Citations for "A Model of Reference-Dependent Preferences"
by Botond Koszegi & Matthew Rabin
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B., 2006. "Incentives and the Allocation of Effort Over Time: The Joint Role of Affective and Cognitive Decision Making," IZA Discussion Papers 2400, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stracca, Livio & al-Nowaihi, Ali, 2005. "Keeping up with the Joneses, reference dependence, and equilibrium indeterminacy," Working Paper Series 0444, European Central Bank.
- Andrea Patacconi & Florian Ederer, 2005.
"Interpersonal Comparison, Status and Ambition in Organisations,"
Economics Series Working Papers
222, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ederer, Florian & Patacconi, Andrea, 2010. "Interpersonal comparison, status and ambition in organizations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 348-363, August.
- Lynd Bacon & Peter Lenk, 2012. "Augmenting discrete-choice data to identify common preference scales for inter-subject analyses," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 453-474, December.
- de la Rosa, Leonidas Enrique, 2011.
"Overconfidence and moral hazard,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 429-451.
- Faruk Gul & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2005. "The Case for Mindless Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 784828000000000581, David K. Levine.
- Basili, Marcello & Chateauneuf, Alain & Fontini, Fulvio, 2008.
"Precautionary principle as a rule of choice with optimism on windfall gains and pessimism on catastrophic losses,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 485-491, October.
- Marcello Basili & Alain Chateauneuf & Fulvio Fontini, 2008. "Precautionary principle as a rule of choice with optimism on windfall gains and pessimism on catatrophic losses," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00273211, HAL.
- Botond Koszegi & Matthew Rabin, 2005.
"A Model of Reference-Dependent Preferences,"
784828000000000341, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Botond Koszegi & Matthew Rabin, 2004. "A Model of Reference-Dependent Preferences," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0407001, EconWPA.
- Koszegi, Botond & Rabin, Matthew, 2004. "A Model of Reference-Dependent Preferences," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0w82b6nm, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Arkes, Hal & Hirshleifer, David & Jiang, Danling & Lim, Sonya, 2006.
"Reference Point Adaptation: Tests in the Domain of Security Trading,"
4259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arkes, Hal R. & Hirshleifer, David & Jiang, Danling & Lim, Sonya, 2008. "Reference point adaptation: Tests in the domain of security trading," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 67-81, January.
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B., 2005. "Affect as a Source of Motivation in the Workplace: A New Model of Labor Supply, and New Field Evidence on Income Targeting and the Goal Gradient," IZA Discussion Papers 1890, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Teck H. Ho & Noah Lim & Colin Camerer, 2005. "Modeling the Psychology of Consumer and Firm Behavior with Behavioral Economics," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000476, UCLA Department of Economics.
- René Garcia & Richard Luger, 2005.
"The Canadian Macroeconomy and the Yield Curve: An Equilibrium-Based Approach,"
Staff Working Papers
05-36, Bank of Canada.
- René Garcia & Richard Luger, 2007. "The Canadian macroeconomy and the yield curve: an equilibrium-based approach," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(2), pages 561-583, May.
- Wittman, Donald, 2005.
"Is Status Quo Bias Consistent With Downward Sloping Demand?,"
Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt2rk9t2ck, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Donald Wittman, 2008. "Is Status Quo Bias Consistent With Downward-Sloping Demand?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 46(2), pages 283-288, 04.
- Kohei Daido & Hideshi Itoh, 2007. "The Pygmalion and Galatea Effects: An Agency Model with Reference-Dependent Preferences and Applications to Self-Fulfilling Prophecy," Discussion Paper Series 35, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Sep 2007.
- Honekamp, Ivonne, 2007. "High Wages - An instrument inducing workers to work more?," MPRA Paper 15847, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jan 2009.
- M. Keith Chen & Venkat Lakshminarayanan & Laurie Santos, 2005. "The Evolution of Our Preferences: Evidence from Capuchin-Monkey Trading Behavior," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1524, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Botond Koszegi & Matthew Rabin, 2007.
"Reference-Dependent Risk Attitudes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(4), pages 1047-1073, September.
- Heidhues, Paul & Köszegi, Botond, 2005.
"The Impact of Consumer Loss Aversion on Pricing,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4849, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krähmer, Daniel & Stone, Rebecca, 2005. "Regret in Dynamic Decision Problems," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 71, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Wenner, Lukas M., 2015. "Expected prices as reference points—Theory and experiments," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 60-79.
- Katrine Hjorth & Mogens Fosgerau, 2011. "Loss Aversion and Individual Characteristics," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 49(4), pages 573-596, August.
- Tovar, Patricia, 2009. "The effects of loss aversion on trade policy: Theory and evidence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 154-167, June.
- Astrid Matthey, 2005. "Getting Used to Risks: Reference Dependence and Risk Inclusion," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-036, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Garcia, Rene & Renault, Eric & Semenov, Andrei, 2006.
"Disentangling risk aversion and intertemporal substitution through a reference level,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 181-193, September.
- René Garcia & Éric Renault & Andrei Semenov, 2003. "Disentangling Risk Aversion and Intertemporal Substitution Through a Reference Level," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-12, CIRANO.