Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only. Journal offers the option of making the article available online on Science direct for a fee of $3,000
Editor: Editor: Editor: Editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
2018, Volume 502, Issue C
- 1-13 Exploration of the strength of family links
by Richmond, Peter & Roehner, Bertrand M.
- 14-20 The tug-of-war behavior of a Brownian particle in an asymmetric double optical trap with stochastic fluctuations
by Long, Fei & Zhu, Jia-Pei
- 21-28 The impact of innovation intermediary on knowledge transfer
by Lin, Min & Wei, Jun
- 29-39 Rumor diffusion model with spatio-temporal diffusion and uncertainty of behavior decision in complex social networks
by Zhu, Liang & Wang, Youguo
- 40-48 Exact evaluation of the causal spectrum and localization properties of electronic states on a scale-free network
by Xie, Pinchen & Yang, Bingjia & Zhang, Zhongzhi & Andrade, Roberto F.S.
- 49-57 AR(p)-based detrended fluctuation analysis
by Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Rodriguez, E.
- 58-76 A generic signature of a fluctuating magnetic field: An additional turnover prior to the Kramers’ one
by Mondal, Shrabani & Baura, Alendu & Das, Sudip & Bag, Bidhan Chandra
- 77-92 Dynamic route and departure time choice model based on self-adaptive reference point and reinforcement learning
by Li, Xue-yan & Li, Xue-mei & Yang, Lingrun & Li, Jing
- 93-105 Global stability and optimal control of epidemic spreading on multiplex networks with nonlinear mutual interaction
by Jia, Nan & Ding, Li & Liu, Yu-Jing & Hu, Ping
- 106-122 Reconstructing networks from dynamics with correlated noise
by Tam, H.C. & Ching, Emily S.C. & Lai, Pik-Yin
- 123-134 Stochastic dynamics and stable equilibrium of evolutionary optional public goods game in finite populations
by Quan, Ji & Liu, Wei & Chu, Yuqing & Wang, Xianjia
- 135-147 Congested traffic patterns of two-lane lattice hydrodynamic model with partial reduced lane
by Zhang, Yi-cai & Xue, Yu & Shi, Yin & Guo, Yan & Wei, Fang-ping
- 148-163 Measuring the impact of final demand on global production system based on Markov process
by Xing, Lizhi & Guan, Jun & Wu, Shan
- 164-184 Understanding the competitive advantage of TPP-related nations from an econophysics perspective: Influence caused by China and the United States
by Xing, Lizhi & Guan, Jun & Dong, Xianlei & Wu, Shan
- 185-194 Effects of geometrical structure on spatial distribution of thermal energy in two-dimensional triangular lattices
by Liu, Yong-Yang & Xu, Yu-Liang & Liu, Zhong-Qiang & Li, Jing & Wang, Chun-Yang & Kong, Xiang-Mu
- 195-200 Robustness of networks with assortative dependence groups
by Wang, Hui & Li, Ming & Deng, Lin & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 201-210 Anharmonic quantum mechanical systems do not feature phase space trajectories
by Oliva, Maxime & Kakofengitis, Dimitris & Steuernagel, Ole
- 211-217 Mean wind speed persistence over China
by Jiang, Lei
- 218-227 Statistical properties of links of network: A survey on the shipping lines of Worldwide Marine Transport Network
by Zhang, Wenjun & Deng, Weibing & Li, Wei
- 228-235 Multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis on air pollutants of University of Hyderabad Campus, India
by Manimaran, P. & Narayana, A.C.
- 236-247 Social optimum for evening commute in a single-entry traffic corridor with no early departures
by Li, Chuan-Yao & Xu, Guang-Ming & Tang, Tie-Qiao
- 248-255 Time irreversibility of financial time series based on higher moments and multiscale Kullback–Leibler divergence
by Li, Jinyang & Shang, Pengjian
- 256-269 Gini estimation under infinite variance
by Fontanari, Andrea & Taleb, Nassim Nicholas & Cirillo, Pasquale
- 270-287 Building occupancy simulation and data assimilation using a graph-based agent-oriented model
by Rai, Sanish & Hu, Xiaolin
- 288-294 Effect of the initial configuration for user–object reputation systems
by Wu, Ying-Ying & Guo, Qiang & Liu, Jian-Guo & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 295-314 Spatial analysis of bus transport networks using network theory
by Shanmukhappa, Tanuja & Ho, Ivan Wang-Hei & Tse, Chi Kong
- 315-330 A social force model for the crowd evacuation in a terrorist attack
by Liu, Qian
- 331-344 Rumor spreading model with the different attitudes towards rumors
by Hu, Yuhan & Pan, Qiuhui & Hou, Wenbing & He, Mingfeng
- 345-355 GDPC: Gravitation-based Density Peaks Clustering algorithm
by Jiang, Jianhua & Hao, Dehao & Chen, Yujun & Parmar, Milan & Li, Keqin
- 356-369 A time fractional convection–diffusion equation to model gas transport through heterogeneous soil and gas reservoirs
by Chang, Ailian & Sun, HongGuang & Zheng, Chunmiao & Lu, Bingqing & Lu, Chengpeng & Ma, Rui & Zhang, Yong
- 370-378 An improvement of the measurement of time series irreversibility with visibility graph approach
by Wu, Zhenyu & Shang, Pengjian & Xiong, Hui
- 379-393 A multiscale analysis of stock return co-movements and spillovers: Evidence from Pacific developed markets
by Das, Debojyoti & Bhowmik, Puja & Jana, R.K.
- 394-402 Identifying hub stations and important lines of bus networks: A case study in Xiamen, China
by Zhang, Hui & Zhuge, Chengxiang & Yu, Xiaohua
- 403-415 Correlations and flow of information between the New York Times and stock markets
by García-Medina, Andrés & Sandoval, Leonidas & Bañuelos, Efraín Urrutia & Martínez-Argüello, A.M.
- 416-435 Understanding viral video dynamics through an epidemic modelling approach
by Sachak-Patwa, Rahil & Fadai, Nabil T. & Van Gorder, Robert A.
- 436-446 Swarm intelligence in humans: A perspective of emergent evolution
by Tao, Yong
- 447-458 Interaction and coexistence with self-regulating species
by Zhu, Haoqi & Wang, Maoxiang & Hu, Fenglan
- 459-468 Robustness and percolation of holes in complex networks
by Zhou, Andu & Maletić, Slobodan & Zhao, Yi
- 469-482 Information dissemination model for social media with constant updates
by Zhu, Hui & Wu, Heng & Cao, Jin & Fu, Gang & Li, Hui
- 483-491 Promotion of cooperation by adaptive interaction: The role of heterogeneity in neighborhoods
by Han, Xu & Zhao, Xiaowei & Xia, Haoxiang
- 492-505 Stability of a three-species stochastic delay predator–prey system with Lévy noise
by Wu, Jian
- 506-517 Experimental study on occupant evacuation in narrow seat aisle
by Huang, Shenshi & Lu, Shouxiang & Lo, Siuming & Li, Changhai & Guo, Yafei
- 518-533 Valuing options in shot noise market
by Laskin, Nick
- 534-544 Dynamic correlations at different time-scales with empirical mode decomposition
by Nava, Noemi & Di Matteo, T. & Aste, Tomaso
- 545-553 Emergence and temporal structure of Lead–Lag correlations in collective stock dynamics
by Xia, Lisi & You, Daming & Jiang, Xin & Chen, Wei
- 554-562 Model falsifiability and climate slow modes
by Essex, Christopher & Tsonis, Anastasios A.
- 563-569 Human dynamics in repurchase behavior based on comments mining
by Yang, Tian & Feng, Xin & Wu, Ye & Wang, Shengfeng & Xiao, Jinghua
- 570-575 Heterogeneous investments promote cooperation in evolutionary public goods games
by Wang, Qun & Wang, Hanchen & Zhang, Zhuxi & Li, Yumeng & Liu, Yu & Perc, Matjaž
- 576-589 Modeling cross-correlations and efficiency of Islamic and conventional banks from Saudi Arabia: Evidence from MF-DFA and MF-DXA approaches
by Mensi, Walid & Hamdi, Atef & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Shafiullah, Muhammad & Al-Yahyaee, Khamis Hamed
- 590-604 Temporal correlations in the Vicsek model with vectorial noise
by Gulich, Damián & Baglietto, Gabriel & Rozenfeld, Alejandro F.
- 605-612 Multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis on NO, NO2 and O3 concentrations at traffic sites
by Xu, Weijia & Liu, Chunqiong & Shi, Kai & Liu, Yonghong
- 613-618 Optimal distribution of science funding
by Huang, Ding-wei
- 619-628 Self-affinity and self-organized criticality applied to the relationship between the economic arrangements and the dengue fever spread in Bahia
by Filho, A.S. Nascimento & Araújo, M.L.V. & Miranda, J.G.V. & Murari, T.B. & Saba, H. & Moret, M.A.
- 629-641 Evidence of infinite and finite jump processes in commodity futures prices: Crude oil and natural gas
by Cao, Wenbin & Guernsey, Scott B. & Linn, Scott C.
2018, Volume 501, Issue C
- 1-11 Effect of aspect ratio on the mechanical behavior of packings of spheroids
by Parafiniuk, Piotr & Bańda, Maciej & Stasiak, Mateusz & Horabik, Józef & Wiącek, Joanna & Molenda, Marek
- 12-23 A new similarity measure for link prediction based on local structures in social networks
by Aghabozorgi, Farshad & Khayyambashi, Mohammad Reza
- 24-41 Spatial–temporal travel pattern mining using massive taxi trajectory data
by Zheng, Linjiang & Xia, Dong & Zhao, Xin & Tan, Longyou & Li, Hang & Chen, Li & Liu, Weining
- 42-51 Optimization of cascading failure on complex network based on NNIA
by Zhu, Qian & Zhu, Zhiliang & Qi, Yi & Yu, Hai & Xu, Yanjie
- 52-68 Modeling and analyses for an extended car-following model accounting for drivers’ situation awareness from cyber physical perspective
by Chen, Dong & Sun, Dihua & Zhao, Min & Zhou, Tong & Cheng, Senlin
- 69-77 Thermal entanglement of a V-type three-level atom and bimodal photons
by Abbasi, M.R.
- 78-85 Forecasting the realized volatility of the Chinese stock market: Do the G7 stock markets help?
by Peng, Huan & Chen, Ruoxun & Mei, Dexiang & Diao, Xiaohua
- 86-97 Height conditions salary expectations: Evidence from large-scale data in China
by Yang, Xiao & Gao, Jian & Liu, Jin-Hu & Zhou, Tao
- 98-110 Multi-step-ahead crude oil price forecasting using a hybrid grey wave model
by Chen, Yanhui & Zhang, Chuan & He, Kaijian & Zheng, Aibing
- 111-119 The way to uncover community structure with core and diversity
by Chang, Y.F. & Han, S.K. & Wang, X.D.
- 120-125 Optimizing random searches on three-dimensional lattices
by Yang, Benhao & Yang, Shunkun & Zhang, Jiaquan & Li, Daqing
- 126-133 Effective dynamics of a random walker on a heterogeneous ring: Exact results
by Masharian, S.R.
- 134-140 Statistical test for ΔρDCCA cross-correlation coefficient
by Guedes, E.F. & Brito, A.A. & Oliveira Filho, F.M. & Fernandez, B.F. & de Castro, A.P.N. & da Silva Filho, A.M. & Zebende, G.F.
- 141-152 Field coupling-induced pattern formation in two-layer neuronal network
by Qin, Huixin & Wang, Chunni & Cai, Ning & An, Xinlei & Alzahrani, Faris
- 153-163 Relationships between Perron–Frobenius eigenvalue and measurements of loops in networks
by Chen, Lei & Kou, Yingxin & Li, Zhanwu & Xu, An & Chang, Yizhe
- 164-169 Dynamics of financial crises in the world trade network
by Askari, Marziyeh & Shirazi, Homayoun & Aghababaei Samani, Keivan
- 170-177 A dual role of extrinsic noise in coupled synthetic clock cells due to a two-steps synchronization mechanism
by Liu, Quan & Yu, FengZhen & Li, ZhiHong & Xiong, Juan & Chen, JianJun & Yi, Ming
- 178-187 Behavior of a stochastic SIR epidemic model with saturated incidence and vaccination rules
by Zhang, Yue & Li, Yang & Zhang, Qingling & Li, Aihua
- 188-204 Trading strategies in terms of continuous rising (falling) prices or continuous bullish (bearish) candlesticks emitted
by Ni, Yensen & Cheng, Yirung & Huang, Paoyu & Day, Min-Yuh
- 205-216 Routing design and fleet allocation optimization of freeway service patrol: Improved results using genetic algorithm
by Sun, Xiuqiao & Wang, Jian
- 217-226 Improved estimation of commuter waiting times using headway and commuter boarding information
by Ramli, Muhamad Azfar & Jayaraman, Vasundhara & Kwek, Hyen Chee & Tan, Kian Heong & Lee Kee Khoon, Gary & Monterola, Christopher
- 227-237 Modeling the heterogeneous traffic correlations in urban road systems using traffic-enhanced community detection approach
by Lu, Feng & Liu, Kang & Duan, Yingying & Cheng, Shifen & Du, Fei
- 238-247 Cluster synchronization transmission of different external signals in discrete uncertain network
by Li, Chengren & Lü, Ling & Chen, Liansong & Hong, Yixuan & Zhou, Shuang & Yang, Yiming
- 248-263 Statistical similarity measures for link prediction in heterogeneous complex networks
by Shakibian, Hadi & Charkari, Nasrollah Moghadam
- 264-275 Extended AIC model based on high order moments and its application in the financial market
by Mao, Xuegeng & Shang, Pengjian
- 276-292 Modelling a stochastic HIV model with logistic target cell growth and nonlinear immune response function
by Wang, Yan & Jiang, Daqing & Alsaedi, Ahmed & Hayat, Tasawar
- 293-307 Linear stability and nonlinear analyses of traffic waves for the general nonlinear car-following model with multi-time delays
by Sun, Dihua & Chen, Dong & Zhao, Min & Liu, Weining & Zheng, Linjiang
- 308-314 On the exact solvability of the anisotropic central spin model: An operator approach
by Wu, Ning
- 315-326 The effects of the one-step replica symmetry breaking on the Sherrington–Kirkpatrick spin glass model in the presence of random field with a joint Gaussian probability density function for the exchange interactions and random fields
by Hadjiagapiou, Ioannis A. & Velonakis, Ioannis N.
- 327-337 Optimizing location of manufacturing industries in the context of economic globalization: A bi-level model based approach
by Wu, Shanhua & Yang, Zhongzhen
- 338-355 Impacts analysis of car following models considering variable vehicular gap policies
by Xin, Qi & Yang, Nan & Fu, Rui & Yu, Shaowei & Shi, Zhongke
- 356-369 Microgrid energy dispatching for industrial zones with renewable generations and electric vehicles via stochastic optimization and learning
by Zhang, Kai & Li, Jingzhi & He, Zhubin & Yan, Wanfeng
- 370-376 Quantifying phase synchronization using instances of Hilbert phase slips
by Govindan, R.B.
- 377-387 A new methodological approach for worldwide beryllium-7 time series analysis
by Bianchi, Stefano & Longo, Alessandro & Plastino, Wolfango
- 388-399 An information dimension of weighted complex networks
by Wen, Tao & Jiang, Wen
- 400-407 An effective intervention algorithm for promoting cooperation in the prisoner’s dilemma game with multiple stable states
by Li, Y.S. & Xu, C. & Hui, P.M.
- 408-417 Epidemic outbreaks and its control using a fractional order model with seasonality and stochastic infection
by He, Shaobo & Banerjee, Santo
2018, Volume 500, Issue C
- 1-10 Impacts of wireless charging lanes on travel time and energy consumption in a two-lane road system
by He, Jia & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Tang, Tie-Qiao
- 11-22 Magnetic and thermodynamic properties of Ising model with borophene structure in a longitudinal magnetic field
by Shi, Kaile & Jiang, Wei & Guo, Anbang & Wang, Kai & Wu, Chuang
- 23-39 Stylized facts in social networks: Community-based static modeling
by Jo, Hang-Hyun & Murase, Yohsuke & Török, János & Kertész, János & Kaski, Kimmo
- 40-49 Non-standard finite difference and Chebyshev collocation methods for solving fractional diffusion equation
by Agarwal, P. & El-Sayed, A.A.
- 50-59 Reliability analysis in interdependent smart grid systems
by Peng, Hao & Kan, Zhe & Zhao, Dandan & Han, Jianmin & Lu, Jianfeng & Hu, Zhaolong
- 60-71 Patterns of a spatial exploration under time evolution of the attractiveness: Persistent nodes, degree distribution, and spectral properties
by da Silva, Roberto
- 72-79 A riddled basin escaping crisis and the universality in an integrate-and-fire circuit
by Dai, Jun & He, Da-Ren & Xu, Xiu-Lian & Hu, Chin-Kun
- 80-91 An effective rumor-containing strategy
by Pan, Cheng & Yang, Lu-Xing & Yang, Xiaofan & Wu, Yingbo & Tang, Yuan Yan
- 92-96 What detrended fluctuation analysis can tell us about NBA results
by Ferreira, Paulo
- 97-105 A comprehensive comparison of network similarities for link prediction and spurious link elimination
by Zhang, Peng & Qiu, Dan & Zeng, An & Xiao, Jinghua
- 106-120 Linking pedestrian flow characteristics with stepping locomotion
by Wang, Jiayue & Boltes, Maik & Seyfried, Armin & Zhang, Jun & Ziemer, Verena & Weng, Wenguo
- 121-130 Statistical complexity without explicit reference to underlying probabilities
by Pennini, F. & Plastino, A.
- 131-138 Impacts of moving bottlenecks on traffic flow
by Ou, Hui & Tang, Tie-Qiao
- 139-154 Bias correction in the realized stochastic volatility model for daily volatility on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
by Takaishi, Tetsuya
- 155-161 Effective augmentation of networked systems and enhancing pinning controllability
by Jalili, Mahdi
- 162-176 A deterministic and stochastic model for the system dynamics of tumor–immune responses to chemotherapy
by Liu, Xiangdong & Li, Qingze & Pan, Jianxin
- 177-188 Pricing and simulation for real estate index options: Radial basis point interpolation
by Gong, Pu & Zou, Dong & Wang, Jiayue
- 189-198 Exploring the influence of social activity on scientific career
by Xie, Zonglin & Xie, Zheng & Li, Jianping & Yang, Qian
- 199-209 An ILP based memetic algorithm for finding minimum positive influence dominating sets in social networks
by Lin, Geng & Guan, Jian & Feng, Huibin
- 210-221 Multidimensional scaling analysis of financial time series based on modified cross-sample entropy methods
by He, Jiayi & Shang, Pengjian & Xiong, Hui
- 222-236 Exploring the impact of signal types and adjacent vehicles on drivers’ choices after the onset of yellow
by Bao, Ji & Chen, Qun & Luo, Dandan & Wu, Yuli & Liang, Zuli
- 237-248 Experimental and modeling study on relation of pedestrian step length and frequency under different headways
by Zeng, Guang & Cao, Shuchao & Liu, Chi & Song, Weiguo
- 249-258 Modeling returns volatility: Realized GARCH incorporating realized risk measure
by Jiang, Wei & Ruan, Qingsong & Li, Jianfeng & Li, Ye
- 259-264 The behavioral implications of the bilateral gamma process
by Xie, Haibin & Wang, Shouyang & Lu, Zudi
- 265-272 Thermal properties of the mixed spin-1 and spin-3/2 Ising ferrimagnetic system with two different random single-ion anisotropies
by Pereira, J.R.V. & Tunes, T.M. & de Arruda, A.S. & Godoy, M.
- 273-286 Finite-time hybrid projective synchronization of the drive-response complex networks with distributed-delay via adaptive intermittent control
by Cheng, Lin & Yang, Yongqing & Li, Li & Sui, Xin
2018, Volume 499, Issue C
- 1-10 Equilibration in finite Bose systems
by Wolschin, Georg
- 11-19 Self-assembly and speed distributions of active granular particles
by Sánchez, R. & Díaz-Leyva, P.
- 20-27 Proton NMR study of extra Virgin Olive Oil with temperature: Freezing and melting kinetics
by Mallamace, Domenico & Longo, Sveva & Corsaro, Carmelo
- 28-39 Testing the structure of earthquake networks from multivariate time series of successive main shocks in Greece
by Chorozoglou, D. & Kugiumtzis, D. & Papadimitriou, E.
- 40-57 Mass-conserving advection–diffusion Lattice Boltzmann model for multi-species reacting flows
by Hosseini, S.A. & Darabiha, N. & Thévenin, D.
- 58-66 Vector breather-to-soliton transitions and nonlinear wave interactions induced by higher-order effects in an erbium-doped fiber
by Sun, Wen-Rong & Wang, Lei & Xie, Xi-Yang
- 67-74 A key heterogeneous structure of fractal networks based on inverse renormalization scheme
by Bai, Yanan & Huang, Ning & Sun, Lina
- 75-87 Dengue fever spreading based on probabilistic cellular automata with two lattices
by Pereira, F.M.M. & Schimit, P.H.T.
- 88-97 Firing patterns transition and desynchronization induced by time delay in neural networks
by Huang, Shoufang & Zhang, Jiqian & Wang, Maosheng & Hu, Chin-Kun
- 98-109 Effects of inhibitory neurons on the quorum percolation model and dynamical extension with the Brette–Gerstner model
by Fardet, Tanguy & Bottani, Samuel & Métens, Stéphane & Monceau, Pascal
- 110-120 Modeling and simulation of driver’s anticipation effect in a two lane system on curved road with slope
by Kaur, Ramanpreet & Sharma, Sapna
- 121-128 Social contagions on correlated multiplex networks
by Wang, Wei & Cai, Meng & Zheng, Muhua
- 129-141 An application of information theory to stochastic classical gravitational fields
by Angulo, J. & Angulo, J.C. & Angulo, J.M.
- 142-147 Dynamic fractals in spatial evolutionary games
by Kolotev, Sergei & Malyutin, Aleksandr & Burovski, Evgeni & Krashakov, Sergei & Shchur, Lev
- 148-169 Bonds with index-linked stochastic coupons in quantum finance
by Baaquie, Belal Ehsan
- 170-175 On the morphological instability of a bubble during inertia-controlled growth
by Martyushev, L.M. & Birzina, A.I. & Soboleva, A.S.
- 176-185 A pattern recognition approach to transistor array parameter variance
by da F. Costa, Luciano & Silva, Filipi N. & Comin, Cesar H.
- 186-197 Slow diffusion by Markov random flights
by Kolesnik, Alexander D.
- 198-207 Surname complex network for Brazil and Portugal
by Ferreira, G.D. & Viswanathan, G.M. & da Silva, L.R. & Herrmann, H.J.
- 208-215 Phase transitions in tumor growth VI: Epithelial–Mesenchymal transition
by Guerra, A. & Rodriguez, D.J. & Montero, S. & Betancourt-Mar, J.A. & Martin, R.R. & Silva, E. & Bizzarri, M. & Cocho, G. & Mansilla, R. & Nieto-Villar, J.M.
- 216-223 Polymer in a pore: Effect of confinement on the free energy barrier
by Kumar, Sanjiv & Kumar, Sanjay
- 224-232 Testing CEV stochastic volatility models using implied volatility index data
by Kim, Jungmu & Park, Yuen Jung & Ryu, Doojin
- 233-240 Time series analysis of the Antarctic Circumpolar Wave via symbolic transfer entropy
by Oh, Mingi & Kim, Sehyun & Lim, Kyuseong & Kim, Soo Yong
- 241-249 Time irreversibility and intrinsics revealing of series with complex network approach
by Xiong, Hui & Shang, Pengjian & Xia, Jianan & Wang, Jing
- 250-257 Information measures of a deformed harmonic oscillator in a static electric field
by Nascimento, J.P.G. & Ferreira, F.A.P. & Aguiar, V. & Guedes, I. & Costa Filho, Raimundo N.
- 258-265 Is stock market volatility asymmetric? A multi-period analysis for five countries
by Bentes, Sonia R.
- 266-275 Credit market Jitters in the course of the financial crisis: A permutation entropy approach in measuring informational efficiency in financial assets
by Siokis, Fotios M.
- 276-287 Rumor diffusion in heterogeneous networks by considering the individuals’ subjective judgment and diverse characteristics
by Ma, Jing & Zhu, He
- 288-297 Forecasting the value-at-risk of Chinese stock market using the HARQ model and extreme value theory
by Liu, Guangqiang & Wei, Yu & Chen, Yongfei & Yu, Jiang & Hu, Yang
- 298-309 Modeling and analyzing cascading dynamics of the Internet based on local congestion information
by Zhu, Qian & Nie, Jianlong & Zhu, Zhiliang & Yu, Hai & Xue, Yang
- 310-324 Identifying influential spreaders in complex networks based on kshell hybrid method
by Namtirtha, Amrita & Dutta, Animesh & Dutta, Biswanath
- 325-334 Skewness and kurtosis analysis for non-Gaussian distributions
by Celikoglu, Ahmet & Tirnakli, Ugur
- 335-361 Unidirectional random growth with resetting
by Biró, T.S. & Néda, Z.
- 362-375 Kinetic models for goods exchange in a multi-agent market
by Brugna, Carlo & Toscani, Giuseppe
- 376-394 Effective network inference through multivariate information transfer estimation
by Dahlqvist, Carl-Henrik & Gnabo, Jean-Yves
- 395-406 Hubbard pair cluster in the external fields. Studies of the magnetic properties
by Balcerzak, T. & Szałowski, K.
- 407-412 Crossover transition in the fluctuation of Internet
by Qian, Jiang-Hai
- 413-419 The time-varying correlation between policy uncertainty and stock returns: Evidence from China
by Xiong, Xiong & Bian, Yuxiang & Shen, Dehua
- 420-427 Revisiting the investor sentiment–stock returns relationship: A multi-scale perspective using wavelets
by Lao, Jiashun & Nie, He & Jiang, Yonghong
- 428-435 Effects of heterogeneous convergence rate on consensus in opinion dynamics
by Huang, Changwei & Dai, Qionglin & Han, Wenchen & Feng, Yuee & Cheng, Hongyan & Li, Haihong
- 436-442 Does the U.S. exercise contagion on Italy? A theoretical model and empirical evidence
by Cerqueti, Roy & Fenga, Livio & Ventura, Marco
- 443-456 Global stability of an SIR model with differential infectivity on complex networks
by Yuan, Xinpeng & Wang, Fang & Xue, Yakui & Liu, Maoxing
- 457-471 The quotient of normal random variables and application to asset price fat tails
by Caginalp, Carey & Caginalp, Gunduz
- 472-480 Cascade phenomenon against subsequent failures in complex networks
by Jiang, Zhong-Yuan & Liu, Zhi-Quan & He, Xuan & Ma, Jian-Feng
- 481-489 Preferential selection based on strategy persistence and memory promotes cooperation in evolutionary prisoner’s dilemma games
by Liu, Yuanming & Huang, Changwei & Dai, Qionglin
- 490-497 Collective iteration behavior for online social networks
by Liu, Jian-Guo & Li, Ren-De & Guo, Qiang & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 498-511 Modeling and complexity of stochastic interacting Lévy type financial price dynamics
by Wang, Yiduan & Zheng, Shenzhou & Zhang, Wei & Wang, Jun & Wang, Guochao
2018, Volume 498, Issue C
- 1-9 Evolution of the squeezing-enhanced vacuum state in the amplitude dissipative channel
by Ren, Gang & Du, Jian-ming & Zhang, Wen-hai
- 10-16 Transport coefficients of Quark–Gluon plasma with full QCD potential
by J.P., Prasanth & Bannur, Vishnu M.
- 17-32 Tsallis q-triplet, intermittent turbulence and Portevin–Le Chatelier effect
by Iliopoulos, A.C. & Aifantis, E.C.
- 33-49 Simulation of condensation and liquid break-up on a micro-object with upper and lower movable walls using Lattice Boltzmann Method
by Asadollahi, Arash & Esmaeeli, Asghar
- 50-65 Overlapping communities detection based on spectral analysis of line graphs
by Gui, Chun & Zhang, Ruisheng & Hu, Rongjing & Huang, Guoming & Wei, Jiaxuan
- 66-73 Rényi–Fisher entropy product as a marker of topological phase transitions
by Bolívar, J.C. & Nagy, Ágnes & Romera, Elvira
- 74-85 Characterization of time series via Rényi complexity–entropy curves
by Jauregui, M. & Zunino, L. & Lenzi, E.K. & Mendes, R.S. & Ribeiro, H.V.
- 86-95 On the theory of hysteretic magnetostriction of soft ferrogels
by Zubarev, Andrey & Chirikov, Dmitry & Stepanov, Gennady & Borin, Dmitry & Lopez-Lopez, M.T.
- 96-101 Transitions induced by speed in self-propelled particles system with attractive interactions
by Cambui, Dorilson. S. & Rosas, Alexandre
- 102-115 Measuring transferring similarity via local information
by Yin, Likang & Deng, Yong
- 123-136 Do oil shocks predict economic policy uncertainty?
by Rehman, Mobeen Ur
- 138-147 Evaluation of the dispersion effect in through movement bicycles at signalized intersection via cellular automata simulation
by Jiang, Hang & Ma, Yongjian & Jiang, Lin & Chen, Guozhou & Wang, Dongwei
2018, Volume 497, Issue C
- 1-8 The energy cost of quantum information losses
by Romanelli, Alejandro & de Lima Marquezino, Franklin & Portugal, Renato & Donangelo, Raul
- 9-14 Can we use the q-Gaussian of ambient noise fluctuations as a vulnerability index? A case study in Cultural Heritage buildings
by Vallianatos, Filippos & Koutalonis, Ioannis & Moisidi, Margarita & Chatzopoulos, Georgios
- 15-25 Analysis on the urban street network of Korea: Connections between topology and meta-information
by Lee, Byoung-Hwa & Jung, Woo-Sung
- 26-40 Dynamics from a mathematical model of a two-state gas laser
by Kleanthous, Antigoni & Hua, Tianshu & Manai, Alexandre & Yawar, Kamran & Van Gorder, Robert A.
- 41-51 Time series analysis of S&P 500 index: A horizontal visibility graph approach
by Vamvakaris, Michail D. & Pantelous, Athanasios A. & Zuev, Konstantin M.
- 52-71 Dynamics of tuberculosis transmission with exogenous reinfections and endogenous reactivation
by Khajanchi, Subhas & Das, Dhiraj Kumar & Kar, Tapan Kumar
- 72-85 Generating clustered scale-free networks using Poisson based localization of edges
by Türker, İlker
- 86-100 General PFG signal attenuation expressions for anisotropic anomalous diffusion by modified-Bloch equations
by Lin, Guoxing
- 101-108 Effect of pairwise additivity on finite-temperature behavior of classical ideal gas
by Shekaari, Ashkan & Jafari, Mahmoud
- 109-117 Cellular automata rule characterization and classification using texture descriptors
by Machicao, Jeaneth & Ribas, Lucas C. & Scabini, Leonardo F.S. & Bruno, Odermir M.
- 118-125 Reconstruction of networks from one-step data by matching positions
by Wu, Jianshe & Dang, Ni & Jiao, Yang
- 126-138 Suppression of anomalous synchronization and nonstationary behavior of neural network under small-world topology
by Boaretto, B.R.R. & Budzinski, R.C. & Prado, T.L. & Kurths, J. & Lopes, S.R.
- 139-153 On the adaptive sliding mode controller for a hyperchaotic fractional-order financial system
by Hajipour, Ahamad & Hajipour, Mojtaba & Baleanu, Dumitru
- 154-165 Duality in an asset exchange model for wealth distribution
by Li, Jie & Boghosian, Bruce M.
- 166-184 Compressive sensing of high betweenness centrality nodes in networks
by Mahyar, Hamidreza & Hasheminezhad, Rouzbeh & Ghalebi K., Elahe & Nazemian, Ali & Grosu, Radu & Movaghar, Ali & Rabiee, Hamid R.
- 185-197 Enhancing robustness of interdependent network by adding connectivity and dependence links
by Cui, Pengshuai & Zhu, Peidong & Wang, Ke & Xun, Peng & Xia, Zhuoqun
- 198-210 A novel grid-based mesoscopic model for evacuation dynamics
by Shi, Meng & Lee, Eric Wai Ming & Ma, Yi
- 211-217 Size and diluted magnetic properties of diamond shaped graphene quantum dots: Monte Carlo study
by Masrour, R. & Jabar, A.
- 218-235 The pricing effect of the common pattern in firm-level idiosyncratic volatility: Evidence from A-Share stocks of China
by Su, Zhi & Shu, Tengjia & Yin, Libo
- 236-245 Tsallis non-extensive statistical mechanics in the ionospheric detrended total electron content during quiet and storm periods
by Ogunsua, B.O. & Laoye, J.A.
- 246-257 Effect of interaction strength on robustness of controlling edge dynamics in complex networks
by Pang, Shao-Peng & Hao, Fei
- 258-271 Investigation of multifractality in the Brazilian stock market
by Maganini, Natália Diniz & Da Silva Filho, Antônio Carlos & Lima, Fabiano Guasti
- 272-284 An extensive study of Bose–Einstein condensation in liquid helium using Tsallis statistics
by Guha, Atanu & Das, Prasanta Kumar
- 285-301 Dissipative particle dynamics: Effects of thermostating schemes on nano-colloid electrophoresis
by Hassanzadeh Afrouzi, Hamid & Moshfegh, Abouzar & Farhadi, Mousa & Sedighi, Kurosh