Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2017, Volume 473, Issue C
- 1-9 Detecting anomalous traders using multi-slice network analysis
by Sun, Xiao-Qian & Shen, Hua-Wei & Cheng, Xue-Qi & Zhang, Yuqing
- 10-17 From heavy-tailed to exponential distribution of interevent time in cellphone top-up behavior
by Wang, Peng & Ma, Qiang
- 18-28 Dynamic characteristics of the effective susceptibility function in random three-component system
by Posnansky, Oleg
- 29-39 On fractality and chaos in Moroccan family business stock returns and volatility
by Lahmiri, Salim
- 40-44 Witnessing the quasiperiodic-ordering transition of one-dimensional k-component Fibonacci sequences
by Tao, Yaqi
- 45-52 A speed guidance model accounting for the driver’s bounded rationality at a signalized intersection
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Zhang, Jian & Liu, Kai
- 53-59 Profit intensity and cases of non-compliance with the law of demand/supply
by Makowski, Marcin & Piotrowski, Edward W. & Sładkowski, Jan & Syska, Jacek
- 60-71 Systematic inference of the long-range dependence and heavy-tail distribution parameters of ARFIMA models
by Graves, Timothy & Franzke, Christian L.E. & Watkins, Nicholas W. & Gramacy, Robert B. & Tindale, Elizabeth
- 72-76 Determinism vs. statistics in classical many-body theory: Dynamical origin of irreversibility
by Zakharov, A.Yu.
- 77-88 Network topology analysis approach on China’s QFII stock investment behavior
by Zhang, Yongjie & Cao, Xing & He, Feng & Zhang, Wei
- 89-96 Evolutionary algorithm and modularity for detecting communities in networks
by Bilal, Saoud & Abdelouahab, Moussaoui
- 97-110 Emergency evacuation models based on cellular automata with route changes and group fields
by Pereira, L.A. & Burgarelli, D. & Duczmal, L.H. & Cruz, F.R.B.
- 111-121 Dynamics of subway networks based on vehicles operation timetable
by Xiao, Xue-mei & Jia, Li-min & Wang, Yan-hui
- 122-134 Stochastic stationary response of a variable-mass system with mass disturbance described by Poisson white noise
by Qiao, Yan & Xu, Wei & Jia, Wantao & Han, Qun
- 135-143 Evolutionary vaccination dynamics with internal support mechanisms
by Tang, Guo-Mei & Cai, Chao-Ran & Wu, Zhi-Xi
- 144-155 Exploring the transformation and upgrading of China’s economy using electricity consumption data: A VAR–VEC based model
by Zhang, Chi & Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin & Shao, Zhen
- 156-165 Vulnerability analysis and critical areas identification of the power systems under terrorist attacks
by Wang, Shuliang & Zhang, Jianhua & Zhao, Mingwei & Min, Xu
- 166-177 Understanding the topological characteristics and flow complexity of urban traffic congestion
by Wen, Tzai-Hung & Chin, Wei-Chien-Benny & Lai, Pei-Chun
- 178-187 An extended car-following model with consideration of vehicle to vehicle communication of two conflicting streams
by Zhao, Jing & Li, Peng
- 188-204 Systemic risk and spatiotemporal dynamics of the consumer market of China
by Wang, Minggang & Tian, Lixin & Xu, Hua & Li, Weiyu & Du, Ruijin & Dong, Gaogao & Wang, Jie & Gu, Jiani
- 205-212 Extracting geography from trade data
by Li, Yuke & Wu, Tianhao & Marshall, Nicholas & Steinerberger, Stefan
- 213-224 An entropy model to measure heterogeneity of pedestrian crowds using self-propelled agents
by Rangel-Huerta, A. & Ballinas-Hernández, A.L. & Muñoz-Meléndez, A.
- 225-236 On extreme points of the diffusion polytope
by Hay, M.J. & Schiff, J. & Fisch, N.J.
- 237-250 Risk-based personal emergency response plan under hazardous gas leakage: Optimal information dissemination and regional evacuation in metropolises
by Zhang, N. & Ni, X.Y. & Huang, H. & Duarte, M.
- 251-261 Econophysics: Past and present
by de Area Leão Pereira, Eder Johnson & da Silva, Marcus Fernandes & Pereira, H.B.B.
- 262-275 Active control strategy for synchronization and anti-synchronization of a fractional chaotic financial system
by Huang, Chengdai & Cao, Jinde
- 276-292 Stability of an SAIRS alcoholism model on scale-free networks
by Xiang, Hong & Liu, Ying-Ping & Huo, Hai-Feng
- 293-300 Analysis of electric vehicle’s trip cost allowing late arrival
by Leng, Jun-Qiang & Liu, Wei-Yi & Zhao, Lin
- 301-312 Pattern transitions and complexity for a nonlocal logistic map
by Barbosa, Fernando V. & Penna, André A.L. & Ferreira, Rogelma M.S. & Novais, Keila L.V. & da Cunha, Jefferson A.R. & Oliveira, Fernando A.
- 313-318 Double dynamic scaling in human communication dynamics
by Wang, Shengfeng & Feng, Xin & Wu, Ye & Xiao, Jinhua
- 319-336 A grouping method based on grid density and relationship for crowd evacuation simulation
by Li, Yan & Liu, Hong & Liu, Guang-peng & Li, Liang & Moore, Philip & Hu, Bin
- 337-343 Reconstruction of driving forces from nonstationary time series including stationary regions and application to climate change
by Zhang, Feng & Yang, Peicai & Fraedrich, Klaus & Zhou, Xiuji & Wang, Geli & Li, Jiangnan
- 344-351 Phase transitions in tumor growth: IV relationship between metabolic rate and fractal dimension of human tumor cells
by Betancourt-Mar, J.A. & Llanos-Pérez, J.A. & Cocho, G. & Mansilla, R. & Martin, R.R. & Montero, S. & Nieto-Villar, J.M.
- 352-362 New approach for exact solutions of time fractional Cahn–Allen equation and time fractional Phi-4 equation
by Tariq, Hira & Akram, Ghazala
- 363-376 Quantitative assessment of increasing complexity
by Csernai, L.P. & Spinnangr, S.F. & Velle, S.
- 377-389 Hybrid modeling and empirical analysis of automobile supply chain network
by Sun, Jun-yan & Tang, Jian-ming & Fu, Wei-ping & Wu, Bing-ying
- 390-402 Average weighted receiving time on the non-homogeneous double-weighted fractal networks
by Ye, Dandan & Dai, Meifeng & Sun, Yu & Su, Weiyi
- 403-411 Approximate transformations of bipartite pure-state entanglement from the majorization lattice
by Bosyk, G.M. & Sergioli, G. & Freytes, H. & Holik, F. & Bellomo, G.
- 412-422 Statistical mechanics of gravitons in a box and the black hole entropy
by Viaggiu, Stefano
- 423-427 The internal energy expression of a long-range interaction complex system and its statistical physical properties
by Liu, Yanxiu & Xu, Cheng & Huang, Zhifu & Lin, Bihong
- 428-444 Squeezed Schrödinger kitten states of a qubit–oscillator system: Generation and quantum properties in the phase space
by Balamurugan, M. & Chakrabarti, R. & Jenisha, B. Virgin
- 445-450 Noise enhanced stability of a metastable state containing coupled Brownian particles
by Singh, R.K.
- 451-460 Rational GARCH model: An empirical test for stock returns
by Takaishi, Tetsuya
- 461-466 New methods of simulating Lévy processes
by Zheng, Jing & Lin, Zhengyan & Tong, Changqing & Ye, Rendao
- 467-487 Multifractal methodology
by Salat, Hadrien & Murcio, Roberto & Arcaute, Elsa
- 488-500 Experimental study on small group behavior and crowd dynamics in a tall office building evacuation
by Ma, Yaping & Li, Lihua & Zhang, Hui & Chen, Tao
- 501-510 An energy-like indicator to assess opinion resilience
by Mathias, Jean-Denis & Huet, Sylvie & Deffuant, Guillaume
- 511-521 Projective synchronization of uncertain scale-free network based on modified sliding mode control technique
by Li, Chengren & Lü, Ling & Zhao, Guannan & Li, Gang & Tian, Jing & Gu, Jiajia & Wang, Zhouyang
- 522-535 The asymmetry of U.S. monetary policy: Evidence from a threshold Taylor rule with time-varying threshold values
by Zhu, Yanli & Chen, Haiqiang
- 536-545 Spin dynamics of random Ising chain in coexisting transverse and longitudinal magnetic fields
by Liu, Zhong-Qiang & Jiang, Su-Rong & Kong, Xiang-Mu & Xu, Yu-Liang
- 546-560 Evaluating user reputation in online rating systems via an iterative group-based ranking method
by Gao, Jian & Zhou, Tao
- 561-577 Variational principles and Lagrangian functions for stochastic processes and their dissipative statistical descriptions
by Giona, Massimiliano
- 578-588 On the topological structure of multinationals network
by Joyez, Charlie
- 589-602 Volume of the steady-state space of financial flows in a monetary stock-flow-consistent model
by Hazan, Aurélien
- 603-619 The McLennan–Zubarev steady state distribution and fluctuation theorems
by Sano, Mitsusada M.
- 620-631 Power law cross-correlations between price change and volume change of Indian stocks
by Hasan, Rashid & Mohammed Salim, M.
- 632-639 Correlation dimension of financial market
by Nie, Chun-Xiao
2017, Volume 472, Issue C
- 1-12 Effect of wall bumpiness on the behavior of sheared dry bidisperse granular material
by El Cheikh, K. & Rémond, S.
- 13-24 SIS epidemic spreading with correlated heterogeneous infection rates
by Qu, Bo & Wang, Huiijuan
- 25-31 Effect of coupling on stochastic resonance and stochastic antiresonance processes in a unidirectionally N-coupled systems in periodic sinusoidal potential
by Wadop Ngouongo, Y.J. & Djuidjé Kenmoé, G. & Kofané, T.C.
- 32-42 The dynamic interdependence of international financial markets: An empirical study on twenty-seven stock markets
by Zhang, Xingwei & Zheng, Xiaolong & Zeng, Daniel Dajun
- 43-52 Enhanced collective influence: A paradigm to optimize network disruption
by Wu, Tao & Chen, Leiting & Zhong, Linfeng & Xian, Xingping
- 53-66 Evolution of public opinions in closed societies influenced by broadcast media
by Fan, Kangqi & Pedrycz, Witold
- 67-76 Volatility-constrained multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis: Cross-correlation among Mainland China, US, and Hong Kong stock markets
by Cao, Guangxi & Zhang, Minjia & Li, Qingchen
- 77-85 The avalanche process of the fiber bundle model with defect
by Hao, Da-Peng & Tang, Gang & Xia, Hui & Xun, Zhi-Peng & Han, Kui
- 86-93 A physical model for dementia
by Sotolongo-Costa, O. & Gaggero-Sager, L.M. & Becker, J.T. & Maestu, F. & Sotolongo-Grau, O.
- 94-102 Robustness in semantic networks based on cliques
by Grilo, M. & Fadigas, I.S. & Miranda, J.G.V. & Cunha, M.V. & Monteiro, R.L.S. & Pereira, H.B.B.
- 103-116 Analysis of a novel stochastic SIRS epidemic model with two different saturated incidence rates
by Chang, Zhengbo & Meng, Xinzhu & Lu, Xiao
- 117-135 Generalization of the tensor renormalization group approach to 3-D or higher dimensions
by Teng, Peiyuan
- 136-144 The behaviour of share returns of football clubs: An econophysics approach
by Ferreira, Paulo & Loures, Luís & Nunes, José Rato & Dionísio, Andreia
- 145-155 Stepping community detection algorithm based on label propagation and similarity
by Li, Wei & Huang, Ce & Wang, Miao & Chen, Xi
- 156-163 Cooperation in the prisoner’s dilemma game on tunable community networks
by Liu, Penghui & Liu, Jing
- 164-187 Record length requirement of long-range dependent teletraffic
by Li, Ming
- 188-202 Long-range dependence in returns and volatility of global gold market amid financial crises
by Omane-Adjepong, Maurice & Boako, Gideon
2017, Volume 471, Issue C
- 1-9 The high order dispersion analysis based on first-passage-time probability in financial markets
by Liu, Chenggong & Shang, Pengjian & Feng, Guochen
- 10-19 Asymmetric joint multifractal analysis in Chinese stock markets
by Chen, Yuwen & Zheng, Tingting
- 20-32 Modularity maximization using completely positive programming
by Yazdanparast, Sakineh & Havens, Timothy C.
- 33-43 Empirical research on evolutionary behavior of covert network with preference measurement
by Li, Bo & Sun, Duoyong & Bai, Guanghan
- 44-58 Transport coefficients for relativistic gas mixtures of hard-sphere particles
by Kremer, Gilberto M. & Moratto, Valdemar
- 59-67 Analysis of driver’s characteristics on a curved road in a lattice model
by Kaur, Ramanpreet & Sharma, Sapna
- 68-79 Modelling trading networks and the role of trust
by Barrio, Rafael A. & Govezensky, Tzipe & Ruiz-Gutiérrez, Élfego & Kaski, Kimmo K.
- 80-87 The earthquakes network: Retrieving the empirical seismological laws
by Rezaei, Soghra & Darooneh, Amir Hossein & Lotfi, Nastaran & Asaadi, Nazila
- 88-97 Complete graph model for community detection
by Sun, Peng Gang & Sun, Xiya
- 98-105 Parkinson’s disease detection based on dysphonia measurements
by Lahmiri, Salim
- 106-113 Market impact and structure dynamics of the Chinese stock market based on partial correlation analysis
by Li, Xing & Qiu, Tian & Chen, Guang & Zhong, Li-Xin & Wu, Xiao-Run
- 114-125 Impact of time delay on the dynamics of SEIR epidemic model using cellular automata
by Sharma, Natasha & Gupta, Arvind Kumar
- 126-134 Gossip spread in social network Models
by Johansson, Tobias
- 135-146 Global financial crisis and weak-form efficiency of Islamic sectoral stock markets: An MF-DFA analysis
by Mensi, Walid & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Yoon, Seong-Min
- 147-153 Improving the recommender algorithms with the detected communities in bipartite networks
by Zhang, Peng & Wang, Duo & Xiao, Jinghua
- 154-161 Localized motion in random matrix decomposition of complex financial systems
by Jiang, Xiong-Fei & Zheng, Bo & Ren, Fei & Qiu, Tian
- 162-168 Percolation of optical excitation mediated by near-field interactions
by Naruse, Makoto & Kim, Song-Ju & Takahashi, Taiki & Aono, Masashi & Akahane, Kouichi & D'Acunto, Mario & Hori, Hirokazu & Thylén, Lars & Katori, Makoto & Ohtsu, Motoichi
- 169-180 Volatility measurement with directional change in Chinese stock market: Statistical property and investment strategy
by Ma, Junjun & Xiong, Xiong & He, Feng & Zhang, Wei
- 181-189 Cointegration and causal linkages in fertilizer markets across different regimes
by Lahmiri, Salim
- 190-199 Two-faced property of a market factor in asset pricing and diversification effect
by Eom, Cheoljun
- 200-211 A fractal growth model: Exploring the connection pattern of hubs in complex networks
by Li, Dongyan & Wang, Xingyuan & Huang, Penghe
- 212-218 Generalized Thomas–Fermi equations as the Lampariello class of Emden–Fowler equations
by Rosu, Haret C. & Mancas, Stefan C.
- 219-232 An information entropy model on clinical assessment of patients based on the holographic field of meridian
by Wu, Jingjing & Wu, Xinming & Li, Pengfei & Li, Nan & Mao, Xiaomei & Chai, Lihe
- 233-243 Percolation-cascading in multilayer heterogeneous network with different coupling preference
by Juan, Wang Xiao & Ze, Guo Shi & Lei, Jin & Zhen, Wang
- 244-252 A layer reduction based community detection algorithm on multiplex networks
by Wang, Xiaodong & Liu, Jing
- 253-262 Forecasting with the Fokker–Planck model: Bayesian setting of parameter
by Montagnon, Chris
- 263-275 Stochastic resonance, coherence resonance, and spike timing reliability of Hodgkin–Huxley neurons with ion-channel noise
by Yu, Haitao & Galán, Roberto F. & Wang, Jiang & Cao, Yibin & Liu, Jing
- 276-287 Periodic solution for a stochastic non-autonomous competitive Lotka–Volterra model in a polluted environment
by Jiang, Daqing & Zhang, Qiumei & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed
- 288-294 Controlling of stochastic resonance and noise enhanced stability induced by harmonic noises in a bistable system
by Wang, Chao-Jie & Long, Fei & Zhang, Pei & Nie, Lin-Ru
- 295-300 Modified Van der Waals equation and law of corresponding states
by Zhong, Wei & Xiao, Changming & Zhu, Yongkai
- 301-314 Reproducing morphologies of disorderly self-assembling planar molecules with static and dynamic simulation methods by matching density
by Bumstead, M. & Arnold, B. & Turak, A.
- 315-324 An optimal approach for the critical node problem using semidefinite programming
by Jiang, Cheng & Liu, Zhonghua & Wang, Juyun & Yu, Hua & Guo, Xiaoling
- 325-336 Evaluation of an analytic, approximate formula for the time-varying SIS prevalence in different networks
by Liu, Qiang & Van Mieghem, Piet
- 337-350 Coupling detrended fluctuation analysis of Asian stock markets
by Wang, Qizhen & Zhu, Yingming & Yang, Liansheng & Mul, Remco A.H.
- 351-363 Examining the efficiency and interdependence of US credit and stock markets through MF-DFA and MF-DXA approaches
by Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Nor, Safwan Mohd & Mensi, Walid & Kumar, Ronald Ravinesh
- 364-376 Complexity and multifractal behaviors of multiscale-continuum percolation financial system for Chinese stock markets
by Zeng, Yayun & Wang, Jun & Xu, Kaixuan
- 377-386 Asymmetric correlations in the ozone concentration dynamics of the Mexico City Metropolitan Area
by Meraz, M. & Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Echeverria, J.C.
- 387-395 Modeling and predicting historical volatility in exchange rate markets
by Lahmiri, Salim
- 396-401 Negative heat capacity in a left-handed system
by Palma-Chilla, L. & Flores, J.C.
- 402-415 Projective synchronization of fractional-order memristive neural networks with switching jumps mismatch
by Zhang, Lingzhong & Yang, Yongqing & Wang, Fei
- 416-426 Deviations in expected price impact for small transaction volumes under fee restructuring
by Harvey, M. & Hendricks, D. & Gebbie, T. & Wilcox, D.
- 427-435 Coevolving complex networks in the model of social interactions
by Raducha, Tomasz & Gubiec, Tomasz
- 436-444 An improved car-following model with multiple preceding cars’ velocity fluctuation feedback
by Guo, Lantian & Zhao, Xiangmo & Yu, Shaowei & Li, Xiuhai & Shi, Zhongke
- 445-459 A statistical analysis of UK financial networks
by Chu, J. & Nadarajah, S.
- 460-472 Time-varying correlations in global real estate markets: A multivariate GARCH with spatial effects approach
by Gu, Huaying & Liu, Zhixue & Weng, Yingliang
- 473-479 Wealth and price distribution by diffusive approximation in a repeated prediction market
by Bottazzi, Giulio & Giachini, Daniele
- 480-491 A topic evolution model with sentiment and selective attention
by Si, Xia-Meng & Wang, Wen-Dong & Zhai, Chun-Qing & Ma, Yan
- 492-498 Multiscale permutation entropy analysis of electrocardiogram
by Liu, Tiebing & Yao, Wenpo & Wu, Min & Shi, Zhaorong & Wang, Jun & Ning, Xinbao
- 499-511 Structural break detection method based on the Adaptive Regression Splines technique
by Kucharczyk, Daniel & Wyłomańska, Agnieszka & Zimroz, Radosław
- 512-535 Option price and market instability
by Baaquie, Belal E. & Yu, Miao
- 536-539 Robustness of network controllability in cascading failure
by Chen, Shi-Ming & Xu, Yun-Fei & Nie, Sen
- 540-553 The S-Lagrangian and a theory of homeostasis in living systems
by Sandler, U. & Tsitolovsky, L.
- 554-560 Maximum Tsallis entropy with generalized Gini and Gini mean difference indices constraints
by Khosravi Tanak, A. & Mohtashami Borzadaran, G.R. & Ahmadi, J.
- 561-568 Predicting links based on knowledge dissemination in complex network
by Zhou, Wen & Jia, Yifan
- 569-575 Influences of large height differences and overhangs on the dynamic scaling behavior of discrete models
by Xun, Zhi-Peng & Zhang, Zhe & Chen, Yi-Li & Wu, Ling & Tang, Gang
- 576-591 Global industrial impact coefficient based on random walk process and inter-country input–output table
by Xing, Lizhi & Dong, Xianlei & Guan, Jun
- 592-606 Why do vulnerability cycles matter in financial networks?
by Silva, Thiago Christiano & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda & Guerra, Solange Maria
- 607-619 Asynchronous updates can promote the evolution of cooperation on multiplex networks
by Allen, James M. & Hoyle, Rebecca B.
- 620-628 Arbitrage with fractional Gaussian processes
by Zhang, Xili & Xiao, Weilin
- 629-652 Paramagnetic susceptibility and correlation functions of a d-dimensional classical Heisenberg ferromagnet via the two-time Green function method
by Campana, L.S. & Cavallo, A. & Cesare, L. De & Esposito, U. & Naddeo, A.
- 653-665 Dynamical analysis of rumor spreading model with impulse vaccination and time delay
by Huo, Liang'an & Ma, Chenyang
- 666-673 Ising game: Nonequilibrium steady states of resource-allocation systems
by Xin, C. & Yang, G. & Huang, J.P.
- 674-687 Synchrony dynamics underlying effective connectivity reconstruction of neuronal circuits
by Yu, Haitao & Guo, Xinmeng & Qin, Qing & Deng, Yun & Wang, Jiang & Liu, Jing & Cao, Yibin
- 688-695 Determining the complexity of multi-component conformal systems: A platoon-based approach
by Kosun, Caglar & Ozdemir, Serhan
- 696-704 Decision making on fitness landscapes
by Arthur, R. & Sibani, P.
- 705-717 A cellular automaton model for ship traffic flow in waterways
by Qi, Le & Zheng, Zhongyi & Gang, Longhui
- 718-723 Visibility to discern local from nonlocal dynamic processes
by Brú, A. & Gómez-Castro, D. & Nuño, J.C.
- 724-732 Stochastic effects in a discretized kinetic model of economic exchange
by Bertotti, M.L. & Chattopadhyay, A.K. & Modanese, G.
- 733-749 Wealth of the world’s richest publicly traded companies per industry and per employee: Gamma, Log-normal and Pareto power-law as universal distributions?
by Soriano-Hernández, P. & del Castillo-Mussot, M. & Campirán-Chávez, I. & Montemayor-Aldrete, J.A.
- 750-756 A resonance based model of biological evolution
by Damasco, Achille & Giuliani, Alessandro
- 757-766 Quantifying risks with exact analytical solutions of derivative pricing distribution
by Zhang, Kun & Liu, Jing & Wang, Erkang & Wang, Jin
- 767-777 Dynamics of a stochastic SIS model with double epidemic diseases driven by Lévy jumps
by Zhang, Xinhong & Jiang, Daqing & Hayat, Tasawar & Ahmad, Bashir
- 778-787 An extended car-following model accounting for the average headway effect in intelligent transportation system
by Kuang, Hua & Xu, Zhi-Peng & Li, Xing-Li & Lo, Siu-Ming
- 788-798 Detecting communities in social networks using label propagation with information entropy
by Chen, Naiyue & Liu, Yun & Chen, Haiqiang & Cheng, Junjun
- 799-803 A new parametric method of estimating the joint probability density
by Alghalith, Moawia
- 804-817 Spectral reconstruction of protein contact networks
by Maiorino, Enrico & Rizzi, Antonello & Sadeghian, Alireza & Giuliani, Alessandro
- 818-824 Critical scaling analysis for displacive-type organic ferroelectrics around ferroelectric transition
by Ding, L.J.
- 825-836 Bridging online and offline social networks: Multiplex analysis
by Filiposka, Sonja & Gajduk, Andrej & Dimitrova, Tamara & Kocarev, Ljupco
- 837-844 Dynamical robustness of networks against multi-node attacked
by Lv, Chang-Chun & Si, Shu-Bin & Duan, Dong-Li & Zhan, Ren-Jun
- 845-861 Higher-order correlations in common input shapes the output spiking activity of a neural population
by Montangie, Lisandro & Montani, Fernando
2017, Volume 470, Issue C
- 1-11 Link prediction in complex networks based on an information allocation index
by Pei, Panpan & Liu, Bo & Jiao, Licheng
- 12-19 Empirical study of the role of the topology in spreading on communication networks
by Medvedev, Alexey & Kertesz, Janos
- 20-38 Effects of finite wall thickness and sinusoidal heating on convection in nanofluid-saturated local thermal non-equilibrium porous cavity
by Alsabery, A.I. & Chamkha, A.J. & Saleh, H. & Hashim, I. & Chanane, B.
- 39-50 Long-range properties and data validity for hydrogeological time series: The case of the Paglia river
by Ausloos, Marcel & Cerqueti, Roy & Lupi, Claudio
- 51-59 Role of intensive and extensive variables in a soup of firms in economy to address long run prices and aggregate data
by Hosseiny, Ali & Gallegati, Mauro
- 60-67 Exploring stability of entropy analysis for signal with different trends
by Zhang, Yin & Li, Jin & Wang, Jun
- 68-81 Modelling sociocognitive aspects of students’ learning
by Koponen, I.T. & Kokkonen, T. & Nousiainen, M.
- 82-87 Fast power law-like decay for a diffusive system with absorbing borders
by Droz, Michel & Pȩkalski, Andrzej
- 88-93 Emergence of heavy-tailed skew distributions from the heat equation
by Choi, ByoungSeon & Kang, Hyuk & Choi, M.Y.
- 94-104 Investigation on financial crises with the negative-information-propagation-induced model
by Fan, Feng-Hua & Deng, Yanbin & Huang, Yong-Chang
- 105-118 How do Chinese cities grow? A distribution dynamics approach
by Wu, Jian-Xin & He, Ling-Yun
- 119-131 Co-movement measure of information transmission on international equity markets
by Al Rahahleh, Naseem & Bhatti, M. Ishaq
- 132-145 Generation and precise control of dynamic biochemical gradients for cellular assays
by Saka, Yasushi & MacPherson, Murray & Giuraniuc, Claudiu V.
- 146-153 Long-time behavior of a stochastic epidemic model with varying population size
by Wei, Fengying & Liu, Jiamin
- 154-196 Geometric algebra and information geometry for quantum computational software
by Cafaro, Carlo
- 197-216 The wage transition in developed countries and its implications for China
by Baaquie, Belal Ehsan & Roehner, Bertrand M. & Wang, Qing-hai
- 217-227 Optimizing controllability of edge dynamics in complex networks by perturbing network structure
by Pang, Shaopeng & Hao, Fei
- 228-235 Revisiting the returns–volume relationship: Time variation, alternative measures and the financial crisis
by Cook, Steve & Watson, Duncan
- 236-248 Synchronization of phase oscillators with coupling mediated by a diffusing substance
by Batista, C.A.S. & Szezech, J.D. & Batista, A.M. & Macau, E.E.N. & Viana, R.L.
- 249-260 Dynamic malware containment under an epidemic model with alert
by Zhang, Tianrui & Yang, Lu-Xing & Yang, Xiaofan & Wu, Yingbo & Tang, Yuan Yan
- 261-274 Multiple cross-correlation noise induced transition in a stochastic bistable system
by Wang, Can-Jun & Yang, Ke-Li & Du, Chun-Yan
- 275-295 False Beliefs in Unreliable Knowledge Networks
by Ioannidis, Evangelos & Varsakelis, Nikos & Antoniou, Ioannis
- 296-308 Analysis of the efficiency–integration nexus of Japanese stock market
by Rizvi, Syed Aun R. & Arshad, Shaista
- 309-320 On alternating quantum walks
by Rousseva, Jenia & Kovchegov, Yevgeniy
- 321-329 Evaluation of the status of rotary machines by time causal Information Theory quantifiers
by Redelico, Francisco O. & Traversaro, Francisco & Oyarzabal, Nicolás & Vilaboa, Ivan & Rosso, Osvaldo A.
- 330-344 Stagnation point flow and heat transfer on a thin porous sheet: Applications to flow dynamics of the circulatory system
by Misra, J.C. & Sinha, A. & Mallick, B.
2017, Volume 469, Issue C
- 1-14 The investigation of the reentrance phenomenon in cellular automaton traffic flow model
by Bouadi, M. & Jetto, K. & Benyoussef, A. & El Kenz, A.
- 15-22 Macroeconomic susceptibility, inflation, and aggregate supply
by Hawkins, Raymond J.
- 23-30 Degree distribution, rank-size distribution, and leadership persistence in mediation-driven attachment networks
by Hassan, Md. Kamrul & Islam, Liana & Haque, Syed Arefinul
- 31-51 Hypothesis tests for large density matrices of quantum systems based on Pauli measurements
by Kim, Donggyu & Wang, Yazhen
- 52-59 An analytic method for sensitivity analysis of complex systems
by Zhu, Yueying & Wang, Qiuping Alexandre & Li, Wei & Cai, Xu
- 60-70 Transfer entropy coefficient: Quantifying level of information flow between financial time series
by Teng, Yue & Shang, Pengjian
- 71-80 Agent based simulation on the process of human flesh search—From perspective of knowledge and emotion
by Zhu, Hou & Hu, Bin
- 81-88 Dynamical responses in a new neuron model subjected to electromagnetic induction and phase noise
by Wu, Fuqiang & Wang, Chunni & Jin, Wuyin & Ma, Jun
- 89-101 Estimate the effective connectivity in multi-coupled neural mass model using particle swarm optimization
by Shan, Bonan & Wang, Jiang & Deng, Bin & Zhang, Zhen & Wei, Xile
- 102-110 Exchange rate rebounds after foreign exchange market interventions
by Hoshikawa, Takeshi
- 111-123 Discrete hierarchy of sizes and performances in the exchange-traded fund universe
by Vandermarliere, B. & Ryckebusch, J. & Schoors, K. & Cauwels, P. & Sornette, D.
- 124-135 Can trade opportunities and returns be generated in a trend persistent series? Evidence from global indices
by Mitra, S.K. & Bawa, Jaslene
- 136-147 Characterization of flow pattern transitions for horizontal liquid–liquid pipe flows by using multi-scale distribution entropy in coupled 3D phase space
by Zhai, Lu-Sheng & Zong, Yan-Bo & Wang, Hong-Mei & Yan, Cong & Gao, Zhong-Ke & Jin, Ning-De
- 148-156 Group-based strategy diffusion in multiplex networks with weighted values
by Yu, Jianyong & Jiang, J.C. & Xiang, Leijun
- 157-172 Modeling, simulation and analysis of the evacuation process on stairs in a multi-floor classroom building of a primary school
by Li, Wenhang & Li, Yi & Yu, Ping & Gong, Jianhua & Shen, Shen & Huang, Lin & Liang, Jianming
- 173-182 Multifractal correlations in natural language written texts: Effects of language family and long word statistics
by Chatzigeorgiou, M. & Constantoudis, V. & Diakonos, F. & Karamanos, K. & Papadimitriou, C. & Kalimeri, M. & Papageorgiou, H.
- 183-199 Dynamics of two-group conflicts: A statistical physics model
by Diep, H.T. & Kaufman, Miron & Kaufman, Sanda
- 200-205 Effects of signal light on the fuel consumption and emissions under car-following model
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Yi, Zhi-Yan & Lin, Qing-Feng
- 206-215 Singularities of fluctuational paths for an overdamped two-well system driven by white noise
by Chen, Zhen & Liu, Xianbin
- 216-223 A comparison of DEA and SFA using micro- and macro-level perspectives: Efficiency of Chinese local banks
by Silva, Thiago Christiano & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda & Cajueiro, Daniel Oliveira & Dias, Marina Villas Boas