Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2015, Volume 431, Issue C
- 1-17 A hybrid routing model for mitigating congestion in networks
by He, Kun & Xu, Zhongzhi & Wang, Pu
- 18-28 Dynamical heterogeneity in terms of gauge theory of glass transition
by Vasin, M.G.
- 29-45 Comparison of communities detection algorithms for multiplex
by Loe, Chuan Wen & Jensen, Henrik Jeldtoft
- 46-51 Ship interaction in narrow water channels: A two-lane cellular automata approach
by Sun, Zhuo & Chen, Zhonglong & Hu, Hongtao & Zheng, Jianfeng
- 52-62 Impacts of the vehicle’s fuel consumption and exhaust emissions on the trip cost allowing late arrival under car-following model
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Yu, Qiang & Yang, Shi-Chun & Ding, Chuan
- 63-73 Singularity power spectrum distribution
by Xiong, Gang & Yu, Wenxian & Zhang, Shuning
- 74-83 A semi-flexible attracting-segment model of three-dimensional polymer collapse
by Krawczyk, J. & Owczarek, A.L. & Prellberg, T.
- 84-93 Crowd macro state detection using entropy model
by Zhao, Ying & Yuan, Mengqi & Su, Guofeng & Chen, Tao
- 94-108 Exploring the operation of a microscopic energy selective electron engine
by Ding, Ze-Min & Chen, Lin-Gen & Wang, Wen-Hua & Ge, Yan-Lin & Sun, Feng-Rui
- 109-123 Temperature compensation via cooperative stability in protein degradation
by Peng, Yuanyuan & Hasegawa, Yoshihiko & Noman, Nasimul & Iba, Hitoshi
- 124-127 Can the bivariate Hurst exponent be higher than an average of the separate Hurst exponents?
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 128-139 Stochastic stationary responses of a viscoelastic system with impacts under additive Gaussian white noise excitation
by Zhao, Xiangrong & Xu, Wei & Gu, Xudong & Yang, Yongge
- 140-151 Insolvency and contagion in the Brazilian interbank market
by Souza, Sergio R.S. & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Silva, Thiago C. & Guerra, Solange M.
- 152-165 Global exponential convergence of generalized chaotic systems with multiple time-varying and finite distributed delays
by Jian, Jigui & Wan, Peng
- 166-174 Heuristic-based energy landscape paving for the circular packing problem with performance constraints of equilibrium
by Liu, Jingfa & Jiang, Yucong & Li, Gang & Xue, Yu & Liu, Zhaoxia & Zhang, Zhen
- 175-187 Estimates of turbulent kinetic energy dissipation rate for a stratified flow in a wind tunnel
by Puhales, Franciano Scremin & Demarco, Giuliano & Martins, Luis Gustavo Nogueira & Acevedo, Otávio Costa & Degrazia, Gervásio Annes & Welter, Guilherme Sausen & Costa, Felipe Denardin & Fisch, Gilberto Fernando & Avelar, Ana Cristina
2015, Volume 430, Issue C
- 1-10 Classification error analysis in stereo vision
by Gross, Eitan
- 11-20 Transition probability, dynamic regimes, and the critical point of financial crisis
by Tang, Yinan & Chen, Ping
- 21-31 Learning process in public goods games
by Amado, André & Huang, Weini & Campos, Paulo R.A. & Ferreira, Fernando Fagundes
- 32-38 The evolutionary analysis of the ultimatum game based on the net-profit decision
by Wang, Lu & Ye, Shun-qiang & Jones, Michael C. & Ye, Ye & Wang, Meng & Xie, Neng-gang
- 39-45 Information transfer network of global market indices
by Kim, Yup & Kim, Jinho & Yook, Soon-Hyung
- 46-56 Distributions of region size and GDP and their relation
by Sen, Hu & Chunxia, Yang & Xueshuai, Zhu & Zhilai, Zheng & Ya, Cao
- 57-64 Hierarchical logistic equation to describe the dynamical behavior of penetration rates
by Tashiro, Tohru & Minagawa, Hiroe & Chiba, Michiko
- 65-72 Stochastic resonance at nonequilibrium phase transitions
by Skokov, V.N. & Koverda, V.P. & Vinogradov, A.V. & Reshetnikov, A.V.
- 73-80 Information-driven trade and price–volume relationship in artificial stock markets
by Liu, Xinghua & Liu, Xin & Liang, Xiaobei
- 81-92 Evolutionary behavior of generalized zero-determinant strategies in iterated prisoner’s dilemma
by Liu, Jie & Li, Y. & Xu, C. & Hui, P.M.
- 93-100 Existence of a dynamic compensation temperature of the mixed spin-1 and spin-3/2 Ising model within the effective-field theory
by Shi, Xiaoling & Qi, Yang
- 101-113 Multifractality, efficiency analysis of Chinese stock market and its cross-correlation with WTI crude oil price
by Zhuang, Xiaoyang & Wei, Yu & Ma, Feng
- 114-125 A novel approach for urbanization level evaluation based on information entropy principle: A case of Beijing
by Zhao, Jingjing & Chai, Lihe
- 126-135 Dynamical mechanism of Bmal1/Rev-erbα loop in circadian clock
by Li, Ying & Liu, Zengrong
- 136-147 State impulsive control strategies for a two-languages competitive model with bilingualism and interlinguistic similarity
by Nie, Lin-Fei & Teng, Zhi-Dong & Nieto, Juan J. & Jung, Il Hyo
- 148-155 An extended car-following model with consideration of the electric vehicle’s driving range
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Chen, Liang & Yang, Shi-Chun & Shang, Hua-Yan
- 156-170 Time-convolutionless mode-coupling theory near the glass transition—A recursion formula and its asymptotic solutions
by Tokuyama, Michio
- 171-183 Analysis of dynamic road risk for pedestrian evacuation
by Zhang, Nan & Huang, Hong & Su, Boni & Zhao, Jinlong
- 184-192 Can we neglect the multi-layer structure of functional networks?
by Zanin, Massimiliano
- 193-200 Cascade of failures in interdependent networks coupled by different type networks
by Cheng, Zunshui & Cao, Jinde
- 201-215 Two-step Dirichlet random walks
by Le Caër, Gérard
- 216-223 The effects of node exclusion on the centrality measures in graph models of interacting economic agents
by Caetano, Marco Antonio Leonel & Yoneyama, Takashi
- 224-235 Effect of environmental stress on regulation of gene expression in the yeast
by Gross, Eitan
- 236-241 Complementary action of chemical and electrical synapses to perception
by Borges, F.S. & Lameu, E.L. & Batista, A.M. & Iarosz, K.C. & Baptista, M.S. & Viana, R.L.
- 242-253 Cascading load model in interdependent networks with coupled strength
by Wang, Jianwei & Li, Yun & Zheng, Qiaofang
- 254-262 TASEP on parallel tracks: Effects of mobile bottlenecks in fixed segments
by Sinha, Sumit & Chowdhury, Debashish
2015, Volume 429, Issue C
- 1-9 On a nonstandard Brownian motion and its maximal function
by Andrade, Bernardo B. de
- 10-16 Thermal quantum correlations and quantum phase transitions in Ising-XXZ diamond chain
by Gao, Kun & Xu, Yu-Liang & Kong, Xiang-Mu & Liu, Zhong-Qiang
- 17-27 Multifractal cross-correlation analysis in electricity spot market
by Fan, Qingju & Li, Dan
- 28-34 Diffusion limited aggregation of particles with different sizes: Fractal dimension change by anisotropic growth
by Braga, F.L. & Mattos, O.A. & Amorin, V.S. & Souza, A.B.
- 35-44 Solutions for a q-generalized Schrödinger equation of entangled interacting particles
by Alves, L.G.A. & Ribeiro, H.V. & Santos, M.A.F. & Mendes, R.S. & Lenzi, E.K.
- 45-61 Investment horizon heterogeneity and wavelet: Overview and further research directions
by Chakrabarty, Anindya & De, Anupam & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Dubey, Rameshwar
- 62-75 Correlation network analysis for multi-dimensional data in stocks market
by Kazemilari, Mansooreh & Djauhari, Maman Abdurachman
- 76-86 Evolution of consumption distribution and model of wealth distribution in China between 1995 and 2012
by Gao, Li
- 87-94 A fast algorithm for community detection in temporal network
by He, Jialin & Chen, Duanbing
- 95-102 The independent spreaders involved SIR Rumor model in complex networks
by Qian, Zhen & Tang, Shaoting & Zhang, Xiao & Zheng, Zhiming
- 103-108 Exact solution to fractional logistic equation
by West, Bruce J.
- 109-117 Hurst exponent of very long birth time series in XX century Romania. Social and religious aspects
by Rotundo, G. & Ausloos, M. & Herteliu, C. & Ileanu, B.
- 118-124 A bi-stable neuronal model of Gibbs distribution
by Gross, Eitan
- 125-139 Artificial bee colony algorithm for constrained possibilistic portfolio optimization problem
by Chen, Wei
- 140-156 How does competition structure affect industry merger waves? A network analysis perspective
by Hou, Rui & Yang, Jianmei & Yao, Canzhong & McKelvey, Bill
- 157-168 Centrality and Flow Vergence gradient based Path analysis of scientific literature: A case study of Biotechnology for Engineering
by Lathabai, Hiran H. & Prabhakaran, Thara & Changat, Manoj
- 169-176 Identifying node importance in complex networks
by Hu, Ping & Fan, Wenli & Mei, Shengwei
- 177-183 Accuracy test for link prediction in terms of similarity index: The case of WS and BA models
by Ahn, Min-Woo & Jung, Woo-Sung
- 184-204 Measuring social inequality with quantitative methodology: Analytical estimates and empirical data analysis by Gini and k indices
by Inoue, Jun-ichi & Ghosh, Asim & Chatterjee, Arnab & Chakrabarti, Bikas K.
- 205-214 On the integration of financial markets: How strong is the evidence from five international stock markets?
by Bentes, Sónia R.
- 215-230 Multiple-relaxation-time lattice Boltzmann modeling of incompressible flows in porous media
by Liu, Qing & He, Ya-Ling
- 231-241 Dissipative two-mode Bose–Einstein condensate coupled to the environment
by Rajagopal, Kalai Kumar
- 242-251 Monte Carlo simulation of electron dynamics in liquid water
by Huthmacher, Klaus & Herzwurm, André & Gnewuch, Michael & Ritter, Klaus & Rethfeld, Baerbel
- 252-260 On the super-additivity and estimation biases of quantile contributions
by Taleb, Nassim Nicholas & Douady, Raphael
2015, Volume 428, Issue C
- 1-12 Synchronization of fractional order complex dynamical networks
by Wang, Yu & Li, Tianzeng
- 13-18 Multifractal analysis of managed and independent float exchange rates
by Stošić, Darko & Stošić, Dusan & Stošić, Tatijana & Stanley, H. Eugene
- 19-37 Empirical microeconomics action functionals
by Baaquie, Belal E. & Du, Xin & Tanputraman, Winson
- 38-45 Monte Carlo study of force induced melting of DNA hairpin
by Suman Kalyan, M. & Murthy, K.P.N.
- 46-51 Multifractal properties of price change and volume change of stock market indices
by Stošić, Dusan & Stošić, Darko & Stošić, Tatijana & Eugene Stanley, H.
- 52-59 An agent-based computational model for tuberculosis spreading on age-structured populations
by Graciani Rodrigues, C.C. & Espíndola, Aquino L. & Penna, T.J.P.
- 60-67 Invulnerability of grown Peer-to-Peer networks under progressive targeted attacks
by Peng, Hao & Zhao, Dandan & Han, Jianmin & Lu, Jianfeng
- 68-79 Spline interpolation techniques applied to the study of geophysical data
by Mariani, Maria C. & Basu, Kanadpriya
- 80-89 Cross-correlation between interest rates and commodity prices
by Wang, Qing & Hu, Yiming
- 90-102 Traffic paradox on a road segment based on a cellular automaton: Impact of lane-changing behavior
by Feng, Shumin & Li, Jinyang & Ding, Ning & Nie, Cen
- 103-110 Growing scale-free networks with tunable distributions of triad motifs
by Li, Shuguang & Yuan, Jianping & Shi, Yong & Zagal, Juan Cristóbal
- 111-132 Growing network: Models following nonlinear preferential attachment rule
by Zadorozhnyi, V.N. & Yudin, E.B.
- 133-139 Effect of temperature on photon–photon entanglement in a nonlinear nanocavity
by Alizadeh, Sh. & Safaiee, R. & Golshan, M.M.
- 140-153 Analysis of the deterministic and stochastic SIRS epidemic models with nonlinear incidence
by Liu, Qun & Chen, Qingmei
- 154-160 Defining least community as a homogeneous group in complex networks
by Jiang, Bin & Ma, Ding
- 161-172 Generalization of the Aoki–Yoshikawa sectoral productivity model based on extreme physical information principle
by Bednarek, Ilona & Makowski, Marcin & Piotrowski, Edward W. & Sładkowski, Jan & Syska, Jacek
- 173-177 Phase transitions in the web of science
by Phillips, J.C.
- 178-193 On the stochastic thermodynamics of reactive systems
by De Decker, Yannick
- 194-205 Power-law correlations in finance-related Google searches, and their cross-correlations with volatility and traded volume: Evidence from the Dow Jones Industrial components
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 206-223 The effects of vehicular gap changes with memory on traffic flow in cooperative adaptive cruise control strategy
by Yu, Shaowei & Shi, Zhongke
- 224-238 Sentiment cycles in discrete-time homogeneous networks
by Gomes, Orlando
- 239-249 Modeling the heterogeneity of human dynamics based on the measurements of influential users in Sina Microblog
by Wang, Chenxu & Guan, Xiaohong & Qin, Tao & Yang, Tao
- 250-256 Improved knowledge diffusion model based on the collaboration hypernetwork
by Wang, Jiang-Pan & Guo, Qiang & Yang, Guang-Yong & Liu, Jian-Guo
- 257-265 On the self-assembly of net-like nanostructures in ferrofluids
by Elkady, Ashraf S. & Iskakova, Larisa & Zubarev, Andrey
- 266-272 Statistical properties of approval ratings for governments
by Honjo, Haruo & Sano, Masaki & Miki, Hiroshi & Sakaguchi, Hidetsugu
- 273-278 Feedback control of an ensemble of self-propelled particles
by Wu, Jian-chun & Chen, Qun & Wang, Rang & Ai, Bao-quan
- 279-294 Large-scale community detection based on node membership grade and sub-communities integration
by Shang, Ronghua & Luo, Shuang & Li, Yangyang & Jiao, Licheng & Stolkin, Rustam
- 295-301 Memory on multiple time-scales in an Abelian sandpile
by Sokolov, Andrey & Melatos, Andrew & Kieu, Tien & Webster, Rachel
- 302-313 Multifractal characterization of protein contact networks
by Maiorino, Enrico & Livi, Lorenzo & Giuliani, Alessandro & Sadeghian, Alireza & Rizzi, Antonello
- 314-318 Asymmetric long-term persistence analysis in sea surface temperature anomaly
by Zhang, W.F. & Zhao, Q.
- 319-331 History dependent quantum walk on the cycle with an unbalanced coin
by Krawec, Walter O.
- 332-339 Escape rate of Lévy particles from truncated confined and unconfined potentials
by Bai, Zhan-Wu & Hu, Meng
- 340-350 Distribution characteristics of weighted bipartite evolving networks
by Zhang, Danping & Dai, Meifeng & Li, Lei & Zhang, Cheng
- 351-358 Worldwide clustering of the corruption perception
by Paulus, Michal & Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 359-367 A modified two-lane traffic model considering drivers’ personality
by Zhu, H.B. & Zhang, N.X. & Wu, W.J.
- 368-382 Network robustness and random processes
by Vodák, Rostislav & Bíl, Michal & Sedoník, Jiří
- 383-395 Phase transition phenomenon: A compound measure analysis
by Kang, Bo Soo & Park, Chanhi & Ryu, Doojin & Song, Wonho
- 396-409 Modeling and simulating for congestion pedestrian evacuation with panic
by Wang, Jinhuan & Zhang, Lei & Shi, Qiongyu & Yang, Peng & Hu, Xiaoming
- 410-415 Non-extensive quantum statistics with particle–hole symmetry
by Biró, T.S. & Shen, K.M. & Zhang, B.W.
- 416-425 Asymmetric effect of route-length difference and bottleneck on route choice in two-route traffic system
by Hino, Yuki & Nagatani, Takashi
- 426-434 Power spectrum analysis and multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of Earth’s gravity time series
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Mammadov, Samir & Kadirov, Fakhraddin & Babayev, Gulam
- 435-442 New analytical TEMOM solutions for a class of collision kernels in the theory of Brownian coagulation
by He, Qing & Shchekin, Alexander K. & Xie, Ming-Liang
- 443-457 Beyond the power law: Uncovering stylized facts in interbank networks
by Vandermarliere, Benjamin & Karas, Alexei & Ryckebusch, Jan & Schoors, Koen
- 458-469 An improved moving average technical trading rule
by Papailias, Fotis & Thomakos, Dimitrios D.
- 470-480 Predicting the structural evolution of networks by applying multivariate time series
by Huang, Qiangjuan & Zhao, Chengli & Wang, Xiaojie & Zhang, Xue & Yi, Dongyun
- 481-492 Delay-feedback control strategy for reducing CO2 emission of traffic flow system
by Zhang, Li-Dong & Zhu, Wen-Xing
- 493-506 Multiresolution transmission of the correlation modes between bivariate time series based on complex network theory
by Huang, Xuan & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Hao, Xiaoqing & Liu, Pengpeng
2015, Volume 427, Issue C
- 1-9 New multi-parametric analytical approximations of exponential distribution with power law tails for new cars sells and other applications
by Garanina, O.S. & Romanovsky, M.Yu.
- 10-25 Piecewise aggregate representations and lower-bound distance functions for multivariate time series
by Li, Hailin
- 26-33 Testing for detailed balance in a financial market
by Fiebig, H.R. & Musgrove, D.P.
- 34-39 Effective strategies of collective evacuation from an enclosed space
by Shao, Zhi-Gang & Yang, Yan-Yan
- 40-49 Parameter estimation for the generalized fractional element network Zener model based on the Bayesian method
by Fan, Wenping & Jiang, Xiaoyun & Qi, Haitao
- 50-61 High and low or close to close prices? Evidence from the multifractal volatility
by Liu, Zhichao & Ma, Feng & Long, Yujia
- 62-73 Dynamics of assembly production flow
by Ezaki, Takahiro & Yanagisawa, Daichi & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
- 74-81 Nonlinear GARCH model and 1/f noise
by Kononovicius, A. & Ruseckas, J.
- 82-91 Geometrical clusters of Darcy’s reservoir model and Ising universality class
by Najafi, M.N. & Ghaedi, M.
- 92-99 Effect of perception irregularity on chain-reaction crash in low visibility
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 100-112 Noise-tolerant model selection and parameter estimation for complex networks
by Aliakbary, Sadegh & Motallebi, Sadegh & Rashidian, Sina & Habibi, Jafar & Movaghar, Ali
- 113-121 The equivalence of isothermal and non-isothermal power law distributions with temperature duality
by Zheng, Yahui & Du, Jiulin
- 122-131 A spring–block analogy for the dynamics of stock indexes
by Sándor, Bulcsú & Néda, Zoltán
- 132-140 Consensus of heterogeneous multi-agent systems with switching jointly-connected interconnection
by Mo, Lipo & Niu, Yuguang & Pan, Tingting
- 141-154 The dynamics of coupled logistic social groups
by McCartney, Mark & Glass, David H.
- 155-161 Extrinsic periodic information interpolates between monostable and bistable states in intracellular calcium dynamics
by Lin, Ling & Duan, Wei-Long
- 162-180 Quantification of the level of crowdedness for pedestrian movements
by Duives, Dorine C. & Daamen, Winnie & Hoogendoorn, Serge P.
- 181-191 SSIC model: A multi-layer model for intervention of online rumors spreading
by Tian, Ru-Ya & Zhang, Xue-Fu & Liu, Yi-Jun
- 192-201 Dynamic modeling and analysis of sexually transmitted diseases on heterogeneous networks
by Li, Shuping & Jin, Zhen
- 202-217 Statistical persistence of air pollutants (O3,SO2,NO2 and PM10) in Mexico City
by Meraz, M. & Rodriguez, E. & Femat, R. & Echeverria, J.C. & Alvarez-Ramirez, J.
- 218-225 A new car-following model considering driver’s sensory memory
by Cao, Bao-gui
- 226-233 Price percolation model
by Kanai, Yasuhiro & Abe, Keiji & Seki, Yoichi
- 234-243 Dynamics of a network-based SIS epidemic model with nonmonotone incidence rate
by Li, Chun-Hsien
- 244-250 Optimal control of a delayed SLBS computer virus model
by Chen, Lijuan & Hattaf, Khalid & Sun, Jitao
- 251-261 Droplet shape fluctuations in agitated emulsions—Beyond the dilute limit
by Frenkel, Gad
- 262-276 Granger causality stock market networks: Temporal proximity and preferential attachment
by Výrost, Tomáš & Lyócsa, Štefan & Baumöhl, Eduard
- 277-281 Similarity is not enough: Tipping points of Ebola Zaire mortalities
by Phillips, J.C.
- 282-288 The returns and risks of investment portfolio in stock market crashes
by Li, Jiang-Cheng & Long, Chao & Chen, Xiao-Dan
- 289-301 An ant colony based algorithm for overlapping community detection in complex networks
by Zhou, Xu & Liu, Yanheng & Zhang, Jindong & Liu, Tuming & Zhang, Di
- 302-325 The cascading vulnerability of the directed and weighted network
by Jin, Wei-Xin & Song, Ping & Liu, Guo-Zhu & Stanley, H. Eugene
- 326-340 Fractional correlation functions in simple viscoelastic liquids
by Rodríguez, R.F. & Fujioka, J. & Salinas-Rodríguez, E.
2015, Volume 426, Issue C
- 1-8 Thermal atom–atom entanglement in a nonlinear cavity
by Abbasi, M.R.
- 9-15 Statistical regularities of Carbon emission trading market: Evidence from European Union allowances
by Zheng, Zeyu & Xiao, Rui & Shi, Haibo & Li, Guihong & Zhou, Xiaofeng
- 16-24 The role of persuasion power on the consensus formation
by Gündüç, Semra & Eryiğit, Recep
- 25-34 Molecular dynamics study of an electro-kinetic fluid transport in a charged nanochannel based on the role of the stern layer
by Rezaei, M. & Azimian, A.R. & Toghraie, D.
- 35-44 Market interdependence among commodity prices based on information transmission on the Internet
by Ji, Qiang & Guo, Jian-Feng
- 45-55 Magnetic properties of core–shell (1/2–3/2) nanoparticle: Monte Carlo simulation
by Dakir, O. & El Kenz, A. & Benyoussef, A.
- 56-62 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of magnitude series of seismicity of Kachchh region, Western India
by Aggarwal, S.K. & Lovallo, Michele & Khan, P.K. & Rastogi, B.K. & Telesca, Luciano
- 63-71 Nonextensivity at the Circum-Pacific subduction zones—Preliminary studies
by Scherrer, T.M. & França, G.S. & Silva, R. & de Freitas, D.B. & Vilar, C.S.
- 72-87 Can we predict the property cycle? A study of securitized property market
by Hui, Eddie Chi-Man & Wang, Ziyou
- 88-92 Phase transitions in tumor growth: II prostate cancer cell lines
by Llanos-Pérez, J.A. & Betancourt-Mar, A. & De Miguel, M.P. & Izquierdo-Kulich, E. & Royuela-García, M. & Tejera, E. & Nieto-Villar, J.M.
- 93-115 The sociogeometry of inequality: Part I
by Eliazar, Iddo
- 116-137 The sociogeometry of inequality: Part II
by Eliazar, Iddo
2015, Volume 425, Issue C
- 1-9 Electricity price forecasts using a Curvelet denoising based approach
by He, Kaijian & Xu, Yang & Zou, Yingchao & Tang, Ling
- 10-17 Statistical aspects of harmonic oscillator under minimal length supposition
by Farhang Matin, L. & Miraboutalebi, S.
- 18-26 Health behavior spreading with similar diminishing returns effect
by Zhang, Yihui & Tang, Shaoting & Pei, Sen & Yan, Shu & Jiang, Shijin & Zheng, Zhiming
- 27-33 Impact of the traffic interruption probability of optimal current on traffic congestion in lattice model
by Peng, Guanghan & Lu, Weizhen & He, Hongdi
- 34-40 Susceptibility of a two-level atom near an isotropic photonic band edge: Transparency and band edge profile reconstruction
by Prataviera, G.A. & de Oliveira, M.C.
- 41-49 Influence of obstacles on the propagation speeds of nonlinear waves driven by curvature
by Wang, Cheng & Tan, Jiale & Lou, Bendong
- 50-68 Financial time series modeling using the Hurst exponent
by Tzouras, Spilios & Anagnostopoulos, Christoforos & McCoy, Emma
- 69-78 A higher-order macroscopic model for bi-direction pedestrian flow
by Jiang, Yan-Qun & Zhou, Shu-Guang & Tian, Fang-Bao
- 79-89 Simple transform methods of a force curve obtained by surface force apparatus to the density distribution of a liquid near a surface
by Amano, Ken-ichi & Takahashi, Ohgi
2015, Volume 424, Issue C
- 1-10 Stochastic simulation of the circadian rhythmicity in the SCN neuronal network
by Šimonka, Vito & Fras, Maja & Gosak, Marko
- 11-18 Robustness of network of networks with interdependent and interconnected links
by Dong, Gaogao & Du, Ruijin & Tian, Lixin & Liu, Runran
- 19-24 Entropy of dimers chains placed on a one-dimensional lattice with q-states
by do Nascimento, Denise A. & Neto, Minos A. & Salmon, Octavio R. & Ricardo de Sousa, J. & Dinóla Neto, F. & Nunes da Silva, J.
- 25-33 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of particle density fluctuations in high-energy nuclear collisions
by Mali, P. & Sarkar, S. & Ghosh, S. & Mukhopadhyay, A. & Singh, G.
- 34-43 Some statistical equilibrium mechanics and stability properties of a class of two-dimensional Hamiltonian mean-field models
by Maciel, J.M. & Firpo, M.-C. & Amato, M.A.
- 44-51 Mapping change in the overnight money market
by Bech, Morten L. & Bergstrom, Carl T. & Rosvall, Martin & Garratt, Rodney J.
- 52-61 Moderate tolerance promotes tag-mediated cooperation in spatial Prisoner’s dilemma game
by Zhang, Hong
- 62-72 A cellular automata model for car–truck heterogeneous traffic flow considering the car–truck following combination effect
by Yang, Da & Qiu, Xiaoping & Yu, Dan & Sun, Ruoxiao & Pu, Yun
- 73-81 How trading volume responds to return in financial dynamics?
by Chen, Guang & Qiu, Tian & Jiang, Xiong-Fei & Zhong, Li-Xin & Wu, Xiao-Run
- 82-89 Very prolonged practice in block of trials: Scaling of fitness, universality and persistence
by Itami, A.S. & Antonio, F.J. & Mendes, R.S.
- 90-96 Long-term correlations and cross-correlations in wind speed and solar radiation temporal series from Fernando de Noronha Island, Brazil
by dos Anjos, Priscilla Sales & da Silva, Antonio Samuel Alves & Stošić, Borko & Stošić, Tatijana
- 97-104 Nucleation of a three-state spin model on complex networks
by Chen, Hanshuang & Shen, Chuansheng
- 105-112 A comparative analysis of the predictive power of implied volatility indices and GARCH forecasted volatility
by Bentes, Sónia R.
- 113-123 Effects of the lattice point drivers’ heterogeneity of the disturbance risk preference on traffic flow instability
by Zeng, You-Zhi & Zhang, Ning
- 124-129 Quantifying cross-correlation between Ibovespa and Brazilian blue-chips: The DCCA approach
by da Silva, Marcus Fernandes & Leão Pereira, Éder Johnson de Area & da Silva Filho, Aloisio Machado & Nunes de Castro, Arleys Pereira & Miranda, José Garcia Vivas & Zebende, Gilney Figueira
- 130-141 On multi-scale percolation behaviour of the effective conductivity for the lattice model
by Olchawa, W. & Wiśniowski, R. & Frączek, D. & Piasecki, R.
- 142-151 The use of copula functions for modeling the risk of investment in shares traded on world stock exchanges
by Domino, Krzysztof & Błachowicz, Tomasz
- 152-167 Occupant evacuation and casualty estimation in a building under earthquake using cellular automata
by Li, Shuang & Zhai, Changhai & Xie, Lili
- 168-175 The evolution of cooperation in spatial prisoner’s dilemma games with heterogeneous relationships
by Xu, Bo & Li, Miao & Deng, Ruipu
- 176-193 Correlation structure and dynamics of international real estate securities markets: A network perspective
by Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi
- 194-206 Option pricing and portfolio hedging under the mixed hedging strategy
by Wang, Xiao-Tian & Zhao, Zhong-Feng & Fang, Xiao-Fen
- 207-216 Evidence in support of seismic hazard following Poisson distribution
by Wang, J.P. & Chang, Su-Chin
- 217-224 A model for the catalytic oxidation of CO that includes CO desorption and diffusion, O repulsion, and impurities in the gas phase
by Buendía, G.M. & Rikvold, P.A.
- 225-241 The Chinese Correction of February 2007: How financial hierarchies change in a market crash
by Teh, Boon Kin & Goo, Yik Wen & Lian, Tong Wei & Ong, Wei Guang & Choi, Wen Ting & Damodaran, Mridula & Cheong, Siew Ann
- 242-247 Effective usage of global dynamic information for network traffic
by Hong, Chen
- 248-253 New attack strategies for complex networks
by Nie, Tingyuan & Guo, Zheng & Zhao, Kun & Lu, Zhe-Ming
- 254-268 Sampling social networks using shortest paths
by Rezvanian, Alireza & Meybodi, Mohammad Reza
- 269-282 Limit behaviour and scaling relations of two kinds of noisy logistic map in the vicinity of chaos threshold and their robustness
by Cetin, Kivanc & Afsar, Ozgur & Tirnakli, Ugur
- 283-293 An extended mobile lattice gas model allowing pedestrian step size variable
by Shang, Hua-Yan & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, Yi-Ming
- 294-299 Phase behavior under the averaging over disorder realizations
by Vakarin, E.V. & Dong, W. & Badiali, J.P.
- 300-311 Percolation of binary mixtures adsorbed on square lattices
by Sanchez-Varretti, F.O. & García, G.D. & Centres, P.M. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J.
- 312-316 Landau–Lifshitz–Gilbert equation with symmetric coefficients of the dissipative function
by Salazar, M. & Pérez Alcazar, G.A.
- 317-321 Tsallis distributions, Lévy walks and correlated-type anomalous diffusion result from state-dependent diffusion
by Reynolds, A.M. & Geritz, S.A.H.
- 322-329 Cooperative behavior in N-person evolutionary snowdrift games with punishment
by Xu, Meng & Zheng, Da-Fang & Xu, C. & Zhong, Lixin & Hui, P.M.
- 330-341 Asymmetric long-term autocorrelations in crude oil markets
by Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Alvarez, J. & Rodríguez, E.