Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only. Journal offers the option of making the article available online on Science direct for a fee of $3,000
Editor: Editor: Editor: Editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
2018, Volume 501, Issue C
- 1-11 Effect of aspect ratio on the mechanical behavior of packings of spheroids
by Parafiniuk, Piotr & Bańda, Maciej & Stasiak, Mateusz & Horabik, Józef & Wiącek, Joanna & Molenda, Marek
- 12-23 A new similarity measure for link prediction based on local structures in social networks
by Aghabozorgi, Farshad & Khayyambashi, Mohammad Reza
- 24-41 Spatial–temporal travel pattern mining using massive taxi trajectory data
by Zheng, Linjiang & Xia, Dong & Zhao, Xin & Tan, Longyou & Li, Hang & Chen, Li & Liu, Weining
- 42-51 Optimization of cascading failure on complex network based on NNIA
by Zhu, Qian & Zhu, Zhiliang & Qi, Yi & Yu, Hai & Xu, Yanjie
- 52-68 Modeling and analyses for an extended car-following model accounting for drivers’ situation awareness from cyber physical perspective
by Chen, Dong & Sun, Dihua & Zhao, Min & Zhou, Tong & Cheng, Senlin
- 69-77 Thermal entanglement of a V-type three-level atom and bimodal photons
by Abbasi, M.R.
- 78-85 Forecasting the realized volatility of the Chinese stock market: Do the G7 stock markets help?
by Peng, Huan & Chen, Ruoxun & Mei, Dexiang & Diao, Xiaohua
- 86-97 Height conditions salary expectations: Evidence from large-scale data in China
by Yang, Xiao & Gao, Jian & Liu, Jin-Hu & Zhou, Tao
- 98-110 Multi-step-ahead crude oil price forecasting using a hybrid grey wave model
by Chen, Yanhui & Zhang, Chuan & He, Kaijian & Zheng, Aibing
- 111-119 The way to uncover community structure with core and diversity
by Chang, Y.F. & Han, S.K. & Wang, X.D.
- 120-125 Optimizing random searches on three-dimensional lattices
by Yang, Benhao & Yang, Shunkun & Zhang, Jiaquan & Li, Daqing
- 126-133 Effective dynamics of a random walker on a heterogeneous ring: Exact results
by Masharian, S.R.
- 134-140 Statistical test for ΔρDCCA cross-correlation coefficient
by Guedes, E.F. & Brito, A.A. & Oliveira Filho, F.M. & Fernandez, B.F. & de Castro, A.P.N. & da Silva Filho, A.M. & Zebende, G.F.
- 141-152 Field coupling-induced pattern formation in two-layer neuronal network
by Qin, Huixin & Wang, Chunni & Cai, Ning & An, Xinlei & Alzahrani, Faris
- 153-163 Relationships between Perron–Frobenius eigenvalue and measurements of loops in networks
by Chen, Lei & Kou, Yingxin & Li, Zhanwu & Xu, An & Chang, Yizhe
- 164-169 Dynamics of financial crises in the world trade network
by Askari, Marziyeh & Shirazi, Homayoun & Aghababaei Samani, Keivan
- 170-177 A dual role of extrinsic noise in coupled synthetic clock cells due to a two-steps synchronization mechanism
by Liu, Quan & Yu, FengZhen & Li, ZhiHong & Xiong, Juan & Chen, JianJun & Yi, Ming
- 178-187 Behavior of a stochastic SIR epidemic model with saturated incidence and vaccination rules
by Zhang, Yue & Li, Yang & Zhang, Qingling & Li, Aihua
- 188-204 Trading strategies in terms of continuous rising (falling) prices or continuous bullish (bearish) candlesticks emitted
by Ni, Yensen & Cheng, Yirung & Huang, Paoyu & Day, Min-Yuh
- 205-216 Routing design and fleet allocation optimization of freeway service patrol: Improved results using genetic algorithm
by Sun, Xiuqiao & Wang, Jian
- 217-226 Improved estimation of commuter waiting times using headway and commuter boarding information
by Ramli, Muhamad Azfar & Jayaraman, Vasundhara & Kwek, Hyen Chee & Tan, Kian Heong & Lee Kee Khoon, Gary & Monterola, Christopher
- 227-237 Modeling the heterogeneous traffic correlations in urban road systems using traffic-enhanced community detection approach
by Lu, Feng & Liu, Kang & Duan, Yingying & Cheng, Shifen & Du, Fei
- 238-247 Cluster synchronization transmission of different external signals in discrete uncertain network
by Li, Chengren & Lü, Ling & Chen, Liansong & Hong, Yixuan & Zhou, Shuang & Yang, Yiming
- 248-263 Statistical similarity measures for link prediction in heterogeneous complex networks
by Shakibian, Hadi & Charkari, Nasrollah Moghadam
- 264-275 Extended AIC model based on high order moments and its application in the financial market
by Mao, Xuegeng & Shang, Pengjian
- 276-292 Modelling a stochastic HIV model with logistic target cell growth and nonlinear immune response function
by Wang, Yan & Jiang, Daqing & Alsaedi, Ahmed & Hayat, Tasawar
- 293-307 Linear stability and nonlinear analyses of traffic waves for the general nonlinear car-following model with multi-time delays
by Sun, Dihua & Chen, Dong & Zhao, Min & Liu, Weining & Zheng, Linjiang
- 308-314 On the exact solvability of the anisotropic central spin model: An operator approach
by Wu, Ning
- 315-326 The effects of the one-step replica symmetry breaking on the Sherrington–Kirkpatrick spin glass model in the presence of random field with a joint Gaussian probability density function for the exchange interactions and random fields
by Hadjiagapiou, Ioannis A. & Velonakis, Ioannis N.
- 327-337 Optimizing location of manufacturing industries in the context of economic globalization: A bi-level model based approach
by Wu, Shanhua & Yang, Zhongzhen
- 338-355 Impacts analysis of car following models considering variable vehicular gap policies
by Xin, Qi & Yang, Nan & Fu, Rui & Yu, Shaowei & Shi, Zhongke
- 356-369 Microgrid energy dispatching for industrial zones with renewable generations and electric vehicles via stochastic optimization and learning
by Zhang, Kai & Li, Jingzhi & He, Zhubin & Yan, Wanfeng
- 370-376 Quantifying phase synchronization using instances of Hilbert phase slips
by Govindan, R.B.
- 377-387 A new methodological approach for worldwide beryllium-7 time series analysis
by Bianchi, Stefano & Longo, Alessandro & Plastino, Wolfango
- 388-399 An information dimension of weighted complex networks
by Wen, Tao & Jiang, Wen
- 400-407 An effective intervention algorithm for promoting cooperation in the prisoner’s dilemma game with multiple stable states
by Li, Y.S. & Xu, C. & Hui, P.M.
- 408-417 Epidemic outbreaks and its control using a fractional order model with seasonality and stochastic infection
by He, Shaobo & Banerjee, Santo
2018, Volume 500, Issue C
- 1-10 Impacts of wireless charging lanes on travel time and energy consumption in a two-lane road system
by He, Jia & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Tang, Tie-Qiao
- 11-22 Magnetic and thermodynamic properties of Ising model with borophene structure in a longitudinal magnetic field
by Shi, Kaile & Jiang, Wei & Guo, Anbang & Wang, Kai & Wu, Chuang
- 23-39 Stylized facts in social networks: Community-based static modeling
by Jo, Hang-Hyun & Murase, Yohsuke & Török, János & Kertész, János & Kaski, Kimmo
- 40-49 Non-standard finite difference and Chebyshev collocation methods for solving fractional diffusion equation
by Agarwal, P. & El-Sayed, A.A.
- 50-59 Reliability analysis in interdependent smart grid systems
by Peng, Hao & Kan, Zhe & Zhao, Dandan & Han, Jianmin & Lu, Jianfeng & Hu, Zhaolong
- 60-71 Patterns of a spatial exploration under time evolution of the attractiveness: Persistent nodes, degree distribution, and spectral properties
by da Silva, Roberto
- 72-79 A riddled basin escaping crisis and the universality in an integrate-and-fire circuit
by Dai, Jun & He, Da-Ren & Xu, Xiu-Lian & Hu, Chin-Kun
- 80-91 An effective rumor-containing strategy
by Pan, Cheng & Yang, Lu-Xing & Yang, Xiaofan & Wu, Yingbo & Tang, Yuan Yan
- 92-96 What detrended fluctuation analysis can tell us about NBA results
by Ferreira, Paulo
- 97-105 A comprehensive comparison of network similarities for link prediction and spurious link elimination
by Zhang, Peng & Qiu, Dan & Zeng, An & Xiao, Jinghua
- 106-120 Linking pedestrian flow characteristics with stepping locomotion
by Wang, Jiayue & Boltes, Maik & Seyfried, Armin & Zhang, Jun & Ziemer, Verena & Weng, Wenguo
- 121-130 Statistical complexity without explicit reference to underlying probabilities
by Pennini, F. & Plastino, A.
- 131-138 Impacts of moving bottlenecks on traffic flow
by Ou, Hui & Tang, Tie-Qiao
- 139-154 Bias correction in the realized stochastic volatility model for daily volatility on the Tokyo Stock Exchange
by Takaishi, Tetsuya
- 155-161 Effective augmentation of networked systems and enhancing pinning controllability
by Jalili, Mahdi
- 162-176 A deterministic and stochastic model for the system dynamics of tumor–immune responses to chemotherapy
by Liu, Xiangdong & Li, Qingze & Pan, Jianxin
- 177-188 Pricing and simulation for real estate index options: Radial basis point interpolation
by Gong, Pu & Zou, Dong & Wang, Jiayue
- 189-198 Exploring the influence of social activity on scientific career
by Xie, Zonglin & Xie, Zheng & Li, Jianping & Yang, Qian
- 199-209 An ILP based memetic algorithm for finding minimum positive influence dominating sets in social networks
by Lin, Geng & Guan, Jian & Feng, Huibin
- 210-221 Multidimensional scaling analysis of financial time series based on modified cross-sample entropy methods
by He, Jiayi & Shang, Pengjian & Xiong, Hui
- 222-236 Exploring the impact of signal types and adjacent vehicles on drivers’ choices after the onset of yellow
by Bao, Ji & Chen, Qun & Luo, Dandan & Wu, Yuli & Liang, Zuli
- 237-248 Experimental and modeling study on relation of pedestrian step length and frequency under different headways
by Zeng, Guang & Cao, Shuchao & Liu, Chi & Song, Weiguo
- 249-258 Modeling returns volatility: Realized GARCH incorporating realized risk measure
by Jiang, Wei & Ruan, Qingsong & Li, Jianfeng & Li, Ye
- 259-264 The behavioral implications of the bilateral gamma process
by Xie, Haibin & Wang, Shouyang & Lu, Zudi
- 265-272 Thermal properties of the mixed spin-1 and spin-3/2 Ising ferrimagnetic system with two different random single-ion anisotropies
by Pereira, J.R.V. & Tunes, T.M. & de Arruda, A.S. & Godoy, M.
- 273-286 Finite-time hybrid projective synchronization of the drive-response complex networks with distributed-delay via adaptive intermittent control
by Cheng, Lin & Yang, Yongqing & Li, Li & Sui, Xin
2018, Volume 499, Issue C
- 1-10 Equilibration in finite Bose systems
by Wolschin, Georg
- 11-19 Self-assembly and speed distributions of active granular particles
by Sánchez, R. & Díaz-Leyva, P.
- 20-27 Proton NMR study of extra Virgin Olive Oil with temperature: Freezing and melting kinetics
by Mallamace, Domenico & Longo, Sveva & Corsaro, Carmelo
- 28-39 Testing the structure of earthquake networks from multivariate time series of successive main shocks in Greece
by Chorozoglou, D. & Kugiumtzis, D. & Papadimitriou, E.
- 40-57 Mass-conserving advection–diffusion Lattice Boltzmann model for multi-species reacting flows
by Hosseini, S.A. & Darabiha, N. & Thévenin, D.
- 58-66 Vector breather-to-soliton transitions and nonlinear wave interactions induced by higher-order effects in an erbium-doped fiber
by Sun, Wen-Rong & Wang, Lei & Xie, Xi-Yang
- 67-74 A key heterogeneous structure of fractal networks based on inverse renormalization scheme
by Bai, Yanan & Huang, Ning & Sun, Lina
- 75-87 Dengue fever spreading based on probabilistic cellular automata with two lattices
by Pereira, F.M.M. & Schimit, P.H.T.
- 88-97 Firing patterns transition and desynchronization induced by time delay in neural networks
by Huang, Shoufang & Zhang, Jiqian & Wang, Maosheng & Hu, Chin-Kun
- 98-109 Effects of inhibitory neurons on the quorum percolation model and dynamical extension with the Brette–Gerstner model
by Fardet, Tanguy & Bottani, Samuel & Métens, Stéphane & Monceau, Pascal
- 110-120 Modeling and simulation of driver’s anticipation effect in a two lane system on curved road with slope
by Kaur, Ramanpreet & Sharma, Sapna
- 121-128 Social contagions on correlated multiplex networks
by Wang, Wei & Cai, Meng & Zheng, Muhua
- 129-141 An application of information theory to stochastic classical gravitational fields
by Angulo, J. & Angulo, J.C. & Angulo, J.M.
- 142-147 Dynamic fractals in spatial evolutionary games
by Kolotev, Sergei & Malyutin, Aleksandr & Burovski, Evgeni & Krashakov, Sergei & Shchur, Lev
- 148-169 Bonds with index-linked stochastic coupons in quantum finance
by Baaquie, Belal Ehsan
- 170-175 On the morphological instability of a bubble during inertia-controlled growth
by Martyushev, L.M. & Birzina, A.I. & Soboleva, A.S.
- 176-185 A pattern recognition approach to transistor array parameter variance
by da F. Costa, Luciano & Silva, Filipi N. & Comin, Cesar H.
- 186-197 Slow diffusion by Markov random flights
by Kolesnik, Alexander D.
- 198-207 Surname complex network for Brazil and Portugal
by Ferreira, G.D. & Viswanathan, G.M. & da Silva, L.R. & Herrmann, H.J.
- 208-215 Phase transitions in tumor growth VI: Epithelial–Mesenchymal transition
by Guerra, A. & Rodriguez, D.J. & Montero, S. & Betancourt-Mar, J.A. & Martin, R.R. & Silva, E. & Bizzarri, M. & Cocho, G. & Mansilla, R. & Nieto-Villar, J.M.
- 216-223 Polymer in a pore: Effect of confinement on the free energy barrier
by Kumar, Sanjiv & Kumar, Sanjay
- 224-232 Testing CEV stochastic volatility models using implied volatility index data
by Kim, Jungmu & Park, Yuen Jung & Ryu, Doojin
- 233-240 Time series analysis of the Antarctic Circumpolar Wave via symbolic transfer entropy
by Oh, Mingi & Kim, Sehyun & Lim, Kyuseong & Kim, Soo Yong
- 241-249 Time irreversibility and intrinsics revealing of series with complex network approach
by Xiong, Hui & Shang, Pengjian & Xia, Jianan & Wang, Jing
- 250-257 Information measures of a deformed harmonic oscillator in a static electric field
by Nascimento, J.P.G. & Ferreira, F.A.P. & Aguiar, V. & Guedes, I. & Costa Filho, Raimundo N.
- 258-265 Is stock market volatility asymmetric? A multi-period analysis for five countries
by Bentes, Sonia R.
- 266-275 Credit market Jitters in the course of the financial crisis: A permutation entropy approach in measuring informational efficiency in financial assets
by Siokis, Fotios M.
- 276-287 Rumor diffusion in heterogeneous networks by considering the individuals’ subjective judgment and diverse characteristics
by Ma, Jing & Zhu, He
- 288-297 Forecasting the value-at-risk of Chinese stock market using the HARQ model and extreme value theory
by Liu, Guangqiang & Wei, Yu & Chen, Yongfei & Yu, Jiang & Hu, Yang
- 298-309 Modeling and analyzing cascading dynamics of the Internet based on local congestion information
by Zhu, Qian & Nie, Jianlong & Zhu, Zhiliang & Yu, Hai & Xue, Yang
- 310-324 Identifying influential spreaders in complex networks based on kshell hybrid method
by Namtirtha, Amrita & Dutta, Animesh & Dutta, Biswanath
- 325-334 Skewness and kurtosis analysis for non-Gaussian distributions
by Celikoglu, Ahmet & Tirnakli, Ugur
- 335-361 Unidirectional random growth with resetting
by Biró, T.S. & Néda, Z.
- 362-375 Kinetic models for goods exchange in a multi-agent market
by Brugna, Carlo & Toscani, Giuseppe
- 376-394 Effective network inference through multivariate information transfer estimation
by Dahlqvist, Carl-Henrik & Gnabo, Jean-Yves
- 395-406 Hubbard pair cluster in the external fields. Studies of the magnetic properties
by Balcerzak, T. & Szałowski, K.
- 407-412 Crossover transition in the fluctuation of Internet
by Qian, Jiang-Hai
- 413-419 The time-varying correlation between policy uncertainty and stock returns: Evidence from China
by Xiong, Xiong & Bian, Yuxiang & Shen, Dehua
- 420-427 Revisiting the investor sentiment–stock returns relationship: A multi-scale perspective using wavelets
by Lao, Jiashun & Nie, He & Jiang, Yonghong
- 428-435 Effects of heterogeneous convergence rate on consensus in opinion dynamics
by Huang, Changwei & Dai, Qionglin & Han, Wenchen & Feng, Yuee & Cheng, Hongyan & Li, Haihong
- 436-442 Does the U.S. exercise contagion on Italy? A theoretical model and empirical evidence
by Cerqueti, Roy & Fenga, Livio & Ventura, Marco
- 443-456 Global stability of an SIR model with differential infectivity on complex networks
by Yuan, Xinpeng & Wang, Fang & Xue, Yakui & Liu, Maoxing
- 457-471 The quotient of normal random variables and application to asset price fat tails
by Caginalp, Carey & Caginalp, Gunduz
- 472-480 Cascade phenomenon against subsequent failures in complex networks
by Jiang, Zhong-Yuan & Liu, Zhi-Quan & He, Xuan & Ma, Jian-Feng
- 481-489 Preferential selection based on strategy persistence and memory promotes cooperation in evolutionary prisoner’s dilemma games
by Liu, Yuanming & Huang, Changwei & Dai, Qionglin
- 490-497 Collective iteration behavior for online social networks
by Liu, Jian-Guo & Li, Ren-De & Guo, Qiang & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 498-511 Modeling and complexity of stochastic interacting Lévy type financial price dynamics
by Wang, Yiduan & Zheng, Shenzhou & Zhang, Wei & Wang, Jun & Wang, Guochao
2018, Volume 498, Issue C
- 1-9 Evolution of the squeezing-enhanced vacuum state in the amplitude dissipative channel
by Ren, Gang & Du, Jian-ming & Zhang, Wen-hai
- 10-16 Transport coefficients of Quark–Gluon plasma with full QCD potential
by J.P., Prasanth & Bannur, Vishnu M.
- 17-32 Tsallis q-triplet, intermittent turbulence and Portevin–Le Chatelier effect
by Iliopoulos, A.C. & Aifantis, E.C.
- 33-49 Simulation of condensation and liquid break-up on a micro-object with upper and lower movable walls using Lattice Boltzmann Method
by Asadollahi, Arash & Esmaeeli, Asghar
- 50-65 Overlapping communities detection based on spectral analysis of line graphs
by Gui, Chun & Zhang, Ruisheng & Hu, Rongjing & Huang, Guoming & Wei, Jiaxuan
- 66-73 Rényi–Fisher entropy product as a marker of topological phase transitions
by Bolívar, J.C. & Nagy, Ágnes & Romera, Elvira
- 74-85 Characterization of time series via Rényi complexity–entropy curves
by Jauregui, M. & Zunino, L. & Lenzi, E.K. & Mendes, R.S. & Ribeiro, H.V.
- 86-95 On the theory of hysteretic magnetostriction of soft ferrogels
by Zubarev, Andrey & Chirikov, Dmitry & Stepanov, Gennady & Borin, Dmitry & Lopez-Lopez, M.T.
- 96-101 Transitions induced by speed in self-propelled particles system with attractive interactions
by Cambui, Dorilson. S. & Rosas, Alexandre
- 102-115 Measuring transferring similarity via local information
by Yin, Likang & Deng, Yong
- 123-136 Do oil shocks predict economic policy uncertainty?
by Rehman, Mobeen Ur
- 138-147 Evaluation of the dispersion effect in through movement bicycles at signalized intersection via cellular automata simulation
by Jiang, Hang & Ma, Yongjian & Jiang, Lin & Chen, Guozhou & Wang, Dongwei
2018, Volume 497, Issue C
- 1-8 The energy cost of quantum information losses
by Romanelli, Alejandro & de Lima Marquezino, Franklin & Portugal, Renato & Donangelo, Raul
- 9-14 Can we use the q-Gaussian of ambient noise fluctuations as a vulnerability index? A case study in Cultural Heritage buildings
by Vallianatos, Filippos & Koutalonis, Ioannis & Moisidi, Margarita & Chatzopoulos, Georgios
- 15-25 Analysis on the urban street network of Korea: Connections between topology and meta-information
by Lee, Byoung-Hwa & Jung, Woo-Sung
- 26-40 Dynamics from a mathematical model of a two-state gas laser
by Kleanthous, Antigoni & Hua, Tianshu & Manai, Alexandre & Yawar, Kamran & Van Gorder, Robert A.
- 41-51 Time series analysis of S&P 500 index: A horizontal visibility graph approach
by Vamvakaris, Michail D. & Pantelous, Athanasios A. & Zuev, Konstantin M.
- 52-71 Dynamics of tuberculosis transmission with exogenous reinfections and endogenous reactivation
by Khajanchi, Subhas & Das, Dhiraj Kumar & Kar, Tapan Kumar
- 72-85 Generating clustered scale-free networks using Poisson based localization of edges
by Türker, İlker
- 86-100 General PFG signal attenuation expressions for anisotropic anomalous diffusion by modified-Bloch equations
by Lin, Guoxing
- 101-108 Effect of pairwise additivity on finite-temperature behavior of classical ideal gas
by Shekaari, Ashkan & Jafari, Mahmoud
- 109-117 Cellular automata rule characterization and classification using texture descriptors
by Machicao, Jeaneth & Ribas, Lucas C. & Scabini, Leonardo F.S. & Bruno, Odermir M.
- 118-125 Reconstruction of networks from one-step data by matching positions
by Wu, Jianshe & Dang, Ni & Jiao, Yang
- 126-138 Suppression of anomalous synchronization and nonstationary behavior of neural network under small-world topology
by Boaretto, B.R.R. & Budzinski, R.C. & Prado, T.L. & Kurths, J. & Lopes, S.R.
- 139-153 On the adaptive sliding mode controller for a hyperchaotic fractional-order financial system
by Hajipour, Ahamad & Hajipour, Mojtaba & Baleanu, Dumitru
- 154-165 Duality in an asset exchange model for wealth distribution
by Li, Jie & Boghosian, Bruce M.
- 166-184 Compressive sensing of high betweenness centrality nodes in networks
by Mahyar, Hamidreza & Hasheminezhad, Rouzbeh & Ghalebi K., Elahe & Nazemian, Ali & Grosu, Radu & Movaghar, Ali & Rabiee, Hamid R.
- 185-197 Enhancing robustness of interdependent network by adding connectivity and dependence links
by Cui, Pengshuai & Zhu, Peidong & Wang, Ke & Xun, Peng & Xia, Zhuoqun
- 198-210 A novel grid-based mesoscopic model for evacuation dynamics
by Shi, Meng & Lee, Eric Wai Ming & Ma, Yi
- 211-217 Size and diluted magnetic properties of diamond shaped graphene quantum dots: Monte Carlo study
by Masrour, R. & Jabar, A.
- 218-235 The pricing effect of the common pattern in firm-level idiosyncratic volatility: Evidence from A-Share stocks of China
by Su, Zhi & Shu, Tengjia & Yin, Libo
- 236-245 Tsallis non-extensive statistical mechanics in the ionospheric detrended total electron content during quiet and storm periods
by Ogunsua, B.O. & Laoye, J.A.
- 246-257 Effect of interaction strength on robustness of controlling edge dynamics in complex networks
by Pang, Shao-Peng & Hao, Fei
- 258-271 Investigation of multifractality in the Brazilian stock market
by Maganini, Natália Diniz & Da Silva Filho, Antônio Carlos & Lima, Fabiano Guasti
- 272-284 An extensive study of Bose–Einstein condensation in liquid helium using Tsallis statistics
by Guha, Atanu & Das, Prasanta Kumar
- 285-301 Dissipative particle dynamics: Effects of thermostating schemes on nano-colloid electrophoresis
by Hassanzadeh Afrouzi, Hamid & Moshfegh, Abouzar & Farhadi, Mousa & Sedighi, Kurosh
- 302-309 Why human milk is more nutritious than cow milk
by Voorhoeve, Niels & Allan, Douglas C. & Moret, M.A. & Zebende, G.F. & Phillips, J.C.
- 310-318 Dimensionally regularized Tsallis’ statistical mechanics and two-body Newton’s gravitation
by Zamora, J.D. & Rocca, M.C. & Plastino, A. & Ferri, G.L.
- 319-334 Moran-evolution of cooperation: From well-mixed to heterogeneous complex networks
by Sarkar, Bijan
2018, Volume 496, Issue C
- 1-8 Normal and anomalous transport phenomena in two-dimensional NaCl, MoS2 and honeycomb surfaces
by Mbemmo, A.M. Fopossi & Kenmoé, G. Djuidjé & Kofané, T.C.
- 9-14 Contribution inequality in the spatial public goods game: Should the rich contribute more?
by Tu, Jing
- 15-26 Memory-based snowdrift game on a square lattice
by Shu, Feng & Liu, Xingwen & Fang, Kai & Chen, Hao
- 27-39 Structural characterization of a magnetic granular system under a time-dependent magnetic field: Voronoi tessellation and multifractal analysis
by Moctezuma, R.E. & Arauz-Lara, J.L. & Donado, F.
- 40-52 Noise-induced extinction for a ratio-dependent predator–prey model with strong Allee effect in prey
by Mandal, Partha Sarathi
- 53-61 Discovering disease-associated genes in weighted protein–protein interaction networks
by Cui, Ying & Cai, Meng & Stanley, H. Eugene
- 62-71 Combining neural networks and signed particles to simulate quantum systems more efficiently
by Sellier, Jean Michel
- 72-78 Comparison analysis on vulnerability of metro networks based on complex network
by Zhang, Jianhua & Wang, Shuliang & Wang, Xiaoyuan
- 79-89 Frequency-dependent dynamic magnetic properties of the Ising bilayer system consisting of spin-3/2 and spin-5/2 spins
by Keskin, Mustafa & Ertaş, Mehmet
- 90-107 Stochastic characteristics and Second Law violations of atomic fluids in Couette flow
by Raghavan, Bharath V. & Karimi, Pouyan & Ostoja-Starzewski, Martin
- 108-120 A fast community detection method in bipartite networks by distance dynamics
by Sun, Hong-liang & Ch’ng, Eugene & Yong, Xi & Garibaldi, Jonathan M. & See, Simon & Chen, Duan-bing
- 121-136 Graph regularized nonnegative matrix factorization for temporal link prediction in dynamic networks
by Ma, Xiaoke & Sun, Penggang & Wang, Yu
- 137-146 Performance analysis for minimally nonlinear irreversible refrigerators at finite cooling power
by Long, Rui & Liu, Zhichun & Liu, Wei
- 147-155 Statistical analysis of dimer formation in supersaturated metal vapor based on molecular dynamics simulation
by Korenchenko, Anna E. & Vorontsov, Alexander G. & Gelchinski, Boris R. & Sannikov, Grigorii P.
- 156-161 Evolutionary dynamics of social dilemmas with asymmetry
by Ma, Yongjuan & Chu, Chen & Chen, Fei & Shen, Chen & Geng, Yini & Shi, Lei
- 162-170 A network of networks model to study phase synchronization using structural connection matrix of human brain
by Ferrari, F.A.S. & Viana, R.L. & Reis, A.S. & Iarosz, K.C. & Caldas, I.L. & Batista, A.M.
- 171-188 Statistical analysis of Brazilian electoral campaigns via Benford’s law
by Gamermann, Daniel & Antunes, Felipe Leite
- 189-199 Refined composite multiscale weighted-permutation entropy of financial time series
by Zhang, Yongping & Shang, Pengjian
- 200-208 Twisting, supercoiling and stretching in protein bound DNA
by Lam, Pui-Man & Zhen, Yi
- 209-219 Selective epidemic vaccination under the performant routing algorithms
by Bamaarouf, O. & Alweimine, A. Ould Baba & Rachadi, A. & EZ-Zahraouy, H.
- 220-232 The maximum entropy production and maximum Shannon information entropy in enzyme kinetics
by Dobovišek, Andrej & Markovič, Rene & Brumen, Milan & Fajmut, Aleš
- 233-242 Collective behavior of mice passing through an exit under panic
by Zhang, Teng & Zhang, Xuelin & Huang, Shenshi & Li, Changhai & Lu, Shouxiang
- 243-248 Effect of cutoff radius, long range interaction and temperature controller on thermodynamic properties of fluids: Methanol as an example
by Obeidat, Abdalla & Jaradat, Adnan & Hamdan, Bushra & Abu-Ghazleh, Hind
- 249-262 Dynamics of an SAITS alcoholism model on unweighted and weighted networks
by Huo, Hai-Feng & Cui, Fang-Fang & Xiang, Hong
- 263-273 Testing for multifractality of Islamic stock markets
by Saâdaoui, Foued
- 274-285 Analysis of mixed traffic flow with human-driving and autonomous cars based on car-following model
by Zhu, Wen-Xing & Zhang, H.M.
- 286-298 Overlapping communities from dense disjoint and high total degree clusters
by Zhang, Hongli & Gao, Yang & Zhang, Yue
- 299-317 Dynamics and optimal control of a non-linear epidemic model with relapse and cure
by Lahrouz, A. & El Mahjour, H. & Settati, A. & Bernoussi, A.
- 318-329 Modelling of information diffusion on social networks with applications to WeChat
by Liu, Liang & Qu, Bo & Chen, Bin & Hanjalic, Alan & Wang, Huijuan
- 330-338 Dynamical processes and epidemic threshold on nonlinear coupled multiplex networks
by Gao, Chao & Tang, Shaoting & Li, Weihua & Yang, Yaqian & Zheng, Zhiming
- 339-350 Mixture models with entropy regularization for community detection in networks
by Chang, Zhenhai & Yin, Xianjun & Jia, Caiyan & Wang, Xiaoyang
- 351-370 An extended car-following model to describe connected traffic dynamics under cyberattacks
by Wang, Pengcheng & Yu, Guizhen & Wu, Xinkai & Qin, Hongmao & Wang, Yunpeng
- 371-383 Lie symmetry analysis, explicit solutions and conservation laws for the space–time fractional nonlinear evolution equations
by Inc, Mustafa & Yusuf, Abdullahi & Aliyu, Aliyu Isa & Baleanu, Dumitru
- 384-398 Towards an information geometric characterization/classification of complex systems. I. Use of generalized entropies
by Ghikas, Demetris P.K. & Oikonomou, Fotios D.
- 399-409 A speed guidance strategy for multiple signalized intersections based on car-following model
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Yi, Zhi-Yan & Zhang, Jian & Wang, Tao & Leng, Jun-Qiang
- 410-433 Finite size effects in the thermodynamics of a free neutral scalar field
by Parvan, A.S.
- 434-445 The influence of the surface parameter changes onto the phonon states in ultrathin crystalline films
by Šetrajčić, Jovan P. & Ilić, Dušan I. & Jaćimovski, Stevo K.
- 446-460 Turing–Hopf bifurcations in a predator–prey model with herd behavior, quadratic mortality and prey-taxis
by Liu, Xia & Zhang, Tonghua & Meng, Xinzhu & Zhang, Tongqian
- 461-473 Network features of sector indexes spillover effects in China: A multi-scale view
by Feng, Sida & Huang, Shupei & Qi, Yabin & Liu, Xueyong & Sun, Qingru & Wen, Shaobo
- 474-480 Exploring the onset of collective motion in self-organised trails of social organisms
by Brigatti, E. & Hernández, A.
- 481-494 Spatial distribution of nuclei in progressive nucleation: Modeling and application
by Tomellini, Massimo
- 495-504 Robustness analysis of interdependent networks under multiple-attacking strategies
by Gao, Yan-Li & Chen, Shi-Ming & Nie, Sen & Ma, Fei & Guan, Jun-Jie
- 505-513 Information networks in the stock market based on the distance of the multi-attribute dimensions between listed companies
by Liu, Qian & Li, Huajiao & Liu, Xueyong & Jiang, Meihui
- 514-524 On the temperature dependence of the Adam-Gibbs equation around the crossover region in the glass transition
by Duque, Michel & Andraca, Adriana & Goldstein, Patricia & del Castillo, Luis Felipe
- 525-539 Investigation of non-Gaussian effects in the Brazilian option market
by Sosa-Correa, William O. & Ramos, Antônio M.T. & Vasconcelos, Giovani L.
- 540-547 Improved targeted immunization strategies based on two rounds of selection
by Xia, Ling-Ling & Song, Yu-Rong & Li, Chan-Chan & Jiang, Guo-Ping
- 548-570 Weighted multiscale Rényi permutation entropy of nonlinear time series
by Chen, Shijian & Shang, Pengjian & Wu, Yue
- 571-592 A social model based on customers’ profiles for analyzing the churning process in the mobile market of data plans
by Postigo-Boix, Marcos & Melús-Moreno, José L.
- 593-601 Information driving force and its application in agent-based modeling
by Chen, Ting-Ting & Zheng, Bo & Li, Yan & Jiang, Xiong-Fei
- 602-611 Exponential stability of stochastic complex networks with multi-weights based on graph theory
by Zhang, Chunmei & Chen, Tianrui
- 612-619 Coexistence of several currencies in presence of increasing returns to adoption
by Lamarche-Perrin, Alex & Orléan, André & Jensen, Pablo