Search in IDEAS
- For phrase searches, put words between double quotes (" ").
- For boolean searches, use + for AND, | for OR and ~ for NOT. Group with parantheses. Example: (money | currency) ~liquidity
- With this form, you search the biblographical records, not the texts themselves. IDEAS does not host PDFs.
- You may also want to browse through material classified
through Journal of Economic Literature codes.
- Use the IDEAS plug-in for your browser search bar.
Find a random item
Not sure what to look for? Just go for a random item
and explore all what is done in Economics!
Search for Handles
Note that handles are of the type RePEc:aaa:ssssss:xxxx
, where aaa
is the archive code
(three letters), ssssss
is the series code (six letters or numbers) and xxxx
is the item code (unrestricted). You can also search for series (of type RePEc:aaa:ssssss
If you want a direct link to a page knowing a handle or Author short-ID, use
Search for Authors
Or browse through the list
(Are you registered
Search for institutions
Provide up to five keywords of at least three characters.