Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2017, Volume 469, Issue C
- 136-147 Characterization of flow pattern transitions for horizontal liquid–liquid pipe flows by using multi-scale distribution entropy in coupled 3D phase space
by Zhai, Lu-Sheng & Zong, Yan-Bo & Wang, Hong-Mei & Yan, Cong & Gao, Zhong-Ke & Jin, Ning-De
- 148-156 Group-based strategy diffusion in multiplex networks with weighted values
by Yu, Jianyong & Jiang, J.C. & Xiang, Leijun
- 157-172 Modeling, simulation and analysis of the evacuation process on stairs in a multi-floor classroom building of a primary school
by Li, Wenhang & Li, Yi & Yu, Ping & Gong, Jianhua & Shen, Shen & Huang, Lin & Liang, Jianming
- 173-182 Multifractal correlations in natural language written texts: Effects of language family and long word statistics
by Chatzigeorgiou, M. & Constantoudis, V. & Diakonos, F. & Karamanos, K. & Papadimitriou, C. & Kalimeri, M. & Papageorgiou, H.
- 183-199 Dynamics of two-group conflicts: A statistical physics model
by Diep, H.T. & Kaufman, Miron & Kaufman, Sanda
- 200-205 Effects of signal light on the fuel consumption and emissions under car-following model
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Yi, Zhi-Yan & Lin, Qing-Feng
- 206-215 Singularities of fluctuational paths for an overdamped two-well system driven by white noise
by Chen, Zhen & Liu, Xianbin
- 216-223 A comparison of DEA and SFA using micro- and macro-level perspectives: Efficiency of Chinese local banks
by Silva, Thiago Christiano & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda & Cajueiro, Daniel Oliveira & Dias, Marina Villas Boas
- 224-231 Effect of periodic inflow on speed-controlled shuttle bus
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 232-243 Indigenization of urban mobility
by Yang, Zimo & Lian, Defu & Yuan, Nicholas Jing & Xie, Xing & Rui, Yong & Zhou, Tao
- 244-249 Autoantibody recognition mechanisms of MUC1
by Phillips, J.C.
- 250-255 Ecological optimization of a family of n-Müser engines for an arbitrary value of the solar concentration factor
by Ramírez-Moreno, M.A. & Angulo-Brown, F.
- 256-264 The improved degree of urban road traffic network: A case study of Xiamen, China
by Wang, Shiguang & Zheng, Lili & Yu, Dexin
- 265-274 Long-range dependence and time-clustering behavior in pedestrian movement patterns in stampedes: The Love Parade case-study
by Lian, Liping & Song, Weiguo & Richard, Yuen Kwok Kit & Ma, Jian & Telesca, Luciano
- 275-283 Analysis of social optimum for staggered shifts in a single-entry traffic corridor with no late arrivals
by Li, Chuan-Yao & Huang, Hai-Jun & Tang, Tie-Qiao
- 284-292 How the government’s punishment and individual’s sensitivity affect the rumor spreading in online social networks
by Li, Dandan & Ma, Jing
- 293-304 Kinetic theory of binary particles with unequal mean velocities and non-equipartition energies
by Chen, Yanpei & Mei, Yifeng & Wang, Wei
- 305-312 Population growth, interest rate, and housing tax in the transitional China
by He, Ling-Yun & Wen, Xing-Chun
- 313-322 A distance constrained synaptic plasticity model of C. elegans neuronal network
by Badhwar, Rahul & Bagler, Ganesh
- 323-333 Long memory of abnormal investor attention and the cross-correlations between abnormal investor attention and trading volume, volatility respectively
by Fan, Xiaoqian & Yuan, Ying & Zhuang, Xintian & Jin, Xiu
- 334-341 Information spreading on mobile communication networks: A new model that incorporates human behaviors
by Ren, Fei & Li, Sai-Ping & Liu, Chuang
- 342-352 Deep community detection in topologically incomplete networks
by Xin, Xin & Wang, Chaokun & Ying, Xiang & Wang, Boyang
- 353-362 Spiral orbits and oscillations in historical evolution of empires
by Cheon, Taksu & Poghosyan, Sergey S.
- 363-371 Investigation of multifractal nature of floating potential fluctuations obtained from a dc glow discharge magnetized plasma
by Shaw, Pankaj Kumar & Saha, Debajyoti & Ghosh, Sabuj & Janaki, M.S. & Iyengar, A.N. Sekar
- 372-380 The analysis of an SEIR rumor propagation model on heterogeneous network
by Liu, Qiming & Li, Tao & Sun, Meici
- 381-389 Multiscale recurrence quantification analysis of order recurrence plots
by Xu, Mengjia & Shang, Pengjian & Lin, Aijing
- 390-396 Can investor sentiment be used to predict the stock price? Dynamic analysis based on China stock market
by Guo, Kun & Sun, Yi & Qian, Xin
- 397-404 Personalized recommendation based on preferential bidirectional mass diffusion
by Chen, Guilin & Gao, Tianrun & Zhu, Xuzhen & Tian, Hui & Yang, Zhao
- 405-419 Multi-agent fare optimization model of two modes problem and its analysis based on edge of chaos
by Li, Xue-yan & Li, Xue-mei & Li, Xue-wei & Qiu, He-ting
- 420-428 Boundary integral approach for propagating interfaces in a binary non-isothermal mixture
by Alexandrov, D.V. & Galenko, P.K.
- 429-437 Cluster synchronization between uncertain networks with different dynamics
by Lü, Ling & Li, Chengren & Bai, Suyuan & Gao, Liyu & Ge, Lianjun & Han, Changhui
- 438-446 Efficient stepwise detection of communities in temporal networks
by He, Jialin & Chen, Duanbing & Sun, Chongjing & Fu, Yan & Li, Wenjun
- 447-458 From quantum mechanics to finance: Microfoundations for jumps, spikes and high volatility phases in diffusion price processes
by Henkel, Christof
- 459-470 On the statistical properties of viral misinformation in online social media
by Bessi, Alessandro
- 471-485 A community integration strategy based on an improved modularity density increment for large-scale networks
by Shang, Ronghua & Zhang, Weitong & Jiao, Licheng & Stolkin, Rustam & Xue, Yu
- 486-498 Income inequality in Romania: The exponential-Pareto distribution
by Oancea, Bogdan & Andrei, Tudorel & Pirjol, Dan
- 499-509 Modified social force model based on information transmission toward crowd evacuation simulation
by Han, Yanbin & Liu, Hong
- 510-517 Stationary distribution and extinction of a stochastic SIRS epidemic model with standard incidence
by Liu, Qun & Jiang, Daqing & Shi, Ningzhong & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed
- 518-530 Dynamics of a stochastic tuberculosis model with constant recruitment and varying total population size
by Liu, Qun & Jiang, Daqing & Shi, Ningzhong & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed
- 531-539 EEG based topography analysis in string recognition task
by Ma, Xiaofei & Huang, Xiaolin & Shen, Yuxiaotong & Qin, Zike & Ge, Yun & Chen, Ying & Ning, Xinbao
- 540-550 Degeneracy estimation in interference models on wireless networks
by McBride, Neal & Bulava, John & Galiotto, Carlo & Marchetti, Nicola & Macaluso, Irene & Doyle, Linda
- 551-562 A graph clustering method for community detection in complex networks
by Zhou, HongFang & Li, Jin & Li, JunHuai & Zhang, FaCun & Cui, YingAn
- 563-571 Comparison of two fractal interpolation methods
by Fu, Yang & Zheng, Zeyu & Xiao, Rui & Shi, Haibo
- 572-587 An efficient link prediction index for complex military organization
by Fan, Changjun & Liu, Zhong & Lu, Xin & Xiu, Baoxin & Chen, Qing
- 588-603 The modified Yule-Walker method for α-stable time series models
by Kruczek, Piotr & Wyłomańska, Agnieszka & Teuerle, Marek & Gajda, Janusz
- 604-624 Do trend extraction approaches affect causality detection in climate change studies?
by Huang, Xu & Hassani, Hossein & Ghodsi, Mansi & Mukherjee, Zinnia & Gupta, Rangan
- 625-630 Aspiration-induced dormancy promotes cooperation in the spatial Prisoner’s Dilemma games
by Chen, Ya-Shan & Yang, Han-Xin & Guo, Wen-Zhong
- 631-643 Free energy for a damped cold atom in SU(2) non-Abelian gauge potentials
by Guingarey, Issoufou & Avossevou, Gabriel Y.H.
- 644-653 Customer social network affects marketing strategy: A simulation analysis based on competitive diffusion model
by Hou, Rui & Wu, Jiawen & Du, Helen S.
- 654-664 Identifying important nodes by adaptive LeaderRank
by Xu, Shuang & Wang, Pei
- 665-675 Multi-mode clustering model for hierarchical wireless sensor networks
by Hu, Xiangdong & Li, Yongfu & Xu, Huifen
- 676-680 Hidden thermodynamic information in protein amino acid mutation tables
by Phillips, J.C.
- 681-694 Fractal structures in the chaotic motion of charged particles in a magnetized plasma under the influence of drift waves
by Mathias, A.C. & Viana, R.L. & Kroetz, T. & Caldas, I.L.
- 695-705 Multifractal analysis and topological properties of a new family of weighted Koch networks
by Huang, Da-Wen & Yu, Zu-Guo & Anh, Vo
- 706-717 Dynamics of a stochastic HIV-1 infection model with logistic growth
by Jiang, Daqing & Liu, Qun & Shi, Ningzhong & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed & Xia, Peiyan
- 718-730 Fractal analysis of GPS time series for early detection of disastrous seismic events
by Filatov, Denis M. & Lyubushin, Alexey A.
- 731-739 A mathematical structure of the separated variational principles of steady states for multi-forces and multi-currents
by Okada, Kanzo
- 740-749 Nonequilibrium phase transitions in isotropic Ashkin–Teller model
by Akıncı, Ümit
- 750-760 Rumor spreading model with noise interference in complex social networks
by Zhu, Liang & Wang, Youguo
- 761-766 Analysis of electric vehicle’s trip cost without late arrival
by Leng, Jun-Qiang & Zhao, Lin
- 767-776 Link direction for link prediction
by Shang, Ke-ke & Small, Michael & Yan, Wei-sheng
- 777-788 Cascading failures in interdependent networks due to insufficient received support capability
by Cui, Pengshuai & Zhu, Peidong & Shao, Chengcheng & Xun, Peng
- 789-798 Global stability and attractivity of a network-based SIS epidemic model with nonmonotone incidence rate
by Wei, Xiaodan & Liu, Lijun & Zhou, Wenshu
- 799-812 Leader selection problem for stochastically forced consensus networks based on matrix differentiation
by Gao, Leitao & Zhao, Guangshe & Li, Guoqi & Yang, Zhaoxu
- 813-823 Dynamics of beryllium-7 specific activity in relation to meteorological variables, tropopause height, teleconnection indices and sunspot number
by Sarvan, D. & Stratimirović, Đ. & Blesić, S. & Djurdjevic, V. & Miljković, V. & Ajtić, J.
- 824-847 Inequality spectra
by Eliazar, Iddo
- 848-858 European option pricing under the Student’s t noise with jumps
by Wang, Xiao-Tian & Li, Zhe & Zhuang, Le
- 859-870 R/S analysis of reaction time in Neuron Type Test for human activity in civil aviation
by Zhang, Hong-Yan & Kang, Ming-Cui & Li, Jing-Qiang & Liu, Hai-Tao
- 871-882 Hierarchy in industrial structure: The cases of China and the USA
by Hu, Fei & Zhao, Shangmei & Bing, Tao & Chang, Yiming
2017, Volume 468, Issue C
- 1-29 Estimating pedestrian speed using aggregated literature data
by Bosina, Ernst & Weidmann, Ulrich
- 30-43 On the average uncertainty for systems with nonlinear coupling
by Nelson, Kenric P. & Umarov, Sabir R. & Kon, Mark A.
- 44-52 Experimental study on relaxation time in direction changing movement
by Liu, Chi & Song, Weiguo & Fu, Libi & Lian, Liping & Lo, Siuming
- 53-69 Exploring triad-rich substructures by graph-theoretic characterizations in complex networks
by Jia, Songwei & Gao, Lin & Gao, Yong & Nastos, James & Wen, Xiao & Zhang, Xindong & Wang, Haiyang
- 70-83 High-frequency stock linkage and multi-dimensional stationary processes
by Wang, Xi & Bao, Si & Chen, Jingchao
- 84-90 Positive and negative effects of social impact on evolutionary vaccination game in networks
by Ichinose, Genki & Kurisaku, Takehiro
- 91-108 Detrended cross-correlation analysis on RMB exchange rate and Hang Seng China Enterprises Index
by Ruan, Qingsong & Yang, Bingchan & Ma, Guofeng
- 109-118 The evolution of risk and bailout strategy in banking systems
by De Caux, Robert & McGroarty, Frank & Brede, Markus
- 119-130 Asymmetric MF-DCCA method based on risk conduction and its application in the Chinese and foreign stock markets
by Cao, Guangxi & Han, Yan & Li, Qingchen & Xu, Wei
- 131-138 Stochastic spatial structured model for vertically and horizontally transmitted infection
by Silva, Ana T.C. & Assis, Vladimir R.V. & Pinho, Suani T.R. & Tomé, Tânia & de Oliveira, Mário J.
- 139-146 Modelling body weight, dieting and obesity traps
by Barbieri, Paolo Nicola
- 147-157 Gambler’s ruin problem on Erdős–Rényi graphs
by Néda, Zoltán & Davidova, Larissa & Újvári, Szeréna & Istrate, Gabriel
- 158-170 Monte Carlo simulations of an Ising bilayer with non-equivalent planes
by Diaz, I.J.L. & Branco, N.S.
- 171-182 Modelling the distance impedance of protest attendance
by Traag, V.A. & Quax, R. & Sloot, P.M.A.
- 183-194 Co-evolving prisoner’s dilemma: Performance indicators and analytic approaches
by Zhang, W. & Choi, C.W. & Li, Y.S. & Xu, C. & Hui, P.M.
- 195-204 A statistical mechanics model to predict electromigration induced damage and void growth in solder interconnects
by Wang, Yuexing & Yao, Yao & Keer, Leon M.
- 205-211 Check-in based routing strategy in scale-free networks
by Jiang, Zhong-Yuan & Ma, Jian-Feng & Shen, Yu-Long
- 212-218 Diversity of neighborhoods promotes cooperation in evolutionary social dilemmas
by Ma, Yongjuan & Lu, Jun & Shi, Lei
- 219-227 Ratchet effect in an underdamped periodic potential and its characterisation
by Saikia, Shantu
- 228-237 The theory of degassing and swelling of a supersaturated-by-gas solution
by Kuchma, A.E. & Shchekin, A.K. & Bulgakov, M.Yu.
- 244-251 Effect of cyto/chemokine degradation in effective intercellular communication distances
by Gupta, V.K.
- 252-266 Hubbard pair cluster in the external fields. Studies of the chemical potential
by Balcerzak, T. & Szałowski, K.
- 267-277 A quantum relativistic battle of the sexes cellular automaton
by Alonso-Sanz, Ramón & Situ, Haozhen
- 278-288 Identification of influential spreaders in online social networks using interaction weighted K-core decomposition method
by Al-garadi, Mohammed Ali & Varathan, Kasturi Dewi & Ravana, Sri Devi
- 289-298 Hub-enhanced noise-sustained synchronization of an externally forced FitzHugh–Nagumo ring
by Sánchez, Alejandro D. & Izús, Gonzalo G. & dell'Erba, Matías G. & Deza, Roberto R.
- 299-306 Spatial structure favors cooperative behavior in the snowdrift game with multiple interactive dynamics
by Su, Qi & Li, Aming & Wang, Long
- 307-314 A quantum anharmonic oscillator model for the stock market
by Gao, Tingting & Chen, Yu
- 315-321 A new lattice model of traffic flow with the consideration of the drivers’ aggressive characteristics
by Li, Xiaoqin & Fang, Kangling & Peng, Guanghan
- 322-333 An extended macro traffic flow model accounting for the driver’s bounded rationality and numerical tests
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Huang, Hai-Jun & Shang, Hua-Yan
- 334-339 Gain and loss of esteem, direct reciprocity and Heider balance
by Hassanibesheli, Forough & Hedayatifar, Leila & Gawroński, Przemysław & Stojkow, Maria & Żuchowska-Skiba, Dorota & Kułakowski, Krzysztof
- 340-350 Dynamic effects of memory in a cobweb model with competing technologies
by Agliari, Anna & Naimzada, Ahmad & Pecora, Nicolò
- 351-358 Has global warming modified the relationship between sunspot numbers and global temperatures?
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 359-380 Co-movement of Africa’s equity markets: Regional and global analysis in the frequency–time domains
by Boako, Gideon & Alagidede, Paul
- 381-390 Optimal time scales of input fluctuations for spiking coherence and reliability in stochastic Hodgkin–Huxley neurons
by Guo, Xinmeng & Wang, Jiang & Liu, Jing & Yu, Haitao & Galán, Roberto F. & Cao, Yibin & Deng, Bin
- 391-397 Identification of influential nodes in complex networks: Method from spreading probability viewpoint
by Bao, Zhong-Kui & Ma, Chuang & Xiang, Bing-Bing & Zhang, Hai-Feng
- 398-408 Financial time series analysis based on effective phase transfer entropy
by Yang, Pengbo & Shang, Pengjian & Lin, Aijing
- 409-414 Paradox of integration—A computational model
by Krawczyk, Małgorzata J. & Kułakowski, Krzysztof
- 415-424 Solving the stability–accuracy–diversity dilemma of recommender systems
by Hou, Lei & Liu, Kecheng & Liu, Jianguo & Zhang, Runtong
- 425-433 Pricing credit default swaps under a multi-scale stochastic volatility model
by Chen, Wenting & He, Xinjiang
- 434-444 Locating the source of spreading in temporal networks
by Huang, Qiangjuan & Zhao, Chengli & Zhang, Xue & Yi, Dongyun
- 445-453 New control strategy for the lattice hydrodynamic model of traffic flow
by Zhu, Chenqiang & Zhong, Shiquan & Li, Guangyu & Ma, Shoufeng
- 454-461 Three-strategy N-person snowdrift game incorporating loners
by Xu, Meng & Zheng, Da-Fang & Xu, C. & Hui, P.M.
- 462-474 Day of the week effect in paper submission/acceptance/rejection to/in/by peer review journals. II. An ARCH econometric-like modeling
by Ausloos, Marcel & Nedic, Olgica & Dekanski, Aleksandar & Mrowinski, Maciej J. & Fronczak, Piotr & Fronczak, Agata
- 475-481 Emotional decisions in structured populations for the evolution of public cooperation
by Wang, Yongjie & Chen, Tong & Chen, Qiao & Si, Guangrun
- 482-492 Selection of the distributional rule as an alternative tool to foster cooperation in a Public Good Game
by Colasante, Annarita
- 493-507 Applicability of n-vicinity method for calculation of free energy of Ising model
by Kryzhanovsky, Boris & Litinskii, Leonid
- 508-531 The Sun–Earth connect 2: Modelling patterns of a fractal Sun in time and space using the fine structure constant
by Baker, Robert G.V.
- 532-539 Anomalous transports in a time-delayed system subjected to anomalous diffusion
by Chen, Ru-Yin & Tong, Lu-Mei & Nie, Lin-Ru & Wang, Chaojie & Pan, Wanli
- 540-551 Steady-state distributions of probability fluxes on complex networks
by Chełminiak, Przemysław & Kurzyński, Michał
- 552-565 Geometry of the q-exponential distribution with dependent competing risks and accelerated life testing
by Zhang, Fode & Shi, Yimin & Wang, Ruibing
- 566-577 Functional brain networks in healthy subjects under acupuncture stimulation: An EEG study based on nonlinear synchronization likelihood analysis
by Yu, Haitao & Liu, Jing & Cai, Lihui & Wang, Jiang & Cao, Yibin & Hao, Chongqing
- 578-589 Symmetry of bilinear master equations for a quantum oscillator
by Tay, B.A.
- 590-596 Relaxation and diffusion models with non-singular kernels
by Sun, HongGuang & Hao, Xiaoxiao & Zhang, Yong & Baleanu, Dumitru
- 597-613 One-dimensional lattices topologically equivalent to two-dimensional lattices within the context of the lattice gas model, III. The hexagonal lattice
by Costanza, E.F. & Costanza, G.
- 614-621 Effects of active links on epidemic transmission over social networks
by Zhu, Guanghu & Chen, Guanrong & Fu, Xinchu
- 622-637 Distance measure with improved lower bound for multivariate time series
by Li, Hailin
- 638-647 A cellular automaton for the signed particle formulation of quantum mechanics
by Sellier, J.M. & Kapanova, K.G. & Dimov, I.
- 648-667 Fractional Brownian motion time-changed by gamma and inverse gamma process
by Kumar, A. & Wyłomańska, A. & Połoczański, R. & Sundar, S.
- 668-676 Multivariate and matrix-variate analogues of Maxwell–Boltzmann and Raleigh densities
by Mathai, A.M. & Princy, T.
- 677-690 A proposal for the thermodynamics of certain open systems
by Fidaleo, Francesco & Viaggiu, Stefano
- 691-697 Modeling statistics and kinetics of the natural aggregation structures and processes with the solution of generalized logistic equation
by Maslov, Lev A. & Chebotarev, Vladimir I.
- 698-713 Evolution properties of online user preference diversity
by Guo, Qiang & Ji, Lei & Liu, Jian-Guo & Han, Jingti
- 714-721 Measurement and multifractal properties of short-term international capital flows in China
by Ning, Ye & Wang, Yiming & Yang, Zhenyu & Geng, Yan
- 722-732 Bin size independence in intra-day seasonalities for relative prices
by Guevara Hidalgo, Esteban
- 733-739 Role of the hydrophobic and hydrophilic sites in the dynamic crossover of the protein-hydration water
by Köhler, Mateus Henrique & Barbosa, Rafael C. & da Silva, Leandro B. & Barbosa, Marcia C.
- 740-749 SISL and SIRL: Two knowledge dissemination models with leader nodes on cooperative learning networks
by Li, Jingjing & Zhang, Yumei & Man, Jiayu & Zhou, Yun & Wu, Xiaojun
- 750-758 Global evidence on the distribution of GDP growth rates
by Williams, Michael A. & Baek, Grace & Li, Yiyang & Park, Leslie Y. & Zhao, Wei
- 759-769 Spreading dynamics in heterogeneous graphs: Beyond the assortativity coefficient
by Sugarelli, Michele & Vergni, Davide
- 770-782 Pedestrian dynamics with explicit sharing of exit choice during egress through a long corridor
by Srinivasan, Aravinda Ramakrishnan & Karan, Farshad Salimi Naneh & Chakraborty, Subhadeep
- 783-789 Measuring information-based energy and temperature of literary texts
by Chang, Mei-Chu & Yang, Albert C.-C. & Eugene Stanley, H. & Peng, C.-K.
- 790-801 Overlapping community detection in weighted networks via a Bayesian approach
by Chen, Yi & Wang, Xiaolong & Xiang, Xin & Tang, Buzhou & Chen, Qingcai & Fan, Shixi & Bu, Junzhao
- 802-808 Spectra of English evolving word co-occurrence networks
by Liang, Wei
- 809-824 Multistructure index in revealing complexity of regulatory mechanisms of human cardiovascular system at rest and orthostatic stress in healthy humans
by Makowiec, Danuta & Graff, Beata & Struzik, Zbigniew R.
- 825-831 Molecular mobility with respect to accessible volume in Monte Carlo lattice model for polymers
by Diani, J. & Gilormini, P.
- 832-838 Simulation of interdiffusion and voids growth based on cellular automata
by Zhang, Fan & Zhang, Boyan & Zhang, Nan & Du, Haishun & Zhang, Xinhong
- 839-854 The application of the multifractal cross-correlation analysis methods in radar target detection within sea clutter
by Xi, Caiping & Zhang, Shuning & Xiong, Gang & Zhao, Huichang & Yang, Yonghong
- 855-865 Rumor spreading model considering the activity of spreaders in the homogeneous network
by Huo, Liang'an & Wang, Li & Song, Naixiang & Ma, Chenyang & He, Bing
- 866-879 Critical points, phase transitions and water-like anomalies for an isotropic two length scale potential with increasing attractive well
by Pinheiro, L. & Furlan, A.P. & Krott, L.B. & Diehl, A. & Barbosa, M.C.
- 880-891 Simulating the impacts of on-street vehicle parking on traffic operations on urban streets using cellular automation
by Chen, Jingxu & Li, Zhibin & Jiang, Hang & Zhu, Senlai & Wang, Wei
2017, Volume 467, Issue C
- 1-10 Digital image communication scheme based on the breakup of spiral waves
by Vaidelys, Martynas & Lu, Chen & Cheng, Yujie & Ragulskis, Minvydas
- 11-20 Revisiting the multifractality in stock returns and its modeling implications
by He, Shanshan & Wang, Yudong
- 21-29 Susceptible–infected–recovered model with recurrent infection
by Ruziska, Flávia M. & Tomé, Tânia & de Oliveira, Mário J.
- 30-40 Effects of human dynamics on epidemic spreading in Côte d’Ivoire
by Li, Ruiqi & Wang, Wenxu & Di, Zengru
- 41-58 Studies of vehicle lane-changing dynamics and its effect on traffic efficiency, safety and environmental impact
by Li, Xiang & Sun, Jian-Qiao
- 59-66 Magnetic hyperthermia in solid magnetic colloids
by Zubarev, A.Yu. & Iskakova, L.Yu. & Abu-Bakr, A.F.
- 67-73 The definition of the thermodynamic entropy in statistical mechanics
by Swendsen, Robert H.
- 74-84 Synchronization transmission of spatiotemporal chaotic signal in the uncertain time-varying network
by Lü, Ling & Chen, Liansong & Han, Changhui & Ge, Lianjun & Gao, Liyu
- 85-95 Cellular automaton simulation of unidirectional pedestrians flow in a corridor to reproduce the unique velocity profile of Hagen–Poiseuille flow
by Kaji, Masaru & Inohara, Takehiro
- 96-106 Finding overlapping communities using seed set
by Yang, Jin-Xuan & Zhang, Xiao-Dong
- 107-119 An original traffic additional emission model and numerical simulation on a signalized road
by Zhu, Wen-Xing & Zhang, Jing-Yu
- 120-128 Drag force in wind tunnels: A new method
by Souza, P.V.S. & Girardi, D. & de Oliveira, P.M.C.
- 129-136 Finite-size effects in simulations of self-propelled particles system
by Cambui, Dorilson. S. & Godoy, M. & de Arruda, A.S.
- 137-147 Flow and structure of fluids in functionalized nanopores
by Bordin, José Rafael & Barbosa, Marcia C.
- 148-156 A local immunization strategy for networks with overlapping community structure
by Taghavian, Fatemeh & Salehi, Mostafa & Teimouri, Mehdi
- 157-166 Modeling pedestrian movement at the hall of high-speed railway station during the check-in process
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Shao, Yi-Xiao & Chen, Liang
- 167-179 Dynamics of epidemic spreading with vaccination: Impact of social pressure and engagement
by Pires, Marcelo A. & Crokidakis, Nuno
- 180-183 Material line fluctuations slaved to bulk correlations in two-dimensional turbulence
by Odijk, Theo
- 184-191 Resonance in an ensemble of excitable reaction–diffusion systems under spatially periodic force
by Liu, Shuai & Yao, Chenggui & Wang, Xiaofang & Zhao, Qi
- 192-200 Spreading dynamics of an e-commerce preferential information model on scale-free networks
by Wan, Chen & Li, Tao & Guan, Zhi-Hong & Wang, Yuanmei & Liu, Xiongding
- 201-217 Kinetic models of collective decision-making in the presence of equality bias
by Pareschi, Lorenzo & Vellucci, Pierluigi & Zanella, Mattia
- 218-225 Epidemic spreading on dual-structure networks with mobile agents
by Yao, Yiyang & Zhou, Yinzuo
- 226-239 A hierarchical network modeling method for railway tunnels safety assessment
by Zhou, Jin & Xu, Weixiang & Guo, Xin & Liu, Xumin
- 240-248 Competitive seeds-selection in complex networks
by Zhao, Jiuhua & Liu, Qipeng & Wang, Lin & Wang, Xiaofan
- 249-256 Impact of diffusion limited aggregates of impurities on nematic ordering
by Harkai, S. & Ambrožič, M. & Kralj, S.
- 257-266 Political opinion formation: Initial opinion distribution and individual heterogeneity of tolerance
by Jin, Cheng & Li, Yifu & Jin, Xiaogang
- 267-276 The use of the multi-cumulant tensor analysis for the algorithmic optimisation of investment portfolios
by Domino, Krzysztof
- 277-288 Analyzing signal attenuation in PFG anomalous diffusion via a modified Gaussian phase distribution approximation based on fractal derivative model
by Lin, Guoxing
- 289-295 Some thermodynamic considerations on low frequency electromagnetic waves effects on cancer invasion and metastasis
by Lucia, Umberto & Ponzetto, Antonio
- 296-306 Geary autocorrelation and DCCA coefficient: Application to predict apoptosis protein subcellular localization via PSSM
by Liang, Yunyun & Liu, Sanyang & Zhang, Shengli
- 307-314 Study of the critical behavior of the driven lattice gas model with limited nonequilibrium dynamics
by Saracco, Gustavo P. & Rubio Puzzo, M. Leticia & Bab, Marisa A.
- 315-325 Generalized quantum similarity in atomic systems: A quantifier of relativistic effects
by Martín, A.L. & Angulo, J.C. & Antolín, J. & López-Rosa, S.
- 326-344 Cross-correlations between the US monetary policy, US dollar index and crude oil market
by Sun, Xinxin & Lu, Xinsheng & Yue, Gongzheng & Li, Jianfeng
- 345-355 Investor structure and the price–volume relationship in a continuous double auction market: An agent-based modeling perspective
by Zhang, Wei & Bi, Zhengzheng & Shen, Dehua
- 356-364 Cold induced mortality of the Burmese Python: An explanation via stochastic analysis
by Quansah, Emmanuel & Parshad, Rana D. & Mondal, Sumona
- 365-379 New leads in speculative behavior
by Kindler, A. & Bourgeois-Gironde, S. & Lefebvre, G. & Solomon, S.
- 380-394 Measuring the dissimilarity of multiplex networks: An empirical study of international trade networks
by Zhang, Xiaohang & Cui, Huiyuan & Zhu, Ji & Du, Yu & Wang, Qi & Shi, Wenhua
- 395-406 Effect of fuel concentration on cargo transport by a team of Kinesin motors
by Takshak, Anjneya & Mishra, Nirvantosh & Kulkarni, Aditi & Kunwar, Ambarish
- 407-418 Asymptotic behaviors of a cell-to-cell HIV-1 infection model perturbed by white noise
by Liu, Qun
- 419-431 How long will the traffic flow time series keep efficacious to forecast the future?
by Yuan, PengCheng & Lin, XuXun
- 432-435 Trojan War displayed as a full annihilation–diffusion–reaction model
by Flores, J.C.
- 436-452 Does price efficiency increase with trading volume? Evidence of nonlinearity and power laws in ETFs
by Caginalp, Gunduz & DeSantis, Mark
- 453-464 A comparison of principal components using TPCA and nonstationary principal component analysis on daily air-pollutant concentration series
by Shen, Chenhua
- 465-473 Optimization of spatial complex networks
by Guillier, S. & Muñoz, V. & Rogan, J. & Zarama, R. & Valdivia, J.A.
- 474-489 Comparison of canonical and microcanonical definitions of entropy
by Matty, Michael & Lancaster, Lachlan & Griffin, William & Swendsen, Robert H.
- 490-498 Long-term effects of user preference-oriented recommendation method on the evolution of online system
by Shi, Xiaoyu & Shang, Ming-Sheng & Luo, Xin & Khushnood, Abbas & Li, Jian
- 499-507 The maintenance of cooperation in multiplex networks with limited and partible resources of agents
by Li, Zhaofeng & Shen, Bi & Jiang, Yichuan
- 508-516 Identifying online user reputation of user–object bipartite networks
by Liu, Xiao-Lu & Liu, Jian-Guo & Yang, Kai & Guo, Qiang & Han, Jing-Ti
- 517-526 Transfer mutual information: A new method for measuring information transfer to the interactions of time series
by Zhao, Xiaojun & Shang, Pengjian & Lin, Aijing
- 527-541 Asymptotic behavior of stochastic multi-group epidemic models with distributed delays
by Liu, Qun & Jiang, Daqing & Shi, Ningzhong & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed
- 542-553 Insuring wind energy production
by D’Amico, Guglielmo & Petroni, Filippo & Prattico, Flavio
- 554-561 A new look at the fractionalization of the logistic equation
by Ortigueira, Manuel & Bengochea, Gabriel