Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2017, Volume 466, Issue C
- 537-543 An investigation of the convergence to the stationary state in the Hassell mapping
by de Mendonça, Hans M.J. & Leonel, Edson D. & de Oliveira, Juliano A.
- 544-551 Spreading dynamics and synchronization behavior of periodic diseases on complex networks
by Xu, Degang & Xu, Xiyang & Yang, Chunhua & Gui, Weihua
- 552-569 Effects of a periodic drive and correlated noise on birhythmic van der Pol systems
by Yonkeu, R. Mbakob & Yamapi, R. & Filatrella, G. & Tchawoua, C.
- 570-582 A novel game theoretic approach for modeling competitive information diffusion in social networks with heterogeneous nodes
by Agha Mohammad Ali Kermani, Mehrdad & Fatemi Ardestani, Seyed Farshad & Aliahmadi, Alireza & Barzinpour, Farnaz
- 583-595 Socio-economic inequality: Relationship between Gini and Kolkata indices
by Chatterjee, Arnab & Ghosh, Asim & Chakrabarti, Bikas K.
- 596-606 Pair correlations and structure factor of the J1-J2 square lattice Ising model in an external field
by Guerrero, Alejandra I. & Stariolo, Daniel A.
- 607-615 A vertex similarity index for better personalized recommendation
by Chen, Ling-Jiao & Zhang, Zi-Ke & Liu, Jin-Hu & Gao, Jian & Zhou, Tao
- 616-625 Understanding the effects of administrative boundary in sampling spatially embedded networks
by Chi, Guanghua & Liu, Yu & Shi, Li & Gao, Yong
- 626-662 Breakdown minimization principle versus Wardrop’s equilibria for dynamic traffic assignment and control in traffic and transportation networks: A critical mini-review
by Kerner, Boris S.
- 663-671 Complex network analysis of brain functional connectivity under a multi-step cognitive task
by Cai, Shi-Min & Chen, Wei & Liu, Dong-Bai & Tang, Ming & Chen, Xun
2017, Volume 465, Issue C
- 1-12 Hyperinflation in Brazil, Israel, and Nicaragua revisited
by Szybisz, Martín A. & Szybisz, Leszek
- 13-24 Network topology and resilience analysis of South Korean power grid
by Kim, Dong Hwan & Eisenberg, Daniel A. & Chun, Yeong Han & Park, Jeryang
- 25-33 Quantum gravity corrections in Chandrasekhar limits
by Moussa, Mohamed
- 34-39 Group chase and escape with sight-limited chasers
by Wang, Huodong & Han, Wenchen & Yang, Junzhong
- 40-48 Stokes efficiency and its stochastic properties
by Sahoo, Mamata & Jayannavar, A.M.
- 49-61 The rapid bi-level exploration on the evolution of regional solar energy development
by Guan, Qing & An, Haizhong & Li, Huajiao & Hao, Xiaoqing
- 62-65 A new physical model for earthquake time interval distribution
by Liu, Guoliang
- 66-74 Evolution to the equilibrium in a dissipative and time dependent billiard
by Galia, Marcus Vinícius Camillo & Oliveira, Diego F.M. & Leonel, Edson D.
- 75-90 Coupling detrended fluctuation analysis for multiple warehouse-out behavioral sequences
by Yao, Can-Zhong & Lin, Ji-Nan & Zheng, Xu-Zhou
- 91-108 Extended nonlinear feedback model for describing episodes of high inflation
by Szybisz, Martín A. & Szybisz, Leszek
- 109-114 Impact of variable body size on pedestrian dynamics by heuristics-based model
by Guo, Ning & Hu, Mao-Bin & Jiang, Rui
- 115-123 Navigability of multiplex temporal network
by Wang, Yan & Song, Qiao-Zhen
- 124-140 A new fuzzy multi-objective higher order moment portfolio selection model for diversified portfolios
by Yue, Wei & Wang, Yuping
- 141-152 Parameter specification for the degree distribution of simulated Barabási–Albert graphs
by Mohd-Zaid, Fairul & Kabban, Christine M. Schubert & Deckro, Richard F. & White, Edward D.
- 153-158 Role of delay-based reward in the spatial cooperation
by Wang, Xu-Wen & Nie, Sen & Jiang, Luo-Luo & Wang, Bing-Hong & Chen, Shi-Ming
- 159-174 Study of fluid flow behavior in smooth and rough nanochannels through oscillatory wall by molecular dynamics simulation
by Rahmatipour, Hamed & Azimian, Ahmad-Reza & Atlaschian, Omid
- 175-194 Optimal layout design of obstacles for panic evacuation using differential evolution
by Zhao, Yongxiang & Li, Meifang & Lu, Xin & Tian, Lijun & Yu, Zhiyong & Huang, Kai & Wang, Yana & Li, Ting
- 195-216 Heat and mass transfer in a vertical double passage channel filled with electrically conducting fluid
by Umavathi, Jawali C. & Kumar, J. Prathap & Sheremet, Mikhail A.
- 217-220 Soft computing prediction of economic growth based in science and technology factors
by Marković, Dušan & Petković, Dalibor & Nikolić, Vlastimir & Milovančević, Miloš & Petković, Biljana
- 221-228 Experimental velocity distributions in a granular submonolayer
by Cadillo-Martínez, Alejandra T. & Sánchez, Rodrigo
- 229-247 Phenomenological theory of a renormalized simplified model based on time-convolutionless mode-coupling theory near the glass transition
by Tokuyama, Michio
- 248-260 Self-propelled pedestrian dynamics model: Application to passenger movement and infection propagation in airplanes
by Namilae, S. & Srinivasan, A. & Mubayi, A. & Scotch, M. & Pahle, R.
- 261-276 Refined composite multivariate generalized multiscale fuzzy entropy: A tool for complexity analysis of multichannel signals
by Azami, Hamed & Escudero, Javier
- 277-284 Characterization of electric load with Information Theory quantifiers
by Aquino, Andre L.L. & Ramos, Heitor S. & Frery, Alejandro C. & Viana, Leonardo P. & Cavalcante, Tamer S.G. & Rosso, Osvaldo A.
- 285-288 Application of artificial neural network with extreme learning machine for economic growth estimation
by Milačić, Ljubiša & Jović, Srđan & Vujović, Tanja & Miljković, Jovica
- 289-296 Modeling the infectiousness of Twitter hashtags
by Skaza, Jonathan & Blais, Brian
- 297-304 Effect of stoppage time on motion of a bus through a sequence of signals
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 305-311 Log-periodic view on critical dates of the Chinese stock market bubbles
by Li, Chong
- 312-330 Identifying and ranking influential spreaders in complex networks with consideration of spreading probability
by Ma, Qian & Ma, Jun
- 331-337 Assessing statistical significance of phase synchronization index — An application to study baroreflex function in critically-ill infants
by Govindan, R.B. & Al-Shargabi, Tareq & Andescavage, Nickie N. & Metzler, Marina & Lenin, R.B. & Plessis, Adré du
- 338-346 Oil price and exchange rate co-movements in Asian countries: Detrended cross-correlation approach
by Hussain, Muntazir & Zebende, Gilney Figueira & Bashir, Usman & Donghong, Ding
- 347-357 Assigning on-ramp flows to maximize capacity of highway with two on-ramps and one off-ramp in between
by Chen, Jing & Lin, Lan & Jiang, Rui
- 358-362 Evaluation of trade influence on economic growth rate by computational intelligence approach
by Sokolov-Mladenović, Svetlana & Milovančević, Milos & Mladenović, Igor
- 363-369 Dynamical mechanism in aero-engine gas path system using minimum spanning tree and detrended cross-correlation analysis
by Dong, Keqiang & Zhang, Hong & Gao, You
- 370-373 Management of health care expenditure by soft computing methodology
by Maksimović, Goran & Jović, Srđan & Jovanović, Radomir & Aničić, Obrad
- 374-383 The evolution of spillover effects between oil and stock markets across multi-scales using a wavelet-based GARCH–BEKK model
by Liu, Xueyong & An, Haizhong & Huang, Shupei & Wen, Shaobo
- 384-402 From conduction to convection of thermally relativistic fluids between two parallel walls under gravitational force
by Yano, Ryosuke
- 403-413 Non-stationary individual and household income of poor, rich and middle classes in Mexico
by Soriano-Hernández, P. & del Castillo-Mussot, M. & Córdoba-Rodríguez, O. & Mansilla-Corona, R.
- 414-424 Optimizing transformations of structural balance in signed networks with potential relationships
by Du, Haifeng & He, Xiaochen & Wang, Shanfeng & Gong, Maoguo & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 425-437 Money creation and circulation in a credit economy
by Xiong, Wanting & Fu, Han & Wang, Yougui
- 438-448 Optimizing congestion and emissions via tradable credit charge and reward scheme without initial credit allocations
by Zhu, Wenlong & Ma, Shoufeng & Tian, Junfang
- 449-453 On the Hosoya index of a family of deterministic recursive trees
by Chen, Xufeng & Zhang, Jingyuan & Sun, Weigang
- 454-463 Promotion of cooperation induced by heterogeneity of both investment and payoff allocation in spatial public goods game
by Fan, Ruguo & Zhang, Yingqing & Luo, Ming & Zhang, Hongjuan
- 464-471 Post-hit dynamics of price limit hits in the Chinese stock markets
by Wu, Ting & Wang, Yue & Li, Ming-Xia
- 472-485 A kinematic wave model in Lagrangian coordinates incorporating capacity drop: Application to homogeneous road stretches and discontinuities
by Yuan, Kai & Knoop, Victor L. & Hoogendoorn, Serge P.
- 486-493 Oscillatory dynamics of investment and capacity utilization
by Greenblatt, R.E.
- 494-499 Derivation of Rouse equation for sediment concentration using Shannon entropy
by Kumbhakar, Manotosh & Ghoshal, Koeli & Singh, Vijay P.
- 500-514 Striated populations in disordered environments with advection
by Chotibut, Thiparat & Nelson, David R. & Succi, Sauro
- 515-519 Appraisal of artificial neural network for forecasting of economic parameters
by Kordanuli, Bojana & Barjaktarović, Lidija & Jeremić, Ljiljana & Alizamir, Meysam
- 520-524 Economic growth rate management by soft computing approach
by Maksimović, Goran & Jović, Srđan & Jovanović, Radomir
- 525-542 Detecting community structure in complex networks using an interaction optimization process
by Kim, Paul & Kim, Sangwook
- 543-551 Design of synchronization technique for uncertain discrete network group with diverse structures
by Lü, Ling & Li, Chengren & Li, Gang & Sun, Ao & Yan, Zhe & Rong, Tingting & Gao, Yan
- 552-561 Comparisons of different witnesses of non-Markovianity
by Zuo, Wei & Qian, Xiao-Qing & Liang, Xian-Ting
- 562-572 Space–time fractional diffusion equation using a derivative with nonsingular and regular kernel
by Gómez-Aguilar, J.F.
- 573-578 Pareto tails and lognormal body of US cities size distribution
by Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen
- 579-586 Analysis of the Chinese provincial air transportation network
by Du, Wen-Bo & Liang, Bo-Yuan & Hong, Chen & Lordan, Oriol
- 587-598 Collective prediction based on community structure
by Jiang, Yasong & Li, Taisong & Zhang, Yan & Yan, Yonghong
- 599-612 Effect of authority figures for pedestrian evacuation at metro stations
by Song, Xiao & Zhang, Zenghui & Peng, Gongzhuang & Shi, Guoqiang
- 613-620 Schramm–Loewner evolution theory of the asymptotic behaviors of (2+1)-dimensional Wolf–Villain model
by Chen, Yili & Tang, Gang & Xun, Zhipeng & Zhu, Lei & Zhang, Zhe
- 621-627 Synchronization effect for uncertain quantum networks
by Li, Wenlin & Gebremariam, Tesfay & Li, Chong & Song, Heshan
- 628-635 Phase diagrams and magnetic properties of ferrimagnetic mixed spin-12 and spin-32 Ising nanowire
by Boughazi, B. & Boughrara, M. & Kerouad, M.
- 636-643 Effect of velocity-dependent friction on multiple-vehicle collisions in traffic flow
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 644-654 The impact of information disclosure on market liquidity: Evidence from firms’ use of Twitter
by Qu, Qixing & Wang, Lin & Qin, Liangjuan & Zhao, Xiaoye & Wang, Lijie
- 655-661 Investigating existence of chaos in short and long term dynamics of Moroccan exchange rates
by Lahmiri, Salim
- 662-672 Predicting the evolution of complex networks via similarity dynamics
by Wu, Tao & Chen, Leiting & Zhong, Linfeng & Xian, Xingping
- 673-689 Multi-scaling allometric analysis for urban and regional development
by Chen, Yanguang
- 690-700 Scale-free and small-world properties of Sierpinski networks
by Wang, Songjing & Xi, Lifeng & Xu, Hui & Wang, Lihong
- 701-713 Link Influence Entropy
by Singh, Priti & Chakraborty, Abhishek & Manoj, B.S.
- 714-724 Stochastic volatility of the futures prices of emission allowances: A Bayesian approach
by Kim, Jungmu & Park, Yuen Jung & Ryu, Doojin
- 725-741 Intermittent gravity-driven flow of grains through narrow pipes
by Alvarez, Carlos A. & de Moraes Franklin, Erick
- 742-753 Lattice Boltzmann simulations of convection heat transfer in porous media
by Liu, Qing & He, Ya-Ling
- 754-761 The charge and spin currents for Spinor Boltzmann equation beyond gradient approximation
by Wang, Zheng-Chuan
- 762-774 A multiple phenotype predator–prey model with mutation
by Abernethy, Gavin M. & Mullan, Rory & Glass, David H. & McCartney, Mark
- 775-781 Empirical analysis on the human dynamics of blogging behavior on GitHub
by Yan, Deng-Cheng & Wei, Zong-Wen & Han, Xiao-Pu & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 782-791 Protein contact maps: A binary depiction of protein 3D structures
by Emerson, Isaac Arnold & Amala, Arumugam
- 792-797 Fuzzy nodes recognition based on spectral clustering in complex networks
by Ma, Yang & Cheng, Guangquan & Liu, Zhong & Xie, Fuli
2016, Volume 464, Issue C
- 1-10 Diffusion of innovations dynamics, biological growth and catenary function
by Guseo, Renato
- 11-26 Reliability of the optimized perturbation theory in the 0-dimensional O(N) scalar field model
by Rosa, Dérick S. & Farias, R.L.S. & Ramos, Rudnei O.
- 27-53 Equation-free analysis of agent-based models and systematic parameter determination
by Thomas, Spencer A. & Lloyd, David J.B. & Skeldon, Anne C.
- 54-63 Sorption of small molecules in polymeric media
by Camboni, Federico & Sokolov, Igor M.
- 64-73 Frequency thermal response and cooling performance in a microscopic system with a time-dependent perturbation
by Beraha, N. & Soba, A. & Carusela, M.F.
- 74-82 The role of the chemical potential in the BCS theory
by Anghel, Dragoş-Victor & Nemnes, George Alexandru
- 83-92 Correlation between agricultural markets in dynamic perspective—Evidence from China and the US futures markets
by Jia, Rui-Lin & Wang, Dong-Hua & Tu, Jing-Qing & Li, Sai-Ping
- 93-102 Time series characterization via horizontal visibility graph and Information Theory
by Gonçalves, Bruna Amin & Carpi, Laura & Rosso, Osvaldo A. & Ravetti, Martín G.
- 103-114 The spin-3/2 Blume–Capel model with competing short- and long-range interactions
by Salmon, Octavio D. Rodriguez & de Sousa, José Ricardo & Neto, Minos A. & Padilha, Igor T. & Azevedo, J. Roberto Viana & Neto, Francisco Dinóla
- 115-122 The role of coupling-frequency weighting exponent on synchronization of a power network
by Yang, Li-xin & Jiang, Jun
- 123-137 Subordinated continuous-time AR processes and their application to modeling behavior of mechanical system
by Gajda, Janusz & Wyłomańska, Agnieszka & Zimroz, Radosław
- 138-148 Complex network modeling of spectral remotely sensed imagery: A case study of massive green algae blooms detection based on MODIS data
by Sui, Yi & Shao, Fengjing & Wang, Changying & Sun, Rencheng & Ji, Jun
- 149-181 Non-extensive statistical analysis of magnetic field during the March 2012 ICME event using a multi-spacecraft approach
by Pavlos, G.P. & Malandraki, O.E. & Pavlos, E.G. & Iliopoulos, A.C. & Karakatsanis, L.P.
- 182-190 The Poisson model limits in NBA basketball: Complexity in team sports
by Martín-González, Juan Manuel & de Saá Guerra, Yves & García-Manso, Juan Manuel & Arriaza, Enrique & Valverde-Estévez, Teresa
- 191-197 Mineralization of CO2 in hydrated calcium Montmorillonite
by Yang, W. & Zaoui, A.
- 198-210 A general stochastic model for studying time evolution of transition networks
by Zhan, Choujun & Tse, Chi K. & Small, Michael
- 211-220 One-dimensional lattices topologically equivalent to two-dimensional lattices within the context of the lattice gas model. II The triangular lattice
by Costanza, E.F. & Costanza, G.
- 221-230 Community detection in complex networks using density-based clustering algorithm and manifold learning
by You, Tao & Cheng, Hui-Min & Ning, Yi-Zi & Shia, Ben-Chang & Zhang, Zhong-Yuan
- 231-240 On the structure, mass and thermodynamics of the Zo bosons
by Fokas, A.S. & Vayenas, C.G.
- 241-250 Dynamics of stochastic SEIS epidemic model with varying population size
by Liu, Jiamin & Wei, Fengying
- 251-266 Understanding the antiangiogenic effect of metronomic chemotherapy through a simple mathematical model
by Rodrigues, Diego S. & Mancera, Paulo F.A. & Pinho, Suani T.R.
- 267-277 A new car-following model with consideration of the velocity difference between the current speed and the historical speed of the leading car
by Liu, Fangxun & Cheng, Rongjun & Ge, Hongxia & Yu, Chenyan
2016, Volume 463, Issue C
- 1-11 Oxygen channels and fractal wave–particle duality in the evolution of myoglobin and neuroglobin
by Sachdeva, Vedant & Phillips, James C.
- 12-24 Modeling the effect of microscopic driving behaviors on Kerner’s time-delayed traffic breakdown at traffic signal using cellular automata
by Wang, Yang & Chen, Yan-Yan
- 25-36 Extended application of lattice Boltzmann method to rarefied gas flow in micro-channels
by Yuan, Yudong & Rahman, Sheik
- 37-44 Squared sine logistic map
by de Carvalho, R. Egydio & Leonel, Edson D.
- 45-62 On a full Monte Carlo approach to quantum mechanics
by Sellier, J.M. & Dimov, I.
- 63-76 On the source of stochastic volatility: Evidence from CAC40 index options during the subprime crisis
by Slim, Skander
- 77-87 Synchrony-optimized networks of Kuramoto oscillators with inertia
by Pinto, Rafael S. & Saa, Alberto
- 88-102 An experiment on Lowest Unique Integer Games
by Yamada, Takashi & Hanaki, Nobuyuki
- 103-110 Breakdown of the modulational approximation in a multimode extension of the triplet interaction
by Peter, E. & Marini, S. & Chávez, A.T. & Rizzato, F.B.
- 111-122 An elementary model of money circulation
by Pokrovskii, Vladimir N. & Schinckus, Christophe
- 123-130 Molecular dynamics study of strain-induced diffusivity of nitrogen in pure iron nanocrystalline
by Mohammadzadeh, Roghayeh & Razmara, Naiyer & Razmara, Fereshteh
- 131-138 A dynamic network model for interbank market
by Xu, Tao & He, Jianmin & Li, Shouwei
- 139-151 The exceedance and cross-correlations between the gold spot and futures markets
by Ruan, Qingsong & Huang, Ying & Jiang, Wei
- 152-162 Patterning and pattern selection in a surface layer: Feedback between point defects population and surface layer temperature variations
by Kharchenko, Dmitrii O. & Kharchenko, Vasyl O. & Bashtova, Anna I. & Lysenko, Irina O.
- 163-173 Effect of gold nanoparticles on structure and dynamics of binary Lennard-Jones liquid: Wave-vector space analysis
by Separdar, L. & Davatolhagh, S.
- 174-181 Glass formation and cluster evolution in the rapidly solidified monatomic metallic liquid Ta under high pressure
by Jiang, Dejun & Wen, Dadong & Tian, Zean & Liu, Rangsu
- 182-187 Fluctuations of a surface relaxation model in interacting scale free networks
by Torres, M.F. & La Rocca, C.E. & Braunstein, L.A.
- 188-201 Multifractal detrended Cross Correlation Analysis of Foreign Exchange and SENSEX fluctuation in Indian perspective
by Dutta, Srimonti & Ghosh, Dipak & Chatterjee, Sucharita
- 202-218 Characterizing super-spreading in microblog: An epidemic-based information propagation model
by Liu, Yu & Wang, Bai & Wu, Bin & Shang, Suiming & Zhang, Yunlei & Shi, Chuan
- 219-230 Application of complex network method to spatiotemporal patterns in a neuronal network
by Wang, Rong & Li, Jiajia & Wang, Li & Yang, Yong & Lin, Pan & Wu, Ying
- 231-235 Part-whole bias in intertemporal choice: An empirical study of additive assumption
by Lu, Yang & Wu, Dongmei & Zhuang, Xintian
- 236-245 Impact of reduced scale free network on wireless sensor network
by Keshri, Neha & Gupta, Anurag & Mishra, Bimal Kumar
- 246-261 Comparing minimum spanning trees of the Italian stock market using returns and volumes
by Coletti, Paolo
- 262-269 An evolutionary strategy based on partial imitation for solving optimization problems
by Javarone, Marco Alberto
- 270-281 An accurate analytic representation of the temperature dependence of nonresonant nuclear reaction rate coefficients
by Shizgal, Bernie D.
- 282-292 Dynamical complexity in the perception-based network formation model
by Jo, Hang-Hyun & Moon, Eunyoung
- 293-302 Traveling salesman problems with PageRank Distance on complex networks reveal community structure
by Jiang, Zhongzhou & Liu, Jing & Wang, Shuai
- 303-309 Magnon-bound-state hierarchy for the two-dimensional transverse-field Ising model in the ordered phase
by Nishiyama, Yoshihiro
- 310-319 The dynamical modeling and simulation analysis of the recommendation on the user–movie network
by Zhang, Shujuan & Jin, Zhen & Zhang, Juan
- 320-329 Does the Euro crisis change the cross-correlation pattern between bank shares and national indexes?
by Ferreira, Paulo
- 330-344 A very efficient approach to compute the first-passage probability density function in a time-changed Brownian model: Applications in finance
by Ballestra, Luca Vincenzo & Pacelli, Graziella & Radi, Davide
- 345-355 Quantifying the risk of extreme aviation accidents
by Das, Kumer Pial & Dey, Asim Kumer
- 356-365 Flexible sampling large-scale social networks by self-adjustable random walk
by Xu, Xiao-Ke & Zhu, Jonathan J.H.
- 366-375 Mobility of nanometer-size solutes in water driven by electric field
by Dinpajooh, Mohammadhasan & Matyushov, Dmitry V.
- 376-382 The influence of the non-motor vehicles for the car-following model considering traffic jerk
by Liu, Yi & Cheng, Rong-jun & Lei, Li & Ge, Hong-xia
- 383-393 Generalizations of Crooks and Lin’s results on Jeffreys–Csiszár and Jensen–Csiszár f-divergences
by Kluza, Paweł & Niezgoda, Marek
- 394-399 Effect of optimal estimation of flux difference information on the lattice traffic flow model
by Yang, Shu-hong & Li, Chun-gui & Tang, Xin-lai & Tian, Chuan
- 400-426 Deciphering infant mortality
by Berrut, Sylvie & Pouillard, Violette & Richmond, Peter & Roehner, Bertrand M.
- 427-436 Realization of quantum information processing in quantum star network constituted by superconducting hybrid systems
by Li, Wenlin & Li, Chong & Song, Heshan
- 437-444 Consensus analysis of switching multi-agent systems with fixed topology and time-delay
by Pei, Yongquan & Sun, Jitao
- 445-451 Power-law Fokker–Planck equation of unimolecular reaction based on the approximation to master equation
by Zhou, Yanjun & Yin, Cangtao
- 452-466 Discrimination of particulate matter emission sources using stochastic methods
by Szczurek, Andrzej & Maciejewska, Monika & Wyłomańska, Agnieszka & Sikora, Grzegorz & Balcerek, Michał & Teuerle, Marek
- 467-474 A new force–extension formula for stretched macromolecules and polymers based on the Ising model
by Chan, Yue & Haverkamp, Richard G.
- 475-484 A complex-network perspective on Alexander’s wholeness
by Jiang, Bin
- 485-492 Reconstruction of social group networks from friendship networks using a tag-based model
by Guan, Yuan-Pan & You, Zhi-Qiang & Han, Xiao-Pu
- 493-502 Epidemic spreading on weighted networks with adaptive topology based on infective information
by Feng, Yun & Ding, Li & Huang, Yun-Han & Zhang, Li
- 503-508 The self consistent expansion applied to the factorial function
by Cohen, Alon & Bialy, Shmuel & Schwartz, Moshe
- 509-515 Biased random walks on Kleinberg’s spatial networks
by Pan, Gui-Jun & Niu, Rui-Wu
- 516-524 Limit order book and its modeling in terms of Gibbs Grand-Canonical Ensemble
by Bicci, Alberto
2016, Volume 462, Issue C
- 1-11 Visibility graph network analysis of natural gas price: The case of North American market
by Sun, Mei & Wang, Yaqi & Gao, Cuixia
- 12-20 Fractal measures of video-recorded trajectories can classify motor subtypes in Parkinson’s Disease
by Figueiredo, Thiago C. & Vivas, Jamile & Peña, Norberto & Miranda, José G.V.
- 21-30 Assessment of the relationship of government spending on social assistance programs with Brazilian macroeconomic variables
by de Senna, Viviane & Souza, Adriano Mendonça
- 31-37 Minimal perceptrons for memorizing complex patterns
by Pastor, Marissa & Song, Juyong & Hoang, Danh-Tai & Jo, Junghyo
- 38-47 A sliding mode controller for vehicular traffic flow
by Li, Yongfu & Kang, Yuhao & Yang, Bin & Peeta, Srinivas & Zhang, Li & Zheng, Taixong & Li, Yinguo
- 48-55 Application of gravity model on the Korean urban bus network
by Hong, Inho & Jung, Woo-Sung
- 56-66 Binomial Markov-Switching Multifractal model with Skewed t innovations and applications to Chinese SSEC Index
by Liu, Yufang & Zhang, Weiguo & Fu, Junhui
- 67-83 A study on Improvisation in a Musical performance using Multifractal Detrended Cross Correlation Analysis
by Sanyal, Shankha & Banerjee, Archi & Patranabis, Anirban & Banerjee, Kaushik & Sengupta, Ranjan & Ghosh, Dipak
- 84-91 The Peace Mediator effect: Heterogeneous agents can foster consensus in continuous opinion models
by Vilone, Daniele & Carletti, Timoteo & Bagnoli, Franco & Guazzini, Andrea
- 92-103 Promotion of cooperation induced by discriminators in the spatial multi-player donor–recipient game
by Cui, Guang-Hai & Wang, Zhen & Ren, Jian-Kang & Lu, Kun & Li, Ming-Chu
- 104-116 Exactly solved mixed spin-(1,1/2) Ising–Heisenberg distorted diamond chain
by Lisnyi, Bohdan & Strečka, Jozef
- 117-133 The study of Thai stock market across the 2008 financial crisis
by Kanjamapornkul, K. & Pinčák, Richard & Bartoš, Erik
- 134-140 The topology of card transaction money flows
by Zanin, Massimiliano & Papo, David & Romance, Miguel & Criado, Regino & Moral, Santiago
- 141-149 Boltzmann–Shannon entropy and the double-slit experiment
by Norwich, Kenneth H.
- 150-166 An ant colony based resilience approach to cascading failures in cluster supply network
by Wang, Yingcong & Xiao, Renbin
- 167-185 Structure and evolution of a European Parliament via a network and correlation analysis
by Puccio, Elena & Pajala, Antti & Piilo, Jyrki & Tumminello, Michele
- 186-197 Understanding the determinants of volatility clustering in terms of stationary Markovian processes
by Miccichè, S.
- 198-206 The role of mixed strategies in spatial evolutionary games
by Szabó, György & Hódsági, Kristóf
- 207-216 Lattice percolation approach to 3D modeling of tissue aging
by Gorshkov, Vyacheslav & Privman, Vladimir & Libert, Sergiy
- 217-221 On the Bellman’s principle of optimality
by Gross, Eitan
- 222-229 Dynamical analysis of a differential algebraic bio-economic model with stage-structured and stochastic fluctuations
by Zhang, Yue & Zheng, Yan & Liu, Xi & Zhang, Qingling & Li, Aihua
- 230-249 Pattern formation in a two-component reaction–diffusion system with delayed processes on a network
by Petit, Julien & Asllani, Malbor & Fanelli, Duccio & Lauwens, Ben & Carletti, Timoteo
- 250-254 Ising model of financial markets with many assets
by Eckrot, A. & Jurczyk, J. & Morgenstern, I.
- 255-265 Multifractal detrended cross-correlations between crude oil market and Chinese ten sector stock markets
by Yang, Liansheng & Zhu, Yingming & Wang, Yudong & Wang, Yiqi
- 266-273 “Conjectural” links in complex networks
by Snarskii, A.A. & Zorinets, D.I. & Lande, D.V.
- 274-286 Toward edge minability for role mining in bipartite networks
by Dong, Lijun & Wang, Yi & Liu, Ran & Pi, Benjie & Wu, Liuyi
- 287-296 On business cycles synchronization in Europe: A note on network analysis
by Matesanz, David & Ortega, Guillermo J.
- 297-320 A study of causality structure and dynamics in industrial electricity consumption based on Granger network
by Yao, Can-Zhong & Lin, Ji-Nan & Lin, Qing-Wen & Zheng, Xu-Zhou & Liu, Xiao-Feng
- 321-329 Response of autaptic Hodgkin–Huxley neuron with noise to subthreshold sinusoidal signals
by Wang, Hengtong & Chen, Yong
- 330-340 Volatility transmission among Latin American stock markets under structural breaks
by Güloğlu, Bülent & Kaya, Pınar & Aydemir, Resul
- 341-349 Flow interaction based propagation model and bursty influence behavior analysis of Internet flows
by Wu, Xiao-Yu & Gu, Ren-Tao & Ji, Yue-Feng
- 350-357 The roles of mean residence time on herd behavior in a financial market
by Li, Jiang-Cheng & Li, Yun-Xian & Tang, Nian-Sheng & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 358-375 Systemic risk and heterogeneous leverage in banking networks
by Kuzubaş, Tolga Umut & Saltoğlu, Burak & Sever, Can
- 376-385 Relaxation dynamics of small-world degree-distributed treelike polymer networks
by Galiceanu, Mircea & Oliveira, Edieliton S. & Dolgushev, Maxim
- 386-395 Weighted modularity optimization for crisp and fuzzy community detection in large-scale networks
by Cao, Jie & Bu, Zhan & Gao, Guangliang & Tao, Haicheng
- 396-409 The vulnerability of the global container shipping network to targeted link disruption
by Viljoen, Nadia M. & Joubert, Johan W.
- 410-420 Clustering stocks using partial correlation coefficients
by Jung, Sean S. & Chang, Woojin
- 421-430 Econophysics and bio-chemical engineering thermodynamics: The exergetic analysis of a municipality
by Lucia, Umberto
- 431-441 Opinion evolution influenced by informed agents
by Fan, Kangqi & Pedrycz, Witold
- 442-454 Cross-correlation patterns in social opinion formation with sequential data
by Chakrabarti, Anindya S.
- 455-468 Etiology of phenotype switching strategy in time varying stochastic environment
by Horvath, Denis & Brutovsky, Branislav
- 469-478 Governmentally amplified output volatility
by Funashima, Yoshito
- 479-491 Directed networks’ different link formation mechanisms causing degree distribution distinction
by Behfar, Stefan Kambiz & Turkina, Ekaterina & Cohendet, Patrick & Burger-Helmchen, Thierry