Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only. Journal offers the option of making the article available online on Science direct for a fee of $3,000
Editor: Editor: Editor: Editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
2018, Volume 494, Issue C
- 446-453 Effect of the signal filtering on detrended fluctuation analysis
by Li, Ruixue & Wang, Jiang & Chen, Yingyuan
- 454-464 Quantifying the range of cross-correlated fluctuations using a q–L dependent AHXA coefficient
by Wang, Fang & Wang, Lin & Chen, Yuming
- 465-483 Gaussian random bridges and a geometric model for information equilibrium
by Mengütürk, Levent Ali
- 484-502 Efficient digital implementation of a conductance-based globus pallidus neuron and the dynamics analysis
by Yang, Shuangming & Wei, Xile & Deng, Bin & Liu, Chen & Li, Huiyan & Wang, Jiang
- 503-546 Kinetic theory of two-temperature polyatomic plasmas
by Orlac’h, Jean-Maxime & Giovangigli, Vincent & Novikova, Tatiana & Roca i Cabarrocas, Pere
- 547-558 Consensus-based methodology for detection communities in multilayered networks
by Karimi-Majd, Amir-Mohsen & Fathian, Mohammad & Makrehchi, Masoud
- 559-573 The Blume–Capel model on hierarchical lattices: Exact local properties
by Rocha-Neto, Mário J.G. & Camelo-Neto, G. & Nogueira Jr., E. & Coutinho, S.
- 574-580 Effective use of congestion in complex networks
by Echagüe, Juan & Cholvi, Vicent & Kowalski, Dariusz R.
- 581-590 Spatial-dependence recurrence sample entropy
by Pham, Tuan D. & Yan, Hong
2018, Volume 493, Issue C
- 1-16 The modeling and analysis of the word-of-mouth marketing
by Li, Pengdeng & Yang, Xiaofan & Yang, Lu-Xing & Xiong, Qingyu & Wu, Yingbo & Tang, Yuan Yan
- 17-28 Dynamics of epidemic spreading model with drug-resistant variation on scale-free networks
by Wan, Chen & Li, Tao & Zhang, Wu & Dong, Jing
- 29-46 Transitions between superstatistical regimes: Validity, breakdown and applications
by Jizba, Petr & Korbel, Jan & Lavička, Hynek & Prokš, Martin & Svoboda, Václav & Beck, Christian
- 47-53 Does solar activity affect human happiness?
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 54-68 Multi-channels coupling-induced pattern transition in a tri-layer neuronal network
by Wu, Fuqiang & Wang, Ya & Ma, Jun & Jin, Wuyin & Hobiny, Aatef
- 69-83 Predicting fluctuations-caused regime shifts in a time delayed dynamics of an invading species
by Xie, Qingshuang & Wang, Tonghuan & Zeng, Chunhua & Dong, Xiaohui & Guan, Lin
- 84-93 The effect of wealth-based anti-expectation behaviors on public cooperation
by Wang, Le & Chen, Tong & You, Xinshang & Wang, Yongjie
- 94-106 Time-fractional Cahn–Allen and time-fractional Klein–Gordon equations: Lie symmetry analysis, explicit solutions and convergence analysis
by Inc, Mustafa & Yusuf, Abdullahi & Isa Aliyu, Aliyu & Baleanu, Dumitru
- 107-115 Econometric testing on linear and nonlinear dynamic relation between stock prices and macroeconomy in China
by Borjigin, Sumuya & Yang, Yating & Yang, Xiaoguang & Sun, Leilei
- 116-124 A further analysis of the role of heterogeneity in coevolutionary spatial games
by Cardinot, Marcos & Griffith, Josephine & O’Riordan, Colm
- 125-134 Generalized formulation of free energy and application to photosynthesis
by Zhang, Hwe Ik & Choi, M.Y.
- 135-147 Thin film growth by 3D multi-particle diffusion limited aggregation model: Anomalous roughening and fractal analysis
by Nasehnejad, Maryam & Nabiyouni, G. & Gholipour Shahraki, Mehran
- 148-154 Leverage effect, economic policy uncertainty and realized volatility with regime switching
by Duan, Yinying & Chen, Wang & Zeng, Qing & Liu, Zhicao
- 155-161 Transport diffusion in deformed carbon nanotubes
by Feng, Jiamei & Chen, Peirong & Zheng, Dongqin & Zhong, Weirong
- 162-176 Performance analysis of clustering techniques over microarray data: A case study
by Dash, Rasmita & Misra, Bijan Bihari
- 177-188 Super resolution reconstruction of μ-CT image of rock sample using neighbour embedding algorithm
by Wang, Yuzhu & Rahman, Sheik S. & Arns, Christoph H.
- 189-202 Texture classification using non-Euclidean Minkowski dilation
by Florindo, Joao B. & Bruno, Odemir M.
- 203-209 Interbank lending, network structure and default risk contagion
by Zhang, Minghui & He, Jianmin & Li, Shouwei
- 210-227 Complex dynamics of an SEIR epidemic model with saturated incidence rate and treatment
by Khan, Muhammad Altaf & Khan, Yasir & Islam, Saeed
- 228-238 Empirical justification of the elementary model of money circulation
by Schinckus, Christophe & Altukhov, Yurii A. & Pokrovskii, Vladimir N.
- 239-252 Forecasting Construction Cost Index based on visibility graph: A network approach
by Zhang, Rong & Ashuri, Baabak & Shyr, Yu & Deng, Yong
- 253-266 Multifractal analysis of multiparticle emission data in the framework of visibility graph and sandbox algorithm
by Mali, P. & Manna, S.K. & Mukhopadhyay, A. & Haldar, P.K. & Singh, G.
- 267-275 Structural diversity effect on hashtag adoption in Twitter
by Zhang, Aihua & Zheng, Mingxing & Pang, Bowen
- 276-285 Global regionalized seismicity in view of Non-Extensive Statistical Physics
by Chochlaki, Kalliopi & Vallianatos, Filippos & Michas, Georgios
- 286-300 Supersymmetric quantum mechanics method for the Fokker–Planck equation with applications to protein folding dynamics
by Polotto, Franciele & Drigo Filho, Elso & Chahine, Jorge & Oliveira, Ronaldo Junio de
- 301-310 Self-reinforcing feedback loop in financial markets with coupling of market impact and momentum traders
by Zhong, Li-Xin & Xu, Wen-Juan & Chen, Rong-Da & Zhong, Chen-Yang & Qiu, Tian & Ren, Fei & He, Yun-Xing
- 311-329 Are crossing dependencies really scarce?
by Ferrer-i-Cancho, R. & Gómez-Rodríguez, C. & Esteban, J.L.
- 330-341 Dynamical implications of sample shape for avalanches in 2-dimensional random-field Ising model with saw-tooth domain wall
by Tadić, Bosiljka
- 342-358 Thermodynamic properties of diamond and wurtzite model fluids from computer simulation and thermodynamic perturbation theory
by Zhou, S. & Solana, J.R.
- 359-369 Performance investigation of stochastic resonance in bistable systems with time-delayed feedback and three types of asymmetries
by Liu, Jian & Wang, Youguo
- 370-383 Quantum thermostatted disordered systems and sensitivity under compression
by Vanzan, Tommaso & Rondoni, Lamberto
- 384-399 Simulation of magnetoelastic response of iron nanowire loop
by Huang, Junping & Peng, Xianghe & Wang, Zhongchang & Hu, Xianzhi
- 400-409 Stochastic space interval as a link between quantum randomness and macroscopic randomness?
by Haug, Espen Gaarder & Hoff, Harald
- 410-420 Denoising of genetic switches based on Parrondo’s paradox
by Fotoohinasab, Atiyeh & Fatemizadeh, Emad & Pezeshk, Hamid & Sadeghi, Mehdi
- 421-429 Construction of road network vulnerability evaluation index based on general travel cost
by Leng, Jun-qiang & Zhai, Jing & Li, Qian-wen & Zhao, Lin
- 430-443 Taxi trips distribution modeling based on Entropy-Maximizing theory: A case study in Harbin city—China
by Tang, Jinjun & Zhang, Shen & Chen, Xinqiang & Liu, Fang & Zou, Yajie
- 444-457 Entropic fluctuations in DNA sequences
by Thanos, Dimitrios & Li, Wentian & Provata, Astero
- 458-466 Relating group size and posting activity of an online community of financial investors: Regularities and seasonal patterns
by Racca, P. & Casarin, R. & Dondio, P. & Squazzoni, F.
- 467-482 Thermophoresis of a Brownian particle driven by inhomogeneous thermal fluctuation
by Tsuji, Tetsuro & Saita, Sho & Kawano, Satoyuki
2018, Volume 492, Issue C
- 1-9 Oscillations and waves in a spatially distributed system with a 1/f spectrum
by Koverda, V.P. & Skokov, V.N.
- 10-20 Studies on the population dynamics of a rumor-spreading model in online social networks
by Dong, Suyalatu & Fan, Feng-Hua & Huang, Yong-Chang
- 21-27 Information spreading in complex networks with participation of independent spreaders
by Ma, Kun & Li, Weihua & Guo, Quantong & Zheng, Xiaoqi & Zheng, Zhiming & Gao, Chao & Tang, Shaoting
- 28-38 Uncovering stable and occasional human mobility patterns: A case study of the Beijing subway
by Yong, Nuo & Ni, Shunjiang & Shen, Shifei & Chen, Peng & Ji, Xuewei
- 39-49 Persistence of discrimination: Revisiting Axtell, Epstein and Young
by Weisbuch, Gérard
- 50-56 A note on effects of rational bubble on portfolios
by Wang, Chan & Nie, Pu-yan
- 57-64 Efficient sampling of complex network with modified random walk strategies
by Xie, Yunya & Chang, Shuhua & Zhang, Zhipeng & Zhang, Mi & Yang, Lei
- 65-74 Currency co-movement and network correlation structure of foreign exchange market
by Mai, Yong & Chen, Huan & Zou, Jun-Zhong & Li, Sai-Ping
- 75-92 Zipf’s law and city size distribution: A survey of the literature and future research agenda
by Arshad, Sidra & Hu, Shougeng & Ashraf, Badar Nadeem
- 93-104 A synthetic computational environment: To control the spread of respiratory infections in a virtual university
by Ge, Yuanzheng & Chen, Bin & liu, Liang & Qiu, Xiaogang & Song, Hongbin & Wang, Yong
- 105-112 Memory behaviors of entropy production rates in heat conduction
by Li, Shu-Nan & Cao, Bing-Yang
- 113-122 Determination of effective electromagnetic parameters of concentrated suspensions of ellipsoidal particles using Generalized Differential Effective Medium approximation
by Markov, M. & Levin, V. & Markova, I.
- 123-137 Average is Over
by Eliazar, Iddo
- 138-154 Big data prediction of durations for online collective actions based on peak’s timing
by Nie, Shizhao & Wang, Zheng & Pujia, Wangmo & Nie, Yuan & Lu, Peng
- 155-167 Analysis of regularized long-wave equation associated with a new fractional operator with Mittag-Leffler type kernel
by Kumar, Devendra & Singh, Jagdev & Baleanu, Dumitru & Sushila,
- 168-180 Forecasting stock return volatility: A comparison between the roles of short-term and long-term leverage effects
by Pan, Zhiyuan & Liu, Li
- 181-191 Rolling and sliding between non-spherical particles
by Zhao, Chuang & Li, Chengbo & Hu, Lin
- 192-206 A wavelet analysis of co-movements in Asian gold markets
by Das, Debojyoti & Kannadhasan, M. & Al-Yahyaee, Khamis Hamed & Yoon, Seong-Min
- 207-214 Does the Shanghai–Hong Kong Stock Connect significantly affect the A-H premium of the stocks?
by Hui, Eddie C.M. & Chan, Ka Kwan Kevin
- 215-221 A nonlinear delayed model for the immune response in the presence of viral mutation
by Messias, D. & Gleria, Iram & Albuquerque, S.S. & Canabarro, Askery & Stanley, H.E.
- 222-249 Risky forward interest rates and swaptions: Quantum finance model and empirical results
by Baaquie, Belal Ehsan & Yu, Miao & Bhanap, Jitendra
- 250-264 Statistical field theory of futures commodity prices
by Baaquie, Belal E. & Yu, Miao
- 265-271 Compressed sensing based missing nodes prediction in temporal communication network
by Cheng, Guangquan & Ma, Yang & Liu, Zhong & Xie, Fuli
- 272-284 The survey and criterion of the compass rose in Chinese A-share market
by Tian, Wenzhao & Wang, Yanxiang & Huo, Zhao & Li, Yilin
- 285-295 Using Zipf–Mandelbrot law and graph theory to evaluate animal welfare
by de Oliveira, Caprice G.L. & Miranda, José G.V. & Japyassú, Hilton F. & El-Hani, Charbel N.
- 296-307 Lie symmetry analysis, conservation laws and exact solutions of the time-fractional generalized Hirota–Satsuma coupled KdV system
by Saberi, Elaheh & Reza Hejazi, S.
- 308-323 Crash forecasting in the Korean stock market based on the log-periodic structure and pattern recognition
by Ko, Bonggyun & Song, Jae Wook & Chang, Woojin
- 324-342 How the ownership structures cause epidemics in financial markets: A network-based simulation model
by Dastkhan, Hossein & Gharneh, Naser Shams
- 343-359 The properties of realized volatility and realized correlation: Evidence from the Indian stock market
by Gkillas (Gillas), Konstantinos & Vortelinos, Dimitrios I. & Saha, Shrabani
- 360-374 Communication Policies in Knowledge Networks
by Ioannidis, Evangelos & Varsakelis, Nikos & Antoniou, Ioannis
- 375-381 The relationship between synchronization and percolation for regular networks
by Li, Zhe & Ren, Tao & Xu, Yanjie & Jin, Jianyu
- 382-388 On the existence of accessibility in a tree-indexed percolation model
by Coletti, Cristian F. & Gava, Renato J. & Rodríguez, Pablo M.
- 389-394 A hybrid network-based method for the detection of disease-related genes
by Cui, Ying & Cai, Meng & Dai, Yang & Stanley, H. Eugene
- 395-402 The spinor Boltzmann equation with Rashba spin–orbit coupling
by Wang, Zheng-Chuan
- 403-417 A Pareto upper tail for capital income distribution
by Oancea, Bogdan & Pirjol, Dan & Andrei, Tudorel
- 418-430 Word-of-mouth dynamics with information seeking: Information is not (only) epidemics
by Thiriot, Samuel
- 431-437 Transport phenomena in intracellular calcium dynamics driven by non-Gaussian noises
by Lin, Ling & Duan, Wei-Long
- 438-445 On the opinion formation of mobile agents with memory
by Zhang, Yunhong & Liu, Qipeng & Wang, Zhenling & Zhang, Siying
- 446-462 Interactions between financial stress and economic activity for the U.S.: A time- and frequency-varying analysis using wavelets
by Ferrer, Román & Jammazi, Rania & Bolós, Vicente J. & Benítez, Rafael
- 463-471 Current-flow efficiency of networks
by Liu, Kai & Yan, Xiaoyong
- 472-484 Entanglement between atomic thermal states and coherent or squeezed photons in a damping cavity
by Yadollahi, F. & Safaiee, R. & Golshan, M.M.
- 485-495 The threshold of a stochastic avian–human influenza epidemic model with psychological effect
by Zhang, Fengrong & Zhang, Xinhong
- 496-505 A quantile-based Tsallis-α divergence
by Kayal, Suchandan & Tripathy, Manas Ranjan
- 506-516 Does NVIX matter for market volatility? Evidence from Asia-Pacific markets
by Su, Zhi & Fang, Tong & Yin, Libo
- 517-523 Persistent stability of a chaotic system
by Huber, Greg & Pradas, Marc & Pumir, Alain & Wilkinson, Michael
- 524-533 Higher-order rogue wave-like solutions for a nonautonomous nonlinear Schrödinger equation with external potentials
by Liu, Lei & Tian, Bo & Wu, Xiao-Yu & Sun, Yan
- 534-552 Ferromagnetic transition in a simple variant of the Ising model on multiplex networks
by Krawiecki, A.
- 553-563 Analysis of metro network performance from a complex network perspective
by Wu, Xingtang & Dong, Hairong & Tse, Chi Kong & Ho, Ivan W.H. & Lau, Francis C.M.
- 571-581 Evolution of cooperation through adaptive interaction in a spatial prisoner’s dilemma game
by Pan, Qiuhui & Liu, Xuesong & Bao, Honglin & Su, Yu & He, Mingfeng
- 582-627 The Topological Weighted Centroid (TWC): A topological approach to the time-space structure of epidemic and pseudo-epidemic processes
by Buscema, Massimo & Massini, Giulia & Sacco, Pier Luigi
- 628-638 Robustness of scale-free networks with various parameters against cascading failures
by Yang, Zhirou & Liu, Jing
- 639-650 A better understanding of long-range temporal dependence of traffic flow time series
by Feng, Shuo & Wang, Xingmin & Sun, Haowei & Zhang, Yi & Li, Li
- 651-706 Community detection algorithm evaluation with ground-truth data
by Jebabli, Malek & Cherifi, Hocine & Cherifi, Chantal & Hamouda, Atef
- 707-714 Variable-order fractional MSD function to describe the evolution of protein lateral diffusion ability in cell membranes
by Yin, Deshun & Qu, Pengfei
- 715-723 Statistical analysis of Geopotential Height (GH) timeseries based on Tsallis non-extensive statistical mechanics
by Karakatsanis, L.P. & Iliopoulos, A.C. & Pavlos, E.G. & Pavlos, G.P.
- 724-736 Understanding environment-influenced swarm behavior from a social force perspective
by Jiang, J. & Lu, D. & Jiang, Y. & Lee, Z. & Zhang, Y. & Yu, J.
- 737-746 On the mass and thermodynamics of the Higgs boson
by Fokas, A.S. & Vayenas, C.G. & Grigoriou, D.P.
- 747-766 Information processing by networks of quantum decision makers
by Yukalov, V.I. & Yukalova, E.P. & Sornette, D.
- 767-780 Weighted compactness function based label propagation algorithm for community detection
by Zhang, Weitong & Zhang, Rui & Shang, Ronghua & Jiao, Licheng
- 781-789 Diffusion mechanism of non-interacting Brownian particles through a deformed substrate
by Arfa, Lahcen & Ouahmane, Mehdi & El Arroum, Lahcen
- 790-803 Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process with fluctuating damping
by Eab, Chai Hok & Lim, S.C.
- 804-813 A proposed methodology for studying the historical trajectory of words’ meaning through Tsallis entropy
by Neuman, Yair & Cohen, Yochai & Israeli, Navot & Tamir, Boaz
- 814-823 Static and dynamic factors in an information-based multi-asset artificial stock market
by Ponta, Linda & Pastore, Stefano & Cincotti, Silvano
- 824-836 Nonlinear complexity behaviors of agent-based 3D Potts financial dynamics with random environments
by Xing, Yani & Wang, Jun
- 837-850 The predictive content of CBOE crude oil volatility index
by Chen, Hongtao & Liu, Li & Li, Xiaolei
- 851-870 Non-Gaussian noise-weakened stability in a foraging colony system with time delay
by Dong, Xiaohui & Zeng, Chunhua & Yang, Fengzao & Guan, Lin & Xie, Qingshuang & Duan, Weilong
- 871-877 Effects of traffic generation patterns on the robustness of complex networks
by Wu, Jiajing & Zeng, Junwen & Chen, Zhenhao & Tse, Chi K. & Chen, Bokui
- 878-888 Benford’s law first significant digit and distribution distances for testing the reliability of financial reports in developing countries
by Shi, Jing & Ausloos, Marcel & Zhu, Tingting
- 889-902 Multiscale multifractal DCCA and complexity behaviors of return intervals for Potts price model
by Wang, Jie & Wang, Jun & Stanley, H. Eugene
- 903-915 Twisting short dsDNA with applied tension
by Zoli, Marco
- 916-922 Does the OVX matter for volatility forecasting? Evidence from the crude oil market
by Lv, Wendai
- 923-930 Hot money and China’s stock market volatility: Further evidence using the GARCH–MIDAS model
by Wei, Yu & Yu, Qianwen & Liu, Jing & Cao, Yang
- 931-940 Investigation of phase synchronization of interictal EEG in right temporal lobe epilepsy
by Yu, Haitao & Cai, Lihui & Wu, Xinyu & Song, Zhenxi & Wang, Jiang & Xia, Zijie & Liu, Jing & Cao, Yibin
- 941-947 Symmetry associated with symmetry break: Revisiting ants and humans escaping from multiple-exit rooms
by Ji, Q. & Xin, C. & Tang, S.X. & Huang, J.P.
- 948-955 Long-range correlations and asymmetry in the Bitcoin market
by Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Rodriguez, E. & Ibarra-Valdez, C.
- 956-961 Influence of the site dilution on quantum phase transition of the biquadratic Heisenberg model at low dimension
by Lima, L.S.
- 962-968 Unreal perpetual motion machine, Rydberg constant and Carnot non-unitary efficiency as a consequence of the atomic irreversibility
by Lucia, Umberto
- 969-979 Finite size scaling study of a two parameter percolation model: Constant and correlated growth
by Roy, Bappaditya & Santra, S.B.
- 980-993 A clustering algorithm for determining community structure in complex networks
by Jin, Hong & Yu, Wei & Li, ShiJun
- 994-1006 Quantile based Tsallis entropy in residual lifetime
by Khammar, A.H. & Jahanshahi, S.M.A.
- 1007-1015 Development of an analytical Lagrangian model for passive scalar dispersion in low-wind speed meandering conditions
by Stefanello, M.B. & Degrazia, G.A. & Mortarini, L. & Buligon, L. & Maldaner, S. & Carvalho, J.C. & Acevedo, O.C. & Martins, L.G.N. & Anfossi, D. & Buriol, C. & Roberti, D.
- 1016-1031 Analysis of the impact of crude oil price fluctuations on China’s stock market in different periods—Based on time series network model
by An, Yang & Sun, Mei & Gao, Cuixia & Han, Dun & Li, Xiuming
- 1032-1044 Interdependence between crude oil and world food prices: A detrended cross correlation analysis
by Pal, Debdatta & Mitra, Subrata K.
- 1045-1052 How synapses can enhance sensibility of a neural network
by Protachevicz, P.R. & Borges, F.S. & Iarosz, K.C. & Caldas, I.L. & Baptista, M.S. & Viana, R.L. & Lameu, E.L. & Macau, E.E.N. & Batista, A.M.
- 1053-1065 Dynamics of a stochastic cell-to-cell HIV-1 model with distributed delay
by Ji, Chunyan & Liu, Qun & Jiang, Daqing
- 1066-1074 Elementary students’ evacuation route choice in a classroom: A questionnaire-based method
by Chen, Liang & Tang, Tie-Qiao & Huang, Hai-Jun & Song, Ziqi
- 1075-1080 Improving robustness of interdependent networks by a new coupling strategy
by Wang, Xingyuan & Zhou, Wenjie & Li, Rui & Cao, Jianye & Lin, Xiaohui
- 1081-1087 Traffic jams induce dynamical phase transition in spatial rock–paper–scissors game
by Nagatani, Takashi & Ichinose, Genki & Tainaka, Kei-ichi
- 1088-1096 The light pollution as a surrogate for urban population of the US cities
by Operti, Felipe G. & Oliveira, Erneson A. & Carmona, Humberto A. & Machado, Javam C. & Andrade, José S.
- 1097-1106 The parametric modified limited penetrable visibility graph for constructing complex networks from time series
by Li, Xiuming & Sun, Mei & Gao, Cuixia & Han, Dun & Wang, Minggang
- 1107-1119 Modified two-layer social force model for emergency earthquake evacuation
by Zhang, Hao & Liu, Hong & Qin, Xin & Liu, Baoxi
- 1120-1128 State network approach to characteristics of financial crises
by Qiu, Lu & Gu, Changgui & Xiao, Qin & Yang, Huijie & Wu, Guolin
- 1129-1152 Detecting malicious chaotic signals in wireless sensor network
by Upadhyay, Ranjit Kumar & Kumari, Sangeeta
- 1153-1167 Modeling detour behavior of pedestrian dynamics under different conditions
by Qu, Yunchao & Xiao, Yao & Wu, Jianjun & Tang, Tao & Gao, Ziyou
- 1168-1180 Network analysis of Chinese provincial economies
by Sun, Xiaoqi & An, Haizhong & Liu, Xiaojia
- 1181-1193 Synchronization of hybrid-coupled delayed dynamical networks with noises by partial mixed impulsive control strategy
by Zhao, Yi & Fu, Fangfang & Wang, Jingyi & Feng, Jianwen & Zhang, Haiyu
- 1194-1205 A class of vertex–edge-growth small-world network models having scale-free, self-similar and hierarchical characters
by Ma, Fei & Su, Jing & Hao, Yongxing & Yao, Bing & Yan, Guanghui
- 1206-1215 Characterizing core–periphery structure of complex network by h-core and fingerprint curve
by Li, Simon S. & Ye, Adam Y. & Qi, Eric P. & Stanley, H. Eugene & Ye, Fred Y.
- 1216-1225 Research on the co-movement between high-end talent and economic growth: A complex network approach
by Zhang, Zhen & Wang, Minggang & Xu, Hua & Zhang, Wenbin & Tian, Lixin
- 1226-1238 Time-localized wavelet multiple regression and correlation
by Fernández-Macho, Javier
- 1239-1246 Roles of the spreading scope and effectiveness in spreading dynamics on multiplex networks
by Li, Ming & Liu, Run-Ran & Peng, Dan & Jia, Chun-Xiao & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 1247-1256 Detection of sub-threshold periodic signal by multiplicative and additive cross-correlated sine-Wiener noises in the FitzHugh–Nagumo neuron
by Yao, Yuangen & Ma, Chengzhang & Wang, Canjun & Yi, Ming & Gui, Rong
- 1257-1266 Effects of the bipartite structure of a network on performance of recommenders
by Wang, Qing-Xian & Li, Jian & Luo, Xin & Xu, Jian-Jun & Shang, Ming-Sheng
- 1267-1280 Exponential cluster synchronization in directed community networks via adaptive nonperiodically intermittent pinning control
by Zhou, Peipei & Cai, Shuiming & Jiang, Shengqin & Liu, Zengrong
- 1281-1289 Stochastic resonance in multi-stable coupled systems driven by two driving signals
by Xu, Pengfei & Jin, Yanfei
- 1290-1301 Stochastic analysis of a novel nonautonomous periodic SIRI epidemic system with random disturbances
by Zhang, Weiwei & Meng, Xinzhu
- 1302-1316 Credibilistic multi-period portfolio optimization based on scenario tree
by Mohebbi, Negin & Najafi, Amir Abbas
- 1317-1326 Inequality measures for wealth distribution: Population vs individuals perspective
by Pascoal, R. & Rocha, H.
- 1327-1339 Synchronization of delayed complex networks via intermittent control with non-period
by Liang, Yi & Qi, Xiaolong & Wei, Qiang
- 1340-1351 Social outcomes due to the interplay between language competition and ideology struggle
by Barreira da Silva Rocha, André
- 1352-1363 Universality in the dynamical properties of seismic vibrations
by Chatterjee, Soumya & Barat, P. & Mukherjee, Indranil
- 1364-1372 A new combined approach on Hurst exponent estimate and its applications in realized volatility
by Luo, Yi & Huang, Yirong
- 1373-1381 Time-reversibility in seismic sequences: Application to the seismicity of Mexican subduction zone
by Telesca, L. & Flores-Márquez, E.L. & Ramírez-Rojas, A.
- 1382-1388 The synchronicity between the stock and the stock index via information in market
by Gao, Hai-Ling & Li, Jiang-Cheng & Guo, Wei & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 1389-1398 Average inactivity time model, associated orderings and reliability properties
by Kayid, M. & Izadkhah, S. & Abouammoh, A.M.
- 1399-1407 Steady state current fluctuations and dynamical control in a nonequilibrium single-site Bose–Hubbard system
by Chen, Xu-Min & Wang, Chen & Sun, Ke-Wei
- 1408-1418 The madness of crowds phenomenon in the collective decision-making by the cells, the cell’s metacognition and cancer
by Saakian, David B.
- 1419-1430 Hidden multidimensional social structure modeling applied to biased social perception
by Maletić, Slobodan & Zhao, Yi
- 1431-1438 Long-term correlations and cross-correlations in IBovespa and constituent companies
by de Lima, Neílson F. & Fernandes, Leonardo H.S. & Jale, Jader S. & de Mattos Neto, Paulo S.G. & Stošić, Tatijana & Stošić, Borko & Ferreira, Tiago A.E.
- 1439-1448 The co-movement of monetary policy and its time-varying nature: A DCCA approach
by Rohit, Abhishek & Mitra, Subrata Kumar
- 1449-1455 Scale-free effect of substitution networks
by Li, Ziyu & Yu, Zhouyu & Xi, Lifeng
- 1456-1472 Calibration of short rate term structure models from bid–ask coupon bond prices
by Gomes-Gonçalves, Erika & Gzyl, Henryk & Mayoral, Silvia
- 1473-1480 An extended lattice model accounting for traffic jerk
by Redhu, Poonam & Siwach, Vikash
- 1481-1494 Multiscale synchrony behaviors of paired financial time series by 3D multi-continuum percolation
by Wang, M. & Wang, J. & Wang, B.T.
- 1495-1506 The effects of global awareness on the spreading of epidemics in multiplex networks
by Zang, Haijuan
- 1507-1522 Correlations and clustering in wholesale electricity markets
by Cui, Tianyu & Caravelli, Francesco & Ududec, Cozmin
- 1523-1530 Link prediction via significant influence
by Yang, Yujie & Zhang, Jianhua & Zhu, Xuzhen & Tian, Lei
- 1531-1542 Fixed-time synchronization of complex networks with nonidentical nodes and stochastic noise perturbations
by Zhang, Wanli & Li, Chuandong & Huang, Tingwen & Huang, Junjian
- 1543-1554 A mechanistic model for the evolution of multicellularity
by Amado, André & Batista, Carlos & Campos, Paulo R.A.
- 1555-1569 Periodic fluctuations in correlation-based connectivity density time series: Application to wind speed-monitoring network in Switzerland
by Laib, Mohamed & Telesca, Luciano & Kanevski, Mikhail
- 1570-1580 On a two-relaxation-time D2Q9 lattice Boltzmann model for the Navier–Stokes equations
by Zhao, Weifeng & Wang, Liang & Yong, Wen-An
- 1581-1590 Multiple perspective vulnerability analysis of the power network
by Wang, Shuliang & Zhang, Jianhua & Duan, Na
- 1591-1603 Quantifying China’s regional economic complexity
by Gao, Jian & Zhou, Tao
- 1604-1624 The global dynamics for a stochastic SIS epidemic model with isolation
by Chen, Yiliang & Wen, Buyu & Teng, Zhidong
- 1625-1641 The sampled-data consensus of multi-agent systems with probabilistic time-varying delays and packet losses
by Sui, Xin & Yang, Yongqing & Xu, Xianyun & Zhang, Shuai & Zhang, Lingzhong
- 1642-1663 Panic, slash, or crash—Do black swans flap in stock markets?
by Chen, Dar-Hsin & Huang, Han-Lin
- 1664-1678 Profitability of simple stationary technical trading rules with high-frequency data of Chinese Index Futures
by Chen, Jing-Chao & Zhou, Yu & Wang, Xi
- 1679-1693 A novel community detection method in bipartite networks
by Zhou, Cangqi & Feng, Liang & Zhao, Qianchuan
- 1694-1699 A random walk model to evaluate autism
by Moura, T.R.S. & Fulco, U.L. & Albuquerque, E.L.
- 1700-1714 Analytical and simulation studies of 2D asymmetric simple exclusion process
by Ding, Zhong-Jun & Yu, Shao-Long & Zhu, Kongjin & Ding, Jian-Xun & Chen, Bokui & Shi, Qin & Lu, Xiao-Shan & Jiang, Rui & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 1715-1728 Optimal harvesting of a stochastic delay tri-trophic food-chain model with Lévy jumps
by Qiu, Hong & Deng, Wenmin
- 1729-1740 Machine learning in sentiment reconstruction of the simulated stock market
by Goykhman, Mikhail & Teimouri, Ali
- 1741-1752 Local communities obstruct global consensus: Naming game on multi-local-world networks
by Lou, Yang & Chen, Guanrong & Fan, Zhengping & Xiang, Luna
- 1753-1762 Impact of terrorism and political instability on equity premium: Evidence from Pakistan
by MengYun, Wu & Imran, Muhammad & Zakaria, Muhammad & Linrong, Zhang & Farooq, Muhammad Umer & Muhammad, Shah Khalid
- 1763-1781 A stochastic chemostat model with an inhibitor and noise independent of population sizes
by Sun, Shulin & Zhang, Xiaolu
- 1782-1797 A cellular automation model accounting for bicycle’s group behavior
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Rui, Ying-Xu & Zhang, Jian & Shang, Hua-Yan
- 1798-1822 Antiferromagnetic geometric frustration under the influence of the next-nearest-neighbor interaction. An exactly solvable model
by Jurčišinová, E. & Jurčišin, M.
- 1823-1830 How the distance between regional and human mobility behavior affect the epidemic spreading
by Wu, Minna & Han, She & Sun, Mei & Han, Dun
- 1831-1837 An improved car-following model accounting for the preceding car’s taillight
by Zhang, Jian & Tang, Tie-Qiao & Yu, Shao-Wei
- 1838-1852 Hyperscaling breakdown and Ising spin glasses: The Binder cumulant
by Lundow, P.H. & Campbell, I.A.
- 1853-1858 Entanglement in site diluted quantum two-dimensional antiferromagnet
by Lima, L.S.
- 1859-1874 Improving local clustering based top-L link prediction methods via asymmetric link clustering information
by Wu, Zhihao & Lin, Youfang & Zhao, Yiji & Yan, Hongyan