Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2014, Volume 406, Issue C
- 281-286 Are power-law distributions an equilibrium distribution or a stationary nonequilibrium distribution?
by Guo, Ran & Du, Jiulin
- 287-297 Power-law in pedestrian crossing flow under the interference of vehicles at an un-signalized midblock crosswalk
by Xin, Xiuying & Jia, Ning & Zheng, Liang & Ma, Shoufeng
- 298-306 On the theory of rheological properties of bimodal magnetic fluids
by Chirikov, Dmitry & Iskakova, Larisa & Zubarev, Andrey & Radionov, Alexander
- 307-319 Multiphase flow modeling of spinodal decomposition based on the cascaded lattice Boltzmann method
by Leclaire, Sébastien & Pellerin, Nicolas & Reggio, Marcelo & Trépanier, Jean-Yves
2014, Volume 405, Issue C
- 1-9 Percolation modeling of self-damaging of composite materials
by Domanskyi, Sergii & Privman, Vladimir
- 10-16 Time delay induces oscillatory coherence in intracellular calcium oscillation system
by Duan, Wei-Long
- 17-24 The control gain region for synchronization in non-diffusively coupled complex networks
by Gequn, Liu & Wenhui, Li & Huijie, Yang & Knowles, Gareth
- 25-34 Delay-induced synchronization transitions in modular scale-free neuronal networks with hybrid electrical and chemical synapses
by Yu, Haitao & Wang, Jiang & Liu, Chen & Deng, Bin & Wei, Xile
- 35-51 A study on modeling the dynamics of statistically dependent returns
by Davari-Ardakani, Hamed & Aminnayeri, Majid & Seifi, Abbas
- 52-62 The effect of exclusion on nonlinear reaction–diffusion system in inhomogeneous media
by Bagarti, Trilochan & Roy, Anupam & Kundu, K. & Dev, B.N.
- 63-69 A parametric, information-theory model for predictions in time series
by Martín, M.T. & Plastino, A. & Vampa, V. & Judge, G.
- 70-79 Detrended minimum-variance hedge ratio: A new method for hedge ratio at different time scales
by Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi & He, Ling-Yun & Chen, Shou
- 80-84 Control of the socio-economic systems using herding interactions
by Kononovicius, A. & Gontis, V.
- 85-91 Detecting overlapping communities in networks using the maximal sub-graph and the clustering coefficient
by Cui, Yaozu & Wang, Xingyuan & Li, Junqiu
- 92-103 Collective behavior and the identification of phases in bicycle pelotons
by Trenchard, Hugh & Richardson, Ashlin & Ratamero, Erick & Perc, Matjaž
- 104-113 Fokker–Planck type equations associated with fractional Brownian motion controlled by infinitely divisible processes
by Gajda, Janusz & Wyłomańska, Agnieszka
- 114-127 Network congestion analysis of gravity generated models
by Maniadakis, Dimitris & Varoutas, Dimitris
- 128-139 Nonlinear dynamics of autonomous vehicles with limits on acceleration
by Davis, L.C.
- 140-150 Urban signalised intersections: Impact of vehicle heterogeneity and driver type on cross-traffic manoeuvres
by Deo, Puspita & Ruskin, Heather J.
- 151-158 Topology of whole-brain functional MRI networks: Improving the truncated scale-free model
by Ruiz Vargas, E. & Mitchell, D.G.V. & Greening, S.G. & Wahl, L.M.
- 159-170 SICR rumor spreading model in complex networks: Counterattack and self-resistance
by Zan, Yongli & Wu, Jianliang & Li, Ping & Yu, Qinglin
- 171-180 Which is the better forecasting model? A comparison between HAR-RV and multifractality volatility
by Ma, Feng & Wei, Yu & Huang, Dengshi & Chen, Yixiang
- 181-192 Scaling of production data obtained from Random Walk Particle Tracking simulations in highly fractured porous media
by Stalgorova, Ekaterina & Babadagli, Tayfun
- 193-202 Multifractal analyses of daily rainfall time series in Pearl River basin of China
by Yu, Zu-Guo & Leung, Yee & Chen, Yongqin David & Zhang, Qiang & Anh, Vo & Zhou, Yu
- 203-215 Network centrality measures and systemic risk: An application to the Turkish financial crisis
by Kuzubaş, Tolga Umut & Ömercikoğlu, Inci & Saltoğlu, Burak
- 216-225 The global financial crisis: Is there any contagion between real estate and equity markets?
by Hui, Eddie Chi-man & Chan, Ka Kwan Kevin
- 226-234 Incorporating profile information in community detection for online social networks
by Fan, W. & Yeung, K.H.
- 235-244 Testing the weak-form efficiency of the WTI crude oil futures market
by Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Xie, Wen-Jie & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 245-251 Theory of dipolaron solutions
by Bolmatov, Dima & Bastrukov, S. & Lai, P.-Y. & Molodtsova, I.
- 252-259 Persistence intervals of fractals
by Máté, Gabriell & Heermann, Dieter W.
- 260-266 Quantum correlations from classically correlated states
by Bellomo, G. & Majtey, A.P. & Plastino, A.R. & Plastino, A.
- 267-277 Tunable path centrality: Quantifying the importance of paths in networks
by Pu, Cun-Lai & Cui, Wei & Yang, Jian
- 278-288 Common patterns of energy flow and biomass distribution on weighted food webs
by Zhang, Jiang & Feng, Yuanjing
- 289-302 Stochastic volatility models at ρ=±1 as second class constrained Hamiltonian systems
by Contreras G., Mauricio
- 303-315 Dynamic analysis of traffic time series at different temporal scales: A complex networks approach
by Tang, Jinjun & Wang, Yinhai & Wang, Hua & Zhang, Shen & Liu, Fang
- 316-325 Comparison of intersecting pedestrian flows based on experiments
by Zhang, J. & Seyfried, A.
- 326-331 Superstatistical fluctuations in time series of leverage returns
by Katz, Y.A. & Tian, L.
- 332-337 A simple stochastic cellular automaton for synchronized traffic flow
by Chmura, Thorsten & Herz, Benedikt & Knorr, Florian & Pitz, Thomas & Schreckenberg, Michael
- 338-351 Message survival and decision dynamics in a class of reactive complex systems subject to external fields
by Rodriguez Lucatero, C. & Schaum, A. & Alarcon Ramos, L. & Bernal-Jaquez, R.
- 352-359 Crossover effects in dilute magnetic materials by finite-time dynamics method
by Xiong, Wanjie & Xu, Chudong & Guo, Zizheng & Liu, Xiaoxian
- 360-379 A Bohr-type model of a composite particle using gravity as the attractive force
by Vayenas, C.G. & Souentie, S. & Fokas, A.
- 380-391 Simulation of emotional contagion using modified SIR model: A cellular automaton approach
by Fu, Libi & Song, Weiguo & Lv, Wei & Lo, Siuming
2014, Volume 404, Issue C
- 1-7 Mechanism of complicated volume deformation in polymers and its fractional time-based description
by Yin, Deshun & Meng, Ruifan & Duan, Xiaomeng & Li, Yanqing
- 8-15 Regression model-based predictions of diel, diurnal and nocturnal dissolved oxygen dynamics after wavelet denoising of noisy time series
by Evrendilek, F. & Karakaya, N.
- 16-25 Effects of intelligent control mechanism on multiple-vehicle collision under emergency
by Li, Zhipeng & Chen, Lizhu
- 26-33 The pricing of credit default swaps under a generalized mixed fractional Brownian motion
by He, Xinjiang & Chen, Wenting
- 34-46 An entropic analysis of approximate quantum error correction
by Cafaro, Carlo & van Loock, Peter
- 47-55 Identifying influential spreaders by weighted LeaderRank
by Li, Qian & Zhou, Tao & Lü, Linyuan & Chen, Duanbing
- 56-64 Time varying moments, regime switch, and crisis warning: The birth–death process with changing transition probability
by Tang, Yinan & Chen, Ping
- 65-78 Diffusion in an elastic medium: A model for macromolecule transport across the nuclear pore complex
by Chakrabarti, Rajarshi & Debnath, Ananya & Sebastian, K.L.
- 79-91 Predicting trend reversals using market instantaneous state
by Bury, Thomas
- 92-105 Algebraic connectivity of interdependent networks
by Martín-Hernández, J. & Wang, H. & Van Mieghem, P. & D’Agostino, G.
- 106-117 A fast and accurate implementation of tunable algorithms used for generation of fractal-like aggregate models
by Skorupski, Krzysztof & Mroczka, Janusz & Wriedt, Thomas & Riefler, Norbert
- 118-125 Network reconstruction by linear dynamics
by Li, Suhong & Li, Fan & Liu, Weiqing & Zhan, Meng
- 126-141 Approaching dissipative sandpile behavior from a statistical point of view
by Saiz, Andrés
- 142-149 Model for Twitter dynamics: Public attention and time series of tweeting
by Ko, J. & Kwon, H.W. & Kim, H.S. & Lee, K. & Choi, M.Y.
- 150-157 Phase diagram and thermodynamic and dynamic anomalies in a pure repulsive model
by Bertolazzo, Andressa A. & Barbosa, Marcia C.
- 158-170 Localization properties of one-dimensional speckle potentials in a box
by Giacomelli, J.
- 171-179 Multiple-vehicle collision induced by lane changing in traffic flow
by Nagatani, Takashi & Yonekura, Shoichi
- 180-191 Complex dynamics in a singular Leslie–Gower predator–prey bioeconomic model with time delay and stochastic fluctuations
by Zhang, Yue & Zhang, Qingling & Yan, Xing-Gang
- 192-199 Rotational temperature measurements in molecular plasmas using nonadditive Tsallis statistics
by Reis, J.L. & Amorim, J. & Pino, A. Dal
- 200-216 Comparison of boundary slip for two variants of immersed boundary method in lattice Boltzmann framework
by Farnoush, Somayeh & Manzari, Mehrdad T.
- 217-223 The multi-compensation temperatures for the four-sublattice Heisenberg ferrimagnetic system
by Mert, Gülistan
- 224-233 The role of information in a two-traders market
by Bagarello, F. & Haven, E.
- 234-241 Thermal properties of a DNA denaturation with solvent interaction
by Macedo, D.X. & Guedes, I. & Albuquerque, E.L.
- 242-270 Application of Non-Equilibrium Thermo Field Dynamics to quantum teleportation under the environment
by Kitajima, S. & Arimitsu, T. & Obinata, M. & Yoshida, K.
- 271-278 Non-universality of the absorbing-state phase-transition in a linear chain with power-law diluted long-range connections
by da Silva, M.B. & Da Silva, P.C. & Macedo-Filho, A. & Lyra, M.L. & Serva, M. & Albuquerque, E.L. & Fulco, U.L.
- 279-284 A theoretical characterization of scaling properties in a bouncing ball system
by Leonel, Edson D. & Livorati, Andé L.P. & Cespedes, André M.
- 285-290 Percolation of interacting classical dimers on the square lattice
by Li, Yang & Wu, Dayan & Huang, Xianshan & Ding, Chengxiang
- 291-295 Characterizing vertex-degree sequences in scale-free networks
by Xiao, Wenjun & Liu, Yanxia & Chen, Guanrong
- 296-301 Black–Scholes–Schrödinger–Zipf–Mandelbrot model framework for improving a study of the coauthor core score
by Rotundo, Giulia
- 302-314 On the entropy for unstable fermionic and bosonic states
by Civitarese, O. & Gadella, M.
- 315-322 The hydrogen bonding dynamics and cooperative interactions in aqueous N,N-dimethyl formamide solution studied by dielectric relaxation spectroscopy
by Feng, Wang & Jia, Guo-zhu
- 323-331 WDEM: Weighted dynamics and evolution models for energy-constrained wireless sensor networks
by Jiang, Nan
- 332-340 Multidimensional aspects of nonlinear electromagnetic solitary pulses
by Bonatto, A. & Nunes, R.P. & Bonatto, C. & Pakter, R. & Lopes, S.R. & Rizzato, F.B.
- 341-358 Correlation of automorphism group size and topological properties with program-size complexity evaluations of graphs and complex networks
by Zenil, Hector & Soler-Toscano, Fernando & Dingle, Kamaludin & Louis, Ard A.
- 359-367 Quantifying randomness in protein–protein interaction networks of different species: A random matrix approach
by Agrawal, Ankit & Sarkar, Camellia & Dwivedi, Sanjiv K. & Dhasmana, Nitesh & Jalan, Sarika
2014, Volume 403, Issue C
- 1-12 A visibility graph averaging aggregation operator
by Chen, Shiyu & Hu, Yong & Mahadevan, Sankaran & Deng, Yong
- 13-20 Deriving partition functions and entropic functionals from thermodynamics
by Plastino, A. & Curado, E.M.F. & Nobre, F.D.
- 21-28 A graphical representation of protein based on a novel iterated function system
by Ma, Tingting & Liu, Yuxin & Dai, Qi & Yao, Yuhua & He, Ping-an
- 29-34 Competition between Kirkendall and Frenkel effects during multicomponent interdiffusion process
by Wierzba, Bartek
- 35-44 Multiscale multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis of financial time series
by Shi, Wenbin & Shang, Pengjian & Wang, Jing & Lin, Aijing
- 45-53 Comparisons of complex network based models and direct current power flow model to analyze power grid vulnerability under intentional attacks
by Ouyang, Min & Zhao, Lijing & Pan, Zhezhe & Hong, Liu
- 54-64 Entanglement of a 2-qubit system coupled to a bath of quantum spin glass
by Koh, C.Y. & Kwek, L.C.
- 65-70 City traffic jam relief by stochastic resonance
by Castillo, F. & Toledo, B.A. & Muñoz, V. & Rogan, J. & Zarama, R. & Kiwi, M. & Valdivia, J.A.
- 71-84 Novel heuristic density-based method for community detection in networks
by Gong, Maoguo & Liu, Jie & Ma, Lijia & Cai, Qing & Jiao, Licheng
- 85-93 Steady-state traffic flow on a ring road with up- and down-slopes
by Wu, Chun-Xiu & Zhang, Peng & Wong, S.C. & Choi, Keechoo
- 94-99 Nucleation in Ising ferromagnet by a field spatially spreading in time
by Acharyya, Muktish
- 100-109 Pattern formation of an epidemic model with time delay
by Li, Jing & Sun, Gui-Quan & Jin, Zhen
- 110-119 Driving behavior and control in traffic system with two kinds of signals
by Nagatani, Takashi & Hino, Yuki
- 120-129 International transmission of shocks and fragility of a bank network
by Feng, Xiaobing & Jo, Woo Seong & Kim, Beom Jun
- 130-147 Ranking the spreading ability of nodes in complex networks based on local structure
by Gao, Shuai & Ma, Jun & Chen, Zhumin & Wang, Guanghui & Xing, Changming
- 148-154 Emergent quantum mechanics of finances
by Nastasiuk, Vadim A.
- 155-164 A coupled lattice Boltzmann model for simulating reactive transport in CO2 injection
by Tian, Zhiwei & Xing, Huilin & Tan, Yunliang & Gao, Jinfang
- 165-176 Admissible L2 consensus for singular time-delayed swarm systems with external disturbances
by Xi, Jianxiang & Yao, Zhicheng & Wang, Zhong & Liu, Guangbin & Zhong, Yisheng
- 177-188 Communication scheme based on evolutionary spatial 2×2 games
by Ziaukas, Pranas & Ragulskis, Tautvydas & Ragulskis, Minvydas
- 189-194 Non-perturbative hydrodynamic limits: A case study
by Karlin, I.V. & Chikatamarla, S.S. & Kooshkbaghi, M.
- 195-205 Pilot wave approach to the NRT nonlinear Schrödinger equation
by Pennini, F. & Plastino, A.R. & Plastino, A.
- 206-216 Diagnostic spectroscopic and computer-aided evaluation of malignancy from UV/VIS spectra of clear pleural effusions
by Jevtić, Dubravka R. & Avramov Ivić, Milka L. & Reljin, Irini S. & Reljin, Branimir D. & Plavec, Goran I. & Petrović, Slobodan D. & Mijin, Dušan Ž.
- 217-226 Order formation processes of complex systems including different parity order parameters
by Hashizume, Yoichiro & Suzuki, Masuo & Okamura, Soichiro
- 227-243 To lag or not to lag? How to compare indices of stock markets that operate on different times
by Sandoval, Leonidas
- 244-251 Escape rate for the power-law distribution in low-to-intermediate damping
by Zhou, Yanjun & Du, Jiulin
- 252-264 Multifractality of sectoral price indices: Hurst signature analysis of Cantillon effects in disequilibrium factor markets
by Mulligan, Robert F.
- 265-275 The influence of air on period doubling motion in vertically vibrated grains beds
by Han, Hong & Jiang, Ze Hui & Zhang, Rui & Lyu, Jing
- 276-283 Evolution based on chromosome affinity from a network perspective
by Monteiro, R.L.S. & Fontoura, J.R.A. & Carneiro, T.K.G. & Moret, M.A. & Pereira, H.B.B.
- 284-292 Comprehensive consideration of strategy updating promotes cooperation in the prisoner’s dilemma game
by Li, Ya & Lan, Xin & Deng, Xinyang & Sadiq, Rehan & Deng, Yong
- 293-307 Dynamics of mergers, bifurcation and chaos: A new framework
by Gangopadhyay, Partha
2014, Volume 402, Issue C
- 1-7 Adaptive routing strategy on networks of mobile nodes
by Yang, Han-Xin & Tang, Ming
- 8-13 Evidence of determinism for intermittent convective transport in turbulence processes
by Galuzio, P.P. & Lopes, S.R. & dos Santos Lima, G.Z. & Viana, R.L. & Benkadda, M.S.
- 14-29 Thermodynamical properties of the mixed spin transverse Ising model with four-spin interactions
by Ghliyem, M. & Benayad, N. & Azhari, M.
- 30-40 Hierarchical socioeconomic fractality: The rich, the poor, and the middle-class
by Eliazar, Iddo & Cohen, Morrel H.
- 41-48 Electric vehicle’s electricity consumption on a road with different slope
by Yang, S.C. & Li, M. & Lin, Y. & Tang, T.Q.
- 49-57 The effect of zealots on the rate of consensus achievement in complex networks
by Kashisaz, Hadi & Hosseini, S. Samira & Darooneh, Amir H.
- 58-75 The fine structure of volatility feedback II: Overnight and intra-day effects
by Blanc, Pierre & Chicheportiche, Rémy & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe
- 76-83 The relationship between randomness and power-law distributed move lengths in random walk algorithms
by Sakiyama, Tomoko & Gunji, Yukio-Pegio
- 84-92 Multifractal cross-correlation spectra analysis on Chinese stock markets
by Zhao, Xiaojun & Shang, Pengjian & Shi, Wenbin
- 93-103 Modeling a controversy in the press: The case of abnormal bee deaths
by Delanoë, Alexandre & Galam, Serge
- 104-118 Spatiotemporal chaos in mixed linear–nonlinear coupled logistic map lattice
by Zhang, Ying-Qian & Wang, Xing-Yuan
- 119-133 An extended floor field model based on regular hexagonal cells for pedestrian simulation
by Leng, Biao & Wang, Jianyuan & Zhao, Wenyuan & Xiong, Zhang
- 134-140 Ceiling effect of online user interests for the movies
by Ni, Jing & Zhang, Yi-Lu & Hu, Zhao-Long & Song, Wen-Jun & Hou, Lei & Guo, Qiang & Liu, Jian-Guo
- 141-149 Individual behavior and social wealth in the spatial public goods game
by Teng, Xian & Yan, Shu & Tang, Shaoting & Pei, Sen & Li, Weihua & Zheng, Zhiming
- 150-168 Mixed convection of copper–water nanofluid in a shallow inclined lid driven cavity using the lattice Boltzmann method
by Karimipour, Arash & Hemmat Esfe, Mohammad & Safaei, Mohammad Reza & Toghraie Semiromi, Davood & Jafari, Saeed & Kazi, S.N.
- 169-179 The impact of the topology on cascading failures in a power grid model
by Koç, Yakup & Warnier, Martijn & Mieghem, Piet Van & Kooij, Robert E. & Brazier, Frances M.T.
- 180-185 Network skeleton for synchronization: Identifying redundant connections
by Zhang, Cheng-Jun & Zeng, An
- 186-197 A parallel Monte Carlo method for population balance modeling of particulate processes using bookkeeping strategy
by Wei, Jianming
- 198-208 Birth and death master equation for the evolution of complex networks
by Alvarez-Martínez, R. & Cocho, G. & Rodríguez, R.F. & Martínez-Mekler, G.
- 209-215 Deviations from reversible dynamics in a qubit–oscillator system coupled to a very small environment
by Vidiella-Barranco, A.
- 216-223 Optical properties of Sulfur doped InP single crystals
by El-Nahass, M.M. & Youssef, S.B. & Ali, H.A.M.
- 224-235 Non-Markovian stochastic evolution equations
by Costanza, G.
- 236-244 Spatial and temporal structures of four financial markets in Greater China
by Ouyang, F.Y. & Zheng, B. & Jiang, X.F.
- 245-254 Cointegration-based financial networks study in Chinese stock market
by Tu, Chengyi
- 255-265 Nucleation stage in supersaturated vapor with inhomogeneities due to nonstationary diffusion onto growing droplets
by Kuchma, Anatoly & Markov, Maxim & Shchekin, Alexander
- 266-282 Multifractals of central place systems: Models, dimension spectrums, and empirical analysis
by Chen, Yanguang
- 283-290 Theoretical analysis of the density wave in a new continuum model and numerical simulation
by Lai, Ling-Ling & Cheng, Rong-Jun & Li, Zhi-Peng & Ge, Hong-Xia
- 291-298 Measuring correlations between non-stationary series with DCCA coefficient
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 299-305 Kramers escape rate in overdamped systems with the power-law distribution
by Zhou, Yanjun & Du, Jiulin
- 306-317 Strategy switches and co-action equilibria in a minority game
by Sasidevan, V. & Dhar, Deepak
- 318-329 Noise effect on statistical properties of type-I intermittency
by Krause, Gustavo & Elaskar, Sergio & del Río, Ezequiel
- 330-343 The impact of network characteristics on the diffusion of innovations
by Peres, Renana
2014, Volume 401, Issue C
- 1-7 Detecting spatial homogeneity in the World Trade Web with Detrended Fluctuation Analysis
by Chiarucci, Riccardo & Ruzzenenti, Franco & Loffredo, Maria I.
- 8-14 N-person quantum Russian roulette
by Fra̧ckiewicz, Piotr & Schmidt, Alexandre G.M.
- 15-21 Effect of the time window on the heat-conduction information filtering model
by Guo, Qiang & Song, Wen-Jun & Hou, Lei & Zhang, Yi-Lu & Liu, Jian-Guo
- 22-33 Multifractality attributed to dual central limit-like convergence effects
by Kendal, Wayne S.
- 34-44 Identification of Velcro rales based on Hilbert–Huang transform
by Chen, Xue & Shao, Jie & Long, Yingjiao & Que, Chengli & Zhang, Jue & Fang, Jing
- 45-51 Interaction of amphipathic α-helical peptides with a lipid membrane: Adsorption and pore formation
by Zhdanov, Vladimir P.
- 52-57 Reverse resonance and stochastic resonance in intracellular calcium oscillations
by Duan, Wei-Long & Long, Fei & Li, Chun
- 58-70 Efficiency characterization of a large neuronal network: A causal information approach
by Montani, Fernando & Deleglise, Emilia B. & Rosso, Osvaldo A.
- 71-81 Multifractality and value-at-risk forecasting of exchange rates
by Batten, Jonathan A. & Kinateder, Harald & Wagner, Niklas
- 82-102 Traffic disruption and recovery in road networks
by Zhang, Lele & de Gier, Jan & Garoni, Timothy M.
- 103-111 Short-term market reaction after trading halts in Chinese stock market
by Xu, Hai-Chuan & Zhang, Wei & Liu, Yi-Fang
- 112-117 A multivariate statistical analysis coming from the NMR metabolic profile of cherry tomatoes (The Sicilian Pachino case)
by Mallamace, Domenico & Corsaro, Carmelo & Salvo, Andrea & Cicero, Nicola & Macaluso, Andrea & Giangrosso, Giuseppe & Ferrantelli, Vincenzo & Dugo, Giacomo
- 118-129 Directionality of real world networks as predicted by path length in directed and undirected graphs
by Rosen, Yonatan & Louzoun, Yoram
- 130-140 Architecture of the Florida power grid as a complex network
by Xu, Yan & Gurfinkel, Aleks Jacob & Rikvold, Per Arne
- 141-147 Ermakov systems with multiplicative noise
by Cervantes-López, E. & Espinoza, P.B. & Gallegos, A. & Rosu, H.C.
- 148-158 On social inequality: Analyzing the rich–poor disparity
by Eliazar, Iddo & Cohen, Morrel H.
- 159-166 Joint entropy of quantum damped harmonic oscillators
by Aguiar, V. & Guedes, I.
- 167-173 Phase-shifting behaviour revisited: An alternative measure
by Kang, Bo Soo & Ryu, Doojin & Ryu, Doowon
- 174-181 Upper bound of network capacity and a static optimal packet routing strategy
by Kai, Cai Hong & Long, Jiancheng & Ling, Xiang & Hu, Mao-Bin
- 182-200 Pricing of range accrual swap in the quantum finance Libor Market Model
by Baaquie, Belal E. & Du, Xin & Tang, Pan & Cao, Yang
- 201-206 Network analysis reveals patterns behind air safety events
by Zanin, Massimiliano
- 207-213 Stochastic roots of growth phenomena
by De Lauro, E. & De Martino, S. & De Siena, S. & Giorno, V.
- 214-223 Lattice bosons in a quasi-disordered environment: The effects of next-nearest-neighbor hopping on localization and Bose–Einstein condensation
by Ramakumar, R. & Das, A.N. & Sil, S.
- 224-227 The waiting time for a second mutation: An alternative to the Moran model
by Schinazi, Rinaldo B.
- 228-250 Can log-periodic power law structures arise from random fluctuations?
by Wosnitza, Jan Henrik & Leker, Jens
- 251-264 Modeling the dynamics of disaster evolution along causality networks with cycle chains
by Li, Jian & Chen, Changkun
- 265-270 Outbreak patterns of the novel avian influenza (H7N9)
by Pan, Ya-Nan & Lou, Jing-Jing & Han, Xiao-Pu
- 271-277 Complexity measures and self-similarity on spreading depression waves
by Piqueira, José Roberto C. & de Lima, Vera Maura Fernandes & Batistela, Cristiane M.
- 278-307 Theoretical results on fractionally integrated exponential generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedastic processes
by Lopes, Sílvia R.C. & Prass, Taiane S.
- 308-318 The magnetic properties of a small particle on an hexagonal substrate: Monte Carlo and effective field treatments
by Boughazi, B. & Boughrara, M. & Kerouad, M.
- 319-329 Long-range cargo transport on crowded microtubules: The motor jamming mechanism
by Rossi, Lucas W. & Radtke, Paul K. & Goldman, Carla
- 330-343 Semi-nonparametric VaR forecasts for hedge funds during the recent crisis
by Del Brio, Esther B. & Mora-Valencia, Andrés & Perote, Javier
2014, Volume 400, Issue C
- 1-11 New insights into discretization effects in cellular automata models for pedestrian evacuation
by Guo, Ren-Yong
- 12-19 Autocorrelation and cross-correlation in time series of homicide and attempted homicide
by Machado Filho, A. & da Silva, M.F. & Zebende, G.F.
- 20-30 Cross-correlations between spot and futures markets of nonferrous metals
by Liu, Li & Wang, Yudong
- 31-46 From quantum correlations in dissipative quantum walk to two-qubit systems
by Nizama, Marco & Cáceres, Manuel O.
- 47-56 Firm competition in a probabilistic framework of consumer choice
by Liao, Hao & Xiao, Rui & Chen, Duanbing & Medo, Matúš & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 57-70 Modeling of adsorption isotherms of water vapor on Tunisian olive leaves using statistical mechanical formulation
by Knani, S. & Aouaini, F. & Bahloul, N. & Khalfaoui, M. & Hachicha, M.A. & Ben Lamine, A. & Kechaou, N.
- 71-79 Different spatial cross-correlation patterns of temperature records over China: A DCCA study on different time scales
by Yuan, Naiming & Fu, Zuntao
- 80-92 An antibiotic protocol to minimize emergence of drug-resistant tuberculosis
by de Espíndola, Aquino L. & Girardi, Daniel & Penna, T.J.P. & Bauch, Chris T. & Troca Cabella, Brenno C. & Martinez, Alexandre Souto
- 93-99 A social force evacuation model with the leadership effect
by Hou, Lei & Liu, Jian-Guo & Pan, Xue & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 100-108 Nonlinear analysis of the cooperation of strategic alliances through stochastic catastrophe theory
by Xu, Yan & Hu, Bin & Wu, Jiang & Zhang, Jianhua
- 109-123 Visualization of a stock market correlation matrix
by Rea, Alethea & Rea, William
- 124-138 Moral foundations in an interacting neural networks society: A statistical mechanics analysis
by Vicente, R. & Susemihl, A. & Jericó, J.P. & Caticha, N.
- 139-150 Competitive scission and cross linking in a solid polymer electrolyte exposed to gamma irradiation: Simulation by a fractal model
by Ghosal, Subhasish & Mukhopadhyay, Madhumita & Ray, Ruma & Tarafdar, Sujata
- 151-158 Classifying of financial time series based on multiscale entropy and multiscale time irreversibility
by Xia, Jianan & Shang, Pengjian & Wang, Jing & Shi, Wenbin
- 159-167 On the computational complexity of the empirical mode decomposition algorithm
by Wang, Yung-Hung & Yeh, Chien-Hung & Young, Hsu-Wen Vincent & Hu, Kun & Lo, Men-Tzung
- 168-185 Cointegration analysis and influence rank—A network approach to global stock markets
by Yang, Chunxia & Chen, Yanhua & Niu, Lei & Li, Qian
- 186-193 Characterizing weak chaos in nonintegrable Hamiltonian systems: The fundamental role of stickiness and initial conditions
by Manchein, C. & Beims, M.W. & Rost, J.M.
- 194-199 Competitive deposition–evaporation growth models
by Hedayatifar, L. & Masoudi, A.A. & Vasheghani Farahani, S.
- 200-206 Properties of volume–capacity ratio in congested complex networks
by Zhu, Zhi-Hong & Zheng, Jian-Feng & Gao, Zi-You & Du, Hao-Ming
2014, Volume 399, Issue C
- 1-15 Interaction in agent-based economics: A survey on the network approach
by Bargigli, Leonardo & Tedeschi, Gabriele
- 16-23 Epidemic spreading on weighted adaptive networks
by Zhou, Yinzuo & Xia, Yingjie
- 24-30 Localized coherence in two interacting populations of social agents
by González-Avella, J.C. & Cosenza, M.G. & San Miguel, M.
- 31-39 The 3-dimensional cellular automata for HIV infection
by Mo, Youbin & Ren, Bin & Yang, Wencao & Shuai, Jianwei
- 40-56 Quantum fluctuations from a local-causal information dynamics
by Budiyono, Agung
- 57-69 A new method of identifying influential nodes in complex networks based on TOPSIS
by Du, Yuxian & Gao, Cai & Hu, Yong & Mahadevan, Sankaran & Deng, Yong
- 70-74 Internet information arrival and volatility of SME PRICE INDEX
by Zhang, Yongjie & Feng, Lina & Jin, Xi & Shen, Dehua & Xiong, Xiong & Zhang, Wei
- 75-81 Decomposable multiphase entropic descriptor
by Frączek, D. & Piasecki, R.
- 82-88 Website-oriented recommendation based on heat spreading and tag-aware collaborative filtering
by Zhang, Zi-Ke & Yu, Lu & Fang, Kuan & You, Zhi-Qiang & Liu, Chuang & Liu, Hao & Yan, Xiao-Yong
- 89-97 Absence of phase transition in the XY-model on Menger sponge
by Przedborski, M.A. & Mitrović, B.