Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2016, Volume 451, Issue C
- 549-559 Role of propagation thresholds in sentiment-based model of opinion evolution with information diffusion
by Si, Xia-Meng & Wang, Wen-Dong & Ma, Yan
- 560-564 “Buoyancy” in granular medium: How deep can an object sink in sand?
by Sandali, Yahya & Chand, Ram & Shi, Qingfan
- 565-577 Static and dynamical critical behavior of the monomer–monomer reaction model with desorption
by da Costa, E.C. & Rusch, Flávio Roberto
- 578-591 Optimization strategy for and structural properties of traffic efficiency under bounded information accessibility
by Sanghyun, Ahn & Seungwoong, Ha & Kim, Soo Yong
- 592-600 The Einstein specific heat model for finite systems
by Boscheto, E. & de Souza, M. & López-Castillo, A.
- 601-622 General and specific statistical properties of foreign exchange markets during a financial crash
by Li, Wei-Shen & Tsai, Yun-Jie & Shen, Yu-Hsien & Liaw, Sy-Sang
- 623-631 Evolution of network robustness under continuous topological changes
by Ma, Liangliang & Liu, Jing & Duan, Boping
- 632-645 Scaling of weighted spectral distribution in deterministic scale-free networks
by Jiao, Bo & Nie, Yuan-ping & Shi, Jian-mai & Huang, Cheng-dong & Zhou, Ying & Du, Jing & Guo, Rong-hua & Tao, Ye-rong
- 646-656 Performance evaluation of recommendation algorithms on Internet of Things services
by Mashal, Ibrahim & Alsaryrah, Osama & Chung, Tein-Yaw
2016, Volume 450, Issue C
- 1-17 Signals on graphs: Transforms and tomograms
by Vilela Mendes, R. & Mendes, Hugo C. & Araújo, Tanya
- 18-29 On the construction of a functional solution method for the infiltration in porous media problems
by Furtado, I.C. & Bodmann, B.E.J. & de Vilhena, M.T.
- 30-36 Phase transitions in the majority-vote model with two types of noises
by Vieira, Allan R. & Crokidakis, Nuno
- 37-48 On the structure, masses and thermodynamics of the W± bosons
by Vayenas, C.G. & Fokas, A.S. & Grigoriou, D.
- 49-56 Spectral analysis of Chinese language: Co-occurrence networks from four literary genres
by Liang, Wei & Chen, Guanrong
- 57-70 Are transaction taxes a cause of financial instability?
by Fontini, Fulvio & Sartori, Elena & Tolotti, Marco
- 71-84 A point-based angular analysis model for identifying attributes of spaces at nodes in street networks
by Jeong, Sang Kyu & Ban, Yong Un
- 85-94 State and group dynamics of world stock market by principal component analysis
by Nobi, Ashadun & Lee, Jae Woo
- 95-103 Delocalization of mechanical waves in the ladder chain of DNA with correlated disorder
by Farzadian, O. & Niry, M.D.
- 104-114 A comprehensive segmentation analysis of crude oil market based on time irreversibility
by Xia, Jianan & Shang, Pengjian & Lu, Dan & Yin, Yi
- 115-125 The threshold of a stochastic delayed SIR epidemic model with temporary immunity
by Liu, Qun & Chen, Qingmei & Jiang, Daqing
- 126-133 Asset price and trade volume relation in artificial market impacted by value investors
by Tangmongkollert, K. & Suwanna, S.
- 134-147 Bosonic binary mixtures with Josephson-type interactions
by Souza, Valéria de C. & Arenas, Zochil González & Barci, Daniel G. & Linhares, Cesar A.
- 148-164 On the influence of reflective boundary conditions on the statistics of Poisson–Kac diffusion processes
by Giona, Massimiliano & Brasiello, Antonio & Crescitelli, Silvestro
- 165-179 Reconfiguration dynamics in folded and intrinsically disordered protein with internal friction: Effect of solvent quality and denaturant
by Samanta, Nairhita & Chakrabarti, Rajarshi
- 180-192 Effects of two different random single-ion anisotropies on the critical properties of a mixed spin-2 and spin-5/2 Ising system
by da Cruz Filho, J.S. & Tunes, T.M. & Godoy, M. & de Arruda, A.S.
- 193-204 Discriminating bot accounts based solely on temporal features of microblog behavior
by Pan, Junshan & Liu, Ying & Liu, Xiang & Hu, Hanping
- 205-216 Generalized linear Boltzmann equation, describing non-classical particle transport, and related asymptotic solutions for small mean free paths
by Rukolaine, Sergey A.
- 217-227 Variational approach and deformed derivatives
by Weberszpil, J. & Helayël-Neto, J.A.
- 228-240 Dynamical behavior of a rumor transmission model with Holling-type II functional response in emergency event
by Huo, Liang’an & Jiang, Jiehui & Gong, Sixing & He, Bing
- 241-252 The adaptive dynamic community detection algorithm based on the non-homogeneous random walking
by Xin, Yu & Xie, Zhi-Qiang & Yang, Jing
- 253-263 Application of quantum master equation for long-term prognosis of asset-prices
by Khrennikova, Polina
- 264-277 Interpolating between random walks and optimal transportation routes: Flow with multiple sources and targets
by Guex, Guillaume
- 278-286 A deterministic model for highly contagious diseases: The case of varicella
by Acedo, L. & Moraño, J.-A. & Santonja, F.-J. & Villanueva, R.-J.
- 287-293 Analyzing and modeling heterogeneous behavior
by Lin, Zhiting & Wu, Xiaoqing & He, Dongyue & Zhu, Qiang & Ni, Jixiang
- 294-304 A robust nonparametric framework for reconstruction of stochastic differential equation models
by Rajabzadeh, Yalda & Rezaie, Amir Hossein & Amindavar, Hamidreza
- 305-316 Architectures engender crises: The emergence of power laws in social networks
by Tohmé, Fernando & Larrosa, Juan M.C.
- 317-322 A model for diffusive systems: Beyond the Arrhenius mechanism
by Rosa, A.C.P. & Vaveliuk, Pablo & Mundim, Kleber C. & Moret, M.A.
- 323-332 Multifractal detrended moving average analysis of particle density functions in relativistic nuclear collisions
by Mali, Provash & Mukhopadhyay, Amitabha & Singh, Gurmukh
- 333-341 Effective leadership for crowd evacuation
by Ma, Yi & Yuen, Richard Kwok Kit & Lee, Eric Wai Ming
- 342-353 Exploring community structure in networks by consensus dynamics
by He, He & Yang, Bo & Hu, Xiaoming
- 354-358 A probable probability distribution of a series nonequilibrium states in a simple system out of equilibrium
by Gao, Haixia & Li, Ting & Xiao, Changming
- 359-368 Evaluating the performance of vehicular platoon control under different network topologies of initial states
by Li, Yongfu & Li, Kezhi & Zheng, Taixiong & Hu, Xiangdong & Feng, Huizong & Li, Yinguo
- 369-384 The dynamic critical properties of the spin-2 Ising model on a bilayer square lattice
by Temizer, Ümüt & Yarar, Semih & Tülek, Mesimi
- 385-394 The distribution of all French communes: A composite parametric approach
by Calderín-Ojeda, Enrique
- 395-402 The simulation of the non-Markovian behaviour of a two-level system
by Semina, I. & Petruccione, F.
- 403-415 The optimal dynamic immunization under a controlled heterogeneous node-based SIRS model
by Yang, Lu-Xing & Draief, Moez & Yang, Xiaofan
- 416-434 Pedestrian movement analysis in transfer station corridor: Velocity-based and acceleration-based
by Ji, Xiangfeng & Zhang, Jian & Hu, Yongkai & Ran, Bin
- 435-443 Hypergeometric connotations of quantum equations
by Plastino, A. & Rocca, M.C.
- 444-453 Pinning synchronization of discrete dynamical networks with delay coupling
by Cheng, Ranran & Peng, Mingshu & Zuo, Jun
- 454-461 Refined scale-dependent permutation entropy to analyze systems complexity
by Wu, Shuen-De & Wu, Chiu-Wen & Humeau-Heurtier, Anne
- 462-465 Stock market stability: Diffusion entropy analysis
by Li, Shouwei & Zhuang, Yangyang & He, Jianmin
- 466-472 Chain-reaction crash on a highway in high visibility
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 473-485 Improving quality of sample entropy estimation for continuous distribution probability functions
by Miśkiewicz, Janusz
- 486-496 Study of market model describing the contrary behaviors of informed and uninformed agents: Being minority and being majority
by Zhang, Yu-Xia & Liao, Hao & Medo, Matus & Shang, Ming-Sheng & Yeung, Chi Ho
- 497-505 Analysis of traffic congestion induced by the work zone
by Fei, L. & Zhu, H.B. & Han, X.L.
- 506-514 Promotion of cooperation by payoff-driven migration
by Chen, Ya-Shan & Yang, Han-Xin & Guo, Wen-Zhong
- 515-522 Simulation of DNA in water/ethanol mixture
by Wen, Jing & Shen, Hao & Zhai, Yan-Rong & Zhang, Feng-Shou
- 523-530 Analysis of community properties and node properties to understand the structure of the bus transport network
by Sun, Yeran & Mburu, Lucy & Wang, Shaohua
- 531-540 Fractal analysis of the short time series in a visibility graph method
by Li, Ruixue & Wang, Jiang & Yu, Haitao & Deng, Bin & Wei, Xile & Chen, Yingyuan
- 541-545 Representation and simulation for pyrochlore lattice via Monte Carlo technique
by Passos, André Luis & de Albuquerque, Douglas F. & Filho, João Batista Santos
- 546-559 Two dimensional velocity distribution in open channels using Renyi entropy
by Kumbhakar, Manotosh & Ghoshal, Koeli
- 560-569 Cooperation in memory-based prisoner’s dilemma game on interdependent networks
by Luo, Chao & Zhang, Xiaolin & Liu, Hong & Shao, Rui
- 570-584 Information cascade on networks
by Hisakado, Masato & Mori, Shintaro
- 585-600 Irreversibility and complex network behavior of stream flow fluctuations
by Serinaldi, Francesco & Kilsby, Chris G.
- 601-608 Non-consensus opinion model with a neutral view on complex networks
by Tian, Zihao & Dong, Gaogao & Du, Ruijin & Ma, Jing
- 609-623 Link prediction based on hyperbolic mapping with community structure for complex networks
by Wang, Zuxi & Wu, Yao & Li, Qingguang & Jin, Fengdong & Xiong, Wei
- 624-634 Diffusion processes of fragmentary information on scale-free networks
by Li, Xun & Cao, Lang
- 635-648 Exploring dynamic property of traffic flow time series in multi-states based on complex networks: Phase space reconstruction versus visibility graph
by Tang, Jinjun & Liu, Fang & Zhang, Weibin & Zhang, Shen & Wang, Yinhai
- 649-656 An epidemic spreading model on adaptive scale-free networks with feedback mechanism
by Li, Tao & Liu, Xiongding & Wu, Jie & Wan, Chen & Guan, Zhi-Hong & Wang, Yuanmei
- 657-669 Evolutionary features of academic articles co-keyword network and keywords co-occurrence network: Based on two-mode affiliation network
by Li, Huajiao & An, Haizhong & Wang, Yue & Huang, Jiachen & Gao, Xiangyun
- 670-681 Cost effective campaigning in social networks
by Kotnis, Bhushan & Kuri, Joy
- 682-686 A method of characterizing network topology based on the breadth-first search tree
by Zhou, Bin & He, Zhe & Wang, Nianxin & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 687-699 Targeted attack on networks coupled by connectivity and dependency links
by Du, Ruijin & Dong, Gaogao & Tian, Lixin & Liu, Runran
- 700-747 Failure of classical traffic flow theories: Stochastic highway capacity and automatic driving
by Kerner, Boris S.
- 748-767 Effect of marital status on death rates. Part 1: High accuracy exploration of the Farr–Bertillon effect
by Richmond, Peter & Roehner, Bertrand M.
- 768-784 Effect of marital status on death rates. Part 2: Transient mortality spikes
by Richmond, Peter & Roehner, Bertrand M.
2016, Volume 449, Issue C
- 1-17 An improved car-following model considering velocity fluctuation of the immediately ahead car
by Yu, Shaowei & Huang, Mengxing & Ren, Jia & Shi, Zhongke
- 18-26 Order–disorder structural transition in a confined fluid
by de la Calleja-Mora, E.M. & Krott, Leandro B. & Barbosa, M.C.
- 27-34 Gold, currencies and market efficiency
by Kristoufek, Ladislav & Vosvrda, Miloslav
- 35-42 Structural and vibrational relaxations during aging of an ultralow-expansion glass
by Kobayashi, Hiroshi & Ohtake, Yurie & Hirata, Shu & Morinaga, Atsuo
- 43-52 The properties of the anti-tumor model with coupling non-Gaussian noise and Gaussian colored noise
by Guo, Qin & Sun, Zhongkui & Xu, Wei
- 53-63 Modelling information dissemination under privacy concerns in social media
by Zhu, Hui & Huang, Cheng & Lu, Rongxing & Li, Hui
- 64-73 Theoretical description of slow non-monotonic relaxation processes in Al–Y melts
by Vasin, M.G. & Menshikova, S.G. & Ivshin, M.D.
- 74-84 Modeling transport through an environment crowded by a mixture of obstacles of different shapes and sizes
by Ellery, Adam J. & Baker, Ruth E. & McCue, Scott W. & Simpson, Matthew J.
- 85-100 Controllable uncertain opinion diffusion under confidence bound and unpredicted diffusion probability
by Yan, Fuhan & Li, Zhaofeng & Jiang, Yichuan
- 101-110 Controlling dissociation by trapping trajectories in highly energetic states
by de Almeida Jr., A.K. & Egydio de Carvalho, R. & de Lima, E.F.
- 111-125 Investigating the relationship between k-core and s-core network decompositions
by Eidsaa, Marius & Almaas, Eivind
- 126-135 A small-world and scale-free network generated by Sierpinski Pentagon
by Chen, Jin & Le, Anbo & Wang, Qin & Xi, Lifeng
- 136-144 Variation of the scaling characteristics of temporal and spatial distribution of earthquakes in Caucasus
by Matcharashvili, T. & Chelidze, T. & Javakhishvili, Z. & Zhukova, N.
- 145-159 Impulsive vaccination and dispersal on dynamics of an SIR epidemic model with restricting infected individuals boarding transports
by Jiao, Jianjun & Cai, Shaohong & Li, Limei
- 160-175 From the grid to the smart grid, topologically
by Pagani, Giuliano Andrea & Aiello, Marco
- 176-191 One-dimensional hyperbolic transport: Positivity and admissible boundary conditions derived from the wave formulation
by Brasiello, Antonio & Crescitelli, Silvestro & Giona, Massimiliano
- 192-199 No tradeoff between versatility and robustness in gene circuit motifs
by Payne, Joshua L.
- 200-214 Option pricing beyond Black–Scholes based on double-fractional diffusion
by Kleinert, H. & Korbel, J.
- 215-223 Conditional dissociation as a punishment mechanism in the evolution of cooperation
by Qu, Xinglong & Zhou, Changli & Cao, Zhigang & Yang, Xiaoguang
- 224-232 Holding-based network of nations based on listed energy companies: An empirical study on two-mode affiliation network of two sets of actors
by Li, Huajiao & Fang, Wei & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Yan, Lili
- 233-239 Foreign exchange rate entropy evolution during financial crises
by Stosic, Darko & Stosic, Dusan & Ludermir, Teresa & de Oliveira, Wilson & Stosic, Tatijana
- 240-253 Network structure exploration in networks with node attributes
by Chen, Yi & Wang, Xiaolong & Bu, Junzhao & Tang, Buzhou & Xiang, Xin
- 254-264 Complex motion of a shuttle bus between two terminals with periodic inflows
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 265-274 Analysis of car-following model with cascade compensation strategy
by Zhu, Wen-Xing & Zhang, Li-Dong
- 275-280 Transition in fluctuation behaviour of normal liquids under high pressures
by Postnikov, Eugene B. & Chora̧żewski, Mirosław
- 281-290 Evolving dynamics of trading behavior based on coordination game in complex networks
by Bian, Yue-tang & Xu, Lu & Li, Jin-sheng
- 291-300 Thermophysical properties of hydrogen along the liquid–vapor coexistence
by Osman, S.M. & Sulaiman, N. & Bahaa Khedr, M.
- 301-310 Hawkes-diffusion process and the conditional probability of defaults in the Eurozone
by Kim, Jungmu & Park, Yuen Jung & Ryu, Doojin
- 311-323 Empirical evidence and stability analysis of the linear car-following model with gamma-distributed memory effect
by Pei, Xin & Pan, Yan & Wang, Haixin & Wong, S.C. & Choi, Keechoo
- 324-335 Gas–liquid two-phase flow structure in the multi-scale weighted complexity entropy causality plane
by Tang, Yi & Zhao, An & Ren, Ying-yu & Dou, Fu-Xiang & Jin, Ning-De
- 336-347 A multi-agent genetic algorithm for community detection in complex networks
by Li, Zhangtao & Liu, Jing
- 348-356 Dielectric properties of SPC/E and TIP4P under the static electric field and microwave field
by Li, Di & Jia, Guo-zhu
- 357-374 Ergodicity and slow diffusion in a supercooled liquid
by Bidhoodi, Neeta & Das, Shankar P.
- 375-389 What is India speaking? Exploring the “Hinglish” invasion
by Parshad, Rana D. & Bhowmick, Suman & Chand, Vineeta & Kumari, Nitu & Sinha, Neha
- 390-394 Nonlinear features of Northern Annular Mode variability
by Fu, Zuntao & Shi, Liu & Xie, Fenghua & Piao, Lin
- 395-400 Nonergodic correction to a binary mixture phase diagram
by Son, L.
- 401-407 LIBOR troubles: Anomalous movements detection based on maximum entropy
by Bariviera, Aurelio F. & Martín, María T. & Plastino, Angelo & Vampa, Victoria
- 408-415 Analysis of the traffic running cost under random route choice behavior in a network with two routes
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Yu, Qiang & Liu, Kai
- 416-425 Capture and sequestration of CO2 in the interlayer space of hydrated calcium Montmorillonite clay under various geological burial depth
by Yang, W. & Zaoui, A.
- 426-436 Characteristics of successful opinion leaders in a bounded confidence model
by Chen, Shuwei & Glass, David H. & McCartney, Mark
- 437-454 Electro-osmotically driven MHD flow and heat transfer in micro-channel
by Shit, G.C. & Mondal, A. & Sinha, A. & Kundu, P.K.
2016, Volume 448, Issue C
- 1-9 Getting a stochastic process from a conservative Lagrangian: A first approach
by Ramírez, J.E. & Herrera, J.N. & Martínez, M.I.
- 10-20 Entanglement in a four qubit J1–J2 Heisenberg XXZ system with Dzialoshinskii–Moriya interaction
by Şahintaş, Alev & Akyüz, Cenk
- 21-29 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of Pannonian earthquake magnitude series
by Telesca, Luciano & Toth, Laszlo
- 30-40 Fluctuation behaviors of financial return volatility duration
by Niu, Hongli & Wang, Jun & Lu, Yunfan
- 41-56 Dynamical analysis of a fractional SIR model with birth and death on heterogeneous complex networks
by Huo, Jingjing & Zhao, Hongyong
- 57-67 Upscaling diffusion waves in porous media
by Valdés-Parada, Francisco J. & Álvarez Ramírez, José & Ochoa-Tapia, J. Alberto
- 68-80 Integrated structure investigation in complex networks by label propagation
by Wu, Tao & Guo, Yuxiao & Chen, Leiting & Liu, Yanbing
- 81-90 Phase transition in the spin-3/2 Blume–Emery–Griffiths model with antiferromagnetic second neighbor interactions
by Yezli, M. & Bekhechi, S. & Hontinfinde, F. & EZ-Zahraouy, H.
- 91-101 The QAP weighted network analysis method and its application in international services trade
by Xu, Helian & Cheng, Long
- 102-112 Modeling and assessment of civil aircraft evacuation based on finer-grid
by Fang, Zhi-Ming & Lv, Wei & Jiang, Li-Xue & Xu, Qing-Feng & Song, Wei-Guo
- 113-121 Experimental implementation of maximally synchronizable networks
by Sevilla-Escoboza, R. & Buldú, J.M. & Boccaletti, S. & Papo, D. & Hwang, D.-U. & Huerta-Cuellar, G. & Gutiérrez, R.
- 122-131 Structure and phase behaviors of confined two penetrable soft spheres
by Kim, Eun-Young & Kim, Soon-Chul
- 132-143 Universal and non-universal properties of recurrence intervals of rare events
by Zhao, Xiaojun & Shang, Pengjian & Lin, Aijing
- 144-153 A comparative analysis of network robustness against different link attacks
by Duan, Boping & Liu, Jing & Zhou, Mingxing & Ma, Liangliang
- 154-162 An efficient heuristic method for dynamic portfolio selection problem under transaction costs and uncertain conditions
by Najafi, Amir Abbas & Pourahmadi, Zahra
- 163-171 Lévy flights in neutral fitness landscapes
by Tomassini, Marco
- 172-180 Using dynamic mode decomposition to extract cyclic behavior in the stock market
by Hua, Jia-Chen & Roy, Sukesh & McCauley, Joseph L. & Gunaratne, Gemunu H.
- 181-195 Non linear approach to study the dynamics of neurodegenerative diseases by Multifractal Detrended Cross-correlation Analysis—A quantitative assessment on gait disease
by Dutta, Srimonti & Ghosh, Dipak & Samanta, Shukla
- 196-204 The scaling of attention networks
by Wang, Cheng-Jun & Wu, Lingfei
- 205-215 Critical value for contact processes on clusters of oriented bond percolation
by Xue, Xiaofeng
- 216-223 A Fisher-gradient complexity in systems with spatio-temporal dynamics
by Arbona, A. & Bona, C. & Massó, J. & Miñano, B. & Plastino, A.
- 224-234 Heterogeneity of link weight and the evolution of cooperation
by Iwata, Manabu & Akiyama, Eizo
- 235-247 What is the dimension of citation space?
by Clough, James R. & Evans, Tim S.
- 248-253 On the choice of GARCH parameters for efficient modelling of real stock price dynamics
by Pokhilchuk, K.A. & Savel’ev, S.E.
- 254-264 Using Rényi parameter to improve the predictive power of singular value decomposition entropy on stock market
by Jiang, Jiaqi & Gu, Rongbao
- 265-282 Solitary wave solutions for time fractional third order modified KdV equation using two reliable techniques (G′/G)-expansion method and improved (G′/G)-expansion method
by Sahoo, S. & Saha Ray, S.
- 283-299 Equilibrium fluctuations in a metastable state of a Ginzburg–Landau system
by Uzunov, D.I. & Umantsev, A.
- 300-318 p-exponent and p-leaders, Part I: Negative pointwise regularity
by Jaffard, S. & Melot, C. & Leonarduzzi, R. & Wendt, H. & Abry, P. & Roux, S.G. & Torres, M.E.
- 319-339 p-exponent and p-leaders, Part II: Multifractal analysis. Relations to detrended fluctuation analysis
by Leonarduzzi, R. & Wendt, H. & Abry, P. & Jaffard, S. & Melot, C. & Roux, S.G. & Torres, M.E.
2016, Volume 447, Issue C
- 1-20 Non-Newtonian particulate flow simulation: A direct-forcing immersed boundary–lattice Boltzmann approach
by Amiri Delouei, A. & Nazari, M. & Kayhani, M.H. & Kang, S.K. & Succi, S.
- 21-35 Fixed points and stability in the two-network frustrated Kuramoto model
by Kalloniatis, Alexander C. & Zuparic, Mathew L.
- 36-48 Continuum modelling of pedestrian flows — Part 2: Sensitivity analysis featuring crowd movement phenomena
by Duives, Dorine C. & Daamen, Winnie & Hoogendoorn, Serge P.
- 49-61 Performance optimization of total momentum filtering double-resonance energy selective electron heat pump
by Ding, Ze-Min & Chen, Lin-Gen & Ge, Yan-Lin & Sun, Feng-Rui
- 62-70 Control of the frozen geometric quantum correlation by applying the time-dependent electromagnetic field
by Wang, Dong-Mei & Xu, Jing-Bo & Yu, You-Hong
- 71-84 Reciprocity in directed networks
by Yin, Mei & Zhu, Lingjiong
- 85-99 Canonical ensemble in non-extensive statistical mechanics
by Ruseckas, Julius
- 100-107 Correlated continuous time random walk and option pricing
by Lv, Longjin & Xiao, Jianbin & Fan, Liangzhong & Ren, Fuyao
- 108-115 Rumor spreading in online social networks by considering the bipolar social reinforcement
by Ma, Jing & Li, Dandan & Tian, Zihao
- 116-128 Has the 2008 financial crisis affected stock market efficiency? The case of Eurozone
by Anagnostidis, P. & Varsakelis, C. & Emmanouilides, C.J.
- 129-140 Modelling dengue epidemic spreading with human mobility
by Barmak, D.H. & Dorso, C.O. & Otero, M.
- 141-148 An Ohm’s law analogy for the effective diffusivity of composite media
by Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Valdes-Parada, F.J. & Ibarra-Valdez, C.
- 149-160 Explicit form of the first-passage-time density for accelerating subdiffusion
by Gajda, Janusz & Mydlarczyk, Wojciech
- 161-171 Gibbs–Thomson condition for the rapidly moving interface in a binary system
by Salhoumi, A. & Galenko, P.K.
- 172-179 Group chase and escape model with chasers’ interaction
by Saito, Takuya & Nakamura, Tomomichi & Ohira, Toru
- 180-187 Nonlinear ion-acoustic double-layers in electronegative plasmas with electrons featuring Tsallis distribution
by Ghebache, Siham & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 188-198 Does network complexity help organize Babel’s library?
by Cárdenas, Juan Pablo & González, Iván & Vidal, Gerardo & Fuentes, Miguel Angel
- 199-207 Improving personalized link prediction by hybrid diffusion
by Liu, Jin-Hu & Zhu, Yu-Xiao & Zhou, Tao
- 208-221 Effect of urbanization on the long-term persistence of streamflow records
by Jovanovic, Tijana & Mejía, Alfonso & Gall, Heather & Gironás, Jorge
- 222-231 The coupling analysis between stock market indices based on permutation measures
by Shi, Wenbin & Shang, Pengjian & Xia, Jianan & Yeh, Chien-Hung
- 232-246 Fermionic q-deformation and its connection to thermal effective mass of a quasiparticle
by Algin, Abdullah & Senay, Mustafa
- 247-260 Mining the key predictors for event outbreaks in social networks
by Yi, Chengqi & Bao, Yuanyuan & Xue, Yibo
- 261-269 Information transport in multiplex networks
by Pu, Cunlai & Li, Siyuan & Yang, Xianxia & Yang, Jian & Wang, Kai
- 270-275 Random Ising antiferromagnet on Bethe-like lattices with triangular loops
by Yokota, Terufumi
- 276-285 An evolution analysis of executive-based listed company relationships using complex networks
by An, Feng & Gao, Xiangyun & Guan, Jianhe & Li, Huajiao & Liu, Qian
- 286-296 International business cycle synchronization since the 1870s: Evidence from a novel network approach
by Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Gogas, Periklis & Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Sarantitis, Georgios Antonios
- 297-313 Dynamical analysis for a model of asset prices with two delays
by Wang, Luxuan & Niu, Ben & Wei, Junjie
- 314-319 Considerations on non equilibrium thermodynamics of interactions
by Lucia, Umberto
- 320-330 Range of interaction in an opinion evolution model of ideological self-positioning: Contagion, hesitance and polarization
by Gimenez, M. Cecilia & Paz García, Ana Pamela & Burgos Paci, Maxi A. & Reinaudi, Luis
- 331-344 Finding the multipath propagation of multivariable crude oil prices using a wavelet-based network approach
by Jia, Xiaoliang & An, Haizhong & Sun, Xiaoqi & Huang, Xuan & Gao, Xiangyun
- 345-354 Autoregressive cascades on random networks
by Iyer, Srikanth K. & Vaze, Rahul & Narasimha, Dheeraj
- 355-378 The H0 function, a new index for detecting structural/topological complexity information in undirected graphs
by Buscema, Massimo & Asadi-Zeydabadi, Masoud & Lodwick, Weldon & Breda, Marco
- 379-385 Monte Carlo simulations of dynamic phase transitions in ferromagnetic thin-films
by Aktaş, B.O. & Vatansever, E. & Polat, H.
- 386-391 Optimal epidemic spreading on complex networks with heterogeneous waiting time distribution
by Yang, Guan-Ling & Yang, Xinsong
- 392-401 Characterization of diffusion processes: Normal and anomalous regimes
by Alves, Samuel B. & de Oliveira, Gilson F. & de Oliveira, Luimar C. & Passerat de Silans, Thierry & Chevrollier, Martine & Oriá, Marcos & de S. Cavalcante, Hugo L.D.
- 402-410 General solution of a fractional diffusion–advection equation for solar cosmic-ray transport
by Rocca, M.C. & Plastino, A.R. & Plastino, A. & Ferri, G.L. & de Paoli, A.
- 411-421 Momentum autocorrelation function of an impurity in a classical oscillator chain with alternating masses III. Some limiting cases
by Yu, Ming B.
- 422-433 Optimizing the controllability of arbitrary networks with genetic algorithm
by Li, Xin-Feng & Lu, Zhe-Ming
- 434-445 Anomalous volatility scaling in high frequency financial data
by Nava, Noemi & Di Matteo, T. & Aste, Tomaso
- 446-454 Predictive implications of Gompertz’s law
by Richmond, Peter & Roehner, Bertrand M.
- 455-466 Selfishness- and Selflessness-based models of pedestrian room evacuation
by Song, Xiao & Ma, Liang & Ma, Yaofei & Yang, Chen & Ji, Hang
- 467-481 Modeling diffusive transport with a fractional derivative without singular kernel
by Gómez-Aguilar, J.F. & López-López, M.G. & Alvarado-Martínez, V.M. & Reyes-Reyes, J. & Adam-Medina, M.
- 482-492 A dynamic evolutionary clustering perspective: Community detection in signed networks by reconstructing neighbor sets
by Chen, Jianrui & Wang, Hua & Wang, Lina & Liu, Weiwei
- 493-501 Finding modules and hierarchy in weighted financial network using transfer entropy
by Yook, Soon-Hyung & Chae, Huiseung & Kim, Jinho & Kim, Yup
- 502-507 Characteristics on hub networks of urban rail transit networks
by Zhang, Jianhua & Wang, Shuliang & Zhang, Zhaojun & Zou, Kuansheng & Shu, Zhan
- 508-519 A general method of community detection by identifying community centers with affinity propagation
by Guo, Wei-Feng & Zhang, Shao-Wu
- 520-526 Network of networks in Linux operating system
by Wang, Haoqin & Chen, Zhen & Xiao, Guanping & Zheng, Zheng
- 527-534 Multifractality of stock markets based on cumulative distribution function and multiscale multifractal analysis
by Lin, Aijing & Shang, Pengjian
- 535-544 Fractal surfaces from simple arithmetic operations
by García-Morales, Vladimir
- 545-560 A study of knowledge supernetworks and network robustness in different business incubators
by Zhang, Haihong & Wu, Wenqing & Zhao, Liming
- 561-568 The effect of capacity redundancy disparity on the robustness of interconnected networks
by Xia, Yongxiang & Zhang, Wenping & Zhang, Xuejun
2016, Volume 446, Issue C
- 1-10 Are international securitized property markets converging or diverging?
by Hui, Eddie C.M. & Chen, Jia & Chan, Ka Kwan Kevin
- 11-21 An optimal control model for reducing and trading of carbon emissions
by Guo, Huaying & Liang, Jin
- 22-34 The (un)supervised NMF methods for discovering overlapping communities as well as hubs and outliers in networks
by Wang, Xiao & Cao, Xiaochun & Jin, Di & Cao, Yixin & He, Dongxiao