Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2014, Volume 395, Issue C
- 499-510 Emerging markets in the global economic network: Real(ly) decoupling?
by Trancoso, Tiago
- 511-522 Random walks between leaves of random networks
by Lancaster, David
- 523-536 An analysis of the structure and evolution of the scientific collaboration network of computer intelligence in games
by Lara-Cabrera, R. & Cotta, C. & Fernández-Leiva, A.J.
- 537-548 Cluster synchronization in directed networks of non-identical systems with noises via random pinning control
by Hu, Aihua & Cao, Jinde & Hu, Manfeng & Guo, Liuxiao
- 549-559 Identifying and ranking influential spreaders in complex networks by neighborhood coreness
by Bae, Joonhyun & Kim, Sangwook
- 560-579 M/G/c/c state dependent travel time models and properties
by MacGregor Smith, J. & Cruz, F.R.B.
2014, Volume 394, Issue C
- 1-16 Generalized Langevin equation for tracer diffusion in atomic liquids
by Mendoza-Méndez, Patricia & López-Flores, Leticia & Vizcarra-Rendón, Alejandro & Sánchez-Díaz, Luis E. & Medina-Noyola, Magdaleno
- 17-23 Sentiment contagion in complex networks
by Zhao, Laijun & Wang, Jiajia & Huang, Rongbing & Cui, Hongxin & Qiu, Xiaoyan & Wang, Xiaoli
- 24-32 Stability analysis of an SIS epidemic model with feedback mechanism on networks
by Zhang, Jiancheng & Sun, Jitao
- 33-46 Research on evacuation in the subway station in China based on the Combined Social Force Model
by Wan, Jiahui & Sui, Jie & Yu, Hua
- 47-60 Strong anticipation and long-range cross-correlation: Application of detrended cross-correlation analysis to human behavioral data
by Delignières, Didier & Marmelat, Vivien
- 61-73 The vacuum as a form of turbulent fluid: Motivations, experiments, implications
by Consoli, M. & Pluchino, A. & Rapisarda, A. & Tudisco, S.
- 74-81 Dynamics of human innovative behaviors
by Lin, Ying-Ting & Han, Xiao-Pu & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 82-89 Non-equilibrium dynamics of a ferrimagnetic core–shell nanocubic particle
by Vatansever, Erol & Polat, Hamza
- 90-98 Electron–phonon interactions in the Fermi–Dirac spintronics
by Rossani, A.
- 99-109 Energy model for rumor propagation on social networks
by Han, Shuo & Zhuang, Fuzhen & He, Qing & Shi, Zhongzhi & Ao, Xiang
- 110-123 Ultra-relativistic nonthermal power-law ensembles: Cosmic-ray electrons and positron fraction
by Tomaschitz, Roman
- 124-135 Study of the influence of the phylogenetic distance on the interaction network of mutualistic ecosystems
by Perazzo, Roberto P.J. & Hernández, Laura & Ceva, Horacio & Burgos, Enrique & Alvarez-Hamelin, José Ignacio
- 136-144 Systematic detection of hidden complexities in the unfolding mechanism of a cytosine-rich DNA strand
by Smiatek, Jens & Janssen-Müller, Daniel & Friedrich, Rudolf & Heuer, Andreas
- 145-157 Spatial social dilemmas: Dilution, mobility and grouping effects with imitation dynamics
by Vainstein, Mendeli H. & Arenzon, Jeferson J.
- 158-165 Adoption of different strategies in diversity-optimized populations promotes cooperation
by Sun, Lei & Yang, Dong-Ping
- 166-176 A complex network analysis of hypertension-related genes
by Wang, Huan & Xu, Chuan-Yun & Hu, Jing-Bo & Cao, Ke-Fei
- 177-186 Invariant expectation values in the sampling of discrete frequency distributions
by Rossi, Paolo
- 187-197 Stationary distribution of a stochastic SIS epidemic model with vaccination
by Lin, Yuguo & Jiang, Daqing & Wang, Shuai
- 198-210 Cooperative networks overcoming defectors by social influence
by Gomez Portillo, Ignacio
- 211-216 Directed clustering coefficient as a measure of systemic risk in complex banking networks
by Tabak, Benjamin M. & Takami, Marcelo & Rocha, Jadson M.C. & Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Souza, Sergio R.S.
- 217-225 Money creation process in a random redistribution model
by Chen, Siyan & Wang, Yougui & Li, Keqiang & Wu, Jinshan
- 226-234 Multifractality and long memory of a financial index
by Suárez-García, Pablo & Gómez-Ullate, David
- 235-246 Analysis of the temporal properties of price shock sequences in crude oil markets
by Yuan, Ying & Zhuang, Xin-tian & Liu, Zhi-ying & Huang, Wei-qiang
- 247-253 Intraday price dynamics in spot and derivatives markets
by Kim, Jun Sik & Ryu, Doojin
- 254-265 An agent based multi-optional model for the diffusion of innovations
by Laciana, Carlos E. & Oteiza-Aguirre, Nicolás
- 266-276 Path integral pricing of outside barrier Asian options
by Cassagnes, Aurelien & Chen, Yu & Ohashi, Hirotada
- 277-287 Structural changes in cross-border liabilities: A multidimensional approach
by Araújo, Tanya & Spelta, Alessandro
- 288-303 Following a trend with an exponential moving average: Analytical results for a Gaussian model
by Grebenkov, Denis S. & Serror, Jeremy
- 304-311 Memory and long-range correlations in chess games
by Schaigorodsky, Ana L. & Perotti, Juan I. & Billoni, Orlando V.
- 312-319 Sheared disk packings as a model system for complex dynamics
by Sexton, M.B. & Hardiman, S.J. & Möbius, M.E. & Hutzler, S.
- 320-337 The valuation of equity warrants under the fractional Vasicek process of the short-term interest rate
by Xiao, Weilin & Zhang, Weiguo & Zhang, Xili & Chen, Xiaoyan
- 338-345 Complexity in the Chinese stock market and its relationships with monetary policy intensity
by Ying, Shangjun & Fan, Ying
- 346-357 Weighting links based on edge centrality for community detection
by Sun, Peng Gang
- 358-364 Transport properties of inertial particles in networks with random long-range interactions
by Wei, Du Qu & Mai, Xian Hui & Chen, Hong Bin & Luo, Xiao Shu & Zhang, Bo & Zeng, Shang You & Tang, Guo Ning
- 365-369 Network in a polymer: Inputs from experimental data
by Razdan, Ashok
- 370-378 Analysis of percolation behaviors of clustered networks with partial support–dependence relations
by Dong, Gaogao & Tian, Lixin & Du, Ruijin & Fu, Min & Stanley, H. Eugene
- 379-385 Effects of efficient edge rewiring strategies on network transport efficiency
by Jiang, Zhong-Yuan & Liang, Man-Gui & An, Wen-Juan
- 386-393 Quantum correlations and quantum phase transition in the Ising model with Dzyaloshinskii–Moriya interaction
by Song, Xue-ke & Wu, Tao & Ye, Liu
- 394-398 Fisher–Shannon product and quantum revivals in wavepacket dynamics
by García, T. & de los Santos, F. & Romera, E.
2014, Volume 393, Issue C
- 1-9 An estimation of a passive scalar variances using a one-particle Lagrangian transport and diffusion model
by Kaplan, H.
- 10-22 Prediction of the effective parameters of the nanofluids using the generalized stochastic perturbation method
by Kamiński, Marcin & Ossowski, Rafał Leszek
- 23-36 Transport properties for an electroneutral Yukawa-type fluid in the MSA
by Montes-Perez, J. & Herrera, J.N.
- 37-50 Monte Carlo studies of a Finsler geometric surface model
by Koibuchi, Hiroshi & Sekino, Hideo
- 51-61 Two relaxation time lattice Boltzmann model for rarefied gas flows
by Esfahani, Javad Abolfazli & Norouzi, Ali
- 62-75 Statistical mechanical theory of fluid mixtures
by Zhao, Yueqiang & Wu, Zhengming & Liu, Weiwei
- 76-85 Diffusion of relativistic gas mixtures in gravitational fields
by Kremer, Gilberto M.
- 86-95 Quinary lattice model of secondary structures of polymers
by Kozyrev, S.V. & Volovich, I.V.
- 96-100 Influence of spontaneous percolation on apparent mass at the bottom of a Janssen granular column
by Chand, Ram & Ali Khaskheli, Murad & Qadir, Abdul & Sandali, Yahya & Shi, Qingfan
- 101-111 A new car-following model considering the related factors of a gyroidal road
by Zhu, Wen-Xing & Yu, Rui-Ling
- 112-131 Towards a definition of the Quantum Ergodic Hierarchy: Kolmogorov and Bernoulli systems
by Gomez, Ignacio & Castagnino, Mario
- 132-154 Navigation in spatial networks: A survey
by Huang, Wei & Chen, Shengyong & Wang, Wanliang
- 155-172 Non-Markovian expansion in quantum Brownian motion
by Fraga, Eduardo S. & Krein, Gastão & Palhares, Letícia F.
- 173-181 Stochastic resonance and 1/f noise at coupled phase transitions
by Koverda, V.P. & Skokov, V.N.
- 182-206 Quantum dynamics of a dissipative and confined cyclotron motion
by Kumar, Jishad
- 207-221 Born’s formula from statistical mechanics of classical fields and theory of hitting times
by Khrennikov, Andrei
- 222-234 Macroscopic characterization of data sets by using the average absolute deviation
by Campos, Diógenes
- 235-243 Hot Brownian carriers in the Langevin picture: Application to a simple model for the Gunn effect in GaAs
by Bauke, F.C. & Lagos, R.E.
- 244-255 Statistical mechanics of phase–space curves
by Rocca, M. & Plastino, A. & Ferri, G.L.
- 256-260 Entropy generation and the Fokker–Planck equation
by Lucia, Umberto
- 261-267 The size of compact extra dimensions from blackbody radiation laws
by Ramos, Ramaton & Boschi-Filho, Henrique
- 268-276 Modeling the Chinese language as an evolving network
by Liang, Wei & Shi, Yuming & Huang, Qiuling
- 277-285 Epidemic spreading on uniform networks with two interacting diseases
by Feng, Yun & Fan, Qingli & Ma, Lin & Ding, Li
- 286-296 Influence of the interaction range on the thermostatistics of a classical many-body system
by Cirto, Leonardo J.L. & Assis, Vladimir R.V. & Tsallis, Constantino
- 297-303 The general-spin Blume–Capel model: A study of the multicritical behavior using effective-field theory
by Costabile, Emanuel & Roberto Viana, J. & Ricardo de Sousa, J. & Plascak, J.A.
- 304-311 Effects of payoff-related velocity in the co-evolutionary snowdrift game
by Yang, Zhihu & Li, Zhi & Wu, Te & Wang, Long
- 312-319 Effects of the spatial heterogeneity on the diversity of ecosystems with resource competition
by de Souza Júnior, Misael B. & Ferreira, Fernando F. & de Oliveira, Viviane M.
- 320-326 Modeling mutant distribution in a stressed Escherichia coli bacteria population using experimental data
by Bazzani, Armando & Fani, Renato & Freguglia, Paolo
- 327-336 Transport processes in biological systems: Tumoral cells and human brain
by Lucia, Umberto
- 337-363 Option volatility and the acceleration Lagrangian
by Baaquie, Belal E. & Cao, Yang
- 364-375 Volatility-constrained correlation identifies the directionality of the influence between Japan’s Nikkei 225 and other financial markets
by Ochiai, Tomoshiro & Nacher, Jose C.
- 376-381 Stock network stability in times of crisis
by Heiberger, Raphael H.
- 382-390 The role of fluctuating modes of autocorrelation in crude oil prices
by An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Fang, Wei & Huang, Xuan & Ding, Yinghui
- 391-403 Option pricing, stochastic volatility, singular dynamics and constrained path integrals
by Contreras, Mauricio & Hojman, Sergio A.
- 404-417 Modelling and analysis of synchronised material flow with fluid dynamics
by Klug, Florian
- 418-426 The gravitational law of social interaction
by Levy, Moshe & Goldenberg, Jacob
- 427-449 Why credit risk markets are predestined for exhibiting log-periodic power law structures
by Wosnitza, Jan Henrik & Leker, Jens
- 450-459 Inverted rank distributions: Macroscopic statistics, universality classes, and critical exponents
by Eliazar, Iddo & Cohen, Morrel H.
- 460-469 Detrended cross-correlation analysis approach for assessing asymmetric multifractal detrended cross-correlations and their application to the Chinese financial market
by Cao, Guangxi & Cao, Jie & Xu, Longbing & He, LingYun
- 470-474 Relativistic formulation of the generalized nonextensive Thomas–Fermi model
by Ourabah, Kamel & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 475-479 Mechanism of the jamming transition in the two-dimensional traffic networks. II
by Ishibashi, Yoshihiro & Fukui, Minoru
- 480-488 Multiple fragmentation of critical continuum percolation clusters
by Lee, Sang Bub
- 489-497 Electrostatic waves in a magnetized plasma with nonextensive distribution
by Sharifi, Maryam & Parvazian, Akbar
- 498-507 Convection–diffusion effects in marathon race dynamics
by Rodriguez, E. & Espinosa-Paredes, G. & Alvarez-Ramirez, J.
- 508-512 Analysis of the distribution of the order parameter of synthetic seismicity generated by a simple spring–block system with asperities
by Flores-Márquez, E.L. & Vargas, C.A. & Telesca, L. & Ramírez-Rojas, A.
- 513-518 Analysis of the origin of predictability in human communications
by Zhang, Lin & Liu, Yani & Wu, Ye & Xiao, Jinghua
- 519-526 Internal noise induced pattern formation and spatial coherence resonance for calcium signals of diffusively coupled cells
by Wang, Maosheng & Sun, Runzhi & Huang, Wanxia & Tu, Yubing
- 527-534 Optimal structure of tree-like branching networks for fluid flow
by Kou, Jianlong & Chen, Yanyan & Zhou, Xiaoyan & Lu, Hangjun & Wu, Fengmin & Fan, Jintu
- 535-541 Robustness of interdependent networks with different link patterns against cascading failures
by Wang, Jianwei & Jiang, Chen & Qian, Jianfei
- 542-552 Trapping on modular scale-free and small-world networks with multiple hubs
by Chen, Jin & Dai, Meifeng & Wen, Zhixiong & Xi, Lifeng
- 553-559 Degree-corrected stochastic block models and reliability in networks
by Zhang, Xue & Wang, Xiaojie & Zhao, Chengli & Yi, Dongyun & Xie, Zheng
- 560-570 The similarity of weights on edges and discovering of community structure
by Shen, Yi
- 571-578 The predictive power of singular value decomposition entropy for stock market dynamics
by Caraiani, Petre
- 579-589 Comparison of directed and weighted co-occurrence networks of six languages
by Gao, Yuyang & Liang, Wei & Shi, Yuming & Huang, Qiuling
- 590-599 Dynamic fluctuation model of complex networks with weight scaling behavior and its application to airport networks
by Zhang, Hai-Tian & Yu, Tao & Sang, Jian-Ping & Zou, Xian-Wu
- 600-616 Developments in the theory of randomized shortest paths with a comparison of graph node distances
by Kivimäki, Ilkka & Shimbo, Masashi & Saerens, Marco
- 617-623 Impact of bounded noise and shortcuts on the spatiotemporal dynamics of neuronal networks
by Yang, X.L. & Jia, Y.B. & Zhang, L.
- 624-637 Quantifying individual performance in Cricket — A network analysis of batsmen and bowlers
by Mukherjee, Satyam
- 638-645 Noise-induced synchronization in a lattice Hodgkin–Huxley neural network
by Pang, James Christopher S. & Monterola, Christopher P. & Bantang, Johnrob Y.
- 646-654 The entanglement temperature of the generalized quantum walk
by Romanelli, Alejandro & Segundo, Gustavo
- 655-668 Classical limit of quantum mechanics induced by continuous measurements
by Oliveira, Adélcio C.
2013, Volume 392, Issue 24
- 6169-6188 Using conditional probability to identify trends in intra-day high-frequency equity pricing
by Rechenthin, Michael & Street, W. Nick
- 6189-6197 Dependency of percolation critical exponents on the exponent of power law size distribution
by Sadeghnejad, S. & Masihi, M. & King, P.R.
- 6198-6205 Binary collision approximation for multi-decorated granular chains
by Bragança, Eduardo André de F. & Rosas, Alexandre & Lindenberg, Katja
- 6206-6213 Description of the viscosity of honeys in the supercooled regime
by Andraca, Adriana & Goldstein, Patricia & del Castillo, Luis Felipe
- 6214-6231 Phase separation in polydisperse rod–coil block copolymers
by Aliev, M.A. & Kuzminyh, N.Yu. & Ugolkova, E.A.
- 6232-6246 Gaussian wavepacket dynamics and quantum tunneling in asymmetric double-well systems
by Hasegawa, Hideo
- 6247-6254 Phase diagram of the mixed spin-2 and spin-5/2 Ising system with two different single-ion anisotropies
by da Cruz Filho, J.S. & Godoy, M. & de Arruda, A.S.
- 6255-6264 Quantum critical properties in the topological Ginzburg–Landau theory of self-dual Josephson junction arrays
by Sakhi, S.
- 6265-6272 Reshape scale method: A novel multi scale entropic analysis approach
by Zandiyeh, P. & von Tscharner, V.
- 6273-6283 An investigation into the maximum entropy production principle in chaotic Rayleigh–Bénard convection
by Bradford, R.A.W.
- 6284-6287 Exergy flows as bases of constructal law
by Lucia, Umberto
- 6288-6299 Guaranteeing total balance in Metropolis algorithm Monte Carlo simulations
by Potter, Christopher C.J. & Swendsen, Robert H.
- 6300-6306 A macro traffic flow model accounting for road capacity and reliability analysis
by Tang, T.Q. & Shi, W.F. & Yang, X.B. & Wang, Y.P. & Lu, G.Q.
- 6307-6313 Chiral symmetry breaking in FAXY model with roughness exponent method
by Klawtanong, M. & Srinitiwarawong, C. & Chatraphorn, P.
- 6314-6329 Coupling of two asymmetric exclusion processes with open boundaries
by Gupta, Arvind Kumar & Dhiman, Isha
- 6330-6340 Site–bond percolation on triangular lattices: Monte Carlo simulation and analytical approach
by González, M.I. & Centres, P. & Lebrecht, W. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J. & Nieto, F.
- 6341-6352 Information geometry, phase transitions, and the Widom line: Magnetic and liquid systems
by Dey, Anshuman & Roy, Pratim & Sarkar, Tapobrata
- 6353-6360 Role of population density and increasing neighborhood in the evolution of cooperation on diluted lattices
by Zhu, Cheng-jie & Sun, Shi-wen & Wang, Juan & Xia, Cheng-yi
- 6361-6366 A novel method for similarity/dissimilarity analysis of protein sequences
by Mu, Zengchao & Wu, Jing & Zhang, Yusen
- 6367-6374 Multifractal behavior of wild-land and forest fire time series in Brazil
by de Benicio, Rosilda B. & Stošić, Tatijana & de Figueirêdo, P.H. & Stošić, Borko D.
- 6375-6388 A novel family of space-filling curves in their relation to chromosome conformation in eukaryotes
by Smrek, Jan & Grosberg, Alexander Y.
- 6389-6399 Study of capillary network directionality and irrigation of hypoxic tissue in an angiogenesis lattice model
by Moglia, Belén & Guisoni, Nara & Albano, Ezequiel V.
- 6400-6413 Assessment of long-range correlation in animal behavior time series: The temporal pattern of locomotor activity of Japanese quail (Coturnix coturnix) and mosquito larva (Culex quinquefasciatus)
by Kembro, Jackelyn M. & Flesia, Ana Georgina & Gleiser, Raquel M. & Perillo, María A. & Marin, Raul H.
- 6414-6426 The string prediction models as invariants of time series in the forex market
by Pincak, R.
- 6427-6441 Network structure of inter-industry flows
by McNerney, James & Fath, Brian D. & Silverberg, Gerald
- 6442-6457 Modified DFA and DCCA approach for quantifying the multiscale correlation structure of financial markets
by Yin, Yi & Shang, Pengjian
- 6458-6469 Transition in the waiting-time distribution of price-change events in a global socioeconomic system
by Zhao, Guannan & McDonald, Mark & Fenn, Dan & Williams, Stacy & Johnson, Nicholas & Johnson, Neil F.
- 6470-6483 Non-stationary multifractality in stock returns
by Morales, Raffaello & Di Matteo, T. & Aste, Tomaso
- 6484-6493 Mixed-correlated ARFIMA processes for power-law cross-correlations
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 6494-6505 A study of design approach of spreading schemes for viral marketing based on human dynamics
by Yang, Jianmei & Zhuang, Dong & Xie, Weicong & Chen, Guangrong
- 6506-6511 Measurement of negative refraction index from simulative results and experimental data by a new metamaterial sample
by Gao, Peng & Zhang, Chunmin & Ai, Jingjing & Li, Gang & Kang, Yongqiang
- 6512-6522 Non-extensive thermostatistics approach to metal melting entropy
by Quarati, P. & Scarfone, A.M.
- 6523-6535 The effect of infected external computers on the spread of viruses: A compartment modeling study
by Yang, Lu-Xing & Yang, Xiaofan
- 6536-6544 Quark deconfinement in protoneutron star cores: Effect of color superconductivity within the MIT bag model
by do Carmo, T.A.S. & Lugones, G.
- 6545-6553 Nonlinear-map model for the control of an airplane schedule
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 6554-6560 Statistical analysis of geomagnetic field reversals and their consequences
by Barbosa, Cleiton S. & Ferreira, Douglas S.R. & do Espírito Santo, Marco A. & Papa, Andrés R.R.
- 6561-6570 A thermodynamic counterpart of the Axelrod model of social influence: The one-dimensional case
by Gandica, Y. & Medina, E. & Bonalde, I.
- 6571-6577 Investigating the time dynamics of seismicity by using the visibility graph approach: Application to seismicity of Mexican subduction zone
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Ramirez-Rojas, Alejandro & Flores-Marquez, Leticia
- 6578-6586 Fuzzy overlapping community detection based on local random walk and multidimensional scaling
by Wang, Wenjun & Liu, Dong & Liu, Xiao & Pan, Lin
- 6587-6595 Research on the search ability of Brownian particles on networks with an adaptive mechanism
by Shen, Yi
- 6596-6602 Opinion evolution on a BA scaling network
by Zhu, Yue-ying & Li, Wei & Cai, Xu
- 6603-6615 Studies on controllability of directed networks with extremal optimization
by Ding, Jin & Lu, Yong-Zai & Chu, Jian
- 6616-6623 Phase transition in tumor growth: I avascular development
by Izquierdo-Kulich, E. & Rebelo, I. & Tejera, E. & Nieto-Villar, J.M.
- 6624-6632 Investigations of information quantifiers for the Tavis–Cummings model
by Obada, A.-S.F. & Abdel-Khalek, S. & Berrada, K. & Shaheen, M.E.
2013, Volume 392, Issue 23
- 5793-5800 A connection between a system of random walks and rumor transmission
by Lebensztayn, E. & Rodriguez, P.M.
- 5801-5807 Space–time fractional diffusion equations and asymptotic behaviors of a coupled continuous time random walk model
by Shi, Long & Yu, Zuguo & Mao, Zhi & Xiao, Aiguo & Huang, Hailan
- 5808-5816 Cascade-like and scaling behavior of wind velocity increments in the atmospheric surface layer
by Liu, Lei & Hu, Fei
- 5817-5823 Synchronization of mobile chaotic agents on connected networks
by Bu, Shou-Liang & Wen, Jian-Ping & Zhong, Qing-Hu & Yi, Xue-Hua
- 5824-5835 Impact of media coverage on epidemic spreading in complex networks
by Wang, Yi & Cao, Jinde & Jin, Zhen & Zhang, Haifeng & Sun, Gui-Quan
- 5836-5844 Temperature Integration: An efficient procedure for calculation of free energy differences
by Farhi, Asaf & Hed, Guy & Bon, Michael & Caticha, Nestor & Mak, Chi H. & Domany, Eytan
- 5845-5864 On the multifractal effects generated by monofractal signals
by Grech, Dariusz & Pamuła, Grzegorz
- 5865-5873 Modified multiscale entropy for short-term time series analysis
by Wu, Shuen-De & Wu, Chiu-Wen & Lee, Kung-Yen & Lin, Shiou-Gwo
- 5874-5878 An improved cellular automaton model with the consideration of a multi-point tollbooth
by Qian, Y.S. & Shao, X.M. & Zeng, J.W. & Wang, M.
- 5879-5887 Diffusion-limited aggregates grown on nonuniform substrates
by Cornette, V. & Centres, P.M. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J. & Nieto, F.
- 5888-5897 Discreteness inducing coexistence
by dos Santos, Renato Vieira
- 5898-5906 A predator–prey model with diseases in both prey and predator
by Gao, Xubin & Pan, Qiuhui & He, Mingfeng & Kang, Yibin
- 5907-5913 Non-equilibrium stochastic model for stock exchange market
by Kim, Yup & Kwon, Ikhyun & Yook, Soon-Hyung
- 5914-5919 Scale-free phenomenon in industries in China
by Tang, Da-Hai & Chen, Bo-Kui & Gao, Ya-Chun & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 5920-5938 Behavioural breaks in the heterogeneous agent model: The impact of herding, overconfidence, and market sentiment
by Kukacka, Jiri & Barunik, Jozef
- 5939-5946 What types of investors generate the two-phase phenomenon?
by Ryu, Doojin
- 5947-5962 Are your data really Pareto distributed?
by Cirillo, Pasquale
- 5963-5973 Structural and topological phase transitions on the German Stock Exchange
by Wiliński, M. & Sienkiewicz, A. & Gubiec, T. & Kutner, R. & Struzik, Z.R.
- 5974-5984 Spanning trees and the Eurozone crisis
by Dias, João
- 5985-5993 Multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis in the MENA area
by El Alaoui, Marwane & Benbachir, Saâd
- 5994-6001 Temperature effects on the diffusion of water and monovalent counterions in the hydrated montmorillonite
by Zheng, Y. & Zaoui, A.
- 6004-6014 Distribution characteristics of stock market liquidity
by Luo, Jiawen & Chen, Langnan & Liu, Hao
- 6015-6024 A DFA approach in well-logs for the identification of facies associations
by Hernandez-Martinez, Eliseo & Velasco-Hernandez, Jorge X. & Perez-Muñoz, Teresa & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose
- 6025-6040 Rational instability in the natural coalition forming
by Vinogradova, Galina & Galam, Serge
- 6041-6051 Autoregressive conditional duration as a model for financial market crashes prediction
by Pyrlik, Vladimir
- 6052-6063 Dynamics of stainless steel turning: Analysis by flicker-noise spectroscopy
by Litak, Grzegorz & Polyakov, Yuriy S. & Timashev, Serge F. & Rusinek, Rafał
- 6064-6078 Spectral and informational analysis of seismicity: An application to the 1996–2012 seismicity of the Northern Caucasus–Azerbaijan part of the greater Caucasus–Kopet Dag region
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Babayev, Gulam & Kadirov, Fakhraddin
- 6079-6083 Nonextensivity and entropy of astrophysical sources
by Rosa, A.C.P. & de Jesus, J.C.O. & Moret, M.A.
- 6084-6089 The networks from medical knowledge and clinical practice have small-world, scale-free, and hierarchical features
by Tachimori, Yutaka & Iwanaga, Hiroaki & Tahara, Takashi
- 6090-6099 The effect of individual tendency on crowd evacuation efficiency under inhomogeneous exit attraction using a static field modified FFCA model
by Fu, Zhijian & Yang, Lizhong & Chen, Yanqiu & Zhu, Kongjin & Zhu, Shi
- 6100-6106 An evolving model of online bipartite networks
by Zhang, Chu-Xu & Zhang, Zi-Ke & Liu, Chuang
- 6107-6117 A centrality measure for communication ability in weighted network
by Zhai, Li & Yan, Xiangbin & Zhang, Guojing
- 6118-6124 On the structural properties of small-world networks with range-limited shortcut links
by Jia, Tao & Kulkarni, Rahul V.
- 6125-6134 Detecting overlapping communities by seed community in weighted complex networks
by Li, Junqiu & Wang, Xingyuan & Eustace, Justine
- 6135-6145 A decentralized flow redistribution algorithm for avoiding cascaded failures in complex networks
by Al-Takrouri, Saleh & Savkin, Andrey V.
- 6146-6154 A rumor spreading model with variable forgetting rate
by Zhao, Laijun & Xie, Wanlin & Gao, H. Oliver & Qiu, Xiaoyan & Wang, Xiaoli & Zhang, Shuhai
- 6155-6160 Remanent quantum correlations in dissipative qubits
by Nizama, Marco & Cáceres, Manuel O.
- 6161-6167 Thermal entanglement of a two-level atom and bimodal photons in a Kerr nonlinear coupler
by Abbasi, M.R. & Golshan, M.M.
2013, Volume 392, Issue 22
- 5565-5573 Self-assembly behavior of A(BC)3 4-miktoarm star terpolymers
by Zhou, Ling & Fang, Jinghuai & Peng, Ju & Zhang, Jianguo
- 5574-5580 Impact fragmentation of polyurethane and polypropylene cylinder
by Kishimura, Hiroaki & Noguchi, Daisuke & Preechasupanya, Worrayut & Matsumoto, Hitoshi
- 5581-5591 The Tsallis–Laplace transform
by Plastino, A. & Rocca, M.C.
- 5592-5603 Construction of a Langevin model from time series with a periodical correlation function: Application to wind speed data
by Czechowski, Zbigniew & Telesca, Luciano
- 5604-5614 Study of two dimensional anisotropic Ising models via a renormalization group approach
by Taherkhani, Farid & Akbarzadeh, Hamed & Abroshan, Hadi & Ranjbar, Shahram & Fortunelli, Alessandro & Parsafar, Gholamabbas
- 5615-5621 The triangular kagomé lattices revisited
by Liu, Xiaoyun & Yan, Weigen
- 5622-5632 Analyses of driver’s anticipation effect in sensing relative flux in a new lattice model for two-lane traffic system
by Gupta, Arvind Kumar & Redhu, Poonam
- 5633-5643 Order-from-disorder effect in the exactly solved mixed spin-(1/2, 1) Ising model on fully frustrated triangles-in-triangles lattices
by Strečka, Jozef & Čisárová, Jana
- 5644-5662 The effects of nutrient chemotaxis on bacterial aggregation patterns with non-linear degenerate cross diffusion
by Leyva, J. Francisco & Málaga, Carlos & Plaza, Ramón G.
- 5663-5672 Fractional trajectories: Decorrelation versus friction
by Svenkeson, A. & Beig, M.T. & Turalska, M. & West, B.J. & Grigolini, P.
- 5673-5677 A quantile-based Time at Risk: A new approach for assessing risk in financial markets
by Bolgorian, Meysam & Raei, Reza
- 5678-5684 The relationships between electricity consumption and GDP in Asian countries, using hierarchical structure methods
by Kantar, Ersin & Keskin, Mustafa