Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2014, Volume 398, Issue C
- 217-228 Analysis of human genes with protein–protein interaction network for detecting disease genes
by Wu, Shun-yao & Shao, Feng-jing & Sun, Ren-cheng & Sui, Yi & Wang, Ying & Wang, Jin-long
- 229-233 Does a particle swept by a turbulent liquid diffuse?
by Schwartz, Moshe & Frenkel, Gad & Edwards, Sam F.
- 234-242 Bond dimer percolation on square lattices
by Lebrecht, W. & Valdés, J.F. & Vogel, E.E. & Nieto, F. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J.
- 243-251 Cooperative effects of inherent stochasticity and random long-range connections on synchronization and coherence resonance in diffusively coupled calcium oscillators
by Wang, Maosheng & Sun, Runzhi
- 252-263 Momentum autocorrelation function of an impurity in a classical oscillator chain with alternating masses— I. General theory
by Yu, Ming B.
- 264-279 A model for scaling in firms’ size and growth rate distribution
by Metzig, Cornelia & Gordon, Mirta B.
- 280-288 A permutation entropy based test for causality: The volume–stock price relation
by Matilla-García, Mariano & Marín, Manuel Ruiz & Dore, Mohammed I.
- 289-300 Financial market volatility and contagion effect: A copula–multifractal volatility approach
by Chen, Wang & Wei, Yu & Lang, Qiaoqi & Lin, Yu & Liu, Maojuan
2014, Volume 397, Issue C
- 1-16 The Sherrington–Kirkpatrick spin glass model in the presence of a random field with a joint Gaussian probability density function for the exchange interactions and random fields
by Hadjiagapiou, Ioannis A.
- 17-30 A criterion for the determination of optimal scaling ranges in DFA and MF-DFA
by Gulich, Damián & Zunino, Luciano
- 31-39 Magnetic properties of double perovskite Sr2CrReO6: Mean field approximation and Monte Carlo simulation
by El Rhazouani, O. & Benyoussef, A. & Naji, S. & El Kenz, A.
- 40-53 Creation of excitations from a uniform impurity motion in the condensate
by Suzuki, Jun
- 54-75 A statistical measure of financial crises magnitude
by Negrea, Bogdan
- 76-110 Three-phase theory of city traffic: Moving synchronized flow patterns in under-saturated city traffic at signals
by Kerner, Boris S.
- 111-120 Consensus formation on a simplicial complex of opinions
by Maletić, Slobodan & Rajković, Milan
- 121-128 The rumor diffusion process with emerging independent spreaders in complex networks
by Li, Weihua & Tang, Shaoting & Pei, Sen & Yan, Shu & Jiang, Shijin & Teng, Xian & Zheng, Zhiming
- 129-143 Closed walks for community detection
by Yang, Yang & Sun, Peng Gang & Hu, Xia & Li, Zhou Jun
- 144-156 Group detection in complex networks: An algorithm and comparison of the state of the art
by Šubelj, Lovro & Bajec, Marko
- 157-168 Quantum walks in artificial electric and gravitational fields
by Di Molfetta, Giuseppe & Brachet, Marc & Debbasch, Fabrice
2014, Volume 396, Issue C
- 1-8 Stochastic resonance in an RF SQUID with shunted ScS junction
by Turutanov, O.G. & Golovanevskiy, V.A. & Lyakhno, V.Yu. & Shnyrkov, V.I.
- 9-18 An effective field theory study of layering transitions in Blume–Capel thin films in the presence of quenched random crystal fields
by Yüksel, Yusuf
- 19-28 Influence of geometry on stratification and segregation phenomena in bidimensional piles
by Benito, J.G. & Uñac, R.O. & Vidales, A.M. & Ippolito, I.
- 29-41 Soliton excitations in a three-spine alpha-helical protein chain with quintic non-linearity
by Saravana Veni, S. & Latha, M.M.
- 42-50 Global temperatures and sunspot numbers. Are they related?
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Yaya, OlaOluwa S. & Shittu, Olanrewaju I.
- 51-60 Partition function zeros of the antiferromagnetic spin-12 Ising–Heisenberg model on a diamond chain
by Ananikian, N.S. & Hovhannisyan, V.V. & Kenna, R.
- 61-65 Entropy generation: Minimum inside and maximum outside
by Lucia, Umberto
- 66-76 Collaborative filtering recommendation algorithm based on user preference derived from item domain features
by Zhang, Jing & Peng, Qinke & Sun, Shiquan & Liu, Che
- 77-87 Nonlinear analysis of the optimal velocity difference model with reaction-time delay
by Zhou, Jie & Shi, Zhong-Ke & Cao, Jin-Liang
- 88-98 Entropy and entropy production in some applications
by Zhang, Yong-Jun
- 99-107 Unzipping of DNA under the influence of external fields
by Bergues-Pupo, A.E. & Bergues, J.M. & Falo, F.
- 108-113 Gause’s principle in interspecific competition of the cyclic predator–prey system
by Pan, Qiuhui & Wang, Haoying & Chen, Luyi & Huang, Zhong & He, Mingfeng
- 114-133 Modeling record-breaking stock prices
by Wergen, Gregor
- 134-148 Long range dependence in the high frequency USD/INR exchange rate
by Kumar, Dilip
- 149-154 Modelling encapsulation of gold and silver nanoparticles inside lipid nanotubes
by Baowan, Duangkamon & Thamwattana, Ngamta
- 155-163 Multifractal parameters as an indication of different physiological and pathological states of the human brain
by Dutta, Srimonti & Ghosh, Dipak & Samanta, Shukla & Dey, Santanu
- 164-172 Propagating properties of traffic flow on a ring road without ramp
by Tang, T.Q. & He, J. & Wu, Y.H. & Caccetta, L.
- 173-184 The spread of computer viruses over a reduced scale-free network
by Yang, Lu-Xing & Yang, Xiaofan
- 185-194 Unfolding of the spectrum for chaotic and mixed systems
by Abul-Magd, Ashraf A. & Abul-Magd, Adel Y.
- 195-203 Information filtering via collaborative user clustering modeling
by Zhang, Chu-Xu & Zhang, Zi-Ke & Yu, Lu & Liu, Chuang & Liu, Hao & Yan, Xiao-Yong
- 204-211 Correlation analysis of different vulnerability metrics on power grids
by Ouyang, Min & Pan, Zhezhe & Hong, Liu & Zhao, Lijing
- 212-223 Lévy walk in complex networks: An efficient way of mobility
by Zhao, Yi & Weng, Tongfeng & Huang, Defeng (David)
- 224-234 Sampling from complex networks using distributed learning automata
by Rezvanian, Alireza & Rahmati, Mohammad & Meybodi, Mohammad Reza
- 235-241 An analysis of the sectorial influence of CSI300 stocks within the directed network
by Mai, Yong & Chen, Huan & Meng, Lei
- 242-247 Hierarchical coefficient of a multifractal based network
by Moreira, Darlan A. & Lucena, Liacir dos Santos & Corso, Gilberto
- 248-266 Power grid complex network evolutions for the smart grid
by Pagani, Giuliano Andrea & Aiello, Marco
- 267-279 Wave function symmetry, symmetry holes, interaction and statistical correlation in the Moshinsky atom
by Laguna, Humberto G. & Sagar, Robin P.
2014, Volume 395, Issue C
- 1-10 Awareness, persuasion, and adoption: Enriching the Bass model
by Colapinto, Cinzia & Sartori, Elena & Tolotti, Marco
- 11-21 Stochastic oscillator with random mass: New type of Brownian motion
by Gitterman, M.
- 22-30 Wavepacket dynamics of coupled particles in aperiodic chains: Weakening of Anderson localization and local field effects
by Peixoto, A.S. & Dias, W.S. & Lyra, M.L. & de Moura, F.A.B.F.
- 31-47 Statistical-mechanical theory of nonlinear density fluctuations near the glass transition
by Tokuyama, Michio
- 48-57 Structural nominal concrete strength derived by statistical mechanics
by Limam, Oualid & Aidi, Mohamed & Zenzri, Hatem
- 58-95 Universality of non-extensive Tsallis statistics and time series analysis: Theory and applications
by Pavlos, G.P. & Karakatsanis, L.P. & Xenakis, M.N. & Pavlos, E.G. & Iliopoulos, A.C. & Sarafopoulos, D.V.
- 96-104 Complexity analysis of the turbulent environmental fluid flow time series
by Mihailović, D.T. & Nikolić-Đorić, E. & Drešković, N. & Mimić, G.
- 105-111 Silicon wet etching: Hillock formation mechanisms and dynamic scaling properties
by Mirabella, D.A. & Suárez, G.P. & Suárez, M.P. & Aldao, C.M.
- 112-120 Selection of minimal length of line in recurrence quantification analysis
by Babaei, Behzad & Zarghami, Reza & Sedighikamal, Hossein & Sotudeh-Gharebagh, Rahmat & Mostoufi, Navid
- 121-127 Modeling intrinsic noise in random Boolean networks
by Hung, Yao-Chen & Lin, Chai-Yu
- 128-134 Study of electronic and magnetic properties of MnAg layers
by Masrour, R. & Hlil, E.K. & Hamedoun, M. & Benyoussef, A. & Mounkachi, O. & El Moussaoui, H.
- 135-147 Generalization of Gibbs entropy and thermodynamic relation
by Park, Jun Chul
- 148-153 Single-file diffusion with non-thermal initial conditions
by Lizana, Ludvig & Lomholt, Michael A. & Ambjörnsson, Tobias
- 154-170 On the equivalence of thermodynamics ensembles for flexible polymer chains
by Manca, Fabio & Giordano, Stefano & Palla, Pier Luca & Cleri, Fabrizio
- 171-182 A Fokker–Planck equation for a piecewise entropy functional defined in different space domains. An application to solute partitioning at the membrane–water interface
by Grassi, Antonio & Raudino, Antonio
- 183-192 Ferrimagnetism in the Heisenberg–Ising bilayer with magnetically non-equivalent planes
by Balcerzak, Tadeusz & Szałowski, Karol
- 193-199 Asymmetric diffusion in heterogeneous media
by Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Dagdug, L. & Meraz, M.
- 200-208 Asymptotic form of the Kullback–Leibler divergence for multivariate asymmetric heavy-tailed distributions
by Contreras-Reyes, Javier E.
- 209-217 Intrinsic circular motions in stochastic pairwise epidemic models
by Wang, Jia-Zeng & Mo, Li-Po & Liang, Deng-Feng & Fu, Ying-Ying
- 218-227 Memory does not necessarily promote cooperation in dilemma games
by Wang, Tao & Chen, Zhigang & Li, Kenli & Deng, Xiaoheng & Li, Deng
- 228-235 Population evolution in mutualistic Lotka–Volterra system with spatial diffusion
by Wang, Mao-Xiang & Ma, Yu-Qiang
- 236-246 Distinguishing between mean-field, moment dynamics and stochastic descriptions of birth–death–movement processes
by Simpson, Matthew J. & Sharp, Jesse A. & Baker, Ruth E.
- 247-254 Dynamics of cell aggregates fusion: Experiments and simulations
by Thomas, Gilberto L. & Mironov, Vladimir & Nagy-Mehez, Agnes & Mombach, José C.M.
- 255-260 Is the wealth of the world’s billionaires not Paretian?
by Capehart, Kevin W.
- 261-268 Grouping characteristics of industry sectors in financial markets
by Oh, Gabjin
- 269-274 A macro-physics model of depreciation rate in economic exchange
by Marmont Lobo, Rui F. & de Sousa, Miguel Rocha
- 275-282 Income distribution: An adaptive heterogeneous model
by da Silva, L.C. & de Figueirêdo, P.H.
- 283-292 European economies in crisis: A multifractal analysis of disruptive economic events and the effects of financial assistance
by Siokis, Fotios M.
- 293-302 Cross-correlations between crude oil and agricultural commodity markets
by Liu, Li
- 303-309 Time spans between price maxima and price minima in stock markets
by Zou, Yongjie & Li, Honggang
- 310-331 The impact of competing zealots on opinion dynamics
by Verma, Gunjan & Swami, Ananthram & Chan, Kevin
- 332-339 Multi-q pattern classification of polarization curves
by Fabbri, Ricardo & Bastos, Ivan N. & Neto, Francisco D. Moura & Lopes, Francisco J.P. & Gonçalves, Wesley N. & Bruno, Odemir M.
- 340-351 Analyzing user behavior of the micro-blogging website Sina Weibo during hot social events
by Guan, Wanqiu & Gao, Haoyu & Yang, Mingmin & Li, Yuan & Ma, Haixin & Qian, Weining & Cao, Zhigang & Yang, Xiaoguang
- 352-357 Discrete opinion models as a limit case of the CODA model
by C.R. Martins, André
- 358-370 Texture descriptor combining fractal dimension and artificial crawlers
by Gonçalves, Wesley Nunes & Machado, Bruno Brandoli & Bruno, Odemir Martinez
- 371-383 Stability analysis of the mixed traffic flow of cars and trucks using heterogeneous optimal velocity car-following model
by Yang, Da & Jin, Peter (Jing) & Pu, Yun & Ran, Bin
- 384-391 The Simmel effect and babies’ names
by Krawczyk, M.J. & Dydejczyk, A. & Kułakowski, K.
- 392-404 Recursive subdivision of urban space and Zipf’s law
by Chen, Yanguang & Wang, Jiejing
- 405-415 An improved framework for power grid vulnerability analysis considering critical system features
by Dai, YuanYu & Chen, Guo & Dong, ZhaoYang & Xue, YuSheng & Hill, David J. & Zhao, Yuan
- 416-424 The power-law reaction rate coefficient for an elementary bimolecular reaction
by Yin, Cangtao & Du, Jiulin
- 425-433 Effect of bottleneck on route choice in two-route traffic system with real-time information
by Hino, Yuki & Nagatani, Takashi
- 434-444 Synchronization in complex networks with non-delay and delay couplings via intermittent control with two switched periods
by Liang, Yi & Wang, Xingyuan
- 445-457 A new lattice Boltzmann model for solving the coupled viscous Burgers’ equation
by Lai, Huilin & Ma, Changfeng
- 458-465 A family of dissipative two-dimensional mappings: Chaotic, regular and steady state dynamics investigation
by Kuwana, Célia Mayumi & de Oliveira, Juliano A. & Leonel, Edson D.
- 466-475 Critical social networks
by Turalska, M. & West, B.J.
- 476-486 A new statistical dynamic analysis of ecological niches for China’s financial centres
by Du, Huibin & Xia, Qiongqiong & Ma, Xuan & Chai, Lihe
- 487-498 Cluster lag synchronisation in community networks via linear pinning control with local intermittent effect
by Wu, Zhaoyan & Fu, Xinchu
- 499-510 Emerging markets in the global economic network: Real(ly) decoupling?
by Trancoso, Tiago
- 511-522 Random walks between leaves of random networks
by Lancaster, David
- 523-536 An analysis of the structure and evolution of the scientific collaboration network of computer intelligence in games
by Lara-Cabrera, R. & Cotta, C. & Fernández-Leiva, A.J.
- 537-548 Cluster synchronization in directed networks of non-identical systems with noises via random pinning control
by Hu, Aihua & Cao, Jinde & Hu, Manfeng & Guo, Liuxiao
- 549-559 Identifying and ranking influential spreaders in complex networks by neighborhood coreness
by Bae, Joonhyun & Kim, Sangwook
- 560-579 M/G/c/c state dependent travel time models and properties
by MacGregor Smith, J. & Cruz, F.R.B.
2014, Volume 394, Issue C
- 1-16 Generalized Langevin equation for tracer diffusion in atomic liquids
by Mendoza-Méndez, Patricia & López-Flores, Leticia & Vizcarra-Rendón, Alejandro & Sánchez-Díaz, Luis E. & Medina-Noyola, Magdaleno
- 17-23 Sentiment contagion in complex networks
by Zhao, Laijun & Wang, Jiajia & Huang, Rongbing & Cui, Hongxin & Qiu, Xiaoyan & Wang, Xiaoli
- 24-32 Stability analysis of an SIS epidemic model with feedback mechanism on networks
by Zhang, Jiancheng & Sun, Jitao
- 33-46 Research on evacuation in the subway station in China based on the Combined Social Force Model
by Wan, Jiahui & Sui, Jie & Yu, Hua
- 47-60 Strong anticipation and long-range cross-correlation: Application of detrended cross-correlation analysis to human behavioral data
by Delignières, Didier & Marmelat, Vivien
- 61-73 The vacuum as a form of turbulent fluid: Motivations, experiments, implications
by Consoli, M. & Pluchino, A. & Rapisarda, A. & Tudisco, S.
- 74-81 Dynamics of human innovative behaviors
by Lin, Ying-Ting & Han, Xiao-Pu & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 82-89 Non-equilibrium dynamics of a ferrimagnetic core–shell nanocubic particle
by Vatansever, Erol & Polat, Hamza
- 90-98 Electron–phonon interactions in the Fermi–Dirac spintronics
by Rossani, A.
- 99-109 Energy model for rumor propagation on social networks
by Han, Shuo & Zhuang, Fuzhen & He, Qing & Shi, Zhongzhi & Ao, Xiang
- 110-123 Ultra-relativistic nonthermal power-law ensembles: Cosmic-ray electrons and positron fraction
by Tomaschitz, Roman
- 124-135 Study of the influence of the phylogenetic distance on the interaction network of mutualistic ecosystems
by Perazzo, Roberto P.J. & Hernández, Laura & Ceva, Horacio & Burgos, Enrique & Alvarez-Hamelin, José Ignacio
- 136-144 Systematic detection of hidden complexities in the unfolding mechanism of a cytosine-rich DNA strand
by Smiatek, Jens & Janssen-Müller, Daniel & Friedrich, Rudolf & Heuer, Andreas
- 145-157 Spatial social dilemmas: Dilution, mobility and grouping effects with imitation dynamics
by Vainstein, Mendeli H. & Arenzon, Jeferson J.
- 158-165 Adoption of different strategies in diversity-optimized populations promotes cooperation
by Sun, Lei & Yang, Dong-Ping
- 166-176 A complex network analysis of hypertension-related genes
by Wang, Huan & Xu, Chuan-Yun & Hu, Jing-Bo & Cao, Ke-Fei
- 177-186 Invariant expectation values in the sampling of discrete frequency distributions
by Rossi, Paolo
- 187-197 Stationary distribution of a stochastic SIS epidemic model with vaccination
by Lin, Yuguo & Jiang, Daqing & Wang, Shuai
- 198-210 Cooperative networks overcoming defectors by social influence
by Gomez Portillo, Ignacio
- 211-216 Directed clustering coefficient as a measure of systemic risk in complex banking networks
by Tabak, Benjamin M. & Takami, Marcelo & Rocha, Jadson M.C. & Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Souza, Sergio R.S.
- 217-225 Money creation process in a random redistribution model
by Chen, Siyan & Wang, Yougui & Li, Keqiang & Wu, Jinshan
- 226-234 Multifractality and long memory of a financial index
by Suárez-García, Pablo & Gómez-Ullate, David
- 235-246 Analysis of the temporal properties of price shock sequences in crude oil markets
by Yuan, Ying & Zhuang, Xin-tian & Liu, Zhi-ying & Huang, Wei-qiang
- 247-253 Intraday price dynamics in spot and derivatives markets
by Kim, Jun Sik & Ryu, Doojin
- 254-265 An agent based multi-optional model for the diffusion of innovations
by Laciana, Carlos E. & Oteiza-Aguirre, Nicolás
- 266-276 Path integral pricing of outside barrier Asian options
by Cassagnes, Aurelien & Chen, Yu & Ohashi, Hirotada
- 277-287 Structural changes in cross-border liabilities: A multidimensional approach
by Araújo, Tanya & Spelta, Alessandro
- 288-303 Following a trend with an exponential moving average: Analytical results for a Gaussian model
by Grebenkov, Denis S. & Serror, Jeremy
- 304-311 Memory and long-range correlations in chess games
by Schaigorodsky, Ana L. & Perotti, Juan I. & Billoni, Orlando V.
- 312-319 Sheared disk packings as a model system for complex dynamics
by Sexton, M.B. & Hardiman, S.J. & Möbius, M.E. & Hutzler, S.
- 320-337 The valuation of equity warrants under the fractional Vasicek process of the short-term interest rate
by Xiao, Weilin & Zhang, Weiguo & Zhang, Xili & Chen, Xiaoyan
- 338-345 Complexity in the Chinese stock market and its relationships with monetary policy intensity
by Ying, Shangjun & Fan, Ying
- 346-357 Weighting links based on edge centrality for community detection
by Sun, Peng Gang
- 358-364 Transport properties of inertial particles in networks with random long-range interactions
by Wei, Du Qu & Mai, Xian Hui & Chen, Hong Bin & Luo, Xiao Shu & Zhang, Bo & Zeng, Shang You & Tang, Guo Ning
- 365-369 Network in a polymer: Inputs from experimental data
by Razdan, Ashok
- 370-378 Analysis of percolation behaviors of clustered networks with partial support–dependence relations
by Dong, Gaogao & Tian, Lixin & Du, Ruijin & Fu, Min & Stanley, H. Eugene
- 379-385 Effects of efficient edge rewiring strategies on network transport efficiency
by Jiang, Zhong-Yuan & Liang, Man-Gui & An, Wen-Juan
- 386-393 Quantum correlations and quantum phase transition in the Ising model with Dzyaloshinskii–Moriya interaction
by Song, Xue-ke & Wu, Tao & Ye, Liu
- 394-398 Fisher–Shannon product and quantum revivals in wavepacket dynamics
by García, T. & de los Santos, F. & Romera, E.
2014, Volume 393, Issue C
- 1-9 An estimation of a passive scalar variances using a one-particle Lagrangian transport and diffusion model
by Kaplan, H.
- 10-22 Prediction of the effective parameters of the nanofluids using the generalized stochastic perturbation method
by Kamiński, Marcin & Ossowski, Rafał Leszek
- 23-36 Transport properties for an electroneutral Yukawa-type fluid in the MSA
by Montes-Perez, J. & Herrera, J.N.
- 37-50 Monte Carlo studies of a Finsler geometric surface model
by Koibuchi, Hiroshi & Sekino, Hideo
- 51-61 Two relaxation time lattice Boltzmann model for rarefied gas flows
by Esfahani, Javad Abolfazli & Norouzi, Ali
- 62-75 Statistical mechanical theory of fluid mixtures
by Zhao, Yueqiang & Wu, Zhengming & Liu, Weiwei
- 76-85 Diffusion of relativistic gas mixtures in gravitational fields
by Kremer, Gilberto M.
- 86-95 Quinary lattice model of secondary structures of polymers
by Kozyrev, S.V. & Volovich, I.V.
- 96-100 Influence of spontaneous percolation on apparent mass at the bottom of a Janssen granular column
by Chand, Ram & Ali Khaskheli, Murad & Qadir, Abdul & Sandali, Yahya & Shi, Qingfan
- 101-111 A new car-following model considering the related factors of a gyroidal road
by Zhu, Wen-Xing & Yu, Rui-Ling
- 112-131 Towards a definition of the Quantum Ergodic Hierarchy: Kolmogorov and Bernoulli systems
by Gomez, Ignacio & Castagnino, Mario
- 132-154 Navigation in spatial networks: A survey
by Huang, Wei & Chen, Shengyong & Wang, Wanliang
- 155-172 Non-Markovian expansion in quantum Brownian motion
by Fraga, Eduardo S. & Krein, Gastão & Palhares, Letícia F.
- 173-181 Stochastic resonance and 1/f noise at coupled phase transitions
by Koverda, V.P. & Skokov, V.N.
- 182-206 Quantum dynamics of a dissipative and confined cyclotron motion
by Kumar, Jishad
- 207-221 Born’s formula from statistical mechanics of classical fields and theory of hitting times
by Khrennikov, Andrei
- 222-234 Macroscopic characterization of data sets by using the average absolute deviation
by Campos, Diógenes
- 235-243 Hot Brownian carriers in the Langevin picture: Application to a simple model for the Gunn effect in GaAs
by Bauke, F.C. & Lagos, R.E.
- 244-255 Statistical mechanics of phase–space curves
by Rocca, M. & Plastino, A. & Ferri, G.L.
- 256-260 Entropy generation and the Fokker–Planck equation
by Lucia, Umberto
- 261-267 The size of compact extra dimensions from blackbody radiation laws
by Ramos, Ramaton & Boschi-Filho, Henrique
- 268-276 Modeling the Chinese language as an evolving network
by Liang, Wei & Shi, Yuming & Huang, Qiuling
- 277-285 Epidemic spreading on uniform networks with two interacting diseases
by Feng, Yun & Fan, Qingli & Ma, Lin & Ding, Li
- 286-296 Influence of the interaction range on the thermostatistics of a classical many-body system
by Cirto, Leonardo J.L. & Assis, Vladimir R.V. & Tsallis, Constantino
- 297-303 The general-spin Blume–Capel model: A study of the multicritical behavior using effective-field theory
by Costabile, Emanuel & Roberto Viana, J. & Ricardo de Sousa, J. & Plascak, J.A.
- 304-311 Effects of payoff-related velocity in the co-evolutionary snowdrift game
by Yang, Zhihu & Li, Zhi & Wu, Te & Wang, Long
- 312-319 Effects of the spatial heterogeneity on the diversity of ecosystems with resource competition
by de Souza Júnior, Misael B. & Ferreira, Fernando F. & de Oliveira, Viviane M.
- 320-326 Modeling mutant distribution in a stressed Escherichia coli bacteria population using experimental data
by Bazzani, Armando & Fani, Renato & Freguglia, Paolo
- 327-336 Transport processes in biological systems: Tumoral cells and human brain
by Lucia, Umberto
- 337-363 Option volatility and the acceleration Lagrangian
by Baaquie, Belal E. & Cao, Yang
- 364-375 Volatility-constrained correlation identifies the directionality of the influence between Japan’s Nikkei 225 and other financial markets
by Ochiai, Tomoshiro & Nacher, Jose C.
- 376-381 Stock network stability in times of crisis
by Heiberger, Raphael H.
- 382-390 The role of fluctuating modes of autocorrelation in crude oil prices
by An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Fang, Wei & Huang, Xuan & Ding, Yinghui
- 391-403 Option pricing, stochastic volatility, singular dynamics and constrained path integrals
by Contreras, Mauricio & Hojman, Sergio A.
- 404-417 Modelling and analysis of synchronised material flow with fluid dynamics
by Klug, Florian
- 418-426 The gravitational law of social interaction
by Levy, Moshe & Goldenberg, Jacob
- 427-449 Why credit risk markets are predestined for exhibiting log-periodic power law structures
by Wosnitza, Jan Henrik & Leker, Jens
- 450-459 Inverted rank distributions: Macroscopic statistics, universality classes, and critical exponents
by Eliazar, Iddo & Cohen, Morrel H.
- 460-469 Detrended cross-correlation analysis approach for assessing asymmetric multifractal detrended cross-correlations and their application to the Chinese financial market
by Cao, Guangxi & Cao, Jie & Xu, Longbing & He, LingYun
- 470-474 Relativistic formulation of the generalized nonextensive Thomas–Fermi model
by Ourabah, Kamel & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 475-479 Mechanism of the jamming transition in the two-dimensional traffic networks. II
by Ishibashi, Yoshihiro & Fukui, Minoru
- 480-488 Multiple fragmentation of critical continuum percolation clusters
by Lee, Sang Bub
- 489-497 Electrostatic waves in a magnetized plasma with nonextensive distribution
by Sharifi, Maryam & Parvazian, Akbar
- 498-507 Convection–diffusion effects in marathon race dynamics
by Rodriguez, E. & Espinosa-Paredes, G. & Alvarez-Ramirez, J.
- 508-512 Analysis of the distribution of the order parameter of synthetic seismicity generated by a simple spring–block system with asperities
by Flores-Márquez, E.L. & Vargas, C.A. & Telesca, L. & Ramírez-Rojas, A.
- 513-518 Analysis of the origin of predictability in human communications
by Zhang, Lin & Liu, Yani & Wu, Ye & Xiao, Jinghua
- 519-526 Internal noise induced pattern formation and spatial coherence resonance for calcium signals of diffusively coupled cells
by Wang, Maosheng & Sun, Runzhi & Huang, Wanxia & Tu, Yubing
- 527-534 Optimal structure of tree-like branching networks for fluid flow
by Kou, Jianlong & Chen, Yanyan & Zhou, Xiaoyan & Lu, Hangjun & Wu, Fengmin & Fan, Jintu
- 535-541 Robustness of interdependent networks with different link patterns against cascading failures
by Wang, Jianwei & Jiang, Chen & Qian, Jianfei
- 542-552 Trapping on modular scale-free and small-world networks with multiple hubs
by Chen, Jin & Dai, Meifeng & Wen, Zhixiong & Xi, Lifeng
- 553-559 Degree-corrected stochastic block models and reliability in networks
by Zhang, Xue & Wang, Xiaojie & Zhao, Chengli & Yi, Dongyun & Xie, Zheng
- 560-570 The similarity of weights on edges and discovering of community structure
by Shen, Yi
- 571-578 The predictive power of singular value decomposition entropy for stock market dynamics
by Caraiani, Petre
- 579-589 Comparison of directed and weighted co-occurrence networks of six languages
by Gao, Yuyang & Liang, Wei & Shi, Yuming & Huang, Qiuling
- 590-599 Dynamic fluctuation model of complex networks with weight scaling behavior and its application to airport networks
by Zhang, Hai-Tian & Yu, Tao & Sang, Jian-Ping & Zou, Xian-Wu
- 600-616 Developments in the theory of randomized shortest paths with a comparison of graph node distances
by Kivimäki, Ilkka & Shimbo, Masashi & Saerens, Marco
- 617-623 Impact of bounded noise and shortcuts on the spatiotemporal dynamics of neuronal networks
by Yang, X.L. & Jia, Y.B. & Zhang, L.
- 624-637 Quantifying individual performance in Cricket — A network analysis of batsmen and bowlers
by Mukherjee, Satyam
- 638-645 Noise-induced synchronization in a lattice Hodgkin–Huxley neural network
by Pang, James Christopher S. & Monterola, Christopher P. & Bantang, Johnrob Y.
- 646-654 The entanglement temperature of the generalized quantum walk
by Romanelli, Alejandro & Segundo, Gustavo
- 655-668 Classical limit of quantum mechanics induced by continuous measurements
by Oliveira, Adélcio C.
2013, Volume 392, Issue 24
- 6169-6188 Using conditional probability to identify trends in intra-day high-frequency equity pricing
by Rechenthin, Michael & Street, W. Nick