Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2016, Volume 454, Issue C
- 110-116 Phase competition in ternary Ti–Ni–Al system
by Wierzba, Bartek
- 117-128 Codon information value and codon transition-probability distributions in short-term evolution
by Jiménez-Montaño, M.A. & Coronel-Brizio, H.F. & Hernández-Montoya, A.R. & Ramos-Fernández, A.
- 129-142 A study on the interaction between two rumors in homogeneous complex networks under symmetric conditions
by Jie, Renlong & Qiao, Jian & Xu, Genjiu & Meng, Yingying
- 143-150 Spurious cross-frequency amplitude–amplitude coupling in nonstationary, nonlinear signals
by Yeh, Chien-Hung & Lo, Men-Tzung & Hu, Kun
2016, Volume 453, Issue C
- 1-8 Quantifying the contagion effect of the 2008 financial crisis between the G7 countries (by GDP nominal)
by da Silva, Marcus Fernandes & de Area Leão Pereira, Éder Johnson & da Silva Filho, Aloisio Machado & de Castro, Arleys Pereira Nunes & Miranda, José Garcia Vivas & Zebende, Gilney Figueira
- 9-23 Influence of synchronized traffic light on the states of bus operating system
by Ge, Shi-Gong & Ding, Zhong-Jun & Jiang, Rui & Shi, Qin & Kühne, Reinhart & Long, Jiancheng & Ding, Jian-Xun & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 24-34 Negative temperatures and the definition of entropy
by Swendsen, Robert H. & Wang, Jian-Sheng
- 35-43 An entropy based measure for comparing distributions of complexity
by Rajaram, R. & Castellani, B.
- 44-54 Breaking news dissemination in the media via propagation behavior based on complex network theory
by Liu, Nairong & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Li, Huajiao & Hao, Xiaoqing
- 55-64 Normal and anomalous diffusion of Brownian particles on disordered potentials
by Salgado-García, R.
- 65-76 Model Lorentz-like equation with continuous spectrum
by Dudyński, Marek
- 77-83 Threshold conditions for SIS epidemic models on edge-weighted networks
by Wu, Qingchu & Zhang, Fei
- 84-98 Characterizing the topological and controllability features of U.S. power transmission networks
by Li, Jian & Dueñas-Osorio, Leonardo & Chen, Changkun & Berryhill, Benjamin & Yazdani, Alireza
- 99-107 Stochastic permanence of an SIQS epidemic model with saturated incidence and independent random perturbations
by Wei, Fengying & Chen, Fangxiang
- 108-115 The long-run dynamic relationship between exchange rate and its attention index: Based on DCCA and TOP method
by Wang, Xuan & Guo, Kun & Lu, Xiaolin
- 116-130 Partition function zeros and magnetization plateaus of the spin-1 Ising–Heisenberg diamond chain
by Hovhannisyan, V.V. & Ananikian, N.S. & Kenna, R.
- 131-143 Cross-correlations between crude oil and exchange markets for selected oil rich economies
by Li, Jianfeng & Lu, Xinsheng & Zhou, Ying
- 144-149 Landau–Lifshitz–Gilbert equation with symmetric coefficients of the dissipative function II
by Salazar, M. & Pérez Alcazar, G.A.
- 150-161 How long the singular value decomposed entropy predicts the stock market? — Evidence from the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index
by Gu, Rongbao & Shao, Yanmin
- 162-172 Generalized Cross Entropy Method for estimating joint distribution from incomplete information
by Xu, Hai-Yan & Kuo, Shyh-Hao & Li, Guoqi & Legara, Erika Fille T. & Zhao, Daxuan & Monterola, Christopher P.
- 173-183 Transition from lognormal to χ2-superstatistics for financial time series
by Xu, Dan & Beck, Christian
- 184-193 A simple model for solute–solvent separation through nanopores based on core-softened potentials
by de Vasconcelos, Cláudia K.B. & Batista, Ronaldo J.C. & da Rocha Régis, McGlennon & Manhabosco, Taíse M. & de Oliveira, Alan B.
- 194-202 Manipulation of magnetic anisotropy in Irn+1 clusters by Co atom
by Ge, Gui-Xian & Yan, Hong-Xia & Yang, Jue-Ming & Zhou, Long & Wan, Jian-Guo & Zhao, Ji-Jun & Wang, Guang-Hou
- 203-227 A multiobjective evolutionary algorithm to find community structures based on affinity propagation
by Shang, Ronghua & Luo, Shuang & Zhang, Weitong & Stolkin, Rustam & Jiao, Licheng
- 228-235 Equilibrium pricing in an order book environment: Case study for a spin model
by Meudt, Frederik & Schmitt, Thilo A. & Schäfer, Rudi & Guhr, Thomas
- 236-241 Characterizing popularity dynamics of online videos
by Ren, Zhuo-Ming & Shi, Yu-Qiang & Liao, Hao
- 242-258 Analysis of the pedestrian arching at bottleneck based on a bypassing behavior model
by Tang, Ming & Jia, Hongfei & Ran, Bin & Li, Jun
- 259-263 Transient superdiffusion in random walks with a q-exponentially decaying memory profile
by Moura, Thiago R.S. & Viswanathan, G.M. & da Silva, M.A.A. & Cressoni, J.C. & da Silva, L.R.
- 264-270 Autocorrelation in ultraviolet radiation measured at ground level using detrended fluctuation analysis
by da Silva Filho, Paulo Cavalcante & da Silva, Francisco Raimundo & Corso, Gilberto
- 271-277 Temperature-dependence of wetting properties of carbon nanotubes
by Ebrahimi, Fatemeh & Gholamian Moghaddam, Melika
- 278-289 Cross-correlations between Baltic Dry Index and crude oil prices
by Ruan, Qingsong & Wang, Yao & Lu, Xinsheng & Qin, Jing
- 290-297 Using mapping entropy to identify node centrality in complex networks
by Nie, Tingyuan & Guo, Zheng & Zhao, Kun & Lu, Zhe-Ming
- 298-304 Effect of tumor microenvironmental factors on tumor growth dynamics modeled by correlated colored noises with colored cross-correlation
by Idris, Ibrahim Mu’awiyya & Abu Bakar, Mohd Rizam
- 305-315 Wave function for dissipative harmonically confined electrons in a time-dependent electric field
by Lai, Meng-Yun & Pan, Xiao-Yin & Li, Yu-Qi
- 316-326 Analysis of a quantum irreversible Otto cycle with exergetic sustainable index
by Dalkıran, Alper & Açıkkalp, Emin & Caner, Necmettin
- 327-335 Connecting complexity with spectral entropy using the Laplace transformed solution to the fractional diffusion equation
by Liang, Yingjie & Chen, Wen & Magin, Richard L.
2016, Volume 452, Issue C
- 1-8 Link prediction with node clustering coefficient
by Wu, Zhihao & Lin, Youfang & Wang, Jing & Gregory, Steve
- 9-18 On the relationship between income, fertility rates and the state of democracy in society
by Hutzler, S. & Sommer, C. & Richmond, P.
- 19-28 Intermittent criticality revealed in ULF magnetic fields prior to the 11 March 2011 Tohoku earthquake (MW=9)
by Contoyiannis, Y. & Potirakis, S.M. & Eftaxias, K. & Hayakawa, M. & Schekotov, A.
- 29-45 On the statistical properties and tail risk of violent conflicts
by Cirillo, Pasquale & Taleb, Nassim Nicholas
- 46-59 Centrality measures for networks with community structure
by Gupta, Naveen & Singh, Anurag & Cherifi, Hocine
- 60-68 The crude oil price bubbling and universal scaling dynamics of price volatility
by García-Carranco, Sergio M. & Bory-Reyes, Juan & Balankin, Alexander S.
- 69-78 Analysis of amino acids network based on distance matrix
by Ali, Tazid & Akhtar, Adil & Gohain, Nisha
- 79-85 Complexity of carbon market from multi-scale entropy analysis
by Fan, Xinghua & Li, Shasha & Tian, Lixin
- 86-93 A fractional-order infectivity SIR model
by Angstmann, C.N. & Henry, B.I. & McGann, A.V.
- 94-105 A novel approach to characterize information radiation in complex networks
by Wang, Xiaoyang & Wang, Ying & Zhu, Lin & Li, Chao
- 106-112 Analysis and improvement of vehicle information sharing networks
by Gong, Hang & He, Kun & Qu, Yingchun & Wang, Pu
- 113-119 Correlation dimension of collective versus individual pedestrian movement patterns in crowd-quakes: A case-study
by Lian, Liping & Song, Weiguo & Ma, Jian & Telesca, Luciano
- 120-125 Reliability analysis of interdependent lattices
by Limiao, Zhang & Daqing, Li & Pengju, Qin & Bowen, Fu & Yinan, Jiang & Zio, Enrico & Rui, Kang
- 126-132 Noise-induced synchronization in a system with a 1/f power spectrum
by Koverda, V.P. & Skokov, V.N.
- 133-144 Selection of influential spreaders in complex networks using Pareto Shell decomposition
by Yeruva, Sujatha & Devi, T. & Reddy, Y. Samtha
- 145-150 Functional integrals and 1/h expansion in the boson–fermion model
by Yan, Jun
- 151-156 Has microblogging changed stock market behavior? Evidence from China
by Jin, Xi & Shen, Dehua & Zhang, Wei
- 157-166 An experimental study of the “faster-is-slower” effect using mice under panic
by Lin, Peng & Ma, Jian & Liu, Tianyang & Ran, Tong & Si, Youliang & Li, Tao
- 167-177 Statistical analysis of digital images of periodic fibrous structures using generalized Hurst exponent distributions
by Blachowicz, Tomasz & Ehrmann, Andrea & Domino, Krzysztof
- 178-191 Fast community detection based on sector edge aggregation metric model in hyperbolic space
by Wang, Zuxi & Li, Qingguang & Xiong, Wei & Jin, Fengdong & Wu, Yao
- 192-208 Network-based recommendation algorithms: A review
by Yu, Fei & Zeng, An & Gillard, Sébastien & Medo, Matúš
- 209-219 Evaluating the importance of nodes in complex networks
by Liu, Jun & Xiong, Qingyu & Shi, Weiren & Shi, Xin & Wang, Kai
- 220-228 Probability distribution function for reorientations in Maier–Saupe potential
by Sitnitsky, A.E.
- 229-240 Finding the biased-shortest path with minimal congestion in networks via linear-prediction of queue length
by Shen, Yi & Ren, Gang & Liu, Yang
- 241-250 Structure and transport properties of ethylcellulose membranes with different types and granulation of magnetic powder
by Krasowska, Monika & Strzelewicz, Anna & Rybak, Aleksandra & Dudek, Gabriela & Cieśla, Michał
- 251-257 Dimers on the 33.42 lattice
by Li, Shuli & Yan, Weigen
- 258-265 Local community extraction in directed networks
by Ning, Xuemei & Liu, Zhaoqi & Zhang, Shihua
- 266-280 A novel approach to synchronization of nonlinearly coupled network systems with delays
by Tseng, Jui-Pin
- 281-288 Quantum Brownian motion model for the stock market
by Meng, Xiangyi & Zhang, Jian-Wei & Guo, Hong
- 289-298 Identify influential spreaders in complex networks, the role of neighborhood
by Liu, Ying & Tang, Ming & Zhou, Tao & Do, Younghae
- 299-310 A novel flux-fluctuation law for network with self-similar traffic
by Zhang, Yue & Huang, Ning & Xing, Liudong
- 311-319 Scaling of global input–output networks
by Liang, Sai & Qi, Zhengling & Qu, Shen & Zhu, Ji & Chiu, Anthony S.F. & Jia, Xiaoping & Xu, Ming
- 320-328 Identifying the main paths of information diffusion in online social networks
by Zhu, Hengmin & Yin, Xicheng & Ma, Jing & Hu, Wei
2016, Volume 451, Issue C
- 1-9 Explosive percolation in thresholded networks
by Hayasaka, Satoru
- 10-22 Cross-correlations between price and volume in Chinese gold markets
by Ruan, Qingsong & Jiang, Wei & Ma, Guofeng
- 23-35 Bank supervision using the Threshold-Minimum Dominating Set
by Gogas, Periklis & Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Matthaiou, Maria-Artemis
- 36-48 Default contagion risks in Russian interbank market
by Leonidov, A.V. & Rumyantsev, E.L.
- 49-62 Modeling mechanical restriction differences between car and heavy truck in two-lane cellular automata traffic flow model
by Li, Xin & Li, Xingang & Xiao, Yao & Jia, Bin
- 63-69 Evenly spacing in Detrended Fluctuation Analysis
by Almurad, Zainy M.H. & Delignières, Didier
- 70-83 Heterogeneous cellular automata model for straight-through bicycle traffic at signalized intersection
by Ren, Gang & Jiang, Hang & Chen, Jingxu & Huang, Zhengfeng & Lu, Lili
- 84-94 A large deviation analysis on the near-equivalence between external and internal reservoirs
by Medeiros, João R. & Duarte Queirós, Sílvio M.
- 95-112 Collapse of ordered spatial pattern in neuronal network
by Song, Xinlin & Wang, Chunni & Ma, Jun & Ren, Guodong
- 113-122 Multifractal Value at Risk model
by Lee, Hojin & Song, Jae Wook & Chang, Woojin
- 123-134 Statistical characteristics of dynamics for population migration driven by the economic interests
by Huo, Jie & Wang, Xu-Ming & Zhao, Ning & Hao, Rui
- 135-148 An improved Cellular Automata model to simulate the behavior of high density crowd and validation by experimental data
by Feliciani, Claudio & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
- 149-161 Non performing loans (NPLs) in a crisis economy: Long-run equilibrium analysis with a real time VEC model for Greece (2001–2015)
by Konstantakis, Konstantinos N. & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Vouldis, Angelos T.
- 162-170 Autoantibody recognition mechanisms of p53 epitopes
by Phillips, J.C.
- 171-179 An analysis of multifractal characteristics of API time series in Nanjing, China
by Shen, Chen-hua & Huang, Yi & Yan, Ya-ni
- 180-189 Numerically pricing American options under the generalized mixed fractional Brownian motion model
by Chen, Wenting & Yan, Bowen & Lian, Guanghua & Zhang, Ying
- 190-197 The daily computed weighted averaging basic reproduction number R0,k,ωn for MERS-CoV in South Korea
by Jeong, Darae & Lee, Chang Hyeong & Choi, Yongho & Kim, Junseok
- 198-204 Path probability of stochastic motion: A functional approach
by Hattori, Masayuki & Abe, Sumiyoshi
- 205-212 Identifying influential spreaders in complex networks based on gravity formula
by Ma, Ling-ling & Ma, Chuang & Zhang, Hai-Feng & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 213-226 Response properties in the adsorption–desorption model on a triangular lattice
by Šćepanović, J.R. & Stojiljković, D. & Jakšić, Z.M. & Budinski-Petković, Lj. & Vrhovac, S.B.
- 227-236 Minimal cooling speed for glass transition in a simple solvable energy landscape model
by Toledo-Marín, J. Quetzalcóatl & Castillo, Isaac Pérez & Naumis, Gerardo G.
- 237-250 Generalized Thomson problem in arbitrary dimensions and non-euclidean geometries
by Batle, J. & Bagdasaryan, Armen & Abdel-Aty, M. & Abdalla, S.
- 251-265 Optimal control strategy for a novel computer virus propagation model on scale-free networks
by Zhang, Chunming & Huang, Haitao
- 266-276 Estimating sales and sales market share from sales rank data for consumer appliances
by Touzani, Samir & Van Buskirk, Robert
- 277-287 Modeling of knowledge transmission by considering the level of forgetfulness in complex networks
by Cao, Bin & Han, Shui-hua & Jin, Zhen
- 288-294 Long memory and multifractality: A joint test
by Goddard, John & Onali, Enrico
- 295-304 Potts model on directed small-world Voronoi–Delaunay lattices
by Marques, R.M. & Lima, F.W.S. & Costa Filho, Raimundo N.
- 305-312 Network interdependency between social media and stock trading activities: Evidence from China
by Lin, Shen & Ren, Da & Zhang, Wei & Zhang, Yongjie & Shen, Dehua
- 313-319 Spin gap in coupled magnetic layers
by Nakamura, Gilberto Medeiros & Mulato, Marcelo & Martinez, Alexandre Souto
- 320-332 Improving traffic flow at a 2-to-1 lane reduction with wirelessly connected, adaptive cruise control vehicles
by Davis, L.C.
- 333-348 Study of natural convection cooling of a nanofluid subjected to a magnetic field
by Mahmoudi, Ahmed & Mejri, Imen & Omri, Ahmed
- 349-356 Influence of competition in minimal systems with discontinuous absorbing phase transitions
by Pianegonda, Salete & Fiore, Carlos E.
- 357-365 Multifractal characterization of energy stocks in China: A multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis
by Yang, Liansheng & Zhu, Yingming & Wang, Yudong
- 366-372 On the effusion time of drugs from the open pore of a spherical vesicle
by Simon, Laurent & Ospina, Juan
- 373-387 A method of examining the structure and topological properties of public-transport networks
by Dimitrov, Stavri Dimitri & Ceder, Avishai (Avi)
- 388-402 FPGA implementation of motifs-based neuronal network and synchronization analysis
by Deng, Bin & Zhu, Zechen & Yang, Shuangming & Wei, Xile & Wang, Jiang & Yu, Haitao
- 403-419 Risk analysis for rumor propagation in metropolises based on improved 8-state ICSAR model and dynamic personal activity trajectories
by Zhang, N. & Huang, H. & Duarte, M. & Zhang, J.
- 420-428 The structural robustness of geographical networks against regional failure and their pre-optimization
by Li, Yixiao & Zhang, Lin & Huang, Chaogeng & Shen, Bin
- 429-439 The relationship between carbon dioxide emission and economic growth: Hierarchical structure methods
by Deviren, Seyma Akkaya & Deviren, Bayram
- 440-450 Measuring mixing patterns in complex networks by Spearman rank correlation coefficient
by Zhang, Wen-Yao & Wei, Zong-Wen & Wang, Bing-Hong & Han, Xiao-Pu
- 451-455 Dynamic scaling behaviors of linear fractal Langevin-type equation driven by nonconserved and conserved noise
by Zhang, Zhe & Xun, Zhi-Peng & Wu, Ling & Chen, Yi-Li & Xia, Hui & Hao, Da-Peng & Tang, Gang
- 456-464 The stationary non-equilibrium plasma of cosmic-ray electrons and positrons
by Tomaschitz, Roman
- 465-474 Inequality measures in kinetic exchange models of wealth distributions
by Ghosh, Asim & Chatterjee, Arnab & Inoue, Jun-ichi & Chakrabarti, Bikas K.
- 475-489 Assessment of models for pedestrian dynamics with functional principal component analysis
by Chraibi, Mohcine & Ensslen, Tim & Gottschalk, Hanno & Saadi, Mohamed & Seyfried, Armin
- 490-501 Pricing turbo warrants under mixed-exponential jump diffusion model
by Yu, Jianfeng & Xu, Weidong
- 502-506 How long is the memory of the US stock market?
by Ferreira, Paulo & Dionísio, Andreia
- 507-518 Persistence and extinction for a class of stochastic SIS epidemic models with nonlinear incidence rate
by Teng, Zhidong & Wang, Lei
- 519-524 Trading and non-trading period Internet information flow and intraday return volatility
by Shen, Dehua & Zhang, Wei & Xiong, Xiong & Li, Xiao & Zhang, Yongjie
- 525-532 Nonextensive statistical mechanics approach to electron trapping in degenerate plasmas
by Mebrouk, Khireddine & Gougam, Leila Ait & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 533-540 Open channel current noise analysis of S6 peptides from KvAP channel on bilayer lipid membrane shows bimodal power law scaling
by Shrivastava, Rajan & Malik, Chetan & Ghosh, Subhendu
- 541-548 A multi information dissemination model considering the interference of derivative information
by Sun, Ling & Liu, Yun & Bartolacci, Michael R. & Ting, I-Hsien
- 549-559 Role of propagation thresholds in sentiment-based model of opinion evolution with information diffusion
by Si, Xia-Meng & Wang, Wen-Dong & Ma, Yan
- 560-564 “Buoyancy” in granular medium: How deep can an object sink in sand?
by Sandali, Yahya & Chand, Ram & Shi, Qingfan
- 565-577 Static and dynamical critical behavior of the monomer–monomer reaction model with desorption
by da Costa, E.C. & Rusch, Flávio Roberto
- 578-591 Optimization strategy for and structural properties of traffic efficiency under bounded information accessibility
by Sanghyun, Ahn & Seungwoong, Ha & Kim, Soo Yong
- 592-600 The Einstein specific heat model for finite systems
by Boscheto, E. & de Souza, M. & López-Castillo, A.
- 601-622 General and specific statistical properties of foreign exchange markets during a financial crash
by Li, Wei-Shen & Tsai, Yun-Jie & Shen, Yu-Hsien & Liaw, Sy-Sang
- 623-631 Evolution of network robustness under continuous topological changes
by Ma, Liangliang & Liu, Jing & Duan, Boping
- 632-645 Scaling of weighted spectral distribution in deterministic scale-free networks
by Jiao, Bo & Nie, Yuan-ping & Shi, Jian-mai & Huang, Cheng-dong & Zhou, Ying & Du, Jing & Guo, Rong-hua & Tao, Ye-rong
- 646-656 Performance evaluation of recommendation algorithms on Internet of Things services
by Mashal, Ibrahim & Alsaryrah, Osama & Chung, Tein-Yaw
2016, Volume 450, Issue C
- 1-17 Signals on graphs: Transforms and tomograms
by Vilela Mendes, R. & Mendes, Hugo C. & Araújo, Tanya
- 18-29 On the construction of a functional solution method for the infiltration in porous media problems
by Furtado, I.C. & Bodmann, B.E.J. & de Vilhena, M.T.
- 30-36 Phase transitions in the majority-vote model with two types of noises
by Vieira, Allan R. & Crokidakis, Nuno
- 37-48 On the structure, masses and thermodynamics of the W± bosons
by Vayenas, C.G. & Fokas, A.S. & Grigoriou, D.
- 49-56 Spectral analysis of Chinese language: Co-occurrence networks from four literary genres
by Liang, Wei & Chen, Guanrong
- 57-70 Are transaction taxes a cause of financial instability?
by Fontini, Fulvio & Sartori, Elena & Tolotti, Marco
- 71-84 A point-based angular analysis model for identifying attributes of spaces at nodes in street networks
by Jeong, Sang Kyu & Ban, Yong Un
- 85-94 State and group dynamics of world stock market by principal component analysis
by Nobi, Ashadun & Lee, Jae Woo
- 95-103 Delocalization of mechanical waves in the ladder chain of DNA with correlated disorder
by Farzadian, O. & Niry, M.D.
- 104-114 A comprehensive segmentation analysis of crude oil market based on time irreversibility
by Xia, Jianan & Shang, Pengjian & Lu, Dan & Yin, Yi
- 115-125 The threshold of a stochastic delayed SIR epidemic model with temporary immunity
by Liu, Qun & Chen, Qingmei & Jiang, Daqing
- 126-133 Asset price and trade volume relation in artificial market impacted by value investors
by Tangmongkollert, K. & Suwanna, S.
- 134-147 Bosonic binary mixtures with Josephson-type interactions
by Souza, Valéria de C. & Arenas, Zochil González & Barci, Daniel G. & Linhares, Cesar A.
- 148-164 On the influence of reflective boundary conditions on the statistics of Poisson–Kac diffusion processes
by Giona, Massimiliano & Brasiello, Antonio & Crescitelli, Silvestro
- 165-179 Reconfiguration dynamics in folded and intrinsically disordered protein with internal friction: Effect of solvent quality and denaturant
by Samanta, Nairhita & Chakrabarti, Rajarshi
- 180-192 Effects of two different random single-ion anisotropies on the critical properties of a mixed spin-2 and spin-5/2 Ising system
by da Cruz Filho, J.S. & Tunes, T.M. & Godoy, M. & de Arruda, A.S.
- 193-204 Discriminating bot accounts based solely on temporal features of microblog behavior
by Pan, Junshan & Liu, Ying & Liu, Xiang & Hu, Hanping
- 205-216 Generalized linear Boltzmann equation, describing non-classical particle transport, and related asymptotic solutions for small mean free paths
by Rukolaine, Sergey A.
- 217-227 Variational approach and deformed derivatives
by Weberszpil, J. & Helayël-Neto, J.A.
- 228-240 Dynamical behavior of a rumor transmission model with Holling-type II functional response in emergency event
by Huo, Liang’an & Jiang, Jiehui & Gong, Sixing & He, Bing
- 241-252 The adaptive dynamic community detection algorithm based on the non-homogeneous random walking
by Xin, Yu & Xie, Zhi-Qiang & Yang, Jing
- 253-263 Application of quantum master equation for long-term prognosis of asset-prices
by Khrennikova, Polina
- 264-277 Interpolating between random walks and optimal transportation routes: Flow with multiple sources and targets
by Guex, Guillaume
- 278-286 A deterministic model for highly contagious diseases: The case of varicella
by Acedo, L. & Moraño, J.-A. & Santonja, F.-J. & Villanueva, R.-J.
- 287-293 Analyzing and modeling heterogeneous behavior
by Lin, Zhiting & Wu, Xiaoqing & He, Dongyue & Zhu, Qiang & Ni, Jixiang
- 294-304 A robust nonparametric framework for reconstruction of stochastic differential equation models
by Rajabzadeh, Yalda & Rezaie, Amir Hossein & Amindavar, Hamidreza
- 305-316 Architectures engender crises: The emergence of power laws in social networks
by Tohmé, Fernando & Larrosa, Juan M.C.
- 317-322 A model for diffusive systems: Beyond the Arrhenius mechanism
by Rosa, A.C.P. & Vaveliuk, Pablo & Mundim, Kleber C. & Moret, M.A.
- 323-332 Multifractal detrended moving average analysis of particle density functions in relativistic nuclear collisions
by Mali, Provash & Mukhopadhyay, Amitabha & Singh, Gurmukh
- 333-341 Effective leadership for crowd evacuation
by Ma, Yi & Yuen, Richard Kwok Kit & Lee, Eric Wai Ming
- 342-353 Exploring community structure in networks by consensus dynamics
by He, He & Yang, Bo & Hu, Xiaoming
- 354-358 A probable probability distribution of a series nonequilibrium states in a simple system out of equilibrium
by Gao, Haixia & Li, Ting & Xiao, Changming
- 359-368 Evaluating the performance of vehicular platoon control under different network topologies of initial states
by Li, Yongfu & Li, Kezhi & Zheng, Taixiong & Hu, Xiangdong & Feng, Huizong & Li, Yinguo
- 369-384 The dynamic critical properties of the spin-2 Ising model on a bilayer square lattice
by Temizer, Ümüt & Yarar, Semih & Tülek, Mesimi
- 385-394 The distribution of all French communes: A composite parametric approach
by Calderín-Ojeda, Enrique
- 395-402 The simulation of the non-Markovian behaviour of a two-level system
by Semina, I. & Petruccione, F.
- 403-415 The optimal dynamic immunization under a controlled heterogeneous node-based SIRS model
by Yang, Lu-Xing & Draief, Moez & Yang, Xiaofan
- 416-434 Pedestrian movement analysis in transfer station corridor: Velocity-based and acceleration-based
by Ji, Xiangfeng & Zhang, Jian & Hu, Yongkai & Ran, Bin
- 435-443 Hypergeometric connotations of quantum equations
by Plastino, A. & Rocca, M.C.
- 444-453 Pinning synchronization of discrete dynamical networks with delay coupling
by Cheng, Ranran & Peng, Mingshu & Zuo, Jun
- 454-461 Refined scale-dependent permutation entropy to analyze systems complexity
by Wu, Shuen-De & Wu, Chiu-Wen & Humeau-Heurtier, Anne
- 462-465 Stock market stability: Diffusion entropy analysis
by Li, Shouwei & Zhuang, Yangyang & He, Jianmin
- 466-472 Chain-reaction crash on a highway in high visibility
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 473-485 Improving quality of sample entropy estimation for continuous distribution probability functions
by Miśkiewicz, Janusz
- 486-496 Study of market model describing the contrary behaviors of informed and uninformed agents: Being minority and being majority
by Zhang, Yu-Xia & Liao, Hao & Medo, Matus & Shang, Ming-Sheng & Yeung, Chi Ho
- 497-505 Analysis of traffic congestion induced by the work zone
by Fei, L. & Zhu, H.B. & Han, X.L.
- 506-514 Promotion of cooperation by payoff-driven migration
by Chen, Ya-Shan & Yang, Han-Xin & Guo, Wen-Zhong
- 515-522 Simulation of DNA in water/ethanol mixture
by Wen, Jing & Shen, Hao & Zhai, Yan-Rong & Zhang, Feng-Shou
- 523-530 Analysis of community properties and node properties to understand the structure of the bus transport network
by Sun, Yeran & Mburu, Lucy & Wang, Shaohua
- 531-540 Fractal analysis of the short time series in a visibility graph method
by Li, Ruixue & Wang, Jiang & Yu, Haitao & Deng, Bin & Wei, Xile & Chen, Yingyuan
- 541-545 Representation and simulation for pyrochlore lattice via Monte Carlo technique
by Passos, André Luis & de Albuquerque, Douglas F. & Filho, João Batista Santos
- 546-559 Two dimensional velocity distribution in open channels using Renyi entropy
by Kumbhakar, Manotosh & Ghoshal, Koeli
- 560-569 Cooperation in memory-based prisoner’s dilemma game on interdependent networks
by Luo, Chao & Zhang, Xiaolin & Liu, Hong & Shao, Rui
- 570-584 Information cascade on networks
by Hisakado, Masato & Mori, Shintaro
- 585-600 Irreversibility and complex network behavior of stream flow fluctuations
by Serinaldi, Francesco & Kilsby, Chris G.
- 601-608 Non-consensus opinion model with a neutral view on complex networks
by Tian, Zihao & Dong, Gaogao & Du, Ruijin & Ma, Jing
- 609-623 Link prediction based on hyperbolic mapping with community structure for complex networks
by Wang, Zuxi & Wu, Yao & Li, Qingguang & Jin, Fengdong & Xiong, Wei
- 624-634 Diffusion processes of fragmentary information on scale-free networks
by Li, Xun & Cao, Lang
- 635-648 Exploring dynamic property of traffic flow time series in multi-states based on complex networks: Phase space reconstruction versus visibility graph
by Tang, Jinjun & Liu, Fang & Zhang, Weibin & Zhang, Shen & Wang, Yinhai
- 649-656 An epidemic spreading model on adaptive scale-free networks with feedback mechanism
by Li, Tao & Liu, Xiongding & Wu, Jie & Wan, Chen & Guan, Zhi-Hong & Wang, Yuanmei
- 657-669 Evolutionary features of academic articles co-keyword network and keywords co-occurrence network: Based on two-mode affiliation network
by Li, Huajiao & An, Haizhong & Wang, Yue & Huang, Jiachen & Gao, Xiangyun
- 670-681 Cost effective campaigning in social networks
by Kotnis, Bhushan & Kuri, Joy
- 682-686 A method of characterizing network topology based on the breadth-first search tree
by Zhou, Bin & He, Zhe & Wang, Nianxin & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 687-699 Targeted attack on networks coupled by connectivity and dependency links
by Du, Ruijin & Dong, Gaogao & Tian, Lixin & Liu, Runran
- 700-747 Failure of classical traffic flow theories: Stochastic highway capacity and automatic driving
by Kerner, Boris S.
- 748-767 Effect of marital status on death rates. Part 1: High accuracy exploration of the Farr–Bertillon effect
by Richmond, Peter & Roehner, Bertrand M.
- 768-784 Effect of marital status on death rates. Part 2: Transient mortality spikes
by Richmond, Peter & Roehner, Bertrand M.
2016, Volume 449, Issue C
- 1-17 An improved car-following model considering velocity fluctuation of the immediately ahead car
by Yu, Shaowei & Huang, Mengxing & Ren, Jia & Shi, Zhongke
- 18-26 Order–disorder structural transition in a confined fluid
by de la Calleja-Mora, E.M. & Krott, Leandro B. & Barbosa, M.C.
- 27-34 Gold, currencies and market efficiency
by Kristoufek, Ladislav & Vosvrda, Miloslav
- 35-42 Structural and vibrational relaxations during aging of an ultralow-expansion glass
by Kobayashi, Hiroshi & Ohtake, Yurie & Hirata, Shu & Morinaga, Atsuo