Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2013, Volume 392, Issue 22
- 5685-5699 Modeling natural gas market volatility using GARCH with different distributions
by Lv, Xiaodong & Shan, Xian
- 5700-5710 Evolution of cooperation in the snowdrift game among mobile players with random-pairing and reinforcement learning
by Jia, Ning & Ma, Shoufeng
- 5711-5722 Modelling the behaviour of unemployment rates in the US over time and across space
by Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús & Panagiotidis, Theodore
- 5723-5734 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis for clustering structures of electricity price periods
by Wang, Fang & Liao, Gui-ping & Li, Jian-hui & Li, Xiao-chun & Zhou, Tie-jun
- 5735-5741 Stochastic resonance in hybrid scale-free neuronal networks
by Yilmaz, Ergin & Uzuntarla, Muhammet & Ozer, Mahmut & Perc, Matjaž
- 5742-5756 Phases of scaling and cross-correlation behavior in traffic
by Kantelhardt, Jan W. & Fullerton, Matthew & Kämpf, Mirko & Beltran-Ruiz, Cristina & Busch, Fritz
- 5757-5763 Phenomenological model of nonequilibrium solidification
by Martyushev, L.M. & Soboleva, A.S.
- 5764-5771 Spiral waves in systems with fractal heterogeneity
by Tang, Jun & Luo, Jin-Ming & Ma, Jun & Yi, Ming & Yang, Xian-Qing
- 5772-5785 Personalized PageRank Clustering: A graph clustering algorithm based on random walks
by A. Tabrizi, Shayan & Shakery, Azadeh & Asadpour, Masoud & Abbasi, Maziar & Tavallaie, Mohammad Ali
- 5786-5792 Chaos in social learning with multiple true states
by Fang, Aili & Wang, Lin & Zhao, Jiuhua & Wang, Xiaofan
2013, Volume 392, Issue 21
- 5261-5282 Criticism of generally accepted fundamentals and methodologies of traffic and transportation theory: A brief review
by Kerner, Boris S.
- 5283-5288 Stochastic resonance in periodic potentials driven by colored noise
by Liu, Kaihe & Jin, Yanfei
- 5289-5297 Opinion evolution analysis for short-range and long-range Deffuant–Weisbuch models
by Zhang, Jiangbo & Hong, Yiguang
- 5298-5306 Critical conditions of entropy-driving nucleation in binary colloidal system
by Li, Chunshu & Chen, Zeshun & Xiao, Changming
- 5307-5312 Hurst exponent analysis of moving metallic surfaces
by Soares, H.C. & da Silva, L. & Lobão, D.C. & Caetano, D.P. & Huguenin, J.A.O.
- 5313-5321 Thermodynamics properties of an anisotropic Ising antiferromagnet in both external longitudinal and transverse fields
by do Nascimento, Denise A. & Neto, Minos A. & de Sousa, J. Ricardo & Pacobahyba, J.T.M.
- 5322-5329 A constraint satisfaction method applied to the problem of controlling the CO2 emission in the Legal Brazilian Amazon
by Caetano, Marco Antonio Leonel & Gherardi, Douglas Francisco Marcolino & Yoneyama, Takashi
- 5330-5345 Measuring the self-similarity exponent in Lévy stable processes of financial time series
by Fernández-Martínez, M. & Sánchez-Granero, M.A. & Trinidad Segovia, J.E.
- 5346-5355 Characterizing limit order prices
by Withanawasam, R.M. & Whigham, P.A. & Crack, Timothy Falcon
- 5356-5368 Cross-correlations between West Texas Intermediate crude oil and the stock markets of the BRIC
by Ma, Feng & Wei, Yu & Huang, Dengshi & Zhao, Lin
- 5369-5375 Time-reversal asymmetry in financial systems
by Jiang, X.F. & Chen, T.T. & Zheng, B.
- 5376-5386 Hidden power law patterns in the top European football leagues
by Da Silva, Sergio & Matsushita, Raul & Silveira, Eliza
- 5387-5398 The value of less connected agents in Boolean networks
by Epstein, Daniel & Bazzan, Ana L.C.
- 5399-5413 Simulating synchronized traffic flow and wide moving jam based on the brake light rule
by Xiang, Zheng-Tao & Li, Yu-Jin & Chen, Yu-Feng & Xiong, Li
- 5414-5421 The multi-agent Parrondo’s model based on the network evolution
by Ye, Ye & Xie, Neng-gang & Wang, Lu & Cen, Yu-wan
- 5422-5430 Green-wave control of an unbalanced two-route traffic system with signals
by Tobita, Kazuhiro & Nagatani, Takashi
- 5431-5452 Environmental superstatistics
by Yalcin, G. Cigdem & Beck, Christian
- 5453-5460 An imperfect competition on scale-free networks
by Konno, Tomohiko
- 5461-5472 On the convergence rate of diffusion in the bidirectional Erdös–Rényi networks: An H2-norm perspective
by Kashima, Kenji & Takahashi, Yutaka & Imura, Jun-ichi
- 5473-5480 Delay-induced synchronization transitions in small-world neuronal networks with hybrid electrical and chemical synapses
by Yu, Haitao & Wang, Jiang & Liu, Chen & Deng, Bin & Wei, Xile
- 5481-5489 Efficiency of star-like graphs and the Atlanta subway network
by Ek, Bryan & VerSchneider, Caitlin & Narayan, Darren A.
- 5490-5500 A modified evidential methodology of identifying influential nodes in weighted networks
by Gao, Cai & Wei, Daijun & Hu, Yong & Mahadevan, Sankaran & Deng, Yong
- 5501-5510 Complex scale-free networks with tunable power-law exponent and clustering
by Colman, E.R. & Rodgers, G.J.
- 5511-5515 Lobby index as a network centrality measure
by Campiteli, M.G. & Holanda, A.J. & Soares, L.D.H. & Soles, P.R.C. & Kinouchi, O.
- 5516-5524 Non-monotonic increase of robustness with capacity tolerance in power grids
by Ma, Tian-Lin & Yao, Jian-Xi & Qi, Cheng & Zhu, Hong-Lu & Sun, Yu-Shu
- 5525-5535 Theoretical estimation of metabolic network robustness against multiple reaction knockouts using branching process approximation
by Takemoto, Kazuhiro & Tamura, Takeyuki & Akutsu, Tatsuya
- 5536-5541 Network connectivity entropy and its application on network connectivity reliability
by Wu, Liusan & Tan, Qingmei & Zhang, Yuehui
- 5542-5551 A model for the spread of rumors in Barrat–Barthelemy–Vespignani (BBV) networks
by Zhao, Laijun & Wang, Xiaoli & Qiu, Xiaoyan & Wang, Jiajia
- 5552-5563 Fisher-like atomic divergences: Mathematical grounds and physical applications
by Martín, A.L. & Angulo, J.C. & Antolín, J.
2013, Volume 392, Issue 20
- 4727-4738 Construction of novel stochastic matrices for analysis of Parrondo’s paradox
by Cheong, Kang Hao & Soo, Wayne Wah Ming
- 4739-4748 Stochastic bifurcation for a tumor–immune system with symmetric Lévy noise
by Xu, Yong & Feng, Jing & Li, JuanJuan & Zhang, Huiqing
- 4749-4759 Contact processes with random connection weights on regular graphs
by Xue, Xiaofeng
- 4760-4771 Liquid crystalline and solid phases for a system of hard zigzag particles with Lennard-Jones sites in two-dimensions
by Lechuga-Sanabria, Fidelmar & Chapela, Gustavo A. & Quintana-H, Jacqueline
- 4772-4786 Lattice Boltzmann method on quadtree grids for simulating fluid flow through porous media: A new automatic algorithm
by Foroughi, Sajjad & Jamshidi, Saeid & Masihi, Mohsen
- 4787-4792 Analysis of CO2 emission in traffic flow and numerical tests
by Zhu, Wen-Xing
- 4793-4803 A novel evacuation passageway formed by a breathing air supply zone combined with upward ventilation
by Gao, Ran & Li, Angui & Lei, Wenjun & Zhao, Yujiao & Zhang, Ying & Deng, Baoshun
- 4804-4823 Hydrophobic force, a Casimir-like effect due to hydrogen-bond fluctuations
by Kanth, Jampa Maruthi Pradeep & Anishetty, Ramesh
- 4824-4836 Magnetodeformation of ferrogels and ferroelastomers. Effect of microstructure of the particles’ spatial disposition
by Zubarev, Andrey
- 4837-4849 Effect of noise on chaos synchronization in time-delayed systems: Numerical and experimental observations
by Ray, Anirban & Roy Chowdhury, A. & Ghosh, Dibakar
- 4850-4855 Collective dynamics of two-dimensional coupled Brownian motors
by Wang, Hai-Yan & Bao, Jing-Dong
- 4856-4867 Complementarity relation for irreversible processes near steady states
by Santini, E.S. & Carusela, M.F. & Izquierdo, E.D.
- 4868-4873 Stability and anyonic behavior of systems with M-statistics
by Ubriaco, Marcelo R.
- 4874-4883 Effect of vertical grouping behavior on pedestrian evacuation efficiency
by Wang, Ziyang & Song, Bingxue & Qin, Yong & Zhu, Wei & Jia, Limin
- 4884-4896 Three-dimensional finite-difference lattice Boltzmann model and its application to inviscid compressible flows with shock waves
by He, Ya-Ling & Liu, Qing & Li, Qing
- 4897-4904 Thermodynamics properties of copper-oxide superconductors described by an Ising frustrated model
by Padilha, Igor T. & de Sousa, J. Ricardo & Neto, Minos A. & Salmon, Octavio R. & Viana, J.R.
- 4905-4915 Assessing complexity of skin blood flow oscillations in response to locally applied heating and pressure in rats: Implications for pressure ulcer risk
by Liao, Fuyuan & O’Brien, William D. & Jan, Yih-Kuen
- 4916-4927 The extinction and persistence of the stochastic SIS epidemic model with vaccination
by Zhao, Yanan & Jiang, Daqing & O’Regan, Donal
- 4928-4936 Stability of an SEIR epidemic model with independent stochastic perturbations
by Witbooi, Peter J.
- 4937-4945 Self-similarity of rRNA secondary structures: A clue to RNA folding
by Lee, Chang-Yong
- 4946-4955 Lag-driven motion in front propagation
by Amor, Daniel R. & Fort, Joaquim
- 4956-4965 The coevolution of partner switching and strategy updating in non-excludable public goods game
by Li, Yixiao & Shen, Bin
- 4966-4976 Filtering for partially observed diffusion and its applications
by Shoji, Isao
- 4977-4988 Modeling financial crisis period: A volatility perspective of Credit Default Swap market
by Kim, Kyungwon
- 4989-4996 q-Gaussian distributions of leverage returns, first stopping times, and default risk valuations
by Katz, Yuri A. & Tian, Li
- 4997-5005 Cycle frequency in standard Rock–Paper–Scissors games: Evidence from experimental economics
by Xu, Bin & Zhou, Hai-Jun & Wang, Zhijian
- 5006-5018 Rates of profit as correlated sums of random variables
by Greenblatt, R.E.
- 5019-5026 Generalized Hurst exponent approach to efficiency in MENA markets
by Sensoy, A.
- 5027-5045 Analysis of cross-correlations between financial markets after the 2008 crisis
by Sensoy, A. & Yuksel, S. & Erturk, M.
- 5046-5052 Empirical scaling laws and the aggregation of non-stationary data
by Chang, Lo-Bin & Geman, Stuart
- 5053-5064 An information-based tool for inferring the nature of deterministic sources in real data
by Ribeiro, A.S. & Riera, R.
- 5065-5073 Land cover change using an energy transition paradigm in a statistical mechanics approach
by Zachary, Daniel S.
- 5074-5088 An emergent computation approach to the problem of polygon layout with performance constraints
by Huang, Zhendong & Xiao, Renbin
- 5089-5100 A study on pedestrian choice between stairway and escalator in the transfer station based on floor field cellular automata
by Ji, Xiangfeng & Zhang, Jian & Ran, Bin
- 5101-5109 Universal interpretation of efficacy parameter in perturbed nonequilibrium systems
by Lahiri, Sourabh & Jayannavar, A.M.
- 5110-5118 Simulation model of speed–density characteristics for mixed bicycle flow—Comparison between cellular automata model and gas dynamics model
by Zhang, Shuichao & Ren, Gang & Yang, Renfa
- 5119-5131 Effects of publications in proceedings on the measure of the core size of coauthors
by Miśkiewicz, Janusz
- 5132-5137 Non-Gaussianity effects in petrophysical quantities
by Koohi Lai, Z. & Jafari, G.R.
- 5138-5142 The correlation between intrinsic noise and extrinsic noise
by Liu, Shengjun & Wang, Qi & Feng, Hai
- 5143-5153 Modelling of lane-changing behaviour integrating with merging effect before a city road bottleneck
by Lv, Wei & Song, Wei-guo & Fang, Zhi-ming & Ma, Jian
- 5154-5163 New bounds for Tsallis parameter in a noncommutative phase–space entropic gravity and nonextensive Friedmann equations
by Abreu, Everton M.C. & Neto, Jorge Ananias & Mendes, Albert C.R. & Oliveira, Wilson
- 5164-5171 Nonextensive nuclear liquid–gas phase transition
by Lavagno, A. & Pigato, D.
- 5172-5178 Natural time analysis of critical phenomena: The case of acoustic emissions in triaxially deformed Etna basalt
by Vallianatos, Filippos & Michas, George & Benson, Phil & Sammonds, Peter
- 5179-5185 Numerical determination of the boundary condition changing operators
by Najafi, M.N.
- 5186-5193 Urban road network evolution mechanism based on the ‘direction preferred connection’ and ‘degree constraint’
by Yuan, PengCheng & Juan, ZhiCai
- 5194-5205 Network formation under linking constraints
by Olaizola, Norma & Valenciano, Federico
- 5206-5217 Opinion dynamics in networked command and control organizations
by Song, Xiao & Zhang, Shaoyun & Qian, Lidong
- 5218-5230 Overlapping community detection using a generative model for networks
by Wang, Zhenwen & Hu, Yanli & Xiao, Weidong & Ge, Bin
- 5231-5247 An efficient agent-based algorithm for overlapping community detection using nodes’ closeness
by Badie, Reza & Aleahmad, Abolfazl & Asadpour, Masoud & Rahgozar, Maseud
- 5248-5254 Divergence of fermionic correlations under non-Markovian noise in a non-inertial frame
by Ramzan, M.
- 5255-5259 Extending SDL and LMC complexity measures to quantum states
by Piqueira, José Roberto C. & Campbell-Borges, Yuri Cássio
2013, Volume 392, Issue 19
- 4203-4209 Effects of colored noise and noise delay on a calcium oscillation system
by Wang, Bing & Yin, Zhixiang
- 4210-4215 Effects of time delay on transport processes in an active Brownian particle
by Guo, Wei & Wang, Can-Jun & Du, Lu-Chun & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 4216-4221 Mixed spin-12 and spin-32 Ising model with random crystal field distribution
by Yigit, Ali & Albayrak, Erhan
- 4222-4230 Uniform shear flow under thermally relativistic limit: Case of zero Lorentz contraction
by Yano, Ryosuke & Suzuki, Kojiro
- 4231-4241 Dynamical properties for a mixed Fermi accelerator model
by Tavares, Danila F. & Araujo, A.D. & Leonel, Edson D. & Costa Filho, R.N.
- 4242-4251 Time-varying human mobility patterns with metapopulation epidemic dynamics
by Gong, Yong-Wang & Song, Yu-Rong & Jiang, Guo-Ping
- 4258-4264 Simply conceiving the Arrhenius law and absolute kinetic constants using the geometric distribution
by Michel, Denis
- 4265-4270 Equilibrium of a mesoscopic system with conformation dependent damping: An alternative approach
by Bhattacharyay, A.
- 4271-4278 Lattice bosons in a quasi-disordered environment
by Ramakumar, R. & Das, A.N.
- 4279-4287 Irreversibility and entropy production in transport phenomena, IV: Symmetry, integrated intermediate processes and separated variational principles for multi-currents
by Suzuki, Masuo
- 4288-4298 Gamma function to Beck–Cohen superstatistics
by Han, Jung Hun
- 4299-4315 Adiabatic thermostatistics of the two parameter entropy and the role of Lambert’s W-function in its applications
by Chandrashekar, R. & Segar, J.
- 4316-4324 The generalization of the Boltzmann–Matano method
by Wierzba, Bartek & Skibiński, Wojciech
- 4325-4329 Second virial coefficient and mechanical moduli of metallic glasses
by Cao, Wan Qiang
- 4330-4344 The related congestion failure estimating methodology and model in transportation networks
by Yuan, PengCheng & Juan, ZhiCai
- 4345-4350 Critical behavior of the fidelity susceptibility for the d=2 transverse-field Ising model
by Nishiyama, Yoshihiro
- 4351-4372 Herd behaviour experimental testing in laboratory artificial stock market settings. Behavioural foundations of stylised facts of financial returns
by Manahov, Viktor & Hudson, Robert
- 4373-4379 How much information is needed to be the majority during the binary-state opinion formation?
by Guo, Long & Gu, Jiao & Luo, Zhongjie
- 4380-4387 Random field effects on the anisotropic quantum Heisenberg model with Gaussian random magnetic field distribution
by Akıncı, Ümit
- 4388-4399 Equation of state in hybrid stars and the stability window of quark matter
by Wen, Xin-Jian
- 4400-4416 Statistical microeconomics
by Baaquie, Belal E.
- 4417-4428 Clarifications to questions and criticisms on the Johansen–Ledoit–Sornette financial bubble model
by Sornette, Didier & Woodard, Ryan & Yan, Wanfeng & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 4429-4434 Complex networks and banking systems supervision
by Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Gogas, Periklis & Tabak, Benjamin M.
- 4435-4449 Impact of monetary policy changes on the Chinese monetary and stock markets
by Tang, Yong & Luo, Yong & Xiong, Jie & Zhao, Fei & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 4450-4465 The quasi-periodicity of the minority game revisited
by Acosta, Gabriel & Caridi, Inés & Guala, Sebastián & Marenco, Javier
- 4466-4476 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of sheep livestock prices in origin
by Pavón-Domínguez, P. & Serrano, S. & Jiménez-Hornero, F.J. & Jiménez-Hornero, J.E. & Gutiérrez de Ravé, E. & Ariza-Villaverde, A.B.
- 4477-4480 The nonextensive Thomas–Fermi theory in an n-dimensional space
by Ourabah, Kamel & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 4481-4490 Sunset decay of the convective turbulence with Large-Eddy Simulation under realistic conditions
by Rizza, U. & Miglietta, M.M. & Degrazia, G.A. & Acevedo, O.C. & Marques Filho, E.P.
- 4491-4501 Mutually beneficial relationship in optimization between search-space smoothing and stochastic search
by Hasegawa, Manabu & Hiramatsu, Kotaro
- 4502-4515 Spatiotemporal model for the progression of transgressive dunes
by Yizhaq, Hezi & Ashkenazy, Yosef & Levin, Noam & Tsoar, Haim
- 4516-4522 A lattice gas of prime numbers and the Riemann Hypothesis
by Vericat, Fernando
- 4523-4531 Keyword extraction by entropy difference between the intrinsic and extrinsic mode
by Yang, Zhen & Lei, Jianjun & Fan, Kefeng & Lai, Yingxu
- 4532-4542 Integrability and soliton solutions for an N-coupled nonlinear Schrödinger system in optical fibers
by Wang, Ming & Tian, Bo & Li, Min & Shan, Wen-Rui
- 4543-4548 Unified scaling law in the coherent noise model
by Celikoglu, Ahmet & Tirnakli, Ugur
- 4549-4570 ±J Ising model on mixed Archimedean lattices: (33,42), (32,4,3,4), (3,122), (4,6,12)
by Lebrecht, W. & Valdés, J.F.
- 4571-4575 Variable-order fractional mean square displacement function with evolution of diffusibility
by Yin, Deshun & Wang, Yixin & Li, Yanqing & Cheng, Chen
- 4576-4583 New method for counting the number of spanning trees in a two-tree network
by Xiao, Yuzhi & Zhao, Haixing
- 4584-4593 The Tutte polynomial of an infinite family of outerplanar, small-world and self-similar graphs
by Liao, Yunhua & Fang, Aixiang & Hou, Yaoping
- 4594-4605 Personalized recommendation via an improved NBI algorithm and user influence model in a Microblog network
by Lian, Jie & Liu, Yun & Zhang, Zhen-jiang & Gui, Chang-ni
- 4606-4618 Community detection in complex networks by density-based clustering
by Jin, Hong & Wang, Shuliang & Li, Chenyang
- 4619-4628 Modular and hierarchical structure of social contact networks
by Ge, Yuanzheng & Song, Zhichao & Qiu, Xiaogang & Song, Hongbin & Wang, Yong
- 4629-4637 Deterministic self-similar models of complex networks based on very symmetric graphs
by Knor, Martin & Škrekovski, Riste
- 4638-4651 Bipartite entanglement induced by classically-constrained quantum dissipative dynamics
by Budini, Adrián A.
- 4652-4654 Addendum to “On the exploitability of thermo-charged capacitors” [Physica A 390 (2011) 482–491]
by D’Abramo, Germano
- 4655-4662 Evolution of co-operation among mobile agents with different influence
by Wang, Zhen & Chen, Tianyi & Wang, Xingpu & Jin, Jiuwu & Li, Mingchu
- 4663-4667 A new graphical coding of DNA sequence and its similarity calculation
by Liao, Bo & Xiang, Qilin & Cai, Lijun & Cao, Zhi
- 4668-4674 Evolution of public cooperation with weighted and conditional strategies
by Wang, Xuwen & Zhang, Haifeng & Nie, Sen & Wang, Binghong
- 4675-4682 Self-organization of five species in a cyclic competition game
by Feng, Sha-Sha & Qiang, Cheng-Cang
- 4683-4687 Troy: A simple nonlinear mathematical perspective
by Flores, J.C. & Bologna, Mauro
- 4688-4700 Energy–entropy dispersion relation in DNA sequences
by Nowak, H. & Haeussler, P.
- 4701-4716 Dynamics of the HIV infection under antiretroviral therapy: A cellular automata approach
by González, Ramón E.R. & Coutinho, Sérgio & Zorzenon dos Santos, Rita Maria & de Figueirêdo, Pedro Hugo
- 4717-4725 Cellular automata approach for the dynamics of HIV infection under antiretroviral therapies: The role of the virus diffusion
by González, Ramón E.R. & de Figueirêdo, Pedro Hugo & Coutinho, Sérgio
2013, Volume 392, Issue 18
- 3857-3862 Adsorption of a spherical nanoparticle in polymer brushes: Brownian dynamics investigation
by Zhang, Qiyi & Xiang, Xun
- 3863-3868 Numerical simulation of pool boiling of a Lennard-Jones liquid
by Inaoka, Hajime & Ito, Nobuyasu
- 3869-3880 Global analysis of multiple routes of disease transmission on heterogeneous networks
by Wang, Yi & Jin, Zhen
- 3881-3890 Dynamic characteristics of traffic flow with consideration of pedestrians’ road-crossing behavior
by Jin, Sheng & Qu, Xiaobo & Xu, Cheng & Wang, Dian-Hai
- 3891-3902 Forecasting the underlying potential governing the time series of a dynamical system
by Livina, V.N. & Lohmann, G. & Mudelsee, M. & Lenton, T.M.
- 3903-3908 Determination of the Kardar–Parisi–Zhang equation from experimental data with a small number of configurations
by Campos, André Telles & da Rocha Filho, Tarcísio Marciano
- 3909-3911 On the non-equivalence of two standard random walks
by Bénichou, O. & Lindenberg, K. & Oshanin, G.
- 3912-3919 Thermodynamic paths and stochastic order in open systems
by Lucia, Umberto
- 3920-3944 Tsallis non-extensive statistics, intermittent turbulence, SOC and chaos in the solar plasma. Part two: Solar flares dynamics
by Karakatsanis, L.P. & Pavlos, G.P. & Xenakis, M.N.
- 3945-3951 Quasi-stationary states of the NRT nonlinear Schrödinger equation
by Toranzo, I.V. & Plastino, A.R. & Dehesa, J.S. & Plastino, A.
- 3952-3961 Reflections on the q-Fourier transform and the q-Gaussian function
by Plastino, A. & Rocca, M.C.
- 3962-3968 Mathematical properties of the Navier–Stokes dynamical system for incompressible Newtonian fluids
by Tessarotto, Massimo & Cremaschini, Claudio
- 3969-3983 Dynamic magnetic properties of the kinetic cylindrical Ising nanotube
by Deviren, Bayram & Şener, Yunus & Keskin, Mustafa
- 3984-3996 Bose–Einstein condensation in the three-sphere and in the infinite slab: Analytical results
by Noronha, J.M.B. & Toms, D.J.
- 3997-4008 Quantum criticality of d-dimensional n-vector transverse Ising-like models: New renormalization group features for d≤3
by Caramico D’Auria, A. & De Cesare, L. & Mercaldo, M.T. & Naddeo, A. & Rabuffo, I.
- 4009-4018 A cellular automaton model based on empirical observations of a driver’s oscillation behavior reproducing the findings from Kerner’s three-phase traffic theory
by Yang, Haifei & Lu, Jian & Hu, Xiaojian & Jiang, Jun
- 4019-4035 Kinetic model of the Buyers’ market
by Zhykharsky, Alexander V.
- 4036-4047 Spectral analysis and generation of certain highly oscillatory curves related to chaos, part 2: Calculation aspects
by Chen, Goong & Huang, Tingwen & Mariani, Maria Christina & Espandeary, Roza & Kanes, Rym & Sheriff, Mohammed & Srinivasan, Srikanth
- 4048-4054 Spin models as microfoundation of macroscopic market models
by Krause, Sebastian M. & Bornholdt, Stefan
- 4055-4063 Fluctuation behaviors of financial time series by a stochastic Ising system on a Sierpinski carpet lattice
by Fang, Wen & Wang, Jun
- 4064-4074 Testing for relationships between Shanghai and Shenzhen stock markets: A threshold cointegration perspective
by Lin, Xiaoqiang & Tang, Zhenpeng & Fei, Fangyu
- 4075-4082 Buying on margin, selling short in an agent-based market model
by Zhang, Ting & Li, Honggang
- 4083-4105 Effect of driver over-acceleration on traffic breakdown in three-phase cellular automaton traffic flow models
by Kerner, Boris S. & Klenov, Sergey L. & Hermanns, Gerhard & Schreckenberg, Michael
- 4106-4120 Multifractal description of wind power fluctuations using arbitrary order Hilbert spectral analysis
by Calif, Rudy & Schmitt, François G. & Huang, Yongxiang
- 4121-4126 Investigation of nucleation and grain growth in 2-dimensional systems by using generalized Monte Carlo simulations
by Cetinel, Hakan & Kayacan, Ozhan & Ozaydin, Demet
- 4127-4133 Morphological similarity of road networks and cracks
by Ohnishi, Teruaki & Okada, Osami & Shirakata, Hirofumi
- 4134-4145 Stochastic nature of earthquake ground motion
by Kostić, Srđan & Vasović, Nebojša & Perc, Matjaž & Toljić, Marinko & Nikolić, Dobrica
- 4146-4153 Hybrid routing on scale-free networks
by Tan, Fei & Xia, Yongxiang
- 4154-4159 Ranking the spreading influence in complex networks
by Liu, Jian-Guo & Ren, Zhuo-Ming & Guo, Qiang
- 4160-4171 Measuring the dimension of partially embedded networks
by Kondor, Dániel & Mátray, Péter & Csabai, István & Vattay, Gábor
- 4172-4180 Temporal percolation of a susceptible adaptive network
by Valdez, L.D. & Macri, P.A. & Braunstein, L.A.
- 4181-4191 Dynamical robustness analysis of weighted complex networks
by He, Zhiwei & Liu, Shuai & Zhan, Meng
- 4192-4201 Characterizing traffic time series based on complex network theory
by Tang, Jinjun & Wang, Yinhai & Liu, Fang
2013, Volume 392, Issue 17
- 3485-3496 Lévy flights in confining environments: Random paths and their statistics
by Żaba, Mariusz & Garbaczewski, Piotr & Stephanovich, Vladimir
- 3497-3504 Direct measurements of colloidal hydrodynamics near flat boundaries using oscillating optical tweezers
by Ha, Chungil & Ou-Yang, H.D. & Pak, Hyuk Kyu
- 3505-3512 Effective usage of shortest paths promotes transportation efficiency on scale-free networks
by Du, Wen-Bo & Wu, Zhi-Xi & Cai, Kai-Quan
- 3513-3517 Carnot efficiency: Why?
by Lucia, Umberto
- 3518-3530 Understanding quantum entanglement by thermo field dynamics
by Hashizume, Yoichiro & Suzuki, Masuo
- 3531-3536 Scale-free networks via attaching to random neighbors
by Yang, Xu-Hua & Lou, Shun-Li & Chen, Guang & Chen, Sheng-Yong & Huang, Wei
- 3537-3545 An extended macro model for traffic flow with consideration of multi static bottlenecks
by Tang, T.Q. & Li, P. & Yang, X.B.
- 3546-3554 An opinion diffusion model with clustered early adopters
by Deng, Lei & Liu, Yun & Xiong, Fei
- 3555-3562 Deterministic scale-free small-world networks of arbitrary order
by Lu, Zhe-Ming & Su, Yu-Xin & Guo, Shi-Ze
- 3563-3569 A new car-following model with the consideration of anticipation optimal velocity
by Peng, Guang-han & Cheng, Rong-jun
- 3570-3577 Force induced phase transition of honeycomb-structured ferroelectric thin film
by Wang, C.D. & Ma, R.G.
- 3578-3588 Dynamics of pedestrians in regions with no visibility— A lattice model without exclusion
by Cirillo, Emilio N.M. & Muntean, Adrian
- 3589-3600 Density outbursts in a food web model with a closed nutrient cycle
by Szwabiński, Janusz
- 3601-3609 Quadrantal multi-scale distribution entropy analysis of heartbeat interval series based on a modified Poincaré plot
by Huo, Chengyu & Huang, Xiaolin & Zhuang, Jianjun & Hou, Fengzhen & Ni, Huangjing & Ning, Xinbao
- 3610-3621 Paradox of enrichment: A fractional differential approach with memory
by Rana, Sourav & Bhattacharya, Sabyasachi & Pal, Joydeep & N’Guérékata, Gaston M. & Chattopadhyay, Joydev
- 3622-3633 Geometry of ‘standoffs’ in lattice models of the spatial Prisoner’s Dilemma and Snowdrift games
by Laird, Robert A. & Goyal, Dipankar & Yazdani, Soroosh
- 3634-3639 From Lotka to the entropy generation approach
by Lucia, Umberto & Sciubba, Enrico
- 3640-3647 Cautious strategy update promotes cooperation in spatial prisoner’s dilemma game
by Liu, Yongkui & Zhang, Lin & Chen, Xiaojie & Ren, Lei & Wang, Long
- 3648-3653 Thermodynamics and cancer stationary states
by Lucia, Umberto
- 3654-3665 Between complexity of modelling and modelling of complexity: An essay on econophysics
by Schinckus, C.
- 3666-3681 Liquidity crisis detection: An application of log-periodic power law structures to default prediction
by Wosnitza, Jan Henrik & Denz, Cornelia
- 3682-3697 Research on spatial economic structure for different economic sectors from a perspective of a complex network
by Hu, Sen & Yang, Hualei & Cai, Boliang & Yang, Chunxia
- 3698-3707 A stable and robust calibration scheme of the log-periodic power law model
by Filimonov, V. & Sornette, D.
- 3708-3714 A measure of multivariate kurtosis for the identification of the dynamics of a N-dimensional market
by Araújo, Tanya & Dias, João & Eleutério, Samuel & Louçã, Francisco
- 3715-3730 Random matrix theory analysis of cross-correlations in the US stock market: Evidence from Pearson’s correlation coefficient and detrended cross-correlation coefficient
by Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi & Chen, Shou & Yang, Jiao-Jiao & Yang, Ming-Yan