Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only. Journal offers the option of making the article available online on Science direct for a fee of $3,000
Editor: Editor: Editor: Editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
2017, Volume 483, Issue C
- 239-242 Entanglement in the quantum one-dimensional integer spin S Heisenberg antiferromagnet
by Lima, L.S.
- 243-249 Investigation of probability theory on Ising models with different four-spin interactions
by Yang, Yuming & Teng, Baohua & Yang, Hongchun & Cui, Haijuan
- 250-258 A method of emotion contagion for crowd evacuation
by Cao, Mengxiao & Zhang, Guijuan & Wang, Mengsi & Lu, Dianjie & Liu, Hong
- 259-265 Modelling the structure of disordered cerium oxide thin films
by Peña Leal, José Juan & Barrio, Rafael A.
- 266-272 Burst and inter-burst duration statistics as empirical test of long-range memory in the financial markets
by Gontis, V. & Kononovicius, A.
- 273-279 Personalized recommendation via unbalance full-connectivity inference
by Ma, Wenping & Ren, Chen & Wu, Yue & Wang, Shanfeng & Feng, Xiang
- 280-292 Dynamical pairwise entanglement and two-point correlations in the three-ligand spin-star structure
by Motamedifar, M.
- 293-298 Detecting multi-spin interactions in the inverse Ising problem
by Albert, Joseph & Swendsen, Robert H.
- 299-308 The performance of one belt and one road exchange rate: Based on improved singular spectrum analysis
by Lai, Lin & Guo, Kun
- 309-318 Time series momentum and contrarian effects in the Chinese stock market
by Shi, Huai-Long & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 319-329 Connectivity, formation factor and permeability of 2D fracture network
by Tang, Y.B. & Li, M. & Li, X.F.
- 330-336 Giant hub Src and Syk tyrosine kinase thermodynamic profiles recapitulate evolution
by Phillips, J.C.
- 337-350 Investigation and optimization of performance of nano-scale Stirling refrigerator using working fluid as Maxwell–Boltzmann gases
by Ahmadi, Mohammad H. & Amin Nabakhteh, Mohammad & Ahmadi, Mohammad-Ali & Pourfayaz, Fathollah & Bidi, Mokhtar
- 351-361 Synchronization-based parameter estimation of fractional-order neural networks
by Gu, Yajuan & Yu, Yongguang & Wang, Hu
- 362-374 The effects of common risk factors on stock returns: A detrended cross-correlation analysis
by Ruan, Qingsong & Yang, Bingchan
- 375-385 Rumor propagation on networks with community structure
by Zhang, Ruixia & Li, Deyu
- 386-397 Persistence and distribution of a stochastic susceptible–infected–removed epidemic model with varying population size
by Chen, Lihong & Wei, Fengying
- 398-411 Leveraging tagging and rating for recommendation: RMF meets weighted diffusion on tripartite graphs
by Li, Jianguo & Tang, Yong & Chen, Jiemin
- 412-422 A preferential attachment strategy for connectivity link addition strategy in improving the robustness of interdependent networks
by Wang, Xingyuan & Cao, Jianye & Li, Rui & Zhao, Tianfang
- 423-437 Income inequality: A complex network analysis of US states
by Gogas, Periklis & Gupta, Rangan & Miller, Stephen M. & Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Sarantitis, Georgios Antonios
- 438-455 Weibull thermodynamics: Subexponential decay in the energy spectrum of cosmic-ray nuclei
by Tomaschitz, Roman
- 456-461 Evolution of the ubiquitin-activating enzyme Uba1 (E1)
by Allan, Douglas C. & Phillips, J.C.
- 462-479 Estimation of time-dependent Hurst exponents with variational smoothing and application to forecasting foreign exchange rates
by Garcin, Matthieu
- 480-494 Marine traffic model based on cellular automaton: Considering the change of the ship’s velocity under the influence of the weather and sea
by Qi, Le & Zheng, Zhongyi & Gang, Longhui
- 495-502 Multi-objective optimization model and evolutional solution of network node matching problem
by Yao, Xiangjuan & Gong, Dunwei & Wang, Peipei & Chen, Lina
- 503-516 Dependence of driving characteristics upon follower–leader combination
by Nagahama, Akihito & Yanagisawa, Daichi & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
2017, Volume 482, Issue C
- 1-13 Quantum canonical ensemble: A projection operator approach
by Magnus, Wim & Lemmens, Lucien & Brosens, Fons
- 14-28 Stationary distribution and ergodicity of a stochastic food-chain model with Lévy jumps
by Yu, Jingyi & Liu, Meng
- 29-41 Nonlinear stochastic exclusion financial dynamics modeling and time-dependent intrinsic detrended cross-correlation
by Zhang, Wei & Wang, Jun
- 42-55 A novel weight determination method for time series data aggregation
by Xu, Paiheng & Zhang, Rong & Deng, Yong
- 56-64 Grain boundary and lattice diffusion in nanocrystal α-iron: An atomistic simulation study
by Mohammadzadeh, Roghayeh & Mohammadzadeh, Mina
- 65-73 Financial networks based on Granger causality: A case study
by Papana, Angeliki & Kyrtsou, Catherine & Kugiumtzis, Dimitris & Diks, Cees
- 74-86 Empirical scaling law connecting persistence and severity of global terrorism
by Gao, Jianbo & Fang, Peng & Liu, Feiyan
- 87-94 A novel genome signature based on inter-nucleotide distances profiles for visualization of metagenomic data
by Xie, Xian-Hua & Yu, Zu-Guo & Ma, Yuan-Lin & Han, Guo-Sheng & Anh, Vo
- 95-107 Neglected chaos in international stock markets: Bayesian analysis of the joint return–volatility dynamical system
by Tsionas, Mike G. & Michaelides, Panayotis G.
- 108-117 Unemployment and sovereign debt crisis in the Eurozone: A k-means-r analysis
by Dias, João
- 118-126 Emergent organization in a model market
by Yadav, Avinash Chand & Manchanda, Kaustubh & Ramaswamy, Ramakrishna
- 127-146 Outward foreign direct investments and home country’s economic growth
by Ciesielska, Dorota & Kołtuniak, Marcin
- 147-157 Eb&D: A new clustering approach for signed social networks based on both edge-betweenness centrality and density of subgraphs
by Qi, Xingqin & Song, Huimin & Wu, Jianliang & Fuller, Edgar & Luo, Rong & Zhang, Cun-Quan
- 158-172 Leader-following exponential consensus of fractional order nonlinear multi-agents system with hybrid time-varying delay: A heterogeneous impulsive method
by Wang, Fei & Yang, Yongqing
- 173-180 Impact factor distribution revisited
by Huang, Ding-wei
- 181-188 Can economic policy uncertainty help to forecast the volatility: A multifractal perspective
by Liu, Zhicao & Ye, Yong & Ma, Feng & Liu, Jing
- 189-208 Landscape and flux theory of non-equilibrium open economy
by Zhang, Kun & Wang, Jin
- 209-217 Periodic solution and stationary distribution of stochastic SIR epidemic models with higher order perturbation
by Liu, Qun & Jiang, Daqing & Hayat, Tasawar & Ahmad, Bashir
- 218-227 A simple and efficient algorithm for modeling modular complex networks
by Kowalczyk, Mateusz & Fronczak, Piotr & Fronczak, Agata
- 228-242 An experimental study of the impact of an obstacle on the escape efficiency by using mice under high competition
by Lin, Peng & Ma, Jian & Liu, Tian Yang & Ran, Tong & Si, You Liang & Wu, Fan Yu & Wang, Guo Yuan
- 243-248 On the relation between implied and realized volatility indices: Evidence from the BRIC countries
by Bentes, Sónia R.
- 249-261 Schottky-like anomalies and phase transitions in ideal heteropolymer proteinogenic chains in terms of size and single-residue helical propensity
by Olivares-Quiroz, L. & Hernández, D.
- 262-275 Understanding the pattern of the BSE Sensex
by Mukherjee, I. & Chatterjee, Soumya & Giri, A. & Barat, P.
- 276-285 A fractional-order Maxwell model for non-Newtonian fluids
by Carrera, Y. & Avila-de la Rosa, G. & Vernon-Carter, E.J. & Alvarez-Ramirez, J.
- 286-295 The evolution of cooperation in the Prisoner’s Dilemma and the Snowdrift game based on Particle Swarm Optimization
by Wang, Xianjia & Lv, Shaojie & Quan, Ji
- 296-307 An evolving model for the lodging-service network in a tourism destination
by Hernández, Juan M. & González-Martel, Christian
- 308-316 Local excitation–inhibition ratio for synfire chain propagation in feed-forward neuronal networks
by Guo, Xinmeng & Yu, Haitao & Wang, Jiang & Liu, Jing & Cao, Yibin & Deng, Bin
- 317-324 Research on complex networks’ repairing characteristics due to cascading failure
by Chaoqi, Fu & Ying, Wang & Xiaoyang, Wang
- 325-336 A theoretical method for assessing disruptive computer viruses
by Wu, Yingbo & Li, Pengdeng & Yang, Lu-Xing & Yang, Xiaofan & Tang, Yuan Yan
- 337-344 Dynamic of consumer groups and response of commodity markets by principal component analysis
by Nobi, Ashadun & Alam, Shafiqul & Lee, Jae Woo
- 345-356 The stability of the international oil trade network from short-term and long-term perspectives
by Sun, Qingru & Gao, Xiangyun & Zhong, Weiqiong & Liu, Nairong
- 357-361 The effect of the behavior of an average consumer on the public debt dynamics
by De Luca, Roberto & Di Mauro, Marco & Falzarano, Angelo & Naddeo, Adele
- 362-374 The threshold of a stochastic SIQS epidemic model
by Zhang, Xiao-Bing & Huo, Hai-Feng & Xiang, Hong & Shi, Qihong & Li, Dungang
- 375-391 Exploring the evolution of node neighborhoods in Dynamic Networks
by Orman, Günce Keziban & Labatut, Vincent & Naskali, Ahmet Teoman
- 392-400 Nonlinear transformation on the transfer entropy of financial time series
by Wu, Zhenyu & Shang, Pengjian
- 401-406 Complex networks repair strategies: Dynamic models
by Fu, Chaoqi & Wang, Ying & Gao, Yangjun & Wang, Xiaoyang
- 407-421 Outer synchronization and parameter identification approach to the resilient recovery of supply network with uncertainty
by Geng, Liang & Xiao, Renbin
- 422-432 A novel time series link prediction method: Learning automata approach
by Moradabadi, Behnaz & Meybodi, Mohammad Reza
- 433-443 Vaccination and public trust: A model for the dissemination of vaccination behaviour with external intervention
by Dorso, Claudio O. & Medus, Andrés & Balenzuela, Pablo
- 444-457 Quantified moving average strategy of crude oil futures market based on fuzzy logic rules and genetic algorithms
by Liu, Xiaojia & An, Haizhong & Wang, Lijun & Guan, Qing
- 458-476 Joule heating effects on electromagnetohydrodynamic flow through a peristaltically induced micro-channel with different zeta potential and wall slip
by Ranjit, N.K. & Shit, G.C.
- 477-485 Long-range correlation and market segmentation in bond market
by Wang, Zhongxing & Yan, Yan & Chen, Xiaosong
- 486-500 Stable Lévy motion with inverse Gaussian subordinator
by Kumar, A. & Wyłomańska, A. & Gajda, J.
- 501-506 Ratchet transport of an active–passive mixture chain in confined structures
by Lu, Shi-cai & Ou, Ya-li & Ai, Bao-quan
- 507-523 Meta-path based heterogeneous combat network link prediction
by Li, Jichao & Ge, Bingfeng & Yang, Kewei & Chen, Yingwu & Tan, Yuejin
- 524-531 Fast asynchronous updating algorithms for k-shell indices
by Lee, Yan-Li & Zhou, Tao
- 532-543 Power system cascading risk assessment based on complex network theory
by Wang, Zhuoyang & Hill, David J. & Chen, Guo & Dong, Zhao Yang
- 544-551 Modeling of the financial market using the two-dimensional anisotropic Ising model
by Lima, L.S.
- 552-568 Predictability and co-movement relationships between conventional and Islamic stock market indexes: A multiscale exploration using wavelets
by Saâdaoui, Foued & Naifar, Nader & Aldohaiman, Mohamed S.
- 569-572 Cyclization of short DNA fragments
by Lam, Pui-Man & Zhen, Yi
- 573-584 The alliance relationship analysis of international terrorist organizations with link prediction
by Fang, Ling & Fang, Haiyang & Tian, Yanfang & Yang, Tinghong & Zhao, Jing
- 585-596 Thermodynamics of the relativistic Fermi gas in D dimensions
by Sevilla, Francisco J. & Piña, Omar
- 597-610 Bifurcation and Turing patterns of reaction–diffusion activator–inhibitor model
by Wu, Ranchao & Zhou, Yue & Shao, Yan & Chen, Liping
- 611-620 Area-width scaling in generalised Motzkin paths
by Haug, Nils & Prellberg, Thomas & Siudem, Grzegorz
- 621-626 Does microblogging convey firm-specific information? Evidence from China
by Shen, Dehua & Li, Xiao & Xue, Mei & Zhang, Wei
- 627-637 A quasi-current representation for information needs inspired by Two-State Vector Formalism
by Wang, Panpan & Hou, Yuexian & Li, Jingfei & Zhang, Yazhou & Song, Dawei & Li, Wenjie
- 638-648 The dynamic conditional relationship between stock market returns and implied volatility
by Park, Sung Y. & Ryu, Doojin & Song, Jeongseok
- 649-665 Event-based cluster synchronization of coupled genetic regulatory networks
by Yue, Dandan & Guan, Zhi-Hong & Li, Tao & Liao, Rui-Quan & Liu, Feng & Lai, Qiang
- 666-681 Simulating bi-directional pedestrian flow in a cellular automaton model considering the body-turning behavior
by Jin, Cheng-Jie & Jiang, Rui & Yin, Jun-Lin & Dong, Li-Yun & Li, Dawei
- 682-698 Dynamical analysis in a bioeconomic phytoplankton zooplankton system with double time delays and environmental stochasticity
by Liu, Chao & Wang, Luping & Zhang, Qingling & Yan, Yun
- 699-712 An evidential link prediction method and link predictability based on Shannon entropy
by Yin, Likang & Zheng, Haoyang & Bian, Tian & Deng, Yong
- 713-727 Robustness of non-interdependent and interdependent networks against dependent and adaptive attacks
by Tyra, Adam & Li, Jingtao & Shang, Yilun & Jiang, Shuo & Zhao, Yanjun & Xu, Shouhuai
- 728-740 Interrelation of structure and operational states in cascading failure of overloading lines in power grids
by Xue, Fei & Bompard, Ettore & Huang, Tao & Jiang, Lin & Lu, Shaofeng & Zhu, Huaiying
- 741-756 Nonlinear complexity of random visibility graph and Lempel-Ziv on multitype range-intensity interacting financial dynamics
by Zhang, Yali & Wang, Jun
- 757-771 Global stability of a two-mediums rumor spreading model with media coverage
by Huo, Liang’an & Wang, Li & Song, Guoxiang
- 772-785 Comparison of transfer entropy methods for financial time series
by He, Jiayi & Shang, Pengjian
- 786-795 Visibility graph analysis of heart rate time series and bio-marker of congestive heart failure
by Bhaduri, Anirban & Bhaduri, Susmita & Ghosh, Dipak
- 796-807 Feature extraction through parallel Probabilistic Principal Component Analysis for heart disease diagnosis
by Shah, Syed Muhammad Saqlain & Batool, Safeera & Khan, Imran & Ashraf, Muhammad Usman & Abbas, Syed Hussnain & Hussain, Syed Adnan
- 808-817 Synchronization of uncertain time-varying network based on sliding mode control technique
by Lü, Ling & Li, Chengren & Bai, Suyuan & Li, Gang & Rong, Tingting & Gao, Yan & Yan, Zhe
2017, Volume 481, Issue C
- 1-10 A new approach to sparse decomposition of nonstationary signals with multiple scale structures using self-consistent nonlinear waves
by Young, Hsu-Wen Vincent & Hsu, Ke-Hsin & Pham, Van-Truong & Tran, Thi-Thao & Lo, Men-Tzung
- 11-22 Statistical and fractal features of nanocrystalline AZO thin films
by Hosseinabadi, S. & Abrinaei, F. & Shirazi, M.
- 23-33 The cross-correlation analysis of multi property of stock markets based on MM-DFA
by Yang, Yujun & Li, Jianping & Yang, Yimei
- 34-40 A mean-field renormalisation-group approach to Ising and q=3-state Potts models with long-range interactions in one dimension
by Soares, C.E.K. & de Sousa, J. Ricardo & Branco, N.S.
- 41-51 One-dimensional lattices topologically equivalent to three-dimensional lattices within the context of the lattice gas model
by Costanza, E.F. & Costanza, G.
- 52-59 KdV–Burgers equation in a new continuum model based on full velocity difference model considering anticipation effect
by Cheng, Rongjun & Ge, Hongxia & Wang, Jufeng
- 60-69 The H-theorem for the physico-chemical kinetic equations with explicit time discretization
by Adzhiev, S.Z. & Melikhov, I.V. & Vedenyapin, V.V.
- 70-78 The stability of Boolean network with transmission sensitivity
by Wang, Jiannan & Guo, Binghui & Wei, Wei & Mi, Zhilong & Yin, Ziqiao & Zheng, Zhiming
- 79-89 Statistical properties and condensate fluctuation of attractive Bose gas with finite number of particles
by Bera, Sangita & Lekala, Mantile Leslie & Chakrabarti, Barnali & Bhattacharyya, Satadal & Rampho, Gaotsiwe Joel
- 90-118 Investigating equality: The Rényi spectrum
by Eliazar, Iddo
- 119-126 An electric vehicle driving behavior model in the traffic system with a wireless charging lane
by He, Jia & Huang, Hai-Jun & Yang, Hai & Tang, Tie-Qiao
- 127-140 Driving-forces model on individual behavior in scenarios considering moving threat agents
by Li, Shuying & Zhuang, Jun & Shen, Shifei & Wang, Jia
- 141-145 Economic development evaluation based on science and patents
by Jokanović, Bojana & Lalic, Bojan & Milovančević, Miloš & Simeunović, Nenad & Marković, Dusan
- 146-152 Compressive sensing and entropy in seismic signals
by Marinho, Eberton S. & Rocha, Tiago C. & Corso, Gilberto & Lucena, Liacir S.
- 153-159 Forecasting stock market volatility: Do realized skewness and kurtosis help?
by Mei, Dexiang & Liu, Jing & Ma, Feng & Chen, Wang
- 160-166 Overload cascading failure on complex networks with heterogeneous load redistribution
by Hou, Yueyi & Xing, Xiaoyun & Li, Menghui & Zeng, An & Wang, Yougui
- 167-175 Approaching word length distribution via level spectra
by Deng, Weibing & Pato, Mauricio Porto
- 176-190 Dynamics for a class of stochastic SIS epidemic models with nonlinear incidence and periodic coefficients
by Rifhat, Ramziya & Wang, Lei & Teng, Zhidong
- 191-197 Effect of self-interaction on the evolution of cooperation in complex topologies
by Wu, Yu’e & Zhang, Zhipeng & Chang, Shuhua
- 198-208 A class of stochastic delayed SIR epidemic models with generalized nonlinear incidence rate and temporary immunity
by Fan, Kuangang & Zhang, Yan & Gao, Shujing & Wei, Xiang
- 209-223 Controllable subspace of edge dynamics in complex networks
by Pang, Shao-Peng & Hao, Fei
- 224-234 Network similarity and statistical analysis of earthquake seismic data
by Deyasi, Krishanu & Chakraborty, Abhijit & Banerjee, Anirban
- 235-242 Weighted measures based on maximizing deviation for alignment-free sequence comparison
by Qian, Kun & Luan, Yihui
- 243-264 Modeling interactions between political parties and electors
by Bagarello, F. & Gargano, F.
- 265-275 Where Gibrat meets Zipf: Scale and scope of French firms
by Bee, Marco & Riccaboni, Massimo & Schiavo, Stefano
- 276-283 A new fractional operator of variable order: Application in the description of anomalous diffusion
by Yang, Xiao-Jun & Machado, J.A. Tenreiro
- 284-313 Causality and correlations between BSE and NYSE indexes: A Janus faced relationship
by Neeraj, & Panigrahi, Prasanta K.
2017, Volume 480, Issue C
- 1-9 On the role of adhesion in single-file dynamics
by Fouad, Ahmed M. & Noel, John A.
- 10-21 Are Vietnam and Chinese stock markets out of the US contagion effect in extreme events?
by Nguyen, Cuong & Ishaq Bhatti, M. & Henry, Darren
- 22-38 Fisher information framework for time series modeling
by Venkatesan, R.C. & Plastino, A.
- 39-50 The H-theorem for the physico-chemical kinetic equations with discrete time and for their generalizations
by Adzhiev, S.Z. & Melikhov, I.V. & Vedenyapin, V.V.
- 51-62 Clues on chemical mechanisms from renormalizability: The example of a noisy cubic autocatalytic model
by Gagnon, Jean-Sébastien & Pérez-Mercader, Juan
- 63-78 κ-deformed Fourier transform
by Scarfone, A.M.
2017, Volume 479, Issue C
- 1-11 Stochastic regime switching SIR model driven by Lévy noise
by Guo, Yingjia
- 12-25 Dynamic optimization and its relation to classical and quantum constrained systems
by Contreras, Mauricio & Pellicer, Rely & Villena, Marcelo
- 26-37 Experimental study on walking preference during high-rise stair evacuation under different ground illuminations
by Zeng, Yiping & Song, Weiguo & Jin, Sha & Ye, Rui & Liu, Xiaodong
- 38-47 DCCA cross-correlation in blue-chips companies: A view of the 2008 financial crisis in the Eurozone
by Guedes, E. & Dionísio, A. & Ferreira, P.J. & Zebende, G.F.
- 48-56 M-ary suprathreshold stochastic resonance in multilevel threshold systems with signal-dependent noise
by Cheng, Chaojun & Zhou, Bingchang & Gao, Xiao & McDonnell, Mark D.
- 57-70 Identification of market trends with string and D2-brane maps
by Bartoš, Erik & Pinčák, Richard
- 71-83 Heuristic urban transportation network design method, a multilayer coevolution approach
by Ding, Rui & Ujang, Norsidah & Hamid, Hussain bin & Manan, Mohd Shahrudin Abd & Li, Rong & Wu, Jianjun
- 84-90 Transport optimization of coupled flashing ratchets in viscoelastic media
by Wang, Hai-Yan & Bao, Jing-Dong
- 91-98 Escape of an inertial Lévy flight particle from a truncated quartic potential well
by Bai, Zhan-Wu & Hu, Meng
- 99-107 Impacts of link addition and removal on synchronization of an elementary power network
by Yang, Li-xin & Jiang, Jun
- 108-117 Encouraging information sharing to boost the name-your-own-price auction
by Chen, Yahong & Li, Jinlin & Huang, He & Ran, Lun & Hu, Yusheng
- 118-127 Dependence centrality similarity: Measuring the diversity of profession levels of interests
by Yan, Deng-Cheng & Li, Ming & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 128-136 Ponzi scheme diffusion in complex networks
by Zhu, Anding & Fu, Peihua & Zhang, Qinghe & Chen, Zhenyue
- 137-150 Structure analysis and core community detection of embodied resources networks among regional industries
by He, Xijun & Dong, Yanbo & Wu, Yuying & Wei, Guodan & Xing, Lizhi & Yan, Jia
- 151-161 A geometrical imaging of the real gap between economies of China and the United States
by Hosseiny, Ali
- 162-173 Crowd of individuals walking in opposite directions. A toy model to study the segregation of the group into lanes of individuals moving in the same direction
by Goldsztein, Guillermo H.
- 174-183 Extended resource allocation index for link prediction of complex network
by Liu, Shuxin & Ji, Xinsheng & Liu, Caixia & Bai, Yi
- 184-192 Pinning control of clustered complex networks with different size
by Fu, Chenbo & Wang, Jinbao & Xiang, Yun & Wu, Zhefu & Yu, Li & Xuan, Qi
- 193-202 Behavioral effects in room evacuation models
by Dossetti, V. & Bouzat, S. & Kuperman, M.N.
- 203-212 Analyzing the posting behaviors in news forums with incremental inter-event time
by Sun, Zhi & Peng, Qinke & Lv, Jia & Zhong, Tao
- 213-224 Asymmetric acceleration/deceleration dynamics in heart rate variability
by Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Echeverria, J.C. & Meraz, M. & Rodriguez, E.
- 225-235 Multiscale multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of earthquake magnitude series of Southern California
by Fan, Xingxing & Lin, Min
- 236-248 The topology of inter-industry relations from the Portuguese national accounts
by Araújo, Tanya & Faustino, Rui
- 249-264 Knowledge service decision making in business incubators based on the supernetwork model
by Zhao, Liming & Zhang, Haihong & Wu, Wenqing
- 265-278 Features of spillover networks in international financial markets: Evidence from the G20 countries
by Liu, Xueyong & An, Haizhong & Li, Huajiao & Chen, Zhihua & Feng, Sida & Wen, Shaobo
- 279-286 Learning and retrieval behavior in recurrent neural networks with pre-synaptic dependent homeostatic plasticity
by Mizusaki, Beatriz E.P. & Agnes, Everton J. & Erichsen, Rubem & Brunnet, Leonardo G.
- 287-298 Phenomenological theory of collective decision-making
by Zafeiris, Anna & Koman, Zsombor & Mones, Enys & Vicsek, Tamás
- 299-308 Driving factors of interactions between the exchange rate market and the commodity market: A wavelet-based complex network perspective
by Wen, Shaobo & An, Haizhong & Chen, Zhihua & Liu, Xueyong
- 309-323 Pricing real estate index options under stochastic interest rates
by Gong, Pu & Dai, Jun
- 324-340 Simulation of sovereign CDS market based on interaction between market participant
by Ko, Bonggyun & Kim, Kyungwon
- 341-349 Impacts of energy consumption and emissions on the trip cost without late arrival at the equilibrium state
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Wang, Tao & Chen, Liang & Shang, Hua-Yan
- 350-361 Analysis of naming game over networks in the presence of memory loss
by Fu, Guiyuan & Cai, Yunze & Zhang, Weidong
- 362-370 Robustness of coevolution in resolving prisoner’s dilemma games on interdependent networks subject to attack
by Liu, Penghui & Liu, Jing
- 371-378 Prediction (early recognition) of emerging flu strain clusters
by Li, X. & Phillips, J.C.
- 379-395 The impact of randomness on the distribution of wealth: Some economic aspects of the Wright–Fisher diffusion process
by Bouleau, Nicolas & Chorro, Christophe
- 396-399 Evaluation of agriculture and industry effect on economic health by ANFIS approach
by Đokić, Aleksandar & Jović, Srđan
- 400-410 Local fractality: The case of forest fires in Portugal
by Kanevski, Mikhail & Pereira, Mário G.
- 411-421 Study of the stability of a SEIRS model for computer worm propagation
by Hernández Guillén, J.D. & Martín del Rey, A. & Hernández Encinas, L.
- 422-436 Identifying influential nodes in complex networks based on AHP
by Bian, Tian & Hu, Jiantao & Deng, Yong
- 437-448 Gaussian ensembles distributions from mixing quantum systems
by Gomez, Ignacio S. & Portesi, M.
- 449-459 A numerical procedure for scaling droplet deformation in a microfluidic expansion channel
by Kadivar, Erfan & Farrokhbin, Mojtaba
- 460-466 Dynamic critical temperature in MnIIFeIII bimetallic oxalates
by Huang, Jinhua & Shi, Xiaoling & Song, Zhaoyuan & Shi, Yingguo
- 467-477 Collective motion of groups of self-propelled particles following interacting leaders
by Ferdinandy, B. & Ozogány, K. & Vicsek, T.
- 478-484 A lattice hydrodynamic model based on delayed feedback control considering the effect of flow rate difference
by Wang, Yunong & Cheng, Rongjun & Ge, Hongxia
- 485-497 Uncertainty in a spatial evacuation model
by Mohd Ibrahim, Azhar & Venkat, Ibrahim & Wilde, Philippe De
- 498-508 Decentralized event-triggered consensus control strategy for leader–follower networked systems
by Zhang, Shouxu & Xie, Duosi & Yan, Weisheng
- 509-526 A cellular automata traffic flow model for three-phase theory
by Qian, Yong-Sheng & Feng, Xiao & Zeng, Jun-Wei
- 527-541 Effect of infection age on an SIR epidemic model with demography on complex networks
by Yang, Junyuan & Chen, Yuming
- 542-550 Randomly biased investments and the evolution of public goods on interdependent networks
by Chen, Wei & Wu, Te & Li, Zhiwu & Wang, Long
- 551-562 Extension of the analytical kinetics of micellar relaxation: Improving a relation between the Becker–Döring difference equations and their Fokker–Planck approximation
by Babintsev, I.A. & Adzhemyan, L.Ts. & Shchekin, A.K.
- 563-571 Non equilibrium magnetocaloric properties of Ising model defined on regular lattices with arbitrary coordination number
by Vatansever, Erol & Akinci, Ümit & Yüksel, Yusuf
- 572-579 Group analysis of the time fractional generalized diffusion equation
by Lashkarian, Elham & Reza Hejazi, S.
2017, Volume 478, Issue C
- 1-10 Complex motion of a vehicle through a series of signals controlled by power-law phase
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 11-19 Entropy measure of credit risk in highly correlated markets
by Gottschalk, Sylvia
- 20-30 Maximizing influence in a social network: Improved results using a genetic algorithm
by Zhang, Kaiqi & Du, Haifeng & Feldman, Marcus W.
- 31-40 Fractality and scale-free effect of a class of self-similar networks
by Xi, Lifeng & Wang, Lihong & Wang, Songjing & Yu, Zhouyu & Wang, Qin
- 41-48 An improved algorithm for generalized community structure inference in complex networks
by Qu, Yingfei & Shi, Weiren & Shi, Xin
- 49-62 Network-based landscape of research strengths of universities in Mainland China
by Liu, Zihua & Xiao, Qin & Zhan, Qian & Gu, Changgui & Yang, Huijie
- 63-68 Efficient calculation of the robustness measure R for complex networks
by Hong, Chen & He, Ning & Lordan, Oriol & Liang, Bo-Yuan & Yin, Nai-Yu
- 69-76 The evolution of human mobility based on the public goods game
by Yan, Shiqing
- 77-92 A chaotic spread spectrum system for underwater acoustic communication
by Ren, Hai-Peng & Bai, Chao & Kong, Qingju & Baptista, Murilo S. & Grebogi, Celso
- 93-102 Dynamic origin-to-destination routing of wirelessly connected, autonomous vehicles on a congested network
by Davis, L.C.
- 103-112 Three-particle correlations in liquid and amorphous aluminium
by Galimzyanov, Bulat N. & Mokshin, Anatolii V.
- 113-119 Network analysis in detection of early-stage mild cognitive impairment
by Ni, Huangjing & Qin, Jiaolong & Zhou, Luping & Zhao, Zhigen & Wang, Jun & Hou, Fengzhen
- 120-130 Oscillatory tendency of interevent direction in earthquake sequences
by Zhou, Yu & Leung, Yee & Chan, Lung Sang
- 131-142 Heterogeneity analysis of geophysical well-log data using Hilbert–Huang transform
by Gairola, Gaurav S. & Chandrasekhar, E.
- 143-157 A network centrality measure framework for analyzing urban traffic flow: A case study of Wuhan, China
by Zhao, Shuangming & Zhao, Pengxiang & Cui, Yunfan
- 158-167 Dual mean field search for large scale linear and quadratic knapsack problems
by Banda, Juan & Velasco, Jonás & Berrones, Arturo
- 168-176 Spectral coarse grained controllability of complex networks
by Wang, Pei & Xu, Shuang
- 177-187 Asymptotic properties of restricted naming games
by Bhattacherjee, Biplab & Datta, Amitava & Manna, S.S.
- 188-204 The mutual causality analysis between the stock and futures markets
by Yao, Can-Zhong & Lin, Qing-Wen
2017, Volume 477, Issue C