Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2016, Volume 444, Issue C
- 271-275 A comparison of LMC and SDL complexity measures on binomial distributions
by Piqueira, José Roberto C.
- 276-296 A family of models for Schelling binary choices
by Cavalli, Fausto & Naimzada, Ahmad & Pireddu, Marina
- 297-310 A novel information cascade model in online social networks
by Tong, Chao & He, Wenbo & Niu, Jianwei & Xie, Zhongyu
- 311-326 Hybrid LBM-MRT model coupled with finite difference method for double-diffusive mixed convection in rectangular enclosure with insulated moving lid
by Bettaibi, Soufiene & Kuznik, Frédéric & Sediki, Ezeddine
- 327-335 Real-space, mean-field algorithm to numerically calculate long-range interactions
by Cadilhe, A. & Costa, B.V.
- 336-344 Investigation of the cumulative diminution process using the Fibonacci method and fractional calculus
by Buyukkilic, F. & Ok Bayrakdar, Z. & Demirhan, D.
- 345-359 Towards a physics on fractals: Differential vector calculus in three-dimensional continuum with fractal metric
by Balankin, Alexander S. & Bory-Reyes, Juan & Shapiro, Michael
- 360-372 Summarizing scale-free networks based on virtual and real links
by Bei, Yijun & Lin, Zhen & Chen, Deren
- 373-387 A new method optimizing the subgraph centrality of large networks
by Yan, Xin & Li, Chunlin & Zhang, Ling & Hu, Yaogai
- 388-396 Interest rate next-day variation prediction based on hybrid feedforward neural network, particle swarm optimization, and multiresolution techniques
by Lahmiri, Salim
- 397-402 Analysis of ground state in random bipartite matching
by Shi, Gui-Yuan & Kong, Yi-Xiu & Liao, Hao & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 403-414 First results on applying a non-linear effect formalism to alliances between political parties and buy and sell dynamics
by Bagarello, F. & Haven, E.
- 415-427 Texture analysis by fractal descriptors over the wavelet domain using a best basis decomposition
by Florindo, J.B. & Bruno, O.M.
- 428-441 Leaders in communities of real-world networks
by Fu, Jingcheng & Wu, Jianliang & Liu, Chuanjian & Xu, Jin
- 442-447 Promotion and resignation in employee networks
by Yuan, Jia & Zhang, Qian-Ming & Gao, Jian & Zhang, Linyan & Wan, Xue-Song & Yu, Xiao-Jun & Zhou, Tao
- 448-457 Opinion dynamics: Kinetic modelling with mass media, application to the Scottish independence referendum
by Boudin, Laurent & Salvarani, Francesco
- 458-465 Research on invulnerability of the random scale-free network against cascading failure
by Yin, Rong-Rong & Liu, Bin & Liu, Hao-Ran & Li, Ya-Qian
- 466-475 A superstatistical model of vehicular traffic flow
by Kosun, Caglar & Ozdemir, Serhan
- 476-486 Phase transitions and damage spreading in a nonequilibrium lattice gas model with mixed dynamic rules
by Rubio Puzzo, M. Leticia & Saracco, Gustavo P. & Bab, Marisa A.
- 487-504 Time varying market efficiency of the GCC stock markets
by Charfeddine, Lanouar & Khediri, Karim Ben
- 505-523 Nonlinear structure analysis of carbon and energy markets with MFDCCA based on maximum overlap wavelet transform
by Cao, Guangxi & Xu, Wei
- 524-529 Benford’s law, its applicability and breakdown in the IR spectra of polymers
by Bormashenko, Ed. & Shulzinger, E. & Whyman, G. & Bormashenko, Ye.
- 530-537 General method to solve the heat equation
by Choi, ByoungSeon & Jeong, Daun & Choi, M.Y.
- 538-546 Autaptic pacemaker mediated propagation of weak rhythmic activity across small-world neuronal networks
by Yilmaz, Ergin & Baysal, Veli & Ozer, Mahmut & Perc, Matjaž
- 547-559 Multifractal analysis of spot rates in tanker markets and their comparisons with crude oil markets
by Zheng, Shiyuan & Lan, Xiangang
- 560-565 Semi-directed percolation in two dimensions
by Knežević, Dragica & Knežević, Milan
- 566-575 Evolution of cooperation in spatial iterated Prisoner’s Dilemma games under localized extremal dynamics
by Wang, Zhen & Yu, Chao & Cui, Guang-Hai & Li, Ya-Peng & Li, Ming-Chu
- 576-581 Immunization and epidemic threshold of an SIS model in complex networks
by Wu, Qingchu & Fu, Xinchu
- 582-588 Critical exponents of a self-propelled particles system
by Cambui, Dorilson S. & de Arruda, Alberto S. & Godoy, Maurício
- 589-600 Random crystal-field effects in a mixed spin-1 and spin-3/2 ferrimagnetic Ising system
by Souza, I.J. & de Arruda, P.H.Z. & Godoy, M. & Craco, L. & de Arruda, A.S.
- 601-612 Study on the contagion among American industries
by Chunxia, Yang & Xueshuai, Zhu & Luoluo, Jiang & Sen, Hu & He, Li
- 613-621 Effect of stopover on motion of two competing elevators in peak traffic
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 622-640 Effects of turning and through lane sharing on traffic performance at intersections
by Li, Xiang & Sun, Jian-Qiao
- 641-653 Exact results for the spin-1 Ising model on pure “square” Husimi lattices: Critical temperatures and spontaneous magnetization
by Jurčišinová, E. & Jurčišin, M.
- 654-659 Estimating the self-similar exponent of broad-sense self-similar processes
by Zheng, Jing & Zhang, Guijun & Tong, Changqing
- 660-666 Identifying drought-induced correlations in the satellite time series of hot pixels recorded in the Brazilian Amazon by means of the detrended fluctuation analysis
by Stosic, Tatijana & Telesca, Luciano & Lemos da Costa, Simara Lúcia & Stosic, Borko
- 667-679 Optimal portfolio strategy with cross-correlation matrix composed by DCCA coefficients: Evidence from the Chinese stock market
by Sun, Xuelian & Liu, Zixian
- 680-688 Using string invariants for prediction searching for optimal parameters
by Bundzel, Marek & Kasanický, Tomáš & Pinčák, Richard
- 689-699 Thermal effects in nano-sized adsorbate islands growth processes at vapor deposition
by Kharchenko, Vasyl O. & Kharchenko, Dmitrii O. & Dvornichenko, Alina V.
- 700-712 Opinion formation and bi-polarization with biased assimilation and homophily
by Fu, Guiyuan & Zhang, Weidong
- 713-721 Personalized recommendation based on heat bidirectional transfer
by Ma, Wenping & Feng, Xiang & Wang, Shanfeng & Gong, Maoguo
- 722-731 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis based on fractal fitting: The long-range correlation detection method for highway volume data
by Dai, Meifeng & Hou, Jie & Ye, Dandan
- 732-743 Dynamic magnetic properties in the kinetic Ising ferromagnet on triangular lattice within the effective-field theory and using Glauber-type stochastic dynamics
by Ertaş, Mehmet & Kantar, Ersin & Kocakaplan, Yusuf & Keskin, Mustafa
- 744-750 A picture for the coupling of unemployment and inflation
by Safdari, H. & Hosseiny, A. & Vasheghani Farahani, S. & Jafari, G.R.
- 751-764 Network analysis of returns and volume trading in stock markets: The Euro Stoxx case
by Brida, Juan Gabriel & Matesanz, David & Seijas, Maria Nela
- 765-782 The influence of the finite velocity on spatial distribution of particles in the frame of Levy walk model
by Saenko, Viacheslav V.
- 783-798 Anomalous Brownian refrigerator
by Rana, Shubhashis & Pal, P.S. & Saha, Arnab & Jayannavar, A.M.
- 799-807 On multi-scale percolation behaviour of the effective conductivity for the lattice model with interacting particles
by Wiśniowski, R. & Olchawa, W. & Frączek, D. & Piasecki, R.
- 808-827 On q-non-extensive statistics with non-Tsallisian entropy
by Jizba, Petr & Korbel, Jan
- 828-837 Randomness versus specifics for word-frequency distributions
by Yan, Xiaoyong & Minnhagen, Petter
- 838-842 Observability of market daily volatility
by Petroni, Filippo & Serva, Maurizio
- 843-852 Natural thermodynamics
by Annila, Arto
- 853-869 Adsorption of ethanol onto activated carbon: Modeling and consequent interpretations based on statistical physics treatment
by Bouzid, Mohamed & Sellaoui, Lotfi & Khalfaoui, Mohamed & Belmabrouk, Hafedh & Lamine, Abdelmottaleb Ben
- 870-882 Order metrics and order maps of octahedron packings
by Liu, Lufeng & Lu, Peng & Meng, Lingyi & Jin, Weiwei & Li, Shuixiang
- 883-889 Rényi indices of financial minimum spanning trees
by Nie, Chun-Xiao & Song, Fu-Tie & Li, Sai-Ping
- 890-896 The Frenkel line and isotope effect
by Fomin, Yu.D. & Ryzhov, V.N. & Tsiok, E.N. & Brazhkin, V.V. & Trachenko, K.
- 897-904 Antiferromagnetic majority voter model on square and honeycomb lattices
by Sastre, Francisco & Henkel, Malte
- 905-913 Entropic measures of joint uncertainty: Effects of lack of majorization
by Luis, Alfredo & Bosyk, Gustavo Martín & Portesi, Mariela
- 914-921 The role of the Stefan–Boltzmann law in the thermodynamic optimization of an n-Müser engine
by Ramírez-Moreno, M.A. & González-Hernández, S. & Angulo-Brown, F.
- 922-927 Impacts of suppressing guide on information spreading
by Xu, Jinghong & Zhang, Lin & Ma, Baojun & Wu, Ye
- 928-939 A pathway-based network analysis of hypertension-related genes
by Wang, Huan & Hu, Jing-Bo & Xu, Chuan-Yun & Zhang, De-Hai & Yan, Qian & Xu, Ming & Cao, Ke-Fei & Zhang, Xu-Sheng
- 940-953 Correlations and risk contagion between mixed assets and mixed-asset portfolio VaR measurements in a dynamic view: An application based on time varying copula models
by Han, Yingying & Gong, Pu & Zhou, Xiang
- 954-962 Detecting and quantifying cross-correlations by analogous multifractal height cross-correlation analysis
by Wang, Fang & Yang, Zhaohui & Wang, Lin
- 963-969 Search for a Lorentz invariant velocity distribution of a relativistic gas
by Curado, Evaldo M.F. & Germani, Felipe T.L. & Soares, Ivano Damião
- 970-984 Modeling, simulation and analysis of group trampling risks during escalator transfers
by Li, Wenhang & Gong, Jianhua & Yu, Ping & Shen, Shen
- 985-995 Time–frequency featured co-movement between the stock and prices of crude oil and gold
by Huang, Shupei & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Huang, Xuan
- 996-1002 A new graphical representation of protein sequences and its applications
by Hou, Wenbing & Pan, Qiuhui & He, Mingfeng
- 1003-1011 Characterization of river flow fluctuations via horizontal visibility graphs
by Braga, A.C. & Alves, L.G.A. & Costa, L.S. & Ribeiro, A.A. & de Jesus, M.M.A. & Tateishi, A.A. & Ribeiro, H.V.
- 1012-1026 Stable continuous-time autoregressive process driven by stable subordinator
by Wyłomańska, Agnieszka & Gajda, Janusz
- 1027-1040 Interfacial tension and wall energy of a Bose–Einstein condensate binary mixture: Triple-parabola approximation
by Deng, Zehui & Schaeybroeck, Bert Van & Lin, Chang-You & Thu, Nguyen Van & Indekeu, Joseph O.
- 1041-1048 A novel epidemic spreading model with decreasing infection rate based on infection times
by Huang, Yunhan & Ding, Li & Feng, Yun
- 1049-1061 A pseudo-Hermitian β-Hermite family of matrices
by Marinello, G. & Pato, M.P.
2016, Volume 443, Issue C
- 1-13 The guitar chord-generating algorithm based on complex network
by Ren, Tao & Wang, Yi-fan & Du, Dan & Liu, Miao-miao & Siddiqi, Awais
- 14-21 Ecological optimization and coefficient of performance bounds of general refrigerators
by Long, Rui & Liu, Wei
- 22-31 Revised lattice Boltzmann model for traffic flow with equilibrium traffic pressure
by Shi, Wei & Lu, Wei-Zhen & Xue, Yu & He, Hong-Di
- 32-41 Solutions for a sorption process governed by a fractional diffusion equation
by Lenzi, E.K. & dos Santos, M.A.F. & Vieira, D.S. & Zola, R.S. & Ribeiro, H.V.
- 42-48 Investigating the impact of electromagnetic fields on human cells: A thermodynamic perspective
by Lucia, Umberto & Ponzetto, Antonio & Deisboeck, Thomas S.
- 49-57 An evolutionary vaccination game in the modified activity driven network by considering the closeness
by Han, Dun & Sun, Mei
- 58-69 Complex interdependent supply chain networks: Cascading failure and robustness
by Tang, Liang & Jing, Ke & He, Jie & Stanley, H. Eugene
- 70-85 Targeted revision: A learning-based approach for incremental community detection in dynamic networks
by Shang, Jiaxing & Liu, Lianchen & Li, Xin & Xie, Feng & Wu, Cheng
- 86-90 Immunization of traffic-driven epidemic spreading
by Yang, Han-Xin & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 91-97 Competitively coupled maps for hiding secret visual information
by Vaidelys, M. & Ziaukas, P. & Ragulskis, M.
- 98-108 The highly intelligent virtual agents for modeling financial markets
by Yang, G. & Chen, Y. & Huang, J.P.
- 109-116 Using max entropy ratio of recurrence plot to measure electrocorticogram changes in epilepsy patients
by Yan, Jiaqing & Wang, Yinghua & Ouyang, Gaoxiang & Yu, Tao & Li, Xiaoli
- 117-127 Cross-correlation analysis between Chinese TF contracts and treasury ETF based on high-frequency data
by Zhou, Yu & Chen, Shi
- 128-136 Concentration of diffusional particles in viscous boundary sublayer of turbulent flow
by Belan, S.
- 137-148 Weighted permutation entropy based on different symbolic approaches for financial time series
by Yin, Yi & Shang, Pengjian
- 149-160 Long memory volatility of gold price returns: How strong is the evidence from distinct economic cycles?
by Bentes, Sonia R.
- 161-169 Cooperative behavior and phase transitions in co-evolving stag hunt game
by Zhang, W. & Li, Y.S. & Xu, C. & Hui, P.M.
- 170-178 Stochastic differential equations applied to the study of geophysical and financial time series
by Mariani, Maria C. & Tweneboah, Osei K.
- 179-191 Landau levels for discrete-time quantum walks in artificial magnetic fields
by Arnault, Pablo & Debbasch, Fabrice
- 192-199 Friendship-based partner switching promotes cooperation in heterogeneous populations
by Chen, Wei & Wu, Te & Li, Zhiwu & Wang, Long
- 200-211 Synchronization of fractional-order colored dynamical networks via open-plus-closed-loop control
by Yang, Lixin & Jiang, Jun & Liu, Xiaojun
- 212-220 Optimal network topology for structural robustness based on natural connectivity
by Peng, Guan-sheng & Wu, Jun
- 221-230 Fractal scaling in bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus) echolocation: A case study
by Perisho, Shaun T. & Kelty-Stephen, Damian G. & Hajnal, Alen & Houser, Dorian & Kuczaj II, Stan A.
- 231-245 Chain of kinetic equations for the distribution functions of particles in simple liquid taking into account nonlinear hydrodynamic fluctuations
by Hlushak, Petro & Tokarchuk, Mykhailo
- 246-253 Classical convergence versus Zipf rank approach: Evidence from China’s local-level data
by Tang, Pan & Zhang, Ying & Baaquie, Belal E. & Podobnik, Boris
- 254-262 Structural diversity effects of multilayer networks on the threshold of interacting epidemics
by Wang, Weihong & Chen, MingMing & Min, Yong & Jin, Xiaogang
- 263-271 An analysis of rumor propagation based on propagation force
by Zhao, Zhen-jun & Liu, Yong-mei & Wang, Ke-xi
- 272-285 The Lagrangian coordinate system and what it means for two-dimensional crowd flow models
by van Wageningen-Kessels, Femke & Leclercq, Ludovic & Daamen, Winnie & Hoogendoorn, Serge P.
- 286-295 Bipartite separability of symmetric N-qubit noisy states using conditional quantum relative Tsallis entropy
by Nayak, Anantha S. & Sudha, & Rajagopal, A.K. & Usha Devi, A.R.
- 296-308 Effect of the spatial autocorrelation of empty sites on the evolution of cooperation
by Zhang, Hui & Wang, Li & Hou, Dongshuang
- 309-315 The small world phenomenon and assortative mixing in Polish corporate board and director networks
by Sankowska, Anna & Siudak, Dariusz
- 316-323 Social consensus and tipping points with opinion inertia
by Doyle, C. & Sreenivasan, S. & Szymanski, B.K. & Korniss, G.
- 324-332 Thermal and electrical properties of a solid through Fibonacci oscillators
by Marinho, André A. & Brito, Francisco A. & Chesman, Carlos
- 333-346 Stability of coaxial jets confined in a tube with heat and mass transfer
by Mohanta, Lokanath & Cheung, Fan-Bill & Bajorek, Stephen M.
- 347-354 Dimer problem for some three dimensional lattice graphs
by Lin, Fenggen & Chen, Ailian & Lai, Jiangzhou
- 355-357 The apparent fine-tuning of the cosmological, gravitational and fine structure constants
by Eaves, Laurence
- 358-371 Multivalued behavior for a two-level system using Homotopy Analysis Method
by Aquino, A.I. & Bo-ot, L.Ma.T.
- 372-379 The threshold of a stochastic SIVS epidemic model with nonlinear saturated incidence
by Zhao, Dianli & Zhang, Tiansi & Yuan, Sanling
- 380-384 Quantitative patterns in drone wars
by Garcia-Bernardo, Javier & Dodds, Peter Sheridan & Johnson, Neil F.
- 385-398 Magnetic properties of a diluted spin-1/2 Ising nanocube
by El Hamri, M. & Bouhou, S. & Essaoudi, I. & Ainane, A. & Ahuja, R.
- 399-405 Dynamics of nonclassical correlations via local quantum uncertainty for atom and field interacting into a lossy cavity QED
by Sales, J.S. & Cardoso, W.B. & Avelar, A.T. & de Almeida, N.G.
- 406-414 An efficient approach to study the pulsatile blood flow in femoral and coronary arteries by Differential Quadrature Method
by Ghasemi, Seiyed E. & Hatami, M. & Hatami, J. & Sahebi, S.A.R. & Ganji, D.D.
- 415-422 Evolution of popularity in given names
by Lee, Mi Jin & Jo, Woo Seong & Yi, Il Gu & Baek, Seung Ki & Kim, Beom Jun
- 423-438 An analysis of pileup accidents in highway systems
by Chang, Jau-Yang & Lai, Wun-Cing
- 439-450 A causality between fund performance and stock market
by Kim, Ho-Yong & Kwon, Okyu & Oh, Gabjin
- 451-459 Local modularity for community detection in complex networks
by Xiang, Ju & Hu, Tao & Zhang, Yan & Hu, Ke & Li, Jian-Ming & Xu, Xiao-Ke & Liu, Cui-Cui & Chen, Shi
- 460-466 Pattern dynamics in a vegetation model with time delay
by Xie, Bo-li
- 467-476 Minimum structural controllability problems of complex networks
by Yin, Hongli & Zhang, Siying
- 477-485 Homogeneous cooling state of frictionless rod particles
by Rubio-Largo, S.M. & Alonso-Marroquin, F. & Weinhart, T. & Luding, S. & Hidalgo, R.C.
- 486-494 Quasistatic packings of droplets in flat microfluidic channels
by Kadivar, Erfan
- 495-517 A correspondence principle
by Hughes, Barry D. & Ninham, Barry W.
- 518-525 Fractal behavior of traffic volume on urban expressway through adaptive fractal analysis
by He, Hong-di & Wang, Jun-li & Wei, Hai-rui & Ye, Cheng & Ding, Yi
- 526-536 How to keep punishment to maintain cooperation: Introducing social vaccine
by Yamamoto, Hitoshi & Okada, Isamu
- 537-542 Link prediction based on local information considering preferential attachment
by Zeng, Shan
- 543-554 Why does the Euro fail? The DCCA approach
by Ferreira, Paulo & Dionísio, Andreia & Zebende, G.F.
- 555-567 The evolution of Zipf’s law indicative of city development
by Chen, Yanguang
- 568-582 Partition signed social networks via clustering dynamics
by Wu, Jianshe & Zhang, Long & Li, Yong & Jiao, Yang
- 583-594 Novel indexes based on network structure to indicate financial market
by Zhong, Tao & Peng, Qinke & Wang, Xiao & Zhang, Jing
2016, Volume 442, Issue C
- 1-13 A novel difference between strong liquids and fragile liquids in their dynamics near the glass transition
by Tokuyama, Michio & Enda, Shohei & Kawamura, Junichi
- 14-21 Population extinction in an inhomogeneous host–pathogen model
by Bagarti, Trilochan
- 22-35 Tri-critical behavior of the Blume–Emery–Griffiths model on a Kagomé lattice: Effective-field theory and Rigorous bounds
by Santos, Jander P. & Sá Barreto, F.C.
- 36-49 Modeling and predicting the Spanish Bachillerato academic results over the next few years using a random network model
by Cortés, J.-C. & Colmenar, J.-M. & Hidalgo, J.-I. & Sánchez-Sánchez, A. & Santonja, F.-J. & Villanueva, R.-J.
- 50-66 Financial technical indicator based on chaotic bagging predictors for adaptive stock selection in Japanese and American markets
by Suzuki, Tomoya & Ohkura, Yuushi
- 67-73 Compositional segmentation and complexity measurement in stock indices
by Wang, Haifeng & Shang, Pengjian & Xia, Jianan
- 74-81 Optimal attack strategy of complex networks based on tabu search
by Deng, Ye & Wu, Jun & Tan, Yue-jin
- 82-90 Cross-correlation analysis of stock markets using EMD and EEMD
by Xu, Mengjia & Shang, Pengjian & Lin, Aijing
- 91-99 Maximum entropy spectral analysis for streamflow forecasting
by Cui, Huijuan & Singh, Vijay P.
- 100-109 Identification of efficient observers for locating spreading source in complex networks
by Zhang, Xizhe & Zhang, Yubo & Lv, Tianyang & Yin, Ying
- 110-121 Lattice-free models of directed cell motility
by Irons, Carolyn & Plank, Michael J. & Simpson, Matthew J.
- 122-130 Traffic dispersion through a series of signals with irregular split
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 131-136 Traffic jam at adjustable tollgates controlled by line length
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 137-148 Application of renormalization group corrected coupling parameter expansion method to square well fluids
by Sai Venkata Ramana, A.
- 149-155 Characterizing cerebrovascular dynamics with the wavelet-based multifractal formalism
by Pavlov, A.N. & Abdurashitov, A.S. & Sindeeva, O.A. & Sindeev, S.S. & Pavlova, O.N. & Shihalov, G.M. & Semyachkina-Glushkovskaya, O.V.
- 156-168 Percolation phase diagrams for multi-phase models built on the overlapping sphere model
by Garboczi, E.J.
- 169-181 Invariant features of spatial inequality in consumption: The case of India
by Chatterjee, Arnab & Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Ghosh, Asim & Chakraborti, Anirban & Nandi, Tushar K.
- 182-192 Identifying overlapping communities in networks using evolutionary method
by Zhan, Weihua & Guan, Jihong & Chen, Huahui & Niu, Jun & Jin, Guang
- 193-196 The power law distribution for lower tail cities in India
by Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff & Danforth, Diana & Akhundjanov, Sherzod
- 197-202 A new car-following model with the consideration of incorporating timid and aggressive driving behaviors
by Peng, Guanghan & He, Hongdi & Lu, Wei-Zhen
- 203-213 Highly flexible distributions to fit multiple frequency financial returns
by BenSaïda, Ahmed & Slim, Skander
- 214-223 Stochastic Lotka–Volterra equations: A model of lagged diffusion of technology in an interconnected world
by Chakrabarti, Anindya S.
- 224-238 Experimental study of pedestrian inflow in a room with a separate entrance and exit
by Liu, Xiaodong & Song, Weiguo & Fu, Libi & Fang, Zhiming
- 239-251 Cascade failure analysis of power grid using new load distribution law and node removal rule
by Ren, Hai-Peng & Song, Jihong & Yang, Rong & Baptista, Murilo S. & Grebogi, Celso
- 252-260 Asymmetric multiscale detrended fluctuation analysis of California electricity spot price
by Fan, Qingju
- 261-267 Dynamics of water clusters in solution with LiCl
by Corsaro, Carmelo & Mallamace, Domenico & Cicero, Nicola & Vasi, Sebastiano & Dugo, Giacomo & Mallamace, Francesco
- 268-275 Feature of topological properties in an earthquake network
by Min, Seungsik & Chang, Ki-Ho & Kim, Kyungsik & Lee, Yung-Seop
- 276-283 Effect of random field disorder on the first order transition in p-spin interaction model
by Sumedha, & Singh, Sushant K.
- 284-299 Statistical mechanics of ontology based annotations
by Hoyle, David C. & Brass, Andrew
- 300-311 Topological properties and community detection of venture capital network: Evidence from China
by Jin, Yonghong & Zhang, Qi & Li, Sai-Ping
- 312-320 The long memory and the transaction cost in financial markets
by Li, Daye & Nishimura, Yusaku & Men, Ming
- 321-328 Magnetic field effect on charged Brownian swimmers
by Sandoval, M. & Velasco, R.M. & Jiménez-Aquino, J.I.
- 329-342 Systemic risk measures
by Guerra, Solange Maria & Silva, Thiago Christiano & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda & de Souza Penaloza, Rodrigo Andrés & de Castro Miranda, Rodrigo César
- 343-349 Analysis of speech signals’ characteristics based on MF-DFA with moving overlapping windows
by Zhao, Huan & He, Shaofang
- 350-358 GENERIC framework for the Fokker–Planck equation
by Hoyuelos, Miguel
- 359-372 Activist model of political party growth
by Jeffs, Rebecca A. & Hayward, John & Roach, Paul A. & Wyburn, John
- 373-379 Controllable quantum correlation of the Heisenberg models with inhomogeneous magnetic field
by Shi, Jia-Dong & Ma, Wen-Chao & Song, Xue-Ke & Wang, Dong & Ye, Liu
- 380-387 Exact solution of Schrodinger equation for two state problem with time dependent coupling
by Diwaker, & Panda, Bandhan & Chakraborty, Aniruddha
- 388-396 Interdependency enriches the spatial reciprocity in prisoner’s dilemma game on weighted networks
by Meng, Xiaokun & Sun, Shiwen & Li, Xiaoxuan & Wang, Li & Xia, Chengyi & Sun, Junqing
- 397-408 Necessity of guides in pedestrian emergency evacuation
by Yang, Xiaoxia & Dong, Hairong & Yao, Xiuming & Sun, Xubin & Wang, Qianling & Zhou, Min
- 409-416 Head-on collision of two ion-acoustic solitary waves in plasmas with electrons described by Tsallis distribution
by Merriche, Abderrzak & Ait Gougam, Leila & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 417-428 Modeling, analysis, and simulation of the co-development of road networks and vehicle ownership
by Xu, Mingtao & Ye, Zhirui & Shan, Xiaofeng
- 429-435 Optimal weight based on energy imbalance and utility maximization
by Sun, Ruoyan
- 436-457 Residence time estimates for asymmetric simple exclusion dynamics on strips
by Cirillo, Emilio N.M. & Krehel, Oleh & Muntean, Adrian & van Santen, Rutger & Sengar, Aditya
- 458-466 Role extraction in complex networks and its application in control of networks
by Zhou, Mingyang & He, Xingsheng & Fu, Zhongqian & Zhuo, Zhao
- 467-485 “Phase diagram” of a mean field game
by Swiecicki, Igor & Gobron, Thierry & Ullmo, Denis
- 486-497 The role of the number of degrees of freedom and chaos in macroscopic irreversibility
by Cerino, L. & Cecconi, F. & Cencini, M. & Vulpiani, A.
- 498-509 Modulated charge patterns and noise effect in a twisted DNA model with solvent interaction
by Tabi, C.B. & Dang Koko, A. & Oumarou Doko, R. & Ekobena Fouda, H.P. & Kofané, T.C.
- 510-522 A practical numerical scheme for the ternary Cahn–Hilliard system with a logarithmic free energy
by Jeong, Darae & Kim, Junseok
- 523-531 Predicting item popularity: Analysing local clustering behaviour of users
by Liebig, Jessica & Rao, Asha
- 532-540 Stabilization effect of multiple drivers’ desired velocities in car-following theory
by Zhang, Geng & Zhao, Min & Sun, Di-Hua & Liu, Wei-Ning & Li, Hua-Min
2016, Volume 441, Issue C
- 1-14 An endogenous model of the credit network
by He, Jianmin & Sui, Xin & Li, Shouwei
- 15-22 Consideration of fractal and ion–water cooperative interactions in aqueous Na2SO4 and K2SO4 solutions by dielectric relaxation spectroscopy
by Liu, Shuang & Jia, Guo-zhu & Zhang, Shu
- 23-31 Extensivity of Rényi entropy for the Laplace–de Finetti distribution
by Bergeron, H. & Curado, E.M.F. & Gazeau, J.P. & Rodrigues, Ligia M.C.S.
- 32-39 Transitions induced by cross-correlated bounded noises and time delay in a genotype selection model
by Liu, Pei & Ning, Li Juan
- 40-50 Thermodynamics of inequalities: From precariousness to economic stratification
by Smerlak, Matteo
- 51-61 Comparison study of the reactive and predictive dynamic models for pedestrian flow
by Jiang, Yan-Qun & Zhang, Wei & Zhou, Shu-Guang
- 62-68 A diffusion perspective on temporal networks: A case study on a supermarket
by Deng, Shiguo & Qiu, Lu & Yang, Yue & Yang, Huijie
- 69-80 Multipath Metropolis simulation: An application to the classical Heisenberg model
by Rakić, Predrag S. & Radošević, Slobodan M. & Mali, Petar M. & Stričević, Lazar M. & Petrić, Tara D.
- 81-84 Density: A measure of the diversity of concepts addressed in semantic networks
by Pereira, H.B.B. & Fadigas, I.S. & Monteiro, R.L.S. & Cordeiro, A.J.A. & Moret, M.A.
- 85-92 Empirical study on a directed and weighted bus transport network in China
by Feng, Shumin & Hu, Baoyu & Nie, Cen & Shen, Xianghao
- 93-99 Exact results for the jammed state of binary mixtures of superdisks on the plane
by Švrakić, N.M. & Aleksić, Branislav N. & Belić, Milivoj R.
- 100-120 Estimation of nonlinearities from pseudodynamic and dynamic responses of bridge structures using the Delay Vector Variance method
by Jaksic, Vesna & Mandic, Danilo P. & Karoumi, Raid & Basu, Bidroha & Pakrashi, Vikram
- 121-130 Theory of feedback controlled brain stimulations for Parkinson’s disease
by Sanzeni, A. & Celani, A. & Tiana, G. & Vergassola, M.
- 131-140 On the phase diagram of the anisotropic XY chain in transverse magnetic field
by Maciążek, Tomasz & Wojtkiewicz, Jacek
- 141-150 Holographic considerations on non-gaussian statistics and gravothermal catastrophe
by Abreu, Everton M.C. & Neto, Jorge Ananias & Barboza Jr., Edesio M. & C. Nunes, Rafael
- 151-157 Human activity under high pressure: A case study on fluctuation scaling of air traffic controller’s communication behaviors
by Wang, Yanjun & Zhang, Qiqian & Zhu, Chenping & Hu, Minghua & Duong, Vu
- 158-172 Role of temperature in the theoretical analysis of holmium pnictides
by Bhardwaj, Purvee & Singh, Sadhna
- 173-191 Value-at-Risk forecasts by a spatiotemporal model in Chinese stock market
by Gong, Pu & Weng, Yingliang
- 192-198 The effects of online social networks on tacit knowledge transmission
by Zhu, Hong-Miao & Zhang, Sheng-Tai & Jin, Zhen