Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2015, Volume 421, Issue C
- 180-186 Opinion dynamics in networks with common-neighbors-based connections
by Wang, Huanjing & Shang, Lihui
- 187-207 Evidence of economic regularities and disparities of Italian regions from aggregated tax income size data
by Cerqueti, Roy & Ausloos, Marcel
- 208-217 A positivity property of the dimer entropy of graphs
by Butera, P. & Federbush, P. & Pernici, M.
- 218-222 On the interplay between short and long term memory in the power-law cross-correlations setting
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 223-232 Logistic growth for the Nuzi cuneiform tablets: Analyzing family networks in ancient Mesopotamia
by Ueda, Sumie & Makino, Kumi & Itoh, Yoshiaki & Tsuchiya, Takashi
- 233-248 Overlapping community identification approach in online social networks
by Zhang, Xuewu & You, Huangbin & Zhu, William & Qiao, Shaojie & Li, Jianwu & Gutierrez, Louis Alberto & Zhang, Zhuo & Fan, Xinnan
- 249-260 Jamming transitions and the effect of interruption probability in a lattice traffic flow model with passing
by Redhu, Poonam & Gupta, Arvind Kumar
- 261-268 Percolation of dimers irreversibly adsorbed on heterogeneous surfaces
by Gimenez, M.C. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J.
- 269-278 Multidimensional ion-acoustic solitary waves and shocks in quantum plasmas
by Misra, A.P. & Sahu, Biswajit
- 279-285 Control of tissue growth by locally produced activator: Liver regeneration
by Zhdanov, Vladimir P.
- 286-299 Stochastic modeling of MHD turbulence in magnetized plasma
by Nassiri-Mofakham, Nora
- 300-315 Hopf bifurcation and harvesting control of a bioeconomic plankton model with delay and diffusion terms
by Zhao, Hongyong & Huang, Xuanxuan & Zhang, Xuebing
- 316-329 New effective field theory for the Ashkin–Teller model
by Santos, Jander P. & Sá Barreto, F.C.
- 330-342 Fractional Liouville equation on lattice phase-space
by Tarasov, Vasily E.
- 343-346 Universal clustering structure and C≈0.85 scaling in complex earthquake networks
by Abe, Sumiyoshi & Suzuki, Norikazu
- 347-354 Random coupling strength-induced synchronization transitions in neuronal network with delayed electrical and chemical coupling
by Wu, Yanan & Gong, Yubing & Wang, Qi
- 355-359 The influence of adsorption orientation on the statistical mechanics model of type I antifreeze protein: The coverage rate
by Li, Li-Fen & Liang, X.X.
- 360-376 A Tsallis entropy-based redundancy measure for water distribution networks
by Singh, Vijay P. & Oh, Juik
- 377-387 Exploring the WTI crude oil price bubble process using the Markov regime switching model
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wang, Jing
- 388-400 Quantifying higher-order correlations in a neuronal pool
by Montangie, Lisandro & Montani, Fernando
- 401-411 Lattice hydrodynamic modeling of two-lane traffic flow with timid and aggressive driving behavior
by Sharma, Sapna
- 412-429 Codifference as a practical tool to measure interdependence
by Wyłomańska, Agnieszka & Chechkin, Aleksei & Gajda, Janusz & Sokolov, Igor M.
- 430-442 The concept exploration model and an application
by Zhang, Yin & Gao, Kening & Zhang, Bin
- 443-454 The effectiveness of China’s RMB exchange rate reforms: An insight from multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis
by Qin, Jing & Lu, Xinsheng & Zhou, Ying & Qu, Ling
- 455-462 Delayed feedback and detection of weak periodic signals in a stochastic Hodgkin–Huxley neuron
by Yilmaz, Ergin & Ozer, Mahmut
- 463-472 Modulational instability of electron-acoustic waves in a plasma with Cairns–Tsallis distributed electrons
by Merriche, Abderrzak & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 473-487 Nonlinearity in high-frequency stock returns: Evidence from the Athens Stock Exchange
by Anagnostidis, Panagiotis & Emmanouilides, Christos J.
- 488-509 Sector dominance ratio analysis of financial markets
by Uechi, Lisa & Akutsu, Tatsuya & Stanley, H. Eugene & Marcus, Alan J. & Kenett, Dror Y.
- 510-521 Overlapping community detection using neighborhood ratio matrix
by Eustace, Justine & Wang, Xingyuan & Cui, Yaozu
- 522-532 A two-dimensional non-Markovian random walk leading to anomalous diffusion
by da Silva, M.A.A. & Viswanathan, G.M. & Cressoni, J.C.
- 533-540 Investigation of dynamics of a virus–antivirus model in complex network
by Ren, Jianguo & Xu, Yonghong & Liu, Jiming
- 541-547 Site-dependent organization structure of seismic microtremors
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Alcaz, Vasile & Ilies, Ion
- 548-561 Correlation identities and rigorous upper bounds on the critical temperature for the spin-1 Blume–Capel model on a Kagome lattice
by Santos, Jander P. & Sá Barreto, F.C.
- 562-570 Large deviations estimates for the multiscale analysis of traffic speed time series
by Shi, Wenbin & Shang, Pengjian & Wang, Jing
- 571-582 Dynamics of a stochastic Holling II one-predator two-prey system with jumps
by Zhang, Xinhong & Li, Wenxue & Liu, Meng & Wang, Ke
- 583-593 EMD based refined composite multiscale entropy analysis of complex signals
by Wang, Jing & Shang, Pengjian & Xia, Jianan & Shi, Wenbin
- 594-604 The effect of stepping on pedestrian trajectories
by Seitz, Michael J. & Dietrich, Felix & Köster, Gerta
2015, Volume 420, Issue C
- 1-7 Maximum Entropy Principle and the Higgs boson mass
by Alves, Alexandre & Dias, Alex G. & da Silva, Roberto
- 8-13 Synchronization by small time delays
by Pruessner, G. & Cheang, S. & Jensen, H.J.
- 14-22 A closed solution to the Fokker–Planck equation applied to forecasting
by Montagnon, Chris
- 23-27 Thermodynamic scaling law for the diffusion coefficient in hard-sphere system
by Bomont, Jean-Marc & Bretonnet, Jean-Louis
- 28-40 Simulation and analysis of congestion risk during escalator transfers using a modified social force model
by Li, Wenhang & Gong, Jianhua & Yu, Ping & Shen, Shen & Li, Rong & Duan, Qishen
- 41-48 The stationary state and gravitational temperature in a pure self-gravitating system
by Zheng, Yahui & Du, Jiulin
- 49-58 Modeling sediment concentration in debris flow by Tsallis entropy
by Singh, Vijay P. & Cui, Huijuan
- 59-72 Statistical analysis on the evolution of OpenStreetMap road networks in Beijing
by Zhao, Pengxiang & Jia, Tao & Qin, Kun & Shan, Jie & Jiao, Chenjing
- 73-84 Mass media and heterogeneous bounds of confidence in continuous opinion dynamics
by Pineda, M. & Buendía, G.M.
- 85-97 Community-based immunization in opportunistic social networks
by Yuan, Peiyan & Tang, Shaojie
- 98-107 Attack tolerance of correlated time-varying social networks with well-defined communities
by Sur, Souvik & Ganguly, Niloy & Mukherjee, Animesh
- 108-115 The effects of time-dependent delays on global stability of stochastic Lotka–Volterra competitive model
by Liu, Qun
- 116-123 Improved SPC force field of water based on the dielectric constant: SPC/ε
by Fuentes-Azcatl, Raúl & Mendoza, Noé & Alejandre, José
- 124-133 SMG: Fast scalable greedy algorithm for influence maximization in social networks
by Heidari, Mehdi & Asadpour, Masoud & Faili, Hesham
- 134-147 A comparative analysis of intra-city human mobility by taxi
by Wang, Wenjun & Pan, Lin & Yuan, Ning & Zhang, Sen & Liu, Dong
- 148-163 Homophyly/kinship hypothesis: Natural communities, and predicting in networks
by Li, Angsheng & Li, Jiankou & Pan, Yicheng
- 164-178 Influence of the exits’ configuration on evacuation process in a room without obstacle
by Huan-Huan, Tian & Li-Yun, Dong & Yu, Xue
- 179-189 On possible origins of trends in financial market price changes
by Murakami, Ryo & Nakamura, Tomomichi & Kimura, Shin & Manabe, Masashi & Tanizawa, Toshihiro
- 190-199 Method to characterize collective impact of factors on indoor air
by Szczurek, Andrzej & Maciejewska, Monika & Teuerle, Marek & Wyłomańska, Agnieszka
- 200-211 Thermodynamic model of social influence on two-dimensional square lattice: Case for two features
by Genzor, Jozef & Bužek, Vladimír & Gendiar, Andrej
- 212-220 3D effects of the entropic force
by Plastino, A. & Rocca, M.C. & Ferri, G.L.
- 221-228 Multiscale multifractal diffusion entropy analysis of financial time series
by Huang, Jingjing & Shang, Pengjian
- 229-245 Density of states of the XY model: An energy landscape approach
by Nardini, Cesare & Nerattini, Rachele & Casetti, Lapo
- 246-257 Accurate calculation of second virial coefficient of the Exp-6 potential and its application
by Mamedov, B.A. & Somuncu, E.
- 258-264 Enhanced detection of aldehydes in Extra-Virgin Olive Oil by means of band selective NMR spectroscopy
by Dugo, Giacomo & Rotondo, Archimede & Mallamace, Domenico & Cicero, Nicola & Salvo, Andrea & Rotondo, Enrico & Corsaro, Carmelo
- 265-276 Probabilistic characterization of nonlinear systems under α-stable white noise via complex fractional moments
by Alotta, G. & Di Paola, M.
- 277-283 Weighted k-shell decomposition for complex networks based on potential edge weights
by Wei, Bo & Liu, Jie & Wei, Daijun & Gao, Cai & Deng, Yong
- 284-293 Co-occurrence network analysis of modern Chinese poems
by Liang, Wei & Wang, Yanli & Shi, Yuming & Chen, Guanrong
- 294-303 A floor field cellular automaton for crowd evacuation considering different walking abilities
by Fu, Zhijian & Zhou, Xiaodong & Zhu, Kongjin & Chen, Yanqiu & Zhuang, Yifan & Hu, Yuqi & Yang, Lizhong & Chen, Changkun & Li, Jian
- 304-314 Simple stochastic order-book model of swarm behavior in continuous double auction
by Ichiki, Shingo & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
- 315-323 Co-occurrence network analysis of Chinese and English poems
by Liang, Wei & Wang, Yanli & Shi, Yuming & Chen, Guanrong
- 324-330 Entanglement witness for spin glass
by Koh, C.Y. & Kwek, L.C.
2015, Volume 419, Issue C
- 1-6 Chain-reaction crash in traffic flow controlled by taillights
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 7-13 Protecting entanglement under depolarizing noise environment by using weak measurements
by He, Juan & Ye, Liu
- 14-22 Evolution of cooperation driven by incremental learning
by Li, Pei & Duan, Haibin
- 23-28 Analysis of natural time domain entropy fluctuations of synthetic seismicity generated by a simple stick–slip system with asperities
by Vargas, C.A. & Flores-Márquez, E.L. & Ramírez-Rojas, A. & Telesca, L.
- 29-39 A new method to construct co-author networks
by Liu, Jie & Li, Yunpeng & Ruan, Zichan & Fu, Guangyuan & Chen, Xiaowu & Sadiq, Rehan & Deng, Yong
- 40-47 Morisita-based space-clustering analysis of Swiss seismicity
by Telesca, Luciano & Golay, Jean & Kanevski, Mikhail
- 48-54 Inferring overlapping community structure with degree-corrected block model
by Qu, Yingfei & Shi, Weiren & Shi, Xin
- 55-63 An information propagation model considering incomplete reading behavior in microblog
by Su, Qiang & Huang, Jiajia & Zhao, Xiande
- 64-74 A microscopic study of the fitness-dependent topology of the world trade network
by Hoppe, K. & Rodgers, G.J.
- 75-79 Critical temperature of the Ising ferromagnet on the fcc, hcp, and dhcp lattices
by Yu, Unjong
- 80-94 Structural link prediction based on ant colony approach in social networks
by Sherkat, Ehsan & Rahgozar, Maseud & Asadpour, Masoud
- 95-107 Waiting pedestrians in the social force model
by Johansson, Fredrik & Peterson, Anders & Tapani, Andreas
- 108-114 Optimality problem of network topology in stocks market analysis
by Djauhari, Maman Abdurachman & Gan, Siew Lee
- 115-121 Quanta and entropy generation
by Lucia, Umberto
- 122-127 An autocatalytic network model for stock markets
by Caetano, Marco Antonio Leonel & Yoneyama, Takashi
- 128-133 Finding topological center of a geographic space via road network
by Gao, Liang & Miao, Yanan & Qin, Yuhao & Zhao, Xiaomei & Gao, Zi-You
- 134-144 Inequalities between ground-state energies of Heisenberg models
by Wojtkiewicz, Jacek & Skolasiński, Rafał
- 145-152 A three-state dynamical model for religious affiliation
by McCartney, Mark & Glass, David H.
- 153-157 Characterization of invariant patterns in a slowly rotated granular tumbler
by Reyes, Leonardo & Pérez, Oscar & Colonnello, Claudia & Goncalves, Angélica & Barros, Haydn & Sánchez, Iván & Gutiérrez, Gustavo
- 158-170 The troika of business cycle, efficiency and volatility. An East Asian perspective
by Arshad, Shaista & Rizvi, Syed Aun R.
- 171-182 Epidemic spreading on complex networks with overlapping and non-overlapping community structure
by Shang, Jiaxing & Liu, Lianchen & Li, Xin & Xie, Feng & Wu, Cheng
- 183-195 Comparing numerical integration schemes for time-continuous car-following models
by Treiber, Martin & Kanagaraj, Venkatesan
- 196-202 Continuous transforming the BTW to the Manna model
by Asasi, H. & Moghimi-Araghi, S. & Najafi, M.N.
- 203-214 Intra-day response of foreign exchange markets after the Tohoku-Oki earthquake
by Nakano, Shuhei & Hirata, Yoshito & Iwayama, Koji & Aihara, Kazuyuki
- 215-220 An alternative way to track the hot money in turbulent times
by Sensoy, Ahmet
- 221-233 Variable diffusion in stock market fluctuations
by Hua, Jia-Chen & Chen, Lijian & Falcon, Liberty & McCauley, Joseph L. & Gunaratne, Gemunu H.
- 234-240 Phase diagram of the mixed Ising model with Fe4N structure under a time-dependent oscillating magnetic field
by Shi, Xiaoling & Zhao, Jie & Xu, Xingguang
- 241-259 Why is no financial crisis a dress rehearsal for the next? Exploring contagious heterogeneities across major Asian stock markets
by Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Masih, Rumi & Masih, A. Mansur M.
- 260-267 Predicting link directions using local directed path
by Wang, Xiaojie & Zhang, Xue & Zhao, Chengli & Xie, Zheng & Zhang, Shengjun & Yi, Dongyun
- 268-276 Examining a scaled dynamical system of telomere shortening
by Cyrenne, Benoit M. & Gooding, Robert J.
- 277-292 Did the ever dead outnumber the living and when? A birth-and-death approach
by Avan, Jean & Grosjean, Nicolas & Huillet, Thierry
- 293-300 Effects of on-ramp on the fuel consumption of the vehicles on the main road under car-following model
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Li, Jin-Gang & Yang, Shi-Chun & Shang, Hua-Yan
- 301-306 Whether information network supplements friendship network
by Miao, Lili & Zhang, Qian-Ming & Nie, Da-Cheng & Cai, Shi-Min
- 307-317 Spike coherence and synchronization on Newman–Watts small-world neuronal networks modulated by spike-timing-dependent plasticity
by Yu, Haitao & Guo, Xinmeng & Wang, Jiang & Deng, Bin & Wei, Xile
- 318-327 Econophysics: A challenge to econometricians
by Zapart, Christopher A.
- 328-334 Effect of salt concentration on the stability of heterogeneous DNA
by Singh, Amar & Singh, Navin
- 335-348 Simulation model of bi-directional pedestrian considering potential effect ahead and behind
by Zhang, Qi
- 349-355 Emergence of bistable states and phase diagrams of traffic flow at an unsignalized intersection
by Li, Qi-Lang & Jiang, Rui & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 356-372 Community-based complex cloud data center
by Filiposka, Sonja & Juiz, Carlos
- 373-384 Exact solution of Smoluchowski’s equation for reorientational motion in Maier–Saupe potential
by Sitnitsky, A.E.
- 385-394 Stochastic modeling of stock price process induced from the conjugate heat equation
by Paeng, Seong-Hun
- 395-407 Evidence of multifractality from CEE exchange rates against Euro
by Caraiani, Petre & Haven, Emmanuel
- 408-416 Community detection by fuzzy clustering
by Sun, Peng Gang
- 417-428 A detrended cross-correlation analysis of meteorological and API data in Nanjing, China
by Shen, Chen-hua & Li, Chao-ling & Si, Ya-li
- 429-436 Knowledge diffusion in the collaboration hypernetwork
by Yang, Guang-Yong & Hu, Zhao-Long & Liu, Jian-Guo
- 437-443 Majority-vote model on a dynamic small-world network
by Stone, Thomas E. & McKay, Susan R.
- 444-456 Nonlinear joint dynamics between prices of crude oil and refined products
by Zhang, Tao & Ma, Guofeng & Liu, Guangsheng
- 457-463 Bottom stresses of static packing of granular chains
by Wen, PingPing & Wang, Guan & Hao, Degan & Zheng, Ning & Li, Liangsheng & Shi, Qingfan
- 464-469 Analyzing the financial crisis using the entropy density function
by Oh, Gabjin & Kim, Ho-yong & Ahn, Seok-Won & Kwak, Wooseop
- 470-478 No-arbitrage, leverage and completeness in a fractional volatility model
by Vilela Mendes, R. & Oliveira, M.J. & Rodrigues, A.M.
- 479-486 Networks model of the East Turkistan terrorism
by Li, Ben-xian & Zhu, Jun-fang & Wang, Shun-guo
- 487-497 Pattern formation and Turing instability in an activator–inhibitor system with power-law coupling
by dos S. Silva, F.A. & Viana, R.L. & Lopes, S.R.
- 498-505 Motif for controllable toggle switch in gene regulatory networks
by Zhao, Chen & Bin, Ao & Ye, Weiming & Fan, Ying & Di, Zengru
- 506-512 A new perspective to formulate a dissipative thermo field dynamics
by Hashizume, Yoichiro & Suzuki, Masuo & Okamura, Soichiro
- 513-525 Finite sample properties of power-law cross-correlations estimators
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 526-536 Stability analysis of an extended intelligent driver model and its simulations under open boundary condition
by Li, Zhipeng & Li, Wenzhong & Xu, Shangzhi & Qian, Yeqing
- 537-545 Locating inefficient links in a large-scale transportation network
by Sun, Li & Liu, Like & Xu, Zhongzhi & Jie, Yang & Wei, Dong & Wang, Pu
- 546-557 What are Chinese talking about in hot weibos?
by Li, Yuan & Gao, Haoyu & Yang, Mingmin & Guan, Wanqiu & Ma, Haixin & Qian, Weining & Cao, Zhigang & Yang, Xiaoguang
- 558-565 Opinion dynamics of modified Hegselmann–Krause model in a group-based population with heterogeneous bounded confidence
by Fu, Guiyuan & Zhang, Weidong & Li, Zhijun
- 566-574 Influence of dynamic immunization on epidemic spreading in networks
by Wu, Qingchu & Fu, Xinchu & Jin, Zhen & Small, Michael
- 575-584 Unveiling correlations between financial variables and topological metrics of trading networks: Evidence from a stock and its warrant
by Li, Ming-Xia & Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Xie, Wen-Jie & Xiong, Xiong & Zhang, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 585-593 Epidemic threshold determined by the first moments of network with alternating degree distributions
by Li, Kezan & Zhang, Haifeng & Fu, Xinchu & Ding, Yong & Small, Michael
- 594-602 Numerical determination of hitting time distributions from their Laplace transforms: One dimensional diffusions
by Gzyl, Henryk & ter Horst, Enrique & Villasana, Minaya
- 603-611 Predicting fracture of mortar beams under three-point bending using non-extensive statistical modeling of electric emissions
by Stergiopoulos, Ch. & Stavrakas, I. & Triantis, D. & Vallianatos, F. & Stonham, J.
- 612-621 Galilean DKP theory and Bose–Einstein condensation
by Abreu, L.M. & Gadelha, Alexandre L. & Pimentel, B.M. & Santos, E.S.
- 622-629 Vulnerability of complex networks under path-based attacks
by Pu, Cun-Lai & Cui, Wei
- 630-641 Is there any connection between the network morphology and the fluctuations of the stock market index?
by Stefan, F.M. & Atman, A.P.F.
- 642-650 Role of human moving on city spatial evolution
by Zhao, F.X. & Wu, J.J. & Sun, H.J. & Gao, Z.Y.
- 651-658 Effect of extreme data loss on heart rate signals quantified by entropy analysis
by Li, Yu & Wang, Jun & Li, Jin & Liu, Dazhao
- 659-667 Optimising threshold levels for information transmission in binary threshold networks: Independent multiplicative noise on each threshold
by Zhou, Bingchang & McDonnell, Mark D.
- 668-674 Is there enough fertile soil to feed a planet of growing cities?
by D’Autilia, Roberto & D’Ambrosi, Ilaria
- 675-680 Virial expansion and condensation with a new generating function
by Bannur, Vishnu M.
- 681-690 Interevent time distributions of human multi-level activity in a virtual world
by Mryglod, O. & Fuchs, B. & Szell, M. & Holovatch, Yu. & Thurner, S.
- 691-697 Effects of Gaussian colored noise on time evolution of information entropy in a damped harmonic oscillator
by Guo, Yong-Feng & Tan, Jian-Guo
- 698-706 Characterizing Detrended Fluctuation Analysis of multifractional Brownian motion
by Setty, V.A. & Sharma, A.S.
- 707-717 Tsallis information dimension of complex networks
by Zhang, Qi & Luo, Chuanhai & Li, Meizhu & Deng, Yong & Mahadevan, Sankaran
- 718-728 Some properties of the floor field cellular automata evacuation model
by Gwizdałła, Tomasz M.
- 729-735 A cumulative entropy method for distribution recognition of model error
by Liang, Yingjie & Chen, Wen
- 736-745 Breakdown of Benford’s law for birth data
by Ausloos, M. & Herteliu, C. & Ileanu, B.
- 746-761 Multifractal analysis of Asian markets during 2007–2008 financial crisis
by Hasan, Rashid & Mohammad, Salim M.
- 762-767 A random rule model of surface growth
by Mello, Bernardo A.
2015, Volume 418, Issue C
- 6-16 Ensemble and trajectory thermodynamics: A brief introduction
by Van den Broeck, C. & Esposito, M.
- 17-48 The exclusion process: A paradigm for non-equilibrium behaviour
by Mallick, Kirone
- 49-64 Heat transport and current fluctuations in harmonic crystals
by Dhar, Abhishek & Dandekar, Rahul
- 65-77 An introduction to the physics of active matter
by De Magistris, G. & Marenduzzo, D.
- 78-87 An introduction to Monte Carlo methods
by Walter, J.-C. & Barkema, G.T.
- 88-93 Monte Carlo methods beyond detailed balance
by Schram, Raoul D. & Barkema, Gerard T.
- 94-104 About the role of chaos and coarse graining in statistical mechanics
by Falasco, G. & Saggiorato, G. & Vulpiani, A.
- 105-125 Physical mechanisms of the interaction between lipid membranes in the aqueous environment
by Schlaich, Alexander & Kowalik, Bartosz & Kanduč, Matej & Schneck, Emanuel & Netz, Roland R.
- 126-153 Biophysics of protein–DNA interactions and chromosome organization
by Marko, John F.
- 154-169 Fluctuations in driven systems
by Kafri, Yariv
- 170-188 Large deviations, metastability and selection
by Kurchan, Jorge
2015, Volume 417, Issue C
- 1-6 Boolean network representation of contagion dynamics during a financial crisis
by Caetano, Marco Antonio Leonel & Yoneyama, Takashi
- 7-17 Multivariate multiscale entropy analysis of horizontal oil–water two-phase flow
by Gao, Zhong-Ke & Ding, Mei-Shuang & Geng, He & Jin, Ning-De
- 18-28 Superstatistical analysis of sea-level fluctuations
by Rabassa, Pau & Beck, Christian
- 29-40 Numerical study of free-fall arches in hopper flows
by Lin, P. & Zhang, S. & Qi, J. & Xing, Y.M. & Yang, L.
- 41-45 On the optimization of multitasking process with multiplayer
by Zhou, Bin & He, Zhe & Wang, Nianxin & Xi, Zhendong & Li, Yujian & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 46-56 Detecting overlapping and hierarchical communities in complex network using interaction-based edge clustering
by Kim, Paul & Kim, Sangwook
- 57-62 Spatial characterization of the electric field considering an optical three-dimensional scanned human body model
by Yang, Xiaodong
- 63-75 Information cascade, Kirman’s ant colony model, and kinetic Ising model
by Hisakado, Masato & Mori, Shintaro
- 76-85 Prediction of missing links based on multi-resolution community division
by Ding, Jingyi & Jiao, Licheng & Wu, Jianshe & Hou, Yunting & Qi, Yutao
- 86-95 Nucleation simulation using a model of hard/soft discs
by Milanović, Željka & Pivac, Branko & Zulim, Ivan
- 96-101 Quantum diffusion: A simple, exactly solvable model
by Magnus, Wim & Nelissen, Kwinten
- 102-109 Interference mode-locking of 2D magnetized colloids driven by dc and ac forces in periodic pinning arrays
by Song, K.N. & Wang, H.L. & Ren, J. & Cao, Y.G.
- 110-129 A quantitative approach to painting styles
by Vieira, Vilson & Fabbri, Renato & Sbrissa, David & da Fontoura Costa, Luciano & Travieso, Gonzalo
- 130-140 Improving the analysis of well-logs by wavelet cross-correlation
by Henriques, M.V.C. & Leite, F.E.A. & Andrade, R.F.S. & Andrade, J.S. & Lucena, L.S. & Neto, M. Lucena
- 141-149 Group analysis and exact solutions of the time fractional Fokker–Planck equation
by Hashemi, M.S.
- 150-167 Multifractal formalism by enforcing the universal behavior of scaling functions
by Mukli, Peter & Nagy, Zoltan & Eke, Andras
- 168-175 Wealth distribution of simple exchange models coupled with extremal dynamics
by Bagatella-Flores, N. & Rodríguez-Achach, M. & Coronel-Brizio, H.F. & Hernández-Montoya, A.R.
- 176-184 The Hurst exponents of Nitzschia sp. diatom trajectories observed by light microscopy
by Murguía, J.S. & Rosu, H.C. & Jimenez, A. & Gutiérrez-Medina, B. & García-Meza, J.V.
- 185-192 Two-parameter entropies, Sk,r, and their dualities
by Asgarani, Somayeh & Mirza, Behrouz
- 193-201 Exact solutions of a modified fractional diffusion equation in the finite and semi-infinite domains
by Guo, Gang & Li, Kun & Wang, Yuhui
- 202-214 Effect of different waiting time processes with memory to anomalous diffusion dynamics in an external force fields
by Ren, Fu-Yao & Wang, Jun & Lv, Long-Jin & Pan, Hua & Qiu, Wei-Yuan
- 215-220 New entropy formula with fluctuating reservoir
by Biró, T.S. & Barnaföldi, G.G. & Ván, P.
- 221-229 The maximum number of 3- and 4-cliques within a planar maximally filtered graph
by Birch, Jenna & Pantelous, Athanasios A. & Zuev, Konstantin
- 230-244 The experimental signals analysis for bubbly oil-in-water flow using multi-scale weighted-permutation entropy
by Chen, Xin & Jin, Ning-De & Zhao, An & Gao, Zhong-Ke & Zhai, Lu-Sheng & Sun, Bin
- 245-260 The relation between global migration and trade networks
by Sgrignoli, Paolo & Metulini, Rodolfo & Schiavo, Stefano & Riccaboni, Massimo
- 261-266 Memory effect of the online rating for movies
by Zhang, Yi-Lu & Guo, Qiang & Ni, Jing & Liu, Jian-Guo
- 267-272 Applications of power-law transition state theory to the reaction of a hydroxyl radical with molecular hydrogen and the respiration in Camellia Japonica
by Zhou, Yanjun & Yin, Cangtao
- 273-286 Entropy generation of nanofluid in presence of magnetic field using Lattice Boltzmann Method
by Sheikholeslami, Mohsen & Ganji, Davood Domiri
- 287-296 Toward solotronics design in the Wigner formalism
by Sellier, J.M. & Dimov, I.
- 297-303 Characterization results based on non-additive entropy of order statistics
by Thapliyal, Richa & Taneja, H.C. & Kumar, Vikas
- 304-320 Capital market based warning indicators of bank runs
by Vakhtina, Elena & Wosnitza, Jan Henrik
- 321-331 Spintronics of a bipolar semiconductor with Fermi–Dirac statistics
by Rossani, A.
- 332-344 Fractal analysis of the galaxy distribution in the redshift range 0.45≤z≤5.0
by Conde-Saavedra, G. & Iribarrem, A. & Ribeiro, Marcelo B.
- 345-357 A new kinetic model to discuss the control of panic spreading in emergency
by Chen, Guanghua & Shen, Huizhang & Chen, Guangming & Ye, Teng & Tang, Xiangbin & Kerr, Naphtali
- 358-366 Modification of the dynamic floor field model by the heterogeneous bosons
by Guo, Wei & Wang, Xiaolu & Liu, Mengting & Cheng, Yuan & Zheng, Xiaoping
2014, Volume 416, Issue C
- 1-20 Generalized Lagrangian dynamics of physical and non-physical systems
by Sandler, U.
- 21-32 Fractal and complex network analyses of protein molecular dynamics
by Zhou, Yuan-Wu & Liu, Jin-Long & Yu, Zu-Guo & Zhao, Zhi-Qin & Anh, Vo
- 33-40 Synchronization of Kuramoto oscillators in small-world networks
by Zhang, Yaofeng & Xiao, Renbin
- 41-48 Enhancing fractal descriptors on images by combining boundary and interior of Minkowski dilation
by Oliveira, Marcos William da S. & Casanova, Dalcimar & Florindo, João B. & Bruno, Odemir M.