Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2013, Volume 392, Issue 13
- 2886-2892 General conditions for strategy abundance through a self-referential mechanism under weak selection
by Sekiguchi, Takuya
- 2893-2902 Regional changes in the distribution of foreign aid: An entropy approach
by Salois, Matthew J.
- 2903-2914 Firm size distribution and mobility of the top 500 firms in China, the United States and the world
by Guo, Jinzhong & Xu, Qi & Chen, Qinghua & Wang, Yougui
- 2915-2923 One-factor model for the cross-correlation matrix in the Vietnamese stock market
by Nguyen, Quang
- 2924-2939 On the physical interpretation of statistical data from black-box systems
by Eliazar, Iddo I. & Cohen, Morrel H.
- 2940-2954 Dynamical analogy between economical crisis and earthquake dynamics within the nonextensive statistical mechanics framework
by Potirakis, Stelios M. & Zitis, Pavlos I. & Eftaxias, Konstantinos
- 2955-2964 Coevolutionary, coexisting learning and teaching agents model for prisoner’s dilemma games enhancing cooperation with assortative heterogeneous networks
by Tanimoto, Jun
- 2965-2976 The topology of a causal network for the Chinese financial system
by Gao, Bo & Ren, Ruo-en
2013, Volume 392, Issue 12
- 2701-2712 Chapman–Enskog analysis for finite-volume formulation of lattice Boltzmann equation
by Patil, D.V.
- 2713-2717 Entropy maximization and instability in uniformly magnetized plasmas
by Son, S. & Moon, Sung Joon
- 2718-2727 Modeling quantum mechanical double slit interference via anomalous diffusion: Independently variable slit widths
by Mesa Pascasio, J. & Fussy, S. & Schwabl, H. & Grössing, G.
- 2728-2735 An agent-based model of stock markets incorporating momentum investors
by Wei, J.R. & Huang, J.P. & Hui, P.M.
- 2736-2774 Correlations, hierarchies and networks of the world’s automotive companies
by Kocakaplan, Yusuf & Doğan, Şerafettin & Deviren, Bayram & Keskin, Mustafa
- 2775-2780 Menzerath–Altmann law for distinct word distribution analysis in a large text
by Eroglu, Sertac
- 2781-2791 Empirical study of a unidirectional dense crowd during a real mass event
by Zhang, X.L. & Weng, W.G. & Yuan, H.Y. & Chen, J.G.
- 2792-2802 Dynamical diversity induced by individual responsive immunization
by Wu, Qingchu & Liu, Huaxiang & Small, Michael
- 2803-2806 The number of spanning trees of an infinite family of outerplanar, small-world and self-similar graphs
by Comellas, Francesc & Miralles, Alícia & Liu, Hongxiao & Zhang, Zhongzhi
- 2807-2820 Percolation on shopping and cashback electronic commerce networks
by Fu, Tao & Chen, Yini & Qin, Zhen & Guo, Liping
- 2821-2829 Detect local communities in networks with an outside rate coefficient
by Shen, Yi
- 2830-2836 Non-destructive detection and generation of the Werner state via a dissipative process
by Jin, Jia-sen & Li, Zhen-ni & Yu, Chang-shui & Song, He-shan
2013, Volume 392, Issue 11
- 2623-2630 Anomalous transport controlled via potential fluctuations
by Zeng, Chunhua & Wang, Hua & Wei, Yonggang & Li, Kongzhai & Hu, Jianhang
- 2631-2642 Tsallis’ maximum entropy ansatz leading to exact analytical time dependent wave packet solutions of a nonlinear Schrödinger equation
by Curilef, S. & Plastino, A.R. & Plastino, A.
- 2643-2651 The two- and three-dimensional spin-3/2 random Blume–Capel model by the position space renormalization group
by El Bouziani, Mohammed & Gaye, Abou
- 2652-2659 A golden point rule in rock–paper–scissors–lizard–spock game
by Kang, Yibin & Pan, Qiuhui & Wang, Xueting & He, Mingfeng
- 2660-2671 Stability analysis of a multi-phase car-following model
by Liu, Ronghui & Li, Xiang
- 2672-2679 Scaling laws in the dynamics of crime growth rate
by Alves, Luiz G.A. & Ribeiro, Haroldo V. & Mendes, Renio S.
- 2680-2687 Damage spreading in a driven lattice gas model
by Rubio Puzzo, M. Leticia & Saracco, Gustavo P. & Albano, Ezequiel V.
- 2688-2700 The Power Grid as a complex network: A survey
by Pagani, Giuliano Andrea & Aiello, Marco
2013, Volume 392, Issue 10
- 2311-2314 Comment on “Time-changed geometric fractional Brownian motion and option pricing with transaction costs” by Hui Gu et al
by Guo, Zhidong & Song, Yukun & Zhang, Yunliang
- 2315-2322 Most likely ensemble with a given average energy prepared by a single slit
by Budiyono, Agung
- 2323-2346 Equivalent continuous and discrete realizations of Lévy flights: A model of one-dimensional motion of an inertial particle
by Lubashevsky, Ihor
- 2347-2358 Investigation of critical phenomena and magnetism in amorphous Ising nanowire in the presence of transverse fields
by Yüksel, Yusuf & Akıncı, Ümit & Polat, Hamza
- 2359-2367 The influence of the liquid slab thickness on the planar vapor–liquid interfacial tension
by Werth, Stephan & Lishchuk, Sergey V. & Horsch, Martin & Hasse, Hans
- 2368-2374 Social learning with bounded confidence and heterogeneous agents
by Liu, Qipeng & Wang, Xiaofan
- 2375-2383 Magnetic properties, Lyapunov exponent and superstability of the spin-12 Ising–Heisenberg model on a diamond chain
by Ananikian, N. & Hovhannisyan, V.
- 2384-2397 On the scaling ranges of detrended fluctuation analysis for long-term memory correlated short series of data
by Grech, Dariusz & Mazur, Zygmunt
- 2398-2405 A modified Vicsek model for self-propelled agents with exponential neighbor weight and restricted visual field
by Wang, Xin-Guang & Zhu, Chen-Ping & Yin, Chuan-Yang & Hu, Dong-Sheng & Yan, Zhi-Jun
- 2406-2414 Phase diagrams in an Ising nanotube (or nanowire) with a diluted surface; Effects of interlayer coupling at the surface
by Kaneyoshi, T.
- 2415-2425 Modeling cancer immunotherapy: Assessing the effects of lymphocytes on cancer cell growth and motility
by Ramos, R.A. & Zapata, Jair & Condat, C.A. & Deisboeck, Thomas S.
- 2426-2433 Characterization of fish schooling behavior with different numbers of Medaka (Oryzias latipes) and goldfish (Carassius auratus) using a Hidden Markov Model
by Jeon, Wonju & Kang, Seung-Ho & Leem, Joo-Baek & Lee, Sang-Hee
- 2434-2441 Distribution of wealth in a network model of the economy
by Ma, Tao & Holden, John G. & Serota, R.A.
- 2447-2459 Rating the raters in a mixed model: An approach to deciphering the rater reliability
by Shang, Junfeng & Wang, Yougui
- 2460-2469 Conditional independence graph for nonlinear time series and its application to international financial markets
by Gao, Wei & Zhao, Hongxia
- 2470-2478 Simulation study of pedestrian flow in a station hall during the Spring Festival travel rush
by Wang, Lei & Zhang, Qian & Cai, Yun & Zhang, Jianlin & Ma, Qingguo
- 2479-2486 Surface and bulk properties of ballistic deposition models with bond breaking
by Oliveira Filho, Juvenil S. & Oliveira, Tiago J. & Redinz, José Arnaldo
- 2487-2491 An insight to the nonextensive parameter in the actual gas
by Zheng, Yahui
- 2492-2497 Self-generated dynamic landscape: The message–receiver interaction case
by Fuentes, Miguel Angel & Miguel, Hernan
- 2498-2506 A complex network model for seismicity based on mutual information
by Jiménez, Abigail
- 2507-2512 Order parameter analysis of seismicity of the Mexican Pacific coast
by Ramírez-Rojas, A. & Flores-Márquez, E.L.
- 2513-2525 Mixing-driven equilibrium reactions in multidimensional fractional advection–dispersion systems
by Bolster, Diogo & Benson, David A. & Meerschaert, Mark M. & Baeumer, Boris
- 2526-2531 Spreading of periodic diseases and synchronization phenomena on networks
by Ababou, M. & Vandewalle, N. & Moussa, N. & El Bouziani, M. & Ludewig, F.
- 2532-2546 Stochastic resonance in bistable systems with nonlinear dissipation and multiplicative noise: A microscopic approach
by Hasegawa, Hideo
- 2547-2554 The impact of connection density on scale-free distribution in random networks
by Yang, Xu-Hua & Chen, Guang & Chen, Sheng-Yong
- 2555-2563 Detecting communities by the core-vertex and intimate degree in complex networks
by Wang, Xingyuan & Li, Junqiu
- 2564-2575 Identifying influential nodes in weighted networks based on evidence theory
by Wei, Daijun & Deng, Xinyang & Zhang, Xiaoge & Deng, Yong & Mahadevan, Sankaran
- 2576-2587 A network approach based on cliques
by Fadigas, I.S. & Pereira, H.B.B.
- 2588-2606 Kernel spectral clustering with memory effect
by Langone, Rocco & Alzate, Carlos & Suykens, Johan A.K.
- 2607-2614 Tripartite correlations in a Heisenberg XXZ spin ring in thermal equilibrium
by Cai, Jiang-Tao & Abliz, Ahmad
- 2615-2622 Induced entanglement revival and entanglement protection in a two qubit system
by Rossi, R.
2013, Volume 392, Issue 9
- 1925-1930 Entropic lattice Boltzmann method for turbulent flow simulations: Boundary conditions
by Chikatamarla, S.S. & Karlin, I.V.
- 1931-1945 Bifurcation and stability analysis for phase transitions in the presence of an intermediate state: A general solution
by Barsuk, Alexandr A. & Gamurari, Visarion & Gubceac, Ghennadii & Paladi, Florentin
- 1946-1954 A Monte Carlo study of ant traffic in a uni-directional trail
by Kunduraci, T. & Kayacan, O.
- 1955-1961 On bandlimitedness and lag-limitedness of fractional Gaussian noise
by Li, Ming & Zhao, Wei
- 1962-1971 A stochastic Ginzburg–Landau equation with impulsive effects
by Nguyen Tien, Dung
- 1972-1976 A set of new three-parameter entropies in terms of a generalized incomplete Gamma function
by Asgarani, Somayeh
- 1977-1988 Methods to find community based on edge centrality
by Sun, Peng Gang & Yang, Yang
- 1989-1993 Minimal coupling in oscillator models of quantum dissipation
by Kohler, H. & Sols, F.
- 1994-2006 Modeling of pedestrian evacuation under fire emergency based on an extended heterogeneous lattice gas model
by Guo, Xiwei & Chen, Jianqiao & You, Suozhu & Wei, Junhong
- 2007-2015 Tsallis entropy approach to radiotherapy treatments
by Sotolongo-Grau, O. & Rodriguez-Perez, D. & Sotolongo-Costa, O. & Antoranz, J.C.
- 2016-2024 Baxter–Wu model in the presence of an external magnetic field
by Velonakis, I.N. & Martinos, S.S.
- 2025-2037 A modular attachment mechanism for software network evolution
by Li, Hui & Zhao, Hai & Cai, Wei & Xu, Jiu-Qiang & Ai, Jun
- 2038-2045 Role of recommendation in spatial public goods games
by Yang, Zhihu & Li, Zhi & Wu, Te & Wang, Long
- 2046-2051 Evolution of cooperation in lattice population with adaptive interaction intensity
by Li, Zhi & Gao, Jia & Suh, Il Hong & Wang, Long
- 2052-2059 Phase diagram of mechanically stretched DNA: The salt effect
by Singh, Amar & Singh, Navin
- 2060-2071 The effect of the subprime crisis on the credit risk in global scale
by Lee, Sangwook & Kim, Min Jae & Lee, Sun Young & Kim, Soo Yong & Ban, Joon Hwa
- 2072-2078 Modelling price dynamics: A hybrid truncated Lévy Flight–GARCH approach
by Constantinides, A. & Savel’ev, S.E.
- 2079-2087 Lapse of time effects on tax evasion in an agent-based econophysics model
by Seibold, Götz & Pickhardt, Michael
- 2088-2103 Testing the Goodwin growth-cycle macroeconomic dynamics in Brazil
by Moura, N.J. & Ribeiro, Marcelo B.
- 2104-2113 The emergence of different tail exponents in the distributions of firm size variables
by Ishikawa, Atushi & Fujimoto, Shouji & Watanabe, Tsutomu & Mizuno, Takayuki
- 2114-2129 Clustering of financial time series
by D’Urso, Pierpaolo & Cappelli, Carmela & Di Lallo, Dario & Massari, Riccardo
- 2130-2138 Modelling of income distribution in the European Union with the Fokker–Planck equation
by Jagielski, Maciej & Kutner, Ryszard
- 2139-2149 Coupled effects of market impact and asymmetric sensitivity in financial markets
by Zhong, Li-Xin & Xu, Wen-Juan & Ren, Fei & Shi, Yong-Dong
- 2150-2162 Power law classification scheme of time series correlations. On the example of G20 group
by Miśkiewicz, Janusz
- 2163-2174 Measuring daily Value-at-Risk of SSEC index: A new approach based on multifractal analysis and extreme value theory
by Wei, Yu & Chen, Wang & Lin, Yu
- 2175-2181 Surface roughness analysis of hydrophilic SiO2/TiO2/glass nano bilayers by the level crossing approach
by Daryaei, E. & Reza Rahimi Tabar, M. & Moshfegh, A.Z.
- 2182-2194 An efficient community detection method based on rank centrality
by Jiang, Yawen & Jia, Caiyan & Yu, Jian
- 2195-2201 Using Detrended Cross-Correlation Analysis in geophysical data
by Marinho, E.B.S. & Sousa, A.M.Y.R. & Andrade, R.F.S.
- 2202-2211 Simulation of pedestrian counter flow through bottlenecks by using an agent-based model
by Dai, Jicai & Li, Xia & Liu, Lin
- 2212-2225 Combinatorial and approximative analyses in a spatially random division process
by Hayashi, Yukio & Komaki, Takayuki & Ide, Yusuke & Machida, Takuya & Konno, Norio
- 2226-2234 Minimal spanning tree problem in stock networks analysis: An efficient algorithm
by Djauhari, Maman Abdurachman & Gan, Siew Lee
- 2235-2239 Measuring the default risk of sovereign debt from the perspective of network
by Chuang, Hongwei & Ho, Hwai-Chung
- 2240-2247 A last updating evolution model for online social networks
by Bu, Zhan & Xia, Zhengyou & Wang, Jiandong & Zhang, Chengcui
- 2248-2256 Opinion dynamics in networks with heterogeneous confidence and influence
by Liang, Haili & Yang, Yiping & Wang, Xiaofan
- 2257-2264 Mitigation strategies on scale-free networks against cascading failures
by Wang, Jianwei
- 2265-2277 Minimum spanning trees for community detection
by Wu, Jianshe & Li, Xiaoxiao & Jiao, Licheng & Wang, Xiaohua & Sun, Bo
- 2278-2293 Obtaining communities with a fitness growth process
by Beiró, Mariano G. & Busch, Jorge R. & Grynberg, Sebastian P. & Alvarez-Hamelin, J. Ignacio
- 2294-2301 Efficient routing on small complex networks without buffers
by Smiljanić, J. & Stanković, I.
- 2302-2310 Time to consensus
by Hollingshad, Nicholas W. & Svenkeson, Adam & West, Bruce J. & Grigolini, Paolo
2013, Volume 392, Issue 8
- 1725-1732 Conceptual model of coalescence and break-up in the presence of external agitation
by Almaguer, F-Javier & Alcalá, Mónica & Berrones, Arturo & Chacón-Mondragón, Óscar L. & Soto-Regalado, Eduardo
- 1733-1741 Investigation of classical and fractional Bose–Einstein condensation for harmonic potential
by Uzar, Neslihan & Ballikaya, Sedat
- 1742-1749 A Shannon–Tsallis transformation
by Rufeil Fiori, E. & Plastino, A.
- 1750-1755 Fixing the fixed-point system—Applying Dynamic Renormalization Group to systems with long-range interactions
by Katzav, Eytan
- 1756-1761 DCCA cross-correlation coefficient differentiation: Theoretical and practical approaches
by Zebende, G.F. & da Silva, M.F. & Machado Filho, A.
- 1762-1769 Some dynamical properties of a classical dissipative bouncing ball model with two nonlinearities
by Oliveira, Diego F.M. & Leonel, Edson D.
- 1770-1775 Inverse transitions in the Ghatak–Sherrington model with bimodal random fields
by Morais, C.V. & Lazo, M.J. & Zimmer, F.M. & Magalhães, S.G.
- 1776-1787 The ice model and the eight-vertex model on the two-dimensional Sierpinski gasket
by Chang, Shu-Chiuan & Chen, Lung-Chi & Lee, Hsin-Yun
- 1788-1794 Study of a market model with conservative exchanges on complex networks
by Braunstein, Lidia A. & Macri, Pablo A. & Iglesias, J.R.
- 1795-1802 Intraday volatility spillovers between spot and futures indices: Evidence from the Korean stock market
by Kang, Sang Hoon & Cheong, Chongcheul & Yoon, Seong-Min
- 1803-1817 Hurst exponent footprints from activities on a large structural system
by Pakrashi, Vikram & Kelly, Joe & Harkin, Julie & Farrell, Aidan
- 1818-1827 Electric diffusion in cylindrical conductors from an extended irreversible thermodynamics perspective
by Silveira, F.E.M.
- 1828-1839 A cell-based study on pedestrian acceleration and overtaking in a transfer station corridor
by Ji, Xiangfeng & Zhou, Xuemei & Ran, Bin
- 1840-1847 Emergence of cooperation in spatial public goods game with conditional participation
by Li, Ming & Jia, Chun-Xiao & Liu, Run-Ran & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 1848-1857 Multiple-vehicle collision in traffic flow by a sudden slowdown
by Sugiyama, Naoki & Nagatani, Takashi
- 1858-1862 Multifractal analysis of heartbeat dynamics during meditation training
by Song, Renliang & Bian, Chunhua & Ma, Qianli D.Y.
- 1863-1872 Analysis of phase transition points for a two-color agent-based model
by Shin, J.K. & Jung, P.S.
- 1873-1884 Exploring associations between micro-level models of innovation diffusion and emerging macro-level adoption patterns
by Laciana, Carlos E. & Rovere, Santiago L. & Podestá, Guillermo P.
- 1885-1893 Degree-based assignation of roles in ultimatum games on scale-free networks
by Li, Zhi & Gao, Jia & Suh, Il Hong & Wang, Long
- 1894-1901 Incremental routing strategy on scale-free networks
by Jiang, Zhong-Yuan & Liang, Man-Gui
- 1902-1908 Effects of community structure on navigation
by Wang, Biao & Zhuo, Zhao & Cai, Shi-Min & Fu, Zhong-Qian
- 1909-1919 Structure properties of evolutionary spatially embedded networks
by Hui, Z. & Li, W. & Cai, X. & Greneche, J.M. & Wang, Q.A.
- 1920-1924 Optimal weighting scheme and the role of coupling strength against load failures in degree-based weighted interdependent networks
by Qiu, Yuzhuo
2013, Volume 392, Issue 7
- 1567-1576 Kinetics of internal structures growth in magnetic suspensions
by Bossis, G. & Lançon, P. & Meunier, A. & Iskakova, L. & Kostenko, V. & Zubarev, A.
- 1577-1585 Effects of delayed recovery and nonuniform transmission on the spreading of diseases in complex networks
by Xia, Cheng-yi & Wang, Zhen & Sanz, Joaquin & Meloni, Sandro & Moreno, Yamir
- 1586-1592 Saddle points and rare collisions under scaling approach in a Fermi accelerator with two nonlinear terms
by de Oliveira, Juliano A. & Leonel, Edson D.
- 1593-1601 Markov chain order estimation with conditional mutual information
by Papapetrou, M. & Kugiumtzis, D.
- 1602-1610 Semi-flexible interacting self-avoiding trails on the square lattice
by Bedini, A. & Owczarek, A.L. & Prellberg, T.
- 1611-1620 Attaining and maintaining criticality in a neuronal network model
by Peng, Jiayi & Beggs, John M.
- 1621-1630 Analysis of epidemic models with demographics in metapopulation networks
by Wang, Jianrong & Liu, Maoxing & Li, Youwen
- 1631-1637 How fast do stock prices adjust to market efficiency? Evidence from a detrended fluctuation analysis
by Reboredo, Juan C. & Rivera-Castro, Miguel A. & Miranda, José G.V. & García-Rubio, Raquel
- 1638-1647 Maximum entropy distribution of stock price fluctuations
by Bartiromo, Rosario
- 1648-1658 Default risk modeling with position-dependent killing
by Katz, Yuri A.
- 1659-1670 Multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis between the Chinese stock market and surrounding stock markets
by Ma, Feng & Wei, Yu & Huang, Dengshi
- 1671-1680 Generalized Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process by Doob’s theorem and the time evolution of financial prices
by da Fonseca, Regina C.B. & Figueiredo, Annibal & de Castro, Márcio T. & Mendes, Fábio M.
- 1681-1693 Autocorrelation type, timescale and statistical property in financial time series
by Yang, Honglin & Wan, Hong & Zha, Yong
- 1694-1701 Characterization of nanostructured material images using fractal descriptors
by Florindo, João B. & Sikora, Mariana S. & Pereira, Ernesto C. & Bruno, Odemir M.
- 1702-1711 Approximate tolerance limits for Zipf–Mandelbrot distributions
by Young, D.S.
- 1712-1723 Social network based microblog user behavior analysis
by Yan, Qiang & Wu, Lianren & Zheng, Lan
2013, Volume 392, Issue 6
- 1263-1268 Conjectured exact percolation thresholds of the Fortuin–Kasteleyn cluster for the ±J Ising spin glass model
by Yamaguchi, Chiaki
- 1269-1279 Response probability density functions of Duffing–Van der Pol vibro-impact system under correlated Gaussian white noise excitations
by Li, Chao & Xu, Wei & Feng, Jinqian & Wang, Liang
- 1280-1286 Effects of diversity and coupling on transport properties of globally coupled active Brownian particles
by Wu, Dan & Zhu, Shiqun
- 1287-1301 Phase transition model for community detection
by Wu, Jianshe & Lu, Rui & Jiao, Licheng & Liu, Fang & Yu, Xin & Wang, Da & Sun, Bo
- 1302-1317 Maximum entropy principle for rarefied polyatomic gases
by Pavić, Milana & Ruggeri, Tommaso & Simić, Srboljub
- 1318-1335 Thermodynamics in the limit of irreversible reactions
by Gorban, A.N. & Mirkes, E.M. & Yablonsky, G.S.
- 1336-1346 Empirical study of the scaling behavior of the amplitude–frequency distribution of the Hilbert–Huang transform and its application in sunspot time series analysis
by Zhou, Yu & Leung, Yee & Ma, Jian-Min
- 1347-1354 A Markov chain approach to renormalization group transformations
by Yin, Mei
- 1355-1360 On the magnetocaloric effect of itinerant electron systems with first order transition
by de Medeiros, L.G. & de Oliveira, N.A. & von Ranke, P.J. & Troper, A.
- 1361-1374 White noise-induced spiral waves and multiple spatial coherence resonances in a neuronal network with type I excitability
by Gu, Hua-Guang & Jia, Bing & Li, Yu-Ye & Chen, Guan-Rong
- 1375-1385 Market structure explained by pairwise interactions
by Bury, Thomas
- 1386-1392 Identifying financial crises in real time
by da Fonseca, Eder Lucio & Ferreira, Fernando F. & Muruganandam, Paulsamy & Cerdeira, Hilda A.
- 1393-1397 A multi-agent dynamic model based on different kinds of bequests
by Cui, Jian & Pan, Qiuhui & Qian, Qian & He, Mingfeng & Sun, Qilin
- 1398-1408 About the modified Gaussian family of income distributions with applications to individual incomes
by Sarabia, José María & Prieto, Faustino & Trueba, Carmen & Jordá, Vanesa
- 1409-1417 Scaling, stability and distribution of the high-frequency returns of the Ibex35 index
by Suárez-García, Pablo & Gómez-Ullate, David
- 1418-1428 Cross-correlations between Renminbi and four major currencies in the Renminbi currency basket
by Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi
- 1429-1438 Efficiency and multifractality analysis of CSI 300 based on multifractal detrending moving average algorithm
by Zhou, Weijie & Dang, Yaoguo & Gu, Rongbao
- 1439-1451 Efficiency and probabilistic properties of bridge volatility estimator
by Lapinova, S. & Saichev, A. & Tarakanova, M.
- 1452-1458 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of the Chinese stock index futures market
by Lu, Xinsheng & Tian, Jie & Zhou, Ying & Li, Zhihui
- 1459-1473 Exploring the mobility of mobile phone users
by Csáji, Balázs Cs. & Browet, Arnaud & Traag, V.A. & Delvenne, Jean-Charles & Huens, Etienne & Van Dooren, Paul & Smoreda, Zbigniew & Blondel, Vincent D.
- 1474-1480 Distribution of Chinese names
by Huang, Ding-wei
- 1481-1492 Improving statistical keyword detection in short texts: Entropic and clustering approaches
by Carretero-Campos, C. & Bernaola-Galván, P. & Coronado, A.V. & Carpena, P.
- 1493-1499 Nanobuffering property of Fe3O4 magnetic nanoparticles in aqueous solution
by Zapotoczny, B. & Dudek, M.R. & Kozioł, J.J. & Mleczko, J.
- 1500-1509 Impact of conformity on the evolution of cooperation in the prisoner’s dilemma game
by Cui, Peng-Bi & Wu, Zhi-Xi
- 1510-1521 Characterizing the relative role of low-frequency and turbulent processes in the nocturnal boundary layer through the analysis of two-point correlations of the wind components
by Teichrieb, Claudio A. & Acevedo, Otávio C. & Degrazia, Gervásio A. & Moraes, Osvaldo L.L. & Roberti, Débora R. & Zimermann, Hans R. & Santos, Daniel M. & Alves, Rita C.M.
- 1522-1531 The emergence of scaling laws search dynamics in a particle swarm optimization
by Qi, Jie & Rong, Zhihai
- 1532-1537 Critical properties of contact process on the Apollonian network
by da Silva, L.F. & Costa Filho, R.N. & Soares, D.J.B. & Macedo-Filho, A. & Fulco, U.L. & Albuquerque, E.L.
- 1538-1546 Networked characteristics of the urban rail transit networks
by Zhang, Jianhua & Zhao, Mingwei & Liu, Haikuan & Xu, Xiaoming
- 1547-1556 Skeleton of weighted social network
by Zhang, X. & Zhu, J.
- 1557-1566 Research on the effective gas diffusion coefficient in dry porous media embedded with a fractal-like tree network
by Zheng, Qian & Xu, Jian & Yang, Bin & Yu, Boming
2013, Volume 392, Issue 5
- 1051-1062 Stationary open systems: A brief review on contemporary theories on irreversibility
by Lucia, Umberto
- 1063-1071 Effective field theory for the Ising model with a fluctuating exchange integral in an asymmetric bimodal random magnetic field: A differential operator technique
by Hadjiagapiou, Ioannis A.
- 1072-1079 The persistence length and length per base of single-stranded DNA obtained from fluorescence correlation spectroscopy measurements using mean field theory
by Chi, Qingjia & Wang, Guixue & Jiang, Jiahuan
- 1080-1089 On the sampling distribution of Allan factor estimator for a homogeneous Poisson process and its use to test inhomogeneities at multiple scales
by Serinaldi, Francesco & Kilsby, Chris G.
- 1090-1099 Assembly effect of groups in online social networks
by Fan, W. & Yeung, K.H. & Wong, K.Y.
- 1100-1110 Diffusion zone formation in aluminized MAR-247 from Bi-velocity Phase Field Method
by Wierzba, Bartek & Tkacz-Śmiech, Katarzyna
- 1111-1121 Local equivalence of reversible and general Markov kinetics
by Gorban, Alexander N.
- 1122-1132 Inference of analytical thermodynamic models for biological networks
by Chiavazzo, Eliodoro & Fasano, Matteo & Asinari, Pietro
- 1133-1141 Lattice integrals of motion of the Ising model on the cylinder
by Nigro, Alessandro
- 1142-1152 A microscopic lane changing process model for multilane traffic
by Lv, Wei & Song, Wei-guo & Liu, Xiao-dong & Ma, Jian
- 1153-1163 Relaxation properties in a diffusive model of extended objects on a triangular lattice
by Šćepanović, J.R. & Budinski-Petković, Lj. & Lončarević, I. & Petković, M. & Jakšić, Z.M. & Vrhovac, S.B.
- 1164-1171 Multifractal analysis of stock exchange crashes
by Siokis, Fotios M.
- 1172-1179 Price–volume cross-correlation analysis of CSI300 index futures
by Wang, Dong-Hua & Suo, Yuan-Yuan & Yu, Xiao-Wen & Lei, Man
- 1180-1187 Uncovering dynamic behaviors underlying experimental oil–water two-phase flow based on dynamic segmentation algorithm
by Gao, Zhong-Ke & Jin, Ning-De
- 1188-1193 Mixed boundary states from 1-loop bosonic closed strings
by Nardi, R.
- 1194-1201 First and second order semi-Markov chains for wind speed modeling
by D’Amico, Guglielmo & Petroni, Filippo & Prattico, Flavio
- 1202-1214 Network analysis to detect common strategies in Italian foreign direct investment
by De Masi, G. & Giovannetti, G. & Ricchiuti, G.
- 1215-1231 Community detection based on modularity and an improved genetic algorithm
by Shang, Ronghua & Bai, Jing & Jiao, Licheng & Jin, Chao
- 1232-1245 Analysis on the evolution process of BFW-like model with discontinuous percolation of multiple giant components
by Zhang, Renquan & Wei, Wei & Guo, Binghui & Zhang, Yang & Zheng, Zhiming
- 1246-1255 Rich-club network topology to minimize synchronization cost due to phase difference among frequency-synchronized oscillators
by Watanabe, Takamitsu
- 1256-1262 Optimal dynamic bandwidth allocation for complex networks
by Jiang, Zhong-Yuan & Liang, Man-Gui & Li, Qian & Guo, Dong-Chao
2013, Volume 392, Issue 4
- 545-551 Generalized Boltzmann factors induced by Weibull-type distributions
by Mathai, A.M. & Provost, Serge B.
- 552-557 Spin-1 Blume–Capel model with random crystal field effects
by Albayrak, Erhan
- 558-566 Bivelocity hydrodynamics. Diffuse mass flux vs. diffuse volume flux
by Brenner, Howard
- 567-582 A model for molecular emulsions: Water and “weak water” mixtures
by Kežić, B. & Mazighi, R. & Perera, A.
- 583-595 A simple parameterization for the turbulent kinetic energy transport terms in the convective boundary layer derived from large eddy simulation
by Puhales, Franciano Scremin & Rizza, Umberto & Degrazia, Gervásio Annes & Acevedo, Otávio Costa
- 596-601 1H NMR study of water/methanol solutions as a function of temperature and concentration
by Corsaro, Carmelo & Maisano, Roberta & Mallamace, Domenico & Dugo, Giacomo
- 602-611 Critical dynamics in systems controlled by fractional kinetic equations
by Batalov, Lev & Batalova, Anastasia
- 612-617 Continuous time random walk with jump length correlated with waiting time
by Liu, Jian & Bao, Jing-Dong
- 618-627 Conditional Lie–Bäcklund symmetries and functionally separable solutions of the generalized inhomogeneous nonlinear diffusion equations
by Feng, Wei & Ji, Lina
- 628-638 Variational methods for time-dependent classical many-particle systems
by Sereda, Yuriy V. & Ortoleva, Peter J.
- 639-655 Time-reversal symmetry relation for nonequilibrium flows ruled by the fluctuating Boltzmann equation
by Gaspard, Pierre
- 656-665 An improved method for Darboux transformation for the coupled inhomogeneous nonlinear Schrödinger system from plasma physics and nonlinear optics
by Liu, Yu-Ping & Gao, Yi-Tian & Wei, Guang-Mei