Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2013, Volume 392, Issue 6
- 1500-1509 Impact of conformity on the evolution of cooperation in the prisoner’s dilemma game
by Cui, Peng-Bi & Wu, Zhi-Xi
- 1510-1521 Characterizing the relative role of low-frequency and turbulent processes in the nocturnal boundary layer through the analysis of two-point correlations of the wind components
by Teichrieb, Claudio A. & Acevedo, Otávio C. & Degrazia, Gervásio A. & Moraes, Osvaldo L.L. & Roberti, Débora R. & Zimermann, Hans R. & Santos, Daniel M. & Alves, Rita C.M.
- 1522-1531 The emergence of scaling laws search dynamics in a particle swarm optimization
by Qi, Jie & Rong, Zhihai
- 1532-1537 Critical properties of contact process on the Apollonian network
by da Silva, L.F. & Costa Filho, R.N. & Soares, D.J.B. & Macedo-Filho, A. & Fulco, U.L. & Albuquerque, E.L.
- 1538-1546 Networked characteristics of the urban rail transit networks
by Zhang, Jianhua & Zhao, Mingwei & Liu, Haikuan & Xu, Xiaoming
- 1547-1556 Skeleton of weighted social network
by Zhang, X. & Zhu, J.
- 1557-1566 Research on the effective gas diffusion coefficient in dry porous media embedded with a fractal-like tree network
by Zheng, Qian & Xu, Jian & Yang, Bin & Yu, Boming
2013, Volume 392, Issue 5
- 1051-1062 Stationary open systems: A brief review on contemporary theories on irreversibility
by Lucia, Umberto
- 1063-1071 Effective field theory for the Ising model with a fluctuating exchange integral in an asymmetric bimodal random magnetic field: A differential operator technique
by Hadjiagapiou, Ioannis A.
- 1072-1079 The persistence length and length per base of single-stranded DNA obtained from fluorescence correlation spectroscopy measurements using mean field theory
by Chi, Qingjia & Wang, Guixue & Jiang, Jiahuan
- 1080-1089 On the sampling distribution of Allan factor estimator for a homogeneous Poisson process and its use to test inhomogeneities at multiple scales
by Serinaldi, Francesco & Kilsby, Chris G.
- 1090-1099 Assembly effect of groups in online social networks
by Fan, W. & Yeung, K.H. & Wong, K.Y.
- 1100-1110 Diffusion zone formation in aluminized MAR-247 from Bi-velocity Phase Field Method
by Wierzba, Bartek & Tkacz-Śmiech, Katarzyna
- 1111-1121 Local equivalence of reversible and general Markov kinetics
by Gorban, Alexander N.
- 1122-1132 Inference of analytical thermodynamic models for biological networks
by Chiavazzo, Eliodoro & Fasano, Matteo & Asinari, Pietro
- 1133-1141 Lattice integrals of motion of the Ising model on the cylinder
by Nigro, Alessandro
- 1142-1152 A microscopic lane changing process model for multilane traffic
by Lv, Wei & Song, Wei-guo & Liu, Xiao-dong & Ma, Jian
- 1153-1163 Relaxation properties in a diffusive model of extended objects on a triangular lattice
by Šćepanović, J.R. & Budinski-Petković, Lj. & Lončarević, I. & Petković, M. & Jakšić, Z.M. & Vrhovac, S.B.
- 1164-1171 Multifractal analysis of stock exchange crashes
by Siokis, Fotios M.
- 1172-1179 Price–volume cross-correlation analysis of CSI300 index futures
by Wang, Dong-Hua & Suo, Yuan-Yuan & Yu, Xiao-Wen & Lei, Man
- 1180-1187 Uncovering dynamic behaviors underlying experimental oil–water two-phase flow based on dynamic segmentation algorithm
by Gao, Zhong-Ke & Jin, Ning-De
- 1188-1193 Mixed boundary states from 1-loop bosonic closed strings
by Nardi, R.
- 1194-1201 First and second order semi-Markov chains for wind speed modeling
by D’Amico, Guglielmo & Petroni, Filippo & Prattico, Flavio
- 1202-1214 Network analysis to detect common strategies in Italian foreign direct investment
by De Masi, G. & Giovannetti, G. & Ricchiuti, G.
- 1215-1231 Community detection based on modularity and an improved genetic algorithm
by Shang, Ronghua & Bai, Jing & Jiao, Licheng & Jin, Chao
- 1232-1245 Analysis on the evolution process of BFW-like model with discontinuous percolation of multiple giant components
by Zhang, Renquan & Wei, Wei & Guo, Binghui & Zhang, Yang & Zheng, Zhiming
- 1246-1255 Rich-club network topology to minimize synchronization cost due to phase difference among frequency-synchronized oscillators
by Watanabe, Takamitsu
- 1256-1262 Optimal dynamic bandwidth allocation for complex networks
by Jiang, Zhong-Yuan & Liang, Man-Gui & Li, Qian & Guo, Dong-Chao
2013, Volume 392, Issue 4
- 545-551 Generalized Boltzmann factors induced by Weibull-type distributions
by Mathai, A.M. & Provost, Serge B.
- 552-557 Spin-1 Blume–Capel model with random crystal field effects
by Albayrak, Erhan
- 558-566 Bivelocity hydrodynamics. Diffuse mass flux vs. diffuse volume flux
by Brenner, Howard
- 567-582 A model for molecular emulsions: Water and “weak water” mixtures
by Kežić, B. & Mazighi, R. & Perera, A.
- 583-595 A simple parameterization for the turbulent kinetic energy transport terms in the convective boundary layer derived from large eddy simulation
by Puhales, Franciano Scremin & Rizza, Umberto & Degrazia, Gervásio Annes & Acevedo, Otávio Costa
- 596-601 1H NMR study of water/methanol solutions as a function of temperature and concentration
by Corsaro, Carmelo & Maisano, Roberta & Mallamace, Domenico & Dugo, Giacomo
- 602-611 Critical dynamics in systems controlled by fractional kinetic equations
by Batalov, Lev & Batalova, Anastasia
- 612-617 Continuous time random walk with jump length correlated with waiting time
by Liu, Jian & Bao, Jing-Dong
- 618-627 Conditional Lie–Bäcklund symmetries and functionally separable solutions of the generalized inhomogeneous nonlinear diffusion equations
by Feng, Wei & Ji, Lina
- 628-638 Variational methods for time-dependent classical many-particle systems
by Sereda, Yuriy V. & Ortoleva, Peter J.
- 639-655 Time-reversal symmetry relation for nonequilibrium flows ruled by the fluctuating Boltzmann equation
by Gaspard, Pierre
- 656-665 An improved method for Darboux transformation for the coupled inhomogeneous nonlinear Schrödinger system from plasma physics and nonlinear optics
by Liu, Yu-Ping & Gao, Yi-Tian & Wei, Guang-Mei
- 666-672 Non-Gaussian statistics, Maxwellian derivation and stellar polytropes
by Bento, E.P. & Silva, J.R.P. & Silva, R.
- 673-679 Monte Carlo study of a superlattice with alternate layers
by El Yadari, M. & Bahmad, L. & El Kenz, A. & Benyoussef, A.
- 680-688 Residual entropy of ice nanotubes and ice layers
by Kirov, Mikhail V.
- 689-701 Position space renormalization group study of the spin-1 random semi-infinite Blume–Capel model
by El Bouziani, Mohammed & Gaye, Abou & Jellal, Ahmed
- 702-709 Investigation of frustrated and dimerized classical Heisenberg chains
by Vahedi, J. & Mahdavifar, S. & Soltani, M.R. & Elahi, M.
- 710-721 Dynamics of three types of annual plants competing for water and light
by Pȩkalski, Andrzej & Szwabiński, Janusz
- 722-740 Stock price dynamics and option valuations under volatility feedback effect
by Kanniainen, Juho & Piché, Robert
- 741-756 Relations between allometric scalings and fluctuations in complex systems: The case of Japanese firms
by Watanabe, Hayafumi & Takayasu, Hideki & Takayasu, Misako
- 757-762 Is the wealth of the world’s billionaires Paretian?
by Ogwang, Tomson
- 763-772 The influences of delay time on the stability of a market model with stochastic volatility
by Li, Jiang-Cheng & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 773-784 Entangled economy: An ecosystems approach to modeling systemic level dynamics
by Robalino, Juan David & Jensen, Henrik Jeldtoft
- 785-796 Peer-to-peer and mass communication effect on opinion shifts
by Kindler, A. & Solomon, S. & Stauffer, D.
- 797-807 Asymmetric multifractal scaling behavior in the Chinese stock market: Based on asymmetric MF-DFA
by Cao, Guangxi & Cao, Jie & Xu, Longbing
- 808-812 More memory under evolutionary learning may lead to chaos
by Diks, Cees & Hommes, Cars & Zeppini, Paolo
- 813-823 Econophysical visualization of Adam Smith’s invisible hand
by Cohen, Morrel H. & Eliazar, Iddo I.
- 824-839 Lévy models and scale invariance properties applied to Geophysics
by Mariani, M.C. & Florescu, I. & SenGupta, I. & Beccar Varela, M.P. & Bezdek, P. & Serpa, L.
- 840-850 What if criminals optimize their choice? Optimal strategies to defend public goods
by Bruni, Camilla & Nuño, Juan Carlos & Primicerio, Mario
- 851-856 Vehicular traffic flow through a series of signals with cycle time generated by a logistic map
by Nagatani, Takashi & Sugiyama, Naoki
- 857-868 A model of the effects of authority on consensus formation in adaptive networks: Impact on network topology and robustness
by Prettejohn, Brenton J. & Berryman, Matthew J. & McDonnell, Mark D.
- 869-874 Fractal structure of digital speckle patterns produced by rough surfaces
by Corrêa, R.D. & Meireles, J.B. & Huguenin, J.A.O. & Caetano, D.P. & da Silva, L.
- 875-888 Vibrational temperature of the adlayer in the ‘hot-atom’ reaction mechanism
by Tomellini, Massimo
- 889-901 An exploratory statistical approach to depression pattern identification
by Feng, Qing Yi & Griffiths, Frances & Parsons, Nick & Gunn, Jane
- 902-909 Dynamics of traffic flows on crossing roads induced by real-time information
by Fukui, Minoru & Ishibashi, Yoshihiro & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
- 910-917 Quantum Prisoner’s Dilemma game on hypergraph networks
by Pawela, Łukasz & Sładkowski, Jan
- 918-928 Stochastic bounded consensus tracking of leader–follower multi-agent systems with measurement noises based on sampled-data with small sampling delay
by Wu, Zhihai & Peng, Li & Xie, Linbo & Wen, Jiwei
- 929-940 Scale invariance in complex seismic system and its uses in gaining precursory information before large earthquakes: Importance of methodology
by Li, Qiang & Xu, Gui-Ming
- 941-952 Detection of community overlap according to belief propagation and conflict
by Fu, Xianghua & Liu, Liandong & Wang, Chao
- 953-958 Probability routing strategy for scale-free networks
by Zhang, Xiaojun & He, Zishu & He, Zheng & Rayman-Bacchus, Lez
- 959-966 Social power and opinion formation in complex networks
by Jalili, Mahdi
- 967-973 Network analysis of time series under the constraint of fixed nearest neighbors
by Dong, Yan & Huang, Wenwen & Liu, Zonghua & Guan, Shuguang
- 974-981 A stochastic SIR epidemic on scale-free network with community structure
by Zhang, Huiling & Guan, Zhi-Hong & Li, Tao & Zhang, Xian-He & Zhang, Ding-Xue
- 982-986 Networks in extensive air showers
by Razdan, Ashok
- 987-994 Rumor spreading model considering forgetting and remembering mechanisms in inhomogeneous networks
by Zhao, Laijun & Qiu, Xiaoyan & Wang, Xiaoli & Wang, Jiajia
- 995-1003 SIR rumor spreading model in the new media age
by Zhao, Laijun & Cui, Hongxin & Qiu, Xiaoyan & Wang, Xiaoli & Wang, Jiajia
- 1004-1027 The origin of power-law emergent scaling in large binary networks
by Almond, D.P. & Budd, C.J. & Freitag, M.A. & Hunt, G.W. & McCullen, N.J. & Smith, N.D.
- 1028-1037 Complex aperture networks
by Ghaffari, H.O. & Sharifzadeh, M. & Young, R. Paul
- 1038-1049 Optimization-based structure identification of dynamical networks
by He, Tao & Lu, Xiliang & Wu, Xiaoqun & Lu, Jun-an & Zheng, Wei Xing
2013, Volume 392, Issue 3
- 411-415 Transport of Brownian particles in a deformable tube
by Huang, Xiao-qun & Deng, Peng & Ai, Bao-quan
- 416-426 Effects of particle size distribution, shape and volume fraction of aggregates on the wall effect of concrete via random sequential packing of polydispersed ellipsoidal particles
by Xu, W.X. & Lv, Z. & Chen, H.S.
- 427-443 On the standard quantum Brownian equation and an associated class of non-autonomous master equations
by Tameshtit, Allan
- 444-450 Ground-state structural transitions in small clusters within the effective temperature framework
by Souza, Andre M.C.
- 451-457 The estimation of a (kTC(p)/J,p) phase diagram for a two-dimensional site-diluted Ising model using a microcanonical algorithm
by Kutlu, Bülent & Genç, Ali Emre
- 458-467 Time-delay effects on dynamics of a two-actor conflict model
by Rojas-Pacheco, A. & Obregón-Quintana, B. & Liebovitch, L.S. & Guzmán-Vargas, L.
- 468-473 Self-organized criticality and color vision: A guide to water–protein landscape evolution
by Phillips, J.C.
- 474-484 Peaks in the CMBR power spectrum. I. Mathematical analysis of the associated real space features
by López-Corredoira, M. & Gabrielli, A.
- 485-496 Strength statistics and the distribution of earthquake interevent times
by Hristopulos, Dionissios T. & Mouslopoulou, Vasiliki
- 497-509 Dynamical analogy between epileptic seizures and seismogenic electromagnetic emissions by means of nonextensive statistical mechanics
by Eftaxias, Konstantinos & Minadakis, George & Potirakis, Stelios. M. & Balasis, Georgios
- 510-519 Load balanced diffusive capture process on homophilic scale-free networks
by Telcs, András & Csernai, Márton & Gulyás, András
- 520-528 Incorporating topography in a cellular automata model to simulate residents evacuation in a mountain area in China
by Wang, Li & Liu, Mao & Meng, Bo
- 529-537 Detecting local community structures in complex networks based on local degree central nodes
by Chen, Qiong & Wu, Ting-Ting & Fang, Ming
- 538-543 Structure and stability of online chat networks built on emotion-carrying links
by Gligorijević, Vladimir & Skowron, Marcin & Tadić, Bosiljka
2013, Volume 392, Issue 2
- 295-306 Stochastic sensitivity analysis of noise-induced intermittency and transition to chaos in one-dimensional discrete-time systems
by Bashkirtseva, Irina & Ryashko, Lev
- 307-313 Quantization from an exponential distribution of infinitesimal action
by Budiyono, Agung
- 314-325 Irreversibility and entropy production in transport phenomena, III—Principle of minimum integrated entropy production including nonlinear responses
by Suzuki, Masuo
- 326-335 Wigner distribution functions for complex dynamical systems: A path integral approach
by Sels, Dries & Brosens, Fons & Magnus, Wim
- 336-342 Analysis of noise-induced bimodality in a Michaelis–Menten single-step enzymatic cycle
by Remondini, Daniel & Giampieri, Enrico & Bazzani, Armando & Castellani, Gastone & Maritan, Amos
- 343-349 Individual and group dynamics in purchasing activity
by Gao, Lei & Guo, Jin-Li & Fan, Chao & Liu, Xue-Jiao
- 350-360 Modelling financial volatility in the presence of abrupt changes
by Ross, Gordon J.
- 361-370 Is the efficiency of stock market correlated with multifractality? An evidence from the Shanghai stock market
by Gu, Rongbao & Shao, Yanmin & Wang, Qingnan
- 371-380 A finite-dimensional quantum model for the stock market
by Cotfas, Liviu-Adrian
- 381-391 The co-evolution of cultures, social network communities, and agent locations in an extension of Axelrod’s model of cultural dissemination
by Pfau, Jens & Kirley, Michael & Kashima, Yoshihisa
- 392-399 Congestion analysis of traffic networks with direction-dependant heterogeneity
by Wang, Jian & Wang, Ling
- 400-410 Quantum Russian roulette
by Schmidt, Alexandre G.M. & da Silva, Ladário
2013, Volume 392, Issue 1
- 1-6 Phase diagrams of the transverse Ising antiferromagnet in the presence of the longitudinal magnetic field
by Neto, Minos A. & de Sousa, J. Ricardo
- 7-16 Multifractal models via products of geometric OU-processes: Review and applications
by Leonenko, Nikolai & Petherick, Stuart & Taufer, Emanuele
- 17-26 Parrondo’s paradox and complementary Parrondo processes
by Soo, Wayne Wah Ming & Cheong, Kang Hao
- 27-42 From shape to randomness: A classification of Langevin stochasticity
by Eliazar, Iddo & Cohen, Morrel H.
- 43-47 Objective uncertainty relation with classical background in a statistical model
by Budiyono, Agung
- 48-57 Structure and orientational ordering in a fluid of elongated quadrupolar molecules
by Singh, Ram Chandra
- 58-71 On the behavior of suspension of drops on an inclined surface
by Mortazavi, S. & Tafreshi, M.M.
- 72-78 On the theory of transport phenomena in ferrofluids. Effect of chain-like aggregates
by Zubarev, A.Yu.
- 79-88 Effect of varying two key parameters in simulating evacuation for a dormitory in China
by Lei, Wenjun & Li, Angui & Gao, Ran
- 89-102 Real-time fractal signal processing in the time domain
by Hartmann, András & Mukli, Péter & Nagy, Zoltán & Kocsis, László & Hermán, Péter & Eke, András
- 103-110 Formulation of the Hellmann–Feynman theorem for the “second choice” version of Tsallis’ thermostatistics
by Rastegin, Alexey E.
- 111-122 The fractionary Schrödinger equation, Green functions and ultradistributions
by De Paoli, A.L. & Rocca, M.C.
- 123-135 Stochastic thermodynamics across scales: Emergent inter-attractoral discrete Markov jump process and its underlying continuous diffusion
by Santillán, Moisés & Qian, Hong
- 136-148 Log-periodic corrections to the Cole–Cole expression in dielectric relaxation
by Khamzin, A.A. & Nigmatullin, R.R. & Popov, I.I.
- 149-156 Percolation of dimers on square lattices
by Lebrecht, W. & Valdés, J.F. & Vogel, E.E. & Nieto, F. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J.
- 157-167 Critical and tricritical behavior of a selectively diluted triangular Ising antiferromagnet in a field
by Borovský, M. & Žukovič, M. & Bobák, A.
- 168-176 Evolutionary snowdrift game incorporating costly punishment in structured populations
by Chan, Nat W.H. & Xu, C. & Tey, Siew Kian & Yap, Yee Jiun & Hui, P.M.
- 177-183 An ideal gas approach to classify countries using financial indices
by de Mattos Neto, Paulo S.G. & Cavalcanti, George D.C. & Madeiro, Francisco & Ferreira, Tiago A.E.
- 184-193 Measuring capital market efficiency: Global and local correlations structure
by Kristoufek, Ladislav & Vosvrda, Miloslav
- 194-207 Modeling electricity spot prices using mean-reverting multifractal processes
by Rypdal, Martin & Løvsletten, Ola
- 208-214 Ups and downs of economics and econophysics — Facebook forecast
by Gajic, Nenad & Budinski-Petkovic, Ljuba
- 215-220 The escape of pedestrians with view radius
by Ma, Peijie & Wang, Binghong
- 221-251 Traffic dynamics in empirical probe vehicle data studied with three-phase theory: Spatiotemporal reconstruction of traffic phases and generation of jam warning messages
by Kerner, Boris S. & Rehborn, Hubert & Schäfer, Ralf-Peter & Klenov, Sergey L. & Palmer, Jochen & Lorkowski, Stefan & Witte, Nikolaus
- 252-270 Territorial developments based on graffiti: A statistical mechanics approach
by Barbaro, Alethea B.T. & Chayes, Lincoln & D’Orsogna, Maria R.
- 271-277 Dynamics of snoring sounds and its connection with obstructive sleep apnea
by Alencar, Adriano M. & da Silva, Diego Greatti Vaz & Oliveira, Carolina Beatriz & Vieira, André P. & Moriya, Henrique T. & Lorenzi-Filho, Geraldo
- 278-286 Interplay between social debate and propaganda in an opinion formation model
by Gimenez, M.C. & Revelli, J.A. & Lama, M.S. de la & Lopez, J.M. & Wio, H.S.
- 287-293 Measuring persistence in a stationary time series using the complex network theory
by Karimi, Somaye & Darooneh, Amir H.
2012, Volume 391, Issue 24
- 6247-6255 Block model for the XY-type Landau–Ginzburg–Wilson Hamiltonian with random temperature
by Wu, Xintian
- 6256-6267 Mobility matrix evolution for an SIS epidemic patch model
by Sanders, Johnathan & Noble, Benjamin & Van Gorder, Robert A. & Riggs, Cortney
- 6268-6278 Quantitatively investigating the locally weak stationarity of modified multifractional Gaussian noise
by Li, Ming & Zhao, Wei
- 6279-6286 Influences of exit and stair conditions on human evacuation in a dormitory
by Lei, Wenjun & Li, Angui & Gao, Ran & Wang, Xiaowei
- 6287-6319 Tsallis non-extensive statistics, intermittent turbulence, SOC and chaos in the solar plasma, Part one: Sunspot dynamics
by Pavlos, G.P. & Karakatsanis, L.P. & Xenakis, M.N.
- 6320-6331 Conditional Lie–Bäcklund symmetries and invariant subspaces to nonlinear diffusion equations with source
by Ji, Lina
- 6332-6336 A new theoretical approach to the Fe1−qAlq in the bcc lattice by employing effective field theory
by Freitas, A.S. & Albuquerque, D.F. de & Moreno, N.O.
- 6337-6346 Generalization of thermodynamic potentials including information
by Gagliardi, Alessio & Di Carlo, Aldo
- 6347-6361 The fractal energy measurement and the singularity energy spectrum analysis
by Xiong, Gang & Zhang, Shuning & Yang, Xiaoniu
- 6362-6366 On quantum kinetic equations of many-particle systems in condensed states
by Gerasimenko, V.I. & Tsvir, Zh.A.
- 6367-6379 The sample autocorrelation function and the detection of long-memory processes
by Hassani, Hossein & Leonenko, Nikolai & Patterson, Kerry
- 6380-6385 Self-consistency in non-extensive thermodynamics of highly excited hadronic states
by Deppman, A.
- 6386-6389 Canonical equilibrium distribution derived from Helmholtz potential
by Oikonomou, Thomas & Baris Bagci, G. & Tirnakli, Ugur
- 6390-6398 Configurational entropy of systems with non-additive lateral interactions
by Pinto, O.A. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J. & Nieto, F.
- 6399-6408 Quantum spherical model with competing interactions
by Bienzobaz, P.F. & Salinas, S.R.
- 6409-6417 How information influences an individual opinion evolution
by Deng, Lei & Liu, Yun & Zeng, Qing-An
- 6418-6431 Pricing model for equity warrants in a mixed fractional Brownian environment and its algorithm
by Xiao, Wei-Lin & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Zhang, Xili & Zhang, Xiaoli
- 6432-6439 The performance analysis of a micro-/nanoscaled quantum heat engine
by Guo, Juncheng & Zhang, Xiuqin & Su, Guozhen & Chen, Jincan
- 6440-6447 Evaluating fitness by integrating the highest payoff within the neighborhood promotes cooperation in social dilemmas
by Xia, Cheng-yi & Ma, Zhi-qin & Wang, Zhen & Wang, Juan
- 6448-6455 Deconfined-critical behavior of the VBS- and nematic-order parameters for the spatially anisotropic S=1-spin model
by Nishiyama, Yoshihiro
- 6456-6462 Majority-vote model with a bimodal distribution of noises
by Vilela, André L.M. & Moreira, F.G.B. & de Souza, Adauto J.F.
- 6463-6469 Exact field-driven interface dynamics in the two-dimensional stochastic Ising model with helicoidal boundary conditions
by Mendonça, J. Ricardo G.
- 6470-6483 Multi-scale interactions in Dictyostelium discoideum aggregation
by Dixon, James A. & Kelty-Stephen, Damian G.
- 6484-6496 The Norton–Simon hypothesis and the onset of non-genetic resistance to chemotherapy induced by stochastic fluctuations
by d’Onofrio, Alberto & Gandolfi, Alberto & Gattoni, Sara
- 6497-6505 The overnight effect on the Taiwan stock market
by Tsai, Kuo-Ting & Lih, Jiann-Shing & Ko, Jing-Yuan
- 6506-6508 The impact of background risk
by Alghalith, Moawia
- 6509-6518 Hierarchical structures of correlations networks among Turkey’s exports and imports by currencies
by Kocakaplan, Yusuf & Deviren, Bayram & Keskin, Mustafa
- 6519-6527 Testing the neo-classical and the Newtonian theory of production
by Estola, Matti & Dannenberg, Alia
- 6528-6542 Trading strategies in the overnight money market: Correlations and clustering on the e-MID trading platform
by Fricke, Daniel
- 6543-6555 Visibility graph analysis on quarterly macroeconomic series of China based on complex network theory
by Wang, Na & Li, Dong & Wang, Qiwen
- 6556-6567 Benford’s law and Theil transform of financial data
by Clippe, Paulette & Ausloos, Marcel
- 6568-6576 Psychophysics of time perception and valuation in temporal discounting of gain and loss
by Han, Ruokang & Takahashi, Taiki
- 6577-6586 Derivation of an eddy diffusivity coefficient depending on source distance for a shear dominated planetary boundary layer
by Alves, I.P. & Degrazia, G.A. & Buske, D. & Vilhena, M.T. & Moraes, O.L.L. & Acevedo, O.C.
- 6587-6593 First-principles study of the magnetic properties of NpN, PuN and AmN
by Benkhaled, N. & Zaoui, A. & Ferhat, M.
- 6594-6600 Thermal entangled quantum heat engine
by He, Xian & He, Jizhou & Zheng, Jie
- 6601-6610 On the relation between correlation dimension, approximate entropy and sample entropy parameters, and a fast algorithm for their calculation
by Zurek, Sebastian & Guzik, Przemyslaw & Pawlak, Sebastian & Kosmider, Marcin & Piskorski, Jaroslaw
- 6611-6616 Robust tori-like Lagrangian coherent structures
by de Oliveira, Luis C. & Martins, Caroline G.L. & Roberto, M. & Caldas, I.L. & Egydio de Carvalho, R.
- 6617-6625 Fractal analysis on human dynamics of library loans
by Fan, Chao & Guo, Jin-Li & Zha, Yi-Long
- 6626-6631 Kinetics of node splitting in evolving complex networks
by Colman, E.R. & Rodgers, G.J.
- 6632-6644 A virus spreading model for cognitive radio networks
by Hou, L. & Yeung, K.H. & Wong, K.Y.
- 6645-6654 Feedback between node and network dynamics can produce real-world network properties
by Brot, Hilla & Muchnik, Lev & Goldenberg, Jacob & Louzoun, Yoram
- 6655-6663 Transition from the self-organized to the driven dynamical clusters
by Singh, Aradhana & Jalan, Sarika
- 6664-6673 Evolutionary game on a stochastic growth network
by Li, Gang & Jin, Xiao-Gang & Song, Zhi-Huan
- 6674-6681 Evaluation of network robustness using a node tearing algorithm
by Ma, A. & Mondragón, R.J.
- 6682-6689 An optimal control approach to probabilistic Boolean networks
by Liu, Qiuli
- 6690-6700 The thermodynamic functions of plasma under the influence of a weak magnetic field
by Hussein, N.A. & Eisa, D.A. & Eldin, M.G.
2012, Volume 391, Issue 23
- 5795-5801 Landau damping of dust acoustic waves in the plasma with nonextensive distribution
by Liu, San-Qiu & Qiu, Hui-Bin & Li, Xiao-Qing
- 5802-5809 Fractal structure of equipotential curves on a continuum percolation model
by Matsutani, Shigeki & Shimosako, Yoshiyuki & Wang, Yunhong
- 5810-5817 Effective field investigation of dynamic phase transitions for site diluted Ising ferromagnets driven by a periodically oscillating magnetic field
by Akıncı, Ümit & Yüksel, Yusuf & Vatansever, Erol & Polat, Hamza
- 5818-5826 Occupation times of the Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process: Functional PCA and evidence from electricity prices
by Densing, M.
- 5827-5838 Relationships between power-law long-range interactions and fractional mechanics
by Ishiwata, Ryosuke & Sugiyama, Yūki
- 5839-5849 Admissible consensus and consensualization of high-order linear time-invariant singular swarm systems
by Xi, Jianxiang & Shi, Zongying & Zhong, Yisheng
- 5850-5857 Maximum entropy and stability of a random process with a 1/f power spectrum under deterministic action
by Koverda, V.P. & Skokov, V.N.
- 5858-5870 Self-contained encrypted image folding
by Rebollo-Neira, L. & Bowley, J. & Constantinides, A.G. & Plastino, A.
- 5871-5882 Dual-phase-lag transfer equations and entropy behavior in relaxational hydrodynamics
by Serdyukov, S.I.
- 5883-5886 Analytical evaluation of Askerov functions arising from anisotropy of the thermoelectric power in superlattices
by Mamedov, B.A.
- 5887-5899 Elastic response of a free half-space to random force excitations applied on the boundary
by Shalimova, I.A. & Sabelfeld, K.K.
- 5900-5907 Noise-induced intermittency of a reflexive model with symmetry-induced equilibrium manifold
by Palatella, Luigi & Grigolini, Paolo
- 5908-5917 Correlations equalities and some upper bounds for the critical temperature for spin one systems
by Sá Barreto, F.C. & Mota, A.L.
- 5918-5925 Long range order in the ground state of quantum interacting rotors in two dimensions
by Wojtkiewicz, Jacek
- 5926-5934 Magnetic properties of a mixed spin-1 and spin-2 Heisenberg ferrimagnetic system: Green’s function study
by Mert, G. & Mert, H.Ş.
- 5935-5947 Heat transfer in rapidly solidifying supercooled pure melt during final transient
by Buchbinder, G.L. & Volkov, V.A.
- 5948-5959 Influence of lateral discomfort on the stability of traffic flow based on visual angle car-following model
by Zheng, Liang & Zhong, Shiquan & Jin, Peter J. & Ma, Shoufeng
- 5960-5970 Random-growth urban model with geographical fitness
by Kii, Masanobu & Akimoto, Keigo & Doi, Kenji
- 5971-5977 A study of wide moving jams in a new lattice model of traffic flow with the consideration of the driver anticipation effect and numerical simulation
by Peng, G.H.
- 5978-5986 Evolution of groups with a hierarchical structure
by Ohnishi, Teruaki
- 5987-5996 Pattern formation in a predator–prey model with spatial effect
by Xue, Lin
- 5997-6007 Irreversibility in biophysical and biochemical engineering
by Lucia, Umberto
- 6008-6015 Effects of uniform rotational flow on predator–prey system
by Lee, Sang-Hee
- 6016-6023 Effect of spatial patterns on population size
by Li, Dong & Cross, M.C. & Zheng, Zhigang