Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2015, Volume 423, Issue C
- 72-79 Shannon entropy, Fisher information and uncertainty relations for log-periodic oscillators
by Aguiar, V. & Guedes, I.
- 80-96 Dynamics of bipartite and tripartite entanglement in a dissipative system of continuous variables
by Zhao, Yang & Zheng, Fulu & Liu, Jing & Yao, Yao
- 97-107 q-generalization of quantum phase-space representations
by Pennini, F. & Ferri, G.L. & Plastino, A.
2015, Volume 422, Issue C
- 1-15 Dynamic of a delayed predator–prey model with birth pulse and impulsive harvesting in a polluted environment
by Wang, Xiaohong & Jia, Jianwen
- 16-24 Analysis of two-lane lattice hydrodynamic model with consideration of drivers’ characteristics
by Zhang, Geng & Sun, Di-hua & Liu, Wei-ning & Zhao, Min & Cheng, Sen-lin
- 25-39 Degree correlations in signed social networks
by Ciotti, Valerio & Bianconi, Ginestra & Capocci, Andrea & Colaiori, Francesca & Panzarasa, Pietro
- 40-46 Chaos analysis and delayed-feedback control in a discrete dynamic coupled map traffic model
by Fang, Yaling & Shi, Zhongke
- 47-57 Constructal design of evacuation from a three-dimensional living space
by Lui, C.H. & Fong, N.K. & Lorente, S. & Bejan, A. & Chow, W.K.
- 58-65 Random field Ising model in a random graph
by Doria, F.F. & Erichsen Jr., R. & Dominguez, D. & González, Mario & Magalhaes, S.G.
- 66-72 A measurement of disorder in binary sequences
by Gong, Longyan & Wang, Haihong & Cheng, Weiwen & Zhao, Shengmei
- 73-88 Abnormal statistical properties of stock indexes during a financial crash
by Li, Wei-Shen & Liaw, Sy-Sang
- 89-100 ±J Ising model on Dürer lattices
by Lebrecht, W. & Valdés, J.F.
- 101-106 Correlated continuous time random walk with time averaged waiting time
by Lv, Longjin & Ren, Fu-Yao & Wang, Jun & Xiao, Jianbin
- 107-112 Generalized Langevin equation with hydrodynamic backflow: Equilibrium properties
by Fodor, Étienne & Grebenkov, Denis S. & Visco, Paolo & van Wijland, Frédéric
- 113-135 Tsallis non-extensive statistics and solar wind plasma complexity
by Pavlos, G.P. & Iliopoulos, A.C. & Zastenker, G.N. & Zelenyi, L.M. & Karakatsanis, L.P. & Riazantseva, M.O. & Xenakis, M.N. & Pavlos, E.G.
- 136-142 Assessing the true role of coauthors in the h-index measure of an author scientific impact
by Ausloos, M.
- 143-152 Multiscale entropy-based methods for heart rate variability complexity analysis
by Silva, Luiz Eduardo Virgilio & Cabella, Brenno Caetano Troca & Neves, Ubiraci Pereira da Costa & Murta Junior, Luiz Otavio
- 153-166 Efficient energy cumulants for the Baxter–Wu model
by Velonakis, Ioannis N.
- 167-174 Generalized relative entropies in the classical limit
by Kowalski, A.M. & Martin, M.T. & Plastino, A.
- 175-180 Abnormal synchronizing path of delay-coupled chaotic oscillators on the edge of stability
by Zhuo, Zhao & Cai, Shi-Min & Fu, Zhong-Qian
- 181-186 Enhancing traffic capacity of scale-free networks by employing hybrid routing strategy
by Jiang, Zhong-Yuan & Ma, Jian-Feng & Jing, Xu
- 187-192 A definition of the coupled-product for multivariate coupled-exponentials
by Nelson, Kenric P.
- 193-202 Asymptotic incidence energy of lattices
by Liu, Jia-Bao & Pan, Xiang-Feng
- 203-209 Hamilton–Jacobi and Fokker–Planck equations for the harmonic oscillator in the inertial regime
by Jiménez-Aquino, J.I. & Cortés, Emilio
2015, Volume 421, Issue C
- 1-14 An improved car-following model considering headway changes with memory
by Yu, Shaowei & Shi, Zhongke
- 15-24 Non extensive thermodynamics for hadronic matter with finite chemical potentials
by Megías, Eugenio & Menezes, Débora P. & Deppman, Airton
- 25-33 Mining overlapping and hierarchical communities in complex networks
by Zhang, Zhiwei & Wang, Zhenyu
- 34-43 Analyzing the structure of earthquake network by k-core decomposition
by He, Xuan & Zhao, Hai & Cai, Wei & Li, Guang-Guang & Pei, Fan-Dong
- 44-53 Information filtering via balanced diffusion on bipartite networks
by Nie, Da-Cheng & An, Ya-Hui & Dong, Qiang & Fu, Yan & Zhou, Tao
- 54-68 A dynamical analysis of allele frequencies in populations evolving under assortative mating and mutations
by Schneider, David M. & do Carmo, Eduardo & de Aguiar, Marcus A.M.
- 69-77 Invulnerability of scale-free network against critical node failures based on a renewed cascading failure model
by Peng, Xingzhao & Yao, Hong & Du, Jun & Wang, Zhe & Ding, Chao
- 78-97 A stochastic SIS epidemic model with heterogeneous contacts
by Economou, A. & Gómez-Corral, A. & López-García, M.
- 98-108 Strategy for community control of complex networks
by Piao, Xiufeng & Lv, Tianyang & Zhang, Xizhe & Ma, Hui
- 109-123 Effect of small-world connectivity on fast sparsely synchronized cortical rhythms
by Kim, Sang-Yoon & Lim, Woochang
- 124-133 Long-range correlations and trends in Colombian seismic time series
by Martín-Montoya, L.A. & Aranda-Camacho, N.M. & Quimbay, C.J.
- 134-140 Vulnerability of state-interdependent networks under malware spreading
by Vida, Rafael & Galeano, Javier & Cuenda, Sara
- 141-150 Self-organized criticality attributed to a central limit-like convergence effect
by Kendal, Wayne S.
- 151-160 Wavelet-based analysis of spectral rearrangements of EEG patterns and of non-stationary correlations
by Bozhokin, S.V. & Suslova, I.B.
- 161-170 Discrete scale-invariance in cross-correlations between time series
by Xiao, Qin & Pan, Xue & Stephen, Mutua & Yang, Yue & Li, Xinli & Yang, Huijie
- 171-179 Renormalization group solution of the Chutes & Ladder model
by Ball, Lauren A. & Farris, Alfred C.K. & Boettcher, Stefan
- 180-186 Opinion dynamics in networks with common-neighbors-based connections
by Wang, Huanjing & Shang, Lihui
- 187-207 Evidence of economic regularities and disparities of Italian regions from aggregated tax income size data
by Cerqueti, Roy & Ausloos, Marcel
- 208-217 A positivity property of the dimer entropy of graphs
by Butera, P. & Federbush, P. & Pernici, M.
- 218-222 On the interplay between short and long term memory in the power-law cross-correlations setting
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 223-232 Logistic growth for the Nuzi cuneiform tablets: Analyzing family networks in ancient Mesopotamia
by Ueda, Sumie & Makino, Kumi & Itoh, Yoshiaki & Tsuchiya, Takashi
- 233-248 Overlapping community identification approach in online social networks
by Zhang, Xuewu & You, Huangbin & Zhu, William & Qiao, Shaojie & Li, Jianwu & Gutierrez, Louis Alberto & Zhang, Zhuo & Fan, Xinnan
- 249-260 Jamming transitions and the effect of interruption probability in a lattice traffic flow model with passing
by Redhu, Poonam & Gupta, Arvind Kumar
- 261-268 Percolation of dimers irreversibly adsorbed on heterogeneous surfaces
by Gimenez, M.C. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J.
- 269-278 Multidimensional ion-acoustic solitary waves and shocks in quantum plasmas
by Misra, A.P. & Sahu, Biswajit
- 279-285 Control of tissue growth by locally produced activator: Liver regeneration
by Zhdanov, Vladimir P.
- 286-299 Stochastic modeling of MHD turbulence in magnetized plasma
by Nassiri-Mofakham, Nora
- 300-315 Hopf bifurcation and harvesting control of a bioeconomic plankton model with delay and diffusion terms
by Zhao, Hongyong & Huang, Xuanxuan & Zhang, Xuebing
- 316-329 New effective field theory for the Ashkin–Teller model
by Santos, Jander P. & Sá Barreto, F.C.
- 330-342 Fractional Liouville equation on lattice phase-space
by Tarasov, Vasily E.
- 343-346 Universal clustering structure and C≈0.85 scaling in complex earthquake networks
by Abe, Sumiyoshi & Suzuki, Norikazu
- 347-354 Random coupling strength-induced synchronization transitions in neuronal network with delayed electrical and chemical coupling
by Wu, Yanan & Gong, Yubing & Wang, Qi
- 355-359 The influence of adsorption orientation on the statistical mechanics model of type I antifreeze protein: The coverage rate
by Li, Li-Fen & Liang, X.X.
- 360-376 A Tsallis entropy-based redundancy measure for water distribution networks
by Singh, Vijay P. & Oh, Juik
- 377-387 Exploring the WTI crude oil price bubble process using the Markov regime switching model
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wang, Jing
- 388-400 Quantifying higher-order correlations in a neuronal pool
by Montangie, Lisandro & Montani, Fernando
- 401-411 Lattice hydrodynamic modeling of two-lane traffic flow with timid and aggressive driving behavior
by Sharma, Sapna
- 412-429 Codifference as a practical tool to measure interdependence
by Wyłomańska, Agnieszka & Chechkin, Aleksei & Gajda, Janusz & Sokolov, Igor M.
- 430-442 The concept exploration model and an application
by Zhang, Yin & Gao, Kening & Zhang, Bin
- 443-454 The effectiveness of China’s RMB exchange rate reforms: An insight from multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis
by Qin, Jing & Lu, Xinsheng & Zhou, Ying & Qu, Ling
- 455-462 Delayed feedback and detection of weak periodic signals in a stochastic Hodgkin–Huxley neuron
by Yilmaz, Ergin & Ozer, Mahmut
- 463-472 Modulational instability of electron-acoustic waves in a plasma with Cairns–Tsallis distributed electrons
by Merriche, Abderrzak & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 473-487 Nonlinearity in high-frequency stock returns: Evidence from the Athens Stock Exchange
by Anagnostidis, Panagiotis & Emmanouilides, Christos J.
- 488-509 Sector dominance ratio analysis of financial markets
by Uechi, Lisa & Akutsu, Tatsuya & Stanley, H. Eugene & Marcus, Alan J. & Kenett, Dror Y.
- 510-521 Overlapping community detection using neighborhood ratio matrix
by Eustace, Justine & Wang, Xingyuan & Cui, Yaozu
- 522-532 A two-dimensional non-Markovian random walk leading to anomalous diffusion
by da Silva, M.A.A. & Viswanathan, G.M. & Cressoni, J.C.
- 533-540 Investigation of dynamics of a virus–antivirus model in complex network
by Ren, Jianguo & Xu, Yonghong & Liu, Jiming
- 541-547 Site-dependent organization structure of seismic microtremors
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Alcaz, Vasile & Ilies, Ion
- 548-561 Correlation identities and rigorous upper bounds on the critical temperature for the spin-1 Blume–Capel model on a Kagome lattice
by Santos, Jander P. & Sá Barreto, F.C.
- 562-570 Large deviations estimates for the multiscale analysis of traffic speed time series
by Shi, Wenbin & Shang, Pengjian & Wang, Jing
- 571-582 Dynamics of a stochastic Holling II one-predator two-prey system with jumps
by Zhang, Xinhong & Li, Wenxue & Liu, Meng & Wang, Ke
- 583-593 EMD based refined composite multiscale entropy analysis of complex signals
by Wang, Jing & Shang, Pengjian & Xia, Jianan & Shi, Wenbin
- 594-604 The effect of stepping on pedestrian trajectories
by Seitz, Michael J. & Dietrich, Felix & Köster, Gerta
2015, Volume 420, Issue C
- 1-7 Maximum Entropy Principle and the Higgs boson mass
by Alves, Alexandre & Dias, Alex G. & da Silva, Roberto
- 8-13 Synchronization by small time delays
by Pruessner, G. & Cheang, S. & Jensen, H.J.
- 14-22 A closed solution to the Fokker–Planck equation applied to forecasting
by Montagnon, Chris
- 23-27 Thermodynamic scaling law for the diffusion coefficient in hard-sphere system
by Bomont, Jean-Marc & Bretonnet, Jean-Louis
- 28-40 Simulation and analysis of congestion risk during escalator transfers using a modified social force model
by Li, Wenhang & Gong, Jianhua & Yu, Ping & Shen, Shen & Li, Rong & Duan, Qishen
- 41-48 The stationary state and gravitational temperature in a pure self-gravitating system
by Zheng, Yahui & Du, Jiulin
- 49-58 Modeling sediment concentration in debris flow by Tsallis entropy
by Singh, Vijay P. & Cui, Huijuan
- 59-72 Statistical analysis on the evolution of OpenStreetMap road networks in Beijing
by Zhao, Pengxiang & Jia, Tao & Qin, Kun & Shan, Jie & Jiao, Chenjing
- 73-84 Mass media and heterogeneous bounds of confidence in continuous opinion dynamics
by Pineda, M. & Buendía, G.M.
- 85-97 Community-based immunization in opportunistic social networks
by Yuan, Peiyan & Tang, Shaojie
- 98-107 Attack tolerance of correlated time-varying social networks with well-defined communities
by Sur, Souvik & Ganguly, Niloy & Mukherjee, Animesh
- 108-115 The effects of time-dependent delays on global stability of stochastic Lotka–Volterra competitive model
by Liu, Qun
- 116-123 Improved SPC force field of water based on the dielectric constant: SPC/ε
by Fuentes-Azcatl, Raúl & Mendoza, Noé & Alejandre, José
- 124-133 SMG: Fast scalable greedy algorithm for influence maximization in social networks
by Heidari, Mehdi & Asadpour, Masoud & Faili, Hesham
- 134-147 A comparative analysis of intra-city human mobility by taxi
by Wang, Wenjun & Pan, Lin & Yuan, Ning & Zhang, Sen & Liu, Dong
- 148-163 Homophyly/kinship hypothesis: Natural communities, and predicting in networks
by Li, Angsheng & Li, Jiankou & Pan, Yicheng
- 164-178 Influence of the exits’ configuration on evacuation process in a room without obstacle
by Huan-Huan, Tian & Li-Yun, Dong & Yu, Xue
- 179-189 On possible origins of trends in financial market price changes
by Murakami, Ryo & Nakamura, Tomomichi & Kimura, Shin & Manabe, Masashi & Tanizawa, Toshihiro
- 190-199 Method to characterize collective impact of factors on indoor air
by Szczurek, Andrzej & Maciejewska, Monika & Teuerle, Marek & Wyłomańska, Agnieszka
- 200-211 Thermodynamic model of social influence on two-dimensional square lattice: Case for two features
by Genzor, Jozef & Bužek, Vladimír & Gendiar, Andrej
- 212-220 3D effects of the entropic force
by Plastino, A. & Rocca, M.C. & Ferri, G.L.
- 221-228 Multiscale multifractal diffusion entropy analysis of financial time series
by Huang, Jingjing & Shang, Pengjian
- 229-245 Density of states of the XY model: An energy landscape approach
by Nardini, Cesare & Nerattini, Rachele & Casetti, Lapo
- 246-257 Accurate calculation of second virial coefficient of the Exp-6 potential and its application
by Mamedov, B.A. & Somuncu, E.
- 258-264 Enhanced detection of aldehydes in Extra-Virgin Olive Oil by means of band selective NMR spectroscopy
by Dugo, Giacomo & Rotondo, Archimede & Mallamace, Domenico & Cicero, Nicola & Salvo, Andrea & Rotondo, Enrico & Corsaro, Carmelo
- 265-276 Probabilistic characterization of nonlinear systems under α-stable white noise via complex fractional moments
by Alotta, G. & Di Paola, M.
- 277-283 Weighted k-shell decomposition for complex networks based on potential edge weights
by Wei, Bo & Liu, Jie & Wei, Daijun & Gao, Cai & Deng, Yong
- 284-293 Co-occurrence network analysis of modern Chinese poems
by Liang, Wei & Wang, Yanli & Shi, Yuming & Chen, Guanrong
- 294-303 A floor field cellular automaton for crowd evacuation considering different walking abilities
by Fu, Zhijian & Zhou, Xiaodong & Zhu, Kongjin & Chen, Yanqiu & Zhuang, Yifan & Hu, Yuqi & Yang, Lizhong & Chen, Changkun & Li, Jian
- 304-314 Simple stochastic order-book model of swarm behavior in continuous double auction
by Ichiki, Shingo & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
- 315-323 Co-occurrence network analysis of Chinese and English poems
by Liang, Wei & Wang, Yanli & Shi, Yuming & Chen, Guanrong
- 324-330 Entanglement witness for spin glass
by Koh, C.Y. & Kwek, L.C.
2015, Volume 419, Issue C
- 1-6 Chain-reaction crash in traffic flow controlled by taillights
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 7-13 Protecting entanglement under depolarizing noise environment by using weak measurements
by He, Juan & Ye, Liu
- 14-22 Evolution of cooperation driven by incremental learning
by Li, Pei & Duan, Haibin
- 23-28 Analysis of natural time domain entropy fluctuations of synthetic seismicity generated by a simple stick–slip system with asperities
by Vargas, C.A. & Flores-Márquez, E.L. & Ramírez-Rojas, A. & Telesca, L.
- 29-39 A new method to construct co-author networks
by Liu, Jie & Li, Yunpeng & Ruan, Zichan & Fu, Guangyuan & Chen, Xiaowu & Sadiq, Rehan & Deng, Yong
- 40-47 Morisita-based space-clustering analysis of Swiss seismicity
by Telesca, Luciano & Golay, Jean & Kanevski, Mikhail
- 48-54 Inferring overlapping community structure with degree-corrected block model
by Qu, Yingfei & Shi, Weiren & Shi, Xin
- 55-63 An information propagation model considering incomplete reading behavior in microblog
by Su, Qiang & Huang, Jiajia & Zhao, Xiande
- 64-74 A microscopic study of the fitness-dependent topology of the world trade network
by Hoppe, K. & Rodgers, G.J.
- 75-79 Critical temperature of the Ising ferromagnet on the fcc, hcp, and dhcp lattices
by Yu, Unjong
- 80-94 Structural link prediction based on ant colony approach in social networks
by Sherkat, Ehsan & Rahgozar, Maseud & Asadpour, Masoud
- 95-107 Waiting pedestrians in the social force model
by Johansson, Fredrik & Peterson, Anders & Tapani, Andreas
- 108-114 Optimality problem of network topology in stocks market analysis
by Djauhari, Maman Abdurachman & Gan, Siew Lee
- 115-121 Quanta and entropy generation
by Lucia, Umberto
- 122-127 An autocatalytic network model for stock markets
by Caetano, Marco Antonio Leonel & Yoneyama, Takashi
- 128-133 Finding topological center of a geographic space via road network
by Gao, Liang & Miao, Yanan & Qin, Yuhao & Zhao, Xiaomei & Gao, Zi-You
- 134-144 Inequalities between ground-state energies of Heisenberg models
by Wojtkiewicz, Jacek & Skolasiński, Rafał
- 145-152 A three-state dynamical model for religious affiliation
by McCartney, Mark & Glass, David H.
- 153-157 Characterization of invariant patterns in a slowly rotated granular tumbler
by Reyes, Leonardo & Pérez, Oscar & Colonnello, Claudia & Goncalves, Angélica & Barros, Haydn & Sánchez, Iván & Gutiérrez, Gustavo
- 158-170 The troika of business cycle, efficiency and volatility. An East Asian perspective
by Arshad, Shaista & Rizvi, Syed Aun R.
- 171-182 Epidemic spreading on complex networks with overlapping and non-overlapping community structure
by Shang, Jiaxing & Liu, Lianchen & Li, Xin & Xie, Feng & Wu, Cheng
- 183-195 Comparing numerical integration schemes for time-continuous car-following models
by Treiber, Martin & Kanagaraj, Venkatesan
- 196-202 Continuous transforming the BTW to the Manna model
by Asasi, H. & Moghimi-Araghi, S. & Najafi, M.N.
- 203-214 Intra-day response of foreign exchange markets after the Tohoku-Oki earthquake
by Nakano, Shuhei & Hirata, Yoshito & Iwayama, Koji & Aihara, Kazuyuki
- 215-220 An alternative way to track the hot money in turbulent times
by Sensoy, Ahmet
- 221-233 Variable diffusion in stock market fluctuations
by Hua, Jia-Chen & Chen, Lijian & Falcon, Liberty & McCauley, Joseph L. & Gunaratne, Gemunu H.
- 234-240 Phase diagram of the mixed Ising model with Fe4N structure under a time-dependent oscillating magnetic field
by Shi, Xiaoling & Zhao, Jie & Xu, Xingguang
- 241-259 Why is no financial crisis a dress rehearsal for the next? Exploring contagious heterogeneities across major Asian stock markets
by Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Masih, Rumi & Masih, A. Mansur M.
- 260-267 Predicting link directions using local directed path
by Wang, Xiaojie & Zhang, Xue & Zhao, Chengli & Xie, Zheng & Zhang, Shengjun & Yi, Dongyun
- 268-276 Examining a scaled dynamical system of telomere shortening
by Cyrenne, Benoit M. & Gooding, Robert J.
- 277-292 Did the ever dead outnumber the living and when? A birth-and-death approach
by Avan, Jean & Grosjean, Nicolas & Huillet, Thierry
- 293-300 Effects of on-ramp on the fuel consumption of the vehicles on the main road under car-following model
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Li, Jin-Gang & Yang, Shi-Chun & Shang, Hua-Yan
- 301-306 Whether information network supplements friendship network
by Miao, Lili & Zhang, Qian-Ming & Nie, Da-Cheng & Cai, Shi-Min
- 307-317 Spike coherence and synchronization on Newman–Watts small-world neuronal networks modulated by spike-timing-dependent plasticity
by Yu, Haitao & Guo, Xinmeng & Wang, Jiang & Deng, Bin & Wei, Xile
- 318-327 Econophysics: A challenge to econometricians
by Zapart, Christopher A.
- 328-334 Effect of salt concentration on the stability of heterogeneous DNA
by Singh, Amar & Singh, Navin
- 335-348 Simulation model of bi-directional pedestrian considering potential effect ahead and behind
by Zhang, Qi
- 349-355 Emergence of bistable states and phase diagrams of traffic flow at an unsignalized intersection
by Li, Qi-Lang & Jiang, Rui & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 356-372 Community-based complex cloud data center
by Filiposka, Sonja & Juiz, Carlos
- 373-384 Exact solution of Smoluchowski’s equation for reorientational motion in Maier–Saupe potential
by Sitnitsky, A.E.
- 385-394 Stochastic modeling of stock price process induced from the conjugate heat equation
by Paeng, Seong-Hun
- 395-407 Evidence of multifractality from CEE exchange rates against Euro
by Caraiani, Petre & Haven, Emmanuel
- 408-416 Community detection by fuzzy clustering
by Sun, Peng Gang
- 417-428 A detrended cross-correlation analysis of meteorological and API data in Nanjing, China
by Shen, Chen-hua & Li, Chao-ling & Si, Ya-li
- 429-436 Knowledge diffusion in the collaboration hypernetwork
by Yang, Guang-Yong & Hu, Zhao-Long & Liu, Jian-Guo
- 437-443 Majority-vote model on a dynamic small-world network
by Stone, Thomas E. & McKay, Susan R.
- 444-456 Nonlinear joint dynamics between prices of crude oil and refined products
by Zhang, Tao & Ma, Guofeng & Liu, Guangsheng
- 457-463 Bottom stresses of static packing of granular chains
by Wen, PingPing & Wang, Guan & Hao, Degan & Zheng, Ning & Li, Liangsheng & Shi, Qingfan
- 464-469 Analyzing the financial crisis using the entropy density function
by Oh, Gabjin & Kim, Ho-yong & Ahn, Seok-Won & Kwak, Wooseop
- 470-478 No-arbitrage, leverage and completeness in a fractional volatility model
by Vilela Mendes, R. & Oliveira, M.J. & Rodrigues, A.M.
- 479-486 Networks model of the East Turkistan terrorism
by Li, Ben-xian & Zhu, Jun-fang & Wang, Shun-guo
- 487-497 Pattern formation and Turing instability in an activator–inhibitor system with power-law coupling
by dos S. Silva, F.A. & Viana, R.L. & Lopes, S.R.
- 498-505 Motif for controllable toggle switch in gene regulatory networks
by Zhao, Chen & Bin, Ao & Ye, Weiming & Fan, Ying & Di, Zengru
- 506-512 A new perspective to formulate a dissipative thermo field dynamics
by Hashizume, Yoichiro & Suzuki, Masuo & Okamura, Soichiro
- 513-525 Finite sample properties of power-law cross-correlations estimators
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 526-536 Stability analysis of an extended intelligent driver model and its simulations under open boundary condition
by Li, Zhipeng & Li, Wenzhong & Xu, Shangzhi & Qian, Yeqing
- 537-545 Locating inefficient links in a large-scale transportation network
by Sun, Li & Liu, Like & Xu, Zhongzhi & Jie, Yang & Wei, Dong & Wang, Pu
- 546-557 What are Chinese talking about in hot weibos?
by Li, Yuan & Gao, Haoyu & Yang, Mingmin & Guan, Wanqiu & Ma, Haixin & Qian, Weining & Cao, Zhigang & Yang, Xiaoguang
- 558-565 Opinion dynamics of modified Hegselmann–Krause model in a group-based population with heterogeneous bounded confidence
by Fu, Guiyuan & Zhang, Weidong & Li, Zhijun
- 566-574 Influence of dynamic immunization on epidemic spreading in networks
by Wu, Qingchu & Fu, Xinchu & Jin, Zhen & Small, Michael
- 575-584 Unveiling correlations between financial variables and topological metrics of trading networks: Evidence from a stock and its warrant
by Li, Ming-Xia & Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Xie, Wen-Jie & Xiong, Xiong & Zhang, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 585-593 Epidemic threshold determined by the first moments of network with alternating degree distributions
by Li, Kezan & Zhang, Haifeng & Fu, Xinchu & Ding, Yong & Small, Michael
- 594-602 Numerical determination of hitting time distributions from their Laplace transforms: One dimensional diffusions
by Gzyl, Henryk & ter Horst, Enrique & Villasana, Minaya
- 603-611 Predicting fracture of mortar beams under three-point bending using non-extensive statistical modeling of electric emissions
by Stergiopoulos, Ch. & Stavrakas, I. & Triantis, D. & Vallianatos, F. & Stonham, J.
- 612-621 Galilean DKP theory and Bose–Einstein condensation
by Abreu, L.M. & Gadelha, Alexandre L. & Pimentel, B.M. & Santos, E.S.
- 622-629 Vulnerability of complex networks under path-based attacks
by Pu, Cun-Lai & Cui, Wei
- 630-641 Is there any connection between the network morphology and the fluctuations of the stock market index?
by Stefan, F.M. & Atman, A.P.F.
- 642-650 Role of human moving on city spatial evolution
by Zhao, F.X. & Wu, J.J. & Sun, H.J. & Gao, Z.Y.
- 651-658 Effect of extreme data loss on heart rate signals quantified by entropy analysis
by Li, Yu & Wang, Jun & Li, Jin & Liu, Dazhao
- 659-667 Optimising threshold levels for information transmission in binary threshold networks: Independent multiplicative noise on each threshold
by Zhou, Bingchang & McDonnell, Mark D.
- 668-674 Is there enough fertile soil to feed a planet of growing cities?
by D’Autilia, Roberto & D’Ambrosi, Ilaria
- 675-680 Virial expansion and condensation with a new generating function
by Bannur, Vishnu M.
- 681-690 Interevent time distributions of human multi-level activity in a virtual world
by Mryglod, O. & Fuchs, B. & Szell, M. & Holovatch, Yu. & Thurner, S.
- 691-697 Effects of Gaussian colored noise on time evolution of information entropy in a damped harmonic oscillator
by Guo, Yong-Feng & Tan, Jian-Guo
- 698-706 Characterizing Detrended Fluctuation Analysis of multifractional Brownian motion
by Setty, V.A. & Sharma, A.S.
- 707-717 Tsallis information dimension of complex networks
by Zhang, Qi & Luo, Chuanhai & Li, Meizhu & Deng, Yong & Mahadevan, Sankaran
- 718-728 Some properties of the floor field cellular automata evacuation model
by Gwizdałła, Tomasz M.
- 729-735 A cumulative entropy method for distribution recognition of model error
by Liang, Yingjie & Chen, Wen
- 736-745 Breakdown of Benford’s law for birth data
by Ausloos, M. & Herteliu, C. & Ileanu, B.
- 746-761 Multifractal analysis of Asian markets during 2007–2008 financial crisis
by Hasan, Rashid & Mohammad, Salim M.
- 762-767 A random rule model of surface growth
by Mello, Bernardo A.
2015, Volume 418, Issue C
- 6-16 Ensemble and trajectory thermodynamics: A brief introduction
by Van den Broeck, C. & Esposito, M.
- 17-48 The exclusion process: A paradigm for non-equilibrium behaviour
by Mallick, Kirone
- 49-64 Heat transport and current fluctuations in harmonic crystals
by Dhar, Abhishek & Dandekar, Rahul
- 65-77 An introduction to the physics of active matter
by De Magistris, G. & Marenduzzo, D.
- 78-87 An introduction to Monte Carlo methods
by Walter, J.-C. & Barkema, G.T.
- 88-93 Monte Carlo methods beyond detailed balance
by Schram, Raoul D. & Barkema, Gerard T.
- 94-104 About the role of chaos and coarse graining in statistical mechanics
by Falasco, G. & Saggiorato, G. & Vulpiani, A.
- 105-125 Physical mechanisms of the interaction between lipid membranes in the aqueous environment
by Schlaich, Alexander & Kowalik, Bartosz & Kanduč, Matej & Schneck, Emanuel & Netz, Roland R.
- 126-153 Biophysics of protein–DNA interactions and chromosome organization
by Marko, John F.
- 154-169 Fluctuations in driven systems
by Kafri, Yariv