Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2012, Volume 391, Issue 20
- 4816-4826 Inflation and inflation uncertainty: A dynamic framework
by Berument, M. Hakan & Yalcin, Yeliz & Yildirim, Julide
- 4827-4838 Modeling stock price dynamics by continuum percolation system and relevant complex systems analysis
by Xiao, Di & Wang, Jun
- 4839-4849 Statistical ensembles for money and debt
by Viaggiu, Stefano & Lionetto, Andrea & Bargigli, Leonardo & Longo, Michele
- 4850-4854 Option pricing from wavelet-filtered financial series
by de Almeida, V.T.X. & Moriconi, L.
- 4855-4866 Multifractal detrended cross-correlations between the Chinese exchange market and stock market
by Cao, Guangxi & Xu, Longbing & Cao, Jie
- 4867-4876 A semi-Markov model for price returns
by D’Amico, Guglielmo & Petroni, Filippo
- 4877-4882 A method for detection of abrupt changes in the financial market combining wavelet decomposition and correlation graphs
by Caetano, Marco Antonio Leonel & Yoneyama, Takashi
- 4883-4890 Permit allocation in emissions trading using the Boltzmann distribution
by Park, Ji-Won & Kim, Chae Un & Isard, Walter
- 4891-4898 A suggested statistical test for measuring bivariate nonlinear dependence
by Matsushita, Raul & Figueiredo, Annibal & Da Silva, Sergio
- 4899-4908 Generalized ICM for image segmentation based on Tsallis statistics
by Kilic, Ilker & Kayacan, Ozhan
- 4909-4922 Fractal descriptors based on Fourier spectrum applied to texture analysis
by Florindo, João Batista & Bruno, Odemir Martinez
- 4923-4932 A partisan effect in the efficiency of the US stock market
by Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Rodriguez, E. & Espinosa-Paredes, G.
- 4933-4942 On the length of stabilograms: A study performed with detrended fluctuation analysis
by Blázquez, M. Teresa & Anguiano, Marta & Arias de Saavedra, Fernando & Lallena, Antonio M. & Carpena, Pedro
- 4943-4952 The spatial distribution of clusters and the formation of mixed languages in bilingual competition
by An, Zhecheng & Pan, Qiuhui & Yu, Guangying & Wang, Zhen
- 4953-4962 Universal scaling behaviors of meteorological variables’ volatility and relations with original records
by Lu, Feiyu & Yuan, Naiming & Fu, Zuntao & Mao, Jiangyu
- 4963-4969 Modeling language evolution: Aromanian, an endangered language in Greece
by Bakalis, Evangelos & Galani, Alexandra
- 4970-4975 Benford’s law in non-equilibrium processes: Droplet collisions case
by Kim, Sangrak
- 4976-4985 Vehicular motion in counter traffic flow through a series of signals controlled by a phase shift
by Nagatani, Takashi & Tobita, Kazuhiro
- 4986-4994 Analyzing percolation of networks inspired by the 3x+1 problem
by Gu, Zhi-Ming & Zhu, Chen-Ping & Zhou, Tao & Zhao, Ming
- 4995-5003 Limitation of multi-resolution methods in community detection
by Xiang, Ju & Hu, Ke
- 5004-5017 Spatio-temporal dynamics of security investments in an interdependent risk environment
by Shafi, Kamran & Bender, Axel & Zhong, Weicai & Abbass, Hussein A.
- 5018-5030 Embedding complex networks in a low dimensional Euclidean space based on vertex dissimilarities
by Lee, Chang-Yong
- 5031-5040 Measuring preferential attachment in growing networks with missing-timelines using Markov chain Monte Carlo
by Sheridan, Paul & Yagahara, Yuichi & Shimodaira, Hidetoshi
- 5041-5048 Visibility graph analysis of wind speed records measured in central Argentina
by Pierini, Jorge O. & Lovallo, Michele & Telesca, Luciano
- 5049-5057 A robust filter in stock networks analysis
by Djauhari, Maman A.
2012, Volume 391, Issue 19
- 4427-4441 Critical parameters of hard-core Yukawa fluids within the structural theory
by Bahaa Khedr, M. & Osman, S.M.
- 4442-4447 Granular dampers for the reduction of vibrations of an oscillatory saw
by Heckel, Michael & Sack, Achim & Kollmer, Jonathan E. & Pöschel, Thorsten
- 4448-4459 On the theory of the dynamical properties of nematics
by Zubarev, A. Yu. & Iskakova, L. Yu.
- 4460-4469 A simple probabilistic construction yielding generalized entropies and divergences, escort distributions and q-Gaussians
by Bercher, J.-F.
- 4470-4475 Entropy and ionic conductivity
by Zhang, Yong-Jun
- 4476-4482 The stabilization effect of the density difference in the modified lattice hydrodynamic model of traffic flow
by Tian, Jun-fang & Yuan, Zhen-zhou & Jia, Bin & Li, Ming-hua & Jiang, Guo-jun
- 4483-4486 On the time to extinction from quasi-stationarity: A unified approach
by Artalejo, J.R.
- 4487-4496 Multi-q pattern analysis: A case study in image classification
by Fabbri, Ricardo & Gonçalves, Wesley N. & Lopes, Francisco J.P. & Bruno, Odemir M.
- 4497-4505 Statistical dynamics of early river networks
by Wang, Xu-Ming & Wang, Peng & Zhang, Ping & Hao, Rui & Huo, Jie
- 4506-4516 Research on the evolution model of an energy supply–demand network
by Sun, Mei & Zhang, Pei-Pei & Shan, Tian-Hua & Fang, Cui-Cui & Wang, Xiao-Fang & Tian, Li-Xin
- 4517-4556 Information geometry of quantum entangled Gaussian wave-packets
by Kim, D.-H. & Ali, S.A. & Cafaro, C. & Mancini, S.
2012, Volume 391, Issue 18
- 4281-4289 Lennard-Jones binary fluids: A comparative study between the molecular dynamics and Monte Carlo descriptions of their structural properties
by Lima, A.P. & Martins, A.S. & Sá Martins, J.S.
- 4290-4301 Multifractal analysis based on the Choquet capacity: Application to solar magnetograms
by Makarenko, N.G. & Karimova, L.M. & Kozelov, B.V. & Novak, M.M.
- 4302-4307 Allometry and growth: A unified view
by De Martino, S. & De Siena, S.
- 4308-4319 Geometry of deformed exponential families: Invariant, dually-flat and conformal geometries
by Amari, Shun-ichi & Ohara, Atsumi & Matsuzoe, Hiroshi
- 4320-4324 Fundamental constants, entropic gravity and nonextensive equipartition theorem
by Neto, Jorge Ananias
- 4325-4330 Age-related vitality of players promotes the evolution of cooperation in the spatial prisoner’s dilemma game
by Liu, Run-Ran & Jia, Chun-Xiao & Zhang, Jianlin & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 4331-4341 Systemic risk on different interbank network topologies
by Lenzu, Simone & Tedeschi, Gabriele
- 4342-4349 On the efficiency of sovereign bond markets
by Zunino, Luciano & Fernández Bariviera, Aurelio & Guercio, M. Belén & Martinez, Lisana B. & Rosso, Osvaldo A.
- 4350-4363 Arbitrage-free self-organizing markets with GARCH properties: Generating them in the lab with a lattice model
by Dupoyet, B. & Fiebig, H.R. & Musgrove, D.P.
- 4364-4376 On interrelations of recurrences and connectivity trends between stock indices
by Goswami, B. & Ambika, G. & Marwan, N. & Kurths, J.
- 4377-4388 A new quantitative evaluation method of spiral drawing for patients with Parkinson’s disease based on a polar coordinate system with varying origin
by Wang, Min & Wang, Bei & Zou, Junzhong & Nakamura, Masatoshi
- 4389-4396 Monte Carlo simulation of the enantioseparation process
by Bustos, V.A. & Acosta, G. & Gomez, M.R. & Pereyra, V.D.
- 4397-4405 Effect of periodic inflow on elevator traffic
by Nagatani, Takashi & Tobita, Kazuhiro
- 4406-4419 Structure–semantics interplay in complex networks and its effects on the predictability of similarity in texts
by Amancio, Diego R. & Oliveira Jr., Osvaldo N. & Costa, Luciano da F.
- 4420-4425 Robustness analysis of network controllability
by Pu, Cun-Lai & Pei, Wen-Jiang & Michaelson, Andrew
2012, Volume 391, Issue 17
- 4191-4205 Stabilizing transient nanopatterns in heterogeneous catalysis: A comprehensive explanation of the phenomenon
by Mangioni, Sergio E. & Deza, Roberto R.
- 4206-4214 Decoherence strength of multiple non-Markovian environments
by Fleming, C.H. & Hu, B.L. & Roura, Albert
- 4215-4224 How happy is your web browsing? A model to quantify satisfaction of an Internet user searching for desired information
by Banerji, Anirban & Magarkar, Aniket
- 4225-4233 Modeling of pedestrian evacuation based on the particle swarm optimization algorithm
by Zheng, Yaochen & Chen, Jianqiao & Wei, Junhong & Guo, Xiwei
- 4234-4251 Understanding the source of multifractality in financial markets
by Barunik, Jozef & Aste, Tomaso & Di Matteo, T. & Liu, Ruipeng
- 4252-4260 How are rescaled range analyses affected by different memory and distributional properties? A Monte Carlo study
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 4261-4265 Intercity express bus flow in Korea and its network analysis
by Kwon, Okyu & Jung, Woo-Sung
- 4266-4278 Do topological parameters of amino acids within protein contact networks depend on their physico-chemical properties?
by Sengupta, Dhriti & Kundu, Sudip
2012, Volume 391, Issue 16
- 4065-4069 Some useful upper bounds for the selection of optimal profiles
by Daripa, Prabir
- 4070-4080 Formation and synchronization of autocatalytic noise-sustained structures under Poiseuille flow
by Sánchez, Alejandro D. & Izús, Gonzalo G. & Deza, Roberto R.
- 4081-4087 Dynamics of end-to-end loop formation: A flexible chain in the presence of hydrodynamic interaction
by Chakrabarti, Rajarshi
- 4088-4099 Langevin simulation of scalar fields: Additive and multiplicative noises and lattice renormalization
by Cassol-Seewald, N.C. & Farias, R.L.S. & Fraga, E.S. & Krein, G. & Ramos, Rudnei O.
- 4100-4110 The effects of observational correlated noises on multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis
by Gulich, Damián & Zunino, Luciano
- 4111-4120 Tolerance-based punishment in continuous public goods game
by Gao, Jia & Li, Zhi & Cong, Rui & Wang, Long
- 4121-4127 Reducing convergence times of self-propelled swarms via modified nearest neighbor rules
by George, Mishel & Ghose, Debasish
- 4128-4135 Temporal variations of serial correlations of trading volume in the US stock market
by Alvarez-Ramírez, José & Rodríguez, Eduardo
- 4136-4146 Similarity measure and topology evolution of foreign exchange markets using dynamic time warping method: Evidence from minimal spanning tree
by Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi & Han, Feng & Sun, Bo
- 4147-4158 Stock market networks: The dynamic conditional correlation approach
by Lyócsa, Štefan & Výrost, Tomáš & Baumöhl, Eduard
- 4159-4164 Scaling properties of surface growth on rough substrates generated by standard models
by Hedayatifar, L. & Masoudi, A.A. & Farahani, S. Vasheghani
- 4165-4180 Social structure of Facebook networks
by Traud, Amanda L. & Mucha, Peter J. & Porter, Mason A.
- 4181-4185 Crossover from weak to strong disorder regime in the duration of epidemics
by Buono, C. & Lagorio, C. & Macri, P.A. & Braunstein, L.A.
- 4186-4190 Dynamics of quantum discord in the purification process
by Song, Wei & Chen, Lin & Yang, Ming & Cao, Zhuo-Liang
2012, Volume 391, Issue 15
- 3797-3804 Thermal relaxation for the Relativistic Ornstein–Uhlenbeck Process
by Debbasch, F. & Espaze, D. & Foulonneau, V. & Rivet, J.-P.
- 3805-3815 Green–Kubo relations for dynamic interfacial excess properties
by Sagis, Leonard M.C.
- 3816-3827 A study on the action of non-Gaussian noise on a Brownian particle
by Morgado, Welles A.M. & Guerreiro, Thiago
- 3828-3832 Green function solution of the Boltzmann transport equation for semiconducting thin film with rough boundaries
by Ketenoğlu, D. & Ünal, B.
- 3833-3848 Dimer statistics of honeycomb lattices on Klein bottle, Möbius strip and cylinder
by Li, Wei & Zhang, Heping
- 3849-3857 Dynamical behavior of the Niedermayer algorithm applied to Potts models
by Girardi, D. & Penna, T.J.P. & Branco, N.S.
- 3858-3864 Integro-differential equation for joint probability density in phase space associated with continuous-time random walk
by Sau Fa, Kwok & Wang, K.G.
- 3865-3874 Analytical solutions to time-fractional partial differential equations in a two-dimensional multilayer annulus
by Chen, Shanzhen & Jiang, Xiaoyun
- 3875-3884 Atmospheric stability of surface boundary layer in coastal region of the Wol–Ryong site
by Lim, Hee-Chang
- 3885-3894 Monte Carlo study of phase transitions and magnetic properties of LaMnO3: Heisenberg model
by Naji, S. & Benyoussef, A. & El Kenz, A. & Ez-Zahraouy, H. & Loulidi, M.
- 3895-3907 Evaluation of force implementation in pseudopotential-based multiphase lattice Boltzmann models
by Sun, Kai & Wang, Tianyou & Jia, Ming & Xiao, Gang
- 3908-3914 Density induced transition in a school of fish
by Cambuí, Dorílson Silva & Rosas, Alexandre
- 3915-3923 Random mobility and the evolution of cooperation in spatial N-player iterated Prisoner’s Dilemma games
by Chiong, Raymond & Kirley, Michael
- 3924-3929 Selective investment promotes cooperation in public goods game
by Li, Jing & Wu, Te & Zeng, Gang & Wang, Long
- 3930-3941 Cross-correlations between agricultural commodity futures markets in the US and China
by Li, Zhihui & Lu, Xinsheng
- 3942-3950 Crime and punishment: Does it pay to punish?
by Iglesias, J.R. & Semeshenko, V. & Schneider, E.M. & Gordon, M.B.
- 3951-3962 Investigating the change of causality in emerging property markets during the financial tsunami
by Hui, Eddie C.M. & Chen, Jia
- 3963-3970 The Laplace illusion
by Manas, Arnaud
- 3971-3977 Time-changed geometric fractional Brownian motion and option pricing with transaction costs
by Gu, Hui & Liang, Jin-Rong & Zhang, Yun-Xiu
- 3978-3987 The impact of authorities’ media and rumor dissemination on the evolution of emergency
by Zhao, Laijun & Wang, Qin & Cheng, Jingjing & Zhang, Ding & Ma, Ting & Chen, Yucheng & Wang, Jiajia
- 3988-3994 Aggregation and splitting in self-driven swarms
by Chen, Zhifu & Liao, Huimin & Chu, Tianguang
- 3995-4003 Diffusion of knowledge and globalization in the web of twentieth century science
by Naumis, G.G. & Phillips, J.C.
- 4004-4011 Modeling cascading failures in complex networks based on radiate circle
by Wang, Jian-Wei
- 4012-4017 Identifying all-around nodes for spreading dynamics in complex networks
by Hou, Bonan & Yao, Yiping & Liao, Dongsheng
- 4018-4030 The influence of learning and updating speed on the growth of commercial websites
by Wan, Xiaoji & Deng, Guishi & Bai, Yang & Xue, Shaowei
- 4031-4042 Building and analyzing the US airport network based on en-route location information
by Jia, Tao & Jiang, Bin
- 4043-4049 Effects of aspiration on public cooperation in structured populations
by Yang, Han-Xin & Rong, Zhihai & Lu, Pei-Min & Zeng, Yong-Zhi
- 4050-4060 Community detection in networks by using multiobjective evolutionary algorithm with decomposition
by Gong, Maoguo & Ma, Lijia & Zhang, Qingfu & Jiao, Licheng
- 4061-4062 Addendum to “Spatiotemporal evolution in a (2+1) -dimensional chemotaxis model” [Physica A 391 (2012) 107–112]
by Banerjee, Santo & Rondoni, Lamberto
2012, Volume 391, Issue 14
- 3657-3679 Kinetic theory of Onsager’s vortices in two-dimensional hydrodynamics
by Chavanis, Pierre-Henri
- 3680-3701 Kinetic theory of long-range interacting systems with angle–action variables and collective effects
by Chavanis, Pierre-Henri
- 3702-3707 Kac’s ring: Entropy and Poincaré recurrence
by Chandrasekaran, Aravind & Jain, Sudhir R.
- 3708-3717 Space evolution model and empirical analysis of an urban public transport network
by Sui, Yi & Shao, Feng-jing & Sun, Ren-cheng & Li, Shu-jing
- 3718-3728 The impact of human activity patterns on asymptomatic infectious processes in complex networks
by Li, Mingjie & Orgun, Mehmet A. & Xiao, Jinghua & Zhong, Weicai & Xue, Liyin
- 3729-3750 Models of collective cell motion for cell populations with different aspect ratio: Diffusion, proliferation and travelling waves
by Baker, Ruth E. & Simpson, Matthew J.
- 3751-3769 Evolutionary model of the growth and size of firms
by Kaldasch, Joachim
- 3770-3782 A Monte Carlo simulation to the performance of the R/S and V/S methods—Statistical revisit and real world application
by He, Ling-Yun & Qian, Wen-Bin
- 3783-3791 Method of analyzing the influence of network structure on information diffusion
by Nagata, Katsuya & Shirayama, Susumu
- 3792-3796 Annular billiards with position-dependent mass
by Schmidt, Alexandre G.M.
2012, Volume 391, Issue 13
- 3541-3555 The random field Ising model with an asymmetric and anisotropic trimodal probability distribution
by Hadjiagapiou, Ioannis A.
- 3556-3565 The reliability of a stochastically complex dynamical system
by Li, Wei & Li, Jiaorui & Chen, Weisheng
- 3566-3573 Mean-field cage theory for the random close packed state of a metastable hard-sphere glass
by Wang, Xian-Zhi
- 3574-3584 Effective-field theory with the differential operator technique for a kinetic Blume–Capel model with random diluted single-ion anisotropy
by Gulpinar, Gul & Vatansever, Erol & Agartioglu, Mehmet
- 3585-3593 Kinetic roughening, global quantities, and fluctuation–dissipation relations
by Chou, Yen-Liang & Pleimling, Michel
- 3594-3606 On generalisations of the log-Normal distribution by means of a new product definition in the Kapteyn process
by Duarte Queirós, Sílvio M.
- 3607-3615 Scaling dynamics for a particle in a time-dependent potential well
by da Costa, Diogo Ricardo & Silva, Mário Roberto & de Oliveira, Juliano A. & Leonel, Edson D.
- 3616-3628 The effects of surface dilution on magnetic properties in a transverse Ising nanowire
by Kaneyoshi, T.
- 3629-3637 Characterizing emerging European stock markets through complex networks: From local properties to self-similar characteristics
by Caraiani, Petre
- 3638-3649 Multifractal analyses of row sum signals of elementary cellular automata
by Murguía, J.S. & Rosu, H.C.
- 3650-3655 Fisher information, Rényi entropy power and quantum phase transition in the Dicke model
by Nagy, Á. & Romera, E.
2012, Volume 391, Issue 12
- 3361-3365 Study of the first-order phase transition in the classical and quantum random field Heisenberg model on a simple cubic lattice
by Ricardo de Sousa, J. & de Albuquerque, Douglas F. & de Arruda, Alberto S.
- 3366-3378 A probabilistic mechanical model for prediction of aggregates’ size distribution effect on concrete compressive strength
by Miled, Karim & Limam, Oualid & Sab, Karam
- 3379-3391 Tumbling, stretching and cross-stream migration of polymers in rectilinear shear flow from dissipative particle dynamics simulations
by Danioko, Sidy & Laradji, Mohamed
- 3392-3398 Maximum or minimum entropy generation for open systems?
by Lucia, U.
- 3399-3412 Role of environment and confinement in quantum dissipative dynamics: A pedestrian approach
by Bandyopadhyay, Malay
- 3413-3416 Non-extensive statistical entropy, quantum groups and quantum entanglement
by Trindade, M.A.S. & Vianna, J.D.M.
- 3417-3423 Cayley Trees and Bethe Lattices: A concise analysis for mathematicians and physicists
by Ostilli, M.
- 3424-3434 Thermal properties of a solid through q-deformed algebra
by Marinho, Andre A. & Brito, Francisco A. & Chesman, Carlos
- 3435-3445 Tsallis entropy induced metrics and CAT(k) spaces
by Kalogeropoulos, Nikos
- 3446-3459 Minimalist landscape model of glass relaxation
by Mauro, John C. & Smedskjaer, Morten M.
- 3460-3466 Entropy production and viscosity of a dilute gas
by Zhang, Yong-Jun
- 3467-3476 Effect of random crystal field on semi infinite system
by Benayad, M.R. & Benyoussef, A. & El Kenz, A.
- 3477-3483 Two general models that generate long range correlation
by Gan, Xiaocong & Han, Zhangang
- 3484-3495 Price–volume multifractal analysis and its application in Chinese stock markets
by Yuan, Ying & Zhuang, Xin-tian & Liu, Zhi-ying
- 3496-3502 A multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis (MDFA) of the Chinese growth enterprise market (GEM)
by Wang, Hui & Xiang, Luojie & Pandey, R.B.
- 3503-3512 Statistical properties of the yuan exchange rate index
by Wang, Dong-Hua & Yu, Xiao-Wen & Suo, Yuan-Yuan
- 3513-3525 The endogenous dynamics of financial markets: Interaction and information dissemination
by Yang, ChunXia & Hu, Sen & Xia, BingYing
- 3526-3532 Cooperative luminescence quenching on many-particle acceptors in disordered media
by Basiev, T.T. & Basieva, I.T.
- 3533-3539 Modeling the clustering in citation networks
by Ren, Fu-Xin & Shen, Hua-Wei & Cheng, Xue-Qi
2012, Volume 391, Issue 11
- 3027-3032 Analysis of symmetry breaking in quartz blocks using superstatistical random-matrix theory
by Abul-Magd, A.Y. & Mazen, S.A. & Abdel-Mageed, M.
- 3033-3042 Mean-square displacement of a stochastic oscillator: Linear vs quadratic noise
by Gitterman, M.
- 3043-3053 On the fractal characterization of Paretian Poisson processes
by Eliazar, Iddo I. & Sokolov, Igor M.
- 3054-3060 The equation of motion for the trajectory of a circling particle with an overdamped circle center
by Si, Tieyan
- 3061-3068 Enhancing consensus in weighted networks with coupling time-delay
by Ning, Bo & Ren, Quansheng & Zhao, Jianye
- 3069-3080 Tsallis statistics and magnetospheric self-organization
by Pavlos, G.P. & Karakatsanis, L.P. & Xenakis, M.N. & Sarafopoulos, D. & Pavlos, E.G.
- 3081-3092 Possible corrections to quantum mechanical predictions in a hidden variable model
by Budiyono, Agung
- 3093-3101 Explicit propagators for a random walker and unidirectionality on linear chains
by Bakalis, Evangelos
- 3102-3118 Quantum fluctuations as deviation from classical dynamics of ensemble of trajectories parameterized by unbiased hidden random variable
by Budiyono, Agung
- 3119-3128 Team-moving effect in bi-direction pedestrian flow
by Wang, Ziyang & Song, Bingxue & Qin, Yong & Jia, Limin
- 3129-3139 Cellular automaton model within the fundamental-diagram approach reproducing some findings of the three-phase theory
by Tian, Jun-fang & Yuan, Zhen-zhou & Treiber, Martin & Jia, Bin & Zhang, Wen-yi
- 3140-3150 An equilibrium thermostatistics of a nonextensive finite system: Canonical distribution and entropy
by Jiang, J. & Wang, R. & Lysogorskii, Y. & Zvezdov, D. & Tayurskii, D. & Wang, Q.A.
- 3151-3158 Levels of complexity in turbulent time series for weakly and high Reynolds number
by Shayeganfar, F.
- 3159-3169 Inverse problem for multivariate time series using dynamical latent variables
by Zamparo, M. & Stramaglia, S. & Banavar, J.R. & Maritan, A.
- 3170-3179 An investigation of Forex market efficiency based on detrended fluctuation analysis: A case study for Iran
by Abounoori, Esmaiel & Shahrazi, Mahdi & Rasekhi, Saeed
- 3180-3189 Dynamical generalized Hurst exponent as a tool to monitor unstable periods in financial time series
by Morales, Raffaello & Di Matteo, T. & Gramatica, Ruggero & Aste, Tomaso
- 3190-3197 Econophysics of a religious cult: The Antoinists in Belgium [1920–2000]
by Ausloos, Marcel
- 3198-3205 A study of the interplay between the structure variation and fluctuations of the Shanghai stock market
by Chunxia, Yang & Bingying, Xia & Sen, Hu & Rui, Wang
- 3206-3218 Spontaneous symmetry breaking of arbitrage
by Choi, Jaehyung
- 3219-3226 Post-breakthrough scaling in reservoir field simulation
by Oliveira, C.L.N. & Araújo, A.D. & Lucena, L.S. & Almeida, M.P. & Andrade, J.S.
- 3227-3233 Scale invariance analysis of the premature ECG signals
by Wang, Jun & Cheng, Keqiang
- 3234-3246 The influence of the environment on Lévy random search efficiency: Fractality and memory effects
by Ferreira, A.S. & Raposo, E.P. & Viswanathan, G.M. & da Luz, M.G.E.
- 3247-3256 Analysis of temporal fluctuations in Bach’s sinfonias
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele
- 3257-3265 Disorder induced phase transition in kinetic models of opinion dynamics
by Biswas, Soumyajyoti & Chatterjee, Arnab & Sen, Parongama
- 3266-3276 Delay effect on schedule in shuttle bus transportation controlled by capacity
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 3277-3284 Hierarchical condensation near phase equilibrium
by Olemskoi, A.I. & Yushchenko, O.V. & Borisyuk, V.N. & Zhilenko, T.I. & Kosminska, Yu.O. & Perekrestov, V.I.
- 3285-3299 The mathematical relationship between Zipf’s law and the hierarchical scaling law
by Chen, Yanguang
- 3300-3307 Oscillation of the NCO model
by Wen, Luosheng & Liang, Xin & Zhong, Jiang & Long, Bin
- 3308-3315 Empirical analysis of online human dynamics
by Zhao, Zhi-Dan & Zhou, Tao
- 3316-3322 Quantum strategies win in a defector-dominated population
by Li, Qiang & Iqbal, Azhar & Chen, Minyou & Abbott, Derek
- 3323-3335 Vulnerability analysis of interdependent infrastructure systems: A methodological framework
by Wang, Shuliang & Hong, Liu & Chen, Xueguang
- 3336-3341 Optimization of transport protocols in complex networks
by Chen, Long & Chen, Jiancong & Guan, Zhi-Hong & Zhang, Xian-He & Zhang, Ding-Xue
- 3342-3349 Counting spanning trees in a small-world Farey graph
by Zhang, Zhongzhi & Wu, Bin & Lin, Yuan
- 3350-3358 SPR-based Markov chain method for degree distributions of evolving networks
by Zhang, Xiaojun & He, Zishu & He, Zheng & Rayman-Bacchus, Lez
2012, Volume 391, Issue 10
- 2931-2935 The one-dimensional long-range ferromagnetic Ising model with a periodic external field
by Kerimov, Azer
- 2936-2939 Fluctuations in apparent mass at the bottom of granular columns due to different arrangements
by Chand, Ram & Shi, Qingfan & Qadir, Abdul & Ma, Shaopeng & Sun, Gang
- 2940-2947 Depinning dynamics of two-dimensional magnetized colloids on a substrate with periodic pinning centers
by Cao, Y.G. & Zhang, Z.F. & Zhao, M.H. & Fu, G.Y. & Ouyang, D.X.
- 2948-2956 The Bethe lattice treatment of sound attenuation for a spin- 3/2 Ising model
by Cengiz, Tunç & Albayrak, Erhan
- 2957-2963 Statistical mechanics of two dimensional tilings
by Kaatz, Forrest H. & Estrada, Ernesto & Bultheel, Adhemar & Sharrock, Noel
- 2964-2970 Coevolutionary dynamics with clustering behaviors on cyclic competition
by Dong, Linrong & Yang, Guangcan
- 2971-2989 Rényi’s information transfer between financial time series
by Jizba, Petr & Kleinert, Hagen & Shefaat, Mohammad
- 2990-2996 On the scaling of the distribution of daily price fluctuations in the Mexican financial market index
by Alfonso, Léster & Mansilla, Ricardo & Terrero-Escalante, César A.
- 2997-3004 A model for competitiveness level analysis in sports competitions: Application to basketball
by de Saá Guerra, Y. & Martín González, J.M. & Sarmiento Montesdeoca, S. & Rodríguez Ruiz, D. & García-Rodríguez, A. & García-Manso, J.M.
- 3005-3016 Characterization of chaotic dynamic behavior in the gas–liquid slug flow using directed weighted complex network analysis
by Gao, Zhong-Ke & Jin, Ning-De
- 3017-3026 A statistical mechanics approach to Granovetter theory
by Barra, Adriano & Agliari, Elena
2012, Volume 391, Issue 9
- 2819-2832 Critical behavior and phase diagrams of a spin-1 Blume–Capel model with random crystal field interactions: An effective field theory analysis
by Yüksel, Yusuf & Akıncı, Ümit & Polat, Hamza
- 2833-2841 About the fastest growth of the Order Parameter in models of percolation
by Manna, S.S.
- 2842-2847 Vibrational features of water at the low-density/high-density liquid structural transformations
by Khusnutdinoff, Ramil M. & Mokshin, Anatolii V.
- 2848-2852 The Lyapunov spectrum as the Newton method
by Iommi, Godofredo
- 2853-2859 Energy distribution and energy fluctuation in Tsallis statistics
by Guo, Ran & Du, Jiulin
- 2860-2866 1/f behavior in cross-correlations between absolute returns in a US market
by Gvozdanovic, Igor & Podobnik, Boris & Wang, Duan & Eugene Stanley, H.
- 2867-2882 Loan and nonloan flows in the Australian interbank network
by Sokolov, Andrey & Webster, Rachel & Melatos, Andrew & Kieu, Tien
- 2883-2888 Allan deviation analysis of financial return series
by Hernández-Pérez, R.
- 2889-2897 Informational analysis of seismic sequences by applying the Fisher Information Measure and the Shannon entropy: An application to the 2004–2010 seismicity of Aswan area (Egypt)
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Mohamed, Abuo El-Ela Amin & ElGabry, Mohamed & El-hady, Sherif & Elenean, Kamal M. Abou & ElBary, Rafaat ElShafey Fat
- 2898-2910 On the Peter Principle: An agent based investigation into the consequential effects of social networks and behavioural factors
by Fetta, A.G. & Harper, P.R. & Knight, V.A. & Vieira, I.T. & Williams, J.E.
- 2911-2916 Generalizing Planck’s distribution by using the Carati–Galgani model of molecular collisions
by Carvalho, Rubens D.B. & Souza, Andre M.C.
- 2917-2929 Some insights on the recent spate of accidents in Indian Railways
by Ghosh, Saptarshi & Banerjee, Avishek & Ganguly, Niloy
2012, Volume 391, Issue 8
- 2507-2517 Self-consistent field theory investigation of the behavior of hyaluronic acid chains in aqueous salt solutions
by Nogovitsin, E.A. & Budkov, Yu.A.