Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2015, Volume 433, Issue C
- 51-58 An evolutionary game for the diffusion of rumor in complex networks
by Li, Dandan & Ma, Jing & Tian, Zihao & Zhu, Hengmin
- 59-65 Phase diagrams of ferrimagnetic mixed spin 1/2 and spin 1 Ising nanowire with diluted surface
by Boughrara, M. & Kerouad, M. & Zaim, A.
- 66-73 Dynamic model of the force driving kinesin to move along microtubule—Simulation with a model system
by Chou, Y.C. & Hsiao, Yi-Feng & To, Kiwing
- 74-83 A synergetic model for human gait transitions
by Abdolvahab, Mohammad
- 84-91 Rényi entropy and complexity measure for skew-gaussian distributions and related families
by Contreras-Reyes, Javier E.
- 92-99 Random matrix theory and portfolio optimization in Moroccan stock exchange
by El Alaoui, Marwane
- 100-106 Effective ergodicity breaking in an exclusion process with varying system length
by Schultens, Christoph & Schadschneider, Andreas & Arita, Chikashi
- 107-125 Optimal allocation of trend following strategies
by Grebenkov, Denis S. & Serror, Jeremy
- 126-135 Microscopic study on magnetocaloric and electrocaloric effects near the critical point
by Honmi, Hitoshi & Hashizume, Yoichiro & Nakajima, Takashi & Okamura, Soichiro
- 136-147 Dually flat geometries of the deformed exponential family
by K.V., Harsha & K.S., Subrahamanian Moosath
- 148-160 Exchange bias for core/shell magnetic nanoparticles
by Lemos, C.G.O. & Figueiredo, W. & Santos, M.
- 161-170 Simulation of three lanes one-way freeway in low visibility weather by possible traffic accidents
by Pang, Ming-bao & Zheng, Sha-sha & Cai, Zhang-hui
- 171-181 A quantitative description for efficient financial markets
by Immonen, Eero
- 182-197 Exactly scale-free scale-free networks
by Zhang, Linjun & Small, Michael & Judd, Kevin
- 198-203 Phase space path integral approach to harmonic oscillator with a time-dependent force constant
by Janakiraman, Deepika & Sebastian, K.L.
- 204-210 Cascading failures in interconnected networks with dynamical redistribution of loads
by Zhao, Zhuang & Zhang, Peng & Yang, Hujiang
- 211-217 Effect of dynamical localization on negative differential thermal resistance
by Fu, Weicheng & Jin, Tao & He, Dahai & Qu, Shixian
- 218-228 Density shrinking algorithm for community detection with path based similarity
by Wu, Jianshe & Hou, Yunting & Jiao, Yang & Li, Yong & Li, Xiaoxiao & Jiao, Licheng
- 229-246 Stochastic string models with continuous semimartingales
by Bueno-Guerrero, Alberto & Moreno, Manuel & Navas, Javier F.
- 247-258 Determining of the optimum performance of a nano scale irreversible Dual cycle with quantum gases as working fluid by using different methods
by Açıkkalp, Emin & Caner, Necmettin
- 259-267 Topological evolution of virtual social networks by modeling social activities
by Sun, Xin & Dong, Junyu & Tang, Ruichun & Xu, Mantao & Qi, Lin & Cai, Yang
- 268-273 The voids kinetics during diffusion process
by Wierzba, B. & Skibiński, W. & Wedrychowicz, S. & Wierzba, P.
- 274-278 The car following model considering traffic jerk
by Ge, Hong-Xia & Zheng, Peng-jun & Wang, Wei & Cheng, Rong-Jun
- 279-290 First passage time distribution of a modified fractional diffusion equation in the semi-infinite interval
by Guo, Gang & Chen, Bin & Zhao, Xinjun & Zhao, Fang & Wang, Quanmin
- 291-303 Assessment of the relative ratio of correlated and uncorrelated waiting times in the Southern California earthquakes catalogue
by Matcharashvili, Teimuraz & Chelidze, Tamaz & Zhukova, Natalia
- 304-315 Jam-absorption driving with a car-following model
by Taniguchi, Yohei & Nishi, Ryosuke & Ezaki, Takahiro & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
- 316-327 Robust allocation of weighted dependency links in cyber–physical networks
by Li, Xin & Wu, Haotian & Scoglio, Caterina & Gruenbacher, Don
- 328-335 Efficiency driven evolution of networks
by Yang, C.B.
- 336-343 Weighted network analysis of earthquake seismic data
by Chakraborty, Abhijit & Mukherjee, G. & Manna, S.S.
- 344-355 Using global diversity and local topology features to identify influential network spreaders
by Fu, Yu-Hsiang & Huang, Chung-Yuan & Sun, Chuen-Tsai
- 356-366 Noise-sustained synchronization between electrically coupled FitzHugh–Nagumo networks
by Cascallares, Guadalupe & Sánchez, Alejandro D. & dell’Erba, Matías G. & Izús, Gonzalo G.
- 367-378 Heterogeneity of inferring reputation probability in cooperative behaviors for the spatial prisoners’ dilemma game
by Lu, Peng & Wang, Fang
2015, Volume 432, Issue C
- 1-8 Tsallis threshold analysis of digital speckle patterns generated by rough surfaces
by Soares, H.C. & Meireles, J.B. & Castro, A.O. & Huguenin, J.A.O. & Schmidt, A.G.M. & da Silva, L.
- 9-15 A research on service quality decision-making of Chinese communications industry based on quantum game
by Zhang, Cuihua & Xing, Peng
- 16-23 Network topology control strategy based on spatial evolutionary public goods game
by Li, Zhi & Deng, Chuang & Suh, Il Hong
- 24-34 A second order operator splitting method for Allen–Cahn type equations with nonlinear source terms
by Lee, Hyun Geun & Lee, June-Yub
- 35-42 A concavity property for the reciprocal of Fisher information and its consequences on Costa’s EPI
by Toscani, Giuseppe
- 43-57 Cellular automata (CA) simulation of the interaction of vehicle flows and pedestrian crossings on urban low-grade uncontrolled roads
by Chen, Qun & Wang, Yan
- 58-70 Lattice Boltzmann Method for simulation of magnetic field effect on hydrothermal behavior of nanofluid in a cubic cavity
by Sheikholeslami, Mohsen & Bandpy, Mofid Gorji & Ashorynejad, Hamid Reza
- 71-75 Quark-gluon plasma phase transition using cluster expansion method
by Syam Kumar, A.M. & Prasanth, J.P. & Bannur, Vishnu M.
- 76-86 Effects of inspections in small world social networks with different contagion rules
by Muñoz, Francisco & Nuño, Juan Carlos & Primicerio, Mario
- 87-101 Lane formation in pedestrian counterflows driven by a potential field considering following and avoidance behaviours
by Guo, Wei & Wang, Xiaolu & Zheng, Xiaoping
- 102-107 Global evidence on the distribution of firm growth rates
by Williams, Michael A. & Pinto, Brijesh P. & Park, David
- 108-126 Quantum kinetics of spinning neutral particles: General theory and Spin wave dispersion
by Andreev, P.A.
- 127-139 Multi-resolution community detection based on generalized self-loop rescaling strategy
by Xiang, Ju & Tang, Yan-Ni & Gao, Yuan-Yuan & Zhang, Yan & Deng, Ke & Xu, Xiao-Ke & Hu, Ke
- 140-155 Age, Innovations and Time Operator of Networks
by Gialampoukidis, Ilias & Antoniou, Ioannis
- 156-166 Effects of surface topography on the collective diffusion of interacting adsorbed particles
by Rodríguez, M.E.R. & Pasinetti, P.M. & Bulnes, F. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J.
- 167-179 A mixing evolution model for bidirectional microblog user networks
by Yuan, Wei-Guo & Liu, Yun
- 180-186 Promoting collective motion of self-propelled agents by discarding short-range interactions
by Yang, Han-Xin & Rong, Zhihai
- 187-196 Activeness as a key to counter democratic balance
by Qian, Shen & Liu, Yijun & Galam, Serge
- 197-205 A new image segmentation method based on multifractal detrended moving average analysis
by Shi, Wen & Zou, Rui-biao & Wang, Fang & Su, Le
- 206-215 Sampling promotes community structure in social and information networks
by Blagus, Neli & Šubelj, Lovro & Weiss, Gregor & Bajec, Marko
- 216-221 Intra-day variability of the stock market activity versus stationarity of the financial time series
by Gubiec, T. & Wiliński, M.
- 222-229 Irreversibility analysis in a couple stress film flow along an inclined heated plate with adiabatic free surface
by Adesanya, Samuel O. & Makinde, Oluwole D.
- 230-239 Epidemic spreading driven by biased random walks
by Pu, Cunlai & Li, Siyuan & Yang, Jian
- 240-256 Spin-1 Blume–Capel model in a transverse crystal field: An improved variational approach
by Carvalho, D.C. & Plascak, J.A.
- 257-268 Housing demand or money supply? A new Keynesian dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model on China’s housing market fluctuations
by Wen, Xing-Chun & He, Ling-Yun
- 269-278 Activity of nodes reshapes the critical threshold of spreading dynamics in complex networks
by Liu, Chen & Zhou, Li-xin & Fan, Chong-jun & Huo, Liang-an & Tian, Zhan-wei
- 279-286 Phase diagram of the system with the repulsive shoulder potential in two dimensions: Density functional approach
by Chumakov, E.S. & Fomin, Y.D. & Shangina, E.L. & Tareyeva, E.E. & Tsiok, E.N. & Ryzhov, V.N.
- 287-300 Modeling pedestrian behaviors under attracting incidents using cellular automata
by Chen, Yanyan & Chen, Ning & Wang, Yang & Wang, Zhenbao & Feng, Guochen
- 301-314 Volatility behavior of visibility graph EMD financial time series from Ising interacting system
by Zhang, Bo & Wang, Jun & Fang, Wen
- 315-320 Maximum transport capacity of a network
by Liu, Gang & Li, Yongshu & Guo, Jiawei & Li, Zheng
- 321-330 A study of correlations in the stock market
by Sharma, Chandradew & Banerjee, Kinjal
- 331-336 Effects of periodic force on the stability of the metastable state in logistic system
by Yang, Lin-Jing & Lv, Feng & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 337-353 Block-based floor field model for pedestrian’s walking through corner
by Li, Shengnan & Li, Xingang & Qu, Yunchao & Jia, Bin
- 354-362 Epidemic process on activity-driven modular networks
by Han, Dun & Sun, Mei & Li, Dandan
- 363-372 Identification of highly susceptible individuals in complex networks
by Tang, Shaoting & Teng, Xian & Pei, Sen & Yan, Shu & Zheng, Zhiming
- 373-390 Statistical physics studies of multilayer adsorption isotherm in food materials and pore size distribution
by Aouaini, F. & Knani, S. & Ben Yahia, M. & Ben Lamine, A.
- 391-399 One-norm geometric quantum discord of two-qubit state in spin chain environment at finite temperature
by Guo, Jin-Liang & Cheng, Chang-Cheng
- 400-409 Is ergodicity in an oxide glass ionic conductor a matter of time?
by Balbuena, C. & Montani, R. & Frechero, M.A.
- 410-434 On uses, misuses and potential abuses of fractal analysis in zooplankton behavioral studies: A review, a critique and a few recommendations
by Seuront, Laurent
2015, Volume 431, Issue C
- 1-17 A hybrid routing model for mitigating congestion in networks
by He, Kun & Xu, Zhongzhi & Wang, Pu
- 18-28 Dynamical heterogeneity in terms of gauge theory of glass transition
by Vasin, M.G.
- 29-45 Comparison of communities detection algorithms for multiplex
by Loe, Chuan Wen & Jensen, Henrik Jeldtoft
- 46-51 Ship interaction in narrow water channels: A two-lane cellular automata approach
by Sun, Zhuo & Chen, Zhonglong & Hu, Hongtao & Zheng, Jianfeng
- 52-62 Impacts of the vehicle’s fuel consumption and exhaust emissions on the trip cost allowing late arrival under car-following model
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Yu, Qiang & Yang, Shi-Chun & Ding, Chuan
- 63-73 Singularity power spectrum distribution
by Xiong, Gang & Yu, Wenxian & Zhang, Shuning
- 74-83 A semi-flexible attracting-segment model of three-dimensional polymer collapse
by Krawczyk, J. & Owczarek, A.L. & Prellberg, T.
- 84-93 Crowd macro state detection using entropy model
by Zhao, Ying & Yuan, Mengqi & Su, Guofeng & Chen, Tao
- 94-108 Exploring the operation of a microscopic energy selective electron engine
by Ding, Ze-Min & Chen, Lin-Gen & Wang, Wen-Hua & Ge, Yan-Lin & Sun, Feng-Rui
- 109-123 Temperature compensation via cooperative stability in protein degradation
by Peng, Yuanyuan & Hasegawa, Yoshihiko & Noman, Nasimul & Iba, Hitoshi
- 124-127 Can the bivariate Hurst exponent be higher than an average of the separate Hurst exponents?
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 128-139 Stochastic stationary responses of a viscoelastic system with impacts under additive Gaussian white noise excitation
by Zhao, Xiangrong & Xu, Wei & Gu, Xudong & Yang, Yongge
- 140-151 Insolvency and contagion in the Brazilian interbank market
by Souza, Sergio R.S. & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Silva, Thiago C. & Guerra, Solange M.
- 152-165 Global exponential convergence of generalized chaotic systems with multiple time-varying and finite distributed delays
by Jian, Jigui & Wan, Peng
- 166-174 Heuristic-based energy landscape paving for the circular packing problem with performance constraints of equilibrium
by Liu, Jingfa & Jiang, Yucong & Li, Gang & Xue, Yu & Liu, Zhaoxia & Zhang, Zhen
- 175-187 Estimates of turbulent kinetic energy dissipation rate for a stratified flow in a wind tunnel
by Puhales, Franciano Scremin & Demarco, Giuliano & Martins, Luis Gustavo Nogueira & Acevedo, Otávio Costa & Degrazia, Gervásio Annes & Welter, Guilherme Sausen & Costa, Felipe Denardin & Fisch, Gilberto Fernando & Avelar, Ana Cristina
2015, Volume 430, Issue C
- 1-10 Classification error analysis in stereo vision
by Gross, Eitan
- 11-20 Transition probability, dynamic regimes, and the critical point of financial crisis
by Tang, Yinan & Chen, Ping
- 21-31 Learning process in public goods games
by Amado, André & Huang, Weini & Campos, Paulo R.A. & Ferreira, Fernando Fagundes
- 32-38 The evolutionary analysis of the ultimatum game based on the net-profit decision
by Wang, Lu & Ye, Shun-qiang & Jones, Michael C. & Ye, Ye & Wang, Meng & Xie, Neng-gang
- 39-45 Information transfer network of global market indices
by Kim, Yup & Kim, Jinho & Yook, Soon-Hyung
- 46-56 Distributions of region size and GDP and their relation
by Sen, Hu & Chunxia, Yang & Xueshuai, Zhu & Zhilai, Zheng & Ya, Cao
- 57-64 Hierarchical logistic equation to describe the dynamical behavior of penetration rates
by Tashiro, Tohru & Minagawa, Hiroe & Chiba, Michiko
- 65-72 Stochastic resonance at nonequilibrium phase transitions
by Skokov, V.N. & Koverda, V.P. & Vinogradov, A.V. & Reshetnikov, A.V.
- 73-80 Information-driven trade and price–volume relationship in artificial stock markets
by Liu, Xinghua & Liu, Xin & Liang, Xiaobei
- 81-92 Evolutionary behavior of generalized zero-determinant strategies in iterated prisoner’s dilemma
by Liu, Jie & Li, Y. & Xu, C. & Hui, P.M.
- 93-100 Existence of a dynamic compensation temperature of the mixed spin-1 and spin-3/2 Ising model within the effective-field theory
by Shi, Xiaoling & Qi, Yang
- 101-113 Multifractality, efficiency analysis of Chinese stock market and its cross-correlation with WTI crude oil price
by Zhuang, Xiaoyang & Wei, Yu & Ma, Feng
- 114-125 A novel approach for urbanization level evaluation based on information entropy principle: A case of Beijing
by Zhao, Jingjing & Chai, Lihe
- 126-135 Dynamical mechanism of Bmal1/Rev-erbα loop in circadian clock
by Li, Ying & Liu, Zengrong
- 136-147 State impulsive control strategies for a two-languages competitive model with bilingualism and interlinguistic similarity
by Nie, Lin-Fei & Teng, Zhi-Dong & Nieto, Juan J. & Jung, Il Hyo
- 148-155 An extended car-following model with consideration of the electric vehicle’s driving range
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Chen, Liang & Yang, Shi-Chun & Shang, Hua-Yan
- 156-170 Time-convolutionless mode-coupling theory near the glass transition—A recursion formula and its asymptotic solutions
by Tokuyama, Michio
- 171-183 Analysis of dynamic road risk for pedestrian evacuation
by Zhang, Nan & Huang, Hong & Su, Boni & Zhao, Jinlong
- 184-192 Can we neglect the multi-layer structure of functional networks?
by Zanin, Massimiliano
- 193-200 Cascade of failures in interdependent networks coupled by different type networks
by Cheng, Zunshui & Cao, Jinde
- 201-215 Two-step Dirichlet random walks
by Le Caër, Gérard
- 216-223 The effects of node exclusion on the centrality measures in graph models of interacting economic agents
by Caetano, Marco Antonio Leonel & Yoneyama, Takashi
- 224-235 Effect of environmental stress on regulation of gene expression in the yeast
by Gross, Eitan
- 236-241 Complementary action of chemical and electrical synapses to perception
by Borges, F.S. & Lameu, E.L. & Batista, A.M. & Iarosz, K.C. & Baptista, M.S. & Viana, R.L.
- 242-253 Cascading load model in interdependent networks with coupled strength
by Wang, Jianwei & Li, Yun & Zheng, Qiaofang
- 254-262 TASEP on parallel tracks: Effects of mobile bottlenecks in fixed segments
by Sinha, Sumit & Chowdhury, Debashish
2015, Volume 429, Issue C
- 1-9 On a nonstandard Brownian motion and its maximal function
by Andrade, Bernardo B. de
- 10-16 Thermal quantum correlations and quantum phase transitions in Ising-XXZ diamond chain
by Gao, Kun & Xu, Yu-Liang & Kong, Xiang-Mu & Liu, Zhong-Qiang
- 17-27 Multifractal cross-correlation analysis in electricity spot market
by Fan, Qingju & Li, Dan
- 28-34 Diffusion limited aggregation of particles with different sizes: Fractal dimension change by anisotropic growth
by Braga, F.L. & Mattos, O.A. & Amorin, V.S. & Souza, A.B.
- 35-44 Solutions for a q-generalized Schrödinger equation of entangled interacting particles
by Alves, L.G.A. & Ribeiro, H.V. & Santos, M.A.F. & Mendes, R.S. & Lenzi, E.K.
- 45-61 Investment horizon heterogeneity and wavelet: Overview and further research directions
by Chakrabarty, Anindya & De, Anupam & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Dubey, Rameshwar
- 62-75 Correlation network analysis for multi-dimensional data in stocks market
by Kazemilari, Mansooreh & Djauhari, Maman Abdurachman
- 76-86 Evolution of consumption distribution and model of wealth distribution in China between 1995 and 2012
by Gao, Li
- 87-94 A fast algorithm for community detection in temporal network
by He, Jialin & Chen, Duanbing
- 95-102 The independent spreaders involved SIR Rumor model in complex networks
by Qian, Zhen & Tang, Shaoting & Zhang, Xiao & Zheng, Zhiming
- 103-108 Exact solution to fractional logistic equation
by West, Bruce J.
- 109-117 Hurst exponent of very long birth time series in XX century Romania. Social and religious aspects
by Rotundo, G. & Ausloos, M. & Herteliu, C. & Ileanu, B.
- 118-124 A bi-stable neuronal model of Gibbs distribution
by Gross, Eitan
- 125-139 Artificial bee colony algorithm for constrained possibilistic portfolio optimization problem
by Chen, Wei
- 140-156 How does competition structure affect industry merger waves? A network analysis perspective
by Hou, Rui & Yang, Jianmei & Yao, Canzhong & McKelvey, Bill
- 157-168 Centrality and Flow Vergence gradient based Path analysis of scientific literature: A case study of Biotechnology for Engineering
by Lathabai, Hiran H. & Prabhakaran, Thara & Changat, Manoj
- 169-176 Identifying node importance in complex networks
by Hu, Ping & Fan, Wenli & Mei, Shengwei
- 177-183 Accuracy test for link prediction in terms of similarity index: The case of WS and BA models
by Ahn, Min-Woo & Jung, Woo-Sung
- 184-204 Measuring social inequality with quantitative methodology: Analytical estimates and empirical data analysis by Gini and k indices
by Inoue, Jun-ichi & Ghosh, Asim & Chatterjee, Arnab & Chakrabarti, Bikas K.
- 205-214 On the integration of financial markets: How strong is the evidence from five international stock markets?
by Bentes, Sónia R.
- 215-230 Multiple-relaxation-time lattice Boltzmann modeling of incompressible flows in porous media
by Liu, Qing & He, Ya-Ling
- 231-241 Dissipative two-mode Bose–Einstein condensate coupled to the environment
by Rajagopal, Kalai Kumar
- 242-251 Monte Carlo simulation of electron dynamics in liquid water
by Huthmacher, Klaus & Herzwurm, André & Gnewuch, Michael & Ritter, Klaus & Rethfeld, Baerbel
- 252-260 On the super-additivity and estimation biases of quantile contributions
by Taleb, Nassim Nicholas & Douady, Raphael
2015, Volume 428, Issue C
- 1-12 Synchronization of fractional order complex dynamical networks
by Wang, Yu & Li, Tianzeng
- 13-18 Multifractal analysis of managed and independent float exchange rates
by Stošić, Darko & Stošić, Dusan & Stošić, Tatijana & Stanley, H. Eugene
- 19-37 Empirical microeconomics action functionals
by Baaquie, Belal E. & Du, Xin & Tanputraman, Winson
- 38-45 Monte Carlo study of force induced melting of DNA hairpin
by Suman Kalyan, M. & Murthy, K.P.N.
- 46-51 Multifractal properties of price change and volume change of stock market indices
by Stošić, Dusan & Stošić, Darko & Stošić, Tatijana & Eugene Stanley, H.
- 52-59 An agent-based computational model for tuberculosis spreading on age-structured populations
by Graciani Rodrigues, C.C. & Espíndola, Aquino L. & Penna, T.J.P.
- 60-67 Invulnerability of grown Peer-to-Peer networks under progressive targeted attacks
by Peng, Hao & Zhao, Dandan & Han, Jianmin & Lu, Jianfeng
- 68-79 Spline interpolation techniques applied to the study of geophysical data
by Mariani, Maria C. & Basu, Kanadpriya
- 80-89 Cross-correlation between interest rates and commodity prices
by Wang, Qing & Hu, Yiming
- 90-102 Traffic paradox on a road segment based on a cellular automaton: Impact of lane-changing behavior
by Feng, Shumin & Li, Jinyang & Ding, Ning & Nie, Cen
- 103-110 Growing scale-free networks with tunable distributions of triad motifs
by Li, Shuguang & Yuan, Jianping & Shi, Yong & Zagal, Juan Cristóbal
- 111-132 Growing network: Models following nonlinear preferential attachment rule
by Zadorozhnyi, V.N. & Yudin, E.B.
- 133-139 Effect of temperature on photon–photon entanglement in a nonlinear nanocavity
by Alizadeh, Sh. & Safaiee, R. & Golshan, M.M.
- 140-153 Analysis of the deterministic and stochastic SIRS epidemic models with nonlinear incidence
by Liu, Qun & Chen, Qingmei
- 154-160 Defining least community as a homogeneous group in complex networks
by Jiang, Bin & Ma, Ding
- 161-172 Generalization of the Aoki–Yoshikawa sectoral productivity model based on extreme physical information principle
by Bednarek, Ilona & Makowski, Marcin & Piotrowski, Edward W. & Sładkowski, Jan & Syska, Jacek
- 173-177 Phase transitions in the web of science
by Phillips, J.C.
- 178-193 On the stochastic thermodynamics of reactive systems
by De Decker, Yannick
- 194-205 Power-law correlations in finance-related Google searches, and their cross-correlations with volatility and traded volume: Evidence from the Dow Jones Industrial components
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 206-223 The effects of vehicular gap changes with memory on traffic flow in cooperative adaptive cruise control strategy
by Yu, Shaowei & Shi, Zhongke
- 224-238 Sentiment cycles in discrete-time homogeneous networks
by Gomes, Orlando
- 239-249 Modeling the heterogeneity of human dynamics based on the measurements of influential users in Sina Microblog
by Wang, Chenxu & Guan, Xiaohong & Qin, Tao & Yang, Tao
- 250-256 Improved knowledge diffusion model based on the collaboration hypernetwork
by Wang, Jiang-Pan & Guo, Qiang & Yang, Guang-Yong & Liu, Jian-Guo
- 257-265 On the self-assembly of net-like nanostructures in ferrofluids
by Elkady, Ashraf S. & Iskakova, Larisa & Zubarev, Andrey
- 266-272 Statistical properties of approval ratings for governments
by Honjo, Haruo & Sano, Masaki & Miki, Hiroshi & Sakaguchi, Hidetsugu
- 273-278 Feedback control of an ensemble of self-propelled particles
by Wu, Jian-chun & Chen, Qun & Wang, Rang & Ai, Bao-quan
- 279-294 Large-scale community detection based on node membership grade and sub-communities integration
by Shang, Ronghua & Luo, Shuang & Li, Yangyang & Jiao, Licheng & Stolkin, Rustam
- 295-301 Memory on multiple time-scales in an Abelian sandpile
by Sokolov, Andrey & Melatos, Andrew & Kieu, Tien & Webster, Rachel
- 302-313 Multifractal characterization of protein contact networks
by Maiorino, Enrico & Livi, Lorenzo & Giuliani, Alessandro & Sadeghian, Alireza & Rizzi, Antonello
- 314-318 Asymmetric long-term persistence analysis in sea surface temperature anomaly
by Zhang, W.F. & Zhao, Q.
- 319-331 History dependent quantum walk on the cycle with an unbalanced coin
by Krawec, Walter O.
- 332-339 Escape rate of Lévy particles from truncated confined and unconfined potentials
by Bai, Zhan-Wu & Hu, Meng
- 340-350 Distribution characteristics of weighted bipartite evolving networks
by Zhang, Danping & Dai, Meifeng & Li, Lei & Zhang, Cheng
- 351-358 Worldwide clustering of the corruption perception
by Paulus, Michal & Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 359-367 A modified two-lane traffic model considering drivers’ personality
by Zhu, H.B. & Zhang, N.X. & Wu, W.J.
- 368-382 Network robustness and random processes
by Vodák, Rostislav & Bíl, Michal & Sedoník, Jiří
- 383-395 Phase transition phenomenon: A compound measure analysis
by Kang, Bo Soo & Park, Chanhi & Ryu, Doojin & Song, Wonho
- 396-409 Modeling and simulating for congestion pedestrian evacuation with panic
by Wang, Jinhuan & Zhang, Lei & Shi, Qiongyu & Yang, Peng & Hu, Xiaoming
- 410-415 Non-extensive quantum statistics with particle–hole symmetry
by Biró, T.S. & Shen, K.M. & Zhang, B.W.
- 416-425 Asymmetric effect of route-length difference and bottleneck on route choice in two-route traffic system
by Hino, Yuki & Nagatani, Takashi
- 426-434 Power spectrum analysis and multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of Earth’s gravity time series
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Mammadov, Samir & Kadirov, Fakhraddin & Babayev, Gulam
- 435-442 New analytical TEMOM solutions for a class of collision kernels in the theory of Brownian coagulation
by He, Qing & Shchekin, Alexander K. & Xie, Ming-Liang
- 443-457 Beyond the power law: Uncovering stylized facts in interbank networks
by Vandermarliere, Benjamin & Karas, Alexei & Ryckebusch, Jan & Schoors, Koen
- 458-469 An improved moving average technical trading rule
by Papailias, Fotis & Thomakos, Dimitrios D.
- 470-480 Predicting the structural evolution of networks by applying multivariate time series
by Huang, Qiangjuan & Zhao, Chengli & Wang, Xiaojie & Zhang, Xue & Yi, Dongyun
- 481-492 Delay-feedback control strategy for reducing CO2 emission of traffic flow system
by Zhang, Li-Dong & Zhu, Wen-Xing
- 493-506 Multiresolution transmission of the correlation modes between bivariate time series based on complex network theory
by Huang, Xuan & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Hao, Xiaoqing & Liu, Pengpeng
2015, Volume 427, Issue C
- 1-9 New multi-parametric analytical approximations of exponential distribution with power law tails for new cars sells and other applications
by Garanina, O.S. & Romanovsky, M.Yu.
- 10-25 Piecewise aggregate representations and lower-bound distance functions for multivariate time series
by Li, Hailin
- 26-33 Testing for detailed balance in a financial market
by Fiebig, H.R. & Musgrove, D.P.
- 34-39 Effective strategies of collective evacuation from an enclosed space
by Shao, Zhi-Gang & Yang, Yan-Yan
- 40-49 Parameter estimation for the generalized fractional element network Zener model based on the Bayesian method
by Fan, Wenping & Jiang, Xiaoyun & Qi, Haitao
- 50-61 High and low or close to close prices? Evidence from the multifractal volatility
by Liu, Zhichao & Ma, Feng & Long, Yujia
- 62-73 Dynamics of assembly production flow
by Ezaki, Takahiro & Yanagisawa, Daichi & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
- 74-81 Nonlinear GARCH model and 1/f noise
by Kononovicius, A. & Ruseckas, J.
- 82-91 Geometrical clusters of Darcy’s reservoir model and Ising universality class
by Najafi, M.N. & Ghaedi, M.
- 92-99 Effect of perception irregularity on chain-reaction crash in low visibility
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 100-112 Noise-tolerant model selection and parameter estimation for complex networks
by Aliakbary, Sadegh & Motallebi, Sadegh & Rashidian, Sina & Habibi, Jafar & Movaghar, Ali
- 113-121 The equivalence of isothermal and non-isothermal power law distributions with temperature duality
by Zheng, Yahui & Du, Jiulin
- 122-131 A spring–block analogy for the dynamics of stock indexes
by Sándor, Bulcsú & Néda, Zoltán
- 132-140 Consensus of heterogeneous multi-agent systems with switching jointly-connected interconnection
by Mo, Lipo & Niu, Yuguang & Pan, Tingting
- 141-154 The dynamics of coupled logistic social groups
by McCartney, Mark & Glass, David H.
- 155-161 Extrinsic periodic information interpolates between monostable and bistable states in intracellular calcium dynamics
by Lin, Ling & Duan, Wei-Long