Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only. Journal offers the option of making the article available online on Science direct for a fee of $3,000
Editor: Editor: Editor: Editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
2016, Volume 450, Issue C
2016, Volume 449, Issue C
- 1-17 An improved car-following model considering velocity fluctuation of the immediately ahead car
by Yu, Shaowei & Huang, Mengxing & Ren, Jia & Shi, Zhongke
- 18-26 Order–disorder structural transition in a confined fluid
by de la Calleja-Mora, E.M. & Krott, Leandro B. & Barbosa, M.C.
- 27-34 Gold, currencies and market efficiency
by Kristoufek, Ladislav & Vosvrda, Miloslav
- 35-42 Structural and vibrational relaxations during aging of an ultralow-expansion glass
by Kobayashi, Hiroshi & Ohtake, Yurie & Hirata, Shu & Morinaga, Atsuo
- 43-52 The properties of the anti-tumor model with coupling non-Gaussian noise and Gaussian colored noise
by Guo, Qin & Sun, Zhongkui & Xu, Wei
- 53-63 Modelling information dissemination under privacy concerns in social media
by Zhu, Hui & Huang, Cheng & Lu, Rongxing & Li, Hui
- 64-73 Theoretical description of slow non-monotonic relaxation processes in Al–Y melts
by Vasin, M.G. & Menshikova, S.G. & Ivshin, M.D.
- 74-84 Modeling transport through an environment crowded by a mixture of obstacles of different shapes and sizes
by Ellery, Adam J. & Baker, Ruth E. & McCue, Scott W. & Simpson, Matthew J.
- 85-100 Controllable uncertain opinion diffusion under confidence bound and unpredicted diffusion probability
by Yan, Fuhan & Li, Zhaofeng & Jiang, Yichuan
- 101-110 Controlling dissociation by trapping trajectories in highly energetic states
by de Almeida Jr., A.K. & Egydio de Carvalho, R. & de Lima, E.F.
- 111-125 Investigating the relationship between k-core and s-core network decompositions
by Eidsaa, Marius & Almaas, Eivind
- 126-135 A small-world and scale-free network generated by Sierpinski Pentagon
by Chen, Jin & Le, Anbo & Wang, Qin & Xi, Lifeng
- 136-144 Variation of the scaling characteristics of temporal and spatial distribution of earthquakes in Caucasus
by Matcharashvili, T. & Chelidze, T. & Javakhishvili, Z. & Zhukova, N.
- 145-159 Impulsive vaccination and dispersal on dynamics of an SIR epidemic model with restricting infected individuals boarding transports
by Jiao, Jianjun & Cai, Shaohong & Li, Limei
- 160-175 From the grid to the smart grid, topologically
by Pagani, Giuliano Andrea & Aiello, Marco
- 176-191 One-dimensional hyperbolic transport: Positivity and admissible boundary conditions derived from the wave formulation
by Brasiello, Antonio & Crescitelli, Silvestro & Giona, Massimiliano
- 192-199 No tradeoff between versatility and robustness in gene circuit motifs
by Payne, Joshua L.
- 200-214 Option pricing beyond Black–Scholes based on double-fractional diffusion
by Kleinert, H. & Korbel, J.
- 215-223 Conditional dissociation as a punishment mechanism in the evolution of cooperation
by Qu, Xinglong & Zhou, Changli & Cao, Zhigang & Yang, Xiaoguang
- 224-232 Holding-based network of nations based on listed energy companies: An empirical study on two-mode affiliation network of two sets of actors
by Li, Huajiao & Fang, Wei & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Yan, Lili
- 233-239 Foreign exchange rate entropy evolution during financial crises
by Stosic, Darko & Stosic, Dusan & Ludermir, Teresa & de Oliveira, Wilson & Stosic, Tatijana
- 240-253 Network structure exploration in networks with node attributes
by Chen, Yi & Wang, Xiaolong & Bu, Junzhao & Tang, Buzhou & Xiang, Xin
- 254-264 Complex motion of a shuttle bus between two terminals with periodic inflows
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 265-274 Analysis of car-following model with cascade compensation strategy
by Zhu, Wen-Xing & Zhang, Li-Dong
- 275-280 Transition in fluctuation behaviour of normal liquids under high pressures
by Postnikov, Eugene B. & Chora̧żewski, Mirosław
- 281-290 Evolving dynamics of trading behavior based on coordination game in complex networks
by Bian, Yue-tang & Xu, Lu & Li, Jin-sheng
- 291-300 Thermophysical properties of hydrogen along the liquid–vapor coexistence
by Osman, S.M. & Sulaiman, N. & Bahaa Khedr, M.
- 301-310 Hawkes-diffusion process and the conditional probability of defaults in the Eurozone
by Kim, Jungmu & Park, Yuen Jung & Ryu, Doojin
- 311-323 Empirical evidence and stability analysis of the linear car-following model with gamma-distributed memory effect
by Pei, Xin & Pan, Yan & Wang, Haixin & Wong, S.C. & Choi, Keechoo
- 324-335 Gas–liquid two-phase flow structure in the multi-scale weighted complexity entropy causality plane
by Tang, Yi & Zhao, An & Ren, Ying-yu & Dou, Fu-Xiang & Jin, Ning-De
- 336-347 A multi-agent genetic algorithm for community detection in complex networks
by Li, Zhangtao & Liu, Jing
- 348-356 Dielectric properties of SPC/E and TIP4P under the static electric field and microwave field
by Li, Di & Jia, Guo-zhu
- 357-374 Ergodicity and slow diffusion in a supercooled liquid
by Bidhoodi, Neeta & Das, Shankar P.
- 375-389 What is India speaking? Exploring the “Hinglish” invasion
by Parshad, Rana D. & Bhowmick, Suman & Chand, Vineeta & Kumari, Nitu & Sinha, Neha
- 390-394 Nonlinear features of Northern Annular Mode variability
by Fu, Zuntao & Shi, Liu & Xie, Fenghua & Piao, Lin
- 395-400 Nonergodic correction to a binary mixture phase diagram
by Son, L.
- 401-407 LIBOR troubles: Anomalous movements detection based on maximum entropy
by Bariviera, Aurelio F. & Martín, María T. & Plastino, Angelo & Vampa, Victoria
- 408-415 Analysis of the traffic running cost under random route choice behavior in a network with two routes
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Yu, Qiang & Liu, Kai
- 416-425 Capture and sequestration of CO2 in the interlayer space of hydrated calcium Montmorillonite clay under various geological burial depth
by Yang, W. & Zaoui, A.
- 426-436 Characteristics of successful opinion leaders in a bounded confidence model
by Chen, Shuwei & Glass, David H. & McCartney, Mark
- 437-454 Electro-osmotically driven MHD flow and heat transfer in micro-channel
by Shit, G.C. & Mondal, A. & Sinha, A. & Kundu, P.K.
2016, Volume 448, Issue C
- 1-9 Getting a stochastic process from a conservative Lagrangian: A first approach
by Ramírez, J.E. & Herrera, J.N. & Martínez, M.I.
- 10-20 Entanglement in a four qubit J1–J2 Heisenberg XXZ system with Dzialoshinskii–Moriya interaction
by Şahintaş, Alev & Akyüz, Cenk
- 21-29 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of Pannonian earthquake magnitude series
by Telesca, Luciano & Toth, Laszlo
- 30-40 Fluctuation behaviors of financial return volatility duration
by Niu, Hongli & Wang, Jun & Lu, Yunfan
- 41-56 Dynamical analysis of a fractional SIR model with birth and death on heterogeneous complex networks
by Huo, Jingjing & Zhao, Hongyong
- 57-67 Upscaling diffusion waves in porous media
by Valdés-Parada, Francisco J. & Álvarez Ramírez, José & Ochoa-Tapia, J. Alberto
- 68-80 Integrated structure investigation in complex networks by label propagation
by Wu, Tao & Guo, Yuxiao & Chen, Leiting & Liu, Yanbing
- 81-90 Phase transition in the spin-3/2 Blume–Emery–Griffiths model with antiferromagnetic second neighbor interactions
by Yezli, M. & Bekhechi, S. & Hontinfinde, F. & EZ-Zahraouy, H.
- 91-101 The QAP weighted network analysis method and its application in international services trade
by Xu, Helian & Cheng, Long
- 102-112 Modeling and assessment of civil aircraft evacuation based on finer-grid
by Fang, Zhi-Ming & Lv, Wei & Jiang, Li-Xue & Xu, Qing-Feng & Song, Wei-Guo
- 113-121 Experimental implementation of maximally synchronizable networks
by Sevilla-Escoboza, R. & Buldú, J.M. & Boccaletti, S. & Papo, D. & Hwang, D.-U. & Huerta-Cuellar, G. & Gutiérrez, R.
- 122-131 Structure and phase behaviors of confined two penetrable soft spheres
by Kim, Eun-Young & Kim, Soon-Chul
- 132-143 Universal and non-universal properties of recurrence intervals of rare events
by Zhao, Xiaojun & Shang, Pengjian & Lin, Aijing
- 144-153 A comparative analysis of network robustness against different link attacks
by Duan, Boping & Liu, Jing & Zhou, Mingxing & Ma, Liangliang
- 154-162 An efficient heuristic method for dynamic portfolio selection problem under transaction costs and uncertain conditions
by Najafi, Amir Abbas & Pourahmadi, Zahra
- 163-171 Lévy flights in neutral fitness landscapes
by Tomassini, Marco
- 172-180 Using dynamic mode decomposition to extract cyclic behavior in the stock market
by Hua, Jia-Chen & Roy, Sukesh & McCauley, Joseph L. & Gunaratne, Gemunu H.
- 181-195 Non linear approach to study the dynamics of neurodegenerative diseases by Multifractal Detrended Cross-correlation Analysis—A quantitative assessment on gait disease
by Dutta, Srimonti & Ghosh, Dipak & Samanta, Shukla
- 196-204 The scaling of attention networks
by Wang, Cheng-Jun & Wu, Lingfei
- 205-215 Critical value for contact processes on clusters of oriented bond percolation
by Xue, Xiaofeng
- 216-223 A Fisher-gradient complexity in systems with spatio-temporal dynamics
by Arbona, A. & Bona, C. & Massó, J. & Miñano, B. & Plastino, A.
- 224-234 Heterogeneity of link weight and the evolution of cooperation
by Iwata, Manabu & Akiyama, Eizo
- 235-247 What is the dimension of citation space?
by Clough, James R. & Evans, Tim S.
- 248-253 On the choice of GARCH parameters for efficient modelling of real stock price dynamics
by Pokhilchuk, K.A. & Savel’ev, S.E.
- 254-264 Using Rényi parameter to improve the predictive power of singular value decomposition entropy on stock market
by Jiang, Jiaqi & Gu, Rongbao
- 265-282 Solitary wave solutions for time fractional third order modified KdV equation using two reliable techniques (G′/G)-expansion method and improved (G′/G)-expansion method
by Sahoo, S. & Saha Ray, S.
- 283-299 Equilibrium fluctuations in a metastable state of a Ginzburg–Landau system
by Uzunov, D.I. & Umantsev, A.
- 300-318 p-exponent and p-leaders, Part I: Negative pointwise regularity
by Jaffard, S. & Melot, C. & Leonarduzzi, R. & Wendt, H. & Abry, P. & Roux, S.G. & Torres, M.E.
- 319-339 p-exponent and p-leaders, Part II: Multifractal analysis. Relations to detrended fluctuation analysis
by Leonarduzzi, R. & Wendt, H. & Abry, P. & Jaffard, S. & Melot, C. & Roux, S.G. & Torres, M.E.
2016, Volume 447, Issue C
- 1-20 Non-Newtonian particulate flow simulation: A direct-forcing immersed boundary–lattice Boltzmann approach
by Amiri Delouei, A. & Nazari, M. & Kayhani, M.H. & Kang, S.K. & Succi, S.
- 21-35 Fixed points and stability in the two-network frustrated Kuramoto model
by Kalloniatis, Alexander C. & Zuparic, Mathew L.
- 36-48 Continuum modelling of pedestrian flows — Part 2: Sensitivity analysis featuring crowd movement phenomena
by Duives, Dorine C. & Daamen, Winnie & Hoogendoorn, Serge P.
- 49-61 Performance optimization of total momentum filtering double-resonance energy selective electron heat pump
by Ding, Ze-Min & Chen, Lin-Gen & Ge, Yan-Lin & Sun, Feng-Rui
- 62-70 Control of the frozen geometric quantum correlation by applying the time-dependent electromagnetic field
by Wang, Dong-Mei & Xu, Jing-Bo & Yu, You-Hong
- 71-84 Reciprocity in directed networks
by Yin, Mei & Zhu, Lingjiong
- 85-99 Canonical ensemble in non-extensive statistical mechanics
by Ruseckas, Julius
- 100-107 Correlated continuous time random walk and option pricing
by Lv, Longjin & Xiao, Jianbin & Fan, Liangzhong & Ren, Fuyao
- 108-115 Rumor spreading in online social networks by considering the bipolar social reinforcement
by Ma, Jing & Li, Dandan & Tian, Zihao
- 116-128 Has the 2008 financial crisis affected stock market efficiency? The case of Eurozone
by Anagnostidis, P. & Varsakelis, C. & Emmanouilides, C.J.
- 129-140 Modelling dengue epidemic spreading with human mobility
by Barmak, D.H. & Dorso, C.O. & Otero, M.
- 141-148 An Ohm’s law analogy for the effective diffusivity of composite media
by Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Valdes-Parada, F.J. & Ibarra-Valdez, C.
- 149-160 Explicit form of the first-passage-time density for accelerating subdiffusion
by Gajda, Janusz & Mydlarczyk, Wojciech
- 161-171 Gibbs–Thomson condition for the rapidly moving interface in a binary system
by Salhoumi, A. & Galenko, P.K.
- 172-179 Group chase and escape model with chasers’ interaction
by Saito, Takuya & Nakamura, Tomomichi & Ohira, Toru
- 180-187 Nonlinear ion-acoustic double-layers in electronegative plasmas with electrons featuring Tsallis distribution
by Ghebache, Siham & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 188-198 Does network complexity help organize Babel’s library?
by Cárdenas, Juan Pablo & González, Iván & Vidal, Gerardo & Fuentes, Miguel Angel
- 199-207 Improving personalized link prediction by hybrid diffusion
by Liu, Jin-Hu & Zhu, Yu-Xiao & Zhou, Tao
- 208-221 Effect of urbanization on the long-term persistence of streamflow records
by Jovanovic, Tijana & Mejía, Alfonso & Gall, Heather & Gironás, Jorge
- 222-231 The coupling analysis between stock market indices based on permutation measures
by Shi, Wenbin & Shang, Pengjian & Xia, Jianan & Yeh, Chien-Hung
- 232-246 Fermionic q-deformation and its connection to thermal effective mass of a quasiparticle
by Algin, Abdullah & Senay, Mustafa
- 247-260 Mining the key predictors for event outbreaks in social networks
by Yi, Chengqi & Bao, Yuanyuan & Xue, Yibo
- 261-269 Information transport in multiplex networks
by Pu, Cunlai & Li, Siyuan & Yang, Xianxia & Yang, Jian & Wang, Kai
- 270-275 Random Ising antiferromagnet on Bethe-like lattices with triangular loops
by Yokota, Terufumi
- 276-285 An evolution analysis of executive-based listed company relationships using complex networks
by An, Feng & Gao, Xiangyun & Guan, Jianhe & Li, Huajiao & Liu, Qian
- 286-296 International business cycle synchronization since the 1870s: Evidence from a novel network approach
by Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Gogas, Periklis & Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Sarantitis, Georgios Antonios
- 297-313 Dynamical analysis for a model of asset prices with two delays
by Wang, Luxuan & Niu, Ben & Wei, Junjie
- 314-319 Considerations on non equilibrium thermodynamics of interactions
by Lucia, Umberto
- 320-330 Range of interaction in an opinion evolution model of ideological self-positioning: Contagion, hesitance and polarization
by Gimenez, M. Cecilia & Paz García, Ana Pamela & Burgos Paci, Maxi A. & Reinaudi, Luis
- 331-344 Finding the multipath propagation of multivariable crude oil prices using a wavelet-based network approach
by Jia, Xiaoliang & An, Haizhong & Sun, Xiaoqi & Huang, Xuan & Gao, Xiangyun
- 345-354 Autoregressive cascades on random networks
by Iyer, Srikanth K. & Vaze, Rahul & Narasimha, Dheeraj
- 355-378 The H0 function, a new index for detecting structural/topological complexity information in undirected graphs
by Buscema, Massimo & Asadi-Zeydabadi, Masoud & Lodwick, Weldon & Breda, Marco
- 379-385 Monte Carlo simulations of dynamic phase transitions in ferromagnetic thin-films
by Aktaş, B.O. & Vatansever, E. & Polat, H.
- 386-391 Optimal epidemic spreading on complex networks with heterogeneous waiting time distribution
by Yang, Guan-Ling & Yang, Xinsong
- 392-401 Characterization of diffusion processes: Normal and anomalous regimes
by Alves, Samuel B. & de Oliveira, Gilson F. & de Oliveira, Luimar C. & Passerat de Silans, Thierry & Chevrollier, Martine & Oriá, Marcos & de S. Cavalcante, Hugo L.D.
- 402-410 General solution of a fractional diffusion–advection equation for solar cosmic-ray transport
by Rocca, M.C. & Plastino, A.R. & Plastino, A. & Ferri, G.L. & de Paoli, A.
- 411-421 Momentum autocorrelation function of an impurity in a classical oscillator chain with alternating masses III. Some limiting cases
by Yu, Ming B.
- 422-433 Optimizing the controllability of arbitrary networks with genetic algorithm
by Li, Xin-Feng & Lu, Zhe-Ming
- 434-445 Anomalous volatility scaling in high frequency financial data
by Nava, Noemi & Di Matteo, T. & Aste, Tomaso
- 446-454 Predictive implications of Gompertz’s law
by Richmond, Peter & Roehner, Bertrand M.
- 455-466 Selfishness- and Selflessness-based models of pedestrian room evacuation
by Song, Xiao & Ma, Liang & Ma, Yaofei & Yang, Chen & Ji, Hang
- 467-481 Modeling diffusive transport with a fractional derivative without singular kernel
by Gómez-Aguilar, J.F. & López-López, M.G. & Alvarado-Martínez, V.M. & Reyes-Reyes, J. & Adam-Medina, M.
- 482-492 A dynamic evolutionary clustering perspective: Community detection in signed networks by reconstructing neighbor sets
by Chen, Jianrui & Wang, Hua & Wang, Lina & Liu, Weiwei
- 493-501 Finding modules and hierarchy in weighted financial network using transfer entropy
by Yook, Soon-Hyung & Chae, Huiseung & Kim, Jinho & Kim, Yup
- 502-507 Characteristics on hub networks of urban rail transit networks
by Zhang, Jianhua & Wang, Shuliang & Zhang, Zhaojun & Zou, Kuansheng & Shu, Zhan
- 508-519 A general method of community detection by identifying community centers with affinity propagation
by Guo, Wei-Feng & Zhang, Shao-Wu
- 520-526 Network of networks in Linux operating system
by Wang, Haoqin & Chen, Zhen & Xiao, Guanping & Zheng, Zheng
- 527-534 Multifractality of stock markets based on cumulative distribution function and multiscale multifractal analysis
by Lin, Aijing & Shang, Pengjian
- 535-544 Fractal surfaces from simple arithmetic operations
by García-Morales, Vladimir
- 545-560 A study of knowledge supernetworks and network robustness in different business incubators
by Zhang, Haihong & Wu, Wenqing & Zhao, Liming
- 561-568 The effect of capacity redundancy disparity on the robustness of interconnected networks
by Xia, Yongxiang & Zhang, Wenping & Zhang, Xuejun
2016, Volume 446, Issue C
- 1-10 Are international securitized property markets converging or diverging?
by Hui, Eddie C.M. & Chen, Jia & Chan, Ka Kwan Kevin
- 11-21 An optimal control model for reducing and trading of carbon emissions
by Guo, Huaying & Liang, Jin
- 22-34 The (un)supervised NMF methods for discovering overlapping communities as well as hubs and outliers in networks
by Wang, Xiao & Cao, Xiaochun & Jin, Di & Cao, Yixin & He, Dongxiao
- 35-53 Kinetic theory of transport processes in partially ionized reactive plasma, I: General transport equations
by Zhdanov, V.M. & Stepanenko, A.A.
- 54-63 Tensor based missing traffic data completion with spatial–temporal correlation
by Ran, Bin & Tan, Huachun & Wu, Yuankai & Jin, Peter J.
- 64-74 Path-integral Fujikawa’s approach to anomalous virial theorems and equations of state for systems with SO(2,1) symmetry
by Ordóñez, Carlos R.
- 75-81 Rise of an alternative majority against opinion leaders
by Tucci, K. & González-Avella, J.C. & Cosenza, M.G.
- 82-91 Tabu Search enhances network robustness under targeted attacks
by Sun, Shi-wen & Ma, Yi-lin & Li, Rui-qi & Wang, Li & Xia, Cheng-yi
- 92-99 Pricing geometric Asian power options under mixed fractional Brownian motion environment
by Prakasa Rao, B.L.S.
- 100-109 An analysis of the intrinsic cross-correlations between API and meteorological elements using DPCCA
by Shen, Chen-hua & Li, Cao-ling
- 110-119 Mapping the q-voter model: From a single chain to complex networks
by Jȩdrzejewski, Arkadiusz & Sznajd-Weron, Katarzyna & Szwabiński, Janusz
- 120-128 Diffusion inspires selection of pinning nodes in pinning control
by Zhou, Ming-Yang & He, Xingsheng & Fu, Zhong-Qian & Liao, Hao & Cai, Shi-min & Zhuo, Zhao
- 129-137 Traffic-driven SIR epidemic spreading in networks
by Pu, Cunlai & Li, Siyuan & Yang, XianXia & Xu, Zhongqi & Ji, Zexuan & Yang, Jian
- 138-151 A new algorithm CNM-Centrality of detecting communities based on node centrality
by Hu, Fang & Liu, Yuhua
- 152-157 Information-theoretic measures for a solitonic profile mass Schrödinger equation with a squared hyperbolic cosecant potential
by Serrano, F.A. & Falaye, B.J. & Dong, Shi-Hai
- 158-170 Dynamic performance of a static or throwing droplet impact onto a solid substrate with different properties
by Wu, Jie & Li, Ya-Dong
- 171-181 Controlling the non-classical properties of a hybrid Cooper pair box system and an intensity dependent nanomechanical resonator
by Valverde, C. & Gonçalves, V.G. & Baseia, B.
- 182-194 Classical transport theory for the collisional electronic M1 model
by Guisset, S. & Brull, S. & d’Humières, E. & Dubroca, B. & Tikhonchuk, V.T.
- 195-203 Superstatistics and the quest of generalized ensembles equivalence in a system with long-range interactions
by Alves, Nelson A. & Frigori, Rafael B.
- 204-216 Threshold of a stochastic SIR epidemic model with Lévy jumps
by Zhou, Yanli & Zhang, Weiguo
- 217-223 Quantum entanglement and quantum phase transition for the Ising model on a two-dimension square lattice
by Xu, Yu-Liang & Kong, Xiang-Mu & Liu, Zhong-Qiang & Wang, Chun-Yang
- 224-233 Optimum performance for energy transfer in a chemical reaction system
by Sánchez-Salas, N. & Chimal-Eguía, J.C. & Ramírez-Moreno, M.A.
- 234-245 Geometry of exponential family with competing risks and censored data
by Zhang, Fode & Shi, Yimin
- 246-263 Option pricing under deformed Gaussian distributions
by Moretto, Enrico & Pasquali, Sara & Trivellato, Barbara
- 264-271 Trading session effects on stock returns and their conditional volatility: Firm-level evidence from a European Union accession country
by Balaban, Ercan & Ozgen, Tolga
- 272-305 Non-equilibrium thermo-field dynamics for anti-ferromagnetic spin system
by Saeki, Mizuhiko & Miyashita, Seiji
2016, Volume 445, Issue C
- 1-17 Finding metastable states in real-world time series with recurrence networks
by Vega, I. & Schütte, Ch. & Conrad, T.O.F.
- 18-26 Robustness of airline route networks
by Lordan, Oriol & Sallan, Jose M. & Escorihuela, Nuria & Gonzalez-Prieto, David
- 27-34 Fractal behavior of poly(GC) and poly(TA) DNA segments arranged in quasiperiodic Fibonacci sequence
by Azevedo, D.L. & da Silva, Kleber A.T. & Mauriz, P.W. & Viswanathan, G.M. & Oliveira, F.A.
- 35-47 Topology of the South African stock market network across the 2008 financial crisis
by Majapa, Mohamed & Gossel, Sean Joss
- 48-56 Evolution of cooperation driven by social-welfare-based migration
by Li, Yan & Ye, Hang & Zhang, Hong
- 57-65 Reservoir characterization using multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of geophysical well-log data
by Subhakar, D. & Chandrasekhar, E.
- 66-74 The St. Petersburg paradox: An experimental solution
by Da Silva, Sergio & Matsushita, Raul
- 75-84 Gaussian fidelity distorted by external fields
by Santos, Jonas F.G. & Bernardini, Alex E.
- 85-101 Multistability and sustained oscillations in a model for protein complex formation
by Löb, Daniel & Priester, Christopher & Drossel, Barbara
- 102-111 Water propagation in two-dimensional petroleum reservoirs
by Najafi, M.N. & Ghaedi, M. & Moghimi-Araghi, Saman
- 112-116 An Ising spin state explanation for financial asset allocation
by Horvath, Philip A. & Roos, Kelly R. & Sinha, Amit
- 117-127 An extended signal control strategy for urban network traffic flow
by Yan, Fei & Tian, Fuli & Shi, Zhongke
- 128-137 Rate laws of the self-induced aggregation kinetics of Brownian particles
by Mondal, Shrabani & Sen, Monoj Kumar & Baura, Alendu & Bag, Bidhan Chandra
- 138-149 Bayesian prediction of earthquake network based on space–time influence domain
by Zhang, Ya & Zhao, Hai & He, Xuan & Pei, Fan-Dong & Li, Guang-Guang
- 150-160 Effect of forward looking sites on a multi-phase lattice hydrodynamic model
by Redhu, Poonam & Gupta, Arvind Kumar
- 161-168 Exponential model for option prices: Application to the Brazilian market
by Ramos, Antônio M.T. & Carvalho, J.A. & Vasconcelos, G.L.
- 169-175 Inferring cultural regions from correlation networks of given baby names
by Pomorski, Mateusz & Krawczyk, Małgorzata J. & Kułakowski, Krzysztof & Kwapień, Jarosław & Ausloos, Marcel
- 176-188 Analysis of stochastic two-prey one-predator model with Lévy jumps
by Liu, Meng & Bai, Chuanzhi & Deng, Meiling & Du, Bo
- 189-199 Improving autocorrelation regression for the Hurst parameter estimation of long-range dependent time series based on golden section search
by Li, Ming & Zhang, Peidong & Leng, Jianxing
- 200-220 Dynamics of two externally driven coupled quantum oscillators interacting with separate baths based on path integrals
by Dorofeyev, Illarion
- 221-230 Power optimization of chemically driven heat engine based on first and second order reaction kinetic theory and probability theory
by Zhang, Lei & Chen, Lingen & Sun, Fengrui
- 231-239 Structure properties of a doubly-stochastic process on a network
by Xu, Rui-Jie & He, Zhe & Xie, Jia-Rong & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 240-255 Non-Euclidean-normed Statistical Mechanics
by Livadiotis, George
- 256-263 Magnetic entanglement in spin-1/2 XY chains
by Fumani, Fatemeh Khastehdel & Nemati, Somayyeh & Mahdavifar, Saeed & Darooneh, Amir Hosein
- 264-282 Forecasting Tehran stock exchange volatility; Markov switching GARCH approach
by Abounoori, Esmaiel & Elmi, Zahra (Mila) & Nademi, Younes
- 283-294 Quantifying long-range correlations with a multiscale ordinal pattern approach
by Olivares, Felipe & Zunino, Luciano & Rosso, Osvaldo A.
- 295-309 A scanning method for detecting clustering pattern of both attribute and structure in social networks
by Wang, Tai-Chi & Phoa, Frederick Kin Hing
- 310-317 The advantage of inhomogeneity — Lessons from a noise driven linearized dynamical system
by Máté, Gabriell & Néda, Zoltán
- 318-327 Evolutionary systemic risk: Fisher information flow metric in financial network dynamics
by Khashanah, Khaldoun & Yang, Hanchao
- 328-334 On variation of word frequencies in Russian literary texts
by Kargin, Vladislav
- 335-342 Strong ties promote the epidemic prevalence in susceptible–infected–susceptible spreading dynamics
by Cui, Ai-Xiang & Yang, Zimo & Zhou, Tao
- 343-356 Degree distribution and assortativity in line graphs of complex networks
by Wang, Xiangrong & Trajanovski, Stojan & Kooij, Robert E. & Van Mieghem, Piet
2016, Volume 444, Issue C
- 1-8 Structural stability of Lattice Boltzmann schemes
by David, Claire & Sagaut, Pierre
- 9-19 Improving interdependent networks robustness by adding connectivity links
by Ji, Xingpei & Wang, Bo & Liu, Dichen & Chen, Guo & Tang, Fei & Wei, Daqian & Tu, Lian
- 20-34 Influence maximization in social networks under an independent cascade-based model
by Wang, Qiyao & Jin, Yuehui & Lin, Zhen & Cheng, Shiduan & Yang, Tan
- 35-42 A spike correction approach for variability analysis of heart rate sick infants
by Govindan, R.B. & Al-Shargabi, Tareq & Metzler, Marina & Andescavage, Nickie N. & Joshi, Radhika & du Plessis, Adré
- 43-48 Hurst exponent estimation of self-affine time series using quantile graphs
by Campanharo, Andriana S.L.O. & Ramos, Fernando M.
- 49-62 Adaptive pinning synchronization in fractional-order uncertain complex dynamical networks with delay
by Liang, Song & Wu, Ranchao & Chen, Liping
- 63-72 The lead–lag relationship between stock index and stock index futures: A thermal optimal path method
by Gong, Chen-Chen & Ji, Shen-Dan & Su, Li-Ling & Li, Sai-Ping & Ren, Fei
- 73-85 A modified weighted TOPSIS to identify influential nodes in complex networks
by Hu, Jiantao & Du, Yuxian & Mo, Hongming & Wei, Daijun & Deng, Yong
- 86-94 Thermodynamic and dynamic anomalous behavior in the TIP4P/ε water model
by Fuentes-Azcatl, Raúl & Barbosa, Marcia C.
- 95-109 Kinetic model of mass exchange with dynamic Arrhenius transition rates
by Hristopulos, Dionissios T. & Muradova, Aliki
- 110-120 Study on Brain Dynamics by Non Linear Analysis of Music Induced EEG Signals
by Banerjee, Archi & Sanyal, Shankha & Patranabis, Anirban & Banerjee, Kaushik & Guhathakurta, Tarit & Sengupta, Ranjan & Ghosh, Dipak & Ghose, Partha
- 121-128 Second law considerations on the third law: From Boltzmann and Loschmidt paradox to non equilibrium temperature
by Lucia, Umberto
- 129-145 A study of hierarchical structure on South China industrial electricity-consumption correlation
by Yao, Can-Zhong & Lin, Ji-Nan & Liu, Xiao-Feng
- 146-157 Evolution of the global inequality in greenhouse gases emissions using multidimensional generalized entropy measures
by Remuzgo, Lorena & Trueba, Carmen & Sarabia, José María
- 158-162 Size distribution of U.S. lower tail cities
by Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff
- 163-176 Efficiency and cross-correlation in equity market during global financial crisis: Evidence from China
by Ma, Pengcheng & Li, Daye & Li, Shuo
- 177-181 Pseudo-ϵ expansion and critical exponents of superfluid helium
by Sokolov, A.I. & Nikitina, M.A.