Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2015, Volume 427, Issue C
- 162-180 Quantification of the level of crowdedness for pedestrian movements
by Duives, Dorine C. & Daamen, Winnie & Hoogendoorn, Serge P.
- 181-191 SSIC model: A multi-layer model for intervention of online rumors spreading
by Tian, Ru-Ya & Zhang, Xue-Fu & Liu, Yi-Jun
- 192-201 Dynamic modeling and analysis of sexually transmitted diseases on heterogeneous networks
by Li, Shuping & Jin, Zhen
- 202-217 Statistical persistence of air pollutants (O3,SO2,NO2 and PM10) in Mexico City
by Meraz, M. & Rodriguez, E. & Femat, R. & Echeverria, J.C. & Alvarez-Ramirez, J.
- 218-225 A new car-following model considering driver’s sensory memory
by Cao, Bao-gui
- 226-233 Price percolation model
by Kanai, Yasuhiro & Abe, Keiji & Seki, Yoichi
- 234-243 Dynamics of a network-based SIS epidemic model with nonmonotone incidence rate
by Li, Chun-Hsien
- 244-250 Optimal control of a delayed SLBS computer virus model
by Chen, Lijuan & Hattaf, Khalid & Sun, Jitao
- 251-261 Droplet shape fluctuations in agitated emulsions—Beyond the dilute limit
by Frenkel, Gad
- 262-276 Granger causality stock market networks: Temporal proximity and preferential attachment
by Výrost, Tomáš & Lyócsa, Štefan & Baumöhl, Eduard
- 277-281 Similarity is not enough: Tipping points of Ebola Zaire mortalities
by Phillips, J.C.
- 282-288 The returns and risks of investment portfolio in stock market crashes
by Li, Jiang-Cheng & Long, Chao & Chen, Xiao-Dan
- 289-301 An ant colony based algorithm for overlapping community detection in complex networks
by Zhou, Xu & Liu, Yanheng & Zhang, Jindong & Liu, Tuming & Zhang, Di
- 302-325 The cascading vulnerability of the directed and weighted network
by Jin, Wei-Xin & Song, Ping & Liu, Guo-Zhu & Stanley, H. Eugene
- 326-340 Fractional correlation functions in simple viscoelastic liquids
by Rodríguez, R.F. & Fujioka, J. & Salinas-Rodríguez, E.
2015, Volume 426, Issue C
- 1-8 Thermal atom–atom entanglement in a nonlinear cavity
by Abbasi, M.R.
- 9-15 Statistical regularities of Carbon emission trading market: Evidence from European Union allowances
by Zheng, Zeyu & Xiao, Rui & Shi, Haibo & Li, Guihong & Zhou, Xiaofeng
- 16-24 The role of persuasion power on the consensus formation
by Gündüç, Semra & Eryiğit, Recep
- 25-34 Molecular dynamics study of an electro-kinetic fluid transport in a charged nanochannel based on the role of the stern layer
by Rezaei, M. & Azimian, A.R. & Toghraie, D.
- 35-44 Market interdependence among commodity prices based on information transmission on the Internet
by Ji, Qiang & Guo, Jian-Feng
- 45-55 Magnetic properties of core–shell (1/2–3/2) nanoparticle: Monte Carlo simulation
by Dakir, O. & El Kenz, A. & Benyoussef, A.
- 56-62 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of magnitude series of seismicity of Kachchh region, Western India
by Aggarwal, S.K. & Lovallo, Michele & Khan, P.K. & Rastogi, B.K. & Telesca, Luciano
- 63-71 Nonextensivity at the Circum-Pacific subduction zones—Preliminary studies
by Scherrer, T.M. & França, G.S. & Silva, R. & de Freitas, D.B. & Vilar, C.S.
- 72-87 Can we predict the property cycle? A study of securitized property market
by Hui, Eddie Chi-Man & Wang, Ziyou
- 88-92 Phase transitions in tumor growth: II prostate cancer cell lines
by Llanos-Pérez, J.A. & Betancourt-Mar, A. & De Miguel, M.P. & Izquierdo-Kulich, E. & Royuela-García, M. & Tejera, E. & Nieto-Villar, J.M.
- 93-115 The sociogeometry of inequality: Part I
by Eliazar, Iddo
- 116-137 The sociogeometry of inequality: Part II
by Eliazar, Iddo
2015, Volume 425, Issue C
- 1-9 Electricity price forecasts using a Curvelet denoising based approach
by He, Kaijian & Xu, Yang & Zou, Yingchao & Tang, Ling
- 10-17 Statistical aspects of harmonic oscillator under minimal length supposition
by Farhang Matin, L. & Miraboutalebi, S.
- 18-26 Health behavior spreading with similar diminishing returns effect
by Zhang, Yihui & Tang, Shaoting & Pei, Sen & Yan, Shu & Jiang, Shijin & Zheng, Zhiming
- 27-33 Impact of the traffic interruption probability of optimal current on traffic congestion in lattice model
by Peng, Guanghan & Lu, Weizhen & He, Hongdi
- 34-40 Susceptibility of a two-level atom near an isotropic photonic band edge: Transparency and band edge profile reconstruction
by Prataviera, G.A. & de Oliveira, M.C.
- 41-49 Influence of obstacles on the propagation speeds of nonlinear waves driven by curvature
by Wang, Cheng & Tan, Jiale & Lou, Bendong
- 50-68 Financial time series modeling using the Hurst exponent
by Tzouras, Spilios & Anagnostopoulos, Christoforos & McCoy, Emma
- 69-78 A higher-order macroscopic model for bi-direction pedestrian flow
by Jiang, Yan-Qun & Zhou, Shu-Guang & Tian, Fang-Bao
- 79-89 Simple transform methods of a force curve obtained by surface force apparatus to the density distribution of a liquid near a surface
by Amano, Ken-ichi & Takahashi, Ohgi
2015, Volume 424, Issue C
- 1-10 Stochastic simulation of the circadian rhythmicity in the SCN neuronal network
by Šimonka, Vito & Fras, Maja & Gosak, Marko
- 11-18 Robustness of network of networks with interdependent and interconnected links
by Dong, Gaogao & Du, Ruijin & Tian, Lixin & Liu, Runran
- 19-24 Entropy of dimers chains placed on a one-dimensional lattice with q-states
by do Nascimento, Denise A. & Neto, Minos A. & Salmon, Octavio R. & Ricardo de Sousa, J. & Dinóla Neto, F. & Nunes da Silva, J.
- 25-33 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of particle density fluctuations in high-energy nuclear collisions
by Mali, P. & Sarkar, S. & Ghosh, S. & Mukhopadhyay, A. & Singh, G.
- 34-43 Some statistical equilibrium mechanics and stability properties of a class of two-dimensional Hamiltonian mean-field models
by Maciel, J.M. & Firpo, M.-C. & Amato, M.A.
- 44-51 Mapping change in the overnight money market
by Bech, Morten L. & Bergstrom, Carl T. & Rosvall, Martin & Garratt, Rodney J.
- 52-61 Moderate tolerance promotes tag-mediated cooperation in spatial Prisoner’s dilemma game
by Zhang, Hong
- 62-72 A cellular automata model for car–truck heterogeneous traffic flow considering the car–truck following combination effect
by Yang, Da & Qiu, Xiaoping & Yu, Dan & Sun, Ruoxiao & Pu, Yun
- 73-81 How trading volume responds to return in financial dynamics?
by Chen, Guang & Qiu, Tian & Jiang, Xiong-Fei & Zhong, Li-Xin & Wu, Xiao-Run
- 82-89 Very prolonged practice in block of trials: Scaling of fitness, universality and persistence
by Itami, A.S. & Antonio, F.J. & Mendes, R.S.
- 90-96 Long-term correlations and cross-correlations in wind speed and solar radiation temporal series from Fernando de Noronha Island, Brazil
by dos Anjos, Priscilla Sales & da Silva, Antonio Samuel Alves & Stošić, Borko & Stošić, Tatijana
- 97-104 Nucleation of a three-state spin model on complex networks
by Chen, Hanshuang & Shen, Chuansheng
- 105-112 A comparative analysis of the predictive power of implied volatility indices and GARCH forecasted volatility
by Bentes, Sónia R.
- 113-123 Effects of the lattice point drivers’ heterogeneity of the disturbance risk preference on traffic flow instability
by Zeng, You-Zhi & Zhang, Ning
- 124-129 Quantifying cross-correlation between Ibovespa and Brazilian blue-chips: The DCCA approach
by da Silva, Marcus Fernandes & Leão Pereira, Éder Johnson de Area & da Silva Filho, Aloisio Machado & Nunes de Castro, Arleys Pereira & Miranda, José Garcia Vivas & Zebende, Gilney Figueira
- 130-141 On multi-scale percolation behaviour of the effective conductivity for the lattice model
by Olchawa, W. & Wiśniowski, R. & Frączek, D. & Piasecki, R.
- 142-151 The use of copula functions for modeling the risk of investment in shares traded on world stock exchanges
by Domino, Krzysztof & Błachowicz, Tomasz
- 152-167 Occupant evacuation and casualty estimation in a building under earthquake using cellular automata
by Li, Shuang & Zhai, Changhai & Xie, Lili
- 168-175 The evolution of cooperation in spatial prisoner’s dilemma games with heterogeneous relationships
by Xu, Bo & Li, Miao & Deng, Ruipu
- 176-193 Correlation structure and dynamics of international real estate securities markets: A network perspective
by Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi
- 194-206 Option pricing and portfolio hedging under the mixed hedging strategy
by Wang, Xiao-Tian & Zhao, Zhong-Feng & Fang, Xiao-Fen
- 207-216 Evidence in support of seismic hazard following Poisson distribution
by Wang, J.P. & Chang, Su-Chin
- 217-224 A model for the catalytic oxidation of CO that includes CO desorption and diffusion, O repulsion, and impurities in the gas phase
by Buendía, G.M. & Rikvold, P.A.
- 225-241 The Chinese Correction of February 2007: How financial hierarchies change in a market crash
by Teh, Boon Kin & Goo, Yik Wen & Lian, Tong Wei & Ong, Wei Guang & Choi, Wen Ting & Damodaran, Mridula & Cheong, Siew Ann
- 242-247 Effective usage of global dynamic information for network traffic
by Hong, Chen
- 248-253 New attack strategies for complex networks
by Nie, Tingyuan & Guo, Zheng & Zhao, Kun & Lu, Zhe-Ming
- 254-268 Sampling social networks using shortest paths
by Rezvanian, Alireza & Meybodi, Mohammad Reza
- 269-282 Limit behaviour and scaling relations of two kinds of noisy logistic map in the vicinity of chaos threshold and their robustness
by Cetin, Kivanc & Afsar, Ozgur & Tirnakli, Ugur
- 283-293 An extended mobile lattice gas model allowing pedestrian step size variable
by Shang, Hua-Yan & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, Yi-Ming
- 294-299 Phase behavior under the averaging over disorder realizations
by Vakarin, E.V. & Dong, W. & Badiali, J.P.
- 300-311 Percolation of binary mixtures adsorbed on square lattices
by Sanchez-Varretti, F.O. & García, G.D. & Centres, P.M. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J.
- 312-316 Landau–Lifshitz–Gilbert equation with symmetric coefficients of the dissipative function
by Salazar, M. & Pérez Alcazar, G.A.
- 317-321 Tsallis distributions, Lévy walks and correlated-type anomalous diffusion result from state-dependent diffusion
by Reynolds, A.M. & Geritz, S.A.H.
- 322-329 Cooperative behavior in N-person evolutionary snowdrift games with punishment
by Xu, Meng & Zheng, Da-Fang & Xu, C. & Zhong, Lixin & Hui, P.M.
- 330-341 Asymmetric long-term autocorrelations in crude oil markets
by Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Alvarez, J. & Rodríguez, E.
- 342-349 Determining performance of an irreversible nano scale dual cycle operating with Maxwell–Boltzmann gas
by Açıkkalp, Emin & Caner, Necmettin
- 350-362 How can one explain changes in the monthly pattern of suicide?
by Roehner, Bertrand M.
- 363-371 Community mining with new node similarity by incorporating both global and local topological knowledge in a constrained random walk
by Jiao, Qing-Ju & Huang, Yan & Shen, Hong-Bin
- 372-382 Information theory as a tool to improve individual pensions: The Chilean case
by Vogel, E.E. & Saravia, G. & Astete, J. & Díaz, J. & Riadi, F.
- 383-397 NNIA-RS: A multi-objective optimization based recommender system
by Geng, Bingrui & Li, Lingling & Jiao, Licheng & Gong, Maoguo & Cai, Qing & Wu, Yue
2015, Volume 423, Issue C
- 1-10 Spin–singlet competition responsible for magnetization plateau associated with magnetocaloric effect in a tetrameric chain
by Ding, L.J. & Zhong, Y. & Fan, S.W. & Huang, X.P. & Zhu, L.Y.
- 11-26 Scaling of entropy and multi-scaling of the time generalized q-entropy in rainfall and streamflows
by Salas, Hernán D. & Poveda, Germán
- 27-32 Comment on analysis of transport properties determined by Langevin dynamics using Green–Kubo formulae
by Heinz, Stefan
- 33-50 An efficient numerical method for simulating multiphase flows using a diffuse interface model
by Lee, Hyun Geun & Kim, Junseok
- 51-60 Length dependence of heat conduction in (an)harmonic chains with asymmetries or long range interparticle interactions
by Ávila, Ricardo R. & Pereira, Emmanuel & Teixeira, Daniel L.
- 61-71 Fluid flow in a porous tree-shaped network: Optimal design and extension of Hess–Murray’s law
by Miguel, Antonio F.
- 72-79 Shannon entropy, Fisher information and uncertainty relations for log-periodic oscillators
by Aguiar, V. & Guedes, I.
- 80-96 Dynamics of bipartite and tripartite entanglement in a dissipative system of continuous variables
by Zhao, Yang & Zheng, Fulu & Liu, Jing & Yao, Yao
- 97-107 q-generalization of quantum phase-space representations
by Pennini, F. & Ferri, G.L. & Plastino, A.
2015, Volume 422, Issue C
- 1-15 Dynamic of a delayed predator–prey model with birth pulse and impulsive harvesting in a polluted environment
by Wang, Xiaohong & Jia, Jianwen
- 16-24 Analysis of two-lane lattice hydrodynamic model with consideration of drivers’ characteristics
by Zhang, Geng & Sun, Di-hua & Liu, Wei-ning & Zhao, Min & Cheng, Sen-lin
- 25-39 Degree correlations in signed social networks
by Ciotti, Valerio & Bianconi, Ginestra & Capocci, Andrea & Colaiori, Francesca & Panzarasa, Pietro
- 40-46 Chaos analysis and delayed-feedback control in a discrete dynamic coupled map traffic model
by Fang, Yaling & Shi, Zhongke
- 47-57 Constructal design of evacuation from a three-dimensional living space
by Lui, C.H. & Fong, N.K. & Lorente, S. & Bejan, A. & Chow, W.K.
- 58-65 Random field Ising model in a random graph
by Doria, F.F. & Erichsen Jr., R. & Dominguez, D. & González, Mario & Magalhaes, S.G.
- 66-72 A measurement of disorder in binary sequences
by Gong, Longyan & Wang, Haihong & Cheng, Weiwen & Zhao, Shengmei
- 73-88 Abnormal statistical properties of stock indexes during a financial crash
by Li, Wei-Shen & Liaw, Sy-Sang
- 89-100 ±J Ising model on Dürer lattices
by Lebrecht, W. & Valdés, J.F.
- 101-106 Correlated continuous time random walk with time averaged waiting time
by Lv, Longjin & Ren, Fu-Yao & Wang, Jun & Xiao, Jianbin
- 107-112 Generalized Langevin equation with hydrodynamic backflow: Equilibrium properties
by Fodor, Étienne & Grebenkov, Denis S. & Visco, Paolo & van Wijland, Frédéric
- 113-135 Tsallis non-extensive statistics and solar wind plasma complexity
by Pavlos, G.P. & Iliopoulos, A.C. & Zastenker, G.N. & Zelenyi, L.M. & Karakatsanis, L.P. & Riazantseva, M.O. & Xenakis, M.N. & Pavlos, E.G.
- 136-142 Assessing the true role of coauthors in the h-index measure of an author scientific impact
by Ausloos, M.
- 143-152 Multiscale entropy-based methods for heart rate variability complexity analysis
by Silva, Luiz Eduardo Virgilio & Cabella, Brenno Caetano Troca & Neves, Ubiraci Pereira da Costa & Murta Junior, Luiz Otavio
- 153-166 Efficient energy cumulants for the Baxter–Wu model
by Velonakis, Ioannis N.
- 167-174 Generalized relative entropies in the classical limit
by Kowalski, A.M. & Martin, M.T. & Plastino, A.
- 175-180 Abnormal synchronizing path of delay-coupled chaotic oscillators on the edge of stability
by Zhuo, Zhao & Cai, Shi-Min & Fu, Zhong-Qian
- 181-186 Enhancing traffic capacity of scale-free networks by employing hybrid routing strategy
by Jiang, Zhong-Yuan & Ma, Jian-Feng & Jing, Xu
- 187-192 A definition of the coupled-product for multivariate coupled-exponentials
by Nelson, Kenric P.
- 193-202 Asymptotic incidence energy of lattices
by Liu, Jia-Bao & Pan, Xiang-Feng
- 203-209 Hamilton–Jacobi and Fokker–Planck equations for the harmonic oscillator in the inertial regime
by Jiménez-Aquino, J.I. & Cortés, Emilio
2015, Volume 421, Issue C
- 1-14 An improved car-following model considering headway changes with memory
by Yu, Shaowei & Shi, Zhongke
- 15-24 Non extensive thermodynamics for hadronic matter with finite chemical potentials
by Megías, Eugenio & Menezes, Débora P. & Deppman, Airton
- 25-33 Mining overlapping and hierarchical communities in complex networks
by Zhang, Zhiwei & Wang, Zhenyu
- 34-43 Analyzing the structure of earthquake network by k-core decomposition
by He, Xuan & Zhao, Hai & Cai, Wei & Li, Guang-Guang & Pei, Fan-Dong
- 44-53 Information filtering via balanced diffusion on bipartite networks
by Nie, Da-Cheng & An, Ya-Hui & Dong, Qiang & Fu, Yan & Zhou, Tao
- 54-68 A dynamical analysis of allele frequencies in populations evolving under assortative mating and mutations
by Schneider, David M. & do Carmo, Eduardo & de Aguiar, Marcus A.M.
- 69-77 Invulnerability of scale-free network against critical node failures based on a renewed cascading failure model
by Peng, Xingzhao & Yao, Hong & Du, Jun & Wang, Zhe & Ding, Chao
- 78-97 A stochastic SIS epidemic model with heterogeneous contacts
by Economou, A. & Gómez-Corral, A. & López-García, M.
- 98-108 Strategy for community control of complex networks
by Piao, Xiufeng & Lv, Tianyang & Zhang, Xizhe & Ma, Hui
- 109-123 Effect of small-world connectivity on fast sparsely synchronized cortical rhythms
by Kim, Sang-Yoon & Lim, Woochang
- 124-133 Long-range correlations and trends in Colombian seismic time series
by Martín-Montoya, L.A. & Aranda-Camacho, N.M. & Quimbay, C.J.
- 134-140 Vulnerability of state-interdependent networks under malware spreading
by Vida, Rafael & Galeano, Javier & Cuenda, Sara
- 141-150 Self-organized criticality attributed to a central limit-like convergence effect
by Kendal, Wayne S.
- 151-160 Wavelet-based analysis of spectral rearrangements of EEG patterns and of non-stationary correlations
by Bozhokin, S.V. & Suslova, I.B.
- 161-170 Discrete scale-invariance in cross-correlations between time series
by Xiao, Qin & Pan, Xue & Stephen, Mutua & Yang, Yue & Li, Xinli & Yang, Huijie
- 171-179 Renormalization group solution of the Chutes & Ladder model
by Ball, Lauren A. & Farris, Alfred C.K. & Boettcher, Stefan
- 180-186 Opinion dynamics in networks with common-neighbors-based connections
by Wang, Huanjing & Shang, Lihui
- 187-207 Evidence of economic regularities and disparities of Italian regions from aggregated tax income size data
by Cerqueti, Roy & Ausloos, Marcel
- 208-217 A positivity property of the dimer entropy of graphs
by Butera, P. & Federbush, P. & Pernici, M.
- 218-222 On the interplay between short and long term memory in the power-law cross-correlations setting
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 223-232 Logistic growth for the Nuzi cuneiform tablets: Analyzing family networks in ancient Mesopotamia
by Ueda, Sumie & Makino, Kumi & Itoh, Yoshiaki & Tsuchiya, Takashi
- 233-248 Overlapping community identification approach in online social networks
by Zhang, Xuewu & You, Huangbin & Zhu, William & Qiao, Shaojie & Li, Jianwu & Gutierrez, Louis Alberto & Zhang, Zhuo & Fan, Xinnan
- 249-260 Jamming transitions and the effect of interruption probability in a lattice traffic flow model with passing
by Redhu, Poonam & Gupta, Arvind Kumar
- 261-268 Percolation of dimers irreversibly adsorbed on heterogeneous surfaces
by Gimenez, M.C. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J.
- 269-278 Multidimensional ion-acoustic solitary waves and shocks in quantum plasmas
by Misra, A.P. & Sahu, Biswajit
- 279-285 Control of tissue growth by locally produced activator: Liver regeneration
by Zhdanov, Vladimir P.
- 286-299 Stochastic modeling of MHD turbulence in magnetized plasma
by Nassiri-Mofakham, Nora
- 300-315 Hopf bifurcation and harvesting control of a bioeconomic plankton model with delay and diffusion terms
by Zhao, Hongyong & Huang, Xuanxuan & Zhang, Xuebing
- 316-329 New effective field theory for the Ashkin–Teller model
by Santos, Jander P. & Sá Barreto, F.C.
- 330-342 Fractional Liouville equation on lattice phase-space
by Tarasov, Vasily E.
- 343-346 Universal clustering structure and C≈0.85 scaling in complex earthquake networks
by Abe, Sumiyoshi & Suzuki, Norikazu
- 347-354 Random coupling strength-induced synchronization transitions in neuronal network with delayed electrical and chemical coupling
by Wu, Yanan & Gong, Yubing & Wang, Qi
- 355-359 The influence of adsorption orientation on the statistical mechanics model of type I antifreeze protein: The coverage rate
by Li, Li-Fen & Liang, X.X.
- 360-376 A Tsallis entropy-based redundancy measure for water distribution networks
by Singh, Vijay P. & Oh, Juik
- 377-387 Exploring the WTI crude oil price bubble process using the Markov regime switching model
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wang, Jing
- 388-400 Quantifying higher-order correlations in a neuronal pool
by Montangie, Lisandro & Montani, Fernando
- 401-411 Lattice hydrodynamic modeling of two-lane traffic flow with timid and aggressive driving behavior
by Sharma, Sapna
- 412-429 Codifference as a practical tool to measure interdependence
by Wyłomańska, Agnieszka & Chechkin, Aleksei & Gajda, Janusz & Sokolov, Igor M.
- 430-442 The concept exploration model and an application
by Zhang, Yin & Gao, Kening & Zhang, Bin
- 443-454 The effectiveness of China’s RMB exchange rate reforms: An insight from multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis
by Qin, Jing & Lu, Xinsheng & Zhou, Ying & Qu, Ling
- 455-462 Delayed feedback and detection of weak periodic signals in a stochastic Hodgkin–Huxley neuron
by Yilmaz, Ergin & Ozer, Mahmut
- 463-472 Modulational instability of electron-acoustic waves in a plasma with Cairns–Tsallis distributed electrons
by Merriche, Abderrzak & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 473-487 Nonlinearity in high-frequency stock returns: Evidence from the Athens Stock Exchange
by Anagnostidis, Panagiotis & Emmanouilides, Christos J.
- 488-509 Sector dominance ratio analysis of financial markets
by Uechi, Lisa & Akutsu, Tatsuya & Stanley, H. Eugene & Marcus, Alan J. & Kenett, Dror Y.
- 510-521 Overlapping community detection using neighborhood ratio matrix
by Eustace, Justine & Wang, Xingyuan & Cui, Yaozu
- 522-532 A two-dimensional non-Markovian random walk leading to anomalous diffusion
by da Silva, M.A.A. & Viswanathan, G.M. & Cressoni, J.C.
- 533-540 Investigation of dynamics of a virus–antivirus model in complex network
by Ren, Jianguo & Xu, Yonghong & Liu, Jiming
- 541-547 Site-dependent organization structure of seismic microtremors
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Alcaz, Vasile & Ilies, Ion
- 548-561 Correlation identities and rigorous upper bounds on the critical temperature for the spin-1 Blume–Capel model on a Kagome lattice
by Santos, Jander P. & Sá Barreto, F.C.
- 562-570 Large deviations estimates for the multiscale analysis of traffic speed time series
by Shi, Wenbin & Shang, Pengjian & Wang, Jing
- 571-582 Dynamics of a stochastic Holling II one-predator two-prey system with jumps
by Zhang, Xinhong & Li, Wenxue & Liu, Meng & Wang, Ke
- 583-593 EMD based refined composite multiscale entropy analysis of complex signals
by Wang, Jing & Shang, Pengjian & Xia, Jianan & Shi, Wenbin
- 594-604 The effect of stepping on pedestrian trajectories
by Seitz, Michael J. & Dietrich, Felix & Köster, Gerta
2015, Volume 420, Issue C
- 1-7 Maximum Entropy Principle and the Higgs boson mass
by Alves, Alexandre & Dias, Alex G. & da Silva, Roberto
- 8-13 Synchronization by small time delays
by Pruessner, G. & Cheang, S. & Jensen, H.J.
- 14-22 A closed solution to the Fokker–Planck equation applied to forecasting
by Montagnon, Chris
- 23-27 Thermodynamic scaling law for the diffusion coefficient in hard-sphere system
by Bomont, Jean-Marc & Bretonnet, Jean-Louis
- 28-40 Simulation and analysis of congestion risk during escalator transfers using a modified social force model
by Li, Wenhang & Gong, Jianhua & Yu, Ping & Shen, Shen & Li, Rong & Duan, Qishen
- 41-48 The stationary state and gravitational temperature in a pure self-gravitating system
by Zheng, Yahui & Du, Jiulin
- 49-58 Modeling sediment concentration in debris flow by Tsallis entropy
by Singh, Vijay P. & Cui, Huijuan
- 59-72 Statistical analysis on the evolution of OpenStreetMap road networks in Beijing
by Zhao, Pengxiang & Jia, Tao & Qin, Kun & Shan, Jie & Jiao, Chenjing
- 73-84 Mass media and heterogeneous bounds of confidence in continuous opinion dynamics
by Pineda, M. & Buendía, G.M.
- 85-97 Community-based immunization in opportunistic social networks
by Yuan, Peiyan & Tang, Shaojie
- 98-107 Attack tolerance of correlated time-varying social networks with well-defined communities
by Sur, Souvik & Ganguly, Niloy & Mukherjee, Animesh
- 108-115 The effects of time-dependent delays on global stability of stochastic Lotka–Volterra competitive model
by Liu, Qun
- 116-123 Improved SPC force field of water based on the dielectric constant: SPC/ε
by Fuentes-Azcatl, Raúl & Mendoza, Noé & Alejandre, José
- 124-133 SMG: Fast scalable greedy algorithm for influence maximization in social networks
by Heidari, Mehdi & Asadpour, Masoud & Faili, Hesham
- 134-147 A comparative analysis of intra-city human mobility by taxi
by Wang, Wenjun & Pan, Lin & Yuan, Ning & Zhang, Sen & Liu, Dong
- 148-163 Homophyly/kinship hypothesis: Natural communities, and predicting in networks
by Li, Angsheng & Li, Jiankou & Pan, Yicheng
- 164-178 Influence of the exits’ configuration on evacuation process in a room without obstacle
by Huan-Huan, Tian & Li-Yun, Dong & Yu, Xue
- 179-189 On possible origins of trends in financial market price changes
by Murakami, Ryo & Nakamura, Tomomichi & Kimura, Shin & Manabe, Masashi & Tanizawa, Toshihiro
- 190-199 Method to characterize collective impact of factors on indoor air
by Szczurek, Andrzej & Maciejewska, Monika & Teuerle, Marek & Wyłomańska, Agnieszka
- 200-211 Thermodynamic model of social influence on two-dimensional square lattice: Case for two features
by Genzor, Jozef & Bužek, Vladimír & Gendiar, Andrej
- 212-220 3D effects of the entropic force
by Plastino, A. & Rocca, M.C. & Ferri, G.L.
- 221-228 Multiscale multifractal diffusion entropy analysis of financial time series
by Huang, Jingjing & Shang, Pengjian
- 229-245 Density of states of the XY model: An energy landscape approach
by Nardini, Cesare & Nerattini, Rachele & Casetti, Lapo
- 246-257 Accurate calculation of second virial coefficient of the Exp-6 potential and its application
by Mamedov, B.A. & Somuncu, E.
- 258-264 Enhanced detection of aldehydes in Extra-Virgin Olive Oil by means of band selective NMR spectroscopy
by Dugo, Giacomo & Rotondo, Archimede & Mallamace, Domenico & Cicero, Nicola & Salvo, Andrea & Rotondo, Enrico & Corsaro, Carmelo
- 265-276 Probabilistic characterization of nonlinear systems under α-stable white noise via complex fractional moments
by Alotta, G. & Di Paola, M.
- 277-283 Weighted k-shell decomposition for complex networks based on potential edge weights
by Wei, Bo & Liu, Jie & Wei, Daijun & Gao, Cai & Deng, Yong
- 284-293 Co-occurrence network analysis of modern Chinese poems
by Liang, Wei & Wang, Yanli & Shi, Yuming & Chen, Guanrong
- 294-303 A floor field cellular automaton for crowd evacuation considering different walking abilities
by Fu, Zhijian & Zhou, Xiaodong & Zhu, Kongjin & Chen, Yanqiu & Zhuang, Yifan & Hu, Yuqi & Yang, Lizhong & Chen, Changkun & Li, Jian
- 304-314 Simple stochastic order-book model of swarm behavior in continuous double auction
by Ichiki, Shingo & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
- 315-323 Co-occurrence network analysis of Chinese and English poems
by Liang, Wei & Wang, Yanli & Shi, Yuming & Chen, Guanrong
- 324-330 Entanglement witness for spin glass
by Koh, C.Y. & Kwek, L.C.
2015, Volume 419, Issue C
- 1-6 Chain-reaction crash in traffic flow controlled by taillights
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 7-13 Protecting entanglement under depolarizing noise environment by using weak measurements
by He, Juan & Ye, Liu
- 14-22 Evolution of cooperation driven by incremental learning
by Li, Pei & Duan, Haibin
- 23-28 Analysis of natural time domain entropy fluctuations of synthetic seismicity generated by a simple stick–slip system with asperities
by Vargas, C.A. & Flores-Márquez, E.L. & Ramírez-Rojas, A. & Telesca, L.
- 29-39 A new method to construct co-author networks
by Liu, Jie & Li, Yunpeng & Ruan, Zichan & Fu, Guangyuan & Chen, Xiaowu & Sadiq, Rehan & Deng, Yong
- 40-47 Morisita-based space-clustering analysis of Swiss seismicity
by Telesca, Luciano & Golay, Jean & Kanevski, Mikhail
- 48-54 Inferring overlapping community structure with degree-corrected block model
by Qu, Yingfei & Shi, Weiren & Shi, Xin
- 55-63 An information propagation model considering incomplete reading behavior in microblog
by Su, Qiang & Huang, Jiajia & Zhao, Xiande
- 64-74 A microscopic study of the fitness-dependent topology of the world trade network
by Hoppe, K. & Rodgers, G.J.