Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only. Journal offers the option of making the article available online on Science direct for a fee of $3,000
Editor: Editor: Editor: Editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
2016, Volume 451, Issue C
- 49-62 Modeling mechanical restriction differences between car and heavy truck in two-lane cellular automata traffic flow model
by Li, Xin & Li, Xingang & Xiao, Yao & Jia, Bin
- 63-69 Evenly spacing in Detrended Fluctuation Analysis
by Almurad, Zainy M.H. & Delignières, Didier
- 70-83 Heterogeneous cellular automata model for straight-through bicycle traffic at signalized intersection
by Ren, Gang & Jiang, Hang & Chen, Jingxu & Huang, Zhengfeng & Lu, Lili
- 84-94 A large deviation analysis on the near-equivalence between external and internal reservoirs
by Medeiros, João R. & Duarte Queirós, Sílvio M.
- 95-112 Collapse of ordered spatial pattern in neuronal network
by Song, Xinlin & Wang, Chunni & Ma, Jun & Ren, Guodong
- 113-122 Multifractal Value at Risk model
by Lee, Hojin & Song, Jae Wook & Chang, Woojin
- 123-134 Statistical characteristics of dynamics for population migration driven by the economic interests
by Huo, Jie & Wang, Xu-Ming & Zhao, Ning & Hao, Rui
- 135-148 An improved Cellular Automata model to simulate the behavior of high density crowd and validation by experimental data
by Feliciani, Claudio & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
- 149-161 Non performing loans (NPLs) in a crisis economy: Long-run equilibrium analysis with a real time VEC model for Greece (2001–2015)
by Konstantakis, Konstantinos N. & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Vouldis, Angelos T.
- 162-170 Autoantibody recognition mechanisms of p53 epitopes
by Phillips, J.C.
- 171-179 An analysis of multifractal characteristics of API time series in Nanjing, China
by Shen, Chen-hua & Huang, Yi & Yan, Ya-ni
- 180-189 Numerically pricing American options under the generalized mixed fractional Brownian motion model
by Chen, Wenting & Yan, Bowen & Lian, Guanghua & Zhang, Ying
- 190-197 The daily computed weighted averaging basic reproduction number R0,k,ωn for MERS-CoV in South Korea
by Jeong, Darae & Lee, Chang Hyeong & Choi, Yongho & Kim, Junseok
- 198-204 Path probability of stochastic motion: A functional approach
by Hattori, Masayuki & Abe, Sumiyoshi
- 205-212 Identifying influential spreaders in complex networks based on gravity formula
by Ma, Ling-ling & Ma, Chuang & Zhang, Hai-Feng & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 213-226 Response properties in the adsorption–desorption model on a triangular lattice
by Šćepanović, J.R. & Stojiljković, D. & Jakšić, Z.M. & Budinski-Petković, Lj. & Vrhovac, S.B.
- 227-236 Minimal cooling speed for glass transition in a simple solvable energy landscape model
by Toledo-Marín, J. Quetzalcóatl & Castillo, Isaac Pérez & Naumis, Gerardo G.
- 237-250 Generalized Thomson problem in arbitrary dimensions and non-euclidean geometries
by Batle, J. & Bagdasaryan, Armen & Abdel-Aty, M. & Abdalla, S.
- 251-265 Optimal control strategy for a novel computer virus propagation model on scale-free networks
by Zhang, Chunming & Huang, Haitao
- 266-276 Estimating sales and sales market share from sales rank data for consumer appliances
by Touzani, Samir & Van Buskirk, Robert
- 277-287 Modeling of knowledge transmission by considering the level of forgetfulness in complex networks
by Cao, Bin & Han, Shui-hua & Jin, Zhen
- 288-294 Long memory and multifractality: A joint test
by Goddard, John & Onali, Enrico
- 295-304 Potts model on directed small-world Voronoi–Delaunay lattices
by Marques, R.M. & Lima, F.W.S. & Costa Filho, Raimundo N.
- 305-312 Network interdependency between social media and stock trading activities: Evidence from China
by Lin, Shen & Ren, Da & Zhang, Wei & Zhang, Yongjie & Shen, Dehua
- 313-319 Spin gap in coupled magnetic layers
by Nakamura, Gilberto Medeiros & Mulato, Marcelo & Martinez, Alexandre Souto
- 320-332 Improving traffic flow at a 2-to-1 lane reduction with wirelessly connected, adaptive cruise control vehicles
by Davis, L.C.
- 333-348 Study of natural convection cooling of a nanofluid subjected to a magnetic field
by Mahmoudi, Ahmed & Mejri, Imen & Omri, Ahmed
- 349-356 Influence of competition in minimal systems with discontinuous absorbing phase transitions
by Pianegonda, Salete & Fiore, Carlos E.
- 357-365 Multifractal characterization of energy stocks in China: A multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis
by Yang, Liansheng & Zhu, Yingming & Wang, Yudong
- 366-372 On the effusion time of drugs from the open pore of a spherical vesicle
by Simon, Laurent & Ospina, Juan
- 373-387 A method of examining the structure and topological properties of public-transport networks
by Dimitrov, Stavri Dimitri & Ceder, Avishai (Avi)
- 388-402 FPGA implementation of motifs-based neuronal network and synchronization analysis
by Deng, Bin & Zhu, Zechen & Yang, Shuangming & Wei, Xile & Wang, Jiang & Yu, Haitao
- 403-419 Risk analysis for rumor propagation in metropolises based on improved 8-state ICSAR model and dynamic personal activity trajectories
by Zhang, N. & Huang, H. & Duarte, M. & Zhang, J.
- 420-428 The structural robustness of geographical networks against regional failure and their pre-optimization
by Li, Yixiao & Zhang, Lin & Huang, Chaogeng & Shen, Bin
- 429-439 The relationship between carbon dioxide emission and economic growth: Hierarchical structure methods
by Deviren, Seyma Akkaya & Deviren, Bayram
- 440-450 Measuring mixing patterns in complex networks by Spearman rank correlation coefficient
by Zhang, Wen-Yao & Wei, Zong-Wen & Wang, Bing-Hong & Han, Xiao-Pu
- 451-455 Dynamic scaling behaviors of linear fractal Langevin-type equation driven by nonconserved and conserved noise
by Zhang, Zhe & Xun, Zhi-Peng & Wu, Ling & Chen, Yi-Li & Xia, Hui & Hao, Da-Peng & Tang, Gang
- 456-464 The stationary non-equilibrium plasma of cosmic-ray electrons and positrons
by Tomaschitz, Roman
- 465-474 Inequality measures in kinetic exchange models of wealth distributions
by Ghosh, Asim & Chatterjee, Arnab & Inoue, Jun-ichi & Chakrabarti, Bikas K.
- 475-489 Assessment of models for pedestrian dynamics with functional principal component analysis
by Chraibi, Mohcine & Ensslen, Tim & Gottschalk, Hanno & Saadi, Mohamed & Seyfried, Armin
- 490-501 Pricing turbo warrants under mixed-exponential jump diffusion model
by Yu, Jianfeng & Xu, Weidong
- 502-506 How long is the memory of the US stock market?
by Ferreira, Paulo & Dionísio, Andreia
- 507-518 Persistence and extinction for a class of stochastic SIS epidemic models with nonlinear incidence rate
by Teng, Zhidong & Wang, Lei
- 519-524 Trading and non-trading period Internet information flow and intraday return volatility
by Shen, Dehua & Zhang, Wei & Xiong, Xiong & Li, Xiao & Zhang, Yongjie
- 525-532 Nonextensive statistical mechanics approach to electron trapping in degenerate plasmas
by Mebrouk, Khireddine & Gougam, Leila Ait & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 533-540 Open channel current noise analysis of S6 peptides from KvAP channel on bilayer lipid membrane shows bimodal power law scaling
by Shrivastava, Rajan & Malik, Chetan & Ghosh, Subhendu
- 541-548 A multi information dissemination model considering the interference of derivative information
by Sun, Ling & Liu, Yun & Bartolacci, Michael R. & Ting, I-Hsien
- 549-559 Role of propagation thresholds in sentiment-based model of opinion evolution with information diffusion
by Si, Xia-Meng & Wang, Wen-Dong & Ma, Yan
- 560-564 “Buoyancy” in granular medium: How deep can an object sink in sand?
by Sandali, Yahya & Chand, Ram & Shi, Qingfan
- 565-577 Static and dynamical critical behavior of the monomer–monomer reaction model with desorption
by da Costa, E.C. & Rusch, Flávio Roberto
- 578-591 Optimization strategy for and structural properties of traffic efficiency under bounded information accessibility
by Sanghyun, Ahn & Seungwoong, Ha & Kim, Soo Yong
- 592-600 The Einstein specific heat model for finite systems
by Boscheto, E. & de Souza, M. & López-Castillo, A.
- 601-622 General and specific statistical properties of foreign exchange markets during a financial crash
by Li, Wei-Shen & Tsai, Yun-Jie & Shen, Yu-Hsien & Liaw, Sy-Sang
- 623-631 Evolution of network robustness under continuous topological changes
by Ma, Liangliang & Liu, Jing & Duan, Boping
- 632-645 Scaling of weighted spectral distribution in deterministic scale-free networks
by Jiao, Bo & Nie, Yuan-ping & Shi, Jian-mai & Huang, Cheng-dong & Zhou, Ying & Du, Jing & Guo, Rong-hua & Tao, Ye-rong
- 646-656 Performance evaluation of recommendation algorithms on Internet of Things services
by Mashal, Ibrahim & Alsaryrah, Osama & Chung, Tein-Yaw
2016, Volume 450, Issue C
- 1-17 Signals on graphs: Transforms and tomograms
by Vilela Mendes, R. & Mendes, Hugo C. & Araújo, Tanya
- 18-29 On the construction of a functional solution method for the infiltration in porous media problems
by Furtado, I.C. & Bodmann, B.E.J. & de Vilhena, M.T.
- 30-36 Phase transitions in the majority-vote model with two types of noises
by Vieira, Allan R. & Crokidakis, Nuno
- 37-48 On the structure, masses and thermodynamics of the W± bosons
by Vayenas, C.G. & Fokas, A.S. & Grigoriou, D.
- 49-56 Spectral analysis of Chinese language: Co-occurrence networks from four literary genres
by Liang, Wei & Chen, Guanrong
- 57-70 Are transaction taxes a cause of financial instability?
by Fontini, Fulvio & Sartori, Elena & Tolotti, Marco
- 71-84 A point-based angular analysis model for identifying attributes of spaces at nodes in street networks
by Jeong, Sang Kyu & Ban, Yong Un
- 85-94 State and group dynamics of world stock market by principal component analysis
by Nobi, Ashadun & Lee, Jae Woo
- 95-103 Delocalization of mechanical waves in the ladder chain of DNA with correlated disorder
by Farzadian, O. & Niry, M.D.
- 104-114 A comprehensive segmentation analysis of crude oil market based on time irreversibility
by Xia, Jianan & Shang, Pengjian & Lu, Dan & Yin, Yi
- 115-125 The threshold of a stochastic delayed SIR epidemic model with temporary immunity
by Liu, Qun & Chen, Qingmei & Jiang, Daqing
- 126-133 Asset price and trade volume relation in artificial market impacted by value investors
by Tangmongkollert, K. & Suwanna, S.
- 134-147 Bosonic binary mixtures with Josephson-type interactions
by Souza, Valéria de C. & Arenas, Zochil González & Barci, Daniel G. & Linhares, Cesar A.
- 148-164 On the influence of reflective boundary conditions on the statistics of Poisson–Kac diffusion processes
by Giona, Massimiliano & Brasiello, Antonio & Crescitelli, Silvestro
- 165-179 Reconfiguration dynamics in folded and intrinsically disordered protein with internal friction: Effect of solvent quality and denaturant
by Samanta, Nairhita & Chakrabarti, Rajarshi
- 180-192 Effects of two different random single-ion anisotropies on the critical properties of a mixed spin-2 and spin-5/2 Ising system
by da Cruz Filho, J.S. & Tunes, T.M. & Godoy, M. & de Arruda, A.S.
- 193-204 Discriminating bot accounts based solely on temporal features of microblog behavior
by Pan, Junshan & Liu, Ying & Liu, Xiang & Hu, Hanping
- 205-216 Generalized linear Boltzmann equation, describing non-classical particle transport, and related asymptotic solutions for small mean free paths
by Rukolaine, Sergey A.
- 217-227 Variational approach and deformed derivatives
by Weberszpil, J. & Helayël-Neto, J.A.
- 228-240 Dynamical behavior of a rumor transmission model with Holling-type II functional response in emergency event
by Huo, Liang’an & Jiang, Jiehui & Gong, Sixing & He, Bing
- 241-252 The adaptive dynamic community detection algorithm based on the non-homogeneous random walking
by Xin, Yu & Xie, Zhi-Qiang & Yang, Jing
- 253-263 Application of quantum master equation for long-term prognosis of asset-prices
by Khrennikova, Polina
- 264-277 Interpolating between random walks and optimal transportation routes: Flow with multiple sources and targets
by Guex, Guillaume
- 278-286 A deterministic model for highly contagious diseases: The case of varicella
by Acedo, L. & Moraño, J.-A. & Santonja, F.-J. & Villanueva, R.-J.
- 287-293 Analyzing and modeling heterogeneous behavior
by Lin, Zhiting & Wu, Xiaoqing & He, Dongyue & Zhu, Qiang & Ni, Jixiang
- 294-304 A robust nonparametric framework for reconstruction of stochastic differential equation models
by Rajabzadeh, Yalda & Rezaie, Amir Hossein & Amindavar, Hamidreza
- 305-316 Architectures engender crises: The emergence of power laws in social networks
by Tohmé, Fernando & Larrosa, Juan M.C.
- 317-322 A model for diffusive systems: Beyond the Arrhenius mechanism
by Rosa, A.C.P. & Vaveliuk, Pablo & Mundim, Kleber C. & Moret, M.A.
- 323-332 Multifractal detrended moving average analysis of particle density functions in relativistic nuclear collisions
by Mali, Provash & Mukhopadhyay, Amitabha & Singh, Gurmukh
- 333-341 Effective leadership for crowd evacuation
by Ma, Yi & Yuen, Richard Kwok Kit & Lee, Eric Wai Ming
- 342-353 Exploring community structure in networks by consensus dynamics
by He, He & Yang, Bo & Hu, Xiaoming
- 354-358 A probable probability distribution of a series nonequilibrium states in a simple system out of equilibrium
by Gao, Haixia & Li, Ting & Xiao, Changming
- 359-368 Evaluating the performance of vehicular platoon control under different network topologies of initial states
by Li, Yongfu & Li, Kezhi & Zheng, Taixiong & Hu, Xiangdong & Feng, Huizong & Li, Yinguo
- 369-384 The dynamic critical properties of the spin-2 Ising model on a bilayer square lattice
by Temizer, Ümüt & Yarar, Semih & Tülek, Mesimi
- 385-394 The distribution of all French communes: A composite parametric approach
by Calderín-Ojeda, Enrique
- 395-402 The simulation of the non-Markovian behaviour of a two-level system
by Semina, I. & Petruccione, F.
- 403-415 The optimal dynamic immunization under a controlled heterogeneous node-based SIRS model
by Yang, Lu-Xing & Draief, Moez & Yang, Xiaofan
- 416-434 Pedestrian movement analysis in transfer station corridor: Velocity-based and acceleration-based
by Ji, Xiangfeng & Zhang, Jian & Hu, Yongkai & Ran, Bin
- 435-443 Hypergeometric connotations of quantum equations
by Plastino, A. & Rocca, M.C.
- 444-453 Pinning synchronization of discrete dynamical networks with delay coupling
by Cheng, Ranran & Peng, Mingshu & Zuo, Jun
- 454-461 Refined scale-dependent permutation entropy to analyze systems complexity
by Wu, Shuen-De & Wu, Chiu-Wen & Humeau-Heurtier, Anne
- 462-465 Stock market stability: Diffusion entropy analysis
by Li, Shouwei & Zhuang, Yangyang & He, Jianmin
- 466-472 Chain-reaction crash on a highway in high visibility
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 473-485 Improving quality of sample entropy estimation for continuous distribution probability functions
by Miśkiewicz, Janusz
- 486-496 Study of market model describing the contrary behaviors of informed and uninformed agents: Being minority and being majority
by Zhang, Yu-Xia & Liao, Hao & Medo, Matus & Shang, Ming-Sheng & Yeung, Chi Ho
- 497-505 Analysis of traffic congestion induced by the work zone
by Fei, L. & Zhu, H.B. & Han, X.L.
- 506-514 Promotion of cooperation by payoff-driven migration
by Chen, Ya-Shan & Yang, Han-Xin & Guo, Wen-Zhong
- 515-522 Simulation of DNA in water/ethanol mixture
by Wen, Jing & Shen, Hao & Zhai, Yan-Rong & Zhang, Feng-Shou
- 523-530 Analysis of community properties and node properties to understand the structure of the bus transport network
by Sun, Yeran & Mburu, Lucy & Wang, Shaohua
- 531-540 Fractal analysis of the short time series in a visibility graph method
by Li, Ruixue & Wang, Jiang & Yu, Haitao & Deng, Bin & Wei, Xile & Chen, Yingyuan
- 541-545 Representation and simulation for pyrochlore lattice via Monte Carlo technique
by Passos, André Luis & de Albuquerque, Douglas F. & Filho, João Batista Santos
- 546-559 Two dimensional velocity distribution in open channels using Renyi entropy
by Kumbhakar, Manotosh & Ghoshal, Koeli
- 560-569 Cooperation in memory-based prisoner’s dilemma game on interdependent networks
by Luo, Chao & Zhang, Xiaolin & Liu, Hong & Shao, Rui
- 570-584 Information cascade on networks
by Hisakado, Masato & Mori, Shintaro
- 585-600 Irreversibility and complex network behavior of stream flow fluctuations
by Serinaldi, Francesco & Kilsby, Chris G.
- 601-608 Non-consensus opinion model with a neutral view on complex networks
by Tian, Zihao & Dong, Gaogao & Du, Ruijin & Ma, Jing
- 609-623 Link prediction based on hyperbolic mapping with community structure for complex networks
by Wang, Zuxi & Wu, Yao & Li, Qingguang & Jin, Fengdong & Xiong, Wei
- 624-634 Diffusion processes of fragmentary information on scale-free networks
by Li, Xun & Cao, Lang
- 635-648 Exploring dynamic property of traffic flow time series in multi-states based on complex networks: Phase space reconstruction versus visibility graph
by Tang, Jinjun & Liu, Fang & Zhang, Weibin & Zhang, Shen & Wang, Yinhai
- 649-656 An epidemic spreading model on adaptive scale-free networks with feedback mechanism
by Li, Tao & Liu, Xiongding & Wu, Jie & Wan, Chen & Guan, Zhi-Hong & Wang, Yuanmei
- 657-669 Evolutionary features of academic articles co-keyword network and keywords co-occurrence network: Based on two-mode affiliation network
by Li, Huajiao & An, Haizhong & Wang, Yue & Huang, Jiachen & Gao, Xiangyun
- 670-681 Cost effective campaigning in social networks
by Kotnis, Bhushan & Kuri, Joy
- 682-686 A method of characterizing network topology based on the breadth-first search tree
by Zhou, Bin & He, Zhe & Wang, Nianxin & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 687-699 Targeted attack on networks coupled by connectivity and dependency links
by Du, Ruijin & Dong, Gaogao & Tian, Lixin & Liu, Runran
- 700-747 Failure of classical traffic flow theories: Stochastic highway capacity and automatic driving
by Kerner, Boris S.
- 748-767 Effect of marital status on death rates. Part 1: High accuracy exploration of the Farr–Bertillon effect
by Richmond, Peter & Roehner, Bertrand M.
- 768-784 Effect of marital status on death rates. Part 2: Transient mortality spikes
by Richmond, Peter & Roehner, Bertrand M.
2016, Volume 449, Issue C
- 1-17 An improved car-following model considering velocity fluctuation of the immediately ahead car
by Yu, Shaowei & Huang, Mengxing & Ren, Jia & Shi, Zhongke
- 18-26 Order–disorder structural transition in a confined fluid
by de la Calleja-Mora, E.M. & Krott, Leandro B. & Barbosa, M.C.
- 27-34 Gold, currencies and market efficiency
by Kristoufek, Ladislav & Vosvrda, Miloslav
- 35-42 Structural and vibrational relaxations during aging of an ultralow-expansion glass
by Kobayashi, Hiroshi & Ohtake, Yurie & Hirata, Shu & Morinaga, Atsuo
- 43-52 The properties of the anti-tumor model with coupling non-Gaussian noise and Gaussian colored noise
by Guo, Qin & Sun, Zhongkui & Xu, Wei
- 53-63 Modelling information dissemination under privacy concerns in social media
by Zhu, Hui & Huang, Cheng & Lu, Rongxing & Li, Hui
- 64-73 Theoretical description of slow non-monotonic relaxation processes in Al–Y melts
by Vasin, M.G. & Menshikova, S.G. & Ivshin, M.D.
- 74-84 Modeling transport through an environment crowded by a mixture of obstacles of different shapes and sizes
by Ellery, Adam J. & Baker, Ruth E. & McCue, Scott W. & Simpson, Matthew J.
- 85-100 Controllable uncertain opinion diffusion under confidence bound and unpredicted diffusion probability
by Yan, Fuhan & Li, Zhaofeng & Jiang, Yichuan
- 101-110 Controlling dissociation by trapping trajectories in highly energetic states
by de Almeida Jr., A.K. & Egydio de Carvalho, R. & de Lima, E.F.
- 111-125 Investigating the relationship between k-core and s-core network decompositions
by Eidsaa, Marius & Almaas, Eivind
- 126-135 A small-world and scale-free network generated by Sierpinski Pentagon
by Chen, Jin & Le, Anbo & Wang, Qin & Xi, Lifeng
- 136-144 Variation of the scaling characteristics of temporal and spatial distribution of earthquakes in Caucasus
by Matcharashvili, T. & Chelidze, T. & Javakhishvili, Z. & Zhukova, N.
- 145-159 Impulsive vaccination and dispersal on dynamics of an SIR epidemic model with restricting infected individuals boarding transports
by Jiao, Jianjun & Cai, Shaohong & Li, Limei
- 160-175 From the grid to the smart grid, topologically
by Pagani, Giuliano Andrea & Aiello, Marco
- 176-191 One-dimensional hyperbolic transport: Positivity and admissible boundary conditions derived from the wave formulation
by Brasiello, Antonio & Crescitelli, Silvestro & Giona, Massimiliano
- 192-199 No tradeoff between versatility and robustness in gene circuit motifs
by Payne, Joshua L.
- 200-214 Option pricing beyond Black–Scholes based on double-fractional diffusion
by Kleinert, H. & Korbel, J.
- 215-223 Conditional dissociation as a punishment mechanism in the evolution of cooperation
by Qu, Xinglong & Zhou, Changli & Cao, Zhigang & Yang, Xiaoguang
- 224-232 Holding-based network of nations based on listed energy companies: An empirical study on two-mode affiliation network of two sets of actors
by Li, Huajiao & Fang, Wei & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Yan, Lili
- 233-239 Foreign exchange rate entropy evolution during financial crises
by Stosic, Darko & Stosic, Dusan & Ludermir, Teresa & de Oliveira, Wilson & Stosic, Tatijana
- 240-253 Network structure exploration in networks with node attributes
by Chen, Yi & Wang, Xiaolong & Bu, Junzhao & Tang, Buzhou & Xiang, Xin
- 254-264 Complex motion of a shuttle bus between two terminals with periodic inflows
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 265-274 Analysis of car-following model with cascade compensation strategy
by Zhu, Wen-Xing & Zhang, Li-Dong
- 275-280 Transition in fluctuation behaviour of normal liquids under high pressures
by Postnikov, Eugene B. & Chora̧żewski, Mirosław
- 281-290 Evolving dynamics of trading behavior based on coordination game in complex networks
by Bian, Yue-tang & Xu, Lu & Li, Jin-sheng
- 291-300 Thermophysical properties of hydrogen along the liquid–vapor coexistence
by Osman, S.M. & Sulaiman, N. & Bahaa Khedr, M.
- 301-310 Hawkes-diffusion process and the conditional probability of defaults in the Eurozone
by Kim, Jungmu & Park, Yuen Jung & Ryu, Doojin
- 311-323 Empirical evidence and stability analysis of the linear car-following model with gamma-distributed memory effect
by Pei, Xin & Pan, Yan & Wang, Haixin & Wong, S.C. & Choi, Keechoo
- 324-335 Gas–liquid two-phase flow structure in the multi-scale weighted complexity entropy causality plane
by Tang, Yi & Zhao, An & Ren, Ying-yu & Dou, Fu-Xiang & Jin, Ning-De
- 336-347 A multi-agent genetic algorithm for community detection in complex networks
by Li, Zhangtao & Liu, Jing
- 348-356 Dielectric properties of SPC/E and TIP4P under the static electric field and microwave field
by Li, Di & Jia, Guo-zhu
- 357-374 Ergodicity and slow diffusion in a supercooled liquid
by Bidhoodi, Neeta & Das, Shankar P.
- 375-389 What is India speaking? Exploring the “Hinglish” invasion
by Parshad, Rana D. & Bhowmick, Suman & Chand, Vineeta & Kumari, Nitu & Sinha, Neha
- 390-394 Nonlinear features of Northern Annular Mode variability
by Fu, Zuntao & Shi, Liu & Xie, Fenghua & Piao, Lin
- 395-400 Nonergodic correction to a binary mixture phase diagram
by Son, L.
- 401-407 LIBOR troubles: Anomalous movements detection based on maximum entropy
by Bariviera, Aurelio F. & Martín, María T. & Plastino, Angelo & Vampa, Victoria
- 408-415 Analysis of the traffic running cost under random route choice behavior in a network with two routes
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Yu, Qiang & Liu, Kai
- 416-425 Capture and sequestration of CO2 in the interlayer space of hydrated calcium Montmorillonite clay under various geological burial depth
by Yang, W. & Zaoui, A.
- 426-436 Characteristics of successful opinion leaders in a bounded confidence model
by Chen, Shuwei & Glass, David H. & McCartney, Mark
- 437-454 Electro-osmotically driven MHD flow and heat transfer in micro-channel
by Shit, G.C. & Mondal, A. & Sinha, A. & Kundu, P.K.
2016, Volume 448, Issue C
- 1-9 Getting a stochastic process from a conservative Lagrangian: A first approach
by Ramírez, J.E. & Herrera, J.N. & Martínez, M.I.
- 10-20 Entanglement in a four qubit J1–J2 Heisenberg XXZ system with Dzialoshinskii–Moriya interaction
by Şahintaş, Alev & Akyüz, Cenk
- 21-29 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of Pannonian earthquake magnitude series
by Telesca, Luciano & Toth, Laszlo
- 30-40 Fluctuation behaviors of financial return volatility duration
by Niu, Hongli & Wang, Jun & Lu, Yunfan
- 41-56 Dynamical analysis of a fractional SIR model with birth and death on heterogeneous complex networks
by Huo, Jingjing & Zhao, Hongyong
- 57-67 Upscaling diffusion waves in porous media
by Valdés-Parada, Francisco J. & Álvarez Ramírez, José & Ochoa-Tapia, J. Alberto
- 68-80 Integrated structure investigation in complex networks by label propagation
by Wu, Tao & Guo, Yuxiao & Chen, Leiting & Liu, Yanbing
- 81-90 Phase transition in the spin-3/2 Blume–Emery–Griffiths model with antiferromagnetic second neighbor interactions
by Yezli, M. & Bekhechi, S. & Hontinfinde, F. & EZ-Zahraouy, H.
- 91-101 The QAP weighted network analysis method and its application in international services trade
by Xu, Helian & Cheng, Long
- 102-112 Modeling and assessment of civil aircraft evacuation based on finer-grid
by Fang, Zhi-Ming & Lv, Wei & Jiang, Li-Xue & Xu, Qing-Feng & Song, Wei-Guo
- 113-121 Experimental implementation of maximally synchronizable networks
by Sevilla-Escoboza, R. & Buldú, J.M. & Boccaletti, S. & Papo, D. & Hwang, D.-U. & Huerta-Cuellar, G. & Gutiérrez, R.
- 122-131 Structure and phase behaviors of confined two penetrable soft spheres
by Kim, Eun-Young & Kim, Soon-Chul
- 132-143 Universal and non-universal properties of recurrence intervals of rare events
by Zhao, Xiaojun & Shang, Pengjian & Lin, Aijing
- 144-153 A comparative analysis of network robustness against different link attacks
by Duan, Boping & Liu, Jing & Zhou, Mingxing & Ma, Liangliang
- 154-162 An efficient heuristic method for dynamic portfolio selection problem under transaction costs and uncertain conditions
by Najafi, Amir Abbas & Pourahmadi, Zahra
- 163-171 Lévy flights in neutral fitness landscapes
by Tomassini, Marco
- 172-180 Using dynamic mode decomposition to extract cyclic behavior in the stock market
by Hua, Jia-Chen & Roy, Sukesh & McCauley, Joseph L. & Gunaratne, Gemunu H.
- 181-195 Non linear approach to study the dynamics of neurodegenerative diseases by Multifractal Detrended Cross-correlation Analysis—A quantitative assessment on gait disease
by Dutta, Srimonti & Ghosh, Dipak & Samanta, Shukla
- 196-204 The scaling of attention networks
by Wang, Cheng-Jun & Wu, Lingfei
- 205-215 Critical value for contact processes on clusters of oriented bond percolation
by Xue, Xiaofeng
- 216-223 A Fisher-gradient complexity in systems with spatio-temporal dynamics
by Arbona, A. & Bona, C. & Massó, J. & Miñano, B. & Plastino, A.
- 224-234 Heterogeneity of link weight and the evolution of cooperation
by Iwata, Manabu & Akiyama, Eizo
- 235-247 What is the dimension of citation space?
by Clough, James R. & Evans, Tim S.
- 248-253 On the choice of GARCH parameters for efficient modelling of real stock price dynamics
by Pokhilchuk, K.A. & Savel’ev, S.E.
- 254-264 Using Rényi parameter to improve the predictive power of singular value decomposition entropy on stock market
by Jiang, Jiaqi & Gu, Rongbao
- 265-282 Solitary wave solutions for time fractional third order modified KdV equation using two reliable techniques (G′/G)-expansion method and improved (G′/G)-expansion method
by Sahoo, S. & Saha Ray, S.
- 283-299 Equilibrium fluctuations in a metastable state of a Ginzburg–Landau system
by Uzunov, D.I. & Umantsev, A.
- 300-318 p-exponent and p-leaders, Part I: Negative pointwise regularity
by Jaffard, S. & Melot, C. & Leonarduzzi, R. & Wendt, H. & Abry, P. & Roux, S.G. & Torres, M.E.
- 319-339 p-exponent and p-leaders, Part II: Multifractal analysis. Relations to detrended fluctuation analysis
by Leonarduzzi, R. & Wendt, H. & Abry, P. & Jaffard, S. & Melot, C. & Roux, S.G. & Torres, M.E.
2016, Volume 447, Issue C
- 1-20 Non-Newtonian particulate flow simulation: A direct-forcing immersed boundary–lattice Boltzmann approach
by Amiri Delouei, A. & Nazari, M. & Kayhani, M.H. & Kang, S.K. & Succi, S.
- 21-35 Fixed points and stability in the two-network frustrated Kuramoto model
by Kalloniatis, Alexander C. & Zuparic, Mathew L.
- 36-48 Continuum modelling of pedestrian flows — Part 2: Sensitivity analysis featuring crowd movement phenomena
by Duives, Dorine C. & Daamen, Winnie & Hoogendoorn, Serge P.
- 49-61 Performance optimization of total momentum filtering double-resonance energy selective electron heat pump
by Ding, Ze-Min & Chen, Lin-Gen & Ge, Yan-Lin & Sun, Feng-Rui
- 62-70 Control of the frozen geometric quantum correlation by applying the time-dependent electromagnetic field
by Wang, Dong-Mei & Xu, Jing-Bo & Yu, You-Hong
- 71-84 Reciprocity in directed networks
by Yin, Mei & Zhu, Lingjiong
- 85-99 Canonical ensemble in non-extensive statistical mechanics
by Ruseckas, Julius