Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2015, Volume 436, Issue C
- 646-657 Complex networks modeled on the Sierpinski gasket
by Le, Anbo & Gao, Fei & Xi, Lifeng & Yin, Shuhua
- 658-664 Predicting online ratings based on the opinion spreading process
by He, Xing-Sheng & Zhou, Ming-Yang & Zhuo, Zhao & Fu, Zhong-Qian & Liu, Jian-Guo
- 665-677 Community detection using local neighborhood in complex networks
by Eustace, Justine & Wang, Xingyuan & Cui, Yaozu
- 678-685 On the kinetics that moves Myosin V
by Maes, Christian & O’Kelly de Galway, Winny
- 686-693 Beyond the modulational approximation in the wave triplet interaction
by Iorra, P. & Marini, S. & Peter, E. & Pakter, R. & Rizzato, F.B.
- 694-706 Evolutionary Minority Game with searching behavior
by Zhang, Wei & Sun, Yuxin & Feng, Xu & Xiong, Xiong
- 707-715 Opinion formation driven by PageRank node influence on directed networks
by Eom, Young-Ho & Shepelyansky, Dima L.
- 716-728 Large deviation estimates involving deformed exponential functions
by Naudts, Jan & Suyari, Hiroki
- 729-738 Traffic behavior of mixed traffic flow with two kinds of different self-stabilizing control vehicles
by Li, Zhipeng & Li, Wenzhong & Xu, Shangzhi & Qian, Yeqing & Sun, Jian
- 739-747 A new method for derivation of statistical weight of the Gentile Statistics
by Selvi, Sevilay & Uncu, Haydar
- 748-755 Research on urban public traffic network with multi-weights based on single bus transfer junction
by An, Xin-lei & Zhang, Li & Zhang, Jian-gang
- 756-766 Sovereign public debt crisis in Europe. A network analysis
by Matesanz, David & Ortega, Guillermo J.
- 767-780 CenLP: A centrality-based label propagation algorithm for community detection in networks
by Sun, Heli & Liu, Jiao & Huang, Jianbin & Wang, Guangtao & Yang, Zhou & Song, Qinbao & Jia, Xiaolin
- 781-787 Uniqueness of consensus functions for time-delayed swarm systems with time-varying topologies
by Wu, Jinying & Xi, Jianxiang & Yang, Xiaogang & Liu, Guangbin
- 788-797 Thermodynamic modeling and performance analysis of the variable-temperature heat reservoir absorption heat pump cycle
by Qin, Xiaoyong & Chen, Lingen & Ge, Yanlin & Sun, Fengrui
- 798-805 Social optimality in quantum Bayesian games
by Iqbal, Azhar & Chappell, James M. & Abbott, Derek
- 806-813 Agent-based model for rural–urban migration: A dynamic consideration
by Cai, Ning & Ma, Hai-Ying & Khan, M. Junaid
- 814-820 Lattice bosons in a quasi-disordered environment: The effects of a superlattice potential on single particle and many particle properties
by Ramakumar, R. & Das, A.N. & Sil, S.
- 821-832 On the use of the Pareto ArcTan distribution for describing city size in Australia and New Zealand
by Gómez-Déniz, Emilio & Calderín-Ojeda, Enrique
- 833-845 Improving detection of influential nodes in complex networks
by Sheikhahmadi, Amir & Nematbakhsh, Mohammad Ali & Shokrollahi, Arman
- 846-855 Temporal patterns of emergency calls of a metropolitan city in China
by Wang, Wenjun & Yuan, Ning & Pan, Lin & Jiao, Pengfei & Dai, Weidi & Xue, Guixiang & Liu, Dong
- 856-864 Dressed ion-acoustic soliton in a plasma with electrons featuring Tsallis distribution
by Amour, Rabia & Ait Gougam, Leila & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 865-877 Interconnectedness and interdependencies of critical infrastructures in the US economy: Implications for resilience
by Chopra, Shauhrat S. & Khanna, Vikas
- 878-896 Discovering natural communities in networks
by Li, Angsheng & Li, Jiankou & Pan, Yicheng
- 897-908 Effects of triad formations stimulated by intermediaries on network topology
by Ikeda, Nobutoshi
- 909-915 A symmetry break in energy distribution and a biased random walk behavior causing unlimited diffusion in a two dimensional mapping
by Oliveira, Diego F.M. & Roberto Silva, Mario & Leonel, Edson D.
- 916-924 Impact of informal networks on opinion dynamics in hierarchically formal organization
by Song, Xiao & Shi, Wen & Ma, Yaofei & Yang, Chen
- 925-932 New classes of Lorenz curves by maximizing Tsallis entropy under mean and Gini equality and inequality constraints
by Preda, Vasile & Dedu, Silvia & Gheorghe, Carmen
- 933-942 An agent-based interaction model for Chinese personal income distribution
by Zou, Yijiang & Deng, Weibing & Li, Wei & Cai, Xu
- 943-951 Scaling properties for a family of discontinuous mappings
by Méndez-Bermúdez, J.A. & de Oliveira, Juliano A. & Aguilar-Sánchez, R. & Leonel, Edson D.
- 952-959 Influence of the traffic interruption probability on traffic stability in lattice model for two-lane freeway
by Peng, Guanghan & Liu, Changqing & Tuo, Manxian
2015, Volume 435, Issue C
- 1-14 Long-range intercellular Ca2+ wave patterns
by Tabi, C.B. & Maïna, I. & Mohamadou, A. & Ekobena, H.P.F. & Kofané, T.C.
- 15-21 Electronic transport in disordered chains with saturable nonlinearity
by dos Santos, J.L.L. & Nguyen, Ba Phi & de Moura, F.A.B.F.
- 22-27 The role of curvature in entanglement
by Buck, Gregory
- 28-35 Dispersion relation of longitudinal waves in liquid He-4 in the framework of quantum macroscopic equations derived from Bohm’s potential
by Molinari, Vincenzo & Mostacci, Domiziano
- 36-43 Activity of a social dynamics model
by Reia, Sandro M. & Neves, Ubiraci P.C.
- 44-50 Alternative way to characterize a q-Gaussian distribution by a robust heavy tail measurement
by de Santa Helena, E.L. & Nascimento, C.M. & Gerhardt, G.J.L.
- 51-65 A topological theorem and correlations, within the context of stochastic evolution
by Costanza, E.F. & Costanza, G.
- 66-79 Random variable transformation for generalized stochastic radiative transfer in finite participating slab media
by El-Wakil, S.A. & Sallah, M. & El-Hanbaly, A.M.
- 80-88 Effect of network size on robustness of interconnected networks under targeted attack
by Zhang, Wenping & Xia, Yongxiang & Ouyang, Bo & Jiang, Lurong
- 89-94 Universal laws of human society’s income distribution
by Tao, Yong
- 95-110 Quasi-Bell states in a strongly coupled qubit–oscillator system and their delocalization in the phase space
by Chakrabarti, R. & Jenisha, B. Virgin
- 111-119 Firing patterns in a random network cellular automata model of the brain
by Acedo, L. & Lamprianidou, E. & Moraño, J.-A. & Villanueva-Oller, J. & Villanueva, R.-J.
- 120-138 How much inequality in income is fair? A microeconomic game theoretic perspective
by Venkatasubramanian, Venkat & Luo, Yu & Sethuraman, Jay
2015, Volume 434, Issue C
- 1-12 Shareholding relationships in the Euro Area banking market: A network perspective
by Pecora, Nicolò & Spelta, Alessandro
- 13-24 Identifying the multiscale impacts of crude oil price shocks on the stock market in China at the sector level
by Huang, Shupei & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Huang, Xuan
- 25-35 SIR model on a dynamical network and the endemic state of an infectious disease
by Dottori, M. & Fabricius, G.
- 36-51 On the dynamics of XY spin chains with impurities
by Genovese, Giuseppe
- 52-59 Multifractal Detrended Cross-correlation Analysis of Market Clearing Price of electricity and SENSEX in India
by Ghosh, Dipak & Dutta, Srimonti & Chakraborty, Sayantan
- 60-67 Static and dynamic critical behavior of thin magnetic Ising films
by Sabogal-Suárez, D. & Alzate-Cardona, J.D. & Restrepo-Parra, E.
- 68-83 Delays-based protein switches in a stochastic single-gene network
by Zhang, Chun & Zeng, Jiakui & Tian, Dong & Luo, Hongchun & Yang, Tao & Han, Qinglin & Xiang, Chao & Zeng, Chunhua & Wang, Canjun
- 84-98 Estimating serial correlation and self-similarity in financial time series—A diversification approach with applications to high frequency data
by Gerlich, Nikolas & Rostek, Stefan
- 99-110 Cluster synchronization of complex networks via event-triggered strategy under stochastic sampling
by Hu, Aihua & Cao, Jinde & Hu, Manfeng & Guo, Liuxiao
- 111-119 Quantum walk, entanglement and thermodynamic laws
by Romanelli, Alejandro
- 120-128 Spatial fluctuations of pedestrian velocities in bidirectional streams: Exploring the effects of self-organization
by Saberi, Meead & Aghabayk, Kayvan & Sobhani, Amir
- 129-133 A spectral measure estimation problem in rheology
by Gzyl, Henryk & ter Horst, Enrique & Molina, German
- 134-143 Projective cluster synchronization of fractional-order coupled-delay complex network via adaptive pinning control
by Wang, Fei & Yang, Yongqing & Hu, Manfeng & Xu, Xianyun
- 144-150 Area decay of Wilson loop for lattice gauge theories with bond variables described by the transverse Ising model
by Sá Barreto, F.C. & Mota, A.L.
- 151-163 Return volatility interval analysis of stock indexes during a financial crash
by Li, Wei-Shen & Liaw, Sy-Sang
- 164-170 Non-Markovian dynamics of a two-mode Bose–Einstein condensate
by Rajagopal, Kalai Kumar & Muniandy, Sithi V.
- 171-180 Impact of shill intervention on the evolution of cooperation
by Sun, Changhao & Duan, Haibin
- 181-193 The Ising Spin Glass in dimension four
by Lundow, P.H. & Campbell, I.A.
- 194-200 Effective distance of a ferromagnetic trilayer Ising nanostructure with an ABA stacking sequence
by Şarlı, Numan & Akbudak, Salih & Polat, Yasin & Ellialtıoğlu, M. Recai
- 201-210 A one dimensional model of population growth
by Ribeiro, Fabiano L. & Ribeiro, Kayo N.
- 211-219 Fisher information and Shannon entropy of position-dependent mass oscillators
by Macedo, D.X. & Guedes, I.
- 220-225 A planar network between short and long range behaviour
by Moreira, Darlan A. & Lucena, Liacir dos Santos & Corso, Gilberto
- 226-231 The effect of traffic light on accident probability in open and periodic boundaries system
by Mhirech, Abdelaziz & Alaoui-Ismaili, Assia
- 232-239 Ecological optimization for general heat engines
by Long, Rui & Liu, Wei
- 240-245 New approach to find exact solutions of time-fractional Kuramoto–Sivashinsky equation
by Sahoo, S. & Saha Ray, S.
- 246-256 Bibliographic search with Mark-and-Recapture
by Loe, Chuan Wen & Jensen, Henrik Jeldtoft
- 257-267 Robust linear regression with broad distributions of errors
by Postnikov, Eugene B. & Sokolov, Igor M.
- 268-272 Fractal aspects in O2 enriched combustion
by Souza, J.W.G. & Santos, A.A.B. & Guarieiro, L.L.N. & Moret, M.A.
- 273-295 Brain connectivity analysis from EEG signals using stable phase-synchronized states during face perception tasks
by Jamal, Wasifa & Das, Saptarshi & Maharatna, Koushik & Pan, Indranil & Kuyucu, Doga
- 296-304 Mixed-type vector solitons for the coupled cubic–quintic nonlinear Schrödinger equations with variable coefficients in an optical fiber
by Chai, Jun & Tian, Bo & Wang, Yu-Feng & Zhen, Hui-Ling & Wang, Yun-Po
2015, Volume 433, Issue C
- 1-8 Enumeration of spanning trees on contact graphs of disk packings
by Qin, Sen & Zhang, Jingyuan & Chen, Xufeng & Chen, Fangyue
- 9-16 Phononic heat transfer through a one dimensional system subject to two sources of nonequilibrium
by Beraha, N. & Soba, A. & Barreto, R. & Carusela, M.F.
- 17-25 Modified cross sample entropy and surrogate data analysis method for financial time series
by Yin, Yi & Shang, Pengjian
- 26-35 The scale-dependent market trend: Empirical evidences using the lagged DFA method
by Li, Daye & Kou, Zhun & Sun, Qiankun
- 36-41 Income distribution in the European Union versus in the United States
by Jagielski, Maciej & Duczmal, Rafał & Kutner, Ryszard
- 42-50 The virus variation model by considering the degree-dependent spreading rate
by Han, Dun & Sun, Mei & Li, Dandan
- 51-58 An evolutionary game for the diffusion of rumor in complex networks
by Li, Dandan & Ma, Jing & Tian, Zihao & Zhu, Hengmin
- 59-65 Phase diagrams of ferrimagnetic mixed spin 1/2 and spin 1 Ising nanowire with diluted surface
by Boughrara, M. & Kerouad, M. & Zaim, A.
- 66-73 Dynamic model of the force driving kinesin to move along microtubule—Simulation with a model system
by Chou, Y.C. & Hsiao, Yi-Feng & To, Kiwing
- 74-83 A synergetic model for human gait transitions
by Abdolvahab, Mohammad
- 84-91 Rényi entropy and complexity measure for skew-gaussian distributions and related families
by Contreras-Reyes, Javier E.
- 92-99 Random matrix theory and portfolio optimization in Moroccan stock exchange
by El Alaoui, Marwane
- 100-106 Effective ergodicity breaking in an exclusion process with varying system length
by Schultens, Christoph & Schadschneider, Andreas & Arita, Chikashi
- 107-125 Optimal allocation of trend following strategies
by Grebenkov, Denis S. & Serror, Jeremy
- 126-135 Microscopic study on magnetocaloric and electrocaloric effects near the critical point
by Honmi, Hitoshi & Hashizume, Yoichiro & Nakajima, Takashi & Okamura, Soichiro
- 136-147 Dually flat geometries of the deformed exponential family
by K.V., Harsha & K.S., Subrahamanian Moosath
- 148-160 Exchange bias for core/shell magnetic nanoparticles
by Lemos, C.G.O. & Figueiredo, W. & Santos, M.
- 161-170 Simulation of three lanes one-way freeway in low visibility weather by possible traffic accidents
by Pang, Ming-bao & Zheng, Sha-sha & Cai, Zhang-hui
- 171-181 A quantitative description for efficient financial markets
by Immonen, Eero
- 182-197 Exactly scale-free scale-free networks
by Zhang, Linjun & Small, Michael & Judd, Kevin
- 198-203 Phase space path integral approach to harmonic oscillator with a time-dependent force constant
by Janakiraman, Deepika & Sebastian, K.L.
- 204-210 Cascading failures in interconnected networks with dynamical redistribution of loads
by Zhao, Zhuang & Zhang, Peng & Yang, Hujiang
- 211-217 Effect of dynamical localization on negative differential thermal resistance
by Fu, Weicheng & Jin, Tao & He, Dahai & Qu, Shixian
- 218-228 Density shrinking algorithm for community detection with path based similarity
by Wu, Jianshe & Hou, Yunting & Jiao, Yang & Li, Yong & Li, Xiaoxiao & Jiao, Licheng
- 229-246 Stochastic string models with continuous semimartingales
by Bueno-Guerrero, Alberto & Moreno, Manuel & Navas, Javier F.
- 247-258 Determining of the optimum performance of a nano scale irreversible Dual cycle with quantum gases as working fluid by using different methods
by Açıkkalp, Emin & Caner, Necmettin
- 259-267 Topological evolution of virtual social networks by modeling social activities
by Sun, Xin & Dong, Junyu & Tang, Ruichun & Xu, Mantao & Qi, Lin & Cai, Yang
- 268-273 The voids kinetics during diffusion process
by Wierzba, B. & Skibiński, W. & Wedrychowicz, S. & Wierzba, P.
- 274-278 The car following model considering traffic jerk
by Ge, Hong-Xia & Zheng, Peng-jun & Wang, Wei & Cheng, Rong-Jun
- 279-290 First passage time distribution of a modified fractional diffusion equation in the semi-infinite interval
by Guo, Gang & Chen, Bin & Zhao, Xinjun & Zhao, Fang & Wang, Quanmin
- 291-303 Assessment of the relative ratio of correlated and uncorrelated waiting times in the Southern California earthquakes catalogue
by Matcharashvili, Teimuraz & Chelidze, Tamaz & Zhukova, Natalia
- 304-315 Jam-absorption driving with a car-following model
by Taniguchi, Yohei & Nishi, Ryosuke & Ezaki, Takahiro & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
- 316-327 Robust allocation of weighted dependency links in cyber–physical networks
by Li, Xin & Wu, Haotian & Scoglio, Caterina & Gruenbacher, Don
- 328-335 Efficiency driven evolution of networks
by Yang, C.B.
- 336-343 Weighted network analysis of earthquake seismic data
by Chakraborty, Abhijit & Mukherjee, G. & Manna, S.S.
- 344-355 Using global diversity and local topology features to identify influential network spreaders
by Fu, Yu-Hsiang & Huang, Chung-Yuan & Sun, Chuen-Tsai
- 356-366 Noise-sustained synchronization between electrically coupled FitzHugh–Nagumo networks
by Cascallares, Guadalupe & Sánchez, Alejandro D. & dell’Erba, Matías G. & Izús, Gonzalo G.
- 367-378 Heterogeneity of inferring reputation probability in cooperative behaviors for the spatial prisoners’ dilemma game
by Lu, Peng & Wang, Fang
2015, Volume 432, Issue C
- 1-8 Tsallis threshold analysis of digital speckle patterns generated by rough surfaces
by Soares, H.C. & Meireles, J.B. & Castro, A.O. & Huguenin, J.A.O. & Schmidt, A.G.M. & da Silva, L.
- 9-15 A research on service quality decision-making of Chinese communications industry based on quantum game
by Zhang, Cuihua & Xing, Peng
- 16-23 Network topology control strategy based on spatial evolutionary public goods game
by Li, Zhi & Deng, Chuang & Suh, Il Hong
- 24-34 A second order operator splitting method for Allen–Cahn type equations with nonlinear source terms
by Lee, Hyun Geun & Lee, June-Yub
- 35-42 A concavity property for the reciprocal of Fisher information and its consequences on Costa’s EPI
by Toscani, Giuseppe
- 43-57 Cellular automata (CA) simulation of the interaction of vehicle flows and pedestrian crossings on urban low-grade uncontrolled roads
by Chen, Qun & Wang, Yan
- 58-70 Lattice Boltzmann Method for simulation of magnetic field effect on hydrothermal behavior of nanofluid in a cubic cavity
by Sheikholeslami, Mohsen & Bandpy, Mofid Gorji & Ashorynejad, Hamid Reza
- 71-75 Quark-gluon plasma phase transition using cluster expansion method
by Syam Kumar, A.M. & Prasanth, J.P. & Bannur, Vishnu M.
- 76-86 Effects of inspections in small world social networks with different contagion rules
by Muñoz, Francisco & Nuño, Juan Carlos & Primicerio, Mario
- 87-101 Lane formation in pedestrian counterflows driven by a potential field considering following and avoidance behaviours
by Guo, Wei & Wang, Xiaolu & Zheng, Xiaoping
- 102-107 Global evidence on the distribution of firm growth rates
by Williams, Michael A. & Pinto, Brijesh P. & Park, David
- 108-126 Quantum kinetics of spinning neutral particles: General theory and Spin wave dispersion
by Andreev, P.A.
- 127-139 Multi-resolution community detection based on generalized self-loop rescaling strategy
by Xiang, Ju & Tang, Yan-Ni & Gao, Yuan-Yuan & Zhang, Yan & Deng, Ke & Xu, Xiao-Ke & Hu, Ke
- 140-155 Age, Innovations and Time Operator of Networks
by Gialampoukidis, Ilias & Antoniou, Ioannis
- 156-166 Effects of surface topography on the collective diffusion of interacting adsorbed particles
by Rodríguez, M.E.R. & Pasinetti, P.M. & Bulnes, F. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J.
- 167-179 A mixing evolution model for bidirectional microblog user networks
by Yuan, Wei-Guo & Liu, Yun
- 180-186 Promoting collective motion of self-propelled agents by discarding short-range interactions
by Yang, Han-Xin & Rong, Zhihai
- 187-196 Activeness as a key to counter democratic balance
by Qian, Shen & Liu, Yijun & Galam, Serge
- 197-205 A new image segmentation method based on multifractal detrended moving average analysis
by Shi, Wen & Zou, Rui-biao & Wang, Fang & Su, Le
- 206-215 Sampling promotes community structure in social and information networks
by Blagus, Neli & Šubelj, Lovro & Weiss, Gregor & Bajec, Marko
- 216-221 Intra-day variability of the stock market activity versus stationarity of the financial time series
by Gubiec, T. & Wiliński, M.
- 222-229 Irreversibility analysis in a couple stress film flow along an inclined heated plate with adiabatic free surface
by Adesanya, Samuel O. & Makinde, Oluwole D.
- 230-239 Epidemic spreading driven by biased random walks
by Pu, Cunlai & Li, Siyuan & Yang, Jian
- 240-256 Spin-1 Blume–Capel model in a transverse crystal field: An improved variational approach
by Carvalho, D.C. & Plascak, J.A.
- 257-268 Housing demand or money supply? A new Keynesian dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model on China’s housing market fluctuations
by Wen, Xing-Chun & He, Ling-Yun
- 269-278 Activity of nodes reshapes the critical threshold of spreading dynamics in complex networks
by Liu, Chen & Zhou, Li-xin & Fan, Chong-jun & Huo, Liang-an & Tian, Zhan-wei
- 279-286 Phase diagram of the system with the repulsive shoulder potential in two dimensions: Density functional approach
by Chumakov, E.S. & Fomin, Y.D. & Shangina, E.L. & Tareyeva, E.E. & Tsiok, E.N. & Ryzhov, V.N.
- 287-300 Modeling pedestrian behaviors under attracting incidents using cellular automata
by Chen, Yanyan & Chen, Ning & Wang, Yang & Wang, Zhenbao & Feng, Guochen
- 301-314 Volatility behavior of visibility graph EMD financial time series from Ising interacting system
by Zhang, Bo & Wang, Jun & Fang, Wen
- 315-320 Maximum transport capacity of a network
by Liu, Gang & Li, Yongshu & Guo, Jiawei & Li, Zheng
- 321-330 A study of correlations in the stock market
by Sharma, Chandradew & Banerjee, Kinjal
- 331-336 Effects of periodic force on the stability of the metastable state in logistic system
by Yang, Lin-Jing & Lv, Feng & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 337-353 Block-based floor field model for pedestrian’s walking through corner
by Li, Shengnan & Li, Xingang & Qu, Yunchao & Jia, Bin
- 354-362 Epidemic process on activity-driven modular networks
by Han, Dun & Sun, Mei & Li, Dandan
- 363-372 Identification of highly susceptible individuals in complex networks
by Tang, Shaoting & Teng, Xian & Pei, Sen & Yan, Shu & Zheng, Zhiming
- 373-390 Statistical physics studies of multilayer adsorption isotherm in food materials and pore size distribution
by Aouaini, F. & Knani, S. & Ben Yahia, M. & Ben Lamine, A.
- 391-399 One-norm geometric quantum discord of two-qubit state in spin chain environment at finite temperature
by Guo, Jin-Liang & Cheng, Chang-Cheng
- 400-409 Is ergodicity in an oxide glass ionic conductor a matter of time?
by Balbuena, C. & Montani, R. & Frechero, M.A.
- 410-434 On uses, misuses and potential abuses of fractal analysis in zooplankton behavioral studies: A review, a critique and a few recommendations
by Seuront, Laurent
2015, Volume 431, Issue C
- 1-17 A hybrid routing model for mitigating congestion in networks
by He, Kun & Xu, Zhongzhi & Wang, Pu
- 18-28 Dynamical heterogeneity in terms of gauge theory of glass transition
by Vasin, M.G.
- 29-45 Comparison of communities detection algorithms for multiplex
by Loe, Chuan Wen & Jensen, Henrik Jeldtoft
- 46-51 Ship interaction in narrow water channels: A two-lane cellular automata approach
by Sun, Zhuo & Chen, Zhonglong & Hu, Hongtao & Zheng, Jianfeng
- 52-62 Impacts of the vehicle’s fuel consumption and exhaust emissions on the trip cost allowing late arrival under car-following model
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Yu, Qiang & Yang, Shi-Chun & Ding, Chuan
- 63-73 Singularity power spectrum distribution
by Xiong, Gang & Yu, Wenxian & Zhang, Shuning
- 74-83 A semi-flexible attracting-segment model of three-dimensional polymer collapse
by Krawczyk, J. & Owczarek, A.L. & Prellberg, T.
- 84-93 Crowd macro state detection using entropy model
by Zhao, Ying & Yuan, Mengqi & Su, Guofeng & Chen, Tao
- 94-108 Exploring the operation of a microscopic energy selective electron engine
by Ding, Ze-Min & Chen, Lin-Gen & Wang, Wen-Hua & Ge, Yan-Lin & Sun, Feng-Rui
- 109-123 Temperature compensation via cooperative stability in protein degradation
by Peng, Yuanyuan & Hasegawa, Yoshihiko & Noman, Nasimul & Iba, Hitoshi
- 124-127 Can the bivariate Hurst exponent be higher than an average of the separate Hurst exponents?
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 128-139 Stochastic stationary responses of a viscoelastic system with impacts under additive Gaussian white noise excitation
by Zhao, Xiangrong & Xu, Wei & Gu, Xudong & Yang, Yongge
- 140-151 Insolvency and contagion in the Brazilian interbank market
by Souza, Sergio R.S. & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Silva, Thiago C. & Guerra, Solange M.
- 152-165 Global exponential convergence of generalized chaotic systems with multiple time-varying and finite distributed delays
by Jian, Jigui & Wan, Peng
- 166-174 Heuristic-based energy landscape paving for the circular packing problem with performance constraints of equilibrium
by Liu, Jingfa & Jiang, Yucong & Li, Gang & Xue, Yu & Liu, Zhaoxia & Zhang, Zhen
- 175-187 Estimates of turbulent kinetic energy dissipation rate for a stratified flow in a wind tunnel
by Puhales, Franciano Scremin & Demarco, Giuliano & Martins, Luis Gustavo Nogueira & Acevedo, Otávio Costa & Degrazia, Gervásio Annes & Welter, Guilherme Sausen & Costa, Felipe Denardin & Fisch, Gilberto Fernando & Avelar, Ana Cristina
2015, Volume 430, Issue C
- 1-10 Classification error analysis in stereo vision
by Gross, Eitan
- 11-20 Transition probability, dynamic regimes, and the critical point of financial crisis
by Tang, Yinan & Chen, Ping
- 21-31 Learning process in public goods games
by Amado, André & Huang, Weini & Campos, Paulo R.A. & Ferreira, Fernando Fagundes
- 32-38 The evolutionary analysis of the ultimatum game based on the net-profit decision
by Wang, Lu & Ye, Shun-qiang & Jones, Michael C. & Ye, Ye & Wang, Meng & Xie, Neng-gang
- 39-45 Information transfer network of global market indices
by Kim, Yup & Kim, Jinho & Yook, Soon-Hyung
- 46-56 Distributions of region size and GDP and their relation
by Sen, Hu & Chunxia, Yang & Xueshuai, Zhu & Zhilai, Zheng & Ya, Cao
- 57-64 Hierarchical logistic equation to describe the dynamical behavior of penetration rates
by Tashiro, Tohru & Minagawa, Hiroe & Chiba, Michiko
- 65-72 Stochastic resonance at nonequilibrium phase transitions
by Skokov, V.N. & Koverda, V.P. & Vinogradov, A.V. & Reshetnikov, A.V.
- 73-80 Information-driven trade and price–volume relationship in artificial stock markets
by Liu, Xinghua & Liu, Xin & Liang, Xiaobei
- 81-92 Evolutionary behavior of generalized zero-determinant strategies in iterated prisoner’s dilemma
by Liu, Jie & Li, Y. & Xu, C. & Hui, P.M.
- 93-100 Existence of a dynamic compensation temperature of the mixed spin-1 and spin-3/2 Ising model within the effective-field theory
by Shi, Xiaoling & Qi, Yang
- 101-113 Multifractality, efficiency analysis of Chinese stock market and its cross-correlation with WTI crude oil price
by Zhuang, Xiaoyang & Wei, Yu & Ma, Feng
- 114-125 A novel approach for urbanization level evaluation based on information entropy principle: A case of Beijing
by Zhao, Jingjing & Chai, Lihe
- 126-135 Dynamical mechanism of Bmal1/Rev-erbα loop in circadian clock
by Li, Ying & Liu, Zengrong
- 136-147 State impulsive control strategies for a two-languages competitive model with bilingualism and interlinguistic similarity
by Nie, Lin-Fei & Teng, Zhi-Dong & Nieto, Juan J. & Jung, Il Hyo
- 148-155 An extended car-following model with consideration of the electric vehicle’s driving range
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Chen, Liang & Yang, Shi-Chun & Shang, Hua-Yan
- 156-170 Time-convolutionless mode-coupling theory near the glass transition—A recursion formula and its asymptotic solutions
by Tokuyama, Michio
- 171-183 Analysis of dynamic road risk for pedestrian evacuation
by Zhang, Nan & Huang, Hong & Su, Boni & Zhao, Jinlong
- 184-192 Can we neglect the multi-layer structure of functional networks?
by Zanin, Massimiliano
- 193-200 Cascade of failures in interdependent networks coupled by different type networks
by Cheng, Zunshui & Cao, Jinde
- 201-215 Two-step Dirichlet random walks
by Le Caër, Gérard
- 216-223 The effects of node exclusion on the centrality measures in graph models of interacting economic agents
by Caetano, Marco Antonio Leonel & Yoneyama, Takashi
- 224-235 Effect of environmental stress on regulation of gene expression in the yeast
by Gross, Eitan
- 236-241 Complementary action of chemical and electrical synapses to perception
by Borges, F.S. & Lameu, E.L. & Batista, A.M. & Iarosz, K.C. & Baptista, M.S. & Viana, R.L.
- 242-253 Cascading load model in interdependent networks with coupled strength
by Wang, Jianwei & Li, Yun & Zheng, Qiaofang
- 254-262 TASEP on parallel tracks: Effects of mobile bottlenecks in fixed segments
by Sinha, Sumit & Chowdhury, Debashish
2015, Volume 429, Issue C
- 1-9 On a nonstandard Brownian motion and its maximal function
by Andrade, Bernardo B. de
- 10-16 Thermal quantum correlations and quantum phase transitions in Ising-XXZ diamond chain
by Gao, Kun & Xu, Yu-Liang & Kong, Xiang-Mu & Liu, Zhong-Qiang
- 17-27 Multifractal cross-correlation analysis in electricity spot market
by Fan, Qingju & Li, Dan
- 28-34 Diffusion limited aggregation of particles with different sizes: Fractal dimension change by anisotropic growth
by Braga, F.L. & Mattos, O.A. & Amorin, V.S. & Souza, A.B.
- 35-44 Solutions for a q-generalized Schrödinger equation of entangled interacting particles
by Alves, L.G.A. & Ribeiro, H.V. & Santos, M.A.F. & Mendes, R.S. & Lenzi, E.K.
- 45-61 Investment horizon heterogeneity and wavelet: Overview and further research directions
by Chakrabarty, Anindya & De, Anupam & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Dubey, Rameshwar
- 62-75 Correlation network analysis for multi-dimensional data in stocks market
by Kazemilari, Mansooreh & Djauhari, Maman Abdurachman