Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2013, Volume 392, Issue 24
- 6288-6299 Guaranteeing total balance in Metropolis algorithm Monte Carlo simulations
by Potter, Christopher C.J. & Swendsen, Robert H.
- 6300-6306 A macro traffic flow model accounting for road capacity and reliability analysis
by Tang, T.Q. & Shi, W.F. & Yang, X.B. & Wang, Y.P. & Lu, G.Q.
- 6307-6313 Chiral symmetry breaking in FAXY model with roughness exponent method
by Klawtanong, M. & Srinitiwarawong, C. & Chatraphorn, P.
- 6314-6329 Coupling of two asymmetric exclusion processes with open boundaries
by Gupta, Arvind Kumar & Dhiman, Isha
- 6330-6340 Site–bond percolation on triangular lattices: Monte Carlo simulation and analytical approach
by González, M.I. & Centres, P. & Lebrecht, W. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J. & Nieto, F.
- 6341-6352 Information geometry, phase transitions, and the Widom line: Magnetic and liquid systems
by Dey, Anshuman & Roy, Pratim & Sarkar, Tapobrata
- 6353-6360 Role of population density and increasing neighborhood in the evolution of cooperation on diluted lattices
by Zhu, Cheng-jie & Sun, Shi-wen & Wang, Juan & Xia, Cheng-yi
- 6361-6366 A novel method for similarity/dissimilarity analysis of protein sequences
by Mu, Zengchao & Wu, Jing & Zhang, Yusen
- 6367-6374 Multifractal behavior of wild-land and forest fire time series in Brazil
by de Benicio, Rosilda B. & Stošić, Tatijana & de Figueirêdo, P.H. & Stošić, Borko D.
- 6375-6388 A novel family of space-filling curves in their relation to chromosome conformation in eukaryotes
by Smrek, Jan & Grosberg, Alexander Y.
- 6389-6399 Study of capillary network directionality and irrigation of hypoxic tissue in an angiogenesis lattice model
by Moglia, Belén & Guisoni, Nara & Albano, Ezequiel V.
- 6400-6413 Assessment of long-range correlation in animal behavior time series: The temporal pattern of locomotor activity of Japanese quail (Coturnix coturnix) and mosquito larva (Culex quinquefasciatus)
by Kembro, Jackelyn M. & Flesia, Ana Georgina & Gleiser, Raquel M. & Perillo, María A. & Marin, Raul H.
- 6414-6426 The string prediction models as invariants of time series in the forex market
by Pincak, R.
- 6427-6441 Network structure of inter-industry flows
by McNerney, James & Fath, Brian D. & Silverberg, Gerald
- 6442-6457 Modified DFA and DCCA approach for quantifying the multiscale correlation structure of financial markets
by Yin, Yi & Shang, Pengjian
- 6458-6469 Transition in the waiting-time distribution of price-change events in a global socioeconomic system
by Zhao, Guannan & McDonald, Mark & Fenn, Dan & Williams, Stacy & Johnson, Nicholas & Johnson, Neil F.
- 6470-6483 Non-stationary multifractality in stock returns
by Morales, Raffaello & Di Matteo, T. & Aste, Tomaso
- 6484-6493 Mixed-correlated ARFIMA processes for power-law cross-correlations
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 6494-6505 A study of design approach of spreading schemes for viral marketing based on human dynamics
by Yang, Jianmei & Zhuang, Dong & Xie, Weicong & Chen, Guangrong
- 6506-6511 Measurement of negative refraction index from simulative results and experimental data by a new metamaterial sample
by Gao, Peng & Zhang, Chunmin & Ai, Jingjing & Li, Gang & Kang, Yongqiang
- 6512-6522 Non-extensive thermostatistics approach to metal melting entropy
by Quarati, P. & Scarfone, A.M.
- 6523-6535 The effect of infected external computers on the spread of viruses: A compartment modeling study
by Yang, Lu-Xing & Yang, Xiaofan
- 6536-6544 Quark deconfinement in protoneutron star cores: Effect of color superconductivity within the MIT bag model
by do Carmo, T.A.S. & Lugones, G.
- 6545-6553 Nonlinear-map model for the control of an airplane schedule
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 6554-6560 Statistical analysis of geomagnetic field reversals and their consequences
by Barbosa, Cleiton S. & Ferreira, Douglas S.R. & do Espírito Santo, Marco A. & Papa, Andrés R.R.
- 6561-6570 A thermodynamic counterpart of the Axelrod model of social influence: The one-dimensional case
by Gandica, Y. & Medina, E. & Bonalde, I.
- 6571-6577 Investigating the time dynamics of seismicity by using the visibility graph approach: Application to seismicity of Mexican subduction zone
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Ramirez-Rojas, Alejandro & Flores-Marquez, Leticia
- 6578-6586 Fuzzy overlapping community detection based on local random walk and multidimensional scaling
by Wang, Wenjun & Liu, Dong & Liu, Xiao & Pan, Lin
- 6587-6595 Research on the search ability of Brownian particles on networks with an adaptive mechanism
by Shen, Yi
- 6596-6602 Opinion evolution on a BA scaling network
by Zhu, Yue-ying & Li, Wei & Cai, Xu
- 6603-6615 Studies on controllability of directed networks with extremal optimization
by Ding, Jin & Lu, Yong-Zai & Chu, Jian
- 6616-6623 Phase transition in tumor growth: I avascular development
by Izquierdo-Kulich, E. & Rebelo, I. & Tejera, E. & Nieto-Villar, J.M.
- 6624-6632 Investigations of information quantifiers for the Tavis–Cummings model
by Obada, A.-S.F. & Abdel-Khalek, S. & Berrada, K. & Shaheen, M.E.
2013, Volume 392, Issue 23
- 5793-5800 A connection between a system of random walks and rumor transmission
by Lebensztayn, E. & Rodriguez, P.M.
- 5801-5807 Space–time fractional diffusion equations and asymptotic behaviors of a coupled continuous time random walk model
by Shi, Long & Yu, Zuguo & Mao, Zhi & Xiao, Aiguo & Huang, Hailan
- 5808-5816 Cascade-like and scaling behavior of wind velocity increments in the atmospheric surface layer
by Liu, Lei & Hu, Fei
- 5817-5823 Synchronization of mobile chaotic agents on connected networks
by Bu, Shou-Liang & Wen, Jian-Ping & Zhong, Qing-Hu & Yi, Xue-Hua
- 5824-5835 Impact of media coverage on epidemic spreading in complex networks
by Wang, Yi & Cao, Jinde & Jin, Zhen & Zhang, Haifeng & Sun, Gui-Quan
- 5836-5844 Temperature Integration: An efficient procedure for calculation of free energy differences
by Farhi, Asaf & Hed, Guy & Bon, Michael & Caticha, Nestor & Mak, Chi H. & Domany, Eytan
- 5845-5864 On the multifractal effects generated by monofractal signals
by Grech, Dariusz & Pamuła, Grzegorz
- 5865-5873 Modified multiscale entropy for short-term time series analysis
by Wu, Shuen-De & Wu, Chiu-Wen & Lee, Kung-Yen & Lin, Shiou-Gwo
- 5874-5878 An improved cellular automaton model with the consideration of a multi-point tollbooth
by Qian, Y.S. & Shao, X.M. & Zeng, J.W. & Wang, M.
- 5879-5887 Diffusion-limited aggregates grown on nonuniform substrates
by Cornette, V. & Centres, P.M. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J. & Nieto, F.
- 5888-5897 Discreteness inducing coexistence
by dos Santos, Renato Vieira
- 5898-5906 A predator–prey model with diseases in both prey and predator
by Gao, Xubin & Pan, Qiuhui & He, Mingfeng & Kang, Yibin
- 5907-5913 Non-equilibrium stochastic model for stock exchange market
by Kim, Yup & Kwon, Ikhyun & Yook, Soon-Hyung
- 5914-5919 Scale-free phenomenon in industries in China
by Tang, Da-Hai & Chen, Bo-Kui & Gao, Ya-Chun & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 5920-5938 Behavioural breaks in the heterogeneous agent model: The impact of herding, overconfidence, and market sentiment
by Kukacka, Jiri & Barunik, Jozef
- 5939-5946 What types of investors generate the two-phase phenomenon?
by Ryu, Doojin
- 5947-5962 Are your data really Pareto distributed?
by Cirillo, Pasquale
- 5963-5973 Structural and topological phase transitions on the German Stock Exchange
by Wiliński, M. & Sienkiewicz, A. & Gubiec, T. & Kutner, R. & Struzik, Z.R.
- 5974-5984 Spanning trees and the Eurozone crisis
by Dias, João
- 5985-5993 Multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis in the MENA area
by El Alaoui, Marwane & Benbachir, Saâd
- 5994-6001 Temperature effects on the diffusion of water and monovalent counterions in the hydrated montmorillonite
by Zheng, Y. & Zaoui, A.
- 6004-6014 Distribution characteristics of stock market liquidity
by Luo, Jiawen & Chen, Langnan & Liu, Hao
- 6015-6024 A DFA approach in well-logs for the identification of facies associations
by Hernandez-Martinez, Eliseo & Velasco-Hernandez, Jorge X. & Perez-Muñoz, Teresa & Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose
- 6025-6040 Rational instability in the natural coalition forming
by Vinogradova, Galina & Galam, Serge
- 6041-6051 Autoregressive conditional duration as a model for financial market crashes prediction
by Pyrlik, Vladimir
- 6052-6063 Dynamics of stainless steel turning: Analysis by flicker-noise spectroscopy
by Litak, Grzegorz & Polyakov, Yuriy S. & Timashev, Serge F. & Rusinek, Rafał
- 6064-6078 Spectral and informational analysis of seismicity: An application to the 1996–2012 seismicity of the Northern Caucasus–Azerbaijan part of the greater Caucasus–Kopet Dag region
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Babayev, Gulam & Kadirov, Fakhraddin
- 6079-6083 Nonextensivity and entropy of astrophysical sources
by Rosa, A.C.P. & de Jesus, J.C.O. & Moret, M.A.
- 6084-6089 The networks from medical knowledge and clinical practice have small-world, scale-free, and hierarchical features
by Tachimori, Yutaka & Iwanaga, Hiroaki & Tahara, Takashi
- 6090-6099 The effect of individual tendency on crowd evacuation efficiency under inhomogeneous exit attraction using a static field modified FFCA model
by Fu, Zhijian & Yang, Lizhong & Chen, Yanqiu & Zhu, Kongjin & Zhu, Shi
- 6100-6106 An evolving model of online bipartite networks
by Zhang, Chu-Xu & Zhang, Zi-Ke & Liu, Chuang
- 6107-6117 A centrality measure for communication ability in weighted network
by Zhai, Li & Yan, Xiangbin & Zhang, Guojing
- 6118-6124 On the structural properties of small-world networks with range-limited shortcut links
by Jia, Tao & Kulkarni, Rahul V.
- 6125-6134 Detecting overlapping communities by seed community in weighted complex networks
by Li, Junqiu & Wang, Xingyuan & Eustace, Justine
- 6135-6145 A decentralized flow redistribution algorithm for avoiding cascaded failures in complex networks
by Al-Takrouri, Saleh & Savkin, Andrey V.
- 6146-6154 A rumor spreading model with variable forgetting rate
by Zhao, Laijun & Xie, Wanlin & Gao, H. Oliver & Qiu, Xiaoyan & Wang, Xiaoli & Zhang, Shuhai
- 6155-6160 Remanent quantum correlations in dissipative qubits
by Nizama, Marco & Cáceres, Manuel O.
- 6161-6167 Thermal entanglement of a two-level atom and bimodal photons in a Kerr nonlinear coupler
by Abbasi, M.R. & Golshan, M.M.
2013, Volume 392, Issue 22
- 5565-5573 Self-assembly behavior of A(BC)3 4-miktoarm star terpolymers
by Zhou, Ling & Fang, Jinghuai & Peng, Ju & Zhang, Jianguo
- 5574-5580 Impact fragmentation of polyurethane and polypropylene cylinder
by Kishimura, Hiroaki & Noguchi, Daisuke & Preechasupanya, Worrayut & Matsumoto, Hitoshi
- 5581-5591 The Tsallis–Laplace transform
by Plastino, A. & Rocca, M.C.
- 5592-5603 Construction of a Langevin model from time series with a periodical correlation function: Application to wind speed data
by Czechowski, Zbigniew & Telesca, Luciano
- 5604-5614 Study of two dimensional anisotropic Ising models via a renormalization group approach
by Taherkhani, Farid & Akbarzadeh, Hamed & Abroshan, Hadi & Ranjbar, Shahram & Fortunelli, Alessandro & Parsafar, Gholamabbas
- 5615-5621 The triangular kagomé lattices revisited
by Liu, Xiaoyun & Yan, Weigen
- 5622-5632 Analyses of driver’s anticipation effect in sensing relative flux in a new lattice model for two-lane traffic system
by Gupta, Arvind Kumar & Redhu, Poonam
- 5633-5643 Order-from-disorder effect in the exactly solved mixed spin-(1/2, 1) Ising model on fully frustrated triangles-in-triangles lattices
by Strečka, Jozef & Čisárová, Jana
- 5644-5662 The effects of nutrient chemotaxis on bacterial aggregation patterns with non-linear degenerate cross diffusion
by Leyva, J. Francisco & Málaga, Carlos & Plaza, Ramón G.
- 5663-5672 Fractional trajectories: Decorrelation versus friction
by Svenkeson, A. & Beig, M.T. & Turalska, M. & West, B.J. & Grigolini, P.
- 5673-5677 A quantile-based Time at Risk: A new approach for assessing risk in financial markets
by Bolgorian, Meysam & Raei, Reza
- 5678-5684 The relationships between electricity consumption and GDP in Asian countries, using hierarchical structure methods
by Kantar, Ersin & Keskin, Mustafa
- 5685-5699 Modeling natural gas market volatility using GARCH with different distributions
by Lv, Xiaodong & Shan, Xian
- 5700-5710 Evolution of cooperation in the snowdrift game among mobile players with random-pairing and reinforcement learning
by Jia, Ning & Ma, Shoufeng
- 5711-5722 Modelling the behaviour of unemployment rates in the US over time and across space
by Holmes, Mark J. & Otero, Jesús & Panagiotidis, Theodore
- 5723-5734 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis for clustering structures of electricity price periods
by Wang, Fang & Liao, Gui-ping & Li, Jian-hui & Li, Xiao-chun & Zhou, Tie-jun
- 5735-5741 Stochastic resonance in hybrid scale-free neuronal networks
by Yilmaz, Ergin & Uzuntarla, Muhammet & Ozer, Mahmut & Perc, Matjaž
- 5742-5756 Phases of scaling and cross-correlation behavior in traffic
by Kantelhardt, Jan W. & Fullerton, Matthew & Kämpf, Mirko & Beltran-Ruiz, Cristina & Busch, Fritz
- 5757-5763 Phenomenological model of nonequilibrium solidification
by Martyushev, L.M. & Soboleva, A.S.
- 5764-5771 Spiral waves in systems with fractal heterogeneity
by Tang, Jun & Luo, Jin-Ming & Ma, Jun & Yi, Ming & Yang, Xian-Qing
- 5772-5785 Personalized PageRank Clustering: A graph clustering algorithm based on random walks
by A. Tabrizi, Shayan & Shakery, Azadeh & Asadpour, Masoud & Abbasi, Maziar & Tavallaie, Mohammad Ali
- 5786-5792 Chaos in social learning with multiple true states
by Fang, Aili & Wang, Lin & Zhao, Jiuhua & Wang, Xiaofan
2013, Volume 392, Issue 21
- 5261-5282 Criticism of generally accepted fundamentals and methodologies of traffic and transportation theory: A brief review
by Kerner, Boris S.
- 5283-5288 Stochastic resonance in periodic potentials driven by colored noise
by Liu, Kaihe & Jin, Yanfei
- 5289-5297 Opinion evolution analysis for short-range and long-range Deffuant–Weisbuch models
by Zhang, Jiangbo & Hong, Yiguang
- 5298-5306 Critical conditions of entropy-driving nucleation in binary colloidal system
by Li, Chunshu & Chen, Zeshun & Xiao, Changming
- 5307-5312 Hurst exponent analysis of moving metallic surfaces
by Soares, H.C. & da Silva, L. & Lobão, D.C. & Caetano, D.P. & Huguenin, J.A.O.
- 5313-5321 Thermodynamics properties of an anisotropic Ising antiferromagnet in both external longitudinal and transverse fields
by do Nascimento, Denise A. & Neto, Minos A. & de Sousa, J. Ricardo & Pacobahyba, J.T.M.
- 5322-5329 A constraint satisfaction method applied to the problem of controlling the CO2 emission in the Legal Brazilian Amazon
by Caetano, Marco Antonio Leonel & Gherardi, Douglas Francisco Marcolino & Yoneyama, Takashi
- 5330-5345 Measuring the self-similarity exponent in Lévy stable processes of financial time series
by Fernández-Martínez, M. & Sánchez-Granero, M.A. & Trinidad Segovia, J.E.
- 5346-5355 Characterizing limit order prices
by Withanawasam, R.M. & Whigham, P.A. & Crack, Timothy Falcon
- 5356-5368 Cross-correlations between West Texas Intermediate crude oil and the stock markets of the BRIC
by Ma, Feng & Wei, Yu & Huang, Dengshi & Zhao, Lin
- 5369-5375 Time-reversal asymmetry in financial systems
by Jiang, X.F. & Chen, T.T. & Zheng, B.
- 5376-5386 Hidden power law patterns in the top European football leagues
by Da Silva, Sergio & Matsushita, Raul & Silveira, Eliza
- 5387-5398 The value of less connected agents in Boolean networks
by Epstein, Daniel & Bazzan, Ana L.C.
- 5399-5413 Simulating synchronized traffic flow and wide moving jam based on the brake light rule
by Xiang, Zheng-Tao & Li, Yu-Jin & Chen, Yu-Feng & Xiong, Li
- 5414-5421 The multi-agent Parrondo’s model based on the network evolution
by Ye, Ye & Xie, Neng-gang & Wang, Lu & Cen, Yu-wan
- 5422-5430 Green-wave control of an unbalanced two-route traffic system with signals
by Tobita, Kazuhiro & Nagatani, Takashi
- 5431-5452 Environmental superstatistics
by Yalcin, G. Cigdem & Beck, Christian
- 5453-5460 An imperfect competition on scale-free networks
by Konno, Tomohiko
- 5461-5472 On the convergence rate of diffusion in the bidirectional Erdös–Rényi networks: An H2-norm perspective
by Kashima, Kenji & Takahashi, Yutaka & Imura, Jun-ichi
- 5473-5480 Delay-induced synchronization transitions in small-world neuronal networks with hybrid electrical and chemical synapses
by Yu, Haitao & Wang, Jiang & Liu, Chen & Deng, Bin & Wei, Xile
- 5481-5489 Efficiency of star-like graphs and the Atlanta subway network
by Ek, Bryan & VerSchneider, Caitlin & Narayan, Darren A.
- 5490-5500 A modified evidential methodology of identifying influential nodes in weighted networks
by Gao, Cai & Wei, Daijun & Hu, Yong & Mahadevan, Sankaran & Deng, Yong
- 5501-5510 Complex scale-free networks with tunable power-law exponent and clustering
by Colman, E.R. & Rodgers, G.J.
- 5511-5515 Lobby index as a network centrality measure
by Campiteli, M.G. & Holanda, A.J. & Soares, L.D.H. & Soles, P.R.C. & Kinouchi, O.
- 5516-5524 Non-monotonic increase of robustness with capacity tolerance in power grids
by Ma, Tian-Lin & Yao, Jian-Xi & Qi, Cheng & Zhu, Hong-Lu & Sun, Yu-Shu
- 5525-5535 Theoretical estimation of metabolic network robustness against multiple reaction knockouts using branching process approximation
by Takemoto, Kazuhiro & Tamura, Takeyuki & Akutsu, Tatsuya
- 5536-5541 Network connectivity entropy and its application on network connectivity reliability
by Wu, Liusan & Tan, Qingmei & Zhang, Yuehui
- 5542-5551 A model for the spread of rumors in Barrat–Barthelemy–Vespignani (BBV) networks
by Zhao, Laijun & Wang, Xiaoli & Qiu, Xiaoyan & Wang, Jiajia
- 5552-5563 Fisher-like atomic divergences: Mathematical grounds and physical applications
by Martín, A.L. & Angulo, J.C. & Antolín, J.
2013, Volume 392, Issue 20
- 4727-4738 Construction of novel stochastic matrices for analysis of Parrondo’s paradox
by Cheong, Kang Hao & Soo, Wayne Wah Ming
- 4739-4748 Stochastic bifurcation for a tumor–immune system with symmetric Lévy noise
by Xu, Yong & Feng, Jing & Li, JuanJuan & Zhang, Huiqing
- 4749-4759 Contact processes with random connection weights on regular graphs
by Xue, Xiaofeng
- 4760-4771 Liquid crystalline and solid phases for a system of hard zigzag particles with Lennard-Jones sites in two-dimensions
by Lechuga-Sanabria, Fidelmar & Chapela, Gustavo A. & Quintana-H, Jacqueline
- 4772-4786 Lattice Boltzmann method on quadtree grids for simulating fluid flow through porous media: A new automatic algorithm
by Foroughi, Sajjad & Jamshidi, Saeid & Masihi, Mohsen
- 4787-4792 Analysis of CO2 emission in traffic flow and numerical tests
by Zhu, Wen-Xing
- 4793-4803 A novel evacuation passageway formed by a breathing air supply zone combined with upward ventilation
by Gao, Ran & Li, Angui & Lei, Wenjun & Zhao, Yujiao & Zhang, Ying & Deng, Baoshun
- 4804-4823 Hydrophobic force, a Casimir-like effect due to hydrogen-bond fluctuations
by Kanth, Jampa Maruthi Pradeep & Anishetty, Ramesh
- 4824-4836 Magnetodeformation of ferrogels and ferroelastomers. Effect of microstructure of the particles’ spatial disposition
by Zubarev, Andrey
- 4837-4849 Effect of noise on chaos synchronization in time-delayed systems: Numerical and experimental observations
by Ray, Anirban & Roy Chowdhury, A. & Ghosh, Dibakar
- 4850-4855 Collective dynamics of two-dimensional coupled Brownian motors
by Wang, Hai-Yan & Bao, Jing-Dong
- 4856-4867 Complementarity relation for irreversible processes near steady states
by Santini, E.S. & Carusela, M.F. & Izquierdo, E.D.
- 4868-4873 Stability and anyonic behavior of systems with M-statistics
by Ubriaco, Marcelo R.
- 4874-4883 Effect of vertical grouping behavior on pedestrian evacuation efficiency
by Wang, Ziyang & Song, Bingxue & Qin, Yong & Zhu, Wei & Jia, Limin
- 4884-4896 Three-dimensional finite-difference lattice Boltzmann model and its application to inviscid compressible flows with shock waves
by He, Ya-Ling & Liu, Qing & Li, Qing
- 4897-4904 Thermodynamics properties of copper-oxide superconductors described by an Ising frustrated model
by Padilha, Igor T. & de Sousa, J. Ricardo & Neto, Minos A. & Salmon, Octavio R. & Viana, J.R.
- 4905-4915 Assessing complexity of skin blood flow oscillations in response to locally applied heating and pressure in rats: Implications for pressure ulcer risk
by Liao, Fuyuan & O’Brien, William D. & Jan, Yih-Kuen
- 4916-4927 The extinction and persistence of the stochastic SIS epidemic model with vaccination
by Zhao, Yanan & Jiang, Daqing & O’Regan, Donal
- 4928-4936 Stability of an SEIR epidemic model with independent stochastic perturbations
by Witbooi, Peter J.
- 4937-4945 Self-similarity of rRNA secondary structures: A clue to RNA folding
by Lee, Chang-Yong
- 4946-4955 Lag-driven motion in front propagation
by Amor, Daniel R. & Fort, Joaquim
- 4956-4965 The coevolution of partner switching and strategy updating in non-excludable public goods game
by Li, Yixiao & Shen, Bin
- 4966-4976 Filtering for partially observed diffusion and its applications
by Shoji, Isao
- 4977-4988 Modeling financial crisis period: A volatility perspective of Credit Default Swap market
by Kim, Kyungwon
- 4989-4996 q-Gaussian distributions of leverage returns, first stopping times, and default risk valuations
by Katz, Yuri A. & Tian, Li
- 4997-5005 Cycle frequency in standard Rock–Paper–Scissors games: Evidence from experimental economics
by Xu, Bin & Zhou, Hai-Jun & Wang, Zhijian
- 5006-5018 Rates of profit as correlated sums of random variables
by Greenblatt, R.E.
- 5019-5026 Generalized Hurst exponent approach to efficiency in MENA markets
by Sensoy, A.
- 5027-5045 Analysis of cross-correlations between financial markets after the 2008 crisis
by Sensoy, A. & Yuksel, S. & Erturk, M.
- 5046-5052 Empirical scaling laws and the aggregation of non-stationary data
by Chang, Lo-Bin & Geman, Stuart
- 5053-5064 An information-based tool for inferring the nature of deterministic sources in real data
by Ribeiro, A.S. & Riera, R.
- 5065-5073 Land cover change using an energy transition paradigm in a statistical mechanics approach
by Zachary, Daniel S.
- 5074-5088 An emergent computation approach to the problem of polygon layout with performance constraints
by Huang, Zhendong & Xiao, Renbin
- 5089-5100 A study on pedestrian choice between stairway and escalator in the transfer station based on floor field cellular automata
by Ji, Xiangfeng & Zhang, Jian & Ran, Bin
- 5101-5109 Universal interpretation of efficacy parameter in perturbed nonequilibrium systems
by Lahiri, Sourabh & Jayannavar, A.M.
- 5110-5118 Simulation model of speed–density characteristics for mixed bicycle flow—Comparison between cellular automata model and gas dynamics model
by Zhang, Shuichao & Ren, Gang & Yang, Renfa
- 5119-5131 Effects of publications in proceedings on the measure of the core size of coauthors
by Miśkiewicz, Janusz
- 5132-5137 Non-Gaussianity effects in petrophysical quantities
by Koohi Lai, Z. & Jafari, G.R.
- 5138-5142 The correlation between intrinsic noise and extrinsic noise
by Liu, Shengjun & Wang, Qi & Feng, Hai
- 5143-5153 Modelling of lane-changing behaviour integrating with merging effect before a city road bottleneck
by Lv, Wei & Song, Wei-guo & Fang, Zhi-ming & Ma, Jian
- 5154-5163 New bounds for Tsallis parameter in a noncommutative phase–space entropic gravity and nonextensive Friedmann equations
by Abreu, Everton M.C. & Neto, Jorge Ananias & Mendes, Albert C.R. & Oliveira, Wilson
- 5164-5171 Nonextensive nuclear liquid–gas phase transition
by Lavagno, A. & Pigato, D.
- 5172-5178 Natural time analysis of critical phenomena: The case of acoustic emissions in triaxially deformed Etna basalt
by Vallianatos, Filippos & Michas, George & Benson, Phil & Sammonds, Peter
- 5179-5185 Numerical determination of the boundary condition changing operators
by Najafi, M.N.
- 5186-5193 Urban road network evolution mechanism based on the ‘direction preferred connection’ and ‘degree constraint’
by Yuan, PengCheng & Juan, ZhiCai
- 5194-5205 Network formation under linking constraints
by Olaizola, Norma & Valenciano, Federico
- 5206-5217 Opinion dynamics in networked command and control organizations
by Song, Xiao & Zhang, Shaoyun & Qian, Lidong
- 5218-5230 Overlapping community detection using a generative model for networks
by Wang, Zhenwen & Hu, Yanli & Xiao, Weidong & Ge, Bin
- 5231-5247 An efficient agent-based algorithm for overlapping community detection using nodes’ closeness
by Badie, Reza & Aleahmad, Abolfazl & Asadpour, Masoud & Rahgozar, Maseud
- 5248-5254 Divergence of fermionic correlations under non-Markovian noise in a non-inertial frame
by Ramzan, M.
- 5255-5259 Extending SDL and LMC complexity measures to quantum states
by Piqueira, José Roberto C. & Campbell-Borges, Yuri Cássio
2013, Volume 392, Issue 19
- 4203-4209 Effects of colored noise and noise delay on a calcium oscillation system
by Wang, Bing & Yin, Zhixiang
- 4210-4215 Effects of time delay on transport processes in an active Brownian particle
by Guo, Wei & Wang, Can-Jun & Du, Lu-Chun & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 4216-4221 Mixed spin-12 and spin-32 Ising model with random crystal field distribution
by Yigit, Ali & Albayrak, Erhan
- 4222-4230 Uniform shear flow under thermally relativistic limit: Case of zero Lorentz contraction
by Yano, Ryosuke & Suzuki, Kojiro
- 4231-4241 Dynamical properties for a mixed Fermi accelerator model
by Tavares, Danila F. & Araujo, A.D. & Leonel, Edson D. & Costa Filho, R.N.
- 4242-4251 Time-varying human mobility patterns with metapopulation epidemic dynamics
by Gong, Yong-Wang & Song, Yu-Rong & Jiang, Guo-Ping
- 4258-4264 Simply conceiving the Arrhenius law and absolute kinetic constants using the geometric distribution
by Michel, Denis
- 4265-4270 Equilibrium of a mesoscopic system with conformation dependent damping: An alternative approach
by Bhattacharyay, A.
- 4271-4278 Lattice bosons in a quasi-disordered environment
by Ramakumar, R. & Das, A.N.
- 4279-4287 Irreversibility and entropy production in transport phenomena, IV: Symmetry, integrated intermediate processes and separated variational principles for multi-currents
by Suzuki, Masuo
- 4288-4298 Gamma function to Beck–Cohen superstatistics
by Han, Jung Hun
- 4299-4315 Adiabatic thermostatistics of the two parameter entropy and the role of Lambert’s W-function in its applications
by Chandrashekar, R. & Segar, J.
- 4316-4324 The generalization of the Boltzmann–Matano method
by Wierzba, Bartek & Skibiński, Wojciech
- 4325-4329 Second virial coefficient and mechanical moduli of metallic glasses
by Cao, Wan Qiang
- 4330-4344 The related congestion failure estimating methodology and model in transportation networks
by Yuan, PengCheng & Juan, ZhiCai
- 4345-4350 Critical behavior of the fidelity susceptibility for the d=2 transverse-field Ising model
by Nishiyama, Yoshihiro
- 4351-4372 Herd behaviour experimental testing in laboratory artificial stock market settings. Behavioural foundations of stylised facts of financial returns
by Manahov, Viktor & Hudson, Robert
- 4373-4379 How much information is needed to be the majority during the binary-state opinion formation?
by Guo, Long & Gu, Jiao & Luo, Zhongjie
- 4380-4387 Random field effects on the anisotropic quantum Heisenberg model with Gaussian random magnetic field distribution
by Akıncı, Ümit
- 4388-4399 Equation of state in hybrid stars and the stability window of quark matter
by Wen, Xin-Jian
- 4400-4416 Statistical microeconomics
by Baaquie, Belal E.
- 4417-4428 Clarifications to questions and criticisms on the Johansen–Ledoit–Sornette financial bubble model
by Sornette, Didier & Woodard, Ryan & Yan, Wanfeng & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 4429-4434 Complex networks and banking systems supervision
by Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Gogas, Periklis & Tabak, Benjamin M.
- 4435-4449 Impact of monetary policy changes on the Chinese monetary and stock markets
by Tang, Yong & Luo, Yong & Xiong, Jie & Zhao, Fei & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 4450-4465 The quasi-periodicity of the minority game revisited
by Acosta, Gabriel & Caridi, Inés & Guala, Sebastián & Marenco, Javier
- 4466-4476 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of sheep livestock prices in origin
by Pavón-Domínguez, P. & Serrano, S. & Jiménez-Hornero, F.J. & Jiménez-Hornero, J.E. & Gutiérrez de Ravé, E. & Ariza-Villaverde, A.B.
- 4477-4480 The nonextensive Thomas–Fermi theory in an n-dimensional space
by Ourabah, Kamel & Tribeche, Mouloud