Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2014, Volume 413, Issue C
- 432-437 Multiplicative noise enhances spatial reciprocity
by Yao, Yao & Chen, Shen-Shen
- 438-458 Multifractal diffusion entropy analysis: Optimal bin width of probability histograms
by Jizba, Petr & Korbel, Jan
- 459-472 Extended many-body potential of Hauschild and Prausnitz for pure HFD-like fluids
by Abbaspour, Mohsen & Naderkhovy, Nasrin
- 473-480 Simulation study of traffic car accidents in single-lane highway
by Bentaleb, Khalid & Lakouari, Noureddine & Marzoug, Rachid & Ez-Zahraouy, Hamid & Benyoussef, Abdelilah
- 481-488 DNA denaturation in the rodlike polyelectrolyte model
by Passos, C.B. & Kuhn, P.S. & Barbosa, M.C.
- 489-497 The use of copula functions for predictive analysis of correlations between extreme storm tides
by Domino, Krzysztof & Błachowicz, Tomasz & Ciupak, Maurycy
- 498-514 Statistical and dynamical properties of a dissipative kicked rotator
by Oliveira, Diego F.M. & Leonel, Edson D.
- 515-522 Predicting missing links via effective paths
by Zhu, Xuzhen & Tian, Hui & Cai, Shimin
- 523-533 Dynamics of cluster structures in a financial market network
by Kocheturov, Anton & Batsyn, Mikhail & Pardalos, Panos M.
- 534-543 Quantifying the behavior of price dynamics at opening time in stock market
by Ochiai, Tomoshiro & Takada, Hideyuki & Nacher, Jose C.
- 544-553 Asymmetric transport of passive tracers across heterogeneous porous media
by Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Valdes-Parada, F.J. & Rodriguez, E. & Dagdug, L. & Inzunza, L.
- 554-564 US stock market efficiency over weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly time scales
by Rodriguez, E. & Aguilar-Cornejo, M. & Femat, R. & Alvarez-Ramirez, J.
- 565-576 Evolutionary community structure discovery in dynamic weighted networks
by Guo, Chonghui & Wang, Jiajia & Zhang, Zhen
- 577-582 Universal critical behavior of the two-magnon-bound-state mass gap for the (2+1)-dimensional Ising model
by Nishiyama, Yoshihiro
- 583-591 A car-following model accounting for the driver’s attribution
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & He, Jia & Yang, Shi-Chun & Shang, Hua-Yan
- 592-598 Nonlinearity effects on conductance statistics in one dimensional disordered systems
by Senouci, Khaled
- 599-608 Damage spreading transition in an opinion dynamics model
by Khaleque, Abdul & Sen, Parongama
- 609-625 A model of political voting behaviours across different countries
by Rowden, Jessica & Lloyd, David J.B. & Gilbert, Nigel
- 626-634 Analytic treatment of consensus achievement in the single-type zealotry voter model
by Fudolig, Mikaela Irene D. & Esguerra, Jose Perico H.
- 635-642 Wronskian and Grammian determinant structure solutions for a variable-coefficient forced Kadomtsev–Petviashvili equation in fluid dynamics
by Meng, Xiang-Hua
2014, Volume 412, Issue C
- 1-18 Change of scaling and appearance of scale-free size distribution in aggregation kinetics by additive rules
by Gordienko, Yuri G.
- 19-31 Statistical distribution of bonding distances in a unidimensional solid
by Belousov, Roman & De Gregorio, Paolo & Rondoni, Lamberto & Conti, Livia
- 32-38 Thermodynamics of a morphological transition in a relativistic gas
by Montakhab, Afshin & Shahsavar, Leila & Ghodrat, Malihe
- 39-44 The protein irreversible denaturation studied by means of the bending vibrational mode
by Mallamace, Domenico & Corsaro, Carmelo & Vasi, Cirino & Vasi, Sebastiano & Dugo, Giacomo & Mallamace, Francesco
- 45-53 Electron Bernstein waves in nonextensive statistics
by Sharifi, Maryam & Parvazian, Akbar
- 54-65 Strategies generalization and payoff fluctuation optimization in the iterated ultimatum game
by Almeida, Enock & da Silva, Roberto & Martinez, Alexandre Souto
- 66-83 Discrete element modeling of the microstructure of fine particle agglomerates in sheared dilute suspension
by Kimbonguila Manounou, A. & Rémond, S.
- 84-91 Structure and modeling of the network of two-Chinese-character compound words in the Japanese language
by Yamamoto, Ken & Yamazaki, Yoshihiro
- 92-100 The Fokker–Planck equation for a bistable potential
by Caldas, Denise & Chahine, Jorge & Filho, Elso Drigo
- 101-112 Chaos recognition and fractal analysis in the term structure of Shanghai Interbank Offered Rate
by Gu, Rongbao & Chen, Xi & Li, Xinjie
- 113-119 Social influence and the Matthew mechanism: The case of an artificial cultural market
by Bask, Miia & Bask, Mikael
- 120-126 Robustness of interdependent and interconnected clustered networks
by Tian, Lixin & Huang, Yi & Dong, Gaogao & Du, Ruijin & Shi, Liu
- 127-136 An approach for modeling vulnerability of the network of networks
by Zhang, Jianhua & Song, Bo & Zhang, Zhaojun & Liu, Haikuan
- 137-148 Effect of time delay on pattern dynamics in a spatial epidemic model
by Wang, Yi & Cao, Jinde & Sun, Gui-Quan & Li, Jing
- 149-156 Synchronization analysis of complex networks with multi-weights and its application in public traffic network
by An, Xin-lei & Zhang, Li & Li, Yin-zhen & Zhang, Jian-gang
- 157-168 Statistical properties of position-dependent ball-passing networks in football games
by Narizuka, Takuma & Yamamoto, Ken & Yamazaki, Yoshihiro
- 169-179 Community structure inhibits cooperation in the spatial prisoner’s dilemma
by Wu, Jianshe & Hou, Yanqiao & Jiao, Licheng & Li, Huijie
- 180-185 Occurrence of complementary processes in Parrondo’s paradox
by Soo, Wayne Wah Ming & Cheong, Kang Hao
- 186-205 Multivariable theory of droplet nucleation in a single-component vapor
by Alekseechkin, Nikolay V.
2014, Volume 409, Issue C
- 1-7 Stochastic resonance in a linear system with random damping parameter driven by trichotomous noise
by Guo, Feng & Li, Heng & Liu, Jing
- 8-16 The critical load of scale-free fault-tolerant topology in wireless sensor networks for cascading failures
by Yin, Rong-Rong & Liu, Bin & Liu, Hao-Ran & Li, Ya-Qian
- 17-28 A fourth-order spatial accurate and practically stable compact scheme for the Cahn–Hilliard equation
by Lee, Chaeyoung & Jeong, Darae & Shin, Jaemin & Li, Yibao & Kim, Junseok
- 29-34 Short note on the emergence of fractional kinetics
by Pagnini, Gianni
- 35-47 Toward a theory of topopatric speciation: The role of genetic assortative mating
by Schneider, David M. & do Carmo, Eduardo & Martins, Ayana B. & de Aguiar, Marcus A.M.
- 48-52 The first shall be last: Selection-driven minority becomes majority
by Crokidakis, Nuno & de Oliveira, Paulo Murilo Castro
- 53-60 The ultimatum game: Discrete vs. continuous offers
by Dishon-Berkovits, Miriam & Berkovits, Richard
- 61-70 Exponential distributed time-delay nonlinear models: Monte Carlo simulations
by Cáceres, Manuel O. & Rojas R., Christian D.
- 71-77 Evidence of q-exponential statistics in Greek seismicity
by Antonopoulos, Chris G. & Michas, George & Vallianatos, Filippos & Bountis, Tassos
- 78-86 Modulated phases and devil’s staircases in a layered mean-field version of the ANNNI model
by Nascimento, E.S. & de Lima, J.P. & Salinas, S.R.
- 87-96 A novel representation of DNA sequence based on CMI coding
by Hou, Wenbing & Pan, Qiuhui & He, Mingfeng
- 97-109 Maximum approximate entropy and r threshold: A new approach for regularity changes detection
by Restrepo, Juan F. & Schlotthauer, Gastón & Torres, María E.
- 110-118 Symmetries and exact solutions of the time fractional Harry-Dym equation with Riemann–Liouville derivative
by Huang, Qing & Zhdanov, Renat
- 119-129 Dynamics of an epidemic model with spatial diffusion
by Wang, Tao
- 130-137 Completely-positive quantum operations generating thermostatistical states: A comparative study
by Matsuo, Yasuyuki & Abe, Sumiyoshi
- 138-145 Conditional statistical properties of the complex systems having long-duration memory
by Huang, Zhifu & Ou, Congjie & Lin, Bihong & Su, Guozhen & Chen, Jincan
- 146-153 The impact of gender and working experience on intertemporal choices
by Lu, Yang & Zhuang, Xintian
- 154-161 Investigating the inner time properties of seismograms by using the Fisher Information Measure
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Alcaz, Vasile & Ilies, Ion
- 162-174 On the dynamical vs. thermodynamical performance of a β-type Stirling engine
by Reséndiz-Antonio, Margarita & Santillán, Moisés
- 175-182 Empirical analysis on the connection between power-law distributions and allometries for urban indicators
by Alves, L.G.A. & Ribeiro, H.V. & Lenzi, E.K. & Mendes, R.S.
- 183-198 On the control of opinion dynamics in social networks
by Liu, Zhihong & Ma, Jianfeng & Zeng, Yong & Yang, Li & Huang, Qiping & Wu, Hongliang
2014, Volume 408, Issue C
- 1-9 The Benford law behavior of the religious activity data
by Mir, T.A.
- 10-18 Simulated annealing algorithm for optimal capital growth
by Luo, Yong & Zhu, Bo & Tang, Yong
- 19-27 Barrier properties of k-mer packings
by Lebovka, N. & Khrapatiy, S. & Vygornitskyi, & Pivovarova, N.
- 28-39 Feedback control for car following model based on two-lane traffic flow
by Ge, Hong-xia & Meng, Xiang-pei & Zhu, Hui-bing & Li, Zhi-Peng
- 40-46 Robustness of cooperation in memory-based prisoner’s dilemma game on a square lattice
by Ren, Guangming & Wang, Xingyuan
- 47-61 Two-stage algorithm using influence coefficient for detecting the hierarchical, non-overlapping and overlapping community structure
by Mu, Caihong & Liu, Yong & Liu, Yi & Wu, Jianshe & Jiao, Licheng
- 62-71 Value at risk estimation with entropy-based wavelet analysis in exchange markets
by He, Kaijian & Wang, Lijun & Zou, Yingchao & Lai, Kin Keung
- 72-84 A pattern mining approach to enhance the accuracy of collaborative filtering in sparse data domains
by Ramezani, Mohsen & Moradi, Parham & Akhlaghian, Fardin
- 85-95 The rate coefficients of unimolecular reactions in the systems with power-law distributions
by Yin, Cangtao & Guo, Ran & Du, Jiulin
- 96-105 Impact of time delays on stochastic resonance in an ecological system describing vegetation
by Han, Qinglin & Yang, Tao & Zeng, Chunhua & Wang, Hua & Liu, Zhiqiang & Fu, Yunchang & Zhang, Chun & Tian, Dong
- 106-118 Eigenvector perturbations of complex networks
by Yan, Xin & Wu, Yang & Li, Xiaohui & Li, Chunlin & Hu, Yaogai
- 119-133 Simulation and analysis of individual trampling risk during escalator transfers
by Li, Wenhang & Gong, Jianhua & Yu, Ping & Shen, Shen & Li, Rong & Duan, Qishen
- 134-148 Damage attack on complex networks
by Wang, Hui & Huang, Jinyuan & Xu, Xiaomin & Xiao, Yanghua
- 149-163 An entropic framework for modeling economies
by Caticha, Ariel & Golan, Amos
- 164-169 Scaling behavior in ranking mobility of Chinese stock market
by Wu, Ke & Xiong, Wanting & Weng, Xin & Wang, Yougui
- 170-180 Small world picture of worldwide seismic events
by Ferreira, Douglas S.R. & Papa, Andrés R.R. & Menezes, Ronaldo
- 181-189 Optimism when winning and cautiousness when losing promote cooperation in the spatial prisoner’s dilemma game
by Cui, Guang-Hai & Li, Ming-Chu & Fan, Xin-Xin & Deonauth, Nakema & Wang, Zhen
- 190-197 Measuring persistence in stock market volatility using the FIGARCH approach
by Bentes, Sónia R.
- 198-211 Integrin clustering as a result of local membrane deformations and local signaling feedbacks
by Felizzi, Federico & Iber, Dagmar
2014, Volume 407, Issue C
- 1-6 Impact of degree mixing pattern on consensus formation in social networks
by Liu, Xiao Fan & Tse, Chi Kong
- 7-14 Uncovering overlapping community structures by the key bi-community and intimate degree in bipartite networks
by Cui, Yaozu & Wang, Xingyuan
- 15-23 An absolute measure for a key currency
by Oya, Shunsuke & Aihara, Kazuyuki & Hirata, Yoshito
- 24-32 Asymmetrical diffusion across a porous medium-homogeneous fluid interface
by Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Dagdug, L. & Inzunza, L. & Rodriguez, E.
- 33-42 Bayesian non-parametric approaches to reconstructing oscillatory systems and the Nyquist limit
by Žurauskienė, Justina & Kirk, Paul & Thorne, Thomas & Stumpf, Michael P.H.
- 43-53 Transmission through locally periodic potentials in space-fractional quantum mechanics
by Tare, Jeffrey D. & Esguerra, Jose Perico H.
- 54-65 Explosive percolation: Unusual transitions of a simple model
by Bastas, N. & Giazitzidis, P. & Maragakis, M. & Kosmidis, K.
- 66-75 Statistical properties of the stock and credit market: RMT and network topology
by Lim, Kyuseong & Kim, Min Jae & Kim, Sehyun & Kim, Soo Yong
- 76-85 Nonlinear excitations in a disordered alpha-helical protein chain
by Saravana Veni, S. & Latha, M.M.
- 86-99 An analysis of stock market efficiency: Developed vs Islamic stock markets using MF-DFA
by Rizvi, Syed Aun R. & Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Bacha, Obiyathulla I. & Masih, Mansur
- 100-109 Dynamics of entanglement of a three-level atom in motion interacting with two coupled modes including parametric down conversion
by Faghihi, M.J. & Tavassoly, M.K. & Hatami, M.
- 110-118 Scaling of average weighted shortest path and average receiving time on weighted hierarchical networks
by Sun, Yu & Dai, Meifeng & Xi, Lifeng
- 119-127 The collision theory reaction rate coefficient for power-law distributions
by Yin, Cangtao & Du, Jiulin
- 128-134 New treatments of density fluctuations and recurrence times for re-estimating Zermelo’s paradox
by Michel, Denis
- 135-143 Effects of global financial crisis on network structure in a local stock market
by Nobi, Ashadun & Maeng, Seong Eun & Ha, Gyeong Gyun & Lee, Jae Woo
- 144-151 Fractal markets: Liquidity and investors on different time horizons
by Li, Da-Ye & Nishimura, Yusaku & Men, Ming
- 152-159 An extended car-following model at signalized intersections
by Yu, Shaowei & Shi, Zhongke
- 160-174 Healing time for the growth of thin films on patterned substrates
by Chanphana, R. & Chatraphorn, P. & Dasgupta, C.
- 175-184 Earthquake networks based on space–time influence domain
by He, Xuan & Zhao, Hai & Cai, Wei & Liu, Zheng & Si, Shuai-Zong
- 185-191 Thermodynamic approach to nano-properties of cell membrane
by Lucia, Umberto
- 192-197 Scaling probability distribution of granular chains in two dimensions
by Wang, Guan & Zheng, Ning & Wen, Pingping & Li, Liangsheng & Shi, Qingfan
- 198-203 Hybrid evolving clique-networks and their communicability
by Ding, Yimin & Zhou, Bin & Chen, Xiaosong
- 204-215 Impact of information cost and switching of trading strategies in an artificial stock market
by Liu, Yi-Fang & Zhang, Wei & Xu, Chao & Vitting Andersen, Jørgen & Xu, Hai-Chuan
- 216-225 q-exponential relaxation of the expected avalanche size in the coherent noise model
by Christopoulos, S.-R.G. & Sarlis, N.V.
- 226-230 Ion-acoustic soliton energy in a plasma with nonextensive electrons
by Ait Gougam, Leila & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 231-244 Analysis of diffusion and trapping efficiency for random walks on non-fractal scale-free trees
by Peng, Junhao & Xiong, Jian & Xu, Guoai
- 245-251 Spontaneous generation of a crystalline ground state in a higher derivative theory
by Ghosh, Subir
- 252-275 On the frequencies of patterns of rises and falls
by Luck, J.M.
- 276-286 Some electronic properties of metals through q-deformed algebras
by Tristant, Damien & Brito, Francisco A.
- 287-294 Thermal and magnetic properties of a nanotube with spin- 1/2 core and spin- 3/2 shell structure
by Taşkın, Ferhat & Canko, Osman & Erdinç, Ahmet & Yıldırım, Ali Fuat
- 295-302 A Monte Carlo study of the spin-1 Blume–Emery–Griffiths phase diagrams within biquadratic exchange anisotropy
by Dani, Ibtissam & Tahiri, Najim & Ez-Zahraouy, Hamid & Benyoussef, Abdelilah
- 303-311 Modeling dynamics of HIV infected cells using stochastic cellular automaton
by Precharattana, Monamorn & Triampo, Wannapong
- 312-331 A community-detection based approach to identification of inhomogeneities in granular matter
by Navakas, Robertas & Džiugys, Algis & Peters, Bernhard
- 332-340 Multifractal and singularity analysis of highway volume data
by Dai, Meifeng & Zhang, Cheng & Zhang, Danping
- 341-349 Site-percolation threshold of carbon nanotube fibers—Fast inspection of percolation with Markov stochastic theory
by Xu, Fangbo & Xu, Zhiping & Yakobson, Boris I.
- 350-359 New measure selection for Hunt–Devolder semi-Markov regime switching interest rate models
by Preda, Vasile & Dedu, Silvia & Sheraz, Muhammad
- 360-368 A κ-deformed model of growing complex networks with fitness
by Stella, Massimo & Brede, Markus
- 369-379 A new theoretical analysis approach for a multi-agent spatial Parrondo’s game
by Li, Yin-feng & Ye, Shun-qiang & Zheng, Kai-xuan & Xie, Neng-gang & Ye, Ye & Wang, Lu
- 380-393 A local multiresolution algorithm for detecting communities of unbalanced structures
by Rizman Žalik, Krista & Žalik, Borut
2014, Volume 406, Issue C
- 1-11 Entropy generation approach to cell systems
by Lucia, Umberto
- 12-23 Study on traffic states and jamming transitions for two-lane highway including a bus by using a model with calibrated optimal velocity function
by Li, Zhipeng & Yi, Yi
- 24-33 Topology and vulnerability of the Iranian power grid
by Saniee Monfared, Momhammad Ali & Jalili, Mahdi & Alipour, Zohreh
- 34-41 Viral spreading of daily information in online social networks
by Kawamoto, Tatsuro & Hatano, Naomichi
- 42-58 The effects of regularity on the geometrical properties of Voronoi tessellations
by Zhu, H.X. & Zhang, P. & Balint, D. & Thorpe, S.M. & Elliott, J.A. & Windle, A.H. & Lin, J.
- 59-66 Wind speed and energy forecasting at different time scales: A nonparametric approach
by D’Amico, Guglielmo & Petroni, Filippo & Prattico, Flavio
- 67-72 The returns and risks of investment portfolio in a financial market
by Li, Jiang-Cheng & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 73-79 Pricing European option under the time-changed mixed Brownian-fractional Brownian model
by Guo, Zhidong & Yuan, Hongjun
- 80-88 On the topological properties of the cross-shareholding networks of listed companies in China: Taking shareholders’ cross-shareholding relationships into account
by Li, Huajiao & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Huang, Jiachen & Xu, Qun
- 89-99 Proportional–differential effects in traffic car-following model system
by Zhang, Li-Dong & Zhu, Wen-Xing & Liu, Jian-lei
- 100-106 Critical capacity, travel time delays and travel time distribution of rapid mass transit systems
by Legara, Erika Fille & Monterola, Christopher & Lee, Kee Khoon & Hung, Gih Guang
- 107-118 Entropy generation and cell growth with comments for a thermodynamic anticancer approach
by Lucia, Umberto
- 119-130 Anomalous nonequilibrium transport simulations using a model of statistically homogeneous fractured-porous medium
by Matveev, L.V.
- 131-138 A complex network approach for the growth of aerogels
by Morales, R.V. & da Cunha, C.R. & Rambo, C.R.
- 139-144 Cultural evolution: The case of babies’ first names
by Xi, Ning & Zhang, Zi-Ke & Zhang, Yi-Cheng & Ge, Zehui & She, Li & Zhang, Kui
- 145-154 Promotion of cooperation due to diversity of players in the spatial public goods game with increasing neighborhood size
by Zhu, Cheng-jie & Sun, Shi-wen & Wang, Li & Ding, Shuai & Wang, Juan & Xia, Cheng-yi
- 155-162 Do wealth distributions follow power laws? Evidence from ‘rich lists’
by Brzezinski, Michal
- 163-168 On the axiomatic requirement of range to measure uncertainty
by Deng, Xinyang & Deng, Yong
- 169-175 Detrending moving-average cross-correlation coefficient: Measuring cross-correlations between non-stationary series
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 176-184 Competing pseudogap and impurity effects on the normal-state specific heat properties of cuprate superconductors
by Dzhumanov, S. & Karimboev, E.X.
- 185-190 A Wigner approach to the study of wave packets in ordered and disordered arrays of dopants
by Sellier, J.M. & Dimov, I.
- 191-202 The multipoint Morisita index for the analysis of spatial patterns
by Golay, Jean & Kanevski, Mikhail & Vega Orozco, Carmen D. & Leuenberger, Michael
- 203-213 Some results on ethnic conflicts based on evolutionary game simulation
by Qin, Jun & Yi, Yunfei & Wu, Hongrun & Liu, Yuhang & Tong, Xiaonian & Zheng, Bojin
- 214-221 Random walk–percolation-based modeling of two-phase flow in porous media: Breakthrough time and net to gross ratio estimation
by Ganjeh-Ghazvini, Mostafa & Masihi, Mohsen & Ghaedi, Mojtaba
- 222-229 Hilbert–Huang Transform based multifractal analysis of China stock market
by Li, Muyi & Huang, Yongxiang
- 230-235 An exactly solvable correlated stochastic process in finite time
by Kim, Jongwook & Jo, Junghyo
- 236-243 Enumeration of spanning trees in planar unclustered networks
by Xiao, Yuzhi & Zhao, Haixing & Hu, Guona & Ma, Xiujuan
- 244-252 Potential links by neighbor communities
by Xie, Zheng & Dong, Enming & Li, Jianping & Kong, Dexing & Wu, Ning
- 253-259 Phase-locking transition of Josephson coupled Bose–Einstein condensates in wood-pile geometry
by Kopeć, T.K. & Kwiecień, J.T.
- 260-271 Reaching consensus on rumors
by Merlone, U. & Radi, D.
- 272-280 Thermodynamic approach to vortex production and diffusion in inhomogeneous superfluid turbulence
by Saluto, L. & Jou, D. & Mongiovì, M.S.
- 281-286 Are power-law distributions an equilibrium distribution or a stationary nonequilibrium distribution?
by Guo, Ran & Du, Jiulin
- 287-297 Power-law in pedestrian crossing flow under the interference of vehicles at an un-signalized midblock crosswalk
by Xin, Xiuying & Jia, Ning & Zheng, Liang & Ma, Shoufeng
- 298-306 On the theory of rheological properties of bimodal magnetic fluids
by Chirikov, Dmitry & Iskakova, Larisa & Zubarev, Andrey & Radionov, Alexander
- 307-319 Multiphase flow modeling of spinodal decomposition based on the cascaded lattice Boltzmann method
by Leclaire, Sébastien & Pellerin, Nicolas & Reggio, Marcelo & Trépanier, Jean-Yves
2014, Volume 405, Issue C
- 1-9 Percolation modeling of self-damaging of composite materials
by Domanskyi, Sergii & Privman, Vladimir
- 10-16 Time delay induces oscillatory coherence in intracellular calcium oscillation system
by Duan, Wei-Long
- 17-24 The control gain region for synchronization in non-diffusively coupled complex networks
by Gequn, Liu & Wenhui, Li & Huijie, Yang & Knowles, Gareth
- 25-34 Delay-induced synchronization transitions in modular scale-free neuronal networks with hybrid electrical and chemical synapses
by Yu, Haitao & Wang, Jiang & Liu, Chen & Deng, Bin & Wei, Xile
- 35-51 A study on modeling the dynamics of statistically dependent returns
by Davari-Ardakani, Hamed & Aminnayeri, Majid & Seifi, Abbas
- 52-62 The effect of exclusion on nonlinear reaction–diffusion system in inhomogeneous media
by Bagarti, Trilochan & Roy, Anupam & Kundu, K. & Dev, B.N.
- 63-69 A parametric, information-theory model for predictions in time series
by Martín, M.T. & Plastino, A. & Vampa, V. & Judge, G.
- 70-79 Detrended minimum-variance hedge ratio: A new method for hedge ratio at different time scales
by Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi & He, Ling-Yun & Chen, Shou
- 80-84 Control of the socio-economic systems using herding interactions
by Kononovicius, A. & Gontis, V.
- 85-91 Detecting overlapping communities in networks using the maximal sub-graph and the clustering coefficient
by Cui, Yaozu & Wang, Xingyuan & Li, Junqiu
- 92-103 Collective behavior and the identification of phases in bicycle pelotons
by Trenchard, Hugh & Richardson, Ashlin & Ratamero, Erick & Perc, Matjaž
- 104-113 Fokker–Planck type equations associated with fractional Brownian motion controlled by infinitely divisible processes
by Gajda, Janusz & Wyłomańska, Agnieszka
- 114-127 Network congestion analysis of gravity generated models
by Maniadakis, Dimitris & Varoutas, Dimitris
- 128-139 Nonlinear dynamics of autonomous vehicles with limits on acceleration
by Davis, L.C.
- 140-150 Urban signalised intersections: Impact of vehicle heterogeneity and driver type on cross-traffic manoeuvres
by Deo, Puspita & Ruskin, Heather J.
- 151-158 Topology of whole-brain functional MRI networks: Improving the truncated scale-free model
by Ruiz Vargas, E. & Mitchell, D.G.V. & Greening, S.G. & Wahl, L.M.
- 159-170 SICR rumor spreading model in complex networks: Counterattack and self-resistance
by Zan, Yongli & Wu, Jianliang & Li, Ping & Yu, Qinglin
- 171-180 Which is the better forecasting model? A comparison between HAR-RV and multifractality volatility
by Ma, Feng & Wei, Yu & Huang, Dengshi & Chen, Yixiang
- 181-192 Scaling of production data obtained from Random Walk Particle Tracking simulations in highly fractured porous media
by Stalgorova, Ekaterina & Babadagli, Tayfun
- 193-202 Multifractal analyses of daily rainfall time series in Pearl River basin of China
by Yu, Zu-Guo & Leung, Yee & Chen, Yongqin David & Zhang, Qiang & Anh, Vo & Zhou, Yu
- 203-215 Network centrality measures and systemic risk: An application to the Turkish financial crisis
by Kuzubaş, Tolga Umut & Ömercikoğlu, Inci & Saltoğlu, Burak
- 216-225 The global financial crisis: Is there any contagion between real estate and equity markets?
by Hui, Eddie Chi-man & Chan, Ka Kwan Kevin
- 226-234 Incorporating profile information in community detection for online social networks
by Fan, W. & Yeung, K.H.
- 235-244 Testing the weak-form efficiency of the WTI crude oil futures market
by Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Xie, Wen-Jie & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 245-251 Theory of dipolaron solutions
by Bolmatov, Dima & Bastrukov, S. & Lai, P.-Y. & Molodtsova, I.
- 252-259 Persistence intervals of fractals
by Máté, Gabriell & Heermann, Dieter W.
- 260-266 Quantum correlations from classically correlated states
by Bellomo, G. & Majtey, A.P. & Plastino, A.R. & Plastino, A.
- 267-277 Tunable path centrality: Quantifying the importance of paths in networks
by Pu, Cun-Lai & Cui, Wei & Yang, Jian
- 278-288 Common patterns of energy flow and biomass distribution on weighted food webs
by Zhang, Jiang & Feng, Yuanjing
- 289-302 Stochastic volatility models at ρ=±1 as second class constrained Hamiltonian systems
by Contreras G., Mauricio
- 303-315 Dynamic analysis of traffic time series at different temporal scales: A complex networks approach
by Tang, Jinjun & Wang, Yinhai & Wang, Hua & Zhang, Shen & Liu, Fang
- 316-325 Comparison of intersecting pedestrian flows based on experiments
by Zhang, J. & Seyfried, A.
- 326-331 Superstatistical fluctuations in time series of leverage returns
by Katz, Y.A. & Tian, L.
- 332-337 A simple stochastic cellular automaton for synchronized traffic flow
by Chmura, Thorsten & Herz, Benedikt & Knorr, Florian & Pitz, Thomas & Schreckenberg, Michael
- 338-351 Message survival and decision dynamics in a class of reactive complex systems subject to external fields
by Rodriguez Lucatero, C. & Schaum, A. & Alarcon Ramos, L. & Bernal-Jaquez, R.
- 352-359 Crossover effects in dilute magnetic materials by finite-time dynamics method
by Xiong, Wanjie & Xu, Chudong & Guo, Zizheng & Liu, Xiaoxian
- 360-379 A Bohr-type model of a composite particle using gravity as the attractive force
by Vayenas, C.G. & Souentie, S. & Fokas, A.
- 380-391 Simulation of emotional contagion using modified SIR model: A cellular automaton approach
by Fu, Libi & Song, Weiguo & Lv, Wei & Lo, Siuming
2014, Volume 404, Issue C
- 1-7 Mechanism of complicated volume deformation in polymers and its fractional time-based description
by Yin, Deshun & Meng, Ruifan & Duan, Xiaomeng & Li, Yanqing
- 8-15 Regression model-based predictions of diel, diurnal and nocturnal dissolved oxygen dynamics after wavelet denoising of noisy time series
by Evrendilek, F. & Karakaya, N.
- 16-25 Effects of intelligent control mechanism on multiple-vehicle collision under emergency
by Li, Zhipeng & Chen, Lizhu
- 26-33 The pricing of credit default swaps under a generalized mixed fractional Brownian motion
by He, Xinjiang & Chen, Wenting
- 34-46 An entropic analysis of approximate quantum error correction
by Cafaro, Carlo & van Loock, Peter
- 47-55 Identifying influential spreaders by weighted LeaderRank
by Li, Qian & Zhou, Tao & Lü, Linyuan & Chen, Duanbing
- 56-64 Time varying moments, regime switch, and crisis warning: The birth–death process with changing transition probability
by Tang, Yinan & Chen, Ping
- 65-78 Diffusion in an elastic medium: A model for macromolecule transport across the nuclear pore complex
by Chakrabarti, Rajarshi & Debnath, Ananya & Sebastian, K.L.
- 79-91 Predicting trend reversals using market instantaneous state
by Bury, Thomas