Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2012, Volume 391, Issue 23
- 5850-5857 Maximum entropy and stability of a random process with a 1/f power spectrum under deterministic action
by Koverda, V.P. & Skokov, V.N.
- 5858-5870 Self-contained encrypted image folding
by Rebollo-Neira, L. & Bowley, J. & Constantinides, A.G. & Plastino, A.
- 5871-5882 Dual-phase-lag transfer equations and entropy behavior in relaxational hydrodynamics
by Serdyukov, S.I.
- 5883-5886 Analytical evaluation of Askerov functions arising from anisotropy of the thermoelectric power in superlattices
by Mamedov, B.A.
- 5887-5899 Elastic response of a free half-space to random force excitations applied on the boundary
by Shalimova, I.A. & Sabelfeld, K.K.
- 5900-5907 Noise-induced intermittency of a reflexive model with symmetry-induced equilibrium manifold
by Palatella, Luigi & Grigolini, Paolo
- 5908-5917 Correlations equalities and some upper bounds for the critical temperature for spin one systems
by Sá Barreto, F.C. & Mota, A.L.
- 5918-5925 Long range order in the ground state of quantum interacting rotors in two dimensions
by Wojtkiewicz, Jacek
- 5926-5934 Magnetic properties of a mixed spin-1 and spin-2 Heisenberg ferrimagnetic system: Green’s function study
by Mert, G. & Mert, H.Ş.
- 5935-5947 Heat transfer in rapidly solidifying supercooled pure melt during final transient
by Buchbinder, G.L. & Volkov, V.A.
- 5948-5959 Influence of lateral discomfort on the stability of traffic flow based on visual angle car-following model
by Zheng, Liang & Zhong, Shiquan & Jin, Peter J. & Ma, Shoufeng
- 5960-5970 Random-growth urban model with geographical fitness
by Kii, Masanobu & Akimoto, Keigo & Doi, Kenji
- 5971-5977 A study of wide moving jams in a new lattice model of traffic flow with the consideration of the driver anticipation effect and numerical simulation
by Peng, G.H.
- 5978-5986 Evolution of groups with a hierarchical structure
by Ohnishi, Teruaki
- 5987-5996 Pattern formation in a predator–prey model with spatial effect
by Xue, Lin
- 5997-6007 Irreversibility in biophysical and biochemical engineering
by Lucia, Umberto
- 6008-6015 Effects of uniform rotational flow on predator–prey system
by Lee, Sang-Hee
- 6016-6023 Effect of spatial patterns on population size
by Li, Dong & Cross, M.C. & Zheng, Zhigang
- 6024-6032 Ensemble vs. time averages in financial time series analysis
by Seemann, Lars & Hua, Jia-Chen & McCauley, Joseph L. & Gunaratne, Gemunu H.
- 6033-6038 Trading leads to scale-free self-organization
by Ebert, M. & Paul, W.
- 6039-6050 Effects of the turnover rate on the size distribution of firms: An application of the kinetic exchange models
by Chakrabarti, Anindya S.
- 6051-6059 The relationships between Shanghai stock market and CNY/USD exchange rate: New evidence based on cross-correlation analysis, structural cointegration and nonlinear causality test
by Liu, Li & Wan, Jieqiu
- 6060-6065 Mechanism of the jamming transition in the two-dimensional traffic networks
by Ishibashi, Yoshihiro & Fukui, Minoru
- 6066-6076 Identifying the greatest team and captain—A complex network approach to cricket matches
by Mukherjee, Satyam
- 6077-6083 Non-extensive treatment of surface nucleation on glass particles
by Nascimento, Marcio Luis Ferreira
- 6084-6100 Modified Kramers formulas for the decay rate in agreement with dynamical modeling
by Pavlova, E.G. & Aktaev, N.E. & Gontchar, I.I.
- 6101-6111 Fluctuations in Wikipedia access-rate and edit-event data
by Kämpf, Mirko & Tismer, Sebastian & Kantelhardt, Jan W. & Muchnik, Lev
- 6112-6120 The fundamental diagram of pedestrian model with slow reaction
by Fang, Jun & Qin, Zheng & Hu, Hao & Xu, Zhaohui & Li, Huan
- 6121-6127 Unified physics of stretched exponential relaxation and Weibull fracture statistics
by Mauro, John C. & Smedskjaer, Morten M.
- 6128-6136 Novel graphical representation of genome sequence and its applications in similarity analysis
by Yu, Hong-Jie & Huang, De-Shuang
- 6137-6145 Effect of signals on two-route traffic system with real-time information
by Tobita, Kazuhiro & Nagatani, Takashi
- 6146-6155 The paradox of group behaviors based on Parrondo’s games
by Xie, Neng-gang & Guo, Jia-yi & Ye, Ye & Wang, Chao & Wang, Lu
- 6156-6164 Detection of community structure in networks based on community coefficients
by Lu, Hu & Wei, Hui
- 6165-6173 Scaling of average receiving time and average weighted shortest path on weighted Koch networks
by Dai, Meifeng & Chen, Dandan & Dong, Yujuan & Liu, Jie
- 6174-6183 A complex networks approach for data clustering
by de Arruda, Guilherme F. & Costa, Luciano da Fontoura & Rodrigues, Francisco A.
- 6184-6189 Transforming a complex network to an acyclic one
by Shevchuk, Roman & Snarskii, Andrew
- 6190-6198 Cluster projective synchronization between community networks with nonidentical nodes
by Wu, Zhaoyan & Fu, Xinchu
- 6199-6211 Dynamic social networks facilitate cooperation in the N-player Prisoner’s Dilemma
by Rezaei, Golriz & Kirley, Michael
- 6212-6225 Computational study of the mechanism of Bcl-2 apoptotic switch
by Tokár, Tomáš & Uličný, Jozef
- 6226-6237 Quantum communication in spin chains with three-site and Dzyaloshinsky–Moriya interactions
by Hu, Zheng-Da & He, Qi-Liang & Xu, Jing-Bo
- 6238-6244 Statistical measures of complexity for quantum systems with continuous variables
by Manzano, D.
2012, Volume 391, Issue 22
- 5305-5310 Stochastic resonance induced by bounded noise and periodic signal in an asymmetric bistable system
by Long, Fei & Guo, Wei & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 5311-5325 Analysis of inverse stochastic resonance and the long-term firing of Hodgkin–Huxley neurons with Gaussian white noise
by Tuckwell, Henry C. & Jost, Jürgen
- 5326-5331 Dynamics of end-to-end loop formation for an isolated chain in viscoelastic fluid
by Chakrabarti, Rajarshi
- 5332-5342 Critical properties of island perimeters in the flooding transition of stochastic and rotational sandpile models
by Ahmed, Jahir Abbas & Santra, S.B.
- 5343-5348 Oscillator with random trichotomous mass
by Gitterman, M.
- 5349-5354 Critical behavior of the absorbing state transition in the contact process with relaxing immunization
by Cruz, Claudia P.T. & Lyra, M.L. & Fulco, U.L. & Corso, Gilberto
- 5355-5365 Simulation of pedestrian crowds’ evacuation in a huge transit terminal subway station
by Lei, Wenjun & Li, Angui & Gao, Ran & Hao, Xinpeng & Deng, Baoshun
- 5366-5374 Non-uniform drag force on the Fermi accelerator model
by Tavares, Danila F. & Leonel, Edson D. & Costa Filho, R.N.
- 5375-5383 The Tsallis-complexity of a semiclassical time-evolution
by Kowalski, A.M. & Plastino, A.
- 5384-5391 Monte Carlo simulations including energy from an entropic force
by Chamberlin, Ralph V.
- 5392-5403 Distinguishability of particles in glass-forming systems
by Mauro, John C. & Smedskjaer, Morten M.
- 5404-5410 Diffusion described with quantum Langevin equation in tilted periodic potential
by Duan, Hong-Guang & Liang, Xian-Ting
- 5411-5421 An intermediate distribution between Gaussian and Cauchy distributions
by Liu, Tong & Zhang, Ping & Dai, Wu-Sheng & Xie, Mi
- 5422-5432 Ultrarelativistic Bose–Einstein gas on Lorentz symmetry violation
by de Sales, J.A. & Costa-Soares, T. & Vasquez Otoya, V.J.
- 5433-5438 Frustration in the anisotropic XY model on a triangular lattice
by Pires, A.S.T.
- 5439-5452 On a modified quantum statistical mechanics based on the Hartley information
by Campos, Diógenes
- 5453-5464 Determining an influencing area affecting walking speed on footpath: A case study of a footpath in CBD Bangkok, Thailand
by Tipakornkiat, Chalat & Limanond, Thirayoot & Kim, Hyunmyung
- 5465-5472 Mackey–Glass equation driven by fractional Brownian motion
by Nguyen, Dung Tien
- 5473-5478 Frequency–rank correlations of rhodopsin mutations with tuned hydropathic roughness based on self-organized criticality
by Phillips, J.C.
- 5479-5489 Impact of proliferation strategies on food web viability in a model with closed nutrient cycle
by Szwabiński, Janusz
- 5490-5499 Spatial evolution character of multi-objective evolutionary algorithm based on self-organized criticality theory
by Li, Jun-fang & Zhang, Bu-han & Liu, Yi-fang & Wang, Kui & Wu, Xiao-shan
- 5500-5511 Determining anomalous dynamic patterns in price indexes of the London Metal Exchange by data synchronization
by Miyano, Takaya & Tatsumi, Kenichi
- 5512-5520 Heat baths and computational agent-based models
by Clark, Andrew
- 5521-5531 Understanding agent-based models of financial markets: A bottom–up approach based on order parameters and phase diagrams
by Lye, Ribin & Tan, James Peng Lung & Cheong, Siew Ann
- 5532-5545 Formation of share market prices under heterogeneous beliefs and common knowledge
by Biondi, Yuri & Giannoccolo, Pierpaolo & Galam, Serge
- 5546-5556 Forecasting volatility of fuel oil futures in China: GARCH-type, SV or realized volatility models?
by Wei, Yu
- 5557-5562 Interactive learning in 2×2 normal form games by neural network agents
by Spiliopoulos, Leonidas
- 5563-5571 Impact of uncertainty in expected return estimation on stock price volatility
by Kostanjcar, Zvonko & Jeren, Branko & Juretic, Zeljan
- 5572-5583 The topology of cross-border exposures: Beyond the minimal spanning tree approach
by Spelta, Alessandro & Araújo, Tanya
- 5584-5597 Arbitrary truncated Levy flight: Asymmetrical truncation and high-order correlations
by Vinogradov, Dmitry V.
- 5598-5610 A Langevin approach to the Log–Gauss–Pareto composite statistical structure
by Eliazar, Iddo I. & Cohen, Morrel H.
- 5611-5619 Income distribution patterns from a complete social security database
by Derzsy, N. & Néda, Z. & Santos, M.A.
- 5620-5627 Market inefficiency identified by both single and multiple currency trends
by Tokár, T. & Horváth, D.
- 5628-5642 Evolutionary model of the personal income distribution
by Kaldasch, Joachim
- 5643-5647 Is the US stock market becoming weakly efficient over time? Evidence from 80-year-long data
by Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Rodriguez, Eduardo & Espinosa-Paredes, Gilberto
- 5648-5657 The role of propagating stress waves on a geophysical scale: Evidence in terms of nonextensivity
by Minadakis, G. & Potirakis, S.M. & Stonham, J. & Nomicos, C. & Eftaxias, K.
- 5658-5671 Large deviations estimates for the multiscale analysis of heart rate variability
by Loiseau, Patrick & Médigue, Claire & Gonçalves, Paulo & Attia, Najmeddine & Seuret, Stéphane & Cottin, François & Chemla, Denis & Sorine, Michel & Barral, Julien
- 5672-5684 Conciliatory and contradictory dynamics in opinion formation
by Boudin, Laurent & Mercier, Aurore & Salvarani, Francesco
- 5685-5696 Arithmetic Brownian motion subordinated by tempered stable and inverse tempered stable processes
by Wyłomańska, Agnieszka
- 5697-5703 Power-law decay of the view times of scientific courses on YouTube
by Gao, Lingling
- 5704-5711 Heterogeneity in initial resource configurations improves a network-based hybrid recommendation algorithm
by Liu, Chuang & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 5712-5726 Breaks or long memory behavior: An empirical investigation
by Charfeddine, Lanouar & Guégan, Dominique
- 5727-5738 Earthquake model describes traffic jams caused by imperfect driving styles
by Járai-Szabó, Ferenc & Néda, Zoltán
- 5739-5745 Multifractal diffusion entropy analysis on stock volatility in financial markets
by Huang, Jingjing & Shang, Pengjian & Zhao, Xiaojun
- 5746-5758 Adaptive pinning synchronization in fractional-order complex dynamical networks
by Chai, Yi & Chen, Liping & Wu, Ranchao & Sun, Jian
- 5759-5768 Combining content and relation analysis for recommendation in social tagging systems
by Zhang, Yin & Zhang, Bin & Gao, Kening & Guo, Pengwei & Sun, Daming
- 5769-5778 Uncovering missing links with cold ends
by Zhu, Yu-Xiao & Lü, Linyuan & Zhang, Qian-Ming & Zhou, Tao
- 5779-5793 PageRank model of opinion formation on social networks
by Kandiah, Vivek & Shepelyansky, Dima L.
2012, Volume 391, Issue 21
- 5059-5063 Gusts within plant canopies are extreme value processes
by Reynolds, A.M.
- 5064-5075 Transport of volume in a binary liquid
by Bringuier, E.
- 5076-5081 Non-Gaussianity of petrophysical parameters using q entropy and a multifractal random walk
by Koohi Lai, Z. & Vasheghani Farahani, S. & Jafari, G.R.
- 5082-5089 Influence of experimental resolution on the quantum-to-classical transition in the quartic oscillator
by Oliveira, Adélcio C. & de Magalhães, A.R. Bosco & de Faria, J.G. Peixoto
- 5090-5094 First-principles studies of interlayer exchange coupling in (Ga, Co)N-based diluted magnetic semiconductor multilayers
by Luo, M. & Yin, H.H. & Zhu, Z.Q.
- 5095-5101 Model of lateral diffusion in ultrathin layered films
by Postnikov, Eugene B. & Sokolov, Igor M.
- 5102-5111 Mixed traffic flow model considering illegal lane-changing behavior: Simulations in the framework of Kerner’s three-phase theory
by Hu, Xiaojian & Wang, Wei & Yang, Haifei
- 5112-5120 An individual-based model for evolutionary effects of selective fishing applied to Pseudoplatystoma corruscans
by dos Santos, R.V.R. & Martins, S.G.F. & Pompeu, P.S.
- 5121-5131 Complexity of major UK companies between 2006 and 2010: Hierarchical structure method approach
by Ulusoy, Tolga & Keskin, Mustafa & Shirvani, Ayoub & Deviren, Bayram & Kantar, Ersin & Çaǧrı Dönmez, Cem
- 5132-5138 Empirical fractal geometry analysis of some speculative financial bubbles
by Redelico, Francisco O. & Proto, Araceli N.
- 5139-5145 Distribution of individual incomes in China between 1992 and 2009
by Guo, Qiang & Gao, Li
- 5146-5152 Multi-scaling mix and non-universality between population and facility density
by Qian, Jiang-Hai & Yang, Cheng-Hao & Han, Ding-Ding & Ma, Yu-Gang
- 5153-5159 Does pop music exist? Hierarchical structure in phonographic markets
by Buda, Andrzej
- 5160-5171 A two-tail version of the PPS distribution with application to current account balance data
by Sáez, Antonio José & Prieto, Faustino & Sarabia, José María
- 5172-5188 From the currency rate quotations onto strings and brane world scenarios
by Horváth, D. & Pincak, R.
- 5189-5196 Experimental study and numerical simulation of evacuation from a dormitory
by Lei, Wenjun & Li, Angui & Gao, Ran & Zhou, Ning & Mei, Sen & Tian, Zhenguo
- 5197-5207 The coupling effect of the process sequence and the parity of the initial capital on Parrondo’s games
by Wang, Lu & Zhu, Yong-fei & Ye, Ye & Meng, Rui & Xie, Neng-gang
- 5208-5214 Self-affine and ARX-models zonation of well logging data
by Shiri, Yousef & Tokhmechi, Behzad & Zarei, Zeinab & Koneshloo, Mohammad
- 5215-5229 The origins of dragon-kings and their occurrence in society
by Malkov, Artemy & Zinkina, Julia & Korotayev, Andrey
- 5230-5243 Universal behavior in a model of city traffic with unequal green/red times
by Pastén, D. & Muñoz, V. & Toledo, B. & Villalobos, J. & Zarama, R. & Rogan, J. & Valdivia, J.A.
- 5244-5253 Users structure and behavior on an online social network during a political protest
by Morales, A.J. & Losada, J.C. & Benito, R.M.
- 5254-5263 Chinese lexical networks: The structure, function and formation
by Li, Jianyu & Zhou, Jie & Luo, Xiaoyue & Yang, Zhanxin
- 5264-5278 Dynamics of bloggers’ communities: Bipartite networks from empirical data and agent-based modeling
by Mitrović, Marija & Tadić, Bosiljka
- 5279-5284 Synchronization optimal networks obtained using local structure information
by Liang, Feng-Jun & Zhao, Ming & Lai, Choy Heng
- 5285-5304 Z(2) gauge neural network and its phase structure
by Takafuji, Yusuke & Nakano, Yuki & Matsui, Tetsuo
2012, Volume 391, Issue 20
- 4557-4563 A fluctuating lattice Boltzmann scheme for the one-dimensional KPZ equation
by Yermakou, Vadzim & Succi, Sauro
- 4564-4574 Stochastic differential equation derivation: Comparison of the Markov method versus the additive method
by Galayda, S. & Barany, E.
- 4575-4582 On the statistics of area size in two-dimensional thick Voronoi diagrams
by Ferraro, Mario & Zaninetti, Lorenzo
- 4583-4589 Quantization from Hamilton–Jacobi theory with a random constraint
by Budiyono, Agung
- 4590-4596 Discrete particle simulation of radial segregation in horizontally rotating drum: Effects of drum-length and non-rotating end-plates
by Chand, Ram & Khaskheli, Murad Ali & Qadir, Abdul & Ge, Baoliang & Shi, Qingfan
- 4597-4605 Friction coefficient and radius of curvature effects upon traffic flow on a curved Road
by Zhu, Wen-Xing & Zhang, Li-Dong
- 4606-4614 Linear stability analysis of transverse dunes
by Melo, Hygor P.M. & Parteli, Eric J.R. & Andrade, José S. & Herrmann, Hans J.
- 4615-4623 Theoretical study of solvent-mediated Ising-like systems: One-dimensional version
by Amano, Ken-ichi
- 4624-4636 Lie-symmetry group and modeling in non-isothermal fluid mechanics
by Razafindralandy, D. & Hamdouni, A. & Al Sayed, N.
- 4637-4653 Thermodynamics of relation-based systems with applications in econophysics, sociophysics, and music
by Gündüz, Güngör
- 4654-4660 The effect of initial spatial correlations on late time kinetics of bimolecular irreversible reactions
by Paster, Amir & Bolster, Diogo
- 4661-4674 Critical aging properties of the two-dimensional spherical model with the long-range interaction r−3
by Chen, Yuan & Liang, Hong-Dong
- 4675-4685 Testing for persistent deviations of stock prices to dividends in the Nasdaq index
by Cuñado, J. & Gil-Alana, L.A. & Perez de Gracia, F.
- 4686-4691 Simulation study on the avalanche process of the fiber bundles with strong heterogeneities
by Hao, Da-Peng & Tang, Gang & Han, Kui & Xia, Hui & Xun, Zhi-Peng
- 4692-4703 Evaluation of the temporal structure of postural sway fluctuations based on a comprehensive set of analysis tools
by Kirchner, M. & Schubert, P. & Schmidtbleicher, D. & Haas, C.T.
- 4704-4710 Networks with time structure from time series
by Nakamura, Tomomichi & Tanizawa, Toshihiro
- 4711-4719 Power spectrum and Fisher–Shannon information plane analysis of tidal records
by Lovallo, Michele & Pierini, Jorge O. & Telesca, Luciano
- 4720-4726 Improved visibility graph fractality with application for the diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder
by Ahmadlou, Mehran & Adeli, Hojjat & Adeli, Amir
- 4727-4739 The time-singularity multifractal spectrum distribution
by Xiong, Gang & Zhang, Shuning & Liu, Qiang
- 4740-4747 Inversion of Umarov–Tsallis–Steinberg’s q-Fourier transform and the complex-plane generalization
by Plastino, A. & Rocca, M.C.
- 4748-4755 Mean first-passage time of quantum transition processes
by Qiu, Rong-Tao & Dai, Wu-Sheng & Xie, Mi
- 4756-4762 A peculiar Maxwell’s Demon observed in a time-dependent stadium-like billiard
by Livorati, André L.P. & Loskutov, Alexander & Leonel, Edson D.
- 4763-4773 Reentrant phase transitions and multicompensation points in the mixed-spin Ising ferrimagnet on a decorated Bethe lattice
by Strečka, Jozef & Ekiz, Cesur
- 4774-4782 Multilayer adsorption by Monte Carlo simulation
by Molina-Mateo, J. & Salmerón Sánchez, M. & Monleón Pradas, M. & Torregrosa Cabanilles, C.
- 4783-4789 An evolution traffic network model considering the next-nearest neighbor
by Zhao, Chun-Xue & Fu, Bai-Bai & Wang, Tian-Ming & Zheng, Jian-Feng
- 4790-4797 Nonlinear growth in weighted networks with neighborhood preferential attachment
by Rui, Yikang & Ban, Yifang
- 4798-4806 A seed-diffusion model for tropical tree diversity patterns
by Derzsi, A. & Néda, Z.
- 4807-4815 Rational behavior is a ‘double-edged sword’ when considering voluntary vaccination
by Zhang, Haifeng & Fu, Feng & Zhang, Wenyao & Wang, Binghong
- 4816-4826 Inflation and inflation uncertainty: A dynamic framework
by Berument, M. Hakan & Yalcin, Yeliz & Yildirim, Julide
- 4827-4838 Modeling stock price dynamics by continuum percolation system and relevant complex systems analysis
by Xiao, Di & Wang, Jun
- 4839-4849 Statistical ensembles for money and debt
by Viaggiu, Stefano & Lionetto, Andrea & Bargigli, Leonardo & Longo, Michele
- 4850-4854 Option pricing from wavelet-filtered financial series
by de Almeida, V.T.X. & Moriconi, L.
- 4855-4866 Multifractal detrended cross-correlations between the Chinese exchange market and stock market
by Cao, Guangxi & Xu, Longbing & Cao, Jie
- 4867-4876 A semi-Markov model for price returns
by D’Amico, Guglielmo & Petroni, Filippo
- 4877-4882 A method for detection of abrupt changes in the financial market combining wavelet decomposition and correlation graphs
by Caetano, Marco Antonio Leonel & Yoneyama, Takashi
- 4883-4890 Permit allocation in emissions trading using the Boltzmann distribution
by Park, Ji-Won & Kim, Chae Un & Isard, Walter
- 4891-4898 A suggested statistical test for measuring bivariate nonlinear dependence
by Matsushita, Raul & Figueiredo, Annibal & Da Silva, Sergio
- 4899-4908 Generalized ICM for image segmentation based on Tsallis statistics
by Kilic, Ilker & Kayacan, Ozhan
- 4909-4922 Fractal descriptors based on Fourier spectrum applied to texture analysis
by Florindo, João Batista & Bruno, Odemir Martinez
- 4923-4932 A partisan effect in the efficiency of the US stock market
by Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Rodriguez, E. & Espinosa-Paredes, G.
- 4933-4942 On the length of stabilograms: A study performed with detrended fluctuation analysis
by Blázquez, M. Teresa & Anguiano, Marta & Arias de Saavedra, Fernando & Lallena, Antonio M. & Carpena, Pedro
- 4943-4952 The spatial distribution of clusters and the formation of mixed languages in bilingual competition
by An, Zhecheng & Pan, Qiuhui & Yu, Guangying & Wang, Zhen
- 4953-4962 Universal scaling behaviors of meteorological variables’ volatility and relations with original records
by Lu, Feiyu & Yuan, Naiming & Fu, Zuntao & Mao, Jiangyu
- 4963-4969 Modeling language evolution: Aromanian, an endangered language in Greece
by Bakalis, Evangelos & Galani, Alexandra
- 4970-4975 Benford’s law in non-equilibrium processes: Droplet collisions case
by Kim, Sangrak
- 4976-4985 Vehicular motion in counter traffic flow through a series of signals controlled by a phase shift
by Nagatani, Takashi & Tobita, Kazuhiro
- 4986-4994 Analyzing percolation of networks inspired by the 3x+1 problem
by Gu, Zhi-Ming & Zhu, Chen-Ping & Zhou, Tao & Zhao, Ming
- 4995-5003 Limitation of multi-resolution methods in community detection
by Xiang, Ju & Hu, Ke
- 5004-5017 Spatio-temporal dynamics of security investments in an interdependent risk environment
by Shafi, Kamran & Bender, Axel & Zhong, Weicai & Abbass, Hussein A.
- 5018-5030 Embedding complex networks in a low dimensional Euclidean space based on vertex dissimilarities
by Lee, Chang-Yong
- 5031-5040 Measuring preferential attachment in growing networks with missing-timelines using Markov chain Monte Carlo
by Sheridan, Paul & Yagahara, Yuichi & Shimodaira, Hidetoshi
- 5041-5048 Visibility graph analysis of wind speed records measured in central Argentina
by Pierini, Jorge O. & Lovallo, Michele & Telesca, Luciano
- 5049-5057 A robust filter in stock networks analysis
by Djauhari, Maman A.
2012, Volume 391, Issue 19
- 4427-4441 Critical parameters of hard-core Yukawa fluids within the structural theory
by Bahaa Khedr, M. & Osman, S.M.
- 4442-4447 Granular dampers for the reduction of vibrations of an oscillatory saw
by Heckel, Michael & Sack, Achim & Kollmer, Jonathan E. & Pöschel, Thorsten
- 4448-4459 On the theory of the dynamical properties of nematics
by Zubarev, A. Yu. & Iskakova, L. Yu.
- 4460-4469 A simple probabilistic construction yielding generalized entropies and divergences, escort distributions and q-Gaussians
by Bercher, J.-F.
- 4470-4475 Entropy and ionic conductivity
by Zhang, Yong-Jun
- 4476-4482 The stabilization effect of the density difference in the modified lattice hydrodynamic model of traffic flow
by Tian, Jun-fang & Yuan, Zhen-zhou & Jia, Bin & Li, Ming-hua & Jiang, Guo-jun
- 4483-4486 On the time to extinction from quasi-stationarity: A unified approach
by Artalejo, J.R.
- 4487-4496 Multi-q pattern analysis: A case study in image classification
by Fabbri, Ricardo & Gonçalves, Wesley N. & Lopes, Francisco J.P. & Bruno, Odemir M.
- 4497-4505 Statistical dynamics of early river networks
by Wang, Xu-Ming & Wang, Peng & Zhang, Ping & Hao, Rui & Huo, Jie
- 4506-4516 Research on the evolution model of an energy supply–demand network
by Sun, Mei & Zhang, Pei-Pei & Shan, Tian-Hua & Fang, Cui-Cui & Wang, Xiao-Fang & Tian, Li-Xin
- 4517-4556 Information geometry of quantum entangled Gaussian wave-packets
by Kim, D.-H. & Ali, S.A. & Cafaro, C. & Mancini, S.
2012, Volume 391, Issue 18
- 4281-4289 Lennard-Jones binary fluids: A comparative study between the molecular dynamics and Monte Carlo descriptions of their structural properties
by Lima, A.P. & Martins, A.S. & Sá Martins, J.S.
- 4290-4301 Multifractal analysis based on the Choquet capacity: Application to solar magnetograms
by Makarenko, N.G. & Karimova, L.M. & Kozelov, B.V. & Novak, M.M.
- 4302-4307 Allometry and growth: A unified view
by De Martino, S. & De Siena, S.
- 4308-4319 Geometry of deformed exponential families: Invariant, dually-flat and conformal geometries
by Amari, Shun-ichi & Ohara, Atsumi & Matsuzoe, Hiroshi
- 4320-4324 Fundamental constants, entropic gravity and nonextensive equipartition theorem
by Neto, Jorge Ananias
- 4325-4330 Age-related vitality of players promotes the evolution of cooperation in the spatial prisoner’s dilemma game
by Liu, Run-Ran & Jia, Chun-Xiao & Zhang, Jianlin & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 4331-4341 Systemic risk on different interbank network topologies
by Lenzu, Simone & Tedeschi, Gabriele
- 4342-4349 On the efficiency of sovereign bond markets
by Zunino, Luciano & Fernández Bariviera, Aurelio & Guercio, M. Belén & Martinez, Lisana B. & Rosso, Osvaldo A.
- 4350-4363 Arbitrage-free self-organizing markets with GARCH properties: Generating them in the lab with a lattice model
by Dupoyet, B. & Fiebig, H.R. & Musgrove, D.P.
- 4364-4376 On interrelations of recurrences and connectivity trends between stock indices
by Goswami, B. & Ambika, G. & Marwan, N. & Kurths, J.
- 4377-4388 A new quantitative evaluation method of spiral drawing for patients with Parkinson’s disease based on a polar coordinate system with varying origin
by Wang, Min & Wang, Bei & Zou, Junzhong & Nakamura, Masatoshi
- 4389-4396 Monte Carlo simulation of the enantioseparation process
by Bustos, V.A. & Acosta, G. & Gomez, M.R. & Pereyra, V.D.
- 4397-4405 Effect of periodic inflow on elevator traffic
by Nagatani, Takashi & Tobita, Kazuhiro
- 4406-4419 Structure–semantics interplay in complex networks and its effects on the predictability of similarity in texts
by Amancio, Diego R. & Oliveira Jr., Osvaldo N. & Costa, Luciano da F.
- 4420-4425 Robustness analysis of network controllability
by Pu, Cun-Lai & Pei, Wen-Jiang & Michaelson, Andrew
2012, Volume 391, Issue 17
- 4191-4205 Stabilizing transient nanopatterns in heterogeneous catalysis: A comprehensive explanation of the phenomenon
by Mangioni, Sergio E. & Deza, Roberto R.
- 4206-4214 Decoherence strength of multiple non-Markovian environments
by Fleming, C.H. & Hu, B.L. & Roura, Albert
- 4215-4224 How happy is your web browsing? A model to quantify satisfaction of an Internet user searching for desired information
by Banerji, Anirban & Magarkar, Aniket
- 4225-4233 Modeling of pedestrian evacuation based on the particle swarm optimization algorithm
by Zheng, Yaochen & Chen, Jianqiao & Wei, Junhong & Guo, Xiwei
- 4234-4251 Understanding the source of multifractality in financial markets
by Barunik, Jozef & Aste, Tomaso & Di Matteo, T. & Liu, Ruipeng
- 4252-4260 How are rescaled range analyses affected by different memory and distributional properties? A Monte Carlo study
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 4261-4265 Intercity express bus flow in Korea and its network analysis
by Kwon, Okyu & Jung, Woo-Sung