Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2011, Volume 390, Issue 12
- 2251-2257 Evolution of cooperation among mobile agents with heterogenous view radii
by Zhang, Jun & Wang, Wei-Ye & Du, Wen-Bo & Cao, Xian-Bin
- 2258-2266 Promotion of cooperation in aspiration-based spatial prisoner’s dilemma game
by Zhang, Jun & Fang, Yi-Ping & Du, Wen-Bo & Cao, Xian-Bin
- 2267-2275 A theorem allowing to derive deterministic evolution equations from stochastic evolution equations, II: The non-Markovian extension
by Costanza, G.
- 2276-2282 Legendre-transform structure derived from quantum theorems
by Flego, S.P. & Plastino, A. & Plastino, A.R.
- 2283-2290 Cellular automata models of tumour natural shrinkage
by Naumov, Lev & Hoekstra, Alfons & Sloot, Peter
- 2291-2302 Lattice–Boltzmann simulations of dynamic interfacial tension due to soluble amphiphilic surfactant
by Skartlien, R. & Furtado, K. & Sollum, E. & Meakin, P. & Kralova, I.
- 2303-2314 Three-lane changing behaviour simulation using a modified optimal velocity model
by Lv, Wei & Song, Wei-guo & Fang, Zhi-ming
- 2315-2324 Dimer statistics on the Klein bottle
by Lu, Fuliang & Zhang, Lianzhu & Lin, Fenggen
- 2325-2332 Segregation in multicomponent mixtures under gravity: The bi-velocity method
by Wierzba, Bartek & Danielewski, Marek
- 2333-2339 Fractal analysis reveals pernicious stress levels related to boat presence and type in the Indo–Pacific bottlenose dolphin, Tursiops aduncus
by Seuront, Laurent & Cribb, Nardi
- 2340-2349 Analysis of stock prices of mining business
by Ahn, Sanghyun & Lim, G.C. & Kim, S.H. & Kim, Soo Yong & Yoon, Kwon Youb & Stanfield, Joseph Lee & Kim, Kyungsik
- 2350-2355 Supersymmetry in option pricing
by Jana, T.K. & Roy, P.
- 2356-2367 Value-at-risk estimation with wavelet-based extreme value theory: Evidence from emerging markets
by Cifter, Atilla
- 2368-2374 A model for the evaluation of systemic risk in stock markets
by Caetano, Marco Antonio Leonel & Yoneyama, Takashi
- 2375-2380 Difference between real-life escape panic and mimic exercises in simulated situation with implications to the statistical physics models of emergency evacuation: The 2008 Wenchuan earthquake
by Yang, Xiaolin & Wu, Zhongliang & Li, Yingchun
- 2381-2387 Dynamical complexity changes during two forms of meditation
by Li, Jin & Hu, Jing & Zhang, Yinhong & Zhang, Xiaofeng
- 2388-2394 Magnetic dipolar ordering on geometrically frustrated brick-shaped lattices
by Li, Ying & Wang, Tian-Xing
- 2395-2400 Heterogenous scaling in the inter-event time of on-line bookmarking
by Wang, Peng & Xie, Xiao-Yi & Yeung, Chi Ho & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 2401-2407 Traffic dynamics on layered complex networks
by Zhuo, Yue & Peng, Yunfeng & Liu, Chang & Liu, Yingkai & Long, Keping
- 2408-2413 A modified SIS model with an infective medium on complex networks and its global stability
by Yang, Meng & Chen, Guanrong & Fu, Xinchu
- 2414-2420 Information filtering via weighted heat conduction algorithm
by Liu, Jian-Guo & Guo, Qiang & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 2421-2428 A characterization of horizontal visibility graphs and combinatorics on words
by Gutin, Gregory & Mansour, Toufik & Severini, Simone
- 2429-2434 Network evolution by nonlinear preferential rewiring of edges
by Xu, Xin-Jian & Hu, Xiao-Ming & Zhang, Li-Jie
- 2435-2441 Fisher information description of the classical–quantal transition
by Kowalski, A.M. & Martín, M.T. & Plastino, A. & Rosso, O.A.
2011, Volume 390, Issue 11
- 1835-1840 Diversity-induced resonance with two different kinds of time delays
by Wu, Dan & Zhu, Shiqun & Luo, Xiaoqin
- 1841-1852 First passage time statistics of Brownian motion with purely time dependent drift and diffusion
by Molini, A. & Talkner, P. & Katul, G.G. & Porporato, A.
- 1853-1860 Trapping of continuous-time quantum walks on Erdös–Rényi graphs
by Agliari, E.
- 1861-1875 Gauge-invariant approach to thermodiffusion in a liquid binary mixture
by Bringuier, E.
- 1876-1883 Solutions of the space-time fractional Cattaneo diffusion equation
by Qi, Haitao & Jiang, Xiaoyun
- 1884-1903 Transverse susceptibilities of ferromagnetic spin wave interacting with phonon reservoir, II: Temperature dependence of line shapes
by Saeki, Mizuhiko
- 1904-1916 Irreversibility and entropy production in transport phenomena I
by Suzuki, Masuo
- 1917-1925 On the work–free energy relations in a driven isothermal system: A historical and stochastic perspective
by Van Vliet, Carolyne M.
- 1926-1930 Quantum trajectories emerging from classical phase space
by Olivares, F. & Plastino, A. & Soffer, Bernard. H.
- 1931-1940 Visual angle model for car-following theory
by Jin, Sheng & Wang, Dian-Hai & Huang, Zhi-Yi & Tao, Peng-Fei
- 1941-1952 Semi-flexible compact polymers on fractal lattices
by Lekić, Dušanka & Elezović-Hadžić, Sunčica
- 1953-1960 Phase transition and compensation temperature in the mixed spin-1 and spin-12 anisotropic Heisenberg ferrimagnet
by Bobák, A. & Dely, J. & Žukovič, M.
- 1961-1972 The ambivalent effect of lattice structure on a spatial game
by Zhang, Hui & Gao, Meng & Li, Zizhen & Maa, Zhihui & Wang, Hailong
- 1973-1981 The predictive performance of a path-dependent exotic-option credit risk model in the emerging market
by Chen, Dar-Hsin & Chou, Heng-Chih & Wang, David & Zaabar, Rim
- 1982-1990 Randomness, evenness, and Rényi’s index
by Eliazar, Iddo
- 1991-2001 Identifying the structure of group correlation in the Korean financial market
by Ahn, Sanghyun & Choi, Jaewon & Lim, Gyuchang & Cha, Kil Young & Kim, Sooyong & Kim, Kyungsik
- 2002-2008 Temporal evolution into a more efficient stock market
by Yang, Jae-Suk & Kaizoji, Taisei & Kwak, Wooseop
- 2009-2019 Statistical properties of derivatives: A journey in term structures
by Lautier, Delphine & Raynaud, Franck
- 2020-2050 Will the US economy recover in 2010? A minimal spanning tree study
by Zhang, Yiting & Lee, Gladys Hui Ting & Wong, Jian Cheng & Kok, Jun Liang & Prusty, Manamohan & Cheong, Siew Ann
- 2051-2066 Identifying the community structure of the international-trade multi-network
by Barigozzi, Matteo & Fagiolo, Giorgio & Mangioni, Giuseppe
- 2067-2073 Spectral analysis informs the proper frequency in the sampling of financial time series data
by Taufemback, Cleiton & Da Silva, Sergio
- 2074-2086 Thermodynamic geometry: Evolution, correlation and phase transition
by Bellucci, S. & Tiwari, B.N.
- 2087-2095 How to introduce temperature to the 1D Sznajd model
by Kondrat, Grzegorz
- 2096-2111 Scaling, multifractality, and long-range correlations in well log data of large-scale porous media
by Dashtian, Hassan & Jafari, G. Reza & Sahimi, Muhammad & Masihi, Mohsen
- 2112-2116 Enhanced anomalous diffusion of sputtered atoms in nanosized pores
by Wu, Sujuan & Brault, Pascal & Wang, Cong & Sauvage, Thierry
- 2117-2126 Effective mechanism for social recommendation of news
by Wei, Dong & Zhou, Tao & Cimini, Giulio & Wu, Pei & Liu, Weiping & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 2127-2134 Regularization and control of irregular vehicular motion through a series of signals at disordered intervals
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 2135-2145 Room evacuation in the presence of an obstacle
by Frank, G.A. & Dorso, C.O.
- 2146-2154 Comparison of the Hurst and DEA exponents between the catalogue and its clusters: The California case
by Jiménez, Abigail
- 2155-2159 Scaling of prosocial behavior in cities
by Arbesman, Samuel & Christakis, Nicholas A.
- 2160-2171 Density-based shrinkage for revealing hierarchical and overlapping community structure in networks
by Huang, Jianbin & Sun, Heli & Han, Jiawei & Feng, Boqin
- 2172-2180 On the efficiency of data representation on the modeling and characterization of complex networks
by Ruggiero, Carlos Antônio & Bruno, Odemir Martinez & Travieso, Gonzalo & da Fontoura Costa, Luciano
- 2181-2191 Symmetry induced compression of discrete phase space
by Krawczyk, Małgorzata J.
- 2192-2197 Emergence of scaling and assortative mixing through altruism
by Li, Ping & Zhang, Jie & Small, Michael
- 2198-2207 Coarse-grain reconstruction of genetic networks from expression levels
by Diambra, L.
- 2208-2214 Entanglement and quantum phase transition in a mixed-spin Heisenberg chain with single-ion anisotropy
by Solano-Carrillo, E. & Franco, R. & Silva-Valencia, J.
- 2215-2228 Entropy and complexity analysis of Dirac-delta-like quantum potentials
by Bouvrie, P.A. & Angulo, J.C. & Dehesa, J.S.
2011, Volume 390, Issue 10
- 1713-1722 A theorem allowing to derive deterministic evolution equations from stochastic evolution equations
by Costanza, G.
- 1723-1732 A graph theoretical perspective of a drug abuse epidemic model
by Nyabadza, F. & Mukwembi, S. & Rodrigues, B.G.
- 1733-1736 Are allometry and macroevolution related?
by West, Bruce J. & West, Damien
- 1737-1740 Strength in numbers? Not always!
by Schinazi, Rinaldo B.
- 1741-1746 Scaling analysis of the effects of load on hand tremor movements in essential tremor
by Blesić, S. & Stratimirović, Dj. & Milošević, S. & Marić, J. & Kostić, V. & Ljubisavljević, M.
- 1747-1762 Multigroup SIR epidemic model with stochastic perturbation
by Ji, Chunyan & Jiang, Daqing & Shi, Ningzhong
- 1763-1772 The additive property of the inconsistency degree in intertemporal decision making through the generalization of psychophysical laws
by Destefano, Natália & Martinez, Alexandre Souto
- 1773-1778 A non-extensive statistical physics approach to the polarity reversals of the geomagnetic field
by Vallianatos, Filippos
- 1779-1790 A thermodynamic-like characterization of Colombia’s presidential elections in 2010, and a comparison with other Latin American countries
by Campos, Diógenes
- 1791-1799 The physical origin of sigmoidal respiratory pressure–volume curves: Alveolar recruitment and nonlinear elasticity
by do Amaral, R.A. & Tavares, D.M. & Lucena, L.S. & Brandão-Neto, J.
- 1800-1810 Dynamics of stochastic and nearly stochastic two-party competitions
by Shanahan, Linda & Sen, Surajit
- 1811-1825 On the scale diffusivity of a 2-D liquid atomization process analysis
by Dumouchel, C. & Grout, S.
- 1826-1833 Weighted scale-free networks induced by group preferential mechanism
by Tong, Jinying & Zhang, Zhenzhong & Dai, Rongrong
2011, Volume 390, Issue 9
- 1505-1515 A Blume–Capel spin glass with competing crystal-field interactions on a hierarchical lattice
by Snowman, Daniel P.
- 1516-1528 Exploring the random genesis of co-occurrence networks
by Gustedt, Jens & Raghavan, Hari K. & Schimit, Pedro
- 1529-1533 The spin-1 Blume–Capel model with random crystal field on the Bethe lattice
by Albayrak, Erhan
- 1534-1538 Compressible turbulence: Multi-fractal scaling in the transition to the dissipative regime
by Shivamoggi, B.K.
- 1539-1545 The scaling behavior of hand motions reveals self-organization during an executive function task
by Anastas, Jason R. & Stephen, Damian G. & Dixon, James A.
- 1546-1574 Brownian particles with long- and short-range interactions
by Chavanis, Pierre-Henri
- 1575-1584 Application of the Englert–Schwinger model to the equation of state and the fullerene molecule
by Sai Venkata Ramana, A. & Menon, S.V.G.
- 1585-1590 Phase separation transition in a driven diffusive system with anti-ferromagnetic interaction
by Kundu, Anasuya & Mohanty, P.K.
- 1591-1601 Charged Brownian particles: Kramers and Smoluchowski equations and the hydrothermodynamical picture
by Lagos, R.E. & Simões, Tania P.
- 1602-1606 Entropy production and thermal conductivity of a dilute gas
by Zhang, Yong-Jun
- 1607-1614 Costly punishment and cooperation in the evolutionary snowdrift game
by Xu, C. & Ji, M. & Yap, Yee Jiun & Zheng, Da-Fang & Hui, P.M.
- 1615-1622 Evolution of cooperation among mobile agents
by Chen, Zhuo & Gao, Jianxi & Cai, Yunze & Xu, Xiaoming
- 1623-1634 Scaling and long-range dependence in option pricing V: Multiscaling hedging and implied volatility smiles under the fractional Black–Scholes model with transaction costs
by Wang, Xiao-Tian
- 1635-1645 Transaction fees and optimal rebalancing in the growth-optimal portfolio
by Feng, Yu & Medo, Matúš & Zhang, Liang & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 1646-1654 Long-term correlations and multifractal nature in the intertrade durations of a liquid Chinese stock and its warrant
by Ruan, Yong-Ping & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 1655-1661 Investors’ risk attitudes and stock price fluctuation asymmetry
by Zhang, Yu & Li, Honggang
- 1662-1676 A framework to approach problems of forensic anthropology using complex networks
by Caridi, Inés & Dorso, Claudio O. & Gallo, Pablo & Somigliana, Carlos
- 1677-1683 Study of cross-correlation in a self-affine time series of taxi accidents
by Zebende, G.F. & da Silva, P.A. & Machado Filho, A.
- 1684-1694 Communities of minima in local optima networks of combinatorial spaces
by Daolio, Fabio & Tomassini, Marco & Vérel, Sébastien & Ochoa, Gabriela
- 1695-1703 Enforcing social behavior in an Ising model with complex neighborhoods
by Cajueiro, D.O.
- 1704-1712 Dispersion relation of longitudinal oscillation in relativistic plasmas with nonextensive distribution
by Liu, San-Qiu & Chen, Xiao-Chang
2011, Volume 390, Issue 8
- 1393-1401 Interplay between positive feedbacks in the generalized CEV process
by Reimann, St. & Gontis, V. & Alaburda, M.
- 1402-1416 Bubbles and solid structures in a vibrated bed of granular materials
by Zamankhan, Piroz
- 1417-1423 q-thermostatistics of noise-driven Van der Pol oscillator
by Eroglu, Deniz & Ozkan, Meltem & Bagci, G. Baris
- 1424-1432 Hurst–Kolmogorov dynamics as a result of extremal entropy production
by Koutsoyiannis, Demetris
- 1433-1439 Finite-size scaling analysis of the critical behavior of a general epidemic process in 2D
by Argolo, C. & Quintino, Yan & Gleria, Iram & Lyra, M.L.
- 1440-1446 Characteristics for two kinds of cascading events
by Zou, Sheng-Rong & Gu, Ai-Hua & Liu, Ai-Fen & Xu, Xiu-Lian & Wang, Jian & He, Da-Ren
- 1447-1452 Bounds of percolation thresholds in the enhanced binary tree
by Baek, Seung Ki & Minnhagen, Petter
- 1453-1457 Stratified economic exchange on networks
by Herrera, J.L. & Cosenza, M.G. & Tucci, K.
- 1458-1473 Competitive cluster growth on networks: Complex dynamics and survival strategies
by Nirmal Thyagu, N. & Mehta, Anita
- 1474-1480 Emergence of relativistic effect in probabilistic flooding of Mobile Ad hoc Networks
by Cai, Kai-Yuan & Cao, Jing & Dong, Zhao & Liu, Ke & Zhao, Qinping
- 1481-1485 The exponential degree distribution in complex networks: Non-equilibrium network theory, numerical simulation and empirical data
by Deng, Weibing & Li, Wei & Cai, Xu & Wang, Qiuping A.
- 1486-1503 Thermal entanglement of Hubbard dimers in the nonextensive statistics
by Hasegawa, Hideo
2011, Volume 390, Issue 7
- 1221-1233 Thermodiffusion of rigid particles in pure liquids
by Lhuillier, Daniel
- 1234-1239 Integrating neighborhoods in the evaluation of fitness promotes cooperation in the spatial prisoner’s dilemma game
by Wang, Zhen & Du, Wen-Bo & Cao, Xian-Bin & Zhang, Lian-Zhong
- 1240-1247 A note on non-equilibrium work fluctuations and equilibrium free energies
by Suman Kalyan, M. & Anjan Prasad, G. & Sastry, V.S.S. & Murthy, K.P.N.
- 1248-1257 Creating kappa-like distributions from a Galton board
by Leitner, M. & Leubner, M.P. & Vörös, Z.
- 1258-1268 flatIGW — An inverse algorithm to compute the density of states of lattice self avoiding walks
by Ponmurugan, M. & Sridhar, V. & Narasimhan, S.L. & Murthy, K.P.N.
- 1269-1278 A damage model based on failure threshold weakening
by Gran, Joseph D. & Rundle, John B. & Turcotte, Donald L. & Holliday, James R. & Klein, William
- 1279-1288 Monte Carlo analysis of the critical properties of the two-dimensional randomly bond-diluted Ising model via Wang–Landau algorithm
by Hadjiagapiou, Ioannis A.
- 1289-1294 Distribution of animal population fluctuations
by Lan, Boon Leong & Chandran, Paurnami
- 1295-1299 Stability in a population model without random deaths by the Verhulst factor
by Piñol, Chrysline Margus N. & Banzon, Ronald S.
- 1300-1314 Asset returns and volatility clustering in financial time series
by Tseng, Jie-Jun & Li, Sai-Ping
- 1315-1325 Recurrence quantification analysis of global stock markets
by Bastos, João A. & Caiado, Jorge
- 1326-1331 Application of a quantum ensemble model to linguistic analysis
by Rovenchak, Andrij & Buk, Solomija
- 1332-1342 Use of recurrence plot and recurrence quantification analysis in Taiwan unemployment rate time series
by Chen, Wei-Shing
- 1343-1349 Finite data-size scaling of clustering in earthquake networks
by Abe, Sumiyoshi & Pastén, Denisse & Suzuki, Norikazu
- 1350-1355 Analysis of dynamics in magnetotelluric data by using the Fisher–Shannon method
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Hsu, Han-Lun & Chen, Chien-Chih
- 1356-1362 An improved cellular automaton traffic model considering gap-dependent delay probability
by Li, Qi-Lang & Wang, Bing-Hong & Liu, Mu-Ren
- 1363-1369 Detection of avoided crossings by fidelity
by Plötz, Patrick & Lubasch, Michael & Wimberger, Sandro
- 1370-1380 Statistical properties of Chinese phonemic networks
by Yu, Shuiyuan & Liu, Haitao & Xu, Chunshan
- 1381-1392 Generalized coherent states for solvable quantum systems with degenerate discrete spectra and their nonclassical properties
by Honarasa, G.R. & Tavassoly, M.K. & Hatami, M. & Roknizadeh, R.
2011, Volume 390, Issue 6
- 981-989 Scaling characteristics of ocean wave height time series
by Ozger, Mehmet
- 990-1008 Heavy-tailed targets and (ab)normal asymptotics in diffusive motion
by Garbaczewski, Piotr & Stephanovich, Vladimir & Kȩdzierski, Dariusz
- 1009-1025 Kinetic path summation, multi-sheeted extension of master equation, and evaluation of ergodicity coefficient
by Gorban, A.N.
- 1026-1032 Active transport in complex media: Relationship between persistence and superdiffusion
by Despósito, Marcelo A. & Pallavicini, Carla & Levi, Valeria & Bruno, Luciana
- 1033-1041 Band structure and dynamic behaviors of Bose–Einstein condensates in Fourier-Synthesized optical lattices
by Chen, Yan & Fu, Li-Bin & Chen, Yong
- 1042-1050 Conflict game in evacuation process: A study combining Cellular Automata model
by Zheng, Xiaoping & Cheng, Yuan
- 1051-1063 Noise-intensity fluctuation in Langevin model and its higher-order Fokker–Planck equation
by Hasegawa, Yoshihiko & Arita, Masanori
- 1064-1071 Exact solution on the magnetism and ferroelectricity in the Ising spin chain
by Qi, Yan & Du, An
- 1072-1084 Analysis of honk effect on the traffic flow in a cellular automaton model
by Zheng, Liang & Ma, Shoufeng & Zhong, Shiquan
- 1085-1095 A study on the inclusion of body forces in the lattice Boltzmann BGK equation to recover steady-state hydrodynamics
by Silva, Goncalo & Semiao, Viriato
- 1096-1110 Neonatal EEG signal characteristics using time frequency analysis
by Abdulla, Waleed & Wong, Lisa
- 1111-1116 A theoretical model for uni-directional ant trails
by Kayacan, Ozhan
- 1117-1123 Coherent calcium puff signals driven by intracellular noises
by Sheng, Rong & Rüdiger, Sten & Shuai, Jianwei
- 1124-1130 Parametric ergodicity to measure roughness from a single sample
by Zypman, Fredy
- 1131-1138 Routing in scale-free networks based on expanding betweenness centrality
by Guan, Zhi-Hong & Chen, Long & Qian, Tong-Hui
- 1139-1149 Ising-like agent-based technology diffusion model: Adoption patterns vs. seeding strategies
by Laciana, Carlos E. & Rovere, Santiago L.
- 1150-1170 Link prediction in complex networks: A survey
by Lü, Linyuan & Zhou, Tao
- 1171-1181 Detecting communities in clustered networks based on group action on set
by Zhang, Zhanli & Jiang, Xin & Ma, Lili & Tang, Shaoting & Zheng, Zhiming
- 1182-1191 A local-world heterogeneous model of wireless sensor networks with node and link diversity
by Li, Shudong & Li, Lixiang & Yang, Yixian
- 1192-1197 Semantic networks based on titles of scientific papers
by Pereira, H.B.B. & Fadigas, I.S. & Senna, V. & Moret, M.A.
- 1198-1208 Criticality and supradiffusion in biological membranes: The effect of transverse multiplicative fluctuations
by Rodríguez, R.F. & Salinas-Rodríguez, E. & Maldonado, A. & Hernández-Zapata, E. & Cocho, G.
- 1209-1220 Quantum walks: Decoherence and coin-flipping games
by Romanelli, Alejandro & Hernández, Guzmán
2011, Volume 390, Issue 5
- 781-784 Comment on “Critique of multinomial coefficient method for evaluating Tsallis and Rényi entropies” by A.S. Parvan
by Oikonomou, Thomas
- 785-791 Nonequilibrium statistical operator method in Renyi statistics
by Markiv, B.B. & Tokarchuk, R.M. & Kostrobij, P.P. & Tokarchuk, M.V.
- 792-800 A growth model that generates an n-tuple Zipf law
by Gan, Xiaocong & Wang, Dahui & Han, Zhangang
- 801-810 Transfer-matrix renormalization group method for general Markov random fields
by Huang, Yu-Kun & Yu, Sung-Nien
- 811-816 The effect of recommended role models in prisoner’s dilemma game
by Gao, Jia & Li, Zhi & Liu, Yongkui & Wang, Long
- 817-827 Analysis of the efficiency and multifractality of gold markets based on multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis
by Wang, Yudong & Wei, Yu & Wu, Chongfeng
- 828-836 Memory effect and multifractality of cross-correlations in financial markets
by Qiu, Tian & Chen, Guang & Zhong, Li-Xin & Lei, Xiao-Wei
- 837-846 Cross-correlations in volume space: Differences between buy and sell volumes
by Lee, Sun Young & Hwang, Dong Il & Kim, Min Jae & Koh, In Gyu & Kim, Soo Yong
- 847-863 The sensitivity analysis of propagator for path independent quantum finance model
by Kim, Min Jae & Hwang, Dong Il & Lee, Sun Young & Kim, Soo Yong
- 864-875 Detrended fluctuation analysis on spot and futures markets of West Texas Intermediate crude oil
by Wang, Yudong & Wei, Yu & Wu, Chongfeng
- 876-890 Commodity predictability analysis with a permutation information theory approach
by Zunino, Luciano & Tabak, Benjamin M. & Serinaldi, Francesco & Zanin, Massimiliano & Pérez, Darío G. & Rosso, Osvaldo A.
- 891-901 Dependence structure of the Korean stock market in high frequency data
by Kim, Min Jae & Kwak, Young Bin & Kim, Soo Yong
- 902-905 Psychophysics of the probability weighting function
by Takahashi, Taiki
- 906-913 Separatrices between healthy and endemic states in an adaptive epidemic model
by Gräser, Oliver & Hui, P.M. & Xu, C.
- 914-928 Vehicular motion in 2D city traffic network with signals controlled by phase shift
by Komada, Kazuhito & Kojima, Kengo & Nagatani, Takashi
- 929-942 Exploring space–time structure of human mobility in urban space
by Sun, J.B. & Yuan, J. & Wang, Y. & Si, H.B. & Shan, X.M.
- 943-950 Jam emergence on a circular track in a car-following model
by Davis, L.C.
- 951-956 Dynamical modelling of superstatistical complex systems
by Van der Straeten, Erik & Beck, Christian
- 957-962 Plasma confinement in tokamaks with robust torus
by Martins, C.G.L. & Egydio de Carvalho, R. & Caldas, I.L. & Roberto, M.
- 963-971 Effects of electromigration on copper atoms in carbon nanotube channels
by Lim, M.C.G. & Zhong, Z.W.
- 972-979 Complex networks: Effect of subtle changes in nature of randomness
by Goswami, Sanchari & Biswas, Soham & Sen, Parongama
2011, Volume 390, Issue 4
- 535-540 Electron wave packet dynamics in twisted nonlinear ladders with correlated disorder
by de Moura, F.A.B.F. & Fulco, U.L. & Lyra, M.L. & Domínguez-Adame, F. & Albuquerque, E.L.
- 541-552 Effects of the bond dilution on the phase diagrams of a spin-1 transverse Ising model with crystal field interaction on a honeycomb lattice
by Akıncı, Ümit & Yüksel, Yusuf & Polat, Hamza
- 553-560 Spatial correlations in permeability distributions due to extreme dynamics restructuring of unconsolidated sandstone
by Hansen, Alex & Lucena, Liacir S. & da Silva, Luciano R.
- 561-568 A new Cellular Automata Model including a decelerating damping effect to reproduce Kerner’s three-phase theory
by Kokubo, Satoshi & Tanimoto, Jun & Hagishima, Aya
- 569-578 The influence of long range interparticle correlations on the magnetically induced optical anisotropy in magnetic colloids
by Socoliuc, V. & Popescu, L.B.
- 579-586 Quantum game interpretation for a special case of Parrondo’s paradox
by Zhu, Yong-fei & Xie, Neng-gang & Ye, Ye & Peng, Fa-rui
- 587-594 Nonadditive Tsallis entropy applied to the Earth’s climate
by Gonzalez, J.L. & de Faria, E.L. & Albuquerque, Marcelo P. & Albuquerque, Marcio P.
- 595-601 Solitary wave interactions in lattice systems with pure higher-order nonlinearity
by Wen, Zhenying & Hu, Bambi
- 602-613 Exact solutions of triple-order time-fractional differential equations for anomalous relaxation and diffusion I: The accelerating case
by Saxena, Ram K. & Pagnini, Gianni
- 614-618 DCCA cross-correlation coefficient: Quantifying level of cross-correlation
by Zebende, G.F.
- 619-630 The specific heat and the magnetization of the Fe4 and the Fe8 SMMs
by Thomaz, M.T. & Rojas, Onofre & Corrêa Silva, E.V.
- 631-635 Effect of looking backward on traffic flow in an extended multiple car-following model
by Sun, Di-Hua & Liao, Xiao-Yong & Peng, Guang-Han
- 636-646 Simulation model of pedestrian interactive behavior
by Zhang, Qi & Han, Baoming
- 647-670 Charge transport in one dimension: Dissipative and non-dissipative space-charge-limited currents
by Holcombe, S.R. & Smith, E.R.
- 671-679 Random sequential adsorption of polyatomic species with the presence of impurities
by Cornette, V. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J. & Nieto, F.
- 680-688 Towards a unified characterization of phenological phases: Fluctuations and correlations with temperature
by Rybski, Diego & Holsten, Anne & Kropp, Jürgen P.
- 689-698 The Gompertz–Pareto income distribution
by Chami Figueira, F. & Moura, N.J. & Ribeiro, M.B.
- 699-706 The Pietra term structures of financial assets
by Eliazar, Iddo
- 707-718 Currency crises and the evolution of foreign exchange market: Evidence from minimum spanning tree
by Jang, Wooseok & Lee, Junghoon & Chang, Woojin
- 719-730 Topology of the correlation networks among major currencies using hierarchical structure methods
by Keskin, Mustafa & Deviren, Bayram & Kocakaplan, Yusuf
- 731-740 Crack formation in composites through a spring model
by Sadhukhan, Supti & Dutta, Tapati & Tarafdar, Sujata
- 741-748 Communities and dynamical processes in a complex software network
by Moyano, Luis G. & Mouronte, Mary Luz & Vargas, Maria Luisa
- 749-759 Research on the relationships of the domestic mutual investment of China based on the cross-shareholding networks of the listed companies
by Ma, Yuan-yuan & Zhuang, Xin-tian & Li, Ling-xuan
- 760-768 Faithful teleportation of multi-particle states involving multi spatially remote agents via probabilistic channels
by Jiang, Min & Li, Hui & Zhang, Zeng-ke & Zeng, Jia
- 769-780 Jensen–Tsallis divergence and atomic dissimilarity for ionized systems in conjugated spaces
by Angulo, J.C. & Antolín, J. & López-Rosa, S. & Esquivel, R.O.
2011, Volume 390, Issue 3
- 419-426 Asymptotic behavior for a version of directed percolation on a square lattice
by Chen, Lung-Chi
- 427-455 Jamming II: Edwards’ statistical mechanics of random packings of hard spheres
by Wang, Ping & Song, Chaoming & Jin, Yuliang & Makse, Hernán A.
- 456-462 Tracer diffusion in the presence of segregating obstacles
by Rickman, J.M.
- 463-470 Modelling of discrete-time SIS models with awareness interactions on degree-uncorrelated networks
by Wu, Qingchu & Fu, Xinchu
- 471-481 Epidemic spreading with nonlinear infectivity in weighted scale-free networks
by Chu, Xiangwei & Zhang, Zhongzhi & Guan, Jihong & Zhou, Shuigeng
- 482-491 On the exploitability of thermo-charged capacitors
by D’Abramo, Germano