Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2014, Volume 408, Issue C
- 198-211 Integrin clustering as a result of local membrane deformations and local signaling feedbacks
by Felizzi, Federico & Iber, Dagmar
2014, Volume 407, Issue C
- 1-6 Impact of degree mixing pattern on consensus formation in social networks
by Liu, Xiao Fan & Tse, Chi Kong
- 7-14 Uncovering overlapping community structures by the key bi-community and intimate degree in bipartite networks
by Cui, Yaozu & Wang, Xingyuan
- 15-23 An absolute measure for a key currency
by Oya, Shunsuke & Aihara, Kazuyuki & Hirata, Yoshito
- 24-32 Asymmetrical diffusion across a porous medium-homogeneous fluid interface
by Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Dagdug, L. & Inzunza, L. & Rodriguez, E.
- 33-42 Bayesian non-parametric approaches to reconstructing oscillatory systems and the Nyquist limit
by Žurauskienė, Justina & Kirk, Paul & Thorne, Thomas & Stumpf, Michael P.H.
- 43-53 Transmission through locally periodic potentials in space-fractional quantum mechanics
by Tare, Jeffrey D. & Esguerra, Jose Perico H.
- 54-65 Explosive percolation: Unusual transitions of a simple model
by Bastas, N. & Giazitzidis, P. & Maragakis, M. & Kosmidis, K.
- 66-75 Statistical properties of the stock and credit market: RMT and network topology
by Lim, Kyuseong & Kim, Min Jae & Kim, Sehyun & Kim, Soo Yong
- 76-85 Nonlinear excitations in a disordered alpha-helical protein chain
by Saravana Veni, S. & Latha, M.M.
- 86-99 An analysis of stock market efficiency: Developed vs Islamic stock markets using MF-DFA
by Rizvi, Syed Aun R. & Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Bacha, Obiyathulla I. & Masih, Mansur
- 100-109 Dynamics of entanglement of a three-level atom in motion interacting with two coupled modes including parametric down conversion
by Faghihi, M.J. & Tavassoly, M.K. & Hatami, M.
- 110-118 Scaling of average weighted shortest path and average receiving time on weighted hierarchical networks
by Sun, Yu & Dai, Meifeng & Xi, Lifeng
- 119-127 The collision theory reaction rate coefficient for power-law distributions
by Yin, Cangtao & Du, Jiulin
- 128-134 New treatments of density fluctuations and recurrence times for re-estimating Zermelo’s paradox
by Michel, Denis
- 135-143 Effects of global financial crisis on network structure in a local stock market
by Nobi, Ashadun & Maeng, Seong Eun & Ha, Gyeong Gyun & Lee, Jae Woo
- 144-151 Fractal markets: Liquidity and investors on different time horizons
by Li, Da-Ye & Nishimura, Yusaku & Men, Ming
- 152-159 An extended car-following model at signalized intersections
by Yu, Shaowei & Shi, Zhongke
- 160-174 Healing time for the growth of thin films on patterned substrates
by Chanphana, R. & Chatraphorn, P. & Dasgupta, C.
- 175-184 Earthquake networks based on space–time influence domain
by He, Xuan & Zhao, Hai & Cai, Wei & Liu, Zheng & Si, Shuai-Zong
- 185-191 Thermodynamic approach to nano-properties of cell membrane
by Lucia, Umberto
- 192-197 Scaling probability distribution of granular chains in two dimensions
by Wang, Guan & Zheng, Ning & Wen, Pingping & Li, Liangsheng & Shi, Qingfan
- 198-203 Hybrid evolving clique-networks and their communicability
by Ding, Yimin & Zhou, Bin & Chen, Xiaosong
- 204-215 Impact of information cost and switching of trading strategies in an artificial stock market
by Liu, Yi-Fang & Zhang, Wei & Xu, Chao & Vitting Andersen, Jørgen & Xu, Hai-Chuan
- 216-225 q-exponential relaxation of the expected avalanche size in the coherent noise model
by Christopoulos, S.-R.G. & Sarlis, N.V.
- 226-230 Ion-acoustic soliton energy in a plasma with nonextensive electrons
by Ait Gougam, Leila & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 231-244 Analysis of diffusion and trapping efficiency for random walks on non-fractal scale-free trees
by Peng, Junhao & Xiong, Jian & Xu, Guoai
- 245-251 Spontaneous generation of a crystalline ground state in a higher derivative theory
by Ghosh, Subir
- 252-275 On the frequencies of patterns of rises and falls
by Luck, J.M.
- 276-286 Some electronic properties of metals through q-deformed algebras
by Tristant, Damien & Brito, Francisco A.
- 287-294 Thermal and magnetic properties of a nanotube with spin- 1/2 core and spin- 3/2 shell structure
by Taşkın, Ferhat & Canko, Osman & Erdinç, Ahmet & Yıldırım, Ali Fuat
- 295-302 A Monte Carlo study of the spin-1 Blume–Emery–Griffiths phase diagrams within biquadratic exchange anisotropy
by Dani, Ibtissam & Tahiri, Najim & Ez-Zahraouy, Hamid & Benyoussef, Abdelilah
- 303-311 Modeling dynamics of HIV infected cells using stochastic cellular automaton
by Precharattana, Monamorn & Triampo, Wannapong
- 312-331 A community-detection based approach to identification of inhomogeneities in granular matter
by Navakas, Robertas & Džiugys, Algis & Peters, Bernhard
- 332-340 Multifractal and singularity analysis of highway volume data
by Dai, Meifeng & Zhang, Cheng & Zhang, Danping
- 341-349 Site-percolation threshold of carbon nanotube fibers—Fast inspection of percolation with Markov stochastic theory
by Xu, Fangbo & Xu, Zhiping & Yakobson, Boris I.
- 350-359 New measure selection for Hunt–Devolder semi-Markov regime switching interest rate models
by Preda, Vasile & Dedu, Silvia & Sheraz, Muhammad
- 360-368 A κ-deformed model of growing complex networks with fitness
by Stella, Massimo & Brede, Markus
- 369-379 A new theoretical analysis approach for a multi-agent spatial Parrondo’s game
by Li, Yin-feng & Ye, Shun-qiang & Zheng, Kai-xuan & Xie, Neng-gang & Ye, Ye & Wang, Lu
- 380-393 A local multiresolution algorithm for detecting communities of unbalanced structures
by Rizman Žalik, Krista & Žalik, Borut
2014, Volume 406, Issue C
- 1-11 Entropy generation approach to cell systems
by Lucia, Umberto
- 12-23 Study on traffic states and jamming transitions for two-lane highway including a bus by using a model with calibrated optimal velocity function
by Li, Zhipeng & Yi, Yi
- 24-33 Topology and vulnerability of the Iranian power grid
by Saniee Monfared, Momhammad Ali & Jalili, Mahdi & Alipour, Zohreh
- 34-41 Viral spreading of daily information in online social networks
by Kawamoto, Tatsuro & Hatano, Naomichi
- 42-58 The effects of regularity on the geometrical properties of Voronoi tessellations
by Zhu, H.X. & Zhang, P. & Balint, D. & Thorpe, S.M. & Elliott, J.A. & Windle, A.H. & Lin, J.
- 59-66 Wind speed and energy forecasting at different time scales: A nonparametric approach
by D’Amico, Guglielmo & Petroni, Filippo & Prattico, Flavio
- 67-72 The returns and risks of investment portfolio in a financial market
by Li, Jiang-Cheng & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 73-79 Pricing European option under the time-changed mixed Brownian-fractional Brownian model
by Guo, Zhidong & Yuan, Hongjun
- 80-88 On the topological properties of the cross-shareholding networks of listed companies in China: Taking shareholders’ cross-shareholding relationships into account
by Li, Huajiao & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Huang, Jiachen & Xu, Qun
- 89-99 Proportional–differential effects in traffic car-following model system
by Zhang, Li-Dong & Zhu, Wen-Xing & Liu, Jian-lei
- 100-106 Critical capacity, travel time delays and travel time distribution of rapid mass transit systems
by Legara, Erika Fille & Monterola, Christopher & Lee, Kee Khoon & Hung, Gih Guang
- 107-118 Entropy generation and cell growth with comments for a thermodynamic anticancer approach
by Lucia, Umberto
- 119-130 Anomalous nonequilibrium transport simulations using a model of statistically homogeneous fractured-porous medium
by Matveev, L.V.
- 131-138 A complex network approach for the growth of aerogels
by Morales, R.V. & da Cunha, C.R. & Rambo, C.R.
- 139-144 Cultural evolution: The case of babies’ first names
by Xi, Ning & Zhang, Zi-Ke & Zhang, Yi-Cheng & Ge, Zehui & She, Li & Zhang, Kui
- 145-154 Promotion of cooperation due to diversity of players in the spatial public goods game with increasing neighborhood size
by Zhu, Cheng-jie & Sun, Shi-wen & Wang, Li & Ding, Shuai & Wang, Juan & Xia, Cheng-yi
- 155-162 Do wealth distributions follow power laws? Evidence from ‘rich lists’
by Brzezinski, Michal
- 163-168 On the axiomatic requirement of range to measure uncertainty
by Deng, Xinyang & Deng, Yong
- 169-175 Detrending moving-average cross-correlation coefficient: Measuring cross-correlations between non-stationary series
by Kristoufek, Ladislav
- 176-184 Competing pseudogap and impurity effects on the normal-state specific heat properties of cuprate superconductors
by Dzhumanov, S. & Karimboev, E.X.
- 185-190 A Wigner approach to the study of wave packets in ordered and disordered arrays of dopants
by Sellier, J.M. & Dimov, I.
- 191-202 The multipoint Morisita index for the analysis of spatial patterns
by Golay, Jean & Kanevski, Mikhail & Vega Orozco, Carmen D. & Leuenberger, Michael
- 203-213 Some results on ethnic conflicts based on evolutionary game simulation
by Qin, Jun & Yi, Yunfei & Wu, Hongrun & Liu, Yuhang & Tong, Xiaonian & Zheng, Bojin
- 214-221 Random walk–percolation-based modeling of two-phase flow in porous media: Breakthrough time and net to gross ratio estimation
by Ganjeh-Ghazvini, Mostafa & Masihi, Mohsen & Ghaedi, Mojtaba
- 222-229 Hilbert–Huang Transform based multifractal analysis of China stock market
by Li, Muyi & Huang, Yongxiang
- 230-235 An exactly solvable correlated stochastic process in finite time
by Kim, Jongwook & Jo, Junghyo
- 236-243 Enumeration of spanning trees in planar unclustered networks
by Xiao, Yuzhi & Zhao, Haixing & Hu, Guona & Ma, Xiujuan
- 244-252 Potential links by neighbor communities
by Xie, Zheng & Dong, Enming & Li, Jianping & Kong, Dexing & Wu, Ning
- 253-259 Phase-locking transition of Josephson coupled Bose–Einstein condensates in wood-pile geometry
by Kopeć, T.K. & Kwiecień, J.T.
- 260-271 Reaching consensus on rumors
by Merlone, U. & Radi, D.
- 272-280 Thermodynamic approach to vortex production and diffusion in inhomogeneous superfluid turbulence
by Saluto, L. & Jou, D. & Mongiovì, M.S.
- 281-286 Are power-law distributions an equilibrium distribution or a stationary nonequilibrium distribution?
by Guo, Ran & Du, Jiulin
- 287-297 Power-law in pedestrian crossing flow under the interference of vehicles at an un-signalized midblock crosswalk
by Xin, Xiuying & Jia, Ning & Zheng, Liang & Ma, Shoufeng
- 298-306 On the theory of rheological properties of bimodal magnetic fluids
by Chirikov, Dmitry & Iskakova, Larisa & Zubarev, Andrey & Radionov, Alexander
- 307-319 Multiphase flow modeling of spinodal decomposition based on the cascaded lattice Boltzmann method
by Leclaire, Sébastien & Pellerin, Nicolas & Reggio, Marcelo & Trépanier, Jean-Yves
2014, Volume 405, Issue C
- 1-9 Percolation modeling of self-damaging of composite materials
by Domanskyi, Sergii & Privman, Vladimir
- 10-16 Time delay induces oscillatory coherence in intracellular calcium oscillation system
by Duan, Wei-Long
- 17-24 The control gain region for synchronization in non-diffusively coupled complex networks
by Gequn, Liu & Wenhui, Li & Huijie, Yang & Knowles, Gareth
- 25-34 Delay-induced synchronization transitions in modular scale-free neuronal networks with hybrid electrical and chemical synapses
by Yu, Haitao & Wang, Jiang & Liu, Chen & Deng, Bin & Wei, Xile
- 35-51 A study on modeling the dynamics of statistically dependent returns
by Davari-Ardakani, Hamed & Aminnayeri, Majid & Seifi, Abbas
- 52-62 The effect of exclusion on nonlinear reaction–diffusion system in inhomogeneous media
by Bagarti, Trilochan & Roy, Anupam & Kundu, K. & Dev, B.N.
- 63-69 A parametric, information-theory model for predictions in time series
by Martín, M.T. & Plastino, A. & Vampa, V. & Judge, G.
- 70-79 Detrended minimum-variance hedge ratio: A new method for hedge ratio at different time scales
by Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi & He, Ling-Yun & Chen, Shou
- 80-84 Control of the socio-economic systems using herding interactions
by Kononovicius, A. & Gontis, V.
- 85-91 Detecting overlapping communities in networks using the maximal sub-graph and the clustering coefficient
by Cui, Yaozu & Wang, Xingyuan & Li, Junqiu
- 92-103 Collective behavior and the identification of phases in bicycle pelotons
by Trenchard, Hugh & Richardson, Ashlin & Ratamero, Erick & Perc, Matjaž
- 104-113 Fokker–Planck type equations associated with fractional Brownian motion controlled by infinitely divisible processes
by Gajda, Janusz & Wyłomańska, Agnieszka
- 114-127 Network congestion analysis of gravity generated models
by Maniadakis, Dimitris & Varoutas, Dimitris
- 128-139 Nonlinear dynamics of autonomous vehicles with limits on acceleration
by Davis, L.C.
- 140-150 Urban signalised intersections: Impact of vehicle heterogeneity and driver type on cross-traffic manoeuvres
by Deo, Puspita & Ruskin, Heather J.
- 151-158 Topology of whole-brain functional MRI networks: Improving the truncated scale-free model
by Ruiz Vargas, E. & Mitchell, D.G.V. & Greening, S.G. & Wahl, L.M.
- 159-170 SICR rumor spreading model in complex networks: Counterattack and self-resistance
by Zan, Yongli & Wu, Jianliang & Li, Ping & Yu, Qinglin
- 171-180 Which is the better forecasting model? A comparison between HAR-RV and multifractality volatility
by Ma, Feng & Wei, Yu & Huang, Dengshi & Chen, Yixiang
- 181-192 Scaling of production data obtained from Random Walk Particle Tracking simulations in highly fractured porous media
by Stalgorova, Ekaterina & Babadagli, Tayfun
- 193-202 Multifractal analyses of daily rainfall time series in Pearl River basin of China
by Yu, Zu-Guo & Leung, Yee & Chen, Yongqin David & Zhang, Qiang & Anh, Vo & Zhou, Yu
- 203-215 Network centrality measures and systemic risk: An application to the Turkish financial crisis
by Kuzubaş, Tolga Umut & Ömercikoğlu, Inci & Saltoğlu, Burak
- 216-225 The global financial crisis: Is there any contagion between real estate and equity markets?
by Hui, Eddie Chi-man & Chan, Ka Kwan Kevin
- 226-234 Incorporating profile information in community detection for online social networks
by Fan, W. & Yeung, K.H.
- 235-244 Testing the weak-form efficiency of the WTI crude oil futures market
by Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Xie, Wen-Jie & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 245-251 Theory of dipolaron solutions
by Bolmatov, Dima & Bastrukov, S. & Lai, P.-Y. & Molodtsova, I.
- 252-259 Persistence intervals of fractals
by Máté, Gabriell & Heermann, Dieter W.
- 260-266 Quantum correlations from classically correlated states
by Bellomo, G. & Majtey, A.P. & Plastino, A.R. & Plastino, A.
- 267-277 Tunable path centrality: Quantifying the importance of paths in networks
by Pu, Cun-Lai & Cui, Wei & Yang, Jian
- 278-288 Common patterns of energy flow and biomass distribution on weighted food webs
by Zhang, Jiang & Feng, Yuanjing
- 289-302 Stochastic volatility models at ρ=±1 as second class constrained Hamiltonian systems
by Contreras G., Mauricio
- 303-315 Dynamic analysis of traffic time series at different temporal scales: A complex networks approach
by Tang, Jinjun & Wang, Yinhai & Wang, Hua & Zhang, Shen & Liu, Fang
- 316-325 Comparison of intersecting pedestrian flows based on experiments
by Zhang, J. & Seyfried, A.
- 326-331 Superstatistical fluctuations in time series of leverage returns
by Katz, Y.A. & Tian, L.
- 332-337 A simple stochastic cellular automaton for synchronized traffic flow
by Chmura, Thorsten & Herz, Benedikt & Knorr, Florian & Pitz, Thomas & Schreckenberg, Michael
- 338-351 Message survival and decision dynamics in a class of reactive complex systems subject to external fields
by Rodriguez Lucatero, C. & Schaum, A. & Alarcon Ramos, L. & Bernal-Jaquez, R.
- 352-359 Crossover effects in dilute magnetic materials by finite-time dynamics method
by Xiong, Wanjie & Xu, Chudong & Guo, Zizheng & Liu, Xiaoxian
- 360-379 A Bohr-type model of a composite particle using gravity as the attractive force
by Vayenas, C.G. & Souentie, S. & Fokas, A.
- 380-391 Simulation of emotional contagion using modified SIR model: A cellular automaton approach
by Fu, Libi & Song, Weiguo & Lv, Wei & Lo, Siuming
2014, Volume 404, Issue C
- 1-7 Mechanism of complicated volume deformation in polymers and its fractional time-based description
by Yin, Deshun & Meng, Ruifan & Duan, Xiaomeng & Li, Yanqing
- 8-15 Regression model-based predictions of diel, diurnal and nocturnal dissolved oxygen dynamics after wavelet denoising of noisy time series
by Evrendilek, F. & Karakaya, N.
- 16-25 Effects of intelligent control mechanism on multiple-vehicle collision under emergency
by Li, Zhipeng & Chen, Lizhu
- 26-33 The pricing of credit default swaps under a generalized mixed fractional Brownian motion
by He, Xinjiang & Chen, Wenting
- 34-46 An entropic analysis of approximate quantum error correction
by Cafaro, Carlo & van Loock, Peter
- 47-55 Identifying influential spreaders by weighted LeaderRank
by Li, Qian & Zhou, Tao & Lü, Linyuan & Chen, Duanbing
- 56-64 Time varying moments, regime switch, and crisis warning: The birth–death process with changing transition probability
by Tang, Yinan & Chen, Ping
- 65-78 Diffusion in an elastic medium: A model for macromolecule transport across the nuclear pore complex
by Chakrabarti, Rajarshi & Debnath, Ananya & Sebastian, K.L.
- 79-91 Predicting trend reversals using market instantaneous state
by Bury, Thomas
- 92-105 Algebraic connectivity of interdependent networks
by Martín-Hernández, J. & Wang, H. & Van Mieghem, P. & D’Agostino, G.
- 106-117 A fast and accurate implementation of tunable algorithms used for generation of fractal-like aggregate models
by Skorupski, Krzysztof & Mroczka, Janusz & Wriedt, Thomas & Riefler, Norbert
- 118-125 Network reconstruction by linear dynamics
by Li, Suhong & Li, Fan & Liu, Weiqing & Zhan, Meng
- 126-141 Approaching dissipative sandpile behavior from a statistical point of view
by Saiz, Andrés
- 142-149 Model for Twitter dynamics: Public attention and time series of tweeting
by Ko, J. & Kwon, H.W. & Kim, H.S. & Lee, K. & Choi, M.Y.
- 150-157 Phase diagram and thermodynamic and dynamic anomalies in a pure repulsive model
by Bertolazzo, Andressa A. & Barbosa, Marcia C.
- 158-170 Localization properties of one-dimensional speckle potentials in a box
by Giacomelli, J.
- 171-179 Multiple-vehicle collision induced by lane changing in traffic flow
by Nagatani, Takashi & Yonekura, Shoichi
- 180-191 Complex dynamics in a singular Leslie–Gower predator–prey bioeconomic model with time delay and stochastic fluctuations
by Zhang, Yue & Zhang, Qingling & Yan, Xing-Gang
- 192-199 Rotational temperature measurements in molecular plasmas using nonadditive Tsallis statistics
by Reis, J.L. & Amorim, J. & Pino, A. Dal
- 200-216 Comparison of boundary slip for two variants of immersed boundary method in lattice Boltzmann framework
by Farnoush, Somayeh & Manzari, Mehrdad T.
- 217-223 The multi-compensation temperatures for the four-sublattice Heisenberg ferrimagnetic system
by Mert, Gülistan
- 224-233 The role of information in a two-traders market
by Bagarello, F. & Haven, E.
- 234-241 Thermal properties of a DNA denaturation with solvent interaction
by Macedo, D.X. & Guedes, I. & Albuquerque, E.L.
- 242-270 Application of Non-Equilibrium Thermo Field Dynamics to quantum teleportation under the environment
by Kitajima, S. & Arimitsu, T. & Obinata, M. & Yoshida, K.
- 271-278 Non-universality of the absorbing-state phase-transition in a linear chain with power-law diluted long-range connections
by da Silva, M.B. & Da Silva, P.C. & Macedo-Filho, A. & Lyra, M.L. & Serva, M. & Albuquerque, E.L. & Fulco, U.L.
- 279-284 A theoretical characterization of scaling properties in a bouncing ball system
by Leonel, Edson D. & Livorati, Andé L.P. & Cespedes, André M.
- 285-290 Percolation of interacting classical dimers on the square lattice
by Li, Yang & Wu, Dayan & Huang, Xianshan & Ding, Chengxiang
- 291-295 Characterizing vertex-degree sequences in scale-free networks
by Xiao, Wenjun & Liu, Yanxia & Chen, Guanrong
- 296-301 Black–Scholes–Schrödinger–Zipf–Mandelbrot model framework for improving a study of the coauthor core score
by Rotundo, Giulia
- 302-314 On the entropy for unstable fermionic and bosonic states
by Civitarese, O. & Gadella, M.
- 315-322 The hydrogen bonding dynamics and cooperative interactions in aqueous N,N-dimethyl formamide solution studied by dielectric relaxation spectroscopy
by Feng, Wang & Jia, Guo-zhu
- 323-331 WDEM: Weighted dynamics and evolution models for energy-constrained wireless sensor networks
by Jiang, Nan
- 332-340 Multidimensional aspects of nonlinear electromagnetic solitary pulses
by Bonatto, A. & Nunes, R.P. & Bonatto, C. & Pakter, R. & Lopes, S.R. & Rizzato, F.B.
- 341-358 Correlation of automorphism group size and topological properties with program-size complexity evaluations of graphs and complex networks
by Zenil, Hector & Soler-Toscano, Fernando & Dingle, Kamaludin & Louis, Ard A.
- 359-367 Quantifying randomness in protein–protein interaction networks of different species: A random matrix approach
by Agrawal, Ankit & Sarkar, Camellia & Dwivedi, Sanjiv K. & Dhasmana, Nitesh & Jalan, Sarika
2014, Volume 403, Issue C
- 1-12 A visibility graph averaging aggregation operator
by Chen, Shiyu & Hu, Yong & Mahadevan, Sankaran & Deng, Yong
- 13-20 Deriving partition functions and entropic functionals from thermodynamics
by Plastino, A. & Curado, E.M.F. & Nobre, F.D.
- 21-28 A graphical representation of protein based on a novel iterated function system
by Ma, Tingting & Liu, Yuxin & Dai, Qi & Yao, Yuhua & He, Ping-an
- 29-34 Competition between Kirkendall and Frenkel effects during multicomponent interdiffusion process
by Wierzba, Bartek
- 35-44 Multiscale multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis of financial time series
by Shi, Wenbin & Shang, Pengjian & Wang, Jing & Lin, Aijing
- 45-53 Comparisons of complex network based models and direct current power flow model to analyze power grid vulnerability under intentional attacks
by Ouyang, Min & Zhao, Lijing & Pan, Zhezhe & Hong, Liu
- 54-64 Entanglement of a 2-qubit system coupled to a bath of quantum spin glass
by Koh, C.Y. & Kwek, L.C.
- 65-70 City traffic jam relief by stochastic resonance
by Castillo, F. & Toledo, B.A. & Muñoz, V. & Rogan, J. & Zarama, R. & Kiwi, M. & Valdivia, J.A.
- 71-84 Novel heuristic density-based method for community detection in networks
by Gong, Maoguo & Liu, Jie & Ma, Lijia & Cai, Qing & Jiao, Licheng
- 85-93 Steady-state traffic flow on a ring road with up- and down-slopes
by Wu, Chun-Xiu & Zhang, Peng & Wong, S.C. & Choi, Keechoo
- 94-99 Nucleation in Ising ferromagnet by a field spatially spreading in time
by Acharyya, Muktish
- 100-109 Pattern formation of an epidemic model with time delay
by Li, Jing & Sun, Gui-Quan & Jin, Zhen
- 110-119 Driving behavior and control in traffic system with two kinds of signals
by Nagatani, Takashi & Hino, Yuki
- 120-129 International transmission of shocks and fragility of a bank network
by Feng, Xiaobing & Jo, Woo Seong & Kim, Beom Jun
- 130-147 Ranking the spreading ability of nodes in complex networks based on local structure
by Gao, Shuai & Ma, Jun & Chen, Zhumin & Wang, Guanghui & Xing, Changming
- 148-154 Emergent quantum mechanics of finances
by Nastasiuk, Vadim A.
- 155-164 A coupled lattice Boltzmann model for simulating reactive transport in CO2 injection
by Tian, Zhiwei & Xing, Huilin & Tan, Yunliang & Gao, Jinfang
- 165-176 Admissible L2 consensus for singular time-delayed swarm systems with external disturbances
by Xi, Jianxiang & Yao, Zhicheng & Wang, Zhong & Liu, Guangbin & Zhong, Yisheng
- 177-188 Communication scheme based on evolutionary spatial 2×2 games
by Ziaukas, Pranas & Ragulskis, Tautvydas & Ragulskis, Minvydas
- 189-194 Non-perturbative hydrodynamic limits: A case study
by Karlin, I.V. & Chikatamarla, S.S. & Kooshkbaghi, M.
- 195-205 Pilot wave approach to the NRT nonlinear Schrödinger equation
by Pennini, F. & Plastino, A.R. & Plastino, A.
- 206-216 Diagnostic spectroscopic and computer-aided evaluation of malignancy from UV/VIS spectra of clear pleural effusions
by Jevtić, Dubravka R. & Avramov Ivić, Milka L. & Reljin, Irini S. & Reljin, Branimir D. & Plavec, Goran I. & Petrović, Slobodan D. & Mijin, Dušan Ž.
- 217-226 Order formation processes of complex systems including different parity order parameters
by Hashizume, Yoichiro & Suzuki, Masuo & Okamura, Soichiro
- 227-243 To lag or not to lag? How to compare indices of stock markets that operate on different times
by Sandoval, Leonidas
- 244-251 Escape rate for the power-law distribution in low-to-intermediate damping
by Zhou, Yanjun & Du, Jiulin
- 252-264 Multifractality of sectoral price indices: Hurst signature analysis of Cantillon effects in disequilibrium factor markets
by Mulligan, Robert F.
- 265-275 The influence of air on period doubling motion in vertically vibrated grains beds
by Han, Hong & Jiang, Ze Hui & Zhang, Rui & Lyu, Jing
- 276-283 Evolution based on chromosome affinity from a network perspective
by Monteiro, R.L.S. & Fontoura, J.R.A. & Carneiro, T.K.G. & Moret, M.A. & Pereira, H.B.B.
- 284-292 Comprehensive consideration of strategy updating promotes cooperation in the prisoner’s dilemma game
by Li, Ya & Lan, Xin & Deng, Xinyang & Sadiq, Rehan & Deng, Yong
- 293-307 Dynamics of mergers, bifurcation and chaos: A new framework
by Gangopadhyay, Partha
2014, Volume 402, Issue C
- 1-7 Adaptive routing strategy on networks of mobile nodes
by Yang, Han-Xin & Tang, Ming
- 8-13 Evidence of determinism for intermittent convective transport in turbulence processes
by Galuzio, P.P. & Lopes, S.R. & dos Santos Lima, G.Z. & Viana, R.L. & Benkadda, M.S.
- 14-29 Thermodynamical properties of the mixed spin transverse Ising model with four-spin interactions
by Ghliyem, M. & Benayad, N. & Azhari, M.
- 30-40 Hierarchical socioeconomic fractality: The rich, the poor, and the middle-class
by Eliazar, Iddo & Cohen, Morrel H.
- 41-48 Electric vehicle’s electricity consumption on a road with different slope
by Yang, S.C. & Li, M. & Lin, Y. & Tang, T.Q.
- 49-57 The effect of zealots on the rate of consensus achievement in complex networks
by Kashisaz, Hadi & Hosseini, S. Samira & Darooneh, Amir H.
- 58-75 The fine structure of volatility feedback II: Overnight and intra-day effects
by Blanc, Pierre & Chicheportiche, Rémy & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe
- 76-83 The relationship between randomness and power-law distributed move lengths in random walk algorithms
by Sakiyama, Tomoko & Gunji, Yukio-Pegio
- 84-92 Multifractal cross-correlation spectra analysis on Chinese stock markets
by Zhao, Xiaojun & Shang, Pengjian & Shi, Wenbin
- 93-103 Modeling a controversy in the press: The case of abnormal bee deaths
by Delanoë, Alexandre & Galam, Serge
- 104-118 Spatiotemporal chaos in mixed linear–nonlinear coupled logistic map lattice
by Zhang, Ying-Qian & Wang, Xing-Yuan
- 119-133 An extended floor field model based on regular hexagonal cells for pedestrian simulation
by Leng, Biao & Wang, Jianyuan & Zhao, Wenyuan & Xiong, Zhang
- 134-140 Ceiling effect of online user interests for the movies
by Ni, Jing & Zhang, Yi-Lu & Hu, Zhao-Long & Song, Wen-Jun & Hou, Lei & Guo, Qiang & Liu, Jian-Guo
- 141-149 Individual behavior and social wealth in the spatial public goods game
by Teng, Xian & Yan, Shu & Tang, Shaoting & Pei, Sen & Li, Weihua & Zheng, Zhiming
- 150-168 Mixed convection of copper–water nanofluid in a shallow inclined lid driven cavity using the lattice Boltzmann method
by Karimipour, Arash & Hemmat Esfe, Mohammad & Safaei, Mohammad Reza & Toghraie Semiromi, Davood & Jafari, Saeed & Kazi, S.N.
- 169-179 The impact of the topology on cascading failures in a power grid model
by Koç, Yakup & Warnier, Martijn & Mieghem, Piet Van & Kooij, Robert E. & Brazier, Frances M.T.
- 180-185 Network skeleton for synchronization: Identifying redundant connections
by Zhang, Cheng-Jun & Zeng, An
- 186-197 A parallel Monte Carlo method for population balance modeling of particulate processes using bookkeeping strategy
by Wei, Jianming
- 198-208 Birth and death master equation for the evolution of complex networks
by Alvarez-Martínez, R. & Cocho, G. & Rodríguez, R.F. & Martínez-Mekler, G.
- 209-215 Deviations from reversible dynamics in a qubit–oscillator system coupled to a very small environment
by Vidiella-Barranco, A.
- 216-223 Optical properties of Sulfur doped InP single crystals
by El-Nahass, M.M. & Youssef, S.B. & Ali, H.A.M.
- 224-235 Non-Markovian stochastic evolution equations
by Costanza, G.