Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only. Journal offers the option of making the article available online on Science direct for a fee of $3,000
Editor: Editor: Editor: Editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
2015, Volume 437, Issue C
- 333-350 Exact traveling wave solutions of the van der Waals normal form for fluidized granular matter
by Abourabia, A.M. & Morad, A.M.
- 351-366 Time-singularity multifractal spectrum distribution based on detrended fluctuation analysis
by Xiong, Gang & Yu, Wenxian & Zhang, Shuning
- 367-374 Dynamics and avalanches in a system exhibiting granular collapse
by Sánchez, R. & Huerta, A.
- 375-381 Magnetic properties of the double perovskite Ba2NiUO6
by Arejdal, M. & Bahmad, L. & Abbassi, A. & Benyoussef, A.
- 382-395 Analysis of a general SIS model with infective vectors on the complex networks
by Juang, Jonq & Liang, Yu-Hao
- 396-404 Migdal–Kadanoff solution of the mixed spin-1 and spin-3/2 Blume–Capel model with different single-ion anisotropies
by Madani, Mohamed & Gaye, Abou & El Bouziani, Mohamed & Alrajhi, Abdelhameed
- 405-407 The validity of the third law of thermodynamics for the Rényi and homogeneous entropies
by Bagci, G. Baris
- 408-417 Word population analysis and other evidences indicate that Shiji was amended by Liu Xiang
by Chi, Ting-Ting & Wang, Shih-Chieh & Hu, Chin-Kun
- 418-429 Bifurcation analysis of a speed gradient continuum traffic flow model
by Ai, Wen-Huan & Shi, Zhong-Ke & Liu, Da-Wei
- 430-436 Dynamic phase diagrams of a ferrimagnetic mixed spin (1/2, 1) Ising system within the path probability method
by Ertaş, Mehmet & Keskin, Mustafa
- 437-441 Vertex-degree sequences in complex networks: New characteristics and applications
by Xiao, Wenjun & Lin, Longxin & Chen, Guanrong
- 442-456 Autonomous oscillation in supramolecular assemblies: Role of free energy landscape and fluctuations
by Sereda, Yuriy V. & Ortoleva, Peter J.
- 457-470 Growth and inequality
by Eliazar, Iddo
- 471-478 Relation between the usual and the entanglement temperature, in a simple quantum system
by Romanelli, Alejandro & Donangelo, Raul & Vallejo, Andrés
2015, Volume 436, Issue C
- 1-13 Study of heterogeneity loss in upscaling of geological maps by introducing a cluster-based heterogeneity number
by Ganjeh-Ghazvini, Mostafa & Masihi, Mohsen & Baghalha, Morteza
- 14-24 Roles of capital flow on the stability of a market system
by Li, Jiang-Cheng & Tang, Nian-Sheng & Mei, Dong-Cheng & Xu, Deng-Ke
- 25-35 Extreme values in the Chinese and American stock markets based on detrended fluctuation analysis
by Cao, Guangxi & Zhang, Minjia
- 36-44 Punctuated equilibrium dynamics in human communications
by Peng, Dan & Han, Xiao-Pu & Wei, Zong-Wen & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 45-61 A multi-grid model for pedestrian evacuation in a room without visibility
by Cao, Shuchao & Song, Weiguo & Lv, Wei & Fang, Zhiming
- 62-86 Dependence and risk assessment for oil prices and exchange rate portfolios: A wavelet based approach
by Aloui, Chaker & Jammazi, Rania
- 87-97 Emergence and spread of extremist opinions
by Fan, Kangqi & Pedrycz, Witold
- 98-102 Effect of degree correlation on exact controllability of multiplex networks
by Nie, Sen & Wang, Xuwen & Wang, Binghong
- 103-109 A novel car following model considering average speed of preceding vehicles group
by Sun, Dihua & Kang, Yirong & Yang, Shuhong
- 110-125 Environment degradation, economic growth and energy consumption nexus: A wavelet-windowed cross correlation approach
by Jammazi, Rania & Aloui, Chaker
- 126-134 Stochastic dynamics of coupled active particles in an overdamped limit
by Ann, Minjung & Lee, Kong-Ju-Bock & Park, Pyeong Jun
- 135-146 With string model to time series forecasting
by Pinčák, Richard & Bartoš, Erik
- 147-158 Time-varying long term memory in the European Union stock markets
by Sensoy, Ahmet & Tabak, Benjamin M.
- 159-169 Complex motion induced by elevator choice in peak traffic
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 170-179 Vibrational resonance in adaptive small-world neuronal networks with spike-timing-dependent plasticity
by Yu, Haitao & Guo, Xinmeng & Wang, Jiang & Deng, Bin & Wei, Xile
- 180-187 The study on variation of influential regions in China from a perspective of asymmetry economic information flow
by Yang, Chunxia & Tang, Minxuan & Cao, Yongjian & Chen, Yanhua & Deng, Qiangqiang
- 188-199 Prediction in complex systems: The case of the international trade network
by Vidmer, Alexandre & Zeng, An & Medo, Matúš & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 200-215 Kinetics of nucleation with decreasing rate of growth
by Kurasov, Victor
- 216-223 Predicting missing links via correlation between nodes
by Liao, Hao & Zeng, An & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 224-235 Which stocks are profitable? A network method to investigate the effects of network structure on stock returns
by Chen, Kun & Luo, Peng & Sun, Bianxia & Wang, Huaiqing
- 236-245 Improve the algorithmic performance of collaborative filtering by using the interevent time distribution of human behaviors
by Jia, Chun-Xiao & Liu, Run-Ran
- 246-255 A thermodynamic approach to the ‘mitosis/apoptosis’ ratio in cancer
by Lucia, Umberto & Ponzetto, Antonio & Deisboeck, Thomas S.
- 256-271 Modeling cascading failures with the crisis of trust in social networks
by Yi, Chengqi & Bao, Yuanyuan & Jiang, Jingchi & Xue, Yibo
- 272-285 Network topology inference from infection statistics
by Tomovski, Igor & Kocarev, Ljupčo
- 286-292 Investigation on polymer solar cells by using calcium as an Electron Transportation Layer
by Liu, Guilin & Guo, Ying & Yan, Huimin & Zhu, Bingjie & Li, Guohua
- 293-300 Spatiotemporal recurrences of sandpile avalanches
by Tarun, Anjali B. & Paguirigan, Antonino A. & Batac, Rene C.
- 301-310 Dark energy models through nonextensive Tsallis’ statistics
by Barboza, Edésio M. & Nunes, Rafael da C. & Abreu, Everton M.C. & Ananias Neto, Jorge
- 311-320 Exergetic sustainability evaluation of irreversible Carnot refrigerator
by Açıkkalp, Emin
- 321-326 Simple method for inference in inverse Ising problem using full data
by Kiwata, Hirohito
- 327-337 Imitating winner or sympathizing loser? Quadratic effects on cooperative behavior in prisoners’ dilemma games
by Lu, Peng
- 338-350 A wavelet based approach to measure and manage contagion at different time scales
by Berger, Theo
- 351-358 Learn good from bad: Effects of good and bad neighbors in spatial prisoners’ dilemma games
by Lu, Peng
- 359-376 The study of RMB exchange rate complex networks based on fluctuation mode
by Yao, Can-Zhong & Lin, Ji-Nan & Zheng, Xu-Zhou & Liu, Xiao-Feng
- 377-386 Looping dynamics of a flexible chain with internal friction at different degrees of compactness
by Samanta, Nairhita & Chakrabarti, Rajarshi
- 387-398 Estimation of connectivity measures in gappy time series
by Papadopoulos, G. & Kugiumtzis, D.
- 399-404 On a connection between a class of q-deformed algebras and the Hausdorff derivative in a medium with fractal metric
by Weberszpil, J. & Lazo, Matheus Jatkoske & Helayël-Neto, J.A.
- 405-417 Crystallization and tile separation in the multi-agent systems
by Collet, Jacques Henri & Fanchon, Jean
- 418-429 The detection of cheating in multiple choice examinations
by Richmond, Peter & Roehner, Bertrand M.
- 430-442 Multiobjective biogeography based optimization algorithm with decomposition for community detection in dynamic networks
by Zhou, Xu & Liu, Yanheng & Li, Bin & Sun, Geng
- 443-461 Interests diffusion in social networks
by D’Agostino, Gregorio & D’Antonio, Fulvio & De Nicola, Antonio & Tucci, Salvatore
- 462-481 An effective trust-based recommendation method using a novel graph clustering algorithm
by Moradi, Parham & Ahmadian, Sajad & Akhlaghian, Fardin
- 482-491 Coupled effects of local movement and global interaction on contagion
by Zhong, Li-Xin & Xu, Wen-Juan & Chen, Rong-Da & Qiu, Tian & Shi, Yong-Dong & Zhong, Chen-Yang
- 492-498 A random geometric graph built on a time-varying Riemannian manifold
by Xie, Zheng & Zhu, Jiang & Kong, Dexing & Li, Jianping
- 499-508 Context dependent preferential attachment model for complex networks
by Pandey, Pradumn Kumar & Adhikari, Bibhas
- 509-518 Mixed spin-1/2 and spin-1 Ising ferromagnets on a triangular lattice
by Žukovič, M. & Bobák, A.
- 519-524 Transit probability of biomolecule in nonlinear membranal channel
by Zhou, Yanjun & Yin, Cangtao
- 525-537 The scaling properties of stock markets based on modified multiscale multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis
by Lin, Aijing & Ma, Hui & Shang, Pengjian
- 538-546 Joint modeling of thermal creep and radiation damage interaction with gas permeability and release dynamics: The role of percolation
by Ovaska, M. & Alava, M.J.
- 547-557 Asymptotic behavior for a version of directed percolation on the honeycomb lattice
by Chang, Shu-Chiuan & Chen, Lung-Chi
- 558-564 Random sequential adsorption of straight rigid rods on a simple cubic lattice
by García, G.D. & Sanchez-Varretti, F.O. & Centres, P.M. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J.
- 565-571 Asymmetric optimal-velocity car-following model
by Xu, Xihua & Pang, John & Monterola, Christopher
- 572-581 MaxEnt, second variation, and generalized statistics
by Plastino, A. & Rocca, M.C.
- 582-595 Hierarchical sequencing of online social graphs
by Andjelković, Miroslav & Tadić, Bosiljka & Maletić, Slobodan & Rajković, Milan
- 596-603 Multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis of coding and non-coding DNA sequences through chaos-game representation
by Pal, Mayukha & Satish, B. & Srinivas, K. & Rao, P. Madhusudana & Manimaran, P.
- 604-628 Thermodynamically induced particle transport: Order-by-induction and entropic trapping at the nano-scale
by Patitsas, S.N.
- 629-636 Ranking online quality and reputation via the user activity
by Liu, Xiao-Lu & Guo, Qiang & Hou, Lei & Cheng, Can & Liu, Jian-Guo
- 637-645 Almost decouplability of any directed weighted network topology
by Cai, Ning & Cao, Jun-Wei & Khan, M. Junaid
- 646-657 Complex networks modeled on the Sierpinski gasket
by Le, Anbo & Gao, Fei & Xi, Lifeng & Yin, Shuhua
- 658-664 Predicting online ratings based on the opinion spreading process
by He, Xing-Sheng & Zhou, Ming-Yang & Zhuo, Zhao & Fu, Zhong-Qian & Liu, Jian-Guo
- 665-677 Community detection using local neighborhood in complex networks
by Eustace, Justine & Wang, Xingyuan & Cui, Yaozu
- 678-685 On the kinetics that moves Myosin V
by Maes, Christian & O’Kelly de Galway, Winny
- 686-693 Beyond the modulational approximation in the wave triplet interaction
by Iorra, P. & Marini, S. & Peter, E. & Pakter, R. & Rizzato, F.B.
- 694-706 Evolutionary Minority Game with searching behavior
by Zhang, Wei & Sun, Yuxin & Feng, Xu & Xiong, Xiong
- 707-715 Opinion formation driven by PageRank node influence on directed networks
by Eom, Young-Ho & Shepelyansky, Dima L.
- 716-728 Large deviation estimates involving deformed exponential functions
by Naudts, Jan & Suyari, Hiroki
- 729-738 Traffic behavior of mixed traffic flow with two kinds of different self-stabilizing control vehicles
by Li, Zhipeng & Li, Wenzhong & Xu, Shangzhi & Qian, Yeqing & Sun, Jian
- 739-747 A new method for derivation of statistical weight of the Gentile Statistics
by Selvi, Sevilay & Uncu, Haydar
- 748-755 Research on urban public traffic network with multi-weights based on single bus transfer junction
by An, Xin-lei & Zhang, Li & Zhang, Jian-gang
- 756-766 Sovereign public debt crisis in Europe. A network analysis
by Matesanz, David & Ortega, Guillermo J.
- 767-780 CenLP: A centrality-based label propagation algorithm for community detection in networks
by Sun, Heli & Liu, Jiao & Huang, Jianbin & Wang, Guangtao & Yang, Zhou & Song, Qinbao & Jia, Xiaolin
- 781-787 Uniqueness of consensus functions for time-delayed swarm systems with time-varying topologies
by Wu, Jinying & Xi, Jianxiang & Yang, Xiaogang & Liu, Guangbin
- 788-797 Thermodynamic modeling and performance analysis of the variable-temperature heat reservoir absorption heat pump cycle
by Qin, Xiaoyong & Chen, Lingen & Ge, Yanlin & Sun, Fengrui
- 798-805 Social optimality in quantum Bayesian games
by Iqbal, Azhar & Chappell, James M. & Abbott, Derek
- 806-813 Agent-based model for rural–urban migration: A dynamic consideration
by Cai, Ning & Ma, Hai-Ying & Khan, M. Junaid
- 814-820 Lattice bosons in a quasi-disordered environment: The effects of a superlattice potential on single particle and many particle properties
by Ramakumar, R. & Das, A.N. & Sil, S.
- 821-832 On the use of the Pareto ArcTan distribution for describing city size in Australia and New Zealand
by Gómez-Déniz, Emilio & Calderín-Ojeda, Enrique
- 833-845 Improving detection of influential nodes in complex networks
by Sheikhahmadi, Amir & Nematbakhsh, Mohammad Ali & Shokrollahi, Arman
- 846-855 Temporal patterns of emergency calls of a metropolitan city in China
by Wang, Wenjun & Yuan, Ning & Pan, Lin & Jiao, Pengfei & Dai, Weidi & Xue, Guixiang & Liu, Dong
- 856-864 Dressed ion-acoustic soliton in a plasma with electrons featuring Tsallis distribution
by Amour, Rabia & Ait Gougam, Leila & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 865-877 Interconnectedness and interdependencies of critical infrastructures in the US economy: Implications for resilience
by Chopra, Shauhrat S. & Khanna, Vikas
- 878-896 Discovering natural communities in networks
by Li, Angsheng & Li, Jiankou & Pan, Yicheng
- 897-908 Effects of triad formations stimulated by intermediaries on network topology
by Ikeda, Nobutoshi
- 909-915 A symmetry break in energy distribution and a biased random walk behavior causing unlimited diffusion in a two dimensional mapping
by Oliveira, Diego F.M. & Roberto Silva, Mario & Leonel, Edson D.
- 916-924 Impact of informal networks on opinion dynamics in hierarchically formal organization
by Song, Xiao & Shi, Wen & Ma, Yaofei & Yang, Chen
- 925-932 New classes of Lorenz curves by maximizing Tsallis entropy under mean and Gini equality and inequality constraints
by Preda, Vasile & Dedu, Silvia & Gheorghe, Carmen
- 933-942 An agent-based interaction model for Chinese personal income distribution
by Zou, Yijiang & Deng, Weibing & Li, Wei & Cai, Xu
- 943-951 Scaling properties for a family of discontinuous mappings
by Méndez-Bermúdez, J.A. & de Oliveira, Juliano A. & Aguilar-Sánchez, R. & Leonel, Edson D.
- 952-959 Influence of the traffic interruption probability on traffic stability in lattice model for two-lane freeway
by Peng, Guanghan & Liu, Changqing & Tuo, Manxian
2015, Volume 435, Issue C
- 1-14 Long-range intercellular Ca2+ wave patterns
by Tabi, C.B. & Maïna, I. & Mohamadou, A. & Ekobena, H.P.F. & Kofané, T.C.
- 15-21 Electronic transport in disordered chains with saturable nonlinearity
by dos Santos, J.L.L. & Nguyen, Ba Phi & de Moura, F.A.B.F.
- 22-27 The role of curvature in entanglement
by Buck, Gregory
- 28-35 Dispersion relation of longitudinal waves in liquid He-4 in the framework of quantum macroscopic equations derived from Bohm’s potential
by Molinari, Vincenzo & Mostacci, Domiziano
- 36-43 Activity of a social dynamics model
by Reia, Sandro M. & Neves, Ubiraci P.C.
- 44-50 Alternative way to characterize a q-Gaussian distribution by a robust heavy tail measurement
by de Santa Helena, E.L. & Nascimento, C.M. & Gerhardt, G.J.L.
- 51-65 A topological theorem and correlations, within the context of stochastic evolution
by Costanza, E.F. & Costanza, G.
- 66-79 Random variable transformation for generalized stochastic radiative transfer in finite participating slab media
by El-Wakil, S.A. & Sallah, M. & El-Hanbaly, A.M.
- 80-88 Effect of network size on robustness of interconnected networks under targeted attack
by Zhang, Wenping & Xia, Yongxiang & Ouyang, Bo & Jiang, Lurong
- 89-94 Universal laws of human society’s income distribution
by Tao, Yong
- 95-110 Quasi-Bell states in a strongly coupled qubit–oscillator system and their delocalization in the phase space
by Chakrabarti, R. & Jenisha, B. Virgin
- 111-119 Firing patterns in a random network cellular automata model of the brain
by Acedo, L. & Lamprianidou, E. & Moraño, J.-A. & Villanueva-Oller, J. & Villanueva, R.-J.
- 120-138 How much inequality in income is fair? A microeconomic game theoretic perspective
by Venkatasubramanian, Venkat & Luo, Yu & Sethuraman, Jay
2015, Volume 434, Issue C
- 1-12 Shareholding relationships in the Euro Area banking market: A network perspective
by Pecora, Nicolò & Spelta, Alessandro
- 13-24 Identifying the multiscale impacts of crude oil price shocks on the stock market in China at the sector level
by Huang, Shupei & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Huang, Xuan
- 25-35 SIR model on a dynamical network and the endemic state of an infectious disease
by Dottori, M. & Fabricius, G.
- 36-51 On the dynamics of XY spin chains with impurities
by Genovese, Giuseppe
- 52-59 Multifractal Detrended Cross-correlation Analysis of Market Clearing Price of electricity and SENSEX in India
by Ghosh, Dipak & Dutta, Srimonti & Chakraborty, Sayantan
- 60-67 Static and dynamic critical behavior of thin magnetic Ising films
by Sabogal-Suárez, D. & Alzate-Cardona, J.D. & Restrepo-Parra, E.
- 68-83 Delays-based protein switches in a stochastic single-gene network
by Zhang, Chun & Zeng, Jiakui & Tian, Dong & Luo, Hongchun & Yang, Tao & Han, Qinglin & Xiang, Chao & Zeng, Chunhua & Wang, Canjun
- 84-98 Estimating serial correlation and self-similarity in financial time series—A diversification approach with applications to high frequency data
by Gerlich, Nikolas & Rostek, Stefan
- 99-110 Cluster synchronization of complex networks via event-triggered strategy under stochastic sampling
by Hu, Aihua & Cao, Jinde & Hu, Manfeng & Guo, Liuxiao
- 111-119 Quantum walk, entanglement and thermodynamic laws
by Romanelli, Alejandro
- 120-128 Spatial fluctuations of pedestrian velocities in bidirectional streams: Exploring the effects of self-organization
by Saberi, Meead & Aghabayk, Kayvan & Sobhani, Amir
- 129-133 A spectral measure estimation problem in rheology
by Gzyl, Henryk & ter Horst, Enrique & Molina, German
- 134-143 Projective cluster synchronization of fractional-order coupled-delay complex network via adaptive pinning control
by Wang, Fei & Yang, Yongqing & Hu, Manfeng & Xu, Xianyun
- 144-150 Area decay of Wilson loop for lattice gauge theories with bond variables described by the transverse Ising model
by Sá Barreto, F.C. & Mota, A.L.
- 151-163 Return volatility interval analysis of stock indexes during a financial crash
by Li, Wei-Shen & Liaw, Sy-Sang
- 164-170 Non-Markovian dynamics of a two-mode Bose–Einstein condensate
by Rajagopal, Kalai Kumar & Muniandy, Sithi V.
- 171-180 Impact of shill intervention on the evolution of cooperation
by Sun, Changhao & Duan, Haibin
- 181-193 The Ising Spin Glass in dimension four
by Lundow, P.H. & Campbell, I.A.
- 194-200 Effective distance of a ferromagnetic trilayer Ising nanostructure with an ABA stacking sequence
by Şarlı, Numan & Akbudak, Salih & Polat, Yasin & Ellialtıoğlu, M. Recai
- 201-210 A one dimensional model of population growth
by Ribeiro, Fabiano L. & Ribeiro, Kayo N.
- 211-219 Fisher information and Shannon entropy of position-dependent mass oscillators
by Macedo, D.X. & Guedes, I.
- 220-225 A planar network between short and long range behaviour
by Moreira, Darlan A. & Lucena, Liacir dos Santos & Corso, Gilberto
- 226-231 The effect of traffic light on accident probability in open and periodic boundaries system
by Mhirech, Abdelaziz & Alaoui-Ismaili, Assia
- 232-239 Ecological optimization for general heat engines
by Long, Rui & Liu, Wei
- 240-245 New approach to find exact solutions of time-fractional Kuramoto–Sivashinsky equation
by Sahoo, S. & Saha Ray, S.
- 246-256 Bibliographic search with Mark-and-Recapture
by Loe, Chuan Wen & Jensen, Henrik Jeldtoft
- 257-267 Robust linear regression with broad distributions of errors
by Postnikov, Eugene B. & Sokolov, Igor M.
- 268-272 Fractal aspects in O2 enriched combustion
by Souza, J.W.G. & Santos, A.A.B. & Guarieiro, L.L.N. & Moret, M.A.
- 273-295 Brain connectivity analysis from EEG signals using stable phase-synchronized states during face perception tasks
by Jamal, Wasifa & Das, Saptarshi & Maharatna, Koushik & Pan, Indranil & Kuyucu, Doga
- 296-304 Mixed-type vector solitons for the coupled cubic–quintic nonlinear Schrödinger equations with variable coefficients in an optical fiber
by Chai, Jun & Tian, Bo & Wang, Yu-Feng & Zhen, Hui-Ling & Wang, Yun-Po
2015, Volume 433, Issue C
- 1-8 Enumeration of spanning trees on contact graphs of disk packings
by Qin, Sen & Zhang, Jingyuan & Chen, Xufeng & Chen, Fangyue
- 9-16 Phononic heat transfer through a one dimensional system subject to two sources of nonequilibrium
by Beraha, N. & Soba, A. & Barreto, R. & Carusela, M.F.
- 17-25 Modified cross sample entropy and surrogate data analysis method for financial time series
by Yin, Yi & Shang, Pengjian
- 26-35 The scale-dependent market trend: Empirical evidences using the lagged DFA method
by Li, Daye & Kou, Zhun & Sun, Qiankun
- 36-41 Income distribution in the European Union versus in the United States
by Jagielski, Maciej & Duczmal, Rafał & Kutner, Ryszard
- 42-50 The virus variation model by considering the degree-dependent spreading rate
by Han, Dun & Sun, Mei & Li, Dandan
- 51-58 An evolutionary game for the diffusion of rumor in complex networks
by Li, Dandan & Ma, Jing & Tian, Zihao & Zhu, Hengmin
- 59-65 Phase diagrams of ferrimagnetic mixed spin 1/2 and spin 1 Ising nanowire with diluted surface
by Boughrara, M. & Kerouad, M. & Zaim, A.
- 66-73 Dynamic model of the force driving kinesin to move along microtubule—Simulation with a model system
by Chou, Y.C. & Hsiao, Yi-Feng & To, Kiwing
- 74-83 A synergetic model for human gait transitions
by Abdolvahab, Mohammad
- 84-91 Rényi entropy and complexity measure for skew-gaussian distributions and related families
by Contreras-Reyes, Javier E.
- 92-99 Random matrix theory and portfolio optimization in Moroccan stock exchange
by El Alaoui, Marwane
- 100-106 Effective ergodicity breaking in an exclusion process with varying system length
by Schultens, Christoph & Schadschneider, Andreas & Arita, Chikashi
- 107-125 Optimal allocation of trend following strategies
by Grebenkov, Denis S. & Serror, Jeremy
- 126-135 Microscopic study on magnetocaloric and electrocaloric effects near the critical point
by Honmi, Hitoshi & Hashizume, Yoichiro & Nakajima, Takashi & Okamura, Soichiro
- 136-147 Dually flat geometries of the deformed exponential family
by K.V., Harsha & K.S., Subrahamanian Moosath
- 148-160 Exchange bias for core/shell magnetic nanoparticles
by Lemos, C.G.O. & Figueiredo, W. & Santos, M.
- 161-170 Simulation of three lanes one-way freeway in low visibility weather by possible traffic accidents
by Pang, Ming-bao & Zheng, Sha-sha & Cai, Zhang-hui
- 171-181 A quantitative description for efficient financial markets
by Immonen, Eero
- 182-197 Exactly scale-free scale-free networks
by Zhang, Linjun & Small, Michael & Judd, Kevin
- 198-203 Phase space path integral approach to harmonic oscillator with a time-dependent force constant
by Janakiraman, Deepika & Sebastian, K.L.
- 204-210 Cascading failures in interconnected networks with dynamical redistribution of loads
by Zhao, Zhuang & Zhang, Peng & Yang, Hujiang
- 211-217 Effect of dynamical localization on negative differential thermal resistance
by Fu, Weicheng & Jin, Tao & He, Dahai & Qu, Shixian
- 218-228 Density shrinking algorithm for community detection with path based similarity
by Wu, Jianshe & Hou, Yunting & Jiao, Yang & Li, Yong & Li, Xiaoxiao & Jiao, Licheng
- 229-246 Stochastic string models with continuous semimartingales
by Bueno-Guerrero, Alberto & Moreno, Manuel & Navas, Javier F.
- 247-258 Determining of the optimum performance of a nano scale irreversible Dual cycle with quantum gases as working fluid by using different methods
by Açıkkalp, Emin & Caner, Necmettin
- 259-267 Topological evolution of virtual social networks by modeling social activities
by Sun, Xin & Dong, Junyu & Tang, Ruichun & Xu, Mantao & Qi, Lin & Cai, Yang
- 268-273 The voids kinetics during diffusion process
by Wierzba, B. & Skibiński, W. & Wedrychowicz, S. & Wierzba, P.
- 274-278 The car following model considering traffic jerk
by Ge, Hong-Xia & Zheng, Peng-jun & Wang, Wei & Cheng, Rong-Jun
- 279-290 First passage time distribution of a modified fractional diffusion equation in the semi-infinite interval
by Guo, Gang & Chen, Bin & Zhao, Xinjun & Zhao, Fang & Wang, Quanmin
- 291-303 Assessment of the relative ratio of correlated and uncorrelated waiting times in the Southern California earthquakes catalogue
by Matcharashvili, Teimuraz & Chelidze, Tamaz & Zhukova, Natalia
- 304-315 Jam-absorption driving with a car-following model
by Taniguchi, Yohei & Nishi, Ryosuke & Ezaki, Takahiro & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
- 316-327 Robust allocation of weighted dependency links in cyber–physical networks
by Li, Xin & Wu, Haotian & Scoglio, Caterina & Gruenbacher, Don
- 328-335 Efficiency driven evolution of networks
by Yang, C.B.
- 336-343 Weighted network analysis of earthquake seismic data
by Chakraborty, Abhijit & Mukherjee, G. & Manna, S.S.
- 344-355 Using global diversity and local topology features to identify influential network spreaders
by Fu, Yu-Hsiang & Huang, Chung-Yuan & Sun, Chuen-Tsai
- 356-366 Noise-sustained synchronization between electrically coupled FitzHugh–Nagumo networks
by Cascallares, Guadalupe & Sánchez, Alejandro D. & dell’Erba, Matías G. & Izús, Gonzalo G.
- 367-378 Heterogeneity of inferring reputation probability in cooperative behaviors for the spatial prisoners’ dilemma game
by Lu, Peng & Wang, Fang
2015, Volume 432, Issue C
- 1-8 Tsallis threshold analysis of digital speckle patterns generated by rough surfaces
by Soares, H.C. & Meireles, J.B. & Castro, A.O. & Huguenin, J.A.O. & Schmidt, A.G.M. & da Silva, L.
- 9-15 A research on service quality decision-making of Chinese communications industry based on quantum game
by Zhang, Cuihua & Xing, Peng
- 16-23 Network topology control strategy based on spatial evolutionary public goods game
by Li, Zhi & Deng, Chuang & Suh, Il Hong
- 24-34 A second order operator splitting method for Allen–Cahn type equations with nonlinear source terms
by Lee, Hyun Geun & Lee, June-Yub
- 35-42 A concavity property for the reciprocal of Fisher information and its consequences on Costa’s EPI
by Toscani, Giuseppe
- 43-57 Cellular automata (CA) simulation of the interaction of vehicle flows and pedestrian crossings on urban low-grade uncontrolled roads
by Chen, Qun & Wang, Yan
- 58-70 Lattice Boltzmann Method for simulation of magnetic field effect on hydrothermal behavior of nanofluid in a cubic cavity
by Sheikholeslami, Mohsen & Bandpy, Mofid Gorji & Ashorynejad, Hamid Reza
- 71-75 Quark-gluon plasma phase transition using cluster expansion method
by Syam Kumar, A.M. & Prasanth, J.P. & Bannur, Vishnu M.
- 76-86 Effects of inspections in small world social networks with different contagion rules
by Muñoz, Francisco & Nuño, Juan Carlos & Primicerio, Mario
- 87-101 Lane formation in pedestrian counterflows driven by a potential field considering following and avoidance behaviours
by Guo, Wei & Wang, Xiaolu & Zheng, Xiaoping
- 102-107 Global evidence on the distribution of firm growth rates
by Williams, Michael A. & Pinto, Brijesh P. & Park, David
- 108-126 Quantum kinetics of spinning neutral particles: General theory and Spin wave dispersion
by Andreev, P.A.
- 127-139 Multi-resolution community detection based on generalized self-loop rescaling strategy
by Xiang, Ju & Tang, Yan-Ni & Gao, Yuan-Yuan & Zhang, Yan & Deng, Ke & Xu, Xiao-Ke & Hu, Ke
- 140-155 Age, Innovations and Time Operator of Networks
by Gialampoukidis, Ilias & Antoniou, Ioannis
- 156-166 Effects of surface topography on the collective diffusion of interacting adsorbed particles
by Rodríguez, M.E.R. & Pasinetti, P.M. & Bulnes, F. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J.
- 167-179 A mixing evolution model for bidirectional microblog user networks
by Yuan, Wei-Guo & Liu, Yun
- 180-186 Promoting collective motion of self-propelled agents by discarding short-range interactions
by Yang, Han-Xin & Rong, Zhihai