Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only. Journal offers the option of making the article available online on Science direct for a fee of $3,000
Editor: Editor: Editor: Editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
2015, Volume 417, Issue C
- 267-272 Applications of power-law transition state theory to the reaction of a hydroxyl radical with molecular hydrogen and the respiration in Camellia Japonica
by Zhou, Yanjun & Yin, Cangtao
- 273-286 Entropy generation of nanofluid in presence of magnetic field using Lattice Boltzmann Method
by Sheikholeslami, Mohsen & Ganji, Davood Domiri
- 287-296 Toward solotronics design in the Wigner formalism
by Sellier, J.M. & Dimov, I.
- 297-303 Characterization results based on non-additive entropy of order statistics
by Thapliyal, Richa & Taneja, H.C. & Kumar, Vikas
- 304-320 Capital market based warning indicators of bank runs
by Vakhtina, Elena & Wosnitza, Jan Henrik
- 321-331 Spintronics of a bipolar semiconductor with Fermi–Dirac statistics
by Rossani, A.
- 332-344 Fractal analysis of the galaxy distribution in the redshift range 0.45≤z≤5.0
by Conde-Saavedra, G. & Iribarrem, A. & Ribeiro, Marcelo B.
- 345-357 A new kinetic model to discuss the control of panic spreading in emergency
by Chen, Guanghua & Shen, Huizhang & Chen, Guangming & Ye, Teng & Tang, Xiangbin & Kerr, Naphtali
- 358-366 Modification of the dynamic floor field model by the heterogeneous bosons
by Guo, Wei & Wang, Xiaolu & Liu, Mengting & Cheng, Yuan & Zheng, Xiaoping
2014, Volume 416, Issue C
- 1-20 Generalized Lagrangian dynamics of physical and non-physical systems
by Sandler, U.
- 21-32 Fractal and complex network analyses of protein molecular dynamics
by Zhou, Yuan-Wu & Liu, Jin-Long & Yu, Zu-Guo & Zhao, Zhi-Qin & Anh, Vo
- 33-40 Synchronization of Kuramoto oscillators in small-world networks
by Zhang, Yaofeng & Xiao, Renbin
- 41-48 Enhancing fractal descriptors on images by combining boundary and interior of Minkowski dilation
by Oliveira, Marcos William da S. & Casanova, Dalcimar & Florindo, João B. & Bruno, Odemir M.
- 49-60 Equilibrium games in networks
by Li, Angsheng & Zhang, Xiaohui & Pan, Yicheng & Peng, Pan
- 61-79 A node-splitting discrete element model for fluid–structure interaction
by Hafver, Andreas & Jettestuen, Espen & Feder, Jens & Meakin, Paul & Malthe-Sørenssen, Anders
- 80-89 Local rewiring rules for evolving complex networks
by Colman, E.R. & Rodgers, G.J.
- 90-98 Stochastic resonance in a tumor–immune system subject to bounded noises and time delay
by Guo, Wei & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 99-111 Topological interactive analysis of power system and its communication module: A complex network approach
by Hu, Jianqiang & Yu, Jie & Cao, Jinde & Ni, Ming & Yu, Wenjie
- 112-124 Forecasting VaR and ES of stock index portfolio: A Vine copula method
by Zhang, Bangzheng & Wei, Yu & Yu, Jiang & Lai, Xiaodong & Peng, Zhenfeng
- 125-134 Systems of companies with assets in common: Determining true interests
by Rambaud, Salvador Cruz & Robinson, Derek J.S.
- 135-141 Crossover behavior in the avalanche process of the fiber bundle model in local load sharing
by Hao, Da-Peng & Tang, Gang & Xun, Zhi-Peng & Xia, Hui & Han, Kui
- 142-148 Single-bubble sonoluminescence as Dicke superradiance at finite temperature
by Aparicio Alcalde, M. & Quevedo, H. & Svaiter, N.F.
- 149-156 Dynamic weight evolution network with preferential attachment
by Dai, Meifeng & Xie, Qi & Li, Lei
- 157-172 Evacuation dynamic and exit optimization of a supermarket based on particle swarm optimization
by Li, Lin & Yu, Zhonghai & Chen, Yang
- 173-182 Semi-supervised community detection based on discrete potential theory
by Liu, Dong & Liu, Xiao & Wang, Wenjun & Bai, Hongyu
- 183-191 Financial time series analysis based on information categorization method
by Tian, Qiang & Shang, Pengjian & Feng, Guochen
- 192-197 Improved hybrid information filtering based on limited time window
by Song, Wen-Jun & Guo, Qiang & Liu, Jian-Guo
- 198-207 Detecting community structure via the maximal sub-graphs and belonging degrees in complex networks
by Cui, Yaozu & Wang, Xingyuan & Eustace, Justine
- 208-218 Epidemic spreading in metapopulation networks with heterogeneous infection rates
by Gong, Yong-Wang & Song, Yu-Rong & Jiang, Guo-Ping
- 219-224 Visibility graph analysis of 2002–2011 Pannonian seismicity
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Toth, Laszlo
- 225-230 A time-asymmetric delta-kicked model for the quantum ratchet effect
by Chen, Lei & Xiong, Chao & Xiao, Jin & Yuan, Hong-Chun
- 231-241 Semi-classical expansion of distribution function using modified Hermite polynomials for quantum gas
by Yano, Ryosuke
- 242-251 A model of the radiation-induced bystander effect based on an analogy with ferromagnets. Application to modelling tissue response in a uniform field
by Vassiliev, O.N.
- 252-258 Critical thresholds for scale-free networks against cascading failures
by Duan, Dong-Li & Ling, Xiao-Dong & Wu, Xiao-Yue & OuYang, Di-Hua & Zhong, Bin
- 259-272 Hidden cross-correlation patterns in stock markets based on permutation cross-sample entropy and PCA
by Lin, Aijing & Shang, Pengjian & Zhong, Bo
- 273-278 A percolation system with extremely long range connections and node dilution
by de Almeida, M.L. & Albuquerque, E.L. & Fulco, U.L. & Serva, M.
- 279-289 Influence of particle shape and sample width on uniaxial compression of assembly of prolate spheroids examined by discrete element method
by Parafiniuk, Piotr & Molenda, Marek & Horabik, Józef
- 290-308 Correlated percolation models of structured habitat in ecology
by Huth, Géraldine & Lesne, Annick & Munoz, François & Pitard, Estelle
- 309-320 CombiMotif: A new algorithm for network motifs discovery in protein–protein interaction networks
by Luo, Jiawei & Li, Guanghui & Song, Dan & Liang, Cheng
- 321-330 Quantum correlations in the 1D spin-1/2 Ising model with added Dzyaloshinskii–Moriya interaction
by Soltani, M.R. & Vahedi, J. & Mahdavifar, S.
- 331-339 Burst topic discovery and trend tracing based on Storm
by Huang, Shihang & Liu, Ying & Dang, Depeng
- 340-353 Clustering in binary mixtures of axial multipoles confined to a two-dimensional plane
by Mukherjee, Manjori & Kumar, Sanat & Mishra, Pankaj
- 354-360 Mathematic model of node matching based on adjacency matrix and evolutionary solutions
by Yao, Xiangjuan & Gong, Dunwei & Gu, Yali
- 361-370 Evolution of altruism in spatial prisoner’s dilemma: Intra- and inter-cellular interactions
by Yokoi, Hiroki & Uehara, Takashi & Sakata, Tomoyuki & Naito, Hiromi & Morita, Satoru & Tainaka, Kei-ichi
- 371-377 Mean-field theory of modified voter model for opinions
by Hsu, Jiann-wien & Huang, Ding-wei
- 378-385 A manipulator game model of urban public traffic network
by Chang, Hui & Xu, Xiu-Lian & Hu, Chin-Kun & Fu, Chunhua & Feng, Ai-xia & He, Da-Ren
- 386-399 CK-LPA: Efficient community detection algorithm based on label propagation with community kernel
by Lin, Zhen & Zheng, Xiaolin & Xin, Nan & Chen, Deren
- 400-410 Optimized Laplacian image sharpening algorithm based on graphic processing unit
by Ma, Tinghuai & Li, Lu & Ji, Sai & Wang, Xin & Tian, Yuan & Al-Dhelaan, Abdullah & Al-Rodhaan, Mznah
- 411-420 The role of damping on Stochastic Resonance in a periodic potential
by Saikia, Shantu
- 421-429 Quantifying a cellular automata simulation of electric vehicles
by Hill, Graeme & Bell, Margaret & Blythe, Phil
- 430-438 Transmission of information at criticality
by Luković, Mirko & Vanni, Fabio & Svenkeson, Adam & Grigolini, Paolo
- 439-451 Analytical solutions for a nonlinear diffusion equation with convection and reaction
by Valenzuela, C. & del Pino, L.A. & Curilef, S.
- 452-460 Multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis on gold, crude oil and foreign exchange rate time series
by Pal, Mayukha & Madhusudana Rao, P. & Manimaran, P.
- 461-466 Switch dynamics for stochastic model of genetic toggle switch
by Xu, Yong & Zhu, Ya-nan & Shen, Jianwei & Su, Jianbin
- 467-480 Coritivity-based influence maximization in social networks
by Wu, Yanlei & Yang, Yang & Jiang, Fei & Jin, Shuyuan & Xu, Jin
- 481-487 Enhancing resilience of interdependent networks by healing
by Stippinger, Marcell & Kertész, János
- 488-498 Tick size reduction and price clustering in a FX order book
by Lallouache, Mehdi & Abergel, Frédéric
- 499-517 High temperature thermostatistics of fermionic Fibonacci oscillators with intermediate statistics
by Algin, Abdullah & Arikan, Ali Serdar & Dil, Emre
- 518-531 A dual theory of price and value in a meso-scale economic model with stochastic profit rate
by Greenblatt, R.E.
- 532-540 Measuring edge importance to improve immunization performance
by Huang, He & Yan, Zhijun & Pan, Yaohui
- 541-557 Comparing the effects of mutualism and competition on industrial districts
by Knight, Christopher J.K. & Penn, Alexandra S. & Hoyle, Rebecca B.
- 558-563 Parameter estimation by fixed point of function of information processing intensity
by Jankowski, Robert & Makowski, Marcin & Piotrowski, Edward W.
- 564-581 Option pricing: Stock price, stock velocity and the acceleration Lagrangian
by Baaquie, Belal E. & Du, Xin & Bhanap, Jitendra
- 582-595 Explicit expressions of the Pietra index for the generalized function for the size distribution of income
by Sarabia, José María & Jordá, Vanesa
- 596-603 Jam formation with line changing at two tollgates on a highway
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 604-610 Stochastic evolution equations within the context of both the Hamiltonian and Lagrangian formalisms
by Costanza, G.
- 611-619 Cohabitation reaction–diffusion model for virus focal infections
by Amor, Daniel R. & Fort, Joaquim
- 620-630 From public outrage to the burst of public violence: An epidemic-like model
by Nizamani, Sarwat & Memon, Nasrullah & Galam, Serge
- 631-638 Are there really bubbles in oil prices?
by Balcilar, Mehmet & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Yetkiner, Hakan
- 639-650 Topology evolution model for wireless multi-hop network based on socially inspired mechanism
by Luo, Xiaojuan & Hu, Yuhen & Zhu, Yu
- 651-660 Information theoretic approach for accounting classification
by Ribeiro, E.M.S. & Prataviera, G.A.
- 661-675 Effect of interactions between vehicles and pedestrians on fuel consumption and emissions
by Li, Xiang & Sun, Jian-Qiao
- 676-683 Entropy changes in a thermodynamic process under potential gradients
by Sinha, Dhiraj
- 684-694 Continuum modelling of pedestrian flows: From microscopic principles to self-organised macroscopic phenomena
by Hoogendoorn, Serge P. & van Wageningen-Kessels, Femke L.M. & Daamen, Winnie & Duives, Dorine C.
2014, Volume 415, Issue C
- 1-18 Research on the evolution of stock correlation based on maximal spanning trees
by Yang, Chunxia & Zhu, Xueshuai & Li, Qian & Chen, Yanhua & Deng, Qiangqiang
- 19-30 The surface-induced spatial–temporal structures in confined binary alloys
by Krasnyuk, Igor B. & Taranets, Roman M. & Chugunova, Marina
- 31-42 Dynamic features analysis for the large-scale logistics system warehouse-out operation
by Yao, Can-Zhong & Lin, Ji-Nan & Liu, Xiao-Feng & Zheng, Xu-Zhou
- 43-53 Systemic risk and causality dynamics of the world international shipping market
by Zhang, Xin & Podobnik, Boris & Kenett, Dror Y. & Eugene Stanley, H.
- 54-60 Race, gender and the econophysics of income distribution in the USA
by Shaikh, Anwar & Papanikolaou, Nikolaos & Wiener, Noe
- 61-72 Physical approach to price momentum and its application to momentum strategy
by Choi, Jaehyung
- 73-86 Variability analysis of complex networks measures based on stochastic distances
by Cabral, Raquel S. & Frery, Alejandro C. & Ramírez, Jaime A.
- 87-94 Viral information propagation in the Digg online social network
by Freeman, Mark & McVittie, James & Sivak, Iryna & Wu, Jianhong
- 95-104 Can memory and conformism resolve the vaccination dilemma?
by Han, Dun & Sun, Mei
- 105-115 Dromions in (2+1) dimensional ferromagnetic spin chain with bilinear and biquadratic interactions
by Anitha, T. & Latha, M.M. & Vasanthi, C. Christal
- 116-132 Impulsive practical tracking synchronization of networked uncertain Lagrangian systems without and with time-delays
by Ma, Mihua & Zhou, Jin & Cai, Jianping
- 133-140 Social judgment theory based model on opinion formation, polarization and evolution
by Chau, H.F. & Wong, C.Y. & Chow, F.K. & Fung, Chi-Hang Fred
- 141-155 Time operator of Markov chains and mixing times. Applications to financial data
by Gialampoukidis, I. & Gustafson, K. & Antoniou, I.
- 156-171 Dynamic phase diagrams of the mixed Ising bilayer system consisting of spin-3/2 and spin-2
by Temizer, Ümüt & Tülek, Mesimi & Yarar, Semih
- 172-180 Characteristics of traffic flow at a non-signalized intersection in the framework of game theory
by Fan, Hongqiang & Jia, Bin & Tian, Junfang & Yun, Lifen
- 181-188 A two-layer team-assembly model for invention networks
by Inoue, Hiroyasu
- 189-193 When I cut, you choose method implies intransitivity
by Makowski, Marcin & Piotrowski, Edward W.
- 194-204 Reconstruction of network structures from marked point processes using multi-dimensional scaling
by Kuroda, Kaori & Hashiguchi, Hiroki & Fujiwara, Kantaro & Ikeguchi, Tohru
- 205-209 Taylor–Couette flow and a molecule dependent transport equation
by Jirkovsky, L. & Bo-ot, L.Ma.
- 210-219 Free energy of dipolar hard spheres: The virial expansion under the presence of an external magnetic field
by Elfimova, Ekaterina A. & Karavaeva, Tatyana E. & Ivanov, Alexey O.
- 220-228 A novel opinion dynamics model based on expanded observation ranges and individuals’ social influences in social networks
by Diao, Su-Meng & Liu, Yun & Zeng, Qing-An & Luo, Gui-Xun & Xiong, Fei
- 229-239 A unified characterization of generalized information and certainty measures
by Ilić, Velimir M. & Stanković, Miomir S.
- 240-250 Reconstruction of multiphase microstructure based on statistical descriptors
by Chen, Dongdong & He, Xiaohai & Teng, Qizhi & Xu, Zhi & Li, Zhengji
- 251-260 The spatial Probit model—An application to the study of banking crises at the end of the 1990’s
by Amaral, Andrea & Abreu, Margarida & Mendes, Victor
- 261-272 Fast computing global structural balance in signed networks based on memetic algorithm
by Sun, Yixiang & Du, Haifeng & Gong, Maoguo & Ma, Lijia & Wang, Shanfeng
- 273-284 A topological investigation of phase transitions of cascading failures in power grids
by Koç, Yakup & Warnier, Martijn & Van Mieghem, Piet & Kooij, Robert E. & Brazier, Frances M.T.
- 285-293 The role of boundary on equilibrium configuration of rotational symmetric gel sheets
by Zhai, Xiaobo & Zhang, Shengli & Zhao, Shumin
- 294-306 Quantum energy and coherence exchange with discrete baths
by Galiceanu, M. & Beims, M.W. & Strunz, W.T.
- 307-314 Complex dynamics of text analysis
by Ke, Xiaohua & Zeng, Yongqiang & Ma, Qinghua & Zhu, Lin
- 315-332 An investigation on the body force modeling in a lattice Boltzmann BGK simulation of generalized Newtonian fluids
by Farnoush, Somayeh & Manzari, Mehrdad T.
- 333-346 Dynamic 8-state ICSAR rumor propagation model considering official rumor refutation
by Zhang, Nan & Huang, Hong & Su, Boni & Zhao, Jinlong & Zhang, Bo
- 347-353 Analysis of a decision model in the context of equilibrium pricing and order book pricing
by Wagner, D.C. & Schmitt, T.A. & Schäfer, R. & Guhr, T. & Wolf, D.E.
- 354-365 Objective fluxes in a multi-scale continuum description of sparse medium dynamics
by Capriz, Gianfranco & Mariano, Paolo Maria
- 366-374 Generalized diffusion equation and analytical expressions to neutron scattering experiments
by Fa, Kwok Sau
- 375-385 The first order phase transitions in the multisite spin-1/2 model on a pure Husimi lattice
by Jurčišinová, E. & Jurčišin, M.
- 386-397 Harmonic oscillations of a lamina in a viscous fluid near a solid surface: A lattice Boltzmann–immersed boundary approach
by De Rosis, Alessandro
- 398-406 Uncovering the overlapping community structure of complex networks by maximal cliques
by Li, Junqiu & Wang, Xingyuan & Cui, Yaozu
- 407-420 Extracting the sovereigns’ CDS market hierarchy: A correlation-filtering approach
by León, Carlos & Leiton, Karen & Pérez, Jhonatan
- 421-427 Spatial modes of cooperation based on bounded rationality
by Pan, Qiuhui & Wang, Lingxiao & Shi, Rongrong & Wang, Huan & He, Mingfeng
- 428-439 Simulation of spatial and temporal separation of pedestrian counter flow through a bottleneck
by Guo, Ren-Yong
- 440-448 Fractals and self-organized criticality in proteins
by Phillips, J.C.
- 449-462 Evolutionary model of stock markets
by Kaldasch, Joachim
- 463-472 Mean first passage time for random walk on dual structure of dendrimer
by Li, Ling & Guan, Jihong & Zhou, Shuigeng
- 473-478 One-way-ness in the input-saving (Turing) machine
by de Castro, Alexandre
- 479-492 From entropy-maximization to equality-maximization: Gauss, Laplace, Pareto, and Subbotin
by Eliazar, Iddo
- 493-502 The hydrodynamic description for the system of self-propelled particles: Ideal Viscek fluid
by Chepizhko, Oleksandr & Kulinskii, Vladimir
- 503-513 Quantitative projections of a quality measure: Performance of a complex task
by Christensen, K. & Kleppe, Gisle & Vold, Martin & Frette, Vidar
- 514-524 Agent based models for wealth distribution with preference in interaction
by Goswami, Sanchari & Sen, Parongama
- 525-532 The shareholding similarity of the shareholders of the worldwide listed energy companies based on a two-mode primitive network and a one-mode derivative holding-based network
by Li, Huajiao & Fang, Wei & An, Haizhong & Yan, LiLi
- 533-537 Quantum critical dynamics of the boson system in the Ginzburg–Landau model
by Vasin, M.G.
- 538-543 Fractals and self-organized criticality in anti-inflammatory drugs
by Phillips, J.C.
- 544-556 A generalized theory of preferential linking
by Hu, Haibo & Guo, Jinli & Liu, Xuan & Wang, Xiaofan
- 557-594 A general methodology for population analysis
by Lazov, Petar & Lazov, Igor
2014, Volume 414, Issue C
- 1-5 Correlation and prediction of thermodynamic properties of binary mixtures from perturbed chain statistical associating fluid theory
by Almasi, Mohammad
- 6-18 Iterated snowdrift game among mobile agents with myopic expected-reward based decision rule: Numerical and analytical research
by Zhong, Shiquan & Jia, Ning & Ma, Shoufeng
- 19-30 Social influences in opinion dynamics: The role of conformity
by Javarone, Marco Alberto
- 31-42 Suspended sediment concentration distribution using Tsallis entropy
by Singh, Vijay P. & Cui, Huijuan
- 43-52 Analysis of the impact of education rate on the rumor spreading mechanism
by Afassinou, Komi
- 53-60 From the time series to the complex networks: The parametric natural visibility graph
by Bezsudnov, I.V. & Snarskii, A.A.
- 61-75 A physical basis for sensory perception
by Norwich, Kenneth H.
- 76-85 The complexity and fractal structures of CSI300 before and after the introduction of CSI300IF
by He, Xiaoli & Wang, Hongwu & Du, Ziping
- 86-94 Cooperation and popularity in spatial games
by Zhang, Hai-Feng & Jin, Zhen & Wang, Zhen
- 95-107 Hierarchical structure of the European countries based on debts as a percentage of GDP during the 2000–2011 period
by Kantar, Ersin & Deviren, Bayram & Keskin, Mustafa
- 108-117 Clausius inequality and H-theorems for some models of random wealth exchange
by Apenko, Sergey M.
- 118-127 Carbon financial markets: A time–frequency analysis of CO2 prices
by Sousa, Rita & Aguiar-Conraria, Luís & Soares, Maria Joana
- 128-136 Thermodynamics of boson systems related to Dunkl differential–difference operators
by Ubriaco, Marcelo R.
- 137-142 Lack of self-averaging in random systems—Liability or asset?
by Efrat, Avishay & Schwartz, Moshe
- 143-153 Potts model partition functions on two families of fractal lattices
by Gong, Helin & Jin, Xian’an
- 154-162 Itô formula for one-dimensional continuous-time quantum random walk
by Kang, Yuanbao & Wang, Caishi
- 163-173 Non-extensive and natural time analysis of seismicity before the Mw6.4, October 12, 2013 earthquake in the South West segment of the Hellenic Arc
by Vallianatos, Filippos & Michas, Georgios & Papadakis, Giorgos
- 174-180 Efficiency of attack strategies on complex model and real-world networks
by Bellingeri, Michele & Cassi, Davide & Vincenzi, Simone
- 181-193 Abstract phase space networks describing reactive dynamics
by Provata, A. & Panagakou, E.
- 194-203 Integrated passenger terminal capacity analysis under the capacity constraints of surrounding road network
by Zhou, Xuemei & Huang, Huang & Jia, Xinchang & Jiang, Nan
- 204-215 Tsallis entropy for assessing quantum correlation with Bell-type inequalities in EPR experiment
by Chapeau-Blondeau, François
- 216-226 A genome signature derived from the interplay of word frequencies and symbol correlations
by Möller, Simon & Hameister, Heike & Hütt, Marc-Thorsten
- 227-232 Changes of behavior tendency in the evolutionary minority game
by Zhang, Yu-Xia & Liang, Wen-Yao & Liu, Xue-Mei
- 233-239 Voluntary strategy suppresses the positive impact of preferential selection in prisoner’s dilemma
by Sun, Lei & Lin, Pei-jie & Chen, Ya-shan
- 240-248 Magnetic hierarchical deposition
by Posazhennikova, Anna I. & Indekeu, Joseph O.
- 249-253 Electronic and magnetic structures of FeSn compound investigated by first principle, mean field and series expansions calculations
by Masrour, R. & Hlil, E.K. & Hamedoun, M. & Benyoussef, A. & Mounkachi, O. & El Moussaoui, H.
- 254-262 A dynamic evolution model of human opinion as affected by advertising
by Luo, Gui-Xun & Liu, Yun & Zeng, Qing-An & Diao, Su-Meng & Xiong, Fei
- 263-273 Structural differences between open and direct communication in an online community
by Karimi, Fariba & Ramenzoni, Verónica C. & Holme, Petter
- 274-284 A new correlation coefficient for bivariate time-series data
by Erdem, Orhan & Ceyhan, Elvan & Varli, Yusuf
- 285-299 Enhancement of the stability of lattice Boltzmann methods by dissipation control
by Gorban, A.N. & Packwood, D.J.
- 300-307 Incidence of the Bertillon and Gompertz effects on the outcome of clinical trials
by Roehner, Bertrand M.
- 308-320 Multifractal detrended cross-correlations between the CSI 300 index futures and the spot markets based on high-frequency data
by Cao, Guangxi & Han, Yan & Cui, Weijun & Guo, Yu
- 321-328 A three-state kinetic agent-based model to analyze tax evasion dynamics
by Crokidakis, Nuno
- 329-339 Hydrodynamic effects on a predator approaching a group of preys
by De Rosis, Alessandro
- 340-351 Using the informational Fisher–Shannon method to investigate the influence of long-term deformation processes on geoelectrical signals: An example from the Taiwan orogeny
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Romano, Gerardo & Konstantinou, Konstantinos I. & Hsu, Han-Lun & Chen, Chien-chih
- 352-359 Effective non-universality of the quorum percolation model on directed graphs with Gaussian in-degree
by Renault, Renaud & Monceau, Pascal & Bottani, Samuel & Métens, Stéphane
- 360-367 Analysis of network clustering behavior of the Chinese stock market
by Chen, Huan & Mai, Yong & Li, Sai-Ping
- 368-377 Superstatistical view of stress-induced electric current fluctuations in rocks
by Cartwright-Taylor, Alexis & Vallianatos, Filippos & Sammonds, Peter
- 378-386 Scale and time dependence of serial correlations in word-length time series of written texts
by Rodriguez, E. & Aguilar-Cornejo, M. & Femat, R. & Alvarez-Ramirez, J.
- 387-402 Dynamic spanning trees in stock market networks: The case of Asia-Pacific
by Sensoy, Ahmet & Tabak, Benjamin M.
- 403-413 Mapping the online communication patterns of political conversations
by Borondo, J. & Morales, A.J. & Benito, R.M. & Losada, J.C.
- 414-420 The adiabatic static linear response function in nonextensive statistical mechanics
by Guo, Ran & Du, Jiulin
2014, Volume 413, Issue C
- 1-10 Path integral pricing of Wasabi option in the Black–Scholes model
by Cassagnes, Aurelien & Chen, Yu & Ohashi, Hirotada
- 11-24 Vulnerability of the large-scale future smart electric power grid
by Nasiruzzaman, A.B.M. & Pota, H.R. & Akter, Most. Nahida
- 25-30 Permutation approach, high frequency trading and variety of micro patterns in financial time series
by Aghamohammadi, Cina & Ebrahimian, Mehran & Tahmooresi, Hamed
- 31-41 Absorption spectra and localization aspects of a one-dimensional model with stretched exponential correlated disorder
by dos Santos, J.L.L. & Sales, M.O. & de Moura, F.A.B.F.
- 42-52 The evolution of communities in the international oil trade network
by Zhong, Weiqiong & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Sun, Xiaoqi
- 53-58 Tsallis distribution with complex nonextensivity parameter q
by Wilk, G. & Włodarczyk, Z.
- 59-70 Measures of uncertainty in market network analysis
by Kalyagin, V.A. & Koldanov, A.P. & Koldanov, P.A. & Pardalos, P.M. & Zamaraev, V.A.
- 71-76 The Kirkendall and Frenkel effects during 2D diffusion process
by Wierzba, Bartek
- 77-85 The use of copula functions for modeling the risk of investment in shares traded on the Warsaw Stock Exchange
by Domino, Krzysztof & Błachowicz, Tomasz
- 86-93 Social influence promotes cooperation in the public goods game
by Wu, Te & Fu, Feng & Dou, Puxuan & Wang, Long
- 94-103 Multisoliton solutions and stability aspects of higher order discrete nonlinear Schrödinger equation governing protein dynamics
by Saravana Veni, S. & Latha, M.M.
- 104-115 Diffusion of two brands in competition: Cross-brand effect
by Laciana, C.E. & Gual, G. & Kalmus, D. & Oteiza-Aguirre, N. & Rovere, S.L.
- 116-124 An analysis of herding behavior in security analysts’ networks
by Zhao, Zheng & Zhang, YongJie & Feng, Xu & Zhang, Wei
- 125-133 Modeling social tagging using latent interaction potential
by Wu, Zhenyu & Zou, Ming
- 134-146 Assessing the effectiveness of real-world network simplification
by Blagus, Neli & Šubelj, Lovro & Bajec, Marko
- 147-152 Growing networks with temporal effect and mixed attachment mechanisms
by Shao, Zhi-Gang & Chen, Tao & Ai, Bao-quan
- 153-161 2SI2R rumor spreading model in homogeneous networks
by Wang, Jiajia & Zhao, Laijun & Huang, Rongbing
- 162-172 Mechanism of asymmetric software structures: A complex network perspective from behaviors of new nodes
by Wang, Lei & Wang, Yu & Zhao, Yulong
- 173-179 Stable distribution and long-range correlation of Brent crude oil market
by Yuan, Ying & Zhuang, Xin-tian & Jin, Xiu & Huang, Wei-qiang
- 180-188 Sector strength and efficiency on developed and emerging financial markets
by Fiedor, Paweł
- 189-194 Maximum entropy model for business cycle synchronization
by Xi, Ning & Muneepeerakul, Rachata & Azaele, Sandro & Wang, Yougui
- 195-204 Multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis of gold price and SENSEX
by Dutta, Srimonti & Ghosh, Dipak & Samanta, Shukla
- 205-211 Self-organized critical phenomenon as a q-exponential decay — Avalanche epidemiology of dengue
by Saba, H. & Miranda, J.G.V. & Moret, M.A.
- 212-219 Human behavior during Flash Crowd in web surfing
by Pan, Junshan & Hu, Hanping & Liu, Ying
- 220-229 Patterns of collaboration in four scientific disciplines of the Turkish collaboration network
by Çavuşoğlu, Abdullah & Türker, İlker
- 230-239 Synchronizability in complex ad hoc dynamical networks with accelerated growth
by Qin, Sen & Chen, Xufeng & Sun, Weigang & Zhang, Jingyuan
- 240-255 Network formation by contact arrested propagation
by Hafver, Andreas & Jettestuen, Espen & Baetens, Jan M. & Malthe-Sørenssen, Anders
- 256-265 Quantum probes for fractional Gaussian processes
by Paris, Matteo G.A.
- 266-279 An exploratory analysis on the evolution of the US airport network
by Jia, Tao & Qin, Kun & Shan, Jie
- 280-283 Bounds for Jeffreys–Tsallis and Jensen–Shannon–Tsallis divergences
by Popescu, P.G. & Preda, V. & Sluşanschi, E.I.
- 284-293 Cross-correlation between crude oil and refined product prices
by Liu, Li & Ma, Guofeng