Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2013, Volume 392, Issue 8
- 1803-1817 Hurst exponent footprints from activities on a large structural system
by Pakrashi, Vikram & Kelly, Joe & Harkin, Julie & Farrell, Aidan
- 1818-1827 Electric diffusion in cylindrical conductors from an extended irreversible thermodynamics perspective
by Silveira, F.E.M.
- 1828-1839 A cell-based study on pedestrian acceleration and overtaking in a transfer station corridor
by Ji, Xiangfeng & Zhou, Xuemei & Ran, Bin
- 1840-1847 Emergence of cooperation in spatial public goods game with conditional participation
by Li, Ming & Jia, Chun-Xiao & Liu, Run-Ran & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 1848-1857 Multiple-vehicle collision in traffic flow by a sudden slowdown
by Sugiyama, Naoki & Nagatani, Takashi
- 1858-1862 Multifractal analysis of heartbeat dynamics during meditation training
by Song, Renliang & Bian, Chunhua & Ma, Qianli D.Y.
- 1863-1872 Analysis of phase transition points for a two-color agent-based model
by Shin, J.K. & Jung, P.S.
- 1873-1884 Exploring associations between micro-level models of innovation diffusion and emerging macro-level adoption patterns
by Laciana, Carlos E. & Rovere, Santiago L. & Podestá, Guillermo P.
- 1885-1893 Degree-based assignation of roles in ultimatum games on scale-free networks
by Li, Zhi & Gao, Jia & Suh, Il Hong & Wang, Long
- 1894-1901 Incremental routing strategy on scale-free networks
by Jiang, Zhong-Yuan & Liang, Man-Gui
- 1902-1908 Effects of community structure on navigation
by Wang, Biao & Zhuo, Zhao & Cai, Shi-Min & Fu, Zhong-Qian
- 1909-1919 Structure properties of evolutionary spatially embedded networks
by Hui, Z. & Li, W. & Cai, X. & Greneche, J.M. & Wang, Q.A.
- 1920-1924 Optimal weighting scheme and the role of coupling strength against load failures in degree-based weighted interdependent networks
by Qiu, Yuzhuo
2013, Volume 392, Issue 7
- 1567-1576 Kinetics of internal structures growth in magnetic suspensions
by Bossis, G. & Lançon, P. & Meunier, A. & Iskakova, L. & Kostenko, V. & Zubarev, A.
- 1577-1585 Effects of delayed recovery and nonuniform transmission on the spreading of diseases in complex networks
by Xia, Cheng-yi & Wang, Zhen & Sanz, Joaquin & Meloni, Sandro & Moreno, Yamir
- 1586-1592 Saddle points and rare collisions under scaling approach in a Fermi accelerator with two nonlinear terms
by de Oliveira, Juliano A. & Leonel, Edson D.
- 1593-1601 Markov chain order estimation with conditional mutual information
by Papapetrou, M. & Kugiumtzis, D.
- 1602-1610 Semi-flexible interacting self-avoiding trails on the square lattice
by Bedini, A. & Owczarek, A.L. & Prellberg, T.
- 1611-1620 Attaining and maintaining criticality in a neuronal network model
by Peng, Jiayi & Beggs, John M.
- 1621-1630 Analysis of epidemic models with demographics in metapopulation networks
by Wang, Jianrong & Liu, Maoxing & Li, Youwen
- 1631-1637 How fast do stock prices adjust to market efficiency? Evidence from a detrended fluctuation analysis
by Reboredo, Juan C. & Rivera-Castro, Miguel A. & Miranda, José G.V. & García-Rubio, Raquel
- 1638-1647 Maximum entropy distribution of stock price fluctuations
by Bartiromo, Rosario
- 1648-1658 Default risk modeling with position-dependent killing
by Katz, Yuri A.
- 1659-1670 Multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis between the Chinese stock market and surrounding stock markets
by Ma, Feng & Wei, Yu & Huang, Dengshi
- 1671-1680 Generalized Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process by Doob’s theorem and the time evolution of financial prices
by da Fonseca, Regina C.B. & Figueiredo, Annibal & de Castro, Márcio T. & Mendes, Fábio M.
- 1681-1693 Autocorrelation type, timescale and statistical property in financial time series
by Yang, Honglin & Wan, Hong & Zha, Yong
- 1694-1701 Characterization of nanostructured material images using fractal descriptors
by Florindo, João B. & Sikora, Mariana S. & Pereira, Ernesto C. & Bruno, Odemir M.
- 1702-1711 Approximate tolerance limits for Zipf–Mandelbrot distributions
by Young, D.S.
- 1712-1723 Social network based microblog user behavior analysis
by Yan, Qiang & Wu, Lianren & Zheng, Lan
2013, Volume 392, Issue 6
- 1263-1268 Conjectured exact percolation thresholds of the Fortuin–Kasteleyn cluster for the ±J Ising spin glass model
by Yamaguchi, Chiaki
- 1269-1279 Response probability density functions of Duffing–Van der Pol vibro-impact system under correlated Gaussian white noise excitations
by Li, Chao & Xu, Wei & Feng, Jinqian & Wang, Liang
- 1280-1286 Effects of diversity and coupling on transport properties of globally coupled active Brownian particles
by Wu, Dan & Zhu, Shiqun
- 1287-1301 Phase transition model for community detection
by Wu, Jianshe & Lu, Rui & Jiao, Licheng & Liu, Fang & Yu, Xin & Wang, Da & Sun, Bo
- 1302-1317 Maximum entropy principle for rarefied polyatomic gases
by Pavić, Milana & Ruggeri, Tommaso & Simić, Srboljub
- 1318-1335 Thermodynamics in the limit of irreversible reactions
by Gorban, A.N. & Mirkes, E.M. & Yablonsky, G.S.
- 1336-1346 Empirical study of the scaling behavior of the amplitude–frequency distribution of the Hilbert–Huang transform and its application in sunspot time series analysis
by Zhou, Yu & Leung, Yee & Ma, Jian-Min
- 1347-1354 A Markov chain approach to renormalization group transformations
by Yin, Mei
- 1355-1360 On the magnetocaloric effect of itinerant electron systems with first order transition
by de Medeiros, L.G. & de Oliveira, N.A. & von Ranke, P.J. & Troper, A.
- 1361-1374 White noise-induced spiral waves and multiple spatial coherence resonances in a neuronal network with type I excitability
by Gu, Hua-Guang & Jia, Bing & Li, Yu-Ye & Chen, Guan-Rong
- 1375-1385 Market structure explained by pairwise interactions
by Bury, Thomas
- 1386-1392 Identifying financial crises in real time
by da Fonseca, Eder Lucio & Ferreira, Fernando F. & Muruganandam, Paulsamy & Cerdeira, Hilda A.
- 1393-1397 A multi-agent dynamic model based on different kinds of bequests
by Cui, Jian & Pan, Qiuhui & Qian, Qian & He, Mingfeng & Sun, Qilin
- 1398-1408 About the modified Gaussian family of income distributions with applications to individual incomes
by Sarabia, José María & Prieto, Faustino & Trueba, Carmen & Jordá, Vanesa
- 1409-1417 Scaling, stability and distribution of the high-frequency returns of the Ibex35 index
by Suárez-García, Pablo & Gómez-Ullate, David
- 1418-1428 Cross-correlations between Renminbi and four major currencies in the Renminbi currency basket
by Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi
- 1429-1438 Efficiency and multifractality analysis of CSI 300 based on multifractal detrending moving average algorithm
by Zhou, Weijie & Dang, Yaoguo & Gu, Rongbao
- 1439-1451 Efficiency and probabilistic properties of bridge volatility estimator
by Lapinova, S. & Saichev, A. & Tarakanova, M.
- 1452-1458 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of the Chinese stock index futures market
by Lu, Xinsheng & Tian, Jie & Zhou, Ying & Li, Zhihui
- 1459-1473 Exploring the mobility of mobile phone users
by Csáji, Balázs Cs. & Browet, Arnaud & Traag, V.A. & Delvenne, Jean-Charles & Huens, Etienne & Van Dooren, Paul & Smoreda, Zbigniew & Blondel, Vincent D.
- 1474-1480 Distribution of Chinese names
by Huang, Ding-wei
- 1481-1492 Improving statistical keyword detection in short texts: Entropic and clustering approaches
by Carretero-Campos, C. & Bernaola-Galván, P. & Coronado, A.V. & Carpena, P.
- 1493-1499 Nanobuffering property of Fe3O4 magnetic nanoparticles in aqueous solution
by Zapotoczny, B. & Dudek, M.R. & Kozioł, J.J. & Mleczko, J.
- 1500-1509 Impact of conformity on the evolution of cooperation in the prisoner’s dilemma game
by Cui, Peng-Bi & Wu, Zhi-Xi
- 1510-1521 Characterizing the relative role of low-frequency and turbulent processes in the nocturnal boundary layer through the analysis of two-point correlations of the wind components
by Teichrieb, Claudio A. & Acevedo, Otávio C. & Degrazia, Gervásio A. & Moraes, Osvaldo L.L. & Roberti, Débora R. & Zimermann, Hans R. & Santos, Daniel M. & Alves, Rita C.M.
- 1522-1531 The emergence of scaling laws search dynamics in a particle swarm optimization
by Qi, Jie & Rong, Zhihai
- 1532-1537 Critical properties of contact process on the Apollonian network
by da Silva, L.F. & Costa Filho, R.N. & Soares, D.J.B. & Macedo-Filho, A. & Fulco, U.L. & Albuquerque, E.L.
- 1538-1546 Networked characteristics of the urban rail transit networks
by Zhang, Jianhua & Zhao, Mingwei & Liu, Haikuan & Xu, Xiaoming
- 1547-1556 Skeleton of weighted social network
by Zhang, X. & Zhu, J.
- 1557-1566 Research on the effective gas diffusion coefficient in dry porous media embedded with a fractal-like tree network
by Zheng, Qian & Xu, Jian & Yang, Bin & Yu, Boming
2013, Volume 392, Issue 5
- 1051-1062 Stationary open systems: A brief review on contemporary theories on irreversibility
by Lucia, Umberto
- 1063-1071 Effective field theory for the Ising model with a fluctuating exchange integral in an asymmetric bimodal random magnetic field: A differential operator technique
by Hadjiagapiou, Ioannis A.
- 1072-1079 The persistence length and length per base of single-stranded DNA obtained from fluorescence correlation spectroscopy measurements using mean field theory
by Chi, Qingjia & Wang, Guixue & Jiang, Jiahuan
- 1080-1089 On the sampling distribution of Allan factor estimator for a homogeneous Poisson process and its use to test inhomogeneities at multiple scales
by Serinaldi, Francesco & Kilsby, Chris G.
- 1090-1099 Assembly effect of groups in online social networks
by Fan, W. & Yeung, K.H. & Wong, K.Y.
- 1100-1110 Diffusion zone formation in aluminized MAR-247 from Bi-velocity Phase Field Method
by Wierzba, Bartek & Tkacz-Śmiech, Katarzyna
- 1111-1121 Local equivalence of reversible and general Markov kinetics
by Gorban, Alexander N.
- 1122-1132 Inference of analytical thermodynamic models for biological networks
by Chiavazzo, Eliodoro & Fasano, Matteo & Asinari, Pietro
- 1133-1141 Lattice integrals of motion of the Ising model on the cylinder
by Nigro, Alessandro
- 1142-1152 A microscopic lane changing process model for multilane traffic
by Lv, Wei & Song, Wei-guo & Liu, Xiao-dong & Ma, Jian
- 1153-1163 Relaxation properties in a diffusive model of extended objects on a triangular lattice
by Šćepanović, J.R. & Budinski-Petković, Lj. & Lončarević, I. & Petković, M. & Jakšić, Z.M. & Vrhovac, S.B.
- 1164-1171 Multifractal analysis of stock exchange crashes
by Siokis, Fotios M.
- 1172-1179 Price–volume cross-correlation analysis of CSI300 index futures
by Wang, Dong-Hua & Suo, Yuan-Yuan & Yu, Xiao-Wen & Lei, Man
- 1180-1187 Uncovering dynamic behaviors underlying experimental oil–water two-phase flow based on dynamic segmentation algorithm
by Gao, Zhong-Ke & Jin, Ning-De
- 1188-1193 Mixed boundary states from 1-loop bosonic closed strings
by Nardi, R.
- 1194-1201 First and second order semi-Markov chains for wind speed modeling
by D’Amico, Guglielmo & Petroni, Filippo & Prattico, Flavio
- 1202-1214 Network analysis to detect common strategies in Italian foreign direct investment
by De Masi, G. & Giovannetti, G. & Ricchiuti, G.
- 1215-1231 Community detection based on modularity and an improved genetic algorithm
by Shang, Ronghua & Bai, Jing & Jiao, Licheng & Jin, Chao
- 1232-1245 Analysis on the evolution process of BFW-like model with discontinuous percolation of multiple giant components
by Zhang, Renquan & Wei, Wei & Guo, Binghui & Zhang, Yang & Zheng, Zhiming
- 1246-1255 Rich-club network topology to minimize synchronization cost due to phase difference among frequency-synchronized oscillators
by Watanabe, Takamitsu
- 1256-1262 Optimal dynamic bandwidth allocation for complex networks
by Jiang, Zhong-Yuan & Liang, Man-Gui & Li, Qian & Guo, Dong-Chao
2013, Volume 392, Issue 4
- 545-551 Generalized Boltzmann factors induced by Weibull-type distributions
by Mathai, A.M. & Provost, Serge B.
- 552-557 Spin-1 Blume–Capel model with random crystal field effects
by Albayrak, Erhan
- 558-566 Bivelocity hydrodynamics. Diffuse mass flux vs. diffuse volume flux
by Brenner, Howard
- 567-582 A model for molecular emulsions: Water and “weak water” mixtures
by Kežić, B. & Mazighi, R. & Perera, A.
- 583-595 A simple parameterization for the turbulent kinetic energy transport terms in the convective boundary layer derived from large eddy simulation
by Puhales, Franciano Scremin & Rizza, Umberto & Degrazia, Gervásio Annes & Acevedo, Otávio Costa
- 596-601 1H NMR study of water/methanol solutions as a function of temperature and concentration
by Corsaro, Carmelo & Maisano, Roberta & Mallamace, Domenico & Dugo, Giacomo
- 602-611 Critical dynamics in systems controlled by fractional kinetic equations
by Batalov, Lev & Batalova, Anastasia
- 612-617 Continuous time random walk with jump length correlated with waiting time
by Liu, Jian & Bao, Jing-Dong
- 618-627 Conditional Lie–Bäcklund symmetries and functionally separable solutions of the generalized inhomogeneous nonlinear diffusion equations
by Feng, Wei & Ji, Lina
- 628-638 Variational methods for time-dependent classical many-particle systems
by Sereda, Yuriy V. & Ortoleva, Peter J.
- 639-655 Time-reversal symmetry relation for nonequilibrium flows ruled by the fluctuating Boltzmann equation
by Gaspard, Pierre
- 656-665 An improved method for Darboux transformation for the coupled inhomogeneous nonlinear Schrödinger system from plasma physics and nonlinear optics
by Liu, Yu-Ping & Gao, Yi-Tian & Wei, Guang-Mei
- 666-672 Non-Gaussian statistics, Maxwellian derivation and stellar polytropes
by Bento, E.P. & Silva, J.R.P. & Silva, R.
- 673-679 Monte Carlo study of a superlattice with alternate layers
by El Yadari, M. & Bahmad, L. & El Kenz, A. & Benyoussef, A.
- 680-688 Residual entropy of ice nanotubes and ice layers
by Kirov, Mikhail V.
- 689-701 Position space renormalization group study of the spin-1 random semi-infinite Blume–Capel model
by El Bouziani, Mohammed & Gaye, Abou & Jellal, Ahmed
- 702-709 Investigation of frustrated and dimerized classical Heisenberg chains
by Vahedi, J. & Mahdavifar, S. & Soltani, M.R. & Elahi, M.
- 710-721 Dynamics of three types of annual plants competing for water and light
by Pȩkalski, Andrzej & Szwabiński, Janusz
- 722-740 Stock price dynamics and option valuations under volatility feedback effect
by Kanniainen, Juho & Piché, Robert
- 741-756 Relations between allometric scalings and fluctuations in complex systems: The case of Japanese firms
by Watanabe, Hayafumi & Takayasu, Hideki & Takayasu, Misako
- 757-762 Is the wealth of the world’s billionaires Paretian?
by Ogwang, Tomson
- 763-772 The influences of delay time on the stability of a market model with stochastic volatility
by Li, Jiang-Cheng & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 773-784 Entangled economy: An ecosystems approach to modeling systemic level dynamics
by Robalino, Juan David & Jensen, Henrik Jeldtoft
- 785-796 Peer-to-peer and mass communication effect on opinion shifts
by Kindler, A. & Solomon, S. & Stauffer, D.
- 797-807 Asymmetric multifractal scaling behavior in the Chinese stock market: Based on asymmetric MF-DFA
by Cao, Guangxi & Cao, Jie & Xu, Longbing
- 808-812 More memory under evolutionary learning may lead to chaos
by Diks, Cees & Hommes, Cars & Zeppini, Paolo
- 813-823 Econophysical visualization of Adam Smith’s invisible hand
by Cohen, Morrel H. & Eliazar, Iddo I.
- 824-839 Lévy models and scale invariance properties applied to Geophysics
by Mariani, M.C. & Florescu, I. & SenGupta, I. & Beccar Varela, M.P. & Bezdek, P. & Serpa, L.
- 840-850 What if criminals optimize their choice? Optimal strategies to defend public goods
by Bruni, Camilla & Nuño, Juan Carlos & Primicerio, Mario
- 851-856 Vehicular traffic flow through a series of signals with cycle time generated by a logistic map
by Nagatani, Takashi & Sugiyama, Naoki
- 857-868 A model of the effects of authority on consensus formation in adaptive networks: Impact on network topology and robustness
by Prettejohn, Brenton J. & Berryman, Matthew J. & McDonnell, Mark D.
- 869-874 Fractal structure of digital speckle patterns produced by rough surfaces
by Corrêa, R.D. & Meireles, J.B. & Huguenin, J.A.O. & Caetano, D.P. & da Silva, L.
- 875-888 Vibrational temperature of the adlayer in the ‘hot-atom’ reaction mechanism
by Tomellini, Massimo
- 889-901 An exploratory statistical approach to depression pattern identification
by Feng, Qing Yi & Griffiths, Frances & Parsons, Nick & Gunn, Jane
- 902-909 Dynamics of traffic flows on crossing roads induced by real-time information
by Fukui, Minoru & Ishibashi, Yoshihiro & Nishinari, Katsuhiro
- 910-917 Quantum Prisoner’s Dilemma game on hypergraph networks
by Pawela, Łukasz & Sładkowski, Jan
- 918-928 Stochastic bounded consensus tracking of leader–follower multi-agent systems with measurement noises based on sampled-data with small sampling delay
by Wu, Zhihai & Peng, Li & Xie, Linbo & Wen, Jiwei
- 929-940 Scale invariance in complex seismic system and its uses in gaining precursory information before large earthquakes: Importance of methodology
by Li, Qiang & Xu, Gui-Ming
- 941-952 Detection of community overlap according to belief propagation and conflict
by Fu, Xianghua & Liu, Liandong & Wang, Chao
- 953-958 Probability routing strategy for scale-free networks
by Zhang, Xiaojun & He, Zishu & He, Zheng & Rayman-Bacchus, Lez
- 959-966 Social power and opinion formation in complex networks
by Jalili, Mahdi
- 967-973 Network analysis of time series under the constraint of fixed nearest neighbors
by Dong, Yan & Huang, Wenwen & Liu, Zonghua & Guan, Shuguang
- 974-981 A stochastic SIR epidemic on scale-free network with community structure
by Zhang, Huiling & Guan, Zhi-Hong & Li, Tao & Zhang, Xian-He & Zhang, Ding-Xue
- 982-986 Networks in extensive air showers
by Razdan, Ashok
- 987-994 Rumor spreading model considering forgetting and remembering mechanisms in inhomogeneous networks
by Zhao, Laijun & Qiu, Xiaoyan & Wang, Xiaoli & Wang, Jiajia
- 995-1003 SIR rumor spreading model in the new media age
by Zhao, Laijun & Cui, Hongxin & Qiu, Xiaoyan & Wang, Xiaoli & Wang, Jiajia
- 1004-1027 The origin of power-law emergent scaling in large binary networks
by Almond, D.P. & Budd, C.J. & Freitag, M.A. & Hunt, G.W. & McCullen, N.J. & Smith, N.D.
- 1028-1037 Complex aperture networks
by Ghaffari, H.O. & Sharifzadeh, M. & Young, R. Paul
- 1038-1049 Optimization-based structure identification of dynamical networks
by He, Tao & Lu, Xiliang & Wu, Xiaoqun & Lu, Jun-an & Zheng, Wei Xing
2013, Volume 392, Issue 3
- 411-415 Transport of Brownian particles in a deformable tube
by Huang, Xiao-qun & Deng, Peng & Ai, Bao-quan
- 416-426 Effects of particle size distribution, shape and volume fraction of aggregates on the wall effect of concrete via random sequential packing of polydispersed ellipsoidal particles
by Xu, W.X. & Lv, Z. & Chen, H.S.
- 427-443 On the standard quantum Brownian equation and an associated class of non-autonomous master equations
by Tameshtit, Allan
- 444-450 Ground-state structural transitions in small clusters within the effective temperature framework
by Souza, Andre M.C.
- 451-457 The estimation of a (kTC(p)/J,p) phase diagram for a two-dimensional site-diluted Ising model using a microcanonical algorithm
by Kutlu, Bülent & Genç, Ali Emre
- 458-467 Time-delay effects on dynamics of a two-actor conflict model
by Rojas-Pacheco, A. & Obregón-Quintana, B. & Liebovitch, L.S. & Guzmán-Vargas, L.
- 468-473 Self-organized criticality and color vision: A guide to water–protein landscape evolution
by Phillips, J.C.
- 474-484 Peaks in the CMBR power spectrum. I. Mathematical analysis of the associated real space features
by López-Corredoira, M. & Gabrielli, A.
- 485-496 Strength statistics and the distribution of earthquake interevent times
by Hristopulos, Dionissios T. & Mouslopoulou, Vasiliki
- 497-509 Dynamical analogy between epileptic seizures and seismogenic electromagnetic emissions by means of nonextensive statistical mechanics
by Eftaxias, Konstantinos & Minadakis, George & Potirakis, Stelios. M. & Balasis, Georgios
- 510-519 Load balanced diffusive capture process on homophilic scale-free networks
by Telcs, András & Csernai, Márton & Gulyás, András
- 520-528 Incorporating topography in a cellular automata model to simulate residents evacuation in a mountain area in China
by Wang, Li & Liu, Mao & Meng, Bo
- 529-537 Detecting local community structures in complex networks based on local degree central nodes
by Chen, Qiong & Wu, Ting-Ting & Fang, Ming
- 538-543 Structure and stability of online chat networks built on emotion-carrying links
by Gligorijević, Vladimir & Skowron, Marcin & Tadić, Bosiljka
2013, Volume 392, Issue 2
- 295-306 Stochastic sensitivity analysis of noise-induced intermittency and transition to chaos in one-dimensional discrete-time systems
by Bashkirtseva, Irina & Ryashko, Lev
- 307-313 Quantization from an exponential distribution of infinitesimal action
by Budiyono, Agung
- 314-325 Irreversibility and entropy production in transport phenomena, III—Principle of minimum integrated entropy production including nonlinear responses
by Suzuki, Masuo
- 326-335 Wigner distribution functions for complex dynamical systems: A path integral approach
by Sels, Dries & Brosens, Fons & Magnus, Wim
- 336-342 Analysis of noise-induced bimodality in a Michaelis–Menten single-step enzymatic cycle
by Remondini, Daniel & Giampieri, Enrico & Bazzani, Armando & Castellani, Gastone & Maritan, Amos
- 343-349 Individual and group dynamics in purchasing activity
by Gao, Lei & Guo, Jin-Li & Fan, Chao & Liu, Xue-Jiao
- 350-360 Modelling financial volatility in the presence of abrupt changes
by Ross, Gordon J.
- 361-370 Is the efficiency of stock market correlated with multifractality? An evidence from the Shanghai stock market
by Gu, Rongbao & Shao, Yanmin & Wang, Qingnan
- 371-380 A finite-dimensional quantum model for the stock market
by Cotfas, Liviu-Adrian
- 381-391 The co-evolution of cultures, social network communities, and agent locations in an extension of Axelrod’s model of cultural dissemination
by Pfau, Jens & Kirley, Michael & Kashima, Yoshihisa
- 392-399 Congestion analysis of traffic networks with direction-dependant heterogeneity
by Wang, Jian & Wang, Ling
- 400-410 Quantum Russian roulette
by Schmidt, Alexandre G.M. & da Silva, Ladário
2013, Volume 392, Issue 1
- 1-6 Phase diagrams of the transverse Ising antiferromagnet in the presence of the longitudinal magnetic field
by Neto, Minos A. & de Sousa, J. Ricardo
- 7-16 Multifractal models via products of geometric OU-processes: Review and applications
by Leonenko, Nikolai & Petherick, Stuart & Taufer, Emanuele
- 17-26 Parrondo’s paradox and complementary Parrondo processes
by Soo, Wayne Wah Ming & Cheong, Kang Hao
- 27-42 From shape to randomness: A classification of Langevin stochasticity
by Eliazar, Iddo & Cohen, Morrel H.
- 43-47 Objective uncertainty relation with classical background in a statistical model
by Budiyono, Agung
- 48-57 Structure and orientational ordering in a fluid of elongated quadrupolar molecules
by Singh, Ram Chandra
- 58-71 On the behavior of suspension of drops on an inclined surface
by Mortazavi, S. & Tafreshi, M.M.
- 72-78 On the theory of transport phenomena in ferrofluids. Effect of chain-like aggregates
by Zubarev, A.Yu.
- 79-88 Effect of varying two key parameters in simulating evacuation for a dormitory in China
by Lei, Wenjun & Li, Angui & Gao, Ran
- 89-102 Real-time fractal signal processing in the time domain
by Hartmann, András & Mukli, Péter & Nagy, Zoltán & Kocsis, László & Hermán, Péter & Eke, András
- 103-110 Formulation of the Hellmann–Feynman theorem for the “second choice” version of Tsallis’ thermostatistics
by Rastegin, Alexey E.
- 111-122 The fractionary Schrödinger equation, Green functions and ultradistributions
by De Paoli, A.L. & Rocca, M.C.
- 123-135 Stochastic thermodynamics across scales: Emergent inter-attractoral discrete Markov jump process and its underlying continuous diffusion
by Santillán, Moisés & Qian, Hong
- 136-148 Log-periodic corrections to the Cole–Cole expression in dielectric relaxation
by Khamzin, A.A. & Nigmatullin, R.R. & Popov, I.I.
- 149-156 Percolation of dimers on square lattices
by Lebrecht, W. & Valdés, J.F. & Vogel, E.E. & Nieto, F. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J.
- 157-167 Critical and tricritical behavior of a selectively diluted triangular Ising antiferromagnet in a field
by Borovský, M. & Žukovič, M. & Bobák, A.
- 168-176 Evolutionary snowdrift game incorporating costly punishment in structured populations
by Chan, Nat W.H. & Xu, C. & Tey, Siew Kian & Yap, Yee Jiun & Hui, P.M.
- 177-183 An ideal gas approach to classify countries using financial indices
by de Mattos Neto, Paulo S.G. & Cavalcanti, George D.C. & Madeiro, Francisco & Ferreira, Tiago A.E.
- 184-193 Measuring capital market efficiency: Global and local correlations structure
by Kristoufek, Ladislav & Vosvrda, Miloslav
- 194-207 Modeling electricity spot prices using mean-reverting multifractal processes
by Rypdal, Martin & Løvsletten, Ola
- 208-214 Ups and downs of economics and econophysics — Facebook forecast
by Gajic, Nenad & Budinski-Petkovic, Ljuba
- 215-220 The escape of pedestrians with view radius
by Ma, Peijie & Wang, Binghong
- 221-251 Traffic dynamics in empirical probe vehicle data studied with three-phase theory: Spatiotemporal reconstruction of traffic phases and generation of jam warning messages
by Kerner, Boris S. & Rehborn, Hubert & Schäfer, Ralf-Peter & Klenov, Sergey L. & Palmer, Jochen & Lorkowski, Stefan & Witte, Nikolaus
- 252-270 Territorial developments based on graffiti: A statistical mechanics approach
by Barbaro, Alethea B.T. & Chayes, Lincoln & D’Orsogna, Maria R.
- 271-277 Dynamics of snoring sounds and its connection with obstructive sleep apnea
by Alencar, Adriano M. & da Silva, Diego Greatti Vaz & Oliveira, Carolina Beatriz & Vieira, André P. & Moriya, Henrique T. & Lorenzi-Filho, Geraldo
- 278-286 Interplay between social debate and propaganda in an opinion formation model
by Gimenez, M.C. & Revelli, J.A. & Lama, M.S. de la & Lopez, J.M. & Wio, H.S.
- 287-293 Measuring persistence in a stationary time series using the complex network theory
by Karimi, Somaye & Darooneh, Amir H.
2012, Volume 391, Issue 24
- 6247-6255 Block model for the XY-type Landau–Ginzburg–Wilson Hamiltonian with random temperature
by Wu, Xintian
- 6256-6267 Mobility matrix evolution for an SIS epidemic patch model
by Sanders, Johnathan & Noble, Benjamin & Van Gorder, Robert A. & Riggs, Cortney
- 6268-6278 Quantitatively investigating the locally weak stationarity of modified multifractional Gaussian noise
by Li, Ming & Zhao, Wei
- 6279-6286 Influences of exit and stair conditions on human evacuation in a dormitory
by Lei, Wenjun & Li, Angui & Gao, Ran & Wang, Xiaowei
- 6287-6319 Tsallis non-extensive statistics, intermittent turbulence, SOC and chaos in the solar plasma, Part one: Sunspot dynamics
by Pavlos, G.P. & Karakatsanis, L.P. & Xenakis, M.N.
- 6320-6331 Conditional Lie–Bäcklund symmetries and invariant subspaces to nonlinear diffusion equations with source
by Ji, Lina
- 6332-6336 A new theoretical approach to the Fe1−qAlq in the bcc lattice by employing effective field theory
by Freitas, A.S. & Albuquerque, D.F. de & Moreno, N.O.
- 6337-6346 Generalization of thermodynamic potentials including information
by Gagliardi, Alessio & Di Carlo, Aldo
- 6347-6361 The fractal energy measurement and the singularity energy spectrum analysis
by Xiong, Gang & Zhang, Shuning & Yang, Xiaoniu
- 6362-6366 On quantum kinetic equations of many-particle systems in condensed states
by Gerasimenko, V.I. & Tsvir, Zh.A.
- 6367-6379 The sample autocorrelation function and the detection of long-memory processes
by Hassani, Hossein & Leonenko, Nikolai & Patterson, Kerry
- 6380-6385 Self-consistency in non-extensive thermodynamics of highly excited hadronic states
by Deppman, A.
- 6386-6389 Canonical equilibrium distribution derived from Helmholtz potential
by Oikonomou, Thomas & Baris Bagci, G. & Tirnakli, Ugur
- 6390-6398 Configurational entropy of systems with non-additive lateral interactions
by Pinto, O.A. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J. & Nieto, F.
- 6399-6408 Quantum spherical model with competing interactions
by Bienzobaz, P.F. & Salinas, S.R.
- 6409-6417 How information influences an individual opinion evolution
by Deng, Lei & Liu, Yun & Zeng, Qing-An
- 6418-6431 Pricing model for equity warrants in a mixed fractional Brownian environment and its algorithm
by Xiao, Wei-Lin & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Zhang, Xili & Zhang, Xiaoli
- 6432-6439 The performance analysis of a micro-/nanoscaled quantum heat engine
by Guo, Juncheng & Zhang, Xiuqin & Su, Guozhen & Chen, Jincan