Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2013, Volume 392, Issue 19
- 4576-4583 New method for counting the number of spanning trees in a two-tree network
by Xiao, Yuzhi & Zhao, Haixing
- 4584-4593 The Tutte polynomial of an infinite family of outerplanar, small-world and self-similar graphs
by Liao, Yunhua & Fang, Aixiang & Hou, Yaoping
- 4594-4605 Personalized recommendation via an improved NBI algorithm and user influence model in a Microblog network
by Lian, Jie & Liu, Yun & Zhang, Zhen-jiang & Gui, Chang-ni
- 4606-4618 Community detection in complex networks by density-based clustering
by Jin, Hong & Wang, Shuliang & Li, Chenyang
- 4619-4628 Modular and hierarchical structure of social contact networks
by Ge, Yuanzheng & Song, Zhichao & Qiu, Xiaogang & Song, Hongbin & Wang, Yong
- 4629-4637 Deterministic self-similar models of complex networks based on very symmetric graphs
by Knor, Martin & Škrekovski, Riste
- 4638-4651 Bipartite entanglement induced by classically-constrained quantum dissipative dynamics
by Budini, Adrián A.
- 4652-4654 Addendum to “On the exploitability of thermo-charged capacitors” [Physica A 390 (2011) 482–491]
by D’Abramo, Germano
- 4655-4662 Evolution of co-operation among mobile agents with different influence
by Wang, Zhen & Chen, Tianyi & Wang, Xingpu & Jin, Jiuwu & Li, Mingchu
- 4663-4667 A new graphical coding of DNA sequence and its similarity calculation
by Liao, Bo & Xiang, Qilin & Cai, Lijun & Cao, Zhi
- 4668-4674 Evolution of public cooperation with weighted and conditional strategies
by Wang, Xuwen & Zhang, Haifeng & Nie, Sen & Wang, Binghong
- 4675-4682 Self-organization of five species in a cyclic competition game
by Feng, Sha-Sha & Qiang, Cheng-Cang
- 4683-4687 Troy: A simple nonlinear mathematical perspective
by Flores, J.C. & Bologna, Mauro
- 4688-4700 Energy–entropy dispersion relation in DNA sequences
by Nowak, H. & Haeussler, P.
- 4701-4716 Dynamics of the HIV infection under antiretroviral therapy: A cellular automata approach
by González, Ramón E.R. & Coutinho, Sérgio & Zorzenon dos Santos, Rita Maria & de Figueirêdo, Pedro Hugo
- 4717-4725 Cellular automata approach for the dynamics of HIV infection under antiretroviral therapies: The role of the virus diffusion
by González, Ramón E.R. & de Figueirêdo, Pedro Hugo & Coutinho, Sérgio
2013, Volume 392, Issue 18
- 3857-3862 Adsorption of a spherical nanoparticle in polymer brushes: Brownian dynamics investigation
by Zhang, Qiyi & Xiang, Xun
- 3863-3868 Numerical simulation of pool boiling of a Lennard-Jones liquid
by Inaoka, Hajime & Ito, Nobuyasu
- 3869-3880 Global analysis of multiple routes of disease transmission on heterogeneous networks
by Wang, Yi & Jin, Zhen
- 3881-3890 Dynamic characteristics of traffic flow with consideration of pedestrians’ road-crossing behavior
by Jin, Sheng & Qu, Xiaobo & Xu, Cheng & Wang, Dian-Hai
- 3891-3902 Forecasting the underlying potential governing the time series of a dynamical system
by Livina, V.N. & Lohmann, G. & Mudelsee, M. & Lenton, T.M.
- 3903-3908 Determination of the Kardar–Parisi–Zhang equation from experimental data with a small number of configurations
by Campos, André Telles & da Rocha Filho, Tarcísio Marciano
- 3909-3911 On the non-equivalence of two standard random walks
by Bénichou, O. & Lindenberg, K. & Oshanin, G.
- 3912-3919 Thermodynamic paths and stochastic order in open systems
by Lucia, Umberto
- 3920-3944 Tsallis non-extensive statistics, intermittent turbulence, SOC and chaos in the solar plasma. Part two: Solar flares dynamics
by Karakatsanis, L.P. & Pavlos, G.P. & Xenakis, M.N.
- 3945-3951 Quasi-stationary states of the NRT nonlinear Schrödinger equation
by Toranzo, I.V. & Plastino, A.R. & Dehesa, J.S. & Plastino, A.
- 3952-3961 Reflections on the q-Fourier transform and the q-Gaussian function
by Plastino, A. & Rocca, M.C.
- 3962-3968 Mathematical properties of the Navier–Stokes dynamical system for incompressible Newtonian fluids
by Tessarotto, Massimo & Cremaschini, Claudio
- 3969-3983 Dynamic magnetic properties of the kinetic cylindrical Ising nanotube
by Deviren, Bayram & Şener, Yunus & Keskin, Mustafa
- 3984-3996 Bose–Einstein condensation in the three-sphere and in the infinite slab: Analytical results
by Noronha, J.M.B. & Toms, D.J.
- 3997-4008 Quantum criticality of d-dimensional n-vector transverse Ising-like models: New renormalization group features for d≤3
by Caramico D’Auria, A. & De Cesare, L. & Mercaldo, M.T. & Naddeo, A. & Rabuffo, I.
- 4009-4018 A cellular automaton model based on empirical observations of a driver’s oscillation behavior reproducing the findings from Kerner’s three-phase traffic theory
by Yang, Haifei & Lu, Jian & Hu, Xiaojian & Jiang, Jun
- 4019-4035 Kinetic model of the Buyers’ market
by Zhykharsky, Alexander V.
- 4036-4047 Spectral analysis and generation of certain highly oscillatory curves related to chaos, part 2: Calculation aspects
by Chen, Goong & Huang, Tingwen & Mariani, Maria Christina & Espandeary, Roza & Kanes, Rym & Sheriff, Mohammed & Srinivasan, Srikanth
- 4048-4054 Spin models as microfoundation of macroscopic market models
by Krause, Sebastian M. & Bornholdt, Stefan
- 4055-4063 Fluctuation behaviors of financial time series by a stochastic Ising system on a Sierpinski carpet lattice
by Fang, Wen & Wang, Jun
- 4064-4074 Testing for relationships between Shanghai and Shenzhen stock markets: A threshold cointegration perspective
by Lin, Xiaoqiang & Tang, Zhenpeng & Fei, Fangyu
- 4075-4082 Buying on margin, selling short in an agent-based market model
by Zhang, Ting & Li, Honggang
- 4083-4105 Effect of driver over-acceleration on traffic breakdown in three-phase cellular automaton traffic flow models
by Kerner, Boris S. & Klenov, Sergey L. & Hermanns, Gerhard & Schreckenberg, Michael
- 4106-4120 Multifractal description of wind power fluctuations using arbitrary order Hilbert spectral analysis
by Calif, Rudy & Schmitt, François G. & Huang, Yongxiang
- 4121-4126 Investigation of nucleation and grain growth in 2-dimensional systems by using generalized Monte Carlo simulations
by Cetinel, Hakan & Kayacan, Ozhan & Ozaydin, Demet
- 4127-4133 Morphological similarity of road networks and cracks
by Ohnishi, Teruaki & Okada, Osami & Shirakata, Hirofumi
- 4134-4145 Stochastic nature of earthquake ground motion
by Kostić, Srđan & Vasović, Nebojša & Perc, Matjaž & Toljić, Marinko & Nikolić, Dobrica
- 4146-4153 Hybrid routing on scale-free networks
by Tan, Fei & Xia, Yongxiang
- 4154-4159 Ranking the spreading influence in complex networks
by Liu, Jian-Guo & Ren, Zhuo-Ming & Guo, Qiang
- 4160-4171 Measuring the dimension of partially embedded networks
by Kondor, Dániel & Mátray, Péter & Csabai, István & Vattay, Gábor
- 4172-4180 Temporal percolation of a susceptible adaptive network
by Valdez, L.D. & Macri, P.A. & Braunstein, L.A.
- 4181-4191 Dynamical robustness analysis of weighted complex networks
by He, Zhiwei & Liu, Shuai & Zhan, Meng
- 4192-4201 Characterizing traffic time series based on complex network theory
by Tang, Jinjun & Wang, Yinhai & Liu, Fang
2013, Volume 392, Issue 17
- 3485-3496 Lévy flights in confining environments: Random paths and their statistics
by Żaba, Mariusz & Garbaczewski, Piotr & Stephanovich, Vladimir
- 3497-3504 Direct measurements of colloidal hydrodynamics near flat boundaries using oscillating optical tweezers
by Ha, Chungil & Ou-Yang, H.D. & Pak, Hyuk Kyu
- 3505-3512 Effective usage of shortest paths promotes transportation efficiency on scale-free networks
by Du, Wen-Bo & Wu, Zhi-Xi & Cai, Kai-Quan
- 3513-3517 Carnot efficiency: Why?
by Lucia, Umberto
- 3518-3530 Understanding quantum entanglement by thermo field dynamics
by Hashizume, Yoichiro & Suzuki, Masuo
- 3531-3536 Scale-free networks via attaching to random neighbors
by Yang, Xu-Hua & Lou, Shun-Li & Chen, Guang & Chen, Sheng-Yong & Huang, Wei
- 3537-3545 An extended macro model for traffic flow with consideration of multi static bottlenecks
by Tang, T.Q. & Li, P. & Yang, X.B.
- 3546-3554 An opinion diffusion model with clustered early adopters
by Deng, Lei & Liu, Yun & Xiong, Fei
- 3555-3562 Deterministic scale-free small-world networks of arbitrary order
by Lu, Zhe-Ming & Su, Yu-Xin & Guo, Shi-Ze
- 3563-3569 A new car-following model with the consideration of anticipation optimal velocity
by Peng, Guang-han & Cheng, Rong-jun
- 3570-3577 Force induced phase transition of honeycomb-structured ferroelectric thin film
by Wang, C.D. & Ma, R.G.
- 3578-3588 Dynamics of pedestrians in regions with no visibility— A lattice model without exclusion
by Cirillo, Emilio N.M. & Muntean, Adrian
- 3589-3600 Density outbursts in a food web model with a closed nutrient cycle
by Szwabiński, Janusz
- 3601-3609 Quadrantal multi-scale distribution entropy analysis of heartbeat interval series based on a modified Poincaré plot
by Huo, Chengyu & Huang, Xiaolin & Zhuang, Jianjun & Hou, Fengzhen & Ni, Huangjing & Ning, Xinbao
- 3610-3621 Paradox of enrichment: A fractional differential approach with memory
by Rana, Sourav & Bhattacharya, Sabyasachi & Pal, Joydeep & N’Guérékata, Gaston M. & Chattopadhyay, Joydev
- 3622-3633 Geometry of ‘standoffs’ in lattice models of the spatial Prisoner’s Dilemma and Snowdrift games
by Laird, Robert A. & Goyal, Dipankar & Yazdani, Soroosh
- 3634-3639 From Lotka to the entropy generation approach
by Lucia, Umberto & Sciubba, Enrico
- 3640-3647 Cautious strategy update promotes cooperation in spatial prisoner’s dilemma game
by Liu, Yongkui & Zhang, Lin & Chen, Xiaojie & Ren, Lei & Wang, Long
- 3648-3653 Thermodynamics and cancer stationary states
by Lucia, Umberto
- 3654-3665 Between complexity of modelling and modelling of complexity: An essay on econophysics
by Schinckus, C.
- 3666-3681 Liquidity crisis detection: An application of log-periodic power law structures to default prediction
by Wosnitza, Jan Henrik & Denz, Cornelia
- 3682-3697 Research on spatial economic structure for different economic sectors from a perspective of a complex network
by Hu, Sen & Yang, Hualei & Cai, Boliang & Yang, Chunxia
- 3698-3707 A stable and robust calibration scheme of the log-periodic power law model
by Filimonov, V. & Sornette, D.
- 3708-3714 A measure of multivariate kurtosis for the identification of the dynamics of a N-dimensional market
by Araújo, Tanya & Dias, João & Eleutério, Samuel & Louçã, Francisco
- 3715-3730 Random matrix theory analysis of cross-correlations in the US stock market: Evidence from Pearson’s correlation coefficient and detrended cross-correlation coefficient
by Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi & Chen, Shou & Yang, Jiao-Jiao & Yang, Ming-Yan
- 3731-3740 Complex dynamics in the distribution of players’ scoring performance in Rugby Union world cups
by Seuront, Laurent
- 3741-3754 Optimal intentional islanding to enhance the robustness of power grid networks
by Pahwa, S. & Youssef, M. & Schumm, P. & Scoglio, C. & Schulz, N.
- 3755-3764 Optimality and oscillations near the edge of stability in the dynamics of autonomous vehicle platoons
by Davis, L.C.
- 3765-3779 Thermal phase transition for some spin-boson models
by Aparicio Alcalde, M. & Pimentel, B.M.
- 3780-3788 Scaling analyses based on wavelet transforms for the Talbot effect
by Rosu, Haret C. & Murguía, José S. & Ludu, Andrei
- 3789-3797 Singular spectrum analysis and Fisher–Shannon analysis of spring flow time series: An application to Anjar Spring, Lebanon
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Shaban, Amin & Darwich, Talal & Amacha, Nabil
- 3798-3805 The effects of mechanical response on the dynamics and string stability of a platoon of adaptive cruise control vehicles
by Davis, L.C.
- 3806-3811 Weakly interacting Bose mixtures at finite temperature
by Van Schaeybroeck, Bert
- 3812-3818 Relaxation dynamics of the Kuramoto model with uniformly distributed natural frequencies
by Ghosh, Anandamohan & Gupta, Shamik
- 3819-3826 Specific mass increment and nonequilibrium crystal growth
by Martyushev, Leonid M. & Terentiev, Pavel S.
- 3827-3832 The information transmission in community networks
by Zhu, Zhi-Qiang & Liu, Chuan-Jian & Wu, Jian-Liang & Liu, Bin
- 3833-3845 Geometry of complex networks and topological centrality
by Ranjan, Gyan & Zhang, Zhi-Li
- 3846-3855 The spreading of opposite opinions on online social networks with authoritative nodes
by Yan, Shu & Tang, Shaoting & Pei, Sen & Jiang, Shijin & Zhang, Xiao & Ding, Wenrui & Zheng, Zhiming
2013, Volume 392, Issue 16
- 3301-3307 Analysis of energy dissipation in traffic flow with a variable slope
by Zhu, Wen-Xing & Zhang, Cheng-Hui
- 3308-3315 Dynamic statistical properties of squeezed coherent state superpositions
by Sales, J.S. & de Almeida, N.G.
- 3316-3328 Lacunarity and multifractal analysis of the large DLA mass distribution
by Rodriguez-Romo, Suemi & Sosa-Herrera, Antonio
- 3329-3334 Accelerating consensus of self-driven swarm via a weighted model
by Zou, You & Zhang, Haifeng & Li, Yujian & Wang, Binghong
- 3335-3343 Assessing market uncertainty by means of a time-varying intermittency parameter for asset price fluctuations
by Rypdal, Martin & Sirnes, Espen & Løvsletten, Ola & Rypdal, Kristoffer
- 3344-3350 Time-series analysis of foreign exchange rates using time-dependent pattern entropy
by Ishizaki, Ryuji & Inoue, Masayoshi
- 3351-3359 Transient fluctuation of the prosperity of firms in a network economy
by Maeno, Yoshiharu
- 3360-3373 Benford’s law: A Poisson perspective
by Eliazar, Iddo I.
- 3374-3384 Visibility graph network analysis of gold price time series
by Long, Yu
- 3385-3391 Evolutionary model on market ecology of investors and investments
by Gao, Ya-Chun & Cai, Shi-Min & Lü, Linyuan & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 3392-3401 Modified circle map model for complex motion induced by a change of shuttle buses
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 3402-3408 Predicting link directions via a recursive subgraph-based ranking
by Guo, Fangjian & Yang, Zimo & Zhou, Tao
- 3409-3416 Crackling sound generation during the formation of liquid bridges: A lattice gas model
by Almeida, Alexandre B. & Buldyrev, Sergey V. & Alencar, Adriano M.
- 3417-3423 Preference of online users and personalized recommendations
by Guan, Yuan & Zhao, Dandan & Zeng, An & Shang, Ming-Sheng
- 3424-3429 Fisher–Shannon analysis of seismograms of tsunamigenic and non-tsunamigenic earthquakes
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Chamoli, Ashutosh & Dimri, V.P. & Srivastava, K.
- 3430-3440 On the kinetic theory of vehicular traffic flow: Chapman–Enskog expansion versus Grad’s moment method
by Marques, W. & Méndez, A.R.
- 3441-3458 Pricing currency options in the mixed fractional Brownian motion
by Sun, Lin
- 3459-3469 Discovering the influential users oriented to viral marketing based on online social networks
by Zhu, Zhiguo
- 3470-3475 A stochastic model of tweet diffusion on the Twitter network
by Kawamoto, Tatsuro
- 3476-3483 Threshold model of cascades in empirical temporal networks
by Karimi, Fariba & Holme, Petter
2013, Volume 392, Issue 15
- 3115-3121 Statistical behaviors for renormalization of correlated permeability field
by Wu, Bin & Liu, Zhi-Feng & Wang, Xiao-Hong
- 3122-3131 Assessing vascular endothelial function using frequency and rank order statistics
by Wu, Hsien-Tsai & Hsu, Po-Chun & Sun, Cheuk-Kwan & Liu, An-Bang & Lin, Zong-Lin & Tang, Chieh-Ju & Lo, Men-Tzung
- 3132-3139 Ideal gas provides q-entropy
by Biró, T.S.
- 3140-3154 Some properties of generalized Fisher information in the context of nonextensive thermostatistics
by Bercher, J.-F.
- 3155-3167 On the origin of the phase–space diffusion limit in (dis)ordered protein aggregation
by Gadomski, A. & Siódmiak, J. & Santamaría-Holek, I.
- 3168-3176 Tempered stable Lévy motion driven by stable subordinator
by Gajda, Janusz & Wyłomańska, Agnieszka
- 3177-3182 Optimal hedging via large deviation
by Stutzer, Michael
- 3183-3197 Evolutionary dynamics of nationalism and migration
by Barreira da Silva Rocha, André
- 3198-3212 Salient features of dependence in daily US stock market indices
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Cunado, Juncal & de Gracia, Fernando Perez
- 3213-3222 A jump diffusion model for spot electricity prices and market price of risk
by Bhar, Ramaprasad & Colwell, David B. & Xiao, Yuewen
- 3223-3230 Effect of restart at signals on traffic flow through a series of signals
by Hino, Yuki & Tobita, Kazuhiro & Nagatani, Takashi
- 3231-3239 A mathematical model of “Gone with the Wind”
by Rinaldi, Sergio & Della Rossa, Fabio & Landi, Pietro
- 3240-3247 Gregarious versus individualistic behavior in Vicsek swarms and the onset of first-order phase transitions
by Baglietto, Gabriel & Albano, Ezequiel V. & Candia, Julián
- 3248-3259 What is the difference of research collaboration network under different projections: Topological measurement and analysis
by Li, Yongjun & You, Chun
- 3260-3272 Ant colony clustering with fitness perception and pheromone diffusion for community detection in complex networks
by Ji, Junzhong & Song, Xiangjing & Liu, Chunnian & Zhang, Xiuzhen
- 3273-3280 Understanding the cascading failures in Indian power grids with complex networks theory
by Zhang, Guidong & Li, Zhong & Zhang, Bo & Halang, Wolfgang A.
- 3281-3292 Parameter-dependent synchronization transition of coupled neurons with co-existing spiking and bursting
by Gu, Hua-Guang & Li, Yu-Ye & Jia, Bing & Chen, Guan-Rong
- 3293-3300 Robustness analysis of static routing on networks
by Pu, Cun-Lai & Yang, Jian & Pei, Wen-Jiang & Tao, Yu-Ting & Lan, Shao-Hua
2013, Volume 392, Issue 14
- 2977-2987 Current in a quantum driven thermostatted system with off-diagonal disorder
by Colangeli, M. & Pizzi, M. & Rondoni, L.
- 2988-2998 Stochastic response of a ϕ6 oscillator subjected to combined harmonic and Poisson white noise excitations
by Yue, Xiaole & Xu, Wei & Jia, Wantao & Wang, Liang
- 2999-3007 Crossover from fragile liquids to strong liquids near the glass transition created by isotropic two-body short-range interactions
by Tokuyama, Michio & Enda, Shohei
- 3008-3017 Influence of surface roughness on the electrical conductivity of semiconducting thin films
by Ketenoğlu, D. & Ünal, B.
- 3018-3027 Coarse grained approach for volume conserving models
by Hansmann, D. & Buceta, R.C.
- 3028-3038 Towards the bi-directional cellular automaton model with perception ranges
by Zheng, Liang & Zhong, Shiquan & Ma, Shoufeng
- 3039-3044 Comparing emerging and mature markets during times of crises: A non-extensive statistical approach
by Namaki, A. & Koohi Lai, Z. & Jafari, G.R. & Raei, R. & Tehrani, R.
- 3045-3050 A generalization of the q-exponential discounting function
by Cruz Rambaud, Salvador & Muñoz Torrecillas, María José
- 3051-3060 A maximum (non-extensive) entropy approach to equity options bid–ask spread
by Tapiero, Oren J.
- 3061-3065 Nonextensivity measure for earthquake networks
by Lotfi, Nastaran & Darooneh, Amir H.
- 3066-3086 Statistical modelling of higher-order correlations in pools of neural activity
by Montani, Fernando & Phoka, Elena & Portesi, Mariela & Schultz, Simon R.
- 3087-3094 Dynamics characterization of modified Gross–Pitaevskii equation
by Filho, Victo S. & Machado, Birajara S. & Francisco, Gerson & Tomio, Lauro
- 3095-3105 Detecting community structure using label propagation with weighted coherent neighborhood propinquity
by Lou, Hao & Li, Shenghong & Zhao, Yuxin
- 3106-3112 Permutation entropy and detrend fluctuation analysis for the natural complexity of cardiac heart interbeat signals
by Taherkhani, Farid & Rahmani, Maryam & Taherkhani, Fariborz & Akbarzadeh, Hamed & Abroshan, Hadi
2013, Volume 392, Issue 13
- 2837-2846 The shadow principle: An optimal survival strategy for a prey chased by random predators
by Moreau, M. & Bénichou, O. & Oshanin, G. & Voituriez, R.
- 2847-2859 Simulation of pedestrian flow based on cellular automata: A case of pedestrian crossing street at section in China
by Feng, Shumin & Ding, Ning & Chen, Tao & Zhang, Hui
- 2860-2867 The Kirkendall effect in binary diffusion couples
by Wierzba, Bartek
- 2868-2885 Hidden Markov models revealing the stress field underlying the earthquake generation
by Votsi, I. & Limnios, N. & Tsaklidis, G. & Papadimitriou, E.
- 2886-2892 General conditions for strategy abundance through a self-referential mechanism under weak selection
by Sekiguchi, Takuya
- 2893-2902 Regional changes in the distribution of foreign aid: An entropy approach
by Salois, Matthew J.
- 2903-2914 Firm size distribution and mobility of the top 500 firms in China, the United States and the world
by Guo, Jinzhong & Xu, Qi & Chen, Qinghua & Wang, Yougui
- 2915-2923 One-factor model for the cross-correlation matrix in the Vietnamese stock market
by Nguyen, Quang
- 2924-2939 On the physical interpretation of statistical data from black-box systems
by Eliazar, Iddo I. & Cohen, Morrel H.
- 2940-2954 Dynamical analogy between economical crisis and earthquake dynamics within the nonextensive statistical mechanics framework
by Potirakis, Stelios M. & Zitis, Pavlos I. & Eftaxias, Konstantinos
- 2955-2964 Coevolutionary, coexisting learning and teaching agents model for prisoner’s dilemma games enhancing cooperation with assortative heterogeneous networks
by Tanimoto, Jun
- 2965-2976 The topology of a causal network for the Chinese financial system
by Gao, Bo & Ren, Ruo-en
2013, Volume 392, Issue 12
- 2701-2712 Chapman–Enskog analysis for finite-volume formulation of lattice Boltzmann equation
by Patil, D.V.
- 2713-2717 Entropy maximization and instability in uniformly magnetized plasmas
by Son, S. & Moon, Sung Joon
- 2718-2727 Modeling quantum mechanical double slit interference via anomalous diffusion: Independently variable slit widths
by Mesa Pascasio, J. & Fussy, S. & Schwabl, H. & Grössing, G.
- 2728-2735 An agent-based model of stock markets incorporating momentum investors
by Wei, J.R. & Huang, J.P. & Hui, P.M.
- 2736-2774 Correlations, hierarchies and networks of the world’s automotive companies
by Kocakaplan, Yusuf & Doğan, Şerafettin & Deviren, Bayram & Keskin, Mustafa
- 2775-2780 Menzerath–Altmann law for distinct word distribution analysis in a large text
by Eroglu, Sertac
- 2781-2791 Empirical study of a unidirectional dense crowd during a real mass event
by Zhang, X.L. & Weng, W.G. & Yuan, H.Y. & Chen, J.G.
- 2792-2802 Dynamical diversity induced by individual responsive immunization
by Wu, Qingchu & Liu, Huaxiang & Small, Michael
- 2803-2806 The number of spanning trees of an infinite family of outerplanar, small-world and self-similar graphs
by Comellas, Francesc & Miralles, Alícia & Liu, Hongxiao & Zhang, Zhongzhi
- 2807-2820 Percolation on shopping and cashback electronic commerce networks
by Fu, Tao & Chen, Yini & Qin, Zhen & Guo, Liping
- 2821-2829 Detect local communities in networks with an outside rate coefficient
by Shen, Yi
- 2830-2836 Non-destructive detection and generation of the Werner state via a dissipative process
by Jin, Jia-sen & Li, Zhen-ni & Yu, Chang-shui & Song, He-shan
2013, Volume 392, Issue 11
- 2623-2630 Anomalous transport controlled via potential fluctuations
by Zeng, Chunhua & Wang, Hua & Wei, Yonggang & Li, Kongzhai & Hu, Jianhang
- 2631-2642 Tsallis’ maximum entropy ansatz leading to exact analytical time dependent wave packet solutions of a nonlinear Schrödinger equation
by Curilef, S. & Plastino, A.R. & Plastino, A.
- 2643-2651 The two- and three-dimensional spin-3/2 random Blume–Capel model by the position space renormalization group
by El Bouziani, Mohammed & Gaye, Abou
- 2652-2659 A golden point rule in rock–paper–scissors–lizard–spock game
by Kang, Yibin & Pan, Qiuhui & Wang, Xueting & He, Mingfeng
- 2660-2671 Stability analysis of a multi-phase car-following model
by Liu, Ronghui & Li, Xiang
- 2672-2679 Scaling laws in the dynamics of crime growth rate
by Alves, Luiz G.A. & Ribeiro, Haroldo V. & Mendes, Renio S.
- 2680-2687 Damage spreading in a driven lattice gas model
by Rubio Puzzo, M. Leticia & Saracco, Gustavo P. & Albano, Ezequiel V.
- 2688-2700 The Power Grid as a complex network: A survey
by Pagani, Giuliano Andrea & Aiello, Marco
2013, Volume 392, Issue 10
- 2311-2314 Comment on “Time-changed geometric fractional Brownian motion and option pricing with transaction costs” by Hui Gu et al
by Guo, Zhidong & Song, Yukun & Zhang, Yunliang
- 2315-2322 Most likely ensemble with a given average energy prepared by a single slit
by Budiyono, Agung
- 2323-2346 Equivalent continuous and discrete realizations of Lévy flights: A model of one-dimensional motion of an inertial particle
by Lubashevsky, Ihor
- 2347-2358 Investigation of critical phenomena and magnetism in amorphous Ising nanowire in the presence of transverse fields
by Yüksel, Yusuf & Akıncı, Ümit & Polat, Hamza
- 2359-2367 The influence of the liquid slab thickness on the planar vapor–liquid interfacial tension
by Werth, Stephan & Lishchuk, Sergey V. & Horsch, Martin & Hasse, Hans
- 2368-2374 Social learning with bounded confidence and heterogeneous agents
by Liu, Qipeng & Wang, Xiaofan
- 2375-2383 Magnetic properties, Lyapunov exponent and superstability of the spin-12 Ising–Heisenberg model on a diamond chain
by Ananikian, N. & Hovhannisyan, V.
- 2384-2397 On the scaling ranges of detrended fluctuation analysis for long-term memory correlated short series of data
by Grech, Dariusz & Mazur, Zygmunt
- 2398-2405 A modified Vicsek model for self-propelled agents with exponential neighbor weight and restricted visual field
by Wang, Xin-Guang & Zhu, Chen-Ping & Yin, Chuan-Yang & Hu, Dong-Sheng & Yan, Zhi-Jun
- 2406-2414 Phase diagrams in an Ising nanotube (or nanowire) with a diluted surface; Effects of interlayer coupling at the surface
by Kaneyoshi, T.
- 2415-2425 Modeling cancer immunotherapy: Assessing the effects of lymphocytes on cancer cell growth and motility
by Ramos, R.A. & Zapata, Jair & Condat, C.A. & Deisboeck, Thomas S.
- 2426-2433 Characterization of fish schooling behavior with different numbers of Medaka (Oryzias latipes) and goldfish (Carassius auratus) using a Hidden Markov Model
by Jeon, Wonju & Kang, Seung-Ho & Leem, Joo-Baek & Lee, Sang-Hee
- 2434-2441 Distribution of wealth in a network model of the economy
by Ma, Tao & Holden, John G. & Serota, R.A.
- 2447-2459 Rating the raters in a mixed model: An approach to deciphering the rater reliability
by Shang, Junfeng & Wang, Yougui
- 2460-2469 Conditional independence graph for nonlinear time series and its application to international financial markets
by Gao, Wei & Zhao, Hongxia
- 2470-2478 Simulation study of pedestrian flow in a station hall during the Spring Festival travel rush
by Wang, Lei & Zhang, Qian & Cai, Yun & Zhang, Jianlin & Ma, Qingguo
- 2479-2486 Surface and bulk properties of ballistic deposition models with bond breaking
by Oliveira Filho, Juvenil S. & Oliveira, Tiago J. & Redinz, José Arnaldo
- 2487-2491 An insight to the nonextensive parameter in the actual gas
by Zheng, Yahui
- 2492-2497 Self-generated dynamic landscape: The message–receiver interaction case
by Fuentes, Miguel Angel & Miguel, Hernan
- 2498-2506 A complex network model for seismicity based on mutual information
by Jiménez, Abigail
- 2507-2512 Order parameter analysis of seismicity of the Mexican Pacific coast
by Ramírez-Rojas, A. & Flores-Márquez, E.L.
- 2513-2525 Mixing-driven equilibrium reactions in multidimensional fractional advection–dispersion systems
by Bolster, Diogo & Benson, David A. & Meerschaert, Mark M. & Baeumer, Boris
- 2526-2531 Spreading of periodic diseases and synchronization phenomena on networks
by Ababou, M. & Vandewalle, N. & Moussa, N. & El Bouziani, M. & Ludewig, F.
- 2532-2546 Stochastic resonance in bistable systems with nonlinear dissipation and multiplicative noise: A microscopic approach
by Hasegawa, Hideo
- 2547-2554 The impact of connection density on scale-free distribution in random networks
by Yang, Xu-Hua & Chen, Guang & Chen, Sheng-Yong
- 2555-2563 Detecting communities by the core-vertex and intimate degree in complex networks
by Wang, Xingyuan & Li, Junqiu
- 2564-2575 Identifying influential nodes in weighted networks based on evidence theory
by Wei, Daijun & Deng, Xinyang & Zhang, Xiaoge & Deng, Yong & Mahadevan, Sankaran
- 2576-2587 A network approach based on cliques
by Fadigas, I.S. & Pereira, H.B.B.
- 2588-2606 Kernel spectral clustering with memory effect
by Langone, Rocco & Alzate, Carlos & Suykens, Johan A.K.