Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2013, Volume 392, Issue 3
- 468-473 Self-organized criticality and color vision: A guide to water–protein landscape evolution
by Phillips, J.C.
- 474-484 Peaks in the CMBR power spectrum. I. Mathematical analysis of the associated real space features
by López-Corredoira, M. & Gabrielli, A.
- 485-496 Strength statistics and the distribution of earthquake interevent times
by Hristopulos, Dionissios T. & Mouslopoulou, Vasiliki
- 497-509 Dynamical analogy between epileptic seizures and seismogenic electromagnetic emissions by means of nonextensive statistical mechanics
by Eftaxias, Konstantinos & Minadakis, George & Potirakis, Stelios. M. & Balasis, Georgios
- 510-519 Load balanced diffusive capture process on homophilic scale-free networks
by Telcs, András & Csernai, Márton & Gulyás, András
- 520-528 Incorporating topography in a cellular automata model to simulate residents evacuation in a mountain area in China
by Wang, Li & Liu, Mao & Meng, Bo
- 529-537 Detecting local community structures in complex networks based on local degree central nodes
by Chen, Qiong & Wu, Ting-Ting & Fang, Ming
- 538-543 Structure and stability of online chat networks built on emotion-carrying links
by Gligorijević, Vladimir & Skowron, Marcin & Tadić, Bosiljka
2013, Volume 392, Issue 2
- 295-306 Stochastic sensitivity analysis of noise-induced intermittency and transition to chaos in one-dimensional discrete-time systems
by Bashkirtseva, Irina & Ryashko, Lev
- 307-313 Quantization from an exponential distribution of infinitesimal action
by Budiyono, Agung
- 314-325 Irreversibility and entropy production in transport phenomena, III—Principle of minimum integrated entropy production including nonlinear responses
by Suzuki, Masuo
- 326-335 Wigner distribution functions for complex dynamical systems: A path integral approach
by Sels, Dries & Brosens, Fons & Magnus, Wim
- 336-342 Analysis of noise-induced bimodality in a Michaelis–Menten single-step enzymatic cycle
by Remondini, Daniel & Giampieri, Enrico & Bazzani, Armando & Castellani, Gastone & Maritan, Amos
- 343-349 Individual and group dynamics in purchasing activity
by Gao, Lei & Guo, Jin-Li & Fan, Chao & Liu, Xue-Jiao
- 350-360 Modelling financial volatility in the presence of abrupt changes
by Ross, Gordon J.
- 361-370 Is the efficiency of stock market correlated with multifractality? An evidence from the Shanghai stock market
by Gu, Rongbao & Shao, Yanmin & Wang, Qingnan
- 371-380 A finite-dimensional quantum model for the stock market
by Cotfas, Liviu-Adrian
- 381-391 The co-evolution of cultures, social network communities, and agent locations in an extension of Axelrod’s model of cultural dissemination
by Pfau, Jens & Kirley, Michael & Kashima, Yoshihisa
- 392-399 Congestion analysis of traffic networks with direction-dependant heterogeneity
by Wang, Jian & Wang, Ling
- 400-410 Quantum Russian roulette
by Schmidt, Alexandre G.M. & da Silva, Ladário
2013, Volume 392, Issue 1
- 1-6 Phase diagrams of the transverse Ising antiferromagnet in the presence of the longitudinal magnetic field
by Neto, Minos A. & de Sousa, J. Ricardo
- 7-16 Multifractal models via products of geometric OU-processes: Review and applications
by Leonenko, Nikolai & Petherick, Stuart & Taufer, Emanuele
- 17-26 Parrondo’s paradox and complementary Parrondo processes
by Soo, Wayne Wah Ming & Cheong, Kang Hao
- 27-42 From shape to randomness: A classification of Langevin stochasticity
by Eliazar, Iddo & Cohen, Morrel H.
- 43-47 Objective uncertainty relation with classical background in a statistical model
by Budiyono, Agung
- 48-57 Structure and orientational ordering in a fluid of elongated quadrupolar molecules
by Singh, Ram Chandra
- 58-71 On the behavior of suspension of drops on an inclined surface
by Mortazavi, S. & Tafreshi, M.M.
- 72-78 On the theory of transport phenomena in ferrofluids. Effect of chain-like aggregates
by Zubarev, A.Yu.
- 79-88 Effect of varying two key parameters in simulating evacuation for a dormitory in China
by Lei, Wenjun & Li, Angui & Gao, Ran
- 89-102 Real-time fractal signal processing in the time domain
by Hartmann, András & Mukli, Péter & Nagy, Zoltán & Kocsis, László & Hermán, Péter & Eke, András
- 103-110 Formulation of the Hellmann–Feynman theorem for the “second choice” version of Tsallis’ thermostatistics
by Rastegin, Alexey E.
- 111-122 The fractionary Schrödinger equation, Green functions and ultradistributions
by De Paoli, A.L. & Rocca, M.C.
- 123-135 Stochastic thermodynamics across scales: Emergent inter-attractoral discrete Markov jump process and its underlying continuous diffusion
by Santillán, Moisés & Qian, Hong
- 136-148 Log-periodic corrections to the Cole–Cole expression in dielectric relaxation
by Khamzin, A.A. & Nigmatullin, R.R. & Popov, I.I.
- 149-156 Percolation of dimers on square lattices
by Lebrecht, W. & Valdés, J.F. & Vogel, E.E. & Nieto, F. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J.
- 157-167 Critical and tricritical behavior of a selectively diluted triangular Ising antiferromagnet in a field
by Borovský, M. & Žukovič, M. & Bobák, A.
- 168-176 Evolutionary snowdrift game incorporating costly punishment in structured populations
by Chan, Nat W.H. & Xu, C. & Tey, Siew Kian & Yap, Yee Jiun & Hui, P.M.
- 177-183 An ideal gas approach to classify countries using financial indices
by de Mattos Neto, Paulo S.G. & Cavalcanti, George D.C. & Madeiro, Francisco & Ferreira, Tiago A.E.
- 184-193 Measuring capital market efficiency: Global and local correlations structure
by Kristoufek, Ladislav & Vosvrda, Miloslav
- 194-207 Modeling electricity spot prices using mean-reverting multifractal processes
by Rypdal, Martin & Løvsletten, Ola
- 208-214 Ups and downs of economics and econophysics — Facebook forecast
by Gajic, Nenad & Budinski-Petkovic, Ljuba
- 215-220 The escape of pedestrians with view radius
by Ma, Peijie & Wang, Binghong
- 221-251 Traffic dynamics in empirical probe vehicle data studied with three-phase theory: Spatiotemporal reconstruction of traffic phases and generation of jam warning messages
by Kerner, Boris S. & Rehborn, Hubert & Schäfer, Ralf-Peter & Klenov, Sergey L. & Palmer, Jochen & Lorkowski, Stefan & Witte, Nikolaus
- 252-270 Territorial developments based on graffiti: A statistical mechanics approach
by Barbaro, Alethea B.T. & Chayes, Lincoln & D’Orsogna, Maria R.
- 271-277 Dynamics of snoring sounds and its connection with obstructive sleep apnea
by Alencar, Adriano M. & da Silva, Diego Greatti Vaz & Oliveira, Carolina Beatriz & Vieira, André P. & Moriya, Henrique T. & Lorenzi-Filho, Geraldo
- 278-286 Interplay between social debate and propaganda in an opinion formation model
by Gimenez, M.C. & Revelli, J.A. & Lama, M.S. de la & Lopez, J.M. & Wio, H.S.
- 287-293 Measuring persistence in a stationary time series using the complex network theory
by Karimi, Somaye & Darooneh, Amir H.
2012, Volume 391, Issue 24
- 6247-6255 Block model for the XY-type Landau–Ginzburg–Wilson Hamiltonian with random temperature
by Wu, Xintian
- 6256-6267 Mobility matrix evolution for an SIS epidemic patch model
by Sanders, Johnathan & Noble, Benjamin & Van Gorder, Robert A. & Riggs, Cortney
- 6268-6278 Quantitatively investigating the locally weak stationarity of modified multifractional Gaussian noise
by Li, Ming & Zhao, Wei
- 6279-6286 Influences of exit and stair conditions on human evacuation in a dormitory
by Lei, Wenjun & Li, Angui & Gao, Ran & Wang, Xiaowei
- 6287-6319 Tsallis non-extensive statistics, intermittent turbulence, SOC and chaos in the solar plasma, Part one: Sunspot dynamics
by Pavlos, G.P. & Karakatsanis, L.P. & Xenakis, M.N.
- 6320-6331 Conditional Lie–Bäcklund symmetries and invariant subspaces to nonlinear diffusion equations with source
by Ji, Lina
- 6332-6336 A new theoretical approach to the Fe1−qAlq in the bcc lattice by employing effective field theory
by Freitas, A.S. & Albuquerque, D.F. de & Moreno, N.O.
- 6337-6346 Generalization of thermodynamic potentials including information
by Gagliardi, Alessio & Di Carlo, Aldo
- 6347-6361 The fractal energy measurement and the singularity energy spectrum analysis
by Xiong, Gang & Zhang, Shuning & Yang, Xiaoniu
- 6362-6366 On quantum kinetic equations of many-particle systems in condensed states
by Gerasimenko, V.I. & Tsvir, Zh.A.
- 6367-6379 The sample autocorrelation function and the detection of long-memory processes
by Hassani, Hossein & Leonenko, Nikolai & Patterson, Kerry
- 6380-6385 Self-consistency in non-extensive thermodynamics of highly excited hadronic states
by Deppman, A.
- 6386-6389 Canonical equilibrium distribution derived from Helmholtz potential
by Oikonomou, Thomas & Baris Bagci, G. & Tirnakli, Ugur
- 6390-6398 Configurational entropy of systems with non-additive lateral interactions
by Pinto, O.A. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J. & Nieto, F.
- 6399-6408 Quantum spherical model with competing interactions
by Bienzobaz, P.F. & Salinas, S.R.
- 6409-6417 How information influences an individual opinion evolution
by Deng, Lei & Liu, Yun & Zeng, Qing-An
- 6418-6431 Pricing model for equity warrants in a mixed fractional Brownian environment and its algorithm
by Xiao, Wei-Lin & Zhang, Wei-Guo & Zhang, Xili & Zhang, Xiaoli
- 6432-6439 The performance analysis of a micro-/nanoscaled quantum heat engine
by Guo, Juncheng & Zhang, Xiuqin & Su, Guozhen & Chen, Jincan
- 6440-6447 Evaluating fitness by integrating the highest payoff within the neighborhood promotes cooperation in social dilemmas
by Xia, Cheng-yi & Ma, Zhi-qin & Wang, Zhen & Wang, Juan
- 6448-6455 Deconfined-critical behavior of the VBS- and nematic-order parameters for the spatially anisotropic S=1-spin model
by Nishiyama, Yoshihiro
- 6456-6462 Majority-vote model with a bimodal distribution of noises
by Vilela, André L.M. & Moreira, F.G.B. & de Souza, Adauto J.F.
- 6463-6469 Exact field-driven interface dynamics in the two-dimensional stochastic Ising model with helicoidal boundary conditions
by Mendonça, J. Ricardo G.
- 6470-6483 Multi-scale interactions in Dictyostelium discoideum aggregation
by Dixon, James A. & Kelty-Stephen, Damian G.
- 6484-6496 The Norton–Simon hypothesis and the onset of non-genetic resistance to chemotherapy induced by stochastic fluctuations
by d’Onofrio, Alberto & Gandolfi, Alberto & Gattoni, Sara
- 6497-6505 The overnight effect on the Taiwan stock market
by Tsai, Kuo-Ting & Lih, Jiann-Shing & Ko, Jing-Yuan
- 6506-6508 The impact of background risk
by Alghalith, Moawia
- 6509-6518 Hierarchical structures of correlations networks among Turkey’s exports and imports by currencies
by Kocakaplan, Yusuf & Deviren, Bayram & Keskin, Mustafa
- 6519-6527 Testing the neo-classical and the Newtonian theory of production
by Estola, Matti & Dannenberg, Alia
- 6528-6542 Trading strategies in the overnight money market: Correlations and clustering on the e-MID trading platform
by Fricke, Daniel
- 6543-6555 Visibility graph analysis on quarterly macroeconomic series of China based on complex network theory
by Wang, Na & Li, Dong & Wang, Qiwen
- 6556-6567 Benford’s law and Theil transform of financial data
by Clippe, Paulette & Ausloos, Marcel
- 6568-6576 Psychophysics of time perception and valuation in temporal discounting of gain and loss
by Han, Ruokang & Takahashi, Taiki
- 6577-6586 Derivation of an eddy diffusivity coefficient depending on source distance for a shear dominated planetary boundary layer
by Alves, I.P. & Degrazia, G.A. & Buske, D. & Vilhena, M.T. & Moraes, O.L.L. & Acevedo, O.C.
- 6587-6593 First-principles study of the magnetic properties of NpN, PuN and AmN
by Benkhaled, N. & Zaoui, A. & Ferhat, M.
- 6594-6600 Thermal entangled quantum heat engine
by He, Xian & He, Jizhou & Zheng, Jie
- 6601-6610 On the relation between correlation dimension, approximate entropy and sample entropy parameters, and a fast algorithm for their calculation
by Zurek, Sebastian & Guzik, Przemyslaw & Pawlak, Sebastian & Kosmider, Marcin & Piskorski, Jaroslaw
- 6611-6616 Robust tori-like Lagrangian coherent structures
by de Oliveira, Luis C. & Martins, Caroline G.L. & Roberto, M. & Caldas, I.L. & Egydio de Carvalho, R.
- 6617-6625 Fractal analysis on human dynamics of library loans
by Fan, Chao & Guo, Jin-Li & Zha, Yi-Long
- 6626-6631 Kinetics of node splitting in evolving complex networks
by Colman, E.R. & Rodgers, G.J.
- 6632-6644 A virus spreading model for cognitive radio networks
by Hou, L. & Yeung, K.H. & Wong, K.Y.
- 6645-6654 Feedback between node and network dynamics can produce real-world network properties
by Brot, Hilla & Muchnik, Lev & Goldenberg, Jacob & Louzoun, Yoram
- 6655-6663 Transition from the self-organized to the driven dynamical clusters
by Singh, Aradhana & Jalan, Sarika
- 6664-6673 Evolutionary game on a stochastic growth network
by Li, Gang & Jin, Xiao-Gang & Song, Zhi-Huan
- 6674-6681 Evaluation of network robustness using a node tearing algorithm
by Ma, A. & Mondragón, R.J.
- 6682-6689 An optimal control approach to probabilistic Boolean networks
by Liu, Qiuli
- 6690-6700 The thermodynamic functions of plasma under the influence of a weak magnetic field
by Hussein, N.A. & Eisa, D.A. & Eldin, M.G.
2012, Volume 391, Issue 23
- 5795-5801 Landau damping of dust acoustic waves in the plasma with nonextensive distribution
by Liu, San-Qiu & Qiu, Hui-Bin & Li, Xiao-Qing
- 5802-5809 Fractal structure of equipotential curves on a continuum percolation model
by Matsutani, Shigeki & Shimosako, Yoshiyuki & Wang, Yunhong
- 5810-5817 Effective field investigation of dynamic phase transitions for site diluted Ising ferromagnets driven by a periodically oscillating magnetic field
by Akıncı, Ümit & Yüksel, Yusuf & Vatansever, Erol & Polat, Hamza
- 5818-5826 Occupation times of the Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process: Functional PCA and evidence from electricity prices
by Densing, M.
- 5827-5838 Relationships between power-law long-range interactions and fractional mechanics
by Ishiwata, Ryosuke & Sugiyama, Yūki
- 5839-5849 Admissible consensus and consensualization of high-order linear time-invariant singular swarm systems
by Xi, Jianxiang & Shi, Zongying & Zhong, Yisheng
- 5850-5857 Maximum entropy and stability of a random process with a 1/f power spectrum under deterministic action
by Koverda, V.P. & Skokov, V.N.
- 5858-5870 Self-contained encrypted image folding
by Rebollo-Neira, L. & Bowley, J. & Constantinides, A.G. & Plastino, A.
- 5871-5882 Dual-phase-lag transfer equations and entropy behavior in relaxational hydrodynamics
by Serdyukov, S.I.
- 5883-5886 Analytical evaluation of Askerov functions arising from anisotropy of the thermoelectric power in superlattices
by Mamedov, B.A.
- 5887-5899 Elastic response of a free half-space to random force excitations applied on the boundary
by Shalimova, I.A. & Sabelfeld, K.K.
- 5900-5907 Noise-induced intermittency of a reflexive model with symmetry-induced equilibrium manifold
by Palatella, Luigi & Grigolini, Paolo
- 5908-5917 Correlations equalities and some upper bounds for the critical temperature for spin one systems
by Sá Barreto, F.C. & Mota, A.L.
- 5918-5925 Long range order in the ground state of quantum interacting rotors in two dimensions
by Wojtkiewicz, Jacek
- 5926-5934 Magnetic properties of a mixed spin-1 and spin-2 Heisenberg ferrimagnetic system: Green’s function study
by Mert, G. & Mert, H.Ş.
- 5935-5947 Heat transfer in rapidly solidifying supercooled pure melt during final transient
by Buchbinder, G.L. & Volkov, V.A.
- 5948-5959 Influence of lateral discomfort on the stability of traffic flow based on visual angle car-following model
by Zheng, Liang & Zhong, Shiquan & Jin, Peter J. & Ma, Shoufeng
- 5960-5970 Random-growth urban model with geographical fitness
by Kii, Masanobu & Akimoto, Keigo & Doi, Kenji
- 5971-5977 A study of wide moving jams in a new lattice model of traffic flow with the consideration of the driver anticipation effect and numerical simulation
by Peng, G.H.
- 5978-5986 Evolution of groups with a hierarchical structure
by Ohnishi, Teruaki
- 5987-5996 Pattern formation in a predator–prey model with spatial effect
by Xue, Lin
- 5997-6007 Irreversibility in biophysical and biochemical engineering
by Lucia, Umberto
- 6008-6015 Effects of uniform rotational flow on predator–prey system
by Lee, Sang-Hee
- 6016-6023 Effect of spatial patterns on population size
by Li, Dong & Cross, M.C. & Zheng, Zhigang
- 6024-6032 Ensemble vs. time averages in financial time series analysis
by Seemann, Lars & Hua, Jia-Chen & McCauley, Joseph L. & Gunaratne, Gemunu H.
- 6033-6038 Trading leads to scale-free self-organization
by Ebert, M. & Paul, W.
- 6039-6050 Effects of the turnover rate on the size distribution of firms: An application of the kinetic exchange models
by Chakrabarti, Anindya S.
- 6051-6059 The relationships between Shanghai stock market and CNY/USD exchange rate: New evidence based on cross-correlation analysis, structural cointegration and nonlinear causality test
by Liu, Li & Wan, Jieqiu
- 6060-6065 Mechanism of the jamming transition in the two-dimensional traffic networks
by Ishibashi, Yoshihiro & Fukui, Minoru
- 6066-6076 Identifying the greatest team and captain—A complex network approach to cricket matches
by Mukherjee, Satyam
- 6077-6083 Non-extensive treatment of surface nucleation on glass particles
by Nascimento, Marcio Luis Ferreira
- 6084-6100 Modified Kramers formulas for the decay rate in agreement with dynamical modeling
by Pavlova, E.G. & Aktaev, N.E. & Gontchar, I.I.
- 6101-6111 Fluctuations in Wikipedia access-rate and edit-event data
by Kämpf, Mirko & Tismer, Sebastian & Kantelhardt, Jan W. & Muchnik, Lev
- 6112-6120 The fundamental diagram of pedestrian model with slow reaction
by Fang, Jun & Qin, Zheng & Hu, Hao & Xu, Zhaohui & Li, Huan
- 6121-6127 Unified physics of stretched exponential relaxation and Weibull fracture statistics
by Mauro, John C. & Smedskjaer, Morten M.
- 6128-6136 Novel graphical representation of genome sequence and its applications in similarity analysis
by Yu, Hong-Jie & Huang, De-Shuang
- 6137-6145 Effect of signals on two-route traffic system with real-time information
by Tobita, Kazuhiro & Nagatani, Takashi
- 6146-6155 The paradox of group behaviors based on Parrondo’s games
by Xie, Neng-gang & Guo, Jia-yi & Ye, Ye & Wang, Chao & Wang, Lu
- 6156-6164 Detection of community structure in networks based on community coefficients
by Lu, Hu & Wei, Hui
- 6165-6173 Scaling of average receiving time and average weighted shortest path on weighted Koch networks
by Dai, Meifeng & Chen, Dandan & Dong, Yujuan & Liu, Jie
- 6174-6183 A complex networks approach for data clustering
by de Arruda, Guilherme F. & Costa, Luciano da Fontoura & Rodrigues, Francisco A.
- 6184-6189 Transforming a complex network to an acyclic one
by Shevchuk, Roman & Snarskii, Andrew
- 6190-6198 Cluster projective synchronization between community networks with nonidentical nodes
by Wu, Zhaoyan & Fu, Xinchu
- 6199-6211 Dynamic social networks facilitate cooperation in the N-player Prisoner’s Dilemma
by Rezaei, Golriz & Kirley, Michael
- 6212-6225 Computational study of the mechanism of Bcl-2 apoptotic switch
by Tokár, Tomáš & Uličný, Jozef
- 6226-6237 Quantum communication in spin chains with three-site and Dzyaloshinsky–Moriya interactions
by Hu, Zheng-Da & He, Qi-Liang & Xu, Jing-Bo
- 6238-6244 Statistical measures of complexity for quantum systems with continuous variables
by Manzano, D.
2012, Volume 391, Issue 22
- 5305-5310 Stochastic resonance induced by bounded noise and periodic signal in an asymmetric bistable system
by Long, Fei & Guo, Wei & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 5311-5325 Analysis of inverse stochastic resonance and the long-term firing of Hodgkin–Huxley neurons with Gaussian white noise
by Tuckwell, Henry C. & Jost, Jürgen
- 5326-5331 Dynamics of end-to-end loop formation for an isolated chain in viscoelastic fluid
by Chakrabarti, Rajarshi
- 5332-5342 Critical properties of island perimeters in the flooding transition of stochastic and rotational sandpile models
by Ahmed, Jahir Abbas & Santra, S.B.
- 5343-5348 Oscillator with random trichotomous mass
by Gitterman, M.
- 5349-5354 Critical behavior of the absorbing state transition in the contact process with relaxing immunization
by Cruz, Claudia P.T. & Lyra, M.L. & Fulco, U.L. & Corso, Gilberto
- 5355-5365 Simulation of pedestrian crowds’ evacuation in a huge transit terminal subway station
by Lei, Wenjun & Li, Angui & Gao, Ran & Hao, Xinpeng & Deng, Baoshun
- 5366-5374 Non-uniform drag force on the Fermi accelerator model
by Tavares, Danila F. & Leonel, Edson D. & Costa Filho, R.N.
- 5375-5383 The Tsallis-complexity of a semiclassical time-evolution
by Kowalski, A.M. & Plastino, A.
- 5384-5391 Monte Carlo simulations including energy from an entropic force
by Chamberlin, Ralph V.
- 5392-5403 Distinguishability of particles in glass-forming systems
by Mauro, John C. & Smedskjaer, Morten M.
- 5404-5410 Diffusion described with quantum Langevin equation in tilted periodic potential
by Duan, Hong-Guang & Liang, Xian-Ting
- 5411-5421 An intermediate distribution between Gaussian and Cauchy distributions
by Liu, Tong & Zhang, Ping & Dai, Wu-Sheng & Xie, Mi
- 5422-5432 Ultrarelativistic Bose–Einstein gas on Lorentz symmetry violation
by de Sales, J.A. & Costa-Soares, T. & Vasquez Otoya, V.J.
- 5433-5438 Frustration in the anisotropic XY model on a triangular lattice
by Pires, A.S.T.
- 5439-5452 On a modified quantum statistical mechanics based on the Hartley information
by Campos, Diógenes
- 5453-5464 Determining an influencing area affecting walking speed on footpath: A case study of a footpath in CBD Bangkok, Thailand
by Tipakornkiat, Chalat & Limanond, Thirayoot & Kim, Hyunmyung
- 5465-5472 Mackey–Glass equation driven by fractional Brownian motion
by Nguyen, Dung Tien
- 5473-5478 Frequency–rank correlations of rhodopsin mutations with tuned hydropathic roughness based on self-organized criticality
by Phillips, J.C.
- 5479-5489 Impact of proliferation strategies on food web viability in a model with closed nutrient cycle
by Szwabiński, Janusz
- 5490-5499 Spatial evolution character of multi-objective evolutionary algorithm based on self-organized criticality theory
by Li, Jun-fang & Zhang, Bu-han & Liu, Yi-fang & Wang, Kui & Wu, Xiao-shan
- 5500-5511 Determining anomalous dynamic patterns in price indexes of the London Metal Exchange by data synchronization
by Miyano, Takaya & Tatsumi, Kenichi
- 5512-5520 Heat baths and computational agent-based models
by Clark, Andrew
- 5521-5531 Understanding agent-based models of financial markets: A bottom–up approach based on order parameters and phase diagrams
by Lye, Ribin & Tan, James Peng Lung & Cheong, Siew Ann
- 5532-5545 Formation of share market prices under heterogeneous beliefs and common knowledge
by Biondi, Yuri & Giannoccolo, Pierpaolo & Galam, Serge
- 5546-5556 Forecasting volatility of fuel oil futures in China: GARCH-type, SV or realized volatility models?
by Wei, Yu
- 5557-5562 Interactive learning in 2×2 normal form games by neural network agents
by Spiliopoulos, Leonidas
- 5563-5571 Impact of uncertainty in expected return estimation on stock price volatility
by Kostanjcar, Zvonko & Jeren, Branko & Juretic, Zeljan
- 5572-5583 The topology of cross-border exposures: Beyond the minimal spanning tree approach
by Spelta, Alessandro & Araújo, Tanya
- 5584-5597 Arbitrary truncated Levy flight: Asymmetrical truncation and high-order correlations
by Vinogradov, Dmitry V.
- 5598-5610 A Langevin approach to the Log–Gauss–Pareto composite statistical structure
by Eliazar, Iddo I. & Cohen, Morrel H.
- 5611-5619 Income distribution patterns from a complete social security database
by Derzsy, N. & Néda, Z. & Santos, M.A.
- 5620-5627 Market inefficiency identified by both single and multiple currency trends
by Tokár, T. & Horváth, D.
- 5628-5642 Evolutionary model of the personal income distribution
by Kaldasch, Joachim
- 5643-5647 Is the US stock market becoming weakly efficient over time? Evidence from 80-year-long data
by Alvarez-Ramirez, Jose & Rodriguez, Eduardo & Espinosa-Paredes, Gilberto
- 5648-5657 The role of propagating stress waves on a geophysical scale: Evidence in terms of nonextensivity
by Minadakis, G. & Potirakis, S.M. & Stonham, J. & Nomicos, C. & Eftaxias, K.
- 5658-5671 Large deviations estimates for the multiscale analysis of heart rate variability
by Loiseau, Patrick & Médigue, Claire & Gonçalves, Paulo & Attia, Najmeddine & Seuret, Stéphane & Cottin, François & Chemla, Denis & Sorine, Michel & Barral, Julien
- 5672-5684 Conciliatory and contradictory dynamics in opinion formation
by Boudin, Laurent & Mercier, Aurore & Salvarani, Francesco
- 5685-5696 Arithmetic Brownian motion subordinated by tempered stable and inverse tempered stable processes
by Wyłomańska, Agnieszka
- 5697-5703 Power-law decay of the view times of scientific courses on YouTube
by Gao, Lingling
- 5704-5711 Heterogeneity in initial resource configurations improves a network-based hybrid recommendation algorithm
by Liu, Chuang & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 5712-5726 Breaks or long memory behavior: An empirical investigation
by Charfeddine, Lanouar & Guégan, Dominique
- 5727-5738 Earthquake model describes traffic jams caused by imperfect driving styles
by Járai-Szabó, Ferenc & Néda, Zoltán
- 5739-5745 Multifractal diffusion entropy analysis on stock volatility in financial markets
by Huang, Jingjing & Shang, Pengjian & Zhao, Xiaojun
- 5746-5758 Adaptive pinning synchronization in fractional-order complex dynamical networks
by Chai, Yi & Chen, Liping & Wu, Ranchao & Sun, Jian
- 5759-5768 Combining content and relation analysis for recommendation in social tagging systems
by Zhang, Yin & Zhang, Bin & Gao, Kening & Guo, Pengwei & Sun, Daming
- 5769-5778 Uncovering missing links with cold ends
by Zhu, Yu-Xiao & Lü, Linyuan & Zhang, Qian-Ming & Zhou, Tao
- 5779-5793 PageRank model of opinion formation on social networks
by Kandiah, Vivek & Shepelyansky, Dima L.
2012, Volume 391, Issue 21
- 5059-5063 Gusts within plant canopies are extreme value processes
by Reynolds, A.M.
- 5064-5075 Transport of volume in a binary liquid
by Bringuier, E.
- 5076-5081 Non-Gaussianity of petrophysical parameters using q entropy and a multifractal random walk
by Koohi Lai, Z. & Vasheghani Farahani, S. & Jafari, G.R.
- 5082-5089 Influence of experimental resolution on the quantum-to-classical transition in the quartic oscillator
by Oliveira, Adélcio C. & de Magalhães, A.R. Bosco & de Faria, J.G. Peixoto
- 5090-5094 First-principles studies of interlayer exchange coupling in (Ga, Co)N-based diluted magnetic semiconductor multilayers
by Luo, M. & Yin, H.H. & Zhu, Z.Q.
- 5095-5101 Model of lateral diffusion in ultrathin layered films
by Postnikov, Eugene B. & Sokolov, Igor M.
- 5102-5111 Mixed traffic flow model considering illegal lane-changing behavior: Simulations in the framework of Kerner’s three-phase theory
by Hu, Xiaojian & Wang, Wei & Yang, Haifei
- 5112-5120 An individual-based model for evolutionary effects of selective fishing applied to Pseudoplatystoma corruscans
by dos Santos, R.V.R. & Martins, S.G.F. & Pompeu, P.S.
- 5121-5131 Complexity of major UK companies between 2006 and 2010: Hierarchical structure method approach
by Ulusoy, Tolga & Keskin, Mustafa & Shirvani, Ayoub & Deviren, Bayram & Kantar, Ersin & Çaǧrı Dönmez, Cem
- 5132-5138 Empirical fractal geometry analysis of some speculative financial bubbles
by Redelico, Francisco O. & Proto, Araceli N.
- 5139-5145 Distribution of individual incomes in China between 1992 and 2009
by Guo, Qiang & Gao, Li
- 5146-5152 Multi-scaling mix and non-universality between population and facility density
by Qian, Jiang-Hai & Yang, Cheng-Hao & Han, Ding-Ding & Ma, Yu-Gang