Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2013, Volume 392, Issue 20
- 4837-4849 Effect of noise on chaos synchronization in time-delayed systems: Numerical and experimental observations
by Ray, Anirban & Roy Chowdhury, A. & Ghosh, Dibakar
- 4850-4855 Collective dynamics of two-dimensional coupled Brownian motors
by Wang, Hai-Yan & Bao, Jing-Dong
- 4856-4867 Complementarity relation for irreversible processes near steady states
by Santini, E.S. & Carusela, M.F. & Izquierdo, E.D.
- 4868-4873 Stability and anyonic behavior of systems with M-statistics
by Ubriaco, Marcelo R.
- 4874-4883 Effect of vertical grouping behavior on pedestrian evacuation efficiency
by Wang, Ziyang & Song, Bingxue & Qin, Yong & Zhu, Wei & Jia, Limin
- 4884-4896 Three-dimensional finite-difference lattice Boltzmann model and its application to inviscid compressible flows with shock waves
by He, Ya-Ling & Liu, Qing & Li, Qing
- 4897-4904 Thermodynamics properties of copper-oxide superconductors described by an Ising frustrated model
by Padilha, Igor T. & de Sousa, J. Ricardo & Neto, Minos A. & Salmon, Octavio R. & Viana, J.R.
- 4905-4915 Assessing complexity of skin blood flow oscillations in response to locally applied heating and pressure in rats: Implications for pressure ulcer risk
by Liao, Fuyuan & O’Brien, William D. & Jan, Yih-Kuen
- 4916-4927 The extinction and persistence of the stochastic SIS epidemic model with vaccination
by Zhao, Yanan & Jiang, Daqing & O’Regan, Donal
- 4928-4936 Stability of an SEIR epidemic model with independent stochastic perturbations
by Witbooi, Peter J.
- 4937-4945 Self-similarity of rRNA secondary structures: A clue to RNA folding
by Lee, Chang-Yong
- 4946-4955 Lag-driven motion in front propagation
by Amor, Daniel R. & Fort, Joaquim
- 4956-4965 The coevolution of partner switching and strategy updating in non-excludable public goods game
by Li, Yixiao & Shen, Bin
- 4966-4976 Filtering for partially observed diffusion and its applications
by Shoji, Isao
- 4977-4988 Modeling financial crisis period: A volatility perspective of Credit Default Swap market
by Kim, Kyungwon
- 4989-4996 q-Gaussian distributions of leverage returns, first stopping times, and default risk valuations
by Katz, Yuri A. & Tian, Li
- 4997-5005 Cycle frequency in standard Rock–Paper–Scissors games: Evidence from experimental economics
by Xu, Bin & Zhou, Hai-Jun & Wang, Zhijian
- 5006-5018 Rates of profit as correlated sums of random variables
by Greenblatt, R.E.
- 5019-5026 Generalized Hurst exponent approach to efficiency in MENA markets
by Sensoy, A.
- 5027-5045 Analysis of cross-correlations between financial markets after the 2008 crisis
by Sensoy, A. & Yuksel, S. & Erturk, M.
- 5046-5052 Empirical scaling laws and the aggregation of non-stationary data
by Chang, Lo-Bin & Geman, Stuart
- 5053-5064 An information-based tool for inferring the nature of deterministic sources in real data
by Ribeiro, A.S. & Riera, R.
- 5065-5073 Land cover change using an energy transition paradigm in a statistical mechanics approach
by Zachary, Daniel S.
- 5074-5088 An emergent computation approach to the problem of polygon layout with performance constraints
by Huang, Zhendong & Xiao, Renbin
- 5089-5100 A study on pedestrian choice between stairway and escalator in the transfer station based on floor field cellular automata
by Ji, Xiangfeng & Zhang, Jian & Ran, Bin
- 5101-5109 Universal interpretation of efficacy parameter in perturbed nonequilibrium systems
by Lahiri, Sourabh & Jayannavar, A.M.
- 5110-5118 Simulation model of speed–density characteristics for mixed bicycle flow—Comparison between cellular automata model and gas dynamics model
by Zhang, Shuichao & Ren, Gang & Yang, Renfa
- 5119-5131 Effects of publications in proceedings on the measure of the core size of coauthors
by Miśkiewicz, Janusz
- 5132-5137 Non-Gaussianity effects in petrophysical quantities
by Koohi Lai, Z. & Jafari, G.R.
- 5138-5142 The correlation between intrinsic noise and extrinsic noise
by Liu, Shengjun & Wang, Qi & Feng, Hai
- 5143-5153 Modelling of lane-changing behaviour integrating with merging effect before a city road bottleneck
by Lv, Wei & Song, Wei-guo & Fang, Zhi-ming & Ma, Jian
- 5154-5163 New bounds for Tsallis parameter in a noncommutative phase–space entropic gravity and nonextensive Friedmann equations
by Abreu, Everton M.C. & Neto, Jorge Ananias & Mendes, Albert C.R. & Oliveira, Wilson
- 5164-5171 Nonextensive nuclear liquid–gas phase transition
by Lavagno, A. & Pigato, D.
- 5172-5178 Natural time analysis of critical phenomena: The case of acoustic emissions in triaxially deformed Etna basalt
by Vallianatos, Filippos & Michas, George & Benson, Phil & Sammonds, Peter
- 5179-5185 Numerical determination of the boundary condition changing operators
by Najafi, M.N.
- 5186-5193 Urban road network evolution mechanism based on the ‘direction preferred connection’ and ‘degree constraint’
by Yuan, PengCheng & Juan, ZhiCai
- 5194-5205 Network formation under linking constraints
by Olaizola, Norma & Valenciano, Federico
- 5206-5217 Opinion dynamics in networked command and control organizations
by Song, Xiao & Zhang, Shaoyun & Qian, Lidong
- 5218-5230 Overlapping community detection using a generative model for networks
by Wang, Zhenwen & Hu, Yanli & Xiao, Weidong & Ge, Bin
- 5231-5247 An efficient agent-based algorithm for overlapping community detection using nodes’ closeness
by Badie, Reza & Aleahmad, Abolfazl & Asadpour, Masoud & Rahgozar, Maseud
- 5248-5254 Divergence of fermionic correlations under non-Markovian noise in a non-inertial frame
by Ramzan, M.
- 5255-5259 Extending SDL and LMC complexity measures to quantum states
by Piqueira, José Roberto C. & Campbell-Borges, Yuri Cássio
2013, Volume 392, Issue 19
- 4203-4209 Effects of colored noise and noise delay on a calcium oscillation system
by Wang, Bing & Yin, Zhixiang
- 4210-4215 Effects of time delay on transport processes in an active Brownian particle
by Guo, Wei & Wang, Can-Jun & Du, Lu-Chun & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 4216-4221 Mixed spin-12 and spin-32 Ising model with random crystal field distribution
by Yigit, Ali & Albayrak, Erhan
- 4222-4230 Uniform shear flow under thermally relativistic limit: Case of zero Lorentz contraction
by Yano, Ryosuke & Suzuki, Kojiro
- 4231-4241 Dynamical properties for a mixed Fermi accelerator model
by Tavares, Danila F. & Araujo, A.D. & Leonel, Edson D. & Costa Filho, R.N.
- 4242-4251 Time-varying human mobility patterns with metapopulation epidemic dynamics
by Gong, Yong-Wang & Song, Yu-Rong & Jiang, Guo-Ping
- 4258-4264 Simply conceiving the Arrhenius law and absolute kinetic constants using the geometric distribution
by Michel, Denis
- 4265-4270 Equilibrium of a mesoscopic system with conformation dependent damping: An alternative approach
by Bhattacharyay, A.
- 4271-4278 Lattice bosons in a quasi-disordered environment
by Ramakumar, R. & Das, A.N.
- 4279-4287 Irreversibility and entropy production in transport phenomena, IV: Symmetry, integrated intermediate processes and separated variational principles for multi-currents
by Suzuki, Masuo
- 4288-4298 Gamma function to Beck–Cohen superstatistics
by Han, Jung Hun
- 4299-4315 Adiabatic thermostatistics of the two parameter entropy and the role of Lambert’s W-function in its applications
by Chandrashekar, R. & Segar, J.
- 4316-4324 The generalization of the Boltzmann–Matano method
by Wierzba, Bartek & Skibiński, Wojciech
- 4325-4329 Second virial coefficient and mechanical moduli of metallic glasses
by Cao, Wan Qiang
- 4330-4344 The related congestion failure estimating methodology and model in transportation networks
by Yuan, PengCheng & Juan, ZhiCai
- 4345-4350 Critical behavior of the fidelity susceptibility for the d=2 transverse-field Ising model
by Nishiyama, Yoshihiro
- 4351-4372 Herd behaviour experimental testing in laboratory artificial stock market settings. Behavioural foundations of stylised facts of financial returns
by Manahov, Viktor & Hudson, Robert
- 4373-4379 How much information is needed to be the majority during the binary-state opinion formation?
by Guo, Long & Gu, Jiao & Luo, Zhongjie
- 4380-4387 Random field effects on the anisotropic quantum Heisenberg model with Gaussian random magnetic field distribution
by Akıncı, Ümit
- 4388-4399 Equation of state in hybrid stars and the stability window of quark matter
by Wen, Xin-Jian
- 4400-4416 Statistical microeconomics
by Baaquie, Belal E.
- 4417-4428 Clarifications to questions and criticisms on the Johansen–Ledoit–Sornette financial bubble model
by Sornette, Didier & Woodard, Ryan & Yan, Wanfeng & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 4429-4434 Complex networks and banking systems supervision
by Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Gogas, Periklis & Tabak, Benjamin M.
- 4435-4449 Impact of monetary policy changes on the Chinese monetary and stock markets
by Tang, Yong & Luo, Yong & Xiong, Jie & Zhao, Fei & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 4450-4465 The quasi-periodicity of the minority game revisited
by Acosta, Gabriel & Caridi, Inés & Guala, Sebastián & Marenco, Javier
- 4466-4476 Multifractal detrended fluctuation analysis of sheep livestock prices in origin
by Pavón-Domínguez, P. & Serrano, S. & Jiménez-Hornero, F.J. & Jiménez-Hornero, J.E. & Gutiérrez de Ravé, E. & Ariza-Villaverde, A.B.
- 4477-4480 The nonextensive Thomas–Fermi theory in an n-dimensional space
by Ourabah, Kamel & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 4481-4490 Sunset decay of the convective turbulence with Large-Eddy Simulation under realistic conditions
by Rizza, U. & Miglietta, M.M. & Degrazia, G.A. & Acevedo, O.C. & Marques Filho, E.P.
- 4491-4501 Mutually beneficial relationship in optimization between search-space smoothing and stochastic search
by Hasegawa, Manabu & Hiramatsu, Kotaro
- 4502-4515 Spatiotemporal model for the progression of transgressive dunes
by Yizhaq, Hezi & Ashkenazy, Yosef & Levin, Noam & Tsoar, Haim
- 4516-4522 A lattice gas of prime numbers and the Riemann Hypothesis
by Vericat, Fernando
- 4523-4531 Keyword extraction by entropy difference between the intrinsic and extrinsic mode
by Yang, Zhen & Lei, Jianjun & Fan, Kefeng & Lai, Yingxu
- 4532-4542 Integrability and soliton solutions for an N-coupled nonlinear Schrödinger system in optical fibers
by Wang, Ming & Tian, Bo & Li, Min & Shan, Wen-Rui
- 4543-4548 Unified scaling law in the coherent noise model
by Celikoglu, Ahmet & Tirnakli, Ugur
- 4549-4570 ±J Ising model on mixed Archimedean lattices: (33,42), (32,4,3,4), (3,122), (4,6,12)
by Lebrecht, W. & Valdés, J.F.
- 4571-4575 Variable-order fractional mean square displacement function with evolution of diffusibility
by Yin, Deshun & Wang, Yixin & Li, Yanqing & Cheng, Chen
- 4576-4583 New method for counting the number of spanning trees in a two-tree network
by Xiao, Yuzhi & Zhao, Haixing
- 4584-4593 The Tutte polynomial of an infinite family of outerplanar, small-world and self-similar graphs
by Liao, Yunhua & Fang, Aixiang & Hou, Yaoping
- 4594-4605 Personalized recommendation via an improved NBI algorithm and user influence model in a Microblog network
by Lian, Jie & Liu, Yun & Zhang, Zhen-jiang & Gui, Chang-ni
- 4606-4618 Community detection in complex networks by density-based clustering
by Jin, Hong & Wang, Shuliang & Li, Chenyang
- 4619-4628 Modular and hierarchical structure of social contact networks
by Ge, Yuanzheng & Song, Zhichao & Qiu, Xiaogang & Song, Hongbin & Wang, Yong
- 4629-4637 Deterministic self-similar models of complex networks based on very symmetric graphs
by Knor, Martin & Škrekovski, Riste
- 4638-4651 Bipartite entanglement induced by classically-constrained quantum dissipative dynamics
by Budini, Adrián A.
- 4652-4654 Addendum to “On the exploitability of thermo-charged capacitors” [Physica A 390 (2011) 482–491]
by D’Abramo, Germano
- 4655-4662 Evolution of co-operation among mobile agents with different influence
by Wang, Zhen & Chen, Tianyi & Wang, Xingpu & Jin, Jiuwu & Li, Mingchu
- 4663-4667 A new graphical coding of DNA sequence and its similarity calculation
by Liao, Bo & Xiang, Qilin & Cai, Lijun & Cao, Zhi
- 4668-4674 Evolution of public cooperation with weighted and conditional strategies
by Wang, Xuwen & Zhang, Haifeng & Nie, Sen & Wang, Binghong
- 4675-4682 Self-organization of five species in a cyclic competition game
by Feng, Sha-Sha & Qiang, Cheng-Cang
- 4683-4687 Troy: A simple nonlinear mathematical perspective
by Flores, J.C. & Bologna, Mauro
- 4688-4700 Energy–entropy dispersion relation in DNA sequences
by Nowak, H. & Haeussler, P.
- 4701-4716 Dynamics of the HIV infection under antiretroviral therapy: A cellular automata approach
by González, Ramón E.R. & Coutinho, Sérgio & Zorzenon dos Santos, Rita Maria & de Figueirêdo, Pedro Hugo
- 4717-4725 Cellular automata approach for the dynamics of HIV infection under antiretroviral therapies: The role of the virus diffusion
by González, Ramón E.R. & de Figueirêdo, Pedro Hugo & Coutinho, Sérgio
2013, Volume 392, Issue 18
- 3857-3862 Adsorption of a spherical nanoparticle in polymer brushes: Brownian dynamics investigation
by Zhang, Qiyi & Xiang, Xun
- 3863-3868 Numerical simulation of pool boiling of a Lennard-Jones liquid
by Inaoka, Hajime & Ito, Nobuyasu
- 3869-3880 Global analysis of multiple routes of disease transmission on heterogeneous networks
by Wang, Yi & Jin, Zhen
- 3881-3890 Dynamic characteristics of traffic flow with consideration of pedestrians’ road-crossing behavior
by Jin, Sheng & Qu, Xiaobo & Xu, Cheng & Wang, Dian-Hai
- 3891-3902 Forecasting the underlying potential governing the time series of a dynamical system
by Livina, V.N. & Lohmann, G. & Mudelsee, M. & Lenton, T.M.
- 3903-3908 Determination of the Kardar–Parisi–Zhang equation from experimental data with a small number of configurations
by Campos, André Telles & da Rocha Filho, Tarcísio Marciano
- 3909-3911 On the non-equivalence of two standard random walks
by Bénichou, O. & Lindenberg, K. & Oshanin, G.
- 3912-3919 Thermodynamic paths and stochastic order in open systems
by Lucia, Umberto
- 3920-3944 Tsallis non-extensive statistics, intermittent turbulence, SOC and chaos in the solar plasma. Part two: Solar flares dynamics
by Karakatsanis, L.P. & Pavlos, G.P. & Xenakis, M.N.
- 3945-3951 Quasi-stationary states of the NRT nonlinear Schrödinger equation
by Toranzo, I.V. & Plastino, A.R. & Dehesa, J.S. & Plastino, A.
- 3952-3961 Reflections on the q-Fourier transform and the q-Gaussian function
by Plastino, A. & Rocca, M.C.
- 3962-3968 Mathematical properties of the Navier–Stokes dynamical system for incompressible Newtonian fluids
by Tessarotto, Massimo & Cremaschini, Claudio
- 3969-3983 Dynamic magnetic properties of the kinetic cylindrical Ising nanotube
by Deviren, Bayram & Şener, Yunus & Keskin, Mustafa
- 3984-3996 Bose–Einstein condensation in the three-sphere and in the infinite slab: Analytical results
by Noronha, J.M.B. & Toms, D.J.
- 3997-4008 Quantum criticality of d-dimensional n-vector transverse Ising-like models: New renormalization group features for d≤3
by Caramico D’Auria, A. & De Cesare, L. & Mercaldo, M.T. & Naddeo, A. & Rabuffo, I.
- 4009-4018 A cellular automaton model based on empirical observations of a driver’s oscillation behavior reproducing the findings from Kerner’s three-phase traffic theory
by Yang, Haifei & Lu, Jian & Hu, Xiaojian & Jiang, Jun
- 4019-4035 Kinetic model of the Buyers’ market
by Zhykharsky, Alexander V.
- 4036-4047 Spectral analysis and generation of certain highly oscillatory curves related to chaos, part 2: Calculation aspects
by Chen, Goong & Huang, Tingwen & Mariani, Maria Christina & Espandeary, Roza & Kanes, Rym & Sheriff, Mohammed & Srinivasan, Srikanth
- 4048-4054 Spin models as microfoundation of macroscopic market models
by Krause, Sebastian M. & Bornholdt, Stefan
- 4055-4063 Fluctuation behaviors of financial time series by a stochastic Ising system on a Sierpinski carpet lattice
by Fang, Wen & Wang, Jun
- 4064-4074 Testing for relationships between Shanghai and Shenzhen stock markets: A threshold cointegration perspective
by Lin, Xiaoqiang & Tang, Zhenpeng & Fei, Fangyu
- 4075-4082 Buying on margin, selling short in an agent-based market model
by Zhang, Ting & Li, Honggang
- 4083-4105 Effect of driver over-acceleration on traffic breakdown in three-phase cellular automaton traffic flow models
by Kerner, Boris S. & Klenov, Sergey L. & Hermanns, Gerhard & Schreckenberg, Michael
- 4106-4120 Multifractal description of wind power fluctuations using arbitrary order Hilbert spectral analysis
by Calif, Rudy & Schmitt, François G. & Huang, Yongxiang
- 4121-4126 Investigation of nucleation and grain growth in 2-dimensional systems by using generalized Monte Carlo simulations
by Cetinel, Hakan & Kayacan, Ozhan & Ozaydin, Demet
- 4127-4133 Morphological similarity of road networks and cracks
by Ohnishi, Teruaki & Okada, Osami & Shirakata, Hirofumi
- 4134-4145 Stochastic nature of earthquake ground motion
by Kostić, Srđan & Vasović, Nebojša & Perc, Matjaž & Toljić, Marinko & Nikolić, Dobrica
- 4146-4153 Hybrid routing on scale-free networks
by Tan, Fei & Xia, Yongxiang
- 4154-4159 Ranking the spreading influence in complex networks
by Liu, Jian-Guo & Ren, Zhuo-Ming & Guo, Qiang
- 4160-4171 Measuring the dimension of partially embedded networks
by Kondor, Dániel & Mátray, Péter & Csabai, István & Vattay, Gábor
- 4172-4180 Temporal percolation of a susceptible adaptive network
by Valdez, L.D. & Macri, P.A. & Braunstein, L.A.
- 4181-4191 Dynamical robustness analysis of weighted complex networks
by He, Zhiwei & Liu, Shuai & Zhan, Meng
- 4192-4201 Characterizing traffic time series based on complex network theory
by Tang, Jinjun & Wang, Yinhai & Liu, Fang
2013, Volume 392, Issue 17
- 3485-3496 Lévy flights in confining environments: Random paths and their statistics
by Żaba, Mariusz & Garbaczewski, Piotr & Stephanovich, Vladimir
- 3497-3504 Direct measurements of colloidal hydrodynamics near flat boundaries using oscillating optical tweezers
by Ha, Chungil & Ou-Yang, H.D. & Pak, Hyuk Kyu
- 3505-3512 Effective usage of shortest paths promotes transportation efficiency on scale-free networks
by Du, Wen-Bo & Wu, Zhi-Xi & Cai, Kai-Quan
- 3513-3517 Carnot efficiency: Why?
by Lucia, Umberto
- 3518-3530 Understanding quantum entanglement by thermo field dynamics
by Hashizume, Yoichiro & Suzuki, Masuo
- 3531-3536 Scale-free networks via attaching to random neighbors
by Yang, Xu-Hua & Lou, Shun-Li & Chen, Guang & Chen, Sheng-Yong & Huang, Wei
- 3537-3545 An extended macro model for traffic flow with consideration of multi static bottlenecks
by Tang, T.Q. & Li, P. & Yang, X.B.
- 3546-3554 An opinion diffusion model with clustered early adopters
by Deng, Lei & Liu, Yun & Xiong, Fei
- 3555-3562 Deterministic scale-free small-world networks of arbitrary order
by Lu, Zhe-Ming & Su, Yu-Xin & Guo, Shi-Ze
- 3563-3569 A new car-following model with the consideration of anticipation optimal velocity
by Peng, Guang-han & Cheng, Rong-jun
- 3570-3577 Force induced phase transition of honeycomb-structured ferroelectric thin film
by Wang, C.D. & Ma, R.G.
- 3578-3588 Dynamics of pedestrians in regions with no visibility— A lattice model without exclusion
by Cirillo, Emilio N.M. & Muntean, Adrian
- 3589-3600 Density outbursts in a food web model with a closed nutrient cycle
by Szwabiński, Janusz
- 3601-3609 Quadrantal multi-scale distribution entropy analysis of heartbeat interval series based on a modified Poincaré plot
by Huo, Chengyu & Huang, Xiaolin & Zhuang, Jianjun & Hou, Fengzhen & Ni, Huangjing & Ning, Xinbao
- 3610-3621 Paradox of enrichment: A fractional differential approach with memory
by Rana, Sourav & Bhattacharya, Sabyasachi & Pal, Joydeep & N’Guérékata, Gaston M. & Chattopadhyay, Joydev
- 3622-3633 Geometry of ‘standoffs’ in lattice models of the spatial Prisoner’s Dilemma and Snowdrift games
by Laird, Robert A. & Goyal, Dipankar & Yazdani, Soroosh
- 3634-3639 From Lotka to the entropy generation approach
by Lucia, Umberto & Sciubba, Enrico
- 3640-3647 Cautious strategy update promotes cooperation in spatial prisoner’s dilemma game
by Liu, Yongkui & Zhang, Lin & Chen, Xiaojie & Ren, Lei & Wang, Long
- 3648-3653 Thermodynamics and cancer stationary states
by Lucia, Umberto
- 3654-3665 Between complexity of modelling and modelling of complexity: An essay on econophysics
by Schinckus, C.
- 3666-3681 Liquidity crisis detection: An application of log-periodic power law structures to default prediction
by Wosnitza, Jan Henrik & Denz, Cornelia
- 3682-3697 Research on spatial economic structure for different economic sectors from a perspective of a complex network
by Hu, Sen & Yang, Hualei & Cai, Boliang & Yang, Chunxia
- 3698-3707 A stable and robust calibration scheme of the log-periodic power law model
by Filimonov, V. & Sornette, D.
- 3708-3714 A measure of multivariate kurtosis for the identification of the dynamics of a N-dimensional market
by Araújo, Tanya & Dias, João & Eleutério, Samuel & Louçã, Francisco
- 3715-3730 Random matrix theory analysis of cross-correlations in the US stock market: Evidence from Pearson’s correlation coefficient and detrended cross-correlation coefficient
by Wang, Gang-Jin & Xie, Chi & Chen, Shou & Yang, Jiao-Jiao & Yang, Ming-Yan
- 3731-3740 Complex dynamics in the distribution of players’ scoring performance in Rugby Union world cups
by Seuront, Laurent
- 3741-3754 Optimal intentional islanding to enhance the robustness of power grid networks
by Pahwa, S. & Youssef, M. & Schumm, P. & Scoglio, C. & Schulz, N.
- 3755-3764 Optimality and oscillations near the edge of stability in the dynamics of autonomous vehicle platoons
by Davis, L.C.
- 3765-3779 Thermal phase transition for some spin-boson models
by Aparicio Alcalde, M. & Pimentel, B.M.
- 3780-3788 Scaling analyses based on wavelet transforms for the Talbot effect
by Rosu, Haret C. & Murguía, José S. & Ludu, Andrei
- 3789-3797 Singular spectrum analysis and Fisher–Shannon analysis of spring flow time series: An application to Anjar Spring, Lebanon
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Shaban, Amin & Darwich, Talal & Amacha, Nabil
- 3798-3805 The effects of mechanical response on the dynamics and string stability of a platoon of adaptive cruise control vehicles
by Davis, L.C.
- 3806-3811 Weakly interacting Bose mixtures at finite temperature
by Van Schaeybroeck, Bert
- 3812-3818 Relaxation dynamics of the Kuramoto model with uniformly distributed natural frequencies
by Ghosh, Anandamohan & Gupta, Shamik
- 3819-3826 Specific mass increment and nonequilibrium crystal growth
by Martyushev, Leonid M. & Terentiev, Pavel S.
- 3827-3832 The information transmission in community networks
by Zhu, Zhi-Qiang & Liu, Chuan-Jian & Wu, Jian-Liang & Liu, Bin
- 3833-3845 Geometry of complex networks and topological centrality
by Ranjan, Gyan & Zhang, Zhi-Li
- 3846-3855 The spreading of opposite opinions on online social networks with authoritative nodes
by Yan, Shu & Tang, Shaoting & Pei, Sen & Jiang, Shijin & Zhang, Xiao & Ding, Wenrui & Zheng, Zhiming
2013, Volume 392, Issue 16
- 3301-3307 Analysis of energy dissipation in traffic flow with a variable slope
by Zhu, Wen-Xing & Zhang, Cheng-Hui
- 3308-3315 Dynamic statistical properties of squeezed coherent state superpositions
by Sales, J.S. & de Almeida, N.G.
- 3316-3328 Lacunarity and multifractal analysis of the large DLA mass distribution
by Rodriguez-Romo, Suemi & Sosa-Herrera, Antonio
- 3329-3334 Accelerating consensus of self-driven swarm via a weighted model
by Zou, You & Zhang, Haifeng & Li, Yujian & Wang, Binghong
- 3335-3343 Assessing market uncertainty by means of a time-varying intermittency parameter for asset price fluctuations
by Rypdal, Martin & Sirnes, Espen & Løvsletten, Ola & Rypdal, Kristoffer
- 3344-3350 Time-series analysis of foreign exchange rates using time-dependent pattern entropy
by Ishizaki, Ryuji & Inoue, Masayoshi
- 3351-3359 Transient fluctuation of the prosperity of firms in a network economy
by Maeno, Yoshiharu
- 3360-3373 Benford’s law: A Poisson perspective
by Eliazar, Iddo I.
- 3374-3384 Visibility graph network analysis of gold price time series
by Long, Yu
- 3385-3391 Evolutionary model on market ecology of investors and investments
by Gao, Ya-Chun & Cai, Shi-Min & Lü, Linyuan & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 3392-3401 Modified circle map model for complex motion induced by a change of shuttle buses
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 3402-3408 Predicting link directions via a recursive subgraph-based ranking
by Guo, Fangjian & Yang, Zimo & Zhou, Tao
- 3409-3416 Crackling sound generation during the formation of liquid bridges: A lattice gas model
by Almeida, Alexandre B. & Buldyrev, Sergey V. & Alencar, Adriano M.
- 3417-3423 Preference of online users and personalized recommendations
by Guan, Yuan & Zhao, Dandan & Zeng, An & Shang, Ming-Sheng
- 3424-3429 Fisher–Shannon analysis of seismograms of tsunamigenic and non-tsunamigenic earthquakes
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Chamoli, Ashutosh & Dimri, V.P. & Srivastava, K.
- 3430-3440 On the kinetic theory of vehicular traffic flow: Chapman–Enskog expansion versus Grad’s moment method
by Marques, W. & Méndez, A.R.
- 3441-3458 Pricing currency options in the mixed fractional Brownian motion
by Sun, Lin
- 3459-3469 Discovering the influential users oriented to viral marketing based on online social networks
by Zhu, Zhiguo
- 3470-3475 A stochastic model of tweet diffusion on the Twitter network
by Kawamoto, Tatsuro
- 3476-3483 Threshold model of cascades in empirical temporal networks
by Karimi, Fariba & Holme, Petter
2013, Volume 392, Issue 15
- 3115-3121 Statistical behaviors for renormalization of correlated permeability field
by Wu, Bin & Liu, Zhi-Feng & Wang, Xiao-Hong
- 3122-3131 Assessing vascular endothelial function using frequency and rank order statistics
by Wu, Hsien-Tsai & Hsu, Po-Chun & Sun, Cheuk-Kwan & Liu, An-Bang & Lin, Zong-Lin & Tang, Chieh-Ju & Lo, Men-Tzung
- 3132-3139 Ideal gas provides q-entropy
by Biró, T.S.
- 3140-3154 Some properties of generalized Fisher information in the context of nonextensive thermostatistics
by Bercher, J.-F.
- 3155-3167 On the origin of the phase–space diffusion limit in (dis)ordered protein aggregation
by Gadomski, A. & Siódmiak, J. & Santamaría-Holek, I.
- 3168-3176 Tempered stable Lévy motion driven by stable subordinator
by Gajda, Janusz & Wyłomańska, Agnieszka
- 3177-3182 Optimal hedging via large deviation
by Stutzer, Michael
- 3183-3197 Evolutionary dynamics of nationalism and migration
by Barreira da Silva Rocha, André
- 3198-3212 Salient features of dependence in daily US stock market indices
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Cunado, Juncal & de Gracia, Fernando Perez
- 3213-3222 A jump diffusion model for spot electricity prices and market price of risk
by Bhar, Ramaprasad & Colwell, David B. & Xiao, Yuewen
- 3223-3230 Effect of restart at signals on traffic flow through a series of signals
by Hino, Yuki & Tobita, Kazuhiro & Nagatani, Takashi
- 3231-3239 A mathematical model of “Gone with the Wind”
by Rinaldi, Sergio & Della Rossa, Fabio & Landi, Pietro
- 3240-3247 Gregarious versus individualistic behavior in Vicsek swarms and the onset of first-order phase transitions
by Baglietto, Gabriel & Albano, Ezequiel V. & Candia, Julián
- 3248-3259 What is the difference of research collaboration network under different projections: Topological measurement and analysis
by Li, Yongjun & You, Chun
- 3260-3272 Ant colony clustering with fitness perception and pheromone diffusion for community detection in complex networks
by Ji, Junzhong & Song, Xiangjing & Liu, Chunnian & Zhang, Xiuzhen