Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2012, Volume 391, Issue 8
- 2788-2793 An anti-attack model based on complex network theory in P2P networks
by Peng, Hao & Lu, Songnian & Zhao, Dandan & Zhang, Aixin & Li, Jianhua
- 2794-2802 Self-similar scaling of density in complex real-world networks
by Blagus, Neli & Šubelj, Lovro & Bajec, Marko
- 2803-2806 Evolution of species from Darwin theory: A simple model
by Moret, M.A. & Pereira, H.B.B. & Monteiro, S.L. & Galeão, A.C.
- 2807-2817 Flow version of statistical neurodynamics for oscillator neural networks
by Uchiyama, Satoki
2012, Volume 391, Issue 7
- 2291-2299 Coarsely grained stochastic Boltzmann equation and its moment equations
by Yano, Ryosuke & Suzuki, Kojiro
- 2300-2305 Fisher order measure and Petri’s universe
by Frieden, B. Roy & Plastino, A. & Plastino, A.R.
- 2306-2312 Identification of intrinsic gapped behavior in spin-1/2 ladder with staggered dimerization
by Chen, Jun & Yao, Kai-Lun & Ding, Lin-Jie
- 2313-2321 Fractional exclusion statistics applied to relativistic nuclear matter
by Anghel, D.V. & Parvan, A.S. & Khvorostukhin, A.S.
- 2322-2329 Limitation of network inhomogeneity in improving cooperation in coevolutionary dynamics
by Zhong, Li-Xin & Qiu, Tian & Shi, Yong-Dong
- 2330-2341 A wavelet based investigation of long memory in stock returns
by Tan, Pei P. & Galagedera, Don U.A. & Maharaj, Elizabeth A.
- 2342-2352 Analysis of the effects of the global financial crisis on the Turkish economy, using hierarchical methods
by Kantar, Ersin & Keskin, Mustafa & Deviren, Bayram
- 2353-2380 On the thinning of films (I)
by Chayes, Lincoln & Rudnick, Joseph & Shackell, Aviva & Zandi, Roya
- 2381-2389 Traffic bottleneck characteristics caused by the reduction of lanes in an optimal velocity model
by Zhang, Jian & Li, Xiling & Wang, Rui & Sun, Xiaosi & Cui, Xiaochao
- 2390-2400 Agitated behavior and elastic characteristics of pedestrians in an alternative floor field model for pedestrian dynamics
by Xie, Dong-Fan & Gao, Zi-You & Zhao, Xiao-Mei & Wang, David Zhi-Wei
- 2401-2407 Large-scale data analysis using the Wigner function
by Earnshaw, R.A. & Lei, C. & Li, J. & Mugassabi, S. & Vourdas, A.
- 2408-2420 Study on evacuation behaviors at a T-shaped intersection by a force-driving cellular automata model
by Chen, Chang-Kun & Li, Jian & Zhang, Dong
- 2421-2428 Complexity–entropy causality plane: A useful approach for distinguishing songs
by Ribeiro, Haroldo V. & Zunino, Luciano & Mendes, Renio S. & Lenzi, Ervin K.
- 2429-2437 The complex networks approach for authorship attribution of books
by Mehri, Ali & Darooneh, Amir H. & Shariati, Ashrafalsadat
- 2438-2443 DCCA cross-correlation coefficient apply in time series of air temperature and air relative humidity
by Vassoler, R.T. & Zebende, G.F.
- 2444-2453 SIHR rumor spreading model in social networks
by Zhao, Laijun & Wang, Jiajia & Chen, Yucheng & Wang, Qin & Cheng, Jingjing & Cui, Hongxin
- 2454-2462 An extended clique degree distribution and its heterogeneity in cooperation–competition networks
by Feng, Ai-Xia & Fu, Chun-Hua & Xu, Xiu-Lian & Zhou, Yue-Ping & Chang, Hui & Wang, Jian & He, Da-Ren & Feng, Guo-Lin
- 2463-2474 Community detection based on the “clumpiness” matrix in complex networks
by Faqeeh, Ali & Aghababaei Samani, Keivan
- 2475-2490 Efficient overlapping community detection in huge real-world networks
by Wu, Zhihao & Lin, Youfang & Wan, Huaiyu & Tian, Shengfeng & Hu, Keyun
- 2491-2499 New features of quantum discord uncovered by q-entropies
by Majtey, A.P. & Plastino, A.R. & Plastino, A.
- 2500-2506 Effect of Dzialoshinski–Moriya interaction on the quantum discord of a spin-star model
by Ma, Xiao San & Cheng, Mu-Tian & Zhao, Guang-Xing & Wang, An Min
2012, Volume 391, Issue 6
- 2167-2181 A theorem allowing the derivation of deterministic evolution equations from stochastic evolution equations. III The Markovian–non-Markovian mix
by Costanza, G.
- 2182-2192 Non-Gaussian effects on quantum entropies
by Santos, A.P. & Silva, R. & Alcaniz, J.S. & Anselmo, D.H.A.L.
- 2193-2196 Roulette-wheel selection via stochastic acceptance
by Lipowski, Adam & Lipowska, Dorota
- 2197-2208 Critical temperature studies of the anisotropic bilayer and multilayer Heisenberg ferromagnets in Pair Approximation
by Szałowski, Karol & Balcerzak, Tadeusz
- 2209-2214 A note on geometric method-based procedures to calculate the Hurst exponent
by Trinidad Segovia, J.E. & Fernández-Martínez, M. & Sánchez-Granero, M.A.
- 2215-2224 Physical consideration of an image in image restoration using Bayes’ formula
by Kiwata, Hirohito
- 2225-2231 Influence of inter-vehicle communication on peak hour traffic flow
by Knorr, Florian & Schreckenberg, Michael
- 2232-2244 Linking electromagnetic precursors with earthquake dynamics: An approach based on nonextensive fragment and self-affine asperity models
by Minadakis, George & Potirakis, Stylianos M. & Nomicos, Constantinos & Eftaxias, Konstantinos
- 2245-2260 Evacuation assistants: An extended model for determining effective locations and optimal numbers
by Wang, Xiaolu & Zheng, Xiaoping & Cheng, Yuan
- 2261-2267 Temporal variations of long-term correlations in seismic activity fluctuations
by Alvarez-Ramirez, J. & Echeverria, J.C. & Rodriguez, E.
- 2268-2278 Community structure discovery method based on the Gaussian kernel similarity matrix
by Guo, Chonghui & Zhao, Haipeng
- 2279-2285 Analysis of topological properties in a seismic network
by Baek, Woon Hak & Lim, Gyuchang & Kim, Kyungsik & Choi, Young-Jean & Chang, Ki-Ho & Jung, Jae-Won & Yi, Myunggi & Lee, Dong-In & Ha, Deok-Ho
- 2286-2290 Decoherence, time scales and pointer states
by Qureshi, Tabish
2012, Volume 391, Issue 5
- 1909-1918 Conductivity exponent in three-dimensional percolation by diffusion based on molecular trajectory algorithm and blind-ant rules
by Cen, Wei & Liu, Dongbing & Mao, Bingquan
- 1919-1927 Pólya number and first return of bursty random walk: Rigorous solutions
by Wan, J. & Xu, X.P.
- 1928-1933 Noise-induced dynamics in a delayed bistable system with correlated noises
by Jin, Yanfei
- 1934-1941 The effect of blending granular aggregates of different origin on the strength of concrete
by Médici, M.E. & Benegas, O.A. & Uñac, R.O. & Vidales, A.M.
- 1942-1951 A potential distribution induced mapping of free energies for simple fluids
by Lee, Lloyd L. & Pellicane, Giuseppe
- 1952-1962 Fluctuation-induced non-equilibrium transition in a liquid-crystal metastable system
by Ho, I.L.
- 1963-1971 Thermostatting the atomic spin dynamics from controlled demons
by Thibaudeau, Pascal & Beaujouan, David
- 1972-1983 Reciprocal relations based on the non-stationary Boltzmann equation
by Sharipov, Felix
- 1984-1990 Magnetic phase transition in Heisenberg antiferromagnetic films with easy-axis single-ion anisotropy
by Pan, Kok-Kwei
- 1991-1999 Personal artist recommendation via a listening and trust preference network
by Yin, Chun-Xia & Peng, Qin-Ke & Chu, Tao
- 2000-2006 The use of a data envelopment analysis efficient rule to produce a steady and high cooperation frequency in a spatial evolvement game
by Peng, Yu & Wang, Bing-Hong & Zeng, Qing-Ke & Lu, Qian & Wang, Hong
- 2007-2013 Calculation of critical properties for the anisotropic two-layer Ising model on the Kagome lattice: Cellular automata approach
by Ghaemi, Mehrdad & Ahmadi, Sheida
- 2014-2022 Turing instability for a semi-discrete Gierer–Meinhardt system
by Mai, F.X. & Qin, L.J. & Zhang, G.
- 2023-2031 Effects of consumption strategy on wealth distribution on scale-free networks
by Pei, Sen & Tang, Shaoting & Zhang, Xiao & Liu, Zhicong & Zheng, Zhiming
- 2032-2045 Treatment of kurtosis in financial markets
by López Martín, María del Mar & García, Catalina García & García Pérez, José
- 2046-2055 Sovereign debt crisis in the European Union: A minimum spanning tree approach
by Dias, João
- 2056-2082 Mesoscopic approach to minority games in herd regime
by Wawrzyniak, Karol & Wiślicki, Wojciech
- 2083-2099 Quantum-like dynamics of decision-making
by Asano, Masanari & Basieva, Irina & Khrennikov, Andrei & Ohya, Masanori & Tanaka, Yoshiharu
- 2100-2105 The minimal length uncertainty and the quantum model for the stock market
by Pedram, Pouria
- 2106-2110 Seismic denoising using curvelet analysis
by Oliveira, M.S. & Henriques, M.V.C. & Leite, F.E.A. & Corso, G. & Lucena, L.S.
- 2111-2118 Compression of bright bound soliton trains in the Bose–Einstein condensates with exponentially time-dependent atomic scattering length in an expulsive parabolic potential
by Sun, Zhi-Yuan & Gao, Yi-Tian & Liu, Ying & Yu, Xin
- 2119-2128 Universality in bibliometrics
by da Silva, Roberto & Kalil, Fahad & de Oliveira, José Palazzo Moreira & Martinez, Alexandre Souto
- 2129-2134 A scaling between Impact Factor and uncitedness
by Hsu, Jiann-wien & Huang, Ding-wei
- 2135-2144 The scaling of human mobility by taxis is exponential
by Liang, Xiao & Zheng, Xudong & Lv, Weifeng & Zhu, Tongyu & Xu, Ke
- 2145-2153 A velocity-adaptive Couzin model and its performance
by Dong, Hairong & Zhao, Yan & Wu, Jiajing & Gao, Shigen
- 2154-2162 Tsallis’ statistics in the variability of El Niño/Southern Oscillation during the Holocene epoch
by Ferri, Gustavo L. & Figliola, Alejandra & Rosso, Osvaldo A.
- 2163-2165 Comments on “Scale-free networks without growth”
by Zhong, Weicai & Liu, Jing
2012, Volume 391, Issue 4
- 925-929 Molecular trajectory algorithm for random walks on percolation systems at criticality in two and three dimensions
by Cen, Wei & Liu, Dongbing & Mao, Bingquan
- 930-936 Monte Carlo calculation of the mean work required to drive a bistable system
by Bao, Wen & Lin, Fang
- 937-947 Ground-state energy and entropy of the two-dimensional Edwards–Anderson spin-glass model with different bond distributions
by Perez-Morelo, D.J. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J. & Romá, F.
- 948-953 Ising model with spins S=1/2 and 1 on directed and undirected Erdös–Rényi random graphs
by Lima, F.W.S. & Sumour, M.A.
- 954-965 Nonlinear analysis of traffic flow on a gradient highway
by Zhu, Wen-Xing & Yu, Rui-Ling
- 966-978 An example illustrating the incompleteness of the Navier–Stokes–Fourier equations for thermally compressible fluids
by Brenner, Howard
- 979-990 An extended rational thermodynamics model for surface excess fluxes
by Sagis, Leonard M.C.
- 991-1000 Simulation of exit choosing in pedestrian evacuation with consideration of the direction visual field
by Xu, Yan & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 1001-1008 Direct estimate of the static length-scale accompanying the glass transition
by Karmakar, Smarajit & Lerner, Edan & Procaccia, Itamar
- 1009-1019 A practically unconditionally gradient stable scheme for the N-component Cahn–Hilliard system
by Lee, Hyun Geun & Choi, Jeong-Whan & Kim, Junseok
- 1020-1031 Employing Taylor and Heisenberg subfilter viscosities to simulate turbulent statistics in LES models
by Degrazia, G.A. & Rizza, U. & Puhales, F.S. & Welter, G.S. & Acevedo, O.C. & Maldaner, S.
- 1032-1037 Coupled Brownian motors with two different kinds of time delays
by Wu, Dan & Zhu, Shiqun & Luo, Xiaoqin
- 1038-1047 Dynamic magnetic properties in the kinetic mixed spin-2 and spin-5/2 Ising model under a time-dependent magnetic field
by Ertaş, Mehmet & Keskin, Mustafa & Deviren, Bayram
- 1048-1061 Diffusion of particles over anisotropic heterogeneous lattices
by Tarasenko, A. & Jastrabik, L.
- 1062-1067 Variational treatment of Faraday waves in inhomogeneous Bose–Einstein condensates
by Nicolin, Alexandru I.
- 1068-1073 Quantum potentials with q-Gaussian ground states
by Vignat, Christophe & Plastino, Angel & Plastino, Angel R. & Dehesa, Jesus Sanchez
- 1074-1086 Irreversibility and entropy production in transport phenomena, II: Statistical–mechanical theory on steady states including thermal disturbance and energy supply
by Suzuki, Masuo
- 1087-1096 Callen-like method for the classical Heisenberg ferromagnet
by Campana, L.S. & Cavallo, A. & De Cesare, L. & Esposito, U. & Naddeo, A.
- 1097-1104 Wavelet multiple correlation and cross-correlation: A multiscale analysis of Eurozone stock markets
by Fernández-Macho, Javier
- 1105-1110 Correlation of fragility with mechanical moduli in double-well potential for glass-forming liquid
by Cao, Wan Qiang
- 1111-1119 Directed transport in equilibrium: A model study
by Bhattacharyay, A.
- 1120-1127 Distributivity and deformation of the reals from Tsallis entropy
by Kalogeropoulos, Nikos
- 1128-1132 Time development of two and three-dimensional self-gravitating system using initial Dirac delta function distribution
by Jirkovsky, L. & Bo-ot, L.Ma. & Muriel, A. & Ramos, H.
- 1133-1148 Towards a physics of Internet traffic in a geographic network
by Baker, R.G.V.
- 1149-1157 A variational approach for the classical anisotropic Heisenberg model in a crystal field
by Carvalho, D.C. & Castro, L.M. & Plascak, J.A.
- 1158-1171 Modeling multilayer adsorption of interacting polyatomic species on heterogeneous surfaces
by Sánchez-Varretti, F.O. & García, G.D. & Ramirez-Pastor, A.J.
- 1172-1178 Emergent properties of gene evolution: Species as attractors in phenotypic space
by Reuveni, Eli & Giuliani, Alessandro
- 1179-1194 Analysis of cross-correlations in electroencephalogram signals as an approach to proactive diagnosis of schizophrenia
by Timashev, Serge F. & Panischev, Oleg Yu. & Polyakov, Yuriy S. & Demin, Sergey A. & Kaplan, Alexander Ya.
- 1195-1206 3-D in vivo brain tumor geometry study by scaling analysis
by Torres Hoyos, F. & Martín-Landrove, M.
- 1207-1215 Landing together: How flocks arrive at a coherent action in time and space in the presence of perturbations
by Ferdinandy, B. & Bhattacharya, K. & Ábel, D. & Vicsek, T.
- 1216-1233 Stochastic persistence and stationary distribution in a Holling–Tanner type prey–predator model
by Mandal, Partha Sarathi & Banerjee, Malay
- 1234-1242 Temporal behavior of evolutionary dynamics in finite dimensional population
by Tian, Liang
- 1243-1254 Role of asymmetry in competition for light in a model of annual plants
by Droz, Michel & Pȩkalski, Andrzej
- 1255-1269 Evidence of codon usage in the nearest neighbor spacing distribution of bases in bacterial genomes
by Higareda, M.F. & Geiger, O. & Mendoza, L. & Méndez-Sánchez, R.A.
- 1270-1280 Transitions induced by time delays and cross-correlated sine-Wiener noises in a tumor–immune system interplay
by Guo, Wei & Du, Lu-Chun & Mei, Dong-Cheng
- 1281-1286 Effective carrying capacity and analytical solution of a particular case of the Richards-like two-species population dynamics model
by Cabella, Brenno Caetano Troca & Ribeiro, Fabiano & Martinez, Alexandre Souto
- 1287-1308 Simulation of nonlinear interest rates in quantum finance: Libor Market Model
by Baaquie, Belal E. & Tang, Pan
- 1309-1314 Agent based reasoning for the non-linear stochastic models of long-range memory
by Kononovicius, A. & Gontis, V.
- 1315-1322 Stock market dynamics: Before and after stock market crashes
by Siokis, Fotios M.
- 1323-1353 Measuring statistical evenness: A panoramic overview
by Eliazar, Iddo I. & Sokolov, Igor M.
- 1354-1360 Intraday volatility and network topological properties in the Korean stock market
by Lee, Junghoon & Youn, Janghyuk & Chang, Woojin
- 1361-1380 Diagnosis and prediction of rebounds in financial markets
by Yan, Wanfeng & Woodard, Ryan & Sornette, Didier
- 1381-1387 Queuing theory applied to the optimal management of bank excess reserves
by Taufemback, Cleiton & Da Silva, Sergio
- 1388-1394 Economy with the time delay of information flow—The stock market case
by Miśkiewicz, Janusz
- 1395-1399 The effect of social cues on marketing decisions
by Hentschel, H.G.E. & Pan, Jiening & Family, Fereydoon & Zhang, Zhenyu & Song, Yiping
- 1400-1407 Lost in transactions: The case of the Boulogne s/mer fish market
by Tedeschi, Gabriele & Gallegati, Mauro & Mignot, Sylvain & Vignes, Annick
- 1408-1427 Path integral for equities: Dynamic correlation and empirical analysis
by Baaquie, Belal E. & Cao, Yang & Lau, Ada & Tang, Pan
- 1428-1433 Long memory in patterns of mobile phone usage
by Owczarczuk, Marcin
- 1434-1444 The emergence of leadership in social networks
by Clemson, T. & Evans, T.S.
- 1445-1452 Self-organized criticality in a network of economic agents with finite consumption
by da Cruz, João P. & Lind, Pedro G.
- 1453-1468 Spectral analysis and generation of certain highly oscillatory curves related to chaos
by Chen, Goong & Mariani, Maria Christina & SenGupta, Indranil & Mai, Nicholas
- 1469-1480 Pricing European option with transaction costs under the fractional long memory stochastic volatility model
by Wang, Xiao-Tian & Wu, Min & Zhou, Ze-Min & Jing, Wei-Shu
- 1481-1488 Markov switching of the electricity supply curve and power prices dynamics
by Mari, Carlo & Cananà, Lucianna
- 1489-1496 A top–bottom price approach to understanding financial fluctuations
by Rivera-Castro, Miguel A. & Miranda, José G.V. & Borges, Ernesto P. & Cajueiro, Daniel O. & Andrade, Roberto F.S.
- 1497-1508 Regime switching dynamics in credit default swaps: Evidence from smooth transition autoregressive model
by Huang, Alex YiHou & Hu, Wen-Cheng
- 1509-1514 Punctuated equilibrium and power law in economic dynamics
by Gupta, Abhijit Kar
- 1515-1518 Fitting Chinese syllable-to-character mapping spectrum by the beta rank function
by Li, Wentian
- 1519-1531 Box modeling of the Eastern Mediterranean sea
by Ashkenazy, Yosef & Stone, Peter H. & Malanotte-Rizzoli, Paola
- 1532-1539 Random resistivity network calculations for cuprate superconductors with an electronic phase separation transition
by Pinheiro, C.F.S. & de Mello, E.V.L.
- 1540-1545 Human dynamic model co-driven by interest and social identity in the MicroBlog community
by Yan, Qiang & Yi, Lanli & Wu, Lianren
- 1546-1552 Long-term correlations in hourly wind speed records in Pernambuco, Brazil
by de Oliveira Santos, Maíra & Stosic, Tatijana & Stosic, Borko D.
- 1553-1562 Investigating the temporal variation of the scaling behavior in rainfall data measured in central Argentina by means of detrended fluctuation analysis
by Telesca, Luciano & Pierini, Jorge O. & Scian, Beatrice
- 1563-1574 Social influence, agent heterogeneity and the emergence of the urban informal sector
by García-Díaz, César & Moreno-Monroy, Ana I.
- 1575-1590 Randomness and changes of heart rate and respiratory frequency during high altitude mountain ascent without acclimatization
by Wesfreid, Eva & Billat, Véronique
- 1591-1601 Data compressor designed to improve recognition of magnetic phases
by Vogel, E.E. & Saravia, G. & Cortez, L.V.
- 1602-1609 Performance evaluation for epileptic electroencephalogram (EEG) detection by using Neyman–Pearson criteria and a support vector machine
by Wang, Chun-mei & Zhang, Chong-ming & Zou, Jun-zhong & Zhang, Jian
- 1610-1625 On Grover’s search algorithm from a quantum information geometry viewpoint
by Cafaro, Carlo & Mancini, Stefano
- 1626-1635 Effect of headway and velocity on safety–collision transition induced by lane changing in traffic flow
by Naito, Yuichi & Nagatani, Takashi
- 1636-1641 Effect of the depreciation of public goods in spatial public goods games
by Shi, Dong-Mei & Zhuang, Yong & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 1642-1651 Fractal analysis of powder X-ray diffraction patterns
by Ortiz-Cruz, A. & Santolalla, C. & Moreno, E. & de los Reyes-Heredia, J.A. & Alvarez-Ramirez, J.
- 1652-1656 The KdV–Burgers equation in speed gradient viscous continuum model
by Ge, Hong-Xia & Lo, Siu-ming
- 1657-1661 Classical and fractal analysis of vehicle demand on the ferry-boat system
by Moret, Marcelo A. & Antonio, Liliane Q. & Pereira, Hernane B.B.
- 1662-1678 Investigation of scaling properties in monthly streamflow and Standardized Streamflow Index (SSI) time series in the Ebro basin (Spain)
by Telesca, Luciano & Lovallo, Michele & Lopez-Moreno, Ignacio & Vicente-Serrano, Sergio
- 1679-1691 Mitigation of congestion at a traffic bottleneck with diversion and lane restrictions
by Davis, L.C.
- 1692-1701 Scale-free properties of information flux networks in genetic algorithms
by Wu, Jieyu & Shao, Xinyu & Li, Jinhang & Huang, Gang
- 1702-1717 Intra-urban human mobility patterns: An urban morphology perspective
by Kang, Chaogui & Ma, Xiujun & Tong, Daoqin & Liu, Yu
- 1718-1728 Transition state theory: A generalization to nonequilibrium systems with power-law distributions
by Du, Jiulin
- 1729-1734 Effects of mass media on opinion spreading in the Sznajd sociophysics model
by Crokidakis, Nuno
- 1735-1741 Evolution of cooperation in a heterogeneous population with influential individuals
by Zhuang, Qian & Wang, Dong & Fan, Ying & Di, Zengru
- 1742-1752 The valuation of equity warrants in a fractional Brownian environment
by Xiao, Weilin & Zhang, Weiguo & Xu, Weijun & Zhang, Xili
- 1753-1758 Three-state majority-vote model on square lattice
by Lima, F.W.S.
- 1759-1769 Analytical static structure factors for the restricted primitive model
by Méndez-Maldonado, G.A. & Ruiz-Estrada, H. & González-Melchor, M. & Rivas-Silva, J.F. & Nieto-Frausto, J.
- 1770-1776 Detecting the optimal number of communities in complex networks
by Li, Zhifang & Hu, Yanqing & Xu, Beishan & Di, Zengru & Fan, Ying
- 1777-1787 Identifying influential nodes in complex networks
by Chen, Duanbing & Lü, Linyuan & Shang, Ming-Sheng & Zhang, Yi-Cheng & Zhou, Tao
- 1788-1796 Efficient algorithm based on neighborhood overlap for community identification in complex networks
by Li, Kun & Gong, Xiaofeng & Guan, Shuguang & Lai, C.-H.
- 1797-1810 Detecting community structure using biased random merging
by Liu, Xu & Forrest, Jeffrey Yi-Lin & Luo, Qiang & Yi, Dong-Yun
- 1811-1821 Two-population dynamics in a growing network model
by Ivanova, Kristinka & Iordanov, Ivan
- 1822-1830 Behavior patterns of online users and the effect on information filtering
by Zhang, Cheng-Jun & Zeng, An
- 1831-1847 Criterions for locally dense subgraphs
by Tibély, Gergely
- 1848-1854 Epidemic spreading on networks with overlapping community structure
by Chen, Jiancong & Zhang, Huiling & Guan, Zhi-Hong & Li, Tao
- 1855-1864 Extractive summarization using complex networks and syntactic dependency
by Amancio, Diego R. & Nunes, Maria G.V. & Oliveira, Osvaldo N. & Costa, Luciano da F.
- 1865-1876 Statistical mechanics of networks: Estimation and uncertainty
by Desmarais, B.A. & Cranmer, S.J.
- 1877-1886 How people make friends in social networking sites—A microscopic perspective
by Hu, Haibo & Wang, Xiaofan
- 1887-1893 Traffic dynamics in scale-free networks with tunable strength of community structure
by Zhou, Ming-yang & Cai, Shi-min & Fu, Zhong-qian
- 1894-1899 A new measure of network efficiency
by Hollingshad, Nicholas W. & Turalska, Malgorzata & Allegrini, Paolo & West, Bruce J. & Grigolini, Paolo
- 1900-1906 Collective behavior of coupled nonuniform stochastic oscillators
by Assis, Vladimir R.V. & Copelli, Mauro
2012, Volume 391, Issue 3
- 415-422 Random field effects on the phase diagrams of spin-1/2 Ising model on a honeycomb lattice
by Yüksel, Yusuf & Akıncı, Ümit & Polat, Hamza
- 423-438 Scaling relation and regime map of explosive gas–liquid flow of binary Lennard-Jones particle system
by Inaoka, Hajime & Yukawa, Satoshi & Ito, Nobuyasu
- 439-455 Molecular mean field theory for liquid water
by Kanth, Jampa Maruthi Pradeep & Anishetty, Ramesh
- 456-463 A semi-discrete model and its approach to a solution for a wide moving jam in traffic flow
by Zhang, Peng & Wu, Chun-Xiu & Wong, S.C.
- 464-473 Polymer solutions in co-rotating Taylor–Couette flow without vorticity
by Zell, A. & Wagner, C.
- 474-484 Measurement and simulation of sand saltation movement under fluctuating wind in a natural field environment
by Shi, Feng & Huang, Ning
- 485-496 An independent test of methods of detecting system states and bifurcations in time-series data
by Livina, V.N. & Ditlevsen, P.D. & Lenton, T.M.
- 497-507 Variation dynamics of the complex topology of a seismicity network
by Chiao, Ling-Yun
- 508-514 Synchronization on overlapping community network
by Wu, Jianshe & Wang, Xiaohua & Jiao, Licheng
- 515-527 Internal degrees of freedom, long-range interactions and nonlocal effects in perturbed Klein–Gordon equations
by González, J.A. & Jiménez, S. & Bellorín, A. & Guerrero, L.E. & Vázquez, L.
- 528-534 Stability analysis for coupled systems with time delay on networks
by Chen, Hao & Sun, Jitao
- 535-543 An improved Γ-Riccati Bäcklund transformation and its applications for the inhomogeneous nonlinear Schrödinger model from plasma physics and nonlinear optics
by Liu, Yu-Ping & Gao, Yi-Tian & Wei, Guang-Mei
- 544-551 H-theorems for the Brownian motion on the hyperbolic plane
by Vignat, C. & Lamberti, P.W.
- 552-562 Bijection between spin S=pM−12 and a cluster of M spins σ=p−12
by Izmailian, N.Sh. & Rojas, Onofre & de Souza, S.M.
- 563-571 Bose–Einstein condensation of a q-deformed boson system in a harmonic potential trap
by Zeng, Qi-Jun & Cheng, Ze & Yuan, Jian-Hui
- 572-581 Generalized Langevin equation driven by Lévy processes: A probabilistic, numerical and time series based approach
by Medino, Ary V. & Lopes, Sílvia R.C. & Morgado, Rafael & Dorea, Chang C.Y.
- 582-592 A heterogeneous lattice gas model for simulating pedestrian evacuation
by Guo, Xiwei & Chen, Jianqiao & Zheng, Yaochen & Wei, Junhong
- 593-605 Dynamics of a stochastically driven Brownian particle in one dimension
by Narasimhan, S.L. & Baumgærtner, A.
- 606-615 Upscaling pollutant dispersion in the Mexico City Metropolitan Area
by Valdés-Parada, Francisco J. & Varela, Juan R. & Alvarez-Ramirez, José
- 616-624 Statistical distributions of avalanche size and waiting times in an inter-sandpile cascade model
by Batac, Rene & Longjas, Anthony & Monterola, Christopher
- 625-632 A lattice Boltzmann model for the generalized Burgers–Huxley equation
by Duan, Yali & Kong, Linghua & Zhang, Rui
- 633-646 Tricriticality in generalized Schloegl models for autocatalysis: Lattice-gas realization with particle diffusion
by Guo, Xiaofang & Unruh, Daniel K. & Liu, Da-Jiang & Evans, James W.
- 647-655 How altruism works: An evolutionary model of supply networks
by Ge, Zehui & Zhang, Zi-Ke & Lü, Linyuan & Zhou, Tao & Xi, Ning
- 656-663 A new lattice model of traffic flow with the consideration of the traffic interruption probability
by Peng, G.H. & Cai, X.H. & Cao, B.F. & Liu, C.Q.
- 664-672 A computational predator–prey model, pursuit–evasion behavior based on different range of vision
by Wang, Xueting & He, Mingfeng & Kang, Yibin
- 673-679 Ecological interaction and phylogeny, studying functionality on composed networks
by Cruz, Claudia P.T. & Fonseca, Carlos Roberto & Corso, Gilberto
- 680-685 Spatially correlated heterogeneous aspirations to enhance network reciprocity
by Tanimoto, Jun & Nakata, Makoto & Hagishima, Aya & Ikegaya, Naoki
- 686-692 Dynamics of macroautophagy: Modeling and oscillatory behavior
by Han, Kyungreem & Kwon, Hyun Woong & Kang, Hyuk & Kim, Jinwoong & Lee, Myung-Shik & Choi, M.Y.
- 693-707 Mutual information analysis reveals bigeminy patterns in Andersen–Tawil syndrome and in subjects with a history of sudden cardiac death
by Núñez-Acosta, Elisa & Lerma, Claudia & Márquez, Manlio F. & José, Marco V.
- 708-714 Population turnover and adaptation in heterogeneous environments
by Campos, Paulo R.A. & de Oliveira, Viviane M.
- 715-730 Kinetic models for socio-economic dynamics of speculative markets
by Maldarella, Dario & Pareschi, Lorenzo
- 731-739 The “S” curve relationship between export diversity and economic size of countries
by Hu, Lunchao & Tian, Kailan & Wang, Xin & Zhang, Jiang
- 740-749 Research on the relationship between the multifractality and long memory of realized volatility in the SSECI
by Jia, Zhanliang & Cui, Meilan & Li, Handong
- 750-759 Continuous time Black–Scholes equation with transaction costs in subdiffusive fractional Brownian motion regime
by Wang, Jun & Liang, Jin-Rong & Lv, Long-Jin & Qiu, Wei-Yuan & Ren, Fu-Yao
- 760-766 Timing matters in foreign exchange markets
by Hirata, Yoshito & Aihara, Kazuyuki
- 767-778 The rank-size scaling law and entropy-maximizing principle
by Chen, Yanguang
- 779-791 Modeling ternary mixtures by mean-field theory of polyelectrolytes: Coupled Ginzburg–Landau and Swift–Hohenberg equations
by Morales, M.A. & Rojas, J.F. & Torres, I. & Rubio, E.
- 792-798 The law of the leading digits and the world religions
by Mir, T.A.
- 799-808 Structured information in sparse-code metric neural networks
by Dominguez, David & González, Mario & Rodríguez, Francisco B. & Serrano, Eduardo & Erichsen, R. & Theumann, W.K.