Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2016, Volume 441, Issue C
- 51-61 Comparison study of the reactive and predictive dynamic models for pedestrian flow
by Jiang, Yan-Qun & Zhang, Wei & Zhou, Shu-Guang
- 62-68 A diffusion perspective on temporal networks: A case study on a supermarket
by Deng, Shiguo & Qiu, Lu & Yang, Yue & Yang, Huijie
- 69-80 Multipath Metropolis simulation: An application to the classical Heisenberg model
by Rakić, Predrag S. & Radošević, Slobodan M. & Mali, Petar M. & Stričević, Lazar M. & Petrić, Tara D.
- 81-84 Density: A measure of the diversity of concepts addressed in semantic networks
by Pereira, H.B.B. & Fadigas, I.S. & Monteiro, R.L.S. & Cordeiro, A.J.A. & Moret, M.A.
- 85-92 Empirical study on a directed and weighted bus transport network in China
by Feng, Shumin & Hu, Baoyu & Nie, Cen & Shen, Xianghao
- 93-99 Exact results for the jammed state of binary mixtures of superdisks on the plane
by Švrakić, N.M. & Aleksić, Branislav N. & Belić, Milivoj R.
- 100-120 Estimation of nonlinearities from pseudodynamic and dynamic responses of bridge structures using the Delay Vector Variance method
by Jaksic, Vesna & Mandic, Danilo P. & Karoumi, Raid & Basu, Bidroha & Pakrashi, Vikram
- 121-130 Theory of feedback controlled brain stimulations for Parkinson’s disease
by Sanzeni, A. & Celani, A. & Tiana, G. & Vergassola, M.
- 131-140 On the phase diagram of the anisotropic XY chain in transverse magnetic field
by Maciążek, Tomasz & Wojtkiewicz, Jacek
- 141-150 Holographic considerations on non-gaussian statistics and gravothermal catastrophe
by Abreu, Everton M.C. & Neto, Jorge Ananias & Barboza Jr., Edesio M. & C. Nunes, Rafael
- 151-157 Human activity under high pressure: A case study on fluctuation scaling of air traffic controller’s communication behaviors
by Wang, Yanjun & Zhang, Qiqian & Zhu, Chenping & Hu, Minghua & Duong, Vu
- 158-172 Role of temperature in the theoretical analysis of holmium pnictides
by Bhardwaj, Purvee & Singh, Sadhna
- 173-191 Value-at-Risk forecasts by a spatiotemporal model in Chinese stock market
by Gong, Pu & Weng, Yingliang
- 192-198 The effects of online social networks on tacit knowledge transmission
by Zhu, Hong-Miao & Zhang, Sheng-Tai & Jin, Zhen
- 199-214 Analysis of heat kernel highlights the strongly modular and heat-preserving structure of proteins
by Livi, Lorenzo & Maiorino, Enrico & Pinna, Andrea & Sadeghian, Alireza & Rizzi, Antonello & Giuliani, Alessandro
- 215-220 On the role of the κ-deformed Kaniadakis distribution in nonlinear plasma waves
by Lourek, Imene & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 221-229 Impacts of SOC on car-following behavior and travel time in the heterogeneous traffic system
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Xu, Ke-Wei & Yang, Shi-Chun & Ding, Chuan
- 230-236 Depressing thermal conductivity of fullerene by caging rare gas
by Li, Jian & Zheng, Dong-Qin & Zhong, Wei-Rong
- 237-244 Simulation study on the avalanche process of the mixed brittle–plastic fiber bundle model
by Hao, Da-Peng & Tang, Gang & Xun, Zhi-Peng & Xia, Hui & Han, Kui
2015, Volume 440, Issue C
- 1-8 A path-independent method for barrier option pricing in hidden Markov models
by Rashidi Ranjbar, Hedieh & Seifi, Abbas
- 9-18 Image edge detection based on local dimension: A complex networks approach
by Wu, Zhenxing & Lu, Xi & Deng, Yong
- 19-26 Spatiotemporal lattice Boltzmann model for the three-dimensional cubic–quintic complex Ginzburg–Landau equation
by Zhang, Jianying & Yan, Guangwu
- 27-32 Non-extensive distributions for a relativistic Fermi gas
by Rożynek, J.
- 33-41 Type-dependent irreversible stochastic spin models for genetic regulatory networks at the level of promotion–inhibition circuitry
by Mendonça, J. Ricardo G. & de Oliveira, Mário J.
- 42-48 Robust attractor of non-twist systems
by de Carvalho, R. Egydio & Abud, C. Vieira
- 49-56 An evacuation model accounting for elementary students’ individual properties
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Chen, Liang & Guo, Ren-Yong & Shang, Hua-Yan
- 57-67 Study on traffic characteristics for a typical expressway on-ramp bottleneck considering various merging behaviors
by Sun, Jie & Li, Zhipeng & Sun, Jian
- 68-80 Design of inner coupling matrix for robustly self-synchronizing networks
by Gequn, Liu & Zhiguo, Zhan & Knowles, Gareth
- 81-89 Flocking of multi-agent systems with multiplicative and independent measurement noises
by Sun, Yongzheng & Wang, Yajun & Zhao, Donghua
- 90-99 Critical behavior of the q=3,4-Potts model on quasiperiodic decagonal lattices
by Ferraz, Carlos Handrey Araujo
- 100-109 The intrinsic diffusivities in multi component systems
by Wierzba, Bartek & Skibiński, Wojciech
- 110-117 Substitution systems and nonextensive statistics
by García-Morales, V.
- 118-128 Dynamics of the double-well Bose–Einstein condensate coupled to a dual Markovian reservoirs system
by Rajagopal, Kalai Kumar & Muniandy, S.V.
- 129-138 A new blackbody radiation law based on fractional calculus and its application to NASA COBE data
by Biyajima, Minoru & Mizoguchi, Takuya & Suzuki, Naomichi
- 139-146 An accurate treatment of diffuse reflection boundary conditions for a stochastic particle Fokker–Planck algorithm with large time steps
by Önskog, Thomas & Zhang, Jun
- 147-154 The first-digit frequencies in data of turbulent flows
by Biau, Damien
- 155-160 A phase-transition model for the rise and collapse of ancient civilizations: A pre-ceramic Andean case study
by Flores, J.C.
- 161-175 Calculation of friction coefficient and analysis of fluid flow in a stepped micro-channel for wide range of Knudsen number using Lattice Boltzmann (MRT) method
by Bakhshan, Younes & Omidvar, Alireza
- 176-184 Stimulated Raman scattering in nonextensive statistics
by Sharifi, Maryam & Parvazian, Akbar
- 185-199 An entropical characterization for complex systems becoming out of control
by Gaudiano, Marcos E.
- 200-209 Congestion detection of pedestrians using the velocity entropy: A case study of Love Parade 2010 disaster
by Huang, Lida & Chen, Tao & Wang, Yan & Yuan, Hongyong
2015, Volume 439, Issue C
- 1-6 Absolute negative mobility of interacting Brownian particles
by Ou, Ya-li & Hu, Cai-tian & Wu, Jian-chun & Ai, Bao-quan
- 7-19 Motif-Synchronization: A new method for analysis of dynamic brain networks with EEG
by Rosário, R.S. & Cardoso, P.T. & Muñoz, M.A. & Montoya, P. & Miranda, J.G.V.
- 20-33 Effective potential for many-body interactions in some properties of the HFD-like solids
by Abbaspour, Mohsen & Farmanbar, Alireza & Borzouie, Zahra
- 34-43 Formulation of the relativistic heat equation and the relativistic kinetic Fokker–Planck equations using GENERIC
by Duong, Manh Hong
- 44-47 Ermakov–Ray–Reid systems with additive noise
by Cervantes-López, E. & Espinoza, P.B. & Gallegos, A. & Rosu, H.C.
- 48-58 Hydration shell of the TS-Kappa protein: Higher density than bulk water
by Barbosa, Rafael de C. & Barbosa, Marcia C.
- 59-65 Heuristics guide cooperative behaviors in public goods game
by Wang, Yongjie & Chen, Tong
- 66-74 Heider balance, asymmetric ties, and gender segregation
by Krawczyk, Małgorzata J. & del Castillo-Mussot, Marcelo & Hernández-Ramírez, Eric & Naumis, Gerardo G. & Kułakowski, Krzysztof
- 75-84 Profitability of simple technical trading rules of Chinese stock exchange indexes
by Zhu, Hong & Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Li, Sai-Ping & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 85-92 Preferential attachment in randomly grown networks
by Weaver, Iain S.
- 93-102 Can complexity decrease in congestive heart failure?
by Mukherjee, Sayan & Palit, Sanjay Kumar & Banerjee, Santo & Ariffin, M.R.K. & Rondoni, Lamberto & Bhattacharya, D.K.
- 103-113 Does the singular value decomposition entropy have predictive power for stock market? — Evidence from the Shenzhen stock market
by Gu, Rongbao & Xiong, Wei & Li, Xinjie
- 114-123 Testing the performance of technical trading rules in the Chinese markets based on superior predictive test
by Wang, Shan & Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Li, Sai-Ping & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 124-131 Nonlinear wave solutions of the three-dimensional Zakharov–Kuznetsov–Burgers equation in dusty plasma
by Seadawy, Aly R.
- 132-141 Correlation velocities in heterogeneous bidirectional cellular automata traffic flow
by Lakouari, N. & Bentaleb, K. & Ez-Zahraouy, H. & Benyoussef, A.
- 142-149 An effective immunization strategy for airborne epidemics in modular and hierarchical social contact network
by Song, Zhichao & Ge, Yuanzheng & Luo, Lei & Duan, Hong & Qiu, Xiaogang
- 150-159 Investigation of pore size and energy distributions by statistical physics formalism applied to agriculture products
by Aouaini, Fatma & Knani, Salah & Yahia, Manel Ben & Bahloul, Neila & Ben Lamine, Abdelmottaleb & Kechaou, Nabil
- 160-170 Feature extraction on local jet space for texture classification
by Oliveira, Marcos William da Silva & da Silva, Núbia Rosa & Manzanera, Antoine & Bruno, Odemir Martinez
2015, Volume 438, Issue C
- 1-16 Evaluation of reaction fluxes in stationary and oscillating far-from-equilibrium biological systems
by Bianca, C. & Lemarchand, A.
- 17-25 Discreteness induced extinction
by dos Santos, Renato Vieira & da Silva, Linaena Méricy
- 26-31 KdV–Burgers equation in the modified continuum model considering anticipation effect
by Liu, Huaqing & Zheng, Pengjun & Zhu, Keqiang & Ge, Hongxia
- 32-39 Monte Carlo tests of small-world architecture for coarse-grained networks of the United States railroad and highway transportation systems
by Aldrich, Preston R. & El-Zabet, Jermeen & Hassan, Seerat & Briguglio, Joseph & Aliaj, Enela & Radcliffe, Maria & Mirza, Taha & Comar, Timothy & Nadolski, Jeremy & Huebner, Cynthia D.
- 40-47 Extensive numerical investigations on the ergodic properties of two coupled Pomeau–Manneville maps
by Sala, Matteo & Manchein, Cesar & Artuso, Roberto
- 48-55 Attribute-based edge bundling for visualizing social networks
by Guo, Lin & Zuo, Wanli & Peng, Tao & Adhikari, Binod Kumar
- 56-65 The spectral gap and the dynamical critical exponent of an exact solvable probabilistic cellular automaton
by Lazo, M.J. & Ferreira, A.A. & Alcaraz, F.C.
- 66-73 Inducing multipartite entanglement revival in dissipative environment by means of prior quantum uncollapsing measurements
by He, Juan & Xu, Shuai & Ye, Liu
- 74-80 A non-extensive statistical model for time-dependent multiple breakage particle-size distribution
by Sotolongo-Costa, O. & Gaggero-Sager, L.M. & Mora-Ramos, M.E.
- 81-93 Revisited Fisher’s equation in a new outlook: A fractional derivative approach
by Alquran, Marwan & Al-Khaled, Kamel & Sardar, Tridip & Chattopadhyay, Joydev
- 94-106 Double multiple-relaxation-time lattice Boltzmann model for solid–liquid phase change with natural convection in porous media
by Liu, Qing & He, Ya-Ling
- 107-113 Investigation of temperature increase associated with liquid deformations at the nanometer scale
by Kono, Susumu & Kaneko, Toshihiro & Ueno, Ichiro
- 114-123 Multifractal detrended cross-correlation analysis between PM2.5 and meteorological factors
by Zhang, Chen & Ni, Zhiwei & Ni, Liping
- 124-131 Robustness of centrality measures against network manipulation
by Niu, Qikai & Zeng, An & Fan, Ying & Di, Zengru
- 132-139 Effect of vehicular size on chain-reaction crash
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 140-153 Uncovering urban human mobility from large scale taxi GPS data
by Tang, Jinjun & Liu, Fang & Wang, Yinhai & Wang, Hua
- 154-160 Quantum spatial-periodic harmonic model for daily price-limited stock markets
by Meng, Xiangyi & Zhang, Jian-Wei & Xu, Jingjing & Guo, Hong
- 161-168 Weber–Fechner relation and Lévy-like searching stemmed from ambiguous experiences
by Sakiyama, T. & Gunji, Y.P.
- 169-177 Can rewiring strategy control the epidemic spreading?
by Dong, Chao & Yin, Qiuju & Liu, Wenyang & Yan, Zhijun & Shi, Tianyu
- 178-187 Application of artificial neural network models and principal component analysis method in predicting stock prices on Tehran Stock Exchange
by Zahedi, Javad & Rounaghi, Mohammad Mahdi
- 188-209 Measuring complexity, nonextensivity and chaos in the DNA sequence of the Major Histocompatibility Complex
by Pavlos, G.P. & Karakatsanis, L.P. & Iliopoulos, A.C. & Pavlos, E.G. & Xenakis, M.N. & Clark, Peter & Duke, Jamie & Monos, D.S.
- 210-222 Anomalous diffusion in nonhomogeneous media: Power spectral density of signals generated by time-subordinated nonlinear Langevin equations
by Kazakevičius, R. & Ruseckas, J.
- 223-235 Developing trading strategies based on fractal finance: An application of MF-DFA in the context of Islamic equities
by Dewandaru, Ginanjar & Masih, Rumi & Bacha, Obiyathulla Ismath & Masih, A. Mansur. M.
- 236-250 Traffic dynamics: Its impact on the Macroscopic Fundamental Diagram
by Knoop, Victor L. & van Lint, Hans & Hoogendoorn, Serge P.
- 251-271 Studies of vehicle lane-changing to avoid pedestrians with cellular automata
by Li, Xiang & Sun, Jian-Qiao
- 272-285 On oscillations in the Social Force Model
by Kretz, Tobias
- 286-292 Proposal of a new autocorrelation function in low wind speed conditions
by Moor, L.P. & Degrazia, G.A. & Stefanello, M.B. & Mortarini, L. & Acevedo, O.C. & Maldaner, S. & Szinvelski, C.R.P. & Roberti, D.R. & Buligon, L. & Anfossi, D.
- 293-307 Statistical properties of short-selling and margin-trading activities and their impacts on returns in the Chinese stock markets
by Gao, Yan & Gao, Yao
- 308-320 Calibrating floor field cellular automaton models for pedestrian dynamics by using likelihood function optimization
by Lovreglio, Ruggiero & Ronchi, Enrico & Nilsson, Daniel
- 321-334 A parameter-free community detection method based on centrality and dispersion of nodes in complex networks
by Li, Yafang & Jia, Caiyan & Yu, Jian
- 335-339 Lattice fractional diffusion equation in terms of a Riesz–Caputo difference
by Wu, Guo-Cheng & Baleanu, Dumitru & Deng, Zhen-Guo & Zeng, Sheng-Da
- 340-354 Probing phase-space noncommutativity through quantum mechanics and thermodynamics of free particles and quantum rotors
by Santos, Jonas F.G. & Bernardini, Alex E. & Bastos, Catarina
- 355-364 Forecasting volatility in gold returns under the GARCH, IGARCH and FIGARCH frameworks: New evidence
by Bentes, Sonia R.
- 365-397 The physics of empirical nuclei for spontaneous traffic breakdown in free flow at highway bottlenecks
by Kerner, Boris S. & Koller, Micha & Klenov, Sergey L. & Rehborn, Hubert & Leibel, Michael
- 398-415 Wetting in 1+1 dimensions with two-scale roughness
by de Coninck, Joël & Dunlop, François & Huillet, Thierry
- 416-423 Spin glass induced by infinitesimal disorder in geometrically frustrated kagome lattice
by Schmidt, M. & Zimmer, F.M. & Magalhaes, S.G.
- 424-435 A cellular automata model of Ebola virus dynamics
by Burkhead, Emily & Hawkins, Jane
- 436-446 Flexible polyelectrolyte conformation in the presence of cationic and anionic surfactants
by Passos, C.B. & Kuhn, P.S. & Diehl, A.
- 447-453 Static critical behavior of the q-states Potts model: High-resolution entropic study
by Caparica, A.A. & Leão, Salviano A. & DaSilva, Claudio J.
- 454-468 An online expectation maximization algorithm for exploring general structure in massive networks
by Chai, Bianfang & Jia, Caiyan & Yu, Jian
- 469-486 Momentum autocorrelation function of an impurity in a classical oscillator chain with alternating masses II. Illustrations
by Yu, Ming B.
- 487-492 Effect of interparticle interaction on magnetic hyperthermia in ferrofluids
by Zubarev, A.Yu. & Iskakova, L. & Abu-Bakr, A.F.
- 493-508 Exact cumulant Kramers–Moyal-like expansion
by Morgado, W.A.M.
- 509-518 Portevin–Le Chatelier effect and Tsallis nonextensive statistics
by Iliopoulos, A.C. & Nikolaidis, N.S. & Aifantis, E.C.
- 519-531 A similarity-based community detection method with multiple prototype representation
by Zhou, Kuang & Martin, Arnaud & Pan, Quan
- 532-543 Pedestrian simulations in hexagonal cell local field model
by Leng, Biao & Wang, Jianyuan & Xiong, Zhang
- 544-559 Thermodynamic order parameters and statistical–mechanical measures for characterization of the burst and spike synchronizations of bursting neurons
by Kim, Sang-Yoon & Lim, Woochang
- 560-567 A new method to prepare water based Fe3O4 ferrofluid with high stabilization
by Guo, Tongxiao & Bian, Xiufang & Yang, Chuncheng
- 568-578 Coherent measures of the impact of co-authors in peer review journals and in proceedings publications
by Ausloos, Marcel
- 579-585 Critical behavior of the site diluted quantum anisotropic Heisenberg model in two dimensions
by Lima, L.S. & Pires, A.S.T. & Costa, B.V.
- 586-594 Performance analysis of an interacting quantum dot heat engine with an external applied magnetic field
by Wang, Yuan & Zhang, Yanchao & Huang, Chuankun & Chen, Jincan
- 595-602 How the indirect reciprocity with co-evolving norm and strategy for 2 × 2 prisoner’s dilemma game works for emerging cooperation
by Tanimoto, Jun & Sagara, Hirokji
- 603-611 A conservative multi-group approach to the Boltzmann equations for reactive gas mixtures
by Bisi, M. & Rossani, A. & Spiga, G.
- 612-624 Towards an interpretation of the scale diffusivity in liquid atomization process: An experimental approach
by Dumouchel, Christophe & Ménard, Thibaut & Aniszewski, Wojciech
- 625-633 Stock price forecasting for companies listed on Tehran stock exchange using multivariate adaptive regression splines model and semi-parametric splines technique
by Rounaghi, Mohammad Mahdi & Abbaszadeh, Mohammad Reza & Arashi, Mohammad
- 634-644 Exploiting the time-dynamics of news diffusion on the Internet through a generalized Susceptible–Infected model
by De Martino, Giuseppe & Spina, Serena
- 645-656 On the appearance of traffic jams in a long chain with a shortcut in the bulk
by Bunzarova, N.Zh. & Pesheva, N.C. & Brankov, J.G.
- 657-666 Entropy maximization under the constraints on the generalized Gini index and its application in modeling income distributions
by Khosravi Tanak, A. & Mohtashami Borzadaran, G.R. & Ahmadi, J.
2015, Volume 437, Issue C
- 1-11 Inequality measures perform differently in global and local assessments: An exploratory computational experiment
by Chiang, Yen-Sheng
- 12-20 A permeability model for power-law fluids in fractal porous media composed of arbitrary cross-section capillaries
by Wang, Shifang & Wu, Tao & Qi, Hongyan & Zheng, Qiusha & Zheng, Qian
- 21-35 A novel cosine distance for detecting communities in complex networks
by Wang, Tao & Wang, Hongjue & Wang, Xiaoxia
- 36-54 Detecting link failures in complex network processes using remote monitoring
by Dhal, R. & Abad Torres, J. & Roy, S.
- 55-67 A macro traffic flow model accounting for real-time traffic state
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Chen, Liang & Wu, Yong-Hong & Caccetta, Lou
- 68-74 The effect of characteristic length on mean free path for confined gases
by P.D., Sree Hari & Prabha, Sooraj K. & Sathian, Sarith P.
- 75-88 Revisiting node-based SIR models in complex networks with degree correlations
by Wang, Yi & Cao, Jinde & Alofi, Abdulaziz & AL-Mazrooei, Abdullah & Elaiw, Ahmed
- 89-100 Pricing foreign equity option with stochastic volatility
by Sun, Qi & Xu, Weidong
- 101-108 Application of the method of maximum entropy in the mean to classification problems
by Gzyl, Henryk & ter Horst, Enrique & Molina, German
- 109-118 Rising relative fluctuation as a warning indicator of discontinuous transitions in symbiotic metapopulations
by Lumi, Neeme & Laas, Katrin & Mankin, Romi
- 119-129 When push comes to shove: Exclusion processes with nonlocal consequences
by Almet, Axel A. & Pan, Michael & Hughes, Barry D. & Landman, Kerry A.
- 130-138 Long memory in international financial markets trends and short movements during 2008 financial crisis based on variational mode decomposition and detrended fluctuation analysis
by Lahmiri, Salim
- 139-148 Stochastic model of self-driven two-species objects inspired by particular aspects of a pedestrian dynamics
by da Silva, Roberto & Hentz, Agenor & Alves, Alexandre
- 149-161 Transport properties of elastically coupled fractional Brownian motors
by Lv, Wangyong & Wang, Huiqi & Lin, Lifeng & Wang, Fei & Zhong, Suchuan
- 162-183 Peridynamic theory of solids from the perspective of classical statistical mechanics
by Rahman, R. & Foster, J.T.
- 184-197 Market turning points forecasting using wavelet analysis
by Bai, Limiao & Yan, Sen & Zheng, Xiaolian & Chen, Ben M.
- 198-203 Quantum phase transition in the two dimensional XY model with single ion and exchange anisotropies
by Pires, A.S.T.
- 204-217 Evolution of cooperation in Axelrod tournament using cellular automata
by Schimit, P.H.T. & Santos, B.O. & Soares, C.A.
- 218-234 Magnetic orderings and phase separations in a simple model of insulating systems
by Kapcia, Konrad Jerzy & Murawski, Szymon & Kłobus, Waldemar & Robaszkiewicz, Stanisław
- 235-248 Flow distances on open flow networks
by Guo, Liangzhu & Lou, Xiaodan & Shi, Peiteng & Wang, Jun & Huang, Xiaohan & Zhang, Jiang
- 249-262 Comparative analysis of protein primary sequences with graph energy
by Wu, Haiyan & Zhang, Yusen & Chen, Wei & Mu, Zengchao
- 263-277 A method for modeling and analysis of directed weighted accident causation network (DWACN)
by Zhou, Jin & Xu, Weixiang & Guo, Xin & Ding, Jing
- 278-294 Positivity of the virial coefficients in lattice dimer models and upper bounds on the number of matchings on graphs
by Butera, P. & Federbush, P. & Pernici, M.
- 295-303 Rumor spreading model considering hesitating mechanism in complex social networks
by Xia, Ling-Ling & Jiang, Guo-Ping & Song, Bo & Song, Yu-Rong
- 304-321 Simulating large-scale pedestrian movement using CA and event driven model: Methodology and case study
by Li, Jun & Fu, Siyao & He, Haibo & Jia, Hongfei & Li, Yanzhong & Guo, Yi
- 322-332 Multi-level tolerance opinion dynamics in military command and control networks
by Song, Xiao & Shi, Wen & Tan, Gary & Ma, Yaofei
- 333-350 Exact traveling wave solutions of the van der Waals normal form for fluidized granular matter
by Abourabia, A.M. & Morad, A.M.
- 351-366 Time-singularity multifractal spectrum distribution based on detrended fluctuation analysis
by Xiong, Gang & Yu, Wenxian & Zhang, Shuning
- 367-374 Dynamics and avalanches in a system exhibiting granular collapse
by Sánchez, R. & Huerta, A.
- 375-381 Magnetic properties of the double perovskite Ba2NiUO6
by Arejdal, M. & Bahmad, L. & Abbassi, A. & Benyoussef, A.
- 382-395 Analysis of a general SIS model with infective vectors on the complex networks
by Juang, Jonq & Liang, Yu-Hao
- 396-404 Migdal–Kadanoff solution of the mixed spin-1 and spin-3/2 Blume–Capel model with different single-ion anisotropies
by Madani, Mohamed & Gaye, Abou & El Bouziani, Mohamed & Alrajhi, Abdelhameed
- 405-407 The validity of the third law of thermodynamics for the Rényi and homogeneous entropies
by Bagci, G. Baris
- 408-417 Word population analysis and other evidences indicate that Shiji was amended by Liu Xiang
by Chi, Ting-Ting & Wang, Shih-Chieh & Hu, Chin-Kun
- 418-429 Bifurcation analysis of a speed gradient continuum traffic flow model
by Ai, Wen-Huan & Shi, Zhong-Ke & Liu, Da-Wei
- 430-436 Dynamic phase diagrams of a ferrimagnetic mixed spin (1/2, 1) Ising system within the path probability method
by Ertaş, Mehmet & Keskin, Mustafa
- 437-441 Vertex-degree sequences in complex networks: New characteristics and applications
by Xiao, Wenjun & Lin, Longxin & Chen, Guanrong
- 442-456 Autonomous oscillation in supramolecular assemblies: Role of free energy landscape and fluctuations
by Sereda, Yuriy V. & Ortoleva, Peter J.
- 457-470 Growth and inequality
by Eliazar, Iddo
- 471-478 Relation between the usual and the entanglement temperature, in a simple quantum system
by Romanelli, Alejandro & Donangelo, Raul & Vallejo, Andrés
2015, Volume 436, Issue C
- 1-13 Study of heterogeneity loss in upscaling of geological maps by introducing a cluster-based heterogeneity number
by Ganjeh-Ghazvini, Mostafa & Masihi, Mohsen & Baghalha, Morteza
- 14-24 Roles of capital flow on the stability of a market system
by Li, Jiang-Cheng & Tang, Nian-Sheng & Mei, Dong-Cheng & Xu, Deng-Ke
- 25-35 Extreme values in the Chinese and American stock markets based on detrended fluctuation analysis
by Cao, Guangxi & Zhang, Minjia
- 36-44 Punctuated equilibrium dynamics in human communications
by Peng, Dan & Han, Xiao-Pu & Wei, Zong-Wen & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 45-61 A multi-grid model for pedestrian evacuation in a room without visibility
by Cao, Shuchao & Song, Weiguo & Lv, Wei & Fang, Zhiming
- 62-86 Dependence and risk assessment for oil prices and exchange rate portfolios: A wavelet based approach
by Aloui, Chaker & Jammazi, Rania
- 87-97 Emergence and spread of extremist opinions
by Fan, Kangqi & Pedrycz, Witold
- 98-102 Effect of degree correlation on exact controllability of multiplex networks
by Nie, Sen & Wang, Xuwen & Wang, Binghong
- 103-109 A novel car following model considering average speed of preceding vehicles group
by Sun, Dihua & Kang, Yirong & Yang, Shuhong
- 110-125 Environment degradation, economic growth and energy consumption nexus: A wavelet-windowed cross correlation approach
by Jammazi, Rania & Aloui, Chaker
- 126-134 Stochastic dynamics of coupled active particles in an overdamped limit
by Ann, Minjung & Lee, Kong-Ju-Bock & Park, Pyeong Jun
- 135-146 With string model to time series forecasting
by Pinčák, Richard & Bartoš, Erik
- 147-158 Time-varying long term memory in the European Union stock markets
by Sensoy, Ahmet & Tabak, Benjamin M.
- 159-169 Complex motion induced by elevator choice in peak traffic
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 170-179 Vibrational resonance in adaptive small-world neuronal networks with spike-timing-dependent plasticity
by Yu, Haitao & Guo, Xinmeng & Wang, Jiang & Deng, Bin & Wei, Xile
- 180-187 The study on variation of influential regions in China from a perspective of asymmetry economic information flow
by Yang, Chunxia & Tang, Minxuan & Cao, Yongjian & Chen, Yanhua & Deng, Qiangqiang
- 188-199 Prediction in complex systems: The case of the international trade network
by Vidmer, Alexandre & Zeng, An & Medo, Matúš & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 200-215 Kinetics of nucleation with decreasing rate of growth
by Kurasov, Victor
- 216-223 Predicting missing links via correlation between nodes
by Liao, Hao & Zeng, An & Zhang, Yi-Cheng
- 224-235 Which stocks are profitable? A network method to investigate the effects of network structure on stock returns
by Chen, Kun & Luo, Peng & Sun, Bianxia & Wang, Huaiqing
- 236-245 Improve the algorithmic performance of collaborative filtering by using the interevent time distribution of human behaviors
by Jia, Chun-Xiao & Liu, Run-Ran
- 246-255 A thermodynamic approach to the ‘mitosis/apoptosis’ ratio in cancer
by Lucia, Umberto & Ponzetto, Antonio & Deisboeck, Thomas S.
- 256-271 Modeling cascading failures with the crisis of trust in social networks
by Yi, Chengqi & Bao, Yuanyuan & Jiang, Jingchi & Xue, Yibo
- 272-285 Network topology inference from infection statistics
by Tomovski, Igor & Kocarev, Ljupčo
- 286-292 Investigation on polymer solar cells by using calcium as an Electron Transportation Layer
by Liu, Guilin & Guo, Ying & Yan, Huimin & Zhu, Bingjie & Li, Guohua
- 293-300 Spatiotemporal recurrences of sandpile avalanches
by Tarun, Anjali B. & Paguirigan, Antonino A. & Batac, Rene C.
- 301-310 Dark energy models through nonextensive Tsallis’ statistics
by Barboza, Edésio M. & Nunes, Rafael da C. & Abreu, Everton M.C. & Ananias Neto, Jorge
- 311-320 Exergetic sustainability evaluation of irreversible Carnot refrigerator
by Açıkkalp, Emin
- 321-326 Simple method for inference in inverse Ising problem using full data
by Kiwata, Hirohito
- 327-337 Imitating winner or sympathizing loser? Quadratic effects on cooperative behavior in prisoners’ dilemma games
by Lu, Peng
- 338-350 A wavelet based approach to measure and manage contagion at different time scales
by Berger, Theo
- 351-358 Learn good from bad: Effects of good and bad neighbors in spatial prisoners’ dilemma games
by Lu, Peng
- 359-376 The study of RMB exchange rate complex networks based on fluctuation mode
by Yao, Can-Zhong & Lin, Ji-Nan & Zheng, Xu-Zhou & Liu, Xiao-Feng
- 377-386 Looping dynamics of a flexible chain with internal friction at different degrees of compactness
by Samanta, Nairhita & Chakrabarti, Rajarshi
- 387-398 Estimation of connectivity measures in gappy time series
by Papadopoulos, G. & Kugiumtzis, D.
- 399-404 On a connection between a class of q-deformed algebras and the Hausdorff derivative in a medium with fractal metric
by Weberszpil, J. & Lazo, Matheus Jatkoske & Helayël-Neto, J.A.
- 405-417 Crystallization and tile separation in the multi-agent systems
by Collet, Jacques Henri & Fanchon, Jean
- 418-429 The detection of cheating in multiple choice examinations
by Richmond, Peter & Roehner, Bertrand M.
- 430-442 Multiobjective biogeography based optimization algorithm with decomposition for community detection in dynamic networks
by Zhou, Xu & Liu, Yanheng & Li, Bin & Sun, Geng
- 443-461 Interests diffusion in social networks
by D’Agostino, Gregorio & D’Antonio, Fulvio & De Nicola, Antonio & Tucci, Salvatore
- 462-481 An effective trust-based recommendation method using a novel graph clustering algorithm
by Moradi, Parham & Ahmadian, Sajad & Akhlaghian, Fardin
- 482-491 Coupled effects of local movement and global interaction on contagion
by Zhong, Li-Xin & Xu, Wen-Juan & Chen, Rong-Da & Qiu, Tian & Shi, Yong-Dong & Zhong, Chen-Yang
- 492-498 A random geometric graph built on a time-varying Riemannian manifold
by Xie, Zheng & Zhu, Jiang & Kong, Dexing & Li, Jianping