Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications
2016, Volume 444, Issue C
- 843-852 Natural thermodynamics
by Annila, Arto
- 853-869 Adsorption of ethanol onto activated carbon: Modeling and consequent interpretations based on statistical physics treatment
by Bouzid, Mohamed & Sellaoui, Lotfi & Khalfaoui, Mohamed & Belmabrouk, Hafedh & Lamine, Abdelmottaleb Ben
- 870-882 Order metrics and order maps of octahedron packings
by Liu, Lufeng & Lu, Peng & Meng, Lingyi & Jin, Weiwei & Li, Shuixiang
- 883-889 Rényi indices of financial minimum spanning trees
by Nie, Chun-Xiao & Song, Fu-Tie & Li, Sai-Ping
- 890-896 The Frenkel line and isotope effect
by Fomin, Yu.D. & Ryzhov, V.N. & Tsiok, E.N. & Brazhkin, V.V. & Trachenko, K.
- 897-904 Antiferromagnetic majority voter model on square and honeycomb lattices
by Sastre, Francisco & Henkel, Malte
- 905-913 Entropic measures of joint uncertainty: Effects of lack of majorization
by Luis, Alfredo & Bosyk, Gustavo Martín & Portesi, Mariela
- 914-921 The role of the Stefan–Boltzmann law in the thermodynamic optimization of an n-Müser engine
by Ramírez-Moreno, M.A. & González-Hernández, S. & Angulo-Brown, F.
- 922-927 Impacts of suppressing guide on information spreading
by Xu, Jinghong & Zhang, Lin & Ma, Baojun & Wu, Ye
- 928-939 A pathway-based network analysis of hypertension-related genes
by Wang, Huan & Hu, Jing-Bo & Xu, Chuan-Yun & Zhang, De-Hai & Yan, Qian & Xu, Ming & Cao, Ke-Fei & Zhang, Xu-Sheng
- 940-953 Correlations and risk contagion between mixed assets and mixed-asset portfolio VaR measurements in a dynamic view: An application based on time varying copula models
by Han, Yingying & Gong, Pu & Zhou, Xiang
- 954-962 Detecting and quantifying cross-correlations by analogous multifractal height cross-correlation analysis
by Wang, Fang & Yang, Zhaohui & Wang, Lin
- 963-969 Search for a Lorentz invariant velocity distribution of a relativistic gas
by Curado, Evaldo M.F. & Germani, Felipe T.L. & Soares, Ivano Damião
- 970-984 Modeling, simulation and analysis of group trampling risks during escalator transfers
by Li, Wenhang & Gong, Jianhua & Yu, Ping & Shen, Shen
- 985-995 Time–frequency featured co-movement between the stock and prices of crude oil and gold
by Huang, Shupei & An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Huang, Xuan
- 996-1002 A new graphical representation of protein sequences and its applications
by Hou, Wenbing & Pan, Qiuhui & He, Mingfeng
- 1003-1011 Characterization of river flow fluctuations via horizontal visibility graphs
by Braga, A.C. & Alves, L.G.A. & Costa, L.S. & Ribeiro, A.A. & de Jesus, M.M.A. & Tateishi, A.A. & Ribeiro, H.V.
- 1012-1026 Stable continuous-time autoregressive process driven by stable subordinator
by Wyłomańska, Agnieszka & Gajda, Janusz
- 1027-1040 Interfacial tension and wall energy of a Bose–Einstein condensate binary mixture: Triple-parabola approximation
by Deng, Zehui & Schaeybroeck, Bert Van & Lin, Chang-You & Thu, Nguyen Van & Indekeu, Joseph O.
- 1041-1048 A novel epidemic spreading model with decreasing infection rate based on infection times
by Huang, Yunhan & Ding, Li & Feng, Yun
- 1049-1061 A pseudo-Hermitian β-Hermite family of matrices
by Marinello, G. & Pato, M.P.
2016, Volume 443, Issue C
- 1-13 The guitar chord-generating algorithm based on complex network
by Ren, Tao & Wang, Yi-fan & Du, Dan & Liu, Miao-miao & Siddiqi, Awais
- 14-21 Ecological optimization and coefficient of performance bounds of general refrigerators
by Long, Rui & Liu, Wei
- 22-31 Revised lattice Boltzmann model for traffic flow with equilibrium traffic pressure
by Shi, Wei & Lu, Wei-Zhen & Xue, Yu & He, Hong-Di
- 32-41 Solutions for a sorption process governed by a fractional diffusion equation
by Lenzi, E.K. & dos Santos, M.A.F. & Vieira, D.S. & Zola, R.S. & Ribeiro, H.V.
- 42-48 Investigating the impact of electromagnetic fields on human cells: A thermodynamic perspective
by Lucia, Umberto & Ponzetto, Antonio & Deisboeck, Thomas S.
- 49-57 An evolutionary vaccination game in the modified activity driven network by considering the closeness
by Han, Dun & Sun, Mei
- 58-69 Complex interdependent supply chain networks: Cascading failure and robustness
by Tang, Liang & Jing, Ke & He, Jie & Stanley, H. Eugene
- 70-85 Targeted revision: A learning-based approach for incremental community detection in dynamic networks
by Shang, Jiaxing & Liu, Lianchen & Li, Xin & Xie, Feng & Wu, Cheng
- 86-90 Immunization of traffic-driven epidemic spreading
by Yang, Han-Xin & Wang, Bing-Hong
- 91-97 Competitively coupled maps for hiding secret visual information
by Vaidelys, M. & Ziaukas, P. & Ragulskis, M.
- 98-108 The highly intelligent virtual agents for modeling financial markets
by Yang, G. & Chen, Y. & Huang, J.P.
- 109-116 Using max entropy ratio of recurrence plot to measure electrocorticogram changes in epilepsy patients
by Yan, Jiaqing & Wang, Yinghua & Ouyang, Gaoxiang & Yu, Tao & Li, Xiaoli
- 117-127 Cross-correlation analysis between Chinese TF contracts and treasury ETF based on high-frequency data
by Zhou, Yu & Chen, Shi
- 128-136 Concentration of diffusional particles in viscous boundary sublayer of turbulent flow
by Belan, S.
- 137-148 Weighted permutation entropy based on different symbolic approaches for financial time series
by Yin, Yi & Shang, Pengjian
- 149-160 Long memory volatility of gold price returns: How strong is the evidence from distinct economic cycles?
by Bentes, Sonia R.
- 161-169 Cooperative behavior and phase transitions in co-evolving stag hunt game
by Zhang, W. & Li, Y.S. & Xu, C. & Hui, P.M.
- 170-178 Stochastic differential equations applied to the study of geophysical and financial time series
by Mariani, Maria C. & Tweneboah, Osei K.
- 179-191 Landau levels for discrete-time quantum walks in artificial magnetic fields
by Arnault, Pablo & Debbasch, Fabrice
- 192-199 Friendship-based partner switching promotes cooperation in heterogeneous populations
by Chen, Wei & Wu, Te & Li, Zhiwu & Wang, Long
- 200-211 Synchronization of fractional-order colored dynamical networks via open-plus-closed-loop control
by Yang, Lixin & Jiang, Jun & Liu, Xiaojun
- 212-220 Optimal network topology for structural robustness based on natural connectivity
by Peng, Guan-sheng & Wu, Jun
- 221-230 Fractal scaling in bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus) echolocation: A case study
by Perisho, Shaun T. & Kelty-Stephen, Damian G. & Hajnal, Alen & Houser, Dorian & Kuczaj II, Stan A.
- 231-245 Chain of kinetic equations for the distribution functions of particles in simple liquid taking into account nonlinear hydrodynamic fluctuations
by Hlushak, Petro & Tokarchuk, Mykhailo
- 246-253 Classical convergence versus Zipf rank approach: Evidence from China’s local-level data
by Tang, Pan & Zhang, Ying & Baaquie, Belal E. & Podobnik, Boris
- 254-262 Structural diversity effects of multilayer networks on the threshold of interacting epidemics
by Wang, Weihong & Chen, MingMing & Min, Yong & Jin, Xiaogang
- 263-271 An analysis of rumor propagation based on propagation force
by Zhao, Zhen-jun & Liu, Yong-mei & Wang, Ke-xi
- 272-285 The Lagrangian coordinate system and what it means for two-dimensional crowd flow models
by van Wageningen-Kessels, Femke & Leclercq, Ludovic & Daamen, Winnie & Hoogendoorn, Serge P.
- 286-295 Bipartite separability of symmetric N-qubit noisy states using conditional quantum relative Tsallis entropy
by Nayak, Anantha S. & Sudha, & Rajagopal, A.K. & Usha Devi, A.R.
- 296-308 Effect of the spatial autocorrelation of empty sites on the evolution of cooperation
by Zhang, Hui & Wang, Li & Hou, Dongshuang
- 309-315 The small world phenomenon and assortative mixing in Polish corporate board and director networks
by Sankowska, Anna & Siudak, Dariusz
- 316-323 Social consensus and tipping points with opinion inertia
by Doyle, C. & Sreenivasan, S. & Szymanski, B.K. & Korniss, G.
- 324-332 Thermal and electrical properties of a solid through Fibonacci oscillators
by Marinho, André A. & Brito, Francisco A. & Chesman, Carlos
- 333-346 Stability of coaxial jets confined in a tube with heat and mass transfer
by Mohanta, Lokanath & Cheung, Fan-Bill & Bajorek, Stephen M.
- 347-354 Dimer problem for some three dimensional lattice graphs
by Lin, Fenggen & Chen, Ailian & Lai, Jiangzhou
- 355-357 The apparent fine-tuning of the cosmological, gravitational and fine structure constants
by Eaves, Laurence
- 358-371 Multivalued behavior for a two-level system using Homotopy Analysis Method
by Aquino, A.I. & Bo-ot, L.Ma.T.
- 372-379 The threshold of a stochastic SIVS epidemic model with nonlinear saturated incidence
by Zhao, Dianli & Zhang, Tiansi & Yuan, Sanling
- 380-384 Quantitative patterns in drone wars
by Garcia-Bernardo, Javier & Dodds, Peter Sheridan & Johnson, Neil F.
- 385-398 Magnetic properties of a diluted spin-1/2 Ising nanocube
by El Hamri, M. & Bouhou, S. & Essaoudi, I. & Ainane, A. & Ahuja, R.
- 399-405 Dynamics of nonclassical correlations via local quantum uncertainty for atom and field interacting into a lossy cavity QED
by Sales, J.S. & Cardoso, W.B. & Avelar, A.T. & de Almeida, N.G.
- 406-414 An efficient approach to study the pulsatile blood flow in femoral and coronary arteries by Differential Quadrature Method
by Ghasemi, Seiyed E. & Hatami, M. & Hatami, J. & Sahebi, S.A.R. & Ganji, D.D.
- 415-422 Evolution of popularity in given names
by Lee, Mi Jin & Jo, Woo Seong & Yi, Il Gu & Baek, Seung Ki & Kim, Beom Jun
- 423-438 An analysis of pileup accidents in highway systems
by Chang, Jau-Yang & Lai, Wun-Cing
- 439-450 A causality between fund performance and stock market
by Kim, Ho-Yong & Kwon, Okyu & Oh, Gabjin
- 451-459 Local modularity for community detection in complex networks
by Xiang, Ju & Hu, Tao & Zhang, Yan & Hu, Ke & Li, Jian-Ming & Xu, Xiao-Ke & Liu, Cui-Cui & Chen, Shi
- 460-466 Pattern dynamics in a vegetation model with time delay
by Xie, Bo-li
- 467-476 Minimum structural controllability problems of complex networks
by Yin, Hongli & Zhang, Siying
- 477-485 Homogeneous cooling state of frictionless rod particles
by Rubio-Largo, S.M. & Alonso-Marroquin, F. & Weinhart, T. & Luding, S. & Hidalgo, R.C.
- 486-494 Quasistatic packings of droplets in flat microfluidic channels
by Kadivar, Erfan
- 495-517 A correspondence principle
by Hughes, Barry D. & Ninham, Barry W.
- 518-525 Fractal behavior of traffic volume on urban expressway through adaptive fractal analysis
by He, Hong-di & Wang, Jun-li & Wei, Hai-rui & Ye, Cheng & Ding, Yi
- 526-536 How to keep punishment to maintain cooperation: Introducing social vaccine
by Yamamoto, Hitoshi & Okada, Isamu
- 537-542 Link prediction based on local information considering preferential attachment
by Zeng, Shan
- 543-554 Why does the Euro fail? The DCCA approach
by Ferreira, Paulo & Dionísio, Andreia & Zebende, G.F.
- 555-567 The evolution of Zipf’s law indicative of city development
by Chen, Yanguang
- 568-582 Partition signed social networks via clustering dynamics
by Wu, Jianshe & Zhang, Long & Li, Yong & Jiao, Yang
- 583-594 Novel indexes based on network structure to indicate financial market
by Zhong, Tao & Peng, Qinke & Wang, Xiao & Zhang, Jing
2016, Volume 442, Issue C
- 1-13 A novel difference between strong liquids and fragile liquids in their dynamics near the glass transition
by Tokuyama, Michio & Enda, Shohei & Kawamura, Junichi
- 14-21 Population extinction in an inhomogeneous host–pathogen model
by Bagarti, Trilochan
- 22-35 Tri-critical behavior of the Blume–Emery–Griffiths model on a Kagomé lattice: Effective-field theory and Rigorous bounds
by Santos, Jander P. & Sá Barreto, F.C.
- 36-49 Modeling and predicting the Spanish Bachillerato academic results over the next few years using a random network model
by Cortés, J.-C. & Colmenar, J.-M. & Hidalgo, J.-I. & Sánchez-Sánchez, A. & Santonja, F.-J. & Villanueva, R.-J.
- 50-66 Financial technical indicator based on chaotic bagging predictors for adaptive stock selection in Japanese and American markets
by Suzuki, Tomoya & Ohkura, Yuushi
- 67-73 Compositional segmentation and complexity measurement in stock indices
by Wang, Haifeng & Shang, Pengjian & Xia, Jianan
- 74-81 Optimal attack strategy of complex networks based on tabu search
by Deng, Ye & Wu, Jun & Tan, Yue-jin
- 82-90 Cross-correlation analysis of stock markets using EMD and EEMD
by Xu, Mengjia & Shang, Pengjian & Lin, Aijing
- 91-99 Maximum entropy spectral analysis for streamflow forecasting
by Cui, Huijuan & Singh, Vijay P.
- 100-109 Identification of efficient observers for locating spreading source in complex networks
by Zhang, Xizhe & Zhang, Yubo & Lv, Tianyang & Yin, Ying
- 110-121 Lattice-free models of directed cell motility
by Irons, Carolyn & Plank, Michael J. & Simpson, Matthew J.
- 122-130 Traffic dispersion through a series of signals with irregular split
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 131-136 Traffic jam at adjustable tollgates controlled by line length
by Nagatani, Takashi
- 137-148 Application of renormalization group corrected coupling parameter expansion method to square well fluids
by Sai Venkata Ramana, A.
- 149-155 Characterizing cerebrovascular dynamics with the wavelet-based multifractal formalism
by Pavlov, A.N. & Abdurashitov, A.S. & Sindeeva, O.A. & Sindeev, S.S. & Pavlova, O.N. & Shihalov, G.M. & Semyachkina-Glushkovskaya, O.V.
- 156-168 Percolation phase diagrams for multi-phase models built on the overlapping sphere model
by Garboczi, E.J.
- 169-181 Invariant features of spatial inequality in consumption: The case of India
by Chatterjee, Arnab & Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Ghosh, Asim & Chakraborti, Anirban & Nandi, Tushar K.
- 182-192 Identifying overlapping communities in networks using evolutionary method
by Zhan, Weihua & Guan, Jihong & Chen, Huahui & Niu, Jun & Jin, Guang
- 193-196 The power law distribution for lower tail cities in India
by Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff & Danforth, Diana & Akhundjanov, Sherzod
- 197-202 A new car-following model with the consideration of incorporating timid and aggressive driving behaviors
by Peng, Guanghan & He, Hongdi & Lu, Wei-Zhen
- 203-213 Highly flexible distributions to fit multiple frequency financial returns
by BenSaïda, Ahmed & Slim, Skander
- 214-223 Stochastic Lotka–Volterra equations: A model of lagged diffusion of technology in an interconnected world
by Chakrabarti, Anindya S.
- 224-238 Experimental study of pedestrian inflow in a room with a separate entrance and exit
by Liu, Xiaodong & Song, Weiguo & Fu, Libi & Fang, Zhiming
- 239-251 Cascade failure analysis of power grid using new load distribution law and node removal rule
by Ren, Hai-Peng & Song, Jihong & Yang, Rong & Baptista, Murilo S. & Grebogi, Celso
- 252-260 Asymmetric multiscale detrended fluctuation analysis of California electricity spot price
by Fan, Qingju
- 261-267 Dynamics of water clusters in solution with LiCl
by Corsaro, Carmelo & Mallamace, Domenico & Cicero, Nicola & Vasi, Sebastiano & Dugo, Giacomo & Mallamace, Francesco
- 268-275 Feature of topological properties in an earthquake network
by Min, Seungsik & Chang, Ki-Ho & Kim, Kyungsik & Lee, Yung-Seop
- 276-283 Effect of random field disorder on the first order transition in p-spin interaction model
by Sumedha, & Singh, Sushant K.
- 284-299 Statistical mechanics of ontology based annotations
by Hoyle, David C. & Brass, Andrew
- 300-311 Topological properties and community detection of venture capital network: Evidence from China
by Jin, Yonghong & Zhang, Qi & Li, Sai-Ping
- 312-320 The long memory and the transaction cost in financial markets
by Li, Daye & Nishimura, Yusaku & Men, Ming
- 321-328 Magnetic field effect on charged Brownian swimmers
by Sandoval, M. & Velasco, R.M. & Jiménez-Aquino, J.I.
- 329-342 Systemic risk measures
by Guerra, Solange Maria & Silva, Thiago Christiano & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda & de Souza Penaloza, Rodrigo Andrés & de Castro Miranda, Rodrigo César
- 343-349 Analysis of speech signals’ characteristics based on MF-DFA with moving overlapping windows
by Zhao, Huan & He, Shaofang
- 350-358 GENERIC framework for the Fokker–Planck equation
by Hoyuelos, Miguel
- 359-372 Activist model of political party growth
by Jeffs, Rebecca A. & Hayward, John & Roach, Paul A. & Wyburn, John
- 373-379 Controllable quantum correlation of the Heisenberg models with inhomogeneous magnetic field
by Shi, Jia-Dong & Ma, Wen-Chao & Song, Xue-Ke & Wang, Dong & Ye, Liu
- 380-387 Exact solution of Schrodinger equation for two state problem with time dependent coupling
by Diwaker, & Panda, Bandhan & Chakraborty, Aniruddha
- 388-396 Interdependency enriches the spatial reciprocity in prisoner’s dilemma game on weighted networks
by Meng, Xiaokun & Sun, Shiwen & Li, Xiaoxuan & Wang, Li & Xia, Chengyi & Sun, Junqing
- 397-408 Necessity of guides in pedestrian emergency evacuation
by Yang, Xiaoxia & Dong, Hairong & Yao, Xiuming & Sun, Xubin & Wang, Qianling & Zhou, Min
- 409-416 Head-on collision of two ion-acoustic solitary waves in plasmas with electrons described by Tsallis distribution
by Merriche, Abderrzak & Ait Gougam, Leila & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 417-428 Modeling, analysis, and simulation of the co-development of road networks and vehicle ownership
by Xu, Mingtao & Ye, Zhirui & Shan, Xiaofeng
- 429-435 Optimal weight based on energy imbalance and utility maximization
by Sun, Ruoyan
- 436-457 Residence time estimates for asymmetric simple exclusion dynamics on strips
by Cirillo, Emilio N.M. & Krehel, Oleh & Muntean, Adrian & van Santen, Rutger & Sengar, Aditya
- 458-466 Role extraction in complex networks and its application in control of networks
by Zhou, Mingyang & He, Xingsheng & Fu, Zhongqian & Zhuo, Zhao
- 467-485 “Phase diagram” of a mean field game
by Swiecicki, Igor & Gobron, Thierry & Ullmo, Denis
- 486-497 The role of the number of degrees of freedom and chaos in macroscopic irreversibility
by Cerino, L. & Cecconi, F. & Cencini, M. & Vulpiani, A.
- 498-509 Modulated charge patterns and noise effect in a twisted DNA model with solvent interaction
by Tabi, C.B. & Dang Koko, A. & Oumarou Doko, R. & Ekobena Fouda, H.P. & Kofané, T.C.
- 510-522 A practical numerical scheme for the ternary Cahn–Hilliard system with a logarithmic free energy
by Jeong, Darae & Kim, Junseok
- 523-531 Predicting item popularity: Analysing local clustering behaviour of users
by Liebig, Jessica & Rao, Asha
- 532-540 Stabilization effect of multiple drivers’ desired velocities in car-following theory
by Zhang, Geng & Zhao, Min & Sun, Di-Hua & Liu, Wei-Ning & Li, Hua-Min
2016, Volume 441, Issue C
- 1-14 An endogenous model of the credit network
by He, Jianmin & Sui, Xin & Li, Shouwei
- 15-22 Consideration of fractal and ion–water cooperative interactions in aqueous Na2SO4 and K2SO4 solutions by dielectric relaxation spectroscopy
by Liu, Shuang & Jia, Guo-zhu & Zhang, Shu
- 23-31 Extensivity of Rényi entropy for the Laplace–de Finetti distribution
by Bergeron, H. & Curado, E.M.F. & Gazeau, J.P. & Rodrigues, Ligia M.C.S.
- 32-39 Transitions induced by cross-correlated bounded noises and time delay in a genotype selection model
by Liu, Pei & Ning, Li Juan
- 40-50 Thermodynamics of inequalities: From precariousness to economic stratification
by Smerlak, Matteo
- 51-61 Comparison study of the reactive and predictive dynamic models for pedestrian flow
by Jiang, Yan-Qun & Zhang, Wei & Zhou, Shu-Guang
- 62-68 A diffusion perspective on temporal networks: A case study on a supermarket
by Deng, Shiguo & Qiu, Lu & Yang, Yue & Yang, Huijie
- 69-80 Multipath Metropolis simulation: An application to the classical Heisenberg model
by Rakić, Predrag S. & Radošević, Slobodan M. & Mali, Petar M. & Stričević, Lazar M. & Petrić, Tara D.
- 81-84 Density: A measure of the diversity of concepts addressed in semantic networks
by Pereira, H.B.B. & Fadigas, I.S. & Monteiro, R.L.S. & Cordeiro, A.J.A. & Moret, M.A.
- 85-92 Empirical study on a directed and weighted bus transport network in China
by Feng, Shumin & Hu, Baoyu & Nie, Cen & Shen, Xianghao
- 93-99 Exact results for the jammed state of binary mixtures of superdisks on the plane
by Švrakić, N.M. & Aleksić, Branislav N. & Belić, Milivoj R.
- 100-120 Estimation of nonlinearities from pseudodynamic and dynamic responses of bridge structures using the Delay Vector Variance method
by Jaksic, Vesna & Mandic, Danilo P. & Karoumi, Raid & Basu, Bidroha & Pakrashi, Vikram
- 121-130 Theory of feedback controlled brain stimulations for Parkinson’s disease
by Sanzeni, A. & Celani, A. & Tiana, G. & Vergassola, M.
- 131-140 On the phase diagram of the anisotropic XY chain in transverse magnetic field
by Maciążek, Tomasz & Wojtkiewicz, Jacek
- 141-150 Holographic considerations on non-gaussian statistics and gravothermal catastrophe
by Abreu, Everton M.C. & Neto, Jorge Ananias & Barboza Jr., Edesio M. & C. Nunes, Rafael
- 151-157 Human activity under high pressure: A case study on fluctuation scaling of air traffic controller’s communication behaviors
by Wang, Yanjun & Zhang, Qiqian & Zhu, Chenping & Hu, Minghua & Duong, Vu
- 158-172 Role of temperature in the theoretical analysis of holmium pnictides
by Bhardwaj, Purvee & Singh, Sadhna
- 173-191 Value-at-Risk forecasts by a spatiotemporal model in Chinese stock market
by Gong, Pu & Weng, Yingliang
- 192-198 The effects of online social networks on tacit knowledge transmission
by Zhu, Hong-Miao & Zhang, Sheng-Tai & Jin, Zhen
- 199-214 Analysis of heat kernel highlights the strongly modular and heat-preserving structure of proteins
by Livi, Lorenzo & Maiorino, Enrico & Pinna, Andrea & Sadeghian, Alireza & Rizzi, Antonello & Giuliani, Alessandro
- 215-220 On the role of the κ-deformed Kaniadakis distribution in nonlinear plasma waves
by Lourek, Imene & Tribeche, Mouloud
- 221-229 Impacts of SOC on car-following behavior and travel time in the heterogeneous traffic system
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Xu, Ke-Wei & Yang, Shi-Chun & Ding, Chuan
- 230-236 Depressing thermal conductivity of fullerene by caging rare gas
by Li, Jian & Zheng, Dong-Qin & Zhong, Wei-Rong
- 237-244 Simulation study on the avalanche process of the mixed brittle–plastic fiber bundle model
by Hao, Da-Peng & Tang, Gang & Xun, Zhi-Peng & Xia, Hui & Han, Kui
2015, Volume 440, Issue C
- 1-8 A path-independent method for barrier option pricing in hidden Markov models
by Rashidi Ranjbar, Hedieh & Seifi, Abbas
- 9-18 Image edge detection based on local dimension: A complex networks approach
by Wu, Zhenxing & Lu, Xi & Deng, Yong
- 19-26 Spatiotemporal lattice Boltzmann model for the three-dimensional cubic–quintic complex Ginzburg–Landau equation
by Zhang, Jianying & Yan, Guangwu
- 27-32 Non-extensive distributions for a relativistic Fermi gas
by Rożynek, J.
- 33-41 Type-dependent irreversible stochastic spin models for genetic regulatory networks at the level of promotion–inhibition circuitry
by Mendonça, J. Ricardo G. & de Oliveira, Mário J.
- 42-48 Robust attractor of non-twist systems
by de Carvalho, R. Egydio & Abud, C. Vieira
- 49-56 An evacuation model accounting for elementary students’ individual properties
by Tang, Tie-Qiao & Chen, Liang & Guo, Ren-Yong & Shang, Hua-Yan
- 57-67 Study on traffic characteristics for a typical expressway on-ramp bottleneck considering various merging behaviors
by Sun, Jie & Li, Zhipeng & Sun, Jian
- 68-80 Design of inner coupling matrix for robustly self-synchronizing networks
by Gequn, Liu & Zhiguo, Zhan & Knowles, Gareth
- 81-89 Flocking of multi-agent systems with multiplicative and independent measurement noises
by Sun, Yongzheng & Wang, Yajun & Zhao, Donghua
- 90-99 Critical behavior of the q=3,4-Potts model on quasiperiodic decagonal lattices
by Ferraz, Carlos Handrey Araujo
- 100-109 The intrinsic diffusivities in multi component systems
by Wierzba, Bartek & Skibiński, Wojciech
- 110-117 Substitution systems and nonextensive statistics
by García-Morales, V.
- 118-128 Dynamics of the double-well Bose–Einstein condensate coupled to a dual Markovian reservoirs system
by Rajagopal, Kalai Kumar & Muniandy, S.V.
- 129-138 A new blackbody radiation law based on fractional calculus and its application to NASA COBE data
by Biyajima, Minoru & Mizoguchi, Takuya & Suzuki, Naomichi
- 139-146 An accurate treatment of diffuse reflection boundary conditions for a stochastic particle Fokker–Planck algorithm with large time steps
by Önskog, Thomas & Zhang, Jun
- 147-154 The first-digit frequencies in data of turbulent flows
by Biau, Damien
- 155-160 A phase-transition model for the rise and collapse of ancient civilizations: A pre-ceramic Andean case study
by Flores, J.C.
- 161-175 Calculation of friction coefficient and analysis of fluid flow in a stepped micro-channel for wide range of Knudsen number using Lattice Boltzmann (MRT) method
by Bakhshan, Younes & Omidvar, Alireza
- 176-184 Stimulated Raman scattering in nonextensive statistics
by Sharifi, Maryam & Parvazian, Akbar
- 185-199 An entropical characterization for complex systems becoming out of control
by Gaudiano, Marcos E.
- 200-209 Congestion detection of pedestrians using the velocity entropy: A case study of Love Parade 2010 disaster
by Huang, Lida & Chen, Tao & Wang, Yan & Yuan, Hongyong
2015, Volume 439, Issue C
- 1-6 Absolute negative mobility of interacting Brownian particles
by Ou, Ya-li & Hu, Cai-tian & Wu, Jian-chun & Ai, Bao-quan
- 7-19 Motif-Synchronization: A new method for analysis of dynamic brain networks with EEG
by Rosário, R.S. & Cardoso, P.T. & Muñoz, M.A. & Montoya, P. & Miranda, J.G.V.
- 20-33 Effective potential for many-body interactions in some properties of the HFD-like solids
by Abbaspour, Mohsen & Farmanbar, Alireza & Borzouie, Zahra
- 34-43 Formulation of the relativistic heat equation and the relativistic kinetic Fokker–Planck equations using GENERIC
by Duong, Manh Hong
- 44-47 Ermakov–Ray–Reid systems with additive noise
by Cervantes-López, E. & Espinoza, P.B. & Gallegos, A. & Rosu, H.C.
- 48-58 Hydration shell of the TS-Kappa protein: Higher density than bulk water
by Barbosa, Rafael de C. & Barbosa, Marcia C.
- 59-65 Heuristics guide cooperative behaviors in public goods game
by Wang, Yongjie & Chen, Tong
- 66-74 Heider balance, asymmetric ties, and gender segregation
by Krawczyk, Małgorzata J. & del Castillo-Mussot, Marcelo & Hernández-Ramírez, Eric & Naumis, Gerardo G. & Kułakowski, Krzysztof
- 75-84 Profitability of simple technical trading rules of Chinese stock exchange indexes
by Zhu, Hong & Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Li, Sai-Ping & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 85-92 Preferential attachment in randomly grown networks
by Weaver, Iain S.
- 93-102 Can complexity decrease in congestive heart failure?
by Mukherjee, Sayan & Palit, Sanjay Kumar & Banerjee, Santo & Ariffin, M.R.K. & Rondoni, Lamberto & Bhattacharya, D.K.
- 103-113 Does the singular value decomposition entropy have predictive power for stock market? — Evidence from the Shenzhen stock market
by Gu, Rongbao & Xiong, Wei & Li, Xinjie
- 114-123 Testing the performance of technical trading rules in the Chinese markets based on superior predictive test
by Wang, Shan & Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Li, Sai-Ping & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 124-131 Nonlinear wave solutions of the three-dimensional Zakharov–Kuznetsov–Burgers equation in dusty plasma
by Seadawy, Aly R.
- 132-141 Correlation velocities in heterogeneous bidirectional cellular automata traffic flow
by Lakouari, N. & Bentaleb, K. & Ez-Zahraouy, H. & Benyoussef, A.
- 142-149 An effective immunization strategy for airborne epidemics in modular and hierarchical social contact network
by Song, Zhichao & Ge, Yuanzheng & Luo, Lei & Duan, Hong & Qiu, Xiaogang
- 150-159 Investigation of pore size and energy distributions by statistical physics formalism applied to agriculture products
by Aouaini, Fatma & Knani, Salah & Yahia, Manel Ben & Bahloul, Neila & Ben Lamine, Abdelmottaleb & Kechaou, Nabil
- 160-170 Feature extraction on local jet space for texture classification
by Oliveira, Marcos William da Silva & da Silva, Núbia Rosa & Manzanera, Antoine & Bruno, Odemir Martinez
2015, Volume 438, Issue C
- 1-16 Evaluation of reaction fluxes in stationary and oscillating far-from-equilibrium biological systems
by Bianca, C. & Lemarchand, A.
- 17-25 Discreteness induced extinction
by dos Santos, Renato Vieira & da Silva, Linaena Méricy
- 26-31 KdV–Burgers equation in the modified continuum model considering anticipation effect
by Liu, Huaqing & Zheng, Pengjun & Zhu, Keqiang & Ge, Hongxia
- 32-39 Monte Carlo tests of small-world architecture for coarse-grained networks of the United States railroad and highway transportation systems
by Aldrich, Preston R. & El-Zabet, Jermeen & Hassan, Seerat & Briguglio, Joseph & Aliaj, Enela & Radcliffe, Maria & Mirza, Taha & Comar, Timothy & Nadolski, Jeremy & Huebner, Cynthia D.
- 40-47 Extensive numerical investigations on the ergodic properties of two coupled Pomeau–Manneville maps
by Sala, Matteo & Manchein, Cesar & Artuso, Roberto
- 48-55 Attribute-based edge bundling for visualizing social networks
by Guo, Lin & Zuo, Wanli & Peng, Tao & Adhikari, Binod Kumar