Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2016, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-9 Sustainable renewable energy resources utilization in rural areas
by Woldeyohannes, Abraham Debebe & Woldemichael, Dereje Engida & Baheta, Aklilu Tesfamichael
- 10-26 How to develop distributed generation in China: In the context of the reformation of electric power system
by Pingkuo, Liu & Zhongfu, Tan
- 27-37 Developing a thermally compensated electrolyser model coupled with pressurised hydrogen storage for modelling the energy efficiency of hydrogen energy storage systems and identifying their operation performance issues
by Ali, Dallia & Gazey, Ross & Aklil, Daniel
- 38-52 Finding the best locations for establishment of solar-wind power stations in Middle-East using GIS: A review
by Jahangiri, Mehdi & Ghaderi, Reza & Haghani, Ahmad & Nematollahi, Omid
- 53-78 Condition-based maintenance methods for marine renewable energy
by Mérigaud, Alexis & Ringwood, John V.
- 79-94 Spatial energy predictions from large-scale photovoltaic power plants located in optimal sites and connected to a smart grid in Peninsular Malaysia
by Sabo, Mahmoud Lurwan & Mariun, Norman & Hizam, Hashim & Mohd Radzi, Mohd Amran & Zakaria, Azmi
- 95-104 Characteristics and trends of research on waste-to-energy incineration: A bibliometric analysis, 1999–2015
by Wang, Yuan & Lai, Nan & Zuo, Jian & Chen, Guanyi & Du, Huibin
- 105-119 Evaluation of transposition models of solar irradiance over Egypt
by Khalil, Samy A. & Shaffie, A.M.
- 120-136 Renewable energy technology uptake in Kazakhstan: Policy drivers and barriers in a transitional economy
by Karatayev, Marat & Hall, Stephen & Kalyuzhnova, Yelena & Clarke, Michèle L.
- 137-162 Overview biohydrogen technologies and application in fuel cell technology
by Rahman, S.N.A. & Masdar, M.S. & Rosli, M.I. & Majlan, E.H. & Husaini, T. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Daud, W.R.W.
- 163-173 A review disaggregation method in Non-intrusive Appliance Load Monitoring
by Esa, Nur Farahin & Abdullah, Md Pauzi & Hassan, Mohammad Yusri
- 174-189 Hybrid energy storage systems and control strategies for stand-alone renewable energy power systems
by Chong, Lee Wai & Wong, Yee Wan & Rajkumar, Rajprasad Kumar & Rajkumar, Rajpartiban Kumar & Isa, Dino
- 190-206 Full assessment energy-sources for inclusive energy-resources planning
by Udaeta, Miguel Edgar Morales & Galvão, Luiz Claudio Ribeiro & Rigolin, Pascoal Henrique da Costa & Bernal, Jonathas Luiz de Oliveira
- 207-219 Energy efficiency labeling program for buildings in Brazil compared to the United States' and Portugal's
by Lopes, Alice do Carmo Precci & Oliveira Filho, Delly & Altoe, Leandra & Carlo, Joyce Correna & Lima, Bruna Bastos
- 221-227 Guidelines for emergy evaluation of first, second and third generation biofuels
by Saladini, Fabrizio & Patrizi, Nicoletta & Pulselli, Federico M. & Marchettini, Nadia & Bastianoni, Simone
- 228-232 Prospects of bioethanol fuels E30 and E85 application in Russia and technical requirements for their quality
by Ershov, М.А. & Grigoreva, E.V. & Habibullin, I.F. & Emelyanov, V.E. & Strekalina, D.M.
- 233-247 Evolution of the cost and economic profitability of grid-connected PV investments in Spain: Long-term review according to the different regulatory frameworks approved
by Talavera, D.L. & Muñoz-Cerón, E. & Ferrer-Rodríguez, J.P. & Nofuentes, G.
- 248-267 Algae – A quintessential and positive resource of bioethanol production: A comprehensive review
by Sirajunnisa, Abdul Razack & Surendhiran, Duraiarasan
- 268-285 Recent developments of control strategies for wind energy conversion system
by Tiwari, Ramji & Babu, N. Ramesh
- 286-296 Market strategies for offshore wind in Europe: A development and diffusion perspective
by Dedecca, João Gorenstein & Hakvoort, Rudi A. & Ortt, J. Roland
- 297-310 Review on reliability improvement and power loss reduction in distribution system via network reconfiguration
by Sultana, Beenish & Mustafa, M.W. & Sultana, U. & Bhatti, Abdul Rauf
- 311-321 Oilseed crop crambe as a source of renewable energy in Brazil
by Bassegio, Doglas & Zanotto, Maurício Dutra & Santos, Reginaldo Ferreira & Werncke, Ivan & Dias, Patrícia Pereira & Olivo, Mateus
- 322-344 Wind energy rejection in China: Current status, reasons and perspectives
by Zhang, Yuning & Tang, Ningning & Niu, Yuguang & Du, Xiaoze
- 345-359 A survey of fault diagnosis for onshore grid-connected converter in wind energy conversion systems
by Yang, Zhimin & Chai, Yi
- 360-379 Multi-input DC/DC converters in connection with distributed generation units – A review
by Khosrogorji, S. & Ahmadian, M. & Torkaman, H. & Soori, S.
- 380-398 Research and development efforts on texturization to reduce the optical losses at front surface of silicon solar cell
by Abdullah, M.F. & Alghoul, M.A. & Naser, Hameed & Asim, Nilofar & Ahmadi, Shideh & Yatim, B. & Sopian, K.
- 399-414 Preparation, heat transfer and flow properties of microencapsulated phase change materials for thermal energy storage
by Liu, Lingkun & Alva, Guruprasad & Huang, Xiang & Fang, Guiyin
- 415-434 Assessment of optimization algorithms capability in distribution network planning: Review, comparison and modification techniques
by Sedghi, Mahdi & Ahmadian, Ali & Aliakbar-Golkar, Masoud
- 435-448 Bioenergy from Cotton Industry Wastes: A review and potential
by Hamawand, Ihsan & Sandell, Gary & Pittaway, Pam & Chakrabarty, Sayan & Yusaf, Talal & Chen, Guangnan & Seneweera, Saman & Al-Lwayzy, Saddam & Bennett, John & Hopf, Joshua
- 449-475 Potential applications of crude glycerol in polymer technology–Current state and perspectives
by Hejna, Aleksander & Kosmela, Paulina & Formela, Krzysztof & Piszczyk, Łukasz & Haponiuk, Józef T.
- 476-486 Identifying the needs of communities in rural Uganda: A method for determining the ‘User-Perceived Value’ of rural electrification initiatives
by Hirmer, Stephanie & Guthrie, Peter
- 487-498 Economic and environmental effectiveness of renewable energy policy instruments: Best practices from India
by Thapar, Sapan & Sharma, Seema & Verma, Ashu
- 517-536 Vision and initial feasibility analysis of a recarbonised Finnish energy system for 2050
by Child, Michael & Breyer, Christian
- 537-555 Overview of the Maisotsenko cycle – A way towards dew point evaporative cooling
by Mahmood, Muhammad H. & Sultan, Muhammad & Miyazaki, Takahiko & Koyama, Shigeru & Maisotsenko, Valeriy S.
- 556-571 Alcohols and alcohols mixtures as liquid biofuels: A review of dielectric properties
by El Khaled, D. & Novas, N. & Gázquez, J.A. & García, R.M. & Manzano-Agugliaro, F.
- 572-583 Trans-regional electricity transmission in China: Status, issues and strategies
by Ming, Zeng & Lilin, Peng & Qiannan, Fan & Yingjie, Zhang
- 584-595 Role of spatial analysis technology in power system industry: An overview
by Shafiullah, Md & Rahman, Syed Masiur & Mortoja, Md. Golam & Al-Ramadan, Baqer
- 596-616 A review on nanofluids: Data-driven modeling of thermalphysical properties and the application in automotive radiator
by Zhao, Ningbo & Li, Shuying & Yang, Jialong
- 617-630 Application of Artificial Intelligence Methods for Hybrid Energy System Optimization
by Zahraee, S.M. & Khalaji Assadi, M. & Saidur, R.
- 631-653 Second generation bioethanol production: A critical review
by Aditiya, H.B. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Chong, W.T. & Nur, Hadi & Sebayang, A.H.
- 654-678 A review of thermophysical properties of water based composite nanofluids
by Akilu, Suleiman & Sharma, K.V. & Baheta, Aklilu Tesfamichael & Mamat, Rizalman
- 679-693 The use of parking lots to solar-charge electric vehicles
by Nunes, Pedro & Figueiredo, Raquel & Brito, Miguel C.
- 694-701 Performance of solar resources in Saudi Arabia
by Almarshoud, A.F.
- 702-741 Research progress in the development of natural gas as fuel for road vehicles: A bibliographic review (1991–2016)
by Khan, Muhammad Imran & Yasmeen, Tabassam & Khan, Muhammad Ijaz & Farooq, Muhammad & Wakeel, Muhammad
- 742-750 Prospects for shale gas production in China: Implications for water demand
by Guo, Meiyu & Lu, Xi & Nielsen, Chris P. & McElroy, Michael B. & Shi, Wenrui & Chen, Yuntian & Xu, Yuan
- 751-774 Fuel ethanol production from lignocellulosic biomass: An overview on feedstocks and technological approaches
by Zabed, H. & Sahu, J.N. & Boyce, A.N. & Faruq, G.
- 775-801 Pre-processing of sugarcane bagasse for gasification in a downdraft biomass gasifier system: A comprehensive review
by Anukam, Anthony & Mamphweli, Sampson & Reddy, Prashant & Meyer, Edson & Okoh, Omobola
- 802-814 Reliability and performance of direct-expansion ground-coupled heat pump systems: Issues and possible solutions
by Ndiaye, Demba
- 815-824 Floating photovoltaic power plant: A review
by Sahu, Alok & Yadav, Neha & Sudhakar, K.
- 825-833 Does disaggregated CO2 emission matter for growth? Evidence from thirty countries
by Dutta, Champa Bati & Das, Debasish Kumar
- 834-842 Process Integration for Hybrid Power System supply planning and demand management – A review
by Mohammad Rozali, Nor Erniza & Wan Alwi, Sharifah Rafidah & Manan, Zainuddin Abdul & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír
- 843-851 The estimation of basket willow (Salix viminalis) yield – New approach, Part II: Theoretical model and its practical application
by Jakubowski, Wojciech & Szulczewski, Wiesław & Żyromski, Andrzej & Biniak-Pieróg, Małgorzata
- 852-860 Aspects and issues of daylighting assessment: A review study
by Galatioto, A. & Beccali, M.
- 861-874 Daylight illuminance in urban environments for visual comfort and energy performance
by Nasrollahi, Nazanin & Shokri, Elham
- 875-885 Willingness to pay for green electricity: A review of the contingent valuation literature and its sources of error
by Oerlemans, Leon A.G. & Chan, Kai-Ying & Volschenk, Jako
- 886-912 A review of research and developments of building-integrated photovoltaic/thermal (BIPV/T) systems
by Yang, Tingting & Athienitis, Andreas K.
- 913-919 Are shocks to renewable energy consumption permanent or transitory? An empirical investigation for Brazil, China, and India
by Gozgor, Giray
- 920-933 Non isolated high gain DC-DC converter topologies for PV applications – A comprehensive review
by Sri Revathi, B. & Prabhakar, M.
- 934-947 A probabilistic unit commitment model for optimal operation of plug-in electric vehicles in microgrid
by Moghaddas Tafreshi, Seyed Masoud & Ranjbarzadeh, Hassan & Jafari, Mehdi & Khayyam, Hamid
2016, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-10 Potential zones identification for harvesting wind energy resources in desert region of India – A multi criteria evaluation approach using remote sensing and GIS
by Jangid, Jayant & Bera, Apurba Kumar & Joseph, Manoj & Singh, Vishal & Singh, T.P. & Pradhan, B.K. & Das, Sandipan
- 11-23 Emergence of hybrid energy storage systems in renewable energy and transport applications – A review
by Hemmati, Reza & Saboori, Hedayat
- 24-43 Bio fuels for compression ignition engine: A review on engine performance, emission and life cycle analysis
by Patel, Paresh D. & Lakdawala, Absar & Chourasia, Sajan & Patel, Rajesh N.
- 44-56 Process, performance and modeling of CO2 capture by chemical absorption using high gravity: A review
by Zhao, Bingtao & Tao, Wenwen & Zhong, Mei & Su, Yaxin & Cui, Guomin
- 57-80 Hybrid cooling systems: A review and an optimized selection scheme
by Kojok, Farah & Fardoun, Farouk & Younes, Rafic & Outbib, Rachid
- 81-100 A review on thermal conductivity enhancement of paraffinwax as latent heat energy storage material
by Bose, Prabhu & Amirtham, Valan Arasu
- 101-112 Eco Friendly nanocomposite materials to scavenge hazard gas H2S through fixed-bed reactor in petroleum application
by Nassar, Ibrahim M. & Noor El-Din, M.R. & Morsi, R.E. & El-Azeim, A. Abd & Hashem, A.I.
- 113-123 Implementation of a dual-microgrid system with flexible configurations and hierarchical control in China
by Zhao, Bo & Yang, Yong & Zhang, Xuesong & Xue, Meidong & Li, Peng & Xu, Chen & Dan Zhou,
- 124-134 Feasibility analysis of implementing anaerobic digestion as a potential energy source in Bangladesh
by Halder, P.K. & Paul, N. & Joardder, M.U.H. & Khan, M.Z.H. & Sarker, M.
- 135-153 Persistent luminescence: An insight
by Jain, Abhilasha & Kumar, Ashwini & Dhoble, S.J. & Peshwe, D.R.
- 154-163 Towards a better understanding of renewable energy YieldCos
by Srinivasan, Sunderasan & Reddy, Vamshi Krishna
- 164-174 Interactions of factors impacting implementation and sustainability of renewable energy sourced electricity
by Gottschamer, L. & Zhang, Q.
- 175-182 Does environmental degradation shackle economic growth? A panel data investigation on 11 Asian countries
by Azam, Muhammad
- 183-213 Dye-sensitised solar cells: Development, structure, operation principles, electron kinetics, characterisation, synthesis materials and natural photosensitisers
by Al-Alwani, Mahmoud A.M. & Mohamad, Abu Bakar & Ludin, Norasikin A. & Kadhum, Abd. Amir H. & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman
- 214-234 Renewable and sustainable bioenergy production from microalgal co-cultivation with palm oil mill effluent (POME): A review
by Ahmad, Ashfaq & Buang, Azizul & Bhat, A.H.
- 235-249 Recent developments on biofuels production from microalgae and macroalgae
by Kumar, Kanhaiya & Ghosh, Supratim & Angelidaki, Irini & Holdt, Susan L. & Karakashev, Dimitar B. & Morales, Merlin Alvarado & Das, Debabrata
- 250-261 Direct conversion technologies of methane to methanol: An overview
by Zakaria, Z. & Kamarudin, S.K.
- 262-273 Subsidies for residential solar photovoltaic energy systems in Western Australia: Distributional, procedural and outcome justice
by Simpson, Genevieve & Clifton, Julian
- 274-282 Location problem method applied to sugar and ethanol mills location optimization
by Bargos, Fabiano Fernandes & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & Bargos, Danubia Caporusso & Neto, Morun Bernardino & Pardal, Paula Cristiane Pinto Mesquita
- 283-294 Collaborative smart grids – A survey on trends
by Camarinha-Matos, Luis M.
- 295-307 Energy-efficiency networks for SMEs: Learning from the Swedish experience
by Paramonova, Svetlana & Thollander, Patrik
- 308-318 Renewable energy education in engineering schools in Jordan: Existing courses and level of awareness of senior students
by Alawin, Aiman A. & Rahmeh, Taieseer Abu & Jaber, Jamal O. & Loubani, Suliman & Dalu, Sameh Abu & Awad, Wael & Dalabih, Ali
- 319-331 A review of the water-energy nexus
by Hamiche, Ait Mimoune & Stambouli, Amine Boudghene & Flazi, Samir
- 332-344 A new approach to energy consumption per capita stationarity: Evidence from OECD countries
by Ozcan, Burcu & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 345-355 An overview of mercury emissions by global fuel combustion: The impact of international trade
by Chen, G.Q. & Li, J.S. & Chen, B. & Wen, C. & Yang, Q. & Alsaedi, A. & Hayat, T.
- 356-372 Regional planning of new-energy systems within multi-period and multi-option contexts: A case study of Fengtai, Beijing, China
by Chen, Yizhong & Lu, Hongwei & Li, Jing & Huang, Guohe & He, Li
- 373-386 Operating performance, industry agglomeration and its spatial characteristics of Chinese photovoltaic industry
by Zhang, Lingxian & Wang, Jieqiong & Wen, Haojie & Fu, Zetian & Li, Xinxing
- 402-419 Analysis and design methods for energy geostructures
by Bourne-Webb, Peter & Burlon, Sebastien & Javed, Saqib & Kürten, Sylvia & Loveridge, Fleur
- 420-431 Modeling the global relationships among economic growth, energy consumption and CO2 emissions
by Chen, Ping-Yu & Chen, Sheng-Tung & Hsu, Chia-Sheng & Chen, Chi-Chung
- 432-442 A review of potential critical factors in horse keeping for anaerobic digestion of horse manure
by Hadin, Åsa & Eriksson, Ola & Hillman, Karl
- 443-458 An illustrated review on solar absorption cooling experimental studies
by Aliane, A. & Abboudi, S. & Seladji, C. & Guendouz, B.
- 459-477 Review of energy efficient features in vernacular architecture for improving indoor thermal comfort conditions
by Chandel, S.S. & Sharma, Vandna & Marwah, Bhanu M.
- 478-488 The impact of systemic factors on the deployment of cooperative projects within renewable electricity production – An international comparison
by Mignon, Ingrid & Rüdinger, Andreas
- 489-506 Effects of public and private expenditures on environmental pollution: A dynamic heterogeneous panel data analysis
by Adewuyi, Adeolu O.
- 507-524 Photovoltaic learning rate estimation: Issues and implications
by Mauleón, Ignacio
- 525-536 Impact of feedstock quality and variation on biochemical and thermochemical conversion
by Li, Chenlin & Aston, John E. & Lacey, Jeffrey A. & Thompson, Vicki S. & Thompson, David N.
- 537-552 Progress in plasmonic solar cell efficiency improvement: A status review
by Mandal, P. & Sharma, S.
- 553-567 Prospects, progress, policies, and effects of rural electrification in Bangladesh
by Mollik, Sazib & Rashid, M.M. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Karim, M.E. & Hosenuzzaman, M.
- 568-576 Potential and economic feasibility of solar home systems implementation in Bangladesh
by Halder, P.K.
- 577-586 Wind and solar energy curtailment: A review of international experience
by Bird, Lori & Lew, Debra & Milligan, Michael & Carlini, E. Maria & Estanqueiro, Ana & Flynn, Damian & Gomez-Lazaro, Emilio & Holttinen, Hannele & Menemenlis, Nickie & Orths, Antje & Eriksen, Peter Børre & Smith, J. Charles & Soder, Lennart & Sorensen, Poul & Altiparmakis, Argyrios & Yasuda, Yoh & Miller, John
- 587-609 Multi-objective optimization of wind farm layouts – Complexity, constraint handling and scalability
by Rodrigues, S. & Bauer, P. & Bosman, Peter A.N.
- 610-616 Does renewable and/or non-renewable energy consumption matter for total factor productivity (TFP) growth? Evidence from the BRICS
by Tugcu, Can Tansel & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar
- 617-625 Market potential and development prospects of the solar water heater field in Algeria
by Sellami, R. & Merzouk, N. Kasbadji & Amirat, M. & Chekrouni, R. & Ouhib, N. & Hadji, A.
- 626-634 On the estimation of the optimum tilt angle of PV panel in Saudi Arabia
by Kaddoura, Tarek O. & Ramli, Makbul A.M. & Al-Turki, Yusuf A.
- 635-642 Adaptive reuse in sustainable development: An empirical study of a Lui Seng Chun building in Hong Kong
by Tam, Vivian W.Y. & Fung, Ivan W.H. & Sing, Michael C.P.
- 643-661 Reflective thermal insulation systems in building: A review on radiant barrier and reflective insulation
by Lee, Sau Wai & Lim, Chin Haw & Salleh, Elias @ Ilias Bin
- 662-675 Ice protection systems for wind turbines in cold climate: characteristics, comparisons and analysis
by Fakorede, Oloufemi & Feger, Zoé & Ibrahim, Hussein & Ilinca, Adrian & Perron, Jean & Masson, Christian
- 676-684 Complex biofuels related scenarios generated by qualitative reasoning under severe information shortages: A review
by Dohnal, Mirko
- 685-697 Structural model, size effect and nano-energy system design for more sustainable energy of solid state automotive battery
by Li, Yong & Yang, Jie & Song, Jian
- 698-726 A comprehensive review of thermoelectric technology: Materials, applications, modelling and performance improvement
by Twaha, Ssennoga & Zhu, Jie & Yan, Yuying & Li, Bo
- 727-742 Assessing the applicability of passive cooling and heating techniques through climate factors: An overview
by Tejero-González, Ana & Andrés-Chicote, Manuel & García-Ibáñez, Paola & Velasco-Gómez, Eloy & Rey-Martínez, Francisco Javier
- 743-755 Renewable energy development in rural areas of Iran
by Afsharzade, Nashmil & Papzan, Abdolhamid & Ashjaee, Mehdi & Delangizan, Sohrab & Van Passel, Steven & Azadi, Hossein
- 756-769 A review on third generation bioethanol feedstock
by Jambo, Siti Azmah & Abdulla, Rahmath & Mohd Azhar, Siti Hajar & Marbawi, Hartinie & Gansau, Jualang Azlan & Ravindra, Pogaku
- 770-783 Impact of renewable generation on voltage control in distribution systems
by Petinrin, J.O. & Shaabanb, Mohamed
- 784-799 A critical review on the characteristics of alternating liquid dielectrics and feasibility study on pongamia pinnata oil as liquid dielectrics
by Mariprasath, T. & Kirubakaran, V.
- 800-822 Energy storage in the energy transition context: A technology review
by Gallo, A.B. & Simões-Moreira, J.R. & Costa, H.K.M. & Santos, M.M. & Moutinho dos Santos, E.
- 823-831 Quantifying rates and drivers of change in long-term sector- and country-specific trends of carbon dioxide-equivalent greenhouse gas emissions
by Ozturk, Fatma & Keles, Melek & Evrendilek, Fatih
- 841-852 Modified Nafion membranes for direct alcohol fuel cells: An overview
by Zakil, F. Ahmad & Kamarudin, S.K. & Basri, S.
- 853-871 Sustainable transport by use of alternative marine and aviation fuels—A well-to-tank analysis to assess interactions with Singapore's energy system
by Schönsteiner, Karl & Massier, Tobias & Hamacher, Thomas
- 872-884 A review on building energy efficient design optimization rom the perspective of architects
by Shi, Xing & Tian, Zhichao & Chen, Wenqiang & Si, Binghui & Jin, Xing
- 885-901 Control strategies of parallel operated inverters in renewable energy application: A review
by Monica, P. & Kowsalya, M.
- 902-914 Is the share of renewable energy sources determining the CO2 kWh and income relation in electricity generation?
by Moutinho, Victor & Robaina, Margarita
- 915-924 Towards next generation district heating in Finland
by Paiho, Satu & Reda, Francesco
- 925-942 What drives the energy saving role of FDI and industrialization in East Africa?
by Adom, Philip Kofi & Amuakwa-Mensah, Franklin
- 943-960 An overview of renewable energy potential in Palestine
by Juaidi, Adel & Montoya, Francisco G. & Ibrik, Imad H. & Manzano-Agugliaro, Francisco
- 961-977 A review on unitized regenerative fuel cell technologies, part-A: Unitized regenerative proton exchange membrane fuel cells
by Wang, Yifei & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Xuan, Jin & Wang, Huizhi
- 978-991 Substituting small hydropower for fuel: The practice of China and the sustainable development
by Kong, Yigang & Kong, Zhigang & Liu, Zhiqi & Wei, Congmei & An, Gaocheng
- 992-1004 Qualification roadmap empowering the Greek building sector workforce in the field of energy
by Doukas, Haris & Siskos, Eleftherios & Psarras, John & Malamatenios, Charalampos & Tournaki, Stavroula & Tsoutsos, Theocharis
- 1005-1017 Emissions trading and abatement cost savings: An estimation of China's thermal power industry
by Wang, Ke & Zhang, Xian & Yu, Xueying & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Bin
- 1018-1025 The relationships between population factors and China's carbon emissions: Does population aging matter?
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Tan, Zheng
- 1026-1032 Renewable energy development trends in the Western Balkans
by Dunjic, Stefan & Pezzutto, Simon & Zubaryeva, Alyona
- 1033-1047 Standardization and deployment scenario of next generation NB-PLC technologies
by Masood, Bilal & Baig, Sobia
- 1048-1064 Development and recent trends in greenhouse dryer: A review
by Tiwari, Sumit & Tiwari, G.N. & Al-Helal, I.M.
- 1065-1078 Analysis of energy security, environmental emission and fuel import costs under energy import reduction targets: A case of Pakistan
by Anwar, Javed
- 1079-1097 Cooling potential and applications prospects of passive radiative cooling in buildings: The current state-of-the-art
by Lu, Xing & Xu, Peng & Wang, Huilong & Yang, Tao & Hou, Jin
- 1098-1117 Perspectives for solid biopolymer electrolytes in dye sensitized solar cell and battery application
by Singh, Rahul & Polu, Anji Reddy & Bhattacharya, B. & Rhee, Hee-Woo & Varlikli, Canan & Singh, Pramod K.
- 1118-1126 The estimation of basket willow (Salix viminalis) yield – New approach. Part I: Background and statistical description
by Żyromski, Andrzej & Szulczewski, Wiesław & Biniak-Pieróg, Małgorzata & Jakubowski, Wojciech
- 1127-1138 Maximum power point tracking in photovoltaic (PV) systems: A review of different approaches
by Jordehi, A. Rezaee
- 1139-1158 Performance ratio – Crucial parameter for grid connected PV plants
by Khalid, Ahmad Mohd & Mitra, Indradip & Warmuth, Werner & Schacht, Volker
- 1159-1178 The dynamics of electricity demand in Pakistan: A panel cointegration analysis
by Khan, Muhammad Arshad & Abbas, Faisal
- 1179-1198 A sustainable integrated in situ transesterification of microalgae for biodiesel production and associated co-product-a review
by Salam, Kamoru A. & Velasquez-Orta, Sharon B. & Harvey, Adam P.
- 1199-1215 Building-integrated solar thermal systems based on vacuum-tube technology: Critical factors focusing on life-cycle environmental profile
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Cristofari, C. & Chemisana, D. & Canaletti, J.L.
- 1216-1231 Building energy efficiency: An overview of the Brazilian residential labeling scheme
by Fossati, Michele & Scalco, Veridiana Atanasio & Linczuk, Vinícius Cesar Cadena & Lamberts, Roberto
- 1232-1246 Damming the transnational Ayeyarwady basin. Hydropower and the water-energy nexus
by Hennig, Thomas
- 1247-1266 Biomass applications in iron and steel industry: An overview of challenges and opportunities
by Mousa, Elsayed & Wang, Chuan & Riesbeck, Johan & Larsson, Mikael
- 1267-1278 Dust as an unalterable deteriorative factor affecting PV panel's efficiency: Why and how
by Zaihidee, Fardila Mohd & Mekhilef, Saad & Seyedmahmoudian, Mehdi & Horan, Ben
- 1279-1284 Feasibility analysis of standalone photovoltaic electrification system in a residential building in Cyprus
by Kamali, Saeed
- 1285-1298 Smart grid customers' acceptance and engagement: An overview
by Ellabban, Omar & Abu-Rub, Haitham
- 1299-1309 A comparison of energy systems in Birmingham, UK, with Masdar City, an embryonic city in Abu Dhabi Emirate
by Lee, Susan E. & Braithwaite, Peter & Leach, Joanne M. & Rogers, Chris D.F.
2016, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-18 Offshore wind energy: A review of the current status, challenges and future development in Spain
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Perera-Perez, Javier & Borge-Diez, David & dePalacio-Rodríguez, Carlos
- 19-33 Wind energy in Poland – History, current state, surveys, Renewable Energy Sources Act, SWOT analysis
by Igliński, Bartłomiej & Iglińska, Anna & Koziński, Grzegorz & Skrzatek, Mateusz & Buczkowski, Roman
- 34-59 Renewable and sustainable energy saving strategies for greenhouse systems: A comprehensive review
by Cuce, Erdem & Harjunowibowo, Dewanto & Cuce, Pinar Mert
- 60-67 Allocative efficiency of high-power Li-ion batteries from automotive mode (AM) to storage mode (SM)
by Lee, Meng Hong & Chang, Dong-Shang
- 68-83 Structural health management utilization for lifetime prognosis and advanced control strategy deployment of wind turbines: An overview and outlook concerning actual methods, tools, and obtained results
by Beganovic, Nejra & Söffker, Dirk
- 84-90 Absorption of carbon dioxide by hydrogen donor under atmospheric pressure
by Zhao, Yi & Zhang, Zili & Wang, Hao & Qian, Xinfeng
- 91-105 Structural health monitoring of offshore wind turbines: A review through the Statistical Pattern Recognition Paradigm
by Martinez-Luengo, Maria & Kolios, Athanasios & Wang, Lin
- 106-128 A critical review of thermal management models and solutions of lithium-ion batteries for the development of pure electric vehicles
by Wang, Qian & Jiang, Bin & Li, Bo & Yan, Yuying
- 129-143 Wind energy in Romania: A review from 2009 to 2016
by Dragomir, George & Șerban, Alexandru & Năstase, Gabriel & Brezeanu, Alin Ionuț
- 144-162 A review of micro combined heat and power systems for residential applications
by Murugan, S. & Horák, Bohumil
- 163-173 Review on nanofluids characterization, heat transfer characteristics and applications
by Raja, M. & Vijayan, R. & Dineshkumar, P. & Venkatesan, M.
- 174-186 An overview of microgrid protection methods and the factors involved
by Hosseini, Seyed Amir & Abyaneh, Hossein Askarian & Sadeghi, Seyed Hossein Hesamedin & Razavi, Farzad & Nasiri, Adel
- 187-194 Characterization of biochars produced from pyrolysis of pelletized agricultural residues
by Colantoni, A. & Evic, N. & Lord, R. & Retschitzegger, S. & Proto, A.R. & Gallucci, F. & Monarca, D.
- 195-210 State of the art in the aeroelasticity of wind turbine blades: Aeroelastic modelling
by Wang, Lin & Liu, Xiongwei & Kolios, Athanasios
- 211-236 Performance of pavements incorporating waste glass: The current state of the art
by Jamshidi, Ali & Kurumisawa, Kiyofumi & Nawa, Toyoharu & Igarashi, Toshifumi
- 237-247 Managing electric flexibility from Distributed Energy Resources: A review of incentives for market design
by Eid, Cherrelle & Codani, Paul & Perez, Yannick & Reneses, Javier & Hakvoort, Rudi
- 248-259 A qualitative analysis to understand the acceptance of wind energy in Bavaria
by Langer, Katharina & Decker, Thomas & Roosen, Jutta & Menrad, Klaus
- 260-270 Botryococcus braunii for biodiesel production
by Tasić, Marija B. & Pinto, Luisa Fernanda Rios & Klein, Bruno Colling & Veljković, Vlada B. & Filho, Rubens Maciel
- 271-278 Market dynamics of buyout acquisitions in the renewable energy and cleantech sectors: An event study approach
by Palmquist, Samuel & Bask, Mikael
- 279-288 Geothermal heat pumps and the vagaries of subterranean geology: Energy independence at a household level as a real world experiment
by Bleicher, Alena & Gross, Matthias
- 289-310 Performance parameters of Savonius type hydrokinetic turbine – A Review
by Kumar, Anuj & Saini, R.P.
- 311-328 Wide area smart grid architectural model and control: A survey
by Ali, S.M. & Jawad, M. & Khan, B. & Mehmood, C.A. & Zeb, N. & Tanoli, A. & Farid, U. & Glower, J. & Khan, S.U.
- 329-337 Economic and policy issues in the production of algae-based biofuels: A review
by Doshi, Amar & Pascoe, Sean & Coglan, Louisa & Rainey, Thomas J.
- 338-347 Environmental Kuznets curve under noncarbohydrate energy
by Onater-Isberk, Esra
- 348-361 Renewable technologies for generation systems in islands and their application to Cozumel Island, Mexico
by Mendoza-Vizcaino, Javier & Sumper, Andreas & Sudria-Andreu, Antoni & Ramirez, J.M.
- 362-371 What is challenging renewable energy entrepreneurs in developing countries?
by Gabriel, Cle-Anne
- 372-381 Indoor PM2.5 concentrations in residential buildings during a severely polluted winter: A case study in Tianjin, China
by Zhou, Zhihua & Liu, Yurong & Yuan, Jianjuan & Zuo, Jian & Chen, Guanyi & Xu, Linyu & Rameezdeen, Raufdeen
- 382-393 Performance enhancement of solar photovoltaic cells using effective cooling methods: A review
by Sargunanathan, S. & Elango, A. & Mohideen, S. Tharves
- 394-402 Marine debris occurrence and treatment: A review
by Iñiguez, M.E. & Conesa, J.A. & Fullana, A.
- 403-420 A review of the stage-of-the-art charging technologies, placement methodologies, and impacts of electric vehicles
by Shareef, Hussain & Islam, Md. Mainul & Mohamed, Azah
- 421-434 Renewable energy sources in power generation in Pakistan
by Shakeel, Shah Rukh & Takala, Josu & Shakeel, Waqas
- 435-455 State of the art artificial intelligence-based MPPT techniques for mitigating partial shading effects on PV systems – A review
by Seyedmahmoudian, M. & Horan, B. & Soon, T. Kok & Rahmani, R. & Than Oo, A. Muang & Mekhilef, S. & Stojcevski, A.
- 456-465 Taiwan's renewable energy strategy and energy-intensive industrial policy
by Chang, Ching-Ter & Lee, Hsing-Chen
- 466-476 Management and estimation of thermal comfort, carbon dioxide emission and economic growth by support vector machine
by Mladenović, Igor & Sokolov-Mladenović, Svetlana & Milovančević, Milos & Marković, Dušan & Simeunović, Nenad
- 477-489 Microgrid: Architecture, policy and future trends
by Mariam, Lubna & Basu, Malabika & Conlon, Michael F.
- 490-505 Organic Rankine cycle performance evaluation and thermoeconomic assessment with various applications part II: Economic assessment aspect
by Li, Gang
- 506-517 Assessing the system and investor value of utility-scale solar PV
by Ryan, Lisa & Dillon, Joseph & Monaca, Sarah La & Byrne, Julie & O'Malley, Mark
- 518-530 Lignocellulosic bioethanol: A review and design conceptualization study of production from cassava peels
by Adekunle, Ademola & Orsat, Valerie & Raghavan, Vijaya
- 531-542 Solar PV and solar water heaters in China: Different pathways to low carbon energy
by Urban, Frauke & Geall, Sam & Wang, Yu
- 543-568 Recent progresses in solar cells: Insight into hollow micro/nano–structures
by Jafarzadeh, Mohammad & Sipaut, Coswald Stephen & Dayou, Jedol & Mansa, Rachel Fran
- 569-581 Particulate matter emission characteristics of diesel engines with biodiesel or biodiesel blending: A review
by Wang, Ying & Liu, Hong & Lee, Chia-Fon F.
- 582-595 Review of control strategies for voltage regulation of the smart distribution network with high penetration of renewable distributed generation
by Mahmud, Nasif & Zahedi, A.
- 596-606 Microalgal biomass production as a sustainable feedstock for biodiesel: Current status and perspectives
by Abomohra, Abd El-Fatah & Jin, Wenbiao & Tu, Renjie & Han, Song-Fang & Eid, Mohammed & Eladel, Hamed
- 607-617 Economic analysis of flat-plate solar collectors (FPSCs): A solution to the unemployment problem in the city of Eskisehir
by Acaroğlu, Hakan & Baykul, M. Celalettin
- 618-633 A concept review of power line communication in building energy management systems for the small to medium sized non-domestic built environment
by Whiffen, T.R. & Naylor, S. & Hill, J. & Smith, L. & Callan, P.A. & Gillott, M. & Wood, C.J. & Riffat, S.B.
- 635-659 A review on nanostructures of high-temperature thermoelectric materials for waste heat recovery
by Fitriani, & Ovik, R. & Long, B.D. & Barma, M.C. & Riaz, M. & Sabri, M.F.M. & Said, S.M. & Saidur, R.
- 660-671 Effect of the tap water supply system on China's economy and energy consumption, and its emissions’ impact
by Zhang, Xiaohong & Qi, Yan & Wang, Yanqing & Wu, Jun & Lin, Lili & Peng, Hong & Qi, Hui & Yu, Xiaoyu & Zhang, Yanzong
- 672-681 Comparative performance analysis between static solar panels and single-axis tracking system on a hot climate region near to the equator
by Vieira, R.G. & Guerra, F.K.O.M.V. & Vale, M.R.B.G. & Araújo, M.M.
- 682-693 Review on matrix thermal absorber designs for solar air collector
by Razak, A.A. & Majid, Z.A.A. & Azmi, W.H. & Ruslan, M.H. & Choobchian, Sh. & Najafi, G. & Sopian, K.
- 694-702 The relationship amongst energy consumption, foreign direct investment and output in developed and developing Countries
by Amri, Fethi
- 703-715 Screening of thermochemical systems based on solid-gas reversible reactions for high temperature solar thermal energy storage
by André, Laurie & Abanades, Stéphane & Flamant, Gilles
- 716-726 Stepping up but back: How EU policy reform fails to meet the needs of renewable energy actors
by Μichalena, Evanthie & Hills, Jeremy M.