Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2015, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-9 Sustainable development outcomes of coal mine methane clean development mechanism Projects in China
by Uddin, Noim & Blommerde, Mascha & Taplin, Ros & Laurence, David
- 10-19 Energy conservation and emission reduction of China’s electric power industry
by Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin & Shen, Chao & Ding, Shuai & Sun, Chaoping
- 20-35 A review on hybrid wavelet regrouping particle swarm optimization neural networks for characterization of partial discharge acoustic signals
by Al-geelani, Nasir A. & M. Piah, M. Afendi & Bashir, Nouruddeen
- 36-51 Modelling and simulation of Building-Integrated solar thermal systems: Behaviour of the system
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Mondol, J.D. & Chemisana, D. & Maurer, C.
- 52-68 Energy and water autarky of wastewater treatment and power generation systems
by Gude, Veera Gnaneswar
- 69-86 Single phase transformerless inverter topologies for grid-tied photovoltaic system: A review
by Islam, Monirul & Mekhilef, Saad & Hasan, Mahamudul
- 87-99 Assessment of wind energy potential and economics in the north-western Iranian cities of Tabriz and Ardabil
by Fazelpour, Farivar & Soltani, Nima & Soltani, Sina & Rosen, Marc A.
- 100-112 Different energy balances for the redesign of nearly net zero energy buildings: An Italian case study
by Cellura, Maurizio & Guarino, Francesco & Longo, Sonia & Mistretta, Marina
- 113-122 Coatings for concentrating solar systems – A review
by Atkinson, Carol & Sansom, Chris L. & Almond, Heather J. & Shaw, Chris P.
- 123-134 A review on adsorption cooling systems with silica gel and carbon as adsorbents
by Sah, Ramesh P. & Choudhury, Biplab & Das, Ranadip K.
- 135-144 State of the art in numerical modelling of Pelton turbines
by Židonis, Audrius & Aggidis, George A.
- 145-159 A review on desiccant based evaporative cooling systems
by Mujahid Rafique, M. & Gandhidasan, P. & Rehman, Shafiqur & Al-Hadhrami, Luai M.
- 160-172 Employment factors for wind and solar energy technologies: A literature review
by Cameron, Lachlan & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 173-191 A review of membrane contactors applied in absorption refrigeration systems
by Asfand, Faisal & Bourouis, Mahmoud
- 192-206 Vehicle environmental rating methodologies: Overview and application to light-duty vehicles
by Batista, T. & Freire, F. & Silva, C.M.
- 207-218 Power to liquid and power to gas: An option for the German Energiewende
by Varone, Alberto & Ferrari, Michele
- 219-234 Overview of grid connected renewable energy based battery projects in USA
by Subburaj, Anitha S. & Pushpakaran, Bejoy N. & Bayne, Stephen B.
- 235-243 A system dynamics analysis of technology, cost and policy that affect the market competition of shale gas in China
by Yunna, Wu & Kaifeng, Chen & Yisheng, Yang & Tiantian, Feng
- 244-248 A review of life cycle assessment method for building industry
by Abd Rashid, Ahmad Faiz & Yusoff, Sumiani
- 249-262 Review of policies encouraging renewable energy integration & best practices
by Abdmouleh, Zeineb & Alammari, Rashid A.M. & Gastli, Adel
- 263-277 The legal and economic impacts of implementing a joint feed-in premium support scheme on the development of an offshore grid
by Shariat Torbaghan, Shahab & Müller, Hannah K. & Gibescu, Madeleine & van der Meijden, Mart & Roggenkamp, Martha
- 278-289 Shaping changes through participatory processes: Local development and renewable energy in rural habitats
by Belmonte, Silvina & Escalante, Karina Natalia & Franco, Judith
- 290-295 Renewable energy contribution to the energy supply: Is there convergence across countries?
by Reboredo, Juan C.
- 296-317 Two-phase flow pressure drop in flow channels of proton exchange membrane fuel cells: Review of experimental approaches
by Mortazavi, Mehdi & Tajiri, Kazuya
- 318-335 Home energy management systems: A review of modelling and complexity
by Beaudin, Marc & Zareipour, Hamidreza
- 336-342 Synergies of Wind Turbine control techniques
by Bertašienė, Agnė & Azzopardi, Brian
- 343-350 Demand response for sustainable energy systems: A review, application and implementation strategy
by Shariatzadeh, Farshid & Mandal, Paras & Srivastava, Anurag K.
- 351-358 Effects of lipid inhibition on biogas production of anaerobic digestion from oily effluents and sludges: An overview
by Rasit, Nazaitulshila & Idris, Azni & Harun, Razif & Wan Ab Karim Ghani, Wan Azlina
- 359-378 A comparative review of biochar and hydrochar in terms of production, physico-chemical properties and applications
by Kambo, Harpreet Singh & Dutta, Animesh
- 379-396 Validation of direct normal irradiance predictions under arid conditions: A review of radiative models and their turbidity-dependent performance
by Gueymard, Christian A. & Ruiz-Arias, José Antonio
- 397-408 The economics of wave energy: A review
by Astariz, S. & Iglesias, G.
- 409-418 Fuel processor – fuel cell integration: Systemic issues and challenges
by Kalmula, Babita & Kondapuram, Vijaya Raghavan
- 419-430 Challenges faced when energy meets water: CO2 and water implications of power generation in inner Mongolia of China
by Xin, Li & Feng, Kuishuang & Siu, Yim Ling & Hubacek, Klaus
- 431-446 Optimization in microgrids with hybrid energy systems – A review
by Fathima, A. Hina & Palanisamy, K.
- 447-467 Doubly-fed induction generator based wind turbines: A comprehensive review of fault ride-through strategies
by Justo, Jackson John & Mwasilu, Francis & Jung, Jin-Woo
- 468-480 Alternative energy scenarios for Bozcaada island, Turkey
by Kalinci, Yildiz
- 481-512 Integrated optimization of hydroelectric energy in the upper and middle Yangtze River
by Zhou, Jianzhong & Zhang, Yongchuan & Zhang, Rui & Ouyang, Shuo & Wang, Xuemin & Liao, Xiang
- 513-529 A review of Brazilian biodiesel experiences
by Rico, J.A.P. & Sauer, I.L.
- 530-539 A review on biomass energy resources, potential, conversion and policy in India
by Kumar, Anil & Kumar, Nitin & Baredar, Prashant & Shukla, Ashish
- 540-555 Review on research achievements of biogas from anaerobic digestion
by Mao, Chunlan & Feng, Yongzhong & Wang, Xiaojiao & Ren, Guangxin
- 556-564 Well completion and integrity evaluation for CO2 injection wells
by Bai, Mingxing & Sun, Jianpeng & Song, Kaoping & Li, Lili & Qiao, Zhi
- 565-573 Governance of energy transition in Iran: Investigating public acceptance and willingness to use renewable energy sources through socio-psychological model
by Yazdanpanah, Masoud & Komendantova, Nadejda & Ardestani, Roshanak Shafiei
- 574-588 Recent trends of biodiesel production from animal fat wastes and associated production techniques
by Adewale, Peter & Dumont, Marie-Josée & Ngadi, Michael
- 589-599 Review on wind power development in China: Current situation and improvement strategies to realize future development
by Sun, Shengpeng & Liu, Fengliang & Xue, Song & Zeng, Ming & Zeng, Fanxiao
- 600-609 A review on the equations of state for the working pairs used in adsorption cooling systems
by Hassan, H.Z. & Mohamad, A.A. & Alyousef, Y. & Al-Ansary, H.A.
- 610-623 The impact of greening systems on building energy performance: A literature review
by Raji, Babak & Tenpierik, Martin J. & van den Dobbelsteen, Andy
- 624-636 Are China’s new energy stock prices driven by new energy policies?
by Reboredo, Juan C. & Wen, Xiaoqian
- 637-648 A survey of the most used MPPT methods: Conventional and advanced algorithms applied for photovoltaic systems
by Bendib, Boualem & Belmili, Hocine & Krim, Fateh
- 649-661 Analysis of renewable energy feed-in tariffs in selected regions of the globe: Lessons for Saudi Arabia
by Ramli, Makbul A.M. & Twaha, Ssennoga
- 662-676 An islanding detection strategy for distribution network connected with hybrid DG resources
by Laghari, J.A. & Mokhlis, H. & Karimi, M. & Bakar, A.H.A. & Mohamad, Hasmaini
- 677-685 Energy storage and heat extraction – From thermally activated building systems (TABS) to thermally homeostatic buildings
by Ma, Peizheng & Wang, Lin-Shu & Guo, Nianhua
- 686-697 Comparative study of diesel and biodiesel on CI engine with emphasis to emissions—A review
by Shahir, V.K. & Jawahar, C.P. & Suresh, P.R.
- 698-709 Challenges and opportunities for Solar Tower technology in India
by Srilakshmi, Gopalakrishnan & Venkatesh, V. & Thirumalai, N.C. & Suresh, N.S.
- 710-744 Dry reforming of methane: Influence of process parameters—A review
by Usman, Muhammad & Wan Daud, W.M.A. & Abbas, Hazzim F.
- 745-754 Whether crop diversification is energy efficient: An empirical analysis from Bangladesh
by Rahman, Sanzidur & Kazal, Mohammad Mizanul Haque
- 755-768 Ground source heat pump carbon emissions and primary energy reduction potential for heating in buildings in Europe—results of a case study in Portugal
by Carvalho, Anabela Duarte & Mendrinos, Dimitris & De Almeida, Anibal T.
- 769-784 Energy replenishment using renewable and traditional energy resources for sustainable wireless sensor networks: A review
by Akhtar, Fayaz & Rehmani, Mubashir Husain
- 785-807 Review of energy system flexibility measures to enable high levels of variable renewable electricity
by Lund, Peter D. & Lindgren, Juuso & Mikkola, Jani & Salpakari, Jyri
- 808-816 Spatial design principles for sustainable hydropower development in river basins
by Jager, Henriëtte I. & Efroymson, Rebecca A. & Opperman, Jeff J. & Kelly, Michael R.
- 817-829 Public acceptance of energy technologies: The effects of labeling, time, and heterogeneity in a discrete choice experiment
by van Rijnsoever, Frank J. & van Mossel, Allard & Broecks, Kevin P.F.
- 830-837 A review of magnetic field effects on flow and heat transfer in liquids: Present status and future potential for studies and applications
by Kabeel, A.E. & El-Said, Emad M.S. & Dafea, S.A.
- 838-849 An analysis of the driving forces of energy-related carbon dioxide emissions in China’s industrial sector
by Ouyang, Xiaoling & Lin, Boqiang
- 850-878 Economic and socio-economic assessment methods for ocean renewable energy: Public and private perspectives
by Dalton, Gordon & Allan, Grant & Beaumont, Nicola & Georgakaki, Aliki & Hacking, Nick & Hooper, Tara & Kerr, Sandy & O’Hagan, Anne Marie & Reilly, Kieran & Ricci, Pierpaolo & Sheng, Wanan & Stallard, Tim
- 879-901 Biofuels in sub-Sahara Africa: Drivers, impacts and priority policy areas
by Gasparatos, A. & von Maltitz, G.P. & Johnson, F.X. & Lee, L. & Mathai, M. & Puppim de Oliveira, J.A. & Willis, K.J.
2015, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-11 Energy efficiency index as an indicator for measuring building energy performance: A review
by Abu Bakar, Nur Najihah & Hassan, Mohammad Yusri & Abdullah, Hayati & Rahman, Hasimah Abdul & Abdullah, Md Pauzi & Hussin, Faridah & Bandi, Masilah
- 12-19 The impact of ICT industry on CO2 emissions: A regional analysis in China
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Liu, Cong
- 20-36 Algae as promising feedstocks for fermentative biohydrogen production according to a biorefinery approach: A comprehensive review
by Sambusiti, Cecilia & Bellucci, Micol & Zabaniotou, Anastasia & Beneduce, Luciano & Monlau, Florian
- 37-51 Anaerobic digestion process and bio-energy in meat industry: A review and a potential
by Hamawand, Ihsan
- 52-63 Utilization and tourism valorisation of geothermal waters in Croatia
by Borović, Staša & Marković, Izidora
- 64-77 Optimal power dispatch in wind farm based on reduced blade damage and generator losses
by Zhang, Jin-hua & Liu, Yong-qian & Tian, De & Yan, Jie
- 78-86 Wind power potential and usage in the coastal regions of Turkey
by Ilkiliç, Cumali & Aydin, Hüseyin
- 87-95 A review of geophysical methods for geothermal exploration
by Domra Kana, Janvier & Djongyang, Noël & Danwe Raïdandi, & Njandjock Nouck, Philippe & Abdouramani Dadjé,
- 96-108 Reviews of methods to extract and store energy for solar-powered aircraft
by Gao, Xian-Zhong & Hou, Zhong-Xi & Guo, Zheng & Chen, Xiao-Qian
- 109-116 Application of a sustainable energy system for house energy needs in Tlemcen (North Africa)
by Boukli Hacene, M.A. & Chabane Sari, N.E. & Benzair, A. & Berkovitz, R.
- 117-131 Greenhouse effect reduction by recovering energy from waste landfills in Pakistan
by Zuberi, M. Jibran S. & Ali, Shazia F.
- 132-148 Hydrogen production from ethanol reforming: Catalysts and reaction mechanism
by Hou, Tengfei & Zhang, Shaoyin & Chen, Yongdong & Wang, Dazhi & Cai, Weijie
- 149-158 Energy analysis of the built environment—A review and outlook
by Anderson, John E. & Wulfhorst, Gebhard & Lang, Werner
- 159-181 Solar driven cooling systems: An updated review
by Allouhi, A. & Kousksou, T. & Jamil, A. & Bruel, P. & Mourad, Y. & Zeraouli, Y.
- 182-197 Lipase-catalyzed process for biodiesel production: Enzyme immobilization, process simulation and optimization
by Zhao, Xuebing & Qi, Feng & Yuan, Chongli & Du, Wei & Liu, Dehua
- 198-210 Energy consumption and GDP causality: A three-step analysis for emerging European countries
by Caraiani, Chirața & Lungu, Camelia I. & Dascălu, Cornelia
- 211-220 Linking financial development, economic growth and energy consumption in Pakistan
by Komal, Rabia & Abbas, Faisal
- 221-256 Production of greenhouse gas free hydrogen by thermocatalytic decomposition of methane – A review
by Ashik, U.P.M. & Wan Daud, W.M.A. & Abbas, Hazzim F.
- 257-270 Oil price movements and macroeconomic performance: Evidence from twenty-six OECD countries
by Katircioglu, Salih Turan & Sertoglu, Kamil & Candemir, Mehmet & Mercan, Mehmet
- 271-288 Combined forecasting models for wind energy forecasting: A case study in China
by Xiao, Ling & Wang, Jianzhou & Dong, Yao & Wu, Jie
- 289-303 Combination of nanosizing and interfacial effect: Future perspective for designing Mg-based nanomaterials for hydrogen storage
by Jia, Yi & Sun, Chenghua & Shen, Shaohua & Zou, Jin & Mao, Samuel S. & Yao, Xiangdong
- 304-318 Thermal comfort models for indoor spaces and vehicles—Current capabilities and future perspectives
by Croitoru, Cristiana & Nastase, Ilinca & Bode, Florin & Meslem, Amina & Dogeanu, Angel
- 319-347 Novel materials for fabrication and encapsulation of OLEDs
by Thejo Kalyani, N. & Dhoble, S.J.
- 348-355 Parametric study on thermal performance of earth-to-air heat exchanger used for cooling of buildings
by Benhammou, Mohammed & Draoui, Belkacem
- 356-375 Variability assessment and forecasting of renewables: A review for solar, wind, wave and tidal resources
by Widén, Joakim & Carpman, Nicole & Castellucci, Valeria & Lingfors, David & Olauson, Jon & Remouit, Flore & Bergkvist, Mikael & Grabbe, Mårten & Waters, Rafael
- 376-390 Fresnel lens: A promising alternative of reflectors in concentrated solar power
by Kumar, Vinod & Shrivastava, R.L. & Untawale, S.P.
- 391-406 Geothermal energy for sustainable development: A review of sustainability impacts and assessment frameworks
by Shortall, Ruth & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur & Axelsson, Guðni
- 407-422 A review of wetted media with potential application in the pre-cooling of natural draft dry cooling towers
by He, Suoying & Gurgenci, Hal & Guan, Zhiqiang & Huang, Xiang & Lucas, Manuel
- 423-435 Performance analysis of A grid-connected solar PV plant in Niš, republic of Serbia
by Milosavljević, Dragana D. & Pavlović, Tomislav M. & Piršl, Danica S.
- 436-446 A review of process and operational system control of hybrid photovoltaic/diesel generator systems
by Mohammed, Ammar & Pasupuleti, Jagadeesh & Khatib, Tamer & Elmenreich, Wilfried
- 447-456 Mitigation of wind power intermittency: Storage technology approach
by Ayodele, T.R. & Ogunjuyigbe, A.S.O.
- 457-465 A multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for energy management of agricultural systems—A case study in Iran
by Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Khoshnevisan, Benyamin & Yousefi, Marziye & Bolandnazar, Elham & Anuar, Nor Badrul & Abdul Wahab, Ainuddin Wahid & Khan, Saif Ur Rehman
- 466-472 The structure healthy condition monitoring and fault diagnosis methods in wind turbines: A review
by Liu, W.Y. & Tang, B.P. & Han, J.G. & Lu, X.N. & Hu, N.N. & He, Z.Z.
- 473-495 GHG footprint of major cities in India
by Ramachandra, T.V. & Aithal, Bharath H. & Sreejith, K.
- 496-507 National geodatabase of ocean current power resource in USA
by Yang, Xiufeng & Haas, Kevin A. & Fritz, Hermann M. & French, Steven P. & Shi, Xuan & Neary, Vincent S. & Gunawan, Budi
- 508-518 Recent development in catalytic technologies for methanol synthesis from renewable sources: A critical review
by Ali, Khozema Ahmed & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman
- 519-529 Optimal energy use of agricultural crop residues preserving soil organic carbon stocks in Europe
by Monforti, F. & Lugato, E. & Motola, V. & Bodis, K. & Scarlat, N. & Dallemand, J.-F.
- 530-542 Sustainable rural electrification using rice husk biomass energy: A case study of Cambodia
by Pode, Ramchandra & Diouf, Boucar & Pode, Gayatri
- 543-560 Battery charging stations for home lighting in Mekong region countries
by Pode, Ramchandra
- 561-575 An assessment of agricultural residue resources for liquid biofuel production in China
by Ji, Li-Qun
- 576-585 Does renewable energy consumption add in economic growth? An application of auto-regressive distributed lag model in Pakistan
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Zeshan, Mohammad & Zaman, Khalid
- 586-598 Pumped hydro energy storage system: A technological review
by Rehman, Shafiqur & Al-Hadhrami, Luai M. & Alam, Md. Mahbub
- 599-607 Ecological impacts of wind farms on birds: Questions, hypotheses, and research needs
by Wang, Shifeng & Wang, Sicong & Smith, Pete
- 611-613 Wind–water hybrid system for power generation using still waters
by Ali, Ehsan
- 614-619 Economic assessment of Eucalyptus (spp.) for biomass production as alternative crop in Southern Italy
by Sgroi, Filippo & Di Trapani, Anna Maria & Foderà, Mario & Testa, Riccardo & Tudisca, Salvatore
- 620-642 Algal biofuels in Canada: Status and potential
by Scaife, Mark A. & Merkx-Jacques, Alexandra & Woodhall, David L. & Armenta, Roberto E.
- 643-656 Small and Medium sized Reactors (SMR): A review of technology
by Rowinski, Marcin Karol & White, Timothy John & Zhao, Jiyun
- 657-668 Development mode for renewable energy power in China: Electricity pool and distributed generation units
by Zhang, Ou & Yu, Shunkun & Liu, Pingkuo
- 669-675 The synthesis of bio-lubricant based oil by hydrolysis and non-catalytic of palm oil mill effluent (POME) using lipase
by Syaima, M.T.S & Ong, K.H. & Mohd Noor, Ishenny & Zamratul, M.I.M. & Brahim, S.A. & Hafizul, M.M.
- 676-681 Rent and rent-seeking in renewable energy support policies: Feed-in tariff vs. renewable portfolio standard
by Kwon, Tae-hyeong
- 682-691 Effects of engine variables and heat transfer on the performance of biodiesel fueled IC engines
by Yunus khan, T.M. & Badruddin, Irfan Anjum & Badarudin, Ahmad & Banapurmath, N.R. & Salman Ahmed, N.J. & Quadir, G.A. & Al-Rashed, Abdullah A.A.A. & Khaleed, H.M.T. & Kamangar, Sarfaraz
- 692-716 Hydrodynamics of offshore structures with specific focus on wind energy applications
by Benitz, M.A. & Lackner, M.A. & Schmidt, D.P.
- 717-727 Role of policy in innovation and international trade of renewable energy technology: Empirical study of solar PV and wind power technology
by Kim, Kyunam & Kim, Yeonbae
- 728-737 Lignocellulose biohydrogen: Practical challenges and recent progress
by Kumar, G. & Bakonyi, P. & Periyasamy, S. & Kim, S.H. & Nemestóthy, N. & Bélafi-Bakó, K.
- 738-750 Biomass production for sustainable aviation fuels: A regional case study in Queensland
by Murphy, Helen T. & O’Connell, Deborah A. & Raison, R. John & Warden, Andrew C. & Booth, Trevor H. & Herr, Alexander & Braid, Andrew L. & Crawford, Debbie F. & Hayward, Jennifer A. & Jovanovic, Tom & McIvor, John G. & O’Connor, Michael H. & Poole, Michael L. & Prestwidge, Di & Raisbeck-Brown, Nat & Rye, Lucas
- 751-766 A survey on control of electric power distributed generation systems for microgrid applications
by Bouzid, Allal M. & Guerrero, Josep M. & Cheriti, Ahmed & Bouhamida, Mohamed & Sicard, Pierre & Benghanem, Mustapha
- 767-784 Trends and challenges in the operation of pumped-storage hydropower plants
by Pérez-Díaz, Juan I. & Chazarra, M. & García-González, J. & Cavazzini, G. & Stoppato, A.
- 785-796 How does a natural gas supply interruption affect the EU gas security? A Monte Carlo simulation
by Flouri, Maria & Karakosta, Charikleia & Kladouchou, Charikleia & Psarras, John
- 797-813 Hierarchical control structure in microgrids with distributed generation: Island and grid-connected mode
by Palizban, Omid & Kauhaniemi, Kimmo
- 814-823 Assessment of potential of oils for biodiesel production
by Kumar, Mukesh & Sharma, M.P.
- 824-834 Challenges and strategies for solid-state anaerobic digestion of lignocellulosic biomass
by Yang, Liangcheng & Xu, Fuqing & Ge, Xumeng & Li, Yebo
- 835-846 The development and countermeasures of household biogas in northwest grain for green project areas of China
by Li, Changjiang & Liao, Yuncheng & Wen, Xiaoxia & Wang, Yangfeng & Yang, Fei
- 847-866 A state-of-the-art review of biomass torrefaction, densification and applications
by Chen, Wei-Hsin & Peng, Jianghong & Bi, Xiaotao T.
- 867-876 Deforested and degraded land available for the expansion of palm oil for biodiesel in the state of Pará in the Brazilian Amazon
by Monteiro de Carvalho, Carolina & Silveira, Semida & Rovere, Emilio Lèbre La & Iwama, Allan Yu
- 877-887 Willingly or grudgingly? A meta-analysis on the willingness-to-pay for renewable energy use
by Soon, Jan-Jan & Ahmad, Siti-Aznor
- 888-903 Anaerobic digestion of vinasse from sugarcane ethanol production in Brazil: Challenges and perspectives
by Moraes, Bruna S. & Zaiat, Marcelo & Bonomi, Antonio
- 904-932 Solar fuels vis-à-vis electricity generation from sunlight: The current state-of-the-art (a review)
by Ganesh, Ibram
- 933-943 Smart meters for industrial energy conservation and efficiency optimization in Pakistan: Scope, technology and applications
by Aslam, Waleed & Soban, Muhammad & Akhtar, Farwa & Zaffar, Nauman A.
2015, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-12 Performance measurement and indicators for water supply management: Review and international cases
by Vilanova, Mateus Ricardo Nogueira & Magalhães Filho, Paulo & Balestieri, José Antônio Perrella
- 13-31 A review of promising candidate reactions for chemical heat storage
by Yan, T. & Wang, R.Z. & Li, T.X. & Wang, L.W. & Fred, Ishugah T.
- 32-39 Ghana׳s bioenergy policy: Is 20% biofuel integration achievable by 2030?
by Iddrisu, Insah & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 40-50 Operation, performance and economic analysis of low head micro-hydropower turbines for rural and remote areas: A review
by Elbatran, A.H. & Yaakob, O.B. & Ahmed, Yasser M. & Shabara, H.M.
- 51-64 Power-quality issues and the need for reactive-power compensation in the grid integration of wind power
by Saqib, Muhammad A. & Saleem, Ali Z.
- 65-71 Review of the network environmental efficiencies of listed petroleum enterprises in China
by Song, Malin & Zhang, Jie & Wang, Shuhong
- 72-82 Hydrokinetic energy conversion systems: A technology status review
by Yuce, M. Ishak & Muratoglu, Abdullah
- 83-94 Carbon free energy development and the role of small modular reactors: A review and decision framework for deployment in developing countries
by Black, Geoffrey & Taylor Black, Meredith A. & Solan, David & Shropshire, David
- 95-101 Biogas: A boon for sustainable energy development in India׳s cold climate
by Lohan, Shiv Kumar & Dixit, Jagvir & Kumar, Rohitashw & Pandey, Yogesh & Khan, Junaid & Ishaq, Mohd. & Modasir, Sheikh & Kumar, Dinesh
- 102-110 Solar PV array reconfiguration under partial shading conditions for maximum power extraction using genetic algorithm
by Deshkar, Shubhankar Niranjan & Dhale, Sumedh Bhaskar & Mukherjee, Jishnu Shekar & Babu, T. Sudhakar & Rajasekar, N.
- 111-125 Energy consumption of China’s crop production system and the related emissions
by Zhang, XiaoHong & Pan, HengYu & Cao, Jun & Li, JinRong
- 126-132 Waste to energy analysis of shakarganj sugar mills; biogas production from the spent wash for electricity generation
by Yasar, Abdullah & Ali, Aleena & Tabinda, Amtul Bari & Tahir, Aleena
- 133-142 Behavior of Chinese enterprises in evaluating wind power projects: A review based on survey
by Wu, Zhongqun & Sun, Hongxia
- 143-155 Review of micro- and small-scale technologies to produce electricity and heat from Mediterranean forests׳ wood chips
by González, Arnau & Riba, Jordi-Roger & Puig, Rita & Navarro, Pere
- 156-163 Sustainable photovoltaic technology development: step-by-step guidance for countries facing PV proliferation turmoil under the feed-in tariff scheme
by Ming-Zhi Gao, Anton & Fan, Chien-Te & Kai, Ji-Jung & Liao, Chao-Ning
- 164-177 A review on hybrid nanofluids: Recent research, development and applications
by Sarkar, Jahar & Ghosh, Pradyumna & Adil, Arjumand
- 178-195 A quantitative analysis of Low Carbon Society (LCS) measures in Thai industrial sector
by Selvakkumaran, Sujeetha & Limmeechokchai, Bundit & Masui, Toshihiko & Hanaoka, Tatsuya & Matsuoka, Yuzuru
- 196-206 Low-cost low-enthalpy geothermal heat for freshwater production: Innovative applications using thermal desalination processes
by Bundschuh, Jochen & Ghaffour, Noreddine & Mahmoudi, Hacene & Goosen, Mattheus & Mushtaq, Shahbaz & Hoinkis, Jan
- 207-215 Consumer knowledge, information sources used and predisposition towards the adoption of wood pellets in domestic heating systems
by García-Maroto, I. & García-Maraver, A. & Muñoz-Leiva, F. & Zamorano, M.
- 216-238 Solar energy resource assessment in Mexican states along the Gulf of Mexico
by Hernández-Escobedo, Q. & Rodríguez-García, E. & Saldaña-Flores, R. & Fernández-García, A. & Manzano-Agugliaro, F.
- 239-243 The future of nuclear safety: vital role of geoscientists?
by Wang, Qiang & Jha, Awadhesh N. & Chen, Xi & Dong, Jie-fang & Wang, Xing-min
- 244-263 Biorefining in the prevailing energy and materials crisis: a review of sustainable pathways for biorefinery value chains and sustainability assessment methodologies
by Parajuli, Ranjan & Dalgaard, Tommy & Jørgensen, Uffe & Adamsen, Anders Peter S. & Knudsen, Marie Trydeman & Birkved, Morten & Gylling, Morten & Schjørring, Jan Kofod
- 264-280 A critical analysis of factors affecting photovoltaic-green roof performance
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Chemisana, D.
- 281-295 Chars as carbonaceous adsorbents/catalysts for tar elimination during biomass pyrolysis or gasification
by Shen, Yafei
- 296-314 Application of solar energy in the oil industry—Current status and future prospects
by Absi Halabi, M. & Al-Qattan, A. & Al-Otaibi, A.
- 315-320 Urban air pollution and urban daily mobility in large Tunisia׳s cities
by Mraihi, Rafaa & Harizi, Riadh & Mraihi, Talel & Bouzidi, Mohamed Taoufik
- 321-330 The role of Portuguese electricity generation regimes and industrial production
by Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto
- 331-351 Prospect of biofuels as an alternative transport fuel in Australia
by Azad, A.K. & Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K. & Sharma, Subhash C. & Hazrat, M.A.
- 352-362 Current scenario and prospects of use of liquid biofuels in South America
by Cremonez, Paulo André & Feroldi, Michael & Feiden, Armin & Gustavo Teleken, Joel & José Gris, Diego & Dieter, Jonathan & de Rossi, Eduardo & Antonelli, Jhonatas
- 363-380 An overview on thermal and fluid flow characteristics in a plain plate finned and un-finned tube banks heat exchanger
by Tahseen, Tahseen Ahmad & Ishak, M. & Rahman, M.M.
- 381-387 Variation of the wave energy and significant wave height in the China Sea and adjacent waters
by Zheng, Chong Wei & Li, Chong Yin
- 388-402 Amorphous silicon thin-film: Behaviour of light-induced degradation
by Hussin, M.Z. & Shaari, S. & Omar, A.M. & Zain, Z.M.
- 403-414 Energy balance analysis of the Brazilian alcohol for flex fuel production
by Mandaloufas, Melissa & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & Brown, Scott & Irizarry Quintero, Anamari
- 415-424 Microgrid architectures for low voltage distributed generation
by Patrao, Iván & Figueres, Emilio & Garcerá, Gabriel & González-Medina, Raúl
- 425-431 Experimental study of geometrical and climate effects on the performance of a small solar chimney
by Ghalamchi, Mehran & Kasaeian, Alibakhsh & Ghalamchi, Mehrdad
- 432-439 The public’s value for developing ocean energy technology in the Republic of Korea: A contingent valuation study
by Kwak, So-Yoon & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 440-448 A critical review on potential and current status of wind energy in Vietnam
by Duc Luong, Nguyen
- 449-477 Melting and convection of phase change materials in different shape containers: A review
by Dhaidan, Nabeel S. & Khodadadi, J.M.
- 478-494 Life-cycle analysis of flow-assisted nickel zinc-, manganese dioxide-, and valve-regulated lead-acid batteries designed for demand-charge reduction
by Spanos, Constantine & Turney, Damon E. & Fthenakis, Vasilis
- 495-520 An expatiate review of neem, jatropha, rubber and karanja as multipurpose non-edible biodiesel resources and comparison of their fuel, engine and emission properties
by Takase, Mohammed & Zhao, Ting & Zhang, Min & Chen, Yao & Liu, Hongyang & Yang, Liuqing & Wu, Xiangyang
- 521-529 Comparing meshless local Petrov–Galerkin and artificial neural networks methods for modeling heat transfer in cisterns
by Razavi, M. & Dehghani-sanij, A.R. & Khani, M.R. & Dehghani, M.R.
- 530-544 Mathematical modeling of production and biorefinery of energy crops
by Wang, Lijun & Agyemang, Samuel A. & Amini, Hossein & Shahbazi, Abolghasem
- 545-552 Sustainable bioenergy options for Mexico: GHG mitigation and costs
by García, Carlos A. & Riegelhaupt, Enrique & Ghilardi, Adrián & Skutsch, Margaret & Islas, Jorge & Manzini, Fabio & Masera, Omar
- 553-561 Techno-economic evaluation of various hybrid power systems for rural telecom
by Margaret Amutha, W. & Rajini, V.
- 562-568 Overview of wind energy in the world and assessment of current wind energy policies in Turkey
by Kaplan, Yusuf Alper
- 569-583 Local steady-state and quasi steady-state impact studies of high photovoltaic generation penetration in power distribution circuits
by Jung, Jaesung & Onen, Ahmet & Russell, Kevin & Broadwater, Robert P.
- 584-598 A review on the applications of nanofluids in solar energy systems
by Kasaeian, Alibakhsh & Eshghi, Amin Toghi & Sameti, Mohammad
- 599-610 Hydrogen from photo-catalytic water splitting process: A review
by Ahmad, H. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Minggu, L.J. & Kassim, M.
- 611-620 Encouraging the environmentally sound management of C&D waste in China: An integrative review and research agenda
by Duan, Huabo & Wang, Jiayuan & Huang, Qifei
- 621-634 A study on global solar PV energy developments and policies with special focus on the top ten solar PV power producing countries
by Kumar Sahu, Bikash
- 635-643 ANNs-based modeling and prediction of hourly flow rate of a photovoltaic water pumping system: Experimental validation
by Haddad, S. & Benghanem, M. & Mellit, A. & Daffallah, K.O.
- 644-655 The industrial performance of wind power industry in China
by Liu, Yuanxin & Ren, Lingzhi & Li, Yanbin & Zhao, Xin-gang
- 656-665 Reducing computational effort in the calculation of annual energy produced in wind farms
by Gonzalez-Rodriguez, Angel G. & Burgos-Payan, Manuel & Riquelme-Santos, Jesus & Serrano-Gonzalez, Javier
- 666-675 Power to the people: Local community initiatives and the transition to sustainable energy
by van der Schoor, Tineke & Scholtens, Bert
- 676-686 Energy conservation of electrolytic aluminum industry in China
by Lin, Boqiang & Xu, Lin
- 687-701 Why small-scale fuel ethanol production in Brazil does not take off?
by Mayer, Flávio Dias & Feris, Liliana Amaral & Marcilio, Nilson Romeu & Hoffmann, Ronaldo
- 702-710 Comprehensive investigations of life cycle climate performance of packaged air source heat pumps for residential application
by Li, Gang
- 711-725 Review of renewable energy industry in Beijing: Development status, obstacles and proposals
by Li, Hongze & Guo, Sen & Cui, Liuyang & Yan, Jiaojiao & Liu, Jiaojiao & Wang, Bao
- 726-749 AC and DC technology in microgrids: A review
by Planas, Estefanía & Andreu, Jon & Gárate, José Ignacio & Martínez de Alegría, Iñigo & Ibarra, Edorta
- 750-762 Spotlight on available optical properties and models of nanofluids: A review
by Sajid Hossain, Mohammad & Saidur, R. & Mohd Sabri, Mohd Faizul & Said, Z. & Hassani, Samir
- 763-774 Worldwide overview of solar thermal cooling technologies
by Ghafoor, Abdul & Munir, Anjum
- 775-783 The status of the hydrogen and fuel cell innovation system in Iran
by Nasiri, Masoud & Ramazani Khorshid-Doust, Reza & Bagheri Moghaddam, Nasser
- 784-795 Real time hybrid modeling for ocean wave energy converters
by Börner, Thomas & Alam, Mohammad-Reza
- 796-806 Wind energy deployment in the U.S.: An empirical analysis of the role of federal and state policies
by Shrimali, Gireesh & Lynes, Melissa & Indvik, Joe
- 807-817 Evaluating the potential of the use of biodiesel for power generation in Brazil
by D´Agosto, Márcio de Almeida & Vieira da Silva, Marcelino Aurélio & de Oliveira, Cíntia Machado & Franca, Luíza Santana & da Costa Marques, Luiz Guilherme & Soares Murta, Aurélio Lamare & de Freitas, Marcos Aurelio Vasconcelos
- 818-831 A futuristic review for evaluation of geothermal potentials using fuzzy logic and binary index overlay in GIS environment
by Sadeghi, Behnam & Khalajmasoumi, Masoumeh
- 832-842 Performance analysis of combined cycle power plants: A case study
by Ersayin, Erdem & Ozgener, Leyla
- 843-862 A global review of energy consumption, CO2 emissions and policy in the residential sector (with an overview of the top ten CO2 emitting countries)
by Nejat, Payam & Jomehzadeh, Fatemeh & Taheri, Mohammad Mahdi & Gohari, Mohammad & Abd. Majid, Muhd Zaimi