Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
2019, Volume 104, Issue C
- 1-14 The potential of agricultural residues for energy production in Calabria (Southern Italy)
by Algieri, Angelo & Andiloro, Serafina & Tamburino, Vincenzo & Zema, Demetrio Antonio
- 15-29 Capture and simulation of the ocean environment for offshore renewable energy
by Draycott, S. & Sellar, B. & Davey, T. & Noble, D.R. & Venugopal, V. & Ingram, D.M.
- 30-37 Renewable energy consumption-economic growth nexus in emerging countries: A bootstrap panel causality test
by Ozcan, Burcu & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 38-53 A review on economic and technical operation of active distribution systems
by Ghadi, M. Jabbari & Ghavidel, Sahand & Rajabi, Amin & Azizivahed, Ali & Li, Li & Zhang, Jiangfeng
- 54-68 Wave energy resource classification system for US coastal waters
by Ahn, Seongho & Haas, Kevin A. & Neary, Vincent S.
- 69-85 Forecasting mesoscale distribution of surface solar irradiation using a proposed hybrid approach combining satellite remote sensing and time series models
by Singh Doorga, Jay Rovisham & Dhurmea, Kumar Ram & Rughooputh, Soonil & Boojhawon, Ravindra
- 86-94 How should government and users share the investment costs and benefits of a solar PV power generation project in China?
by Shuai, Jing & Cheng, Xin & Ding, Liping & Yang, Jun & Leng, Zhihui
- 95-110 Opportunities and barriers for photovoltaics on multi-unit residential buildings: Reviewing the Australian experience
by Roberts, M.B. & Bruce, A. & MacGill, I.
- 111-126 How OECD countries subsidize oil and natural gas producers and modeling the consequences: A review
by Zhao, Xu & Dahl, Carol A. & Luo, Dongkun
- 127-136 Analyzing the impact of urbanization quality on CO2 emissions: What can geographically weighted regression tell us?
by Wang, Yanan & Li, Xinbei & Kang, Yanqing & Chen, Wei & Zhao, Minjuan & Li, Wei
- 137-150 Biogas from animal manure: A sustainable energy opportunity in the Canary Islands
by Ramos-Suárez, J.L. & Ritter, A. & Mata González, J. & Camacho Pérez, A.
- 151-166 Review of photovoltaic module cooling methods and performance evaluation of the radiative cooling method
by Sato, Daisuke & Yamada, Noboru
- 167-173 Potential marginal land resources of cassava worldwide: A data-driven analysis
by Jiang, Dong & Wang, Qian & Ding, Fangyu & Fu, Jingying & Hao, Mengmeng
- 174-177 Data challenges in optimizing biochar-based carbon sequestration
by Tan, Raymond R.
- 178-191 Socioeconomic implications of biofuels deployment through an Input-Output approach. A case study in Uruguay
by Lechón, Y. & de la Rúa, C. & Rodríguez, I. & Caldés, N.
- 192-208 Study of energy storage systems and environmental challenges of batteries
by Dehghani-Sanij, A.R. & Tharumalingam, E. & Dusseault, M.B. & Fraser, R.
- 209-234 A critical review on wireless charging for electric vehicles
by Machura, Philip & Li, Quan
- 235-261 Universally deployable extreme learning machines integrated with remotely sensed MODIS satellite predictors over Australia to forecast global solar radiation: A new approach
by Deo, Ravinesh C. & Şahin, Mehmet & Adamowski, Jan F. & Mi, Jianchun
- 262-280 Deoxygenation of biomass pyrolysis vapors: Improving clarity on the fate of carbon
by Saraeian, Alireza & Nolte, Michael W. & Shanks, Brent H.
- 281-295 Significant wave height forecasting via an extreme learning machine model integrated with improved complete ensemble empirical mode decomposition
by Ali, Mumtaz & Prasad, Ramendra
- 296-306 Microalgae biodiesel production in China: A preliminary economic analysis
by Sun, Jun & Xiong, Xiaoqian & Wang, Mudan & Du, Hua & Li, Jintao & Zhou, Dandan & Zuo, Jian
- 307-318 The 6-float wave energy converter M4: Ocean basin tests giving capture width, response and energy yield for several sites
by Carpintero Moreno, Efrain & Stansby, Peter
- 319-327 Thermochemical treatment of sewage sludge by integration of drying and pyrolysis/autogasification
by Ledakowicz, S. & Stolarek, P. & Malinowski, A. & Lepez, O.
- 328-336 A review of operating parameters affecting bio-oil yield in microwave pyrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass
by Mutsengerere, S. & Chihobo, C.H. & Musademba, D. & Nhapi, I.
- 337-342 The Influence of a low level jet on the thumps generated by a wind turbine
by Makarewicz, R. & Gołebiewski, R.
- 343-366 Life Cycle Analysis with Multi-Criteria Decision Making: A review of approaches for the sustainability evaluation of renewable energy technologies
by Campos-Guzmán, Verónica & García-Cáscales, M. Socorro & Espinosa, Nieves & Urbina, Antonio
- 367-378 Peer-to-peer and community-based markets: A comprehensive review
by Sousa, Tiago & Soares, Tiago & Pinson, Pierre & Moret, Fabio & Baroche, Thomas & Sorin, Etienne
- 379-393 Foundations of offshore wind turbines: A review
by Wu, Xiaoni & Hu, Yu & Li, Ye & Yang, Jian & Duan, Lei & Wang, Tongguang & Adcock, Thomas & Jiang, Zhiyu & Gao, Zhen & Lin, Zhiliang & Borthwick, Alistair & Liao, Shijun
- 394-407 Continental-scale assessment of the African offshore wind energy potential: Spatial analysis of an under-appreciated renewable energy resource
by Elsner, Paul
- 408-418 Sectoral effects of a Green Tax Reform in Portugal
by Rodríguez, Miguel & Robaina, Margarita & Teotónio, Carla
- 419-428 Conservative political parties and energy transitions in Europe: Opposition to climate mitigation policies
by Hess, David J. & Renner, Madison
- 429-438 De-risking solar auctions in sub-Saharan Africa – A comparison of site selection strategies in South Africa and Zambia
by Kruger, Wikus & Stritzke, Susann & Trotter, Philipp A.
- 439-469 Role of stage-separation in the ubiquitous development of Anaerobic Digestion of Organic Fraction of Municipal Solid Waste: A critical review
by Chatterjee, Biswabandhu & Mazumder, Debabrata
- 470-491 Active building envelope systems toward renewable and sustainable energy
by Luo, Yongqiang & Zhang, Ling & Bozlar, Michael & Liu, Zhongbing & Guo, Hongshan & Meggers, Forrest
- 492-503 Co-located deployment of offshore wind turbines with tidal stream turbine arrays for improved cost of electricity generation
by Lande-Sudall, D. & Stallard, T. & Stansby, P.
- 504-522 5th generation district heating and cooling systems: A review of existing cases in Europe
by Buffa, Simone & Cozzini, Marco & D’Antoni, Matteo & Baratieri, Marco & Fedrizzi, Roberto
2019, Volume 103, Issue C
- 1-12 Anaerobic digestion: A review on process monitoring
by Wu, Di & Li, Lei & Zhao, Xiaofei & Peng, Yun & Yang, Pingjin & Peng, Xuya
- 13-29 Microbial fuel cell hybrid systems for wastewater treatment and bioenergy production: Synergistic effects, mechanisms and challenges
by Zhang, Ying & Liu, Mengmeng & Zhou, Minghua & Yang, Huijia & Liang, Liang & Gu, Tingyue
- 30-39 Photovoltaic distributed generation – An international review on diffusion, support policies, and electricity sector regulatory adaptation
by Pereira da Silva, Patrícia & Dantas, Guilherme & Pereira, Guillermo Ivan & Câmara, Lorrane & De Castro, Nivalde J.
- 40-48 New evidence of energy-growth nexus from inclusive wealth
by Sugiawan, Yogi & Managi, Shunsuke
- 49-57 Providing ecological context to anthropogenic subsea noise: Assessing listening space reductions of marine mammals from tidal energy devices
by Pine, Matthew K. & Schmitt, Pál & Culloch, Ross M. & Lieber, Lilian & Kregting, Louise T.
- 58-70 Ongoing and emerging issues for sustainable bioenergy production on marginal lands in the Mediterranean regions
by Pulighe, Giuseppe & Bonati, Guido & Colangeli, Marco & Morese, Maria Michela & Traverso, Lorenzo & Lupia, Flavio & Khawaja, Cosette & Janssen, Rainer & Fava, Francesco
- 71-84 A review and evaluation of thermal insulation materials and methods for thermal energy storage systems
by Villasmil, Willy & Fischer, Ludger J. & Worlitschek, Jörg
- 85-95 Perspective on anaerobic digestion for biomethanation in cold environments
by Dev, Subhabrata & Saha, Shouvik & Kurade, Mayur B. & Salama, El-Sayed & El-Dalatony, Marwa M. & Ha, Geon-Soo & Chang, Soon Woong & Jeon, Byong-Hun
- 96-108 A review on clean ammonia as a potential fuel for power generators
by Yapicioglu, Arda & Dincer, Ibrahim
- 109-121 Variable-speed operation of Francis turbines: A review of the perspectives and challenges
by Iliev, Igor & Trivedi, Chirag & Dahlhaug, Ole Gunnar
- 122-139 Analysis of energy storage systems to exploit wind energy curtailment in Crete
by Caralis, George & Christakopoulos, Theofanis & Karellas, Sotirios & Gao, Zhiqiu
- 140-150 Examining the multiple impacts of technological progress on CO2 emissions in China: A panel quantile regression approach
by Wang, Shaojian & Zeng, Jingyuan & Liu, Xiaoping
- 151-216 Prediction of diffuse solar radiation based on multiple variables in China
by Wang, Lunche & Lu, Yunbo & Zou, Ling & Feng, Lan & Wei, Jing & Qin, Wenmin & Niu, Zigeng
- 217-226 Spatio-temporal estimation of landfill gas energy potential: A case study in China
by Fei, Fan & Wen, Zongguo & De Clercq, Djavan
- 227-247 Recent advances in catalytic conversion of biomass to 5-hydroxymethylfurfural and 2, 5-dimethylfuran
by Wang, Haiyong & Zhu, Changhui & Li, Dan & Liu, Qiying & Tan, Jin & Wang, Chenguang & Cai, Chiliu & Ma, Longlong
- 248-258 Economic viability of light water small modular nuclear reactors: General methodology and vendor data
by Black, Geoffrey A. & Aydogan, Fatih & Koerner, Cassandra L.
- 259-268 Impacts of economic indicators on environmental degradation: Evidence from MENA countries
by Gorus, Muhammed Sehid & Aslan, Murat
- 269-281 A review of integrating ice detection and mitigation for wind turbine blades
by Madi, Ezieddin & Pope, Kevin & Huang, Weimin & Iqbal, Tariq
- 282-290 High efficiency dye-sensitized solar cell based on a novel gel polymer electrolyte containing RbI and tetrahexylammonium iodide (Hex4NI) salts and multi-layered photoelectrodes of TiO2 nanoparticles
by Bandara, T.M.W.J. & DeSilva, L. Ajith & Ratnasekera, J.L. & Hettiarachchi, K.H. & Wijerathna, A.P. & Thakurdesai, Madhavi & Preston, Joshua & Albinsson, I. & Mellander, B.-E.
- 291-307 A review of biochar properties and their roles in mitigating challenges with anaerobic digestion
by Masebinu, S.O. & Akinlabi, E.T. & Muzenda, E. & Aboyade, A.O.
- 308-319 Optimisation of demand response in electric power systems, a review
by Jordehi, A. Rezaee
- 320-327 Realizing smart meter connectivity: Analyzing the competing technologies Power line communication, mobile telephony, and radio frequency using the best worst method
by van de Kaa, G. & Fens, T. & Rezaei, J. & Kaynak, D. & Hatun, Z. & Tsilimeni-Archangelidi, A.
- 328-341 Prospects of decentralized renewable energy to improve energy access: A resource-inventory-based analysis of South Africa
by Baruah, Debendra Chandra & Enweremadu, Christopher Chintua
- 342-360 Hydrogen supply chain network design: An optimization-oriented review
by Li, Lei & Manier, Hervé & Manier, Marie-Ange
- 361-369 An experimental assessment of Eucalyptus urosemente energy potential for biomass production in Brazil
by Ignacio, Luís Henrique da Silva & Santos, Pedro Eduardo de Almeida & Duarte, Carlos Antonio Ribeiro
- 370-383 A lifecycle financial analysis model for offshore wind farms
by Judge, Frances & McAuliffe, Fiona Devoy & Sperstad, Iver Bakken & Chester, Rachel & Flannery, Brian & Lynch, Katie & Murphy, Jimmy
- 384-398 Recent advances in co-thermochemical conversions of biomass with fossil fuels focusing on the synergistic effects
by Yang, Ziqi & Wu, Yuanqing & Zhang, Zisheng & Li, Hong & Li, Xingang & Egorov, Roman I. & Strizhak, Pavel A. & Gao, Xin
- 399-407 Effect of water stress on renewable energy from sugarcane biomass
by Coelho, Rubens Duarte & Lizcano, Jonathan Vásquez & da Silva Barros, Timóteo Herculino & da Silva Barbosa, Fernando & Leal, Daniel Philipe Veloso & da Costa Santos, Lucas & Ribeiro, Nathalia Lopes & Júnior, Eusímio Felisbino Fraga & Martin, Derrel L.
- 408-422 Building rehabilitation life cycle assessment methodology–state of the art
by Thibodeau, Charles & Bataille, Alain & Sié, Marion
- 423-442 A review on beet sugar industry with a focus on implementation of waste-to-energy strategy for power supply
by Rajaeifar, Mohammad Ali & Sadeghzadeh Hemayati, Saeed & Tabatabaei, Meisam & Aghbashlo, Mortaza & Mahmoudi, Seyed Bagher
- 443-454 Spatio-temporal potential of a biogenic micro CHP swarm in Switzerland
by Buffat, René & Raubal, Martin
- 455-462 Exploring the role of ICT on household behavioural energy efficiency to mitigate global warming
by Bastida, Leire & Cohen, Jed J. & Kollmann, Andrea & Moya, Ana & Reichl, Johannes
- 463-476 A review of topological ordering based voltage rise mitigation methods for LV distribution networks with high levels of photovoltaic penetration
by Ali, Md Sawkat & Haque, Md Mejbaul & Wolfs, Peter
- 477-500 Integrated decision-support methodology for combined centralized-decentralized waste-to-energy management systems design
by Kuznetsova, Elizaveta & Cardin, Michel-Alexandre & Diao, Mingzhen & Zhang, Sizhe
- 501-514 Techno-economic analysis of a trigeneration system based on biomass gasification
by Segurado, R. & Pereira, S. & Correia, D. & Costa, M.
- 515-528 Nanoparticle emissions from residential wood combustion: A critical literature review, characterization, and recommendations
by Trojanowski, Rebecca & Fthenakis, Vasilis
- 529-545 Benchmarking the sustainability of urban energy, water and environment systems and envisioning a cross-sectoral scenario for the future
by Kılkış, Şiir
- 546-555 A data-driven algorithm for online detection of component and system faults in modern wind turbines at different operating zones
by Bakdi, Azzeddine & Kouadri, Abdelmalek & Mekhilef, Saad
- 556-592 Recent advances in application of nanofluids in heat transfer devices: A critical review
by Sajid, Muhammad Usman & Ali, Hafiz Muhammad
2019, Volume 102, Issue C
- 1-13 Full energy system transition towards 100% renewable energy in Germany in 2050
by Hansen, Kenneth & Mathiesen, Brian Vad & Skov, Iva Ridjan
- 14-23 Assessment of energy production potential from agricultural residues in Bolivia
by Morato, Teresa & Vaezi, Mahdi & Kumar, Amit
- 24-34 The role of bioenergy in low-carbon energy transition scenarios: A case study for Quebec (Canada)
by Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Bahn, Olivier & Levasseur, Annie
- 35-53 Lessons learned from rural electrification initiatives in developing countries: Insights for technical, social, financial and public policy aspects
by Almeshqab, Fatema & Ustun, Taha Selim
- 54-62 The “Merit-order effect” of wind and solar power: Volatility and determinants
by Figueiredo, Nuno Carvalho & Silva, Patrícia Pereira da
- 63-74 Current status and future trends of bioethanol production from agro-industrial wastes in Mexico
by Carrillo-Nieves, Danay & Rostro Alanís, Magdalena J. & de la Cruz Quiroz, Reynaldo & Ruiz, Héctor A. & Iqbal, Hafiz M.N. & Parra-Saldívar, Roberto
- 75-82 Financial de-risking to unlock Africa's renewable energy potential
by Sweerts, Bart & Longa, Francesco Dalla & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 83-95 Critical insights into the effects of bio-based additives on biodiesels properties
by Lawan, Ibrahim & Zhou, Weiming & Garba, Zaharaddeen Nasiru & Zhang, Mingxin & Yuan, Zhanhui & Chen, Lihui
- 96-110 Fatigue life estimation of Francis turbines based on experimental strain measurements: Review of the actual data and future trends
by Presas, Alexandre & Luo, Yongyao & Wang, Zhengwei & Guo, Bao
- 111-120 Potential local environmental impacts of salinity gradient energy: A review
by Seyfried, Caitlin & Palko, Hannah & Dubbs, Lindsay
- 121-128 The Brazilian social fuel stamp program: Few strikes, many bloopers and stumbles
by De Oliveira, Fernando C. & Lopes, Thiago S.A. & Parente, Virginia & Bermann, Celio & Coelho, Suani T.
- 129-138 Capacities and energy potential of thermal-mineral springs in the area of the Kopaonik tourist region (Serbia)
by Ristić, Dušan & Vukoičić, Danijela & Nikolić, Milena & Milinčić, Miroljub & Kićović, Dušan
- 139-149 Lignocellulosic biomass for bioenergy beyond intensive cropland and forests
by Van Meerbeek, Koenraad & Muys, Bart & Hermy, Martin
- 150-170 Review of the current technologies and performances of hydrogen compression for stationary and automotive applications
by Sdanghi, G. & Maranzana, G. & Celzard, A. & Fierro, V.
- 171-185 Comparative analysis of European grid codes relevant to offshore renewable energy installations
by Robles, Eider & Haro-Larrode, Marta & Santos-Mugica, Maider & Etxegarai, Agurtzane & Tedeschi, Elisabetta
- 186-204 Performance enhancement analysis of The flat plate collectors: A comprehensive review
by Sakhaei, Seyed Ali & Valipour, Mohammad Sadegh
- 205-214 Promoting behavioural change to reduce thermal energy demand in households: A review
by Hafner, Rebecca J. & Elmes, David & Read, Daniel
- 215-233 A comprehensive review on wind resource extrapolation models applied in wind energy
by Gualtieri, Giovanni
- 234-248 Are open source energy system optimization tools mature enough for serious use?
by Groissböck, Markus
- 249-265 Development and applications of photovoltaic–thermal systems: A review
by Jia, Yuting & Alva, Guruprasad & Fang, Guiyin
- 266-284 Recent advances for sustainable production of levulinic acid in ionic liquids from biomass: Current scenario, opportunities and challenges
by Badgujar, Kirtikumar C. & Wilson, Lee D. & Bhanage, Bhalchandra M.
- 285-306 Adoption and impacts of clean bioenergy cookstoves in Kenya
by Karanja, Alice & Gasparatos, Alexandros
- 307-317 Environmental impact analysis of power generation from biomass and wind farms in different locations
by Gao, Cheng-kang & Na, Hong-ming & Song, Kai-hui & Dyer, Noel & Tian, Fan & Xu, Qing-jiang & Xing, Yu-hong
- 318-332 Photovoltaic applications: Status and manufacturing prospects
by Alaaeddin, M.H. & Sapuan, S.M. & Zuhri, M.Y.M. & Zainudin, E.S. & AL- Oqla, Faris M.
- 333-345 A review of solar air flat plate collector for drying application
by Fudholi, Ahmad & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman
- 346-355 Is the expansion of sugarcane over pasturelands a sustainable strategy for Brazil's bioenergy industry?
by Oliveira, Dener M.S. & Cherubin, Maurício R. & Franco, André L.C. & Santos, Augusto S. & Gelain, Jaquelini G. & Dias, Naissa M.S. & Diniz, Tatiana R. & Almeida, Alexandre N. & Feigl, Brigitte J. & Davies, Christian A. & Paustian, Keith & Karlen, Douglas L. & Smith, Pete & Cerri, Carlos C. & Cerri, Carlos E.P.
- 356-371 Review of in situ methods for assessing the thermal transmittance of walls
by Bienvenido-Huertas, David & Moyano, Juan & Marín, David & Fresco-Contreras, Rafael
- 372-409 Auger reactors for pyrolysis of biomass and wastes
by Campuzano, Felipe & Brown, Robert C. & Martínez, Juan Daniel
2019, Volume 101, Issue C
- 1-13 Integrated approach for the identification of spatial patterns related to renewable energy potential in European territories
by Scaramuzzino, Chiara & Garegnani, Giulia & Zambelli, Pietro
- 14-25 Piezoelectric materials for sustainable building structures: Fundamentals and applications
by Chen, Jiayu & Qiu, Qiwen & Han, Yilong & Lau, Denvid
- 26-46 Investigation methods for analysis of transient phenomena concerning design and operation of hydraulic-machine systems—A review
by Li, Deyou & Fu, Xiaolong & Zuo, Zhigang & Wang, Hongjie & Li, Zhenggui & Liu, Shuhong & Wei, Xianzhu
- 47-59 Luminescent solar concentrator panels for increasing the efficiency of mass microalgal production
by Raeisossadati, Mohammadjavad & Moheimani, Navid Reza & Parlevliet, David
- 60-81 Microbial fuel cells: An overview of current technology
by Slate, Anthony J. & Whitehead, Kathryn A. & Brownson, Dale A.C. & Banks, Craig E.
- 82-102 Power tracking techniques for efficient operation of photovoltaic array in solar applications – A review
by Ahmad, Riaz & Murtaza, Ali F. & Sher, Hadeed Ahmed
- 103-111 Experimental study of the effect of using phase change materials on the performance of an air-cooled photovoltaic system
by Choubineh, Negin & Jannesari, Hamid & Kasaeian, Alibakhsh
- 112-122 Status, trends and significance of American hydropower in the changing energy landscape
by Sharma, Shailesh & Waldman, John & Afshari, Shahab & Fekete, Balazs
- 123-145 A review on recent advances in hybrid supercapacitors: Design, fabrication and applications
by Muzaffar, Aqib & Ahamed, M. Basheer & Deshmukh, Kalim & Thirumalai, Jagannathan
- 146-157 The Brazilian market of distributed biogas generation: Overview, technological development and case study
by Freitas, F.F. & De Souza, S.S. & Ferreira, L.R.A. & Otto, R.B. & Alessio, F.J. & De Souza, S.N.M. & Venturini, O.J. & Ando Junior, O.H.
- 158-167 Technological and legislative status point of stationary energy storages in the EU
by Dusonchet, L. & Favuzza, S. & Massaro, F. & Telaretti, E. & Zizzo, G.
- 168-180 Existing approaches and trends in uncertainty modelling and probabilistic stability analysis of power systems with renewable generation
by Hasan, Kazi Nazmul & Preece, Robin & Milanović, Jovica V.
- 181-196 Current trend in offshore wind energy sector and material requirements for fatigue resistance improvement in large wind turbine support structures – A review
by Igwemezie, Victor & Mehmanparast, Ali & Kolios, Athanasios
- 197-220 A review of efficient high productivity solar stills
by Arunkumar, T. & Raj, Kaiwalya & Dsilva Winfred Rufuss, D. & Denkenberger, David & Tingting, Guo & Xuan, Li & Velraj, R.
- 221-230 Assessment of Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems to supplied energy to Autonomous Desalination Systems in two islands of the Canary Archipelago
by Padrón, Isidro & Avila, Deivis & Marichal, Graciliano N. & Rodríguez, José A.
- 231-247 Rethinking renewable energy targets and electricity sector reform in Indonesia: A private sector perspective
by Maulidia, Martha & Dargusch, Paul & Ashworth, Peta & Ardiansyah, Fitrian
- 248-254 The biogas initiative in developing countries, from technical potential to failure: The case study of Senegal
by Diouf, Boucar & Miezan, Ekra
- 255-264 Adoption and diffusion of renewable energy – The case of biogas as alternative fuel for cooking in Pakistan
by Yasmin, Nazia & Grundmann, Philipp
- 265-278 Cryogenic-based CO2 capture technologies: State-of-the-art developments and current challenges
by Song, Chunfeng & Liu, Qingling & Deng, Shuai & Li, Hailong & Kitamura, Yutaka
- 279-294 A review on the role, cost and value of hydrogen energy systems for deep decarbonisation
by Parra, David & Valverde, Luis & Pino, F. Javier & Patel, Martin K.
- 295-304 Energy transitions and mass publics: Manipulating public perception and ideological entrenchment in Japanese nuclear power policy
by Valentine, Scott Victor & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 305-328 A review of heat transfer enhancement techniques in plate heat exchangers
by Zhang, Ji & Zhu, Xiaowei & Mondejar, Maria E. & Haglind, Fredrik
- 329-345 Application and suitability analysis of the key technologies in nearly zero energy buildings in China
by Liu, Zhijian & Liu, Yuanwei & He, Bao-Jie & Xu, Wei & Jin, Guangya & Zhang, Xutao
- 346-360 Nanoarchitectured titanium complexes for thermal mitigation in thermoelectric materials
by Putri, Yulia Eka & Said, Suhana Mohd & Diantoro, Markus
- 361-375 On the technical challenges affecting the performance of direct internal reforming biogas solid oxide fuel cells
by Abdelkareem, Mohammad Ali & Tanveer, Waqas Hassan & Sayed, Enas Taha & Assad, M. El Haj & Allagui, Anis & Cha, S.W.
- 376-394 Factors influencing the efficiency of photovoltaic system
by Venkateswari, R. & Sreejith, S.
- 395-414 COOLFACADE: State-of-the-art review and evaluation of solar cooling technologies on their potential for façade integration
by Prieto, Alejandro & Knaack, Ulrich & Auer, Thomas & Klein, Tillmann
- 415-427 Review of wind energy technology and associated market and economic conditions in Spain
by Rosales-Asensio, Enrique & Borge-Diez, David & Blanes-Peiró, Jorge-Juan & Pérez-Hoyos, Ana & Comenar-Santos, Antonio
- 428-439 Is the environmental opportunity of retrofitting the residential sector worth the life cycle cost? A consequential assessment of a typical house in Quebec
by Pedinotti-Castelle, Marianne & Astudillo, Miguel F. & Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Amor, Ben
- 440-452 Review of modelling energy transitions pathways with application to energy system flexibility
by Bolwig, Simon & Bazbauers, Gatis & Klitkou, Antje & Lund, Peter D. & Blumberga, Andra & Gravelsins, Armands & Blumberga, Dagnija
- 453-460 The potential impacts of a domestic offset component in a carbon tax on mitigation of national emissions
by Wang-Helmreich, Hanna & Kreibich, Nicolas
- 461-475 Willow productivity from small- and large-scale experimental plantations in Poland from 2000 to 2017
by Stolarski, Mariusz J. & Niksa, Dariusz & Krzyżaniak, Michał & Tworkowski, Józef & Szczukowski, Stefan
- 476-492 A review of recent developments of pre-treatment technologies and hydrothermal liquefaction of microalgae for bio-crude oil production
by Hu, Yulin & Gong, Mengyue & Feng, Shanghuan & Xu, Chunbao (Charles) & Bassi, Amarjeet
- 493-503 Survey based characterisation of energy services for improved design and operation of standalone microgrids
by Shakya, Bhupendra & Bruce, Anna & MacGill, Iain
- 504-515 Considerations on GHG emissions and energy balances of promising aviation biofuel pathways
by O’Connell, Adrian & Kousoulidou, Marina & Lonza, Laura & Weindorf, Werner
- 516-526 Effect of generation capacity factors on carbon emission intensity of electricity of Latin America & the Caribbean, a temporal IDA-LMDI analysis
by De Oliveira-De Jesus, Paulo M.
- 527-547 Large-scale grid integration of residential thermal energy storages as demand-side flexibility resource: A review of international field studies
by Kohlhepp, Peter & Harb, Hassan & Wolisz, Henryk & Waczowicz, Simon & Müller, Dirk & Hagenmeyer, Veit
- 548-558 Intervention of microfluidics in biofuel and bioenergy sectors: Technological considerations and future prospects
by Banerjee, Rintu & Kumar, S.P. Jeevan & Mehendale, Ninad & Sevda, Surajbhan & Garlapati, Vijay Kumar
- 559-567 Analysis of biodegradable waste use for energy generation in Lithuania
by Katinas, Vladislovas & Marčiukaitis, Mantas & Perednis, Eugenijus & Dzenajavičienė, Eugenija Farida
- 568-589 Green and renewable bio-diesel produce from oil hydrodeoxygenation: Strategies for catalyst development and mechanism
by Chen, Shuang & Zhou, Guilin & Miao, Caixia
- 590-599 Moving towards the second generation of lignocellulosic biorefineries in the EU: Drivers, challenges, and opportunities
by Hassan, Shady S. & Williams, Gwilym A. & Jaiswal, Amit K.
- 600-613 A review on green economy and development of green roads and highways using carbon neutral materials
by Attahiru, Yusuf Babangida & Aziz, Md. Maniruzzaman A. & Kassim, Khairul Anuar & Shahid, Shamsuddin & Wan Abu Bakar, Wan Azelee & NSashruddin, Thanwa Filza & Rahman, Farahiyah Abdul & Ahamed, Mohd Imran
- 614-624 Harmonized and systematic assessment of microalgae energy potential for biodiesel production
by Arcigni, Francesco & Friso, Riccardo & Collu, Maurizio & Venturini, Mauro
- 625-648 Building to vehicle to building concept toward a novel zero energy paradigm: Modelling and case studies
by Barone, G. & Buonomano, A. & Calise, F. & Forzano, C. & Palombo, A.
2019, Volume 100, Issue C
- 1-8 Choosing an appropriate timber for a small wind turbine blade: A comparative study
by Pourrajabian, Abolfazl & Dehghan, Maziar & Javed, Adeel & Wood, David
- 9-21 A review on the selected applications of forecasting models in renewable power systems
by Ahmed, Adil & Khalid, Muhammad
- 22-32 Effect of applied weather data sets in simulation of building energy demands: Comparison of design years with recent weather data
by Kočí, Jan & Kočí, Václav & Maděra, Jiří & Černý, Robert
- 33-43 Extensive CO2 recycling in power systems via Power-to-Gas and network storage
by Antenucci, Andrea & Sansavini, Giovanni
- 44-51 Exergy and sustainability index of photovoltaic thermal (PVT) air collector: A theoretical and experimental study
by Fudholi, Ahmad & Zohri, Muhammad & Rukman, Nurul Shahirah Binti & Nazri, Nurul Syakirah & Mustapha, Muslizainun & Yen, Chan Hoy & Mohammad, Masita & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman
- 52-70 Recent developments in sulphur-resilient catalytic systems for syngas production
by Yeo, Tze Yuen & Ashok, Jangam & Kawi, Sibudjing
- 71-89 Assessing PV and wind roadmaps: Learning rates, risk, and social discounting
by Mauleón, Ignacio
- 90-109 A comprehensive review of renewable energy source on energy optimization of black liquor in MSE using steady and dynamic state modeling, simulation and control
by Verma, Om Prakash & Manik, Gaurav & Sethi, Sushant Kumar
- 110-126 Bioinformatics analysis of metagenomics data of biogas-producing microbial communities in anaerobic digesters: A review
by Zhang, Le & Loh, Kai-Chee & Lim, Jun Wei & Zhang, Jingxin
- 127-142 A spatial approach to bioeconomy: Quantifying the residual biomass potential in the EU-27
by Hamelin, Lorie & Borzęcka, Magdalena & Kozak, Małgorzata & Pudełko, Rafał
- 143-174 Blockchain technology in the energy sector: A systematic review of challenges and opportunities
by Andoni, Merlinda & Robu, Valentin & Flynn, David & Abram, Simone & Geach, Dale & Jenkins, David & McCallum, Peter & Peacock, Andrew
- 175-185 Analysis of the decision making factors for heating and cooling systems in Spanish households
by Ortega-Izquierdo, Margarita & Paredes-Salvador, Andrés & Montoya-Rasero, Carlos
- 186-212 Empirical and machine learning models for predicting daily global solar radiation from sunshine duration: A review and case study in China
by Fan, Junliang & Wu, Lifeng & Zhang, Fucang & Cai, Huanjie & Zeng, Wenzhi & Wang, Xiukang & Zou, Haiyang
2019, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-15 Energy demand of liquefaction and regasification of natural gas and the potential of LNG for operative thermal energy storage
by Pospíšil, Jiří & Charvát, Pavel & Arsenyeva, Olga & Klimeš, Lubomír & Špiláček, Michal & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír
- 16-28 The role of life cycle assessment in the sustainable transition to a decarbonised gas network through green gas production
by Singlitico, Alessandro & Goggins, Jamie & Monaghan, Rory F.D.
- 29-41 Adoption of energy efficient technologies by households – Barriers, policies and agent-based modelling studies
by Hesselink, Laurens X.W. & Chappin, Emile J.L.
- 42-57 Constructed wetlands for resource recovery in developing countries
by Avellán, Tamara & Gremillion, Paul
- 58-65 Microalgal biorefinery from CO2 and the effects under the Blue Economy
by Costa, Jorge Alberto Vieira & Freitas, Bárbara Catarina Bastos de & Lisboa, Cristiane Reinaldo & Santos, Thaisa Duarte & Brusch, Lucio Renato de Fraga & de Morais, Michele Greque
- 66-82 Emergence of floating offshore wind energy: Technology and industry
by Bento, Nuno & Fontes, Margarida
- 83-99 A review of graphene based transparent conducting films for use in solar photovoltaic applications
by Rosli, Nurul Nazli & Ibrahim, Mohd Adib & Ahmad Ludin, Norasikin & Mat Teridi, Mohd Asri & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman
- 100-108 The impact of virtual power plant technology composition on wholesale electricity prices: A comparative study of some European Union electricity markets
by Moreno, Blanca & Díaz, Guzmán
- 109-124 Integration of transport and energy sectors in island communities with 100% intermittent renewable energy sources
by Dorotić, Hrvoje & Doračić, Borna & Dobravec, Viktorija & Pukšec, Tomislav & Krajačić, Goran & Duić, Neven
- 125-137 Integrated risk analysis of water-energy nexus systems based on systems dynamics, orthogonal design and copula analysis
by Cai, Yanpeng & Cai, Jianying & Xu, Linyu & Tan, Qian & Xu, Qiao
- 138-158 Comprehensive strategies for performance improvement of adsorption air conditioning systems: A review
by Alahmer, Ali & Ajib, Salman & Wang, Xiaolin
- 159-168 Overview of emerging subsynchronous oscillations in practical wind power systems
by Shair, Jan & Xie, Xiaorong & Wang, Luping & Liu, Wei & He, Jingbo & Liu, Hui
- 169-190 Assessment of solar-wind power plants in Afghanistan: A review
by Jahangiri, Mehdi & Haghani, Ahmad & Mostafaeipour, Ali & Khosravi, Adel & Raeisi, Heidar Ali
- 191-200 Biogas potential, utilization and countermeasures in agricultural provinces: A case study of biogas development in Henan Province, China
by Gao, Mingxue & Wang, Danmeng & Wang, Hui & Wang, Xiaojiao & Feng, Yongzhong
- 201-211 Opportunities for large-scale energy storage in geological formations in mainland Portugal
by Carneiro, Júlio F. & Matos, Catarina R. & van Gessel, Serge
- 212-219 China's renewable energy law and policy: A critical review
by Liu, Junxia
- 220-233 New classification of CO2 mineralization processes and economic evaluation
by Naraharisetti, Pavan Kumar & Yeo, Tze Yuen & Bu, Jie
- 234-242 Energy, exergy and environmental (3E) analysis of the existing CHP system in a petrochemical plant
by Ahmadi, Gholamreza & Toghraie, Davood & Akbari, Omidali
- 243-255 Bridging the chasm – Diffusion of energy innovations in poor infrastructure starved communities
by Vaidyanathan, Geeta & Sankaranarayanan, Ramani & Yap, Nonita T.
2018, Volume 98, Issue C
- 1-8 Household appliances penetration and ownership trends in residential buildings
by Cabeza, Luisa F. & Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana & Ürge, Daniel & Palacios, Anabel & Barreneche, Camila
- 9-26 A review of material screening in pure and mixed-metal oxide thermochemical energy storage (TCES) systems for concentrated solar power (CSP) applications
by Dizaji, Hossein Beidaghy & Hosseini, Hannaneh
- 27-39 Techno-economic and environmental assessments of storing woodchips and pellets for bioenergy applications
by Sahoo, Kamalakanta & Bilek, E.M. (Ted) & Mani, Sudhagar
- 40-55 State of the art, shortcomings and future challenges for a sustainable sediment management in hydropower: A review
by Hauer, C. & Wagner, B. & Aigner, J. & Holzapfel, P. & Flödl, P. & Liedermann, M. & Tritthart, M. & Sindelar, C. & Pulg, U. & Klösch, M. & Haimann, M. & Donnum, B.O. & Stickler, M. & Habersack, H.
- 56-63 An overview on conversion technologies to produce value added products from CH4 and CO2 as major biogas constituents
by Zain, Munirah Md & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman
- 64-78 Steam gasification of biomass in dual fluidized bed gasifiers: A review
by Karl, Jürgen & Pröll, Tobias
- 79-91 Evaluation of performance metrics for the Wave Energy Prize converters tested at 1/20th scale
by Dallman, Ann & Jenne, Dale S. & Neary, Vincent & Driscoll, Frederick & Thresher, Robert & Gunawan, Budi
- 92-107 Water vapor compression and its various applications
by Hu, Bin & Wu, Di & Wang, R.Z.
- 108-124 Hydrothermal processing of biomass for anaerobic digestion – A review
by Ahmad, Fiaz & Silva, Edson Luiz & Varesche, Maria Bernadete Amâncio
- 125-139 Steering the adoption of battery storage through electricity tariff design
by Milis, Kevin & Peremans, Herbert & Van Passel, Steven
- 140-149 Willingness to pay for electric vehicles in island regions: The case of Tenerife (Canary Islands)
by Ramos-Real, Francisco J. & Ramírez-Díaz, Alfredo & Marrero, Gustavo A. & Perez, Yannick
- 150-162 Improvement in policy and proactive interconnection procedure for renewable energy expansion in South Korea
by Kim, Sehyun & Lee, Hyunjae & Kim, Heejin & Jang, Dong-Hwan & Kim, Hyun-Jin & Hur, Jin & Cho, Yoon-Sung & Hur, Kyeon
- 163-178 Harvest green energy through energy recovery from waste: A technology review and an assessment of Singapore
by Tong, Huanhuan & Yao, Zhiyi & Lim, Jun Wei & Mao, Liwei & Zhang, Jingxing & Ge, Tian Shu & Peng, Ying Hong & Wang, Chi-Hwa & Tong, Yen Wah
- 179-188 Effectiveness of amino acid salt solutions in capturing CO2: A review
by Zhang, Zhien & Li, Yifu & Zhang, Wenxiang & Wang, Junlei & Soltanian, Mohamad Reza & Olabi, Abdul Ghani
- 189-198 Deep Learning for fault detection in wind turbines
by Helbing, Georg & Ritter, Matthias
- 199-216 An assessment of series resistance estimation techniques for different silicon based SPV modules
by Singh, Rashmi & Sharma, Madhu & Rawat, Rahul & Banerjee, Chandan
- 217-226 Cost-efficiency benchmarking of European renewable electricity support schemes
by Mezősi, András & Szabó, László & Szabó, Sándor
- 227-238 Aesthetic impact of solar energy systems
by Sánchez-Pantoja, Núria & Vidal, Rosario & Pastor, M. Carmen
- 239-254 Fundamentals of soiling processes on photovoltaic modules
by Ilse, Klemens K. & Figgis, Benjamin W. & Naumann, Volker & Hagendorf, Christian & Bagdahn, Jörg
- 255-267 A review of the potential impacts of climate change on bulk power system planning and operations in the United States
by Craig, Michael T. & Cohen, Stuart & Macknick, Jordan & Draxl, Caroline & Guerra, Omar J. & Sengupta, Manajit & Haupt, Sue Ellen & Hodge, Bri-Mathias & Brancucci, Carlo
- 268-287 The role of energy from waste in circular economy and closing the loop concept – Energy analysis approach
by Tomić, Tihomir & Schneider, Daniel Rolph