Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
2023, Volume 185, Issue C
- S1364032123004240 A comprehensive evaluation of ducted fan hybrid engines integrated with fuel cells for sustainable aviation
by Ji, Zhixing & Qin, Jiang & Cheng, Kunlin & Zhang, Silong & Wang, Zhanxue
- S1364032123004306 Cupola slag as a green concrete-making material and its performance characteristics - A review
by Raja, R. & Kumar, S.
- S1364032123004380 Active fault-tolerant coordination energy management for a proton exchange membrane fuel cell using curriculum-based multiagent deep meta-reinforcement learning
by Li, Jiawen & Zhou, Tao
- S1364032123004410 Investigation of optimization and evaluation criteria for flow field in proton exchange membrane fuel cell: A critical review
by Zhou, Yu & Chen, Ben
- S1364032123004422 Comprehensive evaluation on production and recycling of lithium-ion batteries: A critical review
by Ren, Zhijun & Li, Huajie & Yan, Wenyi & Lv, Weiguang & Zhang, Guangming & Lv, Longyi & Sun, Li & Sun, Zhi & Gao, Wenfang
- S1364032123004471 A review: The development of crucial solar systems and corresponding cooling technologies
by Wang, Yunjie & Yang, Huihan & Chen, Haifei & Yu, Bendong & Zhang, Haohua & Zou, Rui & Ren, Shaoyang
- S1364032123004483 British imbalance market paradox: Variable renewable energy penetration in energy markets
by Atherton, John & Hofmeister, Markus & Mosbach, Sebastian & Akroyd, Jethro & Farazi, Feroz & Kraft, Markus
- S1364032123004495 Layered metal chalcogenide based anode materials for high performance sodium ion batteries: A review
by Yue, Xiyan & Qiao, Bozheng & Wang, Jiajia & Xie, Zhengkun & Liu, Zhao & Yang, Zhengpeng & Abudula, Abuliti & Guan, Guoqing
- S1364032123004513 Emulsion-derived porous carbon-based materials for energy and environmental applications
by Mudassir, Muhammad Ahmad & Kousar, Shazia & Ehsan, Muhammad & Usama, Muhammad & Sattar, Umer & Aleem, Muhammad & Naheed, Irum & Saeed, Osama Bin & Ahmad, Mehmood & Akbar, Hafiz Favad & Ud Din, Muhammad Aizaz & Ansari, Tariq Mahmood & Zhang, Haifei & Hussain, Irshad
- S1364032123004537 Temporal and spatial evolution of hydrogen leakage and diffusion from tube fittings on fuel cell vehicles under the effect of ambient wind
by Shen, Yahao & Lv, Hong & Zheng, Tao & Liu, Yi & Zhou, Wei & Zhang, Cunman
- S1364032123004549 Progress in metal corrosion mechanism and protective coating technology for interconnect and metal support of solid oxide cells
by Mao, Jingwen & Wang, Enhua & Wang, Hewu & Ouyang, Minggao & Chen, Youpeng & Hu, Haoran & Lu, Languang & Ren, Dongsheng & Liu, Yadi
- S1364032123004562 Unlocking the potential of wave energy conversion: A comprehensive evaluation of advanced maximum power point tracking techniques and hybrid strategies for sustainable energy harvesting
by Yao, Ganzhou & Luo, Zirong & Lu, Zhongyue & Wang, Mangkuan & Shang, Jianzhong & Guerrerob, Josep M.
- S1364032123004574 Assessing the value of information for electric vehicle charging strategies at office buildings
by Winschermann, Leoni & Bañol Arias, Nataly & Hoogsteen, Gerwin & Hurink, Johann
- S1364032123004586 Determining the optimal partition system of a modular building from a circular economy perspective: A multicriteria decision-making process
by Antwi-Afari, Prince & Ng, S. Thomas & Chen, Ji
- S1364032123004604 Agricultural biomethane production in France: A spatially-explicit estimate
by Malet, N. & Pellerin, S. & Nesme, T.
- S1364032123004616 Estimation of energy demand and greenhouse gas emission reduction effect of cross-laminated timber (CLT) hybrid wall using life cycle assessment for urban residential planning
by Shin, Bigyeong & Chang, Seong Jin & Wi, Seunghwan & Kim, Sumin
- S1364032123004628 Holistic lignocellulosic biorefinery approach for dual production of bioethanol and xylonic acid coupled with efficient dye removal
by Madadi, Meysam & Elsayed, Mahdy & Song, Guojie & Bakr, Mahmoud M. & Qin, Yuanhang & Sun, Fubao & Abomohra, Abdelfatah
- S1364032123004641 Analysis of exergetic performance for a combined ultrasonic power/convective hot air dryer
by Wang, Hui & Torki, Mehdi & Taherian, Arian & Beigi, Mohsen & Xiao, Hong-Mei & Fang, Xiao-Ming
- S1364032123004653 A distance-to-sustainability-target approach for indicator aggregation and its application for the comparison of wind energy alternatives
by Buchmayr, A. & Taelman, S.E. & Thomassen, G. & Verhofstadt, E. & Van Ootegem, L. & Dewulf, J.
- S1364032123004665 Review on Eco-friendly insulation material used for indoor comfort in building
by Ajabli, Houda & Zoubir, Amine & Elotmani, Rabie & Louzazni, Mohamed & Kandoussi, Khalid & Daya, Abdelmajid
- S1364032123004677 Uncertainty models for the structural design of floating offshore wind turbines: A review
by Ramezani, Mahyar & Choe, Do-Eun & Heydarpour, Khashayar & Koo, Bonjun
- S1364032123004690 Similarity learning-based fault detection and diagnosis in building HVAC systems with limited labeled data
by Chen, Zhe & Xiao, Fu & Guo, Fangzhou
- S1364032123004707 Integrated environmental accounting of a geothermal grid
by Maione, A. & Massarotti, N. & Santagata, R. & Ulgiati, S. & Vanoli, L.
- S1364032123004719 Negative emissions power plant based on flexible calcium-looping process integrated with renewables and methane production
by Ortiz, C. & García-Luna, S. & Carro, A. & Chacartegui, R. & Pérez-Maqueda, L.
- S1364032123004781 A critical review of sustainable rail technologies based on environmental, economic, social, and technical perspectives to achieve net zero emissions
by Ahsan, Nabeel & Hewage, Kasun & Razi, Faran & Hussain, Syed Asad & Sadiq, Rehan
- S1364032123004835 Techno-economic assessment from a transient simulation of a concentrated solar thermal plant to deliver high-temperature industrial process heat
by Ingenhoven, Philip & Lee, Leok & Saw, Woei & Rafique, Muhammad Mujahid & Potter, Daniel & Nathan, Graham J.
- S1364032123004859 Mitigating climate change for negative CO2 emission via syngas methanation: Techno-economic and life-cycle assessments of renewable methane production
by Choe, Changgwon & Cheon, Seunghyun & Kim, Heehyang & Lim, Hankwon
- S1364032123004860 Carbon footprint of hydrogen-powered inland shipping: Impacts and hotspots
by Evers, V.H.M. & Kirkels, A.F. & Godjevac, M.
- S1364032123004884 Performance and emission characteristics of an ammonia/diesel dual-fuel marine engine
by Xu, Leilei & Xu, Shijie & Bai, Xue-Song & Repo, Juho Aleksi & Hautala, Saana & Hyvönen, Jari
- S1364032123004902 Massive grid-scale energy storage for next-generation concentrated solar power: A review of the potential emerging concepts
by Baigorri, Javier & Zaversky, Fritz & Astrain, David
- S1364032123004951 Net-zero carbon condition in wastewater treatment plants: A systematic review of mitigation strategies and challenges
by Maktabifard, Mojtaba & Al-Hazmi, Hussein E. & Szulc, Paulina & Mousavizadegan, Mohammad & Xu, Xianbao & Zaborowska, Ewa & Li, Xiang & Mąkinia, Jacek
- S1364032123004963 Semiconductor-membrane fuel cell (SMFC) for renewable energy technology
by Shah, M.A.K. Yousaf & Lu, Yuzheng & Mushtaq, Naveed & Yousaf, Muhammad & Akbar, Nabeela & Xia, Chen & Yun, Sining & Zhu, Bin
- S1364032123004975 Review of effects of zero-carbon fuel ammonia addition on soot formation in combustion
by Chen, Chen & Liu, Dong
- S1364032123004999 Influence of Hydrophilic and Hydrophobic modification of the porous matrix on the thermal performance of form stable phase change materials: A review
by Gowthami, D. & Sharma, R.K.
- S1364032123005002 Environmental life cycle assessment of a novel offshore wind energy design project: A United States based case study
by Moussavi, S. & Barutha, P. & Dvorak, B.
- S1364032123005014 Heterogeneity analysis of factors influencing CO2 emissions: The role of human capital, urbanization, and FDI
by Lee, Chien-Chiang & Zhao, Ya-Nan
- S1364032123005026 Multivariate data decomposition based deep learning approach to forecast one-day ahead significant wave height for ocean energy generation
by Zheng, Zihao & Ali, Mumtaz & Jamei, Mehdi & Xiang, Yong & Abdulla, Shahab & Yaseen, Zaher Mundher & Farooque, Aitazaz A.
- S1364032123005117 Multi-dimension day-ahead scheduling optimization of a community-scale solar-driven CCHP system with demand-side management
by Li, Yuxin & Wang, Jiangjiang & Zhou, Yuan & Wei, Changqi & Guan, Zhimin & Chen, Haiyue
- S1364032123005129 Multi-objective sizing and real-time scheduling of battery energy storage in energy-sharing community based on reinforcement learning
by Kang, Hyuna & Jung, Seunghoon & Kim, Hakpyeong & Hong, Juwon & Jeoung, Jaewon & Hong, Taehoon
- S1364032123005130 Medium-temperature phase change material integration in domestic heat pump water heaters for improved thermal energy storage
by Rendall, Joseph & Elatar, Ahmed & Nawaz, Kashif & Sun, Jian
- S1364032123005154 Grid-connected renewable energy systems flexibility in Norway islands’ Decarbonization
by Hoseinzadeh, Siamak & Astiaso Garcia, Davide & Huang, Lizhen
- S1364032123005166 Performance of BiO1.5-xIx and composite quasi-photocatalysts for the removal of gaseous elemental Hg0 from coal combustion flue gases: A review
by Kumar, Vanish & Younis, Sherif A. & Szulejko, Jan E. & Kim, Ki-Hyun
- S136403212300415X State-of-the-art review of occupant behavior modeling and implementation in building performance simulation
by Ahmed, Omar & Sezer, Nurettin & Ouf, Mohamed & Wang, Liangzhu (Leon) & Hassan, Ibrahim Galal
- S136403212300463X A review and outlook on cloud energy storage: An aggregated and shared utilizing method of energy storage system
by Zhang, Shixu & Li, Yaowang & Du, Ershun & Fan, Chuan & Wu, Zhenlong & Yao, Yong & Liu, Lurao & Zhang, Ning
- S136403212300480X Mechanisms causing injectivity decline and enhancement in geothermal projects
by Luo, W. & Kottsova, A. & Vardon, P.J. & Dieudonné, A.C. & Brehme, M.
2023, Volume 184, Issue C
- S1364032123002290 Occupant behavior impact in buildings and the artificial intelligence-based techniques and data-driven approach solutions
by Yan, Biao & Yang, Wansheng & He, Fuquan & Zeng, Wenhao
- S1364032123003003 Energy-transport scheduling for green vehicles in seaport areas: A review on operation models
by Lu, Ying & Fang, Sidun & Niu, Tao & Liao, Ruijin
- S1364032123003088 Critical review on the development of biomass waste as precursor for carbon material as electrocatalysts for metal-air batteries
by Lim, B.A. & Lim, S. & Pang, Y.L. & Shuit, S.H. & Kuan, S.H.
- S1364032123003301 Modification schemes of efficient sorbents for trace CO2 capture
by Zhang, Chen & Zhang, Xinqi & Su, Tingyu & Zhang, Yiheng & Wang, Liwei & Zhu, Xuancan
- S1364032123003398 ICT sector, digitization and environmental sustainability: A systematic review of the literature from 2000 to 2022
by Charfeddine, Lanouar & Umlai, Mohamed
- S1364032123003477 Mapping the research landscape of hydrogen production through electrocatalysis: A decade of progress and key trends
by Qahtan, Talal F. & Alade, Ibrahim O. & Rahaman, Md Safiqur & Saleh, Tawfik A.
- S1364032123003489 Energy justice & coastal communities: The case for Meaningful Marine Renewable Energy Development
by Caballero, Mariah D. & Gunda, Thushara & McDonald, Yolanda J.
- S1364032123003490 A hypothesis for experience curves of related technologies with an application to wind energy
by Hernandez-Negron, Christian G. & Baker, Erin & Goldstein, Anna P.
- S1364032123003568 Carbon dioxide separation performance evaluation of amine-based versus choline-based deep eutectic solvents
by Song, Xueyi & Yuan, Junjie & Yang, Chen & Deng, Gaofeng & Wang, Zhichao & Gao, Jubao
- S1364032123003581 A review of regulatory standard test methods for residential wood heaters and recommendations for their advancement
by Caubel, J.J. & Trojanowski, R. & Butcher, T. & Rapp, V.H.
- S1364032123003623 Paving the way for advancement of renewable energy technologies using deep eutectic solvents: A review
by Al-Farsi, Raiyan & Hayyan, Maan
- S1364032123003635 Energy communities for companies: Executives’ preferences for local and renewable energy procurement
by Petrovich, Beatrice & Kubli, Merla
- S1364032123003672 Assessment of reservoir trapping efficiency and hydropower production under future projections of sedimentation in Lancang–Mekong River Basin
by Chuenchum, Pavisorn & Xu, Mengzhen & Tang, Wenzhe
- S1364032123003830 A dynamic approach for the multi-compartment vehicle routing problem in waste management
by Mohammadi, Mostafa & Rahmanifar, Golman & Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, Mostafa & Fusco, Gaetano & Colombaroni, Chiara & Sherafat, Ali
- S1364032123003854 Accurately forecasting solar radiation distribution at both spatial and temporal dimensions simultaneously with fully-convolutional deep neural network model
by Ruan, Zhaohui & Sun, Weiwei & Yuan, Yuan & Tan, Heping
- S1364032123003878 Development of an innovative translucent–photoluminescent coating for smart windows applications: An experimental and numerical investigation
by Marchini, F. & Chiatti, C. & Fabiani, C. & Pisello, A.L.
- S1364032123003921 A closed-loop maintenance strategy for offshore wind farms: Incorporating dynamic wind farm states and uncertainty-awareness in decision-making
by Li, Mingxin & Jiang, Xiaoli & Carroll, James & Negenborn, Rudy R.
- S1364032123003945 Process design and utilisation strategy for CO2 capture in flue gases. Technical assessment and preliminary economic approach for steel mills
by Navarro, J.C. & Baena-Moreno, F.M. & Centeno, M.A. & Laguna, O.H. & Almagro, J.F. & Odriozola, J.A.
- S1364032123003969 Assessing the sustainability of bioenergy pathways through a land-water-energy nexus approach
by Pulighe, Giuseppe & Pirelli, Tiziana
- S1364032123003970 Materials, performances and applications of electric heating films
by Zhu, Zhu & Lu, Hao & Zhao, Wenjun & tuerxunjiang, Ailidaer & Chang, Xiqiang
- S1364032123003982 A systematic review of modeling approaches for flexible energy resources
by Wagner, Lukas Peter & Reinpold, Lasse Matthias & Kilthau, Maximilian & Fay, Alexander
- S1364032123003994 Sustainability assessment of new technologies using multi criteria decision making: A framework and application in sectioning end-of-life wind turbine blades
by Lund, Kristine Wilhelm & Nielsen, Mikkel Liep & Madsen, Erik Skov
- S1364032123004008 Challenges and opportunities of desalination with renewable energy resources in Middle East countries
by Mahmoudi, Ali & Bostani, Mohammad & Rashidi, Saman & Valipour, Mohammad Sadegh
- S1364032123004033 Biobased phase change materials in energy storage and thermal management technologies
by Simonsen, Galina & Ravotti, Rebecca & O'Neill, Poppy & Stamatiou, Anastasia
- S1364032123004045 Net-zero greenhouse gas emission from wastewater treatment: Mechanisms, opportunities and perspectives
by He, Yanying & Li, Yiming & Li, Xuecheng & Liu, Yingrui & Wang, Yufen & Guo, Haixiao & Hou, Jiaqi & Zhu, Tingting & Liu, Yiwen
- S1364032123004057 Perspective on enzymatic production of renewable hydrocarbon fuel using algal fatty acid photodecarboxylase from Chlorella variabilis NC64A: Potentials and limitations
by Ng, Wei Zhe & Chan, Eng-Seng & Gourich, Wail & Ooi, Chien Wei & Tey, Beng Ti & Song, Cher Pin
- S1364032123004069 First estimation of high-resolution solar photovoltaic resource maps over China with Fengyun-4A satellite and machine learning
by Shi, Hongrong & Yang, Dazhi & Wang, Wenting & Fu, Disong & Gao, Ling & Zhang, Jinqiang & Hu, Bo & Shan, Yunpeng & Zhang, Yingjie & Bian, Yuxuan & Chen, Hongbin & Xia, Xiangao
- S1364032123004070 Load following control of a PWR with load-dependent parameters and perturbations via fixed-time fractional-order sliding mode and disturbance observer techniques
by Hui, Jiuwu & Lee, Yi-Kuen & Yuan, Jingqi
- S1364032123004082 Formulating energy security strategies for a sustainable environment: Evidence from the newly industrialized economies
by Doğan, Buhari & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Bashir, Muhammad Farhan & Abbas, Shujaat & Ghosh, Sudeshna
- S1364032123004161 Experimental study on an isolated oscillating water column wave energy converting device in oblique waves
by Liu, Zhen & Xu, Chuanli & Zhang, Xiaoxia & Ning, Dezhi
- S1364032123004173 Nanostructured light metal hydride: Fabrication strategies and hydrogen storage performance
by Liu, Yongfeng & Zhang, Wenxuan & Zhang, Xin & Yang, Limei & Huang, Zhenguo & Fang, Fang & Sun, Wenping & Gao, Mingxia & Pan, Hongge
- S1364032123004185 Recent advances on methane partial oxidation toward oxygenates under mild conditions
by Yang, Le & Lin, Hongju & Fang, Zhihao & Yang, Yanhui & Liu, Xiaohao & Ouyang, Gangfeng
- S1364032123004197 Evaluation of sector-coupled energy systems using different foresight horizons
by Lambert, Jerry & Hanel, Andreas & Fendt, Sebastian & Spliethoff, Hartmut
- S1364032123004239 Complementary potential of wind-solar-hydro power in Chinese provinces: Based on a high temporal resolution multi-objective optimization model
by Fan, Jing-Li & Huang, Xi & Shi, Jie & Li, Kai & Cai, Jingwen & Zhang, Xian
- S1364032123004252 Renewable energy adoption decisions in Jordan's industrial sector: Statistical analysis with unobserved heterogeneity
by Hamed, Mohammad M. & Mohammed, Ali & Olabi, Abdul Ghani
- S1364032123004264 Application of wireless energy transmission technology in electric vehicles
by Li, Ke & Chen, Jixin & Sun, Xiaodong & Lei, Gang & Cai, Yingfeng & Chen, Long
- S1364032123004276 A review of models for energy system flexibility requirements and potentials using the new FLEXBLOX taxonomy
by Lechl, Michael & Fürmann, Tim & de Meer, Hermann & Weidlich, Anke
- S1364032123004288 Opportunistic maintenance for offshore wind: A review and proposal of future framework
by McMorland, J. & Collu, M. & McMillan, D. & Carroll, J. & Coraddu, A.
- S1364032123004318 Quantitative evaluation of thermal conductivity of earth materials with different particle size distributions
by Mu, Jun & Yu, Shenwei & Hao, Shimeng
- S1364032123004331 Deep feature extraction in lifetime prognostics of lithium-ion batteries: Advances, challenges and perspectives
by Li, Chuan & Zhang, Huahua & Ding, Ping & Yang, Shuai & Bai, Yun
- S1364032123004343 Urban microclimate and building energy models: A review of the latest progress in coupling strategies
by Sezer, Nurettin & Yoonus, Hamad & Zhan, Dongxue & Wang, Liangzhu (Leon) & Hassan, Ibrahim Galal & Rahman, Mohammad Azizur
- S1364032123004355 Deployment of hydrogen in hard-to-abate transport sectors under limited carbon dioxide removal (CDR): Implications on global energy-land-water system
by Liu, Haifeng & Ampah, Jeffrey Dankwa & Afrane, Sandylove & Adun, Humphrey & Jin, Chao & Yao, Mingfa
- S1364032123004367 System dynamics prediction and development path optimization of regional carbon emissions: A case study of Tianjin
by Li, Guohao & Chen, Xue & You, Xue-yi
- S1364032123004379 Intensified technologies for the production of triglyceride-based biofuels: Current status and future trends
by Gómez-Castro, F.I. & Gutiérrez-Antonio, C. & Romero-Izquierdo, A.G. & May-Vázquez, M.M. & Hernández, S.
- S1364032123004392 Factors influencing global transportation electrification: Comparative analysis of electric and internal combustion engine vehicles
by Tan, Kang Miao & Yong, Jia Ying & Ramachandaramurthy, Vigna K. & Mansor, Muhamad & Teh, Jiashen & Guerrero, Josep M.
- S1364032123004409 The development of complex engineering models using artificial neural network-based proxy models for life cycle assessments of energy systems
by Di Lullo, G. & Oni, A.O. & Kumar, A.
- S1364032123004434 Impact of labor and energy allocation imbalance on carbon emission efficiency in China's industrial sectors
by Zhang, Sheng & Yu, Ran & Wen, Zuhui & Xu, Jiayu & Liu, Peihan & Zhou, Yunqiao & Zheng, Xiaoqi & Wang, Lei & Hao, Jiming
- S1364032123004446 Extreme climate change hazards and impacts on European coastal cities: A review
by Laino, Emilio & Iglesias, Gregorio
- S1364032123004458 A systematic review of life cycle greenhouse gas intensity values for hydrogen production pathways
by Busch, P. & Kendall, A. & Lipman, T.
- S1364032123004501 Architecture trends and challenges in sub-Saharan Africa's construction industry: A theoretical guideline of a bioclimatic architecture evolution based on the multi-scale approach and circular economy
by Genovese, P.V. & Zoure, A.N.
- S1364032123004525 Chitin biorefinery: A narrative and prophecy of crustacean shell waste sustainable transformation into bioactives and renewable energy
by Kumari, Rajni & Kumar, Manish & Vivekanand, V. & Pareek, Nidhi
- S1364032123004550 Development of a micro-scale heat island (MHI) model to assess the thermal environment in urban street canyons
by Kim, Se Woong & Brown, Robert D.
- S1364032123004598 Photo-response range extension of Z-scheme ZnO/CdS for LED-light-driven photo-active catalyst
by Sinar Mashuri, Salma Izati & Kasim, Muhd Firdaus & Mohd Kaus, Noor Haida & Tan, Yie Hua & Islam, Aminul & Rashid, Umer & Asikin-Mijan, N. & Andas, Jeyashelly & Taufiq-Yap, Y.H. & Yaakob, Muhamad Kamil & Wan Ismail, Wan Izhan Nawawi & Ibrahim, Mohd Lokman
- S136403212300388X Tracing the evolution and charting the future of geothermal energy research and development
by R.V., Rohit & R., Vipin Raj & Kiplangat, Dennis C. & R., Veena & Jose, Rajan & Pradeepkumar, A.P. & Kumar, K. Satheesh
- S136403212300391X Electric vehicles destination charging: An overview of charging tariffs, business models and coordination strategies
by Yong, Jin Yi & Tan, Wen Shan & Khorasany, Mohsen & Razzaghi, Reza
- S136403212300401X Systematic review of energy theft practices and autonomous detection through artificial intelligence methods
by Stracqualursi, Erika & Rosato, Antonello & Di Lorenzo, Gianfranco & Panella, Massimo & Araneo, Rodolfo
- S136403212300429X A comprehensive review of the vacuum solar still systems
by Mohamed, A.S.A. & Shahdy, Abanob G. & Mohamed, Hany A. & Ahmed, M. Salem
- S136403212300432X Ammonia-fed fuel cells for a locally CO2-free energy supply in the telecommunications industry - A comparative techno-economic analysis
by Wolf, P. & Klingler, M. & Schmidt, M. & Kurze, M.
- S136403212300446X Wave devouring propulsion: An overview of flapping foil propulsion technology
by Xing, Jingru & Yang, Liang
2023, Volume 182, Issue C
- S1364032123001600 Economic complexity of green hydrogen production technologies - a trade data-based analysis of country-specific industrial preconditions
by Müller, Viktor Paul & Eichhammer, Wolfgang
- S1364032123001971 Spatiotemporal influencing factors of energy efficiency in 43 european countries: A spatial econometric analysis
by Quito, Byron & del Río-Rama, María de la Cruz & Álvarez- García, José & Bekun, Festus Victor
- S1364032123002009 Responsive FLEXibility: A smart local energy system
by Couraud, Benoit & Andoni, Merlinda & Robu, Valentin & Norbu, Sonam & Chen, Si & Flynn, David
- S1364032123002010 Biohydrogen production from lignocellulosic feedstock: Abiotic and biotic methods
by Machineni, Lakshmi & Deepanraj, B. & Chew, Kit Wayne & Rao, A. Gangagni
- S1364032123002034 Valorization of hazardous plastic wastes into value-added resources by catalytic pyrolysis-gasification: A review of techno-economic analysis
by Tan, Kai Qi & Ahmad, Mohd Azmier & Oh, Wen Da & Low, Siew Chun
- S1364032123002046 Energy-efficient smart solar system cooling for real-time dynamic weather changes in mild-climate regions
by Novak, Milan & Vohnout, Rudolf & Landkamer, Ladislav & Budik, Ondrej & Eider, Markus & Mukherjee, Amrit
- S1364032123002083 A review of key technologies in relation to large-scale clusters of electric vehicles supporting a new power system
by Wu, Juai & Zhang, Mengying & Xu, Tianheng & Gu, Duan & Xie, Dongliang & Zhang, Tengfei & Hu, Honglin & Zhou, Ting
- S1364032123002101 Probing the effects of hydrogen on the materials used for large-scale transport of hydrogen through multi-scale simulations
by Cheng, Guang & Wang, Xiaoli & Chen, Kaiyuan & Zhang, Yang & Venkatesh, T.A. & Wang, Xiaolin & Li, Zunzhao & Yang, Jing
- S1364032123002137 Energy efficient ventilation and indoor air quality in the context of COVID-19 - A systematic review
by Moghadam, Talie T. & Ochoa Morales, Carlos E. & Lopez Zambrano, Maria J. & Bruton, Ken & O'Sullivan, Dominic T.J.
- S1364032123002150 Finding space for offshore wind to support net zero: A methodology to assess spatial constraints and future scenarios, illustrated by a UK case study
by Putuhena, Hugo & White, David & Gourvenec, Susan & Sturt, Fraser
- S1364032123002162 Predictability and forecast skill of solar irradiance over the contiguous United States
by Liu, Bai & Yang, Dazhi & Mayer, Martin János & Coimbra, Carlos F.M. & Kleissl, Jan & Kay, Merlinde & Wang, Wenting & Bright, Jamie M. & Xia, Xiang’ao & Lv, Xin & Srinivasan, Dipti & Wu, Yan & Beyer, Hans Georg & Yagli, Gokhan Mert & Shen, Yanbo
- S1364032123002174 Strategies to recover and minimize boil-off losses during liquid hydrogen storage
by Morales-Ospino, R. & Celzard, A. & Fierro, V.
- S1364032123002186 Do technical differences lead to a widening gap in China's regional carbon emissions efficiency? Evidence from a combination of LMDI and PDA approach
by Li, Rongrong & Han, Xinyu & Wang, Qiang
- S1364032123002198 Deep learning algorithms for very short term solar irradiance forecasting: A survey
by Ajith, Meenu & Martínez-Ramón, Manel
- S1364032123002204 Restructuring investment to promote a win–win situation for both the economy and the environment in China
by Liu, Li-Jing & Liu, Lan-Cui & Liang, Qiao-Mei
- S1364032123002216 Deep dive into hybrid networks: A comparative study and novel architecture for efficient power prediction
by Khan, Noman & Khan, Samee Ullah & Baik, Sung Wook
- S1364032123002228 Investigating the impact of economic growth on environment degradation in developing economies through STIRPAT model approach
by Xing, Licong & Khan, Yousaf Ali & Arshed, Noman & Iqbal, Mubasher
- S1364032123002241 A systematic review on the acceptance of alternative marine fuels
by Bilgili, Levent
- S1364032123002253 The type of development promoted by Brazilian National Biofuels Policy
by Comineti, Camila da Silva Serra & Pretel, Ariel Fernandes & Schlindwein, Madalena Maria
- S1364032123002265 A health management review of proton exchange membrane fuel cell for electric vehicles: Failure mechanisms, diagnosis techniques and mitigation measures
by Zhang, Caizhi & Zhang, Yuqi & Wang, Lei & Deng, Xiaozhi & Liu, Yang & Zhang, Jiujun
- S1364032123002277 Building integrated photovoltaic/thermal technologies in Middle Eastern and North African countries: Current trends and future perspectives
by Sohani, Ali & Cornaro, Cristina & Shahverdian, Mohammad Hassan & Pierro, Marco & Moser, David & Nižetić, Sandro & Karimi, Nader & Li, Larry K.B. & Doranehgard, Mohammad Hossein
- S1364032123002289 Green hydrogen supply chain risk analysis: A european hard-to-abate sectors perspective
by Azadnia, Amir Hossein & McDaid, Conor & Andwari, Amin Mahmoudzadeh & Hosseini, Seyed Ehsan
- S1364032123002307 High-power-density packed-bed thermal energy storage using form-stable expanded graphite-based phase change composite
by Zeng, Ziya & Zhao, Bingchen & Wang, Ruzhu
- S1364032123002319 Reduction of lighting power consumption through lighting control using the KNX/digital addressable lighting interface protocol in liquefied natural gas carrier accommodation mock-up
by Kim, Jin & Choi, Anseop
- S1364032123002320 Energy security performance evaluation revisited: From the perspective of the energy supply chain
by Wu, Tai-Hsi & Huang, Shi-Wei & Lin, Mei-Chen & Wang, Hsin-Hua
- S1364032123002332 A standardized assessment framework for green roof decarbonization: A review of embodied carbon, carbon sequestration, bioenergy supply, and operational carbon scenarios
by Dong, Xin & He, Bao-Jie
- S1364032123002344 Optimizing methodologies of hybrid renewable energy systems powered reverse osmosis plants
by Batista, Natasha E. & Carvalho, Paulo C.M. & Fernández-Ramírez, Luis M. & Braga, Arthur P.S.
- S1364032123002356 New ventilation design criteria for energy sustainability and indoor air quality in a post Covid-19 scenario
by Buonomano, A. & Forzano, C. & Giuzio, G.F. & Palombo, A.
- S1364032123002368 Model-data-event based community integrated energy system low-carbon economic scheduling
by Xue, Lin & Wang, Jianxue & Zhang, Yao & Yong, Weizhen & Qi, Jie & Li, Haotian
- S1364032123002447 How social interaction shapes habitual and occasional low-carbon consumption behaviors: Evidence from ten cities in China
by Cheng, Xiu & Long, Ruyin & Wu, Fan & Geng, Jichao & Yang, Jiameng
- S1364032123002459 Potentials and benefit assessment of green fuels from residue gas via gas-to-liquid
by Do, Thai Ngan & Hur, Young Gul & Chung, Hegwon & Kim, Jiyong
- S1364032123002502 A comprehensive review of tracer tests in enhanced geothermal systems
by Ren, Yaqian & Kong, Yanlong & Pang, Zhonghe & Wang, Jiyang
- S1364032123002526 A review of reformed methanol-high temperature proton exchange membrane fuel cell systems
by Li, Na & Cui, Xiaoti & Zhu, Jimin & Zhou, Mengfan & Liso, Vincenzo & Cinti, Giovanni & Sahlin, Simon Lennart & Araya, Samuel Simon
- S1364032123002538 A critical review of occupant energy consumption behavior in buildings: How we got here, where we are, and where we are headed
by Xu, Xiaoxiao & Yu, Hao & Sun, Qiuwen & Tam, Vivian W.Y.
- S1364032123002551 Can the equitable roll out of electric vehicle charging infrastructure be achieved?
by Hopkins, Emma & Potoglou, Dimitris & Orford, Scott & Cipcigan, Liana
- S1364032123002563 Optimization of the sustainable production pathways under multiple industries and objectives: A study of China's three energy- and emission-intensive industries
by Wang, Yihan & Zhang, Lanxin & Wen, Zongguo & Chen, Chen & Cao, Xin & Doh Dinga, Christian
- S1364032123002575 Grid-connected battery energy storage system: a review on application and integration
by Zhao, Chunyang & Andersen, Peter Bach & Træholt, Chresten & Hashemi, Seyedmostafa
- S1364032123002599 Can China achieve carbon neutrality without power shortage? A substitutability perspective
by Zhao, Yu & Zhong, Honglin & Kong, Fanbin & Zhang, Ning
- S1364032123002617 The role of clean energy in achieving decarbonization of electricity generation, transportation, and heating sectors by 2050: A meta-analysis review
by Tian, Xuelin & An, Chunjiang & Chen, Zhikun
- S1364032123002629 Energy consumption and carbon emissions forecasting for industrial processes: Status, challenges and perspectives
by Hu, Yusha & Man, Yi
- S1364032123002642 Dynamic operation of water electrolyzers: A review for applications in photovoltaic systems integration
by Martinez Lopez, V.A. & Ziar, H. & Haverkort, J.W. & Zeman, M. & Isabella, O.
- S1364032123002654 Insights about fungus-microalgae symbiotic system in microalgae harvesting and wastewater treatment: A review
by Wang, Junjun & Tian, Qinghua & Zeng, Weimin & Qiu, Guanzhou & Shen, Li
- S1364032123002666 The identification and classification of energy waste for efficient energy supervision in manufacturing factories
by Geng, D. & Evans, S. & Kishita, Y.
- S1364032123002678 Thermal heat transfer and energy modeling through incorporation of phase change materials (PCMs) into polyurethane foam
by Nandy, Aditi & Houl, Yassine & Zhao, Weihuan & D'Souza, Nandika Anne
- S1364032123002691 Carbon dioxide reduction from green roofs: A comprehensive review of processes, factors, and quantitative methods
by Tan, Taotao & Kong, Fanhua & Yin, Haiwei & Cook, Lauren M. & Middel, Ariane & Yang, Shaoqi
- S1364032123002708 Bio-lubricants from vegetable oils: Characterization, modifications, applications and challenges – Review
by Hamnas, Amina & Unnikrishnan, G.
- S1364032123002745 Green synthesis of MeOH derivatives through in situ catalytic transformations of captured CO2 in a membrane integrated photo-microreactor system: A state-of-art review for carbon capture and utilization
by Chakrabortty, Sankha & Kumar, Ramesh & Nayak, Jayato & Jeon, Byong-Hun & Dargar, Shashi Kant & Tripathy, Suraj K. & Pal, Parimal & Ha, Geon-Soo & Kim, Kwang Ho & Jasiński, Michał
- S1364032123002782 Emerging phase change materials with improved thermal efficiency for a clean and sustainable environment: An approach towards net zero
by Dubey, Abhayjeet kumar & Sun, Jingyi & Choudhary, Tushar & Dash, Madhusmita & Rakshit, Dibakar & Ansari, M Zahid & Ramakrishna, Seeram & Liu, Yong & Nanda, Himansu Sekhar
- S1364032123002800 Recent advancements and developments employing 2D-materials in enhancing the performance of electrochemical supercapacitors: A review
by Philip, Abin & Ruban Kumar, A.
- S1364032123002824 Flexibility of grid interactive water heaters: The situation in the US
by Di Silvestre, M.L. & Riva Sanseverino, E. & Telaretti, E. & Zizzo, G.
- S1364032123002873 The techno-economic potential of large-scale hydrogen storage in Germany for a climate-neutral energy system
by Kondziella, Hendrik & Specht, Karl & Lerch, Philipp & Scheller, Fabian & Bruckner, Thomas
- S136403212300206X The role of carbon pricing in achieving energy transition in the Post-COP26 era: Evidence from China's industrial energy conservation
by Tan, Xiujie & Wang, Banban & Wei, Jie & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad
- S136403212300223X A novel finding on tribological, emission, and vibration performances of diesel engines linking to graphene-attapulgite lubricants additives under hot engine tests
by Rao, Xiang & Sheng, Chenxing & Guo, Zhiwei & Dai, Leyang & Yuan, Chengqing
- S136403212300237X Process simulation and economic evaluation of a biomass oxygen fuel circulating fluidized bed combustor with an indirect supercritical carbon dioxide cycle
by Ling, Jester Lih Jie & Oh, Seung Seok & Park, Hyun Jun & Lee, See Hoon
- S136403212300254X A comprehensive review of the production methods and effect of parameters for glycerol-free biodiesel production
by Wong, Wan-Ying & Lim, Steven & Pang, Yean-Ling & Shuit, Siew-Hoong & Lam, Man-Kee & Tan, Inn-Shi & Chen, Wei-Hsin
- S136403212300268X State-of-the-art research of performance-driven architectural design for low-carbon urban underground space: Systematic review and proposed design strategies
by Zhou, Kai & Leng, Jia-Wei
- S136403212300271X Applications of nanotechnology in biodiesel combustion and post-combustion stages
by Hosseinzadeh-Bandbafha, Homa & Kazemi Shariat Panahi, Hamed & Dehhaghi, Mona & Orooji, Yasin & Shahbeik, Hossein & Mahian, Omid & Karimi-Maleh, Hassan & Kalam, Md Abul & Salehi Jouzani, Gholamreza & Mei, Changtong & Nizami, Abdul-Sattar & Guillemin, Gilles G. & Gupta, Vijai Kumar & Lam, Su Shiung & Yang, Yadong & Peng, Wanxi & Pan, Junting & Kim, Ki-Hyun & Aghbashlo, Mortaza & Tabatabaei, Meisam
2023, Volume 181, Issue C
- S1364032123001004 Supply costs, energy use, and GHG emissions of biomass from marginal lands in Brittany, France
by Djomo, Sylvestre Njakou & Staritsky, Igor & Elbersen, Berien & Annevelink, Bert (E.) & Gabrielle, Benoit
- S1364032123001636 UMC-based models: An integrating UMC performance analysis and numerical methods
by Hassan, Asmaa M.
- S1364032123001648 An approach for sizing a PV–battery–electrolyzer–fuel cell energy system: A case study at a field lab
by Li, Na & Lukszo, Zofia & Schmitz, John
- S1364032123001715 Does the energy efficiency of buildings bring price premiums? Evidence from urban micro-level energy data
by Zhang, Bin & Zhang, Yingnan & Li, Jia & Song, Yanwu & Wang, Zhaohua
- S1364032123001727 A systematic review of building energy sufficiency towards energy and climate targets
by Hu, Shan & Zhou, Xin & Yan, Da & Guo, Fei & Hong, Tianzhen & Jiang, Yi
- S1364032123001739 Recent trends in photovoltaic technologies for sustainable transportation in passenger vehicles – A review
by Pochont, Nitin Ralph & Sekhar Y, Raja
- S1364032123001740 A data-driven energy performance gap prediction model using machine learning
by Yılmaz, Derya & Tanyer, Ali Murat & Toker, İrem Dikmen
- S1364032123001752 Impacts of photovoltaic and energy storage system adoption on public transport: A simulation-based optimization approach
by Liu, X. & Liu, X.C. & Xie, C. & Ma, X.
- S1364032123001764 Renewable energy transition in global carbon mitigation: Does the use of metallic minerals matter?
by Wang, Jianda & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Dong, Kangyin & Dong, Xiucheng
- S1364032123001776 Role of mineral resources trade in renewable energy development
by Chang, Lei & Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Mohsin, Muhammad
- S1364032123001788 Towards a net-zero greenhouse gas emission egg industry: A review of relevant mitigation technologies and strategies, current emission reduction potential, and future research needs
by Grassauer, F. & Arulnathan, V. & Pelletier, N.
- S1364032123001806 Control technologies of wastewater treatment plants: The state-of-the-art, current challenges, and future directions
by Faisal, M. & Muttaqi, Kashem M. & Sutanto, Danny & Al-Shetwi, Ali Q. & Ker, Pin Jern & Hannan, M.A.
- S1364032123001818 Is biomass energy really sustainable in the United States?
by Mutascu, Mihai
- S1364032123001831 Review of infiltration and airflow models in building energy simulations for providing guidelines to building energy modelers
by Choi, Kwangwon & Park, Semi & Joe, Jaewan & Kim, Seon-In & Jo, Jae-Hun & Kim, Eui-Jong & Cho, Young-Hum
- S1364032123001934 Catalytic and electrocatalytic conversion of glucose into value-added chemicals
by Lee, Jechan & Jung, Sungyup & Kim, Yong Tae & Kim, Hyung Ju & Kim, Ki-Hyun
- S1364032123001983 Multi-criteria optimisation of fermentative and solar-driven electrolytic hydrogen and electricity supply-demand network with hybrid storage system
by Goh, Qi Hao & Wan, Yoke Kin & Ho, Yong Kuen & Tan, Jully & Chew, Irene Mei Leng
- S1364032123001995 Sustainable CO2 capture via adsorption by chitosan-based functional biomaterial: A review on recent advances, challenges, and future directions
by Foong, S.Y. & Chan, Y.H. & Yiin, C.L. & Lock, S.S.M. & Loy, A.C.M. & Lim, J.Y. & Yek, P.N.Y. & Wan Mahari, W.A. & Liew, R.K. & Peng, W. & Tabatabaei, M. & Aghbashlo, M. & Lam, S.S.
- S1364032123002022 Emerging nanotechnology in renewable biogas production from biowastes: Impact and optimization strategies – A review
by Manikandan, Sivasubramanian & Krishnan, Radhakrishnan Yedhu & Vickram, Sundaram & Subbaiya, Ramasamy & Kim, Woong & Govarthanan, Muthusamy & Karmegam, Natchimuthu
- S1364032123002058 Dissimilar dimensional materials based tailored heterostructures for photocatalytic hydrogen production
by Malik, Ritu & Tomer, Vijay K. & Sain, Mohini & Chen, Zhongwei
- S1364032123002095 Reverse engineering of stakeholder preferences – A multi-criteria assessment of the German passenger car sector
by Rhoden, Imke & Ball, Christopher Stephen & Grajewski, Matthias & Vögele, Stefan & Kuckshinrichs, Wilhelm
- S1364032123002113 CoN/MoC embedded in nitrogen-doped multi-channel carbon nanofibers as an efficient acidic and alkaline hydrogen evolution reaction electrocatalysts
by Wang, Lili & He, Wurigamula & Yin, Duanduan & Zhang, Helin & Liu, Dongyan & Yang, Ying & Yu, Wensheng & Dong, Xiangting
- S1364032123002125 Smart window technology and its potential for net-zero buildings: A review
by Mustafa, Muhammad Norhaffis & Mohd Abdah, Muhammad Amirul Aizat & Numan, Arshid & Moreno-Rangel, Alejandro & Radwan, Amr & Khalid, Mohammad
- S1364032123002149 Microfluidic-based chemical absorption technology for CO2 capture: Mass transfer dynamics, operating factors and performance intensification
by Cheng, Hao & Fan, Yilin & Tarlet, Dominique & Luo, Lingai & Fan, Zhiwei
- S136403212300179X A review of methane pyrolysis technologies for hydrogen production
by Patlolla, Shashank Reddy & Katsu, Kyle & Sharafian, Amir & Wei, Kevin & Herrera, Omar E. & Mérida, Walter
- S136403212300182X Grid parity analysis of photovoltaic systems considering feed-in tariff and renewable energy certificate schemes in Hong Kong
by Zhang, Ruixiaoxiao & Lee, Minhyun & Huang, Lijie
- S136403212300196X A critical analysis of the uncertainty in the production estimation of wind parks in complex terrains
by Melani, Pier Francesco & Di Pietro, Federica & Motta, Maurizio & Giusti, Marco & Bianchini, Alessandro
2023, Volume 180, Issue C
- S1364032123001223 Small steps towards energy poverty mitigation: Life cycle assessment and economic feasibility analysis of a photovoltaic and battery system in a Brazilian indigenous community
by Costa, Vinicius B.F. & Capaz, Rafael S. & Bonatto, Benedito D.
- S1364032123001351 Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) derived microporous carbons prepared via hydrothermal dechlorination and potassium hydroxide activation for efficient CO2 capture
by Yang, Fangming & Liu, Xin & Li, Mengbin & Uguna, Clement & Wang, Wenlong & Sun, Chenggong
- S1364032123001478 Decarbonizing the cement and concrete industry: A systematic review of socio-technical systems, technological innovations, and policy options
by Griffiths, Steve & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Furszyfer Del Rio, Dylan D. & Foley, Aoife M. & Bazilian, Morgan D. & Kim, Jinsoo & Uratani, Joao M.
- S1364032123001508 A systematic literature review on under-frequency load shedding protection using clustering methods
by Skrjanc, T. & Mihalic, R. & Rudez, U.
- S1364032123001533 A comprehensive review on wind turbine emulators
by Maheshwari, Zeel & Kengne, Kamgang & Bhat, Omkar
- S1364032123001545 Smart wireless power transfer — opportunities and challenges
by Liu, Wei & Chau, K.T. & Tian, Xiaoyang & Wang, Hui & Hua, Zhichao
- S1364032123001557 Peak shaving control in OWC wave energy converters: From concept to implementation in the Mutriku wave power plant
by Carrelhas, A.A.D. & Gato, L.M.C. & Henriques, J.C.C.
- S1364032123001569 Passive nearly zero energy retrofits of rammed earth rural residential buildings based on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness analysis
by Jiang, Wei & Jin, Yang & Liu, Gongliang & Li, Qing & Li, Dong
- S1364032123001582 Environmental impacts and techno-economic assessments of biobased products: A review
by Mousavi-Avval, Seyed Hashem & Sahoo, Kamalakanta & Nepal, Prakash & Runge, Troy & Bergman, Richard
- S1364032123001594 Co-valorization of crude glycerol and low-cost substrates via oleaginous yeasts to micro-biodiesel: Status and outlook
by Zhao, Man & Wang, Yanan & Zhou, Wenting & Zhou, Wei & Gong, Zhiwei
- S1364032123001612 A review of high-solid anaerobic digestion (HSAD): From transport phenomena to process design
by Li, Wangliang & Gupta, Rohit & Zhang, Zhikai & Cao, Lixia & Li, Yanqing & Show, Pau Loke & Gupta, Vijai Kumar & Kumar, Sunil & Lin, Kun-Yi Andrew & Varjani, Sunita & Connelly, Stephanie & You, Siming
- S1364032123001624 Green roofs as a nature-based solution for improving urban sustainability: Progress and perspectives
by Mihalakakou, Giouli & Souliotis, Manolis & Papadaki, Maria & Menounou, Penelope & Dimopoulos, Panayotis & Kolokotsa, Dionysia & Paravantis, John A. & Tsangrassoulis, Aris & Panaras, Giorgos & Giannakopoulos, Evangelos & Papaefthimiou, Spiros
2023, Volume 179, Issue C