Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2017, Volume 69, Issue C
- 1-8 Broadening the urban sustainable energy diapason through energy recovery from waste: A feasibility study for the capital of Serbia
by Nikolic, Ana & Mikic, Miljan & Naunovic, Zorana
- 9-18 Review of Flywheel Energy Storage Systems structures and applications in power systems and microgrids
by Arani, A.A. Khodadoost & Karami, H. & Gharehpetian, G.B. & Hejazi, M.S.A.
- 19-32 Influence of internal thermal mass on the indoor thermal dynamics and integration of phase change materials in furniture for building energy storage: A review
by Johra, Hicham & Heiselberg, Per
- 33-49 Techno-economic analysis and optimization of solar and wind energy systems for power generation and hydrogen production in Saudi Arabia
by Al-Sharafi, Abdullah & Sahin, Ahmet Z. & Ayar, Tahir & Yilbas, Bekir S.
- 50-58 Review of the state-of-the-art of biogas combustion mechanisms and applications in internal combustion engines
by Qian, Yong & Sun, Shuzhou & Ju, Dehao & Shan, Xinxing & Lu, Xingcai
- 59-64 Feasibility, health and economic impact of generating biogas from human excreta for the state of Tamil Nadu, India
by Muralidharan, Arunaachalam
- 65-79 Review on the management of RCCI engines
by Li, Jing & Yang, Wenming & Zhou, Dezhi
- 80-97 Application of straight vegetable oil from triglyceride based biomass to IC engines – A review
by No, Soo-Young
- 98-111 Accelerated energy capacity measurement of lithium-ion cells to support future circular economy strategies for electric vehicles
by Groenewald, Jakobus & Grandjean, Thomas & Marco, James
- 112-122 Stochastic characterization of electricity energy markets including plug-in electric vehicles
by Khodakarami, Alireza & Farahani, Hassan Feshki & Aghaei, Jamshid
- 123-128 Techniques used to synchronize multi-phase AC-DC converters for energy harvesting applications, a review
by Tapia-Hernandez, Alejandro & Ponce-Silva, Mario & Olivares-Peregrino, Victor H.
- 129-143 Resources, configurations, and soft computing techniques for power management and control of PV/wind hybrid system
by V, Indragandhi. & V, Subramaniyaswamy. & R, Logesh
- 144-155 Inertia response and frequency control techniques for renewable energy sources: A review
by Dreidy, Mohammad & Mokhlis, H. & Mekhilef, Saad
- 156-167 National energy scenario of Pakistan – Current status, future alternatives, and institutional infrastructure: An overview
by Rafique, M. Mujahid & Rehman, S.
- 168-176 Intensification of municipal solid waste disposal in China
by Hong, Jinglan & Chen, Yilu & Wang, Meng & Ye, Liping & Qi, Congcong & Yuan, Haoran & Zheng, Tao & Li, Xiangzhi
- 177-187 Short-term electric energy production forecasting at wind power plants in pareto-optimality context
by Wasilewski, J. & Baczynski, D.
- 188-196 Sensitivity and reliability models of a PV system connected to grid
by Gupta, Nikita & Garg, Rachana & Kumar, Parmod
- 197-206 Market dynamics, innovation, and transition in China's solar photovoltaic (PV) industry: A critical review
by Zou, Hongyang & Du, Huibin & Ren, Jingzheng & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Zhang, Yongjie & Mao, Guozhu
- 207-217 Forecasting new and renewable energy supply through a bottom-up approach: The case of South Korea
by Lee, Chul-Yong & Huh, Sung-Yoon
- 232-238 CO2 emissions reduction in road transport sector in Tunisia
by Talbi, Besma
- 239-247 India's on-grid solar power development: Historical transitions, present status and future driving forces
by Moallemi, Enayat A. & Aye, Lu & Webb, John M. & de Haan, Fjalar J. & George, Biju A.
- 248-262 Power flow analysis in islanded Micro-Grids via modeling different operational modes of DGs: A review and a new approach
by Moradi, Mohammad H. & Foroutan, Vahid Bahrami & Abedini, Mohammad
- 263-274 A review of vanadium electrolytes for vanadium redox flow batteries
by Choi, Chanyong & Kim, Soohyun & Kim, Riyul & Choi, Yunsuk & Kim, Soowhan & Jung, Ho-young & Yang, Jung Hoon & Kim, Hee-Tak
- 275-291 Renewable and non-renewable energy-growth-emissions linkages: Review of emerging trends with policy implications
by Adewuyi, Adeolu O. & Awodumi, Olabanji B.
- 292-312 Power to Gas projects review: Lab, pilot and demo plants for storing renewable energy and CO2
by Bailera, Manuel & Lisbona, Pilar & Romeo, Luis M. & Espatolero, Sergio
- 313-323 The SWOT model's utility in evaluating energy technology: Illustrative application of a modified version to assess the sawdust cookstove's sustainability in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Njoh, Ambe J.
- 324-340 Progress in performance analysis of ethanol-gasoline blends on SI engine
by Thakur, Amit Kumar & Kaviti, Ajay Kumar & Mehra, Roopesh & Mer, K.K.S.
- 341-349 Intention of agricultural professionals toward biofuels in Iran: Implications for energy security, society, and policy
by Bakhtiyari, Ziba & Yazdanpanah, Masoud & Forouzani, Masoumeh & Kazemi, Navab
- 350-359 Key challenges and requirements for sustainable and industrialized biorefinery supply chain design and management: A bibliographic analysis
by Espinoza Pérez, Andrea Teresa & Camargo, Mauricio & Narváez Rincón, Paulo César & Alfaro Marchant, Miguel
- 360-368 Renewable energy investment and job creation; a cross-sectoral assessment for the Czech Republic with reference to EU benchmarks
by Dvořák, Petr & Martinát, Stanislav & der Horst, Dan Van & Frantál, Bohumil & Turečková, Kamila
- 369-386 Artificial intelligence-based maximum power point tracking controllers for Photovoltaic systems: Comparative study
by Kermadi, Mostefa & Berkouk, El Madjid
- 387-400 A critical review on artificial roughness provided in rectangular solar air heater duct
by Alam, Tabish & Kim, Man-Hoe
- 401-414 The recent progress and future of oxygen reduction reaction catalysis: A review
by Stacy, John & Regmi, Yagya N. & Leonard, Brian & Fan, Maohong
- 415-428 Potential of nanorefrigerant and nanolubricant on energy saving in refrigeration system – A review
by Azmi, W.H. & Sharif, M.Z. & Yusof, T.M. & Mamat, Rizalman & Redhwan, A.A.M.
- 429-434 Spectral irradiance effects on the outdoor performance of photovoltaic modules
by Eke, R. & Betts, T.R. & Gottschalg, R.,
- 435-441 Tidal power technology review with potential applications in Gulf Stream
by Sleiti, Ahmad K.
- 442-460 Parametric study of passive design strategies for high-rise residential buildings in hot and humid climates: miscellaneous impact factors
by Chen, Xi & Yang, Hongxing & Wang, Yuanhao
- 461-471 Comprehensive evaluation index system for wind power utilization levels in wind farms in China
by Shi, Rui-jing & Fan, Xiao-chao & He, Ying
- 472-487 Solar updraft power plant system: A brief review and a case study on a new system with radial partition walls in its collector
by Ming, Tingzhen & Wu, Yongjia & de_Richter, Renaud K. & Liu, Wei & Sherif, S.A.
- 488-492 Energy, exergy, environmental, enviroeconomic, exergoenvironmental (EXEN) and exergoenviroeconomic (EXENEC) analyses of solar collectors
by Caliskan, Hakan
- 493-502 Data analytics and computational methods for anti-islanding of renewable energy based Distributed Generators in power grids
by Vyas, Shashank & Kumar, Rajesh & Kavasseri, Rajesh
- 503-513 A review of liquefied natural gas refueling station designs
by Sharafian, Amir & Talebian, Hoda & Blomerus, Paul & Herrera, Omar & Mérida, Walter
- 514-526 Can cloud computing be labeled as “green”? Insights under an environmental accounting perspective
by Di Salvo, André L.A. & Agostinho, Feni & Almeida, Cecília M.V.B. & Giannetti, Biagio F.
- 527-534 Intercourse across economic growth, trade and renewable energy consumption in developing and developed countries
by Amri, Fethi
- 535-550 A review of regenerative heat exchange methods for various cooling technologies
by Qian, Suxin & Yu, Jianlin & Yan, Gang
- 551-558 Are there Environmental Kuznets Curves for US state-level CO2 emissions?
by Apergis, Nicholas & Christou, Christina & Gupta, Rangan
- 559-577 Overview of pretreatment strategies for enhancing sewage sludge disintegration and subsequent anaerobic digestion: Current advances, full-scale application and future perspectives
by Zhen, Guangyin & Lu, Xueqin & Kato, Hiroyuki & Zhao, Youcai & Li, Yu-You
- 578-595 Cyanobacterial factories for the production of green energy and value-added products: An integrated approach for economic viability
by Rajneesh, & Singh, Shailendra P. & Pathak, Jainendra & Sinha, Rajeshwer P.
- 596-609 A review of multi criteria decision making (MCDM) towards sustainable renewable energy development
by Kumar, Abhishek & Sah, Bikash & Singh, Arvind R. & Deng, Yan & He, Xiangning & Kumar, Praveen & Bansal, R.C.
- 610-619 Operation of hydro power plants-a review
by Singh, Vineet Kumar & Singal, S.K.
- 620-641 A comprehensive review on biomass and solar energy for sustainable energy generation in Nigeria
by Giwa, Adewale & Alabi, Adetunji & Yusuf, Ahmed & Olukan, Tuza
- 642-651 Review on the characteristics of butanol, its production and use as fuel in internal combustion engines
by Trindade, Wagner Roberto da Silva & Santos, Rogério Gonçalves dos
- 652-663 Nano energy system model and nanoscale effect of graphene battery in renewable energy electric vehicle
by Li, Yong & Yang, Jie & Song, Jian
- 664-672 Non-radial metafrontier approach to identify carbon emission performance and intensity
by Wang, Qunwei & Chiu, Yung-Ho & Chiu, Ching-Ren
- 673-684 A survey of methods for the evaluation of reflective solar concentrator optics
by Arancibia-Bulnes, Camilo A. & Peña-Cruz, Manuel I. & Mutuberría, Amaia & Díaz-Uribe, Rufino & Sánchez-González, Marcelino
- 685-691 Review of CO2 price in Europe using feed-in tariff rates
by Bakhtyar, B. & Fudholi, A. & Hassan, Kabir & Azam, M. & Lim, C.H. & Chan, N.W. & Sopian, K.
- 692-704 Modeling and forecasting the volatility of carbon dioxide emission allowance prices: A review and comparison of modern volatility models
by Segnon, Mawuli & Lux, Thomas & Gupta, Rangan
- 705-718 Natural dyes for dye sensitized solar cell: A review
by Richhariya, Geetam & Kumar, Anil & Tekasakul, Perapong & Gupta, Bhupendra
- 719-734 Sustainability constraints in determining European bioenergy potential: A review of existing studies and steps forward
by Kluts, Ingeborg & Wicke, Birka & Leemans, Rik & Faaij, André
- 735-749 Energy overview for globalized world economy: Source, supply chain and sink
by Chen, G.Q. & Wu, X.F.
- 750-758 An extensive review on different design and climatic parameters to increase distillate output of solar still
by Panchal, Hitesh N. & Patel, Sanjay
- 759-770 Direct use of waste vegetable oil in internal combustion engines
by Capuano, D. & Costa, M. & Di Fraia, S. & Massarotti, N. & Vanoli, L.
- 771-789 Review of energy storage systems for electric vehicle applications: Issues and challenges
by Hannan, M.A. & Hoque, M.M. & Mohamed, A. & Ayob, A.
- 790-803 Generation expansion planning optimisation with renewable energy integration: A review
by Oree, Vishwamitra & Sayed Hassen, Sayed Z. & Fleming, Peter J.
- 804-811 Preference heterogeneity in energy discrete choice experiments: A review on methods for model selection
by Sagebiel, Julian
- 812-821 Greenhouse gas emissions from road transportation in Saudi Arabia - a challenging frontier
by Rahman, Syed Masiur & Khondaker, A.N. & Hasan, Md. Arif & Reza, Imran
- 822-832 Modeling household energy expenditure in the United States
by Salari, Mahmoud & Javid, Roxana J.
- 833-842 Assessment of diesel engine performance when fueled with biodiesel from algae and microalgae: An overview
by Piloto-Rodríguez, Ramón & Sánchez-Borroto, Yisel & Melo-Espinosa, Eliezer Ahmed & Verhelst, Sebastian
- 843-853 ICT entertainment appliances’ impact on domestic electricity consumption
by Pothitou, Mary & Hanna, Richard F. & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J.
- 854-861 Evaluation of experimental JUST thermoelectric stove for electricity – Deprived regions
by Najjar, Yousef S.H. & Kseibi, Musaab
- 862-870 Graphene in electrocatalyst and proton conductiong membrane in fuel cell applications: An overview
by Shaari, N. & Kamarudin, S.K.
- 871-891 An overview of Demand Response: Key-elements and international experience
by Paterakis, Nikolaos G. & Erdinç, Ozan & Catalão, João P.S.
- 892-901 Energy consumption and Sustainable Economic Welfare in G7 countries; A comparison with the conventional nexus
by Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Tugcu, Can Tansel
- 902-911 A pressure-based method for monitoring leaks in a pipe distribution system: A Review
by Abdulshaheed, A. & Mustapha, F. & Ghavamian, A.
- 912-932 The development history and prospects of biomass-based insulation materials for buildings
by Liu, LiFang & Li, HongQiang & Lazzaretto, Andrea & Manente, Giovanni & Tong, ChunYi & Liu, QiBin & Li, NianPing
- 933-947 The challenge of measuring biofuel sustainability: A stakeholder-driven approach applied to the French case
by Baudry, Gino & Delrue, Florian & Legrand, Jack & Pruvost, Jérémy & Vallée, Thomas
- 948-960 Cost dynamics in the deployment of photovoltaics: Insights from the German market for building-sited systems
by Strupeit, Lars & Neij, Lena
- 961-1017 Towards adopting passive heat dissipation approaches for temperature regulation of PV module as a sustainable solution
by Elbreki, A.M. & Alghoul, M.A. & Sopian, K. & Hussein, T.
- 1018-1028 Spatial correlation model of economy-energy-pollution interactions: The role of river water as a link between production sites and urban areas
by Liu, Gengyuan & Yang, Zhifeng & Tang, Yuchen & Ulgiati, Sergio
- 1029-1044 Risk management for rural energy industry of Sichuan Province in China
by Liu, Xuan & Hu, Ye & Xiao, Yan
- 1045-1054 A GIS-based assessment of Tibet's potential for pumped hydropower energy storage
by Lu, Xu & Wang, Siheng
- 1055-1063 Numerical simulation of a PCM packed bed system: A review
by de Gracia, Alvaro & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 1064-1076 Building energy efficiency: A research branch made of paradoxes
by Copiello, Sergio
- 1085-1099 Improvisations in structural features of microbial electrolytic cell and process parameters of electrohydrogenesis for efficient biohydrogen production: a review
by Parkhey, Piyush & Gupta, Pratima
- 1100-1112 Biofuel production from citrus wastes: A feasibility study in Iran
by Taghizadeh-Alisaraei, Ahmad & Hosseini, Seyyed Hasan & Ghobadian, Barat & Motevali, Ali
- 1113-1128 On a hybrid MPPT control scheme to improve energy harvesting performance of traditional two-stage inverters used in photovoltaic systems
by Jiang, Joe-Air & Su, Yu-Li & Kuo, Kun-Chang & Wang, Chien-Hao & Liao, Min-Sheng & Wang, Jen-Cheng & Huang, Chen-Kang & Chou, Cheng-Ying & Lee, Chien-Hsing & Shieh, Jyh-Cherng
- 1129-1146 Literature survey on the relationships between energy, environment and economic growth
by Tiba, Sofien & Omri, Anis
- 1147-1169 Socio-environmental sustainability in traditional courtyard houses of Iran and China
by Soflaei, Farzaneh & Shokouhian, Mehdi & Zhu, Wenyi
- 1170-1181 Opportunities, barriers and issues with renewable energy development – A discussion
by Sen, Souvik & Ganguly, Sourav
- 1182-1198 A review on the large tilting pad thrust bearings in the hydropower units
by Liming, Zhai & Yongyao, Luo & Zhengwei, Wang & Xin, Liu & Yexiang, Xiao
- 1199-1217 Comparison of numerical methods and metaheuristic optimization algorithms for estimating parameters for wind energy potential assessment in low wind regions
by Jiang, Haiyan & Wang, Jianzhou & Wu, Jie & Geng, Wei
- 1218-1231 Solar parabolic trough collectors: A review on heat transfer augmentation techniques
by Sandeep, H.M. & Arunachala, U.C.
- 1232-1242 Using fusel oil as a blend in gasoline to improve SI engine efficiencies: A comprehensive review
by Awad, Omar I. & Ali, Obed M. & Mamat, Rizalman & Abdullah, A.A. & Najafi, G. & Kamarulzaman, M.K. & Yusri, I.M. & Noor, M.M.
- 1243-1257 Integrated photovoltaic-grid dc fast charging system for electric vehicle: A review of the architecture and control
by Ashique, Ratil H. & Salam, Zainal & Bin Abdul Aziz, Mohd Junaidi & Bhatti, Abdul Rauf
- 1258-1270 Probabilistic small signal stability analysis with large scale integration of wind power considering dependence
by Xu, Jin & Kanyingi, Peter Kairu & Wang, Keyou & Li, Guojie & Han, Bei & Jiang, Xiuchen
- 1271-1280 Solar photovoltaic power plants in five top oil-producing countries in Middle East: A case study in Iran
by Edalati, Saeed & Ameri, Mehran & Iranmanesh, Masoud & Sadeghi, Zeinolabedin
- 1281-1285 Evaluation of Solar Home System (SHS) implementation in Harirampur subdistrict
by Islam, Raihanul & Nazrul Islam, Md. & Nazrul Islam, M.
- 1286-1302 A critical review on probabilistic load flow studies in uncertainty constrained power systems with photovoltaic generation and a new approach
by Prusty, B Rajanarayan & Jena, Debashisha
- 1303-1311 Symbiotic technology-based potential for energy saving: A case study in China's iron and steel industrial parks
by Wen, Zongguo & Xu, Jinjing & Lee, Jason C.K. & Ren, Cuiping
- 1312-1323 The potential for carbon abatement in Taiwan’s steel industry and an analysis of carbon abatement trends
by Hsu, Chung-Chun & Lo, Shang-Lien
- 1324-1330 Nanoparticles suspended in ethylene glycol thermal properties and applications: An overview
by Hussein, A.M. & Kadirgama, K. & Noor, M.M.
2017, Volume 68, Issue P2
- 840-851 Sustainable non-automotive vehicles: The simulation challenges
by Briggs, Ian & Murtagh, Martin & Kee, Robert & McCulloug, Geoffrey & Douglas, Roy
- 852-868 Renewable energy from biogas with reduced carbon dioxide footprint: Implications of applying different plant configurations and operating pressures
by Budzianowski, Wojciech M. & Postawa, Karol
- 869-875 Feed control of anaerobic digestion processes for renewable energy production: A review
by Gaida, Daniel & Wolf, Christian & Bongards, Michael
- 876-887 A review of the sustainability of algal-based biorefineries: Towards an integrated assessment framework
by Thomassen, Gwenny & Van Dael, Miet & Lemmens, Bert & Van Passel, Steven
- 888-898 A systematic review of environmental and economic impacts of smart grids
by Moretti, M. & Djomo, S. Njakou & Azadi, H. & May, K. & De Vos, K. & Van Passel, S. & Witters, N.
- 899-911 A state-of-the-art review and feasibility analysis of high altitude wind power in Northern Ireland
by Lunney, E. & Ban, M. & Duic, N. & Foley, A.
- 912-919 Renewable energy combined with sustainable drainage: Ground source heat and pervious paving
by Charlesworth, S.M. & Faraj-Llyod, A.S. & Coupe, S.J.
- 920-933 Building-integrated trigeneration system: Energy, environmental and economic dynamic performance assessment for Italian residential applications
by Sibilio, Sergio & Rosato, Antonio & Ciampi, Giovanni & Scorpio, Michelangelo & Akisawa, Atsushi
- 934-952 Scientific achievements and regulation of shallow geothermal systems in six European countries – A review
by Somogyi, Viola & Sebestyén, Viktor & Nagy, Georgina
- 953-963 Building Information Modelling for analysis of energy efficient industrial buildings – A case study
by Gourlis, Georgios & Kovacic, Iva
- 964-985 Total Site Heat Integration planning and design for industrial, urban and renewable systems
by Liew, Peng Yen & Theo, Wai Lip & Wan Alwi, Sharifah Rafidah & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Abdul Manan, Zainuddin & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír & Varbanov, Petar Sabev
- 986-996 Optimization solar site selection by fuzzy logic model and weighted linear combination method in arid and semi-arid region: A case study Isfahan-IRAN
by Zoghi, Mahmood & Houshang Ehsani, Amir & Sadat, Mahdis & javad Amiri, Mohammad & Karimi, Sepideh
- 997-1007 Prospects for the Brazilian electricity sector in the 2030s: Scenarios and guidelines for its transformation
by Dantas, Guilherme de A. & de Castro, Nivalde J. & Brandão, Roberto & Rosental, Rubens & Lafranque, Alexandre
- 1008-1019 Electricity costs in irrigated agriculture: A case study for an irrigation scheme in Spain
by Langarita, Raquel & Sánchez Chóliz, Julio & Sarasa, Cristina & Duarte, Rosa & Jiménez, Sofía
- 1020-1032 Energy security measurement – A sustainable approach
by Radovanović, Mirjana & Filipović, Sanja & Pavlović, Dejan
- 1033-1050 Driving forces for aggregate energy consumption: A cross-country approach
by Lima, Fátima & Nunes, Manuel Lopes & Cunha, Jorge & Lucena, André F.P.
- 1051-1062 Carbon sequestration potential via energy harvesting from agricultural biomass residues in Mekong River basin, Southeast Asia
by Ko, Chun-Han & Chaiprapat, Sumate & Kim, Lee-Hyung & Hadi, Pejman & Hsu, Shu-Chien & Leu, Shao-Yuan
- 1063-1075 Sustainable mobility for campsites: The case of Macchia Lucchese
by Del Moretto, Deny & Colla, Valentina & Branca, Teresa Annunziata
- 1076-1087 Renewable hydropower generation as a co-benefit of balanced urban water portfolio management and flood risk mitigation
by Sahin, Oz & Stewart, Rodney A. & Giurco, Damien & Porter, Michael G.
- 1088-1096 The impact of energy policies in scenarios on GHG emission reduction in passenger car mobility in the EU-15
by Ajanovic, Amela & Haas, Reinhard
- 1097-1105 The potential for energy efficiency in the EU Member States – A comparison of studies
by Knoop, Katharina & Lechtenböhmer, Stefan
- 1106-1111 Strategic competences for concrete action towards sustainability: An oxymoron? Engineering education for a sustainable future
by Mulder, Karel F.
- 1115-1129 Technological assessment of different solar-biomass systems for hybrid power generation in Europe
by Hussain, C.M. Iftekhar & Norton, Brian & Duffy, Aidan
- 1130-1143 Energy saving in UK FE colleges: The relative importance of the socio-economic groups and environmental attitudes of employees
by Al-Shemmeri, Tarik & Naylor, Lucy
- 1144-1156 Prediction of the gas emission from porous media with the concern of energy and environment
by Makky, Ahmed Al & Alaswad, A. & Gibson, Desmond. & Olabi, A.G.
- 1157-1173 Renewable energy scenario and environmental aspects of soil emission measurements
by Makky, Ahmed Al & Alaswad, A & Gibson, Desmond & Olabi, A.G
- 1174-1182 Aqueous batteries as grid scale energy storage solutions
by Posada, Jorge Omar Gil & Rennie, Anthony J.R. & Villar, Sofia Perez & Martins, Vitor L. & Marinaccio, Jordan & Barnes, Alistair & Glover, Carol F. & Worsley, David A. & Hall, Peter J.
- 1183-1192 Trends of European research and development in district heating technologies
by Sayegh, M.A. & Danielewicz, J. & Nannou, T. & Miniewicz, M. & Jadwiszczak, P. & Piekarska, K. & Jouhara, H.
- 1193-1204 Pretreatment techniques used in biogas production from grass
by Rodriguez, Cristina & Alaswad, A. & Benyounis, K.Y. & Olabi, A.G.
- 1205-1212 Production costs of the chemical industry in the EU and other countries: Ammonia, methanol and light olefins
by Boulamanti, Aikaterini & Moya, Jose A.
- 1213-1221 Revealed and stated preferences for CO2 emissions reduction: The missing link
by Bigerna, S. & Bollino, C.A. & Micheli, S. & Polinori, P.
- 1222-1233 Interpreting long-term energy scenarios and the role of bioenergy in Germany
by Szarka, Nora & Eichhorn, Marcus & Kittler, Ronny & Bezama, Alberto & Thrän, Daniela
2017, Volume 68, Issue P1
- 1-18 General review and classification of different MPPT Techniques
by Karami, Nabil & Moubayed, Nazih & Outbib, Rachid
- 19-27 Quantum dots sensitization for photoelectrochemical generation of hydrogen: A review
by Sahai, Sonal & Ikram, Ashi & Rai, Snigdha & Shrivastav, Rohit & Dass, Sahab & Satsangi, Vibha R.
- 28-32 Research on China’s rural household energy consumption – Household investigation of typical counties in 8 economic zones
by Xiaohua, Wang & Kunquan, Li & Hua, Li & Di, Bai & Jingru, Liu
- 33-47 To identify the critical success factors of sustainable supply chain management practices in the context of oil and gas industries: ISM approach
by Raut, Rakesh D. & Narkhede, Balkrishna & Gardas, Bhaskar B.
- 48-56 Driving force of rising renewable energy in China: Environment, regulation and employment
by Zhao, Xu & Luo, Dongkun
- 57-69 Way to accomplish low carbon development transformation: A bibliometric analysis during 1995–2014
by Wang, Linyuan & Zhao, Lin & Mao, Guozhu & Zuo, Jian & Du, Huibin
- 70-86 A review of photovoltaic water pumping system designing methods, control strategies and field performance
by Muhsen, Dhiaa Halboot & Khatib, Tamer & Nagi, Farrukh
- 87-101 Fluid-structure interactions in Francis turbines: A perspective review
by Trivedi, Chirag & Cervantes, Michel J.
- 102-112 Evaluation of power transformer inrush currents and internal faults discrimination methods in presence of fault current limiter
by Sahebi, Ali & Samet, Haidar & Ghanbari, Teymoor
- 113-125 Hydrothermal liquefaction of various biomass and waste feedstocks for biocrude production: A state of the art review
by Dimitriadis, Athanasios & Bezergianni, Stella
- 126-135 Building smart grid to power the next century in Taiwan
by Lee, Amy H.I. & Chen, Hsing Hung & Chen, Jack
- 136-146 Potential of seaweed as a feedstock for renewable gaseous fuel production in Ireland
by Tabassum, Muhammad Rizwan & Xia, Ao & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 147-152 Dispatching strategies of electric vehicles participating in frequency regulation on power grid: A review
by Peng, Chao & Zou, Jianxiao & Lian, Lian
- 153-167 Energy and exergy analyses of solar tower power plant driven supercritical carbon dioxide recompression cycles for six different locations
by Atif, Maimoon. & Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A.
- 168-184 Thermal models for analysis of performance of Stirling engine: A review
by Ahmadi, Mohammad H. & Ahmadi, Mohammad-Ali & Pourfayaz, Fathollah
- 185-198 Hybrid nanofluids preparation, thermal properties, heat transfer and friction factor – A review
by Sundar, L. Syam & Sharma, K.V. & Singh, Manoj K. & Sousa, A.C.M.
- 199-211 Renewables diffusion and contagion effect in Italian regional electricity markets: Assessment and policy implications
by Bigerna, Simona & Bollino, Carlo Andrea & Ciferri, Davide & Polinori, Paolo
- 212-220 Modeling and simulation of nanorods photovoltaic solar cells: A review
by Ali, Nouran M. & Rafat, Nadia H.
- 221-233 A new variable step size neural networks MPPT controller: Review, simulation and hardware implementation
by Messalti, Sabir & Harrag, Abdelghani & Loukriz, Abdelhamid
- 234-246 Review on dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs): Advanced techniques and research trends
by Gong, Jiawei & Sumathy, K. & Qiao, Qiquan & Zhou, Zhengping
- 247-261 Energy policy for low carbon development in Nigeria: A LEAP model application
by Emodi, Nnaemeka Vincent & Emodi, Chinenye Comfort & Murthy, Girish Panchakshara & Emodi, Adaeze Saratu Augusta
- 262-271 Comparison of evaluation standards for green building in China, Britain, United States
by Zhang, Yurong & Wang, Jingjing & Hu, Fangfang & Wang, Yuanfeng
- 272-285 The limit of sequential exploitation of a river’s hydraulic potential
by de Souza, Zulcy & Tiago Filho, Geraldo Lúcio & Barros, Regina Mambeli & Silva dos Santos, Ivan Felipe & da Silva, Fernando das Graças Braga & Prado Leite, Marcelo Daige & Prudente, Érica Patricia
- 286-305 Local strategies and action plans towards resource efficiency in South East Europe
by Di Leo, Senatro & Salvia, Monica
- 306-315 Energetic valorization of waste tires
by Machin, Einara Blanco & Pedroso, Daniel Travieso & de Carvalho, João Andrade
- 316-332 Comprehensive overview of grid interfaced solar photovoltaic systems
by Mahela, Om Prakash & Shaik, Abdul Gafoor
- 333-359 The wood from the trees: The use of timber in construction
by Ramage, Michael H. & Burridge, Henry & Busse-Wicher, Marta & Fereday, George & Reynolds, Thomas & Shah, Darshil U. & Wu, Guanglu & Yu, Li & Fleming, Patrick & Densley-Tingley, Danielle & Allwood, Julian & Dupree, Paul & Linden, P.F. & Scherman, Oren
- 360-369 Proposal for a sustainability evaluation framework for bioenergy production systems using the MESMIS methodology
by Valdez-Vazquez, Idania & del Rosario Sánchez Gastelum, Carolina & Escalante, Ana E.
- 370-379 A comprehensive analysis of the credits obtained by LEED 2009 certified green buildings
by Wu, Peng & Song, Yongze & Shou, Wenchi & Chi, Hunglin & Chong, Heap-Yih & Sutrisna, Monty
- 380-396 Management of hybrid powertrain dynamics and energy consumption for 2WD, 4WD, and HMMWV vehicles
by Raslavičius, Laurencas & Keršys, Artūras & Makaras, Rolandas
- 397-409 The use of thermal-electric analogy in solar collector thermal state analysis
by Chochowski, Andrzej & Obstawski, Paweł
- 410-431 Models for the combustion of single solid fuel particles in fluidized beds: A review
by Jiang, Xuguang & Chen, Dandan & Ma, Zengyi & Yan, Jianhua
- 432-446 Energy saving evaluation of passive systems for residential buildings in hot and dry regions
by Goudarzi, Hossein & Mostafaeipour, Ali
- 447-460 Modelling electric vehicles use: a survey on the methods
by Daina, Nicolò & Sivakumar, Aruna & Polak, John W.
- 461-474 Analysis of characteristics of Dynamic Tidal Power on the west coast of Korea
by Park, Young Hyun
- 475-491 Overview of flux-controllable machines: Electrically excited machines, hybrid excited machines and memory machines
by Wang, Qingsong & Niu, Shuangxia
- 492-510 Embodied carbon in China’s foreign trade: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review
by Zhang, Zhonghua & Zhao, Yuhuan & Su, Bin & Zhang, Yongfeng & Wang, Song & Liu, Ya & Li, Hao
- 511-524 Current status and potential of biomass utilization in ferrous metallurgical industry
by Wei, Rufei & Zhang, Lingling & Cang, Daqiang & Li, Jiaxin & Li, Xianwei & Xu, Chunbao Charles
- 525-540 From occupancy to occupant behavior: An analytical survey of data acquisition technologies, modeling methodologies and simulation coupling mechanisms for building energy efficiency
by Jia, Mengda & Srinivasan, Ravi S. & Raheem, Adeeba A.
- 541-562 A review on technical improvements, economic feasibility and world scenario of solar water heating system
by Gautam, Abhishek & Chamoli, Sunil & Kumar, Alok & Singh, Satyendra
- 563-571 Hydrogen production in the electrolysis of water in Brazil, a review
by dos Santos, Kenia Gabriela & Eckert, Caroline Thaís & De Rossi, Eduardo & Bariccatti, Reinaldo Aparecido & Frigo, Elisandro Pires & Lindino, Cleber Antonio & Alves, Helton José
- 572-586 Testing the moderating role of financial development in an environmental Kuznets curve: Empirical evidence from Turkey
by Katircioğlu, Salih Turan & Taşpinar, Nigar
- 587-595 Computational Building Information Modelling for construction waste management: Moving from rhetoric to reality
by Lu, Weisheng & Webster, Chris & Chen, Ke & Zhang, Xiaoling & Chen, Xi
- 596-608 Turkish challenges for low-carbon society: Current status, government policies and social acceptance
by Yousefi-Sahzabi, Amin & Unlu-Yucesoy, Eda & Sasaki, Kyuro & Yuosefi, Hossein & Widiatmojo, Arif & Sugai, Yuichi
- 609-622 2014 oil plunge: Causes and impacts on renewable energy
by Khan, Muhammad Imran & Yasmeen, Tabassam & Shakoor, Abdul & Khan, Niaz Bahadur & Muhammad, Riaz
- 623-637 Advances in genetic improvement of Camelina sativa for biofuel and industrial bio-products
by Sainger, Manish & Jaiwal, Anjali & Sainger, Poonam Ahlawat & Chaudhary, Darshna & Jaiwal, Ranjana & Jaiwal, Pawan K.
- 638-649 A review of solar still performance with reflectors
by Omara, Z.M. & Kabeel, A.E. & Abdullah, A.S.
- 650-658 A review of renewable investment and power system operational issues in Bangladesh
by Nikolakakis, Thomas & Chattopadhyay, Deb & Bazilian, Morgan
- 659-684 Process and engineering trends in membrane based carbon capture
by Sreedhar, I. & Vaidhiswaran, R. & Kamani, Bansi. M. & Venugopal, A.
- 685-692 Can Li-Ion batteries be the panacea for automotive applications?
by Opitz, A. & Badami, P. & Shen, L. & Vignarooban, K. & Kannan, A.M.
- 693-706 Thermal energy storage materials and systems for solar energy applications
by Alva, Guruprasad & Liu, Lingkun & Huang, Xiang & Fang, Guiyin
- 707-726 Review on clay mineral-based form-stable phase change materials: Preparation, characterization and applications
by Lv, Peizhao & Liu, Chenzhen & Rao, Zhonghao
- 727-737 A fuzzy logic tool to evaluate low-head hydropower technologies at the outlet of wastewater treatment plants
by Ak, Mümtaz & Kentel, Elçin & Kucukali, Serhat
- 738-747 Renewable investments: The impact of green policies in developing and developed countries
by Romano, Antonio A. & Scandurra, Giuseppe & Carfora, Alfonso & Fodor, Mate
- 748-762 Evaluating the ecological influence of hydraulic projects: A review of aquatic habitat suitability models
by Yi, Yujun & Cheng, Xi & Yang, Zhifeng & Wieprecht, Silke & Zhang, Shanghong & Wu, Yingjie
- 763-773 Keep it local and fish-friendly: Social acceptance of hydropower projects in Switzerland
by Tabi, Andrea & Wüstenhagen, Rolf
- 774-787 A soft computing based-modified ELECTRE model for renewable energy policy selection with unknown information
by Mousavi, M. & Gitinavard, H. & Mousavi, S.M.
- 788-807 Biobutanol – An impending biofuel for future: A review on upstream and downstream processing tecniques
by Bharathiraja, B. & Jayamuthunagai, J. & Sudharsanaa, T. & Bharghavi, A. & Praveenkumar, R. & Chakravarthy, M. & Yuvaraj, D.
- 808-824 Energy consumption, CO2 emissions, and economic growth: An ethical dilemma
by Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Chatziantoniou, Ioannis & Filis, George
- 825-833 The history and current applications of the circular economy concept
by Winans, K. & Kendall, A. & Deng, H.
2017, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-14 A review of photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) heat utilisation with low temperature desiccant cooling and dehumidification
by Guo, Jinyi & Lin, Simao & Bilbao, Jose I. & White, Stephen D. & Sproul, Alistair B.
- 15-35 A review and future directions in techno-economic modeling and optimization of upstream forest biomass to bio-oil supply chains
by Mirkouei, Amin & Haapala, Karl R. & Sessions, John & Murthy, Ganti S.
- 36-50 Practical battery size optimization of a PV system by considering individual customer damage function
by Mehrabankhomartash, Mahmoud & Rayati, Mohammad & Sheikhi, Aras & Ranjbar, Ali Mohammad
- 51-61 Examining the driving factors of energy related carbon emissions using the extended STIRPAT model based on IPAT identity in Xinjiang
by Wang, Changjian & Wang, Fei & Zhang, Xinlin & Yang, Yu & Su, Yongxian & Ye, Yuyao & Zhang, Hongou
- 62-71 Is Brazilian wind power development sustainable? Insights from a review of conflicts in Ceará state
by Brannstrom, Christian & Gorayeb, Adryane & de Sousa Mendes, Jocicléa & Loureiro, Caroline & Meireles, Antonio Jeovah de Andrade & Silva, Edson Vicente da & Freitas, Ana Larissa Ribeiro de & Oliveira, Rafael Fialho de
- 72-88 Microalgal biodiesel: A possible solution for India’s energy security
by Sharma, Yogesh Chandra & Singh, Veena
- 89-93 Minimizing energy consumption in refrigerated vehicles through alternative external wall
by Adekomaya, Oludaisi & Jamiru, Tamba & Sadiku, Rotimi & Huan, Zhongie