Contact information of Elsevier
To be notified about new items in this series:
Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask L. Kazmerski to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
2020, Volume 131, Issue C
- S1364032120302495 Mapping of research lines on circular economy practices in agriculture: From waste to energy
by Barros, Murillo Vetroni & Salvador, Rodrigo & de Francisco, Antonio Carlos & Piekarski, Cassiano Moro
- S1364032120302549 Actors, business models, and innovation activity systems for vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technology: A comprehensive review
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Kester, Johannes & Noel, Lance & Zarazua de Rubens, Gerardo
- S1364032120302562 Advancement in valorization technologies to improve utilization of bio-based waste in bioeconomy context
by Usmani, Zeba & Sharma, Minaxi & Karpichev, Yevgen & Pandey, Ashok & Chander Kuhad, Ramesh & Bhat, Rajeev & Punia, Rajesh & Aghbashlo, Mortaza & Tabatabaei, Meisam & Gupta, Vijai Kumar
- S1364032120302574 Comparison of metaheuristic optimisation methods for grid-edge technology that leverages heat pumps and thermal energy storage
by Schellenberg, C. & Lohan, J. & Dimache, L.
- S1364032120302586 Potential of unsubsidized distributed solar PV to replace coal-fired power plants, and profits classification in Chinese cities
by Yang, Ying & Campana, Pietro Elia & Yan, Jinyue
- S1364032120302598 Waste Pd/Fish-Collagen as anode for energy storage
by Odoom-Wubah, Tareque & Rubio, Saúl & Tirado, José L. & Ortiz, Gregorio F. & Akoi, Bior James & Huang, Jiale & Li, Qingbiao
- S1364032120302719 Feature extraction and genetic algorithm enhanced adaptive deep neural network for energy consumption prediction in buildings
by Luo, X.J. & Oyedele, Lukumon O. & Ajayi, Anuoluwapo O. & Akinade, Olugbenga O. & Owolabi, Hakeem A. & Ahmed, Ashraf
- S1364032120302720 Integrated sustainability analysis of combustion engines (ISACE) as an alternative to classical combustion analysis
by Tabatabaei, Meisam & Hosseinzadeh-Bandbafha, Homa & Aghbashlo, Mortaza & Nizami, Abdul-Sattar
- S1364032120302732 The equivalence of stoichiometric and non-stoichiometric methods for modeling gasification and other reaction equilibria
by Safarian, Sahar & Unnthorsson, Runar & Richter, Christiaan
- S1364032120302744 Degradation and transformation of furfural derivatives from hydrothermal pre-treated algae and lignocellulosic biomass during hydrogen fermentation
by Sun, Chihe & Liao, Qiang & Xia, Ao & Fu, Qian & Huang, Yun & Zhu, Xianqing & Zhu, Xun & Wang, Zhengxin
- S1364032120302781 Heat demand mapping and district heating assessment in data-pour areas
by Novosel, T. & Pukšec, T. & Duić, N. & Domac, J.
- S1364032120302793 Sustainable energy transition readiness: A multicriteria assessment index
by Neofytou, H. & Nikas, A. & Doukas, H.
- S1364032120302811 A review of approaches to low-carbon transition of high-rise residential buildings in China
by Wang, Y. & Mauree, D. & Sun, Q. & Lin, H. & Scartezzini, J.L. & Wennersten, R.
- S1364032120302823 Sugar transporters from industrial fungi: Key to improving second-generation ethanol production
by Nogueira, Karoline Maria Vieira & Mendes, Vanessa & Carraro, Cláudia Batista & Taveira, Iasmin Cartaxo & Oshiquiri, Letícia Harumi & Gupta, Vijai K. & Silva, Roberto N.
- S1364032120302835 Challenges of planning for high renewable futures: Experience in the U.S. midcontinent electricity market
by Tsai, Chen-Hao & Figueroa-Acevedo, Armando & Boese, Maire & Li, Yifan & Mohan, Nihal & Okullo, James & Heath, Brandon & Bakke, Jordan
- S1364032120302847 Multiphysical modeling for life analysis of lithium-ion battery pack in electric vehicles
by Xia, Quan & Yang, Dezhen & Wang, Zili & Ren, Yi & Sun, Bo & Feng, Qiang & Qian, Cheng
- S1364032120302859 Combined internal resistance and state-of-charge estimation of lithium-ion battery based on extended state observer
by Sun, Li & Li, Guanru & You, Fengqi
- S1364032120302860 Low-emission pre-combustion gas-to-wire via ionic-liquid [Bmim][NTf2] absorption with high-pressure stripping
by Carminati, Hudson Bolsoni & de Medeiros, José Luiz & Moure, Gustavo Torres & Barbosa, Lara Costa & Araújo, Ofélia de Queiroz F.
- S1364032120302872 Mitigating climate change by global timber carbon stock: Accounting, flow and allocation
by Zhang, Lulu & Yu, Chang & Cheng, Baodong & Yang, Chao & Chang, Yuan
- S1364032120302884 Dynamic analysis of sustainable biogas-combined-cycle plant: Time-varying demand and bioenergy with carbon capture and storage
by Poblete, Israel Bernardo S. & Araujo, Ofélia de Queiroz F. & de Medeiros, José Luiz
- S1364032120302896 Energy transition for the low-carbon pulp and paper industry in China
by Man, Yi & Li, Jigeng & Hong, Mengna & Han, Yulin
- S1364032120302902 Viability of pressure-retarded osmosis for harvesting energy from salinity gradients
by Touati, Khaled & Rahaman, Md. Saifur
- S1364032120302926 Recent advances and development in optimal design and control of ground source heat pump systems
by Ma, Zhenjun & Xia, Lei & Gong, Xuemei & Kokogiannakis, Georgios & Wang, Shugang & Zhou, Xinlei
- S1364032120302951 Constructing a gridded direct normal irradiance dataset in China during 1981–2014
by WenminQin, & Wang, Lunche & Gueymard, Christian A. & Bilal, Muhammad & Lin, Aiwen & Wei, Jing & Zhang, Ming & Yang, Xuefang
- S1364032120302963 A review on flocculation as an efficient method to harvest energy microalgae: Mechanisms, performances, influencing factors and perspectives
by Li, Shuangxi & Hu, Tianyi & Xu, Yanzhe & Wang, Jingyi & Chu, Ruoyu & Yin, Zhihong & Mo, Fan & Zhu, Liandong
- S1364032120302975 Review of the solubility, monitoring, and purification of impurities in molten salts for energy storage in concentrated solar power plants
by Ong, Teng-Cheong & Sarvghad, Madjid & Lippiatt, Kaleb & Griggs, Lewis & Ryan, Hollie & Will, Geoffrey & Steinberg, Theodore A.
- S1364032120302987 Added-value molecules recovery and biofuels production from spent coffee grounds
by Battista, Federico & Barampouti, Elli Maria & Mai, Sofia & Bolzonella, David & Malamis, Dimitris & Moustakas, Konstantinos & Loizidou, Maria
- S1364032120302999 Application of phase change material foam composites in the built environment: A critical review
by Ikutegbe, Charles A. & Farid, Mohammed M.
- S1364032120303002 Improving the feasibility of household and community energy storage: A techno-enviro-economic study for the UK
by Dong, Siyuan & Kremers, Enrique & Brucoli, Maria & Rothman, Rachael & Brown, Solomon
- S1364032120303014 Carbon recycling – An immense resource and key to a smart climate engineering: A survey of technologies, cost and impurity impact
by Wang, Honglin & Liu, Yanrong & Laaksonen, Aatto & Krook-Riekkola, Anna & Yang, Zhuhong & Lu, Xiaohua & Ji, Xiaoyan
- S1364032120303038 Well-to-wheel greenhouse gas implications of mid-level ethanol blend deployment in Canada's light-duty fleet
by Milovanoff, Alexandre & Posen, I. Daniel & Saville, Bradley A. & MacLean, Heather L.
- S1364032120303051 Is geothermal heating environmentally superior than coal fired heating in China?
by Zhang, Ruirui & Wang, Guiling & Shen, Xiaoxu & Wang, Jinfeng & Tan, Xianfeng & Feng, Shoutao & Hong, Jinglan
- S1364032120303063 A comprehensive review of battery modeling and state estimation approaches for advanced battery management systems
by Wang, Yujie & Tian, Jiaqiang & Sun, Zhendong & Wang, Li & Xu, Ruilong & Li, Mince & Chen, Zonghai
- S1364032120303087 An evaluation study of different modelling techniques for calendar ageing prediction of lithium-ion batteries
by Liu, Kailong & Ashwin, T.R. & Hu, Xiaosong & Lucu, Mattin & Widanage, W. Dhammika
- S1364032120303099 Techno-environmental analysis of battery storage for grid level energy services
by Chowdhury, Jahedul Islam & Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Goglio, Pietro & Hu, Yukun & Varga, Liz & McCabe, Leah
- S1364032120303117 Upscaling smart local energy systems: A review of technical barriers
by Rae, Callum & Kerr, Sandy & Maroto-Valer, M. Mercedes
- S1364032120303129 Effects of high solar photovoltaic penetration on distribution feeders and the economic impact
by Sharma, Vanika & Aziz, Syed Mahfuzul & Haque, Mohammed H. & Kauschke, Travis
- S1364032120303130 Review of optimal methods and algorithms for sizing energy storage systems to achieve decarbonization in microgrid applications
by Hannan, M.A. & Faisal, M. & Jern Ker, Pin & Begum, R.A. & Dong, Z.Y. & Zhang, C.
- S1364032120303142 Reviewing the potential of bio-hydrogen production by fermentation
by Baeyens, Jan & Zhang, Huili & Nie, Jiapei & Appels, Lise & Dewil, Raf & Ansart, Renaud & Deng, Yimin
- S1364032120303154 Challenges and prospects for the photocatalytic liquefaction of methane into oxygenated hydrocarbons
by Mohamedali, Mohanned & Ayodele, Olumide & Ibrahim, Hussameldin
- S1364032120303166 Learning strategies in sustainable energy demonstration projects: What organizations learn from sustainable energy demonstrations
by Bossink, Bart
- S1364032120303191 Life-cycle cost assessments of different power system configurations to reduce the carbon footprint in the Croatian short-sea shipping sector
by Perčić, Maja & Ančić, Ivica & Vladimir, Nikola
- S1364032120303208 The framing of a sustainable development goals assessment in decarbonizing the construction industry – Avoiding “Greenwashing”
by Johnsson, Filip & Karlsson, Ida & Rootzén, Johan & Ahlbäck, Anders & Gustavsson, Mathias
- S1364032120303221 Determination of optimal thermal inertia of building materials for housing in different Chilean climate zones
by Avendaño-Vera, Constanza & Martinez-Soto, Aner & Marincioni, Valentina
- S1364032120303233 Determination of the inhibitory concentration level of fat, oil, and grease (FOG) towards bacterial and archaeal communities in anaerobic digestion
by Usman, Muhammad & Salama, El-Sayed & Arif, Muhammad & Jeon, Byong-Hun & Li, Xiangkai
- S1364032120303257 Recent progress in sustainable and energy-efficient technologies for sinter production in the iron and steel industry
by Cheng, Zhilong & Tan, Zhoutuo & Guo, Zhigang & Yang, Jian & Wang, Qiuwang
- S1364032120303282 Review of biochar role as additive in anaerobic digestion processes
by Chiappero, Marco & Norouzi, Omid & Hu, Mingyu & Demichelis, Francesca & Berruti, Franco & Di Maria, Francesco & Mašek, Ondřej & Fiore, Silvia
- S1364032120303294 Comparative analysis of building insulation material properties and performance
by Kumar, Dileep & Alam, Morshed & Zou, Patrick X.W. & Sanjayan, Jay G. & Memon, Rizwan Ahmed
- S1364032120303397 Lithium-ion battery aging mechanisms and diagnosis method for automotive applications: Recent advances and perspectives
by Xiong, Rui & Pan, Yue & Shen, Weixiang & Li, Hailong & Sun, Fengchun
- S136403212030277X Review of modeling and simulation strategies for unstructured packing bed photoreactors with CFD method
by Tong, Kai & Yang, Lijun & Du, Xiaoze & Yang, Yongping
- S136403212030280X A pinch-based method for defining pressure manipulation routes in work and heat exchange networks
by Pavão, Leandro V. & Caballero, José A. & Ravagnani, Mauro A.S.S. & Costa, Caliane B.B.
- S136403212030304X Assessment of the energy efficiency of a hybrid wind-photovoltaic system for Cascavel, PR
by Debastiani, Gilson & Camargo Nogueira, Carlos Eduardo & Acorci, Jeferson Manenti & Silveira, Vander Fabio & Cruz Siqueira, Jair Antonio & Baron, Luiz Carlos
- S136403212030318X A review of deterministic and data-driven methods to quantify energy efficiency savings and to predict retrofitting scenarios in buildings
by Grillone, Benedetto & Danov, Stoyan & Sumper, Andreas & Cipriano, Jordi & Mor, Gerard
2020, Volume 130, Issue C
- S1364032120301714 Review on design factors of microbial fuel cells using Buckingham's Pi Theorem
by Tang, Raymond Chong Ong & Jang, Jer-Huan & Lan, Tzu-Hsuan & Wu, Jung-Chen & Yan, Wei-Mon & Sangeetha, Thangavel & Wang, Chin-Tsan & Ong, Hwai Chyuan & Ong, Zhi Chao
- S1364032120301829 Passive and active phase change materials integrated building energy systems with advanced machine-learning based climate-adaptive designs, intelligent operations, uncertainty-based analysis and optimisations: A state-of-the-art review
by Zhou, Yuekuan & Zheng, Siqian & Liu, Zhengxuan & Wen, Tao & Ding, Zhixiong & Yan, Jun & Zhang, Guoqiang
- S1364032120302033 Wake management based life enhancement of battery energy storage system for hybrid wind farms
by Dhiman, Harsh S. & Deb, Dipankar
- S1364032120302094 Measuring smart grid resilience: Methods, challenges and opportunities
by Das, Laya & Munikoti, Sai & Natarajan, Balasubramaniam & Srinivasan, Babji
- S1364032120302173 Review of two types of surface modification on pool boiling enhancement: Passive and active
by Li, Wei & Dai, Renkun & Zeng, Min & Wang, Qiuwang
- S1364032120302240 Perspectives of naturally ventilated buildings: A review
by Sakiyama, N.R.M. & Carlo, J.C. & Frick, J. & Garrecht, H.
- S1364032120302264 Sub-ambient radiative cooling with wind cover
by Liu, Junwei & Zhang, Ji & Zhang, Debao & Jiao, Shifei & Xing, Jincheng & Tang, Huajie & Zhang, Ying & Li, Shuai & Zhou, Zhihua & Zuo, Jian
- S1364032120302276 Advances in anaerobic membrane bioreactor technology for municipal wastewater treatment: A 2020 updated review
by Vinardell, S. & Astals, S. & Peces, M. & Cardete, M.A. & Fernández, I. & Mata-Alvarez, J. & Dosta, J.
- S1364032120302288 A review on learning effects in prospective technology assessment
by Thomassen, Gwenny & Van Passel, Steven & Dewulf, Jo
- S1364032120302355 Recent advances in mechanochemical production of chemicals and carbon materials from sustainable biomass resources
by Shen, Feng & Xiong, Xinni & Fu, Junyan & Yang, Jirui & Qiu, Mo & Qi, Xinhua & Tsang, Daniel C.W.
- S1364032120302367 Forecasting CO2 emissions of China's cement industry using a hybrid Verhulst-GM(1,N) model and emissions' technical conversion
by Ofosu-Adarkwa, Jeffrey & Xie, Naiming & Javed, Saad Ahmed
- S1364032120302379 Polygeneration in desalination by photovoltaic thermal systems: A comprehensive review
by Giwa, Adewale & Yusuf, Ahmed & Dindi, Abdallah & Balogun, Hammed Abiodun
- S1364032120302380 A review of the current work potential of a trombe wall
by Sergei, Kostikov & Shen, Chao & Jiang, Yiqiang
- S1364032120302392 Circular economy and the construction industry: Existing trends, challenges and prospective framework for sustainable construction
by Hossain, Md. Uzzal & Ng, S. Thomas & Antwi-Afari, Prince & Amor, Ben
- S1364032120302409 Measuring the SCCs of different Chinese regions under future scenarios
by Jin, Gui & Shi, Xin & Zhang, Lei & Hu, Shougeng
- S1364032120302422 Opportunities and challenges: Experimental and kinetic analysis of anaerobic co-digestion of food waste and rendering industry streams for biogas production
by Bedoić, Robert & Špehar, Ana & Puljko, Josip & Čuček, Lidija & Ćosić, Boris & Pukšec, Tomislav & Duić, Neven
- S1364032120302434 Sustainable design and optimization of co-processing of bio-oil and vacuum gas oil in an existing refinery
by Wu, Le & Yang, Yong & Yan, Ting & Wang, Yuqi & Zheng, Lan & Qian, Kun & Hong, Furong
- S1364032120302446 Assessment of hybrid, firm renewable energy-based power plants: Application in the southernmost region of Thailand
by Waewsak, Jompob & Ali, Shahid & Natee, Warut & Kongruang, Chuleerat & Chancham, Chana & Gagnon, Yves
- S1364032120302458 Low carbon innovations for mobility, food, homes and energy: A synthesis of consumer attributes
by Pettifor, Hazel & Wilson, Charlie
- S1364032120302483 Photocatalytic H2 evolution and CO2 reduction over phosphorus-doped g-C3N4 nanostructures: Electronic, Optical, and Surface properties
by Mahvelati-Shamsabadi, Tahereh & Lee, Byeong-Kyu
- S1364032120302501 A transition from conventional irrigation to fertigation with reclaimed wastewater: Prospects and challenges
by Chojnacka, K. & Witek-Krowiak, A. & Moustakas, K. & Skrzypczak, D. & Mikula, K. & Loizidou, M.
- S1364032120302513 Recent progress in the economics of ocean thermal energy conversion: Critical review and research agenda
by Langer, Jannis & Quist, Jaco & Blok, Kornelis
- S1364032120302525 Distributional impacts of investment subsidies for residential energy technologies
by Lekavičius, V. & Bobinaitė, V. & Galinis, A. & Pažėraitė, A.
- S1364032120302537 Life cycle assessment and feasibility analysis of a combined chemical looping combustion and power-to-methane system for CO2 capture and utilization
by Bareschino, P. & Mancusi, E. & Urciuolo, M. & Paulillo, A. & Chirone, R. & Pepe, F.
- S1364032120302550 Environmental evaluation of european ammonia production considering various hydrogen supply chains
by Chisalita, Dora-Andreea & Petrescu, Letitia & Cormos, Calin-Cristian
- S1364032120302604 System efficiency – Methodology for rating of industrial utilities in electricity grids with a high share of variable renewable energies – A first approach
by Selleneit, Volker & Stöckl, Martin & Holzhammer, Uwe
- S1364032120302689 Circular economy aspects of lignin: Towards a lignocellulose biorefinery
by Garlapati, Vijay Kumar & Chandel, Anuj K. & Kumar, S.P. Jeevan & Sharma, Swati & Sevda, Surajbhan & Ingle, Avinash P. & Pant, Deepak
- S1364032120302690 Optimal scheduling for electric bus fleets based on dynamic programming approach by considering battery capacity fade
by Wang, Jing & Kang, Lixia & Liu, Yongzhong
- S1364032120302707 Revolutionising building inspection techniques to meet large-scale energy demands: A review of the state-of-the-art
by Shariq, M. Hasan & Hughes, Ben Richard
- S1364032120302768 Low carbon transition pathway of power sector with high penetration of renewable energy
by Chen, Siyuan & Liu, Pei & Li, Zheng
- S136403212030191X Artificial intelligence and machine learning approaches to energy demand-side response: A systematic review
by Antonopoulos, Ioannis & Robu, Valentin & Couraud, Benoit & Kirli, Desen & Norbu, Sonam & Kiprakis, Aristides & Flynn, David & Elizondo-Gonzalez, Sergio & Wattam, Steve
2020, Volume 129, Issue C
- S1364032120302045 Energy self-supply estimation in intermediate cities
by Barragán-Escandón, Edgar A. & Zalamea-León, Esteban F. & Terrados-Cepeda, Julio & Vanegas-Peralta, P.F.
- S1364032120302057 Existing and new arrangements of pumped-hydro storage plants
by Hunt, Julian David & Zakeri, Behnam & Lopes, Rafael & Barbosa, Paulo Sérgio Franco & Nascimento, Andreas & Castro, Nivalde José de & Brandão, Roberto & Schneider, Paulo Smith & Wada, Yoshihide
- S1364032120302082 Classification and challenges of bottom-up energy system models - A review
by Prina, Matteo Giacomo & Manzolini, Giampaolo & Moser, David & Nastasi, Benedetto & Sparber, Wolfram
- S1364032120302100 Nanostructured photoanode materials and their deposition methods for efficient and economical third generation dye-sensitized solar cells: A comprehensive review
by Babar, Falak & Mehmood, Umer & Asghar, Hafza & Mehdi, M. Hassan & Khan, Anwar Ul Haq & Khalid, Hamza & Huda, Noor ul & Fatima, Zaira
- S1364032120302112 Virtual testbed for model predictive control development in district cooling systems
by Zabala, Laura & Febres, Jesus & Sterling, Raymond & López, Susana & Keane, Marcus
- S1364032120302136 Smart energy cities in a 100% renewable energy context
by Thellufsen, J.Z. & Lund, H. & Sorknæs, P. & Østergaard, P.A. & Chang, M. & Drysdale, D. & Nielsen, S. & Djørup, S.R. & Sperling, K.
- S1364032120302148 A comprehensive study of techno-economic and environmental features of different solar tracking systems for residential photovoltaic installations
by Vaziri Rad, Mohammad Amin & Toopshekan, Ashkan & Rahdan, Parisa & Kasaeian, Alibakhsh & Mahian, Omid
- S1364032120302197 Application of basket geothermal heat exchangers for sustainable greenhouse cultivation
by Barbaresi, A. & Maioli, V. & Bovo, M. & Tinti, F. & Torreggiani, D. & Tassinari, P.
- S1364032120302203 Assessment of the utilization of equivalent warming impact metrics in refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pump systems
by Mota-Babiloni, Adrián & Barbosa, Jader R. & Makhnatch, Pavel & Lozano, Jaime A.
- S1364032120302215 Bioliquids and their use in power generation – A technology review
by Seljak, T. & Buffi, M. & Valera-Medina, A. & Chong, C.T. & Chiaramonti, D. & Katrašnik, T.
- S1364032120302227 Nano-enhanced phase change materials and fluids in energy applications: A review
by Nižetić, Sandro & Jurčević, Mišo & Arıcı, Müslüm & Arasu, A. Valan & Xie, Gongnan
- S1364032120302239 Waste tyre valorization by catalytic pyrolysis – A review
by Arabiourrutia, Miriam & Lopez, Gartzen & Artetxe, Maite & Alvarez, Jon & Bilbao, Javier & Olazar, Martin
- S1364032120302252 A unified ecological assessment of a solar concentrating plant based on an integrated approach joining cosmic exergy analysis with ecological indicators
by Fan, Ying & Wu, Xudong & Wu, Xiaofang & Li, Chaohui & Yang, Qing & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed & Wang, Ping & Chen, Guoqian
2020, Volume 128, Issue C
- S1364032120301805 The impact of wind power on the Brazilian labor market
by Gonçalves, S. & Rodrigues, T.P. & Chagas, A.L.S.
- S1364032120301866 Social acceptance of nuclear power plants in Korea: The role of public perceptions following the Fukushima accident
by Jang, Yeonju & Park, Eunil
- S1364032120301878 Improving gaseous biofuel yield from seaweed through a cascading circular bioenergy system integrating anaerobic digestion and pyrolysis
by Deng, Chen & Lin, Richen & Kang, Xihui & Wu, Benteng & O’Shea, Richard & Murphy, Jerry D.
- S1364032120301891 Comprehensive review of integrating fuel cells to other energy systems for enhanced performance and enabling polygeneration
by Kwan, Trevor Hocksun & Katsushi, Fujii & Shen, Yongting & Yin, Shunan & Zhang, Yongchao & Kase, Kiwamu & Yao, Qinghe
- S1364032120301908 Multi-Objective Evolutionary Optimization & 4E analysis of a bulky combined cycle power plant by CO2/ CO/ NOx reduction and cost controlling targets
by Mohtaram, Soheil & Sun, HongGuang & Lin, Ji & Chen, Wen & Sun, Yonghui
- S1364032120301921 Sustainable and energy-efficient domestic hot water systems: A review
by Pomianowski, M.Z. & Johra, H. & Marszal-Pomianowska, A. & Zhang, C.
- S1364032120301933 Urban building energy modeling: State of the art and future prospects
by Johari, F. & Peronato, G. & Sadeghian, P. & Zhao, X. & Widén, J.
- S1364032120302021 Technical challenges and opportunities in realising a circular economy for waste photovoltaic modules
by Farrell, C.C. & Osman, A.I. & Doherty, R. & Saad, M. & Zhang, X. & Murphy, A. & Harrison, J. & Vennard, A.S.M. & Kumaravel, V. & Al-Muhtaseb, A.H. & Rooney, D.W.
- S1364032120302069 Integrated energy systems’ modeling studies for sub-Saharan Africa: A scoping review
by Musonye, Xavier S. & Davíðsdóttir, Brynhildur & Kristjánsson, Ragnar & Ásgeirsson, Eyjólfur I. & Stefánsson, Hlynur
- S1364032120302070 A systematic review and meta-analysis of GIS use to reveal trends in offshore wind energy research and offer insights on best practices
by Peters, Jared L. & Remmers, Tiny & Wheeler, Andrew J. & Murphy, Jimmy & Cummins, Valerie
- S1364032120302124 Phase change material-integrated thermoelectric energy harvesting block as an independent power source for sensors in buildings
by Byon, Yoo-Suk & Jeong, Jae-Weon
- S1364032120302161 Bio-natural gas industry in China: Current status and development
by Zheng, Lei & Cheng, Shikun & Han, Yanzhao & Wang, Min & Xiang, Yue & Guo, Jiali & Cai, Di & Mang, Heinz-Peter & Dong, Taili & Li, Zifu & Yan, Zhengxu & Men, Yu
- S1364032120302185 A review on alternative fuels in future energy system
by Stančin, H. & Mikulčić, H. & Wang, X. & Duić, N.
- S136403212030188X Design architectures for energy harvesting in the Internet of Things
by Zeadally, Sherali & Shaikh, Faisal Karim & Talpur, Anum & Sheng, Quan Z.
2020, Volume 127, Issue C
- S1364032120300423 Process simulation, techno-economic evaluation and market analysis of supply chains for torrefied wood pellets from British Columbia: Impacts of plant configuration and distance to market
by Yun, Huimin & Clift, Roland & Bi, Xiaotao
- S1364032120301325 Review of zinc dendrite formation in zinc bromine redox flow battery
by Xu, Zhicheng & Fan, Qi & Li, Yang & Wang, Jun & Lund, Peter D.
- S1364032120301337 Prediction of household electricity consumption and effectiveness of concerted intervention strategies based on occupant behaviour and personality traits
by Shen, Meng & Lu, Yujie & Wei, Kua Harn & Cui, Qingbin
- S1364032120301349 An internet of energy framework with distributed energy resources, prosumers and small-scale virtual power plants: An overview
by Mahmud, Khizir & Khan, Behram & Ravishankar, Jayashri & Ahmadi, Abdollah & Siano, Pierluigi
- S1364032120301350 Distributed energy systems as common goods: Socio-political acceptance of renewables in intelligent microgrids
by Wolsink, Maarten
- S1364032120301362 Bioenergy in China: Evaluation of domestic biomass resources and the associated greenhouse gas mitigation potentials
by Kang, Yating & Yang, Qing & Bartocci, Pietro & Wei, Hongjian & Liu, Sylvia Shuhan & Wu, Zhujuan & Zhou, Hewen & Yang, Haiping & Fantozzi, Francesco & Chen, Hanping
- S1364032120301374 The effects of local content requirements in auction schemes for renewable energy in developing countries: A literature review
by Hansen, U.E. & Nygaard, I. & Morris, M. & Robbins, G.
- S1364032120301465 Reductive catalytic routes towards sustainable production of hydrogen, fuels and chemicals from biomass derived polyols
by Xu, Chunping & Paone, Emilia & Rodríguez-Padrón, Daily & Luque, Rafael & Mauriello, Francesco
- S1364032120301490 Enhanced power generation and desalination rate in a novel quadruple microbial desalination cell with a single desalination chamber
by Jafary, Tahereh & Al-Mamun, Abdullah & Alhimali, Halimah & Baawain, Mahad Said & Rahman, Mohammad Shafiur & Rahman, Sadik & Dhar, Bipro Ranjan & Aghbashlo, Mortaza & Tabatabaei, Meisam
- S1364032120301507 Prediction of offshore wind farm power using a novel two-stage model combining kernel-based nonlinear extension of the Arps decline model with a multi-objective grey wolf optimizer
by Lu, Hongfang & Ma, Xin & Huang, Kun & Azimi, Mohammadamin
- S1364032120301519 Biomass energy in China's terrestrial ecosystems: Insights into the nation's sustainable energy supply
by Yan, Pu & Xiao, Chunwang & Xu, Li & Yu, Guirui & Li, Ang & Piao, Shilong & He, Nianpeng
- S1364032120301520 EU bioenergy development to 2050
by Mandley, S.J. & Daioglou, V. & Junginger, H.M. & van Vuuren, D.P. & Wicke, B.
- S1364032120301532 Large-disturbance stability for power-converter-dominated microgrid: A review
by San, Guocheng & Zhang, Wenlin & Guo, Xiaoqiang & Hua, Changchun & Xin, Huanhai & Blaabjerg, Frede
- S1364032120301544 On the assessment and control optimisation of demand response programs in residential buildings
by Pallonetto, Fabiano & De Rosa, Mattia & D’Ettorre, Francesco & Finn, Donal P.
- S1364032120301647 Vacuum pyrolysis incorporating microwave heating and base mixture modification: An integrated approach to transform biowaste into eco-friendly bioenergy products
by Ge, Shengbo & Foong, Shin Ying & Ma, Nyuk Ling & Liew, Rock Keey & Wan Mahari, Wan Adibah & Xia, Changlei & Yek, Peter Nai Yuh & Peng, Wanxi & Nam, Wai Lun & Lim, Xin Yi & Liew, Chin Mei & Chong, Chi Cheng & Sonne, Christian & Lam, Su Shiung
- S1364032120301659 Battery cost modeling: A review and directions for future research
by Duffner, F. & Wentker, M. & Greenwood, M. & Leker, J.
- S1364032120301660 Bilateral Gaussian Wake Model Formulation for Wind Farms: A Forecasting based approach
by Dhiman, Harsh S. & Deb, Dipankar & Foley, Aoife M.
- S1364032120301696 Refining biomass residues for sustainable energy and bio-products: An assessment of technology, its importance, and strategic applications in circular bio-economy
by Awasthi, Mukesh Kumar & Sarsaiya, Surendra & Patel, Anil & Juneja, Ankita & Singh, Rajendra Prasad & Yan, Binghua & Awasthi, Sanjeev Kumar & Jain, Archana & Liu, Tao & Duan, Yumin & Pandey, Ashok & Zhang, Zengqiang & Taherzadeh, Mohammad J.
- S1364032120301702 Photo-assisted non-aqueous lithium-oxygen batteries: Progress and prospects
by Tan, Peng & Xiao, Xu & Dai, Yawen & Cheng, Chun & Ni, Meng
- S1364032120301726 Solid oxide fuel cell technology paths: National innovation system contributions from Japan and the United States
by Fernandes, Marina Domingues & Bistritzki, Victor & Domingues, Rosana Zacarias & Matencio, Tulio & Rapini, Márcia & Sinisterra, Rubén Dario
- S1364032120301738 Toward achieving sustainable management of municipal wastewater sludge in Egypt: The current status and future prospective
by Abdel Wahaab, Rifaat & Mahmoud, Mohamed & van Lier, Jules B.
- S1364032120301751 Hydrochars production, characterization and application for wastewater treatment: A review
by Azzaz, Ahmed Amine & Khiari, Besma & Jellali, Salah & Ghimbeu, Camélia Matei & Jeguirim, Mejdi
- S1364032120301763 Minimising the present and future plastic waste, energy and environmental footprints related to COVID-19
by Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír & Fan, Yee Van & Tan, Raymond R. & Jiang, Peng
- S1364032120301775 A review on FexOy-based materials for advanced lithium-ion batteries
by Yang, Yang & Yuan, Wei & Zhang, Xiaoqing & Wang, Chun & Yuan, Yuhang & Huang, Yao & Ye, Yintong & Qiu, Zhiqiang & Tang, Yong
- S1364032120301787 A novel operation approach for the energy efficiency improvement of the HVAC system in office spaces through real-time big data analytics
by Li, Wenzhuo & Koo, Choongwan & Hong, Taehoon & Oh, Jeongyoon & Cha, Seung Hyun & Wang, Shengwei
- S1364032120301799 Assessment of building energy modelling studies to meet the requirements of the new Energy Performance of Buildings Directive
by Gatt, Damien & Yousif, Charles & Cellura, Maurizio & Camilleri, Liberato & Guarino, Francesco
- S1364032120301817 A methodology for reliability assessment and prognosis of bearing axial cracking in wind turbine gearboxes
by Guo, Yi & Sheng, Shuangwen & Phillips, Caleb & Keller, Jonathan & Veers, Paul & Williams, Lindy
- S1364032120301830 Predictive regression models for biochemical methane potential tests of biomass samples: Pitfalls and challenges of laboratory measurements
by Raposo, F. & Borja, R. & Ibelli-Bianco, C.
- S1364032120301842 A multiple criteria decision making method to weight the sustainability criteria of renewable energy technologies under uncertainty
by Sitorus, Fernando & Brito-Parada, Pablo R.
- S1364032120301854 How to achieve China’s CO2 emission reduction targets by provincial efforts? – An analysis based on generalized Divisia index and dynamic scenario simulation
by Zhang, Xi & Geng, Yong & Shao, Shuai & Dong, Huijuan & Wu, Rui & Yao, Tianli & Song, Jiekun
- S136403212030174X China in global wind power development: Role, status and impact
by Zhang, Shijie & Wei, Jing & Chen, Xi & Zhao, Yuhao
2020, Volume 126, Issue C
- S1364032120300897 Do major climate change-related public events have an impact on consumer choices?
by Ricci, Elena Claire & Banterle, Alessandro
- S1364032120301039 The impact of thermophysical properties and hysteresis effects on the energy performance simulation of PCM wallboards: Experimental studies, modelling, and validation
by Buonomano, Annamaria & Guarino, Francesco
- S1364032120301210 Drivers and barriers to public acceptance of future energy sources and grid expansion in the United States
by Sharpton, Tara & Lawrence, Thomas & Hall, Margeret
- S1364032120301258 The challenge of energy transition in the Global South: The case of electricity generation planning in Ghana
by Afful-Dadzie, Anthony & Mallett, Alexandra & Afful-Dadzie, Eric
- S1364032120301271 Identifying coal-fired power plants for early retirement
by Maamoun, Nada & Kennedy, Ryan & Jin, Xiaomeng & Urpelainen, Johannes
- S1364032120301283 A spatio-temporal life cycle assessment framework for building renovation scenarios at the urban scale
by Mastrucci, Alessio & Marvuglia, Antonino & Benetto, Enrico & Leopold, Ulrich
- S1364032120301295 Coupling small batteries and PV generation: A review
by Freitas Gomes, Icaro Silvestre & Perez, Yannick & Suomalainen, Emilia
- S1364032120301301 How photovoltaics can contribute to GHG emission reductions of 55% in the EU by 2030
by Jäger-Waldau, Arnulf & Kougias, Ioannis & Taylor, Nigel & Thiel, Christian
- S1364032120301313 Local government innovation in the energy sector: A study of key actors’ strategies and arguments
by Sperling, K. & Arler, F.
- S136403212030126X Evaluation of engineering properties and environmental effect of recycled waste tire-sand/soil in geotechnical engineering: A compressive review
by Liu, Lulu & Cai, Guojun & Zhang, Jun & Liu, Xiaoyan & Liu, Kai
2020, Volume 125, Issue C
- S1364032119308147 Advances on the processing of microalgal biomass for energy-driven biorefineries
by Cuevas-Castillo, Gabriela A. & Navarro-Pineda, Freddy S. & Baz Rodríguez, Sergio A. & Sacramento Rivero, Julio C.
- S1364032120300903 Critical review of competitiveness indicators for energy projects
by Colla, Martin & Ioannou, Anastasia & Falcone, Gioia
- S1364032120300915 Transforming the energy system? Technology and organisational legitimacy and the institutionalisation of community renewable energy
by Genus, A. & Iskandarova, M.
- S1364032120300927 A review of the evolution of green residential architecture
by Coma Bassas, Ester & Patterson, Joanne & Jones, Phillip
- S1364032120300940 Should we fear the rebound effect in smart homes?
by Walzberg, Julien & Dandres, Thomas & Merveille, Nicolas & Cheriet, Mohamed & Samson, Réjean
- S1364032120300952 Recent advances in carbon dioxide utilization
by Zhang, Zhien & Pan, Shu-Yuan & Li, Hao & Cai, Jianchao & Olabi, Abdul Ghani & Anthony, Edward John & Manovic, Vasilije
- S1364032120301088 An overview of unbalance compensation techniques using power electronic converters for active distribution systems with renewable generation
by Rafi, Fida Hasan Md & Hossain, M.J. & Rahman, Md Shamiur & Taghizadeh, Seyedfoad
- S1364032120301106 Configuration, design, and optimization of air-cooled battery thermal management system for electric vehicles: A review
by Akinlabi, A.A. Hakeem & Solyali, Davut
- S1364032120301118 Overview of value-added products bioelectrosynthesized from waste materials in microbial electrosynthesis systems
by Kong, Fanying & Ren, Hong-Yu & Pavlostathis, Spyros G. & Nan, Jun & Ren, Nan-Qi & Wang, Aijie
- S1364032120301222 Is it a good time to develop commercial photovoltaic systems on farmland? An American-style option with crop price risk
by Kim, Byungil & Kim, Changyoon & Han, SangUk & Bae, JuHyun & Jung, Jaehoon
- S136403212030071X Realising co-benefits for natural capital and ecosystem services from solar parks: A co-developed, evidence-based approach
by Randle-Boggis, R.J. & White, P.C.L. & Cruz, J. & Parker, G. & Montag, H. & Scurlock, J.M.O. & Armstrong, A.
- S136403212030109X Probabilistic solar irradiance transposition models
by Quan, Hao & Yang, Dazhi
- S136403212030112X Humidification-dehumidification desalination systems driven by thermal-based renewable and low-grade energy sources: A critical review
by Lawal, Dahiru U. & Qasem, Naef A.A.
2020, Volume 124, Issue C
- S1364032120300174 Simulation and experimental validation of fast adaptive particle swarm optimization strategy for photovoltaic global peak tracker under dynamic partial shading
by Eltamaly, Ali M. & Al-Saud, M.S. & Abokhalil, Ahmed G. & Farh, Hassan M.H.
- S1364032120300484 Cost reduction or electricity penetration: Government R&D-induced PV development and future policy schemes
by Ding, H. & Zhou, D.Q. & Liu, G.Q. & Zhou, P.
- S1364032120300654 Production of biofuels from sorghum
by Stamenković, Olivera S. & Siliveru, Kaliramesh & Veljković, Vlada B. & Banković-Ilić, Ivana B. & Tasić, Marija B. & Ciampitti, Ignacio A. & Đalović, Ivica G. & Mitrović, Petar M. & Sikora, Vladimir Š. & Prasad, P.V. Vara
- S1364032120300691 Future low-inertia power systems: Requirements, issues, and solutions - A review
by Ratnam, Kamala Sarojini & Palanisamy, K. & Yang, Guangya
- S1364032120300708 Carbon-based interlayers in perovskite solar cells
by Litvin, Aleksandr P. & Zhang, Xiaoyu & Berwick, Kevin & Fedorov, Anatoly V. & Zheng, Weitao & Baranov, Alexander V.
- S1364032120300733 Multi-objective dynamic and static reconfiguration with optimized allocation of PV-DG and battery energy storage system
by Mukhopadhyay, Bineeta & Das, Debapriya
- S1364032120300757 Divestment trends in Japan's international coal businesses
by Trencher, Gregory & Downie, Christian & Hasegawa, Koichi & Asuka, Jusen
- S1364032120300769 Does license plate rule induce low-carbon choices in residents’ daily travels: Motivation and impacts
by Zhang, Bin & Chen, Haitao & Du, Zhanjie & Wang, Zhaohua
- S1364032120300770 Energy choices in Alaska: Mining people's perception and attitudes from geotagged tweets
by Abdar, Moloud & Basiri, Mohammad Ehsan & Yin, Junjun & Habibnezhad, Mahmoud & Chi, Guangqing & Nemati, Shahla & Asadi, Somayeh
- S1364032120300782 Noise and vibration suppression in hybrid electric vehicles: State of the art and challenges
by Qin, Yechen & Tang, Xiaolin & Jia, Tong & Duan, Ziwen & Zhang, Jieming & Li, Yinong & Zheng, Ling
- S1364032120300794 Carbon footprint of construction industry: A global review and supply chain analysis
by Onat, Nuri Cihat & Kucukvar, Murat
- S1364032120300800 Innovative artificial neural network approach for integrated biogas – wastewater treatment system modelling: Effect of plant operating parameters on process intensification
by Sakiewicz, P. & Piotrowski, K. & Ober, J. & Karwot, J.
- S1364032120300812 Sustainable gasification biochar as a high efficiency adsorbent for CO2 capture: A facile method to designer biochar fabrication
by Dissanayake, Pavani Dulanja & Choi, Seung Wan & Igalavithana, Avanthi Deshani & Yang, Xiao & Tsang, Daniel C.W. & Wang, Chi-Hwa & Kua, Harn Wei & Lee, Ki Bong & Ok, Yong Sik
- S1364032120300836 Output power loss of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules due to dust accumulation in Saharan environment
by Dida, Mustapha & Boughali, Slimane & Bechki, Djamel & Bouguettaia, Hamza
- S1364032120300848 Advances and challenges in assessing urban sustainability: an advanced bibliometric review
by Marvuglia, Antonino & Havinga, Lisanne & Heidrich, Oliver & Fonseca, Jimeno & Gaitani, Niki & Reckien, Diana
- S1364032120300861 Considering non-power generation uses of coal in the United States
by Gagarin, H. & Sridhar, S. & Lange, I. & Bazilian, M.D.
- S1364032120300873 Are the optimum angles of photovoltaic systems so important?
by Chen, X.M. & Li, Y. & Zhao, B.Y. & Wang, R.Z.
- S1364032120300885 A review and evaluation of the state-of-the-art in PV solar power forecasting: Techniques and optimization
by Ahmed, R. & Sreeram, V. & Mishra, Y. & Arif, M.D.
- S1364032120300939 Regional renewable energy development in China: A multidimensional assessment
by Wang, Ying & Zhang, Dayong & Ji, Qiang & Shi, Xunpeng
- S136403212030040X Microwave mode of heating in the preparation of porous carbon materials for adsorption and energy storage applications – An overview
by Kumar N, Sasi & Grekov, Denys & Pré, Pascaline & Alappat, Babu J.
- S136403212030068X Classification, experimental assessment, modeling methods and evaluation metrics of Trombe walls
by Wang, Dengjia & Hu, Liang & Du, Hu & Liu, Yanfeng & Huang, Jianxiang & Xu, Yanchao & Liu, Jiaping
- S136403212030085X Reviewing the material and metal security of low-carbon energy transitions
by Lee, J. & Bazilian, M. & Sovacool, B. & Hund, K. & Jowitt, S.M. & Nguyen, T.P. & Månberger, A. & Kah, M. & Greene, S. & Galeazzi, C. & Awuah-Offei, K. & Moats, M. & Tilton, J. & Kukoda, S.
2020, Volume 123, Issue C
- S1364032120300186 Prognostics methods and degradation indexes of proton exchange membrane fuel cells: A review
by Liu, Hao & Chen, Jian & Hissel, Daniel & Lu, Jianguo & Hou, Ming & Shao, Zhigang
- S1364032120300356 Preventing early lock-in with technology-specific policy designs: The Renewable Portfolio Standards and diversity in renewable energy technologies
by Kim, Jung Eun & Tang, Tian
- S1364032120300368 Robust planning of distributed battery energy storage systems in flexible smart distribution networks: A comprehensive study
by Bozorgavari, Seyed Aboozar & Aghaei, Jamshid & Pirouzi, Sasan & Nikoobakht, Ahmad & Farahmand, Hossein & Korpås, Magnus
- S1364032120300393 An integrated approach to subtractive solar envelopes based on attribute information from point cloud data
by Alkadri, Miktha Farid & De Luca, Francesco & Turrin, Michela & Sariyildiz, Sevil
- S1364032120300411 Underground bio-methanation: Concept and potential
by Strobel, Gion & Hagemann, Birger & Huppertz, Thiago Martins & Ganzer, Leonhard
- S1364032120300435 Advancing anaerobic digestion through two-stage processes: Current developments and future trends
by Rajendran, Karthik & Mahapatra, Durgamadhab & Venkatraman, Arun Venkatesh & Muthuswamy, Shanmugaprakash & Pugazhendhi, Arivalagan
- S1364032120300447 Composite “LiCl/MWCNT/PVA” for adsorption thermal battery: Dynamics of methanol sorption
by Girnik, I.S. & Grekova, A.D. & Li, T.X. & Wang, R.Z. & Dutta, P. & Srinivasa Murthy, S. & Aristov, Yu.I.
- S1364032120300459 Predictors, taxonomy of predictors, and correlations of predictors with the decision behaviour of residential solar photovoltaics adoption: A review
by Alipour, M. & Salim, H. & Stewart, Rodney A. & Sahin, Oz
- S1364032120300460 A literature review of energy flexibility in district heating with a survey of the stakeholders’ participation
by Ma, Zheng & Knotzer, Armin & Billanes, Joy Dalmacio & Jørgensen, Bo Nørregaard
- S1364032120300587 Critical evaluation of process parameters for direct biodiesel production from diverse feedstock
by Sitepu, Eko K. & Heimann, Kirsten & Raston, Colin L. & Zhang, Wei
- S1364032120300599 Lignocellulose biomass pyrolysis for bio-oil production: A review of biomass pre-treatment methods for production of drop-in fuels
by Kumar, R. & Strezov, V. & Weldekidan, H. & He, J. & Singh, S. & Kan, T. & Dastjerdi, B.
- S1364032120300605 Techno-economic analysis of pennycress production, harvest and post-harvest logistics for renewable jet fuel
by Mousavi-Avval, Seyed Hashem & Shah, Ajay
- S1364032120300617 Modelling the technical potential of bioelectricity production under land use constraints: A multi-region Brazil case study
by Lyrio de Oliveira, Lucas & García Kerdan, Iván & de Oliveira Ribeiro, Celma & Oller do Nascimento, Claudio Augusto & Rego, Erik Eduardo & Giarola, Sara & Hawkes, Adam
- S1364032120300629 Economic feasibility and determinants of biogas technology adoption: Evidence from Bangladesh
by Sarker, Swati Anindita & Wang, Shouyang & Adnan, K.M. Mehedi & Sattar, M. Nahid