Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2017, Volume 68, Issue P2
- 840-851 Sustainable non-automotive vehicles: The simulation challenges
by Briggs, Ian & Murtagh, Martin & Kee, Robert & McCulloug, Geoffrey & Douglas, Roy
- 852-868 Renewable energy from biogas with reduced carbon dioxide footprint: Implications of applying different plant configurations and operating pressures
by Budzianowski, Wojciech M. & Postawa, Karol
- 869-875 Feed control of anaerobic digestion processes for renewable energy production: A review
by Gaida, Daniel & Wolf, Christian & Bongards, Michael
- 876-887 A review of the sustainability of algal-based biorefineries: Towards an integrated assessment framework
by Thomassen, Gwenny & Van Dael, Miet & Lemmens, Bert & Van Passel, Steven
- 888-898 A systematic review of environmental and economic impacts of smart grids
by Moretti, M. & Djomo, S. Njakou & Azadi, H. & May, K. & De Vos, K. & Van Passel, S. & Witters, N.
- 899-911 A state-of-the-art review and feasibility analysis of high altitude wind power in Northern Ireland
by Lunney, E. & Ban, M. & Duic, N. & Foley, A.
- 912-919 Renewable energy combined with sustainable drainage: Ground source heat and pervious paving
by Charlesworth, S.M. & Faraj-Llyod, A.S. & Coupe, S.J.
- 920-933 Building-integrated trigeneration system: Energy, environmental and economic dynamic performance assessment for Italian residential applications
by Sibilio, Sergio & Rosato, Antonio & Ciampi, Giovanni & Scorpio, Michelangelo & Akisawa, Atsushi
- 934-952 Scientific achievements and regulation of shallow geothermal systems in six European countries – A review
by Somogyi, Viola & Sebestyén, Viktor & Nagy, Georgina
- 953-963 Building Information Modelling for analysis of energy efficient industrial buildings – A case study
by Gourlis, Georgios & Kovacic, Iva
- 964-985 Total Site Heat Integration planning and design for industrial, urban and renewable systems
by Liew, Peng Yen & Theo, Wai Lip & Wan Alwi, Sharifah Rafidah & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Abdul Manan, Zainuddin & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír & Varbanov, Petar Sabev
- 986-996 Optimization solar site selection by fuzzy logic model and weighted linear combination method in arid and semi-arid region: A case study Isfahan-IRAN
by Zoghi, Mahmood & Houshang Ehsani, Amir & Sadat, Mahdis & javad Amiri, Mohammad & Karimi, Sepideh
- 997-1007 Prospects for the Brazilian electricity sector in the 2030s: Scenarios and guidelines for its transformation
by Dantas, Guilherme de A. & de Castro, Nivalde J. & Brandão, Roberto & Rosental, Rubens & Lafranque, Alexandre
- 1008-1019 Electricity costs in irrigated agriculture: A case study for an irrigation scheme in Spain
by Langarita, Raquel & Sánchez Chóliz, Julio & Sarasa, Cristina & Duarte, Rosa & Jiménez, Sofía
- 1020-1032 Energy security measurement – A sustainable approach
by Radovanović, Mirjana & Filipović, Sanja & Pavlović, Dejan
- 1033-1050 Driving forces for aggregate energy consumption: A cross-country approach
by Lima, Fátima & Nunes, Manuel Lopes & Cunha, Jorge & Lucena, André F.P.
- 1051-1062 Carbon sequestration potential via energy harvesting from agricultural biomass residues in Mekong River basin, Southeast Asia
by Ko, Chun-Han & Chaiprapat, Sumate & Kim, Lee-Hyung & Hadi, Pejman & Hsu, Shu-Chien & Leu, Shao-Yuan
- 1063-1075 Sustainable mobility for campsites: The case of Macchia Lucchese
by Del Moretto, Deny & Colla, Valentina & Branca, Teresa Annunziata
- 1076-1087 Renewable hydropower generation as a co-benefit of balanced urban water portfolio management and flood risk mitigation
by Sahin, Oz & Stewart, Rodney A. & Giurco, Damien & Porter, Michael G.
- 1088-1096 The impact of energy policies in scenarios on GHG emission reduction in passenger car mobility in the EU-15
by Ajanovic, Amela & Haas, Reinhard
- 1097-1105 The potential for energy efficiency in the EU Member States – A comparison of studies
by Knoop, Katharina & Lechtenböhmer, Stefan
- 1106-1111 Strategic competences for concrete action towards sustainability: An oxymoron? Engineering education for a sustainable future
by Mulder, Karel F.
- 1115-1129 Technological assessment of different solar-biomass systems for hybrid power generation in Europe
by Hussain, C.M. Iftekhar & Norton, Brian & Duffy, Aidan
- 1130-1143 Energy saving in UK FE colleges: The relative importance of the socio-economic groups and environmental attitudes of employees
by Al-Shemmeri, Tarik & Naylor, Lucy
- 1144-1156 Prediction of the gas emission from porous media with the concern of energy and environment
by Makky, Ahmed Al & Alaswad, A. & Gibson, Desmond. & Olabi, A.G.
- 1157-1173 Renewable energy scenario and environmental aspects of soil emission measurements
by Makky, Ahmed Al & Alaswad, A & Gibson, Desmond & Olabi, A.G
- 1174-1182 Aqueous batteries as grid scale energy storage solutions
by Posada, Jorge Omar Gil & Rennie, Anthony J.R. & Villar, Sofia Perez & Martins, Vitor L. & Marinaccio, Jordan & Barnes, Alistair & Glover, Carol F. & Worsley, David A. & Hall, Peter J.
- 1183-1192 Trends of European research and development in district heating technologies
by Sayegh, M.A. & Danielewicz, J. & Nannou, T. & Miniewicz, M. & Jadwiszczak, P. & Piekarska, K. & Jouhara, H.
- 1193-1204 Pretreatment techniques used in biogas production from grass
by Rodriguez, Cristina & Alaswad, A. & Benyounis, K.Y. & Olabi, A.G.
- 1205-1212 Production costs of the chemical industry in the EU and other countries: Ammonia, methanol and light olefins
by Boulamanti, Aikaterini & Moya, Jose A.
- 1213-1221 Revealed and stated preferences for CO2 emissions reduction: The missing link
by Bigerna, S. & Bollino, C.A. & Micheli, S. & Polinori, P.
- 1222-1233 Interpreting long-term energy scenarios and the role of bioenergy in Germany
by Szarka, Nora & Eichhorn, Marcus & Kittler, Ronny & Bezama, Alberto & Thrän, Daniela
2017, Volume 68, Issue P1
- 1-18 General review and classification of different MPPT Techniques
by Karami, Nabil & Moubayed, Nazih & Outbib, Rachid
- 19-27 Quantum dots sensitization for photoelectrochemical generation of hydrogen: A review
by Sahai, Sonal & Ikram, Ashi & Rai, Snigdha & Shrivastav, Rohit & Dass, Sahab & Satsangi, Vibha R.
- 28-32 Research on China’s rural household energy consumption – Household investigation of typical counties in 8 economic zones
by Xiaohua, Wang & Kunquan, Li & Hua, Li & Di, Bai & Jingru, Liu
- 33-47 To identify the critical success factors of sustainable supply chain management practices in the context of oil and gas industries: ISM approach
by Raut, Rakesh D. & Narkhede, Balkrishna & Gardas, Bhaskar B.
- 48-56 Driving force of rising renewable energy in China: Environment, regulation and employment
by Zhao, Xu & Luo, Dongkun
- 57-69 Way to accomplish low carbon development transformation: A bibliometric analysis during 1995–2014
by Wang, Linyuan & Zhao, Lin & Mao, Guozhu & Zuo, Jian & Du, Huibin
- 70-86 A review of photovoltaic water pumping system designing methods, control strategies and field performance
by Muhsen, Dhiaa Halboot & Khatib, Tamer & Nagi, Farrukh
- 87-101 Fluid-structure interactions in Francis turbines: A perspective review
by Trivedi, Chirag & Cervantes, Michel J.
- 102-112 Evaluation of power transformer inrush currents and internal faults discrimination methods in presence of fault current limiter
by Sahebi, Ali & Samet, Haidar & Ghanbari, Teymoor
- 113-125 Hydrothermal liquefaction of various biomass and waste feedstocks for biocrude production: A state of the art review
by Dimitriadis, Athanasios & Bezergianni, Stella
- 126-135 Building smart grid to power the next century in Taiwan
by Lee, Amy H.I. & Chen, Hsing Hung & Chen, Jack
- 136-146 Potential of seaweed as a feedstock for renewable gaseous fuel production in Ireland
by Tabassum, Muhammad Rizwan & Xia, Ao & Murphy, Jerry D.
- 147-152 Dispatching strategies of electric vehicles participating in frequency regulation on power grid: A review
by Peng, Chao & Zou, Jianxiao & Lian, Lian
- 153-167 Energy and exergy analyses of solar tower power plant driven supercritical carbon dioxide recompression cycles for six different locations
by Atif, Maimoon. & Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A.
- 168-184 Thermal models for analysis of performance of Stirling engine: A review
by Ahmadi, Mohammad H. & Ahmadi, Mohammad-Ali & Pourfayaz, Fathollah
- 185-198 Hybrid nanofluids preparation, thermal properties, heat transfer and friction factor – A review
by Sundar, L. Syam & Sharma, K.V. & Singh, Manoj K. & Sousa, A.C.M.
- 199-211 Renewables diffusion and contagion effect in Italian regional electricity markets: Assessment and policy implications
by Bigerna, Simona & Bollino, Carlo Andrea & Ciferri, Davide & Polinori, Paolo
- 212-220 Modeling and simulation of nanorods photovoltaic solar cells: A review
by Ali, Nouran M. & Rafat, Nadia H.
- 221-233 A new variable step size neural networks MPPT controller: Review, simulation and hardware implementation
by Messalti, Sabir & Harrag, Abdelghani & Loukriz, Abdelhamid
- 234-246 Review on dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs): Advanced techniques and research trends
by Gong, Jiawei & Sumathy, K. & Qiao, Qiquan & Zhou, Zhengping
- 247-261 Energy policy for low carbon development in Nigeria: A LEAP model application
by Emodi, Nnaemeka Vincent & Emodi, Chinenye Comfort & Murthy, Girish Panchakshara & Emodi, Adaeze Saratu Augusta
- 262-271 Comparison of evaluation standards for green building in China, Britain, United States
by Zhang, Yurong & Wang, Jingjing & Hu, Fangfang & Wang, Yuanfeng
- 272-285 The limit of sequential exploitation of a river’s hydraulic potential
by de Souza, Zulcy & Tiago Filho, Geraldo Lúcio & Barros, Regina Mambeli & Silva dos Santos, Ivan Felipe & da Silva, Fernando das Graças Braga & Prado Leite, Marcelo Daige & Prudente, Érica Patricia
- 286-305 Local strategies and action plans towards resource efficiency in South East Europe
by Di Leo, Senatro & Salvia, Monica
- 306-315 Energetic valorization of waste tires
by Machin, Einara Blanco & Pedroso, Daniel Travieso & de Carvalho, João Andrade
- 316-332 Comprehensive overview of grid interfaced solar photovoltaic systems
by Mahela, Om Prakash & Shaik, Abdul Gafoor
- 333-359 The wood from the trees: The use of timber in construction
by Ramage, Michael H. & Burridge, Henry & Busse-Wicher, Marta & Fereday, George & Reynolds, Thomas & Shah, Darshil U. & Wu, Guanglu & Yu, Li & Fleming, Patrick & Densley-Tingley, Danielle & Allwood, Julian & Dupree, Paul & Linden, P.F. & Scherman, Oren
- 360-369 Proposal for a sustainability evaluation framework for bioenergy production systems using the MESMIS methodology
by Valdez-Vazquez, Idania & del Rosario Sánchez Gastelum, Carolina & Escalante, Ana E.
- 370-379 A comprehensive analysis of the credits obtained by LEED 2009 certified green buildings
by Wu, Peng & Song, Yongze & Shou, Wenchi & Chi, Hunglin & Chong, Heap-Yih & Sutrisna, Monty
- 380-396 Management of hybrid powertrain dynamics and energy consumption for 2WD, 4WD, and HMMWV vehicles
by Raslavičius, Laurencas & Keršys, Artūras & Makaras, Rolandas
- 397-409 The use of thermal-electric analogy in solar collector thermal state analysis
by Chochowski, Andrzej & Obstawski, Paweł
- 410-431 Models for the combustion of single solid fuel particles in fluidized beds: A review
by Jiang, Xuguang & Chen, Dandan & Ma, Zengyi & Yan, Jianhua
- 432-446 Energy saving evaluation of passive systems for residential buildings in hot and dry regions
by Goudarzi, Hossein & Mostafaeipour, Ali
- 447-460 Modelling electric vehicles use: a survey on the methods
by Daina, Nicolò & Sivakumar, Aruna & Polak, John W.
- 461-474 Analysis of characteristics of Dynamic Tidal Power on the west coast of Korea
by Park, Young Hyun
- 475-491 Overview of flux-controllable machines: Electrically excited machines, hybrid excited machines and memory machines
by Wang, Qingsong & Niu, Shuangxia
- 492-510 Embodied carbon in China’s foreign trade: An online SCI-E and SSCI based literature review
by Zhang, Zhonghua & Zhao, Yuhuan & Su, Bin & Zhang, Yongfeng & Wang, Song & Liu, Ya & Li, Hao
- 511-524 Current status and potential of biomass utilization in ferrous metallurgical industry
by Wei, Rufei & Zhang, Lingling & Cang, Daqiang & Li, Jiaxin & Li, Xianwei & Xu, Chunbao Charles
- 525-540 From occupancy to occupant behavior: An analytical survey of data acquisition technologies, modeling methodologies and simulation coupling mechanisms for building energy efficiency
by Jia, Mengda & Srinivasan, Ravi S. & Raheem, Adeeba A.
- 541-562 A review on technical improvements, economic feasibility and world scenario of solar water heating system
by Gautam, Abhishek & Chamoli, Sunil & Kumar, Alok & Singh, Satyendra
- 563-571 Hydrogen production in the electrolysis of water in Brazil, a review
by dos Santos, Kenia Gabriela & Eckert, Caroline Thaís & De Rossi, Eduardo & Bariccatti, Reinaldo Aparecido & Frigo, Elisandro Pires & Lindino, Cleber Antonio & Alves, Helton José
- 572-586 Testing the moderating role of financial development in an environmental Kuznets curve: Empirical evidence from Turkey
by Katircioğlu, Salih Turan & Taşpinar, Nigar
- 587-595 Computational Building Information Modelling for construction waste management: Moving from rhetoric to reality
by Lu, Weisheng & Webster, Chris & Chen, Ke & Zhang, Xiaoling & Chen, Xi
- 596-608 Turkish challenges for low-carbon society: Current status, government policies and social acceptance
by Yousefi-Sahzabi, Amin & Unlu-Yucesoy, Eda & Sasaki, Kyuro & Yuosefi, Hossein & Widiatmojo, Arif & Sugai, Yuichi
- 609-622 2014 oil plunge: Causes and impacts on renewable energy
by Khan, Muhammad Imran & Yasmeen, Tabassam & Shakoor, Abdul & Khan, Niaz Bahadur & Muhammad, Riaz
- 623-637 Advances in genetic improvement of Camelina sativa for biofuel and industrial bio-products
by Sainger, Manish & Jaiwal, Anjali & Sainger, Poonam Ahlawat & Chaudhary, Darshna & Jaiwal, Ranjana & Jaiwal, Pawan K.
- 638-649 A review of solar still performance with reflectors
by Omara, Z.M. & Kabeel, A.E. & Abdullah, A.S.
- 650-658 A review of renewable investment and power system operational issues in Bangladesh
by Nikolakakis, Thomas & Chattopadhyay, Deb & Bazilian, Morgan
- 659-684 Process and engineering trends in membrane based carbon capture
by Sreedhar, I. & Vaidhiswaran, R. & Kamani, Bansi. M. & Venugopal, A.
- 685-692 Can Li-Ion batteries be the panacea for automotive applications?
by Opitz, A. & Badami, P. & Shen, L. & Vignarooban, K. & Kannan, A.M.
- 693-706 Thermal energy storage materials and systems for solar energy applications
by Alva, Guruprasad & Liu, Lingkun & Huang, Xiang & Fang, Guiyin
- 707-726 Review on clay mineral-based form-stable phase change materials: Preparation, characterization and applications
by Lv, Peizhao & Liu, Chenzhen & Rao, Zhonghao
- 727-737 A fuzzy logic tool to evaluate low-head hydropower technologies at the outlet of wastewater treatment plants
by Ak, Mümtaz & Kentel, Elçin & Kucukali, Serhat
- 738-747 Renewable investments: The impact of green policies in developing and developed countries
by Romano, Antonio A. & Scandurra, Giuseppe & Carfora, Alfonso & Fodor, Mate
- 748-762 Evaluating the ecological influence of hydraulic projects: A review of aquatic habitat suitability models
by Yi, Yujun & Cheng, Xi & Yang, Zhifeng & Wieprecht, Silke & Zhang, Shanghong & Wu, Yingjie
- 763-773 Keep it local and fish-friendly: Social acceptance of hydropower projects in Switzerland
by Tabi, Andrea & Wüstenhagen, Rolf
- 774-787 A soft computing based-modified ELECTRE model for renewable energy policy selection with unknown information
by Mousavi, M. & Gitinavard, H. & Mousavi, S.M.
- 788-807 Biobutanol – An impending biofuel for future: A review on upstream and downstream processing tecniques
by Bharathiraja, B. & Jayamuthunagai, J. & Sudharsanaa, T. & Bharghavi, A. & Praveenkumar, R. & Chakravarthy, M. & Yuvaraj, D.
- 808-824 Energy consumption, CO2 emissions, and economic growth: An ethical dilemma
by Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Chatziantoniou, Ioannis & Filis, George
- 825-833 The history and current applications of the circular economy concept
by Winans, K. & Kendall, A. & Deng, H.
2017, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-14 A review of photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) heat utilisation with low temperature desiccant cooling and dehumidification
by Guo, Jinyi & Lin, Simao & Bilbao, Jose I. & White, Stephen D. & Sproul, Alistair B.
- 15-35 A review and future directions in techno-economic modeling and optimization of upstream forest biomass to bio-oil supply chains
by Mirkouei, Amin & Haapala, Karl R. & Sessions, John & Murthy, Ganti S.
- 36-50 Practical battery size optimization of a PV system by considering individual customer damage function
by Mehrabankhomartash, Mahmoud & Rayati, Mohammad & Sheikhi, Aras & Ranjbar, Ali Mohammad
- 51-61 Examining the driving factors of energy related carbon emissions using the extended STIRPAT model based on IPAT identity in Xinjiang
by Wang, Changjian & Wang, Fei & Zhang, Xinlin & Yang, Yu & Su, Yongxian & Ye, Yuyao & Zhang, Hongou
- 62-71 Is Brazilian wind power development sustainable? Insights from a review of conflicts in Ceará state
by Brannstrom, Christian & Gorayeb, Adryane & de Sousa Mendes, Jocicléa & Loureiro, Caroline & Meireles, Antonio Jeovah de Andrade & Silva, Edson Vicente da & Freitas, Ana Larissa Ribeiro de & Oliveira, Rafael Fialho de
- 72-88 Microalgal biodiesel: A possible solution for India’s energy security
by Sharma, Yogesh Chandra & Singh, Veena
- 89-93 Minimizing energy consumption in refrigerated vehicles through alternative external wall
by Adekomaya, Oludaisi & Jamiru, Tamba & Sadiku, Rotimi & Huan, Zhongie
- 94-105 Systematic assessment of the availability and utilization potential of biomass in Bangladesh
by Mosaddek Hossen, Md. & Sazedur Rahman, A.H.M. & Kabir, Afsana Sara & Faruque Hasan, M.M. & Ahmed, Shoeb
- 106-115 Control, power and electrical components in wave energy conversion systems: A review of the technologies
by Ozkop, Emre & Altas, Ismail H.
- 116-125 A review of energy storage technologies with a focus on adsorption thermal energy storage processes for heating applications
by Lefebvre, Dominique & Tezel, F. Handan
- 126-143 Modeling and simulation of solar water heater: A TRNSYS perspective
by Shrivastava, R.L. & Vinod Kumar, & Untawale, S.P.
- 144-159 A review on maximum power point tracking for photovoltaic systems with and without shading conditions
by Ramli, Makbul A.M. & Twaha, Ssennoga & Ishaque, Kashif & Al-Turki, Yusuf A.
- 160-172 Structure models and nano energy system design for proton exchange membrane fuel cells in electric energy vehicles
by Li, Yong & Yang, Jie & Song, Jian
- 173-183 Dams turning devils: An insight into the public safety aspects in operational run of the river hydropower projects in western Himalayas
by Kumar, Deepak & Katoch, S.S.
- 184-191 Household biogas CDM project development in rural China
by Chen, Yu & Hu, Wei & Chen, Paul & Ruan, Roger
- 192-206 Sustainable perspectives on energy consumption, EMRF, environment, health and accident risks associated with the use of mobile phones
by Velmurugan, Manivannan Senthil
- 207-224 Evolution of dispatchable photovoltaic system integration with the electric power network for smart grid applications: A review
by Emmanuel, Michael & Rayudu, Ramesh
- 225-234 Reviewing and critiquing published approaches to the sustainability assessment of hydropower
by Tahseen, Samiha & Karney, Bryan W.
- 235-245 Application of load monitoring in appliances’ energy management – A review
by Abubakar, I. & Khalid, S.N. & Mustafa, M.W. & Shareef, Hussain & Mustapha, M.
- 246-256 An overview of energy efficiency standards in China's transport sector
by Hao, Han & Liu, Zongwei & Zhao, Fuquan
- 257-276 Synthesis of magnetic biochar from agricultural waste biomass to enhancing route for waste water and polymer application: A review
by Thines, K.R. & Abdullah, E.C. & Mubarak, N.M. & Ruthiraan, M.
- 277-288 Environmental impact and sustainability study on biofuels for transportation applications
by Chang, Wei-Ru & Hwang, Jenn-Jiang & Wu, Wei
- 289-294 An investigation of small scale hydropower plants using the geographic information system
by Bayazıt, Yıldırım & Bakış, Recep & Koç, Cengiz
- 295-314 Wastes and biomass materials as sustainable-renewable energy resources for Jordan
by Al-Hamamre, Zayed & Saidan, Motasem & Hararah, Muhanned & Rawajfeh, Khaled & Alkhasawneh, Hussam E. & Al-Shannag, Mohammad
- 315-323 Influence of demographic variables on uptake of domestic solar photovoltaic technology
by Sommerfeld, Jeff & Buys, Laurie & Mengersen, Kerrie & Vine, Desley
- 324-340 Developing an Iranian green building assessment tool using decision making methods and geographical information system: Case study in Mashhad city
by Shad, Rouzbeh & Khorrami, Mohammad & Ghaemi, Marjan
- 341-363 A comprehensive review on microgrid and virtual power plant concepts employed for distributed energy resources scheduling in power systems
by Nosratabadi, Seyyed Mostafa & Hooshmand, Rahmat-Allah & Gholipour, Eskandar
- 364-371 Life cycle assessment of a medium commercial scale biogas plant and nutritional assessment of effluent slurry
by Yasar, Abdullah & Rasheed, Rizwan & Tabinda, Amtul Bari & Tahir, Aleena & Sarwar, Friha
- 372-383 Decomposition analysis for assessing the United States 2025 emissions target: How big is the challenge?
by Shahiduzzaman, Md & Layton, Allan
- 384-396 Sustainable development of sewage sludge-to-energy in China: Barriers identification and technologies prioritization
by Ren, Jingzheng & Liang, Hanwei & Dong, Liang & Gao, Zhiqiu & He, Chang & Pan, Ming & Sun, Lu
- 397-407 Conflicts between decentralized renewable electricity production and landscape services – A spatially-explicit quantitative assessment for Switzerland
by Kienast, Felix & Huber, Nica & Hergert, Rico & Bolliger, Janine & Moran, Lorena Segura & Hersperger, Anna M.
- 408-416 Recent developments, future challenges and new research directions in LCA of buildings: A critical review
by Anand, Chirjiv Kaur & Amor, Ben
- 417-425 Review of district heating and cooling systems for a sustainable future
by Lake, Andrew & Rezaie, Behanz & Beyerlein, Steven
- 426-436 Short-term boosting of biomass energy sources – Determination of biomass potential for prevention of regional crisis situations
by Vávrová, Kamila & Knápek, Jaroslav & Weger, Jan
- 437-449 Portfolio optimization under lower partial moments in emerging electricity markets: Evidence from Turkey
by Gökgöz, Fazıl & Atmaca, Mete Emin
- 450-460 Recent progress in solar thermal energy storage using nanomaterials
by Ahmed, Sumair Faisal & Khalid, M. & Rashmi, W. & Chan, A. & Shahbaz, Kaveh
- 461-476 Do greenhouse gas emission calculations from energy crop cultivation reflect actual agricultural management practices? – A review of carbon footprint calculators
by Peter, Christiane & Helming, Katharina & Nendel, Claas
- 477-490 A comprehensive review of Flywheel Energy Storage System technology
by Mousavi G, S.M. & Faraji, Faramarz & Majazi, Abbas & Al-Haddad, Kamal
- 491-506 The environmental impact of Li-Ion batteries and the role of key parameters – A review
by Peters, Jens F. & Baumann, Manuel & Zimmermann, Benedikt & Braun, Jessica & Weil, Marcel
- 507-519 Exergoeconomic and exergoenvironmental analyses of an integrated solar combined cycle system
by Cavalcanti, Eduardo José Cidade
- 520-530 A review of the bandwidth and environmental discourses of future energy scenarios: Shades of green and gray
by Laugs, Gideon A.H. & Moll, Henri C.
- 531-573 Review of distributed generation (DG) system planning and optimisation techniques: Comparison of numerical and mathematical modelling methods
by Theo, Wai Lip & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Ho, Wai Shin & Hashim, Haslenda & Lee, Chew Tin
- 574-580 The applications and prospect of fuel cells in medical field: A review
by Xu, Qian & Zhang, Feihu & Xu, Li & Leung, Puiki & Yang, Chunzhen & Li, Huaming
- 581-596 Review of current state of research on energy storage, toxicity, health hazards and commercialization of phase changing materials
by Chandel, S.S. & Agarwal, Tanya
- 597-611 A comparative overview of hydrogen production processes
by Nikolaidis, Pavlos & Poullikkas, Andreas
- 612-624 Climate change effects of forestry and substitution of carbon-intensive materials and fossil fuels
by Gustavsson, Leif & Haus, Sylvia & Lundblad, Mattias & Lundström, Anders & Ortiz, Carina A. & Sathre, Roger & Truong, Nguyen Le & Wikberg, Per-Erik
- 625-640 A review of air conditioning energy performance in data centers
by Ni, Jiacheng & Bai, Xuelian
- 641-650 A review on analysis and development of solar flat plate collector
by Pandey, Krishna Murari & Chaurasiya, Rajesh
- 651-661 Outdoor performance analysis of different PV panel types
by Elibol, Erdem & Özmen, Özge Tüzün & Tutkun, Nedim & Köysal, Oğuz
- 662-672 Decoupling analysis on energy consumption, embodied GHG emissions and economic growth — The case study of Macao
by Chen, B. & Yang, Q. & Li, J.S. & Chen, G.Q.
- 673-682 Electrospinning in solid oxide fuel cells – A review
by Aruna, S.T. & Balaji, L.S. & Kumar, S. Senthil & Prakash, B. Shri
- 683-691 Complementarity and substitutability: A review of state level renewable energy policy instrument interactions
by Cheng, Quan & Yi, Hongtao
- 692-703 How plants inspire façades. From plants to architecture: Biomimetic principles for the development of adaptive architectural envelopes
by López, Marlén & Rubio, Ramón & Martín, Santiago & Ben Croxford,
- 704-751 Power-line communications for smart grid: Progress, challenges, opportunities and status
by Sharma, Konark & Saini, Lalit Mohan
- 752-759 The interdependent relationship between sectoral productivity and disaggregated energy consumption in Malaysia: Markov Switching approach
by Rahman, M.S. & Shahari, Farihana & Rahman, Mahfuzur & Noman, Abu Hanifa Md
- 760-775 A review of nanogrid topologies and technologies
by Burmester, Daniel & Rayudu, Ramesh & Seah, Winston & Akinyele, Daniel
- 776-790 European smart grid prospects, policies, and challenges
by IqtiyaniIlham, Nur & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Hosenuzzaman, M.
- 791-810 Research progress of pollutants removal from coal-fired flue gas using non-thermal plasma
by Ma, Siming & Zhao, Yongchun & Yang, Jianping & Zhang, Shibo & Zhang, Junying & Zheng, Chuguang
- 811-825 Life cycle energy efficiency in building structures: A review of current developments and future outlooks based on BIM capabilities
by Eleftheriadis, Stathis & Mumovic, Dejan & Greening, Paul
- 826-847 A comprehensive review on solar PV maximum power point tracking techniques
by Ram, J. Prasanth & Babu, T. Sudhakar & Rajasekar, N.
- 848-862 Efficiency of second-generation biofuel crop subsidy schemes: Spatial heterogeneity and policy design
by Andrée, Bo Pieter Johannes & Diogo, Vasco & Koomen, Eric
- 863-875 Evaluating ecosystem service trade-offs with wind electricity production in Switzerland
by Egli, Thomas & Bolliger, Janine & Kienast, Felix
- 876-891 Performance degradation of photovoltaic power system: Review on mitigation methods
by Jamil, Wan Juzaili & Abdul Rahman, Hasimah & Shaari, Sulaiman & Salam, Zainal
- 892-898 The “German Paradox” in the balancing power markets
by Ocker, Fabian & Ehrhart, Karl-Martin
- 899-907 A review of sludge characteristics in Lithuania's wastewater treatment plants and perspectives of its usage in thermal processes
by Praspaliauskas, M. & Pedišius, N.
- 908-920 Calculation of levelized costs of electricity for various electrical energy storage systems
by Obi, Manasseh & Jensen, S.M. & Ferris, Jennifer B. & Bass, Robert B.
- 921-934 Carbon, water and land use accounting: Consumption vs production perspectives
by Ali, Yousaf
- 935-953 A review of compressed-air hybrid technology in vehicle system
by Wasbari, F. & Bakar, R.A. & Gan, L.M. & Tahir, M.M. & Yusof, A.A.
- 954-987 A review on solar chimney systems
by Kasaeian, A.B. & Molana, Sh. & Rahmani, K. & Wen, D.
- 988-997 A review on issues and approaches for microgrid protection
by Brearley, Belwin J. & Prabu, R. Raja
- 1008-1018 Regional differentiation of rural household biogas development and related driving factors in China
by Yin, Dongxue & Liu, Wei & Zhai, Ningning & Wang, Yandong & Ren, Chengjie & Yang, Gaihe
- 1019-1036 Design analysis factors and specifications of solar dish technologies for different systems and applications
by Hafez, A.Z. & Soliman, Ahmed & El-Metwally, K.A. & Ismail, I.M.
- 1037-1046 Emerging green-tech specializations and clusters – A network analysis on technological innovation at the metropolitan level
by Marra, Alessandro & Antonelli, Paola & Pozzi, Cesare
- 1047-1064 A review of solar energy based heat and power generation systems
by Modi, Anish & Bühler, Fabian & Andreasen, Jesper Graa & Haglind, Fredrik
- 1065-1080 Grid-connected isolated PV microinverters: A review
by Hasan, Rasedul & Mekhilef, Saad & Seyedmahmoudian, Mehdi & Horan, Ben
- 1081-1086 Electrical energy demand efficiency efforts in Brazil, past, lessons learned, present and future: A critical review
by Zurn, Hans H. & Tenfen, Daniel & Rolim, Jacqueline G. & Richter, André & Hauer, Ines
- 1087-1104 Approaches to overcome the barrier issues of passive direct methanol fuel cell – Review
by Munjewar, Seema S. & Thombre, Shashikant B. & Mallick, Ranjan K.
- 1105-1122 Financial stability, energy consumption and environmental quality: Evidence from South Asian economies
by Nasreen, Samia & Anwar, Sofia & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 1123-1138 Integrating water and energy models for policy driven applications. A review of contemporary work and recommendations for future developments
by Khan, Zarrar & Linares, Pedro & García-González, Javier
- 1153-1161 Assessment of bioenergy development potential and its environmental impact for rural household energy consumption: A case study in Shandong, China
by Jiang, Zhixiang & Dai, Yanhui & Luo, Xianxiang & Liu, Guocheng & Wang, Hefang & Zheng, Hao & Wang, Zhenyu
- 1162-1179 Current status, hurdles and future prospects of biogas digestion technology in Africa
by Roopnarain, Ashira & Adeleke, Rasheed
- 1180-1207 Monitoring system for photovoltaic plants: A review
by Madeti, Siva Ramakrishna & Singh, S.N.
- 1208-1224 Interpreting Turkish industry's perception on energy security: A national survey
by Biresselioglu, Mehmet Efe & Yelkenci, Tezer & Ozyorulmaz, Evrim & Yumurtaci, Işık Özge
- 1225-1236 A review on latest developments and future prospects of heterogeneous catalyst in biodiesel production from non-edible oils
by Mardhiah, H. Haziratul & Ong, Hwai Chyuan & Masjuki, H.H. & Lim, Steven & Lee, H.V.
- 1237-1266 Towards lower gas turbine emissions: Flameless distributed combustion
by Khidr, Kareem I. & Eldrainy, Yehia A. & EL-Kassaby, Mohamed M.
- 1267-1281 Effects of fuel injection parameters on emission characteristics of diesel engines operating on various biodiesel: A review
by Mohamed Shameer, P. & Ramesh, K. & Sakthivel, R. & Purnachandran, R.
- 1282-1299 A review on thermal stability and high temperature induced ageing mechanisms of solar absorber coatings
by Zhang, Ke & Hao, Lei & Du, Miao & Mi, Jing & Wang, Ji-Ning & Meng, Jian-ping
- 1300-1307 The situation analysis of shale gas development in China-based on Structural Equation Modeling
by Ma, Zhengwei & Pi, Guanglin & Dong, Xiucheng & Chen, Chi
- 1308-1330 Water desalination system using solar heat: A review
by M, Chandrashekara & Yadav, Avadhesh
- 1331-1344 Economic disparity and CO2 emissions: The domestic energy sector in Greater Bangalore, India
by Ramachandra, T.V. & Bajpai, Vishnu & Kulkarni, Gouri & Aithal, Bharath H. & Han, Sun Sheng
- 1345-1359 Thermal performance of parabolic trough solar collectors
by Salgado Conrado, L. & Rodriguez-Pulido, A. & Calderón, G.
- 1360-1368 Green retrofitting – A review of current status, implementations and challenges
by Jagarajan, Rehmaashini & Abdullah Mohd Asmoni, Mat Naim & Mohammed, Abdul Hakim & Jaafar, Mohd Nadzri & Lee Yim Mei, Janice & Baba, Maizan
- 1369-1394 A comprehensive sequential review study through the generation expansion planning
by Sadeghi, Hadi & Rashidinejad, Masoud & Abdollahi, Amir
- 1395-1411 Review of propulsion systems on LNG carriers
by Fernández, Ignacio Arias & Gómez, Manuel Romero & Gómez, Javier Romero & Insua, Álvaro Baaliña
- 1412-1419 Rural energy planning remains out-of-step with contemporary paradigms of energy access and development
by Herington, M.J. & van de Fliert, E. & Smart, S. & Greig, C. & Lant, P.A.
- 1420-1435 ASEAN power grid: A secure transmission infrastructure for clean and sustainable energy for South-East Asia
by Ahmed, Tofael & Mekhilef, Saad & Shah, Rakibuzzaman & Mithulananthan, N. & Seyedmahmoudian, Mehdi & Horan, Ben
2016, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-9 Sustainable renewable energy resources utilization in rural areas
by Woldeyohannes, Abraham Debebe & Woldemichael, Dereje Engida & Baheta, Aklilu Tesfamichael
- 10-26 How to develop distributed generation in China: In the context of the reformation of electric power system
by Pingkuo, Liu & Zhongfu, Tan
- 27-37 Developing a thermally compensated electrolyser model coupled with pressurised hydrogen storage for modelling the energy efficiency of hydrogen energy storage systems and identifying their operation performance issues
by Ali, Dallia & Gazey, Ross & Aklil, Daniel
- 38-52 Finding the best locations for establishment of solar-wind power stations in Middle-East using GIS: A review
by Jahangiri, Mehdi & Ghaderi, Reza & Haghani, Ahmad & Nematollahi, Omid
- 53-78 Condition-based maintenance methods for marine renewable energy
by Mérigaud, Alexis & Ringwood, John V.
- 79-94 Spatial energy predictions from large-scale photovoltaic power plants located in optimal sites and connected to a smart grid in Peninsular Malaysia
by Sabo, Mahmoud Lurwan & Mariun, Norman & Hizam, Hashim & Mohd Radzi, Mohd Amran & Zakaria, Azmi
- 95-104 Characteristics and trends of research on waste-to-energy incineration: A bibliometric analysis, 1999–2015
by Wang, Yuan & Lai, Nan & Zuo, Jian & Chen, Guanyi & Du, Huibin
- 105-119 Evaluation of transposition models of solar irradiance over Egypt
by Khalil, Samy A. & Shaffie, A.M.
- 120-136 Renewable energy technology uptake in Kazakhstan: Policy drivers and barriers in a transitional economy
by Karatayev, Marat & Hall, Stephen & Kalyuzhnova, Yelena & Clarke, Michèle L.
- 137-162 Overview biohydrogen technologies and application in fuel cell technology
by Rahman, S.N.A. & Masdar, M.S. & Rosli, M.I. & Majlan, E.H. & Husaini, T. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Daud, W.R.W.
- 163-173 A review disaggregation method in Non-intrusive Appliance Load Monitoring
by Esa, Nur Farahin & Abdullah, Md Pauzi & Hassan, Mohammad Yusri
- 174-189 Hybrid energy storage systems and control strategies for stand-alone renewable energy power systems
by Chong, Lee Wai & Wong, Yee Wan & Rajkumar, Rajprasad Kumar & Rajkumar, Rajpartiban Kumar & Isa, Dino