Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
2018, Volume 89, Issue C
- 1-15 A review of harmonic elimination techniques in grid connected doubly fed induction generator based wind energy system
by Mishra, Anirban & Tripathi, P.M. & Chatterjee, Kalyan
- 16-26 Feasibility analysis of anaerobic digestion of excess sludge enhanced by iron: A review
by Wei, Jing & Hao, Xiaodi & van Loosdrecht, Mark C.M. & Li, Ji
- 27-32 Application of threshold regression analysis to study the impact of regional technological innovation level on sustainable development
by Yi, Su & Xiao-li, An
- 33-50 Optimal management of energy hubs and smart energy hubs – A review
by Mohammadi, Mohammad & Noorollahi, Younes & Mohammadi-ivatloo, Behnam & Hosseinzadeh, Mehdi & Yousefi, Hossein & Khorasani, Sasan Torabzadeh
- 51-60 The National Solar Radiation Data Base (NSRDB)
by Sengupta, Manajit & Xie, Yu & Lopez, Anthony & Habte, Aron & Maclaurin, Galen & Shelby, James
- 61-71 Modeling of photovoltaic power generation and electric vehicles charging on city-scale: A review
by Shepero, Mahmoud & Munkhammar, Joakim & Widén, Joakim & Bishop, Justin D.K. & Boström, Tobias
- 72-87 Linking energy efficiency measures in industrial compressed air systems with non-energy benefits – A review
by Nehler, Therese
- 88-98 A comprehensive review on DC arc faults and their diagnosis methods in photovoltaic systems
by Lu, Shibo & Phung, B.T. & Zhang, Daming
- 99-105 The renewable energy revolution of reunion island
by Selosse, Sandrine & Garabedian, Sabine & Ricci, Olivia & Maïzi, Nadia
- 106-116 Identifying high potential locations for run-of-the-river hydroelectric power plants using GIS and digital elevation models
by Zaidi, Arjumand Z. & Khan, Majid
- 117-134 Electrode for proton exchange membrane fuel cells: A review
by Majlan, E.H. & Rohendi, D. & Daud, W.R.W. & Husaini, T. & Haque, M.A.
- 135-150 Prospective applications of Ranque–Hilsch vortex tubes to sustainable energy utilization and energy efficiency improvement with energy and mass separation
by Zhang, Bo & Guo, Xiangji
- 151-167 Improving the sustainability of organic waste management practices in the food-energy-water nexus: A comparative review of anaerobic digestion and composting
by Lin, Long & Xu, Fuqing & Ge, Xumeng & Li, Yebo
- 168-183 Recent advances in alkali-doped polybenzimidazole membranes for fuel cell applications
by Wu, Q.X. & Pan, Z.F. & An, L.
- 184-193 Gasification of non-woody biomass: A literature review
by Widjaya, Elita R. & Chen, Guangnan & Bowtell, Les & Hills, Catherine
- 194-203 A review on carbon nanotube field effect transistors (CNTFETs) for ultra-low power applications
by Prakash, P. & Mohana Sundaram, K. & Anto Bennet, M.
- 204-215 Estimation of surplus biomass potential in southern and central Poland using GIS applications
by Zyadin, Anas & Natarajan, Karthikeyan & Latva-Käyrä, Petri & Igliński, Bartłomiej & Iglińska, Anna & Trishkin, Maxim & Pelkonen, Paavo & Pappinen, Ari
- 216-227 Underlying causal factors of the European Union energy intensity: Econometric evidence
by Petrović, Predrag & Filipović, Sanja & Radovanović, Mirjana
- 228-248 Recent advancements in semiconductor materials for photoelectrochemical water splitting for hydrogen production using visible light
by Saraswat, Sushil Kumar & Rodene, Dylan D. & Gupta, Ram B.
- 249-260 Building information modeling for energy retrofitting – A review
by Sanhudo, Luís & Ramos, Nuno M.M. & Poças Martins, João & Almeida, Ricardo M.S.F. & Barreira, Eva & Simões, M. Lurdes & Cardoso, Vítor
- 261-280 An intense review on the latest advancements of Earth Air Heat Exchangers
by Bordoloi, Namrata & Sharma, Aashish & Nautiyal, Himanshu & Goel, Varun
- 281-291 A critical review of vertical axis wind turbines for urban applications
by Kumar, Rakesh & Raahemifar, Kaamran & Fung, Alan S.
- 292-308 The lithium-ion battery: State of the art and future perspectives
by Zubi, Ghassan & Dufo-López, Rodolfo & Carvalho, Monica & Pasaoglu, Guzay
2018, Volume 88, Issue C
- 1-15 Multi-level energy integration between units, plants and sites for natural gas industrial parks
by Zhang, Bing J. & Tang, Qiao Q. & Zhao, Yue & Chen, Yu Q. & Chen, Qing L. & Floudas, Christodoulos A.
- 16-36 A review of foundations of offshore wind energy convertors: Current status and future perspectives
by Oh, Ki-Yong & Nam, Woochul & Ryu, Moo Sung & Kim, Ji-Young & Epureanu, Bogdan I.
- 37-45 A review of economic aspects of voltage control in LV smart grids
by Siewierski, Tomasz & Szypowski, Michał & Wędzik, Andrzej
- 46-53 Identifying the missing link between climate change policies and sectoral/regional planning supported by Strategic Environmental Assessment in emergent economies: Lessons from Brazil
by do Nascimento Nadruz, Veronica & Lucia Casteli Figueiredo Gallardo, Amarilis & Montaño, Marcelo & Ramos, Heidy Rodriguez & Ruiz, Mauro Silva
- 54-67 Comparative energy scenarios: Solving the capacity sizing problem on the French Atlantic Island of Yeu
by Loisel, Rodica & Lemiale, Lionel
- 68-81 A techno-economic assessment of wave energy resources in the Philippines
by Quitoras, Marvin Rhey D. & Abundo, Michael Lochinvar S. & Danao, Louis Angelo M.
- 82-98 Bio-based liquid fuels as a source of renewable energy: A review
by Oumer, A.N. & Hasan, M.M. & Baheta, Aklilu Tesfamichael & Mamat, Rizalman & Abdullah, A.A.
- 99-108 Drivers and barriers for municipal retrofitting activities – Evidence from a large-scale survey of German local authorities
by Polzin, Friedemann & Nolden, Colin & von Flotow, Paschen
- 109-122 Glycerol from biodiesel production: Technological paths for sustainability
by Monteiro, Marcos Roberto & Kugelmeier, Cristie Luis & Pinheiro, Rafael Sanaiotte & Batalha, Mario Otávio & da Silva César, Aldara
- 123-132 An integrative approach for embodied energy: Towards an LCA-based data-driven design method
by Jusselme, Thomas & Rey, Emmanuel & Andersen, Marilyne
- 133-150 Wind turbine noise generation and propagation modeling at DTU Wind Energy: A review
by Zhu, Wei Jun & Shen, Wen Zhong & Barlas, Emre & Bertagnolio, Franck & Sørensen, Jens Nørkær
- 151-159 Thermochemical conversion of sugar industry by-products to biofuels
by Nicodème, Thibault & Berchem, Thomas & Jacquet, Nicolas & Richel, Aurore
- 160-175 Techno-economic and uncertainty analysis of Biomass to Liquid (BTL) systems for transport fuel production
by Dimitriou, Ioanna & Goldingay, Harry & Bridgwater, Anthony V.
- 176-183 Renewable energy to improve energy situation in African island states
by Surroop, Dinesh & Raghoo, Pravesh
- 184-192 Review of solar energy for biofuel extraction
by Weldekidan, Haftom & Strezov, Vladimir & Town, Graham
- 193-207 Comprehensive diagnosis methodology for faults detection and identification, and performance improvement of Air-Cooled Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cells
by Andújar, J.M. & Segura, F. & Isorna, F. & Calderón, A.J.
- 208-222 A review of the causes, impacts and solutions for electricity supply crises in Brazil
by Hunt., Julian David & Stilpen, Daniel & de Freitas, Marcos Aurélio Vasconcelos
- 223-238 Determining the influencing factors on the performance of solar chimney in buildings
by Shi, Long & Zhang, Guomin & Yang, Wei & Huang, Dongmei & Cheng, Xudong & Setunge, Sujeeva
- 239-257 Techno-economic assessment of the sustainability of an integrated biorefinery from microalgae and Jatropha: A review and case study
by Giwa, Adewale & Adeyemi, Idowu & Dindi, Abdallah & Lopez, Celia García-Baños & Lopresto, Catia Giovanna & Curcio, Stefano & Chakraborty, Sudip
- 258-277 A review of uncertainty characterisation approaches for the optimal design of distributed energy systems
by Mavromatidis, Georgios & Orehounig, Kristina & Carmeliet, Jan
- 278-296 Refining energy sources in winemaking industry by using solar energy as alternatives for fossil fuels: A review and perspective
by Jia, Teng & Dai, Yanjun & Wang, Ruzhu
- 297-325 Forecasting methods in energy planning models
by Debnath, Kumar Biswajit & Mourshed, Monjur
- 326-346 Assessing the main opportunities of integrated biorefining from agro-bioenergy co/by-products and agroindustrial residues into high-value added products associated to some emerging markets: A review
by De Corato, Ugo & De Bari, Isabella & Viola, Egidio & Pugliese, Massimo
- 347-362 Interregional assessment of socio-economic effects of sugarcane ethanol production in Brazil
by Brinkman, Marnix L.J. & da Cunha, Marcelo P. & Heijnen, Sanne & Wicke, Birka & Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M. & Walter, Arnaldo & Faaij, André P.C. & van der Hilst, Floor
- 363-372 A review on economics of power quality: Impact, assessment and mitigation
by Sharma, A. & Rajpurohit, B.S. & Singh, S.N.
- 373-379 Analysis of the costs and logistics of biodiesel production from used cooking oil in the metropolitan region of Campinas (Brazil)
by Miranda, Amanda Carvalho & da Silva Filho, Silvério Catureba & Tambourgi, Elias Basile & CurveloSantana, José Carlos & Vanalle, Rosangela Maria & Guerhardt, Flávio
2018, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-21 A review on utilization of wood biomass as a sustainable precursor for activated carbon production and application
by Danish, Mohammed & Ahmad, Tanweer
- 22-43 Statistical analysis of sunshine based global solar radiation (GSR) models for tropical wet and dry climatic Region in Nagpur, India: A case study
by Makade, Rahul G. & Jamil, Basharat
- 44-60 Insights into geothermal utilization of abandoned oil and gas wells
by Nian, Yong-Le & Cheng, Wen-Long
- 61-76 A review of solar-powered water pumping systems
by Aliyu, Mansur & Hassan, Ghassan & Said, Syed A. & Siddiqui, Muhammad U. & Alawami, Ali T. & Elamin, Ibrahim M.
- 77-95 Optimal selection of air expansion machine in Compressed Air Energy Storage: A review
by He, Wei & Wang, Jihong
- 96-105 Intermittent and stochastic character of renewable energy sources: Consequences, cost of intermittence and benefit of forecasting
by Notton, Gilles & Nivet, Marie-Laure & Voyant, Cyril & Paoli, Christophe & Darras, Christophe & Motte, Fabrice & Fouilloy, Alexis
2018, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-21 A review of the European passenger car regulations – Real driving emissions vs local air quality
by Hooftman, Nils & Messagie, Maarten & Van Mierlo, Joeri & Coosemans, Thierry
- 22-44 Materials corrosion for thermal energy storage systems in concentrated solar power plants
by Walczak, Magdalena & Pineda, Fabiola & Fernández, Ángel G. & Mata-Torres, Carlos & Escobar, Rodrigo A.
- 45-65 Short-term integration costs of variable renewable energy: Wind curtailment and balancing in Britain and Germany
by Joos, Michael & Staffell, Iain
2018, Volume 85, Issue C
2018, Volume 84, Issue C
- 1-11 Parameter estimation for photovoltaic system under normal and partial shading conditions: A survey
by Kumari, P. Ashwini & Geethanjali, P.
- 12-42 Parameters influencing the performance of nanoparticles-laden fluid-based solar thermal collectors: A review on optical properties
by Bhalla, Vishal & Tyagi, Himanshu
- 43-53 Fundamentals of bulk heterojunction organic solar cells: An overview of stability/degradation issues and strategies for improvement
by Rafique, Saqib & Abdullah, Shahino Mah & Sulaiman, Khaulah & Iwamoto, Mitsumasa
- 54-74 A review of studies using nanofluids in flat-plate and direct absorption solar collectors
by Raj, Pankaj & Subudhi, Sudhakar
- 75-88 Application of ANN technique to predict the performance of solar collector systems - A review
by Ghritlahre, Harish Kumar & Prasad, Radha Krishna
- 89-110 Tandem perovskite solar cells
by Wali, Qamar & Elumalai, Naveen Kumar & Iqbal, Yaseen & Uddin, Ashraf & Jose, Rajan
- 111-130 Flat plate hybrid photovoltaic- thermal (PV/T) system: A review on design and development
by Das, Dudul & Kalita, Pankaj & Roy, Omkar
- 131-154 Institutional cooking with solar energy: A review
by Indora, Sunil & Kandpal, Tara C.
- 155-169 Energy security and renewable energy policy analysis of Pakistan
by Aized, Tauseef & Shahid, Muhammad & Bhatti, Amanat Ali & Saleem, Muhammad & Anandarajah, Gabrial
- 172-172 Retraction notice to " Solar hydrogen hybrid energy systems for off-grid electricity supply: A critical review" Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews (2015) 1791 – 1808
by Abdin, Z. & Webb, C.J. & Gray, E.MacA.
2018, Volume 83, Issue C
- 1-17 Gasification of biowaste: A critical review and outlooks
by Watson, Jamison & Zhang, Yuanhui & Si, Buchun & Chen, Wan-Ting & de Souza, Raquel
- 18-32 A preliminary feasibility of roof-mounted solar PV systems in the Maldives
by Ali, Ihsan & Shafiullah, GM & Urmee, Tania
- 50-63 Review and critical comparative evaluation of moist air thermophysical properties at the temperature range between 0 and 100°C for Engineering Calculations
by Tsilingiris, P.T.
- 64-84 Modeling techniques used in building HVAC control systems: A review
by Afroz, Zakia & Shafiullah, GM & Urmee, Tania & Higgins, Gary
- 85-89 A novel strategy for sequestering atmospheric CO2: The use of sealed microalgal cultures located in the open-oceans
by Smith, Ron G. & Smith, Ian J. & Smith, Brendan D.
- 90-123 Research and developments on solar assisted compression heat pump systems – A comprehensive review (Part A: Modeling and modifications)
by Mohanraj, M. & Belyayev, Ye. & Jayaraj, S. & Kaltayev, A.
- 124-155 Research and developments on solar assisted compression heat pump systems – A comprehensive review (Part-B: Applications)
by Mohanraj, M. & Belyayev, Ye. & Jayaraj, S. & Kaltayev, A.
- 156-171 Long-run power storage requirements for high shares of renewables: Results and sensitivities
by Schill, Wolf-Peter & Zerrahn, Alexander
2018, Volume 82, Issue P3
- 1969-1978 Potential flue gas desulfurization gypsum utilization in agriculture: A comprehensive review
by Wang, Jinman & Yang, Peiling
- 1979-1989 Human dimensions of marine hydrokinetic energies: Current knowledge and research gaps
by Ruano-Chamorro, Cristina & Castilla, Juan Carlos & Gelcich, Stefan
- 1990-2004 Recent progress in Si hetero-junction solar cell: A comprehensive review
by Ghosh, Bablu K. & Weoi, Chadwin N.J. & Islam, Aminul & Ghosh, Swapan K.
- 2005-2016 Opportunities and challenges in energy demand reduction for Canadian residential sector: A review
by Karunathilake, Hirushie & Hewage, Kasun & Sadiq, Rehan
- 2017-2028 Screening of antioxidant additives for biodiesel fuels
by Varatharajan, K. & Pushparani, D.S.
- 2029-2038 Renewable energy exploitation in the small island developing state of Mauritius: Current practice and future potential
by Bundhoo, Zumar M.A.
- 2039-2052 Hybrid renewable microgrid optimization techniques: A review
by Dawoud, Samir M. & Lin, Xiangning & Okba, Merfat I.
- 2053-2065 Evaluation of classical parametric models for estimating solar radiation in the Eastern Mediterranean region of Turkey
by Yıldırım, H. Başak & Teke, Ahmet & Antonanzas-Torres, Fernando
- 2066-2093 Advances in low to medium temperature non-concentrating solar thermal technology
by Islam, Md. Parvez & Morimoto, Tetsuo
- 2094-2105 Modeling and characterization of a grid-connected photovoltaic system under tropical climate conditions
by Humada, Ali M. & Aaref, Ashty M. & Hamada, Hussein M. & Sulaiman, Mohd Herwan & Amin, Nowshad & Mekhilef, Saad
- 2106-2111 Luter system a new approach to CSP energy diversification
by García-Ortiz, Jose V. & González, Ignacio & González, Cristóbal
- 2112-2127 Comparative study of photovoltaic system optimization techniques: Contribution to the improvement and development of new approaches
by Issaadi, Wassila & Issaadi, Salim & Khireddine, Abdelkrim
- 2128-2146 A review on sun position sensors used in solar applications
by Salgado-Conrado, Lizbeth
- 2147-2161 A review on energy conscious designs of building façades in hot and humid climates: Lessons for (and from) Kuala Lumpur and Darwin
by Halawa, Edward & Ghaffarianhoseini, Amirhosein & Ghaffarianhoseini, Ali & Trombley, Jeremy & Hassan, Norhaslina & Baig, Mirza & Yusoff, Safiah Yusmah & Azzam Ismail, Muhammad
- 2162-2185 Recent advancements in earth air tunnel heat exchanger (EATHE) system for indoor thermal comfort application: A review
by Singh, Ramkishore & Sawhney, R.L. & Lazarus, I.J. & Kishore, V.V.N.
- 2186-2201 Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene (ETFE) material: Critical issues and applications with emphasis on buildings
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Moreno, A. & Chemisana, D. & Reitsma, F. & Clariá, F.
- 2202-2217 Design and implementation of ANFIS-reference model controller based MPPT using FPGA for photovoltaic system
by Aldair, Ammar A. & Obed, Adel A. & Halihal, Ali F.
- 2218-2234 Modeling and analysis of dust and temperature effects on photovoltaic systems’ performance and optimal cleaning frequency: Jordan case study
by Hammad, Bashar & Al–Abed, Mohammad & Al–Ghandoor, Ahmed & Al–Sardeah, Ali & Al–Bashir, Adnan
- 2235-2253 Selective harmonic elimination in inverters using bio-inspired intelligent algorithms for renewable energy conversion applications: A review
by Memon, Mudasir Ahmed & Mekhilef, Saad & Mubin, Marizan & Aamir, Muhammad
- 2254-2269 Forecasting daily global solar irradiance generation using machine learning
by Sharma, Amandeep & Kakkar, Ajay
- 2270-2286 Solar process heat in industrial systems – A global review
by Farjana, Shahjadi Hisan & Huda, Nazmul & Mahmud, M.A. Parvez & Saidur, R.
- 2287-2299 Assessing long-term energy security: The case of electricity in the United Kingdom
by Cox, Emily
- 2300-2318 Thermal inertia in buildings: A review of impacts across climate and building use
by Verbeke, Stijn & Audenaert, Amaryllis
- 2319-2331 Thermodynamics behavior of phase change latent heat materials in micro-/nanoconfined spaces for thermal storage and applications
by Zhang, Shudong & Wang, Zhenyang
- 2332-2345 Obligations and aspirations: A critical evaluation of offshore wind farm cumulative impact assessments
by Willsteed, Edward A. & Jude, Simon & Gill, Andrew B. & Birchenough, Silvana N.R.
- 2346-2364 The experience curve theory and its application in the field of electricity generation technologies – A literature review
by Samadi, Sascha
- 2365-2378 Scenarios and prospects of solid biofuel use in Brazil
by Bonassa, Gabriela & Schneider, Lara Talita & Canever, Victor Bruno & Cremonez, Paulo André & Frigo, Elisandro Pires & Dieter, Jonathan & Teleken, Joel Gustavo
- 2379-2386 Applications of fungal cellulases in biofuel production: Advances and limitations
by Srivastava, Neha & Srivastava, Manish & Mishra, P.K. & Gupta, Vijai K. & Molina, Gustavo & Rodriguez-Couto, Susana & Manikanta, Ambepu & Ramteke, P.W.
- 2387-2400 Biomass and biofuels in China: Toward bioenergy resource potentials and their impacts on the environment
by Qin, Zhangcai & Zhuang, Qianlai & Cai, Ximing & He, Yujie & Huang, Yao & Jiang, Dong & Lin, Erda & Liu, Yaling & Tang, Ya & Wang, Michael Q.
- 2401-2407 State-of-the-art on the development of ultrasonic equipment and key problems of ultrasonic oil prudction technique for EOR in China
by Wang, Zhenjun & Gu, Simin
- 2408-2425 Traversing the history of solid catalysts for heterogeneous synthesis of 5-hydroxymethylfurfural from carbohydrate sugars: A review
by Agarwal, Bhumica & Kailasam, Kamalakannan & Sangwan, Rajender Singh & Elumalai, Sasikumar
- 2426-2432 Biomass torrefaction for energy purposes – Definitions and an overview of challenges and opportunities in Brazil
by da Silva, Carlos Miguel Simões & Carneiro, Angélica de Cássia Oliveira & Vital, Benedito Rocha & Figueiró, Clarissa Gusmão & Fialho, Lucas de Freitas & de Magalhães, Mateus Alves & Carvalho, Amélia Guimarães & Cândido, Welliton Lelis
- 2433-2439 Plasmonic enhanced solar cells: Summary of possible strategies and recent results
by Enrichi, F. & Quandt, A. & Righini, G.C.
- 2440-2454 Current status of water electrolysis for energy storage, grid balancing and sector coupling via power-to-gas and power-to-liquids: A review
by Buttler, Alexander & Spliethoff, Hartmut
- 2455-2470 Legislative and economic aspects for the inclusion of energy reserve by a superconducting magnetic energy storage: Application to the case of the Spanish electrical system
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Molina-Ibáñez, Enrique-Luis & Rosales-Asensio, Enrique & Blanes-Peiró, Jorge-Juan
- 2471-2489 Perovskite solar cells: Materials, configurations and stability
by Mesquita, Isabel & Andrade, Luísa & Mendes, Adélio
- 2490-2497 Grid connected PV- home systems in Palestine: A review on technical performance, effects and economic feasibility
by Omar, Moien A. & Mahmoud, Marwan M.
- 2498-2503 Electricity consumption and economic growth nexus in Beijing: A causal analysis of quarterly sectoral data
by Liu, Da & Ruan, Liang & Liu, Jinchen & Huan, Huang & Zhang, Guowei & Feng, Yi & Li, Ying
- 2504-2536 Solar energy dust and soiling R&D progress: Literature review update for 2016
by Costa, Suellen C.S. & Diniz, Antonia Sonia A.C. & Kazmerski, Lawrence L.
- 2537-2547 Economic feasibility of solar PV system for rural electrification in Sub-Sahara Africa
by Okoye, Chiemeka Onyeka & Oranekwu-Okoye, Blessing Chioma
- 2548-2569 Advances in solar photovoltaic tracking systems: A review
by AL-Rousan, Nadia & Isa, Nor Ashidi Mat & Desa, Mohd Khairunaz Mat
- 2570-2585 Catalyst design for dry reforming of methane: Analysis review
by Aramouni, Nicolas Abdel Karim & Touma, Jad G. & Tarboush, Belal Abu & Zeaiter, Joseph & Ahmad, Mohammad N.
- 2586-2605 Alcohol and ether as alternative fuels in spark ignition engine: A review
by Awad, Omar I. & Mamat, R. & Ali, Obed M. & Sidik, N.A.C. & Yusaf, T. & Kadirgama, K. & Kettner, Maurice
- 2606-2612 A meta-frontier DEA approach to efficiency comparison of carbon reduction technologies on project level
by Wang, Nannan & Chen, Ji & Yao, Shengnan & Chang, Yen-Chiang
- 2613-2617 Could energy hamper future developments in information and communication technologies (ICT) and knowledge engineering?
by Aktas, Ahmet Ziya
- 2618-2628 Distributed energy systems on a neighborhood scale: Reviewing drivers of and barriers to social acceptance
by von Wirth, Timo & Gislason, Linda & Seidl, Roman
- 2629-2639 The role of renewables in increasing Turkey's self-sufficiency in electrical energy
by Ozcan, Mustafa
- 2640-2651 Waste-to-Energy biofuel production potential for selected feedstocks in the conterminous United States
by Skaggs, Richard L. & Coleman, André M. & Seiple, Timothy E. & Milbrandt, Anelia R.
- 2652-2663 Decomposing the change in energy consumption in China's nonferrous metal industry: An empirical analysis based on the LMDI method
by Wang, Miao & Feng, Chao
- 2664-2679 Comprehensive analysis of the relationship between thermal comfort and building control research - A data-driven literature review
by Park, June Young & Nagy, Zoltan
- 2680-2692 Fault detection and monitoring systems for photovoltaic installations: A review
by Triki-Lahiani, Asma & Bennani-Ben Abdelghani, Afef & Slama-Belkhodja, Ilhem
- 2693-2704 Real options analysis of investment in solar vs. wind energy: Diversification strategies under uncertain prices and costs
by Gazheli, Ardjan & van den Bergh, Jeroen
- 2705-2715 Processing thermogravimetric analysis data for isoconversional kinetic analysis of lignocellulosic biomass pyrolysis: Case study of corn stalk
by Cai, Junmeng & Xu, Di & Dong, Zhujun & Yu, Xi & Yang, Yang & Banks, Scott W. & Bridgwater, Anthony V.
- 2716-2729 Impact of modified parameters on diesel engine characteristics using biodiesel: A review
by Goel, Varun & Kumar, Naresh & Singh, Paramvir
- 2730-2742 Review on thermal conductivity enhancement, thermal properties and applications of phase change materials in thermal energy storage
by Lin, Yaxue & Jia, Yuting & Alva, Guruprasad & Fang, Guiyin
- 2743-2767 Comparative and comprehensive review of maximum power point tracking methods for PV cells
by Danandeh, M.A. & Mousavi G., S.M.
- 2768-2778 Thermodynamic modeling and analysis of a serial composite process for biomass and coal co-gasification
by Xiang, Xianan & Gong, Guangcai & Shi, Ying & Cai, Youchan & Wang, Chenhua
- 2779-2790 Transition pathways for a UK low-carbon electricity system: Comparing scenarios and technology implications
by Barton, John & Davies, Lloyd & Dooley, Ben & Foxon, Timothy J. & Galloway, Stuart & Hammond, Geoffrey P. & O’Grady, Áine & Robertson, Elizabeth & Thomson, Murray
- 2791-2805 Measurement uncertainty in energy monitoring: Present state of the art
by Carstens, Herman & Xia, Xiaohua & Yadavalli, Sarma
- 2806-2813 Microalgae digestive pretreatment for increasing biogas production
by Córdova, Olivia & Santis, Julissa & Ruiz-Fillipi, Gonzalo & Zuñiga, María Elvira & Fermoso, Fernando G. & Chamy, Rolando
- 2814-2819 Prospects of incorporation of nanoparticles in molten salt for water purification
by Huq, Mashiul & Ahmed, Sakib
- 2820-2833 Remodelling façade design for improving daylighting and the thermal environment in Abuja's low-income housing
by Abdulkareem, Mahmood & Al-Maiyah, Sura & Cook, Malcolm
- 2834-2842 Development and application of an inter-regional input-output table for analysis of a next generation energy system
by Nakano, Satoshi & Arai, Sonoe & Washizu, Ayu
- 2843-2868 Critical review of latent heat storage systems for free cooling in buildings
by Zeinelabdein, Rami & Omer, Siddig & Gan, Guohui
- 2869-2879 The dynamics of partner and knowledge portfolios in alternative energy field
by Guan, JianCheng & Zhang, JingJing
- 2880-2892 Microwave dielectric heating: Applications on metals processing
by El Khaled, D. & Novas, N. & Gazquez, J.A. & Manzano-Agugliaro, F.
- 2893-2899 Exploring the marketability of fuel cell electric vehicles in terms of infrastructure and hydrogen costs in Spain
by Brey, J.J. & Carazo, A.F. & Brey, R.
- 2900-2915 Review of nanostructured NiO thin film deposition using the spray pyrolysis technique
by Ukoba, K.O. & Eloka-Eboka, A.C. & Inambao, F.L.
- 2916-2933 Review of various modeling techniques for the detection of electricity theft in smart grid environment
by Ahmad, Tanveer & Chen, Huanxin & Wang, Jiangyu & Guo, Yabin
- 2934-2945 Management of end-of-life photovoltaic panels as a step towards a circular economy
by Sica, Daniela & Malandrino, Ornella & Supino, Stefania & Testa, Mario & Lucchetti, Maria Claudia
- 2946-2969 Algal Green Energy – R&D and technological perspectives for biodiesel production
by Rastogi, Rajesh P. & Pandey, Ashok & Larroche, Christian & Madamwar, Datta
- 2970-2992 A review on the properties, performance and emission aspects of the third generation biodiesels
by Sakthivel, R. & Ramesh, K. & Purnachandran, R. & Mohamed Shameer, P.
- 2993-3006 Strategies for improving biogas production of palm oil mill effluent (POME) anaerobic digestion: A critical review
by Choong, Yee Yaw & Chou, Kian Weng & Norli, Ismail
- 3007-3026 Simulation tools application for artificial lighting in buildings
by Baloch, Ashfaque Ahmed & Shaikh, Pervez Hameed & Shaikh, Faheemullah & Leghari, Zohaib Hussain & Mirjat, Nayyar Hussain & Uqaili, Muhammad Aslam
- 3027-3045 The role of hydrogen in low carbon energy futures–A review of existing perspectives
by Hanley, Emma S. & Deane, JP & Gallachóir, BP Ó
- 3046-3059 A review on bio-fuel production from microalgal biomass by using pyrolysis method
by Azizi, Kolsoom & Keshavarz Moraveji, Mostafa & Abedini Najafabadi, Hamed
- 3060-3076 Potential thermochemical conversion of bioenergy from Acacia species in Brunei Darussalam: A review
by Ahmed, Ashfaq & Abu Bakar, Muhammad S. & Azad, Abul K. & Sukri, Rahayu S. & Mahlia, Teuku Meurah Indra
- 3077-3090 Applications of the infrared thermography in the energy audit of buildings: A review
by Lucchi, Elena
- 3091-3106 Energy storage system: Current studies on batteries and power condition system
by Zhang, Chao & Wei, Yi-Li & Cao, Peng-Fei & Lin, Meng-Chang
- 3107-3126 Bioremediation of textile wastewater and successive biodiesel production using microalgae
by Fazal, Tahir & Mushtaq, Azeem & Rehman, Fahad & Ullah Khan, Asad & Rashid, Naim & Farooq, Wasif & Rehman, Muhammad Saif Ur & Xu, Jian
- 3127-3151 Recent progress in flexible perovskite solar cells: Materials, mechanical tolerance and stability
by Popoola, Idris K. & Gondal, Mohammed A. & Qahtan, Talal F.
- 3152-3167 Production of hydrogen from biomass and its separation using membrane technology
by Sołowski, Gaweł & Shalaby, Marwa.S. & Abdallah, Heba & Shaban, Ahmed.M. & Cenian, Adam
- 3168-3178 Comparison of 100% renewable energy system scenarios with a focus on flexibility and cost
by Deason, Wesley
- 3179-3190 Heat transfer augmentation in solar thermal collectors using impinging air jets: A comprehensive review
by Chauhan, Ranchan & Singh, Tej & Thakur, N.S. & Kumar, Nitin & Kumar, Raj & Kumar, Anil
- 3191-3206 Overview of micro-inverters as a challenging technology in photovoltaic applications
by Çelik, Özgür & Teke, Ahmet & Tan, Adnan
- 3207-3224 Recent research on transformer based single DC source multilevel inverter: A review
by Singh, Jiwanjot & Dahiya, Ratna & Saini, Lalit Mohan
- 3225-3235 Review of primary voltage and frequency control methods for inverter-based islanded microgrids with distributed generation
by Rokrok, Ebrahim & Shafie-khah, Miadreza & Catalão, João P.S.
- 3236-3249 Review on substrate of solid desiccant dehumidification system
by Wu, X.N. & Ge, T.S. & Dai, Y.J. & Wang, R.Z.
- 3250-3262 Recent developments in greenhouse solar drying: A review
by Singh, Pushpendra & Shrivastava, Vipin & Kumar, Anil
- 3263-3278 An imperative role of sun trackers in photovoltaic technology: A review
by Singh, Rajesh & Kumar, Suresh & Gehlot, Anita & Pachauri, Rupendra
- 3279-3287 Voltage regulation mitigation techniques in distribution system with high PV penetration: A review
by Chaudhary, Priyanka & Rizwan, M.
- 3288-3305 Analyzing land and water requirements for solar deployment in the Southwestern United States
by Bukhary, Saria & Ahmad, Sajjad & Batista, Jacimaria
- 3306-3313 Review of yield increase of solar panels through soiling prevention, and a proposed water-free automated cleaning solution
by Deb, Dipankar & Brahmbhatt, Nisarg L.
- 3314-3322 Solar PV and BIPV system: Barrier, challenges and policy recommendation in India
by Shukla, Akash Kumar & Sudhakar, K. & Baredar, Prashant & Mamat, Rizalman
- 3323-3332 A review on peak load shaving strategies
by Uddin, Moslem & Romlie, Mohd Fakhizan & Abdullah, Mohd Faris & Abd Halim, Syahirah & Abu Bakar, Ab Halim & Chia Kwang, Tan
- 3333-3349 Influence of gaseous fuel induction on the various engine characteristics of a dual fuel compression ignition engine: A review
by Rosha, Pali & Dhir, Amit & Mohapatra, Saroj Kumar
- 3350-3364 Denitrification techniques for biomass combustion
by Mladenović, Milica & Paprika, Milijana & Marinković, Ana
- 3365-3378 A review of human thermal comfort experiments in controlled and semi-controlled environments
by Van Craenendonck, Stijn & Lauriks, Leen & Vuye, Cedric & Kampen, Jarl
- 3379-3399 An assessment of recent multilevel inverter topologies with reduced power electronics components for renewable applications
by Mohd.Ali, Jagabar Sathik & Krishnaswamy, Vijayakumar
- 3400-3419 Taking stock of the local impacts of community owned renewable energy: A review and research agenda
by Berka, Anna L. & Creamer, Emily
- 3420-3429 Sustainable energy policies in Cameroon: A holistic overview
by Muh, Erasmus & Amara, Sofiane & Tabet, Fouzi
- 3430-3440 Integrating sustainable energy strategy with the second development plan of Kuwait
by Alsayegh, Osamah & Saker, Nathalie & Alqattan, Ayman
- 3441-3451 Multi-model ecologies for shaping future energy systems: Design patterns and development paths
by Bollinger, L.A. & Davis, C.B. & Evins, R. & Chappin, E.J.L. & Nikolic, I.
- 3452-3467 Control techniques and the modeling of electrical power flow across transmission networks
by Syranidis, Konstantinos & Robinius, Martin & Stolten, Detlef
- 3468-3482 Development of bubble absorption refrigeration technology: A review
by Wu, Xi & Xu, Shiming & Jiang, Mengnan
- 3483-3502 Applications of nanofluids in solar energy: A review of recent advances
by Elsheikh, A.H. & Sharshir, S.W. & Mostafa, Mohamed E. & Essa, F.A. & Ahmed Ali, Mohamed Kamal
- 3503-3525 Metaheuristic algorithms for PV parameter identification: A comprehensive review with an application to threshold setting for fault detection in PV systems
by Pillai, Dhanup S. & Rajasekar, N.
- 3526-3545 Natural convection induced by the absorption of solar radiation: A review
by Amber, I. & O'Donovan, T.S.
- 3546-3553 A study on solving the production process problems of the photovoltaic cell industry
by Tsai, Sang-Bing & Yu, Jian & Ma, Li & Luo, Feng & Zhou, Jie & Chen, Quan & Xu, Lei
- 3554-3569 A state-of-the-art review of sustainable energy based freeze proof technology for cold-region tunnels in China
by Lai, Jinxing & Wang, Xiuling & Qiu, Junling & Zhang, Guozhu & Chen, Jianxun & Xie, Yongli & Luo, Yanbin
- 3570-3581 What makes consumers adopt to innovative energy services in the energy market? A review of incentives and barriers
by Kowalska-Pyzalska, Anna
- 3582-3609 A review on heat and mechanical energy harvesting from human – Principles, prototypes and perspectives
by Zhou, Maoying & Al-Furjan, Mohannad Saleh Hammadi & Zou, Jun & Liu, Weiting
- 3610-3622 Current challenges and future trends in the field of communication architectures for microgrids
by Marzal, Silvia & Salas, Robert & González-Medina, Raúl & Garcerá, Gabriel & Figueres, Emilio
- 3623-3632 The governance for distributed energy resources in the Italian electricity market: A driver for innovation?
by Gaspari, Michele & Lorenzoni, Arturo
- 3633-3644 Fuzzy rough set based energy management system for self-sustainable smart city
by Sharma, Sumedha & Dua, Amit & Singh, Mukesh & Kumar, Neeraj & Prakash, Surya
- 3645-3655 Modified waste egg shell derived bifunctional catalyst for biodiesel production from high FFA waste cooking oil. A review
by Mansir, Nasar & Teo, Siow Hwa & Rashid, Umer & Saiman, Mohd Izham & Tan, Yen Ping & Alsultan, G. Abdulkareem & Taufiq-Yap, Yun Hin
- 3656-3669 Improving the performance of refrigeration systems by using nanofluids: A comprehensive review
by Bhattad, Atul & Sarkar, Jahar & Ghosh, Pradyumna
- 3670-3682 Hierarchical structure and bus voltage control of DC microgrid
by Shuai, Zhikang & Fang, Junbin & Ning, Fenggen & Shen, Z. John
- 3683-3693 The renewables cost challenge: Levelized cost of geothermal electric energy compared to other sources of primary energy – Review and case study
by Clauser, Christoph & Ewert, Markus
- 3694-3704 Recovery of nanomaterials from battery and electronic wastes: A new paradigm of environmental waste management
by Dutta, Tanushree & Kim, Ki-Hyun & Deep, Akash & Szulejko, Jan E. & Vellingiri, Kowsalya & Kumar, Sandeep & Kwon, Eilhann E. & Yun, Seong-Taek
- 3705-3749 Advanced low-carbon energy measures based on thermal energy storage in buildings: A review
by Lizana, Jesús & Chacartegui, Ricardo & Barrios-Padura, Angela & Ortiz, Carlos
- 3750-3761 Review of water based vapour absorption cooling systems using thermodynamic analysis
by Arshi Banu, P.S. & Sudharsan, N.M.