Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2017, Volume 79, Issue C
- 1-8 Research on the efficiency of carbon trading market in China
by Zhao, Xin-gang & Wu, Lei & Li, Ang
- 9-14 Inequality of renewable energy generation across OECD countries: A note
by Sinha, Avik
- 15-23 Impact of inverter capacity on the performance in large-scale photovoltaic power plants – A case study for Gainesville, Florida
by Yilmaz, Saban & Dincer, Furkan
- 24-38 Review of MSWI bottom ash utilization from perspectives of collective characterization, treatment and existing application
by Dou, Xiaomin & Ren, Fei & Nguyen, Minh Quan & Ahamed, Ashiq & Yin, Ke & Chan, Wei Ping & Chang, Victor Wei-Chung
- 39-49 Citizens’ views on electricity use, savings and production from renewable energy sources: A case study from a Greek island
by Tampakis, Stilianos & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Tsantopoulos, Georgios & Rerras, Ioannis
- 50-60 Assessment of the optimum operation conditions on a heat pipe heat exchanger for waste heat recovery in steel industry
by Ma, Hongting & Du, Na & Zhang, Zeyu & Lyu, Fan & Deng, Na & Li, Cong & Yu, Shaojie
- 61-70 Potentiality of renewable resources: Economic feasibility perspectives in South Korea
by Park, Eunil
- 71-81 An assessment of Iran's natural gas potential for transition toward low-carbon economy
by Hafeznia, Hamed & Pourfayaz, Fathollah & Maleki, Akbar
- 82-100 Thermal energy storage systems for concentrated solar power plants
by Pelay, Ugo & Luo, Lingai & Fan, Yilin & Stitou, Driss & Rood, Mark
- 101-109 Cultural factors of sustainable energy development: A case study of geothermal energy in Iceland and Japan
by Shortall, Ruth & Kharrazi, Ali
- 110-127 A review of energy and power planning and policies of Pakistan
by Mirjat, Nayyar Hussain & Uqaili, Mohammad Aslam & Harijan, Khanji & Valasai, Gordhan Das & Shaikh, Faheemullah & Waris, M.
- 128-136 Employment creation potential of renewable power generation technologies: A life cycle approach
by Hondo, Hiroki & Moriizumi, Yue
- 137-147 A survey on the development status and challenges of smart grids in main driver countries
by Zhang, Yao & Chen, Wei & Gao, Weijun
- 148-179 Investigation on pump as turbine (PAT) technical aspects for micro hydropower schemes: A state-of-the-art review
by Binama, Maxime & Su, Wen-Tao & Li, Xiao-Bin & Li, Feng-Chen & Wei, Xian-Zhu & An, Shi
- 180-191 Opaque Ventilated Façades: Thermal and energy performance review
by Ibañez-Puy, María & Vidaurre-Arbizu, Marina & Sacristán-Fernández, José Antonio & Martín-Gómez, César
- 192-203 A review of solar photovoltaic systems cooling technologies
by Siecker, J. & Kusakana, K. & Numbi, B.P.
- 204-221 A review of global strategies promoting the conversion of food waste to bioenergy via anaerobic digestion
by De Clercq, Djavan & Wen, Zongguo & Gottfried, Oliver & Schmidt, Franziska & Fei, Fan
- 222-247 Technological, technical, economic, environmental, social, human health risk, toxicological and policy considerations of biodiesel production and use
by Živković, Snežana B. & Veljković, Milan V. & Banković-Ilić, Ivana B. & Krstić, Ivan M. & Konstantinović, Sandra S. & Ilić, Slavica B. & Avramović, Jelena M. & Stamenković, Olivera S. & Veljković, Vlada B.
- 248-254 Photobioreactor design for microalgae production through computational fluid dynamics: A review
by Pires, José C.M. & Alvim-Ferraz, Maria C.M. & Martins, Fernando G.
- 255-273 Biochar properties and eco-friendly applications for climate change mitigation, waste management, and wastewater treatment: A review
by Qambrani, Naveed Ahmed & Rahman, Md. Mukhlesur & Won, Seunggun & Shim, Soomin & Ra, Changsix
- 274-285 Renewable and sustainable energy of Xinjiang and development strategy of node areas in the “Silk Road Economic Belt”
by Xu, Li-jun & Fan, Xiao-chao & Wang, Wei-qing & Xu, Lei & Duan, You-lian & Shi, Rui-jing
- 286-292 An accelerating green growth for Taiwan's climate ambition
by Hu, Wen-Cheng & Chung, Shih-Ming & Lin, Jui-Chu & Fan, Chien-Te & Lien, Chen-An
- 293-303 Laboratory exercises of photovoltaic systems–Review of the equpment, methodology, trials and results
by Skoko, Sasa M. & Ciric, Rade M.
- 304-307 A review on progress of concentrated solar power in India
by Kumar, Anil & Prakash, Om & Dube, Akarshi
- 308-322 Anaerobic co-digestion of animal manures and lignocellulosic residues as a potent approach for sustainable biogas production
by Neshat, Soheil A. & Mohammadi, Maedeh & Najafpour, Ghasem D. & Lahijani, Pooya
- 323-338 A comprehensive insight into tidal stream energy farms in Iran
by Radfar, Soheil & Panahi, Roozbeh & Javaherchi, Teymour & Filom, Siyavash & Mazyaki, Ahmad Rezaee
- 339-346 Overcoming collective action barriers to energy sustainability: A longitudinal study of climate protection accord adoption by local governments
by Yi, Hongtao & Feiock, Richard C. & Berry, Frances S.
- 347-357 Renewable hydrogen production from bio-oil derivative via catalytic steam reforming: An overview
by Nabgan, Walid & Tuan Abdullah, Tuan Amran & Mat, Ramli & Nabgan, Bahador & Gambo, Yahya & Ibrahim, Maryam & Ahmad, Arshad & Jalil, Aishah Abdul & Triwahyono, Sugeng & Saeh, Ibrahim
- 358-371 Review of boom potential energy regeneration technology for hydraulic construction machinery
by Lin, Tianliang & Chen, Qiang & Ren, Haoling & Huang, Weiping & Chen, Qihuai & Fu, Shengjie
- 372-389 Performance improvement of microbial fuel cells for waste water treatment along with value addition: A review on past achievements and recent perspectives
by Choudhury, Payel & Uday, Uma Shankar Prasad & Mahata, Nibedita & Nath Tiwari, Onkar & Narayan Ray, Rup & Kanti Bandyopadhyay, Tarun & Bhunia, Biswanath
- 390-413 Life cycle embodied energy analysis of residential buildings: A review of literature to investigate embodied energy parameters
by Dixit, Manish K.
- 414-439 Electricity generation and GHG emission reduction potentials through different municipal solid waste management technologies: A comparative review
by Rajaeifar, Mohammad Ali & Ghanavati, Hossein & Dashti, Behrouz B. & Heijungs, Reinout & Aghbashlo, Mortaza & Tabatabaei, Meisam
- 440-458 Research and current status of the solar photovoltaic water pumping system – A review
by Li, Guiqiang & Jin, Yi & Akram, M.W. & Chen, Xiao
- 459-474 The optimum performance of the combined cycle power plant: A comprehensive review
by Ibrahim, Thamir k. & Mohammed, Mohammed Kamil & Awad, Omar I. & Rahman, M.M. & Najafi, G. & Basrawi, Firdaus & Abd Alla, Ahmed N. & Mamat, Rizalman
- 475-493 Effects of physicochemical properties of biodiesel fuel blends with alcohol on diesel engine performance and exhaust emissions: A review
by Zaharin, M.S.M. & Abdullah, N.R. & Najafi, G. & Sharudin, H. & Yusaf, T.
- 494-502 What motivations drive sustainable energy-saving behavior?: An examination in South Korea
by Park, Eunil & Kwon, Sang Jib
- 503-519 A state of the art of required techniques for employing activated carbon in renewable energy powered adsorption applications
by Elsayed, Ahmed M. & Askalany, Ahmed A. & Shea, Andrew D. & Dakkama, Hassan J. & Mahmoud, Saad & Al-Dadah, Raya & Kaialy, Waseem
- 520-524 Energy efficiency of engine-generator set using biofuels under varied loads
by Rigotte, Marcio Roberto & Secco, Deonir & Rosa, Helton Aparecido & de Souza, Samuel Nelson Melegari & Santos, Reginaldo Ferreira & Gurgacz, Flávio & da Silva, Tiago Roque Benetoli
- 525-532 Biogas – Part of Austria's future energy supply or political experiment?
by Stürmer, Bernhard
- 533-543 A review of residential tiered electricity pricing in China
by Wang, Chen & Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin
- 544-557 Towards a sustainable electrification in Ghana: A review of renewable energy deployment policies
by Sakah, Marriette & Diawuo, Felix Amankwah & Katzenbach, Rolf & Gyamfi, Samuel
- 558-584 Plant fibre based bio-composites: Sustainable and renewable green materials
by Ramesh, M. & Palanikumar, K. & Reddy, K. Hemachandra
- 585-599 PEM unitised reversible/regenerative hydrogen fuel cell systems: State of the art and technical challenges
by Paul, Biddyut & Andrews, John
- 600-617 Space-time variability of climate variables and intermittent renewable electricity production – A review
by Engeland, Kolbjørn & Borga, Marco & Creutin, Jean-Dominique & François, Baptiste & Ramos, Maria-Helena & Vidal, Jean-Philippe
- 618-637 A review on the performance evaluation of natural draft dry cooling towers and possible improvements via inlet air spray cooling
by Sun, Yubiao & Guan, Zhiqiang & Hooman, Kamel
- 638-645 Progress on ultrasonic guided waves de-icing techniques in improving aviation energy efficiency
by Wang, Yibing & Xu, Yuanming & Huang, Qi
- 646-655 A framework to evaluate security of supply in the electricity sector
by Larsen, Erik R. & Osorio, Sebastian & van Ackere, Ann
- 656-668 A critical review on inhibition of dark biohydrogen fermentation
by Elbeshbishy, Elsayed & Dhar, Bipro Ranjan & Nakhla, George & Lee, Hyung-Sool
- 669-680 Analysis of the effectiveness of national renewable energy policies: A case of photovoltaic policies
by Hafeznia, Hamed & Aslani, Alireza & Anwar, Sohail & Yousefjamali, Mahdis
- 681-690 Methodologies for the evaluation of local climate change mitigation actions: A review
by Azevedo, Isabel & Leal, Vítor M.S.
- 691-708 A review of waste heat recovery and Organic Rankine Cycles (ORC) in on-off highway vehicle Heavy Duty Diesel Engine applications
by Lion, Simone & Michos, Constantine N. & Vlaskos, Ioannis & Rouaud, Cedric & Taccani, Rodolfo
- 709-729 A review on the production processes of renewable jet fuel
by Gutiérrez-Antonio, C. & Gómez-Castro, F.I. & de Lira-Flores, J.A. & Hernández, S.
- 730-749 An interdisciplinary review of energy storage for communities: Challenges and perspectives
by Parra, David & Swierczynski, Maciej & Stroe, Daniel I. & Norman, Stuart.A. & Abdon, Andreas & Worlitschek, Jörg & O’Doherty, Travis & Rodrigues, Lucelia & Gillott, Mark & Zhang, Xiaojin & Bauer, Christian & Patel, Martin K.
- 750-764 A review on proton conducting electrolytes for clean energy and intermediate temperature-solid oxide fuel cells
by Hossain, Shahzad & Abdalla, Abdalla M. & Jamain, Siti Noorazean Binti & Zaini, Juliana Hj & Azad, Abul K.
- 765-778 Influences on energy supply infrastructure: A comparison of different theoretical perspectives
by Edomah, Norbert & Foulds, Chris & Jones, Aled
- 779-793 Performance improvement of double-pass solar air heater – A state of art of review
by Alam, Tabish & Kim, Man-Hoe
- 794-805 Study of the plasticising effect on polymer and its development in fuel cell application
by Wong, Chun Yik & Wong, Wai Yin & Loh, Kee Shyuan & Mohamad, Abu Bakar
- 806-813 Review of restraint frost method on cold surface
by Sheng, Wei & Liu, Pengpeng & Dang, Chaobin & Liu, Guixin
- 814-829 Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy: Fundamentals and application in dye-sensitized solar cells
by Sacco, Adriano
- 830-838 Life cycle assessment of antibiotic mycelial residues management in China
by Chen, Wei & Geng, Yong & Hong, Jinglan & Kua, Harn Wei & Xu, Changqing & Yu, Nan
- 839-849 Power system oscillations and control: Classifications and PSSs’ design methods: A review
by Assi Obaid, Zeyad & Cipcigan, L.M. & Muhssin, Mazin T.
- 850-866 Challenges and opportunities for the application of biofuel
by Joshi, Girdhar & Pandey, Jitendra K. & Rana, Sravendra & Rawat, Devendra S.
- 867-877 COP21: The algae opportunity?
by Pires, José C.M.
- 878-892 Metal clusters: New era of hydrogen production
by Attia, Yasser & Samer, Mohamed
- 893-913 Biodiesel production from microalgae: Processes, technologies and recent advancements
by Faried, M. & Samer, M. & Abdelsalam, E. & Yousef, R.S. & Attia, Y.A. & Ali, A.S.
- 914-923 Process system engineering aspect of bio-alcohol fuel production from biomass via pyrolysis: An overview
by Kasmuri, N.H. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Abdullah, S.R.S. & Hasan, H.A. & Som, A.Md.
- 924-934 The benefits of energy appliances in the off-grid energy sector based on seven off-grid initiatives in rural Uganda
by Hirmer, Stephanie & Guthrie, Peter
- 935-945 A review of fleet-based life-cycle approaches focusing on energy and environmental impacts of vehicles
by Garcia, Rita & Freire, Fausto
- 946-959 Effect of temperature on the photovoltaic performance and stability of solid-state dye-sensitized solar cells: A review
by Mehmood, Umer & Al-Ahmed, Amir & Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A. & Malik, M. Irfan & Shehzad, Farrukh & Khan, Anwar Ul Haq
- 970-983 A review on boilers energy use, energy savings, and emissions reductions
by Barma, M.C. & Saidur, R. & Rahman, S.M.A. & Allouhi, A. & Akash, B.A. & Sait, Sadiq M.
- 984-1001 Group contribution methods in thermodynamic cycles: Physical properties estimation of pure working fluids
by Su, Wen & Zhao, Li & Deng, Shuai
- 1002-1015 III-nitride nanowires for solar light harvesting: A review
by Chatterjee, U. & Park, Ji-Hyeon & Um, Dae-Young & Lee, Cheul-Ro
- 1016-1033 Modification in combustion chamber geometry of CI engines for suitability of biodiesel: A review
by Varun, & Singh, Paramvir & Tiwari, Samaresh Kumar & Singh, Rituparn & Kumar, Naresh
- 1034-1049 Potentials of palm oil as new feedstock oil for a global alternative fuel: A review
by Mat Yasin, Mohd Hafizil & Mamat, Rizalman & Najafi, G. & Ali, Obed Majeed & Yusop, Ahmad Fitri & Ali, Mohd Hafiz
- 1050-1077 Solar energy absorption mediated by surface plasma polaritons in spectrally selective dielectric-metal-dielectric coatings: A critical review
by Dan, Atasi & Barshilia, Harish C. & Chattopadhyay, Kamanio & Basu, Bikramjit
- 1078-1090 An overview of microdiesel — A sustainable future source of renewable energy
by Bhatia, Shashi Kant & Bhatia, Ravi Kant & Yang, Yung-Hun
- 1091-1098 Hydrogen production via acetic acid steam reforming: A critical review on catalysts
by Chen, Guanyi & Tao, Junyu & Liu, Caixia & Yan, Beibei & Li, Wanqing & Li, Xiangping
- 1099-1107 Big data issues in smart grid – A review
by Tu, Chunming & He, Xi & Shuai, Zhikang & Jiang, Fei
- 1108-1121 Energy storage planning in electric power distribution networks – A state-of-the-art review
by Saboori, Hedayat & Hemmati, Reza & Ghiasi, Seyyed Mohammad Sadegh & Dehghan, Shahab
- 1122-1133 A review on the characterization of hydrogen in hydrogen storage materials
by Wei, T.Y. & Lim, K.L. & Tseng, Y.S. & Chan, S.L.I.
- 1134-1159 A comprehensive review on performance, combustion and emission characteristics of biodiesel fuelled diesel engines
by Tamilselvan, P. & Nallusamy, N. & Rajkumar, S.
- 1160-1170 Microalgae biodiesel: Current status and future needs for engine performance and emissions
by Islam, Muhammad Aminul & Heimann, Kirsten & Brown, Richard J.
- 1171-1188 Cold utilization systems of LNG: A review
by Kanbur, Baris Burak & Xiang, Liming & Dubey, Swapnil & Choo, Fook Hoong & Duan, Fei
- 1189-1211 Recent progress in microalgal biomass production coupled with wastewater treatment for biofuel generation
by Salama, El-Sayed & Kurade, Mayur B. & Abou-Shanab, Reda A.I. & El-Dalatony, Marwa M. & Yang, Il-Seung & Min, Booki & Jeon, Byong-Hun
- 1212-1228 Phase change materials and carbon nanostructures for thermal energy storage: A literature review
by Amaral, C. & Vicente, R. & Marques, P.A.A.P. & Barros-Timmons, A.
- 1229-1240 Repetitive non-destructive milking of hydrocarbons from Botryococcus braunii
by Jackson, Brent A. & Bahri, Parisa A. & Moheimani, Navid R.
- 1241-1254 Cellulosic biobutanol by Clostridia: Challenges and improvements
by Ibrahim, Mohamad Faizal & Ramli, Norhayati & Kamal Bahrin, Ezyana & Abd-Aziz, Suraini
- 1255-1265 Renewable microgrid projects for autonomous small-scale electrification in Andean countries
by López-González, A. & Domenech, B. & Gómez-Hernández, D. & Ferrer-Martí, L.
- 1266-1274 Non-intrusive load monitoring through home energy management systems: A comprehensive review
by Hosseini, Sayed Saeed & Agbossou, Kodjo & Kelouwani, Sousso & Cardenas, Alben
- 1275-1284 Large heat pumps in Swedish district heating systems
by Averfalk, Helge & Ingvarsson, Paul & Persson, Urban & Gong, Mei & Werner, Sven
- 1285-1302 Biomass and bioenergy: An overview of the development potential in Turkey and Malaysia
by Ozturk, Munir & Saba, Naheed & Altay, Volkan & Iqbal, Rizwan & Hakeem, Khalid Rehman & Jawaid, Mohammad & Ibrahim, Faridah Hanum
- 1303-1313 The transition of energy intensive processing industries towards deep decarbonization: Characteristics and implications for future research
by Wesseling, J.H. & Lechtenböhmer, S. & Åhman, M. & Nilsson, L.J. & Worrell, E. & Coenen, L.
- 1314-1328 Progress in concentrated solar power technology with parabolic trough collector system: A comprehensive review
by Fuqiang, Wang & Ziming, Cheng & Jianyu, Tan & Yuan, Yuan & Yong, Shuai & Linhua, Liu
- 1329-1345 Minimizing the steady-state impediments to solar photovoltaics
by Muttqi, Kashem M. & Aghaei, Jamshid & Askarpour, Mohammad & Ganapathy, Velappa
- 1346-1352 Hydrolytic degradation of polylactic acid (PLA) and its composites
by Elsawy, Moataz A. & Kim, Ki-Hyun & Park, Jae-Woo & Deep, Akash
- 1353-1379 A review of thermal comfort models and indicators for indoor environments
by Enescu, Diana
- 1380-1391 Understanding household energy use, decision making and behaviour in Guinea-Conakry by applying behavioural economics
by Camara, N'Famory & Xu, Deyi & Binyet, Emmanuel
- 1392-1399 Survey of invest fuel magnetization in developing internal combustion engine characteristics
by Abdul-Wahhab, Hasanain A. & Al-Kayiem, Hussain H. & A. Aziz, A. Rashid & Nasif, Mohammad S.
- 1400-1413 Oxygenated fuel additives from glycerol valorization. Main production pathways and effects on fuel properties and engine performance: A critical review
by Cornejo, A. & Barrio, I. & Campoy, M. & Lázaro, J. & Navarrete, B.
- 1414-1441 Alternative materials in technologies for Biogas upgrading via CO2 capture
by Zhou, Kui & Chaemchuen, Somboon & Verpoort, Francis
- 1442-1460 A review of heat transfer in turbochargers
by Romagnoli, A. & Manivannan, A. & Rajoo, S. & Chiong, M.S. & Feneley, A. & Pesiridis, A. & Martinez-Botas, R.F.
- 1461-1471 Developing sustainable supplier selection criteria for solar air-conditioner manufacturer: An integrated approach
by Song, Wenyan & Xu, Zhitao & Liu, Hu-Chen
- 1472-1491 Biomimetic building skins: An adaptive approach
by Al-Obaidi, Karam M. & Azzam Ismail, Muhammad & Hussein, Hazreena & Abdul Rahman, Abdul Malik
- 1492-1502 An overview of medium- to long-term predictions of global wave energy resources
by Zheng, Chong Wei & Wang, Qing & Li, Chong Yin
- 1503-1512 Efficient storage mechanisms and heterogeneous structures for building better next-generation lithium rechargeable batteries
by Li, Yong & Yang, Jie & Song, Jian
- 1513-1517 Study of possibilities to store energy virtually in a grid (VESS) with the use of smart metering
by Kolasa, Piotr & Janowski, Mirosław
- 1518-1534 Long-run power storage requirements for high shares of renewables: review and a new model
by Zerrahn, Alexander & Schill, Wolf-Peter
- 1535-1555 Status of Canada's lignocellulosic ethanol: Part II: Hydrolysis and fermentation technologies
by Mupondwa, Edmund & Li, Xue & Tabil, Lope & Sokhansanj, Shahab & Adapa, Phani
2017, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-14 Recent progress and remaining challenges in organometallic halides based perovskite solar cells
by Mehmood, Umer & Al-Ahmed, Amir & Afzaal, Mohammad & Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A. & Daud, Muhammad
- 15-22 An overview of cooling of thermoelectric devices
by Sajid, Muhammad & Hassan, Ibrahim & Rahman, Aziz
- 23-30 Ultra-low-head hydroelectric technology: A review
by Zhou, Daqing & Deng, Zhiqun (Daniel)
- 31-45 Review of solid and liquid biofuel demand and supply in Northwest Europe towards 2030 – A comparison of national and regional projections
by Dafnomilis, Ioannis & Hoefnagels, Ric & Pratama, Yudistira W. & Schott, Dingena L. & Lodewijks, Gabriel & Junginger, Martin
- 46-60 Environmental impacts of Lithium Metal Polymer and Lithium-ion stationary batteries
by Vandepaer, Laurent & Cloutier, Julie & Amor, Ben
- 61-71 Application of computable general equilibrium (CGE) to climate change mitigation policy: A systematic review
by Babatunde, Kazeem Alasinrin & Begum, Rawshan Ara & Said, Fathin Faizah
- 72-79 The role of artificial intelligence in photo-voltaic systems design and control: A review
by Youssef, Ayman & El-Telbany, Mohammed & Zekry, Abdelhalim
- 80-92 Exergetic sustainability evaluation and multi-objective optimization of performance of an irreversible nanoscale Stirling refrigeration cycle operating with Maxwell–Boltzmann gas
by Ahmadi, Mohammad H. & Ahmadi, Mohammad-Ali & Maleki, Akbar & Pourfayaz, Fathollah & Bidi, Mokhtar & Açıkkalp, Emin
- 93-112 A comprehensive overview of maximum power extraction methods for PV systems
by Kandemir, Ekrem & Cetin, Numan S. & Borekci, Selim
- 113-123 Techno-economic feasibility of a photovoltaic-wind power plant construction for electric and hydrogen production: A case study
by Qolipour, Mojtaba & Mostafaeipour, Ali & Tousi, Omid Mohseni
- 124-137 Solar industrial process heating: A review
by Sharma, Ashish K. & Sharma, Chandan & Mullick, Subhash C. & Kandpal, Tara C.
- 138-156 A comprehensive review on CHB MLI based PV inverter and feasibility study of CHB MLI based PV-STATCOM
by Sridhar, V. & Umashankar, S.
- 157-166 Investigating the factors on using the solar water heaters for dry arid regions: A case study
by Mostafaeipour, Ali & Zarezade, Marjan & Goudarzi, Hossein & Rezaei-Shouroki, Mostafa & Qolipour, Mojtaba
- 167-175 U.S. strategic solar photovoltaic-powered microgrid deployment for enhanced national security
by Prehoda, Emily W. & Schelly, Chelsea & Pearce, Joshua M.
- 176-193 The cooling techniques of the solar stills' glass covers – A review
by Omara, Z.M. & Abdullah, A.S. & Kabeel, A.E. & Essa, F.A.
- 194-209 Energy efficiency and thermal performance of lightweight steel-framed (LSF) construction: A review
by Soares, N. & Santos, P. & Gervásio, H. & Costa, J.J. & Simões da Silva, L.
- 210-219 A framework for selection of grid-inverter synchronisation unit: Harmonics, phase-angle and frequency
by Amin, Md. Ruhul & Aizam Zulkifli, Shamsul
- 220-232 Assessment of legislation and practices for the sustainable management of waste electrical and electronic equipment in India
by Pathak, Pankaj & Srivastava, Rajiv Ranjan & Ojasvi,
- 233-251 Energy situation, current status and resource potential of run of the river (RoR) large hydro power projects in Jammu and Kashmir: India
by Kumar Sharma, Ameesh & Thakur, N.S.
- 252-271 Barriers against and actions towards renewable energy technologies diffusion: A Principal Component Analysis for residential ground source heat pump (GSHP) systems
by Karytsas, Spyridon & Choropanitis, Ioannis
- 272-279 Quantification of methane emissions from municipal solid waste landfills in China during the past decade
by Du, Mingxi & Peng, Changhui & Wang, Xiaoge & Chen, Huai & Wang, Meng & Zhu, Qiuan
- 280-300 Low-temperature electrolysis system modelling: A review
by Olivier, Pierre & Bourasseau, Cyril & Bouamama, Pr. Belkacem
- 301-317 Recent progress and utilization of natural pigments in dye sensitized solar cells: A review
by Kumara, N.T.R.N. & Lim, Andery & Lim, Chee Ming & Petra, Mohamad Iskandar & Ekanayake, Piyasiri
- 318-328 A review of factors influencing consumer intentions to adopt battery electric vehicles
by Li, Wenbo & Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong & Geng, Jichao
- 329-355 Comparative analysis of diffuse solar radiation models based on sky-clearness index and sunshine period for humid-subtropical climatic region of India: A case study
by Jamil, Basharat & Akhtar, Naiem
- 356-368 Sustainable saline microalgae co-cultivation for biofuel production: A critical review
by Ishika, Tasneema & Moheimani, Navid R. & Bahri, Parisa A.
- 369-390 Shading mitigation techniques: State-of-the-art in photovoltaic applications
by Das, Soubhagya K. & Verma, Deepak & Nema, Savita & Nema, R.K.
- 391-400 Using microalgae to produce liquid transportation biodiesel: What is next?
by Zhu, Liandong & Nugroho, Y.K. & Shakeel, S.R. & Li, Zhaohua & Martinkauppi, B. & Hiltunen, E.
- 401-413 A comparison of environmental and energetic performance of European countries: A sustainability index
by Cucchiella, Federica & D’Adamo, Idiano & Gastaldi, Massimo & Koh, SC Lenny & Rosa, Paolo
- 414-430 A review of Battery Electric Vehicle technology and readiness levels
by Mahmoudzadeh Andwari, Amin & Pesiridis, Apostolos & Rajoo, Srithar & Martinez-Botas, Ricardo & Esfahanian, Vahid
- 431-438 Load-shifting potential at SMEs manufacturing sites: A methodology and case study
by Pechmann, Agnes & Shrouf, Fadi & Chonin, Max & Steenhusen, Nanke
- 439-451 A comprehensive review on large-scale photovoltaic system with applications of electrical energy storage
by Lai, Chun Sing & Jia, Youwei & Lai, Loi Lei & Xu, Zhao & McCulloch, Malcolm D. & Wong, Kit Po
- 452-465 Optical properties of nanofluids considering particle size distribution: Experimental and theoretical investigations
by Jing, Dengwei & Song, Dongxing
- 466-494 A critical review on bubble dynamics parameters influencing boiling heat transfer
by Mohanty, Rajiva Lochan & Das, Mihir Kumar
- 495-502 Sustainable production framework for cement manufacturing firms: A behavioural perspective
by Luo, Zongwei & Dubey, Rameshwar & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Childe, Stephen J. & Papadopoulos, Thanos & Hazen, Benjamin & Roubaud, David
- 503-516 Biofuel production and its impact on food security in low and middle income countries: Implications for the post-2015 sustainable development goals
by Renzaho, Andre M.N. & Kamara, Joseph K. & Toole, Michael
- 517-529 A technical review on regeneration of liquid desiccant using solar energy
by Shukla, Dhruvin L. & Modi, Kalpesh V.
- 530-538 Changes in heat transfer coefficients in Poland and their impact on energy demand - an environmental and economic assessment
by Adamczyk, Janusz & Dylewski, Robert
- 539-553 Forecasting of solar energy with application for a growing economy like India: Survey and implication
by Mohanty, Sthitapragyan & Patra, Prashanta K. & Sahoo, Sudhansu S. & Mohanty, Asit
- 554-587 Performance assessment and degradation analysis of solar photovoltaic technologies: A review
by Kumar, Manish & Kumar, Arun
- 588-596 Efficiency in angolan hydro-electric power station: A two-stage virtual frontier dynamic DEA and simplex regression approach
by Barros, C.P. & Wanke, Peter & Dumbo, Silvestre & Manso, Jose Pires
- 597-613 Renewable energy sources for electricity generation in Mexico: A review
by Pérez-Denicia, Eduardo & Fernández-Luqueño, Fabián & Vilariño-Ayala, Darnes & Manuel Montaño-Zetina, Luis & Alfonso Maldonado-López, Luis
- 614-623 Examining the spatial patterns of green industries and the role of government policies in South Korea: Application of a panel regression model (2006–2012)
by Park, Jeong-Il & Lee, Sugie
- 624-639 Changes and challenges of photovoltaic inverter with silicon carbide device
by Zeng, Zheng & Shao, Weihua & Chen, Hao & Hu, Borong & Chen, Wensuo & Li, Hui & Ran, Li
- 640-647 Does economic growth in Malaysia depend on disaggregate energy?
by Rahman, Md. Saifur & Noman, Abu Hanifa Md. & Shahari, Farihana
- 648-667 Technical and economic potential of concentrating solar thermal power generation in India
by Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav
- 668-682 Exploring the use of deep level gold mines in South Africa for underground pumped hydroelectric energy storage schemes
by Winde, Frank & Kaiser, Friederike & Erasmus, Ewald
- 683-697 Rural domestic biogas supply model for Zambia
by Shane, Agabu & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Phiri, Seveliano
- 698-709 Natural dyes as TIO2 sensitizers with membranes for photoelectrochemical water splitting: An overview
by Jaafar, Siti Nur Hidayah & Minggu, Lorna Jeffery & Arifin, Khuzaimah & Kassim, Mohammad B. & Wan, Wan Ramli Daud
- 710-721 Planning community energy system in the industry 4.0 era: Achievements, challenges and a potential solution
by Huang, Zishuo & Yu, Hang & Peng, Zhenwei & Feng, Yifu
- 722-730 A techno-economic & cost analysis of a turbine power plant: A case study for sugar plant
by Taner, Tolga & Sivrioglu, Mecit
- 731-742 Energy savings and economic benefits of transition towards efficient lighting in residential buildings in Cameroon
by Enongene, K.E. & Murray, P. & Holland, J. & Abanda, F.H.
- 743-753 Statistical quality control for the evaluation of the uniformity of microsprinkler irrigation with photovoltaic solar energy
by de Andrade, Maurício Guy & Vilas Boas, Marcio Antonio & Siqueira, Jair Antonio Cruz & Dieter, Jonathan & Sato, Mireille & Hermes, Eliane & Mercante, Erivelto & Kazue Tokura, Luciene
- 754-763 Factors responsible for solar PV adoption at household level: A case of Lahore, Pakistan
by Qureshi, Tahir Masood & Ullah, Kafait & Arentsen, Maarten J.
- 764-772 Limits and perspectives of pulp and paper industry wastewater treatment – A review
by Toczyłowska-Mamińska, Renata
- 773-779 A sustainable biogas model in China: The case study of Beijing Deqingyuan biogas project
by Chen, Lihong & Cong, Rong-Gang & Shu, Bangrong & Mi, Zhi-Fu
- 780-797 PV performance modelling: A review in the light of quality assurance for large PV plants
by de la Parra, I. & Muñoz, M. & Lorenzo, E. & García, M. & Marcos, J. & Martínez-Moreno, F.
- 798-806 Impact assessment of short-term variability of solar radiation in Rajasthan using SRRA data
by Tripathy, Sujit Kumar & Mitra, Indradip & Heinemann, Detlev & Giridhar, Godugunur & Gomathinayagam, S.
- 807-820 Combined application of Life Cycle Assessment and Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System for modeling energy and environmental emissions of oilseed production
by Mousavi-Avval, Seyed Hashem & Rafiee, Shahin & Sharifi, Mohammad & Hosseinpour, Soleiman & Shah, Ajay
- 821-833 A critical review of traditional and emerging techniques and fluids for electronics cooling
by Sohel Murshed, S.M. & Nieto de Castro, C.A.
- 834-854 A review of lithium-ion battery state of charge estimation and management system in electric vehicle applications: Challenges and recommendations
by Hannan, M.A. & Lipu, M.S.H. & Hussain, A. & Mohamed, A.
- 855-867 Commercialization of renewable energy technologies: A ladder building approach
by Shakeel, Shah Rukh & Takala, Josu & Zhu, Lian-Dong
- 868-877 Sector value addition, technology and CO2 emissions in Saudi Arabia
by Samargandi, Nahla
- 878-885 Assessment of Latin American sustainability
by Toumi, Olfa & Le Gallo, Julie & Ben Rejeb, Jaleleddine
- 886-903 From broadband horizontal to effective in-plane irradiation: A review of modelling and derived uncertainty for PV yield prediction
by Moretón, R. & Lorenzo, E. & Pinto, A. & Muñoz, J. & Narvarte, L.
- 904-915 Desalination projects economic feasibility: A standardization of cost determinants
by Pinto, F. Silva & Marques, R. Cunha
- 916-932 Concentrating solar systems: Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and environmental issues
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Chemisana, D.
- 933-944 Biogas system in rural China: Upgrading from decentralized to centralized?
by Chen, Qiu & Liu, Tianbiao
- 945-954 Structural breaks in renewable energy in South Africa: A Bai & Perron break test application
by Weideman, J. & Inglesi-Lotz, R. & Van Heerden, J.
- 955-995 A comprehensive review of empirical models for estimating global solar radiation in Africa
by Samuel Chukwujindu, Nwokolo
- 996-1006 Economic drivers of greenhouse gas emissions in China
by Feng, Tian-tian & Yang, Yi-sheng & Xie, Shi-yan & Dong, Jun & Ding, Luo
- 1007-1032 Application of pretreatment, fermentation and molecular techniques for enhancing bioethanol production from grass biomass – A review
by Mohapatra, Sonali & Mishra, Chinmaya & Behera, Sudhansu S. & Thatoi, Hrudayanath
- 1033-1043 Issues in PV systems applied to rural electrification in Brazil
by Valer, L. Roberto & Manito, Alex. R.A. & Ribeiro, Tina B. Selles & Zilles, Roberto & Pinho, João T.
- 1044-1067 A review development of rhombic drive mechanism used in the Stirling engines
by Erol, Derviş & Yaman, Hayri & Doğan, Battal
- 1068-1088 Butanol and pentanol: The promising biofuels for CI engines – A review
by M, Vinod Babu & K, Madhu Murthy & G, Amba Prasad Rao
- 1089-1101 Biomass co-firing technology with policies, challenges, and opportunities: A global review
by Roni, Mohammad S. & Chowdhury, Sudipta & Mamun, Saleh & Marufuzzaman, Mohammad & Lein, William & Johnson, Samuel
- 1102-1116 A state of art review on methodologies for heat transfer and energy flow characteristics of the active building envelopes
by Wang, Yang & Shukla, Ashish & Liu, Shuli
- 1117-1151 Nondestructive inspection, testing and evaluation for Si-based, thin film and multi-junction solar cells: An overview
by Du, Bolun & Yang, Ruizhen & He, Yunze & Wang, Feng & Huang, Shoudao
- 1152-1187 Review of harmonic analysis, modeling and mitigation techniques
by Kalair, A. & Abas, N. & Kalair, A.R. & Saleem, Z. & Khan, N.
- 1188-1207 Mathematical modelling of wave energy converters: A review of nonlinear approaches
by Penalba, Markel & Giorgi, Giussepe & Ringwood, John V.
- 1208-1220 Performance investigation of grid-connected PV systems for family farms: case study of North-West of Algeria
by Maammeur, H. & Hamidat, A. & Loukarfi, L. & Missoum, M. & Abdeladim, K. & Nacer, T.
- 1221-1235 Biomass resources in Portugal: Current status and prospects
by Ferreira, Sérgio & Monteiro, Eliseu & Brito, Paulo & Vilarinho, Cândida
- 1236-1252 Passive cooling potential in buildings under various climatic conditions in India
by Panchabikesan, Karthik & Vellaisamy, Kumaresan & Ramalingam, Velraj
- 1253-1261 Operating policies for energy generation and revenue management in single-reservoir hydropower systems
by Ak, Mumtaz & Kentel, Elcin & Savasaneril, Secil
- 1262-1287 An overview on basics of organic and dye sensitized solar cells, their mechanism and recent improvements
by Kumavat, Priyanka P. & Sonar, Prashant & Dalal, Dipak S.
- 1288-1314 Solar grade silicon production: A review of kinetic, thermodynamic and fluid dynamics based continuum scale modeling
by Yadav, Shwetank & Chattopadhyay, Kinnor & Singh, Chandra Veer
- 1315-1330 Thermal manikins controlled by human thermoregulation models for energy efficiency and thermal comfort research – A review
by Psikuta, Agnes & Allegrini, Jonas & Koelblen, Barbara & Bogdan, Anna & Annaheim, Simon & Martínez, Natividad & Derome, Dominique & Carmeliet, Jan & Rossi, René M.
- 1331-1349 Determinants of technical efficiency in the bioenergy industry in the EU28 region
by Alsaleh, Mohd & Abdul-Rahim, A.S. & Mohd-Shahwahid, H.O.
- 1350-1356 A semi-parametric panel data analysis on the urbanisation-carbon emissions nexus for the MENA countries
by Abdallh, Atif Awad & Abugamos, Hoda
- 1357-1366 Virtuous cycle of solar photovoltaic development in new regions
by Yu, Hyun Jin Julie
- 1367-1377 Foreign direct investments (FDIs) in Turkish power sector: A discussion on investments, opportunities and risks
by Sirin, Selahattin Murat
- 1378-1389 Performance evaluation of stand alone, grid connected and hybrid renewable energy systems for rural application: A comparative review
by Goel, Sonali & Sharma, Renu