Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2015, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-11 African perspective on cellulosic ethanol production
by Bensah, Edem Cudjoe & Kemausuor, Francis & Miezah, Kodwo & Kádár, Zsófia & Mensah, Moses
- 12-20 Highly cited articles in biomass research: A bibliometric analysis
by Chen, Huaqi & Ho, Yuh-Shan
- 21-28 Anaerobic methanogenesis of fresh leachate from municipal solid waste: A brief review on current progress
by Luo, Jinghuan & Qian, Guangren & Liu, Jianyong & Xu, Zhi Ping
- 29-40 Economic aspects of the use of deep geothermal heat in district heating in Poland
by Huculak, Maciej & Jarczewski, Wojciech & Dej, Magdalena
- 41-50 “Let׳s do it ourselves” Individual motivations for investing in renewables at community level
by Dóci, Gabriella & Vasileiadou, Eleftheria
- 51-59 Ontology of ground source heat pump
by Zhang, Kenan & Liao, Pin-Chao
- 60-66 Barriers to the adoption of photovoltaic systems: The state of the art
by Karakaya, Emrah & Sriwannawit, Pranpreya
- 67-90 A review on versatile ejector applications in refrigeration systems
by Chen, Jianyong & Jarall, Sad & Havtun, Hans & Palm, Björn
- 91-99 Pumped-storage project: A short to long term investment analysis including climate change
by Gaudard, Ludovic
- 100-107 Power system integration of wind farms and analysis of grid code requirements
by Rona, Berk & Güler, Önder
- 108-120 An application of multivariate statistical techniques to partial equilibrium models outputs: The analysis of the NEEDS-TIMES Pan European model results
by Di Leo, Senatro & Cosmi, Carmelina & Ragosta, Maria
- 121-131 Advances and challenges in grid tied photovoltaic systems
by Mirhassani, SeyedMohsen & Ong, Hwai Chyuan & Chong, W.T. & Leong, K.Y.
- 132-138 Biomass energy and economic growth nexus in G7 countries: Evidence from dynamic panel data
by Bilgili, Faik & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 139-147 LEDs for energy efficient greenhouse lighting
by Singh, Devesh & Basu, Chandrajit & Meinhardt-Wollweber, Merve & Roth, Bernhard
- 148-168 Temporal-spatial analysis and improvement measures of Chinese power system for wind power curtailment problem
by Pei, Wei & Chen, Yanning & Sheng, Kun & Deng, Wei & Du, Yan & Qi, Zhiping & Kong, Li
- 169-177 Life cycle assessment of food waste-based biogas generation
by Xu, Changqing & Shi, Wenxiao & Hong, Jinglan & Zhang, Fangfang & Chen, Wei
- 178-191 Taiwan’s 2050 low carbon development roadmap: An evaluation with the MARKAL model
by Tsai, Miao-Shan & Chang, Ssu-Li
- 192-210 Performance enhancement of solar collectors—A review
by Suman, Siddharth & Khan, Mohd. Kaleem & Pathak, Manabendra
- 211-220 Accounting for the utilisation of geothermal energy resources within the genuine progress indicator—A methodological review
by Cook, David & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur & Petursson, Jón Geir
- 221-231 Major issues and solutions in the management system of space heating system in North China
by Liu, Lanbin
- 232-242 Reduction of CO2 emission and non-environmental co-benefits of bicycle infrastructure provision: the case of the University of Novi Sad, Serbia
by Mrkajic, Vladimir & Vukelic, Djordje & Mihajlov, Andjelka
- 243-253 The historical evolution of the energy efficient buildings
by Ionescu, Constantin & Baracu, Tudor & Vlad, Gabriela-Elena & Necula, Horia & Badea, Adrian
- 254-266 China׳s carbon-emissions trading: Overview, challenges and future
by Liu, Liwei & Chen, Chuxiang & Zhao, Yufei & Zhao, Erdong
- 267-277 Balancing demand-pull and supply-push measures to support renewable electricity in Europe
by Albrecht, Johan & Laleman, Ruben & Vulsteke, Elien
- 278-290 Renewable energy generation for the rural electrification of isolated communities in the Amazon Region
by Sánchez, A.S. & Torres, E.A. & Kalid, R.A.
- 291-296 Solar energy potential assessment: An overview and a fast modeling approach with application to Italy
by Bocca, Alberto & Chiavazzo, Eliodoro & Macii, Alberto & Asinari, Pietro
- 297-305 Potential applications for small scale wave energy installations
by Blažauskas, Nerijus & Pašilis, Aleksas & Knolis, Audrius
- 306-322 PV glazing technologies
by Skandalos, Nikolaos & Karamanis, Dimitris
- 323-334 An overview of renewable electric power capacity and progress in new technologies in the world
by Bilgili, Mehmet & Ozbek, Arif & Sahin, Besir & Kahraman, Ali
- 335-349 Current states and prospects of organic waste utilization for biorefineries
by Yang, Xiaoguang & Choi, Han Suk & Park, Chulhwan & Kim, Seung Wook
- 350-364 Emerging insights on the dynamic drivers of international low-carbon technology transfer
by Rai, Varun & Funkhouser, Erik
- 365-385 A review on the state-of-the-art technologies of electric vehicle, its impacts and prospects
by Yong, Jia Ying & Ramachandaramurthy, Vigna K. & Tan, Kang Miao & Mithulananthan, N.
- 386-394 The impacts of provincial energy and environmental policies on air pollution control in China
by Zheng, Shiming & Yi, Hongtao & Li, Hui
- 395-402 Development forecast and technology roadmap analysis of renewable energy in buildings in China
by Zhang, Wenjie & Liu, Shan & Li, Nianping & Xie, Hui & Li, Xuanqi
- 403-409 Economic evaluation of biogas plant size utilizing giant reed
by Sgroi, Filippo & Foderà, Mario & Trapani, Anna Maria Di & Tudisca, Salvatore & Testa, Riccardo
- 410-425 An integrated multi-objective optimization model for establishing the low-carbon scenario 2020 to achieve the national carbon emissions reduction target for residential buildings
by Koo, Choongwan & Hong, Taehoon & Kim, Jimin & Kim, Hyunjoong
- 426-436 Study of the new Spanish legislation applied to an insular system that has achieved grid parity on PV and wind energy
by Guerrero-Lemus, Ricardo & González-Díaz, Benjamín & Ríos, Gerardo & Dib, Ramzi N.
- 437-443 Impacts of wind energy on environment: A review
by Wang, Shifeng & Wang, Sicong
- 444-469 Review of heat transfer enhancement methods: Focus on passive methods using swirl flow devices
by Sheikholeslami, Mohsen & Gorji-Bandpy, Mofid & Ganji, Davood Domiri
- 470-480 Review of the small wind turbine sector in Kenya: Status and bottlenecks for growth
by Kamp, Linda M. & Vanheule, Lynn F.I.
- 481-489 Future research directions for the wind turbine generator system
by Hossain, Md Maruf & Ali, Mohd. Hasan
- 490-499 Employment of renewable energy in Jordan: Current status, SWOT and problem analysis
by Jaber, J.O. & Elkarmi, Fawwaz & Alasis, Emil & Kostas, Anagnostopoulos
- 500-516 Purification of crude biodiesel obtained by heterogeneously-catalyzed transesterification
by Veljković, Vlada B. & Banković-Ilić, Ivana B. & Stamenković, Olivera S.
- 517-533 Solar domestic hot water systems using latent heat energy storage medium: A review
by Seddegh, Saeid & Wang, Xiaolin & Henderson, Alan D. & Xing, Ziwen
- 534-562 Artificial neural networks applications in wind energy systems: a review
by Ata, Rasit
- 563-573 Effect of dispersion of various nanoadditives on the performance and emission characteristics of a CI engine fuelled with diesel, biodiesel and blends—A review
by Shaafi, T. & Sairam, K. & Gopinath, A. & Kumaresan, G. & Velraj, R.
- 574-584 Technologies for measurement and mitigation of particulate emissions from domestic combustion of biomass: A review
by Lim, Mook Tzeng & Phan, Anh & Roddy, Dermot & Harvey, Adam
- 585-609 Parameters influencing the productivity of solar stills – A review
by Prakash, P. & Velmurugan, V.
- 610-628 Profitable climate change mitigation: The case of greenhouse gas emission reduction benefits enabled by solar photovoltaic systems
by Breyer, Christian & Koskinen, Otto & Blechinger, Philipp
- 629-637 Energy and economic benefits of LED adoption in Malaysia
by Khorasanizadeh, Hasti & Parkkinen, Jussi & Parthiban, Rajendran & David Moore, Joel
- 638-645 Decomposition analysis of Cuban energy production and use: Analysis of energy transformation for sustainability
by Vazquez, Luis & Luukkanen, Jyrki & Kaisti, Hanna & Käkönen, Mira & Majanne, Yrjö
- 646-654 The barriers to renewable energy use in Croatia
by Runko Luttenberger, Lidija
- 655-671 Assessing the need for critical minerals to shift the German energy system towards a high proportion of renewables
by Viebahn, Peter & Soukup, Ole & Samadi, Sascha & Teubler, Jens & Wiesen, Klaus & Ritthoff, Michael
- 672-679 Comprehensive analysis on the role of array size and configuration on energy yield of photovoltaic systems under shaded conditions
by Malathy, S. & Ramaprabha, R.
- 680-692 The plight of the biomass power generation industry in China – A supply chain risk perspective
by Liu, Liwei & Ye, Junhong & Zhao, Yufei & Zhao, Erdong
- 693-707 A holistic approach to sustainable energy development at regional level: The RENERGY self-assessment methodology
by Cosmi, Carmelina & Dvarionenė, Jolanta & Marques, Isabel & Di Leo, Senatro & Gecevičius, Giedrius & Gurauskienė, Inga & Mendes, Gisela & Selada, Catarina
- 708-719 Feasibility of marine renewable energy to the Feed-in Tariff system in Malaysia
by Lim, Xin-Le & Lam, Wei-Haur & Hashim, Roslan
- 720-735 Performance analysis of smart metering for smart grid: An overview
by Sharma, Konark & Mohan Saini, Lalit
- 736-755 Review of bioclimatic architecture strategies for achieving thermal comfort
by Manzano-Agugliaro, Francisco & Montoya, Francisco G. & Sabio-Ortega, Andrés & García-Cruz, Amós
- 756-767 A review on the Spanish Method of visual impact assessment of wind farms: SPM2
by Manchado, Cristina & Gomez-Jauregui, Valentin & Otero, César
- 768-794 A review of large-scale wind integration studies
by Dowds, Jonathan & Hines, Paul & Ryan, Todd & Buchanan, William & Kirby, Elizabeth & Apt, Jay & Jaramillo, Paulina
- 795-804 Appraisal of Strouhal number in wind turbine engineering
by Trivellato, F. & Raciti Castelli, M.
- 805-812 Development of energy storage industry in China: A technical and economic point of review
by Li, Yun & Li, Yanbin & Ji, Pengfei & Yang, Jing
- 813-824 A review of turbocompounding as a waste heat recovery system for internal combustion engines
by Aghaali, Habib & Ångström, Hans-Erik
- 825-835 Solar radiation forecasting with multiple parameters neural networks
by Kashyap, Yashwant & Bansal, Ankit & Sao, Anil K.
- 836-844 The evaluation of electric energy consumption in the Brazilian residential sector: A technological improvement proposal in order to increase its efficiency
by Oliveira, Mario Henrique da Fonseca & Rebelatto, Daisy Aparecida do Nascimento
- 845-856 Application of wastewater treatment in sustainable design of green built environments: A review
by Rashidi, Hamidreza & GhaffarianHoseini, Ali & GhaffarianHoseini, Amirhosein & Nik Sulaiman, Nik Meriam & Tookey, John & Hashim, Nur Awanis
- 857-870 Renewable micro-generation of heat and electricity—Review on common and missing socio-technical configurations
by Juntunen, Jouni K. & Hyysalo, Sampsa
- 871-906 Recent innovations in analytical methods for the qualitative and quantitative assessment of lignin
by Lupoi, Jason S. & Singh, Seema & Parthasarathi, Ramakrishnan & Simmons, Blake A. & Henry, Robert J.
- 907-920 Efficiency optimization of a DSP-based standalone PV system using a stable single input fuzzy logic controller
by Farhat, Maissa & Barambones, Oscar & Sbita, Lassaâd
- 921-930 From a rise in B to a fall in C? SVAR analysis of environmental impact of biofuels
by Piroli, Giuseppe & Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d׳Artis
- 931-942 Solar energy in Iran: Current state and outlook
by Najafi, G. & Ghobadian, B. & Mamat, R. & Yusaf, T. & Azmi, W.H.
- 943-953 The political economy of pollution markets: Historical lessons for modern energy and climate planners
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 954-967 Polymer fuel cell components modified by graphene: Electrodes, electrolytes and bipolar plates
by Iwan, Agnieszka & Malinowski, Marek & Pasciak, Grzegorz
- 968-974 The application of the Typical Day Concept in flat plate solar collector models
by Wojcicki, David James
- 975-989 A systematic literature review on electricity management systems
by Rasool, Ghulam & Ehsan, Farrukh & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 990-999 Thermochemical conversion of microalgal biomass for biofuel production
by Raheem, Abdul & Wan Azlina, W.A.K.G. & Taufiq Yap, Y.H. & Danquah, Michael K. & Harun, Razif
- 1000-1008 Quantitative analysis of the divergence in energy losses allowed through building envelopes
by Rodríguez-Soria, Beatriz & Domínguez-Hernández, Javier & Pérez-Bella, José M. & del Coz-Díaz, Juan J.
- 1009-1018 Influence of sewage treatment on China׳s energy consumption and economy and its performances
by Zhang, XiaoHong & Cao, Jun & Li, JinRong & Deng, ShiHuai & Zhang, YanZong & Wu, Jun
- 1019-1032 Modeling and analysis of the spatiotemporal variations of photosynthetically active radiation in China during 1961–2012
by Wang, Lunche & Gong, Wei & Hu, Bo & Lin, Aiwen & Li, Hui & Zou, Ling
- 1033-1047 Exploring the depth of energy penetration in economic advancement: Perspective of Bangladesh
by Ahmed, Monir Uddin & Nurul Hossain, A.K.M. & Hasanuzzaman, Syed
- 1048-1060 Various special designs of single basin passive solar still – A review
by Durkaieswaran, P. & Murugavel, K. Kalidasa
- 1061-1074 The potential of sustainable algal biofuel production using CO2 from thermal power plant in India
by Baral, Saroj S. & Singh, Kaustub & Sharma, Prabudh
- 1075-1083 Application of fuzzy analytic hierarchy process to select the optimal heating facility for Korean horticulture and stockbreeding sectors
by Cho, Sangmin & Kim, Jinsoo & Heo, Eunnyeong
- 1084-1099 Review of solar photovoltaic water pumping system technology for irrigation and community drinking water supplies
by Chandel, S.S. & Nagaraju Naik, M. & Chandel, Rahul
- 1100-1113 Sediment erosion in hydro turbines and its effect on the flow around guide vanes of Francis turbine
by Thapa, Biraj Singh & Dahlhaug, Ole Gunnar & Thapa, Bhola
- 1114-1135 Trends of offshore wind projects
by Rodrigues, S. & Restrepo, C. & Kontos, E. & Teixeira Pinto, R. & Bauer, P.
- 1136-1144 A hybrid piezoelectric micro-power generator for use in low power applications
by M׳boungui, G. & Adendorff, K. & Naidoo, R. & Jimoh, A.A. & Okojie, D.E.
- 1145-1159 Modelling and forecasting the demand for natural gas in Pakistan
by Khan, Muhammad Arshad
- 1160-1170 The failure of China׳s Energy Development Strategy 2050 and its impact on carbon emissions
by Fan, Jie & Wang, Qiang & Sun, Wei
- 1171-1179 A three-phase NPC grid-connected inverter for photovoltaic applications using neural network MPPT
by Boumaaraf, Houria & Talha, Abdelaziz & Bouhali, Omar
- 1180-1189 Diversifying the Brazilian electricity mix: Income level, the endowment effect, and governance capacity
by Kileber, Solange & Parente, Virginia
- 1190-1197 Efficacy of integrated photovoltaics-air source heat pump systems for application in Central-south China
by Wang, Chenguang & Gong, Guangcai & Su, Huan & Wah Yu, Chuck
- 1198-1212 Advanced designs of solar desalination systems: A review
by El-Sebaii, A.A. & El-Bialy, E.
- 1213-1220 The prospects of using Acrocomia aculeata (macaúba) a non-edible biodiesel feedstock in Brazil
by César, Aldara da Silva & Almeida, Fabiano de Azedias & de Souza, Raquel Pereira & Silva, Gilmar Clemente & Atabani, A.E.
- 1221-1232 Natural gas consumption and economic growth nexus: Is the 10th Malaysian plan attainable within the limits of its resource?
by Rafindadi, Abdulkadir Abdulrashid & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 1233-1246 Present and future options for Miscanthus propagation and establishment
by Xue, Shuai & Kalinina, Olena & Lewandowski, Iris
- 1247-1260 Variable step size modified P&O MPPT algorithm using GA-based hybrid offline/online PID controller
by Harrag, Abdelghani & Messalti, Sabir
- 1261-1270 A quantitative-based evaluation of the environmental impact and sustainability of a proposed onshore wind farm in the United Kingdom
by Phillips, Jason
- 1271-1285 Measuring the regional availability of biomass for biofuels and the potential for microalgae
by Kosinkova, Jana & Doshi, Amar & Maire, Juliette & Ristovski, Zoran & Brown, Richard & Rainey, Thomas J.
- 1286-1295 Assessing the effectiveness of community-promoted environmental protection policy by using a Delphi-fuzzy method: A case study on solar power and plain afforestation in Taiwan
by Hsueh, Sung-Lin
- 1296-1322 The potential of renewables versus natural gas with CO2 capture and storage for power generation under CO2 constraints
by van den Broek, Machteld & Berghout, Niels & Rubin, Edward S.
2015, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-16 Spatial interpolation and orographic correction to estimate wind energy resource in Venezuela
by González-Longatt, Francisco & Medina, Humberto & Serrano González, Javier
- 17-26 Internet-orientated Hungarian car drivers’ knowledge and attitudes towards biofuels
by Balogh, P. & Bai, A. & Popp, J. & Huzsvai, L. & Jobbágy, P.
- 27-34 Developing a fuzzy clustering model for better energy use in farm management systems
by Khoshnevisan, Benyamin & Rafiee, Shahin & Omid, Mahmoud & Mousazadeh, Hossein & Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Hamid, Siti Hafizah Ab
- 35-48 Renewable technologies and risk mitigation in small island developing states: Fiji’s electricity sector
by Dornan, Matthew & Jotzo, Frank
- 49-61 The European low-carbon mix for 2030: The role of renewable energy sources in an environmentally and socially efficient approach
by deLlano-Paz, Fernando & Calvo-Silvosa, Anxo & Iglesias Antelo, Susana & Soares, Isabel
- 62-78 Performance and emission assessment of diesel–biodiesel–ethanol/bioethanol blend as a fuel in diesel engines: A review
by Shahir, S.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Imran, A. & Ashraful, A.M.
- 79-87 Review on shell materials used in the encapsulation of phase change materials for high temperature thermal energy storage
by Jacob, Rhys & Bruno, Frank
- 88-104 A comprehensive analysis of energy management strategies for hybrid electric vehicles based on bibliometrics
by Zhang, Pei & Yan, Fuwu & Du, Changqing
- 105-111 Carbon emissions and oil consumption in Saudi Arabia
by Alkhathlan, Khalid & Javid, Muhammad
- 112-139 Global progress in photovoltaic technologies and the scenario of development of solar panel plant and module performance estimation − Application in Nigeria
by Akinyele, D.O. & Rayudu, R.K. & Nair, N.K.C.
- 140-151 Estimation of the hydropower potential of irrigation networks
by Butera, Ilaria & Balestra, Roberto
- 152-165 Solar-thermal powered desalination: Its significant challenges and potential
by Reif, John H. & Alhalabi, Wadee
- 166-177 Financing large scale wind and solar projects—A review of emerging experiences in the Indian context
by Umamaheswaran, Swarnalakshmi & Rajiv, Seth
- 178-191 Modelling and simulation of Building-Integrated solar thermal systems: Behaviour of the coupled building/system configuration
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Mondol, J.D. & Chemisana, D. & Maurer, C.
- 192-213 Cross-country review of smart grid adoption in residential buildings
by Chou, Jui-Sheng & Kim, Changwan & Ung, Thanh-Khiet & Yutami, I Gusti Ayu Novi & Lin, Guo-Tai & Son, Hyojoo
- 214-227 A review on optimization algorithms and application to wind energy integration to grid
by Behera, Sasmita & Sahoo, Subhrajit & Pati, B.B.
- 228-239 A perspective for potential and technology of bioenergy in Turkey: Present case and future view
by Bilgen, Selçuk & Keleş, Sedat & Sarıkaya, İkbal & Kaygusuz, Kamil
- 240-255 Green diesel synthesis by hydrodeoxygenation of bio-based feedstocks: Strategies for catalyst design and development
by Arun, Naveenji & Sharma, Rajesh V. & Dalai, Ajay K.
- 256-263 Eclectic decision for the selection of tree borne oil (TBO) as alternative fuel for internal combustion engine
by Paul, Swarup & Sarkar, Bijan & Bose, P.K.
- 264-275 Wind power developments in India
by Kar, Sanjay Kumar & Sharma, Atul
- 276-286 Way forward for alternative energy research: A bibliometric analysis during 1994–2013
by Mao, Guozhu & Liu, Xi & Du, Huibin & Zuo, Jian & Wang, Linyuan
- 287-299 Power output of a wind turbine installed in an already existing viaduct
by Hernández, Ó. Soto & Volkov, K. & Martín Mederos, A.C. & Medina Padrón, J.F. & Feijóo Lorenzo, A.E.
- 300-305 Exploring possibilities of energy insertion from vinasse biogas in the energy matrix of Paraná State, Brazil
by Nogueira, Carlos Eduardo Camargo & de Souza, Samuel Nelson Melegari & Micuanski, Viviane Cavaler & Azevedo, Ricardo Lessa
- 306-316 A review on biogas technology and its contributions to sustainable rural livelihood in Ethiopia
by Mengistu, M.G. & Simane, B. & Eshete, G. & Workneh, T.S.
- 317-327 Comparison of single- and multiple-distributed generation concepts in terms of power loss, voltage profile, and line flows under uncertain scenarios
by Karatepe, Engin & Ugranlı, Faruk & Hiyama, Takashi
- 328-335 Solar radiation based benefit and cost evaluation for solar water heater expansion in Malaysia
by Jing, Ong Li & Bashir, Mohammed J.K. & Kao, Jehng-Jung
- 336-346 Current status and future prospects of renewable energy in Nigeria
by Aliyu, Abubakar Sadiq & Dada, Joseph O. & Adam, Ibrahim Khalil
- 347-355 Understanding local CO2 emissions reduction targets
by Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Pozo-Barajas, Rafael & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio
- 356-372 Outlook and challenges for promoting solar photovoltaic rooftops in Thailand
by Chaianong, Aksornchan & Pharino, Chanathip
- 373-391 Review of solid–liquid phase change materials and their encapsulation technologies
by Su, Weiguang & Darkwa, Jo & Kokogiannakis, Georgios
- 392-398 Influence of natural and artificial light on structured steel buildings
by Castanheira, E.C. & Souza, H.A. & Fortes, M.Z.
- 399-412 Progress of solar photovoltaic in ASEAN countries: A review
by Ismail, Abdul Muhaimin & Ramirez-Iniguez, Roberto & Asif, Muhammad & Munir, Abu Bakar & Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus
- 413-424 Computational optimization techniques applied to microgrids planning: A review
by Gamarra, Carlos & Guerrero, Josep M.
- 425-433 Small hydropower in China: The survey and sustainable future
by Kong, Yigang & Wang, Jie & Kong, Zhigang & Song, Furong & Liu, Zhiqi & Wei, Congmei
- 434-451 Review and future trends of supercritical CO2 Rankine cycle for low-grade heat conversion
by Sarkar, Jahar
- 452-462 Study of technical, economical and environmental viability of ground source heat pump system for Himalayan cities of India
by Sivasakthivel, T. & Murugesan, K. & Sahoo, P.K.
- 463-471 Review of developments and insights into an index system of wind power utilization level
by Fan, Xiao-chao & Wang, Wei-qing & Shi, Rui-jing & Li, Feng-ting
- 472-482 Maintenance management of wind turbines structures via MFCs and wavelet transforms
by Ruiz de la Hermosa González-Carrato, Raúl & García Márquez, Fausto Pedro & Dimlaye, Vichaar
- 483-499 Automotive hydrogen fuelling stations: An international review
by Alazemi, Jasem & Andrews, John
- 500-522 Properties evaluation and applications of thermal energystorage materials in buildings
by Cao, Lei & Su, Di & Tang, Yaojie & Fang, Guiyin & Tang, Fang
- 523-539 The potential of using nanofluids in PEM fuel cell cooling systems: A review
by Islam, M.R. & Shabani, B. & Rosengarten, G. & Andrews, J.
- 540-557 Modeling of hydraulic and energy efficiency indicators for water supply systems
by Vilanova, Mateus Ricardo Nogueira & Balestieri, José Antônio Perrella
- 558-570 A comparative study of the status of GSHP applications in the United States and China
by Liu, Xiaobing & Lu, Shilei & Hughes, Patrick & Cai, Zhe
- 571-584 Solar desalination: A sustainable solution to water crisis in Iran
by Gorjian, Shiva & Ghobadian, Barat
- 585-607 Applications of fuzzy logic in renewable energy systems – A review
by Suganthi, L. & Iniyan, S. & Samuel, Anand A.
- 608-623 Renewable energies and ecosystem service impacts
by Hastik, Richard & Basso, Stefano & Geitner, Clemens & Haida, Christin & Poljanec, Aleš & Portaccio, Alessia & Vrščaj, Borut & Walzer, Chris
- 624-634 A review on hydronic asphalt pavement for energy harvesting and snow melting
by Pan, Pan & Wu, Shaopeng & Xiao, Yue & Liu, Gang
- 635-647 Recent studies on soot modeling for diesel combustion
by Omidvarborna, Hamid & Kumar, Ashok & Kim, Dong-Shik
- 648-661 ABE fermentation products recovery methods—A review
by Kujawska, Anna & Kujawski, Jan & Bryjak, Marek & Kujawski, Wojciech
- 662-669 Comparison of cylindrical and conical basins with optimum position of runner: Gravitational water vortex power plant
by Dhakal, Sagar & Timilsina, Ashesh B. & Dhakal, Rabin & Fuyal, Dinesh & Bajracharya, Tri R. & Pandit, Hari P. & Amatya, Nagendra & Nakarmi, Amrit M.
- 670-680 Potential for energy production from reed biomass in the Vojvodina region (north Serbia)
by Važić, Tamara & Svirčev, Zorica & Dulić, Tamara & Krstić, Kosta & Obreht, Igor
- 681-691 Assessing the thermal comfort and ventilation in Malaysia and the surrounding regions
by Daghigh, R.
- 692-703 Phase change materials for solar thermal energy storage in residential buildings in cold climate
by Zhou, Zhihua & Zhang, Zhiming & Zuo, Jian & Huang, Ke & Zhang, Liying
- 704-709 A semi-parametric panel data analysis on the urbanization-carbon emissions nexus for OECD countries
by Wang, Yuan & Zhang, Xiang & Kubota, Jumpei & Zhu, Xiaodong & Lu, Genfa
- 710-725 Lightning monitoring system for sustainable energy supply: A review
by Sidik, Muhammad Abu Bakar & Shahroom, Hamizah Binti & Salam, Zainal & Buntat, Zokafle & Nawawi, Zainuddin & Ahmad, Hussein & Jambak, Muhammad ’Irfan & Arief, Yanuar Zulardiansyah
- 726-737 Refurbishment and uprating of hydro power plants—A literature review
by Rahi, O.P. & Chandel, A.K.
- 738-748 Technical and economic analysis of Domestic High Consumption Tariff niche market for photovoltaic systems in the Mexican household sector
by Grande, Genice & Islas, Jorge & Rios, Mario
- 749-759 Driving forces of Spain׳s CO2 emissions: A LMDI decomposition approach
by Cansino, José M. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio & Rodríguez-Arévalo, María L.
- 760-767 Heat load prediction in district heating systems with adaptive neuro-fuzzy method
by Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Petković, Dalibor & Enayatifar, Rasul & Hanan Abdullah, Abdul & Marković, Dušan & Lee, Malrey & Ahmad, Rodina
- 768-775 The role of feed-in tariffs in emission mitigation: Turkish case
by Ari, Izzet & Sari, Ramazan
- 776-790 A review of bio-oil production from hydrothermal liquefaction of algae
by Guo, Yang & Yeh, Thomas & Song, Wenhan & Xu, Donghai & Wang, Shuzhong
- 791-812 Polish heat pump market between 2000 and 2013: European background, current state and development prospects
by Zimny, Jacek & Michalak, Piotr & Szczotka, Krzysztof
- 813-824 Small hydropower financing in China: External environment analyses, financing modes and problems with solutions
by Ximei, Liu & Ming, Zeng & Xu, Han & Lilin, Peng & JunRong, Deng
- 825-834 Environmental reply to vernacular habitat conformation from a vast areas of Scandinavia
by Almssad, Asaad & Almusaed, Amjad
- 835-847 Public attitudes regarding large-scale solar energy development in the U.S
by Carlisle, Juliet E. & Kane, Stephanie L. & Solan, David & Bowman, Madelaine & Joe, Jeffrey C.
- 848-856 Overview of the photovoltaic technology status and perspective in China
by Song, Dongdong & Jiao, Hongtao & Fan, Chien Te
- 857-869 Critical analysis of thermodynamic cycle modeling of adsorption cooling systems for light-duty vehicle air conditioning applications
by Sharafian, Amir & Bahrami, Majid
- 870-891 Towards greener machine tools – A review on energy saving strategies and technologies
by Yoon, Hae-Sung & Kim, Eun-Seob & Kim, Min-Soo & Lee, Jang-Yeob & Lee, Gyu-Bong & Ahn, Sung-Hoon
- 892-931 An overview of energy status and development in Pakistan
by Rauf, Omer & Wang, Shujie & Yuan, Peng & Tan, Junzhe
2015, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-13 Green real estate development in China: State of art and prospect agenda—A review
by Zhang, Xiaoling
- 14-22 A study to incorporate renewable energy technologies into the power portfolio of Karachi, Pakistan
by Ali, S.M. Hassan & Zuberi, M. Jibran S. & Tariq, M. Arsalan & Baker, Derek & Mohiuddin, Abdullah
- 23-33 Biocathode in microbial electrolysis cell; present status and future prospects
by Jafary, Tahereh & Daud, Wan Ramli Wan & Ghasemi, Mostafa & Kim, Byung Hong & Md Jahim, Jamaliah & Ismail, Manal & Lim, Swee Su
- 34-45 Lessons learned in France and Quebec regarding financial and legal mechanisms to develop renewable energy: A hybrid model as an acceptable solution for onshore wind?
by Feurtey, Evariste & Ilinca, Adrian & Sakout, Anas & Saucier, Carol
- 46-57 Renewable energy potential and national policy directions for sustainable development in Morocco
by Kousksou, T. & Allouhi, A. & Belattar, M. & Jamil, A. & El Rhafiki, T. & Arid, A. & Zeraouli, Y.
- 58-73 Sustainable assessment in energy planning and management in Indian perspective
by Luthra, Sunil & Mangla, Sachin Kumar & Kharb, Ravinder K.
- 74-82 Reducing energy demand: A review of issues, challenges and approaches
by Sorrell, Steve
- 83-92 Ground coupled heat exchangers: A review and applications
by Soni, Suresh Kumar & Pandey, Mukesh & Bartaria, Vishvendra Nath
- 93-106 The formation of a series of carbonates from carbon dioxide: Capturing and utilisation
by Wan Isahak, Wan Nor Roslam & Che Ramli, Zatil Amali & Mohamed Hisham, Mohamed Wahab & Yarmo, Mohd Ambar
- 107-116 Exploring the determinants of emerging bioenergy market participation
by Galik, Christopher S.
- 117-132 New biorefineries and sustainable agriculture: Increased food, biofuels, and ecosystem security
by Chen, Hong-Ge & Zhang, Y.-H. Percival
- 133-141 Energy payback time (EPBT) and energy return on energy invested (EROI) of solar photovoltaic systems: A systematic review and meta-analysis
by Bhandari, Khagendra P. & Collier, Jennifer M. & Ellingson, Randy J. & Apul, Defne S.
- 142-150 The contribution of ISO 14067 to the evolution of global greenhouse gas standards—A review
by Wu, Peng & Xia, Bo & Wang, Xiangyu
- 151-161 Integrated biorefineries: CO2 utilization for maximum biomass conversion
by Sharifzadeh, Mahdi & Wang, Lei & Shah, Nilay
- 162-172 Effects of using renewable fuels on vehicle emissions
by Anderson, Larry G.
- 173-185 The environmental Kuznets curve, economic growth, renewable and non-renewable energy, and trade in Tunisia
by Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim
- 186-197 Hybridization of concentrated solar power plants with biogas production systems as an alternative to premiums: The case of Spain
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Bonilla-Gómez, José-Luis & Borge-Diez, David & Castro-Gil, Manuel
- 198-212 Access to modern energy services: An economic and policy framework
by Reddy, B. Sudhakara
- 213-217 Pakistan’s progress in solar PV based energy generation
by Sher, Hadeed Ahmed & Murtaza, Ali F & Addoweesh, Khaled E & Chiaberge, Marcello
- 218-232 European Union commitment towards RES market penetration: From the first legislative acts to the publication of the recent guidelines on State aid 2014/2020
by Giacomarra, Marcella & Bono, Filippa
- 233-240 Stakeholders’ willingness to pay for enhanced construction waste management: A Hong Kong study
by Lu, Weisheng & Peng, Yi & Webster, Chris & Zuo, Jian
- 241-259 Blue Star: The proposed energy efficient tall building in Chicago and vertical city strategies
by Wang, Xiaoxiao & Liu, Xiangfeng
- 260-269 Importance of islands in renewable energy production and storage: The situation of the French islands
by Notton, Gilles
- 270-283 A review of demand side management business models in the electricity market
by Behrangrad, Mahdi
- 284-294 Status, challenges and countermeasures of demand-side management development in China
by Ming, Zeng & Li, Shi & Yanying, He
- 295-307 Algae based biorefinery—How to make sense?
by Trivedi, Jayati & Aila, Mounika & Bangwal, D.P. & Kaul, Savita & Garg, M.O.
- 308-323 Energy poverty in China: An index based comprehensive evaluation
by Wang, Ke & Wang, Ya-Xuan & Li, Kang & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 324-331 Optimization of a PV–wind hybrid system under limited water resources
by Madhlopa, Amos & Sparks, Debbie & Keen, Samantha & Moorlach, Mascha & Krog, Pieter & Dlamini, Thuli
- 332-343 Regression analysis for prediction of residential energy consumption
by Fumo, Nelson & Rafe Biswas, M.A.