Contact information of Elsevier
To be notified about new items in this series:
Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
The email address of this editor does not seem to be valid any more. Please ask L. Kazmerski to have the entry updated or send us the correct address
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
2021, Volume 149, Issue C
- S1364032121004822 A review of pivotal energy management strategies for extended range electric vehicles
by Xiao, B. & Ruan, J. & Yang, W. & Walker, P.D. & Zhang, N.
- S1364032121005220 Public policy support and the competitiveness of the renewable energy sector – The case of Poland
by Jankowska, Barbara & Staliński, Adam & Trąpczyński, Piotr
- S1364032121005396 Quantitative analysis of power systems resilience: Standardization, categorizations, and challenges
by Umunnakwe, A. & Huang, H. & Oikonomou, K. & Davis, K.R.
- S1364032121005517 Isomerization of long-chain fatty acids and long-chain hydrocarbons: A review
by Maghrebi, R. & Buffi, M. & Bondioli, P. & Chiaramonti, D.
- S1364032121005876 Conditional demand analysis as a tool to evaluate energy policy options on the path to grid decarbonization
by Papineau, Maya & Yassin, Kareman & Newsham, Guy & Brice, Sarah
- S1364032121005979 Selection of ideal sites for the development of large-scale solar photovoltaic projects through Analytical Hierarchical Process – Geographic information systems (AHP-GIS) in Peru
by Rios, R. & Duarte, S.
- S1364032121005980 Hydrogen storage technologies for stationary and mobile applications: Review, analysis and perspectives
by Hassan, I.A. & Ramadan, Haitham S. & Saleh, Mohamed A. & Hissel, Daniel
- S1364032121006006 Research progress on utilization of phase change materials in photovoltaic/thermal systems: A critical review
by Yu, Qinghua & Chen, Xi & Yang, Hongxing
- S1364032121006043 A scientometric analysis and review of biogenic volatile organic compound emissions: Research hotspots, new frontiers, and environmental implications
by Cai, Mengfan & An, Chunjiang & Guy, Christophe
- S1364032121006055 The future of eco-friendly cold mix asphalt
by Shanbara, Hayder Kamil & Dulaimi, Anmar & Al-Mansoori, Tariq & Al-Busaltan, Shakir & Herez, Manar & Sadique, Monower & Abdel-Wahed, Talaat
- S1364032121006067 Past and prospective electricity scenarios in Madagascar: The role of government energy policies
by Praene, Jean Philippe & Rasamoelina, Rindrasoa Miangaly & Ayagapin, Leslie
- S1364032121006080 Alternative and innovative solid oxide electrolysis cell materials: A short review
by Nechache, Aziz & Hody, Stéphane
- S1364032121006092 Enhanced life cycle modelling of a micro gas turbine fuelled with various fuels for sustainable electricity production
by Ayaz, S.Kagan & Altuntas, Onder & Caliskan, Hakan
- S1364032121006110 How are social-psychological factors related to consumer preferences for plug-in electric vehicles? Case studies from two cities in China
by Yang, J. & Chen, F.
- S1364032121006122 Time-varying causality between renewable and non-renewable energy consumption and real output: Sectoral evidence from the United States
by Emirmahmutoglu, Furkan & Denaux, Zulal & Topcu, Mert
- S1364032121006134 Energy management system optimization in islanded microgrids: An overview and future trends
by Raya-Armenta, Jose Maurilio & Bazmohammadi, Najmeh & Avina-Cervantes, Juan Gabriel & Sáez, Doris & Vasquez, Juan C. & Guerrero, Josep M.
- S1364032121006146 The drivers of declining CO2 emissions trends in developed nations using an extended STIRPAT model: A historical and prospective analysis
by Wu, Rong & Wang, Jieyu & Wang, Shaojian & Feng, Kuishuang
- S1364032121006158 Routes for energy and bio-silica production from rice husk: A comprehensive review and emerging prospect
by Steven, Soen & Restiawaty, Elvi & Bindar, Yazid
- S1364032121006171 Methane production test of the anaerobic sludge from rice parboiling industries with the addition of biodiesel glycerol from rice bran oil in Brazil
by Lourenço, Vitor Alves & Nadaleti, Willian Cézar & Vieira, Bruno Müller & Chua, Hui
- S1364032121006183 A systemic view of potential environmental impacts of ocean energy production
by Martínez, M.L. & Vázquez, G. & Pérez-Maqueo, O. & Silva, R. & Moreno-Casasola, P. & Mendoza-González, G. & López-Portillo, J. & MacGregor-Fors, I. & Heckel, G. & Hernández-Santana, J.R. & García-Franco, J.G. & Castillo-Campos, G. & Lara-Domínguez, A.L.
- S1364032121006201 Renewable energy management system for Saudi Arabia: Methodology and preliminary results
by Gherboudj, Imen & Zorgati, Mohamed & Chamarthi, Phani-Kumar & Tuomiranta, Arttu & Mohandes, Baraa & Beegum, Naseema S. & Al-Sudairi, Jood & Al-Owain, Omar & Shibli, Hussain & El-Moursi, Mohamed & Ghedira, Hosni
- S1364032121006213 Microwave vacuum co-pyrolysis of waste plastic and seaweeds for enhanced crude bio-oil recovery: Experimental and feasibility study towards industrialization
by Abomohra, Abd El-Fatah & Sheikh, Huda M.A. & El-Naggar, Amal H. & Wang, Qingyuan
- S1364032121006225 Comparison of sectoral low-carbon transition pathways in China under the nationally determined contribution and 2 °C targets
by Liu, Junling & Yin, Mingjian & Xia-Hou, Qinrui & Wang, Ke & Zou, Ji
- S1364032121006237 The impact of electricity market reform and subnational climate policy on carbon dioxide emissions across the United States: A path analysis
by Wakiyama, Takako & Zusman, Eric
- S1364032121006249 Investigation of the distribution of bovine manure-based biomethane potential using an artificial neural network in Turkey to 2030
by Şenol, Halil & Ali Dereli̇, Mehmet & Özbilgin, Ferdi
- S1364032121006250 Clean heating during winter season in Northern China: A review
by Zhang, Zongxi & Zhou, Yuguang & Zhao, Nan & Li, Huan & Tohniyaz, Bahargul & Mperejekumana, Philbert & Hong, Quan & Wu, Rucong & Li, Gang & Sultan, Muhammad & Zayan, Ali Mohammed Ibrahim & Cao, Jinxin & Ahmad, Riaz & Dong, Renjie
- S1364032121006262 Techno-economic analysis of hydroprocessed renewable jet fuel production from pennycress oilseed
by Mousavi-Avval, Seyed Hashem & Shah, Ajay
- S1364032121006274 Thermo-physical properties prediction of carbon-based magnetic nanofluids based on an artificial neural network
by Shi, Lei & Zhang, Shuai & Arshad, Adeel & Hu, Yanwei & He, Yurong & Yan, Yuying
- S1364032121006286 Effects of monetary and nonmonetary interventions on energy conservation: A meta-analysis of experimental studies
by Mi, Lingyun & Gan, Xiaoli & Sun, Yuhuan & Lv, Tao & Qiao, Lijie & Xu, Ting
- S1364032121006298 Current status of biogas upgrading for direct biomethane use: A review
by Khan, Muhammad Usman & Lee, Jonathan Tian En & Bashir, Muhammad Aamir & Dissanayake, Pavani Dulanja & Ok, Yong Sik & Tong, Yen Wah & Shariati, Mohammad Ali & Wu, Sarah & Ahring, Birgitte Kiaer
- S1364032121006328 Recent advances of nanofluids in micro/nano scale energy transportation
by Liu, Changhui & Qiao, Yu & Du, Peixing & Zhang, Jiahao & Zhao, Jiateng & Liu, Chenzhen & Huo, Yutao & Qi, Cong & Rao, Zhonghao & Yan, Yuying
- S1364032121006341 Evaluation on the effectiveness of energy policies – Evidence from the carbon reductions in 25 countries
by Kiss, Tibor & Popovics, Steve
- S1364032121006353 Extraction of bioethanol from waste pomegranate fruits as a potential feedstock and its blending effects on a performance of a single cylinder SI engine
by Dhande, D.Y. & Nighot, D.V. & Sinaga, Nazaruddin & Dahe, Kiran B.
- S1364032121006365 An integrated numerical model for the chamber-turbine system of an oscillating water column wave energy converter
by Liu, Zhen & Xu, Chuanli & Kim, Kilwon & Choi, Jongsu & Hyun, Beom-soo
- S1364032121006377 Factors affecting the calculation of wind power potentials: A case study of China
by Franke, Katja & Sensfuß, Frank & Deac, Gerda & Kleinschmitt, Christoph & Ragwitz, Mario
- S1364032121006389 Multiagent systems application for the smart grid protection
by Shobole, Abdulfetah Abdela & Wadi, Mohammed
- S1364032121006390 The carbon footprint of island grids with lithium-ion battery systems: An analysis based on levelized emissions of energy supply
by Parlikar, Anupam & Truong, Cong Nam & Jossen, Andreas & Hesse, Holger
- S1364032121006407 Identification and characterization of decision-making factors over industrial energy efficiency measures in electric motor systems
by Accordini, D. & Cagno, E. & Trianni, A.
- S1364032121006419 A review on developments and researches of building integrated photovoltaic (BIPV) windows and shading blinds
by Yu, Guoqing & Yang, Hongxing & Luo, Daina & Cheng, Xu & Ansah, Mark Kyeredey
- S1364032121006432 Innovative regression-based methodology to assess the techno-economic performance of photovoltaic installations in urban areas
by Fuster-Palop, Enrique & Prades-Gil, Carlos & Masip, X. & Viana-Fons, Joan D. & Payá, Jorge
- S1364032121006456 Test rooms to study human comfort in buildings: A review of controlled experiments and facilities
by Pisello, A.L. & Pigliautile, I. & Andargie, M. & Berger, C. & Bluyssen, P.M. & Carlucci, S. & Chinazzo, G. & Deme Belafi, Z. & Dong, B. & Favero, M. & Ghahramani, A. & Havenith, G. & Heydarian, A. & Kastner, D. & Kong, M. & Licina, D. & Liu, Y. & Luna-Navarro, A. & Mahdavi, A. & Nocente, A. & Schweiker, M. & Touchie, M. & Vellei, M. & Vittori, F. & Wagner, A. & Wang, A. & Wei, S.
- S1364032121006481 Metal-organic frameworks in cooling and water desalination: Synthesis and application
by Mohammed, Ramy H. & Rezk, Ahmed & Askalany, Ahmed & Ali, Ehab S. & Zohir, A.E. & Sultan, Muhammad & Ghazy, Mohamed & Abdelkareem, Mohammad Ali & Olabi, A.G.
- S1364032121006511 Techno-economic and environmental feasibility analysis of rice husks fired energy system for application in a cluster of rice mills
by Diemuodeke, Ogheneruona E. & Mulugetta, Yacob & Imran, Muhammad
- S1364032121006523 Perception of EU citizens on engineered biocatalytic solar fuels
by Rösch, Christine & Varela Villarreal, Jessica
- S1364032121006547 Recent advancements in the ionic liquid mediated lignin valorization for the production of renewable materials and value-added chemicals
by Radhakrishnan, Rokesh & Patra, Pradipta & Das, Manali & Ghosh, Amit
- S1364032121006560 A review on recycling techniques for bioethanol production from lignocellulosic biomass
by Chen, Jiaxin & Zhang, Biying & Luo, Lingli & Zhang, Fan & Yi, Yanglei & Shan, Yuanyuan & Liu, Bianfang & Zhou, Yuan & Wang, Xin & Lü, Xin
- S1364032121006572 Recent trends in biochar integration with anaerobic fermentation: Win-win strategies in a closed-loop
by Kumar, A. Naresh & Dissanayake, Pavani Dulanja & Masek, Ondrej & Priya, Anshu & Ki Lin, Carol Sze & Ok, Yong Sik & Kim, Sang-Hyoun
- S1364032121006584 Thermochemical conversion of agroforestry biomass and solid waste using decentralized and mobile systems for renewable energy and products
by Kang, Kang & Klinghoffer, Naomi B. & ElGhamrawy, Islam & Berruti, Franco
- S1364032121006596 Theoretical and experimental perspectives in utilizing nanobubbles as inhibitors of corrosion and scale in geothermal power plant
by Kioka, Arata & Nakagawa, Masami
- S1364032121006602 Renewables for Fiji – Path for green power generation
by Malik, Abdul Q.
- S1364032121006626 Estimation of socioeconomic impacts of wind power projects in Brazil's Northeast region using Interregional Input-Output Analysis
by Vasconcellos, H.A.S. & Caiado Couto, L.
- S1364032121006638 Blockchain applications for climate protection: A global empirical investigation
by Dorfleitner, Gregor & Muck, Franziska & Scheckenbach, Isabel
- S1364032121006651 Shared use of electric autonomous vehicles: Air quality and health impacts of future mobility in the United States
by Pan, Shuai & Fulton, Lewis M. & Roy, Anirban & Jung, Jia & Choi, Yunsoo & Gao, H. Oliver
- S1364032121006663 Lithium compounds for thermochemical energy storage: A state-of-the-art review and future trends
by Marín, P.E. & Milian, Y. & Ushak, S. & Cabeza, L.F. & Grágeda, M. & Shire, G.S.F.
- S1364032121006675 Assessing the influence of legal constraints on the integration of renewable energy technologies in polygeneration systems for buildings
by Pina, Eduardo A. & Lozano, Miguel A. & Serra, Luis M.
- S1364032121006699 Policy and governance dynamics in the water-energy-food-land nexus of biofuels: Proposing a qualitative analysis model
by Lazaro, Lira Luz Benites & Giatti, Leandro Luiz & Bermann, Celio & Giarolla, Angelica & Ometto, Jean
- S1364032121006705 Systematic review on model predictive control strategies applied to active thermal energy storage systems
by Tarragona, Joan & Pisello, Anna Laura & Fernández, Cèsar & de Gracia, Alvaro & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- S1364032121006717 Approaches to improve the lipid synthesis of oleaginous yeast Yarrowia lipolytica: A review
by Bao, Wenjun & Li, Zifu & Wang, Xuemei & Gao, Ruiling & Zhou, Xiaoqin & Cheng, Shikun & Men, Yu & Zheng, Lei
- S1364032121006729 Liquid metal battery storage in an offshore wind turbine: Concept and economic analysis
by Simpson, J.G. & Hanrahan, G. & Loth, E. & Koenig, G.M. & Sadoway, D.R.
- S1364032121006766 Molecular simulation of gas adsorption in shale nanopores: A critical review
by Wang, Tianyu & Tian, Shouceng & Li, Gensheng & Zhang, Liyuan & Sheng, Mao & Ren, Wenxi
- S1364032121006778 Technical design, costs, and greenhouse gas emissions of solar Injera baking stoves
by Liyew, Kassa W. & Habtu, Nigus G. & Louvet, Yoann & Guta, Dawit D. & Jordan, Ulrike
- S1364032121006791 Sugarcane bagasse pyrolysis: A review of operating conditions and products properties
by Toscano Miranda, Nahieh & Lopes Motta, Ingrid & Maciel Filho, Rubens & Wolf Maciel, Maria Regina
- S1364032121006808 Algal–bacterial consortia for bioproduct generation and wastewater treatment
by Jiang, Liqun & Li, Yizhen & Pei, Haiyan
- S1364032121006821 Challenges and opportunities of marine propulsion with alternative fuels
by Chiong, Meng-Choung & Kang, Hooi-Siang & Shaharuddin, Nik Mohd Ridzuan & Mat, Shabudin & Quen, Lee Kee & Ten, Ki-Hong & Ong, Muk Chen
- S1364032121006845 Exergoenvironmental analysis of bioenergy systems: A comprehensive review
by Aghbashlo, Mortaza & Khounani, Zahra & Hosseinzadeh-Bandbafha, Homa & Gupta, Vijai Kumar & Amiri, Hamid & Lam, Su Shiung & Morosuk, Tatiana & Tabatabaei, Meisam
- S1364032121006869 Microgrid protection: A comprehensive review
by Dagar, Annu & Gupta, Pankaj & Niranjan, Vandana
- S1364032121006870 Evolution of structural properties and its determinants of global waste paper trade network based on temporal exponential random graph models
by Xu, Helian & Feng, Lianyue & Wu, Gang & Zhang, Qi
- S1364032121006882 Experimental data supported techno-economic assessment of the oxidative dehydrogenation of ethane through chemical looping with oxygen uncoupling
by Luongo, Giancarlo & Donat, Felix & Krödel, Maximilian & Cormos, Calin-Cristian & Müller, Christoph R.
- S1364032121006894 A comprehensive review of Enviro-Exergo-economic analysis of solar stills
by Shoeibi, Shahin & Rahbar, Nader & Abedini Esfahlani, Ahad & Kargarsharifabad, Hadi
- S1364032121006900 Bibliometric analysis and landscape of actors in passive cooling research
by Miranda, Nicole D. & Renaldi, Renaldi & Khosla, Radhika & McCulloch, Malcolm D.
- S1364032121006961 Data-driven appraisal of renewable energy potentials for sustainable freshwater production in Africa
by De Angelis, Paolo & Tuninetti, Marta & Bergamasco, Luca & Calianno, Luca & Asinari, Pietro & Laio, Francesco & Fasano, Matteo
- S1364032121006985 Critical provincial transmission sectors for carbon dioxide emissions in China
by Wen, Wen & Feng, Cuiyang & Zhou, Hao & Zhang, Li & Wu, Xiaohui & Qi, Jianchuan & Yang, Xuechun & Liang, Yuhan
- S1364032121006997 Operationalising the water-energy-food nexus through the theory of change
by Naidoo, Dhesigen & Nhamo, Luxon & Mpandeli, Sylvester & Sobratee, Nafisa & Senzanje, Aidan & Liphadzi, Stanley & Slotow, Rob & Jacobson, Michael & Modi, Albert T. & Mabhaudhi, Tafadzwanashe
- S1364032121007000 Can crop residues provide fuel for future transport? Limited global residue bioethanol potentials and large associated land, water and carbon footprints
by Holmatov, B. & Schyns, J.F. & Krol, M.S. & Gerbens-Leenes, P.W. & Hoekstra, A.Y.
- S1364032121007012 Understanding electrochemical capacitors with in-situ techniques
by Pal, Bhupender & Yasin, Amina & Kaur, Rupinder & Tebyetekerwa, Mike & Zabihi, Fatemeh & Yang, Shengyuan & Yang, Chun-Chen & Sofer, Zděnek & Jose, Rajan
- S1364032121007048 Off-grid solar photovoltaic/hydrogen fuel cell system for renewable energy generation: An investigation based on techno-economic feasibility assessment for the application of end-user load demand in North-East India
by Pal, Pikaso & Mukherjee, V.
- S1364032121007061 Implications of regional N2O–N emission factors on sugarcane ethanol emissions and granted decarbonization certificates
by Carvalho, João Luís Nunes & Oliveira, Bruna Gonçalves & Cantarella, Heitor & Chagas, Matheus Ferreira & Gonzaga, Leandro Carolino & Lourenço, Késia Silva & Bordonal, Ricardo Oliveira & Bonomi, Antonio
- S136403212100383X Plasmonic Au-based junctions onto TiO2, gC3N4, and TiO2-gC3N4 systems for photocatalytic hydrogen production: Fundamentals and challenges
by Jiménez-Calvo, Pablo & Caps, Valérie & Keller, Valérie
- S136403212100616X Steam reforming of methane: Current states of catalyst design and process upgrading
by Zhang, Haotian & Sun, Zhuxing & Hu, Yun Hang
- S136403212100633X Advances in DGA based condition monitoring of transformers: A review
by Wani, Shufali Ashraf & Rana, Ankur Singh & Sohail, Shiraz & Rahman, Obaidur & Parveen, Shaheen & Khan, Shakeb A.
- S136403212100647X Performance of cement mortars and concretes containing coal bottom ash: A comprehensive review
by Ankur, Nitin & Singh, Navdeep
- S136403212100650X Converting of nuisance cyanobacterial biomass to feedstock for bioethanol production by regulation of intracellular carbon flow: Killing two birds with one stone
by Huang, Yingying & Chen, Xuechu & Liu, Silu & Lu, Jinzhong & Shen, Yingshi & Li, Lei & Peng, Lin & Hong, Jingjie & Zhang, Qiuzhuo & Ostrovsky, Ilia
- S136403212100664X Biochar for environmental sustainability in the energy-water-agroecosystem nexus
by Malyan, Sandeep K. & Kumar, Smita S. & Fagodiya, Ram Kishor & Ghosh, Pooja & Kumar, Amit & Singh, Rajesh & Singh, Lakhveer
- S136403212100678X Virtual power plant models and electricity markets - A review
by Naval, Natalia & Yusta, Jose M.
- S136403212100681X Utilization of microalgae for bio-jet fuel production in the aviation sector: Challenges and perspective
by Lim, Jackson Hwa Keen & Gan, Yong Yang & Ong, Hwai Chyuan & Lau, Beng Fye & Chen, Wei-Hsin & Chong, Cheng Tung & Ling, Tau Chuan & Klemeš, Jiří Jaromír
- S136403212100695X Optimization and performance enhancement of concentrating solar power in a hot and arid desert environment
by Sultan, Ali J. & Ingham, Derek B. & Hughes, Kevin J. & Ma, Lin & Pourkashanian, Mohamed
- S136403212100705X Subsurface renewable energy storage capacity for hydrogen, methane and compressed air – A performance assessment study from the North German Basin
by Gasanzade, Firdovsi & Pfeiffer, Wolf Tilmann & Witte, Francesco & Tuschy, Ilja & Bauer, Sebastian
2021, Volume 148, Issue C
- S1364032121003944 Analytical review on common and state-of-the-art FR strategies for VSC-MTDC integrated offshore wind power plants
by Khan, Asif & Seyedmahmoudian, Mehdi & Raza, Ali & Stojcevski, Alex
- S1364032121004998 Electro-oxidation of alcohols - Recent advancements in synthesis and applications of palladium core-shell nanostructured model catalysts
by Mohanapriya, S. & Gopi, D.
- S1364032121005037 Route prioritization of urban public transportation from conventional to electric buses: A new methodology and a study of case in an intermediate city of Ecuador
by Wenz, Klaus-Peter & Serrano-Guerrero, Xavier & Barragán-Escandón, Antonio & González, L.G. & Clairand, Jean-Michel
- S1364032121005049 An economic viability and environmental impact assessment of mango processing waste-based biorefineries for co-producing bioenergy and bioactive compounds
by Manhongo, T.T. & Chimphango, A. & Thornley, P. & Röder, M.
- S1364032121005086 Towards a standard approach for future Vertical Axis Wind Turbine aerodynamics research and development
by Barnes, Andrew & Marshall-Cross, Daniel & Hughes, Ben Richard
- S1364032121005153 Research agendas on renewable energies in the Global South: A systematic literature review
by Apfel, Dorothee & Haag, Steffen & Herbes, Carsten
- S1364032121005190 A multiperiod approach for waste heat and renewable energy integration of industrial sites
by Möhren, S. & Meyer, J. & Krause, H. & Saars, L.
- S1364032121005268 COVID-19 and environmental concerns: A rapid review
by Sharma, Gagan Deep & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Jain, Mansi & Yadav, Anshita & Srivastava, Mrinalini
- S1364032121005293 Socio-economic impact of a 200 MW floating wind farm in Gran Canaria
by Schallenberg-Rodriguez, J. & Inchausti-Sintes, F.
- S1364032121005360 A review of the mechanism of bonding in densified biomass pellets
by Anukam, Anthony & Berghel, Jonas & Henrikson, Gunnar & Frodeson, Stefan & Ståhl, Magnus
- S1364032121005372 A review on decision support systems for tactical logistics planning in the context of forest bioeconomy
by Mobtaker, A. & Ouhimmou, M. & Audy, J.-F. & Rönnqvist, M.
- S1364032121005438 Urban heat island (UHI) variations within a city boundary: A systematic literature review
by Kim, Se Woong & Brown, Robert D.
- S1364032121005451 Lignocellulosic biorefineries: The current state of challenges and strategies for efficient commercialization
by Usmani, Zeba & Sharma, Minaxi & Awasthi, Abhishek Kumar & Lukk, Tiit & Tuohy, Maria G. & Gong, Liang & Nguyen-Tri, Phuong & Goddard, Alan D. & Bill, Roslyn M. & Nayak, S.Chandra & Gupta, Vijai Kumar
- S1364032121005463 Factors characterising energy security in West Africa: An integrative review of the literature
by Ofosu-Peasah, G. & Ofosu Antwi, E. & Blyth, W.
- S1364032121005475 State indicators of anaerobic digestion: A critical review on process monitoring and diagnosis
by Wu, Di & Li, Lei & Peng, Yun & Yang, Pingjin & Peng, Xuya & Sun, Yongming & Wang, Xiaoming
- S1364032121005487 Constructed wetland, an eco-technology for wastewater treatment: A review on various aspects of microbial fuel cell integration, low temperature strategies and life cycle impact of the technology
by Kataki, S. & Chatterjee, S. & Vairale, M.G. & Sharma, S. & Dwivedi, S.K. & Gupta, D.K.
- S1364032121005499 Experimental techniques to gain mechanistic insight into fast pyrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass: A state-of-the-art review
by Nanduri, Arvind & Kulkarni, Shreesh S. & Mills, Patrick L.
- S1364032121005505 A review of technologies and applications on versatile energy storage systems
by Zhang, Ziyu & Ding, Tao & Zhou, Quan & Sun, Yuge & Qu, Ming & Zeng, Ziyu & Ju, Yuntao & Li, Li & Wang, Kang & Chi, Fangde
- S1364032121005529 2-Methylfuran (MF) as a potential biofuel: A thorough review on the production pathway from biomass, combustion progress, and application in engines
by Tuan Hoang, Anh & Viet Pham, Van
- S1364032121005530 Selective biomass photoreforming for valuable chemicals and fuels: A critical review
by Nwosu, Ugochukwu & Wang, Aiguo & Palma, Bruna & Zhao, Heng & Khan, Mohd Adnan & Kibria, Md & Hu, Jinguang
- S1364032121005542 Is zeotropic working fluid a promising option for organic Rankine cycle: A quantitative evaluation based on literature data
by Xu, Weicong & Zhao, Ruikai & Deng, Shuai & Zhao, Li & Mao, Samuel S.
- S1364032121005554 Inorganics in sugarcane bagasse and straw and their impacts for bioenergy and biorefining: A review
by Negrão, Djanira R. & Grandis, Adriana & Buckeridge, Marcos S. & Rocha, George J.M. & Leal, Manoel Regis L.V. & Driemeier, Carlos
- S1364032121005566 State-of-the-art technologies for biofuel production from triglycerides: A review
by Long, Feng & Liu, Weiguo & Jiang, Xia & Zhai, Qiaolong & Cao, Xincheng & Jiang, Jianchun & Xu, Junming
- S1364032121005578 Integrated biomolecular and bioprocess engineering strategies for enhancing the lipid yield from microalgae
by Behera, Bunushree & Unpaprom, Yuwalee & Ramaraj, Rameshprabu & Maniam, Gaanty Pragas & Govindan, Natanamurugaraj & Paramasivan, Balasubramanian
- S1364032121005657 The economic value of olive sector biomass for thermal and electrical uses in Andalusia (Spain)
by Marquina, Jesús & Colinet, María José & Pablo-Romero, María del P.
- S1364032121005669 Willingness to pay for green electricity derived from renewable energy sources in Nigeria
by Ayodele, T.R. & Ogunjuyigbe, A.S.O. & Ajayi, O.D. & Yusuff, A.A. & Mosetlhe, T.C.
- S1364032121005694 A multidimensional high-resolution assessment approach to boost decentralised energy investments in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Moner-Girona, M. & Bender, A. & Becker, W. & Bódis, K. & Szabó, S. & Kararach, A.G. & Anadon, L.D.
- S1364032121005700 Data reconciliation of the thermal system of a double reheat power plant for thermal calculation
by Yu, Jianxi & Liu, Pei & Li, Zheng
- S1364032121005712 Dwelling infiltration and heating energy demand in multifamily high-rise and low-energy buildings in Korea
by Bak, Juhyun & Yoon, Sungmin
- S1364032121005724 Holistic approach to wind turbine noise: From blade trailing-edge modifications to annoyance estimation
by Merino-Martínez, Roberto & Pieren, Reto & Schäffer, Beat
- S1364032121005736 The effect of biodiesel on activity of diesel oxidation catalyst and selective catalytic reduction catalysts in diesel engine
by Resitoglu, Ibrahim Aslan
- S1364032121005748 Useful life prediction based on wavelet packet decomposition and two-dimensional convolutional neural network for lithium-ion batteries
by Ding, Pan & Liu, Xiaojuan & Li, Huiqin & Huang, Zequan & Zhang, Ke & Shao, Long & Abedinia, Oveis
- S1364032121005761 Malaysia scenario of biomass supply chain-cogeneration system and optimization modeling development: A review
by Zailan, Roziah & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Manan, Zainuddin Abdul & Alwi, Sharifah Rafidah Wan & Mohammadi-ivatloo, Behnam & Jamaluddin, Khairulnadzmi
- S1364032121005773 Towards data-driven energy communities: A review of open-source datasets, models and tools
by Kazmi, Hussain & Munné-Collado, Íngrid & Mehmood, Fahad & Syed, Tahir Abbas & Driesen, Johan
- S1364032121005785 Advances in combustion control for natural gas–diesel dual fuel compression ignition engines in automotive applications: A review
by Hall, Carrie & Kassa, Mateos
- S1364032121005797 Internal combustion engines and biofuels: Examining why this robust combination should not be ignored for future sustainable transportation
by Duarte Souza Alvarenga Santos, Nathália & Rückert Roso, Vinícius & Teixeira Malaquias, Augusto César & Coelho Baêta, José Guilherme
- S1364032121005803 Wind power plant site selection: A systematic review
by Rediske, G. & Burin, H.P. & Rigo, P.D. & Rosa, C.B. & Michels, L. & Siluk, J.C.M.
- S1364032121005815 Changes in energy consumption according to building use type under COVID-19 pandemic in South Korea
by Kang, Hyuna & An, Jongbaek & Kim, Hakpyeong & Ji, Changyoon & Hong, Taehoon & Lee, Seunghye
- S1364032121005827 Robust multi-objective optimal design of islanded hybrid system with renewable and diesel sources/stationary and mobile energy storage systems
by Yang, Zaoli & Ghadamyari, Mojtaba & Khorramdel, Hossein & Seyed Alizadeh, Seyed Mehdi & Pirouzi, Sasan & Milani, Muhammed & Banihashemi, Farzad & Ghadimi, Noradin
- S1364032121005839 Quantifying the impacts of biomass driven combined heat and power grids in northern rural and remote communities
by Coady, Joe & Duquette, Jean
- S1364032121005840 Administrative framework barriers to energy storage development in China
by Zhang, M. & Yang, X.N.
- S1364032121005852 A roadmap towards the development of superior photocatalysts for solar- driven CO2-to-fuels production
by Peng, Wanxi & Chuong Nguyen, Thi Hong & Nguyen, Dang Le Tri & Wang, Ting & Van Thi Tran, Thi & Le, Trung Hieu & Le, Hai Khoa & Grace, Andrews Nirmala & Singh, Pardeep & Raizadaa, Pankaj & Nguyen Dinh, Minh Tuan & Nguyen, Chinh Chien & Kim, Soo Young & Le, Quyet Van
- S1364032121005864 Oxidative steam reforming of glycerol. A review
by Moreira, Rui & Bimbela, Fernando & Gandía, Luis M. & Ferreira, Abel & Sánchez, Jose Luis & Portugal, António
- S1364032121005888 A review on thermal management performance enhancement of phase change materials for vehicle lithium-ion batteries
by Shen, Zu-Guo & Chen, Shuai & Liu, Xun & Chen, Ben
- S1364032121005992 Narrowing uncertainties in forecasting urban building energy demand through an optimal archetyping method
by Gholami, M. & Torreggiani, D. & Tassinari, P. & Barbaresi, A.
- S1364032121006018 Circular economy in the agro-industry: Integrated environmental assessment of dairy products
by Oliveira, Mariana & Cocozza, Annalisa & Zucaro, Amalia & Santagata, Remo & Ulgiati, Sergio
- S1364032121006031 International ranking of climate change action: An analysis using the indicators from the Climate Change Performance Index
by Puertas, R. & Marti, L.
- S1364032121006079 A chance-constrained small modular reactor siting model -- a case study for the Province of Saskatchewan, Canada
by Luo, Bin & Huang, Guohe & Chen, Jiapei & Zhang, Xiaoyue & Zhao, Kai
- S1364032121006109 The future investment costs of offshore wind: An estimation based on auction results
by Rubio-Domingo, G. & Linares, P.
- S1364032121006195 Reversing conflict between humans and the environment － The experience in the Qilian Mountains
by Zongxing, Li & Qi, Feng & Zongjie, Li & Xufeng, Wang & Juan, Gui & Baijuan, Zhang & Yuchen, Li & Xiaohong, Deng & Jian, Xue & Wende, Gao & Anle, Yang & Fusen, Nan & Pengfei, Liang
- S1364032121006304 Changes in feedstocks of rural anaerobic digestion plants: External drivers towards a circular bioeconomy
by Chodkowska-Miszczuk, J. & Martinát, S. & van der Horst, D.
- S1364032121006316 Review of the recent advances in dew point evaporative cooling technology: 3E (energy, economic and environmental) assessments
by Cui, Yuanlong & Zhu, Jie & Zoras, Stamatis & Liu, Lin
- S1364032121006468 Potential biomethane production from crop residues in China: Contributions to carbon neutrality
by Sun, Hui & Wang, Enzhen & Li, Xiang & Cui, Xian & Guo, Jianbin & Dong, Renjie
- S1364032121006493 Techno-economic assessment of alternative marine fuels for inland shipping in Croatia
by Perčić, Maja & Vladimir, Nikola & Fan, Ailong
- S1364032121006535 Principles and advancements in improving anaerobic digestion of organic waste via direct interspecies electron transfer
by Li, Lei & Xu, Ying & Dai, Xiaohu & Dai, Lingling
- S1364032121006559 The innovative contribution of additive manufacturing towards revolutionizing fuel cell fabrication for clean energy generation: A comprehensive review
by Rasaki, S.A. & Liu, C. & Lao, C. & Zhang, H. & Chen, Z.
- S136403212100527X Risk management over the life cycle of lithium-ion batteries in electric vehicles
by Christensen, Paul A. & Anderson, Paul A. & Harper, Gavin D.J. & Lambert, Simon M. & Mrozik, Wojciech & Rajaeifar, Mohammad Ali & Wise, Malcolm S. & Heidrich, Oliver
- S136403212100575X Recent advances in electrochemically-efficient materials for zinc-ion hybrid supercapacitors
by Amiri, Ahmad & Swart, Edward Ned & Polycarpou, Andreas A.
- S136403212100589X Toward polymer composites based and architectural engineering induced flexible electrodes for lithium-ion batteries
by Islam, Jahidul & Chowdhury, Faisal I. & Raza, Wahidur & Qi, Xianghui & Rahman, M. Rezaur & Das, Jagotamoy & Uddin, Jamal & Zabed, Hossain M.
- S136403212100602X Novel application of adaptive swarm intelligence techniques coupled with adaptive network-based fuzzy inference system in predicting photovoltaic power
by Kaloop, Mosbeh R. & Bardhan, Abidhan & Kardani, Navid & Samui, Pijush & Hu, Jong Wan & Ramzy, Ahmed
2021, Volume 147, Issue C
- S1364032121003920 Dynamic aware aging design of a simple distributed energy system: A comparative approach with single stage design strategies
by Radet, Hugo & Roboam, Xavier & Sareni, Bruno & Rigo-Mariani, Rémy
- S1364032121004378 Water–energy nexus in Central Asia's lift irrigation schemes: Multi-level linkages
by Karimov, Akmal Kh & Toshev, Rashid H. & Karshiev, Rustam & Karimov, Aziz A.
- S1364032121004548 A systems engineering perspective on electrochemical energy technologies and a framework for application driven choice of technology
by Eapen, Deepa Elizabeth & Suresh, Resmi & Patil, Sairaj & Rengaswamy, Raghunathan
- S1364032121004615 A review of multiphase energy conversion in wind power generation
by Peng, Xiaokang & Liu, Zicheng & Jiang, Dong
- S1364032121004627 From coconut shell biomass to oxygen reduction reaction catalyst: Tuning porosity and nitrogen doping
by Sekhon, Satpal Singh & Kaur, Prabhsharan & Park, Jin-Soo
- S1364032121004652 Challenges and opportunities of inertia estimation and forecasting in low-inertia power systems
by Heylen, Evelyn & Teng, Fei & Strbac, Goran
- S1364032121004755 Applications for solar irradiance nowcasting in the control of microgrids: A review
by Samu, Remember & Calais, Martina & Shafiullah, G.M. & Moghbel, Moayed & Shoeb, Md Asaduzzaman & Nouri, Bijan & Blum, Niklas
- S1364032121004767 Overview of energy harvesting and emission reduction technologies in hybrid electric vehicles
by Bai, Shengxi & Liu, Chunhua
- S1364032121004779 Alkylation of phenol and substituted phenols with C1–C4 alcohols/olefins as an upgrading route for bio-oil oxygenates: A review
by Afreen, G. & Upadhyayula, S.
- S1364032121004809 Integration of solar heating systems for low-temperature heat demand in food processing industry – A review
by Ismail, Muhammad Imran & Yunus, Nor Alafiza & Hashim, Haslenda
- S1364032121004858 Stable energy, energy inequality, and climate change vulnerability in Pan-Third Pole regions: Empirical analysis in cross-national rural areas
by Sun, Mingxing & Xu, Xiangbo & Wang, Le & Li, Chang & Zhang, Linxiu
- S1364032121004937 Non-technical losses: A systematic contemporary article review
by Savian, Fernando de Souza & Siluk, Julio Cezar Mairesse & Garlet, Taís Bisognin & do Nascimento, Felipe Moraes & Pinheiro, José Renes & Vale, Zita
- S1364032121004949 Bioinspired synthesis of iron-based nanomaterials for application in biofuels production: A new in-sight
by Srivastava, Manish & Srivastava, Neha & Saeed, Mohd & Mishra, P.K. & Saeed, Amir & Gupta, Vijai Kumar & Malhotra, Bansi D.
- S1364032121004950 Towards a novel holistic design of organic Rankine cycle (ORC) systems operating under heat source fluctuations and intermittency
by Li, Xiaoya & Xu, Bin & Tian, Hua & Shu, Gequn
- S1364032121004962 Emergy evaluation of the integrated gasification combined cycle power generation systems with a carbon capture system
by Ren, Siyue & Feng, Xiao & Wang, Yufei
- S1364032121004974 H2 gas-liquid mass transfer: A key element in biological Power-to-Gas methanation
by Jensen, M.B. & Ottosen, L.D.M. & Kofoed, M.V.W.
- S1364032121004986 Energy emissions, consumption and impact of urban households: A review
by Verma, Pramit & Kumari, Tanu & Raghubanshi, Akhilesh Singh
- S1364032121005025 Sustainability assessment of sugarcane residues valorization to biobutadiene by exergy and exergoeconomic evaluation
by Fallahi, Alireza & Farzad, Somayeh & Mohtasebi, Seyed Saeid & Mandegari, Mohsen & Görgens, Johann F. & Gupta, Vijai Kumar & Lam, Su Shiung & Tabatabaei, Meisam & Aghbashlo, Mortaza
- S1364032121005050 Mechanism insight into photocatalytic conversion of lignin for valuable chemicals and fuels production: A state-of-the-art review
by Chen, Huan & Wan, Kun & Zheng, Fangjuan & Zhang, Zhuo & Zhang, Yayun & Long, Donghui
- S1364032121005062 Energy efficiency in extrusion-related polymer processing: A review of state of the art and potential efficiency improvements
by Abeykoon, Chamil & McMillan, Alison & Nguyen, Bao Kha
- S1364032121005074 Factors affecting changes of greenhouse gas emissions in Belt and Road countries
by Wang, Changjian & Miao, Zhuang & Chen, Xiaodong & Cheng, Yu
- S1364032121005098 Integration of sustainability, stakeholder and process approaches for sustainable offshore wind farm decommissioning
by Spielmann, Vanessa & Brey, Thomas & Dannheim, Jennifer & Vajhøj, Jesper & Ebojie, Mandy & Klein, Johanna & Eckardt, Silke
- S1364032121005104 The role of inertia for grid flexibility under high penetration of variable renewables - A review of challenges and solutions
by Makolo, Peter & Zamora, Ramon & Lie, Tek-Tjing
- S1364032121005116 An overview of data tools for representing and managing building information and performance data
by Luo, Na & Pritoni, Marco & Hong, Tianzhen
- S1364032121005128 A decision-making process for wave energy converter and location pairing
by Choupin, O. & Pinheiro Andutta, F. & Etemad-Shahidi, A. & Tomlinson, R.
- S1364032121005141 The significance of aqueous binders in lithium-ion batteries
by Lingappan, Niranjanmurthi & Kong, Lingxi & Pecht, Michael
- S1364032121005165 Understanding waste management at airports: A study on current practices and challenges based on literature review
by Sebastian, R.M. & Louis, J.
- S1364032121005177 Low power energy harvesting systems: State of the art and future challenges
by Calautit, Katrina & Nasir, Diana S.N.M. & Hughes, Ben Richard
- S1364032121005189 Government-led urbanization and natural gas demand in China
by Cai, Zhengyu & Yu, Chin-Hsien & Zhu, Chunhui
- S1364032121005207 Impact of energy intensity, renewable energy, and economic growth on CO2 emissions: Evidence from Africa across regions and income levels
by Namahoro, J.P. & Wu, Q. & Zhou, N. & Xue, S.
- S1364032121005219 Scalable pathways to net zero carbon in the UK higher education sector: A systematic review of smart energy systems in university campuses
by Kourgiozou, Vasiliki & Commin, Andrew & Dowson, Mark & Rovas, Dimitrios & Mumovic, Dejan
- S1364032121005232 Renewable electricity generation in the Australian water industry: Lessons learned and challenges for the future
by Strazzabosco, A. & Kenway, S.J. & Conrad, S.A. & Lant, P.A.
- S1364032121005244 Bioplastics: A boon or bane?
by Nandakumar, Ardra & Chuah, Jo-Ann & Sudesh, Kumar
- S1364032121005256 The climate change potential effects on the run-of-river plant and the environmental and economic dimensions of sustainability
by Michels-Brito, Adriane & Rodriguez, Daniel Andrés & Cruz Junior, Wellington Luís & Nildo de Souza Vianna, João
- S1364032121005281 Advances and emerging techniques for energy recovery during absorptive CO2 capture: A review of process and non-process integration-based strategies
by Yoro, Kelvin O. & Daramola, Michael O. & Sekoai, Patrick T. & Armah, Edward K. & Wilson, Uwemedimo N.
- S1364032121005311 Alone or together? A review on pure and mixed microbial cultures for butanol production
by Pinto, T. & Flores-Alsina, X. & Gernaey, K.V. & Junicke, H.
- S1364032121005323 Effectiveness of demand response in achieving supply-demand matching in a renewables dominated electricity system: A modelling approach
by Balasubramanian, S. & Balachandra, P.
- S1364032121005335 Diversifying the portfolio of sugarcane biorefineries: Anaerobic digestion as the core process for enhanced resource recovery
by Fuess, L.T. & Cruz, R.B.C.M. & Zaiat, M. & Nascimento, C.A.O.
- S1364032121005347 Redox-active polymers as organic electrode materials for sustainable supercapacitors
by Zhang, Xiaofang & Xiao, Zongying & Liu, Xufei & Mei, Peng & Yang, Yingkui
- S1364032121005359 Review of developments in whole-building statistical energy consumption models for commercial buildings
by Fu, Hongxiang & Baltazar, Juan-Carlos & Claridge, David E.
- S1364032121005384 Technological progresses in modern sustainable greenhouses cultivation as the path towards precision agriculture
by Achour, Yasmine & Ouammi, Ahmed & Zejli, Driss
- S1364032121005402 Recent advance on the catalytic system for efficient production of biomass-derived 5-hydroxymethylfurfural
by Hu, Di & Zhang, Man & Xu, Hong & Wang, Yuchen & Yan, Kai
- S1364032121005414 A review on ammonia, ammonia-hydrogen and ammonia-methane fuels
by Chai, Wai Siong & Bao, Yulei & Jin, Pengfei & Tang, Guang & Zhou, Lei
- S1364032121005426 Comprehensive comparison of multiple renewable power generation methods: A combination analysis of life cycle assessment and ecological footprint
by Gao, Chengkang & Zhu, Sulong & An, Nan & Na, Hongming & You, Huan & Gao, Chengbo
- S136403212100486X Ancillary services in active distribution networks: A review of technological trends from operational and online analysis perspective
by Kryonidis, Georgios C. & Kontis, Eleftherios O. & Papadopoulos, Theofilos A. & Pippi, Kalliopi D. & Nousdilis, Angelos I. & Barzegkar-Ntovom, Georgios A. & Boubaris, Alexandros D. & Papanikolaou, Nick P.
- S136403212100513X The role of fuel cells in port microgrids to support sustainable goods movement
by Kinnon, Michael Mac & Razeghi, Ghazal & Samuelsen, Scott
- S136403212100530X A systematic review of environmental determinants of renewable energy performance in Ethiopia: A PESTECH analysis
by Njoh, Ambe J.
- S136403212100544X Flower-power in the bioenergy sector – A review on second generation biofuel from perennial wild plant mixtures
by Janusch, C. & Lewin, E.F. & Battaglia, M.L. & Rezaei-Chiyaneh, E. & Von Cossel, M.
2021, Volume 146, Issue C
- S1364032121003580 Inherent roadmap of conversion of plastic waste into energy and its life cycle assessment: A frontrunner compendium
by Sharma, Bhasha & Goswami, Yagyadatta & Sharma, Shreya & Shekhar, Shashank
- S1364032121003634 A consistent taxonomic framework: towards common understanding of high energy performance building definitions
by Verhaeghe, C. & Verbeke, S. & Audenaert, A.
- S1364032121003877 Enhanced biomethane production from corn straw by a novel anaerobic digestion strategy with mechanochemical pretreatment
by Ma, Shuaishuai & Wang, Hongliang & Li, Longrui & Gu, Xiaohui & Zhu, Wanbin
- S1364032121003889 Voltage control in future electrical distribution networks
by Murray, William & Adonis, Marco & Raji, Atanda