Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2016, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-16 Trends and novel strategies for enhancing lipid accumulation and quality in microalgae
by Singh, Poonam & Kumari, Sheena & Guldhe, Abhishek & Misra, Rohit & Rawat, Ismail & Bux, Faizal
- 17-24 A comprehensive review on ZnS: From synthesis to an approach on solar cell
by Ummartyotin, Sarute & Infahsaeng, Yingyot
- 25-33 Energy prices and economic growth in Pakistan: A macro-econometric analysis
by Arshad, Ameena & Zakaria, Muhammad & Junyang, Xi
- 34-42 Empirical analysis on the factors influencing national and regional carbon intensity in China
by Wang, Zhaohua & Zhang, Bin & Liu, Tongfan
- 43-58 Analytical hierarchy process (AHP) application for reinforcement of hydropower strategy in Nepal
by Singh, Rana Pratap & Nachtnebel, Hans Peter
- 59-72 Superconducting transmission lines – Sustainable electric energy transfer with higher public acceptance?
by Thomas, Heiko & Marian, Adela & Chervyakov, Alexander & Stückrad, Stefan & Salmieri, Delia & Rubbia, Carlo
- 73-114 A state-of-the-art review of pulse combustion: Principles, modeling, applications and R&D issues
by Meng, Xiangmei & de Jong, Wiebren & Kudra, Tadeusz
- 115-130 Technology, cost, a performance of waste-to-energy incineration industry in China
by Xin-gang, Zhao & Gui-wu, Jiang & Ang, Li & Yun, Li
- 131-141 The effect of windpower on long-term variability of combined hydro-wind resources: The case of Brazil
by Schmidt, Johannes & Cancella, Rafael & Junior, Amaro Olímpio Pereira
- 142-155 CO2 emissions, non-renewable and renewable electricity production, economic growth, and international trade in Italy
by Cerdeira Bento, João Paulo & Moutinho, Victor
- 156-168 Energy efficiency and natural gas consumption in the context of economic development in the European Union
by Balitskiy, Sergey & Bilan, Yuriy & Strielkowski, Wadim & Štreimikienė, Dalia
- 169-179 Eccentricity fault detection – From induction machines to DFIG—A review
by Faiz, Jawad & Moosavi, S.M.M.
- 180-187 Wind resource assessment of Northern Cyprus
by Solyali, Davut & Altunç, Mustafa & Tolun, Süleyman & Aslan, Zafer
- 188-202 A critical appraisal of the effectiveness of UK perennial energy crops policy since 1990
by Adams, P.W.R. & Lindegaard, K.
- 203-220 A review of chronological development in cookstove assessment methods: Challenges and way forward
by Arora, Pooja & Jain, Suresh
- 221-226 Modeling persistence of carbon emission allowance prices
by Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Gupta, Rangan & de Gracia, Fernando Perez
- 227-233 Smart metering trends, implications and necessities: A policy review
by Leiva, Javier & Palacios, Alfonso & Aguado, José A.
- 234-239 Environmental impact assessments of hybrid photovoltaic–thermal (PV/T) systems – A review
by Good, Clara
- 240-248 Investigation of the variability of photosynthetically active radiation in the Tibetan Plateau, China
by Hu, Bo & Liu, Hui & Wang, Yuesi
- 249-272 Revisiting cellulase production and redefining current strategies based on major challenges
by Kuhad, Ramesh Chander & Deswal, Deepa & Sharma, Sonia & Bhattacharya, Abhishek & Jain, Kavish Kumar & Kaur, Amandeep & Pletschke, Brett I. & Singh, Ajay & Karp, Matti
- 273-287 Energy management and planning in smart cities
by Calvillo, C.F. & Sánchez-Miralles, A. & Villar, J.
- 288-297 Current status of distributed energy system in China
by Han, Jie & Ouyang, Leixin & Xu, Yuzhen & Zeng, Rong & Kang, Shushuo & Zhang, Guoqiang
- 298-315 Review of heat transfer fluids in tube-receivers used in concentrating solar thermal systems: Properties and heat transfer coefficients
by Benoit, H. & Spreafico, L. & Gauthier, D. & Flamant, G.
- 316-325 Optimization modeling to support renewables integration in power systems
by Pereira, Sérgio & Ferreira, Paula & Vaz, A.I.F.
- 326-337 Energy scenario choices: Insights from a retrospective review of UK energy futures
by Trutnevyte, Evelina & McDowall, Will & Tomei, Julia & Keppo, Ilkka
- 338-345 A review on microgrid central controller
by Kaur, Amandeep & Kaushal, Jitender & Basak, Prasenjit
- 346-360 Progress in solar dryers for drying various commodities
by Kumar, Mahesh & Sansaniwal, Sunil Kumar & Khatak, Pankaj
- 361-370 Structural properties and inter-organizational knowledge flows of patent citation network: The case of organic solar cells
by Choe, Hochull & Lee, Duk Hee & Kim, Hee Dae & Seo, Il Won
- 371-398 Passive thermal control in residential buildings using phase change materials
by Kenisarin, Murat & Mahkamov, Khamid
- 399-413 Solar assisted heat pump systems for low temperature water heating applications: A systematic review
by Buker, Mahmut Sami & Riffat, Saffa B.
- 414-425 Solar power technologies for sustainable electricity generation – A review
by Khan, Jibran & Arsalan, Mudassar H.
- 426-454 Review on the recent improvements in sonochemical and combined sonochemical oxidation processes – A powerful tool for destruction of environmental contaminants
by Sathishkumar, Panneerselvam & Mangalaraja, Ramalinga Viswanathan & Anandan, Sambandam
- 455-466 Evaluation of wind energy potential in province of Bushehr, Iran
by Dabbaghiyan, Amir & Fazelpour, Farivar & Abnavi, Mohhamadreza Dehghan & Rosen, Marc A.
- 467-481 Effect of process parameters on production of biochar from biomass waste through pyrolysis: A review
by Tripathi, Manoj & Sahu, J.N. & Ganesan, P.
- 482-490 Fault analysis of wind turbines in China
by Lin, Yonggang & Tu, Le & Liu, Hongwei & Li, Wei
- 491-504 A review of current energy systems and green energy potential in Kazakhstan
by Karatayev, Marat & Clarke, Michèle L.
- 505-515 Spatiotemporal variations of energy-related CO2 emissions in China and its influencing factors: An empirical analysis based on provincial panel data
by Wang, Shaojian & Fang, Chuanglin & Wang, Yang
- 516-536 Using an extended LMDI model to explore techno-economic drivers of energy-related industrial CO2 emission changes: A case study for Shanghai (China)
by Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili & Gan, Chunhui & Cao, Jianhua & Geng, Yong & Guan, Dabo
- 537-549 Present needs, recent progress and future trends of energy-efficient Ultra-Low Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Steelmaking (ULCOS) program
by Abdul Quader, M. & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Dawal, S.Z. & Nukman, Y.
- 550-566 Solar energy potentials in strategically located cities in Nigeria: Review, resource assessment and PV system design
by Okoye, Chiemeka Onyeka & Taylan, Onur & Baker, Derek K.
- 567-590 Socio-technical analysis of the electricity sector of Mexico: Its historical evolution and implications for a transition towards low-carbon development
by Jano-Ito, Marco A. & Crawford-Brown, Douglas
- 591-602 The U.S. investment tax credit for solar energy: Alternatives to the anticipated 2017 step-down
by Comello, Stephen & Reichelstein, Stefan
- 603-613 Optimization analysis of solar thermal water pump
by Bataineh, Khaled M.
- 614-628 Spray cooling and flash evaporation cooling: The current development and application
by Cheng, Wen-Long & Zhang, Wei-Wei & Chen, Hua & Hu, Lei
- 629-661 ‘Photovoltaic landscapes’: Design and assessment. A critical review for a new transdisciplinary design vision
by Scognamiglio, Alessandra
- 662-667 Energy performance assessment of an intelligent energy management system
by Gangolells, Marta & Casals, Miquel & Forcada, Núria & Macarulla, Marcel & Giretti, Alberto
- 668-673 Energy and cost analyses of kombucha beverage production
by Mohammadshirazi, Ahmad & Bagheri Kalhor, Elnaz
- 674-686 Short overview on the jetting-fountain fluidized bed (JFFB) combustor
by Okasha, Farouk M.
- 687-696 Factors influencing renewable electricity consumption in China
by Lin, Boqiang & Omoju, Oluwasola E. & Okonkwo, Jennifer U.
- 697-702 The techno-economic potential of Saudi Arabia׳s solar industry
by AlYahya, Sulaiman & Irfan, Mohammad A.
- 703-712 Development process and probable future transformations of rural biogas in China
by Wang, Xiaojiao & Lu, Xingang & Yang, Gaihe & Feng, Yongzhong & Ren, Guangxin & Han, Xinhui
- 713-718 Shadow analysis of wind turbines for dual use of land for combined wind and solar photovoltaic power generation
by Mamia, I. & Appelbaum, J.
- 719-728 Assessment framework for EV and PV synergies in emerging distribution systems
by Chaouachi, Aymen & Bompard, Ettore & Fulli, Gianluca & Masera, Marcelo & De Gennaro, Michele & Paffumi, Elena
- 729-738 Review of ecological compensation in hydropower development
by Yu, Bing & Xu, Linyu
- 739-755 An investigation into the thermophysical and rheological properties of nanofluids for solar thermal applications
by Arthur, Owen & Karim, M.A.
- 756-788 Computational Fluid Dynamics approach in thermo-hydraulic analysis of flow in ducts with rib roughened walls – A review
by Sharma, Sanjay K. & Kalamkar, Vilas R.
- 789-810 Modelling the policies of optimal straw use for maximum mitigation of climate change in China from a system perspective
by Song, Guobao & Song, Jie & Zhang, Shushen
- 811-822 Differing cultures of energy security: An international comparison of public perceptions
by Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 823-839 A comprehensive review of low-voltage-ride-through methods for fixed-speed wind power generators
by Moghadasi, Amirhasan & Sarwat, Arif & Guerrero, Josep M.
- 840-855 Internal electrical protection of wind turbine with doubly fed induction generator
by Mansouri, M.Mahdi & Nayeripour, Majid & Negnevitsky, Michael
- 856-862 Ecological and economic aspects of electric energy production using the biomass co-firing method: The case of Poland
by Dzikuć, Maciej & Piwowar, Arkadiusz
- 863-884 Shape morphing solar shadings: A review
by Fiorito, Francesco & Sauchelli, Michele & Arroyo, Diego & Pesenti, Marco & Imperadori, Marco & Masera, Gabriele & Ranzi, Gianluca
- 885-898 Decision making in renewable energy investments: A review
by Strantzali, Eleni & Aravossis, Konstantinos
- 899-908 A review of greenhouse gas emission liabilities as the value of renewable energy for mitigating lawsuits for climate change related damages
by Heidari, Negin & Pearce, Joshua M.
- 909-941 Macroalgae and microalgae as a potential source for commercial applications along with biofuels production: A biorefinery approach
by Suganya, T. & Varman, M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Renganathan, S.
- 942-956 Microbial electrolysis cells: An emerging technology for wastewater treatment and energy recovery. From laboratory to pilot plant and beyond
by Escapa, A. & Mateos, R. & Martínez, E.J. & Blanes, J.
- 957-970 A review of conventional and advanced MPPT algorithms for wind energy systems
by Kumar, Dipesh & Chatterjee, Kalyan
- 971-989 Impact of silicon carbide semiconductor technology in Photovoltaic Energy System
by Pushpakaran, Bejoy N. & Subburaj, Anitha Sarah & Bayne, Stephen B. & Mookken, John
- 990-998 Energy efficiency analysis of the economic system in China during 1986–2012: A parallel slacks-based measure approach
by Bian, Yiwen & Hu, Miao & Wang, Yousen & Xu, Hao
- 999-1009 The relevance of inertia in power systems
by Tielens, Pieter & Van Hertem, Dirk
- 1010-1029 Sub-synchronous resonance in series compensated wind farm: A review
by Virulkar, V.B. & Gotmare, G.V.
- 1030-1040 Magnetoviscous effect and thermomagnetic convection of magnetic fluid: A review
by Afifah, A.N. & Syahrullail, S & Sidik, NAC
- 1041-1054 Energy harvesting in wireless sensor networks: A comprehensive review
by Shaikh, Faisal Karim & Zeadally, Sherali
- 1055-1068 Control of multi-terminal HVDC networks towards wind power integration: A review
by Bianchi, Fernando D. & Domínguez-García, José Luis & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol
- 1069-1082 RES diffusion and R&D investments in the flexibilisation of the European electricity networks
by Corsatea, Teodora Diana & Giaccaria, Sergio & Covrig, Catalin-Felix & Zaccarelli, Nicola & Ardelean, Mircea
- 1083-1096 Application of radiant floor cooling in large space buildings – A review
by Zhao, Kang & Liu, Xiao-Hua & Jiang, Yi
- 1097-1108 Frequency responsive services by wind generation resources in United States
by Singarao, Venkatesh Yadav & Rao, Vittal S.
- 1109-1128 Prospects of 2nd generation biodiesel as a sustainable fuel—Part: 1 selection of feedstocks, oil extraction techniques and conversion technologies
by Bhuiya, M.M.K. & Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K. & Ashwath, N. & Azad, A.K.
- 1129-1146 Prospects of 2nd generation biodiesel as a sustainable fuel – Part 2: Properties, performance and emission characteristics
by Bhuiya, M.M.K. & Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K. & Ashwath, N. & Azad, A.K. & Hazrat, M.A.
- 1166-1180 RE-mapping the UAE’s energy transition: An economy-wide assessment of renewable energy options and their policy implications
by Sgouridis, Sgouris & Abdullah, Ayu & Griffiths, Steve & Saygin, Deger & Wagner, Nicholas & Gielen, Dolf & Reinisch, Hannes & McQueen, Dane
- 1181-1194 Renewable energy technologies adopted by the UAE: Prospects and challenges – A comprehensive overview
by Jamil, M. & Ahmad, Farzana & Jeon, Y.J.
- 1195-1209 An overview of energy balance compared to sustainable energy in United Arab Emirates
by Juaidi, Adel & Montoya, Francisco G. & Gázquez, Jose A. & Manzano-Agugliaro, Francisco
- 1210-1224 Assessment of solar energy potential over the United Arab Emirates using remote sensing and weather forecast data
by Gherboudj, Imen & Ghedira, Hosni
- 1225-1233 A method of data mining for selection of site for wind turbines
by Shaheen, Muhammad & Khan, Muhammad Zeb
- 1234-1247 The environmental footprint of UAE׳s electricity sector: Combining life cycle assessment and scenario modeling
by Treyer, Karin & Bauer, Christian
- 1248-1259 Smart plugs: Perceived usefulness and satisfaction: Evidence from United Arab Emirates
by Ghazal, Mohammed & Akmal, Muhammad & Iyanna, Shilpa & Ghoudi, Kilani
- 1260-1266 Waste-to-energy: An opportunity for a new industrial typology in Abu Dhabi
by Paleologos, Evan K. & Caratelli, Paolo & Amrousi, Mohamed El
- 1267-1273 Growth and sustainability trends in the buildings sector in the GCC region with particular reference to the KSA and UAE
by Asif, M.
- 1274-1288 Sustainable material selection for construction industry – A hybrid multi criteria decision making approach
by Govindan, Kannan & Madan Shankar, K. & Kannan, Devika
- 1289-1300 The effect of wind speed on the economical optimum insulation thickness for HVAC duct applications
by Yildiz, Abdullah & Ersöz, Mustafa Ali
- 1301-1312 A framework for supply chain sustainability in service industry with Confirmatory Factor Analysis
by Hussain, Matloub & Khan, Mehmood & Al-Aomar, Raid
- 1313-1321 Assessing supplier environmental performance: Applying Analytical Hierarchical Process in the United Arab Emirates healthcare chain
by Malik, M.M. & Abdallah, S. & Hussain, M.
- 1322-1335 Financial development and environmental quality in UAE: Cointegration with structural breaks
by Charfeddine, Lanouar & Ben Khediri, Karim
- 1336-1341 Corporate sustainability disclosure in annual reports: Evidence from UAE banks: Islamic versus conventional
by Nobanee, Haitham & Ellili, Nejla
- 1342-1351 A proposal to introduce tradable energy savings certificates in the emirate of Abu Dhabi
by Afshari, Afshin & Friedrich, Luiz
- 1352-1362 Utility subsidy reform in Abu Dhabi: A review and a Computable General Equilibrium analysis
by Wang, Yanxiang & Ali Almazrooei, Shaikha & Kapsalyamova, Zhanna & Diabat, Ali & Tsai, I-Tsung
- 1363-1369 Economic development and the energy intensity of human well-being: Evidence from the GCC countries
by Sweidan, Osama D. & Alwaked, Ahmed A.
- 1370-1379 Sustainable human resources: Examining the status of organizational work–life balance practices in the United Arab Emirates
by Parakandi, Mohammed & Behery, Mohamed
2016, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-14 A review on fatigue damage mechanism in hydro turbines
by Liu, Xin & Luo, Yongyao & Wang, Zhengwei
- 15-24 Energy-related greenhouse gas emission features in China’s energy supply region: the case of Xinjiang
by Guo, Bin & Geng, Yong & Dong, Huijuan & Liu, Yaxuan
- 25-33 Biogas potential for electric power generation in Pakistan: A survey
by Uddin, Waqar & Khan, B. & Shaukat, Neelofar & Majid, Muhammad & Mujtaba, G. & Mehmood, Arshad & Ali, S.M. & Younas, U. & Anwar, Muhammad & Almeshal, Abdullah M.
- 34-47 Electric vehicles charging using photovoltaic: Status and technological review
by Bhatti, Abdul Rauf & Salam, Zainal & Aziz, Mohd Junaidi Bin Abdul & Yee, Kong Pui & Ashique, Ratil H.
- 48-57 Factors influencing farmers׳ adoption of energy-based water pumps and impacts on crop productivity and household income in Pakistan
by Ali, Akhter & Bahadur Rahut, Dil & Behera, Bhagirath
- 58-73 Energy crops in sustainable phytoremediation
by Pandey, Vimal Chandra & Bajpai, Omesh & Singh, Nandita
- 74-83 The Used Cooking Oil-to-biodiesel chain in Europe assessment of best practices and environmental performance
by Tsoutsos, T.D. & Tournaki, S. & Paraíba, O. & Kaminaris, S.D.
- 84-98 The most suitable prediction model of the solar intensity, on horizontal plane, at various weather conditions in a specified location in Morocco
by El Mghouchi, Y. & Ajzoul, T. & Taoukil, D. & El Bouardi, A.
- 99-109 Potential application of solar water heaters for hot water production in Turkey
by Benli, Hüseyin
- 110-119 Wind tunnel experimental analysis of a complex terrain micrositing
by Mattuella, J.M.L. & Loredo-Souza, A.M. & Oliveira, M.G.K. & Petry, A.P.
- 120-138 Recent development in studies of alternative jet fuel combustion: Progress, challenges, and opportunities
by Zhang, Chi & Hui, Xin & Lin, Yuzhen & Sung, Chih-Jen
- 139-150 Economic sizing of a hybrid (PV–WT–FC) renewable energy system (HRES) for stand-alone usages by an optimization-simulation model: Case study of Iran
by Hosseinalizadeh, Ramin & Shakouri G, Hamed & Amalnick, Mohsen Sadegh & Taghipour, Peyman
- 151-160 Identifying the determinants of community acceptance of renewable energy technologies: The case study of a wind energy project from Tunisia
by Hammami, Samiha Mjahed & chtourou, Sahar & Triki, Abdelfattah
- 161-173 Can African countries efficiently build their economies on renewable energy?
by Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang
- 174-183 Cost-effectiveness analysis of alternative water heater systems operating with unreliable water supplies
by Yurtsev, Arif & Jenkins, Glenn P.
- 184-201 Evolution of the Brazilian residential carbon footprint based on direct energy consumption
by Sanches-Pereira, Alessandro & Tudeschini, Luís Gustavo & Coelho, Suani Teixeira
- 202-216 Environmental sustainability of bioethanol production from rice straw in India: A review
by Singh, Renu & Srivastava, Monika & Shukla, Ashish
- 217-234 Combination of fungal and physicochemical processes for lignocellulosic biomass pretreatment – A review
by Shirkavand, Ehsan & Baroutian, Saeid & Gapes, Daniel J. & Young, Brent R.
- 235-246 Review on hybrid energy systems for wastewater treatment and bio-energy production
by Tee, Pei Fang & Abdullah, Mohammad Omar & Tan, Ivy Ai Wei & Rashid, Nur Khairunnisa Abdul & Amin, Mohamed Afizal Mohamed & Nolasco-Hipolito, Cirilo & Bujang, Kopli
- 247-269 Advances on the processing of Jatropha curcas towards a whole-crop biorefinery
by Navarro-Pineda, Freddy S. & Baz-Rodríguez, Sergio A. & Handler, Robert & Sacramento-Rivero, Julio C.
- 270-298 Recent developments in integrated collector storage (ICS) solar water heaters: A review
by Singh, Ramkishore & Lazarus, Ian J. & Souliotis, Manolis
- 299-308 The potential of agrivoltaic systems
by Dinesh, Harshavardhan & Pearce, Joshua M.
- 309-317 Drivers of greenhouse gas emissions in the Baltic states: decomposition analysis related to the implementation of Europe 2020 strategy
by Liobikienė, Genovaitė & Butkus, Mindaugas & Bernatonienė, Jurga
- 318-330 Development of biodiesel industry in China: Upon the terms of production and consumption
by Xu, Yang-Jie & Li, Guo-Xiu & Sun, Zuo-Yu
- 331-340 Diversity in solar photovoltaic energy: Implications for innovation and policy
by Subtil Lacerda, Juliana & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 341-349 The exploitation of electricity production projects from Renewable Energy Sources for the social and economic development of remote communities. The case of Greece: An example to avoid
by Katsaprakakis, Dimitris Al. & Christakis, Dimitris G.
- 350-362 Giant reed: A competitive energy crop in comparison with miscanthus
by Ge, Xumeng & Xu, Fuqing & Vasco-Correa, Juliana & Li, Yebo
- 363-375 Attenuation of the solar energy by aerosol particles: A review and case study
by Khalil, Samy A. & Shaffie, A.M.
- 376-383 From wood pellets to wood chips, risks of degradation and emissions from the storage of woody biomass – A short review
by Alakoski, Esa & Jämsén, Miia & Agar, David & Tampio, Elina & Wihersaari, Margareta
- 384-395 Electricity generation potential from biogas produced from organic waste in Mexico
by Rios, Mario & Kaltschmitt, Martin
- 396-405 A survey on the critical issues in smart grid technologies
by Colak, Ilhami & Sagiroglu, Seref & Fulli, Gianluca & Yesilbudak, Mehmet & Covrig, Catalin-Felix
- 406-414 Environmental Kuznets curve and financial development in Pakistan
by Javid, Muhammad & Sharif, Fatima
- 415-420 Outline of the economic and technical problems associated with the co-combustion of biomass in Poland
by Piwowar, Arkadiusz & Dzikuć, Maciej
- 421-428 Plastics to fuel: a review
by Kunwar, Bidhya & Cheng, H.N. & Chandrashekaran, Sriram R & Sharma, Brajendra K
- 429-451 Inclined solar still designs: A review
by Kaviti, Ajay Kumar & Yadav, Akhilesh & Shukla, Amit
- 452-472 Full-scale, wind tunnel and CFD analysis methods of wind loads on heliostats: A review
by Bendjebbas, H. & Abdellah-ElHadj, A. & Abbas, M.
- 473-481 A review of macroalgae production, with potential applications in biofuels and bioenergy
by Ghadiryanfar, Mohsen & Rosentrater, Kurt A. & Keyhani, Alireza & Omid, Mahmoud
- 482-496 Spatial patterns and influencing factors of China׳s wind turbine manufacturing industry: A review
by Fan, Xiao-chao & Wang, Wei-qing
- 497-532 A review of solar thermochemical processes
by Yadav, Deepak & Banerjee, Rangan
- 533-549 Recent developments in sugar palm (Arenga pinnata) based biocomposites and their potential industrial applications: A review
by Sanyang, M.L. & Sapuan, S.M. & Jawaid, M. & Ishak, M.R. & Sahari, J.
- 550-605 A review of CFD methodology used in literature for predicting thermo-hydraulic performance of a roughened solar air heater
by Gawande, Vipin B. & Dhoble, A.S. & Zodpe, D.B. & Chamoli, Sunil
- 606-625 Outdoor test cells for building envelope experimental characterisation – A literature review
by Cattarin, G. & Causone, F. & Kindinis, A. & Pagliano, L.
- 626-634 Performance analysis of the standing wave thermoacoustic refrigerator: A review
by Zolpakar, Nor Atiqah & Mohd-Ghazali, Normah & Hassan El-Fawal, Mawahib
- 635-652 Thermohydraulic performance of rectangular ducts with different multiple V-rib roughness shapes: A comprehensive review and comparative study
by Kumar, Anil & Kim, Man-Hoe
- 653-664 Seawater greenhouse in Oman: A sustainable technique for freshwater conservation and production
by Al-Ismaili, Abdulrahim M. & Jayasuriya, Hemanatha
- 665-677 Upgrading biomass fuels via wet torrefaction: A review and comparison with dry torrefaction
by Bach, Quang-Vu & Skreiberg, Øyvind
- 678-687 Determinants of biofuel-oriented land acquisitions in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Giovannetti, Giorgia & Ticci, Elisa
- 688-703 A stochastic model for a macroscale hybrid renewable energy system
by Selin Kocaman, Ayse & Abad, Carlos & Troy, Tara J. & Tim Huh, Woonghee & Modi, Vijay
- 704-722 An overview of electricity prepayment experiences and the Brazilian new regulatory framework
by Telles Esteves, Gheisa Roberta & Cyrino Oliveira, Fernando Luiz & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Souza, Reinaldo Castro
- 723-731 Overall review of peak shaving for coal-fired power units in China
by Gu, Yujiong & Xu, Jing & Chen, Dongchao & Wang, Zhong & Li, Qianqian
- 732-737 Cogeneration through bagasse: A renewable strategy to meet the future energy needs
by Arshad, Muhammad & Ahmed, Sibtain
- 738-744 Design and development of advanced fuzzy logic controllers in smart buildings for institutional buildings in subtropical Queensland
by Ghadi, Yazeed Yasin & Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K.
- 745-760 Constructing environment-friendly return road of metals from e-waste: Combination of physical separation technologies
by Ruan, Jujun & Xu, Zhenming
- 761-776 Inorganic composite sorbents for water vapor sorption: A research progress
by Yuan, Yanping & Zhang, Haiquan & Yang, Fan & Zhang, Nan & Cao, Xiaoling
- 777-784 Modeling the fluctuations of wind speed data by considering their mean and volatility effects
by Masseran, Nurulkamal
- 785-796 A review of the effect of hydrogen addition on the performance and emissions of the compression – Ignition engine
by Alrazen, Hayder A. & Abu Talib, A.R. & Adnan, R. & Ahmad, K.A.
- 797-808 Downwind offshore wind turbines: Opportunities, trends and technical challenges
by Koh, J.H. & Ng, E.Y.K.
- 809-815 Waste to energy technologies for municipal solid waste management in Gaziantep
by Tozlu, Alperen & Özahi, Emrah & Abuşoğlu, Ayşegül
- 816-823 A sustainable electrical interface to mitigate emissions due to power supply in ports
by Coppola, T. & Fantauzzi, M. & Lauria, D. & Pisani, C. & Quaranta, F.
- 824-837 Exploring the bi-directional long run relationship between energy consumption and life quality
by Al-mulali, Usama
- 838-845 The dynamic impact of renewable energy consumption on CO2 emissions: A revisited Environmental Kuznets Curve approach
by Bilgili, Faik & Koçak, Emrah & Bulut, Ümit
- 846-856 Power quality techniques research worldwide: A review
by Montoya, Francisco G. & García-Cruz, Amós & Montoya, Maria G. & Manzano-Agugliaro, Francisco
- 857-865 A review of methane production from agricultural residues in China
by Li, Kun & Liu, Ronghou & Sun, Chen
- 866-873 Overview of the initiatives in renewable energy sector under the national action plan on climate change in India
by Chandel, S.S. & Shrivastva, Rajnish & Sharma, Vikrant & Ramasamy, P.
- 874-881 E-waste in India and developed countries: Management, recycling, business and biotechnological initiatives
by Garlapati, Vijay Kumar
- 882-888 A review of emergy theory, its application and latest developments
by Amaral, Luís P. & Martins, Nélson & Gouveia, Joaquim B.
- 889-917 Open solid desiccant cooling air systems: A review and comparative study
by Zouaoui, Ahlem & Zili-Ghedira, Leila & Ben Nasrallah, Sassi
- 918-924 An overview on energy inputs and environmental emissions of grape production in West Azerbayjan of Iran
by Mardani, Aref & Taghavifar, Hamid
- 925-931 Impact of cheaper oil on economic system and climate change: A SWOT analysis
by Wang, Qiang & Li, Rongrong
- 932-943 Assessment of the production potentials of Miscanthus on marginal land in China
by Xue, Shuai & Lewandowski, Iris & Wang, Xiaoyu & Yi, Zili
- 944-958 The role of communications and standardization in wind power applications – A review
by Alizadeh, S.M. & Ozansoy, C.
- 959-973 Patterns of attention to renewable energy in the British farming press from 1980 to 2013
by Ehlers, Melf-Hinrich & Sutherland, Lee-Ann
- 974-988 A review on solid biofuel usage in Lithuania after the decommission of Ignalina NPP and compliance with the EU policy
by Gaigalis, Vygandas & Skema, Romualdas
- 989-1001 Advanced applications of solar energy in agricultural greenhouses
by Hassanien, Reda Hassanien Emam & Li, Ming & Dong Lin, Wei
- 1002-1017 Review on the impact of urban geometry and pedestrian level greening on outdoor thermal comfort
by Jamei, Elmira & Rajagopalan, Priyadarsini & Seyedmahmoudian, Mohammadmehdi & Jamei, Yashar
- 1018-1034 Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) techniques: Recapitulation in solar photovoltaic systems
by Verma, Deepak & Nema, Savita & Shandilya, A.M. & Dash, Soubhagya K.
- 1035-1047 Micro-scale energy harvesting devices: Review of methodological performances in the last decade
by Selvan, Krishna Veni & Mohamed Ali, Mohamed Sultan
- 1048-1059 Recent advances in the TiO2/CdS nanocomposite used for photocatalytic hydrogen production and quantum-dot-sensitized solar cells
by Zhao, Dan & Yang, Chun-Feng
- 1060-1072 Interactions among energy consumption, economic development and greenhouse gas emissions in Japan after World War II
by Lu, Hong-fang & Lin, Bin-le & Campbell, Daniel E. & Sagisaka, Masayuki & Ren, Hai
- 1073-1084 Effects of financial development, economic growth and trade on electricity consumption: Evidence from post-Fukushima Japan
by Rafindadi, Abdulkadir Abdulrashid & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 1085-1091 A review of solar parabolic trough collector
by Jebasingh, V.K. & Herbert, G.M. Joselin
- 1092-1098 The development of an attitude scale to assess the attitudes of high school students towards renewable energy sources
by Çelikler, Dilek & Aksan, Zeynep
- 1099-1113 Combustion noise radiation during dynamic diesel engine operation including effects of various biofuel blends: A review
by Giakoumis, Evangelos G. & Rakopoulos, Dimitrios C. & Rakopoulos, Constantine D.
- 1114-1128 The GCC countries RE-readiness: Strengths and gaps for development of renewable energy technologies
by Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Hawila, Diala & Kennedy, Scott & Mezher, Toufic
- 1129-1147 Carbon distribution of algae-based alternative aviation fuel obtained by different pathways
by Yang, Xiaoyi & Guo, Fang & Xue, Song & Wang, Xin
- 1148-1171 A review of potential innovations for production, conditioning and utilization of biogas with multiple-criteria assessment
by Budzianowski, Wojciech M.
- 1172-1181 Energy demands and renewable energy resources in the Middle East
by Nematollahi, Omid & Hoghooghi, Hadi & Rasti, Mehdi & Sedaghat, Ahmad
- 1182-1188 Is there an Environmental Kuznets Curve for SO2 emissions? A semi-parametric panel data analysis for China
by Wang, Yuan & Han, Rong & Kubota, Jumpei
- 1189-1211 Review on the production methods and fundamental combustion characteristics of furan derivatives
by Xu, Nan & Gong, Jing & Huang, Zuohua
- 1212-1239 Numerical study of convective heat transfer of nanofluids: A review
by Vanaki, Sh.M. & Ganesan, P. & Mohammed, H.A.
- 1240-1249 A state of the art review of evaporative cooling systems for building applications
by Cuce, Pinar Mert & Riffat, Saffa
- 1250-1261 Nano-energy system coupling model and failure characterization of lithium ion battery electrode in electric energy vehicles
by Li, Yong & Yang, Jie & Song, Jian
- 1262-1277 Biotechnology for Jatropha improvement: A worthy exploration
by Moniruzzaman, M. & Yaakob, Zahira & Khatun, Rahima
- 1278-1284 The design and development of solar flat mirror (Solarux) system
by Toygar, Evren M. & Bayram, Tufan & Daş, Oğuzhan & Demir, Ali
- 1285-1290 Application of livestock waste compost to cultivate microalgae for bioproducts production: A feasible framework
by Zhu, L.-D. & Hiltunen, E.
- 1291-1300 Review of life cycle assessment for biogas production in Europe
by Hijazi, O. & Munro, S. & Zerhusen, B. & Effenberger, M.
- 1301-1310 Techno-economic analysis of solar-assisted air-conditioning systems for commercial buildings in Saudi Arabia
by Al-Ugla, A.A. & El-Shaarawi, M.A.I. & Said, S.A.M. & Al-Qutub, A.M.
- 1311-1322 Load forecasting, dynamic pricing and DSM in smart grid: A review
by Khan, Ahsan Raza & Mahmood, Anzar & Safdar, Awais & Khan, Zafar A. & Khan, Naveed Ahmed
- 1323-1333 A comprehensive review on the applications of waste tire rubber in cement concrete
by Thomas, Blessen Skariah & Gupta, Ramesh Chandra
- 1334-1344 Rectifier topologies for permanent magnet synchronous generator on wind energy conversion systems: A review
by de Freitas, Tiara R.S. & Menegáz, Paulo J.M. & Simonetti, Domingos S.L.
- 1345-1357 Vacuum glazing for highly insulating windows: Recent developments and future prospects
by Cuce, Erdem & Cuce, Pinar Mert
- 1358-1367 Interspecies electron transfer in syntrophic methanogenic consortia: From cultures to bioreactors
by Shen, Liang & Zhao, Qingchuan & Wu, Xuee & Li, Xiangzhen & Li, Qingbiao & Wang, Yuanpeng