Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2015, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-8 A review on the selection of anode materials for solid-oxide fuel cells
by Shaikh, Shabana P.S. & Muchtar, Andanastuti & Somalu, Mahendra R.
- 9-17 Feed-in tariff mechanisms for large-scale wind power in China
by He, Yongxiu & Pang, Yuexia & Zhang, Jixiang & Xia, Tian & Zhang, Ting
- 18-28 A selected literature review of efficiency improvements in hydraulic turbines
by Liu, Xin & Luo, Yongyao & Karney, Bryan W. & Wang, Weizheng
- 29-42 Energy and environmental assessment of industrial hemp for building applications: A review
by Ingrao, Carlo & Lo Giudice, Agata & Bacenetti, Jacopo & Tricase, Caterina & Dotelli, Giovanni & Fiala, Marco & Siracusa, Valentina & Mbohwa, Charles
- 43-54 Performance enhancement of wind turbine systems with vibration control: A review
by Rahman, Mahmudur & Ong, Zhi Chao & Chong, Wen Tong & Julai, Sabariah & Khoo, Shin Yee
- 55-61 Light-emitting diodes׳ light qualities and their corresponding scientific applications
by Yeh, Naichia & Ding, Ting Jou & Yeh, Pulin
- 62-88 Flat plate solar photovoltaic–thermal (PV/T) systems: A reference guide
by Michael, Jee Joe & S, Iniyan & Goic, Ranko
- 89-100 On the causal nexus of road transport CO2 emissions and macroeconomic variables in Tunisia: Evidence from combined cointegration tests
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Khraief, Naceur & Jemaa, Mohamed Mekki Ben
- 101-115 Small hydro power in India: Current status and future perspectives
by Mishra, Mukesh Kumar & Khare, Nilay & Agrawal, Alka Bani
- 116-124 Towards the hybridization of gas-fired power plants: A case study of Algeria
by Antonanzas, J. & Alia-Martinez, M. & Martinez-de-Pison, F.J. & Antonanzas-Torres, F.
- 125-137 Rural microgrids and its potential application in Colombia
by Gaona, E.E. & Trujillo, C.L. & Guacaneme, J.A.
- 138-152 Descriptive analysis of viability of fuel saving in commercial aircraft through the application of photovoltaic cells
by Ramírez-Díaz, Gabriel & Nadal-Mora, Vicente & Piechocki, Joaquín
- 153-181 Solar stills system design: A review
by Vishwanath Kumar, P. & Kumar, Anil & Prakash, Om & Kaviti, Ajay Kumar
- 182-196 Hierarchical methodology to optimize the design of stand-alone electrification systems for rural communities considering technical and social criteria
by Domenech, B. & Ferrer-Martí, L. & Pastor, R.
- 197-208 Study on China’s wind power development path—Based on the target for 2030
by Lu, Ze-Yu & Li, Wen-Hua & Xie, Bai-Chen & Shang, Li-Feng
- 209-230 Fermentative hydrogen production using algal biomass as feedstock
by Xia, Ao & Cheng, Jun & Song, Wenlu & Su, Huibo & Ding, Lingkan & Lin, Richen & Lu, Hongxiang & Liu, Jianzhong & Zhou, Junhu & Cen, Kefa
- 231-248 A comprehensive review of photovoltaic systems
by Rajesh, R. & Carolin Mabel, M.
- 249-262 Review on production, characterisation and utilisation of solid fuels in diesel engines
by Wamankar, Arun Kumar & Murugan, S.
- 263-272 Recycling of WEEEs: An economic assessment of present and future e-waste streams
by Cucchiella, Federica & D’Adamo, Idiano & Lenny Koh, S.C. & Rosa, Paolo
- 273-287 Recent developments on the catalytic technologies for the transformation of biomass into biofuels: A patent survey
by Faba, Laura & Díaz, Eva & Ordóñez, Salvador
- 288-303 Construction of a responsible investment composite index for renewable energy industry
by Lee, Cheuk Wing & Zhong, Jin
- 304-316 Scope and sustainability of hybrid solar–biomass power plant with cooling, desalination in polygeneration process in India
by Sahoo, U. & Kumar, R. & Pant, P.C. & Chaudhury, R.
- 317-326 Is the long-run relationship between economic growth, electricity consumption, carbon dioxide emissions and financial development in Gulf Cooperation Council Countries robust?
by Salahuddin, Mohammad & Gow, Jeff & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 327-346 Building integrated solar thermal collectors – A review
by Buker, Mahmut Sami & Riffat, Saffa B.
- 347-355 Risk assessment of wind turbines: Transition from pure mechanistic paradigm to modern complexity paradigm
by Ashrafi, Maryam & Davoudpour, Hamid & Khodakarami, Vahid
- 356-381 Sustainable energy development in Nigeria: Current status and policy options
by Emodi, Nnaemeka Vincent & Boo, Kyung-Jin
- 382-395 Power generation from waste of IC engines
by Rahman, Ataur & Razzak, Fadhilah & Afroz, Rafia & AKM, Mohiuddin & Hawlader, MNA
- 396-416 Computational scheduling methods for integrating plug-in electric vehicles with power systems: A review
by Yang, Zhile & Li, Kang & Foley, Aoife
- 417-432 Consensus-based low carbon domestic design framework for sustainable homes
by Aldossary, Naief A. & Rezgui, Yacine & Kwan, Alan
- 433-448 Offshore floating wind parks in the deep waters of Mediterranean Sea
by Zountouridou, E.I. & Kiokes, G.C. & Chakalis, S. & Georgilakis, P.S. & Hatziargyriou, N.D.
- 449-459 Comparative LCA of two approaches with different emphasis on energy or material recovery for a municipal solid waste management system in Gipuzkoa
by Bueno, G. & Latasa, I. & Lozano, P.J.
- 460-471 A critical review of voltage and reactive power management of wind farms
by Pathak, A.K. & Sharma, M.P & Bundele, Mahesh
- 472-483 Quantifying the extended energy efficiency gap-evidence from Swedish electricity-intensive industries
by Paramonova, Svetlana & Thollander, Patrik & Ottosson, Mikael
- 484-496 The role of distribution network operators in promoting cost-effective distributed generation: Lessons from the United States of America for Europe
by Anaya, Karim L. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 497-505 Over 2000 years in review: Revival of the Archimedes Screw from Pump to Turbine
by Waters, Shaun & Aggidis, George A.
- 506-520 Biorenewable chemicals: Feedstocks, technologies and the conflict with food production
by Bardhan, Soubhik K. & Gupta, Shelaka & Gorman, M.E. & Haider, M. Ali
- 521-532 Selection of appropriate biogas upgrading technology-a review of biogas cleaning, upgrading and utilisation
by Sun, Qie & Li, Hailong & Yan, Jinying & Liu, Longcheng & Yu, Zhixin & Yu, Xinhai
- 533-547 Bioengineering strategies on catalysis for the effective production of renewable and sustainable energy
by Harish, B.S & Janaki Ramaiah, M. & Babu Uppuluri, Kiran
- 548-565 Levulinic acid production from renewable waste resources: Bottlenecks, potential remedies, advancements and applications
by Morone, Amruta & Apte, Mayura & Pandey, R.A.
- 566-584 A review on optical and photoluminescence studies of RE3+ (RE=Sm, Dy, Eu, Tb and Nd) ions doped LCZSFB glasses
by Madhukar Reddy, C. & Deva Prasad Raju, B. & John Sushma, N. & Dhoble, N.S. & Dhoble, S.J.
- 585-602 Effects of biodiesel from different feedstocks on engine performance and emissions: A review
by Wan Ghazali, Wan Nor Maawa & Mamat, Rizalman & Masjuki, H.H. & Najafi, Gholamhassan
- 603-612 Comparative analysis of carbon dioxide emission factors for energy industries in European Union countries
by Konstantinaviciute, Inga & Bobinaite, Viktorija
- 613-622 Censored spatial wind power prediction with random effects
by Croonenbroeck, Carsten & Ambach, Daniel
- 623-633 Hydrogen: A sustainable fuel for future of the transport sector
by Singh, Sonal & Jain, Shikha & PS, Venkateswaran & Tiwari, Avanish K. & Nouni, Mansa R. & Pandey, Jitendra K. & Goel, Sanket
- 634-647 Analysis of the environmental impact of a biomass plant for the production of bioenergy
by Deborah, Panepinto & Francesca, Viggiano & Giuseppe, Genon
- 648-661 A review on electric vehicles interacting with renewable energy in smart grid
by Liu, Liansheng & Kong, Fanxin & Liu, Xue & Peng, Yu & Wang, Qinglong
- 662-681 Renewable energy based off-grid rural electrification in Uttarakhand state of India: Technology options, modelling method, barriers and recommendations
by Chauhan, Anurag & Saini, R.P.
- 682-698 Assessing the lignocellulosic biomass resources potential in developing countries: A critical review
by Ullah, Kifayat & Kumar Sharma, Vinod & Dhingra, Sunil & Braccio, Giacobbe & Ahmad, Mushtaq & Sofia, Sofia
- 699-717 Bioprospecting thermophilic/thermotolerant microbes for production of lignocellulosic ethanol: A future perspective
by Arora, Richa & Behera, Shuvashish & Kumar, Sachin
- 718-729 Economics of pooling small local electricity prosumers—LCOE & self-consumption
by Kästel, Peter & Gilroy-Scott, Bryce
- 730-740 The wood pellet business in Russia with the role of North-West Russian regions: Present trends and future challenges
by Proskurina, Svetlana & Heinimö, Jussi & Mikkilä, Mirja & Vakkilainen, Esa
- 741-750 Factors influencing the adoption and sustainable use of clean fuels and cookstoves in China -a Chinese literature review
by Shen, Guofeng & Lin, Weiwei & Chen, Yuanchen & Yue, Dingli & Liu, Zuoli & Yang, Chunli
- 751-760 The inequalities of public utility products in China: From the perspective of the Atkinson index
by Sun, Chuanwang & Zhang, Yifan & Peng, Shuijun & Zhang, Wencheng
- 761-774 An overview on fast pyrolysis of the main constituents in lignocellulosic biomass to valued-added chemicals: Structures, pathways and interactions
by Shen, Dekui & Jin, Wei & Hu, Jun & Xiao, Rui & Luo, Kaihong
- 775-784 An assessment of renewable energy readiness in Africa: Case study of Nigeria and Cameroon
by Mas’ud, Abdullahi Abubakar & Vernyuy Wirba, Asan & Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Mas’ud, Ibrahim Abubakar & Munir, Abu Bakar & Md Yunus, Norhidayah
- 785-797 Technical overview of compressed natural gas (CNG) as a transportation fuel
by Khan, Muhammad Imran & Yasmin, Tabassum & Shakoor, Abdul
- 798-808 Rural hydropower renovation project implementation in China: A review of renovation planning, renovation schemes and guarantee mechanisms
by Wang, Zhenyu & Fang, Shibiao & Chen, Xiaojian & Sun, Zhilin & Li, Fuqiang
- 809-820 Techno-economic of solar drying systems with water based solar collectors in Malaysia: A review
by Fudholi, Ahmad & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Gabbasa, Mohamed & Bakhtyar, B. & Yahya, M. & Ruslan, Mohd Hafidz & Mat, Sohif
- 821-829 Effective analysis and comparison of Impedance Source Inverter topologies with different control strategies for Power Conditioning System
by Suganthi, J & Rajaram, M
- 830-846 On reliability and flexibility of sustainable energy application route for vehicles in China
by Sun, Zuo-Yu & Li, Guo-Xiu
- 847-855 Mapping and discussing Industrial Waste Heat (IWH) potentials for different countries
by Miró, Laia & Brückner, Sarah & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 856-862 Future prospect and sustainability of wood fuel resources in Tanzania
by Felix, Mwema
- 863-874 A review and technical assessment integrating wind energy into an island power system
by Ally, Clint & Bahadoorsingh, Sanjay & Singh, Arvind & Sharma, Chandrabhan
- 875-885 Recent trends in the mass cultivation of algae in raceway ponds
by Kumar, Kanhaiya & Mishra, Sanjiv K. & Shrivastav, Anupama & Park, Min S. & Yang, Ji-Won
- 886-898 Comparative life cycle assessment of different municipal solid waste management scenarios in Iran
by Rajaeifar, Mohammad Ali & Tabatabaei, Meisam & Ghanavati, Hossein & Khoshnevisan, Benyamin & Rafiee, Shahin
- 899-909 Emergy analysis for the upper Mekong river intercepted by the Manwan hydropower construction
by Fang, Delin & Chen, Shaoqing & Chen, Bin
- 910-925 Bolivia and Paraguay: A beacon for sustainable electric mobility?
by Sauer, Ildo L. & Escobar, Javier F. & da Silva, Mauro F.P. & Meza, Carlos G. & Centurion, Carlos & Goldemberg, José
- 926-954 Energy and exergy performance assessments for latent heat thermal energy storage systems
by Li, Gang
- 955-968 Enhancements in domestic refrigeration, approaching a sustainable refrigerator – A review
by Belman-Flores, J.M. & Barroso-Maldonado, J.M. & Rodríguez-Muñoz, A.P. & Camacho-Vázquez, G.
- 969-985 Renewable energy policy framework and bioenergy contribution in the European Union – An overview from National Renewable Energy Action Plans and Progress Reports
by Scarlat, Nicolae & Dallemand, Jean-François & Monforti-Ferrario, Fabio & Banja, Manjola & Motola, Vincenzo
- 986-997 Production and catalytic transformation of levulinic acid: A platform for speciality chemicals and fuels
by Yan, Kai & Jarvis, Cody & Gu, Jing & Yan, Yong
- 998-1003 Natural gas consumption and economic growth nexus: Panel data analysis for GCC countries
by Ozturk, Ilhan & Al-Mulali, Usama
- 1004-1012 Electric vehicle battery technologies: From present state to future systems
by Manzetti, Sergio & Mariasiu, Florin
- 1013-1022 Analysis and evaluation of small hydropower plants: A bibliographical survey
by Sachdev, Hira Singh & Akella, Ashok Kumar & Kumar, Niranjan
- 1023-1037 A novel approach to capture the maximum power from variable speed wind turbines using PI controller, RBF neural network and GSA evolutionary algorithm
by Assareh, Ehsanolah & Biglari, Mojtaba
- 1038-1054 Progress and latest developments of evacuated tube solar collectors
by Sabiha, M.A. & Saidur, R. & Mekhilef, Saad & Mahian, Omid
- 1055-1070 Thermodynamic analysis and performance optimization of irreversible Carnot refrigerator by using multi-objective evolutionary algorithms (MOEAs)
by Ahmadi, Mohammad H. & Ahmadi, Mohammad Ali & Sadatsakkak, Seyed Abbas
- 1071-1079 The status quo analysis and policy suggestions on promoting China׳s hydropower development
by Li, Yun & Li, Yanbin & Ji, Pengfei & Yang, Jing
- 1080-1087 Evaluating the Atkinson index of household energy consumption in China
by Du, Gang & Sun, Chuanwang & Fang, Zhongnan
- 1088-1100 Optimisation of electric distribution systems: A review
by Jordehi, A. Rezaee
- 1101-1114 Review on CFD based models for co-firing coal and biomass
by Tabet, F. & Gökalp, I.
- 1115-1131 Exergy for environment, ecology and sustainable development
by Bilgen, Selçuk & Sarıkaya, İkbal
- 1132-1155 Sustainable development of road transportation sector using hydrogen energy system
by Salvi, B.L. & Subramanian, K.A.
- 1156-1165 100% electric power potential of PV, wind power, and biomass energy in Awaji island Japan
by Sakaguchi, Takushi & Tabata, Tomohiro
- 1166-1190 Feasibility of using less viscous and lower cetane (LVLC) fuels in a diesel engine: A review
by Vallinayagam, R. & Vedharaj, S. & Yang, W.M. & Roberts, W.L. & Dibble, R.W.
- 1191-1204 Review of solar drying systems with air based solar collectors in Malaysia
by Fudholi, Ahmad & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman & Bakhtyar, B. & Gabbasa, Mohamed & Othman, Mohd Yusof & Ruslan, Mohd Hafidz
- 1205-1222 Municipal solid waste management and energy production: Consideration of external cost through multi-objective optimization and its effect on waste-to-energy solutions
by Mavrotas, George & Gakis, Nikos & Skoulaxinou, Sotiria & Katsouros, Vassilis & Georgopoulou, Elena
- 1223-1234 An overview on adsorption cooling systems powered by waste heat from internal combustion engine
by Hamdy, Mohamed & Askalany, Ahmed A. & Harby, K. & Kora, Nader
- 1235-1244 Wind turbine manufacturing in China: A review
by Yuan, Jiahai & Na, Chunning & Xu, Yan & Zhao, Changhong
- 1245-1255 Evaluation of wind energy potential and estimation of cost using wind energy turbines for electricity generation in north of Algeria
by Belabes, B. & Youcefi, A. & Guerri, O. & Djamai, M. & Kaabeche, A.
- 1256-1275 The CO2 emissions–development nexus revisited
by Furuoka, Fumitaka
- 1276-1287 Control of unusual mal-operation of three-phase power transformer differential protection due to ultra saturation phenomenon based on Clarke׳s Transform and Discrete Wavelet Transform
by Noshad, Bahram & Ghanavati, Behzad & Ahmadzadeh, Mostafa & Mohammadzadeh, Saeid
- 1288-1305 Grid-integrated permanent magnet synchronous generator based wind energy conversion systems: A technology review
by Tripathi, S.M. & Tiwari, A.N. & Singh, Deependra
- 1306-1325 Review on natural dye sensitized solar cells: Operation, materials and methods
by Shalini, S. & Balasundara prabhu, R. & Prasanna, S. & Mallick, Tapas K. & Senthilarasu, S.
- 1326-1337 Applications of software in solar drying systems: A review
by Singh Chauhan, Prashant & Kumar, Anil & Tekasakul, Perapong
- 1338-1344 Social entrepreneurship through forest bioresidue briquetting: An approach to mitigate forest fires in Pine areas of Western Himalaya, India
by Joshi, Kapil & Sharma, Vinay & Mittal, Sukrit
- 1345-1353 Advances in ethanol autothermal reforming
by Baruah, Renika & Dixit, Marm & Basarkar, Pratik & Parikh, Dhrupad & Bhargav, Atul
- 1354-1362 The evaluation of solar farm locations applying Geographic Information System and Multi-Criteria Decision-Making methods: Case study in southern Morocco
by Tahri, Meryem & Hakdaoui, Mustapha & Maanan, Mohamed
- 1363-1374 Organization and functioning of liberalized electricity markets: An overview of the Dutch market
by Tanrisever, Fehmi & Derinkuyu, Kursad & Jongen, Geert
- 1375-1389 Smart Grid and its future perspectives in Australia
by Haidar, Ahmed M.A. & Muttaqi, Kashem & Sutanto, Danny
- 1390-1401 Geothermal barriers, policies and economics in Chile – Lessons for the Andes
by Sanchez-Alfaro, Pablo & Sielfeld, Gerd & Campen, Bart Van & Dobson, Patrick & Fuentes, Víctor & Reed, Andy & Palma-Behnke, Rodrigo & Morata, Diego
- 1402-1411 An empirical analysis of household energy choice in Ghana
by Mensah, Justice Tei & Adu, George
- 1412-1420 Operation and control strategies of integrated distributed energy resources: A review
by A. Rahman, Hasimah & Majid, Md. Shah & Rezaee Jordehi, A. & Chin Kim, Gan & Hassan, Mohammad Yusri & O. Fadhl, Saeed
- 1421-1427 Method for deployment of smart grids through the creation of a priority index
by Galo, Joaquim J.M. & Macedo, Maria N.Q. & de Almeida, Luiz Alberto Luz & Lima, Antonio Cezar de Castro
- 1428-1445 A review of solar thermo-mechanical refrigeration and cooling methods
by Zeyghami, Mehdi & Goswami, D. Yogi & Stefanakos, Elias
- 1446-1460 Technologies and developments of third generation biofuel production
by Alaswad, A. & Dassisti, M. & Prescott, T. & Olabi, A.G.
- 1461-1476 Airborne Wind Energy Systems: A review of the technologies
by Cherubini, Antonello & Papini, Andrea & Vertechy, Rocco & Fontana, Marco
- 1477-1498 A vision on the opportunities, policies and coping strategies for the energy security and green energy development in Malaysia
by Foo, K.Y.
- 1499-1508 Performance and potential of solar updraft tower used as an effective measure to alleviate Chinese urban haze problem
by Zhou, Xinping & Xu, Yangyang & Yuan, Shuo & Wu, Cai & Zhang, Hao
- 1509-1524 Renewability and sustainability of biogas system: Cosmic exergy based assessment for a case in China
by Wu, X.F. & Chen, G.Q. & Wu, X.D. & Yang, Q. & Alsaedi, A. & Hayat, T. & Ahmad, B.
- 1525-1552 Wireless powering by magnetic resonant coupling: Recent trends in wireless power transfer system and its applications
by Barman, Surajit Das & Reza, Ahmed Wasif & Kumar, Narendra & Karim, Md. Ershadul & Munir, Abu Bakar
- 1553-1563 Evaluating power efficient algorithms for efficiency and carbon emissions in cloud data centers: A review
by Uddin, Mueen & Darabidarabkhani, Yasaman & Shah, Asadullah & Memon, Jamshed
- 1564-1577 Energy storage systems for mitigating the variability of isolated hybrid power system
by Mahto, Tarkeshwar & Mukherjee, V.
- 1578-1593 Protection of AC and DC distribution systems Embedding distributed energy resources: A comparative review and analysis
by Monadi, Mehdi & Amin Zamani, M. & Ignacio Candela, Jose & Luna, Alvaro & Rodriguez, Pedro
- 1594-1609 Social problems of green buildings: From the humanistic needs to social acceptance
by Zhao, Dong-Xue & He, Bao-Jie & Johnson, Christine & Mou, Ben
- 1610-1616 Performance of monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar panels in a water pumping system in Brazil
by Nogueira, Carlos Eduardo Camargo & Bedin, Janaína & Niedzialkoski, Rosana Krauss & de Souza, Samuel Nelson Melegari & das Neves, João Carlos Munhoz
- 1617-1623 Measurement methodology for greenhouse gas emissions from storage of forest chips–A review
by Jämsén, M. & Agar, D. & Alakoski, E. & Tampio, E. & Wihersaari, M.
- 1624-1635 Development of hydro impulse turbines and new opportunities
by Židonis, Audrius & Benzon, David S. & Aggidis, George A.
- 1636-1649 Energy scarcity and potential of renewable energy in Bangladesh
by Halder, P.K. & Paul, N. & Joardder, M.U.H. & Sarker, M.
- 1650-1663 A comprehensive overview on signal processing and artificial intelligence techniques applications in classification of power quality disturbances
by Khokhar, Suhail & Mohd Zin, Abdullah Asuhaimi B. & Mokhtar, Ahmad Safawi B. & Pesaran, Mahmoud
- 1664-1679 A design of experiments/response surface methodology approach to study the economic sustainability of a 1MWe photovoltaic plant
by Bendato, Ilaria & Cassettari, Lucia & Mosca, Marco & Mosca, Roberto
- 1680-1696 Sustainable energy strategy of Lithuanian Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant region for 2012–2035 as a chance for regional development
by Gaigalis, Vygandas & Markevicius, Antanas & Skema, Romualdas & Savickas, Juozas
- 1697-1708 A review of concentrator silicon solar cells
by Xing, Yupeng & Han, Peide & Wang, Shuai & Liang, Peng & Lou, Shishu & Zhang, Yuanbo & Hu, Shaoxu & Zhu, Huishi & Zhao, Chunhua & Mi, Yanhong
- 1709-1720 A comprehensive review of the theoretical approaches for the airfoil design of lift-type vertical axis wind turbine
by Chen, Jian & Yang, Hongxing & Yang, Mo & Xu, Hongtao & Hu, Zuohuan
- 1721-1727 Energy saving power amplifier design methodologies for mobile wireless communications
by Eswaran, U. & Ramiah, H. & Kanesan, J. & Reza, A.W.
- 1728-1736 Emissions of greenhouse gases in terrestrial areas pre-existing to hydroelectric plant reservoirs in the Amazon: The case of Belo Monte hydroelectric plant
by Rocha Lessa, Ana Carolina & dos Santos, Marco Aurélio & Lewis Maddock, John Edwin & Santos Bezerra, Clauber dos
- 1737-1751 On the interplay between energy consumption, economic growth and CO2 emission nexus in the GCC countries: A comparative analysis through wavelet approaches
by Jammazi, Rania & Aloui, Chaker
- 1752-1770 Energetic, economic and environmental assessment of the pyrolysis and combustion of microalgae and their oils
by López-González, D. & Puig-Gamero, M. & Acién, F.G. & García-Cuadra, F. & Valverde, J.L. & Sanchez-Silva, L.
- 1771-1783 Interfacing renewable energy sources for maximum power transfer—Part II: Dynamics
by Kolesnik, Sergei & Sitbon, Moshe & Gadelovits, Shlomo & Suntio, Teuvo & Kuperman, Alon
- 1784-1791 Adaptive neuro-fuzzy approach for solar radiation prediction in Nigeria
by Olatomiwa, Lanre & Mekhilef, Saad & Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Petković, Dalibor
2015, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-16 The power of salinity gradients: An Australian example
by Helfer, Fernanda & Lemckert, Charles
- 17-31 Effects of injection timing on bio-diesel fuelled engine characteristics—An overview
by Panneerselvam, N. & Murugesan, A. & Vijayakumar, C. & Kumaravel, A. & Subramaniam, D. & Avinash, A.
- 32-63 Active Solar Thermal Facades (ASTFs): From concept, application to research questions
by Zhang, Xingxing & Shen, Jingchun & Lu, Yan & He, Wei & Xu, Peng & Zhao, Xudong & Qiu, Zhongzhu & Zhu, Zishang & Zhou, Jinzhi & Dong, Xiaoqiang
- 64-72 The economic value of South Korea׳s renewable energy policies (RPS, RFS, and RHO): A contingent valuation study
by Huh, Sung-Yoon & Lee, Jongsu & Shin, Jungwoo
- 73-81 Environmental Kuznets Curve time series application for Turkey: Why controversial results exist for similar models?
by Tutulmaz, Onur
- 82-91 Ensemble methods for wind and solar power forecasting—A state-of-the-art review
by Ren, Ye & Suganthan, P.N. & Srikanth, N.
- 92-108 Comparison between physical properties and chemical composition of bio-oils derived from lignocellulose and triglyceride sources
by Stedile, T. & Ender, L. & Meier, H.F. & Simionatto, E.L. & Wiggers, V.R
- 109-129 Maximum power point tracking of solar photovoltaic system using modified perturbation and observation method
by Dileep, G. & Singh, S.N.
- 130-143 Effectiveness of EU biofuels sustainability criteria in the context of land acquisitions in Africa
by Bracco, Stefania
- 144-159 Performance assessment of wind turbine gearboxes using in-service data: Current approaches and future trends
by Igba, Joel & Alemzadeh, Kazem & Durugbo, Christopher & Henningsen, Keld
- 160-175 Key factors around ocean-based power in the Caribbean region, via Trinidad and Tobago
by Henry, Legena & Bridge, Jacqueline & Henderson, Mark & Keleher, Kevin & Barry, Megan & Goodwin, Geoff & Namugayi, Deborah & Morris, Marisha & Oaks, Benjamin & Dalrymple, Odesma & Shrake, Scott & Ota, Akane & Azevedo, Laura & Blue, Briyanna & Boucher, Zachary & Boege, Sarah & Hager, Laura & Mack, Tahja & Thompson, Katherine & Rodak, Diana & Harding, Bridget & Liu, Benjamin & Zhu, Shengjie & Loveall, Justin & Chavez, Melissa
- 176-185 Review on the externalities of hydropower: A comparison between large and small hydropower projects in Tibet based on the CO2 equivalent
by Zhang, Jin & Xu, Linyu & Li, Xiaojin
- 186-193 Review on investment direction of green technology R&D in Korea
by Lee, Sang-Ho & Park, Sanghoon & Kim, Taehyoung
- 194-203 Review of hydraulic transmission technologies for wave power generation
by Lin, Yonggang & Bao, Jingwei & Liu, Hongwei & Li, Wei & Tu, Le & Zhang, Dahai
- 204-213 An overview of feasibilities and challenge of conductive cellulose for rechargeable lithium based battery
by Ummartyotin, Sarute & Manuspiya, Hathaikarn
- 214-228 Application of heuristic algorithms to optimal PMU placement in electric power systems: An updated review
by Nazari-Heris, M. & Mohammadi-Ivatloo, B.
- 229-244 Coalbed methane with CO2 sequestration: An emerging clean coal technology in India
by Prabu, V. & Mallick, Nirmal
- 245-255 A model to evaluate the success of Solar Home Systems
by Holtorf, Hans & Urmee, Tania & Calais, Martina & Pryor, Trevor
- 256-269 Development of renewable energy based microgrid project implementations for residential consumers in India: Scope, challenges and possibilities
by Sivarasu, S.R. & Chandira Sekaran, E. & Karthik, P.
- 270-276 An overview of bio augmentation of methane by anaerobic co-digestion of municipal sludge along with microalgae and waste paper
by Ajeej, Amritha & Thanikal, Joseph V & Narayanan, C M & Senthil Kumar, R.
- 277-303 Progress and development in brick wall cooler storage system
by Islam, Md. Parvez & Morimoto, Tetsuo
- 304-314 A review of hydropower in Austria: Past, present and future development
by Wagner, Beatrice & Hauer, Christoph & Schoder, Angelika & Habersack, Helmut
- 315-324 Renewable energy in Russia: The take off in solid bioenergy?
by Pristupa, Alexey O. & Mol, Arthur P.J.
- 325-345 Renewable energy emulation concepts for microgrids
by Prieto-Araujo, E. & Olivella-Rosell, P. & Cheah-Mañe, M. & Villafafila-Robles, R. & Gomis-Bellmunt, O.
- 346-362 An overview of biogas production and utilization at full-scale wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs) in the United States: Challenges and opportunities towards energy-neutral WWTPs
by Shen, Yanwen & Linville, Jessica L. & Urgun-Demirtas, Meltem & Mintz, Marianne M. & Snyder, Seth W.
- 363-371 Sustainable model of hydro power development—Drina river case study
by Stevovic, Svetlana & Milovanovic, Zorica & Stamatovic, Milan
- 372-407 A sustainability assessment framework for geothermal energy projects: Development in Iceland, New Zealand and Kenya
by Shortall, Ruth & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur & Axelsson, Guðni
- 408-418 Evolution of fuel-N in gas phase during biomass pyrolysis
by Ren, Qiangqiang & Zhao, Changsui
- 419-430 Pareto improvement through a reallocation of carbon emission quotas
by Pang, Rui-zhi & Deng, Zhong-qi & Chiu, Yung-ho
- 431-444 Effect of temperature and light on the growth of algae species: A review
by Singh, S.P. & Singh, Priyanka
- 445-456 Adsorption working pairs for adsorption cooling chillers: A review based on adsorption capacity and environmental impact
by Shmroukh, Ahmed N. & Ali, Ahmed Hamza H. & Ookawara, Shinichi
- 457-469 Hydrogen storage: Materials, methods and perspectives
by Niaz, Saba & Manzoor, Taniya & Pandith, Altaf Hussain
- 470-479 Energy policies for managing China’s carbon emission
by Wang, Qiang & Chen, Xi
- 480-496 Creating a sustainable and resource efficient future: A methodological toolkit for municipalities
by Salvia, Monica & Leo, Senatro Di & Nakos, Christos & Maras, Hrvoje & Panevski, Sashe & Fülöp, Orsolya & Papagianni, Stavroula & Tarevska, Zoia & Čeh, Danilo & Szabó, Eszter & Bodzsár, Borbala
- 497-503 A classification methodology applied to existing room temperature magnetic refrigerators up to the year 2014
by Scarpa, Federico & Tagliafico, Giulio & Tagliafico, Luca A.
- 504-512 A review of industrial energy and climate policies in Japan and Sweden with emphasis towards SMEs
by Thollander, Patrik & Kimura, Osamu & Wakabayashi, Masayo & Rohdin, Patrik
- 513-530 Sustainable Energy Development Index: A multi-dimensional indicator for measuring sustainable energy development
by Iddrisu, Insah & Bhattacharyya, Subhes C.
- 531-546 A review of distribution static compensator
by Mahela, Om Prakash & Shaik, Abdul Gafoor
- 547-566 Modeling of CO2 capture via chemical absorption processes − An extensive literature review
by Koronaki, I.P. & Prentza, L. & Papaefthimiou, V.
- 567-582 Thermodynamic performance evaluation of solar and other thermal power generation systems: A review
by Gupta, M.K. & Kaushik, S.C. & Ranjan, K.R. & Panwar, N.L. & Reddy, V. Siva & Tyagi, S.K.
- 583-593 Biomass gasification models for downdraft gasifier: A state-of-the-art review
by Patra, Tapas Kumar & Sheth, Pratik N.
- 594-614 A comprehensive review on energy efficient CO2 breakthrough technologies for sustainable green iron and steel manufacturing
by Quader, M. Abdul & Ahmed, Shamsuddin & Ghazilla, Raja Ariffin Raja & Ahmed, Shameem & Dahari, Mahidzal
- 615-627 Heat utilisation technologies: A critical review of heat pipes
by Chan, C.W. & Siqueiros, E. & Ling-Chin, J. & Royapoor, M. & Roskilly, A.P.
- 628-642 A feasibility and cost benefit prospection of grid connected hybrid power system (wind–photovoltaic) – Case study: An Algerian coastal site
by Koussa, Djohra Saheb & Koussa, Mustapha
- 643-652 Riverine hydrokinetic resource assessment. A case study of a lowland river in Lithuania
by Punys, P. & Adamonyte, I. & Kvaraciejus, A. & Martinaitis, E. & Vyciene, G. & Kasiulis, E.
- 653-664 The current situation of shale gas in Sichuan, China
by Xin-gang, Zhao & Ya-hui, Yang
- 665-685 Review on the methodology used in thermal stability characterization of phase change materials
by Ferrer, Gerard & Solé, Aran & Barreneche, Camila & Martorell, Ingrid & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 686-695 Biogas production in Poland—Current state, potential and perspectives
by Igliński, Bartłomiej & Buczkowski, Roman & Cichosz, Marcin
- 696-718 A review on recent advancement in catalytic materials for biodiesel production
by Avhad, M.R. & Marchetti, J.M.
- 719-725 A framework of service-oriented operation model of China׳s power system
by Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin
- 726-734 What leads to low-carbon buildings? A China study
by Shi, Qian & Yu, Tao & Zuo, Jian
- 735-747 Inter-comparability of solar radiation databases in Indian context
by Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav
- 748-754 Biogas production potential from livestock manure in Iran
by Noorollahi, Younes & Kheirrouz, Mehdi & Asl, Hadi Farabi & Yousefi, Hossein & Hajinezhad, Ahmad
- 755-769 Review of recent trends in optimization techniques for solar photovoltaic–wind based hybrid energy systems
by Sinha, Sunanda & Chandel, S.S.
- 770-781 Economic and environmental assessment of solar air-conditioning systems in Morocco
by Allouhi, Amine & Kousksou, Tarik & Jamil, Abdelmajid & El Rhafiki, Tarik & Mourad, Youssef & Zeraouli, Youssef
- 782-792 Marine brown algae: A conundrum answer for sustainable biofuels production
by Song, Minkyung & Duc Pham, Hong & Seon, Jiyun & Chul Woo, Hee
- 793-803 Quantitatively exploring the future of renewable portfolio standard in the Korean electricity sector via a bottom-up energy model
by Choi, Dong Gu & Park, Sang Yong & Hong, Jong Chul
- 804-809 Failure mode and effect analysis for photovoltaic systems
by Colli, Alessandra
- 810-818 Natural ventilation of hydrogen during a leak in a residential garage
by Hajji, Yassine & Bouteraa, Mourad & ELCafsi, Afif & Belghith, Ali & Bournot, Philippe & Kallel, Ftouh
- 819-834 Potential of biodiesel as a renewable energy source in Bangladesh
by Habibullah, M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Rahman, S.M. Ashrafur & Mofijur, M. & Mobarak, H.M. & Ashraful, A.M.
- 835-846 Resource potential and energy efficiency in the buildings of Cameroon: A review
by Modeste, Kameni Nematchoua & Mempouo, Blaise & René, Tchinda & Costa, Ángel M. & Orosa, José A. & Raminosoa, Chrysostôme R.R. & Mamiharijaona, Ramaroson
- 847-858 Overview of wind power generation in China: Status and development
by Feng, Yi & Lin, Heyun & Ho, S.L. & Yan, Jianhu & Dong, Jianning & Fang, Shuhua & Huang, Yunkai
- 859-870 Review of recent developments to improve storage and transportation stability of bio-oil
by Yang, Zixu & Kumar, Ajay & Huhnke, Raymond L.
- 871-883 Connectionist intelligent model estimates output power and torque of stirling engine
by Ahmadi, Mohammad H. & Ahmadi, Mohammad Ali & Sadatsakkak, Seyed Abbas & Feidt, Michel
- 884-902 Geographic attribution of an electricity system renewable energy target: Local economic, social and environmental tradeoffs
by Schell, Kristen R. & Claro, João & Fischbeck, Paul
- 903-917 Sustainable use of organic resources for bioenergy, food and water provision in rural Sub-Saharan Africa
by Smith, Jo U. & Fischer, Anke & Hallett, Paul D. & Homans, Hilary Y. & Smith, Pete & Abdul-Salam, Yakubu & Emmerling, Hanna H. & Phimister, Euan
- 918-924 Estimating the Environment Kuznets Curve hypothesis: Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean countries
by Al-mulali, Usama & Tang, Chor Foon & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 925-941 An assessment on the sustainability of lignocellulosic biomass for biorefining
by Nanda, Sonil & Azargohar, Ramin & Dalai, Ajay K. & Kozinski, Janusz A.
- 942-951 Hydrogen biorefinery: Potential utilization of the liquid waste from fermentative hydrogen production
by Sarma, Saurabh Jyoti & Pachapur, Vinayak & Brar, Satinder Kaur & Le Bihan, Yann & Buelna, Gerardo
- 952-966 Geothermal produced fluids: Characteristics, treatment technologies, and management options
by Finster, Molly & Clark, Corrie & Schroeder, Jenna & Martino, Louis