Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2015, Volume 48, Issue C
- 704-709 A semi-parametric panel data analysis on the urbanization-carbon emissions nexus for OECD countries
by Wang, Yuan & Zhang, Xiang & Kubota, Jumpei & Zhu, Xiaodong & Lu, Genfa
- 710-725 Lightning monitoring system for sustainable energy supply: A review
by Sidik, Muhammad Abu Bakar & Shahroom, Hamizah Binti & Salam, Zainal & Buntat, Zokafle & Nawawi, Zainuddin & Ahmad, Hussein & Jambak, Muhammad ’Irfan & Arief, Yanuar Zulardiansyah
- 726-737 Refurbishment and uprating of hydro power plants—A literature review
by Rahi, O.P. & Chandel, A.K.
- 738-748 Technical and economic analysis of Domestic High Consumption Tariff niche market for photovoltaic systems in the Mexican household sector
by Grande, Genice & Islas, Jorge & Rios, Mario
- 749-759 Driving forces of Spain׳s CO2 emissions: A LMDI decomposition approach
by Cansino, José M. & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio & Rodríguez-Arévalo, María L.
- 760-767 Heat load prediction in district heating systems with adaptive neuro-fuzzy method
by Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Petković, Dalibor & Enayatifar, Rasul & Hanan Abdullah, Abdul & Marković, Dušan & Lee, Malrey & Ahmad, Rodina
- 768-775 The role of feed-in tariffs in emission mitigation: Turkish case
by Ari, Izzet & Sari, Ramazan
- 776-790 A review of bio-oil production from hydrothermal liquefaction of algae
by Guo, Yang & Yeh, Thomas & Song, Wenhan & Xu, Donghai & Wang, Shuzhong
- 791-812 Polish heat pump market between 2000 and 2013: European background, current state and development prospects
by Zimny, Jacek & Michalak, Piotr & Szczotka, Krzysztof
- 813-824 Small hydropower financing in China: External environment analyses, financing modes and problems with solutions
by Ximei, Liu & Ming, Zeng & Xu, Han & Lilin, Peng & JunRong, Deng
- 825-834 Environmental reply to vernacular habitat conformation from a vast areas of Scandinavia
by Almssad, Asaad & Almusaed, Amjad
- 835-847 Public attitudes regarding large-scale solar energy development in the U.S
by Carlisle, Juliet E. & Kane, Stephanie L. & Solan, David & Bowman, Madelaine & Joe, Jeffrey C.
- 848-856 Overview of the photovoltaic technology status and perspective in China
by Song, Dongdong & Jiao, Hongtao & Fan, Chien Te
- 857-869 Critical analysis of thermodynamic cycle modeling of adsorption cooling systems for light-duty vehicle air conditioning applications
by Sharafian, Amir & Bahrami, Majid
- 870-891 Towards greener machine tools – A review on energy saving strategies and technologies
by Yoon, Hae-Sung & Kim, Eun-Seob & Kim, Min-Soo & Lee, Jang-Yeob & Lee, Gyu-Bong & Ahn, Sung-Hoon
- 892-931 An overview of energy status and development in Pakistan
by Rauf, Omer & Wang, Shujie & Yuan, Peng & Tan, Junzhe
2015, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-13 Green real estate development in China: State of art and prospect agenda—A review
by Zhang, Xiaoling
- 14-22 A study to incorporate renewable energy technologies into the power portfolio of Karachi, Pakistan
by Ali, S.M. Hassan & Zuberi, M. Jibran S. & Tariq, M. Arsalan & Baker, Derek & Mohiuddin, Abdullah
- 23-33 Biocathode in microbial electrolysis cell; present status and future prospects
by Jafary, Tahereh & Daud, Wan Ramli Wan & Ghasemi, Mostafa & Kim, Byung Hong & Md Jahim, Jamaliah & Ismail, Manal & Lim, Swee Su
- 34-45 Lessons learned in France and Quebec regarding financial and legal mechanisms to develop renewable energy: A hybrid model as an acceptable solution for onshore wind?
by Feurtey, Evariste & Ilinca, Adrian & Sakout, Anas & Saucier, Carol
- 46-57 Renewable energy potential and national policy directions for sustainable development in Morocco
by Kousksou, T. & Allouhi, A. & Belattar, M. & Jamil, A. & El Rhafiki, T. & Arid, A. & Zeraouli, Y.
- 58-73 Sustainable assessment in energy planning and management in Indian perspective
by Luthra, Sunil & Mangla, Sachin Kumar & Kharb, Ravinder K.
- 74-82 Reducing energy demand: A review of issues, challenges and approaches
by Sorrell, Steve
- 83-92 Ground coupled heat exchangers: A review and applications
by Soni, Suresh Kumar & Pandey, Mukesh & Bartaria, Vishvendra Nath
- 93-106 The formation of a series of carbonates from carbon dioxide: Capturing and utilisation
by Wan Isahak, Wan Nor Roslam & Che Ramli, Zatil Amali & Mohamed Hisham, Mohamed Wahab & Yarmo, Mohd Ambar
- 107-116 Exploring the determinants of emerging bioenergy market participation
by Galik, Christopher S.
- 117-132 New biorefineries and sustainable agriculture: Increased food, biofuels, and ecosystem security
by Chen, Hong-Ge & Zhang, Y.-H. Percival
- 133-141 Energy payback time (EPBT) and energy return on energy invested (EROI) of solar photovoltaic systems: A systematic review and meta-analysis
by Bhandari, Khagendra P. & Collier, Jennifer M. & Ellingson, Randy J. & Apul, Defne S.
- 142-150 The contribution of ISO 14067 to the evolution of global greenhouse gas standards—A review
by Wu, Peng & Xia, Bo & Wang, Xiangyu
- 151-161 Integrated biorefineries: CO2 utilization for maximum biomass conversion
by Sharifzadeh, Mahdi & Wang, Lei & Shah, Nilay
- 162-172 Effects of using renewable fuels on vehicle emissions
by Anderson, Larry G.
- 173-185 The environmental Kuznets curve, economic growth, renewable and non-renewable energy, and trade in Tunisia
by Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim
- 186-197 Hybridization of concentrated solar power plants with biogas production systems as an alternative to premiums: The case of Spain
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Bonilla-Gómez, José-Luis & Borge-Diez, David & Castro-Gil, Manuel
- 198-212 Access to modern energy services: An economic and policy framework
by Reddy, B. Sudhakara
- 213-217 Pakistan’s progress in solar PV based energy generation
by Sher, Hadeed Ahmed & Murtaza, Ali F & Addoweesh, Khaled E & Chiaberge, Marcello
- 218-232 European Union commitment towards RES market penetration: From the first legislative acts to the publication of the recent guidelines on State aid 2014/2020
by Giacomarra, Marcella & Bono, Filippa
- 233-240 Stakeholders’ willingness to pay for enhanced construction waste management: A Hong Kong study
by Lu, Weisheng & Peng, Yi & Webster, Chris & Zuo, Jian
- 241-259 Blue Star: The proposed energy efficient tall building in Chicago and vertical city strategies
by Wang, Xiaoxiao & Liu, Xiangfeng
- 260-269 Importance of islands in renewable energy production and storage: The situation of the French islands
by Notton, Gilles
- 270-283 A review of demand side management business models in the electricity market
by Behrangrad, Mahdi
- 284-294 Status, challenges and countermeasures of demand-side management development in China
by Ming, Zeng & Li, Shi & Yanying, He
- 295-307 Algae based biorefinery—How to make sense?
by Trivedi, Jayati & Aila, Mounika & Bangwal, D.P. & Kaul, Savita & Garg, M.O.
- 308-323 Energy poverty in China: An index based comprehensive evaluation
by Wang, Ke & Wang, Ya-Xuan & Li, Kang & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 324-331 Optimization of a PV–wind hybrid system under limited water resources
by Madhlopa, Amos & Sparks, Debbie & Keen, Samantha & Moorlach, Mascha & Krog, Pieter & Dlamini, Thuli
- 332-343 Regression analysis for prediction of residential energy consumption
by Fumo, Nelson & Rafe Biswas, M.A.
- 344-353 A critical review on the self-excitation process and steady state analysis of an SEIG driven by wind turbine
by Choudhary, Rishikesh & Saket, R.K.
- 354-366 Trade and consumption of energy varieties: Empirical analysis of selected West Africa economies
by Adewuyi, Adeolu O. & Adeniyi, Oluwatosin
- 367-376 The static and dynamic environmental efficiency of renewable energy: A Malmquist index analysis of OECD countries
by Woo, Chungwon & Chung, Yanghon & Chun, Dongphil & Seo, Hangyeol & Hong, Sungjun
- 377-385 Energy poverty: An overview
by González-Eguino, Mikel
- 386-398 State of the art on gas–solid thermochemical energy storage systems and reactors for building applications
by Solé, Aran & Martorell, Ingrid & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 399-415 A review of low-voltage ride-through enhancement methods for permanent magnet synchronous generator based wind turbines
by Nasiri, M. & Milimonfared, J. & Fathi, S.H.
- 416-426 Modelling and sensitivity analysis of isolated microgrids
by Abd-el-Motaleb, A.M. & Hamilton, Dean
- 427-437 Macroalgae for biofuels production: Progress and perspectives
by Chen, Huihui & Zhou, Dong & Luo, Gang & Zhang, Shicheng & Chen, Jianmin
- 438-447 Assessment of large-scale wind energy potential in the emerging city of Duqm (Oman)
by Al-Yahyai, Sultan & Charabi, Yassine
- 448-461 Review of organic Rankine cycle (ORC) architectures for waste heat recovery
by Lecompte, Steven & Huisseune, Henk & van den Broek, Martijn & Vanslambrouck, Bruno & De Paepe, Michel
- 462-475 Inductively coupled power transfer (ICPT) for electric vehicle charging – A review
by Kalwar, Kafeel Ahmed & Aamir, Muhammad & Mekhilef, Saad
- 476-485 Wind power, regional development and benefit-sharing: The case of Northern Sweden
by Ejdemo, Thomas & Söderholm, Patrik
- 486-495 Social and ecological impacts of marine energy development
by Bonar, Paul A.J. & Bryden, Ian G. & Borthwick, Alistair G.L.
- 496-503 Small reservoirs and their sustainable role in fires protection of forest resources
by Češljar, Goran & Stevović, Svetlana
- 504-518 A review of solar radiation on vertically mounted solar surfaces and proper azimuth angles in six Iranian major cities
by Mohammadi, Kasra & Khorasanizadeh, Hossein
- 519-539 Review of the applications of microreactors
by Yao, Xingjun & Zhang, Yan & Du, Lingyun & Liu, Junhai & Yao, Jianfeng
- 540-551 Hydrogen selective membranes: A review of palladium-based dense metal membranes
by Al-Mufachi, N.A. & Rees, N.V. & Steinberger-Wilkens, R.
- 552-561 End-of-Life of used photovoltaic modules: A financial analysis
by Cucchiella, Federica & D׳Adamo, Idiano & Rosa, Paolo
- 562-579 A survey on the contributions of power electronics to smart grid systems
by Colak, Ilhami & Kabalci, Ersan & Fulli, Gianluca & Lazarou, Stavros
- 580-588 Evacuated tube collectors: A notable driver behind the solar water heater industry in China
by Qiu, Shoufeng & Ruth, Matthias & Ghosh, Sanchari
- 589-603 The potential of waste cooking oil-based biodiesel using heterogeneous catalyst derived from various calcined eggshells coupled with an emulsification technique: A review on the emission reduction and engine performance
by Tan, Yie Hua & Abdullah, Mohammad Omar & Nolasco-Hipolito, Cirilo
- 604-615 Sustainability assessment of electrodialysis powered by photovoltaic solar energy for freshwater production
by Fernandez-Gonzalez, C. & Dominguez-Ramos, A. & Ibañez, R. & Irabien, A.
- 616-622 Artificial floating islands for environmental improvement
by Yeh, Naichia & Yeh, Pulin & Chang, Yuan-Hsiou
- 623-633 Emulsification of animal fats and vegetable oils for their use as a diesel engine fuel: An overview
by Melo-Espinosa, Eliezer Ahmed & Piloto-Rodríguez, Ramón & Goyos-Pérez, Leonardo & Sierens, Roger & Verhelst, Sebastian
- 634-653 Aquatic biomass (algae) as a future feed stock for bio-refineries: A review on cultivation, processing and products
by Bharathiraja, B. & Chakravarthy, M. & Ranjith Kumar, R. & Yogendran, D. & Yuvaraj, D. & Jayamuthunagai, J. & Praveen Kumar, R. & Palani, S.
- 654-664 Nonlinear production path and an alternative reserves estimate for South Asian natural gas
by Darda, Md Abud & Guseo, Renato & Mortarino, Cinzia
- 665-682 A comprehensive review of heat recovery systems for building applications
by Cuce, Pinar Mert & Riffat, Saffa
- 683-693 The effect of urbanization, affluence and trade openness on energy consumption: A time series analysis in Malaysia
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Sbia, Rashid & Afza, Talat
- 694-702 Measuring the efficiency of the investment for renewable energy in Korea using data envelopment analysis
by Kim, Kyung-Taek & Lee, Deok Joo & Park, Sung-Joon & Zhang, Yanshuai & Sultanov, Azamat
- 703-717 A review on the coupling of cooling, desalination and solar photovoltaic systems
by Byrne, Paul & Fournaison, Laurence & Delahaye, Anthony & Ait Oumeziane, Yacine & Serres, Laurent & Loulergue, Patrick & Szymczyk, Anthony & Mugnier, Daniel & Malaval, Jean-Luc & Bourdais, Romain & Gueguen, Hervé & Sow, Ousmane & Orfi, Jamel & Mare, Thierry
- 718-731 Different domestic designs of solar stills: A review
by Yadav, Saurabh & Sudhakar, K.
- 732-745 The causal relationship between energy consumption and economic growth in the ASEAN-5 countries
by Azam, Muhammad & Khan, Abdul Qayyum & Bakhtyar, B. & Emirullah, Chandra
- 746-754 Carbon emissions from energy intensive industry in China: Evidence from the iron & steel industry
by Lin, Boqiang & Wang, Xiaolei
- 755-761 Carbon dioxide emission accounting for small hydropower plants—A case study in southwest China
by Zhang, Jing & Luo, Chuan-Yan & Curtis, Zachary & Deng, Shi-huai & Wu, Yang & Li, Yuan-wei
- 762-782 Phase change materials for photovoltaic thermal management
by Browne, M.C. & Norton, B. & McCormack, S.J.
- 783-793 A review of combined models for market diffusion of alternative fuel vehicles and their refueling infrastructure
by Gnann, Till & Plötz, Patrick
- 794-815 Financial sustainability of wind electricity sectors in the Baltic States
by Bobinaite, Viktorija
- 816-829 The role of policy in shielding, nurturing and enabling offshore wind in The Netherlands (1973–2013)
by Verhees, Bram & Raven, Rob & Kern, Florian & Smith, Adrian
- 830-843 Environmental impacts of reflective materials: Is high albedo a ‘silver bullet’ for mitigating urban heat island?
by Yang, Jiachuan & Wang, Zhi-Hua & Kaloush, Kamil E.
- 844-855 Energetic and economic performance analyses of photovoltaic, parabolic trough collector and wind energy systems for Multan, Pakistan
by Sadati, S.M. Sajed & Qureshi, Fassahat Ullah & Baker, Derek
- 856-911 Thermal models of solar still—A comprehensive review
by Elango, C. & Gunasekaran, N. & Sampathkumar, K.
- 912-923 Focus on fuel cell systems in China
by Zhongfu, Tan & Chen, Zhang & Pingkuo, Liu & Reed, Brent & Jiayao, Zhao
- 924-932 The use of grey-based methods in multi-criteria decision analysis for the evaluation of sustainable energy systems: A review
by Elena Arce, María & Saavedra, Ángeles & Míguez, José L. & Granada, Enrique
- 933-953 A critical evaluation on maximum power point tracking methods for partial shading in PV systems
by Ahmed, Jubaer & Salam, Zainal
- 954-965 Demand side management in China: The context of China’s power industry reform
by Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin
- 966-982 The architectural integration of active solar systems. Building applications in the Eastern Mediterranean region
by Bougiatioti, Flora & Michael, Aimilios
- 983-996 Control strategies of grid interfaced wind energy conversion system: An overview
by Jain, Bhavna & Jain, Shailendra & Nema, R.K.
- 997-1006 A comprehensive techno-economic review of microinverters for Building Integrated Photovoltaics (BIPV)
by Ikkurti, Hanumath Prasad & Saha, Suman
- 1007-1015 The dynamics of electricity grid operation with increasing renewables and the path toward maximum renewable deployment
by Li, Xuping & Paster, Mark & Stubbins, James
- 1016-1033 A review of indices for assessing visual comfort with a view to their use in optimization processes to support building integrated design
by Carlucci, Salvatore & Causone, Francesco & De Rosa, Francesco & Pagliano, Lorenzo
2015, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-15 Energy saving: Views and attitudes of students in secondary education
by Ntona, Eirini & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Kyriakopoulos, Grigorios L.
- 16-29 An overview of solid desiccant dehumidification and air conditioning systems
by Sultan, Muhammad & El-Sharkawy, Ibrahim I. & Miyazaki, Takahiko & Saha, Bidyut Baran & Koyama, Shigeru
- 30-40 A synthesis of the ecosystem services impact of second generation bioenergy crop production
by Holland, R.A. & Eigenbrod, F. & Muggeridge, A. & Brown, G. & Clarke, D. & Taylor, G.
- 41-50 Ranking yields of energy crops: A meta-analysis using direct and indirect comparisons
by Laurent, A. & Pelzer, E. & Loyce, C. & Makowski, D.
- 51-61 Energy scenario and biofuel policies and targets in ASEAN countries
by Mofijur, M. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Ashrafur Rahman, S.M. & Mahmudul, H.M.
- 62-69 Modelling and uncertainties in integrated energy planning
by Mirakyan, Atom & De Guio, Roland
- 70-78 Current status and potential of hydro energy in Thailand: a review
by Aroonrat, Kanit & Wongwises, Somchai
- 79-87 Early adopters boosting the diffusion of sustainable small-scale energy solutions
by Nygrén, Nina A. & Kontio, Panu & Lyytimäki, Jari & Varho, Vilja & Tapio, Petri
- 88-99 Quantitative study on long term global solar photovoltaic market
by Gan, Peck Yean & Li, ZhiDong
- 100-119 Review of bio-conversion pathways of lignocellulose-to-ethanol: Sustainability assessment based on land footprint projections
by Khoo, Hsien H.
- 120-128 Increasing shares of intermittent sources in Reunion Island: Impacts on the future reliability of power supply
by Drouineau, Mathilde & Assoumou, Edi & Mazauric, Vincent & Maïzi, Nadia
- 129-142 Technical challenges for electric power industries with implementation of distribution system automation in smart grids
by Muttaqi, Kashem M. & Aghaei, Jamshid & Ganapathy, Velappa & Nezhad, Ali Esmaeel
- 143-156 Assessment of transformation strategies for the German power sector under the uncertainty of demand development and technology availability
by Ludig, Sylvie & Schmid, Eva & Haller, Markus & Bauer, Nico
- 157-165 Comparison of exhaust emissions of biodiesel–diesel fuel blends produced from animal fats
by Behçet, Rasim & Oktay, Hasan & Çakmak, Abdulvahap & Aydin, Hüseyin
- 166-177 Analyzing the impact of cost-containment mechanisms on the profitability of solar PV plants in Spain
by Mir-Artigues, Pere & Cerdá, Emilio & del Río, Pablo
- 178-188 Techniques used to improve the performance of the stepped solar still—A review
by Kabeel, A.E. & Omara, Z.M. & Younes, M.M.
- 189-200 Power quality of actual grids with plug-in electric vehicles in presence of renewables and micro-grids
by Romo, R. & Micheloud, O.
- 201-209 A review of monitoring methods for predictive maintenance of electric power transformers based on dissolved gas analysis
by de Faria, Haroldo & Costa, João Gabriel Spir & Olivas, Jose Luis Mejia
- 210-217 Modeling of driveway as a solar collector for improving efficiency of solar assisted geothermal heat pump system: a case study
by Ozgener, Onder & Ozgener, Leyla
- 218-235 Agricultural bio-waste materials as potential sustainable precursors used for activated carbon production: A review
by Yahya, Mohd Adib & Al-Qodah, Z. & Ngah, C.W. Zanariah
- 236-248 Review of solar PV policies, interventions and diffusion in East Africa
by Hansen, Ulrich Elmer & Pedersen, Mathilde Brix & Nygaard, Ivan
- 249-264 A comprehensive review of environmental design in UK schools: History, conflicts and solutions
by Montazami, Azadeh & Gaterell, Mark & Nicol, Fergus
- 265-274 The energy-growth nexus in Thailand: Does trade openness boost up energy consumption?
by Kyophilavong, Phouphet & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Anwar, Sabeen & Masood, Sameen
- 275-281 Are the land and other resources required for total substitution of fossil fuel power systems impossibly large? Evidence from concentrating solar power and China
by Mathews, John A. & Hu, Mei-Chih & Wu, Ching-Yan
- 282-295 Research and development activities in pyrolysis – Contributions from Indian scientific community – A review
by Murugan, S. & Gu, Sai
- 296-310 Offshore floating vertical axis wind turbines, dynamics modelling state of the art. Part III: Hydrodynamics and coupled modelling approaches
by Borg, Michael & Collu, Maurizio
- 311-330 Introducing “ecoputation”: A universal systems design process
by Sinclair, Philip & Peters, Michael & Fudge, Shane
2015, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-9 Sustainable development outcomes of coal mine methane clean development mechanism Projects in China
by Uddin, Noim & Blommerde, Mascha & Taplin, Ros & Laurence, David
- 10-19 Energy conservation and emission reduction of China’s electric power industry
by Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin & Shen, Chao & Ding, Shuai & Sun, Chaoping
- 20-35 A review on hybrid wavelet regrouping particle swarm optimization neural networks for characterization of partial discharge acoustic signals
by Al-geelani, Nasir A. & M. Piah, M. Afendi & Bashir, Nouruddeen
- 36-51 Modelling and simulation of Building-Integrated solar thermal systems: Behaviour of the system
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Mondol, J.D. & Chemisana, D. & Maurer, C.
- 52-68 Energy and water autarky of wastewater treatment and power generation systems
by Gude, Veera Gnaneswar
- 69-86 Single phase transformerless inverter topologies for grid-tied photovoltaic system: A review
by Islam, Monirul & Mekhilef, Saad & Hasan, Mahamudul
- 87-99 Assessment of wind energy potential and economics in the north-western Iranian cities of Tabriz and Ardabil
by Fazelpour, Farivar & Soltani, Nima & Soltani, Sina & Rosen, Marc A.
- 100-112 Different energy balances for the redesign of nearly net zero energy buildings: An Italian case study
by Cellura, Maurizio & Guarino, Francesco & Longo, Sonia & Mistretta, Marina
- 113-122 Coatings for concentrating solar systems – A review
by Atkinson, Carol & Sansom, Chris L. & Almond, Heather J. & Shaw, Chris P.
- 123-134 A review on adsorption cooling systems with silica gel and carbon as adsorbents
by Sah, Ramesh P. & Choudhury, Biplab & Das, Ranadip K.
- 135-144 State of the art in numerical modelling of Pelton turbines
by Židonis, Audrius & Aggidis, George A.
- 145-159 A review on desiccant based evaporative cooling systems
by Mujahid Rafique, M. & Gandhidasan, P. & Rehman, Shafiqur & Al-Hadhrami, Luai M.
- 160-172 Employment factors for wind and solar energy technologies: A literature review
by Cameron, Lachlan & van der Zwaan, Bob
- 173-191 A review of membrane contactors applied in absorption refrigeration systems
by Asfand, Faisal & Bourouis, Mahmoud
- 192-206 Vehicle environmental rating methodologies: Overview and application to light-duty vehicles
by Batista, T. & Freire, F. & Silva, C.M.
- 207-218 Power to liquid and power to gas: An option for the German Energiewende
by Varone, Alberto & Ferrari, Michele
- 219-234 Overview of grid connected renewable energy based battery projects in USA
by Subburaj, Anitha S. & Pushpakaran, Bejoy N. & Bayne, Stephen B.
- 235-243 A system dynamics analysis of technology, cost and policy that affect the market competition of shale gas in China
by Yunna, Wu & Kaifeng, Chen & Yisheng, Yang & Tiantian, Feng
- 244-248 A review of life cycle assessment method for building industry
by Abd Rashid, Ahmad Faiz & Yusoff, Sumiani
- 249-262 Review of policies encouraging renewable energy integration & best practices
by Abdmouleh, Zeineb & Alammari, Rashid A.M. & Gastli, Adel
- 263-277 The legal and economic impacts of implementing a joint feed-in premium support scheme on the development of an offshore grid
by Shariat Torbaghan, Shahab & Müller, Hannah K. & Gibescu, Madeleine & van der Meijden, Mart & Roggenkamp, Martha
- 278-289 Shaping changes through participatory processes: Local development and renewable energy in rural habitats
by Belmonte, Silvina & Escalante, Karina Natalia & Franco, Judith
- 290-295 Renewable energy contribution to the energy supply: Is there convergence across countries?
by Reboredo, Juan C.
- 296-317 Two-phase flow pressure drop in flow channels of proton exchange membrane fuel cells: Review of experimental approaches
by Mortazavi, Mehdi & Tajiri, Kazuya
- 318-335 Home energy management systems: A review of modelling and complexity
by Beaudin, Marc & Zareipour, Hamidreza
- 336-342 Synergies of Wind Turbine control techniques
by Bertašienė, Agnė & Azzopardi, Brian
- 343-350 Demand response for sustainable energy systems: A review, application and implementation strategy
by Shariatzadeh, Farshid & Mandal, Paras & Srivastava, Anurag K.
- 351-358 Effects of lipid inhibition on biogas production of anaerobic digestion from oily effluents and sludges: An overview
by Rasit, Nazaitulshila & Idris, Azni & Harun, Razif & Wan Ab Karim Ghani, Wan Azlina
- 359-378 A comparative review of biochar and hydrochar in terms of production, physico-chemical properties and applications
by Kambo, Harpreet Singh & Dutta, Animesh
- 379-396 Validation of direct normal irradiance predictions under arid conditions: A review of radiative models and their turbidity-dependent performance
by Gueymard, Christian A. & Ruiz-Arias, José Antonio
- 397-408 The economics of wave energy: A review
by Astariz, S. & Iglesias, G.
- 409-418 Fuel processor – fuel cell integration: Systemic issues and challenges
by Kalmula, Babita & Kondapuram, Vijaya Raghavan
- 419-430 Challenges faced when energy meets water: CO2 and water implications of power generation in inner Mongolia of China
by Xin, Li & Feng, Kuishuang & Siu, Yim Ling & Hubacek, Klaus
- 431-446 Optimization in microgrids with hybrid energy systems – A review
by Fathima, A. Hina & Palanisamy, K.
- 447-467 Doubly-fed induction generator based wind turbines: A comprehensive review of fault ride-through strategies
by Justo, Jackson John & Mwasilu, Francis & Jung, Jin-Woo
- 468-480 Alternative energy scenarios for Bozcaada island, Turkey
by Kalinci, Yildiz
- 481-512 Integrated optimization of hydroelectric energy in the upper and middle Yangtze River
by Zhou, Jianzhong & Zhang, Yongchuan & Zhang, Rui & Ouyang, Shuo & Wang, Xuemin & Liao, Xiang
- 513-529 A review of Brazilian biodiesel experiences
by Rico, J.A.P. & Sauer, I.L.
- 530-539 A review on biomass energy resources, potential, conversion and policy in India
by Kumar, Anil & Kumar, Nitin & Baredar, Prashant & Shukla, Ashish
- 540-555 Review on research achievements of biogas from anaerobic digestion
by Mao, Chunlan & Feng, Yongzhong & Wang, Xiaojiao & Ren, Guangxin
- 556-564 Well completion and integrity evaluation for CO2 injection wells
by Bai, Mingxing & Sun, Jianpeng & Song, Kaoping & Li, Lili & Qiao, Zhi
- 565-573 Governance of energy transition in Iran: Investigating public acceptance and willingness to use renewable energy sources through socio-psychological model
by Yazdanpanah, Masoud & Komendantova, Nadejda & Ardestani, Roshanak Shafiei
- 574-588 Recent trends of biodiesel production from animal fat wastes and associated production techniques
by Adewale, Peter & Dumont, Marie-Josée & Ngadi, Michael
- 589-599 Review on wind power development in China: Current situation and improvement strategies to realize future development
by Sun, Shengpeng & Liu, Fengliang & Xue, Song & Zeng, Ming & Zeng, Fanxiao
- 600-609 A review on the equations of state for the working pairs used in adsorption cooling systems
by Hassan, H.Z. & Mohamad, A.A. & Alyousef, Y. & Al-Ansary, H.A.
- 610-623 The impact of greening systems on building energy performance: A literature review
by Raji, Babak & Tenpierik, Martin J. & van den Dobbelsteen, Andy
- 624-636 Are China’s new energy stock prices driven by new energy policies?
by Reboredo, Juan C. & Wen, Xiaoqian
- 637-648 A survey of the most used MPPT methods: Conventional and advanced algorithms applied for photovoltaic systems
by Bendib, Boualem & Belmili, Hocine & Krim, Fateh
- 649-661 Analysis of renewable energy feed-in tariffs in selected regions of the globe: Lessons for Saudi Arabia
by Ramli, Makbul A.M. & Twaha, Ssennoga
- 662-676 An islanding detection strategy for distribution network connected with hybrid DG resources
by Laghari, J.A. & Mokhlis, H. & Karimi, M. & Bakar, A.H.A. & Mohamad, Hasmaini
- 677-685 Energy storage and heat extraction – From thermally activated building systems (TABS) to thermally homeostatic buildings
by Ma, Peizheng & Wang, Lin-Shu & Guo, Nianhua
- 686-697 Comparative study of diesel and biodiesel on CI engine with emphasis to emissions—A review
by Shahir, V.K. & Jawahar, C.P. & Suresh, P.R.
- 698-709 Challenges and opportunities for Solar Tower technology in India
by Srilakshmi, Gopalakrishnan & Venkatesh, V. & Thirumalai, N.C. & Suresh, N.S.
- 710-744 Dry reforming of methane: Influence of process parameters—A review
by Usman, Muhammad & Wan Daud, W.M.A. & Abbas, Hazzim F.
- 745-754 Whether crop diversification is energy efficient: An empirical analysis from Bangladesh
by Rahman, Sanzidur & Kazal, Mohammad Mizanul Haque
- 755-768 Ground source heat pump carbon emissions and primary energy reduction potential for heating in buildings in Europe—results of a case study in Portugal
by Carvalho, Anabela Duarte & Mendrinos, Dimitris & De Almeida, Anibal T.
- 769-784 Energy replenishment using renewable and traditional energy resources for sustainable wireless sensor networks: A review
by Akhtar, Fayaz & Rehmani, Mubashir Husain
- 785-807 Review of energy system flexibility measures to enable high levels of variable renewable electricity
by Lund, Peter D. & Lindgren, Juuso & Mikkola, Jani & Salpakari, Jyri
- 808-816 Spatial design principles for sustainable hydropower development in river basins
by Jager, Henriëtte I. & Efroymson, Rebecca A. & Opperman, Jeff J. & Kelly, Michael R.
- 817-829 Public acceptance of energy technologies: The effects of labeling, time, and heterogeneity in a discrete choice experiment
by van Rijnsoever, Frank J. & van Mossel, Allard & Broecks, Kevin P.F.
- 830-837 A review of magnetic field effects on flow and heat transfer in liquids: Present status and future potential for studies and applications
by Kabeel, A.E. & El-Said, Emad M.S. & Dafea, S.A.
- 838-849 An analysis of the driving forces of energy-related carbon dioxide emissions in China’s industrial sector
by Ouyang, Xiaoling & Lin, Boqiang
- 850-878 Economic and socio-economic assessment methods for ocean renewable energy: Public and private perspectives
by Dalton, Gordon & Allan, Grant & Beaumont, Nicola & Georgakaki, Aliki & Hacking, Nick & Hooper, Tara & Kerr, Sandy & O’Hagan, Anne Marie & Reilly, Kieran & Ricci, Pierpaolo & Sheng, Wanan & Stallard, Tim
- 879-901 Biofuels in sub-Sahara Africa: Drivers, impacts and priority policy areas
by Gasparatos, A. & von Maltitz, G.P. & Johnson, F.X. & Lee, L. & Mathai, M. & Puppim de Oliveira, J.A. & Willis, K.J.
2015, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-11 Energy efficiency index as an indicator for measuring building energy performance: A review
by Abu Bakar, Nur Najihah & Hassan, Mohammad Yusri & Abdullah, Hayati & Rahman, Hasimah Abdul & Abdullah, Md Pauzi & Hussin, Faridah & Bandi, Masilah
- 12-19 The impact of ICT industry on CO2 emissions: A regional analysis in China
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Liu, Cong
- 20-36 Algae as promising feedstocks for fermentative biohydrogen production according to a biorefinery approach: A comprehensive review
by Sambusiti, Cecilia & Bellucci, Micol & Zabaniotou, Anastasia & Beneduce, Luciano & Monlau, Florian
- 37-51 Anaerobic digestion process and bio-energy in meat industry: A review and a potential
by Hamawand, Ihsan
- 52-63 Utilization and tourism valorisation of geothermal waters in Croatia
by Borović, Staša & Marković, Izidora
- 64-77 Optimal power dispatch in wind farm based on reduced blade damage and generator losses
by Zhang, Jin-hua & Liu, Yong-qian & Tian, De & Yan, Jie
- 78-86 Wind power potential and usage in the coastal regions of Turkey
by Ilkiliç, Cumali & Aydin, Hüseyin
- 87-95 A review of geophysical methods for geothermal exploration
by Domra Kana, Janvier & Djongyang, Noël & Danwe Raïdandi, & Njandjock Nouck, Philippe & Abdouramani Dadjé,
- 96-108 Reviews of methods to extract and store energy for solar-powered aircraft
by Gao, Xian-Zhong & Hou, Zhong-Xi & Guo, Zheng & Chen, Xiao-Qian
- 109-116 Application of a sustainable energy system for house energy needs in Tlemcen (North Africa)
by Boukli Hacene, M.A. & Chabane Sari, N.E. & Benzair, A. & Berkovitz, R.
- 117-131 Greenhouse effect reduction by recovering energy from waste landfills in Pakistan
by Zuberi, M. Jibran S. & Ali, Shazia F.
- 132-148 Hydrogen production from ethanol reforming: Catalysts and reaction mechanism
by Hou, Tengfei & Zhang, Shaoyin & Chen, Yongdong & Wang, Dazhi & Cai, Weijie
- 149-158 Energy analysis of the built environment—A review and outlook
by Anderson, John E. & Wulfhorst, Gebhard & Lang, Werner
- 159-181 Solar driven cooling systems: An updated review
by Allouhi, A. & Kousksou, T. & Jamil, A. & Bruel, P. & Mourad, Y. & Zeraouli, Y.