Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2017, Volume 79, Issue C
- 765-778 Influences on energy supply infrastructure: A comparison of different theoretical perspectives
by Edomah, Norbert & Foulds, Chris & Jones, Aled
- 779-793 Performance improvement of double-pass solar air heater – A state of art of review
by Alam, Tabish & Kim, Man-Hoe
- 794-805 Study of the plasticising effect on polymer and its development in fuel cell application
by Wong, Chun Yik & Wong, Wai Yin & Loh, Kee Shyuan & Mohamad, Abu Bakar
- 806-813 Review of restraint frost method on cold surface
by Sheng, Wei & Liu, Pengpeng & Dang, Chaobin & Liu, Guixin
- 814-829 Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy: Fundamentals and application in dye-sensitized solar cells
by Sacco, Adriano
- 830-838 Life cycle assessment of antibiotic mycelial residues management in China
by Chen, Wei & Geng, Yong & Hong, Jinglan & Kua, Harn Wei & Xu, Changqing & Yu, Nan
- 839-849 Power system oscillations and control: Classifications and PSSs’ design methods: A review
by Assi Obaid, Zeyad & Cipcigan, L.M. & Muhssin, Mazin T.
- 850-866 Challenges and opportunities for the application of biofuel
by Joshi, Girdhar & Pandey, Jitendra K. & Rana, Sravendra & Rawat, Devendra S.
- 867-877 COP21: The algae opportunity?
by Pires, José C.M.
- 878-892 Metal clusters: New era of hydrogen production
by Attia, Yasser & Samer, Mohamed
- 893-913 Biodiesel production from microalgae: Processes, technologies and recent advancements
by Faried, M. & Samer, M. & Abdelsalam, E. & Yousef, R.S. & Attia, Y.A. & Ali, A.S.
- 914-923 Process system engineering aspect of bio-alcohol fuel production from biomass via pyrolysis: An overview
by Kasmuri, N.H. & Kamarudin, S.K. & Abdullah, S.R.S. & Hasan, H.A. & Som, A.Md.
- 924-934 The benefits of energy appliances in the off-grid energy sector based on seven off-grid initiatives in rural Uganda
by Hirmer, Stephanie & Guthrie, Peter
- 935-945 A review of fleet-based life-cycle approaches focusing on energy and environmental impacts of vehicles
by Garcia, Rita & Freire, Fausto
- 946-959 Effect of temperature on the photovoltaic performance and stability of solid-state dye-sensitized solar cells: A review
by Mehmood, Umer & Al-Ahmed, Amir & Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A. & Malik, M. Irfan & Shehzad, Farrukh & Khan, Anwar Ul Haq
- 970-983 A review on boilers energy use, energy savings, and emissions reductions
by Barma, M.C. & Saidur, R. & Rahman, S.M.A. & Allouhi, A. & Akash, B.A. & Sait, Sadiq M.
- 984-1001 Group contribution methods in thermodynamic cycles: Physical properties estimation of pure working fluids
by Su, Wen & Zhao, Li & Deng, Shuai
- 1002-1015 III-nitride nanowires for solar light harvesting: A review
by Chatterjee, U. & Park, Ji-Hyeon & Um, Dae-Young & Lee, Cheul-Ro
- 1016-1033 Modification in combustion chamber geometry of CI engines for suitability of biodiesel: A review
by Varun, & Singh, Paramvir & Tiwari, Samaresh Kumar & Singh, Rituparn & Kumar, Naresh
- 1034-1049 Potentials of palm oil as new feedstock oil for a global alternative fuel: A review
by Mat Yasin, Mohd Hafizil & Mamat, Rizalman & Najafi, G. & Ali, Obed Majeed & Yusop, Ahmad Fitri & Ali, Mohd Hafiz
- 1050-1077 Solar energy absorption mediated by surface plasma polaritons in spectrally selective dielectric-metal-dielectric coatings: A critical review
by Dan, Atasi & Barshilia, Harish C. & Chattopadhyay, Kamanio & Basu, Bikramjit
- 1078-1090 An overview of microdiesel — A sustainable future source of renewable energy
by Bhatia, Shashi Kant & Bhatia, Ravi Kant & Yang, Yung-Hun
- 1091-1098 Hydrogen production via acetic acid steam reforming: A critical review on catalysts
by Chen, Guanyi & Tao, Junyu & Liu, Caixia & Yan, Beibei & Li, Wanqing & Li, Xiangping
- 1099-1107 Big data issues in smart grid – A review
by Tu, Chunming & He, Xi & Shuai, Zhikang & Jiang, Fei
- 1108-1121 Energy storage planning in electric power distribution networks – A state-of-the-art review
by Saboori, Hedayat & Hemmati, Reza & Ghiasi, Seyyed Mohammad Sadegh & Dehghan, Shahab
- 1122-1133 A review on the characterization of hydrogen in hydrogen storage materials
by Wei, T.Y. & Lim, K.L. & Tseng, Y.S. & Chan, S.L.I.
- 1134-1159 A comprehensive review on performance, combustion and emission characteristics of biodiesel fuelled diesel engines
by Tamilselvan, P. & Nallusamy, N. & Rajkumar, S.
- 1160-1170 Microalgae biodiesel: Current status and future needs for engine performance and emissions
by Islam, Muhammad Aminul & Heimann, Kirsten & Brown, Richard J.
- 1171-1188 Cold utilization systems of LNG: A review
by Kanbur, Baris Burak & Xiang, Liming & Dubey, Swapnil & Choo, Fook Hoong & Duan, Fei
- 1189-1211 Recent progress in microalgal biomass production coupled with wastewater treatment for biofuel generation
by Salama, El-Sayed & Kurade, Mayur B. & Abou-Shanab, Reda A.I. & El-Dalatony, Marwa M. & Yang, Il-Seung & Min, Booki & Jeon, Byong-Hun
- 1212-1228 Phase change materials and carbon nanostructures for thermal energy storage: A literature review
by Amaral, C. & Vicente, R. & Marques, P.A.A.P. & Barros-Timmons, A.
- 1229-1240 Repetitive non-destructive milking of hydrocarbons from Botryococcus braunii
by Jackson, Brent A. & Bahri, Parisa A. & Moheimani, Navid R.
- 1241-1254 Cellulosic biobutanol by Clostridia: Challenges and improvements
by Ibrahim, Mohamad Faizal & Ramli, Norhayati & Kamal Bahrin, Ezyana & Abd-Aziz, Suraini
- 1255-1265 Renewable microgrid projects for autonomous small-scale electrification in Andean countries
by López-González, A. & Domenech, B. & Gómez-Hernández, D. & Ferrer-Martí, L.
- 1266-1274 Non-intrusive load monitoring through home energy management systems: A comprehensive review
by Hosseini, Sayed Saeed & Agbossou, Kodjo & Kelouwani, Sousso & Cardenas, Alben
- 1275-1284 Large heat pumps in Swedish district heating systems
by Averfalk, Helge & Ingvarsson, Paul & Persson, Urban & Gong, Mei & Werner, Sven
- 1285-1302 Biomass and bioenergy: An overview of the development potential in Turkey and Malaysia
by Ozturk, Munir & Saba, Naheed & Altay, Volkan & Iqbal, Rizwan & Hakeem, Khalid Rehman & Jawaid, Mohammad & Ibrahim, Faridah Hanum
- 1303-1313 The transition of energy intensive processing industries towards deep decarbonization: Characteristics and implications for future research
by Wesseling, J.H. & Lechtenböhmer, S. & Åhman, M. & Nilsson, L.J. & Worrell, E. & Coenen, L.
- 1314-1328 Progress in concentrated solar power technology with parabolic trough collector system: A comprehensive review
by Fuqiang, Wang & Ziming, Cheng & Jianyu, Tan & Yuan, Yuan & Yong, Shuai & Linhua, Liu
- 1329-1345 Minimizing the steady-state impediments to solar photovoltaics
by Muttqi, Kashem M. & Aghaei, Jamshid & Askarpour, Mohammad & Ganapathy, Velappa
- 1346-1352 Hydrolytic degradation of polylactic acid (PLA) and its composites
by Elsawy, Moataz A. & Kim, Ki-Hyun & Park, Jae-Woo & Deep, Akash
- 1353-1379 A review of thermal comfort models and indicators for indoor environments
by Enescu, Diana
- 1380-1391 Understanding household energy use, decision making and behaviour in Guinea-Conakry by applying behavioural economics
by Camara, N'Famory & Xu, Deyi & Binyet, Emmanuel
- 1392-1399 Survey of invest fuel magnetization in developing internal combustion engine characteristics
by Abdul-Wahhab, Hasanain A. & Al-Kayiem, Hussain H. & A. Aziz, A. Rashid & Nasif, Mohammad S.
- 1400-1413 Oxygenated fuel additives from glycerol valorization. Main production pathways and effects on fuel properties and engine performance: A critical review
by Cornejo, A. & Barrio, I. & Campoy, M. & Lázaro, J. & Navarrete, B.
- 1414-1441 Alternative materials in technologies for Biogas upgrading via CO2 capture
by Zhou, Kui & Chaemchuen, Somboon & Verpoort, Francis
- 1442-1460 A review of heat transfer in turbochargers
by Romagnoli, A. & Manivannan, A. & Rajoo, S. & Chiong, M.S. & Feneley, A. & Pesiridis, A. & Martinez-Botas, R.F.
- 1461-1471 Developing sustainable supplier selection criteria for solar air-conditioner manufacturer: An integrated approach
by Song, Wenyan & Xu, Zhitao & Liu, Hu-Chen
- 1472-1491 Biomimetic building skins: An adaptive approach
by Al-Obaidi, Karam M. & Azzam Ismail, Muhammad & Hussein, Hazreena & Abdul Rahman, Abdul Malik
- 1492-1502 An overview of medium- to long-term predictions of global wave energy resources
by Zheng, Chong Wei & Wang, Qing & Li, Chong Yin
- 1503-1512 Efficient storage mechanisms and heterogeneous structures for building better next-generation lithium rechargeable batteries
by Li, Yong & Yang, Jie & Song, Jian
- 1513-1517 Study of possibilities to store energy virtually in a grid (VESS) with the use of smart metering
by Kolasa, Piotr & Janowski, Mirosław
- 1518-1534 Long-run power storage requirements for high shares of renewables: review and a new model
by Zerrahn, Alexander & Schill, Wolf-Peter
- 1535-1555 Status of Canada's lignocellulosic ethanol: Part II: Hydrolysis and fermentation technologies
by Mupondwa, Edmund & Li, Xue & Tabil, Lope & Sokhansanj, Shahab & Adapa, Phani
2017, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-14 Recent progress and remaining challenges in organometallic halides based perovskite solar cells
by Mehmood, Umer & Al-Ahmed, Amir & Afzaal, Mohammad & Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A. & Daud, Muhammad
- 15-22 An overview of cooling of thermoelectric devices
by Sajid, Muhammad & Hassan, Ibrahim & Rahman, Aziz
- 23-30 Ultra-low-head hydroelectric technology: A review
by Zhou, Daqing & Deng, Zhiqun (Daniel)
- 31-45 Review of solid and liquid biofuel demand and supply in Northwest Europe towards 2030 – A comparison of national and regional projections
by Dafnomilis, Ioannis & Hoefnagels, Ric & Pratama, Yudistira W. & Schott, Dingena L. & Lodewijks, Gabriel & Junginger, Martin
- 46-60 Environmental impacts of Lithium Metal Polymer and Lithium-ion stationary batteries
by Vandepaer, Laurent & Cloutier, Julie & Amor, Ben
- 61-71 Application of computable general equilibrium (CGE) to climate change mitigation policy: A systematic review
by Babatunde, Kazeem Alasinrin & Begum, Rawshan Ara & Said, Fathin Faizah
- 72-79 The role of artificial intelligence in photo-voltaic systems design and control: A review
by Youssef, Ayman & El-Telbany, Mohammed & Zekry, Abdelhalim
- 80-92 Exergetic sustainability evaluation and multi-objective optimization of performance of an irreversible nanoscale Stirling refrigeration cycle operating with Maxwell–Boltzmann gas
by Ahmadi, Mohammad H. & Ahmadi, Mohammad-Ali & Maleki, Akbar & Pourfayaz, Fathollah & Bidi, Mokhtar & Açıkkalp, Emin
- 93-112 A comprehensive overview of maximum power extraction methods for PV systems
by Kandemir, Ekrem & Cetin, Numan S. & Borekci, Selim
- 113-123 Techno-economic feasibility of a photovoltaic-wind power plant construction for electric and hydrogen production: A case study
by Qolipour, Mojtaba & Mostafaeipour, Ali & Tousi, Omid Mohseni
- 124-137 Solar industrial process heating: A review
by Sharma, Ashish K. & Sharma, Chandan & Mullick, Subhash C. & Kandpal, Tara C.
- 138-156 A comprehensive review on CHB MLI based PV inverter and feasibility study of CHB MLI based PV-STATCOM
by Sridhar, V. & Umashankar, S.
- 157-166 Investigating the factors on using the solar water heaters for dry arid regions: A case study
by Mostafaeipour, Ali & Zarezade, Marjan & Goudarzi, Hossein & Rezaei-Shouroki, Mostafa & Qolipour, Mojtaba
- 167-175 U.S. strategic solar photovoltaic-powered microgrid deployment for enhanced national security
by Prehoda, Emily W. & Schelly, Chelsea & Pearce, Joshua M.
- 176-193 The cooling techniques of the solar stills' glass covers – A review
by Omara, Z.M. & Abdullah, A.S. & Kabeel, A.E. & Essa, F.A.
- 194-209 Energy efficiency and thermal performance of lightweight steel-framed (LSF) construction: A review
by Soares, N. & Santos, P. & Gervásio, H. & Costa, J.J. & Simões da Silva, L.
- 210-219 A framework for selection of grid-inverter synchronisation unit: Harmonics, phase-angle and frequency
by Amin, Md. Ruhul & Aizam Zulkifli, Shamsul
- 220-232 Assessment of legislation and practices for the sustainable management of waste electrical and electronic equipment in India
by Pathak, Pankaj & Srivastava, Rajiv Ranjan & Ojasvi,
- 233-251 Energy situation, current status and resource potential of run of the river (RoR) large hydro power projects in Jammu and Kashmir: India
by Kumar Sharma, Ameesh & Thakur, N.S.
- 252-271 Barriers against and actions towards renewable energy technologies diffusion: A Principal Component Analysis for residential ground source heat pump (GSHP) systems
by Karytsas, Spyridon & Choropanitis, Ioannis
- 272-279 Quantification of methane emissions from municipal solid waste landfills in China during the past decade
by Du, Mingxi & Peng, Changhui & Wang, Xiaoge & Chen, Huai & Wang, Meng & Zhu, Qiuan
- 280-300 Low-temperature electrolysis system modelling: A review
by Olivier, Pierre & Bourasseau, Cyril & Bouamama, Pr. Belkacem
- 301-317 Recent progress and utilization of natural pigments in dye sensitized solar cells: A review
by Kumara, N.T.R.N. & Lim, Andery & Lim, Chee Ming & Petra, Mohamad Iskandar & Ekanayake, Piyasiri
- 318-328 A review of factors influencing consumer intentions to adopt battery electric vehicles
by Li, Wenbo & Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong & Geng, Jichao
- 329-355 Comparative analysis of diffuse solar radiation models based on sky-clearness index and sunshine period for humid-subtropical climatic region of India: A case study
by Jamil, Basharat & Akhtar, Naiem
- 356-368 Sustainable saline microalgae co-cultivation for biofuel production: A critical review
by Ishika, Tasneema & Moheimani, Navid R. & Bahri, Parisa A.
- 369-390 Shading mitigation techniques: State-of-the-art in photovoltaic applications
by Das, Soubhagya K. & Verma, Deepak & Nema, Savita & Nema, R.K.
- 391-400 Using microalgae to produce liquid transportation biodiesel: What is next?
by Zhu, Liandong & Nugroho, Y.K. & Shakeel, S.R. & Li, Zhaohua & Martinkauppi, B. & Hiltunen, E.
- 401-413 A comparison of environmental and energetic performance of European countries: A sustainability index
by Cucchiella, Federica & D’Adamo, Idiano & Gastaldi, Massimo & Koh, SC Lenny & Rosa, Paolo
- 414-430 A review of Battery Electric Vehicle technology and readiness levels
by Mahmoudzadeh Andwari, Amin & Pesiridis, Apostolos & Rajoo, Srithar & Martinez-Botas, Ricardo & Esfahanian, Vahid
- 431-438 Load-shifting potential at SMEs manufacturing sites: A methodology and case study
by Pechmann, Agnes & Shrouf, Fadi & Chonin, Max & Steenhusen, Nanke
- 439-451 A comprehensive review on large-scale photovoltaic system with applications of electrical energy storage
by Lai, Chun Sing & Jia, Youwei & Lai, Loi Lei & Xu, Zhao & McCulloch, Malcolm D. & Wong, Kit Po
- 452-465 Optical properties of nanofluids considering particle size distribution: Experimental and theoretical investigations
by Jing, Dengwei & Song, Dongxing
- 466-494 A critical review on bubble dynamics parameters influencing boiling heat transfer
by Mohanty, Rajiva Lochan & Das, Mihir Kumar
- 495-502 Sustainable production framework for cement manufacturing firms: A behavioural perspective
by Luo, Zongwei & Dubey, Rameshwar & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Childe, Stephen J. & Papadopoulos, Thanos & Hazen, Benjamin & Roubaud, David
- 503-516 Biofuel production and its impact on food security in low and middle income countries: Implications for the post-2015 sustainable development goals
by Renzaho, Andre M.N. & Kamara, Joseph K. & Toole, Michael
- 517-529 A technical review on regeneration of liquid desiccant using solar energy
by Shukla, Dhruvin L. & Modi, Kalpesh V.
- 530-538 Changes in heat transfer coefficients in Poland and their impact on energy demand - an environmental and economic assessment
by Adamczyk, Janusz & Dylewski, Robert
- 539-553 Forecasting of solar energy with application for a growing economy like India: Survey and implication
by Mohanty, Sthitapragyan & Patra, Prashanta K. & Sahoo, Sudhansu S. & Mohanty, Asit
- 554-587 Performance assessment and degradation analysis of solar photovoltaic technologies: A review
by Kumar, Manish & Kumar, Arun
- 588-596 Efficiency in angolan hydro-electric power station: A two-stage virtual frontier dynamic DEA and simplex regression approach
by Barros, C.P. & Wanke, Peter & Dumbo, Silvestre & Manso, Jose Pires
- 597-613 Renewable energy sources for electricity generation in Mexico: A review
by Pérez-Denicia, Eduardo & Fernández-Luqueño, Fabián & Vilariño-Ayala, Darnes & Manuel Montaño-Zetina, Luis & Alfonso Maldonado-López, Luis
- 614-623 Examining the spatial patterns of green industries and the role of government policies in South Korea: Application of a panel regression model (2006–2012)
by Park, Jeong-Il & Lee, Sugie
- 624-639 Changes and challenges of photovoltaic inverter with silicon carbide device
by Zeng, Zheng & Shao, Weihua & Chen, Hao & Hu, Borong & Chen, Wensuo & Li, Hui & Ran, Li
- 640-647 Does economic growth in Malaysia depend on disaggregate energy?
by Rahman, Md. Saifur & Noman, Abu Hanifa Md. & Shahari, Farihana
- 648-667 Technical and economic potential of concentrating solar thermal power generation in India
by Purohit, Ishan & Purohit, Pallav
- 668-682 Exploring the use of deep level gold mines in South Africa for underground pumped hydroelectric energy storage schemes
by Winde, Frank & Kaiser, Friederike & Erasmus, Ewald
- 683-697 Rural domestic biogas supply model for Zambia
by Shane, Agabu & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Phiri, Seveliano
- 698-709 Natural dyes as TIO2 sensitizers with membranes for photoelectrochemical water splitting: An overview
by Jaafar, Siti Nur Hidayah & Minggu, Lorna Jeffery & Arifin, Khuzaimah & Kassim, Mohammad B. & Wan, Wan Ramli Daud
- 710-721 Planning community energy system in the industry 4.0 era: Achievements, challenges and a potential solution
by Huang, Zishuo & Yu, Hang & Peng, Zhenwei & Feng, Yifu
- 722-730 A techno-economic & cost analysis of a turbine power plant: A case study for sugar plant
by Taner, Tolga & Sivrioglu, Mecit
- 731-742 Energy savings and economic benefits of transition towards efficient lighting in residential buildings in Cameroon
by Enongene, K.E. & Murray, P. & Holland, J. & Abanda, F.H.
- 743-753 Statistical quality control for the evaluation of the uniformity of microsprinkler irrigation with photovoltaic solar energy
by de Andrade, Maurício Guy & Vilas Boas, Marcio Antonio & Siqueira, Jair Antonio Cruz & Dieter, Jonathan & Sato, Mireille & Hermes, Eliane & Mercante, Erivelto & Kazue Tokura, Luciene
- 754-763 Factors responsible for solar PV adoption at household level: A case of Lahore, Pakistan
by Qureshi, Tahir Masood & Ullah, Kafait & Arentsen, Maarten J.
- 764-772 Limits and perspectives of pulp and paper industry wastewater treatment – A review
by Toczyłowska-Mamińska, Renata
- 773-779 A sustainable biogas model in China: The case study of Beijing Deqingyuan biogas project
by Chen, Lihong & Cong, Rong-Gang & Shu, Bangrong & Mi, Zhi-Fu
- 780-797 PV performance modelling: A review in the light of quality assurance for large PV plants
by de la Parra, I. & Muñoz, M. & Lorenzo, E. & García, M. & Marcos, J. & Martínez-Moreno, F.
- 798-806 Impact assessment of short-term variability of solar radiation in Rajasthan using SRRA data
by Tripathy, Sujit Kumar & Mitra, Indradip & Heinemann, Detlev & Giridhar, Godugunur & Gomathinayagam, S.
- 807-820 Combined application of Life Cycle Assessment and Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System for modeling energy and environmental emissions of oilseed production
by Mousavi-Avval, Seyed Hashem & Rafiee, Shahin & Sharifi, Mohammad & Hosseinpour, Soleiman & Shah, Ajay
- 821-833 A critical review of traditional and emerging techniques and fluids for electronics cooling
by Sohel Murshed, S.M. & Nieto de Castro, C.A.
- 834-854 A review of lithium-ion battery state of charge estimation and management system in electric vehicle applications: Challenges and recommendations
by Hannan, M.A. & Lipu, M.S.H. & Hussain, A. & Mohamed, A.
- 855-867 Commercialization of renewable energy technologies: A ladder building approach
by Shakeel, Shah Rukh & Takala, Josu & Zhu, Lian-Dong
- 868-877 Sector value addition, technology and CO2 emissions in Saudi Arabia
by Samargandi, Nahla
- 878-885 Assessment of Latin American sustainability
by Toumi, Olfa & Le Gallo, Julie & Ben Rejeb, Jaleleddine
- 886-903 From broadband horizontal to effective in-plane irradiation: A review of modelling and derived uncertainty for PV yield prediction
by Moretón, R. & Lorenzo, E. & Pinto, A. & Muñoz, J. & Narvarte, L.
- 904-915 Desalination projects economic feasibility: A standardization of cost determinants
by Pinto, F. Silva & Marques, R. Cunha
- 916-932 Concentrating solar systems: Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and environmental issues
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Chemisana, D.
- 933-944 Biogas system in rural China: Upgrading from decentralized to centralized?
by Chen, Qiu & Liu, Tianbiao
- 945-954 Structural breaks in renewable energy in South Africa: A Bai & Perron break test application
by Weideman, J. & Inglesi-Lotz, R. & Van Heerden, J.
- 955-995 A comprehensive review of empirical models for estimating global solar radiation in Africa
by Samuel Chukwujindu, Nwokolo
- 996-1006 Economic drivers of greenhouse gas emissions in China
by Feng, Tian-tian & Yang, Yi-sheng & Xie, Shi-yan & Dong, Jun & Ding, Luo
- 1007-1032 Application of pretreatment, fermentation and molecular techniques for enhancing bioethanol production from grass biomass – A review
by Mohapatra, Sonali & Mishra, Chinmaya & Behera, Sudhansu S. & Thatoi, Hrudayanath
- 1033-1043 Issues in PV systems applied to rural electrification in Brazil
by Valer, L. Roberto & Manito, Alex. R.A. & Ribeiro, Tina B. Selles & Zilles, Roberto & Pinho, João T.
- 1044-1067 A review development of rhombic drive mechanism used in the Stirling engines
by Erol, Derviş & Yaman, Hayri & Doğan, Battal
- 1068-1088 Butanol and pentanol: The promising biofuels for CI engines – A review
by M, Vinod Babu & K, Madhu Murthy & G, Amba Prasad Rao
- 1089-1101 Biomass co-firing technology with policies, challenges, and opportunities: A global review
by Roni, Mohammad S. & Chowdhury, Sudipta & Mamun, Saleh & Marufuzzaman, Mohammad & Lein, William & Johnson, Samuel
- 1102-1116 A state of art review on methodologies for heat transfer and energy flow characteristics of the active building envelopes
by Wang, Yang & Shukla, Ashish & Liu, Shuli
- 1117-1151 Nondestructive inspection, testing and evaluation for Si-based, thin film and multi-junction solar cells: An overview
by Du, Bolun & Yang, Ruizhen & He, Yunze & Wang, Feng & Huang, Shoudao
- 1152-1187 Review of harmonic analysis, modeling and mitigation techniques
by Kalair, A. & Abas, N. & Kalair, A.R. & Saleem, Z. & Khan, N.
- 1188-1207 Mathematical modelling of wave energy converters: A review of nonlinear approaches
by Penalba, Markel & Giorgi, Giussepe & Ringwood, John V.
- 1208-1220 Performance investigation of grid-connected PV systems for family farms: case study of North-West of Algeria
by Maammeur, H. & Hamidat, A. & Loukarfi, L. & Missoum, M. & Abdeladim, K. & Nacer, T.
- 1221-1235 Biomass resources in Portugal: Current status and prospects
by Ferreira, Sérgio & Monteiro, Eliseu & Brito, Paulo & Vilarinho, Cândida
- 1236-1252 Passive cooling potential in buildings under various climatic conditions in India
by Panchabikesan, Karthik & Vellaisamy, Kumaresan & Ramalingam, Velraj
- 1253-1261 Operating policies for energy generation and revenue management in single-reservoir hydropower systems
by Ak, Mumtaz & Kentel, Elcin & Savasaneril, Secil
- 1262-1287 An overview on basics of organic and dye sensitized solar cells, their mechanism and recent improvements
by Kumavat, Priyanka P. & Sonar, Prashant & Dalal, Dipak S.
- 1288-1314 Solar grade silicon production: A review of kinetic, thermodynamic and fluid dynamics based continuum scale modeling
by Yadav, Shwetank & Chattopadhyay, Kinnor & Singh, Chandra Veer
- 1315-1330 Thermal manikins controlled by human thermoregulation models for energy efficiency and thermal comfort research – A review
by Psikuta, Agnes & Allegrini, Jonas & Koelblen, Barbara & Bogdan, Anna & Annaheim, Simon & Martínez, Natividad & Derome, Dominique & Carmeliet, Jan & Rossi, René M.
- 1331-1349 Determinants of technical efficiency in the bioenergy industry in the EU28 region
by Alsaleh, Mohd & Abdul-Rahim, A.S. & Mohd-Shahwahid, H.O.
- 1350-1356 A semi-parametric panel data analysis on the urbanisation-carbon emissions nexus for the MENA countries
by Abdallh, Atif Awad & Abugamos, Hoda
- 1357-1366 Virtuous cycle of solar photovoltaic development in new regions
by Yu, Hyun Jin Julie
- 1367-1377 Foreign direct investments (FDIs) in Turkish power sector: A discussion on investments, opportunities and risks
by Sirin, Selahattin Murat
- 1378-1389 Performance evaluation of stand alone, grid connected and hybrid renewable energy systems for rural application: A comparative review
by Goel, Sonali & Sharma, Renu
- 1390-1396 Carbon dioxide emissions of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles: A life-cycle analysis in eight Canadian cities
by Requia, Weeberb J. & Adams, Matthew D. & Arain, Altaf & Koutrakis, Petros & Ferguson, Mark
- 1397-1409 The role of energy technology innovation in reducing greenhouse gas emissions: A case study of Canada
by Jordaan, Sarah M. & Romo-Rabago, Elizabeth & McLeary, Romaine & Reidy, Luke & Nazari, Jamal & Herremans, Irene M.
- 1410-1423 A combined goal programming – AHP approach supported with TOPSIS for maintenance strategy selection in hydroelectric power plants
by Özcan, Evren Can & Ünlüsoy, Sultan & Eren, Tamer
- 1424-1434 Typology of regional units based on RES plants: The case of Greece
by Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Kyriakopoulos, Grigorios & Tsialis, Panagiotis
2017, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-11 Chemicals usage in stimulation processes for shale gas and deep geothermal systems: A comprehensive review and comparison
by Sutra, Emilie & Spada, Matteo & Burgherr, Peter
- 12-27 The application of microwave heating in bioenergy: A review on the microwave pre-treatment and upgrading technologies for biomass
by Kostas, Emily T. & Beneroso, Daniel & Robinson, John P.
- 28-42 Fermentative hydrogen production using lignocellulose biomass: An overview of pre-treatment methods, inhibitor effects and detoxification experiences
by Sivagurunathan, Periyasamy & Kumar, Gopalakrishnan & Mudhoo, Ackmez & Rene, Eldon R. & Saratale, Ganesh Dattatraya & Kobayashi, Takuro & Xu, Kaiqin & Kim, Sang-Hyoun & Kim, Dong-Hoon
- 43-58 Wave energy device and breakwater integration: A review
by Mustapa, M.A. & Yaakob, O.B. & Ahmed, Yasser M. & Rheem, Chang-Kyu & Koh, K.K. & Adnan, Faizul Amri
- 59-69 Prospects for pyrolysis technologies in the bioenergy sector: A review
by Roy, Poritosh & Dias, Goretty
- 70-79 Biochar as a Catalyst
by Lee, Jechan & Kim, Ki-Hyun & Kwon, Eilhann E.
- 80-88 Thermo-mechanical exergy analysis of Marmara Eregli natural gas pressure reduction station (PRS): An application
by Alparslan Neseli, Mehmet & Ozgener, Onder & Ozgener, Leyla
- 89-108 Advancements in the development of TiO2 photoanodes and its fabrication methods for dye sensitized solar cell (DSSC) applications. A review
by Shakeel Ahmad, Muhammad & Pandey, A.K. & Abd Rahim, Nasrudin
- 109-130 Photovoltaic/Thermal (PV/T) systems: Status and future prospects
by Al-Waeli, Ali H.A. & Sopian, K. & Kazem, Hussein A. & Chaichan, Miqdam T.
- 131-146 Device stability of perovskite solar cells – A review
by Asghar, M.I. & Zhang, J. & Wang, H. & Lund, P.D.
- 147-168 Tilt and azimuth angles in solar energy applications – A review
by Hafez, A.Z. & Soliman, A. & El-Metwally, K.A. & Ismail, I.M.
- 169-181 Alcohol based automotive fuels from first four alcohol family in compression and spark ignition engine: A review on engine performance and exhaust emissions
by Yusri, I.M. & Mamat, R. & Najafi, G. & Razman, A. & Awad, Omar I. & Azmi, W.H. & Ishak, W.F.W. & Shaiful, A.I.M.
- 182-192 Cellulose II as bioethanol feedstock and its advantages over native cellulose
by Nagarajan, Sanjay & Skillen, Nathan C. & Irvine, John T.S. & Lawton, Linda A. & Robertson, Peter K.J.
- 193-214 Towards the next generation of smart grids: Semantic and holonic multi-agent management of distributed energy resources
by Howell, Shaun & Rezgui, Yacine & Hippolyte, Jean-Laurent & Jayan, Bejay & Li, Haijiang
- 215-228 A review of magnetically controlled shunt reactor for power quality improvement with renewable energy applications
by Tümay, Mehmet & Demirdelen, Tuğçe & Bal, Selva & Kayaalp, Rahmi İlker & Doğru, Burcu & Aksoy, Mahmut
- 229-238 Cost estimate of small hydroelectric power plants based on the aspect factor
by Filho, Geraldo Lucio Tiago & Santos, Ivan Felipe Silva dos & Barros, Regina Mambeli
- 239-245 Exploring the relationship among CO2 emissions, real GDP, energy consumption and tourism in the EU and candidate countries: Evidence from panel models robust to heterogeneity and cross-sectional dependence
by Dogan, Eyup & Aslan, Alper
- 246-262 Micro-encapsulated phase change material (MPCM) slurries: Characterization and building applications
by Qiu, Zhongzhu & Ma, Xiaoli & Li, Peng & Zhao, Xudong & Wright, Andrew
- 263-272 Development of low carbon durability design for green apartment buildings in South Korea
by Kim, Rakhyun & Tae, Sungho & Roh, Seungjun
- 273-286 An innovation system perspective on the drivers of soft cost reduction for photovoltaic deployment: The case of Germany
by Strupeit, Lars
- 287-296 Chemoselective hydrogenation of biomass derived 5-hydroxymethylfurfural to diols: Key intermediates for sustainable chemicals, materials and fuels
by Tang, Xing & Wei, Junnan & Ding, Ning & Sun, Yong & Zeng, Xianhai & Hu, Lei & Liu, Shijie & Lei, Tingzhou & Lin, Lu
- 297-317 Renewable energy: Present research and future scope of Artificial Intelligence
by Jha, Sunil Kr. & Bilalovic, Jasmin & Jha, Anju & Patel, Nilesh & Zhang, Han
- 318-326 The emergence of patent races in lignocellulosic biofuels, 2002–2015
by Toivanen, Hannes & Novotny, Michael
- 327-335 Impact of infrastructural policies to reduce travel time expenditure of car users with significant reductions in energy consumption
by Shekarchian, M. & Moghavvemi, M. & Zarifi, F. & Moghavvemi, S. & Motasemi, F. & Mahlia, T.M.I.
- 336-343 Holistic view of CO2 reduction potential from energy use by an individual processing company
by Fitzpatrick, John J. & Dooley, Paul
- 344-352 Optimal design of hybrid PV-Diesel-Battery systems for isolated lands: A case study for Kilis, Turkey
by Yilmaz, Saban & Dincer, Furkan
- 353-362 Seaweed based sustainable films and composites for food and pharmaceutical applications: A review
by Abdul Khalil, H.P.S. & Saurabh, Chaturbhuj K. & Tye, Y.Y. & Lai, T.K. & Easa, A.M. & Rosamah, E. & Fazita, M.R.N. & Syakir, M.I. & Adnan, A.S. & Fizree, H.M. & Aprilia, N.A.S. & Banerjee, Aparajita
- 363-385 Distributed generation deployment: State-of-the-art of distribution system planning in sustainable era
by Jain, Sanjay & Kalambe, Shilpa & Agnihotri, Ganga & Mishra, Anuprita
- 386-394 Sustainable development of China's energy intensive industries: From the aspect of carbon dioxide emissions reduction
by Lin, Boqiang & Tan, Ruipeng
- 395-405 A review of the value of aggregators in electricity systems
by Burger, Scott & Chaves-Ávila, Jose Pablo & Batlle, Carlos & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio J.
- 406-422 Prospect and advancement of solar irrigation in Bangladesh: A review
by Islam, Md. Rabiul & Sarker, Pejush Chandra & Ghosh, Subarto Kumar
- 423-439 Multi-objective optimization of a multiregional electricity system in an archipelagic state: The role of renewable energy in energy system sustainability
by Pratama, Yoga Wienda & Purwanto, Widodo Wahyu & Tezuka, Tetsuo & McLellan, Benjamin Craig & Hartono, Djoni & Hidayatno, Akhmad & Daud, Yunus
- 451-460 A review of benefits and limitations of static and switchable cool roof systems
by Testa, Jenna & Krarti, Moncef
- 461-473 Network charging and residential tariffs: A case of household photovoltaics in the United Kingdom
by Strielkowski, Wadim & Štreimikienė, Dalia & Bilan, Yuriy
- 474-485 Solar parallel feed water heating repowering of a steam power plant: A case study in Iran
by Ahmadi, Gholamreza & Toghraie, Davood & Akbari, Omid Ali
- 486-505 Low-power near-field magnetic wireless energy transfer links: A review of architectures and design approaches
by Eteng, Akaa Agbaeze & Rahim, Sharul Kamal Abdul & Leow, Chee Yen & Jayaprakasam, Suhanya & Chew, Beng Wah
- 506-514 Do population density, economic growth, energy use and exports adversely affect environmental quality in Asian populous countries?
by Rahman, Mohammad Mafizur
- 515-524 Swarm intelligence-based optimization of grid-dependent hybrid renewable energy systems
by Mohamed, Mohamed A. & Eltamaly, Ali M. & Alolah, Abdulrahman I.
- 525-535 Mobilizing private finance for low-carbon innovation – A systematic review of barriers and solutions
by Polzin, Friedemann
- 536-550 Techno-economic challenges of tidal energy conversion systems: Current status and trends
by Segura, E. & Morales, R. & Somolinos, J.A. & López, A.
- 551-565 State-of-art review on hybrid nanofluids
by Ranga Babu, J.A. & Kumar, K. Kiran & Srinivasa Rao, S.
- 566-579 A feasibility study of solar energy in South Korea
by Nematollahi, Omid & Kim, Kyung Chun
- 580-589 Metabolic engineering of Escherichia coli for higher alcohols production: An environmentally friendly alternative to fossil fuels
by Gonçalves, Ana L. & Simões, Manuel
- 590-595 Solar energy strategies in the U.S. utility market
by Herche, Wesley
- 596-603 Exploring impact of carbon tax on China’s CO2 reductions and provincial disparities
by Dong, Huijuan & Dai, Hancheng & Geng, Yong & Fujita, Tsuyoshi & Liu, Zhe & Xie, Yang & Wu, Rui & Fujii, Minoru & Masui, Toshihiko & Tang, Liang
- 604-616 Assessment of fuel properties on the basis of fatty acid profiles of oleaginous yeast for potential biodiesel production
by Patel, Alok & Arora, Neha & Mehtani, Juhi & Pruthi, Vikas & Pruthi, Parul A.
- 617-635 A review on implementation strategies for demand side management (DSM) in Kuwait through incentive-based demand response programs
by Alasseri, Rajeev & Tripathi, Ashish & Joji Rao, T. & Sreekanth, K.J.
- 636-651 Energy planning and modern portfolio theory: A review
by deLlano-Paz, Fernando & Calvo-Silvosa, Anxo & Antelo, Susana Iglesias & Soares, Isabel
- 652-669 Energy-saving pathway exploration of CCS integrated with solar energy: A review of innovative concepts
by Liu, Yinan & Deng, Shuai & Zhao, Ruikai & He, Junnan & Zhao, Li
- 670-687 An overview of high voltage conversion ratio DC-DC converter configurations used in DC micro-grid architectures
by Arunkumari, T. & Indragandhi, V.