Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2016, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1185-1205 A review on the applications of programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
by Alphonsus, Ephrem Ryan & Abdullah, Mohammad Omar
- 1206-1212 Wind power day-ahead prediction with cluster analysis of NWP
by Dong, Lei & Wang, Lijie & Khahro, Shahnawaz Farhan & Gao, Shuang & Liao, Xiaozhong
- 1213-1224 Leaving the grid—The effect of combining home energy storage with renewable energy generation
by Speidel, Stuart & Bräunl, Thomas
- 1225-1250 Progress and trends in nondestructive testing and evaluation for wind turbine composite blade
by Yang, Ruizhen & He, Yunze & Zhang, Hong
- 1251-1262 Onshore wind energy in Northern European forests: Reviewing the risks
by Enevoldsen, Peter
- 1263-1273 Microgrid supervisory controllers and energy management systems: A literature review
by Meng, Lexuan & Sanseverino, Eleonora Riva & Luna, Adriana & Dragicevic, Tomislav & Vasquez, Juan C. & Guerrero, Josep M.
- 1274-1285 Progress and prospect of CCS in China: Using learning curve to assess the cost-viability of a 2×600MW retrofitted oxyfuel power plant as a case study
by Wu, X.D. & Yang, Q. & Chen, G.Q. & Hayat, T. & Alsaedi, A.
- 1286-1301 Toward multi-functional PV glazing technologies in low/zero carbon buildings: Heat insulation solar glass – Latest developments and future prospects
by Cuce, Erdem
- 1302-1311 System analysis for synthesis gas (syngas) production in Pakistan from municipal solid waste gasification using a circulating fluidized bed gasifier
by Shehzad, Areeb & Bashir, Mohammed J.K. & Sethupathi, Sumathi
- 1312-1318 Advances in the genetic modification of Rhodobacter sphaeroides to improve hydrogen production
by Wang, Yiming & Zhou, Peng & Tong, Jin & Gao, Rui
- 1319-1331 Review of mechanical design and strategic placement technique of a robust battery pack for electric vehicles
by Arora, Shashank & Shen, Weixiang & Kapoor, Ajay
- 1332-1342 Current status and overview of renewable energy potential in Pakistan for continuous energy sustainability
by Ghafoor, Abdul & Rehman, Tanzeel ur & Munir, Anjum & Ahmad, Manzoor & Iqbal, Muhammad
- 1343-1350 Economic growth and energy consumption: The Energy-Environmental Kuznets Curve for Latin America and the Caribbean
by Pablo-Romero, María del P. & De Jesús, Josué
- 1351-1366 A state-of-the-art review of solar air-conditioning systems
by Nkwetta, Dan Nchelatebe & Sandercock, Jim
- 1367-1386 Recent research developments in polymer heat exchangers – A review
by Chen, Xiangjie & Su, Yuehong & Reay, David & Riffat, Saffa
- 1387-1395 Practical global salinity gradient energy potential
by Alvarez-Silva, O.A. & Osorio, A.F. & Winter, C.
- 1396-1404 A centralized and heuristic approach for energy management of an AC microgrid
by Almada, J.B. & Leão, R.P.S. & Sampaio, R.F. & Barroso, G.C.
- 1405-1418 Off-grid solar PV: Is it an affordable or appropriate solution for rural electrification in Sub-Saharan African countries?
by Baurzhan, Saule & Jenkins, Glenn P.
- 1419-1429 Design and construction of sun tracking systems for solar parabolic concentrator displacement
by Skouri, Safa & Ben Haj Ali, Abdessalem & Bouadila, Salwa & Ben Salah, Mohieddine & Ben Nasrallah, Sassi
- 1430-1441 A comprehensive review of Uniform Solar Illumination at Low Concentration Photovoltaic (LCPV) Systems
by Amanlou, Yasaman & Hashjin, Teymour Tavakoli & Ghobadian, Barat & Najafi, G. & Mamat, R.
- 1442-1450 Considering the effect of biomass energy consumption on economic growth: Fresh evidence from BRICS region
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Rasool, Ghulam & Ahmed, Khalid & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar
- 1451-1469 Solid desiccant air conditioning – A state of the art review
by Jani, D.B. & Mishra, Manish & Sahoo, P.K.
- 1470-1497 A review on phase change material (PCM) for sustainable passive cooling in building envelopes
by Akeiber, Hussein & Nejat, Payam & Majid, Muhd Zaimi Abd. & Wahid, Mazlan A. & Jomehzadeh, Fatemeh & Zeynali Famileh, Iman & Calautit, John Kaiser & Hughes, Ben Richard & Zaki, Sheikh Ahmad
- 1498-1504 The German energy transition: Modeling competition and substitution between nuclear power and Renewable Energy Technologies
by Guidolin, Mariangela & Guseo, Renato
- 1505-1515 Rural electricity access in South Asia: Is grid extension the remedy? A critical review
by Palit, Debajit & Bandyopadhyay, Kaushik Ranjan
- 1516-1532 Silicon back contact solar cell configuration: A pathway towards higher efficiency
by Mat Desa, M.K. & Sapeai, S. & Azhari, A.W. & Sopian, K. & Sulaiman, M.Y. & Amin, N. & Zaidi, S.H.
- 1533-1549 Bifacial solar photovoltaics – A technology review
by Guerrero-Lemus, R. & Vega, R. & Kim, Taehyeon & Kimm, Amy & Shephard, L.E.
- 1550-1561 Solar community heating and cooling system with borehole thermal energy storage – Review of systems
by Rad, Farzin M. & Fung, Alan S.
- 1562-1583 Superheated steam drying: Design aspects, energetic performances, and mathematical modeling
by Li, Jie & Liang, Qian-Chao & Bennamoun, Lyes
- 1584-1601 Materials and system requirements of high temperature thermal energy storage systems: A review. Part 2: Thermal conductivity enhancement techniques
by Gasia, Jaume & Miró, Laia & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 1602-1614 Promising solutions to solve the bottlenecks in the large-scale cultivation of microalgae for biomass/bioenergy production
by Zhang, Tian-Yuan & Hu, Hong-Ying & Wu, Yin-Hu & Zhuang, Lin-Lan & Xu, Xue-Qiao & Wang, Xiao-Xiong & Dao, Guo-Hua
- 1615-1633 A review on the heat and mass transfer phenomena in nanofluid coolants with special focus on automotive applications
by Bigdeli, Masoud Bozorg & Fasano, Matteo & Cardellini, Annalisa & Chiavazzo, Eliodoro & Asinari, Pietro
- 1634-1653 Smart Energy Europe: The technical and economic impact of one potential 100% renewable energy scenario for the European Union
by Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V.
- 1654-1677 Principles and criteria for assessing urban energy resilience: A literature review
by Sharifi, Ayyoob & Yamagata, Yoshiki
- 1678-1685 Tyre pyrolysis oil as an alternative fuel for diesel engines – A review
by Kumaravel, S.T. & Murugesan, A. & Kumaravel, A.
2016, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-12 A review of high-efficiency motors: Specification, policy, and technology
by Lu, Shyi-Min
- 13-27 Demand response in China: Regulations, pilot projects and recommendations – A review
by Dong, Jun & Xue, Guiyuan & Li, Rong
- 28-38 Exploring the nexus between water saving and energy conservation: Insights from industry sector during the 12th Five-Year Plan period in China
by Gu, Alun & Teng, Fei & Lv, Zhiqiang
- 39-55 Wind energy applications for Taiwan buildings: What are the challenges and strategies for small wind energy systems exploitation?
by Liu, Shih-Yuan & Ho, Yu-Feng
- 56-72 The role of the discount rates in energy systems optimisation models
by García-Gusano, Diego & Espegren, Kari & Lind, Arne & Kirkengen, Martin
- 73-83 Solid desiccant dehumidification and regeneration methods—A review
by Rambhad, Kishor S. & Walke, Pramod V. & Tidke, D.J.
- 84-106 Manufacturing metrology for c-Si photovoltaic module reliability and durability, Part I: Feedstock, crystallization and wafering
by Seigneur, Hubert & Mohajeri, Nahid & Brooker, R. Paul & Davis, Kristopher O. & Schneller, Eric J. & Dhere, Neelkanth G. & Rodgers, Marianne P. & Wohlgemuth, John & Shiradkar, Narendra S. & Scardera, Giuseppe & Rudack, Andrew C. & Schoenfeld, Winston V.
- 107-118 Solution to sustainable rural electrification in Myanmar
by Pode, Ramchandra & Pode, Gayatri & Diouf, Boucar
- 119-129 Evaluation of research on CO2 trans-critical work recovery expander using multi attribute decision making methods
by Singh, Simarpreet & Dasgupta, MS
- 130-140 Holographic solar energy systems: The role of optical elements
by Collados, M. Victoria & Chemisana, Daniel & Atencia, Jesús
- 141-148 Soluble Algal Products (SAPs) in large scale cultivation of microalgae for biomass/bioenergy production: A review
by Zhuang, Lin-Lan & Wu, Yin-Hu & Espinosa, Victor Manuel Deantes & Zhang, Tian-Yuan & Dao, Guo-Hua & Hu, Hong-Ying
- 149-159 A review on solar reforming systems
by Said, Syed A.M. & Waseeuddin, Mohammed & Simakov, David S.A.
- 160-165 Influence of lipid extraction methods as pre-treatment of microalgal biomass for biogas production
by Neves, Viviane T. de C. & Sales, Emerson Andrade & Perelo, Louisa W.
- 166-178 A review of residential demand response of smart grid
by Haider, Haider Tarish & See, Ong Hang & Elmenreich, Wilfried
- 179-198 Improvement of anaerobic degradation by white-rot fungi pretreatment of lignocellulosic biomass: A review
by Rouches, E. & Herpoël-Gimbert, I. & Steyer, J.P. & Carrere, H.
- 199-205 System dynamics, uncertainty and hydrocarbon resources modelling: A systematic review
by Koul, Saroj & Falebita, Oluwabunmi A. & Akinbami, John-Felix K. & Akarakiri, Joshua B.
- 206-224 A scientific approach with bibliometric analysis related to brick and tile drying: A review
by Yataganbaba, Alptug & Kurtbaş, İrfan
- 225-252 Manufacturing metrology for c-Si module reliability and durability Part II: Cell manufacturing
by Davis, Kristopher O. & Rodgers, Marianne P. & Scardera, Giuseppe & Brooker, R. Paul & Seigneur, Hubert & Mohajeri, Nahid & Dhere, Neelkanth G. & Wohlgemuth, John & Schneller, Eric & Shiradkar, Narendra & Rudack, Andrew C. & Schoenfeld, Winston V.
- 253-263 Prospects of Pakistan–China Energy and Economic Corridor
by Shaikh, Faheemullah & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying
- 264-275 Bioenergy from anaerobic digestion in Pakistan: Potential, development and prospects
by Raheem, Abdur & Hassan, Mohammad Yusri & Shakoor, Rabia
- 276-291 Application of factorial analysis to a Brazilian metropolitan region considering the Millennium Development Goals
by dos Santos, Herivelto Tiago Marcondes & Dias, Rubens Alves & Balestieri, José Antônio Perrella
- 292-308 Quantifying environmental performance of biomass energy
by Joselin Herbert, G.M. & Unni Krishnan, A.
- 309-319 Topologies for large scale photovoltaic power plants
by Cabrera-Tobar, Ana & Bullich-Massagué, Eduard & Aragüés-Peñalba, Mònica & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol
- 320-327 Recent developments in geometrical configurations of thermal energy storage for concentrating solar power plant
by Mao, Qianjun
- 328-341 Electricity supply security and the future role of renewable energy sources in Brazil
by Corrêa da Silva, Rodrigo & de Marchi Neto, Ismael & Silva Seifert, Stephan
- 342-351 A survey on residential Demand Side Management architecture, approaches, optimization models and methods
by Esther, B. Priya & Kumar, K. Sathish
- 352-378 Life cycle assessment (LCA) – from analysing methodology development to introducing an LCA framework for marine photovoltaic (PV) systems
by Ling-Chin, J. & Heidrich, O. & Roskilly, A.P.
- 379-387 Effects of district heating networks on optimal energy flow of multi-carrier systems
by Shabanpour-Haghighi, Amin & Seifi, Ali Reza
- 388-405 Techno-economic feasibility study on Integrated Renewable Energy System for an isolated community of India
by Chauhan, Anurag & Saini, R.P.
- 406-419 Blends of pyrolysis oil, petroleum, and other bio-based fuels: A review
by Krutof, Anke & Hawboldt, Kelly
- 420-428 The status quo review and suggested policies for shale gas development in China
by Li, Yanbin & Li, Yun & Wang, Bingqian & Chen, Zhuoer & Nie, Dan
- 429-435 Assessing the proficiency of adaptive neuro-fuzzy system to estimate wind power density: Case study of Aligoodarz, Iran
by Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Keivani, Afram & Mohammadi, Kasra & Lee, Malrey & Hamid, Siti Hafizah Abd & Petkovic, Dalibor
- 436-449 Wind energy generation technological paradigm diffusion
by Xu, Jiuping & Li, Li & Zheng, Bobo
- 450-458 Contribution of Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles in power system uncertainty management
by Aghaei, Jamshid & Nezhad, Ali Esmaeel & Rabiee, Abdorreza & Rahimi, Ehsan
- 459-469 Impact assessment of international anti-dumping events on synchronization and comovement of the Chinese photovoltaic stocks
by Huang, Xuan & An, Haizhong & Fang, Wei & Gao, Xiangyun & Wang, Lijun & Sun, Xiaoqi
- 470-481 Reviewing the viability of renewable energy in community electrification: The case of remote Western Australian communities
by Byrnes, Liam & Brown, Colin & Wagner, Liam & Foster, John
- 482-493 A model for valuing new technologies under a pull incentives environment
by Fernandes, Glaucia & Perobelli, Fernanda Finotti Cordeiro & Brandão, Luiz Eduardo T.
- 494-503 Modeling the benefits of electric cooking in Bhutan: A long term perspective
by Yangka, Dorji & Diesendorf, Mark
- 504-513 A review of renewable energy utilization in islands
by Kuang, Yonghong & Zhang, Yongjun & Zhou, Bin & Li, Canbing & Cao, Yijia & Li, Lijuan & Zeng, Long
- 514-529 Tidal range technologies and state of the art in review
by Waters, Shaun & Aggidis, George
- 530-543 A review on the inclusion of wind generation in power system studies
by Gupta, Neeraj
- 544-549 Brazilian recycling potential: Energy consumption and Green House Gases reduction
by Colling, A.V. & Oliveira, L.B. & Reis, M.M. & da Cruz, N.T. & Hunt, J.D.
- 550-582 Application of TCE-PCM based heat sinks for cooling of electronic components: A review
by Sahoo, Santosh Kumar & Das, Mihir Kumar & Rath, Prasenjit
- 583-596 Review and multi-criteria assessment of solar energy projects in Chile
by Grágeda, M. & Escudero, M. & Alavia, W. & Ushak, S. & Fthenakis, V.
- 597-619 Present status and overview of Chemical Looping Combustion technology
by Nandy, Anirban & Loha, Chanchal & Gu, Sai & Sarkar, Pinaki & Karmakar, Malay K. & Chatterjee, Pradip K.
- 620-635 Highly efficient antireflective and self-cleaning coatings that incorporate carbon nanotubes (CNTs) into solar cells: A review
by Hanaei, Hengameh & Assadi, M. Khalaji & Saidur, R.
- 636-648 Territorial analysis of energy consumption of a small remote island: Proposal for classification and highlighting consumption profiles
by Bénard-Sora, Fiona & Praene, Jean Philippe
- 649-661 Chemometric interpretation of different biomass gasification processes based on the syngas quality: Assessment of crude glycerol co-gasification with lignocellulosic biomass
by Đurišić-Mladenović, Nataša & Škrbić, Biljana D. & Zabaniotou, Anastasia
- 662-691 Photogalvanics: A sustainable and promising device for solar energy conversion and storage
by Malviya, Amulyacharya & Solanki, Prem Prakash
- 692-709 Review of the development of pulsating heat pipe for heat dissipation
by Han, Xiaohong & Wang, Xuehui & Zheng, Haoce & Xu, Xiangguo & Chen, Guangming
- 710-725 A review of the development of Smart Grid technologies
by Tuballa, Maria Lorena & Abundo, Michael Lochinvar
- 726-737 Advances in nanostructured thin film materials for solar cell applications
by Ali, N. & Hussain, A. & Ahmed, R. & Wang, M.K. & Zhao, C. & Haq, B. Ul & Fu, Y.Q.
- 738-762 Evaluation of financial incentives for combined heat and power (CHP) systems in U.S. regions
by Zhang, Jian & Cho, Heejin & Knizley, Alta
- 763-783 Advances in the valorization of waste and by-product materials as thermal energy storage (TES) materials
by Gutierrez, Andrea & Miró, Laia & Gil, Antoni & Rodríguez-Aseguinolaza, Javier & Barreneche, Camila & Calvet, Nicolas & Py, Xavier & Inés Fernández, A. & Grágeda, Mario & Ushak, Svetlana & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 784-817 A review of recent developments and technological advancements of variable-air-volume (VAV) air-conditioning systems
by Okochi, Godwine Swere & Yao, Ye
- 818-838 Jatropha curcas phytotomy and applications: Development as a potential biofuel plant through biotechnological advancements
by Kumar, Praveen & Srivastava, Vimal Chandra & Jha, Mithilesh Kumar
- 839-857 Solar still with condenser – A detailed review
by Kabeel, A.E. & Omara, Z.M. & Essa, F.A. & Abdullah, A.S.
- 858-867 Spain׳s fulfillment of its Kyoto commitments and its fundamental greenhouse gas (GHG) emission reduction drivers
by de Alegría, Itziar Martínez & Basañez, Aitor & de Basurto, Pablo Díaz & Fernández-Sainz, Ana
- 868-875 An analysis on the effectiveness of a smart grid test-bed project: The Korean case
by Kim, Sung Tai & Lim, Byung In & Park, Wan Kyu & Kim, Myoung Kyu & Son, Sung-Yong
- 876-886 A booming green business for Taiwan׳s climate perspective
by Hu, Wen-Cheng & Lin, Jui-Chu & Fan, Chien-Te & Lien, Chen-An & Chung, Shih-Ming
- 887-894 Alumina-supported potassium compounds as heterogeneous catalysts for biodiesel production: A review
by da Costa Evangelista, João Paulo & Gondim, Amanda Duarte & Souza, Luiz Di & Araujo, Antonio Souza
- 895-906 Thermal comfort in educational buildings: A review article
by Zomorodian, Zahra Sadat & Tahsildoost, Mohammad & Hafezi, Mohammadreza
- 907-919 Planning for integration of wind power capacity in power generation using stochastic optimization
by Aliari, Yashar & Haghani, Ali
- 920-926 A review on well integrity issues for CO2 geological storage and enhanced gas recovery
by Bai, Mingxing & Zhang, Zhichao & Fu, Xiaofei
- 927-939 Renewable and sustainable energy reviews solar photovoltaic energy progress in India: A review
by Sahoo, Sarat Kumar
- 940-951 Analysis and possible geothermal energy utilization in a municipality of Panonian Basin of Serbia
by Nakomcic-Smaragdakis, Branka & Dvornic, Tijana & Cepic, Zoran & Dragutinovic, Natasa
- 952-957 Analysis of energy input and output for honey production in Iran (2012–2013)
by Omidi-Arjenaki, Omid & Ebrahimi, Rahim & Ghanbarian, Davoud
- 958-971 Review of the security of supply in Turkish energy markets: Lessons from the winter shortages
by Dastan, Seyit Ali & Selcuk, Orhun
- 972-978 Decentralized control of the hybrid electrical system consumption: A multi-agent approach
by Mbodji, Abdoul K. & Ndiaye, Mamadou L. & Ndiaye, Papa A.
- 979-991 Factor demand, technical change and inter-fuel substitution in Africa
by Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang
- 992-1016 Manufacturing metrology for c-Si module reliability and durability Part III: Module manufacturing
by Schneller, Eric J. & Brooker, R. Paul & Shiradkar, Narendra S. & Rodgers, Marianne P. & Dhere, Neelkanth G. & Davis, Kristopher O. & Seigneur, Hubert P. & Mohajeri, Nahid & Wohlgemuth, John & Scardera, Giuseppe & Rudack, Andrew C. & Schoenfeld, Winston V.
- 1017-1028 Development of the location suitability index for wave energy production by ANN and MCDM techniques
by Ghosh, Soumya & Chakraborty, Tilottama & Saha, Satyabrata & Majumder, Mrinmoy & Pal, Manish
- 1029-1037 Off-grid renewable energy in remote Arctic areas: An analysis of the Russian Far East
by Boute, Anatole
- 1038-1067 Solar photovoltaic water pumping system - A comprehensive review
by Sontake, Vimal Chand & Kalamkar, Vilas R.
- 1068-1079 Measuring resilience in energy systems: Insights from a range of disciplines
by Molyneaux, Lynette & Brown, Colin & Wagner, Liam & Foster, John
- 1080-1088 Analysis of ripple current, power losses and high efficiency of DC–DC converters for fuel cell power generating systems
by Naik, M. Venkatesh & Samuel, Paulson
- 1089-1100 A review on paddy residue based power generation: Energy, environment and economic perspective
by Shafie, S.M.
- 1101-1110 An econometric study of the impact of economic growth and energy use on carbon emissions: Panel data evidence from fifty eight countries
by Kais, Saidi & Sami, Hammami
- 1111-1116 Adaptive neuro-fuzzy approach for ducted tidal turbine performance estimation
by Anicic, Obrad & Jovic, Srdjan
- 1117-1129 Operation, sizing, and economic evaluation of storage for solar and wind power plants
by Berrada, Asmae & Loudiyi, Khalid
- 1130-1148 Distributed generation: A review of factors that can contribute most to achieve a scenario of DG units embedded in the new distribution networks
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Reino-Rio, Cipriano & Borge-Diez, David & Collado-Fernández, Eduardo
- 1149-1158 Optimal sizing for a hybrid power system with wind/energy storage based in stochastic environment
by Mohamed Abd el Motaleb, Ahmad & Kazim Bekdache, Sarah & Barrios, Lázaro Alvarado
- 1159-1169 Exploring adolescents’ knowledge, perceptions and attitudes towards Renewable Energy Sources: A colour choice approach
by Keramitsoglou, Kiriaki M.
- 1170-1184 Mitigating methods of power fluctuation of photovoltaic (PV) sources – A review
by Shivashankar, S. & Mekhilef, Saad & Mokhlis, Hazlie & Karimi, M.
- 1185-1194 Adoption of green electricity by small- and medium-sized enterprises in Germany
by Rahbauer, Sebastian & Menapace, Luisa & Menrad, Klaus & Decker, Thomas
- 1195-1208 Energy efficiency assessment of fixed asset investment projects – A case study of a Shenzhen combined-cycle power plant
by Yingjian, Li & Abakr, Yousif A. & Qi, Qiu & Xinkui, You & Jiping, Zhou
- 1209-1219 Integration of 750MW renewable solar power to national grid of Pakistan – An economic and technical perspective
by Zafar, Tasneem & Zafar, Kirn & Zafar, Junaid & P Gibson, Andrew A.
- 1220-1228 Nexus of fuel consumption, car features and car prices: Evidence from major institutions in Ibadan
by Arawomo, Damilola F. & Osigwe, Augustine C.
- 1229-1245 How to improve the market efficiency of carbon trading: A perspective of China
by Zhao, Xin-gang & Jiang, Gui-wu & Nie, Dan & Chen, Hao
- 1246-1268 By-products recycling for syngas cleanup in biomass pyrolysis – An overview
by Shen, Yafei & Wang, Junfeng & Ge, Xinlei & Chen, Mindong
- 1269-1297 Electrochemical conversion of carbon dioxide into renewable fuel chemicals – The role of nanomaterials and the commercialization
by Ganesh, Ibram
- 1298-1306 Effects of operation temperature and reactant gas humidity levels on performance of PEM fuel cells
by Ozen, Dilek Nur & Timurkutluk, Bora & Altinisik, Kemal
- 1307-1316 Power loss due to soiling on solar panel: A review
by Maghami, Mohammad Reza & Hizam, Hashim & Gomes, Chandima & Radzi, Mohd Amran & Rezadad, Mohammad Ismael & Hajighorbani, Shahrooz
- 1317-1325 Greenhouse gas emissions from energy sector in the United Arab Emirates – An overview
by Khondaker, A.N. & Hasan, Md. Arif & Rahman, Syed Masiur & Malik, Karim & Shafiullah, Md & Muhyedeen, Musah A
- 1326-1331 The contributions of cloud technologies to smart grid
by Fang, Baling & Yin, Xiang & Tan, Yi & Li, Canbing & Gao, Yunpeng & Cao, Yijia & Li, Jianliang
- 1332-1337 Clean, not green: The effective representation of renewable energy
by Keramitsoglou, Kiriaki M. & Mellon, Robert C. & Tsagkaraki, Maria I. & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P.
- 1338-1348 Effect of nanofluid additives on performances and emissions of emulsified diesel and biodiesel fueled stationary CI engine: A comprehensive review
by Khond, Vivek W. & Kriplani, V.M.
- 1349-1357 Measuring the readability of Indonesian biomass websites: The ease of understanding biomass energy information on websites in the Indonesian language
by Biddinika, Muhammad Kunta & Lestari, Retno Puji & Indrawan, Bayu & Yoshikawa, Kunio & Tokimatsu, Koji & Takahashi, Fumitake
- 1358-1368 Practice of diesel fuel blends using alternative fuels: A review
by Chauhan, Bhupendra Singh & Singh, Ram Kripal & Cho, H.M. & Lim, H.C.
- 1369-1383 Review of nuclear power development in China: Environment analysis, historical stages, development status, problems and countermeasures
by Zeng, Ming & Wang, Shicheng & Duan, Jinhui & Sun, Jinghui & Zhong, Pengyuan & Zhang, Yingjie
- 1384-1395 Towards limiting the sensitivity of energy-efficient lighting to voltage fluctuations
by Azcarate, I. & Gutierrez, J.J. & Lazkano, A. & Saiz, P. & Redondo, K. & Leturiondo, L.A.
- 1396-1404 Alternative framework for renewable energy planning in the Philippines
by Roxas, Fernando & Santiago, Andrea
- 1405-1414 Review of VSC HVDC connection for offshore wind power integration
by Korompili, Asimenia & Wu, Qiuwei & Zhao, Haoran
- 1415-1418 Concentrator Augmented Wind Turbines: A review
by Shonhiwa, Chipo & Makaka, Golden
- 1419-1425 Cost-benefit analysis of an infrastructure project and a cost-reflective tariff: A case study for investment in wastewater treatment plant in Serbia
by Djukic, Malisa & Jovanoski, Iljcho & Ivanovic, Olja Munitlak & Lazic, Milena & Bodroza, Dusko
- 1426-1447 Towards sustainable, energy-efficient and healthy ventilation strategies in buildings: A review
by Chenari, Behrang & Dias Carrilho, João & Gameiro da Silva, Manuel
- 1448-1454 The need for improved financial reporting of a developing country energy utility
by Brown, Alistair
- 1455-1470 Institutional factors influencing strategic decision-making in energy policy; a case study of wind energy in France and Quebec (Canada)
by Feurtey, Évariste & Ilinca, Adrian & Sakout, Anas & Saucier, Carol
- 1471-1481 A comprehensive review of synchronization methods for grid-connected converters of renewable energy source
by Jaalam, N. & Rahim, N.A. & Bakar, A.H.A. & Tan, ChiaKwang & Haidar, Ahmed M.A.
- 1482-1492 Modelling energy intensity, pollution per capita and productivity in Italy: A structural VAR approach
by Calcagnini, Giorgio & Giombini, Germana & Travaglini, Giuseppe
- 1493-1503 Small-scale hydropower in the Netherlands: Problems and strategies of system builders
by Manders, Tanja N. & Höffken, Johanna I. & van der Vleuten, Erik B.A.
- 1504-1513 Environmental life cycle analysis of a water pumping and desalination process powered by intermittent renewable energy sources
by Cherif, Habib & Champenois, Gérard & Belhadj, Jamel
- 1514-1530 Char fuel production in developing countries – A review of urban biowaste carbonization
by Lohri, Christian Riuji & Rajabu, Hassan Mtoro & Sweeney, Daniel J. & Zurbrügg, Christian
- 1531-1544 A review of policy analysis purpose and capabilities of electricity system models
by Koppelaar, Rembrandt H.E.M. & Keirstead, James & Shah, Nilay & Woods, Jeremy
- 1545-1549 Review of economic growth and energy consumption: A panel cointegration analysis for EU countries
by Streimikiene, Dalia & Kasperowicz, Rafał
- 1550-1562 Potential and utilization of renewable energy in the Southeastern region in the Republic of Macedonia
by Mijakovski, Vladimir & Geramitcioski, Tale & Mitrevski, Vangelce
- 1563-1569 Tsunami hazard assessment in Greece—Review of numerical modeling (numerical simulations) from twelve different studies
by Maris, Fotios & Kitikidou, Kyriaki
- 1570-1590 Management of a base station of a mobile network using a photovoltaic system
by Issaadi, Wassila & Khireddine, Abdelkrim & Issaadi, Salim
- 1591-1598 Impact of wind-energy generation on climate: A rising spectre
by Abbasi, S.A. & Tabassum-Abbasi, & Abbasi, Tasneem
- 1599-1610 Environmental impacts of the national renewable energy targets – A case study from Finland
by Sokka, L. & Sinkko, T. & Holma, A. & Manninen, K. & Pasanen, K. & Rantala, M. & Leskinen, P.
- 1611-1621 Green building incentives: A review
by Olubunmi, Olanipekun Ayokunle & Xia, Paul Bo & Skitmore, Martin
- 1622-1638 How synchronous is wind energy production among European countries?
by Monforti, F. & Gaetani, M. & Vignati, E.
- 1639-1652 Assessment viability for hybrid energy system (PV/wind/diesel) with storage in the northernmost city in Africa, Bizerte, Tunisia
by Maatallah, Taher & Ghodhbane, Nahed & Ben Nasrallah, Sassi
- 1653-1675 Comparative study of HVAC and HVDC transmission systems
by Kalair, A. & Abas, N. & Khan, N.
- 1676-1685 Biomethane production potential from restaurant food waste in megacities and project level-bottlenecks: A case study in Beijing
by De Clercq, Djavan & Wen, Zongguo & Fan, Fei & Caicedo, Luis
2016, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-15 Implementation of a new remote islanding detection method for wind–solar hybrid power plants
by Bayrak, Gökay & Kabalci, Ersan
- 16-22 Selection and configuration of inverters and modules for a photovoltaic system to minimize costs
by Báez-Fernández, Héctor & Ramírez-Beltrán, Nazario D. & Méndez-Piñero, Mayra Ivelisse
- 23-33 Solar–wind hybrid renewable energy system: A review
by Khare, Vikas & Nema, Savita & Baredar, Prashant
- 34-51 Nitrogen-doped carbons by sustainable N- and C-containing natural resources as nonprecious catalysts and catalyst supports for low temperature fuel cells
by Antolini, Ermete
- 52-68 Research and applications of ultrasound in HVAC field: A review
by Yao, Ye
- 69-74 Agricultural biogas plants in Poland – selected technological, market and environmental aspects
by Piwowar, Arkadiusz & Dzikuć, Maciej & Adamczyk, Janusz
- 75-86 Flotation harvesting of microalgae
by Laamanen, Corey A. & Ross, Gregory M. & Scott, John A.
- 87-106 Public policies to support the development of renewable energy in Romania: A review
by Zamfir, Andreea & Colesca, Sofia Elena & Corbos, Razvan-Andrei
- 107-123 The geography of energy and education: Leaders, laggards, and lessons for achieving primary and secondary school electrification
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Ryan, Sarah E.
- 124-140 Solar pond powered liquid desiccant evaporative cooling
by Elsarrag, Esam & Igobo, Opubo N. & Alhorr, Yousef & Davies, Philip A.
- 141-146 Energy efficiency of ethanol production from cellulosic feedstock
by Bansal, Ankit & Illukpitiya, Prabodh & Tegegne, Fisseha & Singh, Surendra P.
- 147-156 Nuclear energy in the Post-Fukushima Era: Research on the developments of the Chinese and worldwide nuclear power industries
by Ming, Zeng & Yingxin, Liu & Shaojie, Ouyang & Hui, Shi & Chunxue, Li
- 157-166 Improving the economics of building energy code change: A review of the inputs and assumptions of economic models
by Berry, Stephen & Davidson, Kathryn
- 167-179 Microgrid stability: Classification and a review
by Shuai, Zhikang & Sun, Yingyun & Shen, Z. John & Tian, Wei & Tu, Chunming & Li, Yan & Yin, Xin
- 180-197 Microalgae biofuels as an alternative to fossil fuel for power generation
by Milano, Jassinnee & Ong, Hwai Chyuan & Masjuki, H.H. & Chong, W.T. & Lam, Man Kee & Loh, Ping Kwan & Vellayan, Viknes
- 198-207 Critical review of the current status of solar energy in Thailand
by Chimres, Nares & Wongwises, Somchai
- 208-223 Challenges in biodiesel industry with regards to feedstock, environmental, social and sustainability issues: A critical review
by Anuar, Mohd Razealy & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi
- 224-234 Energy consumption in China and underlying factors in a changing landscape: Empirical evidence since the reform period
by Ahmed, Khalid & Bhattacharya, Mita & Qazi, Ahmer Qasim & Long, Wei
- 235-249 Environmental feasibility of heritage buildings rehabilitation
by Munarim, Ulisses & Ghisi, Enedir
- 250-258 Review: Survey of the control strategy of liquid desiccant systems
by Mohammad, Abdulrahman Th. & Mat, Sohif Bin & Sopian, K. & Al-abidi, Abduljalil A.
- 259-266 Overview of glycerol reforming for hydrogen production
by Schwengber, Carine Aline & Alves, Helton José & Schaffner, Rodolfo Andrade & da Silva, Fernando Alves & Sequinel, Rodrigo & Bach, Vanessa Rossato & Ferracin, Ricardo José
- 267-286 Biomass to liquid transportation fuel via Fischer Tropsch synthesis – Technology review and current scenario
by Ail, Snehesh Shivananda & Dasappa, S.
- 287-296 A technology review on recovering waste heat from the condensers of large turbine units in China
by Li, Yan & Chang, Shanshan & Fu, Lin & Zhang, Shuyan
- 297-310 A bibliometric analysis of research on carbon tax from 1989 to 2014
by Zhang, Kun & Wang, Qian & Liang, Qiao-Mei & Chen, Hao
- 311-318 Fuelling the Pacific: Aid for renewable energy across Pacific Island countries
by Betzold, Carola
- 319-330 Control strategies for DC networks: A systematic literature review
by Torreglosa, Juan P. & García-Triviño, Pablo & Fernández-Ramirez, Luis M. & Jurado, Francisco
- 331-340 Thermochemical conversion of triglycerides for production of drop-in liquid fuels
by Xu, Junming & Jiang, Jianchun & Zhao, Jiaping
- 341-346 Journey to burning half of global coal: Trajectory and drivers of China׳s coal use
by Wang, Qiang & Li, Rongrong
- 347-360 Performance improvement of vapor compression cooling systems using evaporative condenser: An overview
by Harby, K. & Gebaly, Doaa R. & Koura, Nader S. & Hassan, Mohamed S.
- 361-375 Software for designing solar water heating systems
by Camargo Nogueira, Carlos Eduardo & Vidotto, Magno Luiz & Toniazzo, Fernando & Debastiani, Gilson
- 376-396 A review on planning, configurations, modeling and optimization techniques of hybrid renewable energy systems for off grid applications
by Siddaiah, Rajanna & Saini, R.P.
- 397-406 Exploring tapping potential of solar energy: Prioritization of Indian states
by Singh, Amritpal & Vats, Gaurav & Khanduja, Dinesh
- 407-418 Dehydration behaviour, mathematical modelling, energy efficiency and essential oil yield of peppermint leaves undergoing microwave and hot air treatments
by Torki-Harchegani, Mehdi & Ghanbarian, Davoud & Ghasemi Pirbalouti, Abdollah & Sadeghi, Morteza
- 419-428 Grid-connected PV systems in the Pacific Island Countries
by Raturi, Atul & Singh, Aman & Prasad, Ravita D.
- 429-438 Progress in inhibition mechanisms and process control of intermediates and by-products in sewage sludge anaerobic digestion
by Yuan, Haiping & Zhu, Nanwen
- 439-449 Solutions for optimizing renewable power generation systems at Kyung-Hee University׳s Global Campus, South Korea
by Park, Eunil & Kwon, Sang Jib
- 450-461 Catalytic steam reforming of biomass tar: Prospects and challenges
by Guan, Guoqing & Kaewpanha, Malinee & Hao, Xiaogang & Abudula, Abuliti
- 462-476 Mathematical models for the simulation of thermal regenerators: A state-of-the-art review
by Sadrameli, S.M.
- 477-490 Review of barriers to the dissemination of decentralized renewable energy systems
by Yaqoot, Mohammed & Diwan, Parag & Kandpal, Tara C.
- 491-498 Small-scale power generation analysis: Downdraft gasifier coupled to engine generator set
by Chaves, Luiz Inácio & da Silva, Marcelo José & de Souza, Samuel Nelson Melegari & Secco, Deonir & Rosa, Helton Aparecido & Nogueira, Carlos Eduardo Camargo & Frigo, Elisandro Pires