Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2015, Volume 42, Issue C
- 726-734 Effective utilization of excess energy in standalone hybrid renewable energy systems for improving comfort ability and reducing cost of energy: A review and analysis
by Ismail, M.S. & Moghavvemi, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Muttaqi, K.M. & Moghavvemi, S.
- 735-742 A progressive study into offshore wind farm maintenance optimisation using risk based failure analysis
by Sinha, Y. & Steel, J.A.
- 743-751 Review of dynamic pricing programs in the U.S. and Europe: Status quo and policy recommendations
by Hu, Zheng & Kim, Jin-ho & Wang, Jianhui & Byrne, John
- 752-759 Effects of financial development indicators on energy consumption and CO2 emission of European, East Asian and Oceania countries
by Mahdi Ziaei, Sayyed
- 760-772 Analysis on investment strategies in China: the case of biomass direct combustion power generation sector
by Xin-Gang, Zhao & Tian-Tian, Feng & Yu, Ma & Yi-Sheng, Yang & Xue-Fu, Pan
- 773-785 HEMSs and enabled demand response in electricity market: An overview
by Khan, Aftab Ahmed & Razzaq, Sohail & Khan, Asadullah & Khursheed, Fatima & Owais,
- 786-800 Electric vehicles challenges and opportunities: Lithuanian review
by Raslavičius, Laurencas & Azzopardi, Brian & Keršys, Artūras & Starevičius, Martynas & Bazaras, Žilvinas & Makaras, Rolandas
- 801-822 Review of aerodynamic developments on small horizontal axis wind turbine blade
by Karthikeyan, N. & Kalidasa Murugavel, K. & Arun Kumar, S. & Rajakumar, S.
- 823-834 The development supercapacitor from activated carbon by electroless plating—A review
by Faraji, Soheila & Ani, Farid Nasir
- 835-845 Natural gas consumption and economic growth: The role of foreign direct investment, capital formation and trade openness in Malaysia
by Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 846-882 A survey on impact assessment of DG and FACTS controllers in power systems
by Singh, Bindeshwar & Mukherjee, V. & Tiwari, Prabhakar
- 883-901 Emerging perspectives on environmental burden minimisation initiatives from anaerobic digestion technologies for community scale biomass valorisation
by Tiwary, A. & Williams, I.D. & Pant, D.C. & Kishore, V.V.N.
- 902-912 Assessment of solar thermal power generation potential in India
by Sharma, Chandan & Sharma, Ashish K. & Mullick, Subhash C. & Kandpal, Tara C.
- 913-931 Fuel cell technology for domestic built environment applications: State of-the-art review
by Elmer, Theo & Worall, Mark & Wu, Shenyi & Riffat, Saffa B.
- 932-951 Don׳t just follow the sun – A global assessment of economic performance for residential building photovoltaics
by Lang, Tillmann & Gloerfeld, Erik & Girod, Bastien
- 952-962 How does administrative pricing affect energy consumption and CO2 emissions in China?
by Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang
- 963-972 A review: Conversion of bioglycerol into 1,3-propanediol via biological and chemical method
by Lee, C.S. & Aroua, M.K. & Daud, W.M.A.W. & Cognet, P. & Pérès-Lucchese, Y. & Fabre, P-L & Reynes, O. & Latapie, L.
- 973-985 Developmental status and challenges of GWHP and ATES in China
by Zhou, Xuezhi & Gao, Qing & Chen, Xiangliang & Yan, Yuying & Spitler, Jeffrey D.
- 986-998 Comparative economic analysis of support policies for solar PV in the most representative EU countries
by Dusonchet, L. & Telaretti, E.
- 999-1011 Collective institutional entrepreneurship and contestations in wind energy in India
by Jolly, Suyash & Raven, R.P.J.M.
- 1012-1022 Modeling the causal linkages between nuclear energy, renewable energy and economic growth in developed and developing countries
by Omri, Anis & Ben Mabrouk, Nejah & Sassi-Tmar, Amel
- 1023-1033 Dark green electricity comes from the sea: Capitalizing on ecological merits of offshore wind power?
by Toonen, Hilde M. & Lindeboom, Han J.
- 1034-1046 Evaluating capital and operating cost efficiency of offshore wind farms: A DEA approach
by Ederer, Nikolaus
- 1047-1054 Performance evaluation and characterization of a 3-kWp grid-connected photovoltaic system based on tropical field experimental results: new results and comparative study
by Farhoodnea, Masoud & Mohamed, Azah & Khatib, Tamer & Elmenreich, Wilfried
- 1055-1064 Recent advances in utilization of biochar
by Qian, Kezhen & Kumar, Ajay & Zhang, Hailin & Bellmer, Danielle & Huhnke, Raymond
- 1065-1076 The investigation of the major factors influencing plug-in electric vehicle driving patterns and charging behaviour
by Azadfar, Elham & Sreeram, Victor & Harries, David
- 1077-1093 Energy security: Definitions, dimensions and indexes
by Ang, B.W. & Choong, W.L. & Ng, T.S.
- 1094-1105 Malaysia energy strategy towards sustainability: A panoramic overview of the benefits and challenges
by Basri, Nor Afifah & Ramli, Ahmad Termizi & Aliyu, Abubakar Sadiq
- 1106-1112 Lithium in thermal energy storage: A state-of-the-art review
by Cabeza, Luisa F. & Gutierrez, Andrea & Barreneche, Camila & Ushak, Svetlana & Fernández, Ángel G. & Inés Fernádez, A. & Grágeda, Mario
- 1113-1122 Life cycle assessment of electricity production from renewable energies: Review and results harmonization
by Asdrubali, Francesco & Baldinelli, Giorgio & D’Alessandro, Francesco & Scrucca, Flavio
- 1123-1131 Factors determining energy consumption: Evidence from Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand
by Azam, Muhammad & Khan, Abdul Qayyum & Zaman, Khalid & Ahmad, Mehboob
- 1132-1142 Techno-economic review of rooftop photovoltaic systems: Case studies of industrial, residential and off-grid rooftops in Bangalore, Karnataka
by Ghosh, Saptak & Nair, Akhilesh & Krishnan, S.S.
- 1143-1150 Societal acceptance of an emerging energy technology: How is geothermal energy portrayed in Australian media?
by Romanach, Lygia & Carr-Cornish, Simone & Muriuki, Grace
- 1151-1163 An analysis of previous blackouts in the world: Lessons for China׳s power industry
by Bo, Zeng & Shaojie, Ouyang & Jianhua, Zhang & Hui, Shi & Geng, Wu & Ming, Zeng
- 1164-1173 Progress, prospect and challenges in glycerol purification process: A review
by Ardi, M.S. & Aroua, M.K. & Hashim, N. Awanis
- 1174-1186 Assessing ‘green energy economy’ stimulus packages: Evidence from the U.S. programs targeting renewable energy
by Mundaca, Luis & Luth Richter, Jessika
- 1187-1213 Challenges and strategies for optimization of glycerol steam reforming process
by Silva, Joel M. & Soria, M.A. & Madeira, Luis M.
- 1214-1222 Geothermal arsenic: Occurrence, mobility and environmental implications
by Bundschuh, Jochen & Maity, Jyoti Prakash
- 1223-1233 Deoxygenation of fatty acid to produce diesel-like hydrocarbons: A review of process conditions, reaction kinetics and mechanism
by Hermida, Lilis & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman
- 1234-1244 Aviation biofuel from renewable resources: Routes, opportunities and challenges
by Kandaramath Hari, Thushara & Yaakob, Zahira & Binitha, Narayanan N.
- 1245-1259 Italian local codes for energy efficiency of buildings: Theoretical definition and experimental application to a residential case study
by Salvalai, Graziano & Masera, Gabriele & Sesana, Marta Maria
- 1260-1278 Production of biogas and performance evaluation of existing treatment processes in palm oil mill effluent (POME)
by Ahmed, Yunus & Yaakob, Zahira & Akhtar, Parul & Sopian, Kamaruzzaman
- 1279-1289 A review and insights on Poynting vector theory and periodic averaged electric energy transport theories
by Calamaro, N. & Beck, Y. & Shmilovitz, D.
- 1290-1304 Recycling waste heat energy using vapour absorption heat transformers: A review
by Donnellan, Philip & Cronin, Kevin & Byrne, Edmond
- 1305-1325 Combining thermal energy storage with buildings – a review
by Heier, Johan & Bales, Chris & Martin, Viktoria
- 1326-1334 Spatial variability and clustering of global solar irradiation in Vietnam from sunshine duration measurements
by Polo, J. & Gastón, M. & Vindel, J.M. & Pagola, I.
- 1335-1348 Methods and tools for community energy planning: A review
by Huang, Zishuo & Yu, Hang & Peng, Zhenwei & Zhao, Mei
- 1349-1361 Life cycle assessment of lignocellulosic bioethanol: Environmental impacts and energy balance
by Morales, Marjorie & Quintero, Julián & Conejeros, Raúl & Aroca, Germán
- 1362-1369 The suitability of wood pellet heating for domestic households: A review of literature
by Thomson, Harriet & Liddell, Christine
- 1370-1384 Review of green electricity products in the United Kingdom, Germany and Finland
by Hast, A. & Syri, S. & Jokiniemi, J. & Huuskonen, M. & Cross, S.
- 1385-1392 Bioprocess considerations for microalgal-based wastewater treatment and biomass production
by Zeng, Xianhai & Guo, Xiaoyi & Su, Gaomin & Danquah, Michael K. & Zhang, Shiduo & Lu, Yinghua & Sun, Yong & Lin, Lu
- 1393-1417 A review of the combustion and emissions properties of advanced transportation biofuels and their impact on existing and future engines
by Bergthorson, Jeffrey M. & Thomson, Murray J.
- 1418-1427 Non-enclosure methods for non-suspended microalgae cultivation: literature review and research needs
by Katarzyna, Ledwoch & Sai, Gu & Singh, Oinam Avijeet
- 1428-1436 Historical and recent development of photovoltaic thermal (PVT) technologies
by Kumar, Anil & Baredar, Prashant & Qureshi, Uzma
- 1437-1452 An overview on glycerol-free processes for the production of renewable liquid biofuels, applicable in diesel engines
by Calero, Juan & Luna, Diego & Sancho, Enrique D. & Luna, Carlos & Bautista, Felipa M. & Romero, Antonio A. & Posadillo, Alejandro & Berbel, Julio & Verdugo-Escamilla, Cristóbal
- 1453-1463 Past, today and future development of micro-grids in China
by Zhu, Xuan & Han, Xiao-qing & Qin, Wen-ping & Wang, Peng
- 1464-1474 Comparison of geothermal with solar and wind power generation systems
by Li, Kewen & Bian, Huiyuan & Liu, Changwei & Zhang, Danfeng & Yang, Yanan
2015, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-13 Natural light controls and guides in buildings. Energy saving for electrical lighting, reduction of cooling load
by Gago, E.J. & Muneer, T. & Knez, M. & Köster, H.
- 14-28 Orderly grid connection of renewable energy generation in China: Management mode, existing problems and solutions
by Zeng, Ming & Duan, Jinhui & Wang, Liang & Zhang, Yingjie & Xue, Song
- 29-41 A review on light-emitting diode based automotive headlamps
by Long, Xingming & He, Jugang & Zhou, Jing & Fang, Liang & Zhou, Xia & Ren, Fan & Xu, Tao
- 42-52 Recent advances of feed-in tariff in Malaysia
by Wong, S.L. & Ngadi, Norzita & Abdullah, Tuan Amran Tuan & Inuwa, I.M.
- 53-67 Review of experimental investigation on directly irradiated particles solar reactors
by Alonso, Elisa & Romero, Manuel
- 68-84 Solar water heating: From theory, application, marketing and research
by Wang, Zhangyuan & Yang, Wansheng & Qiu, Feng & Zhang, Xiangmei & Zhao, Xudong
- 85-98 Heating and cooling energy trends and drivers in buildings
by Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana & Cabeza, Luisa F. & Serrano, Susana & Barreneche, Camila & Petrichenko, Ksenia
- 99-112 Photovoltaic waste assessment in Italy
by Paiano, Annarita
- 113-127 Catalytic conversion of biodiesel derived raw glycerol to value added products
by Bagheri, Samira & Julkapli, Nurhidayatullaili Muhd & Yehye, Wageeh A.
- 128-133 Demand side management using artificial neural networks in a smart grid environment
by Macedo, M.N.Q. & Galo, J.J.M. & de Almeida, L.A.L. & de C. Lima, A.C.
- 134-142 Assessment of theoretical near-shore wave power potential along the Lithuanian coast of the Baltic Sea
by Kasiulis, Egidijus & Punys, Petras & Kofoed, Jens Peter
- 143-161 Solar cooling systems for climate change mitigation: A review
by Anand, S. & Gupta, A. & Tyagi, S.K.
- 162-177 A web-based participatory GIS (PGIS) for offshore wind farm suitability within Lake Erie, Ohio
by Mekonnen, Addisu D. & Gorsevski, Pece V.
- 178-188 The turning point of solar photovoltaic industry in China: Will it come?
by Zhao, Xin-gang & Wan, Guan & Yang, Yahui
- 189-201 Load monitoring for active control of wind turbines
by Cooperman, Aubryn & Martinez, Marcias
- 202-216 Models for predicting the surface tension of biodiesel and methyl esters
by Ramírez-Verduzco, Luis Felipe
- 217-224 Almond production in Iran: An analysis of energy use efficiency (2008–2011)
by Torki-Harchegani, Mehdi & Ebrahimi, Rahim & Mahmoodi-Eshkaftaki, Mahmood
- 225-236 Review of electrical energy storage system for vehicular applications
by Ren, Guizhou & Ma, Guoqing & Cong, Ning
- 237-247 Energy consumption, carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth: The case of Saudi Arabia
by Alshehry, Atef Saad & Belloumi, Mounir
- 248-260 A review of wireless communications for smart grid
by Mahmood, Anzar & Javaid, Nadeem & Razzaq, Sohail
- 261-276 A review on the water and energy sectors in Algeria: Current forecasts, scenario and sustainability issues
by Hamiche, Ait Mimoune & Stambouli, Amine Boudghene & Flazi, Samir
- 277-283 Potential use of landfill biogas in urban bus fleet in the Brazilian states: A review
by Nadaletti, W.C. & Cremonez, P.A. & de Souza, S.N.M. & Bariccatti, R.A. & Belli Filho, P. & Secco, D.
- 284-297 Global prospects, progress, policies, and environmental impact of solar photovoltaic power generation
by Hosenuzzaman, M. & Rahim, N.A. & Selvaraj, J. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Malek, A.B.M.A. & Nahar, A.
- 298-307 Simulation for assessing the liberalization of biofuels
by Franco, Carlos J. & Zapata, Sebastian & Dyner, Isaac
- 308-318 A comparative assessment of Brazilian electric motors performance with minimum efficiency standards
by Sauer, Ildo L. & Tatizawa, Hédio & Salotti, Francisco A.M. & Mercedes, Sonia S.
- 319-337 Repowering: An actual possibility for wind energy in Spain in a new scenario without feed-in-tariffs
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Campíñez-Romero, Severo & Pérez-Molina, Clara & Mur-Pérez, Francisco
- 338-346 A life cycle co-benefits assessment of wind power in China
by Xue, Bing & Ma, Zhixiao & Geng, Yong & Heck, Peter & Ren, Wanxia & Tobias, Mario & Maas, Achim & Jiang, Ping & Puppim de Oliveira, Jose A. & Fujita, Tsuyoshi
- 347-355 Sustainability-based economic and ecological evaluation of a rural biogas-linked agro-ecosystem
by Dai, Jing & Chen, Bin & Hayat, Tasawar & Alsaedi, Ahmed & Ahmad, Bashir
- 356-367 The latest advancements on thermochemical heat storage systems
by Aydin, Devrim & Casey, Sean P. & Riffat, Saffa
- 368-378 Possibilities and challenges of China׳s forestry biomass resource utilization
by Tan, Zhongfu & Chen, Kangting & Liu, Pingkuo
- 379-389 Multi-choice goal programming model for the optimal location of renewable energy facilities
by Chang, Ching-Ter
- 390-401 Renewable energy gathers steam in South Africa
by Walwyn, David Richard & Brent, Alan Colin
- 402-412 A critical review on cellulose: From fundamental to an approach on sensor technology
by Ummartyotin, Sarute & Manuspiya, Hathaikarn
- 413-435 Thermo-hydraulic performance analysis of solar air heaters having artificial roughness–A review
by Sharma, Sanjay K. & Kalamkar, Vilas R.
- 436-453 A review of maximum power point tracking techniques for use in partially shaded conditions
by Liu, Yi-Hua & Chen, Jing-Hsiao & Huang, Jia-Wei
- 454-472 Designing large arrays of tidal turbines: A synthesis and review
by Vennell, Ross & Funke, Simon W. & Draper, Scott & Stevens, Craig & Divett, Tim
- 473-482 Design and performance analysis of a hybrid solar tricycle for a sustainable local commute
by Paudel, Ananda Mani & Kreutzmann, Philipp
- 483-494 The adoption of PV in the Netherlands: A statistical analysis of adoption factors
by Vasseur, Véronique & Kemp, René
- 495-505 A critical review of detection and classification of power quality events
by Mahela, Om Prakash & Shaik, Abdul Gafoor & Gupta, Neeraj
- 506-520 LED bulbs technical specification and testing procedure for solar home systems
by Gago Calderón, Alfonso & Narvarte Fernández, Luis & Carrasco Moreno, Luis Miguel & Serón Barba, Javier
- 521-539 Multiinput DC–DC converters in renewable energy applications – An overview
by Rehman, Zubair & Al-Bahadly, Ibrahim & Mukhopadhyay, Subhas
- 540-549 Is there a case for community-based equity participation in Scottish on-shore wind energy production? Gaps in evidence and research needs
by Slee, Bill
- 550-567 Sustainable bio-ethanol production from agro-residues: A review
by Gupta, Anubhuti & Verma, Jay Prakash
- 568-583 Assessment of dry residual biomass potential for use as alternative energy source in the party of General Pueyrredón, Argentina
by Roberts, Justo José & Cassula, Agnelo Marotta & Osvaldo Prado, Pedro & Dias, Rubens Alves & Balestieri, José Antonio Perrella
- 584-593 Total-factor carbon emission performance of the Chinese transportation industry: A bootstrapped non-radial Malmquist index analysis
by Zhang, Ning & Zhou, Peng & Kung, Chih-Chun
- 594-601 CO2 emissions, energy consumption, economic and population growth in Malaysia
by Begum, Rawshan Ara & Sohag, Kazi & Abdullah, Sharifah Mastura Syed & Jaafar, Mokhtar
- 602-614 Studying the relationship between economic growth, CO2 emissions, and the environmental Kuznets curve in Venezuela (1980–2025)
by Robalino-López, Andrés & Mena-Nieto, Ángel & García-Ramos, José-Enrique & Golpe, Antonio A.
- 615-632 Conversion of the greenhouse gas CO2 to the fuel gas CO via the Boudouard reaction: A review
by Lahijani, Pooya & Zainal, Zainal Alimuddin & Mohammadi, Maedeh & Mohamed, Abdul Rahman
- 633-646 Recent progress in the development of biofuel 2,5-dimethylfuran
by Qian, Yong & Zhu, Lifeng & Wang, Yue & Lu, Xingcai
- 647-657 Heterogeneous preferences toward landscape externalities of wind turbines – combining choices and attitudes in a hybrid model
by Mariel, Petr & Meyerhoff, Jürgen & Hess, Stephane
- 658-684 Advancements in hybrid photovoltaic systems for enhanced solar cells performance
by Makki, Adham & Omer, Siddig & Sabir, Hisham
- 685-694 Offshore wind energy: A comparative analysis of UK, USA and India
by Kota, Sandhya & Bayne, Stephen B. & Nimmagadda, Sandeep
- 695-714 A state-of-the-art review on innovative glazing technologies
by Cuce, Erdem & Riffat, Saffa B.
- 715-734 Review of convection heat transfer and fluid flow in porous media with nanofluid
by Mahdi, Raed Abed & Mohammed, H.A. & Munisamy, K.M. & Saeid, N.H.
- 735-744 Effect of dust pollutant type on photovoltaic performance
by Darwish, Zeki Ahmed & Kazem, Hussein A. & Sopian, K. & Al-Goul, M.A. & Alawadhi, Hussain
- 745-761 Demineralization of low grade coal – A review
by Meshram, Pratima & Purohit, B.K. & Sinha, M.K. & Sahu, S.K. & Pandey, B.D.
- 762-776 Barriers to renewable/sustainable energy technologies adoption: Indian perspective
by Luthra, Sunil & Kumar, Sanjay & Garg, Dixit & Haleem, Abid
- 777-798 Biodiesel properties and automotive system compatibility issues
by Sorate, Kamalesh A. & Bhale, Purnanand V.
- 799-817 Ocean renewable energy in Southeast Asia: A review
by Quirapas, Mary Ann Joy Robles & Lin, Htet & Abundo, Michael Lochinvar Sim & Brahim, Sahara & Santos, Diane
- 818-829 Does financial development contribute to SAARC׳S energy demand? From energy crisis to energy reforms
by Alam, Arif & Malik, Ihtisham Abdul & Abdullah, Alias Bin & Hassan, Asmadi & Faridullah, & Awan, Usama & Ali, Ghulam & Zaman, Khalid & Naseem, Imran
- 830-844 A review of the solar city concept and methods to assess rooftop solar electric potential, with an illustrative application to the city of Seoul
by Byrne, John & Taminiau, Job & Kurdgelashvili, Lado & Kim, Kyung Nam
- 845-854 Energy performances of intensive and extensive short rotation cropping systems for woody biomass production in the EU
by Njakou Djomo, S. & Ac, A. & Zenone, T. & De Groote, T. & Bergante, S. & Facciotto, G. & Sixto, H. & Ciria Ciria, P. & Weger, J. & Ceulemans, R.
- 855-862 Jatropha curcas L.: A crucified plant waiting for resurgence
by Edrisi, Sheikh Adil & Dubey, Rama Kant & Tripathi, Vishal & Bakshi, Mansi & Srivastava, Pankaj & Jamil, Sarah & Singh, H.B. & Singh, Nandita & Abhilash, P.C.
- 863-871 Green wall systems: A review of their characteristics
by Manso, Maria & Castro-Gomes, João
- 872-883 Solid state storage of hydrogen and its isotopes: An engineering overview
by Bhattacharyya, Rupsha & Mohan, Sadhana
- 884-900 A global survey of gas hydrate development and reserves: Specifically in the marine field
by Lu, Shyi-Min
- 901-906 Payback period for residential solar water heaters in Taiwan
by Lin, W.M. & Chang, K.C. & Chung, K.M.
- 907-914 Present status and overview of potential of renewable energy in Cote d’Ivoire
by Koua, Blaise K. & Koffi, Paul Magloire E. & Gbaha, Prosper & Touré, Siaka
- 915-931 Modelling solar potential in the urban environment: State-of-the-art review
by Freitas, S. & Catita, C. & Redweik, P. & Brito, M.C.
- 932-942 Evaluating health-care waste treatment technologies using a hybrid multi-criteria decision making model
by Liu, Hu-Chen & You, Jian-Xin & Lu, Chao & Chen, Yi-Zeng
- 943-954 The diverse applications of water hyacinth with main focus on sustainable energy and production for new era: An overview
by Rezania, Shahabaldin & Ponraj, Mohanadoss & Din, Mohd Fadhil Md & Songip, Ahmad Rahman & Sairan, Fadzlin Md & Chelliapan, Shreeshivadasan
- 955-964 Energy recovery systems for retrofitting in internal combustion engine vehicles: A review of techniques
by Gabriel-Buenaventura, Alejandro & Azzopardi, Brian
- 965-974 Pressure fluctuations in the vaneless space of High-head pump-turbines—A review
by Zuo, Zhigang & Liu, Shuhong & Sun, Yuekun & Wu, Yulin
- 975-995 A review of thermal energy storage technologies and control approaches for solar cooling
by Pintaldi, Sergio & Perfumo, Cristian & Sethuvenkatraman, Subbu & White, Stephen & Rosengarten, Gary
- 996-1027 Historical development of concentrating solar power technologies to generate clean electricity efficiently – A review
by Baharoon, Dhyia Aidroos & Rahman, Hasimah Abdul & Omar, Wan Zaidi Wan & Fadhl, Saeed Obaid
- 1028-1036 Thermal transmittance of carbon nanotube networks: Guidelines for novel thermal storage systems and polymeric material of thermal interest
by Fasano, Matteo & Bozorg Bigdeli, Masoud & Vaziri Sereshk, Mohammad Rasool & Chiavazzo, Eliodoro & Asinari, Pietro
- 1037-1051 Potential residential PV development in Chile: The effect of Net Metering and Net Billing schemes for grid-connected PV systems
by Watts, David & Valdés, Marcelo F. & Jara, Danilo & Watson, Andrea
- 1052-1066 The energy metabolism of China and India between 1971 and 2010: Studying the bifurcation
by Velasco-Fernández, Raúl & Ramos-Martín, Jesus & Giampietro, Mario
- 1067-1079 Comprehensive review of renewable energy curtailment and avoidance: A specific example in China
by Li, Canbing & Shi, Haiqing & Cao, Yijia & Wang, Jianhui & Kuang, Yonghong & Tan, Yi & Wei, Jing
- 1080-1118 A review of solar energy driven desalination technologies
by Sharon, H. & Reddy, K.S.
- 1119-1127 Future economic of concentrating solar power (CSP) for electricity generation in Egypt
by Shouman, Enas R. & Khattab, N.M.
- 1128-1166 Biomass cookstoves: A review of technical aspects
by Sutar, Kailasnath B. & Kohli, Sangeeta & Ravi, M.R. & Ray, Anjan
- 1167-1175 Mercury emissions by Beijing׳s fossil energy consumption: Based on environmentally extended input–output analysis
by Li, J.S. & Chen, G.Q. & Hayat, T. & Alsaedi, A.
- 1176-1189 Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) after the first commitment period: Assessment of the world׳s portfolio and the role of Latin America
by Watts, David & Albornoz, Constanza & Watson, Andrea
- 1190-1204 A review of Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) issues of solar energy system
by Aman, M.M. & Solangi, K.H. & Hossain, M.S. & Badarudin, A. & Jasmon, G.B. & Mokhlis, H. & Bakar, A.H.A. & Kazi, S.N
- 1205-1216 Novel nano-structured for the improvement of photo-catalyzed hydrogen production via water splitting with in-situ nano-carbon formation
by El Naggar, Ahmed M.A. & Gobara, Heba M. & Nassar, Ibrahim M.
- 1217-1229 Role prioritization of hydrogen production technologies for promoting hydrogen economy in the current state of China
by Ren, Jingzheng & Gao, Suzhao & Tan, Shiyu & Dong, Lichun & Scipioni, Antonio & Mazzi, Anna
- 1230-1243 Hydrogen economy in China: Strengths–weaknesses–opportunities–threats analysis and strategies prioritization
by Ren, Jingzheng & Gao, Suzhao & Tan, Shiyu & Dong, Lichun
- 1244-1254 Multistage stochastic inexact chance-constraint programming for an integrated biomass-municipal solid waste power supply management under uncertainty
by Wu, C.B. & Huang, G.H. & Li, W. & Xie, Y.L. & Xu, Y.
- 1255-1266 The decomposition of energy-related carbon emission and its decoupling with economic growth in China
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Da, Ya-Bin
- 1267-1276 Electrical demand side contribution to frequency control in power systems: a review on technical aspects
by Dehghanpour, Kaveh & Afsharnia, Saeed
- 1277-1287 Sustainable options for electric vehicle technologies
by Poullikkas, Andreas
- 1288-1297 Economic analysis of the contribution of photovoltaics to the decarbonization of the power sector
by Hernández-Moro, J. & Martínez-Duart, J.M.
- 1298-1311 Review of micro- and mini-channel heat sinks and heat exchangers for single phase fluids
by Dixit, Tisha & Ghosh, Indranil
- 1312-1323 Solar thermal energy for sustainable development in Tunisia: The case of the PROSOL project
by Omri, Emna & Chtourou, Nouri & Bazin, Damien
- 1324-1350 A journey into the process and engineering aspects of carbon capture technologies
by Sreenivasulu, B. & Gayatri, D.V. & Sreedhar, I. & Raghavan, K.V.
- 1351-1365 Using a sustainability index to assess energy technologies for rural electrification
by Mainali, Brijesh & Silveira, Semida
- 1366-1375 BBO-based small autonomous hybrid power system optimization incorporating wind speed and solar radiation forecasting
by Gupta, R.A. & Kumar, Rajesh & Bansal, Ajay Kumar
- 1376-1384 Biorefinery as a promising approach to promote microalgae industry: An innovative framework
by Zhu, Liandong
- 1385-1394 Household energy use: Applying behavioural economics to understand consumer decision-making and behaviour
by Frederiks, Elisha R. & Stenner, Karen & Hobman, Elizabeth V.
- 1395-1403 Analysis of critical climate related factors for the application of zero-energy homes in Saudi Arabia
by Alrashed, Farajallah & Asif, Muhammad
- 1404-1412 Design, construction, and evaluation of a mixed mode solar kiln with black-painted pebble bed for timber seasoning in a tropical setting
by Ugwu, S.N. & Ugwuishiwu, B.O. & Ekechukwu, O.V. & Njoku, H. & Ani, A.O.
- 1413-1422 Has the turning point of China׳s wind power industry really come?
by Zhao, Xin-gang & Wei, Yu-ang & Ren, Ling-zhi
- 1423-1436 A review of key power system stability challenges for large-scale PV integration
by Shah, Rakibuzzaman & Mithulananthan, N. & Bansal, R.C. & Ramachandaramurthy, V.K.
- 1437-1446 Probabilistic optimal power flow in correlated hybrid wind-PV power systems: A review and a new approach
by Aien, Morteza & Rashidinejad, Masoud & Firuz-Abad, Mahmud Fotuhi
- 1447-1464 Advances in synthesis of biodiesel via enzyme catalysis: Novel and sustainable approaches
by Guldhe, Abhishek & Singh, Bhaskar & Mutanda, Taurai & Permaul, Kugen & Bux, Faizal
- 1465-1477 Rich enough to go renewable, but too early to leave fossil energy?
by Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P.
- 1478-1488 Overall review of renewable energy subsidy policies in China – Contradictions of intentions and effects
by Shen, Jianfei & Luo, Chen
- 1489-1500 Harvesting techniques applied to microalgae: A review
by Barros, Ana I. & Gonçalves, Ana L. & Simões, Manuel & Pires, José C.M.
- 1501-1514 Review of grid connection requirements for generation assets in weak power grids
by Etxegarai, Agurtzane & Eguia, Pablo & Torres, Esther & Iturregi, Araitz & Valverde, Victor
- 1515-1545 Emerging applications of graphene and its derivatives in carbon capture and conversion: Current status and future prospects
by Taheri Najafabadi, Amin
2014, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-10 A cross-sectional review: Impacts and sustainability of small-scale renewable energy projects in developing countries
by Terrapon-Pfaff, Julia & Dienst, Carmen & König, Julian & Ortiz, Willington
- 11-27 On further enhancement of single-phase and flow boiling heat transfer in micro/minichannels
by Wu, Zan & Sundén, Bengt
- 28-59 Glycerol for renewable acrolein production by catalytic dehydration
by Talebian-Kiakalaieh, Amin & Amin, Nor Aishah Saidina & Hezaveh, Hadi
- 60-68 Temporal and spatial variations in consumption-based carbon dioxide emissions in China
by Zhang, Yanxia & Wang, Haikun & Liang, Sai & Xu, Ming & Liu, Weidong & Li, Shalang & Zhang, Rongrong & Nielsen, Chris P. & Bi, Jun
- 69-79 Evaluation methods and research progresses in bio-oil storage stability
by Chen, Dengyu & Zhou, Jianbin & Zhang, Qisheng & Zhu, Xifeng
- 80-90 What role of renewable and non-renewable electricity consumption and output is needed to initially mitigate CO2 emissions in MENA region?
by Farhani, Sahbi & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 91-96 A DEA approach for estimating the agricultural energy and environmental efficiency of EU countries
by Vlontzos, George & Niavis, Spyros & Manos, Basil
- 97-110 Driving and charging patterns of electric vehicles for energy usage
by Speidel, Stuart & Bräunl, Thomas
- 111-117 Renewable energy consumption – Economic growth nexus for China
by Lin, Boqiang & Moubarak, Mohamed
- 118-132 Biomass gasification gas cleaning for downstream applications: A comparative critical review
by Asadullah, Mohammad
- 133-142 Producing transportation fuels from algae: In search of synergy
by Raslavičius, Laurencas & Semenov, Vladimir G. & Chernova, Nadezhda I. & Keršys, Artūras & Kopeyka, Aleksandr K.
- 143-152 Review of photovoltaic degradation rate methodologies
by Phinikarides, Alexander & Kindyni, Nitsa & Makrides, George & Georghiou, George E.
- 153-160 A review on torrefied biomass pellets as a sustainable alternative to coal in power generation
by Nunes, L.J.R. & Matias, J.C.O. & Catalão, J.P.S.
- 161-170 A survey on mobile energy storage systems (MESS): Applications, challenges and solutions
by Hosseini, Sayed Saeed & Badri, Ali & Parvania, Masood
- 171-184 Comfort reliability evaluation of building designs by stochastic hygrothermal simulation
by Sulaiman, Halimi & Olsina, Fernando
- 185-195 China׳s regional assessment of renewable energy vulnerability to climate change
by Wang, Bing & Ke, Ruo-Yu & Yuan, Xiao-Chen & Wei, Yi-Ming
- 196-203 Identifying renewable energy and building renovation solutions in the Baltic Sea region: The case of Kaliningrad Oblast
by Raslavičius, Laurencas & Kučinskas, Vytautas & Jasinskas, Algirdas & Bazaras, Žilvinas
- 204-213 A stand-alone wind power supply with a Li-ion battery energy storage system
by Mesbahi, Tedjani & Ouari, Ahmed & Ghennam, Tarak & Berkouk, El Madjid & Rizoug, Nassim & Mesbahi, Nadhir & Meradji, Moudrik
- 214-223 Physical principles of losses in thin film solar cells and efficiency enhancement methods
by Dhankhar, Meena & Pal Singh, Om & Singh, V.N.
- 224-236 Profitability of wind energy investments in China using a Monte Carlo approach for the treatment of uncertainties
by Caralis, George & Diakoulaki, Danae & Yang, Peijin & Gao, Zhiqiu & Zervos, Arthouros & Rados, Kostas
- 237-259 Preparation, thermal properties and applications of shape-stabilized thermal energy storage materials
by Fang, Guiyin & Tang, Fang & Cao, Lei
- 260-268 Wave electrical energy systems: Implementation, challenges and environmental issues
by Ilyas, Arqam & Kashif, Syed A.R. & Saqib, Muhammad A. & Asad, Muhammad M.
- 269-286 Policy and regulation for smart grids in the United Kingdom
by Connor, Peter M. & Baker, Philip E. & Xenias, Dimitrios & Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Axon, Colin J. & Cipcigan, Liana
- 287-295 Combinations of support instruments for renewable electricity in Europe: A review
by del Río, Pablo & Mir-Artigues, Pere
- 296-310 Thermography methodologies for detecting energy related building defects
by Fox, Matthew & Coley, David & Goodhew, Steve & de Wilde, Pieter
- 311-317 Overview of anti-islanding US patents for grid-connected inverters
by Guo, Xiaoqiang & Xu, David & Wu, Bin
- 318-325 Impacts of the renewable energy law on the developments of wind energy in Turkey
by Dursun, Bahtiyar & Gokcol, Cihan
- 326-334 Techno-economic parametric assessment of solar power in India: A survey
by Soni, M.S. & Gakkhar, Nikhil
- 335-347 Evaluation of R&D investments in wind power in Korea using real option
by Kim, Kyung-Taek & Lee, Deok-Joo & Park, Sung-Joon
- 348-374 Second law thermodynamic study of heat exchangers: A review
by Manjunath, K. & Kaushik, S.C.
- 375-385 Electricity auctions in South America: Towards convergence of system adequacy and RES-E support
by Mastropietro, Paolo & Batlle, Carlos & Barroso, Luiz A. & Rodilla, Pablo
- 386-399 Evaluation of the different aerodynamic databases for vertical axis wind turbine simulations
by Bedon, Gabriele & Antonini, Enrico G.A. & De Betta, Stefano & Raciti Castelli, Marco & Benini, Ernesto