Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2016, Volume 65, Issue C
- 756-769 A review on third generation bioethanol feedstock
by Jambo, Siti Azmah & Abdulla, Rahmath & Mohd Azhar, Siti Hajar & Marbawi, Hartinie & Gansau, Jualang Azlan & Ravindra, Pogaku
- 770-783 Impact of renewable generation on voltage control in distribution systems
by Petinrin, J.O. & Shaabanb, Mohamed
- 784-799 A critical review on the characteristics of alternating liquid dielectrics and feasibility study on pongamia pinnata oil as liquid dielectrics
by Mariprasath, T. & Kirubakaran, V.
- 800-822 Energy storage in the energy transition context: A technology review
by Gallo, A.B. & Simões-Moreira, J.R. & Costa, H.K.M. & Santos, M.M. & Moutinho dos Santos, E.
- 823-831 Quantifying rates and drivers of change in long-term sector- and country-specific trends of carbon dioxide-equivalent greenhouse gas emissions
by Ozturk, Fatma & Keles, Melek & Evrendilek, Fatih
- 841-852 Modified Nafion membranes for direct alcohol fuel cells: An overview
by Zakil, F. Ahmad & Kamarudin, S.K. & Basri, S.
- 853-871 Sustainable transport by use of alternative marine and aviation fuels—A well-to-tank analysis to assess interactions with Singapore's energy system
by Schönsteiner, Karl & Massier, Tobias & Hamacher, Thomas
- 872-884 A review on building energy efficient design optimization rom the perspective of architects
by Shi, Xing & Tian, Zhichao & Chen, Wenqiang & Si, Binghui & Jin, Xing
- 885-901 Control strategies of parallel operated inverters in renewable energy application: A review
by Monica, P. & Kowsalya, M.
- 902-914 Is the share of renewable energy sources determining the CO2 kWh and income relation in electricity generation?
by Moutinho, Victor & Robaina, Margarita
- 915-924 Towards next generation district heating in Finland
by Paiho, Satu & Reda, Francesco
- 925-942 What drives the energy saving role of FDI and industrialization in East Africa?
by Adom, Philip Kofi & Amuakwa-Mensah, Franklin
- 943-960 An overview of renewable energy potential in Palestine
by Juaidi, Adel & Montoya, Francisco G. & Ibrik, Imad H. & Manzano-Agugliaro, Francisco
- 961-977 A review on unitized regenerative fuel cell technologies, part-A: Unitized regenerative proton exchange membrane fuel cells
by Wang, Yifei & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Xuan, Jin & Wang, Huizhi
- 978-991 Substituting small hydropower for fuel: The practice of China and the sustainable development
by Kong, Yigang & Kong, Zhigang & Liu, Zhiqi & Wei, Congmei & An, Gaocheng
- 992-1004 Qualification roadmap empowering the Greek building sector workforce in the field of energy
by Doukas, Haris & Siskos, Eleftherios & Psarras, John & Malamatenios, Charalampos & Tournaki, Stavroula & Tsoutsos, Theocharis
- 1005-1017 Emissions trading and abatement cost savings: An estimation of China's thermal power industry
by Wang, Ke & Zhang, Xian & Yu, Xueying & Wei, Yi-Ming & Wang, Bin
- 1018-1025 The relationships between population factors and China's carbon emissions: Does population aging matter?
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Tan, Zheng
- 1026-1032 Renewable energy development trends in the Western Balkans
by Dunjic, Stefan & Pezzutto, Simon & Zubaryeva, Alyona
- 1033-1047 Standardization and deployment scenario of next generation NB-PLC technologies
by Masood, Bilal & Baig, Sobia
- 1048-1064 Development and recent trends in greenhouse dryer: A review
by Tiwari, Sumit & Tiwari, G.N. & Al-Helal, I.M.
- 1065-1078 Analysis of energy security, environmental emission and fuel import costs under energy import reduction targets: A case of Pakistan
by Anwar, Javed
- 1079-1097 Cooling potential and applications prospects of passive radiative cooling in buildings: The current state-of-the-art
by Lu, Xing & Xu, Peng & Wang, Huilong & Yang, Tao & Hou, Jin
- 1098-1117 Perspectives for solid biopolymer electrolytes in dye sensitized solar cell and battery application
by Singh, Rahul & Polu, Anji Reddy & Bhattacharya, B. & Rhee, Hee-Woo & Varlikli, Canan & Singh, Pramod K.
- 1118-1126 The estimation of basket willow (Salix viminalis) yield – New approach. Part I: Background and statistical description
by Żyromski, Andrzej & Szulczewski, Wiesław & Biniak-Pieróg, Małgorzata & Jakubowski, Wojciech
- 1127-1138 Maximum power point tracking in photovoltaic (PV) systems: A review of different approaches
by Jordehi, A. Rezaee
- 1139-1158 Performance ratio – Crucial parameter for grid connected PV plants
by Khalid, Ahmad Mohd & Mitra, Indradip & Warmuth, Werner & Schacht, Volker
- 1159-1178 The dynamics of electricity demand in Pakistan: A panel cointegration analysis
by Khan, Muhammad Arshad & Abbas, Faisal
- 1179-1198 A sustainable integrated in situ transesterification of microalgae for biodiesel production and associated co-product-a review
by Salam, Kamoru A. & Velasquez-Orta, Sharon B. & Harvey, Adam P.
- 1199-1215 Building-integrated solar thermal systems based on vacuum-tube technology: Critical factors focusing on life-cycle environmental profile
by Lamnatou, Chr. & Cristofari, C. & Chemisana, D. & Canaletti, J.L.
- 1216-1231 Building energy efficiency: An overview of the Brazilian residential labeling scheme
by Fossati, Michele & Scalco, Veridiana Atanasio & Linczuk, Vinícius Cesar Cadena & Lamberts, Roberto
- 1232-1246 Damming the transnational Ayeyarwady basin. Hydropower and the water-energy nexus
by Hennig, Thomas
- 1247-1266 Biomass applications in iron and steel industry: An overview of challenges and opportunities
by Mousa, Elsayed & Wang, Chuan & Riesbeck, Johan & Larsson, Mikael
- 1267-1278 Dust as an unalterable deteriorative factor affecting PV panel's efficiency: Why and how
by Zaihidee, Fardila Mohd & Mekhilef, Saad & Seyedmahmoudian, Mehdi & Horan, Ben
- 1279-1284 Feasibility analysis of standalone photovoltaic electrification system in a residential building in Cyprus
by Kamali, Saeed
- 1285-1298 Smart grid customers' acceptance and engagement: An overview
by Ellabban, Omar & Abu-Rub, Haitham
- 1299-1309 A comparison of energy systems in Birmingham, UK, with Masdar City, an embryonic city in Abu Dhabi Emirate
by Lee, Susan E. & Braithwaite, Peter & Leach, Joanne M. & Rogers, Chris D.F.
2016, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-18 Offshore wind energy: A review of the current status, challenges and future development in Spain
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Perera-Perez, Javier & Borge-Diez, David & dePalacio-Rodríguez, Carlos
- 19-33 Wind energy in Poland – History, current state, surveys, Renewable Energy Sources Act, SWOT analysis
by Igliński, Bartłomiej & Iglińska, Anna & Koziński, Grzegorz & Skrzatek, Mateusz & Buczkowski, Roman
- 34-59 Renewable and sustainable energy saving strategies for greenhouse systems: A comprehensive review
by Cuce, Erdem & Harjunowibowo, Dewanto & Cuce, Pinar Mert
- 60-67 Allocative efficiency of high-power Li-ion batteries from automotive mode (AM) to storage mode (SM)
by Lee, Meng Hong & Chang, Dong-Shang
- 68-83 Structural health management utilization for lifetime prognosis and advanced control strategy deployment of wind turbines: An overview and outlook concerning actual methods, tools, and obtained results
by Beganovic, Nejra & Söffker, Dirk
- 84-90 Absorption of carbon dioxide by hydrogen donor under atmospheric pressure
by Zhao, Yi & Zhang, Zili & Wang, Hao & Qian, Xinfeng
- 91-105 Structural health monitoring of offshore wind turbines: A review through the Statistical Pattern Recognition Paradigm
by Martinez-Luengo, Maria & Kolios, Athanasios & Wang, Lin
- 106-128 A critical review of thermal management models and solutions of lithium-ion batteries for the development of pure electric vehicles
by Wang, Qian & Jiang, Bin & Li, Bo & Yan, Yuying
- 129-143 Wind energy in Romania: A review from 2009 to 2016
by Dragomir, George & Șerban, Alexandru & Năstase, Gabriel & Brezeanu, Alin Ionuț
- 144-162 A review of micro combined heat and power systems for residential applications
by Murugan, S. & Horák, Bohumil
- 163-173 Review on nanofluids characterization, heat transfer characteristics and applications
by Raja, M. & Vijayan, R. & Dineshkumar, P. & Venkatesan, M.
- 174-186 An overview of microgrid protection methods and the factors involved
by Hosseini, Seyed Amir & Abyaneh, Hossein Askarian & Sadeghi, Seyed Hossein Hesamedin & Razavi, Farzad & Nasiri, Adel
- 187-194 Characterization of biochars produced from pyrolysis of pelletized agricultural residues
by Colantoni, A. & Evic, N. & Lord, R. & Retschitzegger, S. & Proto, A.R. & Gallucci, F. & Monarca, D.
- 195-210 State of the art in the aeroelasticity of wind turbine blades: Aeroelastic modelling
by Wang, Lin & Liu, Xiongwei & Kolios, Athanasios
- 211-236 Performance of pavements incorporating waste glass: The current state of the art
by Jamshidi, Ali & Kurumisawa, Kiyofumi & Nawa, Toyoharu & Igarashi, Toshifumi
- 237-247 Managing electric flexibility from Distributed Energy Resources: A review of incentives for market design
by Eid, Cherrelle & Codani, Paul & Perez, Yannick & Reneses, Javier & Hakvoort, Rudi
- 248-259 A qualitative analysis to understand the acceptance of wind energy in Bavaria
by Langer, Katharina & Decker, Thomas & Roosen, Jutta & Menrad, Klaus
- 260-270 Botryococcus braunii for biodiesel production
by Tasić, Marija B. & Pinto, Luisa Fernanda Rios & Klein, Bruno Colling & Veljković, Vlada B. & Filho, Rubens Maciel
- 271-278 Market dynamics of buyout acquisitions in the renewable energy and cleantech sectors: An event study approach
by Palmquist, Samuel & Bask, Mikael
- 279-288 Geothermal heat pumps and the vagaries of subterranean geology: Energy independence at a household level as a real world experiment
by Bleicher, Alena & Gross, Matthias
- 289-310 Performance parameters of Savonius type hydrokinetic turbine – A Review
by Kumar, Anuj & Saini, R.P.
- 311-328 Wide area smart grid architectural model and control: A survey
by Ali, S.M. & Jawad, M. & Khan, B. & Mehmood, C.A. & Zeb, N. & Tanoli, A. & Farid, U. & Glower, J. & Khan, S.U.
- 329-337 Economic and policy issues in the production of algae-based biofuels: A review
by Doshi, Amar & Pascoe, Sean & Coglan, Louisa & Rainey, Thomas J.
- 338-347 Environmental Kuznets curve under noncarbohydrate energy
by Onater-Isberk, Esra
- 348-361 Renewable technologies for generation systems in islands and their application to Cozumel Island, Mexico
by Mendoza-Vizcaino, Javier & Sumper, Andreas & Sudria-Andreu, Antoni & Ramirez, J.M.
- 362-371 What is challenging renewable energy entrepreneurs in developing countries?
by Gabriel, Cle-Anne
- 372-381 Indoor PM2.5 concentrations in residential buildings during a severely polluted winter: A case study in Tianjin, China
by Zhou, Zhihua & Liu, Yurong & Yuan, Jianjuan & Zuo, Jian & Chen, Guanyi & Xu, Linyu & Rameezdeen, Raufdeen
- 382-393 Performance enhancement of solar photovoltaic cells using effective cooling methods: A review
by Sargunanathan, S. & Elango, A. & Mohideen, S. Tharves
- 394-402 Marine debris occurrence and treatment: A review
by Iñiguez, M.E. & Conesa, J.A. & Fullana, A.
- 403-420 A review of the stage-of-the-art charging technologies, placement methodologies, and impacts of electric vehicles
by Shareef, Hussain & Islam, Md. Mainul & Mohamed, Azah
- 421-434 Renewable energy sources in power generation in Pakistan
by Shakeel, Shah Rukh & Takala, Josu & Shakeel, Waqas
- 435-455 State of the art artificial intelligence-based MPPT techniques for mitigating partial shading effects on PV systems – A review
by Seyedmahmoudian, M. & Horan, B. & Soon, T. Kok & Rahmani, R. & Than Oo, A. Muang & Mekhilef, S. & Stojcevski, A.
- 456-465 Taiwan's renewable energy strategy and energy-intensive industrial policy
by Chang, Ching-Ter & Lee, Hsing-Chen
- 466-476 Management and estimation of thermal comfort, carbon dioxide emission and economic growth by support vector machine
by Mladenović, Igor & Sokolov-Mladenović, Svetlana & Milovančević, Milos & Marković, Dušan & Simeunović, Nenad
- 477-489 Microgrid: Architecture, policy and future trends
by Mariam, Lubna & Basu, Malabika & Conlon, Michael F.
- 490-505 Organic Rankine cycle performance evaluation and thermoeconomic assessment with various applications part II: Economic assessment aspect
by Li, Gang
- 506-517 Assessing the system and investor value of utility-scale solar PV
by Ryan, Lisa & Dillon, Joseph & Monaca, Sarah La & Byrne, Julie & O'Malley, Mark
- 518-530 Lignocellulosic bioethanol: A review and design conceptualization study of production from cassava peels
by Adekunle, Ademola & Orsat, Valerie & Raghavan, Vijaya
- 531-542 Solar PV and solar water heaters in China: Different pathways to low carbon energy
by Urban, Frauke & Geall, Sam & Wang, Yu
- 543-568 Recent progresses in solar cells: Insight into hollow micro/nano–structures
by Jafarzadeh, Mohammad & Sipaut, Coswald Stephen & Dayou, Jedol & Mansa, Rachel Fran
- 569-581 Particulate matter emission characteristics of diesel engines with biodiesel or biodiesel blending: A review
by Wang, Ying & Liu, Hong & Lee, Chia-Fon F.
- 582-595 Review of control strategies for voltage regulation of the smart distribution network with high penetration of renewable distributed generation
by Mahmud, Nasif & Zahedi, A.
- 596-606 Microalgal biomass production as a sustainable feedstock for biodiesel: Current status and perspectives
by Abomohra, Abd El-Fatah & Jin, Wenbiao & Tu, Renjie & Han, Song-Fang & Eid, Mohammed & Eladel, Hamed
- 607-617 Economic analysis of flat-plate solar collectors (FPSCs): A solution to the unemployment problem in the city of Eskisehir
by Acaroğlu, Hakan & Baykul, M. Celalettin
- 618-633 A concept review of power line communication in building energy management systems for the small to medium sized non-domestic built environment
by Whiffen, T.R. & Naylor, S. & Hill, J. & Smith, L. & Callan, P.A. & Gillott, M. & Wood, C.J. & Riffat, S.B.
- 635-659 A review on nanostructures of high-temperature thermoelectric materials for waste heat recovery
by Fitriani, & Ovik, R. & Long, B.D. & Barma, M.C. & Riaz, M. & Sabri, M.F.M. & Said, S.M. & Saidur, R.
- 660-671 Effect of the tap water supply system on China's economy and energy consumption, and its emissions’ impact
by Zhang, Xiaohong & Qi, Yan & Wang, Yanqing & Wu, Jun & Lin, Lili & Peng, Hong & Qi, Hui & Yu, Xiaoyu & Zhang, Yanzong
- 672-681 Comparative performance analysis between static solar panels and single-axis tracking system on a hot climate region near to the equator
by Vieira, R.G. & Guerra, F.K.O.M.V. & Vale, M.R.B.G. & Araújo, M.M.
- 682-693 Review on matrix thermal absorber designs for solar air collector
by Razak, A.A. & Majid, Z.A.A. & Azmi, W.H. & Ruslan, M.H. & Choobchian, Sh. & Najafi, G. & Sopian, K.
- 694-702 The relationship amongst energy consumption, foreign direct investment and output in developed and developing Countries
by Amri, Fethi
- 703-715 Screening of thermochemical systems based on solid-gas reversible reactions for high temperature solar thermal energy storage
by André, Laurie & Abanades, Stéphane & Flamant, Gilles
- 716-726 Stepping up but back: How EU policy reform fails to meet the needs of renewable energy actors
by Μichalena, Evanthie & Hills, Jeremy M.
- 727-748 Escalating opportunities in the field of lighting
by Chitnis, Dipti & Thejo kalyani, N. & Swart, H.C. & Dhoble, S.J.
- 749-760 A profitability assessment of European recycling processes treating printed circuit boards from waste electrical and electronic equipments
by Cucchiella, Federica & D’Adamo, Idiano & Lenny Koh, S.C. & Rosa, Paolo
- 761-776 Energy planning and forecasting approaches for supporting physical improvement strategies in the building sector: A review
by Chalal, Moulay Larbi & Benachir, Medjdoub & White, Michael & Shrahily, Raid
- 777-789 How China became a leader in solar PV: An innovation system analysis
by Huang, Ping & Negro, Simona O. & Hekkert, Marko P. & Bi, Kexin
- 790-805 Categorization and analysis of heat sources for organic Rankine cycle systems
by Zhai, Huixing & An, Qingsong & Shi, Lin & Lemort, Vincent & Quoilin, Sylvain
- 806-816 Energy use, international trade and economic growth nexus in Australia: New evidence from an extended growth model
by Rahman, Mohammad Mafizur & Mamun, Shamsul Arifeen Khan
- 817-822 Sino-Venezuelan oil-for-loan deal – the Chinese strategic gamble?#
by Wang, Qiang & Li, Rongrong
- 823-836 A review on nanocellulosic fibres as new material for sustainable packaging: Process and applications
by Abdul Khalil, H.P.S. & Davoudpour, Y. & Saurabh, Chaturbhuj K. & Hossain, Md. S. & Adnan, A. S & Dungani, R. & Paridah, M.T. & Islam Sarker, Md. Z. & Fazita, M.R Nurul & Syakir, M.I & Haafiz, M.K.M.
- 837-850 Review on integrated strategies for energy policy planning and evaluation of GHG mitigation alternatives
by Sreekanth, K.J.
2016, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-12 A comprehensive review of the voltage stability indices
by Modarresi, Javad & Gholipour, Eskandar & Khodabakhshian, Amin
- 13-18 Rethinking solar energy education on the dawn of the solar economy
by Ciriminna, Rosaria & Meneguzzo, Francesco & Pecoraino, Mario & Pagliaro, Mario
- 19-32 Managing the cost overrun risks of hydroelectric dams: An application of reference class forecasting techniques
by Awojobi, Omotola & Jenkins, Glenn P.
- 33-61 Dust and soiling issues and impacts relating to solar energy systems: Literature review update for 2012–2015
by Costa, Suellen C.S. & Diniz, Antonia Sonia A.C. & Kazmerski, Lawrence L.
- 62-92 A comprehensive review on properties of edible and non-edible vegetable oil-based biodiesel: Composition, specifications and prediction models
by Sajjadi, Baharak & Raman, Abdul Aziz Abdul & Arandiyan, Hamidreza
- 93-101 Financing risks involved in distributed PV power generation in China and analysis of countermeasures
by Luo, Guo-liang & Long, Cheng-feng & Wei, Xiao & Tang, Wen-jun
- 102-117 Review of computer models of air-based, curtainwall-integrated PV/T collectors
by Nemati, Omid & Ibarra, Luis M. Candanedo & Fung, Alan S.
- 118-131 Gas-fired combined cooling, heating and power (CCHP) in Beijing: A techno-economic analysis
by Yan, Bofeng & Xue, Song & Li, Yuanfei & Duan, Jinhui & Zeng, Ming
- 132-140 Review of social water cycle research in a changing environment
by Lu, Shibao & Zhang, Xiaoling & Bao, Haijun & Skitmore, Martin
- 141-151 The performance and analysis of the thermoelectric generator system used in diesel engines
by Temizer, İlker & İlkılıç, Cumali
- 152-157 Overall review of China׳s thermal power development with emphatic analysis on thermal powers’ cost and benefit
by Ming, Zeng & Xiaohu, Zhang & Ping, Zhang & Jun, Dong
- 158-165 Driving electric vehicles at highway speeds: The effect of higher driving speeds on energy consumption and driving range for electric vehicles in Australia
by Wager, Guido & Whale, Jonathan & Braunl, Thomas
- 166-171 A bootstrap panel Granger causality analysis of energy consumption and economic growth in the G7 countries
by Mutascu, Mihai
- 172-192 Biomass resources and biofuels potential for the production of transportation fuels in Nigeria
by Ben-Iwo, Juliet & Manovic, Vasilije & Longhurst, Philip
- 193-225 Heat transfer augmentation using twisted tape inserts: A review
by Varun, & Garg, M.O. & Nautiyal, Himanshu & Khurana, Sourabh & Shukla, M.K.
- 226-236 The use of nanofluids for enhancing the thermal performance of stationary solar collectors: A review
by Muhammad, Mahmud Jamil & Muhammad, Isa Adamu & Sidik, Nor Azwadi Che & Yazid, Muhammad Noor Afiq Witri Muhammad & Mamat, Rizalman & Najafi, G.
- 237-244 Development of efficient vertical axis wind turbine clustered farms
by Shaheen, Mohammed & Abdallah, Shaaban
- 245-255 Electron transport study of indium oxide as photoanode in DSSCs: A review
by Mahalingam, S. & Abdullah, H.
- 256-268 New methodological approach for biomass resource assessment in India using GIS application and land use/land cover (LULC) maps
by Natarajan, Karthikeyan & Latva-Käyrä, Petri & Zyadin, Anas & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 269-291 Carbonyl and aromatic hydrocarbon emissions from diesel engine exhaust using different feedstock: A review
by Singh, Paramvir & Varun, & Chauhan, S.R.
- 292-301 Application of real options valuation for analysing the impact of public R&D financing on renewable energy projects: A company′s perspective
by Martín-Barrera, Gonzalo & Zamora-Ramírez, Constancio & González-González, José M.
- 302-314 Sonochemical reactors: Review on features, advantages and limitations
by Asgharzadehahmadi, Seyedali & Abdul Raman, Abdul Aziz & Parthasarathy, Rajarathinam & Sajjadi, Baharak
- 315-332 Revisiting adsorption cooling cycle from mathematical modelling to system development
by Teng, W.S. & Leong, K.C. & Chakraborty, A.
- 333-345 Viability study of the use of grid connected photovoltaic system in agriculture: Case of Algerian dairy farms
by Bey, M. & Hamidat, A. & Benyoucef, B. & Nacer, T.
- 346-362 Graphene based nanofluids and nanolubricants – Review of recent developments
by Rasheed, A.K. & Khalid, M. & Rashmi, W. & Gupta, T.C.S.M. & Chan, A.
- 363-378 A review of optimum DG placement based on minimization of power losses and voltage stability enhancement of distribution system
by Sultana, U. & Khairuddin, Azhar B. & Aman, M.M. & Mokhtar, A.S. & Zareen, N.
- 379-397 Evaluating the enablers in solar power developments in the current scenario using fuzzy DEMATEL: An Indian perspective
by Luthra, Sunil & Govindan, Kannan & Kharb, Ravinder K. & Mangla, Sachin Kumar
- 398-413 Pakistan geothermal renewable energy potential for electric power generation: A survey
by Younas, Umair & Khan, B. & Ali, S.M. & Arshad, C.M. & Farid, U. & Zeb, Kamran & Rehman, Fahad & Mehmood, Yasir & Vaccaro, A.
- 414-422 Review on the blade design technologies of tidal current turbine
by Li, Wei & Zhou, Hongbin & Liu, Hongwei & Lin, Yonggang & Xu, Quankun
- 423-434 Identifying the most significant input parameters for predicting global solar radiation using an ANFIS selection procedure
by Mohammadi, Kasra & Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Kamsin, Amirrudin & Lai, P.C. & Mansor, Zulkefli
- 435-451 Evaluating the life cycle energy benefits of energy efficiency regulations for buildings
by Crawford, Robert H. & Bartak, Erika L. & Stephan, André & Jensen, Christopher A.
- 452-463 Novel comparison study between the hybrid renewable energy systems on land and on ship
by Diab, Fahd & Lan, Hai & Ali, Salwa
- 464-496 Solar stills: A comprehensive review of designs, performance and material advances
by Dsilva Winfred Rufuss, D. & Iniyan, S. & Suganthi, L. & Davies, P.A.
- 497-505 The impacts of the German biofuel quota on sectoral domestic production and imports of the German economy
by Sievers, Luisa & Schaffer, Axel
- 506-519 Review of computational and experimental approaches to analysis of aerodynamic performance in horizontal-axis wind turbines (HAWTs)
by Bai, Chi-Jeng & Wang, Wei-Cheng
- 520-532 New inverter control for balancing standalone micro-grid phase voltages: A review on MG power quality improvement
by Kamel, Rashad M.
- 533-555 Conversion of crude and pure glycerol into derivatives: A feasibility evaluation
by Kong, Pei San & Aroua, Mohamed Kheireddine & Daud, Wan Mohd Ashri Wan
- 556-567 Testing the Environmental Kuznets Curve hypothesis: A comparative empirical study for low, lower middle, upper middle and high income countries
by Azam, Muhammad & Khan, Abdul Qayyum
- 568-578 Educating labour force for a green economy and renewable energy jobs in Turkey: A quantitave approach
by Kayahan Karakul, Aygülen
- 579-592 A literature review on estimating of PV-array hourly power under cloudy weather conditions
by Gandoman, Foad H. & Raeisi, Fatima & Ahmadi, Abdollah
- 593-603 Concentrated solar power technology in India: A review
by Bijarniya, Jay Prakash & Sudhakar, K. & Baredar, Prashant
2016, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-12 The role of renewables and nuclear energy in Turkey׳s Vision 2023 energy targets: Economic and technical scrutiny
by Melikoglu, Mehmet
- 13-31 Review of catalysis and plasma performance on dry reforming of CH4 and possible synergistic effects
by Chung, Wei-Chieh & Chang, Moo-Been
- 32-45 Bayesian networks in renewable energy systems: A bibliographical survey
by Borunda, Mónica & Jaramillo, O.A. & Reyes, Alberto & Ibargüengoytia, Pablo H.
- 46-69 Topologies, generalized designs, passive and active damping methods of switching ripple filters for voltage source inverter: A comprehensive review
by Büyük, Mehmet & Tan, Adnan & Tümay, Mehmet & Bayındır, K. Çağatay
- 70-88 Identification and analysis of barriers in implementation of solar energy in Indian rural sector using integrated ISM and fuzzy MICMAC approach
by Sindhu, Sonal & Nehra, Vijay & Luthra, Sunil
- 89-108 Stirling cycle engines for recovering low and moderate temperature heat: A review
by Wang, Kai & Sanders, Seth R. & Dubey, Swapnil & Choo, Fook Hoong & Duan, Fei
- 109-120 A review on low grade heat powered adsorption cooling systems for ice production
by Sah, Ramesh P. & Choudhury, Biplab & Das, Ranadip K.
- 121-133 Solar energy market developments in India
by Kar, Sanjay Kumar & Sharma, Atul & Roy, Biswajit
- 134-163 Can photosynthesis enable a global transition from fossil fuels to solar fuels, to mitigate climate change and fuel-supply limitations?
by Ringsmuth, Andrew K. & Landsberg, Michael J. & Hankamer, Ben
- 164-194 Economic and thermodynamic study of different cooling options: A review
by Gupta, A. & Anand, Y. & Tyagi, S.K. & Anand, S.
- 195-214 Sustainable Cloud Data Centers: A survey of enabling techniques and technologies
by Shuja, Junaid & Gani, Abdullah & Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Ahmad, Raja Wasim & Bilal, Kashif
- 215-235 Recent developments of solar energy in India: Perspectives, strategies and future goals
by Dawn, Subhojit & Tiwari, Prashant Kumar & Goswami, Arup Kumar & Mishra, Manash Kumar
- 236-246 Cost benefit and technical analysis of rural electrification alternatives in southern India using HOMER
by Amutha, W. Margaret & Rajini, V.
- 247-259 Review of biogas digester technology in rural Bangladesh
by Khan, Ershad Ullah & Martin, Andrew R.
- 260-279 Evaluation of digital metering methods used in protection and reactive power compensation of micro-grids
by Samet, Haidar
- 280-288 Households׳ willingness to pay for reliable electricity services in Ghana
by Taale, Francis & Kyeremeh, Christian
- 289-296 Analysis of the Ecuadorian energy audit practices: A review of energy efficiency promotion
by Moya, Diego & Torres, Roberto & Stegen, Sascha
- 297-304 The key technologies of VSC-MTDC and its application in China
by Binkai, Jiang & Zhixin, Wang
- 305-317 Thermal conductivity enhancement of phase change materials for thermal energy storage: A review
by Liu, Lingkun & Su, Di & Tang, Yaojie & Fang, Guiyin
- 318-325 Hydroelectricity consumption and economic growth nexus: Evidence from a panel of ten largest hydroelectricity consumers
by Apergis, Nicholas & Chang, Tsangyao & Gupta, Rangan & Ziramba, Emmanuel
- 326-335 Review of proposals for practical power sector restructuring and reforms in a dynamic electricity supply industry
by Khan, Muhammad T. & Thopil, George Alex & Lalk, Jorg
- 336-349 Optimum selection of solar water heating (SWH) systems based on their comparative techno-economic feasibility study for the domestic sector of Saudi Arabia
by Abd-ur-Rehman, Hafiz M. & Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A.
- 350-371 Study of the MPP tracking algorithms: Focusing the numerical method techniques
by Amir, A. & Amir, A. & Selvaraj, J. & Rahim, N.A.
- 372-381 When outcomes are the reflection of the analysis criteria: A review of the tradable green certificate assessments
by Darmani, Anna & Rickne, Annika & Hidalgo, Antonio & Arvidsson, Niklas
- 382-395 Stochastic hydro-thermal scheduling optimization: An overview
by de Queiroz, Anderson Rodrigo
- 396-417 Review on various modelling techniques for the solar dryers
by Prakash, Om & Laguri, Vinod & Pandey, Anukul & Kumar, Anil & Kumar, Arbind
- 418-428 Culture, income, and CO2 emission
by Disli, Mustafa & Ng, Adam & Askari, Hossein
- 429-440 Comparison of methods for sustainable energy management with sewage sludge in Turkey based on SWOT-FAHP analysis
by Adar, Elanur & Karatop, Buket & İnce, Mahir & Bilgili, Mehmet Sinan
- 441-452 A review on the recent progress made on solar photovoltaic in selected countries of sub-Saharan Africa
by Abubakar Mas’ud, Abdullahi & Wirba, Asan Vernyuy & Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Albarracín, Ricardo & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Munir, Abu Bakar & Bani, Nurul Aini
- 453-467 Durability studies of solar reflectors: A review
by García-Segura, A. & Fernández-García, A. & Ariza, M.J. & Sutter, F. & Valenzuela, L.
- 468-477 The relationship between energy-resource depletion, climate change, health resources and the environmental Kuznets curve: Evidence from the panel of selected developed countries
by Khan, Syed Abdul Rehman & Zaman, Khalid & Zhang, Yu
- 478-494 Review on CO2 hydrate formation/dissociation and its cold energy application
by Sun, Qibei & Kang, Yong Tae
- 495-506 Ångström–Prescott equation: Physical basis, empirical models and sensitivity analysis
by Paulescu, M. & Stefu, N. & Calinoiu, D. & Paulescu, E. & Pop, N. & Boata, R. & Mares, O.
- 507-520 Analysis of achievable residential energy-saving potential and its implications for effective policy interventions: A study of Xiamen city in southern China
by Guo, Fei & Kurdgelashvili, Lado & Bengtsson, Magnus & Akenji, Lewis
- 521-533 Natural gas as vehicle fuel in China: A review
by Hao, Han & Liu, Zongwei & Zhao, Fuquan & Li, Weiqi
- 534-545 Development of energy crops cultivation for biomass production in Poland
by Jezierska-Thöle, Aleksandra & Rudnicki, Roman & Kluba, Mieczysław
- 546-560 Photovoltaic solar plants in the Republic of Srpska - current state and perspectives
by Milosavljević, Dragana D. & Pavlović, Tomislav M. & Mirjanić, Dragoljub LJ. & Divnić, Darko
- 561-574 Review of European ventilation strategies to meet the cooling and heating demands of nearly zero energy buildings (nZEB)/Passivhaus. Comparison with the USA
by Guillén-Lambea, Silvia & Rodríguez-Soria, Beatriz & Marín, José M.
- 575-584 Scattered sunlight determining sky luminance patterns
by Kittler, Richard & Darula, Stanislav
- 585-595 Designing a powered combined Otto and Stirling cycle power plant through multi-objective optimization approach
by Ahmadi, Mohammad H. & Ahmadi, Mohammad Ali & Pourfayaz, Fathollah & Hosseinzade, Hadi & Acıkkalp, Emin & Tlili, Iskander & Feidt, Michel
- 596-608 GIS based planning of a biomethanation power plant in Assam, India
by Brahma, Antara & Saikia, Kangkana & Hiloidhari, Moonmoon & Baruah, D.C.
- 609-620 Optimal planning of hybrid renewable energy systems using HOMER: A review
by Bahramara, S. & Moghaddam, M. Parsa & Haghifam, M.R.
- 621-639 District heating and cogeneration in the EU-28: Current situation, potential and proposed energy strategy for its generalisation
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Rosales-Asensio, Enrique & Borge-Diez, David & Blanes-Peiró, Jorge-Juan
- 640-653 Effectiveness mapping of open raceway pond and tubular photobioreactors for sustainable production of microalgae biofuel
by Pawar, Sanjay
- 654-664 Strategies for development and implementation of bio-based materials as effective renewable resources of energy: A comprehensive review on adsorbent technology
by Ummartyotin, S. & Pechyen, C.
- 665-672 A review of measurement and analysis of electric power quality on shipboard power system networks
by Barros, Julio & Diego, Ramón I.
- 673-684 Electric buses: A review of alternative powertrains
by Mahmoud, Moataz & Garnett, Ryan & Ferguson, Mark & Kanaroglou, Pavlos
- 685-694 Post-Fukushima public acceptance on resuming the nuclear power program in China
by Sun, Chuanwang & Zhu, Xiting & Meng, Xiaochun
- 695-709 Faults and infrared thermographic diagnosis in operating c-Si photovoltaic modules: A review of research and future challenges
by Tsanakas, John A. & Ha, Long & Buerhop, Claudia
- 710-722 Strategy on sustainable infrastructure asset management: Focus on Korea׳s future policy directivity
by Park, Sanghoon & Park, Sang I. & Lee, Sang-Ho
- 723-735 Difficulty is critical: The importance of social factors in modeling diffusion of green products and practices
by Byrka, Katarzyna & Jȩdrzejewski, Arkadiusz & Sznajd-Weron, Katarzyna & Weron, Rafał
- 736-757 Thermal energy storage system integration forms for a sustainable future
by Li, Gang & Zheng, Xuefei
- 758-766 Environmental regulation and environmental productivity: The case of China
by Wang, Yan & Shen, Neng
- 767-792 Applications of nanotechnology to improve the performance of solar collectors – Recent advances and overview
by Hussein, Ahmed Kadhim
- 793-803 Addressing the renewable energy financing gap in Africa to promote universal energy access: Integrated renewable energy financing in Malawi
by Chirambo, Dumisani
- 804-814 Glycerol acetals and ketals as possible diesel additives. A review of their synthesis protocols
by Trifoi, Ancuţa Roxana & Agachi, Paul Şerban & Pap, Timea
- 815-820 The effect of single on-ramp with constrained resources on the density of asymmetric simple exclusion processes
by Liu, Yanna & Xiao, Wencan & Dong, Peng & Zhang, Yingjie & Xiao, Song
- 821-835 Energy management strategies in hybrid renewable energy systems: A review
by Olatomiwa, Lanre & Mekhilef, Saad & Ismail, M.S. & Moghavvemi, M.
- 836-855 Sustainable biodiesel production from oleaginous yeasts utilizing hydrolysates of various non-edible lignocellulosic biomasses
by Patel, Alok & Arora, Neha & Sartaj, Km & Pruthi, Vikas & Pruthi, Parul A.
- 856-865 Laminar burning velocity and flammability limits in biogas: A literature review
by Pizzuti, L. & Martins, C.A. & Lacava, P.T.
- 866-881 Stability of biodiesel – A review
by Saluja, Rajesh Kumar & Kumar, Vineet & Sham, Radhey