Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2016, Volume 63, Issue C
- 33-61 Dust and soiling issues and impacts relating to solar energy systems: Literature review update for 2012–2015
by Costa, Suellen C.S. & Diniz, Antonia Sonia A.C. & Kazmerski, Lawrence L.
- 62-92 A comprehensive review on properties of edible and non-edible vegetable oil-based biodiesel: Composition, specifications and prediction models
by Sajjadi, Baharak & Raman, Abdul Aziz Abdul & Arandiyan, Hamidreza
- 93-101 Financing risks involved in distributed PV power generation in China and analysis of countermeasures
by Luo, Guo-liang & Long, Cheng-feng & Wei, Xiao & Tang, Wen-jun
- 102-117 Review of computer models of air-based, curtainwall-integrated PV/T collectors
by Nemati, Omid & Ibarra, Luis M. Candanedo & Fung, Alan S.
- 118-131 Gas-fired combined cooling, heating and power (CCHP) in Beijing: A techno-economic analysis
by Yan, Bofeng & Xue, Song & Li, Yuanfei & Duan, Jinhui & Zeng, Ming
- 132-140 Review of social water cycle research in a changing environment
by Lu, Shibao & Zhang, Xiaoling & Bao, Haijun & Skitmore, Martin
- 141-151 The performance and analysis of the thermoelectric generator system used in diesel engines
by Temizer, İlker & İlkılıç, Cumali
- 152-157 Overall review of China׳s thermal power development with emphatic analysis on thermal powers’ cost and benefit
by Ming, Zeng & Xiaohu, Zhang & Ping, Zhang & Jun, Dong
- 158-165 Driving electric vehicles at highway speeds: The effect of higher driving speeds on energy consumption and driving range for electric vehicles in Australia
by Wager, Guido & Whale, Jonathan & Braunl, Thomas
- 166-171 A bootstrap panel Granger causality analysis of energy consumption and economic growth in the G7 countries
by Mutascu, Mihai
- 172-192 Biomass resources and biofuels potential for the production of transportation fuels in Nigeria
by Ben-Iwo, Juliet & Manovic, Vasilije & Longhurst, Philip
- 193-225 Heat transfer augmentation using twisted tape inserts: A review
by Varun, & Garg, M.O. & Nautiyal, Himanshu & Khurana, Sourabh & Shukla, M.K.
- 226-236 The use of nanofluids for enhancing the thermal performance of stationary solar collectors: A review
by Muhammad, Mahmud Jamil & Muhammad, Isa Adamu & Sidik, Nor Azwadi Che & Yazid, Muhammad Noor Afiq Witri Muhammad & Mamat, Rizalman & Najafi, G.
- 237-244 Development of efficient vertical axis wind turbine clustered farms
by Shaheen, Mohammed & Abdallah, Shaaban
- 245-255 Electron transport study of indium oxide as photoanode in DSSCs: A review
by Mahalingam, S. & Abdullah, H.
- 256-268 New methodological approach for biomass resource assessment in India using GIS application and land use/land cover (LULC) maps
by Natarajan, Karthikeyan & Latva-Käyrä, Petri & Zyadin, Anas & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 269-291 Carbonyl and aromatic hydrocarbon emissions from diesel engine exhaust using different feedstock: A review
by Singh, Paramvir & Varun, & Chauhan, S.R.
- 292-301 Application of real options valuation for analysing the impact of public R&D financing on renewable energy projects: A company′s perspective
by Martín-Barrera, Gonzalo & Zamora-Ramírez, Constancio & González-González, José M.
- 302-314 Sonochemical reactors: Review on features, advantages and limitations
by Asgharzadehahmadi, Seyedali & Abdul Raman, Abdul Aziz & Parthasarathy, Rajarathinam & Sajjadi, Baharak
- 315-332 Revisiting adsorption cooling cycle from mathematical modelling to system development
by Teng, W.S. & Leong, K.C. & Chakraborty, A.
- 333-345 Viability study of the use of grid connected photovoltaic system in agriculture: Case of Algerian dairy farms
by Bey, M. & Hamidat, A. & Benyoucef, B. & Nacer, T.
- 346-362 Graphene based nanofluids and nanolubricants – Review of recent developments
by Rasheed, A.K. & Khalid, M. & Rashmi, W. & Gupta, T.C.S.M. & Chan, A.
- 363-378 A review of optimum DG placement based on minimization of power losses and voltage stability enhancement of distribution system
by Sultana, U. & Khairuddin, Azhar B. & Aman, M.M. & Mokhtar, A.S. & Zareen, N.
- 379-397 Evaluating the enablers in solar power developments in the current scenario using fuzzy DEMATEL: An Indian perspective
by Luthra, Sunil & Govindan, Kannan & Kharb, Ravinder K. & Mangla, Sachin Kumar
- 398-413 Pakistan geothermal renewable energy potential for electric power generation: A survey
by Younas, Umair & Khan, B. & Ali, S.M. & Arshad, C.M. & Farid, U. & Zeb, Kamran & Rehman, Fahad & Mehmood, Yasir & Vaccaro, A.
- 414-422 Review on the blade design technologies of tidal current turbine
by Li, Wei & Zhou, Hongbin & Liu, Hongwei & Lin, Yonggang & Xu, Quankun
- 423-434 Identifying the most significant input parameters for predicting global solar radiation using an ANFIS selection procedure
by Mohammadi, Kasra & Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Kamsin, Amirrudin & Lai, P.C. & Mansor, Zulkefli
- 435-451 Evaluating the life cycle energy benefits of energy efficiency regulations for buildings
by Crawford, Robert H. & Bartak, Erika L. & Stephan, André & Jensen, Christopher A.
- 452-463 Novel comparison study between the hybrid renewable energy systems on land and on ship
by Diab, Fahd & Lan, Hai & Ali, Salwa
- 464-496 Solar stills: A comprehensive review of designs, performance and material advances
by Dsilva Winfred Rufuss, D. & Iniyan, S. & Suganthi, L. & Davies, P.A.
- 497-505 The impacts of the German biofuel quota on sectoral domestic production and imports of the German economy
by Sievers, Luisa & Schaffer, Axel
- 506-519 Review of computational and experimental approaches to analysis of aerodynamic performance in horizontal-axis wind turbines (HAWTs)
by Bai, Chi-Jeng & Wang, Wei-Cheng
- 520-532 New inverter control for balancing standalone micro-grid phase voltages: A review on MG power quality improvement
by Kamel, Rashad M.
- 533-555 Conversion of crude and pure glycerol into derivatives: A feasibility evaluation
by Kong, Pei San & Aroua, Mohamed Kheireddine & Daud, Wan Mohd Ashri Wan
- 556-567 Testing the Environmental Kuznets Curve hypothesis: A comparative empirical study for low, lower middle, upper middle and high income countries
by Azam, Muhammad & Khan, Abdul Qayyum
- 568-578 Educating labour force for a green economy and renewable energy jobs in Turkey: A quantitave approach
by Kayahan Karakul, Aygülen
- 579-592 A literature review on estimating of PV-array hourly power under cloudy weather conditions
by Gandoman, Foad H. & Raeisi, Fatima & Ahmadi, Abdollah
- 593-603 Concentrated solar power technology in India: A review
by Bijarniya, Jay Prakash & Sudhakar, K. & Baredar, Prashant
2016, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-12 The role of renewables and nuclear energy in Turkey׳s Vision 2023 energy targets: Economic and technical scrutiny
by Melikoglu, Mehmet
- 13-31 Review of catalysis and plasma performance on dry reforming of CH4 and possible synergistic effects
by Chung, Wei-Chieh & Chang, Moo-Been
- 32-45 Bayesian networks in renewable energy systems: A bibliographical survey
by Borunda, Mónica & Jaramillo, O.A. & Reyes, Alberto & Ibargüengoytia, Pablo H.
- 46-69 Topologies, generalized designs, passive and active damping methods of switching ripple filters for voltage source inverter: A comprehensive review
by Büyük, Mehmet & Tan, Adnan & Tümay, Mehmet & Bayındır, K. Çağatay
- 70-88 Identification and analysis of barriers in implementation of solar energy in Indian rural sector using integrated ISM and fuzzy MICMAC approach
by Sindhu, Sonal & Nehra, Vijay & Luthra, Sunil
- 89-108 Stirling cycle engines for recovering low and moderate temperature heat: A review
by Wang, Kai & Sanders, Seth R. & Dubey, Swapnil & Choo, Fook Hoong & Duan, Fei
- 109-120 A review on low grade heat powered adsorption cooling systems for ice production
by Sah, Ramesh P. & Choudhury, Biplab & Das, Ranadip K.
- 121-133 Solar energy market developments in India
by Kar, Sanjay Kumar & Sharma, Atul & Roy, Biswajit
- 134-163 Can photosynthesis enable a global transition from fossil fuels to solar fuels, to mitigate climate change and fuel-supply limitations?
by Ringsmuth, Andrew K. & Landsberg, Michael J. & Hankamer, Ben
- 164-194 Economic and thermodynamic study of different cooling options: A review
by Gupta, A. & Anand, Y. & Tyagi, S.K. & Anand, S.
- 195-214 Sustainable Cloud Data Centers: A survey of enabling techniques and technologies
by Shuja, Junaid & Gani, Abdullah & Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Ahmad, Raja Wasim & Bilal, Kashif
- 215-235 Recent developments of solar energy in India: Perspectives, strategies and future goals
by Dawn, Subhojit & Tiwari, Prashant Kumar & Goswami, Arup Kumar & Mishra, Manash Kumar
- 236-246 Cost benefit and technical analysis of rural electrification alternatives in southern India using HOMER
by Amutha, W. Margaret & Rajini, V.
- 247-259 Review of biogas digester technology in rural Bangladesh
by Khan, Ershad Ullah & Martin, Andrew R.
- 260-279 Evaluation of digital metering methods used in protection and reactive power compensation of micro-grids
by Samet, Haidar
- 280-288 Households׳ willingness to pay for reliable electricity services in Ghana
by Taale, Francis & Kyeremeh, Christian
- 289-296 Analysis of the Ecuadorian energy audit practices: A review of energy efficiency promotion
by Moya, Diego & Torres, Roberto & Stegen, Sascha
- 297-304 The key technologies of VSC-MTDC and its application in China
by Binkai, Jiang & Zhixin, Wang
- 305-317 Thermal conductivity enhancement of phase change materials for thermal energy storage: A review
by Liu, Lingkun & Su, Di & Tang, Yaojie & Fang, Guiyin
- 318-325 Hydroelectricity consumption and economic growth nexus: Evidence from a panel of ten largest hydroelectricity consumers
by Apergis, Nicholas & Chang, Tsangyao & Gupta, Rangan & Ziramba, Emmanuel
- 326-335 Review of proposals for practical power sector restructuring and reforms in a dynamic electricity supply industry
by Khan, Muhammad T. & Thopil, George Alex & Lalk, Jorg
- 336-349 Optimum selection of solar water heating (SWH) systems based on their comparative techno-economic feasibility study for the domestic sector of Saudi Arabia
by Abd-ur-Rehman, Hafiz M. & Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A.
- 350-371 Study of the MPP tracking algorithms: Focusing the numerical method techniques
by Amir, A. & Amir, A. & Selvaraj, J. & Rahim, N.A.
- 372-381 When outcomes are the reflection of the analysis criteria: A review of the tradable green certificate assessments
by Darmani, Anna & Rickne, Annika & Hidalgo, Antonio & Arvidsson, Niklas
- 382-395 Stochastic hydro-thermal scheduling optimization: An overview
by de Queiroz, Anderson Rodrigo
- 396-417 Review on various modelling techniques for the solar dryers
by Prakash, Om & Laguri, Vinod & Pandey, Anukul & Kumar, Anil & Kumar, Arbind
- 418-428 Culture, income, and CO2 emission
by Disli, Mustafa & Ng, Adam & Askari, Hossein
- 429-440 Comparison of methods for sustainable energy management with sewage sludge in Turkey based on SWOT-FAHP analysis
by Adar, Elanur & Karatop, Buket & İnce, Mahir & Bilgili, Mehmet Sinan
- 441-452 A review on the recent progress made on solar photovoltaic in selected countries of sub-Saharan Africa
by Abubakar Mas’ud, Abdullahi & Wirba, Asan Vernyuy & Muhammad-Sukki, Firdaus & Albarracín, Ricardo & Abu-Bakar, Siti Hawa & Munir, Abu Bakar & Bani, Nurul Aini
- 453-467 Durability studies of solar reflectors: A review
by García-Segura, A. & Fernández-García, A. & Ariza, M.J. & Sutter, F. & Valenzuela, L.
- 468-477 The relationship between energy-resource depletion, climate change, health resources and the environmental Kuznets curve: Evidence from the panel of selected developed countries
by Khan, Syed Abdul Rehman & Zaman, Khalid & Zhang, Yu
- 478-494 Review on CO2 hydrate formation/dissociation and its cold energy application
by Sun, Qibei & Kang, Yong Tae
- 495-506 Ångström–Prescott equation: Physical basis, empirical models and sensitivity analysis
by Paulescu, M. & Stefu, N. & Calinoiu, D. & Paulescu, E. & Pop, N. & Boata, R. & Mares, O.
- 507-520 Analysis of achievable residential energy-saving potential and its implications for effective policy interventions: A study of Xiamen city in southern China
by Guo, Fei & Kurdgelashvili, Lado & Bengtsson, Magnus & Akenji, Lewis
- 521-533 Natural gas as vehicle fuel in China: A review
by Hao, Han & Liu, Zongwei & Zhao, Fuquan & Li, Weiqi
- 534-545 Development of energy crops cultivation for biomass production in Poland
by Jezierska-Thöle, Aleksandra & Rudnicki, Roman & Kluba, Mieczysław
- 546-560 Photovoltaic solar plants in the Republic of Srpska - current state and perspectives
by Milosavljević, Dragana D. & Pavlović, Tomislav M. & Mirjanić, Dragoljub LJ. & Divnić, Darko
- 561-574 Review of European ventilation strategies to meet the cooling and heating demands of nearly zero energy buildings (nZEB)/Passivhaus. Comparison with the USA
by Guillén-Lambea, Silvia & Rodríguez-Soria, Beatriz & Marín, José M.
- 575-584 Scattered sunlight determining sky luminance patterns
by Kittler, Richard & Darula, Stanislav
- 585-595 Designing a powered combined Otto and Stirling cycle power plant through multi-objective optimization approach
by Ahmadi, Mohammad H. & Ahmadi, Mohammad Ali & Pourfayaz, Fathollah & Hosseinzade, Hadi & Acıkkalp, Emin & Tlili, Iskander & Feidt, Michel
- 596-608 GIS based planning of a biomethanation power plant in Assam, India
by Brahma, Antara & Saikia, Kangkana & Hiloidhari, Moonmoon & Baruah, D.C.
- 609-620 Optimal planning of hybrid renewable energy systems using HOMER: A review
by Bahramara, S. & Moghaddam, M. Parsa & Haghifam, M.R.
- 621-639 District heating and cogeneration in the EU-28: Current situation, potential and proposed energy strategy for its generalisation
by Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Rosales-Asensio, Enrique & Borge-Diez, David & Blanes-Peiró, Jorge-Juan
- 640-653 Effectiveness mapping of open raceway pond and tubular photobioreactors for sustainable production of microalgae biofuel
by Pawar, Sanjay
- 654-664 Strategies for development and implementation of bio-based materials as effective renewable resources of energy: A comprehensive review on adsorbent technology
by Ummartyotin, S. & Pechyen, C.
- 665-672 A review of measurement and analysis of electric power quality on shipboard power system networks
by Barros, Julio & Diego, Ramón I.
- 673-684 Electric buses: A review of alternative powertrains
by Mahmoud, Moataz & Garnett, Ryan & Ferguson, Mark & Kanaroglou, Pavlos
- 685-694 Post-Fukushima public acceptance on resuming the nuclear power program in China
by Sun, Chuanwang & Zhu, Xiting & Meng, Xiaochun
- 695-709 Faults and infrared thermographic diagnosis in operating c-Si photovoltaic modules: A review of research and future challenges
by Tsanakas, John A. & Ha, Long & Buerhop, Claudia
- 710-722 Strategy on sustainable infrastructure asset management: Focus on Korea׳s future policy directivity
by Park, Sanghoon & Park, Sang I. & Lee, Sang-Ho
- 723-735 Difficulty is critical: The importance of social factors in modeling diffusion of green products and practices
by Byrka, Katarzyna & Jȩdrzejewski, Arkadiusz & Sznajd-Weron, Katarzyna & Weron, Rafał
- 736-757 Thermal energy storage system integration forms for a sustainable future
by Li, Gang & Zheng, Xuefei
- 758-766 Environmental regulation and environmental productivity: The case of China
by Wang, Yan & Shen, Neng
- 767-792 Applications of nanotechnology to improve the performance of solar collectors – Recent advances and overview
by Hussein, Ahmed Kadhim
- 793-803 Addressing the renewable energy financing gap in Africa to promote universal energy access: Integrated renewable energy financing in Malawi
by Chirambo, Dumisani
- 804-814 Glycerol acetals and ketals as possible diesel additives. A review of their synthesis protocols
by Trifoi, Ancuţa Roxana & Agachi, Paul Şerban & Pap, Timea
- 815-820 The effect of single on-ramp with constrained resources on the density of asymmetric simple exclusion processes
by Liu, Yanna & Xiao, Wencan & Dong, Peng & Zhang, Yingjie & Xiao, Song
- 821-835 Energy management strategies in hybrid renewable energy systems: A review
by Olatomiwa, Lanre & Mekhilef, Saad & Ismail, M.S. & Moghavvemi, M.
- 836-855 Sustainable biodiesel production from oleaginous yeasts utilizing hydrolysates of various non-edible lignocellulosic biomasses
by Patel, Alok & Arora, Neha & Sartaj, Km & Pruthi, Vikas & Pruthi, Parul A.
- 856-865 Laminar burning velocity and flammability limits in biogas: A literature review
by Pizzuti, L. & Martins, C.A. & Lacava, P.T.
- 866-881 Stability of biodiesel – A review
by Saluja, Rajesh Kumar & Kumar, Vineet & Sham, Radhey
- 882-894 Extended producer responsibility system in China improves e-waste recycling: Government policies, enterprise, and public awareness
by Cao, Jian & Lu, Bo & Chen, Yangyang & Zhang, Xuemei & Zhai, Guangshu & Zhou, Gengui & Jiang, Boxin & Schnoor, Jerald L.
- 895-907 A review on compressed air energy storage – A pathway for smart grid and polygeneration
by Venkataramani, Gayathri & Parankusam, Prasanna & Ramalingam, Velraj & Wang, Jihong
- 908-923 Resource assessment of the renewable energy potential for a remote area: A review
by Izadyar, Nima & Ong, Hwai Chyuan & Chong, W.T. & Leong, K.Y.
- 924-940 Heat transfer and critical heat flux of nanofluid boiling: A comprehensive review
by Fang, Xiande & Chen, Yafeng & Zhang, Helei & Chen, Weiwei & Dong, Anqi & Wang, Run
- 941-953 Technical and economic analysis of different configurations of stand-alone hybrid renewable power systems – A case study
by Rezk, Hegazy & Dousoky, Gamal M.
- 954-962 Drivers for energy consumption: A comparative analysis of China and India
by Wang, Qiang & Li, Rongrong
- 963-970 Development a scenario-based model for Iran׳s energy future
by Bahrami, Mohsen & Abbaszadeh, Payam
- 971-987 Review of advanced grid requirements for the integration of large scale photovoltaic power plants in the transmission system
by Cabrera-Tobar, Ana & Bullich-Massagué, Eduard & Aragüés-Peñalba, Mònica & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol
- 988-1011 Insulation materials for the building sector: A review and comparative analysis
by Schiavoni, S. & D׳Alessandro, F. & Bianchi, F. & Asdrubali, F.
- 1012-1031 Progress in emerging solution-processed thin film solar cells – Part II: Perovskite solar cells
by Habibi, Mehran & Zabihi, Fatemeh & Ahmadian-Yazdi, Mohammad Reza & Eslamian, Morteza
- 1032-1046 Energy security and renewable energy deployment in the EU: Liaisons Dangereuses or Virtuous Circle?
by Valdés Lucas, Javier Noel & Escribano Francés, Gonzalo & San Martín González, Enrique
- 1047-1062 Progress in biomass gasification technique – With focus on Malaysian palm biomass for syngas production
by Samiran, Nor Afzanizam & Jaafar, Mohammad Nazri Mohd & Ng, Jo-Han & Lam, Su Shiung & Chong, Cheng Tung
- 1063-1071 Review of process parameters for biodiesel production from different feedstocks
by Verma, Puneet & Sharma, M.P.
- 1072-1082 Kinetic and dynamic analysis of hydrogen-enrichment mixtures in combustor systems – A review paper
by Davazdah Emami, Sina & Kasmani, Rafiziana Md. & Hamid, Mahar Diana & Che Hassan, Che Rosmani & Mokhtar, Khairiah Mohd
- 1083-1091 Attaining a sustainable competitive advantage in the smart grid industry of China using suitable open innovation intermediaries
by Chen, Hsing Hung & Chen, Silu & Lan, Yong
- 1092-1105 Solar energy for future world: - A review
by Kannan, Nadarajah & Vakeesan, Divagar
- 1106-1121 A 20 year forecast of water usage in electricity generation for South Africa amidst water scarce conditions
by Thopil, George Alex & Pouris, Anastassios
- 1122-1132 Cost-benefit analysis of various California renewable portfolio standard targets: Is a 33% RPS optimal?
by Rouhani, Omid M. & Niemeier, Debbie & Gao, H. Oliver & Bel, Germà
- 1133-1153 A literature review of Microgrids: A functional layer based classification
by Martin-Martínez, F. & Sánchez-Miralles, A. & Rivier, M.
- 1154-1161 A review on voltage control methods using on-load tap changer transformers for networks with renewable energy sources
by Sarimuthu, Charles R. & Ramachandaramurthy, Vigna K. & Agileswari, K.R. & Mokhlis, Hazlie
- 1162-1170 VSCs-HVDC may improve the Electrical Grid Architecture in future world
by Liu, Li-qun & Liu, Chun-xia
- 1171-1183 Life cycle performance of modular buildings: A critical review
by Kamali, Mohammad & Hewage, Kasun
- 1184-1194 An environment-friendly solution for indoor air purification by using renewable photocatalysts in concrete: A review
by Nath, Ranjit K. & Zain, M.F.M. & Jamil, M.
- 1195-1208 A review of high PV penetrations in LV distribution networks: Present status, impacts and mitigation measures
by Haque, M. Mejbaul & Wolfs, Peter
- 1209-1225 Does the need for economic growth influence energy consumption and CO2 emissions in Nigeria? Evidence from the innovation accounting test
by Rafindadi, Abdulkadir Abdulrashid
- 1226-1235 The effects of Internet usage and economic growth on CO2 emissions in OECD countries: A panel investigation
by Salahuddin, Mohammad & Alam, Khorshed & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 1236-1251 Induced sheath voltage in power cables: A review
by Shaban, M. & Salam, M.A. & Ang, S.P. & Voon, William
- 1252-1269 Application of passive wall systems for improving the energy efficiency in buildings: A comprehensive review
by Omrany, Hossein & Ghaffarianhoseini, Ali & Ghaffarianhoseini, Amirhosein & Raahemifar, Kaamran & Tookey, John
- 1270-1281 Global renewable energy and its potential in Malaysia: A review of Hydrokinetic turbine technology
by Behrouzi, Fatemeh & Nakisa, Mehdi & Maimun, Adi & Ahmed, Yasser M.
- 1282-1290 A review of governmental support instruments channeling PV market growth in the Flanders region of Belgium (2006–2013)
by Huijben, J.C.C.M. & Podoynitsyna, K.S. & van Rijn, M.L.B. & Verbong, G.P.J.
2016, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-24 Biodiesel NOx penalty and control measures - a review
by Thangaraja, J. & Anand, K. & Mehta, Pramod S.
- 25-29 Utilization of rice husk and poultry wastes for renewable energy potential in Pakistan: An economic perspective
by Ali, Ghaffar & Bashir, Muhammad Khalid & Ali, Hassan & Bashir, Muhammad Hamid
- 30-40 Smart home energy management systems: Concept, configurations, and scheduling strategies
by Zhou, Bin & Li, Wentao & Chan, Ka Wing & Cao, Yijia & Kuang, Yonghong & Liu, Xi & Wang, Xiong
- 41-52 A review of the ecological and socioeconomic effects of biofuel and energy policy recommendations
by Ji, Xi & Long, Xianling
- 53-69 Feasibility and sensitivity analysis of an off-grid micro hydro–photovoltaic–biomass and biogas–diesel–battery hybrid energy system for a remote area in Uttarakhand state, India
by Bhatt, Ankit & Sharma, M.P. & Saini, R.P.
- 70-85 Energy efficiency and thermal comfort in historic buildings: A review
by Martínez-Molina, Antonio & Tort-Ausina, Isabel & Cho, Soolyeon & Vivancos, José-Luis
- 86-96 Use of thermal energy storage materials for enhancement in distillate output of solar still: A review
by Panchal, Hitesh N.
- 97-107 Electron transfer properties of organic dye sensitized ZnO and ZnO/TiO2 photoanode for dye sensitized solar cells
by Rani, Mamta & Tripathi, S.K.
- 108-122 A critical review on secondary lead recycling technology and its prospect
by Zhang, Wei & Yang, Jiakuan & Wu, Xu & Hu, Yuchen & Yu, Wenhao & Wang, Junxiong & Dong, Jinxin & Li, Mingyang & Liang, Sha & Hu, Jingping & Kumar, R. Vasant
- 123-140 Thermal and fluid dynamic characteristics of flow through triangular cross-sectional duct: A review
by Kumar, Rajneesh & Varun, & Kumar, Anoop
- 141-154 Review of corrosion fatigue in offshore structures: Present status and challenges in the offshore wind sector
by Adedipe, Oyewole & Brennan, Feargal & Kolios, Athanasios
- 155-174 Current developments in reversible solid oxide fuel cells
by Gómez, Sergio Yesid & Hotza, Dachamir
- 175-186 A review on the air-PCM-TES application for free cooling and heating in the buildings
by Iten, Muriel & Liu, Shuli & Shukla, Ashish
- 187-201 Building simulations supporting decision making in early design – A review
by Østergård, Torben & Jensen, Rasmus L. & Maagaard, Steffen E.
- 202-212 Lignocellulosic residues for production of electricity, biogas or second generation biofuel: A case study of technical and sustainable potential of rice straw in Mali
by Nygaard, Ivan & Dembelé, Filifing & Daou, Ibrahima & Mariko, Adama & Kamissoko, Famakan & Coulibaly, Nanourou & Borgstrøm, Rasmus L. & Bruun, Thilde Beck
- 213-221 Methods and techniques to determine the dynamic parameters of solar cells: Review
by Cotfas, D.T. & Cotfas, P.A. & Kaplanis, S.
- 222-234 Nonconventional renewable energy governance in Brazil: Lessons to learn from the German experience
by de Melo, Conrado Augustus & Jannuzzi, Gilberto de Martino & Bajay, Sergio Valdir
- 235-244 New hydropower development in Norway: Municipalities׳ attitude, involvement and perceived barriers
by Saha, Parmita & Idsø, Johannes
- 245-257 A review of the enzymatic hydroesterification process for biodiesel production
by Pourzolfaghar, Hamed & Abnisa, Faisal & Daud, Wan Mohd Ashri Wan & Aroua, Mohamed Kheireddine
- 258-265 Design and state of art of innovative wind turbine systems
by Nikolić, Vlastimir & Sajjadi, Shahin & Petković, Dalibor & Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Ćojbašić, Žarko & Por, Lip Yee
- 266-279 Potential contribution of renewables to the improvement of living conditions of poor rural households in developing countries: Cameroon׳s case study
by Mboumboue, Edouard & Njomo, Donatien
- 280-301 Fluidized bed drying of some agro products – A review
by Sivakumar, R. & Saravanan, R. & Elaya Perumal, A. & Iniyan, S.
- 302-318 Prospects, feedstocks and challenges of biodiesel production from beauty leaf oil and castor oil: A nonedible oil sources in Australia
by Azad, A.K. & Rasul, M.G. & Khan, M.M.K. & Sharma, Subhash C. & Mofijur, M. & Bhuiya, M.M.K.
- 319-327 Emission reduction of China׳s steel industry: Progress and challenges
by Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin
- 328-340 Waste to energy potential: A case study of Saudi Arabia
by Ouda, O.K.M. & Raza, S.A. & Nizami, A.S. & Rehan, M. & Al-Waked, R. & Korres, N.E.
- 341-353 Urban sustainability assessment of Taiwan based on data envelopment analysis
by Yang, Wen-Chi & Lee, Yuh-Ming & Hu, Jin-Li
- 354-371 Parameter estimation of solar photovoltaic (PV) cells: A review
by Jordehi, A. Rezaee
- 372-383 Benefits and costs of renewable electricity in Europe
by Ortega-Izquierdo, Margarita & del Río, Pablo
- 384-397 Solar radiation prediction using different techniques: model evaluation and comparison
by Wang, Lunche & Kisi, Ozgur & Zounemat-Kermani, Mohammad & Salazar, Germán Ariel & Zhu, Zhongmin & Gong, Wei
- 398-420 Current status and experimental investigation of oxy-fired fluidized bed
by Singh, Ravi Inder & Kumar, Rajesh
- 421-432 A review of pumped hydro energy storage development in significant international electricity markets
by Barbour, Edward & Wilson, I.A. Grant & Radcliffe, Jonathan & Ding, Yulong & Li, Yongliang
- 433-450 Chemical recycling of brominated flame retarded plastics from e-waste for clean fuels production: A review
by Ma, Chuan & Yu, Jie & Wang, Ben & Song, Zijian & Xiang, Jun & Hu, Song & Su, Sheng & Sun, Lushi
- 451-465 A critical review on building integrated photovoltaic products and their applications
by Tripathy, M. & Sadhu, P.K. & Panda, S.K.
- 466-472 A comprehensive review on modified clay based composite for energy based materials
by Ummartyotin, S. & Bunnak, N. & Manuspiya, H.
- 473-500 Application of ionic liquids and deep eutectic solvents in biodiesel production: A review
by Troter, Dragan Z. & Todorović, Zoran B. & Đokić-Stojanović, Dušica R. & Stamenković, Olivera S. & Veljković, Vlada B.
- 501-525 Recent advances and emerging challenges in microbial electrolysis cells (MECs) for microbial production of hydrogen and value-added chemicals
by Kadier, Abudukeremu & Kalil, Mohd Sahaid & Abdeshahian, Peyman & Chandrasekhar, K. & Mohamed, Azah & Azman, Nadia Farhana & Logroño, Washington & Simayi, Yibadatihan & Hamid, Aidil Abdul
- 526-536 Solar energy developments, policies and future prospectus in the state of Odisha, India
by Sahu, Bikash Kumar
- 537-555 An overview for the Z-Source Converter in motor drive applications
by Ellabban, Omar & Abu-Rub, Haitham
- 556-571 Broadening the potential of biogas in Sub-Saharan Africa: An assessment of feasible technologies and feedstocks
by Rupf, Gloria V. & Bahri, Parisa A. & de Boer, Karne & McHenry, Mark P.
2016, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-10 Recent advances and challenges of the use of cyanobacteria towards the production of biofuels
by Singh, Vijai & Chaudhary, Dharmendra Kumar & Mani, Indra & Dhar, Pawan Kumar
- 11-20 Crowdfunding for renewable and sustainable energy projects: An exploratory case study approach
by Lam, Patrick T.I. & Law, Angel O.K.
- 21-40 A review on preparation, characterization, properties and applications of nanofluids
by Devendiran, Dhinesh Kumar & Amirtham, Valan Arasu
- 41-59 Historical and recent development of concentrating photovoltaic cooling technologies
by Jakhar, Sanjeev & Soni, M.S. & Gakkhar, Nikhil
- 60-74 Evaluation of installing photovoltaic plants using a hybrid approach for Khuzestan province, Iran
by Mostafaeipour, Ali & Qolipour, Mojtaba & Mohammadi, Kasra
- 75-83 An overview of solar photovoltaic panel modeling based on analytical and experimental viewpoint
by Hasan, M.A. & Parida, S.K.
- 84-115 Use of higher alcohol biofuels in diesel engines: A review
by Rajesh Kumar, B. & Saravanan, S.
- 116-128 Modeling and control of nuclear reactor cores for electricity generation: A review of advanced technologies
by Li, Gang & Wang, Xueqian & Liang, Bin & Li, Xiu & Zhang, Bo & Zou, Yu
- 129-143 A review of the North Seas offshore grid modeling: Current and future research
by Gorenstein Dedecca, João & Hakvoort, Rudi A.
- 144-154 Design methodologies for sizing a battery bank devoted to a stand-alone and electronically passive wind turbine system
by Belouda, Malek & Jaafar, Amine & Sareni, Bruno & Roboam, Xavier & Belhadj, Jamel
- 155-172 The world availability of non-wood lignocellulosic biomass for the production of cellulosic ethanol and potential pretreatments for the enhancement of enzymatic saccharification
by Tye, Ying Ying & Lee, Keat Teong & Wan Abdullah, Wan Nadiah & Leh, Cheu Peng
- 173-181 Technological progress and energy rebound effect in China׳s textile industry: Evidence and policy implications
by Lin, Boqiang & Zhao, Hongli
- 182-194 Strategies for the development of offshore wind technology for far-east countries – A point of view from patent analysis
by Tsai, Yu-Ching & Huang, Yu-Fen & Yang, Jing-Tang
- 195-205 Processes and technologies for the recycling and recovery of spent lithium-ion batteries
by Ordoñez, J. & Gago, E.J. & Girard, A.
- 206-225 Application of various water soluble polymers in gas hydrate inhibition
by Kamal, Muhammad Shahzad & Hussein, Ibnelwaleed A. & Sultan, Abdullah S. & von Solms, Nicolas
- 226-233 Renewable energy: An overview on its contribution in current energy scenario of India
by Tripathi, Lata & Mishra, A.K. & Dubey, Anil Kumar & Tripathi, C.B. & Baredar, Prashant
- 234-245 Assessment of offshore wind speed and power potential over the Mediterranean and the Black Seas under future climate changes
by Koletsis, I. & Kotroni, V. & Lagouvardos, K. & Soukissian, T.
- 246-257 Selection of climatic parameters affecting wave height prediction using an enhanced Takagi-Sugeno-based fuzzy methodology
by Hashim, Roslan & Roy, Chandrabhushan & Motamedi, Shervin & Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Petković, Dalibor
- 258-267 Carbon dioxide-emission in China׳s power industry: Evidence and policy implications
by Yang, Lisha & Lin, Boqiang
- 268-283 Dynamic operation of daylighting and shading systems: A literature review
by Konstantoglou, Maria & Tsangrassoulis, Aris
- 284-305 Developments in in-situ (trans) esterification for biodiesel production: A critical review
by Go, Alchris Woo & Sutanto, Sylviana & Ong, Lu Ki & Tran-Nguyen, Phuong Lan & Ismadji, Suryadi & Ju, Yi-Hsu
- 306-316 An overview on comparative engine performance and emission characteristics of different techniques involved in diesel engine as dual-fuel engine operation
by Abedin, M.J. & Imran, A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Kalam, M.A. & Shahir, S.A. & Varman, M. & Ruhul, A.M.
- 317-329 Depolymerization of lignins and their applications for the preparation of polyols and rigid polyurethane foams: A review
by Mahmood, Nubla & Yuan, Zhongshun & Schmidt, John & Xu, Chunbao (Charles)
- 330-355 Models for thermo-fluid dynamic phenomena in low enthalpy geothermal energy systems: A review
by Carotenuto, Alberto & Ciccolella, Michela & Massarotti, Nicola & Mauro, Alessandro
- 356-376 Effects of doping, morphology and film-thickness of photo-anode materials for dye sensitized solar cell application – A review
by Sengupta, D. & Das, P. & Mondal, B. & Mukherjee, K.
- 377-393 State-of-the-art in wind turbine control: Trends and challenges
by Njiri, Jackson G. & Söffker, Dirk
- 394-407 Optics for concentrating photovoltaics: Trends, limits and opportunities for materials and design
by Shanks, Katie & Senthilarasu, S. & Mallick, Tapas K.
- 408-420 Titania@gold plasmonic nanoarchitectures: An ideal photoanode for dye-sensitized solar cells
by Pandikumar, Alagarsamy & Lim, Su-Pei & Jayabal, Subramaniam & Huang, Nay Ming & Lim, Hong Ngee & Ramaraj, Ramasamy
- 421-432 Optimal risk-constrained participation of industrial cogeneration systems in the day-ahead energy markets
by Alipour, Manijeh & Zare, Kazem & Mohammadi-Ivatloo, Behnam
- 433-449 Developments in semi-submersible floating foundations supporting wind turbines: A comprehensive review
by Liu, Yichao & Li, Sunwei & Yi, Qian & Chen, Daoyi
- 450-463 Solid oxide fuel cell operating with biomass derived producer gas: Status and challenges
by Sharma, Monikankana & N, Rakesh & Dasappa, S.
- 464-474 Trend analysis of energy and climate policy environment: Comparative electricity production and consumption benchmark analyses of China, Euro area, European Union, and United States
by Kaivo-oja, Jari & Vehmas, Jarmo & Luukkanen, Jyrki