Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2017, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1138-1151 Solar energy deployment for sustainable future of India: Hybrid SWOC-AHP analysis
by Sindhu, Sonal & Nehra, Vijay & Luthra, Sunil
- 1152-1166 Transformer-less single-phase grid-tie photovoltaic inverter topologies for residential application with various filter circuits
by Chakraborty, Sajib & Hasan, Mohammed Mahedi & Abdur Razzak, M.
- 1167-1176 Review and Classification of Control Systems in Grid-tied Inverters
by Athari, Hamed & Niroomand, Mehdi & Ataei, Mohammad
- 1177-1198 Operation and planning of distribution networks with integration of renewable distributed generators considering uncertainties: A review
by Zubo, Rana.H.A. & Mokryani, Geev & Rajamani, Haile-Selassie & Aghaei, Jamshid & Niknam, Taher & Pillai, Prashant
- 1199-1207 Sustainability assessment of ethanol production from two crops in Mexico
by García, Carlos A. & Manzini, Fabio & Islas, Jorge M.
- 1208-1232 A survey on behind the meter energy management systems in smart grid
by Bayram, Islam Safak & Ustun, Taha Selim
- 1233-1240 Energy consumption, carbon emissions and economic growth in Pakistan: Dynamic causality analysis
by Mirza, Faisal Mehmood & Kanwal, Afra
- 1241-1255 Solar-PV energy payback and net energy: Meta-assessment of study quality, reproducibility, and results harmonization
by Koppelaar, R.H.E.M.
- 1256-1270 A review of inverter topologies for single-phase grid-connected photovoltaic systems
by Jana, Joydip & Saha, Hiranmay & Das Bhattacharya, Konika
- 1271-1281 Embedment of steel spiral cases in concrete: China's experience
by Zhang, Qi-Ling & Wu, He-Gao
- 1282-1294 Considering the investment decisions with real options games approach
by Arasteh, Abdollah
- 1295-1302 Advances in hybrid solar photovoltaic and thermoelectric generators
by Huen, Priscilla & Daoud, Walid A.
- 1303-1319 A state of art of review on interactions between energy performance and indoor environment quality in Passive House buildings
by Wang, Yang & Kuckelkorn, Jens & Zhao, Fu-Yun & Spliethoff, Hartmut & Lang, Werner
- 1320-1342 A comprehensive review of wind resource assessment
by Murthy, K.S.R. & Rahi, O.P.
- 1343-1354 Systematic and conceptual errors in standards and protocols for thermal performance of biomass stoves
by Zhang, Zongxi & Zhang, Yixiang & Zhou, Yuguang & Ahmad, Riaz & Pemberton-Pigott, Crispin & Annegarn, Harold & Dong, Renjie
- 1355-1365 Distributed energy infrastructure paradigm: Community microgrids in a new institutional economics context
by Gui, Emi Minghui & Diesendorf, Mark & MacGill, Iain
- 1366-1378 The intelligent forecasting of the performances in PV/T collectors based on soft computing method
by Mojumder, Juwel Chandra & Ong, Hwai Chyuan & Chong, Wen Tong & Izadyar, Nima & Shamshirband, Shahaboddin
- 1379-1388 Differentiated effects of diversified technological sources on energy-saving technological progress: Empirical evidence from China's industrial sectors
by Yang, Zhenbing & Shao, Shuai & Yang, Lili & Liu, Jianghua
- 1389-1403 Applications of graphene in microbial fuel cells: The gap between promise and reality
by ElMekawy, Ahmed & Hegab, Hanaa M. & Losic, Dusan & Saint, Christopher P. & Pant, Deepak
2017, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-11 Factors affecting wood, energy grass and straw pellet durability – A review
by Whittaker, Carly & Shield, Ian
- 12-28 Emerging renewable and sustainable energy technologies: State of the art
by Hussain, Akhtar & Arif, Syed Muhammad & Aslam, Muhammad
- 29-52 A review on house design with energy saving system in the UK
by Xie, Y. & Gilmour, M.S. & Yuan, Y. & Jin, H. & Wu, H.
- 53-62 Rebound effect in China: Evidence from the power generation sector
by Yang, Lisha & Li, Jianglong
- 63-76 Utilization of the residual glycerol from biodiesel production for renewable energy generation
by He, Quan (Sophia) & McNutt, Josiah & Yang, Jie
- 77-88 Integration of renewable energy sources in southeast Europe: A review of incentive mechanisms and feasibility of investments
by Punda, Luka & Capuder, Tomislav & Pandžić, Hrvoje & Delimar, Marko
- 89-102 25 Years of cooling research in office buildings: Review for the integration of cooling strategies into the building façade (1990–2014)
by Prieto, Alejandro & Knaack, Ulrich & Klein, Tillmann & Auer, Thomas
- 103-111 Local, regional and national level of the socioeconomic impacts of a bio-oil production system – A case in Lieksa, Finland
by Okkonen, Lasse & Lehtonen, Olli
- 112-126 Pollution to solution: Capture and sequestration of carbon dioxide (CO2) and its utilization as a renewable energy source for a sustainable future
by Rahman, Farahiyah Abdul & Aziz, Md Maniruzzaman A. & Saidur, R. & Bakar, Wan Azelee Wan Abu & Hainin, M.R & Putrajaya, Ramadhansyah & Hassan, Norhidayah Abdul
- 127-140 Renewable and non-renewable energy use - economic growth nexus: The case of MENA Net Oil Importing Countries
by Kahia, Montassar & Aïssa, Mohamed Safouane Ben & Lanouar, Charfeddine
- 141-149 Energy demand and stock market development in OECD countries: A panel data analysis
by Ulusoy, Veysel & Demiralay, Sercan
- 150-160 Utility-scale implementable potential of wind and solar energies for Afghanistan using GIS multi-criteria decision analysis
by Anwarzai, Mohammad Abed & Nagasaka, Ken
- 161-169 Microgrid and load shedding scheme during islanded mode: A review
by Bakar, Nur Najihah Abu & Hassan, Mohammad Yusri & Sulaima, Mohamad Fani & Mohd Nasir, Mohamad Na’im & Khamis, Aziah
- 170-190 Thermal performance of annulus with its applications; A review
by Ahmed, Hamdi E. & Ahmed, Mirghani I.
- 191-202 Current procedures and practices on grid code compliance verification of renewable power generation
by Etxegarai, Agurtzane & Eguia, Pablo & Torres, Esther & Buigues, Garikoitz & Iturregi, Araitz
- 203-215 Integrated approach to the assessment of CO2e-mitigation measures for the road passenger transport sector in Bahrain
by AlSabbagh, Maha & Siu, Yim Ling & Guehnemann, Astrid & Barrett, John
- 216-256 A review of multi-criteria decision-making applications to solve energy management problems: Two decades from 1995 to 2015
by Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Khalifah, Zainab & Zakuan, Norhayati & Jusoh, Ahmad & Nor, Khalil Md & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh
- 257-267 A novel linear tangents based P&O scheme for MPPT of a PV system
by Kota, Venkata Reddy & Bhukya, Muralidhar Nayak
- 268-282 Low-temperature microbial and direct conversion of lignocellulosic biomass to electricity: Advances and challenges
by Zhao, Xuebing & Liu, Wei & Deng, Yulin & Zhu, J.Y.
- 283-295 Economic perspective for PV under new Italian regulatory framework
by Lazzeroni, P. & Olivero, S. & Repetto, M.
- 296-308 Hydrodeoxygenation of lignin-derived bio-oil using molecular sieves supported metal catalysts: A critical review
by Li, Xiangping & Chen, Guanyi & Liu, Caixia & Ma, Wenchao & Yan, Beibei & Zhang, Jianguang
- 309-322 A review of nonimaging solar concentrators for stationary and passive tracking applications
by Madala, Srikanth & Boehm, Robert F.
- 323-341 Multicriteria decision making for resource management in renewable energy assisted microgrids
by Naz, Muhammad Naveed & Mushtaq, Muhammad Irfan & Naeem, Muhammad & Iqbal, Muhammad & Altaf, Muhammad Waseem & Haneef, Muhammad
- 342-347 The energy-growth nexus reconsidered: Persistence and causality
by Carmona, Mónica & Congregado, Emilio & Feria, Julia & Iglesias, Jesús
- 348-358 Recent techniques to model uncertainties in power generation from renewable energy sources and loads in microgrids – A review
by Kumar, K. Prakash & Saravanan, B.
- 359-364 Using silane products on fabrication of polymer-based nanocomposite for thin film thermoelectric devices
by Zaferani, Sadeq Hooshmand
- 365-372 Maximizing DISCO profit in active distribution networks by optimal planning of energy storage systems and distributed generators
by Saboori, Hedayat & Hemmati, Reza
- 373-378 Biomass in the generation of electricity in Portugal: A review
by Nunes, L.J.R. & Matias, J.C.O. & Catalão, J.P.S.
- 379-387 The cost benefit of algal technology for combined CO2 mitigation and nutrient abatement
by Judd, S.J. & Al Momani, F.A.O. & Znad, H. & Al Ketife, A.M.D.
- 388-403 Advances in microbial fuel cells for wastewater treatment
by He, Li & Du, Peng & Chen, Yizhong & Lu, Hongwei & Cheng, Xi & Chang, Bei & Wang, Zheng
- 404-413 Investigations on performance and pollutant emissions of spark-ignition engines fueled with n-butanol–, isobutanol–, ethanol–, methanol–, and acetone–gasoline blends: A comparative study
by Elfasakhany, Ashraf
- 414-425 Development of an energy efficiency rating system for existing buildings using Analytic Hierarchy Process – The case of Egypt
by AbdelAzim, Ahmed Ibrahim & Ibrahim, Ahmed Mohamed & Aboul-Zahab, Essam Mohamed
- 426-434 Challenges in hybrid nanofluids behavior in turbulent flow: Recent research and numerical comparison
by Minea, Alina Adriana
- 435-449 A review on performance enhancement techniques for ambient vibration energy harvesters
by Yildirim, Tanju & Ghayesh, Mergen H. & Li, Weihua & Alici, Gursel
- 450-463 Renewable electricity consumption and economic development: New findings from the Baltic countries
by Furuoka, Fumitaka
- 464-474 Biodiesel production from Karanja oil and its use in diesel engine: A review
by Patel, Rupesh L. & Sankhavara, C.D.
- 475-501 Bioethanol production from renewable sources: Current perspectives and technological progress
by Zabed, H. & Sahu, J.N. & Suely, A. & Boyce, A.N. & Faruq, G.
- 502-508 Qualitative Comparative Analysis of cities that introduced compressed natural gas to their urban bus fleet
by Brito, Thiago Luis Felipe & Moutinho dos Santos, Edmilson & Galbieri, Rodrigo & Costa, Hirdan Katarina de Medeiros
- 509-522 Valorization of Mexican biomasses through pyrolysis, combustion and gasification processes
by Parascanu, M.M. & Sandoval-Salas, F. & Soreanu, G. & Valverde, J.L. & Sanchez-Silva, L.
- 523-534 Effects of alternative fuels on the combustion characteristics and emission products from diesel engines: A review
by Geng, Peng & Cao, Erming & Tan, Qinming & Wei, Lijiang
- 535-547 Microalgae: Antiquity to era of integrated technology
by Patel, Akash & Gami, Bharat & Patel, Pankaj & Patel, Beena
- 548-554 Cereal crops for biogas production: A review of possible impact of elevated CO2
by Senghor, A. & Dioh, R.M.N. & Müller, C. & Youm, I.
- 555-562 Sustainable bio-plastic production through landfill methane recycling
by Chidambarampadmavathy, Karthigeyan & Karthikeyan, Obulisamy Parthiba & Heimann, Kirsten
- 563-571 Design of an organic waste power plant coupling anaerobic digestion and solid oxide fuel cell technologies
by Rayner, Addison J. & Briggs, Johnathan & Tremback, Reed & Clemmer, Ryan M.C.
- 572-584 A review of combustion-driven thermoelectric (TE) and thermophotovoltaic (TPV) power systems
by Mustafa, K.F. & Abdullah, S. & Abdullah, M.Z. & Sopian, K.
- 585-601 Factors affecting the efficiency of a water splitting photocatalyst: A perspective
by Gupta, Narendra M.
- 602-617 Performance improvement of modified dye-sensitized solar cells
by Khan, M.Z.H. & Al-Mamun, M.R. & Halder, P.K. & Aziz, M.A.
- 618-629 High tech startup creation for energy efficient built environment
by Pacheco-Torgal, F.
- 630-638 Thermodynamic study of solar photovoltaic energy conversion: An overview
by Rawat, Rahul & Lamba, Ravita & Kaushik, S.C.
- 639-644 Design topology of a sustainable remote-controlled fan regulator for developing countries
by Madueme, Victory C. & Mbunwe, Josephine M. & Akuru, Udochukwu B. & Anyaka, Boniface O.
- 645-651 Design principles and energy system scale analysis technologies of new lithium-ion and aluminum-ion batteries for sustainable energy electric vehicles
by Li, Yong & Yang, Jie & Song, Jian
- 652-674 Opportunities and challenges in control of smart grids – Pakistani perspective
by Irfan, Muhammad & Iqbal, Jamshed & Iqbal, Adeel & Iqbal, Zahid & Riaz, Raja Ali & Mehmood, Adeel
- 675-686 An overview of the Challenges in the commercialization of dye sensitized solar cells
by Mozaffari, Samaneh & Nateghi, Mohammad Reza & Zarandi, Mahmood Borhani
- 687-696 Review of geothermal energy development efforts in Pakistan and way forward
by Gondal, Irfan Ahmad & Masood, Syed Athar & Amjad, Muhammad
- 697-711 Zero-energy hydrogen economy (ZEH2E) for buildings and communities including personal mobility
by Alanne, Kari & Cao, Sunliang
- 712-719 Assessment of photovoltaic distributed generation – Issues of grid connected systems through the consumer side applied to a case study of Brazil
by Camilo, Henrique Fernandes & Udaeta, Miguel Edgar Morales & Veiga Gimenes, André Luiz & Grimoni, Jose Aquiles Baesso
- 720-731 Pumped storage power stations in China: The past, the present, and the future
by Kong, Yigang & Kong, Zhigang & Liu, Zhiqi & Wei, Congmei & Zhang, Jingfang & An, Gaocheng
- 732-741 Drying of biomass for utilising in co-firing with coal and its impact on environment – A review
by Verma, Munna & Loha, Chanchal & Sinha, Amar Nath & Chatterjee, Pradip Kumar
- 742-766 A review of optimal power flow studies applied to smart grids and microgrids
by Abdi, Hamdi & Beigvand, Soheil Derafshi & Scala, Massimo La
- 767-784 China's energy storage industry: Develop status, existing problems and countermeasures
by Yu, Hongwei & Duan, Jinhui & Du, Wei & Xue, Song & Sun, Jinghui
- 785-795 Liquefied natural gas: Could it be a reliable option for road freight transport in the EU?
by Osorio-Tejada, Jose Luis & Llera-Sastresa, Eva & Scarpellini, Sabina
- 796-813 Optimal green energy planning for sustainable development: A review
by Bhowmik, Chiranjib & Bhowmik, Sumit & Ray, Amitava & Pandey, Krishna Murari
- 814-819 A review on control of ac microgrid
by Rajesh, K.S. & Dash, S.S. & Rajagopal, Ragam & Sridhar, R.
- 820-829 Investigation of the causal relationships between combustible renewables and waste consumption and CO2 emissions in the case of Tunisian maritime and rail transport
by Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Belloumi, Mounir
- 830-845 Can biomass energy be an efficient policy tool for sustainable development?
by Bilgili, Faik & Koçak, Emrah & Bulut, Ümit & Kuşkaya, Sevda
- 846-851 A study on the evaluation of implementation level of lean construction in two Chinese firms
by Li, Shuquan & Wu, Xiuyu & Zhou, Yuan & Liu, Xin
- 852-858 Developments in large marine current turbine technologies – A review
by Zhou, Zhibin & Benbouzid, Mohamed & Charpentier, Jean-Frédéric & Scuiller, Franck & Tang, Tianhao
- 859-872 The approach to realizing the potential of emissions reduction in China: An implication from data envelopment analysis
by Feng, Chao & Zhang, Hua & Huang, Jian-Bai
- 873-883 Optimal design of subsidy to stimulate renewable energy investments: The case of China
by Zhang, M.M. & Zhou, D.Q. & Zhou, P. & Chen, H.T.
- 884-897 How does a pioneer community energy project succeed in practice? The case of the Samsø Renewable Energy Island
by Sperling, Karl
- 898-907 Urbanization, energy consumption and emissions in the Indian context A review
by Franco, Sainu & Mandla, Venkata Ravibabu & Ram Mohan Rao, K.
- 908-926 A review on synthesis of alkoxymethyl furfural, a biofuel candidate
by Alipour, Siamak & Omidvarborna, Hamid & Kim, Dong-Shik
- 927-942 A review on historic building conservation: A comparison between Hong Kong and Macau systems
by Fung, Ivan W.H. & Tsang, Y.T. & Tam, Vivian W.Y. & Xu, Y.T. & Mok, Edmund C.K.
- 943-953 Towards 100% renewable energy in Nigeria
by Akuru, Udochukwu B. & Onukwube, Ifeanyichukwu E. & Okoro, Ogbonnaya I. & Obe, Emeka S.
- 954-958 Solar energy conserved in biomass: Sustainable bioenergy use and reduction of land use change
by Bentsen, Niclas S. & Møller, Ian M.
- 959-975 Variable Geometry Turbocharger Technologies for Exhaust Energy Recovery and Boosting‐A Review
by Feneley, Adam J. & Pesiridis, Apostolos & Andwari, Amin Mahmoudzadeh
- 976-985 Algal bioethanol production technology: A trend towards sustainable development
by Bibi, Riaz & Ahmad, Zulfiqar & Imran, Muhammad & Hussain, Sabir & Ditta, Allah & Mahmood, Shahid & Khalid, Azeem
2017, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-12 The spatio-temporal dynamics of ethanol/gasoline price ratio in Brazil
by Laurini, Márcio Poletti
- 13-23 Scenarios analysis of energy mix for road transportation sector in Indonesia
by Deendarlianto, & Widyaparaga, Adhika & Sopha, Bertha Maya & Budiman, Arief & Muthohar, Imam & Setiawan, Indra Chandra & Lindasista, Alia & Soemardjito, Joewono & Oka, Kazutaka
- 24-43 Incentive policies from 2006 to 2016 and new energy vehicle adoption in 2010–2020 in China
by Zhang, Xiang & Bai, Xue
- 44-49 Renewable energy: Prospects and trends in Bangladesh
by Hossain, M.F. & Hossain, S. & Uddin, M.J.
- 50-55 A business model for success: Enterprises serving the base of the pyramid with off-grid solar lighting
by Scott, Inara
- 56-64 Modeling the energy ratio and productivity of biodiesel with different reactor dimensions and ultrasonic power using ANFIS
by Naderloo, Leila & Javadikia, Hossein & Mostafaei, Mostafa
- 65-70 A methodological review on bio-lubricants from vegetable oil based resources
by Panchal, Tirth M. & Patel, Ankit & Chauhan, D.D. & Thomas, Merlin & Patel, Jigar V.
- 71-77 Prediction of soil temperatures for shallow geothermal applications in Turkey
by Yener, Deniz & Ozgener, Onder & Ozgener, Leyla
- 78-82 Market structure and performance: An empirical study of the Chinese solar cell industry
by Li, Yun & Nie, Dan & Zhao, Xingang & Li, Yanbin
- 83-95 An institutional framework for the development of sustainable and competitive power market in Pakistan
by Qazi, Usama & Jahanzaib, Mirza & Ahmad, Wasim & Hussain, Salman
- 96-106 The effect of urbanization, energy consumption, and foreign direct investment on the carbon dioxide emission in the SSEA (South and Southeast Asian) region
by Behera, Smruti Ranjan & Dash, Devi Prasad
- 107-116 People’s knowledge, perceptions, and attitudes towards stump harvesting for bioenergy production in Finland
by Rahman, Abul & Khanam, Tahamina & Pelkonen, Paavo
- 133-149 Biofuel development in Ghana: policies of expansion and drivers of failure in the jatropha sector
by Ahmed, Abubakari & Campion, Benjamin Betey & Gasparatos, Alexandros
- 150-160 The prospects for smart energy prices: Observations from 50 years of residential pricing for fixed line telecoms and electricity
by Oseni, Musiliu O. & Pollitt, Michael G.
- 161-184 Renewable energy and biodiversity: Implications for transitioning to a Green Economy
by Gasparatos, Alexandros & Doll, Christopher N.H. & Esteban, Miguel & Ahmed, Abubakari & Olang, Tabitha A.
- 185-192 Carbon emission, energy consumption, trade openness and financial development in Pakistan: A revisit
by Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain & Kumar, Ronald Ravinesh & Zakaria, Muhammad & Hurr, Maryam
- 193-214 Renewable energy harvesting by vortex-induced motions: Review and benchmarking of technologies
by Rostami, Ali Bakhshandeh & Armandei, Mohammadmehdi
- 215-223 Recent approaches of unit commitment in the presence of intermittent renewable energy resources: A review
by Abujarad, Saleh Y. & Mustafa, M.W. & Jamian, J.J.
- 224-229 Economic analysis of converting of waste agricultural biomass into liquid fuel: A case study on a biofuel plant in China
by Ji, Li-Qun & Zhang, Chuang & Fang, Jing-Qi
- 230-241 The implications of energy systems for ecosystem services: A detailed case study of offshore wind
by Hooper, Tara & Beaumont, Nicola & Hattam, Caroline
- 242-253 A review of biogas production from palm oil mill effluents using different configurations of bioreactors
by Ohimain, Elijah Ige & Izah, Sylvester Chibueze
- 254-265 Renewable energy and carbon capture and sequestration for a reduced carbon energy plan: An optimization model
by Arnette, Andrew N.
- 266-286 Greening the gas network – The need for modelling the distributed injection of alternative fuels
by Pellegrino, Sandro & Lanzini, Andrea & Leone, Pierluigi
- 287-297 Analyzing the potential and progress of distributed generation applications in Saudi Arabia: The case of solar and wind resources
by Ramli, Makbul A.M. & Twaha, Ssennoga & Al-Hamouz, Zakariya
- 298-313 Progressing towards the development of sustainable energy: A critical review on the current status, applications, developmental barriers and prospects of solar photovoltaic systems in India
by Manju, S. & Sagar, Netramani
- 314-329 A critical review of the models used to estimate solar radiation
by Zhang, Jianyuan & Zhao, Li & Deng, Shuai & Xu, Weicong & Zhang, Ying
- 330-341 A new electricity price prediction strategy using mutual information-based SVM-RFE classification
by Shao, Zhen & Yang, ShanLin & Gao, Fei & Zhou, KaiLe & Lin, Peng
- 342-357 On heat pumps in smart grids: A review
by Fischer, David & Madani, Hatef
- 358-368 Green building evaluation from a life-cycle perspective in Australia: A critical review
by Zuo, Jian & Pullen, Stephen & Rameezdeen, Raufdeen & Bennetts, Helen & Wang, Yuan & Mao, Guozhu & Zhou, Zhihua & Du, Huibin & Duan, Huabo
- 369-384 Paradigm shift from mechanical direct injection diesel engines to advanced injection strategies of diesel homogeneous charge compression ignition (HCCI) engines- A comprehensive review
by Khandal, S.V. & Banapurmath, N.R. & Gaitonde, V.N. & Hiremath, S.S.
- 385-398 A review of seasonal pumped-storage combined with dams in cascade in Brazil
by Hunt, Julian David & Freitas, Marcos Aurélio Vasconcelos de & Pereira Junior, Amaro Olímpio
- 399-412 Tribology with biodiesel: A study on enhancing biodiesel stability and its fuel properties
by Sundus, F. & Fazal, M.A. & Masjuki, H.H.
- 413-426 Charge distribution measurement of solid insulator materials: A review and new approach
by Othman, N.A. & Piah, M.A.M. & Adzis, Z.
- 427-456 Challenges and opportunities for a European HVDC grid
by Pierri, Erika & Binder, Ole & Hemdan, Nasser G.A. & Kurrat, Michael
- 457-471 The status of solar energy integration and policy in Nigeria
by Ozoegwu, C.G. & Mgbemene, C.A. & Ozor, P.A.
- 472-491 A comprehensive review on utilization of hydrogen in a compression ignition engine under dual fuel mode
by Chintala, Venkateswarlu & Subramanian, K.A.
- 492-505 Solar systems integrated with absorption heat pumps and thermal energy storages: state of art
by Leonzio, Grazia
- 506-518 Prospects of recently developed membraneless cell designs for redox flow batteries
by Bamgbopa, Musbaudeen O. & Almheiri, Saif & Sun, Hong
- 519-528 Energy and quality aspects for fixed deep bed drying of paddy
by Tohidi, Mojtaba & Sadeghi, Morteza & Torki-Harchegani, Mehdi
- 529-537 Dye sensitized solar cells: From genesis to recent drifts
by Sharma, Sunita & Bulkesh Siwach, & Ghoshal, S.K. & Mohan, Devendra
- 538-550 The effectiveness of federal renewable policies in India
by Shrimali, Gireesh & Srinivasan, Sandhya & Goel, Shobhit & Nelson, David
- 551-562 Path creation in Nordic energy and road transport systems – The role of technological characteristics
by Hansen, Teis & Klitkou, Antje & Borup, Mads & Scordato, Lisa & Wessberg, Nina
- 563-588 A comprehensive review on combustion and stability aspects of metal nanoparticles and its additive effect on diesel and biodiesel fuelled C.I. engine
by Saxena, Vishal & Kumar, Niraj & Saxena, Vinod.Kumar
- 589-597 Microbial electrochemical systems for sustainable biohydrogen production: Surveying the experiences from a start-up viewpoint
by Kumar, Gopalakrishnan & Bakonyi, Péter & Zhen, Guangyin & Sivagurunathan, Periyasamy & Koók, László & Kim, Sang-Hyoun & Tóth, Gábor & Nemestóthy, Nándor & Bélafi-Bakó, Katalin
- 598-609 Data science for building energy management: A review
by Molina-Solana, Miguel & Ros, María & Ruiz, M. Dolores & Gómez-Romero, Juan & Martin-Bautista, M.J.
- 610-622 Electric power substitution for coal in China: Status quo and SWOT analysis
by Niu, Dong-xiao & Song, Zong-yun & Xiao, Xin-li
- 623-634 Integrated technological paradigm-based soft paths towards sustainable development of small hydropower
by Xu, Jiuping & Ni, Ting
- 635-655 Active power filter (APF) for mitigation of power quality issues in grid integration of wind and photovoltaic energy conversion system
by Tareen, Wajahat Ullah & Mekhilef, Saad & Seyedmahmoudian, Mehdi & Horan, Ben
- 656-665 A comprehensive review of technical aspects of biomass cookstoves
by Sedighi, Mohammadreza & Salarian, Hesamoddin
- 666-697 Towards keeping diesel fuel supply and demand in balance: Dual-fuelling of diesel engines with natural gas
by Hegab, Abdelrahman & La Rocca, Antonino & Shayler, Paul
- 698-714 Review of electric vehicle policies in China: Content summary and effect analysis
by Zhang, Xingping & Liang, Yanni & Yu, Enhai & Rao, Rao & Xie, Jian
- 715-728 Is there convergence in per capita renewable energy consumption across U.S. States? Evidence from LM and RALS-LM unit root tests with breaks
by Payne, James E. & Vizek, Maruška & Lee, Junsoo
- 729-735 Implications of U.S. biofuels policy for sustainable transportation energy in Maine and the Northeast
by Neupane, Binod & Rubin, Jonathan
- 736-756 A review on windcatcher for passive cooling and natural ventilation in buildings, Part 1: Indoor air quality and thermal comfort assessment
by Jomehzadeh, Fatemeh & Nejat, Payam & Calautit, John Kaiser & Yusof, Mohd Badruddin Mohd & Zaki, Sheikh Ahmad & Hughes, Ben Richard & Yazid, Muhammad Noor Afiq Witri Muhammad
- 757-768 Gas generation and wind power: A review of unlikely allies in the United Kingdom and Ireland
by Devlin, Joseph & Li, Kang & Higgins, Paraic & Foley, Aoife
- 769-774 Limits to growth in the renewable energy sector
by Hansen, J.P. & Narbel, P.A. & Aksnes, D.L.
- 775-785 Strategies to improve sustainability and offset the initial high capital expenditure of wave energy converters (WECs)
by Foteinis, S. & Tsoutsos, T.
- 786-792 Legionella disinfection by solar concentrator system
by Amara, S. & Baghdadli, T. & Knapp, S. & Nordell, B.
- 793-804 High-value low-volume bioproducts coupled to bioenergies with potential to enhance business development of sustainable biorefineries
by Budzianowski, Wojciech M.
- 805-813 Planning for tidal current turbine technology: A case study of the Gulf of St. Lawrence
by Sangiuliano, Stephen J.
- 814-821 Assessment of orange peel waste availability in ghana and potential bio-oil yield using fast pyrolysis
by Aboagye, D. & Banadda, N. & Kiggundu, N. & Kabenge, I.
- 822-835 Techno-economic evaluation of grid connected PV system for households with feed in tariff and time of day tariff regulation in New Delhi – A sustainable approach
by Tomar, Vivek & Tiwari, G.N.
- 836-844 Trends in the economic return on energy use and energy use efficiency in China's crop production
by Yuan, Shen & Peng, Shaobing
- 845-851 Application and development of biogas technology for the treatment of waste in China
by Deng, Liangwei & Liu, Yi & Zheng, Dan & Wang, Lan & Pu, Xiaodong & Song, Li & Wang, Zhiyong & Lei, Yunhui & Chen, Ziai & Long, Yan
- 852-860 Corrugated plate heat exchanger review
by Abou Elmaaty, Talal M. & Kabeel, A.E. & Mahgoub, M.
- 861-866 Evaluation of Earth Building Tools in Construction (EBTC) in earth architecture and earth buildings
by Niroumand, Hamed & Barcelo, Juan Antonio & Kibert, Charles J. & Saaly, Maryam
- 867-874 Ground-source pump system for heating and cooling: Review and thermodynamic approach
by Lucia, Umberto & Simonetti, Marco & Chiesa, Giacomo & Grisolia, Giulia
- 875-885 Opportunities and challenges of gas hydrate policies with consideration of environmental impacts
by Zhao, Jiafei & Song, Yongchen & Lim, Xin-Le & Lam, Wei-Haur
- 886-895 Multiterminal DC grids: Operating analogies to AC power systems
by Rouzbehi, Kumars & Candela, J. Ignacio & Gharehpetian, Gevork B. & Harnefors, Lennart & Luna, Alvaro & Rodriguez, Pedro
- 896-904 Assessment of the environmental impacts associated with hydropower
by Botelho, Anabela & Ferreira, Paula & Lima, Fátima & Pinto, Lígia M. Costa & Sousa, Sara
- 905-919 A review on supercooling of Phase Change Materials in thermal energy storage systems
by Safari, A. & Saidur, R. & Sulaiman, F.A. & Xu, Yan & Dong, Joe
- 920-935 Zinc oxide based dye-sensitized solar cells: A review
by Vittal, R. & Ho, Kuo-Chuan
- 936-944 A critical review of eutectic salt property prediction for latent heat energy storage systems
by Raud, Ralf & Jacob, Rhys & Bruno, Frank & Will, Geoffrey & Steinberg, Theodore A.
- 945-967 Recent progress on catalytic pyrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass to high-grade bio-oil and bio-chemicals
by Kabir, G. & Hameed, B.H.
- 968-975 Energy efficiency policy evaluation by moving from techno-economic towards whole society perspective on energy efficiency market
by Bukarica, Vesna & Tomšić, Željko
- 976-987 A review on the application of Trombe wall system in buildings
by Hu, Zhongting & He, Wei & Ji, Jie & Zhang, Shengyao
- 988-998 Review on the renewable energy and solid waste management policies towards biogas development in Malaysia
by Chien Bong, Cassendra Phun & Ho, Wai Shin & Hashim, Haslenda & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Ho, Chin Siong & Peng Tan, William Soo & Lee, Chew Tin
- 999-1010 GIS application and econometric analysis for the verification of the financial feasibility of roof-top wind turbines in the city of Bari (Italy)
by Morano, Pierluigi & Tajani, Francesco & Locurcio, Marco
- 1022-1039 A review of energy use and energy-efficient technologies for the iron and steel industry
by He, Kun & Wang, Li
- 1040-1051 A review of biomass-derived heterogeneous catalyst for a sustainable biodiesel production
by Abdullah, Sharifah Hanis Yasmin Sayid & Hanapi, Nur Hanis Mohamad & Azid, Azman & Umar, Roslan & Juahir, Hafizan & Khatoon, Helena & Endut, Azizah
- 1052-1058 Thermal conductivity enhancement of treated petroleum waxes, as phase change material, by α nano alumina: Energy storage
by Mohamed, Nermen H. & Soliman, Fathi S. & El Maghraby, Heba & Moustfa, Y.M.
- 1059-1065 Final and B molasses for fuel ethanol production and some market implications
by Castañeda-Ayarza, Juan Arturo & Cortez, Luis Augusto Barbosa
- 1066-1071 Analysis of fuel cell vehicles with advisor software
by Turkmen, Anil Can & Solmaz, Salim & Celik, Cenk
- 1072-1089 A review on current status and challenges of inorganic phase change materials for thermal energy storage systems
by Mohamed, Shamseldin A. & Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A. & Ibrahim, Nasiru I. & Zahir, Md. Hasan & Al-Ahmed, Amir & Saidur, R. & Yılbaş, B.S. & Sahin, A.Z.
- 1090-1098 An overview of incentive policies for the expansion of renewable energy generation in electricity power systems and the Brazilian experience
by Aquila, Giancarlo & Pamplona, Edson de Oliveira & Queiroz, Anderson Rodrigo de & Rotela Junior, Paulo & Fonseca, Marcelo Nunes
- 1099-1107 A review of Weibull functions in wind sector
by Wais, Piotr
- 1108-1118 Building electrical energy consumption forecasting analysis using conventional and artificial intelligence methods: A review
by Mat Daut, Mohammad Azhar & Hassan, Mohammad Yusri & Abdullah, Hayati & Rahman, Hasimah Abdul & Abdullah, Md Pauzi & Hussin, Faridah
- 1119-1130 A comprehensive review on compressed air powered engine
by Marvania, Devang & Subudhi, Sudhakar
- 1142-1153 What drives carbon dioxide emissions in the long-run? Evidence from selected South Asian Countries
by Ahmed, Khalid & Rehman, Mujeeb Ur & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 1154-1177 Maximum power point tracking methodologies for solar PV systems – A review
by Joshi, Puneet & Arora, Sudha
- 1178-1188 Integration of solar technology to modern greenhouse in China: Current status, challenges and prospect
by Wang, Tianyue & Wu, Gaoxiang & Chen, Jiewei & Cui, Peng & Chen, Zexi & Yan, Yangyang & Zhang, Yan & Li, Meicheng & Niu, Dongxiao & Li, Baoguo & Chen, Hongyi
- 1189-1206 Solar air heaters: Design configurations, improvement methods and applications – A detailed review
by Kabeel, A.E. & Hamed, Mofreh H. & Omara, Z.M. & Kandeal, A.W.
- 1207-1216 Innovating problem solving in power quality devices: A survey based on Dynamic Voltage Restorer case (DVR)
by Mansoor, Muhammad & Mariun, Norman & Toudeshki, Arash & Abdul Wahab, Noor Izzri & Mian, Ahmad Umair & Hojabri, Mojgan
- 1217-1222 Evaluating decentralized energy investments: Spatial value of on-site PV electricity
by Vimpari, Jussi & Junnila, Seppo
- 1223-1239 The effect of energy on output per worker in the Balkan Peninsula: A country-specific study of 12 nations in the Energy Community
by Kumar, Ronald Ravinesh & Stauvermann, Peter Josef & Patel, Arvind & Kumar, Nikeel
- 1240-1250 Economics of climate change and green employment: A general equilibrium investigation for Turkey
by Kolsuz, Gunes & Yeldan, A. Erinc
- 1251-1265 Energy transitions and national development indicators: A global review of nuclear energy production
by Gralla, Fabienne & Abson, David J. & Møller, Anders P. & Lang, Daniel J. & von Wehrden, Henrik
- 1266-1285 Development scheme and key technology of an electric vehicle: An overview
by Kumar, M. Satyendra & Revankar, Shripad T.
- 1286-1297 A review of thin film solar cell technologies and challenges
by Lee, Taesoo D. & Ebong, Abasifreke U.
- 1298-1322 A comprehensive review of data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach in energy efficiency
by Mardani, Abbas & Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras & Streimikiene, Dalia & Jusoh, Ahmad & Khoshnoudi, Masoumeh
- 1323-1330 Temporal and spacial dynamics of bioenergy-related CO2 emissions and underlying forces analysis in China
by Yang, Jing & Song, Kaihui & Hou, Jian & Zhang, Peidong & Wu, Jinhu
- 1331-1335 Electrolytes behavior during hydrogen production by solar energy
by Sellami, M.Hassen & Loudiyi, K.
- 1336-1342 Application of SiC power electronic devices in secondary power source for aircraft
by Xun, Qian & Xun, Boyang & Li, Zuxin & Wang, Peiliang & Cai, Zhiduan
- 1343-1351 Evaluation of wind power potential in Baburband (Pakistan) using Weibull distribution function
by Shoaib, Muhammad & Siddiqui, Imran & Amir, Yousaf Muhammad & Rehman, Saif Ur