Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2017, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1485-1496 Anaerobic co-digestion process for biogas production: Progress, challenges and perspectives
by Hagos, Kiros & Zong, Jianpeng & Li, Dongxue & Liu, Chang & Lu, Xiaohua
- 1497-1523 Review: Progress in solar cells from hydrogenated amorphous silicon
by Stuckelberger, Michael & Biron, Rémi & Wyrsch, Nicolas & Haug, Franz-Josef & Ballif, Christophe
- 1524-1533 Status of renewable capacity for electricity generation and future prospects in Korea: Global trends and domestic strategies
by Han, Dongsu & Baek, Sanghoon
- 1534-1549 The role of ionic liquids in desulfurization of fuels: A review
by Ibrahim, Muna Hassan & Hayyan, Maan & Hashim, Mohd Ali & Hayyan, Adeeb
- 1550-1561 Solar resource assessment for rural electrification and industrial development in the Yucatan Peninsula (Mexico)
by Hernández-Escobedo, Q. & Fernández-García, A. & Manzano-Agugliaro, F.
- 1562-1578 Critical aspects of impedance spectroscopy in silicon solar cell characterization: A review
by Yadav, Pankaj & Pandey, Kavita & Bhatt, Vishwa & Kumar, Manoj & Kim, Joondong
2017, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-10 Regenerative practice of using photovoltaic solar systems for residential dwellings: An empirical study in Australia
by Tam, Vivian W.Y. & Le, Khoa N. & Zeng, S.X. & Wang, Xiangyu & Illankoon, I.M. Chethana S.
- 11-20 Ethiopian power sector development: Renewable based universal electricity access and export strategies
by Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Bryan, Elizabeth & Ringler, Claudia & Rosegrant, Mark
- 21-34 Prospective life cycle assessment of the Spanish electricity production
by García-Gusano, Diego & Garraín, Daniel & Dufour, Javier
- 35-45 Offshore macroalgae biomass for bioenergy production: Environmental aspects, technological achievements and challenges
by Fernand, Francois & Israel, Alvaro & Skjermo, Jorunn & Wichard, Thomas & Timmermans, Klaas R. & Golberg, Alexander
- 46-57 Cost competitiveness of residential solar PV: The impact of net metering restrictions
by Comello, Stephen & Reichelstein, Stefan
- 58-67 A synergetic integration of bioenergy and rice production in rice farms
by Chitawo, Maxon L. & Chimphango, Annie F.A.
- 68-85 Environmental pollution, hydropower energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from G7 countries
by Bildirici, Melike E. & Gökmenoğlu, Seyit M.
- 86-97 Convergence of per capita CO2 emissions across the globe: Insights via wavelet analysis
by Ahmed, Mumtaz & Khan, Atif Maqbool & Bibi, Salma & Zakaria, Muhammad
- 98-105 Data quality of electricity consumption data in a smart grid environment
by Chen, Wen & Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin & Wu, Cheng
- 106-122 The potential role of renewable energy sources in robot's power system: A case study of Pakistan
by Iqbal, Jamshed & Khan, Zeashan Hameed
- 123-136 A review of the decomposition methodology for extracting and identifying the fluctuation characteristics in electricity demand forecasting
by Shao, Zhen & Chao, Fu & Yang, Shan-Lin & Zhou, Kai-Le
- 137-144 Recent advancement of nanofluids in engine cooling system
by Che Sidik, Nor Azwadi & Witri Mohd Yazid, Muhammad Noor Afiq & Mamat, Rizalman
- 145-156 Energy consumption and economic growth: An empirical study of the electricity consumption in Saudi Arabia
by Mezghani, Imed & Ben Haddad, Hedi
- 157-167 A review of thermal energy storage designs, heat storage materials and cooking performance of solar cookers with heat storage
by Nkhonjera, Lameck & Bello-Ochende, Tunde & John, Geoffrey & King’ondu, Cecil K.
- 168-179 History, evolution, and environmental impact of biodiesel in Brazil: A review
by De Oliveira, Fernando C. & Coelho, Suani T.
- 180-191 Optimal planning and design of hybrid renewable energy systems for microgrids
by Jung, Jaesung & Villaran, Michael
- 192-196 Legal system for the development of marine renewable energy in China
by Chang, Yen-Chiang & Wang, Nannan
- 197-204 Unavailability percentage as energy planning and economic choice parameter
by Lucia, Umberto & Grisolia, Giulia
- 205-219 Thermo-mechanical concepts for bulk energy storage
by Steinmann, Wolf-Dieter
- 220-233 The impact of urbanization on residential energy consumption in China: An aggregated and disaggregated analysis
by Fan, Jing-Li & Zhang, Yue-Jun & Wang, Bing
- 234-241 Review of forced convection nanofluids through corrugated facing step
by Mohammed, Kafel A. & Abu Talib, A.R. & Nuraini, A.A. & Ahmed, K.A.
- 242-263 Very short-term photovoltaic power forecasting with cloud modeling: A review
by Barbieri, Florian & Rajakaruna, Sumedha & Ghosh, Arindam
- 264-277 Review on transportable phase change material in thermal energy storage systems
by Tay, N.H.S. & Liu, M. & Belusko, M. & Bruno, F.
- 278-292 A review of Fiji's energy situation: Challenges and strategies as a small island developing state
by Prasad, Ravita D. & Bansal, R.C. & Raturi, Atul
- 293-312 A review of the optimal allocation of distributed generation: Objectives, constraints, methods, and algorithms
by Pesaran H.A, Mahmoud & Huy, Phung Dang & Ramachandaramurthy, Vigna K.
- 313-330 Building Automation and Control Systems and performance optimization: A framework for analysis
by Aste, Niccolò & Manfren, Massimiliano & Marenzi, Giorgia
- 331-337 A composite generation and transmission reliability test system for research purposes
by Akhavein, Ali & Porkar, Babak
- 338-353 Evaluating interior surfaces including finishing materials, ceiling, and their contribution to solar energy in residential buildings in Famagusta, North-Cyprus, Turkey
by Farjami, E. & Mohamedali, A.
- 354-367 Compound real options valuation of renewable energy projects: The case of a wind farm in Serbia
by Loncar, Dragan & Milovanovic, Ivan & Rakic, Biljana & Radjenovic, Tamara
- 368-379 Assessment of Light Emitting Diodes technology for general lighting: A critical review
by Nardelli, Andrei & Deuschle, Eduardo & de Azevedo, Leticia Dalpaz & Pessoa, João Lorenço Novaes & Ghisi, Enedir
- 380-392 Stationary battery technologies in the U.S.: Development Trends and prospects
by Telaretti, E. & Dusonchet, L.
- 393-401 Financing renewable energy in Africa – Key challenge of the sustainable development goals
by Schwerhoff, Gregor & Sy, Mouhamadou
- 402-414 Power generation from low temperature heat recovery
by Varma, G.V. Pradeep & Srinivas, T.
- 415-425 Energetic optimization of Moroccan distillery using simulation and response surface methodology
by Tgarguifa, Ahmed & Abderafi, Souad & Bounahmidi, Tijani
- 426-439 Screen-printing inks for the fabrication of solid oxide fuel cell films: A review
by Somalu, Mahendra R. & Muchtar, Andanastuti & Daud, Wan Ramli Wan & Brandon, Nigel P.
- 440-450 A review on prognostics and health monitoring of proton exchange membrane fuel cell
by Sutharssan, Thamo & Montalvao, Diogo & Chen, Yong Kang & Wang, Wen-Chung & Pisac, Claudia & Elemara, Hakim
- 451-460 Heat transfer characteristics in nanofluid—A review
by Ganvir, R.B. & Walke, P.V. & Kriplani, V.M.
- 461-468 Applications of LEDs in optical sensors and chemical sensing device for detection of biochemicals, heavy metals, and environmental nutrients
by Yeh, Pulin & Yeh, Naichia & Lee, Chin-Hai & Ding, Ting-Jou
- 469-475 Review of distributed generation with photovoltaic grid connected systems in Brazil: Challenges and prospects
by de Faria, Haroldo & Trigoso, Federico B.M. & Cavalcanti, João A.M.
- 476-489 An overview of research and energy evolution for small hydropower in Europe
by Manzano-Agugliaro, Francisco & Taher, Myriam & Zapata-Sierra, Antonio & Juaidi, Adel & Montoya, Francisco G.
- 490-503 Green certificates market in Poland – The sources of crisis
by Wȩdzik, Andrzej & Siewierski, Tomasz & Szypowski, Michał
- 504-514 Towards to sustainable energy-efficient city: A case study of Macau
by Song, Qingbin & Li, Jinhui & Duan, Huabo & Yu, Danfeng & Wang, Zhishi
- 515-533 Urban measures for hot weather conditions in a temperate climate condition: A review study
by Kleerekoper, Laura & Taleghani, Mohammad & van den Dobbelsteen, Andy & Hordijk, Truus
- 534-547 Financial incentives to mobilise local citizens as investors in low-carbon technologies: A systematic literature review
by Curtin, Joseph & McInerney, Celine & Ó Gallachóir, Brian
- 548-558 A review on thermal models for greenhouse dryers
by Chauhan, Prashant Singh & Kumar, Anil & Gupta, Bhupendra
- 559-570 Assessment of environmental and economic perspectives for renewable-based hybrid power system in Yemen
by Ajlan, Abdullah & Tan, Chee Wei & Abdilahi, Abdirahman Mohamed
- 571-579 District energy network (DEN), current global status and future development
by Rismanchi, B.
- 580-591 Understanding the uneven diffusion of building-scale renewable energy systems: A review of household, local and country level factors in diverse European countries
by Heiskanen, Eva & Matschoss, Kaisa
- 592-600 Pyrolysis gases burners: Sustainability for integrated production of charcoal, heat and electricity
by Pereira, Emanuele Graciosa & Martins, Márcio Arêdes & Pecenka, Ralf & Carneiro, Angélica de Cássia O.
- 601-608 Analysis of the socio-economic feasibility of the implementation of an agro-energy condominium in western Paraná – Brazil
by de Almeida, Claudinei & Bariccatti, Reinaldo Aparecido & Frare, Laercio Mantovani & Camargo Nogueira, Carlos Eduardo & Mondardo, Andrei Antônio & Contini, Leonardo & Gomes, Gláucio José & Rovaris, Solles Augusto & dos Santos, Kenia Gabriela & Marques, Felipe
- 609-617 Consumer preferences for household-level battery energy storage
by Agnew, Scott & Dargusch, Paul
- 618-628 Cement industry of China: Driving force, environment impact and sustainable development
by Shen, Weiguo & Liu, Yi & Yan, Bilan & Wang, Jing & He, Pengtao & Zhou, Congcong & Huo, Xujia & Zhang, Wuzong & Xu, Gelong & Ding, Qingjun
- 629-643 Synchronization algorithms for grid-connected renewable systems: Overview, tests and comparative analysis
by Guerrero-Rodríguez, N.F. & Rey-Boué, Alexis B. & Bueno, E.J. & Ortiz, Octavio & Reyes-Archundia, Enrique
- 644-659 Systematic gap analysis of carbon nanotube-based lithium-ion batteries and electrochemical capacitors
by Seman, Raja Noor Amalina Raja & Azam, Mohd Asyadi & Mohamad, Ahmad Azmin
- 660-667 Institutional challenges caused by the integration of renewable energy sources in the European electricity sector
by Verzijlbergh, R.A. & De Vries, L.J. & Dijkema, G.P.J. & Herder, P.M.
- 668-676 The integrated efficiency of inputs–outputs and energy – CO2 emissions performance of China's agricultural sector
by Fei, Rilong & Lin, Boqiang
- 677-682 Environmental impacts modeling of Iranian peach production
by Nikkhah, Amin & Royan, Mahsa & Khojastehpour, Mehdi & Bacenetti, Jacopo
- 683-691 An assessment of Florida's ocean thermal energy conversion (OTEC) resource
by VanZwieten, James H. & Rauchenstein, Lynn T. & Lee, Louis
- 692-709 Biogas from microalgae: Review on microalgae's cultivation, harvesting and pretreatment for anaerobic digestion
by Jankowska, Ewelina & Sahu, Ashish K. & Oleskowicz-Popiel, Piotr
- 710-718 Comparison of different discharge strategies of grid-connected residential PV systems with energy storage in perspective of optimal battery energy storage system sizing
by Olaszi, Balint D. & Ladanyi, Jozsef
- 719-741 Aggregated applications and benefits of energy storage systems with application-specific control methods: A review
by Katsanevakis, Markos & Stewart, Rodney A. & Lu, Junwei
- 742-752 The impact of trade on fuel-related mercury emissions in Beijing—evidence from three-scale input-output analysis
by Li, J.S. & Chen, G.Q. & Chen, B. & Yang, Q. & Wei, W.D. & Wang, P. & Dong, K.Q. & Chen, H.P.
- 753-774 A review on the air-to-air heat and mass exchanger technologies for building applications
by Zeng, Cheng & Liu, Shuli & Shukla, Ashish
- 775-795 A review on unitized regenerative fuel cell technologies, part B: Unitized regenerative alkaline fuel cell, solid oxide fuel cell, and microfluidic fuel cell
by Wang, Yifei & Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Xuan, Jin & Wang, Huizhi
- 796-808 A review of artificial intelligence based building energy use prediction: Contrasting the capabilities of single and ensemble prediction models
by Wang, Zeyu & Srinivasan, Ravi S.
- 809-819 The renewable energy landscape in Canada: A spatial analysis
by Barrington-Leigh, Christopher & Ouliaris, Mark
- 820-838 Existing and recommended renewable and sustainable energy development in Nigeria based on autonomous energy and microgrid technologies
by Mohammed, Y.S. & Mustafa, M.W. & Bashir, N. & Ibrahem, I.S.
- 839-854 A review of thermal absorbers and their integration methods for the combined solar photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) modules
by Wu, Jinshun & Zhang, Xingxing & Shen, Jingchun & Wu, Yupeng & Connelly, Karen & Yang, Tong & Tang, Llewellyn & Xiao, Manxuan & Wei, Yixuan & Jiang, Ke & Chen, Chao & Xu, Peng & Wang, Hong
- 855-867 Sector decomposition of China’s national economic carbon emissions and its policy implication for national ETS development
by Jiang, Jingjing & Ye, Bin & Xie, Dejun & Li, Ji & Miao, Lixin & Yang, Peng
- 868-878 Synthesis and thermal conductivity characteristic of hybrid nanofluids – A review
by Leong, K.Y. & Ku Ahmad, K.Z. & Ong, Hwai Chyuan & Ghazali, M.J. & Baharum, Azizah
- 879-893 Technological, environmental and economic aspects of Asphalt recycling for road construction
by Liu, Shuli & Shukla, Ashish & Nandra, Taranjit
- 894-908 An overview of the solar thermochemical processes for hydrogen and syngas production: Reactors, and facilities
by Villafán-Vidales, H.I. & Arancibia-Bulnes, C.A. & Riveros-Rosas, D. & Romero-Paredes, H. & Estrada, C.A.
- 909-917 Is renewable energy a model for powering Eastern African countries transition to industrialization and urbanization?
by Wesseh, Presley K. & Lin, Boqiang
- 918-926 Real options analysis for renewable energy investment decisions in developing countries
by Kim, Kyeongseok & Park, Hyoungbae & Kim, Hyoungkwan
- 927-937 In pursuit of Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) number 7: Will biofuels be reliable?
by Acheampong, Michael & Ertem, Funda Cansu & Kappler, Benjamin & Neubauer, Peter
- 938-953 Review of techniques based on artificial neural networks for the electrical characterization of concentrator photovoltaic technology
by Almonacid, Florencia & Fernandez, Eduardo F. & Mellit, Adel & Kalogirou, Soteris
- 954-971 Reappraisal of chemical interference in anaerobic digestion processes
by Jha, Priyanka & Schmidt, Stefan
- 972-977 Investigation on a solar-groundwater heat pump unit associated with radiant floor heating
by Ma, Hongting & Li, Cong & Lu, Wenqian & Zhang, Zeyu & Yu, Shaojie & Du, Na
- 978-988 RES based EV battery charging system: A review
by Sujitha, N. & Krithiga, S.
- 989-1007 The impact of oil price fluctuations on common renewable energies in GCC countries
by Al-Maamary, Hilal M.S. & Kazem, Hussein A. & Chaichan, Miqdam T.
- 1008-1021 A review and future application of Rankine Cycle to passenger vehicles for waste heat recovery
by Zhou, Feng & Joshi, Shailesh N. & Rhote-Vaney, Raphael & Dede, Ercan M.
- 1022-1034 Does financial development intensify energy consumption in Saudi Arabia?
by Mahalik, Mantu Kumar & Babu, M. Suresh & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Shahbaz, Muhammad
- 1035-1045 Expanding sustenance in Ethiopia based on renewable energy resources – A comprehensive review
by Berhanu, Mesfin & Jabasingh, S. Anuradha & Kifile, Zebene
- 1046-1053 Building Information Modelling (BIM) uptake: Clear benefits, understanding its implementation, risks and challenges
by Ghaffarianhoseini, Ali & Tookey, John & Ghaffarianhoseini, Amirhosein & Naismith, Nicola & Azhar, Salman & Efimova, Olia & Raahemifar, Kaamran
- 1054-1065 A review on flow and sediment erosion in guide vanes of Francis turbines
by Koirala, Ravi & Thapa, Bhola & Neopane, Hari Prasad & Zhu, Baoshan
- 1066-1080 Establishment of a base price for the Solar Renewable Energy Credit (SREC) from the perspective of residents and state governments in the United States
by Lee, Minhyun & Hong, Taehoon & Yoo, Hyunji & Koo, Choongwan & Kim, Jimin & Jeong, Kwangbok & Jeong, Jaewook & Ji, Changyoon
- 1081-1088 Impact of external insulation and internal thermal density upon energy consumption of buildings in a temperate climate with four distinct seasons
by Lee, Junghun & Kim, Jeonggook & Song, Doosam & Kim, Jonghun & Jang, Cheolyong
- 1089-1100 Optimal design and planning of biodiesel supply chain considering non-edible feedstock
by Babazadeh, Reza
- 1101-1129 Molybdenum carbide as alternative catalyst for hydrogen production – A review
by Ma, Yufei & Guan, Guoqing & Hao, Xiaogang & Cao, Ji & Abudula, Abuliti
- 1130-1141 Impacts of renewable energy consumption on the German economic growth: Evidence from combined cointegration test
by Rafindadi, Abdulkadir Abdulrashid & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 1142-1155 A survey on waste heat recovery: Electric power generation and potential prospects within Pakistan
by Zeb, K. & Ali, S.M. & Khan, B. & Mehmood, C.A. & Tareen, N. & Din, W. & Farid, U. & Haider, A.
- 1156-1174 Fault protection solutions appropriately proposed for ungrounded low-voltage AC microgrids: Review and proposals
by Bui, Duong Minh & Chen, Shi-Lin
- 1175-1186 Characterization of carbon materials and differences from activated carbon particle (ACP) and coal briquettes product (CBP) derived from coconut shell via rotary kiln
by Promdee, Kittiphop & Chanvidhwatanakit, Jirawat & Satitkune, Somruedee & Boonmee, Chakkrich & Kawichai, Thitipong & Jarernprasert, Sittipong & Vitidsant, Tharapong
- 1187-1197 Classification and assessment of energy storage systems
by Guney, Mukrimin Sevket & Tepe, Yalcin
- 1198-1206 Potential survey of photovoltaic power plants using Analytical Hierarchy Process (AHP) method in Iran
by Azizkhani, Mostafa & Vakili, Abdullah & Noorollahi, Younes & Naseri, Farzin
- 1207-1216 A review of Brazilian natural gas industry: Challenges and strategies
by Campos, Adriana Fiorotti & da Silva, Neilton Fidelis & Pereira, Marcio Giannini & Vasconcelos Freitas, Marcos Aurélio
- 1217-1224 How can we promote renewable energy and energy efficiency in Central Africa? A Cameroon case study
by Kenfack, Joseph & Lewetchou K., J. & Bossou, Olivier Videme & Tchaptchet, E.
- 1225-1238 A review of photovoltaic module technologies for increased performance in tropical climate
by Ogbomo, Osarumen O. & Amalu, Emeka H. & Ekere, N.N. & Olagbegi, P.O.
- 1239-1253 Experimental studies of nanofluid thermal conductivity enhancement and applications: A review
by Tawfik, Mohamed M.
- 1254-1268 Turning up the heat on obsolete thermostats: A simulation-based comparison of intelligent control approaches for residential heating systems
by Nägele, Florian & Kasper, Thomas & Girod, Bastien
- 1269-1280 Potential of Soya as a raw material for a whole crop biorefinery
by Abdulkhani, Ali & Alizadeh, Peyman & Hedjazi, Sahab & Hamzeh, Yahya
- 1281-1294 Effect of emulsification and blending on the oxygenation and substitution of diesel fuel for compression ignition engine
by Hagos, Ftwi Y. & Ali, Obed M. & Mamat, Rizalman & Abdullah, Abdul A.
- 1295-1305 Optimization of thermoelectric cooling technology for an active cooling of photovoltaic panel
by Kane, Aarti & Verma, Vishal & Singh, Bhim
- 1306-1319 A review on Variable Speed Control techniques for efficient control of Single-Phase Induction Motors: Evolution, classification, comparison
by Jannati, Mohammad & Anbaran, Sajad Abdollahzadeh & Asgari, Seyed Hesam & Goh, Wee Yen & Monadi, Ali & Aziz, Mohd Junaidi Abdul & Idris, Nik Rumzi Nik
- 1320-1338 Review on system and materials requirements for high temperature thermal energy storage. Part 1: General requirements
by Gasia, Jaume & Miró, Laia & Cabeza, Luisa F.
- 1339-1347 Study of the environmental Kuznets curve for transport carbon dioxide emissions in Saudi Arabia
by Alshehry, Atef Saad & Belloumi, Mounir
- 1348-1362 The performance of some state-of-the-art wave energy converters in locations with the worldwide highest wave power
by Rusu, Liliana & Onea, Florin
- 1363-1385 Battery charge equalization controller in electric vehicle applications: A review
by Hoque, M.M. & Hannan, M.A. & Mohamed, A. & Ayob, A.
- 1386-1391 Review of photovoltaic and wind power systems utilized in the mining industry
by Choi, Yosoon & Song, Jinyoung
- 1392-1403 Building energy for sustainable development in Malaysia: A review
by Shaikh, Pervez Hameed & Nor, Nursyarizal Bin Mohd. & Sahito, Anwer Ali & Nallagownden, Perumal & Elamvazuthi, Irraivan & Shaikh, M.S.
- 1404-1416 What do we know about the study of distributed generation policies and regulations in the Americas? A systematic review of literature
by Garcez, Catherine Aliana Gucciardi
- 1417-1452 Investigation on transient behaviours of a uni-grounded low-voltage AC microgrid and evaluation on its available fault protection methods: Review and proposals
by Bui, Duong Minh & Chen, Shi-Lin & Lien, Keng-Yu & Chang, Yung-Ruei & Lee, Yih-Der & Jiang, Jheng-Lun
- 1453-1463 The term “effective hydropower potential” based on sustainable development – an initial case study of the Raba river in Poland
by Operacz, Agnieszka
- 1464-1471 Studies of injection parameters for chemical flooding in carbonate reservoirs
by Bai, Mingxing & Zhang, Zhichao & Cui, Xiaona & Song, Kaoping
- 1472-1492 Distributed generation planning from power system performances viewpoints: A taxonomical survey
by Singh, Bindeshwar & Pal, Charitra & Mukherjee, V. & Tiwari, Prabhakar & Yadav, Manish Kumar
- 1493-1508 Application of soft computing methods for grid connected PV system: A technological and status review
by Balamurugan, M. & Sahoo, Sarat Kumar & Sukchai, Sukruedee
2017, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-18 A comprehensive review on vibration energy harvesting: Modelling and realization
by Wei, Chongfeng & Jing, Xingjian
- 19-25 Design structure model and renewable energy technology for rechargeable battery towards greener and more sustainable electric vehicle
by Li, Yong & Yang, Jie & Song, Jian
- 26-50 Heat transfer enhancement of phase change materials for thermal energy storage applications: A critical review
by Ibrahim, Nasiru I. & Al-Sulaiman, Fahad A. & Rahman, Saidur & Yilbas, Bekir S. & Sahin, Ahmet Z.
- 51-70 Polish energy policy 2050 – An instrument to develop a diversified and sustainable electricity generation mix in coal-based energy system
by Wierzbowski, Michal & Filipiak, Izabela & Lyzwa, Wojciech
- 71-88 Modelling approaches to biomass gasification: A review with emphasis on the stoichiometric method
by La Villetta, M. & Costa, M. & Massarotti, N.
- 89-103 Ethanol steam reforming for hydrogen production: Latest and effective catalyst modification strategies to minimize carbonaceous deactivation
by Sharma, Yogesh Chandra & Kumar, Ashutosh & Prasad, Ram & Upadhyay, Siddh Nath
- 104-109 Investigation of graphene-based systems for hydrogen storage
by Shiraz, Hamid Ghorbani & Tavakoli, Omid
- 110-115 The impact of sources of energy production on globalization: Evidence from panel data analysis
by Rahman, Syed Mahbubur & Miah, Mohammad Dulal
- 116-129 Short-term scheduling of hydro-based power plants considering application of heuristic algorithms: A comprehensive review
by Nazari-Heris, M. & Mohammadi-Ivatloo, B. & B. Gharehpetian, G.
- 130-138 Solar tracking methods to maximize PV system output – A review of the methods adopted in recent decade
by Sumathi, Vijayan & Jayapragash, R. & Bakshi, Abhinav & Kumar Akella, Praveen
- 139-144 Molecular challenges in microalgae towards cost-effective production of quality biodiesel
by Chung, Young-Soo & Lee, Jin-Woo & Chung, Chung-Han
- 145-158 An international review of the most productive and cost effective forest biomass recovery technologies and supply chains
by Ghaffariyan, Mohammad Reza & Brown, Mark & Acuna, Mauricio & Sessions, John & Gallagher, Tom & Kühmaier, Martin & Spinelli, Raffaele & Visser, Rien & Devlin, Ger & Eliasson, Lars & Laitila, Juha & Laina, Ruben & Wide, Maria Iwarsson & Egnell, Gustaf
- 159-172 Microbial enhanced oil recovery, a critical review on worldwide implemented field trials in different countries
by Safdel, Milad & Anbaz, Mohammad Amin & Daryasafar, Amin & Jamialahmadi, Mohammad
- 173-177 PV sector in the European Union countries – Clusters and efficiency
by Martins, Florinda
- 178-185 Introducing ocean energy industries to a busy marine environment
by Hammar, Linus & Gullström, Martin & Dahlgren, Thomas G. & Asplund, Maria E. & Goncalves, Ines Braga & Molander, Sverker
- 186-200 Study on the practice of public participation in environmental impact assessment by environmental non-governmental organizations in China
by Wu, Jing & Chang, I-Shin & Yilihamu, Qimanguli & Zhou, Yu
- 201-220 Chronic overheating in low carbon urban developments in a temperate climate
by McLeod, Robert S. & Swainson, Michael
- 221-229 Economic review of different designs of biogas plants at household level in Pakistan
by Yasar, Abdullah & Nazir, Saba & Rasheed, Rizwan & Tabinda, Amtul Bari & Nazar, Masooma
- 230-257 Recent advances in catalytic transformation of biomass-derived 5-hydroxymethylfurfural into the innovative fuels and chemicals
by Hu, Lei & Lin, Lu & Wu, Zhen & Zhou, Shouyong & Liu, Shijie
- 258-264 The relationships among energy consumption, economic output and energy intensity of countries at different stage of development
by Lan-yue, Zhang & Yao, Li & Jing, Zhang & Bing, Luo & Ji-min, He & Shi-huai, Deng & Xin, Huang & ling, Luo & Fei, Shen & Hong, Xiao & Yan-zong, Zhang & Yuan-wei, Li & Li-lin, Wang & Xue-Ping, Yao & Ya-qi, Zhang
- 265-277 Review of state-of-the-art: Inverter-to-array power ratio for thin – Film sizing technique
by Hussin, M.Z. & Omar, A.M. & Shaari, S. & Sin, N.D. Md
- 278-298 Expanded polystyrene waste application for improving biodiesel environmental performance parameters from life cycle assessment point of view
by Rajaeifar, Mohammad Ali & Abdi, Reza & Tabatabaei, Meisam
- 299-315 Driving forces for low carbon technology innovation in the building industry: A critical review
by Lai, Xiaodong & Liu, Jixian & Shi, Qian & Georgiev, Georgi & Wu, Guangdong
- 316-332 Life Cycle Assessment of building stocks from urban to transnational scales: A review
by Mastrucci, Alessio & Marvuglia, Antonino & Leopold, Ulrich & Benetto, Enrico
- 333-348 Evaluating expected and comparing with observed risks on a large-scale solar photovoltaic construction project: A case for reducing the regulatory burden
by Guerin, Turlough F.
- 349-363 Energy efficiency in the Romanian residential building stock: A literature review
by Muresan, Adina Ana & Attia, Shady
- 364-376 An overview of modelling techniques employed for performance simulation of low–grade heat operated adsorption cooling systems
by Sah, Ramesh P. & Choudhury, Biplab & Das, Ranadip K. & Sur, Anirban
- 377-386 A comparison of different global MPPT techniques based on meta-heuristic algorithms for photovoltaic system subjected to partial shading conditions
by Rezk, Hegazy & Fathy, Ahmed & Abdelaziz, Almoataz Y.
- 387-401 A review on recent developments and progress in the kinetics and deactivation of catalytic acetylation of glycerol—A byproduct of biodiesel
by Okoye, P.U. & Abdullah, A.Z. & Hameed, B.H.
- 402-411 Progress of microalgae biofuel’s commercialization
by Su, Yujie & Song, Kaihui & Zhang, Peidong & Su, Yuqing & Cheng, Jing & Chen, Xiao
- 412-423 Are renewable energy subsidies effective? Evidence from Europe
by Nicolini, Marcella & Tavoni, Massimo
- 424-437 Hot-spots of large wave energy resources in relatively sheltered sections of the Baltic Sea coast
by Kovaleva, Olga & Eelsalu, Maris & Soomere, Tarmo
- 438-452 The way forward for the modification of dye-sensitized solar cell towards better power conversion efficiency
by Sulaeman, Uyi & Zuhairi Abdullah, Ahmad
- 453-473 Direct steam generation in parabolic-trough collectors: A review about the technology and a thermo-economic analysis of a hybrid system
by Giglio, Andrea & Lanzini, Andrea & Leone, Pierluigi & Rodríguez García, Margarita M. & Zarza Moya, Eduardo
- 474-490 Sustainable energy development in Nigeria: Wind, hydropower, geothermal and nuclear (Vol. 1)
by Brimmo, Ayoola T. & Sodiq, Ahmed & Sofela, Samuel & Kolo, Isa
- 491-511 Selection based on differences between cogeneration and trigeneration in various prime mover technologies
by Al Moussawi, Houssein & Fardoun, Farouk & Louahlia, Hasna
- 512-521 Statistic linear parametric techniques for residential electric energy demand forecasting. A review and an implementation to Chile
by Verdejo, Humberto & Awerkin, Almendra & Becker, Cristhian & Olguin, Gabriel
- 522-537 Evolution and projection of CO2 emissions for China's cement industry from 1980 to 2020
by Gao, Tianming & Shen, Lei & Shen, Ming & Liu, Litao & Chen, Fengnan & Gao, Li
- 538-547 Assessing the driving factors for energy management program adoption
by Sa, Aida & Thollander, Patrik & Cagno, Enrico
- 548-568 Financial risk reduction in photovoltaic projects through ocean-atmospheric oscillations modeling
by Bustos, Cristian & Watts, David & Ayala, Marysol
- 569-580 Indoor thermal comfort predictions: Selected issues and trends
by Djamila, Harimi
- 590-601 Photovoltaic solar energy: Conceptual framework
by Sampaio, Priscila Gonçalves Vasconcelos & González, Mario Orestes Aguirre
- 602-615 Risk-based methods for sustainable energy system planning: A review
by Ioannou, Anastasia & Angus, Andrew & Brennan, Feargal
- 616-637 Meteorological Radiation Model (MRM v6.1): Improvements in diffuse radiation estimates and a new approach for implementation of cloud products
by Kambezidis, H.D. & Psiloglou, B.E. & Karagiannis, D. & Dumka, U.C. & Kaskaoutis, D.G.
- 638-670 A review on thermophysical properties of nanofluids and heat transfer applications
by Gupta, Munish & Singh, Vinay & Kumar, Rajesh & Said, Z.
- 671-686 Feasibility of using kitchen waste as future substrate for bioethanol production: A review
by Hafid, Halimatun Saadiah & Rahman, Nor’ Aini Abdul & Shah, Umi Kalsom Md & Baharuddin, Azhari Samsu & Ariff, Arbakariya B.
- 687-702 Prospects and potential of fatty acid methyl esters of some non-edible seed oils for use as biodiesel in Pakistan
by Rozina, & Asif, Saira & Ahmad, Mushtaq & Zafar, Muhammad & Ali, Nsir
- 703-714 Review of the methods for evaluation of renewable energy sources penetration and ramping used in the Scenario Outlook and Adequacy Forecast 2015. Case study for Poland
by Andrychowicz, Mateusz & Olek, Blazej & Przybylski, Jakub
- 715-720 Research status of shale gas: A review
by Wang, Qiang & Li, Rongrong
- 721-732 An analytical approach to study partial shading effects on PV array supported by literature
by Ahmad, R. & Murtaza, Ali F. & Ahmed Sher, Hadeed & Tabrez Shami, Umar & Olalekan, Saheed
- 733-745 Solar energy under cold climatic conditions: A review
by Mussard, Maxime
- 746-754 A review: Natural ventilation performance of office buildings in Japan
by Nomura, Mika & Hiyama, Kyosuke
- 755-770 A review on exergy analysis of solar electricity production
by Bayrak, Fatih & Abu-Hamdeh, Nidal & Alnefaie, Khaled A. & Öztop, Hakan F.
- 771-787 Bionic building energy efficiency and bionic green architecture: A review
by Yuan, Yanping & Yu, Xiaoping & Yang, Xiaojiao & Xiao, Yimin & Xiang, Bo & Wang, Yi
- 788-799 Assessing the impacts of climate change on hydropower generation and the power sector in Portugal: A partial equilibrium approach
by Teotónio, Carla & Fortes, Patrícia & Roebeling, Peter & Rodriguez, Miguel & Robaina-Alves, Margarita
- 800-808 Vision 2023: Status quo and future of biomass and coal for sustainable energy generation in Turkey
by Melikoglu, Mehmet
- 809-823 A review of thermochemical processes and technologies to use steelworks off-gases
by Uribe-Soto, Wilmar & Portha, Jean-François & Commenge, Jean-Marc & Falk, Laurent
- 824-834 Why does the combination of the European Union Emissions Trading Scheme and a renewable energy target makes economic sense?
by del Río, Pablo
- 835-847 Exploring economy of small communities and households by investing on harnessing wind energy in the province of Sistan-Baluchestan in Iran
by Minaeian, Ali & Sedaghat, Ahmad & Mostafaeipour, Ali & Akbar Alemrajabi, Ali
- 848-859 Turning off the DRIP (‘Data-rich, information-poor’) – rationalising monitoring with a focus on marine renewable energy developments and the benthos
by Wilding, Thomas A. & Gill, Andrew B. & Boon, Arjen & Sheehan, Emma & Dauvin, Jean–Claude & Pezy, Jean-Philippe & O’Beirn, Francis & Janas, Urszula & Rostin, Liis & De Mesel, Ilse
- 860-872 A review of renewable energy investment in the BRICS countries: History, models, problems and solutions
by Zeng, Shihong & Liu, Yuchen & Liu, Chao & Nan, Xin
- 873-890 Membranes as a tool to support biorefineries: Applications in enzymatic hydrolysis, fermentation and dehydration for bioethanol production
by Saha, Koel & R, Uma Maheswari & Sikder, Jaya & Chakraborty, Sudip & da Silva, Silvio Silverio & dos Santos, Julio Cesar
- 891-901 Comprehensive overview on diesel additives to reduce emissions, enhance fuel properties and improve engine performance
by Fayyazbakhsh, Ahmad & Pirouzfar, Vahid
- 902-924 A review on time series forecasting techniques for building energy consumption
by Deb, Chirag & Zhang, Fan & Yang, Junjing & Lee, Siew Eang & Shah, Kwok Wei
- 925-937 Comparative analysis of selected energy storage technologies for prosumer-owned microgrids
by Jarnut, Marcin & Wermiński, Szymon & Waśkowicz, Bartosz
- 938-948 Performance and emission characteristics of biodiesel–diesel blend and environmental and economic impacts of biodiesel production: A review
by Hasan, M.M. & Rahman, M.M.
- 949-958 Fault location and detection techniques in power distribution systems with distributed generation: A review
by Gururajapathy, S.S. & Mokhlis, H. & Illias, H.A.
- 959-968 A review of daylighting design and implementation in buildings
by Wong, Ing Liang
- 969-1002 Efficient energy utilization through proper design of microchannel heat exchanger manifolds: A comprehensive review
by Siddiqui, Osman K. & Zubair, Syed M.
- 1003-1019 Selection of sustainable alternative energy source for shipping: Multi-criteria decision making under incomplete information
by Ren, Jingzheng & Lützen, Marie
- 1020-1027 Modelling of electric and parallel-hybrid electric vehicle using Matlab/Simulink environment and planning of charging stations through a geographic information system and genetic algorithms
by Alegre, Susana & Míguez, Juan V. & Carpio, José
- 1028-1041 Present trends and future prospects of asynchronous machines in renewable energy systems
by Carunaiselvane, C. & Chelliah, Thanga Raj
- 1042-1063 Impact of operation strategies of large scale battery systems on distribution grid planning in Germany
by Resch, Matthias & Bühler, Jochen & Klausen, Mira & Sumper, Andreas
- 1064-1079 A review of dendritic growth during solidification: Mathematical modeling and numerical simulations
by Jaafar, Mohamad Ali & Rousse, Daniel R. & Gibout, Stéphane & Bédécarrats, Jean-Pierre
- 1080-1107 Genome engineering for breaking barriers in lignocellulosic bioethanol production
by Ulaganathan, Kandasamy & Goud, Sravanthi & Reddy, Madhavi & Kayalvili, Ulaganathan
- 1108-1118 Contribution of national guidelines in industry growth of earth architecture and earth buildings as a vernacular architecture
by Niroumand, Hamed & Kibert, Charles J. & Antonio Barcelo, Juan & Saaly, Maryam
- 1119-1130 Energy consumption, carbon dioxide emissions and economic development: Evaluating alternative and plausible environmental hypothesis for sustainable growth
by Zaman, Khalid & Moemen, Mitwali Abd-el.
- 1131-1146 Biodiversity impacts of bioenergy production: Microalgae vs. first generation biofuels
by Correa, Diego F. & Beyer, Hawthorne L. & Possingham, Hugh P. & Thomas-Hall, Skye R. & Schenk, Peer M.