Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
2018, Volume 81, Issue P2
- 1868-1878 A review of supercapacitor modeling, estimation, and applications: A control/management perspective
by Zhang, Lei & Hu, Xiaosong & Wang, Zhenpo & Sun, Fengchun & Dorrell, David G.
- 1879-1886 Forecasting the impact of renewable energies in competition with non-renewable sources
by Furlan, Claudia & Mortarino, Cinzia
- 1887-1905 Electrofuels for the transport sector: A review of production costs
by Brynolf, Selma & Taljegard, Maria & Grahn, Maria & Hansson, Julia
- 1906-1916 Carbon emission of global construction sector
by Huang, Lizhen & Krigsvoll, Guri & Johansen, Fred & Liu, Yongping & Zhang, Xiaoling
- 1917-1925 Prognostic techniques applied to maintenance of wind turbines: a concise and specific review
by Leite, Gustavo de Novaes Pires & Araújo, Alex Maurício & Rosas, Pedro André Carvalho
- 1926-1938 Challenges and opportunities in monitoring the impacts of tidal-stream energy devices on marine vertebrates
by Fox, Clive J. & Benjamins, Steven & Masden, Elizabeth A. & Miller, Raeanne
- 1939-1952 Generic dynamic wind turbine models for power system stability analysis: A comprehensive review
by Honrubia-Escribano, A. & Gómez-Lázaro, E. & Fortmann, J. & Sørensen, P. & Martin-Martinez, S.
- 1953-1965 Stochastic modelling of renewable energy sources from operators' point-of-view: A survey
by Talari, Saber & Shafie-khah, Miadreza & Osório, Gerardo J. & Aghaei, Jamshid & Catalão, João P.S.
- 1966-1987 Role of bioenergy, biorefinery and bioeconomy in sustainable development: Strategic pathways for Malaysia
by Sadhukhan, Jhuma & Martinez-Hernandez, Elias & Murphy, Richard J. & Ng, Denny K.S. & Hassim, Mimi H. & Siew Ng, Kok & Yoke Kin, Wan & Jaye, Ida Fahani Md & Leung Pah Hang, Melissa Y. & Andiappan, Viknesh
- 1988-2001 Premixed flame propagation in hydrogen explosions
by Xiao, Huahua & Duan, Qiangling & Sun, Jinhua
- 2002-2010 The effects of electricity consumption, economic growth, financial development and foreign direct investment on CO2 emissions in Kuwait
by Salahuddin, Mohammad & Alam, Khorshed & Ozturk, Ilhan & Sohag, Kazi
- 2011-2018 Outdoor thermal comfort by different heat mitigation strategies- A review
by Taleghani, Mohammad
- 2019-2027 Energy transition to a future low-carbon energy society in Japan's liberalizing electricity market: Precedents, policies and factors of successful transition
by Chapman, Andrew J. & Itaoka, Kenshi
- 2028-2044 Power electronics converters: Past, present and future
by Zhang, Guidong & Li, Zhong & Zhang, Bo & Halang, Wolfgang A.
- 2045-2058 Economic guideline about financial utilization of flat-plate solar collectors (FPSCs) for the consumer segment in the city of Eskisehir
by Acaroğlu, Hakan & Baykul, M. Celalettin
- 2059-2070 Condition of setting surge tanks in hydropower plants – A review
by Bao, Haiyan & Yang, Jiandong & Zhao, Guilian & Zeng, Wei & Liu, Yanna & Yang, Weijia
- 2071-2087 A review on frequency support provision by wind power plants: Current and future challenges
by Attya, A.B. & Dominguez-Garcia, J.L. & Anaya-Lara, O.
- 2088-2103 GIS-based assessment of photovoltaic (PV) and concentrated solar power (CSP) generation potential in West Africa
by Yushchenko, Alisa & de Bono, Andrea & Chatenoux, Bruno & Kumar Patel, Martin & Ray, Nicolas
- 2104-2114 The determinants of domestic energy consumption in France: Energy modes, habitat, households and life cycles
by Lévy, Jean-Pierre & Belaïd, Fateh
- 2115-2127 Daily array yield prediction of grid-interactive photovoltaic plant using relief attribute evaluator based Radial Basis Function Neural Network
by Yadav, Amit Kumar & Sharma, Vikrant & Malik, Hasmat & Chandel, S.S.
- 2128-2143 A comprehensive review of heuristic optimization algorithms for optimal combined heat and power dispatch from economic and environmental perspectives
by Nazari-Heris, M. & Mohammadi-Ivatloo, B. & Gharehpetian, G.B.
- 2144-2159 Urbanization, economic growth, energy consumption, and CO2 emissions: Empirical evidence from countries with different income levels
by Wang, Shaojian & Li, Guangdong & Fang, Chuanglin
- 2160-2180 Spatial variation in energy attitudes and perceptions: Evidence from Europe
by Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Le Gallo, Julie
- 2181-2195 Identifying barriers to large-scale integration of variable renewable electricity into the electricity market: A literature review of market design
by Hu, Jing & Harmsen, Robert & Crijns-Graus, Wina & Worrell, Ernst & van den Broek, Machteld
- 2196-2203 Current and future aspects of bioethanol production and utilization in Turkey
by Bayrakci Ozdingis, Asiye Gul & Kocar, Gunnur
- 2204-2216 Analysis on the organization and Development of multi-microgrids
by Xu, Zhirong & Yang, Ping & Zheng, Chengli & Zhang, Yujia & Peng, Jiajun & Zeng, Zhiji
- 2217-2235 Review of hybrid renewable energy systems with comparative analysis of off-grid hybrid system
by Sawle, Yashwant & Gupta, S.C. & Bohre, Aashish Kumar
- 2236-2263 A comprehensive review of cogeneration system in a microgrid: A perspective from architecture and operating system
by Isa, Normazlina Mat & Tan, Chee Wei & Yatim, A.H.M.
- 2264-2270 Nano-structured TiO2/ZnO nanocomposite for dye-sensitized solar cells application: A review
by Boro, Bibha & Gogoi, B. & Rajbongshi, B.M. & Ramchiary, A.
- 2271-2280 Quantifying the climate effects of bioenergy – Choice of reference system
by Koponen, Kati & Soimakallio, Sampo & Kline, Keith L. & Cowie, Annette & Brandão, Miguel
- 2281-2290 China's energy status: A critical look at fossils and renewable options
by Musa, S. Danlami & Zhonghua, Tang & Ibrahim, Abdullateef O. & Habib, Mukhtar
- 2291-2298 Assessing environmental, economic, and reliability impacts of flexible ramp products in MISO's electricity market
by Cornelius, Adam & Bandyopadhyay, Rubenka & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia
- 2299-2317 The causes and effects of degradation of encapsulant ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer (EVA) in crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules: A review
by Oliveira, Michele Cândida Carvalho de & Diniz Cardoso, Antônia Sonia Alves & Viana, Marcelo Machado & Lins, Vanessa de Freitas Cunha
- 2318-2327 Modeling the heating and cooling energy demand of urban buildings at city scale
by Frayssinet, Loïc & Merlier, Lucie & Kuznik, Frédéric & Hubert, Jean-Luc & Milliez, Maya & Roux, Jean-Jacques
- 2328-2334 Analysis of the biogas productivity from dry anaerobic digestion of organic fraction of municipal solid waste
by Matheri, Anthony Njuguna & Sethunya, Vuiswa Lucia & Belaid, Mohamed & Muzenda, Edison
- 2335-2342 Factors impacting diverging paths of renewable energy: A review
by Can Şener, Şerife Elif & Sharp, Julia L. & Anctil, Annick
- 2343-2357 Soiling of solar collectors – Modelling approaches for airborne dust and its interactions with surfaces
by Picotti, G. & Borghesani, P. & Cholette, M.E. & Manzolini, G.
- 2358-2370 Final and primary energy consumption of the residential sector in Spain and La Rioja (1991–2013), verifying the degree of compliance with the European 2020 goals by means of energy indicators
by López-González, Luis M. & López-Ochoa, Luis M. & Las-Heras-Casas, Jesús & García-Lozano, César
- 2371-2397 A techno-commercial review on grid connected photovoltaic system
by Chatterjee, Shantanu & Kumar, Prashant & Chatterjee, Saibal
- 2398-2409 Electricity system in Jordan: Status & prospects
by Al-omary, Murad & Kaltschmitt, Martin & Becker, Christian
- 2410-2420 An economic analysis for the design of ipp contracts for grid-connected renewable energy projects
by Salci, Sener & Jenkins, Glenn P.
- 2421-2430 Energy savings in Nigeria. Is there a way of escape from energy inefficiency?
by Adom, Philip Kofi & Adams, Samuel
- 2431-2442 Scrutinising embodied carbon in buildings: The next performance gap made manifest
by Pomponi, Francesco & Moncaster, Alice
- 2443-2449 Wind resource assessment using SODAR and meteorological mast – A case study of Pakistan
by Khan, Komal S. & Tariq, Muhammad
- 2450-2459 Comparative life cycle GHG emissions from local electricity generation using heavy oil, natural gas, and MSW incineration in Macau
by Song, Qingbin & Wang, Zhishi & Li, Jinhui & Duan, Huabo & Yu, Danfeng & Liu, Gang
- 2460-2471 Photovoltaics and wind status in the European Union after the Paris Agreement
by Lacal Arantegui, Roberto & Jäger-Waldau, Arnulf
- 2472-2486 Municipal solid waste to energy generation: An approach for enhancing climate co-benefits in the urban areas of Bangladesh
by Islam, K.M. Nazmul
- 2487-2501 Analyzing effectiveness of LVRT techniques for DFIG wind turbine system and implementation of hybrid combination with control schemes
by Amer Saeed, M. & Mehroz Khan, Hafiz & Ashraf, Arslan & Aftab Qureshi, Suhail
- 2502-2518 A review of renewable energy development in Africa: A focus in South Africa, Egypt and Nigeria
by Aliyu, Abubakar Kabir & Modu, Babangida & Tan, Chee Wei
- 2519-2525 Investments in the Dutch onshore wind energy industry: A review of investor profiles and the impact of renewable energy subsidies
by Niesten, Eva & Jolink, Albert & Chappin, Maryse
- 2526-2540 Wind resources and the levelized cost of wind generated electricity in the Caribbean islands of Trinidad and Tobago
by Chadee, Xsitaaz T. & Clarke, Ricardo M.
- 2541-2551 Towards global sustainability: Education on environmentally clean energy technologies
by Nowotny, Janusz & Dodson, John & Fiechter, Sebastian & Gür, Turgut M. & Kennedy, Brendan & Macyk, Wojciech & Bak, Tadeusz & Sigmund, Wolfgang & Yamawaki, Michio & Rahman, Kazi A.
- 2552-2562 Feasibility study of an offshore wind farm in the Aegean Sea, Turkey
by Satir, Mert & Murphy, Fionnuala & McDonnell, Kevin
- 2563-2583 A systematic review of key challenges of CO2 transport via pipelines
by Onyebuchi, V.E. & Kolios, A. & Hanak, D.P. & Biliyok, C. & Manovic, V.
- 2584-2598 Grid code status for wind farms interconnection in Northern Africa and Spain: Descriptions and recommendations for Northern Africa
by Loudiyi, Khalid & Berrada, Asmae & Svendsen, Harald G. & Mentesidi, Konstantina
- 2599-2608 Drivers of fuel based carbon dioxide emissions: The case of Turkey
by Akbostancı, Elif & Tunç, Gül İpek & Türüt-Aşık, Serap
- 2609-2624 Plug-in electric vehicle batteries degradation modeling for smart grid studies: Review, assessment and conceptual framework
by Ahmadian, Ali & Sedghi, Mahdi & Elkamel, Ali & Fowler, Michael & Aliakbar Golkar, Masoud
- 2625-2636 Effects of ambient temperatures, tilt angles, and orientations on hybrid photovoltaic/diesel systems under equatorial climates
by Lau, K.Y. & Tan, C.W. & Yatim, A.H.M.
- 2637-2643 Multi-objective power generation expansion planning with high penetration of renewables
by Luz, Thiago & Moura, Pedro & de Almeida, Aníbal
- 2644-2658 Experience with auctions for wind power in Brazil
by Bayer, Benjamin
- 2659-2671 Distribution system state estimation-A step towards smart grid
by Ahmad, Fiaz & Rasool, Akhtar & Ozsoy, Emre & Sekar, Raja & Sabanovic, Asif & Elitaş, Meltem
- 2672-2683 The North Sea Offshore Wind Service Industry: Status, perspectives and a joint action plan
by Andersen, Per Dannemand & Clausen, Niels-Erik & Cronin, Tom & Piirainen, Kalle A.
- 2684-2694 Spatio-temporal analysis of wind resource in the Iberian Peninsula with data-coupled clustering
by Chidean, Mihaela I. & Caamaño, Antonio J. & Ramiro-Bargueño, Julio & Casanova-Mateo, Carlos & Salcedo-Sanz, Sancho
- 2695-2702 Balancing straw returning and chemical fertilizers in China: Role of straw nutrient resources
by Yin, Huajun & Zhao, Wenqiang & Li, Ting & Cheng, Xinying & Liu, Qing
- 2703-2713 Solar power utility sector in india: Challenges and opportunities
by Rathore, Pushpendra Kumar Singh & Rathore, Shailendra & Pratap Singh, Rudra & Agnihotri, Sugandha
- 2714-2730 A review of solar chimney integrated systems for space heating and cooling application
by Monghasemi, Nima & Vadiee, Amir
- 2731-2743 Components sizing of photovoltaic stand-alone system based on loss of power supply probability
by Ayop, Razman & Isa, Normazlina Mat & Tan, Chee Wei
- 2744-2758 Alternative biodiesel feedstock systems in the Semi-arid region of Brazil: Implications for ecosystem services
by Sánchez, A.S. & Almeida, M.B. & Torres, E.A. & Kalid, R.A. & Cohim, E. & Gasparatos, A.
- 2759-2770 Long lasting phosphors: SrAl2O4:Eu, Dy as the most studied material
by Rojas-Hernandez, Rocío Estefanía & Rubio-Marcos, Fernando & Rodriguez, Miguel Ángel & Fernandez, José Francisco
- 2771-2782 The development of empirical models for estimating global solar radiation on horizontal surface: A case study
by Bayrakçı, Hilmi Cenk & Demircan, Cihan & Keçebaş, Ali
- 2783-2795 Energy sufficiency aspirations of India and the role of renewable resources: Scenarios for future
by Singh, Rhythm
- 2796-2805 Pico hydropower (PHP) development in Malaysia: Potential, present status, barriers and future perspectives
by Kadier, Abudukeremu & Kalil, Mohd Sahaid & Pudukudy, Manoj & Hasan, Hassimi Abu & Mohamed, Azah & Hamid, Aidil Abdul
- 2806-2811 Exploring the global media image of solar power
by Nuortimo, Kalle & Härkönen, Janne & Karvonen, Erkki
- 2812-2822 Recent progress in perovskite solar cells
by Assadi, M.Khalaji & Bakhoda, S. & Saidur, R. & Hanaei, H.
- 2823-2838 Comparison of four methods for parameter estimation of mono- and multi-junction photovoltaic devices using experimental data
by Peñaranda Chenche, Luz Elena & Hernandez Mendoza, Oscar Saul & Bandarra Filho, Enio Pedone
- 2839-2861 Surface measured solar radiation data and solar energy resource assessment of Pakistan: A review
by Tahir, Z.R. & Asim, Muhammad
- 2862-2869 Overseas expansion of South Korean renewable energy firms: Status and barriers
by Hwang, Jung-Ah & Boo, Kyung-Jin
- 2870-2878 Residential electricity pricing in China: The context of price-based demand response
by Yang, Changhui & Meng, Chen & Zhou, Kaile
- 2879-2892 Reviewing homeostasis of sustainable energy systems: How reactive and predictive homeostasis can enable electric utilities to operate distributed generation as part of their power supply services
by Yanine, Fernando & Sanchez-Squella, Antonio & Barrueto, Aldo & Tosso, Joshua & Cordova, Felisa M. & Rother, Hans C.
- 2893-2901 Geothermal power generation in Indonesia, a country within the ring of fire: Current status, future development and policy
by Pambudi, Nugroho Agung
- 2902-2921 A global review of enhanced geothermal system (EGS)
by Lu, Shyi-Min
- 2922-2934 Reconfiguration strategies to extract maximum power from photovoltaic array under partially shaded conditions
by Malathy, S. & Ramaprabha, R.
- 2935-2946 Industrial structure, technical progress and carbon intensity in China's provinces
by Cheng, Zhonghua & Li, Lianshui & Liu, Jun
- 2947-2954 Comprehensive review of combustion, performance and emissions characteristics of a compression ignition engine fueled with hydroprocessed renewable diesel
by Singh, Devendra & Subramanian, K.A. & Garg, MO
- 2955-2966 The economic impact of China's INDC: Distinguishing the roles of the renewable energy quota and the carbon market
by Mu, Yaqian & Wang, Can & Cai, Wenjia
- 2967-2975 Reducing the energy intensity of lift irrigation schemes of Northern Tajikistan- potential options
by Karimov, Akmal Kh. & Smakhtin, Vladimir & Karimov, Aziz A. & Khodjiev, Khalim & Yakubov, Sadyk & Platonov, Alexander & Avliyakulov, Mirzaolim
- 2976-2991 PIV measurements in Francis turbine – A review and application to transient operations
by Goyal, Rahul & Gandhi, B.K. & Cervantes, Michel J.
- 2992-3005 Assessment of renewable energy resources in Iran; with a focus on wave and tidal energy
by Khojasteh, Danial & Khojasteh, Davood & Kamali, Reza & Beyene, Asfaw & Iglesias, Gregorio
- 3006-3020 A holistic review on optimization strategies for combined economic emission dispatch problem
by Mahdi, Fahad Parvez & Vasant, Pandian & Kallimani, Vish & Watada, Junzo & Fai, Patrick Yeoh Siew & Abdullah-Al-Wadud, M.
- 3021-3031 Energy policy and alternative energy in Malaysia: Issues and challenges for sustainable growth – An update
by Oh, Tick Hui & Hasanuzzaman, Md & Selvaraj, Jeyraj & Teo, Siew Chein & Chua, Shing Chyi
- 3032-3040 Small hydropower development in Tibet: Insight from a survey in Nagqu Prefecture
by Pang, Mingyue & Zhang, Lixiao & Bahaj, AbuBakr S. & Xu, Kaipeng & Hao, Yan & Wang, Changbo
- 3041-3050 Climate change adaptation policies and plans: A survey in 11 South East European countries
by Pietrapertosa, Filomena & Khokhlov, Valeriy & Salvia, Monica & Cosmi, Carmelina
- 3051-3060 Green science: Advanced building design technology to mitigate energy and environment
by Hossain, Md. Faruque
- 3061-3069 Siting criteria and feasibility analysis for PV power generation projects using road facilities
by Kim, Soullam & Lee, Yuhwa & Moon, Hak-Ryong
- 3070-3080 Operation optimization with jointly controlled modules powered by hybrid energy source: A case study of desalination
by Lee, Sangkeum & Cho, Hong-Yeon & Har, Dongsoo
- 3081-3089 Brazilian poultry activity waste: Destinations and energetic potential
by Ferreira, Agmar & Kunh, Sheila S. & Cremonez, Paulo A. & Dieter, Jonathan & Teleken, Joel G. & Sampaio, Silvio C. & Kunh, Peterson D.
- 3090-3100 Effects of large scale penetration of renewables: The Italian case in the years 2008–2015
by Antonelli, Marco & Desideri, Umberto & Franco, Alessandro
- 3101-3110 Harnessing flexibility potential of flexible carbon capture power plants for future low carbon power systems: Review
by Abdilahi, Abdirahman M. & Mustafa, Mohd Wazir & Abujarad, Saleh Y. & Mustapha, Mamunu
- 3111-3119 The impact of policy on microgrid economics: A review
by Milis, Kevin & Peremans, Herbert & Van Passel, Steven
- 3120-3130 New toxics, race to the bottom and revised environmental Kuznets curve: The case of local and global pollutants
by Rasli, Amran Md. & Qureshi, Muhammad Imran & Isah-Chikaji, Aliyu & Zaman, Khalid & Ahmad, Mehboob
- 3131-3139 The analysis of demographics, environmental and knowledge factors affecting prospective residential PV system adoption: A study in Tehran
by Bashiri, Ali & Alizadeh, Sasan H.
- 3140-3158 Environmental implications of higher ethanol production and use in the U.S.: A literature review. Part I – Impacts on water, soil, and air quality
by Hoekman, S. Kent & Broch, Amber & Liu, Xiaowei (Vivian)
- 3159-3177 Environmental implications of higher ethanol production and use in the U.S.: A literature review. Part II – Biodiversity, land use change, GHG emissions, and sustainability
by Hoekman, S. Kent & Broch, Amber
- 3178-3185 Willingness of rural communities to adopt biogas systems in Pakistan: Critical factors and policy implications
by Jan, Inayatullah & Akram, Waqar
- 3186-3214 Review of hydrogen production using chemical-looping technology
by Luo, Ming & Yi, Yang & Wang, Shuzhong & Wang, Zhuliang & Du, Min & Pan, Jianfeng & Wang, Qian
- 3215-3222 Performance improvement and exhaust emissions reduction in biodiesel operated diesel engine through the use of operating parameters and catalytic converter: A review
by Ramalingam, Senthil & Rajendran, Silambarasan & Ganesan, Pranesh
2018, Volume 81, Issue P1
- 1-21 Membrane technology in renewable-energy-driven desalination
by Ali, Aamer & Tufa, Ramato Ashu & Macedonio, Francesca & Curcio, Efrem & Drioli, Enrico
- 22-32 Techno-economic review of solar heat pump systems for residential heating applications
by Poppi, Stefano & Sommerfeldt, Nelson & Bales, Chris & Madani, Hatef & Lundqvist, Per
- 33-44 A review on design and performance of thermomagnetic devices
by Kishore, Ravi Anant & Priya, Shashank
- 45-61 Assessment on the consequences of injection timing and injection pressure on combustion characteristics of sustainable biodiesel fuelled engine
by Shameer, P. Mohamed & Ramesh, K.
- 62-68 Using the DEMATEL model to explore the job satisfaction of research and development professionals in china's photovoltaic cell industry
by Tsai, Sang-Bing
- 69-75 Bio-oil as a potential source of petroleum range fuels
by Makarfi Isa, Yusuf & Ganda, Elvis Tinashe
- 76-92 Potential of microalgal biodiesel production and its sustainability perspectives in Pakistan
by Shah, Syed Hasnain & Raja, Iftikhar Ahmed & Rizwan, Muhammad & Rashid, Naim & Mahmood, Qaisar & Shah, Fayyaz Ali & Pervez, Arshid
- 93-106 Attenuation processes of solar radiation. Application to the quantification of direct and diffuse solar irradiances on horizontal surfaces in Mexico by means of an overall atmospheric transmittance
by Gutiérrez-Trashorras, Antonio J. & Villicaña-Ortiz, Eunice & Álvarez-Álvarez, Eduardo & González-Caballín, Juan M. & Xiberta-Bernat, Jorge & Suarez-López, María J.
- 107-115 CO2 emissions: A quantitative analysis among the BRICS nations
by Azevedo, Vitor G. & Sartori, Simone & Campos, Lucila M.S.
- 116-135 Damping techniques for grid-connected voltage source converters based on LCL filter: An overview
by Gomes, Camilo C. & Cupertino, Allan F. & Pereira, Heverton A.
- 136-148 Pyramid solar still: A comprehensive review
by Nayi, Kuldeep H. & Modi, Kalpesh V.
- 149-160 Analysis on solar PV emulators: A review
by Ram, J. Prasanth & Manghani, Himanshu & Pillai, Dhanup S. & Babu, T. Sudhakar & Miyatake, Masafumi & Rajasekar, N.
- 161-171 The role of view factors in solar photovoltaic fields
by Appelbaum, J.
- 172-180 Biogas digester types installed in South Africa: A review
by Mutungwazi, Asheal & Mukumba, Patrick & Makaka, Golden
- 181-191 Economic overview of the use and production of photovoltaic solar energy in brazil
by Ferreira, Agmar & Kunh, Sheila S. & Fagnani, Kátia C. & De Souza, Tiago A. & Tonezer, Camila & Dos Santos, Geocris Rodrigues & Coimbra-Araújo, Carlos H.
- 192-204 Portfolio applications in electricity markets review: Private investor and manager perspective trends
by Pérez Odeh, Rodrigo & Watts, David & Negrete-Pincetic, Matías
- 205-230 Recent progress and development on power DC-DC converter topology, control, design and applications: A review
by Hossain, M.Z. & Rahim, N.A. & Selvaraj, Jeyraj a/l
- 231-241 The life cycle carbon footprint of refurbished and new buildings – A systematic review of case studies
by Schwartz, Yair & Raslan, Rokia & Mumovic, Dejan
- 242-249 Household willingness to pay for expanding fuel cell power generation in Korea: A view from CO2 emissions reduction
by Lim, Seul-Ye & Kim, Hyo-Jin & Yoo, Seung-Hoon
- 250-279 Recent advancements and challenges in Solar Tracking Systems (STS): A review
by Nsengiyumva, Walter & Chen, Shi Guo & Hu, Lihua & Chen, Xueyong
- 280-291 Current state of the biodiesel production and the indigenous feedstock potential in Serbia
by Đurišić-Mladenović, Nataša & Kiss, Ferenc & Škrbić, Biljana & Tomić, Milan & Mićić, Radoslav & Predojević, Zlatica
- 292-305 Microbial fuel cell sensors for water quality early warning systems: Fundamentals, signal resolution, optimization and future challenges
by Jiang, Yong & Yang, Xufei & Liang, Peng & Liu, Panpan & Huang, Xia
- 306-312 Short-term forecast of generation of electric energy in photovoltaic systems
by Bugała, A. & Zaborowicz, M. & Boniecki, P. & Janczak, D. & Koszela, K. & Czekała, W. & Lewicki, A.
- 313-329 On the evaluation of the viscosity of nanofluid systems: Modeling and data assessment
by Hemmati-Sarapardeh, Abdolhossein & Varamesh, Amir & Husein, Maen M. & Karan, Kunal
- 330-341 Comparison of four heuristic regression techniques in solar radiation modeling: Kriging method vs RSM, MARS and M5 model tree
by Keshtegar, Behrooz & Mert, Cihan & Kisi, Ozgur
- 342-352 Examining the process of normalising the energy-efficiency targets for coal-based thermal power sector in India
by Sahoo, Nihar R. & Mohapatra, Pratap K.J. & Mahanty, Biswajit
- 353-365 Advances in vapor compression air source heat pump system in cold regions: A review
by Zhang, Long & Jiang, Yiqiang & Dong, Jiankai & Yao, Yang
- 366-379 Review of control strategies for wave energy conversion systems and their validation: the wave-to-wire approach
by Wang, Liguo & Isberg, Jan & Tedeschi, Elisabetta
- 380-398 Co-gasification and recent developments on waste-to-energy conversion: A review
by Ramos, Ana & Monteiro, Eliseu & Silva, Valter & Rouboa, Abel
- 399-412 Residential electricity consumption behavior: Influencing factors, related theories and intervention strategies
by Guo, Zhifeng & Zhou, Kaile & Zhang, Chi & Lu, Xinhui & Chen, Wen & Yang, Shanlin
- 413-420 Comparative assessment of the feasibility for solar irrigation pumps in Sudan
by Ali, Babkir
- 421-432 Review on solar cooker systems: Economic and environmental study for different Lebanese scenarios
by Herez, Amal & Ramadan, Mohamad & Khaled, Mahmoud
- 433-446 Power-to-Methane: A state-of-the-art review
by Ghaib, Karim & Ben-Fares, Fatima-Zahrae
- 447-463 Comparative study of effect of various blockage arrangements on thermal hydraulic performance in a roughened air passage
by Kumar, Raj & Kumar, Anil & Chauhan, Ranchan & Maithani, Rajesh
- 464-472 Crambe grain yield and oil content affected by spatial variability in soil physical properties
by de Marins, Araceli Ciotti & Reichert, José Miguel & Secco, Deonir & Rosa, Helton Aparecido & Veloso, Gustavo
- 473-492 Concentrating photovoltaic thermal (CPVT) collectors and systems: Theory, performance assessment and applications
by Daneshazarian, Reza & Cuce, Erdem & Cuce, Pinar Mert & Sher, Farooq
- 493-509 A technical review on waste heat recovery from compression ignition engines using organic Rankine cycle
by Chintala, Venkateswarlu & Kumar, Suresh & Pandey, Jitendra K.
- 510-523 Characteristics of food processing wastes and their use in sustainable alcohol production
by Hegde, Swati & Lodge, Jeffery S. & Trabold, Thomas A.
- 524-535 Smart operations of smart grids integrated with distributed generation: A review
by Kakran, Sandeep & Chanana, Saurabh
- 536-551 A review of ZnO nanoparticles as solar photocatalysts: Synthesis, mechanisms and applications
by Ong, Chin Boon & Ng, Law Yong & Mohammad, Abdul Wahab
- 552-562 Recent research trends in organic Rankine cycle technology: A bibliometric approach
by Imran, Muhammad & Haglind, Fredrik & Asim, Muhammad & Zeb Alvi, Jahan
- 563-578 A review on modeling and control of grid-connected photovoltaic inverters with LCL filter
by Mahlooji, Mohammad Hossein & Mohammadi, Hamid Reza & Rahimi, Mohsen
- 579-594 Comparison of deterministic and data-driven models for solar radiation estimation in China
by Qin, Wenmin & Wang, Lunche & Lin, Aiwen & Zhang, Ming & Xia, Xiangao & Hu, Bo & Niu, Zigeng
- 595-604 Recycling difficult-to-treat e-waste cathode-ray-tube glass as construction and building materials: A critical review
by Yao, Zhitong & Ling, Tung-Chai & Sarker, P.K. & Su, Weiping & Liu, Jie & Wu, Weihong & Tang, Junhong
- 605-614 Barriers to entry in frequency-regulation services markets: Review of the status quo and options for improvements
by Borne, Olivier & Korte, Klaas & Perez, Yannick & Petit, Marc & Purkus, Alexandra
- 615-624 A review of generation dispatch with large-scale photovoltaic systems
by Nghitevelekwa, K. & Bansal, R.C.
- 625-634 Current status and potential of bioenergy in the Russian Federation
by Namsaraev, Z.B. & Gotovtsev, P.M. & Komova, A.V. & Vasilov, R.G.
- 635-642 An Improved Differential Evolution algorithm for congestion management in the presence of wind turbine generators
by Suganthi, S.T. & Devaraj, D. & Ramar, K. & Hosimin Thilagar, S.
- 643-654 New insights into algae factories of the future
by Raslavičius, Laurencas & Striūgas, Nerijus & Felneris, Mantas
- 655-668 Fuel optimization strategy for hydrogen fuel cell range extender vehicles applying genetic algorithms
by Álvarez Fernández, Roberto & Corbera Caraballo, Sergio & Beltrán Cilleruelo, Fernando & Lozano, J. Antonio
- 669-681 Enhancing household energy consumption: How should it be done?
by Camara, N’Famory & Xu, Deyi & Binyet, Emmanuel
- 682-692 Green decoration materials selection under interior environment characteristics: A grey-correlation based hybrid MCDM method
by Tian, Guangdong & Zhang, Honghao & Feng, Yixiong & Wang, Danqi & Peng, Yong & Jia, Hongfei
- 693-706 Burning issues of paddy residue management in north-west states of India
by Lohan, Shiv Kumar & Jat, H.S. & Yadav, Arvind Kumar & Sidhu, H.S. & Jat, M.L. & Choudhary, Madhu & Peter, Jyotsna Kiran & Sharma, P.C.
- 707-722 Research of anti-frosting technology in refrigeration and air conditioning fields: A review
by Wang, Feng & Liang, Caihua & Zhang, Xiaosong
- 723-730 Marine Hydrokinetic (MHK) systems: Using systems thinking in resource characterization and estimating costs for the practical harvest of electricity from tidal currents
by Domenech, John & Eveleigh, Timothy & Tanju, Bereket
- 731-742 The human dimensions of energy use in buildings: A review
by D’Oca, Simona & Hong, Tianzhen & Langevin, Jared
- 743-755 Microalgae to biofuels: ‘Promising’ alternative and renewable energy, review
by Shuba, Eyasu Shumbulo & Kifle, Demeke
- 756-759 Project scheduling for constructing biogas plant using critical path method
by Zareei, Samira
- 760-767 A review of thermodynamic cycles used in low temperature recovery systems over the last two years
by Iglesias Garcia, Steven & Ferreiro Garcia, Ramon & Carbia Carril, Jose & Iglesias Garcia, Denis
- 768-774 The emergence of the effects and determinants of the energy paradigm changes on European Union economy
by Popescu, Gheorghe H. & Mieila, Mihai & Nica, Elvira & Andrei, Jean Vasile
- 775-788 Effect of operating parameters and antioxidant additives with biodiesels to improve the performance and reducing the emissions in a compression ignition engine – A review
by Ramalingam, Senthil & Rajendran, Silambarasan & Ganesan, Pranesh & Govindasamy, Mohan
- 789-798 A review on thermosyphon and its integrated system with vapor compression for free cooling of data centers
by Zhang, Hainan & Shao, Shuangquan & Tian, Changqing & Zhang, Kunzhu
- 799-812 A review of power generation with thermoelectric system and its alternative with solar ponds
by Ding, L.C. & Akbarzadeh, A. & Tan, L.
- 813-839 A comprehensive review on single phase heat transfer enhancement techniques in heat exchanger applications
by Alam, Tabish & Kim, Man-Hoe
- 840-873 Application of bio-inspired algorithms in maximum power point tracking for PV systems under partial shading conditions – A review
by Li, Guiqiang & Jin, Yi & Akram, M.W. & Chen, Xiao & Ji, Jie
- 874-882 Solar photovoltaic module production: Environmental footprint, management horizons and investor goodwill
by Srinivasan, Sunderasan & Kottam, Vamshi Krishna Reddy
- 883-894 The relationship between quality defects and the thermal performance of buildings
by Alencastro, João & Fuertes, Alba & de Wilde, Pieter
- 895-911 A review of energy simulation tools for the manufacturing sector
by Garwood, Tom Lloyd & Hughes, Ben Richard & Oates, Michael R. & O’Connor, Dominic & Hughes, Ruby
- 912-928 Forecasting of photovoltaic power generation and model optimization: A review
by Das, Utpal Kumar & Tey, Kok Soon & Seyedmahmoudian, Mehdi & Mekhilef, Saad & Idris, Moh Yamani Idna & Van Deventer, Willem & Horan, Bend & Stojcevski, Alex
- 929-936 Technological progress and industrial performance: A case study of solar photovoltaic industry
by Xin-gang, Zhao & You, Zhang
- 937-945 Electricity generation in Chile using non-conventional renewable energy sources – A focus on biomass
by Rodríguez-Monroy, Carlos & Mármol-Acitores, Gloria & Nilsson-Cifuentes, Gabriel
- 946-953 Economic assessment of wave power boat based on the performance of “Mighty Whale” and BBDB
by Wu, Bijun & Chen, Tianxiang & Jiang, Jiaqiang & Li, Gang & Zhang, Yunqiu & Ye, Yin
- 954-977 Review and performance evaluation of roughened solar air heaters
by Singh Bisht, Vijay & Kumar Patil, Anil & Gupta, Anirudh
- 978-993 Coal use embodied in globalized world economy: From source to sink through supply chain
by Wu, X.F. & Chen, G.Q.
- 994-1001 PV system fuzzy logic MPPT method and PI control as a charge controller
by Yilmaz, Unal & Kircay, Ali & Borekci, Selim
- 1002-1018 Modelling volatility spillovers for bio-ethanol, sugarcane and corn spot and futures prices
by Chang, Chia-Lin & McAleer, Michael & Wang, Yu-Ann
- 1019-1029 An overview of drivers and barriers to concentrated solar power in the European Union
by del Río, Pablo & Peñasco, Cristina & Mir-Artigues, Pere
- 1030-1036 A review of reactive power compensation techniques in microgrids
by Gayatri, M.T.L. & Parimi, Alivelu.M. & Pavan Kumar, A.V.
- 1037-1048 Hydrothermal liquefaction of algae and bio-oil upgrading into liquid fuels: Role of heterogeneous catalysts
by Galadima, Ahmad & Muraza, Oki
- 1049-1086 A review at the role of storage in energy systems with a focus on Power to Gas and long-term storage
by Blanco, Herib & Faaij, André
- 1087-1095 Technical feasibility of a sustainable Concentrated Solar Power in Morocco through an energy analysis
by Bouhal, T. & Agrouaz, Y. & Kousksou, T. & Allouhi, A. & El Rhafiki, T. & Jamil, A. & Bakkas, M.
- 1147-1153 Sandstone wastes as aggregate and its usefulness in cement concrete – A comprehensive review
by Kumar, Sanjeev & Skariah Thomas, Blessen & Gupta, Vinayak & Basu, Prarthita & Shrivastava, Sandeep
- 1154-1165 Spatial assessment of the potential of renewable energy: The case of Ecuador
by Cevallos-Sierra, Jaime & Ramos-Martin, Jesús
- 1166-1174 Why should Brazil to implement mandatory fuel economy standards for the light vehicle fleet?
by Augustus De Melo, Conrado & De Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto & De Mello Santana, Paulo Henrique
- 1175-1191 Microalgae: Prospects for greener future buildings
by Elrayies, Ghada Mohammad
- 1192-1205 A review of data-driven building energy consumption prediction studies
by Amasyali, Kadir & El-Gohary, Nora M.
- 1206-1225 A review of sustainable solar irrigation systems for Sub-Saharan Africa
by Mohammed Wazed, Saeed & Hughes, Ben Richard & O’Connor, Dominic & Kaiser Calautit, John
- 1226-1240 Ordinary and Special Regimes of electricity generation in Spain: How they interact with economic activity
by Marques, António Cardoso & Fuinhas, José Alberto & Neves, Sónia Almeida
- 1241-1246 Electricity generation from biogas of poultry waste: An assessment of potential and feasibility in Pakistan
by Arshad, Muhammad & Bano, Ijaz & Khan, Nasrullah & Shahzad, Mirza Imran & Younus, Muhammad & Abbas, Mazhar & Iqbal, Munawar
- 1247-1258 Potential of biomass for bioenergy in Pakistan based on present case and future perspectives
by Naqvi, Salman Raza & Jamshaid, Sana & Naqvi, Muhammad & Farooq, Wasif & Niazi, Muhammad Bilal Khan & Aman, Zaeem & Zubair, Muhammad & Ali, Majid & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Inayat, Abrar & Afzal, Waheed
- 1259-1268 Hydrogen donor solvents in liquefaction of biomass: A review
by Isa, Khairuddin Md & Abdullah, Tuan Amran Tuan & Ali, Umi Fazara Md
- 1269-1285 A review of methods for vortex identification in hydroturbines
by Zhang, Yuning & Liu, Kaihua & Xian, Haizhen & Du, Xiaoze
- 1286-1295 The perform, achieve and trade scheme in India: An effectiveness analysis
by Bhandari, Divita & Shrimali, Gireesh
- 1296-1328 State-of-the-art review of solar design tools and methods for assessing daylighting and solar potential for building-integrated photovoltaics
by Jakica, Nebojsa