Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
2016, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1550-1562 Potential and utilization of renewable energy in the Southeastern region in the Republic of Macedonia
by Mijakovski, Vladimir & Geramitcioski, Tale & Mitrevski, Vangelce
- 1563-1569 Tsunami hazard assessment in Greece—Review of numerical modeling (numerical simulations) from twelve different studies
by Maris, Fotios & Kitikidou, Kyriaki
- 1570-1590 Management of a base station of a mobile network using a photovoltaic system
by Issaadi, Wassila & Khireddine, Abdelkrim & Issaadi, Salim
- 1591-1598 Impact of wind-energy generation on climate: A rising spectre
by Abbasi, S.A. & Tabassum-Abbasi, & Abbasi, Tasneem
- 1599-1610 Environmental impacts of the national renewable energy targets – A case study from Finland
by Sokka, L. & Sinkko, T. & Holma, A. & Manninen, K. & Pasanen, K. & Rantala, M. & Leskinen, P.
- 1611-1621 Green building incentives: A review
by Olubunmi, Olanipekun Ayokunle & Xia, Paul Bo & Skitmore, Martin
- 1622-1638 How synchronous is wind energy production among European countries?
by Monforti, F. & Gaetani, M. & Vignati, E.
- 1639-1652 Assessment viability for hybrid energy system (PV/wind/diesel) with storage in the northernmost city in Africa, Bizerte, Tunisia
by Maatallah, Taher & Ghodhbane, Nahed & Ben Nasrallah, Sassi
- 1653-1675 Comparative study of HVAC and HVDC transmission systems
by Kalair, A. & Abas, N. & Khan, N.
- 1676-1685 Biomethane production potential from restaurant food waste in megacities and project level-bottlenecks: A case study in Beijing
by De Clercq, Djavan & Wen, Zongguo & Fan, Fei & Caicedo, Luis
2016, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-15 Implementation of a new remote islanding detection method for wind–solar hybrid power plants
by Bayrak, Gökay & Kabalci, Ersan
- 16-22 Selection and configuration of inverters and modules for a photovoltaic system to minimize costs
by Báez-Fernández, Héctor & Ramírez-Beltrán, Nazario D. & Méndez-Piñero, Mayra Ivelisse
- 23-33 Solar–wind hybrid renewable energy system: A review
by Khare, Vikas & Nema, Savita & Baredar, Prashant
- 34-51 Nitrogen-doped carbons by sustainable N- and C-containing natural resources as nonprecious catalysts and catalyst supports for low temperature fuel cells
by Antolini, Ermete
- 52-68 Research and applications of ultrasound in HVAC field: A review
by Yao, Ye
- 69-74 Agricultural biogas plants in Poland – selected technological, market and environmental aspects
by Piwowar, Arkadiusz & Dzikuć, Maciej & Adamczyk, Janusz
- 75-86 Flotation harvesting of microalgae
by Laamanen, Corey A. & Ross, Gregory M. & Scott, John A.
- 87-106 Public policies to support the development of renewable energy in Romania: A review
by Zamfir, Andreea & Colesca, Sofia Elena & Corbos, Razvan-Andrei
- 107-123 The geography of energy and education: Leaders, laggards, and lessons for achieving primary and secondary school electrification
by Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Ryan, Sarah E.
- 124-140 Solar pond powered liquid desiccant evaporative cooling
by Elsarrag, Esam & Igobo, Opubo N. & Alhorr, Yousef & Davies, Philip A.
- 141-146 Energy efficiency of ethanol production from cellulosic feedstock
by Bansal, Ankit & Illukpitiya, Prabodh & Tegegne, Fisseha & Singh, Surendra P.
- 147-156 Nuclear energy in the Post-Fukushima Era: Research on the developments of the Chinese and worldwide nuclear power industries
by Ming, Zeng & Yingxin, Liu & Shaojie, Ouyang & Hui, Shi & Chunxue, Li
- 157-166 Improving the economics of building energy code change: A review of the inputs and assumptions of economic models
by Berry, Stephen & Davidson, Kathryn
- 167-179 Microgrid stability: Classification and a review
by Shuai, Zhikang & Sun, Yingyun & Shen, Z. John & Tian, Wei & Tu, Chunming & Li, Yan & Yin, Xin
- 180-197 Microalgae biofuels as an alternative to fossil fuel for power generation
by Milano, Jassinnee & Ong, Hwai Chyuan & Masjuki, H.H. & Chong, W.T. & Lam, Man Kee & Loh, Ping Kwan & Vellayan, Viknes
- 198-207 Critical review of the current status of solar energy in Thailand
by Chimres, Nares & Wongwises, Somchai
- 208-223 Challenges in biodiesel industry with regards to feedstock, environmental, social and sustainability issues: A critical review
by Anuar, Mohd Razealy & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi
- 224-234 Energy consumption in China and underlying factors in a changing landscape: Empirical evidence since the reform period
by Ahmed, Khalid & Bhattacharya, Mita & Qazi, Ahmer Qasim & Long, Wei
- 235-249 Environmental feasibility of heritage buildings rehabilitation
by Munarim, Ulisses & Ghisi, Enedir
- 250-258 Review: Survey of the control strategy of liquid desiccant systems
by Mohammad, Abdulrahman Th. & Mat, Sohif Bin & Sopian, K. & Al-abidi, Abduljalil A.
- 259-266 Overview of glycerol reforming for hydrogen production
by Schwengber, Carine Aline & Alves, Helton José & Schaffner, Rodolfo Andrade & da Silva, Fernando Alves & Sequinel, Rodrigo & Bach, Vanessa Rossato & Ferracin, Ricardo José
- 267-286 Biomass to liquid transportation fuel via Fischer Tropsch synthesis – Technology review and current scenario
by Ail, Snehesh Shivananda & Dasappa, S.
- 287-296 A technology review on recovering waste heat from the condensers of large turbine units in China
by Li, Yan & Chang, Shanshan & Fu, Lin & Zhang, Shuyan
- 297-310 A bibliometric analysis of research on carbon tax from 1989 to 2014
by Zhang, Kun & Wang, Qian & Liang, Qiao-Mei & Chen, Hao
- 311-318 Fuelling the Pacific: Aid for renewable energy across Pacific Island countries
by Betzold, Carola
- 319-330 Control strategies for DC networks: A systematic literature review
by Torreglosa, Juan P. & García-Triviño, Pablo & Fernández-Ramirez, Luis M. & Jurado, Francisco
- 331-340 Thermochemical conversion of triglycerides for production of drop-in liquid fuels
by Xu, Junming & Jiang, Jianchun & Zhao, Jiaping
- 341-346 Journey to burning half of global coal: Trajectory and drivers of China׳s coal use
by Wang, Qiang & Li, Rongrong
- 347-360 Performance improvement of vapor compression cooling systems using evaporative condenser: An overview
by Harby, K. & Gebaly, Doaa R. & Koura, Nader S. & Hassan, Mohamed S.
- 361-375 Software for designing solar water heating systems
by Camargo Nogueira, Carlos Eduardo & Vidotto, Magno Luiz & Toniazzo, Fernando & Debastiani, Gilson
- 376-396 A review on planning, configurations, modeling and optimization techniques of hybrid renewable energy systems for off grid applications
by Siddaiah, Rajanna & Saini, R.P.
- 397-406 Exploring tapping potential of solar energy: Prioritization of Indian states
by Singh, Amritpal & Vats, Gaurav & Khanduja, Dinesh
- 407-418 Dehydration behaviour, mathematical modelling, energy efficiency and essential oil yield of peppermint leaves undergoing microwave and hot air treatments
by Torki-Harchegani, Mehdi & Ghanbarian, Davoud & Ghasemi Pirbalouti, Abdollah & Sadeghi, Morteza
- 419-428 Grid-connected PV systems in the Pacific Island Countries
by Raturi, Atul & Singh, Aman & Prasad, Ravita D.
- 429-438 Progress in inhibition mechanisms and process control of intermediates and by-products in sewage sludge anaerobic digestion
by Yuan, Haiping & Zhu, Nanwen
- 439-449 Solutions for optimizing renewable power generation systems at Kyung-Hee University׳s Global Campus, South Korea
by Park, Eunil & Kwon, Sang Jib
- 450-461 Catalytic steam reforming of biomass tar: Prospects and challenges
by Guan, Guoqing & Kaewpanha, Malinee & Hao, Xiaogang & Abudula, Abuliti
- 462-476 Mathematical models for the simulation of thermal regenerators: A state-of-the-art review
by Sadrameli, S.M.
- 477-490 Review of barriers to the dissemination of decentralized renewable energy systems
by Yaqoot, Mohammed & Diwan, Parag & Kandpal, Tara C.
- 491-498 Small-scale power generation analysis: Downdraft gasifier coupled to engine generator set
by Chaves, Luiz Inácio & da Silva, Marcelo José & de Souza, Samuel Nelson Melegari & Secco, Deonir & Rosa, Helton Aparecido & Nogueira, Carlos Eduardo Camargo & Frigo, Elisandro Pires
- 499-509 A low-carbon transport infrastructure in Taiwan based on the implementation of energy-saving measures
by Lu, Shyi-Min
- 510-525 Towards a green sustainable strategy for Mediterranean cities: Assessing the benefits of large-scale green roofs implementation in Thessaloniki, Northern Greece, using environmental modelling, GIS and very high spatial resolution remote sensing data
by Karteris, Marinos & Theodoridou, Ifigeneia & Mallinis, Giorgos & Tsiros, Emmanouel & Karteris, Apostolos
- 526-536 Institutional improvement measures for environmental assessment in the pursuit of eco-friendly ocean renewable energy development in South Korea
by Park, Jeong-Il & Kim, Taeyun
- 537-547 Reliability and economic evaluation of power system with renewables: A review
by Zhou, P. & Jin, R.Y. & Fan, L.W.
- 548-557 Assessing feed-in tariffs on wind power installation and industry development in Taiwan
by Hsu, Chiung-Wen & Ho, Shu-Ping
- 558-564 Giant reed as energy crop for Southern Italy: An economic feasibility study
by Testa, Riccardo & Foderà, Mario & Di Trapani, Anna Maria & Tudisca, Salvatore & Sgroi, Filippo
- 565-573 LCA databases focused on construction materials: A review
by Martínez-Rocamora, A. & Solís-Guzmán, J. & Marrero, M.
- 574-580 Fe2O3 films on stainless steel for solar absorbers
by Wu, Sean & Cheng, Chin-Hsiang & Hsiao, Yu-Jen & Juang, Rei-Cheng & Wen, Wen-Fu
- 581-589 Farmers׳ perceptions of developing forest based bioenergy in China
by Qu, Mei & Lin, Ying & Liu, Can & Yao, Shunbo & Cao, Yang
- 590-607 An economic impact analysis of state solar incentives for improving financial performance of residential solar photovoltaic systems in the United States
by Lee, Minhyun & Hong, Taehoon & Koo, Choongwan
- 608-618 Review of life cycle analyses and embodied energy requirements of single-crystalline and multi-crystalline silicon photovoltaic systems
by Wong, J.H. & Royapoor, M. & Chan, C.W.
- 619-645 Development of free cooling based ventilation technology for buildings: Thermal energy storage (TES) unit, performance enhancement techniques and design considerations – A review
by Alizadeh, M. & Sadrameli, S.M.
- 646-655 Enhancing the design of battery charging controllers for photovoltaic systems
by Abu Eldahab, Yasser E. & Saad, Naggar H. & Zekry, Abdalhalim
- 656-665 Numerical models of advanced ceramic absorbers for volumetric solar receivers
by Capuano, Raffaele & Fend, Thomas & Schwarzbözl, Peter & Smirnova, Olena & Stadler, Hannes & Hoffschmidt, Bernhard & Pitz-Paal, Robert
- 666-673 Thermoeconomic analysis of thermosyphon heat pipes
by Ersöz, Mustafa Ali & Yıldız, Abdullah
- 674-691 Optimizing energy consumption for data centers
by Rong, Huigui & Zhang, Haomin & Xiao, Sheng & Li, Canbing & Hu, Chunhua
- 692-703 A state of the art of hybrid adsorption desalination–cooling systems
by Alsaman, Ahmed S. & Askalany, Ahmed A. & Harby, K. & Ahmed, Mahmoud S.
- 704-717 Influence of wave breaking on the hydrodynamics of wave energy converters: A review
by Saincher, Shaswat & Banerjee, Jyotirmay
- 718-724 Sustainable energy development scenario forecasting and energy saving policy analysis of China
by Wang, Jianjun & Li, Li
- 725-736 Review of Mexico׳s energy reform in 2013: Background, analysis of the reform and reactions
by Alpizar–Castro, Israel & Rodríguez–Monroy, Carlos
- 737-750 Renewable energy production in the Łódzkie Voivodeship. The PEST analysis of the RES in the voivodeship and in Poland
by Igliński, Bartłomiej & Iglińska, Anna & Cichosz, Marcin & Kujawski, Wojciech & Buczkowski, Roman
- 751-760 A systematic extreme learning machine approach to analyze visitors׳ thermal comfort at a public urban space
by Kariminia, Shahab & Shamshirband, Shahaboddin & Motamedi, Shervin & Hashim, Roslan & Roy, Chandrabhushan
- 761-774 Impacts of large-scale wind and solar power integration on California׳s net electrical load
by Shaker, Hamid & Zareipour, Hamidreza & Wood, David
- 775-781 A discussion of major geophysical methods used for geothermal exploration in Africa
by Aretouyap, Zakari & Nouck, Philippe Njandjock & Nouayou, Robert
- 782-795 China׳s energy systems transformation and emissions peak
by Niu, Shuwen & Liu, Yiyue & Ding, Yongxia & Qu, Wei
- 796-813 A review on the technology, performance, design optimization, reliability, techno-economics and environmental impacts of hydrokinetic energy conversion systems
by Kumar, Dinesh & Sarkar, Shibayan
- 814-824 State of art of multiagent systems in power engineering: A review
by Moradi, Mohammad H. & Razini, Saleh & Mahdi Hosseinian, S.
- 825-831 Analysis of the wind turbine noise emissions and impact on the environment
by Katinas, Vladislovas & Marčiukaitis, Mantas & Tamašauskienė, Marijona
- 832-841 Concepts and studies on lipid and pigments of microalgae: A review
by D’Alessandro, Emmanuel B. & Antoniosi Filho, Nelson R.
- 842-851 Biodiesel production potential from oil seeds in Turkey
by Eryilmaz, Tanzer & Yesilyurt, Murat Kadir & Cesur, Cuneyt & Gokdogan, Osman
- 852-861 Measurement of energy rebound effect in households: Evidence from residential electricity consumption in Beijing, China
by Wang, Zhaohua & Han, Bai & Lu, Milin
- 862-870 Helioenergy in Poland – Current state, surveys and prospects
by Igliński, Bartłomiej & Cichosz, Marcin & Kujawski, Wojciech & Plaskacz-Dziuba, Marta & Buczkowski, Roman
- 871-875 Preparation of a supported acidic ionic liquid on silica-gel and its application to the synthesis of biodiesel from waste cooking oil
by Cao, Yang & Zhou, Houbo & Li, Jin
- 876-884 Determination of thermal conductivity of baled agricultural biomass
by Erić, A. & Komatina, M. & Nemoda, S. & Dakić, D. & Repić, B.
- 885-895 Investigation of Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) technologies in Turkey from the technical and economic point of view
by Eyidogan, Muharrem & Canka Kilic, Fatma & Kaya, Durmus & Coban, Volkan & Cagman, Selman
- 896-910 Review of small-scale tubular anaerobic digesters treating livestock waste in the developing world
by Kinyua, Maureen N. & Rowse, Laurel E. & Ergas, Sarina J.
- 911-917 Initiatives and technical challenges in smart distribution grid
by Muthamizh Selvam, M. & Gnanadass, R. & Padhy, N.P.
- 918-930 A review of production and upgrading of algal bio-oil
by Saber, Mohammad & Nakhshiniev, Bakhtiyor & Yoshikawa, Kunio
- 931-942 Novel and simple scheme for Micro-Grid protection by connecting its loads neutral points: A review on Micro-Grid protection techniques
by Kamel, Rashad M. & Alsaffar, Mohammad A. & Habib, M.K.
- 943-951 Does foreign direct investment lead to lower CO2 emissions? Evidence from a regional analysis in China
by Zhang, Chuanguo & Zhou, Xiangxue
- 952-965 Social implications of siting wind energy in a disadvantaged region – The case of the Isthmus of Tehuantepec, Mexico
by Huesca-Pérez, María Elena & Sheinbaum-Pardo, Claudia & Köppel, Johann
- 966-975 Chinese energy and fuels research priorities and trend: A bibliometric analysis
by Chen, Hua-Qi & Wang, Xiuping & He, Li & Chen, Ping & Wan, Yuehua & Yang, Lingyun & Jiang, Shuian
- 976-1006 Natural and waste hydrocarbon precursors for the synthesis of carbon based nanomaterials: Graphene and CNTs
by Kumar, Rajesh & Singh, Rajesh Kumar & Singh, Dinesh Pratap
- 1007-1016 Malaysia׳s stand on municipal solid waste conversion to energy: A review
by Fazeli, Alireza & Bakhtvar, Farzaneh & Jahanshaloo, Leila & Che Sidik, Nor Azwadi & Bayat, Ali Esfandyari
- 1017-1026 Complementary performance enhancement of PV energy system through thermoelectric generation
by Verma, Vishal & Kane, Aarti & Singh, Bhim
- 1039-1047 Review of recent trends in optimization techniques for plug-in hybrid, and electric vehicle charging infrastructures
by Rahman, Imran & Vasant, Pandian M. & Singh, Balbir Singh Mahinder & Abdullah-Al-Wadud, M. & Adnan, Nadia
- 1048-1059 Wake effect modeling: A review of wind farm layout optimization using Jensen׳s model
by Shakoor, Rabia & Hassan, Mohammad Yusri & Raheem, Abdur & Wu, Yuan-Kang
- 1060-1069 On the definition of cyber-physical resilience in power systems
by Arghandeh, Reza & von Meier, Alexandra & Mehrmanesh, Laura & Mili, Lamine
- 1070-1081 Wave and tidal current energy – A review of the current state of research beyond technology
by Uihlein, Andreas & Magagna, Davide
- 1082-1094 Trends and challenges of grid-connected photovoltaic systems – A review
by Obi, Manasseh & Bass, Robert
- 1095-1099 Benchmarking and regulation of power distribution companies in Pakistan
by Zakaria, Muhammad & Noureen, Rabia
- 1100-1107 Optimal scheduling of energy storage for renewable energy distributed energy generation system
by Ho, Wai Shin & Macchietto, Sandro & Lim, Jeng Shiun & Hashim, Haslenda & Muis, Zarina Ab. & Liu, Wen Hui
- 1108-1113 Kaya identity for analysis of the main drivers of GHG emissions and feasibility to implement EU “20–20–20” targets in the Baltic States
by Štreimikienė, Dalia & Balezentis, Tomas
- 1114-1128 Renewable energy harvesting for wireless sensors using passive RFID tag technology: A review
by Ferdous, Raquib Md. & Reza, Ahmed Wasif & Siddiqui, Muhammad Faisal
- 1129-1142 Topological aspects of power quality improvement techniques: A comprehensive overview
by Prakash Mahela, Om & Gafoor Shaik, Abdul
- 1143-1151 Research on desulfurization wastewater evaporation: Present and future perspectives
by Shuangchen, Ma & Jin, Chai & Gongda, Chen & Weijing, Yu & Sijie, Zhu
- 1152-1183 State-of-the-art in liquid desiccant air conditioning equipment and systems
by Abdel-Salam, Ahmed H. & Simonson, Carey J.
- 1184-1188 Solar resource assessment study for Pakistan
by Stökler, Steffen & Schillings, Christoph & Kraas, Birk
- 1189-1206 Review on supercapacitors: Technologies and materials
by González, Ander & Goikolea, Eider & Barrena, Jon Andoni & Mysyk, Roman
- 1207-1215 Assessment of sustainability in energy of Iraq, and achievable opportunities in the long run
by Saeed, Ismael Mohammed & Ramli, Ahmad Termizi & Saleh, Muneer Aziz
- 1216-1222 Cost-effectiveness as energy policy mechanisms: The paradox of technology-neutral and technology-specific policies in the short and long term
by de Mello Santana, Paulo Henrique
- 1223-1246 Computational intelligence in wave energy: Comprehensive review and case study
by Cuadra, L. & Salcedo-Sanz, S. & Nieto-Borge, J.C. & Alexandre, E. & Rodríguez, G.
- 1247-1255 A pilot facility for analysis and simulation of smart microgrids feeding smart buildings
by Bracco, Stefano & Delfino, Federico & Pampararo, Fabio & Robba, Michela & Rossi, Mansueto
- 1256-1268 Nano-enhanced phase change materials for improved building performance
by Ma, Zhenjun & Lin, Wenye & Sohel, M. Imroz
- 1269-1292 Historic and recent progress in solar chimney power plant enhancing technologies
by Al-Kayiem, Hussain H. & Aja, Ogboo Chikere
- 1293-1307 Production of renewable diesel through the hydroprocessing of lignocellulosic biomass-derived bio-oil: A review
by Patel, Madhumita & Kumar, Amit
- 1308-1317 A review of protection systems for distribution networks embedded with renewable generation
by Kennedy, Joel & Ciufo, Phil & Agalgaonkar, Ashish
- 1318-1326 The study on application of TiO2/water nanofluid in plate heat exchanger of milk pasteurization industries
by Taghizadeh-Tabari, Zohre & Zeinali Heris, Saeed & Moradi, Maryam & Kahani, Mostafa
- 1327-1347 Heat transfer and flow characteristics of conventional fluids and nanofluids in curved tubes: A review
by Huminic, Gabriela & Huminic, Angel
- 1348-1356 The relationship between natural gas consumption and economic growth in OPEC members
by Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Ozturk, Ilhan
- 1357-1365 Clearness index predicting using an integrated artificial neural network (ANN) approach
by Kheradmanda, Saeid & Nematollahi, Omid & Ayoobia, Ahmad Reza
- 1366-1375 TiO2 modification by gold (Au) for photocatalytic hydrogen (H2) production
by Gupta, Bhavana & Melvin, Ambrose A. & Matthews, Tom & Dash, S. & Tyagi, A.K.
- 1376-1386 Utilization of coal ash: Is vermitechnology a sustainable avenue?
by Bhattacharya, Satya Sundar & Kim, Ki-Hyun
- 1387-1394 Carbon emissions in China׳s cement industry: A sector and policy analysis
by Lin, Boqiang & Zhang, Zihan
- 1395-1410 Review: Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system
by Aamir, Muhammad & Ahmed Kalwar, Kafeel & Mekhilef, Saad
- 1411-1431 Assessment of biomass energy sources and technologies: The case of Central America
by Cutz, L. & Haro, P. & Santana, D. & Johnsson, F.
- 1432-1444 Comparison of three solar radiation models and their validation under all sky conditions – case study: Tetuan city in northern of Morocco
by El Mghouchi, Y. & El Bouardi, A. & Sadouk, A. & Fellak, I. & Ajzoul, T.
- 1445-1456 Trade liberalization, FDI inflows, environmental quality and economic growth: A comparative analysis between Tunisia and Morocco
by Hakimi, Abdelaziz & Hamdi, Helmi
- 1457-1465 Renewable distributed generation: The hidden challenges – A review from the protection perspective
by Manditereza, Patrick Tendayi & Bansal, Ramesh
- 1466-1474 Renewable electricity generation systems for electric-powered taxis: The case of Daejeon metropolitan city
by Park, Eunil & Kwon, Sang Jib
- 1475-1485 An assessment on performance of DC–DC converters for renewable energy applications
by Sivakumar, S. & Sathik, M. Jagabar & Manoj, P.S. & Sundararajan, G.
- 1486-1499 The role of additives on anaerobic digestion: A review
by Romero-Güiza, M.S. & Vila, J. & Mata-Alvarez, J. & Chimenos, J.M. & Astals, S.
- 1500-1520 A critical review of thermal enhancement of packed beds for water vapour adsorption
by Yeboah, S.K. & Darkwa, J.
- 1521-1531 Spatial distribution of China׳s renewable energy industry: Regional features and implications for a harmonious development future
by Dong, Liang & Liang, Hanwei & Gao, Zhiqiu & Luo, Xiao & Ren, Jingzheng
- 1532-1542 Comparing national environmental and economic performances through emergy sustainability indicators: Moving environmental ethics beyond anthropocentrism toward ecocentrism
by Liu, Xinyu & Liu, Gengyuan & Yang, Zhifeng & Chen, Bin & Ulgiati, Sergio
- 1543-1568 A review on the upgradation techniques of pyrolysis oil
by Gollakota, Anjani R.K. & Reddy, Madhurima & Subramanyam, Malladi D. & Kishore, Nanda
- 1569-1577 A survey based approach to estimating the benefits of energy efficiency improvements in street lighting systems in Indonesia
by al Irsyad, M Indra & Nepal, Rabindra
- 1578-1586 Modeling and evaluation of main maximum power point tracking algorithms for photovoltaics systems
by Enany, Mohamed A. & Farahat, Mohamed A. & Nasr, Ahmed
- 1587-1600 Energy performance heterogeneity in China׳s buildings sector: A data-driven investigation
by Li, Jun
- 1601-1620 A review on atomization and exhaust emissions of a biodiesel-fueled compression ignition engine
by Suh, Hyun Kyu & Lee, Chang Sik
- 1621-1646 Off-grid systems for rural electrification in developing countries: Definitions, classification and a comprehensive literature review
by Mandelli, Stefano & Barbieri, Jacopo & Mereu, Riccardo & Colombo, Emanuela
- 1647-1663 Prospects of energy conservation and management in buildings – The Saudi Arabian scenario versus global trends
by Abdul Mujeebu, Muhammad & Alshamrani, Othman Subhi
- 1664-1683 A compendium of optimization objectives, constraints, tools and algorithms for energy management in microgrids
by Ahmad Khan, Aftab & Naeem, Muhammad & Iqbal, Muhammad & Qaisar, Saad & Anpalagan, Alagan
2016, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-6 Natural gas from shale formation: A research profile
by Wang, Qiang & Li, Rongrong
- 7-15 The impact of renewables on electricity prices in Germany – An estimation based on historic spot prices in the years 2011–2013
by Dillig, Marius & Jung, Manuel & Karl, Jürgen
- 16-33 Heat transfer enhancement of geothermal energy piles
by Faizal, Mohammed & Bouazza, Abdelmalek & Singh, Rao M.
- 34-44 Effects of corn stover year-to-year supply variability and market structure on biomass utilization and cost
by Golecha, Rajdeep & Gan, Jianbang
- 45-58 A review on wide-area damping control to restrain inter-area low frequency oscillation for large-scale power systems with increasing renewable generation
by Zhang, Xinran & Lu, Chao & Liu, Shichao & Wang, Xiaoyu
- 59-71 Overview of the development of the Chinese Jiangsu coastal wind-power industry cluster
by He, Zhengxia & Xu, Shichun & Shen, Wenxing & Long, Ruyin & Yang, He
- 72-82 Sustainability assessment of electricity market models in selected developed world countries
by Streimikiene, Dalia & Siksnelyte, Indre
- 83-93 How urbanization affects CO2 emissions in Malaysia? The application of STIRPAT model
by Shahbaz, Muhammad & Loganathan, Nanthakumar & Muzaffar, Ahmed Taneem & Ahmed, Khalid & Ali Jabran, Muhammad
- 94-110 The power industry reform in China 2015: Policies, evaluations and solutions
by Zeng, Ming & Yang, Yongqi & Wang, Lihua & Sun, Jinghui
- 111-130 Optimal sizing and siting techniques for distributed generation in distribution systems: A review
by Prakash, Prem & Khatod, Dheeraj K.
- 131-172 Photovoltaic electricity generator dynamic modeling methods for smart grid applications: A review
by Koohi-Kamalі, Sam & Rahim, N.A. & Mokhlis, H. & Tyagi, V.V.
- 173-185 A planning process map for solar buildings in urban environments
by Kanters, Jouri & Wall, Maria
- 186-191 Analysis of solid biomass energy potential in Autonomous Province of Vojvodina
by Nakomcic-Smaragdakis, Branka & Cepic, Zoran & Dragutinovic, Natasa
- 192-204 Maximum power point tracking algorithms for photovoltaic system – A review
by Saravanan, S. & Ramesh Babu, N.
- 205-215 Agent-based modelling and simulation of smart electricity grids and markets – A literature review
by Ringler, Philipp & Keles, Dogan & Fichtner, Wolf
- 216-225 A comparative review of China, India and Pakistan renewable energy sectors and sharing opportunities
by Ahmed, Saeed & Mahmood, Anzar & Hasan, Ahmad & Sidhu, Guftaar Ahmad Sardar & Butt, Muhammad Fasih Uddin
- 226-237 A topic modeling based bibliometric exploration of hydropower research
by Jiang, Hanchen & Qiang, Maoshan & Lin, Peng
- 238-249 Estimation of the daily global solar radiation based on Box–Jenkins and ANN models: A combined approach
by Gairaa, Kacem & Khellaf, Abdallah & Messlem, Youcef & Chellali, Farouk
- 250-259 Methods for adaptive behaviors satisfaction assessment with energy efficient building design
by Shafaghat, Arezou & Keyvanfar, Ali & Abd. Majid, Muhd Zaimi & Lamit, Hasanuddin Bin & Ahmad, Mohd Hamdan & Ferwati, Mohamed Salim & Ghoshal, Sib Krishna
- 260-281 Comprehensive overview of grid interfaced wind energy generation systems
by Mahela, Om Prakash & Shaik, Abdul Gafoor
- 282-291 Homogeneous charge compression ignition combustion: Advantages over compression ignition combustion, challenges and solutions
by Hasan, M.M. & Rahman, M.M.
- 292-301 Integrating bibliometrics and roadmapping: A case of strategic promotion for the ground source heat pump in China
by Liao, Pin-Chao & Zhang, Kenan & Wang, Tao & Wang, Yanqing
- 302-318 A survey on smart metering and smart grid communication
by Kabalci, Yasin
- 319-326 Innovative portable solar cooker using the packaging waste of humanitarian supplies
by Regattieri, Alberto & Piana, Francesco & Bortolini, Marco & Gamberi, Mauro & Ferrari, Emilio
- 327-336 A review of renewable energy applications in buildings in the hot-summer and warm-winter region of China
by Li, Dayao & He, Jiang & Li, Lin
- 337-350 An integrated combined cycle system driven by a solar tower: A review
by Okoroigwe, Edmund & Madhlopa, Amos
- 351-361 A review of the wind power developments in Pakistan
by Siddique, Samreen & Wazir, Rashid
- 362-366 The causal relationship between biomass energy use and economic growth in the United States
by Aslan, Alper
- 367-379 Rare-earth-free propulsion motors for electric vehicles: A technology review
by Riba, Jordi-Roger & López-Torres, Carlos & Romeral, Luís & Garcia, Antoni
- 380-392 Renewability assessment of a production system: Based on embodied energy as emergy
by Shao, Ling & Chen, G.Q.
- 393-411 Key points on the energy sustainable development of the food industry – Case study of the Portuguese sausages industry
by Nunes, J. & Silva, Pedro D. & Andrade, L.P. & Gaspar, Pedro D.
- 412-419 A comprehensive review of low voltage ride through of doubly fed induction wind generators
by Tohidi, Sajjad & Behnam, Mohammadi-ivatloo
- 420-438 Review on active filters and its performance with grid connected fixed and variable speed wind turbine generator
by Qazi, Sajid Hussain & Mustafa, Mohd Wazir
- 439-454 Transboundary fresh and thermal groundwater flows in the west part of the Pannonian Basin
by Tóth, György & Rman, Nina & Ágnes, Rotár-Szalkai & Kerékgyártó, Tamás & Szőcs, Teodóra & Lapanje, Andrej & Černák, Radovan & Remsík, Anton & Schubert, Gerhard & Nádor, Annamária
- 455-467 Uptake and usage of cost-reflective electricity pricing: Insights from psychology and behavioural economics
by Hobman, Elizabeth V. & Frederiks, Elisha R. & Stenner, Karen & Meikle, Sarah
- 468-478 Industrial technologies for bioethanol production from lignocellulosic biomass
by Chen, Hongzhang & Fu, Xiaoguo
- 479-495 Towards successful environmental performance of sustainable cities: Intervening sectors. A review
by Martos, A. & Pacheco-Torres, R. & Ordóñez, J. & Jadraque-Gago, E.
- 496-504 Trends in catalytic production of biodiesel from various feedstocks
by Baskar, G. & Aiswarya, R.
- 505-514 2050 LCOE improvement using new molten salts for thermal energy storage in CSP plants
by Parrado, C. & Marzo, A. & Fuentealba, E. & Fernández, A.G.
- 515-523 Technical and economical assessment of distributed electrochemical storages for load shifting applications: An Italian case study
by Graditi, G. & Ippolito, M.G. & Telaretti, E. & Zizzo, G.
- 524-539 Global Maximum Power Point Tracking (GMPPT) of Photovoltaic array using the Extremum Seeking Control (ESC): A review and a new GMPPT ESC scheme
by Bizon, Nicu
- 540-549 Market financial analysis and cost performance for photovoltaic technology through international and national perspective with case study for Egypt
by Shouman, Enas R. & El Shenawy, E.T. & Khattab, N.M.
- 550-561 Review on recent advances in polythiophene based photovoltaic devices
by Mehmood, Umer & Al-Ahmed, Amir & Hussein, Ibnelwaleed A.
- 562-575 Review on the integration of photovoltaic renewable energy in developing countries—Special attention to the Lebanese case
by Khoury, J. & Mbayed, R. & Salloum, G. & Monmasson, E. & Guerrero, J.
- 576-583 Examining the potential for developing women-led solar PV enterprises in rural Myanmar
by Pascale, Andrew & Urmee, Tania & Whale, Jonathan & Kumar, S.
- 584-601 Principles on design and fabrication of nanomaterials as photocatalysts for water-splitting
by Pan, Hui
- 602-647 The role of climatic-design-operational parameters on combined PV/T collector performance: A critical review
by Elbreki, A.M. & Alghoul, M.A. & Al-Shamani, A.N. & Ammar, A.A. & Yegani, Bita & Aboghrara, Alsanossi M. & Rusaln, M.H. & Sopian, K.
- 648-658 Thermal and hydrodynamic behavior of ceramic volumetric absorbers for central receiver solar power plants: A review
by Gomez-Garcia, Fabrisio & González-Aguilar, José & Olalde, Gabriel & Romero, Manuel
- 659-668 Frequency response due to a large generator loss with the increasing penetration of wind/PV generation – A literature review
by Seneviratne, Chinthaka & Ozansoy, C.
- 669-691 Strategies for the management and treatment of coal seam gas associated water
by Millar, Graeme J. & Couperthwaite, Sara J. & Moodliar, Cameron D.
- 692-703 Levelized cost of electricity for solar photovoltaic, battery and cogen hybrid systems
by Mundada, Aishwarya S. & Shah, Kunal K. & Pearce, J.M.
- 704-712 Matrix solar air heaters – A review
by Rajarajeswari, K. & Sreekumar, A.
- 713-720 Energy supply in a green school via a photovoltaic-thermal power system
by Yilmaz, Saban & Binici, Hanifi & Ozcalik, Hasan Riza
- 721-739 Optimal operation of microgrids through simultaneous scheduling of electrical vehicles and responsive loads considering wind and PV units uncertainties
by Rabiee, Abdorreza & Sadeghi, Mohammad & Aghaeic, Jamshid & Heidari, Alireza
- 740-752 Green roofs: A critical review on the role of components, benefits, limitations and trends
by Vijayaraghavan, K.
- 753-764 Clean distributed generation in China: Policy options and international experience
by Dong, Jun & Feng, Tian-tian & Sun, Hong-xing & Cai, Hong-xin & Li, Rong & Yang, Yisheng
- 765-775 Identifying the effective factors on implementing the solar dryers for Yazd province, Iran
by Zarezade, Mojgan & Mostafaeipour, Ali