Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
2018, Volume 82, Issue P3
- 3762-3797 Heterogeneous sulfur-free hydrodeoxygenation catalysts for selectively upgrading the renewable bio-oils to second generation biofuels
by Li, Xin & Luo, Xingyi & Jin, Yangbin & Li, Jinyan & Zhang, Hongdan & Zhang, Aiping & Xie, Jun
- 3798-3807 Climate change mitigation and the role of technological change: Impact on selected headline targets of Europe's 2020 climate and energy package
by Bel, Germà & Joseph, Stephan
- 3808-3823 Planning in a changing environment: Applications of portfolio optimisation to deal with risk in the electricity sector
by Pérez Odeh, Rodrigo & Watts, David & Flores, Yarela
- 3824-3832 Geothermal exploration using airborne gravity and magnetic data at Siwa Oasis, Western Desert, Egypt
by Abdel Zaher, Mohamed & Saibi, Hakim & Mansour, Khamis & Khalil, Ahmed & Soliman, Mamdouh
- 3833-3847 Towards sustainability in water-energy nexus: Ocean energy for seawater desalination
by Li, Zhenyu & Siddiqi, Afreen & Anadon, Laura Diaz & Narayanamurti, Venkatesh
- 3848-3862 A review of performance modelling studies associated with open volumetric receiver CSP plant technology
by Pitot de la Beaujardiere, Jean-Francois P. & Reuter, Hanno C.R.
- 3863-3885 Metabolic engineering of microorganisms for biofuel production
by Majidian, Parastoo & Tabatabaei, Meisam & Zeinolabedini, Mehrshad & Naghshbandi, Mohammad Pooya & Chisti, Yusuf
- 3886-3899 Analytic time series load flow
by Samet, Haidar & Khorshidsavar, Morteza
- 3900-3906 Energy efficiency of a micro-generation unit of electricity from biogas of swine manure
by Silva, Felipe Pinheiro & de Souza, Samuel Nelson Melegari & Kitamura, Danilo Sey & Nogueira, Carlos Eduardo Camargo & Otto, Rodrigo Bueno
- 3907-3912 Maize ethanol production in Brazil: Characteristics and perspectives
by Eckert, C.T. & Frigo, E.P. & Albrecht, L.P. & Albrecht, A.J.P. & Christ, D. & Santos, W.G. & Berkembrock, E. & Egewarth, V.A.
- 3913-3923 Green concrete partially comprised of rice husk ash as a supplementary cementitious material – A comprehensive review
by Thomas, Blessen Skariah
- 3924-3945 Molten salt-based nanofluids as efficient heat transfer and storage materials at high temperatures. An overview of the literature
by Muñoz-Sánchez, Belén & Nieto-Maestre, Javier & Iparraguirre-Torres, Iñigo & García-Romero, Ana & Sala-Lizarraga, Jose M.
- 3946-3951 Reverse decomposition method vs simplified photovoltaic module electrical model comparison
by Merino, S. & Sánchez, F. & Guzmán, F. & Martínez, J.
- 3952-3961 Opportunities for greater energy efficiency in government facilities by aligning decision structures with advances in behavioral science
by Delgado, Laura & Shealy, Tripp
- 3962-3971 Environmental efficiency for 192 thermal power plants in the Yangtze River Delta considering heterogeneity: A metafrontier directional slacks-based measure approach
by Long, Xingle & Wu, Chao & Zhang, Jijian & Zhang, Jing
- 3972-3980 A review on challenges in the assessment of geomechanical rock performance for deep geothermal reservoir development
by Tomac, Ingrid & Sauter, Martin
- 3981-3991 HVDC links between North Africa and Europe: Impacts and benefits on the dynamic performance of the European system
by Benasla, Mokhtar & Allaoui, Tayeb & Brahami, Mostefa & Denaï, Mouloud & Sood, Vijay K.
- 3992-4008 The insight views of advanced technologies and its application in bio-origin fuel synthesis from lignocellulose biomasses waste, a review
by Ullah, Kifayat & Sharma, Vinod Kumar & Ahmad, Mushtaq & Lv, Pengmei & Krahl, Jurgen & Wang, Zhongming & Sofia,
- 4009-4019 Advances and challenges in water management within energy systems
by Guerra, Omar J. & Reklaitis, Gintaras V.
- 4020-4027 Geothermal energy resources in Poland – Overview of the current state of knowledge
by Sowizdzal, Anna
- 4028-4043 Enhanced boiling heat transfer by nano structured surfaces and nanofluids
by Jothi Prakash, C.G. & Prasanth, R.
- 4044-4059 Trends in penetration and ownership of household appliances
by Cabeza, Luisa F. & Ürge-Vorsatz, Diana & Palacios, Anabel & Ürge, Daniel & Serrano, Susana & Barreneche, Camila
- 4060-4069 Isothermal membrane-based air dehumidification: A comprehensive review
by Qu, Ming & Abdelaziz, Omar & Gao, Zhiming & Yin, Hongxi
- 4070-4090 Sweet sorghum-a promising alternative feedstock for biofuel production
by Ahmad Dar, Rouf & Ahmad Dar, Eajaz & Kaur, Ajit & Gupta Phutela, Urmila
- 4091-4099 Inter-fuel substitution path analysis of the korea cement industry
by Huh, Sung-Yoon & Lee, Hyejin & Shin, Jungwoo & Lee, Donghyun & Jang, Jinyoung
- 4100-4106 GHG emissions embodied in Macao's internal energy consumption and external trade: Driving forces via decomposition analysis
by Chen, B. & Li, J.S. & Zhou, S.L. & Yang, Q. & Chen, G.Q.
- 4107-4120 Integrated effects of PM2.5 deposition, module surface conditions and nanocoatings on solar PV surface glass transmittance
by Sun, Ke & Lu, Lin & Jiang, Yu & Wang, Yuanhao & Zhou, Kun & He, Zhu
- 4121-4131 Aligning renewable energy targets with carbon emissions trading to achieve China's INDCs: A general equilibrium assessment
by Dai, Hancheng & Xie, Yang & Liu, Jingyu & Masui, Toshihiko
- 4132-4141 A review on distributed generation allocation and planning in deregulated electricity market
by Singh, A.K. & Parida, S.K.
- 4142-4158 Global modern monitoring systems for PV based power generation: A review
by Rahman, M.Mahbubur & Selvaraj, J. & Rahim, N.A. & Hasanuzzaman, M.
- 4159-4169 A review on bismuth telluride (Bi2Te3) nanostructure for thermoelectric applications
by Mamur, Hayati & Bhuiyan, M.R.A. & Korkmaz, Fatih & Nil, Mustafa
- 4170-4178 Testing environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis in Peru: The role of renewable electricity, petroleum and dry natural gas
by Zambrano-Monserrate, Manuel A. & Silva-Zambrano, Carlos A. & Davalos-Penafiel, Jose L. & Zambrano-Monserrate, Andrea & Ruano, Maria Alejandra
- 4179-4203 Integration of electric vehicles and management in the internet of energy
by Mahmud, Khizir & Town, Graham E. & Morsalin, Sayidul & Hossain, M.J.
- 4204-4214 Imported technology and CO2 emission in China: Collecting evidence through bound testing and VECM approach
by Danish, & Wang, Bo & Wang, Zhaohua
- 4215-4220 Fermentative biohydrogen production and its byproducts: A mini review of current technology developments
by Lin, Chiu-Yue & Nguyen, Thi Mai-Linh & Chu, Chen-Yeon & Leu, Hoang-Jyh & Lay, Chyi-How
- 4326-4336 Enhanced thermophysical properties of multiwalled carbon nanotubes based nanofluids. Part 1: Critical review
by Taherian, Hessam & Alvarado, Jorge L. & Languri, Ehsan M.
- 4337-4344 Enhanced thermophysical properties of multiwalled carbon nanotubes based nanofluids. Part 2: Experimental verification
by Taherian, Hessam & Alvarado, Jorge L. & Languri, Ehsan M.
2018, Volume 82, Issue P2
- 1691-1700 Geo-economic approach to energy security measurement – principal component analysis
by Radovanović, Mirjana & Filipović, Sanja & Golušin, Vladimir
- 1701-1711 Assessing the fuel poverty vulnerability of urban neighbourhoods using a spatial multi-criteria decision analysis for the German city of Oberhausen
by März, Steven
- 1712-1725 Simulation-based approach to optimize passively designed buildings: A case study on a typical architectural form in hot and humid climates
by Chen, Xi & Yang, Hongxing & Zhang, Weilong
- 1726-1736 Vernacular and bioclimatic architecture and indoor thermal comfort implications in hot-humid climates: An overview
by Beccali, M. & Strazzeri, V. & Germanà, M.L. & Melluso, V. & Galatioto, A.
- 1737-1748 Historical energy security performance in EU countries
by Matsumoto, Ken'ichi & Doumpos, Michalis & Andriosopoulos, Kostas
- 1749-1764 Future views on waste heat utilization – Case of data centers in Northern Europe
by Wahlroos, Mikko & Pärssinen, Matti & Rinne, Samuli & Syri, Sanna & Manner, Jukka
- 1765-1773 Thermal characterization of insulating materials
by Ricciu, Roberto & Besalduch, Luigi A. & Galatioto, Alessandra & Ciulla, Giuseppina
- 1774-1786 Life Cycle Assessment of embodied and operational energy for a passive housing block in Austria
by Kovacic, Iva & Reisinger, Julia & Honic, Meliha
- 1787-1795 A new method for the estimation of biomass yield of giant miscanthus (Miscanthus giganteus) in the course of vegetation
by Szulczewski, Wiesław & Żyromski, Andrzej & Jakubowski, Wojciech & Biniak-Pieróg, Małgorzata
- 1796-1812 Dry carbonate process for CO2 capture and storage: Integration with solar thermal power
by Bonaventura, D. & Chacartegui, R. & Valverde, J.M. & Becerra, J.A. & Ortiz, C. & Lizana, J.
- 1813-1822 Retrofitting strategies for improving the energy and environmental efficiency in industrial furnaces: A case study in the aluminium sector
by Royo, Patricia & Ferreira, Víctor José & López-Sabirón, Ana M. & García-Armingol, Tatiana & Ferreira, Germán
- 1823-1838 The future of transportation in sustainable energy systems: Opportunities and barriers in a clean energy transition
by Dominković, D.F. & Bačeković, I. & Pedersen, A.S. & Krajačić, G.
- 1839-1853 Social sustainability assessments in the biobased economy: Towards a systemic approach
by Rafiaani, Parisa & Kuppens, Tom & Dael, Miet Van & Azadi, Hossein & Lebailly, Philippe & Passel, Steven Van
- 1854-1862 Impact assessment of Proposal for a Directive on the limitation of emissions from medium combustion plants – National impact assessment compared to the European impact estimate
by Vojáček, Ondřej & Sobotka, Ladislav & Macháč, Jan & Žilka, Miroslav
- 1863-1873 Models for fast modelling of district heating and cooling networks
by del Hoyo Arce, Itzal & Herrero López, Saioa & López Perez, Susana & Rämä, Miika & Klobut, Krzysztof & Febres, Jesus A.
- 1874-1908 Solar heating and cooling systems by absorption and adsorption chillers driven by stationary and concentrating photovoltaic/thermal solar collectors: Modelling and simulation
by Buonomano, Annamaria & Calise, Francesco & Palombo, Adolfo
- 1909-1912 Social dimensions of smart grid: Regional analysis in Canada and the United States. Introduction to special issue of Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
by Meadowcroft, James & Stephens, Jennie C. & Wilson, Elizabeth J. & Rowlands, Ian H.
- 1913-1921 Electric (dis) connections: Comparative review of smart grid news coverage in the United States and Canada
by Mallett, Alexandra & Stephens, Jennie C. & Wilson, Elizabeth J. & Langheim, Ria & Reiber, Ryan & Peterson, Tarla Rai
- 1922-1930 Smart grid development in Quebec: A review and policy approach
by Jegen, Maya & Philion, Xavier D.
- 1931-1938 Institutional diversity, policy niches, and smart grids: A review of the evolution of Smart Grid policy and practice in Ontario, Canada
by Winfield, Mark & Weiler, Scott
- 1939-1951 The role of environmental framing in socio-political acceptance of smart grid: The case of British Columbia, Canada
by Peters, Derek & Axsen, Jonn & Mallett, Alexandra
- 1952-1960 Smart grid framing through coverage in the Canadian media: Technologies coupled with experiences
by Mallett, Alexandra & Jegen, Maya & Philion, Xavier D. & Reiber, Ryan & Rosenbloom, Daniel
- 1961-1968 Smart grid electricity system planning and climate disruptions: A review of climate and energy discourse post-Superstorm Sandy
by Feldpausch-Parker, Andrea M. & Peterson, Tarla Rai & Stephens, Jennie C. & Wilson, Elizabeth J.
2018, Volume 81, Issue P2
- 1611-1626 Optimization techniques to enhance the performance of induction motor drives: A review
by Hannan, M.A. & Ali, Jamal A. & Mohamed, Azah & Hussain, Aini
- 1627-1635 Sacrificial hydrogen production over TiO2-based photocatalysts: Polyols, carboxylic acids, and saccharides
by Yasuda, Masahide & Matsumoto, Tomoko & Yamashita, Toshiaki
- 1636-1642 The Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) and the environmental problem of the day
by Rashid Gill, Abid & Viswanathan, Kuperan K. & Hassan, Sallahuddin
- 1643-1651 A review of the state-of-the-art in wind-energy reliability analysis
by Alhmoud, Lina & Wang, Bingsen
- 1652-1659 Climate change impacts on wind energy potential in the European domain with a focus on the Black Sea
by Davy, Richard & Gnatiuk, Natalia & Pettersson, Lasse & Bobylev, Leonid
- 1660-1668 Preparing the ground: Regulatory challenges in siting small-scale wind turbines in urban areas
by Teschner, Na'ama & Alterman, Rachelle
- 1669-1689 A comprehensive review of preparation, characterization, properties and stability of hybrid nanofluids
by Dhinesh Kumar, D. & Valan Arasu, A.
- 1690-1704 Low cost hydrogen production by anion exchange membrane electrolysis: A review
by Vincent, Immanuel & Bessarabov, Dmitri
- 1705-1720 A review on common adsorbents for acid gases removal: Focus on biochar
by Bamdad, Hanieh & Hawboldt, Kelly & MacQuarrie, Stephanie
- 1721-1729 Indigenous versus foreign innovation and energy intensity in China
by Huang, Junbing & Hao, Yu & Lei, Hongyan
- 1730-1741 Floating photovoltaic plants: Performance analysis and design solutions
by Cazzaniga, R. & Cicu, M. & Rosa-Clot, M. & Rosa-Clot, P. & Tina, G.M. & Ventura, C.
- 1742-1770 A review on the current status of various hydrothermal technologies on biomass feedstock
by Kumar, Mayank & Olajire Oyedun, Adetoyese & Kumar, Amit
- 1771-1786 Selection principles and thermophysical properties of high temperature phase change materials for thermal energy storage: A review
by Wei, Gaosheng & Wang, Gang & Xu, Chao & Ju, Xing & Xing, Lijing & Du, Xiaoze & Yang, Yongping
- 1787-1801 Environmentally friendly functional fluids from renewable and sustainable sources-A review
by Mannekote, Jagadeesh K. & Kailas, Satish V. & Venkatesh, K. & Kathyayini, N.
- 1802-1812 Progress of nuclear hydrogen production through the iodine–sulfur process in China
by Ping, Zhang & Laijun, Wang & Songzhe, Chen & Jingming, Xu
- 1813-1824 Carbon and water footprint accounts of Italy: A Multi-Region Input-Output approach
by Ali, Yousaf & Pretaroli, Rosita & Socci, Claudio & Severini, Francesca
- 1825-1858 Recent advances in energy materials by electrospinning
by Liu, Qin & Zhu, Jinghui & Zhang, Liwen & Qiu, Yejun
- 1859-1867 The validation of Granger causality through formulation and use of finance-growth-energy indexes
by Hayat, Farah & Pirzada, Muhammad Daniel Saeed & Khan, Abid Ali
- 1868-1878 A review of supercapacitor modeling, estimation, and applications: A control/management perspective
by Zhang, Lei & Hu, Xiaosong & Wang, Zhenpo & Sun, Fengchun & Dorrell, David G.
- 1879-1886 Forecasting the impact of renewable energies in competition with non-renewable sources
by Furlan, Claudia & Mortarino, Cinzia
- 1887-1905 Electrofuels for the transport sector: A review of production costs
by Brynolf, Selma & Taljegard, Maria & Grahn, Maria & Hansson, Julia
- 1906-1916 Carbon emission of global construction sector
by Huang, Lizhen & Krigsvoll, Guri & Johansen, Fred & Liu, Yongping & Zhang, Xiaoling
- 1917-1925 Prognostic techniques applied to maintenance of wind turbines: a concise and specific review
by Leite, Gustavo de Novaes Pires & Araújo, Alex Maurício & Rosas, Pedro André Carvalho
- 1926-1938 Challenges and opportunities in monitoring the impacts of tidal-stream energy devices on marine vertebrates
by Fox, Clive J. & Benjamins, Steven & Masden, Elizabeth A. & Miller, Raeanne
- 1939-1952 Generic dynamic wind turbine models for power system stability analysis: A comprehensive review
by Honrubia-Escribano, A. & Gómez-Lázaro, E. & Fortmann, J. & Sørensen, P. & Martin-Martinez, S.
- 1953-1965 Stochastic modelling of renewable energy sources from operators' point-of-view: A survey
by Talari, Saber & Shafie-khah, Miadreza & Osório, Gerardo J. & Aghaei, Jamshid & Catalão, João P.S.
- 1966-1987 Role of bioenergy, biorefinery and bioeconomy in sustainable development: Strategic pathways for Malaysia
by Sadhukhan, Jhuma & Martinez-Hernandez, Elias & Murphy, Richard J. & Ng, Denny K.S. & Hassim, Mimi H. & Siew Ng, Kok & Yoke Kin, Wan & Jaye, Ida Fahani Md & Leung Pah Hang, Melissa Y. & Andiappan, Viknesh
- 1988-2001 Premixed flame propagation in hydrogen explosions
by Xiao, Huahua & Duan, Qiangling & Sun, Jinhua
- 2002-2010 The effects of electricity consumption, economic growth, financial development and foreign direct investment on CO2 emissions in Kuwait
by Salahuddin, Mohammad & Alam, Khorshed & Ozturk, Ilhan & Sohag, Kazi
- 2011-2018 Outdoor thermal comfort by different heat mitigation strategies- A review
by Taleghani, Mohammad
- 2019-2027 Energy transition to a future low-carbon energy society in Japan's liberalizing electricity market: Precedents, policies and factors of successful transition
by Chapman, Andrew J. & Itaoka, Kenshi
- 2028-2044 Power electronics converters: Past, present and future
by Zhang, Guidong & Li, Zhong & Zhang, Bo & Halang, Wolfgang A.
- 2045-2058 Economic guideline about financial utilization of flat-plate solar collectors (FPSCs) for the consumer segment in the city of Eskisehir
by Acaroğlu, Hakan & Baykul, M. Celalettin
- 2059-2070 Condition of setting surge tanks in hydropower plants – A review
by Bao, Haiyan & Yang, Jiandong & Zhao, Guilian & Zeng, Wei & Liu, Yanna & Yang, Weijia
- 2071-2087 A review on frequency support provision by wind power plants: Current and future challenges
by Attya, A.B. & Dominguez-Garcia, J.L. & Anaya-Lara, O.
- 2088-2103 GIS-based assessment of photovoltaic (PV) and concentrated solar power (CSP) generation potential in West Africa
by Yushchenko, Alisa & de Bono, Andrea & Chatenoux, Bruno & Kumar Patel, Martin & Ray, Nicolas
- 2104-2114 The determinants of domestic energy consumption in France: Energy modes, habitat, households and life cycles
by Lévy, Jean-Pierre & Belaïd, Fateh
- 2115-2127 Daily array yield prediction of grid-interactive photovoltaic plant using relief attribute evaluator based Radial Basis Function Neural Network
by Yadav, Amit Kumar & Sharma, Vikrant & Malik, Hasmat & Chandel, S.S.
- 2128-2143 A comprehensive review of heuristic optimization algorithms for optimal combined heat and power dispatch from economic and environmental perspectives
by Nazari-Heris, M. & Mohammadi-Ivatloo, B. & Gharehpetian, G.B.
- 2144-2159 Urbanization, economic growth, energy consumption, and CO2 emissions: Empirical evidence from countries with different income levels
by Wang, Shaojian & Li, Guangdong & Fang, Chuanglin
- 2160-2180 Spatial variation in energy attitudes and perceptions: Evidence from Europe
by Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Le Gallo, Julie
- 2181-2195 Identifying barriers to large-scale integration of variable renewable electricity into the electricity market: A literature review of market design
by Hu, Jing & Harmsen, Robert & Crijns-Graus, Wina & Worrell, Ernst & van den Broek, Machteld
- 2196-2203 Current and future aspects of bioethanol production and utilization in Turkey
by Bayrakci Ozdingis, Asiye Gul & Kocar, Gunnur
- 2204-2216 Analysis on the organization and Development of multi-microgrids
by Xu, Zhirong & Yang, Ping & Zheng, Chengli & Zhang, Yujia & Peng, Jiajun & Zeng, Zhiji
- 2217-2235 Review of hybrid renewable energy systems with comparative analysis of off-grid hybrid system
by Sawle, Yashwant & Gupta, S.C. & Bohre, Aashish Kumar
- 2236-2263 A comprehensive review of cogeneration system in a microgrid: A perspective from architecture and operating system
by Isa, Normazlina Mat & Tan, Chee Wei & Yatim, A.H.M.
- 2264-2270 Nano-structured TiO2/ZnO nanocomposite for dye-sensitized solar cells application: A review
by Boro, Bibha & Gogoi, B. & Rajbongshi, B.M. & Ramchiary, A.
- 2271-2280 Quantifying the climate effects of bioenergy – Choice of reference system
by Koponen, Kati & Soimakallio, Sampo & Kline, Keith L. & Cowie, Annette & Brandão, Miguel
- 2281-2290 China's energy status: A critical look at fossils and renewable options
by Musa, S. Danlami & Zhonghua, Tang & Ibrahim, Abdullateef O. & Habib, Mukhtar
- 2291-2298 Assessing environmental, economic, and reliability impacts of flexible ramp products in MISO's electricity market
by Cornelius, Adam & Bandyopadhyay, Rubenka & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia
- 2299-2317 The causes and effects of degradation of encapsulant ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer (EVA) in crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules: A review
by Oliveira, Michele Cândida Carvalho de & Diniz Cardoso, Antônia Sonia Alves & Viana, Marcelo Machado & Lins, Vanessa de Freitas Cunha
- 2318-2327 Modeling the heating and cooling energy demand of urban buildings at city scale
by Frayssinet, Loïc & Merlier, Lucie & Kuznik, Frédéric & Hubert, Jean-Luc & Milliez, Maya & Roux, Jean-Jacques
- 2328-2334 Analysis of the biogas productivity from dry anaerobic digestion of organic fraction of municipal solid waste
by Matheri, Anthony Njuguna & Sethunya, Vuiswa Lucia & Belaid, Mohamed & Muzenda, Edison
- 2335-2342 Factors impacting diverging paths of renewable energy: A review
by Can Şener, Şerife Elif & Sharp, Julia L. & Anctil, Annick
- 2343-2357 Soiling of solar collectors – Modelling approaches for airborne dust and its interactions with surfaces
by Picotti, G. & Borghesani, P. & Cholette, M.E. & Manzolini, G.
- 2358-2370 Final and primary energy consumption of the residential sector in Spain and La Rioja (1991–2013), verifying the degree of compliance with the European 2020 goals by means of energy indicators
by López-González, Luis M. & López-Ochoa, Luis M. & Las-Heras-Casas, Jesús & García-Lozano, César
- 2371-2397 A techno-commercial review on grid connected photovoltaic system
by Chatterjee, Shantanu & Kumar, Prashant & Chatterjee, Saibal
- 2398-2409 Electricity system in Jordan: Status & prospects
by Al-omary, Murad & Kaltschmitt, Martin & Becker, Christian
- 2410-2420 An economic analysis for the design of ipp contracts for grid-connected renewable energy projects
by Salci, Sener & Jenkins, Glenn P.
- 2421-2430 Energy savings in Nigeria. Is there a way of escape from energy inefficiency?
by Adom, Philip Kofi & Adams, Samuel
- 2431-2442 Scrutinising embodied carbon in buildings: The next performance gap made manifest
by Pomponi, Francesco & Moncaster, Alice
- 2443-2449 Wind resource assessment using SODAR and meteorological mast – A case study of Pakistan
by Khan, Komal S. & Tariq, Muhammad
- 2450-2459 Comparative life cycle GHG emissions from local electricity generation using heavy oil, natural gas, and MSW incineration in Macau
by Song, Qingbin & Wang, Zhishi & Li, Jinhui & Duan, Huabo & Yu, Danfeng & Liu, Gang
- 2460-2471 Photovoltaics and wind status in the European Union after the Paris Agreement
by Lacal Arantegui, Roberto & Jäger-Waldau, Arnulf
- 2472-2486 Municipal solid waste to energy generation: An approach for enhancing climate co-benefits in the urban areas of Bangladesh
by Islam, K.M. Nazmul
- 2487-2501 Analyzing effectiveness of LVRT techniques for DFIG wind turbine system and implementation of hybrid combination with control schemes
by Amer Saeed, M. & Mehroz Khan, Hafiz & Ashraf, Arslan & Aftab Qureshi, Suhail
- 2502-2518 A review of renewable energy development in Africa: A focus in South Africa, Egypt and Nigeria
by Aliyu, Abubakar Kabir & Modu, Babangida & Tan, Chee Wei
- 2519-2525 Investments in the Dutch onshore wind energy industry: A review of investor profiles and the impact of renewable energy subsidies
by Niesten, Eva & Jolink, Albert & Chappin, Maryse
- 2526-2540 Wind resources and the levelized cost of wind generated electricity in the Caribbean islands of Trinidad and Tobago
by Chadee, Xsitaaz T. & Clarke, Ricardo M.
- 2541-2551 Towards global sustainability: Education on environmentally clean energy technologies
by Nowotny, Janusz & Dodson, John & Fiechter, Sebastian & Gür, Turgut M. & Kennedy, Brendan & Macyk, Wojciech & Bak, Tadeusz & Sigmund, Wolfgang & Yamawaki, Michio & Rahman, Kazi A.
- 2552-2562 Feasibility study of an offshore wind farm in the Aegean Sea, Turkey
by Satir, Mert & Murphy, Fionnuala & McDonnell, Kevin
- 2563-2583 A systematic review of key challenges of CO2 transport via pipelines
by Onyebuchi, V.E. & Kolios, A. & Hanak, D.P. & Biliyok, C. & Manovic, V.
- 2584-2598 Grid code status for wind farms interconnection in Northern Africa and Spain: Descriptions and recommendations for Northern Africa
by Loudiyi, Khalid & Berrada, Asmae & Svendsen, Harald G. & Mentesidi, Konstantina
- 2599-2608 Drivers of fuel based carbon dioxide emissions: The case of Turkey
by Akbostancı, Elif & Tunç, Gül İpek & Türüt-Aşık, Serap
- 2609-2624 Plug-in electric vehicle batteries degradation modeling for smart grid studies: Review, assessment and conceptual framework
by Ahmadian, Ali & Sedghi, Mahdi & Elkamel, Ali & Fowler, Michael & Aliakbar Golkar, Masoud
- 2625-2636 Effects of ambient temperatures, tilt angles, and orientations on hybrid photovoltaic/diesel systems under equatorial climates
by Lau, K.Y. & Tan, C.W. & Yatim, A.H.M.
- 2637-2643 Multi-objective power generation expansion planning with high penetration of renewables
by Luz, Thiago & Moura, Pedro & de Almeida, Aníbal
- 2644-2658 Experience with auctions for wind power in Brazil
by Bayer, Benjamin
- 2659-2671 Distribution system state estimation-A step towards smart grid
by Ahmad, Fiaz & Rasool, Akhtar & Ozsoy, Emre & Sekar, Raja & Sabanovic, Asif & Elitaş, Meltem
- 2672-2683 The North Sea Offshore Wind Service Industry: Status, perspectives and a joint action plan
by Andersen, Per Dannemand & Clausen, Niels-Erik & Cronin, Tom & Piirainen, Kalle A.
- 2684-2694 Spatio-temporal analysis of wind resource in the Iberian Peninsula with data-coupled clustering
by Chidean, Mihaela I. & Caamaño, Antonio J. & Ramiro-Bargueño, Julio & Casanova-Mateo, Carlos & Salcedo-Sanz, Sancho
- 2695-2702 Balancing straw returning and chemical fertilizers in China: Role of straw nutrient resources
by Yin, Huajun & Zhao, Wenqiang & Li, Ting & Cheng, Xinying & Liu, Qing
- 2703-2713 Solar power utility sector in india: Challenges and opportunities
by Rathore, Pushpendra Kumar Singh & Rathore, Shailendra & Pratap Singh, Rudra & Agnihotri, Sugandha
- 2714-2730 A review of solar chimney integrated systems for space heating and cooling application
by Monghasemi, Nima & Vadiee, Amir
- 2731-2743 Components sizing of photovoltaic stand-alone system based on loss of power supply probability
by Ayop, Razman & Isa, Normazlina Mat & Tan, Chee Wei
- 2744-2758 Alternative biodiesel feedstock systems in the Semi-arid region of Brazil: Implications for ecosystem services
by Sánchez, A.S. & Almeida, M.B. & Torres, E.A. & Kalid, R.A. & Cohim, E. & Gasparatos, A.
- 2759-2770 Long lasting phosphors: SrAl2O4:Eu, Dy as the most studied material
by Rojas-Hernandez, Rocío Estefanía & Rubio-Marcos, Fernando & Rodriguez, Miguel Ángel & Fernandez, José Francisco
- 2771-2782 The development of empirical models for estimating global solar radiation on horizontal surface: A case study
by Bayrakçı, Hilmi Cenk & Demircan, Cihan & Keçebaş, Ali
- 2783-2795 Energy sufficiency aspirations of India and the role of renewable resources: Scenarios for future
by Singh, Rhythm
- 2796-2805 Pico hydropower (PHP) development in Malaysia: Potential, present status, barriers and future perspectives
by Kadier, Abudukeremu & Kalil, Mohd Sahaid & Pudukudy, Manoj & Hasan, Hassimi Abu & Mohamed, Azah & Hamid, Aidil Abdul
- 2806-2811 Exploring the global media image of solar power
by Nuortimo, Kalle & Härkönen, Janne & Karvonen, Erkki
- 2812-2822 Recent progress in perovskite solar cells
by Assadi, M.Khalaji & Bakhoda, S. & Saidur, R. & Hanaei, H.
- 2823-2838 Comparison of four methods for parameter estimation of mono- and multi-junction photovoltaic devices using experimental data
by Peñaranda Chenche, Luz Elena & Hernandez Mendoza, Oscar Saul & Bandarra Filho, Enio Pedone
- 2839-2861 Surface measured solar radiation data and solar energy resource assessment of Pakistan: A review
by Tahir, Z.R. & Asim, Muhammad
- 2862-2869 Overseas expansion of South Korean renewable energy firms: Status and barriers
by Hwang, Jung-Ah & Boo, Kyung-Jin
- 2870-2878 Residential electricity pricing in China: The context of price-based demand response
by Yang, Changhui & Meng, Chen & Zhou, Kaile
- 2879-2892 Reviewing homeostasis of sustainable energy systems: How reactive and predictive homeostasis can enable electric utilities to operate distributed generation as part of their power supply services
by Yanine, Fernando & Sanchez-Squella, Antonio & Barrueto, Aldo & Tosso, Joshua & Cordova, Felisa M. & Rother, Hans C.
- 2893-2901 Geothermal power generation in Indonesia, a country within the ring of fire: Current status, future development and policy
by Pambudi, Nugroho Agung
- 2902-2921 A global review of enhanced geothermal system (EGS)
by Lu, Shyi-Min
- 2922-2934 Reconfiguration strategies to extract maximum power from photovoltaic array under partially shaded conditions
by Malathy, S. & Ramaprabha, R.
- 2935-2946 Industrial structure, technical progress and carbon intensity in China's provinces
by Cheng, Zhonghua & Li, Lianshui & Liu, Jun
- 2947-2954 Comprehensive review of combustion, performance and emissions characteristics of a compression ignition engine fueled with hydroprocessed renewable diesel
by Singh, Devendra & Subramanian, K.A. & Garg, MO
- 2955-2966 The economic impact of China's INDC: Distinguishing the roles of the renewable energy quota and the carbon market
by Mu, Yaqian & Wang, Can & Cai, Wenjia
- 2967-2975 Reducing the energy intensity of lift irrigation schemes of Northern Tajikistan- potential options
by Karimov, Akmal Kh. & Smakhtin, Vladimir & Karimov, Aziz A. & Khodjiev, Khalim & Yakubov, Sadyk & Platonov, Alexander & Avliyakulov, Mirzaolim
- 2976-2991 PIV measurements in Francis turbine – A review and application to transient operations
by Goyal, Rahul & Gandhi, B.K. & Cervantes, Michel J.
- 2992-3005 Assessment of renewable energy resources in Iran; with a focus on wave and tidal energy
by Khojasteh, Danial & Khojasteh, Davood & Kamali, Reza & Beyene, Asfaw & Iglesias, Gregorio
- 3006-3020 A holistic review on optimization strategies for combined economic emission dispatch problem
by Mahdi, Fahad Parvez & Vasant, Pandian & Kallimani, Vish & Watada, Junzo & Fai, Patrick Yeoh Siew & Abdullah-Al-Wadud, M.
- 3021-3031 Energy policy and alternative energy in Malaysia: Issues and challenges for sustainable growth – An update
by Oh, Tick Hui & Hasanuzzaman, Md & Selvaraj, Jeyraj & Teo, Siew Chein & Chua, Shing Chyi
- 3032-3040 Small hydropower development in Tibet: Insight from a survey in Nagqu Prefecture
by Pang, Mingyue & Zhang, Lixiao & Bahaj, AbuBakr S. & Xu, Kaipeng & Hao, Yan & Wang, Changbo
- 3041-3050 Climate change adaptation policies and plans: A survey in 11 South East European countries
by Pietrapertosa, Filomena & Khokhlov, Valeriy & Salvia, Monica & Cosmi, Carmelina
- 3051-3060 Green science: Advanced building design technology to mitigate energy and environment
by Hossain, Md. Faruque
- 3061-3069 Siting criteria and feasibility analysis for PV power generation projects using road facilities
by Kim, Soullam & Lee, Yuhwa & Moon, Hak-Ryong
- 3070-3080 Operation optimization with jointly controlled modules powered by hybrid energy source: A case study of desalination
by Lee, Sangkeum & Cho, Hong-Yeon & Har, Dongsoo
- 3081-3089 Brazilian poultry activity waste: Destinations and energetic potential
by Ferreira, Agmar & Kunh, Sheila S. & Cremonez, Paulo A. & Dieter, Jonathan & Teleken, Joel G. & Sampaio, Silvio C. & Kunh, Peterson D.
- 3090-3100 Effects of large scale penetration of renewables: The Italian case in the years 2008–2015
by Antonelli, Marco & Desideri, Umberto & Franco, Alessandro
- 3101-3110 Harnessing flexibility potential of flexible carbon capture power plants for future low carbon power systems: Review
by Abdilahi, Abdirahman M. & Mustafa, Mohd Wazir & Abujarad, Saleh Y. & Mustapha, Mamunu
- 3111-3119 The impact of policy on microgrid economics: A review
by Milis, Kevin & Peremans, Herbert & Van Passel, Steven
- 3120-3130 New toxics, race to the bottom and revised environmental Kuznets curve: The case of local and global pollutants
by Rasli, Amran Md. & Qureshi, Muhammad Imran & Isah-Chikaji, Aliyu & Zaman, Khalid & Ahmad, Mehboob
- 3131-3139 The analysis of demographics, environmental and knowledge factors affecting prospective residential PV system adoption: A study in Tehran
by Bashiri, Ali & Alizadeh, Sasan H.
- 3140-3158 Environmental implications of higher ethanol production and use in the U.S.: A literature review. Part I – Impacts on water, soil, and air quality
by Hoekman, S. Kent & Broch, Amber & Liu, Xiaowei (Vivian)
- 3159-3177 Environmental implications of higher ethanol production and use in the U.S.: A literature review. Part II – Biodiversity, land use change, GHG emissions, and sustainability
by Hoekman, S. Kent & Broch, Amber
- 3178-3185 Willingness of rural communities to adopt biogas systems in Pakistan: Critical factors and policy implications
by Jan, Inayatullah & Akram, Waqar
- 3186-3214 Review of hydrogen production using chemical-looping technology
by Luo, Ming & Yi, Yang & Wang, Shuzhong & Wang, Zhuliang & Du, Min & Pan, Jianfeng & Wang, Qian
- 3215-3222 Performance improvement and exhaust emissions reduction in biodiesel operated diesel engine through the use of operating parameters and catalytic converter: A review
by Ramalingam, Senthil & Rajendran, Silambarasan & Ganesan, Pranesh
2018, Volume 81, Issue P1
- 1-21 Membrane technology in renewable-energy-driven desalination
by Ali, Aamer & Tufa, Ramato Ashu & Macedonio, Francesca & Curcio, Efrem & Drioli, Enrico
- 22-32 Techno-economic review of solar heat pump systems for residential heating applications
by Poppi, Stefano & Sommerfeldt, Nelson & Bales, Chris & Madani, Hatef & Lundqvist, Per
- 33-44 A review on design and performance of thermomagnetic devices
by Kishore, Ravi Anant & Priya, Shashank
- 45-61 Assessment on the consequences of injection timing and injection pressure on combustion characteristics of sustainable biodiesel fuelled engine
by Shameer, P. Mohamed & Ramesh, K.
- 62-68 Using the DEMATEL model to explore the job satisfaction of research and development professionals in china's photovoltaic cell industry
by Tsai, Sang-Bing
- 69-75 Bio-oil as a potential source of petroleum range fuels
by Makarfi Isa, Yusuf & Ganda, Elvis Tinashe
- 76-92 Potential of microalgal biodiesel production and its sustainability perspectives in Pakistan
by Shah, Syed Hasnain & Raja, Iftikhar Ahmed & Rizwan, Muhammad & Rashid, Naim & Mahmood, Qaisar & Shah, Fayyaz Ali & Pervez, Arshid
- 93-106 Attenuation processes of solar radiation. Application to the quantification of direct and diffuse solar irradiances on horizontal surfaces in Mexico by means of an overall atmospheric transmittance
by Gutiérrez-Trashorras, Antonio J. & Villicaña-Ortiz, Eunice & Álvarez-Álvarez, Eduardo & González-Caballín, Juan M. & Xiberta-Bernat, Jorge & Suarez-López, María J.
- 107-115 CO2 emissions: A quantitative analysis among the BRICS nations
by Azevedo, Vitor G. & Sartori, Simone & Campos, Lucila M.S.
- 116-135 Damping techniques for grid-connected voltage source converters based on LCL filter: An overview
by Gomes, Camilo C. & Cupertino, Allan F. & Pereira, Heverton A.
- 136-148 Pyramid solar still: A comprehensive review
by Nayi, Kuldeep H. & Modi, Kalpesh V.
- 149-160 Analysis on solar PV emulators: A review
by Ram, J. Prasanth & Manghani, Himanshu & Pillai, Dhanup S. & Babu, T. Sudhakar & Miyatake, Masafumi & Rajasekar, N.
- 161-171 The role of view factors in solar photovoltaic fields
by Appelbaum, J.
- 172-180 Biogas digester types installed in South Africa: A review
by Mutungwazi, Asheal & Mukumba, Patrick & Makaka, Golden
- 181-191 Economic overview of the use and production of photovoltaic solar energy in brazil
by Ferreira, Agmar & Kunh, Sheila S. & Fagnani, Kátia C. & De Souza, Tiago A. & Tonezer, Camila & Dos Santos, Geocris Rodrigues & Coimbra-Araújo, Carlos H.
- 192-204 Portfolio applications in electricity markets review: Private investor and manager perspective trends
by Pérez Odeh, Rodrigo & Watts, David & Negrete-Pincetic, Matías