Risk Aversion as a Perceptual Bias
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frederick Mosteller & Philip Nogee, 1951. "An Experimental Measurement of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59, pages 371-371.
- Jakub Steiner & Colin Stewart, 2016.
"Perceiving Prospects Properly,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 106(7), pages 1601-1631, July.
- Steiner, Jakub & Stewart, Colin, 2014. "Perceiving Prospects Properly," CEPR Discussion Papers 10123, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jakub Steiner & Colin Stewart, 2014. "Perceiving Prospects Properly," ESE Discussion Papers 245, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Steiner, Jakub & Stewart, Colin, 2014. "Perceiving Prospects Properly," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-39, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- James Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Bodo Vogt & Utteeyo Dasgupta, 2013. "Is there a plausible theory for decision under risk? A dual calibration critique," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 54(2), pages 305-333, October.
- Friedman, Daniel & Isaac, R. Mark & James, Duncan & Sunder, Shyam, 2014. "Risky Curves: On the Empirical Failure of Expected Utility," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt87v8k86z, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D87 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Neuroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2017-04-23 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2017-04-23 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.