Contact information of Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
Postal: IZA, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 228 3894 223
Fax: +49 228 3894 180
Web page: http://www.iza.org
Postal: IZA, Margard Ody, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
To be notified about new items in this series:
http://www.iza.org/en/webcontent/news/newsletters/index_html (see also NEP
free of chargeEditor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
- 11377 The Cyclicality of the Stepping-Stone Effect of Temporary Agency Employment
by Jahn, Elke J. & Rosholm, Michael
- 11376 The Puzzles and Contradictions of the Indian Labour Market: What Will the Future of Work Look Like?
by Verick, Sher
- 11375 Government Education Expenditures, Pre-Primary Education and School Performance: A Cross-Country Analysis
by Del Boca, Daniela & Monfardini, Chiara & See, Sarah Grace
- 11374 Are Apprenticeships Business Cycle Proof?
by Lüthi, Samuel & Wolter, Stefan C.
- 11373 Do Private Schools Manage Better?
by Bryson, Alex & Green, Francis
- 11372 Assessing the Variance in Pupil Attainment: How Important Is the School Attended?
by Wilkinson, David & Bryson, Alex & Stokes, Lucy
- 11371 Minority Groups and Success in Election Primaries
by Epstein, Gil S. & Heizler (Cohen), Odelia
- 11370 Selective Immigration, Occupational Licensing, and Labour Market Outcomes of Foreign-Trained Migrants
by Tani, Massimiliano
- 11369 Reforms That Keep You at Home: The Effects of Economic Transition on Migration
by Guzi, Martin & Mikula, Stepan
- 11368 Deprivation, Segregation, and Socioeconomic Class of UK Immigrants: Does English Proficiency Matter?
by Aoki, Yu & Santiago, Lualhati
- 11367 Incentives Can Reduce Bias in Online Reviews
by Marinescu, Ioana E. & Klein, Nadav & Chamberlain, Andrew & Smart, Morgan
- 11366 Pay-What-You-Want to Support Independent Information: A Field Experiment on Motivation
by Casarico, Alessandra & Tonin, Mirco
- 11365 The Impact of Self-Selection on Performance
by Kießling, Lukas & Radbruch, Jonas & Schaube, Sebastian
- 11364 Does Decentralization of Decisions Increase the Stability of Large Groups?
by Bjedov, Tjaša & Lapointe, Simon & Madies, Thierry & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 11363 Does Marital Status Affect How Firms Interpret Job Applicants' Un/Employment Histories?
by Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Wang, Sili
- 11362 Madrasah for Girls and Private School for Boys? The Determinants of School Type Choice in Rural and Urban Indonesia
by Asadullah, Niaz & Maliki,
- 11361 Early Gender Gaps among University Graduates
by Francesconi, Marco & Parey, Matthias
- 11360 Gender Norms and the Motherhood Penalty: Experimental Evidence from India
by Bedi, Arjun S. & Majilla, Tanmoy & Rieger, Matthias
- 11359 Drivers of Participation Elasticities across Europe: Gender or Earner Role within the Household?
by Bartels, Charlotte & Shupe, Cortnie
- 11358 Demographic Uncertainty and Generational Consumption Risk with Endogenous Human Capital
by Emerson, Patrick M. & Knabb, Shawn D.
- 11357 Stock Market Returns and Consumption
by Di Maggio, Marco & Kermani, Amir & Majlesi, Kaveh
- 11356 The Labor Market Impacts of Universal and Permanent Cash Transfers: Evidence from the Alaska Permanent Fund
by Jones, Damon & Marinescu, Ioana E.
- 11355 Inequality among European Working Households, 1890-1960
by Gazeley, Ian & Holmes, Rose & Newell, Andrew T. & Reynolds, Kevin & Gutierrez Rufrancos, Hector
- 11354 City Size, Pollution and Emission Policies
by Pflüger, Michael P.
- 11353 The Causal Effect of Education on Chronic Health Conditions
by Janke, Katharina & Johnston, David W. & Propper, Carol & Shields, Michael A.
- 11352 Health Workers' Behavior, Patient Reporting and Reputational Concerns: Lab-in-the-Field Experimental Evidence from Kenya
by Mbiti, Isaac M. & Serra, Danila
- 11351 Do Dutch Dentists Extract Monopoly Rents?
by Ketel, Nadine & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas
- 11350 Do School Principals Respond to Increased Public Scrutiny? New Survey Evidence from Australia
by Coelli, Michael & Foster, Gigi & Leigh, Andrew
- 11349 Are They Coming Back? The Mobility of University Students in Switzerland after Graduation
by Oggenfuss, Chantal & Wolter, Stefan C.
- 11348 Can HRM Improve Schools' Performance?
by Bryson, Alex & Stokes, Lucy & Wilkinson, David
- 11347 Student Feedback, Parent-Teacher Communication, and Academic Performance: Experimental Evidence from Rural China
by Siebert, W. Stanley & Wei, Xiangdong & Wong, Ho Lun & Zhou, Xiang
- 11346 International Import Competition and the Decision to Migrate: Evidence from Mexico
by Majlesi, Kaveh & Narciso, Gaia
- 11345 The Effect of the H-1B Quota on the Employment and Selection of Foreign-Born Labor
by Mayda, Anna Maria & Ortega, Francesc & Peri, Giovanni & Shih, Kevin Y. & Sparber, Chad
- 11344 A Comparative Analysis of the Labour Market Performance of University-Educated Immigrants in Australia, Canada, and the United States: Does Policy Matter?
by Clarke, Andrew & Ferrer, Ana & Skuterud, Mikal
- 11343 The Labor Market Integration of Refugees to the United States: Do Entrepreneurs in the Network Help?
by Dagnelie, Olivier & Mayda, Anna Maria & Maystadt, Jean Francois
- 11342 Shocked by Therapy? Unemployment in the First Years of the Socio-Economic Transition in Poland and its Long-Term Consequences
by Myck, Michal & Oczkowska, Monika
- 11341 The Impact of Life-Course Developments on Pensions in the NDC Systems in Poland, Italy and Sweden and Point System in Germany
by Ch?o?-Domi?czak, Agnieszka & Góra, Marek & Kotowska, Irena E. & Magda, Iga & Ruzik-Sierdzi?ska, Anna & Strzelecki, Pawel
- 11340 Distributional Effects of Welfare Reform for Young Adults: An Unconditional Quantile Regression Approach
by Hernaes, Øystein
- 11339 Employment Protection, Temporary Contracts and Firm-Provided Training: Evidence from Italy
by Bratti, Massimiliano & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni
- 11338 Economic Conditions, Parental Employment and Health of Newborns
by van den Berg, Gerard J. & Paul, Alexander & Reinhold, Steffen
- 11337 Evaluating Intergenerational Persistence of Economic Preferences: A Large Scale Experiment with Families in Bangladesh
by Chowdhury, Shyamal & Sutter, Matthias & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 11336 Parental Beliefs about Returns to Child Health Investments
by Biroli, Pietro & Boneva, Teodora & Raja, Akash & Rauh, Christopher
- 11335 Experienced and Inherited Disadvantage: A Longitudinal Study of Early Adulthood Neighbourhood Careers of Siblings
by Manley, David & van Ham, Maarten & Hedman, Lina
- 11334 Intergenerational Spillovers in Disability Insurance
by Dahl, Gordon B. & Gielen, Anne C.
- 11333 (The Struggle for) Refugee Integration into the Labour Market: Evidence from Europe
by Fasani, Francesco & Frattini, Tommaso & Minale, Luigi
- 11332 Return Migration and Self-Employment: Evidence from Kyrgyzstan
by Brück, Tilman & Mahe, Clotilde & Naudé, Wim
- 11331 The Effect of Language Training on Immigrants' Economic Integration: Empirical Evidence from France
by Lochmann, Alexia & Rapoport, Hillel & Speciale, Biagio
- 11330 Will Skill-Based Immigration Policies Lead to Lower Remittances? An Analysis of the Relations between Education, Sponsorship, and Remittances
by Mukhopadhyay, Sankar & Zou, Miaomiao
- 11329 Migration in China: To Work or to Wed?
by Dupuy, Arnaud
- 11328 Migration as an Adjustment Mechanism in the Crisis? A Comparison of Europe and the United States 2006–2016
by Jauer, Julia & Liebig, Thomas & Martin, John P. & Puhani, Patrick A.
- 11327 Confidence in Knowledge or Confidence in the Ability to Learn: An Experiment on the Causal Effects of Beliefs on Motivation
by Fischer, Mira & Sliwka, Dirk
- 11326 Cognitive Skills and the Development of Strategic Sophistication
by Fe, Eduardo & Gill, David
- 11325 Overeducation Wage Penalty among Ph.D. Holders: An Unconditional Quantile Regression Analysis on Italian Data
by Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio & Lubrano Lavadera, Giuseppe & Pastore, Francesco
- 11324 Upward Income Mobility and Legislator Support for Education Policies
by Bellani, Luna & Fabella, Vigile Marie
- 11323 Does Integration Change Gender Attitudes? The Effect of Randomly Assigning Women to Traditionally Male Teams
by Dahl, Gordon B. & Kotsadam, Andreas & Rooth, Dan-Olof
- 11322 Fertility and the Puzzle of Female Employment in the Middle East
by Majbouri, Mahdi
- 11321 Perceived Wages and the Gender Gap in STEM Fields
by Osikominu, Aderonke & Pfeifer, Gregor
- 11320 Why Women Don't Ask: Gender Differences in Fairness Perceptions of Own Wages and Subsequent Wage Growth
by Pfeifer, Christian & Stephan, Gesine
- 11319 Measuring Customer Discrimination: Evidence from the Professional Cricket League in India
by Sur, Pramod Kumar & Sasaki, Masaru
- 11318 Unfairness at Work: Well-Being and Quits
by D'Ambrosio, Conchita & Clark, Andrew E. & Barazzetta, Marta
- 11317 The Formation and Malleability of Dietary Habits: A Field Experiment with Low Income Families
by Belot, Michèle & Berlin, Noemi & James, Jonathan & Skafida, Valeria
- 11316 Mortgage Finance and Culture
by Rodríguez-Planas, Núria
- 11315 The Misaddressed Letter Experiment
by Leigh, Gweneth & Leigh, Andrew
- 11314 Value Added, Wages, and Labor Market Flows at the Establishment Level
by Merkl, Christian & Stüber, Heiko
- 11313 Reallocation and the Role of Firm Composition Effects on Aggregate Wage Dynamics
by Adamopoulou, Effrosyni (Efi) & Bobbio, Emmanuele & De Philippis, Marta & Giorgi, Federico
- 11312 The Shelf Life of Incumbent Workers during Accelerating Technological Change: Evidence from a Training Regulation Reform
by Janssen, Simon & Mohrenweiser, Jens
- 11311 New Evidence on Cyclical Variation in Labor Costs in the U.S
by Gu, Grace Weishi & Prasad, Eswar
- 11310 The Relationship between Union Membership and Net Fiscal Impact
by Sojourner, Aaron J. & Pacas, José
- 11309 Firm Wage Premia, Industrial Relations, and Rent Sharing in Germany
by Hirsch, Boris & Müller, Steffen
- 11308 Making Big Decisions: The Impact of Moves on Marriage among U.S. Army Personnel
by Payne Carter, Susan & Wozniak, Abigail
- 11307 Shift-Share Instruments and the Impact of Immigration
by Jaeger, David A. & Ruist, Joakim & Stuhler, Jan
- 11306 Imputation Match Bias in Immigrant Wage Convergence
by Hersch, Joni & Shinall, Jennifer Bennett
- 11305 The Effect of Self-Employment on Health: Evidence from Longitudinal Social Security Data
by Goncalves, Judite & Martins, Pedro S.
- 11304 Intergenerational Health Mobility in the US
by Halliday, Timothy J. & Mazumder, Bhashkar & Wong, Ashley
- 11303 Dinner Table Human Capital and Entrepreneurship
by Hvide, Hans K. & Oyer, Paul
- 11302 The Effect of the First Italian Research Evaluation Exercise on Student Enrolment Choices
by Biancardi, Daniele & Bratti, Massimiliano
- 11301 Job Market Outcomes of IDPs: The Case of Georgia
by Torosyan, Karine & Pignatti, Norberto & Obrizan, Maksym
- 11300 Shortening the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Germany
by Petrunyk, Inna & Pfeifer, Christian
- 11299 Adjusting to Globalization in Germany
by Dauth, Wolfgang & Findeisen, Sebastian & Suedekum, Jens
- 11298 The Effect of Computer Use on Job Quality: Evidence from Europe
by Menon, Seetha & Salvatori, Andrea & Zwysen, Wouter
- 11297 People versus Machines: The Impact of Minimum Wages on Automatable Jobs
by Lordan, Grace & Neumark, David
- 11296 Stochastic Complementarity
by Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco & Ülkü, Levent
- 11295 Identifying Age Penalty in Women's Wages: New Method and Evidence from Germany 1984-2014
by Tyrowicz, Joanna & Van der Velde, Lucas & van Staveren, Irene
- 11294 Nonseparable Sample Selection Models with Censored Selection Rules: An Application to Wage Decompositions
by Fernández-Val, Iván & van Vuuren, Aico & Vella, Francis
- 11293 Economic Pluralism in the Study of Wage Discrimination: A Note
by Drydakis, Nick
- 11292 Religion and Abortion: The Role of Politician Identity
by Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Clots-Figueras, Irma & Iyer, Lakshmi
- 11291 Crushing Hope: Short Term Responses to Tragedy Vary by Hopefulness
by Fletcher, Jason M.
- 11290 Civility and Trust in Social Media
by Antoci, Angelo & Bonelli, Laura & Paglieri, Fabio & Reggiani, Tommaso G. & Sabatini, Fabio
- 11289 Empowerment and the Dark Side of Delegation
by Kräkel, Matthias
- 11288 Do Preferences and Biases Predict Life Outcomes? Evidence from Education and Labor Market Entry Decisions
by Backes-Gellner, Uschi & Herz, Holger & Kosfeld, Michael & Oswald, Yvonne
- 11287 Voting in Hiring Committees: Which "Almost" Rule Is Optimal?
by Baharad, Eyal & Danziger, Leif
- 11286 Can Quotas Increase the Supply of Candidates for Higher-Level Positions? Evidence from Local Government in India
by O'Connell, Stephen D.
- 11285 Does Labor Market Tightness Affect Ethnic Discrimination in Hiring?
by Carlsson, Magnus & Fumarco, Luca & Rooth, Dan-Olof
- 11284 Neighborhood Signaling Effects, Commuting Time, and Employment: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Carlsson, Magnus & Abrar Reshid, Abdulaziz & Rooth, Dan-Olof
- 11283 Skills, Signals, and Employability: An Experimental Investigation
by Piopiunik, Marc & Schwerdt, Guido & Simon, Lisa & Woessmann, Ludger
- 11282 Women and Migration
by Antman, Francisca M.
- 11281 The Economic Effects of Providing Legal Status to DREAMers
by Ortega, Francesc & Edwards, Ryan & Hsin, Amy
- 11280 Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Diasporas and Exports
by Bratti, Massimiliano & De Benedictis, Luca & Santoni, Gianluca
- 11279 China's "Great Migration": The Impact of the Reduction in Trade Policy Uncertainty
by Facchini, Giovanni & Liu, Maggie Y. & Mayda, Anna Maria & Zhou, Minghai
- 11278 Intergenerational Effects of Incarceration
by Bhuller, Manudeep & Dahl, Gordon B. & Loken, Katrine Vellesen & Mogstad, Magne
- 11277 Political Activism as a Determinant of Clientelistic Transfers: Evidence from an Indian Public Works Program
by Chau, Nancy & Liu, Yanyan & Soundararajan, Vidhya
- 11276 Intertemporal Labor Supply: A Household Collective Approach
by Molina, José Alberto & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Velilla, Jorge
- 11275 Insurance, Redistribution, and the Inequality of Lifetime Income
by Haan, Peter & Kemptner, Daniel & Prowse, Victoria L.
- 11274 Intimate Partner Violence and the Business Cycle
by Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Kambhampati, Uma & Rawlings, Samantha & Siddique, Zahra
- 11273 How Does Terrorism Affect Individuals' Wellbeing?
by Bryson, Alex & MacKerron, George
- 11272 The Economic and Social Determinants of Migrants' Well-Being during the Global Financial Crisis
by Danzer, Alexander M. & Dietz, Barbara
- 11271 Telework, the Timing of Work, and Instantaneous Well-Being: Evidence from Time Use Data
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Velilla, Jorge
- 11270 If Not Now, When? The Timing of Childbirth and Labour Market Outcomes
by Picchio, Matteo & Pigini, Claudia & Staffolani, Stefano & Verashchagina, Alina
- 11269 Free Daycare and its Effects on Children and their Families
by Busse, Anna & Gathmann, Christina
- 11268 For Better or Worse? The Effects of Physical Education on Child Development
by Knaus, Michael C. & Lechner, Michael & Reimers, Anne K.
- 11267 Better Together? Social Networks in Truancy and the Targeting of Treatment
by Bennett, Magdalena & Bergman, Peter
- 11266 Why Are Professors "Poorly Paid"?
by Hamermesh, Daniel S.
- 11265 The Impact of High School Financial Education on Financial Knowledge and Choices: Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Spain
by Bover, Olympia & Hospido, Laura & Villanueva, Ernesto
- 11264 The Effects of Supply Shocks in the Market for Apprenticeships: Evidence from a German High School Reform
by Mühlemann, Samuel & Pfann, Gerard A. & Pfeifer, Harald & Dietrich, Hans
- 11263 Closing the Gender Gap in Leadership Positions: Can Expanding the Pipeline Increase Parity?
by Brown, Ryan & Mansour, Hani & O'Connell, Stephen D.
- 11262 Women's Empowerment, the Gender Gap in Desired Fertility, and Fertility Outcomes in Developing Countries
by Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle
- 11261 Voting Patterns and the Gender Wage Gap
by Adnan, Wifag & Miaari, Sami H.
- 11260 Explaining the Gender Test Score Gap in Mathematics: The Role of Gender Inequality
by Gevrek, Z. Eylem & Neumeier, Christian & Gevrek, Deniz
- 11259 The 'Mighty Girl' Effect: Does Parenting Daughters Alter Attitudes towards Gender Roles?
by Borrell-Porta, Mireia & Costa-Font, Joan & Philipp, Julia
- 11258 Opportunity versus Necessity Entrepreneurship: Two Components of Business Creation
by Fairlie, Robert W. & Fossen, Frank M.
- 11257 Heterogeneous Effects of Credit Constraints on SMEs' Employment: Evidence from the Great Recession
by Cornille, David & Rycx, Francois & Tojerow, Ilan
- 11256 Informal Employment Relationships and the Labor Market: Is There Segmentation in Ukraine?
by Lehmann, Hartmut & Pignatti, Norberto
- 11255 The Impact of Public Employment: Evidence from Bonn
by Becker, Sascha O. & Heblich, Stephan & Sturm, Daniel M.
- 11254 Labor Market Concentration
by Azar, José & Marinescu, Ioana E. & Steinbaum, Marshall
- 11253 Why Does Emissions Trading under the EU ETS Not Affect Firms' Competitiveness? Empirical Findings from the Literature
by Joltreau, Eugénie & Sommerfeld, Katrin
- 11252 Oil Price Shocks, Monetary Policy and Current Account Imbalances within a Currency Union
by Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar H.
- 11251 World Commodity Prices, Job Security and Health: Evidence from the Mining Industry
by Johnston, David W. & Shields, Michael A. & Suziedelyte, Agne
- 11250 Wage Inequality and Structural Change
by Tyrowicz, Joanna & Smyk, Magdalena
- 11249 Labor Reallocation and Demographics
by Tyrowicz, Joanna & Van der Velde, Lucas
- 11248 The Effectiveness of Hiring Credits
by Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane & Le Barbanchon, Thomas
- 11247 Nature of the Relationship between Minimum Wage and the Shadow Economy Size: An Empirical Analysis for the Case of Romania
by Davidescu, Adriana Anamaria & Schneider, Friedrich
- 11246 The Short-Term Distributional Effects of the German Minimum Wage Reform
by Caliendo, Marco & Fedorets, Alexandra & Preuß, Malte & Schröder, Carsten & Wittbrodt, Linda
- 11245 Political Change and Informality: Evidence from the Arab Spring
by Elsayed, Ahmed & Wahba, Jackline
- 11244 War of the Waves: Radio and Resistance during World War II
by Gagliarducci, Stefano & Onorato, Massimiliano Gaetano & Sobbrio, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido
- 11243 Short- and Long-Run Impacts of Rural Electrification: Evidence from the Historical Rollout of the U.S. Power Grid
by Lewis, Joshua & Severnini, Edson R.
- 11242 Child Labor and the Arrival of Refugees: Evidence from Tanzania
by Kofol, Chiara & Naghsh Nejad, Maryam
- 11241 Skilled Migration Policy and the Labour Market Performance of Immigrants
by Tani, Massimiliano
- 11240 Empowering Women under Social Constraints: Evidence from a Field Intervention in Rural Egypt
by Elsayed, Ahmed & Roushdy, Rania
- 11239 Women's Inheritance Rights Reform and the Preference for Sons in India
by Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Brulé, Rachel & Roy, Sanchari
- 11238 Birth and Employment Transitions of Women in Turkey: Conflicting or Compatible Roles?
by Özgören, Ay?e Abbaso?lu & Ergöçmen, Banu & Tansel, Aysit
- 11237 Children, Time Allocation and Consumption Insurance
by Blundell, Richard & Pistaferri, Luigi & Saporta-Eksten, Itay
- 11236 The Risk and Time Preferences of Young Truants and Their Parents
by Antrobus, Emma & Baranov, Victoria & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Mazerolle, Lorraine & Tymula, Agnieszka
- 11235 Grandchildren and Their Grandparents' Labor Supply
by Rupert, Peter & Zanella, Giulio
- 11234 Long-Term Effects of Childhood Nutrition: Evidence from a School Lunch Reform
by Alex-Petersen, Jesper & Lundborg, Petter & Rooth, Dan-Olof
- 11233 Do Different Types of Assets Have Differential Effects on Child Education? Evidence from Tanzania
by Kafle, Kashi & Jolliffe, Dean & Winter-Nelson, Alex
- 11232 The Effects of Academic Probation on College Success: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from Four Texas Universities
by Fletcher, Jason M. & Tokmouline, Mansur
- 11231 Changes across Cohorts in Wage Returns to Schooling and Early Work Experiences
by Ashworth, Jared & Hotz, V. Joseph & Maurel, Arnaud & Ransom, Tyler
- 11230 Gender Homophily in Referral Networks: Consequences for the Medicare Physician Earnings Gap
by Zeltzer, Dan
- 11229 The Motivation of Temporary Agency Workers: An Empirical Analysis
by Grund, Christian & Minten, Axel & Toporova, Nevena
- 11228 Team Incentives, Task Assignment, and Performance: A Field Experiment
by Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert & Souverijn, Michiel
- 11227 Exclusion and Reintegration in a Social Dilemma
by Solda, Alice & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 11226 Retirement and Unexpected Health Shocks
by Apouey, Bénédicte & Guven, Cahit & Senik, Claudia
- 11225 Labor Market Imperfections, Markups and Productivity in Multinationals and Exporters
by Dobbelaere, Sabien & Kiyota, Kozo
- 11224 Geography and Employer Recruiting
by Weinstein, Russell
- 11223 The Twin Track Model of Employee Voice: An Anglo-American Perspective on Union Decline and the Rise of Alternative Forms of Voice
by Bryson, Alex & Freeman, Richard B. & Gomez, Rafael & Willman, Paul
- 11222 Does Sick Pay Affect Workplace Absence?
by Bryson, Alex & Dale-Olsen, Harald
- 11221 Financial Stress and Indigenous Australians
by Breunig, Robert & Hasan, Syed & Hunter, Boyd
- 11220 The Price of Polarization: Estimating Task Prices under Routine-Biased Technical Change
by Böhm, Michael Johannes
- 11219 The Roles of Increasing Inequality and Divergent Urban Development in Understanding Spatial Polarization in Tel-Aviv
by Modai-Snir, Tal & van Ham, Maarten
- 11218 Three Generations of Intergenerational Transmission of Neighbourhood Context
by Hedman, Lina & van Ham, Maarten & Tammaru, Tiit
- 11217 The Native-Migrant Gap in the Progression into and through Upper-Secondary Education
by Wolter, Stefan C. & Zumbühl, Maria
- 11216 A Panel Study of Immigrants' Overeducation and Earnings in Australia
by Wen, Le & Maani, Sholeh A.
- 11215 Beyond Conflict: Long-Term Labour Market Integration of Internally Displaced Persons in Post-Socialist Countries
by Ivlevs, Artjoms & Veliziotis, Michail
- 11214 The Effects of Immigration Quotas on Wages, the Great Black Migration, and Industrial Development
by Xie, Bin
- 11213 Socioemotional Skills, Education, and Health-Related Outcomes of High-Ability Individuals
by Savelyev, Peter A. & Tan, Kegon T.K.
- 11212 Preschool Attendance, School Progression, and Cognitive Skills in East Africa
by Bietenbeck, Jan & Ericsson, Sanna & Wamalwa, Fredrick M.
- 11211 The Effect of Multigrade Classes on Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills: Causal Evidence Exploiting Minimum Class Size Rules in Italy
by Checchi, Daniele & De Paola, Maria
- 11210 Education Effects on Days Hospitalized and Days out of Work by Gender: Evidence from Turkey
by Tansel, Aysit & Keskin, Halil Ibrahim
- 11209 Returns to Education and Female Participation Nexus: Evidence from India
by Kanjilal-Bhaduri, Sanghamitra & Pastore, Francesco
- 11208 Does Class Size Matter for School Tracking Outcomes after Elementary School? Quasi-Experimental Evidence Using Administrative Panel Data from Germany
by Argaw, Bethlehem A. & Puhani, Patrick A.
- 11207 Fake News
by Grunewald, Andreas & Kräkel, Matthias
- 11206 Who Got the Brexit Blues? Using a Quasi-Experiment to Show the Effect of Brexit on Subjective Wellbeing in the UK
by Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Plagnol, Anke C. & Frijters, Paul & Clark, Andrew E.
- 11205 A New Year, a New You? Heterogeneity and Self-Control in Food Purchases
by Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Griffith, Rachel & O’Connell, Martin & Smith, Kate & Vermeulen, Frederic
- 11204 Financial Shocks and the Erosion of Interpersonal Trust: Evidence from Longitudinal Data
by Jetter, Michael & Kristoffersen, Ingebjørg
- 11203 Intentions for Doing Good Matter for Doing Well: The (Negative) Signaling Value of Prosocial Incentives
by Cassar, Lea & Meier, Stephan
- 11202 Ordering History Through the Timeline
by Garibaldi, Eugenio & Garibaldi, Pietro
- 11201 Gender Differences in Competitiveness and Risk-Taking among Children, Teenagers, and College Students: Evidence from Jeopardy!
by Jetter, Michael & Walker, Jay K.
- 11200 Parents, Siblings and Schoolmates: The Effects of Family-School Interactions on Educational Achievement and Long-Term Labor Market Outcomes
by Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio & Cappellari, Lorenzo
- 11199 Grandmothers' Labor Supply
by Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Schmidpeter, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf
- 11198 Rising Stars
by Battistin, Erich & Ovidi, Marco
- 11197 Why Do French Engineers Find Stable Jobs Faster than PhDs?
by Margolis, David N. & Miotti, Luis
- 11196 Public Funding and Corporate Innovation
by Beck, Mathias & Junge, Martin & Kaiser, Ulrich
- 11195 Cities and Entrepreneurs over Time: Like a Horse and Carriage?
by Naudé, Wim
- 11194 Technological Innovation and Inclusive Growth in Germany
by Naudé, Wim & Nagler, Paula
- 11193 NDC Schemes and Heterogeneity in Longevity: Proposals for Redesign
by Holzmann, Robert & Alonso-García, Jennifer & Labit-Hardy, Heloise & Villegas, Andres M.
- 11192 Mechanics of Replacing Benefit Systems with a Basic Income: Comparative Results from a Microsimulation Approach
by Browne, James & Immervoll, Herwig
- 11191 Probing the Effects of the Australian System of Minimum Wages on the Gender Wage Gap
by Broadway, Barbara & Wilkins, Roger
- 11190 The Short-Run Employment Effects of the German Minimum Wage Reform
by Caliendo, Marco & Fedorets, Alexandra & Preuß, Malte & Schröder, Carsten & Wittbrodt, Linda
- 11189 The Long-Run Effects of Agricultural Productivity on Conflict, 1400-1900
by Iyigun, Murat & Nunn, Nathan & Qian, Nancy
- 11188 Micro-Foundations of Fragility: Concepts, Measurement and Application
by Baliki, Ghassan & Brück, Tilman & Ferguson, Neil T.N. & Kebede, Sindu W.
- 11187 Maternal Depression, Women’s Empowerment, and Parental Investment: Evidence from a Large Randomized Control Trial
by Baranov, Victoria & Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Biroli, Pietro & Maselko, Joanna
- 11186 The Dynamics of Disability and Benefit Receipt in Britain
by Jones, Melanie K. & McVicar, Duncan
- 11185 Education, Income and Happiness: Panel Evidence for the UK
by FitzRoy, Felix & Nolan, Michael A.
- 11184 Unhappiness and Pain in Modern America: A Review Essay, and Further Evidence, on Carol Graham's Happiness for All?
by Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 11183 Commuting and Sickness Absence
by Goerke, Laszlo & Lorenz, Olga
- 11182 Estimating Fixed Effects: Perfect Prediction and Bias in Binary Response Panel Models, with an Application to the Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program
by Kunz, Johannes S. & Staub, Kevin E. & Winkelmann, Rainer
- 11181 The Welfare Implications of Addictive Substances: A Longitudinal Study of Life Satisfaction of Drug Users
by Moschion, Julie & Powdthavee, Nattavudh
- 11180 Can Regional Decentralisation Shift Health Care Preferences?
by Costa-Font, Joan & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada
- 11179 Masculine vs Feminine Personality Traits and Women's Employment Outcomes in Britain: A Field Experiment
by Drydakis, Nick & Sidiropoulou, Katerina & Patnaik, Swetketu & Selmanovic, Sandra & Bozani, Vasiliki
- 11178 Sorting out Neighbourhood Effects Using Sibling Data
by Hedman, Lina & Manley, David & van Ham, Maarten