Contact information of Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
Postal: IZA, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 228 3894 223
Fax: +49 228 3894 180
Web page: http://www.iza.org
Postal: IZA, Margard Ody, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
To be notified about new items in this series:
http://www.iza.org/en/webcontent/news/newsletters/index_html (see also NEP
free of chargeEditor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
- 11517 Are Rushed Privatizations Substandard? Analyzing Firm-Level Privatization under Fiscal Pressure
by Hagemeier, Jan & Svejnar, Jan & Tyrowicz, Joanna
- 11516 Educator Incentives and Educational Triage in Rural Primary Schools
by Gilligan, Daniel O. & Karachiwalla, Naureen & Kasirye, Ibrahim & Lucas, Adrienne & Neal, Derek
- 11515 Financial Education for the Disadvantaged? A Review
by Entorf, Horst & Hou, Jia
- 11514 The Effect of Quarantining Welfare on School Attendance in Indigenous Communities
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Kettlewell, Nathan & Schurer, Stefanie & Silburn, Sven
- 11513 The Last of the Lost Generations? Formal and Non-Formal Education in Ghana during Times of Economic Decline and Recovery
by Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Hammer, Jeffrey S.
- 11512 Getting Life Expectancy Estimates Right for Pension Policy: Period versus Cohort Approach
by Ayuso, Mercedes & Bravo, Jorge Miguel & Holzmann, Robert
- 11511 Pension Policies in a Model with Endogenous Fertility
by Cipriani, Giam Pietro & Pascucci, Francesco
- 11510 Live Longer, Work Longer: The Changing Nature of the Labour Market for Older Workers in OECD Countries
by Martin, John P.
- 11509 Moral Nimby-ism? Understanding Societal Support for Monetary Compensation to Plasma Donors in Canada
by Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario
- 11508 Does the Framing of Patient Cost-Sharing Incentives Matter? The Effects of Deductibles vs. No-Claim Refunds
by Hayen, Arthur P. & Klein, Tobias J. & Salm, Martin
- 11507 Working Time Flexibility and Parental 'Quality Time' Spent with Children
by Magda, Iga & Keister, Roma
- 11506 What Do Workers Want? The Shortfall in Employee Participation at the European Workplace
by Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino
- 11505 Sales Performance and Social Preferences
by Essl, Andrea & von Bieberstein, Frauke & Kosfeld, Michael & Kröll, Markus
- 11504 Downward Real Wage Rigidity and Equal Treatment Wage Contracts: Theory and Evidence
by Snell, Andy & Stüber, Heiko & Thomas, Jonathan P.
- 11503 A Cautionary Note on the Reliability of the Online Survey Data: The Case of Wage Indicator
by Smyk, Magdalena & Tyrowicz, Joanna & van der Velde, Lucas
- 11502 Minimum Wages and the Gender Gap in Pay: New Evidence from the UK and Ireland
by Bargain, Olivier & Doorley, Karina & Van Kerm, Philippe
- 11501 Business Cycles and Start-ups across Industries: An Empirical Analysis of German Regions
by Konon, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S.
- 11500 Employment Protection and Firm Relocation: Theory and Evidence
by Dewit, Gerda & Görg, Holger & Temouri, Yama
- 11499 Competitiveness at the Country-Sector Level: New Measures Based on Global Value Chains
by Marczak, Martyna & Beissinger, Thomas
- 11498 Political Connections and Firms: Network Dimensions
by Bussolo, Maurizio & Commander, Simon & Poupakis, Stavros
- 11497 Do House Prices Sink or Ride the Wave of Immigration?
by Larkin, Matthew P. & Askarov, Zohid & Doucouliagos, Chris & Dubelaar, Chris & Klona, Maria & Newton, Joshua & Stanley, T. D. & Vocino, Andrea
- 11496 Revisiting the Effects of Unemployment Insurance Extensions on Unemployment: A Measurement Error-Corrected Regression Discontinuity Approach
by Dieterle, Steven G. & Bartalotti, Otávio & Brummet, Quentin
- 11495 Taxation, Work and Gender Equality in Ireland
by Doorley, Karina
- 11494 Monetary Policy and Inequality under Labor Market Frictions and Capital-Skill Complementarity
by Dolado, Juan J. & Motyovszki, Gergö & Pappa, Evi
- 11493 Smooth Income Tax Schedules: Derivation and Consequences
by Estévez Schwarz, Diana & Sommer, Eric
- 11492 Crime is in the Air: The Contemporaneous Relationship between Air Pollution and Crime
by Bondy, Malvina & Roth, Sefi & Sager, Lutz
- 11491 News Media and Crime Perceptions: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
by Mastrorocco, Nicola & Minale, Luigi
- 11490 Prices, Policing and Policy: The Dynamics of Crime Booms and Busts
by Kirchmaier, Tom & Machin, Stephen & Sandi, Matteo & Witt, Robert
- 11489 The Moral Hazard of Lifesaving Innovations: Naloxone Access, Opioid Abuse, and Crime
by Doleac, Jennifer & Mukherjee, Anita
- 11488 Long-Term Relatedness between Countries and International Migrant Selection
by Krieger, Tim & Renner, Laura & Ruhose, Jens
- 11487 Diversity and Conflict
by Arbatli, Cemal Eren & Ashraf, Quamrul & Galor, Oded & Klemp, Marc
- 11486 The Labor Market Effects of Immigration Enforcement
by East, Chloe N. & Luck, Philip & Mansour, Hani & Velasquez, Andrea
- 11485 The Impact of Language on Socioeconomic Integration of Immigrants
by Zorlu, Aslan & Hartog, Joop
- 11484 How Valid Are Synthetic Panel Estimates of Poverty Dynamics?
by Herault, Nicolas & Jenkins, Stephen P.
- 11483 Beneficial Brain Drain and Non-Migrants' Welfare
by Schiff, Maurice
- 11482 Immigrant Responses to Social Insurance Generosity
by Bratsberg, Bernt & Raaum, Oddbjørn & Røed, Knut
- 11481 Status and Progress in Cross-Border Portability of Social Security Benefits
by Holzmann, Robert & Wels, Jacques
- 11480 The Impact of Immigration on Firm-Level Offshoring
by Olney, William W. & Pozzoli, Dario
- 11479 Organisational Accreditation and Worker Upskilling in Britain
by Haile, Getinet Astatike
- 11478 Autonomous Schools and Strategic Pupil Exclusion
by Machin, Stephen & Sandi, Matteo
- 11477 Does It Pay to Graduate from an 'Elite' University in Australia?
by Carroll, David & Heaton, Christopher & Tani, Massimiliano
- 11476 Entry Through the Narrow Door: The Costs of Just Failing High Stakes Exams
by Machin, Stephen & McNally, Sandra & Ruiz-Valenzuela, Jenifer
- 11475 How Should Capital Be Taxed? Theory and Evidence from Sweden
by Bastani, Spencer & Waldenström, Daniel
- 11474 Changing the Structure of Minimum Wages: Firm Adjustment and Wage Spillovers
by Giupponi, Giulia & Machin, Stephen
- 11473 Does Workfare Work Well? The Case of the Employment Generation Program for the Poorest in Bangladesh
by Cho, Yoon Y. & Ruthbah, Ummul
- 11472 Counteracting Unemployment in Crises: Non-Linear Effects of Short-Time Work Policy
by Gehrke, Britta & Hochmuth, Brigitte
- 11471 Graded Return-To-Work as a Stepping Stone to Full Work Resumption
by Kools, Lieke & Koning, Pierre
- 11470 The Effects of Mandatory Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs on Foster Care Admissions
by Gihleb, Rania & Giuntella, Osea & Zhang, Ning
- 11469 The Effects of DACA on Health Insurance, Access to Care, and Health Outcomes
by Giuntella, Osea & Lonsky, Jakub
- 11468 Effects of the Affordable Care Act on Health Behaviors after Three Years
by Courtemanche, Charles & Marton, James & Ukert, Benjamin & Yelowitz, Aaron & Zapata, Daniela
- 11467 Happily Ever After: Immigration, Natives' Marriage, and Fertility
by Carlana, Michela & Tabellini, Marco
- 11466 A New Estimator of Search Duration and Its Application to the Marriage Market
by Jelnov, Pavel
- 11465 When Work Disappears: Manufacturing Decline and the Falling Marriage-Market Value of Young Men
by Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H.
- 11464 Household Savings and Marriage Payments: Evidence from Dowry in India
by Anukriti, S & Kwon, Sungoh & Prakash, Nishith
- 11463 Traditional Agricultural Practices and the Sex Ratio Today
by Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan
- 11462 Do Board Gender Quotas Matter? Selection, Performance and Stock Market Effects
by Ferrari, Giulia & Ferraro, Valeria & Profeta, Paola & Pronzato, Chiara D.
- 11461 Physical Disability and Labor Market Discrimination: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Bellemare, Charles & Goussé, Marion & Lacroix, Guy & Marchand, Steeve
- 11460 Help, Prejudice and Headscarves
by Artavia-Mora, Luis & Bedi, Arjun S. & Rieger, Matthias
- 11459 Evaluating Trust and Trustworthiness in Social Groups and Networks
by O'Higgins, Niall & Mazzoni, Clelia & Sbriglia, Patrizia
- 11458 Water Tariffs and Consumers' Inaction
by Ornaghi, Carmine & Tonin, Mirco
- 11457 Social Norms, Endogenous Sorting and the Culture of Cooperation
by Fehr, Ernst & Williams, Tony
- 11456 Are Schools Different? Wellbeing and Commitment among Staff in Schools and Elsewhere
by Bryson, Alex & Stokes, Lucy & Wilkinson, David
- 11455 Smartphone Use and Academic Performance: Correlation or Causal Relationship?
by Baert, Stijn & Vujic, Suncica & Amez, Simon & Claeskens, Matteo & Daman, Thomas & Maeckelberghe, Arno & Omey, Eddy & De Marez, Lieven
- 11454 Nudging in Education
by Damgaard, Mette Trier & Nielsen, Helena Skyt
- 11453 Does Ignorance of Economic Returns and Costs Explain the Educational Aspiration Gap? Evidence from Representative Survey Experiments
by Lergetporer, Philipp & Werner, Katharina & Woessmann, Ludger
- 11452 Maternal Stress during Pregnancy and Early Childhood Development
by Berthelon, Matias & Kruger, Diana & Sánchez, Rafael
- 11451 Exploring the Role of Fathers in Non-Cognitive Skill Development over the Lifecourse
by Elkins, Rosemary & Schurer, Stefanie
- 11450 Understanding the Mechanisms through Which Adverse Childhood Experiences Affect Lifetime Economic Outcomes
by Schurer, Stefanie & Trajkovski, Kristian
- 11449 Survey Item-Response Behavior as an Imperfect Proxy for Unobserved Ability: Theory and Application
by Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Schurer, Stefanie
- 11448 A Unique Bond: Twin Bereavement and Lifespan Associations of Identical and Fraternal Twins
by van den Berg, Gerard J. & Drepper, Bettina
- 11447 The Effects of Day Care on Health During Childhood: Evidence by Age
by van den Berg, Gerard J. & Siflinger, Bettina M.
- 11446 A Community Based Program Promotes Sanitation
by Alzúa, María Laura & Djebbari, Habiba & Pickering, Amy J.
- 11445 An Apple a Day? Adult Food Stamp Eligibility and Health Care Utilization Among Immigrants
by East, Chloe N. & Friedson, Andrew I.
- 11444 Ambulance Utilization in New York City after the Implementation of the Affordable Care Act
by Courtemanche, Charles & Friedson, Andrew I. & Rees, Daniel I.
- 11443 Labour Market Transitions, Shocks and Institutions in Turbulent Times: A Cross-Country Analysis
by Bachmann, Ronald & Felder, Rahel
- 11442 The Fall in German Unemployment: A Flow Analysis
by Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Launov, Andrey & Robin, Jean-Marc
- 11441 On Welfare Effects of Increasing Retirement Age
by Makarski, Krzysztof & Tyrowicz, Joanna
- 11440 Demographic Change and the European Income Distribution
by Dolls, Mathias & Doorley, Karina & Paulus, Alari & Schneider, Hilmar & Sommer, Eric
- 11439 Inequality in EU Crisis Countries: How Effective Were Automatic Stabilisers?
by Callan, Tim & Doorley, Karina & Savage, Michael
- 11438 Hollowing Out the Middle? Remittances and Income Inequality in Nigeria
by Bang, James T. & Mitra, Aniruddha & Wunnava, Phanindra V.
- 11437 Emigration, Remittances and the Subjective Well-Being of Those Staying Behind
by Ivlevs, Artjoms & Nikolova, Milena & Graham, Carol Lee
- 11436 Conformism, Social Norms and the Dynamics of Assimilation
by Olcina, Gonzalo & Panebianco, Fabrizio & Zenou, Yves
- 11435 School or Work? The Role of Weather Shocks in Madagascar
by Marchetta, Francesca & Sahn, David E. & Tiberti, Luca
- 11434 Leadership Experiences, Labor Market Entry, and Early Career Trajectories
by Lundin, Martin & Nordström Skans, Oskar & Zetterberg, Pär
- 11433 Estimating a Model of Qualitative and Quantitative Education Choices in France
by Belzil, Christian & Poinas, François
- 11432 Teacher Performance Pay in the United States: Incidence and Adult Outcomes
by Bond, Timothy N. & Mumford, Kevin J.
- 11431 The Transmission of Mental Health within Households: Does One Partner's Mental Health Influence the Other Partner's Life Satisfaction?
by Mendolia, Silvia & McNamee, Paul & Yerokhin, Oleg
- 11430 Latin American Household Budget Surveys 1913-1970 and What They Tell Us about Economic Inequality among Households
by Gazeley, Ian & Holmes, Rose & Lanata Briones, Cecilia & Newell, Andrew T. & Reynolds, Kevin & Rufrancos, Hector Gutierrez
- 11429 The Household Budget Survey in Western Europe, 1795-1965
by Gazeley, Ian & Holmes, Rose & Newell, Andrew T.
- 11428 How Do Households Adjust to Trade Liberalization? Evidence from China's WTO Accession
by Dai, Mi & Huang, Wei & Zhang, Yifan
- 11427 Minimum Wage Analysis Using a Pre-Committed Research Design: Evidence through 2016
by Clemens, Jeffrey & Strain, Michael R.
- 11426 On the Estimation of Treatment Effects with Endogenous Misreporting
by Nguimkeu, Pierre & Denteh, Augustine & Tchernis, Rusty
- 11425 The Sensitivity of Structural Labor Supply Estimations to Modeling Assumptions
by Loeffler, Max & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 11424 Skating on Thin Evidence: Implications for Public Policy
by Doucouliagos, Chris & Paldam, Martin & Stanley, T. D.
- 11423 A Tale of Two Academic Tracks
by Asali, Muhammad
- 11422 Reflections on the US College Loans System: Lessons from Australia and England
by Barr, Nicholas & Chapman, Bruce & Dearden, Lorraine & Dynarski, Susan
- 11421 The Economics of University Dropouts and Delayed Graduation: A Survey
by Aina, Carmen & Baici, Eliana & Casalone, Giorgia & Pastore, Francesco
- 11420 Minimum Age Requirements and the Impact of School Choice
by Cáceres-Delpiano, Julio & Giolito, Eugenio P.
- 11419 The Returns to Schooling Unveiled
by Cardoso, Ana Rute & Guimaraes, Paulo & Portugal, Pedro & Reis, Hugo
- 11418 The Occupational Status of Jews in the United States on the Eve of the US Civil War
by Chiswick, Barry R.
- 11417 Anti-Muslim Discrimination in France: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Valfort, Marie-Anne
- 11416 Freedom from the Tyranny of Neighbourhood: Rethinking Socio-Spatial Context Effects
by Petrović, Ana & Manley, David & van Ham, Maarten
- 11415 Cultural Change and the Migration Choice
by Lanati, Mauro & Venturini, Alessandra
- 11414 Is Personality Endogenous? Evidence from Ireland
by Mosca, Irene & Wright, Robert E.
- 11413 Social Interactions and Stigmatized Behavior: "Donating" Blood Plasma in Rural China
by Chen, Xi & Sahn, David E. & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 11412 Estimating the Associations between SNAP and Food Insecurity, Obesity, and Food Purchases with Imperfect Administrative Measures of Participation
by Courtemanche, Charles & Denteh, Augustine & Tchernis, Rusty
- 11411 Measuring Costly Effort Using the Slider Task
by Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria L.
- 11410 Earnings Responses to Disability Benefit Cuts
by Garcia Mandico, Silvia & Garcia-Gomez, Pilar & Gielen, Anne C. & O'Donnell, Owen
- 11409 Using a Kinked Policy Rule to Estimate the Effect of Experience Rating on Disability Inflow
by Kyyrä, Tomi & Paukkeri, Tuuli
- 11408 The Human Capital Cost of Radiation: Long-Run Evidence from Exposure Outside the Womb
by Elsner, Benjamin & Wozny, Florian
- 11407 What Matters for Environmental Quality in the Next-11 Countries: Economic Growth or Income Inequality?
by Padhan, Hemachandra & Haouas, Ilham & Sahoo, Bhagaban & Heshmati, Almas
- 11406 Intergenerational Earnings Persistence and Economic Inequality in the Long-Run: Evidence from French Cohorts, 1931-1975
by Lefranc, Arnaud
- 11405 Upward and Downward Bias When Measuring Inequality of Opportunity
by Brunori, Paolo & Peragine, Vito & Serlenga, Laura
- 11404 The Effect of Relative Concern on Life Satisfaction: Relative Deprivation and Loss Aversion
by Leites, Martin & Ramos, Xavier
- 11403 Further Training and Affective Commitment
by Grund, Christian & Titz, Krystina
- 11402 Workers, Firms and Life-Cycle Wage Dynamics
by Bingley, Paul & Cappellari, Lorenzo
- 11401 Resource Misallocation in European Firms: The Role of Constraints, Firm Characteristics and Managerial Decisions
by Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Revoltella, Debora & Svejnar, Jan & Weiss, Christoph T.
- 11400 The Determinants of Young Firms Growth in Tunisia
by Arouri, Hassan & Youssef, Adel Ben & Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco
- 11399 The Impact of Management Practices on SME Performance
by Forth, John & Bryson, Alex
- 11398 A Detailed Analysis of Childhood Victimization Using National Registers: Forms and Sequencing of Violence and Domestic Abuse
by Gorinas, Cédric
- 11397 The Temporal Dynamics of Neighborhood Disadvantage in Childhood and Subsequent Problem Behavior in Adolescence
by Kleinepier, Tom & van Ham, Maarten
- 11396 Family-Centered Measures of Access to Early Care and Education
by Davis, Elizabeth E. & Lee, Won Fy & Sojourner, Aaron J.
- 11395 Parental Occupation and Children's School Outcomes in Math
by Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Rapallini, Chiara
- 11394 The Effect of Prenatal Maternity Leave on Short and Long-Term Child Outcomes
by Ahammer, Alexander & Halla, Martin & Schneeweis, Nicole
- 11393 Police Patrols and Crime
by Blanes i Vidal, Jordi & Mastrobuoni, Giovanni
- 11392 The Pot Rush: Is Legalized Marijuana a Positive Local Amenity?
by Zambiasi, Diego & Stillman, Steven
- 11391 A Path Out: Prescription Drug Abuse, Treatment, and Suicide
by Borgschulte, Mark & Corredor-Waldron, Adriana & Marshall, Guillermo
- 11390 Unsafe Sex in the City: Risk Pricing in the London Area
by Muravyev, Alexander & Talavera, Oleksandr
- 11389 Do Developing Countries Enjoy Faster Poverty Reduction as Their Initial Poverty Incidences Decline over Time? A Dynamic Panel Analysis
by Ouyang, Yusi & Shimeles, Abebe & Thorbecke, Erik
- 11388 Revisiting Cross-Country Poverty Convergence in the Developing World with a Special Focus on Sub-Saharan Africa
by Ouyang, Yusi & Shimeles, Abebe & Thorbecke, Erik
- 11387 Time Is on My Side: Relational Contracts and Aggregate Welfare
by Kukharskyy, Bohdan & Pflüger, Michael P.
- 11386 The Optimal Graduated Minimum Wage and Social Welfare
by Danziger, Eliav & Danziger, Leif
- 11385 Explaining the MENA Paradox: Rising Educational Attainment, Yet Stagnant Female Labor Force Participation
by Assaad, Ragui & Hendy, Rana & Lassassi, Moundir & Yassin, Shaimaa
- 11384 Family Structure and the Turnout Gender Gap: Evidence from Italy
by Bellettini, Giorgio & Ceroni, Carlotta Berti & Cantoni, Enrico & Monfardini, Chiara
- 11383 Duration of Parental Leave and Women's Employment
by Kim, Jungho
- 11382 Social Norms, Labor Market Opportunities, and the Marriage Gap for Skilled Women
by Bertrand, Marianne & Cortes, Patricia & Olivetti, Claudia & Pan, Jessica
- 11381 The Impacts of Paid Family Leave Benefits: Regression Kink Evidence from California Administrative Data
by Bana, Sarah & Bedard, Kelly & Rossin-Slater, Maya
- 11380 Job Satisfaction among Young Workers in Eastern and Southern Africa: A Comparative Analysis
by McKay, Andy & Newell, Andrew T. & Rienzo, Cinzia
- 11379 Concentration in US Labor Markets: Evidence from Online Vacancy Data
by Azar, José & Marinescu, Ioana E. & Steinbaum, Marshall & Taska, Bledi
- 11378 Worker Representation and Temporary Employment in Germany: The Deployment and Extent of Fixed-Term Contracts and Temporary Agency Work
by Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino & Grunau, Philipp & Bellmann, Lutz
- 11377 The Cyclicality of the Stepping-Stone Effect of Temporary Agency Employment
by Jahn, Elke J. & Rosholm, Michael
- 11376 The Puzzles and Contradictions of the Indian Labour Market: What Will the Future of Work Look Like?
by Verick, Sher
- 11375 Government Education Expenditures, Pre-Primary Education and School Performance: A Cross-Country Analysis
by Del Boca, Daniela & Monfardini, Chiara & See, Sarah Grace
- 11374 Are Apprenticeships Business Cycle Proof?
by Lüthi, Samuel & Wolter, Stefan C.
- 11373 Do Private Schools Manage Better?
by Bryson, Alex & Green, Francis
- 11372 Assessing the Variance in Pupil Attainment: How Important Is the School Attended?
by Wilkinson, David & Bryson, Alex & Stokes, Lucy
- 11371 Minority Groups and Success in Election Primaries
by Epstein, Gil S. & Heizler (Cohen), Odelia
- 11370 Selective Immigration, Occupational Licensing, and Labour Market Outcomes of Foreign-Trained Migrants
by Tani, Massimiliano
- 11369 Reforms That Keep You at Home: The Effects of Economic Transition on Migration
by Guzi, Martin & Mikula, Stepan
- 11368 Deprivation, Segregation, and Socioeconomic Class of UK Immigrants: Does English Proficiency Matter?
by Aoki, Yu & Santiago, Lualhati
- 11367 Incentives Can Reduce Bias in Online Reviews
by Marinescu, Ioana E. & Klein, Nadav & Chamberlain, Andrew & Smart, Morgan
- 11366 Pay-What-You-Want to Support Independent Information: A Field Experiment on Motivation
by Casarico, Alessandra & Tonin, Mirco
- 11365 The Impact of Self-Selection on Performance
by Kießling, Lukas & Radbruch, Jonas & Schaube, Sebastian
- 11364 Does Decentralization of Decisions Increase the Stability of Large Groups?
by Bjedov, Tjaša & Lapointe, Simon & Madies, Thierry & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 11363 Does Marital Status Affect How Firms Interpret Job Applicants' Un/Employment Histories?
by Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Wang, Sili
- 11362 Madrasah for Girls and Private School for Boys? The Determinants of School Type Choice in Rural and Urban Indonesia
by Asadullah, Niaz & Maliki,
- 11361 Early Gender Gaps among University Graduates
by Francesconi, Marco & Parey, Matthias
- 11360 Gender Norms and the Motherhood Penalty: Experimental Evidence from India
by Bedi, Arjun S. & Majilla, Tanmoy & Rieger, Matthias
- 11359 Drivers of Participation Elasticities across Europe: Gender or Earner Role within the Household?
by Bartels, Charlotte & Shupe, Cortnie
- 11358 Demographic Uncertainty and Generational Consumption Risk with Endogenous Human Capital
by Emerson, Patrick M. & Knabb, Shawn D.
- 11357 Stock Market Returns and Consumption
by Di Maggio, Marco & Kermani, Amir & Majlesi, Kaveh
- 11356 The Labor Market Impacts of Universal and Permanent Cash Transfers: Evidence from the Alaska Permanent Fund
by Jones, Damon & Marinescu, Ioana E.
- 11355 Inequality among European Working Households, 1890-1960
by Gazeley, Ian & Holmes, Rose & Newell, Andrew T. & Reynolds, Kevin & Gutierrez Rufrancos, Hector
- 11354 City Size, Pollution and Emission Policies
by Pflüger, Michael P.
- 11353 The Causal Effect of Education on Chronic Health Conditions
by Janke, Katharina & Johnston, David W. & Propper, Carol & Shields, Michael A.
- 11352 Health Workers' Behavior, Patient Reporting and Reputational Concerns: Lab-in-the-Field Experimental Evidence from Kenya
by Mbiti, Isaac M. & Serra, Danila
- 11351 Do Dutch Dentists Extract Monopoly Rents?
by Ketel, Nadine & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas
- 11350 Do School Principals Respond to Increased Public Scrutiny? New Survey Evidence from Australia
by Coelli, Michael & Foster, Gigi & Leigh, Andrew
- 11349 Are They Coming Back? The Mobility of University Students in Switzerland after Graduation
by Oggenfuss, Chantal & Wolter, Stefan C.
- 11348 Can HRM Improve Schools' Performance?
by Bryson, Alex & Stokes, Lucy & Wilkinson, David
- 11347 Student Feedback, Parent-Teacher Communication, and Academic Performance: Experimental Evidence from Rural China
by Siebert, W. Stanley & Wei, Xiangdong & Wong, Ho Lun & Zhou, Xiang
- 11346 International Import Competition and the Decision to Migrate: Evidence from Mexico
by Majlesi, Kaveh & Narciso, Gaia
- 11345 The Effect of the H-1B Quota on the Employment and Selection of Foreign-Born Labor
by Mayda, Anna Maria & Ortega, Francesc & Peri, Giovanni & Shih, Kevin Y. & Sparber, Chad
- 11344 A Comparative Analysis of the Labour Market Performance of University-Educated Immigrants in Australia, Canada, and the United States: Does Policy Matter?
by Clarke, Andrew & Ferrer, Ana & Skuterud, Mikal
- 11343 The Labor Market Integration of Refugees to the United States: Do Entrepreneurs in the Network Help?
by Dagnelie, Olivier & Mayda, Anna Maria & Maystadt, Jean Francois
- 11342 Shocked by Therapy? Unemployment in the First Years of the Socio-Economic Transition in Poland and its Long-Term Consequences
by Myck, Michal & Oczkowska, Monika
- 11341 The Impact of Life-Course Developments on Pensions in the NDC Systems in Poland, Italy and Sweden and Point System in Germany
by Ch?o?-Domi?czak, Agnieszka & Góra, Marek & Kotowska, Irena E. & Magda, Iga & Ruzik-Sierdzi?ska, Anna & Strzelecki, Pawel
- 11340 Distributional Effects of Welfare Reform for Young Adults: An Unconditional Quantile Regression Approach
by Hernaes, Øystein
- 11339 Employment Protection, Temporary Contracts and Firm-Provided Training: Evidence from Italy
by Bratti, Massimiliano & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni
- 11338 Economic Conditions, Parental Employment and Health of Newborns
by van den Berg, Gerard J. & Paul, Alexander & Reinhold, Steffen
- 11337 Evaluating Intergenerational Persistence of Economic Preferences: A Large Scale Experiment with Families in Bangladesh
by Chowdhury, Shyamal & Sutter, Matthias & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 11336 Parental Beliefs about Returns to Child Health Investments
by Biroli, Pietro & Boneva, Teodora & Raja, Akash & Rauh, Christopher
- 11335 Experienced and Inherited Disadvantage: A Longitudinal Study of Early Adulthood Neighbourhood Careers of Siblings
by Manley, David & van Ham, Maarten & Hedman, Lina
- 11334 Intergenerational Spillovers in Disability Insurance
by Dahl, Gordon B. & Gielen, Anne C.
- 11333 (The Struggle for) Refugee Integration into the Labour Market: Evidence from Europe
by Fasani, Francesco & Frattini, Tommaso & Minale, Luigi
- 11332 Return Migration and Self-Employment: Evidence from Kyrgyzstan
by Brück, Tilman & Mahe, Clotilde & Naudé, Wim
- 11331 The Effect of Language Training on Immigrants' Economic Integration: Empirical Evidence from France
by Lochmann, Alexia & Rapoport, Hillel & Speciale, Biagio
- 11330 Will Skill-Based Immigration Policies Lead to Lower Remittances? An Analysis of the Relations between Education, Sponsorship, and Remittances
by Mukhopadhyay, Sankar & Zou, Miaomiao
- 11329 Migration in China: To Work or to Wed?
by Dupuy, Arnaud
- 11328 Migration as an Adjustment Mechanism in the Crisis? A Comparison of Europe and the United States 2006–2016
by Jauer, Julia & Liebig, Thomas & Martin, John P. & Puhani, Patrick A.
- 11327 Confidence in Knowledge or Confidence in the Ability to Learn: An Experiment on the Causal Effects of Beliefs on Motivation
by Fischer, Mira & Sliwka, Dirk
- 11326 Cognitive Skills and the Development of Strategic Sophistication
by Fe, Eduardo & Gill, David
- 11325 Overeducation Wage Penalty among Ph.D. Holders: An Unconditional Quantile Regression Analysis on Italian Data
by Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio & Lubrano Lavadera, Giuseppe & Pastore, Francesco
- 11324 Upward Income Mobility and Legislator Support for Education Policies
by Bellani, Luna & Fabella, Vigile Marie
- 11323 Does Integration Change Gender Attitudes? The Effect of Randomly Assigning Women to Traditionally Male Teams
by Dahl, Gordon B. & Kotsadam, Andreas & Rooth, Dan-Olof
- 11322 Fertility and the Puzzle of Female Employment in the Middle East
by Majbouri, Mahdi
- 11321 Perceived Wages and the Gender Gap in STEM Fields
by Osikominu, Aderonke & Pfeifer, Gregor
- 11320 Why Women Don't Ask: Gender Differences in Fairness Perceptions of Own Wages and Subsequent Wage Growth
by Pfeifer, Christian & Stephan, Gesine
- 11319 Measuring Customer Discrimination: Evidence from the Professional Cricket League in India
by Sur, Pramod Kumar & Sasaki, Masaru
- 11318 Unfairness at Work: Well-Being and Quits
by D'Ambrosio, Conchita & Clark, Andrew E. & Barazzetta, Marta