Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
IZA Discussion Papers
- 10215 By the Time I Get to Arizona: Estimating the Impact of the Legal Arizona Workers Act on Migrant Outflows
by Liou, Wayne & Halliday, Timothy J.
- 10214 Linguistic and Economic Adjustment among Immigrants in Israel
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Rebhun, Uzi & Beider, Nadia
- 10213 Networks and Migrants' Intended Destination
by Bertoli, Simone & Ruyssen, Ilse
- 10212 The Labor Market Consequences of Refugee Supply Shocks
by Borjas, George J. & Monras, Joan
- 10211 Weighing the Military Option: The Effects of Wartime Conditions on Investments in Human Capital
by Duncan, Brian & Mansour, Hani & Rintala, Bryson
- 10210 If Life Throws You Lemons, Try To Make Lemonade: Does Locus of Control Help People Cope with Unexpected Shocks?
by Stillman, Steven & Velamuri, Malathi
- 10209 The Analysis of Prison-Prisoner Data Using Cluster-Sample Econometrics: Prison Conditions and Prisoners' Assessments of the Future
by Entorf, Horst & Sattarova, Liliya
- 10208 Substance Abuse Treatment Centers and Local Crime
by Bondurant, Samuel R. & Lindo, Jason M. & Swensen, Isaac D.
- 10207 Job Design and Skill Developments in the Workplace
by Russo, Giovanni
- 10206 Should the Maximum Duration of Fixed-Term Contracts Increase in Recessions? Evidence from a Law Reform
by Martins, Pedro S.
- 10205 Can Overtime Premium Flexibility Promote Employment? Firm- and Worker-Level Evidence from a Labour Law Reform
by Martins, Pedro S.
- 10204 No Extension Without Representation? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Collective Bargaining
by Hijzen, Alexander & Martins, Pedro S.
- 10203 The Empirical Content of Season-of-Birth Effects: An Investigation with Turkish Data
by Torun, Huzeyfe & Tumen, Semih
- 10202 The Returns to Education at Community Colleges: New Evidence from the Education Longitudinal Survey
by Marcotte, Dave E.
- 10201 Effects of the Bologna Reform on Educational Outcomes: Micro Evidence from Germany
by Hahm, Sabrina & Kluve, Jochen
- 10200 Genes, Education, and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study
by Papageorge, Nicholas W. & Thom, Kevin
- 10199 Barriers to Skill Acquisition: Evidence from English Training in India
by Jain, Tarun & Maitra, Pushkar & Mani, Subha
- 10198 Identity, Perceptions and Institutions: Caste Differences in Earnings from Self-Employment in India
by Goel, Deepti & Deshpande, Ashwini
- 10197 The Anatomy of Behavioral Responses to Social Assistance When Informal Employment Is High
by Bergolo, Marcelo & Cruces, Guillermo
- 10196 Remittances and Informal Work
by Ivlevs, Artjoms
- 10195 The Short-Term Effects of School Consolidation on Student Achievement: Evidence of Disruption?
by Beuchert, Louise Voldby & Humlum, Maria Knoth & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Smith, Nina
- 10194 Recent Flattening in the Higher Education Wage Premium: Polarization, Skill Downgrading, or Both?
by Valletta, Robert G.
- 10193 The Changing Occupational Distribution by College Major
by Ransom, Michael R. & Phipps, Aaron
- 10192 The Returns to Elite College Education: A Quasi-Experimental Analysis
by Anelli, Massimo
- 10191 Lost in Transition: The Influence of Locus of Control on Delaying Educational Decisions
by Jaik, Katharina & Wolter, Stefan C.
- 10190 Business Ethics in Organizations: An Experimental Examination of Whistleblowing and Personality
by Bartuli, Jenny & Djawadi, Behnud Mir & Fahr, René
- 10189 Responding to (Un)Reasonable Requests
by Pelligra, Vittorio & Reggiani, Tommaso G. & Zizzo, Daniel John
- 10188 Preferences for Truth-Telling
by Abeler, Johannes & Nosenzo, Daniele & Raymond, Collin
- 10187 Efficiency-Morality Trade-Offs in Repugnant Transactions: A Choice Experiment
by Elias, Julio & Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario
- 10186 Residential Choices of Young Americans
by Patacchini, Eleonora & Arduini, Tiziano
- 10185 The Effects of Minimum Wages on the Health of Working Teenagers
by Averett, Susan L. & Smith, Julie K. & Wang, Yang
- 10184 Do Men Matter to Female Competition Even When They Don't?
by Birk, Erica G. & Lee, Logan M. & Waddell, Glen R.
- 10183 Do Women Ask?
by Artz, Benjamin & Goodall, Amanda H. & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 10182 Targeting Tax Relief at Youth Employment
by Webb, Matthew D. & Warman, Casey & Sweetman, Arthur
- 10181 Well-Being, Poverty and Labor Income Taxation: Theory and Application to Europe and the U.S
by Maniquet, François & Neumann, Dirk
- 10180 Family Migration and Relative Earnings Potentials
by Foged, Mette
- 10179 Hours Worked in Europe and the US: New Data, New Answers
by Bick, Alexander & Brüggemann, Bettina & Fuchs-Schündeln, Nicola
- 10178 Does the Unemployment Invariance Hypothesis Hold for Canada?
by Tansel, Aysit & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Aksoy, Emre
- 10177 Earnings Exemptions for Unemployed Workers: The Relationship between Marginal Employment, Unemployment Duration and Job Quality
by Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Uhlendorff, Arne
- 10176 Who Trusts Others? Community and Individual Determinants of Social Capital in a Low Income Country
by Asadullah, Niaz
- 10175 The Tragedy of Corruption
by Chen, Yefeng & Jiang, Shuguang & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 10174 Effects of a Red Card on Goal-Scoring in World Cup Football Matches
by Cerveny, Jakub & van Ours, Jan C. & van Tuijl, Martin A.
- 10173 Peer Effects in Parental Leave Decisions
by Welteke, Clara & Wrohlich, Katharina
- 10172 Beliefs and Utility: Experimental Evidence on Preferences for Information
by Falk, Armin & Zimmermann, Florian
- 10171 The Rapid Evolution of Homo Economicus: Brief Exposure to Neoclassical Assumptions Increases Self-Interested Behavior
by Ifcher, John & Zarghamee, Homa
- 10170 Estimating Indirect Benefits: Fracking, Coal and Air Pollution
by Johnsen, Reid & LaRiviere, Jacob & Wolff, Hendrik
- 10169 How Do Hurricanes Impact Achievement in School? A Caribbean Perspective
by Spencer, Nekeisha & Polachek, Solomon & Strobl, Eric
- 10168 The Impact of Fundamentalist Terrorism on School Enrolment: Evidence from North-Western Pakistan, 2004-09
by Khan, Sarah & Seltzer, Andrew
- 10167 The Heterogeneous Impacts of Business Cycles on Educational Attainment
by Boffy-Ramirez, Ernest
- 10166 Settling for Academia? H-1B Visas and the Career Choices of International Students in the United States
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Furtado, Delia
- 10165 Teacher Expectations Matter
by Papageorge, Nicholas W. & Gershenson, Seth & Kang, Kyungmin
- 10164 Demography of Global Aging
by Bloom, David E. & Mitgang, Elizabeth & Osher, Benjamin
- 10163 The Global Demography of Aging: Facts, Explanations, Future
by Bloom, David E. & Luca, Dara Lee
- 10162 Population Aging in India: Facts, Issues, and Options
by Agarwal, Arunika & Lubet, Alyssa & Mitgang, Elizabeth & Mohanty, Sanjay & Bloom, David E.
- 10161 Africa's Prospects for Enjoying a Demographic Dividend
by Bloom, David E. & Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus
- 10160 Population Decline in Lithuania: Who Lives in Declining Regions and Who Leaves?
by Ubarevičienė, Rūta & van Ham, Maarten
- 10159 Wage Discrimination against Immigrants: Measurement with Firm-Level Productivity Data
by Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, Francois
- 10158 Does Temporary Interruption in Postsecondary Education Induce a Wage Penalty? Evidence from Canada
by Fortin, Bernard & Ragued, Safa
- 10157 Wage Decompositions Using Panel Data Sample Selection Correction
by Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Choe, Chung
- 10156 Tracking Wage Inequality Trends with Prices and Different Trade Models: Evidence from Mexico
by Halliday, Timothy J. & Lederman, Daniel & Robertson, Raymond
- 10155 Income Inequality and Well-Being in the U.S.: Evidence of Geographic-Scale- and Measure-Dependence
by Ifcher, John & Zarghamee, Homa & Graham, Carol Lee
- 10154 The Effects of the Early Retirement Age on Retirement Decisions
by Manoli, Dayanand & Weber, Andrea
- 10153 How Do Labor Representatives Affect Incentive Orientation of Executive Compensation?
by Dyballa, Katharina & Kraft, Kornelius
- 10152 Marketmaking Middlemen
by Gautier, Pieter A. & Hu, Bo & Watanabe, Makoto
- 10151 Anchoring in Financial Decision-Making: Evidence from the Field
by Jetter, Michael & Walker, Jay K.
- 10150 Match or Mismatch? Automatic Admissions and College Preferences of Low- and High-Income Students
by Lincove, Jane Arnold & Cortes, Kalena E.
- 10149 Career Breaks after Childbirth: The Impact of Family Leave Reforms in the Czech Republic
by Bicakova, Alena & Kaliskova, Klara
- 10148 Women's Enfranchisement and Children's Education: The Long-Run Impact of the U.S. Suffrage Movement
by Kose, Esra & Kuka, Elira & Shenhav, Na'ama
- 10147 Long-Term Orientation and Educational Performance
by Figlio, David N. & Giuliano, Paola & Özek, Umut & Sapienza, Paola
- 10146 EthniCity of Leisure: A Domains Approach to Ethnic Integration During Free Time Activities
by Kamenik, Kristiina & Tammaru, Tiit & van Ham, Maarten
- 10145 Can Authorization Reduce Poverty among Undocumented Immigrants? Evidence from the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Antman, Francisca M.
- 10144 Schooling and Labor Market Effects of Temporary Authorization: Evidence from DACA
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Antman, Francisca M.
- 10143 Mapping Experiences and Research about Unaccompanied Refugee Minors in Sweden and Other Countries
by Celikaksoy, Aycan & Wadensjö, Eskil
- 10142 How Do Users Value a Network Expansion? Evidence from the Public Transit System in Singapore
by Fesselmeyer, Eric & Liu, Haoming
- 10141 Neoliberalization and the Changing Roles of Stakeholders in State-Led Shantytown Redevelopment in Shenyang City, China
by Li, Xin & Kleinhans, Reinout & van Ham, Maarten
- 10140 Understanding the Experiences of Relocatees During Forced Relocation in Chinese Urban Restructuring
by Li, Xin & van Ham, Maarten & Kleinhans, Reinout
- 10139 Informal Employment in China: Trends, Patterns and Determinants of Entry
by Liang, Zhe & Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina
- 10138 Is There a Role for Higher Education Institutions in Improving the Quality of First Employment?
by McGuinness, Seamus & Whelan, Adele & Bergin, Adele
- 10137 Education, Cognitive Ability and Cause-Specific Mortality: A Structural Approach
by Bijwaard, Govert & Myrskylä, Mikko & Tynelius, Per & Rasmussen, Finn
- 10136 Money or Fun? Why Students Want to Pursue Further Education
by Belfield, Chris & Boneva, Teodora & Rauh, Christopher & Shaw, Jonathan
- 10135 Does Private Schooling Increase Adult Earnings? Cohort-Level Evidence for U.S. States
by Berger, Reilee L. & Winters, John V.
- 10134 Social Norms and Teenage Smoking: The Dark Side of Gender Equality
by Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna
- 10133 The Effect of Gender-Targeted Conditional Cash Transfers on Household Expenditures: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment
by Armand, Alex & Attanasio, Orazio & Carneiro, Pedro & Lechene, Valerie
- 10132 Gender Wage Gaps and Risky vs. Secure Employment: An Experimental Analysis
by Jung, Seeun & Choe, Chung & Oaxaca, Ronald L.
- 10131 Measuring Women's Empowerment in Rwanda
by Musonera, Abdou & Heshmati, Almas
- 10130 The Lasting Effect of Sex Ratio Imbalance on Marriage and Family: Evidence from World War II in Russia
by Brainerd, Elizabeth
- 10129 Does Rosie Like Riveting? Male and Female Occupational Choices
by Lordan, Grace & Pischke, Jörn-Steffen
- 10128 Gender Differences in Cooperative Environments? Evidence from the U.S. Congress
by Gagliarducci, Stefano & Paserman, M. Daniele
- 10127 Charitable Donations by China's Private Enterprises
by Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Yang, Xiuna & Shuge, Gang & Jianzhong, Dai
- 10126 Intergenerational Wealth Mobility and the Role of Inheritance: Evidence from Multiple Generations
by Adermon, Adrian & Lindahl, Mikael & Waldenström, Daniel
- 10125 (In)Equality and (In)Justice
by Jasso, Guillermina
- 10124 Pareto Models, Top Incomes, and Recent Trends in UK Income Inequality
by Jenkins, Stephen P.
- 10123 The Impact of Diabetes on Labor Market Outcomes in Mexico: A Panel Data and Biomarker Analysis
by Seuring, Till & Serneels, Pieter & Suhrcke, Marc
- 10122 Health Insurance and Child Health: Evidence from Mexico
by Conti, Gabriella & Ginja, Rita
- 10121 Temporary Jobs and the Severity of Workplace Accidents
by Picchio, Matteo & van Ours, Jan C.
- 10120 Delving into the Demand Side: Changes in Workplace Specialization and Job Polarization
by Cortes, Guido Matias & Salvatori, Andrea
- 10119 Migration Experience and Access to a First Job in Uganda
by Boutin, Delphine
- 10118 Pay for Locally Monitored Performance? A Welfare Analysis for Teacher Attendance in Ugandan Primary Schools
by Cilliers, Jacobus & Kasirye, Ibrahim & Leaver, Clare & Serneels, Pieter & Zeitlin, Andrew
- 10117 Service Sector Development and its Determinants in Rwanda
by Uwitonze, Eric & Heshmati, Almas
- 10116 Informality as a Stepping Stone: A Search-Theoretical Assessment of Informal Sector and Government Policy
by Tumen, Semih
- 10115 Can Natural Gas Save Lives? Evidence from the Deployment of a Fuel Delivery System in a Developing Country
by Cesur, Resul & Tekin, Erdal & Ulker, Aydogan
- 10114 Labor Supply Shocks, Native Wages, and the Adjustment of Local Employment
by Dustmann, Christian & Schönberg, Uta & Stuhler, Jan
- 10113 Migration and Urbanisation in Post-Apartheid South Africa
by Bakker, Jan David & Parsons, Christopher & Rauch, Ferdinand
- 10112 Migrant Networks and Trade: The Vietnamese Boat People as a Natural Experiment
by Parsons, Christopher & Vézina, Pierre-Louis
- 10111 Return Plans and Migrants' Behavior
by Chabé-Ferret, Bastien & Machado, Joel & Wahba, Jackline
- 10110 The Long-Term Impact of International Migration on Economic Decision-Making: Evidence from a Migration Lottery and Lab-in-the-Field Experiments
by Gibson, John & McKenzie, David & Rohorua, Halahingano & Stillman, Steven
- 10109 Migration and Globalization: What's in it for Developing Countries?
by Rapoport, Hillel
- 10108 Viewpoint: Estimating the Causal Effects of Policies and Programs
by Smith, Jeffrey A. & Sweetman, Arthur
- 10107 An Evaluation of the Workforce Investment Act Adult Program in Minnesota: Lessons from the Financial Crisis
by Bendewald, Ellen & Maryns, Nicholas & Robertson, Raymond
- 10106 Can't Work or Won't Work: Quasi-Experimental Evidence on Work Search Requirements for Single Parents
by Avram, Silvia & Brewer, Mike & Salvatori, Andrea
- 10105 Where to Look for the Morals in Markets?
by Sutter, Matthias & Huber, Jürgen & Kirchler, Michael & Stefan, Matthias
- 10104 The "Entrepreneurial Boss" Effect on Employees' Future Entrepreneurship Choices: A Role Model Story?
by Rocha, Vera & van Praag, Mirjam C.
- 10103 Recovery from Work and the Productivity of Working Hours
by Pencavel, John
- 10102 Workplace Disability: Whose Wellbeing Does It Affect?
by Haile, Getinet Astatike
- 10101 Long-term Consequences of Workplace Bullying on Sickness Absence
by Eriksen, Tine Louise Mundbjerg & Hogh, Annie & Hansen, Åse Marie
- 10100 Deconstructing Informality: A Response to Vulnerability or an Optimal Choice?
by Song, Lina & Appleton, Simon & Liang, Zhe
- 10099 'Even' After Access to Financial Services? Ricocheting Gender Equations
by Arun, Shoba & Annim, Samuel & Arun, Thankom Gopinath
- 10098 Minimum Wage Violation in Central and Eastern Europe
by Goraus-Tanska, Karolina & Lewandowski, Piotr
- 10097 The End of Cheap Labour: Are Foreign Investors Leaving China?
by Donaubauer, Julian & Dreger, Christian
- 10096 Industrialization in China
by Brandt, Loren & Ma, Debin & Rawski, Thomas
- 10095 The Long-lasting Shadow of the Allied Occupation of Austria on its Spatial Equilibrium
by Eder, Christoph & Halla, Martin
- 10094 Impact of Ethnic Civil Conflict on Migration of Skilled Labor
by Christensen, Julie & Onul, Darius & Singh, Prakarsh
- 10093 "Face the Bullet, Spare the Rod?" Evidence from the Aftermath of the Shining Path Insurgency
by Morales, Alvaro & Singh, Prakarsh
- 10092 Gender Bias in Education during Conflict: Evidence from Assam
by Roy, Sutanuka & Singh, Prakarsh
- 10091 Short-Run Externalities of Civic Unrest: Evidence from Ferguson, Missouri
by Gershenson, Seth & Hayes, Michael S.
- 10090 Inequality and Growth: The Role of Human Capital with Heterogeneous Skills
by Borissov, Kirill & Bosi, Stefano & Ha-Huy, Thai & Modesto, Leonor
- 10089 Family, Community and Long-Term Earnings Inequality
by Bingley, Paul & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos
- 10088 Happiness and Development
by Nikolova, Milena
- 10087 Happy Hosts? International Tourist Arrivals and Residents' Subjective Well-being in Europe
by Ivlevs, Artjoms
- 10086 School Feeding and Learning Achievement: Evidence from India's Midday Meal Program
by Chakraborty, Tanika & Jayaraman, Rajshri
- 10085 Learning and Behavioral Spillovers of Nutritional Information
by Singh, Prakarsh
- 10084 Performance Pay and Malnutrition
by Singh, Prakarsh & Mitra, Sandip
- 10083 Impact of Caregiver Incentives on Child Health: Evidence from an Experiment with Anganwadi Workers in India
by Singh, Prakarsh & Masters, William A.
- 10082 Worth the Wait? The Effect of Early Term Birth on Maternal and Infant Health
by Buckles, Kasey & Guldi, Melanie
- 10081 Research Funding and Regional Economies
by Goldschlag, Nathan & Bianchini, Stefano & Lane, Julia & SanMartin Sola, Joseba & Weinberg, Bruce A.
- 10080 Researchers' Career Transitions over the Life Cycle
by Kawaguchi, Daiji & Kondo, Ayako & Saito, Keiji
- 10079 Teaching Accreditation Exams Reveal Grading Biases Favor Women in Male-Dominated Disciplines in France
by Breda, Thomas & Hillion, Melina
- 10078 The Impact of Mass Layoffs on the Educational Investments of Working College Students
by Ost, Ben & Pan, Weixiang & Webber, Douglas A.
- 10077 In God We Learn? Religions' Universal Messages, Context-Specific Effects, and Minority Status
by Méon, Pierre-Guillaume & Tojerow, Ilan
- 10076 The Three I's of Public Schools: Irrelevant Inputs, Insufficient Resources and Inefficiency
by Henderson, Daniel J. & Simar, Léopold & Wang, Le
- 10075 Cognitive Performance and Labor Market Outcomes
by Lin, Dajun & Lutter, Randall & Ruhm, Christopher J.
- 10074 The Effect of Occupational Licensing on Consumer Welfare: Early Midwifery Laws and Maternal Mortality
by Anderson, D. Mark & Brown, Ryan & Charles, Kerwin Kofi & Rees, Daniel I.
- 10073 How Do Pre-School and/or School-Age Children Affect Parents' Likelihood of Migration and Off-Farm Work in Rural China's Minority Regions?
by Ding, Sai & Dong, Xiao-Yuan & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret
- 10072 The Demand for Season of Birth
by Clarke, Damian & Oreffice, Sonia & Quintana-Domeque, Climent
- 10071 Booster Seats and Traffic Fatalities among Children
by Anderson, D. Mark & Sandholt, Sina
- 10070 Young Adults Living with Their Parents and the Influence of Peers
by Adamopoulou, Effrosyni (Efi) & Kaya, Ezgi
- 10069 Help Not Wanted: The Dismal Science of Youth Unemployment's Scarring Effect
by Glatt, Jordan & Wunnava, Phanindra V.
- 10068 Providing Advice to Job Seekers at Low Cost: An Experimental Study on Online Advice
by Belot, Michèle & Kircher, Philipp & Muller, Paul
- 10067 On the Boundaries of the Shadow Economy: An Empirical Investigation
by Manes, Eran & Schneider, Friedrich & Tchetchik, Anat
- 10066 Wage Flexibility and Employment Fluctuations: Evidence from the Housing Sector
by Pischke, Jörn-Steffen
- 10065 The Impact of Immigrant Peers on Native Students' Academic Achievement in Countries Where Parents of Immigrants Are Relatively Skilled
by Seah, Kelvin
- 10064 Returns to Schooling among Immigrants in Spain: A Quantile Regression Approach
by Budría, Santiago & Swedberg, Pablo & Fonseca, Marlene
- 10063 Can Immigrants Insure against Shocks as Well as the Native-born?
by Islam, Asadul & Stillman, Steven & Worswick, Christopher
- 10062 Ethnic Attrition and the Observed Health of Later-Generation Mexican Americans
by Antman, Francisca M. & Duncan, Brian & Trejo, Stephen
- 10061 Turbulence and the Employment Experience of Older Workers
by Lalé, Etienne
- 10060 On the Heterogeneity in Longevity among Socioeconomic Groups: Scope, Trends, and Implications for Earnings-Related Pension Schemes
by Ayuso, Mercedes & Bravo, Jorge Miguel & Holzmann, Robert
- 10059 Commitment in the Household: Evidence from the Effect of Inheritances on the Labor Supply of Older Married Couples
by Blau, David M. & Goodstein, Ryan
- 10058 Towards a Theory of Life Satisfaction Accounting for Stability, Change and Volatility in 25-Year Life Trajectories in Germany
by Headey, Bruce & Muffels, Ruud
- 10057 Proxy Variables and Nonparametric Identification of Causal Effects
by de Luna, Xavier & Fowler, Philip & Johansson, Per
- 10056 From Late to MTE: Alternative Methods for the Evaluation of Policy Interventions
by Cornelissen, Thomas & Dustmann, Christian & Raute, Anna & Schönberg, Uta
- 10055 Estimating More Precise Treatment Effects in Natural and Actual Experiments
by Duleep, Harriet & Liu, Xingfei
- 10054 Work versus School? The Effect of Work on Educational Expenditures for Children in Mexico
by Kaletski, Elizabeth
- 10053 The Gender Gap in Mathematics Achievement: Evidence from Italian Data
by Di Tommaso, Maria Laura & Mendolia, Silvia & Contini, Dalit
- 10052 Like Father, Like Daughter (Unless There Is a Son): Sibling Sex Composition and Women's STEM Major Choice in College
by Oguzoglu, Umut & Ozbeklik, Serkan
- 10051 Much Ado About Nothing? The Wage Effect of Holding a Ph.D. Degree But Not a Ph.D. Job Position
by Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio & Lubrano Lavadera, Giuseppe & Pastore, Francesco
- 10050 Potential Parenthood and Career Progression of Men and Women: A Simultaneous Hazards Approach
by Biewen, Martin & Seifert, Stefanie
- 10049 Vulnerability to Poverty: Tajikistan During and After the Global Financial Crisis
by Gang, Ira N. & Gatskova, Kseniia & Landon-Lane, John & Yun, Myeong-Su
- 10048 Searching for Religious Discrimination among Anganwadi Workers in India: An Experimental Investigation
by Dasgupta, Utteeyo & Mani, Subha & Singh, Prakarsh
- 10047 Intergenerational Mobility in Income and Economic Status in Ethiopia
by Haile, Getinet Astatike
- 10046 The Impact of Micro-Credit on Employment: Evidence from Bangladesh and Pakistan
by Kahn, Azhar & Rahman, Twyeafur & Wright, Robert E.
- 10045 Chinese Returnees and High-tech Sector Outward FDI: The Case of Changzhou
by Chen, Zhao & Fang, Tony
- 10044 When the Going Gets Tough... Financial Incentives, Duration of Unemployment and Job-Match Quality
by Rebollo-Sanz, Yolanda Fatima & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria
- 10043 UK Trades Unions and the Problems of Collective Action
by Willman, Paul & Bryson, Alex & Forth, John
- 10042 What Role Did Management Practices Play in SME Growth Post-Recession?
by Bryson, Alex & Forth, John
- 10041 Competitive Strategy, Performance Appraisal and Firm Results
by Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Martinez-de-Morentin, Sara
- 10040 Do Parents Tax Their Children? Teenage Labour Supply and Financial Support
by Holford, Angus J.
- 10039 Effects of the Minimum Wage on Infant Health
by Wehby, George & Dave, Dhaval M. & Kaestner, Robert
- 10038 Social Comparisons of Wage Increases and Job Satisfaction
by Grund, Christian & Rubin, Maike
- 10037 Does Money Relieve Depression? Evidence from Social Pension Eligibility
by Chen, Xi & Wang, Tianyu
- 10036 No Pain, No Gain: The Effects of Exports on Effort, Injury, and Illness
by Hummels, David & Munch, Jakob R. & Xiang, Chong
- 10035 Trade Induced Skill Upgrading: Lessons from the Danish and Portuguese Experiences
by Gu, Grace & Malik, Samreen & Pozzoli, Dario & Rocha, Vera
- 10034 Trade Competition, Technology and Labour Reallocation
by Baziki, Selva B. & Ginja, Rita & Borota Milicevic, Teodora
- 10033 Worker-Level Consequences of Import Shocks
by Nilsson Hakkala, Katariina & Huttunen, Kristiina
- 10032 Immigrant Educators and Students' Academic Achievement
by Seah, Kelvin
- 10031 The Elasticity of the Migrant Labor Supply: Evidence from Temporary Filipino Migrants
by Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Keita, Sekou
- 10030 Immigration Enforcement and Childhood Poverty in the United States
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Arenas-Arroyo, Esther & Sevilla, Almudena
- 10029 Illegal Migration and Consumption Behavior of Immigrant Households
by Dustmann, Christian & Fasani, Francesco & Speciale, Biagio
- 10028 Valuing Air Quality Using Happiness Data: The Case of China
by Zhang, Xin & Zhang, Xiaobo & Chen, Xi
- 10027 The Effect of Pollution on Worker Productivity: Evidence from Call-Center Workers in China
by Chang, Tom & Graff Zivin, Joshua & Gross, Tal & Neidell, Matthew
- 10026 Working Conditions and Factory Survival: Evidence from Better Factories Cambodia
by Robertson, Raymond & Brown, Drusilla & Dehejia, Rajeev
- 10025 Laws, Costs, Norms, and Learning: Improving Working Conditions in Developing Countries
by Brown, Drusilla & Dehejia, Rajeev & Robertson, Raymond
- 10024 How to Help Poor Informal Workers to Save a Bit: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya
by Akbas, Merve & Ariely, Dan & Robalino, David A. & Weber, Michael
- 10023 Intensive Mothering and Well-being: The Role of Education and Child Care Activity
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Sevilla, Almudena
- 10022 Is Childcare Bad for the Mental Health of Grandparents? Evidence from SHARE
by Brunello, Giorgio & Rocco, Lorenzo
- 10021 Parental Unemployment and Child Health in China
by Pieters, Janneke & Rawlings, Samantha
- 10020 The Causal Effect of Education on Health Behaviors: Evidence from Turkey
by Tansel, Aysit & Karaoğlan, Deniz
- 10019 Mind, Behaviour and Health: A Randomised Experiment
by Alem, Yonas & Behrendt, Hannah & Belot, Michèle & Bíró, Anikó
- 10018 Does Social Health Insurance Reduce Financial Burden? Panel Data Evidence from India
by Azam, Mehtabul
- 10017 Ageing and Literacy Skills: Evidence from IALS, ALL and PIAAC
by Barrett, Garry F. & Riddell, W. Craig
- 10016 Old-Age Pension and Extended Families: How is Adult Children's Internal Migration Affected?
by Chen, Xi