Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
IZA Discussion Papers
- 9154 Optimal Wage Redistribution in the Presence of Adverse Selection in the Labor Market
by Bastani, Spencer & Blumkin, Tomer & Micheletto, Luca
- 9153 Labor Supply and Productivity Responses to Non-Salary Benefits: Do They Work? If So, at What Level Do They Work Best?
by Spencer, Marilyn & Gevrek, Deniz & Chambers, Valrie & Bowden, Randall
- 9152 A Tax Benefit Model for Policy Evaluation in Luxembourg: LuxTaxBen
by Islam, Nizamul & Flood, Lennart
- 9151 The Impact of Short- and Long-Term Participation Tax Rates on Labor Supply
by Bartels, Charlotte & Pestel, Nico
- 9150 The Ambiguity Triangle: Uncovering Fundamental Patterns of Behavior Under Uncertainty
by Burghart, Daniel R. & Epper, Thomas & Fehr, Ernst
- 9149 Fairness and Frictions: The Impact of Unequal Raises on Quit Behavior
by Dube, Arindrajit & Giuliano, Laura & Leonard, Jonathan
- 9148 Dismissal Disputes and Endogenous Sorting
by Garibaldi, Pietro & Pfann, Gerard A.
- 9147 Innovation and Employment in Patenting Firms: Empirical Evidence from Europe
by Van Roy, Vincent & Vertesy, Daniel & Vivarelli, Marco
- 9146 The Employment Effects of State Hiring Credits
by Neumark, David & Grijalva, Diego
- 9145 Low-Skilled Jobs and Student Jobs: Employers' Preferences in Slovakia and the Czech Republic
by Kureková, Lucia Mýtna & Žilinčíková, Zuzana
- 9144 Cigarette Taxes and Youth Smoking: Updated Estimates Using YRBS Data
by Hansen, Benjamin & Sabia, Joseph J. & Rees, Daniel I.
- 9143 Increasing Coverage of Antiretroviral Therapy and Male Medical Circumcision in HIV Hyperendemic Countries: A Cost-Benefit Analysis
by Geldsetzer, Pascal & Bloom, David E. & Humair, Salal & Bärnighausen, Till
- 9142 Physician Payment Contracts in the Presence of Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection: The Theory and its Application to Ontario
by Kantarevic, Jasmin & Kralj, Boris
- 9141 Health Disparities Across Education: The Role of Differential Reporting Error
by Cawley, John & Choi, Anna
- 9140 Employer Downsizing and Older Workers' Health
by Gutierrez, Italo A. & Michaud, Pierre-Carl
- 9139 Multidimensional Affluence in Income and Wealth in the Eurozone: A Cross-Country Comparison Using the HFCS
by Kontbay-Busun, Sine & Peichl, Andreas
- 9138 Direct and Indirect Effects of Training Vouchers for the Unemployed
by Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Strittmatter, Anthony
- 9137 The Early Labour Market Effects of Generally and Vocationally Oriented Higher Education: Is There a Trade-off?
by Verhaest, Dieter & Baert, Stijn
- 9136 Experimental Evidence on the Long-Term Impacts of a Youth Training Program
by Ibarrarán, Pablo & Kluve, Jochen & Ripani, Laura & Rosas Shady, David
- 9135 Gender Differentials in Unemployment Ins and Outs during the Great Recession in Spain
by de la Rica, Sara & Rebollo-Sanz, Yolanda Fatima
- 9134 How to Fight Long-Term Unemployment: Lessons from Germany
by Spermann, Alexander
- 9133 Estimating the External Returns to Education: Evidence from China
by Fan, Wen & Ma, Yuanyuan & Wang, Liming
- 9132 Cognitive, Non-Cognitive Skills and Gender Wage Gaps: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data in Bangladesh
by Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Sarr, Leopold & Sharma, Smriti
- 9131 "A Flop or a Success?" An Evaluation of the Welfare Impacts of the 6-3-3-4 Education System in Nigeria
by Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth
- 9130 Human Capital Quality and Aggregate Income Differences: Development Accounting for U.S. States
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Ruhose, Jens & Woessmann, Ludger
- 9129 Financial Constraints and Girls' Secondary Education: Evidence from School Fee Elimination in The Gambia
by Blimpo, Moussa P. & Gajigo, Ousman & Pugatch, Todd
- 9128 The Effect of a Sibling's Gender on Earnings, Education and Family Formation
by Peter, Noemi & Lundborg, Petter & Webbink, Dinand
- 9127 Welfare Rules, Incentives, and Family Structure
by Moffitt, Robert A. & Phelan, Brian J. & Winkler, Anne E.
- 9126 Children's Media Use and Homework Time
by Pabilonia, Sabrina Wulff
- 9125 Micro-Evidence on Product and Labor Market Regime Differences between Chile and France
by Dobbelaere, Sabien & Lauterbach, Rodolfo & Mairesse, Jacques
- 9124 Comparing Micro-Evidence on Rent Sharing from Three Different Approaches
by Dobbelaere, Sabien & Mairesse, Jacques
- 9123 Redistribution and Insurance with Simple Tax Instruments
by Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik
- 9122 The Information Value of Central School Exams
by Schwerdt, Guido & Woessmann, Ludger
- 9121 A Big Fish in a Small Pond: Ability Rank and Human Capital Investment
by Elsner, Benjamin & Isphording, Ingo E.
- 9120 Do Wage Expectations Influence the Decision to Enroll in Nursing College?
by Schweri, Jürg & Hartog, Joop
- 9119 Peers' Composition Effects in the Short and in the Long Run: College Major, College Performance and Income
by Anelli, Massimo & Peri, Giovanni
- 9118 The Performance of School Assignment Mechanisms in Practice
by de Haan, Monique & Gautier, Pieter A. & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas
- 9117 What Drives the Reversal of the Gender Education Gap? Evidence from Germany
by Riphahn, Regina T. & Schwientek, Caroline
- 9116 The Heterogeneous Impact of Pension Income on Elderly Living Arrangements: Evidence from China's New Rural Pension Scheme
by Cheng, Lingguo & Liu, Hong & Zhang, Ye & Zhao, Zhong
- 9115 Did the Intergenerational Solidarity Pact Increase the Employment Rate of Older Workers in Belgium? A Macro-Econometric Evaluation
by Dejemeppe, Muriel & Smith, Catherine & Van der Linden, Bruno
- 9114 Do Employment Protection Reforms Affect Well-Being?
by Dräger, Vanessa
- 9113 Trial and Error? Reelection Concerns and Policy Experimentation during the U.S. Welfare Reform
by Bernecker, Andreas & Boyer, Pierre C. & Gathmann, Christina
- 9112 Do the Unemployed Accept Jobs Too Quickly? A Comparison with Employed Job Seekers
by Longhi, Simonetta
- 9111 Mandatory Volunteer Work as Fair Reciprocity for Unemployment and Social Benefits?
by Veldboer, Lex & Kleinhans, Reinout & van Ham, Maarten
- 9110 Saving Face and Group Identity
by Eriksson, Tor & Mao, Lei & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 9109 The Changing Returns to Crime: Do Criminals Respond to Prices?
by Draca, Mirko & Koutmeridis, Theodore & Machin, Stephen
- 9108 How Immigration Grease Is Affected by Economic, Institutional and Policy Contexts: Evidence from EU Labor Markets
by Guzi, Martin & Kahanec, Martin & Kureková, Lucia Mýtna
- 9107 Explaining the Unexplained: Residual Wage Inequality, Manufacturing Decline, and Low-Skilled Immigration
by Gould, Eric D.
- 9106 Number of Siblings and Educational Choices of Immigrant Children: Evidence from First- and Second-Generation Immigrants
by Meurs, Dominique & Puhani, Patrick A. & von Haaren, Friederike
- 9105 The Legacies of Slavery in and out of Africa
by Bertocchi, Graziella
- 9104 Green Cities? Urbanization, Trade and the Environment
by Borck, Rainald & Pflüger, Michael P.
- 9103 Financial Literacy and Food Security in Extremely Vulnerable Households
by Millimet, Daniel L. & McDonough, Ian K. & Fomby, Thomas B.
- 9102 The Long-Term Determinants of Female HIV Infection in Africa: The Slave Trade, Polygyny, and Sexual Behavior
by Bertocchi, Graziella & Dimico, Arcangelo
- 9101 Human Capital Persistence and Development
by Rocha, Rudi & Ferraz, Claudio & Soares, Rodrigo R.
- 9100 Misperceiving Inequality
by Gimpelson, Vladimir & Treisman, Daniel
- 9099 Quality of Higher Education and the Labor Market in Developing Countries: Evidence from an Education Reform in Senegal
by Boccanfuso, Dorothée & Larouche, Alexandre & Trandafir, Mircea
- 9098 Norwegian Rhapsody? The Political Economy Benefits of Regional Integration
by Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Moretti, Luigi
- 9097 The UK's Productivity Puzzle
by Bryson, Alex & Forth, John
- 9096 Does Worker Wellbeing Affect Workplace Performance?
by Bryson, Alex & Forth, John & Stokes, Lucy
- 9095 Not Working at Work: Loafing, Unemployment and Labor Productivity
by Burda, Michael C. & Genadek, Katie R. & Hamermesh, Daniel S.
- 9094 Insuring against Health Shocks: Health Insurance and Household Choices
by Liu, Kai
- 9093 The Long-term Health Effects of Fetal Malnutrition: Evidence from the 1959-1961 China Great Leap Forward Famine
by Kim, Seonghoon & Fleisher, Belton M. & Sun, Jessica Ya
- 9092 The Effect of Changes in the Statutory Minimum Working Age on Educational, Labor and Health Outcomes
by Jimenez-Martin, Sergi & Vall-Castello, Judit & del Rey, Elena
- 9091 The Effect of Statutory Sick Pay Regulations on Workers' Health
by Halla, Martin & Pech, Susanne & Zweimüller, Martina
- 9090 Can Compulsory Dialogues Nudge Sick-Listed Workers Back to Work?
by Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut & Schreiner, Ragnhild C.
- 9089 Can Helping the Sick Hurt the Able? Incentives, Information and Disruption in a Disability-Related Welfare Reform
by Bagaria, Nitika & Petrongolo, Barbara & Van Reenen, John
- 9088 Does Daylight Saving Time Really Make Us Sick?
by Jin, Lawrence & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 9087 Peer Effects, Fast Food Consumption and Adolescent Weight Gain
by Fortin, Bernard & Yazbeck, Myra
- 9086 Spillover Effects of Early-Life Medical Interventions
by Breining, Sanni & Daysal, N. Meltem & Simonsen, Marianne & Trandafir, Mircea
- 9085 The Hidden Costs of Tax Evasion: Collaborative Tax Evasion in Markets for Expert Services
by Balafoutas, Loukas & Beck, Adrian & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Sutter, Matthias
- 9084 A Real-Effort Experiment on Gift Exchange with Temptation
by Koch, Alexander K. & Nafziger, Julia
- 9083 Does Holding a Postdoctoral Position Bring Benefits for Advancing to Academia?
by Lin, Eric S. & Chiu, Shih-Yung
- 9082 Is Ability Tracking (Really) Responsible for Educational Inequalities in Achievement? A Comparison between the Country States Bavaria and Hesse in Germany
by Esser, Hartmut & Relikowski, Ilona
- 9081 Education and Growth with Learning by Doing
by Marconi, Gabriele & de Grip, Andries
- 9080 The Consequences of Academic Match between Students and Colleges
by Dillon, Eleanor & Smith, Jeffrey A.
- 9079 Back to School? Labor-Market Returns to Vocational Postsecondary Education
by Böckerman, Petri & Haapanen, Mika & Jepsen, Christopher
- 9078 The Occupational Feminization of Wages
by Addison, John T. & Ozturk, Orgul Demet & Wang, Si
- 9077 Is There a Penalty for Becoming a Woman? Is There a Premium for Becoming a Man? Evidence from a Sample of Transsexual Workers
by Geijtenbeek, Lydia & Plug, Erik
- 9076 Offline Effects of Online Connecting: The Impact of Broadband Diffusion on Teen Fertility Decisions
by Guldi, Melanie & Herbst, Chris M.
- 9075 Divorce: What Does Learning Have to Do with It?
by Marinescu, Ioana E.
- 9074 Do Parental Networks Pay Off? Linking Children's Labor-Market Outcomes to their Parents' Friends
by Plug, Erik & van der Klaauw, Bas & Ziegler, Lennart
- 9073 Maternal Employment Effects of Paid Parental Leave
by Bergemann, Annette & Riphahn, Regina T.
- 9072 The Rising Cost of Child Care in the United States: A Reassessment of the Evidence
by Herbst, Chris M.
- 9071 Opening the Black Box of the Matching Function: The Power of Words
by Marinescu, Ioana E. & Wolthoff, Ronald P.
- 9070 Information Frictions and Labor Market Outcomes
by Cardoso, Ana Rute & Loviglio, Annalisa & Piemontese, Lavinia
- 9069 Job Loss in the Great Recession and its Aftermath: U.S. Evidence from the Displaced Workers Survey
by Farber, Henry S
- 9068 Import Competition and the Great U.S. Employment Sag of the 2000s
by Acemoglu, Daron & Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H. & Price, Brendan
- 9067 Kingpin Approaches to Fighting Crime and Community Violence: Evidence from Mexico's Drug War
by Lindo, Jason M. & Padilla-Romo, María
- 9066 The Sources of Wage Growth in a Developing Country
by Marinescu, Ioana E. & Triyana, Margaret
- 9065 The Inheritance of Educational Inequality among Young People in Developing Countries
by Pastore, Francesco & Roccisano, Federica
- 9064 Global Poverty Goals and Prices: How Purchasing Power Parity Matters
by Jolliffe, Dean & Prydz, Espen Beer
- 9063 Who Is More Mobile in Response to Local Demand Shifts in China?
by Luo, Dongdong & Xing, Chunbing
- 9062 How Do Native and Migrant Workers Contribute to Innovation? A Study on France, Germany and the UK
by Fassio, Claudio & Montobbio, Fabio & Venturini, Alessandra
- 9061 Illegal Immigration and Fiscal Competition
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Pinto, Santiago M.
- 9060 Does It Matter Where You Came From? Ancestry Composition and Economic Performance of U.S. Counties, 1850-2010
by Fulford, Scott L. & Petkov, Ivan & Schiantarelli, Fabio
- 9059 Power-Couples and the Colocation Hypothesis Revisited
by Mariotti, Francesco & Mumford, Karen A. & Pena-Boquete, Yolanda
- 9058 The Causal Impact of Migration on US Trade: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
by Steingress, Walter
- 9057 Winners and Losers among Skilled Migrants: The Case of Post-Accession Polish Migrants to the UK
by Kaczmarczyk, Pawel & Tyrowicz, Joanna
- 9056 On the Equilibrium and Welfare Consequences of 'Keeping up with the Joneses'
by Gavrel, Frédéric & Rebiere, Therese
- 9055 Life Satisfaction in Germany after Reunification: Additional Insights on the Pattern of Convergence
by Pfeifer, Christian & Petrunyk, Inna
- 9054 What Factors Affect Doctors' Hours Decisions: Comparing Structural Discrete Choice and Reduced-Form Approaches
by Kalb, Guyonne & Kuehnle, Daniel & Scott, Anthony & Cheng, Terence Chai & Jeon, Sung-Hee
- 9053 Prenatal Stress and Low Birth Weight: Evidence from the Super Bowl
by Duncan, Brian & Mansour, Hani & Rees, Daniel I.
- 9052 Prepregnancy Obesity and Birth Outcomes
by Averett, Susan L. & Fletcher, Erin K.
- 9051 Peer Effects on Obesity in a Sample of European Children
by Gwozdz, Wencke & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & Reisch, Lucia A. & Bammann, Karin & Eiben, Gabriele & Kourides, Yiannis & Kovács, Eva & Lauria, Fabio & Konstabel, Kenn & Santaliestra-Pasias, Alba M. & Vyncke, Krishna & Pigeot, Iris
- 9050 Obesity and Economic Performance of Young Workers in Italy
by Bruno, Giovanni S. F. & Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Dessy, Orietta
- 9049 Overeducation: A Disease of the School-to-Work Transition System
by Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco
- 9048 Schooling, Nation Building, and Industrialization: A Gellnerian Approach
by Hauk, Esther & Ortega, Javier
- 9047 Flexibility at a Cost: Should Governments Stimulate Tertiary Education for Adults?
by Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle
- 9046 Nature or Nurture in Higher Education? Inter-generational Implications of the Vietnam-Era Lottery
by Christofides, Louis N. & Hoy, Michael & Milla, Joniada & Stengos, Thanasis
- 9045 Academic Performance and Type of Early Childhood Care
by Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Simonsen, Marianne
- 9044 Do Schools Discriminate Against Homosexual Parents? Evidence from an Internet Field Experiment
by Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Meix-Llop, Enric
- 9043 Does Education Raise Productivity and Wages Equally? The Moderating Roles of Age, Gender and Industry
by Rycx, Francois & Saks, Yves & Tojerow, Ilan
- 9042 Political Socialization in Flux? Linking Family Non-Intactness during Childhood to Adult Civic Engagement
by Hener, Timo & Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas
- 9041 Combining "Real Effort" with Induced Effort Costs: The Ball-Catching Task
by Gächter, Simon & Huang, Lingbo & Sefton, Martin
- 9040 Learning about Job Search: A Field Experiment with Job Seekers in Germany
by Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Jäger, Simon & Zimmermann, Florian
- 9039 Cooperation and Discrimination Within and Across Language Borders: Evidence from Children in a Bilingual City
by Angerer, Silvia & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Lergetporer, Philipp & Sutter, Matthias
- 9038 Street Prostitution Zones and Crime
by Bisschop, Paul & Kastoryano, Stephen & van der Klaauw, Bas
- 9037 Top Incomes in Canada: Evidence from the Census
by Lemieux, Thomas & Riddell, W. Craig
- 9036 Average Wage Gaps and Oaxaca–Blinder Decompositions
by Sloczynski, Tymon
- 9035 State Dependence in Welfare Receipt: Transitions Before and After a Reform
by Riphahn, Regina T. & Wunder, Christoph
- 9034 Does Extending Unemployment Benefits Improve Job Quality?
by Nekoei, Arash & Weber, Andrea
- 9033 Program Evaluation and Spillover Effects
by Angelucci, Manuela & Di Maro, Vincenzo
- 9032 Work Capacity and Longer Working Lives in Belgium
by Jousten, Alain & Lefèbvre, Mathieu
- 9031 Does Commuting Affect Health?
by Künn-Nelen, Annemarie
- 9030 Click'n'Roll: No Evidence of Illusion of Control
by Filippin, Antonio & Crosetto, Paolo
- 9029 The Sound of Others: Surprising Evidence of Conformist Behavior
by Crosetto, Paolo & Filippin, Antonio
- 9028 Clean Money in a Dirty System: Relationship Networks and Land Rezoning in Queensland
by Murray, Cameron K. & Frijters, Paul
- 9027 How Transparency Kills Information Aggregation: Theory and Experiment
by Fehrler, Sebastian & Hughes, Niall
- 9026 Do Natural Disasters Stimulate Individual Saving? Evidence from a Natural Experiment in a Highly Developed Country
by Berlemann, Michael & Steinhardt, Max F. & Tutt, Jascha
- 9025 The Local Economic Impact of Wind Power Deployment
by May, Nils G. & Nilsen, Øivind Anti
- 9024 Fiscal Decentralization, Rural Industrialization, and Undocumented Labor Mobility in Rural China (1982-87)
by Chen, Yiu Por (Vincent)
- 9023 Political Aspirations in India: Evidence from Fertility Limits on Local Leaders
by Anukriti, S & Chakravarty, Abhishek
- 9022 Changing Income Inequality and Panel Income Changes
by Duval Hernández, Robert & Fields, Gary S. & Jakubson, George H.
- 9021 How Deep Is Your Love? A Quantitative Spatial Analysis of the Transatlantic Trade Partnership
by Krebs, Oliver & Pflüger, Michael P.
- 9020 The Pan-European Population Distribution Across Consistently Defined Functional Urban Areas
by Schmidheiny, Kurt & Suedekum, Jens
- 9019 Immigrant Student Performance in Math: Does It Matter Where You Come From?
by Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Rapallini, Chiara
- 9018 Are China's Ethnic Minorities Less Likely to Move?
by Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Yang, Xiuna
- 9017 Happy Moves? Assessing the Link Between Life Satisfaction and Emigration Intentions
by Ivlevs, Artjoms
- 9016 On the Potential Interaction Between Labour Market Institutions and Immigration Policies
by Cigagna, Claudia & Sulis, Giovanni
- 9015 Coming to Work While Sick: An Economic Theory of Presenteeism with an Application to German Data
by Hirsch, Boris & Lechmann, Daniel S. J. & Schnabel, Claus
- 9014 Impacts of the Availability of Old-Age Benefits on Exits from the Labour Market
by Gałecka-Burdziak, Ewa & Góra, Marek
- 9013 Tax Compliance and Information Provision: A Field Experiment with Small Firms
by Doerrenberg, Philipp & Schmitz, Jan
- 9012 Integrating Mobile Phone Technologies into Labor-Market Intermediation: A Multi-Treatment Experimental Design
by Dammert, Ana C. & Galdo, Jose C. & Galdo, Virgilio
- 9011 Conspicuous Work: Peer Working Time, Labour Supply and Happiness for Male Workers
by Collewet, Marion & de Grip, Andries & de Koning, Jaap
- 9010 Give and You Shall Receive: The Emergence of Welfare-Reducing Reciprocity
by Murray, Cameron K. & Frijters, Paul & Vorster, Melissa
- 9009 Overconfident People Are More Exposed to "Black Swan" Events: A Case Study of Avalanche Risk
by Bonini, Nicolao & Pighin, Stefania & Rettore, Enrico & Savadori, Lucia & Schena, Federico & Tonini, Sara & Tosi, Paolo
- 9008 Is Self-employment a Way to Escape from Skill Mismatches?
by Albiol Sanchez, Judit & Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Teruel, Graciela
- 9007 Wage Returns to Mid-Career Investments in Job Training through Employer-Supported Course Enrollment: Evidence for Canada
by Ci, Wen & Galdo, Jose C. & Voia, Marcel & Worswick, Christopher
- 9006 Mobility across Firms and Occupations among Graduates from Apprenticeship
by Fitzenberger, Bernd & Licklederer, Stefanie & Zwiener, Hanna
- 9005 Inequality of Opportunities of Educational Achievement in Turkey over Time
by Tansel, Aysit
- 9004 Economic Uncertainty, Parental Selection, and Children's Educational Outcomes
by Chevalier, Arnaud & Marie, Olivier
- 9003 Does Exposure to Economics Bring New Majors to the Field? Evidence from a Natural Experiment
by Fricke, Hans & Grogger, Jeff & Steinmayr, Andreas
- 9002 How Falsifiable is the Collective Model? A New Test with an Application to Monogamous and Bigamous Households in Burkina Faso
by Dauphin, Anyck & Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy
- 9001 A Simple Identification Strategy for Gary Becker's Time Allocation Model
by Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic
- 9000 The Meaning of Failed Replications: A Review and Proposal
by Clemens, Michael A.
- 8999 Is Rationing in the Microfinance Sector Determined by the Microfinance Type? Evidence from Ghana
by Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Sackey, Frank Gyimah
- 8998 Market Distortions and Political Rent: The Case of Fertilizer Price Divergence in Africa
by Shimeles, Abebe & Gurara, Daniel Zerfu & Birhanu Tessema, Dawit
- 8997 Investment Liberalisation, Technology Take-off and Export Market Entry: Does Foreign Ownership Structure Matter?
by Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Lancheros, Sandra
- 8996 Innovation, Inequality and a Golden Rule for Growth in an Economy with Cobb-Douglas Function and an R&D Sector
by Welfens, Paul J. J.
- 8995 Has Performance Pay Increased Wage Inequality in Britain?
by Bryan, Mark L. & Bryson, Alex
- 8994 Equality of Opportunity: Theory and Evidence
by Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Peragine, Vito
- 8993 Fiscal Policy, Interest Rate Spreads, and the Zero Lower Bound
by Bredemeier, Christian & Juessen, Falko & Schabert, Andreas
- 8992 Does Performance Information Affect Job Seekers in Selecting Private Providers in Voucher-Based ALMP Programs?
by Gerdes, Christer
- 8991 Benefit Reentitlement Conditions in Unemployment Insurance Schemes
by Andersen, Torben M. & Kristoffersen, Mark Strom & Svarer, Michael
- 8990 The Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Returns to Voucher-Financed Training
by Görlitz, Katja & Tamm, Marcus
- 8989 Is There a Link Between Employer-Provided Health Insurance and Job Mobility? Evidence from Recent Micro Data
by Chute, Benjamin W. & Wunnava, Phanindra V.
- 8988 Permanent Wage Cost Subsidies for Older Workers: An Effective Tool for Increasing Working Time and Postponing Early Retirement?
by Albanese, Andrea & Cockx, Bart
- 8987 Mozart or Pelé? The Effects of Teenagers' Participation in Music and Sports
by Cabane, Charlotte & Hille, Adrian & Lechner, Michael
- 8986 IC Technology and Learning: An Impact Evaluation of Cl@ssi2.0
by Checchi, Daniele & Rettore, Enrico & Girardi, Silvia
- 8985 Charters Without Lotteries: Testing Takeovers in New Orleans and Boston
by Abdulkadiroğlu, Atila & Angrist, Joshua & Hull, Peter D. & Pathak, Parag A.
- 8984 Adjusted State Teacher Salaries and the Decision to Teach
by Rickman, Dan S. & Wang, Hongbo & Winters, John V.
- 8983 The Effects of a High School Curriculum Reform on University Enrollment and the Choice of College Major
by Görlitz, Katja & Gravert, Christina
- 8982 Uncovering the Gender Participation Gap in the Crime Market
by Gavrilova, Evelina & Campaniello, Nadia
- 8981 The Rise of Female Entrepreneurs: New Evidence on Gender Differences in Liquidity Constraints
by Sauer, Robert M. & Wilson, Tanya
- 8980 Optimal Social Assistance and Unemployment Insurance in a Life-Cycle Model of Family Labor Supply and Savings
by Haan, Peter & Prowse, Victoria L.
- 8979 Partial Insurance and Investments in Children
by Carneiro, Pedro & Ginja, Rita
- 8978 The Effect of Paid Parental Leave on Child Health in Australia
by Broadway, Barbara & Kalb, Guyonne & Kuehnle, Daniel & Maeder, Miriam
- 8977 How Does Socio-Economic Status Shape a Child's Personality?
by Deckers, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Kosse, Fabian & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah
- 8976 Improving the Allocation of Spots in Child Care Facilities for Toddlers in Germany: A Mechanism Design Approach
by Carlsson, Sissa & Thomsen, Stephan L.
- 8975 Religion and Innovation
by Benabou, Roland & Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea
- 8974 Culture of Trust and Division of Labor
by Meier, Stephan & Stephenson, Matthew
- 8973 Market Design and Moral Behavior
by Kirchler, Michael & Huber, Jürgen & Stefan, Matthias & Sutter, Matthias
- 8972 Home-Ownership, Unemployed's Job Search Behavior and Post-Unemployment Outcomes
by Caliendo, Marco & Gielen, Anne C. & Mahlstedt, Robert
- 8971 The Role of Bounded Rationality and Imperfect Information in Subgame Perfect Implementation: An Empirical Investigation
by Aghion, Philippe & Fehr, Ernst & Holden, Richard & Wilkening, Tom
- 8970 Impact of Hospital Delivery on Child Mortality: An Analysis of Adolescent Mothers in Bangladesh
by Pal, Sarmistha
- 8969 Infant Health and Longevity: Evidence from a Historical Trial in Sweden
by Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese
- 8968 The Hidden Cost of Labor Market Entry During Recession: Unemployment Rate at Entry and Occupational Injury Risk of Young Workers
by Leombruni, Roberto & Razzolini, Tiziano & Serti, Francesco
- 8967 Economic Development, Novelty Consumption, and Body Weight: Evidence from the East German Transition to Capitalism
by Dragone, Davide & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 8966 Urbanization, Natural Amenities, and Subjective Well-Being: Evidence from U.S. Counties
by Winters, John V. & Li, Yu
- 8965 Climate Change, Agricultural Production and Civil Conflict: Evidence from the Philippines
by Crost, Benjamin & Duquennois, Claire & Felter, Joseph & Rees, Daniel I.
- 8964 Productivity Effects of Air Pollution: Evidence from Professional Soccer
by Lichter, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Sommer, Eric
- 8963 Unaccompanied Minors and Separated Refugee Children in Sweden: An Outlook on Demography, Education and Employment
by Celikaksoy, Aycan & Wadensjö, Eskil
- 8962 Immigration, Regional Conditions, and Crime: Evidence from an Allocation Policy in Germany
by Piopiunik, Marc & Ruhose, Jens
- 8961 Immigrants' Effect on Native Workers: New Analysis on Longitudinal Data
by Foged, Mette & Peri, Giovanni
- 8960 Decentralizing Education Resources: School Grants in Senegal
by Carneiro, Pedro & Koussihouèdé, Oswald & Lahire, Nathalie & Meghir, Costas & Mommaerts, Corina
- 8959 In a Small Moment: Class Size and Moral Hazard in the Mezzogiorno
by Angrist, Joshua & Battistin, Erich & Vuri, Daniela
- 8958 The Effect of Community Traumatic Events on Student Achievement: Evidence from the Beltway Sniper Attacks
by Gershenson, Seth & Tekin, Erdal
- 8957 Does Professional Development of Preschool Teachers Improve Child Socio-Emotional Outcomes?
by Jensen, Bente & Jensen, Peter & Rasmussen, Astrid Würtz
- 8956 Neighborhood Effects in Education
by Del Bello, Carlo L. & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves
- 8955 Mind the Gap: Crowd-Funding and the Role of Seed Money
by Deutsch, Joseph & Epstein, Gil S. & Nir, Alon