Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
IZA Discussion Papers
- 9989 The Value of Knowing the Propensity Score for Estimating Average Treatment Effects
by Rothe, Christoph
- 9988 Big Data Is a Big Deal But How Much Data Do We Need?
by Askitas, Nikos
- 9987 Management as a Technology?
by Bloom, Nicholas & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John
- 9986 Has Uber Made It Easier to Get a Ride in the Rain?
by Brodeur, Abel & Nield, Kerry
- 9985 Neighborhood Effects, Peer Classification, and the Decision of Women to Work
by Mota, Nuno & Patacchini, Eleonora & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 9984 Gendered Entrepreneurship Networks
by Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut
- 9983 Consumption Network Effects
by De Giorgi, Giacomo & Frederiksen, Anders & Pistaferri, Luigi
- 9982 Group (Re-)formation in Public Good Games: The Tale of the Bad Apple
by Grund, Christian & Harbring, Christine & Thommes, Kirsten
- 9981 Testing for the Ratchet Effect: Evidence from a Real-Effort Work Task
by Cardella, Eric & Depew, Briggs
- 9980 No Better Moment to Score a Goal than Just Before Half Time? A Soccer Myth Statistically Tested
by Baert, Stijn & Amez, Simon
- 9979 Grandparental Availability for Child Care and Maternal Employment: Pension Reform Evidence from Italy
by Bratti, Massimiliano & Frattini, Tommaso & Scervini, Francesco
- 9978 Should Value-Added Models Control for Student Absences?
by Gershenson, Seth
- 9977 Symposium on Child Development and Parental Investment: Introduction
by Francesconi, Marco & Heckman, James J.
- 9976 Child Labor in China
by Tang, Can & Zhao, Liqiu & Zhao, Zhong
- 9975 Estimation of a Roy/Search/Compensating Differential Model of the Labor Market
by Taber, Christopher & Vejlin, Rune Majlund
- 9974 Decomposition Analysis of Earnings Inequality in Rural India: 2004-2012
by Khanna, Shantanu & Goel, Deepti & Morissette, René
- 9973 Disentangling the Wage Impacts of Offshoring on a Developing Country: Theory and Policy
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy & Mitra, Devashish
- 9972 Job Creation in a Multi-Sector Labor Market Model for Developing Economies
by Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy & Fields, Gary S. & Kanbur, Ravi
- 9971 Coerced Labor in the Cotton Sector: How Global Commodity Prices (Don't) Transmit to the Poor
by Danzer, Alexander M. & Grundke, Robert
- 9970 Informal versus Formal: A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Madagascar
by Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Rakotomanana, Faly & Roubaud, François
- 9969 Aging, Retirement and Pay-As-You-Go Pensions
by Cipriani, Giam Pietro
- 9968 Information and Preferences for Public Spending: Evidence from Representative Survey Experiments
by Lergetporer, Philipp & Schwerdt, Guido & Werner, Katharina & Woessmann, Ludger
- 9967 Optimal Unemployment Benefit Policy and the Firm Productivity Distribution
by Blumkin, Tomer & Danziger, Leif & Yashiv, Eran
- 9966 Evaluating Labour Market Policy
by Eichhorst, Werner & Konle-Seidl, Regina
- 9965 Public Wages, Public Employment, and Business Cycle Volatility: Evidence from U.S. Metro Areas
by Boeing-Reicher, Claire A. & Caponi, Vincenzo
- 9964 Co-movements between Public and Private Wages in the EU: Which Factors Play a Role?
by Marzinotto, Benedicta & Turrini, Alessandro
- 9963 Explaining Cross-National Variation in Workplace Employee Representation
by Forth, John & Bryson, Alex & George, Anitha
- 9962 Monopsonistic Competition, Low-Wage Labour Markets, and Minimum Wages: An Empirical Analysis
by Bachmann, Ronald & Frings, Hanna
- 9961 Permanent Jobs, Employment Protection and Job Content
by Kahn, Lawrence M.
- 9960 The Value of Private Schools: Evidence from Pakistan
by Carneiro, Pedro & Das, Jishnu & Reis, Hugo
- 9959 Does Learning Beget Learning Throughout Adulthood? Evidence from Employees' Training Participation
by Kramer, Anica & Tamm, Marcus
- 9958 Dynamic Effects of Educational Assortative Mating on Labor Supply
by Gihleb, Rania & Lifshitz, Osnat
- 9957 Returns to Education: The Causal Effects of Education on Earnings, Health and Smoking
by Heckman, James J. & Humphries, John Eric & Veramendi, Gregory
- 9956 LATE for the Meeting: Gender, Peer Advising, and College Success
by Ellis, Jimmy R. & Gershenson, Seth
- 9955 "Teaching to Teach" Literacy
by Machin, Stephen & McNally, Sandra & Viarengo, Martina
- 9954 Faces of Joblessness: Characterising Employment Barriers to Inform Policy
by Fernandez, Rodrigo & Immervoll, Herwig & Pacifico, Daniele & Thévenot, Céline
- 9953 From Dual to Unified Employment Protection: Transition and Steady State
by Dolado, Juan J. & Lalé, Etienne & Siassi, Nawid
- 9952 Euro, Crisis and Unemployment: Youth Patterns, Youth Policies?
by Ghoshray, Atanu & Ordóñez, Javier & Sala, Hector
- 9951 Workforce Composition, Productivity, and Labor Regulations in a Compensating Differentials Theory of Informality
by Haanwinckel, Daniel & Soares, Rodrigo R.
- 9950 Search Frictions, Competing Mechanisms and Optimal Market Segmentation
by Cai, Xiaoming & Gautier, Pieter A. & Wolthoff, Ronald P.
- 9949 Work Experience from Paid Employment and the Path to Entrepreneurship: Business Takeover versus New Venture Start-Up
by Xi, Guoqian & Block, Jörn & Lasch, Frank & Robert, Frank & Thurik, Roy
- 9948 Insurance in Human Capital Models with Limited Enforcement
by Krebs, Tom & Kuhn, Moritz & Wright, Mark L. J.
- 9947 Image versus Information: Changing Societal Norms and Optimal Privacy
by Ali, S. Nageeb & Benabou, Roland
- 9946 Profit Sharing and Peer Reporting
by Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Robbett, Andrea & Akbar, Prottoy
- 9945 The Cultural Diffusion of the Fertility Transition: Evidence from Internal Migration in 19th Century France
by Daudin, Guillaume & Franck, Raphaël & Rapoport, Hillel
- 9944 Poverty Risk among Older Immigrants in a Scandinavian Welfare State
by Jakobsen, Vibeke & Pedersen, Peder J.
- 9943 Explaining the Male Native-Immigrant Employment Gap in Sweden: The Role of Human Capital and Migrant Categories
by Luik, Marc-André & Emilsson, Henrik & Bevelander, Pieter
- 9942 Social Ties and the Job Search of Recent Immigrants
by Goel, Deepti & Lang, Kevin
- 9941 Asymmetric Information under the Kafala Sponsorship System: Impacts on Foreign Domestic Workers' Income and Employment Status in the GCC Countries
by Malit, Jr., Froilan T. & Naufal, George S
- 9940 Migrant Workers and the Welfare State
by Andersen, Torben M. & Migali, Silvia
- 9939 When Can Experimental Evidence Mislead? A Re-Assessment of Canada's Self Sufficiency Project
by Riddell, Chris & Riddell, W. Craig
- 9938 Resampling and Bootstrap to Assess the Relevance of Variables: A New Algorithmic Approach with Applications to Entrepreneurship Data
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Lafuente, Miguel & Molina, José Alberto & Velilla, Jorge
- 9937 The Productivity Impact of R&D Investment: A Comparison between the EU and the US
by Castellani, Davide & Piva, Mariacristina & Schubert, Torben & Vivarelli, Marco
- 9936 Who Wins? Evaluating the Impact of UK Public Sector Pension Scheme Reforms
by Danzer, Alexander M. & Dolton, Peter & Rosazza Bondibene, Chiara
- 9935 Single and Investing: Homeownership Trends among the Never Married
by Mundra, Kusum & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth
- 9934 Local Neighbors as Positives, Regional Neighbors as Negatives: Competing Channels in the Relationship between Others' Income, Health, and Happiness
by Ifcher, John & Zarghamee, Homa & Graham, Carol Lee
- 9933 Commuting Time and Sex Ratios in the US
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Velilla, Jorge
- 9932 Energy Prices, Pass-Through, and Incidence in U.S. Manufacturing
by Ganapati, Sharat & Shapiro, Joseph S. & Walker, Reed
- 9931 The Increase of the Gender Wage Gap in Italy during the 2008-2012 Economic Crisis
by Piazzalunga, Daniela & Di Tommaso, Maria Laura
- 9930 Property Rights and Gender Bias: Evidence from Land Reform in West Bengal
by Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Chakravarty, Abhishek & Mookherjee, Dilip & Pino, Francisco J.
- 9929 Inequality from Generation to Generation: The United States in Comparison
by Corak, Miles
- 9928 How Does Parental Divorce Affect Children's Long-term Outcomes?
by Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf
- 9927 The Family Peer Effect on Mothers' Labour Supply
by Nicoletti, Cheti & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Tominey, Emma
- 9926 How Forced Displacements Caused by a Violent Conflict Affect Wages in Colombia
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Silva Quintero, Edgar
- 9925 Can Transparency of Information Reduce Embezzlement? Experimental Evidence from Tanzania
by Di Falco, Salvatore & Magdalou, Brice & Masclet, David & Villeval, Marie Claire & Willinger, Marc
- 9924 The Mixture as Before? Student Responses to the Changing Content of School Meals in India
by Afridi, Farzana & Barooah, Bidisha & Somanathan, Rohini
- 9923 Labour Productivity in Kenyan Manufacturing and Service Industries
by Heshmati, Almas & Rashidghalam, Masoomeh
- 9922 Community-Based Health Insurance and Out-of-Pocket Healthcare Spending in Africa: Evidence from Rwanda
by Woldemichael, Andinet & Gurara, Daniel Zerfu & Shimeles, Abebe
- 9921 What is the Value of Foreign Work Experience? Analysing Online CV Data in Slovakia
by Kureková, Lucia Mýtna & Žilinčíková, Zuzana
- 9920 Do Foreigners Crowd Natives out of STEM Degrees and Occupations? Evidence from the U.S. Immigration Act of 1990
by Ransom, Tyler & Winters, John V.
- 9919 Entrepreneurial Choices of Initial Human Capital Endowments and New Venture Success
by Rocha, Vera & van Praag, Mirjam C. & Folta, Timothy B. & Carneiro, Anabela
- 9918 Cognitive Skills, Non-Cognitive Skills, and Family Background: Evidence from Sibling Correlations
by Anger, Silke & Schnitzlein, Daniel D.
- 9917 Does Family Background Affect Earnings through Education? A Generalised Approach to Mediation Analysis
by Mendolia, Silvia & Siminski, Peter
- 9916 Identifying National Level Education Reforms in Developing Settings: An Application to Ethiopia
by Chicoine, Luke
- 9915 Head Start and the Distribution of Long Term Education and Labor Market Outcomes
by de Haan, Monique & Leuven, Edwin
- 9914 Minimum Wages and Firm Value
by Bell, Brian & Machin, Stephen
- 9913 Temporary Agency Work and the Great Recession
by Baumgarten, Daniel & Kvasnicka, Michael
- 9912 Entrepreneurs and Freelancers: Are They Time and Income Multidimensional Poor? The German Case
by Merz, Joachim & Rathjen, Tim
- 9911 Information, Financial Aid and Training Participation: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment
by Görlitz, Katja & Tamm, Marcus
- 9910 Do Financial Incentives Influence GPs' Decisions to Do After-Hours Work? A Discrete Choice Labour Supply Model
by Broadway, Barbara & Kalb, Guyonne & Li, Jinhu & Scott, Anthony
- 9909 An Oaxaca Decomposition for Nonlinear Models
by Bazen, Stephen & Joutard, Xavier & Magdalou, Brice
- 9908 Optimal Data Collection for Randomized Control Trials
by Carneiro, Pedro & Lee, Sokbae & Wilhelm, Daniel
- 9907 The Effect of Weight on Labor Market Outcomes: An Application of Genetic Instrumental Variables
by Böckerman, Petri & Cawley, John & Viinikainen, Jutta & Lehtimäki, Terho & Rovio, Suvi & Seppälä, Ilkka & Pehkonen, Jaakko & Raitakari, Olli
- 9906 Persuasion and Gender: Experimental Evidence from Two Political Campaigns
by Galasso, Vincenzo & Nannicini, Tommaso
- 9905 Cutting Fertility? The Effect of Cesarean Deliveries on Subsequent Fertility and Maternal Labor Supply
by Halla, Martin & Mayr, Harald & Pruckner, Gerald J. & Garcia-Gomez, Pilar
- 9904 Equal but Inequitable: Who Benefits from Gender-Neutral Tenure Clock Stopping Policies?
by Antecol, Heather & Bedard, Kelly & Stearns, Jenna
- 9903 Mortality Inequality: The Good News from a County-Level Approach
by Currie, Janet & Schwandt, Hannes
- 9902 Wealth Inequality in Sweden: What Can We Learn from Capitalized Income Tax Data?
by Lundberg, Jacob & Waldenström, Daniel
- 9901 Cooperation, Punishment and Organized Crime: A Lab-in-the-Field Experiment in Southern Italy
by Nese, Annamaria & O'Higgins, Niall & Sbriglia, Patrizia & Scudiero, Maurizio
- 9900 US Child Safety Seat Laws: Are they Effective, and Who Complies?
by Jones, Lauren E. & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 9899 Superstition, Conspicuous Spending, and Housing Markets: Evidence from Singapore
by Agarwal, Sumit & He, Jia & Liu, Haoming & Png, I. P. L. & Sing, Tien Foo & Wong, Wei-Kang
- 9898 Recent Developments in the Experimental Elicitation of Time Preference
by Cheung, Stephen L.
- 9897 Did Cheaper Flights Change the Direction of Science?
by Catalini, Christian & Fons-Rosen, Christian & Gaule, Patrick
- 9896 Perceptions and Practices of Replication by Social and Behavioral Scientists: Making Replications a Mandatory Element of Curricula Would Be Useful
by Fecher, Benedikt & Fräßdorf, Mathis & Wagner, Gert G.
- 9895 Research Parasites Are Beneficial for the Organism as a Whole: Competition between Researchers Creates a Symbiotic Relationship
by Fecher, Benedikt & Wagner, Gert G.
- 9894 Improving the Peer Review Process: A Proposed Market System
by Frijters, Paul & Torgler, Benno
- 9893 Developments in Undernutrition in Indian Children Under Five: A Decompositional Analysis
by Nie, Peng & Rammohan, Anu & Gwozdz, Wencke & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso
- 9892 Spatial Income Inequality in India, 1993-2011: A District Level Decomposition
by Azam, Mehtabul & Bhatt, Vipul
- 9891 Age and Gender Profiling in the Chinese and Mexican Labor Markets: Evidence from Four Job Boards
by Delgado Helleseter, Miguel & Kuhn, Peter J. & Shen, Kailing
- 9890 Regulation and Firm Value: Curious Case of Transparency and Disclosure Laws in Russia
by Banerjee, Suman & Masulis, Ronald & Pal, Sarmistha
- 9889 School Entry, Compulsory Schooling, and Human Capital Accumulation: Evidence from Michigan
by Hemelt, Steven W. & Rosen, Rachel B.
- 9888 Multifaceted Aid for Low-Income Students and College Outcomes: Evidence from North Carolina
by Clotfelter, Charles T. & Hemelt, Steven W. & Ladd, Helen F.
- 9887 High Times: The Effect of Medical Marijuana Laws on Student Time Use
by Chu, Yu-Wei Luke & Gershenson, Seth
- 9886 Why Do Some Young Adults Not Graduate from Upper Secondary School? On the Importance of Signals of Labour Market Failure
by Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Katz, Katarina & Österberg, Torun
- 9885 Human Capital and Education: The State of the Art in the Economics of Education
by Burgess, Simon
- 9884 Canary in a Coal Mine: Infant Mortality, Property Values, and Tradeoffs Associated with Mid-20th Century Air Pollution
by Clay, Karen & Lewis, Joshua & Severnini, Edson R.
- 9883 Mining in Arctic and Non-Arctic Regions: A Socioeconomic Assessment
by Frederiksen, Anders & Kadenic, Maja Due
- 9882 Individual Well-Being and the Allocation of Time Before and After the Boston Marathon Terrorist Bombing
by Clark, Andrew E. & Stancanelli, Elena G. F.
- 9881 Smoking Behaviour and Early Retirement Due to Chronic Disability
by Bengtsson, Tommy & Nilsson, Anton
- 9880 Happy People Have Children: Choice and Self-Selection into Parenthood
by Cetre, Sophie & Clark, Andrew E. & Senik, Claudia
- 9879 Mental Health and Productivity at Work: Does What You Do Matter?
by Bubonya, Melisa & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Wooden, Mark
- 9878 Rising Work Complexity but Decreasing Returns
by Pikos, Anna Katharina & Thomsen, Stephan L.
- 9877 Family Ownership, Workplace Closure and the Recession
by Bryson, Alex & Dale-Olsen, Harald & Gulbrandsen, Trygve
- 9876 Unions and the Economic Basis of Attitudes
by White, Michael & Bryson, Alex
- 9875 The Unanimity Rule and Extremely Asymmetric Committees
by Ben-Yashar, Ruth & Danziger, Leif
- 9874 Social Capital, Entrepreneurship and Living Standards: Differences between Immigrants and the Native Born
by Roskruge, Matthew & Poot, Jacques & King, Laura
- 9873 The Survival of Unique Corporate Cultures
by Epstein, Gil S. & Lindner Pomerantz, Renana
- 9872 On the Interpretation of World Values Survey Trust Question: Global Expectations vs. Local Beliefs
by Banerjee, Ritwik
- 9871 Intuitive Cooperation and Punishment in the Field
by Artavia-Mora, Luis & Bedi, Arjun S. & Rieger, Matthias
- 9870 The Impact of Violence on Individual Risk Preferences: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
by Jakiela, Pamela & Ozier, Owen
- 9869 Labor Market Risk in Germany
by Krebs, Tom & Yao, Yao
- 9868 Disincentive Effects of Unemployment Benefits and the Role of Caseworkers
by Schmieder, Johannes F. & Trenkle, Simon
- 9867 Labor Market Effects of US Sick Pay Mandates
by Pichler, Stefan & Ziebarth, Nicolas R.
- 9866 The Value of Social Security: Are Formal Jobs Better?
by Madrigal, Lucia & Pagés, Carmen & Suaya, Agustina
- 9865 Job Displacement Insurance: A Policy Typology
by Parsons, Donald O.
- 9864 Federal Minimum Wage Hikes Do Reduce Teenage Employment: The Time Series Effects of Minimum Wages in the US Revisited
by Bazen, Stephen & Marimoutou, Velayoudom
- 9863 Labor Market Reforms in Europe: Towards More Flexicure Labor Markets?
by Eichhorst, Werner & Marx, Paul & Wehner, Caroline
- 9862 How Do Households Discount over Centuries? Evidence from Singapore's Private Housing Market
by Fesselmeyer, Eric & Liu, Haoming & Salvo, Alberto
- 9861 The Formation of Prosociality: Causal Evidence on the Role of Social Environment
by Kosse, Fabian & Deckers, Thomas & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Falk, Armin
- 9860 Clever Enough to Tell the Truth
by Ruffle, Bradley & Tobol, Yossi
- 9859 Corruption, Norm Violation and Decay in Social Capital
by Banerjee, Ritwik
- 9858 Allocating Effort and Talent in Professional Labor Markets
by Barlevy, Gadi & Neal, Derek
- 9857 Procedures for Eliciting Time Preferences
by Freeman, David & Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco & Mittone, Luigi
- 9856 Subjective Belief Distributions and the Characterization of Economic Literacy
by Di Girolamo, Amalia & Harrison, Glenn & Lau, Morten & Swarthout, J. Todd
- 9855 How Do Agents React to Dynamic Wage Increases? An Experimental Study
by Sliwka, Dirk & Werner, Peter
- 9854 The Adverse Consequences of Tournaments: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 9853 What You Don't Know... Can't Hurt You? A Field Experiment on Relative Performance Feedback in Higher Education
by Azmat, Ghazala & Bagues, Manuel F. & Cabrales, Antonio & Iriberri, Nagore
- 9852 Labor Market Networks and Recovery from Mass Layoffs Before, During, and After the Great Recession
by Hellerstein, Judith K. & Kutzbach, Mark J. & Neumark, David
- 9851 Are Jobs More Polarized in ICT Firms?
by Böckerman, Petri & Laaksonen, Seppo & Vainiomäki, Jari
- 9850 Firms and Labor Market Inequality: Evidence and Some Theory
by Card, David & Cardoso, Ana Rute & Heining, Jörg & Kline, Patrick
- 9849 Bias in Returns to Tenure When Firm Wages and Employment Comove: A Quantitative Assessment and Solution
by Martins, Pedro S. & Snell, Andy & Stüber, Heiko & Thomas, Jonathan P.
- 9848 Taking the Leap: The Determinants of Entrepreneurs Hiring their First Employee
by Fairlie, Robert W. & Miranda, Javier
- 9847 Employment Adjustment and Part-time Jobs: The U.S. and the U.K. in the Great Recession
by Borowczyk-Martins, Daniel & Lalé, Etienne
- 9846 When Time Binds: Returns to Working Long Hours and the Gender Wage Gap among the Highly Skilled
by Cortes, Patricia & Pan, Jessica
- 9845 Psychological Momentum and Gender
by Cohen-Zada, Danny & Krumer, Alex & Shtudiner, Ze'ev
- 9844 Field-of-Study Homogamy
by Bicakova, Alena & Jurajda, Štepán
- 9843 Where Did It Go Wrong? Marriage and Divorce in Malawi
by Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Walther, Selma & Vermeulen, Frederic
- 9842 The Effect of Kinship on Intergenerational Cooperation: A Lab Experiment with Three Generations
by Molina, José Alberto & Ferrer, Alfredo & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Gracia-Lazaro, Carlos & Moreno, Yamir & Sanchez, Angel
- 9841 Politics in the Family: Nepotism and the Hiring Decisions of Italian Firms
by Gagliarducci, Stefano & Manacorda, Marco
- 9840 Wellbeing Evidence for the Assessment of Progress
by Anand, Paul & Roope, Laurence & Peichl, Andreas
- 9839 Inheritance and Wealth Inequality: Evidence from Population Registers
by Elinder, Mikael & Erixson, Oscar & Waldenström, Daniel
- 9838 Sorting around the Discontinuity Threshold: The Case of a Neighbourhood Investment Programme
by Gerritsen, Sander & Webbink, Dinand & ter Weel, Bas
- 9837 Residential Segregation from Generation to Generation: Intergenerational Association in Socio-Spatial Context among Visible Minorities and the Majority Population in Metropolitan Sweden
by Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Katz, Katarina & Österberg, Torun
- 9836 Education as a Tool for the Economic Integration of Migrants
by De Paola, Maria & Brunello, Giorgio
- 9835 Use It or Lose It: Irish Evidence
by Mosca, Irene & Wright, Robert E.
- 9834 Does Postponing Minimum Retirement Age Improve Healthy Behaviours Before Retirement? Evidence from Middle-Aged Italian Workers
by Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio & Mazzarella, Gianluca
- 9833 Uptake of Health Insurance and the Productive Safety Net Program in Rural Ethiopia
by Shigute, Zemzem & Mebratie, Anagaw Derseh & Sparrow, Robert & Yilma, Zelalem & Alemu, Getnet & Bedi, Arjun S.
- 9832 Beyond Job Lock: Impacts of Public Health Insurance on Occupational and Industrial Mobility
by Farooq, Ammar & Kugler, Adriana
- 9831 The Effect of Medical Marijuana Laws on Labor Market Outcomes
by Sabia, Joseph J. & Nguyen, Thanh Tam
- 9830 Child Access Prevention Laws, Youth Gun Carrying, and School Shootings
by Anderson, D. Mark & Sabia, Joseph J.
- 9829 Sleepwalking through School: New Evidence on Sleep and Academic Performance
by Wang, Kurt & Sabia, Joseph J. & Cesur, Resul
- 9828 Clans, Guilds, and Markets: Apprenticeship Institutions and Growth in the Pre-Industrial Economy
by de la Croix, David & Doepke, Matthias & Mokyr, Joel
- 9827 Who Gained from the Introduction of Free Universal Secondary Education in England and Wales?
by Hart, Robert A. & Moro, Mirko & Roberts, J. Elizabeth
- 9826 The Effect of University Attended on Graduates' Labour Market Prospects: A Field Study of Great Britain
by Drydakis, Nick
- 9825 The Market for Paid Sick Leave
by Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut
- 9824 Moral-Hazard-Free First-Best Unemployment Insurance
by Parsons, Donald O.
- 9823 The Simple Analytics of Job Displacement Insurance
by Parsons, Donald O.
- 9822 Labour Supply after Inheritances and the Role of Expectations
by Doorley, Karina & Pestel, Nico
- 9821 Taxing Pensions
by Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre
- 9820 Estimating the Size of the Shadow Economy: Methods, Problems and Open Questions
by Schneider, Friedrich & Buehn, Andreas
- 9819 Old‐Age Employment and Hours of Work Trends: Empirical Analysis for Four European Countries
by Aliaj, Arjeta & Flawinne, Xavier & Jousten, Alain & Perelman, Sergio & Shi, Lin
- 9818 Working-Time Mismatch and Mental Health
by Otterbach, Steffen & Wooden, Mark & Fok, Yin King
- 9817 Is European Entrepreneurship in Crisis?
by Naudé, Wim
- 9816 Business Cycle Asymmetries and the Labor Market
by Kohlbrecher, Britta & Merkl, Christian
- 9815 Revisiting Okun's Relationship
by Dixon, Robert & Lim, Guay C. & van Ours, Jan C.
- 9814 Good Jobs, Bad Jobs: What's Trade Got To Do With It?
by Lake, James & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 9813 Does Less Wage Compression Lead to Less Training in Germany? An Expansion of Acemoglu and Pischke's Model of Training in Imperfect Labor Markets
by Neubäumer, Renate
- 9812 Crime, the Criminal Justice System, and Socioeconomic Inequality
by Lofstrom, Magnus & Raphael, Steven
- 9811 Energy Boom and Gloom? Local Effects of Oil and Natural Gas Drilling on Subjective Well-Being
by Maguire, Karen & Winters, John V.
- 9810 Heterogeneous Effects of Medical Interventions on the Health of Low-Risk Newborns
by Daysal, N. Meltem & Trandafir, Mircea & van Ewijk, Reyn
- 9809 Population Policy: Abortion and Modern Contraception Are Substitutes
by Miller, Grant & Valente, Christine
- 9808 Absence of Altruism? Female Disadvantage in Private School Enrolment in India
by Maitra, Pushkar & Pal, Sarmistha & Sharma, Anurag
- 9807 A Comparison of Panel Data Models in Estimating Technical Efficiency
by Rashidghalam, Masoomeh & Heshmati, Almas & Dashti, Ghader & Pishbahar, Esmail
- 9806 Size of Training Firms: The Role of Firms, Luck, and Ability in Young Workers' Careers
by Müller, Steffen & Neubäumer, Renate
- 9805 Born Entrepreneur? Adolescents' Personality Characteristics and Self-Employment in Adulthood
by Viinikainen, Jutta & Heineck, Guido & Böckerman, Petri & Hintsanen, Mirka & Raitakari, Olli & Pehkonen, Jaakko
- 9804 The Impact of Television Programmes on Teenage Career Aspirations: The 'MasterChef Effect'
by Di Pietro, Giorgio
- 9803 Bargaining over Babies: Theory, Evidence, and Policy Implications
by Doepke, Matthias & Kindermann, Fabian
- 9802 Families in Macroeconomics
by Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle
- 9801 The Impact of Paid Parental Leave on Labour Supply and Employment Outcomes
by Broadway, Barbara & Kalb, Guyonne & McVicar, Duncan & Martin, Bill
- 9800 The Educational Consequences of Language Proficiency for Young Children
by Yao, Yuxin & Ohinata, Asako & van Ours, Jan C.
- 9799 The Returns to College Persistence for Marginal Students: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from University Dismissal Policies
by Ost, Ben & Pan, Weixiang & Webber, Douglas A.
- 9798 Cognitive Ability and the Mortality Gradient by Education: Selection or Mediation?
by Bijwaard, Govert & Jones, Andrew M.
- 9797 The More, the Better? The Impact of Instructional Time on Student Performance
by Cattaneo, Maria Alejandra & Oggenfuss, Chantal & Wolter, Stefan C.
- 9796 Teacher Quality and Learning Outcomes in Kindergarten
by Caridad Araujo, Maria & Carneiro, Pedro & Cruz-Aguayo, Yyannú & Schady, Norbert
- 9795 Heterogeneous Effects of High School Peers on Educational Outcomes
by Mendolia, Silvia & Paloyo, Alfredo R. & Walker, Ian
- 9794 International Migration: Driver of Political and Social Change?
by Tuccio, Michele & Wahba, Jackline & Hamdouch, Bachir
- 9793 Disentangling Neighborhood Effects in Person-Context Research: An Application of a Neighborhood-Based Group Decomposition
by Vogel, Matt & van Ham, Maarten
- 9792 Please Call Me John: Name Choice and the Assimilation of Immigrants in the United States, 1900-1930
by Carneiro, Pedro & Lee, Sokbae & Reis, Hugo
- 9791 Does Bilingualism among the Native Born Pay?
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W.
- 9790 Exposure to Refugees and Voting for the Far-Right: (Unexpected) Results from Austria
by Steinmayr, Andreas