Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
IZA Discussion Papers
- 9421 Female Migration and Native Marital Stability: Insights from Italy
by Vignoli, Daniele & Venturini, Alessandra & Pirani, Elena
- 9420 Do E-Verify Mandates Improve Labor Market Outcomes of Low-Skilled Native and Legal Immigrant Workers?
by Bohn, Sarah & Lofstrom, Magnus & Raphael, Steven
- 9419 Heterogeneous Immigrants and Foreign Direct Investment: The Role of Language Skills
by Lücke, Matthias & Stöhr, Tobias
- 9418 Tradable Refugee-Admission Quotas (TRAQs), the Syrian Crisis and the New European Agenda on Migration
by Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Rapoport, Hillel
- 9417 Gender Gaps in Performance: Evidence from Young Lawyers
by Azmat, Ghazala & Ferrer, Rosa
- 9416 Is Economics a Good Major for Future Lawyers? Evidence from Earnings Data
by Winters, John V.
- 9415 Are Sociocultural Factors Important for Studying a Science University Major?
by Grossmann, Volker & Osikominu, Aderonke & Osterfeld, Marius
- 9414 Social Ties in Academia: A Friend is a Treasure
by Colussi, Tommaso
- 9413 State and Local Sales Taxes and Business Activity in the United States
by Saxon, Nicholas & Tosun, Mehmet S. & Yang, Jingjing
- 9412 The Welfare Effects of Globalization with Labor Market Regulation
by Palokangas, Tapio K.
- 9411 Identifying Sorting in Practice
by Bartolucci, Cristian & Devicienti, Francesco & Monzón, Ignacio
- 9410 Temporary Employment, Demand Volatility and Unions: Firm-Level Evidence
by Devicienti, Francesco & Naticchioni, Paolo & Ricci, Andrea
- 9409 Household Debt and Crises of Confidence
by Hintermaier, Thomas & Koeniger, Winfried
- 9408 Wealth-Income Ratios in a Small, Late-Industrializing, Welfare-State Economy: Sweden, 1810–2014
by Waldenström, Daniel
- 9407 Ex Post Inequality of Opportunity Comparisons
by Fleurbaey, Marc & Peragine, Vito & Ramos, Xavier
- 9406 The Subversive Nature of Inequality: Subjective Inequality Perceptions and Attitudes to Social Inequality
by Kuhn, Andreas
- 9405 The Coming Wave: Where Do Emerging Market Investors Put Their Money?
by Karolyi, G. Andrew & Ng, David T. & Prasad, Eswar
- 9404 What Factors Influence Firm Perceptions of Labour Market Constraints to Growth in the MENA Region?
by Fakih, Ali & Ghazalian, Pascal L.
- 9403 Beyond Qualifications: Returns to Cognitive and Socio-Emotional Skills in Colombia
by Acosta, Pablo A. & Muller, Noel & Sarzosa, Miguel
- 9402 Person Equivalent Headcount Measures of Poverty
by Castleman, Tony & Foster, James & Smith, Stephen C.
- 9401 National Well-being Policy and a Weighted Approach to Human Feelings
by O'Donnell, Gus & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 9400 Arsenic Contamination of Drinking Water and Mental Health
by Chowdhury, Shyamal & Krause, Annabelle & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 9399 Pollution, Infectious Disease, and Mortality: Evidence from the 1918 Spanish Influenza Pandemic
by Clay, Karen & Lewis, Joshua & Severnini, Edson R.
- 9398 Vog: Using Volcanic Eruptions to Estimate the Health Costs of Particulates
by Halliday, Timothy J. & Lynham, John & de Paula, Aureo
- 9397 Height, Weight and Well-Being for Rural, Urban and Migrant Workers in China
by Lee, Wang-Sheng & Zhao, Zhong
- 9396 A Cross-State Comparison of Measures of Subjective Well-Being
by Song, Younghwan
- 9395 Direct Evidence for Income Comparisons and Subjective Well-Being across Reference Groups
by Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus
- 9394 New Estimates of Intergenerational Mobility in Australia
by Mendolia, Silvia & Siminski, Peter
- 9393 Labor Force Activity after 60: Recent Trends in the Scandinavian Countries with Germany as a Benchmark
by Larsen, Mona & Pedersen, Peder J.
- 9392 Heterogeneity of Skill Needs and Job Complexity: Evidence from the OECD PIAAC Survey
by Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Russo, Giovanni
- 9391 The Japanese Labour Market during the Global Financial Crisis and the Role of Non-Standard Work: A Micro Perspective
by Hijzen, Alexander & Kambayashi, Ryo & Teruyama, Hiroshi & Genda, Yuji
- 9390 Stemming the Tide: What Have EU Countries Done to Support Low-Wage Workers in an Era of Downward Wage Pressures?
by Marchal, Sarah & Marx, Ive
- 9389 Labour Market Institutions and Inflation Differentials in the EU
by D'Adamo, Gaetano & Rovelli, Riccardo
- 9388 The Impact of Fine Size and Uncertainty on Punishment and Deterrence: Theory and Evidence from the Laboratory
by Feess, Eberhard & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Schramm, Markus & Wohlschlegel, Ansgar
- 9387 Information Characteristics and Errors in Expectations: Experimental Evidence
by Antoniou, Constantinos & Harrison, Glenn & Lau, Morten & Read, Daniel
- 9386 Procedures vs. Incentives: The Case of the University Promotion System in Italy
by dal Maso, Carlo & Rettore, Enrico & Rocco, Lorenzo
- 9385 Disentangling the Role of Contract Types and Sector Disparities for Public Service Motivation
by Grund, Christian & Thommes, Kirsten
- 9384 Equality Concerns and the Limits of Self-Governance in Heterogeneous Populations
by Gangadharan, Lata & Nikiforakis, Nikos & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 9383 The Effect of Language on Economic Behavior: Experimental Evidence from Children's Intertemporal Choices
by Sutter, Matthias & Angerer, Silvia & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Lergetporer, Philipp
- 9382 Do Gays Shy Away from Competition? Do Lesbians Compete Too Much?
by Buser, Thomas & Geijtenbeek, Lydia & Plug, Erik
- 9381 An Alternative Estimator for Industrial Gender Wage Gaps: A Normalized Regression Approach
by Yun, Myeong-Su & Lin, Eric S.
- 9380 Moving Up or Falling Behind? Gender, Promotions, and Wages in Canada
by Javdani, Mohsen & McGee, Andrew
- 9379 Work-Life Balance Practices, Performance-Related Pay, and Gender Equality in the Workplace: Evidence from Japan
by Kato, Takao & Kodama, Naomi
- 9378 Welfare Evaluation of the 1986 Tax Reform for Married Couples in the United States
by Picchio, Matteo & Valletta, Giacomo
- 9377 Life-Cycle and Intergenerational Effects of Child Care Reforms
by Chan, Marc K. & Liu, Kai
- 9376 Secondary Childcare in the ATUS: What Does It Measure?
by Stewart, Jay & Allard, Mary Dorinda
- 9375 Intra-Household Commuting Choices and Local Labour Markets
by Roberts, Jennifer & Taylor, Karl
- 9374 Education and Criminal Behavior: Insights from an Expansion of Upper Secondary School
by Aslund, Olof & Grönqvist, Hans & Hall, Caroline & Vlachos, Jonas
- 9373 Lifting the Iron Curtain: School-Age Education and Entrepreneurial Intentions
by Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan
- 9372 Post-Secondary Education and Information on Labor Market Prospects: A Randomized Field Experiment
by Pekkala Kerr, Sari & Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Sarvimäki, Matti & Uusitalo, Roope
- 9371 The Effects of State Merit Aid Programs on Attendance at Elite Colleges
by Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V.
- 9370 Your Move: The Effect of Chess on Mathematics Test Scores
by Gumede, Kamilla & Rosholm, Michael
- 9369 The Relationship between Health and Schooling: What's New?
by Grossman, Michael
- 9368 The Youngest Get the Pill: ADHD Misdiagnosis and the Production of Education in Germany
by Schwandt, Hannes & Wuppermann, Amelie
- 9367 Worker Mobility in a Search Model with Adverse Selection
by Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Kaas, Leo
- 9366 Quit Turnover and the Business Cycle: A Survey
by Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Coles, Melvyn
- 9365 Are Public or Private Providers of Employment Services More Effective? Evidence from a Randomized Experiment
by Rehwald, Kai & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael
- 9364 Countercyclical Recruiting Rates and the Value of Jobs
by Yashiv, Eran
- 9363 Ten Facts You Need To Know About Hiring
by Mühlemann, Samuel & Strupler Leiser, Mirjam
- 9362 The Impact of Early Childbearing on Schooling and Cognitive Skills among Young Women in Madagascar
by Herrera, Catalina & Sahn, David E.
- 9361 Can Crop Purchase Programs Reduce Poverty and Improve Welfare in Rural Communities? Evidence from the Food Reserve Agency in Zambia
by Fung, Winnie & Liverpool-Tasie, Saweda & Mason, Nicole & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth
- 9360 Labor Supply Responses to New Rural Social Pension Insurance in China: A Regression Discontinuity Approach
by Chen, Zeyuan & Bengtsson, Tommy & Helgertz, Jonas
- 9359 Is There an Informal Employment Wage Penalty in Egypt?
by Tansel, Aysit & Keskin, Halil Ibrahim & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin
- 9358 Entering and Leaving Self-Employment: A Panel Data Analysis for 12 Developing Countries
by Cho, Yoon Y. & Robalino, David A. & Romero, Jose M.
- 9357 Income Guarantees and Borrowing in Risky Environments: Evidence from India's Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
by Bell, Clive & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop
- 9356 Intergenerational Correlations of Extreme Right-Wing Party Preferences and Attitudes toward Immigration
by Avdeenko, Alexandra & Siedler, Thomas
- 9355 Sex, Race, and Job Satisfaction among Highly Educated Workers
by Hersch, Joni & Xiao, Jean
- 9354 Discrimination against Migrants in Austria: An Experimental Study
by Weichselbaumer, Doris
- 9353 Wage Gaps between Native and Migrant Graduates of Higher Education Institutions in the Netherlands
by Gheasi, Masood & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 9352 Occupational Attainment and Earnings among Immigrant Groups: Evidence from New Zealand
by Maani, Sholeh A. & Dai, Mengyu & Inkson, Kerr
- 9351 The Effects of Immigration on NHS Waiting Times
by Giuntella, Osea & Nicodemo, Catia & Vargas-Silva, Carlos
- 9350 The Impact of Rural-Urban Migration on the Health of the Left-behind Parents
by Ao, Xiang & Jiang, Dawei & Zhao, Zhong
- 9349 Environmental Disasters and Migration
by Mbaye, Linguère Mously & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 9348 The Impact of Syrian Refugees on Natives' Labor Market Outcomes in Turkey: Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Design
by Ceritoglu, Evren & Gurcihan Yunculer, H. Burcu & Torun, Huzeyfe & Tumen, Semih
- 9347 Risk Attitudes and Migration
by Akgüc, Mehtap & Liu, Xingfei & Tani, Massimiliano & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 9346 Simple Tests for Selection Bias: Learning More from Instrumental Variables
by Black, Dan A. & Joo, Joonhwi & LaLonde, Robert J. & Smith, Jeffrey A. & Taylor, Evan J.
- 9345 A New View on Panel Econometrics: Is Probit Feasible After All?
by van Praag, Bernard M. S.
- 9344 Earnings and Consumption Dynamics: A Nonlinear Panel Data Framework
by Arellano, Manuel & Blundell, Richard & Bonhomme, Stephane
- 9343 Cultural and Ethnic Differences in the Transitions from Work to "Retirement" of Rural Elders in China's Minority Regions
by Connelly, Rachel & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret
- 9342 Fertility, Household Structure, and Parental Labor Supply: Evidence from Rural China
by Li, Hongbin & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen
- 9341 The Role of Social Networks in Cultural Assimilation
by Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves
- 9340 Remittances and Credit Markets: Evidence from Senegal
by Mbaye, Linguère Mously
- 9339 Migrant Networks and Job Search Outcomes: Evidence from Displaced Workers
by Colussi, Tommaso
- 9338 A "Healthy Immigrant Effect" or a "Sick Immigrant Effect"? Selection and Policies Matter
by Constant, Amelie F. & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Neuman, Shoshana & Neuman, Tzahi
- 9337 The Political Economy of State and Local Investment in Pre-K Programs
by Kahn, Matthew E. & Barron, Kyle
- 9336 An Experimental Study of Voting with Costly Delay
by Kwiek, Maksymilian & Marreiros, Helia & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- 9335 Earmarking and the Political Support of Fat Taxes
by Cremer, Helmuth & Goulão, Catarina & Roeder, Kerstin
- 9334 Individual Poverty Paths and the Stability of Control-Perception
by Thiel, Hendrik & Thomsen, Stephan L.
- 9333 Time-Varying Individual Risk Attitudes over the Great Recession: A Comparison of Germany and Ukraine
by Dohmen, Thomas & Lehmann, Hartmut & Pignatti, Norberto
- 9332 Natural Disasters and University Enrolment: Evidence from L'Aquila Earthquake
by Cerqua, Augusto & Di Pietro, Giorgio
- 9331 Women Have to Enter the Leadership Race to Win: Using Random Selection to Increase the Supply of Women into Senior Positions
by Goodall, Amanda H. & Osterloh, Margit
- 9330 Strive to be First or Avoid Being Last: An Experiment on Relative Performance Incentives
by Dutcher, E. Glenn & Balafoutas, Loukas & Lindner, Florian & Ryvkin, Dmitry & Sutter, Matthias
- 9329 The Value of Socialized Medicine: The Impact of Universal Primary Healthcare Provision on Birth and Mortality Rates in Turkey
by Cesur, Resul & Güneş, Pınar Mine & Tekin, Erdal & Ulker, Aydogan
- 9328 Fetal Malnutrition and Academic Success: Evidence from Muslim Immigrants in Denmark
by Greve, Jane & Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise & Tekin, Erdal
- 9327 The Long Lasting Influenza: The Impact of Fetal Stress during the 1918 Influenza Pandemic on Socioeconomic Attainment and Health in Sweden 1968-2012
by Bengtsson, Tommy & Helgertz, Jonas
- 9326 Economic Activity and the Spread of Viral Diseases: Evidence from High Frequency Data
by Adda, Jérôme
- 9325 Are There Austerity‐Related Policy Changes in Germany?
by Eichhorst, Werner & Hassel, Anke
- 9324 The Affordable Care Act and the Growth of Involuntary Part-Time Employment
by Even, William E. & Macpherson, David A.
- 9323 Pacts for Employment and Competitiveness as a Role Model? Their Effects on Firm Performance
by Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino & Evers, Katalin & Bellmann, Lutz
- 9322 Does Informal Learning at Work Differ between Temporary and Permanent Workers? Evidence from 20 OECD Countries
by Ferreira Sequeda, Maria & de Grip, Andries & Van der Velden, Rolf
- 9321 A European Perspective on Long‐Term Unemployment
by Eichhorst, Werner & Neder, Franziska & Tobsch, Verena & Wozny, Florian
- 9320 The New Economics of Religion
by Iyer, Sriya
- 9319 Be a Good Samaritan to a Good Samaritan: Field Evidence of Interdependent Other-Regarding Preferences in China
by Chang, Simon & Dee, Thomas S. & Tse, Chun-Wing & Yu, Li
- 9318 Charitable Behaviour and the Big Five Personality Traits: Evidence from UK Panel Data
by Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl
- 9317 Unfair Wage Perceptions and Sleep: Evidence from German Survey Data
by Pfeifer, Christian
- 9316 Team Incentives and Performance: Evidence from a Retail Chain
by Friebel, Guido & Heinz, Matthias & Krüger, Miriam & Zubanov, Nick
- 9315 Gender Differences in Reaction to Psychological Pressure: Evidence from Tennis Players
by De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 9314 Delay of Gratification and the Role of Defaults: An Experiment with Kindergarten Children
by Sutter, Matthias & Yilmaz, Levent & Oberauer, Manuela
- 9313 Fighting Infectious Disease: Evidence from Sweden 1870-1940
by Lazuka, Volha & Quaranta, Luciana & Bengtsson, Tommy
- 9312 Happiness in the Air: How Does a Dirty Sky Affect Subjective Well-being?
by Zhang, Xin & Zhang, Xiaobo & Chen, Xi
- 9311 Victimisation, Wellbeing and Compensation: Using Panel Data to Estimate the Costs of Violent Crime
by Johnston, David W. & Shields, Michael A. & Suziedelyte, Agne
- 9310 Employee Health and Employer Incentives
by Hullegie, Patrick & Koning, Pierre
- 9309 Want Freedom, Will Travel: Emigrant Self-Selection According to Institutional Quality
by Naghsh Nejad, Maryam & Young, Andrew T.
- 9308 Network Effects, Ethnic Capital and Immigrants' Earnings Assimilation: Evidence from a Spatial, Hausman-Taylor Estimation
by Maani, Sholeh A. & Wang, Xingang & Rogers, Alan
- 9307 The Academic Progress of Hispanic Immigrants
by Hull, Marie C.
- 9306 The Unaccompanied Refugee Minors and the Swedish Labour Market
by Celikaksoy, Aycan & Wadensjö, Eskil
- 9305 What Differences a Day Can Make: Quantile Regression Estimates of the Distribution of Daily Learning Gains
by Hayes, Michael S. & Gershenson, Seth
- 9304 Blame the Parents? How Financial Incentives Affect Labor Supply and Job Quality for Young Adults
by Fradkin, Andrey & Panier, Frédéric & Tojerow, Ilan
- 9303 The Cost-Effectiveness of Developmental Screenings: Evidence from a Nationwide Programme
by Halla, Martin & Pruckner, Gerald J. & Schober, Thomas
- 9302 Do Boys and Girls Use Computers Differently, and Does It Contribute to Why Boys Do Worse in School than Girls?
by Fairlie, Robert W.
- 9301 The Great Expectations: Impact of One-Child Policy on Education of Girls
by Huang, Wei & Lei, Xiaoyan & Sun, Ang
- 9300 From Local to Global: External Validity in a Fertility Natural Experiment
by Dehejia, Rajeev & Pop-Eleches, Cristian & Samii, Cyrus
- 9299 Short and Long-Term Effects of Unemployment on Fertility
by Currie, Janet & Schwandt, Hannes
- 9298 The Effectiveness of Fiscal Stimuli for Working Parents
by de Boer, Henk-Wim & Jongen, Egbert L. W. & Kabátek, Jan
- 9297 The Effectiveness of Policies that Promote Labor Force Participation of Women with Children: A Collection of National Studies
by Cascio, Elizabeth U. & Haider, Steven J. & Nielsen, Helena Skyt
- 9296 Job Satisfaction and Employee Turnover: A Firm-Level Perspective
by Frederiksen, Anders
- 9295 Dismissal Laws in Australia: Reforms and Enforcement by Labour Courts
by Freyens, Benoit Pierre & Gong, Xiaodong
- 9294 The Role of Establishments and the Concentration of Occupations in Wage Inequality
by Handwerker, Elizabeth & Spletzer, James R.
- 9293 Intra Firm Bargaining and Shapley Values
by Brügemann, Björn & Gautier, Pieter A. & Menzio, Guido
- 9292 Health Insurance Benefit Mandates and the Firm-Size Distribution
by Bailey, James & Webber, Douglas A.
- 9291 Efficiency and Labor Market Dynamics in a Model of Labor Selection
by Chugh, Sanjay K. & Merkl, Christian
- 9290 Racial Discrimination in Local Public Services: A Field Experiment in the US
by Giulietti, Corrado & Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- 9289 Getting Grey Hairs in the Labour Market: An Alternative Experiment on Age Discrimination
by Baert, Stijn & Norga, Jennifer & Thuy, Yannick & Van Hecke, Marieke
- 9288 When Incentives Backfire: Spillover Effects in Food Choice
by Angelucci, Manuela & Prina, Silvia & Royer, Heather & Samek, Anya
- 9287 What Will You Do If I Say 'I Do'?: The Effect of the Sex Ratio on Time Use within Taiwanese Married Couples
by Chang, Simon & Connelly, Rachel & Ma, Ping
- 9286 First-Place Loving and Last-Place Loathing: How Rank in the Distribution of Performance Affects Effort Provision
by Gill, David & Kissová, Zdenka & Lee, Jaesun & Prowse, Victoria L.
- 9285 The Complementary Use of Experiments and Field Data to Evaluate Management Practices: The Case of Subjective Performance Evaluations
by Kampkötter, Patrick & Sliwka, Dirk
- 9284 Migration, Entrepreneurship and Development: A Critical Review
by Naudé, Wim & Siegel, Melissa & Marchand, Katrin
- 9283 Short-term Migration and Intergenerational Persistence of Industry in Rural India
by Nandi, Tushar Kanti & Kar, Saibal
- 9282 Relative Income and Life Satisfaction of Turkish Immigrants: The Impact of a Collectivistic Culture
by Dumludag, Devrim & Gokdemir, Ozge & Vendrik, Maarten C.M.
- 9281 Why Work More? The Impact of Taxes, and Culture of Leisure on Labor Supply in Europe
by Mocan, Naci & Pogorelova, Luiza
- 9280 Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital: Is It a One-Way Street?
by Lundborg, Petter & Majlesi, Kaveh
- 9279 School Starting Age and the Crime-Age Profile
by Landerso, Rasmus & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Simonsen, Marianne
- 9278 Skill Gaps in the Workplace: Measurement, Determinants and Impacts
by McGuinness, Seamus & Ortiz, Luis
- 9277 High School Experiences, the Gender Wage Gap, and the Selection of Occupation
by Strain, Michael R. & Webber, Douglas A.
- 9276 The Introduction of Academy Schools to England's Education
by Eyles, Andrew & Machin, Stephen
- 9275 The Labour Market Effects of Academic and Vocational Education over the Life Cycle: Evidence from Two British Cohorts
by Brunello, Giorgio & Rocco, Lorenzo
- 9274 Low Wage Returns to Schooling in a Developing Country: Evidence from a Major Policy Reform in Turkey
by Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Kirdar, Murat G.
- 9273 Gender and Constraints to Entrepreneurship in Africa: New Evidence from Swaziland
by Brixiova, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry
- 9272 Distributional Effects of Monetary Policy in Emerging Market Economies
by Prasad, Eswar & Zhang, Boyang
- 9271 A Detailed Decomposition Analysis of the Public-Private Sector Wage Gap in South Africa
by Kwenda, Prudence & Benhura, Miracle
- 9270 Corruption in the Health Sector: Evidence from Unofficial Consultation Fees in Bangladesh
by Abdallah, Wahid & Chowdhury, Shyamal & Iqbal, Kazi
- 9269 Hard to Forget: The Long-Lasting Impact of War on Mental Health
by Bratti, Massimiliano & Mendola, Mariapia & Miranda, Alfonso
- 9268 The Contribution of Female Health to Economic Development
by Bloom, David E. & Kuhn, Michael & Prettner, Klaus
- 9267 Finance and Growth at the Firm Level: Evidence from SBA Loans
by Brown, J. David & Earle, John S.
- 9266 Can Policy Facilitate Partial Retirement? Evidence from Germany
by Berg, Peter B. & Hamman, Mary K. & Piszczek, Matthew & Ruhm, Christopher J.
- 9265 Nonparametric Kernel Estimation of the Impact of Tax Policy on the Demand for Private Health Insurance in Australia
by Gong, Xiaodong & Gao, Jiti
- 9264 A Note on Possible Estimation Bias When Studying Persons with Work Disability in Active Labour Market Programs
by Gerdes, Christer
- 9263 Resources on the Stage: A Firm Level Analysis of the ICT Adoption in Turkey
by Findik, Derya & Tansel, Aysit
- 9262 Intangible Investment and Technical Efficiency: The Case of Software-Intensive Manufacturing Firms in Turkey
by Findik, Derya & Tansel, Aysit
- 9261 Is Privatization Working in Ukraine? New Estimates from Comprehensive Manufacturing Firm Data, 1989-2013
by Brown, J. David & Earle, John S. & Shpak, Solomiya & Vakhitov, Volodymyr
- 9260 Reducing Risks in Wartime Through Capital-Labor Substitution: Evidence from World War II
by Rohlfs, Chris & Sullivan, Ryan & Kniesner, Thomas J.
- 9259 Does Foreign Entry Spur Innovation?
by Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine
- 9258 New Evidence on Mobility and Wages of the Young and the Old
by Hansen, Jörgen & Lkhagvasuren, Damba
- 9257 An Analysis of Wage Differentials between Full- and Part-Time Workers in Spain
by Ramos, Raul & Sanromá, Esteban & Simón, Hipólito
- 9256 Wage Risk and the Value of Job Mobility in Early Employment Careers
by Liu, Kai
- 9255 Explaining the Gender Wage Gap: Estimates from a Dynamic Model of Job Changes and Hours Changes
by Liu, Kai
- 9254 Wage Compression within the Firm
by Leonardi, Marco & Pellizzari, Michele & Tabasso, Domenico
- 9253 Crime Victimisation and Subjective Well-Being: Panel Evidence from Australia
by Mahuteau, Stéphane & Zhu, Rong
- 9252 (Mis-)Predicted Subjective Well-Being Following Life Events
by Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois
- 9251 Third-Party vs. Second-Party Control: Disentangling the Role of Autonomy and Reciprocity
by Burdín, Gabriel & Halliday, Simon & Landini, Fabio
- 9250 Childhood Homelessness and Adult Employment: The Role of Education, Incarceration, and Welfare Receipt
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Zhu, Anna
- 9249 Smoking, Drinking, Never Thinking of Tomorrow: Income and Risky Choices amongst Young Adults in the UK
by Coppola, Gianluigi & O'Higgins, Niall & Pinto, Claudio
- 9248 Bad Behavior: Delinquency, Arrest and Early School Leaving
by Ward, Shannon & Williams, Jenny & van Ours, Jan C.
- 9247 The Effects of Two Influential Early Childhood Interventions on Health and Healthy Behaviors
by Conti, Gabriella & Heckman, James J. & Pinto, Rodrigo
- 9246 Culture and Institutions
by Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola
- 9245 The Economic Costs of Mass Surveillance: Insights from Stasi Spying in East Germany
by Lichter, Andreas & Loeffler, Max & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 9244 Tempora mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis: Religion and Female Employment over Time
by Fischer, Justina A.V. & Pastore, Francesco
- 9243 Performance Measurement and Incentive Intensity
by Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Martinez-de-Morentin, Sara
- 9242 The Power of (Non) Positive Thinking: Self-Employed Pessimists Earn More than Optimists
by Dawson, Christopher & de Meza, David Emmanuel & Henley, Andrew & Arabsheibani, Reza
- 9241 Conditional Cooperation and Betrayal Aversion
by Cubitt, Robin & Gächter, Simon & Quercia, Simone
- 9240 Social Responsibility in Market Interaction
by Irlenbusch, Bernd & Saxler, David
- 9239 Does ICT Investment Spur or Hamper Offshoring? Empirical Evidence from Microdata
by Benfratello, Luigi & Razzolini, Tiziano & Sembenelli, Alessandro
- 9238 Early Impacts of College Aid
by Cáceres-Delpiano, Julio & Giolito, Eugenio P. & Castillo, Sebastián
- 9237 The Financial Support for Long-Term Elderly Care and Household Savings Behaviour
by Ohinata, Asako & Picchio, Matteo
- 9236 What Works? A Meta Analysis of Recent Active Labor Market Program Evaluations
by Card, David & Kluve, Jochen & Weber, Andrea
- 9235 Feeling Useless: The Effect of Unemployment on Mental Health in the Great Recession
by Farré, Lídia & Fasani, Francesco & Mueller, Hannes
- 9234 Immigration and School Choices in the Midst of the Great Recession
by Farré, Lídia & Ortega, Francesc & Tanaka, Ryuichi
- 9233 Labour Market Dynamics and Worker Heterogeneity during the Great Recession: Evidence from Europe
by Bachmann, Ronald & Bechara, Peggy & Kramer, Anica & Rzepka, Sylvi
- 9232 The Post Crisis Growth in the Self-Employed: Volunteers or Reluctant Recruits?
by Henley, Andrew
- 9231 Bound To Lose, Bound To Win? The Financial Crisis and the Informal-Formal Sector Earnings Gap in Serbia
by Blunch, Niels-Hugo
- 9230 Completing the Monetary Union of Europe as Mid-term Solution of the Euro Crisis
by Fischer, Justina A.V. & Pastore, Francesco
- 9229 Do Hospitals Respond to Increasing Prices by Supplying Fewer Services?
by Salm, Martin & Wübker, Ansgar
- 9228 Human Capital Risk, Contract Enforcement, and the Macroeconomy
by Krebs, Tom & Kuhn, Moritz & Wright, Mark L. J.
- 9227 Poor Little Rich Kids? The Determinants of the Intergenerational Transmission of Wealth
by Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Lundborg, Petter & Majlesi, Kaveh
- 9226 Do Social Networks Improve Chinese Adults' Subjective Well-being?
by Lei, Xiaoyan & Shen, Yan & Smith, James P. & Zhou, Guangsu
- 9225 Understanding the Effects of Education on Health: Evidence from China
by Huang, Wei
- 9224 Do More of Those in Misery Suffer from Poverty, Unemployment or Mental Illness?
by Flèche, Sarah & Layard, Richard
- 9223 Ownership and Pay in Britain
by Pendleton, Andrew & Bryson, Alex & Gospel, Howard
- 9222 Organizational Barriers to Technology Adoption: Evidence from Soccer-Ball Producers in Pakistan
by Atkin, David & Chaudhry, Azam & Chaudry, Shamyla & Khandelwal, Amit K. & Verhoogen, Eric