Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
IZA Discussion Papers
- 8841 The Impact of Refugee Crises on Host Labor Markets: The Case of the Syrian Refugee Crisis in Turkey
by Akgündüz, Yusuf Emre & van den Berg, Marcel & Hassink, Wolter
- 8840 Economic Shocks and Internal Migration
by Monras, Joan
- 8839 Identification of the Timing-of-Events Model with Multiple Competing Exit Risks from Single-Spell Data
by Drepper, Bettina & Effraimidis, Georgios
- 8838 The Welfare Effects of Asset Means-Testing Income Support
by Wellschmied, Felix
- 8837 Life Satisfaction, Income and Personality
by Proto, Eugenio & Rustichini, Aldo
- 8836 Rise of the Machines: The Effects of Labor-Saving Innovations on Jobs and Wages
by Feng, Andy & Graetz, Georg
- 8835 The Income Distribution in the UK: A Picture of Advantage and Disadvantage
by Jenkins, Stephen P.
- 8834 Unemployment and Labor Force Participation in Turkey
by Tansel, Aysit & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin & Aksoy, Emre
- 8833 A Centralized Approach to Modelling Collective Household Decisions: Some Preliminary Results
by Aaberge, Rolf & Colombino, Ugo & Perali, Federico
- 8832 Shifting Taxes from Labour to Property: A Simulation under Labour Market Equilibrium
by Moscarola, Flavia Coda & Colombino, Ugo & Figari, Francesco & Locatelli, Marilena
- 8831 Technology and the Changing Family: A Unified Model of Marriage, Divorce, Educational Attainment and Married Female Labor-Force Participation
by Greenwood, Jeremy & Guner, Nezih & Kocharkov, Georgi & Santos, Cezar
- 8830 Household Bargaining and the Design of Couples' Income Taxation
by Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie & Maldonado, Dario & Roeder, Kerstin
- 8829 The Objective Measurement of World-Leading Research
by Oswald, Andrew J.
- 8828 Age, Cohort and Co-Authorship
by Hamermesh, Daniel S.
- 8827 Gary Becker: Model Economic Scientist
by Heckman, James J.
- 8826 A Question of Degree: The Effects of Degree Class on Labor Market Outcomes
by Feng, Andy & Graetz, Georg
- 8825 The Earnings Returns to Graduating with Honors: Evidence from Law Graduates
by Freier, Ronny & Schumann, Mathias & Siedler, Thomas
- 8824 Good Girl, Bad Boy: Corrupt Behavior in Professional Tennis
by Jetter, Michael & Walker, Jay K.
- 8823 Disruptive School Peers and Student Outcomes
by Kristoffersen, Jannie H. G. & Kraegpøth, Morten Visby & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Simonsen, Marianne
- 8822 The Labour Supply Effect of Education Maintenance Allowance and its Implications for Parental Altruism
by Holford, Angus J.
- 8821 Lifecycle Patterns in the Socioeconomic Gradient of Risk Preferences
by Schurer, Stefanie
- 8820 Compensating Differentials in Experimental Labor Markets
by Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Matthews, Peter Hans & Robbett, Andrea
- 8819 A Note on Unemployment Persistence and Quantile Parameter Heterogeneity
by Andini, Corrado & Andini, Monica
- 8818 Why Did Self-Employment Increase so Strongly in Germany?
by Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Sorgner, Alina
- 8817 Subsidized Start-Ups out of Unemployment: A Comparison to Regular Business Start-Ups
by Caliendo, Marco & Hogenacker, Jens & Künn, Steffen & Wießner, Frank
- 8816 Public Health Insurance and Entry into Self-Employment
by Fossen, Frank M. & König, Johannes
- 8815 The Design of Insurance Coverage for Medical Products under Imperfect Competition
by Bardey, David & Cremer, Helmuth & Lozachmeur, Jean-Marie
- 8814 The Medical Care Costs of Mood Disorders: A Coarsened Exact Matching Approach
by Schurer, Stefanie & Alspach, Michael & MacRae, Jayden & Martin, Greg L.
- 8813 Unequal Bequests
by Francesconi, Marco & Pollak, Robert & Tabasso, Domenico
- 8812 Pension Reform and Labor Supply: Flexibility vs. Prescription
by Hernaes, Erik & Markussen, Simen & Piggott, John & Røed, Knut
- 8811 Coaching, Counseling, Case-Working: Do They Help the Older Unemployed Out of Benefit Receipt and Back into the Labor Market?
by Boockmann, Bernhard & Brändle, Tobias
- 8810 A Tacit Monetary Policy of the Gulf Countries: Is There a Remittances Channel?
by Termos, Ali & Genc, Ismail H. & Naufal, George S
- 8809 The Impact of Arab Spring on Hiring and Separation Rates in the Tunisian Labour Market
by Haouas, Ilham & Heshmati, Almas
- 8808 Long Lasting Differences in Civic Capital: Evidence from a Unique Immigration Event in Italy
by Bracco, Emanuele & De Paola, Maria & Green, Colin P.
- 8807 Automatic Enrollment, Employer Match Rates and Employee Compensation in 401(k) Plans
by Butrica, Barbara A. & Karamcheva, Nadia S
- 8806 Bargaining and Wage Rigidity in a Matching Model for the US
by Malcomson, James & Mavroeidis, Sophocles
- 8805 The Recent Decline of Single Quarter Jobs
by Hyatt, Henry R. & Spletzer, James R.
- 8804 Dual Labour Markets at Work: The Impact of Employers' Use of Temporary Agency Work on Regular Workers' Job Stability
by Hirsch, Boris
- 8803 Do Changes in Regulation Affect Temporary Agency Workers' Job Satisfaction?
by Busk, Henna & Jahn, Elke J. & Dauth, Christine
- 8802 The Impact of Temporary Agency Work on Trade Union Wage Setting: A Theoretical Analysis
by Beissinger, Thomas & Baudy, Philipp
- 8801 Criminalization of Homosexuality and Sex Ratios
by Chang, Simon
- 8800 The Short- and Long-Run Effects of Private Law Enforcement: Evidence from University Police
by Heaton, Paul & Hunt, Priscillia E & MacDonald, John & Saunders, Jessica
- 8799 Police Disruption and Performance: Evidence from Recurrent Redeployments within a City
by Mastrobuoni, Giovanni
- 8798 Local Political Budget Cycles in a Federation: Evidence from West German Cities
by Furdas, Marina & Homolkova, Katerina & Kis-Katos, Krisztina
- 8797 Why Are There So Few Women in Executive Positions? An Analysis of Gender Differences in the Life-Cycle of Executive Employment
by Frederiksen, Anders & Halliday, Timothy J.
- 8796 Gender Discrimination in the Allocation of Migrant Household Resources
by Antman, Francisca M.
- 8795 Schooling, Marriage and Age of First Birth in Madagascar
by Glick, Peter & Handy, Christopher & Sahn, David E.
- 8794 Commuting Time and Household Responsibilities: Evidence Using Propensity Score Matching
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto
- 8793 The Stress Cost of Children
by Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Wooden, Mark
- 8792 Gone with the Storm: Rainfall Shocks and Household Well-Being in Guatemala
by Baez, Javier E. & Lucchetti, Leonardo & Genoni, Maria Eugenia & Salazar, Mateo
- 8791 Anonymity, Efficiency Wages and Technological Progress
by Broadberry, Stephen & Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio
- 8790 Innovation and SMEs Patent Propensity in Korea
by Han, Junghee & Heshmati, Almas
- 8789 Why is Pollution from U.S. Manufacturing Declining? The Roles of Trade, Regulation, Productivity, and Preferences
by Shapiro, Joseph S. & Walker, Reed
- 8788 Does Delay Cause Decay? The Effect of Administrative Decision Time on the Labor Force Participation and Earnings of Disability Applicants
by Autor, David & Maestas, Nicole & Mullen, Kathleen & Strand, Alexander
- 8787 Effects of Changes in Pensions on the Age of First Benefit Receipt: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from Repatriated Ethnic Germans
by Puhani, Patrick A. & Tabbert, Falko
- 8786 Are Recipients of Social Assistance 'Benefit Dependent'? Concepts, Measurement and Results for Selected Countries
by Immervoll, Herwig & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Königs, Sebastian
- 8785 Seriously Strengthening the Tax-Benefit Link
by Portugal, Pedro & Raposo, Pedro
- 8784 The Effect of Extended Unemployment Insurance Benefits: Evidence from the 2012-2013 Phase-Out
by Farber, Henry S & Rothstein, Jesse & Valletta, Robert G.
- 8783 Voluntary Public Unemployment Insurance
by Parsons, Donald O. & Tranæs, Torben & Lilleør, Helene Bie
- 8782 Cultural Diversity: A Matter of Measurement
by Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques
- 8781 Optimal Spatial Taxation: Are Big Cities Too Small?
by Eeckhout, Jan & Guner, Nezih
- 8780 Job Loss and Regional Mobility
by Huttunen, Kristiina & Moen, Jarle & Salvanes, Kjell G.
- 8779 Burden or Relief? Fiscal Impacts of Recent Ukrainian Migration to Poland
by Kaczmarczyk, Pawel
- 8778 Immigration and the Political Economy of Public Education: Recent Perspectives
by Ortega, Francesc & Tanaka, Ryuichi
- 8777 Community Entrepreneurship in Deprived Neighbourhoods: Comparing UK Community Enterprises with US Community Development Corporations
by Varady, David P. & Kleinhans, Reinout & van Ham, Maarten
- 8776 Past Dominations, Current Institutions and the Italian Regional Economic Performance
by Di Liberto, Adriana & Sideri, Marco
- 8775 Training Funds and the Incidence of Training: The Case of Mauritius
by Kuku, Oluyemisi & Orazem, Peter F. & Rojid, Sawkut & Vodopivec, Milan
- 8774 Capital Account Policies, IMF Programs and Growth in Developing Regions
by Bicaba, Zorobabel & Brixiova, Zuzana & Ncube, Mthuli
- 8773 Determinants of Transitions across Formal / Informal Sectors in Egypt
by Tansel, Aysit & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin
- 8772 Institutions and Development in MENA Region: Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector
by Arayssi, Mahmoud & Fakih, Ali
- 8771 The Inequality-Growth Plateau
by Henderson, Daniel J. & Qian, Junhui & Wang, Le
- 8770 Private Tutoring: Evidence from India
by Azam, Mehtabul
- 8769 Ability Peer Effects in University: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment
by Booij, Adam S. & Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel
- 8768 Does the Teacher Beat the Test? The Additional Value of Teacher Assessment in Predicting Student Ability
by Feron, Eva & Schils, Trudie & ter Weel, Bas
- 8767 Are College Costs Worth It? How Individual Ability, Major Choice, and Debt Affect Optimal Schooling Decisions
by Webber, Douglas A.
- 8766 The Effects of Increasing the Standards of the High School Curriculum on School Dropout
by Görlitz, Katja & Gravert, Christina
- 8765 Experts' Awards and Economic Success: Evidence from an Italian Literary Prize
by Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 8764 Voluntary Activities and Daily Happiness in the US
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto
- 8763 Reducing Binge Drinking? The Effect of a Ban on Late-Night Off-Premise Alcohol Sales on Alcohol-Related Hospital Stays in Germany
by Marcus, Jan & Siedler, Thomas
- 8762 Communication and Trust in Principal-Team Relationships: Experimental Evidence
by Kleine, Marco & Kube, Sebastian
- 8761 Cooperation in Diverse Teams: The Role of Temporary Group Membership
by Grund, Christian & Harbring, Christine & Thommes, Kirsten
- 8760 Survey Design and the Determinants of Subjective Wellbeing: An Experimental Analysis
by Holford, Angus J. & Pudney, Stephen
- 8759 How Do Drug Prices Respond to a Change from External to Internal Reference Pricing? Evidence from a Danish Regulatory Reform
by Kaiser, Ulrich & Méndez, Susan J.
- 8758 Robust Confidence Intervals for Average Treatment Effects under Limited Overlap
by Rothe, Christoph
- 8757 Inference on Causal Effects in a Generalized Regression Kink Design
by Card, David & Lee, David S. & Pei, Zhuan & Weber, Andrea
- 8756 The Finite Sample Performance of Semi- and Nonparametric Estimators for Treatment Effects and Policy Evaluation
by Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin & Wiesenfarth, Manuel
- 8755 What Methods May Be Used in Impact Evaluations of Humanitarian Assistance?
by Puri, Jyotsna & Aladysheva, Anastasia & Iversen, Vegard & Ghorpade, Yashodhan & Brück, Tilman
- 8754 Micro and Macro Determinants of Health: Older Immigrants in Europe
by Constant, Amelie F. & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Neuman, Shoshana & Neuman, Tzahi
- 8753 Incentives to Identify: Racial Identity in the Age of Affirmative Action
by Antman, Francisca M. & Duncan, Brian
- 8752 Native-Immigrant Gaps in Educational and School-to-Work Transitions in the Second Generation: The Role of Gender and Ethnicity
by Baert, Stijn & Heiland, Frank & Korenman, Sanders
- 8751 Growth and Poverty in Africa: Shifting Fortunes and New Perspectives
by Shimeles, Abebe
- 8750 Job Quality in Segmented Labor Markets: The Israeli Case
by Neuman, Shoshana
- 8749 Neighborhood Decline and the Economic Crisis
by Zwiers, Merle & Bolt, Gideon & van Ham, Maarten & van Kempen, Ronald
- 8748 The Impact of Multilingualism on Spanish Language Acquisition among Immigrants in Spain
by Budría, Santiago & Swedberg, Pablo
- 8747 On the Economic Geography of International Migration
by Ozden, Caglar & Parsons, Christopher
- 8746 A Global Assessment of Human Capital Mobility: The Role of Non-OECD Destinations
by Artuc, Erhan & Docquier, Frédéric & Ozden, Caglar & Parsons, Christopher
- 8745 Informing Migration Policies: A Data Primer
by Carletto, Calogero & Larrison, Jennica & Ozden, Caglar
- 8744 The Impact of Temporary Protected Status on Immigrants' Labor Market Outcomes
by Orrenius, Pia M. & Zavodny, Madeline
- 8743 Migration and the Demographic Shift
by Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 8742 The Effect of Unemployment on Self-Reported Health and Mental Health in Greece from 2008 to 2013: A Longitudinal Study Before and During the Financial Crisis
by Drydakis, Nick
- 8741 Sexual Orientation Discrimination in the United Kingdom's Labour Market: A Field Experiment
by Drydakis, Nick
- 8740 Do NEETs Need Grit?
by Mendolia, Silvia & Walker, Ian
- 8739 Would I Care if I Knew? Image Concerns and Social Confirmation in Giving
by Kritikos, Alexander S. & Tan, Jonathan H. W.
- 8738 Spillovers of Prosocial Motivation: Evidence from an Intervention Study on Blood Donors
by Bruhin, Adrian & Götte, Lorenz & Haenni, Simon & Jiang, Lingqing
- 8737 Even Education and Experience Has Its Limits: Closing the Wage Gap
by Epstein, Gil S. & Gafni, Dalit & Siniver, Erez
- 8736 Additive Kernel Estimates of Returns to Schooling
by Ozabaci, Deniz & Henderson, Daniel J.
- 8735 College Expansion and the Marginal Returns to Education: Evidence from Russia
by Belskaya, Olga & Peter, Klara Sabirianova & Posso, Christian
- 8734 Intensive Math Instruction and Educational Attainment: Long-Run Impacts of Double-Dose Algebra
by Cortes, Kalena E. & Goodman, Joshua & Nomi, Takako
- 8733 Efficacy vs. Equity: What Happens When States Tinker with College Admissions in a Race-Blind Era?
by Black, Sandra E. & Cortes, Kalena E. & Lincove, Jane Arnold
- 8732 The Tower of Babel in the Classroom: Immigrants and Natives in Italian Schools
by Ballatore, Rosario Maria & Fort, Margherita & Ichino, Andrea
- 8731 Household Shocks and Education Investment in Madagascar
by Glick, Peter & Sahn, David E. & Walker, Thomas F.
- 8730 The Production and Stock of College Graduates for U.S. States
by Winters, John V.
- 8729 Trends in Earnings Inequality and Earnings Instability among U.S. Couples: How Important Is Assortative Matching?
by Hryshko, Dmytro & Juhn, Chinhui & McCue, Kristin
- 8728 Sex Ratios, Polygyny, and the Value of Women in Marriage: A Beckerian Approach
by Grossbard, Shoshana
- 8727 Baby-Boom, Baby-Bust and the Great Depression
by Bellou, Andriana & Cardia, Emanuela
- 8726 Intrahousehold Decision Making and Fertility
by Doepke, Matthias & Kindermann, Fabian
- 8725 Women Helping Women? Evidence from Private Sector Data on Workplace Hierarchies
by Kunze, Astrid & Miller, Amalia
- 8724 Share Capitalism and Worker Wellbeing
by Bryson, Alex & Clark, Andrew E. & Freeman, Richard B. & Green, Colin P.
- 8723 The Impact of Voluntary and Involuntary Retirement on Mental Health: Evidence from Older Irish Adults
by Mosca, Irene & Barrett, Alan
- 8722 Bentham or Aristotle in the Development Process? An Empirical Investigation of Capabilities and Subjective Well-being
by Graham, Carol Lee & Nikolova, Milena
- 8721 Protecting Child Nutritional Status in the Aftermath of a Financial Crisis: Evidence from Indonesia
by Giles, John T. & Satriawan, Elan
- 8720 The Mechanisms of Alcohol Control
by Carpenter, Christopher S. & Dobkin, Carlos & Warman, Casey
- 8719 Beer, Wood, and Welfare
by Grimm, Michael & Peters, Jörg
- 8718 Wet Laws, Drinking Establishments, and Violent Crime
by Anderson, D. Mark & Crost, Benjamin & Rees, Daniel I.
- 8717 Matthew Runs Amok: The Belgian Service Voucher Scheme
by Marx, Ive & Vandelannoote, Dieter
- 8716 The Effect of Workfare on Crime: Incapacitation and Program Effects
by Fallesen, Peter & Geerdsen, Lars Pico & Imai, Susumu & Tranæs, Torben
- 8715 Financial Work Incentives for Disability Benefit Recipients: Lessons from a Randomised Field Experiment
by Bütler, Monika & Deuchert, Eva & Lechner, Michael & Staubli, Stefan & Thiemann, Petra
- 8714 Following the Crowd: Leisure Complementarities Beyond the Household
by Georges-Kot, Simon & Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric
- 8713 Should I Stay or Should I Go? Sibling Effects in Household Formation
by Aparicio Fenoll, Ainhoa & Oppedisano, Veruska
- 8712 The Effect of Family Disruption on Children's Personality Development: Evidence from British Longitudinal Data
by Prevoo, Tyas & ter Weel, Bas
- 8711 Early Health Shocks, Intrahousehold Resource Allocation, and Child Outcomes
by Yi, Junjian & Heckman, James J. & Zhang, Junsen & Conti, Gabriella
- 8710 Pour Some Sugar in Me: Does Glucose Enrichment Improve Decision Making?
by McElroy, Todd & Dickinson, David L. & Stroh, Nathan
- 8709 Sleepiness, Choice Consistency, and Risk Preferences
by Castillo, Marco & Dickinson, David L. & Petrie, Ragan
- 8708 Who Performs Better under Time Pressure? Results from a Field Experiment
by De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca
- 8707 Helping in Teams
by Danilov, Anastasia & Harbring, Christine & Irlenbusch, Bernd
- 8706 When Is Voting Optimal?
by Ben-Yashar, Ruth & Danziger, Leif
- 8705 Field Experiments in Strategy Research
by Chatterji, Aaron K. & Findley, Michael & Jensen, Nathan M. & Meier, Stephan & Nielson, Daniel
- 8704 Strategic Incomplete Contracts: Theory and Experiments
by Erkal, Nisvan & Wu, Steven Y. & Roe, Brian E.
- 8703 The Impact of the Minimum Wage on Match Stability
by Centeno, Mario & Duarte, Claudia & Novo, Alvaro A.
- 8702 Paying for Others' Protection: Causal Evidence on Wages in a Two-Tier System
by Centeno, Mario & Novo, Alvaro A.
- 8701 Fixed Exchange-Rate Policy and Real Wage Growth: Quasi-Experimental Evidence
by Andini, Corrado
- 8700 The Causal Effect of Unemployment Duration on Wages: Evidence from Unemployment Insurance Extensions
by Schmieder, Johannes F. & Wachter, Till von & Bender, Stefan
- 8699 A Theory of Wage Adjustment under Loss Aversion
by Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J.
- 8698 Compulsory Schooling Laws and Formation of Beliefs: Education, Religion and Superstition
by Mocan, Naci & Pogorelova, Luiza
- 8697 Benefits of Education at the Intensive Margin: Childhood Academic Performance and Adult Outcomes among American Immigrants
by Gevrek, Deniz & Gevrek, Z. Eylem & Guven, Cahit
- 8696 Fostering and Measuring Skills: Improving Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills to Promote Lifetime Success
by Kautz, Tim & Heckman, James J. & Diris, Ron & ter Weel, Bas & Borghans, Lex
- 8695 Beyond the Average: Peer Heterogeneity and Intergenerational Transmission of Education
by Chakraborty, Tanika & Nottmeyer, Olga & Schüller, Simone & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 8694 The Impact of Age of Entry on Academic Progression
by Cáceres-Delpiano, Julio & Giolito, Eugenio P.
- 8693 School Inputs and Skills: Complementarity and Self-Productivity
by Nicoletti, Cheti & Rabe, Birgitta
- 8692 Political Uncertainty and Household Savings
by Aaberge, Rolf & Liu, Kai & Zhu, Yu
- 8691 Candidate Ballot Information and Election Outcomes: The Czech Case
by Jurajda, Štepán & Münich, Daniel
- 8690 Should I Stay or Should I Go? Romanian Migrants during Transition and Enlargements
by Andrén, Daniela & Roman, Monica
- 8689 Expropriation with Hukou Change: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment
by Akgüc, Mehtap & Liu, Xingfei & Tani, Massimiliano
- 8688 Polarization or Upgrading? Evolution of Employment in Transitionary Russia
by Gimpelson, Vladimir & Kapeliushnikov, Rostislav
- 8687 Informal Employment in Transition Countries: Empirical Evidence and Research Challenges
by Lehmann, Hartmut
- 8686 Human Trafficking in Southeast Asia: Results from a Pilot Project in Vietnam
by Dinh, Ngan & Hughes, Conor & Hughes, James W. & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret
- 8685 Educational Attainment of Second-Generation Immigrants: A U.S.-Canada Comparison
by Liu, Xingfei
- 8684 The Impact of Skilled Foreign Workers on Firms: An Investigation of Publicly Traded U.S. Firms
by Ghosh, Anirban & Mayda, Anna Maria & Ortega, Francesc
- 8683 Tradable Refugee-Admission Quotas and EU Asylum Policy
by Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Rapoport, Hillel
- 8682 New Directions in Immigration Policy: Canada's Evolving Approach to the Selection of Economic Immigrants
by Ferrer, Ana & Picot, Garnett & Riddell, W. Craig
- 8681 Immigration and Economic Growth in the OECD Countries, 1986-2006
by Boubtane, Ekrame & Dumont, Jean-Christophe & Rault, Christophe
- 8680 Defaults and Donations: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Altmann, Steffen & Falk, Armin & Heidhues, Paul & Jayaraman, Rajshri
- 8679 Are Pornography and Marriage Substitutes for Young Men?
by Malcolm, Michael & Naufal, George S
- 8678 Locus of Control and the Labor Market
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A.
- 8677 Individual Perceptions of Local Crime Risk
by Salm, Martin & Vollaard, Ben
- 8676 Gender Bias in Tax Systems Based on Household Income
by Andrienko, Yuri & Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray
- 8675 The Relationship between Hours of Domestic Services and Female Earnings: Panel Register Data Evidence from a Reform
by Halldén, Karin & Stenberg, Anders
- 8674 Intergenerational Mobility of Housework Time in the United Kingdom
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Zhu, Yu
- 8673 Labor Market Effects of Intrauterine Exposure to Nutritional Deficiency: Evidence from Administrative Data on Muslim Immigrants in Denmark
by Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise & Tekin, Erdal & Greve, Jane
- 8672 An Analysis of Sibling Correlations in Health Using Latent Variable Models
by Halliday, Timothy J. & Mazumder, Bhashkar
- 8671 Terrorism and Human Capital at Birth: Bomb Casualties and Birth Outcomes in Spain
by Quintana-Domeque, Climent & Ródenas-Serrano, Pedro
- 8670 Welfare Reform and Children's Health
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Yen, Yin-Fang
- 8669 Wage Inequality and Wage Mobility in Turkey
by Tansel, Aysit & Dalgic, Basak & Güven, Aytekin
- 8668 The Long-term Earnings Consequences of General vs. Specific Training of the Unemployed
by Stenberg, Anders & Westerlund, Olle
- 8667 Universal Basic Income versus Unemployment Insurance
by Fabre, Alice & Pallage, Stéphane & Zimmermann, Christian
- 8666 Human Capital and Optimal Redistribution
by Koeniger, Winfried & Prat, Julien
- 8665 Two-way Causation in Life Satisfaction Research: Structural Equation Models with Granger-Causation
by Headey, Bruce & Muffels, Ruud
- 8664 Estimating Mis-reporting in Dyadic Data: Are Transfers Mutually Beneficial?
by Comola, Margherita & Fafchamps, Marcel
- 8663 Measuring Heterogeneity in Job Finding Rates Among the Nonemployed Using Labor Force Status Histories
by Kudlyak, Marianna & Lange, Fabian
- 8662 Mapping 'Information Economy' Businesses with Big Data: Findings for the UK
by Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna & Bouet, Francois
- 8661 Robust Linear Static Panel Data Models Using ε-Contamination
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges & Chaturvedi, Anoop & Lacroix, Guy
- 8660 Ageing in a Long-term Regeneration Neighbourhood: A Disruptive Experience or Successful Ageing in Place?
by Kleinhans, Reinout & Veldboer, Lex & Jansen, Sylvia & van Ham, Maarten
- 8659 Policy Variation, Labor Supply Elasticities, and a Structural Model of Retirement
by Manoli, Dayanand & Mullen, Kathleen & Wagner, Mathis
- 8658 Individual Survival Curves Comparing Subjective and Observed Mortality Risks
by Bissonnette, Luc & Hurd, Michael D. & Michaud, Pierre-Carl
- 8657 Seasonal Credit Constraints and Agricultural Labor Supply: Evidence from Zambia
by Fink, Günther & Jack, Kelsey & Masiye, Felix
- 8656 Adaptation to Poverty in Long-Run Panel Data
by Clark, Andrew E. & D'Ambrosio, Conchita & Ghislandi, Simone
- 8655 How Darwinian Should an Economy Be?
by Saint-Paul, Gilles
- 8654 From Riches to Rags, and Back? Institutional Change, Financial Development and Economic Growth in Argentina since the 1890s
by Campos, Nauro F & Karanasos, Menelaos G. & Tan, Bin
- 8653 Making Aid Work: Governance and Decentralization
by Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N.
- 8652 The Continued Search for the Solow Residual: The Role of National Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
by Acs, Zoltan J. & Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Szerb, László
- 8651 Do Entrepreneurs Really Earn Less?
by Sorgner, Alina & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S.
- 8650 Do Women Earn Less Even as Social Entrepreneurs?
by Estrin, Saul & Stephan, Ute & Vujić, Sunčica
- 8649 Dual Labour Markets and (Lack of) On-the-Job Training: PIAAC Evidence from Spain and Other EU Countries
by Cabrales, Antonio & Dolado, Juan J. & Mora, Ricardo
- 8648 Workforce Segmentation in Germany: From the Founding Era to the Present Time
by Eichhorst, Werner & Kendzia, Michael J.
- 8647 The Effect of Female Leadership on Establishment and Employee Outcomes: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data
by Gagliarducci, Stefano & Paserman, M. Daniele
- 8646 Employment Cyclicality and Firm Quality
by Kahn, Lisa B. & McEntarfer, Erika
- 8645 All-Star or Benchwarmer? Relative Age, Cohort Size and Career Success in the NHL
by Bryson, Alex & Gomez, Rafael & Zhang, Tingting
- 8644 Labor Market Careers Before and After Incarceration
by Köllő, János & Czafit, Bence
- 8643 Consumer Search Costs and Preferences on the Internet
by Jolivet, Grégory & Turon, Hélène
- 8642 Gift-giving and Network Structure in Rural China: Utilizing Long-term Spontaneous Gift Records
by Chen, Xi