Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
IZA Discussion Papers
- 7254 The Labor Market Behavior of Married Women with Young Children in the U.S.: Have Differences by Religion Disappeared?
by Lehrer, Evelyn L. & Chen, Yu
- 7253 Product and Labor Market Imperfections and Scale Economies: Micro-Evidence on France, Japan and the Netherlands
by Dobbelaere, Sabien & Kiyota, Kozo & Mairesse, Jacques
- 7252 Labour-Market Outcomes of Older Workers in the Netherlands: Measuring Job Prospects Using the Occupational Age Structure
by Bosch, Nicole & ter Weel, Bas
- 7251 Social Learning and Health Insurance Enrollment: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme
by Liu, Hong & Sun, Qi & Zhao, Zhong
- 7250 The Effects of Expanding the Generosity of the Statutory Sickness Insurance System
by Ziebarth, Nicolas R. & Karlsson, Martin
- 7249 A Simple Approach to Treatment Effects on Durations When the Treatment Timing is Chosen
by Lee, Myoung-jae & Johansson, Per
- 7248 Regulation of Pharmaceutical Prices: Evidence from a Reference Price Reform in Denmark
by Kaiser, Ulrich & Méndez, Susan J. & Rønde, Thomas & Ullrich, Hannes
- 7247 The Effect of Deceptive Advertising on Consumption of the Advertised Good and its Substitutes: The Case of Over-the-Counter Weight Loss Products
by Cawley, John & Avery, Rosemary & Eisenberg, Matthew
- 7246 Do Parents Drink Their Children's Welfare? A Joint Analysis of Intra-Household Allocation of Time
by Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Mangiavacchi, Lucia & Piccoli, Luca
- 7245 Lawyers as Agents of the Devil in a Prisoner's Dilemma Game: Evidence from Long Run Play
by Ashenfelter, Orley & Bloom, David E. & Dahl, Gordon B.
- 7244 Distributional Consequences of Capital Accumulation, Globalisation and Financialisation in the US
by Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector
- 7243 Gender and Competition: Evidence from Jumping Competitions
by Böheim, René & Lackner, Mario
- 7242 Using the EU-SILC to Model the Impact of the Economic Crisis on Inequality
by O'Donoghue, Cathal & Loughrey, Jason & Morrissey, Karyn
- 7241 Firm Size Distortions and the Productivity Distribution: Evidence from France
by Garicano, Luis & Lelarge, Claire & Van Reenen, John
- 7240 Does Better Pre-Migration Performance Accelerate Immigrants' Wage Assimilation?
by Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Toomet, Ott & Hochfellner, Daniela
- 7239 For Better or for Worse: The Long-Term Effects of Postwar Reconstruction on Family Formation
by Akbulut-Yuksel, Mevlude & Khamis, Melanie & Yuksel, Mutlu
- 7238 Business, Bankruptcy, and Beliefs: The Financial Demise of NBA Stars
by Henry, Ruby
- 7237 A Structural Model of Educational Attainment in Canada
by Hansen, Jörgen & Liu, Xingfei
- 7236 The Distribution of Income in Central America
by Gindling, T. H. & Trejos, Juan Diego
- 7235 Measurement of Environmentally Sensitive Productivity Growth in Korean Industries
by Chung, Yeimin & Heshmati, Almas
- 7234 Happiness, Growth, and Public Policy
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 7233 Unemployment Compensation and the Allocation of Labor in Developing Countries
by Charlot, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Ulus, Mustafa
- 7232 The Changing Size Distribution of U.S. Trade Unions and Its Description by Pareto's Distribution
by Pencavel, John
- 7231 The Recent Decline in Employment Dynamics
by Hyatt, Henry R. & Spletzer, James R.
- 7230 Immigrant Concentration in Schools: Consequences for Native and Migrant Students
by Schneeweis, Nicole
- 7229 Does Forced Solidarity Hamper Investment in Small and Micro Enterprises?
by Grimm, Michael & Hartwig, Renate & Lay, Jann
- 7228 School Starting Age and Crime
by Landerso, Rasmus & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Simonsen, Marianne
- 7227 University Differences in the Graduation of Minorities in STEM Fields: Evidence from California
by Arcidiacono, Peter & Aucejo, Esteban & Hotz, V. Joseph
- 7226 Poverty, Inequality, and the Local Natural Resource Curse
by Loayza, Norman & Mier y Teran, Alfredo & Rigolini, Jamele
- 7225 Migration, Capital Formation, and House Prices
by Grossmann, Volker & Schäfer, Andreas & Steger, Thomas M.
- 7224 Women, Medieval Commerce, and the Education Gender Gap
by Bertocchi, Graziella & Bozzano, Monica
- 7223 China's High Saving Puzzle
by Ma, Guonan & Yang, Dennis T.
- 7222 Stayers and Returners: Educational Self-Selection among U.S. Immigrants and Returning Migrants
by Aguilar Esteva, Arturo Alberto
- 7221 Quasi-Hyperbolic Time Preferences and their Intergenerational Transmission
by Kosse, Fabian & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm
- 7220 Minimum Wages and the Creation of Illegal Migration
by Epstein, Gil S. & Heizler (Cohen), Odelia
- 7219 Capital Prices and Eurozone Competitiveness Differentials
by Askenazy, Philippe
- 7218 The Religious Affiliation and Anti-Semitism of Secondary School Swedish Youths: A Statistical Analysis of Survey Data from 2003 and 2009
by Bevelander, Pieter & Hjerm, Mikael & Kiiskinen, Jenny
- 7217 On the Power of Childhood Impressions for Skill Formation: Initial Evidence and Unsettled Questions
by Pfeiffer, Friedhelm
- 7216 Early Life Adversity and Children's Competence Development: Evidence from the Mannheim Study of Children at Risk
by Blomeyer, Dorothea & Coneus, Katja & Laucht, Manfred & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm
- 7215 Comparing Inequality Aversion across Countries When Labor Supply Responses Differ
by Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 7214 Default Options and Training Participation
by Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H.H.
- 7213 The Demand for Cigarettes as Derived from the Demand for Weight Control
by Cawley, John & von Hinke Kessler Scholder, Stephanie
- 7212 Women Political Leaders, Corruption and Learning: Evidence from a Large Public Program in India
by Afridi, Farzana & Iversen, Vegard & Sharan, M.R.
- 7211 Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Home Computers on Academic Achievement among Schoolchildren
by Fairlie, Robert W. & Robinson, Jonathan
- 7210 Does the Welfare State Destroy the Family? Evidence from OECD Member Countries
by Halla, Martin & Lackner, Mario & Scharler, Johann
- 7209 A Goodness-of-Fit Approach to Estimating Equivalence Scales
by Biewen, Martin & Juhasz, Andos
- 7208 Earnings Gap, Cohort Effect and Economic Assimilation of Immigrants from Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan in the United States
by Lin, Carl
- 7207 Do Single-Sex Classes Affect Exam Scores? An Experiment in a Coeducational University
by Booth, Alison L. & Cardona Sosa, Lina Marcela & Nolen, Patrick J.
- 7206 Risk Tolerance and Entrepreneurship
by Hvide, Hans K. & Panos, Georgios A.
- 7205 Ageing and Productivity: Introduction
by Bloom, David E. & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso
- 7204 UK Households' Carbon Footprint: A Comparison of the Association between Household Characteristics and Emissions from Home Energy, Transport and Other Goods and Services
by Buchs, Milena & Schnepf, Sylke V.
- 7203 Trust of Second Generation Immigrants: Intergenerational Transmission or Cultural Assimilation?
by Moschion, Julie & Tabasso, Domenico
- 7202 Job Search as a Determinant of Graduate Over-Education: Evidence from Australia
by Carroll, David & Tani, Massimiliano
- 7201 Regulation, Trust, and Cronyism in Middle Eastern Societies: The Simple Economics of 'Wasta'
by Barnett, Andy & Yandle, Bruce & Naufal, George S
- 7200 Workplace Heterogeneity and the Rise of West German Wage Inequality
by Card, David & Heining, Jörg & Kline, Patrick
- 7199 The Economic and Demographic Transition, Mortality, and Comparative Development
by Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe
- 7198 Note on Lilien and Modified Lilien Index
by Ansari, Muhammad Rashid & Mussida, Chiara & Pastore, Francesco
- 7197 Female Labour Force Participation in MENA's Manufacturing Sector: The Implications of Firm-Related and National Factors
by Fakih, Ali & Ghazalian, Pascal L.
- 7196 China's Life Satisfaction, 1990-2010
by Easterlin, Richard A. & Morgan, Robson & Switek, Malgorzata & Wang, Fei
- 7195 Investment under Company-Level Pacts
by Bellmann, Lutz & Gerner, Hans-Dieter & Hübler, Olaf
- 7194 The Unfairness of (Poverty) Targets
by Allwine, Melanie & Rigolini, Jamele & López-Calva, Luis-Felipe
- 7193 Unemployment and Subsequent Employment Stability: Does Labour Market Policy Matter?
by Wulfgramm, Melike & Fervers, Lukas
- 7192 Cyclicality of Job and Worker Flows: New Data and a New Set of Stylized Facts
by Bachmann, Rüdiger & Bayer, Christian & Seth, Stefan & Wellschmied, Felix
- 7191 Self-Employment in China: Are Rural Migrant Workers and Urban Residents Alike?
by Cui, Yuling & Nahm, Daehoon & Tani, Massimiliano
- 7190 Partisan Tax Policy and Income Inequality in the U.S., 1979-2007
by Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Immervoll, Herwig & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico & Siegloch, Sebastian
- 7189 Living on the Edge: Youth Entry, Career and Exit in Drug-Selling Gangs
by Carvalho, Leandro & Soares, Rodrigo R.
- 7188 Competition vs. Monopoly in the Religious Marketplace: Judaism in the United States and Israel
by Chiswick, Carmel U.
- 7187 Happiness and Economic Growth: The Evidence
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 7186 Persistence Bias and the Wage-Schooling Model
by Andini, Corrado
- 7185 Return Migration of Foreign Students
by Bijwaard, Govert & Wang, Qi
- 7184 Views among Economists: Professional Consensus or Point-Counterpoint?
by Gordon, Roger & Dahl, Gordon B.
- 7183 Social Distance and Trust: Experimental Evidence from a Slum in Cairo
by Binzel, Christine & Fehr, Dietmar
- 7182 The Importance of Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation for Measuring IQ
by Borghans, Lex & Meijers, Huub & ter Weel, Bas
- 7181 Is the Persistent Gender Gap in Income and Wages Due to Unequal Family Responsibilities?
by Angelov, Nikolay & Johansson, Per & Lindahl, Erica
- 7180 Place Based Policies with Unemployment
by Kline, Patrick & Moretti, Enrico
- 7179 Air Pollution and Infant Mortality: Evidence from the Expansion of Natural Gas Infrastructure
by Cesur, Resul & Tekin, Erdal & Ulker, Aydogan
- 7178 The "Task Approach" to Labor Markets: An Overview
by Autor, David
- 7177 Smoking Bans, Cigarette Prices and Life Satisfaction
by Odermatt, Reto & Stutzer, Alois
- 7176 Genetic Diversity and the Origins of Cultural Fragmentation
by Ashraf, Quamrul & Galor, Oded
- 7175 Spatial Frictions
by Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Suedekum, Jens
- 7174 Do the Maths: An Analysis of the Gender Gap in Mathematics in Africa
by Dickerson, Andy & McIntosh, Steven & Valente, Christine
- 7173 Suppliers of Multinationals and the Forced Linkage Effect: Evidence from Firm Level Data
by Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger
- 7172 Why Some Firms Export? An Empirical Analysis for Manufacturing Firms in the MENA Region
by Fakih, Ali & Ghazalian, Pascal L.
- 7171 Is Self-Esteem a "Double Edged Sword"? Self-Esteem and the Onset of Adolescent Sexual Activity
by Favara, Marta
- 7170 The European Crisis and Migration to Germany: Expectations and the Diversion of Migration Flows
by Bertoli, Simone & Brücker, Herbert & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús
- 7169 Meet the Press: How Voters and Politicians Respond to Newspaper Entry and Exit
by Drago, Francesco & Nannicini, Tommaso & Sobbrio, Francesco
- 7168 Lessons Learned from the Largest Tenure Mix Operation in the World: Right to Buy in the United Kingdom
by Kleinhans, Reinout & van Ham, Maarten
- 7167 Why Did the Netherlands Develop So Early? The Legacy of the Brethren of the Common Life
by Akçomak, I. Semih & Webbink, Dinand & ter Weel, Bas
- 7166 Revisiting the Minimum Wage-Employment Debate: Throwing Out the Baby with the Bathwater?
by Neumark, David & Salas, J.M. Ian & Wascher, William
- 7165 Time Preferences and Lifetime Outcomes
by Golsteyn, Bart H.H. & Grönqvist, Hans & Lindahl, Lena
- 7164 Math and Gender: Is Math a Route to a High-Powered Career?
by Joensen, Juanna Schrøter & Nielsen, Helena Skyt
- 7163 Competing with Asking Prices
by Lester, Benjamin R. & Visschers, Ludo & Wolthoff, Ronald P.
- 7162 Analysis of the Determinants of Income and Income Gap between Urban and Rural China
by Su, Biwei & Heshmati, Almas
- 7161 Quasi-Experimental Impact Estimates of Immigrant Labor Supply Shocks: The Role of Treatment and Comparison Group Matching and Relative Skill Composition
by Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Kirdar, Murat G.
- 7160 Measuring the Income-Distance Tradeoff for Rural-Urban Migrants in China
by Zhang, Junfu & Zhao, Zhong
- 7159 Gender Wage-Productivity Differentials and Global Integration in China
by Dammert, Ana C. & Ural Marchand, Beyza & Wan, Chi
- 7158 Gender Differences in German Wage Mobility
by Aretz, Bodo
- 7157 Unemployment and Mortality: Evidence from the PSID
by Halliday, Timothy J.
- 7156 The Transmission of Democracy: From the Village to the Nation-State
by Giuliano, Paola & Nunn, Nathan
- 7155 Inequality of Opportunity, Income Inequality and Economic Mobility: Some International Comparisons
by Brunori, Paolo & Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Peragine, Vito
- 7154 Framing Effects in an Employee Savings Scheme: A Non-Parametric Analysis
by Kooreman, Peter & Melenberg, Bertrand & Prast, Henriëtte M. & Vellekoop, Nathanaël
- 7153 The Drivers of Happiness Inequality: Suggestions for Promoting Social Cohesion
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Massari, Riccardo & Naticchioni, Paolo
- 7152 Does the Military Train Men to Be Violent Criminals? New Evidence from Australia's Conscription Lotteries
by Siminski, Peter & Ville, Simon & Paull, Alexander
- 7151 Not the Opium of the People: Income and Secularization in a Panel of Prussian Counties
by Becker, Sascha O. & Woessmann, Ludger
- 7150 The China Syndrome: Local Labor Market Effects of Import Competition in the United States
by Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H.
- 7149 Who Suffers the Penalty? A Panel Data Analysis of Earnings Gaps in Vietnam
by Nguyen, Huu Chi & Nordman, Christophe Jalil & Roubaud, François
- 7148 Charitable Giving as a Signal of Trustworthiness: Disentangling the Signaling Benefits of Altruistic Acts
by Fehrler, Sebastian & Przepiorka, Wojtek
- 7147 Asymmetric Information between Employers
by Kahn, Lisa B.
- 7146 Do Entrepreneurs Matter?
by Becker, Sascha O. & Hvide, Hans K.
- 7145 Do Employers Discriminate Less If Vacancies Are Difficult to Fill? Evidence from a Field Experiment
by Baert, Stijn & Cockx, Bart & Gheyle, Niels & Vandamme, Cora
- 7144 Population Ageing and PAYG Pensions in the OLG Model
by Cipriani, Giam Pietro
- 7143 Early to Bed and Earlier to Rise: School, Maternal Employment, and Children's Sleep
by Stewart, Jay
- 7142 The Effects of the State Sector on Wage Inequality in Urban China: 1988–2007
by Xia, Qingjie & Song, Lina & Li, Shi & Appleton, Simon
- 7141 Aid, Growth, and Jobs
by Fields, Gary S.
- 7140 Female Labor Supply: Why is the US Falling Behind?
by Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M.
- 7139 Neighborhood Quality and Student Performance
by Weinhardt, Felix
- 7138 'Make-or-Buy' of Peripheral Services in Manufacturing: Evidence from Spanish Plant-Level Data
by Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Galdon-Sanchez, Jose Enrique & Gil, Ricard
- 7137 Getting Disabled Workers Back to Work: How Important Are Economic Incentives?
by Fevang, Elisabeth & Hardoy, Inés & Røed, Knut
- 7136 U.S. Immigration Policy at a Crossroads
by Duleep, Harriet
- 7135 Delayed First Birth and New Mothers' Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Biological Fertility Shocks
by Bratti, Massimiliano & Cavalli, Laura
- 7134 How Do Tougher Immigration Measures Impact Unauthorized Immigrants?
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Puttitanun, Thitima & Martinez-Donate, Ana
- 7133 Immigrant Workers and Farm Performance: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data
by Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Munch, Jakob R. & Seidelin, Claus Aastrup & Skaksen, Jan Rose
- 7132 Trade Liberalization, Democratization and Technology Adoption
by Cervellati, Matteo & Naghavi, Alireza & Toubal, Farid
- 7131 Minority and Immigrant Homeownership Experience: Evidence from the 2009 American Housing Survey
by Mundra, Kusum
- 7130 10 Years After: EU Enlargement, Closed Borders, and Migration to Germany
by Elsner, Benjamin & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7129 Measuring Cultural Diversity and its Impact on Innovation: Longitudinal Evidence from Dutch Firms
by Ozgen, Ceren & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques
- 7128 Unemployment Insurance, Wage Dynamics and Inequality over the Life Cycle
by Bingley, Paul & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C.
- 7127 Incidence of a "Social VAT" Reform: A French Scenario
by Rebiere, Therese
- 7126 Primum vivere… Industrial Change, Job Destruction and the Geographical Distribution of Unemployment
by Pastore, Francesco
- 7125 Information and Learning in Oligopoly: An Experiment
by Bigoni, Maria & Fort, Margherita
- 7124 Unemployment and Endogenous Reallocation over the Business Cycle
by Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Visschers, Ludo
- 7123 Early, Late or Never? When Does Parental Education Impact Child Outcomes?
by Dickson, Matt & Gregg, Paul & Robinson, Harriet
- 7122 The Changing of the Guards: Can Physicians Contain Social Insurance Costs?
by Markussen, Simen & Røed, Knut & Røgeberg, Ole J.
- 7121 Unemployment Insurance and Entrepreneurship
by Røed, Knut & Skogstrøm, Jens Fredrik
- 7120 Economic Science and Political Influence
by Saint-Paul, Gilles
- 7119 Children, Spousal Love, and Happiness: An Economic Analysis
by Grossbard, Shoshana & Mukhopadhyay, Sankar
- 7118 The Value of Earning for Learning: Performance Bonuses in Immigrant Language Training
by Aslund, Olof & Engdahl, Mattias
- 7117 Losing Heart? The Effect of Job Displacement on Health
by Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G.
- 7116 The Impact of Scoring Weights on Price and Quality Outcomes: An Application to the Procurement of Welfare-to-Work Contracts
by Koning, Pierre & van de Meerendonk, Arthur
- 7115 Peaceful Coexistence? The Role of Religious Schools and NGOs in the Growth of Female Secondary Schooling in Bangladesh
by Asadullah, Niaz & Chaudhury, Nazmul
- 7114 The Effects of Living Wage Laws on Low-Wage Workers and Low-Income Families: What Do We Know Now?
by Neumark, David & Thompson, Matthew & Koyle, Leslie
- 7113 Simulating the Economic Impacts of Living Wage Mandates Using New Public and Administrative Data: Evidence for New York City
by Neumark, David & Thompson, Matthew & Brindisi, Francesco & Koyle, Leslie & Reck, Clayton
- 7112 How do Principals Assign Students to Teachers? Finding Evidence in Administrative Data and the Implications for Value-added
by Dieterle, Steven G. & Guarino, Cassandra & Reckase, Mark D. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M.
- 7111 Returning Home at Times of Trouble? Return Migration of EU Enlargement Migrants during the Crisis
by Zaiceva, Anzelika & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7110 A Roadmap to Vocational Education and Training Systems Around the World
by Eichhorst, Werner & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria & Schmidl, Ricarda & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7109 Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Sex Discrimination
by Cardoso, Ana Rute & Guimaraes, Paulo & Portugal, Pedro
- 7108 Parenting with Style: Altruism and Paternalism in Intergenerational Preference Transmission
by Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio
- 7107 Don't Worry, Be Happy? Happiness and Reemployment
by Krause, Annabelle
- 7106 Corruption, Shadow Economy and Income Inequality: Evidence from Asia
by Kar, Saibal & Saha, Shrabani
- 7105 The New Stylized Facts about Income and Subjective Well-Being
by Sacks, Daniel W. & Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin
- 7104 Wage Growth through Job Hopping in China
by Ariga, Kenn & Ohtake, Fumio & Sasaki, Masaru & Wu, Zheren
- 7103 Estimating Returns to Education when the IV Sample is Selective
by Wang, Le
- 7102 Experimental Labor Markets and Policy Considerations: Incomplete Contracts and Macroeconomic Aspects
by Casoria, Fortuna & Riedl, Arno
- 7101 Understanding Urban Wage Inequality in China 1988-2008: Evidence from Quantile Analysis
by Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina & Xia, Qingjie
- 7100 Early Child Care and Child Development: For Whom it Works and Why
by Felfe, Christina & Lalive, Rafael
- 7099 Fast-Food Restaurant Advertising on Television and Its Influence on Youth Body Composition
by Grossman, Michael & Tekin, Erdal & Wada, Roy
- 7098 Cross-Border Spillover: U.S. Gun Laws and Violence in Mexico
by Dube, Arindrajit & Dube, Oeindrila & García-Ponce, Omar
- 7097 Monetary Reference Points of Managers: An Empirical Investigation of Status Quo Preferences and Social Comparisons
by Grund, Christian & Martin, Johannes
- 7096 Anonymous Job Applications in Europe
by Krause, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7095 FDI and Wages: Evidence from Firm-Level and Linked Employer-Employee Data in Hungary, 1986-2008
by Earle, John S. & Telegdy, Álmos & Antal, Gábor
- 7094 Visa Policies, Networks and the Cliff at the Border
by Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús
- 7093 The Impact of Educational Mismatch on Firm Productivity: Evidence from Linked Panel Data
by Kampelmann, Stephan & Rycx, Francois
- 7092 The Effect of Tip Credits on Earnings and Employment in the U.S. Restaurant Industry
by Even, William E. & Macpherson, David A.
- 7091 Absenteeism, Unemployment and Employment Protection Legislation: Evidence from Italy
by Scoppa, Vincenzo & Vuri, Daniela
- 7090 The Ukrainian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey: Towards a Better Understanding of Labor Markets in Transition
by Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 7089 Does Education Matter for Economic Growth?
by Delgado, Michael S. & Henderson, Daniel J. & Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 7088 Base Salaries, Bonus Payments, and Work Absence among Managers in a German Company
by Pfeifer, Christian
- 7087 Can Intensive Early Childhood Intervention Programs Eliminate Income-Based Cognitive and Achievement Gaps?
by Duncan, Greg J. & Sojourner, Aaron J.
- 7086 Threat of Grade Retention, Remedial Education and Student Achievement: Evidence from Upper Secondary Schools in Italy
by Battistin, Erich & Schizzerotto, Antonio
- 7085 Framing Effects and Impatience: Evidence from a Large Scale Experiment
by van der Heijden, Eline & Klein, Tobias J. & Müller, Wieland & Potters, Jan
- 7084 In-Work Benefits and the Nordic Model
by Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Tonin, Mirco
- 7083 Income Inequality and Saving
by Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & El-Attar, Mayssun
- 7082 Evaluating the Effect of Ownership Status on Hospital Quality: The Key Role of Innovative Procedures
by Gobillon, Laurent & Milcent, Carine
- 7081 Lingering Illness or Sudden Death? Pre-Exit Employment Developments in German Establishments
by Fackler, Daniel & Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim
- 7080 The Returns to Language Skills in the US Labor Market
by Isphording, Ingo E. & Sinning, Mathias
- 7079 Entrepreneurship Training and Self-Employment among University Graduates: Evidence from a Randomized Trial in Tunisia
by Premand, Patrick & Brodmann, Stefanie & Almeida, Rita K. & Grun, Rebekka & Barouni, Mahdi
- 7078 Recent Developments in the Economics of Happiness: A Selective Overview
by Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S.
- 7077 Is Longer Unemployment Rewarded with Longer Job Tenure?
by Kohara, Miki & Sasaki, Masaru & Machikita, Tomohiro
- 7076 Fiscal Decentralisation, Local Institutions and Public Goods Provision: Evidence from Indonesia
by Pal, Sarmistha & Wahhaj, Zaki
- 7075 Heterogeneity in Union Status and Employee Well-Being
by Haile, Getinet Astatike & Bryson, Alex & White, Michael
- 7074 Labour Turnover and the Spatial Distribution of Unemployment: A Panel Data Analysis Using Employment Registry Data
by Pastore, Francesco & Tyrowicz, Joanna
- 7073 Immigration and Trade Creation for the U.S.: The Role of Immigrant Occupation
by Mundra, Kusum
- 7072 Mobility Across Multiple Generations: The Iterated Regression Fallacy
by Stuhler, Jan
- 7071 The Relationship between EU Indicators of Persistent and Current Poverty
by Jenkins, Stephen P. & Van Kerm, Philippe
- 7070 Cyclical Variation in Labor Hours and Productivity Using the ATUS
by Burda, Michael C. & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Stewart, Jay
- 7069 Income, Democracy, and Critical Junctures
by Cervellati, Matteo & Jung, Florian & Sunde, Uwe & Vischer, Thomas
- 7068 The Growth of Low Skill Service Jobs and the Polarization of the U.S. Labor Market
by Autor, David & Dorn, David
- 7067 Household Interaction and the Labor Supply of Married Women
by Eckstein, Zvi & Lifshitz, Osnat
- 7066 The Role of Parental Income over the Life Cycle: A Comparison of Sweden and the UK
by Björklund, Anders & Jäntti, Markus & Nybom, Martin
- 7065 Mothers' Labour Market Participation: Do Grandparents Make It Easier?
by Arpino, Bruno & Pronzato, Chiara D. & Tavares, Lara P.
- 7064 Does Custody Law Affect Family Behavior In and Out of Marriage?
by Böheim, René & Francesconi, Marco & Halla, Martin
- 7063 Competition and Educational Productivity: Incentives Writ Large
by MacLeod, W. Bentley & Urquiola, Miguel
- 7062 Immigrant Wage and Employment Assimilation: A Comparison of Methods
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hanel, Barbara & McVicar, Duncan
- 7061 Domestic Multinationals, Foreign Affiliates, and Labour Demand Elasticities
by Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Greenaway, David
- 7060 The Developmental Approach to Child and Adult Health
by Conti, Gabriella & Heckman, James J.
- 7059 Going to School in Purdah: Female Schooling, Mobility Norms and Madrasas in Bangladesh
by Asadullah, Niaz & Wahhaj, Zaki
- 7058 Working for a Good Cause
by Dur, Robert & Zoutenbier, Robin
- 7057 Heterogeneity in Subjective Wellbeing: An Application to Occupational Allocation in Africa
by Falco, Paolo & Maloney, William F. & Rijkers, Bob & Sarrias, Mauricio
- 7056 Income Risk, Income Mobility and Welfare
by Krebs, Tom & Krishna, Pravin & Maloney, William F.
- 7055 Household Survey Data for Research on Well-Being and Behavior in Central Asia
by Brück, Tilman & Esenaliev, Damir & Kroeger, Antje & Kudebayeva, Alma & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Steiner, Susan