Journal of Economic Psychology
2016, Volume 55, Issue C
- 4-16 The effects of pre-ordering and behavioral nudges on National School Lunch Program participants’ food item selection
by Miller, Gabrielle F. & Gupta, Sonam & Kropp, Jaclyn D. & Grogan, Kelly A. & Mathews, Anne
- 17-29 What cognitive sciences have to say about the impacts of nutritional labelling formats
by Muller, L. & Prevost, M.
- 30-50 Helping consumers with a front-of-pack label: Numbers or colors?
by Crosetto, Paolo & Muller, Laurent & Ruffieux, Bernard
- 51-60 Negative consequences of nutrition information disclosure on consumption behavior in quick-casual restaurants
by Seenivasan, Satheesh & Thomas, Dominic
- 61-76 Are children more paternalistic than their mothers when choosing snacks?
by Marette, Stéphan & Issanchou, Sylvie & Monnery-Patris, Sandrine & Ginon, Emilie & Sutan, Angela
- 77-95 Socio-demographics, implicit attitudes, explicit attitudes, and sustainable consumption in supermarket shopping
by Panzone, Luca & Hilton, Denis & Sale, Laura & Cohen, Doron
- 96-108 Increasing implicit and explicit attitudes toward an organic food brand by referencing to oneself
by Richetin, Juliette & Mattavelli, Simone & Perugini, Marco
- 109-119 The influence of retail outlet and FSMA information on consumer perceptions of and willingness to pay for organic grape tomatoes
by Ellison, Brenna & Bernard, John C. & Paukett, Michelle & Toensmeyer, Ulrich C.
- 120-138 Better the devil you know? How product familiarity affects usage versatility of foods and beverages
by Giacalone, Davide & Jaeger, Sara R.
- 139-148 Household food security: Perceptions, behavior and nutritional quality of food purchases
by Silva, Andrés & Caro, Juan Carlos & Magaña-Lemus, David
- 149-158 Farmer share and fair distribution in food chains from a consumer’s perspective
by Busch, Gesa & Spiller, Achim
2016, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-16 Inequity aversion revisited
by Yang, Yang & Onderstal, Sander & Schram, Arthur
- 17-34 Negative reciprocity and its relation to anger-like emotions in identity-homogeneous and -heterogeneous groups
by Bicskei, Marianna & Lankau, Matthias & Bizer, Kilian
- 35-43 Generosity and guilt: The role of beliefs and moral standards of others
by Hauge, Karen Evelyn
- 44-52 Stigma mitigation and the importance of redundant treatments
by Kecinski, Maik & Kerley Keisner, Deborah & Messer, Kent D. & Schulze, William D.
- 53-63 Numeracy and wealth
by Estrada-Mejia, Catalina & de Vries, Marieke & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 64-84 “…Do it with joy!” – Subjective well-being outcomes of working in non-profit organizations
by Binder, Martin
- 85-99 The significance of financial self-efficacy in explaining women’s personal finance behaviour
by Farrell, Lisa & Fry, Tim R.L. & Risse, Leonora
- 100-112 Missing the best opportunity; who can seize the next one? Agents show less inaction inertia than personal decision makers
by Lu, Jingyi & Jia, Huiyuan & Xie, Xiaofei & Wang, Qiuhong
- 113-123 I did it your way. An experimental investigation of peer effects in investment choices
by Delfino, Alexia & Marengo, Luigi & Ploner, Matteo
- 124-133 Second and third party punishment under costly monitoring
by Goeschl, Timo & Jarke, Johannes
- 134-150 Why are we more likely to tip some service occupations than others? Theory, evidence, and implications
by Lynn, Michael
- 151-163 Outcome valence and externality valence framing in public good dilemmas
by Böhm, Robert & Theelen, Maik M.P.
- 164-176 Self-esteem, financial knowledge and financial behavior
by Tang, Ning & Baker, Andrew
- 177-193 Choice set, relative income, and inequity aversion: An experimental investigation
by He, Haoran & Wu, Keyu
2016, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-16 The impact of self-control depletion on social preferences in the ultimatum game
by Achtziger, Anja & Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Wagner, Alexander K.
- 17-36 Household finances and well-being in Australia: An empirical analysis of comparison effects
by Brown, Sarah & Gray, Daniel
- 37-53 Who performs better under time pressure? Results from a field experiment
by De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca
- 54-66 Influence and choice shifts in households: An experimental investigation
by Yang, Xiaojun & Carlsson, Fredrik
- 67-82 Sadder but wiser: The effects of emotional states on ambiguity attitudes
by Baillon, Aurélien & Koellinger, Philipp D. & Treffers, Theresa
- 83-98 Risk mitigation and trust: Experimental Evidence from Jordan and the United States
by Al-Ississ, Mohamad & Bohnet, Iris
- 99-117 Commitment to tax compliance: Timing effect on willingness to evade
by Mittone, Luigi & Saredi, Viola
- 118-130 Old age and prosocial behavior: Social preferences or experimental confounds?
by Kettner, Sara Elisa & Waichman, Israel
- 131-140 The (honest) truth about rational dishonesty
by Yaniv, Gideon & Siniver, Erez
- 141-153 Manufacturer suggested retail prices, loss aversion and competition
by Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen & Puppe, Clemens & Rosenkranz, Stephanie
- 154-163 Differing conceptions of the causes of the economic crisis: Effects of culture, economic training, and personal impact
by Leiser, David & Benita, Rinat & Bourgeois-Gironde, Sacha
- 164-177 Locus of Control and low-wage mobility
by Schnitzlein, Daniel D. & Stephani, Jens
2016, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-23 Risky choice in interpersonal context: Do people dare because they care?
by Leder, Johannes & Betsch, Tilmann
- 24-37 Power, justice, and trust: A moderated mediation analysis of tax compliance among Ethiopian business owners
by Gobena, Lemessa Bayissa & Van Dijke, Marius
- 38-55 The effects of rewards on tax compliance decisions
by Fochmann, Martin & Kroll, Eike B.
- 56-70 Emotional–motivational responses predicting choices: The role of asymmetrical frontal cortical activity
by Ravaja, Niklas & Korhonen, Pekka & Köksalan, Murat & Lipsanen, Jari & Salminen, Mikko & Somervuori, Outi & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 71-90 The effect of listing price strategy on real estate negotiations: An experimental study
by Cardella, Eric & Seiler, Michael J.
- 91-101 Ex-post blindness as excuse? The effect of information disclosure on giving
by Kandul, Serhiy
- 102-114 Consumers’ credit card repayment decisions: The role of higher anchors and future repayment concern
by McHugh, Sandie & Ranyard, Rob
- 115-135 How time preferences differ: Evidence from 53 countries
by Wang, Mei & Rieger, Marc Oliver & Hens, Thorsten
- 136-146 Self-control exertion and the expression of time preference: Experimental results from Ethiopia
by Hoel, Jessica B. & Schwab, Benjamin & Hoddinott, John
- 147-153 Using descriptive social norms to increase charitable giving: The power of local norms
by Agerström, Jens & Carlsson, Rickard & Nicklasson, Linda & Guntell, Linda
2015, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-15 Probability weighting in different domains: The role of affect, fungibility, and stakes
by Krawczyk, Michał Wiktor
- 16-33 Effects of informational nudges on consumer debt repayment behaviors
by Jones, Lauren E. & Loibl, Cäzilia & Tennyson, Sharon
- 34-47 Risk taking and information aggregation in groups
by Bougheas, Spiros & Nieboer, Jeroen & Sefton, Martin
- 48-65 Conflicted emotions following trust-based interaction
by Schniter, Eric & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W.
- 66-78 Bargaining under surveillance: Evidence from a three-person ultimatum game
by Sääksvuori, Lauri & Ramalingam, Abhijit
- 79-89 Exploiting one’s power with a guilty conscience: An experimental investigation of self-serving biases
by Otto, Philipp E. & Bolle, Friedel
- 90-100 Personality and young adult financial distress
by Xu, Yilan & Beller, Andrea H. & Roberts, Brent W. & Brown, Jeffrey R.
- 101-113 Certainty and overconfidence in future preferences for food
by Thunström, Linda & Nordström, Jonas & Shogren, Jason F.
- 114-133 Childhood roots of financial literacy
by Grohmann, Antonia & Kouwenberg, Roy & Menkhoff, Lukas
- 134-151 Passive innovation resistance: The curse of innovation? Investigating consequences for innovative consumer behavior
by Heidenreich, Sven & Kraemer, Tobias
- 152-167 Framing effects in intertemporal choice tasks and financial implications
by Breuer, Wolfgang & Soypak, K. Can
- 168-182 A joint examination of effects of decision task type and construal level on the attraction effect
by Chang, Shin-Shin & Chang, Chung-Chau & Liao, Yen-Yi
- 183-198 A Dual Process Evaluability Framework for decision anomalies
by Schneider, Mark & Coulter, Robin A.
- 199-209 Living with mom and dad and loving it…or Are you?
by Nikolaev, Boris
- 210-218 Warm glow of giving collectively – An experimental study
by Bischoff, Ivo & Krauskopf, Thomas
- 219-235 The effect of particularism on corruption: Theory and empirical evidence
by Rotondi, Valentina & Stanca, Luca
- 236-244 The role of beliefs, trust, and risk in contributions to a public good
by Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Matzat, Dominik & Wollbrant, Conny
- 245-260 Social status and personality traits
by Bucciol, Alessandro & Cavasso, Barbara & Zarri, Luca
- 261-278 The role of individualism vs. collectivism in the formation of repurchase intent: A cross-industry comparison of the effects of cultural and personal values
by Frank, Björn & Enkawa, Takao & Schvaneveldt, Shane J.
2015, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-12 The neural underpinnings of performance-based incentives
by Strombach, Tina & Hubert, Marco & Kenning, Peter
- 13-21 Restaurant tipping in a field experiment: How do customers tip when they receive too much change?
by Azar, Ofer H. & Yosef, Shira & Bar-Eli, Michael
- 22-31 Intention to pay taxes or to avoid them: The impact of social value orientation
by Brizi, Ambra & Giacomantonio, Mauro & Schumpe, Birga M. & Mannetti, Lucia
- 32-40 Good self, bad self: Initial success and failure moderate the endowment effect
by Alexopoulos, Theodore & Šimleša, Milija & Francis, Mélanie
- 41-51 Emergence of entrepreneurial behaviour: The role of age-based self-image
by Kautonen, Teemu & Hatak, Isabella & Kibler, Ewald & Wainwright, Thomas
- 52-72 Time-based versus money-based decision making under risk: An experimental investigation
by Festjens, Anouk & Bruyneel, Sabrina & Diecidue, Enrico & Dewitte, Siegfried
- 73-93 When police patrols matter. The effect of police proximity on citizens’ crime risk perception
by Montolio, Daniel & Planells-Struse, Simón
- 94-112 Disasters, donations, and tax law changes: Disentangling effects on subjective well-being by exploiting a natural experiment
by Tiefenbach, Tim & Kohlbacher, Florian
- 113-123 Gender and distributional preferences: Experimental evidence from India
by Sharma, Smriti
- 124-131 Promoting later planned retirement: Construal level intervention impact reverses with age
by van Schie, Ron J.G. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Donkers, Bas
2015, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-14 Do negative emotions explain punishment in power-to-take game experiments?
by Galeotti, Fabio
- 15-33 Parental style, parental practices, and socialization outcomes: An investigation of their linkages in the consumer socialization context
by Kim, Chankon & Yang, Zhiyong & Lee, Hanjoon
- 34-46 Beauty and the feast: Examining the effect of beauty on earnings using restaurant tipping data
by Parrett, Matt
- 47-58 Cross cultural differences in decisions from experience: Evidence from Denmark, Israel, and Taiwan
by Di Guida, Sibilla & Erev, Ido & Marchiori, Davide
- 59-73 Risky choices and emotion-based learning
by Lucarelli, Caterina & Uberti, Pierpaolo & Brighetti, Gianni & Maggi, Mario
- 74-83 A Samuelsonian validation test for happiness data
by Perez-Truglia, Ricardo
- 84-94 The incentive effects of performance requirements – A real effort experiment
by Kajackaite, Agne & Werner, Peter
- 95-107 Theory of mind, perceived intentions and reciprocal behaviour: Evidence from individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder
by Pelligra, Vittorio & Isoni, Andrea & Fadda, Roberta & Doneddu, Giuseppe
- 108-119 The impact of biased information and corresponding meta-information on escalating commitment
by Schultze, Thomas & Schulz-Hardt, Stefan
- 120-132 Balancing the balance: Self-control mechanisms and compulsive buying
by Horváth, Csilla & Büttner, Oliver B. & Belei, Nina & Adıgüzel, Feray
- 133-140 Exploring the underpinnings of impaired strategic decision-making under stress
by Leder, Johannes & Häusser, Jan Alexander & Mojzisch, Andreas
- 141-149 Debt out of control: The links between self-control, compulsive buying, and real debts
by Achtziger, Anja & Hubert, Marco & Kenning, Peter & Raab, Gerhard & Reisch, Lucia
- 150-166 The utility of pay raises/cuts: A simulation experimental study
by Mitra, Atul & Jenkins, G. Douglas & Gupta, Nina & Shaw, Jason D.
- 167-186 Investor happiness
by Merkle, Christoph & Egan, Daniel P. & Davies, Greg B.
- 187-204 Intergenerational transfer of time and risk preferences
by Brown, Heather & van der Pol, Marjon
2015, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-16 The shadow of the past: Financial risk taking and negative life events
by Bucciol, Alessandro & Zarri, Luca
- 17-32 Life satisfaction, income and personality
by Proto, Eugenio & Rustichini, Aldo
- 33-47 Investor mood and demand for stocks: Evidence from popular TV series finales
by Lepori, Gabriele M.
- 48-59 “…and they are really lying”: Clean evidence on the pervasiveness of cheating in professional contexts from a field experiment
by Djawadi, Behnud Mir & Fahr, René
- 60-71 The house money effect and negative reciprocity
by Danková, Katarína & Servátka, Maroš
- 72-88 Peer effects and social preferences in voluntary cooperation: A theoretical and experimental analysis
by Thöni, Christian & Gächter, Simon
- 89-105 Group payoffs as public signals
by Ioannou, Christos A. & Qi, Shi & Rustichini, Aldo
- 106-117 Anchoring effects in an experimental auction – Are farmers anchored?
by Holst, Gesa Sophie & Hermann, Daniel & Musshoff, Oliver
2015, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-16 Like ripples on a pond: Behavioral spillovers and their implications for research and policy
by Dolan, Paul & Galizzi, Matteo M.
- 17-22 Adolescents gradually improve at detecting trustworthiness from the facial features of unknown adults
by De Neys, Wim & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Bonnefon, Jean-François
- 23-33 Rational and behavioural predictors of pre-retirement cash-outs
by Reyers, Michelle & van Schalkwyk, Cornelis Hendrik & Gouws, Daniël Gerhardus
- 34-49 Measuring consumer perceptions of payment mode
by Khan, Jashim & Belk, Russell W. & Craig-Lees, Margaret
- 50-61 Do as I Say, Don’t Do as I Do: Differences in moral judgments do not translate into differences in decisions in real-life trolley problems
by Gold, Natalie & Pulford, Briony D. & Colman, Andrew M.
- 62-76 Optimal contracts based on subjective performance evaluations and reciprocity
by Sebald, Alexander & Walzl, Markus
- 77-84 Efficiency, equality, positionality: What do people maximize? Experimental vs. hypothetical evidence from Tunisia
by El Harbi, Sana & Bekir, Insaf & Grolleau, Gilles & Sutan, Angela
- 85-102 Team versus individual behavior in the minimum effort coordination game
by Chaudhuri, Ananish & Paichayontvijit, Tirnud & So, Tony
- 103-115 Gender differences in tournament and flat-wage schemes: An experimental study
by Masclet, David & Peterle, Emmanuel & Larribeau, Sophie
2015, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-11 Taking punishment into your own hands: An experiment
by Duersch, Peter & Müller, Julia
- 12-25 Lying and age: An experimental study
by Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Lergetporer, Philipp
- 26-38 Temporal distance reduces the attractiveness of p-bets compared to $-bets
by Savadori, Lucia & Mittone, Luigi
- 39-50 Different strategies for evaluating consumer products: Attribute- and exemplar-based approaches compared
by Scheibehenne, Benjamin & von Helversen, Bettina & Rieskamp, Jörg
- 51-61 An evolutionary explanation for risk aversion
by Levy, Moshe
- 62-73 Attitudes to debt among indebted undergraduates: A cross-national exploratory factor analysis
by Harrison, Neil & Agnew, Steve & Serido, Joyce
- 74-88 Service gratuities and tipping: A motivational framework
by Lynn, Michael
- 89-97 A simulated financial savings task for studying consumption and retirement decision making
by Koehler, Derek J. & Langstaff, Jesse & Liu, Wu-Qi
- 98-110 Self-concept clarity: Exploring its role in consumer behavior
by Mittal, Banwari
2014, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-17 Teaching children to save: What is the best strategy for lifetime savings?
by Bucciol, Alessandro & Veronesi, Marcella
- 18-32 Measuring and explaining tax evasion: Improving self-reports using the crosswise model
by Korndörfer, Martin & Krumpal, Ivar & Schmukle, Stefan C.
- 33-43 Religion, ethnicity and cooperation: An experimental study
by Chuah, Swee-Hoon & Hoffmann, Robert & Ramasamy, Bala & Tan, Jonathan H.W.
- 44-55 Pro-social behavior in the TV show “Come Dine With Me”: An empirical investigation
by Schüller, David & Tauchmann, Harald & Upmann, Thorsten & Weimar, Daniel
- 56-70 Stop watching and start listening! The impact of coaching and peer observation in tournaments
by Eisenkopf, Gerald & Friehe, Tim
- 71-83 Does giving to charity lead to better health? Evidence from tax subsidies for charitable giving
by Yörük, Barış K.
- 84-101 What childhood characteristics predict psychological resilience to economic shocks in adulthood?
by Powdthavee, Nattavudh
- 102-116 Behavioral implications of providing real incentives in stated choice experiments
by Mørkbak, Morten Raun & Olsen, Søren Bøye & Campbell, Danny
- 117-127 Modelling financial satisfaction across life stages: A latent class approach
by Brown, Sarah & Durand, Robert B. & Harris, Mark N. & Weterings, Tim
- 128-140 Putting social preferences to work: Can revealed preferences predict real effort provision?
by Foster, Joshua
- 141-153 Somebody may scold you! A dictator experiment
by Festré, Agnès & Garrouste, Pierre
- 154-167 Spite and cognitive skills in preschoolers
by Bügelmayer, Elisabeth & Katharina Spiess, C.
- 168-180 How social comparison influences reference price formation in a service context
by Viglia, Giampaolo & Abrate, Graziano
- 181-196 Let’s be honest: A review of experimental evidence of honesty and truth-telling
by Rosenbaum, Stephen Mark & Billinger, Stephan & Stieglitz, Nils
- 197-212 Household finances and the ‘Big Five’ personality traits
by Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl
- 213-236 Social dilemmas: When self-control benefits cooperation
by Martinsson, Peter & Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny
- 237-252 Overconfidence, omens and gender heterogeneity: Results from a field experiment
by De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 253-267 Testing models of information avoidance with binary choice dictator games
by Feiler, Lauren
2014, Volume 44, Issue C
- 1-12 Reducing within-group overconfidence through group identity and between-group confidence judgments
by Brookins, Philip & Lucas, Adriana & Ryvkin, Dmitry
- 13-20 Lay people’s models of the economy: A study based on surveys of consumer sentiments
by Dixon, R. & Griffiths, W. & Lim, G.C.
- 21-33 Emergency purchasing situations: Implications for consumer decision-making
by Samson, Alain & Voyer, Benjamin G.
- 34-44 Self determination theory and employed job search
by Welters, Riccardo & Mitchell, William & Muysken, Joan
2014, Volume 43, Issue C
- 1-15 The pric(z)e of hard work
by Hammermann, Andrea & Mohnen, Alwine
- 16-29 Developing trust: First impressions and experience
by Yu, Michael & Saleem, Muniba & Gonzalez, Cleotilde
- 30-36 Time preference before and after a risky activity – A field experiment
by Shavit, Tal & Rosenboim, Mosi & Shani, Yaniv
- 37-47 "A 20% income increase for everyone?": The effect of relative increases in income on perceived income inequality
by Lembregts, Christophe & Pandelaere, Mario
- 48-63 Are Italian consumer confidence adjustments asymmetric? A macroeconomic and psychological motives approach
by Paradiso, Antonio & Kumar, Saten & Margani, Patrizia
- 64-74 The relationship between objective and subjective wealth is moderated by financial control and mediated by money anxiety
by Gasiorowska, Agata
- 75-91 An empirical test of competing hypotheses for the annuity puzzle
by Goedde-Menke, Michael & Lehmensiek-Starke, Moritz & Nolte, Sven
- 92-104 The effects of information form and domain-specific knowledge on choice deferral
by Lange, Jens & Krahé, Barbara
- 105-113 How many pennies for your pain? Willingness to compensate as a function of expected future interaction and intentionality feedback
by Desmet, Pieter T.M. & Leunissen, Joost M.
2014, Volume 42, Issue C
- 1-16 Communication in Cournot competition: An experimental study
by Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Siang, Ch’ng Kean
- 17-27 A tax can nudge: The impact of an environmentally motivated bonus/malus fiscal system on transport preferences
by Hilton, Denis & Charalambides, Laetitia & Demarque, Christophe & Waroquier, Laurent & Raux, Charles
- 28-40 Deterministic versus probabilistic consequences of trust and trustworthiness: An experimental investigation
by Güth, Werner & Mugera, Harriet & Musau, Andrew & Ploner, Matteo
- 41-51 Showing a tree to sell the forest: The impact of attribute- and alternative-based information presentation on consumers’ choices
by Pizzi, Gabriele & Scarpi, Daniele & Marzocchi, Gian Luca
- 52-62 Overconfidence bias and conjunction fallacy in predicting outcomes of football matches
by Erceg, Nikola & Galić, Zvonimir
- 63-73 Shared losses reduce sensitivity to risk: A laboratory study of moral hazard
by Bixter, Michael T. & Luhmann, Christian C.
- 74-82 An investigation of the endowment effect in the context of a college housing lottery
by Nash, Jane Gradwohl & Rosenthal, Robert A.
- 83-95 What money can’t buy: The psychology of financial overcompensation
by Haesevoets, Tessa & Van Hiel, Alain & Reinders Folmer, Chris & De Cremer, David
- 96-111 Do people have accurate beliefs about the behavioral consequences of incidental emotions? Evidence from trust games
by Kausel, Edgar E. & Connolly, Terry
- 112-125 Search online: Evidence from acquisition of information on online job boards and resume banks
by Brenčič, Vera
- 126-135 The resilience of the entrepreneur. Influence on the success of the business. A longitudinal analysis
by Ayala, Juan-Carlos & Manzano, Guadalupe
- 136-147 Personality traits and strategic behavior: Anxiousness and aggressiveness in entry games
by Kugler, Tamar & Neeman, Zvika & Vulkan, Nir
- 148-160 Beyond Mars and Venus: Understanding gender differences in financial risk tolerance
by Lemaster, Philip & Strough, JoNell
- 161-174 Allocation of resources in asymmetric competitions: How do the weak maintain a chance of winning?
by Avrahami, Judith & Kareev, Yaakov & Todd, Peter M. & Silverman, Boaz
- 175-188 The role of life experience in long-term care insurance decisions
by Tennyson, Sharon & Yang, Hae Kyung
2014, Volume 41, Issue C
- 1-11 From dual processes to multiple selves: Implications for economic behavior
by Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Strack, Fritz
- 12-19 How activating cognitive content shapes trust: A subliminal priming study
by Posten, Ann-Christin & Ockenfels, Axel & Mussweiler, Thomas
- 20-30 The effects of power on prosocial outcomes: A self-validation analysis
by DeMarree, Kenneth G. & Briñol, Pablo & Petty, Richard E.
- 31-44 On confident men and rational women: It’s all on your mind(set)
by Hügelschäfer, Sabine & Achtziger, Anja
- 45-54 Dual-process theories of decision-making: A selective survey
by Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D.
- 55-67 An approximate dual-self model and paradoxes of choice under risk
by Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K. & Maniadis, Zacharias
- 68-76 Interacting mechanisms of time inconsistency
by Findley, T. Scott & Caliendo, Frank N.
- 77-87 Affect and fairness: Dictator games under cognitive load
by Schulz, Jonathan F. & Fischbacher, Urs & Thöni, Christian & Utikal, Verena
- 88-100 The consistency of fairness rules: An experimental study
by Ubeda, Paloma
- 101-113 Dual criteria decisions
by Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, Elisabet E.
- 114-128 Impulsive consumption and reflexive thought: Nudging ethical consumer behavior
by Lades, Leonhard K.
2014, Volume 40, Issue C
- 1-19 Behavioral dynamics of tax evasion – A survey
by Pickhardt, Michael & Prinz, Aloys
- 20-34 The slippery slope framework on tax compliance: An attempt to formalization
by Prinz, Aloys & Muehlbacher, Stephan & Kirchler, Erich
- 35-48 Citizenship and power in an agent-based model of tax compliance with public expenditure
by Pellizzari, Paolo & Rizzi, Dino
- 49-61 Tax evasion and emotions: An empirical test of re-integrative shaming theory
by Coricelli, Giorgio & Rusconi, Elena & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 62-82 Empathy, sympathy, and tax compliance
by Calvet Christian, Roberta & Alm, James
- 83-102 Reciprocal relationships in tax compliance decisions
by Bazart, C. & Bonein, A.
- 103-118 Reference dependent preferences, hedonic adaptation and tax evasion: Does the tax burden matter?
by Bernasconi, Michele & Corazzini, Luca & Seri, Raffaello
- 119-133 An agent-based model of network effects on tax compliance and evasion
by Andrei, Amanda L. & Comer, Kevin & Koehler, Matthew
- 134-146 Social networks and occupational choice: The endogenous formation of attitudes and beliefs about tax compliance
by Hashimzade, Nigar & Myles, Gareth D. & Page, Frank & Rablen, Matthew D.
- 147-160 Income tax evasion dynamics: Evidence from an agent-based econophysics model
by Pickhardt, Michael & Seibold, Goetz
- 161-174 Can strategic uncertainty help deter tax evasion? An experiment on auditing rules
by Tan, Fangfang & Yim, Andrew
- 175-186 Learning in experiments: Dynamic interaction of policy variables designed to deter tax evasion
by Soliman, Amal & Jones, Philip & Cullis, John
- 187-199 Dynamics of tax evasion with back auditing, social norm updating, and public goods provision – An agent-based simulation
by Hokamp, Sascha
- 200-219 Compliance costs caused by agency action? Empirical evidence and implications for tax compliance
by Eichfelder, Sebastian & Kegels, Chantal
- 220-233 The effects of income source, context, and income level on tax compliance decisions in a dynamic experiment
by Durham, Yvonne & Manly, Tracy S. & Ritsema, Christina
2013, Volume 39, Issue C
- 1-10 Using an exogenous mechanism to examine efficient probabilistic punishment
by Qin, Xiangdong & Wang, Siyu
- 11-20 Social capital and equilibrium selection in Stag Hunt games
by Bosworth, Steven J.
- 21-31 Not all anchors are created equal
by Sugden, Robert & Zheng, Jiwei & Zizzo, Daniel John
- 32-43 The discount is unfair: Egocentric fairness in risky discounts
by Choi, Sungchul & Park, Sang-June & Qiu, Chun (Martin) & Stanyer, Mike
- 44-61 Heterogeneous self-employment and satisfaction in Latin America
by Aguilar, Alexandra Cortés & García Muñoz, Teresa M. & Moro-Egido, Ana I.
- 62-71 The indirect effects of tipping policies on patronage intentions through perceived expensiveness, fairness, and quality
by Lynn, Michael & Wang, Shuo
- 72-84 Informational overconfidence in return prediction – More properties
by Sonsino, Doron & Regev, Eran
- 85-100 How unaware are the unskilled? Empirical tests of the “signal extraction” counterexplanation for the Dunning–Kruger effect in self-evaluation of performance
by Schlösser, Thomas & Dunning, David & Johnson, Kerri L. & Kruger, Justin
- 101-112 So when are you loss averse? Testing the S-shaped function in pricing and allocation tasks
by Malul, Miki & Rosenboim, Mosi & Shavit, Tal
- 113-125 Sadness, identity, and plastic in over-shopping: The interplay of materialism, poor credit management, and emotional buying motives in predicting compulsive buying
by Donnelly, Grant & Ksendzova, Masha & Howell, Ryan T.
- 126-140 In search of a preferred preference elicitation method: A test of the internal consistency of choice and matching tasks
by Attema, Arthur E. & Brouwer, Werner B.F.