Journal of Economic Psychology
2009, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 772-781 The mental accounting of time
by Rajagopal, Priyali & Rha, Jong-Youn
- 782-792 Gender-biased behavior at work: Exploring the relationship between sexual harassment and sex discrimination
by Antecol, Heather & Barcus, Vanessa E. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah
- 793-802 When being overpaid makes me feel good about myself: It depends on how the other feels
by De Cremer, David & Van Kleef, Gerben A.
- 803-813 A tractable model of process fairness under risk
by Trautmann, Stefan T.
- 814-827 Determinants of in-group bias: Is group affiliation mediated by guilt-aversion?
by Güth, Werner & Ploner, Matteo & Regner, Tobias
- 828-829 Rational Decisions, Ken Binmore. Princeton University Press, Princeton NJ (2009). X+200 pp., $40.00 (hc), ISBN:978-0-691-13074-3 (hc)
by Ross, Don
2009, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 527-539 Efficiency versus fairness: The evaluation of labor market policies by economists and laypeople
by Haferkamp, Alexandra & Fetchenhauer, Detlef & Belschak, Frank & Enste, Dominik
- 540-551 Behavior in the loss domain: An experiment using the probability trade-off consistency condition
by L'Haridon, Olivier
- 552-562 I am getting tired: Effort and fatigue in intertemporal decision-making
by Dragone, Davide
- 563-574 Economic versus psychological forecasting. Evidence from consumer confidence surveys
by Bovi, Maurizio
- 575-582 Does unemployment increase suicide rates? The OECD panel evidence
by Noh, Yong-Hwan
- 583-590 Maternal-biased parental leave
by Engström, Per & Kolm, Ann-Sofie & Liang, Che-Yuan
- 591-607 Motivating teammates: The leader's choice between positive and negative incentives
by Gürerk, Özgür & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Rockenbach, Bettina
- 608-621 Interdependency among addictive behaviours and time/risk preferences: Discrete choice model analysis of smoking, drinking, and gambling
by Ida, Takanori & Goto, Rei
- 622-633 Analyzing consumers heterogeneity and self-reported tastes: An approach consistent with the consumer's decision making process
by Fernandez-Blanco, Victor & Orea, Luis & Prieto-Rodriguez, Juan
- 634-641 Social environments with competitive pressure: Gender effects in the decisions of German schoolchildren
by Houser, Daniel & Schunk, Daniel
- 642-650 Imperfect information processing in sequential bargaining games with present biased preferences
by Akin, Zafer
- 651-666 A parameter-free analysis of the utility of money for the general population under prospect theory
by Booij, Adam S. & van de Kuilen, Gijs
- 667-674 Measurement invariance matters: A case made for the ORTOFIN
by Hofmans, J. & Pepermans, R. & Loix, E.
- 675-689 I can't smile without you: Spousal correlation in life satisfaction
by Powdthavee, Nattavudh
- 690-693 Social Psychology and Economics, David De Cremer, Marcel Zeelenberg, J. Keith Murnighan (Eds.). Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Mahwah, NJ (2006). 367 pp., $125.00 (Hardcover), ISBN: 0-8058-5754-0, $44.95 (Softcover) ISBN: 0-8058-5755-9
by Engelmann, Dirk
- 694-695 A Science of Decision Making: The Legacy of Ward Edwards. J.W. & D.J. Weiss (Eds.). Oxford University Press, New York
by Newell, Ben R.
- 696-699 Discovery - A Memoir, Vernon L. Smith. AuthorHouse, Bloomington (2008). Viii+365 pp., $19.99 (sc), ISBN: 978-1-4343-8432-4 (e), 978-1-4343-8431-7 (sc), 978-1-4343-8430-0 (hc)
by Ortmann, Andreas
2009, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 277-284 Ambiguity aversion in the long run: Repeated decisions under risk and uncertainty
by Liu, Hsin-Hsien & Colman, Andrew M.
- 285-292 What's in a name: Framing treated wastewater as recycled water increases willingness to use and willingness to pay
by Menegaki, Angeliki N. & Mellon, Robert C. & Vrentzou, Anna & Koumakis, George & Tsagarakis, Konstantinos P.
- 293-306 Conventions in Herbert Simon's theory of bounded rationality
by Koumakhov, Rouslan
- 307-320 The focusing and informational effects of norms on pro-social behavior
by Krupka, Erin & Weber, Roberto A.
- 321-334 Mental accounting and remittances: A study of rural Malawian households
by Davies, Simon & Easaw, Joshy & Ghoshray, Atanu
- 335-343 Why do responders reject unequal offers in the Ultimatum Game? An experimental study on the role of perceiving interdependence
by Declerck, Carolyn H. & Kiyonari, Toko & Boone, Christophe
- 344-357 An exploration of consumer resistance to innovation and its antecedents
by Kleijnen, Mirella & Lee, Nick & Wetzels, Martin
- 358-367 Minimal social cues in the dictator game
by Rigdon, Mary & Ishii, Keiko & Watabe, Motoki & Kitayama, Shinobu
- 368-380 The impact of social value orientation and risk attitudes on trust and reciprocity
by Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Mestelman, Stuart & Nainar, Khalid & Shehata, Mohamed
- 381-392 How laypeople and experts misperceive the effect of economic growth
by Christandl, Fabian & Fetchenhauer, Detlef
- 393-404 Avoiding the sharp tongue: Anticipated written messages promote fair economic exchange
by Xiao, Erte & Houser, Daniel
- 405-418 Sequences of audits, tax compliance, and taxpaying strategies
by Kastlunger, Barbara & Kirchler, Erich & Mittone, Luigi & Pitters, Julia
- 419-430 Keynes's "non-numerical" probabilities and non-additive measures
by Basili, Marcello & Zappia, Carlo
- 431-445 Individual, cognitive and cultural differences in tax compliance: UK and Italy compared
by Lewis, Alan & Carrera, Sonia & Cullis, John & Jones, Philip
- 446-454 Experience, prediction and recollection of loan burden
by Hoelzl, Erik & Pollai, Maria & Kamleitner, Bernadette
- 455-468 Natural born economists?
by Cipriani, Giam Pietro & Lubian, Diego & Zago, Angelo
- 469-481 Objective over-education and worker well-being: A shadow price approach
by Verhaest, Dieter & Omey, Eddy
- 482-489 On assuaging positive bias in environmental value elicitation
by Posavac, Steven S. & Josko Brakus, J. & Cronley, Maria L. & Jain, Shailendra Pratap
- 490-499 Warm glow and charitable giving: Why the wealthy do not give more to charity?
by Mayo, John W. & Tinsley, Catherine H.
- 500-508 Economic evaluation: The effect of money and economics on attitudes about volunteering
by Pfeffer, Jeffrey & DeVoe, Sanford E.
- 509-510 Experimental Economics in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. A collection of papers in honor of Reinhard Tietz, Abdolkarim Sadrieh, Joachim Weimann (Eds.). Metropolis-Verlag, Marburg (2008). xxiii+539 pp., Hardcover, [euro]44.90, ISBN: 978-3-89518-713-1
by Ortmann, Andreas
- 511-515 Princeton, 2009. Animal Spirits or Complex Adaptive Dynamics? A Review of George Akerlof and Robert J. Schiller Animal Spirits
by Gintis, Herbert
2009, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 136-146 Are people more risk-taking in the presence of the opposite sex?
by McAlvanah, Patrick
- 147-161 A behavioral Laffer curve: Emergence of a social norm of fairness in a real effort experiment
by Lévy-Garboua, Louis & Masclet, David & Montmarquette, Claude
- 162-171 Consumer decisions in the black market for stolen or counterfeit goods
by Casola, Luca & Kemp, Simon & Mackenzie, Alexander
- 172-180 The role of the justice motive in economic decision making
by Dalbert, Claudia & Umlauft, Sren
- 181-189 Risk-attitude selection bias in subject pools for experiments involving neuroimaging and blood samples
by Roe, Brian E. & Haab, Timothy C. & Beversdorf, David Q. & Gu, Howard H. & Tilley, Michael R.
- 190-202 Measuring indirect reciprocity: Whose back do we scratch?
by Stanca, Luca
- 203-215 Is the lure of choice reflected in market prices? Experimental evidence based on the 4-door Monty Hall problem
by Siddiqi, Hammad
- 216-227 The role of occupational taxpaying cultures in taxpaying behaviour and attitudes
by Ashby, Julie S. & Webley, Paul & Haslam, Alexander S.
- 228-245 The impact of tax morale and institutional quality on the shadow economy
by Torgler, Benno & Schneider, Friedrich
- 246-256 Measuring the values that underlie sustainable development: The development of a valid scale
by Shepherd, Dean A. & Kuskova, Valya & Patzelt, Holger
- 257-260 Midbrain Mutiny: The Picoeconomics and Neuroeconomics of Disordered Gambling, Don Ross, Carla Sharp, Rudy E. Vuchinich, David Spurrett. A Bradford Book, The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (USA) (2008). x+30 pp., $38.00, ISBN: 978-0-262-18265-3 (hbk)
by Anderson, M.L.
- 261-262 Impact of e-Commerce on Consumers and Small Firms, Salvatore Zappal, Colin Gray (Eds.). Ashgate, Aldershot, UK (2006). 264 pp., ISBN-10: 0-7546-4416-2, ISBN-13: 978-0-7546-4416-3
by Hoelzl, Erik
2009, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 11-23 Is default risk acceptable when purchasing insurance? Experimental evidence for different probability representations, reasons for default, and framings
by Zimmer, Anja & Schade, Christian & Gründl, Helmut
- 24-41 Investor information search
by Loibl, Cäzilia & Hira, Tahira K.
- 42-51 Income and happiness across Europe: Do reference values matter?
by Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Georgellis, Yannis & Tsitsianis, Nicholas & Yin, Ya Ping
- 52-60 Selfish-biased conditional cooperation: On the decline of contributions in repeated public goods experiments
by Neugebauer, Tibor & Perote, Javier & Schmidt, Ulrich & Loos, Malte
- 61-70 Is voting skin-deep? Estimating the effect of candidate ballot photographs on election outcomes
by Leigh, Andrew & Susilo, Tirta
- 71-91 Personality traits as performance enhancers? A comparative analysis of workers in Russia, Armenia and Kazakhstan
by Linz, Susan J. & Semykina, Anastasia
- 92-106 Personality and income in Mexico: Supervisor assessments vs. self-assessments
by Palifka, Bonnie J.
- 107-110 Rationality in economics: Constructivist and ecological forms
by Sunder, Shyam
- 111-112 IQ and Global Inequality, R. Lynn, T. Vanhanen. Washington Summit Publishers (2002). 400pp., $17.95, Paper, ISBN: 1593680252, ISBN-13: 9781593680251
by Filer, Randall K.
- 113-114 The Psychology of Investing, John R. Nofsinger. Pearson Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey (2008). ix+116 pp., $44, Paperback, ISBN-13: 978-0-13-230234-0
by Ahmad, Nazneen & Mazumder, M. Imtiaz
2008, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 792-809 Rational ignoring with unbounded cognitive capacity
by Berg, Nathan & Hoffrage, Ulrich
- 810-831 Alcohol demand and risk preference
by Dave, Dhaval & Saffer, Henry
- 832-848 Religion and trust: An experimental study
by Tan, Jonathan H.W. & Vogel, Claudia
- 849-855 Incentives and prosocial behavior in democratic societies
by Anesi, Vincent
- 856-862 Does changing the timing of a yearly individual tax refund change the amount spent vs. saved?
by Chambers, Valrie & Spencer, Marilyn
- 863-865 Laboratory Experiments in the Social Sciences, Murray Webster, Jr., Jane Sell (Eds.), Academic Press/Elsevier, Amsterdam (2007), xxi + 551pp., $87.95, ISBN: 978-0-12-369489-8
by Croson, Rachel
- 866-868 Book Review on the Economic Psychology of Tax Behaviour, Erich Kirchler. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2007). xvii+243 pp., $91.00 (Â£45.00), Hardback, ISBN: 13 978-0-521-87674-2
by Feld, Lars P.
2008, Volume 29, Issue 5
- 613-618 Behavioral economics and decision making: Applying insights from psychology to understand how people make economic decisions
by Leiser, David & Azar, Ofer H.
- 619-631 Labour supply in presence of taxation financing public services. An experimental approach
by Ortona, Guido & Ottone, Stefania & Ponzano, Ferruccio & Scacciati, Francesco
- 632-642 Getting off the hedonic treadmill, one step at a time: The impact of regular religious practice and exercise on well-being
by Mochon, Daniel & Norton, Michael I. & Ariely, Dan
- 643-653 When ignorance is not bliss: How feelings of discomfort promote the search for negative information
by Shani, Yaniv & Tykocinski, Orit E. & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 654-666 Regulatory focus effects on discounting over uncertainty for losses vs. gains
by Halamish, Vered & Liberman, Nira & Higgins, E. Tory & Idson, Lorraine Chen
- 667-683 Giving advice under uncertainty: What you do, what you should do, and what others think you do
by Hadar, Liat & Fischer, Ilan
- 684-697 The effect of relative thinking on firm strategy and market outcomes: A location differentiation model with endogenous transportation costs
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 698-714 Monitoring optimistic agents
by Jacquemet, Nicolas & Rullière, Jean-Louis & Vialle, Isabelle
- 715-723 The rejection of attractive gambles, loss aversion, and the lemon avoidance heuristic
by Ert, Eyal & Erev, Ido
- 724-738 Are the unskilled really that unaware? An alternative explanation
by Krajc, Marian & Ortmann, Andreas
- 739-746 The selectivity effect of past experience on purchasing decisions: Implications for the WTA-WTP disparity
by Tsur, Matan
- 747-761 On the preference for full-coverage policies: Why do people buy too much insurance?
by Shapira, Zur & Venezia, Itzhak
- 762-776 Psychological construal of economic behavior
by Leiser, David & Azar, Ofer H. & Hadar, Liat
2008, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 378-400 Perceptions and expectations of price changes and inflation: A review and conceptual framework
by Ranyard, Rob & Missier, Fabio Del & Bonini, Nicolao & Duxbury, Darren & Summers, Barbara
- 401-416 Perceived inflation and expected future prices in different currencies
by Gärling, Tommy & Gamble, Amelie
- 417-432 How is perceived inflation related to actual price changes in the European Union?
by Antonides, Gerrit
- 433-457 A new index of perceived inflation: Assumptions, method, and application to Germany
by Brachinger, Hans Wolfgang
- 458-472 Social norms and cooperation in real-life social dilemmas
by Thøgersen, John
- 473-490 Misinformed and informed asset allocation decisions of self-directed retirement plan members
by Bhandari, Gokul & Deaves, Richard
- 491-507 If money doesn't make us happy, why do we act as if it does?
by Ahuvia, Aaron
- 508-521 Achievement-related attitudes and the fate of "at-risk" groups in society
by O'Connell, Michael & Sheikh, Hammad
- 522-542 Trust in surveys and games - A methodological contribution on the influence of money and location
by Holm, Håkan & Nystedt, Paul
- 543-554 Why are there so few women in information technology? Assessing the role of personality in career choices
by Rosenbloom, Joshua L. & Ash, Ronald A. & Dupont, Brandon & Coder, LeAnne
- 555-576 Compulsive buying: Does it matter how it's measured?
by Manolis, Chris & Roberts, James A.
- 577-596 Pension contributions as a commitment device: Evidence of sophistication among time-inconsistent households
by Sourdin, Patricia
- 597-611 Framing of information on the use of public finances, regulatory fit of recipients and tax compliance
by Holler, Marianne & Hoelzl, Erik & Kirchler, Erich & Leder, Susanne & Mannetti, Lucia
2008, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 276-284 Clustering in dividends: Do managers rely on cognitive reference points?
by Aerts, Walter & Campenhout, Geert Van & Caneghem, Tom Van
- 285-300 The desire for impact
by Dur, Robert & Glazer, Amihai
- 301-313 Personality traits and knowledge sharing
by Matzler, Kurt & Renzl, Birgit & Müller, Julia & Herting, Stephan & Mooradian, Todd A.
- 314-335 On the relational motive for volunteer work
by Prouteau, Lionel & Wolff, François-Charles
- 336-347 Modeling collecting behavior: The role of set completion
by Carey, Catherine
- 348-359 Individual, household and gender preferences for social transfers
by Delaney, Liam & O'Toole, Francis
- 360-361 Giriswar Misra, Psychology and Societal Development: Paradigmatic and Social Concerns , Concept Publishing Company, New Delhi (India) (2006) ISBN 81-8069-289-2 x+164 pp., [Rs. 350.00]
by Rai, Birendra K.
- 362-365 Kenneth G. Binmore, Natural Justice , Oxford University Press, Oxford (2005)
by Gintis, Herbert
- 366-368 Bruno S. Frey and Alois Stutzer, Editors, Economics and Psychology: A Promising New Cross-Disciplinary Field, The MIT Press, Cambridge (2007)
by Gintis, Herbert
- 369-371 Shlomo Maital (Ed.). "Recent Developments in Behavioral Economics" The International Library of Critical Writings in Economics, Vol. 204. Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK (2007). 437 pp., cloth, USD 215, ISBN: 978-1-84542-406-0
by Tyran, Jean-Robert
- 372-374 Straight Choices. The Psychology of Decision Making, B.N. Newell, D.A. Lagnado, D.R. Shanks, Psychology Press, Taylor & Francis Group, Hove and New York (2007). 240 pp., Hardcover: $53.95, ISBN13: 978-1-84169-588-4
by Karelaia, Natalia
2008, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 140-159 Non-dirty dancing? Interactions between eco-labels and consumers
by Teisl, Mario F. & Rubin, Jonathan & Noblet, Caroline L.
- 160-179 The effect of humor in electronic service encounters
by van Dolen, Willemijn M. & de Ruyter, Ko & Streukens, Sandra
- 180-196 Sex or gender? Expanding the sex-based view by introducing masculinity and femininity as predictors of financial risk taking
by Meier-Pesti, Katja & Penz, Elfriede
- 197-209 Do individuals recognize cascade behavior of others? - An experimental study
by Grebe, Tim & Schmid, Julia & Stiehler, Andreas
- 210-225 Enforced versus voluntary tax compliance: The "slippery slope" framework
by Kirchler, Erich & Hoelzl, Erik & Wahl, Ingrid
- 226-252 The risk perceptions of individual investors
by Veld, Chris & Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia V.
- 253-254 Emotions, Advertising and Consumer Choice, Hansen, Flemming, Christensen, Sverre Riis (Eds.). Copenhagen, Denmark: Copenhagen Business School Press, Universitetsforlaget, Liber (2007). 462 pp., [euro]72.00, ISBN: 978-87-630-0198-4
by Fred van Raaij, W.
2008, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 19-34 Price setting and the reluctance to realize losses in apartment markets
by Einiö, Mikko & Kaustia, Markku & Puttonen, Vesa
- 35-53 Willingness to pay and nuanced cultural cues: Evidence from Hong Kong's license-plate auction market
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Horowitz, Ira & Luk, Stephen & Lai, Aaron
- 54-72 Preferences for funding particular government services from different taxes
by Kemp, Simon
- 73-93 Beauty, gender and stereotypes: Evidence from laboratory experiments
by Andreoni, James & Petrie, Ragan
- 94-122 Do we really know what makes us happy A review of the economic literature on the factors associated with subjective well-being
by Dolan, Paul & Peasgood, Tessa & White, Mathew
- 123-125 Information Markets: A New Way of Making Decisions, Robert W. Hahn, Paul C. Tetlock (Eds.), AEI-Brookings Joint Center for Regulatory Studies, Washington, DC (2006), xi+201 pp., $25.00, ISBN: 0-8447-4228-7, ISBN: 978-0-8447-4228-1
by Kalovcova, Katarina & Ortmann, Andreas
2007, Volume 28, Issue 6
- 631-645 Eliciting Gul's theory of disappointment aversion by the tradeoff method
by Abdellaoui, Mohammed & Bleichrodt, Han
- 646-657 Trust between individuals and groups: Groups are less trusting than individuals but just as trustworthy
by Kugler, Tamar & Bornstein, Gary & Kocher, Martin G. & Sutter, Matthias
- 658-677 Do shared features of offered alternatives have an effect in consumer choice?
by Li, Shu & Zheng, Rui & Li, Li-Bo
- 678-691 Misperception of chance and loss repair: On the dynamics of tax compliance
by Maciejovsky, Boris & Kirchler, Erich & Schwarzenberger, Herbert
- 692-703 Buying a pig in a poke: An experimental study of unconditional veto power
by Gehrig, Thomas & Guth, Werner & Levati, Vittoria & Levinsky, Rene & Ockenfels, Axel & Uske, Tobias & Weiland, Torsten
- 704-727 A self-interest analysis of justice and tax compliance: How distributive justice moderates the effect of outcome favorability
by Verboon, Peter & van Dijke, Marius
2007, Volume 28, Issue 5
- 529-544 The value of choice in insurance purchasing
by Szrek, Helena & Baron, Jonathan
- 545-565 On the relationship between Keynes's conception of evidential weight and the Ellsberg paradox
by Feduzi, Alberto
- 566-589 Entrepreneurial locus of control and competitive strategies - The moderating effect of environmental dynamism
by Wijbenga, Frits H. & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen
- 590-605 Growth in career earnings and the role of achievement-related traits
by O'Connell, Michael & Sheikh, Hammad
- 606-621 Action bias among elite soccer goalkeepers: The case of penalty kicks
by Bar-Eli, Michael & Azar, Ofer H. & Ritov, Ilana & Keidar-Levin, Yael & Schein, Galit
- 622-624 Peter Diamond and Hannu Vartiainen, Editors, Behavioral Economics and Its Applications, Princeton University Press, USA (2007), p. xvi+312 ISBN-13: 978-0-691-12284-7, $45.00
by Dufwenberg, Martin
- 625-627 Vincent F. Hendricks and Pelle G. Hansen, Editors, Game theory: 5 questions, Automatic Press, New York (2007) ISBN 87-991013-4-3 v+233 pp., Soft-cover, US $26.00
by Chaudhuri, Ananish
- 628-629 Human Psychology and Economic Fluctuation. A New Basic Theory of Human Economics, Hideaki Tamura, Palgrave Macmillan 2006, pp. 192, $85.00, ISBN: 0-230-00482-2 (hbk)
by Ortmann, Andreas & Slobodyan, Sergey
2007, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 429-443 The psychological meaning of personal record collections and the impact of changing technological forms
by Giles, David C. & Pietrzykowski, Stephen & Clark, Kathryn E.
- 444-461 Filling the gap between planning and doing: Psychological factors involved in the successful implementation of saving intention
by Rabinovich, Anna & Webley, Paul
- 462-476 On the numerical forms of contingent valuation responses
by Whynes, David K. & Frew, Emma J. & Philips, Zoe N. & Covey, Judith & Smith, Richard D.
- 477-486 Promoting helping behavior with framing in dictator games
by Branas-Garza, Pablo
- 487-501 Improvements in self-control from financial monitoring
by Oaten, Megan & Cheng, Ken
- 502-527 "I think I can, I think I can": Overconfidence and entrepreneurial behavior
by Koellinger, Philipp & Minniti, Maria & Schade, Christian
2007, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 283-313 Does watching TV make us happy?
by Frey, Bruno S. & Benesch, Christine & Stutzer, Alois
- 314-323 Reciprocity and emotions in bargaining using physiological and self-report measures
by Ben-Shakhar, Gershon & Bornstein, Gary & Hopfensitz, Astrid & van Winden, Frans
- 324-337 Group identity, social distance and intergroup bias
by Ahmed, Ali M.
- 338-350 Risk attitude and market behavior: Evidence from experimental asset markets
by Fellner, Gerlinde & Maciejovsky, Boris
- 351-364 Decision-rule cascades and the dynamics of speculative bubbles
by Earl, Peter E. & Peng, Ti-Ching & Potts, Jason
- 365-386 Perceived harmony, similarity and cooperation in 2 x 2 games: An experimental study
by Zizzo, Daniel John & Tan, Jonathan H.W.
- 387-410 Gender differences in personality and earnings: Evidence from Russia
by Semykina, Anastasia & Linz, Susan J.
- 411-413 Traffic and Transport Psychology. Theory and Application: Proceedings of the ICTTP 2004, Geoffrey Underwood (Ed.), Elsevier Ltd. (2005), pp. xii + 621, (hbk) $180, ISBN: 0-08-044379-6
by Trimpop, Rudiger M. & Gericke, Gudrun
- 414-415 Charles A. Holt, Editor, Markets, Games, and Strategic Behavior, Addison-Wesley (2006) ISBN 9780321419316 p. xviii + 541, $66.67
by Kariv, Shachar
- 416-427 Negotiation, Decision Making and Conflict Management Vols. I-III, Max H. Bazerman (Ed.), Harvard Business School (USA), An Elgar Reference Collection, Cheltenham, UK, Northampton, MA, USA, (2005), X (3 volume set), $765.00, ISBN 1 84376 377
by Guth, Werner
2007, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 143-153 Inequality aversion and diminishing sensitivity
by Hill, Sarah A. & Neilson, William
- 154-169 Does "000,000" matter? Psychological effects of Turkish monetary reform
by Amado, Sonia & Tekozel, Mert & Topsever, Yurdal & Ranyard, Rob & Del Missier, Fabio & Bonini, Nicolao
- 170-185 Unrealistic optimism in consumer credit card adoption
by Yang, Sha & Markoczy, Livia & Qi, Min
- 186-196 Who regrets more after choosing a non-status-quo option? Post decisional regret under need for cognitive closure
by Mannetti, Lucia & Pierro, Antonio & Kruglanski, Arie
- 197-213 Status and distrust: The relevance of inequality and betrayal aversion
by Hong, Kessely & Bohnet, Iris
- 214-228 Money management systems in early marriage: Factors influencing change and stability
by Burgoyne, Carole B. & Reibstein, Janet & Edmunds, Anne & Dolman, Valda
- 229-241 Acquisition patterns of financial products: A longitudinal investigation
by Paas, Leonard J. & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A. & Vermunt, Jeroen K.
- 242-260 Cross-national gender differences in behavior in a threshold public goods game: Japan versus Canada
by Bram Cadsby, C. & Hamaguchi, Yasuyo & Kawagoe, Toshiji & Maynes, Elizabeth & Song, Fei
- 261-277 Rationality crossovers
by Cherry, Todd L. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 278-282 Bina Agarwal and Alessandro Vercelli, Editors, Psychology, Rationality and Economic Behavior, Palgrave MacMillan, New York (2005.) ISBN 978-1-4039-4253-1 (pp. xiii + 270), (Hardcover), $95.00
by Harrison, Glenn W.
2007, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-14 Heterogeneity in the relationship between income and happiness: A conceptual-referent-theory explanation
by Rojas, Mariano
- 15-30 Adding exchange to charity: A reference price explanation
by Briers, Barbara & Pandelaere, Mario & Warlop, Luk
- 31-52 Framing effects and risk perception: The effect of prior performance presentation format on investment fund choice
by Diacon, Stephen & Hasseldine, John
- 53-68 Weighing third-party fairness, efficiency, and self-interest in resource allocation decisions
by Johansson, Lars-Olof & Gustafsson, Mathias & Olsson, Lars & Garling, Tommy
- 69-78 Outcomes versus intentions: On the nature of fair behavior and its development with age
by Sutter, Matthias
- 79-92 How does procedural justice shape the desirability of markets?
by Sondak, Harris & Tyler, Tom R.
- 93-112 Activation of social norms in social dilemmas: A review of the evidence and reflections on the implications for environmental behaviour
by Biel, Anders & Thogersen, John
- 113-126 Determinants of the use of heuristic choice rules in the Swedish Premium Pension Scheme: An Internet-based survey
by Hedesstrom, Ted Martin & Svedsater, Henrik & Garling, Tommy
- 127-142 Learning to bargain
by Harbaugh, William T. & Krause, Kate & Vesterlund, Lise
2006, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 713-736 (How) Can we value health, safety and the environment?
by Loomes, Graham
- 737-761 Evidence against prospect theories in gambles with positive, negative, and mixed consequences
by Birnbaum, Michael H.
- 762-780 Psychological mechanisms of investors in Chinese Stock Markets
by Wang, Xiao Lu & Shi, Kan & Fan, Hong Xia
- 781-792 Multiple reference points in investor regret
by Lin, Chien-Huang & Huang, Wen-Hsien & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 793-804 Twenty-five years of the Journal of Economic Psychology (1981-2005): A report on the development of an interdisciplinary field of research
by Kirchler, Erich & Holzl, Erik
- 805-807 Blink, The Power of Thinking Without Thinking, Malcolm Gladwell. Penguin Books, London (2006). pp. 280, Paperback, ISBN 0316172324, $15.99
by Ortmann, Andreas
- 808-810 Framed! Solve an Intriguing Mystery and Master How to Make Smart Choices. Hari Singh, HRD Press, Amherst, MA, USA (2006). 227 pp. (pbk), ISBN 0-87425-873-1, $24.95
by Skorepa, Michal
- 811-812 Amnon Rapoport, Rami Zwick (Eds.), Experimental Business Research, vols. II and III, Springer, 2005, pp. xvii+267, ISBN 0387242147 (vol. II); pp. xvii+318, ISBN 0387242155 (vol. III), $199
by Normann, Hans-Theo
- 813-815 Robert Winston, Human instinct: How our primeval impulses shape our modern lives, Bantam Press (2003) ISBN 0553814923 416, pp. (pbk), [UK pound] 8.99
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 816-821 Economic Theory and Cognitive Science: Microexplanation, Don Ross, Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), A Bradford Book, The MIT Press, 2005. x + 444 pp. ISBN 0-262-18246-7 (hbk), $47.00
by Wilcox, Nathaniel T.
2006, Volume 27, Issue 5
- 603-608 Thomas C. Schelling's psychological decision theory: Introduction to a special issue
by Colman, Andrew M.
- 609-621 Finding the key: The riddle of focal points
by Sugden, Robert & Zamarron, Ignacio E.
- 622-634 On the strategic use of focal points in bargaining situations
by Janssen, Maarten C.W.
- 635-647 Focal points in coordinated divergence
by Heath, Chip & Ho, Ben & Berger, Jonah
- 648-666 Navigating congested networks with variable demand: Experimental evidence
by Rapoport, Amnon & Mak, Vincent & Zwick, Rami
- 667-680 Valuing future life and future lives: A framework for understanding discounting
by Frederick, Shane
- 681-693 Which side are you on? The ethics of self-command
by Read, Daniel
- 694-712 Invest now, drink later, spend never: On the mental accounting of delayed consumption
by Shafir, Eldar & Thaler, Richard H.
2006, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 463-482 Life cycle happiness and its sources: Intersections of psychology, economics, and demography
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 483-501 Non-take-up of tax-favored savings plans: Evidence from Dutch employees
by Alessie, Rob & Hochguertel, Stefan & van Soest, Arthur
- 502-517 Shared subjective views, intent to cooperate and tax compliance: Similarities between Australian taxpayers and tax officers
by Kirchler, Erich & Niemirowski, Apolonia & Wearing, Alexander
- 518-530 Cognitive and emotional factors affecting currency perception
by Tyszka, Tadeusz & Przybyszewski, Krzysztof
- 531-542 Euro illusion or the reverse? Effects of currency and income on evaluations of prices of consumer products
by Gamble, Amelie
- 543-556 Indicators of personal financial debt using a multi-disciplinary behavioral model
by Stone, Brice & Maury, Rosalinda Vasquez
- 557-570 Does the framing of investment portfolios influence risk-taking behavior? Some experimental results
by Steul, Martina
- 571-588 The role of mental accounting in consumer credit decision processes
by Ranyard, Rob & Hinkley, Lisa & Williamson, Janis & McHugh, Sandie
- 589-597 The role of emotions in the endowment effect
by Lin, Chien-Huang & Chuang, Shih-Chieh & Kao, Danny T. & Kung, Chaang-Yung