Journal of Economic Psychology
2007, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 444-461 Filling the gap between planning and doing: Psychological factors involved in the successful implementation of saving intention
by Rabinovich, Anna & Webley, Paul
- 462-476 On the numerical forms of contingent valuation responses
by Whynes, David K. & Frew, Emma J. & Philips, Zoe N. & Covey, Judith & Smith, Richard D.
- 477-486 Promoting helping behavior with framing in dictator games
by Branas-Garza, Pablo
- 487-501 Improvements in self-control from financial monitoring
by Oaten, Megan & Cheng, Ken
- 502-527 "I think I can, I think I can": Overconfidence and entrepreneurial behavior
by Koellinger, Philipp & Minniti, Maria & Schade, Christian
2007, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 283-313 Does watching TV make us happy?
by Frey, Bruno S. & Benesch, Christine & Stutzer, Alois
- 314-323 Reciprocity and emotions in bargaining using physiological and self-report measures
by Ben-Shakhar, Gershon & Bornstein, Gary & Hopfensitz, Astrid & van Winden, Frans
- 324-337 Group identity, social distance and intergroup bias
by Ahmed, Ali M.
- 338-350 Risk attitude and market behavior: Evidence from experimental asset markets
by Fellner, Gerlinde & Maciejovsky, Boris
- 351-364 Decision-rule cascades and the dynamics of speculative bubbles
by Earl, Peter E. & Peng, Ti-Ching & Potts, Jason
- 365-386 Perceived harmony, similarity and cooperation in 2 x 2 games: An experimental study
by Zizzo, Daniel John & Tan, Jonathan H.W.
- 387-410 Gender differences in personality and earnings: Evidence from Russia
by Semykina, Anastasia & Linz, Susan J.
- 411-413 Traffic and Transport Psychology. Theory and Application: Proceedings of the ICTTP 2004, Geoffrey Underwood (Ed.), Elsevier Ltd. (2005), pp. xii + 621, (hbk) $180, ISBN: 0-08-044379-6
by Trimpop, Rudiger M. & Gericke, Gudrun
- 414-415 Charles A. Holt, Editor, Markets, Games, and Strategic Behavior, Addison-Wesley (2006) ISBN 9780321419316 p. xviii + 541, $66.67
by Kariv, Shachar
- 416-427 Negotiation, Decision Making and Conflict Management Vols. I-III, Max H. Bazerman (Ed.), Harvard Business School (USA), An Elgar Reference Collection, Cheltenham, UK, Northampton, MA, USA, (2005), X (3 volume set), $765.00, ISBN 1 84376 377
by Guth, Werner
2007, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 143-153 Inequality aversion and diminishing sensitivity
by Hill, Sarah A. & Neilson, William
- 154-169 Does "000,000" matter? Psychological effects of Turkish monetary reform
by Amado, Sonia & Tekozel, Mert & Topsever, Yurdal & Ranyard, Rob & Del Missier, Fabio & Bonini, Nicolao
- 170-185 Unrealistic optimism in consumer credit card adoption
by Yang, Sha & Markoczy, Livia & Qi, Min
- 186-196 Who regrets more after choosing a non-status-quo option? Post decisional regret under need for cognitive closure
by Mannetti, Lucia & Pierro, Antonio & Kruglanski, Arie
- 197-213 Status and distrust: The relevance of inequality and betrayal aversion
by Hong, Kessely & Bohnet, Iris
- 214-228 Money management systems in early marriage: Factors influencing change and stability
by Burgoyne, Carole B. & Reibstein, Janet & Edmunds, Anne & Dolman, Valda
- 229-241 Acquisition patterns of financial products: A longitudinal investigation
by Paas, Leonard J. & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A. & Vermunt, Jeroen K.
- 242-260 Cross-national gender differences in behavior in a threshold public goods game: Japan versus Canada
by Bram Cadsby, C. & Hamaguchi, Yasuyo & Kawagoe, Toshiji & Maynes, Elizabeth & Song, Fei
- 261-277 Rationality crossovers
by Cherry, Todd L. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 278-282 Bina Agarwal and Alessandro Vercelli, Editors, Psychology, Rationality and Economic Behavior, Palgrave MacMillan, New York (2005.) ISBN 978-1-4039-4253-1 (pp. xiii + 270), (Hardcover), $95.00
by Harrison, Glenn W.
2007, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-14 Heterogeneity in the relationship between income and happiness: A conceptual-referent-theory explanation
by Rojas, Mariano
- 15-30 Adding exchange to charity: A reference price explanation
by Briers, Barbara & Pandelaere, Mario & Warlop, Luk
- 31-52 Framing effects and risk perception: The effect of prior performance presentation format on investment fund choice
by Diacon, Stephen & Hasseldine, John
- 53-68 Weighing third-party fairness, efficiency, and self-interest in resource allocation decisions
by Johansson, Lars-Olof & Gustafsson, Mathias & Olsson, Lars & Garling, Tommy
- 69-78 Outcomes versus intentions: On the nature of fair behavior and its development with age
by Sutter, Matthias
- 79-92 How does procedural justice shape the desirability of markets?
by Sondak, Harris & Tyler, Tom R.
- 93-112 Activation of social norms in social dilemmas: A review of the evidence and reflections on the implications for environmental behaviour
by Biel, Anders & Thogersen, John
- 113-126 Determinants of the use of heuristic choice rules in the Swedish Premium Pension Scheme: An Internet-based survey
by Hedesstrom, Ted Martin & Svedsater, Henrik & Garling, Tommy
- 127-142 Learning to bargain
by Harbaugh, William T. & Krause, Kate & Vesterlund, Lise
2006, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 713-736 (How) Can we value health, safety and the environment?
by Loomes, Graham
- 737-761 Evidence against prospect theories in gambles with positive, negative, and mixed consequences
by Birnbaum, Michael H.
- 762-780 Psychological mechanisms of investors in Chinese Stock Markets
by Wang, Xiao Lu & Shi, Kan & Fan, Hong Xia
- 781-792 Multiple reference points in investor regret
by Lin, Chien-Huang & Huang, Wen-Hsien & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 793-804 Twenty-five years of the Journal of Economic Psychology (1981-2005): A report on the development of an interdisciplinary field of research
by Kirchler, Erich & Holzl, Erik
- 805-807 Blink, The Power of Thinking Without Thinking, Malcolm Gladwell. Penguin Books, London (2006). pp. 280, Paperback, ISBN 0316172324, $15.99
by Ortmann, Andreas
- 808-810 Framed! Solve an Intriguing Mystery and Master How to Make Smart Choices. Hari Singh, HRD Press, Amherst, MA, USA (2006). 227 pp. (pbk), ISBN 0-87425-873-1, $24.95
by Skorepa, Michal
- 811-812 Amnon Rapoport, Rami Zwick (Eds.), Experimental Business Research, vols. II and III, Springer, 2005, pp. xvii+267, ISBN 0387242147 (vol. II); pp. xvii+318, ISBN 0387242155 (vol. III), $199
by Normann, Hans-Theo
- 813-815 Robert Winston, Human instinct: How our primeval impulses shape our modern lives, Bantam Press (2003) ISBN 0553814923 416, pp. (pbk), [UK pound] 8.99
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 816-821 Economic Theory and Cognitive Science: Microexplanation, Don Ross, Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), A Bradford Book, The MIT Press, 2005. x + 444 pp. ISBN 0-262-18246-7 (hbk), $47.00
by Wilcox, Nathaniel T.
2006, Volume 27, Issue 5
- 603-608 Thomas C. Schelling's psychological decision theory: Introduction to a special issue
by Colman, Andrew M.
- 609-621 Finding the key: The riddle of focal points
by Sugden, Robert & Zamarron, Ignacio E.
- 622-634 On the strategic use of focal points in bargaining situations
by Janssen, Maarten C.W.
- 635-647 Focal points in coordinated divergence
by Heath, Chip & Ho, Ben & Berger, Jonah
- 648-666 Navigating congested networks with variable demand: Experimental evidence
by Rapoport, Amnon & Mak, Vincent & Zwick, Rami
- 667-680 Valuing future life and future lives: A framework for understanding discounting
by Frederick, Shane
- 681-693 Which side are you on? The ethics of self-command
by Read, Daniel
- 694-712 Invest now, drink later, spend never: On the mental accounting of delayed consumption
by Shafir, Eldar & Thaler, Richard H.
2006, Volume 27, Issue 4
- 463-482 Life cycle happiness and its sources: Intersections of psychology, economics, and demography
by Easterlin, Richard A.
- 483-501 Non-take-up of tax-favored savings plans: Evidence from Dutch employees
by Alessie, Rob & Hochguertel, Stefan & van Soest, Arthur
- 502-517 Shared subjective views, intent to cooperate and tax compliance: Similarities between Australian taxpayers and tax officers
by Kirchler, Erich & Niemirowski, Apolonia & Wearing, Alexander
- 518-530 Cognitive and emotional factors affecting currency perception
by Tyszka, Tadeusz & Przybyszewski, Krzysztof
- 531-542 Euro illusion or the reverse? Effects of currency and income on evaluations of prices of consumer products
by Gamble, Amelie
- 543-556 Indicators of personal financial debt using a multi-disciplinary behavioral model
by Stone, Brice & Maury, Rosalinda Vasquez
- 557-570 Does the framing of investment portfolios influence risk-taking behavior? Some experimental results
by Steul, Martina
- 571-588 The role of mental accounting in consumer credit decision processes
by Ranyard, Rob & Hinkley, Lisa & Williamson, Janis & McHugh, Sandie
- 589-597 The role of emotions in the endowment effect
by Lin, Chien-Huang & Chuang, Shih-Chieh & Kao, Danny T. & Kung, Chaang-Yung
- 598-599 Caroline Gerschlager, Editor, Deception in Markets: An Economic Analysis, Palgrave Macmillan, Basingtoke, United Kingdom (2005) ISBN 1-4039-4345-1, p. xii+367 (hbk), $90.00
by Hey, John D.
- 600-602 Gordon R. Foxall, Understanding Consumer Choice, Palgrave Macmillan, New York (2005) pp. xvi+262, ISBN 1-4039-1492-3 (hbk), $95
by Azar, Ofer H.
2006, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 321-323 Editorial
by Antonides, Gerrit & Read, Daniel & Chapman, Gretchen & Gneezy, Uri & Hardman, David & Hogarth, Robin & Humphrey, Steve & Kirchler, Erich & Leiser, David & Lunt, Peter & Ortmann, Andreas
- 324-343 The role of self- and group-efficacy in moderated group chat
by van Dolen, Willemijn & de Ruyter, Ko & Carman, James
- 344-359 Hyperbolic discounting and the repeated self-control problem
by Kim, Jeong-Yoo
- 360-376 Process utility and help seeking: What do people want from experts?
by Tyler, Tom R.
- 377-385 Determinants of willingness to pay in separate and joint evaluations of options: Context matters
by Sevdalis, Nick & Harvey, Nigel
- 386-401 Explaining heterogeneity in utility functions by individual differences in decision modes
by Schunk, Daniel & Betsch, Cornelia
- 402-422 Tax evasion and income source: A comparative experimental study
by Gerxhani, Klarita & Schram, Arthur
- 423-440 Price discrimination through online couponing: Impact on likelihood of purchase and profitability
by Shor, Mikhael & Oliver, Richard L.
- 441-458 The different effect of primary and secondary product attributes on customer satisfaction
by Brechan, Inge
- 459-461 Tilmann Betsch and Susanne Haberstroh, Editors, The Routines of Decision Making, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Mahwah, NJ (2005) pp. xxx + 392, $45
by Devetag, Giovanna
2006, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 187-204 On the dynamics of social ties structures in groups
by Sonnemans, Joep & Dijk, Frans van & Winden, Frans van
- 205-223 Identity, entropy and culture
by Beaudreau, Bernard C.
- 224-246 Culture differences and tax morale in the United States and in Europe
by Alm, James & Torgler, Benno
- 247-261 Teach your children well: Values of thrift and saving
by Anderson, C. Leigh & Nevitte, Neil
- 262-284 Peer crowds, work experience, and financial saving behaviour of young Canadians
by Erskine, Michele & Kier, Cheryl & Leung, Ambrose & Sproule, Robert
- 285-303 Investing in stocks: The influence of financial risk attitude and values-related money and stock market attitudes
by Keller, Carmen & Siegrist, Michael
- 304-320 Tax framing, Instrumentality and individual differences: Are there two different cultures?
by Cullis, John & Jones, Philip & Lewis, Alan
2006, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-5 Foreword
by Webley, Paul & Young, Brian
- 6-19 Children's understanding of market forces
by Leiser, David & Beth Halachmi, Reut
- 20-35 Occupational hierarchy as a device to study Mexican children's and adolescents' ideas about consumption and saving in adults
by Diez-Martinez, Evelyn & Ochoa, Azucena
- 36-56 Chinese children's understanding of commercial communications: A comparison of cognitive development and social learning models
by Chan, Kara & McNeal, James U.
- 57-72 Children's use of saving strategies: An experimental approach
by Otto, Annette M.C. & Schots, Paul A.M. & Westerman, Joris A.J. & Webley, Paul
- 73-97 The development of interpersonal strategy: Autism, theory-of-mind, cooperation and fairness
by Sally, David & Hill, Elisabeth
- 98-116 Adolescent-adult interactions and culture in the ultimatum game
by Hoffmann, Robert & Tee, Jin-Yee
- 117-139 A stage for the rational tail of the emotional dog: Roles of moral reasoning in group decision making
by Takezawa, Masanori & Gummerum, Michaela & Keller, Monika
- 140-164 Parents' influence on children's future orientation and saving
by Webley, Paul & Nyhus, Ellen K.
- 165-183 Preference formation, school dissatisfaction and risky behavior of adolescents
by Levy-Garboua, Louis & Loheac, Youenn & Fayolle, Bertrand
2005, Volume 26, Issue 6
- 797-826 A consumer behavior approach to modeling monopolistic competition
by Davies, Antony & Cline, Thomas W.
- 827-841 How important is your personality? Labor market returns to personality for women in the US and UK
by Groves, Melissa Osborne
- 842-861 Long live Fenerbahce: The production boosting effects of football
by Berument, Hakan & Yucel, Eray M.
- 862-883 Misperceptions of social norms about tax compliance: From theory to intervention
by Wenzel, Michael
- 884-901 Typology of causes of poverty: The perception of Iranian farmers
by Hayati, Dariush & Karami, Ezatollah
- 902-913 Fairness judgments in household decision making
by Antonides, Gerrit & Kroft, Maaike
2005, Volume 26, Issue 5
- 607-623 Lemons on the Web: A signalling approach to the problem of trust in Internet commerce
by Lee, Boon-Chye & Ang, Lawrence & Dubelaar, Chris
- 624-641 A cross-cultural examination of the relationship between materialism and individual values
by Kilbourne, William & Grünhagen, Marko & Foley, Janice
- 642-663 Debt and distress: Evaluating the psychological cost of credit
by Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl & Wheatley Price, Stephen
- 664-681 Conformity and reciprocity in public good provision
by Bardsley, Nicholas & Sausgruber, Rupert
- 682-710 Comparing preference reversal for general lotteries and income distributions
by Camacho-Cuena, Eva & Seidl, Christian & Morone, Andrea
- 711-731 Indirect reciprocity in cyclical networks: An experimental study
by Greiner, Ben & Vittoria Levati, M.
- 732-757 The ethical economy and competitive markets: Reconciling altruistic, moralistic, and ethical behavior with the rational economic agent and competitive markets
by Altman, Morris
- 758-761 Integrating ethics and altruism with economics, or altruism, economics, and Hume's Dictum - a response to Morris Altman
by Colander, David
- 762-766 The ethical economy and competitive markets: Reconciling, altruistic, moralistic and ethical behaviour with the rational economic agent and competitive markets: A commentary
by Cullis, John
- 767-773 Ethics and efficiency and the role for government in fostering ethical conduct within the framework of Altman's behavioral model
by Levine, Aaron
- 774-778 The economics of ethics revisited and importance of economics: A response to the critics
by Altman, Morris
- 779-784 Editorial Comment: Agreement between reviewers of Journal of Economic Psychology submissions
by Kemp, Simon
- 785-787 Daniel Friedman and Alessandra Cassar, Economics Lab: An Intensive Course in Experimental Economics, Routledge, London and New York (2004) pp. 248, £75.00, 0-415-32402-5 (pbk), £27.99, ISBN 0-415-32401-7 (hbk)
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 788-792 Cognitive Economics by Egidi, Massimo, & Rizzello, Salvatore (Vols. I and II), Elgar, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA, 2004. pp. xxv + 596 (Vol. I) and xi + 631 (Vol. II), (hbk), $475.00, ISBN 1-84064-780-9
by Wilcox, Nathaniel T.
- 793-795 Advances in Behavioral Economics by Camerer, Colin F., Loewenstein, George, & Rabin, Matthew. Princeton University Press, Princeton, 2004, pp. xxvi + 740, pbk, $35.00, ISBN 0-691-11682-2
by Harrison, Glenn W.
2005, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 469-490 Do smiles have a face value? Panel evidence from Amazonian Indians
by Godoy, Ricardo & Reyes-Garcia, Victoria & Huanca, Tomas & Tanner, Susan & Leonard, William R. & McDade, Thomas & Vadez, Vincent
- 491-508 Motivation or rationalisation? Causal relations between ethics, norms and tax compliance
by Wenzel, Michael
- 509-522 Compulsive buying in maturing consumer societies: An empirical re-inquiry
by Neuner, Michael & Raab, Gerhard & Reisch, Lucia A.
- 523-540 A threat to tax morale: The case of Australian higher education policy
by Braithwaite, Valerie & Ahmed, Eliza
- 541-548 The influence of price trend expectations on price trend perceptions: Why the Euro seems to make life more expensive?
by Greitemeyer, Tobias & Schulz-Hardt, Stefan & Traut-Mattausch, Eva & Frey, Dieter
- 549-566 Why did you do that? An economic examination of the effect of extrinsic compensation on intrinsic motivation and performance
by James, Harvey Jr.
- 567-580 Mental accounting and decision making: Evidence under reverse conditions where money is spent for time saved
by Duxbury, Darren & Keasey, Kevin & Zhang, Hao & Chow, Shue Loong
- 581-598 The influence of place attachment on recreation demand
by Hailu, Getu & Boxall, Peter C. & McFarlane, Bonita L.
- 599-601 Cognitive Economics: An Interdisciplinary Approach by Paul Bourgine and Jean-Pierre Nadal, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2004. pp. xiv + 479 (hbk), $119.00, ISBN 3-540-40468-6
by Wilcox, Nathaniel T.
- 603-606 Models of a Man: Essays in Memory of Herbert A. Simon by Mie Augier, James G. March, The MIT Press Cambridge, Massachusetts, 2004. pp. xiv + 553, $45 (hbk), ISBN 0-262-01208-1
by Devetag, Giovanna
2005, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 327-341 Comparing the Protestant work ethic in the employed and unemployed in Australia
by Hassall, Stacey L. & Muller, Juanita J. & Hassall, Emma J.
- 343-361 Perceived fairness of pricing on the Internet
by Huang, Jen-Hung & Chang, Ching-Te & Chen, Cathy Yi-Hsuan
- 363-384 The effects of personality on earnings
by Nyhus, Ellen K. & Pons, Empar
- 387-391 Fear and loathing no more: The emergence of collaboration between economists and psychologists
by Handgraaf, Michel J.J. & Fred van Raaij, W.
- 393-406 Managing cooperation via procedural fairness: The mediating influence of self-other merging
by De Cremer, David & Tyler, Tom R. & Ouden, Nathalie den
- 407-429 The impact of real effort and emotions in the power-to-take game
by Bosman, Ronald & Sutter, Matthias & van Winden, Frans
- 431-441 The specificity of social dilemma situations
by Poppe, Matthijs
- 443-458 The effect of feedback on support for a sanctioning system in a social dilemma: The difference between installing and maintaining the sanction
by Mulder, Laetitia B. & van Dijk, Eric & Wilke, Henk A.M. & De Cremer, David
- 459-468 Buying and selling exchange goods: Outcome information, curiosity and the endowment effect
by van de Ven, Niels & Zeelenberg, Marcel & van Dijk, Eric
2005, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 159-185 Adult economic model and values survey: Cross-national differences in economic beliefs
by Allen, Michael W. & Ng, Sik Hung & Leiser, David
- 187-200 Affluence cues and first impressions: Does it matter how the affluence was acquired?
by Christopher, Andrew N. & Morgan, Ryan D. & Marek, Pam & Troisi, Jordan D. & Jones, Jason R. & Reinhart, David F.
- 201-221 Emotions as a mechanism for boundedly rational agents: The fast and frugal way
by Muramatsu, Roberta & Hanoch, Yaniv
- 223-241 Explaining choice option attractiveness by beliefs elicited by the laddering method
by Grunert, Klaus G. & Bech-Larsen, Tino
- 243-254 Money adventures: Introducing economic concepts to preschool children in the South African context
by Roos, V. & Chiroro, P. & van Coppenhagen, C. & Smith, I. & van Heerden, E. & Abdoola, R.E. & Robertson, K. & Beukes, C.
- 255-268 Relation of job search and choice process with subsequent satisfaction
by Crossley, Craig D. & Highhouse, Scott
- 269-287 Is "discrimination" necessary to explain the sex gap in earnings?
by Kanazawa, Satoshi
- 289-312 Effects of study design characteristics on the WTA-WTP disparity: A meta analytical framework
by Sayman, Serdar & Onculer, Ayse
- 313-325 Psychological consequences on prices expectations of the currency as a unit of account
by Ferrari, L. & Lozza, E.
2005, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-20 The framing effect and risky decisions: Examining cognitive functions with fMRI
by Gonzalez, Cleotilde & Dana, Jason & Koshino, Hideya & Just, Marcel
- 21-34 The hierarchical structure of saving motives
by Canova, Luigina & Rattazzi, Anna Maria Manganelli & Webley, Paul
- 35-57 Compatibility effects in evaluations of satisfaction and loyalty
by Auh, Seigyoung & Johnson, Michael D.
- 59-72 Categorising farming values as economic, conservation and lifestyle
by Maybery, Darryl & Crase, Lin & Gullifer, Chris
- 73-87 Factors in lay preferences for government or private supply of services
by Mahoney, Michelle S. & Kemp, Simon & Webley, Paul
- 89-103 Individual investors' reactions to decimalization: Innovation diffusion in financial markets
by Chakravarty, Sugato & Dubinsky, Alan
- 105-128 Consumers, food and convenience: The long way from resource constraints to actual consumption patterns
by Scholderer, Joachim & Grunert, Klaus G.
- 129-146 Currencies as cultural symbols - an existential psychological perspective on reactions of Germans toward the Euro
by Jonas, Eva & Fritsche, Immo & Greenberg, Jeff
- 147-149 The economics of sin: Rational choice or no choice at all? by Samuel Cameron, Cheltenham, UK/Northampton, MA, USA, Edward Elgar, 2002. pp. viii + 240, ISBN 1 84064 867 8, [Ukpound]55.00, hardcover
by Earl, Peter E.
- 151-154 The Psychology of economic decisions. Volume I: Rationality and well-being, by Brocas, I., Carrillo, J.D. (Eds.), Oxford University Press, Oxford, NY, 2003. pp. 354, ISBN: 0-19-925108-8 (30 figures, 3 tables), $30 (Paperback)
by Fellner, Gerlinde
- 155-157 Auctions: Theory and practice, by Klemperer, P., Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 2004, pp. 246, ISBN: 0-691-11925-2, (5 figures, 1 Table), $29.95 (Paperback)
by Engelmann, Dirk
2004, Volume 25, Issue 6
- 679-705 Framing and taxation: Evaluation of tax policies involving household composition
by McCaffery, Edward J. & Baron, Jonathan
- 707-724 Estimating customer utility of energy efficiency standards for refrigerators
by Moxnes, Erling
- 725-741 Revealing consumers' willingness-to-pay: A comparison of the BDM mechanism and the Vickrey auction
by Noussair, Charles & Robin, Stephane & Ruffieux, Bernard
- 743-752 Exploring the relationship between mothers' and fathers' parenting practices and children's materialist values
by Flouri, Eirini
- 753-769 Household consumption: Influences of aspiration level, social comparison, and money management
by Karlsson, Niklas & Dellgran, Peter & Klingander, Birgitta & Garling, Tommy
- 771-787 "It's practical, but no more controllable": Social representations of the electronic purse in Austria
by Penz, Elfriede & Meier-Pesti, Katja & Kirchler, Erich
- 789-802 Estimating the time elapsed between ending a relationship and joining a matchmaking agency: Evidence from a French marriage bureau
by Vaillant, Nicolas G.
- 803-820 An exploratory study of the relation between concrete and abstract product attributes
by Snelders, Dirk & Schoormans, Jan P. L.
- 821-838 A cross-cultural investigation of consumer e-shopping adoption
by Choi, Jayoung & Geistfeld, Loren V.
- 839-857 Feedback-conditional regret theory and testing regret-aversion in risky choice
by Humphrey, Steven J.
- 859-875 Procedural priming effects on spontaneous inference formation
by Kirmani, Amna & Lee, Michelle P. & Yoon, Carolyn
- 877-889 Contingent valuation method can increase procedural justice
by Fujii, Satoshi & Kitamura, Ryuichi & Suda, Hideo
- 891-894 Decisions, uncertainty, and the brain. The science of neuroeconomics, Paul W. Glimcher; The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, USA, 2003, pages 375, ISBN 0-262-07244-0 (hbk), $37.95
by Ortmann, Andreas & Rydval, Ondrej
- 895-898 Hollywood Economics: How extreme uncertainty shapes the film industry, Arthur De Vany; Routledge, London and New York, 2004, pages xvi + 308, ISBN 0-415-31260-4 (hbk), $135.00, 0-415-31261-2 (pbk), $39.95
by Abraham Ravid, S.
2004, Volume 25, Issue 5
- 557-563 The Euro in the common European market: A single currency increases the comparability of prices
by Mussweiler, Thomas & Strack, Fritz
- 565-580 Support for trade restrictions, attitudes, and understanding of comparative advantage
by Baron, Jonathan & Kemp, Simon
- 581-589 Share and share alike? Gender-pairing, personality, and cognitive ability as determinants of giving
by Ben-Ner, Avner & Kong, Fanmin & Putterman, Louis
- 591-600 Work productivity when knowledge of different reward systems varies: Report from an economic experiment
by Burchett, Richard & Willoughby, John
- 601-616 An examination of college student money management tendencies
by Kidwell, Blair & Turrisi, Robert
- 617-618 Mini-Symposium: Scope for cross-fertilization between economic psychology and Post Keynesian/institutional economics
by Earl, Peter E.
- 619-637 A Post Keynesian theory of decision making under uncertainty
by Fontana, Giuseppe & Gerrard, Bill
- 639-649 Post Keynesian consumer theory: Potential synergies with consumer research and economic psychology
by Lavoie, Marc
- 651-660 Reclaiming habit for institutional economics
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M.
- 661-670 Post Keynesian pricing theory: Alternative foundations and prospects for future research
by Downward, Paul
- 671-674 Behavioral Game Theory, Colin F. Camerer, 2003, Russell Sage Foundation, New York, New York/Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey, hardcover, 544 pages, ISBN:0691090394, $65.00
by Ortmann, Andreas & Rydval, Ondrej
- 675-677 Foundations of non-cooperative game theory, Klaus Ritzberger, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2000/2, 353 pages, ISBN: 019924785, $80.00, paperback 353 pages, ISBN: 019924786, $29.95, hardcover
by Keenan, Donald
2004, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 445-460 The insensitivity of 'willingness-to-pay' to the size of the good: New evidence for health care
by Olsen, Jan Abel & Donaldson, Cam & Pereira, Joao
- 461-469 Favoritism of agents - The case of referees' home bias
by Sutter, Matthias & Kocher, Martin G.
- 471-492 Does experience matter in lending? A process-tracing study on experienced loan officers' and novices' decision behavior
by Andersson, Patric
- 493-506 Consumer sentiment and macroeconomic forecasts
by Vuchelen, Jef
- 507-527 Relationships and individuals' bank switching behavior
by Chakravarty, Sugato & Feinberg, Richard & Rhee, Eun-Young
- 529-537 The personality of e-commerce investors
by Hunter, Katrina & Kemp, Simon
- 539-555 What individual investors value: Some Australian evidence
by Clark-Murphy, Marilyn & Soutar, Geoffrey N.
2004, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 297-305 Fairly satisfied: Economic equality, wealth and satisfaction
by O'Connell, Michael
- 307-329 Aggressive tax planning: Differentiating those playing the game from those who don't
by Murphy, Kristina
- 331-353 The structure of affective reactions to critical incidents
by Friman, Margareta
- 355-372 Punishment as a public good. When should monopolists care about a consumer boycott?
by Kritikos, Alexander & Bolle, Friedel
- 373-405 Behavioral finance and asset prices: Where do we stand?
by Stracca, Livio
- 407-424 Information sources, news, and rumors in financial markets: Insights into the foreign exchange market
by Oberlechner, Thomas & Hocking, Sam
- 425-444 Behavioral finance: How matters stand
by van der Sar, Nico L.
2004, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 153-175 The effect of time delay on multi-attribute choice
by Soman, Dilip
- 177-194 Early or late conflict settlement in a variety of games - An experimental study
by Anderhub, Vital & Guth, Werner & Marchand, Nadege
- 195-211 Who determines household savings for old age? Evidence from Dutch panel data
by Euwals, Rob & Eymann, Angelika & Borsch-Supan, Axel
- 213-228 An analysis of norm processes in tax compliance
by Wenzel, Michael
- 229-242 Attitude and belief questions as a source of context effect in a contingent valuation survey
by Pouta, Eija
- 243-262 Privacy versus willingness to disclose in e-commerce exchanges: The effect of risk awareness on the relative role of trust and control
by Olivero, Nadia & Lunt, Peter
- 263-278 Psychosocial variables involved in the construction of lay thinking about the economy: Results of a cross-national survey
by Bastounis, Marina & Leiser, David & Roland-Levy, Christine
- 279-292 Affluence cues and first impressions: The moderating impact of the Protestant work ethic
by Christopher, Andrew N. & Jones, Jason R.
- 293-296 The personality continuum and consumer behavior. Paul J. Albanese. Quorum Books, Westport, CT and London. pp. xxvii+366, 2002, ISBN 1-56720-558-5, $69.95 (hardcover)
by Earl, Peter E.
2004, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-14 Childhood families of homeless and poor adults in Britain: A prospective study
by Flouri, Eirini & Buchanan, Ann