Journal of Economic Psychology
June 2003, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 418-421 Morals, Markets and Money. Ethical, green and socially responsible investing; Alan Lewis; Financial Times, Prentice Hall, London, 2002. pp. x + 214, ([UK pound]39.99), ISBN 0 273 65323 7
by Woodward, Ian
- 422-424 Uncertainty and the Environment: Implications for Decision-Making and Environmental Policy. Richard A. Young. Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK; Northampton, MA, 2001. ISBN 1 84064 626 8 (hardcover, 59.95 pounds sterling, $85.00)
by Common, Mick
April 2003, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 135-141 The economic psychology of Herbert A. Simon: Introduction to a special issue
by Augier, Mie & March, James G.
- 143-165 Bounding rationality to the world
by Todd, Peter M. & Gigerenzer, Gerd
- 167-187 Cognitive comparative advantage and the organization of work: Lessons from Herbert Simon's vision of the future
by Langlois, Richard N.
- 189-202 Games and phone numbers: Do short-term memory bounds affect strategic behavior?
by Devetag, Giovanna & Warglien, Massimo
- 203-220 Entrepreneurship as a science of the artificial
by Sarasvathy, Saras D.
- 221-228 Herbert Simon and the concept of dispersed entrepreneurship
by Minkes, A. L. & Foxall, Gordon R.
- 229-244 Simon's selection theory: Why docility evolves to breed successful altruism
by Knudsen, Thorbjorn
- 245-264 Bounded rationality in the economics of organization: "Much cited and little used"
by Foss, Nicolai J.
- 265-277 Herbert Simon. Artificial intelligence as a framework for understanding intuition
by Frantz, Roger
February 2003, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-15 The role of corporate image and company employment image in explaining application intentions
by Lemmink, Jos & Schuijf, Annelien & Streukens, Sandra
- 17-33 Who wants safer streets? Explaining concern for public safety in Brazil
by Pradhan, Menno & Ravallion, Martin
- 35-48 A quantitative and qualitative test of the Allais paradox using health outcomes
by Oliver, Adam
- 49-64 Household preferences for energy-saving measures: A conjoint analysis
by Poortinga, Wouter & Steg, Linda & Vlek, Charles & Wiersma, Gerwin
- 65-75 A qualitative examination of how respondents in a contingent valuation study rationalise their WTP responses to an increase in the quantity of the environmental good
by Chilton, S. M. & Hutchinson, W. G.
- 77-98 Elicitation of product attributes in an evaluation context: A comparison of three elicitation techniques
by Breivik, Einar & Supphellen, Magne
- 99-116 Inducing word-of-mouth by eliciting surprise - a pilot investigation
by Derbaix, Christian & Vanhamme, Joelle
- 117-128 The effect of providing misleading cost information on the perceived value of government services
by Kemp, Simon
- 129-132 The Institutional Economy: Demand and Supply, David Reisman, Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, 2002. pp. 273, ISBN 1-84064-674-8, [UK pound]69.95
by Choi, Young Back
- 133-134 Preference Pollution: How Markets Create the Desires We Dislike, David George, The University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, 201 pp., hardcover, ISBN 0-472-11220-1, $49.50, [UK pound]31.00
by Meier-Pesti, Katja
December 2002, Volume 23, Issue 6
- 689-702 The impact of time constraint on information search strategies in complex choice tasks
by Weenig, Mieneke W. H. & Maarleveld, Marleen
- 703-727 The influence of need for closure on consumer's choice behaviour
by Vermeir, Iris & Van Kenhove, Patrick & Hendrickx, Hendrik
- 729-748 Efficiency of consumer intertemporal choice under life cycle cost conditions
by Liebermann, Yehoshua & Ungar, Meyer
- 749-769 Comparing customer satisfaction across industries and countries
by Johnson, Michael D. & Herrmann, Andreas & Gustafsson, Anders
- 771-785 Does fairness matter in tax reporting behavior?
by Kim, Chung Kweon
- 787-787 Erratum to 'Psychological team make-up as a determinant of economic firm performance: An experimental study' [Journal of Economic Psychology 19(1), 43-73]
by Boone, Christophe & Olffen, Woody van & Witteloostuijn, Arjen van
- 789-792 The values of Economics: An Aristotelian Perspective; Irene van Staveren; Routledge: London and New York, 2001, xiii + 242 pp. ISBN 0-415-24182-0 (hardcover, $110.00, [UK pound]65.00), ISBN 0-415-24183-9 (paperback $29.95, [UK pound]18.99; distributed in Australia by Palgrave Macmillan, $A62.70)
by Hanoch, Yaniv
- 793-796 Experimental Business Research; Rami Zwick, Amnon Rapoport (Eds.), Kluwer Academic Publishers: Norwell, MA and Dordrecht, The Netherlands. Hardcover, 2002. xv + 410 pp. ISBN 0792374835, $140, [euro;]154, [UK pound]98
by Chaudhuri, Ananish
October 2002, Volume 23, Issue 5
- 551-555 Social psychology and economics in environmental research
by Spash, Clive L. & Biel, Anders
- 557-572 Attitudes and intentions towards purchasing GM food
by Cook, A. J. & Kerr, G. N. & Moore, K.
- 573-587 Implementation intention versus monetary incentive comparing the effects of interventions to promote the purchase of organically produced food
by Bamberg, Sebastian
- 589-603 Energy conservation through product-integrated feedback: The roles of goal-setting and social orientation
by McCalley, L. T. & Midden, Cees J. H.
- 605-630 Human values and the emergence of a sustainable consumption pattern: A panel study
by Thogersen, John & Olander, Folke
- 631-653 Local identity processes and environmental attitudes in land use changes: The case of natural protected areas
by Bonaiuto, Marino & Carrus, Giuseppe & Martorella, Helga & Bonnes, Mirilia
- 655-663 Influencing what the money is perceived to be worth: Framing and priming in contingent valuation studies
by Bonini, Nicolao & Biel, Anders & Garling, Tommy & Karlsson, Niklas
- 665-687 Informing and forming preferences in environmental valuation: Coral reef biodiversity
by Spash, Clive L.
August 2002, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 437-448 The fragility of cooperation: A false feedback study of a sequential iterated prisoner's dilemma
by Monterosso, John & Ainslie, George & Pamela Toppi Mullen, P. A. -C. & Gault, Barbara
- 449-467 The role of stimuli in a virtual shopping environment: A test of predictions derived from conditioning models of marketing firms
by Reed, Phil & McCarthy, John & Latif, Nermen & DeJongh, Julie
- 469-485 The effects of context on cascaded-inference evidence evaluation
by Miller Haynes, Christine
- 487-500 The psychology of economic transformation: The impact of the market on social institutions, status and values in a northern Albanian village
by Lawson, Colin W. & Saltmarshe, Douglas K.
- 501-520 Social consensus, moral intensity and willingness to pay to address a farm animal welfare issue
by Bennett, Richard & Blaney, Ralph
- 521-538 Loss averse customers and price inflexibility
by Sibly, Hugh
- 539-543 Intersubjectivity in Economics: Agents and Structures
by Lodewijks, John
- 544-545 Student Debt: The Causes and Consequences of Undergraduate Borrowing in the UK, Adrian J. Scott, Alan Lewis and Stephen E.G. Lea (Eds.). The Policy Press, University of Bristol, 160 pages, paperback, ISBN 1 86134 279 9, [UK pound]15.99 (US$28.75)
by Glennerster, Howard
- 546-548 Stock-market Psychology: How People Value and Trade Stocks: Karl-Erik Warneryd, Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, Massachusetts, USA, pp. 352, 2001, ISBN 1-84064-736-1, 69.95 Pounds Sterling, $100.00
by Pennings, Joost M. E.
- 549-550 The Economic Psychology of Everyday Life: Paul Webley, Carole B. Burgoyne, Stephen E.G. Lea and Brian M. Young; Hove, U.K.: Psychology Press, 2001, pp. ix, 214, ISBN 0-415-18861-X (pbk), [UK pound]14.99
by Lewis, Alan
June 2002, Volume 23, Issue 3
- 291-316 Correlates of delay-discount rates: Evidence from Tsimane' Amerindians of the Bolivian rain forest
by Kirby, Kris N. & Godoy, Ricardo & Reyes-Garcia, Victoria & Byron, Elizabeth & Apaza, Lilian & Leonard, William & Perez, Eddy & Vadez, Vincent & Wilkie, David
- 317-337 The discounted utility model and social preferences:: Some alternative formulations to conventional discounting
by Lazaro, Angelina & Barberan, Ramon & Rubio, Encarnacion
- 339-366 Motives for pocket money allowance and family incentives
by Barnet-Verzat, Christine & Wolff, Francois-Charles
- 367-382 Using discrete choice experiments to derive welfare estimates for the provision of elective surgery: Implications of discontinuous preferences
by McIntosh, E. & Ryan, M.
- 383-398 Identifying and analysing dominant preferences in discrete choice experiments: An application in health care
by Scott, Anthony
- 399-420 Tournament as a motivational strategy: Extension to dynamic situations with uncertain duration
by Tong, Kwok-kit & Leung, Kwok
- 421-425 The Economics of Sport, Volumes I and II, The International Library of Critical Writings in Economics series, Number 135; Andrew Zimbalist (Ed.). Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham UK; pp. 1,312, ISBN 1 84064 421 4, 295 Pounds Sterling
by Downward, Paul
- 426-428 Collecting in a Consumer Society: Russell W. Belk; Routledge, London and New York, 1995, first paperback edition 2001, pp. 198; ISBN 041510534X Hardback ([UK pound]60.00), 0415258480 Paperback ([UK pound]16.99)
by Bianchi, Marina
- 429-432 Understanding Auditor-Client Relationships: A Multi-Faceted Analysis (Rutgers Series in Accounting Research); Gary Kleinman and Dan Palmon; Markus Wiener Publishers, Princeton, NJ, hardcover, 2001, pp. xiv+165, ISBN 1558761802 ($49.95)
by Goodwin, Jenny
- 433-435 Inspiring Economics: Human Motivation in Political Economy;: Bruno S. Frey. Cheltenham; Edward Elgar, pp. x, 236, ISBN 1-84064-205-X, 55.00 Pounds Sterling, $80.00
by Lewin-Solomons, Shira
April 2002, Volume 23, Issue 2
- 165-190 The joint effects of brands and warranties in signaling new product quality
by Price, Lydia J. & Dawar, Niraj
- 191-212 Rule-based price fairness and its effect on willingness to purchase
by Maxwell, Sarah
- 213-230 Concern for fair prices in the Israeli housing market
by Schein, Andrew
- 231-249 Cooperation in social dilemmas, trust and reciprocity
by Chaudhuri, Ananish & Sopher, Barry & Strand, Paul
- 251-262 Contingent valuation in health care and the persistence of embedding effects without the warm glow
by Shiell, Alan & Gold, Lisa
- 263-278 Pulling the trigger or not: Factors affecting behavior of initiating a position in derivatives markets
by Pennings, Joost M. E.
- 279-286 The New Evolutionary Microeconomics: Complexity, Competence and Adaptive Behaviour: Jason Potts; Cheltenham: Edward Elgar, xii + 239. Hardcover 2000, ISBN 1-84064-543-1, [UK pound]49.95, $80.00; Paperback 2001 ISBN 1-84064-895-3, [UK pound]25.00, $30.00
by Wakeley, Tim
- 287-289 Advances in Behavioral Economics: Essays in Honor of Horst Todt; Friedel Bolle and Michael Carlberg (Eds.); Physica-Verlag, Heidelberg & New York, 2001; pp. viii + 234, ISBN 3 7909 1358 3 ([UK pound]29.50)
by Sent, Esther-Mirjam
February 2002, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 1-25 "Neither an angel nor an ant": Emotion as an aid to bounded rationality
by Hanoch, Yaniv
- 27-48 Is it rational to internalize the personal norm that one should reciprocate?
by Grossmann, Volker
- 49-66 Using the Machiavellianism instrument to predict trustworthiness in a bargaining game
by Gunnthorsdottir, Anna & McCabe, Kevin & Smith, Vernon
- 67-76 Predicting the outcome of a two-party price negotiation: Contribution of reservation price, aspiration price and opening offer
by Van Poucke, Dirk & Buelens, Marc
- 77-101 The acquisition of price-relevant domain knowledge by a market
by Coller, Maribeth & Tuttle, Brad
- 103-126 "Money worlds" and well-being: An integration of money dispositions, materialism and price-related behavior
by Tatzel, Miriam
- 127-148 What motivates positional concerns for income?
by Pingle, Mark & Mitchell, Mike
- 149-156 Book Review
by Duncan, David C.
- 157-159 Book Review
by Lunt, Peter
- 161-164 Book Review
by Kay, Neil M.
December 2001, Volume 22, Issue 6
- 693-719 The dreams of people high and low in materialism
by Kasser, Tim & Grow Kasser, Virginia
- 721-744 Lottomania and other anomalies in the market for lotto
by Beenstock, Michael & Haitovsky, Yoel
- 745-772 Fashions, habits and changing preferences: Simulation of psychological factors affecting market dynamics
by Janssen, Marco A. & Jager, Wander
October 2001, Volume 22, Issue 5
- 573-603 Developing, exploring, and validating a typology of private philanthropic decision making
by Supphellen, Magne & Nelson, Michelle R.
- 605-615 Mental accounting and other-regarding behavior: Evidence from the lab
by Cherry, Todd L.
- 617-640 The value of a smile: Game theory with a human face
by Scharlemann, Jorn P. W. & Eckel, Catherine C. & Kacelnik, Alex & Wilson, Rick K.
- 641-660 Season of birth, schooling and earnings
by Plug, Erik J. S.
- 661-692 Quality of forecasts and business performance: A survey study of Russian managers
by Aukutsionek, Sergei P. & Belianin, Alexis V.
August 2001, Volume 22, Issue 4
- 441-460 The Euro and European identity: The Spanish and Portuguese case
by Luna-Arocas, Roberto & Guzman, Gustavo & Quintanilla, Ismael & Farhangmehr, Minoo
- 461-482 Coping with economic deprivation during unemployment
by Waters, Lea E. & Moore, Kathleen A.
- 483-491 A comparative study of lotteries-evaluation in class and on the Web
by Shavit, Tal & Sonsino, Doron & Benzion, Uri
- 493-522 Strategies, heuristics, and the relevance of risk-aversion in a dynamic decision problem
by Muller, Wieland
- 523-557 Learning under minimal information: An experiment on mutual fate control
by Mitropoulos, Atanasios
- 559-560 Consumer Boycotts, Monroe Friedman; Taylor & Francis, New York & London, 1999, pages xi +284, ISBN 0 415 92457 - X (paper), [UK pound]13.99
by Lewis, Alan
- 561-565 The Social Meanings of Money and Property: In Search of a Talisman; Kenneth O. Doyle; Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks CA, 1999, pp. xii + 288, ISBN 0-7619-0209-0 Paper ([UK pound]22), 0-7619-0208-2 Hardcover ([UK pound]47)
by Burgoyne, Carole
- 566-569 Cognition, Rationality, and Institutions; Manfred E. Streit, Uwe Mummert, Daniel Kiwit (Eds.); Berlin: Springer, 2000, pp. vii, 268, ISBN 3-540-67446-2, DM 139 (48 Pounds Sterling)
by Rutherford, Malcolm
June 2001, Volume 22, Issue 3
- 307-334 Sublime Simon: The consistent vision of economic psychology's Nobel laureate
by Augier, Mie
- 335-358 Simon's travel theorem and the demand for live music
by Earl, Peter E.
- 377-395 Brand personality: How to make the metaphor fit?
by Caprara, Gian Vittorio & Barbaranelli, Claudio & Guido, Gianluigi
- 397-422 Parental attitudes to pocket money/allowances for children
by Furnham, Adrian
- 423-428 Alchemies of the Mind. Rationality and the Emotions; Jon Elster; Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1999, Xi + 450 pages, ISBN 0 521 64487 9 (paperback) [UK pound]14.95 (US $19.95), 0 521 64279 5 (hardback) [UK pound]45.00 (US $59.95)
by Bianchi, M.
- 429-432 Modelling Learning in Economics; Thomas Brenner; Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, 1999; pp. 352, ISBN 1 84064 134 7, [UK pound]65.00 (hardback)
by Wakeley, Tim
- 433-437 Risk, Trust and Welfare; Peter Taylor-Gooby (Ed.). Macmillan Press (now known as Palgrave Publishers Ltd), Basingstoke, UK, 2000, ISBN 0 333 764 935 ([UK pound]16.99)
by Wood, Gavin
April 2001, Volume 22, Issue 2
- 113-140 A closer look at the relation between tax complexity and tax equity perceptions
by Cuccia, Andrew D. & Carnes, Gregory A.
- 141-155 The prediction of self-reported and hypothetical tax-evasion: Evidence from England, France and Norway
by Webley, Paul & Cole, Michaela & Eidjar, Ole-Petter
- 157-172 The prospects of taxpayer agreement with aggressive tax advice
by Schmidt, Dennis R.
- 173-194 Tax compliance within the context of gain and loss situations, expected and current asset position, and profession
by Kirchler, Erich & Maciejovsky, Boris
- 195-216 Small business owners' attitudes on VAT compliance in the UK
by Adams, Caroline & Webley, Paul
- 247-270 Procedural fairness in economic and social choice: Evidence from a survey of voters
by Anand, Paul
- 271-282 Poverty attitudes and their determinants in Lebanon's plural society
by Abouchedid, Kamal & Nasser, Ramzi
- 283-287 Essays in Socio-Economics; Amitai Etzioni; Springer, Heidelberg and New York, 1999; pp. xi + 182, ISBN 3 540 64466 0 ($74.95)
by Lutz, M. A.
- 288-290 Preferences and Decisions under Incomplete Knowledge (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, Vol. 51); J. Fodor, B. De Baets and P. Perny (Eds.); Springer, Heidelberg, 2000; ISBN 3-7908-1303-6, DM118 ([UK pound]40.50 Sterling)
by Jones, M. K.
- 291-294 The Economics of the Mind; Salvatore Rizzello Edward; Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA., 1999; pp. xxi + 198, ISBN 1 84064 163 0 ([UK pound]49.95, $80.00)
by Finch, John H.
- 295-299 The Psychology of Saving: A Study on Economic Psychology; Karl-Erik Warneryd; Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 1999; pp. ix + 389, ISBN 1 84064 016 2 ([UK pound]65.00)
by Earl, Peter E.
- 300-302 Economy and Nature in the 14th Century: Money, Market Exchange and the Emergence of Scientific Thought; Joel Kaye; Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1998; pp. 273, ISBN 0 521 79386 6 (GBP 14.95 (paper))
by Kemp, Simon
- 303-305 Conflict and Decision-Making in Close Relationships: Love, Money and Daily Routines; Erich Kirchler, Christa Rodler, Erik Holzl, Katja Meier; Psychology Press Ltd., Hove, East Sussex, UK, 2001; pp. 262, ISBN 0-86377-811-9 ([UK pound]34.95)
by Maciejovsky, Boris
February 2001, Volume 22, Issue 1
- 1-26 Laboratory incentive structure and control-test design in an experimental asset market
by Brandouy, Olivier
- 27-42 Commitment among ethical investors: An experimental approach
by Webley, Paul & Lewis, Alan & Mackenzie, Craig
- 43-60 Effects of the awareness of social dilemmas on advertising budget-setting: A scenario study
by Pruyn, Ad & Riezebos, Rik
- 61-89 Consumption, liquidity constraints, uncertainty and temptation: An international comparison
by Madsen, Jakob B. & McAleer, Michael
- 91-101 Evaluating framing effects
by Druckman, James N.
- 103-105 Arts & Economics - Analysis & Cultural Policy; Bruno S. Frey; Springer, Berlin, 2000, x + 240 pages, ISBN: 3-540-67342-3, DM 98 (recommended list price)
by Dolfsma, Wilfred
December 2000, Volume 21, Issue 6
- 605-623 Contingent valuation of global environmental resources: Test of perfect and regular embedding
by Svedsater, Henrik
- 625-637 On complexity and lotteries' evaluation - three experimental observations
by Mador, Galit & Sonsino, Doron & Benzion, Uri
- 639-659 The role of corporate image and extension similarity in service brand extensions
by de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin
- 661-671 Informational cascades in the laboratory: Do they occur for the right reasons?
by Huck, Steffen & Oechssler, Jorg
- 673-690 Household environmental protection and the intergenerational transmission of human capital
by Agee, Mark D. & Crocker, Thomas D.
- 691-709 Made sense and remembered sense: Sensemaking through abduction
by Lundberg, C. Gustav
- 711-713 Irrational Exuberance, Robert J. Shiller; Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 2000, pp. xxi + 296, ISBN 0 691 05062 7 ([UK pound]17.50)
by Winnett, Adrian
October 2000, Volume 21, Issue 5
- 465-479 A psychological approach to individual differences in intertemporal consumption patterns
by Brandstatter, Hermann & Guth, Werner
- 481-493 Presents or investments? An experimental analysis
by Gneezy, Uri & Guth, Werner & Verboven, Frank
- 495-515 In search of the poor
by Watson, Duncan
- 517-544 Invariance failure under subgame perfectness in sequential bargaining
by Zwick, Rami & Rapoport, Amnon & Weg, Eythan
- 545-576 An assessment of consumers product, purchase decision, advertising and consumption involvement in fashion clothing
by O'Cass, A.
- 577-590 Advertising for economic change
by East, Robert & Hogg, Annik
- 591-598 Comments on Robert East and Annik Hogg: Advertising for economic change
by Kokkinaki, Flora
- 599-602 Rejoinder to 'Comments on Robert East and Annik Hogg: Advertising for economic change'
by East, R. & Hogg, Annik
August 2000, Volume 21, Issue 4
- 343-349 A note on the warm glow of giving and scope sensitivity in contingent valuation studies
by Chilton, S. M. & Hutchinson, W. G.
- 351-385 Working hard for the money? Efficiency wages and worker effort
by Goldsmith, Arthur H. & Veum, Jonathan R. & Darity, William Jr.
- 387-409 With a little help from my fans - Extending models of pro-social behaviour to explain supporters' intentions to buy soccer club shares
by de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin
- 411-432 A positional and representational analysis of consumption. Households when facing debt and credit
by Viaud, Jean & Roland-Levy, Christine
- 433-458 Boundedly rational decision emergence - a general perspective and some selective illustrations
by Guth, Werner
- 459-461 Wirtschaftspsychologie: Grundlagen und Anwendungsfelder der Okonomischen Psychologie (translation title: Economic Psychology: Foundations and Applications); E.M. Kirchler; Hogrefe, Gottingen, 1999, p. 450, 42. ISBN 3-8017-1252-4
by Brandstatter, Eduard
June 2000, Volume 21, Issue 3
- 223-232 Deciding to sell: The effect of prior inaction and offer source
by Butler, Adam & Highhouse, Scott
- 233-252 The role of the social-identity function of attitudes in consumer innovativeness and opinion leadership
by Grewal, Rajdeep & Mehta, Raj & Kardes, Frank R.
- 253-280 Lower partial moments as measures of perceived risk: An experimental study
by Unser, Matthias
- 281-304 Do individuals try to maximize general satisfaction?
by Frijters, Paul
- 305-317 Testing for consistency in willingness to pay experiments
by Ryan, Mandy & San Miguel, Fernando
- 319-339 ''You'd have to be green to invest in this'': Popular economic models, financial journalism, and ethical investment
by Winnett, Adrian & Lewis, Alan
April 2000, Volume 21, Issue 2
- 109-142 Self-image - is it in the bag? A qualitative comparison between "ordinary" and "excessive" consumers
by Dittmar, Helga & Drury, John
- 143-165 Citizens of warmer countries are more competitive and poorer: Culture or chance?
by Van de Vliert, Evert & Kluwer, Esther S. & Lynn, Richard
- 167-189 The impact of the order book privilege on traders' behavior and the market process: An experimental study
by Gerke, Wolfgang & Arneth, Stefan & Syha, Christine
- 191-205 Valuing future private and social benefits: The discounted utility model versus hyperbolic discounting models
by Cairns, John & van der Pol, Marjon
- 207-222 Keeping up one's appearance: Its importance and the choice of type of hair-grooming establishment
by Schwer, R. Keith & Daneshvary, Rennae
February 2000, Volume 21, Issue 1
- 1-19 The impact of perceived material wealth and perceiver personality on first impressions
by Christopher, Andrew N. & Schlenker, Barry R.
- 21-41 A schema-theoretic approach to politicians' definitions of tax issues
by Ashworth, John & Heyndels, Bruno
- 43-56 Does fairness matter in corporate takeovers?
by Kristensen, Henrik
- 57-72 WTP and WTA in repeated trial experiments: Learning or leading?
by Morrison, Gwendolyn C.
- 73-90 Random utility maximiser seeks similar: An economic analysis of commitment level in personal relationships
by Cameron, Samuel & Collins, Alan
- 91-102 Decisions and strategies in a sequential search experiment
by Sonnemans, Joep
December 1999, Volume 20, Issue 6
- 613-642 Subjective measures of household preferences and financial decisions
by Donkers, Bas & van Soest, Arthur
- 643-656 Discriminating the number of credit cards held by college students using credit and money attitudes
by Hayhoe, Celia Ray & Leach, Lauren & Turner, Pamela R.
- 657-676 Effect of perceived cost on judgments regarding the efficacy of investment
by Reed, Phil
- 677-697 The saving and spending habits of young people
by Furnham, Adrian
- 699-715 Risk, complexity, and deviations from expected-value maximization: Results of a lottery choice experiment
by Huck, Steffen & Weizsacker, Georg
October 1999, Volume 20, Issue 5
- 499-519 Savings and investment decisions within private households: Spouses' dominance in decisions on various forms of investment
by Meier, Katja & Kirchler, Erich & Hubert, Angela-Christian
- 521-546 A review and meta-analysis of country-of-origin research
by Verlegh, Peeter W. J. & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E. M.
- 547-569 Attitude-based models for binary choices: A test for choices involving an innovation
by Candel, Math J. J. M. & Pennings, Joost M. E.
- 571-591 Mood and children: Proposition of a measurement scale
by Derbaix, C. & Pecheux, C.
- 593-612 South African children's views of wealth, poverty, inequality and unemployment
by Bonn, Marta & Earle, Dave & Lea, Stephen & Webley, Paul
August 1999, Volume 20, Issue 4
- 383-405 Time is an amazingly variable amount of money: Endowment and ownership effects in the subjective value of working time
by Hoorens, Vera & Remmers, Nicole & van de Riet, Kamieke
- 407-429 Bargaining behavior and payoff uncertainty: Experimental evidence
by Church, Bryan K. & Zhang, Ping
- 431-447 Taxpayers' preference for type of advice from tax practitioner: A preliminary examination
by Tan, Lin Mei
- 449-463 Explanations of effects of prior income changes on buying decisions
by Karlsson, Niklas & Garling, Tommy & Selart, Marcus
- 465-483 Discussion
- 485-489 Discussion
- 491-494 Discussion
- 495-498 Discussion
June 1999, Volume 20, Issue 3
- 251-284 Intrinsic motivation and extrinsic incentives in a repeated game with incomplete contracts
by Falk, Armin & Gachter, Simon & Kovacs, Judit
- 285-314 Diagnosing the search cost effect: Waiting time and the moderating impact of prior category knowledge
by Smith, Gerald E. & Venkatraman, Meera P. & Dholakia, Ruby Roy
- 315-341 A comparison of five elicitation techniques for elicitation of attributes of low involvement products
by Bech-Larsen, Tino & Nielsen, Niels Asger
- 343-377 The impact of personality on behavior in five Prisoner's Dilemma games
by Boone, Christophe & De Brabander, Bert & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen
- 379-381 Book Review
April 1999, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 123-145 The influences of conflicting information on novices and loan officers' actions
by Rodgers, Waymond
- 147-182 A qualitative exploration of mood-regulatory self-gift behaviors
by Luomala, Harri T. & Laaksonen, Martti
- 183-206 Responder behavior in ultimatum offer games with incomplete information
by Huck, Steffen
- 207-234 The marketing firm
by Foxall, Gordon R.
- 235-243 Comments on Gordon Foxall: The marketing firm
by Reed, Phil
- 245-249 Reply to Phil Reed
by Foxall, Gordon R.
February 1999, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-3 Editorial
- 5-39 The direct and indirect influences of human values on product ownership
by Allen, Michael W. & Ng, Sik Hung
- 41-51 The effect of advertising message involvement on brand attitude accessibility
by Kokkinaki, Flora & Lunt, Peter
- 53-81 Spillover processes in the development of a sustainable consumption pattern
by Thogersen, John
- 83-103 The price of stress1
by Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette
- 105-120 Preferences in distributing scarce goods
by Kemp, Simon & Bolle, Friedel
December 1998, Volume 19, Issue 6
- 657-661 Editorial
- 663-680 Explaining attitudes towards the euro: Design of a cross-national study
by Muller-Peters, Anke & Pepermans, Roland & Kiell, Guido & Battaglia, Nicole & Beckmann, Suzanne & Burgoyne, Carole & Farhangmehr, Minoo & Guzman, Gustavo & Kirchler, Erich & Koenen, Cordula
- 681-699 A unified Europe? How euro-attitudes relate to psychological differences between countries
by Pepermans, Roland & Verleye, Gino
- 701-719 The significance of national pride and national identity to the attitude toward the single European currency: A Europe-wide comparison
by Muller-Peters, Anke
- 721-740 The Dutch people and the euro: A structural equations analysis relating national identity and economic expectations to attitude towards the euro
by van Everdingen, Yvonne M. & van Raaij, W. Fred
- 741-754 Being in two minds about a single currency: A UK perspective on the euro
by Routh, David A. & Burgoyne, Carole B.
- 755-774 Social representations of the euro in Austria
by Meier, Katja & Kirchler, Erich
- 775-796 Attitudes towards European Monetary Union in Greece: Antecedents, strength and consequences
by Kokkinaki, Flora
October 1998, Volume 19, Issue 5
- 535-563 Errors in probability updating behaviour : Measurement and impact analysis
by Ouwersloot, Hans & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 565-590 On the complex nature of patient evaluations of general practice service
by de Ruyter, Ko & Wetzels, Martin