Biased decisions concerning productivity increase options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Edward Russo & Margaret G. Meloy & T. Jeffrey Wilks, 2000. "Predecisional Distortion of Information by Auditors and Salespersons," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(1), pages 13-27, January.
- Svenson, Ola, 1985. "Cognitive strategies in a complex judgment task: Analyses of concurrent verbal reports and judgments of cumulated risk over different exposure times," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-15, August.
- Russo, J. Edward & Medvec, Victoria Husted & Meloy, Margaret G., 1996. "The Distortion of Information during Decisions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 102-110, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ola Svenson & Nichel Gonzalez & Gabriella Eriksson, 2014. "Modeling and debiasing resource saving judgments," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 9(5), pages 465-478, September.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2016. "The private (unnoticed) welfare cost of highway speeding behavior from time saving misperceptions," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 7, pages 24-37.
- Eyal Peer & Eyal Gamliel, 2013. "Pace yourself: Improving time-saving judgments when increasing activity speed," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 8(2), pages 106-115, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPsychology of decision making Time-saving bias Productivity Heuristic Biased decisions concerning productivity increase options;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:440-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .