Biased decisions concerning productivity increase options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Edward Russo & Margaret G. Meloy & T. Jeffrey Wilks, 2000. "Predecisional Distortion of Information by Auditors and Salespersons," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(1), pages 13-27, January.
- Svenson, Ola, 1985. "Cognitive strategies in a complex judgment task: Analyses of concurrent verbal reports and judgments of cumulated risk over different exposure times," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-15, August.
- Russo, J. Edward & Medvec, Victoria Husted & Meloy, Margaret G., 1996. "The Distortion of Information during Decisions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 102-110, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ola Svenson & Nichel Gonzalez & Gabriella Eriksson, 2014. "Modeling and debiasing resource saving judgments," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 9(5), pages 465-478, September.
- Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2016. "The private (unnoticed) welfare cost of highway speeding behavior from time saving misperceptions," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 7, pages 24-37.
- Eyal Peer & Eyal Gamliel, 2013. "Pace yourself: Improving time-saving judgments when increasing activity speed," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 8(2), pages 106-115, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPsychology of decision making Time-saving bias Productivity Heuristic Biased decisions concerning productivity increase options;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:440-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.