Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecotra. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecotra .
2018, Volume 15, Issue C
2018, Volume 14, Issue C
- 1-8 The economic cost of subway congestion: Estimates from Paris
by Haywood, Luke & Koning, Martin & Prud'homme, Remy
- 9-20 Give me 3': Do minimum distance passing laws reduce bicyclist fatalities?
by Nehiba, Cody
- 21-30 Dynamics in rail infrastructure provision: Maintenance and renewal costs in Sweden
by Odolinski, Kristofer & Wheat, Phill
- 31-41 How much do consumers really value air travel on-time performance, and to what extent are airlines motivated to improve their on-time performance?
by Gayle, Philip G. & Yimga, Jules O.
- 42-52 Price asymmetries in European airfares
by Scotti, Davide & Volta, Nicola
2018, Volume 13, Issue C
- 1-3 Special issue “The political economy of transport decisions”
by De Borger, Bruno
- 4-26 The political economy of transportation investment
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Ponzetto, Giacomo A.M.
- 27-35 Political economy of infrastructure investment: Evidence from the economic stimulus airport grants
by Bilotkach, Volodymyr
- 36-47 Decentralization and spillovers: A new role for transportation infrastructure
by Feder, Christophe
- 48-60 Air traffic control regulation with union bargaining in Europe 11This paper presents results of the ACCHANGE consortium – SESAR project E02.31 – whose support we gratefully acknowledge. We thank the guest editor and two anonymous referees for their useful comments. We also thank Nicole Adler and Eef Delhaye, as well as seminar participants at EUROCONTROL, OPTION (Amsterdam), ITEA (Oslo), and the USA-Europe ATM conference (Lisbon) for comments on the previous versions
by Blondiau, Thomas & Glazer, Amihai & Proost, Stef
2017, Volume 11-12
2017, Volume 10, Issue C
2017, Volume 9, Issue C
2016, Volume 7-8
2016, Volume 6, Issue C
2016, Volume 5, Issue C
2015, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 189-199 Airport privatization in international inter-hub and spoke networks
by Lin, Ming Hsin & Mantin, Benny
- 200-214 How should business travel time savings be valued?
by Wardman, Mark & Batley, Richard & Laird, James & Mackie, Peter & Bates, John
- 215-226 A misspecification test for logit based route choice models
by Mai, Tien & Frejinger, Emma & Bastin, Fabian
- 227-240 The impact of fixed and variable cost on automobile demand: Evidence from Denmark
by Mulalic, Ismir & Rouwendal, Jan
- 241-255 Congestion in the bathtub
by Fosgerau, Mogens
- 256-265 Memory, expectation formation and scheduling choices
by Koster, Paul & Peer, Stefanie & Dekker, Thijs
2015, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 135-146 Traffic management: An outlook
by Kurzhanskiy, Alex A. & Varaiya, Pravin
- 147-155 Agent interactions and the response of supply chains to pricing and incentives
by Holguín-Veras, José & Aros-Vera, Felipe & Browne, Michael
- 156-165 Cruising-for-parking in congested cities with an MFD representation
by Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 166-177 Government and company contracts: The effect on service and prices in international airline markets
by Adler, Nicole & Mantin, Benny
- 178-187 A model of internal and external competition in a High Speed Rail line
by Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sanchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, Jose J.
2015, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 5-6 Homage to Richard Arnott
by Salanié, Bernard
- 7-15 Market power in transportation: Spatial equilibrium under Bertrand competition
by Anderson, Simon P. & Wilson, Wesley W.
- 16-36 Roads and trade in Colombia
by Duranton, Gilles
- 37-49 Offsetting the CO2 locked-in by roads: Suburban transit and core densification as antidotes
by Anas, Alex & Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 50-63 A review of the economics of parking
by Inci, Eren
- 64-81 Coordinated pricing for cars and transit in cities with hypercongestion
by Gonzales, Eric J.
- 82-94 Devolution, independence, and the optimal provision of public goods
by Stiglitz, J.E.
- 95-109 The political economy of public transport pricing and supply decisions
by De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef
- 110-117 The bottleneck model: An assessment and interpretation
by Small, Kenneth A.
- 118-131 Trip-timing decisions and congestion with household scheduling preferences
by Palma, André de & Lindsey, Robin & Picard, Nathalie
2014, Volume 3, Issue 4
2014, Volume 3, Issue 3
2014, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 119-132 Cost recovery from congestion tolls with long-run uncertainty
by Lindsey, Robin & de Palma, André
- 133-144 On the optimal target curbside parking occupancy rate
by Arnott, Richard
- 145-157 Optimizing road capacity and type
by Small, Kenneth A. & Ng, Chen Feng
- 158-165 Implementing technology to improve public highway performance: A leapfrog technology from the private sector is going to be necessary
by Winston, Clifford & Mannering, Fred
- 166-174 Time-varying parking prices
by van Ommeren, Jos & Russo, Giovanni
- 175-187 Road pricing and public transport pricing reform in Paris: Complements or substitutes?
by Kilani, Moez & Proost, Stef & van der Loo, Saskia
2014, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 2-15 What's your number? Interpreting the “fair and equitable” standard in seniority integration for airlines and other industries
by Lee, Darin & Singer, Ethan
- 16-28 The untolled problems with airport slot constraints
by Daniel, Joseph I
- 29-44 Flight cancellation as a reaction to the tarmac delay rule: An unintended consequence of enhanced passenger protection
by Fukui, Hideki & Nagata, Koki
- 45-57 Price competition of airports and its effect on the airline network
by Teraji, Yusuke & Morimoto, Yu
- 58-79 Airline–airport agreements in the San Francisco Bay Area: Effects on airline behavior and congestion at airports
by Alcobendas, Miguel-Angel
- 80-89 Competition and service quality: New evidence from the airline industry
by Greenfield, Daniel
- 90-101 Airport peak-load pricing revisited: The case of peak and uniform tolls
by Czerny, Achim I. & Zhang, Anming
- 102-115 Measuring strategic firm interaction in product-quality choices: The case of airline flight frequency
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Luo, Dan
2013, Volume 2, Issue 4
2013, Volume 2, Issue 2
2013, Volume 2, Issue 1
2012, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 2-14 Valuation of travel time
by Small, Kenneth A.
- 15-34 Airports and airlines economics and policy: An interpretive review of recent research
by Zhang, Anming & Czerny, Achim I.
- 35-48 Transport policy competition between governments: A selective survey of the literature
by De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef
- 49-63 Road pricing and investment
by Lindsey, Robin
- 64-76 The optimal pricing, finance and supply of urban transportation in general equilibrium: A theoretical exposition
by Anas, Alex
- 77-87 Energy and environment challenges in the transport sector
by Proost, Stef & Van Dender, Kurt