Economics of Transportation
2017, Volume 11-12
- 1-14 Efficient frontier of route choice for modeling the equilibrium under travel time variability with heterogeneous traveler preferences
by Amirgholy, Mahyar & Gonzales, Eric J.
- 15-22 The causal effect of wrong-hand drive vehicles on road safety
by Roesel, Felix
- 23-32 Downtown tolls and the distribution of trip lengths
by Lehe, Lewis J.
- 33-48 Are vessel sharing agreements pro-competitive?
by Quartieri, Federico
- 49-59 Competition in Swedish passenger railway: Entry in an open access market and its effect on prices
by Vigren, Andreas
2017, Volume 10, Issue C
- 1-7 Market competition and market price: Evidence from United/Continental airline merger
by Shen, Ying
- 8-17 Estimating the marginal maintenance cost of rail infrastructure usage in Sweden; does more data make a difference?
by Odolinski, Kristofer & Nilsson, Jan-Eric
- 18-22 Post-crash airline pricing: A case study of Alaska Airlines Flight 261
by Zotova, Irina
2017, Volume 9, Issue C
- 1-19 Can we decentralize transport taxes and infrastructure supply?
by Fung, Chau Man & Proost, Stef
- 20-36 Optimal prices and frequencies for buses in Stockholm
by Börjesson, Maria & Fung, Chau Man & Proost, Stef
- 37-50 On the potential remedies for license plate rationing
by Nie, Yu (Marco)
- 51-60 Fly and trade: Evidence from the Italian manufacturing industry
by Alderighi, Marco & Gaggero, Alberto A.
2016, Volume 7-8
- 1-23 The effect of competition on price discrimination in the international flight market between the U.S. and China
by He, Qingxin
- 24-37 The private (unnoticed) welfare cost of highway speeding behavior from time saving misperceptions
by Tscharaktschiew, Stefan
- 38-52 Equilibrium traffic dynamics in a bathtub model: A special case
by Arnott, Richard & Kokoza, Anatolii & Naji, Mehdi
- 53-64 The allocation of transport infrastructure in Swedish municipalities: Welfare maximization, political economy or both?
by Jussila Hammes, Johanna & Nilsson, Jan-Eric
2016, Volume 6, Issue C
- 1-10 Tender auctions with existing operators bidding
by van den Berg, Vincent A.C. & Rouwendal, Jan
- 11-17 Project selection with sets of mutually exclusive alternatives
by Minken, Harald
- 18-24 The effect of rail travel time on airline fares: First evidence from the Italian passenger market
by Capozza, Claudia
- 25-37 Car ownership and residential parking subsidies: Evidence from Amsterdam
by Groote, Jesper De & Ommeren, Jos Van & Koster, Hans R.A.
2016, Volume 5, Issue C
- 1-11 What is needed for battery electric vehicles to become socially cost competitive?
by Newbery, David & Strbac, Goran
- 12-23 1-Hub, 2-hub or fully connected network? A theoretical analysis of the optimality of airline network structure
by Wang, Xiyan(Jamie)
- 24-36 Vehicle fuel-efficiency choices, emission externalities, and urban sprawl
by Kim, Jinwon
- 37-48 Hub congestion pricing: Discriminatory passenger charges
by Lin, Ming Hsin & Zhang, Anming
2015, Volume 4, Issue 4
- 189-199 Airport privatization in international inter-hub and spoke networks
by Lin, Ming Hsin & Mantin, Benny
- 200-214 How should business travel time savings be valued?
by Wardman, Mark & Batley, Richard & Laird, James & Mackie, Peter & Bates, John
- 215-226 A misspecification test for logit based route choice models
by Mai, Tien & Frejinger, Emma & Bastin, Fabian
- 227-240 The impact of fixed and variable cost on automobile demand: Evidence from Denmark
by Mulalic, Ismir & Rouwendal, Jan
- 241-255 Congestion in the bathtub
by Fosgerau, Mogens
- 256-265 Memory, expectation formation and scheduling choices
by Koster, Paul & Peer, Stefanie & Dekker, Thijs
2015, Volume 4, Issue 3
- 135-146 Traffic management: An outlook
by Kurzhanskiy, Alex A. & Varaiya, Pravin
- 147-155 Agent interactions and the response of supply chains to pricing and incentives
by Holguín-Veras, José & Aros-Vera, Felipe & Browne, Michael
- 156-165 Cruising-for-parking in congested cities with an MFD representation
by Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 166-177 Government and company contracts: The effect on service and prices in international airline markets
by Adler, Nicole & Mantin, Benny
- 178-187 A model of internal and external competition in a High Speed Rail line
by Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sanchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, Jose J.
2015, Volume 4, Issue 1
- 5-6 Homage to Richard Arnott
by Salanié, Bernard
- 7-15 Market power in transportation: Spatial equilibrium under Bertrand competition
by Anderson, Simon P. & Wilson, Wesley W.
- 16-36 Roads and trade in Colombia
by Duranton, Gilles
- 37-49 Offsetting the CO2 locked-in by roads: Suburban transit and core densification as antidotes
by Anas, Alex & Timilsina, Govinda R.
- 50-63 A review of the economics of parking
by Inci, Eren
- 64-81 Coordinated pricing for cars and transit in cities with hypercongestion
by Gonzales, Eric J.
- 82-94 Devolution, independence, and the optimal provision of public goods
by Stiglitz, J.E.
- 95-109 The political economy of public transport pricing and supply decisions
by De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef
- 110-117 The bottleneck model: An assessment and interpretation
by Small, Kenneth A.
- 118-131 Trip-timing decisions and congestion with household scheduling preferences
by Palma, André de & Lindsey, Robin & Picard, Nathalie
2014, Volume 3, Issue 4
- 235-242 Cordon tolling in a city with congested bridges
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 243-256 Airline strategic alliances in overlapping markets: Should policymakers be concerned?
by Gayle, Philip G. & Brown, Dave
- 257-269 Second-best urban tolling with distributive concerns
by Diaz, A. & Proost, S.
- 270-281 Competition between multiproduct airports
by Bracaglia, Valentina & D׳Alfonso, Tiziana & Nastasi, Alberto
2014, Volume 3, Issue 3
- 189-210 Shedding light on the appropriateness of the (high) gasoline tax level in Germany
by Tscharaktschiew, Stefan
- 211-220 Hub port competition and welfare effects of strategic privatization
by Czerny, Achim & Höffler, Felix & Mun, Se-il
- 221-233 Do parking fees affect retail sales? Evidence from Starbucks
by Hymel, Kent
2014, Volume 3, Issue 2
- 119-132 Cost recovery from congestion tolls with long-run uncertainty
by Lindsey, Robin & de Palma, André
- 133-144 On the optimal target curbside parking occupancy rate
by Arnott, Richard
- 145-157 Optimizing road capacity and type
by Small, Kenneth A. & Ng, Chen Feng
- 158-165 Implementing technology to improve public highway performance: A leapfrog technology from the private sector is going to be necessary
by Winston, Clifford & Mannering, Fred
- 166-174 Time-varying parking prices
by van Ommeren, Jos & Russo, Giovanni
- 175-187 Road pricing and public transport pricing reform in Paris: Complements or substitutes?
by Kilani, Moez & Proost, Stef & van der Loo, Saskia
2014, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 2-15 What's your number? Interpreting the “fair and equitable” standard in seniority integration for airlines and other industries
by Lee, Darin & Singer, Ethan
- 16-28 The untolled problems with airport slot constraints
by Daniel, Joseph I
- 29-44 Flight cancellation as a reaction to the tarmac delay rule: An unintended consequence of enhanced passenger protection
by Fukui, Hideki & Nagata, Koki
- 45-57 Price competition of airports and its effect on the airline network
by Teraji, Yusuke & Morimoto, Yu
- 58-79 Airline–airport agreements in the San Francisco Bay Area: Effects on airline behavior and congestion at airports
by Alcobendas, Miguel-Angel
- 80-89 Competition and service quality: New evidence from the airline industry
by Greenfield, Daniel
- 90-101 Airport peak-load pricing revisited: The case of peak and uniform tolls
by Czerny, Achim I. & Zhang, Anming
- 102-115 Measuring strategic firm interaction in product-quality choices: The case of airline flight frequency
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Luo, Dan
2013, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 109-118 Road congestion and incident duration
by Adler, Martin W. & Ommeren, Jos van & Rietveld, Piet
- 119-130 A re-examination of incumbents’ response to the threat of entry: Evidence from the airline industry
by Gayle, Philip G. & Wu, Chi-Yin
- 131-139 Residential parking in vibrant city districts
by Molenda, Inga & Sieg, Gernot
2013, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 53-62 Evaluating benefits of transportation in models of new economic geography
by Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu
- 63-71 Airline mergers with low cost carriers
by Kawamori, Tomohiko & Lin, Ming Hsin
- 72-85 The competitive effects of firm exit
by Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin
- 86-93 Killing kilos in car accidents: Are external costs of car weight internalised?
by Van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet & Zagha Hop, Jack & Sabir, Muhammad
2013, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-17 Airline competition and domestic US airfares: A comprehensivereappraisal
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Lee, Darin & Singer, Ethan S.
- 18-37 The economics of cordon tolling: General equilibrium and welfare analysis
by Anas, Alex & Hiramatsu, Tomoru
- 38-46 Public versus private airport behavior when concession revenues exist
by Czerny, Achim I.
- 47-52 Beckmann's transportation network equilibrium model: Its history and relationship to the Kuhn–Tucker conditions
by Boyce, David
2012, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 2-14 Valuation of travel time
by Small, Kenneth A.
- 15-34 Airports and airlines economics and policy: An interpretive review of recent research
by Zhang, Anming & Czerny, Achim I.
- 35-48 Transport policy competition between governments: A selective survey of the literature
by De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef
- 49-63 Road pricing and investment
by Lindsey, Robin
- 64-76 The optimal pricing, finance and supply of urban transportation in general equilibrium: A theoretical exposition
by Anas, Alex
- 77-87 Energy and environment challenges in the transport sector
by Proost, Stef & Van Dender, Kurt