Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
2016, Volume 136, Issue C
- 6-19 Motivation in organizational behavior: History, advances and prospects
by Kanfer, Ruth & Chen, Gilad
- 20-35 Job design research and theory: Past, present and future
by Oldham, Greg R. & Fried, Yitzhak
- 36-46 Self-as-object and self-as-subject in the workplace
by Brockner, Joel & Wiesenfeld, Batia M.
- 47-55 Affect, emotion, and decision making
by George, Jennifer M. & Dane, Erik
- 56-67 Securing foundations and advancing frontiers: Prevention and promotion effects on judgment & decision making
by Higgins, E. Tory & Cornwell, James F.M.
- 68-79 Negotiation
by Brett, Jeanne & Thompson, Leigh
- 80-94 The social world as an experimental game
by Murnighan, J. Keith & Wang, Long
- 95-105 Bounded awareness: Implications for ethical decision making
by Bazerman, Max H. & Sezer, Ovul
- 106-118 Culture and decision making
by Yates, J. Frank & de Oliveira, Stephanie
- 119-134 Social-cognitive, relational, and identity-based approaches to leadership
by Lord, Robert G. & Gatti, Paola & Chui, Susanna L.M.
- 135-145 Past, present, and potential future of team diversity research: From compositional diversity to emergent diversity
by van Knippenberg, Daan & Mell, Julija N.
- 146-159 Knowledge transfer in organizations: The roles of members, tasks, tools, and networks
by Argote, Linda & Fahrenkopf, Erin
2016, Volume 134, Issue C
- 1-15 The impact of personal responsibility on the (un)willingness to punish non-cooperation and reward cooperation
by Molenmaker, Welmer E. & de Kwaadsteniet, Erik W. & van Dijk, Eric
- 16-30 Why and when do employees imitate the absenteeism of co-workers?
by ten Brummelhuis, Lieke L. & Johns, Gary & Lyons, Brent J. & ter Hoeven, Claartje L.
- 31-44 Group rewards, group composition and information sharing: A motivated information processing perspective
by Super, Janice Francis & Li, Pingshu & Ishqaidef, Ghadir & Guthrie, James P.
- 45-62 For a dollar, would you…? How (we think) money affects compliance with our requests
by Bohns, Vanessa K. & Newark, Daniel A. & Xu, Amy Z.
2016, Volume 133, Issue C
- 1-16 On the misguided pursuit of happiness and ethical decision making: The roles of focalism and the impact bias in unethical and selfish behavior
by Noval, Laura J.
- 17-32 Secret conversation opportunities facilitate minority influence in virtual groups: The influence on majority power, information processing, and decision quality
by Swaab, Roderick I. & Phillips, Katherine W. & Schaerer, Michael
- 33-44 Incivility hates company: Shared incivility attenuates rumination, stress, and psychological withdrawal by reducing self-blame
by Schilpzand, P. & Leavitt, K. & Lim, S.
- 45-58 Can peers’ ethical and transformational leadership improve coworkers’ service quality? A latent growth analysis
by Schaubroeck, John M. & Lam, Simon S.K. & Peng, Ann C.
2016, Volume 132, Issue C
- 1-15 A stake in the fight: When do heterosexual employees resist organizational policies that deny marriage equality to LGB peers?
by Dahling, Jason J. & Wiley, Shaun & Fishman, Zachary A. & Loihle, Amber
- 16-36 Blind loyalty? When group loyalty makes us see evil or engage in it
by Hildreth, John Angus D. & Gino, Francesca & Bazerman, Max
- 37-48 Social networks and employee voice: The influence of team members’ and team leaders’ social network positions on employee voice
by Venkataramani, Vijaya & Zhou, Le & Wang, Mo & Liao, Hui & Shi, Junqi
- 49-62 I can do it, so can you: The role of leader creative self-efficacy in facilitating follower creativity
by Huang, Lei & Krasikova, Dina V. & Liu, Dong
2015, Volume 131, Issue C
- 1-15 Can personality traits and daily positive mood buffer the harmful effects of daily negative mood on task performance and service sabotage? A self-control perspective
by Chi, Nai-Wen & Chang, Huo-Tsan & Huang, Hsien-Lier
- 16-32 Do as I say, not as I’ve done: Suffering for a misdeed reduces the hypocrisy of advising others against it
by Effron, Daniel A. & Miller, Dale T.
- 33-50 Too arrogant for their own good? Why and when narcissists dismiss advice
by Kausel, Edgar E. & Culbertson, Satoris S. & Leiva, Pedro I. & Slaughter, Jerel E. & Jackson, Alexander T.
- 51-66 Breaking (or making) the silence: How goal interdependence and social skill predict being ostracized
by Wu, Long-Zeng & Ferris, D. Lance & Kwan, Ho Kwong & Chiang, Flora & Snape, Ed & Liang, Lindie H.
- 67-80 The prospect of a perfect ending: Loss aversion and the round-number bias
by Fraser-Mackenzie, P. & Sung, M. & Johnson, J.E.V.
- 81-94 Affect as an ordinal system of utility assessment
by Pham, Michel Tuan & Faraji-Rad, Ali & Toubia, Olivier & Lee, Leonard
- 95-109 Is there a place for sympathy in negotiation? Finding strength in weakness
by Shirako, Aiwa & Kilduff, Gavin J. & Kray, Laura J.
- 110-120 Wide of the mark: Evidence on the underlying causes of overprecision in judgment
by Moore, Don A. & Carter, Ashli B. & Yang, Heather H.J.
- 121-131 Balancing out feelings of risk by playing it safe: The effect of social networking on subsequent risk judgment
by Kim, Hakkyun & Lee, Kyoungmi & Park, Kiwan
- 132-148 Ingratiation and popularity as antecedents of justice: A social exchange and social capital perspective
by Koopman, Joel & Matta, Fadel K. & Scott, Brent A. & Conlon, Donald E.
- 149-161 Exploring the signaling function of idiosyncratic deals and their interaction
by Ho, Violet T. & Kong, Dejun Tony
- 162-177 The highest form of intelligence: Sarcasm increases creativity for both expressers and recipients
by Huang, Li & Gino, Francesca & Galinsky, Adam D.
- 178-189 When doing good is bad in gift giving: Mis-predicting appreciation of socially responsible gifts
by Cavanaugh, Lisa A. & Gino, Francesca & Fitzsimons, Gavan J.
2015, Volume 130, Issue C
- 1-12 Saving face? When emotion displays during public apologies mitigate damage to organizational performance
by ten Brinke, Leanne & Adams, Gabrielle S.
- 13-25 Other-serving bias in advice-taking: When advisors receive more credit than blame
by Palmeira, Mauricio & Spassova, Gerri & Keh, Hean Tat
- 26-43 Pushing away from representative advice: Advice taking, anchoring, and adjustment
by Rader, Christina A. & Soll, Jack B. & Larrick, Richard P.
- 44-57 The combined effects of relationship conflict and the relational self on creativity
by Jung, Eun Jin & Lee, Sujin
- 58-68 Time pressure reverses risk preferences
by Saqib, Najam U. & Chan, Eugene Y.
- 69-78 Not so lonely at the top: The relationship between power and loneliness
by Waytz, Adam & Chou, Eileen Y. & Magee, Joe C. & Galinsky, Adam D.
- 79-88 Work-report formats and overbilling: How unit-reporting vs. cost-reporting increases accountability and decreases overbilling
by Desai, Sreedhari D. & Kouchaki, Maryam
- 89-107 Conflicted advice and second opinions: Benefits, but unintended consequences
by Sah, Sunita & Loewenstein, George
- 108-122 Motivated employee blindness: The impact of labor market instability on judgment of organizational inefficiencies
by Proudfoot, Devon & Kay, Aaron C. & Mann, Heather
- 123-135 Two-stage decisions increase preference for hedonic options
by Bhargave, Rajesh & Chakravarti, Amitav & Guha, Abhijit
- 136-146 Perceiving outcomes as determined by external forces: The role of event construal in attenuating the outcome bias
by Savani, Krishna & King, Dan
- 147-159 Hypocrisy by association: When organizational membership increases condemnation for wrongdoing
by Effron, Daniel A. & Lucas, Brian J. & O’Connor, Kieran
- 160-170 Performance pay or redistribution? Cultural differences in just-world beliefs and preferences for wage inequality
by Frank, Douglas H. & Wertenbroch, Klaus & Maddux, William W.
2015, Volume 129, Issue C
- 1-13 Normology: Integrating insights about social norms to understand cultural dynamics
by Morris, Michael W. & Hong, Ying-yi & Chiu, Chi-yue & Liu, Zhi
- 14-23 Societal threat and cultural variation in the strength of social norms: An evolutionary basis
by Roos, Patrick & Gelfand, Michele & Nau, Dana & Lun, Janetta
- 24-35 Responses to normative and norm-violating behavior: Culture, job mobility, and social inclusion and exclusion
by Whitson, Jennifer & Wang, Cynthia S. & Kim, Joongseo & Cao, Jiyin & Scrimpshire, Alex
- 36-47 Infectious diseases, contamination rumors and ethnic violence: Regimental mutinies in the Bengal Native Army in 1857 India
by Dutta, Sunasir & Rao, Hayagreeva
- 48-58 Mere exposure affects perceived descriptive norms: Implications for personal preferences and trust
by Kwan, Letty Y.-Y. & Yap, Suhui & Chiu, Chi-yue
- 59-69 Bidirectional associations between descriptive and injunctive norms
by Eriksson, Kimmo & Strimling, Pontus & Coultas, Julie C.
- 70-79 When norms loom larger than the self: Susceptibility of preference–choice consistency to normative influence across cultures
by Savani, Krishna & Wadhwa, Monica & Uchida, Yukiko & Ding, Yu & Naidu, N.V.R.
- 80-92 Egalitarianism makes organizations stronger: Cross-national variation in institutional and psychological equality predicts talent levels and the performance of national teams
by Swaab, Roderick I. & Galinsky, Adam D.
- 93-104 Balancing evidence and norms in cultural evolution
by MacCoun, Robert J.
- 105-112 Epistemic motivation and perpetuation of group culture: Effects of need for cognitive closure on trans-generational norm transmission
by Livi, Stefano & Kruglanski, Arie W. & Pierro, Antonio & Mannetti, Lucia & Kenny, David A.
- 113-125 Social transmission of cultural practices and implicit attitudes
by Kashima, Yoshihisa & Laham, Simon M. & Dix, Jennifer & Levis, Bianca & Wong, Darlene & Wheeler, Melissa
2015, Volume 128, Issue C
- 1-10 Predicting what we will like: Asking a stranger can be as good as asking a friend
by Eggleston, Casey M. & Wilson, Timothy D. & Lee, Minha & Gilbert, Daniel T.
- 15-28 When beauty helps and when it hurts: An organizational context model of attractiveness discrimination in selection decisions
by Lee, Sunyoung & Pitesa, Marko & Pillutla, Madan & Thau, Stefan
- 29-48 The role of trait core confidence higher-order construct in self-regulation of performance and attitudes: Evidence from four studies
by Stajkovic, Alexander D. & Lee, Dongseop & Greenwald, Jessica M. & Raffiee, Joseph
- 49-60 The double-edged impact of future expectations in groups: Minority influence depends on minorities’ and majorities’ expectations to interact again
by San Martin, Alvaro & Swaab, Roderick I. & Sinaceur, Marwan & Vasiljevic, Dimitri
- 61-73 Noblesse oblige emerges (with time): Power enhances intergenerational beneficence
by Tost, Leigh Plunkett & Wade-Benzoni, Kimberly A. & Johnson, Hana Huang
- 74-83 Who you are is where you are: Antecedents and consequences of locating the self in the brain or the heart
by Adam, Hajo & Obodaru, Otilia & Galinsky, Adam D.
- 84-95 How, when, and why recipients and observers reward good deeds and punish bad deeds
by Whitson, Jennifer A. & Wang, Cynthia S. & See, Ya Hui Michelle & Baker, Wayne E. & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 96-107 Some evidence for the nonverbal contagion of racial bias
by Willard, Greg & Isaac, Kyonne-Joy & Carney, Dana R.
- 1-14 Friend or foe? The impact of relational ties with comparison others on outcome fairness and satisfaction judgments
by Sherf, Elad N. & Venkataramani, Vijaya
2015, Volume 127, Issue C
- 1-14 Emotional reactions, perceived impact and perceived responsibility mediate the identifiable victim effect, proportion dominance effect and in-group effect respectively
by Erlandsson, Arvid & Björklund, Fredrik & Bäckström, Martin
- 15-29 Nostalgia buffers the negative impact of low procedural justice on cooperation
by van Dijke, Marius & Wildschut, Tim & Leunissen, Joost M. & Sedikides, Constantine
- 30-43 “Pay what you want” as threshold public good provision
by Mak, Vincent & Zwick, Rami & Rao, Akshay R. & Pattaratanakun, Jake A.
- 44-52 Thinking about time as money decreases environmental behavior
by Whillans, Ashley V. & Dunn, Elizabeth W.
- 53-65 Motivating creativity: The effects of sequential and simultaneous learning and performance achievement goals on product novelty and usefulness
by Miron-Spektor, Ella & Beenen, Gerard
- 66-84 The affective and interpersonal consequences of obesity
by Levine, Emma E. & Schweitzer, Maurice E.
- 85-102 Are companies beholden to bias? The impact of leader race on consumer purchasing behavior
by Avery, Derek R. & McKay, Patrick F. & Volpone, Sabrina D. & Malka, Ari
2015, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-17 Managers versus co-workers as referents: Comparing social influence effects on within- and outside-subsidiary knowledge sharing
by Boh, Wai Fong & Wong, Sze-Sze
- 18-26 Corporations are Cyborgs: Organizations elicit anger but not sympathy when they can think but cannot feel
by Rai, Tage S. & Diermeier, Daniel
- 27-36 Framing effects in justice perceptions: Prospect theory and counterfactuals
by Ganegoda, Deshani B. & Folger, Robert
- 37-48 Who should bring home the bacon? How deterministic views of gender constrain spousal wage preferences
by Tinsley, Catherine H. & Howell, Taeya M. & Amanatullah, Emily T.
- 49-64 Poker-faced morality: Concealing emotions leads to utilitarian decision making
by Lee, Jooa Julia & Gino, Francesca
- 65-76 Unlocking integrative potential: Expressed emotional ambivalence and negotiation outcomes
by Rothman, Naomi B. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 77-87 When vigilance prevails: The effect of regulatory focus and accountability on integrative negotiation outcomes
by Peng, Ann C. & Dunn, Jennifer & Conlon, Donald E.
- 88-106 Prosocial lies: When deception breeds trust
by Levine, Emma E. & Schweitzer, Maurice E.
- 107-114 Choosing between options associated with past and future regret
by Shani, Yaniv & Danziger, Shai & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 115-129 The effect of specific and general rules on ethical decisions
by Mulder, Laetitia B. & Jordan, Jennifer & Rink, Floor
- 130-141 Forgiveness is not always divine: When expressing forgiveness makes others avoid you
by Adams, Gabrielle S. & Zou, Xi & Inesi, M. Ena & Pillutla, Madan M.
- 142-161 Turning shame into creativity: The importance of exposure to creative team environments
by González-Gómez, Helena V. & Richter, Andreas W.
2014, Volume 125, Issue 2
- 61-72 Not competent enough to know the difference? Gender stereotypes about women’s ease of being misled predict negotiator deception
by Kray, Laura J. & Kennedy, Jessica A. & Van Zant, Alex B.
- 73-87 An overall probability of winning heuristic for complex risky decisions: Choice and eye fixation evidence
by Venkatraman, Vinod & Payne, John W. & Huettel, Scott A.
- 88-97 The effect of priming learning vs. performance goals on a complex task
by Chen, Xiao & Latham, Gary P.
- 98-112 Exploratory behavior in active learning: A between- and within-person examination
by Hardy, Jay H. & Day, Eric Anthony & Hughes, Michael G. & Wang, Xiaoqian & Schuelke, Matthew J.
- 113-122 Decision time as information in judgment and choice
by Van de Calseyde, Philippe P.F.M. & Keren, Gideon & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 123-133 The hungry thief: Physiological deprivation and its effects on unethical behavior
by Yam, Kai Chi & Reynolds, Scott J. & Hirsh, Jacob B.
- 134-150 Proleader and antitrailer information distortion and their effects on choice and postchoice memory
by DeKay, Michael L. & Miller, Seth A. & Schley, Dan R. & Erford, Breann M.
- 151-161 Protect thyself: How affective self-protection increases self-interested, unethical behavior
by Winterich, Karen Page & Mittal, Vikas & Morales, Andrea C.
- 162-174 Indecision and the construction of self
by Newark, Daniel A.
- 175-183 On the willingness to costly reward cooperation and punish non-cooperation: The moderating role of type of social dilemma
by Molenmaker, Welmer E. & de Kwaadsteniet, Erik W. & van Dijk, Eric
- 184-192 Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful: Acknowledging appearance mitigates the “beauty is beastly” effect
by Johnson, Stefanie K. & Sitzmann, Traci & Nguyen, Anh Thuy
- 193-203 Are affect and perceived stress detrimental or beneficial to job seekers? The role of learning goal orientation in job search self-regulation
by da Motta Veiga, Serge P. & Turban, Daniel B.
- 204-219 Me, a woman and a leader: Positive social identity and identity conflict
by Karelaia, Natalia & Guillén, Laura
- 220-233 Goal choices and planning: Distinct expectancy and value effects in two goal processes
by Sun, Shuhua & Vancouver, Jeffrey B. & Weinhardt, Justin M.
2014, Volume 124, Issue 2
- 95-109 When not to accentuate the positive: Re-examining valence effects in attribute framing
by Freling, Traci H. & Vincent, Leslie H. & Henard, David H.
- 110-121 Ethical ends: Effect of abstract mindsets in ethical decisions for the greater social good
by Rixom, Jessica & Mishra, Himanshu
- 122-132 Who’s bringing the donuts: The role of affective patterns in group decision making
by Emich, Kyle J.
- 133-149 Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all? Thinking that one is attractive increases the tendency to support inequality
by Belmi, Peter & Neale, Margaret
- 150-164 Empowering leadership, uncertainty avoidance, trust, and employee creativity: Interaction effects and a mediating mechanism
by Zhang, Xiaomeng & Zhou, Jing
- 165-176 Information elaboration and team performance: Examining the psychological origins and environmental contingencies
by Resick, Christian J. & Murase, Toshio & Randall, Kenneth R. & DeChurch, Leslie A.
- 177-189 Looking back and falling further behind: The moderating role of rumination on the relationship between organizational politics and employee attitudes, well-being, and performance
by Rosen, Christopher C. & Hochwarter, Wayne A.
- 190-203 Standing out as a signal to selfishness: Culture and devaluation of non-normative characteristics
by Kinias, Zoe & Kim, Heejung S. & Hafenbrack, Andrew C. & Lee, Jina J.
- 204-214 Ego depletion and its paradoxical effects on ethical decision making
by Yam, Kai Chi & Chen, Xiao-Ping & Reynolds, Scott J.
- 215-228 Like Mike: Ability contagion through touched objects increases confidence and improves performance
by Kramer, Thomas & Block, Lauren G.
- 229-244 The bias in the bias: Comparative optimism as a function of event social undesirability
by Sweldens, Steven & Puntoni, Stefano & Paolacci, Gabriele & Vissers, Maarten
- 245-255 Structuring for team success: The interactive effects of network structure and cultural diversity on team potency and performance
by Tröster, Christian & Mehra, Ajay & van Knippenberg, Daan
- 256-267 Sequential search by groups with rank-dependent payoffs: An experimental study
by Mak, Vincent & Rapoport, Amnon & Seale, Darryl A.
- 268-283 Uncovering unknown unknowns: Towards a Baconian approach to management decision-making
by Feduzi, Alberto & Runde, Jochen
2014, Volume 124, Issue 1
- 1-10 Group reactions to dishonesty
by Keck, Steffen
- 11-23 Beginning the workday yet already depleted? Consequences of late-night smartphone use and sleep
by Lanaj, Klodiana & Johnson, Russell E. & Barnes, Christopher M.
- 24-33 The vision heuristic: Judging music ensembles by sight alone
by Tsay, Chia-Jung
- 34-46 Unfairness begets unfairness: Victim derogation bias in employee ratings
by Skarlicki, Daniel P. & Turner, R. Anthony
- 47-55 To change or not to change: A matter of decision maker’s role
by Lu, Jingyi & Xie, Xiaofei
- 56-74 Change one can believe in: Adding learning to computational models of self-regulation
by Vancouver, Jeffrey B. & Weinhardt, Justin M. & Vigo, Ronaldo
- 75-94 Person–organization fit effects on organizational attraction: A test of an expectations-based model
by Yu, Kang Yang Trevor
2014, Volume 123, Issue 2
- 79-89 The dark side of consecutive high performance goals: Linking goal setting, depletion, and unethical behavior
by Welsh, David T. & Ordóñez, Lisa D.
- 90-100 Financial deprivation selectively shifts moral standards and compromises moral decisions
by Sharma, Eesha & Mazar, Nina & Alter, Adam L. & Ariely, Dan
- 101-109 Cheating more for less: Upward social comparisons motivate the poorly compensated to cheat
by John, Leslie K. & Loewenstein, George & Rick, Scott I.
- 110-123 Desire for a positive moral self-regard exacerbates escalation of commitment to initiatives with prosocial aims
by Schaumberg, Rebecca L. & Wiltermuth, Scott S.
- 124-137 The role of moral knowledge in everyday immorality: What does it matter if I know what is right?
by Reynolds, Scott J. & Dang, Carolyn T. & Yam, Kai Chi & Leavitt, Keith
- 138-149 “Just think about it”? Cognitive complexity and moral choice
by Moore, Celia & Tenbrunsel, Ann E.
- 150-158 Behavioral ethics for Homo economicus, Homo heuristicus, and Homo duplex
by Kluver, Jesse & Frazier, Rebecca & Haidt, Jonathan
- 159-185 The utility of a multifoci approach to the study of organizational justice: A meta-analytic investigation into the consideration of normative rules, moral accountability, bandwidth-fidelity, and social exchange
by Rupp, Deborah E. & Shao, Ruodan & Jones, Kisha S. & Liao, Hui
- 186-205 Legitimating the legitimate: A grounded theory study of legitimacy work among Ethics and Compliance Officers
by Treviño, Linda Klebe & den Nieuwenboer, Niki A. & Kreiner, Glen E. & Bishop, Derron G.
- 206-219 Better than ever? Employee reactions to ethical failures in organizations, and the ethical recovery paradox
by Schminke, Marshall & Caldwell, James & Ambrose, Maureen L. & McMahon, Sean R.
- 220-238 Duty orientation: Theoretical development and preliminary construct testing
by Hannah, Sean T. & Jennings, Peter L. & Bluhm, Dustin & Peng, Ann Chunyan & Schaubroeck, John M.
2014, Volume 123, Issue 1
- 1-8 Effort denial in self-deception
by Fernbach, Philip M. & Hagmayer, York & Sloman, Steven A.
- 9-22 Effect of inequality on cooperation: Heterogeneity and hegemony in public goods dilemma
by Fung, Jane M.Y. & Au, Wing-tung
- 23-33 Use of social knowledge in tacit coordination: Social focal points
by Abele, Susanne & Stasser, Garold & Chartier, Christopher
- 34-48 Cultural determinants of status: Implications for workplace evaluations and behaviors
by Torelli, Carlos J. & Leslie, Lisa M. & Stoner, Jennifer L. & Puente, Raquel
- 49-64 Support for employment equity policies: A self-enhancement approach
by Hideg, Ivona & Ferris, D. Lance
- 65-76 Catching nonconscious goals in the act of decision making
by Carlson, Kurt A. & Tanner, Robin J. & Meloy, Margaret G. & Russo, J. Edward
2013, Volume 122, Issue 2
- 101-113 Gender makes the difference: The moderating role of leader gender on the relationship between leadership styles and subordinate performance
by Wang, An-Chih & Chiang, Jack Ting-Ju & Tsai, Chou-Yu & Lin, Tzu-Ting & Cheng, Bor-Shiuan
- 114-126 The effects of team strategic orientation on team process and information search
by Woolley, Anita Williams & Bear, Julia B. & Chang, Jin Wook & DeCostanza, Arwen Hunter
- 127-140 Contagious leaders and followers: Exploring multi-stage mood contagion in a leader activation and member propagation (LAMP) model
by Sy, Thomas & Choi, Jin Nam
- 141-151 The influence of implicit theories and message frame on the persuasiveness of disease prevention and detection advocacies
by Mathur, Pragya & Jain, Shailendra Pratap & Hsieh, Meng-Hua & Lindsey, Charles D. & Maheswaran, Durairaj
- 152-162 Response to restrictive policies: Reconciling system justification and psychological reactance
by Laurin, Kristin & Kay, Aaron C. & Proudfoot, Devon & Fitzsimons, Gavan J.
- 163-176 The roles of planning, learning, and mental models in repeated dynamic decision making
by Huang, Yanliu & Hutchinson, J. Wesley
- 177-189 Task conflict, information processing, and decision-making: The damaging effect of relationship conflict
by de Wit, Frank R.C. & Jehn, Karen A. & Scheepers, Daan
- 190-199 A big fish or a small pond? Framing effects in percentages
by Li, Meng & Chapman, Gretchen B.
- 200-213 People believe that they are prototypically good or bad
by Roy, Michael M. & Liersch, Michael J. & Broomell, Stephen
- 214-221 Separating the confident from the correct: Leveraging member knowledge in groups to improve decision making and performance
by Bonner, Bryan L. & Bolinger, Alexander R.
- 222-231 Applying sampling theories to attitude learning in a virtual school class environment
by Fiedler, Klaus & Wöllert, Franz & Tauber, Benjamin & Hess, Philipp
- 232-243 Cognitive control and socially desirable behavior: The role of interpersonal impact
by Pitesa, Marko & Thau, Stefan & Pillutla, Madan M.
- 244-256 The clocks that time us are not the same: A theory of temporal diversity, task characteristics, and performance in teams
by Mohammed, Susan & Harrison, David A.
- 257-265 Power motivates interpersonal connection following social exclusion
by Narayanan, Jayanth & Tai, Kenneth & Kinias, Zoe
- 266-279 When overconfidence is revealed to others: Testing the status-enhancement theory of overconfidence
by Kennedy, Jessica A. & Anderson, Cameron & Moore, Don A.
- 280-290 Doing as they would do: How the perceived ethical preferences of third-party beneficiaries impact ethical decision-making
by Wiltermuth, Scott S. & Bennett, Victor M. & Pierce, Lamar
- 291-304 Matching choices to avoid offending stigmatized group members
by Liu, Peggy J. & Campbell, Troy H. & Fitzsimons, Gavan J. & Fitzsimons, Gráinne M.
2013, Volume 122, Issue 1
- 1-11 Functional versus dysfunctional team change: Problem diagnosis and structural feedback for self-managed teams
by Johnson, Michael D. & Hollenbeck, John R. & Scott DeRue, D. & Barnes, Christopher M. & Jundt, Dustin
- 12-21 Goal setting in teams: The impact of learning and performance goals on process and performance
by Nahrgang, Jennifer D. & DeRue, D. Scott & Hollenbeck, John R. & Spitzmuller, Matthias & Jundt, Dustin K. & Ilgen, Daniel R.
- 22-35 Accountability and ideology: When left looks right and right looks left
by Tetlock, Philip E. & Vieider, Ferdinand M. & Patil, Shefali V. & Grant, Adam M.
- 36-52 Strategic demonstration of problem solutions by groups: The effects of member preferences, confidence, and learning goals
by Aramovich, Nicholas P. & Larson, James R.
- 53-68 Leader emotion as a catalyst of effective leader communication of visions, value-laden messages, and goals
by Venus, Merlijn & Stam, Daan & van Knippenberg, Daan
- 69-79 Anchoring in sequential judgments
by Mochon, Daniel & Frederick, Shane
- 80-91 Just how comparative are comparative judgments?
by Radzevick, Joseph R. & Moore, Don A.
- 92-99 Do you see what I see? The effect of members’ cognitive styles on team processes and errors in task execution
by Aggarwal, Ishani & Woolley, Anita Williams
2013, Volume 121, Issue 2
- 141-157 Workplace duties or opportunities? Challenge stressors, regulatory focus, and creativity
by Sacramento, Claudia A. & Fay, Doris & West, Michael A.
- 158-173 The detection and influence of problematic item content in ability tests: An examination of sensitivity review practices for personnel selection test development
by Grand, James A. & Golubovich, Juliya & Ryan, Ann Marie & Schmitt, Neal
- 174-182 The psychological costs of knowledge specialization in groups: Unique expertise leaves you out of the loop
by Jones, Eric E. & Kelly, Janice R.
- 183-193 Diversity mindsets and the performance of diverse teams
by van Knippenberg, Daan & van Ginkel, Wendy P. & Homan, Astrid C.
- 194-203 Outcome interdependence shapes the effects of prevention focus on team processes and performance
by Beersma, Bianca & Homan, Astrid C. & Van Kleef, Gerben A. & De Dreu, Carsten K.W.
- 204-218 Methods for second order meta-analysis and illustrative applications
by Schmidt, Frank L. & Oh, In-Sue
- 219-230 The role of moral identity in the aftermath of dishonesty
by Mulder, Laetitia B. & Aquino, Karl
- 231-245 Why and when do motives matter? An integrative model of motives, role cognitions, and social support as predictors of OCB
by Kim, You-Jin & Van Dyne, Linn & Kamdar, Dishan & Johnson, Russell E.
- 246-255 Cheap talk and credibility: The consequences of confidence and accuracy on advisor credibility and persuasiveness
by Sah, Sunita & Moore, Don A. & MacCoun, Robert J.
- 256-266 When waiting to choose increases patience
by Dai, Xianchi & Fishbach, Ayelet
- 267-277 Past decisions do affect future choices: An experimental demonstration
by Arad, Ayala
2013, Volume 121, Issue 1
- 1-12 Social exchange from the supervisor’s perspective: Employee trustworthiness as a predictor of interpersonal and informational justice
by Zapata, Cindy P. & Olsen, Jesse E. & Martins, Luis L.
- 13-23 Influence of motivated reasoning on saving and spending decisions
by Mishra, Himanshu & Mishra, Arul & Rixom, Jessica & Chatterjee, Promothesh
- 24-40 On the short horizon of spontaneous iterative reasoning in logical puzzles and games
by Mazzocco, Ketti & Cherubini, Anna Maria & Cherubini, Paolo
- 41-52 Additivity neglect in probability estimates: Effects of numeracy and response format
by Riege, Anine H. & Teigen, Karl Halvor
- 53-61 Seeing green: Mere exposure to money triggers a business decision frame and unethical outcomes
by Kouchaki, Maryam & Smith-Crowe, Kristin & Brief, Arthur P. & Sousa, Carlos
- 62-80 Fairness lies in the heart of the beholder: How the social emotions of third parties influence reactions to injustice
by Blader, Steven L. & Wiesenfeld, Batia M. & Fortin, Marion & Wheeler-Smith, Sara L.
- 81-88 Sweatshop labor is wrong unless the shoes are cute: Cognition can both help and hurt moral motivated reasoning
by Paharia, Neeru & Vohs, Kathleen D. & Deshpandé, Rohit
- 89-103 Encouraging employees to report unethical conduct internally: It takes a village
by Mayer, David M. & Nurmohamed, Samir & Treviño, Linda Klebe & Shapiro, Debra L. & Schminke, Marshall
- 104-117 The role of epistemic motivation in individuals’ response to decision complexity
by Amit, Adi & Sagiv, Lilach
- 118-128 Context affects the interpretation of low but not high numerical probabilities: A hypothesis testing account of subjective probability
by Bilgin, Baler & Brenner, Lyle
- 129-139 The loss of power: How illusions of alliance contribute to powerholders’ downfall
by Brion, Sebastien & Anderson, Cameron
2013, Volume 120, Issue 1
- 1-14 Repairing trust with individuals vs. groups
by Kim, Peter H. & Cooper, Cecily D. & Dirks, Kurt T. & Ferrin, Donald L.
- 15-23 The donor is in the details
by Cryder, Cynthia E. & Loewenstein, George & Scheines, Richard
- 24-36 On the relative importance of linear model and human judge(s) in combined forecasting
by Seifert, Matthias & Hadida, Allègre L.
- 37-46 Defensive reactions to slim female images in advertising: The moderating role of mode of exposure
by Wan, Fang & Ansons, Tamara L. & Chattopadhyay, Amitava & Leboe, Jason P.
- 47-61 The generalist bias
by Wang, Long & Keith Murnighan, J.
- 62-72 Peaking at the right time: Perceptions, expectations, and effects
by Murtha, Brian R.
- 73-86 Why so confident? The influence of outcome desirability on selective exposure and likelihood judgment
by Windschitl, Paul D. & Scherer, Aaron M. & Smith, Andrew R. & Rose, Jason P.
- 87-97 Emotional agency appraisals influence responses to preference inconsistent information
by Agrawal, Nidhi & Han, DaHee & Duhachek, Adam
- 98-109 Bonds and boundaries: Network structure, organizational boundaries, and job performance
by Zou, Xi & Ingram, Paul
- 110-122 Punishing female negotiators for asserting too much…or not enough: Exploring why advocacy moderates backlash against assertive female negotiators
by Amanatullah, Emily T. & Tinsley, Catherine H.
2012, Volume 119, Issue 2
- 141-150 Self–other decision making and loss aversion
by Polman, Evan
- 151-162 Effects of kin density within family-owned businesses
by Spranger, Jennifer L. & Colarelli, Stephen M. & Dimotakis, Nikolaos & Jacob, Annalyn C. & Arvey, Richard D.