Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
2015, Volume 127, Issue C
- 1-14 Emotional reactions, perceived impact and perceived responsibility mediate the identifiable victim effect, proportion dominance effect and in-group effect respectively
by Erlandsson, Arvid & Björklund, Fredrik & Bäckström, Martin
- 15-29 Nostalgia buffers the negative impact of low procedural justice on cooperation
by van Dijke, Marius & Wildschut, Tim & Leunissen, Joost M. & Sedikides, Constantine
- 30-43 “Pay what you want” as threshold public good provision
by Mak, Vincent & Zwick, Rami & Rao, Akshay R. & Pattaratanakun, Jake A.
- 44-52 Thinking about time as money decreases environmental behavior
by Whillans, Ashley V. & Dunn, Elizabeth W.
- 53-65 Motivating creativity: The effects of sequential and simultaneous learning and performance achievement goals on product novelty and usefulness
by Miron-Spektor, Ella & Beenen, Gerard
- 66-84 The affective and interpersonal consequences of obesity
by Levine, Emma E. & Schweitzer, Maurice E.
- 85-102 Are companies beholden to bias? The impact of leader race on consumer purchasing behavior
by Avery, Derek R. & McKay, Patrick F. & Volpone, Sabrina D. & Malka, Ari
2015, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-17 Managers versus co-workers as referents: Comparing social influence effects on within- and outside-subsidiary knowledge sharing
by Boh, Wai Fong & Wong, Sze-Sze
- 18-26 Corporations are Cyborgs: Organizations elicit anger but not sympathy when they can think but cannot feel
by Rai, Tage S. & Diermeier, Daniel
- 27-36 Framing effects in justice perceptions: Prospect theory and counterfactuals
by Ganegoda, Deshani B. & Folger, Robert
- 37-48 Who should bring home the bacon? How deterministic views of gender constrain spousal wage preferences
by Tinsley, Catherine H. & Howell, Taeya M. & Amanatullah, Emily T.
- 49-64 Poker-faced morality: Concealing emotions leads to utilitarian decision making
by Lee, Jooa Julia & Gino, Francesca
- 65-76 Unlocking integrative potential: Expressed emotional ambivalence and negotiation outcomes
by Rothman, Naomi B. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 77-87 When vigilance prevails: The effect of regulatory focus and accountability on integrative negotiation outcomes
by Peng, Ann C. & Dunn, Jennifer & Conlon, Donald E.
- 88-106 Prosocial lies: When deception breeds trust
by Levine, Emma E. & Schweitzer, Maurice E.
- 107-114 Choosing between options associated with past and future regret
by Shani, Yaniv & Danziger, Shai & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 115-129 The effect of specific and general rules on ethical decisions
by Mulder, Laetitia B. & Jordan, Jennifer & Rink, Floor
- 130-141 Forgiveness is not always divine: When expressing forgiveness makes others avoid you
by Adams, Gabrielle S. & Zou, Xi & Inesi, M. Ena & Pillutla, Madan M.
- 142-161 Turning shame into creativity: The importance of exposure to creative team environments
by González-Gómez, Helena V. & Richter, Andreas W.
2014, Volume 125, Issue 2
- 61-72 Not competent enough to know the difference? Gender stereotypes about women’s ease of being misled predict negotiator deception
by Kray, Laura J. & Kennedy, Jessica A. & Van Zant, Alex B.
- 73-87 An overall probability of winning heuristic for complex risky decisions: Choice and eye fixation evidence
by Venkatraman, Vinod & Payne, John W. & Huettel, Scott A.
- 88-97 The effect of priming learning vs. performance goals on a complex task
by Chen, Xiao & Latham, Gary P.
- 98-112 Exploratory behavior in active learning: A between- and within-person examination
by Hardy, Jay H. & Day, Eric Anthony & Hughes, Michael G. & Wang, Xiaoqian & Schuelke, Matthew J.
- 113-122 Decision time as information in judgment and choice
by Van de Calseyde, Philippe P.F.M. & Keren, Gideon & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 123-133 The hungry thief: Physiological deprivation and its effects on unethical behavior
by Yam, Kai Chi & Reynolds, Scott J. & Hirsh, Jacob B.
- 134-150 Proleader and antitrailer information distortion and their effects on choice and postchoice memory
by DeKay, Michael L. & Miller, Seth A. & Schley, Dan R. & Erford, Breann M.
- 151-161 Protect thyself: How affective self-protection increases self-interested, unethical behavior
by Winterich, Karen Page & Mittal, Vikas & Morales, Andrea C.
- 162-174 Indecision and the construction of self
by Newark, Daniel A.
- 175-183 On the willingness to costly reward cooperation and punish non-cooperation: The moderating role of type of social dilemma
by Molenmaker, Welmer E. & de Kwaadsteniet, Erik W. & van Dijk, Eric
- 184-192 Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful: Acknowledging appearance mitigates the “beauty is beastly” effect
by Johnson, Stefanie K. & Sitzmann, Traci & Nguyen, Anh Thuy
- 193-203 Are affect and perceived stress detrimental or beneficial to job seekers? The role of learning goal orientation in job search self-regulation
by da Motta Veiga, Serge P. & Turban, Daniel B.
- 204-219 Me, a woman and a leader: Positive social identity and identity conflict
by Karelaia, Natalia & Guillén, Laura
- 220-233 Goal choices and planning: Distinct expectancy and value effects in two goal processes
by Sun, Shuhua & Vancouver, Jeffrey B. & Weinhardt, Justin M.
2014, Volume 124, Issue 2
- 95-109 When not to accentuate the positive: Re-examining valence effects in attribute framing
by Freling, Traci H. & Vincent, Leslie H. & Henard, David H.
- 110-121 Ethical ends: Effect of abstract mindsets in ethical decisions for the greater social good
by Rixom, Jessica & Mishra, Himanshu
- 122-132 Who’s bringing the donuts: The role of affective patterns in group decision making
by Emich, Kyle J.
- 133-149 Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all? Thinking that one is attractive increases the tendency to support inequality
by Belmi, Peter & Neale, Margaret
- 150-164 Empowering leadership, uncertainty avoidance, trust, and employee creativity: Interaction effects and a mediating mechanism
by Zhang, Xiaomeng & Zhou, Jing
- 165-176 Information elaboration and team performance: Examining the psychological origins and environmental contingencies
by Resick, Christian J. & Murase, Toshio & Randall, Kenneth R. & DeChurch, Leslie A.
- 177-189 Looking back and falling further behind: The moderating role of rumination on the relationship between organizational politics and employee attitudes, well-being, and performance
by Rosen, Christopher C. & Hochwarter, Wayne A.
- 190-203 Standing out as a signal to selfishness: Culture and devaluation of non-normative characteristics
by Kinias, Zoe & Kim, Heejung S. & Hafenbrack, Andrew C. & Lee, Jina J.
- 204-214 Ego depletion and its paradoxical effects on ethical decision making
by Yam, Kai Chi & Chen, Xiao-Ping & Reynolds, Scott J.
- 215-228 Like Mike: Ability contagion through touched objects increases confidence and improves performance
by Kramer, Thomas & Block, Lauren G.
- 229-244 The bias in the bias: Comparative optimism as a function of event social undesirability
by Sweldens, Steven & Puntoni, Stefano & Paolacci, Gabriele & Vissers, Maarten
- 245-255 Structuring for team success: The interactive effects of network structure and cultural diversity on team potency and performance
by Tröster, Christian & Mehra, Ajay & van Knippenberg, Daan
- 256-267 Sequential search by groups with rank-dependent payoffs: An experimental study
by Mak, Vincent & Rapoport, Amnon & Seale, Darryl A.
- 268-283 Uncovering unknown unknowns: Towards a Baconian approach to management decision-making
by Feduzi, Alberto & Runde, Jochen
2014, Volume 124, Issue 1
- 1-10 Group reactions to dishonesty
by Keck, Steffen
- 11-23 Beginning the workday yet already depleted? Consequences of late-night smartphone use and sleep
by Lanaj, Klodiana & Johnson, Russell E. & Barnes, Christopher M.
- 24-33 The vision heuristic: Judging music ensembles by sight alone
by Tsay, Chia-Jung
- 34-46 Unfairness begets unfairness: Victim derogation bias in employee ratings
by Skarlicki, Daniel P. & Turner, R. Anthony
- 47-55 To change or not to change: A matter of decision maker’s role
by Lu, Jingyi & Xie, Xiaofei
- 56-74 Change one can believe in: Adding learning to computational models of self-regulation
by Vancouver, Jeffrey B. & Weinhardt, Justin M. & Vigo, Ronaldo
- 75-94 Person–organization fit effects on organizational attraction: A test of an expectations-based model
by Yu, Kang Yang Trevor
2014, Volume 123, Issue 2
- 79-89 The dark side of consecutive high performance goals: Linking goal setting, depletion, and unethical behavior
by Welsh, David T. & Ordóñez, Lisa D.
- 90-100 Financial deprivation selectively shifts moral standards and compromises moral decisions
by Sharma, Eesha & Mazar, Nina & Alter, Adam L. & Ariely, Dan
- 101-109 Cheating more for less: Upward social comparisons motivate the poorly compensated to cheat
by John, Leslie K. & Loewenstein, George & Rick, Scott I.
- 110-123 Desire for a positive moral self-regard exacerbates escalation of commitment to initiatives with prosocial aims
by Schaumberg, Rebecca L. & Wiltermuth, Scott S.
- 124-137 The role of moral knowledge in everyday immorality: What does it matter if I know what is right?
by Reynolds, Scott J. & Dang, Carolyn T. & Yam, Kai Chi & Leavitt, Keith
- 138-149 “Just think about it”? Cognitive complexity and moral choice
by Moore, Celia & Tenbrunsel, Ann E.
- 150-158 Behavioral ethics for Homo economicus, Homo heuristicus, and Homo duplex
by Kluver, Jesse & Frazier, Rebecca & Haidt, Jonathan
- 159-185 The utility of a multifoci approach to the study of organizational justice: A meta-analytic investigation into the consideration of normative rules, moral accountability, bandwidth-fidelity, and social exchange
by Rupp, Deborah E. & Shao, Ruodan & Jones, Kisha S. & Liao, Hui
- 186-205 Legitimating the legitimate: A grounded theory study of legitimacy work among Ethics and Compliance Officers
by Treviño, Linda Klebe & den Nieuwenboer, Niki A. & Kreiner, Glen E. & Bishop, Derron G.
- 206-219 Better than ever? Employee reactions to ethical failures in organizations, and the ethical recovery paradox
by Schminke, Marshall & Caldwell, James & Ambrose, Maureen L. & McMahon, Sean R.
- 220-238 Duty orientation: Theoretical development and preliminary construct testing
by Hannah, Sean T. & Jennings, Peter L. & Bluhm, Dustin & Peng, Ann Chunyan & Schaubroeck, John M.
2014, Volume 123, Issue 1
- 1-8 Effort denial in self-deception
by Fernbach, Philip M. & Hagmayer, York & Sloman, Steven A.
- 9-22 Effect of inequality on cooperation: Heterogeneity and hegemony in public goods dilemma
by Fung, Jane M.Y. & Au, Wing-tung
- 23-33 Use of social knowledge in tacit coordination: Social focal points
by Abele, Susanne & Stasser, Garold & Chartier, Christopher
- 34-48 Cultural determinants of status: Implications for workplace evaluations and behaviors
by Torelli, Carlos J. & Leslie, Lisa M. & Stoner, Jennifer L. & Puente, Raquel
- 49-64 Support for employment equity policies: A self-enhancement approach
by Hideg, Ivona & Ferris, D. Lance
- 65-76 Catching nonconscious goals in the act of decision making
by Carlson, Kurt A. & Tanner, Robin J. & Meloy, Margaret G. & Russo, J. Edward
2013, Volume 122, Issue 2
- 101-113 Gender makes the difference: The moderating role of leader gender on the relationship between leadership styles and subordinate performance
by Wang, An-Chih & Chiang, Jack Ting-Ju & Tsai, Chou-Yu & Lin, Tzu-Ting & Cheng, Bor-Shiuan
- 114-126 The effects of team strategic orientation on team process and information search
by Woolley, Anita Williams & Bear, Julia B. & Chang, Jin Wook & DeCostanza, Arwen Hunter
- 127-140 Contagious leaders and followers: Exploring multi-stage mood contagion in a leader activation and member propagation (LAMP) model
by Sy, Thomas & Choi, Jin Nam
- 141-151 The influence of implicit theories and message frame on the persuasiveness of disease prevention and detection advocacies
by Mathur, Pragya & Jain, Shailendra Pratap & Hsieh, Meng-Hua & Lindsey, Charles D. & Maheswaran, Durairaj
- 152-162 Response to restrictive policies: Reconciling system justification and psychological reactance
by Laurin, Kristin & Kay, Aaron C. & Proudfoot, Devon & Fitzsimons, Gavan J.
- 163-176 The roles of planning, learning, and mental models in repeated dynamic decision making
by Huang, Yanliu & Hutchinson, J. Wesley
- 177-189 Task conflict, information processing, and decision-making: The damaging effect of relationship conflict
by de Wit, Frank R.C. & Jehn, Karen A. & Scheepers, Daan
- 190-199 A big fish or a small pond? Framing effects in percentages
by Li, Meng & Chapman, Gretchen B.
- 200-213 People believe that they are prototypically good or bad
by Roy, Michael M. & Liersch, Michael J. & Broomell, Stephen
- 214-221 Separating the confident from the correct: Leveraging member knowledge in groups to improve decision making and performance
by Bonner, Bryan L. & Bolinger, Alexander R.
- 222-231 Applying sampling theories to attitude learning in a virtual school class environment
by Fiedler, Klaus & Wöllert, Franz & Tauber, Benjamin & Hess, Philipp
- 232-243 Cognitive control and socially desirable behavior: The role of interpersonal impact
by Pitesa, Marko & Thau, Stefan & Pillutla, Madan M.
- 244-256 The clocks that time us are not the same: A theory of temporal diversity, task characteristics, and performance in teams
by Mohammed, Susan & Harrison, David A.
- 257-265 Power motivates interpersonal connection following social exclusion
by Narayanan, Jayanth & Tai, Kenneth & Kinias, Zoe
- 266-279 When overconfidence is revealed to others: Testing the status-enhancement theory of overconfidence
by Kennedy, Jessica A. & Anderson, Cameron & Moore, Don A.
- 280-290 Doing as they would do: How the perceived ethical preferences of third-party beneficiaries impact ethical decision-making
by Wiltermuth, Scott S. & Bennett, Victor M. & Pierce, Lamar
- 291-304 Matching choices to avoid offending stigmatized group members
by Liu, Peggy J. & Campbell, Troy H. & Fitzsimons, Gavan J. & Fitzsimons, Gráinne M.
2013, Volume 122, Issue 1
- 1-11 Functional versus dysfunctional team change: Problem diagnosis and structural feedback for self-managed teams
by Johnson, Michael D. & Hollenbeck, John R. & Scott DeRue, D. & Barnes, Christopher M. & Jundt, Dustin
- 12-21 Goal setting in teams: The impact of learning and performance goals on process and performance
by Nahrgang, Jennifer D. & DeRue, D. Scott & Hollenbeck, John R. & Spitzmuller, Matthias & Jundt, Dustin K. & Ilgen, Daniel R.
- 22-35 Accountability and ideology: When left looks right and right looks left
by Tetlock, Philip E. & Vieider, Ferdinand M. & Patil, Shefali V. & Grant, Adam M.
- 36-52 Strategic demonstration of problem solutions by groups: The effects of member preferences, confidence, and learning goals
by Aramovich, Nicholas P. & Larson, James R.
- 53-68 Leader emotion as a catalyst of effective leader communication of visions, value-laden messages, and goals
by Venus, Merlijn & Stam, Daan & van Knippenberg, Daan
- 69-79 Anchoring in sequential judgments
by Mochon, Daniel & Frederick, Shane
- 80-91 Just how comparative are comparative judgments?
by Radzevick, Joseph R. & Moore, Don A.
- 92-99 Do you see what I see? The effect of members’ cognitive styles on team processes and errors in task execution
by Aggarwal, Ishani & Woolley, Anita Williams
2013, Volume 121, Issue 2
- 141-157 Workplace duties or opportunities? Challenge stressors, regulatory focus, and creativity
by Sacramento, Claudia A. & Fay, Doris & West, Michael A.
- 158-173 The detection and influence of problematic item content in ability tests: An examination of sensitivity review practices for personnel selection test development
by Grand, James A. & Golubovich, Juliya & Ryan, Ann Marie & Schmitt, Neal
- 174-182 The psychological costs of knowledge specialization in groups: Unique expertise leaves you out of the loop
by Jones, Eric E. & Kelly, Janice R.
- 183-193 Diversity mindsets and the performance of diverse teams
by van Knippenberg, Daan & van Ginkel, Wendy P. & Homan, Astrid C.
- 194-203 Outcome interdependence shapes the effects of prevention focus on team processes and performance
by Beersma, Bianca & Homan, Astrid C. & Van Kleef, Gerben A. & De Dreu, Carsten K.W.
- 204-218 Methods for second order meta-analysis and illustrative applications
by Schmidt, Frank L. & Oh, In-Sue
- 219-230 The role of moral identity in the aftermath of dishonesty
by Mulder, Laetitia B. & Aquino, Karl
- 231-245 Why and when do motives matter? An integrative model of motives, role cognitions, and social support as predictors of OCB
by Kim, You-Jin & Van Dyne, Linn & Kamdar, Dishan & Johnson, Russell E.
- 246-255 Cheap talk and credibility: The consequences of confidence and accuracy on advisor credibility and persuasiveness
by Sah, Sunita & Moore, Don A. & MacCoun, Robert J.
- 256-266 When waiting to choose increases patience
by Dai, Xianchi & Fishbach, Ayelet
- 267-277 Past decisions do affect future choices: An experimental demonstration
by Arad, Ayala
2013, Volume 121, Issue 1
- 1-12 Social exchange from the supervisor’s perspective: Employee trustworthiness as a predictor of interpersonal and informational justice
by Zapata, Cindy P. & Olsen, Jesse E. & Martins, Luis L.
- 13-23 Influence of motivated reasoning on saving and spending decisions
by Mishra, Himanshu & Mishra, Arul & Rixom, Jessica & Chatterjee, Promothesh
- 24-40 On the short horizon of spontaneous iterative reasoning in logical puzzles and games
by Mazzocco, Ketti & Cherubini, Anna Maria & Cherubini, Paolo
- 41-52 Additivity neglect in probability estimates: Effects of numeracy and response format
by Riege, Anine H. & Teigen, Karl Halvor
- 53-61 Seeing green: Mere exposure to money triggers a business decision frame and unethical outcomes
by Kouchaki, Maryam & Smith-Crowe, Kristin & Brief, Arthur P. & Sousa, Carlos
- 62-80 Fairness lies in the heart of the beholder: How the social emotions of third parties influence reactions to injustice
by Blader, Steven L. & Wiesenfeld, Batia M. & Fortin, Marion & Wheeler-Smith, Sara L.
- 81-88 Sweatshop labor is wrong unless the shoes are cute: Cognition can both help and hurt moral motivated reasoning
by Paharia, Neeru & Vohs, Kathleen D. & Deshpandé, Rohit
- 89-103 Encouraging employees to report unethical conduct internally: It takes a village
by Mayer, David M. & Nurmohamed, Samir & Treviño, Linda Klebe & Shapiro, Debra L. & Schminke, Marshall
- 104-117 The role of epistemic motivation in individuals’ response to decision complexity
by Amit, Adi & Sagiv, Lilach
- 118-128 Context affects the interpretation of low but not high numerical probabilities: A hypothesis testing account of subjective probability
by Bilgin, Baler & Brenner, Lyle
- 129-139 The loss of power: How illusions of alliance contribute to powerholders’ downfall
by Brion, Sebastien & Anderson, Cameron
2013, Volume 120, Issue 1
- 1-14 Repairing trust with individuals vs. groups
by Kim, Peter H. & Cooper, Cecily D. & Dirks, Kurt T. & Ferrin, Donald L.
- 15-23 The donor is in the details
by Cryder, Cynthia E. & Loewenstein, George & Scheines, Richard
- 24-36 On the relative importance of linear model and human judge(s) in combined forecasting
by Seifert, Matthias & Hadida, Allègre L.
- 37-46 Defensive reactions to slim female images in advertising: The moderating role of mode of exposure
by Wan, Fang & Ansons, Tamara L. & Chattopadhyay, Amitava & Leboe, Jason P.
- 47-61 The generalist bias
by Wang, Long & Keith Murnighan, J.
- 62-72 Peaking at the right time: Perceptions, expectations, and effects
by Murtha, Brian R.
- 73-86 Why so confident? The influence of outcome desirability on selective exposure and likelihood judgment
by Windschitl, Paul D. & Scherer, Aaron M. & Smith, Andrew R. & Rose, Jason P.
- 87-97 Emotional agency appraisals influence responses to preference inconsistent information
by Agrawal, Nidhi & Han, DaHee & Duhachek, Adam
- 98-109 Bonds and boundaries: Network structure, organizational boundaries, and job performance
by Zou, Xi & Ingram, Paul
- 110-122 Punishing female negotiators for asserting too much…or not enough: Exploring why advocacy moderates backlash against assertive female negotiators
by Amanatullah, Emily T. & Tinsley, Catherine H.
2012, Volume 119, Issue 2
- 141-150 Self–other decision making and loss aversion
by Polman, Evan
- 151-162 Effects of kin density within family-owned businesses
by Spranger, Jennifer L. & Colarelli, Stephen M. & Dimotakis, Nikolaos & Jacob, Annalyn C. & Arvey, Richard D.
- 163-176 Unsure what the future will bring? You may overindulge: Uncertainty increases the appeal of wants over shoulds
by Milkman, Katherine L.
- 177-186 Fate or fight: Exploring the hedonic costs of competition
by Hsee, Christopher K. & Shen, Luxi & Zhang, Shirley & Chen, Jingqiu & Zhang, Li
- 187-194 When should I trust my gut? Linking domain expertise to intuitive decision-making effectiveness
by Dane, Erik & Rockmann, Kevin W. & Pratt, Michael G.
- 195-208 Taken out of context? Cross-level effects of between-person self-efficacy and difficulty on the within-person relationship of self-efficacy with resource allocation and performance
by Beck, James W. & Schmidt, Aaron M.
2012, Volume 118, Issue 2
- 99-107 When thinking about goals undermines goal pursuit
by Fishbach, Ayelet & Choi, Jinhee
- 108-115 Extremely difficult negotiator goals: Do they follow the predictions of goal-setting theory?
by Miles, Edward W. & Clenney, Elizabeth F.
- 116-131 Collaborating across cultures: Cultural metacognition and affect-based trust in creative collaboration
by Chua, Roy Y.J. & Morris, Michael W. & Mor, Shira
- 132-142 The team scaling fallacy: Underestimating the declining efficiency of larger teams
by Staats, Bradley R. & Milkman, Katherine L. & Fox, Craig R.
- 143-161 Leader Self and Means Efficacy: A multi-component approach
by Hannah, Sean T. & Avolio, Bruce J. & Walumbwa, Fred O. & Chan, Adrian
- 162-178 Toward a contingency framework of interpersonal influence in organizational identification diffusion
by Kraus, Florian & Ahearne, Michael & Lam, Son K. & Wieseke, Jan
- 179-188 Decision making under time pressure, modeled in a prospect theory framework
by Young, Diana L. & Goodie, Adam S. & Hall, Daniel B. & Wu, Eric
- 189-202 Dual-processes in learning and judgment: Evidence from the multiple cue probability learning paradigm
by Rolison, Jonathan J. & Evans, Jonathan St. B.T. & Dennis, Ian & Walsh, Clare R.
- 203-215 Losses loom more likely than gains: Propensity to imagine losses increases their subjective probability
by Bilgin, Baler
- 216-225 Self-selection bias in hypothesis comparison
by Whitman, Jennifer C. & Woodward, Todd S.
- 226-238 Decision-dependent emotions and behavioral anomalies
by Summers, Barbara & Duxbury, Darren
2012, Volume 118, Issue 1
- 4-13 Effects of team knowledge management on the creativity and financial performance of organizational teams
by Sung, Sun Young & Choi, Jin Nam
- 14-23 Follow the crowd in a new direction: When conformity pressure facilitates group creativity (and when it does not)
by Goncalo, Jack A. & Duguid, Michelle M.
- 24-36 Why groups perform better than individuals at quantitative judgment tasks: Group-to-individual transfer as an alternative to differential weighting
by Schultze, Thomas & Mojzisch, Andreas & Schulz-Hardt, Stefan
- 37-45 The moderating role of decision task goals in attribute weight convergence
by Suk, Kwanho & Yoon, Song-Oh
- 46-59 In the eyes of the beholder? The role of dispositional trust in judgments of procedural and interactional fairness
by Bianchi, Emily C. & Brockner, Joel
- 60-71 Blind in one eye: How psychological ownership of ideas affects the types of suggestions people adopt
by Baer, Markus & Brown, Graham
- 72-81 The perceived functions of linguistic risk quantifiers and their effect on risk, negativity perception and decision making
by Juanchich, Marie & Sirota, Miroslav & Butler, Christina Lea
- 82-97 An examination of the proportional difference model to describe and predict health decisions
by González-Vallejo, Claudia & Harman, Jason L. & Mullet, Etienne & Muñoz Sastre, Maria T.
2012, Volume 117, Issue 2
- 235-248 When does procedural fairness promote organizational citizenship behavior? Integrating empowering leadership types in relational justice models
by van Dijke, Marius & De Cremer, David & Mayer, David M. & Van Quaquebeke, Niels
- 249-260 Power and overconfident decision-making
by Fast, Nathanael J. & Sivanathan, Niro & Mayer, Nicole D. & Galinsky, Adam D.
- 261-268 The persuasive “power” of stigma?
by Norton, Michael I. & Dunn, Elizabeth W. & Carney, Dana R. & Ariely, Dan
- 269-274 Cheapened altruism: Discounting personally affected prosocial actors
by Lin-Healy, Fern & Small, Deborah A.
- 275-284 Avoiding negative vs. achieving positive outcomes in hard and prosperous economic times
by Millet, Kobe & Lamey, Lien & Van den Bergh, Bram
- 285-297 Do I want to know? How the motivation to acquire relationship-threatening information in groups contributes to paranoid thought, suspicion behavior, and social rejection
by Marr, Jennifer Carson & Thau, Stefan & Aquino, Karl & Barclay, Laurie J.
- 298-310 Short horizons and tempting situations: Lack of continuity to our future selves leads to unethical decision making and behavior
by Hershfield, Hal E. & Cohen, Taya R. & Thompson, Leigh
- 311-331 Myopic loss aversion: Demystifying the key factors influencing decision problem framing
by Hardin, Andrew M. & Looney, Clayton Arlen
- 332-340 Four empirical tests of Unconscious Thought Theory
by Huizenga, Hilde M. & Wetzels, Ruud & van Ravenzwaaij, Don & Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan
- 341-350 What do these clinical trial results mean? How product efficacy judgments are affected by data partitioning, framing, and quantification
by Biswas, Dipayan & Pechmann, Cornelia
2011, Volume 116, Issue 2
- 173-187 Outsourcing inspiration: The performance effects of ideological messages from leaders and beneficiaries
by Grant, Adam M. & Hofmann, David A.
- 188-202 Embedding social networks: How guanxi ties reinforce Chinese employees’ retention
by Hom, Peter W. & Xiao, Zhixing
- 203-216 The use of person–organization fit and person–job fit information in making selection decisions
by Sekiguchi, Tomoki & Huber, Vandra L.
- 217-228 The impact of feedback frequency on learning and task performance: Challenging the “more is better” assumption
by Lam, Chak Fu & DeRue, D. Scott & Karam, Elizabeth P. & Hollenbeck, John R.
- 229-240 Paradoxical frames and creative sparks: Enhancing individual creativity through conflict and integration
by Miron-Spektor, Ella & Gino, Francesca & Argote, Linda
- 241-251 The performance implications of ambivalent initiative: The interplay of autonomous and controlled motivations
by Grant, Adam M. & Nurmohamed, Samir & Ashford, Susan J. & Dekas, Kathryn
- 252-261 Excessive confidence in visually-based estimates
by Andrade, Eduardo B.
- 262-271 True overconfidence: The inability of rational information processing to account for apparent overconfidence
by Merkle, Christoph & Weber, Martin
- 272-285 The detrimental effects of power on confidence, advice taking, and accuracy
by See, Kelly E. & Morrison, Elizabeth W. & Rothman, Naomi B. & Soll, Jack B.
- 286-295 Effects of feedback and complexity on repeated decisions from description
by Lejarraga, Tomás & Gonzalez, Cleotilde
2011, Volume 116, Issue 1
- 2-16 Anger and happiness in virtual teams: Emotional influences of text and behavior on others' affect in the absence of non-verbal cues
by Cheshin, Arik & Rafaeli, Anat & Bos, Nathan
- 17-31 Seeing the "forest" or the "trees" of organizational justice: Effects of temporal perspective on employee concerns about unfair treatment at work
by Cojuharenco, Irina & Patient, David & Bashshur, Michael R.
- 32-45 When fairness neither satisfies nor motivates: The role of risk aversion and uncertainty reduction in attenuating and reversing the fair process effect
by Desai, Sreedhari D. & Sondak, Harris & Diekmann, Kristina A.
- 46-54 Retribution and emotional regulation: The effects of time delay in angry economic interactions
by Wang, Cynthia S. & Sivanathan, Niro & Narayanan, Jayanth & Ganegoda, Deshani B. & Bauer, Monika & Bodenhausen, Galen V. & Murnighan, Keith
- 55-65 Incidental anger and the desire to evaluate
by Wiltermuth, Scott S. & Tiedens, Larissa Z.
- 66-82 Steering sheep: How expressed emotional ambivalence elicits dominance in interdependent decision making contexts
by Rothman, Naomi B.
- 83-95 The give-or-take-some dilemma: An empirical investigation of a hybrid social dilemma
by McCarter, Matthew W. & Budescu, David V. & Scheffran, Jürgen
- 96-103 Ally or adversary: The effect of identifiability in inter-group conflict situations
by Ritov, Ilana & Kogut, Tehila
- 104-115 Female tokens in high-prestige work groups: Catalysts or inhibitors of group diversification?
by Duguid, Michelle
- 116-128 The bigger they are, the harder they fall: Linking team power, team conflict, and performance
by Greer, Lindred L. & Caruso, Heather M. & Jehn, Karen A.
- 129-139 Choosing what I want or keeping what I should: The effect of decision strategy on choice consistency
by Kogut, Tehila
- 140-147 The effect of schadenfreude on choice of conventional versus unconventional options
by Kramer, Thomas & Yucel-Aybat, Ozge & Lau-Gesk, Loraine
- 148-162 Overclaiming as a measure of faking
by Bing, Mark N. & Kluemper, Don & Kristl Davison, H. & Taylor, Shannon & Novicevic, Milorad
- 163-171 How do you fake a personality test? An investigation of cognitive models of impression-managed responding
by Shoss, Mindy K. & Strube, Michael J
2011, Volume 115, Issue 2
- 145-156 Bringing ethics into focus: How regulatory focus and risk preferences influence (Un)ethical behavior
by Gino, Francesca & Margolis, Joshua D.
- 157-168 Cheating more when the spoils are split
by Wiltermuth, Scott S.
- 169-180 Lack of sleep and unethical conduct
by Barnes, Christopher M. & Schaubroeck, John & Huth, Megan & Ghumman, Sonia
- 181-190 Justified ethicality: Observing desired counterfactuals modifies ethical perceptions and behavior
by Shalvi, Shaul & Dana, Jason & Handgraaf, Michel J.J. & De Dreu, Carsten K.W.
- 191-203 Unable to resist temptation: How self-control depletion promotes unethical behavior
by Gino, Francesca & Schweitzer, Maurice E. & Mead, Nicole L. & Ariely, Dan
- 204-213 Linking ethical leadership to employee performance: The roles of leader-member exchange, self-efficacy, and organizational identification
by Walumbwa, Fred O. & Mayer, David M. & Wang, Peng & Wang, Hui & Workman, Kristina & Christensen, Amanda L.
- 214-225 A meta-analytic investigation of virtuality and information sharing in teams
by Mesmer-Magnus, Jessica R. & DeChurch, Leslie A. & Jimenez-Rodriguez, Miliani & Wildman, Jessica & Shuffler, Marissa
- 226-237 Social influence of a coworker: A test of the effect of employee and coworker exchange ideologies on employees' exchange qualities
by Takeuchi, Riki & Yun, Seokhwa & Wong, Kin Fai Ellick
- 238-252 The effects of process and outcome accountability on judgment process and performance
by Langhe, Bart de & van Osselaer, Stijn M.J. & Wierenga, Berend
- 253-267 Feedback specificity, information processing, and transfer of training
by Goodman, Jodi S. & Wood, Robert E. & Chen, Zheng
- 268-282 The effects of managerial regulatory fit priming on reactions to explanations
by Li, Andrew & Evans, Joel & Christian, Michael S. & Gilliland, Stephen W. & Kausel, Edgar E. & Stein, Jordan H.
- 283-293 Whom to help? Immediacy bias in judgments and decisions about humanitarian aid
by Huber, Michaela & Van Boven, Leaf & McGraw, A. Peter & Johnson-Graham, Laura
2011, Volume 115, Issue 1
- 1-12 But Affirmative Action hurts Us! Race-related beliefs shape perceptions of White disadvantage and policy unfairness
by Shteynberg, Garriy & Leslie, Lisa M. & Knight, Andrew P. & Mayer, David M.