Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
2017, Volume 143, Issue C
- 1-7 Seeing and studying China: Leveraging phenomenon-based research in China for theory advancement
by Chen, Chao C. & Friedman, Ray & McAllister, Daniel J.
- 8-22 Values of Chinese generation cohorts: Do they matter in the workplace?
by Tang, Ningyu & Wang, Yumei & Zhang, Kaili
- 23-38 Hesitant to label, yet quick to judge: How cultural mindsets affect the accessibility of stereotypic knowledge when concepts of the elderly are primed
by Saluja, Geetanjali & Adaval, Rashmi & Wyer, Robert S.
- 39-53 Too attached to speak up? It depends: How supervisor–subordinate guanxi and perceived job control influence upward constructive voice
by Davidson, Tina & Van Dyne, Linn & Lin, Bilian
- 54-68 Configuring challenge and hindrance contexts for introversion and creativity: Joint effects of task complexity and guanxi management
by Zhang, Xiaomeng & Zhou, Jing & Kwan, Ho Kwong
- 69-84 Beyond personal control: When and how executives’ beliefs in negotiable fate foster entrepreneurial orientation and firm performance
by Au, Evelyn W.M. & Qin, Xin & Zhang, Zhi-Xue
- 85-97 Understanding the trust deficit in China: Mapping positive experience and trust in strangers
by Yao, Jingjing & Zhang, Zhi-Xue & Brett, Jeanne & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 98-110 Polluted work: A self-control perspective on air pollution appraisals, organizational citizenship, and counterproductive work behavior
by Fehr, Ryan & Yam, Kai Chi & He, Wei & Chiang, Jack Ting-Ju & Wei, Wu
- 111-128 Is individual bribery or organizational bribery more intolerable in China (versus in the United States)? Advancing theory on the perception of corrupt acts
by Liu, Zhi & Liu, Xiao-xiao & Hong, Ying-yi & Brockner, Joel & Tam, Kim-pong & Li, Yan-mei
2017, Volume 142, Issue C
- 1-11 Fair pay dispersion: A regulatory focus theory view
by Park, Tae-Youn & Kim, Seongsu & Sung, Li-Kuo
- 12-27 It’s about time: Divergent evaluations of restrictive policies in the near and distant future
by Nakashima, Nathaniel A. & Daniels, David P. & Laurin, Kristin
- 28-44 What “blindness” to gender differences helps women see and do: Implications for confidence, agency, and action in male-dominated environments
by Martin, Ashley E. & Phillips, Katherine W.
- 45-57 Witnessing wrongdoing: The effects of observer power on incivility intervention in the workplace
by Hershcovis, M. Sandy & Neville, Lukas & Reich, Tara C. & Christie, Amy M. & Cortina, Lilia M. & Shan, J. Valerie
- 58-70 Team conflict dynamics: Implications of a dyadic view of conflict for team performance
by Humphrey, Stephen E. & Aime, Federico & Cushenbery, Lily & Hill, Aaron D. & Fairchild, Joshua
2017, Volume 141, Issue C
- 1-15 Step by step: Sub-goals as a source of motivation
by Huang, Szu-chi & Jin, Liyin & Zhang, Ying
- 16-28 “I can’t pay more” versus “It’s not worth more”: Divergent effects of constraint and disparagement rationales in negotiations
by Lee, Alice J. & Ames, Daniel R.
- 29-42 Fast-and-frugal trees as noncompensatory models of performance-based personnel decisions
by Luan, Shenghua & Reb, Jochen
- 43-56 Using pre-test explanations to improve test-taker reactions: Testing a set of “wise” interventions
by McCarthy, Julie M. & Bauer, Talya N. & Truxillo, Donald M. & Campion, Michael C. & Van Iddekinge, Chad H. & Campion, Michael A.
- 57-73 Lack of sleep and the development of leader-follower relationships over time
by Guarana, Cristiano L. & Barnes, Christopher M.
- 74-81 Groups outperform individuals in tacit coordination by using consensual and disjunctive salience
by Chartier, Christopher R. & Abele, Susanne
- 82-93 Motivating underdogs and favorites
by Lount, Robert B. & Pettit, Nathan C. & Doyle, Sarah P.
2017, Volume 140, Issue C
- 1-13 Disloyalty aversion: Greater reluctance to bet against close others than the self
by Tang, Simone & Morewedge, Carey M. & Larrick, Richard P. & Klein, Jill G.
- 14-28 Is adhering to justice rules enough? The role of charismatic qualities in perceptions of supervisors’ overall fairness
by Rodell, Jessica B. & Colquitt, Jason A. & Baer, Michael D.
- 29-45 Regulatory focus trickle-down: How leader regulatory focus and behavior shape follower regulatory focus
by Johnson, Russell E. & King, Danielle D. & (Joanna) Lin, Szu-Han & Scott, Brent A. & Jackson Walker, Erin M. & Wang, Mo
- 46-61 Compensatory control and ambiguity intolerance
by Ma, Anyi & Kay, Aaron C.
- 62-89 Team adaptation in context: An integrated conceptual model and meta-analytic review
by Christian, Jessica Siegel & Christian, Michael S. & Pearsall, Matthew J. & Long, Erin C.
2017, Volume 139, Issue C
- 1-17 Effects of inter-group status on the pursuit of intra-group status
by Chang, Jin Wook & Chow, Rosalind M. & Woolley, Anita W.
- 18-29 A helping hand is hard at work: Help-seekers’ underestimation of helpers’ effort
by Newark, Daniel A. & Bohns, Vanessa K. & Flynn, Francis J.
- 30-49 Hierarchical rank and principled dissent: How holding higher rank suppresses objection to unethical practices
by Kennedy, Jessica A. & Anderson, Cameron
- 50-62 How beliefs about the self influence perceptions of negative feedback and subsequent effort and learning
by Zingoni, Matt & Byron, Kris
- 63-75 “Switching On” creativity: Task switching can increase creativity by reducing cognitive fixation
by Lu, Jackson G. & Akinola, Modupe & Mason, Malia F.
- 76-91 Choosing one at a time? Presenting options simultaneously helps people make more optimal decisions than presenting options sequentially
by Basu, Shankha & Savani, Krishna
- 92-105 Spillover bias in diversity judgment
by Daniels, David P. & Neale, Margaret A. & Greer, Lindred L.
- 106-126 Creativity in unethical behavior attenuates condemnation and breeds social contagion when transgressions seem to create little harm
by Wiltermuth, Scott S. & Vincent, Lynne C. & Gino, Francesca
2017, Volume 138, Issue C
- 1-14 The dynamic effects of subconscious goal pursuit on resource allocation, task performance, and goal abandonment
by Sitzmann, Traci & Bell, Bradford S.
- 15-27 Ideas rise from chaos: Information structure and creativity
by Kim, Yeun Joon & Zhong, Chen-Bo
- 28-44 A social-cognitive approach to understanding gender differences in negotiator ethics: The role of moral identity
by Kennedy, Jessica A. & Kray, Laura J. & Ku, Gillian
- 45-58 You are a helpful co-worker, but do you support your spouse? A resource-based work-family model of helping and support provision
by Lin, Katrina Jia & Ilies, Remus & Pluut, Helen & Pan, Su-Ying
- 59-73 An ounce of prevention or a pound of cure? Two experiments on in-process interventions in decision-making groups
by Fisher, Colin M.
- 74-92 Interactions between motivation to fake and personality item characteristics: Clarifying the process
by Hauenstein, Neil M.A. & Bradley, Kevin M. & O’Shea, Patrick Gavan & Shah, Yashna J. & Magill, Douglas P.
2016, Volume 137, Issue C
- 1-12 Managing perceptions of distress at work: Reframing emotion as passion
by Wolf, Elizabeth Baily & Lee, Jooa Julia & Sah, Sunita & Brooks, Alison Wood
- 13-26 Overcoming the outcome bias: Making intentions matter
by Sezer, Ovul & Zhang, Ting & Gino, Francesca & Bazerman, Max H.
- 27-44 Overconfidence in personnel selection: When and why unstructured interview information can hurt hiring decisions
by Kausel, Edgar E. & Culbertson, Satoris S. & Madrid, Hector P.
- 45-57 Personal goal pursuit as an antecedent to social network structure
by Shea, Catherine T. & Fitzsimons, Gráinne M.
- 58-70 Money and relationships: When and why thinking about money leads people to approach others
by Teng, Fei & Chen, Zhansheng & Poon, Kai-Tak & Zhang, Denghao & Jiang, Yuwei
- 71-85 Don’t stop believing: Rituals improve performance by decreasing anxiety
by Brooks, Alison Wood & Schroeder, Juliana & Risen, Jane L. & Gino, Francesca & Galinsky, Adam D. & Norton, Michael I. & Schweitzer, Maurice E.
- 86-98 The strength to face the facts: Self-regulation defends against defensive information processing
by Ruttan, Rachel L. & Nordgren, Loran F.
- 99-111 The motivational antecedents and performance consequences of corporate volunteering: When do employees volunteer and when does volunteering help versus harm work performance?
by Hu, Jia & Jiang, Kaifeng & Mo, Shenjiang & Chen, Honghui & Shi, Junqi
- 112-122 Selfishly benevolent or benevolently selfish: When self-interest undermines versus promotes prosocial behavior
by Zlatev, Julian J. & Miller, Dale T.
- 123-141 Blame the shepherd not the sheep: Imitating higher-ranking transgressors mitigates punishment for unethical behavior
by Bauman, Christopher W. & Tost, Leigh Plunkett & Ong, Madeline
- 142-155 Reaching the top and avoiding the bottom: How ranking motivates unethical intentions and behavior
by Vriend, Tim & Jordan, Jennifer & Janssen, Onne
- 156-171 Bargaining zone distortion in negotiations: The elusive power of multiple alternatives
by Schaerer, Michael & Loschelder, David D. & Swaab, Roderick I.
- 172-183 Cheating to get ahead or to avoid falling behind? The effect of potential negative versus positive status change on unethical behavior
by Pettit, Nathan C. & Doyle, Sarah P. & Lount, Robert B. & To, Christopher
- 184-206 Bliss is ignorance: How the magnitude of expressed happiness influences perceived naiveté and interpersonal exploitation
by Barasch, Alixandra & Levine, Emma E. & Schweitzer, Maurice E.
- 207-217 Mad and misleading: Incidental anger promotes deception
by Yip, Jeremy A. & Schweitzer, Maurice E.
- 218-235 The effect of regulatory focus on attention residue and performance during interruptions
by Leroy, Sophie & Schmidt, Aaron M.
- 236-263 Motivational mechanisms of employee creativity: A meta-analytic examination and theoretical extension of the creativity literature
by Liu, Dong & Jiang, Kaifeng & Shalley, Christina E. & Keem, Sejin & Zhou, Jing
2016, Volume 136, Issue C
- 6-19 Motivation in organizational behavior: History, advances and prospects
by Kanfer, Ruth & Chen, Gilad
- 20-35 Job design research and theory: Past, present and future
by Oldham, Greg R. & Fried, Yitzhak
- 36-46 Self-as-object and self-as-subject in the workplace
by Brockner, Joel & Wiesenfeld, Batia M.
- 47-55 Affect, emotion, and decision making
by George, Jennifer M. & Dane, Erik
- 56-67 Securing foundations and advancing frontiers: Prevention and promotion effects on judgment & decision making
by Higgins, E. Tory & Cornwell, James F.M.
- 68-79 Negotiation
by Brett, Jeanne & Thompson, Leigh
- 80-94 The social world as an experimental game
by Murnighan, J. Keith & Wang, Long
- 95-105 Bounded awareness: Implications for ethical decision making
by Bazerman, Max H. & Sezer, Ovul
- 106-118 Culture and decision making
by Yates, J. Frank & de Oliveira, Stephanie
- 119-134 Social-cognitive, relational, and identity-based approaches to leadership
by Lord, Robert G. & Gatti, Paola & Chui, Susanna L.M.
- 135-145 Past, present, and potential future of team diversity research: From compositional diversity to emergent diversity
by van Knippenberg, Daan & Mell, Julija N.
- 146-159 Knowledge transfer in organizations: The roles of members, tasks, tools, and networks
by Argote, Linda & Fahrenkopf, Erin
2016, Volume 134, Issue C
- 1-15 The impact of personal responsibility on the (un)willingness to punish non-cooperation and reward cooperation
by Molenmaker, Welmer E. & de Kwaadsteniet, Erik W. & van Dijk, Eric
- 16-30 Why and when do employees imitate the absenteeism of co-workers?
by ten Brummelhuis, Lieke L. & Johns, Gary & Lyons, Brent J. & ter Hoeven, Claartje L.
- 31-44 Group rewards, group composition and information sharing: A motivated information processing perspective
by Super, Janice Francis & Li, Pingshu & Ishqaidef, Ghadir & Guthrie, James P.
- 45-62 For a dollar, would you…? How (we think) money affects compliance with our requests
by Bohns, Vanessa K. & Newark, Daniel A. & Xu, Amy Z.
2016, Volume 133, Issue C
- 1-16 On the misguided pursuit of happiness and ethical decision making: The roles of focalism and the impact bias in unethical and selfish behavior
by Noval, Laura J.
- 17-32 Secret conversation opportunities facilitate minority influence in virtual groups: The influence on majority power, information processing, and decision quality
by Swaab, Roderick I. & Phillips, Katherine W. & Schaerer, Michael
- 33-44 Incivility hates company: Shared incivility attenuates rumination, stress, and psychological withdrawal by reducing self-blame
by Schilpzand, P. & Leavitt, K. & Lim, S.
- 45-58 Can peers’ ethical and transformational leadership improve coworkers’ service quality? A latent growth analysis
by Schaubroeck, John M. & Lam, Simon S.K. & Peng, Ann C.
2016, Volume 132, Issue C
- 1-15 A stake in the fight: When do heterosexual employees resist organizational policies that deny marriage equality to LGB peers?
by Dahling, Jason J. & Wiley, Shaun & Fishman, Zachary A. & Loihle, Amber
- 16-36 Blind loyalty? When group loyalty makes us see evil or engage in it
by Hildreth, John Angus D. & Gino, Francesca & Bazerman, Max
- 37-48 Social networks and employee voice: The influence of team members’ and team leaders’ social network positions on employee voice
by Venkataramani, Vijaya & Zhou, Le & Wang, Mo & Liao, Hui & Shi, Junqi
- 49-62 I can do it, so can you: The role of leader creative self-efficacy in facilitating follower creativity
by Huang, Lei & Krasikova, Dina V. & Liu, Dong
2015, Volume 131, Issue C
- 1-15 Can personality traits and daily positive mood buffer the harmful effects of daily negative mood on task performance and service sabotage? A self-control perspective
by Chi, Nai-Wen & Chang, Huo-Tsan & Huang, Hsien-Lier
- 16-32 Do as I say, not as I’ve done: Suffering for a misdeed reduces the hypocrisy of advising others against it
by Effron, Daniel A. & Miller, Dale T.
- 33-50 Too arrogant for their own good? Why and when narcissists dismiss advice
by Kausel, Edgar E. & Culbertson, Satoris S. & Leiva, Pedro I. & Slaughter, Jerel E. & Jackson, Alexander T.
- 51-66 Breaking (or making) the silence: How goal interdependence and social skill predict being ostracized
by Wu, Long-Zeng & Ferris, D. Lance & Kwan, Ho Kwong & Chiang, Flora & Snape, Ed & Liang, Lindie H.
- 67-80 The prospect of a perfect ending: Loss aversion and the round-number bias
by Fraser-Mackenzie, P. & Sung, M. & Johnson, J.E.V.
- 81-94 Affect as an ordinal system of utility assessment
by Pham, Michel Tuan & Faraji-Rad, Ali & Toubia, Olivier & Lee, Leonard
- 95-109 Is there a place for sympathy in negotiation? Finding strength in weakness
by Shirako, Aiwa & Kilduff, Gavin J. & Kray, Laura J.
- 110-120 Wide of the mark: Evidence on the underlying causes of overprecision in judgment
by Moore, Don A. & Carter, Ashli B. & Yang, Heather H.J.
- 121-131 Balancing out feelings of risk by playing it safe: The effect of social networking on subsequent risk judgment
by Kim, Hakkyun & Lee, Kyoungmi & Park, Kiwan
- 132-148 Ingratiation and popularity as antecedents of justice: A social exchange and social capital perspective
by Koopman, Joel & Matta, Fadel K. & Scott, Brent A. & Conlon, Donald E.
- 149-161 Exploring the signaling function of idiosyncratic deals and their interaction
by Ho, Violet T. & Kong, Dejun Tony
- 162-177 The highest form of intelligence: Sarcasm increases creativity for both expressers and recipients
by Huang, Li & Gino, Francesca & Galinsky, Adam D.
- 178-189 When doing good is bad in gift giving: Mis-predicting appreciation of socially responsible gifts
by Cavanaugh, Lisa A. & Gino, Francesca & Fitzsimons, Gavan J.
2015, Volume 130, Issue C
- 1-12 Saving face? When emotion displays during public apologies mitigate damage to organizational performance
by ten Brinke, Leanne & Adams, Gabrielle S.
- 13-25 Other-serving bias in advice-taking: When advisors receive more credit than blame
by Palmeira, Mauricio & Spassova, Gerri & Keh, Hean Tat
- 26-43 Pushing away from representative advice: Advice taking, anchoring, and adjustment
by Rader, Christina A. & Soll, Jack B. & Larrick, Richard P.
- 44-57 The combined effects of relationship conflict and the relational self on creativity
by Jung, Eun Jin & Lee, Sujin
- 58-68 Time pressure reverses risk preferences
by Saqib, Najam U. & Chan, Eugene Y.
- 69-78 Not so lonely at the top: The relationship between power and loneliness
by Waytz, Adam & Chou, Eileen Y. & Magee, Joe C. & Galinsky, Adam D.
- 79-88 Work-report formats and overbilling: How unit-reporting vs. cost-reporting increases accountability and decreases overbilling
by Desai, Sreedhari D. & Kouchaki, Maryam
- 89-107 Conflicted advice and second opinions: Benefits, but unintended consequences
by Sah, Sunita & Loewenstein, George
- 108-122 Motivated employee blindness: The impact of labor market instability on judgment of organizational inefficiencies
by Proudfoot, Devon & Kay, Aaron C. & Mann, Heather
- 123-135 Two-stage decisions increase preference for hedonic options
by Bhargave, Rajesh & Chakravarti, Amitav & Guha, Abhijit
- 136-146 Perceiving outcomes as determined by external forces: The role of event construal in attenuating the outcome bias
by Savani, Krishna & King, Dan
- 147-159 Hypocrisy by association: When organizational membership increases condemnation for wrongdoing
by Effron, Daniel A. & Lucas, Brian J. & O’Connor, Kieran
- 160-170 Performance pay or redistribution? Cultural differences in just-world beliefs and preferences for wage inequality
by Frank, Douglas H. & Wertenbroch, Klaus & Maddux, William W.
2015, Volume 129, Issue C
- 1-13 Normology: Integrating insights about social norms to understand cultural dynamics
by Morris, Michael W. & Hong, Ying-yi & Chiu, Chi-yue & Liu, Zhi
- 14-23 Societal threat and cultural variation in the strength of social norms: An evolutionary basis
by Roos, Patrick & Gelfand, Michele & Nau, Dana & Lun, Janetta
- 24-35 Responses to normative and norm-violating behavior: Culture, job mobility, and social inclusion and exclusion
by Whitson, Jennifer & Wang, Cynthia S. & Kim, Joongseo & Cao, Jiyin & Scrimpshire, Alex
- 36-47 Infectious diseases, contamination rumors and ethnic violence: Regimental mutinies in the Bengal Native Army in 1857 India
by Dutta, Sunasir & Rao, Hayagreeva
- 48-58 Mere exposure affects perceived descriptive norms: Implications for personal preferences and trust
by Kwan, Letty Y.-Y. & Yap, Suhui & Chiu, Chi-yue
- 59-69 Bidirectional associations between descriptive and injunctive norms
by Eriksson, Kimmo & Strimling, Pontus & Coultas, Julie C.
- 70-79 When norms loom larger than the self: Susceptibility of preference–choice consistency to normative influence across cultures
by Savani, Krishna & Wadhwa, Monica & Uchida, Yukiko & Ding, Yu & Naidu, N.V.R.
- 80-92 Egalitarianism makes organizations stronger: Cross-national variation in institutional and psychological equality predicts talent levels and the performance of national teams
by Swaab, Roderick I. & Galinsky, Adam D.
- 93-104 Balancing evidence and norms in cultural evolution
by MacCoun, Robert J.
- 105-112 Epistemic motivation and perpetuation of group culture: Effects of need for cognitive closure on trans-generational norm transmission
by Livi, Stefano & Kruglanski, Arie W. & Pierro, Antonio & Mannetti, Lucia & Kenny, David A.
- 113-125 Social transmission of cultural practices and implicit attitudes
by Kashima, Yoshihisa & Laham, Simon M. & Dix, Jennifer & Levis, Bianca & Wong, Darlene & Wheeler, Melissa
2015, Volume 128, Issue C
- 1-10 Predicting what we will like: Asking a stranger can be as good as asking a friend
by Eggleston, Casey M. & Wilson, Timothy D. & Lee, Minha & Gilbert, Daniel T.
- 1-14 Friend or foe? The impact of relational ties with comparison others on outcome fairness and satisfaction judgments
by Sherf, Elad N. & Venkataramani, Vijaya
- 15-28 When beauty helps and when it hurts: An organizational context model of attractiveness discrimination in selection decisions
by Lee, Sunyoung & Pitesa, Marko & Pillutla, Madan & Thau, Stefan
- 29-48 The role of trait core confidence higher-order construct in self-regulation of performance and attitudes: Evidence from four studies
by Stajkovic, Alexander D. & Lee, Dongseop & Greenwald, Jessica M. & Raffiee, Joseph
- 49-60 The double-edged impact of future expectations in groups: Minority influence depends on minorities’ and majorities’ expectations to interact again
by San Martin, Alvaro & Swaab, Roderick I. & Sinaceur, Marwan & Vasiljevic, Dimitri
- 61-73 Noblesse oblige emerges (with time): Power enhances intergenerational beneficence
by Tost, Leigh Plunkett & Wade-Benzoni, Kimberly A. & Johnson, Hana Huang
- 74-83 Who you are is where you are: Antecedents and consequences of locating the self in the brain or the heart
by Adam, Hajo & Obodaru, Otilia & Galinsky, Adam D.
- 84-95 How, when, and why recipients and observers reward good deeds and punish bad deeds
by Whitson, Jennifer A. & Wang, Cynthia S. & See, Ya Hui Michelle & Baker, Wayne E. & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 96-107 Some evidence for the nonverbal contagion of racial bias
by Willard, Greg & Isaac, Kyonne-Joy & Carney, Dana R.
2015, Volume 127, Issue C
- 1-14 Emotional reactions, perceived impact and perceived responsibility mediate the identifiable victim effect, proportion dominance effect and in-group effect respectively
by Erlandsson, Arvid & Björklund, Fredrik & Bäckström, Martin
- 15-29 Nostalgia buffers the negative impact of low procedural justice on cooperation
by van Dijke, Marius & Wildschut, Tim & Leunissen, Joost M. & Sedikides, Constantine
- 30-43 “Pay what you want” as threshold public good provision
by Mak, Vincent & Zwick, Rami & Rao, Akshay R. & Pattaratanakun, Jake A.
- 44-52 Thinking about time as money decreases environmental behavior
by Whillans, Ashley V. & Dunn, Elizabeth W.
- 53-65 Motivating creativity: The effects of sequential and simultaneous learning and performance achievement goals on product novelty and usefulness
by Miron-Spektor, Ella & Beenen, Gerard
- 66-84 The affective and interpersonal consequences of obesity
by Levine, Emma E. & Schweitzer, Maurice E.
- 85-102 Are companies beholden to bias? The impact of leader race on consumer purchasing behavior
by Avery, Derek R. & McKay, Patrick F. & Volpone, Sabrina D. & Malka, Ari
2015, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-17 Managers versus co-workers as referents: Comparing social influence effects on within- and outside-subsidiary knowledge sharing
by Boh, Wai Fong & Wong, Sze-Sze
- 18-26 Corporations are Cyborgs: Organizations elicit anger but not sympathy when they can think but cannot feel
by Rai, Tage S. & Diermeier, Daniel
- 27-36 Framing effects in justice perceptions: Prospect theory and counterfactuals
by Ganegoda, Deshani B. & Folger, Robert
- 37-48 Who should bring home the bacon? How deterministic views of gender constrain spousal wage preferences
by Tinsley, Catherine H. & Howell, Taeya M. & Amanatullah, Emily T.
- 49-64 Poker-faced morality: Concealing emotions leads to utilitarian decision making
by Lee, Jooa Julia & Gino, Francesca
- 65-76 Unlocking integrative potential: Expressed emotional ambivalence and negotiation outcomes
by Rothman, Naomi B. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 77-87 When vigilance prevails: The effect of regulatory focus and accountability on integrative negotiation outcomes
by Peng, Ann C. & Dunn, Jennifer & Conlon, Donald E.
- 88-106 Prosocial lies: When deception breeds trust
by Levine, Emma E. & Schweitzer, Maurice E.
- 107-114 Choosing between options associated with past and future regret
by Shani, Yaniv & Danziger, Shai & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 115-129 The effect of specific and general rules on ethical decisions
by Mulder, Laetitia B. & Jordan, Jennifer & Rink, Floor
- 130-141 Forgiveness is not always divine: When expressing forgiveness makes others avoid you
by Adams, Gabrielle S. & Zou, Xi & Inesi, M. Ena & Pillutla, Madan M.
- 142-161 Turning shame into creativity: The importance of exposure to creative team environments
by González-Gómez, Helena V. & Richter, Andreas W.
2014, Volume 125, Issue 2
- 61-72 Not competent enough to know the difference? Gender stereotypes about women’s ease of being misled predict negotiator deception
by Kray, Laura J. & Kennedy, Jessica A. & Van Zant, Alex B.
- 73-87 An overall probability of winning heuristic for complex risky decisions: Choice and eye fixation evidence
by Venkatraman, Vinod & Payne, John W. & Huettel, Scott A.
- 88-97 The effect of priming learning vs. performance goals on a complex task
by Chen, Xiao & Latham, Gary P.
- 98-112 Exploratory behavior in active learning: A between- and within-person examination
by Hardy, Jay H. & Day, Eric Anthony & Hughes, Michael G. & Wang, Xiaoqian & Schuelke, Matthew J.
- 113-122 Decision time as information in judgment and choice
by Van de Calseyde, Philippe P.F.M. & Keren, Gideon & Zeelenberg, Marcel
- 123-133 The hungry thief: Physiological deprivation and its effects on unethical behavior
by Yam, Kai Chi & Reynolds, Scott J. & Hirsh, Jacob B.
- 134-150 Proleader and antitrailer information distortion and their effects on choice and postchoice memory
by DeKay, Michael L. & Miller, Seth A. & Schley, Dan R. & Erford, Breann M.
- 151-161 Protect thyself: How affective self-protection increases self-interested, unethical behavior
by Winterich, Karen Page & Mittal, Vikas & Morales, Andrea C.
- 162-174 Indecision and the construction of self
by Newark, Daniel A.
- 175-183 On the willingness to costly reward cooperation and punish non-cooperation: The moderating role of type of social dilemma
by Molenmaker, Welmer E. & de Kwaadsteniet, Erik W. & van Dijk, Eric
- 184-192 Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful: Acknowledging appearance mitigates the “beauty is beastly” effect
by Johnson, Stefanie K. & Sitzmann, Traci & Nguyen, Anh Thuy
- 193-203 Are affect and perceived stress detrimental or beneficial to job seekers? The role of learning goal orientation in job search self-regulation
by da Motta Veiga, Serge P. & Turban, Daniel B.
- 204-219 Me, a woman and a leader: Positive social identity and identity conflict
by Karelaia, Natalia & Guillén, Laura
- 220-233 Goal choices and planning: Distinct expectancy and value effects in two goal processes
by Sun, Shuhua & Vancouver, Jeffrey B. & Weinhardt, Justin M.
2014, Volume 124, Issue 2
- 95-109 When not to accentuate the positive: Re-examining valence effects in attribute framing
by Freling, Traci H. & Vincent, Leslie H. & Henard, David H.
- 110-121 Ethical ends: Effect of abstract mindsets in ethical decisions for the greater social good
by Rixom, Jessica & Mishra, Himanshu
- 122-132 Who’s bringing the donuts: The role of affective patterns in group decision making
by Emich, Kyle J.
- 133-149 Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all? Thinking that one is attractive increases the tendency to support inequality
by Belmi, Peter & Neale, Margaret
- 150-164 Empowering leadership, uncertainty avoidance, trust, and employee creativity: Interaction effects and a mediating mechanism
by Zhang, Xiaomeng & Zhou, Jing
- 165-176 Information elaboration and team performance: Examining the psychological origins and environmental contingencies
by Resick, Christian J. & Murase, Toshio & Randall, Kenneth R. & DeChurch, Leslie A.
- 177-189 Looking back and falling further behind: The moderating role of rumination on the relationship between organizational politics and employee attitudes, well-being, and performance
by Rosen, Christopher C. & Hochwarter, Wayne A.
- 190-203 Standing out as a signal to selfishness: Culture and devaluation of non-normative characteristics
by Kinias, Zoe & Kim, Heejung S. & Hafenbrack, Andrew C. & Lee, Jina J.
- 204-214 Ego depletion and its paradoxical effects on ethical decision making
by Yam, Kai Chi & Chen, Xiao-Ping & Reynolds, Scott J.
- 215-228 Like Mike: Ability contagion through touched objects increases confidence and improves performance
by Kramer, Thomas & Block, Lauren G.
- 229-244 The bias in the bias: Comparative optimism as a function of event social undesirability
by Sweldens, Steven & Puntoni, Stefano & Paolacci, Gabriele & Vissers, Maarten
- 245-255 Structuring for team success: The interactive effects of network structure and cultural diversity on team potency and performance
by Tröster, Christian & Mehra, Ajay & van Knippenberg, Daan
- 256-267 Sequential search by groups with rank-dependent payoffs: An experimental study
by Mak, Vincent & Rapoport, Amnon & Seale, Darryl A.
- 268-283 Uncovering unknown unknowns: Towards a Baconian approach to management decision-making
by Feduzi, Alberto & Runde, Jochen
2014, Volume 124, Issue 1
- 1-10 Group reactions to dishonesty
by Keck, Steffen
- 11-23 Beginning the workday yet already depleted? Consequences of late-night smartphone use and sleep
by Lanaj, Klodiana & Johnson, Russell E. & Barnes, Christopher M.
- 24-33 The vision heuristic: Judging music ensembles by sight alone
by Tsay, Chia-Jung
- 34-46 Unfairness begets unfairness: Victim derogation bias in employee ratings
by Skarlicki, Daniel P. & Turner, R. Anthony
- 47-55 To change or not to change: A matter of decision maker’s role
by Lu, Jingyi & Xie, Xiaofei
- 56-74 Change one can believe in: Adding learning to computational models of self-regulation
by Vancouver, Jeffrey B. & Weinhardt, Justin M. & Vigo, Ronaldo
- 75-94 Person–organization fit effects on organizational attraction: A test of an expectations-based model
by Yu, Kang Yang Trevor
2014, Volume 123, Issue 2
- 79-89 The dark side of consecutive high performance goals: Linking goal setting, depletion, and unethical behavior
by Welsh, David T. & Ordóñez, Lisa D.
- 90-100 Financial deprivation selectively shifts moral standards and compromises moral decisions
by Sharma, Eesha & Mazar, Nina & Alter, Adam L. & Ariely, Dan
- 101-109 Cheating more for less: Upward social comparisons motivate the poorly compensated to cheat
by John, Leslie K. & Loewenstein, George & Rick, Scott I.
- 110-123 Desire for a positive moral self-regard exacerbates escalation of commitment to initiatives with prosocial aims
by Schaumberg, Rebecca L. & Wiltermuth, Scott S.
- 124-137 The role of moral knowledge in everyday immorality: What does it matter if I know what is right?
by Reynolds, Scott J. & Dang, Carolyn T. & Yam, Kai Chi & Leavitt, Keith
- 138-149 “Just think about it”? Cognitive complexity and moral choice
by Moore, Celia & Tenbrunsel, Ann E.
- 150-158 Behavioral ethics for Homo economicus, Homo heuristicus, and Homo duplex
by Kluver, Jesse & Frazier, Rebecca & Haidt, Jonathan
- 159-185 The utility of a multifoci approach to the study of organizational justice: A meta-analytic investigation into the consideration of normative rules, moral accountability, bandwidth-fidelity, and social exchange
by Rupp, Deborah E. & Shao, Ruodan & Jones, Kisha S. & Liao, Hui
- 186-205 Legitimating the legitimate: A grounded theory study of legitimacy work among Ethics and Compliance Officers
by Treviño, Linda Klebe & den Nieuwenboer, Niki A. & Kreiner, Glen E. & Bishop, Derron G.
- 206-219 Better than ever? Employee reactions to ethical failures in organizations, and the ethical recovery paradox
by Schminke, Marshall & Caldwell, James & Ambrose, Maureen L. & McMahon, Sean R.
- 220-238 Duty orientation: Theoretical development and preliminary construct testing
by Hannah, Sean T. & Jennings, Peter L. & Bluhm, Dustin & Peng, Ann Chunyan & Schaubroeck, John M.
2014, Volume 123, Issue 1
- 1-8 Effort denial in self-deception
by Fernbach, Philip M. & Hagmayer, York & Sloman, Steven A.
- 9-22 Effect of inequality on cooperation: Heterogeneity and hegemony in public goods dilemma
by Fung, Jane M.Y. & Au, Wing-tung
- 23-33 Use of social knowledge in tacit coordination: Social focal points
by Abele, Susanne & Stasser, Garold & Chartier, Christopher
- 34-48 Cultural determinants of status: Implications for workplace evaluations and behaviors
by Torelli, Carlos J. & Leslie, Lisa M. & Stoner, Jennifer L. & Puente, Raquel
- 49-64 Support for employment equity policies: A self-enhancement approach
by Hideg, Ivona & Ferris, D. Lance
- 65-76 Catching nonconscious goals in the act of decision making
by Carlson, Kurt A. & Tanner, Robin J. & Meloy, Margaret G. & Russo, J. Edward
2013, Volume 122, Issue 2