Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
2003, Volume 91, Issue 1
- 12-25 The impact of information distribution, ownership, and discussion on group member judgment: The differential cue weighting model
by Chernyshenko, Oleksandr S. & Miner, Andrew G. & Baumann, Michael R. & Sniezek, Janet A.
- 26-37 When does the medium matter? Knowledge-building experiences and opportunities in decision-making teams
by Alge, Bradley J. & Wiethoff, Carolyn & Klein, Howard J.
- 38-50 What have you done for me lately? Temporal adjustments to favor evaluations
by Flynn, Francis J.
- 51-68 High procedural fairness heightens the effect of outcome favorability on self-evaluations: An attributional analysis
by Brockner, Joel & Heuer, Larry & Magner, Nace & Folger, Robert & Umphress, Elizabeth & van den Bos, Kees & Vermunt, Riel & Magner, Mary & Siegel, Phyllis
- 69-81 The debiasing effect of counterfactual mind-sets: Increasing the search for disconfirmatory information in group decisions
by Kray, Laura J. & Galinsky, Adam D.
- 82-96 Empirical tests of a fast-and-frugal heuristic: Not everyone "takes-the-best"
by Newell, Ben R. & Weston, Nicola J. & Shanks, David R.
- 97-107 The agony of opportunity in negotiation: Number of negotiable issues, counterfactual thinking, and feelings of satisfaction
by Naquin, Charles E.
- 108-117 Doctors' decision processes in a drug-prescription task: The validity of rating scales and think-aloud reports
by Backlund, Lars & Skaner, Ylva & Montgomery, Henry & Bring, Johan & Strender, Lars-Erik
2003, Volume 90, Issue 2
- 209-224 Organizational performance referents: An empirical examination of their content and influences
by Short, Jeremy C. & Palmer, Timothy B.
- 225-243 Flattery may get you somewhere: The strategic implications of providing positive vs. negative feedback about ability vs. ethicality in negotiation
by Kim, Peter H. & Diekmann, Kristina A. & Tenbrunsel, Ann E.
- 244-261 Betrayal aversion: When agents of protection become agents of harm
by Koehler, Jonathan J. & Gershoff, Andrew D.
- 262-276 Hiring you makes me look bad: Social-identity based reversals of the ingroup favoritism effect
by Lewis, Amy C. & Sherman, Steven J.
- 277-290 Social loafing vs. social enhancement: Public goods provisioning in real-time with irrevocable commitments
by Goren, Harel & Kurzban, Robert & Rapoport, Amnon
- 291-303 When work and family collide: Deciding between competing role demands
by Greenhaus, Jeffrey H. & Powell, Gary N.
- 304-322 Cultural, social, and emotional determinants of decisions under uncertainty
by Fong, Candy P. S. & Wyer, Robert S.
- 323-341 Variable pay as a risky choice: Determinants of the relative attractiveness of incentive plans
by Kuhn, Kristine M. & Yockey, Mark D.
- 342-359 The meaning of indifference in choice behavior: Asymmetries in adjustments embodied in matching
by Willemsen, Martijn C. & Keren, Gideon
2003, Volume 90, Issue 1
- 1-18 The relations between knowledge, search strategy, and performance in unaided and aided information search
by Barrick, John A. & Spilker, Brian C.
- 19-36 Foreground:background salience: Explaining the effects of graphical displays on risk avoidance
by Stone, Eric R. & Sieck, Winston R. & Bull, Benita E. & Frank Yates, J. & Parks, Stephanie C. & Rush, Carolyn J.
- 37-49 An examination of the relationships between coping styles, task-related affect, and the desire for decision assistance
by Creyer, Elizabeth H. & Kozup, John C.
- 50-62 A timidity error in evaluations: Evaluators judge others to be too risk averse
by Wu, George & Heath, Chip & Knez, Marc
- 63-86 Fast, frugal, and rational: How rational norms explain behavior
by Chater, Nick & Oaksford, Mike & Nakisa, Ramin & Redington, Martin
- 87-110 A random support model of the calibration of subjective probabilities
by Brenner, Lyle A.
- 111-123 Distinguishing choice and subjective probability estimation processes: Implications for theories of judgment and for cross-cultural comparisons
by Wallsten, Thomas S. & Gu, Hongbin
- 124-138 Precision of probability information and prominence of outcomes: A description and evaluation of decisions under uncertainty
by Honekopp, Johannes
- 139-147 Tolerance of free-riding: The effects of defection size, defection pattern, and social orientation in a repeated public goods dilemma
by Chen, Xiao-Ping & Bachrach, Daniel G.
- 148-164 Speed/accuracy decisions in task performance: Built-in trade-off or separate strategic concerns?
by Forster, Jens & Higgins, E. Tory & Bianco, Amy Taylor
- 165-177 The salience of a recipient's alternatives: Inter- and intrapersonal comparison in ultimatum games
by Handgraaf, Michel J. J. & van Dijk, Eric & Wilke, Henk A. M. & Vermunt, Riel C.
- 178-194 The effects of asymmetry among advisors on the aggregation of their opinions
by Budescu, David V. & Rantilla, Adrian K. & Yu, Hsiu-Ting & Karelitz, Tzur M.
- 195-208 Identity threat and antisocial behavior in organizations: The moderating effects of individual differences, aggressive modeling, and hierarchical status
by Aquino, Karl & Douglas, Scott
2002, Volume 89, Issue 2
- 1005-1031 Using a signal detection safety model to simulate managerial expectations and supervisory feedback
by Barkan, Rachel
- 1032-1057 Minimizing cost in resource-allocation decisions
by Gonzalez, Roxana M. & Langholtz, Harvey J. & Sopchak, Barron
- 1058-1081 Experimental test of the prospect theory value function: A stochastic dominance approach
by Levy, Haim & Levy, Moshe
- 1082-1099 Threshold adjustment in response to asymmetric loss functions: The case of auditors' "substantial doubt" thresholds
by Davis, Elizabeth B. & Ashton, Robert H.
- 1100-1118 Types of inconsistency in health-state utility judgments
by Baron, Jonathan & Ubel, Peter A.
- 1119-1139 Understanding the dynamic relationships among personality, mood, and job satisfaction: A field experience sampling study
by Ilies, Remus & Judge, Timothy A.
- 1140-1161 Goal assignment and performance: Assessing the mediating roles of goal commitment and self-efficacy and the moderating role of power distance
by Sue-Chan, Christina & Ong, Mark
- 1162-1175 Framing decisions: Hypothetical and real
by Kuhberger, Anton & Schulte-Mecklenbeck, Michael & Perner, Josef
- 1176-1193 Duplex decomposition and general segregation of lotteries of a gain and a loss: An empirical evaluation
by Cho, Young-Hee & Duncan Luce, R. & Truong, Lan
- 1194-1213 Selection of strategies for narrowing choice options: Antecedents and consequences
by Heller, Daniel & Levin, Irwin P. & Goransson, Martin
- 1214-1213 Erratum to "Modeling certainty equivalents for imprecise gambles" [Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 88 (2002) 748-768]
by Budescu, David V. & Kuhn, Kristine M. & Kramer, Karen M. & Johnson, Timothy R.
- 1215-1213 Erratum to "The role of justice in organizations: A meta-analysis" [Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes 86 (2001) 278-321]
by Cohen-Charash, Yochi & Spector, Paul E.
2002, Volume 89, Issue 1
- 803-812 Contemporary justice research: A new look at familiar questions
by Ambrose, Maureen L.
- 813-838 Autonomous vs. comparative status: Must we be better than others to feel good about ourselves?
by Tyler, Tom R. & Blader, Steven L.
- 839-865 Is virtue its own reward? Self-sacrificial decisions for the sake of fairness
by Turillo, Carmelo Joseph & Folger, Robert & Lavelle, James J. & Umphress, Elizabeth E. & Gee, Julie O.
- 866-880 Assimilation and contrast in organizational justice: The role of primed mindsets in the psychology of the fair process effect
by van den Bos, Kees
- 881-905 Organization structure and fairness perceptions: The moderating effects of organizational level
by Schminke, Marshall & Cropanzano, Russell & Rupp, Deborah E.
- 906-924 The injustices of others: Social reports and the integration of others' experiences in organizational justice judgments
by Kray, Laura J. & Allan Lind, E.
- 925-946 The mediating effects of social exchange relationships in predicting workplace outcomes from multifoci organizational justice
by Rupp, Deborah E. & Cropanzano, Russell
- 947-965 Sabotage in the workplace: The role of organizational injustice
by Ambrose, Maureen L. & Seabright, Mark A. & Schminke, Marshall
- 966-984 Poetic justice or petty jealousy? The aesthetics of revenge
by Tripp, Thomas M. & Bies, Robert J. & Aquino, Karl
- 985-1003 Who stole the money, and when? Individual and situational determinants of employee theft
by Greenberg, Jerald
2002, Volume 88, Issue 2
- 563-586 Productive conflict in group decision making: genuine and contrived dissent as strategies to counteract biased information seeking
by Schulz-Hardt, Stefan & Jochims, Marc & Frey, Dieter
- 587-604 The effects of feedback format on dynamic decision making
by Atkins, Paul W. B. & Wood, Robert E. & Rutgers, Philip J.
- 605-620 Groups perform better than the best individuals on Letters-to-Numbers problems
by Laughlin, Patrick R. & Bonner, Bryan L. & Miner, Andrew G.
- 621-642 Tough guys finish last: the perils of a distributive reputation
by Tinsley, Catherine H. & O'Connor, Kathleen M. & Sullivan, Brandon A.
- 643-666 Negative-based prominence: the role of negative features in matching and choice
by Willemsen, Martijn C. & Keren, Gideon
- 667-682 Challenge versus threat effects on the goal-performance relationship
by Drach-Zahavy, Anat & Erez, Miriam
- 683-718 Conflict-mediated choice
by Scholten, Marc
- 719-736 The effects of member expertise on group decision-making and performance
by Bonner, Bryan L. & Baumann, Michael R. & Dalal, Reeshad S.
- 737-747 Beyond mere ownership: transaction demand as a moderator of the endowment effect
by Mandel, David R.
- 748-768 Modeling certainty equivalents for imprecise gambles
by Budescu, David V. & Kuhn, Kristine M. & Kramer, Karen M. & Johnson, Timothy R.
- 769-784 The distortion of criteria after decision-making
by Phillips, Fred
- 785-800 Rumors and stable-cause attribution in prediction and behavior
by DiFonzo, Nicholas & Bordia, Prashant
2002, Volume 88, Issue 1
- 411-429 A New Look at Framing Effects: Distribution of Effect Sizes, Individual Differences, and Independence of Types of Effects
by Levin, Irwin P. & Gaeth, Gary J. & Schreiber, Judy & Lauriola, Marco
- 430-444 The Future Is Now: Temporal Correction in Affective Forecasting
by Gilbert, Daniel T. & Gill, Michael J. & Wilson, Timothy D.
- 445-475 Gender Composition, Situational Strength, and Team Decision-Making Accuracy: A Criterion Decomposition Approach
by LePine, Jeffrey A. & Hollenbeck, John R. & Ilgen, Daniel R. & Colquitt, Jason A. & Ellis, Aleksander
- 476-498 Ambiguity Aversion, Comparative Ignorance, and Decision Context
by Fox, Craig R. & Weber, Martin
- 499-526 Multiple Determinants of Framing Referents in Tax Reporting and Compliance
by Copeland, Phyllis V. & Cuccia, Andrew D.
- 527-561 Judgment Biases in a Simulated Classroom--A Cognitive-Environmental Approach
by Fiedler, Klaus & Walther, Eva & Freytag, Peter & Plessner, Henning
2002, Volume 87, Issue 2
- 207-226 Self-Other Discrepancies in Waiting Time Decisions
by Krishnamurthy, Parthasarathy & Kumar, Piyush
- 227-252 Integrative and Distributive Negotiation in Small Groups: Effects of Task Structure, Decision Rule, and Social Motive
by Beersma, Bianca & De Dreu, Carsten K. W.
- 253-277 Valuing Environmental Outcomes: Preferences for Constant or Improving Sequences
by Guyse, Jeffery L. & Keller, L. Robin & Eppel, Thomas
- 278-299 A Moderator of the Interaction Effect of Procedural Justice and Outcome Favorability: Importance of the Relationship
by Kwong, Jessica Y. Y. & Leung, Kwok
- 300-322 Financial Budgets and Escalation Effects
by Tan, Hun-Tong & Yates, J. Frank
- 323-341 Certainty and Uncertainty: The Two Faces of the Hindsight Bias
by Werth, Lioba & Strack, Fritz & Forster, Jens
- 342-370 Spontaneous versus Controlled Influences of Stimulus-Based Affect on Choice Behavior
by Shiv, Baba & Fedorikhin, Alexander
- 371-385 Regret, Valuation, and Inaction Inertia
by Arkes, Hal R. & Kung, Yi-Han & Hutzel, Laura
- 386-410 Reversing the Gender Gap in Negotiations: An Exploration of Stereotype Regeneration
by Kray, Laura J. & Galinsky, Adam D. & Thompson, Leigh
2002, Volume 87, Issue 1
- 1-4 The Past, Present, and Future of Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
by Edwards, Jeffrey R.
- 5-24 Regulatory Focus and the Probability Estimates of Conjunctive and Disjunctive Events
by Brockner, Joel & Paruchuri, Srikanth & Idson, Lorraine Chen & Higgins, E. Tory
- 25-43 Examining the Impact of Interpersonal Cohesiveness on Group Accuracy Interventions: The Importance of Matching versus Buffering
by Henry, Rebecca A. & Kmet, Jill & Desrosiers, Erica & Landa, Alyson
- 44-65 Group vs Individual Performance in Mixed-Motive Situations: Exploring an Inconsistency
by Morgan, Pauline M. & Tindale, R. Scott
- 66-90 Expressing Preferences in a Principal-Agent Task: A Comparison of Choice, Rating, and Matching
by Huber, Joel & Ariely, Dan & Fischer, Gregory
- 91-102 Risk Preference Predictions and Gender Stereotypes
by Siegrist, Michael & Cvetkovich, George & Gutscher, Heinz
- 103-135 Moderating Effects of Goal Orientation on the Negative Consequences of Gender-Based Preferential Selection
by Roberson, Loriann & Alsua, Carlos Jesus
- 136-155 Proximity, Compatibility, and Noncomplementarity in Subjective Probability
by Yamagishi, Kimihiko
- 156-179 Computer-Mediated Communication and Group Decision Making: A Meta-Analysis
by Baltes, Boris B. & Dickson, Marcus W. & Sherman, Michael P. & Bauer, Cara C. & LaGanke, Jacqueline S.
- 180-206 Choice of Prizes Allocated by Multiple Lotteries with Endogenously Determined Probabilities
by Rapoport, Amnon & Chung Lo, Alison King & Zwick, Rami
2001, Volume 86, Issue 2
- 141-167 Choice Environment, Market Complexity, and Consumer Behavior: A Theoretical and Empirical Approach for Incorporating Decision Complexity into Models of Consumer Choice
by Swait, Joffre & Adamowicz, Wiktor
- 168-196 The Effect of Information Strength and Weight on Behavior in Financial Markets
by Nelson, Mark W. & Bloomfield, Robert & Hales, Jeffrey W. & Libby, Robert
- 197-215 Health Consequences of Organizational Injustice: Tests of Main and Interactive Effects
by Tepper, Bennett J.
- 216-233 The Evaluability Hypothesis Revisited: Joint and Separate Evaluation Preference Reversal as a Function of Attribute Importance
by Gonzalez-Vallejo, Claudia & Moran, Elizabeth
- 234-255 The Semantics of Anchoring
by Mussweiler, Thomas & Strack, Fritz
- 256-277 The Impact of Cognitive Expenditure on the Ethical Decision-Making Process: The Cognitive Elaboration Model
by Street, Marc D. & Douglas, Scott C. & Geiger, Scott W. & Martinko, Mark J.
- 278-321 The Role of Justice in Organizations: A Meta-Analysis
by Cohen-Charash, Yochi & Spector, Paul E.
- 322-321 Familiarity Bias and Belief Reversal in Relative Likelihood Judgment: Volume 82, Number 2 (2000), pages 268-292
by Fox, Craig R. & Levav, Jonathan
2001, Volume 86, Issue 1
- 3-34 Affective Influences on Judgments and Behavior in Organizations: An Information Processing Perspective
by Forgas, Joseph P. & George, Jennifer M.
- 35-66 Regulatory Focus Theory: Implications for the Study of Emotions at Work
by Brockner, Joel & Higgins, E. Tory
- 67-98 Dispositional Affect and Job Satisfaction: A Review and Theoretical Extension
by Judge, Timothy A. & Larsen, Randy J.
- 99-130 Mood and Emotions in Small Groups and Work Teams
by Kelly, Janice R. & Barsade, Sigal G.
- 131-139 Organizational Behavior and the Study of Affect: Keep Your Eyes on the Organization
by Brief, Arthur P.
2001, Volume 85, Issue 2
- 189-210 Primacy Effects in Justice Judgments: Testing Predictions from Fairness Heuristic Theory
by Lind, E. Allan & Kray, Laura & Thompson, Leigh
- 211-225 Predicting Affective Responses to Unexpected Outcomes
by Coughlan, Richard & Connolly, Terry
- 226-249 Does Time Constraint on Users Negate the Efficacy of Decision Support Systems?
by Chu, P. C. & Spires, Eric E.
- 250-264 The Disjunction Effect: Does It Exist for Two-Step Gambles?
by Kuhberger, Anton & Komunska, Dagmara & Perner, Josef
- 265-290 Calibration of Subjective Probability Judgments in a Naturalistic Setting
by Johnson, Johnnie E. V. & Bruce, Alistair C.
- 291-309 Do Conditional Hypotheses Target Rare Events?
by McKenzie, Craig R. M. & Ferreira, Victor S. & Mikkelsen, Laurie A. & McDermott, Kristine J. & Skrable, Ryan P.
- 310-335 Cognitive Diversity and Consensus in Group Decision Making: The Role of Inputs, Processes, and Outcomes
by Mohammed, Susan & Ringseis, Erika
- 336-359 Content Effects on Decision Making
by Rettinger, David A. & Hastie, Reid
- 360-381 Managing Workplace Conflict in the United States and Hong Kong
by Tinsley, Catherine H. & Brett, Jeanne M.
- 382-399 Attribute Framing and Goal Framing Effects in Health Decisions
by Krishnamurthy, Parthasarathy & Carter, Patrick & Blair, Edward
2001, Volume 85, Issue 1
- 1-31 Effects of Training Goals and Goal Orientation Traits on Multidimensional Training Outcomes and Performance Adaptability
by Kozlowski, Steve W. J. & Gully, Stanley M. & Brown, Kenneth G. & Salas, Eduardo & Smith, Eleanor M. & Nason, Earl R.
- 32-55 The Assessment of Goal Commitment: A Measurement Model Meta-Analysis
by Klein, Howard J. & Wesson, Michael J. & Hollenbeck, John R. & Wright, Patrick M. & DeShon, Richard P.
- 56-76 Gain-Loss Framing and Choice: Separating Outcome Formulations from Descriptor Formulations
by Mandel, David R.
- 77-108 When Equal Chances = Good Chances: Verbal Probabilities and the Equiprobability Effect
by Teigen, Karl Halvor
- 109-134 The Influence of Alternative Outcomes on Gut-Level Perceptions of Certainty
by Windschitl, Paul D. & Young, Michael E.
- 135-165 Bonus and Penalty in Common Pool Resource Dilemmas under Uncertainty
by Rapoport, Amnon & Au, Wing Tung
- 166-187 The Role of Inferences in Sequential Bargaining with One-Sided Incomplete Information: Some Experimental Evidence
by Srivastava, Joydeep
2001, Volume 84, Issue 2
- 177-197 Response Mode Effects and Moral Values
by Irwin, Julie R. & Baron, Jonathan
- 198-225 Individualism-Collectivism as a Boundary Condition for Effectiveness of Minority Influence in Decision Making
by Ng, K. Yee & Van Dyne, Linn
- 226-253 Beyond the Obvious: Chronic Vividness of Imagery and the Use of Information in Decision Making
by Tuan Pham, Michel & Meyvis, Tom & Zhou, Rongrong
- 254-287 Who's Being Served? "Self-Serving" Attributions in Social Hierarchies
by Lee, Fiona & Tiedens, Larissa Z.
- 288-307 Trust, Confidence, and Expertise in a Judge-Advisor System
by Sniezek, Janet A. & Van Swol, Lyn M.
- 308-333 Normative and Descriptive Analyses of Simpson's Paradox in Decision Making
by Curley, Shawn P. & Browne, Glenn J.
2001, Volume 84, Issue 1
- 1-22 Effects of Social-Psychological Factors on Creative Performance: The Role of Informational and Controlling Expected Evaluation and Modeling Experience
by Shalley, Christina E. & Perry-Smith, Jill E.
- 23-53 The Effects of Routine Strength on Adaptation and Information Search in Recurrent Decision Making
by Betsch, Tilmann & Haberstroh, Susanne & Glockner, Andreas & Haar, Thomas & Fiedler, Klaus
- 54-70 Which Is Better: Simultaneous or Sequential Choice?
by Read, Daniel & Antonides, Gerrit & van den Ouden, Laura & Trienekens, Harry
- 71-94 Empirical Comparisons of Bilinear and Nonbilinear Utility Theories
by Sneddon, Robert & Luce, R. Duncan
- 95-121 Features of the Value Function for Voice and Their Consistency across Participants from Four Countries: Great Britain, Mexico, The Netherlands, and the United States
by Price, Kenneth H. & Hall, Thomas W. & van den Bos, Kees & Hunton, James E. & Lovett, Steve & Tippett, Mark J.
- 122-147 The Role of Decision Influence and Team Performance in Member Self-Efficacy, Withdrawal, Satisfaction with the Leader, and Willingness to Return
by Phillips, Jean M.
- 148-176 Distributive Spirals: Negotiation Impasses and the Moderating Role of Disputant Self-Efficacy
by O'Connor, Kathleen M. & Arnold, Josh A.
2000, Volume 83, Issue 2
- 185-212 Cognitive Load and the Equality Heuristic: A Two-Stage Model of Resource Overconsumption in Small Groups
by Roch, Sylvia G. & Lane, John A. S. & Samuelson, Charles D. & Allison, Scott T. & Dent, Jennifer L.
- 213-234 Who Takes the Lead in Risky Decision Making? Effects of Group Members' Risk Preferences and Prototypicality
by van Knippenberg, Daan & van Knippenberg, Barbara & van Dijk, Eric
- 235-259 Deception and Retribution in Repeated Ultimatum Bargaining
by Boles, Terry L. & Croson, Rachel T. A. & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 260-281 Advice Taking in Decision Making: Egocentric Discounting and Reputation Formation
by Yaniv, Ilan & Kleinberger, Eli
- 282-309 Training to Improve Calibration and Discrimination: The Effects of Performance and Environmental Feedback
by Stone, Eric R. & Opel, Ryan B.
- 310-330 The Influence of Explanations for Selection Test Use, Outcome Favorability, and Self-Efficacy on Test-Taker Perceptions
by Horvath, Michael & Ryan, Ann Marie & Stierwalt, Sandra L.
- 331-352 Evaluations of Outcome Sequences
by Matsumoto, Dawn & Peecher, Mark E. & Rich, Jay S.
- 353-370 Judging Risk and Return of Financial Assets
by Ganzach, Yoav
2000, Volume 83, Issue 1
- 1-32 Procedural Fairness, Managers' Self-Esteem, and Managerial Behaviors Following a Layoff
by Wiesenfeld, Batia M. & Brockner, Joel & Thibault, Valerie
- 33-60 A Longitudinal Field Investigation of Gender Differences in Individual Technology Adoption Decision-Making Processes
by Venkatesh, Viswanath & Morris, Michael G. & Ackerman, Phillip L.
- 61-81 Receiving Two Consequences: Tests of Monotonicity and Scale Invariance
by Cho, Young-Hee & Fisher, Gerald R.
- 82-106 Contingent Weighting in Self-Other Decision Making
by Kray, Laura J.
- 107-140 Latent Growth Models of Individual Change: The Case of Newcomer Adjustment
by Lance, Charles E. & Vandenberg, Robert J. & Self, Robin M.
- 141-166 Feedback Delays: How Can Decision Makers Learn Not to Buy a New Car Every Time the Garage Is Empty?
by Gibson, Faison P.
- 167-183 Information Technology Support For Debiasing Group Judgments: An Empirical Evaluation
by Benbasat, Izak & Lim, John
2000, Volume 82, Issue 2
- 171-193 Information Processing at Successive Stages of Decision Making: Need for Cognition and Inclusion-Exclusion Effects
by Levin, Irwin P. & Huneke, Mary E. & Jasper, J. D.
- 194-216 Increasing Cooperation in Prisoner's Dilemmas by Establishing a Precedent of Efficiency in Coordination Games
by Knez, Marc & Camerer, Colin
- 217-236 Partitive Formulation of Information in Probabilistic Problems: Beyond Heuristics and Frequency Format Explanations
by Macchi, Laura
- 237-267 Reducing the Effects of Performance Expectations on Behavioral Ratings
by Baltes, Boris B. & Parker, Christopher P.
- 268-292 Familiarity Bias and Belief Reversal in Relative Likelihood Judgment
by Fox, Craig R. & Levav, Jonathan
- 293-313 Acceptance and Elimination Procedures in Choice: Noncomplementarity and the Role of Implied Status quo
by Yaniv, Ilan & Schul, Yaacov
- 314-333 Is 7300 m Equal to 7.3 km? Same Semantics but Different Anchoring Effects
by Wong, Kin Fai Ellick & Kwong, Jessica Yuk Yee
- 334-362 Analyzing Goal-Striving Processes and a Test of the Generalizability of Perceptual Control Theory
by Vancouver, Jeffrey B. & Putka, Dan J.
2000, Volume 82, Issue 1
- 1-8 Knowledge Transfer in Organizations: Learning from the Experience of Others
by Argote, Linda & Ingram, Paul & Levine, John M. & Moreland, Richard L.
- 9-27 The Process of Knowledge Transfer: A Diachronic Analysis of Stickiness
by Szulanski, Gabriel
- 28-44 An Investigation of Partner Similarity Dimensions on Knowledge Transfer
by Darr, Eric D. & Kurtzberg, Terri R.
- 45-59 What Do Groups Learn from Their Worldliest Members? Direct and Indirect Influence in Dynamic Teams
by Gruenfeld, Deborah H & Martorana, Paul V. & Fan, Elliott T.
- 60-75 Avoiding Missed Opportunities in Managerial Life: Analogical Training More Powerful Than Individual Case Training
by Thompson, Leigh & Gentner, Dedre & Loewenstein, Jeffrey
- 76-87 Idea Generation in Groups: A Basis for Creativity in Organizations
by Paulus, Paul B. & Yang, Huei-Chuan
- 88-101 Development of Strategic Norms in Groups
by Levine, John M. & Higgins, E. Tory & Choi, Hoon-Seok
- 102-116 Pooling Unshared Information: The Benefits of Knowing How Access to Information Is Distributed among Group Members
by Stasser, Garold & Vaughan, Sandra I. & Stewart, Dennis D.
- 117-133 Exploring the Performance Benefits of Group Training: Transactive Memory or Improved Communication?
by Moreland, Richard L. & Myaskovsky, Larissa
- 134-149 Sources of Managers' Knowledge of Organizational Capabilities
by Rulke, Diane Liang & Zaheer, Srilata & Anderson, Marc H.
- 150-169 Knowledge Transfer: A Basis for Competitive Advantage in Firms
by Argote, Linda & Ingram, Paul
2000, Volume 81, Issue 2
- 155-177 Working Together but in Opposition: An Examination of the "Good-Cop/Bad-Cop" Negotiating Team Tactic
by Brodt, Susan E. & Tuchinsky, Marla
- 178-194 Deciding Whether to Complete or Terminate an Unfinished Project: A Strong Test of the Project Completion Hypothesis
by Boehne, Donna M. & Paese, Paul W.
- 195-225 The Binary Additivity of Subjective Probability Does not Indicate the Binary Complementarity of Perceived Certainty
by Windschitl, Paul D.
- 226-251 Choosing Work Group Members: Balancing Similarity, Competence, and Familiarity
by Hinds, Pamela J. & Carley, Kathleen M. & Krackhardt, David & Wholey, Doug
- 252-273 Using Advice and Assessing Its Quality
by Harvey, Nigel & Harries, Clare & Fischer, Ilan
- 274-299 Coping with Unfavorable Attribute Values in Choice
by Luce, Mary Frances & Payne, John W. & Bettman, James R.
- 300-328 Examining Models of Nondominated Decoy Effects across Judgment and Choice
by Pettibone, Jonathan C. & Wedell, Douglas H.
- 329-358 The Impact of Conflict Issues on Fixed-Pie Perceptions, Problem Solving, and Integrative Outcomes in Negotiation
by Harinck, Fieke & De Dreu, Carsten K. W. & Van Vianen, Annelies E. M.
2000, Volume 81, Issue 1
- 1-27 Incomplete Information, Inferences, and Individual Differences: The Case of Environmental Judgments
by Ebenbach, David H. & Moore, Colleen F.
- 28-42 Ease of Recall vs Recalled Evidence in Judgment: Experts vs Laymen
by Ofir, Chezy
- 43-71 Framing the Game: Examining Frame Choice in Bargaining
by Blount, Sally & Larrick, Richard P.
- 72-97 Just Doing Business: Modern Racism and Obedience to Authority as Explanations for Employment Discrimination
by Brief, Arthur P. & Dietz, Joerg & Cohen, Robin Reizenstein & Pugh, S. Douglas & Vaslow, Joel B.
- 98-114 Probabilistic Mental Models with Continuous Predictors
by Slegers, David W. & Brake, Gregory L. & Doherty, Michael E.
- 115-131 Verbal and Numerical Expressions of Probability: "It's a Fifty-Fifty Chance"
by de Bruin, Wandi Bruine & Fischhoff, Baruch & Millstein, Susan G. & Halpern-Felsher, Bonnie L.
- 143-154 Regret and Responsibility Resolved? Evaluating Ordonez and Connolly's (2000) Conclusions
by Zeelenberg, Marcel & van Dijk, Wilco W. & Manstead, Antony S. R.
1999, Volume 80, Issue 3
- 191-154 Bimonthly Publication, Same Number of Pages
by Ilegen, Daniel R. & Edwards, Jeffrey R. & Weber, Elke U.
- 192-212 Playing Follow the Leader: Status-Determining Traits in Relation to Collective Efficacy across Cultures
by Earley, P. Christopher
- 213-227 Value-Focused Thinking versus Alternative-Focused Thinking: Effects on Generation of Objectives
by Leon, Orfelio G.
- 228-251 Comparison Opportunity and Judgment Revision
by Muthukrishnan, A. V. & Pham, Michel Tuan & Mungale, Amitabh
- 252-283 The Negotiation Matching Process: Relationships and Partner Selection
by Tenbrunsel, Ann E. & Wade-Benzoni, Kimberly A. & Moag, Joseph & Bazerman, Max H.
1999, Volume 80, Issue 2
- 103-117 Frames of Reference in Quantity Estimations by Groups and Individuals
by Laughlin, Patrick R. & Bonner, Bryan L. & Miner, Andrew G. & Carnevale, Peter J.
- 118-133 The Disjunction Effect and Reason-Based Choice in Games, , , , , , , , , , , ,
by Croson, Rachel T. A.
- 134-154 The Effects of Subject-Defined Categories on Judgmental Accuracy in Confidence Assessment Tasks, , , , , , , ,
by Browne, Glenn J. & Curley, Shawn P. & Benson, P. George
- 155-190 The Directionality of Verbal Probability Expressions: Effects on Decisions, Predictions, and Probabilistic Reasoning, , ,
by Teigen, Karl Halvor & Brun, Wibecke
1999, Volume 80, Issue 1
- 1-2 Twenty-Five Years of Social Decision Scheme Theory
by Parks, Craig D. & Kerr, Norbert L.
- 3-20 A Primer of Social Decision Scheme Theory: Models of Group Influence, Competitive Model-Testing, and Prospective Modeling
by Stasser, Garold
- 21-27 Transforming Individuals into Groups: Some Hallmarks of the SDS Approach to Small Group Research
by Levine, John M.
- 28-49 Group Decision Making with Responses of a Quantitative Nature: The Theory of Social Decision Schemes for Quantities, , , , , , , , ,
by Hinsz, Verlin B.
- 50-69 Collective Induction: Twelve Postulates
by Laughlin, Patrick R.
- 70-86 Bias in Jurors vs Bias in Juries: New Evidence from the SDS Perspective, , , , , , , ,
by Kerr, Norbert L. & Niedermeier, Keith E. & Kaplan, Martin F.
- 87-101 Discussion and Decision: The Interrelationship between Initial Preference Distribution and Group Discussion Content, ,
by Parks, Craig D. & Nelson, Nicole L.
1999, Volume 79, Issue 3
- 179-198 Conflict Aversion: Preference for Ambiguity vs Conflict in Sources and Evidence
by Smithson, Michael
- 199-215 The Influence of Physical Attractiveness and Gender on Ultimatum Game Decisions
by Solnick, Sara J. & Schweitzer, Maurice E.
- 216-247 Overconfidence: It Depends on How, What, and Whom You Ask, , , , , , , ,
by Klayman, Joshua & Soll, Jack B. & Gonzalez-Vallejo, Claudia & Barlas, Sema