Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes
1998, Volume 76, Issue 3
- 298-324 The Impact of Positive and Negative Affect and Issue Framing on Issue Interpretation and Risk Taking
by Mittal, Vikas & Ross, William T.
- 325-348 Improving Predictive Accuracy with a Combination of Human Intuition and Mechanical Decision Aids
by Whitecotton, Stacey M. & Sanders, D. Elaine & Norris, Kathleen B.
1998, Volume 76, Issue 2
- 89-112 Negotiator Risk: Sources of Uncertainty and the Impact of Reference Points on Negotiated Agreements
by Bottom, William P.
- 113-131 A Rejection Threshold in Justice Evaluations: Effects on Judgment and Decision-Making, ,
by Gilliland, Stephen W. & Benson, Lehman & Schepers, Donald H.
- 132-148 Interpretation versus Reference Framing: Assimilation and Contrast Effects in the Organizational Domain,
by Stapel, Diederik A. & Koomen, Willem
- 149-188 All Frames Are Not Created Equal: A Typology and Critical Analysis of Framing Effects
by Levin, Irwin P. & Schneider, Sandra L. & Gaeth, Gary J.
- 189-205 Predicting Hunger: The Effects of Appetite and Delay on Choice, , ,
by Read, Daniel & van Leeuwen, Barbara
1998, Volume 76, Issue 1
- 1-29 Gender and Negotiator Competitiveness: A Meta-analysis
by Walters, Amy E. & Stuhlmacher, Alice F. & Meyer, Lia L.
- 30-47 Decision Accuracy in Computer-Mediated versus Face-to-Face Decision-Making Teams
by Hedlund, Jennifer & Ilgen, Daniel R. & Hollenbeck, John R.
- 48-69 Effect of Regret on Post-choice Valuation: The Case of More Than Two Alternatives
by Tsiros, Michael
- 70-88 Resource-Allocation Strategies: A Verbal Protocol Analysis
by Ball, Christopher T. & Langholtz, Harvey J. & Auble, Jacqueline & Sopchak, Barron
1998, Volume 75, Issue 3
- 187-206 A Psychometric Analysis of the "Divide and Conquer" Principle in Multicriteria Decision Making
by Morera, Osvaldo F. & Budescu, David V.
- 207-221 Affective Disposition and the Letter of Reference
by Judge, Timothy A. & Higgins, Chad A.
- 222-257 Judgment and Response Processes across Two Knowledge Domains
by Bender, Randall H.
- 258-273 The Effect of Correlation between Price and Quality on Consumer Choice
by Ordonez, Lisa D.
- 274-293 A Probabilistic Model of Criticality in a Sequential Public Good Dilemma
by Au, Wing Tung & Chen, Xiao-Ping & Komorita, S. S.
1998, Volume 75, Issue 2
- 93-116 A New Test of Image Theory, , , , , , , , ,
by Seidl, Christian & Traub, Stefan
- 117-141 Emotional Reactions to the Outcomes of Decisions: The Role of Counterfactual Thought in the Experience of Regret and Disappointment
by Zeelenberg, Marcel & van Dijk, Wilco W. & van der Pligt, Joop & Manstead, Antony S. R. & van Empelen, Pepijn & Reinderman, Dimitri
- 142-169 Effects of Practice Conditions and Supplemental Training Method on Cognitive Learning and Interpersonal Skill Generalization
by Gist, Marilyn E. & Stevens, Cynthia Kay
- 170-186 What Folklore Tells Us about Risk and Risk Taking: Cross-Cultural Comparisons of American, German, and Chinese Proverbs, ,
by Weber, Elke U. & Hsee, Christopher K. & Sokolowska, Joanna
1998, Volume 75, Issue 1
- 1-22 The Social Construction of Injustice: Fairness Judgments in Response to Own and Others' Unfair Treatment by Authorities, ,
by Lind, E. Allan & Kray, Laura & Thompson, Leigh
- 23-55 The Influence of Framing on Risky Decisions: A Meta-analysis
by Kuhberger, Anton
- 56-74 Information Selection and Utilization in Hypothesis Testing: A Comparison of Process-Tracing and Structural Analysis Techniques
by Covey, Judith A. & Lovie, Alexander D.
- 75-91 Looking Closer at the Effects of Framing on Risky Choice: An Item Response Theory Analysis
by Sickar, Michael J. & Highhouse, Scott
1998, Volume 74, Issue 3
- 189-211 Two Pairs of Conflicting Motives in Decision Making
by Tyszka, Tadeusz
- 212-228 The Influence of Self-Ratings versus Peer Ratings on Supervisors' Performance Judgments
by Makiney, Jeanne D. & Levy, Paul E.
- 229-253 Hyteresis and Uncertainty: The Effect of Uncertainty on Delays to Exit Decisions
by Bragger, Jennifer DeNicolis & Bragger, Donald & Hantula, Donald A. & Kirnan, Jean
- 254-272 Reconsidering the Relation between Regret and Responsibility
by Zeelenberg, Marcel & van Dijk, Wilco W. & Manstead, Antony S. R.
1998, Volume 74, Issue 2
- 89-117 Cross-Cultural Variations in Probability Judgment Accuracy: Beyond General Knowledge Overconfidence?
by Yates, J. Frank & Lee, Ju-Whei & Shinotsuka, Hiromi & Patalano, Andrea L. & Sieck, Winston R.
- 118-144 Accidents and Decision Making under Uncertainty: A Comparison of Four Models
by Barkan, Rachel & Zohar, Dov & Erev, Ido
- 145-187 Buying and Selling Prices of Investments: Configural Weight Model of Interactions Predicts Violations of Joint Independence
by Birnbaum, Michael H. & Zimmermann, Jacqueline M.
1998, Volume 74, Issue 1
- 1-32 Sex, Task, and Behavioral Flexibility Effects on Leadership Perceptions
by Hall, Rosalie J. & Workman, Judd W. & Marchioro, Christopher A.
- 33-52 Interdependence and Controversy in Group Decision Making: Antecedents to Effective Self-Managing Teams
by Alper, Steve & Tjosvold, Dean & Law, Kenneth S.
- 53-61 Nonlinear Models in Decision Making: The Diagnosis of Psychosis versus Neurosis from the MMPI
by Ganzach, Yoav
- 62-87 The Impact of Perceived Loafing and Collective Efficacy on Group Goal Processes and Group Performance
by Mulvey, Paul W. & Klein, Howard J.
- 88-87 Toward an Explanation of Applicant Reactions: An Examination of Organizational Justice and Attribution Frameworks: Volume 72, Number 3 (1997), pages 308-335
by Ployhart, Robert E. & Ryan, Ann Marie
1998, Volume 73, Issue 2-3
- 103-104 Theoretical Perspectives on Groupthink: A Twenty-Fifth Anniversary Appraisal
by Turner, Marlene E. & Pratkanis, Anthony R.
- 105-115 Twenty-Five Years of Groupthink Theory and Research: Lessons from the Evaluation of a Theory
by Turner, Marlene E. & Pratkanis, Anthony R.
- 116-141 Alive and Well after 25 Years: A Review of Groupthink Research
by Esser, James K.
- 142-162 Group Dynamics in Janis's Theory of Groupthink: Backward and Forward
by McCauley, Clark
- 163-184 Organizational Tonypandy: Lessons from a Quarter Century of the Groupthink Phenomenon
by Fuller, Sally Riggs & Aldag, Ramon J.
- 185-209 Recasting Janis's Groupthink Model: The Key Role of Collective Efficacy in Decision Fiascoes
by Whyte, Glen
- 210-235 A Social Identity Maintenance Model of Groupthink
by Turner, Marlene E. & Pratkanis, Anthony R.
- 236-271 Revisiting the Bay of Pigs and Vietnam Decisions 25 Years Later: How Well Has the Groupthink Hypothesis Stood the Test of Time?
by Kramer, Roderick M.
- 272-305 Group Dynamics in Top Management Teams: Groupthink, Vigilance, and Alternative Models of Organizational Failure and Success
by Peterson, Randall S. & Owens, Pamela D. & Tetlock, Philip E. & Fan, Elliott T. & Martorana, Paul
- 306-326 Preventing Groupthink Revisited: Evaluating and Reforming Groups in Government
by Hart, Paul t
- 327-351 The Tendency toward Defective Decision Making within Self-Managing Teams: The Relevance of Groupthink for the 21st Century
by Moorhead, Gregory & Neck, Christopher P. & West, Mindy S.
- 352-361 Groupthink, Bay of Pigs, and Watergate Reconsidered
by Raven, Bertram H.
- 362-374 Developing Consensus about Groupthink after All These Years
by Paulus, Paul B.
1998, Volume 73, Issue 1
- 1-2 A Year of Transition
by Ilgen, Daniel R.
- 3-26 The Calibration Issue: Theoretical Comments on Suantak, Bolger, and Ferrell (1996)
by Juslin, Peter & Olsson, Henrik & Winman, Anders
- 27-38 Effectiveness of Positive Hypothesis Testing for Cooperative Groups
by Laughlin, Patrick R. & Shupe, Ellen I. & Magley, Vicki J.
- 39-53 Image Theory's Compatibility Test and Evaluations of the Status Quo
by Richmond, Sandra M. & Bissell, Byron L. & Beach, Lee Roy
- 54-75 Non-linear Preference Functions and Negotiated Outcomes
by Northcraft, Gregory B. & Preston, Jared N. & Neale, Margaret A. & Kim, Peter H. & Thomas-Hunt, Melissa C.
- 76-101 A Cognitive Evaluation of Frame-of-Reference Rater Training: Content and Process Issues,
by Schleicher, Deidra J. & Day, David V.
- 102-101 The Committee Charge, Framing Interpersonal Agreement, and Consensus Models of Group Quantitative Judgment: Volume 72, Number 2 (1997), pages 137-157
by Davis, James H. & Zarnoth, Paul & Hulbert, Lorne & Chen, Xiao-ping & Parks, Craig & Nam, Kidok
1997, Volume 72, Issue 3
- 281-307 Anger and Gender Effects in Observed Supervisor-Subordinate Dyadic Interactions
by Glomb, Theresa M. & Hulin, Charles L.
- 308-335 Toward an Explanation of Applicant Reactions: An Examination of Organizational Justice and Attribution Frameworks
by Ployhart, Robert E. & Ryan, Ann Marie
- 336-363 When the Going Gets Tough, Do the Tough Ask for Help? Help Seeking and Power Motivation in Organizations
by Lee, Fiona
- 364-383 Negotiation Teamwork: The Impact of Information Distribution and Accountability on Performance Depends on the Relationship among Team Members
by Peterson, Erika & Thompson, Leigh
- 384-407 Groups and Solos in Context: The Effects of Accountability on Team Negotiation
by O'Connor, Kathleen M.
1997, Volume 72, Issue 2
- 137-157 The Committee Charge, Framing Interpersonal Agreement, and Consensus Models of Group Quantitative Judgment
by Davis, James H. & Zarnoth, Paul & Hulbert, Lorne & Chen, Xiao-ping & Parks, Craig & Nam, Kidok
- 158-183 Group Harmony and Interpersonal Fairness in Reward Allocation: On the Loci of the Moderation Effect
by Singh, Ramadhar
- 184-202 The Effects of Elicitation Aids, Knowledge, and Problem Content on Option Quantity and Quality
by Butler, Adam B. & Scherer, Lisa L.
- 203-231 Effects of Leader Role, Team-Set Goal Difficulty, Efficacy, and Tactics on Team Effectiveness
by Durham, Cathy C. & Knight, Don & Locke, Edwin A.
- 232-255 The Influence of Decision Aids on User Behavior: Implications for Knowledge Acquisition and Inappropriate Reliance
by Glover, Steven M. & Prawitt, Douglas F. & Spilker, Brian C.
- 256-279 Group Choice in Ultimatum Bargaining
by Robert, Christopher & Carnevale, Peter J.
1997, Volume 72, Issue 1
- 1-24 Instrumental Bias in Motivated Reasoning: More When More Is Needed
by Boiney, Lindsley G. & Kennedy, Jane & Nye, Pete
- 25-61 Do Subjects Understand Base Rates?
by Kleiter, Gernot D. & Krebs, Marianne & Doherty, Michael E. & Garavan, Hugh & Chadwick, Randall & Brake, Gregory
- 63-78 Consequences of Regret Aversion 2: Additional Evidence for Effects of Feedback on Decision Making
by Zeelenberg, Marcel & Beattie, Jane
- 79-98 Sensitivity and Bias in Covariation Detection: A Direct Approach to a Tangled Issue
by Boynton, David M. & Smith, Laurence D. & Stubbs, D. Alan
- 99-115 How to Be IncoherentandSeductive: Bookmakers' Odds and Support Theory
by Ayton, Peter
- 117-135 Positive Affect Facilitates Integration of Information and Decreases Anchoring in Reasoning among Physicians
by Estrada, Carlos A. & Isen, Alice M. & Young, Mark J.
1997, Volume 71, Issue 3
- 249-262 On the Death of SMART and the Birth of GRAPA
by Leon, Orfelio G.
- 263-286 Strategic Timing in Group Negotiations: The Implications of Forced Entry and Forced Exit for Negotiators with Unequal Power
by Kim, Peter H.
- 287-308 Using Judgmental Anchors to Establish Challenging Self-Set Goals Without Jeopardizing Commitment
by Hinsz, Verlin B. & Kalnbach, Lynn R. & Lorentz, Nichole R.
- 309-328 Ambient Sexual Harassment: An Integrated Model of Antecedents and Consequences
by Glomb, Theresa M. & Richman, Wendy L. & Hulin, Charles L. & Drasgow, Fritz & Schneider, Kimberly T. & Fitzgerald, Louise F.
- 329-353 Rumor and Prediction: Making Sense (but Losing Dollars) in the Stock Market
by DiFonzo, Nicholas & Bordia, Prashant
- 355-373 Framing Effects and Arenas of Choice: Your Money or Your Life?
by Fagley, N. S. & Miller, Paul M.
1997, Volume 71, Issue 2
- 121-140 Decisions under Time Pressure: How Time Constraint Affects Risky Decision Making
by Ordonez, Lisa & Benson, Lehman
- 141-160 Underweighting Alternatives and Overconfidence
by McKenzie, Craig R. M.
- 161-194 Tests of Theories of Decision Making: Violations of Branch Independence and Distribution Independence
by Birnbaum, Michael H. & Chavez, Alfredo
- 195-209 Is It Mine or Is It Ours? Framing Property Rights and Decision Making in Social Dilemmas
by van Dijk, Eric & Wilke, Henk
- 211-247 The Effects of Decision Consequences on Auditors' Reliance on Decision Aids in Audit Planning
by Boatsman, James R. & Moeckel, Cindy & Pei, Buck K. W.
1997, Volume 71, Issue 1
- 1-35 Learning in Dynamic Decision Tasks: Computational Model and Empirical Evidence
by Gibson, Faison P. & Fichman, Mark & Plaut, David C.
- 37-54 Fear of Conflict and Empathic Buffering: Two Explanations for the Inflation of Performance Feedback
by Waung, Marie & Highhouse, Scott
- 55-83 Communicating Uncertainty: Framing Effects on Responses to Vague Probabilities
by Kuhn, Kristine M.
- 85-94 The Effects of Anchor Points and Reference Points on Negotiation Process and Outcome
by Kristensen, Henrik & Garling, Tommy
- 95-120 The Effect of Outcome Information on the Evaluation and Recall of Individuals' Own Decisions
by Jones, Steven K. & Yurak, Tricia J. & Frisch, Deborah
1997, Volume 70, Issue 3
- 175-187 The Influence of Anger and Compassion on Negotiation Performance
by Allred, Keith G. & Mallozzi, John S. & Matsui, Fusako & Raia, Christopher P.
- 189-197 Alpha Inflation? The Impact of Eliminating Scale Items on Cronbach's Alpha
by Kopalle, Praveen K. & Lehmann, Donald R.
- 199-205 Media Effects and Communication Bias in Diverse Groups
by Bhappu, Anita D. & Griffith, Terri L. & Northcraft, Gregory B.
- 207-219 Exposition Effects on Decision Making: Choice and Confidence in Choice
by Sieck, Winston & Yates, J. Frank
- 221-235 Effects of Environmental Uncertainty and Social Value Orientation in Resource Dilemmas
by Roch, Sylvia G. & Samuelson, Charles D.
- 237-247 A Comparison of Verbal and Numerical Judgments in the Analytic Hierarchy Process
by Huizingh, Eelko K. R. E. & Vrolijk, Hans C. J.
- 249-266 Resource-Allocation Behavior in Complex but Commonplace Tasks
by Langholtz, Harvey J. & Ball, Christopher & Sopchak, Barron & Auble, Jacqueline
- 267-282 Judgments of Decision Effectiveness: Actor-Observer Differences in Overconfidence
by Harvey, Nigel & Koehler, Derek J. & Ayton, Peter
1997, Volume 70, Issue 2
- 87-94 General Knowledge Overconfidence: Cross-National Variations, Response Style, and "Reality"
by Yates, J. Frank & Lee, Ju-Whei & Bush, Julie G G.
- 95-103 Differences in Accuracy of Absolute and Comparative Performance Appraisal Methods
by Wagner, Stephen H. & Goffin, Richard D.
- 105-116 The Dimensionality of the Hollenbeck, Williams, and Klein (1989) Measure of Goal Commitment on Complex Tasks
by DeShon, Richard P. & Landis, Ronald S.
- 117-133 Taking Advice: Accepting Help, Improving Judgment, and Sharing Responsibility
by Harvey, Nigel & Fischer, Ilan
- 135-148 The Role of Mental Simulation in Judgments of Likelihood
by Dougherty, Michael R. P. & Gettys, Charles F. & Thomas, Rickey P.
- 149-158 Cognitive and Strategic Components of the Explanation Effect
by Hammersley, Jacqueline S. & Kadous, Kathryn & Magro, Anne M.
- 159-174 The Joint Effects of Task-Related Negative Affect and Task Difficulty in Multiattribute Choice
by Stone, Dan N. & Kadous, Kathryn
1997, Volume 70, Issue 1
- 1-16 Protected Values
by Baron, Jonathan & Spranca, Mark
- 17-26 The Effects of Social Identity on the Self-Set Goals and Task Performance of High and Low Self-Esteem Individuals
by Pilegge, Anthony J. & Holtz, Rolf
- 27-39 Effects of Judgment on Memory: Experiments in Recognition Bias and Process Dissociation in a Professional Judgment Task
by Ricchiute, David N.
- 41-64 Looking and Weighting in Judgment and Choice
by Wedell, Douglas H. & Senter, Stuart M.
- 65-72 Judging Relative Importance: Direct Rating and Point Allocation Are Not Equivalent
by Doyle, John R. & Green, Rodney H. & Bottomley, Paul A.
- 73-85 Regret and Responsibility in the Evaluation of Decision Outcomes
by Connolly, Terry & Ordonatez, Lisa D. & Coughlan, Richard
1997, Volume 69, Issue 3
- 179-193 Effects of Protocol of Play and Social Orientation on Behavior in Sequential Resource Dilemmas
by Budescu, David V. & Au, Wing Tung & Chen, Xiao-Ping
- 195-204 A Comparison of Single-Step and Multiple-Step Transition Analyses of Multiattribute Decision Strategies
by Ball, Christopher
- 205-219 The Importance of the Task in Analyzing Expert Judgment
by Stewart, Thomas R. & Roebber, Paul J. & Bosart, Lance F.
- 221-236 Sequential Decision Making with Relative Ranks: An Experimental Investigation of the "Secretary Problem">
by Seale, Darryl A. & Rapoport, Amnon
- 237-249 Weighting and Trimming: Heuristics for Aggregating Judgments under Uncertainty
by Yaniv, Ilan
- 251-264 Contextual Influences on Judgment Based on Limited Information
by Sanbonmatsu, David M. & Kardes, Frank R. & Posavac, Steven S. & Houghton, David C.
- 265-275 Positive and Negative Hypothesis Testing by Cooperative Groups
by Laughlin, Patrick R. & Magley, Vicki J. & Shupe, Ellen I.
- 277-284 The Impact of Probability and Magnitude of Outcome on Disappointment and Elation
by van Dijk, Wilco W. & van der Pligt, Joop
1997, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 87-101 Ultimatum Bargaining with a Group: Underestimating the Importance of the Decision Rule
by Messick, David M. & Moore, Don A. & Bazerman, Max H.
- 103-116 Illusion, Disillusion, and the Buffering Effect of Groups
by Heath, Chip & Jourden, Forest J.
- 117-132 Regulatory Focus and Strategic Inclinations: Promotion and Prevention in Decision-Making
by Crowe, Ellen & Higgins, E. Tory
- 133-147 Effects of Task Experience and Group Experience on Group Performance, Member Ability, and Recognition of Expertise
by Littlepage, Glenn & Robison, William & Reddington, Kelly
- 149-163 Coping with Uncertainty: A Naturalistic Decision-Making Analysis
by Lipshitz, Raanan & Strauss, Orna
- 165-177 When What You KnowCanHurt You: A Study of Experiential Effects on Group Discussion and Performance
by Kim, Peter H.
1997, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-8 Probability Bootstrapping: Improving Prediction by Fitting Extensional Models to Knowledgeable but Incoherent Probability Judgments
by Osherson, Daniel & Shafir, Eldar & Krantz, David H. & Smith, Edward E.
- 9-30 A Cybernetic Model of Impression Management Processes in Organizations
by Bozeman, Dennis P. & Kacmar, K. Michele
- 31-49 Randomization and Adaptive Learning in a Simplified Poker Game
by Rapoport, Amnon & Erev, Ido & Abraham, Elizabeth V. & Olson, David E.
- 50-57 Does a Surprising Outcome Reinforce or Reverse the Hindsight Bias?
by Ofir, Chezy & Mazursky, David
- 58-66 Judgment under Chaos
by Smithson, Michael
- 67-73 Properties of Trust: An Analytical View
by Hwang, Peter & Burgers, Willem P.
- 74-85 The Effect of Multiple Anchors on Anchoring in Individual and Group Judgment
by Whyte, Glen & Sebenius, James K.
1996, Volume 68, Issue 3
- 181-193 The Rank-Order Effect in Group Decision Making
by Hollingshead, Andrea B.
- 194-207 Cognitive Misfit of Problem-Solving Style at Work: A Facet of Person-Organization Fit
by Chan, David
- 208-224 Unfairness, Anger, and Spite: Emotional Rejections of Ultimatum Offers
by Pillutla, Madan M. & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 225-233 Gain/Loss Asymmetry and Riskless Choice: Loss Aversion in Choices among Job Finalists
by Highhouse, Scott & Johnson, Michael A.
- 234-245 The Effect of Other-Oriented Values on Decision Making: A Test of Propositions of a Theory of Concern for Others in Organizations
by Korsgaard, M. Audrey & Meglino, Bruce M. & Lester, Scott W.
- 246-261 Context, Cognition, and Common Method Variance: Psychometric and Verbal Protocol Evidence
by Harrison, David A. & McLaughlin, Mary E. & Coalter, Terry M.
- 262-271 Impact of Internal Auditing on Branch Bank Performance: A Field Experiment
by Eden, Dov & Moriah, Leah
- 272-286 Likability and Similarity as Potential Sources of Predictor-Related Criterion Bias in Validation Research
by Schmitt, Neal & Pulakos, Elaine D. & Nason, Earl & Whitney, David J.
- 287-300 Communication of Confidence as a Determinant of Group Judgment Accuracy
by Bloomfield, Robert & Libby, Robert & Nelson, Mark W.
- 301-317 The Relative Importance of Probabilities, Outcomes, and Vagueness in Hazard Risk Decisions
by Kuhn, Kristine M. & Budescu, David V.
1996, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 79-94 Do People Prefer to Pass Along Good or Bad News? Valence and Relevance of News as Predictors of Transmission Propensity
by Heath, Chip
- 95-108 Mental Depreciation and Marginal Decision Making
by Heath, Chip & Fennema, M. G.
- 109-122 Linguistic-Numeric Presentation Mode Effects on Risky Option Preferences
by Dusenbury, Richard & Fennema, M. G.
- 123-144 Subtractive versus Ratio Model of "Fair" Allocation: Can the Group Level Analyses Be Misleading?
by Singh, Ramadhar
- 145-157 Framing Effects: Dynamics and Task Domains
by Wang, X. T.
- 158-170 Effects on Decision Quality of Supporting Multi-attribute Evaluation in Groups
by Timmermans, Danielle & Vlek, Charles
- 171-179 Policy Capturing with Ridge Regression
by Holzworth, R. James
1996, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 1-12 The Price Is Right--Or Is It? A Reference Point Model of Two-Party Price Negotiations
by Blount, Sally & Thomas-Hunt, Melissa C. & Neale, Margaret A.
- 13-27 Availability of Information and the Aggregation of Confidence in Prior Decisions
by Treadwell, Jonathan R. & Nelson, Thomas O.
- 28-43 A Comparison of Two Process Tracing Methods for Choice Tasks
by Lohse, Gerald L. & Johnson, Eric J.
- 44-57 Intergroup Collective Induction
by Laughlin, Patrick R. & Shupe, Ellen I.
- 58-67 Fines, Frames, and Images: Examining Formulation Effects on Punishment Decisions
by Dunegan, Kenneth J.
- 68-77 The Process of Negotiating: Strategy and Timing as Predictors of Outcomes
by Olekalns, Mara & Smith, Philip L. & Walsh, Therese
1996, Volume 67, Issue 3
- 247-257 The Evaluability Hypothesis: An Explanation for Preference Reversals between Joint and Separate Evaluations of Alternatives
by Hsee, Christopher K.
- 258-270 Stopping Criteria in Sequential Choice
by Saad, Gad & Russo, J. Edward
- 271-279 Problem-Problem Solver Characteristics Affectingthe Calibration of Judgments
by Spence, Mark T.
- 280-293 Similarity in Context: Cognitive Representation and Violation of Preference and Perceptual Invariance in Consumer Choice
by Dhar, Ravi & Glazer, Rashi
- 294-311 Person-Organization Fit, Job Choice Decisions, and Organizational Entry
by Cable, Daniel M. & Judge, Timothy A.
- 312-325 Nonstrategic Delay in Bargaining: An Experimental Investigation
by Ghosh, Dipankar
- 326-344 Using Judgments to Understand Decoy Effects in Choice
by Wedell, Douglas H. & Pettibone, Jonathan C.
1996, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 111-126 Egocentric Interpretations of Fairness in Asymmetric, Environmental Social Dilemmas: Explaining Harvesting Behavior and the Role of Communication
by Wade-Benzoni, Kimberly A. & Tenbrunsel, Ann E. & Bazerman, Max H.
- 127-143 Affect in Dyadic Negotiation: A Model and Propositions
by Barry, Bruce & Oliver, Richard L.
- 144-155 Conflict and Loss Aversion in Multiattribute Choice: The Effects of Trade-Off Size and Reference Dependence on Decision Difficulty
by Chatterjee, Subimal & Heath, Timothy B.
- 156-169 An Empirical Investigation of the Impact of Process Monitoring on Computer-Mediated Decision-Making Performance
by Singh, Daniele Thomassin & Ginzberg, Michael J.
- 170-180 Learning to Avoid the Winner's Curse
by Foreman, Peter & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 181-200 Distributing Adventitious Outcomes: Social Norms, Egocentric Martyrs, and the Effects on Future Relationships
by Parks, Judi McLean & Boles, Terry L. & Conlon, Donald E. & DeSouza, Eros & Gatewood, Wallace & Gibson, Kevin & Halpern, Jennifer J. & Locke, Don C. & Nekich, Jamie C. & Straub, Paul & Wilson, George & Murnighan, J. Keith
- 201-221 The Hard-Easy Effect in Subjective Probability Calibration
by Suantak, Liana & Bolger, Fergus & Ferrell, William R.
- 222-228 The Effects of Time Constraints on the Prechoice Screening of Decision Options
by Benson III, Lehman & Beach, Lee Roy
- 229-245 Nonunique Invulnerability: Singular versus Distributional Probabilities and Unrealistic Optimism in Comparative Risk Judgments
by Klar, Yechiel & Medding, Aviva & Sarel, Dan
1996, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 1-15 Group Composition and Decision Making: How Member Familiarity and Information Distribution Affect Process and Performance
by Gruenfeld, Deborah H & Mannix, Elizabeth A. & Williams, Katherine Y. & Neale, Margaret A.
- 16-25 Anchoring in Simulated Competitive Market Negotiation
by Ritov, Ilana
- 26-48 Goal Orientation in Organizational Research: A Conceptual and Empirical Foundation
by Button, Scott B. & Mathieu, John E. & Zajac, Dennis M.
- 49-58 No Reduction in Hindsight Bias after Complete Information and Repeated Testing
by Pohl, Rudiger F. & Hell, Wolfgang
- 59-75 Expectations and Preferences for Sequences of Health and Money
by Chapman, Gretchen B.
- 76-90 The Conjunction Effect: Fallacy or Bayesian Inference?
by Fisk, John E.
- 91-110 Violations of Branch Independence in Choices between Gambles
by Birnbaum, Michael H. & McIntosh, William Ross
1996, Volume 66, Issue 3
- 241-250 Comparing Risky Decision Making Under Conditions of Real and Hypothetical Consequences
by Wiseman, David B. & Levin, Irwin P.
- 251-267 Perspective-Taking Judgments of Medication Acceptance: Inferences from Relative Importance about the Impact and Combination of Information
by Wills, Celia E. & Moore, Colleen F.
- 268-276 Outcome Feedback Effects on Under- and Overconfident Judgments (General Knowledge Tasks)
by Subbotin, Vadim
- 277-289 Realism in Confidence Judgments as a Function of Working in Dyads or Alone
by Allwood, Carl Martin & Granhag, Par Anders
- 290-306 Strength of Preference and Effects of Valence in the Domains of Gains and Losses
by Yamagishi, Kimihiko
- 307-315 Acceptance of Uncommon Information into Group Discussion When That Information Is or Is Not Demonstrable
by Parks, Craig D. & Cowlin, Rebecca A.
- 316-332 The Debate on Structured Debate: Toward a Unified Theory
by Katzenstein, Gary
1996, Volume 66, Issue 2
- 131-152 When Time Is Money: Decision Behavior under Opportunity-Cost Time Pressure
by Payne, John W. & Bettman, James R. & Luce, Mary Frances
- 153-164 Choice under Strict Uncertainty: Processes and Preferences
by Hansen, David E. & Helgeson, James G.
- 165-178 "Forgive Me, I'm New": Three Experimental Demonstrations of the Effects of Attempts to Excuse Poor Performance
by Greenberg, Jerald
- 179-191 The Descriptive and Prescriptive Use of Previous Purchase Price in Negotiations
by Diekmann, Kristina A. & Tenbrunsel, Ann E. & Shah, Pri Pradhan & Schroth, Holly A. & Bazerman, Max H.
- 192-202 The Group-Based Binding Pledge as a Solution to Public Goods Problems
by Chen, Xiao-Ping
- 203-214 Demographic and Organizational Influences on Leader-Member Exchange and Related Work Attitudes
by Green, Stephen G. & Anderson, Stella E. & Shivers, Sheryl L.
- 215-227 Group vs. Individual Performance in a Price-Searching Experiment
by Davis, Douglas D. & Harless, David W.
- 228-236 Probability of Regret: Anticipation of Uncertainty Resolution in Choice
by Ritov, Ilana
- 237-240 "I Knew It All Along" Under All Conditions? or Possibly "I Could Not Have Expected It to Happen" Under Some Conditions?: Comments on Mark and Mellor (1994)
by Mazursky, David & Ofir, Chezy
1996, Volume 66, Issue 1
- 1-15 Conditioned Assessment of Subjective Probabilities: Identifying the Benefits of Decomposition
by Kleinmuntz, Don N. & Fennema, M. G. & Peecher, Mark E.
- 16-21 A Strength Model of Probability Judgments for Tournaments
by Koehler, Derek J.
- 22-30 Does Feedback Improve the Accuracy of Recurrent Judgmental Forecasts?
by Remus, William & O'Conner, Marcus & Griggs, Kenneth
- 31-41 Context Effects in Performance Evaluation: The Impact of Ratee Sex and Performance Level on Performance Ratings and Behavioral Recall
by Woehr, David J. & Roch, Sylvia G.
- 42-58 Intertemporal Framing Issues in Management Compensation
by Shelley, Marjorie K. & Omer, Thomas C.
- 59-72 The Influence of Positive Affect on the Decision Rule in Risk Situations: Focus on Outcome (and Especially Avoidance of Loss) Rather Than Probability
by Nygren, Thomas E. & Isen, Alice M. & Taylor, Pamela J. & Dulin, Jessica
- 73-88 Risk Compensation: Implications for Safety Interventions
by Stetzer, Adam & Hofmann, David A.