Asymmetry in structural adaptation: The differential impact of centralizing versus decentralizing team decision-making structures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beersma, Bianca & Hollenbeck, John R. & Conlon, Donald E. & Humphrey, Stephen E. & Moon, Henry & Ilgen, Daniel R., 2009. "Cutthroat cooperation: The effects of team role decisions on adaptation to alternative reward structures," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 131-142, January.
- Bonaccio, Silvia & Dalal, Reeshad S., 2006. "Advice taking and decision-making: An integrative literature review, and implications for the organizational sciences," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 127-151, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nahrgang, Jennifer D. & DeRue, D. Scott & Hollenbeck, John R. & Spitzmuller, Matthias & Jundt, Dustin K. & Ilgen, Daniel R., 2013. "Goal setting in teams: The impact of learning and performance goals on process and performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 12-21.
- Tröster, Christian & Mehra, Ajay & van Knippenberg, Daan, 2014. "Structuring for team success: The interactive effects of network structure and cultural diversity on team potency and performance," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 245-255.
- Johnson, Michael D. & Hollenbeck, John R. & Scott DeRue, D. & Barnes, Christopher M. & Jundt, Dustin, 2013. "Functional versus dysfunctional team change: Problem diagnosis and structural feedback for self-managed teams," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 1-11.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jobhdp:v:114:y:2011:i:1:p:64-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.