Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:tefoso. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00401625 .
2018, Volume 133, Issue C
- 1-14 Environmental regulations, staff quality, green technology, R&D efficiency, and profit in manufacturing
by Song, Malin & Wang, Shuhong & Sun, Jing
- 15-28 Analyzing the green efficiency of arable land use in China
by Xie, Hualin & Chen, Qianru & Wang, Wei & He, Yafen
- 29-40 Innovation policies of Cyprus during the global economic crisis: Aligning financial institutions with National Innovation System
by Kapetaniou, Chrystalla & Samdanis, Marios & Lee, Soo Hee
- 41-50 Two faces of scientific knowledge in the external technology search process
by Choi, Hyundo & Shin, Jungwoo & Hwang, Won-Sik
- 51-71 Tracing financial innovation diffusion and substitution trajectories. Recent evidence on exchange-traded funds in Japan and South Korea
by Marszk, Adam & Lechman, Ewa
- 72-84 The effect of firms' relational capabilities on knowledge acquisition and co-creation with universities
by De Silva, Muthu & Rossi, Federica
- 85-94 Smart manufacturing technology, market maturity analysis and technology roadmap in the computer and electronic product manufacturing industry
by Lu, Hsi-Peng & Weng, Chien-I
- 95-103 Cultural dissimilarity: Boon or bane for technology diffusion?
by Beretta, Elena & Fontana, Magda & Guerzoni, Marco & Jordan, Alexander
- 104-117 Evolutionary paths and influencing factors towards digital maturity: An analysis of the status quo in Swiss hospitals
by Mettler, Tobias & Pinto, Roberto
- 118-131 Signalling experience & reciprocity to temper asymmetric information in crowdfunding evidence from 10,000 projects
by Davies, William E. & Giovannetti, Emanuele
- 132-140 Bridging S&T and innovation in Russia: A historical perspective
by Gershman, Mikhail & Gokhberg, Leonid & Kuznetsova, Tatiana & Roud, Vitaly
- 141-155 Towards 5G: Scenario-based assessment of the future supply and demand for mobile telecommunications infrastructure
by Oughton, Edward & Frias, Zoraida & Russell, Tom & Sicker, Douglas & Cleevely, David D.
- 156-167 The interplay of leadership, absorptive capacity, and organizational learning culture in open innovation: Testing a moderated mediation model
by Naqshbandi, M. Muzamil & Tabche, Ibrahim
- 168-178 Unpacking the coexistence between improvement and innovation in world-class manufacturing: A dynamic capability approach
by Furlan, Andrea & Vinelli, Andrea
- 179-189 Impact of competition from unregistered firms on R&D investment by industrial sectors in emerging economies
by Heredia Pérez, Jorge A. & Kunc, Martin H. & Durst, Susanne & Flores, Alejandro & Geldes, Cristian
- 190-205 Latecomer firms' combination of strategies in a specialized suppliers sector: A comparative case study of the Korean plastic injection molding machine industry
by Kwak, Kiho & Kim, Wonjoon & Kim, Karpsoo
- 206-219 Thinking together about the future when you are not together: The effectiveness of using developed scenarios among geographically distributed groups
by Hew, Aiwen & Perrons, Robert K. & Washington, Simon & Page, Lionel & Zheng, Zudou
- 220-228 Identifying the features of reputable users in eWOM communities by using Particle Swarm Optimization
by Martínez-Torres, M.R. & Arenas-Marquez, F.J. & Olmedilla, M. & Toral, S.L.
- 229-237 The diminishing effect of VC reputation: Is it hypercompetition?
by Mahto, Raj V. & Ahluwalia, Saurabh & Walsh, Steve T.
- 238-253 Understanding the heterogeneity of innovation modes: Performance effects, barriers, and demand for state support
by Roud, Vitaliy
- 254-268 Drivers, inhibitors and the future of co-operative financial institutions: A Delphi study on South African perspective
by Mushonga, Master & Arun, Thankom G. & Marwa, Nyankomo W.
- 279-286 Can we solve wicked problems? A conceptual framework and a collective intelligence system to support problem analysis and solution design for complex social issues
by Elia, Gianluca & Margherita, Alessandro
2018, Volume 132, Issue C
- 2-17 Fortune favors the prepared: How SMEs approach business model innovations in Industry 4.0
by Müller, Julian Marius & Buliga, Oana & Voigt, Kai-Ingo
- 18-25 When titans meet – Can industry 4.0 revolutionise the environmentally-sustainable manufacturing wave? The role of critical success factors
by de Sousa Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes & Jabbour, Charbel Jose Chiappetta & Foropon, Cyril & Godinho Filho, Moacir
- 26-33 Industry 4.0 as policy-driven discourse to institutionalize innovation systems in manufacturing
by Reischauer, Georg
- 34-39 Are countries ready for the new meso revolution? Testing the waters for new industrial change in Korea
by Kim, Junmo
- 40-45 Industry 4.0: A Korea perspective
by Sung, Tae Kyung
- 46-55 Cyclic dependence, vertical integration, and innovation: The case of Japanese electronics sector in the 1990s
by Luo, Jianxi & Triulzi, Giorgio
- 56-80 Toward data-driven idea generation: Application of Wikipedia to morphological analysis
by Kwon, Heeyeul & Park, Yongtae & Geum, Youngjung
- 81-91 Theorising about barriers to open e-learning systems in public administrations
by Stoffregen, Julia & Pawlowski, Jan M.
- 92-104 Did the global financial crisis impact firms' innovation performance? The role of internal and external knowledge capabilities in high and low tech industries
by Zouaghi, Ferdaous & Sánchez, Mercedes & Martínez, Marian García
- 105-117 Exploring technology opportunities by visualizing patent information based on generative topographic mapping and link prediction
by Yoon, Byungun & Magee, Christopher L.
- 118-129 How does gamification improve user experience? An empirical investigation on the antecedences and consequences of user experience and its mediating role
by Hsu, Chia-Lin & Chen, Mu-Chen
- 130-142 Are innovation and financial development causative factors in economic growth? Evidence from a panel granger causality test
by Pradhan, Rudra P. & Arvin, Mak B. & Bahmani, Sahar
- 143-155 Absorptive capacity, exporting activities, innovation openness and innovation performance: A SEM approach towards a unifying framework
by Gkypali, Areti & Arvanitis, Spyros & Tsekouras, Kostas
- 156-164 The usage and social capital of mobile phones and their effect on the performance of microenterprise: An empirical study
by Islam, Md. Mazharul & Habes, Essam M. & Alam, Md. Mahmudul
- 165-173 EaaS Optimization: Available yet hidden information technology infrastructure inside medium size enterprise
by JosephNg, P.S.
- 174-190 What makes long-term investment decisions forward looking: A framework applied to the case of Amsterdam's new sea lock
by Pot, W.D. & Dewulf, A. & Biesbroek, G.R. & Vlist, M.J. van der & Termeer, C.J.A.M.
- 191-208 Shaping factors in the emergence of technological innovations: The case of tidal kite technology
by Andersson, Johnn & Hellsmark, Hans & Sandén, Björn A.
- 209-216 Critical success factors for adoption of 3D printing
by Yeh, Ching-Chiang & Chen, Yi-Fan
- 217-229 The future of omnichannel retail: A four-stage Delphi study
by von Briel, Frederik
- 230-254 Unraveling the space grammar of terrorist attacks: A TWC approach
by Buscema, Massimo & Sacco, Pier Luigi & Massini, Giulia & Della Torre, Francesca & Brogi, Marco & Salonia, Massimo & Ferilli, Guido
- 255-267 The death of a transport regime? The future of electric bicycles and transportation pathways for sustainable mobility in China
by Lin, Xiao & Wells, Peter & Sovacool, Benjamin K.
- 268-283 The overlooked role of embeddedness in disruptive innovation theory
by Reinhardt, Ronny & Gurtner, Sebastian
- 284-298 Evolution of the open innovation paradigm: Towards a contingent conceptual model
by Lopes, Ana Paula Vilas Boas Viveiros & de Carvalho, Marly Monteiro
- 299-307 Information acquisition, learning and the adoption of conservation agriculture in Malawi: A discrete-time duration analysis
by Khataza, Robertson R.B. & Doole, Graeme J. & Kragt, Marit E. & Hailu, Atakelty
- 308-317 Effects of standardization on the evolution of information and communications technology
by Lee, Won Sang & Sohn, So Young
2018, Volume 131, Issue C
- 1-3 MCDA in knowledge-based economies: Methodological developments and real world applications
by Carayannis, Elias G. & Ferreira, João J.M. & Jalali, Marjan S. & Ferreira, Fernando A.F.
- 4-17 Composite innovation metrics: MCDA and the Quadruple Innovation Helix framework
by Carayannis, Elias G. & Goletsis, Yorgos & Grigoroudis, Evangelos
- 18-30 Measuring organisational performance using a mix of OR methods
by Santos, Sérgio P. & Belton, Valerie & Howick, Susan & Pilkington, Martin
- 31-37 Renewable energy sources: Using PROMETHEE II for ranking websites to support market opportunities
by Andreopoulou, Zacharoula & Koliouska, Christiana & Galariotis, Emilios & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 38-48 Technology assessment with IF-TOPSIS: An application in the advanced underwater system sector
by Aloini, Davide & Dulmin, Riccardo & Mininno, Valeria & Pellegrini, Luisa & Farina, Giulia
- 49-66 Strategic roadmapping of robotics technologies for the power industry: A multicriteria technology assessment
by Daim, Tugrul U. & Yoon, Byung-Sung & Lindenberg, John & Grizzi, Robert & Estep, Judith & Oliver, Terry
- 67-77 Constructing home safety indices for strategic planning in residential real estate: A socio-technical approach
by Oliveira, Inês A.S.J. & Carayannis, Elias G. & Ferreira, Fernando A.F. & Jalali, Marjan S. & Carlucci, Daniela & Ferreira, João J.M.
- 78-93 A neuro-advertising property video recommendation system
by Kaklauskas, A. & Zavadskas, E.K. & Banaitis, A. & Meidute-Kavaliauskiene, I. & Liberman, A. & Dzitac, S. & Ubarte, I. & Binkyte, A. & Cerkauskas, J. & Kuzminske, A. & Naumcik, A.
- 94-110 Analyzing determinants for promoting emerging technology through intermediaries by using a DANP-based MCDA framework
by Chen, Shih-Hsin & Lin, Wei-Ting
- 111-116 An out-of-sample framework for TOPSIS-based classifiers with application in bankruptcy prediction
by Ouenniche, Jamal & Pérez-Gladish, Blanca & Bouslah, Kais
- 117-129 Project portfolio selection and planning with fuzzy constraints
by Pérez, Fátima & Gómez, Trinidad & Caballero, Rafael & Liern, Vicente
- 130-140 Building Ease-of-Doing-Business synthetic indicators using a double reference point approach
by Ruiz, Francisco & Cabello, José M. & Pérez-Gladish, Blanca
- 141-146 A multiple objective stochastic programming model for working capital management
by Masri, Hatem & Abdulla, Yomna
- 147-158 Developing a socio-technical evaluation index for tourist destination competitiveness using cognitive mapping and MCDA
by Carayannis, Elias G. & Ferreira, Fernando A.F. & Bento, Paulo & Ferreira, João J.M. & Jalali, Marjan S. & Fernandes, Bernardo M.Q.
- 159-170 Comparing supply chain risks for multiple product categories with cognitive mapping and Analytic Hierarchy Process
by Mital, Monika & Del Giudice, Manlio & Papa, Armando
- 171-174 Contemporary challenges and opportunities of doing business in Africa: The emerging roles and effects of technologies
by Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph & Osabutey, Ellis L.C. & Egbetokun, Abiodun
- 175-182 Technology transfer, adoption of technology and the efficiency of nations: Empirical evidence from sub Saharan Africa
by Danquah, Michael
- 183-203 Mobile phones, institutional quality and entrepreneurship in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Asongu, Simplice A. & Nwachukwu, Jacinta C. & Orim, Stella-Maris I.
- 204-213 Constructing a strategy on the creation of core competencies for African companies
by Li, Shenxue & Clark, Timothy & Sillince, John
- 214-226 A comparative study of appropriateness and mechanisms of hard and soft technologies transfer
by Botchie, David & Sarpong, David & Bi, Jianxiang
- 227-239 Value capture and value creation: The role of information technology in business models for frugal innovations in Africa
by Howell, Rachel & van Beers, Cees & Doorn, Neelke
- 240-252 ICT adoption in road freight transport in Nigeria – A case study of the petroleum downstream sector
by Tob-Ogu, Abiye & Kumar, Niraj & Cullen, John
- 253-261 Mobile phone adoption in agri-food sector: Are farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa connected?
by Kabbiri, Ronald & Dora, Manoj & Kumar, Vikas & Elepu, Gabriel & Gellynck, Xavier
- 262-275 The (non-)emergence of mobile money systems in Sub-Saharan Africa: A comparative multilevel perspective of Kenya and Nigeria
by Lepoutre, Jan & Oguntoye, Augustina
- 276-285 “Hub” organisations in Kenya: What are they? What do they do? And what is their potential?
by Littlewood, David C. & Kiyumbu, Wilkister L.
- 286-302 Opportunity or necessity? Conceptualizing entrepreneurship at African small-scale mines
by Hilson, Gavin & Hilson, Abigail & Maconachie, Roy
- 303-314 Drivers of eco-innovation in the manufacturing sector of Nigeria
by Sanni, Maruf
- 315-325 Innovation and productivity in formal and informal firms in Ghana
by Fu, Xiaolan & Mohnen, Pierre & Zanello, Giacomo
- 326-335 The effect on innovation of beginning informal: Empirical evidence from Kenya
by Mendi, Pedro & Mudida, Robert
- 336-338 Meeting the 21st century challenges of doing business in Africa
by Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph & Egbetokun, Abiodun & Osabutey, Ellis L.C.
2018, Volume 130, Issue C
- 3-13 Driving innovation through ambidextrous service provision — long life cycle products in manufacturing contexts
by Fain, Nusa & Wagner, Beverly & Kay, Neil
- 14-27 The social side of sustainability: Well-being as a driver and an outcome of social relationships and interactions on social networking sites
by Munzel, Andreas & Meyer-Waarden, Lars & Galan, Jean-Philippe
- 28-38 Cloud resource adaptation: A resource based perspective on value creation for corporate growth
by Mitra, Amit & O'Regan, Nicholas & Sarpong, David
- 39-44 Assessing the nexus of sustainability and information & communications technology
by Gouvea, Raul & Kapelianis, Dimitri & Kassicieh, Sul
- 45-55 Big data analytics sentiment: US-China reaction to data collection by business and government
by LaBrie, Ryan C. & Steinke, Gerhard H. & Li, Xiangmin & Cazier, Joseph A.
- 57-68 A proposed social network analysis platform for big data analytics
by Chang, Victor
- 69-87 Ten years of research change using Google Trends: From the perspective of big data utilizations and applications
by Jun, Seung-Pyo & Yoo, Hyoung Sun & Choi, San
- 88-98 Employing a data mining approach for identification of mobile opinion leaders and their content usage patterns in large telecommunications datasets
by Chen, Chih Ping & Weng, Ju-Yin & Yang, Chin-Sheng & Tseng, Fan-Mei
- 99-113 Big Data sources and methods for social and economic analyses
by Blazquez, Desamparados & Domenech, Josep
- 114-122 Combining official and Google Trends data to forecast the Italian youth unemployment rate
by Naccarato, Alessia & Falorsi, Stefano & Loriga, Silvia & Pierini, Andrea
- 123-134 Big Data analytics for forecasting tourism destination arrivals with the applied Vector Autoregression model
by Liu, Yuan-Yuan & Tseng, Fang-Mei & Tseng, Yi-Heng
- 135-149 The future and social impact of Big Data Analytics in Supply Chain Management: Results from a Delphi study
by Roßmann, Bernhard & Canzaniello, Angelo & von der Gracht, Heiko & Hartmann, Evi
- 150-164 Medical big data applications: Intertwined effects and effective resource allocation strategies identified through IRA-NRM analysis
by Chen, Peng-Ting
- 165-176 A technology delivery system for characterizing the supply side of technology emergence: Illustrated for Big Data & Analytics
by Huang, Ying & Porter, Alan L. & Cunningham, Scott W. & Robinson, Douglas K.R. & Liu, Jianhua & Zhu, Donghua
- 177-187 Does country-of-origin brand personality generate retail customer lifetime value? A Big Data analytics approach
by Chiang, Lan-Lung (Luke) & Yang, Chin-Sheng
2018, Volume 129, Issue C
- 1-11 Future indoor light and associated energy consumption based on professionals' visions: A practice- and network-oriented analysis
by Franceschini, Simone & Borup, Mads & Rosales-Carreón, Jesús
- 12-15 The sad state of entrepreneurship in America: What educators can do about it
by Phillips, Fred
- 16-26 Innovative technology in the Pacific: Building resilience for vulnerable communities
by Hills, Jeremy M. & Μichalena, Evanthie & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J.
- 27-42 Foresight by online communities – The case of renewable energies
by Zeng, Michael A.
- 43-55 Measuring regional innovation: A critical inspection of the ability of single indicators to shape technological change
by Hauser, Christoph & Siller, Matthias & Schatzer, Thomas & Walde, Janette & Tappeiner, Gottfried
- 56-75 Technology upgrading of middle income economies: A new approach and results
by Radosevic, Slavo & Yoruk, Esin
- 76-87 Looking back at the future: Dynamics of collective expectations about photovoltaic technology in Germany & Spain
by Kriechbaum, Michael & López Prol, Javier & Posch, Alfred
- 88-104 General Purpose Technologies as an emergent property
by Korzinov, Vladimir & Savin, Ivan
- 105-116 Corporate foresight and its impact on firm performance: A longitudinal analysis
by Rohrbeck, René & Kum, Menes Etingue
- 117-130 Predicting the determinants of mobile payment acceptance: A hybrid SEM-neural network approach
by Liébana-Cabanillas, Francisco & Marinkovic, Veljko & Ramos de Luna, Iviane & Kalinic, Zoran
- 131-142 Application of text mining techniques to the analysis of discourse in eWOM communications from a gender perspective
by Teso, E. & Olmedilla, M. & Martínez-Torres, M.R. & Toral, S.L.
- 143-153 The role of information technology for building virtual environments to integrate crowdsourcing mechanisms into the open innovation process
by de Mattos, Claudia Aparecida & Kissimoto, Kumiko Oshio & Laurindo, Fernando José Barbin
- 154-163 Factors that influence an individual's intention to adopt a wearable healthcare device: The case of a wearable fitness tracker
by Lee, Sang Yup & Lee, Keeheon
- 164-172 Educational quality thresholds in the diffusion of knowledge with mobile phones for inclusive human development in sub-Saharan Africa
by Asongu, Simplice A. & Nwachukwu, Jacinta C.
- 176-184 Do Total Early-stage Entrepreneurial Activities (TEAs) foster innovative practices in OECD countries?
by Peris-Ortiz, Marta & Ferreira, João J.M. & Fernandes, Cristina I.
- 185-193 Green innovation, indeed a cornerstone in linking market requests and business performance. Evidence from the Spanish automotive components industry
by Leal-Rodríguez, Antonio L. & Ariza-Montes, Antonio J. & Morales-Fernández, Emilio & Albort-Morant, Gema
- 194-209 Factors of adoption of eco-labelling in hotel industry
by Leroux, Erick & Pupion, Pierre-Charles
- 210-220 External knowledge sources, green innovation and performance
by Ben Arfi, Wissal & Hikkerova, Lubica & Sahut, Jean-Michel
- 221-231 Environmentally-driven community entrepreneurship: Mapping the link between natural environment, local community and entrepreneurship
by Gurău, Călin & Dana, Léo-Paul
- 232-241 Entrepreneurship and sustainability: The need for innovative and institutional solutions
by Ben Youssef, Adel & Boubaker, Sabri & Omri, Anis
- 242-253 How environmental protection agencies can promote eco-innovation: The prospect of voluntary reciprocal legitimacy
by Ball, Chris & Burt, George & De Vries, Frans & MacEachern, Erik
- 261-274 A model for understanding the orders of magnitude of disruptive technologies
by Schuelke-Leech, Beth-Anne
- 275-284 A disruption framework
by Kilkki, Kalevi & Mäntylä, Martti & Karhu, Kimmo & Hämmäinen, Heikki & Ailisto, Heikki
- 285-296 Insights into relationships between disruptive technology/innovation and emerging technology: A bibliometric perspective
by Li, Munan & Porter, Alan L. & Suominen, Arho
- 297-307 Managing social networks: Applying the percolation theory methodology to understand individuals' attitudes and moods
by Zhukov, Dmitry & Khvatova, Tatiana & Lesko, Sergey & Zaltcman, Anastasia
- 308-313 The shift to Cloud Computing: The impact of disruptive technology on the enterprise software business ecosystem
by Nieuwenhuis, Lambert J.M. & Ehrenhard, Michel L. & Prause, Lars
- 314-322 Role of relevant lead users of mainstream product in the emergence of disruptive innovation
by Roy, Raja
- 323-329 Disruptive innovation and dynamic capabilities in emerging economies: Evidence from the Indian automotive sector
by Pandit, Deepak & Joshi, Maheshkumar P. & Sahay, Arun & Gupta, Rajen K.
- 330-338 Governance of big data collaborations: How to balance regulatory compliance and disruptive innovation
by van den Broek, Tijs & van Veenstra, Anne Fleur
- 339-344 Comparing coverage of disruptive change in social and traditional media: Evidence from the sharing economy
by Laurell, Christofer & Sandström, Christian
2018, Volume 128, Issue C
- 1-9 Responsible innovation: its institutionalisation and a critique
by Genus, Audley & Iskandarova, Marfuga
- 10-21 Examining online social brand engagement: A social presence theory perspective
by Osei-Frimpong, Kofi & McLean, Graeme
- 22-35 Building the layers of a new manufacturing taxonomy: How 3D printing is creating a new landscape of production eco-systems and competitive dynamics
by Kapetaniou, Chrystalla & Rieple, Alison & Pilkington, Alan & Frandsen, Thomas & Pisano, Paola
- 36-45 The impact of technological change on employment: The case of press digitisation
by Aubert-Tarby, Clémence & Escobar, Octavio R. & Rayna, Thierry
- 46-55 Entrepreneurship, sectoral outputs and environmental improvement: International evidence
by Omri, Anis
- 56-66 Industry characteristics, stages of E-commerce communications, and entrepreneurs and SMEs revenue growth
by Saridakis, George & Lai, Yanqing & Mohammed, Anne-Marie & Hansen, Jared M.
- 67-73 Motivations, challenges, and opportunities of successful solvers on an innovation intermediary platform
by Hossain, Mokter
- 74-83 An examination of linkages in the sawn wood sector of the Nigerian forest industry: Policy implications for natural resource-based development
by Adejuwon, Olawale Oladipo
- 84-103 Measuring the maturity of business intelligence in healthcare: Supporting the development of a roadmap toward precision medicine within ISMETT hospital
by Gastaldi, Luca & Pietrosi, Astrid & Lessanibahri, Sina & Paparella, Marco & Scaccianoce, Antonio & Provenzale, Giuseppe & Corso, Mariano & Gridelli, Bruno
- 104-117 How well do experience curves predict technological progress? A method for making distributional forecasts
by Lafond, François & Bailey, Aimee Gotway & Bakker, Jan David & Rebois, Dylan & Zadourian, Rubina & McSharry, Patrick & Farmer, J. Doyne
- 118-132 Identifying promising technologies using patents: A retrospective feature analysis and a prospective needs analysis on outlier patents
by Song, Kisik & Kim, Kyuwoong & Lee, Sungjoo
- 133-143 Institutionalisation of markets: The case of personalised cancer medicine in the Netherlands
by Moors, Ellen H.M. & Kukk Fischer, Piret & Boon, Wouter P.C. & Schellen, Frank & Negro, Simona O.
- 144-153 Patent analysis for forecasting promising technology in high-rise building construction
by Cho, Han Pil & Lim, Hyunsu & Lee, Dongmin & Cho, Hunhee & Kang, Kyung-In
- 154-163 Intermediate institutions and technology transfer in developing countries: The case of the construction industry in Ghana
by Osabutey, Ellis L.C. & Croucher, Richard
- 164-185 How entrepreneurs manage collective uncertainties in innovation ecosystems
by Vasconcelos Gomes, Leonardo Augusto de & Salerno, Mario Sergio & Phaal, Robert & Probert, David R.
- 186-196 Foresight for shaping national innovation systems in developing economies
by Aguirre-Bastos, Carlos & Weber, Matthias K.
- 197-207 A scenario-based model for earthquake emergency management effectiveness evaluation
by Zhang, Y. & Weng, W.G. & Huang, Z.L.
- 208-225 Basis for a methodology for roadmaps generation for hypersonic and re-entry space transportation systems
by Cresto Aleina, Sara & Viola, Nicole & Fusaro, Roberta & Longo, José & Saccoccia, Giorgio
- 226-234 Future living framework: Is blockchain the next enabling network?
by Marsal-Llacuna, Maria-Lluïsa
- 235-244 The relation between knowledge accumulation and technical value in interdisciplinary technologies
by Chandra, Praveena & Dong, Andy
- 287-295 A Theory of the General Causes of Long Waves: War, General Purpose Technologies, and Economic Change
by Coccia, Mario
- 296-303 Is the force awakening?
by Betz, Ulrich A.K.
- 304-310 Oil prices, socio-political destabilization risks, and future energy technologies
by Korotayev, Andrey & Bilyuga, Stanislav & Belalov, Ilya & Goldstone, Jack
2018, Volume 127, Issue C
- 1-7 Sowing the seeds of the future: Policies for financing tomorrow's innovations
by Grilli, Luca & Mazzucato, Mariana & Meoli, Michele & Scellato, Giuseppe
- 8-22 Financing renewable energy: Who is financing what and why it matters
by Mazzucato, Mariana & Semieniuk, Gregor
- 23-37 Greening of the financial system and fuelling a sustainability transition
by Falcone, Pasquale Marcello & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Sica, Edgardo
- 38-56 A Win-Win-Win? Motivating innovation in a knowledge economy with tax incentives
by d’Andria, D. & Savin, I.
- 57-69 Contests as innovation policy instruments: Lessons from the US federal agencies' experience
by Liotard, Isabelle & Revest, Valérie
- 70-84 The university as a venture capitalist? Gap funding instruments for technology transfer
by Munari, Federico & Sobrero, Maurizio & Toschi, Laura
- 85-96 Whose business is your project? A comparative study of different subsidy policy schemes for collaborative R&D
by Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Junichi
- 97-111 The retreat of public research and its adverse consequences on innovation
by Archibugi, Daniele & Filippetti, Andrea
- 112-126 Do investors and entrepreneurs match? – Evidence from The Netherlands and Sweden
by Polzin, Friedemann & Sanders, Mark & Stavlöt, Ulrika
- 127-140 Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects
by García-Quevedo, José & Segarra-Blasco, Agustí & Teruel, Mercedes
- 141-153 M&A synergies and trends in IPOs
by Signori, Andrea & Vismara, Silvio
- 154-165 Unlocking finance for social tech start-ups: Is there a new opportunity space?
by Arena, Marika & Bengo, Irene & Calderini, Mario & Chiodo, Veronica
- 166-176 The innovation debt penalty: Cost of debt, loan default, and the effects of a public loan guarantee on high-tech firms
by Cowling, Marc & Ughetto, Elisa & Lee, Neil
- 177-187 Telemedicine for low resource settings: Exploring the generative mechanisms
by Chandwani, Rajesh & De, Rahul & Dwivedi, Yogesh K.
- 188-198 Examining the impact of health information systems on healthcare service improvement: The case of reducing in patient-flow delays in a U.S. hospital
by Ker, Jun-Ing & Wang, Yichuan & Hajli, Nick
- 199-208 Defence investment and the transformation national science and technology: A perspective on the exploitation of high technology
by Malik, Tariq H.
- 209-216 Enhancing ICT for environmental sustainability in sub-Saharan Africa
by Asongu, Simplice A. & Le Roux, Sara & Biekpe, Nicholas
- 217-226 Technology-enabled community data for gaining pre-release brand insights
by Ponnamma Divakaran, Pradeep Kumar
- 227-244 Measuring the energy innovation process: An indicator framework and a case study of wind energy in China
by Hu, Rui & Skea, Jim & Hannon, Matthew J.
- 245-257 Benefits and challenges of participatory methods in qualitative energy scenario development
by Ernst, Anna & Biß, Klaus H. & Shamon, Hawal & Schumann, Diana & Heinrichs, Heidi U.
- 258-270 The trajectory of the ability to innovate and the financial performance of the Brazilian industry
by Santos, David Ferreira Lopes & Basso, Leonardo Fernando Cruz & Kimura, Herbert
- 271-280 Economic globalization, entrepreneurship, and development
by Coulibaly, Salifou K. & Erbao, Cao & Metuge Mekongcho, T.
- 281-290 Explore technology innovation and intelligence for IoT (Internet of Things) based eyewear technology
by Wang, Yu-Hui & Hsieh, Chia-Ching
- 291-303 Early identification of emerging technologies: A machine learning approach using multiple patent indicators
by Lee, Changyong & Kwon, Ohjin & Kim, Myeongjung & Kwon, Daeil
- 304-309 The shape of Word-of-Mouth response function
by Park, Sang-June & Lee, Yeong-Ran & Borle, Sharad
- 310-316 The capacity expansion approach in optical transport networks with fixed and flexible grids
by Mitrović, Slobodan & Radojičić, Valentina & Stojanović, Mirjana & Marković, Goran
2018, Volume 126, Issue C
- 3-13 Big data analytics: Understanding its capabilities and potential benefits for healthcare organizations
by Wang, Yichuan & Kung, LeeAnn & Byrd, Terry Anthony
- 14-27 Patient co-creation activities in healthcare service delivery at the micro level: The influence of online access to healthcare information
by Osei-Frimpong, Kofi & Wilson, Alan & Lemke, Fred
- 28-40 Seeking and sharing health information on social media: A net valence model and cross-cultural comparison
by Li, Yibai & Wang, Xuequn & Lin, Xiaolin & Hajli, Mohammad
- 41-52 Success factors and performance outcomes of healthcare industrial vending systems: An empirical analysis
by Falasca, Mauro & Kros, John F.
- 53-63 Communities of practice: Telemedicine and online medical communities
by Sims, Julian M.
- 64-75 Understanding organisational responses to regulative pressures in information security management: The case of a Chinese hospital
by Hou, Ye & Gao, Ping & Nicholson, Brian
- 81-91 General morphological analysis as a basic scientific modelling method
by Ritchey, Tom
- 92-101 Morphological Analysis in Inventive Engineering
by Arciszewski, Tomasz
- 102-115 Morphology in conceptual building design
by Zeiler, Wim
- 116-125 Scenario modelling with morphological analysis
by Johansen, Iver
- 126-137 On a morphology of contact scenario space
by Voros, Joseph
- 138-146 Linking fields with GMA: Sustainability, companies, people and Operational Research
by Teles, Maria de Fátima & Freire de Sousa, Jorge
- 147-160 From Morphological Analysis to optimizing complex industrial operation scenarios
by Haydo, Peter A.
- 161-167 Investigating traffic congestion: Targeting technological and social interdependencies through general morphological analysis
by Duczynski, Guy
- 168-181 Web-based software-support for collaborative morphological analysis in real-time
by Zec, Marin & Matthes, Florian
- 186-193 The effects of disruptive innovations on productivity
by Feder, Christophe
- 194-206 Technology roadmapping: A methodological proposition to refine Delphi results
by Bloem da Silveira Junior, Luiz A. & Vasconcellos, Eduardo & Vasconcellos Guedes, Liliana & Guedes, Luis Fernando A. & Costa, Renato Machado
- 207-216 Integrating perceived economic wellbeing to technology acceptance model: The case of mobile based agricultural extension service
by Verma, Pranay & Sinha, Neena
- 217-230 Competing innovation systems and the need for redeployment in sustainability transitions
by Magnusson, Thomas & Berggren, Christian
- 231-243 A multi-level perspective analysis of urban mobility system dynamics: What are the future transition pathways?
by Moradi, Afsaneh & Vagnoni, Emidia
- 244-258 Social capital, exploitative and exploratory innovations: The mediating roles of ego-network dynamics
by Yan, Yan & Guan, JianCheng
- 259-270 Stasis, dynamism and emergence of the e-mobility system in China: A power relational perspective
by Tyfield, David & Zuev, Dennis
- 271-283 Analysis and Bayes statistical probability inference of crude oil price change point
by Chai, Jian & Lu, Quanying & Hu, Yi & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, Kin Keung & Liu, Hongtao
- 284-291 Analysis of public acceptance of electric vehicles: An empirical study in Shanghai
by Wang, Ning & Tang, Linhao & Pan, Huizhong
- 292-302 Forward looking analysis: Investigating how individuals ‘do’ foresight and make sense of the future
by Tapinos, E. & Pyper, N.
2017, Volume 125, Issue C
- 1-10 Promises and paradoxes of the sharing economy: An organizing framework
by Acquier, Aurélien & Daudigeos, Thibault & Pinkse, Jonatan
- 11-20 Capturing the dynamics of the sharing economy: Institutional research on the plural forms and practices of sharing economy organizations
by Mair, Johanna & Reischauer, Georg
- 21-37 Mapping out the sharing economy: A configurational approach to sharing business modeling
by Muñoz, Pablo & Cohen, Boyd
- 38-47 To earn is not enough: A means-end analysis to uncover peer-providers' participation motives in peer-to-peer carsharing
by Wilhelms, Mark-Philipp & Henkel, Sven & Falk, Tomas