Journal of Business Research
2017, Volume 80, Issue C
- 1-9 Academic engagement as knowledge co-production and implications for impact: Evidence from Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
by Rossi, Federica & Rosli, Ainurul & Yip, Nick
- 10-23 Technology sourcing for website personalization and social media marketing: A study of e-retailing industry
by Oberoi, Poonam & Patel, Chirag & Haon, Christophe
- 24-34 To retrench or invest? Turnaround strategies during a recessionary time
by Mann, Manveer & Byun, Sang-Eun
- 35-44 Value creation in cross-border acquisitions: The role of outside directors' human and social capital
by Basuil, Dynah A. & Datta, Deepak K.
- 45-52 When distinction does not pay off - Investigating the determinants of European agritourism prices
by Viglia, Giampaolo & Abrate, Graziano
- 53-62 Customer and selling orientations of retail salespeople and the sales manager's ability-to-perceive-emotions: A multi-level approach
by Kadic-Maglajlic, Selma & Micevski, Milena & Arslanagic-Kalajdzic, Maja & Lee, Nick
- 63-72 Was the economics of information approach wrong all the way? Evidence from German grocery r(E)tailing
by Fedoseeva, Svetlana & Herrmann, Roland & Nickolaus, Katharina
- 73-81 How prevalent is academic misconduct in management research?
by Hopp, Christian & Hoover, Gary A.
- 82-97 Doing good and doing bad: The impact of corporate social responsibility and irresponsibility on firm performance
by Price, Joseph M. & Sun, Wenbin
- 98-105 Slogan recall effects on marketplace behaviors: The roles of external search and brand assessment
by Briggs, Elten & Janakiraman, Narayan
- 106-115 The impact of positive and negative emotions on loyalty intentions and their interactions with customer equity drivers
by Ou, Yi-Chun & Verhoef, Peter C.
- 116-126 Cross-country differences in private-label success: An exploratory approach
by Sebri, Mouna & Zaccour, Georges
- 127-140 Relationship-based product innovations: Evidence from the global supply chain
by Jean, Ruey Jer “Bryan” & Kim, Daekwan & Bello, Daniel C.
- 145-154 Seeing is not necessarily liking: Advancing research on package design with eye-tracking
by Husić-Mehmedović, Melika & Omeragić, Ismir & Batagelj, Zenel & Kolar, Tomaž
- 155-163 Time orientation and engagement with social networking sites: A cross-cultural study in Austria, China and Uruguay
by Makri, Katerina & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B.
- 164-175 The effects of marketer- and advocate-initiated online service recovery responses on silent bystanders
by Weitzl, Wolfgang & Hutzinger, Clemens
- 176-187 The influence of word-of-mouth on attitudinal ambivalence during the higher education decision-making process
by Sipilä, Jenni & Herold, Kristiina & Tarkiainen, Anssi & Sundqvist, Sanna
- 188-196 An investigation of customer satisfaction with low-cost and full-service airline companies
by Kos Koklic, Mateja & Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Vegelj, Spela
- 197-209 Consumers' cognitive and affective responses to brand origin misclassifications: Does confidence in brand origin identification matter?
by Mandler, Timo & Won, Sungbin & Kim, Kyungae
- 210-217 Exploring the effectiveness of foreign brand communication: Consumer culture ad imagery and brand schema incongruity
by Halkias, Georgios & Micevski, Milena & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Milchram, Christine
- 218-227 “Regretting your brand-self?” The moderating role of consumer-brand identification on consumer responses to purchase regret
by Davvetas, Vasileios & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios
- 228-235 Brothers in blood, yet strangers to global brand purchase: A four-country study of the role of consumer personality
by Zabkar, Vesna & Arslanagic-Kalajdzic, Maja & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Florack, Arnd
- 236-246 Green marketing orientation: Conceptualization, scale development and validation
by Papadas, Karolos-Konstantinos & Avlonitis, George J. & Carrigan, Marylyn
- 247-256 Does financial resource slack drive sustainability expenditure in developing economy small and medium-sized enterprises?
by Boso, Nathaniel & Danso, Albert & Leonidou, Constantinos & Uddin, Moshfique & Adeola, Ogechi & Hultman, Magnus
- 257-265 The impact of agility on the market performance of born-global firms: An exploratory study of the ‘Tech City’ innovation cluster
by Nemkova, Ekaterina
- 266-276 Is it better to be both nice and nasty? Investigating the co-occurrence of sales manager aggressiveness and caring
by Micevski, Milena & Kadic-Maglajlic, Selma & Banerjee, Sourindra & Cadogan, John & Lee, Nick
- 277-287 Knowledge transfer in the context of buyer–supplier relationship: An analysis of a supplier's customer portfolio
by Balboni, Bernardo & Marchi, Gianluca & Vignola, Marina
2017, Volume 79, Issue C
- 1-11 Managing employee attention and internal branding
by Liu, Gordon & Ko, Wai Wai & Chapleo, Chris
- 12-22 Relationship norms and media gratification in relational brand communication
by Simon, Françoise
- 23-30 Corporate brand and hotel performance: A resource-based perspective
by Silva, Rosario & Gerwe, Oksana & Becerra, Manuel
- 31-40 The circle of life: Rhetoric of identification in Steve Jobs' Stanford speech
by Heracleous, Loizos & Klaering, Laura Alexa
- 41-51 A cross-cultural examination of the curvilinear relationship between perceived demands-abilities fit and risk-taking propensity
by Astakhova, Marina N. & Beal, Brent D. & Camp, Kerri M.
- 52-65 Predicting high consumer-brand identification and high repurchase: Necessary and sufficient conditions
by Torres, Pedro & Augusto, Mário & Godinho, Pedro
- 66-78 The carryover effect of national identity activation on consumers' evaluations of ads with patriotic appeals
by Bang, Hyejin & Yoo, Jinnie Jinyoung & Choi, Dongwon
- 79-89 Leading the way: Motivating environmental action through perceived marketplace influence
by Bret Leary, R. & Vann, Richard J. & Mittelstaedt, John D.
- 90-106 A mechanism for aggregating association network data: An application to brand concept maps
by Böger, Daniel & Kottemann, Pascal & Meißner, Martin & Decker, Reinhold
- 107-122 The impact of managerial ability on crisis-period corporate investment
by Andreou, Panayiotis C. & Karasamani, Isabella & Louca, Christodoulos & Ehrlich, Daphna
- 123-133 Evaluating Facebook brand content popularity for service versus goods offerings
by Swani, Kunal & Milne, George R.
- 134-142 Where the eyes go, the body follows?: Understanding the impact of strategic orientation on corporate social performance
by Brower, Jacob & Rowe, Katie
- 143-151 Who says what during crises? A study about the interplay between gender similarity with the spokesperson and crisis response strategy
by Crijns, Hannelore & Claeys, An-Sofie & Cauberghe, Veroline & Hudders, Liselot
- 152-160 Managerial competencies, innovation and engagement in SMEs: The mediating role of organisational learning
by Lara, Francisco J. & Salas-Vallina, Andres
- 161-172 Dual entrenchment and tax management: Classified boards and family firms
by Moore, Jared A. & Suh, SangHyun & Werner, Edward M.
- 173-180 A regulatory-focused perspective on philanthropy: Promotion focus motivates giving to prevention-framed causes
by Bullard, Olya & Penner, Sara
- 181-188 Renew or cancel? Drivers of customer renewal decisions for IT-based service contracts
by v. Wangenheim, Florian & Wünderlich, Nancy V. & Schumann, Jan H.
- 189-197 The effectiveness of number of deals purchased in influencing consumers' response to daily deal promotions: A cue utilization approach
by Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Xia, Lan
- 198-211 Firm performance and boardroom gender diversity: A quantile regression approach
by Conyon, Martin J. & He, Lerong
- 219-227 A triadic framework for collaborative consumption (CC): Motives, activities and resources & capabilities of actors
by Benoit, Sabine & Baker, Thomas L. & Bolton, Ruth N. & Gruber, Thorsten & Kandampully, Jay
- 228-237 Financial well-being: A conceptualization and research agenda
by Brüggen, Elisabeth C. & Hogreve, Jens & Holmlund, Maria & Kabadayi, Sertan & Löfgren, Martin
- 238-246 “Service Encounter 2.0”: An investigation into the roles of technology, employees and customers
by Larivière, Bart & Bowen, David & Andreassen, Tor W. & Kunz, Werner & Sirianni, Nancy J. & Voss, Chris & Wünderlich, Nancy V. & De Keyser, Arne
- 247-259 How do you feel today? Managing patient emotions during health care experiences to enhance well-being
by McColl-Kennedy, Janet R. & Danaher, Tracey S. & Gallan, Andrew S. & Orsingher, Chiara & Lervik-Olsen, Line & Verma, Rohit
- 260-268 A systems perspective on markets – Toward a research agenda
by Vargo, Stephen L. & Koskela-Huotari, Kaisa & Baron, Steve & Edvardsson, Bo & Reynoso, Javier & Colurcio, Maria
- 269-280 Service encounters, experiences and the customer journey: Defining the field and a call to expand our lens
by Voorhees, Clay M. & Fombelle, Paul W. & Gregoire, Yany & Bone, Sterling & Gustafsson, Anders & Sousa, Rui & Walkowiak, Travis
- 281-289 Re-placing place in marketing: A resource-exchange place perspective
by Rosenbaum, Mark S. & Kelleher, Carol & Friman, Margareta & Kristensson, Per & Scherer, Anne
- 290-298 A bricolage perspective on service innovation
by Witell, Lars & Gebauer, Heiko & Jaakkola, Elina & Hammedi, Wafa & Patricio, Lia & Perks, Helen
2017, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-13 Innovating under stress: The role of commitment and leader-member exchange
by Montani, Francesco & Courcy, François & Vandenberghe, Christian
- 14-22 The impact of retail store format on the satisfaction-loyalty link: An empirical investigation
by Kamran-Disfani, Omid & Mantrala, Murali K. & Izquierdo-Yusta, Alicia & Martínez-Ruiz, María Pilar
- 23-29 Does who we are affect what we say and when? Investigating the impact of activity and connectivity on microbloggers' response to new products
by Topaloglu, Omer & Dass, Mayukh & Kumar, Piyush
- 30-40 Pricing and coordination with consideration of piracy for digital goods in supply chains
by Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Lin, Shin-Hua & Fang, Chih-Chiang
- 41-52 Corporate social responsibility disclosure and market value: Family versus nonfamily firms
by Nekhili, Mehdi & Nagati, Haithem & Chtioui, Tawhid & Rebolledo, Claudia
- 53-67 Toward a three-dimensional framework for omni-channel
by Saghiri, Soroosh & Wilding, Richard & Mena, Carlos & Bourlakis, Michael
- 68-80 The mediating role of entrepreneurial orientation: A meta-analysis of resource orchestration and cultural contingencies
by Miao, Chao & Coombs, Joseph E. & Qian, Shanshan & Sirmon, David G.
- 81-94 Temptation's itch: Mindlessness, acceptance, and mindfulness in a debt management program
by Celsi, Mary Wolfinbarger & Nelson, Russel P. & Dellande, Stephanie & Gilly, Mary C.
- 95-101 A model for international production relocation: Multinationals' operational flexibility and requirements at production plant level
by Lampón, Jesús F. & Cabanelas, Pablo & Carballo-Cruz, Francisco
- 102-112 The real campaign: The role of authenticity in the effectiveness of advertising disclaimers in digitally enhanced images
by Cornelis, Erlinde & Peter, Paula C.
- 113-123 Does shared consumption affect consumers' values, attitudes, and norms? A panel study
by Roos, Daniel & Hahn, Rüdiger
- 124-130 Value integration effects on evaluations of retro brands
by Dogerlioglu-Demir, Kivilcim & Tansuhaj, Patriya & Cote, Joseph & Akpinar, Ezgi
- 131-139 Opportunism, governance structure and relational norms: An interactive perspective
by Paswan, Audhesh K. & Hirunyawipada, Tanawat & Iyer, Pramod
- 147-166 Mapping the luxury research landscape: A bibliometric citation analysis
by Gurzki, Hannes & Woisetschläger, David M.
- 167-174 Should luxury brands say it out loud? Brand conspicuousness and consumer perceptions of responsible luxury
by Janssen, Catherine & Vanhamme, Joëlle & Leblanc, Sina
- 175-183 Schadenfreude, attitude and the purchase intentions of a counterfeit luxury brand
by Marticotte, François & Arcand, Manon
- 184-194 Coping with copies: The influence of risk perceptions in luxury counterfeit consumption in GCC countries
by Pueschel, Julia & Chamaret, Cécile & Parguel, Béatrice
- 195-202 “Seeing is being”: Consumer culture and the positioning of premium cars in China
by Bartikowski, Boris & Cleveland, Mark
- 203-211 Mediational role of perceived personal legacy value between consumer agentic generativity and attitudes/buying intentions toward luxury brands
by Lacroix, Caroline & Jolibert, Alain
- 212-222 Luxury watch possession and dispossession from father to son: A poisoned gift?
by Kessous, Aurélie & Valette-Florence, Pierre & De Barnier, Virginie
2017, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-7 Does rivals' innovation matter? A competitive dynamics perspective on firms' product strategy
by Chen, Tianxu & Tribbitt, Mark A. & Yang, Yi & Li, Xiaomei
- 8-13 Corporate social responsibility as a determinant of consumer loyalty: An examination of ethical standard, satisfaction, and trust
by Park, Eunil & Kim, Ki Joon & Kwon, Sang Jib
- 14-23 Buyer-supplier relationship decline: A norms-based perspective
by Marcos, Javier & Prior, Daniel D
- 24-33 Cure or curse: Does downsizing increase the likelihood of bankruptcy?
by Zorn, Michelle L. & Norman, Patricia M. & Butler, Frank C. & Bhussar, Manjot S.
- 34-43 Monetary policy, exchange rate fluctuation, and herding behavior in the stock market
by Gong, Pu & Dai, Jun
- 44-51 It's the thought that counts: The effects of construal level priming and donation proximity on consumer response to donation framing
by Zhu, Linlin & He, Yi & Chen, Qimei & Hu, Miao
- 52-66 Do financial experts on audit committees matter for bank insolvency risk-taking? The monitoring role of bank regulation and ethical policy
by García-Sánchez, Isabel-María & García-Meca, Emma & Cuadrado-Ballesteros, Beatriz
- 67-76 TV advertising engagement as a state of immersion and presence
by Kim, Jooyoung & Ahn, Sun Joo (Grace) & Kwon, Eun Sook & Reid, Leonard N.
- 77-88 Values influencing sustainable consumption behaviour: Exploring the contextual relationship
by Sharma, Rajat & Jha, Mithileshwar
- 89-97 Influencing consumers to choose environment friendly offerings: Evidence from field experiments
by Kristensson, Per & Wästlund, Erik & Söderlund, Magnus
- 98-107 Government role, governance mechanisms, and foreign partner opportunism in IJVs
by Wang, Liwen & Sheng, Shibin & Wu, Shuilong & Zhou, Kevin Zheng
- 108-117 Do independent hotels benefit from the presence of branded ones?
by Yang, Yang & Mao, Zhenxing (Eddie)
- 118-126 The Consumer Motivation Scale: Development of a multi-dimensional and context-sensitive measure of consumption goals
by Barbopoulos, Isak & Johansson, Lars-Olof
- 127-135 Building innovation capability: The role of top management innovativeness and relative-exploration orientation
by Wang, Xinchun & Dass, Mayukh
- 136-144 Mapping networks: Exploring the utility of social network analysis in management research and practice
by Monaghan, Sinéad & Lavelle, Jonathan & Gunnigle, Patrick
- 145-158 Settlement agreement types of federal corporate prosecution in the U.S. and their impact on shareholder wealth
by Flore, Christian & Kolaric, Sascha & Schiereck, Dirk
- 163-178 Value quantification capabilities in industrial markets
by Hinterhuber, Andreas
- 179-188 The micro-foundations of pricing strategy in industrial markets: A case study in the European packaging industry
by Hallberg, Niklas L.
- 189-200 Retailers' and manufacturers' price-promotion decisions: Intuitive or evidence-based?
by Bogomolova, Svetlana & Szabo, Marietta & Kennedy, Rachel
- 201-208 Purchase decision regret: Negative consequences of the Steadily Increasing Discount strategy
by Gabler, Colin B. & Myles Landers, V. & Reynolds, Kristy E.
- 209-218 Presenting comparative price promotions vertically or horizontally: Does it matter?
by Feng, Shan & Suri, Rajneesh & Chao, Mike Chen-Ho & Koc, Umit
- 219-236 Value-based pricing in competitive situations with the help of multi-product price response maps
by Dost, Florian & Geiger, Ingmar
- 237-246 Barriers to implementing value-based pricing in industrial markets: A micro-foundations perspective
by Töytäri, Pekka & Keränen, Joona & Rajala, Risto
2017, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-7 In agreement? Leader-team perceptual distance in organizational learning affects work performance
by Tafvelin, Susanne & von Thiele Schwarz, Ulrica & Hasson, Henna
- 8-16 Does family involvement explain why corporate social responsibility affects earnings management?
by Liu, Mingzhi & Shi, Yulin & Wilson, Craig & Wu, Zhenyu
- 17-28 Psychological contract violation and customer intention to reuse online retailers: Exploring mediating and moderating mechanisms
by Malhotra, Neeru & Sahadev, Sunil & Purani, Keyoor
- 29-36 How Hispanic bilinguals' cultural stereotypes shape advertising persuasiveness
by Alvarez, Cecilia M.O. & Miniard, Paul W. & Jaccard, James
- 37-45 Fairness perceptions of retail price increases by foreign and domestic brands: The roles of ethnocentric beliefs, profit stickiness, and contextual information
by Dutta, Sujay & Yaprak, Attila & Grewal, Dhruv
- 46-56 Predicting behavioral loyalty through corporate social responsibility: The mediating role of involvement and commitment
by Inoue, Yuhei & Funk, Daniel C. & McDonald, Heath
- 57-66 Toward a new measure of organizational environmental citizenship behavior
by Robertson, Jennifer L. & Barling, Julian
- 67-76 The impact of virtual mirroring on customer satisfaction
by Gloor, Peter & Fronzetti Colladon, Andrea & Giacomelli, Gianni & Saran, Tejasvita & Grippa, Francesca
- 77-85 Ambidexterity in new ventures: The impact of new product development alliances and transactive memory systems
by Dai, Ye & Du, Kui & Byun, Gukdo & Zhu, Xi
- 86-94 From conformity to reactance: Contingent role of network centrality in consumer-to-consumer influence
by Chatterjee, Pabitra & Chollet, Barthélemy & Trendel, Olivier
- 95-107 Expanding near the home base or venture far? The influence of home country state on the economic distance of foreign direct investments
by Cui, Lin & He, Xiaoming
- 108-117 Do mind and body agree? Unconscious versus conscious arousal in product attitude formation
by Bettiga, Debora & Lamberti, Lucio & Noci, Giuliano
- 118-129 Mindfulness Meditation as an On-The-Spot Workplace Intervention
by Hafenbrack, Andrew C.
- 130-137 Organizational embeddedness as a mediator between justice and in-role performance
by Ghosh, Debjani & Sekiguchi, Tomoki & Gurunathan, L.
- 138-146 Choosing two business degrees versus choosing one: What does it tell about mutual fund managers' investment behavior?
by Andreu, Laura & Puetz, Alexander
- 147-158 Modelling tourism expenditure using complexity theory
by Olya, Hossein GT & Mehran, Javaneh
- 159-171 Sharing intangibles: Uncovering individual motives for engagement in a sharing service setting
by Milanova, Veselina & Maas, Peter
- 176-184 Mystification and obfuscation in portion sizes in UK food products
by Szmigin, Isabelle & Gee, Veronica
- 185-191 Containing big soda: Countering inducements to buy large-size sugary drinks
by Dobson, Paul W. & Chakraborty, Ratula & Seaton, Jonathan S.
- 192-201 Embodied transformations and food restrictions: The case of medicalized obesity
by Ourahmoune, Nacima
- 202-209 Larger partitions lead to larger sales: Divided grocery carts alter purchase norms and increase sales
by Wansink, Brian & Soman, Dilip & Herbst, Kenneth C.
- 210-220 Honey they shrank the food! An integrative study of the impact of food granularity and its operationalization mode on consumption
by Roose, Gudrun & Van Kerckhove, Anneleen & Huyghe, Elke
- 221-228 Can health “halos” extend to food packaging? An investigation into food healthfulness perceptions and serving sizes on consumption decisions
by Bui, My (Myla) & Tangari, Andrea Heintz & Haws, Kelly L.
- 229-239 This is your stomach speaking: Anthropomorphized health messages reduce portion size preferences among the powerless
by Newton, Fiona J. & Newton, Joshua D. & Wong, Jimmy
- 240-248 Changing the influence of portion size on consumer behavior via imagined consumption
by Petit, Olivia & Spence, Charles & Velasco, Carlos & Woods, Andy T. & Cheok, Adrian D.
- 249-257 Spread or stacked? Vertical versus horizontal food presentation, portion size perceptions, and consumption
by Szocs, Courtney & Lefebvre, Sarah
2017, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-10 Consumer reactions to corporate tax strategies: The role of political ideology
by Antonetti, Paolo & Anesa, Mattia
- 11-37 Is Bart Simpson offering sage advice? A case-based general theory of managers' core self-evaluations and job satisfaction
by Ang, Huat Bin (Andy) & Woodside, Arch G.
- 38-46 Customizing business-to-business (B2B) professional services: The role of intellectual capital and internal social capital
by Madhavaram, Sreedhar & Hunt, Shelby D.
- 47-54 The changing bases of mutual trust formation in inter-organizational relationships: A dyadic study of university-industry research collaborations
by Bstieler, Ludwig & Hemmert, Martin & Barczak, Gloria
- 55-65 Configurations of strategic R&D decisions and financial performance in small-sized and medium-sized firms
by Teirlinck, Peter
- 66-76 How critical events shape the evolution of sales organizations: A case study of a business-to-business services firm
by Beeler, Lisa & Zablah, Alex & Johnston, Wesley J.
- 77-89 “Don't pretend to be my friend!” When an informal brand communication style backfires on social media
by Gretry, Anaïs & Horváth, Csilla & Belei, Nina & van Riel, Allard C.R.
- 90-100 Product sales forecasting using online reviews and historical sales data: A method combining the Bass model and sentiment analysis
by Fan, Zhi-Ping & Che, Yu-Jie & Chen, Zhen-Yu
- 101-109 Co-creating service recovery after service failure: The role of brand equity
by Hazée, Simon & Van Vaerenbergh, Yves & Armirotto, Vincent
- 113-119 Cross-cultural folk-tale-elicitation research on the perceived power, humanistic and religious symbolisms, and use of money
by Merchant, Altaf & Rose, Gregory & Martin, Drew & Choi, Sunmee & Gour, Mohit
- 120-125 Blurring production-consumption boundaries: Making my own luxury bag
by Kim, Ha Youn & Kwon, Yoo Jin
- 126-132 Nature as extended-self: Sacred nature relationship and implications for responsible consumption behavior
by Kunchamboo, Vimala & Lee, Christina K.C. & Brace-Govan, Jan
- 133-138 Celebrities as human brands: An inquiry on stakeholder-actor co-creation of brand identities
by Centeno, Dave & Wang, Jeff Jianfeng
- 139-142 A window to the ideal self: A study of UK Twitter and Chinese Sina Weibo selfie-takers and the implications for marketers
by Ma, Jenny Weichen & Yang, Yusheng & Wilson, Jonathan A.J.
- 143-148 (Un)saving face, or the designer face as a new consumer commodity
by Kniazeva, Maria & Babicheva, Eva
- 149-153 Contemporary dandies: The behavioral characteristics of Korean male consumers in fashion multi-brand stores and tailor shops
by Kim, Tae Youn & Lee, Yoon-Jung
- 154-161 Destination Neurogenetics: Creation of destination meme maps of tourists
by Atadil, Hilmi A. & Sirakaya-Turk, Ercan & Baloglu, Seyhmus & Kirillova, Ksenia
- 162-167 Staging luxury experiences for understanding sustainable fashion consumption: A balance theory application
by Han, Jinghe & Seo, Yuri & Ko, Eunju
- 168-174 Pay-what-you-want for high-value priced services: Differences between potential, new, and repeat customers
by Stangl, Brigitte & Kastner, Margit & Prayag, Girish
2017, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-8 Coping with sequential conflicting emotional experiences
by Lau-Gesk, Loraine & Mukherjee, Sayantani
- 9-19 Does partial privatisation improve performance? Evidence from a chain of hotels in Portugal
by Amado, Carla A.F. & Santos, Sérgio P. & Serra, Jaime M.M.
- 20-29 A power-responsibility equilibrium framework for fairness: Understanding consumers' implicit privacy concerns for location-based services
by Krishen, Anjala S. & Raschke, Robyn L. & Close, Angeline G. & Kachroo, Pushkin
- 30-37 How economic freedom affects opportunity and necessity entrepreneurship in the OECD countries
by Angulo-Guerrero, María J. & Pérez-Moreno, Salvador & Abad-Guerrero, Isabel M.
- 38-45 The influence of CEO power on explorative and exploitative organizational innovation
by Sariol, Ana M. & Abebe, Michael A.
- 46-54 Experts or rivals: Mimicry and voluntary disclosure
by Cano-Rodríguez, Manuel & Márquez-Illescas, Gilberto & Núñez-Níckel, Manuel
- 55-64 The role of interorganizational citizenship behaviors in the innovation process
by Gerke, Anna & Dickson, Geoff & Desbordes, Michel & Gates, Stephen
- 65-82 Cultivating business model agility through focused capabilities: A multiple case study
by Battistella, Cinzia & De Toni, Alberto F. & De Zan, Giovanni & Pessot, Elena
2017, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-13 How do institutional transitions impact the efficacy of related and unrelated diversification strategies used by business groups?
by Ramaswamy, Kannan & Purkayastha, Saptarshi & Petitt, Barbara S.
- 14-23 Does ethical leadership enhance group learning behavior? Examining the mediating influence of group ethical conduct, justice climate, and peer justice
by Walumbwa, Fred O. & Hartnell, Chad A. & Misati, Everlyne
- 24-32 The impact of media coverage on IPO stock performance
by Guldiken, Orhun & Tupper, Christina & Nair, Anil & Yu, Huizhi
- 33-45 How rumors fly
by Jia, Ming & Ruan, Hongfei & Zhang, Zhe
- 46-56 Entrepreneurial orientation and strategic alliance success: The contingency role of relational factors
by Li, Linwei & Jiang, Feifei & Pei, Yunlong & Jiang, Nengqian
- 57-68 Speak my language or look like me? – Language and ethnicity in bilingual customer service recovery
by Azab, Carol & Clark, Terry
- 69-79 Me, myself, and Ikea: Qualifying generic self-referencing effects in brand judgment
by Fennis, Bob M. & Wiebenga, Jacob H.
- 80-92 Partitioned pricing, price fairness perceptions, and the moderating effects of brand relationships in SME business markets
by Ferguson, Jodie L. & Brown, Brian P. & Johnston, Wesley J.
- 93-103 “Ours” or “theirs”? Psychological ownership and domestic products preferences
by Gineikiene, Justina & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Auruskeviciene, Vilte
- 104-113 Firm internationalization, business group diversification and firm performance: The case of Latin American firms
by Borda, Armando & Geleilate, José-Mauricio G. & Newburry, William & Kundu, Sumit K.
- 119-126 How language abstractness affects service referral persuasiveness
by De Angelis, Matteo & Tassiello, Vito & Amatulli, Cesare & Costabile, Michele
- 127-135 The differential roles of verbs, nouns, and adjectives in English and Chinese messages among bilingual consumers
by Zhang, Chun & Laroche, Michel & Richard, Marie-Odile
- 136-146 Metaphorical communication, self-presentation, and consumer inference in service encounters
by Sundar, Aparna & Dinsmore, John B. & Paik, Sung-Hee Wendy & Kardes, Frank R.
- 147-157 The linguistic servicescape: Speaking their language may not be enough
by Touchstone, Ellen E. & Koslow, Scott & Shamdasani, Prem N. & D'Alessandro, Steven
- 158-167 The effects of Hispanic bilinguals language use and stereotype activation on negotiations outcomes
by Alvarez, Cecilia M.O. & Taylor, Kimberly A. & Gomez, Carolina
- 168-177 ¿Y Usted? Social influence effects on consumers' service language preferences
by Bell, Monique L. & Puzakova, Marina
- 178-188 Learning to navigate the American retail servicescape: Online forums as consumer acculturation platforms and consumer gift systems
by Schau, Hope Jensen & Dang, Yan Mandy & Zhang, Yulei Gavin
- 189-198 Language and power in India's “new services”
by Cayla, Julien & Bhatnagar, Kushagra
- 199-209 The authentic service employee: Service employees' language use for authentic service experiences
by Kraak, Johannes Marcelus & Holmqvist, Jonas
- 210-213 Language divergence in service encounters: Revisiting its influence on word-of-mouth
by Balaji, M.S. & Roy, Sanjit Kumar & Lassar, Walfried M.
2017, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-9 Psychological ownership and music streaming consumption
by Sinclair, Gary & Tinson, Julie
- 10-18 The influence of online information on investing decisions of reward-based crowdfunding
by Bi, Sheng & Liu, Zhiying & Usman, Khalid
- 19-26 Organizational ethical climates and employee's trust in colleagues, the supervisor, and the organization
by Nedkovski, Vojkan & Guerci, Marco & De Battisti, Francesca & Siletti, Elena
- 27-37 “More than words”: Expanding the taxonomy of greenwashing after the Volkswagen scandal
by Siano, Alfonso & Vollero, Agostino & Conte, Francesca & Amabile, Sara
- 38-46 The effect of customer-initiated justice on customer-oriented behaviors
by Jung, Jin Ho & Brown, Tom J. & Zablah, Alex R.
- 47-54 R&D expenditures, ultimate ownership and future performance: Evidence from China
by Ruiqi, Wang & Wang, Fangjun & Xu, Luying & Yuan, Changhong
- 55-65 Exploring the innovation strategies of young firms: Corporate venture capital and venture capital impact on alliance innovation strategy
by Galloway, Tera L. & Miller, Douglas R. & Sahaym, Arvin & Arthurs, Jonathan D.
- 66-73 Empirical insights on the nature of synergies among HRM policies - An analysis of an ethics-oriented HRM system
by Guerci, Marco & Radaelli, Giovanni & De Battisti, Francesca & Siletti, Elena
- 74-83 The origins of policy ideas: The importance of think tanks in the enterprise policy process in the UK
by Arshed, Norin
- 84-91 Asymmetric effects of customer emotions on satisfaction and loyalty in a utilitarian service context
by Rychalski, Aude & Hudson, Sarah
- 92-101 Promoting continual member participation in firm-hosted online brand communities: An organizational socialization approach
by Liao, Junyun & Huang, Minxue & Xiao, Bangming
- 102-113 Values associated with luxury brand consumption and the role of gender
by Roux, Elyette & Tafani, Eric & Vigneron, Franck
- 114-124 A resource-based analysis of realized knowledge relatedness in diversified firms
by Villasalero, Manuel
- 125-132 Can negative characters in soap operas be positive for product placement?
by Dias, José António & Dias, José G. & Lages, Carmen
- 133-141 A social commerce investigation of the role of trust in a social networking site on purchase intentions
by Hajli, Nick & Sims, Julian & Zadeh, Arash H. & Richard, Marie-Odile
- 142-153 Case-based modeling of prolific liars and constant truth-tellers: Who are the dishonesty and honesty self-reporters?
by Woodside, Arch G. & Sharma, Manish
- 154-163 Flag up! – Flagship products as important drivers of perceived brand innovativeness
by Hubert, Marco & Florack, Arnd & Gattringer, Rafael & Eberhardt, Tim & Enkel, Ellen & Kenning, Peter
2017, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-16 Information technology-enabled dynamic capabilities and their indirect effect on competitive performance: Findings from PLS-SEM and fsQCA
by Mikalef, Patrick & Pateli, Adamantia
- 17-24 The role of top management team attention in new product introductions
by Ridge, Jason W. & Johnson, Scott & Hill, Aaron D. & Bolton, Joel
- 25-36 A rewarding experience? Exploring how crowdfunding is affecting music industry business models
by Gamble, Jordan Robert & Brennan, Michael & McAdam, Rodney
- 37-43 The role of sustainability in profiling voluntary simplifiers
by Peyer, Mathias & Balderjahn, Ingo & Seegebarth, Barbara & Klemm, Alexandra
- 44-54 Organizations as biomes of entrepreneurial life: Towards a clarification of the corporate entrepreneurship process
by Calisto, Maria de Lurdes & Sarkar, Soumodip
- 55-66 Cocreative customer practices: Effects of health care customer value cocreation practices on well-being
by McColl-Kennedy, Janet R. & Hogan, Suellen J. & Witell, Lars & Snyder, Hannah
- 67-73 An integrative framework of cooperative advertising: Should manufacturers continuously support retailer advertising?
by Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Sigué, Simon P.
- 74-84 Linking online niche sales to offline brand conditions
by Son, Jungmin & Kim, Jikyung (Jeanne) & Choi, Jeonghye & Kim, Mingyung
- 85-91 Branding strategies for high-technology products: The effects of consumer and product innovativeness
by Truong, Yann & Klink, Richard R. & Simmons, Geoff & Grinstein, Amir & Palmer, Mark
- 92-100 From international new ventures to MNCs: Crossing the chasm effect on internationalization paths
by Li, Qinghai & Deng, Ping
- 101-107 Toward a general theory of luxury: Advancing from workbench definitions and theoretical transformations
by Cristini, Hélène & Kauppinen-Räisänen, Hannele & Barthod-Prothade, Mireille & Woodside, Arch
- 108-117 Promises to employees matter, self-identity too: Effects of psychological contract breach and older worker identity on violation and turnover intentions
by Kraak, Johannes Marcelus & Lunardo, Renaud & Herrbach, Olivier & Durrieu, François
- 118-126 Elements of strategic social media marketing: A holistic framework
by Felix, Reto & Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & Hinsch, Chris