Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
2019, Volume 95, Issue C
- 1-12 Price reversals and price continuations following large price movements
by Dyl, Edward A. & Yuksel, H. Zafer & Zaynutdinova, Gulnara R.
- 13-25 Within-country religious diversity and the performance of private participation infrastructure projects
by Jiménez, Alfredo & Jiang, Guoliang Frank & Petersen, Bent & Gammelgaard, Jens
- 26-37 Internationalization speed, resources and performance: Evidence from Indian software industry
by Jain, Naveen Kumar & Celo, Sokol & Kumar, Vikas
- 38-48 Arming consumers against product placement: A comparison of factual and evaluative educational interventions
by Tessitore, Tina & Geuens, Maggie
- 49-61 Information asymmetry and the wealth appropriation effect in the bond market: Evidence from late disclosures
by Khalil, Samer & Mansi, Sattar & Mazboudi, Mohamad & Zhang, Andrew (Jianzhong)
- 62-70 Does relationship matter? How social distance influences perceptions of responsibility on anthropomorphized environmental objects and conservation intentions
by Zhu, Huawei & Wong, Nancy & Huang, Minxue
- 71-82 Policy uncertainty and firm cash holdings
by Phan, Hieu V. & Nguyen, Nam H. & Nguyen, Hien T. & Hegde, Shantaram
- 83-92 Cause-related marketing and employee engagement: The roles of admiration, implicit morality beliefs, and moral identity
by He, Hongwei & Chao, Melody M. & Zhu, Weichun
- 93-102 Understanding why anger predicts intention to complain among high but not low power customers: A test of competing models
by Min, Hyounae (Kelly) & Joireman, Jeff & Kim, Hyun Jeong
- 103-115 Contract design capability as a trust enabler in the pre-formation phase of interfirm relationships
by Shen, Lu & Su, Chenting & Zheng, Xu & Zhuang, Guijun
- 116-127 The value of social media for innovation: A capability perspective
by Muninger, Marie-Isabelle & Hammedi, Wafa & Mahr, Dominik
- 128-142 Managing to make market agencements: The temporally bound elements of stigma in favelas
by Fernandes, Josi & Mason, Katy & Chakrabarti, Ronika
- 143-155 Salesperson coping with work-family conflict: The joint effects of ingratiation and self-promotion
by Bande, Belén & Jaramillo, Fernando & Fernández-Ferrín, Pilar & Varela, José A.
- 156-170 Social movements and corporate political activity: Managerial responses to socially oriented shareholder activism
by Hadani, Michael & Doh, Jonathan P. & Schneider, Marguerite
- 171-181 The interplay between CEO-TMT exchange level and differentiation: Implications for firm competitive behaviors and performance
by Lin, Hao-Chieh & Lin, Pei-Chun
- 182-194 The unbearable heaviness of leadership: The effects of competency, negatives, and experience on women's aspirations to leadership
by Sánchez, Carol M. & Lehnert, Kevin
- 195-210 Short-term institutional investors and agency costs of debt
by Kim, Hyun-Dong & Kim, Yura & Mantecon, Tomas & Song, Kyojik Roy
- 211-219 Using surveytainment to counter declining survey data quality
by Kostyk, Alena & Zhou, Wenkai & Hyman, Michael R.
- 220-231 Foreign direct investment comovement and home country institutions
by Chen, Donghua & Yu, Xin & Zhang, Zhou
- 232-241 Inclusion fairness in accounting, finance, and management: An investigation of A-star publications on the ABDC journal list
by Grossmann, Axel & Mooney, Lowell & Dugan, Michael
- 242-252 Partner-selection effects on venture capital investment performance with uncertainties
by Cheng, Chun-Yun & Tang, Ming-Je
- 253-265 Understanding emerging adults' consumption of TV series in the digital age: A practice-theory-based approach
by Feiereisen, Stephanie & Rasolofoarison, Dina & De Valck, Kristine & Schmitt, Julien
- 266-276 Chinese and Irish professional service firms compared: Linking HPWS, organizational coordination, and firm performance
by Fu, Na & Bosak, Janine & Flood, Patrick C. & Ma, Qinhai
- 277-291 Relationship matters: How relational factors moderate the effects of emotional labor on long-term customer outcomes
by Chi, Nai-Wen & Chen, Pei-Chi
- 292-302 CEO tenure and corporate social responsibility performance
by Chen, Wanyu (Tina) & Zhou, Gaoguang (Stephen) & Zhu, Xindong (Kevin)
- 303-315 Addressing employee diversity to foster their work engagement
by Luu, Trong Tuan & Rowley, Chris & Vo, Thanh Thao
- 316-325 The influence of implicit self-theories on consumer financial decision making
by Rai, Dipankar & Lin, Chien-Wei (Wilson)
- 326-337 The longitudinal effects of internationalization on firm performance: The moderating role of marketing capability
by Sun, Wenbin & Price, Joseph & Ding, Yuan
- 338-346 Religiosity, female directors, and corporate social responsibility for Italian listed companies
by Harjoto, Maretno Agus & Rossi, Fabrizio
- 347-356 Hyperopia and frugality: Different motivational drivers and yet similar effects on consumer spending
by Pan, Li (Sunny) & Pezzuti, Todd & Lu, Wei & Pechmann, Cornelia (Connie)
- 357-375 Bowman's risk-return paradox: An agency theory perspective
by Chari, Murali D.R. & David, Parthiban & Duru, Augustine & Zhao, Yijiang
- 376-391 The critical role of customer forgiveness in successful service recovery
by Harrison-Walker, L. Jean
- 401-407 The role of normative marketing ethics
by Laczniak, Gene R. & Murphy, Patrick E.
- 408-416 The ethics of branding, customer-brand relationships, brand-equity strategy, and branding as a societal institution
by Hunt, Shelby D.
- 417-427 Examining moral authority in the marketplace: A conceptualization and framework
by Hoppner, Jessica J. & Vadakkepatt, Gautham G.
- 428-441 Sense and sensibility: The impact of visual and auditory sensory input on marketplace morality
by Nenkov, Gergana Y. & Morrin, Maureen & Maille, Virginie & Rank-Christman, Tracy & Lwin, May O.
- 442-454 Religiosity and special food consumption: The explanatory effects of moral priorities
by Minton, Elizabeth A. & Johnson, Kathryn A. & Liu, Richie L.
- 455-463 How can ethical brands respond to service failures? Understanding how moral identity motivates compensation preferences through self-consistency and social approval
by van Gils, Suzanne & Horton, Kate E.
- 464-478 Ethics of mobile behavioral advertising: Antecedents and outcomes of perceived ethical value of advertised brands
by Mpinganjira, Mercy & Maduku, Daniel K.
- 479-490 Does brand experience translate into brand commitment?: A mediated-moderation model of brand passion and perceived brand ethicality
by Das, Gopal & Agarwal, James & Malhotra, Naresh K. & Varshneya, Geetika
- 491-501 Business ethics, corporate social responsibility, and brand attitudes: An exploratory study
by Ferrell, O.C. & Harrison, Dana E. & Ferrell, Linda & Hair, Joe F.
- 502-513 Consumer reactions to corporate social responsibility: The role of CSR domains
by Baskentli, Sara & Sen, Sankar & Du, Shuili & Bhattacharya, C.B.
- 514-530 The impact of corporate social responsibility on consumer brand advocacy: The role of moral emotions, attitudes, and individual differences
by Xie, Chunyan & Bagozzi, Richard P. & Grønhaug, Kjell
- 531-543 Competing assessments of market-driven, sustainability-centered, and stakeholder-focused approaches to the customer-brand relationships and performance
by Mena, Jeannette A. & Hult, G. Tomas M. & Ferrell, O.C. & Zhang, Yufei
- 544-552 Moral licensing and moral cleansing applied to company-NGO collaborations in an online context
by Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Simbrunner, Philipp
2019, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-17 The effect of loan approval decentralization on microfinance institutions' outreach and loan portfolio quality
by Tchakoute-Tchuigoua, Hubert & Soumaré, Issouf
- 18-27 Enhancing loyalty: When improving consumer satisfaction and delight matters
by Ahrholdt, Dennis C. & Gudergan, Siegfried P. & Ringle, Christian M.
- 28-41 Learning orientations and learning dynamics: Understanding heterogeneous approaches and comparative success in nascent entrepreneurship
by Honig, Benson & Hopp, Christian
- 42-55 Impact of salesperson macro-adaptive selling strategy on job performance and satisfaction
by Kwak, Hyokjin & Anderson, Rolph E. & Leigh, Thomas W. & Bonifield, Scott D.
- 56-64 Exploring the impact of strategic emphasis on advertising versus R&D during stock market downturns and upturns
by Sung, Jin Kyung & Park, Jimi & Yoo, Shijin
- 65-80 Unabsorbed slack resource deployment and exploratory and exploitative innovation: How much does CEO expertise matter?
by Tabesh, Pooya & Vera, Dusya & Keller, Robert T.
- 81-88 Gross profit manipulation through classification shifting
by Poonawala, Sakina H. & Nagar, Neerav
- 89-98 Do habits influence the types of information that smartphone shoppers seek?
by Bhatnagar, Amit & Papatla, Purushottam
- 99-112 Intrinsic versus extrinsic goals: The role of self-construal in understanding consumer response to goal framing in social marketing
by Lee, Seungae & Pounders, Kathrynn R.
- 113-127 Why and when do consumers perform green behaviors? An examination of regulatory focus and ethical ideology
by Zou, Lili Wenli & Chan, Ricky Y.K.
- 128-136 Brand community coping
by Weijo, Henri & Bean, Jonathan & Rintamäki, Jukka
- 137-153 The roles of absorptive capacity and cultural balance for exploratory and exploitative innovation in SMEs
by Limaj, Everist & Bernroider, Edward W.N.
- 154-161 Effective sense-and-respond strategies: Mediating roles of exploratory and exploitative innovation
by Ngo, Liem Viet & Bucic, Tania & Sinha, Ashish & Lu, Vinh Nhat
- 162-171 Operational performance: The mediator between human capital developmental programs and financial performance
by Bendickson, Joshua S. & Chandler, Timothy D.
- 172-182 Understanding entrepreneurial intentions: A developed integrated structural model approach
by Esfandiar, Kourosh & Sharifi-Tehrani, Mohamad & Pratt, Stephen & Altinay, Levent
- 183-194 The interplay of entrepreneurial orientation and psychological traits in explaining firm performance
by Palmer, Carolin & Niemand, Thomas & Stöckmann, Christoph & Kraus, Sascha & Kailer, Norbert
- 195-208 Is this smile for real? The role of affect and thinking style in customer perceptions of frontline employee emotion authenticity
by Lechner, Andreas T. & Paul, Michael
- 209-222 Combining knowledge stock and knowledge flow to generate superior incremental innovation performance — Evidence from Swiss manufacturing
by Rupietta, Christian & Backes-Gellner, Uschi
- 227-240 Creating knowledge and entrepreneurial capacity for HE students with digital education methodologies: Differences in the perceptions of students and entrepreneurs
by Sousa, Maria José & Carmo, Manuel & Gonçalves, Ana Cristina & Cruz, Rui & Martins, Jorge Miguel
- 241-256 The advent of customer experiential knowledge management approach (CEKM): The integration of offline & online experiential knowledge
by Jaziri, Dhouha
- 257-263 Skills for disruptive digital business
by Sousa, Maria José & Rocha, Álvaro
- 264-272 Social media information benefits, knowledge management and smart organizations
by Nisar, Tahir M. & Prabhakar, Guru & Strakova, Lubica
- 273-279 Online recruitment in Portugal: Theories and candidate profiles
by Brandão, Catarina & Silva, Rita & dos Santos, Joana Vieira
- 280-289 Employment background influence on social media usage in the field of European project management and communication
by Pivec, Maja & Maček, Anita
- 290-301 Customer churn prediction in telecommunication industry using data certainty
by Amin, Adnan & Al-Obeidat, Feras & Shah, Babar & Adnan, Awais & Loo, Jonathan & Anwar, Sajid
- 302-312 Exploring the influence of common game elements on ideation output and motivation
by Zimmerling, Eric & Höllig, Christoph E. & Sandner, Philipp G. & Welpe, Isabell M.
- 313-319 How cultural impact on knowledge sharing contributes to organizational performance: Using the fsQCA approach
by Oyemomi, Oluwafemi & Liu, Shaofeng & Neaga, Irina & Chen, Huilan & Nakpodia, Franklin
- 320-334 Knowledge management processes and sustainable competitive advantage: An empirical examination in private universities
by Mahdi, Omar Rabeea & Nassar, Islam A. & Almsafir, Mahmoud Khalid
- 335-343 Educational data mining: Predictive analysis of academic performance of public school students in the capital of Brazil
by Fernandes, Eduardo & Holanda, Maristela & Victorino, Marcio & Borges, Vinicius & Carvalho, Rommel & Erven, Gustavo Van
- 344-352 Aligning knowledge sharing interventions with the promotion of firm success: The need for SHRM to balance tensions and challenges
by Donnelly, Rory
- 353-359 Strategic knowledge management a digital environment: Tacit and explicit knowledge in Fab Labs
by Maravilhas, Sérgio & Martins, Joberto
- 360-366 Leadership styles and skills developed through game-based learning
by Sousa, Maria José & Rocha, Álvaro
- 367-377 Expatriates managers’ cultural intelligence as promoter of knowledge transfer in multinational companies
by Vlajčić, Davor & Caputo, Andrea & Marzi, Giacomo & Dabić, Marina
- 378-387 How smartphone advertising influences consumers' purchase intention
by Martins, José & Costa, Catarina & Oliveira, Tiago & Gonçalves, Ramiro & Branco, Frederico
- 388-399 A Maturity model for hospital information systems
by Carvalho, João Vidal & Rocha, Álvaro & van de Wetering, Rogier & Abreu, António
- 400-407 A knowledge management and sharing business model for dealing with disruption: The case of Aramex
by v. Alberti-Alhtaybat, Larissa & Al-Htaybat, Khaldoon & Hutaibat, Khalid
- 408-419 Predicting the consumer's purchase intention of durable goods: An attribute-level analysis
by Bag, Sujoy & Tiwari, Manoj Kumar & Chan, Felix T.S.
- 420-431 An exploration into the practice of online service failure and recovery strategies in the Balkans
by Azemi, Yllka & Ozuem, Wilson & Howell, Kerry E. & Lancaster, Geoff
- 432-441 Knowledge management practice system: Theorising from an international meta-standard
by Loon, Mark
- 442-450 Translating the impact of knowledge management processes into knowledge-based innovation: The neglected and mediating role of knowledge-worker productivity
by Shujahat, Muhammad & Sousa, Maria José & Hussain, Saddam & Nawaz, Faisal & Wang, Minhong & Umer, Muhammad
2018, Volume 93, Issue C
- 1-11 Measures of state self-control and its causes for trackable activities
by Weathers, Danny & Siemens, Jennifer Christie
- 12-22 Task equivocality and process modularity in R&D offshore collaboration projects
by Patel, Pankaj C. & Parida, Vinit & Jayaram, Jayanth & Oghazi, Pejvak
- 23-36 Government policies and firms' entrepreneurial orientation: Strategic choice and institutional perspectives
by Dai, Weiqi & Si, Steven
- 37-50 The role of trust, commitment, and learning orientation on logistic service effectiveness
by Yuan, Yang & Feng, Bo & Lai, Fujun & Collins, Brian J.
- 51-66 Director tenure and corporate social responsibility: The tradeoff between experience and independence
by Patro, Sukesh & Zhang, Lu Y. & Zhao, Rong
- 67-78 Big data, big decisions: The impact of big data on board level decision-making
by Merendino, Alessandro & Dibb, Sally & Meadows, Maureen & Quinn, Lee & Wilson, David & Simkin, Lyndon & Canhoto, Ana
- 79-89 Comparing the impact of different marketing capabilities: Empirical evidence from B2B firms in China
by Guo, Huiling & Xu, Hangjun & Tang, Chuanyi & Liu-Thompkins, Yuping & Guo, Zhaoyang & Dong, Baobao
- 98-110 Do cross-border alliances with MNEs from developed economies create firm value for MNEs from emerging economies?
by Juasrikul, Sakdipon & Sahaym, Arvin & Yim, Hyunsoon (Sean) & Liu, Richie L.
- 111-121 Institutions, firm resources and the foreign establishment mode choices of Chinese firms: The moderating role of home regional institutional development
by Liu, Yulong & Yu, Yang
- 122-138 Managing patterns of internationalization, integration, and identity transformation: The post-acquisition metamorphosis of an Arabian Gulf EMNC
by Park, Kathleen Marshall & Meglio, Olimpia & Bauer, Florian & Tarba, Shlomo
- 139-150 Emerging market MNCs' cross-border acquisition completion: Institutional image and strategies
by He, Xinming & Zhang, Jianhong
- 151-159 International diversification and firm performance in the post-acquisition period: A resource dependence perspective
by Batsakis, Georgios & Wood, Geoffrey & Azar, Goudarz & Singh, Satwinder
- 160-172 Home-country government support, interstate relations and the subsidiary performance of emerging market multinational enterprises
by Han, Xia & Liu, Xiaohui & Xia, Tianjiao & Gao, Lan
- 173-183 The effects of ownership concentration and institutional distance on the foreign entry ownership strategy of Turkish MNEs
by Ilhan-Nas, Tulay & Okan, Tarhan & Tatoglu, Ekrem & Demirbag, Mehmet & Glaister, Keith W.
- 184-201 Acquiring global footprints: Internationalization strategy of Chinese multinational enterprises and human resource implications
by Cooke, Fang Lee & Wu, Gang & Zhou, Jing & Zhong, Chong & Wang, Jue
- 202-215 Reverse knowledge acquisition in emerging market MNEs: The experiences of Huawei and ZTE
by Fu, Xiaolan & Sun, Zhongjuan & Ghauri, Pervez N.
- 216-229 Expatriate managers' relationships and reverse knowledge transfer within emerging market MNCs: The mediating role of subsidiary willingness
by Kong, Lingshuang & Ciabuschi, Francesco & Martín Martín, Oscar
- 230-241 Chinese acquisitions of developed market firms: Home semi-formal institutions and a supportive partnering approach
by Torres de Oliveira, Rui & Rottig, Daniel
- 242-254 Strategic entry and operational integration of emerging market firms: The case of Cemex, Beko and Tata Steel in the UK
by Özcan, Gül Berna & Coronado Mondragon, Adrian E. & Harindranath, G.
- 255-267 Post-acquisition integration behavior of nascent African multinational enterprises
by Ibeh, Kevin & Makhmadshoev, Dilshod
- 268-279 The transfer of HRM practices from emerging Indian IT MNEs to their subsidiaries in Australia: The MNE diamond model
by Patel, Parth & Sinha, Paresha & Bhanugopan, Ramudu & Boyle, Brendan & Bray, Mark
2018, Volume 92, Issue C
- 1-8 The impact of customer inclusion in firm governance on customers' commitment and voice behaviors
by Béal, Mathieu & Sabadie, William
- 9-24 Customer value co-creation behavior: A dyadic exploration of the influence of salesperson emotional intelligence on customer participation and citizenship behavior
by Delpechitre, Duleeep & Beeler-Connelly, Lisa L. & Chaker, Nawar N.
- 25-35 The effect of relationship and transactional characteristics on customer retention in emerging online markets
by Jaiswal, Anand K. & Niraj, Rakesh & Park, Chang Hee & Agarwal, Manoj K.
- 36-47 So private, yet so public: The impact of spatial distance, other diners, and power on solo dining experiences
by Hwang, YooHee & Shin, Joongwon & Mattila, Anna S.
- 48-60 In search of the sweet spot: The role of personal proximity in three Dutch clusters
by Ooms, Ward & Ebbekink, Miranda
- 61-70 Strategic customer engagement marketing: A decision making framework
by Alvarez-Milán, Agarzelim & Felix, Reto & Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & Hinsch, Christian
- 71-80 A comparative study of creation of self-brand connection amongst well-liked, new, and unfavorable brands
by Tan, Teck Ming & Salo, Jari & Juntunen, Jouni & Kumar, Ashish
- 81-92 Motive meets experience: Cultural distance, motive, related experience, and foreign subsidiary ownership structure
by Powell, K. Skylar & Lim, Eunah
- 93-104 Accounting for ambiguity and trust in partial outsourcing: A behavioral real options perspective
by Gao, Yongling & Driouchi, Tarik
- 105-117 Round-number biases and informed trading in global markets
by Chen, Tao
- 118-130 A multifoci approach to study social support and job performance: A target similarity consideration of development-enhancing practices, leadership, and structure
by Tremblay, Michel & Simard, Gilles
- 131-141 Lonely consumers and their friend the retail salesperson
by Rippé, Cindy B. & Smith, Brent & Dubinsky, Alan J.
- 142-153 Applying positive psychology to selling behaviors: A moderated–mediation analysis integrating subjective well-being, coping and organizational identity
by Lyngdoh, Teidorlang & Liu, Annie H. & Sridhar, Guda
- 154-167 How business strategy in non-financial firms moderates the curvilinear effects of corporate social responsibility and irresponsibility on corporate financial performance
by Chen, Chung-Jen & Guo, Ruey-Shan & Hsiao, Yung-Chang & Chen, Kuo-Liang
- 168-178 A self-consistency motivation analysis of employee reactions to job insecurity: The roles of organization-based self-esteem and proactive personality
by Lin, Xiao Song & Chen, Zhen Xiong & Ashford, Susan J. & Lee, Cynthia & Qian, Jing
- 179-188 A motivational–cognitive model of creativity and the role of autonomy
by Li, Hua & Li, Fuli & Chen, Tingting
- 189-196 Self-enhancement and individual competitiveness as mediators in the materialism/consumer satisfaction relationship
by Thyroff, Anastasia & Kilbourne, William E.
- 197-209 Using attachment theory to understand consumers' tensions between their sense of self and goal-pursuits in relationships
by Liu, Chihling & Hogg, Margaret K.
- 210-218 Prepayment effect: Prepayment with clawback increases task participation
by Jie, Yun
- 219-230 Authoritarian leadership and employee creativity: The moderating role of psychological capital and the mediating role of fear and defensive silence
by Guo, Liang & Decoster, Stijn & Babalola, Mayowa T. & De Schutter, Leander & Garba, Omale A. & Riisla, Katrin
- 231-241 A “good” new brand — What happens when new brands try to stand out through corporate social responsibility
by Robinson, Stefanie & Wood, Stacy
- 242-249 Role of authenticity in massively multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPGs): Determinants of virtual item purchase intention
by Wu, Shu-Ling & Hsu, Chiu-Ping
- 250-259 The effects of gamified customer benefits and characteristics on behavioral engagement and purchase: Evidence from mobile exercise application uses
by Jang, Seongsoo & Kitchen, Philip Jame & Kim, Jinwon
- 260-269 Ambiguities in valuing information technology firms: Do internet searches help?
by Chang, Young Bong & Kwon, YoungOk
- 270-278 Cross-functional teams and social identity theory: A study of sales and operations planning (S&OP)
by Ambrose, Scott C. & Matthews, Lucy M. & Rutherford, Brian N.
- 279-289 Institutional quality and internationalization of emerging market firms: Focusing on Chinese SMEs
by Deng, Ping & Zhang, Shuo
- 290-299 The smartness paradox: the moderating effect of brand quality reputation on consumers' reactions to RFID-based smart fitting rooms
by Mukherjee, Amaradri & Smith, Ronn J. & Turri, Anna M.
- 300-320 Webroomers versus showroomers: Are they the same?
by Fernández, Nuria Viejo & Pérez, María José Sanzo & Vázquez-Casielles, Rodolfo
- 321-328 When indulgence gets the best of you: Unexpected consequences of prepayment
by Besharat, Ali & Nardini, Gia
- 329-338 Temporary communitas and willingness to return to events
by Jahn, Steffen & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Drengner, Jan & Gaus, Hansjoerg
- 339-349 The majority premium: Competence inferences derived from majority consumption
by Ziano, Ignazio & Pandelaere, Mario
- 350-359 A shrinking world for tourists? Examining the changing role of distance factors in understanding destination choices
by Yang, Yang & Liu, Hongbo & Li, Xiang (Robert) & Harrill, Rich
- 360-373 Just going through the motions? An empirical investigation of control, compliance, and performance in franchisor-franchisee relationships
by Crosno, Jody L. & Tong, Pui Ying
- 374-384 Antecedents to the adoption of augmented reality smart glasses: A closer look at privacy risks
by Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & He, Jun & Ro, Young K.
- 392-402 Between tribes and markets: The emergence of a liquid consumer-entrepreneurship
by Biraghi, Silvia & Gambetti, Rossella & Pace, Stefano
- 403-411 Connecting passion: Distinctive features from emerging entrepreneurial profiles
by Ranfagni, Silvia & Runfola, Andrea
- 412-422 One for all and all for one? The bliss and torment in communal entrepreneurship
by Boyaval, Marine & Herbert, Maud
- 423-430 Exploring passion in hobby-related entrepreneurship. Evidence from Italian cases
by Milanesi, Matilde
- 431-442 Consumer entrepreneurship and cultural innovation: The case of GinO12
by Pedeliento, Giuseppe & Bettinelli, Cristina & Andreini, Daniela & Bergamaschi, Mara
- 443-454 YouTube Beauty Gurus and the emotional labour of tribal entrepreneurship
by Mardon, Rebecca & Molesworth, Mike & Grigore, Georgiana
- 455-464 A business network perspective on unconventional entrepreneurship: A case from the cultural sector
by Pagano, Alessandro & Petrucci, Francesco & Bocconcelli, Roberta
- 465-473 Triggers entrepreneurship among creative consumers
by Hamdi-Kidar, Linda & Vellera, Cyrielle
- 474-483 ‘Don't forget to like, share and subscribe’: Digital autopreneurs in a neoliberal world
by Ashman, Rachel & Patterson, Anthony & Brown, Stephen
2018, Volume 91, Issue C
- 1-7 Your gift choice for your boss versus your subordinate would not be the same: The interplay of power and giver-receiver role on consumers' gift preferences
by Choi, Woo Jin & Park, JaeHong & Yoon, Ho-Jung
- 8-18 Foreigners in the boardroom: The implications of attitudes toward immigration and conservatism in firms' sub-national context
by Thams, Yannick & Kelley, Keith & Von Glinow, Mary Ann
- 19-27 Managerial incentives, myopic loss aversion, and firm risk: A comparison of family and non-family firms
by Alessandri, Todd M. & Mammen, Jan & Eddleston, Kimberly
- 28-39 Compulsive buying in China: Measurement, prevalence, and online drivers
by He, Heping & Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Ridgway, Nancy M.
- 40-47 Stakeholder influence, institutional duality, and CSR involvement of MNC subsidiaries
by Kim, Changsu & Kim, Jungkeun & Marshall, Roger & Afzali, Hajir
- 48-59 Speaking up to the “emotional vampire”: A conservation of resources perspective
by Carnevale, Joel & Huang, Lei & Harms, Peter
- 60-70 Local creative culture and corporate innovation
by Ucar, Erdem
- 71-82 The impact of consumer archetypes on online purchase decision-making processes and outcomes: A behavioural process perspective
by Karimi, Sahar & Holland, Christopher P. & Papamichail, K. Nadia
- 83-93 The many faces of sustainability-conscious consumers: A category-independent typology
by Balderjahn, Ingo & Peyer, Mathias & Seegebarth, Barbara & Wiedmann, Klaus-Peter & Weber, Anja
- 94-107 The dark side of rent-seeking: The impact of rent-seeking on earnings management
by Liu, Baohua & Lin, Yan & Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay
- 108-122 Does organizational culture mediate the CSR – strategy relationship? Evidence from a developing country, Nepal
by Upadhaya, Bedanand & Munir, Rahat & Blount, Yvette & Su, Sophia
- 123-133 A renaissance of brand experience: Advancing the concept through a multi-perspective analysis
by Andreini, Daniela & Pedeliento, Giuseppe & Zarantonello, Lia & Solerio, Chiara
- 134-143 Modelling linkages between flexible work arrangements' use and organizational outcomes
by Azar, Sana & Khan, Aamir & Van Eerde, Wendelien
- 144-158 Are loyalty program members really engaged? Measuring customer engagement with loyalty programs
by Bruneau, Virginie & Swaen, Valérie & Zidda, Pietro
- 159-168 A typology of consumers based on money attitudes after major recession
by Hampson, Daniel P. & Grimes, Anthony & Banister, Emma & McGoldrick, Peter J.
- 169-180 Politically connected CEOs, firm performance, and CEO pay
by Wu, Huiying & Li, Sihai & Ying, Sammy Xiaoyan & Chen, Xuan
- 181-194 Performance implications of organizational ambidexterity versus specialization in exploitation or exploration: The role of absorptive capacity
by Solís-Molina, Miguel & Hernández-Espallardo, Miguel & Rodríguez-Orejuela, Augusto
- 195-204 The dual-process model of similarity in cause-related marketing: How taxonomic versus thematic partnerships reduce skepticism and increase purchase willingness
by Mendini, Monica & Peter, Paula C. & Gibbert, Michael
- 205-220 Demystifying neuromarketing
by Lim, Weng Marc
- 221-232 Consumer responses to hedonic food products: Healthy cake or indulgent cake? Could dialecticism be the answer?
by Jakubanecs, Alexander & Fedorikhin, Alexander & Iversen, Nina M.
- 233-247 Organizational innovation, internal R&D and externally sourced innovation practices: Effects on technological innovation outcomes
by Anzola-Román, Paula & Bayona-Sáez, Cristina & García-Marco, Teresa
- 248-265 A strategic fund family business decision: The pension fund liquidation
by Alda, Mercedes
- 266-276 Leading to sustainable organizational unit performance: Antecedents and outcomes of executives' dual innovation leadership
by Lukoschek, Carmen Sabrina & Gerlach, Gisela & Stock, Ruth Maria & Xin, Katherine
- 277-285 “Opening” location-based mobile ads: How openness and location congruency of location-based ads weaken negative effects of intrusiveness on brand choice
by Ketelaar, Paul E. & Bernritter, Stefan F. & van Woudenberg, Thabo J. & Rozendaal, Esther & Konig, Ruben P. & Hühn, Arief Ernst & Van Gisbergen, Marnix S. & Janssen, Loes
- 286-294 Looking for motivational routes for employee-generated innovation: Employees' scouting behavior
by Lee, Yeunjae & Mazzei, Alessandra & Kim, Jeong-Nam
- 295-303 Cohesiveness or competitiveness: Venture capital syndication networks and firms' performance in China
by Yang, Song & Li, Yuanqin & Wang, Xingzhou
- 304-312 Religiousness and environmental concern: A multilevel and multi-country analysis of the role of life satisfaction and indulgence
by Felix, Reto & Hinsch, Chris & Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B.
- 317-325 Religion as a field of transcultural practices in multicultural marketplaces
by Cruz, Angela Gracia B. & Seo, Yuri & Buchanan-Oliver, Margo
- 326-333 Transgressing a group value in a transcultural experience: Immigrants' affective response to perceived social identity threats
by Carvalho, Sergio W. & Fazel, Hesham & Trifts, Valerie
- 334-341 Home in the re-making: Immigrants' transcultural experiencing of home
by Kreuzer, Maria & Mühlbacher, Hans & von Wallpach, Sylvia
2018, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-13 Suppressing partner opportunism in emerging markets: Contextualizing institutional forces in supply chain management
by Yang, Defeng & Sheng, Shibin & Wu, Shuilong & Zhou, Kevin Zheng
- 14-25 The persuasiveness of guilt appeals over time: Pathways to delayed compliance
by Antonetti, Paolo & Baines, Paul & Jain, Shailendra
- 26-39 Developing country firms and the challenge of corruption: Do company commitments mirror the quality of national-level institutions?
by Barkemeyer, Ralf & Preuss, Lutz & Ohana, Marc
- 40-47 Board diversity and corporate investment oversight
by Harjoto, Maretno A. & Laksmana, Indrarini & Yang, Ya-wen
- 48-58 Organizational performance feedback effects and international expansion
by Jiang, Guoliang Frank & Holburn, Guy L.F.
- 59-66 Untangling intense engagement in entrepreneurship: Role overload and obsessive passion in early-stage entrepreneurs
by Stroe, Silvia & Wincent, Joakim & Parida, Vinit
- 67-74 Beauty is truth: The effects of inflated product claims and website interactivity on evaluations of retailers' websites
by Franco Valdez, Ana Dolores & Valdez Cervantes, Alfonso & Motyka, Scott
- 75-86 Guanxi, IT systems, and innovation capability: The moderating role of proactiveness
by Zhang, Man & Hartley, Janet L.
- 87-106 How firm internationalization is recognized by outsiders: The response of financial analysts
by Luo, Xueming & Zheng, Qinqin
- 107-122 Exploring the impact of different types of prior entrepreneurial experience on employer firm performance
by Burke, Andrew & Millán, José María & Román, Concepción & van Stel, André
- 123-133 The effects of online reviews on service expectations: Do cultural value orientations matter?
by Nath, Prithwiraj & Devlin, James & Reid, Veronica
- 134-140 Entrepreneurial orientation (EO) and human resources outsourcing (HRO): A “HERO” combination for SME performance
by Irwin, Kristin C. & Landay, Karen M. & Aaron, Joshua R. & McDowell, William C. & Marino, Louis D. & Geho, Patrick R.
- 141-150 Can social support alleviate stress while shopping in crowded retail environments?
by Lucia-Palacios, Laura & Pérez-López, Raúl & Polo-Redondo, Yolanda
- 151-163 Institutional ownership, product market competition, and earnings management: Some evidence from international data
by Lemma, Tesfaye T. & Negash, Minga & Mlilo, Mthokozisi & Lulseged, Ayalew
- 164-170 Love or hate, depends on who's saying it: How legitimacy of brand rejection alters brand preferences
by Hu, Miao & Qiu, Pingping & Wan, Fang & Stillman, Tyler
- 171-185 Always trust in old friends? Effects of reciprocity in bilateral asset specificity on trust in international B2B partnerships
by Liu, Yen-Hung Steven & Deligonul, Seyda & Cavusgil, Erin & Chiou, Jyh-Shen
- 186-195 The analytics paradigm in business research
by Delen, Dursun & Zolbanin, Hamed M.
- 196-205 Feeling inferior, showing off: The effect of nonmaterial social comparisons on conspicuous consumption
by Zheng, Xiaoying & Baskin, Ernest & Peng, Siqing
- 206-214 Understanding internal conditions driving ordinary and dynamic capabilities in Indian high-tech firms
by Qaiyum, Sameer & Wang, Catherine L.
- 215-225 The effects of organization context on knowledge exploration and exploitation
by Gonzalez, Rodrigo Valio Dominguez & de Melo, Tatiana Massaroli
- 226-246 Influence of national culture on IPO activity
by Gupta, Deepika R. & Veliyath, Rajaram & George, Rejie