Journal of Business Research
2015, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 173-176 Free markets and social inclusion: Toward a common goal
by Carneiro, Jorge & Matos, Nancy & Husted, Bryan
- 177-188 Purchasing models and organizational performance: a study of key strategic tools
by Úbeda, Ricardo & Alsua, Carlos & Carrasco, Nelson
- 189-198 Investigating the partial adjustment effect of Brazilian IPOs
by Minardi, Andrea Maria Accioly Fonseca & Moita, Rodrigo Menon & Castanho, Rafael Plantier
- 199-207 Fund flows and performance in Brazil
by Berggrun, Luis & Lizarzaburu, Edmundo
- 208-215 Dispositional and situational differences in motives to engage in citizenship behavior
by Guzman, Felipe A. & Espejo, Alvaro
- 216-224 Super Selectos: Winning the war against multinational retail chains
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Ciravegna, Luciano & Montoya, Daniel
- 225-240 International expansion of Marcopolo (A): Adventures in China
by de Góes, Bruno Barreto & da Rocha, Angela
- 241-254 International expansion of Marcopolo (B): Manufacturing in “the other side of the world”
by da Rocha, Angela & Arkader, Rebecca & de Góes, Bruno Barreto
- 255-262 Repsol-YPF: An “illegal” expropriation
by Costamagna, Rodrigo & Arboledas, José Ramón Pin & Erburu, Lourdes Susaeta & Fernández-Hidalgo, Enrique Rodríguez & Ruz, Esperanza Suarez & Apascaritei, Paula
- 263-272 How does proximity affect interfirm marketing cooperation? A study of an agribusiness cluster
by Geldes, Cristian & Felzensztein, Christian & Turkina, Ekaterina & Durand, Aurélia
- 273-280 Employee Adaptive Behavior in Service Enactments
by Leischnig, Alexander & Kasper-Brauer, Kati
- 281-290 The name's the game: Does marketing impact the value of corporate name changes?
by Kashmiri, Saim & Mahajan, Vijay
- 291-298 Mindscapes and individual heterogeneity within and between cultures
by Fatehi, Kamal & Kedia, Ben L. & Priestley, Jennifer L.
- 299-305 Consequences of deviating from predicted CEO labor market compensation on long-term firm value
by Fong, Eric A. & Xing, Xuejing & Orman, Wafa Hakim & Mackenzie, William I.
- 306-313 When less is more: EO's influence upon funds raised by young technology firms at IPO
by Mousa, Fariss-Terry & Wales, William J. & Harper, Steven R.
- 314-321 Do investors value SEO lockup agreements?
by Cline, Brandon N. & Fu, Xudong & Tang, Tian
- 322-325 Book essay on Unrelenting Innovation: How to create a culture for market dominance
by Aithal, Rajesh K.
- 326-340 Legal opportunism, litigation risk, and IPO underpricing
by Walker, Thomas & Turtle, Harry J. & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara & Thiengtham, Dolruedee
- 341-350 How does corporate social responsibility contribute to firm financial performance? The mediating role of competitive advantage, reputation, and customer satisfaction
by Saeidi, Sayedeh Parastoo & Sofian, Saudah & Saeidi, Parvaneh & Saeidi, Sayyedeh Parisa & Saaeidi, Seyyed Alireza
- 351-359 Institutional development, state ownership, and corporate cash holdings: Evidence from China
by Kusnadi, Yuanto & Yang, Zhifeng & Zhou, Yuxiao
- 360-370 The role of knowledge-oriented leadership in knowledge management practices and innovation
by Donate, Mario J. & Sánchez de Pablo, Jesús D.
- 371-379 Managing for innovation: Managerial control and employee level outcomes
by Allen, Mathew R. & Adomdza, Gordon K. & Meyer, Marc H.
- 380-390 Consumer brand relationships research: A bibliometric citation meta-analysis
by Fetscherin, Marc & Heinrich, Daniel
- 391-404 Strategic brand management: Archetypes for managing brands through paradoxes
by Högström, Claes & Gustafsson, Anders & Tronvoll, Bård
- 405-414 Release capacity in the vendor selection process
by Zerbini, Fabrizio & Borghini, Stefania
- 415-424 What drives the allocation of specific investments between buyer and supplier?
by Ebers, Mark & Semrau, Thorsten
- 425-432 Has brand loyalty declined? A longitudinal analysis of repeat purchase behavior in the UK and the USA
by Dawes, John & Meyer-Waarden, Lars & Driesener, Carl
- 433-441 The impact of perceived customer delight on the frontline employee
by Barnes, Donald C. & Ponder, Nicole & Hopkins, Christopher D.
- 442-450 Understanding whistle-blowing: a set-theoretic approach
by Henik, Erika
- 451-463 Executive stock options, gender diversity in the top management team, and firm risk taking
by Baixauli-Soler, J. Samuel & Belda-Ruiz, Maria & Sanchez-Marin, Gregorio
- 464-471 Customer–company identification and the effectiveness of loyalty programs
by Kang, Jun & Alejandro, Thomas Brashear & Groza, Mark D.
2015, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 1-6 Applying the technology acceptance model in a two-country study of SMS advertising
by Muk, Alexander & Chung, Christina
- 7-18 (Mis)Using employee volunteering for public relations: Implications for corporate volunteers' organizational commitment
by Gatignon-Turnau, Anne-Laure & Mignonac, Karim
- 19-26 The impact of external and internal entrainment on firm innovativeness: A test of moderation
by Dibrell, Clay & Fairclough, Samantha & Davis, Peter S.
- 27-33 Authenticity Perceptions in the Chinese Marketplace
by Liu, Martin J. & Yannopoulou, Natalia & Bian, Xuemei & Elliott, Richard
- 34-46 Retention of IT professionals: Examining the influence of empowerment, social exchange, and trust
by Ertürk, Alper & Vurgun, Levent
- 47-55 Post-IPO governance and top management team rent generation and appropriation
by Walters, Bruce A. & Le, Son A. & Kroll, Mark
- 56-59 Effect of an unexpected small favor on compliance with a survey request
by Jacob, Céline & Guéguen, Nicolas & Boulbry, Gaëlle
- 60-66 The impact of incongruity between an organization's CSR orientation and its employees' CSR orientation on employees' quality of work life
by Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Lee, Dong-Jin & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Senasu, Kalayanee
- 67-73 Validating the reduced burnout scale and sequencing of burnout
by Rutherford, Brian N. & Shepherd, C. David & Tashchian, Armen
- 74-80 Tourism spatial spillover effects and urban economic growth
by Ma, Tao & Hong, Tao & Zhang, Haozhe
- 81-86 Nostalgia as travel motivation and its impact on tourists' loyalty
by Leong, Aliana Man Wai & Yeh, Shih-Shuo & Hsiao, Yu-Chen & Huan, Tzung-Cheng T.C.
- 87-94 Absorptive capacity and autonomous R&D climate roles in firm innovation
by Huang, Kuo-Feng & Lin, Ku-Ho & Wu, Lei-Yu & Yu, Pang-Hsiang
- 95-101 Heuristics and resource depletion: eye-tracking customers’ in situ gaze behavior in the field
by Wästlund, Erik & Otterbring, Tobias & Gustafsson, Anders & Shams, Poja
- 102-108 Search scope and innovation performance of emerging-market firms
by Ren, Shengce & Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Tsai, Huei-ting
- 109-118 Disentangling the influence of technological process and product innovations
by Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll, Francisca
- 119-126 As worlds collide: The role of marketing management in customer-to-customer interactions
by Ekpo, Akon E. & Riley, Breagin K. & Thomas, Kevin D. & Yvaire, Zachary & Henderson Gerri, Geraldine Rosa & Muñoz, Isaac I.
- 127-136 Roots, reasons, and resources: Situated optimism and firm growth in subsistence economies
by Wood, Matthew S. & Bradley, Steven W. & Artz, Kendall
- 137-145 Differences between early adopters of disruptive and sustaining innovations
by Reinhardt, Ronny & Gurtner, Sebastian
- 146-156 Network behavior as driving forces for tourism flows
by Hong, Tao & Ma, Tao & Huan, Tzung-Cheng (T.C.)
- 157-165 Brand typicality and distant novel extension acceptance: How risk-reduction counters low category fit
by Goedertier, Frank & Dawar, Niraj & Geuens, Maggie & Weijters, Bert
- 166-172 Consumer perceptions of product creativity, coolness, value and attitude
by Im, Subin & Bhat, Subodh & Lee, Yikuan
2014, Volume 67, Issue 12
- 2495-2503 Embrace•perform•model: Complexity theory, contrarian case analysis, and multiple realities
by Woodside, Arch G.
- 2504-2511 A study of the antecedents of slogan liking
by Dass, Mayukh & Kohli, Chiranjeev & Kumar, Piyush & Thomas, Sunil
- 2512-2514 Book essay on “The Dark Side of Transformational Leadership: A Critical Perspective”
by de Villiers, Rouxelle
- 2515-2522 The relevance of holistic website perception. How sense-making and exploration cues guide consumers' emotions and behaviors
by Brunner-Sperdin, Alexandra & Scholl-Grissemann, Ursula S. & Stokburger-Sauer, Nicola E.
- 2523-2530 Drivers of importer trust and commitment: Evidence from a developing country
by Saleh, M. Abu & Ali, M. Yunus & Mavondo, Felix T.
- 2531-2541 Transfer mechanisms and knowledge transfer: The cooperative competency perspective
by Chen, Chung-Jen & Hsiao, Yung-Chang & Chu, Mo-An
- 2542-2549 Mentoring across cultures: The role of gender and marital status in Taiwan and the U.S
by Ramaswami, Aarti & Huang, Jia-Chi & Dreher, George F.
- 2550-2558 Mergers & acquisitions research: A bibliometric study of top strategy and international business journals, 1980–2010
by Ferreira, Manuel Portugal & Santos, João Carvalho & de Almeida, Martinho Isnard Ribeiro & Reis, Nuno Rosa
- 2559-2578 Definition and psychometric validation of a measurement index common to website and store images
by Bèzes, Christophe
- 2579-2589 The dynamics of networked power in a concentrated business network
by Olsen, Per Ingvar & Prenkert, Frans & Hoholm, Thomas & Harrison, Debbie
- 2590-2602 Sustainable water storage by agricultural businesses: Strategic responses to institutional pressures
by Tingey-Holyoak, Joanne
- 2603-2610 Keiretsu centrality — profits and profit stability: A power dependence perspective
by Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Gao, Yan & Napshin, Stuart
- 2611-2619 Why negative brand extension evaluations do not always negatively affect the brand: The role of central and peripheral brand associations
by Michel, Géraldine & Donthu, Naveen
- 2620-2627 Exploring the influence of customers' time horizon perspectives on the satisfaction–loyalty link
by Kuppelwieser, Volker G. & Sarstedt, Marko
- 2628-2635 Examining the link between salesperson networking behaviors, job satisfaction, and organizational commitment: Does gender matter?
by Macintosh, Gerrard & Krush, Michael
- 2636-2644 PTE, innovation capital and firm value interactions in the biotech medical industry
by Hsiao, Shu-Hua
- 2645-2656 Talk up or criticize? Customer responses to WOM about competitors during social interactions
by Ranaweera, Chatura & Jayawardhena, Chanaka
- 2657-2665 A new dualistic approach to brand passion: Harmonious and obsessive
by Swimberghe, Krist R. & Astakhova, Marina & Wooldridge, Barbara Ross
- 2666-2675 When luxury advertising adds the identitary values of luxury: A semiotic analysis
by Anido Freire, N.
2014, Volume 67, Issue 11
- 2243-2249 Photo-elicitation: Using photographs to read retail interiors through consumers' eyes
by Petermans, Ann & Kent, Anthony & Van Cleempoel, Koenraad
- 2250-2257 The effect of digital signage on shoppers' behavior: The role of the evoked experience
by Dennis, Charles & Joško Brakus, J. & Gupta, Suraksha & Alamanos, Eleftherios
- 2258-2268 Influence of community design on user behaviors in online communities
by Fiedler, Marina & Sarstedt, Marko
- 2269-2281 Linking corporate logo, corporate image, and reputation: An examination of consumer perceptions in the financial setting
by Foroudi, Pantea & Melewar, T.C. & Gupta, Suraksha
- 2282-2290 Website design quality and usage behavior: Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology
by Al-Qeisi, Kholoud & Dennis, Charles & Alamanos, Eleftherios & Jayawardhena, Chanaka
- 2291-2298 Experiential product attributes and preferences for new products: The role of processing fluency
by Joško Brakus, J. & Schmitt, Bernd H. & Zhang, Shi
- 2299-2310 Designing corporate brand experience in an online context: A qualitative insight
by Hamzah, Zalfa Laili & Syed Alwi, Sharifah Faridah & Othman, Md Nor
- 2311-2323 Corporate heritage identity management and the multi-modal implementation of a corporate heritage identity
by Burghausen, Mario & Balmer, John M.T.
- 2324-2336 Projecting corporate brand image and behavioral response in business schools: Cognitive or affective brand attributes?
by Syed Alwi, Sharifah Faridah & Kitchen, Philip J.
- 2337-2345 Trust and the tendency towards multi-unit franchising: A relational governance view
by Griessmair, Michele & Hussain, Dildar & Windsperger, Josef
- 2346-2355 Whom to dismiss? CEO celebrity and management dismissal
by Park, Jong-Hun & Kim, Changsu & Sung, Yun-Dal
- 2356-2367 The complexity of surveying web participation
by Page, Kelly L. & Uncles, Mark D.
- 2368-2375 For our valued customers only: Examining consumer responses to preferential treatment practices
by Xia, Lan & Kukar-Kinney, Monika
- 2376-2384 Aggregated or disaggregated information first?
by Lau, Yeng Wai
- 2385-2392 Institutional distance among country influences and environmental performance standardization in multinational enterprises
by Aguilera-Caracuel, Javier & Fedriani, Eugenio M. & Delgado-Márquez, Blanca L.
- 2393-2402 Strategic intent and performance: The role of resource allocation decisions
by Mariadoss, Babu John & Johnson, Jean L. & Martin, Kelly D.
- 2403-2410 Multilateral alliances and innovation output: The importance of equity and technological scope
by Xu, Shichun & Fenik, Anton P. & Shaner, Matthew B.
- 2411-2418 Trust and controllability in venture capital fundraising
by Kollmann, Tobias & Kuckertz, Andreas & Middelberg, Nils
- 2419-2427 Financial conservatism of private firms
by Bigelli, Marco & Martín-Ugedo, Juan Francisco & Sánchez-Vidal, F. Javier
- 2428-2436 Random regret minimization for consumer choice modeling: Assessment of empirical evidence
by Chorus, Caspar & van Cranenburgh, Sander & Dekker, Thijs
- 2437-2446 The moderating effect of individual level collectivist values on brand loyalty
by Mattison Thompson, Frauke & Newman, Alex & Liu, Martin
- 2447-2455 Consumer responses to mobile coupons: The roles of shopping motivation and regulatory fit
by Khajehzadeh, Saman & Oppewal, Harmen & Tojib, Dewi
- 2456-2463 Gender and ethnic diversity on boards and corporate information environment
by Upadhyay, Arun & Zeng, Hongchao
- 2464-2472 The effects of online product presentation on consumer responses: A mental imagery perspective
by Yoo, Jungmin & Kim, Minjeong
- 2473-2479 Core employee based human capital and revenue productivity in small firms: An empirical investigation
by Chowdhury, Sanjib & Schulz, Eric & Milner, Morgan & Van De Voort, David
- 2480-2485 Group service recovery strategies effectiveness: The moderating effects of group size and relational distance
by Zhou, Yuanyuan & Tsang, Alex S.L. & Huang, Minxue & Zhou, Nan
- 2486-2493 The fluent online shopping experience
by Mosteller, Jill & Donthu, Naveen & Eroglu, Sevgin
2014, Volume 67, Issue 9
- 1787-1795 Does transparency influence the ethical behavior of salespeople?
by Cicala, John E. & Bush, Alan J. & Sherrell, Daniel L. & Deitz, George D.
- 1796-1805 Examining the role of CSR skepticism using fuzzy-set qualitative comparative analysis
by Skarmeas, Dionysis & Leonidou, Constantinos N. & Saridakis, Charalampos
- 1806-1816 Implications of strategic alliances for earnings quality and capital market investors
by Demirkan, Sebahattin & Demirkan, Irem
- 1817-1823 Effects of perspective taking and entitlement on consumers
by Strong, Carolyn A. & Martin, Brett A.S.
- 1824-1830 Connected consumers' responses to negative brand actions: The roles of transgression self-relevance and domain
by Trump, Rebecca K.
- 1831-1838 Communicating a company's positive impact on society—Can plausible explanations secure authenticity?
by van Rekom, Johan & Go, Frank M. & Calter, Dayenne M.
- 1839-1849 Returns to alliance portfolio diversity: The relative effects of partner diversity on firm's innovative performance and productivity
by de Leeuw, Tim & Lokshin, Boris & Duysters, Geert
- 1850-1856 The moderating effects of gender and inside versus outside sales role in multifaceted job satisfaction
by Rutherford, Brian N. & Marshall, Greg W. & Park, JungKun
- 1857-1869 Managerial legal liability and Big 4 auditor choice
by Chi, Hsin-Yi & Weng, Tzu-Ching
- 1870-1876 Control system diversity: Implications for selling centers
by Murtha, Brian R. & Shervani, Tasadduq A. & Challagalla, Goutam N. & Kirkman, Bradley L.
- 1877-1884 Reverse stigma in the Freegan community
by Nguyen, Hieu P. & Chen, Steven & Mukherjee, Sayantani
- 1885-1893 Consumers' green involvement and the persuasive effects of emotional versus functional ads
by Matthes, Jörg & Wonneberger, Anke & Schmuck, Desirée
- 1894-1903 Old habits die hard: A tale of two failed companies and unwanted inheritance
by Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph
- 1904-1911 Benchmarking sales staffing efficiency in dealerships using extended data envelopment analysis
by Gonzalez-Padron, Tracy & Akdeniz, M. Billur & Calantone, Roger J.
- 1912-1920 When higher prices increase sales: How chronic and manipulated desires for conspicuousness and rarity moderate price's impact on choice of luxury brands
by Hwang, Yookyung & Ko, Eunju & Megehee, Carol M.
- 1921-1932 Foreign direct investment, institutional quality, economic freedom and entrepreneurship in emerging markets
by Herrera-Echeverri, Hernán & Haar, Jerry & Estévez-Bretón, Juan Benavides
- 1933-1943 Cigarette brand loyalty and purchase patterns: An examination using US consumer panel data
by Dawes, John
- 1944-1952 Killing two birds with one stone: Cross-selling during service delivery
by Patterson, Paul & Yu, Ting & Kimpakorn, Narumon
- 1953-1958 Changing the marketplace one behavior at a time: Perceived marketplace influence and sustainable consumption
by Leary, R. Bret & Vann, Richard J. & Mittelstaedt, John D. & Murphy, Patrick E. & Sherry,, John F.
- 1959-1966 Dependence and effectiveness in the nonprofit-corporate alliance: The mediating effect of objectives achievement
by Lefroy, Kathryn & Tsarenko, Yelena
- 1967-1970 Reviewers are not perfect but could they try harder?
by Min, Kyeong Sam
- 1971-1978 How retailer money-back guarantees influence consumer preferences for retailer versus national brands
by Desmet, Pierre
- 1979-1990 Collaboration strategy decision-making using the Miles and Snow typology
by Lin, Chinho & Tsai, Hua-Ling & Wu, Ju-Chuan
- 1991-1999 The effect of communication practice on deviance among Korean salespeople: The mediating role of intrinsic motivation
by Yoo, Jaewon (Jay) & Flaherty, Karen & Frankwick, Gary L.
- 2000-2007 Linking the formal strategic planning process, planning flexibility, and innovativeness to firm performance
by Dibrell, Clay & Craig, Justin B. & Neubaum, Donald O.
- 2008-2018 How balance theory explains high-tech professionals' solutions of enhancing job satisfaction
by Chang, Man-Ling & Cheng, Cheng-Feng
- 2023-2029 Leveraging sponsorship with corporate social responsibility
by Uhrich, Sebastian & Koenigstorfer, Joerg & Groeppel-Klein, Andrea
- 2030-2038 Transparency and empowerment in an investment environment
by Kanagaretnam, Kiridaran & Mestelman, Stuart & Nainar, S.M. Khalid & Shehata, Mohamed
- 2039-2044 Antecedents of mentoring: Do multi-faceted job satisfaction and affective organizational commitment matter?
by Hartmann, Nathaniel N. & Rutherford, Brian N. & Feinberg, Richard & Anderson, James G.
- 2045-2051 Is anticipation delicious? Visceral factors as mediators of the effect of olfactory cues on purchase intentions
by Moore, David J.
2014, Volume 67, Issue 8
- 1573-1580 Implications of fast food restaurant concentration for preschool-aged childhood obesity
by Newman, Christopher L. & Howlett, Elizabeth & Burton, Scot
- 1581-1588 Internal and external price search in industrial buying: The moderating role of customer satisfaction
by Homburg, Christian & Allmann, Jan & Klarmann, Martin
- 1589-1594 Category characteristics' effects on brand extension attitudes: A research note
by Hem, Leif Egil & Iversen, Nina Marianne & Olsen, Lars Erling
- 1595-1600 You are what you can access: Sharing and collaborative consumption online
by Belk, Russell
- 1601-1608 Examining the relationship between language divergence and word-of-mouth intentions
by Van Vaerenbergh, Yves & Holmqvist, Jonas
- 1609-1621 Organizational culture, innovation, and performance: A test of Schein's model
by Hogan, Suellen J. & Coote, Leonard V.
- 1622-1629 Knowledge management and organizational performance in the service industry: The role of transformational leadership beyond the effects of transactional leadership
by Birasnav, M.
- 1630-1637 Relevance of actors in bridging positions for product-related information diffusion
by Pescher, Christian & Spann, Martin
- 1638-1646 The impact of home–host cultural distance on foreign affiliate sales: The moderating role of cultural variation within host countries
by Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & Slangen, Arjen & Maseland, Robbert & Onrust, Marjolijn
- 1647-1670 Applying complexity theory to deepen service dominant logic: Configural analysis of customer experience-and-outcome assessments of professional services for personal transformations
by Wu, Pei-Ling & Yeh, Shih-Shuo & Huan, Tzung-Cheng (.T.C.). & Woodside, Arch G.
- 1671-1678 Risk, uncertainty, and heuristics
by Mousavi, Shabnam & Gigerenzer, Gerd
- 1679-1687 Credit card behavior, financial styles, and heuristics
by Shefrin, Hersh & Nicols, Christina M.
- 1688-1699 Consideration-set heuristics
by Hauser, John R.
- 1700-1709 Success from satisficing and imitation: Entrepreneurs' location choice and implications of heuristics for local economic development
by Berg, Nathan
- 1710-1716 Trust or not: Heuristics for making trust-based choices in HR management
by Hu, Zhan & Wang, X.T.
- 1717-1724 Fast and frugal crisis management: An analysis of rule-based judgment and choice during water contamination events
by MacGillivray, Brian H.
- 1725-1732 Making customer relationship decisions: Analytics v rules of thumb
by Persson, Andreas & Ryals, Lynette
- 1733-1743 Pricing by intuition: Managerial choices with limited information
by Rusetski, Alexander
- 1744-1748 The default heuristic in strategic decision making: When is it optimal to choose the default without investing in information search?
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 1749-1757 Retail investors and financial advisors: New evidence on trust and advice taking heuristics
by Monti, Marco & Pelligra, Vittorio & Martignon, Laura & Berg, Nathan
- 1758-1765 Interorganizational imitation heuristics arising from cognitive frames
by Nikolaeva, Ralitza
- 1766-1770 Measuring overconfidence: Methodological problems and statistical artifacts
by Olsson, Henrik
- 1771-1779 Are two interviewers better than one?
by Fifić, Mario & Gigerenzer, Gerd
- 1780-1785 Behind and beyond a shared definition of ecological rationality: A functional view of heuristics
by Mousavi, Shabnam & Kheirandish, Reza
2014, Volume 67, Issue 7
- 1311-1320 How may the nature of family firms explain the decisions concerning international diversification?
by Sanchez-Bueno, Maria J. & Usero, Belen
- 1321-1333 Resources and governance in “base of the pyramid”-partnerships: Assessing collaborations between businesses and non-business actors
by Hahn, Rüdiger & Gold, Stefan
- 1334-1341 Differentiating the workforce: The performance effects of using contingent labor in a context of high-performance work systems
by Stirpe, Luigi & Bonache, Jaime & Revilla, Antonio
- 1342-1352 The ‘Leadership–Stakeholder Involvement Capacity’ nexus in stakeholder management
by Waligo, V.M. & Clarke, J. & Hawkins, R.
- 1353-1359 The moderating roles of perceived complementarity and substitutability on the perceived manufacturing difficulty–extension attitude relationship
by Ganesh Pillai, Rajani & Bindroo, Vishal
- 1360-1367 Is the more always better? A comparative study of internal and external integration practices in new product and new service development
by Homburg, Christian & Kuehnl, Christina
- 1368-1375 Now or later: Delay's effects on post-consumption emotions and consumer loyalty
by Chang, En-Chung & Lv, Yilin & Chou, Ting-Jui & He, Qingwen & Song, Zhuozhao
- 1376-1387 Is foreign direct investment productive? A case study of the regions of Vietnam
by Anwar, Sajid & Nguyen, Lan Phi
- 1388-1394 How group efficacy mediates the relationship between group affect and identification
by Lin, Chia-Wu & Lin, Chiou-Shiu & Huang, Pei-Chi & Wang, You-Liang
- 1395-1404 Does servant leadership foster creativity and innovation? A multi-level mediation study of identification and prototypicality
by Yoshida, Diah Tuhfat & Sendjaya, Sen & Hirst, Giles & Cooper, Brian
- 1405-1413 Core self-evaluation and workplace creativity
by Chiang, Yun-Hwa & Hsu, Chu-Chun & Hung, Kuang-Peng
- 1414-1420 Are we overconfident in executive overconfidence research? An examination of the convergent and content validity of extant unobtrusive measures
by Hill, Aaron D. & Kern, David A. & White, Margaret A.
- 1421-1429 Why the proposal of a complex contract may harm or foster a partner's trust
by Praxmarer-Carus, Sandra
- 1430-1438 A longitudinal study of newcomer job embeddedness and sales outcomes for life insurance salespersons
by Cheng, Chia-Yi
- 1439-1446 Retail customers' self-awareness: The deindividuation effects of others
by Uhrich, Sebastian & Tombs, Alastair
- 1447-1454 Dynamics of judicial service supply chains
by López, Luis & Zúñiga, Roy
- 1455-1460 A note on the role of cause type in cause-related marketing
by Lafferty, Barbara A. & Edmondson, Diane R.
- 1461-1467 Characteristics of strong territorial brands: The case of champagne
by Charters, Steve & Spielmann, Nathalie
- 1468-1477 Technological variables and absorptive capacity's influence on performance through corporate entrepreneurship
by García-Morales, Víctor J. & Bolívar-Ramos, María Teresa & Martín-Rojas, Rodrigo
- 1478-1485 New trends in mergers and acquisitions: Idiosyncrasies of the European market
by Moschieri, Caterina & Campa, José Manuel
- 1486-1492 Board structure and role of monitoring committees
by Upadhyay, Arun D. & Bhargava, Rahul & Faircloth, Sheri D.
- 1493-1500 William F. Whyte: Contributions to management
by Ickis, John C.
- 1501-1507 Intended brand associations: Do they really drive consumer response?
by Koll, Oliver & von Wallpach, Sylvia
- 1508-1518 Do customers respond to the disclosure of internal control weakness?
by Su, Lixin (Nancy) & Zhao, Xuezhou (Rachel) & Zhou, Gaoguang (Stephen)
- 1522-1529 Consumers telling consumption stories: Word-of-mouth and retrospective evaluations
by Cowley, Elizabeth
- 1530-1536 When and why attribute sorting affects attribute weights in decision-making
by Quaschning, Simon & Pandelaere, Mario & Vermeir, Iris
- 1537-1543 Brand trait transference: When celebrity endorsers acquire brand personality traits
by Arsena, Ashley & Silvera, David H. & Pandelaere, Mario
- 1544-1551 The material-semiotics of fatherhood: The co-emergence of technology and contemporary fatherhood
by Bettany, Shona M. & Kerrane, Ben & Hogg, Margaret K.
- 1552-1558 Beyond brand attitude: Individual drivers of purchase for symbolic cobranded products
by Mazodier, Marc & Merunka, Dwight
- 1559-1566 Associative and dissociative comparative advertising strategies in broadening brand positioning
by Jewell, Robert D. & Saenger, Christina
- 1567-1572 Using imagine instructions to induce consumers to generate ad-supporting content
by Silvera, David H. & Pfeiffer, Bruce E. & Kardes, Frank R. & Arsena, Ashley & Justin Goss, R.
2014, Volume 67, Issue 6
- 1043-1048 Why the self-employed are happier: Evidence from 25 European countries
by Schneck, Stefan
- 1049-1057 On the role of alliance management capability, organizational compatibility, and interaction quality in interorganizational technology transfer
by Leischnig, Alexander & Geigenmueller, Anja & Lohmann, Stefanie
- 1058-1064 An investigation of the black-box supplier integration in new product development
by Zhao, Yushan & Cavusgil, Erin & Cavusgil, S. Tamer
- 1065-1073 New product portfolio performance in family firms
by Kraiczy, Nils D. & Hack, Andreas & Kellermanns, Franz W.
- 1074-1080 Designing experiences strategically
by Alcántara, Enrique & Artacho, Miguel A. & Martínez, Natividad & Zamora, Tomás
- 1081-1089 The inception of internationalization of small and medium enterprises: The role of activeness and networks
by Ciravegna, Luciano & Majano, Sara B. & Zhan, Ge
- 1090-1098 Measuring consumer-based brand authenticity
by Napoli, Julie & Dickinson, Sonia J. & Beverland, Michael B. & Farrelly, Francis
- 1099-1105 Do XBRL filings enhance informational efficiency? Early evidence from post-earnings announcement drift
by Efendi, Jap & Park, Jin Dong & Smith, L. Murphy
- 1106-1113 The double-edged sword: The positive and negative effects of switching costs on customer exit and revenge
by Haj-Salem, Narjes & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 1114-1122 How price complexity takes its toll: The neglected role of a simplicity bias and fairness in price evaluations
by Homburg, Christian & Totzek, Dirk & Krämer, Melanie
- 1123-1135 Supply chain disruption management: Global convergence vs national specificity
by Revilla, Elena & Sáenz, María Jesús
- 1136-1144 Hair-brained or great-hair business?
by Coleman, Linda Jane & Wu, Pei-Ling & Luther, Raminder
- 1145-1153 From conflict to crisis in collaborative NPD
by Lynch, Patrick & O'Toole, Thomas & Biemans, Wim
- 1154-1161 Advancing the aesthetic middle principle: Trade-offs in design attractiveness and strength
by Giese, Joan L. & Malkewitz, Keven & Orth, Ulrich R. & Henderson, Pamela W.
- 1162-1169 The effects of social justice and stigma-consciousness on gay customers' service recovery evaluation
by Ro, Heejung & Olson, Eric D.
- 1170-1177 Does CEO transformational leadership influence top executive normative commitment?
by Yucel, Ilhami & McMillan, Amy & Richard, Orlando C.
- 1178-1188 Technological opportunism effects on IT adoption, intra-firm diffusion and performance: Evidence from the U.S. and Spain
by Lucia-Palacios, Laura & Bordonaba-Juste, Victoria & Polo-Redondo, Yolanda & Grünhagen, Marko