Journal of Business Research
2017, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-7 In agreement? Leader-team perceptual distance in organizational learning affects work performance
by Tafvelin, Susanne & von Thiele Schwarz, Ulrica & Hasson, Henna
- 8-16 Does family involvement explain why corporate social responsibility affects earnings management?
by Liu, Mingzhi & Shi, Yulin & Wilson, Craig & Wu, Zhenyu
- 17-28 Psychological contract violation and customer intention to reuse online retailers: Exploring mediating and moderating mechanisms
by Malhotra, Neeru & Sahadev, Sunil & Purani, Keyoor
- 29-36 How Hispanic bilinguals' cultural stereotypes shape advertising persuasiveness
by Alvarez, Cecilia M.O. & Miniard, Paul W. & Jaccard, James
- 37-45 Fairness perceptions of retail price increases by foreign and domestic brands: The roles of ethnocentric beliefs, profit stickiness, and contextual information
by Dutta, Sujay & Yaprak, Attila & Grewal, Dhruv
- 46-56 Predicting behavioral loyalty through corporate social responsibility: The mediating role of involvement and commitment
by Inoue, Yuhei & Funk, Daniel C. & McDonald, Heath
- 57-66 Toward a new measure of organizational environmental citizenship behavior
by Robertson, Jennifer L. & Barling, Julian
- 67-76 The impact of virtual mirroring on customer satisfaction
by Gloor, Peter & Fronzetti Colladon, Andrea & Giacomelli, Gianni & Saran, Tejasvita & Grippa, Francesca
- 77-85 Ambidexterity in new ventures: The impact of new product development alliances and transactive memory systems
by Dai, Ye & Du, Kui & Byun, Gukdo & Zhu, Xi
- 86-94 From conformity to reactance: Contingent role of network centrality in consumer-to-consumer influence
by Chatterjee, Pabitra & Chollet, Barthélemy & Trendel, Olivier
- 95-107 Expanding near the home base or venture far? The influence of home country state on the economic distance of foreign direct investments
by Cui, Lin & He, Xiaoming
- 108-117 Do mind and body agree? Unconscious versus conscious arousal in product attitude formation
by Bettiga, Debora & Lamberti, Lucio & Noci, Giuliano
- 118-129 Mindfulness Meditation as an On-The-Spot Workplace Intervention
by Hafenbrack, Andrew C.
- 130-137 Organizational embeddedness as a mediator between justice and in-role performance
by Ghosh, Debjani & Sekiguchi, Tomoki & Gurunathan, L.
- 138-146 Choosing two business degrees versus choosing one: What does it tell about mutual fund managers' investment behavior?
by Andreu, Laura & Puetz, Alexander
- 147-158 Modelling tourism expenditure using complexity theory
by Olya, Hossein GT & Mehran, Javaneh
- 159-171 Sharing intangibles: Uncovering individual motives for engagement in a sharing service setting
by Milanova, Veselina & Maas, Peter
- 176-184 Mystification and obfuscation in portion sizes in UK food products
by Szmigin, Isabelle & Gee, Veronica
- 185-191 Containing big soda: Countering inducements to buy large-size sugary drinks
by Dobson, Paul W. & Chakraborty, Ratula & Seaton, Jonathan S.
- 192-201 Embodied transformations and food restrictions: The case of medicalized obesity
by Ourahmoune, Nacima
- 202-209 Larger partitions lead to larger sales: Divided grocery carts alter purchase norms and increase sales
by Wansink, Brian & Soman, Dilip & Herbst, Kenneth C.
- 210-220 Honey they shrank the food! An integrative study of the impact of food granularity and its operationalization mode on consumption
by Roose, Gudrun & Van Kerckhove, Anneleen & Huyghe, Elke
- 221-228 Can health “halos” extend to food packaging? An investigation into food healthfulness perceptions and serving sizes on consumption decisions
by Bui, My (Myla) & Tangari, Andrea Heintz & Haws, Kelly L.
- 229-239 This is your stomach speaking: Anthropomorphized health messages reduce portion size preferences among the powerless
by Newton, Fiona J. & Newton, Joshua D. & Wong, Jimmy
- 240-248 Changing the influence of portion size on consumer behavior via imagined consumption
by Petit, Olivia & Spence, Charles & Velasco, Carlos & Woods, Andy T. & Cheok, Adrian D.
- 249-257 Spread or stacked? Vertical versus horizontal food presentation, portion size perceptions, and consumption
by Szocs, Courtney & Lefebvre, Sarah
2017, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-10 Consumer reactions to corporate tax strategies: The role of political ideology
by Antonetti, Paolo & Anesa, Mattia
- 11-37 Is Bart Simpson offering sage advice? A case-based general theory of managers' core self-evaluations and job satisfaction
by Ang, Huat Bin (Andy) & Woodside, Arch G.
- 38-46 Customizing business-to-business (B2B) professional services: The role of intellectual capital and internal social capital
by Madhavaram, Sreedhar & Hunt, Shelby D.
- 47-54 The changing bases of mutual trust formation in inter-organizational relationships: A dyadic study of university-industry research collaborations
by Bstieler, Ludwig & Hemmert, Martin & Barczak, Gloria
- 55-65 Configurations of strategic R&D decisions and financial performance in small-sized and medium-sized firms
by Teirlinck, Peter
- 66-76 How critical events shape the evolution of sales organizations: A case study of a business-to-business services firm
by Beeler, Lisa & Zablah, Alex & Johnston, Wesley J.
- 77-89 “Don't pretend to be my friend!” When an informal brand communication style backfires on social media
by Gretry, Anaïs & Horváth, Csilla & Belei, Nina & van Riel, Allard C.R.
- 90-100 Product sales forecasting using online reviews and historical sales data: A method combining the Bass model and sentiment analysis
by Fan, Zhi-Ping & Che, Yu-Jie & Chen, Zhen-Yu
- 101-109 Co-creating service recovery after service failure: The role of brand equity
by Hazée, Simon & Van Vaerenbergh, Yves & Armirotto, Vincent
- 113-119 Cross-cultural folk-tale-elicitation research on the perceived power, humanistic and religious symbolisms, and use of money
by Merchant, Altaf & Rose, Gregory & Martin, Drew & Choi, Sunmee & Gour, Mohit
- 120-125 Blurring production-consumption boundaries: Making my own luxury bag
by Kim, Ha Youn & Kwon, Yoo Jin
- 126-132 Nature as extended-self: Sacred nature relationship and implications for responsible consumption behavior
by Kunchamboo, Vimala & Lee, Christina K.C. & Brace-Govan, Jan
- 133-138 Celebrities as human brands: An inquiry on stakeholder-actor co-creation of brand identities
by Centeno, Dave & Wang, Jeff Jianfeng
- 139-142 A window to the ideal self: A study of UK Twitter and Chinese Sina Weibo selfie-takers and the implications for marketers
by Ma, Jenny Weichen & Yang, Yusheng & Wilson, Jonathan A.J.
- 143-148 (Un)saving face, or the designer face as a new consumer commodity
by Kniazeva, Maria & Babicheva, Eva
- 149-153 Contemporary dandies: The behavioral characteristics of Korean male consumers in fashion multi-brand stores and tailor shops
by Kim, Tae Youn & Lee, Yoon-Jung
- 154-161 Destination Neurogenetics: Creation of destination meme maps of tourists
by Atadil, Hilmi A. & Sirakaya-Turk, Ercan & Baloglu, Seyhmus & Kirillova, Ksenia
- 162-167 Staging luxury experiences for understanding sustainable fashion consumption: A balance theory application
by Han, Jinghe & Seo, Yuri & Ko, Eunju
- 168-174 Pay-what-you-want for high-value priced services: Differences between potential, new, and repeat customers
by Stangl, Brigitte & Kastner, Margit & Prayag, Girish
2017, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-8 Coping with sequential conflicting emotional experiences
by Lau-Gesk, Loraine & Mukherjee, Sayantani
- 9-19 Does partial privatisation improve performance? Evidence from a chain of hotels in Portugal
by Amado, Carla A.F. & Santos, Sérgio P. & Serra, Jaime M.M.
- 20-29 A power-responsibility equilibrium framework for fairness: Understanding consumers' implicit privacy concerns for location-based services
by Krishen, Anjala S. & Raschke, Robyn L. & Close, Angeline G. & Kachroo, Pushkin
- 30-37 How economic freedom affects opportunity and necessity entrepreneurship in the OECD countries
by Angulo-Guerrero, María J. & Pérez-Moreno, Salvador & Abad-Guerrero, Isabel M.
- 38-45 The influence of CEO power on explorative and exploitative organizational innovation
by Sariol, Ana M. & Abebe, Michael A.
- 46-54 Experts or rivals: Mimicry and voluntary disclosure
by Cano-Rodríguez, Manuel & Márquez-Illescas, Gilberto & Núñez-Níckel, Manuel
- 55-64 The role of interorganizational citizenship behaviors in the innovation process
by Gerke, Anna & Dickson, Geoff & Desbordes, Michel & Gates, Stephen
- 65-82 Cultivating business model agility through focused capabilities: A multiple case study
by Battistella, Cinzia & De Toni, Alberto F. & De Zan, Giovanni & Pessot, Elena
2017, Volume 72, Issue C
- 1-13 How do institutional transitions impact the efficacy of related and unrelated diversification strategies used by business groups?
by Ramaswamy, Kannan & Purkayastha, Saptarshi & Petitt, Barbara S.
- 14-23 Does ethical leadership enhance group learning behavior? Examining the mediating influence of group ethical conduct, justice climate, and peer justice
by Walumbwa, Fred O. & Hartnell, Chad A. & Misati, Everlyne
- 24-32 The impact of media coverage on IPO stock performance
by Guldiken, Orhun & Tupper, Christina & Nair, Anil & Yu, Huizhi
- 33-45 How rumors fly
by Jia, Ming & Ruan, Hongfei & Zhang, Zhe
- 46-56 Entrepreneurial orientation and strategic alliance success: The contingency role of relational factors
by Li, Linwei & Jiang, Feifei & Pei, Yunlong & Jiang, Nengqian
- 57-68 Speak my language or look like me? – Language and ethnicity in bilingual customer service recovery
by Azab, Carol & Clark, Terry
- 69-79 Me, myself, and Ikea: Qualifying generic self-referencing effects in brand judgment
by Fennis, Bob M. & Wiebenga, Jacob H.
- 80-92 Partitioned pricing, price fairness perceptions, and the moderating effects of brand relationships in SME business markets
by Ferguson, Jodie L. & Brown, Brian P. & Johnston, Wesley J.
- 93-103 “Ours” or “theirs”? Psychological ownership and domestic products preferences
by Gineikiene, Justina & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Auruskeviciene, Vilte
- 104-113 Firm internationalization, business group diversification and firm performance: The case of Latin American firms
by Borda, Armando & Geleilate, José-Mauricio G. & Newburry, William & Kundu, Sumit K.
- 119-126 How language abstractness affects service referral persuasiveness
by De Angelis, Matteo & Tassiello, Vito & Amatulli, Cesare & Costabile, Michele
- 127-135 The differential roles of verbs, nouns, and adjectives in English and Chinese messages among bilingual consumers
by Zhang, Chun & Laroche, Michel & Richard, Marie-Odile
- 136-146 Metaphorical communication, self-presentation, and consumer inference in service encounters
by Sundar, Aparna & Dinsmore, John B. & Paik, Sung-Hee Wendy & Kardes, Frank R.
- 147-157 The linguistic servicescape: Speaking their language may not be enough
by Touchstone, Ellen E. & Koslow, Scott & Shamdasani, Prem N. & D'Alessandro, Steven
- 158-167 The effects of Hispanic bilinguals language use and stereotype activation on negotiations outcomes
by Alvarez, Cecilia M.O. & Taylor, Kimberly A. & Gomez, Carolina
- 168-177 ¿Y Usted? Social influence effects on consumers' service language preferences
by Bell, Monique L. & Puzakova, Marina
- 178-188 Learning to navigate the American retail servicescape: Online forums as consumer acculturation platforms and consumer gift systems
by Schau, Hope Jensen & Dang, Yan Mandy & Zhang, Yulei Gavin
- 189-198 Language and power in India's “new services”
by Cayla, Julien & Bhatnagar, Kushagra
- 199-209 The authentic service employee: Service employees' language use for authentic service experiences
by Kraak, Johannes Marcelus & Holmqvist, Jonas
- 210-213 Language divergence in service encounters: Revisiting its influence on word-of-mouth
by Balaji, M.S. & Roy, Sanjit Kumar & Lassar, Walfried M.
2017, Volume 71, Issue C
- 1-9 Psychological ownership and music streaming consumption
by Sinclair, Gary & Tinson, Julie
- 10-18 The influence of online information on investing decisions of reward-based crowdfunding
by Bi, Sheng & Liu, Zhiying & Usman, Khalid
- 19-26 Organizational ethical climates and employee's trust in colleagues, the supervisor, and the organization
by Nedkovski, Vojkan & Guerci, Marco & De Battisti, Francesca & Siletti, Elena
- 27-37 “More than words”: Expanding the taxonomy of greenwashing after the Volkswagen scandal
by Siano, Alfonso & Vollero, Agostino & Conte, Francesca & Amabile, Sara
- 38-46 The effect of customer-initiated justice on customer-oriented behaviors
by Jung, Jin Ho & Brown, Tom J. & Zablah, Alex R.
- 47-54 R&D expenditures, ultimate ownership and future performance: Evidence from China
by Ruiqi, Wang & Wang, Fangjun & Xu, Luying & Yuan, Changhong
- 55-65 Exploring the innovation strategies of young firms: Corporate venture capital and venture capital impact on alliance innovation strategy
by Galloway, Tera L. & Miller, Douglas R. & Sahaym, Arvin & Arthurs, Jonathan D.
- 66-73 Empirical insights on the nature of synergies among HRM policies - An analysis of an ethics-oriented HRM system
by Guerci, Marco & Radaelli, Giovanni & De Battisti, Francesca & Siletti, Elena
- 74-83 The origins of policy ideas: The importance of think tanks in the enterprise policy process in the UK
by Arshed, Norin
- 84-91 Asymmetric effects of customer emotions on satisfaction and loyalty in a utilitarian service context
by Rychalski, Aude & Hudson, Sarah
- 92-101 Promoting continual member participation in firm-hosted online brand communities: An organizational socialization approach
by Liao, Junyun & Huang, Minxue & Xiao, Bangming
- 102-113 Values associated with luxury brand consumption and the role of gender
by Roux, Elyette & Tafani, Eric & Vigneron, Franck
- 114-124 A resource-based analysis of realized knowledge relatedness in diversified firms
by Villasalero, Manuel
- 125-132 Can negative characters in soap operas be positive for product placement?
by Dias, José António & Dias, José G. & Lages, Carmen
- 133-141 A social commerce investigation of the role of trust in a social networking site on purchase intentions
by Hajli, Nick & Sims, Julian & Zadeh, Arash H. & Richard, Marie-Odile
- 142-153 Case-based modeling of prolific liars and constant truth-tellers: Who are the dishonesty and honesty self-reporters?
by Woodside, Arch G. & Sharma, Manish
- 154-163 Flag up! – Flagship products as important drivers of perceived brand innovativeness
by Hubert, Marco & Florack, Arnd & Gattringer, Rafael & Eberhardt, Tim & Enkel, Ellen & Kenning, Peter
2017, Volume 70, Issue C
- 1-16 Information technology-enabled dynamic capabilities and their indirect effect on competitive performance: Findings from PLS-SEM and fsQCA
by Mikalef, Patrick & Pateli, Adamantia
- 17-24 The role of top management team attention in new product introductions
by Ridge, Jason W. & Johnson, Scott & Hill, Aaron D. & Bolton, Joel
- 25-36 A rewarding experience? Exploring how crowdfunding is affecting music industry business models
by Gamble, Jordan Robert & Brennan, Michael & McAdam, Rodney
- 37-43 The role of sustainability in profiling voluntary simplifiers
by Peyer, Mathias & Balderjahn, Ingo & Seegebarth, Barbara & Klemm, Alexandra
- 44-54 Organizations as biomes of entrepreneurial life: Towards a clarification of the corporate entrepreneurship process
by Calisto, Maria de Lurdes & Sarkar, Soumodip
- 55-66 Cocreative customer practices: Effects of health care customer value cocreation practices on well-being
by McColl-Kennedy, Janet R. & Hogan, Suellen J. & Witell, Lars & Snyder, Hannah
- 67-73 An integrative framework of cooperative advertising: Should manufacturers continuously support retailer advertising?
by Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Sigué, Simon P.
- 74-84 Linking online niche sales to offline brand conditions
by Son, Jungmin & Kim, Jikyung (Jeanne) & Choi, Jeonghye & Kim, Mingyung
- 85-91 Branding strategies for high-technology products: The effects of consumer and product innovativeness
by Truong, Yann & Klink, Richard R. & Simmons, Geoff & Grinstein, Amir & Palmer, Mark
- 92-100 From international new ventures to MNCs: Crossing the chasm effect on internationalization paths
by Li, Qinghai & Deng, Ping
- 101-107 Toward a general theory of luxury: Advancing from workbench definitions and theoretical transformations
by Cristini, Hélène & Kauppinen-Räisänen, Hannele & Barthod-Prothade, Mireille & Woodside, Arch
- 108-117 Promises to employees matter, self-identity too: Effects of psychological contract breach and older worker identity on violation and turnover intentions
by Kraak, Johannes Marcelus & Lunardo, Renaud & Herrbach, Olivier & Durrieu, François
- 118-126 Elements of strategic social media marketing: A holistic framework
by Felix, Reto & Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & Hinsch, Chris
- 127-135 Bricolage effects on new-product development speed and creativity: The moderating role of technological turbulence
by Wu, Liang & Liu, Heng & Zhang, Jianqi
- 136-144 Branding co-creation with members of online brand communities
by Hajli, Nick & Shanmugam, Mohana & Papagiannidis, Savvas & Zahay, Debra & Richard, Marie-Odile
- 145-152 Routine contraction in good times: An example of a typical prototype development routine
by Guha, Mahua & Das, Gopal
- 153-159 Sequencing of multi-faceted job satisfaction across business-to-business and business-to-consumer salespeople: A multi-group analysis
by Hartmann, Nathaniel N. & Rutherford, Brian N. & Park, JungKun
- 160-167 An investigation of brand placement effects on brand attitudes and purchase intentions: Brand placements versus TV commercials
by Davtyan, Davit & Cunningham, Isabella
- 168-176 Configurations of entrepreneurial orientation and competitive strategy for high performance
by Linton, Gabriel & Kask, Johan
- 177-184 Takeover protection and stock price crash risk: Evidence from state antitakeover laws
by Bhargava, Rahul & Faircloth, Sheri & Zeng, Hongchao
- 185-192 Exploring nonlinear effects of family involvement in the board on entrepreneurial orientation
by Bauweraerts, Jonathan & Colot, Olivier
- 193-201 Managerial disposition and front-end innovation success
by Mohan, Mayoor & Voss, Kevin E. & Jiménez, Fernando R.
- 202-213 Effect of transformational-leadership style and management control system on managerial performance
by Nguyen, Thi Thu & Mia, Lokman & Winata, Lanita & Chong, Vincent K.
- 214-223 Understanding the link between communication satisfaction, perceived justice and organizational citizenship behavior
by Chan, Sow Hup Joanne & Lai, Ho Yan Isabella
- 224-233 Examining learning strategies, creativity, and innovation at SMEs using fuzzy set Qualitative Comparative Analysis and PLS path modeling
by Valaei, Naser & Rezaei, Sajad & Ismail, Wan Khairuzzaman Wan
- 234-247 Information processing fit in the context of emerging markets: An analysis of foreign SBUs in China
by Moser, Roger & Kuklinski, Christian Paul Jian-Wei & Srivastava, Mohit
- 248-254 Employee ownership and firm performance: A variance decomposition analysis of European firms
by Kim, Kyoung Yong & Patel, Pankaj C.
- 255-262 Investment motive as a moderator of cultural-distance and relative knowledge relationships with foreign subsidiary ownership structure
by Powell, K. Skylar & Lim, Eunah
- 263-286 Critical analysis of Big Data challenges and analytical methods
by Sivarajah, Uthayasankar & Kamal, Muhammad Mustafa & Irani, Zahir & Weerakkody, Vishanth
- 287-299 Exploring the path to big data analytics success in healthcare
by Wang, Yichuan & Hajli, Nick
- 300-307 A model for unpacking big data analytics in high-frequency trading
by Seddon, Jonathan J.J.M. & Currie, Wendy L.
- 308-317 Big data and predictive analytics for supply chain and organizational performance
by Gunasekaran, Angappa & Papadopoulos, Thanos & Dubey, Rameshwar & Wamba, Samuel Fosso & Childe, Stephen J. & Hazen, Benjamin & Akter, Shahriar
- 318-327 Constructing spatiotemporal poverty indices from big data
by Njuguna, Christopher & McSharry, Patrick
- 328-337 Resource management in big data initiatives: Processes and dynamic capabilities
by Braganza, Ashley & Brooks, Laurence & Nepelski, Daniel & Ali, Maged & Moro, Russ
- 338-345 Factors influencing big data decision-making quality
by Janssen, Marijn & van der Voort, Haiko & Wahyudi, Agung
- 346-355 Predicting the “helpfulness” of online consumer reviews
by Singh, Jyoti Prakash & Irani, Seda & Rana, Nripendra P. & Dwivedi, Yogesh K. & Saumya, Sunil & Kumar Roy, Pradeep
- 356-365 Big data analytics and firm performance: Effects of dynamic capabilities
by Wamba, Samuel Fosso & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Akter, Shahriar & Ren, Steven Ji-fan & Dubey, Rameshwar & Childe, Stephen J.
- 366-378 Big data in an HR context: Exploring organizational change readiness, employee attitudes and behaviors
by Shah, Naimatullah & Irani, Zahir & Sharif, Amir M.
- 379-390 Assessing business value of Big Data Analytics in European firms
by Côrte-Real, Nadine & Oliveira, Tiago & Ruivo, Pedro
- 391-394 Research note: Machinery, manumission, and economic machinations
by Edwards, David J. & Pärn, Erika & Love, Peter E.D. & El-Gohary, Hatem
- 395-398 Co-creating stakeholder and brand identities: Introduction to the special section
by von Wallpach, Sylvia & Voyer, Benjamin & Kastanakis, Minas & Mühlbacher, Hans
- 399-410 Co-creating stakeholder and brand identities: A cross-cultural consumer perspective
by Voyer, Benjamin G. & Kastanakis, Minas N. & Rhode, Ann Kristin
- 411-413 Commentary on “Co-creating stakeholder and brand identities: A cross-cultural consumer perspective”
by Csaba, Fabian Faurholt
- 414-415 The importance of developing a multi-epistemological framework for studying co-creation research: A reply to Csaba
by Voyer, Benjamin G. & Kastanakis, Minas N.
- 416-429 Working consumers: Co-creation of brand identity, consumer identity and brand community identity
by Black, Iain & Veloutsou, Cleopatra
- 430-431 Commentary on “Working consumers: Co-creation of brand identity, consumer identity, and brand community identity”
by Brodie, Roderick J.
- 432-440 Interplay between intended brand identity and identities in a Nike related brand community: Co-existing synergies and tensions in a nested system
by Kornum, Niels & Gyrd-Jones, Richard & Al Zagir, Nadia & Brandis, Kristine Anthoni
- 441-442 Brand Networks as the Interplay of Identities, Selves, and Turtles: Commentary on “Interplay between intended brand identity and identities in a Nike related brand community: Co-existing synergies and tensions in a nested system”
by Kozinets, Robert
- 443-452 Performing identities: Processes of brand and stakeholder identity co-construction
by von Wallpach, Sylvia & Hemetsberger, Andrea & Espersen, Peter
- 453-455 From brand identity to polysemous brands: Commentary on “Performing identities: Processes of brand and stakeholder identity co-construction”
by Michel, Géraldine
2016, Volume 69, Issue 12
- 5547-5552 Marketing resources, performance, and competitive advantage: A review and future research directions
by Davcik, Nebojsa S. & Sharma, Piyush
- 5553-5560 A resource-based view of stakeholder marketing
by Kull, Alexander J. & Mena, Jeannette A. & Korschun, Daniel
- 5561-5568 Stakeholder relationships, brand equity, firm performance: A resource-based perspective
by Wang, Hui-Ming Deanna & Sengupta, Sanjit
- 5569-5577 Managing market intelligence: The comparative role of absorptive capacity and market orientation
by Rakthin, Sirisuhk & Calantone, Roger J. & Wang, Joyce Feng
- 5578-5586 Firms' capability portfolios throughout international expansion: A latent class approach
by Haapanen, Lauri & Juntunen, Mari & Juntunen, Jouni
- 5587-5596 Managing relationships with power advantage buyers: The role of supplier initiated bonding tactics in long-term buyer–supplier collaborations
by Wang, Yonggui & Wang, Na & Jiang, Ling & Yang, Zhilin & Cui, Victor
- 5597-5610 Revisiting the relationship between marketing capabilities and firm performance: The moderating role of market orientation, marketing strategy and organisational power
by Cacciolatti, Luca & Lee, Soo Hee
- 5611-5619 Effects of industry forces, market orientation, and marketing capabilities on business performance: An empirical analysis of Japanese manufacturers from 2009 to 2011
by Takata, Hidesuke
- 5620-5627 Marketing-related resources and radical innovativeness in family and non-family firms: A configurational approach
by Covin, Jeffrey G. & Eggers, Fabian & Kraus, Sascha & Cheng, Cheng-Feng & Chang, Man-Ling
- 5628-5635 Value creation and appropriation following M&A: A data envelopment analysis
by Rahman, Mahabubur & Lambkin, Mary & Hussain, Dildar
- 5636-5643 It goes with the territory: Communal leverage as a marketing resource
by Spielmann, Nathalie & Williams, Christopher
- 5644-5652 Strategic marketing capability: Mobilizing technological resources for new product advantage
by Kim, Namwoon & Shin, Sohyoun & Min, Sungwook
- 5653-5661 Using blueprinting and benchmarking to identify marketing resources that help co-create customer value
by Ceric, Arnela & D'Alessandro, Steven & Soutar, Geoff & Johnson, Lester
- 5662-5669 Product innovation as a mediator in the impact of R&D expenditure and brand equity on marketing performance
by Sharma, Piyush & Davcik, Nebojsa S. & Pillai, Kishore Gopalakrishna
- 5671-5681 Marketing innovation: A consequence of competitiveness
by Gupta, Suraksha & Malhotra, Naresh K. & Czinkota, Michael & Foroudi, Pantea
- 5682-5693 Market driving strategies: Beyond localization
by Ghauri, Pervez & Wang, Fatima & Elg, Ulf & Rosendo-Ríos, Veronica
- 5694-5702 Local, global, and internal knowledge sourcing: The trilemma of foreign-based R&D subsidiaries
by Athreye, Suma & Batsakis, Georgios & Singh, Satwinder
- 5703-5711 Brand origin and country of production congruity: Evidence from the UK and China
by Eng, Teck-Yong & Ozdemir, Sena & Michelson, Grant
- 5712-5723 The local brand representative in reseller networks
by Gupta, Suraksha & Malhotra, Naresh K. & Czinkota, Michael & Foroudi, Pantea
- 5724-5734 Localization in China: How guanxi moderates Sino–US business relationships
by Yen, Dorothy Ai-wan & Abosag, Ibrahim
- 5735-5747 Identifying moderators of brand attachment for driving customer purchase intention of original vs counterfeits of luxury brands
by Kaufmann, Hans Ruediger & Petrovici, Dan Alex & Filho, Cid Gonçalves & Ayres, Adriano
- 5749-5752 Luxury brand strategies and customer experiences: Contributions to theory and practice
by Ko, Eunju & Phau, Ian & Aiello, Gaetano
- 5753-5760 YouTube vloggers' influence on consumer luxury brand perceptions and intentions
by Lee, Jung Eun & Watkins, Brandi
- 5761-5767 Linking pop-up brand stores to brand experience and word of mouth: The case of luxury retail
by Klein, Jan F. & Falk, Tomas & Esch, Franz-Rudolf & Gloukhovtsev, Alexei
- 5768-5774 Ingredient branding for a luxury brand: The role of brand and product fit
by Moon, Hakil & Sprott, David E.
- 5775-5784 The effects of e-mass customization on consumer perceived value, satisfaction, and loyalty toward luxury brands
by Yoo, Jungmin & Park, Minjung
- 5785-5792 Teen attitudes toward luxury fashion brands from a social identity perspective: A cross-cultural study of French and U.S. teenagers
by Gentina, Elodie & Shrum, L.J. & Lowrey, Tina M.
- 5793-5800 Factors affecting sportswear buying behavior: A comparative analysis of luxury sportswear
by Lim, Choong Hoon & Kim, Kihan & Cheong, Yunjae
- 5801-5808 The effects of loyalty programs on customer satisfaction, trust, and loyalty toward high- and low-end fashion retailers
by Stathopoulou, Anastasia & Balabanis, George
- 5809-5818 Customer emotions and their triggers in luxury retail: Understanding the effects of customer emotions before and after entering a luxury shop
by Kim, Sooyun & Park, Geebum & Lee, Yeonjoo & Choi, Sunmee
- 5819-5826 Conceptualizing country-of-ingredient authenticity of luxury brands
by Cheah, Isaac & Zainol, Zahirah & Phau, Ian
- 5827-5832 Explaining and predicting purchase intentions following luxury-fashion brand value co-creation encounters
by Choi, Eunha & Ko, Eunju & Kim, Angella J.
- 5833-5841 Social media marketing efforts of luxury brands: Influence on brand equity and consumer behavior
by Godey, Bruno & Manthiou, Aikaterini & Pederzoli, Daniele & Rokka, Joonas & Aiello, Gaetano & Donvito, Raffaele & Singh, Rahul
- 5843-5854 Identifying the configurational paths to innovation in SMEs: A fuzzy-set qualitative comparative analysis
by Poorkavoos, Meysam & Duan, Yanqing & Edwards, John S. & Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan
- 5855-5865 How proximity matters in innovation networks dynamics along the cluster evolution. A study of the high technology applied to cultural goods
by Lazzeretti, Luciana & Capone, Francesco
- 5866-5874 Relational norms in customer–company relationships: Net and configurational effects
by Paulssen, Marcel & Leischnig, Alexander & Ivens, Björn S. & Birk, Mattias M.
- 5875-5885 How is value perceived by children?
by Williams, Janine & Ashill, Nicholas & Thirkell, Peter
- 5886-5893 Making the store a place of learning: The effects of in-store educational activities on retailer legitimacy and shopping intentions
by Chaney, Damien & Lunardo, Renaud & Bressolles, Grégory
- 5894-5900 Reviving sleeping beauty brands by rearticulating brand heritage
by Dion, Delphine & Mazzalovo, Gérald
- 5901-5908 A meta-analysis of correlations between market share and other brand performance metrics in FMCG markets
by Jung, Sang-Uk & Zhu, John & Gruca, Thomas S.
- 5909-5916 Understanding consumer motivations to interact on brand websites in the international marketplace: Evidence from the U.S., China, and South Korea
by Alden, Dana L. & Kelley, James B. & Youn, James B. & Chen, Qimei
- 5917-5924 The effect of managerial cost prioritization on sales force turnover
by Skiba, Jenifer & Saini, Amit & Friend, Scott B.
- 5925-5933 Start-ups, incumbents, and the effects of takeover competition
by Becker, Jan U. & Clement, Michel & Nöth, Markus
- 5934-5945 When do franchisors select entrepreneurial franchisees? An organizational identity perspective
by Watson, Anna & Dada, Olufunmilola (Lola) & Grünhagen, Marko & Wollan, Melody L.
- 5946-5955 The antecedents of cross-functional coordination and their implications for marketing adaptiveness
by Mohsen, Kholoud & Eng, Teck-Yong
- 5956-5963 Assessing individuals' re-gifting motivations
by Guido, Gianluigi & Pino, Giovanni & Peluso, Alessandro M.
- 5964-5971 The implications of slack heterogeneity for the slack-resources and corporate social performance relationship
by Shahzad, Ali M. & Mousa, Fariss T. & Sharfman, Mark P.
- 5972-5982 Avoiding the “too comfortable in the saddle” syndrome: Obtaining high performance from the chairperson, CEO and inside directors
by O'Shannassy, Timothy & Leenders, Mark A.A.M.
- 5983-5992 Attribute-based design perceptions and consumer-brand relationship: Role of user expertise
by Mishra, Abhishek
- 5993-6001 When good WOM hurts and bad WOM gains: The effect of untrustworthy online reviews
by Reimer, Thomas & Benkenstein, Martin
- 6002-6011 Early-mover advantages at cross-border business-to-business e-commerce portals
by Deng, Ziliang & Wang, Zeyu
- 6012-6020 Corporate financing decisions under ambiguity: Pecking order and liquidity policy implications
by Agliardi, Elettra & Agliardi, Rossella & Spanjers, Willem
- 6021-6030 The differential effects of functional vis-à-vis relational customer orientation on salesperson creativity
by Miao, C. Fred & Wang, Guangping
- 6031-6039 The boundary spanning of managers within service networks
by Alexander, Andrew & Teller, Christoph & Roggeveen, Anne L.
- 6040-6047 The role of customer regulatory orientation and fit in online shopping across cultural contexts
by Ashraf, Abdul R. & Razzaque, Mohammed A. & Thongpapanl, Narongsak (Tek)
- 6048-6057 Animated logos in mobile marketing communications: The roles of logo movement directions and trajectories
by Guido, Gianluigi & Pichierri, Marco & Nataraajan, Rajan & Pino, Giovanni
- 6058-6066 The effect of apathetic motivation on employees' intentions to use social media for businesses
by Hansen, Jared M. & Levin, Michael A.
- 6067-6078 Investigating partners' opportunistic behavior in joint ventures in China: The role of transaction costs and relational exchanges
by Xue, Jinjie & Yuan, Hongping & Shi, Benshan
- 6079-6087 The dynamic nature of social accounts: An examination of how interpretive processes impact on account effectiveness
by Tucker, Danielle A. & Hendy, Jane & Barlow, James
- 6088-6096 Forecasting intraday call arrivals using the seasonal moving average method
by Barrow, Devon K.