Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
2018, Volume 92, Issue C
- 1-8 The impact of customer inclusion in firm governance on customers' commitment and voice behaviors
by Béal, Mathieu & Sabadie, William
- 9-24 Customer value co-creation behavior: A dyadic exploration of the influence of salesperson emotional intelligence on customer participation and citizenship behavior
by Delpechitre, Duleeep & Beeler-Connelly, Lisa L. & Chaker, Nawar N.
- 25-35 The effect of relationship and transactional characteristics on customer retention in emerging online markets
by Jaiswal, Anand K. & Niraj, Rakesh & Park, Chang Hee & Agarwal, Manoj K.
- 36-47 So private, yet so public: The impact of spatial distance, other diners, and power on solo dining experiences
by Hwang, YooHee & Shin, Joongwon & Mattila, Anna S.
- 48-60 In search of the sweet spot: The role of personal proximity in three Dutch clusters
by Ooms, Ward & Ebbekink, Miranda
- 61-70 Strategic customer engagement marketing: A decision making framework
by Alvarez-Milán, Agarzelim & Felix, Reto & Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & Hinsch, Christian
- 71-80 A comparative study of creation of self-brand connection amongst well-liked, new, and unfavorable brands
by Tan, Teck Ming & Salo, Jari & Juntunen, Jouni & Kumar, Ashish
- 81-92 Motive meets experience: Cultural distance, motive, related experience, and foreign subsidiary ownership structure
by Powell, K. Skylar & Lim, Eunah
- 93-104 Accounting for ambiguity and trust in partial outsourcing: A behavioral real options perspective
by Gao, Yongling & Driouchi, Tarik
- 105-117 Round-number biases and informed trading in global markets
by Chen, Tao
- 118-130 A multifoci approach to study social support and job performance: A target similarity consideration of development-enhancing practices, leadership, and structure
by Tremblay, Michel & Simard, Gilles
- 131-141 Lonely consumers and their friend the retail salesperson
by Rippé, Cindy B. & Smith, Brent & Dubinsky, Alan J.
- 142-153 Applying positive psychology to selling behaviors: A moderated–mediation analysis integrating subjective well-being, coping and organizational identity
by Lyngdoh, Teidorlang & Liu, Annie H. & Sridhar, Guda
- 154-167 How business strategy in non-financial firms moderates the curvilinear effects of corporate social responsibility and irresponsibility on corporate financial performance
by Chen, Chung-Jen & Guo, Ruey-Shan & Hsiao, Yung-Chang & Chen, Kuo-Liang
- 168-178 A self-consistency motivation analysis of employee reactions to job insecurity: The roles of organization-based self-esteem and proactive personality
by Lin, Xiao Song & Chen, Zhen Xiong & Ashford, Susan J. & Lee, Cynthia & Qian, Jing
- 179-188 A motivational–cognitive model of creativity and the role of autonomy
by Li, Hua & Li, Fuli & Chen, Tingting
- 189-196 Self-enhancement and individual competitiveness as mediators in the materialism/consumer satisfaction relationship
by Thyroff, Anastasia & Kilbourne, William E.
- 197-209 Using attachment theory to understand consumers' tensions between their sense of self and goal-pursuits in relationships
by Liu, Chihling & Hogg, Margaret K.
- 210-218 Prepayment effect: Prepayment with clawback increases task participation
by Jie, Yun
- 219-230 Authoritarian leadership and employee creativity: The moderating role of psychological capital and the mediating role of fear and defensive silence
by Guo, Liang & Decoster, Stijn & Babalola, Mayowa T. & De Schutter, Leander & Garba, Omale A. & Riisla, Katrin
- 231-241 A “good” new brand — What happens when new brands try to stand out through corporate social responsibility
by Robinson, Stefanie & Wood, Stacy
- 242-249 Role of authenticity in massively multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPGs): Determinants of virtual item purchase intention
by Wu, Shu-Ling & Hsu, Chiu-Ping
- 250-259 The effects of gamified customer benefits and characteristics on behavioral engagement and purchase: Evidence from mobile exercise application uses
by Jang, Seongsoo & Kitchen, Philip Jame & Kim, Jinwon
- 260-269 Ambiguities in valuing information technology firms: Do internet searches help?
by Chang, Young Bong & Kwon, YoungOk
- 270-278 Cross-functional teams and social identity theory: A study of sales and operations planning (S&OP)
by Ambrose, Scott C. & Matthews, Lucy M. & Rutherford, Brian N.
- 279-289 Institutional quality and internationalization of emerging market firms: Focusing on Chinese SMEs
by Deng, Ping & Zhang, Shuo
- 290-299 The smartness paradox: the moderating effect of brand quality reputation on consumers' reactions to RFID-based smart fitting rooms
by Mukherjee, Amaradri & Smith, Ronn J. & Turri, Anna M.
- 300-320 Webroomers versus showroomers: Are they the same?
by Fernández, Nuria Viejo & Pérez, María José Sanzo & Vázquez-Casielles, Rodolfo
- 321-328 When indulgence gets the best of you: Unexpected consequences of prepayment
by Besharat, Ali & Nardini, Gia
- 329-338 Temporary communitas and willingness to return to events
by Jahn, Steffen & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Drengner, Jan & Gaus, Hansjoerg
- 339-349 The majority premium: Competence inferences derived from majority consumption
by Ziano, Ignazio & Pandelaere, Mario
- 350-359 A shrinking world for tourists? Examining the changing role of distance factors in understanding destination choices
by Yang, Yang & Liu, Hongbo & Li, Xiang (Robert) & Harrill, Rich
- 360-373 Just going through the motions? An empirical investigation of control, compliance, and performance in franchisor-franchisee relationships
by Crosno, Jody L. & Tong, Pui Ying
- 374-384 Antecedents to the adoption of augmented reality smart glasses: A closer look at privacy risks
by Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & He, Jun & Ro, Young K.
- 392-402 Between tribes and markets: The emergence of a liquid consumer-entrepreneurship
by Biraghi, Silvia & Gambetti, Rossella & Pace, Stefano
- 403-411 Connecting passion: Distinctive features from emerging entrepreneurial profiles
by Ranfagni, Silvia & Runfola, Andrea
- 412-422 One for all and all for one? The bliss and torment in communal entrepreneurship
by Boyaval, Marine & Herbert, Maud
- 423-430 Exploring passion in hobby-related entrepreneurship. Evidence from Italian cases
by Milanesi, Matilde
- 431-442 Consumer entrepreneurship and cultural innovation: The case of GinO12
by Pedeliento, Giuseppe & Bettinelli, Cristina & Andreini, Daniela & Bergamaschi, Mara
- 443-454 YouTube Beauty Gurus and the emotional labour of tribal entrepreneurship
by Mardon, Rebecca & Molesworth, Mike & Grigore, Georgiana
- 455-464 A business network perspective on unconventional entrepreneurship: A case from the cultural sector
by Pagano, Alessandro & Petrucci, Francesco & Bocconcelli, Roberta
- 465-473 Triggers entrepreneurship among creative consumers
by Hamdi-Kidar, Linda & Vellera, Cyrielle
- 474-483 ‘Don't forget to like, share and subscribe’: Digital autopreneurs in a neoliberal world
by Ashman, Rachel & Patterson, Anthony & Brown, Stephen
2018, Volume 91, Issue C
- 1-7 Your gift choice for your boss versus your subordinate would not be the same: The interplay of power and giver-receiver role on consumers' gift preferences
by Choi, Woo Jin & Park, JaeHong & Yoon, Ho-Jung
- 8-18 Foreigners in the boardroom: The implications of attitudes toward immigration and conservatism in firms' sub-national context
by Thams, Yannick & Kelley, Keith & Von Glinow, Mary Ann
- 19-27 Managerial incentives, myopic loss aversion, and firm risk: A comparison of family and non-family firms
by Alessandri, Todd M. & Mammen, Jan & Eddleston, Kimberly
- 28-39 Compulsive buying in China: Measurement, prevalence, and online drivers
by He, Heping & Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Ridgway, Nancy M.
- 40-47 Stakeholder influence, institutional duality, and CSR involvement of MNC subsidiaries
by Kim, Changsu & Kim, Jungkeun & Marshall, Roger & Afzali, Hajir
- 48-59 Speaking up to the “emotional vampire”: A conservation of resources perspective
by Carnevale, Joel & Huang, Lei & Harms, Peter
- 60-70 Local creative culture and corporate innovation
by Ucar, Erdem
- 71-82 The impact of consumer archetypes on online purchase decision-making processes and outcomes: A behavioural process perspective
by Karimi, Sahar & Holland, Christopher P. & Papamichail, K. Nadia
- 83-93 The many faces of sustainability-conscious consumers: A category-independent typology
by Balderjahn, Ingo & Peyer, Mathias & Seegebarth, Barbara & Wiedmann, Klaus-Peter & Weber, Anja
- 94-107 The dark side of rent-seeking: The impact of rent-seeking on earnings management
by Liu, Baohua & Lin, Yan & Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay
- 108-122 Does organizational culture mediate the CSR – strategy relationship? Evidence from a developing country, Nepal
by Upadhaya, Bedanand & Munir, Rahat & Blount, Yvette & Su, Sophia
- 123-133 A renaissance of brand experience: Advancing the concept through a multi-perspective analysis
by Andreini, Daniela & Pedeliento, Giuseppe & Zarantonello, Lia & Solerio, Chiara
- 134-143 Modelling linkages between flexible work arrangements' use and organizational outcomes
by Azar, Sana & Khan, Aamir & Van Eerde, Wendelien
- 144-158 Are loyalty program members really engaged? Measuring customer engagement with loyalty programs
by Bruneau, Virginie & Swaen, Valérie & Zidda, Pietro
- 159-168 A typology of consumers based on money attitudes after major recession
by Hampson, Daniel P. & Grimes, Anthony & Banister, Emma & McGoldrick, Peter J.
- 169-180 Politically connected CEOs, firm performance, and CEO pay
by Wu, Huiying & Li, Sihai & Ying, Sammy Xiaoyan & Chen, Xuan
- 181-194 Performance implications of organizational ambidexterity versus specialization in exploitation or exploration: The role of absorptive capacity
by Solís-Molina, Miguel & Hernández-Espallardo, Miguel & Rodríguez-Orejuela, Augusto
- 195-204 The dual-process model of similarity in cause-related marketing: How taxonomic versus thematic partnerships reduce skepticism and increase purchase willingness
by Mendini, Monica & Peter, Paula C. & Gibbert, Michael
- 205-220 Demystifying neuromarketing
by Lim, Weng Marc
- 221-232 Consumer responses to hedonic food products: Healthy cake or indulgent cake? Could dialecticism be the answer?
by Jakubanecs, Alexander & Fedorikhin, Alexander & Iversen, Nina M.
- 233-247 Organizational innovation, internal R&D and externally sourced innovation practices: Effects on technological innovation outcomes
by Anzola-Román, Paula & Bayona-Sáez, Cristina & García-Marco, Teresa
- 248-265 A strategic fund family business decision: The pension fund liquidation
by Alda, Mercedes
- 266-276 Leading to sustainable organizational unit performance: Antecedents and outcomes of executives' dual innovation leadership
by Lukoschek, Carmen Sabrina & Gerlach, Gisela & Stock, Ruth Maria & Xin, Katherine
- 277-285 “Opening” location-based mobile ads: How openness and location congruency of location-based ads weaken negative effects of intrusiveness on brand choice
by Ketelaar, Paul E. & Bernritter, Stefan F. & van Woudenberg, Thabo J. & Rozendaal, Esther & Konig, Ruben P. & Hühn, Arief Ernst & Van Gisbergen, Marnix S. & Janssen, Loes
- 286-294 Looking for motivational routes for employee-generated innovation: Employees' scouting behavior
by Lee, Yeunjae & Mazzei, Alessandra & Kim, Jeong-Nam
- 295-303 Cohesiveness or competitiveness: Venture capital syndication networks and firms' performance in China
by Yang, Song & Li, Yuanqin & Wang, Xingzhou
- 304-312 Religiousness and environmental concern: A multilevel and multi-country analysis of the role of life satisfaction and indulgence
by Felix, Reto & Hinsch, Chris & Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B.
- 317-325 Religion as a field of transcultural practices in multicultural marketplaces
by Cruz, Angela Gracia B. & Seo, Yuri & Buchanan-Oliver, Margo
- 326-333 Transgressing a group value in a transcultural experience: Immigrants' affective response to perceived social identity threats
by Carvalho, Sergio W. & Fazel, Hesham & Trifts, Valerie
- 334-341 Home in the re-making: Immigrants' transcultural experiencing of home
by Kreuzer, Maria & Mühlbacher, Hans & von Wallpach, Sylvia
2018, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-13 Suppressing partner opportunism in emerging markets: Contextualizing institutional forces in supply chain management
by Yang, Defeng & Sheng, Shibin & Wu, Shuilong & Zhou, Kevin Zheng
- 14-25 The persuasiveness of guilt appeals over time: Pathways to delayed compliance
by Antonetti, Paolo & Baines, Paul & Jain, Shailendra
- 26-39 Developing country firms and the challenge of corruption: Do company commitments mirror the quality of national-level institutions?
by Barkemeyer, Ralf & Preuss, Lutz & Ohana, Marc
- 40-47 Board diversity and corporate investment oversight
by Harjoto, Maretno A. & Laksmana, Indrarini & Yang, Ya-wen
- 48-58 Organizational performance feedback effects and international expansion
by Jiang, Guoliang Frank & Holburn, Guy L.F.
- 59-66 Untangling intense engagement in entrepreneurship: Role overload and obsessive passion in early-stage entrepreneurs
by Stroe, Silvia & Wincent, Joakim & Parida, Vinit
- 67-74 Beauty is truth: The effects of inflated product claims and website interactivity on evaluations of retailers' websites
by Franco Valdez, Ana Dolores & Valdez Cervantes, Alfonso & Motyka, Scott
- 75-86 Guanxi, IT systems, and innovation capability: The moderating role of proactiveness
by Zhang, Man & Hartley, Janet L.
- 87-106 How firm internationalization is recognized by outsiders: The response of financial analysts
by Luo, Xueming & Zheng, Qinqin
- 107-122 Exploring the impact of different types of prior entrepreneurial experience on employer firm performance
by Burke, Andrew & Millán, José María & Román, Concepción & van Stel, André
- 123-133 The effects of online reviews on service expectations: Do cultural value orientations matter?
by Nath, Prithwiraj & Devlin, James & Reid, Veronica
- 134-140 Entrepreneurial orientation (EO) and human resources outsourcing (HRO): A “HERO” combination for SME performance
by Irwin, Kristin C. & Landay, Karen M. & Aaron, Joshua R. & McDowell, William C. & Marino, Louis D. & Geho, Patrick R.
- 141-150 Can social support alleviate stress while shopping in crowded retail environments?
by Lucia-Palacios, Laura & Pérez-López, Raúl & Polo-Redondo, Yolanda
- 151-163 Institutional ownership, product market competition, and earnings management: Some evidence from international data
by Lemma, Tesfaye T. & Negash, Minga & Mlilo, Mthokozisi & Lulseged, Ayalew
- 164-170 Love or hate, depends on who's saying it: How legitimacy of brand rejection alters brand preferences
by Hu, Miao & Qiu, Pingping & Wan, Fang & Stillman, Tyler
- 171-185 Always trust in old friends? Effects of reciprocity in bilateral asset specificity on trust in international B2B partnerships
by Liu, Yen-Hung Steven & Deligonul, Seyda & Cavusgil, Erin & Chiou, Jyh-Shen
- 186-195 The analytics paradigm in business research
by Delen, Dursun & Zolbanin, Hamed M.
- 196-205 Feeling inferior, showing off: The effect of nonmaterial social comparisons on conspicuous consumption
by Zheng, Xiaoying & Baskin, Ernest & Peng, Siqing
- 206-214 Understanding internal conditions driving ordinary and dynamic capabilities in Indian high-tech firms
by Qaiyum, Sameer & Wang, Catherine L.
- 215-225 The effects of organization context on knowledge exploration and exploitation
by Gonzalez, Rodrigo Valio Dominguez & de Melo, Tatiana Massaroli
- 226-246 Influence of national culture on IPO activity
by Gupta, Deepika R. & Veliyath, Rajaram & George, Rejie
- 247-259 The effects of organizational politics on employee motivations to participate in target setting and employee budgetary participation
by Lau, Chong M. & Scully, Glennda & Lee, Alina
- 260-268 The role of message specificity in corporate social responsibility communication
by Robinson, Stefanie & Eilert, Meike
- 269-285 Transgenerational entrepreneurial family firms: An examination of the business model construct
by Clinton, Eric & McAdam, Maura & Gamble, Jordan Robert
- 286-294 Disentangling the effects of promotion mix on new product sales: An examination of disaggregated drivers and the moderating effect of product class
by Chaudhuri, Malika & Calantone, Roger J. & Voorhees, Clay M. & Cockrell, Seth
- 295-306 Inter-organizational knowledge acquisition and firms' radical innovation: A moderated mediation analysis
by Xie, Xuemei & Wang, Lijun & Zeng, Saixing
- 307-317 Managing asset orchestration: A processual approach to adapting to dynamic environments
by Schriber, Svante & Löwstedt, Jan
- 318-324 Exploring the multi-sided nature of crowdfunding campaign success
by Lagazio, Corrado & Querci, Francesca
- 325-333 Experience-based human capital or fixed paradigm problem? CEO tenure, contextual influences, and corporate social (ir)responsibility
by Oh, Won-Yong & Chang, Young Kyun & Jung, Rami
- 334-346 The moderating effect of benevolence on the impact of organisational culture on employee creativity
by Ogbeibu, Samuel & Senadjki, Abdelhak & Gaskin, James
- 347-358 The dual-edged role of returnee board members in new venture performance
by Lin, Ya-Hui & Chen, Chung-Jen & Lin, Bou-Wen
2018, Volume 89, Issue C
- 1-9 The effects of employees' creative self-efficacy on innovative behavior: The role of entrepreneurial leadership
by Newman, Alexander & Tse, Herman H.M. & Schwarz, Gary & Nielsen, Ingrid
- 10-20 The moderating role of cultural intelligence in the relationship between cultural orientations and conflict management styles
by Caputo, Andrea & Ayoko, Oluremi B. & Amoo, Nii
- 21-26 Psychological Distress is increasing among customer-facing retail employees: Evidence from 1997 to 2015
by Patel, Pankaj C. & Pearce, John A. & Bachrach, Daniel G.
- 27-36 Family incivility, emotional exhaustion at work, and being a good soldier: The buffering roles of waypower and willpower
by De Clercq, Dirk & Haq, Inam Ul & Azeem, Muhammad Umer & Raja, Usman
- 37-46 Salesperson regulatory knowledge and sales performance
by Groza, Mark D. & Groza, Mya Pronschinske
- 47-56 Circular vs. angular servicescape: “Shaping” customer response to a fast service encounter pace
by Liu, Stephanie Q. & Bogicevic, Vanja & Mattila, Anna S.
- 57-66 Peer interaction and learning: Cross-country diffusion of solar photovoltaic technology
by Duan, Hongbo & Zhang, Gupeng & Wang, Shouyang & Fan, Ying
- 67-76 How do political and market exposure nurture ambidexterity?
by Jiménez, Alfredo & Boehe, Dirk
- 77-86 Entrepreneurs' propensity for corruption: A vignette-based factorial survey
by Dickel, Petra & Graeff, Peter
- 87-98 Institutional entrepreneur strategies in emerging economies: Creating market exclusivity for the rising affluent
by Jayanti, Rama K. & Raghunath, S.
- 99-109 A measure of revenue management orientation and its mediating role in the relationship between market orientation and performance
by Selmi, Noureddine & Chaney, Damien
- 110-120 Do organizations' diversity signals threaten members of the majority group? The case of employee professional networks
by Gutiérrez, Angélica S. & Saint Clair, Julian K.
- 121-134 Why the family business brand matters: Brand authenticity and the family firm trust inference
by Lude, Maximilian & Prügl, Reinhard
- 135-142 Power distance belief and preference for transparency
by Jain, Shalini Sarin & Jain, Shailendra Pratap
- 143-158 On big data-guided upstream business research and its knowledge management
by Nimmagadda, Shastri L. & Reiners, Torsten & Wood, Lincoln C.
- 159-170 How do consumers think about hybrid products? Computer wearables have an identity problem
by Nieroda, Marzena E. & Mrad, Mona & Solomon, Michael R.
- 175-181 Bankruptcy prediction in the agribusiness sector: Lessons from quantitative and qualitative approaches
by Boratyńska, Katarzyna & Grzegorzewska, Emilia
- 182-189 Domestic economic and social conditions empowering female entrepreneurship
by Ribes-Giner, G. & Moya-Clemente, I. & Cervelló-Royo, R. & Perello-Marin, M.R.
- 190-197 Alliances of service firms and manufacturers: Relations and configurations of entrepreneurial orientation and hybrid innovation
by Bouncken, Ricarda B. & Ratzmann, Martin & Pesch, Robin & Laudien, Sven M.
- 198-205 Analysis of factors affecting financial inclusion: Ecosystem view
by Kabakova, Oksana & Plaksenkov, Evgeny
- 206-215 Antecedents to innovation performance in SMEs: A mixed methods approach
by Curado, Carla & Muñoz-Pascual, Lucía & Galende, Jesús
- 216-222 Backtesting an equity risk model under Solvency II
by Durán Santomil, Pablo & Otero González, Luís & Martorell Cunill, Onofre & Merigó Lindahl, José M.
- 223-228 Can entrepreneurship channel overqualification in young university graduates in the European Union?
by Crecente-Romero, Fernando & Giménez-Baldazo, Mónica & Rivera-Galicia, Luis F.
- 229-234 Corporate governance and financial performance: The role of ownership and board structure
by Paniagua, Jordi & Rivelles, Rafael & Sapena, Juan
- 235-242 Country-based comparison of accommodation brands in social media: An fsQCA approach
by Capatina, Alexandru & Micu, Adrian & Micu, Angela Eliza & Bouzaabia, Rym & Bouzaabia, Olfa
- 243-250 Determinants of migratory flow in Europe: A fuzzy-set approach
by Grau, Alfredo Juan Grau & López, Federico Ramírez
- 251-257 Dynamic capabilities, operational changes, and performance outcomes in the media industry
by Jantunen, Ari & Tarkiainen, Anssi & Chari, Simos & Oghazi, Pejvak
- 258-264 Earnings and capital management in European banks – Combining a multivariate regression with a qualitative comparative analysis
by Pinto, Inês & Ng Picoto, Winnie
- 265-272 Effectuation or causation: An fsQCA analysis of entrepreneurial passion, risk perception, and self-efficacy
by Stroe, Silvia & Parida, Vinit & Wincent, Joakim
- 273-279 Engagement in sports virtual brand communities
by Alonso-Dos-Santos, Manuel & Rejón Guardia, Francisco & Pérez Campos, Carlos & Calabuig-Moreno, Ferran & Ko, Yong Jae
- 280-286 Examining relationship value in cross-border business relationships: A comparison between correlational and configurational approaches
by Skarmeas, Dionysis & Saridakis, Charalampos & Leonidou, Constantinos N.
- 287-304 Examining the influence of corporate website favorability on corporate image and corporate reputation: Findings from fsQCA
by Ageeva, Elena & Melewar, T.C. & Foroudi, Pantea & Dennis, Charles & Jin, Zhongqi
- 305-312 Greening the workplace through social sustainability among co-workers
by Paillé, Pascal & Amara, Nabil & Halilem, Norrin
- 313-321 The role of motivations and involvement in wine tourists' intention to return: SEM and fsQCA findings
by Afonso, Carolina & Silva, Graça Miranda & Gonçalves, Helena Martins & Duarte, Margarida
- 322-327 Imitation-related performance outcomes in social trading: A configurational approach
by Berger, Elisabeth S.C. & Wenzel, Matthias & Wohlgemuth, Veit
- 328-335 Business network commons and their fragilities: Emerging configurations of local organizational fields
by Ricciardi, Francesca & Zardini, Alessandro & Rossignoli, Cecilia
- 336-344 The role of emotions and conflicting online reviews on consumers' purchase intentions
by Ruiz-Mafe, Carla & Chatzipanagiotou, Kalliopi & Curras-Perez, Rafael
- 345-350 Low-cost trends in audit fees and their impact on service quality
by Climent-Serrano, Salvador & Bustos-Contell, Elisabeth & Labatut-Serer, Gregorio & Rey-Martí, Andrea
- 351-360 Management control systems in high-tech start-ups: An empirical investigation
by Samagaio, António & Crespo, Nuno Fernandes & Rodrigues, Ricardo
- 361-370 A social comparison theory approach to mothers' and daughters' clothing co-consumption behaviors: A cross-cultural study in France and Japan
by Gentina, Elodie & Huarng, Kun-Huang & Sakashita, Mototaka
- 371-377 Perceived service quality and customer satisfaction: A fuzzy set QCA approach in the railway sector
by Miranda, Sandra & Tavares, Patrícia & Queiró, Rita
- 378-384 Target costing and innovation-exploratory configurations: A comparison of fsQCA, multivariate regression, and variable cluster analysis
by Gonçalves, Tiago & Gaio, Cristina & Silva, Mariana
- 385-390 Spotlight on customization: An analysis of necessity and sufficiency in services
by Leischnig, Alexander & Kasper-Brauer, Kati & Thornton, Sabrina C.
- 391-403 Implementation effects in the relationship between CRM and its performance
by Dalla Pozza, Ilaria & Goetz, Oliver & Sahut, Jean Michel
- 404-410 The determinants of stakeholder engagement in digital platforms
by Viglia, Giampaolo & Pera, Rebecca & Bigné, Enrique
- 411-417 The impact of the 2030 Climate and Energy Framework Agreement on electricity prices in MIBEL: A mixed-methods approach
by Estevão, João & Raposo, Clara
- 418-428 Entrepreneurial climate and self-perceptions about entrepreneurship: a country comparison using fsQCA with dual outcomes
by Beynon, Malcolm J. & Jones, Paul & Pickernell, David
- 429-434 Understanding configurations of value creation functions in business relationships using a fuzzy-set QCA
by Santos, Jose Novais & Mota, João & Baptista, Cristina Sales
- 435-441 University or polytechnic? A fuzzy-set approach of prospective students' choice and its implications for higher education institutions' managers
by Henriques, Paulo Lopes & Matos, Pedro Verga & Jerónimo, Helena Mateus & Mosquera, Pilar & da Silva, Filipa Pires & Bacalhau, João
- 442-447 Usage intensity of mobile medical apps: A tale of two methods
by Veríssimo, José Manuel Cristóvão
- 448-454 Big Data techniques to measure credit banking risk in home equity loans
by Pérez-Martín, A. & Pérez-Torregrosa, A. & Vaca, M.
- 455-461 The pursuit of virtual happiness: Exploring the social media experience across generations
by Berezan, Orie & Krishen, Anjala S. & Agarwal, Shaurya & Kachroo, Pushkin
- 462-474 Perceptional components of brand equity: Configuring the Symmetrical and Asymmetrical Paths to brand loyalty and brand purchase intention
by Foroudi, Pantea & Jin, Zhongqi & Gupta, Suraksha & Foroudi, Mohammad M. & Kitchen, Philip J.
2018, Volume 88, Issue C
- 1-10 The influence of alliance experience on acquisition premiums and post-acquisition performance
by Cho, Sam Yul & Arthurs, Jonathan D.
- 11-19 Connecting with global consumers through corporate social responsibility initiatives: A cross-cultural investigation of congruence effects of attribution and communication styles
by Lim, Rachel Esther & Sung, Yoon Hi & Lee, Wei-Na
- 20-27 Exploring the staff localization of Taiwanese MNC subsidiaries in China: Effects of size, operation time, location, and local-market focus
by Li, Chun-Sheng Joseph & Lee, Po-Yen & Liou, James J.H.
- 28-43 Board independence and firm performance: The moderating effect of institutional context
by Uribe-Bohorquez, María-Victoria & Martínez-Ferrero, Jennifer & García-Sánchez, Isabel-María
- 44-53 A three-level examination of the cascading effects of ethical leadership on employee outcomes: A moderated mediation analysis
by Byun, Gukdo & Karau, Steven J. & Dai, Ye & Lee, Soojin
- 54-65 Trait transference from brands to individuals: The impact of brand-behavior congruency
by Jerónimo, Rita & Ramos, Tânia & Ferreira, Mário B.
- 66-78 Does language matter? A cross-national comparison of the moderating effect of language on website information-processing
by Alcántara-Pilar, Juan Miguel & Del Barrio-García, Salvador & Rodríguez-López, Mª Eugenia
- 79-90 Sensemaking, sensegiving and absorptive capacity in complex procurements
by Prior, Daniel D. & Keränen, Joona & Koskela, Sami
- 91-101 Using warmth as the visual design of a store: Intimacy, relational needs, and approach intentions
by Baek, Eunsoo & Choo, Ho Jung & Lee, Seung Hwan (Mark)
- 102-110 Strategies of the extended self: The role of possessions in transpeople's conflicted selves
by Ruvio, Ayalla & Belk, Russell
- 111-122 What drives foreign direct investment: The role of language, geographical distance, information flows and technological similarity
by Ly, Amadú & Esperança, José & Davcik, Nebojsa S.
- 123-131 Policy risk, distance, and private participation projects in Latin America
by Jiménez, Alfredo & Salvaj, Erica & Lee, Jeoung Yul
- 132-140 Examining consumers' responses to corporate social responsibility addressing childhood obesity: The mediating role of attributional judgments
by Dumitrescu, Claudia & Hughner, Renée Shaw & Shultz, Clifford J.
- 141-149 The double-edged effects of the corporate venture capital unit's structural autonomy on corporate investors' explorative and exploitative innovation
by Lee, Simon U. & Park, Gunno & Kang, Jina
- 150-160 The Semantic Brand Score
by Fronzetti Colladon, Andrea
- 161-172 Marketing, get ready to rumble—How rivalry promotes distinctiveness for brands and consumers
by Berendt, Johannes & Uhrich, Sebastian & Thompson, Scott A.
- 173-186 How does breadth of external stakeholder co-creation influence innovation performance? Analyzing the mediating roles of knowledge sharing and product innovation
by Markovic, Stefan & Bagherzadeh, Mehdi
- 187-196 Consumer segmentation within the sharing economy: The case of Airbnb
by Lutz, Christoph & Newlands, Gemma
- 197-211 Non-compete covenants, litigation and garden leaves
by Azevedo, Alcino & Pereira, Paulo J. & Rodrigues, Artur
- 212-221 The determinants of approval of online consumer revenge
by de Campos Ribeiro, Gisèle & Butori, Raphaëlle & Le Nagard, Emmanuelle
- 222-233 A critical view of knowledge networks and innovation performance: The mediation role of firms' knowledge integration capability
by Wang, Ming-Chao & Chen, Pei-Chen & Fang, Shih-Chieh
- 234-244 The role of proximity to local and global citizens in stakeholders' moral recognition of corporate social responsibility
by Puncheva-Michelotti, Petya & Hudson, Sarah & Michelotti, Marco
- 245-254 How brand concept affects consumer response to product recalls: A longitudinal study in the U.S. auto industry
by Topaloglu, Omer & Gokalp, Omer N.
- 255-264 In virtuo: How user-driven interactivity in virtual tours leads to attitude change
by Spielmann, Nathalie & Mantonakis, Antonia
- 265-276 Facilitating customer adherence to complex services through multi-interface interactions: The case of a weight loss service
by Temerak, M.S. & Winklhofer, H. & Hibbert, S.A.
- 282-288 Strength of the association between R&D volatility and firm growth: The roles of corporate governance and tangible asset volatility
by Patel, Pankaj C. & Guedes, Maria João & Soares, Nuno & da Conceição Gonçalves, Vítor
- 289-297 Knowledge absorptive capacity and innovation performance in high-tech companies: A multi-mediating analysis
by Xie, Xuemei & Zou, Hailiang & Qi, Guoyou
- 298-305 Investigating the moderating role of education on a structural model of restaurant performance using multi-group PLS-SEM analysis
by Lee, Craig & Hallak, Rob
- 306-313 Cultural change and innovation performance
by Kostis, Pantelis C. & Kafka, Kyriaki I. & Petrakis, Panagiotis E.
- 314-320 Determinants of silent and explicit industrial design
by Graña, Fernando M. & del Mar Benavides-Espinosa, Maria & Roig-Dobón, Salvador
- 321-327 Building small firm performance through intellectual capital development: Exploring innovation as the “black box”
by McDowell, William C. & Peake, Whitney O. & Coder, LeAnne & Harris, Michael L.
- 328-336 Exploring the microfoundations of servitization: How individual actions overcome organizational resistance
by Lenka, Sambit & Parida, Vinit & Sjödin, David Rönnberg & Wincent, Joakim
- 337-343 Factors affecting late adoption of digital innovations
by Jahanmir, Sara F. & Cavadas, Joana
- 344-356 The role of ICT and innovation in enhancing organizational performance: The catalysing effect of corporate entrepreneurship
by Yunis, Manal & Tarhini, Abbas & Kassar, Abdulnasser
- 357-362 Regional innovation and firm performance
by Burrus, Robert T. & Edward Graham, J. & Jones, Adam T.
- 363-370 Drivers of pharmaceutical packaging innovation: A customer-supplier relationship case study
by Carli Lorenzini, Giana & Mostaghel, Rana & Hellström, Daniel
- 371-381 Service advantage built on service capabilities: An empirical inquiry of international new ventures
by Martin, Silvia L. & Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G. & Ciravegna, Luciano
- 382-387 Entrepreneurial paths to family firm performance
by Kraus, Sascha & Kallmuenzer, Andreas & Stieger, Daniel & Peters, Mike & Calabrò, Andrea
- 388-396 Customer engagement and the relationship between involvement, engagement, self-brand connection and brand usage intent
by Harrigan, Paul & Evers, Uwana & Miles, Morgan P. & Daly, Tim
- 397-406 High performance work system and performance: Opening the black box through the organizational ambidexterity and human resource flexibility
by Úbeda-García, Mercedes & Claver-Cortés, Enrique & Marco-Lajara, Bartolomé & Zaragoza-Sáez, Patrocinio & García-Lillo, Francisco
- 407-414 Customer segmentation in e-commerce: Applications to the cashback business model
by Ballestar, María Teresa & Grau-Carles, Pilar & Sainz, Jorge
- 415-420 Temporal workload in economic organizations: A hidden non-linear condition of economic efficiency
by von Schéele, Fabian & Haftor, Darek M.
- 421-427 What's in the parcel locker? Exploring customer value in e-commerce last mile delivery
by Vakulenko, Yulia & Hellström, Daniel & Hjort, Klas