Journal of Business Research
2018, Volume 82, Issue C
- 1-9 Is high recovery more effective than expected recovery in addressing service failure? — A moral judgment perspective
by Chen, Tong & Ma, Ke & Bian, Xuemei & Zheng, Chundong & Devlin, James
- 10-18 Package color saturation and food healthfulness perceptions
by Mead, James A. & Richerson, Rob
- 19-30 How does marketing capability impact abnormal stock returns? The mediating role of growth
by Angulo-Ruiz, Fernando & Donthu, Naveen & Prior, Diego & Rialp, Josep
- 31-45 Uncovering configurations of HRM service provider intellectual capital and worker human capital for creating high HRM service value using fsQCA
by Meijerink, Jeroen & Bondarouk, Tanya
- 46-55 How context matters: The relationship between family supportive supervisor behaviours and motivation to work moderated by gender inequality
by Bosch, Maria José & Heras, Mireia Las & Russo, Marcello & Rofcanin, Yasin & Grau i Grau, Marc
- 56-67 Empirically testing the concept of value-in-behavior and its relevance for social marketing
by Gordon, Ross & Dibb, Sally & Magee, Christopher & Cooper, Paul & Waitt, Gordon
- 68-78 Social pay reference point, external environment, and risk taking: An integrated behavioral and social psychological view
by Lim, Elizabeth
- 79-89 How valuable are your customers in the brand value co-creation process? The development of a Customer Co-Creation Value (CCCV) scale
by Merz, Michael A. & Zarantonello, Lia & Grappi, Silvia
- 90-102 Fitting product placements: Affective fit and cognitive fit as determinants of consumer evaluations of placed brands
by Gillespie, Brian & Muehling, Darrel D. & Kareklas, Ioannis
- 103-116 The penalty for privacy violations: How privacy violations impact trust online
by Martin, Kirsten
- 117-126 The roles of informational unfairness and political climate in the relationship between dispositional envy and job performance in Pakistani organizations
by De Clercq, Dirk & Haq, Inam Ul & Azeem, Muhammad Umer
- 127-140 A satisficing approach to eliciting risk preferences
by Berg, Nathan & Prakhya, Srinivas & Ranganathan, Kavitha
- 141-148 ‘Misfits’ DO try to fit: Deviations from firm-specific optimal multinationality and subsequent market entry or exit in US law firms
by Powell, K. Skylar & Lim, Eunah
- 149-159 Sailing through marketing: A critical assessment of spatiality in marketing literature
by Giovanardi, Massimo & Lucarelli, Andrea
- 160-170 When are influentials equally influenceable? The strength of strong ties in new product adoption
by Zhang, Honghong & Fam, Kim-Shyan & Goh, Tiong-Thye & Dai, Xin
- 171-178 Examining a psychological sense of brand community in elderly consumers
by Swimberghe, Krist & Darrat, Mahmoud A. & Beal, Brent D. & Astakhova, Marina
- 179-191 Using descriptive norm appeals effectively to promote green behavior
by Elgaaied-Gambier, Leila & Monnot, Elisa & Reniou, Fanny
- 192-201 Inside directors and the underinvestment of financial slack towards R&D-intensity in high-technology firms
by Shaikh, Ibrahim A. & O'Brien, Jonathan Paul & Peters, Lois
- 202-212 Matching response to competitors' moves under asymmetric market strength
by Hsieh, Kai-Yu & Hyun, Eunjung (E.J.)
- 213-219 Job strains, job control, and POS on employee performance: An interactionist perspective
by Du, Yana & Zhang, Li & Tekleab, Amanuel G.
- 220-229 Corporate expansion during pro-market reforms in emerging markets: The contingent value of group affiliation and diversification
by Singh, Deeksha & Pattnaik, Chinmay & Gaur, Ajai S. & Ketencioglu, Elif
- 230-245 The networking behavior of Indian executives under environmental uncertainty abroad: An exploratory analysis
by Srivastava, Mohit & Moser, Roger & Hartmann, Evi
- 246-259 The Fire under the Gridiron: Resource Dependence and NCAA Conference Realignment
by Taylor, Erik C. & McLarty, Benjamin D. & Henderson, Dale A.
- 260-268 When and why do social resources influence employee advocacy? The role of personal investment and perceived recognition
by Tsarenko, Yelena & Leo, Cheryl & Tse, Herman H.M.
- 273-280 Ethnic marketing practice and research at the intersection of market and social development: A macro study of the past and present, with a look to the future
by Peñaloza, Lisa
- 281-289 Investigating links between cultural orientation and culture outcomes: Immigrants from the former Soviet Union to Israel and Germany
by Dose, David & Walsh, Gianfranco & Ruvio, Ayalla & Segev, Sigal
- 290-299 Why some South Asian Muslims celebrate Christmas: Introducing ‘acculturation trade-offs’
by Khan, Amna & Lindridge, Andrew & Pusaksrikit, Theeranuch
- 300-309 Ethnicity and acculturation of environmental attitudes and behaviors: A cross-cultural study with Brazilians in Canada
by Romero, Cláudia Buhamra Abreu & Laroche, Michel & Aurup, Golam Mohammad & Ferraz, Sofia Batista
- 310-319 Ethnic identity, consumer ethnocentrism, and purchase intentions among bi-cultural ethnic consumers: “Divided loyalties” or “dual allegiance”?
by El Banna, Alia & Papadopoulos, Nicolas & Murphy, Steven A. & Rod, Michel & Rojas-Méndez, José I.
- 320-329 Consumption of products from heritage and host cultures: The role of acculturation attitudes and behaviors
by Kizgin, Hatice & Jamal, Ahmad & Richard, Marie-Odile
- 330-339 Subjective social inclusion: A conceptual critique for socially inclusive marketing
by Licsandru, Tana Cristina & Cui, Charles Chi
- 340-353 Globalization, national identity, biculturalism and consumer behavior: A longitudinal study of Dutch consumers
by Sobol, Kamila & Cleveland, Mark & Laroche, Michel
- 354-363 Cultural and identity antecedents of market mavenism: Comparing Chinese at home and abroad
by Cleveland, Mark & Bartikowski, Boris
- 364-372 Materialism and the sharing economy: A cross-cultural study of American and Indian consumers
by Davidson, Alexander & Habibi, Mohammad Reza & Laroche, Michel
- 373-380 The type-of-internet-access digital divide and the well-being of ethnic minority and majority consumers: A multi-country investigation
by Bartikowski, Boris & Laroche, Michel & Jamal, Ahmad & Yang, Zhiyong
- 381-390 An empirical investigation of the factors motivating Japanese repeat consumers to review their shopping experiences
by Moriuchi, Emi & Takahashi, Ikuo
- 391-399 Artrepreneurship and learning in ethnic markets
by Elliot, Esi Abbam & Jamal, Ahmad & Cherian, Joseph
- 400-408 The subjective norms of sustainable consumption: A cross-cultural exploration
by Minton, Elizabeth A. & Spielmann, Nathalie & Kahle, Lynn R. & Kim, Chung-Hyun
- 409-416 Is Multi-Ethnic Advertising a globally viable strategy for a Western luxury car brand? A mixed-method cross-cultural study
by Strebinger, Andreas & Guo, Xiaoling & Klauser, Ferdinand & Grant-Hay, Peter
2017, Volume 81, Issue C
- 1-10 Searching outside the box in creative problem solving: The role of creative thinking skills and domain knowledge
by Montag-Smit, Tamara & Maertz, Carl P.
- 11-20 Knowledge-based human resource management practices, intellectual capital and innovation
by Kianto, Aino & Sáenz, Josune & Aramburu, Nekane
- 21-30 Business group affiliation and post-acquisition performance: An extended resource-based view
by Popli, Manish & Ladkani, Radha M. & Gaur, Ajai S.
- 31-39 Consumer responses to functional, aesthetic and symbolic product design in online reviews
by Candi, Marina & Jae, Haeran & Makarem, Suzanne & Mohan, Mayoor
- 40-50 Top management attention to trade shows and firm performance: A relationship marketing perspective
by Brown, Brian P. & Mohan, Mayoor & Eric Boyd, D.
- 51-59 Investigating the effect of quality of grammar and mechanics (QGAM) in online reviews: The mediating role of reviewer crediblity
by Ketron, Seth
- 60-69 What drives ICT adoption by SMEs? Evidence from a large-scale survey in Greece
by Giotopoulos, Ioannis & Kontolaimou, Alexandra & Korra, Efthymia & Tsakanikas, Aggelos
- 70-79 Does pulling together lead to falling apart? The self-regulatory consequences of cooperative orientations for the self-reliant
by Schultz, Ainslie E. & Lamberton, Cait & Nielsen, Jesper H.
- 80-85 The impact of stereotyping on consumers' food choices
by Gao, Yixing (Lisa) & Mattila, Anna S.
- 86-95 Signaling virtue: Does firm corporate social performance trajectory moderate the social performance–financial performance relationship?
by Brower, Jacob & Kashmiri, Saim & Mahajan, Vijay
- 96-106 Consumer, brand, celebrity: Which congruency produces effective celebrity endorsements?
by Albert, Noël & Ambroise, Laure & Valette-Florence, Pierre
- 107-117 Enhancing performance of cross-border mergers and acquisitions in developed markets: The role of business ties and technological innovation capability
by Cheng, Cong & Yang, Monica
- 118-129 A contingency theory of entrepreneurial debt governance
by O'Brien, Jonathan & Sasson, Amir
- 130-143 Ownership structure and internationalization of Indian firms
by Singla, Chitra & George, Rejie & Veliyath, Rajaram
- 144-154 Examining the role of sales-based CRM technology and social media use on post-sale service behaviors in India
by Agnihotri, Raj & Trainor, Kevin J. & Itani, Omar S. & Rodriguez, Michael
- 156-162 Me, my brand and I: Consumer responses to luxury brand rejection
by Khalifa, Dina & Shukla, Paurav
- 163-172 From connoisseur luxury to mass luxury: Value co-creation and co-destruction in the online environment
by Quach, Sara & Thaichon, Park
- 173-180 Brand loyalties in designer luxury and fast fashion co-branding alliances
by Shen, Bin & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Chow, Pui-Sze
- 181-191 Love at first sight: The effect of presentation order on evaluation of experiential options in luxury tour packages
by Hung, Yu-Chen & Song, Liang & Chao, Chih-Wei (Fred) & Guan, Chong
- 192-202 Applying consumer-based brand equity in luxury hotel branding
by Liu, Matthew Tingchi & Wong, IpKin Anthony & Tseng, Ting-Hsiang & Chang, Angela Wen-Yu & Phau, Ian
- 203-211 Impacts of product type and representation type on the perception of justice and price fairness
by Isabella, Giuliana & Mazzon, José Afonso & Dimoka, Angelika
- 212-220 Opportunity discovery and creation in social entrepreneurship: An exploratory study in Mexico
by Félix González, Mónica & Husted, Bryan W. & Aigner, Dennis J.
2017, Volume 80, Issue C
- 1-9 Academic engagement as knowledge co-production and implications for impact: Evidence from Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
by Rossi, Federica & Rosli, Ainurul & Yip, Nick
- 10-23 Technology sourcing for website personalization and social media marketing: A study of e-retailing industry
by Oberoi, Poonam & Patel, Chirag & Haon, Christophe
- 24-34 To retrench or invest? Turnaround strategies during a recessionary time
by Mann, Manveer & Byun, Sang-Eun
- 35-44 Value creation in cross-border acquisitions: The role of outside directors' human and social capital
by Basuil, Dynah A. & Datta, Deepak K.
- 45-52 When distinction does not pay off - Investigating the determinants of European agritourism prices
by Viglia, Giampaolo & Abrate, Graziano
- 53-62 Customer and selling orientations of retail salespeople and the sales manager's ability-to-perceive-emotions: A multi-level approach
by Kadic-Maglajlic, Selma & Micevski, Milena & Arslanagic-Kalajdzic, Maja & Lee, Nick
- 63-72 Was the economics of information approach wrong all the way? Evidence from German grocery r(E)tailing
by Fedoseeva, Svetlana & Herrmann, Roland & Nickolaus, Katharina
- 73-81 How prevalent is academic misconduct in management research?
by Hopp, Christian & Hoover, Gary A.
- 82-97 Doing good and doing bad: The impact of corporate social responsibility and irresponsibility on firm performance
by Price, Joseph M. & Sun, Wenbin
- 98-105 Slogan recall effects on marketplace behaviors: The roles of external search and brand assessment
by Briggs, Elten & Janakiraman, Narayan
- 106-115 The impact of positive and negative emotions on loyalty intentions and their interactions with customer equity drivers
by Ou, Yi-Chun & Verhoef, Peter C.
- 116-126 Cross-country differences in private-label success: An exploratory approach
by Sebri, Mouna & Zaccour, Georges
- 127-140 Relationship-based product innovations: Evidence from the global supply chain
by Jean, Ruey Jer “Bryan” & Kim, Daekwan & Bello, Daniel C.
- 145-154 Seeing is not necessarily liking: Advancing research on package design with eye-tracking
by Husić-Mehmedović, Melika & Omeragić, Ismir & Batagelj, Zenel & Kolar, Tomaž
- 155-163 Time orientation and engagement with social networking sites: A cross-cultural study in Austria, China and Uruguay
by Makri, Katerina & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B.
- 164-175 The effects of marketer- and advocate-initiated online service recovery responses on silent bystanders
by Weitzl, Wolfgang & Hutzinger, Clemens
- 176-187 The influence of word-of-mouth on attitudinal ambivalence during the higher education decision-making process
by Sipilä, Jenni & Herold, Kristiina & Tarkiainen, Anssi & Sundqvist, Sanna
- 188-196 An investigation of customer satisfaction with low-cost and full-service airline companies
by Kos Koklic, Mateja & Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Vegelj, Spela
- 197-209 Consumers' cognitive and affective responses to brand origin misclassifications: Does confidence in brand origin identification matter?
by Mandler, Timo & Won, Sungbin & Kim, Kyungae
- 210-217 Exploring the effectiveness of foreign brand communication: Consumer culture ad imagery and brand schema incongruity
by Halkias, Georgios & Micevski, Milena & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Milchram, Christine
- 218-227 “Regretting your brand-self?” The moderating role of consumer-brand identification on consumer responses to purchase regret
by Davvetas, Vasileios & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios
- 228-235 Brothers in blood, yet strangers to global brand purchase: A four-country study of the role of consumer personality
by Zabkar, Vesna & Arslanagic-Kalajdzic, Maja & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Florack, Arnd
- 236-246 Green marketing orientation: Conceptualization, scale development and validation
by Papadas, Karolos-Konstantinos & Avlonitis, George J. & Carrigan, Marylyn
- 247-256 Does financial resource slack drive sustainability expenditure in developing economy small and medium-sized enterprises?
by Boso, Nathaniel & Danso, Albert & Leonidou, Constantinos & Uddin, Moshfique & Adeola, Ogechi & Hultman, Magnus
- 257-265 The impact of agility on the market performance of born-global firms: An exploratory study of the ‘Tech City’ innovation cluster
by Nemkova, Ekaterina
- 266-276 Is it better to be both nice and nasty? Investigating the co-occurrence of sales manager aggressiveness and caring
by Micevski, Milena & Kadic-Maglajlic, Selma & Banerjee, Sourindra & Cadogan, John & Lee, Nick
- 277-287 Knowledge transfer in the context of buyer–supplier relationship: An analysis of a supplier's customer portfolio
by Balboni, Bernardo & Marchi, Gianluca & Vignola, Marina
2017, Volume 79, Issue C
- 1-11 Managing employee attention and internal branding
by Liu, Gordon & Ko, Wai Wai & Chapleo, Chris
- 12-22 Relationship norms and media gratification in relational brand communication
by Simon, Françoise
- 23-30 Corporate brand and hotel performance: A resource-based perspective
by Silva, Rosario & Gerwe, Oksana & Becerra, Manuel
- 31-40 The circle of life: Rhetoric of identification in Steve Jobs' Stanford speech
by Heracleous, Loizos & Klaering, Laura Alexa
- 41-51 A cross-cultural examination of the curvilinear relationship between perceived demands-abilities fit and risk-taking propensity
by Astakhova, Marina N. & Beal, Brent D. & Camp, Kerri M.
- 52-65 Predicting high consumer-brand identification and high repurchase: Necessary and sufficient conditions
by Torres, Pedro & Augusto, Mário & Godinho, Pedro
- 66-78 The carryover effect of national identity activation on consumers' evaluations of ads with patriotic appeals
by Bang, Hyejin & Yoo, Jinnie Jinyoung & Choi, Dongwon
- 79-89 Leading the way: Motivating environmental action through perceived marketplace influence
by Bret Leary, R. & Vann, Richard J. & Mittelstaedt, John D.
- 90-106 A mechanism for aggregating association network data: An application to brand concept maps
by Böger, Daniel & Kottemann, Pascal & Meißner, Martin & Decker, Reinhold
- 107-122 The impact of managerial ability on crisis-period corporate investment
by Andreou, Panayiotis C. & Karasamani, Isabella & Louca, Christodoulos & Ehrlich, Daphna
- 123-133 Evaluating Facebook brand content popularity for service versus goods offerings
by Swani, Kunal & Milne, George R.
- 134-142 Where the eyes go, the body follows?: Understanding the impact of strategic orientation on corporate social performance
by Brower, Jacob & Rowe, Katie
- 143-151 Who says what during crises? A study about the interplay between gender similarity with the spokesperson and crisis response strategy
by Crijns, Hannelore & Claeys, An-Sofie & Cauberghe, Veroline & Hudders, Liselot
- 152-160 Managerial competencies, innovation and engagement in SMEs: The mediating role of organisational learning
by Lara, Francisco J. & Salas-Vallina, Andres
- 161-172 Dual entrenchment and tax management: Classified boards and family firms
by Moore, Jared A. & Suh, SangHyun & Werner, Edward M.
- 173-180 A regulatory-focused perspective on philanthropy: Promotion focus motivates giving to prevention-framed causes
by Bullard, Olya & Penner, Sara
- 181-188 Renew or cancel? Drivers of customer renewal decisions for IT-based service contracts
by v. Wangenheim, Florian & Wünderlich, Nancy V. & Schumann, Jan H.
- 189-197 The effectiveness of number of deals purchased in influencing consumers' response to daily deal promotions: A cue utilization approach
by Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Xia, Lan
- 198-211 Firm performance and boardroom gender diversity: A quantile regression approach
by Conyon, Martin J. & He, Lerong
- 219-227 A triadic framework for collaborative consumption (CC): Motives, activities and resources & capabilities of actors
by Benoit, Sabine & Baker, Thomas L. & Bolton, Ruth N. & Gruber, Thorsten & Kandampully, Jay
- 228-237 Financial well-being: A conceptualization and research agenda
by Brüggen, Elisabeth C. & Hogreve, Jens & Holmlund, Maria & Kabadayi, Sertan & Löfgren, Martin
- 238-246 “Service Encounter 2.0”: An investigation into the roles of technology, employees and customers
by Larivière, Bart & Bowen, David & Andreassen, Tor W. & Kunz, Werner & Sirianni, Nancy J. & Voss, Chris & Wünderlich, Nancy V. & De Keyser, Arne
- 247-259 How do you feel today? Managing patient emotions during health care experiences to enhance well-being
by McColl-Kennedy, Janet R. & Danaher, Tracey S. & Gallan, Andrew S. & Orsingher, Chiara & Lervik-Olsen, Line & Verma, Rohit
- 260-268 A systems perspective on markets – Toward a research agenda
by Vargo, Stephen L. & Koskela-Huotari, Kaisa & Baron, Steve & Edvardsson, Bo & Reynoso, Javier & Colurcio, Maria
- 269-280 Service encounters, experiences and the customer journey: Defining the field and a call to expand our lens
by Voorhees, Clay M. & Fombelle, Paul W. & Gregoire, Yany & Bone, Sterling & Gustafsson, Anders & Sousa, Rui & Walkowiak, Travis
- 281-289 Re-placing place in marketing: A resource-exchange place perspective
by Rosenbaum, Mark S. & Kelleher, Carol & Friman, Margareta & Kristensson, Per & Scherer, Anne
- 290-298 A bricolage perspective on service innovation
by Witell, Lars & Gebauer, Heiko & Jaakkola, Elina & Hammedi, Wafa & Patricio, Lia & Perks, Helen
2017, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-13 Innovating under stress: The role of commitment and leader-member exchange
by Montani, Francesco & Courcy, François & Vandenberghe, Christian
- 14-22 The impact of retail store format on the satisfaction-loyalty link: An empirical investigation
by Kamran-Disfani, Omid & Mantrala, Murali K. & Izquierdo-Yusta, Alicia & Martínez-Ruiz, María Pilar
- 23-29 Does who we are affect what we say and when? Investigating the impact of activity and connectivity on microbloggers' response to new products
by Topaloglu, Omer & Dass, Mayukh & Kumar, Piyush
- 30-40 Pricing and coordination with consideration of piracy for digital goods in supply chains
by Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Lin, Shin-Hua & Fang, Chih-Chiang
- 41-52 Corporate social responsibility disclosure and market value: Family versus nonfamily firms
by Nekhili, Mehdi & Nagati, Haithem & Chtioui, Tawhid & Rebolledo, Claudia
- 53-67 Toward a three-dimensional framework for omni-channel
by Saghiri, Soroosh & Wilding, Richard & Mena, Carlos & Bourlakis, Michael
- 68-80 The mediating role of entrepreneurial orientation: A meta-analysis of resource orchestration and cultural contingencies
by Miao, Chao & Coombs, Joseph E. & Qian, Shanshan & Sirmon, David G.
- 81-94 Temptation's itch: Mindlessness, acceptance, and mindfulness in a debt management program
by Celsi, Mary Wolfinbarger & Nelson, Russel P. & Dellande, Stephanie & Gilly, Mary C.
- 95-101 A model for international production relocation: Multinationals' operational flexibility and requirements at production plant level
by Lampón, Jesús F. & Cabanelas, Pablo & Carballo-Cruz, Francisco
- 102-112 The real campaign: The role of authenticity in the effectiveness of advertising disclaimers in digitally enhanced images
by Cornelis, Erlinde & Peter, Paula C.
- 113-123 Does shared consumption affect consumers' values, attitudes, and norms? A panel study
by Roos, Daniel & Hahn, Rüdiger
- 124-130 Value integration effects on evaluations of retro brands
by Dogerlioglu-Demir, Kivilcim & Tansuhaj, Patriya & Cote, Joseph & Akpinar, Ezgi
- 131-139 Opportunism, governance structure and relational norms: An interactive perspective
by Paswan, Audhesh K. & Hirunyawipada, Tanawat & Iyer, Pramod
- 147-166 Mapping the luxury research landscape: A bibliometric citation analysis
by Gurzki, Hannes & Woisetschläger, David M.
- 167-174 Should luxury brands say it out loud? Brand conspicuousness and consumer perceptions of responsible luxury
by Janssen, Catherine & Vanhamme, Joëlle & Leblanc, Sina
- 175-183 Schadenfreude, attitude and the purchase intentions of a counterfeit luxury brand
by Marticotte, François & Arcand, Manon
- 184-194 Coping with copies: The influence of risk perceptions in luxury counterfeit consumption in GCC countries
by Pueschel, Julia & Chamaret, Cécile & Parguel, Béatrice
- 195-202 “Seeing is being”: Consumer culture and the positioning of premium cars in China
by Bartikowski, Boris & Cleveland, Mark
- 203-211 Mediational role of perceived personal legacy value between consumer agentic generativity and attitudes/buying intentions toward luxury brands
by Lacroix, Caroline & Jolibert, Alain
- 212-222 Luxury watch possession and dispossession from father to son: A poisoned gift?
by Kessous, Aurélie & Valette-Florence, Pierre & De Barnier, Virginie
2017, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-7 Does rivals' innovation matter? A competitive dynamics perspective on firms' product strategy
by Chen, Tianxu & Tribbitt, Mark A. & Yang, Yi & Li, Xiaomei
- 8-13 Corporate social responsibility as a determinant of consumer loyalty: An examination of ethical standard, satisfaction, and trust
by Park, Eunil & Kim, Ki Joon & Kwon, Sang Jib
- 14-23 Buyer-supplier relationship decline: A norms-based perspective
by Marcos, Javier & Prior, Daniel D
- 24-33 Cure or curse: Does downsizing increase the likelihood of bankruptcy?
by Zorn, Michelle L. & Norman, Patricia M. & Butler, Frank C. & Bhussar, Manjot S.
- 34-43 Monetary policy, exchange rate fluctuation, and herding behavior in the stock market
by Gong, Pu & Dai, Jun
- 44-51 It's the thought that counts: The effects of construal level priming and donation proximity on consumer response to donation framing
by Zhu, Linlin & He, Yi & Chen, Qimei & Hu, Miao
- 52-66 Do financial experts on audit committees matter for bank insolvency risk-taking? The monitoring role of bank regulation and ethical policy
by García-Sánchez, Isabel-María & García-Meca, Emma & Cuadrado-Ballesteros, Beatriz
- 67-76 TV advertising engagement as a state of immersion and presence
by Kim, Jooyoung & Ahn, Sun Joo (Grace) & Kwon, Eun Sook & Reid, Leonard N.
- 77-88 Values influencing sustainable consumption behaviour: Exploring the contextual relationship
by Sharma, Rajat & Jha, Mithileshwar
- 89-97 Influencing consumers to choose environment friendly offerings: Evidence from field experiments
by Kristensson, Per & Wästlund, Erik & Söderlund, Magnus
- 98-107 Government role, governance mechanisms, and foreign partner opportunism in IJVs
by Wang, Liwen & Sheng, Shibin & Wu, Shuilong & Zhou, Kevin Zheng
- 108-117 Do independent hotels benefit from the presence of branded ones?
by Yang, Yang & Mao, Zhenxing (Eddie)
- 118-126 The Consumer Motivation Scale: Development of a multi-dimensional and context-sensitive measure of consumption goals
by Barbopoulos, Isak & Johansson, Lars-Olof
- 127-135 Building innovation capability: The role of top management innovativeness and relative-exploration orientation
by Wang, Xinchun & Dass, Mayukh
- 136-144 Mapping networks: Exploring the utility of social network analysis in management research and practice
by Monaghan, Sinéad & Lavelle, Jonathan & Gunnigle, Patrick
- 145-158 Settlement agreement types of federal corporate prosecution in the U.S. and their impact on shareholder wealth
by Flore, Christian & Kolaric, Sascha & Schiereck, Dirk
- 163-178 Value quantification capabilities in industrial markets
by Hinterhuber, Andreas
- 179-188 The micro-foundations of pricing strategy in industrial markets: A case study in the European packaging industry
by Hallberg, Niklas L.
- 189-200 Retailers' and manufacturers' price-promotion decisions: Intuitive or evidence-based?
by Bogomolova, Svetlana & Szabo, Marietta & Kennedy, Rachel
- 201-208 Purchase decision regret: Negative consequences of the Steadily Increasing Discount strategy
by Gabler, Colin B. & Myles Landers, V. & Reynolds, Kristy E.
- 209-218 Presenting comparative price promotions vertically or horizontally: Does it matter?
by Feng, Shan & Suri, Rajneesh & Chao, Mike Chen-Ho & Koc, Umit
- 219-236 Value-based pricing in competitive situations with the help of multi-product price response maps
by Dost, Florian & Geiger, Ingmar
- 237-246 Barriers to implementing value-based pricing in industrial markets: A micro-foundations perspective
by Töytäri, Pekka & Keränen, Joona & Rajala, Risto
2017, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-7 In agreement? Leader-team perceptual distance in organizational learning affects work performance
by Tafvelin, Susanne & von Thiele Schwarz, Ulrica & Hasson, Henna
- 8-16 Does family involvement explain why corporate social responsibility affects earnings management?
by Liu, Mingzhi & Shi, Yulin & Wilson, Craig & Wu, Zhenyu
- 17-28 Psychological contract violation and customer intention to reuse online retailers: Exploring mediating and moderating mechanisms
by Malhotra, Neeru & Sahadev, Sunil & Purani, Keyoor
- 29-36 How Hispanic bilinguals' cultural stereotypes shape advertising persuasiveness
by Alvarez, Cecilia M.O. & Miniard, Paul W. & Jaccard, James
- 37-45 Fairness perceptions of retail price increases by foreign and domestic brands: The roles of ethnocentric beliefs, profit stickiness, and contextual information
by Dutta, Sujay & Yaprak, Attila & Grewal, Dhruv
- 46-56 Predicting behavioral loyalty through corporate social responsibility: The mediating role of involvement and commitment
by Inoue, Yuhei & Funk, Daniel C. & McDonald, Heath
- 57-66 Toward a new measure of organizational environmental citizenship behavior
by Robertson, Jennifer L. & Barling, Julian
- 67-76 The impact of virtual mirroring on customer satisfaction
by Gloor, Peter & Fronzetti Colladon, Andrea & Giacomelli, Gianni & Saran, Tejasvita & Grippa, Francesca
- 77-85 Ambidexterity in new ventures: The impact of new product development alliances and transactive memory systems
by Dai, Ye & Du, Kui & Byun, Gukdo & Zhu, Xi
- 86-94 From conformity to reactance: Contingent role of network centrality in consumer-to-consumer influence
by Chatterjee, Pabitra & Chollet, Barthélemy & Trendel, Olivier
- 95-107 Expanding near the home base or venture far? The influence of home country state on the economic distance of foreign direct investments
by Cui, Lin & He, Xiaoming
- 108-117 Do mind and body agree? Unconscious versus conscious arousal in product attitude formation
by Bettiga, Debora & Lamberti, Lucio & Noci, Giuliano
- 118-129 Mindfulness Meditation as an On-The-Spot Workplace Intervention
by Hafenbrack, Andrew C.
- 130-137 Organizational embeddedness as a mediator between justice and in-role performance
by Ghosh, Debjani & Sekiguchi, Tomoki & Gurunathan, L.
- 138-146 Choosing two business degrees versus choosing one: What does it tell about mutual fund managers' investment behavior?
by Andreu, Laura & Puetz, Alexander
- 147-158 Modelling tourism expenditure using complexity theory
by Olya, Hossein GT & Mehran, Javaneh
- 159-171 Sharing intangibles: Uncovering individual motives for engagement in a sharing service setting
by Milanova, Veselina & Maas, Peter
- 176-184 Mystification and obfuscation in portion sizes in UK food products
by Szmigin, Isabelle & Gee, Veronica
- 185-191 Containing big soda: Countering inducements to buy large-size sugary drinks
by Dobson, Paul W. & Chakraborty, Ratula & Seaton, Jonathan S.
- 192-201 Embodied transformations and food restrictions: The case of medicalized obesity
by Ourahmoune, Nacima
- 202-209 Larger partitions lead to larger sales: Divided grocery carts alter purchase norms and increase sales
by Wansink, Brian & Soman, Dilip & Herbst, Kenneth C.
- 210-220 Honey they shrank the food! An integrative study of the impact of food granularity and its operationalization mode on consumption
by Roose, Gudrun & Van Kerckhove, Anneleen & Huyghe, Elke
- 221-228 Can health “halos” extend to food packaging? An investigation into food healthfulness perceptions and serving sizes on consumption decisions
by Bui, My (Myla) & Tangari, Andrea Heintz & Haws, Kelly L.
- 229-239 This is your stomach speaking: Anthropomorphized health messages reduce portion size preferences among the powerless
by Newton, Fiona J. & Newton, Joshua D. & Wong, Jimmy
- 240-248 Changing the influence of portion size on consumer behavior via imagined consumption
by Petit, Olivia & Spence, Charles & Velasco, Carlos & Woods, Andy T. & Cheok, Adrian D.
- 249-257 Spread or stacked? Vertical versus horizontal food presentation, portion size perceptions, and consumption
by Szocs, Courtney & Lefebvre, Sarah
2017, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-10 Consumer reactions to corporate tax strategies: The role of political ideology
by Antonetti, Paolo & Anesa, Mattia
- 11-37 Is Bart Simpson offering sage advice? A case-based general theory of managers' core self-evaluations and job satisfaction
by Ang, Huat Bin (Andy) & Woodside, Arch G.
- 38-46 Customizing business-to-business (B2B) professional services: The role of intellectual capital and internal social capital
by Madhavaram, Sreedhar & Hunt, Shelby D.
- 47-54 The changing bases of mutual trust formation in inter-organizational relationships: A dyadic study of university-industry research collaborations
by Bstieler, Ludwig & Hemmert, Martin & Barczak, Gloria
- 55-65 Configurations of strategic R&D decisions and financial performance in small-sized and medium-sized firms
by Teirlinck, Peter
- 66-76 How critical events shape the evolution of sales organizations: A case study of a business-to-business services firm
by Beeler, Lisa & Zablah, Alex & Johnston, Wesley J.
- 77-89 “Don't pretend to be my friend!” When an informal brand communication style backfires on social media
by Gretry, Anaïs & Horváth, Csilla & Belei, Nina & van Riel, Allard C.R.
- 90-100 Product sales forecasting using online reviews and historical sales data: A method combining the Bass model and sentiment analysis
by Fan, Zhi-Ping & Che, Yu-Jie & Chen, Zhen-Yu
- 101-109 Co-creating service recovery after service failure: The role of brand equity
by Hazée, Simon & Van Vaerenbergh, Yves & Armirotto, Vincent
- 113-119 Cross-cultural folk-tale-elicitation research on the perceived power, humanistic and religious symbolisms, and use of money
by Merchant, Altaf & Rose, Gregory & Martin, Drew & Choi, Sunmee & Gour, Mohit
- 120-125 Blurring production-consumption boundaries: Making my own luxury bag
by Kim, Ha Youn & Kwon, Yoo Jin
- 126-132 Nature as extended-self: Sacred nature relationship and implications for responsible consumption behavior
by Kunchamboo, Vimala & Lee, Christina K.C. & Brace-Govan, Jan
- 133-138 Celebrities as human brands: An inquiry on stakeholder-actor co-creation of brand identities
by Centeno, Dave & Wang, Jeff Jianfeng
- 139-142 A window to the ideal self: A study of UK Twitter and Chinese Sina Weibo selfie-takers and the implications for marketers
by Ma, Jenny Weichen & Yang, Yusheng & Wilson, Jonathan A.J.
- 143-148 (Un)saving face, or the designer face as a new consumer commodity
by Kniazeva, Maria & Babicheva, Eva
- 149-153 Contemporary dandies: The behavioral characteristics of Korean male consumers in fashion multi-brand stores and tailor shops
by Kim, Tae Youn & Lee, Yoon-Jung