Journal of Business Research
2016, Volume 69, Issue 5
- 1812-1816 Where to acquire knowledge: Adapting knowledge management to financial institutions
by Castrogiovanni, Gary & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo & Mas-Tur, Alicia & Roig-Tierno, Norat
- 1817-1822 A fixed cost allocation based on the two-stage network data envelopment approach
by Yu, Ming-Miin & Chen, Li-Hsueh & Hsiao, Bo
- 1823-1828 Transaction costs theory and coordinated safeguards investment in R&D offshoring
by Parida, Vinit & Wincent, Joakim & Oghazi, Pejvak
- 1829-1833 Radical innovation in strategic partnerships: A framework for analysis
by Sadovnikova, Anna & Pujari, Ashish & Mikhailitchenko, Andrey
- 1834-1839 Crowdsourcing and organizational forms: Emerging trends and research implications
by Palacios, Miguel & Martinez-Corral, Alberto & Nisar, Arsalan & Grijalvo, Mercedes
- 1840-1844 Reducing the distance between thinkers and doers in the entrepreneurial discovery process: An exploratory study
by Santini, Cristina & Marinelli, Elisabetta & Boden, Mark & Cavicchi, Alessio & Haegeman, Karel
- 1845-1850 Dystopia deconstructed: Applying the triple helix model to a failed utopia
by Burgos-Mascarell, Andrea & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo & Martínez-López, Miguel
- 1851-1856 WOM antecedents in backpacker travelers
by Alves, Sandra & Abrantes, José Luís & Antunes, Maria José & Seabra, Cláudia & Herstein, Ram
- 1857-1861 Organizational commitment and its effects on organizational citizenship behavior in a high-unemployment environment
by Devece, Carlos & Palacios-Marqués, Daniel & Pilar Alguacil, María
- 1862-1867 An empirical study of 360-degree feedback, organizational justice, and firm sustainability
by Karkoulian, Silva & Assaker, Guy & Hallak, Rob
- 1868-1873 The entrepreneurship process and the model of volition
by Hikkerova, Lubica & Ilouga, Samuel Nyock & Sahut, Jean-Michel
- 1874-1879 A dynamic analysis of the agglomeration and performance relationship
by Marco-Lajara, Bartolomé & Claver-Cortés, Enrique & Úbeda-García, Mercedes & Zaragoza-Sáez, Patrocinio del Carmen
- 1880-1886 Global model of export performance: Moderator role of export department
by Navarro-García, Antonio & Arenas-Gaitán, Jorge & Javier Rondán-Cataluña, F. & Rey-Moreno, Manuel
- 1887-1891 Beautiful teaching and good performance
by Oghazi, Pejvak
- 1892-1897 Sustainability and differentiation: Understanding materiality from the context of Indian firms
by Nishant, Rohit & Goh, Mark & Kitchen, Philip J.
- 1898-1903 A dynamic framework for competitor identification: A neglecting role of dominant design
by Peng, Yu-Shu & Liang, I-Chung
- 1904-1908 Longevity in small business: The effect of maturity on strategic focus and business performance
by McDowell, William C. & Harris, Michael L. & Geho, Patrick R.
- 1909-1913 Secular stagnation, faltering innovation, and high uncertainty: New-era entrepreneurship appraisal using knowledge-based thinking
by Petrakis, Panagiotis E. & Kostis, Pantelis C. & Kafka, Kyriaki I.
- 1914-1918 Easy to please or hard to impress: Elucidating consumers' innate satisfaction
by Pomirleanu, Nadia & Chennamaneni, Pavan Rao & Krishen, Anjala S.
- 1919-1923 Influence of lapse of time when measuring causes and effects in the consumption of online services
by Rufín, Ramón & Medina, Cayetano & Rey, Manuel
- 1924-1927 Economic crisis and resilience: Resilient capacity and competitiveness of the enterprises
by Sabatino, Michele
- 1928-1932 Entrepreneurial orientation and SME performance across societal cultures: An international study
by Semrau, Thorsten & Ambos, Tina & Sascha Kraus,
- 1933-1938 The role of social platforms in transforming service ecosystems
by Ben Letaifa, Soumaya & Edvardsson, Bo & Tronvoll, Bård
- 1939-1943 Entrepreneurial personality dispositions and selected indicators of company functioning
by Staniewski, Marcin W. & Janowski, Konrad & Awruk, Katarzyna
- 1944-1948 Dynamic capabilities and routinization
by Wohlgemuth, Veit & Wenzel, Matthias
- 1949-1955 Evaluation framework and verification for sustainable container management as reusable packaging
by Dang, Shuo & Chu, Liangyong
2016, Volume 69, Issue 4
- 1265-1270 A novel application of fuzzy-set qualitative comparative analysis to GEM data
by Coduras, Alicia & Clemente, José Antonio & Ruiz, Jesús
- 1271-1276 Country-based comparison analysis using fsQCA investigating entrepreneurial attitudes and activity
by Beynon, Malcolm J. & Jones, Paul & Pickernell, David
- 1277-1282 Conjoint analysis of drivers and inhibitors of e-commerce adoption
by Chaparro-Peláez, Julián & Agudo-Peregrina, Ángel F. & Pascual-Miguel, Félix J.
- 1283-1287 Testing innovation systems theory using Qualitative Comparative Analysis
by Jenson, Ian & Leith, Peat & Doyle, Richard & West, Jonathan & Miles, Morgan P.
- 1288-1293 The more the merrier? Economic freedom and entrepreneurial activity
by Kuckertz, Andreas & Berger, Elisabeth S.C. & Mpeqa, Andrew
- 1294-1300 A set-theoretic analysis of negotiations in Japanese MNEs: Opening up the black box
by Ott, Ursula F. & Kimura, Yuko
- 1301-1306 Explaining knowledge-intensive activities from a regional perspective
by Domenech, Josep & Escamilla, Rafael & Roig-Tierno, Norat
- 1307-1313 How to sell in diverse markets? A two-level approach to industry factors and selling factors for explaining firm profitability
by Leischnig, Alexander & Kasper-Brauer, Kati
- 1314-1318 Institutional complexity and social entrepreneurship: A fuzzy-set approach
by Muñoz, Pablo & Kibler, Ewald
- 1319-1324 Entrepreneurial orientation pathways to performance: A fuzzy-set analysis
by Lisboa, Ana & Skarmeas, Dionysis & Saridakis, Charalampos
- 1325-1328 Innovation at universities: A fuzzy-set approach for MOOC-intensiveness
by Ospina-Delgado, Julieth & Zorio-Grima, Ana
- 1329-1332 Exploring the value relevance of corporate reputation: A fuzzy-set qualitative comparative analysis
by Wang, David Han-Min & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang & Chiang, Chia-Hsin
- 1333-1335 Manager's educational background and ICT use as antecedents of export decisions: A crisp set QCA analysis
by Mozas-Moral, Adoración & Moral-Pajares, Encarnación & Medina-Viruel, Miguel Jesús & Bernal-Jurado, Enrique
- 1336-1339 Exploring the relationship between co-creation and satisfaction using QCA
by Navarro, Susana & Llinares, Carmen & Garzon, Dolores
- 1340-1344 Organizational design as a learning enabler: A fuzzy-set approach
by Benavides Espinosa, María del Mar & Merigó Lindahl, José María
- 1345-1350 The international marketing strategy modeling of leisure farm
by Wu, Chih-Wen
- 1351-1356 Revising the predictive capability of business plan quality for new firm survival using qualitative comparative analysis
by Simón-Moya, Virginia & Revuelto-Taboada, Lorenzo
- 1357-1360 Innovation projects performance: Analyzing the impact of organizational characteristics
by Cobo-Benita, José Ramón & Rodríguez-Segura, Enrique & Ortiz-Marcos, Isabel & Ballesteros-Sánchez, Luis
- 1361-1366 Natural resource dependence theory: Impacts of extreme weather events on organizations
by Bergmann, Anne & Stechemesser, Kristin & Guenther, Edeltraud
- 1367-1371 Alternative paths to high consulting fees: A fuzzy-set analysis
by Lassala, Carlos & Carmona, Pedro & Momparler, Alexandre
- 1372-1378 Global mindset and SME internationalization: A fuzzy-set QCA approach
by Felício, José Augusto & Duarte, Margarida & Rodrigues, Ricardo
- 1379-1383 Work–life balance and firms: A matter of women?
by Adame, Consolación & Caplliure, Eva-María & Miquel, María-José
- 1384-1389 Successful loyalty in e-complaints: FsQCA and structural equation modeling analyses
by Urueña, Alberto & Hidalgo, Antonio
- 1390-1395 Antecedents of employee job satisfaction: Do they matter?
by Alegre, Inés & Mas-Machuca, Marta & Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina
- 1396-1400 Predicting future intentions of basketball spectators using SEM and fsQCA
by Calabuig Moreno, Ferran & Prado-Gascó, Vicente & Crespo Hervás, Josep & Núñez-Pomar, Juan & Añó Sanz, Vicente
- 1401-1406 Leader–member exchange, enriched jobs, and goal-setting: Applying fuzzy set methodology
by Lee Whittington, J. & Greg Bell, R.
- 1407-1411 Unraveling Belgian fashion designers' high perceived success: A set-theoretic approach
by Jacobs, Sofie & Cambré, Bart & Huysentruyt, Marieke & Schramme, Annick
- 1412-1417 Using high-potential firms as the key to achieving territorial development
by Pinazo-Dallenbach, Pablo & Mas-Tur, Alicia & Lloria, Begoña
- 1418-1422 Gender, self-confidence, sports, and preferences for competition
by Comeig, Irene & Grau-Grau, Alfredo & Jaramillo-Gutiérrez, Ainhoa & Ramírez, Federico
- 1423-1427 Elapsed time on first buying triggers brand choices within a category: A virtual reality-based study
by Bigné, Enrique & Llinares, Carmen & Torrecilla, Carmen
- 1428-1436 How important is customer orientation for firm performance? A fuzzy set analysis of orientations, strategies, and environments
by Frambach, Ruud T. & Fiss, Peer C. & Ingenbleek, Paul T.M.
- 1437-1441 A configurational approach in business model design
by Kulins, Christopher & Leonardy, Hannes & Weber, Christiana
- 1442-1445 Performance and value creation at United Kingdom's airports using fsQCA
by Romero, Javier & Lafont, Juan & Tafur, Javier & Eguren, Santos
- 1446-1451 Applications of fuzzy logic for determining the driving forces in collaborative research contracts
by Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina & Llopis-Albert, Carlos
- 1452-1457 When does family involvement produce superior performance in SME family business?
by González-Cruz, Tomás F. & Cruz-Ros, Sonia
- 1458-1463 On the use of qualitative comparative analysis in management
by Seny Kan, Anderson Konan & Adegbite, Emmanuel & El Omari, Sami & Abdellatif, Mahamat
- 1464-1470 Analyzing inconsistent cases in Management fsQCA studies: A methodological manifesto
by Nair, Lakshmi Balachandran & Gibbert, Michael
- 1471-1478 Integrating qualitative comparative analysis (QCA) and fuzzy cognitive maps (FCM) to enhance the selection of independent variables
by Ferreira, Fernando A.F. & Jalali, Marjan S. & Ferreira, João J.M.
- 1479-1483 Applying configural analysis to explaining rural-tourism success recipes
by Fotiadis, Anestis & Yeh, Shih-Shuo & Huan, Tzung-Cheng T.C.
- 1484-1491 Green buying behavior and the theory of consumption values: A fuzzy-set approach
by Gonçalves, Helena Martins & Lourenço, Tiago Ferreira & Silva, Graça Miranda
- 1492-1497 Causal recipes for acceptance and refusal of corporate blogs
by Hernández-García, Ángel & Iglesias-Pradas, Santiago & Fernández-Cardador, Pedro
- 1498-1502 Identifying regime switches using causal recipes
by Huarng, Kun-Huang
- 1503-1509 Framing the value and valuing the frame? Algorithms for child safety seat use
by Krishen, Anjala S. & Agarwal, Shaurya & Kachroo, Pushkin & Raschke, Robyn L.
- 1510-1515 Using fuzzy-set qualitative comparative analysis to develop an absorptive capacity-based view of training
by Hernández-Perlines, Felipe & Moreno-Garcia, Juan & Yáñez-Araque, Benito
- 1516-1523 Identifying single necessary conditions with NCA and fsQCA
by Dul, Jan
- 1524-1528 Innovative governance from public policy unities
by Hai, Do Phu & Roig-Dobón, Salvador & Sánchez-García, José Luis
2016, Volume 69, Issue 3
- 1009-1013 Roles of retailer tactics and customer-specific factors in shopper marketing: Substantive, methodological, and conceptual issues
by Grewal, Dhruv & Roggeveen, Anne L. & Nordfält, Jens
- 1014-1021 Store-window creativity's impact on shopper behavior
by Lange, Fredrik & Rosengren, Sara & Blom, Angelica
- 1022-1027 Amount off versus percentage off—when does it matter?
by González, Eva M. & Esteva, Eduardo & Roggeveen, Anne L. & Grewal, Dhruv
- 1028-1034 Shopping under the influence of curiosity: How retailers use mystery to drive purchase motivation
by Hill, Krista M. & Fombelle, Paul W. & Sirianni, Nancy J.
- 1035-1042 Expressing and defining self and relationships through everyday shopping experiences
by Compeau, Larry D. & Monroe, Kent B. & Grewal, Dhruv & Reynolds, Kristy
- 1043-1052 Shopping missions: An analytical method for the identification of shopper need states
by Sarantopoulos, Panagiotis & Theotokis, Aristeidis & Pramatari, Katerina & Doukidis, Georgios
- 1053-1060 Antecedents and outcomes of market mavenism: Insights based on survey and purchase data
by Gauri, Dinesh K. & Harmon-Kizer, Tracy R. & Talukdar, Debabrata
- 1061-1070 Does social exclusion influence multiple channel use? The interconnections with community, happiness, and well-being
by Dennis, Charles & Alamanos, Eleftherios & Papagiannidis, Savvas & Bourlakis, Michael
- 1074-1081 The role of retail price image in a multi-country context: France and the USA
by Babin, Barry J. & Borges, Adilson & James, Kevin
- 1082-1089 Targeting without alienating on the Internet: Ethnic minority and majority consumers
by Bartikowski, Boris & Taieb, Besma & Chandon, Jean-Louis
- 1090-1102 Identity, culture, dispositions and behavior: A cross-national examination of globalization and culture change
by Cleveland, Mark & Rojas-Méndez, José I. & Laroche, Michel & Papadopoulos, Nicolas
- 1103-1119 Advanced modeling of online consumer behavior: The moderating roles of hedonism and culture
by Richard, Marie-Odile & Habibi, Mohammad Reza
- 1120-1129 Development of market Mavenism traits: Antecedents and moderating effects of culture, gender, and personal beliefs
by Kiani, Isar & Laroche, Michel & Paulin, Michèle
- 1130-1137 Is it all or nothing? Testing schema congruity and typicality for products with country origin
by Spielmann, Nathalie
- 1138-1147 Developing and validating a scale of consumer brand embarrassment tendencies
by Walsh, Gianfranco & Albrecht, Arne K. & Hofacker, Charles F. & Grant, Ian & Takahashi, Ikuo
- 1148-1156 Cross-cultural differences in uses of online experts
by Obal, Michael & Kunz, Werner
- 1157-1165 Of products and tourism destinations: An integrative, cross-national study of place image
by Elliot, Statia & Papadopoulos, Nicolas
- 1167-1174 Linking personal turbulence and creative behavior: The influence of scanning and search in the entrepreneurial process
by Tang, Jintong
- 1175-1181 The ontological pitfalls of Islamic exceptionalism: A re-inquiry on El-Bassiouny's (2014, 2015) conceptualization of “Islamic marketing”
by Jafari, Aliakbar & Sandıkcı, Özlem
- 1182-1189 Tastlé-Nestlé, Toogle-Google: The effects of similarity to familiar brand names in brand name innovation
by Kronrod, Ann & Lowrey, Tina M.
- 1190-1198 Leveraging loyalty programs to build customer–company identification
by Brashear-Alejandro, Thomas & Kang, Jun & Groza, Mark D.
- 1199-1207 Interfirm alliance configuration as a strategy to reduce shareholder risks
by Tang, Tanya (Ya) & Fisher, Gregory J. & Qualls, William
- 1208-1218 Mixed blessings: How top management team heterogeneity and governance structure influence the use of corporate venture capital by post-IPO firms
by Sahaym, Arvin & Cho, Sam Yul & Kim, Sang Kyun & Mousa, Fariss-Terry
- 1219-1227 Why male and female shoppers do not see mall loyalty through the same lens? The mediating role of self-congruity
by Haj-Salem, Narjes & Chebat, Jean Charles & Michon, Richard & Oliveira, Sandra
- 1228-1233 Seeing further: Honoring John Urry's contributions to tourism and hospitality research
by Huan, Tzung-Cheng T.C.
- 1234-1241 Responsible you, despicable me: Contrasting competitor inferences from socially responsible behavior
by Hasford, Jonathan & Farmer, Adam
- 1242-1249 Corporate social responsibility authenticity: Investigating its antecedents and outcomes
by Alhouti, Sarah & Johnson, Catherine M. & Holloway, Betsy Bugg
- 1250-1259 How firms collaborate with public research organizations: The evolution of proximity dimensions in successful innovation projects
by Steinmo, Marianne & Rasmussen, Einar
2016, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 383-387 Challenges for scholarly business research in Latin America
by Gonzalez-Brambila, Claudia & Jenkins, Mauricio & Lloret, Antonio
- 388-394 Cement in Central America: Global players in a local industry
by Raventós, Pedro & Zolezzi, Sandro
- 395-399 Cement in Central America: Global players in a local industry
by Raventós, Pedro & Zolezzi, Sandro
- 400-409 Do backward linkages in export processing zones increase dynamically? Firm-level evidence from Costa Rica
by Jenkins, Mauricio & Arce, Ronald
- 410-417 How to measure export performance? Scholars’ vs. practitioners’ answers
by Carneiro, Jorge & Farias, Isabel & da Rocha, Angela & Ferreira da Silva, Jorge
- 418-425 Modeling corporate sustainability strategy
by Lloret, Antonio
- 426-434 Internet marketing and export market growth in Chile
by Bianchi, Constanza & Mathews, Shane
- 435-444 Defining generational cohorts for marketing in Mexico
by Fernández-Durán, J.J.
- 445-451 Estimation of retail sales under competitive location in Mexico
by Merino, María & Ramirez-Nafarrate, Adrian
- 452-458 Building cross-cultural negotiation prototypes in Latin American contexts from foreign executives' perceptions
by Ogliastri, Enrique & Quintanilla, Carlos
- 459-465 Separate and joint effects of advertising and placement
by Uribe, Rodrigo
- 467-475 The effect of online information sources on purchase intentions between consumers with high and low susceptibility to informational influence
by Chen, Jie & Teng, Lefa & Yu, Ying & Yu, Xueer
- 476-483 Toward a theory of marketing law transgressions
by Gazley, Aaron & Sinha, Ashish & Rod, Michel
- 484-491 I (heart) social ventures: Identification and social media engagement
by Hall-Phillips, Adrienne & Park, Joohyung & Chung, Te-Lin & Anaza, Nwamaka A. & Rathod, Sandra R.
- 492-499 Strategic bankruptcy: A stakeholder management perspective
by James, Sharon D.
- 500-507 Case-based asymmetric modeling of firms with high versus low outcomes in implementing changes in direction
by Ren, Shengce & Tsai, Huei-Ting & Eisingerich, Andreas B.
- 508-516 Are people-oriented leaders perceived as less effective in task performance? Surprising results from two experimental studies
by Gartzia, Leire & Baniandrés, Josune
- 517-524 Does the presence of a mannequin head change shopping behavior?
by Lindström, Annika & Berg, Hanna & Nordfält, Jens & Roggeveen, Anne L. & Grewal, Dhruv
- 525-540 Stakeholder co-creation during the innovation process: Identifying capabilities for knowledge creation among multiple stakeholders
by Kazadi, Kande & Lievens, Annouk & Mahr, Dominik
- 541-553 Modeling online consumer behavior: Preeminence of emotions and moderating influences of need for cognition and optimal stimulation level
by Richard, Marie-Odile & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 554-568 The effectiveness of cohesive and diversified networks: A meta-analysis
by Rauch, Andreas & Rosenbusch, Nina & Unger, Jens & Frese, Michael
- 569-578 Where is “Islamic marketing” heading?
by El-Bassiouny, Noha
- 579-586 Do gender differences persist? An examination of gender diversity on firm performance, risk, and executive compensation
by Perryman, Alexa A. & Fernando, Guy D. & Tripathy, Arindam
- 587-595 Does information sharing always improve team decision making? An examination of the hidden profile condition in new product development
by Xiao, Yazhen & Zhang, Haisu & Basadur, Timothy M.
- 596-603 Absolute versus relative sales failure
by Johnson, Jeff S. & Friend, Scott B. & Rutherford, Brian N. & Hamwi, G. Alexander
- 604-612 “I support your team, support me in turn!”
by Herrmann, Jean-Luc & Kacha, Mathieu & Derbaix, Christian
- 613-620 Beyond form and function: Why do consumers value product design?
by Kumar, Minu & Noble, Charles H.
- 621-630 Oops! I did it again: Effect of corporate governance and top management team characteristics on the likelihood of product-harm crises
by Kashmiri, Saim & Brower, Jacob
- 631-641 Pop culture, destination images, and visit intentions: Theory and research on travel motivations of Chinese and Russian tourists
by Whang, Haesung & Yong, Sunghwa & Ko, Eunju
- 642-652 Unknown, surprising, and economically significant: The realities of electronic word of mouth in Chinese social networking sites
by Kasabov, Edward
- 653-663 Stretching strategic learning to the limit: The interaction between strategic planning and learning
by Sirén, Charlotta & Kohtamäki, Marko
- 664-671 What drives emerging economy firm acquisitions in tax havens?
by Chari, Murali & Acikgoz, Senay
- 672-682 The interaction between inter-firm and interlocking directorate networks on firm's new product development outcomes
by Mazzola, Erica & Perrone, Giovanni & Kamuriwo, Dzidziso Samuel
- 683-690 Entrepreneurial orientation and performance: Is innovation speed a missing link?
by Shan, Peng & Song, Michael & Ju, Xiaofeng
- 691-699 Compulsive buying in online daily deal settings: An investigation of motivations and contextual elements
by Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Scheinbaum, Angeline Close & Schaefers, Tobias
- 700-708 The emergence of absorptive capacity through micro–macro level interactions
by Martinkenaite, Ieva & Breunig, Karl Joachim
- 709-717 Manufacturer's cooperative advertising, demand uncertainty, and information sharing
by Yan, Ruiliang & Cao, Zixia & Pei, Zhi
- 718-725 Fashionably late: Strategies for competing against a pioneer advantage
by Besharat, Ali & Langan, Ryan J. & Nguyen, Carlin A.
- 726-735 Retail stressors in the Middle East/North Africa region
by Touzani, Mourad & Hirschman, Elizabeth C. & Hechiche Salah, Lamia
- 736-750 Scaling private health care for the base of the pyramid: Expanding versus broadening service offerings in developing nations
by Bucher, Silke & Jäger, Urs & Prado, Andrea M.
- 751-759 Technology-driven strategy and firm performance: Are strategic capabilities missing links?
by Hao, Shengbin & Song, Michael
- 760-769 Being kind to ourselves: Self-compassion, coping, and consumption
by Karanika, Katerina & Hogg, Margaret K.
- 770-776 Conviviality behavior in entrepreneurial communities and business networks
by Guercini, Simone & Ranfagni, Silvia
- 777-784 Organizational capacity for change, change experience, and change project performance
by Heckmann, Nadine & Steger, Thomas & Dowling, Michael
- 785-793 Symbolic drivers of consumer–brand identification and disidentification
by Wolter, Jeremy S. & Brach, Simon & Cronin, J. Joseph & Bonn, Mark
- 794-803 Explaining online shopping behavior with fsQCA: The role of cognitive and affective perceptions
by Pappas, Ilias O. & Kourouthanassis, Panos E. & Giannakos, Michail N. & Chrissikopoulos, Vassilios
- 804-814 Partner trustworthiness, knowledge flow in strategic alliances, and firm competitiveness: A contingency perspective
by Jiang, Xu & Bao, Yongchuan & Xie, Yan & Gao, Shanxing
- 815-822 Are third-party green–brown ratings believed?: The role of prior brand loyalty and environmental concern
by Kwon, Wi-Suk & Englis, Basil & Mann, Manveer
- 823-830 Ethical negotiation values of Chinese negotiators
by Chan, Sow Hup & Ng, Tsz Shing
- 831-848 Does incremental and radical innovation performance depend on different types of knowledge accumulation capabilities and organizational size?
by Forés, Beatriz & Camisón, César
- 849-861 Strategic orientations and performance: A configurational perspective
by Deutscher, Franziska & Zapkau, Florian B. & Schwens, Christian & Baum, Matthias & Kabst, Ruediger
- 862-876 How dynamic capabilities affect adoption of management innovations
by Lin, Hai-Fen & Su, Jing-Qin & Higgins, Angela
- 877-887 Performance measurement choices in international joint ventures: What factors drive them?
by Larimo, Jorma & Le Nguyen, Huu & Ali, Tahir
- 888-896 To be or not to be (loyal): Is there a recipe for customer loyalty in the B2B context?
by Russo, Ivan & Confente, Ilenia & Gligor, David M. & Autry, Chad W.
- 897-904 Big Data consumer analytics and the transformation of marketing
by Erevelles, Sunil & Fukawa, Nobuyuki & Swayne, Linda
- 905-914 Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting and Organizational Stigma: The Case of “Sin” Industries
by Grougiou, Vassiliki & Dedoulis, Emmanouil & Leventis, Stergios
- 915-927 Configurational paths to sponsor satisfaction in crowdfunding
by Xu, Bo & Zheng, Haichao & Xu, Yun & Wang, Tao
- 928-935 Contextualizing human capital theory in a non-Western setting: Testing the pay-for-performance assumption
by Hayek, Mario & Thomas, Christopher H. & Novicevic, Milorad M. & Montalvo, Daniel
- 936-943 Emphasizing brand heritage: Does it work? And how?
by Rose, Gregory M. & Merchant, Altaf & Orth, Ulrich R. & Horstmann, Florian
- 944-955 How do firms benefit from customer complaints?
by Yilmaz, Cengiz & Varnali, Kaan & Kasnakoglu, Berna Tari
- 956-963 Explaining the effects of perceived person-supervisor fit and person-organization fit on organizational commitment in the U.S. and Japan
by Astakhova, Marina N.
- 964-973 The effect of loyalty program fees on program perceptions and engagement
by Ashley, Christy & Gillespie, Erin A. & Noble, Stephanie M.
- 974-984 Interorganizational collaboration and firm innovativeness: Unpacking the role of the organizational environment
by Alexiev, Alexander S. & Volberda, Henk W. & Van den Bosch, Frans A.J.
- 985-991 From fantasy to reality: Transformation of native visitor experiences
by Chen, Po-Ju
- 992-999 Increasing sample size compensates for data problems in segmentation studies
by Dolnicar, Sara & Grün, Bettina & Leisch, Friedrich
- 1000-1007 The relationship between density perceptions and satisfaction in the retail setting: Mediation and moderation effects
by Pons, Frank & Giroux, Marilyn & Mourali, Mehdi & Zins, Michel
2016, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-5 Leaving Pleasantville: Macro/micro, public/private, conscious/non-conscious, volitional/imposed, and permanent/ephemeral transformations beyond everyday life
by Megehee, Carol M. & Ko, Eunju & Belk, Russell W.
- 6-17 Pursuing upward transformation: The construction of a progressing self among dominated consumers
by Castilhos, Rodrigo B. & Fonseca, Marcelo J.
- 18-24 Craft consumption and consumer transformation in a transmodern era
by Elliot, Esi A.
- 25-32 Mini-miracles: Transformations of self from consumption of the Lourdes pilgrimage
by Higgins, Leighanne & Hamilton, Kathy
- 33-44 Transformation as reversion to fitrah: Muslim Māori women's self-transformation through reflexive consumption
by Kadirov, Djavlonbek & Allayarova, Nilufar & Boulanouar, Aisha Wood
- 45-56 The transition of the self through the Arab Spring in Egypt and Libya
by Al-Abdin, Ahmed & Dean, Dianne & Nicholson, John D.
- 57-64 Becoming sensory disabled: Exploring self-transformation through rites of passage
by Beudaert, Anthony & Özçağlar-Toulouse, Nil & Türe, Meltem
- 65-72 Transition of self: Repositioning the celebrity brand through social media—The case of Elizabeth Gilbert
by Johns, Raechel & English, Rebecca
- 73-82 Mastering survivorship: How brands facilitate the transformation to heroic survivor
by Hollenbeck, Candice R. & Patrick, Vanessa M.
- 83-93 Oneself for another: The construction of intimacy in a world of strangers
by Rojas Gaviria, Pilar
- 94-109 “God, I have so many ashtrays!” Dependences and dependencies in consumer–possession relationships
by Masset, Julie & Decrop, Alain
- 110-119 Transforming beyond self: Fluidity of parent identity in family decision-making
by Parkinson, Joy & Gallegos, Danielle & Russell-Bennett, Rebekah
- 120-136 Re-imagining the utopian: Transformation of a sustainable lifestyle in ecovillages
by Hong, Soonkwan & Vicdan, Handan
- 137-144 User-generated content about brands: Understanding its creators and consumers
by Halliday, Sue Vaux
- 145-154 “No, I won't eat that!” Parental self-transformation in clashes of role enactment and children's will
by Del Bucchia, Céline & Peñaloza, Lisa
- 155-165 Dress, transformation, and conformity in the heavy rock subculture
by Chaney, Damien & Goulding, Christina
- 166-176 The luxury of igniting change by giving: Transforming yourself while transforming others' lives
by Llamas, Rosa & Thomsen, Thyra Uth
- 177-190 Turning point of transformation: Consumer communities, identity projects and becoming a serious dog hobbyist
by Syrjälä, Henna
- 191-207 “My plastic dreams”: Towards an extended understanding of materiality and the shaping of consumer identities
by Ferreira, Marcia Christina & Scaraboto, Daiane
- 208-215 Exploring reflective learning during the extended consumption of life experiences
by Bosangit, Carmela & Demangeot, Catherine
- 216-223 Transformation, transcendence, and temporality in theatrical consumption
by Goulding, Christina & Saren, Michael
- 224-233 Being sub-culturally authentic and acceptable to the mainstream: Civilizing practices and self-authentication
by Healy, Michael John & Beverland, Michael B.
- 234-243 Strategy narratives and wellbeing challenges: The role of everyday self-presentation
by Liu, Chihling & Keeling, Debbie Isobel & Hogg, Margaret K.
- 244-254 Subcultural escapades via music consumption: Identity transformations and extraordinary experiences in Dionysian music subcultures
by Ulusoy, Emre
- 255-263 Narrativity, temporality, and consumer-identity transformation through tourism
by Ourahmoune, Nacima
- 264-272 Professionalized consumption and identity transformations in the field of eSports
by Seo, Yuri
- 273-283 Next stop, Pleasure Town: Identity transformation and women's erotic consumption
by Walther, Luciana & Schouten, John W.
- 284-297 Experiential responsible consumption
by Ulusoy, Ebru
- 299-303 Pursuing the concept of luxury: Introduction to the JBR Special Issue on “Luxury Marketing from Tradition to Innovation”
by Chandon, Jean-Louis & Laurent, Gilles & Valette-Florence, Pierre
- 304-313 Narrative-transportation storylines in luxury brand advertising: Motivating consumer engagement
by Kim, Jae-Eun & Lloyd, Stephen & Cervellon, Marie-Cécile
- 314-322 The impact of attitude functions on luxury brand consumption: An age-based group comparison
by Schade, Michael & Hegner, Sabrina & Horstmann, Florian & Brinkmann, Nora
- 323-331 Customer commitment to luxury brands: Antecedents and consequences
by Shukla, Paurav & Banerjee, Madhumita & Singh, Jaywant
- 332-340 Where do consumers think luxury begins? A study of perceived minimum price for 21 luxury goods in 7 countries
by Kapferer, Jean-Noël & Laurent, Gilles
- 341-348 How price display influences consumer luxury perceptions
by Parguel, Béatrice & Delécolle, Thierry & Valette-Florence, Pierre