Journal of Business Research
2016, Volume 69, Issue 4
- 1396-1400 Predicting future intentions of basketball spectators using SEM and fsQCA
by Calabuig Moreno, Ferran & Prado-Gascó, Vicente & Crespo Hervás, Josep & Núñez-Pomar, Juan & Añó Sanz, Vicente
- 1401-1406 Leader–member exchange, enriched jobs, and goal-setting: Applying fuzzy set methodology
by Lee Whittington, J. & Greg Bell, R.
- 1407-1411 Unraveling Belgian fashion designers' high perceived success: A set-theoretic approach
by Jacobs, Sofie & Cambré, Bart & Huysentruyt, Marieke & Schramme, Annick
- 1412-1417 Using high-potential firms as the key to achieving territorial development
by Pinazo-Dallenbach, Pablo & Mas-Tur, Alicia & Lloria, Begoña
- 1418-1422 Gender, self-confidence, sports, and preferences for competition
by Comeig, Irene & Grau-Grau, Alfredo & Jaramillo-Gutiérrez, Ainhoa & Ramírez, Federico
- 1423-1427 Elapsed time on first buying triggers brand choices within a category: A virtual reality-based study
by Bigné, Enrique & Llinares, Carmen & Torrecilla, Carmen
- 1428-1436 How important is customer orientation for firm performance? A fuzzy set analysis of orientations, strategies, and environments
by Frambach, Ruud T. & Fiss, Peer C. & Ingenbleek, Paul T.M.
- 1437-1441 A configurational approach in business model design
by Kulins, Christopher & Leonardy, Hannes & Weber, Christiana
- 1442-1445 Performance and value creation at United Kingdom's airports using fsQCA
by Romero, Javier & Lafont, Juan & Tafur, Javier & Eguren, Santos
- 1446-1451 Applications of fuzzy logic for determining the driving forces in collaborative research contracts
by Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina & Llopis-Albert, Carlos
- 1452-1457 When does family involvement produce superior performance in SME family business?
by González-Cruz, Tomás F. & Cruz-Ros, Sonia
- 1458-1463 On the use of qualitative comparative analysis in management
by Seny Kan, Anderson Konan & Adegbite, Emmanuel & El Omari, Sami & Abdellatif, Mahamat
- 1464-1470 Analyzing inconsistent cases in Management fsQCA studies: A methodological manifesto
by Nair, Lakshmi Balachandran & Gibbert, Michael
- 1471-1478 Integrating qualitative comparative analysis (QCA) and fuzzy cognitive maps (FCM) to enhance the selection of independent variables
by Ferreira, Fernando A.F. & Jalali, Marjan S. & Ferreira, João J.M.
- 1479-1483 Applying configural analysis to explaining rural-tourism success recipes
by Fotiadis, Anestis & Yeh, Shih-Shuo & Huan, Tzung-Cheng T.C.
- 1484-1491 Green buying behavior and the theory of consumption values: A fuzzy-set approach
by Gonçalves, Helena Martins & Lourenço, Tiago Ferreira & Silva, Graça Miranda
- 1492-1497 Causal recipes for acceptance and refusal of corporate blogs
by Hernández-García, Ángel & Iglesias-Pradas, Santiago & Fernández-Cardador, Pedro
- 1498-1502 Identifying regime switches using causal recipes
by Huarng, Kun-Huang
- 1503-1509 Framing the value and valuing the frame? Algorithms for child safety seat use
by Krishen, Anjala S. & Agarwal, Shaurya & Kachroo, Pushkin & Raschke, Robyn L.
- 1510-1515 Using fuzzy-set qualitative comparative analysis to develop an absorptive capacity-based view of training
by Hernández-Perlines, Felipe & Moreno-Garcia, Juan & Yáñez-Araque, Benito
- 1516-1523 Identifying single necessary conditions with NCA and fsQCA
by Dul, Jan
- 1524-1528 Innovative governance from public policy unities
by Hai, Do Phu & Roig-Dobón, Salvador & Sánchez-García, José Luis
2016, Volume 69, Issue 3
- 1009-1013 Roles of retailer tactics and customer-specific factors in shopper marketing: Substantive, methodological, and conceptual issues
by Grewal, Dhruv & Roggeveen, Anne L. & Nordfält, Jens
- 1014-1021 Store-window creativity's impact on shopper behavior
by Lange, Fredrik & Rosengren, Sara & Blom, Angelica
- 1022-1027 Amount off versus percentage off—when does it matter?
by González, Eva M. & Esteva, Eduardo & Roggeveen, Anne L. & Grewal, Dhruv
- 1028-1034 Shopping under the influence of curiosity: How retailers use mystery to drive purchase motivation
by Hill, Krista M. & Fombelle, Paul W. & Sirianni, Nancy J.
- 1035-1042 Expressing and defining self and relationships through everyday shopping experiences
by Compeau, Larry D. & Monroe, Kent B. & Grewal, Dhruv & Reynolds, Kristy
- 1043-1052 Shopping missions: An analytical method for the identification of shopper need states
by Sarantopoulos, Panagiotis & Theotokis, Aristeidis & Pramatari, Katerina & Doukidis, Georgios
- 1053-1060 Antecedents and outcomes of market mavenism: Insights based on survey and purchase data
by Gauri, Dinesh K. & Harmon-Kizer, Tracy R. & Talukdar, Debabrata
- 1061-1070 Does social exclusion influence multiple channel use? The interconnections with community, happiness, and well-being
by Dennis, Charles & Alamanos, Eleftherios & Papagiannidis, Savvas & Bourlakis, Michael
- 1074-1081 The role of retail price image in a multi-country context: France and the USA
by Babin, Barry J. & Borges, Adilson & James, Kevin
- 1082-1089 Targeting without alienating on the Internet: Ethnic minority and majority consumers
by Bartikowski, Boris & Taieb, Besma & Chandon, Jean-Louis
- 1090-1102 Identity, culture, dispositions and behavior: A cross-national examination of globalization and culture change
by Cleveland, Mark & Rojas-Méndez, José I. & Laroche, Michel & Papadopoulos, Nicolas
- 1103-1119 Advanced modeling of online consumer behavior: The moderating roles of hedonism and culture
by Richard, Marie-Odile & Habibi, Mohammad Reza
- 1120-1129 Development of market Mavenism traits: Antecedents and moderating effects of culture, gender, and personal beliefs
by Kiani, Isar & Laroche, Michel & Paulin, Michèle
- 1130-1137 Is it all or nothing? Testing schema congruity and typicality for products with country origin
by Spielmann, Nathalie
- 1138-1147 Developing and validating a scale of consumer brand embarrassment tendencies
by Walsh, Gianfranco & Albrecht, Arne K. & Hofacker, Charles F. & Grant, Ian & Takahashi, Ikuo
- 1148-1156 Cross-cultural differences in uses of online experts
by Obal, Michael & Kunz, Werner
- 1157-1165 Of products and tourism destinations: An integrative, cross-national study of place image
by Elliot, Statia & Papadopoulos, Nicolas
- 1167-1174 Linking personal turbulence and creative behavior: The influence of scanning and search in the entrepreneurial process
by Tang, Jintong
- 1175-1181 The ontological pitfalls of Islamic exceptionalism: A re-inquiry on El-Bassiouny's (2014, 2015) conceptualization of “Islamic marketing”
by Jafari, Aliakbar & Sandıkcı, Özlem
- 1182-1189 Tastlé-Nestlé, Toogle-Google: The effects of similarity to familiar brand names in brand name innovation
by Kronrod, Ann & Lowrey, Tina M.
- 1190-1198 Leveraging loyalty programs to build customer–company identification
by Brashear-Alejandro, Thomas & Kang, Jun & Groza, Mark D.
- 1199-1207 Interfirm alliance configuration as a strategy to reduce shareholder risks
by Tang, Tanya (Ya) & Fisher, Gregory J. & Qualls, William
- 1208-1218 Mixed blessings: How top management team heterogeneity and governance structure influence the use of corporate venture capital by post-IPO firms
by Sahaym, Arvin & Cho, Sam Yul & Kim, Sang Kyun & Mousa, Fariss-Terry
- 1219-1227 Why male and female shoppers do not see mall loyalty through the same lens? The mediating role of self-congruity
by Haj-Salem, Narjes & Chebat, Jean Charles & Michon, Richard & Oliveira, Sandra
- 1228-1233 Seeing further: Honoring John Urry's contributions to tourism and hospitality research
by Huan, Tzung-Cheng T.C.
- 1234-1241 Responsible you, despicable me: Contrasting competitor inferences from socially responsible behavior
by Hasford, Jonathan & Farmer, Adam
- 1242-1249 Corporate social responsibility authenticity: Investigating its antecedents and outcomes
by Alhouti, Sarah & Johnson, Catherine M. & Holloway, Betsy Bugg
- 1250-1259 How firms collaborate with public research organizations: The evolution of proximity dimensions in successful innovation projects
by Steinmo, Marianne & Rasmussen, Einar
2016, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 383-387 Challenges for scholarly business research in Latin America
by Gonzalez-Brambila, Claudia & Jenkins, Mauricio & Lloret, Antonio
- 388-394 Cement in Central America: Global players in a local industry
by Raventós, Pedro & Zolezzi, Sandro
- 395-399 Cement in Central America: Global players in a local industry
by Raventós, Pedro & Zolezzi, Sandro
- 400-409 Do backward linkages in export processing zones increase dynamically? Firm-level evidence from Costa Rica
by Jenkins, Mauricio & Arce, Ronald
- 410-417 How to measure export performance? Scholars’ vs. practitioners’ answers
by Carneiro, Jorge & Farias, Isabel & da Rocha, Angela & Ferreira da Silva, Jorge
- 418-425 Modeling corporate sustainability strategy
by Lloret, Antonio
- 426-434 Internet marketing and export market growth in Chile
by Bianchi, Constanza & Mathews, Shane
- 435-444 Defining generational cohorts for marketing in Mexico
by Fernández-Durán, J.J.
- 445-451 Estimation of retail sales under competitive location in Mexico
by Merino, María & Ramirez-Nafarrate, Adrian
- 452-458 Building cross-cultural negotiation prototypes in Latin American contexts from foreign executives' perceptions
by Ogliastri, Enrique & Quintanilla, Carlos
- 459-465 Separate and joint effects of advertising and placement
by Uribe, Rodrigo
- 467-475 The effect of online information sources on purchase intentions between consumers with high and low susceptibility to informational influence
by Chen, Jie & Teng, Lefa & Yu, Ying & Yu, Xueer
- 476-483 Toward a theory of marketing law transgressions
by Gazley, Aaron & Sinha, Ashish & Rod, Michel
- 484-491 I (heart) social ventures: Identification and social media engagement
by Hall-Phillips, Adrienne & Park, Joohyung & Chung, Te-Lin & Anaza, Nwamaka A. & Rathod, Sandra R.
- 492-499 Strategic bankruptcy: A stakeholder management perspective
by James, Sharon D.
- 500-507 Case-based asymmetric modeling of firms with high versus low outcomes in implementing changes in direction
by Ren, Shengce & Tsai, Huei-Ting & Eisingerich, Andreas B.
- 508-516 Are people-oriented leaders perceived as less effective in task performance? Surprising results from two experimental studies
by Gartzia, Leire & Baniandrés, Josune
- 517-524 Does the presence of a mannequin head change shopping behavior?
by Lindström, Annika & Berg, Hanna & Nordfält, Jens & Roggeveen, Anne L. & Grewal, Dhruv
- 525-540 Stakeholder co-creation during the innovation process: Identifying capabilities for knowledge creation among multiple stakeholders
by Kazadi, Kande & Lievens, Annouk & Mahr, Dominik
- 541-553 Modeling online consumer behavior: Preeminence of emotions and moderating influences of need for cognition and optimal stimulation level
by Richard, Marie-Odile & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 554-568 The effectiveness of cohesive and diversified networks: A meta-analysis
by Rauch, Andreas & Rosenbusch, Nina & Unger, Jens & Frese, Michael
- 569-578 Where is “Islamic marketing” heading?
by El-Bassiouny, Noha
- 579-586 Do gender differences persist? An examination of gender diversity on firm performance, risk, and executive compensation
by Perryman, Alexa A. & Fernando, Guy D. & Tripathy, Arindam
- 587-595 Does information sharing always improve team decision making? An examination of the hidden profile condition in new product development
by Xiao, Yazhen & Zhang, Haisu & Basadur, Timothy M.
- 596-603 Absolute versus relative sales failure
by Johnson, Jeff S. & Friend, Scott B. & Rutherford, Brian N. & Hamwi, G. Alexander
- 604-612 “I support your team, support me in turn!”
by Herrmann, Jean-Luc & Kacha, Mathieu & Derbaix, Christian
- 613-620 Beyond form and function: Why do consumers value product design?
by Kumar, Minu & Noble, Charles H.
- 621-630 Oops! I did it again: Effect of corporate governance and top management team characteristics on the likelihood of product-harm crises
by Kashmiri, Saim & Brower, Jacob
- 631-641 Pop culture, destination images, and visit intentions: Theory and research on travel motivations of Chinese and Russian tourists
by Whang, Haesung & Yong, Sunghwa & Ko, Eunju
- 642-652 Unknown, surprising, and economically significant: The realities of electronic word of mouth in Chinese social networking sites
by Kasabov, Edward
- 653-663 Stretching strategic learning to the limit: The interaction between strategic planning and learning
by Sirén, Charlotta & Kohtamäki, Marko
- 664-671 What drives emerging economy firm acquisitions in tax havens?
by Chari, Murali & Acikgoz, Senay
- 672-682 The interaction between inter-firm and interlocking directorate networks on firm's new product development outcomes
by Mazzola, Erica & Perrone, Giovanni & Kamuriwo, Dzidziso Samuel
- 683-690 Entrepreneurial orientation and performance: Is innovation speed a missing link?
by Shan, Peng & Song, Michael & Ju, Xiaofeng
- 691-699 Compulsive buying in online daily deal settings: An investigation of motivations and contextual elements
by Kukar-Kinney, Monika & Scheinbaum, Angeline Close & Schaefers, Tobias
- 700-708 The emergence of absorptive capacity through micro–macro level interactions
by Martinkenaite, Ieva & Breunig, Karl Joachim
- 709-717 Manufacturer's cooperative advertising, demand uncertainty, and information sharing
by Yan, Ruiliang & Cao, Zixia & Pei, Zhi
- 718-725 Fashionably late: Strategies for competing against a pioneer advantage
by Besharat, Ali & Langan, Ryan J. & Nguyen, Carlin A.
- 726-735 Retail stressors in the Middle East/North Africa region
by Touzani, Mourad & Hirschman, Elizabeth C. & Hechiche Salah, Lamia
- 736-750 Scaling private health care for the base of the pyramid: Expanding versus broadening service offerings in developing nations
by Bucher, Silke & Jäger, Urs & Prado, Andrea M.
- 751-759 Technology-driven strategy and firm performance: Are strategic capabilities missing links?
by Hao, Shengbin & Song, Michael
- 760-769 Being kind to ourselves: Self-compassion, coping, and consumption
by Karanika, Katerina & Hogg, Margaret K.
- 770-776 Conviviality behavior in entrepreneurial communities and business networks
by Guercini, Simone & Ranfagni, Silvia
- 777-784 Organizational capacity for change, change experience, and change project performance
by Heckmann, Nadine & Steger, Thomas & Dowling, Michael
- 785-793 Symbolic drivers of consumer–brand identification and disidentification
by Wolter, Jeremy S. & Brach, Simon & Cronin, J. Joseph & Bonn, Mark
- 794-803 Explaining online shopping behavior with fsQCA: The role of cognitive and affective perceptions
by Pappas, Ilias O. & Kourouthanassis, Panos E. & Giannakos, Michail N. & Chrissikopoulos, Vassilios
- 804-814 Partner trustworthiness, knowledge flow in strategic alliances, and firm competitiveness: A contingency perspective
by Jiang, Xu & Bao, Yongchuan & Xie, Yan & Gao, Shanxing
- 815-822 Are third-party green–brown ratings believed?: The role of prior brand loyalty and environmental concern
by Kwon, Wi-Suk & Englis, Basil & Mann, Manveer
- 823-830 Ethical negotiation values of Chinese negotiators
by Chan, Sow Hup & Ng, Tsz Shing
- 831-848 Does incremental and radical innovation performance depend on different types of knowledge accumulation capabilities and organizational size?
by Forés, Beatriz & Camisón, César
- 849-861 Strategic orientations and performance: A configurational perspective
by Deutscher, Franziska & Zapkau, Florian B. & Schwens, Christian & Baum, Matthias & Kabst, Ruediger
- 862-876 How dynamic capabilities affect adoption of management innovations
by Lin, Hai-Fen & Su, Jing-Qin & Higgins, Angela
- 877-887 Performance measurement choices in international joint ventures: What factors drive them?
by Larimo, Jorma & Le Nguyen, Huu & Ali, Tahir
- 888-896 To be or not to be (loyal): Is there a recipe for customer loyalty in the B2B context?
by Russo, Ivan & Confente, Ilenia & Gligor, David M. & Autry, Chad W.
- 897-904 Big Data consumer analytics and the transformation of marketing
by Erevelles, Sunil & Fukawa, Nobuyuki & Swayne, Linda
- 905-914 Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting and Organizational Stigma: The Case of “Sin” Industries
by Grougiou, Vassiliki & Dedoulis, Emmanouil & Leventis, Stergios
- 915-927 Configurational paths to sponsor satisfaction in crowdfunding
by Xu, Bo & Zheng, Haichao & Xu, Yun & Wang, Tao
- 928-935 Contextualizing human capital theory in a non-Western setting: Testing the pay-for-performance assumption
by Hayek, Mario & Thomas, Christopher H. & Novicevic, Milorad M. & Montalvo, Daniel
- 936-943 Emphasizing brand heritage: Does it work? And how?
by Rose, Gregory M. & Merchant, Altaf & Orth, Ulrich R. & Horstmann, Florian
- 944-955 How do firms benefit from customer complaints?
by Yilmaz, Cengiz & Varnali, Kaan & Kasnakoglu, Berna Tari
- 956-963 Explaining the effects of perceived person-supervisor fit and person-organization fit on organizational commitment in the U.S. and Japan
by Astakhova, Marina N.
- 964-973 The effect of loyalty program fees on program perceptions and engagement
by Ashley, Christy & Gillespie, Erin A. & Noble, Stephanie M.
- 974-984 Interorganizational collaboration and firm innovativeness: Unpacking the role of the organizational environment
by Alexiev, Alexander S. & Volberda, Henk W. & Van den Bosch, Frans A.J.
- 985-991 From fantasy to reality: Transformation of native visitor experiences
by Chen, Po-Ju
- 992-999 Increasing sample size compensates for data problems in segmentation studies
by Dolnicar, Sara & Grün, Bettina & Leisch, Friedrich
- 1000-1007 The relationship between density perceptions and satisfaction in the retail setting: Mediation and moderation effects
by Pons, Frank & Giroux, Marilyn & Mourali, Mehdi & Zins, Michel
2016, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-5 Leaving Pleasantville: Macro/micro, public/private, conscious/non-conscious, volitional/imposed, and permanent/ephemeral transformations beyond everyday life
by Megehee, Carol M. & Ko, Eunju & Belk, Russell W.
- 6-17 Pursuing upward transformation: The construction of a progressing self among dominated consumers
by Castilhos, Rodrigo B. & Fonseca, Marcelo J.
- 18-24 Craft consumption and consumer transformation in a transmodern era
by Elliot, Esi A.
- 25-32 Mini-miracles: Transformations of self from consumption of the Lourdes pilgrimage
by Higgins, Leighanne & Hamilton, Kathy
- 33-44 Transformation as reversion to fitrah: Muslim Māori women's self-transformation through reflexive consumption
by Kadirov, Djavlonbek & Allayarova, Nilufar & Boulanouar, Aisha Wood
- 45-56 The transition of the self through the Arab Spring in Egypt and Libya
by Al-Abdin, Ahmed & Dean, Dianne & Nicholson, John D.
- 57-64 Becoming sensory disabled: Exploring self-transformation through rites of passage
by Beudaert, Anthony & Özçağlar-Toulouse, Nil & Türe, Meltem
- 65-72 Transition of self: Repositioning the celebrity brand through social media—The case of Elizabeth Gilbert
by Johns, Raechel & English, Rebecca
- 73-82 Mastering survivorship: How brands facilitate the transformation to heroic survivor
by Hollenbeck, Candice R. & Patrick, Vanessa M.
- 83-93 Oneself for another: The construction of intimacy in a world of strangers
by Rojas Gaviria, Pilar
- 94-109 “God, I have so many ashtrays!” Dependences and dependencies in consumer–possession relationships
by Masset, Julie & Decrop, Alain
- 110-119 Transforming beyond self: Fluidity of parent identity in family decision-making
by Parkinson, Joy & Gallegos, Danielle & Russell-Bennett, Rebekah
- 120-136 Re-imagining the utopian: Transformation of a sustainable lifestyle in ecovillages
by Hong, Soonkwan & Vicdan, Handan
- 137-144 User-generated content about brands: Understanding its creators and consumers
by Halliday, Sue Vaux
- 145-154 “No, I won't eat that!” Parental self-transformation in clashes of role enactment and children's will
by Del Bucchia, Céline & Peñaloza, Lisa
- 155-165 Dress, transformation, and conformity in the heavy rock subculture
by Chaney, Damien & Goulding, Christina
- 166-176 The luxury of igniting change by giving: Transforming yourself while transforming others' lives
by Llamas, Rosa & Thomsen, Thyra Uth
- 177-190 Turning point of transformation: Consumer communities, identity projects and becoming a serious dog hobbyist
by Syrjälä, Henna
- 191-207 “My plastic dreams”: Towards an extended understanding of materiality and the shaping of consumer identities
by Ferreira, Marcia Christina & Scaraboto, Daiane
- 208-215 Exploring reflective learning during the extended consumption of life experiences
by Bosangit, Carmela & Demangeot, Catherine
- 216-223 Transformation, transcendence, and temporality in theatrical consumption
by Goulding, Christina & Saren, Michael
- 224-233 Being sub-culturally authentic and acceptable to the mainstream: Civilizing practices and self-authentication
by Healy, Michael John & Beverland, Michael B.
- 234-243 Strategy narratives and wellbeing challenges: The role of everyday self-presentation
by Liu, Chihling & Keeling, Debbie Isobel & Hogg, Margaret K.
- 244-254 Subcultural escapades via music consumption: Identity transformations and extraordinary experiences in Dionysian music subcultures
by Ulusoy, Emre
- 255-263 Narrativity, temporality, and consumer-identity transformation through tourism
by Ourahmoune, Nacima
- 264-272 Professionalized consumption and identity transformations in the field of eSports
by Seo, Yuri
- 273-283 Next stop, Pleasure Town: Identity transformation and women's erotic consumption
by Walther, Luciana & Schouten, John W.
- 284-297 Experiential responsible consumption
by Ulusoy, Ebru
- 299-303 Pursuing the concept of luxury: Introduction to the JBR Special Issue on “Luxury Marketing from Tradition to Innovation”
by Chandon, Jean-Louis & Laurent, Gilles & Valette-Florence, Pierre
- 304-313 Narrative-transportation storylines in luxury brand advertising: Motivating consumer engagement
by Kim, Jae-Eun & Lloyd, Stephen & Cervellon, Marie-Cécile
- 314-322 The impact of attitude functions on luxury brand consumption: An age-based group comparison
by Schade, Michael & Hegner, Sabrina & Horstmann, Florian & Brinkmann, Nora
- 323-331 Customer commitment to luxury brands: Antecedents and consequences
by Shukla, Paurav & Banerjee, Madhumita & Singh, Jaywant
- 332-340 Where do consumers think luxury begins? A study of perceived minimum price for 21 luxury goods in 7 countries
by Kapferer, Jean-Noël & Laurent, Gilles
- 341-348 How price display influences consumer luxury perceptions
by Parguel, Béatrice & Delécolle, Thierry & Valette-Florence, Pierre
- 349-356 A typology of brand counterfeiting and imitation based on a semiotic approach
by Le Roux, André & Bobrie, François & Thébault, Marinette
- 357-364 The standardization-localization dilemma of brand communications for luxury fashion retailers' internationalization into China
by Liu, Sindy & Perry, Patsy & Moore, Christopher & Warnaby, Gary
2015, Volume 68, Issue 12
- 2443-2445 Positive marketing: Introduction to the special section
by Lerman, Dawn & Shefrin, Hersh
- 2446-2451 Creating firm, customer, and societal value: Toward a theory of positive marketing
by Gopaldas, Ahir
- 2452-2463 Doing well while doing good? An integrative review of marketing criticism and response
by Stoeckl, Verena E. & Luedicke, Marius K.
- 2464-2476 Does loyalty span domains? Examining the relationship between consumer loyalty, other loyalties and happiness
by Aksoy, Lerzan & Keiningham, Timothy L. & Buoye, Alexander & Larivière, Bart & Williams, Luke & Wilson, Ian
- 2477-2483 Because I'm worth it: The impact of given versus perceived status on preferential treatment effectiveness
by Pez, Virginie & Butori, Raphaëlle & de Kerviler, Gwarlann
- 2484-2493 Applying industry practices to promote healthy foods: An exploration of positive marketing outcomes
by Bublitz, Melissa G. & Peracchio, Laura A.
- 2494-2502 Relationship advertising: How advertising can enhance social bonds
by de Waal Malefyt, Timothy
- 2503-2512 Positive marketing: A new theoretical prototype of sharing in an online community
by Krush, Michael T. & Pennington, Julia R. & Fowler, Aubrey R. & Mittelstaedt, John D.
- 2513-2516 Macromarketing approaches to thought development in positive marketing: Two perspectives on a research agenda for positive marketing scholars
by Mittelstaedt, John D. & Kilbourne, William E. & Shultz, Clifford J.
- 2517-2526 Agropecuaria Montelíbano
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Segura, Melina & Pichardo, Caleb A.
- 2527-2539 Agora Magazine speaks Spanish
by Auletta, Nunzia
- 2540-2551 Case method use in shaping well-rounded Latin American MBAs
by Reficco, Ezequiel & Jaén, María Helena
- 2552-2559 Investigating marketing managers' perspectives on social media in Chile
by Bianchi, Constanza & Andrews, Lynda
- 2560-2568 Brand equity estimation model
by de Oliveira, Marta Olivia Rovedder & Silveira, Cleo Schmitt & Luce, Fernando Bins
- 2569-2578 Electronic tendering of pharmaceuticals and medical devices in Chile
by Raventós, Pedro & Zolezzi, Sandro
- 2579-2587 Social sanctions or social relations? Microfinance in Mexico
by Griffin, Denis & Husted, Bryan W.
- 2588-2592 Local responses to global challenges: Lessons from small economies
by Carneiro, Jorge & Salter, Stephen B. & Punnett, Betty Jane
- 2593-2602 The satisfaction–place attachment relationship: Potential mediators and moderators
by Ramkissoon, Haywantee & Mavondo, Felix T.
- 2603-2609 Swapping bricks for clicks: Crowdsourcing longitudinal data on Amazon Turk
by Daly, Timothy M. & Nataraajan, Rajan
- 2610-2618 When and how should retailers rationalize the size and duration of price discounts?
by Weathers, Danny & Swain, Scott D. & Makienko, Igor
- 2619-2627 A dynamic view on secrecy management
by Bos, Brenda & Broekhuizen, Thijs L.J. & de Faria, Pedro
- 2628-2633 Book essay on “leadership & cultural webs in organizations: Weaver's tales”
by Pattinson, Hugh M.
- 2634-2644 Consumption community commitment: Newbies' and longstanding members' brand engagement and loyalty
by Raïes, Karine & Mühlbacher, Hans & Gavard-Perret, Marie-Laure
- 2645-2653 A bibliometric overview of the Journal of Business Research between 1973 and 2014
by Merigó, José M. & Mas-Tur, Alicia & Roig-Tierno, Norat & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo
- 2654-2662 Asymmetric modeling of organizational innovation
by Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll, Francisca & Arribas, Ivan
- 2663-2675 Going green: How different advertising appeals impact green consumption behavior
by Yang, Defeng & Lu, Yue & Zhu, Wenting & Su, Chenting
- 2683-2690 A reexamination of the organizational slack and innovation relationship
by Marlin, Dan & Geiger, Scott W.
- 2691-2702 Operationalizing and measuring individual entrepreneurial orientation using cognitive mapping and MCDA techniques
by Ferreira, Fernando A.F. & Marques, Carla S.E. & Bento, Paulo & Ferreira, João J.M. & Jalali, Marjan S.
2015, Volume 68, Issue 11
- 2227-2231 Achieving tourist loyalty through destination personality, satisfaction, and identification
by Hultman, Magnus & Skarmeas, Dionysis & Oghazi, Pejvak & Beheshti, Hooshang M.
- 2232-2236 The effects of corporate social responsibility on brand equity and firm performance
by Wang, David Han-Min & Chen, Pei-Hua & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang & Hsiao, Chih-Yi
- 2237-2241 Viral effects of social network and media on consumers’ purchase intention
by Gunawan, Dedy Darsono & Huarng, Kun-Huang
- 2242-2247 Facebook users' intentions in risk communication and food-safety issues
by Wu, Chih-Wen
- 2248-2253 Managing innovation through co-production in interfirm partnering
by Wu, Li-Wei & Lii, Yuan-shuh & Wang, Chung-Yu
- 2254-2259 Innovative brand experience's influence on brand equity and brand satisfaction
by Lin, Yi Hsin
- 2260-2265 The empirical study of consumers' loyalty for display technology
by Lin, Chiu Hui & Wu, Chih-Wen & Cheng, Yi-Han
- 2266-2271 Dialogic co-creation and service innovation performance in high-tech companies
by Hsieh, Jung-Kuei & Hsieh, Yi-Ching
- 2272-2278 Can a magic recipe foster university spin-off creation?
by Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo Enrique & Sánchez García, José Luis
- 2279-2284 What to avoid to succeed as an entrepreneur
by Mas-Tur, Alicia & Pinazo, Pablo & Tur-Porcar, Ana María & Sánchez-Masferrer, Manuel
- 2285-2289 Constructing business incubation service capabilities for tenants at post-entrepreneurial phase
by Lai, Wen-Hsiang & Lin, Chiu-Ching
- 2290-2294 Use of infrastructures to support innovative entrepreneurship and business growth
by Roig-Tierno, Norat & Alcázar, Joaquín & Ribeiro-Navarrete, Samuel
- 2295-2298 Forecasting ICT development through quantile confidence intervals
by Huarng, Kun-Huang & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang
- 2299-2304 Aggregation systems for sales forecasting
by Merigó, José M. & Palacios-Marqués, Daniel & Ribeiro-Navarrete, Belén
- 2305-2311 Strategic project portfolio selection for national research institutes
by Jeng, Don Jyh-Fu & Huang, Kuo-Hsin
- 2312-2316 Transaction cost determinants and advantage transferability's effect on international ownership strategy
by Lo, Fang-Yi
- 2317-2321 Users' adoption of mobile applications: Product type and message framing's moderating effect
by Shen, George Chung-Chi
- 2322-2329 Why does loyalty–cooperation behavior vary over buyer–seller relationship?
by Wu, Lei-Yu & Chen, Po-Yuan & Chen, Kuan-Yang
- 2330-2337 The CEO as chief political officer: Managerial discretion and corporate political activity
by Hadani, Michael & Dahan, Nicolas M. & Doh, Jonathan P.
- 2338-2346 CEO influences on firms' strategic actions: A comparison of CEO-, firm-, and industry-level effects
by Zacharias, Nicolas A. & Six, Bjoern & Schiereck, Dirk & Stock, Ruth Maria