Journal of Business Research
2013, Volume 66, Issue 12
- 2460-2465 Response strategies of local firms to import competition in emerging markets
by Elango, B. & Pattnaik, Chinmay
- 2466-2472 CEO turnover and shareholder wealth: Evidence from CEO power in Taiwan
by Ting, Hsiu-I
- 2473-2478 Does ownership type matter for innovation? Evidence from China
by Jiang, Ling (Alice) & Waller, David S. & Cai, Shaohan
- 2479-2484 Internationalization performance of Chinese multinational companies in the developed markets
by Zhong, Weiguo & Peng, Jisheng & Liu, Chunlin
- 2485-2491 Selling to the urban Chinese in East Asia: Do CSR and value orientation matter?
by Ramasamy, Bala & Yeung, Matthew C.H. & Chen, Junsong
- 2492-2499 Market valuation of marketing alliances in East Asia: Korean evidence
by Lee, Hyunchul & Kim, Dukyong & Seo, Minkyo
- 2500-2506 Internationalization and performance: A contextual analysis of Indian firms
by Singla, Chitra & George, Rejie
- 2507-2514 Strategies, technologies, and organizational learning for developing organizational innovativeness in emerging economies
by Yu, Yan & Dong, Xiao-Ying & Shen, Kathy Ning & Khalifa, Mohamed & Hao, Jin-Xing
- 2515-2521 East meets West: Toward a theoretical model linking guanxi and relationship marketing
by Shaalan, Ahmed S. & Reast, Jon & Johnson, Debra & Tourky, Marwa E.
- 2522-2528 Contingent effects of managerial guanxi on new product development success
by Cui, Nan & Wen, Na & Xu, Lan & Qin, Yao
- 2529-2535 What drives content creation behavior on SNSs? A commitment perspective
by Chen, Aihui & Lu, Yaobin & Wang, Bin & Zhao, Ling & Li, Ming
- 2536-2544 Consumers un-tethered: A three-market empirical study of consumers' mobile marketing acceptance
by Gao, Tao (Tony) & Rohm, Andrew J. & Sultan, Fareena & Pagani, Margherita
- 2545-2551 Marketing channel relationships in China: A review and integration with an institution-based perspective
by Jia, Flora Fang & Wang, Jeff Jianfeng
- 2552-2559 Psychological antecedents and risk on attitudes toward e-customization
by Park, JungKun & Han, HyoJoo & Park, JooHyung
- 2561-2573 Configural paths to successful product innovation
by Cheng, Cheng-Feng & Chang, Man-Ling & Li, Chu-Shiu
- 2574-2580 Political institutional structure influences on innovative activity
by Broberg, J. Christian & McKelvie, Alexander & Short, Jeremy C. & Ketchen, David J. & Wan, William P.
- 2581-2591 CSR and the national institutional context: The case of South Korea
by Kim, Chung Hee & Amaeshi, Kenneth & Harris, Simon & Suh, Chang-Jin
- 2592-2599 Third-party endorsements of CEO quality, managerial discretion, and stakeholder reactions
by Waldron, Theodore L. & Graffin, Scott D. & Porac, Joseph F. & Wade, James B.
- 2600-2611 Change in international market strategy as a reaction to performance decline
by Lages, Luis Filipe & Mata, Jose & Griffith, David A.
- 2612-2618 Human and financial capital as determinants of biopharmaceutical IPO de-listings
by Williams, David R.
- 2619-2625 Effects of advertising-evoked vicarious nostalgia on brand heritage
by Merchant, Altaf & Rose, Gregory M.
- 2626-2633 Consuming digital technologies and making home
by Venkatraman, Meera
- 2634-2641 Hierarchical effects of product attributes on actualized innovativeness in the context of high-tech products
by Lee, Kyootai & Khan, Shaji & Mirchandani, Dinesh
- 2642-2649 Real effects of private equity investments: Evidence from European buyouts
by Scellato, Giuseppe & Ughetto, Elisa
- 2650-2656 Control of electronic channel affiliates: An exploratory study and research propositions
by Gilliland, David I. & Rudd, John M.
- 2657-2665 Differentiated effects of formal and informal institutional distance between countries on the environmental performance of multinational enterprises
by Aguilera-Caracuel, Javier & Hurtado-Torres, Nuria Esther & Aragón-Correa, Juan Alberto & Rugman, Alan M.
2013, Volume 66, Issue 11
- 2153-2162 Using mixed methods designs in the Journal of Business Research, 1990–2010
by Harrison, Robert L.
- 2163-2170 To be engaged or not to be engaged: The antecedents and consequences of service employee engagement
by Menguc, Bulent & Auh, Seigyoung & Fisher, Michelle & Haddad, Abeer
- 2171-2177 Effects of cognitive age, dispositional time perceptions, and time view manipulations on product attribute evaluations
by Wei, Yujie & Donthu, Naveen & Bernhardt, Kenneth L.
- 2178-2185 External and internal influences on R&D alliance formation: Evidence from German SMEs
by Mukherjee, Debmalya & Gaur, Ajai S. & Gaur, Sanjaya S. & Schmid, Florian
- 2186-2192 The Moderating Effect of the Boundary Spanning Role on Perceived Supervisory Support: A Meta-Analytic Review
by Edmondson, Diane R. & Boyer, Stefanie L.
- 2193-2201 Founders' experiences for startups' fast break-even
by Oe, Akitsu & Mitsuhashi, Hitoshi
- 2202-2209 Consumer-defined sustainably-oriented firms and factors influencing adoption
by Ramirez, Edward
- 2210-2217 Born with a silver spoon of legitimacy but struggling for identity? The paradox of emerging spin-offs in a new sector
by Sahaym, Arvin
- 2218-2225 Technological opportunism and firm performance: Moderating contexts
by Chen, Chien-Wei & Lien, Nai-Hwa
- 2226-2233 Experimental analysis of consumer channel-mix use
by Oppewal, Harmen & Tojib, Dewi Rooslani & Louvieris, Panos
- 2234-2244 Extreme internal–external industrial-service flexibilities and interfirm cooperative networks in high-technology machine manufacturing
by Lai, Wen-Hsiang & Chen, Hsiang-Yi
- 2245-2251 Regulatory fit effects of gender and marketing message content
by McKay-Nesbitt, Jane & Bhatnagar, Namita & Smith, Malcolm C.
- 2252-2261 Cultural distance and the choice between wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures
by López-Duarte, Cristina & Vidal-Suárez, Marta M.
- 2262-2268 Doing well by doing good: A quantitative investigation of the litter effect
by Roper, Stuart & Parker, Cathy
- 2269-2278 Transformational leadership and R&D workers' multiple commitments: Do justice and span of control matter?
by Gumusluoglu, Lale & Karakitapoğlu-Aygün, Zahide & Hirst, Giles
- 2279-2286 Institutional ownership and technological relatedness: A test of endogeneity
by Shin, Jongtae & Shin, Hyun
- 2287-2293 Motivation and ability in the decision to acquire
by Ruth, Derek & Iyer, Dinesh N. & Sharp, Barton M.
- 2294-2300 The effects of mentoring on salesperson commitment
by Hartmann, Nathaniel N. & Rutherford, Brian N. & Hamwi, G. Alexander & Friend, Scott B.
- 2301-2307 Bringing meaning to the sales job: The effect of ethical climate and customer demandingness
by Jaramillo, Fernando & Mulki, Jay Prakash & Boles, James S.
- 2308-2320 Family firms and debt: Risk aversion versus risk of losing control
by González, Maximiliano & Guzmán, Alexander & Pombo, Carlos & Trujillo, María-Andrea
- 2321-2331 Managing occupational health and safety in the mining industry
by Chen, James K.C. & Zorigt, Dulamjav
- 2332-2337 Effects of team cognition and constraint on new product ideation
by Hirunyawipada, Tanawat & Paswan, Audhesh K.
- 2338-2345 Emotional labor's impact in a retail environment
by Cho, Yoon-Na & Rutherford, Brian N. & Park, JungKun
- 2346-2354 Importance of spatial proximity between venture capital investors and investees in Germany
by Lutz, Eva & Bender, Marko & Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Kaserer, Christoph
- 2355-2362 NPD speed vs. innovativeness: The contingent impact of institutional and market environments
by Sheng, Shibin & Zhou, Kevin Zheng & Lessassy, Leopold
- 2363-2368 Beyond subjective to confirmatory personal introspection: Interpreting events and meaning of a long-term visit in Sweden
by Montanari, Anna
2013, Volume 66, Issue 10
- 1698-1708 Antecedents and outcomes of strategic thinking
by Moon, Byeong-Joon
- 1709-1715 Green marketing' functions in building corporate image in the retail setting
by Ko, Eunju & Hwang, Yoo Kyung & Kim, Eun Young
- 1716-1724 Employee perception of CSR activities: Its antecedents and consequences
by Lee, Eun Mi & Park, Seong-Yeon & Lee, Hyun Jung
- 1725-1727 Strategic management in Latin America: Introduction to a special section
by Raventós, Pedro & Ospina, José Miguel
- 1728-1735 The emergence of world-class companies in Chile: Analysis of cases and a framework to assess integration decisions
by Tarziján, Jorge
- 1736-1742 When waiting is strategic: Evidence from Colombian M&As 1995–2008
by Andonova, Veneta & Rodriguez, Yeny & Sanchez, Ivan Dario
- 1743-1749 Nonmarket strategies of media enterprises in the Mexican television industry
by Vázquez-Maguirre, Mario & Hartmann, Andreas M.
- 1750-1758 Estimating willingness-to-pay and financial feasibility in small water projects in El Salvador
by Perez-Pineda, Felipe & Quintanilla-Armijo, Carlos
- 1759-1770 Good corporate governance: Does it pay in Peru?
by Fuenzalida, Darcy & Mongrut, Samuel & Arteaga, Jaime Raúl & Erausquin, Alexander
- 1771-1779 Listening to workers: The overtime versus hiring dilemma
by Singer, Marcos & Obach, Juan José
- 1780-1786 Attraction and superiority effects in the Chilean marketplace: Do they exist with real brands?
by Celedon, Paulina & Milberg, Sandra & Sinn, Francisca
- 1787-1790 Exemplars' impacts in marketing communication campaigns
by Uribe, Rodrigo & Manzur, Enrique & Hidalgo, Pedro
- 1791-1799 Consumer internet purchasing behavior in Chile
by Andrews, Lynda & Bianchi, Constanza
- 1800-1806 A forecasting system for movie attendance
by Marshall, Pablo & Dockendorff, Monika & Ibáñez, Soledad
- 1807-1813 Corporate social responsibility and corporate social irresponsibility: Introduction to a special topic section
by Murphy, Patrick E. & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B.
- 1814-1821 Consumer response to corporate irresponsible behavior: Moral emotions and virtues
by Grappi, Silvia & Romani, Simona & Bagozzi, Richard P.
- 1822-1830 Willingness-to-punish the corporate brand for corporate social irresponsibility
by Sweetin, Vernon H. & Knowles, Lynette L. & Summey, John H. & McQueen, Kand S.
- 1831-1838 When consumers doubt, Watch out! The role of CSR skepticism
by Skarmeas, Dionysis & Leonidou, Constantinos N.
- 1839-1851 CSR practices and consumer perceptions
by Öberseder, Magdalena & Schlegelmilch, Bodo B. & Murphy, Patrick E.
- 1852-1860 Investor reaction to positive and negative corporate social events
by Groening, Christopher & Kanuri, Vamsi Krishna
- 1861-1869 Employee rights protection and financial performance
by Lee, Peter K.C. & Lau, Antonio K.W. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 1870-1880 Discourses on corporate social ir/responsibility in the financial sector
by Herzig, Christian & Moon, Jeremy
- 1881-1888 Communicating responsibility-practicing irresponsibility in CSR advertisements
by Perks, Keith J. & Farache, Francisca & Shukla, Paurav & Berry, Aidan
- 1889-1895 Corporate social responsibility effects on social network sites
by Jeong, Hyun Ju & Paek, Hye-Jin & Lee, Mira
- 1896-1903 Luxury and sustainable development: Is there a match?
by Achabou, Mohamed Akli & Dekhili, Sihem
- 1904-1914 Corporate social responsibility at the base of the pyramid
by Arnold, Denis G. & Valentin, Andres
- 1915-1921 Seeing through smoke and mirrors: A critical analysis of marketing CSR
by Prasad, Ajnesh & Holzinger, Ingo
- 1922-1927 Effects of corporate social responsibility and irresponsibility policies
by Armstrong, J. Scott & Green, Kesten C.
- 1928-1936 The CSR bottom line: Preventing corporate social irresponsibility
by Lin-Hi, Nick & Müller, Karsten
- 1937-1944 Corporate social responsibility and irresponsibility: A positive theory approach
by Windsor, Duane
- 1945-1953 Company environmental performance and consumer purchase intentions
by Grimmer, Martin & Bingham, Timothy
- 1954-1963 Competition-motivated corporate social responsibility
by Kemper, Jan & Schilke, Oliver & Reimann, Martin & Wang, Xuyi & Brettel, Malte
- 1964-1969 Innovation and entrepreneurship in knowledge industries
by Soriano, Domingo Ribeiro & Huarng, Kun-Huang
- 1970-1975 Does technological diversification matter to firm performance? The moderating role of organizational slack
by Chen, Yi-Min & Yang, De-Hsin & Lin, Feng-Jyh
- 1976-1982 Can small and medium enterprises benefit from skill-biased technological change?
by Sandulli, Francesco D. & Baker, Paul M.A. & López-Sánchez, José I.
- 1983-1989 Performance analysis of NTBFs in knowledge-intensive industries: Evidence from the human health sector
by Yagüe-Perales, R.M. & March-Chorda, I.
- 1990-1993 Heterogeneous effect of high-tech industrial R&D spending on economic growth
by Wang, David Han-Min & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang & Liu, Hong-Quan
- 1994-1999 Global-innovation strategy modeling of biotechnology industry
by Wu, Chih-Wen
- 2000-2006 Complementarities of internal R&D and alliances with different partner types
by Noseleit, Florian & de Faria, Pedro
- 2007-2016 Industry growth and the knowledge spillover regime: Does outsourcing harm innovativeness but help profit?
by Stanko, Michael A. & Olleros, Xavier
- 2017-2023 Open innovation: Factors explaining universities as service firm innovation sources
by Janeiro, Pedro & Proença, Isabel & Gonçalves, Vítor da Conceição
- 2024-2033 Innovation in public services: The case of Spanish local government
by Gonzalez, Reyes & Llopis, Juan & Gasco, Jose
- 2034-2041 Knowledge for innovation in Europe: The role of external knowledge on firms' cooperation strategies
by Gallego, Jorge & Rubalcaba, Luis & Suárez, Cristina
- 2042-2050 The use of organizational capabilities to increase customer value
by Martelo, Silvia & Barroso, Carmen & Cepeda, Gabriel
- 2051-2059 The pursuit of knowledge transfer activities: An efficiency analysis of Spanish universities
by Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina & Lafuente, Esteban & Solé, Francesc
- 2060-2070 Innovation in knowledge-intensive industries: The double-edged sword of coopetition
by Bouncken, Ricarda B. & Kraus, Sascha
- 2071-2078 Too close to collaborate? How geographic proximity could impede entrepreneurship and innovation
by Ben Letaifa, Soumaya & Rabeau, Yves
- 2079-2089 Combining effects of internal resources, entrepreneur characteristics and KIS on new firms
by Belso-Martinez, Jose A. & Molina-Morales, F. Xavier & Mas-Verdu, Francisco
- 2090-2101 Influence of intellectual property, foreign investment, and technological adoption on technology entrepreneurship
by Pathak, Saurav & Xavier-Oliveira, Emanuel & Laplume, André O.
- 2102-2105 A two-tier business model and its realization for entrepreneurship
by Huarng, Kun-Huang
- 2106-2115 Regional knowledge production and entrepreneurial firm creation: Spatial Dynamic Analyses
by Lee, In Hyeock & Hong, Eunsuk & Sun, Laixiang
- 2116-2129 Leadership effects on innovation propensity: A two-factor full range leadership model
by Ryan, James C. & Tipu, Syed A.A.
- 2130-2138 Market munificence and inter-firm information sharing: The moderating effect of specific assets
by Shou, Zhigang & Yang, Lihua & Zhang, Qiyuan & Su, Chenting
- 2139-2146 Social value and organizational performance in non-profit social organizations: Social entrepreneurship, leadership, and socioeconomic context effects
by Felício, J. Augusto & Martins Gonçalves, Helena & da Conceição Gonçalves, Vítor
- 2147-2152 Transformational leadership as an antecedent of change-oriented organizational citizenship behavior
by López-Domínguez, Mercedes & Enache, Mihaela & Sallan, Jose M. & Simo, Pep
2013, Volume 66, Issue 9
- 1245-1250 Does marketing research suffer from methods myopia?
by Davis, Donna F. & Golicic, Susan L. & Boerstler, Courtney N. & Choi, Sunny & Oh, Hanmo
- 1251-1254 Visual ethnography: Achieving rigorous and authentic interpretations
by Schembri, Sharon & Boyle, Maree V.
- 1255-1260 Marketing's SEM based nomological network: Constructs and research streams in 1987–1997 and in 1998–2008
by Ramirez, Edward & David, Meredith E. & Brusco, Michael J.
- 1261-1266 Is two-tailed testing for directional research hypotheses tests legitimate?
by Cho, Hyun-Chul & Abe, Shuzo
- 1267-1271 A combinatorial optimization based sample identification method for group comparisons
by Raschke, Robyn L. & Krishen, Anjala S. & Kachroo, Pushkin & Maheshwari, Pankaj
- 1272-1278 Comparing methods to separate treatment from self-selection effects in an online banking setting
by Gensler, Sonja & Leeflang, Peter & Skiera, Bernd
- 1279-1284 Customer value co-creation behavior: Scale development and validation
by Yi, Youjae & Gong, Taeshik
- 1285-1291 Measuring mediating factors in the use of interpersonal sensitivity in organizations
by Lee, Sanghyun & Dubinsky, Alan J. & Kim, Juyoung
- 1292-1297 Multi-group invariance in a third-order factorial model: Attribute satisfaction measurement
by Gonçalves, Helena Milagre Martins
- 1298-1306 “Translating” between survey answer formats
by Dolnicar, Sara & Grün, Bettina
- 1307-1317 Towards a new paradigm of measurement in marketing
by Salzberger, Thomas & Koller, Monika
- 1318-1324 PLS path modeling and evolutionary segmentation
by Ringle, Christian M. & Sarstedt, Marko & Schlittgen, Rainer & Taylor, Charles R.
- 1325-1331 Multi-sensory sculpting (MSS): Eliciting embodied brand knowledge via multi-sensory metaphors
by von Wallpach, Sylvia & Kreuzer, Maria
- 1332-1337 A soft-computing-based method for the automatic discovery of fuzzy rules in databases: Uses for academic research and management support in marketing
by Orriols-Puig, Albert & Martínez-López, Francisco J. & Casillas, Jorge & Lee, Nick
- 1338-1344 Service quality of frontline employees: A profile deviation analysis
by Malhotra, Neeru & Mavondo, Felix & Mukherjee, Avinandan & Hooley, Graham
- 1345-1352 The integrated mobile advertising model: The effects of technology- and emotion-based evaluations
by Yang, Byunghwa & Kim, Youngchan & Yoo, Changjo
- 1353-1359 A Bayesian network approach to examining key success factors of mobile games
by Park, Hyun Jung & Kim, Sang-Hoon
- 1360-1366 Discovering interest groups for marketing in virtual communities: An integrated approach
by Wang, Kai-Yu & Ting, I-Hsien & Wu, Hui-Ju
- 1367-1374 The moderating role of socio-semantic networks on online buzz diffusion
by Lee, Hyejun & Lee, Dong Il & Kim, Taeho & Lee, Juhyun
- 1377-1388 From significant difference to significant sameness: Proposing a paradigm shift in business research
by Hubbard, Raymond & Lindsay, R. Murray
- 1389-1392 Issues involving the use of significant sameness in testing replications and generating knowledge
by Ball, A. Dwayne & Sawyer, Alan G.
- 1393-1397 The significant difference paradigm promotes bad science
by Hubbard, Raymond & Lindsay, R. Murray
- 1398-1405 Designing research with in-built differentiated replication
by Uncles, Mark D. & Kwok, Simon
- 1406-1408 Research with In-built replications: Comment and further suggestions for replication research
by Evanschitzky, Heiner & Armstrong, J. Scott
- 1411-1419 Generalizing spillover effects of goods and service brand extensions: A meta-analysis approach
by Pina, José M. & Dall'Olmo Riley, Francesca & Lomax, Wendy
- 1420-1426 Stimuli–organism-response framework: A meta-analytic review in the store environment
by Vieira, Valter Afonso
- 1427-1435 Sponsorship and shareholder value: A re-examination and extension
by Deitz, George D. & Evans, Robert D. & Hansen, John D.
- 1436-1447 Customer loyalty to a commercial website: Descriptive meta-analysis of the empirical literature and proposal of an integrative model
by Toufaily, Elissar & Ricard, Line & Perrien, Jean
- 1448-1456 Realizing the value of extensive replication: A theoretically robust portrayal of double jeopardy
by Habel, Cullen & Lockshin, Larry
- 1457-1459 A tale of two cultures: Revisiting journal editors' views of replication research
by Easley, Richard W. & Madden, Charles S. & Gray, Van
- 1465-1472 Mechanisms for stakeholder integration: Bringing virtual stakeholder dialogue into organizations
by Driessen, Paul H. & Kok, Robert A.W. & Hillebrand, Bas
- 1473-1483 The multi-layered nature of the internet-based democratization of brand management
by Asmussen, Bjoern & Harridge-March, Sally & Occhiocupo, Nicoletta & Farquhar, Jillian
- 1484-1493 Managing the co-created brand: Value and cultural complementarity in online and offline multi‐stakeholder ecosystems
by Gyrd-Jones, Richard I. & Kornum, Niels
- 1494-1504 How virtual corporate social responsibility dialogs generate value: A framework and propositions
by Korschun, Daniel & Du, Shuili
- 1505-1515 An online discursive inquiry into the social dynamics of multi-stakeholder brand meaning co-creation
by Vallaster, Christine & von Wallpach, Sylvia
- 1516-1527 The dark and the bright side of co-creation: Triggers of member behavior in online innovation communities
by Gebauer, Johannes & Füller, Johann & Pezzei, Roland
- 1528-1540 Consumer roles in brand culture and value co-creation in virtual communities
by Healy, Jason C. & McDonagh, Pierre
- 1544-1549 Hotel marketing strategies in turbulent times: Path analysis of strategic decisions
by Martin, Drew & Isozaki, Mark
- 1550-1558 Social legitimacy versus distinctiveness: Mapping the place of consumers in the mental representations of managers in an institutionalized environment
by Chaney, Damien & Marshall, Roger
- 1559-1567 Do key account managers focus too much on commercial performance? A cognitive mapping application
by Durif, Fabien & Geay, Bénédicte & Graf, Raoul
- 1568-1575 Integrating strategic thinking and simulation in marketing strategy: Seeing the whole system
by Pagani, Margherita & Otto, Peter
- 1576-1586 Mapping competitive prediction capability: Construct conceptualization and performance payoffs
by Lim, Lewis K.S.
- 1587-1590 New research on gambling theory research and practice
by Mizerski, Dick
- 1591-1597 Forgetting the anxiety: Gamblers' reactions to outcome uncertainty
by Cowley, Elizabeth
- 1598-1604 Self-medication and pleasure seeking as dichotomous motivations underlying behavioral disorders
by Li, Xiuping & Lu, Qiang & Miller, Rohan
- 1605-1611 Gamblers' habit
by Mizerski, Richard & Mizerski, Katherine & Lam, Desmond & Lee, Alvin
- 1612-1616 Shopping, gambling or shambling? Penny auctions
by Robinson, Stacey G. & Giebelhausen, Michael D. & Cotte, June
- 1617-1622 Permission email messages significantly increase gambler retention
by Jolley, William & Lee, Alvin & Mizerski, Richard & Sadeque, Saalem
- 1623-1628 Penny wise, player foolish? Slot-hold regulation and consumer preference
by Schwartz, David G.
- 1629-1636 Customer churn prediction in the online gambling industry: The beneficial effect of ensemble learning
by Coussement, Kristof & De Bock, Koen W.
- 1637-1643 Impacts of personality, emotional intelligence and adaptiveness on service performance of casino hosts: A hierarchical approach
by Prentice, Catherine & King, Brian E.M.
- 1644-1650 Changing the stakes: A content analysis of Internet gambling advertising in TV poker programs between 2006 and 2010
by Kim, Yoojung & Lee, Wei-Na & Jung, Jong-Hyuok
- 1651-1658 Examining the relationship between poker and the gaming volumes of Las Vegas hotel casinos
by Suh, Eunju & Tsai, Henry
- 1659-1666 Defining who you are not: The roles of moral dirtiness and occupational and organizational disidentification in affecting casino employee turnover intention
by Lai, Jennifer Y.M. & Chan, K.W. & Lam, Long W.
- 1667-1673 Workplace risk and protective factors for gambling problems among gambling industry employees
by Hing, Nerilee & Gainsbury, Sally
- 1674-1681 Corporate and social performance links in the gaming industry
by Vong, Fanny & Wong, IpKin Anthony
- 1682-1688 Religiosity and generational effects on gambling: Support for and opposition to introducing casino gambling in a non-gambling tourist entertainment environment
by Coulter, Ronald L. & Hermans, Charles M. & Parker, R. Stephen
- 1689-1695 Business cycle and asset valuation in the gaming industry
by Canina, Linda & Carvell, Steven A. & Ma, Qingzhong & Ukhov, Andrey D.
2013, Volume 66, Issue 8
- 958-967 Globalization, culture, religion, and values: Comparing consumption patterns of Lebanese Muslims and Christians
by Cleveland, Mark & Laroche, Michel & Hallab, Ranim
- 968-974 Little Emperors in the UK: Acculturation and food over time
by Cappellini, Benedetta & Yen, Dorothy Ai-wan
- 975-982 Clothing consumption in two recent EU Member States: A cross-cultural study
by Millan, Elena & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Wright, Len Tiu
- 983-988 Is the culture–emotion fit always important?
by Bu, Kyunghee & Kim, Donghoon & Son, Jungmin
- 989-995 Exploring corporate ability and social responsibility associations as antecedents of customer satisfaction cross-culturally
by Walsh, Gianfranco & Bartikowski, Boris
- 996-1003 Online game characters' influence on brand trust: Self-disclosure, group membership, and product type
by Choi, Yung Kyun & Yoon, Sukki & Lacey, Heather P.
- 1004-1012 Cultural metaphors: Enhancing consumer pleasure in ethnic servicescapes
by Elliot, Esi Abbam & Cherian, Joseph & Casakin, Hernan
- 1013-1020 How negative celebrity publicity influences consumer attitudes: The mediating role of moral reputation
by Zhou, Lianxi & Whitla, Paul
- 1021-1027 Seniors' perceptions of service features on outbound group package tours
by Wang, Kuo-Ching & Ma, Ai-Ping & Hsu, Mei-Ting & Jao, Po-Chen & Lin, Ching-Wen
- 1028-1034 The U.S. brand personality: A Sino perspective
by Rojas-Méndez, José I. & Murphy, Steven A. & Papadopoulos, Nicolas
- 1035-1043 The effects of organic labels on global, local, and private brands
by Bauer, Hans H. & Heinrich, Daniel & Schäfer, Daniela B.
- 1044-1051 Guilt by association: Heuristic risks for foreign brands during a product-harm crisis in China
by Gao, Hongzhi & Knight, John G. & Zhang, Hongxia & Mather, Damien
- 1052-1059 To be or not to be green: Exploring individualism and collectivism as antecedents of environmental behavior
by Cho, Yoon-Na & Thyroff, Anastasia & Rapert, Molly I. & Park, Seong-Yeon & Lee, Hyun Ju
- 1063-1073 Enabling service innovation: A dynamic capabilities approach
by Kindström, Daniel & Kowalkowski, Christian & Sandberg, Erik
- 1074-1084 Exploring innovation driven value creation in B2B service firms: The roles of the manager, employees, and customers in value creation
by O'Cass, Aron & Sok, Phyra
- 1085-1097 Competing through service innovation: The role of bricolage and entrepreneurship in project-oriented firms
by Salunke, Sandeep & Weerawardena, Jay & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R.
- 1098-1107 Designing service quality to survive: Empirical evidence from Chinese new ventures
by Zhao, Y. Lisa & Di Benedetto, C. Anthony
- 1108-1123 Service innovation: A comparative study of U.S. and Indian service firms
by Thakur, Ramendra & Hale, Dena
- 1124-1133 Influences of organizational investments in social capital on service employee commitment and performance
by Ellinger, Alexander E. & Musgrove, Carolyn (Casey) Findley & Ellinger, Andrea D. & Bachrach, Daniel G. & Elmadağ Baş, Ayşe Banu & Wang, Yu-Lin
- 1134-1142 Innovation and business success: The mediating role of customer participation
by Ngo, Liem Viet & O'Cass, Aron
- 1143-1152 Do perceived pioneering advantages lead to first-mover decisions?
by Song, Michael & Zhao, Y. Lisa & Di Benedetto, C. Anthony
- 1153-1160 Understanding service quality in a virtual travel community environment
by Elliot, Statia & Li, Guoxin & Choi, Chris
- 1161-1167 Service quality and customer switching behavior in China's mobile phone service sector
by Liang, Dapeng & Ma, Zhenzhong & Qi, Liyun
- 1168-1170 Introduction to the Special Issue on transformative consumer research: Developing theory to mobilize efforts that improve consumer and societal well-being
by Davis, Brennan & Pechmann, Cornelia
- 1171-1178 Conceptualizing a transformative research agenda
by Crockett, David & Downey, Hilary & Fırat, A. Fuat & Ozanne, Julie L. & Pettigrew, Simone
- 1179-1185 Reconceptualizing materialism as identity goal pursuits: Functions, processes, and consequences
by Shrum, L.J. & Wong, Nancy & Arif, Farrah & Chugani, Sunaina K. & Gunz, Alexander & Lowrey, Tina M. & Nairn, Agnes & Pandelaere, Mario & Ross, Spencer M. & Ruvio, Ayalla & Scott, Kristin & Sundie, Jill
- 1186-1194 Branding beyond prejudice: Navigating multicultural marketplaces for consumer well-being
by Kipnis, Eva & Broderick, Amanda J. & Demangeot, Catherine & Adkins, Natalie Ross & Ferguson, Nakeisha S. & Henderson, Geraldine Rosa & Johnson, Guillaume & Mandiberg, James M. & Mueller, Rene Dentiste & Pullig, Chris & Roy, Abhijit & Zúñiga, Miguel Angel
- 1195-1202 Understanding poverty and promoting poverty alleviation through transformative consumer research
by Blocker, Christopher P. & Ruth, Julie A. & Sridharan, Srinivas & Beckwith, Colin & Ekici, Ahmet & Goudie-Hutton, Martina & Rosa, José Antonio & Saatcioglu, Bige & Talukdar, Debabrata & Trujillo, Carlos & Varman, Rohit
- 1203-1210 Transformative service research: An agenda for the future
by Anderson, Laurel & Ostrom, Amy L. & Corus, Canan & Fisk, Raymond P. & Gallan, Andrew S. & Giraldo, Mario & Mende, Martin & Mulder, Mark & Rayburn, Steven W. & Rosenbaum, Mark S. & Shirahada, Kunio & Williams, Jerome D.
- 1211-1218 Promoting positive change: Advancing the food well-being paradigm
by Bublitz, Melissa G. & Peracchio, Laura A. & Andreasen, Alan R. & Kees, Jeremy & Kidwell, Blair & Miller, Elizabeth Gelfand & Motley, Carol M. & Peter, Paula C. & Rajagopal, Priyali & Scott, Maura L. & Vallen, Beth
- 1219-1226 On the road to addiction: The facilitative and preventive roles of marketing cues
by Martin, Ingrid M. & Kamins, Michael A. & Pirouz, Dante M. & Davis, Scott W. & Haws, Kelly L. & Mirabito, Ann M. & Mukherjee, Sayantani & Rapp, Justine M. & Grover, Aditi
- 1227-1234 Understanding the inherent complexity of sustainable consumption: A social cognitive framework
by Phipps, Marcus & Ozanne, Lucie K. & Luchs, Michael G. & Subrahmanyan, Saroja & Kapitan, Sommer & Catlin, Jesse R. & Gau, Roland & Naylor, Rebecca Walker & Rose, Randall L. & Simpson, Bonnie & Weaver, Todd
- 1235-1241 Advancing a participatory approach for youth risk behavior: Foundations, distinctions, and research directions
by Mason, Marlys J. & Tanner, John F. & Piacentini, Maria & Freeman, Dan & Anastasia, Trena & Batat, Wided & Boland, Wendy & Canbulut, Murad & Drenten, Jenna & Hamby, Anne & Rangan, Priyam & Yang, Zhiyong
2013, Volume 66, Issue 7
- 795-800 Development of new empirical insights in consumer–retailer relationships within online and offline retail environments: Introduction to the special issue
by Ortinau, David J. & Babin, Barry J. & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 801-808 Modeling word-of-mouth usage
by Martin, William C. & Lueg, Jason E.