Journal of Business Research
2015, Volume 68, Issue 6
- 1341-1349 Social benefits of brand logos in presentation of self in cross and same gender influence contexts
by Lee, Jieun & Ko, Eunju & Megehee, Carol M.
- 1350-1358 Do channel members value supportive retail services? Why?
by Pei, Zhi & Yan, Ruiliang
- 1359-1366 Business groups and entrepreneurship in developing countries after reforms
by Chari, Murali D.R. & Dixit, Jaya
- 1367-1381 Why good things Don’t happen: the micro-foundations of routines in the M&A process
by Angwin, Duncan N. & Paroutis, Sotirios & Connell, Richard
2015, Volume 68, Issue 5
- 911-918 The effect of uncertainty avoidance and social trust on supply chain collaboration
by Qu, Wen Guang & Yang, Zhiyong
- 919-924 Market orientation and business performance in MNC foreign subsidiaries— Moderating effects of integration and responsiveness
by Qu, Riliang & Zhang, Zelin
- 925-932 Using service logic to redefine exchange in terms of customer and supplier participation
by Pires, Guilherme D. & Dean, Alison & Rehman, Muqqadas
- 933-941 Perceived value and perceived usefulness of halal labeling: The role of religion and culture
by Jamal, Ahmad & Sharifuddin, Juwaidah
- 942-948 How to promote purchase of carbon offset products: Labeling vs. calculation?
by Liu, Longzhu & Chen, Rong & He, Feng
- 949-956 Institutional constraints of product innovation in China: Evidence from international joint ventures
by Ma, Zhenzhong & Yu, Mingyang & Gao, Chongyan & Zhou, Jieru & Yang, Zhenning
- 957-964 Does familiarity breed stability? The role of familiarity in moderating the effects of new information on reputation judgments
by Mariconda, Simone & Lurati, Francesco
- 965-977 Predicting transactive memory system in multidisciplinary teams: The interplay between team and professional identities
by Liao, Jenny & O'Brien, Anne T. & Jimmieson, Nerina L. & Restubog, Simon Lloyd D.
- 978-985 Online brand community engagement: Scale development and validation
by Baldus, Brian J. & Voorhees, Clay & Calantone, Roger
- 986-993 Self-service delight: Exploring the hedonic aspects of self-service
by Collier, Joel E. & Barnes, Donald C.
- 994-1002 Giving green a second thought: Modeling the value retention of green products in the secondary market
by Majid, Kashef Abdul & Russell, Cristel Antonia
- 1003-1011 Cognitive fit, retail shopper confusion, and shopping value: Empirical investigation
by Garaus, Marion & Wagner, Udo & Kummer, Claudia
- 1012-1025 Corporate governance characteristics and default prediction modeling for small enterprises. An empirical analysis of Italian firms
by Ciampi, Francesco
- 1026-1034 Performance implications of marketing exploitation and exploration: Moderating role of supplier collaboration
by Ho, Hillbun (Dixon) & Lu, Ruichang
- 1035-1044 Knowledge as a key in the relationship between high-performance work systems and workforce productivity
by Michaelis, Björn & Wagner, Joachim D. & Schweizer, Lars
- 1045-1052 A dual identification framework of online multiplayer video games: The case of massively multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPGs)
by Badrinarayanan, Vishag A. & Sierra, Jeremy J. & Martin, Kinnon M.
- 1053-1061 Family ownership and R&D investment: The role of growth opportunities and business group membership
by Choi, Young Rok & Zahra, Shaker A. & Yoshikawa, Toru & Han, Bong H.
- 1062-1073 Tightening or loosening the “iron cage”? The impact of formal and informal display controls on service customers
by Paul, Michael & Hennig-Thurau, Thorsten & Groth, Markus
- 1074-1081 Central positions and performance in the scientific community. Evidences from clinical research projects
by Brunetta, Federica & Boccardelli, Paolo & Lipparini, Andrea
- 1082-1085 A commentary on reporting effect size and confidence intervals: Response to Palmer and Strelan (2014)
by Dutta, Sujay & Pullig, Chris
- 1086-1093 Outcomes of ethical leadership among salespeople
by DeConinck, James B.
- 1094-1104 Unraveling the link between managerial risk-taking and innovation: The mediating role of a risk-taking climate
by García-Granero, Ana & Llopis, Óscar & Fernández-Mesa, Anabel & Alegre, Joaquín
- 1105-1117 The moderating influences on the relationship of corporate reputation with its antecedents and consequences: A meta-analytic review
by Ali, Raza & Lynch, Richard & Melewar, T.C. & Jin, Zhongqi
- 1118-1126 Decision making in emerging markets: The Delphi approach's contribution to coping with uncertainty and equivocality
by Winkler, Jens & Kuklinski, Christian Paul Jian-Wei & Moser, Roger
- 1127-1135 How does TMT attention to innovation of Chinese firms influence firm innovation activities? A study on the moderating role of corporate governance
by Chen, Shouming & Bu, Miao & Wu, Sibin & Liang, Xin
- 1136-1144 The effects of compensatory inferences for attributes on the choice of incomplete product options
by Gunasti, Kunter & Ross, William T.
2015, Volume 68, Issue 4
- 748-756 Configural theory for ICT development
by Huarng, Kun-Huang
- 757-762 Foreign tourists' intentions in visiting leisure farms
by Wu, Chih-Wen
- 763-770 Herd behavior and idiosyncratic volatility
by Huang, Teng-Ching & Lin, Bing-Huei & Yang, Tung-Hsiao
- 771-776 Behavioral intention toward urban eco-land performance assessment models using TPB tests
by Wu, Jih-Hwa & Cheng, Chih-Ming & Cheng, Po-Jen
- 777-782 Persuasive messages, popularity cohesion, and message diffusion in social media marketing
by Chang, Yu-Ting & Yu, Hueiju & Lu, Hsi-Peng
- 783-787 Reexamining the red herring effect on healthcare expenditures
by Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang & Wang, David Han-Min & Wu, Kuo-Lun
- 788-792 Information- and rivalry-based perspectives on reactive patent litigation strategy
by Chen, Yi-Min & Ni, Yu-Ting & Liu, Hsin-Hsien & Teng, Ying-Maw
- 793-796 Firm survival: The role of incubators and business characteristics
by Mas-Verdú, Francisco & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo & Roig-Tierno, Norat
- 797-802 Corporate and individual global mind-set and internationalization of European SMEs
by Augusto Felício, J. & Caldeirinha, Vítor R. & Ribeiro-Navarrete, Belen
- 803-809 Organizational unlearning, innovation outcomes, and performance: The moderating effect of firm size
by Leal-Rodríguez, Antonio Luis & Eldridge, Stephen & Roldán, José Luis & Leal-Millán, Antonio Genaro & Ortega-Gutiérrez, Jaime
- 810-814 Linking female entrepreneurs' motivation to business survival
by Rey-Martí, Andrea & Tur Porcar, Ana & Mas-Tur, Alicia
- 815-822 Linking unlearning with quality of health services through knowledge corridors
by Gutiérrez, Jaime Ortega & Cegarra Navarro, Juan G. & Cepeda Carrión, Gabriel A. & Leal Rodríguez, Antonio L.
- 823-828 Social networks in cultural industries
by Gonzalez, Reyes & Llopis, Juan & Gasco, Jose
- 829-833 Green purchase intentions: An exploratory study of the Taiwanese electric motorcycle market
by Wu, Jih-Hwa & Wu, Chih-Wen & Lee, Chin-Tarn & Lee, Hsiao-Jung
- 834-839 Adverse behavioral and relational consequences of service innovation failure
by Liao, Shuling & Chou, Cindy Yunhsin & Lin, Tzu-Han
- 840-844 Factors affecting firm's R&D investment decisions
by Lai, Yung-Lung & Lin, Feng-Jyh & Lin, Yi-Hsin
- 845-850 Does institutional short-termism matter with managerial myopia?
by Chen, Yu-Fen & Lin, Fu-Lai & Yang, Sheng-Yung
- 851-856 Evaluating the performance of biotechnology companies by causal recipes
by Huang, Chieh-Wei & Huarng, Kun-Huang
- 857-861 Effect of diversity on human resource management and organizational performance
by Lu, Chia-Mei & Chen, Shyh-Jer & Huang, Pei-Chi & Chien, Jui-Ching
- 862-866 How does brand misconduct affect the brand–customer relationship?
by Hsiao, Chih-Hui & Shen, George C. & Chao, Pei-Ju
- 867-871 Exploring the interoperability of innovation capability and corporate sustainability
by Lai, Wen-Hsiang & Lin, Chiu-Ching & Wang, Ting-Chu
- 872-877 Family firms' credit rating, idiosyncratic risk, and earnings management
by Lin, Yi-Mien & Shen, Cheng-An
- 878-882 A fair reputation system for use in online auctions
by Lin, Iuon-Chang & Wu, Hao-Ju & Li, Shu-Fen & Cheng, Chen-Yang
- 883-887 Social influence's impact on reader perceptions of online reviews
by Cheng, Yi-Hsiu & Ho, Hui-Yi
- 888-893 Trade costs and exportation: A comparison between enterprises in Southeast Asia and Latin America
by Ueki, Yasushi
- 894-899 Causal complexities to evaluate the effectiveness of remedial instruction
by Dai, Chien-Yun & Huang, Duen-Huang
- 900-905 Creative entrepreneurs' guanxi networks and success: Information and resource
by Chen, Ming-Huei & Chang, Yu-Yu & Lee, Chia-Yu
- 906-910 Creativity cognitive style, conflict, and career success for creative entrepreneurs
by Chen, Ming-Huei & Chang, Yu-Yu & Lo, Ya-Hsun
2015, Volume 68, Issue 3
- 473-479 The role of satisfaction, trust and contractual obligation on long-term orientation
by Wang, Cheng Lu & Shi, Yizheng & Barnes, Bradley R.
- 480-486 “What's in it for me?”: The effect of donation outcomes on donation behavior
by Ye, Nan & Teng, Lefa & Yu, Ying & Wang, Yingyuan
- 487-499 “In-group love and out-group hate?” A cross cultural study on customers' revenge, avoidance and forgiveness behaviors
by Zourrig, Haithem & Chebat, Jean-Charles & Toffoli, Roy
- 500-506 Service employees' willingness to report complaints scale: Cross-country application and replication
by Walsh, Gianfranco & Northington, William Magnus & Hille, Patrick & Dose, David
- 507-515 Anticipating regret and consumers' preferences for counterfeit luxury products
by Chen, Jie & Teng, Lefa & Liu, Shixiong & Zhu, Huihuang
- 516-525 Effect of peer influence on unauthorized music downloading and sharing: The moderating role of self-construal
by Yang, Zhiyong & Wang, Jingguo & Mourali, Mehdi
- 526-533 Attitude toward cultural diversity: A test of identity-related antecedents and purchasing consequences
by Bartikowski, Boris & Walsh, Gianfranco
- 534-541 The direct and moderating influences of individual-level cultural values within web engagement: A multi-country analysis of a public information website
by Shiu, Edward & Walsh, Gianfranco & Hassan, Louise M. & Parry, Sara
- 542-552 You are what you speak? Globalization, multilingualism, consumer dispositions and consumption
by Cleveland, Mark & Laroche, Michel & Papadopoulos, Nicolas
- 553-560 Influences of two modes of intergenerational communication on brand equity
by Cai, Yuanyuan & Zhao, Guangzhi & He, Jiaxun
- 561-568 Consumers' reactions to global versus local advertising appeals: A test of culturally incongruent images in China
by Zhou, Lianxi & Poon, Patrick & Wang, Haizhong
- 569-577 Humorous advertising that travels: A review and call for research
by Crawford, Heather J. & Gregory, Gary D.
- 578-586 Individualism–collectivism and the quantity versus quality dimensions of individual and group creative performance
by Saad, Gad & Cleveland, Mark & Ho, Louis
- 591-598 Development of WebHapp: Factors in predicting user perceptions of website-related happiness
by Ong, Chorng-Shyong & Chang, Shu-Chen & Lee, Shwn-Meei
- 599-606 Family ownership as a moderator between R&D investments and CEO compensation
by Tsao, Shou-Min & Lin, Che-Hung & Chen, Vincent Y.S.
- 607-615 Improving performance and reducing cost in buyer–supplier relationships: The role of justice in curtailing opportunism
by Luo, Yadong & Liu, Yi & Yang, Qian & Maksimov, Vladislav & Hou, Jigang
- 616-622 Customer loyalty in entertainment venues: The reality TV genre
by Lewin, Jeffrey & Rajamma, Rajasree K. & Paswan, Audhesh K.
- 623-630 Regulation of emotions, interpersonal conflict, and job performance for salespeople
by Mulki, Jay Prakash & Jaramillo, Fernando & Goad, Emily A. & Pesquera, Martha Rivera
- 631-638 The over-categorization effect: How the number of categorizations influences shoppers' perceptions of variety and satisfaction
by Yan, Huan & Chang, En-Chung & Chou, Ting-Jui & Tang, Xiaofei
- 639-653 Disentangling the effect of prior entrepreneurial exposure on entrepreneurial intention
by Zapkau, Florian B. & Schwens, Christian & Steinmetz, Holger & Kabst, Rüdiger
- 654-664 The impact of materialism and anti-consumption lifestyles on personal debt and account balances
by Nepomuceno, Marcelo Vinhal & Laroche, Michel
- 665-674 How customers cope with service failure? A study of brand reputation and customer satisfaction
by Sarkar Sengupta, Aditi & Balaji, M.S. & Krishnan, Balaji C.
- 675-683 The role of customer expectations in name-your-own-price markets
by Fay, Scott & Lee, Seung Hwan (Shawn)
- 684-693 Boundary management strategies for governing family firms: A UAE-based case study
by Bodolica, Virginia & Spraggon, Martin & Zaidi, Sahar
- 694-702 Under what institutional conditions do business groups enhance innovation performance?
by Wang, Chengqi & Yi, Jingtao & Kafouros, Mario & Yan, Yanni
- 703-710 Why the little things matter: Exploring situational influences on customers' self-service technology decisions
by Collier, Joel E. & Moore, Robert S. & Horky, Alisha & Moore, Melissa L.
- 711-722 Interdependence among productive activities: Implications for exploration and exploitation
by Gatti, Corrado & Volpe, Loredana & Vagnani, Gianluca
- 723-734 Understanding configurations of relational attractiveness of the customer firm using fuzzy set QCA
by Tóth, Zsófia & Thiesbrummel, Christoph & Henneberg, Stephan C. & Naudé, Peter
- 735-742 Opportunism in buyer–seller relationships: Some unexplored antecedents
by Kang, Bohyeon & Jindal, Rupinder P.
2015, Volume 68, Issue 2
- 173-176 Free markets and social inclusion: Toward a common goal
by Carneiro, Jorge & Matos, Nancy & Husted, Bryan
- 177-188 Purchasing models and organizational performance: a study of key strategic tools
by Úbeda, Ricardo & Alsua, Carlos & Carrasco, Nelson
- 189-198 Investigating the partial adjustment effect of Brazilian IPOs
by Minardi, Andrea Maria Accioly Fonseca & Moita, Rodrigo Menon & Castanho, Rafael Plantier
- 199-207 Fund flows and performance in Brazil
by Berggrun, Luis & Lizarzaburu, Edmundo
- 208-215 Dispositional and situational differences in motives to engage in citizenship behavior
by Guzman, Felipe A. & Espejo, Alvaro
- 216-224 Super Selectos: Winning the war against multinational retail chains
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Ciravegna, Luciano & Montoya, Daniel
- 225-240 International expansion of Marcopolo (A): Adventures in China
by de Góes, Bruno Barreto & da Rocha, Angela
- 241-254 International expansion of Marcopolo (B): Manufacturing in “the other side of the world”
by da Rocha, Angela & Arkader, Rebecca & de Góes, Bruno Barreto
- 255-262 Repsol-YPF: An “illegal” expropriation
by Costamagna, Rodrigo & Arboledas, José Ramón Pin & Erburu, Lourdes Susaeta & Fernández-Hidalgo, Enrique Rodríguez & Ruz, Esperanza Suarez & Apascaritei, Paula
- 263-272 How does proximity affect interfirm marketing cooperation? A study of an agribusiness cluster
by Geldes, Cristian & Felzensztein, Christian & Turkina, Ekaterina & Durand, Aurélia
- 273-280 Employee Adaptive Behavior in Service Enactments
by Leischnig, Alexander & Kasper-Brauer, Kati
- 281-290 The name's the game: Does marketing impact the value of corporate name changes?
by Kashmiri, Saim & Mahajan, Vijay
- 291-298 Mindscapes and individual heterogeneity within and between cultures
by Fatehi, Kamal & Kedia, Ben L. & Priestley, Jennifer L.
- 299-305 Consequences of deviating from predicted CEO labor market compensation on long-term firm value
by Fong, Eric A. & Xing, Xuejing & Orman, Wafa Hakim & Mackenzie, William I.
- 306-313 When less is more: EO's influence upon funds raised by young technology firms at IPO
by Mousa, Fariss-Terry & Wales, William J. & Harper, Steven R.
- 314-321 Do investors value SEO lockup agreements?
by Cline, Brandon N. & Fu, Xudong & Tang, Tian
- 322-325 Book essay on Unrelenting Innovation: How to create a culture for market dominance
by Aithal, Rajesh K.
- 326-340 Legal opportunism, litigation risk, and IPO underpricing
by Walker, Thomas & Turtle, Harry J. & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara & Thiengtham, Dolruedee
- 341-350 How does corporate social responsibility contribute to firm financial performance? The mediating role of competitive advantage, reputation, and customer satisfaction
by Saeidi, Sayedeh Parastoo & Sofian, Saudah & Saeidi, Parvaneh & Saeidi, Sayyedeh Parisa & Saaeidi, Seyyed Alireza
- 351-359 Institutional development, state ownership, and corporate cash holdings: Evidence from China
by Kusnadi, Yuanto & Yang, Zhifeng & Zhou, Yuxiao
- 360-370 The role of knowledge-oriented leadership in knowledge management practices and innovation
by Donate, Mario J. & Sánchez de Pablo, Jesús D.
- 371-379 Managing for innovation: Managerial control and employee level outcomes
by Allen, Mathew R. & Adomdza, Gordon K. & Meyer, Marc H.
- 380-390 Consumer brand relationships research: A bibliometric citation meta-analysis
by Fetscherin, Marc & Heinrich, Daniel
- 391-404 Strategic brand management: Archetypes for managing brands through paradoxes
by Högström, Claes & Gustafsson, Anders & Tronvoll, Bård
- 405-414 Release capacity in the vendor selection process
by Zerbini, Fabrizio & Borghini, Stefania
- 415-424 What drives the allocation of specific investments between buyer and supplier?
by Ebers, Mark & Semrau, Thorsten
- 425-432 Has brand loyalty declined? A longitudinal analysis of repeat purchase behavior in the UK and the USA
by Dawes, John & Meyer-Waarden, Lars & Driesener, Carl
- 433-441 The impact of perceived customer delight on the frontline employee
by Barnes, Donald C. & Ponder, Nicole & Hopkins, Christopher D.
- 442-450 Understanding whistle-blowing: a set-theoretic approach
by Henik, Erika
- 451-463 Executive stock options, gender diversity in the top management team, and firm risk taking
by Baixauli-Soler, J. Samuel & Belda-Ruiz, Maria & Sanchez-Marin, Gregorio
- 464-471 Customer–company identification and the effectiveness of loyalty programs
by Kang, Jun & Alejandro, Thomas Brashear & Groza, Mark D.
2015, Volume 68, Issue 1
- 1-6 Applying the technology acceptance model in a two-country study of SMS advertising
by Muk, Alexander & Chung, Christina
- 7-18 (Mis)Using employee volunteering for public relations: Implications for corporate volunteers' organizational commitment
by Gatignon-Turnau, Anne-Laure & Mignonac, Karim
- 19-26 The impact of external and internal entrainment on firm innovativeness: A test of moderation
by Dibrell, Clay & Fairclough, Samantha & Davis, Peter S.
- 27-33 Authenticity Perceptions in the Chinese Marketplace
by Liu, Martin J. & Yannopoulou, Natalia & Bian, Xuemei & Elliott, Richard
- 34-46 Retention of IT professionals: Examining the influence of empowerment, social exchange, and trust
by Ertürk, Alper & Vurgun, Levent
- 47-55 Post-IPO governance and top management team rent generation and appropriation
by Walters, Bruce A. & Le, Son A. & Kroll, Mark
- 56-59 Effect of an unexpected small favor on compliance with a survey request
by Jacob, Céline & Guéguen, Nicolas & Boulbry, Gaëlle
- 60-66 The impact of incongruity between an organization's CSR orientation and its employees' CSR orientation on employees' quality of work life
by Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Lee, Dong-Jin & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Senasu, Kalayanee
- 67-73 Validating the reduced burnout scale and sequencing of burnout
by Rutherford, Brian N. & Shepherd, C. David & Tashchian, Armen
- 74-80 Tourism spatial spillover effects and urban economic growth
by Ma, Tao & Hong, Tao & Zhang, Haozhe
- 81-86 Nostalgia as travel motivation and its impact on tourists' loyalty
by Leong, Aliana Man Wai & Yeh, Shih-Shuo & Hsiao, Yu-Chen & Huan, Tzung-Cheng T.C.
- 87-94 Absorptive capacity and autonomous R&D climate roles in firm innovation
by Huang, Kuo-Feng & Lin, Ku-Ho & Wu, Lei-Yu & Yu, Pang-Hsiang
- 95-101 Heuristics and resource depletion: eye-tracking customers’ in situ gaze behavior in the field
by Wästlund, Erik & Otterbring, Tobias & Gustafsson, Anders & Shams, Poja
- 102-108 Search scope and innovation performance of emerging-market firms
by Ren, Shengce & Eisingerich, Andreas B. & Tsai, Huei-ting
- 109-118 Disentangling the influence of technological process and product innovations
by Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll, Francisca
- 119-126 As worlds collide: The role of marketing management in customer-to-customer interactions
by Ekpo, Akon E. & Riley, Breagin K. & Thomas, Kevin D. & Yvaire, Zachary & Henderson Gerri, Geraldine Rosa & Muñoz, Isaac I.
- 127-136 Roots, reasons, and resources: Situated optimism and firm growth in subsistence economies
by Wood, Matthew S. & Bradley, Steven W. & Artz, Kendall
- 137-145 Differences between early adopters of disruptive and sustaining innovations
by Reinhardt, Ronny & Gurtner, Sebastian
- 146-156 Network behavior as driving forces for tourism flows
by Hong, Tao & Ma, Tao & Huan, Tzung-Cheng (T.C.)
- 157-165 Brand typicality and distant novel extension acceptance: How risk-reduction counters low category fit
by Goedertier, Frank & Dawar, Niraj & Geuens, Maggie & Weijters, Bert
- 166-172 Consumer perceptions of product creativity, coolness, value and attitude
by Im, Subin & Bhat, Subodh & Lee, Yikuan
2014, Volume 67, Issue 12
- 2495-2503 Embrace•perform•model: Complexity theory, contrarian case analysis, and multiple realities
by Woodside, Arch G.
- 2504-2511 A study of the antecedents of slogan liking
by Dass, Mayukh & Kohli, Chiranjeev & Kumar, Piyush & Thomas, Sunil
- 2512-2514 Book essay on “The Dark Side of Transformational Leadership: A Critical Perspective”
by de Villiers, Rouxelle
- 2515-2522 The relevance of holistic website perception. How sense-making and exploration cues guide consumers' emotions and behaviors
by Brunner-Sperdin, Alexandra & Scholl-Grissemann, Ursula S. & Stokburger-Sauer, Nicola E.
- 2523-2530 Drivers of importer trust and commitment: Evidence from a developing country
by Saleh, M. Abu & Ali, M. Yunus & Mavondo, Felix T.
- 2531-2541 Transfer mechanisms and knowledge transfer: The cooperative competency perspective
by Chen, Chung-Jen & Hsiao, Yung-Chang & Chu, Mo-An
- 2542-2549 Mentoring across cultures: The role of gender and marital status in Taiwan and the U.S
by Ramaswami, Aarti & Huang, Jia-Chi & Dreher, George F.
- 2550-2558 Mergers & acquisitions research: A bibliometric study of top strategy and international business journals, 1980–2010
by Ferreira, Manuel Portugal & Santos, João Carvalho & de Almeida, Martinho Isnard Ribeiro & Reis, Nuno Rosa
- 2559-2578 Definition and psychometric validation of a measurement index common to website and store images
by Bèzes, Christophe
- 2579-2589 The dynamics of networked power in a concentrated business network
by Olsen, Per Ingvar & Prenkert, Frans & Hoholm, Thomas & Harrison, Debbie
- 2590-2602 Sustainable water storage by agricultural businesses: Strategic responses to institutional pressures
by Tingey-Holyoak, Joanne
- 2603-2610 Keiretsu centrality — profits and profit stability: A power dependence perspective
by Brouthers, Lance Eliot & Gao, Yan & Napshin, Stuart
- 2611-2619 Why negative brand extension evaluations do not always negatively affect the brand: The role of central and peripheral brand associations
by Michel, Géraldine & Donthu, Naveen
- 2620-2627 Exploring the influence of customers' time horizon perspectives on the satisfaction–loyalty link
by Kuppelwieser, Volker G. & Sarstedt, Marko
- 2628-2635 Examining the link between salesperson networking behaviors, job satisfaction, and organizational commitment: Does gender matter?
by Macintosh, Gerrard & Krush, Michael
- 2636-2644 PTE, innovation capital and firm value interactions in the biotech medical industry
by Hsiao, Shu-Hua
- 2645-2656 Talk up or criticize? Customer responses to WOM about competitors during social interactions
by Ranaweera, Chatura & Jayawardhena, Chanaka
- 2657-2665 A new dualistic approach to brand passion: Harmonious and obsessive
by Swimberghe, Krist R. & Astakhova, Marina & Wooldridge, Barbara Ross
- 2666-2675 When luxury advertising adds the identitary values of luxury: A semiotic analysis
by Anido Freire, N.
2014, Volume 67, Issue 11
- 2243-2249 Photo-elicitation: Using photographs to read retail interiors through consumers' eyes
by Petermans, Ann & Kent, Anthony & Van Cleempoel, Koenraad
- 2250-2257 The effect of digital signage on shoppers' behavior: The role of the evoked experience
by Dennis, Charles & Joško Brakus, J. & Gupta, Suraksha & Alamanos, Eleftherios
- 2258-2268 Influence of community design on user behaviors in online communities
by Fiedler, Marina & Sarstedt, Marko
- 2269-2281 Linking corporate logo, corporate image, and reputation: An examination of consumer perceptions in the financial setting
by Foroudi, Pantea & Melewar, T.C. & Gupta, Suraksha
- 2282-2290 Website design quality and usage behavior: Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology
by Al-Qeisi, Kholoud & Dennis, Charles & Alamanos, Eleftherios & Jayawardhena, Chanaka
- 2291-2298 Experiential product attributes and preferences for new products: The role of processing fluency
by Joško Brakus, J. & Schmitt, Bernd H. & Zhang, Shi
- 2299-2310 Designing corporate brand experience in an online context: A qualitative insight
by Hamzah, Zalfa Laili & Syed Alwi, Sharifah Faridah & Othman, Md Nor
- 2311-2323 Corporate heritage identity management and the multi-modal implementation of a corporate heritage identity
by Burghausen, Mario & Balmer, John M.T.
- 2324-2336 Projecting corporate brand image and behavioral response in business schools: Cognitive or affective brand attributes?
by Syed Alwi, Sharifah Faridah & Kitchen, Philip J.
- 2337-2345 Trust and the tendency towards multi-unit franchising: A relational governance view
by Griessmair, Michele & Hussain, Dildar & Windsperger, Josef
- 2346-2355 Whom to dismiss? CEO celebrity and management dismissal
by Park, Jong-Hun & Kim, Changsu & Sung, Yun-Dal
- 2356-2367 The complexity of surveying web participation
by Page, Kelly L. & Uncles, Mark D.
- 2368-2375 For our valued customers only: Examining consumer responses to preferential treatment practices
by Xia, Lan & Kukar-Kinney, Monika
- 2376-2384 Aggregated or disaggregated information first?
by Lau, Yeng Wai
- 2385-2392 Institutional distance among country influences and environmental performance standardization in multinational enterprises
by Aguilera-Caracuel, Javier & Fedriani, Eugenio M. & Delgado-Márquez, Blanca L.
- 2393-2402 Strategic intent and performance: The role of resource allocation decisions
by Mariadoss, Babu John & Johnson, Jean L. & Martin, Kelly D.
- 2403-2410 Multilateral alliances and innovation output: The importance of equity and technological scope
by Xu, Shichun & Fenik, Anton P. & Shaner, Matthew B.
- 2411-2418 Trust and controllability in venture capital fundraising
by Kollmann, Tobias & Kuckertz, Andreas & Middelberg, Nils
- 2419-2427 Financial conservatism of private firms
by Bigelli, Marco & Martín-Ugedo, Juan Francisco & Sánchez-Vidal, F. Javier
- 2428-2436 Random regret minimization for consumer choice modeling: Assessment of empirical evidence
by Chorus, Caspar & van Cranenburgh, Sander & Dekker, Thijs
- 2437-2446 The moderating effect of individual level collectivist values on brand loyalty
by Mattison Thompson, Frauke & Newman, Alex & Liu, Martin
- 2447-2455 Consumer responses to mobile coupons: The roles of shopping motivation and regulatory fit
by Khajehzadeh, Saman & Oppewal, Harmen & Tojib, Dewi
- 2456-2463 Gender and ethnic diversity on boards and corporate information environment
by Upadhyay, Arun & Zeng, Hongchao
- 2464-2472 The effects of online product presentation on consumer responses: A mental imagery perspective
by Yoo, Jungmin & Kim, Minjeong
- 2473-2479 Core employee based human capital and revenue productivity in small firms: An empirical investigation
by Chowdhury, Sanjib & Schulz, Eric & Milner, Morgan & Van De Voort, David
- 2480-2485 Group service recovery strategies effectiveness: The moderating effects of group size and relational distance
by Zhou, Yuanyuan & Tsang, Alex S.L. & Huang, Minxue & Zhou, Nan
- 2486-2493 The fluent online shopping experience
by Mosteller, Jill & Donthu, Naveen & Eroglu, Sevgin
2014, Volume 67, Issue 9
- 1787-1795 Does transparency influence the ethical behavior of salespeople?
by Cicala, John E. & Bush, Alan J. & Sherrell, Daniel L. & Deitz, George D.
- 1796-1805 Examining the role of CSR skepticism using fuzzy-set qualitative comparative analysis
by Skarmeas, Dionysis & Leonidou, Constantinos N. & Saridakis, Charalampos
- 1806-1816 Implications of strategic alliances for earnings quality and capital market investors
by Demirkan, Sebahattin & Demirkan, Irem
- 1817-1823 Effects of perspective taking and entitlement on consumers
by Strong, Carolyn A. & Martin, Brett A.S.
- 1824-1830 Connected consumers' responses to negative brand actions: The roles of transgression self-relevance and domain
by Trump, Rebecca K.
- 1831-1838 Communicating a company's positive impact on society—Can plausible explanations secure authenticity?
by van Rekom, Johan & Go, Frank M. & Calter, Dayenne M.
- 1839-1849 Returns to alliance portfolio diversity: The relative effects of partner diversity on firm's innovative performance and productivity
by de Leeuw, Tim & Lokshin, Boris & Duysters, Geert
- 1850-1856 The moderating effects of gender and inside versus outside sales role in multifaceted job satisfaction
by Rutherford, Brian N. & Marshall, Greg W. & Park, JungKun
- 1857-1869 Managerial legal liability and Big 4 auditor choice
by Chi, Hsin-Yi & Weng, Tzu-Ching
- 1870-1876 Control system diversity: Implications for selling centers
by Murtha, Brian R. & Shervani, Tasadduq A. & Challagalla, Goutam N. & Kirkman, Bradley L.
- 1877-1884 Reverse stigma in the Freegan community
by Nguyen, Hieu P. & Chen, Steven & Mukherjee, Sayantani
- 1885-1893 Consumers' green involvement and the persuasive effects of emotional versus functional ads
by Matthes, Jörg & Wonneberger, Anke & Schmuck, Desirée
- 1894-1903 Old habits die hard: A tale of two failed companies and unwanted inheritance
by Amankwah-Amoah, Joseph
- 1904-1911 Benchmarking sales staffing efficiency in dealerships using extended data envelopment analysis
by Gonzalez-Padron, Tracy & Akdeniz, M. Billur & Calantone, Roger J.
- 1912-1920 When higher prices increase sales: How chronic and manipulated desires for conspicuousness and rarity moderate price's impact on choice of luxury brands
by Hwang, Yookyung & Ko, Eunju & Megehee, Carol M.