Journal of Business Research
2015, Volume 68, Issue 12
- 2540-2551 Case method use in shaping well-rounded Latin American MBAs
by Reficco, Ezequiel & Jaén, María Helena
- 2552-2559 Investigating marketing managers' perspectives on social media in Chile
by Bianchi, Constanza & Andrews, Lynda
- 2560-2568 Brand equity estimation model
by de Oliveira, Marta Olivia Rovedder & Silveira, Cleo Schmitt & Luce, Fernando Bins
- 2569-2578 Electronic tendering of pharmaceuticals and medical devices in Chile
by Raventós, Pedro & Zolezzi, Sandro
- 2579-2587 Social sanctions or social relations? Microfinance in Mexico
by Griffin, Denis & Husted, Bryan W.
- 2588-2592 Local responses to global challenges: Lessons from small economies
by Carneiro, Jorge & Salter, Stephen B. & Punnett, Betty Jane
- 2593-2602 The satisfaction–place attachment relationship: Potential mediators and moderators
by Ramkissoon, Haywantee & Mavondo, Felix T.
- 2603-2609 Swapping bricks for clicks: Crowdsourcing longitudinal data on Amazon Turk
by Daly, Timothy M. & Nataraajan, Rajan
- 2610-2618 When and how should retailers rationalize the size and duration of price discounts?
by Weathers, Danny & Swain, Scott D. & Makienko, Igor
- 2619-2627 A dynamic view on secrecy management
by Bos, Brenda & Broekhuizen, Thijs L.J. & de Faria, Pedro
- 2628-2633 Book essay on “leadership & cultural webs in organizations: Weaver's tales”
by Pattinson, Hugh M.
- 2634-2644 Consumption community commitment: Newbies' and longstanding members' brand engagement and loyalty
by Raïes, Karine & Mühlbacher, Hans & Gavard-Perret, Marie-Laure
- 2645-2653 A bibliometric overview of the Journal of Business Research between 1973 and 2014
by Merigó, José M. & Mas-Tur, Alicia & Roig-Tierno, Norat & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo
- 2654-2662 Asymmetric modeling of organizational innovation
by Hervas-Oliver, Jose-Luis & Sempere-Ripoll, Francisca & Arribas, Ivan
- 2663-2675 Going green: How different advertising appeals impact green consumption behavior
by Yang, Defeng & Lu, Yue & Zhu, Wenting & Su, Chenting
- 2683-2690 A reexamination of the organizational slack and innovation relationship
by Marlin, Dan & Geiger, Scott W.
- 2691-2702 Operationalizing and measuring individual entrepreneurial orientation using cognitive mapping and MCDA techniques
by Ferreira, Fernando A.F. & Marques, Carla S.E. & Bento, Paulo & Ferreira, João J.M. & Jalali, Marjan S.
2015, Volume 68, Issue 11
- 2227-2231 Achieving tourist loyalty through destination personality, satisfaction, and identification
by Hultman, Magnus & Skarmeas, Dionysis & Oghazi, Pejvak & Beheshti, Hooshang M.
- 2232-2236 The effects of corporate social responsibility on brand equity and firm performance
by Wang, David Han-Min & Chen, Pei-Hua & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang & Hsiao, Chih-Yi
- 2237-2241 Viral effects of social network and media on consumers’ purchase intention
by Gunawan, Dedy Darsono & Huarng, Kun-Huang
- 2242-2247 Facebook users' intentions in risk communication and food-safety issues
by Wu, Chih-Wen
- 2248-2253 Managing innovation through co-production in interfirm partnering
by Wu, Li-Wei & Lii, Yuan-shuh & Wang, Chung-Yu
- 2254-2259 Innovative brand experience's influence on brand equity and brand satisfaction
by Lin, Yi Hsin
- 2260-2265 The empirical study of consumers' loyalty for display technology
by Lin, Chiu Hui & Wu, Chih-Wen & Cheng, Yi-Han
- 2266-2271 Dialogic co-creation and service innovation performance in high-tech companies
by Hsieh, Jung-Kuei & Hsieh, Yi-Ching
- 2272-2278 Can a magic recipe foster university spin-off creation?
by Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo Enrique & Sánchez García, José Luis
- 2279-2284 What to avoid to succeed as an entrepreneur
by Mas-Tur, Alicia & Pinazo, Pablo & Tur-Porcar, Ana María & Sánchez-Masferrer, Manuel
- 2285-2289 Constructing business incubation service capabilities for tenants at post-entrepreneurial phase
by Lai, Wen-Hsiang & Lin, Chiu-Ching
- 2290-2294 Use of infrastructures to support innovative entrepreneurship and business growth
by Roig-Tierno, Norat & Alcázar, Joaquín & Ribeiro-Navarrete, Samuel
- 2295-2298 Forecasting ICT development through quantile confidence intervals
by Huarng, Kun-Huang & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang
- 2299-2304 Aggregation systems for sales forecasting
by Merigó, José M. & Palacios-Marqués, Daniel & Ribeiro-Navarrete, Belén
- 2305-2311 Strategic project portfolio selection for national research institutes
by Jeng, Don Jyh-Fu & Huang, Kuo-Hsin
- 2312-2316 Transaction cost determinants and advantage transferability's effect on international ownership strategy
by Lo, Fang-Yi
- 2317-2321 Users' adoption of mobile applications: Product type and message framing's moderating effect
by Shen, George Chung-Chi
- 2322-2329 Why does loyalty–cooperation behavior vary over buyer–seller relationship?
by Wu, Lei-Yu & Chen, Po-Yuan & Chen, Kuan-Yang
- 2330-2337 The CEO as chief political officer: Managerial discretion and corporate political activity
by Hadani, Michael & Dahan, Nicolas M. & Doh, Jonathan P.
- 2338-2346 CEO influences on firms' strategic actions: A comparison of CEO-, firm-, and industry-level effects
by Zacharias, Nicolas A. & Six, Bjoern & Schiereck, Dirk & Stock, Ruth Maria
- 2347-2357 Exploring the Pay-What-You-Want payment motivation
by Kunter, Marcus
- 2358-2365 Initiating exporting: The role of managerial motivation in small to medium enterprises
by Wood, Andy & Logar, Cyril M. & Riley, William B.
- 2366-2373 Sequential mediation among family friendly culture and outcomes
by Las Heras, Mireia & Bosch, Maria José & Raes, Anneloes M.L.
- 2374-2382 Effects of sales force market orientation on creativity, innovation implementation, and sales performance
by Wang, Guangping & Miao, C. Fred
- 2383-2394 Reflexive introspection: Methodological insights from four ethnographic studies
by Takhar-Lail, Amandeep & Chitakunye, Pepukayi
- 2395-2403 The pursuit of counterfeited luxury: An examination of the negative side effects of close consumer–brand connections
by Randhawa, Praneet & Calantone, Roger J. & Voorhees, Clay M.
- 2404-2411 Linking perceived corporate environmental policies and employees eco-initiatives: The influence of perceived organizational support and psychological contract breach
by Paillé, Pascal & Raineri, Nicolas
- 2412-2425 The impact of individual versus group rewards on work group performance and cooperation: A computational social science approach
by Ladley, Daniel & Wilkinson, Ian & Young, Louise
- 2426-2433 Absorptive capacity, organizational antecedents, and environmental dynamism
by Roberts, Nicholas
- 2434-2442 Interdependency, dynamism, and variety (IDV) network modeling to explain knowledge diffusion at the fuzzy front-end of innovation
by Gupta, Samir & Maltz, Elliot
2015, Volume 68, Issue 10
- 2049-2056 The nature and framing of gambling consequences in advertising
by Orazi, Davide C. & Lei, Jing & Bove, Liliana L.
- 2057-2066 Sports bettors' responses to sports-embedded gambling promotions: Implications for compulsive consumption
by Hing, Nerilee & Lamont, Matthew & Vitartas, Peter & Fink, Elian
- 2067-2074 “Smoking is bad, it's not cool…yet I'm still doing it”: Cues for tobacco consumption in a ‘dark’ market
by Burton, Suzan & Hoek, Janet & Nesbit, Paul & Khan, Aila
- 2075-2083 Alcohol and college students: Reasons, realization and intention to quit
by Paswan, Audhesh K. & Gai, Lili & Jeon, Sua
- 2084-2092 Casino marketing, problem gamblers or loyal customers?
by Prentice, Catherine & Wong, IpKin Anthony
- 2093-2101 Optimal content for warning messages to enhance consumer decision making and reduce problem gambling
by Gainsbury, Sally M. & Aro, David & Ball, Dianne & Tobar, Christian & Russell, Alex
- 2102-2108 Multilevel environment induced impulsive gambling
by Wong, IpKin Anthony & Prentice, Catherine
- 2109-2116 A tale of two urbanicities: Adolescent alcohol and cigarette consumption in high and low-poverty urban neighborhoods
by Davis, Brennan & Grier, Sonya
- 2117-2124 Franchising, local market characteristics and alcohol sales to minors
by Utgård, Jakob & Nygaard, Arne & Dahlstrom, Robert
- 2125-2131 Transgressive drinking practices and the subversion of proscriptive alcohol policy messages
by Hackley, Chris & Bengry-Howell, Andrew & Griffin, Christine & Szmigin, Isabelle & Mistral, Willm & Hackley, Rungpaka Amy
- 2132-2139 Responsible gambling: Sympathy, empathy or telepathy?
by O'Mahony, Barry & Ohtsuka, Keis
- 2140-2145 Developing tribal casino employees as conduits for tribal government messaging
by Ponting, Sandra Sun-Ah & Ponting, Jess & Spilde, Katherine
- 2146-2154 Friends or foes: Group influence effects on moderate drinking behaviors
by Previte, Josephine & Fry, Marie-Louise & Drennan, Judy & Hasan, Syed Fazal E.
- 2155-2163 Maintaining or changing a drinking behavior? GOKA's short-term outcomes
by Rundle-Thiele, Sharyn & Schuster, Lisa & Dietrich, Timo & Russell-Bennett, Rebekah & Drennan, Judy & Leo, Cheryl & Connor, Jason P.
- 2164-2172 Broadening an understanding of problem gambling: The lifestyle consumption community of sports betting
by Gordon, Ross & Gurrieri, Lauren & Chapman, Michael
- 2173-2180 The moderating role of national cultural values in smoking cessation
by Hassan, Louise M. & Shiu, Edward
- 2181-2188 How do gamblers maintain an illusion of control?
by Cowley, Elizabeth & Briley, Donnel A. & Farrell, Colin
- 2189-2197 Mechanism of psychological distress-driven smoking addiction behavior
by Hwang, Jiyoung & Yun, Zee-Sun
- 2198-2206 I'm not a smoker: Constructing protected prototypes for risk behavior
by Scott, Kristin A. & Mason, Marlys J. & Mason, James D.
- 2207-2213 Selling hope: Gambling entrepreneurs in Britain 1906–1960
by Downs, Carolyn
- 2214-2222 Minimizing alcohol harm: A systematic social marketing review (2000–2014)
by Kubacki, Krzysztof & Rundle-Thiele, Sharyn & Pang, Bo & Buyucek, Nuray
2015, Volume 68, Issue 9
- 1819-1821 Marketing tourism and hospitality products worldwide: Introduction to the special issue
by Martin, Drew & Rosenbaum, Mark & Ham, Sunny
- 1822-1828 From virtual travelers to real friends: Relationship-building insights from an online travel community
by Kunz, Werner & Seshadri, Sukanya
- 1829-1835 Avoiding the dark side of positive online consumer reviews: Enhancing reviews' usefulness for high risk-averse travelers
by Casaló, Luis V. & Flavián, Carlos & Guinalíu, Miguel & Ekinci, Yuksel
- 1836-1843 Analyzing destination branding and image from online sources: A web content mining approach
by Költringer, Clemens & Dickinger, Astrid
- 1844-1853 Bridging the gap between country and destination image: Assessing common facets and their predictive validity
by Zeugner-Roth, Katharina Petra & Žabkar, Vesna
- 1854-1861 Intention to visit and willingness to pay premium for ecotourism: The impact of attitude, materialism, and motivation
by Hultman, Magnus & Kazeminia, Azadeh & Ghasemi, Vahid
- 1862-1868 If you install it, will they use it? Understanding why hospitality customers take “technological pauses” from self-service technology
by Rosenbaum, Mark S. & Wong, IpKin Anthony
- 1869-1877 Medical hotels in the growing healthcare business industry: Impact of international travelers' perceived outcomes
by Han, Heesup & Kim, Yunhi & Kim, Chulwon & Ham, Sunny
- 1878-1885 The efficacy of shopping value in predicting destination loyalty
by Sirakaya-Turk, Ercan & Ekinci, Yuksel & Martin, Drew
- 1886-1894 The impact of franchisor support, brand commitment, brand citizenship behavior, and franchisee experience on franchisee-perceived brand image
by Nyadzayo, Munyaradzi W. & Matanda, Margaret J. & Ewing, Michael T.
- 1895-1905 Slack and innovation: Investigating the relationship in Korea
by Lee, Sanghoon
- 1906-1918 E-commerce technology adoption: A Malaysian grocery SME retail sector study
by Kurnia, Sherah & Choudrie, Jyoti & Mahbubur, Rahim Md & Alzougool, Basil
- 1919-1927 Relationship between gender and work related attitudes: a study of temporary agency employees
by Selvarajan, T.T. & Slattery, Jeffrey & Stringer, Donna Y.
- 1928-1936 The effects of firm capabilities on external collaboration and performance: The moderating role of market turbulence
by Wang, Guangping & Dou, Wenyu & Zhu, Weichun & Zhou, Nan
- 1937-1944 Religion and motives for sustainable behaviors: A cross-cultural comparison and contrast
by Minton, Elizabeth A. & Kahle, Lynn R. & Kim, Chung-Hyun
- 1945-1952 Luxury purchasing among older consumers: exploring inferences about cognitive Age, status, and style motivations
by Amatulli, Cesare & Guido, Gianluigi & Nataraajan, Rajan
- 1953-1963 Consumer brand enmeshment: Typography and complexity modeling of consumer brand engagement and brand loyalty enactments
by de Villiers, Rouxelle
- 1964-1973 The impacts of external network and business group on innovation: Do the types of innovation matter?
by Kim, Youngok & Lui, Steven S.
- 1974-1981 Environmental concern and environmental purchase intentions: The mediating role of learning strategy
by Newton, Joshua D. & Tsarenko, Yelena & Ferraro, Carla & Sands, Sean
- 1982-1986 Event social responsibility: A note to improve outcomes for sponsors and events
by Scheinbaum, Angeline Close & Lacey, Russell
- 1987-1996 Let them all eat cake: Providing VIP services without the cost of exclusion for non-VIP customers
by Fombelle, Paul W. & Sirianni, Nancy J. & Goldstein, Noah J. & Cialdini, Robert B.
- 1997-2004 Regifting: A multi-perspective processual overview
by Ertimur, Burçak & Muñoz, Caroline & Hutton, James G.
- 2005-2014 The effect of market-pull vs. resource-push orientation on performance when entering new markets
by Timsit, Jean-Philippe & Castiaux, Annick & Truong, Yann & Athaide, Gerard A. & Klink, Richard R.
- 2015-2026 Meetings at work: Perceived effectiveness and recommended improvements
by Geimer, Jennifer L. & Leach, Desmond J. & DeSimone, Justin A. & Rogelberg, Steven G. & Warr, Peter B.
- 2027-2036 Heuristics in organizations: A review and a research agenda
by Loock, Moritz & Hinnen, Gieri
- 2037-2044 Self-referencing narratives to predict consumers' preferences in the luxury industry: A longitudinal study
by Ardelet, Caroline & Slavich, Barbara & de Kerviler, Gwarlann
2015, Volume 68, Issue 8
- 1657-1666 An evaluation of nonprofit brand image: Towards a better conceptualization and measurement
by Michaelidou, Nina & Micevski, Milena & Cadogan, John W.
- 1667-1677 Network position and tourism firms' co-branding practice
by Aarstad, Jarle & Ness, Håvard & Haugland, Sven A.
- 1678-1685 Simple versus complex forecasting: The evidence
by Green, Kesten C. & Armstrong, J. Scott
- 1686-1691 When simple alternatives to Bayes formula work well: Reducing the cognitive load when updating probability forecasts
by Goodwin, Paul
- 1692-1701 Simple versus complex selection rules for forecasting many time series
by Fildes, Robert & Petropoulos, Fotios
- 1702-1704 The golden rule of forecasting: Objections, refinements, and enhancements
by Soyer, Emre & Hogarth, Robin M.
- 1705-1716 Picking profitable investments: The success of equal weighting in simulated venture capitalist decision making
by Woike, Jan K. & Hoffrage, Ulrich & Petty, Jeffrey S.
- 1717-1731 Golden rule of forecasting: Be conservative
by Armstrong, J. Scott & Green, Kesten C. & Graefe, Andreas
- 1732-1738 Forecasting new product trial with analogous series
by Wright, Malcolm J. & Stern, Philip
- 1739-1741 Conservative forecasting with the damped trend
by Gardner, Everette S.
- 1742-1745 Is there a Golden Rule?
by Fildes, Robert & Petropoulos, Fotios
- 1746-1752 Forecasting intermittent inventory demands: simple parametric methods vs. bootstrapping
by Syntetos, Aris A. & Zied Babai, M. & Gardner, Everette S.
- 1753-1754 Is a more liberal approach to conservatism needed in forecasting?
by Goodwin, Paul
- 1755-1758 Decomposition of time-series by level and change
by Tessier, Thomas H. & Armstrong, J. Scott
- 1759-1767 Collective wisdom: Methods of confidence interval aggregation
by Lyon, Aidan & Wintle, Bonnie C. & Burgman, Mark
- 1768-1771 Golden rule of forecasting rearticulated: Forecast unto others as you would have them forecast unto you
by Green, Kesten C. & Armstrong, J. Scott & Graefe, Andreas
- 1772-1784 The bias bias
by Brighton, Henry & Gigerenzer, Gerd
- 1785-1791 Relative performance of methods for forecasting special events
by Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos & Litsa, Akrivi & Petropoulos, Fotios & Bougioukos, Vasileios & Khammash, Marwan
- 1792-1799 Improving forecasts using equally weighted predictors
by Graefe, Andreas
- 1800-1809 Communicating forecasts: The simplicity of simulated experience
by Hogarth, Robin M. & Soyer, Emre
- 1810-1818 Improving forecasts for noisy geographic time series
by Huddleston, Samuel H. & Porter, John H. & Brown, Donald E.
2015, Volume 68, Issue 7
- 1383-1387 Spirit of strategy (S.O.S): The new S.O.S for competitive business
by Huarng, Kun-Huang & Mas-Tur, Alicia
- 1388-1394 Strategic embeddedness of modularity in alliances: Innovation and performance implications
by Bouncken, Ricarda B. & Pesch, Robin & Gudergan, Siegfried P.
- 1395-1403 Drivers of innovation strategies: Testing the Tidd and Bessant (2009) model
by Ferreira, João J.M. & Fernandes, Cristina I. & Alves, Helena & Raposo, Mário L.
- 1404-1406 Product innovation: When should suppliers begin to collaborate?
by Fossas-Olalla, Marta & Minguela-Rata, Beatriz & López-Sánchez, José-Ignacio & Fernández-Menéndez, José
- 1407-1413 University–industry partnerships for the provision of R&D services
by Berbegal-Mirabent, Jasmina & Sánchez García, José Luís & Ribeiro-Soriano, D. Enrique
- 1414-1419 How to strategize smart cities: Revealing the SMART model
by Ben Letaifa, Soumaya
- 1420-1425 South-South technology transfer to Laos through face-to-face contacts
by Norasingh, Xaysomphet & Machikita, Tomohiro & Ueki, Yasushi
- 1426-1428 Collaborating to innovate: Effects on customer knowledge management and performance
by Fidel, Pilar & Schlesinger, Walesska & Cervera, Amparo
- 1429-1431 Improving productivity using a multi-objective optimization of robotic trajectory planning
by Llopis-Albert, Carlos & Rubio, Francisco & Valero, Francisco
- 1432-1435 Young innovative companies (YICs) and entrepreneurship policy
by Mas-Tur, Alicia & Simón Moya, Virginia
- 1436-1438 Innovation and competitiveness: Culture as a long-term strategic instrument during the European Great Recession
by Petrakis, Panagiotis E. & Kostis, Pantelis C. & Valsamis, Dionysis G.
- 1439-1444 ICT, innovation, and firm productivity: New evidence from small local firms
by Díaz-Chao, Ángel & Sainz-González, Jorge & Torrent-Sellens, Joan
- 1445-1449 Spectator emotions: Effects on quality, satisfaction, value, and future intentions
by Calabuig Moreno, Ferran & Prado-Gascó, Vicente & Crespo Hervás, Josep & Núñez-Pomar, Juan & Añó Sanz, Vicente
- 1450-1457 Linking unlearning with service quality through learning processes in the Spanish banking industry
by Cepeda-Carrión, Ignacio & Leal-Millán, Antonio G. & Ortega-Gutierrez, Jaime & Leal-Rodriguez, Antonio L.
- 1458-1462 Quality of consulting services and consulting fees
by Momparler, Alexandre & Carmona, Pedro & Lassala, Carlos
- 1463-1465 The effect of high performance work systems on small and medium size enterprises
by Pascual Ivars, Jose Vicente & Comeche Martínez, Jose Manuel
- 1466-1467 Can company restructuring create a healthier work environment, promote corporate entrepreneurship, and improve productivity?
by Ruiz, Jesús & Coduras, Alicia
- 1468-1474 Creating competitive advantage by institutionalizing corporate social innovation
by Herrera, Maria Elena Baltazar
- 1475-1480 Strategies for psychosocial risk management in manufacturing
by Guadix, José & Carrillo-Castrillo, Jesús & Onieva, Luis & Lucena, David
- 1481-1487 Social factors' influences on corporate wiki acceptance and use
by Iglesias-Pradas, Santiago & Hernández-García, Ángel & Fernández-Cardador, Pedro
- 1488-1495 Effects of message appeal and service type in CSR communication strategies
by Andreu, Luisa & Casado-Díaz, Ana B. & Mattila, Anna S.
- 1496-1500 The effect of social, cultural, and economic factors on entrepreneurship
by Castaño, María-Soledad & Méndez, María-Teresa & Galindo, Miguel-Ángel
- 1501-1505 Distance and perceptions of risk in internationalization decisions
by Kraus, Sascha & Ambos, Tina C. & Eggers, Felix & Cesinger, Beate
- 1506-1511 Efficiency and exports: Evidence from Southern European companies
by Moral-Pajares, Encarnación & Mozas-Moral, Adoración & Bernal-Jurado, Enrique & Medina-Viruel, Miguel Jesús
- 1512-1518 Quantile regression for the FDI gravity equation
by Paniagua, Jordi & Figueiredo, Erik & Sapena, Juan
- 1519-1521 When culture shapes international business
by Apetrei, Andreea & Kureshi, Nadeem Ishaq & Horodnic, Ioana Alexandra
- 1522-1526 Seeking partners in international alliances: The influence of cultural factors
by Dasí-Rodríguez, Sonia & Pardo-del-Val, Manuela
- 1527-1531 Advantage transfer on location choice and subsidiary performance
by Lo, Fang-Yi & Lin, Feng-Jyh
- 1532-1538 Antecedents and consequences of export entrepreneurship
by Navarro-García, Antonio & Schmidt, Arturo Calvo-Mora & Rey-Moreno, Manuel
- 1539-1543 A rational normative model of international expansion: Strategic intent perspective, market positions, and founder CEOs/family-successor CEOs
by Chen, Yi-Min & Liu, Hsin-Hsien & Ni, Yu-Ting & Wu, Meng-Fen
- 1544-1549 Strategic use of enterprise systems among service firms: Antecedents and consequences
by Mostaghel, Rana & Oghazi, Pejvak & Beheshti, Hooshang M. & Hultman, Magnus
- 1550-1556 Influences of gender and product type on online purchasing
by Pascual-Miguel, Félix J. & Agudo-Peregrina, Ángel F. & Chaparro-Peláez, Julián
- 1557-1562 Formation and dissolution of inter-firm linkages in lengthy and stable networks in clusters
by Xavier Molina-Morales, F. & Belso-Martínez, José A. & Más-Verdú, Francisco & Martínez-Cháfer, Luis
- 1563-1569 Overcoming knowledge loss through the utilization of an unlearning context
by Wensley, Anthony K.P. & Navarro, Juan Gabriel Cegarra
- 1570-1573 Healthcare expenditure with causal recipes
by Huarng, Kun-Huang & Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang
- 1574-1580 Aggregation methods to calculate the average price
by Merigó, José M. & Palacios-Marqués, Daniel & del Mar Benavides-Espinosa, María
- 1581-1588 Antecedents of franchise strategy and performance
by Wu, Chih-Wen
- 1589-1591 How much does size matter in agri-food firms?
by Campos-Climent, Vanessa & Sanchis-Palacio, Joan-Ramon
- 1592-1594 How information systems strategy moderates the relationship between business strategy and performance
by Martinez-Simarro, David & Devece, Carlos & Llopis-Albert, Carlos
- 1595-1598 Personality traits versus work values: Comparing psychological theories on entrepreneurial intention
by Espíritu-Olmos, Roberto & Sastre-Castillo, Miguel A.
- 1599-1601 Complaints management and bank risk profile
by Gambetta, Nicolás & Zorio-Grima, Ana & García-Benau, María Antonia
- 1602-1606 The effectiveness of life-cycle pricing for consumer durables
by Grimmer, Martin & Miles, Morgan P. & Polonsky, Michael Jay & Vocino, Andrea
- 1607-1611 Customer participation and citizenship behavior effects on turnover intention
by Revilla-Camacho, María Ángeles & Vega-Vázquez, Manuela & Cossío-Silva, Francisco José
- 1612-1621 Service firm capabilities and performance: Contingent analysis of customer contact
by Cruz-Ros, Sonia & Gonzalez-Cruz, Tomas F.
- 1622-1629 Organizational factors and customers' motivation effect on insurance companies' performance
by Augusto Felício, J. & Rodrigues, Ricardo
- 1630-1634 Co-creation in hotel–disable customer interactions
by Navarro, Susana & Garzón, Dolores & Roig-Tierno, Norat
- 1635-1637 The use of disliked gifts from a consumer behavior perspective
by Cruz-Cárdenas, Jorge & González, Reyes & del Val Núñez, M. Teresa
- 1638-1640 Using online consumer loyalty to gain competitive advantage in travel agencies
by Roger-Monzó, Vanessa & Martí-Sánchez, Myriam & Guijarro-García, María
- 1641-1644 Decision-making and stakeholders' constructive participation in environmental projects
by Llopis-Albert, Carlos & Palacios-Marques, Daniel & Soto-Acosta, Pedro
- 1645-1649 Influences of parental occupation on occupational choices and professional values
by Pablo-Lerchundi, Iciar & Morales-Alonso, Gustavo & González-Tirados, Rosa María
- 1650-1652 Information acquisition in SME's relationship lending and the cost of loans
by Comeig, Irene & Fernández-Blanco, Matilde O. & Ramírez, Federico
- 1653-1656 Collaboration costs and new product development performance
by Parker, Hamieda & Brey, Zameer
2015, Volume 68, Issue 6
- 1149-1156 Transformational leadership dimensions and employee creativity in China: A cross-level analysis
by Li, Chaoping & Zhao, Hao & Begley, Thomas M.
- 1157-1165 CEO characteristics and corporate entrepreneurship in transition economies: Evidence from China
by Wei, Li-Qun & Ling, Yan
- 1166-1175 Picturing firms' institutional capital-based radical innovation under China's institutional voids
by Gao, Yu & Gao, Shanxing & Zhou, Yunyue & Huang, Kuo-Feng
- 1176-1185 Competitive dynamics in an emerging economy: Competitive pressures, resources, and the speed of action
by Yang, Wei & Meyer, Klaus E.
- 1186-1195 Accounting fraud, auditing, and the role of government sanctions in China
by Lisic, Ling Lei & Silveri, Sabatino (Dino) & Song, Yanheng & Wang, Kun
- 1196-1204 Corporate risk-taking: Exploring the effects of government affiliation and executives' incentives
by Ding, Shujun & Jia, Chunxin & Qu, Baozhi & Wu, Zhenyu
- 1205-1215 Government intervention and corporate policies: Evidence from China
by Shao, Yingying & Hernández, Rodrigo & Liu, Pu
- 1216-1224 How does organizational learning matter in strategic business performance? The contingency role of guanxi networking
by Chung, Henry F.L. & Yang, Zhilin & Huang, Pei-How
- 1225-1233 Cultural identity and consumer ethnocentrism impacts on preference and purchase of domestic versus import brands: An empirical study in China
by He, Jiaxun & Wang, Cheng Lu
- 1234-1241 Key account management in China: Insights from a Chinese supplier
by Murphy, William H. & Li, Ning
- 1242-1250 How consumer reviews persuade through narratives
by Hamby, Anne & Daniloski, Kim & Brinberg, David
- 1251-1260 How outside directors facilitate corporate R&D investment? Evidence from large Korean firms
by Yoo, Taeyoung & Sung, Taeyoon
- 1261-1270 What makes online reviews helpful? A diagnosticity-adoption framework to explain informational and normative influences in e-WOM
by Filieri, Raffaele
- 1273-1282 Differential effects of parenting strategies on child smoking trajectories: A longitudinal assessment over twelve years
by Yang, Zhiyong & Netemeyer, Richard G.
- 1283-1290 The impact of World Café on entrepreneurial strategic planning capability
by Chang, Wen-Long & Chen, Shih-Ting
- 1291-1305 How low can you go? — Overcoming the inability of lenders to set proper interest rates on unsecured peer-to-peer lending markets
by Mild, Andreas & Waitz, Martin & Wöckl, Jürgen
- 1306-1317 The link of environmental and economic performance: Drivers and limitations of sustainability integration
by Wagner, Marcus
- 1318-1323 The influence of relationship marketing investments on customer gratitude in retailing
by Huang, Min-Hsin
- 1324-1331 Patriot games? Determinants of responses to Chinese and foreign sponsors of the Beijing Olympics
by Petrovici, Dan & Shan, Yujian & Gorton, Matthew & Ford, John
- 1332-1340 Can knowledge be transferred from business schools to business organizations through in-service training students? SEM and fsQCA findings
by Tho, Nguyen Dinh & Trang, Nguyen Thi Mai
- 1341-1349 Social benefits of brand logos in presentation of self in cross and same gender influence contexts
by Lee, Jieun & Ko, Eunju & Megehee, Carol M.
- 1350-1358 Do channel members value supportive retail services? Why?
by Pei, Zhi & Yan, Ruiliang
- 1359-1366 Business groups and entrepreneurship in developing countries after reforms
by Chari, Murali D.R. & Dixit, Jaya
- 1367-1381 Why good things Don’t happen: the micro-foundations of routines in the M&A process
by Angwin, Duncan N. & Paroutis, Sotirios & Connell, Richard
2015, Volume 68, Issue 5
- 911-918 The effect of uncertainty avoidance and social trust on supply chain collaboration
by Qu, Wen Guang & Yang, Zhiyong
- 919-924 Market orientation and business performance in MNC foreign subsidiaries— Moderating effects of integration and responsiveness
by Qu, Riliang & Zhang, Zelin
- 925-932 Using service logic to redefine exchange in terms of customer and supplier participation
by Pires, Guilherme D. & Dean, Alison & Rehman, Muqqadas
- 933-941 Perceived value and perceived usefulness of halal labeling: The role of religion and culture
by Jamal, Ahmad & Sharifuddin, Juwaidah
- 942-948 How to promote purchase of carbon offset products: Labeling vs. calculation?
by Liu, Longzhu & Chen, Rong & He, Feng
- 949-956 Institutional constraints of product innovation in China: Evidence from international joint ventures
by Ma, Zhenzhong & Yu, Mingyang & Gao, Chongyan & Zhou, Jieru & Yang, Zhenning
- 957-964 Does familiarity breed stability? The role of familiarity in moderating the effects of new information on reputation judgments
by Mariconda, Simone & Lurati, Francesco
- 965-977 Predicting transactive memory system in multidisciplinary teams: The interplay between team and professional identities
by Liao, Jenny & O'Brien, Anne T. & Jimmieson, Nerina L. & Restubog, Simon Lloyd D.
- 978-985 Online brand community engagement: Scale development and validation
by Baldus, Brian J. & Voorhees, Clay & Calantone, Roger