Journal of Business Research
2014, Volume 67, Issue 5
- 825-829 Entrepreneurship, economic growth, and innovation: Are feedback effects at work?
by Galindo, Miguel-Ángel & Méndez, María Teresa
- 831-836 Latin American firms competing in the global economy
by Carneiro, Jorge & Brenes, Esteban R.
- 837-846 International marketing strategies in industrial clusters: Insights from the Southern Hemisphere
by Felzensztein, Christian & Stringer, Christina & Benson-Rea, Maureen & Freeman, Susan
- 847-855 Differentiation strategies in emerging markets: The case of Latin American agribusinesses
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Montoya, Daniel & Ciravegna, Luciano
- 856-864 Knowledge transfer among the small businesses of a Brazilian cluster
by Hoffmann, Valmir Emil & Lopes, Gisele Silveira Coelho & Medeiros, Janann Joslin
- 865-873 Impacts of technology readiness on emotions and cognition in Brazil
by Ferreira, Jorge Brantes & da Rocha, Angela & da Silva, Jorge Ferreira
- 874-881 Effects of the perceived diagnosticity of presented attribute and brand name information on sensitivity to missing information
by Hernandez, José Mauro C. & Han, Xiaoqi & Kardes, Frank R.
- 882-890 Influence of virtual communities in purchasing decisions: The participants' perspective
by Leal, Gabriela Pasinato Alves & Hor-Meyll, Luis Fernando & de Paula Pessôa, Luís Alexandre Grubits
- 891-899 An exploratory study of environmental attitudes and the willingness to pay for environmental certification in Mexico
by Husted, Bryan W. & Russo, Michael V. & Meza, Carlos E. Basurto & Tilleman, Suzanne G.
- 900-907 Institutional environment and Business Groups' resilience in Brazil
by Xavier, Wlamir Gonçalves & Bandeira-de-Mello, Rodrigo & Marcon, Rosilene
- 908-915 Micro-multinational or not? International entrepreneurship, networking and learning effects
by Dimitratos, Pavlos & Amorós, José Ernesto & Etchebarne, María Soledad & Felzensztein, Christian
- 916-923 Country of origin and network effects on internationalization: A comparative study of SMEs from an emerging and developed economy
by Ciravegna, Luciano & Lopez, Luis & Kundu, Sumit
- 924-934 Access to finance, working capital management and company value: Evidences from Brazilian companies listed on BM&FBOVESPA
by de Almeida, Juliano Ribeiro & Eid, William
- 935-942 Expropriation risk and housing prices: Evidence from an emerging market
by Contreras, Víctor & Garay, Urbi & Santos, Miguel Angel & Betancourt, Cosme
- 943-951 Comparing employment interviews in Latin America with other countries
by Posthuma, Richard A. & Levashina, Julia & Lievens, Filip & Schollaert, Eveline & Tsai, Wei-Chi & Wagstaff, Maria Fernanda & Campion, Michael A.
- 952-959 What type of cooperation with suppliers and customers leads to superior performance?
by Brito, Luiz Artur Ledur & Brito, Eliane Pereira Zamith & Hashiba, Luciana Harumi
- 964-973 Calorie information effects on consumers' food choices: Sources of observed gender heterogeneity
by Heiman, Amir & Lowengart, Oded
- 974-982 Customer segmentation using unobserved heterogeneity in the perceived-value–loyalty–intentions link
by Floh, Arne & Zauner, Alexander & Koller, Monika & Rusch, Thomas
- 983-989 The role of lifetime activity cues in customer base analysis
by Hoppe, Daniel & Wagner, Udo
- 990-997 How to grow a brand: Retain or acquire customers?
by Riebe, Erica & Wright, Malcolm & Stern, Philip & Sharp, Byron
- 998-1006 How to derive consensus among various marketing journal rankings?
by Theuβl, Stefan & Reutterer, Thomas & Hornik, Kurt
- 1007-1017 Linking corporate reputation and shareholder value using the publication of reputation rankings
by Tischer, Sven & Hildebrandt, Lutz
- 1018-1025 Sponsorship effects on brand image: The role of exposure and activity involvement
by Grohs, Reinhard & Reisinger, Heribert
- 1026-1034 Effects of national identity salience on responses to ads
by Carvalho, Sergio W. & Luna, David
- 1035-1041 Convenience samples of college students and research reproducibility
by Peterson, Robert A. & Merunka, Dwight R.
2014, Volume 67, Issue 4
- 418-424 Hyperfiliation and cultural citizenship: African American consumer acculturation
by Bradford, Tonya Williams & Sherry, John F.
- 425-433 The effect of culture on perception and cognition: A conceptual framework
by Kastanakis, Minas N. & Voyer, Benjamin G.
- 434-440 Adapted or standardized copy: Is non-cultural English the answer?
by Spielmann, Nathalie & Delvert, Mathilde
- 441-448 Twentieth century female ad images: Cultural interconnections, social learning, and the dialectical logic of advertising
by Spears, Nancy & Amos, Clinton
- 449-456 Consumption compromises: Negotiation and unification within contemporary families
by Cross, Samantha N.N. & Gilly, Mary C.
- 457-463 Exploring ethnic consumer response to crossover brand extensions
by Aguirre-Rodriguez, Alexandra & Bóveda-Lambie, Adriana M. & Montoya, Detra Y.
- 464-470 How national culture impacts teenage shopping behavior: Comparing French and American consumers
by Gentina, Elodie & Butori, Raphaëlle & Rose, Gregory M. & Bakir, Aysen
- 471-477 International joint ventures in Russia: Cultures' influences on alliance success
by Kobernyuk, Elena & Stiles, David & Ellson, Tony
- 478-485 Marking your trade: Cultural factors in the prolongation of trademarks
by Melnyk, Valentyna & Giarratana, Marco & Torres, Anna
- 486-488 Cultural influences on global firms' decisions to cut the strategic brand ties that bind: A commentary essay
by Roster, Catherine A.
- 489-497 Innovation and business research in Latin America: An overview
by Olavarrieta, Sergio & Villena, Mauricio G.
- 498-507 Do strategic marketing and social capital really matter in regional clusters? Lessons from an emerging economy of Latin America
by Felzensztein, Christian & Brodt, Susan E. & Gimmon, Eli
- 508-515 Location advantage: Emergent and guided co-evolutions
by Cuervo-Cazurra, Álvaro & de Holan, Pablo Martin & Sanz, Luis
- 516-526 Local enablers of business models: The experience of Brazilian multinationals acquiring in North America
by Fleury, Afonso & Fleury, Maria Tereza Leme
- 527-535 Innovation efforts and performances of Brazilian firms
by Santos, David Ferreira Lopes & Basso, Leonardo Fernando Cruz & Kimura, Herbert & Kayo, Eduardo Kazuo
- 536-541 Stock volatility and pension funds under an individual capitalization-based system
by Fernandez, Viviana
- 542-549 Organizational culture and post-acquisition changes in management control systems: An analysis of a successful Brazilian case
by Jordão, Ricardo Vinícius Dias & Souza, Antônio Artur & Avelar, Ewerton Alex
- 550-557 Salesperson CLV orientation's effect on performance
by Valenzuela, Leslier & Torres, Eduardo & Hidalgo, Pedro & Farías, Pablo
- 558-566 Non-explicit FOREX intervention: The role of the Central Reserve Bank in a dollarized economy and its effects on expectations from the “peso problem” perspective: The case of Peru
by Fuentes, Cesar A. & Rios, Ronald
- 567-575 Leblon Cachaça: A born global in a traditional industry
by Coelho, Bruno Viana & de Mello, Renato Cotta & da Rocha, Angela
- 576-581 The Marisol case: Challenges of international growth for a successful Brazilian designer apparel firm
by Sanglard, Alexandra & Carneiro, Jorge & Baiocchi, Alessandra & Freitas, Patricia & Schiavo, Mila
- 582-590 The public bond offering of Petróleos de Venezuela S.A
by Garay, Urbi & Molina, Carlos A.
- 591-597 Consumer–brand relationship quality: When and how it helps brand extensions
by Kim, Kyeongheui & Park, Jongwon & Kim, Jungkeun
- 598-607 Detecting gender item bias and differential manifest response behavior: A Rasch-based solution
by Salzberger, Thomas & Newton, Fiona J. & Ewing, Michael T.
- 608-614 Who stays, who walks, and why in high-intensity service contexts
by Prentice, Catherine
- 615-622 Inter-firm learning and knowledge-sharing in multinational networks: An outsourced organization's perspective
by Gupta, Samir & Polonsky, Michael
- 623-630 Repurchases of convertible preferred stock and shareholder wealth
by Chang, Saeyoung & Puthenpurackal, John
- 631-640 High commitment work system, transactive memory system, and new product performance
by Chiang, Yun-Hwa & Shih, Hsi-An & Hsu, Chu-Chun
- 641-647 Real earnings management and the cost of new corporate bonds
by Ge, Wenxia & Kim, Jeong-Bon
- 648-655 Cooperative learning in creating and managing joint ventures
by del Mar Benavides-Espinosa, María & Ribeiro-Soriano, Domingo
2014, Volume 67, Issue 3
- 228-236 Parental style and consumer socialization among adolescents: A cross-cultural investigation
by Yang, Zhiyong & Kim, Chankon & Laroche, Michel & Lee, Hanjoon
- 237-245 Antecedents and outcomes of interpersonal influences and the role of acculturation: The case of young British-Muslims
by Jamal, Ahmad & Shukor, Syadiyah Abdul
- 246-252 Should all firms adapt websites to international audiences?
by Bartikowski, Boris & Singh, Nitish
- 253-259 The influence of culture, emotions, intangibility, and atmospheric cues on online behavior
by Mazaheri, Ebrahim & Richard, Marie Odile & Laroche, Michel & Ueltschy, Linda C.
- 260-267 Replicating, validating, and reducing the length of the consumer perceived value scale
by Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M.
- 268-277 Cross-linguistic validation of a unidimensional scale for cosmopolitanism
by Cleveland, Mark & Laroche, Michel & Takahashi, Ikuo & Erdoğan, Seçil
- 278-287 Understanding consumer's brand categorization across three countries: Application of fuzzy rule-based classification
by Ahmad, Shimi Naurin & Richard, Marie-Odile
- 288-294 Effects of culturally verbal and visual congruency/incongruency across cultures in a competitive advertising context
by Teng, Lefa & Ye, Nan & Yu, Ying & Wu, Xiaochuang
- 295-302 Corporate social responsibilities, consumer trust and corporate reputation: South Korean consumers' perspectives
by Park, Jongchul & Lee, Hanjoon & Kim, Chankon
- 303-306 Trade dress: The increasing importance of an ancient yet new form of intellectual property protection
by O'Connor, Thomas S.
- 307-315 Headquarters to subsidiary transfer effects on marketing strategy exploitation
by Schleimer, Stephanie C. & Coote, Leonard V. & Riege, Andreas
- 316-323 Cash holdings and business group membership
by Locorotondo, Rosy & Dewaelheyns, Nico & Van Hulle, Cynthia
- 324-331 Improving marketing success: The role of tacit knowledge exchange between sales and marketing
by Arnett, Dennis B. & Wittmann, C. Michael
- 332-338 Working capital management, corporate performance, and financial constraints
by Baños-Caballero, Sonia & García-Teruel, Pedro J. & Martínez-Solano, Pedro
- 339-345 Organizational and competitive influences of exploration and exploitation activities in small firms
by Abebe, Michael A. & Angriawan, Arifin
- 346-353 Re-insourcing as a manufacturing-strategic option during a crisis—Cases from the automobile industry
by Drauz, Ralf
- 354-360 Nostalgic emotion, experiential value, brand image, and consumption intentions of customers of nostalgic-themed restaurants
by Chen, Hung-Bin & Yeh, Shih-Shuo & Huan, Tzung-Cheng
- 361-368 Accumulation versus instant loyalty programs: The influence of controlling policies on customers' commitments
by Noble, Stephanie M. & Esmark, Carol L. & Noble, Charles H.
- 369-377 Customer perception and response to ethical norms in legal services marketing
by Ndubisi, Nelson Oly & Nataraajan, Rajan & Lai, Rebecca
- 378-385 Search for the underlying mechanism of framing effects in multi-alternative and multi-attribute decision situations
by Kim, Jungkeun & Kim, Jae-Eun & Marshall, Roger
- 386-393 Consumer creativity: Effects of gender and variation in the richness of vision and touch inputs
by Rosa, José Antonio & Qualls, William J. & Ruth, Julie A.
- 394-402 Team deep-level diversity, relationship conflict, and team members' affective reactions: A cross-level investigation
by Tekleab, Amanuel G. & Quigley, Narda R.
- 403-406 Construct measurement in management research: The importance of match between levels of theory and measurement
by Nielsen, Bo Bernhard
- 407-413 Exploring the role of dynamic capabilities in firm performance under the resource-based view framework
by Lin, Yini & Wu, Lei-Yu
2014, Volume 67, Issue 2
- 1-4 Religion, humanism, marketing, and the consumption of socially responsible products, services, and ideas: Introduction to a special topic section
by Engelland, Brian T.
- 5-11 Consumer religious commitment's influence on ecocentric attitudes and behavior
by Martin, William C. & Bateman, Connie R.
- 12-22 Pro-environmental behaviors for thee but not for me: Green giants, green Gods, and external environmental locus of control
by Kalamas, Maria & Cleveland, Mark & Laroche, Michel
- 23-31 The moderating role of religiosity on nonprofit advertising
by Hopkins, Christopher D. & Shanahan, Kevin J. & Raymond, Mary Anne
- 32-41 Impoverished consumers, Catholic social teaching, and distributive justice
by Hill, Ronald Paul & Capella, Michael L.
- 42-49 The one-billion-plus marginalization: Toward a scholarly understanding of Islamic consumers
by El-Bassiouny, Noha
- 50-58 Appealing to the imagination: Effective and ethical marketing of religion
by Abela, Andrew V.
- 59-67 Communication and marketing of services by religious organizations in India
by Iyer, Sriya & Velu, Chander & Mumit, Abdul
- 68-75 Keeping the faith! Drivers of participation in spiritually-based communities
by Granger, Karen & Lu, Vinh Nhat & Conduit, Jodie & Veale, Roberta & Habel, Cullen
- 77-82 Firm capability and performance in China: The moderating role of guanxi and institutional forces in domestic and foreign contexts
by Shou, Zhigang & Chen, Jun & Zhu, Wenting & Yang, Lihua
- 83-91 Unique but integrated: The role of individuation and assimilation processes in teen opinion leadership
by Gentina, Elodie & Butori, Raphaëlle & Heath, Timothy B.
- 92-99 Differential effects of pre- and post-acquisition R&D expenditures on post-acquisition performance
by Le, Son A. & Park, Jung Chul & Kroll, Mark
- 100-107 The role of subordinate emotional masking in leader–member exchange and outcomes: A two-sample investigation
by Xu, Jun & Liu, Yongmei & Guo, Yi
- 108-115 The four faces of the Hispanic consumer: An acculturation-based segmentation
by Alvarez, Cecilia M.O. & Dickson, Peter R. & Hunter, Gary K.
- 116-127 Managerial political ties and firm performance during institutional transitions: An analysis of mediating mechanisms
by Guo, Hai & Xu, Erming & Jacobs, Mark
- 128-135 Ethical ideologies, perceived gambling value, and gambling commitment: An Asian perspective
by Ndubisi, Nelson Oly & Nataraajan, Rajan & Chew, Jennie
- 136-143 Antecedents to international student inflows to UK higher education: A comparative analysis
by Zheng, Ping
- 144-150 What makes a brand manager effective?
by Cui, Annie Peng & Hu, Michael Y. & Griffith, David A.
- 151-158 Drivers of R&D investment: The interaction of behavioral theory and managerial incentives
by Alessandri, Todd M. & Pattit, Jason M.
- 159-166 Does delaying service-failure resolution ever make sense?
by Zhou, Yuanyuan & Tsang, Alex S.L. & Huang, Minxue & Zhou, Nan
- 167-170 Performance evaluation of tourism websites' information quality of four global destination brands: Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Taipei
by Bastida, Unai & Huan, T.C.
- 171-181 Mentoring receipt and personality: Evidence for non-linear relationships
by Bozionelos, Nikos & Bozionelos, Giorgos & Polychroniou, Panagiotis & Kostopoulos, Kostantinos
- 182-189 What makes crisis response strategies work? The impact of crisis involvement and message framing
by Claeys, An-Sofie & Cauberghe, Verolien
- 190-199 Why do firms seek to share human resource management knowledge? The importance of inter-firm networks
by Martin-Rios, Carlos
- 200-210 Hope and positive affect mediating the authentic leadership and creativity relationship
by Rego, Arménio & Sousa, Filipa & Marques, Carla & Pina e Cunha, Miguel
- 211-217 Urban design and tenant variety influences on consumers' emotions and approach behavior
by De Nisco, Alessandro & Warnaby, Gary
- 218-224 Human resource outsourcing: Market and operating performance effects of administrative HR functions
by Butler, Maureen G. & Callahan, Carolyn M.
2014, Volume 67, Issue 1
- 2671-2683 When an irresistible force meets an immovable object: The interplay of agency and structure in the UK financial crisis
by Ashby, Simon & Peters, Linda D. & Devlin, James
- 2684-2685 Excessive risk exposure: A question of ethical decision-making
by Ferguson, Jodie L.
- 2686-2692 Financial socialism: The role of financial economics in economic disorganization
by Ehret, Michael
- 2693-2700 Managing in an economic crisis: The role of market orientation in an international law firm
by Lettice, Fiona & Tschida, Markus & Forstenlechner, Ingo
- 2701-2706 Consumer response to economic crisis and lessons for marketers: The Turkish experience
by Kaytaz, Mehmet & Gul, Misra C.
- 2707-2719 Dynamic capabilities and firm performance in a financial crisis
by Makkonen, Hannu & Pohjola, Mikko & Olkkonen, Rami & Koponen, Aki
- 2720-2726 The role of innovation in driving the economy: Lessons from the global financial crisis
by Hausman, Angela & Johnston, Wesley J.
- 2727-2731 The impact of economic downturns on marketing
by Rollins, Minna & Nickell, David & Ennis, Justin
- 2732-2737 Implementing price increases in turbulent economies: Pricing approaches for reducing perceptions of price unfairness
by Ferguson, Jodie L.
- 2738-2742 Strategically Surviving Bankruptcy during a Global Financial Crisis: The Importance of Understanding Chapter 15
by Evans, Jocelyn & Borders, Aberdeen Leila
- 2751-2758 Data accuracy's impact on segmentation performance: Benchmarking RFM analysis, logistic regression, and decision trees
by Coussement, Kristof & Van den Bossche, Filip A.M. & De Bock, Koen W.
- 2759-2767 Lost in translation: Exploring the ethical consumer intention–behavior gap
by Carrington, Michal J. & Neville, Benjamin A. & Whitwell, Gregory J.
- 2768-2776 Perceived value, transaction cost, and repurchase-intention in online shopping: A relational exchange perspective
by Wu, Lei-Yu & Chen, Kuan-Yang & Chen, Po-Yuan & Cheng, Shu-Ling
- 2777-2785 Knowledge-flows and firm performance
by Erden, Zeynep & Klang, David & Sydler, Renato & von Krogh, Georg
- 2786-2792 Do consumer perceptions matter in measuring choice variety and variety seeking?
by Desai, Kalpesh Kaushik & Trivedi, Minakshi
- 2793-2799 Dynamic capabilities, environmental dynamism, and competitive advantage: Evidence from China
by Li, Da-yuan & Liu, Juan
- 2800-2802 Comment on “Improper use of endogenous formative variables”
by Rigdon, Edward E.
- 2803-2810 Global performance management systems: The role of trust as perceived by country managers
by Maley, Jane F. & Moeller, Miriam
- 2811-2820 Performance or learning goal orientation: Implications for business performance
by Che-Ha, Norbani & Mavondo, Felix T. & Mohd-Said, Saad
- 2821-2826 Formative vs. reflective measures: Facets of variation
by Finn, Adam & Wang, Luming
- 2827-2835 Transformational leadership and job performance: A social identity perspective
by Tse, Herman H.M. & Chiu, Warren C.K.
- 2836-2844 New product adoption in social networks: Why direction matters
by Hinz, Oliver & Schulze, Christian & Takac, Carsten
- 2845-2852 Who benefits most? The effects of managerial assistance on high- versus low-performing small businesses
by Seo, Joo Hwan & Perry, Vanessa G. & Tomczyk, David & Solomon, George T.
- 2853-2859 The role of consumers' network positions on information-seeking behavior of experts and novices: A power perspective
by Lee, Seung Hwan (Mark)
- 2860-2866 Appropriating innovation's technical value: Examining the influence of exploration
by Meyer, John & Subramaniam, Mohan
- 2867-2876 Cause mapping of simple and complex marketing strategies
by Chen, Shieh-Liang & Liang, Hao-An
- 2877-2883 Validating new product creativity in the eastern context of Malaysia
by Bicen, Pelin & Kamarudin, Suzilawati & Johnson, William H.A.
- 2884-2890 Shopping value orientation: Conceptualization and measurement
by Kim, Youn-Kyung & Lee, Min-Young & Park, Soo-Hee
- 2891-2902 Organizational innovation as an enabler of technological innovation capabilities and firm performance
by Camisón, César & Villar-López, Ana
- 2903-2910 Cooling off and backing out: Understanding consumer decisions to rescind a product purchase
by Sparks, Beverley A. & Bradley, Graham L. & Jennings, Gayle R. & Johnston, Nicole R.
- 2911-2918 Fashion's role in visualizing physical and psychological transformations in movies
by Choi, Hyeonyoung & Ko, Eunju & Megehee, Carol M.
- 2919-2925 Brand equity and the exacerbating factors of product innovation failure evaluations: A communication effect perspective
by Liao, Shuling & Cheng, Colin C.J.
2013, Volume 66, Issue 12
- 2369-2374 Understanding Asian business strategy: Modeling institution-based legitimacy-embedded efficiency
by Yang, Zhilin & Su, Chenting
- 2375-2382 Confucian dynamism and Dunning's framework: Direct and moderation associations in internationalized Chinese private firms
by Ji, Junzhe & Dimitratos, Pavlos
- 2383-2389 Advertising persuasion in China: Using Mandarin or Cantonese?
by Liu, Shixiong & Wen, Xiaoshan & Wei, Lina & Zhao, Weihong
- 2390-2396 Banking systems, innovations, intellectual property protections, and financial markets: Evidence from China
by Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Wang, Chong & Wu, Chaopeng
- 2397-2405 How do Asia's two most important consumer markets differ? Japanese–Chinese differences in customer satisfaction and its formation
by Frank, Björn & Abulaiti, Gulimire & Herbas Torrico, Boris & Enkawa, Takao
- 2406-2411 Consumer insecurity and preference for nostalgic products: Evidence from China
by Zhou, Ling & Wang, Tao & Zhang, Qin & Mou, Yupeng
- 2412-2417 Does it pay for firms in Asia's emerging markets to be market oriented? Evidence from Vietnam
by Hau, Le Nguyen & Evangelista, Felicitas & Thuy, Pham Ngoc
- 2418-2424 How does entrepreneurs' social capital hinder new business development? A relational embeddedness perspective
by Li, Yongqiang & Wang, Xuehua & Huang, Lily & Bai, Xuan
- 2425-2430 Does diversification add firm value in emerging economies? Effect of corporate governance
by Lien, Yung-Chih & Li, Shaomin
- 2431-2437 The moderating role of managerial ties in market orientation and innovation: An Asian perspective
by Wang, Cheng Lu & Chung, Henry F.L.
- 2438-2443 Transforming visitors into members in online brand communities: Evidence from China
by Zhou, Zhimin & Wu, Jane Peihsun & Zhang, Qiyuan & Xu, Shen
- 2444-2450 Firm competencies on market entry success: Evidence from a high-tech industry in an emerging market
by Wang, Kung-Jeng & Lestari, Yuliani Dwi
- 2451-2459 Experiential drivers of foreign direct investment by late-comer Asian firms: The Chinese evidence
by Cui, Lin & Li, Yi & Li, Zijie
- 2460-2465 Response strategies of local firms to import competition in emerging markets
by Elango, B. & Pattnaik, Chinmay
- 2466-2472 CEO turnover and shareholder wealth: Evidence from CEO power in Taiwan
by Ting, Hsiu-I
- 2473-2478 Does ownership type matter for innovation? Evidence from China
by Jiang, Ling (Alice) & Waller, David S. & Cai, Shaohan
- 2479-2484 Internationalization performance of Chinese multinational companies in the developed markets
by Zhong, Weiguo & Peng, Jisheng & Liu, Chunlin
- 2485-2491 Selling to the urban Chinese in East Asia: Do CSR and value orientation matter?
by Ramasamy, Bala & Yeung, Matthew C.H. & Chen, Junsong
- 2492-2499 Market valuation of marketing alliances in East Asia: Korean evidence
by Lee, Hyunchul & Kim, Dukyong & Seo, Minkyo
- 2500-2506 Internationalization and performance: A contextual analysis of Indian firms
by Singla, Chitra & George, Rejie
- 2507-2514 Strategies, technologies, and organizational learning for developing organizational innovativeness in emerging economies
by Yu, Yan & Dong, Xiao-Ying & Shen, Kathy Ning & Khalifa, Mohamed & Hao, Jin-Xing
- 2515-2521 East meets West: Toward a theoretical model linking guanxi and relationship marketing
by Shaalan, Ahmed S. & Reast, Jon & Johnson, Debra & Tourky, Marwa E.
- 2522-2528 Contingent effects of managerial guanxi on new product development success
by Cui, Nan & Wen, Na & Xu, Lan & Qin, Yao
- 2529-2535 What drives content creation behavior on SNSs? A commitment perspective
by Chen, Aihui & Lu, Yaobin & Wang, Bin & Zhao, Ling & Li, Ming
- 2536-2544 Consumers un-tethered: A three-market empirical study of consumers' mobile marketing acceptance
by Gao, Tao (Tony) & Rohm, Andrew J. & Sultan, Fareena & Pagani, Margherita
- 2545-2551 Marketing channel relationships in China: A review and integration with an institution-based perspective
by Jia, Flora Fang & Wang, Jeff Jianfeng
- 2552-2559 Psychological antecedents and risk on attitudes toward e-customization
by Park, JungKun & Han, HyoJoo & Park, JooHyung
- 2561-2573 Configural paths to successful product innovation
by Cheng, Cheng-Feng & Chang, Man-Ling & Li, Chu-Shiu
- 2574-2580 Political institutional structure influences on innovative activity
by Broberg, J. Christian & McKelvie, Alexander & Short, Jeremy C. & Ketchen, David J. & Wan, William P.
- 2581-2591 CSR and the national institutional context: The case of South Korea
by Kim, Chung Hee & Amaeshi, Kenneth & Harris, Simon & Suh, Chang-Jin
- 2592-2599 Third-party endorsements of CEO quality, managerial discretion, and stakeholder reactions
by Waldron, Theodore L. & Graffin, Scott D. & Porac, Joseph F. & Wade, James B.
- 2600-2611 Change in international market strategy as a reaction to performance decline
by Lages, Luis Filipe & Mata, Jose & Griffith, David A.
- 2612-2618 Human and financial capital as determinants of biopharmaceutical IPO de-listings
by Williams, David R.
- 2619-2625 Effects of advertising-evoked vicarious nostalgia on brand heritage
by Merchant, Altaf & Rose, Gregory M.
- 2626-2633 Consuming digital technologies and making home
by Venkatraman, Meera
- 2634-2641 Hierarchical effects of product attributes on actualized innovativeness in the context of high-tech products
by Lee, Kyootai & Khan, Shaji & Mirchandani, Dinesh
- 2642-2649 Real effects of private equity investments: Evidence from European buyouts
by Scellato, Giuseppe & Ughetto, Elisa
- 2650-2656 Control of electronic channel affiliates: An exploratory study and research propositions
by Gilliland, David I. & Rudd, John M.
- 2657-2665 Differentiated effects of formal and informal institutional distance between countries on the environmental performance of multinational enterprises
by Aguilera-Caracuel, Javier & Hurtado-Torres, Nuria Esther & Aragón-Correa, Juan Alberto & Rugman, Alan M.
2013, Volume 66, Issue 11
- 2153-2162 Using mixed methods designs in the Journal of Business Research, 1990–2010
by Harrison, Robert L.
- 2163-2170 To be engaged or not to be engaged: The antecedents and consequences of service employee engagement
by Menguc, Bulent & Auh, Seigyoung & Fisher, Michelle & Haddad, Abeer
- 2171-2177 Effects of cognitive age, dispositional time perceptions, and time view manipulations on product attribute evaluations
by Wei, Yujie & Donthu, Naveen & Bernhardt, Kenneth L.
- 2178-2185 External and internal influences on R&D alliance formation: Evidence from German SMEs
by Mukherjee, Debmalya & Gaur, Ajai S. & Gaur, Sanjaya S. & Schmid, Florian
- 2186-2192 The Moderating Effect of the Boundary Spanning Role on Perceived Supervisory Support: A Meta-Analytic Review
by Edmondson, Diane R. & Boyer, Stefanie L.
- 2193-2201 Founders' experiences for startups' fast break-even
by Oe, Akitsu & Mitsuhashi, Hitoshi
- 2202-2209 Consumer-defined sustainably-oriented firms and factors influencing adoption
by Ramirez, Edward
- 2210-2217 Born with a silver spoon of legitimacy but struggling for identity? The paradox of emerging spin-offs in a new sector
by Sahaym, Arvin
- 2218-2225 Technological opportunism and firm performance: Moderating contexts
by Chen, Chien-Wei & Lien, Nai-Hwa
- 2226-2233 Experimental analysis of consumer channel-mix use
by Oppewal, Harmen & Tojib, Dewi Rooslani & Louvieris, Panos
- 2234-2244 Extreme internal–external industrial-service flexibilities and interfirm cooperative networks in high-technology machine manufacturing
by Lai, Wen-Hsiang & Chen, Hsiang-Yi
- 2245-2251 Regulatory fit effects of gender and marketing message content
by McKay-Nesbitt, Jane & Bhatnagar, Namita & Smith, Malcolm C.
- 2252-2261 Cultural distance and the choice between wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures
by López-Duarte, Cristina & Vidal-Suárez, Marta M.
- 2262-2268 Doing well by doing good: A quantitative investigation of the litter effect
by Roper, Stuart & Parker, Cathy
- 2269-2278 Transformational leadership and R&D workers' multiple commitments: Do justice and span of control matter?
by Gumusluoglu, Lale & Karakitapoğlu-Aygün, Zahide & Hirst, Giles
- 2279-2286 Institutional ownership and technological relatedness: A test of endogeneity
by Shin, Jongtae & Shin, Hyun
- 2287-2293 Motivation and ability in the decision to acquire
by Ruth, Derek & Iyer, Dinesh N. & Sharp, Barton M.
- 2294-2300 The effects of mentoring on salesperson commitment
by Hartmann, Nathaniel N. & Rutherford, Brian N. & Hamwi, G. Alexander & Friend, Scott B.
- 2301-2307 Bringing meaning to the sales job: The effect of ethical climate and customer demandingness
by Jaramillo, Fernando & Mulki, Jay Prakash & Boles, James S.
- 2308-2320 Family firms and debt: Risk aversion versus risk of losing control
by González, Maximiliano & Guzmán, Alexander & Pombo, Carlos & Trujillo, María-Andrea
- 2321-2331 Managing occupational health and safety in the mining industry
by Chen, James K.C. & Zorigt, Dulamjav
- 2332-2337 Effects of team cognition and constraint on new product ideation
by Hirunyawipada, Tanawat & Paswan, Audhesh K.
- 2338-2345 Emotional labor's impact in a retail environment
by Cho, Yoon-Na & Rutherford, Brian N. & Park, JungKun