Journal of Business Research
2012, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 294-301 A mutuality perspective of psychological contracts regarding career development and job security
by Ye, Jun & Cardon, Melissa S. & Rivera, Efrain
- 302-310 Consumption in the public eye: The influence of social presence on service experience
by He, Yi & Chen, Qimei & Alden, Dana L.
- 311-316 Impact of positioning strategies on service firm performance
by Blankson, Charles & Crawford, John C.
- 317-324 Ambidexterity and the evolution of knowledge management initiatives
by Filippini, Roberto & Güttel, Wolfgang H. & Nosella, Anna
- 325-332 Implementing online store for national brand competing against private label
by Amrouche, Nawel & Yan, Ruiliang
- 333-339 Cultural differences in imagery generation: The influence of abstract versus concrete thinking
by Liang, Beichen & Kale, Sudhir H.
- 340-346 Unraveling consumer suspense: The role of hope, fear, and probability fluctuations
by Moulard, Julie Guidry & Kroff, Michael W. & Folse, Judith Anne Garretson
- 347-354 Governance mechanisms for mobile service innovation in value networks
by de Reuver, Mark & Bouwman, Harry
- 355-361 A study of competitive dynamics
by Nair, Anil & Selover, David D.
- 362-370 First-mover and incumbency advantages in mobile telecommunications
by Jakopin, Nejc M. & Klein, Andreas
- 371-380 Adoption rationales of new management practices
by Daniel, Elizabeth & Myers, Andrew & Dixon, Keith
- 381-388 Slack resources in team learning and project performance
by Huang, Jing-Wen & Li, Yong-Hui
- 389-401 Organizational coordination, development proficiency, and on-time completion of development and international rollout: A contingency analysis of external environments
by Lee, Keon Bong & Wong, Veronica
- 402-411 Corporate environmental market responsiveness: A model of individual and organizational drivers
by Rivera-Camino, Jaime
- 412-420 Heterogeneity in business groups and the corporate diversification–firm performance relationship
by George, Rejie & Kabir, Rezaul
- 421-428 Relationship learning from organizational knowledge stores
by Yang, Chin-Fang & Lai, Chi-Shiun
- 429-437 Authentic leadership promoting employees' psychological capital and creativity
by Rego, Arménio & Sousa, Filipa & Marques, Carla & Cunha, Miguel Pina e
- 438-445 Understanding a firm's openness decisions in innovation
by Drechsler, Wenzel & Natter, Martin
- 446-452 Marketing's reputation and influence in the firm
by Merlo, Omar & Lukas, Bryan A. & Whitwell, Gregory J.
2012, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 128-136 Managing interaction for learning and value creation in exchange relationships
by Hammervoll, Trond
- 139-150 Roles of actors in combining resources into complex solutions
by Cantù, Chiara & Corsaro, Daniela & Snehota, Ivan
- 153-161 Leveraging knowledge-based resources: The role of contracts
by Mouzas, Stefanos & Ford, David
- 164-174 Resources prospectively: How actors mobilize resources in business settings
by Finch, John & Wagner, Beverly & Hynes, Niki
- 177-185 Moving resources across permeable project boundaries in open network contexts
by Lind, Frida & Holmen, Elsebeth & Pedersen, Ann-Charlott
- 188-195 Managing resource interaction as a means to cope with technological change
by Chou, Hsin-Hui & Zolkiewski, Judy
- 198-206 From new-product development to commercialization through networks
by Aarikka-Stenroos, Leena & Sandberg, Birgitta
- 210-217 Interactive resource development in new business relationships
by Gadde, Lars-Erik & Hjelmgren, Daniel & Skarp, Fredrik
- 220-229 Assembling resources when forming a new business
by Ciabuschi, Francesco & Perna, Andrea & Snehota, Ivan
- 232-244 Governance and resource interaction in networks. The role of venture capital in a biotech start-up
by Strömsten, Torkel & Waluszewski, Alexandra
- 247-255 Applying a network level in environmental impact assessments
by Öberg, Christina & Huge-Brodin, Maria & Björklund, Maria
- 258-264 Unchained from the chain: Supply management from a logistics service provider perspective
by Huemer, Lars
- 266-276 Resource interaction in inter-organizational networks: Foundations, comparison, and a research agenda
by Baraldi, Enrico & Gressetvold, Espen & Harrison, Debbie
2011, Volume 64, Issue 12
- 1259-1269 Country-image discourse model: Unraveling meaning, structure, and function of country images
by Brijs, Kris & Bloemer, Josée & Kasper, Hans
- 1270-1280 Competitive advantage through service differentiation by manufacturing companies
by Gebauer, Heiko & Gustafsson, Anders & Witell, Lars
- 1281-1287 Effectiveness of corporate responses to brand crises: The role of crisis type and response strategies
by Dutta, Sujay & Pullig, Chris
- 1288-1295 Empathy as added value in predicting donation behavior
by Verhaert, Griet A. & Van den Poel, Dirk
- 1296-1302 Measurement properties of rankings and ratings
by Coote, Leonard V.
- 1303-1310 Capturing institutional home country conditions for exporting SMEs
by Mogos Descotes, Raluca & Walliser, Björn & Holzmüller, Hartmut & Guo, Xiaoling
- 1311-1319 Transformative green marketing: Impediments and opportunities
by Polonsky, Michael Jay
- 1320-1326 Market orientation in the context of SMEs: A conceptual framework
by Raju, P.S. & Lonial, Subhash C. & Crum, Michael D.
- 1327-1334 Analytic collaboration in virtual innovation projects
by Ko, Krista K.B. & To, Chester K.M. & Zhang, Z.M. & Ngai, Eric W.T. & Chan, Theresa L.K.
- 1335-1343 Absorptive capacity, innovation, and financial performance
by Kostopoulos, Konstantinos & Papalexandris, Alexandros & Papachroni, Margarita & Ioannou, George
- 1344-1351 Team and organizational resources, strategic orientations, and firm performance in a transitional economy
by Lau, Chung-Ming
- 1352-1360 Institutional investors, shareholder activism, and earnings management
by Hadani, Michael & Goranova, Maria & Khan, Raihan
- 1361-1368 Value relevance of blog visibility
by Hu, Nan & Liu, Ling & Tripathy, Arindam & Yao, Lee J.
- 1369-1376 How social capital and knowledge affect innovation
by Pérez-Luño, Ana & Cabello Medina, Carmen & Carmona Lavado, Antonio & Cuevas Rodríguez, Gloria
- 1377-1382 Philanthropic disaster relief giving as a response to institutional pressure: Evidence from China
by Gao, Yongqiang
2011, Volume 64, Issue 11
- 1151-1156 Asymmetric roles of business ties and political ties in product innovation
by Wu, Jie
- 1157-1161 Innovative capabilities: Their drivers and effects on current and future performance
by Lisboa, Ana & Skarmeas, Dionysis & Lages, Carmen
- 1162-1168 Different determinants at different times: B2B adoption of a radical innovation
by Vowles, Nicole & Thirkell, Peter & Sinha, Ashish
- 1169-1173 Heterogeneous effects of different factors on global ICT adoption
by Yu, Tiffany Hui-Kuang
- 1174-1177 A comparative study to classify ICT developments by economies
by Huarng, Kun-Huang
- 1178-1182 Beyond the technology adoption: Technology readiness effects on post-adoption behavior
by Son, Minhee & Han, Kyesook
- 1183-1189 Investigating the roles of online buzz for new product diffusion and its cross-country dynamics
by Chung, Jaihak
- 1190-1194 Effects of social influence on consumers' voluntary adoption of innovations prompted by others
by Kim, Sang-Hoon & Park, Hyun Jung
- 1195-1200 Consumer responses to high-technology products: Product attributes, cognition, and emotions
by Lee, Seunghyun & Ha, Sejin & Widdows, Richard
- 1201-1206 Adoption barriers and resistance to sustainable solutions in the automotive sector
by Wiedmann, Klaus-Peter & Hennigs, Nadine & Pankalla, Lars & Kassubek, Martin & Seegebarth, Barbara
- 1207-1211 Effective employment brand equity through sustainable competitive advantage, marketing strategy, and corporate image
by Kim, Kyung Hoon & Jeon, Byung Joo & Jung, Hong Seob & Lu, Wei & Jones, Joseph
- 1212-1217 Driving factors of post adoption behavior in mobile data services
by Choi, Hun & Kim, Youngchan & Kim, Jinwoo
- 1218-1223 Willingness-to-engage in technology transfer in industry–university collaborations
by Lai, Wen-Hsiang
- 1224-1228 Subsidizing technology: How to succeed
by Soriano, Domingo Ribeiro & Peris-Ortiz, Marta
- 1229-1233 Global marketing strategy modeling of high tech products
by Wu, Chih-Wen
- 1234-1238 Country-of-origin effects and antecedents of industrial brand equity
by Chen, Yi-Min & Su, Yi-Fan & Lin, Feng-Jyh
- 1239-1244 Valuing customers for social network services
by Joo, Young-Hyuck & Kim, Yunsik & Yang, Suk-Joon
- 1245-1250 Analyzing online customer dissatisfaction toward perishable goods
by Cho, Yoon C.
- 1251-1258 Signaling quality with new product preannouncements: Vaporware and the role of reference quality
by Jung, Heonsoo
2011, Volume 64, Issue 10
- 1017-1024 When electronic management tools work - and don't work - in social-based distribution channels: A study of IT manufacturers and resellers
by Lee, Nick & Gilliland, David I. & Bello, Daniel C. & Osmonbekov, Talai
- 1025-1033 A model of adolescents' online consumer self-efficacy (OCSE)
by Hill, William W. & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 1034-1042 Customers acting badly: Evidence from the hospitality industry
by Daunt, Kate L. & Harris, Lloyd C.
- 1043-1051 Deconstructing the notion of blame in corporate failure
by Pal, John & Medway, Dominic & Byrom, John
- 1052-1059 Antecedents of emotional attachment to brands
by Grisaffe, Douglas B. & Nguyen, Hieu P.
- 1060-1066 Emic and etic interpretations of engagement with a consumer-to-consumer online auction site
by Abdul-Ghani, Eathar & Hyde, Kenneth F. & Marshall, Roger
- 1067-1073 Consumer perceptions of third party product quality ratings
by De Maeyer, Peter & Estelami, Hooman
- 1074-1081 Leveraging firm-level marketing capabilities with marketing employee development
by Orr, Linda M. & Bush, Victoria D. & Vorhies, Douglas W.
- 1082-1088 The role of trust in buyer-seller conflict management
by Celuch, Kevin & Bantham, John H. & Kasouf, Chickery J.
- 1089-1096 Customer satisfaction and brand equity
by Torres, Anna & Tribó, Josep A.
- 1097-1103 Human resource flexibility and strong ties in entrepreneurial teams
by Zolin, Roxanne & Kuckertz, Andreas & Kautonen, Teemu
- 1104-1107 Where does business research go from here? Food-for-thought on academic papers in business research
by Geuens, Maggie
- 1108-1115 Investment opportunities and dividend omissions
by Liang, Hui & Moreau, Laura & Park, Jung Chul
- 1116-1127 Burnout processes in non-clinical health service encounters
by Ashill, Nicholas J. & Rod, Michel
- 1128-1130 Dynamic learning and strategic alliances: A commentary essay
by Yaprak, Attila
- 1131-1136 Perspectives on tourism management as covered by Woodside and Martin
by Wu, Wu-Chung & Leong, Aliana (Man-Wai) & Huan, Tzung-Cheng (T.C.)
- 1137-1145 Consortium benchmarking: Collaborative academic-practitioner case study research
by Schiele, Holger & Krummaker, Stefan
2011, Volume 64, Issue 9
- 931-933 Globalization, culture, and marketing strategy: Introduction to the special issue
by Laroche, Michel
- 934-943 Cosmopolitanism, individual-level values and cultural-level values: A cross-cultural study
by Cleveland, Mark & Erdogan, Seçil & ArIkan, Gülay & Poyraz, Tugça
- 944-950 Materialism through the eyes of Polish and American consumers
by Tobacyk, Jerome J. & Babin, Barry J. & Attaway, Jill S. & Socha, Stanislaw & Shows, David & James, Kevin
- 951-957 Culture and personal values: How they influence perceived service quality
by Ladhari, Riadh & Pons, Frank & Bressolles, Grégory & Zins, Michel
- 958-965 Online consumer behavior: Comparing Canadian and Chinese website visitors
by Mazaheri, Ebrahim & Richard, Marie-Odile & Laroche, Michel
- 966-972 Culture and age as moderators in the corporate reputation and loyalty relationship
by Bartikowski, Boris & Walsh, Gianfranco & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 973-978 Brand origin and country of manufacture influences on brand equity and the moderating role of brand typicality
by Hamzaoui-Essoussi, Leila & Merunka, Dwight & Bartikowski, Boris
- 979-987 Parental responsiveness and adolescent susceptibility to peer influence: A cross-cultural investigation
by Yang, Zhiyong & Laroche, Michel
- 988-996 Revisiting the substantiality criterion: From ethnic marketing to market segmentation
by Pires, Guilherme D. & Stanton, John & Stanton, Patricia
- 997-1003 Multi-level framework of open source software adoption
by Qu, Wen Guang & Yang, Zhiyong & Wang, Zhongming
- 1004-1010 Entrepreneurial orientation, management commitment, and human capital: The internationalization of SMEs in India
by Javalgi, Rajshekhar (Raj) G. & Todd, Patricia R.
- 1011-1016 Development of intellectual property laws for the Russian Federation
by O'Connor, Thomas S.
2011, Volume 64, Issue 8
- 785-799 General theory of cultures' consequences on international tourism behavior
by Woodside, Arch G. & Hsu, Shih-Yun & Marshall, Roger
- 800-808 How habits, social ties, and economic switching barriers affect customer loyalty in contractual service settings
by Woisetschläger, David M. & Lentz, Patrick & Evanschitzky, Heiner
- 809-815 Strategies to offset dissatisfactory product performance: The role of post-purchase marketing
by Wang, Kai-Yu & Liang, Minli & Peracchio, Laura A.
- 816-822 How does perceived firm innovativeness affect the consumer?
by Kunz, Werner & Schmitt, Bernd & Meyer, Anton
- 823-829 More on the role of switching costs in service markets: A research note
by Chebat, Jean-Charles & Davidow, Moshe & Borges, Adilson
- 830-838 TQM and performance: Is the relationship so obvious?
by Corredor, Pilar & Goñi, Salomé
- 839-845 Can minority state ownership influence firm value? Universal and contingency views of its governance effects
by Wu, Hsueh-Liang
- 846-853 The effects of 3rd party consensus information on service expectations and online trust
by Benedicktus, Ray L.
- 854-861 Understanding preferences for motion pictures
by Gazley, Aaron & Clark, Gemma & Sinha, Ashish
- 862-870 Organizational governance and TMT pay level adjustment
by Baixauli-Soler, J. Samuel & Sanchez-Marin, Gregorio
- 871-878 Extending prospect theory cross-culturally by examining switching behavior in consumer and business-to-business contexts
by Marshall, Roger & Huan, Tzung-Cheng (T.C.) & Xu, Yingzi & Nam, Inwoo
- 879-886 The innovativeness of Born-Globals and customer orientation: Learning from Indian Born-Globals
by Kim, Daekwan & Basu, Choton & Naidu, G.M. & Cavusgil, Erin
- 887-888 Scott D.M., Halligan B. Marketing Lessons from the Grateful Dead. Illustrated. 163 pp. Wiley. $21.95
by Lloyd, Stephen
- 889-895 Managing customer experiences in online product communities
by Nambisan, Priya & Watt, James H.
- 896-903 Relationship marketing's role in managing the firm-investor dyad
by Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Wies, Simone
- 904-910 Top management team turnover, CEO succession type, and strategic change
by Barron, John M. & Chulkov, Dmitriy V. & Waddell, Glen R.
- 911-918 Technological turbulence, supplier market orientation, and buyer satisfaction
by Terawatanavong, Civilai & Whitwell, Gregory J. & Widing, Robert E. & O'Cass, Aron
- 919-921 High performance work systems in the global context: A commentary essay
by Werner, Steve
- 922-927 Morality in marketing: Oxymoron or good business practice?
by Watkins, Alison & Hill, Ronald Paul
- 928-930 Investigating customer value in global business markets: Commentary essay
by Ulaga, Wolfgang
2011, Volume 64, Issue 7
- 657-663 Employees' awareness of their impact on corporate reputation
by Helm, Sabrina
- 664-671 Compliance versus preference: Understanding salesperson response to contests
by Poujol, F. Juliet & Fournier, Christophe & Tanner Jr., John F.
- 672-679 Member-organization connection impacts in affinity marketing
by Fock, Henry & Chan, Allan K.K. & Yan, Dengfeng
- 680-686 Eisenhardt's impact on theory in case study research
by Ravenswood, Katherine
- 687-692 Validation in marketing experiments revisited
by Khan, Jashim
- 693-695 Conditions under which index models are useful: Reply to bio-index commentaries
by Graefe, Andreas & Armstrong, J. Scott
- 696-698 Predicting elections from biographical information about candidates: A commentary essay
by Cote, Joseph A.
- 699-706 Predicting elections from biographical information about candidates: A test of the index method
by Armstrong, J. Scott & Graefe, Andreas
- 707-713 Customer's angry voice: Targeting employees or the organization?
by McColl-Kennedy, Janet R. & Sparks, Beverley A. & Nguyen, Doan T.
- 714-722 A comparative analysis of the role of national culture on foreign market acquisitions by U.S. firms and firms from emerging countries
by Malhotra, Shavin & Sivakumar, K. & Zhu, PengCheng
- 723-727 A research note on market creation in the pharmaceutical industry
by Darroch, Jenny & Miles, Morgan P.
- 728-736 How knowledge management mediates the relationship between environment and organizational structure
by Liao, Chechen & Chuang, Shu-Hui & To, Pui-Lai
- 737-744 Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes
by Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 745-748 Impulse buying and variety seeking: Similarities and differences
by Punj, Girish
- 749-756 Why customers won't relate: Obstacles to relationship marketing engagement
by Ashley, Christy & Noble, Stephanie M. & Donthu, Naveen & Lemon, Katherine N.
- 757-764 Cash holdings and corporate governance in family-controlled firms
by Kuan, Tsung-Han & Li, Chu-Shiu & Chu, Shin-Herng
- 765-773 Motivation toward financial incentive goals on construction projects
by Rose, Timothy & Manley, Karen
- 774-781 Factors affecting couples' decisions to jointly shop
by Lim, Junsang & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 782-784 Assessing cross-cultural marketing theory and research: Reply to Craig and Douglas' commentary
by Engelen, Andreas & Brettel, Malte
2011, Volume 64, Issue 6
- 541-542 Retailing evolution research: Introduction to the special section on retailing research
by Ortinau, David J. & Babin, Barry J. & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 543-550 Understanding consumer services buyers based upon their purchase channel
by Magnini, Vincent P. & Karande, Kiran
- 551-557 Impact of retail environment extraordinariness on customer self-concept
by Kaltcheva, Velitchka D. & Patino, Anthony & Chebat, Jean-Charles
- 558-564 In-store music and aroma influences on shopper behavior and satisfaction
by Morrison, Michael & Gan, Sarah & Dubelaar, Chris & Oppewal, Harmen
- 565-571 Retail shopping typology of American teens
by Breazeale, Michael & Lueg, Jason E.
- 572-578 Measurement of organizational investments in social capital: The service employee perspective
by Ellinger, Alexander E. & Bas, Ayse Banu Elmadag & Ellinger, Andrea D. & Wang, Yu-Lin & Bachrach, Daniel G.
- 579-585 Anticipating a service experience
by Harrison, Mary P. & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 586-593 Receptiveness of Black Americans to outdoor advertising
by Fortenberry Jr., John L. & McGoldrick, Peter J.
- 594-600 Testing to prevent bad translation: Brand name conversions in Chinese-English contexts
by Kum, Doreen & Lee, Yih Hwai & Qiu, Cheng
- 601-609 Consumer innovativeness and its correlates: A propositional inventory for future research
by Bartels, Jos & Reinders, Machiel J.
- 610-616 How personal nostalgia influences giving to charity
by Merchant, Altaf & Ford, John B. & Rose, Gregory
- 617-624 The effects of ethical climate on organizational identification, supervisory trust, and turnover among salespeople
by DeConinck, James B.
- 625-627 Assessing cross-cultural marketing theory and research: A commentary essay
by Craig, C. Samuel & Douglas, Susan P.
- 628-630 Sponsorship portfolio as brand image creation strategies: A commentary essay
by Bibby, David N.
- 631-639 Managing membership threats through collective efficacy
by Illia, Laura & Bonaiuto, Marino & Pugliese, Erica & van Rekom, Johan
- 640-648 Revisiting the risk-taking effect of executive stock options on firm performance
by Chen, Yenn-Ru & Ma, Yulong
- 649-655 Tax effect on Spanish SME optimum debt maturity structure
by López-Gracia, José & Mestre-Barberá, Reyes
2011, Volume 64, Issue 5
- 437-445 Antecedents and consequences of management-espoused organizational cultural control
by Harris, Lloyd C. & Ogbonna, Emmanuel
- 446-453 Aligning strategic processes in pursuit of firm growth
by Titus Jr., Varkey K. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Slevin, Dennis P.
- 454-459 Estimating the impact of Denison's (1996), "What is the difference between organizational culture and organizational climate? A native's point of view on a decade of paradigm wars"
by Asif, Farah
- 460-466 Social exchange: Empirical examination of form and focus
by Tekleab, Amanuel G. & Chiaburu, Dan S.
- 467-475 Cross-border relationships and performance: Revisiting a complex linkage
by Obadia, Claude & Vida, Irena
- 476-482 Whisper forecasts of earnings per share: Is anyone still listening?
by Brown Jr., William D. & Fernando, Guy D.
- 483-489 Stock listing and financial flexibility
by Schoubben, Frederiek & Van Hulle, Cynthia
- 490-496 Do values or goals better explain intent? A cross-national comparison
by Fornerino, Marianela & Jolibert, Alain & Sánchez, Carol M. & Zhang, Mengxia
- 497-500 Reflections on discriminant validity: Reexamining the Bove et al. (2009) findings
by Shiu, Edward & Pervan, Simon J. & Bove, Liliana L. & Beatty, Sharon E.
- 501-507 Are stocks dumped or neglected by analysts' inferior investments to covered stocks?
by Lee, Hei-Wai & Sharma, Vivek & Cai, Kelly Nianyun
- 508-515 e-SELFQUAL: A scale for measuring online self-service quality
by Ding, David Xin & Hu, Paul Jen-Hwa & Sheng, Olivia R. Liu
- 516-523 Assessing cross-cultural marketing theory and research
by Engelen, Andreas & Brettel, Malte
- 524-532 How happiness mediates the organizational virtuousness and affective commitment relationship
by Rego, Arménio & Ribeiro, Neuza & Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Jesuino, Jorge Correia
- 533-540 Modeling customer value perceptions in cross-cultural business markets
by Blocker, Christopher P.
2011, Volume 64, Issue 4
- 345-347 Voss wins the Presidency! A commentary essay on "Predicting elections from biographical information about candidates: A test of the index method"
by Voss, Kevin E.
- 348-355 The role of self-service technologies in restoring justice
by Mattila, Anna S. & Cho, Wonae & Ro, Heejung (Cheyenne)
- 356-362 Management entrenchment and the cost of equity capital
by Collins, Denton & Huang, Henry
- 363-370 Effects of mentoring functions on receivers' organizational citizenship behavior in a Chinese context: A two-study investigation
by Kwan, Ho Kwong & Liu, Jun & Yim, Frederick Hong-kit
- 371-376 Institutional environment and firms' sources of financial capital in Central and Eastern Europe
by Li, Dan & Ferreira, Manuel Portugal
- 377-384 Information asymmetry, pricing strategy and firm's performance in the retailer- multi-channel manufacturer supply chain
by Yan, Ruiliang & Pei, Zhi
- 385-393 Are workplaces with many women in management run differently?
by Melero, Eduardo
- 394-400 Linking customer resources to firm success: The role of marketing program implementation
by Lee, Ruby P. & Naylor, Gillian & Chen, Qimei
- 401-407 How managerial attitudes toward the natural environment affect market orientation and innovation
by Dibrell, Clay & Craig, Justin B. & Hansen, Eric N.
- 408-417 Innovation, organizational learning, and performance
by Jiménez-Jiménez, Daniel & Sanz-Valle, Raquel
- 418-426 Emotional advertising: Revisiting the role of product category
by Geuens, Maggie & De Pelsmacker, Patrick & Faseur, Tine
- 427-435 Environmental uncertainty and environmental management perception: A multiple case study
by López-Gamero, María D. & Molina-Azorín, José F. & Claver-Cortés, Enrique
2011, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 231-235 Strategic management in Latin America: Issues and assessment
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Metzger, Michael & Requena, Bernardo
- 236-241 Complexity in business environments
by Vasconcelos, Flávio C. & Ramirez, Rafael
- 242-249 Does management accounting play role in planning process?
by Frezatti, Fabio & Aguiar, Andson B. & Guerreiro, Reinaldo & Gouvea, Maria A.
- 250-257 Strategic profiles of Brazilian exporters and performance implications
by Carneiro, Jorge & da Silva, Jorge Ferreira & da Rocha, Angela
- 258-265 Antecedents of importer relationship performance in Latin America
by Bianchi, Constanza C. & Saleh, Md. Abu
- 266-272 Change management practices: Impact on perceived change results
by Raineri, Andrés B.
- 273-279 Country effect on firm performance: A multilevel approach
by Goldszmidt, Rafael G. Burstein & Brito, Luiz Artur Ledur & de Vasconcelos, Flávio Carvalho
- 280-285 Corporate governance and family business performance
by Brenes, Esteban R. & Madrigal, Kryssia & Requena, Bernardo
- 286-291 Store brand and national brand promotion attitudes antecedents
by Manzur, Enrique & Olavarrieta, Sergio & Hidalgo, Pedro & Farías, Pablo & Uribe, Rodrigo
- 292-298 Comparing theories to explain e-commerce adoption
by Grandón, Elizabeth E. & Nasco, Suzanne A. & Mykytyn Jr., Peter P.
- 299-305 Sportsbooks and politicians: Place your bet!
by Raventós, Pedro & Zolezzi, Sandro
- 306-308 Sportsbooks and politicians: Place your bet!: Teaching note
by Raventós, Pedro & Zolezzi, Sandro
- 309-315 Credit granting to small firms: A Brazilian case
by Zambaldi, Felipe & Aranha, Francisco & Lopes, Hedibert & Politi, Ricardo
- 316-324 Village banking development model: FINCA Costa Rica
by Perez, Felipe & Gonzalez, Connie Jones & Aaronson, Xavier
- 325-327 Teaching notes for FINCA Costa Rica
by Perez, Felipe & Gonzalez, Connie & Aaronson, Xavier
- 328-337 Optimal close-to-home biases in asset allocation
by Varas, Felipe & Walker, Eduardo
- 338-343 Contracting contractors
by Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio
2011, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 105-112 The differential effects of retail density: An investigation of goods versus service settings
by Pan, Yue & Siemens, Jennifer Christie
- 113-118 Romantic gift giving as chore or pleasure: The effects of attachment orientations on gift giving perceptions
by Nguyen, Hieu P. & Munch, James M.
- 119-125 Dual organizational identification impacting client satisfaction and word of mouth loyalty
by Webber, Sheila Simsarian
- 126-133 To agree or not to agree? A meta-analytical review of strategic consensus and organizational performance
by Kellermanns, Franz W. & Walter, Jorge & Floyd, Steven W. & Lechner, Christoph & Shaw, John C.
- 134-141 One strike and you're out: Qualitative insights into the formation of consumers' ethical company or brand perceptions
by Brunk, Katja H. & Blümelhuber, Christian
- 142-149 Sponsorship portfolio as a brand-image creation strategy
by Chien, P. Monica & Cornwell, T. Bettina & Pappu, Ravi