2016, Volume 138, Issue C
- 1-4 Learning-by-doing in torts: Liability and information about accident technology
by Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim
- 5-8 Walking on thin ice: Market quality around FOMC announcements
by Rosa, Carlo
- 9-14 Identifying stationary series in panels: A Monte Carlo evaluation of sequential panel selection methods
by Costantini, Mauro & Lupi, Claudio
- 15-18 On the identification of multivariate correlated unobserved components models
by Trenkler, Carsten & Weber, Enzo
- 19-21 Nonstationary GARCH with t-distributed innovations
by Pedersen, Rasmus Søndergaard & Rahbek, Anders
- 22-25 Intra-industry fragmentation: Bilateral value added in electronics exports
by Chen, Yenhuang
- 26-29 The role of returns to scale in measuring frictions in resource allocation: Revisiting misallocation and manufacturing TFP in China
by Gong, Guan & Hu, Guanliang
- 30-33 VARMA representation of DSGE models
by Morris, Stephen D.
- 34-37 Contests, private provision of public goods and evolutionary stability
by Wagener, Andreas
- 38-41 SOE preference and credit misallocation: A model and some evidence from China
by Wei, Xu & Chen, Yongwei & Zhou, Mohan & Zhou, Yi
- 42-45 Maximum likelihood estimation of the revenue function system with output-specific technical efficiency
by Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lai, Hung-pin
- 46-49 Heterogeneous firms can always collude on a minimum price
by Harrington, Joseph E.
- 50-52 Forecasting macroeconomic variables in data-rich environments
by Medeiros, Marcelo C. & Vasconcelos, Gabriel F.R.
- 53-56 Endogenous choice of price or quantity contract and the implications of two-part-tariff in a vertical structure
by Basak, Debasmita & Wang, Leonard F.S.
- 57-59 A simple derivation of the efficiency bound for conditional moment restriction models
by Sueishi, Naoya
- 60-63 A refined asymptotic framework for dividend yield in predictive regressions
by Deng, Kaihua
- 64-67 Does US partisan conflict matter for the Euro area?
by Cheng, Chak Hung Jack & Hankins, William B. & Chiu, Ching-Wai (Jeremy)
- 68-71 Money growth, dynamic efficiency and asset bubbles in a perpetual youth model
by Femminis, Gianluca
- 72-74 Menu contracts and the division of profits in vertical relationships
by Ulsaker, Simen A.
- 75-77 Systematically important banks and increased capital requirements in the Dodd-Frank era
by Lutz, Chandler
- 78-80 Horizontal versus vertical separation in railway networks: Implications for network quality
by Cui, Shana & Besanko, David
- 81-84 Frictions in internet auctions with many traders: A counterexample
by Donna, Javier & Schenone, Pablo & Veramendi, Gregory
- 85-91 Institutions and growth: A GMM/IV Panel VAR approach
by Góes, Carlos
- 92-95 A simple proposal to improve the power of income convergence tests
by Silva Lopes, Artur
- 96-99 Giving Gini direction: An asymmetry metric for economic disadvantage
by Bowden, Roger J.
- 100-103 How to make a carbon tax reform progressive: The role of subsistence consumption
by Klenert, David & Mattauch, Linus
- 104-107 On the existence of stable population in life cycle models
by Gomes, Diego B.P.
2015, Volume 137, Issue C
- 1-4 Managerial compensation under privately-observed hedging and earnings management
by Liu, Qi & Sun, Bo
- 5-9 An evaluation of the inflationary pressure associated with short- and long-term unemployment
by Kiley, Michael T.
- 10-12 A new nonparametric quantile estimate for length-biased data with competing risks
by Zhang, Feipeng & Tan, Zhong
- 13-16 Ramadan fasting, sex-ratio at birth, and birth weight: No effects on Muslim infants born in Germany
by Jürges, Hendrik
- 17-20 A generalization of Yaari’s result on annuitization with optimal retirement
by Park, Seyoung
- 21-24 Delay of gratification and the role of defaults—An experiment with kindergarten children
by Sutter, Matthias & Yilmaz, Levent & Oberauer, Manuela
- 25-28 Where do social preferences come from?
by Jang, Chaning & Lynham, John
- 29-31 A simple and focused backtest of value at risk
by Krämer, Walter & Wied, Dominik
- 32-35 Centralized vs decentralized contests
by Beviá, Carmen & Corchón, Luis C.
- 36-40 Set identification of panel data models with interactive effects via quantile restrictions
by Chen, Liang
- 41-44 Pay-what-you-want because I do not know how much to charge you
by Tudón M., José F.
- 45-49 Eliciting beliefs in beauty contest experiments
by Lahav, Yaron
- 50-53 Allocating value among farsighted players in network formation
by Carayol, Nicolas & Delille, Rémy & Vannetelbosch, Vincent
- 54-58 Do girl peers improve your academic performance?
by Hu, Feng
- 59-61 Axiomatic theories of utilitarianism and weak utilitarianism
by Mori, Osamu
- 62-69 Consistent method of moments estimation of the true fixed effects model
by Wikström, Daniel
- 70-74 When is it justifiable to ignore explanatory variable endogeneity in a regression model?
by Ashley, Richard A. & Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 75-77 Bounding average treatment effects: A linear programming approach
by Demuynck, Thomas
- 78-82 Product market competition and the value of innovation: Evidence from US patent data
by Im, Hyun Joong & Park, Young Joon & Shon, Janghoon
- 83-87 Gender differentiation in risk-taking behavior: On the relative risk aversion of single men and single women
by Stark, Oded & Zawojska, Ewa
- 88-90 On testing the scale sensitivity of poverty measures
by Ravallion, Martin
- 91-94 On quasi maximum-likelihood estimation of dynamic panel data models
by Phillips, Robert F.
- 95-101 Direct evidence for income comparisons and subjective well-being across reference groups
by Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus
- 102-105 Lower bounds on inequality of opportunity and measurement error
by Balcázar, Carlos Felipe
- 106-108 Choosing “Flawed” aggregation rules: The benefit of social choice violations in a league that values competitive balance
by Boudreau, James W. & Sanders, Shane
- 109-113 On the explanation of the Lucas Paradox
by Göktan, Mehmet Gökhan
- 114-117 Product line strategy within a vertically differentiated duopoly
by Kitamura, Ryoma & Shinkai, Tetsuya
- 118-122 How does women’s life satisfaction respond to retirement? A two-stage analysis
by Zhu, Rong & He, Xiaobo
- 123-126 Difference-in-differences techniques for spatial data: Local autocorrelation and spatial interaction
by Delgado, Michael S. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M.
- 127-130 A note on the continuity of the optimal auction
by Monteiro, Paulo Klinger
- 131-134 Does the desire to remit foster integration? Evidence from migrants in Spain
by Falco, Chiara & Göbel, Kristin
- 135-139 Does competition spur innovation? The case of yardstick competition
by Lefouili, Yassine
- 140-142 Gender, stock market participation and financial literacy
by Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna
- 143-145 Information/communication technology and natural disaster vulnerability
by Toya, Hideki & Skidmore, Mark
- 146-149 Non-monotonic network effects and market entry
by Lundberg, Alexander
- 150-153 Insurance, race/ethnicity, and sex in the search for a new physician
by Sharma, Rajiv & Mitra, Arnab & Stano, Miron
- 154-156 Economic conditions at school-leaving and self-employment
by Ghimire, Keshar Mani & Maclean, Johanna Catherine
- 157-162 The multivariate Beveridge–Nelson decomposition with I(1) and I(2) series
by Murasawa, Yasutomo
- 163-167 Patience and long-run growth
by Hübner, Malte & Vannoorenberghe, Gonzague
- 168-170 The role of gender composition and size of the group in a minimum effort game
by Di Girolamo, Amalia & Drouvelis, Michalis
- 171-175 Privacy tradeoffs in smartphone applications
by Savage, Scott J. & Waldman, Donald M.
- 176-181 Polluting politics
by Beland, Louis-Philippe & Boucher, Vincent
- 182-186 Does market structure affect labour productivity and wages? Evidence from a smooth coefficient semiparametric panel model
by Polemis, Michael L. & Stengos, Thanasis
- 187-190 A simple identification strategy for Gary Becker’s time allocation model
by Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic
- 191-194 The distribution and regulation of Tobin’s q
by Scharfenaker, Ellis & dos Santos, Paulo L.
- 195-199 Carrot and stick?: Impact of a low-stakes school accountability program on student achievement
by Woo, Seokjin & Lee, Soohyung & Kim, Kyunghee
- 200-202 Does a high minimum wage spur low-skilled emigration?
by Martin, D. & Termos, A.
- 203-207 On efforts in teams with stereotypes
by Sikdar, Shiva
- 208-213 The degree of distortions under second-degree price discrimination
by Chao, Yong & Nahata, Babu
- 214-217 Balanced-budget consumption taxes and aggregate stability in a small open economy
by Meng, Qinglai & Xue, Jianpo
- 218-221 Home-ownership, unemployed’s job search behavior and post-unemployment outcomes
by Caliendo, Marco & Gielen, Anne C. & Mahlstedt, Robert
- 222-225 Time-to-build and the capital structure
by Bambi, Mauro
- 226-229 The gender difference in the value of winning
by Chen, Zhuoqiong (Charlie) & Ong, David & Sheremeta, Roman M.
- 230-233 Higher education funding: The value of information
by Hatsor, Limor
2015, Volume 136, Issue C
- 1-4 Daylight Saving Time and incidence of myocardial infarction: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design
by Toro, Weily & Tigre, Robson & Sampaio, Breno
- 5-8 Vietnam-era military service and DI participation
by Davies, Paul S. & Purcell, Patrick J. & Engelhardt, Gary V.
- 9-12 Firm-to-firm labor flows and the aggregate matching function: A network-based test using employer–employee matched records
by Guerrero, Omar A. & López, Eduardo
- 13-18 Labor market flexibility and the real exchange rate
by Du, Qingyuan & Liu, Qing
- 19-21 Labour market reforms in Greece and the wage curve
by Cholezas, Ioannis & Kanellopoulos, Nikolaos C.
- 22-24 On the properties of linear supply functions in oligopoly
by Delbono, Flavio & Lambertini, Luca
- 25-27 Trade openness, export diversification, and political regimes
by Makhlouf, Yousef & Kellard, Neil M. & Vinogradov, Dmitri
- 28-30 Worse than expected? Uncertainty and earnings subsequent to return migration
by Saarela, Jan
- 31-34 Internal migration and human capital theory: To what extent is it selective?
by Korpi, Martin & Clark, William A.V.
- 35-38 Whose expectations augment the Phillips curve?
by Binder, Carola Conces
- 39-41 The probability premium: A graphical representation
by Eeckhoudt, Louis R. & Laeven, Roger J.A.
- 42-45 About the hyperbolic Lorenz curve
by Sarabia, José María & Prieto, Faustino & Jordá, Vanesa
- 46-48 Work hours regulation in a search economy with adverse selection
by Willington, Manuel & Navarro, Lucas
- 49-54 The German unemployment since the Hartz reforms: Permanent or transitory fall?
by Stephan, Gaëtan & Lecumberry, Julien
- 55-58 The disposition effect in the absence of taxes
by Firth, Chris
- 59-63 Covariate measurement and endogeneity
by Millimet, Daniel L.
- 64-66 Shareholder information and partial tender offers
by Dalkır, Elif
- 67-69 A note on debt and economic activity
by Angeles, Luis
- 70-72 Regulating the financial cycle: An integrated approach with a leverage ratio
by Schoenmaker, Dirk & Wierts, Peter
- 73-75 Do foreign institutional investors stabilize the capital market?
by Han, Liyan & Zheng, Qingqing & Li, Lei & Yin, Libo
- 76-80 On the computation of LOT liquidity measure
by Zhao, Wandi & Wang, Mingjin
- 81-84 Means testing versus basic income: The (lack of) political support for a universal allowance
by Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin
- 85-87 Heterogeneity in unemployment state dependence
by Plum, Alexander & Ayllón, Sara
- 88-91 Teams with moral hazard and non-verifiable quality assessment
by Saak, Alexander E.
- 92-94 Forecasting Credit Default Swaps (CDSs) spreads with newswire messages: Evidence from European countries under financial distress
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 95-98 Monotonic redistribution of non-negative allocations: A case for proportional taxation revisited
by Casajus, André
- 99-102 The distributional effects of adaption and anticipation to ill health on subjective wellbeing
by Gupta, Prashant & Mishra, Tapas & O’Leary, Nigel & Parhi, Mamata
- 103-107 Optimal policy in an economy with human capital where money is essential
by Jeong, Minhyeon
- 108-111 An alternative reference scenario for global CO2 emissions from fuel consumption: An ARFIMA approach
by Belbute, José M. & Pereira, Alfredo M.
- 112-117 A simple new test for slope homogeneity in panel data models with interactive effects
by Ando, Tomohiro & Bai, Jushan
- 118-124 Has the crisis affected the behavior of the rating agencies? Panel evidence from the Eurozone
by Boumparis, Periklis & Milas, Costas & Panagiotidis, Theodore
- 125-128 On the irrelevance of financial policy under market incompleteness and trading constraints
by Atesagaoglu, Orhan Erem & Carceles-Poveda, Eva
- 129-132 Market sentiment and the Fama–French factor premia
by Shamsuddin, Abul & Kim, Jae H.
- 133-136 Risk-taking channels and capital inflows into the US treasuries
by Tobe, Satoshi
- 137-140 Exporters and wage inequality during the Great Recession—Evidence from Germany
by Dauth, Wolfgang & Schmerer, Hans-Joerg & Winkler, Erwin
- 141-146 Cyclicality of labor wedge and informal sector
by Atesagaoglu, Orhan Erem & Elgin, Ceyhun
- 147-150 Disparities in Bulimia Nervosa: Who is left behind?
by Ham, John C. & Iorio, Daniela & Sovinsky, Michelle
- 151-153 Bidding behavior in experimental auctions with positive and negative values
by Lee, Ji Yong & Fox, John A. (Sean)
- 154-157 Gambling in contests with heterogeneous loss constraints
by Seel, Christian
- 158-161 The role of cultural leaders in the transmission of preferences
by Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves
- 162-164 A complete characterization of hierarchy
by Ou-Yang, Kui
- 165-170 Language and (the estimates of) the gender wage gap
by van der Velde, Lucas & Tyrowicz, Joanna & Siwinska, Joanna
- 171-174 Repeated Cournot model with justifiable punishments
by Aramendia, Miguel & Wen, Quan
- 175-178 Divided opinion on the Fair Minimum Wage Act of 2013: Random or systematic differences?
by O’Neill, Donal
- 179-183 A note on fairness and personalised pricing
by Vulkan, Nir & Shem-Tov, Yotam
- 184-186 Horizontal merger under strategic tax policy
by Liu, Chih-Chen & Mukherjee, Arijit & Wang, Leonard F.S.
- 187-189 Cointegration rank tests based on vector autoregressive approximations under alternative hypotheses
by Odaki, Mitsuhiro
- 190-193 Productivity and employment dynamics of US manufacturing plants
by Lee, Yoonsoo & Mukoyama, Toshihiko
- 194-196 Demographics, family/social interaction, and household finance
by Gao, Ming & Fok, Robert (Chi-Wing)
- 197-200 A simple test for private information in insurance markets with heterogeneous insurance demand
by Gan, Li & Huang, Feng & Mayer, Adalbert
- 201-203 Sequencing ideas into innovations through pure thought
by Goorha, Prateek
- 204-206 Regime changes and interest rate risk
by Caporale, Tony
- 207-210 Robust competitive auctions
by Han, Seungjin
- 211-213 Threshold voting leads to Type-Revelation
by Núñez, Matías
- 214-217 Group inefficiency in a common property resource game with asymmetric players
by Marín-Solano, Jesús
- 218-222 Governmental decentralization and corruption revisited: Accounting for potential endogeneity
by Choudhury, Sanchari
- 223-226 Partial shrouding in asymmetric markets
by Wenzel, Tobias
- 227-232 The effects of high-quality student mentoring
by Sandner, Malte
- 233-236 Credit booms, financial fragility and banking crises
by Fielding, David & Rewilak, Johan
- 237-242 A new approach to multi-step forecasting using dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models
by Kapetanios, George & Price, Simon & Theodoridis, Konstantinos
2015, Volume 135, Issue C
- 1-4 Estimating the effects of macroprudential policy shocks: A Qual VAR approach
by Tillmann, Peter
- 5-8 Price elasticity of demand in the EPEX spot market for electricity—New empirical evidence
by Bönte, Werner & Nielen, Sebastian & Valitov, Niyaz & Engelmeyer, Torben
- 9-11 Does the plant size–wage differential increase with tenure? Affirming evidence from German panel data
by Fackler, Daniel & Schank, Thorsten & Schnabel, Claus
- 12-14 Growth process of U.S. small cities
by Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff
- 15-18 Screening of possibly incompetent agents
by Baranchuk, Nina & Dybvig, Philip H.
- 19-23 Real convergence in West African Economic and Monetary Union (WAEMU)
by Bah, Mohamed Siry
- 24-27 The Internet as a general-purpose technology: Firm-level evidence from around the world
by Clarke, George R.G. & Qiang, Christine Zhenwei & Xu, Lixin Colin
- 28-30 Potential, value, and the multilinear extension
by Casajus, André & Huettner, Frank
- 31-33 Firms’ balance sheets and sectoral inflation in the euro area during the financial crisis
by Antoun de Almeida, Luiza
- 34-38 A modified test against spurious long memory
by Kruse, Robinson
- 39-41 Subjective expectations and medical testing
by Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde
- 42-45 Estimating average treatment effect by model averaging
by Gao, Yichen & Long, Wei & Wang, Zhengwei
- 46-51 Domestic and foreign sales: Complements or substitutes?
by Bugamelli, Matteo & Gaiotti, Eugenio & Viviano, Eliana
- 52-54 Income taxation, wealth effects, and uncertainty: Portfolio adjustments with isoelastic utility and discrete probability
by Sims, Theodore S.
- 55-57 Climate shocks and international trade: Evidence from China
by Li, Chengzheng & Xiang, Xunyong & Gu, Haiying
- 58-60 Half-lives of currencies and aggregation bias
by Kunkler, Michael & MacDonald, Ronald
- 61-64 Minimum prices in a model with search frictions and price posting
by Cai, Xiaoming
- 65-68 Bombs, homes, and jobs: Revisiting the Oswald hypothesis for Germany
by Wolf, Nikolaus & Caruana-Galizia, Paul
- 69-71 Can early release both reduce prison costs and increase deterrence?
by Pyne, Derek
- 72-76 Multidimensional endogenous gridpoint method: Solving triangular dynamic stochastic optimization problems without root-finding operations
by Iskhakov, Fedor
- 77-79 Journal impact factors and month of publication
by Kosteas, Vasilios D.
- 80-84 The 9/11 conservative shift
by Schüller, Simone
- 85-91 Testing spatial effects and random effects in a nested panel data model
by He, Ming & Lin, Kuan-Pin
- 92-95 Price vs. quantity competition in vertically related markets. Generalization
by Rozanova, Olga
- 96-99 Political competition and economic growth: A test of two tales
by Leonida, Leone & Maimone Ansaldo Patti, Dario & Marini, Annalisa & Navarra, Pietro
- 100-103 Happiness, taxes and social provision: A note
by Albanese, Marina & Bonasia, Mariangela & Napolitano, Oreste & Spagnolo, Nicola
- 104-107 Static and dynamic (in)efficiency in public goods provision
by Cerniglia, Floriana & Longaretti, Riccarda
- 108-111 Reexamining the cyclical behavior of the relative price of investment
by Beaudry, Paul & Moura, Alban & Portier, Franck
- 112-116 Persistent real misalignments and the role of the exchange rate regime
by Caputo, Rodrigo
- 117-120 Income and policy choices: Evidence from parliamentary decisions and referenda
by Stadelmann, David & Portmann, Marco & Eichenberger, Reiner
- 121-125 Student loan and credit risk in Korea
by Han, Byung-Suk & Kang, Hyoung-Goo & Jun, Sang-Gyung
- 126-132 Determinate liquidity traps
by Tambakis, Demosthenes N.
- 133-136 Interactive preferences
by Nax, Heinrich H. & Murphy, Ryan O. & Ackermann, Kurt A.
- 137-140 Choice for goods under threat of destruction
by Messer, Kent D. & Borchers, Allison M.
- 141-143 Portfolio selection: An alternative approach
by Hatemi-J, Abdulnasser & El-Khatib, Youssef
- 144-147 How does financial market structure affect the impact of a banking crisis?
by Bijlsma, Michiel & Dubovik, Andrei & Straathof, Bas
2015, Volume 134, Issue C
- 1-3 Believing in correlated types in spite of independence: An indirect evolutionary analysis
by Güth, Werner & Pezanis-Christou, Paul
- 4-8 Stochastic asymmetric Blotto games: Some new results
by Duffy, John & Matros, Alexander
- 9-12 Corporate tax in Europe: Towards convergence?
by Regis, Paulo José & Cuestas, Juan Carlos & Chen, Yang
- 13-15 On the equivalence of instrumental variables estimators for linear models
by Galvao, Antonio F. & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel
- 16-19 Bias in the estimation of mean reversion in continuous-time Lévy processes
by Bao, Yong & Ullah, Aman & Wang, Yun & Yu, Jun
- 20-23 Multilateral environmental agreements and the WTO
by Millimet, Daniel L. & Roy, Jayjit
- 24-28 Exclusionary pricing in markets with interdependent demands
by Vasconcelos, Helder
- 29-33 The consequences of a refund in threshold public good games
by Cartwright, Edward & Stepanova, Anna
- 34-36 The utility premium of Friedman and Savage, comparative risk aversion, and comparative prudence
by Huang, James & Stapleton, Richard
- 37-40 Passive cross holding as a strategic entry deterrence
by Li, Sanxi & Ma, Hongkun & Zeng, Chenhang
- 41-44 Public good provision in blended groups of partners and strangers
by Grund, Christian & Harbring, Christine & Thommes, Kirsten
- 45-48 Social networks as a catalyst of economic change
by Sauter, Nicolas
- 49-52 A note on 2SLS estimation of the mixed regressive spatial autoregressive model
by Liu, Long
- 53-57 Lowest unique bid auctions with population uncertainty
by Mohlin, Erik & Östling, Robert & Wang, Joseph Tao-yi
- 58-61 On different approaches to obtaining partial effects in binary response models with endogenous regressors
by Lin, Wei & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M.
- 62-64 Missing mean does no harm to volatility!
by Anatolyev, Stanislav & Tarasyuk, Irina
- 65-68 Evaluating rationality of level and growth rate forecasts of direct tax revenues under flexible loss function: Evidence from Swiss cantons
by Chatagny, Florian & Siliverstovs, Boriss
- 69-72 On the different approaches of measuring uncertainty shocks
by Strobel, Johannes
- 73-77 Revisiting the optimal linear income tax with categorical transfers
by Slack, Sean Edward
- 78-81 The existence and efficiency of general equilibrium with incomplete markets under Knightian uncertainty
by Ma, Wei
- 82-85 Efficient network structures with separable heterogeneous connection costs
by Heydari, Babak & Mosleh, Mohsen & Dalili, Kia
- 86-89 On the sustainability of exchange rate target zones with central parity realignments
by Martínez-García, Enrique
- 90-93 Estimating the causal relationship between foreclosures and unemployment during the great recession
by Rana, Ghulam Awais & Shea, Paul