2015, Volume 131, Issue C
- 1-4 Existence of steady-state equilibria in matching models with search frictions
by Lauermann, Stephan & Nöldeke, Georg
- 5-8 Prediction model averaging estimator
by Xie, Tian
- 9-11 A note on Aumann and Serrano’s index of riskiness
by Schreiber, Amnon
- 12-15 The impact of a Hausman pretest, applied to panel data, on the coverage probability of confidence intervals
by Kabaila, Paul & Mainzer, Rheanna & Farchione, Davide
- 16-19 Prevention or treatment? The case of malaria
by Berthélemy, Jean-Claude & Gaudart, Jean & Thuilliez, Josselin
- 20-23 An example of conflicts of interest as pandering disincentives
by Chiba, Saori & Leong, Kaiwen
- 24-28 A strictly-concave, non-spliced, Giffen-compatible utility function
by Biederman, Daniel K.
- 29-33 Pitfalls of estimating the marginal likelihood using the modified harmonic mean
by Chan, Joshua C.C. & Grant, Angelia L.
- 34-37 The affection effect in an incentive compatible insurance demand experiment
by Aseervatham, Vijay & Jaspersen, Johannes G. & Richter, Andreas
- 38-40 Economic welfare evaluation in an era of rapid technological change
by Cooper, Russel J. & McLaren, Keith R. & Rehman, Fahd & Szewczyk, Wojciech A.
- 41-46 Consistency of the least squares estimator in threshold regression with endogeneity
by Yu, Ping
- 47-49 Agility in repeated games: An example
by Spiegler, Ran
- 50-53 Estimating demand for spatially differentiated firms with unobserved quantities and limited price data
by Moul, Charles C.
- 54-58 Non-constant discounting and Ak-type growth models
by Cabo, Francisco & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Martínez-García, María Pilar
- 59-61 Weak independent decisiveness and the existence of a unique vetoer
by Cato, Susumu
- 62-65 The costs of conflict: A choice-theoretic, equilibrium analysis
by Chang, Yang-Ming & Sanders, Shane & Walia, Bhavneet
- 66-69 The zero lower bound and movements in the term structure of interest rates
by Grisse, Christian
- 70-74 Estimating the common break date in large factor models
by Chen, Liang
- 75-77 Goals, motivation and gender
by Smithers, Samuel
- 78-82 A consistent bootstrap procedure for nonparametric symmetry tests
by Henderson, Daniel J. & Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 83-85 Predicting stock returns and volatility using consumption-aggregate wealth ratios: A nonlinear approach
by Bekiros, Stelios & Gupta, Rangan
- 86-90 City scale and productivity in China
by Li, Chao & Gibson, John
- 91-93 Self-serving bias and tax morale
by Blaufus, Kay & Braune, Matthias & Hundsdoerfer, Jochen & Jacob, Martin
- 94-97 The dynamics of innovations and citations
by Ghiglino, Christian & Tabasso, Nicole
2015, Volume 130, Issue C
- 1-4 A model-free test for contagion between crude oil and stock markets
by Pan, Zhiyuan & Zheng, Xu & Gong, Yuting
- 5-8 Testing for joint significance in nonstationary ordered choice model
by Xu, Peng
- 9-12 Characterization of linear symmetric solutions for allocation problems
by Sánchez-Pérez, J. & Plata-Pérez, L. & Accinelli-Gamba, E.
- 13-16 Job satisfaction, age and tenure: A generalized dynamic random effects model
by Chaudhuri, Kausik & Reilly, Kevin T. & Spencer, David A.
- 17-20 New results on precautionary saving under two risks
by Baiardi, Donatella & De Donno, Marzia & Magnani, Marco & Menegatti, Mario
- 21-23 Preference domains and the monotonicity of condorcet extensions
by Healy, Paul J. & Peress, Michael
- 24-27 On smart sanctions
by Beladi, Hamid & Oladi, Reza
- 28-31 Identifying social norms using coordination games: Spectators vs. stakeholders
by Erkut, Hande & Nosenzo, Daniele & Sefton, Martin
- 32-36 Speculative bubbles in Bitcoin markets? An empirical investigation into the fundamental value of Bitcoin
by Cheah, Eng-Tuck & Fry, John
- 37-38 Assessing point forecast accuracy by stochastic loss distance
by Diebold, Francis X. & Shin, Minchul
- 39-42 Application compatibility and affiliation in two-sided markets
by Maruyama, Masayoshi & Zennyo, Yusuke
- 43-46 Cooperation and punishment: The effect of religiosity and religious festival
by Akay, Alpaslan & Karabulut, Gökhan & Martinsson, Peter
- 47-50 The relative income hypothesis: A comparison of methods
by Brown, Sarah & Gray, Daniel & Roberts, Jennifer
- 51-55 Multidimensional poverty with missing attributes
by Acharya, Avidit & Roemer, John E.
- 56-59 Cyclical behavior of real wages in Japan
by Miyamoto, Hiroaki
- 60-62 Are worker flows in France and the US so different? Revisiting French empirical evidence
by Duhautois, Richard & Petit, Héloïse
- 63-65 Public offers in the market for lemons with large discounting
by Kim, Kyungmin
- 66-68 Testing for no factor structures: On the use of Hausman-type statistics
by Castagnetti, Carolina & Rossi, Eduardo & Trapani, Lorenzo
- 69-71 Hotelling’s competition with relative performance evaluation
by Kou, Zonglai & Zhou, Min
- 72-74 Does search boost efficiency?
by Ge, Teng
- 75-79 Investor borrowing heterogeneity in a Kiyotaki–Moore style macro model
by Punzi, Maria Teresa & Rabitsch, Katrin
- 80-82 Child labor and the wealth paradox: The role of altruistic parents
by Lima, Luiz Renato & Mesquita, Shirley & Wanamaker, Marianne
- 83-84 A note on uncertainty and perception concerning measurable utility
by Qin, Cheng-Zhong & Shubik, Martin
- 85-88 Asymmetric information in (private) accident insurance
by Spindler, Martin
- 89-92 Monopoly rents in contestable markets
by Braido, Luis H.B. & Shalders, Felipe L.
- 93-96 Stationarity of econometric learning with bounded memory and a predicted state variable
by Damjanovic, Tatiana & Girdėnas, Šarūnas & Liu, Keqing
- 97-99 How to efficiently allocate houses under price controls?
by Andersson, Tommy & Yang, Zaifu & Zhang, Dongmo
- 100-104 Job displacement’s long-run effect on access to employer-provided health insurance and other fringe benefits
by Jolly, Nicholas A. & Phelan, Brian J.
- 105-108 The asymmetric effects of deflation on consumption spending: Evidence from the great depression
by Davis, J. Scott
- 109-112 Estimation of inequality indices of the cumulative distribution function
by Abul Naga, Ramses H. & Stapenhurst, Christopher
- 113-116 The short and the long run relationship between fiscal decentralization and public expenditure composition in Italy
by Grisorio, Maria Jennifer & Prota, Francesco
- 117-119 Bank default risk and carry trade profit
by Kim, Daehwan & Song, Chi-Young
- 120-123 Consistency of model averaging estimators
by Zhang, Xinyu
- 124-127 Factor-augmented regression models with structural change
by Wang, Shaoping & Cui, Guowei & Li, Kunpeng
2015, Volume 129, Issue C
- 1-3 Leading merger in a Stackelberg oligopoly: Profitability and consumer welfare
by Liu, Chih-Chen & Wang, Leonard F.S.
- 4-8 Time inconsistency and retirement choice
by Findley, T. Scott & Caliendo, Frank N.
- 9-12 Lottery tax windfalls, state-level fiscal policy, and consumption
by Da, Zhi & Warachka, Mitch & Yun, Hayong
- 13-17 An ARCH model without intercept
by Hafner, Christian M. & Preminger, Arie
- 18-21 The role of information in tax compliance: Evidence from a natural field experiment
by Kosonen, Tuomas & Ropponen, Olli
- 22-24 Social norms, regulation, and environmental risk
by Qin, Botao & Shogren, Jason F.
- 25-28 Time-varying policy rule under learning
by Berardi, Michele
- 29-34 Myth or fact? The beauty premium across the wage distribution in Germany
by Doorley, Karina & Sierminska, Eva
- 35-38 Why are losses from trade unlikely?
by Bykadorov, Igor & Gorn, Alexey & Kokovin, Sergey & Zhelobodko, Evgeny
- 39-41 A pair-wise analysis of the law of one price: Evidence from the crude oil market
by Giulietti, Monica & Iregui, Ana María & Otero, Jesús
- 42-44 Motivation crowding theory and pro-environmental behavior: Experimental evidence
by Rommel, Jens & Buttmann, Vera & Liebig, Georg & Schönwetter, Stephanie & Svart-Gröger, Valeria
- 45-48 A piecewise method for estimating the Lorenz curve
by Wang, ZuXiang & Smyth, Russell
- 49-51 Risk and return—Is there an unholy cycle of ratings and yields?
by El-Shagi, Makram & von Schweinitz, Gregor
- 52-56 The stability of many-to-many matching with max–min preferences
by Jiao, Zhenhua & Tian, Guoqiang
- 57-61 A note on endogenous norms in a theory of conformity
by Gillen, Benjamin J.
- 62-65 Introducing consumer heterogeneity in dynamic games with multi-product firms and differentiated product demand
by Macieira, João
- 66-70 Central banks’ inflation forecasts under asymmetric loss: Evidence from four Latin-American countries
by Pierdzioch, Christian & Rülke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg
- 71-73 Accounting for variability in the growth rate of income
by Lambert, Peter J. & Yitzhaki, Shlomo
- 74-76 Centurial evidence of breaks in the persistence of unemployment
by Ghoshray, Atanu & Stamatogiannis, Michalis P.
- 77-80 Participation and exclusion in auctions
by Cheng, Harrison
- 81-86 Bank competition and crises revisited: New results
by Diallo, Boubacar
- 87-90 Chained financial contracts and global banks
by Luk, Paul
- 91-94 Effects of different life events on life satisfaction in the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey
by Bauer, Jan Michael & Cords, Dario & Sellung, Rachelle & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso
- 95-99 A Lagrangian multiplier test for market microstructure noise with applications to sampling interval determination for realized volatilities
by Shin, Dong Wan & Hwang, Eunju
- 100-102 Estimating the long rate and its volatility
by Annaert, Jan & Claes, Anouk G.P. & De Ceuster, Marc J.K. & Zhang, Hairui
- 103-107 Survey misreporting of welfare receipt—Respondent, interviewer, and interview characteristics
by Bruckmeier, Kerstin & Müller, Gerrit & Riphahn, Regina T.
- 108-111 Strategic environmental corporate social responsibility in a differentiated duopoly market
by Liu, Chih-Chen & Wang, Leonard F.S. & Lee, Sang-Ho
- 112-115 Prediction bias correction for dynamic term structure models
by Raviv, Eran
- 116-120 Overdeterrence of repeat offenders when penalties for first-time offenders are restricted
by Müller, Daniel & Schmitz, Patrick W.
2015, Volume 128, Issue C
- 1-5 Asymptotic theory for linear diffusions under alternative sampling schemes
by Zhou, Qiankun & Yu, Jun
- 6-8 Career dynamics and span of control
by Nikolowa, Radoslawa
- 9-13 The term structure of implied dividend yields and expected returns
by Bilson, John F.O. & Kang, Sang Baum & Luo, Hong
- 14-16 On the uniqueness of solutions to rational expectations models
by Heiberger, Christopher & Klarl, Torben & Maußner, Alfred
- 17-20 The inequality–growth plateau
by Henderson, Daniel J. & Qian, Junhui & Wang, Le
- 21-24 Bank capital and lending: An analysis of commercial banks in the United States
by Karmakar, Sudipto & Mok, Junghwan
- 25-29 Gender differences in honesty: Groups versus individuals
by Muehlheusser, Gerd & Roider, Andreas & Wallmeier, Niklas
- 30-34 Does the use of tax revenue matter for tax compliance behavior?
by Doerrenberg, Philipp
- 35-38 Performance pay, competitiveness, and the gender wage gap: Evidence from the United States
by McGee, Andrew & McGee, Peter & Pan, Jessica
- 39-42 Price discrimination and sequential contracting in monopolistic input markets
by Kim, Hyunchul & Sim, Seung-Gyu
- 43-47 Market failure, government inefficiency, and optimal R&D policy
by Perez-Sebastian, Fidel
- 48-50 Multiple tasks and political organization
by Hamami, Tom
- 51-53 Multivariate prevention decisions: Safe today or sorry tomorrow?
by Hofmann, Annette & Peter, Richard
- 54-58 Adolescents, cognitive ability, and minimax play
by Geng, Sen & Peng, Yujia & Shachat, Jason & Zhong, Huizhen
- 59-61 Does transparency imply efficiency? The case of the European soccer betting market
by Oikonomidis, Anastasios & Bruce, Alistair C. & Johnson, Johnnie E.V.
- 62-68 The size distribution of websites
by Schmeiser, Steven
- 69-71 Determinacy and e-stability under reduced-form learning
by Cho, Seonghoon
- 72-74 New evidence on trade-environment linkage via air visibility
by Li, Zhigang & Xu, Nan & Yuan, Jia
- 75-78 The implications of changes in hours fluctuations on welfare costs of business cycles
by Shim, Myungkyu & Yang, Hee-Seung
- 79-82 Anonymous, neutral, and strategy-proof rules on the Condorcet domain
by Campbell, Donald E. & Kelly, Jerry S.
- 83-86 Optimal asymptotic least squares estimation in a singular set-up
by Diez de los Rios, Antonio
- 87-89 Consistent subsets: Computationally feasible methods to compute the Houtman–Maks-index
by Heufer, Jan & Hjertstrand, Per
- 90-94 A note on optimal airline networks under airport congestion
by Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo
- 95-99 Estimation of spatial panel data models with time varying spatial weights matrices
by Wang, Wei & Yu, Jihai
2015, Volume 127, Issue C
- 1-5 Incorporating prior information when true priors are unknown: An Information-Theoretic approach for increasing efficiency in estimation
by Henderson, Heath & Golan, Amos & Seabold, Skipper
- 6-9 Are US inflation expectations re-anchored?
by Nautz, Dieter & Strohsal, Till
- 10-13 A low dimensional Kalman filter for systems with lagged states in the measurement equation
by Nimark, Kristoffer P.
- 14-16 Existence of free entry equilibrium in aggregative games with asymmetric agents
by Okumura, Yasunori
- 17-19 Is income inequality persistent? Evidence using panel stationarity tests, 1870–2011
by Islam, Md. Rabiul & Madsen, Jakob B.
- 20-23 A simple model of endogenous growth with financial frictions and firm heterogeneity
by Mino, Kazuo
- 24-26 How non-traded goods may generate quasi-quadratic costs for capital adjustment
by Phillips, Kerk L.
- 27-30 One-leader and multiple-follower Stackelberg games with private information
by Nakamura, Tomoya
- 31-34 Analyzing business cycle asymmetries in a multi-level factor model
by Breitung, Jörg & Eickmeier, Sandra
- 35-38 The merger-paradox: A tournament-based solution
by Fan, Cuihong & Wolfstetter, Elmar G.
- 39-42 Commodity price changes and the predictability of economic policy uncertainty
by Wang, Yudong & Zhang, Bing & Diao, Xundi & Wu, Chongfeng
- 43-46 On self selection of the corrupt into the public sector
by Banerjee, Ritwik & Baul, Tushi & Rosenblat, Tanya
- 47-50 An LM test based on generalized residuals for random effects in a nonlinear model
by Greene, William & McKenzie, Colin
- 51-53 The misuse of the Vuong test for non-nested models to test for zero-inflation
by Wilson, Paul
- 54-57 Semiparametric estimation of default probability: Evidence from the Prosper online credit market
by Li, Xiaofeng & Shang, Ying & Su, Zhi
- 58-60 Liquidity matters after all: Asymmetric news and stock market volatility before and after the global financial crisis
by Koulakiotis, Athanasios & Babalos, Vasillios & Papasyriopoulos, Nicholas
- 61-63 Inequality-averse principal, exogenous budget, and second-best public-goods provision
by Boyer, Pierre C.
- 64-67 Another look at tax policy and state economic growth: The long-run and short-run of it
by Atems, Bebonchu
- 68-71 Eliciting subjective probability distributions with binary lotteries
by Harrison, Glenn W. & Martínez-Correa, Jimmy & Swarthout, J. Todd & Ulm, Eric R.
- 72-75 Are volatility spillovers between currency and equity market driven by economic states? Evidence from the US economy
by Grobys, Klaus
- 76-80 A detailed decomposition of synthetic cohort analysis
by Barr, Tavis & Lin, Carl
- 81-85 The macro-financial implications of house price-indexed mortgage contracts
by Hull, Isaiah
- 86-88 The effect of the production tax credit on wind energy production in deregulated electricity markets
by Roach, Travis
- 89-92 The true limit distributions of the Anderson–Hsiao IV estimators in panel autoregression
by Phillips, Peter C.B. & Han, Chirok
- 93-96 Multiplicity of monetary steady states
by Hiraguchi, Ryoji & Kobayashi, Keiichiro
2015, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-5 Killing the (coordination) moment: How ambiguity eliminates the restart effect in voluntary contribution mechanism experiments
by Norton, Douglas A.
- 6-9 The retention effects of high years of service cliff-vesting pension plans
by Cunha, Jesse M. & Menichini, Amilcar A. & Crockett, Adam
- 10-12 On relationships between substitutes conditions
by Afacan, Mustafa Oǧuz & Turhan, Bertan
- 13-17 Restoring monotonic power in Wald/LM-type tests
by Wu, Jilin
- 18-21 Time varying price discovery
by Avino, Davide & Lazar, Emese & Varotto, Simone
- 22-24 The reservation wage curve: Evidence from the UK
by Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl
- 25-27 Estimating the returns to schooling using cohort-level maternal education as an instrument
by Winters, John V.
- 28-30 Informational efficiency of the clandestine and official gold markets in Paris
by Gallais-Hamonno, Georges & Hoang, Thi-Hong-Van & Oosterlinck, Kim
- 31-34 Performance pay and unemployment during the great recession
by Parent, Daniel
- 35-39 Exports, HIV incidence and the Baltic Dry Index: Further evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
by Lin, Faqin & Sim, Nicholas C.S.
- 40-42 Log versus level in VAR forecasting: 42 million empirical answers—Expect the unexpected
by Mayr, Johannes & Ulbricht, Dirk
- 43-46 Residual-based test for fractional cointegration
by Wang, Bin & Wang, Man & Chan, Ngai Hang
- 47-50 A note on the Tobit model in the presence of a duration variable
by Hafner, Christian M. & Preminger, Arie
- 51-56 Evaluating simulation-based approaches and multivariate quadrature on sparse grids in estimating multivariate binary probit models
by Abay, Kibrom A.
- 57-62 Further evidence on the link between pre-colonial political centralization and comparative economic development in Africa
by Michalopoulos, Stelios & Papaioannou, Elias
- 63-65 Decomposing the effects of negative framing in linear public goods games
by Cox, Caleb A.
- 66-67 A short proof for the characterization of the core in housing markets
by Anno, Hidekazu
- 68-70 Tractable valuations under uncertainty
by Sákovics, József
- 71-74 Common agency with caring agents
by Boultzis, Ilias
- 75-77 Evidence that waste aversion begets insurance aversion
by de Meza, David & Diane Reyniers, Liza C. Fessner
- 78-80 Power laws, CEO compensation and inequality
by Blackwell, Calvin & Graefe-Anderson, Rachel & Hefner, Frank & Vaught, Dyanne
- 81-83 A continuous logit hotelling model with endogenous locations of consumers
by Wrede, Matthias
- 84-86 Should lotteries offer discounts on multiple tickets?
by Damianov, Damian S.
- 87-90 Railroad discounting
by Karp, Larry
- 91-95 Atkinson and Stiglitz theorem in the presence of a household production sector
by Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz
- 96-100 Co-movements in commodity prices: Global, sectoral and commodity-specific factors
by Yin, Libo & Han, Liyan
- 101-106 Nonparametric estimation of utility function in first-price sealed-bid auctions
by Kim, Dong-Hyuk
- 107-109 The impact of maternal depression on children’s cognitive development: An analysis based on panel quantile regressions
by Yu, Linyue & Wilcox-Gök, Virginia
- 110-113 The countervailing power hypothesis in the dominant firm-competitive fringe model
by Christou, Charalambos & Papadopoulos, Konstantinos G.
- 114-118 Asymmetric over- and undershooting of major exchange rates: Evidence from quantile regressions
by Kuck, Konstantin & Maderitsch, Robert & Schweikert, Karsten
- 119-121 Does displaying probabilities affect bidding in first-price auctions?
by Ratan, Anmol
- 122-126 On GMM estimation of distributions from grouped data
by Griffiths, William & Hajargasht, Gholamreza
- 127-130 What explains the survival gap of pushed and pulled corporate spin-offs?
by Rocha, Vera & Carneiro, Anabela & Varum, Celeste
- 131-134 Hyperbolic discounting and endogenous growth
by Strulik, Holger
- 135-139 Transition choice probabilities in logit
by Delle Site, Paolo & Salucci, Marco Valerio
- 140-143 Variance change-point detection in panel data models
by Li, Fuxiao & Tian, Zheng & Xiao, Yanting & Chen, Zhanshou
- 144-146 A note on stochastic public revelation and voluntary contributions to public goods
by Spraggon, John M. & Sobarzo, Lucía Andrea Vergara & Stranlund, John K.
- 147-149 Bias in estimating border- and distance-related trade costs: Insights from an oligopoly model
by Coşar, A. Kerem & Grieco, Paul L.E. & Tintelnot, Felix
- 150-155 Market structure and the competitive effects of switching costs
by Fabra, Natalia & García, Alfredo
- 156-158 The Balassa–Samuelson effect and pricing-to-market: The role of strategic complementarity
by Bekkers, Eddy & Simonovska, Ina
- 159-162 Bilateral trade and similarity of income distributions: The role of second moments
by Eppinger, Peter S. & Felbermayr, Gabriel J.
- 163-166 Market access and welfare: Is there a conflict?
by Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Woodland, Alan D.
- 167-170 Information disclosure to Cournot duopolists
by Eliaz, Kfir & Forges, Françoise
- 171-175 Tax evasion and uncertainty in a dynamic context
by Bernasconi, Michele & Levaggi, Rosella & Menoncin, Francesco
- 176-180 Limit theory for an explosive autoregressive process
by Wang, Xiaohu & Yu, Jun
- 181-184 Raising rivals’ cost through buyer power
by Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Haucap, Justus & Wey, Christian
2014, Volume 125, Issue 3
- 331-335 The functional central limit theorem for the multivariate MS–ARMA–GARCH model
by Lee, Oesook & Lee, Jungwha
- 336-339 When R2 meets the short-sales constraints
by Cai, Jinghan & Xia, Le
- 340-342 Farsighted R&D networks
by Mauleon, Ana & Sempere-Monerris, Jose J. & Vannetelbosch, Vincent
- 343-346 Returns to articles versus pages in academic publishing: Do salary-setters show ‘article illusion’?
by Gibson, John
- 347-349 Merchant internalization revisited
by Ding, Rong
- 350-352 Formal and informal job search
by Merlino, Luca Paolo
- 353-356 Licensing and innovation: A comment
by Colombo, Stefano & Filippini, Luigi
- 357-359 A note on multi-winner contest mechanisms
by Chowdhury, Subhasish M. & Kim, Sang-Hyun
- 360-363 A note on the identification in two equations probit model with dummy endogenous regressor
by Mourifié, Ismael & Méango, Romuald
- 364-366 Profitability and investment factors for UK asset pricing models
by Nichol, Eoghan & Dowling, Michael
- 367-371 Bipower variation with jumps and correlated returns
by Duan, Yunpeng & Xue, Yi
- 372-375 Efficient club formation in a frictional environment
by Julien, Benoit & Kennes, John & Ritter, Moritz
- 376-380 Disclosure policy in a multi-prize all-pay auction with stochastic abilities
by Fu, Qiang & Jiao, Qian & Lu, Jingfeng
- 381-385 Extrapolation and structural similarity in games
by Mengel, Friederike & Sciubba, Emanuela
- 386-391 A Leviathan central bank: Modeling seigniorage in a money search model
by Waknis, Parag
- 392-395 The causal effect of retirement on health: New evidence from Australian pension reform
by Atalay, Kadir & Barrett, Garry F.
- 396-399 Do optimists plan for retirement? A behavioural explanation for non-participation in pension schemes
by Balasuriya, Jiayi & Gough, Orla & Vasileva, Kristina
- 400-403 Keeping up with the Joneses: Who loses out?
by Ulph, David