Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Economics Letters Editorial Office
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
Eric S. Maskin .
Series handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nithya Sathishkumar (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
2021, Volume 204, Issue C
- S0165176521001488 Does funding targeted at improving the management of schools increase school performance over the long term?
by Cook, Will
- S0165176521001506 Gravity model estimates of the spatial determinants of trade, migration, and trade-and-migration policies
by Freeman, Rebecca & Lewis, John
- S0165176521001518 Economic policy responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: The role of central bank independence
by Elgin, Ceyhun & Yalaman, Abdullah & Yasar, Sezer & Basbug, Gokce
- S0165176521001531 Presidential candidates linguistic tone: The impact on the financial markets
by Marinč, Matej & Massoud, Nadia & Ichev, Riste & Valentinčič, Aljoša
- S0165176521001543 Macroeconomic volatility at the zero lower bound: Evidence from the OECD
by Swaminathan, Anthony
- S0165176521001555 The impact of COVID-19 on tail risk: Evidence from Nifty index options
by Agarwalla, Sobhesh Kumar & Varma, Jayanth R. & Virmani, Vineet
- S0165176521001567 Charitable giving for cultural goods: Asymmetric gender responses to votes on tax increases
by McCannon, Bryan C. & Ferreira Neto, Amir B.
- S0165176521001579 Tabulated nonsense? Testing the validity of the Ethnographic Atlas
by Bahrami-Rad, Duman & Becker, Anke & Henrich, Joseph
- S0165176521001580 An unconventional weekly economic activity index for Germany
by Eraslan, Sercan & Götz, Thomas
- S0165176521001592 Price discovery in US money market benchmarks: LIBOR vs. SOFR
by Fassas, Athanasios P.
- S0165176521001609 Does the ease of reading of financial disclosures influence investment decision?
by Arora, Jagriti & Chakraborty, Madhumita
- S0165176521001610 What drives bank performance?
by Guerrieri, Luca & Harkrader, James Collin
- S0165176521001622 Stuck at zero: Price rigidity in a runaway inflation
by Snir, Avichai & Chen, Haipeng (Allan) & Levy, Daniel
- S0165176521001634 Does governance quality enhance the efficacy of macroprudential policy?
by Saha, Mallika & Dutta, Kumar Debasis
- S0165176521001646 HIV infections and nightlight luminosity
by Gautam, Pratibha & Li, Ben G.
- S0165176521001658 Predicting SME’s default: Are their websites informative?
by Crosato, Lisa & Domenech, Josep & Liberati, Caterina
- S0165176521001671 P2P lending Fintechs and SMEs’ access to finance
by Abbasi, Kaleemullah & Alam, Ashraful & Brohi, Noor Ahmed & Brohi, Imtiaz Ali & Nasim, Shahzad
- S0165176521001683 Interest rate swaps and the transmission mechanism of monetary policy: A quantile connectedness approach
by Chatziantoniou, Ioannis & Gabauer, David & Stenfors, Alexis
- S0165176521001695 Awareness of pandemics and the impact of COVID-19
by Buesa, Alejandro & Pérez, Javier J. & Santabárbara, Daniel
- S0165176521001701 Two-stage least squares random forests with an application to Angrist and Evans (1998)
by Biewen, Martin & Kugler, Philipp
- S0165176521001713 High dimensional decision making, upper and lower bounds
by Pourbabaee, Farzad
- S0165176521001725 Revealing information in auctions: The optimal auction versus the second-price auction
by Arefeva, Alina & Meng, Delong
- S0165176521001737 Why do managers disclose risks accurately? Textual analysis, disclosures, and risk exposures
by Lopez-Lira, Alejandro
- S0165176521001816 IT adoption and bank performance during the Covid-19 pandemic
by Dadoukis, Aristeidis & Fiaschetti, Maurizio & Fusi, Giulia
- S0165176521001828 Stock market volatility and public information flow: A non-linear perspective
by Bertelsen, Kristoffer Pons & Borup, Daniel & Jakobsen, Johan Stax
- S0165176521001841 What pandemic inflation tells: Old habits die hard
by Kantur, Zeynep & Özcan, Gülserim
- S0165176521001853 Supervisory information and loss aversion
by Shin, Dongsoo & Yun, Sungho
- S0165176521001865 Banks’ risk-taking within a banking union
by Farnè, Matteo & Vouldis, Angelos
- S0165176521001877 Partial passive ownership holdings and licensing
by Leonardos, Stefanos & Petrakis, Emmanuel & Skartados, Panagiotis & Stamatopoulos, Giorgos
- S0165176521001889 Some remarks on CCP-based estimators of dynamic models
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Melo, Emerson & Shum, Matthew & Sørensen, Jesper R.-V.
- S0165176521001890 A longitudinal study of multidimensional poverty in rural China from 2010 to 2018
by Zhang, Zhao & Ma, Caoyuan & Wang, Aiping
- S0165176521001907 Motives and implementation with rights structures
by Savva, Foivos
- S0165176521001919 Public-sector pension plans and the discount rate assumption: The role of political incentives
by Bagchi, Sutirtha & Naughton, James P.
- S0165176521001920 Partial information disclosure in a contest
by Clark, Derek J. & Kundu, Tapas
- S0165176521001944 Predicting stock prices based on informed traders’ activities using deep neural networks
by Na, Haejung & Kim, Soonho
- S0165176521001956 A characterization of preference domains that are single-crossing and maximal Condorcet
by Slinko, Arkadii & Wu, Qinggong & Wu, Xingye
- S0165176521001968 A machine learning based asset pricing factor model comparison on anomaly portfolios
by Fang, Ming & Taylor, Stephen
- S0165176521002007 The determinants of output losses during the Covid-19 pandemic
by Glocker, Christian & Piribauer, Philipp
- S016517652100149X Efficient VAR discretization
by Gordon, Grey
- S016517652100152X Coalitional efficient profit-sharing
by Juarez, Ruben & Nitta, Kohei & Vargas, Miguel
- S016517652100166X Real options for an entrepreneur with preferences for liquidity
by Luo, Pengfei & Lu, Ting & Song, DanDan
- S016517652100183X Self-enforcement, heterogeneous agents, and long-run survival
by Han, Kookyoung
- S016517652100197X Human capital and average firm size
by Bi, Qingmiao & Hang, Jing & Zhou, Mohan
2021, Volume 203, Issue C
- S0165176521000999 Retaliation in Bitcoin networks
by Lepomäki, Laura & Kanniainen, Juho & Hansen, Henri
- S0165176521001130 Assessing adult farm labor statistics: Evidence from a survey design experiment in Ethiopia
by Dammert, Ana C. & Galdo, Jose
- S0165176521001154 Attention-driven probability weighting
by Wang, Di
- S0165176521001178 Democracy and COVID-19 outcomes
by Karabulut, Gokhan & Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Bilgin, Mehmet Huseyin & Doker, Asli Cansin
- S0165176521001208 Strategic investment and industry location in a footloose capital model of economic geography
by Fujiwara, Kenji
- S0165176521001221 Can resale harm the original seller in a second-price auction?
by Akyol, Ethem
- S0165176521001233 The effect of the US–China trade war on Chinese new firm entry
by Cui, Chuantao & Li, Leona Shao-Zhi
- S0165176521001245 Consignment auctions revisited
by Liu, Yun & Tan, Bowen
- S0165176521001257 Inflation and Bitcoin: A descriptive time-series analysis
by Blau, Benjamin M. & Griffith, Todd G. & Whitby, Ryan J.
- S0165176521001269 Should vertically integrated platforms be mandated to share information with their rivals?
by Padilla, Jorge & Piccolo, Salvatore & Vasconcelos, Helder
- S0165176521001270 The optimal allocation of prizes in two-stage contests
by Alshech, Shahar & Sela, Aner
- S0165176521001282 Did colonisation matter for comparative economic complexity?
by Keneck-Massil, Joseph & Nvuh-Njoya, Youssouf
- S0165176521001294 Pandemic and hospital avoidance: Evidence from the 2015 Middle East respiratory syndrome outbreak in South Korea
by Cho, Hyunkuk & Kwon, Jihyeon
- S0165176521001300 How did European retirees respond to the COVID-19 pandemic?
by Bertoni, Marco & Celidoni, Martina & Dal Bianco, Chiara & Weber, Guglielmo
- S0165176521001312 Does volunteering increase employment opportunities? An experimental approach
by Alfonso-Costillo, Antonio & Morales-Sánchez, Rafael & López-Pintado, Dunia
- S0165176521001324 A multivariate HAR-RV model with heteroscedastic errors and its WLS estimation
by Hwang, Eunju & Hong, Won-Tak
- S0165176521001415 Mallows criterion for heteroskedastic linear regressions with many regressors
by Anatolyev, Stanislav
- S0165176521001427 A note on income inequality at the state level
by Smith, V. Kerry
- S0165176521001439 Monetary policy uncertainty and bank leverage: Evidence from China
by Fu, Buben & Luo, Daqing
- S0165176521001440 Educated to be trusting? Evidence from Europe
by Kan, Kamhon & Lai, Tat-kei
- S0165176521001452 Who chokes on a penalty kick? Social environment and individual performance during Covid-19 times
by Ferraresi, Massimiliano & Gucciardi, Gianluca
- S0165176521001464 Productivity of firms using relief policies during the COVID-19 crisis
by Morikawa, Masayuki
- S0165176521001476 Additively-separable and rank-discounted variable-population social welfare functions: A characterization
by Spears, Dean & Stefánsson, H. Orri
- S016517652100121X Convergence rate of estimators of clustered panel models with misclassification
by Dzemski, Andreas & Okui, Ryo
2021, Volume 202, Issue C
- S0165176521000859 Terrorist attacks and total factor productivity
by Mun, Seongjae & Han, Seung Hun & Kim, Hyeong Joon
- S0165176521000872 A political economy of loose means-testing in targeted social programs
by Cremer, Helmuth & Klimaviciute, Justina & Pestieau, Pierre
- S0165176521000884 Spousal beliefs and intimate partner violence: Are we conditioned to internalize patriarchal norms?
by Mookerjee, Mehreen & Ojha, Manini & Roy, Sanket
- S0165176521000896 Learning during the COVID-19 pandemic: It is not who you teach, but how you teach
by Orlov, George & McKee, Douglas & Berry, James & Boyle, Austin & DiCiccio, Thomas & Ransom, Tyler & Rees-Jones, Alex & Stoye, Jörg
- S0165176521000902 Quantile eco-efficiency estimation and convergence: A nonparametric frontier approach
by Polemis, Michael L. & Stengos, Thanasis & Tzeremes, Panayiotis & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- S0165176521000914 Resource allocation on the basis of priorities under multi-unit demand
by Chen, Yajing & Jiao, Zhenhua & Zhang, Yang & Zhao, Fang
- S0165176521000926 Comparison of stochastic frontier models using the Hyvärinen factor
by Tsionas, Mike G.
- S0165176521000938 Decomposing differences in Black student graduation rates between HBCU and non-HBCU Institutions: The devil is in the details
by de Zeeuw, Mels & Fazili, Sameera & Hotchkiss, Julie L.
- S0165176521000951 Vertical mergers with input substitution: Double marginalization, foreclosure and welfare
by Moresi, Serge & Schwartz, Marius
- S0165176521000963 Shrinkage estimation of the varying-coefficient model with continuous and categorical covariates
by Han, Xiaoyi & Peng, Bin & Yang, Yanrong & Zhu, Huanjun
- S0165176521000975 Global financial integration and monetary policy spillovers
by Lee, Dongwon
- S0165176521000987 Market power and banking regulations: Evidence from RDD application to the Brazilian banking market
by De Genaro, Alan & Salvador, Pedro Ivo Camacho A. & Fernandes, Ivan Filipe
- S0165176521001002 On the optimality of outsourcing when vertical integration can mitigate information asymmetries
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- S0165176521001014 Group incentive compatibility and welfare for matching with contracts
by Kasuya, Yusuke
- S0165176521001026 Uncertainty shocks and inflation dynamics in the U.S
by Haque, Qazi & Magnusson, Leandro M.
- S0165176521001038 Macroeconomic shocks and Okun’s Law
by Ziegenbein, Alexander
- S0165176521001129 Decomposing anomalies
by Boubaker, Sabri & Li, Bo & Liu, Zhenya & Zhang, Yifan
- S0165176521001142 On-the-match price renegotiation: Evidence from Pakistan’s import data
by Liaqat, Zara & Hussain, Karrar & Khan, Bilal M.
- S0165176521001166 On a diversity of perspectives and world views: Learning under Bayesian vis-á-vis DeGroot updating
by Ghosh, Aniruddha & Khan, M. Ali
- S0165176521001191 Systematic risk in pairs trading and dynamic parameterization
by Li, Yiyun & Law, Keith K.F.
- S016517652100094X Growth risks, asset prices, and welfare
by Croce, Mariano M.
- S016517652100104X Robust conditional expectation reward–risk performance measures
by Kouaissah, Noureddine
- S016517652100118X Mergers and innovation sharing
by Denicolò, Vincenzo & Polo, Michele
2021, Volume 201, Issue C
- S0165176520304808 Is time preference different across incomes and countries?
by De Lipsis, Vincenzo
- S0165176521000185 Lying in a finitely repeated game
by Ben-Ner, Avner & Hu, Fangtingyu
- S0165176521000197 Does monitoring deter future cheating? The case of external examiners in Italian schools
by Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio & De Benedetto, Marco Alberto & De Paola, Maria
- S0165176521000252 Cross ownership and divestment incentives
by Stenbacka, Rune & Van Moer, Geert
- S0165176521000409 Macro-stress testing dividend income. Evidence from euro area banks
by Gross, Christian & Jarmuzek, Mariusz & Pancaro, Cosimo
- S0165176521000483 On the existence of Pareto undominated mixed-strategy Nash equilibrium in normal-form games with infinite actions
by Fu, Haifeng
- S0165176521000501 A mobility decomposition of absolute measures of panel distributional change
by Seth, Suman & Yalonetzky, Gaston
- S0165176521000513 On equilibrium in monopolistic competition with endogenous labor
by Kushnir, Alexey & Tarasov, Alexander & Zubrickas, Robertas
- S0165176521000537 Prospect Theory and Mutual Fund Flows
by Gu, Ariel & Yoo, Hong Il
- S0165176521000549 Identification of attrition bias using different types of panel refreshments
by Chadi, Adrian
- S0165176521000550 Panel threshold spatial Durbin models with individual fixed effects
by Wei, Lili & Zhang, Chunli & Su, Jen-Je & Yang, Lixiong
- S0165176521000562 Feasibility-free axiomatization of the core and its non-empty extension
by Bejan, Camelia & Gómez, Juan Camilo & van den Nouweland, Anne
- S0165176521000574 Backward mean transformation in unit root panel data models
by Juodis, Artūras & Poldermans, Rutger W.
- S0165176521000586 Testing heteroskedasticity for predictive regressions with nonstationary regressors
by Hong, Shaoxin & Zhang, Zhengyi & Cai, Zongwu
- S0165176521000598 Covariability of real exchange rates and fundamentals
by Grisse, Christian & Scheidegger, Fabian
- S0165176521000604 Narrative fragmentation and the business cycle
by Bertsch, Christoph & Hull, Isaiah & Zhang, Xin
- S0165176521000616 Technology shocks and sectoral labour market spill-overs
by Dragomirescu-Gaina, Catalin & Elia, Leandro
- S0165176521000628 A note on robust procurement contracts
by Rodivilov, Alexander
- S0165176521000641 Confidence intervals for the trade cost parameters of cross-section gravity models
by Pfaffermayr, Michael
- S0165176521000653 Distance to the pre-industrial technological frontier, patience, and economic development
by Möhrle, Sascha & Sunde, Uwe
- S0165176521000732 Market value of 10-K readability and corporate cash holdings
by Choi, Sanghak & Chung, Chune Young & Kim, Daejin & Lee, Junyoup
- S0165176521000744 SRISKv2 – A note
by Migueis, Marco & Jiron, Alexander
- S0165176521000756 Do entry wages increase when severance pay drops? Not in recessions
by Martins, Pedro S.
- S0165176521000768 A heteroskedasticity robust test for cross-sectional correlation in a fixed effects panel data model
by Peng, Bin & Yu, Junqi & Zhu, Yi
- S0165176521000781 The role of in-person tutorials in higher education
by Merkus, Erik & Schafmeister, Felix
- S0165176521000793 The cost-channel of monetary transmission under positive trend inflation
by Qureshi, Irfan A. & Ahmad, Ghufran
- S0165176521000811 Spillovers and productivity: Revisiting the puzzle with EU firm level data
by Bournakis, Ioannis
- S0165176521000823 Does targeted poverty alleviation disclosure improve stock performance?
by Qiao, Tongshuai & Han, Liyan & Liu, Yang
- S0165176521000835 Alternative characterizations of the top trading cycles rule in housing markets
by Chen, Yajing & Zhao, Fang
- S0165176521000847 A multi-output multi-input stochastic frontier system with input- and output-specific inefficiency
by Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lai, Hung-pin
- S016517652100046X Gini coefficient versus top income shares – Pattern change differences
by Chu, C.Y. Cyrus & Wang, Yi-Ting
- S016517652100063X Inada conditions asymptotically transform production function into the Cobb–Douglas
by Ozkaya, Ata
- S016517652100077X Nursing facilities, food manufacturing plants and COVID-19 cases and deaths
by Asher, Twisha & Deb, Partha & Gangaram, Anjelica
- S016517652100080X Melting constants in trade gravity’s rainbow
by Blank, Sven & Egger, Peter H.
2021, Volume 200, Issue C
- S0165176520304833 Risk aversion and bank loan pricing
by Camba-Mendez, Gonzalo & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo
- S0165176521000124 Model averaging based on generalized method of moments
by Wang, Weiwei & Zhang, Qi & Zhang, Xinyu & Li, Xinmin
- S0165176521000136 On the serial correlation in multi-horizon predictive quantile regression
by Xu, Ke-Li
- S0165176521000148 Complete subset least squares support vector regression
by Qiu, Yue
- S0165176521000161 Expectation formation following pandemic events
by An, Zidong & Liu, Dingqian & Wu, Yuzheng
- S0165176521000173 Female Labor Force Participation and economic growth: Accounting for the gender bonus
by Baerlocher, Diogo & Parente, Stephen L. & Rios-Neto, Eduardo
- S0165176521000203 Do earnings stripping rules hamper investment? Evidence from CIT reforms in European countries
by Leszczyłowska, Anna & Meier, Jan-Hendrik
- S0165176521000215 Mediators of discrimination in primary care appointment access
by Wisniewski, Janna & Walker, Brigham & Tinkler, Sarah & Stano, Miron & Sharma, Rajiv
- S0165176521000227 At a cost: The real effects of thin capitalization rules
by de Mooij, Ruud & Liu, Li
- S0165176521000239 Should capital be taxed?
by Chen, Yunmin & Chien, YiLi & Wen, Yi & Yang, C.C.
- S0165176521000240 Efficacy or delivery? An online Discrete Choice Experiment to explore preferences for COVID-19 vaccines in the UK
by McPhedran, Robert & Toombs, Ben
- S0165176521000264 The role of housing market in the effectiveness of monetary policy over the Covid-19 era
by Apergis, Nicholas
- S0165176521000276 Stability and values for games with coalition structures
by Abe, Takaaki
- S0165176521000288 The conventional and informational impacts of monetary policy on the IPO market
by Adra, Samer
- S0165176521000380 It takes a curfew: The effect of Covid-19 on female homicides
by Asik, Gunes A. & Nas Ozen, Efsan
- S0165176521000392 The contribution of robots to productivity growth in 30 OECD countries over 1975–2019
by Cette, Gilbert & Devillard, Aurélien & Spiezia, Vincenzo
- S0165176521000410 The effect of rainfall shocks on early childhood development in Uganda
by Moorthy, Akshay
- S0165176521000422 An aggregate test for transient market power in the winter 2013–14 propane market
by Moul, Charles C. & Miller, Brandon A.
- S0165176521000434 Time preferences in decisions for others
by Rau, Holger A.
- S0165176521000446 Global uncertainty and Global Economic Policy Uncertainty: Different implications for firm investment
by Suh, Hyunduk & Yang, Jin Young
- S0165176521000458 On the treatment effects of a binary choice outcome model
by Hasebe, Takuya
- S0165176521000471 New “News” for the news model of the spot exchange rate
by Du, Wenti & Pentecost, Eric J.
- S0165176521000495 Economic policy uncertainty, contracting frictions and imports sourcing decisions
by Li, Jie
- S0165176521000525 The Linder hypothesis during the globalization era
by Kitenge, Erick
- S016517652030478X Supply and demand shifts of shorts before Fed announcements during QE1–QE3
by McInish, Thomas & Neely, Christopher J. & Planchon, Jade
2021, Volume 199, Issue C
- S0165176520302706 Loss aversion fails to replicate in the coronavirus pandemic: Evidence from an online experiment
by Sanders, Michael & Stockdale, Emma & Hume, Susannah & John, Peter
- S0165176520304390 Productivity growth and business model innovation
by Wannakrairoj, Wit & Velu, Chander
- S0165176520304419 Does mobile money services adoption foster intra-African goods trade?
by Sawadogo, Fayçal & Wandaogo, Abdoul-Akim
- S0165176520304560 European monetary integration, TFP and productivity convergence
by Papaioannou, Sotiris K.
- S0165176520304572 Intangible capital in U.S. manufacturing
by Liang, Yan
- S0165176520304584 Weather and high-stakes exam performance: Evidence from student-level administrative data in Brazil
by Li, Xiaoxiao & Patel, Pankaj C.
- S0165176520304596 Specialist vs. Generalist: Efficiency in Multitasking
by Buchen, Clemens & Kragl, Jenny & Palermo, Alberto
- S0165176520304602 The COVID-19 pandemic reduces trust behavior
by Li, Jianbiao & Zhang, Yanan & Niu, Xiaofei
- S0165176520304614 Intergenerational wealth transfers and wealth inequality in rich countries: What do we learn from Gini decomposition?
by Nolan, Brian & Palomino, Juan C. & Van Kerm, Philippe & Morelli, Salvatore
- S0165176520304626 The role of low earnings in differing trends in male earnings volatility
by Carr, Michael D. & Wiemers, Emily E.
- S0165176520304638 Public information and global games with strategic complements and substitutes
by Lee, Kyounghun & Oh, Frederick Dongchuhl
- S0165176520304651 Innovation capability, credit constraint and the cyclicality of R&D investment
by Xue, Jianpo & Yip, Chong K. & Zheng, Junwei
- S0165176520304663 Delayed overshooting can still be a puzzle after the 1980s
by Ahn, Jihye & Kim, Soyoung
- S0165176520304675 Determining the number of breaks in large dimensional factor models with structural changes
by Wang, Lu & Zhou, Ruichao & Wu, Jianhong
- S0165176520304766 Licence to lie and the social (In)appropriateness of lying
by Serdarevic, Nina
- S0165176520304778 Income inequality and minority labor market dynamics: Medium term effects from the Great Recession
by Contreras, Salvador & Ghosh, Amit & Hasan, Iftekhar
- S0165176520304791 Deposit concentration at financial intermediaries
by Juelsrud, Ragnar E.
- S0165176520304821 Labor market trends and unemployment insurance generosity during the pandemic
by Finamor, Lucas & Scott, Dana
- S0165176521000021 Are cryptocurrencies becoming more interconnected?
by Aslanidis, Nektarios & Bariviera, Aurelio F. & Perez-Laborda, Alejandro
- S0165176521000033 What determines the power of a regulatory regime?
by Weisman, Dennis L.
- S0165176521000045 Population uncertainty and revealing contestants
by Kim, Bara & Yoo, Seung Han
- S0165176521000057 Does criminalizing discriminatory cultural practices improve women’s welfare? A simple model of Levirate marriage in Africa
by Kudo, Yuya
- S0165176521000069 COVID-19 and women’s health: Examining changes in mental health and fertility
by Silverio-Murillo, Adan & Hoehn-Velasco, Lauren & Balmori de la Miyar, Jose Roberto & Rodríguez, Abel
- S0165176521000070 Can news help measure economic sentiment? An application in COVID-19 times
by Aguilar, Pablo & Ghirelli, Corinna & Pacce, Matías & Urtasun, Alberto
- S0165176521000082 A note on stochastic complementarity for the applied researcher
by Iaria, Alessandro & Wang, Ao
- S0165176521000094 On gender and spatial gaps in Africa’s informal sector: Evidence from urban Ghana
by Avenyo, Elvis Korku & Francois, John Nana & Zinyemba, Tatenda P.
- S0165176521000100 Patent Nash equilibria in symmetric strictly competitive games
by Bahel, Eric
- S0165176521000112 Estimation of technical change: Direct semi/nonparametric approaches
by Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Li, Mingyang & Zhao, Shunan
- S016517652030464X System reduction of dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models solved by gensys
by Lee, Jae Won & Park, Woong Yong
- S016517652030481X The effects of parallel trade in two-sided markets
by Kao, Kuo-Feng & Mukunoki, Hiroshi
- S016517652100001X Friedman’s plucking model: New international evidence from Maddison Project data
by Hartley, Jonathan S.
2021, Volume 198, Issue C
- S0165176520304092 A panel frontier system model with good and bad outputs and endogenous treatment decision
by Lai, Hung-pin & Kumbhakar, Subal C.
- S0165176520304109 Promoting green or restricting gray? An analysis of green portfolio standards
by Ino, Hiroaki & Matsumura, Toshihiro
- S0165176520304146 Effects of Fed policy rate forecasts on real yields and inflation expectations at the zero lower bound
by Galati, Gabriele & Moessner, Richhild
- S0165176520304158 Life-cycle welfare losses from rules-of-thumb asset allocation
by Bagliano, Fabio C. & Fugazza, Carolina & Nicodano, Giovanna
- S0165176520304171 Guilt through association: Reputational contagion and the Boeing 737-MAX disasters
by Cioroianu, Iulia & Corbet, Shaen & Larkin, Charles
- S0165176520304183 Products liability, consumer misperceptions, and the allocation of consumers to firms
by Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim
- S0165176520304195 Local institutional quality and economic growth: A panel-VAR analysis of Italian NUTS-3 regions
by Corradini, Carlo
- S0165176520304201 The role of expenditure duration in fiscal multipliers over the business cycle
by Schendstok, Matthijs
- S0165176520304213 The collateral channel: Dynamic effects of housing market on entrepreneurship
by Oh, Seungjoon & Lee, Jaeyoon & Choi, Bong-Geun
- S0165176520304225 A test of symmetry based on L-moments with an application to the business cycles of the G7 economies
by Bastianin, Andrea & Manera, Matteo
- S0165176520304237 Testing the causes of betrayal aversion
by Humphrey, Steven J. & Mondorf, Stefan
- S0165176520304249 Causal effects of an absent crowd on performances and refereeing decisions during Covid-19
by Bryson, Alex & Dolton, Peter & Reade, J. James & Schreyer, Dominik & Singleton, Carl
- S0165176520304250 Income-based inequality of adolescent obesity in Australia
by James, Adrian & Mendolia, Silvia & Paloyo, Alfredo R.
- S0165176520304262 MIT shocks imply market incompleteness
by Mukoyama, Toshihiko
- S0165176520304274 Efficient estimation of multi-level models with strictly exogenous explanatory variables
by Yang, Yimin
- S0165176520304286 Forecasting US economic growth in downturns using cross-country data
by Lyu, Yifei & Nie, Jun & Yang, Shu-Kuei X.
- S0165176520304298 Uncertainty shocks and the great recession: Nonlinearities matter
by Caggiano, Giovanni & Castelnuovo, Efrem & Pellegrino, Giovanni
- S0165176520304304 The effects of minimum wages on teenage birth rates
by Lenhart, Otto
- S0165176520304316 Towards a solution concept for network formation games
by Gallo, Andrea & Meroni, Claudia