2013, Volume 120, Issue 3
- 552-558 Optimal climate policy: Uncertainty versus Monte Carlo
by Crost, Benjamin & Traeger, Christian P.
- 559-561 Unfolding the mystery of false-name-proofness
by Bu, Nanyang
- 562-565 Hypothetical bias in value orientations ring games
by Mentzakis, Emmanouil & Mestelman, Stuart
- 566-569 Computing the risky steady state of DSGE models
by de Groot, Oliver
- 570-572 Radner’s cost–benefit analysis in the small: An equivalence result
by Schlee, Edward E.
- 573-578 SME’s registration: Evidence from an RCT in Bangladesh
by De Giorgi, Giacomo & Rahman, Aminur
- 579-582 Most-favored-customer pricing, product variety, and welfare
by Granero, Lluís M.
- 583-587 Class-size effects in Japanese schools: A spline regression approach
by Hojo, Masakazu
- 588-591 Cycles with undistinguished actions and extended Rock–Paper–Scissors games
by Bahel, Eric & Haller, Hans
- 592-595 Semiparametric selection of seasonal cointegrating ranks using information criteria
by Seong, Byeongchan
- 596-598 Negative certainty independence without betweenness
by Dillenberger, David & Erol, Selman
- 599-602 A note on input congestion
by Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold
- 603-605 Labour union, entry and consumer welfare
by Mukherjee, Arijit & Wang, Leonard F.S.
2013, Volume 120, Issue 2
- 139-141 Data revisions and periodic properties of macroeconomic data
by Franses, Philip Hans
- 142-145 Validating an ultra-short survey measure of patience
by Vischer, Thomas & Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Schupp, Jürgen & Sunde, Uwe & Wagner, Gert G.
- 146-148 On existence of moment of mean reversion estimator in linear diffusion models
by Bao, Yong & Ullah, Aman & Zinde-Walsh, Victoria
- 149-154 Fighting corruption: To precommit or not?
by Ngendakuriyo, Fabien & Zaccour, Georges
- 155-159 Iterated Choquet expectations: A possibility result
by Dominiak, Adam
- 160-163 The role of information in contests
by Dubey, Pradeep
- 164-166 The lottery Blotto game
by Osorio, Antonio
- 167-170 Do economic conditions influence environmental policy? Evidence from the US Senate
by Jacobsen, Grant D.
- 171-173 Delinquency model predictive power among low-documentation loans
by Jiang, Wei & Nelson, Ashlyn Aiko & Vytlacil, Edward
- 174-176 Unsubsidized microfinance institutions
by D’Espallier, Bert & Hudon, Marek & Szafarz, Ariane
- 177-180 A note on Futia (1981)’s non-existence pathology of rational expectations equilibria
by Rondina, Giacomo & Walker, Todd B.
- 181-183 Step thinking and costly coordination
by Fatas, Enrique & Morales, Antonio J.
- 184-187 GLS-based unit root tests for bounded processes
by Carrion-i-Silvestre, Josep Lluís & Gadea, María Dolores
- 188-191 When higher prizes lead to lower efforts—The impact of favoritism in tournaments
by Herbertz, Claus & Sliwka, Dirk
- 192-194 Testing for nonlinearity and chaos in economic time series with noise titration
by Caraiani, Petre
- 195-199 Impacts of the initial observation on unit root tests using recursive demeaning and detrending procedures
by Meng, Ming & Lee, Hyejin & Cho, Myeong Hyeon & Lee, Junsoo
- 200-202 Permanent and transitory inequality and intragenerational mobility
by Chen, Tao & Couch, Kenneth A.
- 203-205 Generalized adaptive expectations revisited
by Sorge, Marco M.
- 206-210 Easy and flexible mixture distributions
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Mabit, Stefan L.
- 211-214 Asymmetric Nash bargaining solutions: A simple Nash program
by Anbarci, Nejat & Sun, Ching-jen
- 215-219 Financial dependence and growth: Diminishing returns to improvement in financial development
by Shen, Leilei
- 220-223 Endogenous risk in monopolistic competition
by Damjanovic, Vladislav
- 224-228 A factor approach to realized volatility forecasting in the presence of finite jumps and cross-sectional correlation in pricing errors
by Atak, Alev & Kapetanios, George
- 229-231 Business cycles, bank credit and crises
by Bucher, Monika & Dietrich, Diemo & Hauck, Achim
- 232-237 The size distribution of US cities: Not Pareto, even in the tail
by Bee, Marco & Riccaboni, Massimo & Schiavo, Stefano
- 238-241 Heterogeneous convergence
by Young, Andrew T. & Higgins, Matthew J. & Levy, Daniel
- 242-244 Small is beautiful—Experimental evidence of donors’ preferences for charities
by Borgloh, Sarah & Dannenberg, Astrid & Aretz, Bodo
- 245-248 An incentive compatible scoring rule for ordinal judgments of expected utility maximizers
by Jaspersen, Johannes G.
- 249-253 Derivation of marginal effects of determinants of technical inefficiency
by Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Sun, Kai
- 254-258 Bubbles, crashes and risk
by Branch, William A. & Evans, George W.
- 259-261 Competition and collusion with fixed output
by Zenger, Hans
- 262-266 Envelope condition method versus endogenous grid method for solving dynamic programming problems
by Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei
- 267-270 Time inconsistency and the long-run effects of inflation
by Boulware, Karl David & Reed, Robert R. & Ume, Ejindu
- 271-275 Do financial markets learn from ECB monetary policy?
by Filbien, Jean-Yves & Labondance, Fabien
- 276-279 Intention-based fairness preferences in two-player contests
by Hoffmann, Magnus & Kolmar, Martin
- 280-283 Bilateral delegation in wage and employment bargaining in monopoly
by Chatterjee, Ishita & Saha, Bibhas
- 284-287 Hedonic methods for baskets of goods
by Griffith, Rachel & Nesheim, Lars
- 288-291 On discrete location choice models
by Herger, Nils & McCorriston, Steve
- 292-296 Multi-trait matching and gender differentials in intergenerational mobility
by Chen, Natalie & Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo
- 297-301 Technology adoption and diffusion with uncertainty in a commons
by Fissel, Benjamin E. & Gilbert, Ben & LaRiviere, Jacob
- 302-304 Fertility and wealth in early colonial India: Evidence from widow suicides (satis) in Bengal
by Bandyopadhyay, Sanghamitra & Green, Elliott
- 305-309 Semiparametric smooth-coefficient stochastic frontier model
by Sun, Kai & Kumbhakar, Subal C.
- 310-313 House money effects, risk preferences and the public goods game
by Jing, Lin & Cheo, Roland
- 314-317 Foreign bank presence: Helping or hurting when financial contagion strikes?
by Ahrend, Rudiger & Goujard, Antoine
- 318-322 Borders and Big Macs
by Landry, Anthony
- 323-328 Female labour force participation and economic growth in the South Mediterranean countries
by Tsani, Stella & Paroussos, Leonidas & Fragiadakis, Costas & Charalambidis, Ioannis & Capros, Pantelis
- 329-331 Credit rationing or entrepreneurial risk aversion? A comment
by Bonilla, Claudio A. & Vergara, Marcos
- 332-337 Repeated games with local monitoring and private communication
by Laclau, M.
- 338-341 Tax benefits of leasing
by Bell, Timothy J. & Thomas, Jacob
- 342-345 Political budget cycles in Indonesia at the district level
by Sjahrir, Bambang Suharnoko & Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Schulze, Günther G.
- 346-349 Avoiding biased versions of Wooldridge’s simple solution to the initial conditions problem
by Rabe-Hesketh, Sophia & Skrondal, Anders
- 350-353 Are there bubbles in the Sterling-dollar exchange rate? New evidence from sequential ADF tests
by Bettendorf, Timo & Chen, Wenjuan
- 354-357 Value added content of trade: A comprehensive approach
by Foster-McGregor, Neil & Stehrer, Robert
2013, Volume 120, Issue 1
- 1-4 Bonus payments as an anti-corruption instrument: A theoretical approach
by Cracau, Daniel & Franz, Benjamin
- 5-9 A variable addition test for exogeneity in structural threshold models
by Massacci, Daniele
- 10-13 Asymptotic and bootstrap inference for top income shares
by Brzezinski, Michal
- 14-17 Matching with quorums
by Monte, Daniel & Tumennasan, Norovsambuu
- 18-22 Productivity with general indices of management and technical change
by Triebs, T.P. & Kumbhakar, S.C.
- 23-26 Biased effects of taxes and subsidies on portfolio choices
by Ackermann, Hagen & Fochmann, Martin & Mihm, Benedikt
- 27-31 Euler equations and money market interest rates: The role of monetary policy and risk premium shocks
by Gareis, Johannes & Mayer, Eric
- 32-35 Preferences, social capital, and compulsory volunteering
by Yang, Wei
- 36-39 On the design of citizens’ initiatives in a union of states
by Maaser, Nicola
- 40-44 Which decision theory?
by Blavatskyy, Pavlo
- 45-47 Remittance outflows and inflation: The case of the GCC countries
by Termos, Ali & Naufal, George & Genc, Ismail
- 48-52 Economic growth and environmental efficiency: Evidence from US regions
by Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 53-56 Third party assessments in trust problems with conflict of interest: An experiment on the effects of promises
by Kataria, Mitesh & Winter, Fabian
- 57-60 Integration of choice probabilities in logit
by Delle Site, Paolo
- 61-64 Leadership at school: Does the gender of siblings matter?
by Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria
- 65-66 Estimating the state vector of linearized DSGE models without the Kalman filter
by Kollmann, Robert
- 67-70 Compensation, perks, and welfare
by Weinschenk, Philipp
- 71-73 Identification in models of gasoline pricing
by Bachmeier, Lance
- 74-78 How uncertain is household income in China
by Yu, Jihai & Zhu, Guozhong
- 79-82 On testability of complementarity in models with multiple equilibria
by Rai, Yoshiyasu & Otsu, Taisuke
- 83-86 The multidimensional effects of a small gift: Evidence from a natural field experiment
by Garbarino, Ellen & Slonim, Robert & Wang, Carmen
- 87-92 Dynamic co-movements of stock market returns, implied volatility and policy uncertainty
by Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Chatziantoniou, Ioannis & Filis, George
- 93-96 Cooperation in and out of markets: An experimental comparison of public good games and markets with externalities
by Cherry, Todd L. & Kallbekken, Steffen & Kroll, Stephan & McEvoy, David M.
- 97-99 Spatial correlation between homicide rates and inequality: Evidence from urban neighborhoods
by Menezes, Tatiane & Silveira-Neto, Raul & Monteiro, Circe & Ratton, José Luiz
- 100-103 A check for finite order VAR representations of DSGE models
by Franchi, Massimo & Vidotto, Anna
- 104-107 Financial shocks and trade finance: Evidence from Korea
by Hwang, Sangyeon & Im, Hyejoon
- 108-111 Reversal and magnitude effects in long-term time preferences: Results from a field experiment
by Bocquého, Géraldine & Jacquet, Florence & Reynaud, Arnaud
- 112-116 Digital labor-market intermediation and job expectations: Evidence from a field experiment
by Dammert, Ana C. & Galdo, Jose & Galdo, Virgilio
- 117-122 The efficient modelling of high frequency transaction data: A new application of estimating functions in financial economics
by Allen, David & Ng, K.H. & Peiris, Shelton
- 123-125 Financial dependence, global growth opportunities, and growth revisited
by Manganelli, Simone & Popov, Alexander
- 126-129 Real exchange rate volatility, terms-of-trade shocks, and financial integration in primary-commodity exporting economies
by Al-Abri, Almukhtar
- 130-134 News impact curve for stochastic volatility models
by Takahashi, Makoto & Omori, Yasuhiro & Watanabe, Toshiaki
- 135-138 Large labour unions and terms-of-trade externality
by Cuciniello, Vincenzo
2013, Volume 119, Issue 3
- 229-232 Simultaneous confidence band for nonparametric fixed effects panel data models
by Li, Gaorong & Peng, Heng & Tong, Tiejun
- 233-237 A simple test for the equality of integration orders
by Hualde, Javier
- 238-242 Consumption taxes and precautionary savings
by Anagnostopoulos, Alexis & Li, Qian
- 243-246 Program quality and treatment completion for youth training programs
by Dammert, Ana C. & Galdo, Jose
- 247-250 On the estimation and inference in factor-augmented panel regressions with correlated loadings
by Westerlund, Joakim & Urbain, Jean-Pierre
- 251-254 Credit rating agencies and elections in emerging democracies: Guardians of fiscal discipline?
by Hanusch, Marek & Vaaler, Paul M.
- 255-260 The impact of a sustainability constraint on the mean-tracking error efficient frontier
by Boudt, Kris & Cornelissen, Jonathan & Croux, Christophe
- 261-263 Full implementation of rank-dependent prizes
by Midjord, Rune
- 264-267 Heterogeneous agents and the implications of the Markowitz model of utility for multi-prize lottery tickets
by Peel, D.A.
- 268-271 Entry of firms and cost of disinflation in New Keynesian models
by Bloch, Laurence
- 272-275 Size-dependent labor regulations and structural transformation in India
by Cai, Wenbiao & Pandey, Manish
- 276-279 Reservation wages, expected wages and unemployment
by Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl
- 280-283 Understanding and predicting bank rating transitions using optimal survival analysis models
by Louis, Philippe & Van Laere, Elisabeth & Baesens, Bart
- 284-286 Chronic and transient poverty in rural China
by Wan, Guanghua & Zhang, Yuan
- 287-290 Structural estimation of continuous choice models: Evaluating the EGM and MPEC
by Jørgensen, Thomas H.
- 291-295 Productivity growth decomposition using a spatial autoregressive frontier model
by Glass, Anthony & Kenjegalieva, Karligash & Paez-Farrell, Juan
- 296-298 The union wage effect and ability bias: Evidence from Ireland
by Walsh, Frank
- 299-301 Solution of continuous-time dynamic models with inequality constraints
by Trimborn, Timo
- 302-305 On pollution permits and abatement
by Beladi, Hamid & Liu, Lu & Oladi, Reza
- 306-310 Non-monetary incentives in online experiments
by Vinogradov, Dmitri & Shadrina, Elena
- 311-315 When do textbooks matter for achievement? Evidence from African primary schools
by Kuecken, Maria & Valfort, Marie-Anne
- 316-320 Quota bonuses with heterogeneous agents
by Bakó, Barna & Kálecz-Simon, András
- 321-324 Do banking crises cause terrorism?
by Gries, Thomas & Meierrieks, Daniel
- 325-327 ‘Nudging’ hotel guests to reduce food waste as a win–win environmental measure
by Kallbekken, Steffen & Sælen, Håkon
- 328-331 When can we do better than autarky?
by Tian, Guoqiang & Zhang, Yuzhe
- 332-335 Managerial optimism and post-financing stock performance in Taiwan: A comparison of debt and equity financing
by Wang, Chih-Yung & Chen, Yu-Fen & Yu, Chia-Wen
- 336-339 Investments in physical capital, relationship-specificity, and the property rights approach
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 340-343 World total factor productivity growth and the steady-state rate in the 20th century
by Breton, Theodore R.
- 344-347 How do powerful CEOs view corporate social responsibility (CSR)? An empirical note
by Jiraporn, P. & Chintrakarn, P.
- 348-350 The impact of female managers on the gender pay gap: Evidence from linked employer–employee data for Germany
by Hirsch, Boris
- 351-353 Would a Bagehot style corporate bond backstop have helped counter the Great Recession?
by Duca, John V. & Murphy, Anthony
- 354-357 Vacancies in supply chain networks
by Hatfield, John William & Kominers, Scott Duke
2013, Volume 119, Issue 2
- 109-112 Increasing marginal costs are strategically beneficial in forward trading
by Breitmoser, Yves
- 113-116 Over the borderline: How the characteristics of lines shape optimal tax policy
by Agrawal, David R.
- 117-119 Do financial advisor commissions distort client choice?
by Beyer, Max & de Meza, David & Reyniers, Diane
- 120-123 Fixed currency regimes and the time pattern of trade effects
by Dorn, Sabrina & Egger, Peter H.
- 124-127 The marginal propensity to consume and multidimensional risk
by Jouini, Elyès & Napp, Clotilde & Nocetti, Diego
- 128-132 Risk attitudes and Medicare Part D enrollment decisions
by Vetter, Stefan & Heiss, Florian & McFadden, Daniel & Winter, Joachim
- 133-135 The man of the house—How the use of household head characteristics may lead to omitted variable bias
by Kleinjans, Kristin J.
- 136-140 Implementation lag and the investment decision
by Sarkar, Sudipto & Zhang, Chuanqian
- 141-145 De-agriculturalization as a result of productivity growth in agriculture
by Üngör, Murat
- 146-149 Equilibria in unidirectional spatial models
by Xefteris, Dimitrios
- 150-153 An empirical investigation of the trade benefit function
by Wong, K.K. Gary
- 154-156 Immigrant–native wage gaps in time series: Complementarities or composition effects?
by Ruist, Joakim
- 157-161 The impact of immigrants on host country crime
by Dai, Tiantian & Liu, Xiangbo & Xie, Biancen
- 162-164 Optimal growth policy: The role of skill heterogeneity
by Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M.
- 165-167 Estimating the foreign circulation of banknotes
by Bartzsch, Nikolaus & Rösl, Gerhard & Seitz, Franz
- 168-171 Multivariate test for forecast rationality under asymmetric loss functions: Recent evidence from MMS survey of inflation–output forecasts
by Ulu, Yasemin
- 172-175 Time zone differences as trade barriers
by Egger, Peter H. & Larch, Mario
- 176-179 News shocks and inflation
by Jinnai, Ryo
- 180-182 An adaptive truncated product method for combining dependent p-values
by Sheng, Xuguang & Yang, Jingyun
- 183-185 Advertising competition in a mixed oligopoly
by Matsumura, Toshihiro & Sunada, Takeaki
- 186-190 Non-constant discounting and consumption, portfolio and life insurance rules
by Marín-Solano, Jesús & Navas, Jorge & Roch, Oriol
- 191-194 Fractionalization and trust in India: A field-experiment
by Chuah, Swee-Hoon & Fahoum, Reema & Hoffmann, Robert
- 195-198 Public support for innovation, intangible investment and productivity growth in the UK market sector
by Haskel, Jonathan & Wallis, Gavin
- 199-203 A switching model with flexible threshold variable: With an application to nonlinear dynamics in stock returns
by Massacci, Daniele
- 204-209 A ‘divide and choose’ approach to compromising
by Postl, Peter
- 210-212 Do liberal home owners consume less electricity? A test of the voluntary restraint hypothesis
by Costa, Dora L. & Kahn, Matthew E.
- 213-215 Default effects, transaction costs, and imperfect information
by Wilson, Chris M. & Garrod, Luke & Munro, Alistair
- 216-220 Are the effects of Bloom’s uncertainty shocks robust?
by Choi, Sangyup
- 221-223 Comparisons of stationary distributions of linear models
by Zhu, Shenghao
- 224-227 An alternative axiomatization of intertemporal utility smoothing
by Wakai, Katsutoshi
2013, Volume 119, Issue 1
- 1-7 On policymakers’ loss functions and the evaluation of early warning systems
by Sarlin, Peter
- 8-10 Decision rules revealing commonly known events
by Mylovanov, Tymofiy & Zapechelnyuk, Andriy
- 11-13 Merger and entry-license tax
by Cato, Susumu & Matsumura, Toshihiro
- 14-16 Strategy-proof location of a public bad on a disc
by Öztürk, Murat & Peters, Hans & Storcken, Ton
- 17-19 News shocks, nonfundamentalness and volatility
by Offick, Sven & Wohltmann, Hans-Werner
- 20-23 Social Security claiming decision of married men and widow poverty
by Sass, Steven A. & Sun, Wei & Webb, Anthony
- 24-27 Asset prices, monetary policy, and aggregate fluctuations: An empirical investigation
by Cheng, Lichao & Jin, Yi
- 28-31 Bargaining position, bargaining power, and the property rights approach
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 32-34 Generalized propensity scores for multiple continuous treatment variables
by Egger, Peter H. & von Ehrlich, Maximilian
- 35-37 Judo economics in markets with asymmetric firms
by Cracau, Daniel
- 38-41 Volatility and persistence of simulated DSGE real exchange rates
by Ahmad, Yamin & Lo, Ming Chien & Mykhaylova, Olena
- 42-44 Employment effects of Thanksgiving timing
by Urbatsch, R.
- 45-47 Using trade policy to influence firm location
by Cook, Nathaniel P.S. & Wilson, John Douglas
- 48-49 A restaurant field experiment in charitable contributions
by Charness, Gary & Cheung, Tsz
- 50-54 On Jarque–Bera normality and cusum parameter change tests for BCTT-GARCH models
by Lee, Taewook
- 55-59 Using clock auctions to dissolve partnership: An experimental study
by Qin, Xiangdong & Zhang, Fangzhou
- 60-64 The reverse Allais paradox
by Blavatskyy, Pavlo R.
- 68-71 Revisiting the empirics of inflation in China: A smooth transition error correction approach
by Zhang, Lingxiang
- 72-76 The relational underpinnings of formal contracting and the welfare consequences of legal system improvement
by Hermalin, Benjamin E. & Li, Larry & Naughton, Tony
- 77-80 Directed technological change and factor shares
by Hart, Rob
- 81-84 Information sharing with competition
by Cho, Myeonghwan & Jun, Byung-hill
- 85-88 A tale of two elasticities: A general theoretical framework for the environmental Kuznets curve analysis
by Figueroa B., Eugenio & Pasten, Roberto
- 89-93 Estimation of varying coefficient models with time trend and integrated regressors
by Li, Kunpeng & Li, Weiming
- 94-96 More on gender differences in lying
by Gylfason, Haukur Freyr & Arnardottir, Audur Arna & Kristinsson, Kari
- 97-100 A model of leverage based on risk sharing
by Wang, Tianxi
- 101-103 Communism or communists? Soviet legacies and corruption in transition economies
by Libman, Alexander & Obydenkova, Anastassia
- 104-107 Observability of information acquisition in agency models
by Hoppe, Eva I.
2013, Volume 118, Issue 3
- 411-414 International migration, human capital formation, and saving
by Stark, Oded & Dorn, Agnieszka
- 415-418 The demand for climate protection—Empirical evidence from Germany
by Löschel, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo & Vogt, Carsten
- 419-423 Voting under temptation
by Bishnu, Monisankar & Wang, Min
- 424-428 Climate policy with Bentham–Rawls preferences
by Tol, Richard S.J.
- 429-430 Idiosyncratic risks, self-insurance, and stochastic bubbles
by Ohtaki, Eisei
- 431-434 Exploring the origins of charitable acts: Evidence from an artefactual field experiment with young children
by List, John A. & Samak, Anya C.
- 435-438 A note on bias-corrected estimation in dynamic panel data models
by Juodis, Artūras
- 439-441 Dupuit conjecture for constrained screening: Overall distortion and type-partitioning
by Kokovin, Sergey & Nahata, Babu & Zhelobodko, Evgeny
- 442-444 Gender differences in overconfidence and risk taking: Do self-selection and socialization matter?
by Hardies, Kris & Breesch, Diane & Branson, Joël
- 445-450 Discrete approximations of continuous distributions by maximum entropy
by Tanaka, Ken’ichiro & Toda, Alexis Akira
- 451-454 Using cost pass-through to calibrate demand
by Miller, Nathan H. & Remer, Marc & Sheu, Gloria
- 455-458 From posteriors to priors via cycles: An addendum
by Hellwig, Martin F.