2016, Volume 141, Issue C
- 64-66 Asymmetric yardstick competition and municipal cooperation
by Di Liddo, Giuseppe & Giuranno, Michele G.
- 67-69 Investor competition and project risk in Venture Capital investments
by Geronikolaou, George & Papachristou, George
- 70-72 Intellectual property rights and innovation: A panel analysis
by Papageorgiadis, Nikolaos & Sharma, Abhijit
- 73-76 How much can we trust maternal ratings of early child development in disadvantaged samples?
by Sandner, Malte & Jungmann, Tanja
- 77-79 A convenient method for the estimation of the multinomial logit model with fixed effects
by D’Haultfœuille, Xavier & Iaria, Alessandro
- 80-83 Regional capital flows and economic regimes: Evidence from China
by Deng, Liuchun & Wang, Boqun
- 84-86 International portfolio flows with growth shocks
by Ersal-Kiziler, Eylem
- 87-90 The changing face of financial development
by Demetriades, Panicos O. & Rousseau, Peter L.
- 91-94 Technology, team production and incentives
by Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew
- 95-97 Affirmative actions: The Boston mechanism case
by Afacan, Mustafa Oğuz & Salman, Umutcan
- 98-102 Efficiency of Lowest-Unmatched Price Auctions
by Eichberger, Jürgen & Vinogradov, Dmitri
- 103-106 Optimal bandwidth selection for the fuzzy regression discontinuity estimator
by Arai, Yoichi & Ichimura, Hidehiko
- 107-111 Technology adoption: Hysteresis and absence of lock-in
by Colla, Paolo & Garcia, Filomena
- 112-115 Differentially monotonic redistribution of income
by Casajus, André
- 116-118 Forecasting the term structure of volatility of crude oil price changes
by Balaban, Ercan & Lu, Shan
- 119-121 Influence in the face of impunity
by Kritikos, Alexander S. & Tan, Jonathan H.W.
- 122-124 Markup responses to Chinese imports
by Meinen, Philipp
- 125-129 Asymptotic variance of Brier (skill) score in the presence of serial correlation
by Lahiri, Kajal & Yang, Liu
- 130-133 Are smartphones smart for economic development?
by Hübler, Michael & Hartje, Rebecca
- 134-137 Elicited salience and salience-based level-k
by Wolff, Irenaeus
- 138-142 Joint hypothesis tests for multidimensional inequality indices
by Abul Naga, Ramses H. & Shen, Yajie & Yoo, Hong Il
- 143-146 European bond markets: Do illiquidity and concentration aggravate price shocks?
by Boermans, Martijn Adriaan & Frost, Jon & Steins Bisschop, Sophie
- 147-150 The equivalence of three latent class models and ML estimators
by Tennekoon, Vidhura S.
- 151-155 Reallocation shocks, persistence and nominal rigidities
by Furlanetto, Francesco & Groshenny, Nicolas
- 156-161 A Stein-like estimator for linear panel data models
by Wang, Yun & Zhang, Yonghui & Zhou, Qiankun
- 162-165 Optimal auctions with endogenous budgets
by Baisa, Brian & Rabinovich, Stanislav
- 166-168 How bad is occupational coding error? A task-based approach
by Speer, Jamin D.
- 169-172 A newly identified source of potential CPI bias: Weekly versus monthly unit value price indexes
by Diewert, W. Erwin & Fox, Kevin J. & de Haan, Jan
- 173-176 Fairness and persuasion
by Kleine, Marco & Langenbach, Pascal & Zhurakhovska, Lilia
2016, Volume 140, Issue C
- 1-5 Market reactions to the ECB’s Comprehensive Assessment
by Sahin, Cenkhan & de Haan, Jakob
- 6-10 A nonparametric unit root test under nonstationary volatility
by Eroğlu, Burak Alparslan & Yiğit, Taner
- 11-13 The effect of banking supervision on central bank preferences: Evidence from panel data
by Chortareas, Georgios & Logothetis, Vassileios & Magkonis, Georgios & Zekente, Kalliopi-Maria
- 14-18 Endogenous market structures in the credit market and Ricardian equivalence
by Etro, Federico
- 19-22 Gradient-based bandwidth selection for estimating average derivatives
by Li, Cong & Wang, Yanfei
- 23-26 An experimental study of voting with costly delay
by Kwiek, Maksymilian & Marreiros, Helia & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- 27-30 Plant closure in Britain since the Great Recession
by Harris, Richard & Moffat, John
- 31-33 Intergenerational top income persistence: Denmark half the size of Sweden
by Munk, Martin D. & Bonke, Jens & Hussain, M. Azhar
- 34-38 Consumption and the extended family
by Choi, HwaJung & McGarry, Kathleen & Schoeni, Robert F.
- 39-41 The myth of profit-shifting trade policies
by Koska, Onur A. & Stähler, Frank
- 42-47 Can workfare programs offset the negative effect of unemployment on subjective well-being?
by Crost, Benjamin
- 48-52 A robustified Jarque–Bera test for multivariate normality
by Kim, Namhyun
- 53-56 Sieve bootstrap monitoring for change from short to long memory
by Chen, Zhanshou & Xing, Yuhong & Li, Fuxiao
- 57-59 What type of microfinance institutions supply savings products?
by Cozarenco, Anastasia & Hudon, Marek & Szafarz, Ariane
- 60-63 On information acquisition by buyers and information disclosure by sellers
by Terstiege, Stefan
- 64-67 Price dispersion across countries and the heterogeneous impacts of income differences
by Liu, Yue
2016, Volume 139, Issue C
- 1-4 Pass-through, vertical contracts, and bargains
by Gaudin, Germain
- 5-7 Full disclosure in decentralized organizations
by Hagenbach, Jeanne & Koessler, Frédéric
- 8-10 Social efficiency of entry in a vertically related industry
by Basak, Debasmita & Mukherjee, Arijit
- 11-14 Does financing of Chinese mergers and acquisitions have “Chinese characteristics”?
by Gu, Lulu & Reed, W. Robert
- 15-17 A microfoundation for stochastic frontier analysis
by Oikawa, Koki
- 18-21 Minimum wage introduction and employment: Evidence from South Korea
by Baek, Jisun & Park, WooRam
- 22-26 Identification problem of GMM estimators for short panel data models with interactive fixed effects
by Hayakawa, Kazuhiko
- 27-30 Global production sharing and the measurement of price elasticity in international trade
by Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Khan, Fahad
- 31-35 Dynamic responses to oil price shocks: Conditional vs unconditional (a)symmetry
by Malikov, Emir
- 36-39 Double-shift schooling and student success: Quasi-experimental evidence from Europe
by Lusher, Lester & Yasenov, Vasil
- 40-42 Can irrational investors survive in the long run? The role of generational type transmission
by Condie, Scott S. & Phillips, Kerk L.
- 43-45 Competition, foreign direct investment and welfare
by Mukherjee, Arijit & Sinha, Uday Bhanu
- 46-48 Locating a public good on a sphere
by Chatterjee, Swarnendu & Peters, Hans & Storcken, Ton
- 49-51 Upward pricing pressure under capacity constraints, kinked demand and other cases of a constrained pre-merger equilibrium
by Neurohr, Bertram
- 52-56 Speaking in numbers: The effect of reading performance on math performance among immigrants
by Isphording, Ingo E. & Piopiunik, Marc & Rodríguez-Planas, Núria
- 57-60 On the long-run neutrality of demand shocks
by Chen, Wenjuan & Netšunajev, Aleksei
- 61-64 Measuring productivity premia with many modes of internationalization
by Békés, Gábor & Muraközy, Balázs
- 65-68 The impact of government size on economic growth: A threshold analysis
by Asimakopoulos, Stylianos & Karavias, Yiannis
- 69-71 What best transfers knowledge? Capital, goods, and labor in East Asia
by Kang, Byeongwoo
- 72-75 Affirmative action through minority reserves: An experimental study on school choice
by Klijn, Flip & Pais, Joana & Vorsatz, Marc
- 76-78 Reputation acquisition in imperfect financial markets
by Asano, Koji
- 79-83 Network centrality and market prices: Empirical evidence
by Firgo, Matthias & Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Weiss, Christoph R.
- 84-87 Bank overdraft pricing and myopic consumers
by Williams, Marlon L.
2016, Volume 138, Issue C
- 1-4 Learning-by-doing in torts: Liability and information about accident technology
by Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim
- 5-8 Walking on thin ice: Market quality around FOMC announcements
by Rosa, Carlo
- 9-14 Identifying stationary series in panels: A Monte Carlo evaluation of sequential panel selection methods
by Costantini, Mauro & Lupi, Claudio
- 15-18 On the identification of multivariate correlated unobserved components models
by Trenkler, Carsten & Weber, Enzo
- 19-21 Nonstationary GARCH with t-distributed innovations
by Pedersen, Rasmus Søndergaard & Rahbek, Anders
- 22-25 Intra-industry fragmentation: Bilateral value added in electronics exports
by Chen, Yenhuang
- 26-29 The role of returns to scale in measuring frictions in resource allocation: Revisiting misallocation and manufacturing TFP in China
by Gong, Guan & Hu, Guanliang
- 30-33 VARMA representation of DSGE models
by Morris, Stephen D.
- 34-37 Contests, private provision of public goods and evolutionary stability
by Wagener, Andreas
- 38-41 SOE preference and credit misallocation: A model and some evidence from China
by Wei, Xu & Chen, Yongwei & Zhou, Mohan & Zhou, Yi
- 42-45 Maximum likelihood estimation of the revenue function system with output-specific technical efficiency
by Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Lai, Hung-pin
- 46-49 Heterogeneous firms can always collude on a minimum price
by Harrington, Joseph E.
- 50-52 Forecasting macroeconomic variables in data-rich environments
by Medeiros, Marcelo C. & Vasconcelos, Gabriel F.R.
- 53-56 Endogenous choice of price or quantity contract and the implications of two-part-tariff in a vertical structure
by Basak, Debasmita & Wang, Leonard F.S.
- 57-59 A simple derivation of the efficiency bound for conditional moment restriction models
by Sueishi, Naoya
- 60-63 A refined asymptotic framework for dividend yield in predictive regressions
by Deng, Kaihua
- 64-67 Does US partisan conflict matter for the Euro area?
by Cheng, Chak Hung Jack & Hankins, William B. & Chiu, Ching-Wai (Jeremy)
- 68-71 Money growth, dynamic efficiency and asset bubbles in a perpetual youth model
by Femminis, Gianluca
- 72-74 Menu contracts and the division of profits in vertical relationships
by Ulsaker, Simen A.
- 75-77 Systematically important banks and increased capital requirements in the Dodd-Frank era
by Lutz, Chandler
- 78-80 Horizontal versus vertical separation in railway networks: Implications for network quality
by Cui, Shana & Besanko, David
- 81-84 Frictions in internet auctions with many traders: A counterexample
by Donna, Javier & Schenone, Pablo & Veramendi, Gregory
- 85-91 Institutions and growth: A GMM/IV Panel VAR approach
by Góes, Carlos
- 92-95 A simple proposal to improve the power of income convergence tests
by Silva Lopes, Artur
- 96-99 Giving Gini direction: An asymmetry metric for economic disadvantage
by Bowden, Roger J.
- 100-103 How to make a carbon tax reform progressive: The role of subsistence consumption
by Klenert, David & Mattauch, Linus
- 104-107 On the existence of stable population in life cycle models
by Gomes, Diego B.P.
2015, Volume 137, Issue C
- 1-4 Managerial compensation under privately-observed hedging and earnings management
by Liu, Qi & Sun, Bo
- 5-9 An evaluation of the inflationary pressure associated with short- and long-term unemployment
by Kiley, Michael T.
- 10-12 A new nonparametric quantile estimate for length-biased data with competing risks
by Zhang, Feipeng & Tan, Zhong
- 13-16 Ramadan fasting, sex-ratio at birth, and birth weight: No effects on Muslim infants born in Germany
by Jürges, Hendrik
- 17-20 A generalization of Yaari’s result on annuitization with optimal retirement
by Park, Seyoung
- 21-24 Delay of gratification and the role of defaults—An experiment with kindergarten children
by Sutter, Matthias & Yilmaz, Levent & Oberauer, Manuela
- 25-28 Where do social preferences come from?
by Jang, Chaning & Lynham, John
- 29-31 A simple and focused backtest of value at risk
by Krämer, Walter & Wied, Dominik
- 32-35 Centralized vs decentralized contests
by Beviá, Carmen & Corchón, Luis C.
- 36-40 Set identification of panel data models with interactive effects via quantile restrictions
by Chen, Liang
- 41-44 Pay-what-you-want because I do not know how much to charge you
by Tudón M., José F.
- 45-49 Eliciting beliefs in beauty contest experiments
by Lahav, Yaron
- 50-53 Allocating value among farsighted players in network formation
by Carayol, Nicolas & Delille, Rémy & Vannetelbosch, Vincent
- 54-58 Do girl peers improve your academic performance?
by Hu, Feng
- 59-61 Axiomatic theories of utilitarianism and weak utilitarianism
by Mori, Osamu
- 62-69 Consistent method of moments estimation of the true fixed effects model
by Wikström, Daniel
- 70-74 When is it justifiable to ignore explanatory variable endogeneity in a regression model?
by Ashley, Richard A. & Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 75-77 Bounding average treatment effects: A linear programming approach
by Demuynck, Thomas
- 78-82 Product market competition and the value of innovation: Evidence from US patent data
by Im, Hyun Joong & Park, Young Joon & Shon, Janghoon
- 83-87 Gender differentiation in risk-taking behavior: On the relative risk aversion of single men and single women
by Stark, Oded & Zawojska, Ewa
- 88-90 On testing the scale sensitivity of poverty measures
by Ravallion, Martin
- 91-94 On quasi maximum-likelihood estimation of dynamic panel data models
by Phillips, Robert F.
- 95-101 Direct evidence for income comparisons and subjective well-being across reference groups
by Goerke, Laszlo & Pannenberg, Markus
- 102-105 Lower bounds on inequality of opportunity and measurement error
by Balcázar, Carlos Felipe
- 106-108 Choosing “Flawed” aggregation rules: The benefit of social choice violations in a league that values competitive balance
by Boudreau, James W. & Sanders, Shane
- 109-113 On the explanation of the Lucas Paradox
by Göktan, Mehmet Gökhan
- 114-117 Product line strategy within a vertically differentiated duopoly
by Kitamura, Ryoma & Shinkai, Tetsuya
- 118-122 How does women’s life satisfaction respond to retirement? A two-stage analysis
by Zhu, Rong & He, Xiaobo
- 123-126 Difference-in-differences techniques for spatial data: Local autocorrelation and spatial interaction
by Delgado, Michael S. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M.
- 127-130 A note on the continuity of the optimal auction
by Monteiro, Paulo Klinger
- 131-134 Does the desire to remit foster integration? Evidence from migrants in Spain
by Falco, Chiara & Göbel, Kristin
- 135-139 Does competition spur innovation? The case of yardstick competition
by Lefouili, Yassine
- 140-142 Gender, stock market participation and financial literacy
by Almenberg, Johan & Dreber, Anna
- 143-145 Information/communication technology and natural disaster vulnerability
by Toya, Hideki & Skidmore, Mark
- 146-149 Non-monotonic network effects and market entry
by Lundberg, Alexander
- 150-153 Insurance, race/ethnicity, and sex in the search for a new physician
by Sharma, Rajiv & Mitra, Arnab & Stano, Miron
- 154-156 Economic conditions at school-leaving and self-employment
by Ghimire, Keshar Mani & Maclean, Johanna Catherine
- 157-162 The multivariate Beveridge–Nelson decomposition with I(1) and I(2) series
by Murasawa, Yasutomo
- 163-167 Patience and long-run growth
by Hübner, Malte & Vannoorenberghe, Gonzague
- 168-170 The role of gender composition and size of the group in a minimum effort game
by Di Girolamo, Amalia & Drouvelis, Michalis
- 171-175 Privacy tradeoffs in smartphone applications
by Savage, Scott J. & Waldman, Donald M.
- 176-181 Polluting politics
by Beland, Louis-Philippe & Boucher, Vincent
- 182-186 Does market structure affect labour productivity and wages? Evidence from a smooth coefficient semiparametric panel model
by Polemis, Michael L. & Stengos, Thanasis
- 187-190 A simple identification strategy for Gary Becker’s time allocation model
by Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic
- 191-194 The distribution and regulation of Tobin’s q
by Scharfenaker, Ellis & dos Santos, Paulo L.
- 195-199 Carrot and stick?: Impact of a low-stakes school accountability program on student achievement
by Woo, Seokjin & Lee, Soohyung & Kim, Kyunghee
- 200-202 Does a high minimum wage spur low-skilled emigration?
by Martin, D. & Termos, A.
- 203-207 On efforts in teams with stereotypes
by Sikdar, Shiva
- 208-213 The degree of distortions under second-degree price discrimination
by Chao, Yong & Nahata, Babu
- 214-217 Balanced-budget consumption taxes and aggregate stability in a small open economy
by Meng, Qinglai & Xue, Jianpo
- 218-221 Home-ownership, unemployed’s job search behavior and post-unemployment outcomes
by Caliendo, Marco & Gielen, Anne C. & Mahlstedt, Robert
- 222-225 Time-to-build and the capital structure
by Bambi, Mauro
- 226-229 The gender difference in the value of winning
by Chen, Zhuoqiong (Charlie) & Ong, David & Sheremeta, Roman M.
- 230-233 Higher education funding: The value of information
by Hatsor, Limor
2015, Volume 136, Issue C
- 1-4 Daylight Saving Time and incidence of myocardial infarction: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design
by Toro, Weily & Tigre, Robson & Sampaio, Breno
- 5-8 Vietnam-era military service and DI participation
by Davies, Paul S. & Purcell, Patrick J. & Engelhardt, Gary V.
- 9-12 Firm-to-firm labor flows and the aggregate matching function: A network-based test using employer–employee matched records
by Guerrero, Omar A. & López, Eduardo
- 13-18 Labor market flexibility and the real exchange rate
by Du, Qingyuan & Liu, Qing
- 19-21 Labour market reforms in Greece and the wage curve
by Cholezas, Ioannis & Kanellopoulos, Nikolaos C.
- 22-24 On the properties of linear supply functions in oligopoly
by Delbono, Flavio & Lambertini, Luca
- 25-27 Trade openness, export diversification, and political regimes
by Makhlouf, Yousef & Kellard, Neil M. & Vinogradov, Dmitri
- 28-30 Worse than expected? Uncertainty and earnings subsequent to return migration
by Saarela, Jan
- 31-34 Internal migration and human capital theory: To what extent is it selective?
by Korpi, Martin & Clark, William A.V.
- 35-38 Whose expectations augment the Phillips curve?
by Binder, Carola Conces
- 39-41 The probability premium: A graphical representation
by Eeckhoudt, Louis R. & Laeven, Roger J.A.
- 42-45 About the hyperbolic Lorenz curve
by Sarabia, José María & Prieto, Faustino & Jordá, Vanesa
- 46-48 Work hours regulation in a search economy with adverse selection
by Willington, Manuel & Navarro, Lucas
- 49-54 The German unemployment since the Hartz reforms: Permanent or transitory fall?
by Stephan, Gaëtan & Lecumberry, Julien
- 55-58 The disposition effect in the absence of taxes
by Firth, Chris
- 59-63 Covariate measurement and endogeneity
by Millimet, Daniel L.
- 64-66 Shareholder information and partial tender offers
by Dalkır, Elif
- 67-69 A note on debt and economic activity
by Angeles, Luis
- 70-72 Regulating the financial cycle: An integrated approach with a leverage ratio
by Schoenmaker, Dirk & Wierts, Peter
- 73-75 Do foreign institutional investors stabilize the capital market?
by Han, Liyan & Zheng, Qingqing & Li, Lei & Yin, Libo
- 76-80 On the computation of LOT liquidity measure
by Zhao, Wandi & Wang, Mingjin
- 81-84 Means testing versus basic income: The (lack of) political support for a universal allowance
by Cremer, Helmuth & Roeder, Kerstin
- 85-87 Heterogeneity in unemployment state dependence
by Plum, Alexander & Ayllón, Sara
- 88-91 Teams with moral hazard and non-verifiable quality assessment
by Saak, Alexander E.
- 92-94 Forecasting Credit Default Swaps (CDSs) spreads with newswire messages: Evidence from European countries under financial distress
by Apergis, Nicholas
- 95-98 Monotonic redistribution of non-negative allocations: A case for proportional taxation revisited
by Casajus, André
- 99-102 The distributional effects of adaption and anticipation to ill health on subjective wellbeing
by Gupta, Prashant & Mishra, Tapas & O’Leary, Nigel & Parhi, Mamata
- 103-107 Optimal policy in an economy with human capital where money is essential
by Jeong, Minhyeon
- 108-111 An alternative reference scenario for global CO2 emissions from fuel consumption: An ARFIMA approach
by Belbute, José M. & Pereira, Alfredo M.
- 112-117 A simple new test for slope homogeneity in panel data models with interactive effects
by Ando, Tomohiro & Bai, Jushan
- 118-124 Has the crisis affected the behavior of the rating agencies? Panel evidence from the Eurozone
by Boumparis, Periklis & Milas, Costas & Panagiotidis, Theodore
- 125-128 On the irrelevance of financial policy under market incompleteness and trading constraints
by Atesagaoglu, Orhan Erem & Carceles-Poveda, Eva
- 129-132 Market sentiment and the Fama–French factor premia
by Shamsuddin, Abul & Kim, Jae H.
- 133-136 Risk-taking channels and capital inflows into the US treasuries
by Tobe, Satoshi
- 137-140 Exporters and wage inequality during the Great Recession—Evidence from Germany
by Dauth, Wolfgang & Schmerer, Hans-Joerg & Winkler, Erwin
- 141-146 Cyclicality of labor wedge and informal sector
by Atesagaoglu, Orhan Erem & Elgin, Ceyhun
- 147-150 Disparities in Bulimia Nervosa: Who is left behind?
by Ham, John C. & Iorio, Daniela & Sovinsky, Michelle
- 151-153 Bidding behavior in experimental auctions with positive and negative values
by Lee, Ji Yong & Fox, John A. (Sean)
- 154-157 Gambling in contests with heterogeneous loss constraints
by Seel, Christian
- 158-161 The role of cultural leaders in the transmission of preferences
by Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves
- 162-164 A complete characterization of hierarchy
by Ou-Yang, Kui
- 165-170 Language and (the estimates of) the gender wage gap
by van der Velde, Lucas & Tyrowicz, Joanna & Siwinska, Joanna
- 171-174 Repeated Cournot model with justifiable punishments
by Aramendia, Miguel & Wen, Quan
- 175-178 Divided opinion on the Fair Minimum Wage Act of 2013: Random or systematic differences?
by O’Neill, Donal
- 179-183 A note on fairness and personalised pricing
by Vulkan, Nir & Shem-Tov, Yotam
- 184-186 Horizontal merger under strategic tax policy
by Liu, Chih-Chen & Mukherjee, Arijit & Wang, Leonard F.S.
- 187-189 Cointegration rank tests based on vector autoregressive approximations under alternative hypotheses
by Odaki, Mitsuhiro
- 190-193 Productivity and employment dynamics of US manufacturing plants
by Lee, Yoonsoo & Mukoyama, Toshihiko
- 194-196 Demographics, family/social interaction, and household finance
by Gao, Ming & Fok, Robert (Chi-Wing)
- 197-200 A simple test for private information in insurance markets with heterogeneous insurance demand
by Gan, Li & Huang, Feng & Mayer, Adalbert
- 201-203 Sequencing ideas into innovations through pure thought
by Goorha, Prateek