Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
2021, Volume 184, Issue C
- 1-15 Immigration and institutional change: Did mass immigration cause peronism in argentina?
by Cachanosky, Nicolás & Padilla, Alexandre & Gómez, Alejandro
- 16-29 The lottery player’s fallacy: Why labels predict strategic choices
by Wolff, Irenaeus
- 30-45 When a boundedly rational monopolist meets consumers with reference dependent preferences
by Tramontana, Fabio
- 46-77 Inequality in personality over the life cycle
by Gensowski, Miriam & Gørtz, Mette & Schurer, Stefanie
- 78-98 Regional shocks and the formation of interconnected markets: A network approach
by Joshi, Sumit & Mahmud, Ahmed Saber
- 99-116 Income tax evasion and audits under common and idiosyncratic shocks
by Bag, Parimal K. & Wang, Peng
- 117-136 European depositors’ behavior and crisis sentiment
by Anastasiou, Dimitrios & Drakos, Konstantinos
- 137-149 Incentive spillovers in the workplace: Evidence from two field experiments
by Bulte, Erwin & List, John A. & van Soest, Daan
- 150-177 The impact of corruption, economic freedom, regulation and transparency on bank profitability and bank stability: Evidence from the Eurozone area
by Asteriou, Dimitrios & Pilbeam, Keith & Tomuleasa, Iuliana
- 178-198 Competitive balance: Information disclosure and discrimination in an asymmetric contest
by Clark, Derek J. & Kundu, Tapas
- 199-231 Determinants of the community mobility during the COVID-19 epidemic: The role of government regulations and information
by Mendolia, Silvia & Stavrunova, Olena & Yerokhin, Oleg
- 232-252 Equal and unequal profit sharing in highly interdependent work groups: A laboratory experiment
by Angelovski, Andrej & Brandts, Jordi & Solà, Carles
- 253-277 Strength of words: Donald Trump's tweets, sanctions and Russia's ruble
by Afanasyev, Dmitriy O. & Fedorova, Elena & Ledyaeva, Svetlana
- 278-301 How long is forever in the laboratory? Three implementations of an infinite-horizon monetary economy
by Jiang, Janet Hua & Puzzello, Daniela & Zhang, Cathy
- 302-317 Investment and uncertainty: Are large firms different from small ones?
by Panagiotidis, Theodore & Printzis, Panagiotis
- 318-336 Free riding in the monastery: Club goods, the cistercian order and agricultural investment in Ancien Regime France
by Finley, Theresa
- 337-358 Peer monitoring and Islamic microfinance
by Cameron, Alistair & Oak, Mandar & Shan, Yaping
- 359-374 Christian missions and anti-gay attitudes in Africa
by Ananyev, Maxim & Poyker, Michael
- 375-387 Trade normalization, export quality, and in-migration of skilled workers: Evidence from China
by Zhou, Kang & Zhang, Junsen
- 388-408 Estimating the effects of the minimum wage using the introduction of indexation
by Kawaguchi, Daiji & Mori, Yuko
- 409-431 Warcraft: The legitimacy building of usurpers
by Chen, Shuo & Fan, Xinyu
- 432-459 Diversity and the timing of preference in hiring decisions
by Lee, Logan M. & Waddell, Glen R.
- 460-488 Adolescent time and risk preferences: Measurement, determinants and field consequences
by Samek, Anya & Gray, Andre & Datar, Ashlesha & Nicosia, Nancy
- 489-505 Nepotism vs. Specific Skills: The effect of professional liberalization on returns to parental background of Italian lawyers
by Raitano, Michele & Vona, Francesco
- 506-605 Wages, hires, and labor market concentration
by Marinescu, Ioana & Ouss, Ivan & Pape, Louis-Daniel
- 606-652 Intergovernmental communication under decentralization
by Bo, Shiyu & Deng, Liuchun & Sun, Yufeng & Wang, Boqun
- 653-669 The right to quit work: An efficiency rationale for restricting the freedom of contract
by Müller, Daniel & Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 670-691 “Tell all the truth, but tell it slant”: Documenting media bias
by Raymond, Collin & Taylor, Sarah
- 692-711 A prospect theory Nash bargaining solution and its stochastic stability
by Sawa, Ryoji
- 717-726 The dynamism of liberalism: An esoteric interpretation of Adam Smith
by DelliSanti, Dylan
- 727-738 Adam Smith on usury: An esoteric reading
by Diesel, Jonathon
- 739-747 Adam Smith as Solon: Accommodating on the edges of liberty, not abandoning it
by Clark, Michael J.
- 748-770 Adam Smith on schooling: A classical liberal rereading
by Drylie, Scott
- 771-780 His Memory has Misled Him? Two Supposed Errors in Adam Smith's Theory of Moral Sentiments
by Murphy, Jon & Humphries, Andrew
- 781-787 Why did Smith suggest a labor theory of value?
by Robinson, John A. & Subrick, J. Robert
- 788-803 Adam Smith on reputation, commutative justice, and defamation laws
by Bonica, Mark J. & Klein, Daniel B.
- 804-812 Custom and moral variability: An interpretation of part V of Smith's theory of moral sentiments
by Jackson, Bradley R.
- 813-825 Adam Smith on moral judgment: Why people tend to make better judgments within liberal institutions
by Mueller, Paul D.
- 826-836 A dialectical reading of Adam Smith on wealth and happiness
by Matson, Erik W.
- 837-849 Adam Smith and the poor: A textual analysis
by Martin, Christopher
- 850-859 Moderation and the liberal state: David Hume's history of England
by Asher, Kendra H.
- 860-873 On the origin of Hume's philosophy in the passions
by Martin, Kelly
2021, Volume 183, Issue C
- 1-18 Competition, collaboration and organization design
by Prasad, Suraj & Tanase, Sebastian
- 19-38 Recommendations in credence goods markets with horizontal product differentiation
by Momsen, Katharina
- 39-56 Default options and insurance demand
by Robinson, Peter John & Botzen, W. J. Wouter & Kunreuther, Howard & Chaudhry, Shereen J.
- 57-74 Compromising to share the revenues from broadcasting sports leagues
by Bergantiños, Gustavo & Moreno-Ternero, Juan D.
- 75-88 Capital constraints and asset bubbles: An experimental study
by Coppock, Lee A. & Harper, Daniel Q. & Holt, Charles A.
- 89-104 The formation of input–output architecture: Evidence from the European Union
by Mundt, Philipp
- 105-128 Nudging at scale: Experimental evidence from FAFSA completion campaigns
by Bird, Kelli A. & Castleman, Benjamin L. & Denning, Jeffrey T. & Goodman, Joshua & Lamberton, Cait & Rosinger, Kelly Ochs
- 129-157 Understanding the resource curse: A large-scale experiment on corruption in Tanzania
by Cappelen, Alexander W. & Fjeldstad, Odd-Helge & Mmari, Donald & Sjursen, Ingrid Hoem & Tungodden, Bertil
- 158-174 The decade after tomorrow: Estimation of discount rates from realistic temporal decisions over long time horizons
by Lloyd-Smith, Patrick & Adamowicz, Wiktor & Entem, Alicia & Fenichel, Eli P. & Rouhi Rad, Mani
- 175-188 Born in the family: Preferences for boys and the gender gap in math
by Dossi, Gaia & Figlio, David & Giuliano, Paola & Sapienza, Paola
- 189-205 How do sellers benefit from Buy-It-Now prices in eBay auctions?
by Grebe, Tim & Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta & Kröger, Sabine
- 206-232 On the monetary exchange with multiple equilibrium money holdings distributions: An experimental approach
by Kamiya, Kazuya & Kobayashi, Hajime & Shichijo, Tatsuhiro & Shimizu, Takashi
- 233-249 How political conflicts distort bilateral trade: Firm-level evidence from China
by Li, Yuhua & Jian, Ze & Tian, Wei & Zhao, Laixun
- 250-267 Multiple behavioral rules in Cournot oligopolies
by Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Ritschel, Alexander
- 268-288 Individualism and financial inclusion
by Lu, Weijie & Niu, Geng & Zhou, Yang
- 289-300 Self-serving behavior of the rich causes contagion effects among the poor
by Rockenbach, Bettina & Tonke, Sebastian & Weiss, Arne R.
- 301-319 Behavioral effects of tax withholding on tax compliance: Implications for information initiatives
by Vossler, Christian A. & McKee, Michael & Bruner, David M.
- 320-341 Should central banks communicate uncertainty in their projections?
by Rholes, Ryan & Petersen, Luba
- 342-361 Policy conflict, coordination, and leadership in a monetary union under imperfect instrument substitutability
by Chortareas, Georgios & Mavrodimitrakis, Christos
- 362-376 Career lotto? Labor supply in a superstar market
by Grove, Wayne A. & Jetter, Michael & Papps, Kerry L.
- 377-396 Stress may increase choice of sooner outcomes, but not temporal discounting
by Haushofer, Johannes & Jain, Prachi & Musau, Abednego & Ndetei, David
- 397-419 Great expectations: Reservation wages and minimum wage reform
by Fedorets, Alexandra & Shupe, Cortnie
- 420-432 Job quality and workplace gender diversity in Europe
by Clark, Andrew E. & D’Ambrosio, Conchita & Zhu, Rong
- 433-455 Industrial clusters, networks and resilience to the Covid-19 shock in China
by Dai, Ruochen & Mookherjee, Dilip & Quan, Yingyue & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 456-480 Socially optimal mistakes? debiasing COVID-19 mortality risk perceptions and prosocial behavior
by Abel, Martin & Byker, Tanya & Carpenter, Jeffrey
- 481-507 Does education improve financial behaviors? Quasi-experimental evidence from Britain
by Gray, Daniel & Montagnoli, Alberto & Moro, Mirko
- 508-532 Spreading of an infectious disease between different locations
by Muscillo, Alessio & Pin, Paolo & Razzolini, Tiziano
- 533-554 Early-Life exposure to rainfall shocks and gender gaps in employment: Findings from Vietnam
by Feeny, Simon & Mishra, Ankita & Trinh, Trong-Anh & Ye, Longfeng & Zhu, Anna
- 555-573 Heterogeneous expectations, housing bubbles and tax policy
by Martin, Carolin & Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank
- 574-588 Trade liberalization and gender gaps in local labor market outcomes: Dimensions of adjustment in the United States
by Besedeš, Tibor & Lee, Seung Hoon & Yang, Tongyang
- 589-615 Knowing who you actually are: The effect of feedback on short- and longer-term outcomes
by Goulas, Sofoklis & Megalokonomou, Rigissa
- 616-631 Fighting alone versus fighting for a team: An experiment on multiple pairwise contests
by Huang, Lingbo & Murad, Zahra
- 632-653 How did rising labor costs erode China’s global advantage?
by Huang, Yi & Sheng, Liugang & Wang, Gewei
- 654-680 Native-immigrant differences in the effect of children on the gender pay gap
by Nieto, Adrián
- 681-699 Predicting bankruptcy of local government: A machine learning approach
by Antulov-Fantulin, Nino & Lagravinese, Raffaele & Resce, Giuliano
- 700-717 Leverage and asset prices: An experiment
by Cipriani, Marco & Fostel, Ana & Houser, Daniel
- 718-743 Illicit drugs and the decline of the middle class
by Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger
- 744-772 Inequality aversion, self-interest and social connectedness
by Robson, Matthew
- 773-790 Measurement and effects of euro/dollar exchange rate uncertainty
by Beckmann, Joscha
- 791-810 Shocks and the spatial distribution of economic activity: The role of institutions
by Testa, Patrick A.
- 811-832 Does property rights protection affect export quality? Evidence from a property law enactment
by Li, Guangzhong & Li, Jie & Zheng, Ying & Egger, Peter H.
- 833-835 David Hume, economic rationality, and policy: Symposium introduction
by Matson, Erik W.
- 836-848 Hume's experimental psychology and the idea of erroneous preferences
by Sugden, Robert
- 849-860 Satisfaction in action: Hume's endogenous theory of preferences and the virtues of commerce
by Matson, Erik W.
- 861-873 Conservative liberalism: Hume, Smith, and Burke as policy liberals and polity conservatives
by Klein, Daniel B.
- 874-883 Hume and ‘The Progress of Reason’
by Schabas, Margaret
- 884-886 Introduction to the special issue on “New macroeconomic perspectives on inequality, credit, and stability”
by Gallegati, Marco & Kirman, Alan
- 887-900 The regional transmission of uncertainty shocks on income inequality in the United States
by Fischer, Manfred M. & Huber, Florian & Pfarrhofer, Michael
- 901-927 Household debt: The missing link between inequality and secular stagnation
by Giraud, Gaël & Grasselli, Matheus
- 928-953 The impact of quantitative easing on UK bank lending: Why banks do not lend to businesses?
by Fatouh, Mahmoud & Markose, Sheri & Giansante, Simone
- 954-975 Credit cycles, human capital and the distribution of income
by Kubin, Ingrid & Zörner, Thomas O.
- 976-997 Consumption externalities and growth: Theory and evidence for the United States
by Petach, Luke A. & Tavani, Daniele
- 998-1029 Inequality and finance in a rent economy
by Botta, Alberto & Caverzasi, Eugenio & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro & Stiglitz, Joseph E.
2021, Volume 182, Issue C
- 1-12 Immigration policy and immigrants’ sleep. Evidence from DACA
by Giuntella, Osea & Lonsky, Jakub & Mazzonna, Fabrizio & Stella, Luca
- 13-28 How to elicit distributional preferences: A stress-test of the equality equivalence test
by Krawczyk, Michal & Le Lec, Fabrice
- 29-38 Are general inflexible rules stable? An examination of David Hume's jurisprudence
by Rizzo, Mario J.
- 39-82 Price level versus inflation targeting under heterogeneous expectations: a laboratory experiment
by Hommes, Cars & Makarewicz, Tomasz
- 83-99 (Im)patience by proxy: Making intertemporal decisions for others
by de Oliveira, Angela C.M. & Jacobson, Sarah
- 100-112 Contracting under adverse selection: Certifiable vs. uncertifiable information
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 113-131 Social influence and position effects
by Hidalgo-Hidalgo, Marisa & Jiménez, Natalia & López-Pintado, Dunia
- 132-161 Does haze cloud decision making? A natural laboratory experiment
by Chew, Soo Hong & Huang, Wei & Li, Xun
- 162-184 Human capital investment and firms’ industrial emissions: Evidence and mechanism
by Chen, Shiyi & Song, Hong & Wu, Chenyu
- 185-195 On the benefits of time-inconsistent preferences
by Weinschenk, Philipp
- 196-211 Online cheating amid COVID-19
by Bilen, Eren & Matros, Alexander
- 212-228 Political dynasties, term limits and female political representation: Evidence from the Philippines
by Labonne, Julien & Parsa, Sahar & Querubin, Pablo
- 229-247 The aspirational income hypothesis: On the limits of the relative income hypothesis
by Khalil, Elias L. & Aimone, Jason A. & Houser, Daniel & Wang, Siyu & Martinez, Deborah & Qian, Kun
- 248-263 The Brexit policy shock: Were UK services exports affected, and when?
by Douch, Mustaph & Huw Edwards, T.
- 264-284 Covid-19 contagion, economic activity and business reopening protocols
by Janiak, Alexandre & Machado, Caio & Turén, Javier
- 285-296 The paradox of innovation
by Sabl, Andrew
- 297-310 An endowment effect for risk levels: Evidence from a Ugandan lab
by Clist, Paul & D’Exelle, Ben & Verschoor, Arjan
- 311-330 Coronavirus infections and deaths by poverty status: The effects of social distancing
by Jung, Juergen & Manley, James & Shrestha, Vinish
- 331-348 An agent-based model of intra-day financial markets dynamics
by Staccioli, Jacopo & Napoletano, Mauro
- 349-362 Effects of external imbalances on GDP recovery patterns
by Camarero, Mariam & Gadea-Rivas, María Dolores & Gómez-Loscos, Ana & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 363-404 Evolutionary selection of forecasting and quantity decision rules in experimental asset markets
by Zhu, Jiahua & Bao, Te & Chia, Wai Mun
- 405-420 The double-edged role of social learning: Flash crash and lower total volatility
by Xu, Hai-Chuan & Zhang, Wei & Xiong, Xiong & Wang, Xue & Zhou, Wei-Xing
- 421-436 Term structure of interest rates: Modelling the risk premium using a two horizons framework
by Prat, Georges & Uctum, Remzi
- 437-447 Monetary services aggregation under uncertainty: A behavioral economics extension using Choquet expectation
by Barnett, William A. & Han, Qing & Zhang, Jianbo
- 448-471 Does higher unemployment lead to greater criminality? Revisiting the debate over the business cycle
by Jawadi, Fredj & Mallick, Sushanta K. & Idi Cheffou, Abdoulkarim & Augustine, Anish
- 472-492 Do actively managed US mutual funds produce positive alpha?
by Huang, Rong & Pilbeam, Keith & Pouliot, William
- 493-511 Forecast heuristics, consumer expectations, and New-Keynesian macroeconomics: A Horse race
by Jang, Tae-Seok & Sacht, Stephen
- 512-526 On the duration of sovereign ratings cycle phases
by Agnello, Luca & Castro, Vítor & Sousa, Ricardo M.
- 527-543 On the contribution of the Markowitz model of utility to explain risky choice in experimental research
by Georgalos, Konstantinos & Paya, Ivan & Peel, David A.
2021, Volume 181, Issue C
- 1-18 An anatomy of East German unhappiness: The role of circumstances and mentality, 1990–2018
by Biermann, Philipp & Welsch, Heinz
- 19-38 Selling “Money” on eBay: A field study of surplus division
by Gizatulina, Alia & Gorelkina, Olga
- 39-48 Gender and cooperative preferences
by Furtner, Nadja C. & Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Matzat, Dominik & Wollbrant, Conny
- 49-85 Your success is my motivation
by Dalmia, Prateik & Filiz-Ozbay, Emel
- 86-93 Statistical discrimination when group members are aware of their stereotype: Learning from David Hume and Adam Smith
by Levy, David M
- 94-116 Art return rates from old master paintings to contemporary art
by Etro, Federico & Stepanova, Elena
- 117-134 The impact of emerging market competition on innovation and business strategy: Evidence from Canada
by Yang, Mu-Jeung & Li, Nicholas & Lorenz, Kueng
- 135-155 Link value, market scenario and referral networks
by Li, Yongli & Luo, Peng & Pin, Paolo
- 156-168 How upstream cooperatives limit downstream holdups
by Bogetoft, Peter
- 169-210 Dynamic R&D competition under uncertainty and strategic disclosure
by Song, Yangbo & Zhao, Mofei
- 211-240 Nepotism, human capital and economic development
by Perez-Alvarez, Marcello & Strulik, Holger
- 241-251 Hayek, Cassel, and the origins of the great depression
by Hogan, Thomas L. & White, Lawrence H.
- 252-269 Are reference points merely lagged beliefs over probabilities?
by Heffetz, Ori
- 270-287 Contractarianisms and markets
by Vanderschraaf, Peter
- 290-311 The long-lasting effects of family and childhood on adult wellbeing: Evidence from British cohort data
by Flèche, Sarah & Lekfuangfu, Warn N. & Clark, Andrew E.
- 312-331 Family matters: The effects of parental unemployment in early childhood and adolescence on subjective well-being later in life
by Nikolova, Milena & Nikolaev, Boris N.
- 332-343 Worries across time and age in the German Socio-Economic Panel study
by Rohrer, Julia M. & Brümmer, Martin & Schupp, Jürgen & Wagner, Gert G.
- 344-359 Early life childcare and later behavioral difficulties: a causal relationship? Data from the French EDEN study
by Gomajee, Ramchandar & El-Khoury, Fabienne & van der Waerden, Judith & Pryor, Laura & Melchior, Maria
- 360-368 Early-life correlates of later-life well-being: Evidence from the Wisconsin Longitudinal Study
by Clark, Andrew E. & Lee, Tom
2020, Volume 180, Issue C
- 1-23 Collusion, extortion and the government’s organizational structure
by Hong, Fuhai & Yin, Zhendong
- 24-48 Altruism or diminishing marginal utility?
by Gauriot, Romain & Heger, Stephanie A. & Slonim, Robert
- 49-65 Can digital feedback increase employee performance and energy efficiency in firms? Evidence from a field experiment
by Hoffmann, Christin & Thommes, Kirsten
- 66-84 Can job rotation eliminate the Ratchet effect: Experimental evidence
by Wei, Chen
- 85-107 Impacts of disability on poverty: Quasi-experimental evidence from landmine amputees in Cambodia
by Takasaki, Yoshito
- 108-128 Between preferences and references: Asymmetric price elasticities and the simulation of fiscal policies
by Biondi, Beatrice & Cornelsen, Laura & Mazzocchi, Mario & Smith, Richard
- 129-147 Governance and contract choice: Theory and evidence from groundwater irrigation markets
by Michler, Jeffrey D. & Wu, Steven Y.
- 148-158 Do tightwads cheat more? Evidence from three field experiments
by Tobol, Yossef & Siniver, Erez & Yaniv, Gideon
- 159-173 Audience effects and other-regarding preferences against corruption: Experimental evidence
by García-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikos & Jaber-López, Tarek & Michailidou, Georgia
- 174-200 Self-help groups, savings and social capital: Evidence from a field experiment in Cambodia
by Ban, Radu & Gilligan, Michael J. & Rieger, Matthias
- 201-218 Innovation and communication media in virtual teams – An experimental study
by Grözinger, Nicola & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Laske, Katharina & Schröder, Marina
- 219-240 Big fish in a small pond: Locally dominant firms and the business cycle
by Jannati, Sima & Korniotis, George & Kumar, Alok
- 241-256 Imperfect monitoring and informal insurance: The role of social ties
by Jain, Prachi
- 257-274 The effect of immigration on natives’ well-being in the European Union
by O'Connor, Kelsey J.
- 275-290 Status-seeking culture and development of capitalism
by Chu, Angus C. & Fan, Haichao & Wang, Xilin
- 291-308 Uncovering the heterogeneity behind cross-cultural variation in antisocial punishment
by Bruhin, Adrian & Janizzi, Kelly & Thöni, Christian
- 309-324 Extreme temperatures and time use in China
by Garg, Teevrat & Gibson, Matthew & Sun, Fanglin
- 325-333 A generalization of the Bradley–Terry model for draws in chess with an application to collusion
by Hankin, Robin K.S.
- 334-356 Information about average evaluations spurs cooperation: An experiment on noisy reputation systems
by Greiff, Matthias & Paetzel, Fabian
- 357-380 Can pre-commitment increase savings deposits? Evidence from a tax-time field experiment
by Roll, Stephen & Grinstein-Weiss, Michal & Gallagher, Emily & Cryder, Cynthia
- 381-406 What’s the big idea? Multi-function products, firm scope and firm boundaries
by Liu, Mengxiao & Trefler, Daniel
- 407-437 Education and mental health: Evidence and mechanisms
by Jiang, Wei & Lu, Yi & Xie, Huihua
- 438-471 Citizens’ trade-offs in state merger decisions: Evidence from a randomized survey experiment
by Blesse, Sebastian & Heinemann, Friedrich
- 472-493 Bad bankers no more? Truth-telling and (dis)honesty in the finance industry
by Huber, Christoph & Huber, Jürgen
- 494-509 The impact of employment quotas on the economic lives of disadvantaged minorities in India
by Prakash, Nishith
- 510-543 Parental labour supply responses to the abolition of day care fees
by Huebener, Mathias & Pape, Astrid & Spiess, C. Katharina
- 544-554 Poverty and economic dislocation reduce compliance with COVID-19 shelter-in-place protocols
by Wright, Austin L. & Sonin, Konstantin & Driscoll, Jesse & Wilson, Jarnickae
- 555-578 Common ownership of public goods
by Halonen-Akatwijuka, Maija & Pafilis, Evagelos
- 579-589 Nonlinear forecast combinations: An example using euro-area real GDP growth
by Gibson, Heather D. & Hall, Stephen G. & Tavlas, George S.
- 590-595 How the demand for insurance became behavioral
by Corcos, Anne & Montmarquette, Claude & Pannequin, François
- 596-607 Optimal insurance design under narrow framing
by Zheng, Jiakun
- 608-620 Balancing the desire for privacy against the desire to hedge risk
by Biener, Christian & Eling, Martin & Lehmann, Martin
- 621-637 Characterizing ambiguity attitudes using model uncertainty
by Berger, Loïc & Bosetti, Valentina
- 638-656 Optimal insurance in the presence of multiple policyholders
by Bernard, Carole & Liu, Fangda & Vanduffel, Steven
- 657-677 The ground for negotiation: Zoning for risk reduction around hazardous plants
by Grislain-Letrémy, Céline & Villeneuve, Bertrand
- 678-693 Loss aversion and the demand for index insurance
by Lampe, Immanuel & Würtenberger, Daniel
- 694-717 An experimental test of the under-annuitization puzzle with smooth ambiguity and charitable giving
by d’Albis, Hippolyte & Attanasi, Giuseppe & Thibault, Emmanuel
- 718-730 Risk and ambiguity aversion behavior in index-based insurance uptake decisions: Experimental evidence from Ethiopia
by Belissa, Temesgen Keno & Lensink, Robert & van Asseldonk, Marcel
- 731-743 Insurance contracts when individuals “greatly value” certainty: Results from a field experiment in Burkina Faso
by Serfilippi, Elena & Carter, Michael & Guirkinger, Catherine
- 744-757 Does bundling crop insurance with certified seeds crowd-in investments? Experimental evidence from Kenya
by Bulte, Erwin & Cecchi, Francesco & Lensink, Robert & Marr, Ana & van Asseldonk, Marcel
- 758-777 Risk transfer and moral hazard: An examination on the market for insurance-linked securities
by Götze, Tobias & Gürtler, Marc
- 778-796 The roles of reason and emotion in private and public responses to terrorism
by Yan, Jubo & Kniffin, Kevin M. & Kunreuther, Howard C. & Schulze, William D.
- 797-811 Are insurance and self-insurance substitutes? An experimental approach
by Pannequin, François & Corcos, Anne & Montmarquette, Claude
- 812-825 An investigation of time preferences, life expectancy, and annuity versus lump sum choices: Can smoking harm long-term saving decisions?
by Hurwitz, Abigail & Sade, Orly
- 826-836 Risk preferences and poverty traps in the uptake of credit and insurance amongst small-scale farmers in South Africa
by Visser, Martine & Jumare, Hafsah & Brick, Kerri
- 837-863 Formal insurance and informal risk sharing dynamics
by Lin, Wanchuan & Meng, Juanjuan & Weng, Xi
- 864-882 Voluntary pooling of genetic risk: A health insurance experiment
by Mimra, Wanda & Nemitz, Janina & Waibel, Christian
- 883-902 Demand for annuities: Price sensitivity, risk perceptions, and knowledge
by Boyer, M. Martin & Box-Couillard, Sébastien & Michaud, Pierre-Carl
- 903-923 Premium levels and demand response in health insurance: relative thinking and zero-price effects
by Douven, Rudy & van der Heijden, Ron & McGuire, Thomas & Schut, Frederik
- 924-937 Social dilemmas with public and private insurance against losses
by Blanco, Esther & Dutcher, E. Glenn & Haller, Tobias
- 938-954 Do you trust your insurer? Ambiguity about contract nonperformance and optimal insurance demand
by Peter, Richard & Ying, Jie
- 955-966 Loss aversion and health insurance plan switching
by Cardon, James H.
- 967-991 Behavioral motivations for self-insurance under different disaster risk insurance schemes
by Mol, Jantsje M. & Botzen, W.J. Wouter & Blasch, Julia E.
- 992-1002 Climate change catastrophes and insuring decisions: A study in the presence of ambiguity
by le Roux, Sara
2020, Volume 179, Issue C