Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
2018, Volume 150, Issue C
- 1-18 Prejudice in naturalization decisions: Theory and evidence
by Ilić, Dragan
- 19-27 Cash versus extra-credit incentives in experimental asset markets
by Ding, Shuze & Lugovskyy, Volodymyr & Puzzello, Daniela & Tucker, Steven & Williams, Arlington
- 28-42 Market concentration in the international drug trade
by Golz, Michael & D'Amico, Daniel J.
- 43-61 Demand effects of consumers’ stated and revealed preferences
by Engström, Per & Forsell, Eskil
- 62-85 Culture and financial literacy: Evidence from a within-country language border
by Brown, Martin & Henchoz, Caroline & Spycher, Thomas
- 86-97 Should I Stay or should I Go? Bandwagons in the lab
by Heggedal, Tom-Reiel & Helland, Leif & Neset Joslin, Knut-Eric
- 98-113 At the relational crossroads: Narrative Selection, Contamination, Biodiversity in Trans-Local Contexts
by Antoci, A. & Bellanca, N. & Galdi, G.
- 114-131 Contests as selection mechanisms: The impact of risk aversion
by March, Christoph & Sahm, Marco
- 132-148 Risk aversion, time preferences, and out-migration. Experimental evidence from Ghana and Indonesia
by Goldbach, Carina & Schlüter, Achim
- 149-161 Managerial delegation under capacity commitment: A tale of two sources
by Colombo, Stefano & Scrimitore, Marcella
- 162-181 Competitive pressure on the rate and scope of innovation
by Younge, Kenneth A. & Tong, Tony W.
- 182-201 Peer effects and risk-taking among entrepreneurs: Lab-in-the-field evidence
by Lopera, Maria Adelaida & Marchand, Steeve
- 202-219 Voluntary information acquisition in an asymmetric-Information game:comparing learning theories in the laboratory
by Wen, Yuanji
- 220-255 Cohesion policy and inequality dynamics: Insights from a heterogeneous agents macroeconomic model
by Dawid, H. & Harting, P. & Neugart, M.
- 256-276 Gender, age, and competition: A disappearing gap?
by Flory, Jeffrey A. & Gneezy, Uri & Leonard, Kenneth L. & List, John A.
- 277-294 Gradual retirement, financial incentives, and labour supply of older workers: Evidence from a stated preference analysis
by Elsayed, Ahmed & de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier & Montizaan, Raymond
- 295-310 Stability of risk attitudes and media coverage of economic news
by Tausch, Franziska & Zumbuehl, Maria
- 311-324 Title length
by Bramoullé, Yann & Ductor, Lorenzo
- 325-349 Religious pluralism and the transmission of religious values through education
by Cohen-Zada, Danny & Elder, Todd
- 350-371 How do beliefs about skill affect risky decisions?
by Bruhin, Adrian & Santos-Pinto, Luís & Staubli, David
- 372-396 Testing the boundaries of the double auction: The effects of complete information and market power
by Kimbrough, Erik O. & Smyth, Andrew
- 397-403 Taking aversion
by Korenok, Oleg & Millner, Edward L. & Razzolini, Laura
- 404-422 A contest success function for networks
by Bozbay, Irem & Vesperoni, Alberto
- 423-431 Substance and semantics: The question of capital
by Lewin, Peter & Cachanosky, Nicolás
- 432-445 Does managerial personality matter? Evidence from firms in Vietnam
by Sharma, Smriti & Tarp, Finn
2018, Volume 148, Issue C
- 1-19 Self-awareness of biases in time perception
by Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D. & Tarrasó, Jorge
- 20-33 Can self selection create high-performing teams?
by Chen, Roy & Gong, Jie
- 34-45 Stereotypes, underconfidence and decision-making with an application to gender and math
by Jouini, Elyès & Karehnke, Paul & Napp, Clotilde
- 46-65 Who drives the Monday effect?
by Ülkü, Numan & Rogers, Madeline
- 66-82 Psychological characteristics and household savings behavior: The importance of accounting for latent heterogeneity
by Gerhard, Patrick & Gladstone, Joe J. & Hoffmann, Arvid O.I.
- 83-104 Curating social image: Experimental evidence on the value of actions and selfies
by Holm, Hakan J. & Samahita, Margaret
- 105-120 Becoming “We” instead of “I”, identity management and incentives in the workplace
by Donze, Jocelyn & Gunnes, Trude
- 121-134 Electoral competition with third party entry in the lab
by Tsakas, Nikolas & Xefteris, Dimitrios
- 135-149 Concurrent elections and political accountability: Evidence from Italian local elections
by Bracco, Emanuele & Revelli, Federico
- 150-170 Short-termism of executive compensation
by Pogach, Jonathan
- 171-188 Financing of public goods through taxation in a general equilibrium economy: Experimental evidence
by Huber, Juergen & Shubik, Martin & Sunder, Shyam
- 189-198 Fundamental factors and extrapolation in stock-market expectations: The central role of structural change
by Frydman, Roman & Stillwagon, Joshua R.
- 199-225 Family-specific investments and divorce with dynamically inconsistent households: Marital contracts and policy
by Anderberg, Dan & Rainer, Helmut & Roeder, Kerstin
- 226-240 Can self-assessed financial risk measures explain and predict bank customers’ objective financial risk?
by Hermansson, Cecilia
- 241-259 The impact of a gender and business training on income hiding: An experimental study in Vietnam
by Bulte, Erwin H. & Lensink, Robert & Winkel, Anne B.
- 260-281 Individual heterogeneity and pension choices: Evidence from Italy
by Gallo, Giovanni & Torricelli, Costanza & van Soest, Arthur
- 282-300 Religion, moral attitudes and economic behavior
by Kirchmaier, Isadora & Prüfer, Jens & Trautmann, Stefan T.
- 301-314 Decision-making on the hot seat and the short list: Evidence from college football fourth down decisions
by Owens, Mark F. & Roach, Michael A.
- 315-343 Equity return predictability, time varying volatility and learning about the permanence of shocks
by Tortorice, Daniel L.
- 344-375 Improving out-of-sample predictions using response times and a model of the decision process
by Clithero, John A.
2018, Volume 147, Issue C
- 1-12 The hidden benefits of abstaining from control
by Burdin, Gabriel & Halliday, Simon & Landini, Fabio
- 13-27 Identity, non-take-up and welfare conditionality
by Hupkau, Claudia & Maniquet, François
- 28-40 An experiment on cooperation in ongoing organizations
by Xu, Xue & Potters, Jan
- 41-57 Collaboration incentives: Endogenous selection into single and coauthorships by surname initial in economics and management
by Ong, David & Chan, Ho Fai & Torgler, Benno & Yang, Yu (Alan)
- 58-75 Embezzlement, whistleblowing, and organizational architecture: An experimental investigation
by Makowsky, Michael D. & Wang, Siyu
- 76-94 Finding cooperators: Sorting through repeated interaction
by Bernard, Mark & Fanning, Jack & Yuksel, Sevgi
- 95-114 Reciprocity and resistance to change: An experimental study
by Krügel, Jan Philipp & Traub, Stefan
- 115-128 Time-varying fairness concerns, delay, and disagreement in bargaining
by Karagözoğlu, Emin & Keskin, Kerim
- 129-144 Present or future incentives? On the optimality of fixed wages with moral hazard
by Macera, Rosario
2018, Volume 146, Issue C
- 1-15 Increasing perseverance in math: Evidence from a field experiment in Norway
by Bettinger, Eric & Ludvigsen, Sten & Rege, Mari & Solli, Ingeborg F. & Yeager, David
- 16-30 Social preferences in childhood and adolescence. A large-scale experiment to estimate primary and secondary motivations
by Sutter, Matthias & Feri, Francesco & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Nordblom, Katarina
- 31-42 Deception under time pressure: Conscious decision or a problem of awareness?
by Lohse, Tim & Simon, Sven A. & Konrad, Kai A.
- 43-54 Location still matters: Evidence from an online shopping field experiment
by Morgan, John & Ong, David & Zhong, Zemin (Zachary)
- 55-64 Cooperation through communication: Teams and individuals in finitely repeated Prisoners’ dilemma games
by Kagel, John H.
- 65-105 Bounded rationality, lifecycle consumption, and Social Security
by Park, Hyeon & Feigenbaum, James
- 106-115 Testing the effect of serve order in tennis tiebreak
by Cohen-Zada, Danny & Krumer, Alex & Shapir, Offer Moshe
- 116-140 The anticipation and adaptation effects of intra- and interpersonal wage changes on job satisfaction
by Diriwaechter, Patric & Shvartsman, Elena
- 141-160 Interindustry wage differentials, technology adoption, and job polarization
by Shim, Myungkyu & Yang, Hee-Seung
- 161-179 Price competition on graphs
by Heijnen, Pim & Soetevent, Adriaan R.
- 180-205 Religion, minority status, and trust: Evidence from a field experiment
by Gupta, Gautam & Mahmud, Minhaj & Maitra, Pushkar & Mitra, Santanu & Neelim, Ananta
- 206-221 The welfare implications of addictive substances: A longitudinal study of life satisfaction of drug users
by Moschion, Julie & Powdthavee, Nattavudh
- 222-247 Voting patterns and the gender wage gap
by Adnan, Wifag & Miaari, Sami H.
- 248-269 Bubbles in hybrid markets: How expectations about algorithmic trading affect human trading
by Farjam, Mike & Kirchkamp, Oliver
2018, Volume 145, Issue C
- 1-23 Google Trends and reality: Do the proportions match?
by Siliverstovs, Boriss & Wochner, Daniel S.
- 24-33 Allowing for reflection time does not change behavior in dictator and cheating games
by Andersen, Steffen & Gneezy, Uri & Kajackaite, Agne & Marx, Julie
- 34-51 Product space and the development of nations: A model of product diversification
by Desmarchelier, Benoît & Regis, Paulo José & Salike, Nimesh
- 52-65 Unilateral and multilateral sanctions: A network approach
by Joshi, Sumit & Mahmud, Ahmed Saber
- 66-79 Can firms see into the future? Survey evidence from Germany
by Massenot, Baptiste & Pettinicchi, Yuri
- 80-94 Self-control: Knowledge or perishable resource?
by Palma, Marco A. & Segovia, Michelle S. & Kassas, Bachir & Ribera, Luis A. & Hall, Charles R.
- 95-113 Sports sentiment and tipping behavior
by Ge, Qi
- 114-140 Dynamic voluntary contribution to a public project under time inconsistency
by Altınok, Ahmet & Yılmaz, Murat
- 141-150 Signaling with costly acquisition of signals
by Bilancini, Ennio & Boncinelli, Leonardo
- 151-175 Risk information, risk salience, and adolescent sexual behavior: Experimental evidence from Cameroon
by Dupas, Pascaline & Huillery, Elise & Seban, Juliette
- 176-201 Incomplete contracting, renegotiation, and expectation-based loss aversion
by Herweg, Fabian & Karle, Heiko & Müller, Daniel
- 202-217 Revealed differences
by Castillo, Marco & Freer, Mikhail
- 218-231 Population uncertainty in voluntary contributions of public goods
by Kim, Duk Gyoo
- 232-248 Wages, performance and harassment
by Bac, Mehmet
- 249-260 The glorified mothers of sons: Evidence from child sex composition and parental time allocation in rural China
by Fan, Yi & Yi, Junjian & Yuan, Ye & Zhang, Junsen
- 261-274 The effect of ideological positions on job market interaction: A spatial analysis
by Alexandron-Lavon, Anat & Epstein, Gil S. & Lindner-Pomerantz, Renana
- 275-293 Entrepreneurship and income inequality
by Halvarsson, Daniel & Korpi, Martin & Wennberg, Karl
- 294-305 Group gender composition and economic decision-making: Evidence from the Kallystée business game
by Lamiraud, Karine & Vranceanu, Radu
- 306-319 Group (Re-) formation in public good games: The tale of the bad apple?
by Grund, Christian & Harbring, Christine & Thommes, Kirsten
- 320-334 How fully do people exploit their bargaining position? The effects of bargaining institution and the 50–50 norm
by Anbarci, Nejat & Feltovich, Nick
- 335-351 Choice experiments are not conducted in a vacuum: The effects of external price information on choice behavior
by Caputo, Vincenzina & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 352-369 Individual preferences and the exponential growth bias
by Königsheim, C. & Lukas, M. & Nöth, M.
- 370-401 Are work intensity and healthy eating substitutes? Field evidence on food choices under varying workloads
by Lien, Jaimie W. & Zheng, Jie
- 402-423 Capital market imperfections and trade liberalization in general equilibrium
by Irlacher, Michael & Unger, Florian
- 424-434 The coevolution of endogenous knowledge networks and knowledge creation
by Tur, Elena M. & Azagra-Caro, Joaquín M.
- 435-448 Testing the impact of frustration and anger when responsibility is low
by Persson, Emil
- 449-464 Unawareness and selective disclosure: The effect of school quality information on property prices
by Haisken-DeNew, John & Hasan, Syed & Jha, Nikhil & Sinning, Mathias
- 465-473 Does money illusion matter in intertemporal decision making?
by Yamamori, Tetsuo & Iwata, Kazuyuki & Ogawa, Akira
- 474-494 Overconfidence, stability and investments
by Dessí, Roberta & Zhao, Xiaojian
- 495-510 That's how we roll: An experiment on rollover risk
by Bosch-Rosa, Ciril
- 511-529 Teaching by example and induced beliefs in a model of cultural transmission
by Adriani, Fabrizio & Matheson, Jesse A. & Sonderegger, Silvia
- 530-545 Collusion, profitability and welfare: Theory and evidence
by Symeonidis, George
- 546-566 One size fits all? Tailoring retirement plan defaults
by Butt, Adam & Donald, M. Scott & Foster, F. Douglas & Thorp, Susan & Warren, Geoffrey J.
- 567-591 An experimental study on decentralized networked markets
by Comola, Margherita & Fafchamps, Marcel
2017, Volume 144, Issue C
- 1-17 Investing to cooperate: Theory and experiment
by Benoît, Jean-Pierre & Galbiati, Roberto & Henry, Emeric
- 18-39 House price responses to a national property tax reform
by Elinder, Mikael & Persson, Lovisa
- 40-61 Child brides
by Leeson, Peter T. & Suarez, Paola A.
- 62-77 The return motivations of legal permanent migrants: Evidence from exchange rate shocks and immigrants in Australia
by Abarcar, Paolo
- 78-86 An experimental investigation of rating-market regulation
by Keser, Claudia & Özgümüs, Asri & Peterlé, Emmanuel & Schmidt, Martin
- 87-96 Bank run psychology
by Dijk, Oege
- 97-120 Systemic risk in financial systems: A feedback approach
by Silva, Thiago Christiano & da Silva, Michel Alexandre & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda
- 121-132 Internal conflict, market uniformity, and transparency in price competition between teams
by Kurschilgen, Michael & Morell, Alexander & Weisel, Ori
- 133-152 Mechanisms for the control of fiscal deficits
by Grüner, Hans Peter
- 153-165 Incomplete contracts, shared ownership, and investment incentives
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 166-187 When to quit: Narrow bracketing and reference dependence in taxi drivers
by Martin, Vincent
- 188-203 Round prices and price rigidity: Evidence from outlawing odd prices
by Ater, Itai & Gerlitz, Omri
- 204-218 Choosing a public-spirited leader: An experimental investigation of political selection
by Markussen, Thomas & Tyran, Jean-Robert
- 219-237 Empirical calibration of adaptive learning
by Berardi, Michele & Galimberti, Jaqueson K.
- 238-257 Examining the relationship between visual attention and stated preferences: A discrete choice experiment using eye-tracking
by Balcombe, Kelvin & Fraser, Iain & Williams, Louis & McSorley, Eugene
2017, Volume 143, Issue C
- 1-8 The Streisand effect: Signaling and partial sophistication
by Hagenbach, Jeanne & Koessler, Frédéric
- 9-27 Fines versus prison for the issuance of bad checks: Evidence from a policy shift in Turkey
by Eksi, Ozan & Gurdal, Mehmet Y. & Orman, Cuneyt
- 28-44 Learned generosity? An artefactual field experiment with parents and their children
by Ben-Ner, Avner & List, John A. & Putterman, Louis & Samek, Anya
- 45-57 It's a cruel summer: Household responses to reductions in government nutrition assistance
by Almada, Lorenzo & McCarthy, Ian M.
- 58-77 Does partisan affiliation impact the distribution of spending? Evidence from state governments’ expenditures on education
by Hill, Andrew J. & Jones, Daniel B.
- 78-97 Hedonic recall bias. Why you should not ask people how much they earn
by Prati, Alberto
- 98-115 Locus of control and technology adoption in developing country agriculture: Evidence from Ethiopia
by Abay, Kibrom A. & Blalock, Garrick & Berhane, Guush
- 116-132 Success, survive or escape? Aspirations and poverty traps
by Chivers, David
- 133-146 Network effects on strategic interactions: A laboratory approach
by Zhang, Yang & Du, Xiaomin
- 147-164 Product churning, reallocation, and Chinese export growth
by Hu, Zhongzhong & Rodrigue, Joel & Tan, Yong & Yu, Chunhai
- 165-172 Preferred personal equilibrium and simple choices
by Freeman, David J.
- 173-185 The effect of social pressure on expenditures in Malawi
by Goldberg, Jessica
- 186-200 The role of culture in long-term care arrangement decisions
by Gentili, Elena & Masiero, Giuliano & Mazzonna, Fabrizio
- 201-222 Gender differences and the effect of facing harder competition
by John, June Park
- 223-240 Socialized view of man vs. rational choice theory: What does smith’s sympathy have to say?
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 241-253 How voice shapes reactions to impartial decision-makers: An experiment on participation procedures
by Kleine, Marco & Langenbach, Pascal & Zhurakhovska, Lilia
- 254-271 In-group favoritism and discrimination among multiple out-groups
by Grimm, Veronika & Utikal, Verena & Valmasoni, Lorenzo
2017, Volume 142, Issue C
- 1-10 Complicity without connection or communication
by Barr, Abigail & Michailidou, Georgia
- 11-23 Piece-rates and tournaments: Implications for learning in a cognitively challenging task
by So, Tony & Brown, Paul & Chaudhuri, Ananish & Ryvkin, Dmitry & Cameron, Linda
- 24-31 On the determinants of giving under risk
by Freundt, Jana & Lange, Andreas
- 32-46 Common identity and the voluntary provision of public goods: An experimental investigation
by Li, Sherry Xin & de Oliveira, Angela C.M. & Eckel, Catherine
- 47-63 Addressing empirical challenges related to the incentive compatibility of stated preferences methods
by Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Vossler, Christian A. & Budziński, Wiktor & Wiśniewska, Aleksandra & Zawojska, Ewa
- 64-78 Corruption, social judgment and culture: An experiment
by Salmon, Timothy C. & Serra, Danila
- 79-91 Interaction of reasoning ability and distributional preferences in a social dilemma
by Baader, Malte & Vostroknutov, Alexander
- 92-104 Trust and technology transfers
by García-Vega, María & Huergo, Elena
- 105-119 Does March Madness lead to irrational exuberance in the NBA draft? High-value employee selection decisions and decision-making bias
by Ichniowski, Casey & Preston, Anne
- 120-139 Distributional preferences in probabilistic and share contests
by Hoffmann, Magnus & Kolmar, Martin
- 140-163 Capital flows and GDP in emerging economies and the role of global spillovers
by Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert
- 164-188 Bank networks: Contagion, systemic risk and prudential policy
by Aldasoro, Iñaki & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Faia, Ester
- 189-204 Endogenous reputation formation under the shadow of the future
by Kamei, Kenju
- 205-225 Locus of control and performance appraisal
by Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe & Struewing, Cornelia
- 226-240 Open for innovation or bribery to secure bank finance in an emerging economy: A model and some evidence
by Tian, Xiaowen & Ruan, Wenjuan & Xiang, Erwei
- 241-258 Perceptions of institutional quality: Evidence of limited attention to higher education rankings
by Meyer, Andrew G. & Hanson, Andrew R. & Hickman, Daniel C.
- 259-274 Biomarkers and long-term labour market outcomes: The case of creatine
by Böckerman, Petri & Bryson, Alex & Viinikainen, Jutta & Hakulinen, Christian & Pulkki-Råback, Laura & Raitakari, Olli & Pehkonen, Jaakko
- 275-292 Inter-industry labor flows
by Neffke, Frank M.H. & Otto, Anne & Weyh, Antje
- 293-306 Human and monkey responses in a symmetric game of conflict with asymmetric equilibria
by Brosnan, Sarah F. & Price, Sara A. & Leverett, Kelly & Prétôt, Laurent & Beran, Michael & Wilson, Bart J.
- 307-319 The effect of voluntary participation on cooperation
by Nosenzo, Daniele & Tufano, Fabio
- 320-330 Trust, but verify? Monitoring, inspection costs, and opportunism under limited observability
by Goeschl, Timo & Jarke, Johannes
- 331-347 Are labor supply decisions consistent with neoclassical preferences? Evidence from Indian boat owners
by Giné, Xavier & Martinez-Bravo, Monica & Vidal-Fernández, Marian
- 348-367 “Read my lips! (but only if I was elected)!” Experimental evidence on the effects of electoral competition on promises, shirking and trust
by Walkowitz, Gari & Weiss, Arne R.
- 368-377 Learning the ropes: General experience, task-Specific experience, and the output of police officers
by DeAngelo, Gregory & Owens, Emily G.
- 378-395 Small cues change savings choices
by Choi, James J. & Haisley, Emily & Kurkoski, Jennifer & Massey, Cade
- 396-403 Payment scheme self-selection in the credence goods market: An experimental study
by Bejarano, Hernán & Green, Ellen P. & Rassenti, Stephen
- 404-424 Genetic and environmental influences on household financial distress
by Xu, Yilan & Briley, Daniel A. & Brown, Jeffrey R. & Roberts, Brent W.
- 425-450 Repayment flexibility in microfinance contracts: Theory and experimental evidence on take up and selection
by Barboni, Giorgia
- 451-467 When foul play seems fair: Exploring the link between just deserts and honesty
by Galeotti, Fabio & Kline, Reuben & Orsini, Raimondello
- 468-481 How transparency may corrupt − experimental evidence from asymmetric public goods games
by Khadjavi, Menusch & Lange, Andreas & Nicklisch, Andreas
- 482-493 Social responsibility and incentives in the lab: Why do agents exert more effort when principals donate?
by Kajackaite, Agne & Sliwka, Dirk
- 494-508 The back-scratching game
by Murray, Cameron K. & Frijters, Paul & Vorster, Melissa
- 509-539 Compulsory schooling laws and formation of beliefs: Education, religion and superstition
by Mocan, Naci & Pogorelova, Luiza
2017, Volume 141, Issue C
- 1-13 ‘You must not know about me’—On the willingness to share personal data
by Schudy, Simeon & Utikal, Verena
- 14-28 Inference by college admission departments
by Conlin, Michael & Dickert-Conlin, Stacy
- 29-42 Discrimination in a deprived neighbourhood: An artefactual field experiment
by Grosskopf, Brit & Pearce, Graeme
- 43-63 Criminal network formation and optimal detection policy: The role of cascade of detection
by Deng, Liuchun & Sun, Yufeng
- 64-82 Coordination through social learning in a general equilibrium model
by Salle, Isabelle & Yildizoglu, Murat & Zumpe, Martin & Sénégas, Marc-Alexandre
- 83-95 Does mass immigration destroy institutions? 1990s Israel as a natural experiment
by Powell, Benjamin & Clark, J.R. & Nowrasteh, Alex
- 96-109 Competitive behavior, stress, and gender
by Halko, Marja-Liisa & Sääksvuori, Lauri
- 110-121 Conditional cooperation and betrayal aversion
by Cubitt, Robin & Gächter, Simon & Quercia, Simone
- 122-134 Soft transactions
by Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Lau, C. Oscar
- 135-150 Do wage expectations predict college enrollment? Evidence from healthcare
by Schweri, Juerg & Hartog, Joop
- 151-163 Are public and private enforcement complements or substitutes? Evidence from high frequency data
by DeAngelo, Gregory & Humphreys, Brad R. & Reimers, Imke
- 164-176 Anchoring in financial decision-making: Evidence from Jeopardy!
by Jetter, Michael & Walker, Jay K.
- 177-187 Coordination with endogenous groups
by Chen, Roy
- 188-195 Banning bitcoin
by Hendrickson, Joshua R. & Luther, William J.
- 196-209 Social comparisons in oligopsony
by Goerke, Laszlo & Neugart, Michael
- 210-232 Protecting energy intakes against income shocks
by von Hinke, Stephanie & Leckie, George
- 233-253 The effect of privacy concerns on social network formation
by Gaudeul, Alexia & Giannetti, Caterina
- 254-276 Deterring poaching of a common pool resource
by De Geest, Lawrence R. & Stranlund, John K. & Spraggon, John M.
- 277-300 The coexistence of stable equilibria under least squares learning
by Kopányi, Dávid
- 301-315 Salient compromises in the newsvendor game
by Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Köster, Mats
2017, Volume 140, Issue C
- 1-17 “Now that you mention it”: A survey experiment on information, inattention and online privacy
by Marreiros, Helia & Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael & Schraefel, M.C.
- 18-34 Do investors trade too much? A laboratory experiment
by da Gama Batista, João & Massaro, Domenico & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe & Challet, Damien & Hommes, Cars
- 35-55 Education choices and returns on the labor and marriage markets: Evidence from data on subjective expectations
by Attanasio, Orazio P. & Kaufmann, Katja M.
- 56-69 Favorite–longshot bias in pari-mutuel betting: An evolutionary explanation
by Kajii, Atsushi & Watanabe, Takahiro
- 70-90 The dynamics of leverage in a demand-driven model with heterogeneous firms
by Di Guilmi, Corrado & Carvalho, Laura
- 91-119 An experimental study of a common property renewable resource game in continuous time
by Tasneem, Dina & Engle-Warnick, Jim & Benchekroun, Hassan
- 120-129 Don’t let the easy be the enemy of the good. Returns from art investments: What is wrong with it?
by Vecco, Marilena & Zanola, Roberto
- 130-146 Going from bad to worse: Adaptation to poor health health spending, longevity, and the value of life
by Schünemann, Johannes & Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo
- 147-175 Parenthood and productivity of highly skilled labor: Evidence from the groves of academe
by Krapf, Matthias & Ursprung, Heinrich W. & Zimmermann, Christian
- 176-196 Culture, compliance, and confidentiality: Taxpayer behavior in the United States and Italy
by Alm, James & Bernasconi, Michele & Laury, Susan & Lee, Daniel J. & Wallace, Sally
- 197-223 Portfolio choice and asset prices when preferences are interdependent
by Curatola, Giuliano
- 224-245 Law enforcement and political participation: Italy, 1861–65
by Accetturo, Antonio & Bugamelli, Matteo & Lamorgese, Andrea R.
- 246-266 Cheap promises: Evidence from loan repayment pledges in an online experiment
by Bhanot, Syon P.