Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
2015, Volume 115, Issue C
- 3-17 Behavioral economics of education
by Koch, Alexander & Nafziger, Julia & Nielsen, Helena Skyt
- 18-29 Prosocial norms in the classroom: The role of self-regulation in following norms of giving
by Blake, Peter R. & Piovesan, Marco & Montinari, Natalia & Warneken, Felix & Gino, Francesca
- 30-44 Cognitive skills, personality, and economic preferences in collegiate success
by Burks, Stephen V. & Lewis, Connor & Kivi, Paul A. & Wiener, Amanda & Anderson, Jon E. & Götte, Lorenz & DeYoung, Colin G. & Rustichini, Aldo
- 45-66 Cheating and social interactions. Evidence from a randomized experiment in a national evaluation program
by Lucifora, Claudio & Tonello, Marco
- 67-74 Donations, risk attitudes and time preferences: A study on altruism in primary school children
by Angerer, Silvia & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Lergetporer, Philipp & Sutter, Matthias
- 75-93 Gender differences in behavioral problems and school outcomes
by Kristoffersen, Jannie H.G. & Obel, Carsten & Smith, Nina
- 94-110 Gender differences in behaviour under competitive pressure: Evidence on omission patterns in university entrance examinations
by Pekkarinen, Tuomas
- 111-122 Patience, self-control and the demand for commitment: Evidence from a large-scale field experiment
by Alan, Sule & Ertac, Seda
- 123-143 Academic performance and single-sex schooling: Evidence from a natural experiment in Switzerland
by Eisenkopf, Gerald & Hessami, Zohal & Fischbacher, Urs & Ursprung, Heinrich W.
- 144-160 Summer nudging: Can personalized text messages and peer mentor outreach increase college going among low-income high school graduates?
by Castleman, Benjamin L. & Page, Lindsay C.
- 161-196 Grades and rank: Impacts of non-financial incentives on test performance
by Jalava, Nina & Joensen, Juanna Schrøter & Pellas, Elin
- 197-216 How individual characteristics shape the structure of social networks
by Girard, Yann & Hett, Florian & Schunk, Daniel
- 217-236 Procrastination, academic success and the effectiveness of a remedial program
by De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo
2015, Volume 114, Issue C
- 1-12 Trading off the benefits and costs of choice: Evidence from Australian elections
by Nagler, Matthew G.
- 13-26 Excludability: A laboratory study on forced ranking in team production
by Croson, Rachel & Fatas, Enrique & Neugebauer, Tibor & Morales, Antonio J.
- 27-35 Green consumerism and pollution control
by Chander, P. & Muthukrishnan, S.
- 36-45 Compensating wage differentials in stable job matching equilibrium
by Han, Seungjin & Yamaguchi, Shintaro
- 46-61 Better feared than loved: Reputations and the motives for conflict
by Long, Iain W.
- 62-74 Who is coming to the artefactual field experiment? Participation bias among Chinese rural migrants
by Frijters, Paul & Kong, Tao Sherry & Liu, Elaine M.
2015, Volume 113, Issue C
- 1-12 Beliefs and truth-telling: A laboratory experiment
by Peeters, Ronald & Vorsatz, Marc & Walzl, Markus
- 13-25 A study of a market anomaly: “White Men Can’t Jump”, but would you bet on it?
by Igan, Deniz & Pinheiro, Marcelo & Smith, John
- 26-33 A comprehensive comparison of students and non-students in classic experimental games
by Belot, Michele & Duch, Raymond & Miller, Luis
- 34-50 A theory of discrete choice with information costs
by Cheremukhin, Anton & Popova, Anna & Tutino, Antonella
- 51-63 Simple decision rules in small groups: Collegial rule vs. rotational rule
by Shadmehr, Mehdi
- 64-79 Search costs and adaptive consumers: Short time delays do not affect choice quality
by Sonntag, Axel
2015, Volume 112, Issue C
- 1-16 Foreign currency borrowing and knowledge about exchange rate risk
by Beckmann, Elisabeth & Stix, Helmut
- 17-25 Strategic disclosure: The case of business school rankings
by Luca, Michael & Smith, Jonathan
- 26-32 Sex and happiness
by Cheng, Zhiming & Smyth, Russell
- 33-45 Commitment problems in conflict resolution
by Kimbrough, Erik O. & Rubin, Jared & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W.
- 46-63 Endogenous price expectations as reference points in auctions
by Ahmad, Husnain Fateh
- 64-84 Coordination in a changing environment
by Matros, Alexander & Moser, Scott
- 85-97 On skewed risks in economic models and experiments
by Ebert, Sebastian
- 98-111 You scratch his back, he scratches mine and I’ll scratch yours: Deception in simultaneous cyclic networks
by Song, Fei & Zhong, Chen-Bo
- 112-126 Risk attitude and cognitive aging
by Bonsang, Eric & Dohmen, Thomas
- 127-140 Reputation and social (dis)approval in feedback mechanisms: An experimental study
by Lumeau, Marianne & Masclet, David & Penard, Thierry
- 141-163 Performance pay and information: Reducing child undernutrition in India
by Singh, Prakarsh
- 164-186 In transit: The well-being of migrants from transition and post-transition countries
by Nikolova, Milena & Graham, Carol
- 187-203 A discrete choice model of transitions to sustainable technologies
by Zeppini, Paolo
- 204-220 Equilibria and efficiency in bilingual labour markets
by Armstrong, Alex
- 221-236 To remit, or not to remit: that is the question. A remittance field experiment
by Torero, Máximo & Viceisza, Angelino
- 237-250 A lifecycle perspective of stock market performance and wellbeing
by Frijters, Paul & Johnston, David W. & Shields, Michael A. & Sinha, Kompal
- 251-265 On the fragility of sunspot equilibria under learning and evolutionary dynamics
by Berardi, Michele
- 266-288 The evolution of social learning and its economic consequences
by Bossan, Benjamin & Jann, Ole & Hammerstein, Peter
- 289-310 Super-exponential endogenous bubbles in an equilibrium model of fundamentalist and chartist traders
by Kaizoji, Taisei & Leiss, Matthias & Saichev, Alexander & Sornette, Didier
- 311-323 Optimal sorting in group contests with complementarities
by Brookins, Philip & Lightle, John P. & Ryvkin, Dmitry
2015, Volume 111, Issue C
- 1-12 Theocracy and resilience against economic sanctions
by Naghavi, Alireza & Pignataro, Giuseppe
- 13-22 Income attraction: An online dating field experiment
by Ong, David & Wang, Jue
- 23-37 Contract cheating & the market in essays
by Rigby, Dan & Burton, Michael & Balcombe, Kelvin & Bateman, Ian & Mulatu, Abay
- 38-58 Cultural integration: Experimental evidence of convergence in immigrants’ preferences
by Cameron, Lisa & Erkal, Nisvan & Gangadharan, Lata & Zhang, Marina
- 59-70 Conspicuous consumption, conspicuous health, and optimal taxation
by Mujcic, Redzo & Frijters, Paul
- 71-78 The impact of the assimilation of migrants on the well-being of native inhabitants: A theory
by Stark, Oded & Bielawski, Jakub & Jakubek, Marcin
- 79-87 Timing of kindness – Evidence from a field experiment
by Ockenfels, Axel & Sliwka, Dirk & Werner, Peter
- 88-105 The effect of hysteresis on equilibrium selection in coordination games
by Romero, Julian
- 106-118 Does society underestimate women? Evidence from the performance of female jockeys in horse racing
by Brown, Alasdair & Yang, Fuyu
- 119-136 Inter-company matching and the supply of informed capital
by Anjos, Fernando & Drexler, Alejandro
- 137-153 Heterogeneity in subjective wellbeing: An application to occupational allocation in Africa
by Falco, Paolo & Maloney, William F. & Rijkers, Bob & Sarrias, Mauricio
- 154-168 Price complexity and buyer confusion in markets
by Kalaycı, Kenan
- 169-176 No myopic loss aversion in adolescents? – An experimental note
by Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Sutter, Matthias & Zeileis, Achim
- 177-196 Support for public provision of a private good with top-up and opt-out: A controlled laboratory experiment
by Buckley, Neil & Cuff, Katherine & Hurley, Jeremiah & Mestelman, Stuart & Thomas, Stephanie & Cameron, David
- 197-208 Directing remittances to education with soft and hard commitments: Evidence from a lab-in-the-field experiment and new product take-up among Filipino migrants in Rome
by De Arcangelis, Giuseppe & Joxhe, Majlinda & McKenzie, David & Tiongson, Erwin & Yang, Dean
- 209-223 The impact of entrepreneurship education in high school on long-term entrepreneurial performance
by Elert, Niklas & Andersson, Fredrik W. & Wennberg, Karl
- 224-236 The effect of cash transfers to schools on voluntary contributions
by Bando, Rosangela
2015, Volume 110, Issue C
- 1-18 The perverse impact of calling for energy conservation
by Holladay, J. Scott & Price, Michael K. & Wanamaker, Marianne
- 19-44 Does mother tongue make for women's work? Linguistics, household labor, and gender identity
by Hicks, Daniel L. & Santacreu-Vasut, Estefania & Shoham, Amir
- 45-58 Selection and the age – productivity profile. Evidence from chess players
by Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio & Rocco, Lorenzo
- 59-77 Relative pay and its effects on firm efficiency in a transitional economy
by Firth, Michael & Leung, Tak Yan & Rui, Oliver M. & Na, Chaohong
- 78-90 Is smoking behavior culturally determined? Evidence from British immigrants
by Christopoulou, Rebekka & Lillard, Dean R.
- 91-105 Does the mobility of R&D labor increase innovation?
by Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian & Rønde, Thomas
- 106-118 Signaling smarts? Revealed preferences for self and social perceptions of intelligence
by McManus, T. Clay & Rao, Justin M.
- 119-144 The economic origins of the evil eye belief
by Gershman, Boris
- 145-159 Choosing to be trained: Do behavioral traits matter?
by Dasgupta, Utteeyo & Gangadharan, Lata & Maitra, Pushkar & Mani, Subha & Subramanian, Samyukta
- 160-175 Selection, tournaments, and dishonesty
by Faravelli, Marco & Friesen, Lana & Gangadharan, Lata
2015, Volume 109, Issue C
- 1-9 On divergent dynamics with ordinary least squares learning
by Chatterji, Shurojit & Lobato, Ignacio N.
- 10-25 Reference-dependent preferences, team relocations, and major league expansion
by Humphreys, Brad R. & Zhou, Li
- 26-40 The nature of information and its effect on bidding behavior: Laboratory evidence in a first price common value auction
by Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D. & Castro, Manuel
- 41-55 Optimal tolerance for failure
by Siegert, Caspar & Trepper, Piers
- 56-71 Agricultural marketing cooperatives with direct selling: A cooperative–non-cooperative game
by Agbo, Maxime & Rousselière, Damien & Salanié, Julien
- 72-84 Do buyer groups facilitate collusion?
by Normann, Hans-Theo & Rösch, Jürgen & Schultz, Luis Manuel
- 85-100 Circumstantial risk: Impact of future tax evasion and labor supply opportunities on risk exposure
by Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Zeppenfeld, Christopher
- 101-119 Dynamic nonlinear income taxation with quasi-hyperbolic discounting and no commitment
by Guo, Jang-Ting & Krause, Alan
- 120-134 Heterogeneity and cooperation: The role of capability and valuation on public goods provision
by Kölle, Felix
- 135-144 Optimal incentives for takaful (Islamic insurance) operators
by Khan, Hayat
- 145-162 Corruption, fertility, and human capital
by Varvarigos, Dimitrios & Arsenis, Panagiotis
- 163-172 The cross-sectional “Gambler's Fallacy”: Set representativeness in lottery number choices
by Lien, Jaimie W. & Yuan, Jia
- 173-187 Who's naughty? Who's nice? Experiments on whether pro-social workers are selected out of cutthroat business environments
by Hoffman, Mitchell & Morgan, John
- 188-202 Pricing decisions in an experimental dynamic stochastic general equilibrium economy
by Noussair, Charles N. & Pfajfar, Damjan & Zsiros, Janos
- 203-216 Managers’ external social ties at work: Blessing or curse for the firm?
by Brandes, Leif & Brechot, Marc & Franck, Egon
- 217-239 Minimal two-way flow networks with small decay
by De Jaegher, K. & Kamphorst, J.J.A.
2014, Volume 108, Issue C
- 1-18 Unobserved tax avoidance and the tax elasticity of FDI
by Egger, Peter H. & Merlo, Valeria & Wamser, Georg
- 19-39 Livestock asset transfers with and without training: Evidence from Rwanda
by Argent, Jonathan & Augsburg, Britta & Rasul, Imran
- 40-58 Gender differences in decisions under profound uncertainty are non-robust to the availability of information on equally informed others’ decisions
by Hohnisch, M. & Pittnauer, S. & Selten, R. & Pfingsten, A. & Eraßmy, J.
- 59-77 Learning by (limited) forward looking players
by Mengel, Friederike
- 78-93 Investments and bargaining in a model with positive consumption externalities
by Cardona, Daniel & Rubí-Barceló, Antoni
- 94-107 Competition vs. communication: An experimental study on restoring trust
by Lei, Vivian & Masclet, David & Vesely, Filip
- 108-122 Depth of reasoning and higher order beliefs
by Strzalecki, Tomasz
- 123-134 The economic value to smokers of graphic warning labels on cigarettes: Evidence from combining market and experimental auction data
by Rousu, Matthew C. & Marette, Stéphan & Thrasher, James F. & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 135-146 The interaction of explicit and implicit contracts: A signaling approach
by Gürtler, Marc & Gürtler, Oliver
- 147-165 The design of charitable fund-raising schemes: Matching grants or seed money
by Gong, Ning & Grundy, Bruce D.
- 166-173 Car mechanics in the lab––Investigating the behavior of real experts on experimental markets for credence goods
by Beck, Adrian & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Qiu, Jianying & Sutter, Matthias
- 174-186 The long-run impact of a traumatic experience on risk aversion
by Kim, Young-Il & Lee, Jungmin
- 187-197 An experimental test of the effect of negative social norms on energy-efficient investments
by Yeomans, Mike & Herberich, David
- 198-211 “Feel the Warmth” glow: A field experiment on manipulating the act of giving
by Chuan, Amanda & Samek, Anya Savikhin
- 212-223 Continuous time and communication in a public-goods experiment
by Oprea, Ryan & Charness, Gary & Friedman, Daniel
- 224-235 Judicial error by groups and individuals
by van Dijk, Frans & Sonnemans, Joep & Bauw, Eddy
- 236-251 Are risk-seekers more optimistic? Non-parametric approach
by Weinstock, Eyal & Sonsino, Doron
- 252-260 Conditional cooperation with negative externalities – An experiment
by Engel, Christoph & Zhurakhovska, Lilia
- 261-272 Bargaining power does not matter when sharing losses – Experimental evidence of equal split in the Nash bargaining game
by Kroll, Eike B. & Morgenstern, Ralf & Neumann, Thomas & Schosser, Stephan & Vogt, Bodo
- 273-289 Economic incentives and social preferences: Causal evidence of non-separability
by Faravelli, Marco & Stanca, Luca
- 292-318 How Werner Güth's ultimatum game shaped our understanding of social behavior
by van Damme, Eric & Binmore, Kenneth G. & Roth, Alvin E. & Samuelson, Larry & Winter, Eyal & Bolton, Gary E. & Ockenfels, Axel & Dufwenberg, Martin & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Gneezy, Uri & Kocher, Martin G. & Sutter, Matthias & Sanfey, Alan G. & Kliemt, Hartmut & Selten, Reinhard & Nagel, Rosemarie & Azar, Ofer H.
- 319-330 Revealed distributional preferences: Individuals vs. teams
by Balafoutas, Loukas & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Kocher, Martin & Sutter, Matthias
- 331-342 Are default contributions sticky? An experimental analysis of defaults in public goods provision
by Cappelletti, Dominique & Mittone, Luigi & Ploner, Matteo
- 343-353 Social preferences can make imperfect sanctions work: Evidence from a public good experiment
by Engel, Christoph
- 354-363 Do high stakes and competition undermine fair behaviour? Evidence from Russia
by Fehr, Ernst & Tougareva, Elena & Fischbacher, Urs
- 364-373 Cooperation in local and global groups
by Fellner, Gerlinde & Lünser, Gabriele K.
- 374-382 Is avatar-to-avatar communication as effective as face-to-face communication? An Ultimatum Game experiment in First and Second Life
by Greiner, Ben & Caravella, Mary & Roth, Alvin E.
- 383-388 A note on empathy in games
by Grohn, Jan & Huck, Steffen & Valasek, Justin Mattias
- 389-395 Endogenous community formation and collective provision – A procedurally fair mechanism
by Güth, Werner
- 396-409 More than thirty years of ultimatum bargaining experiments: Motives, variations, and a survey of the recent literature
by Güth, Werner & Kocher, Martin G.
- 410-419 Providing revenue-generating projects under a fair mechanism: An experimental analysis
by Güth, Werner & Koukoumelis, Anastasios & Levati, M. Vittoria & Ploner, Matteo
- 420-432 Endogenous price leadership – A theoretical and experimental analysis
by Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred & Zaby, Alexandra
- 433-441 Bilateral bargaining of heterogeneous groups—How significant are patient partners?
by Kirchkamp, Oliver & Vollstädt, Ulrike
- 442-452 Voluntary leadership in an experimental trust game
by Kleine, Fabian & Königstein, Manfred & Rozsnyói, Balázs
- 453-462 Beliefs and ingroup favoritism
by Ockenfels, Axel & Werner, Peter
- 463-476 Discriminatory taxes are unpopular—Even when they are efficient and distributionally fair
by Sausgruber, Rupert & Tyran, Jean-Robert
2014, Volume 107, Issue PB
- 428-439 Credit card borrowing and the monoamine oxidase A (MAOA) gene
by De Neve, Jan-Emmanuel & Fowler, James H.
- 440-454 Do positional goods inhibit saving? Evidence from a life-cycle experiment
by Feltovich, Nick & Ejebu, Ourega-Zoé
- 455-469 Self-control, financial literacy & the co-holding puzzle
by Gathergood, John & Weber, Jörg
- 470-486 The dark side of sunshine: Regulatory oversight and status quo bias
by Michael Collins, J. & Urban, Carly
- 487-511 Technical analysis and individual investors
by Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Shefrin, Hersh
- 512-526 The meerkat effect: Personality and market returns affect investors’ portfolio monitoring behaviour
by Gherzi, Svetlana & Egan, Daniel & Stewart, Neil & Haisley, Emily & Ayton, Peter
- 527-540 Friends do let friends buy stocks actively
by Heimer, Rawley Z.
- 541-552 Debiasing the disposition effect by reducing the saliency of information about a stock's purchase price
by Frydman, Cary & Rangel, Antonio
- 553-565 Stereotypes and false consensus: How financial professionals predict risk preferences
by Roth, Benjamin & Voskort, Andrea
- 566-581 Path dependence in risky choice: Affective and deliberative processes in brain and behavior
by Hytönen, Kaisa & Baltussen, Guido & van den Assem, Martijn J. & Klucharev, Vasily & Sanfey, Alan G. & Smidts, Ale
- 582-594 Keeping your gains close but your money closer: The prepayment effect in riskless choices
by Hochman, Guy & Ayal, Shahar & Ariely, Dan
- 595-613 Funding decisions and entrepreneurial team diversity: A field study
by Vogel, Rick & Puhan, Tatjana Xenia & Shehu, Edlira & Kliger, Doron & Beese, Henning
- 614-629 The role of surprise: Understanding overreaction and underreaction to unanticipated events using in-play soccer betting market
by Choi, Darwin & Hui, Sam K.
- 630-651 Gender differences in optimism and asset allocation
by Jacobsen, Ben & Lee, John B. & Marquering, Wessel & Zhang, Cherry Y.
- 652-666 Second-order beliefs and the individual investor
by Egan, Daniel & Merkle, Christoph & Weber, Martin
- 667-684 An empirical examination of heterogeneity and switching in foreign exchange markets
by Goldbaum, David & Zwinkels, Remco C.J.
- 685-707 Adaptive learning and survey data
by Markiewicz, Agnieszka & Pick, Andreas
- 708-729 Investor sentiment from internet message postings and the predictability of stock returns
by Kim, Soon-Ho & Kim, Dongcheol
- 730-743 Facebook's daily sentiment and international stock markets
by Siganos, Antonios & Vagenas-Nanos, Evangelos & Verwijmeren, Patrick
- 744-759 Glamour brands and glamour stocks
by Billett, Matthew T. & Jiang, Zhan & Rego, Lopo L.
- 760-780 Exuberance out of left field: Do sports results cause investors to take their eyes off the ball?
by Pantzalis, Christos & Park, Jung Chul
- 781-797 Asset-holdings caps and bubbles in experimental asset markets
by Lugovskyy, Volodymyr & Puzzello, Daniela & Tucker, Steven & Williams, Arlington
- 798-809 Experimental evidence on varying uncertainty and skewness in laboratory double-auction markets
by Huber, Jürgen & Kirchler, Michael & Stefan, Matthias
- 810-826 Does ambiguity aversion survive in experimental asset markets?
by Füllbrunn, Sascha & Rau, Holger A. & Weitzel, Utz
- 827-842 Judgmental overconfidence and trading activity
by Fellner-Röhling, Gerlinde & Krügel, Sebastian
2014, Volume 107, Issue PA
- 1-9 Ranking friends
by Feinberg, Yossi & Kets, Willemien
- 10-24 Moral hypocrisy, power and social preferences
by Rustichini, Aldo & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 25-39 Deception choice and self-selection – The importance of being earnest
by Konrad, Kai A. & Lohse, Tim & Qari, Salmai
- 40-50 How different are smokers? An analysis based on personal finances
by Adams, Scott & Bose, Niloy & Rustichini, Aldo
- 51-63 Conflicts of interest distort public evaluations: Evidence from NCAA football coaches
by Kotchen, Matthew J. & Potoski, Matthew
- 64-85 Learning tastes through social interaction
by Hsiaw, Alice
- 86-106 Savings and prize-linked savings accounts
by Atalay, Kadir & Bakhtiar, Fayzan & Cheung, Stephen & Slonim, Robert
- 107-122 Everyone believes in redemption: Nudges and overoptimism in costly task completion
by Tasoff, Joshua & Letzler, Robert
- 123-135 Externalities in recruiting
by Kräkel, Matthias & Szech, Nora & von Bieberstein, Frauke
- 136-152 Pro-social preferences and self-selection into jobs: Evidence from South African nurses
by Lagarde, Mylene & Blaauw, Duane
- 153-172 Roll a die and tell a lie – What affects honesty?
by Arbel, Yuval & Bar-El, Ronen & Siniver, Erez & Tobol, Yossef
- 173-175 The identification of causal effects in environmental and energy economics
by Evans, Mary F. & Kotchen, Matthew J. & Vossler, Christian A.
- 176-190 Dynamic salience with intermittent billing: Evidence from smart electricity meters
by Gilbert, Ben & Graff Zivin, Joshua
- 191-208 Towards understanding the role of price in residential electricity choices: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Jessoe, Katrina & Rapson, David & Smith, Jeremy B.
- 209-227 Goal setting and energy conservation
by Harding, Matthew & Hsiaw, Alice
- 228-247 Does the quality of electricity matter? Evidence from rural India
by Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Pelli, Martino & Ural Marchand, Beyza
- 248-268 Spatial and temporal heterogeneity of marginal emissions: Implications for electric cars and other electricity-shifting policies
by Graff Zivin, Joshua S. & Kotchen, Matthew J. & Mansur, Erin T.
- 269-289 California energy efficiency: Lessons for the rest of the world, or not?
by Levinson, Arik
- 290-307 Behavioral responses to Daylight Savings Time
by Sexton, Alison L. & Beatty, Timothy K.M.
- 308-323 Perceived price in residential water demand: Evidence from a natural experiment
by Wichman, Casey J.
- 324-343 Free to choose: Promoting conservation by relaxing outdoor watering restrictions
by Castledine, A. & Moeltner, K. & Price, M.K. & Stoddard, S.
- 344-365 The performance of non-experimental designs in the evaluation of environmental programs: A design-replication study using a large-scale randomized experiment as a benchmark
by Ferraro, Paul J. & Miranda, Juan José
- 366-379 Temporal spillovers in land conservation
by Jacobson, Sarah
- 380-401 Environmental Justice: Evidence from Superfund cleanup durations
by Burda, Martin & Harding, Matthew
- 402-420 Elements of emission market design: An experimental analysis of California's market for greenhouse gas allowances
by Shobe, William & Holt, Charles & Huetteman, Thaddeus
2014, Volume 106, Issue C
- 1-9 The effect of unpleasant experiences on evaluation and behavior
by Schurr, Amos & Rodensky, Dotan & Erev, Ido
- 10-28 Does competition lead to customization?
by Hsu, Wen-Tai & Lu, Yi & Ng, Travis
- 29-41 Interest-group size and legislative lobbying
by Schneider, Maik T.
- 42-61 Cross-border loss offset can fuel tax competition
by Haufler, Andreas & Mardan, Mohammed
- 62-77 The role of media for consumers’ inflation expectation formation
by Lamla, Michael J. & Lein, Sarah M.
- 78-94 Crowding-in of complementary contributions to public goods: Firm investment into open source software
by Reisinger, Markus & Ressner, Ludwig & Schmidtke, Richard & Thomes, Tim Paul
- 95-108 Chaos in economic models with exogenous shocks
by Akhmet, Marat & Akhmetova, Zhanar & Fen, Mehmet Onur
- 109-123 The effects of exposure to hyperinflation on occupational choice
by de Mello, João M.P. & Waisman, Caio & Zilberman, Eduardo
- 124-139 Doing wrong to do right? Social preferences and dishonest behavior
by Okeke, Edward N. & Godlonton, Susan
- 140-165 Taxation, income redistribution and debt dynamics in a seven-equation model of the business cycle
by Colacchio, Giorgio
- 166-174 CEO control, corporate performance and pay-performance sensitivity
by Amzaleg, Yaron & Azar, Ofer H. & Ben-Zion, Uri & Rosenfeld, Ahron
- 175-196 Trust issues: Evidence on the intergenerational trust transmission among children of immigrants
by Ljunge, Martin
- 197-212 Public enforcement of securities market rules: Resource-based evidence from the Securities and Exchange Commission
by Lohse, Tim & Pascalau, Razvan & Thomann, Christian
- 213-226 Harmful competition in insurance markets
by De Feo, Giuseppe & Hindriks, Jean
- 227-234 Money is no object: Testing the endowment effect in exchange goods
by Svirsky, Daniel
- 235-253 Long term savings decisions: Financial reform, peer effects and ethnicity
by Mugerman, Yevgeny & Sade, Orly & Shayo, Moses
- 254-268 Consumption–savings decisions under upward-looking comparisons
by Drechsel-Grau, Moritz & Schmid, Kai D.
- 269-280 The lure of illusory luck: How much are people willing to pay for random shocks
by Yuan, Jia & Sun, Guang-Zhen & Siu, Ricardo
- 281-297 Signs and (counter)signals of trustworthiness
by Gambetta, Diego & Székely, Áron
- 298-316 Tax policy and present-biased preferences: Paternalism under international capital mobility
by Aronsson, Thomas & Sjögren, Tomas
- 317-334 Decomposing firm-level sales variation
by Munch, Jakob R. & Nguyen, Daniel X.
- 335-351 Occupational sorting of school graduates: The role of economic preferences
by Fouarge, Didier & Kriechel, Ben & Dohmen, Thomas
- 352-366 Strategic complexity and cooperation: An experimental study
by Jones, Matthew T.
- 367-378 Payment systems in the healthcare industry: An experimental study of physician incentives
by Green, Ellen P.
- 379-401 The French unhappiness puzzle: The cultural dimension of happiness
by Senik, Claudia
- 402-412 Hey look at me: The effect of giving circles on giving
by Karlan, Dean & McConnell, Margaret A.