Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
2018, Volume 145, Issue C
- 1-23 Google Trends and reality: Do the proportions match?
by Siliverstovs, Boriss & Wochner, Daniel S.
- 24-33 Allowing for reflection time does not change behavior in dictator and cheating games
by Andersen, Steffen & Gneezy, Uri & Kajackaite, Agne & Marx, Julie
- 34-51 Product space and the development of nations: A model of product diversification
by Desmarchelier, Benoît & Regis, Paulo José & Salike, Nimesh
- 52-65 Unilateral and multilateral sanctions: A network approach
by Joshi, Sumit & Mahmud, Ahmed Saber
- 66-79 Can firms see into the future? Survey evidence from Germany
by Massenot, Baptiste & Pettinicchi, Yuri
- 80-94 Self-control: Knowledge or perishable resource?
by Palma, Marco A. & Segovia, Michelle S. & Kassas, Bachir & Ribera, Luis A. & Hall, Charles R.
- 95-113 Sports sentiment and tipping behavior
by Ge, Qi
- 114-140 Dynamic voluntary contribution to a public project under time inconsistency
by Altınok, Ahmet & Yılmaz, Murat
- 141-150 Signaling with costly acquisition of signals
by Bilancini, Ennio & Boncinelli, Leonardo
- 151-175 Risk information, risk salience, and adolescent sexual behavior: Experimental evidence from Cameroon
by Dupas, Pascaline & Huillery, Elise & Seban, Juliette
- 176-201 Incomplete contracting, renegotiation, and expectation-based loss aversion
by Herweg, Fabian & Karle, Heiko & Müller, Daniel
- 202-217 Revealed differences
by Castillo, Marco & Freer, Mikhail
- 218-231 Population uncertainty in voluntary contributions of public goods
by Kim, Duk Gyoo
- 232-248 Wages, performance and harassment
by Bac, Mehmet
- 249-260 The glorified mothers of sons: Evidence from child sex composition and parental time allocation in rural China
by Fan, Yi & Yi, Junjian & Yuan, Ye & Zhang, Junsen
- 261-274 The effect of ideological positions on job market interaction: A spatial analysis
by Alexandron-Lavon, Anat & Epstein, Gil S. & Lindner-Pomerantz, Renana
- 275-293 Entrepreneurship and income inequality
by Halvarsson, Daniel & Korpi, Martin & Wennberg, Karl
- 294-305 Group gender composition and economic decision-making: Evidence from the Kallystée business game
by Lamiraud, Karine & Vranceanu, Radu
- 306-319 Group (Re-) formation in public good games: The tale of the bad apple?
by Grund, Christian & Harbring, Christine & Thommes, Kirsten
- 320-334 How fully do people exploit their bargaining position? The effects of bargaining institution and the 50–50 norm
by Anbarci, Nejat & Feltovich, Nick
- 335-351 Choice experiments are not conducted in a vacuum: The effects of external price information on choice behavior
by Caputo, Vincenzina & Lusk, Jayson L. & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 352-369 Individual preferences and the exponential growth bias
by Königsheim, C. & Lukas, M. & Nöth, M.
- 370-401 Are work intensity and healthy eating substitutes? Field evidence on food choices under varying workloads
by Lien, Jaimie W. & Zheng, Jie
- 402-423 Capital market imperfections and trade liberalization in general equilibrium
by Irlacher, Michael & Unger, Florian
- 424-434 The coevolution of endogenous knowledge networks and knowledge creation
by Tur, Elena M. & Azagra-Caro, Joaquín M.
- 435-448 Testing the impact of frustration and anger when responsibility is low
by Persson, Emil
- 449-464 Unawareness and selective disclosure: The effect of school quality information on property prices
by Haisken-DeNew, John & Hasan, Syed & Jha, Nikhil & Sinning, Mathias
- 465-473 Does money illusion matter in intertemporal decision making?
by Yamamori, Tetsuo & Iwata, Kazuyuki & Ogawa, Akira
- 474-494 Overconfidence, stability and investments
by Dessí, Roberta & Zhao, Xiaojian
- 495-510 That's how we roll: An experiment on rollover risk
by Bosch-Rosa, Ciril
- 511-529 Teaching by example and induced beliefs in a model of cultural transmission
by Adriani, Fabrizio & Matheson, Jesse A. & Sonderegger, Silvia
- 530-545 Collusion, profitability and welfare: Theory and evidence
by Symeonidis, George
- 546-566 One size fits all? Tailoring retirement plan defaults
by Butt, Adam & Donald, M. Scott & Foster, F. Douglas & Thorp, Susan & Warren, Geoffrey J.
- 567-591 An experimental study on decentralized networked markets
by Comola, Margherita & Fafchamps, Marcel
2017, Volume 144, Issue C
- 1-17 Investing to cooperate: Theory and experiment
by Benoît, Jean-Pierre & Galbiati, Roberto & Henry, Emeric
- 18-39 House price responses to a national property tax reform
by Elinder, Mikael & Persson, Lovisa
- 40-61 Child brides
by Leeson, Peter T. & Suarez, Paola A.
- 62-77 The return motivations of legal permanent migrants: Evidence from exchange rate shocks and immigrants in Australia
by Abarcar, Paolo
- 78-86 An experimental investigation of rating-market regulation
by Keser, Claudia & Özgümüs, Asri & Peterlé, Emmanuel & Schmidt, Martin
- 87-96 Bank run psychology
by Dijk, Oege
- 97-120 Systemic risk in financial systems: A feedback approach
by Silva, Thiago Christiano & da Silva, Michel Alexandre & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda
- 121-132 Internal conflict, market uniformity, and transparency in price competition between teams
by Kurschilgen, Michael & Morell, Alexander & Weisel, Ori
- 133-152 Mechanisms for the control of fiscal deficits
by Grüner, Hans Peter
- 153-165 Incomplete contracts, shared ownership, and investment incentives
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 166-187 When to quit: Narrow bracketing and reference dependence in taxi drivers
by Martin, Vincent
- 188-203 Round prices and price rigidity: Evidence from outlawing odd prices
by Ater, Itai & Gerlitz, Omri
- 204-218 Choosing a public-spirited leader: An experimental investigation of political selection
by Markussen, Thomas & Tyran, Jean-Robert
- 219-237 Empirical calibration of adaptive learning
by Berardi, Michele & Galimberti, Jaqueson K.
- 238-257 Examining the relationship between visual attention and stated preferences: A discrete choice experiment using eye-tracking
by Balcombe, Kelvin & Fraser, Iain & Williams, Louis & McSorley, Eugene
2017, Volume 143, Issue C
- 1-8 The Streisand effect: Signaling and partial sophistication
by Hagenbach, Jeanne & Koessler, Frédéric
- 9-27 Fines versus prison for the issuance of bad checks: Evidence from a policy shift in Turkey
by Eksi, Ozan & Gurdal, Mehmet Y. & Orman, Cuneyt
- 28-44 Learned generosity? An artefactual field experiment with parents and their children
by Ben-Ner, Avner & List, John A. & Putterman, Louis & Samek, Anya
- 45-57 It's a cruel summer: Household responses to reductions in government nutrition assistance
by Almada, Lorenzo & McCarthy, Ian M.
- 58-77 Does partisan affiliation impact the distribution of spending? Evidence from state governments’ expenditures on education
by Hill, Andrew J. & Jones, Daniel B.
- 78-97 Hedonic recall bias. Why you should not ask people how much they earn
by Prati, Alberto
- 98-115 Locus of control and technology adoption in developing country agriculture: Evidence from Ethiopia
by Abay, Kibrom A. & Blalock, Garrick & Berhane, Guush
- 116-132 Success, survive or escape? Aspirations and poverty traps
by Chivers, David
- 133-146 Network effects on strategic interactions: A laboratory approach
by Zhang, Yang & Du, Xiaomin
- 147-164 Product churning, reallocation, and Chinese export growth
by Hu, Zhongzhong & Rodrigue, Joel & Tan, Yong & Yu, Chunhai
- 165-172 Preferred personal equilibrium and simple choices
by Freeman, David J.
- 173-185 The effect of social pressure on expenditures in Malawi
by Goldberg, Jessica
- 186-200 The role of culture in long-term care arrangement decisions
by Gentili, Elena & Masiero, Giuliano & Mazzonna, Fabrizio
- 201-222 Gender differences and the effect of facing harder competition
by John, June Park
- 223-240 Socialized view of man vs. rational choice theory: What does smith’s sympathy have to say?
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 241-253 How voice shapes reactions to impartial decision-makers: An experiment on participation procedures
by Kleine, Marco & Langenbach, Pascal & Zhurakhovska, Lilia
- 254-271 In-group favoritism and discrimination among multiple out-groups
by Grimm, Veronika & Utikal, Verena & Valmasoni, Lorenzo
2017, Volume 142, Issue C
- 1-10 Complicity without connection or communication
by Barr, Abigail & Michailidou, Georgia
- 11-23 Piece-rates and tournaments: Implications for learning in a cognitively challenging task
by So, Tony & Brown, Paul & Chaudhuri, Ananish & Ryvkin, Dmitry & Cameron, Linda
- 24-31 On the determinants of giving under risk
by Freundt, Jana & Lange, Andreas
- 32-46 Common identity and the voluntary provision of public goods: An experimental investigation
by Li, Sherry Xin & de Oliveira, Angela C.M. & Eckel, Catherine
- 47-63 Addressing empirical challenges related to the incentive compatibility of stated preferences methods
by Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Vossler, Christian A. & Budziński, Wiktor & Wiśniewska, Aleksandra & Zawojska, Ewa
- 64-78 Corruption, social judgment and culture: An experiment
by Salmon, Timothy C. & Serra, Danila
- 79-91 Interaction of reasoning ability and distributional preferences in a social dilemma
by Baader, Malte & Vostroknutov, Alexander
- 92-104 Trust and technology transfers
by García-Vega, María & Huergo, Elena
- 105-119 Does March Madness lead to irrational exuberance in the NBA draft? High-value employee selection decisions and decision-making bias
by Ichniowski, Casey & Preston, Anne
- 120-139 Distributional preferences in probabilistic and share contests
by Hoffmann, Magnus & Kolmar, Martin
- 140-163 Capital flows and GDP in emerging economies and the role of global spillovers
by Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert
- 164-188 Bank networks: Contagion, systemic risk and prudential policy
by Aldasoro, Iñaki & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Faia, Ester
- 189-204 Endogenous reputation formation under the shadow of the future
by Kamei, Kenju
- 205-225 Locus of control and performance appraisal
by Heywood, John S. & Jirjahn, Uwe & Struewing, Cornelia
- 226-240 Open for innovation or bribery to secure bank finance in an emerging economy: A model and some evidence
by Tian, Xiaowen & Ruan, Wenjuan & Xiang, Erwei
- 241-258 Perceptions of institutional quality: Evidence of limited attention to higher education rankings
by Meyer, Andrew G. & Hanson, Andrew R. & Hickman, Daniel C.
- 259-274 Biomarkers and long-term labour market outcomes: The case of creatine
by Böckerman, Petri & Bryson, Alex & Viinikainen, Jutta & Hakulinen, Christian & Pulkki-Råback, Laura & Raitakari, Olli & Pehkonen, Jaakko
- 275-292 Inter-industry labor flows
by Neffke, Frank M.H. & Otto, Anne & Weyh, Antje
- 293-306 Human and monkey responses in a symmetric game of conflict with asymmetric equilibria
by Brosnan, Sarah F. & Price, Sara A. & Leverett, Kelly & Prétôt, Laurent & Beran, Michael & Wilson, Bart J.
- 307-319 The effect of voluntary participation on cooperation
by Nosenzo, Daniele & Tufano, Fabio
- 320-330 Trust, but verify? Monitoring, inspection costs, and opportunism under limited observability
by Goeschl, Timo & Jarke, Johannes
- 331-347 Are labor supply decisions consistent with neoclassical preferences? Evidence from Indian boat owners
by Giné, Xavier & Martinez-Bravo, Monica & Vidal-Fernández, Marian
- 348-367 “Read my lips! (but only if I was elected)!” Experimental evidence on the effects of electoral competition on promises, shirking and trust
by Walkowitz, Gari & Weiss, Arne R.
- 368-377 Learning the ropes: General experience, task-Specific experience, and the output of police officers
by DeAngelo, Gregory & Owens, Emily G.
- 378-395 Small cues change savings choices
by Choi, James J. & Haisley, Emily & Kurkoski, Jennifer & Massey, Cade
- 396-403 Payment scheme self-selection in the credence goods market: An experimental study
by Bejarano, Hernán & Green, Ellen P. & Rassenti, Stephen
- 404-424 Genetic and environmental influences on household financial distress
by Xu, Yilan & Briley, Daniel A. & Brown, Jeffrey R. & Roberts, Brent W.
- 425-450 Repayment flexibility in microfinance contracts: Theory and experimental evidence on take up and selection
by Barboni, Giorgia
- 451-467 When foul play seems fair: Exploring the link between just deserts and honesty
by Galeotti, Fabio & Kline, Reuben & Orsini, Raimondello
- 468-481 How transparency may corrupt − experimental evidence from asymmetric public goods games
by Khadjavi, Menusch & Lange, Andreas & Nicklisch, Andreas
- 482-493 Social responsibility and incentives in the lab: Why do agents exert more effort when principals donate?
by Kajackaite, Agne & Sliwka, Dirk
- 494-508 The back-scratching game
by Murray, Cameron K. & Frijters, Paul & Vorster, Melissa
- 509-539 Compulsory schooling laws and formation of beliefs: Education, religion and superstition
by Mocan, Naci & Pogorelova, Luiza
2017, Volume 141, Issue C
- 1-13 ‘You must not know about me’—On the willingness to share personal data
by Schudy, Simeon & Utikal, Verena
- 14-28 Inference by college admission departments
by Conlin, Michael & Dickert-Conlin, Stacy
- 29-42 Discrimination in a deprived neighbourhood: An artefactual field experiment
by Grosskopf, Brit & Pearce, Graeme
- 43-63 Criminal network formation and optimal detection policy: The role of cascade of detection
by Deng, Liuchun & Sun, Yufeng
- 64-82 Coordination through social learning in a general equilibrium model
by Salle, Isabelle & Yildizoglu, Murat & Zumpe, Martin & Sénégas, Marc-Alexandre
- 83-95 Does mass immigration destroy institutions? 1990s Israel as a natural experiment
by Powell, Benjamin & Clark, J.R. & Nowrasteh, Alex
- 96-109 Competitive behavior, stress, and gender
by Halko, Marja-Liisa & Sääksvuori, Lauri
- 110-121 Conditional cooperation and betrayal aversion
by Cubitt, Robin & Gächter, Simon & Quercia, Simone
- 122-134 Soft transactions
by Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Lau, C. Oscar
- 135-150 Do wage expectations predict college enrollment? Evidence from healthcare
by Schweri, Juerg & Hartog, Joop
- 151-163 Are public and private enforcement complements or substitutes? Evidence from high frequency data
by DeAngelo, Gregory & Humphreys, Brad R. & Reimers, Imke
- 164-176 Anchoring in financial decision-making: Evidence from Jeopardy!
by Jetter, Michael & Walker, Jay K.
- 177-187 Coordination with endogenous groups
by Chen, Roy
- 188-195 Banning bitcoin
by Hendrickson, Joshua R. & Luther, William J.
- 196-209 Social comparisons in oligopsony
by Goerke, Laszlo & Neugart, Michael
- 210-232 Protecting energy intakes against income shocks
by von Hinke, Stephanie & Leckie, George
- 233-253 The effect of privacy concerns on social network formation
by Gaudeul, Alexia & Giannetti, Caterina
- 254-276 Deterring poaching of a common pool resource
by De Geest, Lawrence R. & Stranlund, John K. & Spraggon, John M.
- 277-300 The coexistence of stable equilibria under least squares learning
by Kopányi, Dávid
- 301-315 Salient compromises in the newsvendor game
by Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Köster, Mats
2017, Volume 140, Issue C
- 1-17 “Now that you mention it”: A survey experiment on information, inattention and online privacy
by Marreiros, Helia & Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael & Schraefel, M.C.
- 18-34 Do investors trade too much? A laboratory experiment
by da Gama Batista, João & Massaro, Domenico & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe & Challet, Damien & Hommes, Cars
- 35-55 Education choices and returns on the labor and marriage markets: Evidence from data on subjective expectations
by Attanasio, Orazio P. & Kaufmann, Katja M.
- 56-69 Favorite–longshot bias in pari-mutuel betting: An evolutionary explanation
by Kajii, Atsushi & Watanabe, Takahiro
- 70-90 The dynamics of leverage in a demand-driven model with heterogeneous firms
by Di Guilmi, Corrado & Carvalho, Laura
- 91-119 An experimental study of a common property renewable resource game in continuous time
by Tasneem, Dina & Engle-Warnick, Jim & Benchekroun, Hassan
- 120-129 Don’t let the easy be the enemy of the good. Returns from art investments: What is wrong with it?
by Vecco, Marilena & Zanola, Roberto
- 130-146 Going from bad to worse: Adaptation to poor health health spending, longevity, and the value of life
by Schünemann, Johannes & Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo
- 147-175 Parenthood and productivity of highly skilled labor: Evidence from the groves of academe
by Krapf, Matthias & Ursprung, Heinrich W. & Zimmermann, Christian
- 176-196 Culture, compliance, and confidentiality: Taxpayer behavior in the United States and Italy
by Alm, James & Bernasconi, Michele & Laury, Susan & Lee, Daniel J. & Wallace, Sally
- 197-223 Portfolio choice and asset prices when preferences are interdependent
by Curatola, Giuliano
- 224-245 Law enforcement and political participation: Italy, 1861–65
by Accetturo, Antonio & Bugamelli, Matteo & Lamorgese, Andrea R.
- 246-266 Cheap promises: Evidence from loan repayment pledges in an online experiment
by Bhanot, Syon P.
- 267-286 Stable sets for exchange economies with interdependent preferences
by Graziano, Maria Gabriella & Meo, Claudia & Yannelis, Nicholas C.
- 287-316 To trust is good, but to control is better: How investors discipline financial advisors’ activity
by Calcagno, Riccardo & Giofré, Maela & Urzì-Brancati, Maria Cesira
- 317-335 Bounded best-response and collective-optimality reasoning in coordination games
by Faillo, Marco & Smerilli, Alessandra & Sugden, Robert
- 336-353 Quality and competition between public and private firms
by Laine, Liisa T. & Ma, Ching-to Albert
- 354-373 Maternal stress and birth outcomes: Evidence from the 1994 Northridge earthquake
by Kim, Bongkyun & Carruthers, Celeste K. & Harris, Matthew C.
2017, Volume 139, Issue C
- 1-25 Aspirations failure and formation in rural Nepal
by Janzen, Sarah A. & Magnan, Nicholas & Sharma, Sudhindra & Thompson, William M.
- 26-31 The sequencing of gift exchange: A field trial
by Carpenter, Jeffrey
- 32-48 Optimal prize structures in elimination contests
by Knyazev, Dmitriy
- 49-59 Response time and utility
by Echenique, Federico & Saito, Kota
- 60-73 Would you choose to be happy? Tradeoffs between happiness and the other dimensions of life in a large population survey
by Adler, Matthew D. & Dolan, Paul & Kavetsos, Georgios
- 74-87 A shared sense of responsibility: Money versus effort contributions in the voluntary provision of public goods
by Carbone, Jared C. & Gazzale, Robert S.
- 88-105 Stochastic asymmetric Blotto games: An experimental study
by Duffy, John & Matros, Alexander
- 106-117 The need for competition between decentralized governance approaches for data exchange in smart electricity grids—Fiscal federalism vs. polycentric governance
by Buchmann, Marius
- 118-151 Diffusion by imitation: The importance of targeting agents
by Tsakas, Nikolas
- 152-165 Inefficient competition in shadow-education investment
by Chung, Keunsuk & Lee, Dongryul
- 166-181 School, drugs, mentoring, and peers: Evidence from a randomized trial in the US
by Rodríguez-Planas, Núria
- 182-195 Occupational Fatalities and the Labor Supply: Evidence from the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
by Christensen, Garret
- 196-213 Training and intrinsic motivation in nonprofit and for-profit organizations
by DeVaro, Jed & Maxwell, Nan & Morita, Hodaka
- 214-251 Overcoming coordination failure in a critical mass game: Strategic motives and action disclosure
by Masiliūnas, Aidas
- 252-266 Imitation under stress
by Buckert, Magdalena & Oechssler, Jörg & Schwieren, Christiane
2017, Volume 138, Issue C
- 1-9 The effect of economic cycles on job satisfaction in a two-sector economy
by Ravid, Oded & Malul, Miki & Zultan, Ro’i
- 10-29 The role of confidence and noncognitive skills for post-baccalaureate academic and labor market outcomes
by Chen, Weiwei & Grove, Wayne A. & Hussey, Andrew
- 30-49 Are individualistic societies less equal? Evidence from the parasite stress theory of values
by Nikolaev, Boris & Boudreaux, Christopher & Salahodjaev, Rauf
- 50-62 Religiosity vs. well-being effects on investor behavior
by Klein, Paul-Olivier & Turk, Rima & Weill, Laurent
- 63-68 Equilibrium selection in the stag hunt game under generalized reinforcement learning
by Lahkar, Ratul
- 69-84 Risk attitudes and heterogeneity in simultaneous and sequential contests
by Jindapon, Paan & Yang, Zhe
- 85-98 Modifier words in the financial press and investor expectations
by Bosman, Ronald & Kräussl, Roman & Mirgorodskaya, Elizaveta
- 99-110 Framing in a threshold public goods experiment with heterogeneous endowments
by Brekke, Kjell Arne & Konow, James & Nyborg, Karine
- 111-124 Are group members less inequality averse than individual decision makers?
by He, Haoran & Villeval, Marie Claire
2017, Volume 137, Issue C
- 1-18 A theory of outsourced fundraising: Why dollars turn into “Pennies for Charity”
by Paskalev, Zdravko & Yildirim, Huseyin
- 19-36 Optimal self-protection in two periods: On the role of endogenous saving
by Peter, Richard
- 37-53 Motivating for new changes when agents have reputation concerns
by Kim, Doyoung
- 54-71 Optimal delegation with self-interested agents and information acquisition
by Omiya, Shungo & Tamada, Yasunari & Tsai, Tsung-Sheng
- 72-89 Decision-environment effects on intertemporal financial choices: How relevant are resource-depletion models?
by Kuhn, Michael A. & Kuhn, Peter & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 90-104 Union bargaining power, subcontracting and innovation
by Beladi, Hamid & Mukherjee, Arijit
- 105-112 Non-parametric bounds for non-convex preferences
by Halevy, Yoram & Persitz, Dotan & Zrill, Lanny
- 113-131 Subcontracting and the survival of plants in the road construction industry: A panel quantile regression analysis
by De Silva, Dakshina G. & Kosmopoulou, Georgia & Lamarche, Carlos
- 132-144 Intention-based reciprocity and signaling of intentions
by Toussaert, Séverine
- 145-159 How does democratization affect the composition of government expenditure?
by Kotera, Go & Okada, Keisuke
- 160-175 Social closure, surnames and crime
by Buonanno, Paolo & Vanin, Paolo
- 176-190 Repayment and exclusion in a microfinance experiment
by Baland, Jean-Marie & Gangadharan, Lata & Maitra, Pushkar & Somanathan, Rohini
- 191-213 Nuns and the effects of catholic schools. Evidence from Vatican II
by Gihleb, Rania & Giuntella, Osea
- 214-231 Ability tracking or comprehensive schooling? A theory on peer effects in competitive and non-competitive cultures
by Thiemann, Kathrin
- 232-258 A robust reference-dependent model for speculative bubbles
by Zhang, Mu & Zheng, Jie
- 259-281 Measuring the systemic risk in interfirm transaction networks
by Hazama, Makoto & Uesugi, Iichiro
- 282-303 Academic patent licenses: Roadblocks or signposts for nonlicensee cumulative innovation?
by Drivas, Kyriakos & Lei, Zhen & Wright, Brian D.
- 304-323 Green lifestyles and subjective well-being: More about self-image than actual behavior?
by Binder, Martin & Blankenberg, Ann-Kathrin
- 324-338 The effect of production technology on trust and reciprocity in principal-agent relationships with team production
by Cobo-Reyes, Ramón & Lacomba, Juan A. & Lagos, Francisco & Levin, Dan
- 339-360 Productivity dispersion and output fluctuations: An evolutionary model
by Chakrabarti, Anindya S. & Lahkar, Ratul
- 361-373 All pay auctions and group size: Grading on a curve and other applications
by Andreoni, James & Brownback, Andy
- 374-397 Health insurance choice and risk preferences under cumulative prospect theory – an experiment
by Kairies-Schwarz, Nadja & Kokot, Johanna & Vomhof, Markus & Weßling, Jens
- 398-409 Reducing crime through expungements
by Mungan, Murat C.
- 410-427 Trust in third parties
by Eisenkopf, Gerald & Nüesch, Stephan
- 428-444 The wages of dishonesty: The supply of cheating under high-powered incentives
by Balasubramanian, Parasuram & Bennett, Victor M. & Pierce, Lamar
- 445-456 Deception and reception: The behavior of information providers and users
by Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W.
- 457-475 Welfare-optimal patent royalties when imitation is costly
by Leiva Bertran, Fernando J. & Turner, John L.
2017, Volume 136, Issue C
- 1-14 Does uncertainty cause inertia in decision making? An experimental study of the role of regret aversion and indecisiveness
by Sautua, Santiago I.
- 15-28 Justification and conformity
by Xiao, Erte
- 29-44 Temporary agency work and the Great Recession
by Baumgarten, Daniel & Kvasnicka, Michael
- 45-62 Some causes are more equal than others? The effect of similarity on substitution in charitable giving
by Ek, Claes
- 63-75 Longevity, age-structure, and optimal schooling
by Bonneuil, Noël & Boucekkine, Raouf
- 76-90 The effect of less autonomy on performance in retail: Evidence from a quasi-natural field experiment
by Gjedrem, William Gilje & Rege, Mari
- 91-106 Communication of soft information: Reputation and imperfect enforcement of reporting quality
by Choi, Jay Pil & Kristiansen, Eirik Gaard & Nahm, Jae
- 107-124 Optimal stopping in the NBA: Sequential search and the shot clock
by Goldman, Matt & Rao, Justin M.
- 125-140 Delegating pricing power to customers: Pay What You Want or Name Your Own Price?
by Krämer, Florentin & Schmidt, Klaus M. & Spann, Martin & Stich, Lucas
- 141-160 Incentives for discrimination
by Mialon, Sue H. & Yoo, Seung Han
- 161-173 The gender wage gap and the role of reservation wages: New evidence for unemployed workers
by Caliendo, Marco & Lee, Wang-Sheng & Mahlstedt, Robert
- 174-185 On the interpretation of non-cognitive skills – What is being measured and why it matters
by Humphries, John Eric & Kosse, Fabian