Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
2019, Volume 157, Issue C
- 171-190 Learning correlated equilibria: An evolutionary approach
by Arifovic, Jasmina & Boitnott, Joshua F. & Duffy, John
- 191-208 Learning the Ramsey outcome in a Kydland & Prescott economy
by Arifovic, Jasmina & Yıldızoğlu, Murat
- 209-224 Experimental stock market dynamics: Excess bids, directional learning, and adaptive style-investing in a call-auction with multiple multi-period lived assets
by Selten, Reinhard & Neugebauer, Tibor
- 228-243 Do rivals enhance your credit conditions?
by Cerasi, Vittoria & Fedele, Alessandro & Miniaci, Raffaele
- 244-274 Continuous Workout Mortgages: Efficient pricing and systemic implications
by Shiller, Robert J. & Wojakowski, Rafal M. & Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Shackleton, Mark B.
- 275-296 Clustered pricing in the corporate loan market: Theory and empirical evidence
by Chaudhry, Sajid M. & Bajoori, Elnaz & Nandeibam, Shasi
- 297-319 Financial choice and international trade
by Cho, Ilhyun & Contessi, Silvio & Russ, Katheryn N. & Valderrama, Diego
- 320-337 Partners, not debtors: The external liabilities of emerging market economies
by Joyce, Joseph P.
- 338-358 Do political risks harm development of oil fields?
by Bøe, Kristine S. & Jordal, Therese & Mikula, Štepán & Molnár, Peter
- 359-381 Bankruptcy and cross-country differences in productivity
by Neira, Julian
- 382-402 The walking debt crisis
by Wegener, Christoph & Kruse, Robinson & Basse, Tobias
- 403-427 Is financial inclusion good for bank stability? International evidence
by Ahamed, M. Mostak & Mallick, Sushanta K.
- 428-451 Banking development, socioeconomic structure and income inequality
by D’Onofrio, Alexandra & Minetti, Raoul & Murro, Pierluigi
- 452-476 Trust in banks
by Fungáčová, Zuzana & Hasan, Iftekhar & Weill, Laurent
- 477-495 Salience theory: Calibration and heterogeneity in probability distortion
by Königsheim, C. & Lukas, M. & Nöth, M.
- 496-522 Product market competition and gender discrimination
by Cooke, Dudley & Fernandes, Ana P. & Ferreira, Priscila
- 523-540 Hide and seek search: Why angels hide and entrepreneurs seek
by Engineer, Merwan H. & Schure, Paul & Vo, Dan H.
- 541-559 The anti-paradox of cooperation: Diversity may pay!
by Finus, Michael & McGinty, Matthew
- 560-579 Do altruists lie less?
by Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Neururer, Daniel & Gruber, Alexander
- 580-601 Consistency in simple vs. complex choices by younger and older adults
by Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D. & Combs, T. Dalton & Kodaverdian, Niree
- 602-614 Homothetic preferences revealed
by Heufer, Jan & Hjertstrand, Per
- 615-630 Care provision: An experimental investigation
by Banuri’s, Sheheryar & de Oliveira, Angela C.M. & Eckel, Catherine C.
- 631-652 Choosing with the worst in mind: A reference-dependent model
by Tserenjigmid, Gerelt
- 653-669 Advertising for consideration
by Astorne-Figari, Carmen & López, José Joaquín & Yankelevich, Aleksandr
- 670-679 Defaults and dishonesty – Evidence from a representative sample in the lab
by Fosgaard, Toke
- 680-707 Firms’ markup, cost, and price changes when policymakers permit collusion: Does antitrust immunity matter?
by Gayle, Philip G. & Xie, Xin
- 708-734 Network formation and disruption - An experiment are equilibrium networks too complex?
by Djawadi, Behnud Mir & Endres, Angelika & Hoyer, Britta & Recker, Sonja
- 735-753 Elections, ability, and candidate honesty
by Woon, Jonathan & Kanthak, Kristin
- 754-774 Broken promises and hidden partnerships: An experiment
by Chen, Jingnan & Houser, Daniel
- 775-792 The role of international and domestic R&D outsourcing for firm innovation
by García-Vega, María & Huergo, Elena
2018, Volume 156, Issue C
- 1-12 Why are some households so poorly insured?
by Gathergood, John & Wylie, Daniel
- 13-22 A theory of self-enforcing monetary constitutions with reference to the Suffolk System, 1825–1858
by Salter, Alexander William & Young, Andrew T.
- 23-40 Affirmative action and retaliation in experimental contests
by Fallucchi, Francesco & Quercia, Simone
- 41-54 Performance and risk taking under threat of elimination
by Adams, Nathan R. & Waddell, Glen R.
- 55-70 Costly switching from a status quo
by Guney, Begum & Richter, Michael
- 71-85 Why (field) experiments on unethical behavior are important: Comparing stated and revealed behavior
by Alem, Yonas & Eggert, Håkan & Kocher, Martin G. & Ruhinduka, Remidius D.
- 86-102 Targeting with machine learning: An application to a tax rebate program in Italy
by Andini, Monica & Ciani, Emanuele & de Blasio, Guido & D'Ignazio, Alessio & Salvestrini, Viola
- 103-113 More buzz, more vibes: Impact of social media on concert distribution
by Cho, Daegon & Hwang, Youngdeok & Park, Jongwon
- 114-125 Paying is believing: The effect of costly information on Bayesian updating
by Robalo, Pedro & Sayag, Rei
- 126-143 The effect of fast trading on price discovery and efficiency: Evidence from a betting exchange
by Bizzozero, Paolo & Flepp, Raphael & Franck, Egon
- 144-165 Historic sex-ratio imbalances predict female participation in the market for politicians
by Grant, Iris & Kesternich, Iris & Steckenleiter, Carina & Winter, Joachim
- 166-183 Getting past the gender gap in political ambition
by Pate, Jennifer & Fox, Richard
- 184-205 Attitude–behavior consistency in tax compliance: A cross-national comparison
by Guerra, Alice & Harrington, Brooke
- 206-218 The price of redemption: Sin, penance, and marginal deterrence
by Coşgel, Metin & Miceli, Thomas J.
- 219-224 “Fatal Attraction” and Level-k thinking in games with Non-neutral frames
by Crawford, Vincent P.
- 225-251 Does patient health behaviour respond to doctor effort?
by Fichera, Eleonora & Banks, James & Siciliani, Luigi & Sutton, Matt
2018, Volume 155, Issue C
- 1-27 Deflating asset price bubbles with leverage constraints and monetary policy
by Fenig, Guidon & Mileva, Mariya & Petersen, Luba
- 28-78 Disentangling investor sentiment: Mood and household attitudes towards the economy
by Kostopoulos, Dimitrios & Meyer, Steffen
- 79-98 Forced gifts: The burden of being a friend
by Bulte, Erwin & Wang, Ruixin & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 99-109 Delegating altruism: Toward an understanding of agency in charitable giving
by Butera, Luigi & Houser, Daniel
- 110-139 Broadband infrastructure, ICT use and firm performance: Evidence for UK firms
by DeStefano, Timothy & Kneller, Richard & Timmis, Jonathan
- 140-158 Client led coaching: A random assignment evaluation of the impacts of financial coaching programs
by Theodos, Brett & Stacy, Christina Plerhoples & Daniels, Rebecca
- 159-177 Does demand for product quality increase worker training?
by Bilanakos, Christos & Heywood, John S. & Sessions, John & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos
- 178-204 Geopolitics and Asia’s little divergence: State building in China and Japan after 1850
by Koyama, Mark & Moriguchi, Chiaki & Sng, Tuan-Hwee
- 205-216 Prosociality spillovers of working with others
by Drouvelis, Michalis & Marx, Benjamin M.
- 217-230 The value of political capital: Dictatorship collaborators as business elites
by González, Felipe & Prem, Mounu
- 231-252 Competing with confidence: The ticket to labor market success for college-educated women
by Kamas, Linda & Preston, Anne
- 253-287 Culture, gender and asset prices: Experimental evidence from the U.S. and China
by Wang, Jianxin & Houser, Daniel & Xu, Hui
- 288-300 Cautionary tales: Celebrities, the news media, and participation in tax amnesties
by Garz, Marcel & Pagels, Verena
- 301-314 If I can do it, so can you! Peer effects on perseverance
by Buechel, Berno & Mechtenberg, Lydia & Petersen, Julia
- 315-348 Authority and communication in firms
by Katayama, Hajime & Meagher, Kieron J. & Wait, Andrew
- 349-364 Beyond rational expectations: The effects of heuristic switching in an Overlapping Generations model
by Boone, Brecht & Quaghebeur, Ewoud
- 365-381 Social capital, religion and small business activity
by Deller, Steven C. & Conroy, Tessa & Markeson, Bjorn
- 382-402 Ownership, punishment, and norms in a real-effort bargaining experiment
by Ridinger, Garret
- 403-426 Political campaigns and church contributions
by Hungerman, Daniel & Rinz, Kevin & Weninger, Tim & Yoon, Chungeun
- 427-434 The strategist and the tactician
by Rachmilevitch, Shiran
- 435-444 Market games as social dilemmas
by Barreda-Tarrazona, Iván & García-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzís, Nikolaos & Ziros, Nicholas
- 445-457 Collusion in a buyer–seller network formation game
by Doğan, Gönül
2018, Volume 154, Issue C
- 1-23 “The less you Discount, the more it shows you really care”: Interpersonal discounting in households
by Rong, Rong & Gnagey, Matthew & Grijalva, Therese
- 24-32 Subjective ambiguity and preference for flexibility
by Gorno, Leandro & Natenzon, Paulo
- 33-59 How price path characteristics shape investment behavior
by Nolte, Sven & Schneider, Judith C.
- 60-74 Ultimatum game bargaining in a partially directed search market
by Kloosterman, Andrew & Paul, Stephen
- 75-99 Macroeconomic effects of microsavings programs for the unbanked
by Liu, Fan
- 100-120 Endogenous growth and entropy
by Sequeira, Tiago Neves & Gil, Pedro Mazeda & Afonso, Oscar
- 121-136 The long-run effects of communication as a conflict resolution mechanism
by Eisenkopf, Gerald
- 137-155 How does size matter for military success? Evidence from virtual worlds
by Mildenberger, Carl David & Pietri, Antoine
- 156-174 Employment-based health insurance and aggregate labor supply
by Feng, Zhigang & Zhao, Kai
- 175-190 Does a scopic regime erode the disposition effect? Evidence from a social trading platform
by Gemayel, Roland & Preda, Alex
- 191-205 International environmental agreements on climate protection: A Binary choice model with heterogeneous agents
by Buchholz, Wolfgang & Peters, Wolfgang & Ufert, Aneta
- 206-219 Cooperation through coordination in two stages
by Kaplan, Todd R. & Ruffle, Bradley J. & Shtudiner, Zeev
- 220-237 Losses loom larger than gains and reference dependent preferences in Bernoulli’s utility function
by Charles-Cadogan, G.
- 238-252 Liability or labeling? Regulating product risks with costly consumer attention
by Arbatskaya, Maria & Aslam, Maria Vyshnya
- 253-280 Competing currencies in the laboratory
by Jiang, Janet Hua & Zhang, Cathy
- 281-285 Does winning an experimental auction change people's behavior? An application to e-cigarettes
by O'Connor, Richard J. & Rousu, Matthew C. & Corrigan, Jay R. & Travers, Maansi Bansal
- 286-320 Information (non)aggregation in markets with costly signal acquisition
by Corgnet, Brice & Deck, Cary & DeSantis, Mark & Porter, David
- 321-334 Leaders as role models and ‘belief managers’ in social dilemmas
by Gächter, Simon & Renner, Elke
- 335-361 How do governments determine policy priorities? Studying development strategies through spillover networks
by Castañeda, Gonzalo & Chávez-Juárez, Florian & Guerrero, Omar A.
- 362-378 Can a bonus overcome moral hazard? Experimental evidence from markets for expert services
by Angelova, Vera & Regner, Tobias
- 379-405 Expectation formation in an evolving game of uncertainty: New experimental evidence
by Foster, Gigi & Frijters, Paul & Schaffner, Markus & Torgler, Benno
2018, Volume 153, Issue C
- 1-18 Revisiting loss aversion: Evidence from professional tennis
by Anbarci, Nejat & Arin, K. Peren & Kuhlenkasper, Torben & Zenker, Christina
- 19-37 Market entry waves and volatility outbursts in stock markets
by Blaurock, Ivonne & Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank
- 38-57 The effect of school entrance age on educational outcomes: Evidence using multiple cutoff dates and exact date of birth
by Attar, Itay & Cohen-Zada, Danny
- 58-76 Broadband internet, digital temptations, and sleep
by Billari, Francesco C. & Giuntella, Osea & Stella, Luca
- 77-102 Sympathy for the diligent and the demand for workfare
by Drenik, Andres & Perez-Truglia, Ricardo
- 103-122 Price and network dynamics in the European carbon market
by Karpf, Andreas & Mandel, Antoine & Battiston, Stefano
- 123-142 Affirmative action through extra prizes
by Dahm, Matthias & Esteve-González, Patricia
- 143-152 Age-induced acceleration of time: Implications for intertemporal choice
by Lemoine, Derek
- 153-176 Missing at work – Sickness-related absence and subsequent career events
by Chadi, Adrian & Goerke, Laszlo
- 177-193 Seasonal altruism: How Christmas shapes unsolicited charitable giving
by Ekström, Mathias
- 194-199 Lying about luck versus lying about performance
by Kajackaite, Agne
- 200-222 Strategic short-termism: Implications for the management and acquisition of customer relationships
by Miettinen, Topi & Stenbacka, Rune
- 223-237 What causes rockets and feathers? An experimental investigation
by Bayer, Ralph-C & Ke, Changxia
- 238-266 Social interactions and the influence of “extremists”
by Crawford, Ian & Harris, Donna
- 267-282 Nudges that hurt those already hurting – distributional and unintended effects of salience nudges
by Thunström, Linda & Gilbert, Ben & Ritten, Chian Jones
- 283-292 Market evidence against widespread point shaving in college basketball
by Berkowitz, Jason P. & Depken II, Craig A. & Gandar, John M.
- 293-321 Can behavioral tools improve online student outcomes? Experimental evidence from a massive open online course
by Patterson, Richard W.
- 322-344 The effect of hospital ownership on quality of care: Evidence from England
by Moscelli, Giuseppe & Gravelle, Hugh & Siciliani, Luigi & Gutacker, Nils
2018, Volume 152, Issue C
- 1-16 An empirical analysis of taxi, Lyft and Uber rides: Evidence from weather shocks in NYC
by Brodeur, Abel & Nield, Kerry
- 17-35 Stirring up a hornets’ nest: Geographic distribution of crime
by Galiani, Sebastian & Lopez Cruz, Ivan & Torrens, Gustavo
- 36-46 Biased signaling and yardstick comparisons in a sovereign debt market
by Mihm, Benedikt
- 47-63 Consumer demand for charitable purchases: Evidence from a field experiment on Girl Scout Cookie sales
by Owens, Mark F. & Rennhoff, Adam D. & Baum, Charles L.
- 64-80 Sorting and communication in weak-link group contests
by Brookins, Philip & Lightle, John P. & Ryvkin, Dmitry
- 81-97 Fear not the simplicity - An experimental analysis of auctions for complements
by Marszalec, Daniel
- 98-123 Consumer sophistication, word-of-mouth and “False” promotions
by Deng, Yiting & Staelin, Richard & Wang, Wei & Boulding, William
- 124-146 Estimating heterogeneous contributing strategies in threshold public goods provision: A structural analysis
by An, Yonghong & Hu, Yingyao & Liu, Pengfei
- 147-176 An economic model of early marriage
by Wahhaj, Zaki
- 177-191 Beliefs-based altruism as an alternative explanation for social signaling behaviors
by te Velde, Vera L.
- 192-214 Women ask for less (only from men): Evidence from bargaining in the field
by Hernandez-Arenaz, Iñigo & Iriberri, Nagore
- 215-223 A Model Of rivalries with endogenous prize and strength
by Luo, Zijun & Xie, Xin
- 224-234 The reinforcement heuristic in normal form games
by Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Ritschel, Alexander
- 235-253 Corporate charitable foundations, executive entrenchment, and shareholder distributions
by Duquette, Nicolas J. & Ohrn, Eric C.
- 254-275 Consumptor economicus: How do consumers form expectations on economic variables?
by Claus, Edda & Nguyen, Viet Hoang
- 276-295 High stakes: A little more cheating, a lot less charity
by Rahwan, Zoe & Hauser, Oliver P. & Kochanowska, Ewa & Fasolo, Barbara
- 296-313 Incentives for motivated experts in a partnership
by Liu, Ting & Albert Ma, Ching-to & Mak, Henry Y.
- 314-327 Anti-corruption policy making, discretionary power and institutional quality: An experimental analysis
by Boly, Amadou & Gillanders, Robert
2018, Volume 151, Issue C
- 1-18 The adverse consequences of tournaments: Evidence from a field experiment
by De Paola, Maria & Gioia, Francesca & Scoppa, Vincenzo
- 19-41 On the nature of nurture. The malleability of gender differences in work preferences
by Beblo, Miriam & Görges, Luise
- 42-61 Neighborhood effects on speculative behavior
by Mitton, Todd & Vorkink, Keith & Wright, Ian
- 62-87 From decentralized to centralized irrigation management
by Smith, Steven M.
- 88-122 Encountering female politicians
by Joo, Hailey Hayeon & Lee, Jungmin
- 123-142 Local natural resources and crime: Evidence from oil price fluctuations in Texas
by Andrews, Rodney J. & Deza, Monica
- 143-170 Paternalistic giving: Restricting recipient choice
by Gangadharan, Lata & Grossman, Philip J. & Jones, Kristy & Leister, C. Matthew
- 171-190 Technology spillovers, intellectual property rights, and export-platform FDI
by Ghosh, Arghya & Morita, Hodaka & Nguyen, Xuan
- 191-198 Sexual orientation, competitiveness and income
by Buser, Thomas & Geijtenbeek, Lydia & Plug, Erik
- 199-218 Productivity crowding-out in labor markets with motivated workers
by Barigozzi, Francesca & Burani, Nadia & Raggi, Davide
- 219-233 Women and corruption: What positions must they hold to make a difference?
by Jha, Chandan Kumar & Sarangi, Sudipta
- 234-253 Directed trust and trustworthiness in a social network: An experimental investigation
by Riyanto, Yohanes E. & Jonathan, Yeo X.W.
- 254-283 Signal jamming models of fraudulent misreporting and economic prospects: An experimental investigation
by Kluger, Brian D. & Slezak, Steve L.
- 284-306 Local secessions, homophily, and growth. A model with some evidence from the regions of Abruzzo and Molise (Italy, 1963)
by Dalmazzo, Alberto & de Blasio, Guido & Poy, Samuele
- 307-325 The enforcement advantage of external monitoring: Lessons from an experiment with joint-liability groups in Burkina Faso
by Gelade, Wouter & Guirkinger, Catherine
2018, Volume 150, Issue C
- 1-18 Prejudice in naturalization decisions: Theory and evidence
by Ilić, Dragan
- 19-27 Cash versus extra-credit incentives in experimental asset markets
by Ding, Shuze & Lugovskyy, Volodymyr & Puzzello, Daniela & Tucker, Steven & Williams, Arlington
- 28-42 Market concentration in the international drug trade
by Golz, Michael & D'Amico, Daniel J.
- 43-61 Demand effects of consumers’ stated and revealed preferences
by Engström, Per & Forsell, Eskil
- 62-85 Culture and financial literacy: Evidence from a within-country language border
by Brown, Martin & Henchoz, Caroline & Spycher, Thomas
- 86-97 Should I Stay or should I Go? Bandwagons in the lab
by Heggedal, Tom-Reiel & Helland, Leif & Neset Joslin, Knut-Eric
- 98-113 At the relational crossroads: Narrative Selection, Contamination, Biodiversity in Trans-Local Contexts
by Antoci, A. & Bellanca, N. & Galdi, G.
- 114-131 Contests as selection mechanisms: The impact of risk aversion
by March, Christoph & Sahm, Marco
- 132-148 Risk aversion, time preferences, and out-migration. Experimental evidence from Ghana and Indonesia
by Goldbach, Carina & Schlüter, Achim
- 149-161 Managerial delegation under capacity commitment: A tale of two sources
by Colombo, Stefano & Scrimitore, Marcella
- 162-181 Competitive pressure on the rate and scope of innovation
by Younge, Kenneth A. & Tong, Tony W.
- 182-201 Peer effects and risk-taking among entrepreneurs: Lab-in-the-field evidence
by Lopera, Maria Adelaida & Marchand, Steeve
- 202-219 Voluntary information acquisition in an asymmetric-Information game:comparing learning theories in the laboratory
by Wen, Yuanji
- 220-255 Cohesion policy and inequality dynamics: Insights from a heterogeneous agents macroeconomic model
by Dawid, H. & Harting, P. & Neugart, M.
- 256-276 Gender, age, and competition: A disappearing gap?
by Flory, Jeffrey A. & Gneezy, Uri & Leonard, Kenneth L. & List, John A.
- 277-294 Gradual retirement, financial incentives, and labour supply of older workers: Evidence from a stated preference analysis
by Elsayed, Ahmed & de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier & Montizaan, Raymond
- 295-310 Stability of risk attitudes and media coverage of economic news
by Tausch, Franziska & Zumbuehl, Maria
- 311-324 Title length
by Bramoullé, Yann & Ductor, Lorenzo
- 325-349 Religious pluralism and the transmission of religious values through education
by Cohen-Zada, Danny & Elder, Todd
- 350-371 How do beliefs about skill affect risky decisions?
by Bruhin, Adrian & Santos-Pinto, Luís & Staubli, David
- 372-396 Testing the boundaries of the double auction: The effects of complete information and market power
by Kimbrough, Erik O. & Smyth, Andrew
- 397-403 Taking aversion
by Korenok, Oleg & Millner, Edward L. & Razzolini, Laura
- 404-422 A contest success function for networks
by Bozbay, Irem & Vesperoni, Alberto
- 423-431 Substance and semantics: The question of capital
by Lewin, Peter & Cachanosky, Nicolás
- 432-445 Does managerial personality matter? Evidence from firms in Vietnam
by Sharma, Smriti & Tarp, Finn
2018, Volume 149, Issue C
- 1-31 Information and anti-American attitudes
by Delavande, Adeline & Zafar, Basit
- 32-45 Culture and team production
by Calabuig, Vicente & Olcina, Gonzalo & Panebianco, Fabrizio
- 46-57 Finite languages, persuasion bias, and opinion fluctuations
by Foerster, Manuel
- 58-73 The impact of fine size and uncertainty on punishment and deterrence: Theory and evidence from the laboratory
by Feess, Eberhard & Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah & Schramm, Markus & Wohlschlegel, Ansgar
- 74-87 Experimental methods: Measuring effort in economics experiments
by Charness, Gary & Gneezy, Uri & Henderson, Austin
- 88-105 Signaling, reputation and spinoffs
by Shekhar, Suraj
- 106-122 Gains from digitization: Evidence from gift-giving in music
by Bourreau, Marc & Doğan, Pınar
- 123-136 Multi-player race
by Doğan, Serhat & Karagözoğlu, Emin & Keskin, Kerim & Sağlam, Çağrı
- 137-168 Psychological momentum in contests: The case of scoring before half-time in football
by Gauriot, Romain & Page, Lionel
- 169-184 A path out: Prescription drug abuse, treatment, and suicide
by Borgschulte, Mark & Corredor-Waldron, Adriana & Marshall, Guillermo
- 185-196 An examination of how the effort-inducing property of incentive compensation influences performance in multidimensional tasks
by Harris, Ling & Majerczyk, Michael & Newman, Andrew H.
- 197-214 Does personalized information improve health plan choices when individuals are distracted?
by Kaufmann, Cornel & Müller, Tobias & Hefti, Andreas & Boes, Stefan
- 215-238 Rational conflict and pre-commitment to peace
by Prasada, D.V. Pahan & Bose, Gautam
- 239-268 Receptiveness to advice, cognitive ability, and technology adoption
by Barham, Bradford L. & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Fitz, Dylan & Schechter, Laura
- 269-293 An alternating-offers model of multilateral negotiations
by Thomas, Charles J.
- 294-314 When words are not enough
by Bijkerk, Suzanne H. & Karamychev, Vladimir & Swank, Otto H.
- 315-331 Behavioral bias in number processing: Evidence from analysts’ expectations
by Roger, Tristan & Roger, Patrick & Schatt, Alain
- 332-355 On monetary and non-monetary interventions to combat corruption
by Banerjee, Ritwik & Mitra, Arnab
- 356-371 Prosocial behavior and policy spillovers: A multi-activity approach
by Ek, Claes
- 372-388 Workfare, wellbeing and consumption: Evidence from a field experiment with Kenya’s urban poor
by Bhanot, Syon P. & Han, Jiyoung & Jang, Chaning
- 389-412 Foreign direct investment and collective intellectual property protection in developing countries
by Klein, Michael A.
- 413-433 Trust and communication in a property rights dilemma
by Ahn, T.K. & Loukas, Balafoutas & Batsaikhan, Mongoljin & Campos-Ortiz, Francisco & Putterman, Louis & Sutter, Matthias
- 434-458 Inequality, household debt and financial instability: An agent-based perspective
by Cardaci, Alberto
- 459-463 Superstars and mediocrities: A solution based on personal income taxation
by d’Andria, Diego
2018, Volume 148, Issue C
- 1-19 Self-awareness of biases in time perception
by Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D. & Tarrasó, Jorge
- 20-33 Can self selection create high-performing teams?
by Chen, Roy & Gong, Jie
- 34-45 Stereotypes, underconfidence and decision-making with an application to gender and math
by Jouini, Elyès & Karehnke, Paul & Napp, Clotilde
- 46-65 Who drives the Monday effect?
by Ülkü, Numan & Rogers, Madeline
- 66-82 Psychological characteristics and household savings behavior: The importance of accounting for latent heterogeneity
by Gerhard, Patrick & Gladstone, Joe J. & Hoffmann, Arvid O.I.
- 83-104 Curating social image: Experimental evidence on the value of actions and selfies
by Holm, Hakan J. & Samahita, Margaret
- 105-120 Becoming “We” instead of “I”, identity management and incentives in the workplace
by Donze, Jocelyn & Gunnes, Trude
- 121-134 Electoral competition with third party entry in the lab
by Tsakas, Nikolas & Xefteris, Dimitrios
- 135-149 Concurrent elections and political accountability: Evidence from Italian local elections
by Bracco, Emanuele & Revelli, Federico
- 150-170 Short-termism of executive compensation
by Pogach, Jonathan
- 171-188 Financing of public goods through taxation in a general equilibrium economy: Experimental evidence
by Huber, Juergen & Shubik, Martin & Sunder, Shyam