Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
2016, Volume 126, Issue PA
2016, Volume 125, Issue C
- 1-21 The economic consequences of Hugo Chavez: A synthetic control analysis
by Grier, Kevin & Maynard, Norman
- 22-40 Driving in force: The influence of workplace peers on commuting decisions on U.S. military bases
by Morrison, Geoffrey M. & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia
- 41-56 Local happiness and firm behavior: Do firms in happy places invest more?
by Chuluun, Tuugi & Graham, Carol
- 57-66 Do as I say, not as I do: Choice–advice differences in decisions to learn information
by Barkan, Rachel & Danziger, Shai & Shani, Yaniv
- 67-85 Formal law and customary change: A lab-in-field experiment in Ethiopia
by Cecchi, Francesco & Melesse, Mequanint Biset
- 86-96 Price equilibrium and willingness to pay in a vertically differentiated mixed duopoly
by Benassi, Corrado & Castellani, Massimiliano & Mussoni, Maurizio
- 97-106 Changing risks and optimal effort
by Crainich, David & Eeckhoudt, Louis & Menegatti, Mario
- 107-119 Evolutionary efficacy of a Pay for Performance scheme with motivated agents
by Lamantia, Fabio & Pezzino, Mario
- 120-135 Better luck next time: Learning through retaking
by Frisancho, Veronica & Krishna, Kala & Lychagin, Sergey & Yavas, Cemile
- 136-147 The tension between private benefits and degradation externalities from appropriation in the commons
by Blanco, Esther & Haller, Tobias & Lopez, Maria Claudia & Walker, James M.
- 148-161 A representation theorem for guilt aversion
by Jensen, Martin Kaae & Kozlovskaya, Maria
- 162-178 Cognitive load and strategic sophistication
by Allred, Sarah & Duffy, Sean & Smith, John
- 179-191 Can simple prompts increase bequest giving? Field evidence from a legal call centre
by Sanders, Michael & Smith, Sarah
- 192-211 Gender and the effect of working hours on firm-sponsored training
by Picchio, Matteo & van Ours, Jan C.
- 212-231 Social structure, endogenous diversity, and collective accuracy
by Economo, Evan & Hong, Lu & Page, Scott E.
2016, Volume 124, Issue C
- 7-14 Tax me if you can: An artifactual field experiment on dishonesty
by Jacobsen, Catrine & Piovesan, Marco
- 15-28 Tax aversion in labor supply
by Kessler, Judd B. & Norton, Michael I.
- 29-42 “Paying tax is part of life”: Social norms and social influence in tax communications
by Onu, Diana & Oats, Lynne
- 43-54 The articulation of government policy: Health insurance mandates versus taxes
by Ericson, Keith Marzilli & Kessler, Judd B.
- 55-66 Social esteem versus social stigma: The role of anonymity in an income reporting game
by Casal, Sandro & Mittone, Luigi
- 67-80 Compliance and the power of authority
by Karakostas, Alexandros & Zizzo, Daniel John
- 81-87 Delayed feedback on tax audits affects compliance and fairness perceptions
by Kogler, Christoph & Mittone, Luigi & Kirchler, Erich
- 88-101 An experimental study of corporate social responsibility through charitable giving in Bertrand markets
by Feicht, Robert & Grimm, Veronika & Seebauer, Michael
- 102-114 Do students behave like real taxpayers in the lab? Evidence from a real effort tax compliance experiment
by Choo, C.Y. Lawrence & Fonseca, Miguel A. & Myles, Gareth D.
- 115-129 Optimal dynamic tax evasion: A portfolio approach
by Levaggi, Rosella & Menoncin, Francesco
- 130-145 Predictive analytics and the targeting of audits
by Hashimzade, Nigar & Myles, Gareth D. & Rablen, Matthew D.
- 146-163 Corruption and firm tax evasion
by Alm, James & Martinez-Vazquez, Jorge & McClellan, Chandler
- 164-177 Corruption, tax evasion and social values
by Litina, Anastasia & Palivos, Theodore
- 178-201 Yardstick competition and partial coordination: Exploring the empirical distribution of local business tax rates
by Buettner, Thiess & von Schwerin, Axel
2016, Volume 123, Issue C
- 1-18 Team building and hidden costs of control
by Riener, Gerhard & Wiederhold, Simon
- 19-30 Peer discipline and incentives within groups
by Levine, David K. & Modica, Salvatore
- 31-56 Partner selection into policy relevant field experiments
by Belot, Michèle & James, Jonathan
- 57-77 Optimal price-setting in pay for performance schemes in health care
by Kristensen, Søren Rud & Siciliani, Luigi & Sutton, Matt
- 78-96 Network cognition
by Dessí, Roberta & Gallo, Edoardo & Goyal, Sanjeev
- 97-107 General and specific information in deterring traffic violations: Evidence from a randomized experiment
by Lu, Fangwen & Zhang, Jinan & Perloff, Jeffrey M.
- 108-121 The demand for free goods: An experimental investigation
by Boshi, Shlomi & Lavie, Moshik & Weiss, Avi
- 122-137 A two-agent model of sequential search and choice
by Mauring, Eeva
- 138-148 Disclosure of personal information under risk of privacy shocks
by Feri, Francesco & Giannetti, Caterina & Jentzsch, Nicola
- 149-167 Past returns and the perceived Sharpe ratio
by Kaplanski, Guy & Levy, Haim & Veld, Chris & Veld-Merkoulova, Yulia
- 168-183 Educational diversity and knowledge transfers via inter-firm labor mobility
by Marino, Marianna & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario
- 184-192 Asymmetric cost pass-through? Empirical evidence on the role of market power, search and menu costs
by Loy, Jens-Peter & Weiss, Christoph R. & Glauben, Thomas
2016, Volume 122, Issue C
- 1-16 Do markets reveal preferences or shape them?
by Isoni, Andrea & Brooks, Peter & Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert
- 17-30 Rewards versus punishments in additive, weakest-link, and best-shot contests
by Kamijo, Yoshio
- 31-42 Buyer power in bilateral oligopolies with advance production: Experimental evidence
by Orland, Andreas & Selten, Reinhard
- 43-61 Electoral competition and endogenous political institutions: Quasi-experimental evidence from Germany
by Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Lopes da Fonseca, Mariana
- 62-74 Packaging of sin goods – Commitment or exploitation?
by Christensen, Else Gry Bro & Nafziger, Julia
- 75-87 Unmet aspirations as an explanation for the age U-shape in wellbeing
by Schwandt, Hannes
- 88-109 Can having internal locus of control insure against negative shocks? Psychological evidence from panel data
by Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Powdthavee, Nattavudh
2016, Volume 121, Issue C
- 1-14 Reputation formation in economic transactions
by Abraham, Martin & Grimm, Veronika & Neeß, Christina & Seebauer, Michael
- 15-28 Path dependent coordination of expectations in asset pricing experiments: A behavioral explanation
by Agliari, Anna & Hommes, Cars H. & Pecora, Nicolò
- 29-40 Lying about delegation
by Sutan, Angela & Vranceanu, Radu
- 41-59 The firm as the locus of social comparisons: Standard promotion practices versus up-or-out
by Auriol, Emmanuelle & Friebel, Guido & von Bieberstein, Frauke
- 60-76 As easy as pie: How retirement savers use prescribed investment disclosures
by Bateman, Hazel & Dobrescu, Loretti I. & Newell, Ben R. & Ortmann, Andreas & Thorp, Susan
- 77-98 Living on the edge: Youth entry, career and exit in drug-selling gangs
by Carvalho, Leandro S. & Soares, Rodrigo R.
- 99-113 Negative campaigning, fundraising, and voter turnout: A field experiment
by Barton, Jared & Castillo, Marco & Petrie, Ragan
- 114-129 Hiring and escalation bias in subjective performance evaluations: A laboratory experiment
by Angelovski, Andrej & Brandts, Jordi & Sola, Carles
2015, Volume 120, Issue C
- 1-18 Careerist experts and political incorrectness
by Chen, Chia-Hui & Ishida, Junichiro
- 19-45 General training in labor markets: Common value auctions with unobservable investment
by Rao, Neel
- 46-63 The coevolution of beliefs and networks
by Arifovic, Jasmina & Eaton, B. Curtis & Walker, Graeme
- 64-79 Greasing the wheels: Pork and public goods contributions in a legislative bargaining experiment
by Christiansen, Nels
- 80-93 ‘Doggedness’ or ‘disengagement’? An experiment on the effect of inequality in endowment on behaviour in team competitions
by Hargreaves Heap, Shaun P. & Ramalingam, Abhijit & Ramalingam, Siddharth & Stoddard, Brock V.
- 94-103 Voluntary disclosure of a discriminated against characteristic
by Liu, Liqun & Rettenmaier, Andrew J. & Saving, Thomas R.
- 104-116 Exchange asymmetry in experimental settings
by Brown, Thomas C. & Morrison, Mark D. & Benfield, Jacob A. & Rainbolt, Gretchen Nurse & Bell, Paul A.
- 117-129 On vertical relations and the timing of technology adoption
by Alipranti, Maria & Milliou, Chrysovalantou & Petrakis, Emmanuel
- 130-144 Information for sale in the European Union
by Belloc, Marianna
- 145-159 In broad daylight: Fuller information and higher-order punishment opportunities can promote cooperation
by Kamei, Kenju & Putterman, Louis
- 160-173 Long lasting differences in civic capital: Evidence from a unique immigration event in Italy
by Bracco, E. & De Paola, M. & Green, C.P.
- 174-188 Skills in the marketplace: Market efficiency, social orientation, and ability in a field-based experiment
by Fiala, Nathan
- 189-206 Sustained impacts of Kaizen training
by Higuchi, Yuki & Nam, Vu Hoang & Sonobe, Tetsushi
2015, Volume 119, Issue C
- 18-31 Sensitivity to shocks and implicit employment protection in family firms
by Bjuggren, Carl Magnus
- 32-55 Reduction of compound lotteries with objective probabilities: Theory and evidence
by Harrison, Glenn W. & Martínez-Correa, Jimmy & Swarthout, J. Todd
- 56-71 The origins of sedentism: Climate, population, and technology
by Dow, Gregory K. & Reed, Clyde G.
- 72-83 Dominated choices and Medicare Advantage enrollment
by Afendulis, Christopher C. & Sinaiko, Anna D. & Frank, Richard G.
- 84-95 Managerial beliefs and incentive policies
by Kim, Jaesoo
- 96-108 Game, set, and match: Do women and men perform differently in competitive situations?
by Jetter, Michael & Walker, Jay K.
- 109-123 The impact of forward contracting on tacit collusion: Experimental evidence
by Schubert, Jens
- 124-138 Property crime: Investigating career patterns and earnings
by Williams, Geoffrey Fain
- 139-152 Does feedback really matter in one-shot first-price auctions?
by Katuščák, Peter & Michelucci, Fabio & Zajíček, Miroslav
- 153-162 A test of mechanical ambiguity
by Oechssler, Jörg & Roomets, Alex
- 163-181 Bazaar economics
by Miller, John H. & Tumminello, Michele
- 182-196 Using competition to stimulate regulatory compliance: A tournament-based dynamic targeting mechanism
by Gilpatric, Scott M. & Vossler, Christian A. & Liu, Lirong
- 197-210 NGO mission design
by Heyes, Anthony & Martin, Steve
- 211-233 Explaining U-shape of the referral hiring pattern in a search model with heterogeneous workers
by Stupnytska, Yuliia & Zaharieva, Anna
- 234-253 Beauty, weight, and skin color in charitable giving
by Jenq, Christina & Pan, Jessica & Theseira, Walter
- 254-266 Measuring individual risk attitudes in the lab: Task or ask? An empirical comparison
by Lönnqvist, Jan-Erik & Verkasalo, Markku & Walkowitz, Gari & Wichardt, Philipp C.
- 267-288 It's all in the timing: Cash transfers and consumption smoothing in a developing country
by Bazzi, Samuel & Sumarto, Sudarno & Suryahadi, Asep
- 289-307 Gender ratio under China's two-child policy
by Xu, Bing & Pak, Maxwell
- 308-329 The politics of infrastructure investment: The role of product market competition
by Ghosh, Arghya & Meagher, Kieron
- 330-344 Is financial instability male-driven? Gender and cognitive skills in experimental asset markets
by Cueva, Carlos & Rustichini, Aldo
- 345-363 Learning, fatigue and preference formation in discrete choice experiments
by Campbell, Danny & Boeri, Marco & Doherty, Edel & George Hutchinson, W.
- 364-374 Health club attendance, expectations and self-control
by Garon, Jean-Denis & Masse, Alix & Michaud, Pierre-Carl
- 375-399 Stability in a network economy: The role of institutions
by Gilles, Robert P. & Lazarova, Emiliya A. & Ruys, Pieter H.M.
- 400-421 Boundedly rational opinion dynamics in social networks: Does indegree matter?
by Battiston, Pietro & Stanca, Luca
- 422-436 Are large headquarters unproductive?
by Morikawa, Masayuki
- 437-456 Product lines, product design, and limited attention
by Dahremöller, Carsten & Fels, Markus
- 457-465 Dry promotions and community participation: Evidence from a natural field experiment in Brazilian fishing villages
by Cavalcanti, Carina & Leibbrandt, Andreas
- 466-481 Fragmentation and stability of markets
by Ladley, Daniel & Lensberg, Terje & Palczewski, Jan & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus Reiner
- 482-495 Lifecycle patterns in the socioeconomic gradient of risk preferences
by Schurer, Stefanie
- 496-511 Incentive contracts for teams: Experimental evidence
by Landeo, Claudia M. & Spier, Kathryn E.
- 512-526 An experiment on aspiration-based choice
by Guney, Begum & Richter, Michael
2015, Volume 118, Issue C
- 2-21 Directed giving: Evidence from an inter-household transfer experiment
by Batista, Catia & Silverman, Dan & Yang, Dean
- 22-39 Building social capital: Conditional cash transfers and cooperation
by Attanasio, Orazio & Polania-Reyes, Sandra & Pellerano, Luca
- 40-54 How fair shares compare: Experimental evidence from two cultures
by Jakiela, Pamela
- 55-68 Economic status and acknowledgement of earned entitlement
by Barr, Abigail & Burns, Justine & Miller, Luis & Shaw, Ingrid
- 69-84 On the norms of charitable giving in Islam: Two field experiments in Morocco
by Lambarraa, Fatima & Riener, Gerhard
- 85-94 Esteem and social information: On determinants of prosocial behavior of clinicians in Tanzania
by Brock, J. Michelle & Lange, Andreas & Leonard, Kenneth L.
- 95-109 Inequality, social sanctions and cooperation within South African fishing communities
by Visser, M. & Burns, J.
- 110-122 Diversity and the provision of public goods: Experimental evidence from South Africa
by Burns, Justine & Keswell, Malcolm
- 123-135 Heterogeneous households: A within-subject test of asymmetric information between spouses in Kenya
by Hoel, Jessica B.
- 136-149 Conflicting risk attitudes
by Lahno, Amrei M. & Serra-Garcia, Marta & D’Exelle, Ben & Verschoor, Arjan
- 150-166 Compound-risk aversion, ambiguity and the willingness to pay for microinsurance
by Elabed, Ghada & Carter, Michael R.
- 167-183 Risk taking and risk learning after a rare event: Evidence from a field experiment in Pakistan
by Said, Farah & Afzal, Uzma & Turner, Ginger
- 184-198 Risking it all for love? Resetting beliefs about HIV risk among low-income South African teens
by Datta, Saugato & Burns, Justine & Maughan-Brown, Brendan & Darling, Matthew & Eyal, Katherine
- 199-214 Catastrophes and time preference: Evidence from the Indian Ocean Earthquake
by Callen, Michael
- 215-226 Communication networks in common-pool resource games: Field experimental evidence
by Mantilla, César
- 227-246 Neighborhood effects and social behavior: The case of irrigated and rainfed farmers in Bohol, the Philippines
by Tsusaka, Takuji W. & Kajisa, Kei & Pede, Valerien O. & Aoyagi, Keitaro
- 247-267 Stereotypes and Madrassas: Experimental evidence from Pakistan
by Delavande, Adeline & Zafar, Basit
- 268-280 Disabled by stereotype? Experimental evidence from Uganda
by Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Tungodden, Bertil
- 281-302 Consulting and capital experiments with microenterprise tailors in Ghana
by Karlan, Dean & Knight, Ryan & Udry, Christopher
- 303-317 Competitive in the lab, successful in the field?
by Berge, Lars Ivar Oppedal & Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Garcia Pires, Armando Jose & Tungodden, Bertil
- 318-332 Gender and preferences at a young age: Evidence from Armenia
by Khachatryan, Karen & Dreber, Anna & von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva
- 333-345 The effect of marketing messages and payment over time on willingness to pay for fuel-efficient cookstoves
by Beltramo, Theresa & Blalock, Garrick & Levine, David I. & Simons, Andrew M.
- 346-359 Experimental tests of tropical forest conservation measures
by Handberg, Øyvind Nystad & Angelsen, Arild
- 360-371 On the redistribution of wealth in a developing country: Experimental evidence on stake and framing effects
by Leibbrandt, Andreas & Maitra, Pushkar & Neelim, Ananta
- 372-382 Framing manipulations in contests: A natural field experiment
by Hong, Fuhai & Hossain, Tanjim & List, John A.
- 383-396 Risk preferences, technology adoption and insurance uptake: A framed experiment
by Brick, Kerri & Visser, Martine
- 397-414 The white-man effect: How foreigner presence affects behavior in experiments
by Cilliers, Jacobus & Dube, Oeindrila & Siddiqi, Bilal
2015, Volume 117, Issue C
- 1-9 Active aging, preventive health and dependency: Heterogeneous workers, differential behavior
by Aisa, Rosa & Larramona, Gemma & Pueyo, Fernando
- 10-25 Subjective and projected returns to education
by Huntington-Klein, Nick
- 26-39 Self-signaling and social-signaling in giving
by Grossman, Zachary
- 40-46 Kissing the mezuzah and cognitive performance: Is there an observable benefit?
by Siniver, Erez & Yaniv, Gideon
- 47-61 Willpower depletion and framing effects
by de Haan, Thomas & van Veldhuizen, Roel
- 62-81 Forecasting volatility with empirical similarity and Google Trends
by Hamid, Alain & Heiden, Moritz
- 82-101 Traders’ heterogeneity and bubble-crash patterns in experimental asset markets
by Baghestanian, S. & Lugovskyy, V. & Puzzello, D.
- 102-120 Task divisions in teams with complementary tasks
by Gregor, Martin
- 121-134 Social identification and investment decisions
by Bauer, Rob & Smeets, Paul
- 135-154 Crossing boundaries: How social hierarchy impedes economic mobility
by Jacoby, Hanan G. & Mansuri, Ghazala
- 155-174 Subjective performance feedback, ability attribution, and renegotiation-proof contracts
by Chen, Bin R.
- 175-195 R&D in clean technology: A project choice model with learning
by Oikawa, Koki & Managi, Shunsuke
- 196-208 Fat tax, subsidy or both? The role of information and children's pester power in food choice
by Papoutsi, Georgia S. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis & Drichoutis, Andreas C.
- 209-222 Does payoff equity facilitate coordination? A test of Schelling's conjecture
by López-Pérez, Raúl & Pintér, Ágnes & Kiss, Hubert J.
- 223-232 Peer pressure and productivity: The role of observing and being observed
by Georganas, Sotiris & Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- 233-247 Merit pay and wage compression with productivity differences and uncertainty
by Gross, Till & Guo, Christopher & Charness, Gary
- 248-258 Do prediction markets aid defenders in a weak-link contest?
by Deck, Cary & Hao, Li & Porter, David
- 259-280 Negotiating cultures in corporate procurement
by Rosar, Frank & Mueller, Florian
- 281-295 Confidence enhanced performance? – The causal effects of success on future performance in professional golf tournaments
by Rosenqvist, Olof & Skans, Oskar Nordström
- 296-308 Why women don’t run: Experimental evidence on gender differences in political competition aversion
by Preece, Jessica & Stoddard, Olga
- 309-326 U.S. housing prices and the Fukushima nuclear accident
by Fink, Alexander & Stratmann, Thomas
- 327-339 Hot hand and gambler's fallacy in teams: Evidence from investment experiments
by Stöckl, Thomas & Huber, Jürgen & Kirchler, Michael & Lindner, Florian
- 340-355 Can we neutralize social preference in experimental games?
by Krawczyk, Michal & Le Lec, Fabrice
- 356-368 Bargaining in the shadow of arbitration
by Marselli, Riccardo & McCannon, Bryan C. & Vannini, Marco
- 369-379 Susceptibility to default training options across the population
by Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H.H.
- 380-394 Growing stars: A laboratory analysis of network formation
by Rong, Rong & Houser, Daniel
- 395-410 Wage comparisons in and out of the firm. Evidence from a matched employer–employee French database
by Godechot, Olivier & Senik, Claudia
- 411-438 Product innovation incentives by an incumbent firm: A dynamic analysis
by Dawid, Herbert & Keoula, Michel Y. & Kopel, Michael & Kort, Peter M.
- 439-452 Information disclosure and the equivalence of prospective payment and cost reimbursement
by Ma, Ching-to Albert & Mak, Henry Y.
- 453-475 Is it just a matter of personality? On the role of subjective well-being in childbearing behavior
by Le Moglie, Marco & Mencarini, Letizia & Rapallini, Chiara
2015, Volume 116, Issue C
- 1-14 Capital stock management during a recession that freezes credit markets
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Seidl, Andrea
- 15-25 Anchoring in experimental asset markets
by Baghestanian, Sascha & Walker, Todd B.
- 26-42 Incentives to motivate
by Kvaløy, Ola & Schöttner, Anja
- 43-55 Asymmetry, uncertainty, and limits in a binary choice experiment with positive spillovers
by Sorensen, Andrea Lockhart
- 56-64 Eliciting discount functions when baseline consumption changes over time
by Gerber, Anke & Rohde, Kirsten I.M.
- 65-82 Tax compliance and enforcement in the pampas evidence from a field experiment
by Castro, Lucio & Scartascini, Carlos
- 83-93 Collusion among many firms: The disciplinary power of targeted punishment
by Roux, Catherine & Thöni, Christian
- 94-106 Subjective life horizon and portfolio choice
by Spaenjers, Christophe & Spira, Sven Michael
- 107-126 Life satisfaction and sexual minorities: Evidence from Australia and the United Kingdom
by Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Wooden, Mark
- 127-141 Axiomatizing multi-prize nested lottery contests: A complete and strict ranking perspective
by Lu, Jingfeng & Wang, Zhewei
- 142-156 Military careers of politicians matter for national security policy
by Stadelmann, David & Portmann, Marco & Eichenberger, Reiner
- 157-173 Managing rational routes to randomness
by Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank
- 174-186 Are political statements only expressive? An experiment
by Barton, Jared & Rodet, Cortney
- 187-205 Why do households forego high returns from technology adoption? Evidence from improved cooking stoves in Burkina Faso
by Bensch, Gunther & Grimm, Michael & Peters, Jörg
- 206-218 Does Increased Sexual Frequency Enhance Happiness?
by Loewenstein, George & Krishnamurti, Tamar & Kopsic, Jessica & McDonald, Daniel
- 219-238 An evolutionary Cournot model with limited market knowledge
by Bischi, Gian Italo & Lamantia, Fabio & Radi, Davide
- 239-253 Multipart tariffs and bounded rationality: An experimental analysis of mobile phone plan choices
by Friesen, Lana & Earl, Peter E.
- 254-269 Investment liberalisation, technology take-off and export markets entry: Does foreign ownership structure matter?
by Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Lancheros, Sandra
- 270-291 Attention, intentions, and follow-through in preventive health behavior: Field experimental evidence on flu vaccination
by Bronchetti, Erin Todd & Huffman, David B. & Magenheim, Ellen
- 292-309 Mating competition and entrepreneurship
by Chang, Simon & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 310-318 Hedging against embarrassment
by Goulart, Marco & da Costa, Newton C.A. & Andrade, Eduardo B. & Santos, André A.P.
- 319-330 The impact of pressure on performance: Evidence from the PGA TOUR
by Hickman, Daniel C. & Metz, Neil E.
- 331-345 Now you see it, now you don’t: The vanishing beauty premium
by Deryugina, Tatyana & Shurchkov, Olga
- 346-360 Lying about the price? Ultimatum bargaining with messages and imperfectly observed offers
by Anbarcı, Nejat & Feltovich, Nick & Gürdal, Mehmet Y.
- 361-378 Employee trust and workplace performance
by Brown, Sarah & Gray, Daniel & McHardy, Jolian & Taylor, Karl
- 379-386 Context-dependent cheating: Experimental evidence from 16 countries
by Pascual-Ezama, David & Fosgaard, Toke R. & Cardenas, Juan Camilo & Kujal, Praveen & Veszteg, Robert & Gil-Gómez de Liaño, Beatriz & Gunia, Brian & Weichselbaumer, Doris & Hilken, Katharina & Antinyan, Armenak & Delnoij, Joyce & Proestakis, Antonios & Tira, Michael D. & Pratomo, Yulius & Jaber-López, Tarek & Brañas-Garza, Pablo
- 387-406 Repeated selection with heterogeneous individuals and relative age effects
by Dawid, Herbert & Muehlheusser, Gerd
- 407-415 Helpful laymen in informational cascades
by Wu, Jiemai
- 416-429 Single- and double-elimination all-pay tournaments
by Deck, Cary & Kimbrough, Erik O.
- 430-438 The pernicious role of asymmetric history in negotiations
by Dezső, Linda & Loewenstein, George & Steinhart, Jonathan & Neszveda, Gábor & Szászi, Barnabás
- 439-450 Relative consumption of housing: Marginal saving subsidies and income taxes as a second-best policy?
by Aronsson, Thomas & Mannberg, Andrea
- 451-464 Measuring time preferences: A comparison of experimental methods
by Andreoni, James & Kuhn, Michael A. & Sprenger, Charles
- 465-480 A carrot and stick approach to agenda-setting
by Dahm, Matthias & Glazer, Amihai
- 481-499 It's the thought that counts: The role of intentions in noisy repeated games
by Rand, David G. & Fudenberg, Drew & Dreber, Anna
- 500-517 Well-being effects of a major natural disaster: The case of Fukushima
by Rehdanz, Katrin & Welsch, Heinz & Narita, Daiju & Okubo, Toshihiro
- 518-524 If I close my eyes, nobody will get hurt: The effect of ignorance on performance in a real-effort experiment
by Kajackaite, Agne
- 525-539 Can social preferences explain gender differences in economic behavior?
by Kamas, Linda & Preston, Anne
- 540-554 Mommy tracks and public policy: On self-fulfilling prophecies and gender gaps in hiring and promotion
by Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Straume, Odd Rune & Vagstad, Steinar
- 555-555 Corrigendum to “Islamic Finance: An Introduction”
by Abdelsalam, Omneya & El-Komi, Mohamed
2015, Volume 115, Issue C
- 3-17 Behavioral economics of education
by Koch, Alexander & Nafziger, Julia & Nielsen, Helena Skyt
- 18-29 Prosocial norms in the classroom: The role of self-regulation in following norms of giving
by Blake, Peter R. & Piovesan, Marco & Montinari, Natalia & Warneken, Felix & Gino, Francesca
- 30-44 Cognitive skills, personality, and economic preferences in collegiate success
by Burks, Stephen V. & Lewis, Connor & Kivi, Paul A. & Wiener, Amanda & Anderson, Jon E. & Götte, Lorenz & DeYoung, Colin G. & Rustichini, Aldo
- 45-66 Cheating and social interactions. Evidence from a randomized experiment in a national evaluation program
by Lucifora, Claudio & Tonello, Marco