Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
2015, Volume 118, Issue C
- 281-302 Consulting and capital experiments with microenterprise tailors in Ghana
by Karlan, Dean & Knight, Ryan & Udry, Christopher
- 303-317 Competitive in the lab, successful in the field?
by Berge, Lars Ivar Oppedal & Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Garcia Pires, Armando Jose & Tungodden, Bertil
- 318-332 Gender and preferences at a young age: Evidence from Armenia
by Khachatryan, Karen & Dreber, Anna & von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva
- 333-345 The effect of marketing messages and payment over time on willingness to pay for fuel-efficient cookstoves
by Beltramo, Theresa & Blalock, Garrick & Levine, David I. & Simons, Andrew M.
- 346-359 Experimental tests of tropical forest conservation measures
by Handberg, Øyvind Nystad & Angelsen, Arild
- 360-371 On the redistribution of wealth in a developing country: Experimental evidence on stake and framing effects
by Leibbrandt, Andreas & Maitra, Pushkar & Neelim, Ananta
- 372-382 Framing manipulations in contests: A natural field experiment
by Hong, Fuhai & Hossain, Tanjim & List, John A.
- 383-396 Risk preferences, technology adoption and insurance uptake: A framed experiment
by Brick, Kerri & Visser, Martine
- 397-414 The white-man effect: How foreigner presence affects behavior in experiments
by Cilliers, Jacobus & Dube, Oeindrila & Siddiqi, Bilal
2015, Volume 117, Issue C
- 1-9 Active aging, preventive health and dependency: Heterogeneous workers, differential behavior
by Aisa, Rosa & Larramona, Gemma & Pueyo, Fernando
- 10-25 Subjective and projected returns to education
by Huntington-Klein, Nick
- 26-39 Self-signaling and social-signaling in giving
by Grossman, Zachary
- 40-46 Kissing the mezuzah and cognitive performance: Is there an observable benefit?
by Siniver, Erez & Yaniv, Gideon
- 47-61 Willpower depletion and framing effects
by de Haan, Thomas & van Veldhuizen, Roel
- 62-81 Forecasting volatility with empirical similarity and Google Trends
by Hamid, Alain & Heiden, Moritz
- 82-101 Traders’ heterogeneity and bubble-crash patterns in experimental asset markets
by Baghestanian, S. & Lugovskyy, V. & Puzzello, D.
- 102-120 Task divisions in teams with complementary tasks
by Gregor, Martin
- 121-134 Social identification and investment decisions
by Bauer, Rob & Smeets, Paul
- 135-154 Crossing boundaries: How social hierarchy impedes economic mobility
by Jacoby, Hanan G. & Mansuri, Ghazala
- 155-174 Subjective performance feedback, ability attribution, and renegotiation-proof contracts
by Chen, Bin R.
- 175-195 R&D in clean technology: A project choice model with learning
by Oikawa, Koki & Managi, Shunsuke
- 196-208 Fat tax, subsidy or both? The role of information and children's pester power in food choice
by Papoutsi, Georgia S. & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis & Drichoutis, Andreas C.
- 209-222 Does payoff equity facilitate coordination? A test of Schelling's conjecture
by López-Pérez, Raúl & Pintér, Ágnes & Kiss, Hubert J.
- 223-232 Peer pressure and productivity: The role of observing and being observed
by Georganas, Sotiris & Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- 233-247 Merit pay and wage compression with productivity differences and uncertainty
by Gross, Till & Guo, Christopher & Charness, Gary
- 248-258 Do prediction markets aid defenders in a weak-link contest?
by Deck, Cary & Hao, Li & Porter, David
- 259-280 Negotiating cultures in corporate procurement
by Rosar, Frank & Mueller, Florian
- 281-295 Confidence enhanced performance? – The causal effects of success on future performance in professional golf tournaments
by Rosenqvist, Olof & Skans, Oskar Nordström
- 296-308 Why women don’t run: Experimental evidence on gender differences in political competition aversion
by Preece, Jessica & Stoddard, Olga
- 309-326 U.S. housing prices and the Fukushima nuclear accident
by Fink, Alexander & Stratmann, Thomas
- 327-339 Hot hand and gambler's fallacy in teams: Evidence from investment experiments
by Stöckl, Thomas & Huber, Jürgen & Kirchler, Michael & Lindner, Florian
- 340-355 Can we neutralize social preference in experimental games?
by Krawczyk, Michal & Le Lec, Fabrice
- 356-368 Bargaining in the shadow of arbitration
by Marselli, Riccardo & McCannon, Bryan C. & Vannini, Marco
- 369-379 Susceptibility to default training options across the population
by Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H.H.
- 380-394 Growing stars: A laboratory analysis of network formation
by Rong, Rong & Houser, Daniel
- 395-410 Wage comparisons in and out of the firm. Evidence from a matched employer–employee French database
by Godechot, Olivier & Senik, Claudia
- 411-438 Product innovation incentives by an incumbent firm: A dynamic analysis
by Dawid, Herbert & Keoula, Michel Y. & Kopel, Michael & Kort, Peter M.
- 439-452 Information disclosure and the equivalence of prospective payment and cost reimbursement
by Ma, Ching-to Albert & Mak, Henry Y.
- 453-475 Is it just a matter of personality? On the role of subjective well-being in childbearing behavior
by Le Moglie, Marco & Mencarini, Letizia & Rapallini, Chiara
2015, Volume 116, Issue C
- 1-14 Capital stock management during a recession that freezes credit markets
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Seidl, Andrea
- 15-25 Anchoring in experimental asset markets
by Baghestanian, Sascha & Walker, Todd B.
- 26-42 Incentives to motivate
by Kvaløy, Ola & Schöttner, Anja
- 43-55 Asymmetry, uncertainty, and limits in a binary choice experiment with positive spillovers
by Sorensen, Andrea Lockhart
- 56-64 Eliciting discount functions when baseline consumption changes over time
by Gerber, Anke & Rohde, Kirsten I.M.
- 65-82 Tax compliance and enforcement in the pampas evidence from a field experiment
by Castro, Lucio & Scartascini, Carlos
- 83-93 Collusion among many firms: The disciplinary power of targeted punishment
by Roux, Catherine & Thöni, Christian
- 94-106 Subjective life horizon and portfolio choice
by Spaenjers, Christophe & Spira, Sven Michael
- 107-126 Life satisfaction and sexual minorities: Evidence from Australia and the United Kingdom
by Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Wooden, Mark
- 127-141 Axiomatizing multi-prize nested lottery contests: A complete and strict ranking perspective
by Lu, Jingfeng & Wang, Zhewei
- 142-156 Military careers of politicians matter for national security policy
by Stadelmann, David & Portmann, Marco & Eichenberger, Reiner
- 157-173 Managing rational routes to randomness
by Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank
- 174-186 Are political statements only expressive? An experiment
by Barton, Jared & Rodet, Cortney
- 187-205 Why do households forego high returns from technology adoption? Evidence from improved cooking stoves in Burkina Faso
by Bensch, Gunther & Grimm, Michael & Peters, Jörg
- 206-218 Does Increased Sexual Frequency Enhance Happiness?
by Loewenstein, George & Krishnamurti, Tamar & Kopsic, Jessica & McDonald, Daniel
- 219-238 An evolutionary Cournot model with limited market knowledge
by Bischi, Gian Italo & Lamantia, Fabio & Radi, Davide
- 239-253 Multipart tariffs and bounded rationality: An experimental analysis of mobile phone plan choices
by Friesen, Lana & Earl, Peter E.
- 254-269 Investment liberalisation, technology take-off and export markets entry: Does foreign ownership structure matter?
by Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Lancheros, Sandra
- 270-291 Attention, intentions, and follow-through in preventive health behavior: Field experimental evidence on flu vaccination
by Bronchetti, Erin Todd & Huffman, David B. & Magenheim, Ellen
- 292-309 Mating competition and entrepreneurship
by Chang, Simon & Zhang, Xiaobo
- 310-318 Hedging against embarrassment
by Goulart, Marco & da Costa, Newton C.A. & Andrade, Eduardo B. & Santos, André A.P.
- 319-330 The impact of pressure on performance: Evidence from the PGA TOUR
by Hickman, Daniel C. & Metz, Neil E.
- 331-345 Now you see it, now you don’t: The vanishing beauty premium
by Deryugina, Tatyana & Shurchkov, Olga
- 346-360 Lying about the price? Ultimatum bargaining with messages and imperfectly observed offers
by Anbarcı, Nejat & Feltovich, Nick & Gürdal, Mehmet Y.
- 361-378 Employee trust and workplace performance
by Brown, Sarah & Gray, Daniel & McHardy, Jolian & Taylor, Karl
- 379-386 Context-dependent cheating: Experimental evidence from 16 countries
by Pascual-Ezama, David & Fosgaard, Toke R. & Cardenas, Juan Camilo & Kujal, Praveen & Veszteg, Robert & Gil-Gómez de Liaño, Beatriz & Gunia, Brian & Weichselbaumer, Doris & Hilken, Katharina & Antinyan, Armenak & Delnoij, Joyce & Proestakis, Antonios & Tira, Michael D. & Pratomo, Yulius & Jaber-López, Tarek & Brañas-Garza, Pablo
- 387-406 Repeated selection with heterogeneous individuals and relative age effects
by Dawid, Herbert & Muehlheusser, Gerd
- 407-415 Helpful laymen in informational cascades
by Wu, Jiemai
- 416-429 Single- and double-elimination all-pay tournaments
by Deck, Cary & Kimbrough, Erik O.
- 430-438 The pernicious role of asymmetric history in negotiations
by Dezső, Linda & Loewenstein, George & Steinhart, Jonathan & Neszveda, Gábor & Szászi, Barnabás
- 439-450 Relative consumption of housing: Marginal saving subsidies and income taxes as a second-best policy?
by Aronsson, Thomas & Mannberg, Andrea
- 451-464 Measuring time preferences: A comparison of experimental methods
by Andreoni, James & Kuhn, Michael A. & Sprenger, Charles
- 465-480 A carrot and stick approach to agenda-setting
by Dahm, Matthias & Glazer, Amihai
- 481-499 It's the thought that counts: The role of intentions in noisy repeated games
by Rand, David G. & Fudenberg, Drew & Dreber, Anna
- 500-517 Well-being effects of a major natural disaster: The case of Fukushima
by Rehdanz, Katrin & Welsch, Heinz & Narita, Daiju & Okubo, Toshihiro
- 518-524 If I close my eyes, nobody will get hurt: The effect of ignorance on performance in a real-effort experiment
by Kajackaite, Agne
- 525-539 Can social preferences explain gender differences in economic behavior?
by Kamas, Linda & Preston, Anne
- 540-554 Mommy tracks and public policy: On self-fulfilling prophecies and gender gaps in hiring and promotion
by Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Straume, Odd Rune & Vagstad, Steinar
- 555-555 Corrigendum to “Islamic Finance: An Introduction”
by Abdelsalam, Omneya & El-Komi, Mohamed
2015, Volume 115, Issue C
- 3-17 Behavioral economics of education
by Koch, Alexander & Nafziger, Julia & Nielsen, Helena Skyt
- 18-29 Prosocial norms in the classroom: The role of self-regulation in following norms of giving
by Blake, Peter R. & Piovesan, Marco & Montinari, Natalia & Warneken, Felix & Gino, Francesca
- 30-44 Cognitive skills, personality, and economic preferences in collegiate success
by Burks, Stephen V. & Lewis, Connor & Kivi, Paul A. & Wiener, Amanda & Anderson, Jon E. & Götte, Lorenz & DeYoung, Colin G. & Rustichini, Aldo
- 45-66 Cheating and social interactions. Evidence from a randomized experiment in a national evaluation program
by Lucifora, Claudio & Tonello, Marco
- 67-74 Donations, risk attitudes and time preferences: A study on altruism in primary school children
by Angerer, Silvia & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Lergetporer, Philipp & Sutter, Matthias
- 75-93 Gender differences in behavioral problems and school outcomes
by Kristoffersen, Jannie H.G. & Obel, Carsten & Smith, Nina
- 94-110 Gender differences in behaviour under competitive pressure: Evidence on omission patterns in university entrance examinations
by Pekkarinen, Tuomas
- 111-122 Patience, self-control and the demand for commitment: Evidence from a large-scale field experiment
by Alan, Sule & Ertac, Seda
- 123-143 Academic performance and single-sex schooling: Evidence from a natural experiment in Switzerland
by Eisenkopf, Gerald & Hessami, Zohal & Fischbacher, Urs & Ursprung, Heinrich W.
- 144-160 Summer nudging: Can personalized text messages and peer mentor outreach increase college going among low-income high school graduates?
by Castleman, Benjamin L. & Page, Lindsay C.
- 161-196 Grades and rank: Impacts of non-financial incentives on test performance
by Jalava, Nina & Joensen, Juanna Schrøter & Pellas, Elin
- 197-216 How individual characteristics shape the structure of social networks
by Girard, Yann & Hett, Florian & Schunk, Daniel
- 217-236 Procrastination, academic success and the effectiveness of a remedial program
by De Paola, Maria & Scoppa, Vincenzo
2015, Volume 114, Issue C
- 1-12 Trading off the benefits and costs of choice: Evidence from Australian elections
by Nagler, Matthew G.
- 13-26 Excludability: A laboratory study on forced ranking in team production
by Croson, Rachel & Fatas, Enrique & Neugebauer, Tibor & Morales, Antonio J.
- 27-35 Green consumerism and pollution control
by Chander, P. & Muthukrishnan, S.
- 36-45 Compensating wage differentials in stable job matching equilibrium
by Han, Seungjin & Yamaguchi, Shintaro
- 46-61 Better feared than loved: Reputations and the motives for conflict
by Long, Iain W.
- 62-74 Who is coming to the artefactual field experiment? Participation bias among Chinese rural migrants
by Frijters, Paul & Kong, Tao Sherry & Liu, Elaine M.
2015, Volume 113, Issue C
- 1-12 Beliefs and truth-telling: A laboratory experiment
by Peeters, Ronald & Vorsatz, Marc & Walzl, Markus
- 13-25 A study of a market anomaly: “White Men Can’t Jump”, but would you bet on it?
by Igan, Deniz & Pinheiro, Marcelo & Smith, John
- 26-33 A comprehensive comparison of students and non-students in classic experimental games
by Belot, Michele & Duch, Raymond & Miller, Luis
- 34-50 A theory of discrete choice with information costs
by Cheremukhin, Anton & Popova, Anna & Tutino, Antonella
- 51-63 Simple decision rules in small groups: Collegial rule vs. rotational rule
by Shadmehr, Mehdi
- 64-79 Search costs and adaptive consumers: Short time delays do not affect choice quality
by Sonntag, Axel
2015, Volume 112, Issue C
- 1-16 Foreign currency borrowing and knowledge about exchange rate risk
by Beckmann, Elisabeth & Stix, Helmut
- 17-25 Strategic disclosure: The case of business school rankings
by Luca, Michael & Smith, Jonathan
- 26-32 Sex and happiness
by Cheng, Zhiming & Smyth, Russell
- 33-45 Commitment problems in conflict resolution
by Kimbrough, Erik O. & Rubin, Jared & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W.
- 46-63 Endogenous price expectations as reference points in auctions
by Ahmad, Husnain Fateh
- 64-84 Coordination in a changing environment
by Matros, Alexander & Moser, Scott
- 85-97 On skewed risks in economic models and experiments
by Ebert, Sebastian
- 98-111 You scratch his back, he scratches mine and I’ll scratch yours: Deception in simultaneous cyclic networks
by Song, Fei & Zhong, Chen-Bo
- 112-126 Risk attitude and cognitive aging
by Bonsang, Eric & Dohmen, Thomas
- 127-140 Reputation and social (dis)approval in feedback mechanisms: An experimental study
by Lumeau, Marianne & Masclet, David & Penard, Thierry
- 141-163 Performance pay and information: Reducing child undernutrition in India
by Singh, Prakarsh
- 164-186 In transit: The well-being of migrants from transition and post-transition countries
by Nikolova, Milena & Graham, Carol
- 187-203 A discrete choice model of transitions to sustainable technologies
by Zeppini, Paolo
- 204-220 Equilibria and efficiency in bilingual labour markets
by Armstrong, Alex
- 221-236 To remit, or not to remit: that is the question. A remittance field experiment
by Torero, Máximo & Viceisza, Angelino
- 237-250 A lifecycle perspective of stock market performance and wellbeing
by Frijters, Paul & Johnston, David W. & Shields, Michael A. & Sinha, Kompal
- 251-265 On the fragility of sunspot equilibria under learning and evolutionary dynamics
by Berardi, Michele
- 266-288 The evolution of social learning and its economic consequences
by Bossan, Benjamin & Jann, Ole & Hammerstein, Peter
- 289-310 Super-exponential endogenous bubbles in an equilibrium model of fundamentalist and chartist traders
by Kaizoji, Taisei & Leiss, Matthias & Saichev, Alexander & Sornette, Didier
- 311-323 Optimal sorting in group contests with complementarities
by Brookins, Philip & Lightle, John P. & Ryvkin, Dmitry
2015, Volume 111, Issue C
- 1-12 Theocracy and resilience against economic sanctions
by Naghavi, Alireza & Pignataro, Giuseppe
- 13-22 Income attraction: An online dating field experiment
by Ong, David & Wang, Jue
- 23-37 Contract cheating & the market in essays
by Rigby, Dan & Burton, Michael & Balcombe, Kelvin & Bateman, Ian & Mulatu, Abay
- 38-58 Cultural integration: Experimental evidence of convergence in immigrants’ preferences
by Cameron, Lisa & Erkal, Nisvan & Gangadharan, Lata & Zhang, Marina
- 59-70 Conspicuous consumption, conspicuous health, and optimal taxation
by Mujcic, Redzo & Frijters, Paul
- 71-78 The impact of the assimilation of migrants on the well-being of native inhabitants: A theory
by Stark, Oded & Bielawski, Jakub & Jakubek, Marcin
- 79-87 Timing of kindness – Evidence from a field experiment
by Ockenfels, Axel & Sliwka, Dirk & Werner, Peter
- 88-105 The effect of hysteresis on equilibrium selection in coordination games
by Romero, Julian
- 106-118 Does society underestimate women? Evidence from the performance of female jockeys in horse racing
by Brown, Alasdair & Yang, Fuyu
- 119-136 Inter-company matching and the supply of informed capital
by Anjos, Fernando & Drexler, Alejandro
- 137-153 Heterogeneity in subjective wellbeing: An application to occupational allocation in Africa
by Falco, Paolo & Maloney, William F. & Rijkers, Bob & Sarrias, Mauricio
- 154-168 Price complexity and buyer confusion in markets
by Kalaycı, Kenan
- 169-176 No myopic loss aversion in adolescents? – An experimental note
by Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Sutter, Matthias & Zeileis, Achim
- 177-196 Support for public provision of a private good with top-up and opt-out: A controlled laboratory experiment
by Buckley, Neil & Cuff, Katherine & Hurley, Jeremiah & Mestelman, Stuart & Thomas, Stephanie & Cameron, David
- 197-208 Directing remittances to education with soft and hard commitments: Evidence from a lab-in-the-field experiment and new product take-up among Filipino migrants in Rome
by De Arcangelis, Giuseppe & Joxhe, Majlinda & McKenzie, David & Tiongson, Erwin & Yang, Dean
- 209-223 The impact of entrepreneurship education in high school on long-term entrepreneurial performance
by Elert, Niklas & Andersson, Fredrik W. & Wennberg, Karl
- 224-236 The effect of cash transfers to schools on voluntary contributions
by Bando, Rosangela
2015, Volume 110, Issue C
- 1-18 The perverse impact of calling for energy conservation
by Holladay, J. Scott & Price, Michael K. & Wanamaker, Marianne
- 19-44 Does mother tongue make for women's work? Linguistics, household labor, and gender identity
by Hicks, Daniel L. & Santacreu-Vasut, Estefania & Shoham, Amir
- 45-58 Selection and the age – productivity profile. Evidence from chess players
by Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio & Rocco, Lorenzo
- 59-77 Relative pay and its effects on firm efficiency in a transitional economy
by Firth, Michael & Leung, Tak Yan & Rui, Oliver M. & Na, Chaohong
- 78-90 Is smoking behavior culturally determined? Evidence from British immigrants
by Christopoulou, Rebekka & Lillard, Dean R.
- 91-105 Does the mobility of R&D labor increase innovation?
by Kaiser, Ulrich & Kongsted, Hans Christian & Rønde, Thomas
- 106-118 Signaling smarts? Revealed preferences for self and social perceptions of intelligence
by McManus, T. Clay & Rao, Justin M.
- 119-144 The economic origins of the evil eye belief
by Gershman, Boris
- 145-159 Choosing to be trained: Do behavioral traits matter?
by Dasgupta, Utteeyo & Gangadharan, Lata & Maitra, Pushkar & Mani, Subha & Subramanian, Samyukta
- 160-175 Selection, tournaments, and dishonesty
by Faravelli, Marco & Friesen, Lana & Gangadharan, Lata
2015, Volume 109, Issue C
- 1-9 On divergent dynamics with ordinary least squares learning
by Chatterji, Shurojit & Lobato, Ignacio N.
- 10-25 Reference-dependent preferences, team relocations, and major league expansion
by Humphreys, Brad R. & Zhou, Li
- 26-40 The nature of information and its effect on bidding behavior: Laboratory evidence in a first price common value auction
by Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D. & Castro, Manuel
- 41-55 Optimal tolerance for failure
by Siegert, Caspar & Trepper, Piers
- 56-71 Agricultural marketing cooperatives with direct selling: A cooperative–non-cooperative game
by Agbo, Maxime & Rousselière, Damien & Salanié, Julien
- 72-84 Do buyer groups facilitate collusion?
by Normann, Hans-Theo & Rösch, Jürgen & Schultz, Luis Manuel
- 85-100 Circumstantial risk: Impact of future tax evasion and labor supply opportunities on risk exposure
by Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Zeppenfeld, Christopher
- 101-119 Dynamic nonlinear income taxation with quasi-hyperbolic discounting and no commitment
by Guo, Jang-Ting & Krause, Alan
- 120-134 Heterogeneity and cooperation: The role of capability and valuation on public goods provision
by Kölle, Felix
- 135-144 Optimal incentives for takaful (Islamic insurance) operators
by Khan, Hayat
- 145-162 Corruption, fertility, and human capital
by Varvarigos, Dimitrios & Arsenis, Panagiotis
- 163-172 The cross-sectional “Gambler's Fallacy”: Set representativeness in lottery number choices
by Lien, Jaimie W. & Yuan, Jia
- 173-187 Who's naughty? Who's nice? Experiments on whether pro-social workers are selected out of cutthroat business environments
by Hoffman, Mitchell & Morgan, John
- 188-202 Pricing decisions in an experimental dynamic stochastic general equilibrium economy
by Noussair, Charles N. & Pfajfar, Damjan & Zsiros, Janos
- 203-216 Managers’ external social ties at work: Blessing or curse for the firm?
by Brandes, Leif & Brechot, Marc & Franck, Egon
- 217-239 Minimal two-way flow networks with small decay
by De Jaegher, K. & Kamphorst, J.J.A.
2014, Volume 108, Issue C
- 1-18 Unobserved tax avoidance and the tax elasticity of FDI
by Egger, Peter H. & Merlo, Valeria & Wamser, Georg
- 19-39 Livestock asset transfers with and without training: Evidence from Rwanda
by Argent, Jonathan & Augsburg, Britta & Rasul, Imran
- 40-58 Gender differences in decisions under profound uncertainty are non-robust to the availability of information on equally informed others’ decisions
by Hohnisch, M. & Pittnauer, S. & Selten, R. & Pfingsten, A. & Eraßmy, J.
- 59-77 Learning by (limited) forward looking players
by Mengel, Friederike
- 78-93 Investments and bargaining in a model with positive consumption externalities
by Cardona, Daniel & Rubí-Barceló, Antoni
- 94-107 Competition vs. communication: An experimental study on restoring trust
by Lei, Vivian & Masclet, David & Vesely, Filip
- 108-122 Depth of reasoning and higher order beliefs
by Strzalecki, Tomasz
- 123-134 The economic value to smokers of graphic warning labels on cigarettes: Evidence from combining market and experimental auction data
by Rousu, Matthew C. & Marette, Stéphan & Thrasher, James F. & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 135-146 The interaction of explicit and implicit contracts: A signaling approach
by Gürtler, Marc & Gürtler, Oliver
- 147-165 The design of charitable fund-raising schemes: Matching grants or seed money
by Gong, Ning & Grundy, Bruce D.
- 166-173 Car mechanics in the lab––Investigating the behavior of real experts on experimental markets for credence goods
by Beck, Adrian & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Qiu, Jianying & Sutter, Matthias
- 174-186 The long-run impact of a traumatic experience on risk aversion
by Kim, Young-Il & Lee, Jungmin
- 187-197 An experimental test of the effect of negative social norms on energy-efficient investments
by Yeomans, Mike & Herberich, David
- 198-211 “Feel the Warmth” glow: A field experiment on manipulating the act of giving
by Chuan, Amanda & Samek, Anya Savikhin
- 212-223 Continuous time and communication in a public-goods experiment
by Oprea, Ryan & Charness, Gary & Friedman, Daniel
- 224-235 Judicial error by groups and individuals
by van Dijk, Frans & Sonnemans, Joep & Bauw, Eddy
- 236-251 Are risk-seekers more optimistic? Non-parametric approach
by Weinstock, Eyal & Sonsino, Doron
- 252-260 Conditional cooperation with negative externalities – An experiment
by Engel, Christoph & Zhurakhovska, Lilia
- 261-272 Bargaining power does not matter when sharing losses – Experimental evidence of equal split in the Nash bargaining game
by Kroll, Eike B. & Morgenstern, Ralf & Neumann, Thomas & Schosser, Stephan & Vogt, Bodo
- 273-289 Economic incentives and social preferences: Causal evidence of non-separability
by Faravelli, Marco & Stanca, Luca
- 292-318 How Werner Güth's ultimatum game shaped our understanding of social behavior
by van Damme, Eric & Binmore, Kenneth G. & Roth, Alvin E. & Samuelson, Larry & Winter, Eyal & Bolton, Gary E. & Ockenfels, Axel & Dufwenberg, Martin & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Gneezy, Uri & Kocher, Martin G. & Sutter, Matthias & Sanfey, Alan G. & Kliemt, Hartmut & Selten, Reinhard & Nagel, Rosemarie & Azar, Ofer H.
- 319-330 Revealed distributional preferences: Individuals vs. teams
by Balafoutas, Loukas & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Kocher, Martin & Sutter, Matthias
- 331-342 Are default contributions sticky? An experimental analysis of defaults in public goods provision
by Cappelletti, Dominique & Mittone, Luigi & Ploner, Matteo
- 343-353 Social preferences can make imperfect sanctions work: Evidence from a public good experiment
by Engel, Christoph
- 354-363 Do high stakes and competition undermine fair behaviour? Evidence from Russia
by Fehr, Ernst & Tougareva, Elena & Fischbacher, Urs
- 364-373 Cooperation in local and global groups
by Fellner, Gerlinde & Lünser, Gabriele K.
- 374-382 Is avatar-to-avatar communication as effective as face-to-face communication? An Ultimatum Game experiment in First and Second Life
by Greiner, Ben & Caravella, Mary & Roth, Alvin E.
- 383-388 A note on empathy in games
by Grohn, Jan & Huck, Steffen & Valasek, Justin Mattias
- 389-395 Endogenous community formation and collective provision – A procedurally fair mechanism
by Güth, Werner
- 396-409 More than thirty years of ultimatum bargaining experiments: Motives, variations, and a survey of the recent literature
by Güth, Werner & Kocher, Martin G.
- 410-419 Providing revenue-generating projects under a fair mechanism: An experimental analysis
by Güth, Werner & Koukoumelis, Anastasios & Levati, M. Vittoria & Ploner, Matteo
- 420-432 Endogenous price leadership – A theoretical and experimental analysis
by Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred & Zaby, Alexandra
- 433-441 Bilateral bargaining of heterogeneous groups—How significant are patient partners?
by Kirchkamp, Oliver & Vollstädt, Ulrike
- 442-452 Voluntary leadership in an experimental trust game
by Kleine, Fabian & Königstein, Manfred & Rozsnyói, Balázs