The Impact of Advice on Women's and Men's Selection into Competition
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iriberri, Nagore & Rey-Biel, Pedro, 2017.
"Stereotypes are only a threat when beliefs are reinforced: On the sensitivity of gender differences in performance under competition to information provision,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 99-111.
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2016. "Stereotypes are Only a Threat when Beliefs are Reinforced: On the Sensitivity of Gender Differences in Performance under Competition to Information Provision," Working Papers 880, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Aurelie Dariel & Curtis Kephart & Nikos Nikiforakis & Christina Zenker, 2017.
"Emirati women do not shy away from competition: evidence from a patriarchal society in transition,"
Journal of the Economic Science Association,
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 3(2), pages 121-136, December.
- Aurelie Dariel & Curtis Kephart & Nikos Nikiforakis & Christina Zenker, 2017. "Emirati women do not shy away from competition: Evidence from a patriarchal society in transition," Working Papers 20170011, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Nov 2017.
- Jordi Brandts & Cristina Rott, 2017. "Advice from Women and Men and Selection into Competition," Working Papers 1007, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsexperiments; advice; gender gap in competitiveness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:61:y:2015:i:5:p:1018-1035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.