The Effects of Student Coaching in College: An Evaluation of a Randomized Experiment in Student Mentoring
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumara, Ajantha Sisira, 2015. "Wage Differentials in Sri Lanka: The case of a post-conflict country with a free education policy," MPRA Paper 68068, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2015.
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:36-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raj Chande & Michael Luca & Michael Sanders & Zhi Soon & Oana Borcan & Netta Barak-Corren & Elizabeth Linos & Elspeth Kirkman, 2015. "Curbing adult student attrition. Evidence from a field experiment," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 15/335, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- David J. Deming & Christopher R. Walters, 2017. "The Impact of Price Caps and Spending Cuts on U.S. Postsecondary Attainment," NBER Working Papers 23736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raj Chande & Michael Luca & Michael Sanders & Xian-Zhi Soon & Oana Borcan & Netta Barak Corren & Elizabeth Linos & Elspeth Kirkman & Sean Robinson, 2015. "Curbing Adult Student Attrition: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-065, Harvard Business School.
- repec:bri:cmpowp:13/335 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:62:y:2018:i:c:p:287-301 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jordi Brandts & Valeska Groenert & Christina Rott, 2012. "The Impact of Advice on Women's and Men's Selection into Competition," Working Papers 663, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sandner, Malte, 2013. "Quasi-Experimental Evaluation of a Student Mentoring Program," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-512, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jordi Brandts & Valeska Groener & Christina Rott, 2012. "The impact of advice on women's and men's selection into competition," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 912.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Philip Oreopoulos & Robert S. Brown & Adam M. Lavecchia, 2017.
"Pathways to Education: An Integrated Approach to Helping At-Risk High School Students,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 125(4), pages 947-984.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Robert S. Brown & Adam M. Lavecchia, 2014. "Pathways to Education: An Integrated Approach to Helping At-Risk High School Students," NBER Working Papers 20430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simone Balestra & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2013. "Heterogeneous Returns to Education Over Wage Distribution: Who Profits the Most?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0091, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Dec 2013.
- repec:bri:cmpowp:14/335 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-03-19 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-03-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .