Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics)
2015, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-12 Subjective belief distributions and the characterization of economic literacy
by Di Girolamo, Amalia & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten I. & Swarthout, J. Todd
- 13-20 To suggest is to commit? A common pool resource experiment with non-enforceable recommendations
by Mantilla, Cesar
- 21-31 Income comparison, income formation, and subjective well-being: New evidence on envy versus signaling
by Welsch, Heinz & Kühling, Jan
- 32-41 Cooperativeness and competitiveness in children
by Cárdenas, Juan Camilo & Dreber, Anna & von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva
- 42-46 Violations of first-order stochastic dominance as salience effects
by Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Köster, Mats
- 47-55 The effect of social bonding and identity on the decision to invest in food production
by Alho, Eeva
- 56-67 Which explanations for gender differences in competition are consistent with a simple theoretical model?
by S. Cotton, Christopher & Li, Cheng & McIntyre, Frank & P. Price, Joseph
- 68-73 International Environmental Agreements with reference points
by Hong, Fuhai
- 74-84 Seasonal affective disorder and seasoned art auction prices: New evidence from old masters
by Kliger, Doron & Raviv, Yaron & Rosett, Joshua & Bayer, Thomas & Page, John
- 85-87 A note on CES functions
by Thöni, Christian
- 88-95 Water does not flow up hill: determinants of willingness to pay for water conservation measures in the mountains of western North Carolina
by Groothuis, Peter A. & Cockerill, Kristan & Mohr, Tanga McDaniel
- 96-110 The effect of competition on tax compliance: The role of audit rules and shame
by Casagrande, Alberto & Cagno, Daniela Di & Pandimiglio, Alessandro & Spallone, Marco
2015, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-10 An experiment on energy-saving competition with socially responsible consumers: Opening the black box
by Vasileiou, Efi & Georgantzís, Nikolaos
- 11-19 Motivating trust: Can mood and incentives increase interpersonal trust?
by Mislin, Alexandra & Williams, Lisa V. & Shaughnessy, Brooke A.
- 20-32 Gender differences in personnel management: Some experimental evidence
by Chaudhuri, Ananish & Cruickshank, Amy & Sbai, Erwann
- 33-39 Information transparency, fairness and labor market efficiency
by Işgın, Ebru & Sopher, Barry
- 40-45 A note on making humans randomize
by Bruttel, Lisa & Friehe, Tim
- 46-55 The good of the few: Reciprocal acts and the provision of a public bad
by Delaney, Jason & Jacobson, Sarah
- 56-62 Have we cause for despair?
by Pecchenino, Rowena A.
- 63-76 Procrastination and impatience
by Reuben, Ernesto & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi
- 77-87 Why churches need free-riders: Religious capital formation and religious group survival
by McBride, Michael
- 88-93 The effect of communication channels on dishonest behavior
by Conrads, Julian & Lotz, Sebastian
- 94-100 The effect of priming in a Bertrand competition game: An experimental study
by Jiménez-Jiménez, Francisca & Rodero-Cosano, Javier
- 101-110 The role of critical mass in establishing a successful network market: An experimental investigationAuthor-Name: Ruffle, Bradley J
by Weiss, Avi & Etziony, Amir
- 111-123 Are happier people less judgmental of other people's selfish behaviors? Experimental survey evidence from trust and gift exchange games
by Drouvelis, Michalis & Powdthavee, Nattavudh
- 124-131 Do poachers make harsh gamekeepers? Attitudes to tax evasion and to benefit fraud
by Cullis, John & Jones, Philip & Lewis, Alan & Castiglioni, Cinzia & Lozza, Edoardo
- 132-148 The impacts of elicitation mechanism and reward size on estimated rates of time preference
by Meyer, Andrew G.
- 159-161 The two faces of ownership: Introduction to the special section on ownership and economic decisions
by Kamleitner, Bernadette & Dickert, Stephan
- 162-170 Ownership effect in the wild: Influence of land ownership on agribusiness goals and decisions in the Argentine Pampas
by Arora, Poonam & Bert, Federico & Podesta, Guillermo & Krantz, David H.
- 171-177 Sense and sensibility of ownership: Type of ownership experience and valuation of goods
by (Xiao-Tian) Wang, X.T. & Ong, Lay See & Tan, Jolene H.
- 178-185 Enhancing valuation: the impact of self-congruence with a brand on the endowment effect
by Thomas, Veronica L. & Yeh, Marie & Jewell, Robert D.
- 186-194 Investing the self: The effect of nonconscious goals on investor psychological ownership and word-of-mouth intentions
by Kirk, Colleen P. & McSherry, Bernard & Swain, Scott D.
- 195-204 The need to belong and the value of belongings: Does ostracism change the subjective value of personal possessions?
by Walasek, Lukasz & Matthews, William J & Rakow, Tim
2015, Volume 57, Issue C
- A1-A1 Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly the Journal of Socio-Economics) in Journal Citation Reports 2014
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 9-16 Will one size fit all? Incentives designed to nurture prosocial behaviour
by Barile, Lory & Cullis, John & Jones, Philip
- 17-25 An experiment in political trust
by Rodet, Cortney S.
- 26-36 The monetary value of social capital
by Orlowski, Johannes & Wicker, Pamela
- 37-44 Competitive behavior, impact on others, and the number of competitors
by Vandegrift, Donald & Duke, Kristen
- 45-54 Multiple earnings comparisons and subjective earnings fairness: A cross-country study
by Tao, Hung-Lin
- 55-63 How do experts update beliefs? Lessons from a non-market environment
by Sinkey, Michael
- 64-72 Sustainable consumption in capability perspective: Operationalization and empirical illustration
by Leßmann, Ortrud & Masson, Torsten
- 73-80 Thinking near and far: Modeling the formation of traders’ beliefs in asset markets using experimental data
by Afik, Zvika & Lahav, Yaron
- 81-88 Group member characteristics and risk taking by consensus
by Nieboer, Jeroen
- 89-97 Individual social welfare preferences: An experimental study
by Hong, Hao & Ding, Jianfeng & Yao, Yang
- 98-102 (Dis-)honesty: Measuring overcharging in a real-world market
by Conrads, Julian & Ebeling, Felix & Lotz, Sebastian
- 103-111 Generosity and sharing among villagers: Do women give more?
by Bezu, Sosina & Holden, Stein T.
- 112-119 Are groups better planners than individuals? An experimental analysis
by Carbone, Enrica & Infante, Gerardo
- 120-133 Promise keeping, relational closeness, and identifiability: An experimental investigation in China
by Cadsby, C. Bram & Du, Ninghua & Song, Fei & Yao, Lan
- 134-147 Strategic behaviour in Schelling dynamics: Theory and experimental evidence
by Benito-Ostolaza, Juan M. & Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Hernández, Penélope & Sanchis-Llopis, Juan A.
- 149-157 Voluntary market payments: Underlying motives, success drivers and success potentials
by Natter, Martin & Kaufmann, Katharina
- 158-166 Tipping customs: The effects of national differences in attitudes toward tipping and sensitivities to duty and social pressure
by Lynn, Michael & Starbuck, Mark M.
- 167-175 Anchors and norms in anonymous pay-what-you-want pricing contexts
by Armstrong Soule, Catherine A. & Madrigal, Robert
- 176-185 Pay-what-you-want pricing: Can it be profitable?
by Chao, Yong & Fernandez, Jose & Nahata, Babu
- 186-199 Flowers and an honour box: Evidence on framing effects
by Schlüter, Achim & Vollan, Björn
- 200-204 Pay-what-you-want or mark-off-your-own-price – A framing effect in customer-selected pricing
by Schröder, Marina & Lüer, Annemarie & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim
- 205-214 Why consumers pay voluntarily: Evidence from online music
by Regner, Tobias
- 215-223 The pay-what-you-want business model: Warm glow revenues and endogenous price discrimination
by Isaac, R. Mark & P. Lightle, John & A. Norton, Douglas
- 1-8 Trust and trustworthiness of immigrants and native-born Americans
by Cox, James C. & Orman, Wafa Hakim
2015, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-12 On the value of information: Why people reject medical tests
by Fels, Markus
- 13-20 Determinants of food demand and the experienced taste effect of healthy labels – An experiment on potato chips and bread
by Thunström, Linda & Nordström, Jonas
- 21-32 Why do people evade taxes? New experimental evidence from Greece
by Kaplanoglou, Georgia & Rapanos, Vassilis T.
- 33-39 Gender norms, work hours, and corrective taxation
by Aronsson, Thomas & Granlund, David
- 40-54 Linking shifts in the national economy with changes in job satisfaction, employee engagement and work–life balance
by Cahill, Kevin E. & McNamara, Tay K. & Pitt-Catsouphes, Marcie & Valcour, Monique
- 55-61 The willingness to pay for partial vs. universal equality
by Bäker, Agnes & Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred
- 62-71 Decisions under risk in a social and individual context: The limits of social preferences?
by Linde, Jona & Sonnemans, Joep
- 72-77 Public good provision, punishment, and the endowment origin: Experimental evidence
by Antinyan, Armenak & Corazzini, Luca & Neururer, Daniel
- 78-87 Behavioral spillovers from freeriding in multilevel interactions
by Thommes, Kirsten & Vyrastekova, Jana & Akkerman, Agnes
2015, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-9 Merchant steering of consumer payment choice: Evidence from a 2012 diary survey
by Stavins, Joanna & Shy, Oz
- 10-18 Gender at work: Incentives and self-sorting
by Migheli, Matteo
- 19-28 Conditional gender peer effects?
by Iversen, Jon Marius Vaag & Bonesrønning, Hans
- 29-39 Anchoring in social context
by Meub, Lukas & Proeger, Till E.
- 40-47 Recycling waste: Does culture matter?
by Crociata, Alessandro & Agovino, Massimiliano & Sacco, Pier Luigi
- 48-64 Conditioning on what? Heterogeneous contributions and conditional cooperation
by Hartig, Björn & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Kölle, Felix
- 65-71 Explanations of service gratuities and tipping: Evidence from individual differences in tipping motivations and tendencies
by Lynn, Michael
- 72-80 Evaluation of the Financial Threat Scale (FTS) in four European, non-student samples
by Marjanovic, Zdravko & Greenglass, Esther R. & Fiksenbaum, Lisa & De Witte, Hans & Garcia-Santos, Francisco & Buchwald, Petra & Peiró, José María & Mañas, Miguel A.
- 81-90 Dynamic repeated random dictatorship and gender discrimination
by Dittrich, Dennis A.V. & Büchner, Susanne & Kulesz, Micaela M.
- 91-102 Task-based income inequalities and redistribution preferences: A comparison of China and Japan
by Iida, Yoshio
- 103-107 “Trust me, I am an economist.” A note on suspiciousness in laboratory experiments
by Krawczyk, Michal
2015, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-9 Predicting health behaviors with economic preferences & locus of control
by Conell-Price, Lynn & Jamison, Julian
- 10-21 What's the good of education on our overall quality of life? A simultaneous equation model of education and life satisfaction for Australia
by Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Lekfuangfu, Warn N. & Wooden, Mark
- 22-31 Dealing with eminent domain
by Kitchens, Carl & Roomets, Alex
- 32-39 “Piracy is not theft!” Is it just students who think so?
by Krawczyk, Michał & Tyrowicz, Joanna & Kukla-Gryz, Anna & Hardy, Wojciech
- 40-49 Promoting cooperation in resource dilemmas: Theoretical predictions and experimental evidence
by Botelho, Anabela & Dinar, Ariel & Pinto, Lígia M. Costa & Rapoport, Amnon
- 50-57 On the nature of pessimism in taking and giving games
by Smith, Alexander
- 58-63 Tax policy and the news: An empirical analysis of taxpayers’ perceptions of tax-related media coverage and its impact on tax compliance
by Kasper, Matthias & Kogler, Christoph & Kirchler, Erich
- 64-73 Personality and health satisfaction
by Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Rosenman, Robert E. & Zikos, Vasileios
- 74-85 Transitions in a West African labour market: The role of family networks
by Nordman, Christophe J. & Pasquier-Doumer, Laure
- 86-94 Are French households car-use addicts? A microeconomic perspective
by Collet, Roger & de Lapparent, Matthieu & Hivert, Laurent
- 95-104 An experimental investigation of time discounting in strategic settings
by Deck, Cary & Jahedi, Salar
- 105-117 A prospect theory approach to assessing changes in parameters of insurance contracts with an application to money-back guarantees
by Heiman, Amir & Just, David R. & McWilliams, Bruce P. & Zilberman, David
2014, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-9 The effect of social fragmentation on public good provision: An experimental study
by Chakravarty, Surajeet & Fonseca, Miguel A.
- 10-16 Childhood sexual abuse and later-life economic consequences
by Barrett, Alan & Kamiya, Yumiko & Sullivan, Vincent O’
- 17-23 Avoiding greedy behavior in situations of uncertainty: The role of magical thinking
by Arad, Ayala
- 24-33 The interaction between trust and power: Effects on tax compliance and macroeconomic implications
by Lisi, Gaetano
- 36-43 Using priming manipulations to affect time preferences and risk aversion: An experimental study
by Israel, Avi & Rosenboim, Mosi & Shavit, Tal
- 44-55 Playing with other people's money: Contributions to public goods by trustees
by Makowsky, Michael D. & Orman, Wafa Hakim & Peart, Sandra J.
- 56-65 A two-sector model of economic growth with social capital accumulation
by Antoci, Angelo & Guerrini, Luca & Sodini, Mauro & Zarri, Luca
- 66-81 The formation of expectations: Competing theories and new evidence
by Foster, Gigi & Frijters, Paul
- 82-96 Intergenerational mobility and subjective well-being—Evidence from the general social survey
by Nikolaev, Boris & Burns, Ainslee
- 97-110 Social influence in trustors’ neighbourhoods
by Luini, Luigi & Nese, Annamaria & Sbriglia, Patrizia
- 111-119 Real estate and personality
by Ben-Shahar, Danny & Golan, Roni
- 120-130 Can short-term incentives induce long-lasting cooperation? Results from a public-goods experiment
by Bruttel, Lisa & Friehe, Tim
- 131-137 Gender differences in response to contingent rewards: Evidence from a natural experiment of junior tennis
by Anbarci, Nejat & Arin, K. Peren & Lee, Jungmin
- 138-148 Global financial crisis and perceptions of job insecurity: The China case
by Voon, Jan P. & Ma, Yiu C.
2014, Volume 52, Issue C
- 8-20 Inequality in education: Can Italian disadvantaged students close the gap?
by Agasisti, Tommaso & Longobardi, Sergio
- 23-28 Self-attribution bias in consumer financial decision-making: How investment returns affect individuals’ belief in skill
by Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Post, Thomas
- 29-34 The link between environmental attitudes and energy consumption behavior
by Sapci, Onur & Considine, Timothy
- 35-38 Why does height matter in hiring?
by Agerström, Jens
- 40-51 Do women panic more than men? An experimental study of financial decisions
by Kiss, Hubert J. & Rodriguez-Lara, Ismael & Rosa-Garcia, Alfonso
- 52-63 What affects the decision to take an active part in social justice protests? The impacts of confidence in society, time preference and interest in politics
by Shavit, Tal & Lahav, Eyal & Shahrabani, Shosh
2014, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-11 Environmental tax reform and individual preferences: An empirical analysis on European micro data
by Ercolano, Salvatore & Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio & Romano, Oriana
- 12-18 Fair inheritance taxation in the presence of tax planning
by Wrede, Matthias
- 19-29 Ageism, honesty, and trust
by Schniter, Eric & Shields, Timothy W.
- 30-37 Social inference and occupational choice: Type-based beliefs in a Bayesian model of class formation
by Oxoby, Robert J.
- 38-46 Are individuals in China prone to money illusion?
by Mees, Heleen & Franses, Philip Hans
- 47-56 Cognitive load in the multi-player prisoner's dilemma game: Are there brains in games?
by Duffy, Sean & Smith, John
- 57-67 From the lab to the field: An experimental investigation of the provision of a club good
by Bchir, Mohamed Ali
- 68-78 Do preferences shape institutions? The case of inflation aversion and inflation targeting
by De Roux, Nicolás & Hofstetter, Marc
- 79-84 Cooperation across payoff equivalent public good and common pool resource experiments
by Kingsley, David C. & Liu, Benyuan
- 85-98 Saving for old age: Longevity annuity buying intention of Italian young adults
by Nosi, Costanza & D’Agostino, Antonella & Maria Pagliuca, Margherita & Alberto Pratesi, Carlo
- 99-113 Neighborhood effects on food consumption
by Leonard, Tammy & McKillop, Caitlin & Carson, Jo Ann & Shuval, Kerem
2014, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-9 The role of emotions on risk aversion: A Prospect Theory experiment
by Campos-Vazquez, Raymundo M. & Cuilty, Emilio
- 10-12 The financial crisis and its effects: Perspectives from economics and psychology
by Greenglass, Esther & Antonides, Gerrit & Christandl, Fabian & Foster, Gigi & Katter, Joana K.Q. & Kaufman, Bruce E. & Lea, Stephen E.G.
- 13-28 Economic security and democratic capital: Why do some democracies survive and others fail?
by Jeitschko, Thomas D. & Linz, Susan J. & Noguera, Jose & Semykina, Anastasia
- 29-39 Marriage, adaptation and happiness: Are there long-lasting gains to marriage?
by Qari, Salmai
- 40-49 Task complexity and response certainty in discrete choice experiments: An application to drug treatments for juvenile idiopathic arthritis
by Regier, Dean A. & Watson, Verity & Burnett, Heather & Ungar, Wendy J.
- 50-57 Realizing the significance of socio-economic triggers for mental health outcomes in India
by Andrés, Antonio Rodríguez & Chakraborty, Bidisha & Dasgupta, Piyali & Mitra, Siddhartha
- 58-67 What drives charitable donations of time and money? The roles of political ideology, religiosity, and involvement
by Yen, Steven T. & Zampelli, Ernest M.
- 70-76 Sailing in the same ship? Differences in factors motivating piracy of music and movie content
by Cox, Joe & Collins, Alan
- 77-87 Measuring the monetary value of social relations: A hedonic approach
by Colombo, Emilio & Stanca, Luca
2014, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-7 Individual and group behaviour in the traveler's dilemma: An experimental study
by Morone, A. & Morone, P. & Germani, A.R.
- 8-25 Don’t ask don’t tell (that you’re poor). Sexual orientation and social exclusion in Italy
by Botti, Fabrizio & D’Ippoliti, Carlo
- 26-34 Individual and intra-household positionality in Vietnam
by Anderson, C. Leigh & Stahley, Katelyn & Cullen, Alison C.
- 35-43 Sentiment, irrationality and market efficiency: The case of the 2010 FIFA World Cup
by Kaplanski, Guy & Levy, Haim
- 44-53 That's my final offer! Bargaining behavior with costly delay and credible commitment
by Swope, Kurtis J. & Cadigan, John & Schmitt, Pamela
- 54-62 Exploring social attitude and willingness to pay for water resources conservation
by Halkos, George & Matsiori, Steriani
- 63-70 The impact of Greek organization membership on collegiate outcomes: Evidence from a National Survey
by Routon, P. Wesley & Walker, Jay K.
2014, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-10 Eliciting risk-preferences in socio-economic surveys: How do different measures perform?
by Coppola, Michela
- 11-18 Subjective well-being among preadolescents and their parents – Evidence of intergenerational transmission of well-being from urban China
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Lampi, Elina & Li, Wanxin & Martinsson, Peter
- 19-26 The dark side of leadership: An experiment on religious heterogeneity and cooperation in India
by Keuschnigg, Marc & Schikora, Jan
- 27-39 Evidence for ecological learning and domain specificity in rational asset pricing and market efficiency
by Goodman, James
- 40-49 Life (dis)satisfaction and the intention to migrate: Evidence from Central and Eastern Europe
by Otrachshenko, Vladimir & Popova, Olga
- 50-61 The benefits of saving at tax time: Evidence from the $aveNYC evaluation
by Tucker, Jenna N. & Key, Clinton C. & Grinstein-Weiss, Michal
- 62-71 The Chastain effect: Using Title IX to measure the causal effect of participating in high school sports on adult women's social lives
by Clarke, Phoebe & Ayres, Ian
2013, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-10 The role of political competition in the link between electoral systems and corruption: The Italian case
by Alfano, Maria Rosaria & Baraldi, Anna Laura & Cantabene, Claudia
- 11-15 Income increases do not compensate for perceived inflation—A price-consumption anomaly
by Gärling, Tommy & Gamble, Amelie & Christandl, Fabian
- 16-24 Do market incentives crowd out charitable giving?
by Deck, Cary & Kimbrough, Erik O.
- 25-36 Do collaborations enhance the high-quality output of scientific institutions? Evidence from the Italian Research Assessment Exercise
by Carillo, Maria Rosaria & Papagni, Erasmo & Sapio, Alessandro
- 37-46 The impact of social comparison of ability on pro-social behaviour
by Riyanto, Yohanes E. & Zhang, Jianlin
- 47-54 Learning (not) to yield: An experimental study of evolving ultimatum game behavior
by Avrahami, Judith & Güth, Werner & Hertwig, Ralph & Kareev, Yaakov & Otsubo, Hironori
- 55-72 The disposition to become an entrepreneur and the jacks-of-all-trades in social and human capital
by Backes-Gellner, Uschi & Moog, Petra
- 73-81 Life is now! Time preferences and crime: Aggregate evidence from the Italian regions
by Beraldo, Sergio & Caruso, Raul & Turati, Gilberto
- 82-93 Why do people dislike low-wage trade competition with posted workers in the service sector?
by Calmfors, Lars & Dimdins, Girts & Sendén, Marie Gustafsson & Montgomery, Henry & Stavlöt, Ulrika
- 94-102 A cash effect in ultimatum game experiments
by Shen, Junyi & Takahashi, Hiromasa
- 103-104 Behavioral consequences of money: When the automated teller machine reduces helping behavior
by Guéguen, Nicolas & Jacob, Céline
- 105-117 Conflict and negotiation in Colombia: Are pre-donations useful?
by Zuleta, Hernando & Villaveces, Marta Juanita & Andonova, Veneta
- 118-134 Beyond Engel's law - A cross-country analysis
by Kaus, Wolfhard
- 136-146 Cultural impact on national economic growth
by Maridal, J. Haavard
- 147-157 Economic growth and cultural change
by Petrakis, Panagiotis & Kostis, Pantelis
- 158-169 Accumulated choices, cultural triangle and economic growth
by Wu, Jay
- 170-179 How are cultural dimensions and governance quality related to socioeconomic development?
by Gaygısız, Esma
- 180-184 Cultural attributes, national saving and economic outcomes
by Shoham, Amir & Malul, Miki
- 185-192 Gentry culture and the stifling of industry
by Jones, Eric L.
- 193-204 Networking entrepreneurs
by Gurrieri, Antonia Rosa
- 205-217 The traditions of modernity
by Marini, Matteo
- 218-227 Sociality, trust, kinship and cultural evolution
by Gifford, Adam
- 228-247 Cultural investment, local development and instantaneous social capital: A case study of a gathering festival in the South of Italy
by Attanasi, Giuseppe & Casoria, Fortuna & Centorrino, Samuele & Urso, Giulia
2013, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-9 To give or not to give? Equity, efficiency and altruistic behavior in an artefactual field experiment
by Pelligra, Vittorio & Stanca, Luca
- 10-16 The immaterial sustenance of work and leisure: A new look at the work–leisure model
by Sherman, Arie & Shavit, Tal
- 17-24 Atomic bombs and the long-run effect on trust: Experiences in Hiroshima and Nagasaki
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 27-37 Does the intelligence of populations determine the wealth of nations?
by Daniele, Vittorio
- 38-47 Does relative material wealth matter for child and adolescent life satisfaction?
by Hudson, Eibhlin
- 48-56 Do political factors matter in explaining under- and overweight outcomes in developing countries?
by Fumagalli, Elena & Mentzakis, Emmanouil & Suhrcke, Marc
- 57-65 Economic fluctuations and political self-placement
by Economou, Athina & Gavroglou, Stavros & Kollias, Christos
- 66-77 And the winner is…? The motivating power of employee awards
by Neckermann, Susanne & Frey, Bruno S.
- 80-86 Operationalizing the capability approach to assessing well-being
by Agee, Mark D. & Crocker, Thomas D.
- 87-96 Preferences and organization structure: Toward behavioral economics micro-foundations of organizational analysis
by Ben-Ner, Avner
- 97-104 Effects of sex preference and social pressure on fertility in changing Japanese families
by Yamamura, Eiji
- 105-116 Does the Internet make people happier?
by Pénard, Thierry & Poussing, Nicolas & Suire, Raphaël
2013, Volume 45, Issue C
- 1-9 On the causes and consequences of divorce
by Balestrino, Alessandro & Ciardi, Cinzia & Mammini, Claudio
- 10-17 Does an educated mind take the broader view? A field experiment on in-group favouritism among microcredit clients
by Kolstad, Ivar & Wiig, Arne
- 18-27 Eliciting risk and time preferences under induced mood states
by Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 28-37 Racial heterogeneity and Medicaid expenditure in the U.S. States: A longitudinal analysis
by Lee, Soomi
- 38-46 Experimental comparison of direct, general, and indirect reciprocity
by Herne, Kaisa & Lappalainen, Olli & Kestilä-Kekkonen, Elina
- 47-56 Smokers, smoking deprivation, and time discounting
by Yamane, Shoko & Yoneda, Hiroyasu & Takahashi, Taiki & Kamijo, Yoshio & Komori, Yasuhiro & Hiruma, Fumihiko & Tsutsui, Yoshiro
- 57-63 Are egalitarian preferences based on envy?
by Kemp, Simon & Bolle, Friedel
- 64-70 Indian gaming in Oklahoma: Implications for community welfare
by Moellman, Nicholas & Mitra, Aparna
- 71-77 Motivations to work off-farm among U.S. farm women
by Bharadwaj, Latika & Findeis, Jill L. & Chintawar, Sachin
- 78-85 A study on the socio-economic determinants of suicide: Evidence from 13 European OECD countries
by Okada, Keisuke & Samreth, Sovannroeun
- 86-91 “Work”? On utility in the market and in the unpaid sphere
by Mann, Stefan
- 96-111 Allocation criteria under task performance: The gendered preference for protection
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Degli Antoni, Giacomo & Ottone, Stefania & Solferino, Nazaria
- 113-123 Timing of death and the repeal of the Swedish inheritance tax
by Eliason, M. & Ohlsson, H.
- 124-131 Syndicated play in lottery games
by Humphreys, Brad R. & Perez, Levi
- 132-137 Are female-headed households typically poorer than male-headed households in Nigeria?
by Oginni, Ayodeji & Ahonsi, Babatunde & Ukwuije, Francis
- 138-145 Preference discontinuity in choice experiment: Determinants and implications
by Kosenius, Anna-Kaisa
- 146-154 A test of the conspicuous–consumption model using subjective well-being data
by Perez-Truglia, Ricardo
- 155-174 Assessing child well-being through a new multidimensional child-based weighting scheme index: An empirical estimation for Portugal
by Fernandes, Liliana & Mendes, Américo & Teixeira, Aurora
- 175-186 Labor markets and mental wellbeing: Labor market conditions and suicides in the United States (1979–2004)
by Mohseni-Cheraghlou, Amin
- 187-195 Beyond the Joneses: Inter-country income comparisons and happiness
by Becchetti, Leonardo & Castriota, Stefano & Corrado, Luisa & Ricca, Elena Giachin
- 196-203 Land title program in Brazil: Are there any changes to happiness?
by de Moura, Mauricio Jose Serpa Barros & da Silveira Bueno, Rodrigo De Losso