Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
2020, Volume 85, Issue C
- S2214804318302507 Racial discrimination in the lab: Evidence of statistical and taste-based discrimination
by Wozniak, David & MacNeill, Timothy
- S2214804319300230 Direct response and the strategy method in an experimental cheap talk game
by Minozzi, William & Woon, Jonathan
- S2214804319300783 Cooperation, contributor types, and control questions
by Boosey, Luke & Mark Isaac, R. & Norton, Douglas & Stinn, Joseph
- S2214804319300898 How closely related are financial satisfaction and subjective well-being? Systematic review and meta-analysis
by Ngamaba, Kayonda Hubert & Armitage, Christopher & Panagioti, Maria & Hodkinson, Alexander
- S2214804319301405 In-group favouritism and social norms: Public goods experiments in Tanzania
by Kok, Lucille & Oosterbaan, Veerle & Stoker, Hester & Vyrastekova, Jana
- S2214804319301764 The ethics of student participation in economic experiments: Arguments and evidence
by Hoffmann, Robert & Blijlevens, Janneke & Chuah, Swee-Hoon & Neelim, Ananta & Peryman, Joanne & Skali, Ahmed
- S2214804319303398 Fake news - Does perception matter more than the truth?
by Jost, Peter J. & Pünder, Johanna & Schulze-Lohoff, Isabell
- S2214804319303520 Omitted-variable bias and other matters in the defense of the category adjustment model: A comment on Crawford (2019)
by Duffy, Sean & Smith, John
- S2214804319304252 The development of social strategic ignorance and other regarding behavior from childhood to adulthood
by Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D.
- S2214804319306354 Happy savers and happy spenders: An experimental study comparing US Americans and Germans
by Zokaei Ashtiani, Amin & Dudek, Thomas & Rieger, Marc Oliver
- S221480431830510X What distinguishes people who turn into tax evaders when properly incentivized from those who don’t? An experimental study using hypothetical scenarios
by Laine, Tei & Silander, Tomi & Sakamoto, Kayo
- S221480431930103X Conflict or cooperation? Experimental evidence on intra-household allocations in Ethiopia
by Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Getahun, Tigabu Degu & Halvorsen, Sandra Kristine
- S221480431930206X Donations as an incentive for cooperation in public good games
by Butz, Britta & Harbring, Christine
- S221480431930357X Heterogeneous motivation and cognitive ability in the lab
by Taylor, Matthew P.
2020, Volume 84, Issue C
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s2214804319301788 A game-theoretic model of reciprocity and trust that incorporates personality traits
by Guzmán, Ricardo & Harrison, Rodrigo & Abarca, Nureya & Villena, Mauricio G.
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s2214804319301223 Catch Me If You Can: Testing the reduction of compound lotteries axiom in a tax compliance experiment
by Bernasconi, Michele & Bernhofer, Juliana
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s2214804319301181 Public good production in heterogeneous groups: An experimental analysis on the relation between external return and information
by Fellner-Röhling, Gerlinde & Kröger, Sabine & Seki, Erika
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s2214804318301757 Estimating uncertainty aversion using the source method in stylized tasks with varying degrees of uncertainty
by Tsang, Ming
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s2214804319300886 The role of cognitive abilities on financial literacy: New experimental evidence
by Muñoz-Murillo, Melisa & Álvarez-Franco, Pilar B. & Restrepo-Tobón, Diego A.
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s2214804318304774 Probability distortion, asset prices, and economic growth
by Dierkes, Maik & Germer, Stephan & Sejdiu, Vulnet
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s2214804319301831 Loss aversion and sunk cost sensitivity in all-pay auctions for charity: Theory and experiments
by Foster, Joshua
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s2214804318305445 Overbidding and matching rules in second-price auctions: An experimental study
by Tan, Charmaine H.Y.
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s2214804319301612 Are there gender differences in status-ranking aversion?
by Brandts, Jordi & Gërxhani, Klarita & Schram, Arthur
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s2214804319302137 Gender differences in volunteer’s dilemma: Evidence from teamwork among graduate students
by Doğan, Pınar
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s2214804319302083 Revisiting generosity in the dictator game: Experimental evidence from Pakistan
by Umer, Hamza
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s2214804318304658 Risk reduction in compulsory disaster insurance: Experimental evidence on moral hazard and financial incentives
by Mol, Jantsje M. & Botzen, W. J. Wouter & Blasch, Julia E.
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s2214804319302666 Intelligence predicts choice in decision-making strategies
by Maran, Thomas & Ravet-Brown, Theo & Angerer, Martin & Furtner, Marco & Huber, Stefan E.
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s2214804319302605 A public good game with technological growth
by Ngo, Jacqueline & Smith, Alexander
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s2214804318305342 Assessing axioms of theories of limited attention
by Rochanahastin, Nuttaporn
- v:84:y:2020:i:c:s221480431830507x Framing and repetition effects on risky choices: A behavioural approach
by Herranz-Zarzoso, Noemí & Sabater-Grande, Gerardo & Jaramillo-Gutiérrez, Ainhoa
2019, Volume 83, Issue C
- v:83:y:2019:i:c:s2214804318304245 Information policies and higher education choices experimental evidence from Colombia
by Bonilla-Mejía, Leonardo & Bottan, Nicolas L. & Ham, Andrés
- v:83:y:2019:i:c:s2214804319302459 Reciprocity through ratings: An experimental study of bias in evaluations
by Halliday, Simon D. & Lafky, Jonathan
- v:83:y:2019:i:c:s2214804318304373 Patience predicts cooperative synergy: The roles of ingroup bias and reciprocity
by Espín, Antonio M. & Correa, Manuel & Ruiz-Villaverde, Alberto
- v:83:y:2019:i:c:s2214804318303306 Do sacred texts glorifying Allah facilitate Muslims’ trust and trustworthiness? Evidence from field experiments in China
by Ma, Xunzhou & Wu, Zhen-Xing
- v:83:y:2019:i:c:s2214804319300084 What drives motivated agents: The ‘right’ mission or sharing it with the principal?
by Koppel, Hannes & Regner, Tobias
- v:83:y:2019:i:c:s2214804319300424 Endowment heterogeneity, incomplete information & institutional choice in public good experiments
by De Geest, Lawrence R. & Kingsley, David C.
- v:83:y:2019:i:c:s2214804318304336 Is it what you say or how you say it? The impact of aid effectiveness information and its framing on donation behavior
by Metzger, Laura & Günther, Isabel
- v:83:y:2019:i:c:s2214804318304695 Can whistleblower programs reduce tax evasion? Experimental evidence
by Masclet, David & Montmarquette, Claude & Viennot-Briot, Nathalie
- v:83:y:2019:i:c:s2214804319302976 Gender, risk preferences and willingness to compete in a random sample of the Swedish population✰
by Boschini, Anne & Dreber, Anna & von Essen, Emma & Muren, Astri & Ranehill, Eva
- v:83:y:2019:i:c:s2214804319300357 Is dishonesty persistent?
by Belot, Michèle & van de Ven, Jeroen
- v:83:y:2019:i:c:s2214804319300552 Dividend payments and excess cash: an experimental analysis
by Jia, Zi Tingting & McMahon, Matthew J.
- v:83:y:2019:i:c:s2214804319300059 Cheating customers in grocery stores: A field study on dishonesty
by Vranka, Marek & Frollová, Nikola & Pour, Marek & Novakova, Julie & Houdek, Petr
- v:83:y:2019:i:c:s221480431930182x Preferences for fairness over losses
by Thunström, Linda
2019, Volume 82, Issue C
- v:82:y:2019:i:c:s2214804319300874 Financial attention and the demand for information
by Qadan, Mahmoud & Zoua’bi, Maher
- v:82:y:2019:i:c:s2214804319301247 Identification of individuals and groups in a public goods experiment
by Christens, Sven & Dannenberg, Astrid & Sachs, Florian
- v:82:y:2019:i:c:s2214804319300734 Can commitment contracts boost participation in public health programmes?
by Manthri Savani, Manu
- v:82:y:2019:i:c:s2214804318305433 Take-up of joint and individual liability loans: An analysis with laboratory experiment
by Baulia, Susmita
- v:82:y:2019:i:c:s2214804318302428 Gender stereotypes still in MIND: Information on relative performance and competition entry
by Jeworrek, Sabrina
- v:82:y:2019:i:c:s2214804318305007 Simultaneous decisions under risk: An experimental investigation
by Banerjee, Priyodorshi & Das, Tanmoy
- v:82:y:2019:i:c:s2214804318304208 Pay-what-you-want pricing under competition: Breaking the Bertrand Trap
by Chao, Yong & Fernandez, Jose & Nahata, Babu
- v:82:y:2019:i:c:s2214804318303148 The Heaven Dictator Game: Costless taking or giving
by García-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Ruiz-Martos, María J.
- v:82:y:2019:i:c:s2214804319300990 Empathic concern for children and the gender-donations gap
by van Rijn, Jordan & Quiñones, Esteban J. & Barham, Bradford L.
- v:82:y:2019:i:c:s2214804319301569 Cognitive reflection test: Whom, how, when
by Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Kujal, Praveen & Lenkei, Balint
- v:82:y:2019:i:c:s2214804319300199 Text vs. logo: Does eco-label format influence consumers’ visual attention and willingness-to-pay for fruit plants? An experimental auction approach
by Rihn, Alicia & Wei, Xuan & Khachatryan, Hayk
- v:82:y:2019:i:c:s2214804319304100 Is the literature on the WTP-WTA disparity biased?
by Koń, Beata & Jakubczyk, Michał
- v:82:y:2019:i:c:s221480431830421x Religious fragmentation, social identity and other-regarding preferences: Evidence from an artefactual field experiment in India
by Chakravarty, Surajeet & Fonseca, Miguel A. & Ghosh, Sudeep & Kumar, Pradeep & Marjit, Sugata
2019, Volume 81, Issue C
- 1-8 Analysis of time-wasting in English Premier League football matches: Evidence for unethical behavior in final minutes of close contests
by Morgulev, Elia & Galily, Yair
- 11-18 Public spirit on immigration issues and tax morale in Italy: An empirical investigation
by Nemore, Francesco & Morone, Andrea
- 19-38 Social value orientation and group size uncertainty in public good dilemmas
by Mill, Wladislaw & Theelen, Maik M.P.
- 39-46 Internal and external validity: Comparing two simple risk elicitation tasks
by Dasgupta, Utteeyo & Mani, Subha & Sharma, Smriti & Singhal, Saurabh
- 47-55 Status quo bias in flexible spending account usage
by Cardon, James H.
- 56-72 Solving the simultaneous truel in The Weakest Link: Nash or revenge?
by Gonzalez, Luis J. & Castaneda, Marco & Scott, Frank
- 73-83 Let the others do the job: Comparing public good contribution behavior in the lab and in the field
by Reindl, Ilona & Hoffmann, Roman & Kittel, Bernhard
- 84-90 Intention-based fairness preferences in multi-partner project teams
by Han, Jiaojie & Rapoport, Amnon
- 91-101 The adverse effects of renegotiation in procurement auctions with endogenous liability
by Chang, Wei-Shiun
- 102-127 Linguistic diversity and out-group discrimination in bilingual societies
by Espinosa, María Paz & Fatás, Enrique & Ubeda, Paloma
- 128-138 How institutions shape individual motives for efficiency and equity: Evidence from distribution experiments
by Ambec, Stefan & Garapin, Alexis & Muller, Laurent & Rahali, Bilel
- 139-151 Shaping food safety perceptions: The influence of informational nudges
by Britwum, Kofi & Yiannaka, Amalia
- 152-163 Peer-dependent incentives and prepaid bonuses: An experimental investigation of productivity improvement
by Yang, Fanzheng
- 164-171 Greed: Taking a deadly sin to the lab
by Razen, Michael & Stefan, Matthias
- 172-184 An empirical analysis of litigation with discovery: The role of fairness
by Pecorino, Paul & Van Boening, Mark
- 185-194 Choice as justification for dishonesty
by Klimm, Felix & Loipersberger, Florian
- 195-206 A fresh look at fiscal redistribution and inequality in the US across electoral cycles
by Sala, Hector
- 207-215 An experimental analysis of the disposition effect: Who and when?
by Cueva, Carlos & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Iñigo & Ponti, Giovanni & Tomás, Josefa
- 216-225 Effects of double-anonymity on pro- and anti-social behavior: Experimental evidence from a lab in the field
by Vorlaufer, Tobias
2019, Volume 80, Issue C
- 1-13 Decision-making and vulnerability in a pyramid scheme fraud
by Bosley, Stacie A. & Bellemare, Marc F. & Umwali, Linda & York, Joshua
- 14-24 Personality, decision-making styles and investments
by Gambetti, Elisa & Giusberti, Fiorella
- 25-33 Sharing responsibility with a machine
by Kirchkamp, Oliver & Strobel, Christina
- 34-46 Effects of choice observability on risk taking: The role of norms
by Grimm, Stefan
- 47-58 How effective is nudging? A quantitative review on the effect sizes and limits of empirical nudging studies
by Hummel, Dennis & Maedche, Alexander
- 59-66 Economic sentiment as a driver for household financial behavior
by Białowolski, Piotr
- 67-79 More or less money? An experimental study on receiving money
by Tjøtta, Sigve
- 80-91 How many games are we playing? An experimental analysis of choice bracketing in games
by Bland, James R.
- 92-107 How do learning ability, advice from experts and peers shape decision making?
by Läpple, Doris & Barham, Bradford L.
- 108-120 Cooperative initiative through pre-play communication in simple games
by Hernandez-Lagos, Pablo
- 121-129 Do collective incentives enhance performance? A case study of reserve soccer teams
by Elaad, Guy
- 130-140 Preference Communication and leadership in group decision-making
by Ertac, Seda & Gurdal, Mehmet Y.
- 141-161 The role of social information, market framing, and diffusion of responsibility as determinants of socially responsible behavior
by Irlenbusch, Bernd & Saxler, David J.
- 162-176 Harnessing behavioural insights to encourage consumer engagement in the British energy market: Results from a field trial
by Tyers, Roger & Sweeney, Martin & Moon, Beth
- 177-183 To what do people contribute? Ongoing operations vs. sustainable supplies
by Arbel, Yuval & Bar-El, Ronen & Schwarz, Mordechai E. & Tobol, Yossef
- 184-198 Determinants of risk aversion over time: Experimental evidence from rural Thailand
by Sakha, Sahra
- 199-210 Dishonesty, social information, and sorting
by Akın, Zafer
- 211-218 Yes, I’ll do it: A large-scale experiment on the volunteer’s dilemma
by Kopányi-Peuker, Anita
- 219-230 Deciding to invest responsibly: Choice architecture and demographics in an incentivised retirement savings experiment
by Hoffmann, Robert & Cam, Marie-Anne & Camilleri, Adrian R.
2019, Volume 79, Issue C
- 1-11 Unemployment duration and the personalities of young adults workers
by Sansale, Rebecca & DeLoach, Stephen B. & Kurt, Mark
- 12-26 “Unmotivated bias” and partisan hostility: Empirical evidence
by Stone, Daniel F.
- 27-42 Effects of job satisfaction on the worker's wage and weekly hours: A simultaneous equations approach
by Mohanty, Madhu
- 43-52 Deceitful communication in a sender-receiver experiment: Does everyone have a price?
by Vranceanu, Radu & Dubart, Delphine
- 53-69 Social status competition and the impact of income inequality in evolving social networks: An agent-based model
by Antinyan, Armenak & Horváth, Gergely & Jia, Mofei
- 70-78 Social image or social Norm?: Re-examining the audience effect in dictator game Experiments
by Kim, Chulyoung & Kim, Sang-Hyun
- 79-92 Order of play advantage in sequential tournaments: Evidence from randomized settings in professional golf
by Brady, Ryan R. & Insler, Michael A.
- 93-99 Time pressure and honesty in a deception game
by Capraro, Valerio & Schulz, Jonathan & Rand, David G.
- 102-109 An experiment on the vote-buy gap with application to cage-free eggs
by Paul, Andrew S. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey & Tonsor, Glynn T.
- 110-118 What should be regarded as deception in experimental economics? Evidence from a survey of researchers and subjects
by Krawczyk, Michał
- 119-133 Does overconfidence promote cooperation? Theory and experimental evidence
by Yin, Xile & Li, Jianbiao & Bao, Te
- 134-142 The effect of issue linkage on cooperation in bilateral conflicts: An experimental analysis
by Ert, Eyal & Cohen-Amin, Shier & Dinar, Ariel
- 143-154 Defending public goods and common-pool resources
by De Geest, Lawrence R. & Stranlund, John K.
- 155-164 Goggles in the lab: Economic experiments in immersive virtual environments
by Mol, Jantsje M.
- 165-179 Applying for jobs in the lab: The effect of risk attitudes and reference points
by Damgaard, Mette T. & Sydnor, Justin
2019, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-9 Measuring the effects of feedback from inspections on cleanliness in Swedish pre-schools – A field experiment
by Herzing, Mathias & Jacobsson, Adam
- 10-16 Chipping in for a cleaner technology: Experimental evidence from a framed threshold public good game with students and artisanal miners
by Saldarriaga-Isaza, Adrian & Villegas-Palacio, Clara & Arango, Santiago
- 17-29 Virtual humans as co-workers: A novel methodology to study peer effects
by Gürerk, Özgür & Bönsch, Andrea & Kittsteiner, Thomas & Staffeldt, Andreas
- 30-44 The impact of middle outcomes on lottery valuations
by Kontek, Krzysztof & Birnbaum, Michael H.
- 45-60 Does size matter? The Allais paradox and preference reversals with varying outcome magnitudes
by Oliver, Adam & Sunstein, Cass
- 61-67 Loss aversion, upset preference, and sports television viewing audience size
by Humphreys, Brad R & Pérez, Levi
- 68-79 Time pressure and risk taking in auctions: A field experiment
by Haji, Anouar El & Krawczyk, Michał & Sylwestrzak, Marta & Zawojska, Ewa
- 80-86 The effect of the variables of tax justice perception and trust in government on tax compliance: The case of Turkey
by Aktaş Güzel, Sonnur & Özer, Gökhan & Özcan, Murat
- 89-97 Direct preferences of sports fans: Is there a superstar effect in the fantasy league?
by Kotrba, Vojtěch
- 98-103 Positional concerns through the life-cycle
by Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter
- 104-113 Earthquake-risk salience and housing prices: Evidence from California
by Fekrazad, Amir
- 114-120 An investigation of tipping behavior as a major component in service economy: The case of taxi tipping
by Elif Aydin, Asli & Acun, Yüksel
- 121-137 The High Holidays: Psychological mechanisms of honesty in real-life financial decisions
by Kliger, Doron & Qadan, Mahmoud
- 138-145 Time and risk preferences, and consumption decisions of patients with clinical depression
by Bayer, Ya‘akov M. & Shtudiner, Zeev & Suhorukov, Oxsana & Grisaru, Nimrod
- 146-159 Are groups more competitive, more selfish-rational or more prosocial bargainers?
by Vollstädt, Ulrike & Böhm, Robert
- 160-169 From the field to the lab. An experiment on the representativeness of standard laboratory subjects
by Frigau, Luca & Medda, Tiziana & Pelligra, Vittorio
- 170-180 Does time preference affect smoking behavior? A dynamic panel analysis
by Miura, Takahiro
- 183-192 A spatial, simultaneous model of social capital and poverty
by Harrison, Jane L. & Montgomery, Claire A. & Jeanty, P. Wilner
- 193-199 Giving to charity to signal smarts: evidence from a lab experiment
by Montano-Campos, Felipe & Perez-Truglia, Ricardo
2018, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-10 How motivations for tipping vary with occupational differences in descriptive tipping norms
by Lynn, Michael
- 11-19 Implicit communication in the ultimatum game
by Brunner, Markus & Ostermaier, Andreas
- 20-28 Does kindness lead to happiness? Voluntary activities and subjective well-being
by Magnani, Elisabetta & Zhu, Rong
- 29-39 Information Asymmetry and Exposure Effects in Dictator Games
by Miklánek, Tomáš
- 40-49 Does heterogeneity spoil the basket? The role of productivity and feedback information on public good provision
by Angelovski, Andrej & Di Cagno, Daniela & Güth, Werner & Marazzi, Francesca & Panaccione, Luca
- 50-61 Fine-tuning willingness-to-pay estimates in second price auctions for market goods
by Kassas, Bachir & Palma, Marco A. & Anderson, David P.
- 62-71 The relationship between status and happiness: Evidence from the caste system in rural India
by Van Landeghem, Bert & Vandeplas, Anneleen
- 72-77 Gender and altruism in a random sample
by Boschini, Anne & Dreber, Anna & von Essen, Emma & Muren, Astri & Ranehill, Eva
- 78-87 Cheap-talk evaluations in contract design
by Du, Ninghua & Shahriar, Quazi
- 88-95 Cooperation in a sequential dilemma game: How much transparency is good for cooperation?
by Vyrastekova, Jana & Funaki, Yukihiko
- 96-106 Selective insensitivity for losses but not gains in decision making under risk among the poor
by Ronzani, P. & Savadori, L. & Folloni, G. & Mittone, L.
- 107-121 Hard labor in the lab: Deterrence, non-monetary sanctions, and severe procedures
by Rizzolli, Matteo & Tremewan, James
- 122-128 Preference reversals in decisions that matter: Education choices in China
by Desmarchelier, Benoit & Qian, Lixian & Fang, Eddy S.
- 129-138 Price and agency effects on charitable giving behavior
by Heist, H. Daniel & Cnaan, Ram A.
- 139-150 How do Asian values constrain public support for redistribution?
by Chang, Alex Chuan-hsien
- 151-157 Financial threat correlates with acute economic hardship and behavioral intentions that can improve one's personal finances and health
by Marjanovic, Zdravko & Fiksenbaum, Lisa & Greenglass, Esther
- 158-169 A fine rule from a brutish world? An experiment on endogenous punishment institution and trust
by Sun, Huojun & Bigoni, Maria
- 170-176 Gender differences in interpersonal and intrapersonal competitive behavior
by Carpenter, Jeffrey & Frank, Rachel & Huet-Vaughn, Emiliano
- 177-185 The use of non-monotonic contracts in a single period game: An experimental investigation
by Flannery, Timothy & Roberts, Stephen
- 186-194 How will mandatory labeling of genetically modified food nudge consumer decision-making?
by McFadden, Brandon R. & Malone, Trey
- 195-195 Hugh Schwartz producer and organizational decision-making: Is behavioral economics losing it Way? (Archway Publishing, Bloomington, Indiana, 47403), 202 pages
by Phelps, Charlotte
- 196-208 Social capital and the voluntary provision of public goods
by Chakraborti, Rik & Maloney, Matt & Roberts, Gavin & Shogren, Jason F.
2018, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-6 Do people stand by their commitments? Evidence from a classroom experiment
by Festré, Agnès
- 7-22 Added surplus and lost bargaining power in long-term contracting
by Neilson, William & Price, Michael & Wichmann, Bruno
- 23-27 A behavioral theory of the effect of the risk-free rate on the demand for risky assets
by Ganzach, Yoav & Wohl, Avi
- 28-39 Alcohol, generosity and empathy
by Fielding, David & Knowles, Stephen & Robertson, Kirsten
- 40-40 Review of “Economic Psychology: An Introduction”
by Lozza, Edoardo
- 41-42 “The Undoing Project: A Friendship that Changed Our Minds” by Michael Lewis
by Popenko, Ksenia
- 43-54 Decision making and age: Factors influencing decision making under uncertainty
by Sproten, Alec N. & Diener, Carsten & Fiebach, Christian J. & Schwieren, Christiane
- 55-67 Does being smarter make you happier? Evidence from Europe
by Ahmed, Rifaan & Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Zikos, Vasileios
- 68-75 Interdependent preferences and endogenous reciprocity
by Carrasco, José A. & Harrison, Rodrigo & Villena, Mauricio
- 76-81 “Tell them it's easy”: Framing incentives in learning basic statistical problems
by Bizon, Wojciech
- 82-94 Destructive actions and productivity: Experimental evidence on interpersonal comparisons among dairy farmers in Bolivia
by Zeballos, Eliana
2018, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-11 A trip to reach the target? – The labor supply of Swedish Baltic cod fishermen
by Hammarlund, Cecilia
- 12-23 Mutual choice of partner and communication in a repeated prisoner's dilemma
by Strømland, Eirik & Tjøtta, Sigve & Torsvik, Gaute
- 26-30 Losing a real-life lottery and dishonest behavior
by Siniver, Erez & Yaniv, Gideon
- 31-44 Experimental insights on the investment behavior of small-scale coffee farmers in central Uganda under risk and uncertainty
by Ihli, Hanna Julia & Gassner, Anja & Musshoff, Oliver
- 45-54 Performance evaluation and herd behavior in a laboratory financial market
by Yang, Xiaolan & Gao, Mei & Wu, Yun & Jin, Xuejun
- 55-65 The rapid evolution of homo economicus: Brief exposure to neoclassical assumptions increases self-interested behavior
by Ifcher, John & Zarghamee, Homa
- 66-75 Locus of control and consistent investment choices
by Pinger, Pia & Schäfer, Sebastian & Schumacher, Heiner
- 76-83 Does experience with high inflation affect intertemporal decision making? Sensitivity to inflation rates in Argentine and british delay discounting choices
by Macchia, Lucía & Plagnol, Anke C. & Reimers, Stian
- 84-94 Competition and subsequent risk-taking behaviour: Heterogeneity across gender and outcomes
by Filippin, Antonio & Gioia, Francesca
- 95-104 Value spillovers from the Korean DMZ areas and social desirability
by Choi, Andy S. & Lee, Choong-Ki & Tanaka, Katsuya & Xu, Honggang
- 105-116 The joint benefits of observed and unobserved social sanctions
by Glöckner, Andreas & Kube, Sebastian & Nicklisch, Andreas
- 117-125 Behavioural patterns in Mediterranean-style drinking: Generation Y preferences in alcoholic beverage consumption
by Agnoli, Lara & Boeri, Marco & Scarpa, Riccardo & Capitello, Roberta & Begalli, Diego
- 126-133 How do people reduce compound lotteries?
by Hajimoladarvish, Narges
- 134-140 The role of regret and disappointment in the repurchase effect: Does gender matter?
by Li, Jianbiao & Li, Dahui & Cao, Qian & Niu, Xiaofei
- 141-153 Bounded rationality, ambiguity, and choice
by Mahmoudi, Mina & Pingle, Mark
2018, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-16 Relative performance feedback: Effective or dismaying?
by Gjedrem, William Gilje
- 18-25 Financial literacy and the role of numeracy–How individuals’ attitude and affinity with numbers influence financial literacy
by Skagerlund, Kenny & Lind, Thérèse & Strömbäck, Camilla & Tinghög, Gustav & Västfjäll, Daniel
- 29-37 Shorter and easier is more useful: A longitudinal analysis of how financial report enforcement affects individual investors
by Pascual-Ezama, David & Paredes, Mercedes Rodríguez & Sanchez-Martín, María-del-Pilar & de Liaño, Beatriz Gil-Gómez
- 38-56 Social desirability bias and polling errors in the 2016 presidential election
by Brownback, Andy & Novotny, Aaron
- 57-69 Leadership with individual rewards and punishments
by Gürerk, Özgür & Lauer, Thomas & Scheuermann, Martin
- 70-78 Do I care if others lie? Current and future effects when lies can be delegated
by Kandul, Serhiy & Kirchkamp, Oliver
- 79-84 Climate change and psychological adaptation: A behavioral environmental economics approach
by Aronsson, Thomas & Schöb, Ronnie
- 85-96 Investing in communication: An experimental study of communication in a relational contract setting
by Raszap Skorbiansky, Sharon
- 97-103 Rage against the machine: Automation in the moral domain
by Gogoll, Jan & Uhl, Matthias
- 104-111 Smart tools? A randomized controlled trial on the impact of three different media tools on personal finance
by Angel, Stefan
- 112-126 Dynamic Bargaining and Normative Conflict
by Winter, Fabian & Rauhut, Heiko & Miller, Luis
- 127-138 The prosociality of intuitive decisions depends on the status quo
by Gärtner, Manja
- 139-145 Nudging generosity: Choice architecture and cognitive factors in charitable giving
by Schulz, Jonathan F. & Thiemann, Petra & Thöni, Christian
- 146-150 The use of identity primes to explain behavioral differences between groups: A methodological note
by van Hoorn, André
- 151-160 Observation and contagion effects in cooperation: An experimental investigation
by Cartwright, Edward & Singh, Thomas B.
- 161-166 Social preferences and self-control
by Achtziger, Anja & Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Wagner, Alexander K.
- 167-176 Language and lies
by Gawn, Glynis & Innes, Robert
2018, Volume 73, Issue C
- 1-10 Organizational performance with in-group and out-group leaders: An experiment
by Ibanez, Marcela & Schaffland, Elke
- 11-21 Intentions under cover – Hiding intentions is considered unfair
by Friehe, Tim & Utikal, Verena
- 22-33 Using involvement to reduce inconsistencies in risk preference elicitation
by Meraner, Manuela & Musshoff, Oliver & Finger, Robert
- 34-39 Food access and subjective welfare in a developing country
by Akpalu, Wisdom & Christian, Aaron K. & Codjoe, Samuel Nii Ardey
- 40-45 Does the elicitation method impact the WTA/WTP disparity?
by Brebner, Sarah & Sonnemans, Joep
- 46-52 Social capital, innovation and economic growth
by Thompson, Maria
- 53-65 Is the happiness approach to measuring preferences valid?
by van Hoorn, André
- 66-73 Varying experimental instructions to improve comprehension: Punishment in public goods games
by Ramalingam, Abhijit & Morales, Antonio J. & Walker, James M.