Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics)
2017, Volume 67, Issue C
- 1-7 Pride and patronage - pay-what-you-want pricing at a charitable bookstore
by Gravert, Christina
- 8-13 The excessive choice effect meets the market: A field experiment on craft beer choice
by Malone, Trey & Lusk, Jayson L.
- 14-19 To choose or not to choose: An experiment in hedging strategies and risk preferences
by Butler, Matthew J. & Cardon, James H. & Showalter, Mark H.
- 20-27 Risk attribution theory: An exploratory conceptualization of individual choice under uncertainty
by Hönl, Andreas & Meissner, Philip & Wulf, Torsten
- 28-40 Second-price common value auctions with uncertainty, private and public information: Experimental evidence
by Brocas, Isabelle & Carrillo, Juan D. & Castro, Manuel
- 41-55 Fishy behavior: A field experiment on (dis)honesty in the marketplace
by Dugar, Subhasish & Bhattacharya, Haimanti
- 56-64 Intrinsic motivation in economics: A history
by Romaniuc, Rustam
- 65-74 The effect of third party intervention in the trust game
by Fiedler, Marina & Haruvy, Ernan
- 75-84 The power of (no) recognition: Experimental evidence from the university classroom
by Hoogveld, Nicky & Zubanov, Nick
- 85-98 Ambiguity and risk measures in the lab and students’ real-life borrowing behavior
by Fairley, Kim & Weitzel, Utz
- 99-110 Divine restraint: An experimental analysis of religious preference and intertemporal discounting
by Thornton, Jeremy & McCarty, Sara Helms & Stokes, Charles E.
- 111-121 Venting and gossiping in conflicts: Verbal expression in ultimatum games
by Samahita, Margaret
- 122-130 Are (negative) emotions to blame for being positional? An experimental investigation of the impact of emotional states on status preferences
by Celse, Jérémy & Galia, Fabrice & Max, Sylvain
- 131-142 When higher productivity hurts: The interaction between overconfidence and capital
by Royal, Andrew & Tasoff, Joshua
- 143-148 Does Gneezy's cheap talk game measure trust?
by Gylfason, Haukur Freyr & Olafsdottir, Katrin
- 149-160 Revealed preferences for voluntary climate change mitigation when the purely individual perspective is relaxed – evidence from a framed field experiment
by Löschel, Andreas & Sturm, Bodo & Uehleke, Reinhard
2017, Volume 66, Issue C
- 1-8 The effect of effectiveness: Donor response to aid effectiveness in a direct mail fundraising experiment
by Karlan, Dean & Wood, Daniel H.
- 9-15 Social distance and quality ratings in charity choice
by Brown, Alexander L. & Meer, Jonathan & Williams, J. Forrest
- 16-22 Charitable giving, suggestion, and learning from others: Pay-What-You-Want experiments at a coffee shop
by Park, Sangkon & Nam, Sohyun & Lee, Jungmin
- 23-28 Information and donations to development aid projects
by Bachke, Maren Elise & Alfnes, Frode & Wik, Mette
- 29-39 Too much information? An experiment on communication and cooperation
by Jones, Daniel B.
- 40-57 When charities compete: A laboratory experiment with simultaneous public goods
by Krieg, Justin & Samek, Anya
- 58-65 Do charities get more when they ask more often? Evidence from a unique field experiment
by Donkers, Bas & van Diepen, Merel & Franses, Philip Hans
- 66-71 A field experiment on directed giving at a public university
by Eckel, Catherine C. & Herberich, David H. & Meer, Jonathan
- 72-77 Government or charity? Preferences for welfare provision by ethnicity
by Jones, Kristy
- 78-87 Now or never! The effect of deadlines on charitable giving: Evidence from two natural field experiments
by Damgaard, Mette Trier & Gravert, Christina
- 88-95 Comparing rebate and matching subsidies controlling for donors’ awareness: Evidence from the field
by Eckel, Catherine & Grossman, Philip J.
- 96-103 Do people donate more when they perceive a single beneficiary whom they know? A field experimental test of the identifiability effect
by Al-Ubaydli, Omar & Yeomans, Mike
- 104-111 A note on charitable giving by corporates and aristocrats: Evidence from a field experiment
by Bassi, Vittorio & Huck, Steffen & Rasul, Imran
- 112-118 Sharing one’s fortune? An experimental study on earned income and giving
by Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- 119-128 Charity, incentives, and performance
by Dijk, Oege & Holmén, Martin
- 129-136 Social influences on charitable giving in the workplace
by Sanders, Michael
- 137-149 Nudging charitable giving: Three field experiments
by Zarghamee, Homa S. & Messer, Kent D. & Fooks, Jacob R. & Schulze, William D. & Wu, Shang & Yan, Jubo
- 150-155 How do incidental emotions impact pro-environmental behavior? Evidence from the dictator game
by Ibanez, Lisette & Moureau, Nathalie & Roussel, Sébastien
2016, Volume 65, Issue C
- 1-8 U.S. consumers’ preferences for imported and genetically modified sugar: Examining policy consequentiality in a choice experiment
by Lewis, Karen E. & Grebitus, Carola & Nayga, Rodolfo M.
- 9-15 Confirmation: What's in the evidence?
by Kataria, Mitesh
- 16-26 Measuring time preferences: Comparing methods and evaluating the magnitude effect
by Hermann, Daniel & Musshoff, Oliver
- 27-37 Fundraising to a real-life public good – evidence from the laboratory
by Arbel, Yuval & Bar-El, Ronen & Tobol, Yossef
- 38-48 Motivations for tipping: How they differ across more and less frequently tipped services
by Lynn, Michael
- 49-57 The advantage of hierarchy: Inducing responsibility and selecting ability?
by Otto, Philipp E. & Bolle, Friedel
- 58-66 Explaining the use of attribute cut-off values in decision making by means of involvement
by Peschel, Anne O. & Grebitus, Carola & Colson, Gregory & Hu, Wuyang
- 67-78 Evaluation of individuals’ intention to pay a premium price for ecotourism: An exploratory study
by Meleddu, Marta & Pulina, Manuela
- 79-84 To know or not to know? Looking at payoffs signals selfish behavior, but it does not actually mean so
by Capraro, Valerio & Kuilder, Jotte
- 85-94 Consumer knowledge affects valuation of product attributes: Experimental results for wine
by Gustafson, Christopher R. & Lybbert, Travis J. & Sumner, Daniel A.
- 95-108 Does choosing jobs based on income risk lead to higher job satisfaction in the long run? Evidence from the natural experiment of German reunification
by Ong, Qiyan & Theseira, Walter
- 109-116 An experimental study on the effect of co-payment in public services
by García-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Jaber-López, Tarek & Staffiero, Gianandrea
- 117-120 Endogenous context in a dictator game
by Thunström, Linda & Cherry, Todd L. & McEvoy, David M. & Shogren, Jason F.
- 121-127 External validity of prospect theory: The evidence from soccer betting
by Krčál, Ondřej & Kvasnička, Michal & Staněk, Rostislav
- 128-134 Can't wait to celebrate: Holiday euphoria, impulsive behavior and time preference
by Lahav, Eyal & Shavit, Tal & Benzion, Uri
- 135-145 Buying behaviors when similar products are available under pay-what-you-want and posted price conditions: Field-experimental evidence
by Gerpott, Torsten J. & Schneider, Christina
- 146-153 Inspirations or incitements? Ethical mind-sets and the effect of moral examples
by Kandul, Serhiy & Uhl, Matthias
- 154-155 John F. Tomer, Integrating Human Capital with Human Development: The Path to a More Productive and Humane Economy (New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2016). 231 pp. $120.00. ISBN: 978-1-137-47352-3
by Pressman, Steven
2016, Volume 64, Issue C
- 1-4 Cognitive abilities and economic behavior
by Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Smith, John
- 5-11 Do individuals with higher cognitive ability play more strategically?
by Benito-Ostolaza, Juan M. & Hernández, Penélope & Sanchis-Llopis, Juan A.
- 12-19 Think twice before running! Bank runs and cognitive abilities
by Kiss, H.J. & Rodriguez-Lara, I. & Rosa-García, A.
- 20-27 To trust, or not to trust: Cognitive reflection in trust games
by Corgnet, Brice & Espín, Antonio M. & Hernán-González, Roberto & Kujal, Praveen & Rassenti, Stephen
- 28-40 Smart or selfish – When smart guys finish nice
by Lohse, Johannes
- 41-49 Logical omniscience at the laboratory
by Bayer, Ralph C. & Renou, Ludovic
- 50-60 Average player traits as predictors of cooperation in a repeated prisoner's dilemma
by Al-Ubaydli, Omar & Jones, Garett & Weel, Jaap
- 61-70 Faith in intuition and cognitive reflection
by Alós-Ferrer, Carlos & Hügelschäfer, Sabine
- 71-80 GO figure: Analytic and strategic skills are separable
by Baghestanian, Sascha & Frey, Seth
- 81-93 Cognitive (ir)reflection: New experimental evidence
by Cueva, Carlos & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Iñigo & Mata-Pérez, Esther & Ponti, Giovanni & Sartarelli, Marcello & Yu, Haihan & Zhukova, Vita
- 94-105 Comparing decisions under compound risk and ambiguity: The importance of cognitive skills
by Prokosheva, Sasha
- 106-121 The investment decisions of young adults under relaxed borrowing constraints
by Insler, Michael & Compton, James & Schmitt, Pamela
- 122-137 Toward the integration of personality theory and decision theory in explaining economic behavior: An experimental investigation
by Rustichini, Aldo & DeYoung, Colin G. & Anderson, Jon E. & Burks, Stephen V.
2016, Volume 63, Issue C
- 1-2 The combined impact factor of the Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics and the Journal of Socio-Economics increased to 0.541
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 1-13 Peer effects in the diffusion of innovations: Theory and simulation
by Xiong, Hang & Payne, Diane & Kinsella, Stephen
- 14-21 Favor transmission and social image concern: An experimental study
by Liang, Pinghan & Meng, Juanjuan
- 22-35 Over-the-counter markets vs. double auctions: A comparative experimental study
by Attanasi, Giuseppe & Centorrino, Samuele & Moscati, Ivan
- 36-49 Trust and reciprocity in Cyprus
by Ekici, Tufan & Ergun, Selim Jürgen & Rivas, M. Fernanda
- 50-58 Paying for sustainability: A cross-cultural analysis of consumers’ valuations of food and non-food products labeled for carbon and water footprints
by Grebitus, Carola & Steiner, Bodo & Veeman, Michele M.
- 59-68 Spillovers and conflict in wage bargaining: Experimental evidence
by Lehr, Alex & Vyrastekova, Jana & Akkerman, Agnes & Torenvlied, René
- 69-82 Gender differences in beliefs and actions in a framed corruption experiment
by Fišar, Miloš & Kubák, Matúš & Špalek, Jiři & Tremewan, James
- 83-90 Social network structure and government provision crowding-out on voluntary contributions
by Chih, Yao-Yu
- 91-105 Does money buy happiness? Financial and general well-being of immigrants in Australia
by Gatina, Liliya
- 106-113 The role of personal interaction in the assessment of risk attitudes
by Roth, Benjamin & Trautmann, Stefan T. & Voskort, Andrea
- 114-124 Materialistic, pro-social, anti-social, or mixed – A within-subject examination of self- and other-regarding preferences
by Sadrieh, Abdolkarim & Schröder, Marina
- 125-135 What is a fair wage? Reference points, entitlements and gift exchange
by Bottino, Eleonora & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Goddio, Cintia & Kujal, Praveen
- 136-147 Are high-ability individuals really more tolerant of risk? A test of the relationship between risk aversion and cognitive ability
by Taylor, Matthew P.
2016, Volume 62, Issue C
- 1-7 Norm elicitation in within-subject designs: Testing for order effects
by D'Adda, Giovanna & Drouvelis, Michalis & Nosenzo, Daniele
- 8-22 Sequential auctions with budget constraints: Evidence from fantasy basketball auction drafts
by Boudreau, James W. & Shunda, Nicholas
- 23-32 Pro-social or anti-social, or both? A within- and between-subjects study of social preferences
by Zhang, Le & Ortmann, Andreas
- 33-41 Endogenous and costly institutional deterrence in a public good experiment
by Kingsley, David C. & Brown, Thomas C.
- 42-50 Inflation forecasts and forecaster herding: Evidence from South African survey data
by Pierdzioch, Christian & Reid, Monique B. & Gupta, Rangan
- 51-52 Hardwick, David F. and Marsh, Leslie, Propriety and Prosperity: New Studies on the Philosophy of Adam Smith, Archival Insights Into the Evolution of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke, ISBN: 978-1-137-32068-1, xviii, 283 pp. $ 120.00 (Hardcover), 89.00 € (ebook)
by Schumacher, Reinhard
2016, Volume 61, Issue C
- 1-11 Can chocolate cure blindness? Investigating the effect of preference strength and incentives on the incidence of Choice Blindness
by Somerville, Jason & McGowan, Féidhlim
- 12-19 An experimental examination of compensation schemes and level of effort in differentiated tasks
by Takahashi, Hiromasa & Shen, Junyi & Ogawa, Kazuhito
- 20-30 Public announcements and coordination in dynamic global games: Experimental evidence
by Shurchkov, Olga
- 31-37 Gender, context and competition: Experimental evidence from rural and urban Uganda
by Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Falch, Ranveig & Hernæs, Ulrikke
- 38-54 Groups and trust: Experimental evidence on the Olson and Putnam hypotheses
by Degli Antoni, Giacomo & Grimalda, Gianluca
- 55-56 A Seminal Handbook for Empirical 'Hitch-Hiking' through Cultural Diversity and Its Impacs: The Economics of Cultural Diversity, Peter Nijkamp, Jacques Poot and Jessie Bakens (eds.), Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, UK, GBP 100, ISBN: 978 1 78347680 0, 2015, 448 pp
by Tubadji, Annie
2016, Volume 60, Issue C
- 1-8 Risk aversion for decisions under uncertainty: Are there gender differences?
by Sarin, Rakesh & Wieland, Alice
- 9-22 Adult employment probabilities of socially maladjusted children
by Sciulli, Dario
- 23-28 Behavioral biases in the labor market, differences between older and younger individuals
by Axelrad, Hila & Luski, Israel & Malul, Miki
- 29-34 The focality of dominated compromises in tacit coordination situations: Experimental evidence
by Bett, Zoë & Poulsen, Anders & Poulsen, Odile
- 35-48 Complexity and asset legitimacy in retirement investment
by Tse, Alan & Friesen, Lana & Kalaycı, Kenan
- 49-61 Endowment heterogeneity and peer punishment in a public good experiment: Cooperation and normative conflict
by Kingsley, David C.
- 64-65 Misbehaving: The Making of Behavioral Economics by Richard H. Thaler, W.W. Norton and Company, New York, 2015, xvi + 415 pp., Hardcover, USD 27.95, ISBN: 978-0-393-08094-0
by Chaudhuri, Ananish
2015, Volume 59, Issue C
- 1-12 Subjective belief distributions and the characterization of economic literacy
by Di Girolamo, Amalia & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten I. & Swarthout, J. Todd
- 13-20 To suggest is to commit? A common pool resource experiment with non-enforceable recommendations
by Mantilla, Cesar
- 21-31 Income comparison, income formation, and subjective well-being: New evidence on envy versus signaling
by Welsch, Heinz & Kühling, Jan
- 32-41 Cooperativeness and competitiveness in children
by Cárdenas, Juan Camilo & Dreber, Anna & von Essen, Emma & Ranehill, Eva
- 42-46 Violations of first-order stochastic dominance as salience effects
by Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Köster, Mats
- 47-55 The effect of social bonding and identity on the decision to invest in food production
by Alho, Eeva
- 56-67 Which explanations for gender differences in competition are consistent with a simple theoretical model?
by S. Cotton, Christopher & Li, Cheng & McIntyre, Frank & P. Price, Joseph
- 68-73 International Environmental Agreements with reference points
by Hong, Fuhai
- 74-84 Seasonal affective disorder and seasoned art auction prices: New evidence from old masters
by Kliger, Doron & Raviv, Yaron & Rosett, Joshua & Bayer, Thomas & Page, John
- 85-87 A note on CES functions
by Thöni, Christian
- 88-95 Water does not flow up hill: determinants of willingness to pay for water conservation measures in the mountains of western North Carolina
by Groothuis, Peter A. & Cockerill, Kristan & Mohr, Tanga McDaniel
- 96-110 The effect of competition on tax compliance: The role of audit rules and shame
by Casagrande, Alberto & Cagno, Daniela Di & Pandimiglio, Alessandro & Spallone, Marco
2015, Volume 58, Issue C
- 1-10 An experiment on energy-saving competition with socially responsible consumers: Opening the black box
by Vasileiou, Efi & Georgantzís, Nikolaos
- 11-19 Motivating trust: Can mood and incentives increase interpersonal trust?
by Mislin, Alexandra & Williams, Lisa V. & Shaughnessy, Brooke A.
- 20-32 Gender differences in personnel management: Some experimental evidence
by Chaudhuri, Ananish & Cruickshank, Amy & Sbai, Erwann
- 33-39 Information transparency, fairness and labor market efficiency
by Işgın, Ebru & Sopher, Barry
- 40-45 A note on making humans randomize
by Bruttel, Lisa & Friehe, Tim
- 46-55 The good of the few: Reciprocal acts and the provision of a public bad
by Delaney, Jason & Jacobson, Sarah
- 56-62 Have we cause for despair?
by Pecchenino, Rowena A.
- 63-76 Procrastination and impatience
by Reuben, Ernesto & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi
- 77-87 Why churches need free-riders: Religious capital formation and religious group survival
by McBride, Michael
- 88-93 The effect of communication channels on dishonest behavior
by Conrads, Julian & Lotz, Sebastian
- 94-100 The effect of priming in a Bertrand competition game: An experimental study
by Jiménez-Jiménez, Francisca & Rodero-Cosano, Javier
- 101-110 The role of critical mass in establishing a successful network market: An experimental investigationAuthor-Name: Ruffle, Bradley J
by Weiss, Avi & Etziony, Amir
- 111-123 Are happier people less judgmental of other people's selfish behaviors? Experimental survey evidence from trust and gift exchange games
by Drouvelis, Michalis & Powdthavee, Nattavudh
- 124-131 Do poachers make harsh gamekeepers? Attitudes to tax evasion and to benefit fraud
by Cullis, John & Jones, Philip & Lewis, Alan & Castiglioni, Cinzia & Lozza, Edoardo
- 132-148 The impacts of elicitation mechanism and reward size on estimated rates of time preference
by Meyer, Andrew G.
- 159-161 The two faces of ownership: Introduction to the special section on ownership and economic decisions
by Kamleitner, Bernadette & Dickert, Stephan
- 162-170 Ownership effect in the wild: Influence of land ownership on agribusiness goals and decisions in the Argentine Pampas
by Arora, Poonam & Bert, Federico & Podesta, Guillermo & Krantz, David H.
- 171-177 Sense and sensibility of ownership: Type of ownership experience and valuation of goods
by (Xiao-Tian) Wang, X.T. & Ong, Lay See & Tan, Jolene H.
- 178-185 Enhancing valuation: the impact of self-congruence with a brand on the endowment effect
by Thomas, Veronica L. & Yeh, Marie & Jewell, Robert D.
- 186-194 Investing the self: The effect of nonconscious goals on investor psychological ownership and word-of-mouth intentions
by Kirk, Colleen P. & McSherry, Bernard & Swain, Scott D.
- 195-204 The need to belong and the value of belongings: Does ostracism change the subjective value of personal possessions?
by Walasek, Lukasz & Matthews, William J & Rakow, Tim
2015, Volume 57, Issue C
- 1-1 Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly the Journal of Socio-Economics) in Journal Citation Reports 2014
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 1-8 Trust and trustworthiness of immigrants and native-born Americans
by Cox, James C. & Orman, Wafa Hakim
- 9-16 Will one size fit all? Incentives designed to nurture prosocial behaviour
by Barile, Lory & Cullis, John & Jones, Philip
- 17-25 An experiment in political trust
by Rodet, Cortney S.
- 26-36 The monetary value of social capital
by Orlowski, Johannes & Wicker, Pamela
- 37-44 Competitive behavior, impact on others, and the number of competitors
by Vandegrift, Donald & Duke, Kristen
- 45-54 Multiple earnings comparisons and subjective earnings fairness: A cross-country study
by Tao, Hung-Lin
- 55-63 How do experts update beliefs? Lessons from a non-market environment
by Sinkey, Michael
- 64-72 Sustainable consumption in capability perspective: Operationalization and empirical illustration
by Leßmann, Ortrud & Masson, Torsten
- 73-80 Thinking near and far: Modeling the formation of traders’ beliefs in asset markets using experimental data
by Afik, Zvika & Lahav, Yaron
- 81-88 Group member characteristics and risk taking by consensus
by Nieboer, Jeroen
- 89-97 Individual social welfare preferences: An experimental study
by Hong, Hao & Ding, Jianfeng & Yao, Yang
- 98-102 (Dis-)honesty: Measuring overcharging in a real-world market
by Conrads, Julian & Ebeling, Felix & Lotz, Sebastian
- 103-111 Generosity and sharing among villagers: Do women give more?
by Bezu, Sosina & Holden, Stein T.
- 112-119 Are groups better planners than individuals? An experimental analysis
by Carbone, Enrica & Infante, Gerardo
- 120-133 Promise keeping, relational closeness, and identifiability: An experimental investigation in China
by Cadsby, C. Bram & Du, Ninghua & Song, Fei & Yao, Lan
- 134-147 Strategic behaviour in Schelling dynamics: Theory and experimental evidence
by Benito-Ostolaza, Juan M. & Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Hernández, Penélope & Sanchis-Llopis, Juan A.
- 149-157 Voluntary market payments: Underlying motives, success drivers and success potentials
by Natter, Martin & Kaufmann, Katharina
- 158-166 Tipping customs: The effects of national differences in attitudes toward tipping and sensitivities to duty and social pressure
by Lynn, Michael & Starbuck, Mark M.
- 167-175 Anchors and norms in anonymous pay-what-you-want pricing contexts
by Armstrong Soule, Catherine A. & Madrigal, Robert
- 176-185 Pay-what-you-want pricing: Can it be profitable?
by Chao, Yong & Fernandez, Jose & Nahata, Babu
- 186-199 Flowers and an honour box: Evidence on framing effects
by Schlüter, Achim & Vollan, Björn
- 200-204 Pay-what-you-want or mark-off-your-own-price – A framing effect in customer-selected pricing
by Schröder, Marina & Lüer, Annemarie & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim
- 205-214 Why consumers pay voluntarily: Evidence from online music
by Regner, Tobias
- 215-223 The pay-what-you-want business model: Warm glow revenues and endogenous price discrimination
by Isaac, R. Mark & P. Lightle, John & A. Norton, Douglas
2015, Volume 56, Issue C
- 1-12 On the value of information: Why people reject medical tests
by Fels, Markus
- 13-20 Determinants of food demand and the experienced taste effect of healthy labels – An experiment on potato chips and bread
by Thunström, Linda & Nordström, Jonas
- 21-32 Why do people evade taxes? New experimental evidence from Greece
by Kaplanoglou, Georgia & Rapanos, Vassilis T.
- 33-39 Gender norms, work hours, and corrective taxation
by Aronsson, Thomas & Granlund, David
- 40-54 Linking shifts in the national economy with changes in job satisfaction, employee engagement and work–life balance
by Cahill, Kevin E. & McNamara, Tay K. & Pitt-Catsouphes, Marcie & Valcour, Monique
- 55-61 The willingness to pay for partial vs. universal equality
by Bäker, Agnes & Güth, Werner & Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred
- 62-71 Decisions under risk in a social and individual context: The limits of social preferences?
by Linde, Jona & Sonnemans, Joep
- 72-77 Public good provision, punishment, and the endowment origin: Experimental evidence
by Antinyan, Armenak & Corazzini, Luca & Neururer, Daniel
- 78-87 Behavioral spillovers from freeriding in multilevel interactions
by Thommes, Kirsten & Vyrastekova, Jana & Akkerman, Agnes
2015, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-9 Merchant steering of consumer payment choice: Evidence from a 2012 diary survey
by Stavins, Joanna & Shy, Oz
- 10-18 Gender at work: Incentives and self-sorting
by Migheli, Matteo
- 19-28 Conditional gender peer effects?
by Iversen, Jon Marius Vaag & Bonesrønning, Hans
- 29-39 Anchoring in social context
by Meub, Lukas & Proeger, Till E.
- 40-47 Recycling waste: Does culture matter?
by Crociata, Alessandro & Agovino, Massimiliano & Sacco, Pier Luigi
- 48-64 Conditioning on what? Heterogeneous contributions and conditional cooperation
by Hartig, Björn & Irlenbusch, Bernd & Kölle, Felix
- 65-71 Explanations of service gratuities and tipping: Evidence from individual differences in tipping motivations and tendencies
by Lynn, Michael
- 72-80 Evaluation of the Financial Threat Scale (FTS) in four European, non-student samples
by Marjanovic, Zdravko & Greenglass, Esther R. & Fiksenbaum, Lisa & De Witte, Hans & Garcia-Santos, Francisco & Buchwald, Petra & Peiró, José María & Mañas, Miguel A.
- 81-90 Dynamic repeated random dictatorship and gender discrimination
by Dittrich, Dennis A.V. & Büchner, Susanne & Kulesz, Micaela M.
- 91-102 Task-based income inequalities and redistribution preferences: A comparison of China and Japan
by Iida, Yoshio
- 103-107 “Trust me, I am an economist.” A note on suspiciousness in laboratory experiments
by Krawczyk, Michal
2015, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-9 Predicting health behaviors with economic preferences & locus of control
by Conell-Price, Lynn & Jamison, Julian
- 10-21 What's the good of education on our overall quality of life? A simultaneous equation model of education and life satisfaction for Australia
by Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Lekfuangfu, Warn N. & Wooden, Mark
- 22-31 Dealing with eminent domain
by Kitchens, Carl & Roomets, Alex
- 32-39 “Piracy is not theft!” Is it just students who think so?
by Krawczyk, Michał & Tyrowicz, Joanna & Kukla-Gryz, Anna & Hardy, Wojciech
- 40-49 Promoting cooperation in resource dilemmas: Theoretical predictions and experimental evidence
by Botelho, Anabela & Dinar, Ariel & Pinto, Lígia M. Costa & Rapoport, Amnon
- 50-57 On the nature of pessimism in taking and giving games
by Smith, Alexander
- 58-63 Tax policy and the news: An empirical analysis of taxpayers’ perceptions of tax-related media coverage and its impact on tax compliance
by Kasper, Matthias & Kogler, Christoph & Kirchler, Erich
- 64-73 Personality and health satisfaction
by Kesavayuth, Dusanee & Rosenman, Robert E. & Zikos, Vasileios
- 74-85 Transitions in a West African labour market: The role of family networks
by Nordman, Christophe J. & Pasquier-Doumer, Laure
- 86-94 Are French households car-use addicts? A microeconomic perspective
by Collet, Roger & de Lapparent, Matthieu & Hivert, Laurent
- 95-104 An experimental investigation of time discounting in strategic settings
by Deck, Cary & Jahedi, Salar
- 105-117 A prospect theory approach to assessing changes in parameters of insurance contracts with an application to money-back guarantees
by Heiman, Amir & Just, David R. & McWilliams, Bruce P. & Zilberman, David
2014, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-9 The effect of social fragmentation on public good provision: An experimental study
by Chakravarty, Surajeet & Fonseca, Miguel A.
- 10-16 Childhood sexual abuse and later-life economic consequences
by Barrett, Alan & Kamiya, Yumiko & Sullivan, Vincent O’
- 17-23 Avoiding greedy behavior in situations of uncertainty: The role of magical thinking
by Arad, Ayala
- 24-33 The interaction between trust and power: Effects on tax compliance and macroeconomic implications
by Lisi, Gaetano
- 36-43 Using priming manipulations to affect time preferences and risk aversion: An experimental study
by Israel, Avi & Rosenboim, Mosi & Shavit, Tal
- 44-55 Playing with other people's money: Contributions to public goods by trustees
by Makowsky, Michael D. & Orman, Wafa Hakim & Peart, Sandra J.
- 56-65 A two-sector model of economic growth with social capital accumulation
by Antoci, Angelo & Guerrini, Luca & Sodini, Mauro & Zarri, Luca
- 66-81 The formation of expectations: Competing theories and new evidence
by Foster, Gigi & Frijters, Paul
- 82-96 Intergenerational mobility and subjective well-being—Evidence from the general social survey
by Nikolaev, Boris & Burns, Ainslee
- 97-110 Social influence in trustors’ neighbourhoods
by Luini, Luigi & Nese, Annamaria & Sbriglia, Patrizia
- 111-119 Real estate and personality
by Ben-Shahar, Danny & Golan, Roni
- 120-130 Can short-term incentives induce long-lasting cooperation? Results from a public-goods experiment
by Bruttel, Lisa & Friehe, Tim